Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Castle! Are you okay? 卡塞尔 你没事吧
[00:08] Where have you been? Why haven’t you called? 你去哪了 为什么连电话也不打
[00:11] I couldn’t. 我没法打
[00:13] Kate, what’s going on? 凯特 出什么事了
[00:17] I’ve got to go. 我得走了
[00:18] No, no! No, kate… kate, why are you shutting me out? 不 别走 凯特 你为什么瞒着我
[00:20] Castle, I love you. 卡塞尔 我爱你
[00:24] Kate. Kate. 凯特 凯特
[00:35] Beckett. 贝克特
[00:39] Are you sure we’re safe here? 你确定我们安全了吗
[00:41] Am I sure? Um, no. 确定 不确定
[00:43] This building was seized by NYPD a week ago in a drug bust. 这栋楼是纽约警局一周前缉毒时扣下的
[00:47] There’s no paperwork connecting it to me. 没有文件能将其与我联系起来
[00:50] We got a couple of days here. 我们能在这儿待几天
[00:53] Not if we starve to death first. 除非我们先饿死了
[00:54] Trust me. A bullet’s gonna kill you long before hunger does. 相信我 子弹的效力肯定比饥饿快
[00:57] Thank you. I feel so much calmer now. 谢谢 我现在镇定多了
[01:11] This is so not how I saw my life playing out. 我没想到我的人生会变成这样
[01:15] I joined the A.G.’s office to make a difference, 我进入总检察长办公室是想做点贡献
[01:17] maybe impress a girl. 或许打动哪个姑娘
[01:19] Okay, a lot of girls. 好吧 很多姑娘
[01:21] The point is I thought 总之 为以为
[01:22] I’d be saving the world from behind a computer, 我能坐在电脑后面拯救世界
[01:24] not being hunted for sport by the “Zero Dark Thirty” all-stars. 而不是被当成本·拉登被猎杀
[01:31] Today was supposed to be my first day 今天本该是我作为
[01:32] as captain of the 12th precinct. 12分局警监的第一天
[01:34] Worst thing I thought I was gonna be facing 我以为最糟的就是
[01:36] was working without Castle. 不能跟卡塞尔一起工作了
[01:39] And then you called. 然后你就打来了
[01:44] All right. Try to get some sleep. 好了 睡会儿吧
[01:45] Yeah. Right. 嗯 好
[01:57] Alpha team in position in 10 seconds. A队10秒钟后到位
[02:33] Vikram! 维克拉姆
[02:34] Run! 快跑
[03:07] We have to go. Now. 我们得走了 快
[03:08] Who are you? 你是谁
[03:09] Sorry, dear. There’s no time for chitchat. 抱歉 亲爱的 没时间闲聊了
[03:13] Come on. 走吧
[03:22] Baker is down. I repeat, Baker is down. 贝克被击倒 重复 贝克被击倒
[03:25] Target is coming to you. 目标向你那边去了
[03:27] Charlie, acknowledge. Charlie. 查理 收到回答 查理
[03:31] Get in. 上车
[03:32] No. No. Not until you tell me who you are. 不 不行 你得先告诉我你是谁
[03:36] You can call me Rita. 你可以叫我丽塔
[03:38] I’m Castle’s stepmother. 我是卡塞尔的继母
[03:39] Now, we really have to go. 我们真的得走了
[03:51] So, what do we know? 我们知道什么情况
[03:52] Last night, Beckett’s old team 昨晚贝克特以前在
[03:53] from the attorney general’s office was killed. 总检察长办公室的团队都遇害了
[03:55] Right. And then, this morning, 嗯 然后今早
[03:56] she gets a call from their new hire, Vikram, 她接到了他们新人维克拉姆的电话
[03:59] and all hell breaks loose. 接着就天下大乱了
[04:00] Which means everything must be connected 那么事情肯定跟贝克特
[04:01] to Beckett’s time in the A.G. 在总检察长办公室的那段时期有关
[04:03] But how? That was two years ago. 但怎么会 那都是两年前了
[04:04] Maybe she stayed in contact. 或许她还跟他们有联系
[04:05] And kept me in the dark? 却不告诉我吗
[04:07] Well, before today, I wouldn’t have believed it. 今天之前 我是不会信的
[04:10] Now I can’t help but wonder what else she’s keeping from me. 现在 我不禁想她还瞒了我什么
[04:13] Don’t go there, dad. 别那么想 爸爸
[04:15] Easier said than done. 说的容易做的难
[04:16] – Richard? – In here. -理查德 -在这儿
[04:19] I thought you two might need a pick-me-up. 我觉得你可能需要点东西提神
[04:21] Oh, and look who I found downstairs. 看看我在楼下发现了谁
[04:25] That’s funny. 有意思
[04:26] Last time I saw you, you said we were done. 我上次见你时 你说我们两清了
[04:28] Look, I feel bad about what happened. 我对发生的事情很过意不去
[04:30] If I’d known I could’ve used you as bait, 如果早知道我可以拿你当诱饵
[04:32] I would have stuck around and followed your kidnappers. 我就会留下跟踪你的绑架者了
[04:35] It was a joke. 开玩笑的
[04:36] – Not a very good one. – Fair enough. -不怎么好笑 -好吧
[04:38] – What do you want, Hayley? – To help. -你想怎么样 海莉 -帮忙
[04:40] I reckon that I owe you that much after what happened. 我觉得经历了那种事 这是我欠你的
[04:43] She did give us the clue that found you. 是她给的线索帮我们找到了你
[04:45] Well, yeah, after Esposito dragged her down to the precinct. 是啊 那是埃斯波西托把她拖去了分局
[04:48] You’re not wrong, mother, 你没说错 妈妈
[04:49] but we do need all the help we can get to find Beckett. 但想找到贝克特 我们需要一切帮助
[04:51] I was hoping you’d say that, 我正希望你会这么说
[04:52] ’cause I’ve already got feelers out 因为我已经放出了消息
[04:54] to contacts in high-traffic areas across the city… 联络了全城各个交通密集区的联系人
[04:57] Cab companies, banks, hotels, train stations. 出租车公司 银行 酒店 火车站
[05:00] I sent them pictures of Beckett and Vikram 我把贝克特和维克拉姆的照片发给了他们
[05:01] and asked them to spread them around, 叫他们向外扩散
[05:03] plus scan through their surveillance videos. 并搜索他们的监控录像
[05:05] If your wife is still in town, we will find her. 要是你太太还在城里 我们会找到她的
[05:08] Told you she was a keeper. 我就说她挺有用的吧
[05:13] I’ve been married to Castle’s father for almost 10 years. 我嫁给卡塞尔的父亲快十年了
[05:16] Jackson never mentioned being married. 杰克逊从没提过他结婚了
[05:17] Well, of course not. It’s classified. 当然不会 那是机密
[05:19] In this line of work, you make a lot of enemies. 干这行的 总会惹上很多麻烦
[05:22] Attachments are liabilities — 有牵挂就会成为负担
[05:24] Leverage to be used against us. 会成为用来对付我们的筹码
[05:25] – Sounds romantic. – It can be. -听着真浪漫 -也有浪漫的时候
[05:27] Absence doesn’t always make the heart grow fonder, 距离不一定会疏远感情
[05:29] But it sure does wonders for the libido. 但肯定会增加性欲
[05:31] I haven’t seen Jackson in… nine months. 我已经有…九个月没见过杰克逊了
[05:34] I am raring to go. 我都迫不及待了
[05:35] That’s sweet. 真感人
[05:36] So, what are you? Cia? 那你到底是什么人 中情局的吗
[05:38] Oh, God. No. 天 不
[05:38] I’m a different three-letter agency. 我属于另一个三个字母的机构
[05:40] Much more exclusive. 比中情局隐秘多了
[05:41] You actually expect me to believe that? 你真指望我会相信吗
[05:43] I did save your life, dear. 我可刚救了你的命 亲爱的
[05:44] True that. 这是真的
[05:46] How did you end up back there? 你怎么会出现在那里
[05:47] What’s your connection to all of this? 你跟这一切有什么联系
[05:49] I’m afraid that’s also classified. 恐怕这也是机密
[05:50] People died. Friends of mine. 有人为此付出了生命 我的朋友们
[05:53] I know. And more may die unless you tell me 我知道 还有可能死更多人
[05:55] everything that has happened up until this point. 除非你把此前发生的一切原原本本告诉我
[05:57] Listen to me. Whatever you think this is, it’s bigger. 听我说 这事比你想得大得多
[06:00] And if you want to stay alive, you’re gonna need my help. 要是你想活命 就一定会需要我的帮助
[06:09] It started this morning. 是今早开始的
[06:12] I was getting ready for work, and then he called. 我正准备去上班 他就打来了
[06:18] What? 什么嘛
[06:19] That was supposed to be a decoder ring in there. 本该是枚解码戒指的
[06:22] Oh, my god. This is so beautiful. 天呐 好漂亮啊
[06:28] Um, would you mind getting that? 你能接一下吗
[06:29] Yeah. Here. 嗯 给
[06:30] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:31] Oh, my God. 天呐
[06:34] Captain Beckett’s phone. 贝克特警监电话
[06:36] Uh…Katherine Beckett, please. 请找凯瑟琳·贝克特
[06:37] Of course. Please wait just one moment. 好的 请稍等
[06:39] Okay. I’ll trade. There you go. Thanks. 好了 跟你换 给 谢谢
[06:42] Yeah, this is Beckett. 我是贝克特
[06:43] This is an emergency alert, classification protocol seven. 这是一则紧急警戒 机密协议7号
[06:47] I don’t — 我不…
[06:48] There’s no time. 没时间了
[06:49] Rendezvous at the Hill Theatre. 碰面地点在远山剧院
[06:50] Come alone. 一个人来
[06:51] Tell no one. 别告诉任何人
[06:53] Understood. 明白
[06:55] Uh, you know, uh, I’m not interested, 嗯 我不感兴趣
[06:56] So why don’t you take me off the list? 你直接把我划掉吧
[06:59] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:01] Telemarketers. 电话推销
[07:02] I swear there should be tougher laws against them. 真该颁布更严格的法律管制他们
[07:06] I love this. 我好喜欢
[07:07] I’m gonna cherish this. 我会珍惜的
[07:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:12] Okay, I’ve got to get moving. 好了 我得走了
[07:13] I have a meeting over at 1pp. 我要去总局开会
[07:19] Knock ’em dead. 震住他们
[07:47] Show me your hands. 手举起来
[07:49] – They’re all dead. – I said show me your hands. -他们都死了 -我让你把手举起来
[07:51] Don’t move. 别动
[07:52] I’m not carrying. I’m — I’m just an analyst. 我没带枪 我只是个分析员
[07:54] I’m a data cruncher at the AG’s office. 我是总检察长办公室的数据分析员
[07:57] I don’t remember you. 我怎么不认得你
[07:58] I started working a few months ago. 我是几个月前才来的
[08:00] – Now they’re all dead. – Who? -他们都死了 -谁
[08:02] McCord, Hendricks… your entire former team. 麦考德 亨德里克斯 你之前的整个团队
[08:09] – How? – One was stabbed at a bar. -怎么死的 -一个是在酒吧被刺死的
[08:11] The others were killed in a car crash. 其他人死于车祸
[08:12] But it wasn’t an accident. They were all murdered. 但并非意外 他们都是被谋杀的
[08:14] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[08:15] Because someone tried to kill me yesterday, too. 因为昨天有人想把我也杀了
[08:19] So, then why didn’t you pull the fire alarm? 那你为什么没拉响火警警报
[08:21] The FBI, the NSA? 怎么不找联调局 国安局
[08:22] Because you’re at the center of all this, 因为你是这整件事的中心
[08:24] Which makes you the only person I can trust. 也就是说 你是我唯一能信任的人
[08:25] I haven’t seen any of those people in over a year. 我有一年多没见过这些人中的任何一个了
[08:29] What makes you think I’m at the heart of this? 你为什么觉得我是这些事的中心
[08:34] – Who did you tell about me? – Nobody. -你跟谁说起过我 -没人
[08:36] Well, they found us somehow. 他们还是找到我们了
[08:37] Follow me. 跟我来
[08:50] Let’s go. 快走
[08:53] They’re here somewhere. 他们在这
[08:55] Check the balcony. 去露台看看
[09:29] Come on. 快走
[09:32] – Get in the car. – What?! -上车 -什么
[09:33] Get in the car! 上车
[09:44] Oh, God. 天哪
[09:45] – I think I’m gonna hurl. – Just try to keep it together. -我觉得我要吐了 -坚持住
[09:47] Oh, I’m definitely gonna hurl. 我绝对要吐了
[09:51] What the hell are you doing?! 你干嘛啊
[09:52] How do you think they found us? 你以为他们怎么找到我们的
[09:53] They tapped your phone. They used it to track you to me. 他们监听你的手机 他们就是这么找到我的
[09:55] I’ve been shot. I need to get to a doctor, 我中枪了 我得去看医生
[09:57] and we need to call the cavalry. 而且我们要找支援
[09:59] That’s gonna be the last call you ever make. 那样你打完电话就死定了
[10:00] Look, whoever these guys are, they are hacked in everywhere, 不管他们是谁 这些人能黑进所有地方
[10:03] which means anybody you call is gonna wind up dead. 也就是说你打给谁谁就死定了
[10:14] I got to stop this bleeding. 我得把血止住
[10:18] Can I help you? 有什么需要吗
[10:21] It’s okay. Listen. I’m a cop. 没事的 听我说 我是警察
[10:22] I just need a needle and thread, 我需要针和线
[10:23] and I’m gonna have to detain you for your own safety. 而且为了你的安全我得把你先关起来
[10:26] Grab her cellphone, lock her up in the bathroom. 拿走她的手机 把她关进卫生间里
[10:28] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[10:36] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[10:37] Headache. I’m dizzy. I-I need to eat something. 头疼 有点晕 我得吃点东西
[10:39] Yeah? Well, maybe you should have grabbed some breakfast 是吗 那你早晨应该去吃早饭
[10:41] this morning instead of calling me. 而不是给我打电话
[10:47] I’m a diabetic. 我有糖尿病
[10:52] I’m gonna need insulin. 我需要胰岛素
[10:53] Yeah, well, one medical emergency at a time. 好吧 先处理我的伤口吧
[10:58] Is it bad? 很严重吗
[11:03] It could be worse. 还可能更严重
[11:06] I’m gonna start sewing, 我要缝伤口了
[11:08] and you’re gonna tell me what the hell’s going on here. 你赶紧给我说说这到底是怎么回事
[11:12] Yesterday morning, I got an alert… 昨天早晨 我收到一条提示说
[11:15] that a pending interagency database search 一个正在进行的跨部门数据库搜索
[11:17] generated a result. 有结果了
[11:18] Right away, I knew it was weird 不过我马上就发现这很奇怪
[11:20] because the search was two years old, 因为这个搜索是两年前进行的
[11:22] and it was instigated by a former agent named Kate Beckett. 而且是由前探员凯特·贝克特发起的
[11:26] What was the search for? 搜索内容是什么
[11:28] The document it uncovered was a just-declassified 它所涉及的文件是刚刚解密的
[11:31] electronic memo, heavily redacted. 电子备忘录 编辑遮盖了很多内容
[11:33] From what I could tell, 在我看来
[11:34] it detailed a meeting between a federal official 它记录了一次联邦政府官员
[11:36] of some kind and Senator William Bracken. 和威廉·布莱肯议员谈话的细节
[11:48] When I started at the A.G.’s office, 我刚去司法部长办公室工作时
[11:51] I ran a keyword search, 我进行了一次关键字搜索
[11:52] hunting for criminality connected to Bracken, 想要找跟布莱肯有关的犯罪行为
[11:55] and I never got a hit. 可是一直没有结果
[11:56] Well, yesterday, you did. 可是在昨天有结果了
[11:59] Five people are dead because of it. 五个人因此而丧了命
[12:20] You okay? 你还好吗
[12:26] Yeah. I just… 是的 我只是…
[12:28] I thought I would never see him again. 我以为我不会再见到他了
[12:30] I thought that I’d finally put this all behind me. 我以为我可以不再想这件事了
[12:34] I-I don’t think you ever get over something like that. 我觉得你永远也忘不掉这样的事
[12:38] It — it becomes a part of who you are. 它已经成了你的一部分了
[12:43] My sister died when I was a kid. 我小的时候姐姐死了
[12:45] I still think about her all the time. 可我现在都还会想她
[12:51] Tell me everything you remember about the memo. 把你记得的有关备忘录的事都告诉我
[12:55] Well, most of it was redacted. 大部分内容都被盖住了
[12:57] But — but there was a word written in the margin — 可是在边上有一个词
[13:00] LokSat. 洛克塞特
[13:02] That made me curious, so I looked it up. 这让我很好奇 所以我就查了一下
[13:05] Came up empty, so I just — 什么都没查到 于是我就
[13:06] I forward the whole thing to Agent McCord 把所有资料转发给了麦考德探员
[13:08] and forgot about it. 然后就忘了这件事了
[13:11] 12 hours later, they were dead 过了12个小时后 他们全都死掉了
[13:14] and I was running for my life. 而我也在逃命
[13:17] Your search must have triggered an alarm. 你的搜索一定是触发了警报
[13:20] That memo was most likely declassified by accident, 那个备忘录很有可能是不小心被解密的
[13:22] and whatever LokSat is, 无论洛克塞特是什么
[13:23] these people will clearly do anything to keep it a secret. 这些人显然要不惜一切代价防止别人知道
[13:48] Detective Beckett, 贝克特探长
[13:49] You are the last person I expected to see. 你是我最没想到会见到的人
[13:52] Why is that? You thought I’d be dead by now? 为什么 你觉得我现在应该死了吗
[13:54] I don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about. 我一点都不知道你到底在说什么
[13:56] Rachel McCord, Matt Hendricks? 蕾切尔·麦考德 马特·亨德里克斯
[13:58] Five murdered federal agents ringing a bell? 五位被谋杀的联邦探员听起来耳熟吗
[14:01] Not a one. 都没听说过
[14:03] And how about this one — LokSat. 那这个呢 洛克塞特
[14:10] How do you know about LokSat? 你怎么知道洛克塞特的
[14:11] Doesn’t matter how. 怎么知道的不重要
[14:12] The question is what is it, 问题在于它是什么
[14:14] and why is there a hit squad running around the east coast, 东海岸为什么游荡着一支杀手队
[14:16] killing people to protect it? 为了保护它到处杀人
[14:18] – We’re through here. – The hell we are. -我们的谈话结束了 -想得美
[14:19] Just by being here, you’ve put a target on my back. 你来这里就已经把祸水引到了我头上
[14:24] You may as well kill yourself right now, Kate. 你现在还不如自杀算了 凯特
[14:27] You have stumbled onto something which is so over your head. 你碰上的事你绝对解决不了
[14:33] I am amazed you’re still alive. 我很惊讶你居然还活着
[14:43] What did Beckett say that freaked him out so much? 贝克特到底说了什么让他如此害怕
[14:48] How do you know about LokSat? 你怎么知道洛克塞特的
[14:50] Doesn’t matter how. 怎么知道的不重要
[14:51] The question is what is it, 问题在于它是什么
[14:53] and why is there a hit squad running around the east coast, 东海岸为什么游荡着一支杀手队
[14:55] killing people to protect it? 为了保护它到处杀人
[14:57] LokSat. 洛克塞特
[14:58] – Never heard of it. – Me neither, -从来没听说过 -我也是
[14:59] but it clearly scares the hell out of Bracken. 但它显然是吓坏了布莱肯
[15:02] Figuring out what it means is key, 弄清楚它是什么意思是关键
[15:04] and that’s exactly what Beckett is doing. 这也正是贝克特正在做的事
[15:05] – Well, why don’t we talk to Bracken and find out? – Yeah. -不如我们去找布莱肯问清楚 -对
[15:08] No, um, not you, Castle. 你不能去 卡塞尔
[15:09] You’re radioactive with this guy. 你和这个人相冲
[15:11] Yeah, you should stay here and wait for the assistant A.G. 你还是留在这里等总检察长助理吧
[15:13] She’s on her way up from D.C. to bring some federal muscle. 她带着联邦探员正从华盛顿赶来
[15:15] Right. 好吧
[15:24] Hey, Alexis. 阿丽克西斯
[15:27] I have another clue. 我又找到一条线索
[15:28] So do we. 我们也是
[15:29] We? 你们是谁
[15:29] Me and Hayley. Her feelers paid off. 我和海莉 她的眼线有了消息
[15:31] Vikram showed up at a hotel in midtown 他们离开监狱一小时后
[15:33] an hour after they left the prison. 维克拉姆去了中城一家旅馆
[15:34] – Was Beckett with him? – I don’t know. We just got here. -贝克特也在吗 -不知道 我们刚到
[15:36] I’ll call you as soon as we figure anything out. 我们有了发现我会马上告诉你
[15:38] No, no, Alexis. I don’t want you involved in this. 不行 阿丽克西斯 我不想让你卷进来
[15:40] Dad, I can take care of myself. 爸爸 我能照顾好自己的
[15:41] Alexis, no. It is too dangerous. 阿丽克西斯 不行 这太危险了
[15:43] I’m not a kid anymore, dad. Beckett’s family. 我不是小孩子了 爸爸 贝克特是家人
[15:46] I’ll call you after. 之后再打给你
[15:48] Alexis — 阿丽克西斯
[15:50] Nicely done. 干的漂亮
[15:51] You sure it wasn’t too harsh? 你确定我的话没有太凶吗
[15:52] No, he’s got to learn. You’re an adult now. 没有 他得明白 你已经长大了
[15:55] So, how do we do this? 那我们怎么办
[15:57] We talk to the head of security. 去和保安主任谈谈
[15:58] We get a look at their video surveillance. 看看他们的监控录像
[16:00] My source told me that Vikram arrived 我的线人告诉我维克拉姆
[16:02] a little before 4:00 P.M. yesterday. 是昨天下午不到四点到的
[16:03] The question is what the hell was he doing here? 问题是 他到底是来干什么的
[16:14] This is a bad idea. 这不是个好主意
[16:15] Well, it’s all we got. We need a copy of that memo. 但我们别无选择 我们需要那份备忘录
[16:18] It’s the only way to get on top of this. 这是我们控制局面的唯一办法
[16:20] You know they’ll have wiped the original search, right? 你知道他们肯定早把原始搜索记录删除了吧
[16:21] Yeah. I also know that the A.G. has a triple firewall backup, 知道 我也知道司法部有三重防火墙备份
[16:24] which I am guessing you can hack. 我猜你是能黑进去的
[16:27] Well, duh, but the second I do, it’ll trip an alarm. 当然 但我一旦进入 就会触发警报
[16:30] Guys with guns are gonna come running. 带着枪的人可就要飞奔而来了
[16:31] Which is why we are in a public space with four exits. 所以才选一个有四个出口的公共场所
[16:35] You are gonna get me shot. 你会害我中枪的
[16:38] Look on the bright side — chicks dig scars. 也有好的一面啊 伤疤最吸引女人了
[16:42] I hate you. 我恨你
[16:57] There he is. 他在那
[17:01] Looks like Beckett’s repositioning. 贝克特把车挪开了
[17:14] Sir. 先生
[17:15] Can I have a shot of whiskey, please? 请给我一杯威士忌 谢谢
[17:22] All right, Vikram. How’s it going? 好了 维克拉姆 怎么样了
[17:25] I’m in. Now comes the hard part. 进去了 困难的部分才开始
[17:28] Fast forward a little. 快进一点
[17:33] Wait. 等等
[17:44] Vikram, they’re here. Get out. 维克拉姆 他们来了 快出来
[17:46] I need more time. 我还需要点时间
[17:47] You got maybe 15 seconds. 大概还有15秒
[17:59] Come on. 快点
[18:01] Come on, Vikram. Get out. 快点 维克拉姆 出来
[18:09] Come on. 快点
[18:17] Got it. 找到了
[18:30] – That was close. – I’ll say. -就差一点 -是啊
[18:32] It’s too bad we couldn’t see what was on Vikram’s computer. 可惜看不到维克拉姆电脑上的东西
[18:35] Can you rewind a little? 能再倒回去一点点吗
[18:39] Stop. 停
[18:41] Look in the mirror. 看镜子
[18:48] Can I? 能让我来吗
[18:50] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:03] Okay. 好了
[19:04] That was totally badass. 简直太厉害了
[19:15] I got the memo. 我找到备忘录了
[19:16] And I got them. 我找到他们了
[19:19] I followed them to a warehouse, 我跟着他们到了一个仓库
[19:20] And then, not long after that, they showed up with Castle. 没过多久 他们和卡塞尔一起出现了
[19:23] They were gonna torture him, so I stepped in. 他们正准备拷问他 我就插手救了他
[19:26] And eventually, I took off 最后我离开了
[19:28] and went back to that apartment building where you found us. 然后回到了你找到我们的那栋公寓楼
[19:30] I’m impressed. 厉害
[19:31] Most people would have been dead within hours. 大多数人几小时内就死了
[19:35] All right. Now it’s your turn. 好了 现在轮到你了
[19:37] Who are these guys and what is LokSat? 这些人是谁 洛克塞特是什么
[19:39] I don’t know exactly. 具体我也不太清楚
[19:40] What I do know is the person behind this 我所知道的就是这幕后的操控者
[19:41] is a very powerful 是中情局一个位高权重
[19:43] and a very dirty analyst inside the CIA. 并且手脚不干净的分析员
[19:45] I’ve been trying to get an identity for over a year, 一年来我一直试图找出那人的身份
[19:48] And every time I get a lead, it just evaporates. 我每次一找到线索 马上就消失了
[19:50] What’s this person’s connection to Bracken? 这个人和布莱肯有什么关系
[19:52] They were partners. 他们曾是搭档
[19:54] As you know, the senator was working 你知道 布莱肯参议员
[19:55] with a drug dealer by the name of Vulcan Simmons. 曾和一名叫瓦肯·西蒙斯的毒贩合作
[19:58] They were using the profits 他们用从中获取的利益
[19:59] to fund Bracken’s presidential campaign. 来为布莱肯的总统竞选提供资金
[20:01] I mean, you must have wondered 你肯定很疑惑
[20:01] how they got away with it for so long. 他们这么久以来怎么没被发现
[20:03] They were protected by Bracken’s mystery partner. 他们都被布莱肯神秘的搭档庇护着
[20:06] They were using CIA resources 他们一直在调用中情局的资源
[20:08] to import the drugs into the country. 进口毒品
[20:11] That’s life imprisonment right there. 这是要判终身监禁的
[20:13] That’s a political nuke. 这是政治核武器
[20:14] That’s why they’re so willing 这也就是为什么他们
[20:15] to kill to protect their anonymity. 要赶尽杀绝来隐藏他们的身份
[20:20] Is Bracken normally in solitary? 布莱肯平时是单独监禁吗
[20:21] No. After he met with Mr. Castle, he attacked a guard. 不 见卡塞尔先生后他袭击了一名警卫
[20:24] So you stuck him in the hole. 所以你把他单独关押了
[20:25] Must have figured it was his safest bet. 他肯定以为那是最安全的做法
[20:44] William Bracken was just killed in prison. 威廉·布莱肯刚在监狱中被杀
[20:48] This changes things. 这下情况变了
[20:51] I’m afraid the only way that you and Vikram 恐怕唯一能让你和维克拉姆保命的方式
[20:53] are gonna be able to stay alive is if you go on the run. 就是你们一直逃跑了
[20:56] And one day, I hope I will be able to root out the big bad 我希望将来有一天我能找出幕后的黑手
[21:00] and get the target taken off your backs. 帮你们除掉后顾之忧
[21:05] One day? 将来有一天吗
[21:07] Yes, dear. 是的 亲爱的
[21:08] I’m afraid the life that you were living yesterday is over. 恐怕你以往的那种生活已经结束了
[21:25] Detectives. I’m Allison Hyde. 二位警探 我是艾莉森·海德
[21:27] We spoke on the phone. 我们通过电话
[21:29] Prison was hacked into right before the murder. 就在谋杀发生之前监狱系统被黑
[21:31] Security cameras in solitary were turned off. 单独监禁室的监控摄像被关掉了
[21:33] These guys are professional ghosts. 这些人是专业的影子杀手
[21:34] Listen, I’m not here to run roughshod over you. 听着 我不是来对你们指手画脚的
[21:36] Captain Beckett is one of yours, 贝克特警监是你们的一员
[21:38] and rescuing her is priority one. 营救她也是首要的任务
[21:40] Now, where’s Richard Castle? 理查德·卡塞尔在哪
[21:42] Well, we’re not sure. Why? 我们不是很清楚 怎么了
[21:44] Honestly, I think he could be our most valuable asset 实话说我想他可能是我们
[21:47] in locating captain Beckett. 找到贝克特警监最有价值的线索
[21:49] But I need to know whether he can be trusted. 但我得知道他是否值得信任
[21:51] Castle loves Beckett more than anything, 卡塞尔爱贝克特胜过一切
[21:52] and he’s desperate to find her. 他会想尽一切办法去找她
[21:53] So you’re confident that he’s been telling you everything? 所以你很确定他把一切都告诉了你们
[22:01] Other than Bracken’s name, 除了布莱肯的名字
[22:02] there’s nothing actionable in the memo itself, 备忘录本身没有什么别的线索
[22:04] only the word LokSat. 只有一个词 洛克塞特
[22:06] There’s something else written after it, 后面还写了点别的什么
[22:07] but it’s too smudged to read. 但抹了看不清楚
[22:09] I’ll try and sharpen it. 我试着锐化一下
[22:13] 2-0-1-1 a “B” And a “D.” 2011 有一个B和D
[22:17] All right. What does that mean? 好了 那是什么意思
[22:19] Uh, 2011 could be the year. 2011可能是指年份
[22:22] I don’t know what “BD” Means. 我不知道”BD”是什么意思
[22:26] It’s Esposito. 是埃斯波西托
[22:28] Hey, what’s up? 啥事儿
[22:29] Yo. Where are you? 你在哪儿呢
[22:30] At the office. 在我办公室
[22:31] What are you working on? 你在忙啥呢
[22:32] Nothing. You sidelined me, remember? 什么也没干 你不是让我别插手吗
[22:34] Yeah, well, the assistant A.G. Is here, Allison Hyde. 司法部长的助理 艾莉森·海德
[22:37] She wants you to come down to the precinct immediately. 想要你立刻到分局来一趟
[22:38] I can’t. 我不能去
[22:39] Castle, you were supposed to wait — 卡塞尔 你本来是得等到
[22:40] Look, it’s gonna take me half an hour to get there. 我过去得花半个小时
[22:43] Why don’t we just jump on a video conference? 不如我们开个视频会议 怎么样
[22:44] Give me a minute to dial you in. 等我一下 把你接进来
[22:48] All right. You two should get out of sight. 你们俩躲开别让他看见
[22:50] I’m not gonna mention we have this document. 我不会提到我们手上有这份文件
[22:52] People connected to this thing 这个文件涉及到的人
[22:53] are getting killed all over the place, 正被到处追杀
[22:54] so no sense putting ourselves in the cross hairs. 我们没必要让自己也成为靶子
[22:57] Agreed. 同意
[22:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:03] Mr. Castle. We never met 卡塞尔先生 你在华盛顿的时候
[23:05] when you were in D.C., but I read the reports. 我们没有见过面 但是我读了那些报告
[23:08] You helped us out of a very tricky situation. 你帮我们解决了一个棘手的事件
[23:10] What can I say? My life kind of depended on it. 没办法 否则我要小命不保的
[23:12] Given the stakes here, I’m going to be blunt. 鉴于眼前的危机 我就不兜圈子了
[23:14] Are you currently in contact with Captain Beckett? 你现在跟贝克特警监有联系吗
[23:17] No. 没有
[23:17] But she did rescue you last night. 但她昨夜的确救了你
[23:19] Yes. And then she left me, 的确 但之后她就离开了
[23:21] So it’s kind of a sore subject. 所以这是个有点让人难过的话题
[23:22] Did she happen to say anything 她有没有提起任何关于
[23:24] about the man with her, Vikram Singh? 那个和她一起的男人 维克拉姆·辛格
[23:27] No. Why? 没有 为什么这么问
[23:28] When we started digging into him, 我们深入调查这个人的身份时
[23:30] We noticed some alarming discrepancies. 发现了一些令人不安的可疑之处
[23:32] What kind of discrepancies? 怎么个可疑法
[23:35] It appears that he forged his records 看起来他伪造了自己的档案
[23:37] to get a job with us. 混入我们中间
[23:38] Vikram Singh is not the man he’s pretending to be, 维克拉姆·辛格是个假身份
[23:41] Which means we have to assume that he’s up to no good. 这就意味着我们得假设他有不好的企图
[23:50] Hey. You hungry? 你饿不饿
[23:52] I’ve made a decision. 我已经决定了
[23:54] I’m not running. 我不会逃跑的
[23:56] – But you should. – Are you crazy? -但你得跑 -你疯了吗
[23:59] Uh, maybe, but I owe it to Rachel and to the others, 也许吧 但这是我欠蕾切尔和其他人的
[24:02] And I sure as hell am not gonna let someone chase me away 而且我绝对不允许任何人夺走我的生活
[24:05] From the life that I’ve worked so hard to create. 这是我千辛万苦才争取来的
[24:06] Okay. 好吧
[24:08] Then… I’m sticking with you. 那我要和你一起坚守
[24:13] A-are you sure? 你 你确定
[24:14] Because you’re not exactly trained for war. 因为你可完全不懂怎么战斗
[24:17] Yes. I’m sure. Thank you. That was mean. 没错 这我知道 谢谢 这话真伤人
[24:20] I just feel like I would be safer 我只是觉得和你在一起
[24:21] With you than… not with you. 比我一个人更安全一些
[24:25] You ready? 准备好了吗
[24:28] We’re staying. 我们要留下来
[24:30] Worst case scenario, 即便发生了最坏的情况
[24:30] we’re gonna smoke out the mystery man before we die, 我们也会在死之前把神秘人公诸于世
[24:32] And I am trusting you to put him down if we do. 而且我相信如果我们做到了 你会干掉他
[24:37] Jackson was right. You’re a very impressive woman. 杰克逊说的对 你是个了不起的女人
[24:40] Hey. When you need me, 需要我的话
[24:43] Dial this number and tell the operator 打这个电话 告诉接线员
[24:45] That you want your curtains cleaned. 你想要洗窗帘
[24:48] I’m really glad we met. 真的很高兴能认识你
[24:50] And if you survive, 如果你们能活过这次
[24:51] We really must get the families together. 我们一家人真该聚一聚
[25:00] Just us again. 又只有我们俩了
[25:02] What now? 现在怎么办
[25:07] Now we figure out what the hell LokSat 2011BD means. 搞清楚洛克塞特 2011BD究竟是什么
[25:11] It’s a product number. Serial number? 是不是产品号码 序列号
[25:13] – Keypad code. – Safe-deposit box. -键盘密码 -保险箱号码
[25:15] OKAY, so LokSat represents the CIA opperation 洛克塞特代表了中情局的行动
[25:18] used to transport drugs for Bracken and Vulcan Simmons. 该行动曾为布莱肯和瓦肯·西蒙斯运输毒品
[25:22] – So, it’s a — it’s a — it’s a – Code name? -所以它是个 是个 -是个代号
[25:24] Uh, maybe, but you know what? Maybe it’s something more. 也许是 不过你知道吗 也许不止这些
[25:25] Maybe it’s not just the name of the operation. 也许它不仅仅是行动的代号
[25:28] Maybe it’s the name of the transportation company. 也许它是那个运输公司的代号
[25:30] – A modern-day Air America. – Exactly. -是个现代美国空运公司 -没错
[25:32] And 2011bd is the tail number of an airplane. 那么2011BD就是飞机的机尾编号
[25:43] You know how to use one of these? 你知道怎么用枪吗
[25:46] I can figure it out. 我现学现卖吧
[26:06] Hands where I can see them. 把手放到我看得见的地方
[26:08] – Come on. – What the hell is this? -快点 -这到底是怎么回事儿
[26:09] We’re here to talk about LokSat. 我们是来谈洛克塞特的
[26:11] Uh, what is that? 那是什么
[26:11] An illegal CIA air fleet used to transport drugs. 用来运送毒品的非法中情局航空队
[26:14] We tracked a plane’s tail number 我们追踪到了一架飞机的机尾编号
[26:16] to this private airport and to you. 追踪到了这座私人机场 追踪到了你身上
[26:17] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们到底在说什么
[26:18] I’m sure you’ve been trained in how to resist interrogation, 我相信你一定接受过抵抗审讯的训练
[26:21] so I’m gonna make this easier for you. 所以我给你指条容易点的路
[26:22] I’m gonna start counting, and if I make it to five, you’re dead. 我数到五 如果数完你还不说 我就开枪
[26:24] Maybe he’s telling the truth. 也许他说得是实话
[26:26] No, he’s not. 不 他没说实话
[26:27] Who’s in charge of LokSat? ONE. 洛克塞特的负责人是谁 一
[26:28] I don’t know. I-I just work here. 我不知道 我只是干活的
[26:30] – Two. – Beckett, come on! -二 -贝克特 等等
[26:33] Beckett, please. 贝克特 请你停下
[26:34] Three. 三
[26:38] Four. 四
[26:39] Okay! Okay! 我说 我说
[26:40] I’ll tell you everything. 我什么都告诉你们
[26:47] Beckett! 贝克特
[26:49] Beckett! 贝克特
[26:56] Vikram, what have you done? 维克拉姆 你做了什么
[26:57] He was reaching for a gun. He was trying to kill you! 他在掏枪 他准备杀了你
[26:59] You can’t believe him, Kate. 你不能相信他 凯特
[27:00] Castle, what are you doing here? 卡塞尔 你在这干什么
[27:01] Isn’t it obvious? I’m rescuing you. 不是很明显吗 我在救你
[27:03] Rick? 里克
[27:05] She’s cool. She’s cool. She’s with me. 她是好人 她是跟我一起来的
[27:09] But this guy — he’s not who he says he is. 但是 他的身份并不是他所说的那样
[27:11] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[27:12] The A.G.’s office got intel 总检察长办公室查出
[27:13] that he is the mole within the agency. 他就是总检察长办公室里的内鬼
[27:15] No, that’s — that’s absurd. 不 那简直太荒唐了
[27:18] Don’t you see what’s happening? 还没看明白发生了什么吗
[27:19] Whoever is at the heart of this LokSat memo 不管这洛克塞特组织的核心人物是谁
[27:21] is trying to discredit me. 他想陷害我
[27:23] He’s telling the truth. 他说的是真的
[27:24] This guy had his gun cocked and ready to fire. 他的枪已经上膛了 正准备开枪
[27:26] See? 你看
[27:29] Beckett, please believe me. 贝克特 请相信我
[27:32] You can’t trust him. 你不能相信他
[27:39] – Kate. – Yes, I can trust him, and so can you. -凯特 -我能相信他 你也能
[27:41] No. Not until we confirm — 不 除非我们证实…
[27:42] Castle, just shut up and kiss me. 卡塞尔 闭嘴 快吻我
[27:45] Right. Right. 好
[27:51] Uh, this is so heartwarming, you guys. 这真是太感人了 你们俩
[27:53] Do you think you two could finish this a little later? 不过你们是否能稍后再继续呢
[27:54] Right. Right. Uh, sorry. 是啊 可以 抱歉
[27:57] Uh… Beckett, this is Hayley. 贝克特 这位是海莉
[27:58] She’s the one who helped me find you. 就是她帮我找到你的
[27:59] Thank you for taking care of him. 谢谢你照顾他
[28:00] Yeah, it’s a lot of work. I don’t know how you do it. 没错 他真难缠 不知道你是怎么做到的
[28:03] Well, best of luck to you, Rick. I’m off. 祝你好运 里克 我走了
[28:05] What about finding your hacker? 你不找那个黑客了吗
[28:07] Oh, if he’s involved in whatever the hell this is, screw him. 如果他也卷进这档子破事中 那就随他去
[28:10] I’m not getting paid enough. 我可不想为那点钱去惹麻烦
[28:11] Well, um, thank you for all your help. 多谢你的帮忙
[28:13] It was — it was a pleasure. 很高兴跟你合作
[28:15] I’m happy you found her. 很高兴你找到她了
[28:38] What is it? 什么事
[28:38] You tell me. 你说呢
[28:40] I know. 我知道
[28:40] I’ve got a lot of explaining to do. 有好多事情要向你解释
[28:42] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[28:43] You looked me right in the eye, 你直视我的双眼
[28:44] and you lied to me. 然后骗了我
[28:45] Why didn’t you tell me about Vikram? 为什么不告诉我维克拉姆的事
[28:48] – I couldn’t. – Come on. -我不能说 -得了吧
[28:49] The A.G.’s office has strict protocols, Castle. 总检察长办公室有严格的规章 卡塞尔
[28:52] You’re not with the A.G.’s office anymore. 你不再是总检察长办公室的人了
[28:54] I did what I did to protect you. 我在尽力保护你
[28:56] He gave me a class seven distress code. 他给我的是机密协议7号
[28:59] That’s life or death. 那是生死攸关的事
[29:01] I mean, what did you want me to do? 你希望我怎么做
[29:03] Tell me the truth. 告诉我真相
[29:06] Come on. Do you have any idea how worried I was? 拜托了 你知道我有多担心你吗
[29:08] Yeah, I do. 我知道
[29:10] I was gone for 36 hours. 我失踪了36个小时
[29:11] A year ago, you were gone for eight weeks. 一年前 你失踪了八个星期
[29:15] Eight weeks. 八个星期啊
[29:16] That was different. 那不一样
[29:17] Sure was. 是不一样
[29:17] You still don’t remember what happened 你依然想不起来在其中六周里
[29:19] during six of those weeks, and yet I trusted you. 究竟发生了什么 而我依然相信你
[29:21] So, please, just trust me. 所以也请你相信我
[29:23] I didn’t do this to hurt you. 我这么做不是为了伤害你
[29:24] I did it to protect you. 我是为了保护你
[29:27] Why am I so angry? 我为什么这么生气
[29:29] You know what? When the shoe was on the other foot, 你知道吗 在你失踪的时候
[29:30] – I felt the same way. – No. That’s not it. -我也有同样的感觉 -不是因为这个
[29:33] It’s you. 是因为你
[29:34] Because I’ve… seen this before. 因为 我以前经历过这样的事情
[29:39] What is that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思
[29:42] Nothing. Just that we work better as a team. 没什么 就是我们合作的时候效果更好
[29:46] Of course we do. 当然
[29:47] Yeah. Together, we can figure this out. 我们合作可以解决这件事
[29:49] We can figure anything out, just like always. 我们一起可以解决任何事 就像往常一样
[29:51] I know. 我知道
[29:57] Okay. No more secrets. 好 我们之间不再有秘密
[30:00] No more secrets. 知无不言
[30:06] Let me get this straight. 让我整理一下思路
[30:07] So, you and Vikram here — 你和这位维克拉姆
[30:09] You’re being hunted by a secret death squad 正在被一个由某个隐藏在中情局的人
[30:12] that’s being sanctioned by someone deep inside the CIA, 操纵的秘密暗杀小组追杀
[30:14] and you don’t want any help? 但你不需要任何帮助
[30:16] Haven’t you been paying attention? 你刚刚没有在听吗
[30:17] There is no help. 没有人能帮我们
[30:19] Bro, the A.G.’s office has resources. 兄弟 总检察长办公室有资源
[30:21] It wouldn’t matter. 那些没有用
[30:21] These people have the power to pull strings, 这些人有能力暗箱操作
[30:23] to make evidence, cases, people disappear. 伪造证据和案卷 让人凭空消失
[30:25] We can’t work through the system. 我们不能通过官方系统进行调查
[30:27] So, we have to work outside the system. 所以 我们必须在系统之外调查
[30:30] Beckett’s right. 贝克特是正确的
[30:31] Can’t fight a faceless enemy who lives in the shadows 我们没办法战胜躲在暗处身份不明的敌人
[30:33] unless we drag them out into the light. 除非我们引诱他们到明处来
[30:35] What do you mean? 什么意思
[30:36] Whoever’s behind this memo relies on secrecy. 这份备忘背后的人希望它能够保密
[30:37] The one and only thing that LokSat fears — 洛克塞特唯一恐惧的就是
[30:40] Is exposure they can’t control. 他们无法控制的曝光
[30:41] Exactly. 正是
[30:42] If we pour enough light 如果我们引起公众
[30:43] on this conspiracy — 对这个阴谋的注意力
[30:45] Then whoever’s behind it 那阴谋背后的人
[30:46] can’t come after you or Vikram. 就不能再找你或维克拉姆的麻烦了
[30:47] Because everyone will be watching. 因为所有人都会注意到
[30:49] And I know exactly how to turn those lights on. 而我正好知道怎么来吸引注意力
[30:54] Tonight at 11:00, a live interview 今晚十一点的直播访谈
[30:56] with famed mystery novelist Richard Castle 我们请到了著名侦探小说家理查德·卡塞尔
[30:59] and NYPD captain Katherine Beckett 和纽约警监凯瑟琳·贝克特
[31:01] with disturbing allegations of a murderous conspiracy… 来谈一谈蓄意杀人阴谋的惊人指控
[31:04] Beckett is in hiding right now, 贝克特现在躲起来了
[31:06] But I guarantee you she will be here for this interview. 但我保证她到时候会来接受采访的
[31:09] You’re not gonna regret this. 你不会后悔的
[31:10] Thanks for the exclusive, Rick. 谢谢你给我们独家 里克
[31:13] I got eyes on Castle. 我看到卡塞尔了
[31:15] Oh, no. 不会的
[31:17] Don’t worry. They won’t be making that interview. 别担心 他们做不成访谈的
[31:20] This is a stupid plan. 这个计划太蠢了
[31:21] We should definitely rethink it. 我们绝对应该再考虑一下
[31:23] It’s our only play, Vikram. 这是我们唯一的办法 维克拉姆
[31:26] All right. The live interview is set up for 11:00. 好 访谈直播在11点
[31:28] We should be there by 10:30. 我们10点半就应该到那了
[31:29] Castle! 卡塞尔
[31:30] Drop it. Drop your weapon! 放下 放下你的武器
[31:33] – Put it down. – Okay! -放下枪 -好
[31:39] Walk. 过去
[31:43] Lady, I have never worked so hard 你这女的 我杀人杀了一辈子
[31:45] to kill one person in my entire life. 都没见过像你这么难杀的人
[31:58] Okay, so, did you guys get lost, 你们两个是走神了
[32:00] or were you just waiting 还是你们故意等到
[32:01] till the last possible second to save us? 最后关头才出来救我们
[32:03] Little distracted in there. 在里面有点走神了
[32:04] You got a fully stocked bar, satellite tv. 里面有一柜子的美酒 还有卫星电视
[32:06] We ordered some sushi on your credit card, 我们用你的信用卡叫了寿司
[32:08] so I hope you don’t mind. 希望你不要介意
[32:09] We got to get the phone. 我们得拿他们的手机
[32:10] It’ll tell us who’s been giving them orders. 这样我们就能查出是谁在指挥他们
[32:17] It’s encrypted. 手机加密了
[32:18] Can you crack it? 你能解密吗
[32:20] This is military-grade encryption. 这是军用级别的加密
[32:22] It’s — it’s gonna take a while. 得花点时间
[32:22] Well, work fast. 好 尽快
[32:23] It’s the only link we have to LocSat. 这是我们调查洛克塞特唯一的线索
[32:27] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[32:30] So, a funny thing happened on the way to the airport. 在我去机场的路上发生了件有趣的事
[32:36] Drop the hardware. Now. 放下武器 马上
[33:27] You are so cool. 你太酷了
[33:35] I’ll call you when we get to D.C. 等我回到华盛顿 我会联系你
[33:38] Just promise me this — no deals. 答应我一件事 别跟他们做交易
[33:41] Find out who they really are 查出他们的真实身份
[33:42] and use that to uncover 并借此揪出
[33:43] whoever’s behind the LokSat memo. 那份洛克塞特备忘录的幕后黑手
[33:45] Five of my agents are dead. 我牺牲了五名探员
[33:46] Believe me, I’m getting the bastard responsible. 相信我 我会抓到那个混蛋的
[33:49] But I recommend you keep a security detail at all times. 但我建议你全天候配备保镖
[33:51] The A.G.’s office can provide the team. 首席检察官办公室可以为你提供保镖团队
[33:53] She’s — she’s already got one. 我们 我们会保护她的
[33:57] Any chance I could interest you in a return to Washington? 我有机会说服你回华盛顿吗
[34:00] I could offer a prestigious command. 我可以给你一支人数可观的队伍
[34:01] She’s already got one of those, too. 那个她也有了
[34:03] Uh, thank you, Ms. Hyde, but I’m happy here. 谢谢 海德女士 但我在这很开心
[34:06] Okay. 好吧
[34:11] Uh, everyone, can you, uh, 大家伙 可不可以请你们
[34:12] gather ’round for just one second? 都过来一下
[34:14] Gather ’round. Gather ’round. Gather ’round. 都过来 都过来 都过来
[34:16] – Come on over here. – What are you doing? -大家都过来 -你这是干吗
[34:18] Um, although she is a little bit late reporting to duty, 虽然她报到得有点晚了
[34:22] let us give an official welcome to her first command, 但是还是让我们正式欢迎头头大人
[34:25] Captain Kate Beckett. 凯特·贝克特警监
[34:31] Speech. Speech, captain! Speech! 演讲 演讲 警监 演讲
[34:36] You know, I thought I would be spending my first few days here 我还以为我会把头几天都耗在
[34:39] with my head buried in paperwork, 处理文书上呢
[34:41] but so much for that. Um… 但那是不可能的了
[34:43] It’s an honor to be here, 我很荣幸能任此职位
[34:46] especially considering all of the captains 尤其是想到在我之前的
[34:48] that have come before me. 那些警监们
[34:49] And if I was a poet or a best-selling novelist, 如果我是个诗人或是畅销的小说作家的话
[34:53] then maybe I’d have a better metaphor, but, um, 我也许会做出更精彩的比喻 但是
[34:56] the 12th precinct — she’s our home, our haven. 12分局 她就是我们的家 我们的港湾
[35:01] And even if she is beaten down or shot up, 就算她伤痕累累
[35:04] she’s still special. 她也依旧无可替代
[35:06] Because this is where we get to make a difference, 因为这是我们努力做出改变的地方
[35:08] and I am so privileged to be able to do just that 我很荣幸能和你们每个人一起
[35:11] with each and every one of you. 让世界变得更好
[35:17] So, that being said, 既然说到这
[35:20] stop standing around doing nothing 大家就别傻站在这
[35:21] and get back to work. 都回去干活吧
[35:24] Guys. 伙计们
[35:26] I cracked the phone’s encryption. 我已经把手机破解了
[35:28] The shooters received calls from only one number. 那些枪手只接到过一个电话号码的来电
[35:30] – Are you able to trace it? – I already did. -你能追踪到那个号码吗 -已经追踪到了
[35:32] It’s a government cell registered to Allison Hyde. 是个注册在艾莉森·海德名下的政府手机号码
[35:41] Yeah, lock down the building. 封锁整栋楼
[35:42] Don’t let anyone from the A.G.’s office — 不要让任何首席检查官办公室的人
[35:47] They’re gone. 他们已经走了
[35:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[35:59] ESU intercepted Hyde’s team outside of Newark. 紧急应急小组在纽瓦克境外拦下了海德的小组
[36:02] They confirm that she should be here. 他们确定她应该在这
[36:03] If she ain’t, she’s in the wind. 如果不在 那她就是潜逃了
[36:11] NYPD! 纽约警局
[36:23] Clear. 没人
[36:24] Clear. 没人
[36:24] Clear. 没人
[36:32] You know what I don’t get — 你知道我不明白的是什么吗
[36:34] with her power, her means, 她手里掌握着那些权利和手段
[36:35] why — why didn’t she run, flee the country, 她为什么不跑 不逃出国
[36:38] go into hiding? 然后躲起来呢
[36:39] She may have had her reasons. 她也许有自己的理由
[36:45] Should we call the Feds? 我们要联系联邦调查局吗
[36:47] No. This one’s ours. Let’s get to work. 不 这是我们的案子 咱们开始工作吧
[36:57] Beckett. 贝克特
[36:58] Yeah? 怎么了
[36:59] Is this really over? 这真的结束了吗
[37:17] Hey. Just wanted to say goodbye. 我只是想来道个别
[37:20] It’s been fun working with you. 跟你共事很愉快
[37:22] You too. 我也这么觉得
[37:23] Where are you headed? 你要去哪
[37:24] Chicago. And then Denver. 芝加哥 然后去丹佛
[37:26] Gonna be living out of a suitcase for the next few weeks, 接下来几周就得提着行李到处跑
[37:28] eating room service, watching bad reality television — 在酒店房间叫餐 看超级烂的电视真人秀
[37:32] you know, my life. 你知道 这就是我的生活
[37:34] Well, maybe I can call you sometime if I need some advice. 或许哪天我需要建议的时候可以打给你
[37:38] Or to talk about “The Bachelor.” 或是找你聊聊《单身汉》[真人秀]
[37:40] I’d like that. 随时欢迎
[37:59] So, do you need a lift, 你是需要我载你一程呢
[38:00] or are you just checking in on me? 还是你只是来看我的
[38:03] I’m happy you’re alive. 我很开心你还活着
[38:14] So, do you believe that Allison Hyde 你相信是艾莉森·海德在幕后
[38:16] masterminded all of this? 操纵着这一切吗
[38:17] Of course not. Neither do you. 当然不信 你也不信
[38:19] Hyde was a convenient scapegoat. 海德只是个替罪羊
[38:21] The person behind the LokSat memo is still out there, 洛克塞特备忘录的幕后黑手还逍遥法外
[38:24] still thriving. 势力日渐壮大
[38:25] So, what should we do? 所以我们应该怎么做
[38:26] We? No. I’m gonna ferret out that son of a bitch. 我们 不 我会把那个狗娘养的揪出来
[38:29] You are gonna go home to that good-looking husband of yours. 至于你应该回家找你那帅气的老公
[38:36] You’re not gonna let this go, are you? 你不会放下这件事 对不对
[38:37] – I can’t. – Why not? -我不能 -为什么不行
[38:40] What is this obsession in the heart of you? 你心里的执念怎么会这么强
[38:43] Your mother’s murder’s been avenged. 你已经报了杀母之仇
[38:48] I thought I put it all behind me. 我以为我已经向前看了
[38:51] But it’s back, and it’s stronger than ever. 但是它又回来了 而且比之前更棘手
[38:54] A devil like that is very hard to cast out. 一个挥之不去的恶魔
[39:00] But you have to try. 但是你必须试着努力
[39:02] Don’t you see the gift that you’ve been given? 你难道没看出你拥有怎样的优势了吗
[39:04] Allison Hyde was a patsy. 艾莉森·海德是个替死鬼
[39:07] LokSat will leave you alone. 洛克塞特不会再来找你了
[39:09] Don’t end up like me. 别像我一样
[39:11] Go. Live your life. 回去 过你的生活
[39:13] Friends of mine were killed because of me. 我的朋友因我而死
[39:16] Their deaths weren’t your fault, Kate. 他们的死不是你的错 凯特
[39:17] Surely you must see that. 你应该明白这点
[39:19] Still, I got to do something. 我还是需要做些什么
[39:20] And you know, maybe in doing it, 而且你看 也许做着做着
[39:22] that’ll give me peace and I’ll be able to move on. 我就能平静下来 然后释然
[39:24] – Do you love Castle? – Yeah. -你爱卡塞尔吗 -爱
[39:26] Then why do you want to get him killed? 那你为什么要害死他
[39:29] Have you forgotten why I never see my husband? 你忘了为什么我从来不和我丈夫见面吗
[39:32] Attachments are liabilities, 有牵挂就会成为负担
[39:34] leverage to be used against us by our enemies. 是敌人可以用来对付我们的筹码
[39:36] So I have to choose between 所以我要在找出凶手
[39:37] finding the killer and being with Rick? 和与里克在一起之间做出选择
[39:39] That’s ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[39:41] That’s the job. 这就是工作性质
[39:43] Five people were killed because of a redacted memo. 就因为一份已编辑备忘录 五个人被杀了
[39:47] What do you think is gonna happen if LokSat finds out 你觉得如果洛克塞特发现你和卡塞尔
[39:49] that you and Castle are working together on this? 在一起查这件事 会发生什么
[39:53] You’re a big girl. 你已经长大了
[39:55] Dive down the rabbit hole if you must. 非做不可的话就去钻牛角尖吧
[39:57] But think twice about who you bring with you, 但在此之前仔细想想和你一起的人
[39:59] because unlike McCord and her team, 因为与麦考德和她的团队不同
[40:02] anybody who dies now — that blood is on you. 从现在起任何人的死 都是你的过错
[40:29] Hey! How about breakfast for dinner? 嘿 早餐当晚餐吃怎么样
[40:32] I’m making smorlettes, 我在做超级蛋卷
[40:33] which is technically dessert for dinner, but we — 理论上说这是甜点当晚餐 不过我们
[40:37] You going somewhere? 你要出门
[40:39] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:42] I love you so much. 我真的很爱你
[40:46] What are you doing? 你什么意思
[40:47] I have to go. 我得走了
[40:49] Why? 为什么
[40:50] I-I have to get my head right. 我得让自己冷静下来
[40:52] I have to figure some things out so that… 我得查清一些事情 这样
[40:55] we can have a happily ever after. 我们就能永远幸福的在一起
[40:59] Where is this coming from? 你怎么想到这些了
[41:02] Is this because of your A.G. Team? 是因为你总检察长办公室的团队
[41:05] Is it Bracken? 还是因为布莱肯
[41:08] Why are you giving up on our marriage? 你为什么放弃我们的婚姻
[41:09] I-I’m trying to save it. 我在试图拯救它
[41:10] By leaving me? 离开我就能拯救吗
[41:16] Look, if you have a problem, we have a problem. 听着 你的问题 就是我们的问题
[41:20] That’s how this works. 这是应该的
[41:21] No, Castle. Not this time. 不 卡塞尔 这次不行
[41:22] Whatever it is, Beckett, 不管是什么 贝克特
[41:24] we can figure it out. Like always. 我们都可以解决的 就像以前那样
[41:29] Rick, do you trust me? 里克 你相信我吗
[41:31] Of course. 当然
[41:33] I need you to trust me now. 我现在需要你相信我
[41:34] I have to do this on my own. 我必须自己做这件事
[41:36] And when it’s done, I just — I hope that — 等到它结束了 我只是 我希望
[41:40] I hope that — I hope you’ll have room in your heart 我希望 你心里还给我留着位置
[41:42] to take me back. 还愿意接受我
[41:44] You know, before Bracken was killed, 你知道 布莱肯被杀之前
[41:47] he told me you’d never be happy just being my wife. 他告诉我你永远不会满足于只做我的妻子
[41:52] Please do not tell me 请不要告诉我
[41:53] that son of a bitch knew you better than I do. 那个狗娘养的比我更了解你
[41:55] I love you. 我爱你
[41:56] I always will. 我会永远爱着你
[41:58] Forgive me. 原谅我
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第8季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme