时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Haven’t we met somewhere before? | 我们不是见过吗 |
[00:34] | Really? That’s your line? | 不是吧 就这么泡我啊 |
[00:36] | It’s not a line. | 不是泡你 |
[00:37] | I saw you this morning at the coffee bean, | 我今早在咖啡厅见过你 |
[00:40] | and then this afternoon at the gym, and now here. | 下午又在健身房看见你 现在又碰到了 |
[00:45] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[00:49] | So I could do this. | 好做这个 |
[01:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:14] | Your aorta’s been severed, so this will all be over very soon. | 你的主动脉已被切断 一切很快就会结束 |
[01:18] | Don’t fight it. | 别抗拒 |
[01:20] | Just look into these pretty brown eyes and drift away. | 看着我漂亮的褐色眼睛 让意识模糊吧 |
[01:48] | Babe, did you set your hair on fire again? | 亲爱的 你又把头发点着了吗 |
[01:50] | That was one time. And no. No, no. | 就那一次唉 没有啦 |
[01:52] | I’m just, uh, so good-looking, I’m literally smoking hot. | 我就是帅到冒烟而已 |
[01:55] | Okay, what do you have? | 你拿着什么呢 |
[01:56] | – That…is just, uh… – Let me see. | -就是… -让我看看 |
[01:58] | – Just a little… – Wait a second. | -我看看 -等等 |
[02:00] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:07] | First day. How are you feeling? | 第一天 感觉如何 |
[02:08] | Um…exhilarated and frightened and everything in between. | 兴奋 担心 以及之间的一切 |
[02:12] | I wish that you were coming with me. | 真希望你能一起来 |
[02:13] | Oh, sweetie, we talked about this. What am I gonna do? | 亲爱的 我们讨论过了 我能干什么啊 |
[02:15] | Sit outside your office and fetch you coffee? | 坐在你办公室外给你拿咖啡吗 |
[02:17] | Yeah, you’re great at fetching. I’ve trained you well. | 嗯 你拿东西很棒的 我调教得好 |
[02:22] | This is a good change for us. | 这对我们来说是好的改变 |
[02:23] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[02:24] | Yes. Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[02:25] | And besides, with all the money I spent | 再说 我花了那么多钱 |
[02:26] | on the remodeling of my P.I. Office, | 装修我的私家侦探办公室 |
[02:28] | I got to take some cases so I can write that place off. | 我总得接点案子才能平衡账目 |
[02:33] | Now, come on. Dig in. | 好了 开动吧[挖] |
[02:35] | No, I’m so nervous I couldn’t eat. | 不 我紧张得吃不下 |
[02:37] | Who said anything about eating? I said, “Dig in.” | 谁叫你吃了 我说的是”挖” |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:47] | Like “Dig” dig in, right? | 你是叫我挖吗 |
[02:48] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Okay. All right. Um… | -嗯嗯 -好吧 |
[02:49] | Full on. | 来吧 |
[02:52] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[02:58] | Like that. | 就这样 |
[03:02] | What? | 什么嘛 |
[03:03] | That was supposed to be a decoder ring. | 本该是枚解码戒指的 |
[03:06] | Oh, my god. This is so beautiful. | 天呐 好漂亮啊 |
[03:11] | Um, would you mind getting that? | 你能接一下吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah, yeah. Here. | 嗯 给 |
[03:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:16] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[03:19] | Captain Beckett’s phone. | 贝克特警监电话 |
[03:21] | Uh…Katherine Beckett, please. | 请找凯瑟琳·贝克特 |
[03:23] | Of course. Please wait just one moment. | 好的 请稍等 |
[03:25] | – Trade you. Thank you. – Here you go. | -跟你换 谢谢 -给 |
[03:27] | Yeah, this is Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[03:31] | Okay. Understood. | 好的 明白 |
[03:34] | Yeah. You know what? I’m not interested, | 嗯 我不感兴趣 |
[03:35] | so why don’t you take me off the list? | 你直接把我划掉吧 |
[03:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Telemarketers. | 电话推销 |
[03:41] | I swear there should be tougher laws against them. | 真该颁布更严格的法律管制他们 |
[03:43] | Well, if you hadn’t turned down the chance | 要不是你拒绝了 |
[03:45] | to run for state senate, you could have passed some. | 竞选参议员的机会 你本可以做到的 |
[03:51] | I love this. I’m gonna cherish this. | 我好喜欢 我会珍惜的 |
[03:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:56] | Okay, I have got a meeting at 1pp. | 好了 我要去总局开会 |
[03:59] | – Knock ’em dead. – Thanks. | -震住他们 -谢谢 |
[04:10] | Bro, what are you doing? | 兄弟 你干吗呢 |
[04:11] | You know I got dibs on Beckett’s desk. | 你知道我抢到了贝克特的桌子 |
[04:13] | I will play you knife, gun, kevlar for it. | 我们猜拳吧 |
[04:15] | Let’s do this. | 好啊 |
[04:17] | – Knife. – Gun. | -刀 -枪 |
[04:18] | You fool, you brought a knife to a gun fight? | 你个傻子 带刀参加枪战吗 |
[04:21] | Blam. | 嘭 |
[04:22] | – Two out of three. – No way. Kick rocks. | -三局两胜 -没门 闪人 |
[04:27] | Javi, we’re pathetic. | 哈维 我们真可悲 |
[04:28] | No, you’re pathetic. You’re the one who got the crappy desk. | 不 你才可悲 你分到了差劲的桌子 |
[04:30] | No, look, I mean, here we are moving desks. | 不 我是说 我们还抢桌子呢 |
[04:33] | Everyone else is moving up. | 而别人都往上爬了 |
[04:35] | Gates, she’s the new deputy chief, | 盖茨升副局长 |
[04:37] | Beckett, she’s the new captain. | 贝克特升警监 |
[04:38] | – So? – So when’s it gonna be our turn? | -怎么 -什么时候轮到我们 |
[04:40] | Get promoted, make more money? | 升职 涨工资 |
[04:43] | Bro, where’s this coming from? | 兄弟 怎么突然说起这个 |
[04:45] | Jenny’s pregnant again. We found out last night. | 珍妮又怀了 我们昨晚得知的 |
[04:48] | That’s great! Congratulations! | 太棒了 恭喜啊 |
[04:51] | That is great, right? | 是好事吧 |
[04:53] | Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s wonderful. | 当然 太棒了 |
[04:56] | But it’s also another mouth to feed, | 但我又要多糊一张口了 |
[04:58] | another body to clothe, | 还得买衣服 |
[04:59] | and don’t get me started on college tuition. | 更别提大学学费了 |
[05:01] | Kevin, ca-can’t you just for one second… | 凯文 你能不能就消停一会儿 |
[05:03] | …celebrate before you start stressing about money again? | 先庆祝一下 再为钱的事紧张 |
[05:05] | – Sometimes it’s good to just breathe… – Yes! | -有时候喘口气也挺好 -太棒了 |
[05:06] | Got ourselves a homicide. | 来凶案了 |
[05:08] | Fingers crossed for overtime pay. | 祈祷会有加班费 |
[05:10] | Bro, there’s something wrong with you. | 兄弟 你不对劲啊 |
[05:27] | Can I help you? | 您有事吗 |
[05:28] | You sure as hell can, buddy. | 当然有 伙计 |
[05:31] | I’m Franco Mancini! | 我是弗兰可·曼奇尼 |
[05:32] | Nice to finally meet you. Bring it on in. | 总算见到你了 快来 |
[05:34] | Come here. | 来拥抱下 |
[05:36] | Great news, huh, Ricky? | 真是好消息啊 对吧理查 |
[05:38] | My wife’s sleeping with my brother, | 我老婆睡的是我弟弟 |
[05:39] | Not my personal chef — what a relief. | 不是我的厨子 真是松了口气 |
[05:42] | Uh, I’m sorry. Y-y-your wife is having an affair with your brother | 不好意思 你太太跟你弟弟有染 |
[05:45] | and you’re happy about it? | 而你还挺高兴的 |
[05:46] | Hell, I got four other brothers, | 拜托 弟弟我还有四个 |
[05:47] | But my chef is one in a million. | 但我的厨子可是万中无一的 |
[05:48] | His spicy clams are to die for. | 能吃上他做的辣蛤蜊简直死了都值 |
[05:51] | Thanks again for solving my case, Ricky. | 再次感谢你破了我的案子 理查 |
[05:53] | You and your associate. | 你和你的同事 |
[05:56] | Associate? | 同事 |
[05:59] | Could you wait out in reception? I’ll be with you in a sec. | 请你在前台等等好吗 我马上就来 |
[06:03] | Uh, Alexis, I don’t want to say | 阿丽克西斯 我不想说 |
[06:04] | you have some explaining to do, | 你得解释解释 |
[06:06] | but I think you have some explaining to do. | 可你真得解释解释 |
[06:10] | Wait, did I forget to tell you | 等等 我是不是忘了告诉你 |
[06:11] | I’ve been working P.I. Cases for you? | 我在帮你处理私家侦探的案子 |
[06:13] | Must have slipped your mind. | 你肯定是忘了 |
[06:14] | Hey, didn’t the guys do a fantastic job remodeling the place? | 他们把这里改建得真好啊 |
[06:17] | I know, right?! | 我知道 是吧 |
[06:19] | But you’re changing the subject. | 但你在转移话题 |
[06:20] | I know. But check it out. | 我知道 但你看 |
[06:21] | Pull on “The complete works of Edgar Allan Poe,” and… | 只要拨一下这本《爱伦·坡小说集》… |
[06:34] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[06:34] | This turned out so much cooler than I thought it would! | 这比我想象得酷多了 |
[06:38] | Wait, did they do the thing on the desk with the…? | 等等 他们有没有在桌上安装…. |
[06:50] | Obviously the spring has a trajectory — | 显然弹簧是有轨迹的 |
[06:53] | I’ll make the — okay, back to you. | 我会…好了 说回到你 |
[06:54] | Why — why are you working my cases? | 你为啥 为啥要调查我的案子 |
[06:56] | Truth is, it’s all your fault. | 事实上 都是你的错 |
[06:58] | You set up shop in my office behind my back, | 你背着我在我办公室当起了老板 |
[07:00] | – and it’s my fault? – Exactly. | -结果还是我的错 -没错 |
[07:02] | A month ago, when you sent me here to open the place for your foreman, | 一个月前 你让我来帮你的工头开门 |
[07:05] | a potential client came by. | 正好来了个潜在的客户 |
[07:06] | I was intrigued, so I sort of said I was your associate, | 我起了好奇心 所以我就说我是你同事 |
[07:09] | And then I kind of solved the case. | 然后我就不小心破了那案子 |
[07:10] | Since then, I’ve closed three others. | 从那之后 我已经又结了三个案子 |
[07:12] | Alexis, you can’t just — you closed four cases? | 阿里克西斯 你不能…你结了四个案子 |
[07:15] | That’s more than I have. | 比我结的还多 |
[07:16] | I know. Step your game up. | 我知道 你得加把劲了 |
[07:18] | W-what about your college courses? | 那你的大学课程怎么办 |
[07:20] | Oh, please. I’ve got that handled. | 拜托 我应付得来 |
[07:21] | Plus, I forged your signature | 而且 我伪造了你的签名 |
[07:23] | to make sure I got school credit for being an intern. | 可以凭做实习生拿到学分 |
[07:25] | Okay, that’s Esposito. I have to take this. | 是埃斯波西托 我得接 |
[07:27] | But we are not done talking. | 不过你的事可还没说完 |
[07:29] | Good, we need to discuss | 很好 我们得讨论下 |
[07:30] | my profit participation in the company. | 我在公司的红利分成 |
[07:31] | – Castle? – UH, E-Esposito. | -卡塞尔 -埃斯波西托 |
[07:33] | How you doing, buddy? How’s the new boss lady treating you? | 还好吗 伙计 新女上司对你怎么样 |
[07:36] | She’s ignoring me. | 她在无视我 |
[07:37] | Just like every other woman in his life. | 就跟他生命中的其他女人一样 |
[07:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:40] | So, your wife is not answering her cell, | 总之 你老婆没接电话 |
[07:42] | and we need her authorization for more officers down here. | 我们需要她多派点警员过来 |
[07:44] | – Is she with you? – Oh, I’m sorry. | -她跟你在一起吗 -抱歉 |
[07:45] | She’s at a meeting at 1pp. What’s going on? | 她去总局开会了 出什么事了 |
[07:48] | We’re working on a case. You interested? | 我们在办一个案子 有兴趣吗 |
[07:49] | I’d love to, but I’m a little busy | 我也想 可我这蒸蒸日上的 |
[07:51] | with my thriving P.I. Business. | 私家侦探业务有点忙 |
[07:53] | Not really. I closed all the cases. | 并没有 我把案子都结了 |
[07:55] | But since you’re desperate, I’ll rearrange my hectic schedule… | 不过既然你们需要人 我就忙里抽闲… |
[07:58] | …and, uh, lend you my expertise. | 帮你们参谋参谋吧 |
[08:00] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:07] | Looks like a tarantino film came to life in here. | 这就像昆汀·塔伦蒂诺的电影成真了 |
[08:09] | Yeah. Now meet our stars. This is Greg Minoso. | 是啊 见见主演吧 这是格雷格·米诺索 |
[08:15] | Over here, we got Jake Fitz. | 这边是杰克·菲兹 |
[08:18] | And finally, we come to Dustin Chambers. | 最后 这是达斯汀·钱伯斯 |
[08:21] | And check this out. They were each packing identical .40 cals. | 还有 他们都带着一样的40口径枪 |
[08:24] | I take it they weren’t part of the construction crew. | 我猜他们不是装修队的 |
[08:26] | No. Renovation’s not scheduled to begin till next week. | 对 按计划 装修要下周才开始 |
[08:28] | Okay. So, what happened? | 那到底发生了什么 |
[08:31] | Truth is, we’re not sure yet. | 其实我们也还不知道 |
[08:32] | What we do know is that gunfire was heard around 9:07 a.m. | 我们只知道上午9:07分有人听到了枪声 |
[08:36] | And continued for a minute or two. | 持续了一两分钟左右 |
[08:37] | So they shot each other? | 所以他们是自相残杀的 |
[08:39] | Nope, their wounds are from a downward angle, | 不 他们的伤口角度是向下的 |
[08:41] | Maybe 45 degrees, | 大概45度左右 |
[08:43] | which means they probably all were shot from up there. | 也就是说枪击可能均来自那上边 |
[08:49] | Yep. The shooter was definitely up here. | 没错了 枪手绝对是在这上边的 |
[08:52] | 9 millimeter. | 9毫米口径的 |
[08:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:57] | Must have capped them from up here, | 他在这里对他们开了枪 |
[08:58] | Boom, boom, boom, and then boogied out that exit. | 砰砰砰 然后从那个出口逃走了 |
[09:02] | Ew. Guys. | 伙计们 |
[09:09] | Looks like our shooter took a bullet from one of the dead guys down there, | 看来枪手也被死者打中了 |
[09:12] | Falls back up against the wall, grabbing the drop cloth, | 靠着墙倒下了 抓着罩单 |
[09:15] | pulling it down with him. | 给顺手扯下来了 |
[09:16] | Let’s contact hospitals, see if anybody came in… | 跟医院联系一下 看有没有人 |
[09:22] | This is Beckett’s. | 这是贝克特的 |
[09:24] | Wait. What did you just say? | 等等 你刚才说什么 |
[09:27] | I gave it to her this morning. | 我今天早晨给她的 |
[09:32] | She was here. | 她来过这 |
[09:59] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[10:01] | Lanie said that blood was a match to Beckett’s. | 蕾妮说那是贝克特的血 |
[10:04] | But there was so much blood. | 那里有好多血啊 |
[10:06] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | Okay, but this is… this is Beckett we’re talking about. | 不过这可是贝克特 |
[10:11] | Yeah, yeah. She’s as tough as they come. | 是的 是的 她很坚强 |
[10:12] | Exactly. So, she must have shot those three guys. | 没错 所以说她一定是打死了那三个人 |
[10:15] | And since she hasn’t contacted us, | 既然她没有联系咱们 |
[10:16] | we can assume that their partners abducted her. | 可以假定是他们的同伴绑架了她 |
[10:18] | But why? | 可是为什么呢 |
[10:19] | We need to dig into the backgrounds of those dead shooters. | 我们要查一下这些死掉枪手的背景 |
[10:21] | We need to find out who they’re working with. | 找出他们的同伙是谁 |
[10:23] | That’s the thing. We can’t. Their I.D.s are all fake. | 问题就在这 查不到 他们的证件是假的 |
[10:26] | And their prints aren’t in the system. | 而且系统里也查不到他们的指纹 |
[10:27] | Castle, do you have any idea what Beckett was doing at that theater? | 卡塞尔 你知道贝克特去剧院干什么吗 |
[10:30] | She was supposed to be at 1PP. | 她本该去总局的 |
[10:32] | I talked to Gates. | 我跟盖茨谈过了 |
[10:33] | Beckett didn’t have anything on the books. | 根本没有贝克特的预约 |
[10:36] | So she lied to me? | 这么说她骗了我 |
[10:37] | Guys, I got a hit on one of the dead shooter’s credit cards. | 伙计们 我查到了其中一位死者的信用卡 |
[10:40] | He rented a short-term apartment through an online site. | 他在一个网站上租了一间短期公寓 |
[10:46] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[10:58] | Ryan, I got dead space. | 莱恩 有个死角 |
[11:00] | Castle, stay put. | 卡塞尔 待在那别动 |
[11:01] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[11:15] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:16] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[11:17] | Where’s Beckett? | 贝克特在哪 |
[11:20] | – NYPD! Don’t move! – Get on the floor right now! | -纽约警局 别动 -马上趴下 |
[11:23] | – On the ground! – On the floor right now! | -趴下 -快趴下 |
[11:26] | Have you seen the floor? | 你们看到地上什么样了吗 |
[11:27] | If it’s all the same to you, boys, let’s do the standing. | 你们如果不介意 我还是站着吧 |
[11:44] | Have a seat, Miss Shipton. | 坐吧 希普顿小姐 |
[11:45] | Oh, no, please, call my Hayley. | 别这么称呼我 叫我海莉 |
[11:48] | I insist that anyone who’s frisked me use my given name. | 我让所有搜过我身的人都叫我的教名 |
[11:51] | Okay, Hayley, my partner and I really enjoyed | 海莉 我搭档和我非常喜欢 |
[11:53] | reading your file. | 看你的档案 |
[11:54] | Oh, sweetie, I’m so much more than words on paper. | 亲爱的 我可不止上面写的那样 |
[11:58] | Born and raised in east London, | 从小在伦敦东区长大 |
[12:00] | over in the borough of Hackney. | 哈克尼区 |
[12:02] | Rough area. | 那里治安不怎么好 |
[12:02] | Don’t they have a street nicknamed “The murder mile”? | 那里不是有条街叫”一英里谋杀街”吗 |
[12:05] | Well, yes. But it’s not without its charms. | 是啊 但也有些风情的 |
[12:07] | Just like you. Love your accent, by the way. | 和你一样 顺说 我喜欢你的口音 |
[12:09] | Very posh. | 很高大上 |
[12:11] | Where did you learn to speak like that? | 你在哪学会的 |
[12:12] | Not from the slums she grew up in. | 肯定不是在她小时候生活的贫民窟里 |
[12:13] | And definitely not from your mom, | 而且也绝对不是从你妈妈那学的 |
[12:15] | who’s at the tail end of a 20-year prison bid. | 她被判了20年 快刑满了 |
[12:16] | Oh, then not wanting to follow in mum’s footsteps, | 不想步妈妈的后尘 |
[12:19] | you joined the Metropolitan Police Service. | 于是加入了伦敦警察厅 |
[12:21] | – And that was an epic fail. – Yeah, they booted you out | -结果干得很失败 -是的 他们把你解雇了 |
[12:23] | because of your tendency to cut legal corners. | 因为你喜欢钻法律的空子 |
[12:25] | Allegedly. | 并没有证据 |
[12:26] | You hung a dealer out of a window | 你为了让一个毒贩子招供 |
[12:27] | in order to get a confession? | 就把他挂在窗外 |
[12:29] | Did I hang him out the window? | 我是把他挂在窗外 |
[12:30] | Or did I save him from falling out said window? | 还是我把他从窗外救上来了呢 |
[12:33] | It’s hard to tell. It’s even harder to prove. | 这很难说 也很难证明 |
[12:35] | Well, lucky for us, we don’t have to prove | 我们很幸运 不用去证明 |
[12:36] | that you were hiding in that apartment. | 你躲在那个公寓里 |
[12:37] | Hiding? No. Lost. | 躲 不是 是迷路了 |
[12:40] | I was looking for a Starbucks, actually. | 其实我当时是在找星巴克 |
[12:42] | Usually they’re so easy to find. | 通常是很容易找到的 |
[12:44] | How do you know the guy who rented that apartment? | 你怎么认识租了那间公寓的人 |
[12:46] | Unlike the imbeciles who usually sit in this chair, | 不像以前坐在这张椅子上的那些傻蛋们 |
[12:48] | I know my rights, so I would like to leave now. | 我知道自己的权利 所以我要走了 |
[12:51] | No. I don’t think so. | 不行 我不同意 |
[12:53] | We got a missing NYPD captain, as well as three dead bodies, | 纽约警局的一名警监失踪了 还死了三个人 |
[12:56] | So you should start talking right now. | 所以你赶紧交代吧 |
[12:58] | I don’t know anything… | 我不知道什么… |
[12:59] | Hey, come on, Hayley. You can do better than that. | 拜托 海莉 别装了 |
[13:00] | Look, I am just a freelance security specialist. | 我是个自由职业的安保专家 |
[13:04] | I was hired by an insurance company to catch a hacker | 有家保险公司雇我去抓一名黑客 |
[13:06] | who’s been stealing social-security numbers from their system. | 此人一直在从他们公司的系统中盗取社保号码 |
[13:08] | Why were you in that apartment? | 你为什么出现在那间公寓里 |
[13:10] | I have been following fake I.D.s | 我在追查那些 |
[13:12] | made from the stolen social-security numbers. | 用被盗社保账号制成的假证件 |
[13:15] | And last night, I got an alert | 昨晚 我收到提示 |
[13:16] | that five of them had been used together in New York city. | 有五个假证件在纽约同时被使用了 |
[13:19] | Caught my attention, so I flew in to investigate. | 这引起了我的注意 所以我飞过来调查 |
[13:22] | Five I.D.s. You sure it was five? | 五个证件 你确定是五个吗 |
[13:24] | Four men and a woman. | 四男一女 |
[13:26] | Greg Minoso, Jake Fitz, | 格雷格·米诺索 杰克·菲兹 |
[13:28] | Ty Dade, Dustin Chambers, | 泰·戴德 达斯汀·钱伯斯 |
[13:30] | and Susan Emory. | 和苏珊·艾莫里 |
[13:32] | Where were you at 9:00 A.M. this morning? | 今天早上九点你在哪里 |
[13:33] | On final approach to JFK, | 到肯尼迪机场的最后一班转机航班上 |
[13:34] | and my flight didn’t land until 9:30. | 我的航班9:30才到 |
[13:36] | And that is all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[13:38] | Now go and check my alibi | 赶紧去查我的不在场证明 |
[13:39] | so that I can get the hell out of here. | 好让我早点离开这个鬼地方 |
[13:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:56] | She’s hiding something. | 她有隐瞒 |
[13:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:59] | We can’t just let her leave. | 我们不能就这么放了她 |
[14:01] | Her alibi is solid. We have to. | 她有不在场证明 只能放人 |
[14:03] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[14:04] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[14:09] | I put you down once. I won’t hesitate to do it again. | 我放倒过你一次 再来一次我也无所谓 |
[14:12] | My name is Richard Castle. That missing captain is my wife. | 我叫理查德·卡塞尔 失踪的警监是我妻子 |
[14:16] | I didn’t know. I’m sorry. | 这我不知道 我很遗憾 |
[14:18] | Keep your sorry. Just give me your help. | 遗憾就免了 我需要的是你的帮助 |
[14:20] | There’s more to this story than you’re telling us. | 你并没有把知道的一切都告诉我们 |
[14:23] | Now she’s been injured and abducted. | 现在她受伤而且被绑架了 |
[14:25] | I don’t know anything about that. | 这我并不知情 |
[14:27] | Name your price. Anything you say, I’ll pay it. | 出价吧 不管多少 我都接受 |
[14:30] | I just want my wife back. | 我只想找回我妻子 |
[14:34] | I hope you find her. | 希望你能找到她 |
[14:41] | Yo, UNIs found a stolen van with blood in it | 警员在23大街上一家干洗店旁边 |
[14:44] | by a dry-cleaner’s on 23rd street. | 发现一辆有血迹的被盗面包车 |
[14:46] | – Any sign of Beckett? – No. | -找到贝克特了吗 -没 |
[14:47] | Officers found the owner locked in the back. | 警员发现店主被锁在了里屋 |
[14:48] | They said a woman matching Beckett’s description was there. | 他们说一个符合贝克特特征的女性去过 |
[14:54] | Hi. I’m detective Ryan. | 你好 我是莱恩警探 |
[14:55] | This is detective Esposito. This is mr. Castle. | 这是埃斯波西托警探 还有卡塞尔先生 |
[14:58] | Can you tell us what happened here? | 给我们讲讲是怎么回事好吗 |
[14:58] | A lady and man burst in. She said she was cop. | 一男一女闯了进来 女人说她是警察 |
[15:02] | Bleeding everywhere. Big mess. | 身上到处是血 看起来不太好 |
[15:03] | Those are her clothes. | 那就是她的衣服 |
[15:05] | She told man to lock me in bathroom, | 她让那个男人把我锁进卫生间 |
[15:06] | he did, and that was it. | 他就照做了 就这样 |
[15:09] | Wait, she told him? | 等等 是她命令的他 |
[15:11] | You’re saying that she was here of her own volition? | 你是说那位女性来这里是出于自愿 |
[15:13] | Not as a hostage? | 不是被挟持的吗 |
[15:14] | I was hostage. She was in charge. | 被挟持的是我 下命令的才是她 |
[15:17] | Yeah, it’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[15:19] | Okay, this man that she was with, | 和她在一起的那个男人 |
[15:20] | can you describe him? | 能描述一下他的特征吗 |
[15:21] | Uh… late 20s, East Indian, had beard. | 二十多岁 东印人 大胡子 |
[15:25] | Did you catch his name? | 知道他的名字吗 |
[15:26] | No. But he was in kind of bad shape, too. | 不知道 但他情况也不太好 |
[15:30] | Headaches, dizzy, said he needed to eat. | 头晕头痛 说他需要吃东西 |
[15:33] | She told him he probably should have gotten breakfast | 她跟他说早上他就不该给她打电话 |
[15:35] | instead of calling her. | 该去吃早饭 |
[15:38] | Beckett got a call from some guy this morning. | 贝克特今早确实接到了一个男人的电话 |
[15:40] | Do you know who she was talking to? | 你知道对方是谁吗 |
[15:41] | She said it was a telemarketer. | 她说是个电话推销员 |
[15:46] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[15:49] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事啊 |
[15:57] | All right, let’s think. | 好吧 好好想想 |
[15:59] | Beckett gets a call from a mystery man. | 贝克特接到了一个神秘人的电话 |
[16:01] | Can we trace the phone? | 能追踪这个电话吗 |
[16:02] | Already checked. Call came from a burner phone. | 已经查了 一次性电话打来的 |
[16:04] | Oh, damn it. All right. | 该死 好吧 |
[16:06] | She must have met this guy at the theater. | 她肯定是在剧院见了这个人 |
[16:08] | Clearly they were ambushed. Beckett gets shot. | 显然他们中了埋伏 贝克特中了枪 |
[16:11] | But she manages to take three of them out, | 但她干掉了对方的三个人 |
[16:13] | and then she and the man escape. | 然后和这个人逃走了 |
[16:14] | But she didn’t call for backup. | 但她没有向警局求援 |
[16:15] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t she reach out to us? | 对啊 她为什么不联系我们 |
[16:18] | Guys, the woman just sewed herself up | 两位 她可是用针线 |
[16:19] | with a needle and thread. | 缝了伤口 |
[16:20] | Clearly something’s going on, | 明显是有重大隐情 |
[16:21] | and she’s afraid to contact anyone. | 而且她不敢联系任何人 |
[16:22] | But what? I me– I mean, what could it be | 但是什么隐情呢 什么事能 |
[16:24] | that would cause her to react like this? | 让她做出这种事来呢 |
[16:25] | Whatever it is, it has to do with this man. | 不管是什么 肯定都和这个人有关 |
[16:27] | We find the man, we find Beckett. | 找到神秘人 就能找到贝克特 |
[16:30] | All right, I’ll have CSU dust this place for prints. | 我找鉴证组在这里搜取指纹 |
[16:32] | – Maybe we get an I.D. on this guy. – Right. | -也许能确认神秘人的身份 -好 |
[16:34] | I’ll get the dry-cleaner to sit with a sketch artist. | 我送干洗店老板去见画像师 |
[16:37] | Hey, Alexis, listen, somet– | 阿丽克西斯 听我说 |
[16:38] | Dad, come back to the office now. | 爸爸 赶紧回办公室来 |
[16:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:41] | Just hurry. And come alone. | 赶快回来吧 别带别人 |
[16:43] | Right. | 好 |
[16:44] | Uh, I’ll — I’ll meet you back at the station. | 警局见了 |
[16:45] | All right. | 好 |
[16:48] | Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯 |
[16:49] | Dad, we’re in here. | 爸爸 我们在里面 |
[16:51] | “We”? | 我们 |
[16:53] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[16:55] | – That’s it. That is it. – Yeah? | -就是这样 没错 -真的吗 |
[16:56] | – Yes. Okay. – What the hell’s going on here? | -真的 -这是怎么回事 |
[16:58] | Oh, I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[16:59] | I’m just giving her some P.I. lessons. | 我只是教她些私家侦探的技巧 |
[17:00] | Hayley was teaching me the art of manipulating men. | 海莉在教我操纵男人的技巧 |
[17:02] | It’s all about confidence and eye contact. | 重点是自信和眼神接触 |
[17:04] | Yeah, if you can entice a man with your gaze, | 如果你用眼神就能诱惑一个男人 |
[17:06] | You can lie, steal, cheat, what have you. | 你就能撒谎 偷东西 坑蒙拐骗诸如此类 |
[17:08] | My wife is out there fighting for her life. | 我妻子还在努力求生 |
[17:10] | Why are you wasting my time? | 你为什么要浪费我的时间 |
[17:12] | Wait, what? Why didn’t you tell me? | 什么 你怎么不告诉我 |
[17:14] | Sorry. I figured it wasn’t my place. | 抱歉 我觉得不应该由我来告诉你 |
[17:15] | Now, look, Rick. You asked for my help. You want it or not? | 里克 你之前求我帮忙 现在还需要吗 |
[17:19] | What’s the catch? | 有什么条件 |
[17:20] | Cause I’m thinking, with you, there’s always a catch. | 因为我觉得和你做事 总会有条件的 |
[17:22] | There’s only one — no cops. | 只有一条 不带警察 |
[17:25] | – Why not? – Differing agendas. | -为什么不 -目的不同 |
[17:26] | The cops serve and protect the city. | 警察服务和保卫这座城市 |
[17:28] | I serve and protect me. | 我服务和保卫自己 |
[17:31] | Fine. No cops. | 好 不带警察 |
[17:33] | Dad. What happened to Beckett? | 爸爸 贝克特怎么了 |
[17:37] | She’s hurt, and she’s on the run. | 她受伤了 并且正在逃亡 |
[17:39] | From whom? | 为了躲谁 |
[17:40] | I don’t know. It has something to do with a man she’s with. | 我不知道 这跟和她在一起的男人有关系 |
[17:42] | What man? | 什么男人 |
[17:44] | Look, I’m here, aren’t I? You’ve got to give to get. | 我在这不是吗 你得付出才有回报 |
[17:47] | Who’s this mystery man? | 这个神秘男子是谁 |
[17:50] | He’s east Indian, in his late 20s. He might be sick. | 他是东印人 将近30岁 他可能生病了 |
[17:53] | He was dizzy, had a headache, said he needed something to eat. | 他头晕 头疼 说他需要吃点东西 |
[17:56] | I don’t know. What about you, Hayley? | 我不知道 你知道什么 海莉 |
[17:59] | I know you’re holding back on something. | 我知道你有事没有告诉我们 |
[18:00] | I have a lead on the last two shooters. | 我有关于剩下两个枪手的线索 |
[18:04] | How? | 怎么找到的 |
[18:05] | Well, I haven’t just been chasing random identities. | 我不是仅仅在追踪随机的假身份 |
[18:09] | A hacker stole 100,000 social-security numbers, | 一个黑客偷了十万个社保账号 |
[18:11] | then bundled them into smaller groupings. | 再把它们分为一个个小组 |
[18:13] | And who’s he selling the bundles to? | 他把这些社保账号卖给谁 |
[18:15] | Mafia, drug cartels, terrorists. Take your pick. | 黑手党 毒枭 恐怖分子 任君挑选 |
[18:17] | However, from the bundle of those five shooters, | 然而 从这一组五名枪手中 |
[18:19] | I’ve just uncovered that a new identity’s been used. | 我发现他们刚使用了一个新的身份 |
[18:23] | Can you track it? | 你能追踪它吗 |
[18:24] | I already have. | 我已经追踪了 |
[18:25] | It was used to lease a storage locker a few days ago. | 几天以前有人用它租了一个储藏柜 |
[18:28] | And how does this help me find Beckett? | 这怎么能帮我找到贝克特 |
[18:30] | It doesn’t, but there are still two killers hunting her. | 不能 但现在仍然有两个杀手在找她 |
[18:33] | If we can track them down, | 如果我们能找到他们 |
[18:35] | I get one step closer to my hacker, | 我离找到我的黑客更进一步 |
[18:36] | and you get your wife out of harm’s way. | 你也能救出你妻子 |
[18:39] | This way, we both get what we want. | 这样 我们各取所需 |
[18:42] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[18:43] | Dad, did you notice any candy wrappers or fruit juice, | 爸爸 你在干洗店有没有注意到 |
[18:46] | anything with sugar, at the dry-cleaner’s? | 糖纸 果汁 任何含糖的东西吗 |
[18:48] | Uh, an empty soda can. Why? | 有一个空苏打罐子 怎么了 |
[18:49] | I think Beckett’s mystery man might have been having | 我觉得和贝克特在一起的神秘男子 |
[18:51] | a diabetic incident. | 可能糖尿病发病了 |
[18:52] | But based on his symptoms, sugar is not enough. | 但是根据他的症状 糖分仍然不够 |
[18:54] | – He’ll need insulin to regulate — – honey, I need to go. | -他需要胰岛素来 -亲爱的 我得走了 |
[18:56] | Let’s talk about this later, though, okay? | 我们一会再说这个 好吗 |
[19:01] | Red, don’t wait for the old man. | 红发妞 别等着你老爸 |
[19:02] | If you’ve got something, follow up on it. | 如果你找到了什么 继续查下去 |
[19:04] | Look, Beckett’s on the run. | 贝克特在逃亡 |
[19:04] | She can’t go to a doctor, can’t go to a hospital, | 她不能去找医生 不能去医院 |
[19:06] | So how does she get her hands on insulin? | 那她怎么去弄胰岛素呢 |
[19:08] | She would have to get creative. | 她得想别的办法 |
[19:09] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[19:18] | Why did we park back here? | 为什么要在后门停车 |
[19:20] | Hayley, we can just walk straight through the front door. | 海莉 我们可以直接从前门进去 |
[19:22] | There’s no bolt cutters required. | 那用不着断线钳 |
[19:24] | Oh, you’ve been playing at being a cop too long, Rick. | 你扮演警察的时间太长了 里克 |
[19:27] | As a P.I., you don’t have a badge, don’t have search warrants. | 作为一个私家侦探 你没有警徽 没有搜查令 |
[19:30] | You’ve got to get creative, lie, cheat. | 你必须得想别的办法 撒谎 骗人 |
[19:32] | And the occasional b&e, apparently? | 偶尔非法入侵一下 对吧 |
[19:33] | Yeah, if that’s what it takes. | 是啊 如果必须的话 |
[19:36] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 那么 你要怎么做 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 这就对了 |
[20:01] | Hi. My name’s Ale– Stryker. Clara Stryker. | 我叫阿 斯特赖克 克拉拉·斯特赖克 |
[20:04] | I’m an auditor with emergency services. | 我是紧急事故处理中心的审计员 |
[20:07] | Um…what can I do for you, Ms. Stryker? | 我能为你做什么 斯特赖克小姐 |
[20:08] | I’m looking into a bogus 911 call | 我正在调查一通911假警报 |
[20:10] | made near a dry-ceaner’s on 2nd and 23rd street. | 从第2大街和第23大街的交界处的干洗店打来的 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Uh, right. We reported that as a prank. | 对 我们报告为恶作剧 |
[20:16] | Then I’m sure you performed a complete inventory afterward. | 我确定你事后进行了完整的盘点 |
[20:20] | I take it you didn’t know you needed to? | 我就当做你不知道你要这么做 |
[20:23] | Don’t worry. We can do it now. | 别担心 我们可以现在做 |
[20:25] | Look, Ms. Stryker, I’m just a probationary E.M.T. | 斯特赖克小姐 我只是一个试用的急救员 |
[20:28] | My supervisor’s gonna be back any minute now. | 我的主管很快就要回来了 |
[20:30] | Can’t this wait? | 这事能不能等一下 |
[20:34] | Well, looks like everything’s in its place. | 看上去所有东西都在 |
[20:37] | Where do you keep the insulin? | 你把胰岛素放在哪 |
[20:41] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[20:43] | We’re missing two vials. | 我们丢了2瓶 |
[20:46] | Do you have a monitor for the camera? | 那个摄像头有显示屏吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:49] | Play back the time of the call. | 回放到那通电话的时候 |
[20:59] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[21:23] | Freeze it. | 暂停一下 |
[21:28] | Ms. Stryker, am I gonna get in trouble for this? | 斯特赖克小姐 我会有麻烦吗 |
[21:32] | We’ll keep it our little secret. | 这是我们之间的小秘密 |
[21:38] | Who the hell are these people? | 这些人到底是谁 |
[21:40] | Just look for anything that we can use to track these guys. | 总之找找可以用来追踪这些人的东西 |
[21:48] | These are the same .40-calibers | 这些和剧院里那些枪手用的 |
[21:49] | the shooters in the theater had. | 40口径枪一模一样 |
[21:56] | Who did you just text? The cops? | 你在给谁发信息 警察吗 |
[21:58] | We had a deal. You shook on it. | 我们有言在先 你食言了 |
[22:01] | If you wanted a binding agreement, | 如果你想要我遵守诺言 |
[22:02] | we should have pinky-sweared. | 我们应该打勾勾 |
[22:03] | What are you, 4? | 你多大了 四岁吗 |
[23:10] | Hayley, what happened? | 海莉 发生了什么 |
[23:12] | Ooh. I got my ass kicked. | 我被揍惨了 |
[23:16] | Hey. What’s up? | 什么事 |
[23:17] | Dad, I was able to track Beckett | 爸爸 我追踪到了一辆贝克特 |
[23:18] | and that mystery man to a taxi. | 和那个神秘男子上过的出租车 |
[23:20] | You are the best. Okay. Um… | 你真是太棒了 那好 |
[23:23] | Now all we have to do is call the cab company, | 现在我们只需要给出租车公司打电话 |
[23:25] | figure out where they went. | 问问他们去了哪里 |
[23:26] | Already did. They went to a prison upstate. | 已经问了 他们去了州北的一座监狱 |
[23:29] | Really? Is she still there? | 真的 她还在那吗 |
[23:30] | No, but she visited an inmat — William Bracken. | 不 但她探视了一名犯人 威廉·布莱肯 |
[23:35] | Bracken? | 布莱肯 |
[23:37] | Okay, why is your wife visiting a disgraced former senator? | 你妻子为什么去探视阶下囚前参议员 |
[23:41] | They have history. | 他们有过节 |
[23:42] | What kind of history? | 什么样的过节 |
[23:44] | He had Beckett’s mother killed. | 他杀了贝克特的母亲 |
[23:46] | It’s why she became a cop. | 这是她成为警察的原因 |
[23:48] | She dedicated her life to hunting him. | 她为了逮捕他付出了一切 |
[23:51] | Okay, so, what’s with the reunion? | 那么他们为什么又见面 |
[23:53] | And why today of all days? | 而且为什么偏偏选今天 |
[23:55] | Because Bracken’s behind this. | 因为这都是布莱肯搞的鬼 |
[23:57] | I know he was a powerful man, | 我知道他曾经权倾一时 |
[23:59] | but that sort of influence dries up | 但一旦被判终身监禁 |
[24:00] | when you’re serving life in prison. | 他的影响力很快就枯竭了 |
[24:02] | You don’t know the kind of people Bracken was aligned with — | 你不知道和布莱肯打交道的都是些什么人 |
[24:04] | mercenaries, dealers, the worst of the worst. | 雇佣兵 毒贩子 人渣里的人渣 |
[24:07] | He made a lot of people rich. | 他曾让很多人发大财 |
[24:09] | A lot of whom may still owe him favors. | 其中大部分也许还欠他人情 |
[24:13] | You’re saying that William Bracken ordered a hit on your wife? | 你是说是威廉·布莱肯派人袭击了你的妻子 |
[24:16] | Beckett ruined his so-called legacy, his life. | 贝克特毁掉了他所谓的伟业 他的人生 |
[24:21] | He’s out for payback. | 他要让她付出代价 |
[24:35] | You really think Bracken’s behind this? | 你真的认为布莱肯是主谋 |
[24:37] | The story tracks. Bracken is a megalomaniac | 这样讲得通 布莱肯为人狂妄 |
[24:39] | who could blame Beckett for ruining his life | 很可能怨恨贝克特毁掉他的人生 |
[24:41] | even though it was justice for what he did to her mother. | 虽然就凭他杀了她母亲 完全是罪有应得 |
[24:46] | You gonna be here when I come out? | 等我出来你还会在这里吗 |
[24:47] | – No. – Because I texted Ryan and Esposito? | -不 -因为我给莱恩和埃斯波西托发短信 |
[24:50] | I said no cops. | 我说了不带警察 |
[24:51] | You’d rather there be a storage locker full of guns out there? | 你宁愿那个放满枪支的储藏柜不被发现 |
[24:54] | It’s not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[24:56] | Look, Rick, if you want to be a real P.I. | 听着里克 如果你想成为真正的私家侦探 |
[24:58] | and not just play dress-up, | 而不是只装装样子 |
[24:59] | you’re gonna have to make some changes in how you operate. | 你必须改变一下你的做事方法 |
[25:01] | Changes like lying to my friends? | 比如对我的朋友们说谎 |
[25:03] | Yeah, sometimes. | 没错 有时候就是如此 |
[25:04] | And sometimes you’re even gonna have to screw them over. | 有时候你甚至需要坑他们 |
[25:06] | Yeah. No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:08] | Look, nice guys don’t just finish last in this business, Castle. | 这行里老好人可只不是垫底而已 卡塞尔 |
[25:11] | They end up dead. | 他们丧命的 |
[25:13] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[25:14] | You really love her, don’t you? | 你真的很爱她 是吗 |
[25:18] | Like a house on fire. | 无法自拔 |
[25:20] | Must be nice. | 一定感觉不错 |
[25:24] | Speed dial 5. | 快速拨号5 |
[25:29] | – Go. – It’s me. | -说 -是我 |
[25:30] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[25:31] | Tell the lab I’m coming in with something for them to test. | 告诉实验室我要过去 有东西需要他们化验 |
[25:34] | Gonna need it I.D.’d right away. | 我要立刻知道结果 |
[25:51] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[25:52] | Forget it. I got nothing to say to you. | 别想了 我和你无话可说 |
[25:55] | Oh, tough. | 真不幸 |
[25:55] | I know Beckett was here, and I know why. | 我知道贝克特来过这 而且我知道原因 |
[25:58] | So you’re gonna call off your dogs right now. | 所以你最好让你的走狗立刻停手 |
[26:00] | Or what? Are you gonna write something mean about me? | 否则呢 你就要写点什么来损我吗 |
[26:03] | Or I’m gonna start a scholarship in your name | 否则我就以你的名义来创建一个奖学金 |
[26:05] | and offer it to the children of the first inmate | 奖励给第一个在监狱洗衣房 |
[26:07] | who shanks you in the prison laundry. | 打断你小腿的犯人的孩子 |
[26:09] | You’ll be wasting your money. | 那你是白花钱 |
[26:10] | Oh, forgive me if I don’t take your word for it. | 原谅我不打算听你的 |
[26:16] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[26:18] | You. | 你 |
[26:21] | You come in here all on fire about your wife. | 你为了你的妻子着急上火地来到这 |
[26:26] | You don’t even know who she is. | 可你甚至不知道她到底是谁 |
[26:28] | 16 years, Kate Beckett’s been obsessed | 凯特·贝克特执着于解决 |
[26:31] | with solving her mother’s murder. | 她母亲的谋杀案整整16年 |
[26:33] | You really think she can turn off that kind of obsession? | 你真的觉得她可以就此放下这种执念 |
[26:38] | Are you saying this is her fault? | 你是说这都是她的错 |
[26:39] | I’m saying she’s never gonna be happy just being Mrs. Castle. | 我是说 只做卡塞尔夫人肯定满足不了她 |
[26:44] | She needs to tilt at windmills. | 她需要一个战场 |
[26:46] | It’s in her DNA, like a moth to the flame. | 这念头深入骨髓 就像飞蛾都要扑火 |
[26:50] | And we all know what happens to the moth in the end. | 我们都知道飞蛾的结局是什么 |
[27:02] | Let me out of here. | 我要出去 |
[27:07] | Hey. Storage unit was rented with a stolen I.D. | 库房是有人用偷来的身份证租的 |
[27:11] | Who do we know has been chasing those? | 我们知道谁在追踪这个 |
[27:13] | Hayley Shipton. | 海莉·希普顿 |
[27:14] | She must have a list of all stolen I.D.s in that bundle. | 她应该有那批被盗身份的清单 |
[27:16] | Used it to track our shooters here. | 用它追踪那些杀手到这里 |
[27:18] | And to convince castle to run with her instead of us. | 还说服卡塞尔瞒着我们跟他跑了 |
[27:20] | – What the hell’s he thinking? – He’s not. | -他在想什么 -他没想 |
[27:22] | He’s reacting, | 他只是在行动 |
[27:23] | trying whatever he can to find Beckett. | 用尽一切方法来寻找贝克特 |
[27:25] | It’s gonna get him killed. | 这会害死他的 |
[27:27] | Look at all this stuff. It’s all next-gen weaponry. | 看看这些 都是最新式的武器 |
[27:29] | Piston-driven, tricked out with thermal scopes, | 活塞驱动 还装了热成像视镜 |
[27:32] | sound suppressors. | 还有消音器 |
[27:33] | Probably some kind of professional hit squad or something. | 可能是职业突击队的设备 |
[27:35] | Yeah, but who’s paying them? | 但是谁买的呢 |
[27:36] | And how do they connect to Beckett? | 以及这些怎么会和贝克特有关 |
[27:41] | I.D. Sketch from the dry-cleaner’s came back. | 干洗店店员描述的人的画像出来了 |
[27:43] | The guy running with Beckett. | 这是和贝克特一起的人 |
[27:45] | Let’s priority-one this through the system | 我们先去系统里加急搜索这个人 |
[27:46] | and hope that an I.D. On this guy gets us some clarity. | 希望这个人的身份能让我们有些头绪 |
[27:55] | Keep walking. Head for the blue van. | 继续走 往蓝色货车那边去 |
[27:57] | Oh, just the person I was looking for. | 我正等着你呢 |
[27:59] | You know, most people react differently | 大多数人被枪抵着的时候 |
[28:01] | to a gun in their side. | 可不是这种反应 |
[28:02] | Yeah, well, this sort of thing happens to me a lot. | 没错 可能是因为这种事我经历得比较多 |
[28:05] | So, I was just in there visiting with your boss. | 我刚才还去拜访了你老板 |
[28:07] | I don’t know how much he’s paying you, | 我不知道他付你多少钱 |
[28:08] | but it can’t be worth your life. | 但肯定不值得你为此丢命 |
[28:10] | You really have no idea what’s going on, do you? | 你是真的什么都不知道 是吧 |
[28:13] | So enlighten me. | 告诉我呀 |
[28:15] | Not my job. | 这不是我的职责 |
[28:17] | Open it. | 开门 |
[28:30] | Sleep well. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[28:32] | Dad’s missing! We have to find him! | 我爸失踪了 我们得找到他 |
[28:35] | Slow down. | 慢点说 |
[28:36] | What are you — what are you talking about? | 你在 你在说什么 |
[28:36] | I’ve been tracking his cellphone on the sly. | 我一直在偷偷追踪他的手机信号 |
[28:38] | That way, if he ever disappeared again, I’d know. | 这样万一他再突然消失 我会知道的 |
[28:39] | And an hour ago, his phone suddenly went dead. | 一小时前 他忽然关机了 |
[28:41] | Okay, maybe the battery just died. | 也许是没电了呢 |
[28:42] | No. Not with where he went. | 不会 他不会不充电就去那 |
[28:43] | And where’s that? | 他去哪儿了 |
[28:44] | Winterkill correctional. I tracked Beckett there earlier. | 冬煞监狱 我之前追踪贝克特到那 |
[28:47] | Winterkill. That’s where bracken is. | 冬煞 布莱肯在那个监狱 |
[28:49] | He’s connected to this somehow. That’s why dad went to see him. | 这件事似乎与他有关 所以我爸去找他了 |
[28:51] | Without telling us. But I bet Hayley went along, huh? | 还不告诉我们 海莉肯定也去了 |
[28:54] | Yeah, but when I called her, | 是的 但是我给她打电话的时候 |
[28:55] | she said she left him at the prison. | 她说她在监狱跟他分开了 |
[28:56] | Hasn’t heard from him since. | 之后就没有联系过 |
[28:57] | All right, I’ll reach out to the prison, | 好吧 我去联系监狱 |
[28:58] | get their external surveillance feed. | 找找他们的外围监控录像 |
[29:00] | – All right. – Where are you going? | -好吧 -你要去哪 |
[29:01] | To get Hayley. | 去找海莉 |
[29:05] | You can quit faking. The dose I gave you wore off by now. | 你别装了 我给你那针药效已经过了 |
[29:09] | Well, you can’t blame a guy for trying. | 我总得试试看吧 |
[29:10] | You might want to try something a little more original | 比起《斯道姆来临》里德里克·斯道姆的把戏 |
[29:12] | than the trick derrick storm pulled in “Storm Fall.” | 你更应该换换新花样了 |
[29:15] | You read my books? | 你读过我的书 |
[29:16] | Lot of downtime in my line of work. | 我们这行空闲时间多 |
[29:18] | Your earlier stuff was better. | 你早期的书更好 |
[29:19] | You got soft once you met the skirt. | 遇到那女人之后就越写越差了 |
[29:21] | Everyone’s a critic. | 人人都是评论家 |
[29:22] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[29:34] | Can’t help but think you’ve done this before. | 我看你肯定不是新手了 |
[29:41] | Hey. Richard castle. | 我是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[29:43] | I’d shake hands, but… | 我想跟你握手来着 但是 |
[29:46] | – You think this is funny? – No. No, no. | -你觉得挺有趣的是不是 -不不不 |
[29:48] | I just felt like you’d be serious enough | 我只是觉得你太严肃了 |
[29:50] | for the both of us. | 想活跃下气氛 |
[29:51] | Well, how’s this for serious? | 那你看我这样严不严肃 |
[29:53] | You either tell me where your wife is… | 要不你告诉我你老婆在哪 |
[29:55] | or I’m gonna kill you. | 要不我杀了你 |
[30:02] | This is a simple question. | 这问题很简单 |
[30:04] | Where’s Kate Beckett? | 凯特·贝克特在哪 |
[30:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:07] | And even if I did know, I wouldn’t tell you. | 而且就算我知道 我也不会告诉你的 |
[30:11] | You know, it’s amazing. They all say that. | 真是奇了怪了 他们都这么说 |
[30:13] | And yet they all end up talking in the end. | 但是到最后他们都招了 |
[30:15] | You know, since we’re asking questions, | 既然我们都在问问题 |
[30:16] | maybe you guys could fill in a few blanks for me. | 或许你们能帮我补全一些信息 |
[30:19] | For example, if bracken isn’t your boss, then who is? | 比如 既然你们的老板不是布莱肯 谁是 |
[30:23] | You know what, I don’t think he’s taking this seriously. | 我觉得他还是没把这回事当真 |
[30:25] | Maybe a little pain will help him focus. | 也许吃点苦头可以帮他集中注意力 |
[30:28] | Pass. But you know what? | 不用了 但你知道吗 |
[30:29] | I would kill for a nice cappuccino right now, | 我现在非常想喝一杯卡布奇诺 |
[30:31] | Extra froth. | 要多加奶泡 |
[30:33] | You expect us to believe that your wife | 你指望我们相信你老婆 |
[30:35] | Is keeping you in the dark? | 把你蒙在鼓里 |
[30:38] | Look, this isn’t working. How do you want to do this? | 这么问不管用 你想要我们怎么审问他 |
[30:40] | Start by cutting off his fingers until he talks | 是挨个切掉他的手指直到他说实话 |
[30:42] | or jump straight for the wedding vegetables? | 还是让他断了老二呢 |
[30:43] | You know, actually, I was thinking something | 其实 我在想一种 |
[30:45] | maybe a little more, uh, psychological. | 也许更加折磨人心的方法 |
[30:59] | I’m gonna be honest with you. That doesn’t look that scary. | 说实话 那东西看起来并不怎么可怕 |
[31:02] | Well, why don’t you look again? | 为什么不再看一下呢 |
[31:12] | Okay, I might puke. | 好吧 我要吐了 |
[31:23] | Where is she, Castle? | 她在哪 卡塞尔 |
[31:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:29] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:32] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[31:36] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:38] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[31:39] | The last time I saw Castle was outside the prison. | 最后一次看见卡塞尔是在监狱外面 |
[31:41] | You’d think an ex-cop would understand | 我还以为当过警察就能明白 |
[31:42] | obstruction of justice. | 妨碍司法公正是怎么回事 |
[31:43] | Yeah, especially since arresting her for it | 是啊 尤其是她如果为此被捕的话 |
[31:45] | will torpedo her investigator’s license. | 她的侦探执照也会被吊销 |
[31:47] | You’re not scaring me, guys. | 你们别想吓唬我 两位 |
[31:48] | You think we’re playing? | 你以为我们在闹着玩吗 |
[31:50] | Castle’s one of us, which means you better | 卡塞尔是我们的兄弟 所以你最好 |
[31:52] | come clean right now, or every cop in this city | 乖乖坦白 否则全城的警察 |
[31:54] | is gonna make it their mission to jam you up. | 都会想办法找你的麻烦 |
[31:56] | I understand the passion. | 我能理解你们的愤怒 |
[31:57] | But I have a reputation to uphold. | 但我必须维护我的职业信誉 |
[31:59] | My clients think that I roll over | 如果我的客户认为 |
[32:01] | every time a cop says “Boo,” | 警察一吓唬我 我就投降 |
[32:02] | I’m looking for a new line of work. | 那我就别在这行混了 |
[32:04] | Damn it, my dad’s in trouble! | 该死 我爸爸现在生死未卜 |
[32:05] | If you know anything about where he is, you have to tell us. | 如果你知道他在哪里 你必须告诉我们 |
[32:08] | Alexis, it’s not that simple. | 阿丽克西斯 没那么简单的 |
[32:11] | Yes, it is. | 不 就是这么简单 |
[32:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:19] | Okay, there is something I kept to myself, | 好吧 我的确隐瞒了一些事 |
[32:22] | but it’s not gonna help you. | 不过对你们没什么帮助的 |
[32:23] | It’s a dead end. | 那是条死路 |
[32:24] | Spill. | 快说 |
[32:26] | There was a woman at the storage locker. | 我在储存室那碰到个女人 |
[32:28] | We mixed it up a little. | 我们过了几招 |
[32:29] | When she kicked me, something transferred from her boot. | 她踢我时 靴子上的东西蹭到了我衣服上 |
[32:32] | I had a lab test it. It’s creosote. | 我找地方化验了 是木馏油 |
[32:34] | It’s a form of coal tar | 它是煤焦油的一种 |
[32:36] | primarily used to treat railway ties. | 主要用于处理铁路上的枕木 |
[32:38] | There are tens of thousands of those ties used in the subway. | 有成千上万这种枕木被用在地铁轨道上 |
[32:41] | You get a copy of the lab report? | 你有实验室报告的复本吗 |
[32:43] | Yeah. | 有 |
[32:48] | No, tie’s not from the subway. | 不 枕木不是地铁里的 |
[32:49] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[32:50] | No traces of any steel dust or any other pollutants. | 没有任何钢铁粉尘或其它污染物的迹象 |
[32:52] | My guess is that the railroad tie’s new. | 我推测那铁路上的枕木是新的 |
[32:54] | I’ll call MTA. See where they store those things. | 我打电话给运输署 问这些东西储存在哪 |
[33:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:07] | Where’s your wife, Castle? | 你妻子在哪 卡塞尔 |
[33:08] | I don’t know! I swear! | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[33:12] | That is the wrong answer. | 你答错了 |
[33:25] | Tell me where your wife is. | 告诉我你妻子在哪 |
[33:28] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[33:32] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:34] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[33:34] | Come on, Castle. No woman is worth dying for. | 卡塞尔 任何女人都不值得你牺牲自己 |
[33:36] | Come on. Where is she?! | 快说 她在哪 |
[33:53] | I believe that you’re telling the truth. I do. | 我相信你说得是实话 真的 |
[33:55] | I believe that you’re telling me the truth. | 我相信你对我们说得都是实话 |
[33:56] | But unfortunately, that means it’s time for you to die. | 但很不幸 那意味着你没有活着的价值了 |
[33:59] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[34:53] | Lights out. | 受死吧 |
[35:19] | Castle. Are you okay? | 卡塞尔 你没事吧 |
[35:23] | Where have you been? Why haven’t you called? | 你去哪了 为什么连电话也不打 |
[35:26] | I couldn’t. | 我没法打 |
[35:28] | Kate, what’s going on? | 凯特 出什么事了 |
[35:30] | I… | 我… |
[35:35] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:35] | No, no! No, Kate — Kate, why are you shutting me out? | 不 别走 凯特 你为什么瞒着我 |
[35:38] | Castle, I love you. | 卡塞尔 我爱你 |
[35:43] | Kate. Kate. | 凯特 凯特 |
[35:44] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[35:45] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[35:55] | Castle! Hey, man, you okay? | 卡塞尔 老兄 你没事吧 |
[35:57] | Beckett — she was here. She was here! | 贝克特 她刚才在这 她刚才在这里 |
[35:59] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[36:03] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:06] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[36:09] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:11] | No sign of Katherine Beckett, sir. | 没找到凯萨琳·贝克特 长官 |
[36:18] | E.S.U. says the building is secure. | 特警队说整个大楼都搜遍了 |
[36:21] | There’s no sign of Beckett. | 没发现贝克特的踪影 |
[36:31] | Why doesn’t Beckett trust me? | 贝克特为什么不信任我 |
[36:33] | She does. | 她信任你 |
[36:35] | Then why is she keeping me in the dark? | 那她为什么把我蒙在鼓里 |
[36:36] | – I don’t need protecting. – Yes, you do. | -我不需要人保护 -不 你需要 |
[36:38] | You’re a writer, dad. | 你是个作家 爸爸 |
[36:41] | And you and Beckett are magic together. | 你俩在一起时很厉害 |
[36:43] | But you don’t have her training or her skill set. | 但你并没受过她那样的训练 没有她的本事 |
[36:48] | When you disappeared last year… | 去年你失踪的时候 |
[36:52] | I thought you were dead for two months. | 那两个月我都以为你死了 |
[36:56] | And then you went missing today, and I was so scared. | 今天你失踪的时候我真的很害怕 |
[37:01] | Honey — | 亲爱的 |
[37:01] | Beckett has a reason for keeping quiet. | 贝克特保守秘密是有原因的 |
[37:04] | If you love her, you have to trust her. | 如果你爱她 你就要相信她 |
[37:10] | Finally. What are we waiting for? Let’s go give her hell. | 我们还在等什么 给她点苦头 |
[37:13] | – Castle, wait. – We got a positive I.D. | -卡塞尔别着急 -我们已经找出 |
[37:14] | on the guy running with Beckett. | 和贝克特在一起的那人的身份 |
[37:16] | Great. Who is he? | 很好 是谁 |
[37:17] | His name is Vikram Singh. | 他叫维克拉姆·辛格 |
[37:19] | He’s a low-level analyst | 他是个初级分析员 |
[37:20] | for the attorney general’s investigative office. | 供职于总检察长调查办公室 |
[37:22] | In D.C.? | 在华盛顿吗 |
[37:24] | That’s where Beckett worked. | 贝克特在那儿工作过 |
[37:25] | Yeah, but that was two years ago, | 对 但那是两年前了 |
[37:27] | and she never mentioned anyone named Vikram. | 她从没提过一个叫维克拉姆的人 |
[37:28] | Yeah, as far as we can tell, their paths never crossed. | 据我们所知 他们俩没有交集 |
[37:30] | He’s only been on the job a few months. | 他几个月前才开始在那工作 |
[37:32] | Then how would Beckett know him? | 那贝克特怎么会认识他 |
[37:34] | We need to call Rachel McCord. | 我们得联系蕾切尔·麦考德 |
[37:36] | She was Beckett’s partner. | 她是贝克特的搭档 |
[37:37] | McCord’s dead, Castle. | 麦考德已经死了 卡塞尔 |
[37:38] | Killed yesterday in an automobile accident, | 于昨天的一次车祸中遇害 |
[37:41] | Along with three other members of her team. | 遇害的还有她那组的其他三名成员 |
[37:44] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[37:46] | It’s not. | 肯定不是 |
[37:46] | The last member of her team was stabbed to death | 她组内的最后一名成员也于昨晚 |
[37:48] | at a club that same night. | 在一家俱乐部中被刺死 |
[37:50] | Witnesses saw him flirting with a hot brunette. | 有人看到他和一位性感褐色头发女子调情 |
[37:53] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这都说不通 |
[37:55] | What does any of this have to do with Bracken? | 这和布莱肯有什么关系 |
[37:57] | Well, let’s go ask her. | 我们去问她吧 |
[38:03] | For someone who says they’ve got a lot of downtime, | 你嘴上说你有很多空闲时间 |
[38:04] | you sure have been a busy girl. | 但你其实忙得很啊 |
[38:06] | Staging car accidents, stabbings in D.C., | 谋划车祸 在华盛顿行刺 |
[38:09] | kidnapping me at gunpoint in New York. | 在纽约持枪绑架我 |
[38:11] | Tell me, do assassins get frequent-flier miles? | 告诉我 杀手会攒很多常客飞行里程吗 |
[38:14] | Ah, but you didn’t fly commercial, did you? | 对了 你不会坐商务机对吧 |
[38:16] | We ran your photo against every flight from D.C. | 我们在每趟华盛顿飞来的航班上核对你的照片 |
[38:18] | So you either road-tripped it or you took a private jet. | 所以你要么是开车要么乘私人飞机 |
[38:21] | And given your arsenal, | 考虑到你的那个军械库 |
[38:22] | you people clearly have the resources. | 你们肯定坐得起私人飞机 |
[38:26] | I’m not really sure what you’re expecting here. | 我不太确定你们想从我这知道些什么 |
[38:28] | A tearful confession? Not gonna happen. | 泪流满面地坦白吗 想都别想 |
[38:32] | Well, we are expecting that you’re smart enough to know | 我们希望你够聪明 能想明白 |
[38:34] | that it’s C.Y.A. Time. | 现在是想办法减轻罪责的时候 |
[38:37] | Look, unless you’ve got a bag of spiders, | 听着 除非你有一口袋的蜘蛛 |
[38:41] | we’re done here. | 我没什么好说的 |
[38:44] | You know, you told me I had no idea what was going on, | 你跟我说我什么都不知道 |
[38:46] | And you were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:48] | But now I’ve got the edge of it, | 但现在我有点头绪了 |
[38:49] | and I’m gonna keep on peeling it back | 不管有没有你的帮助 |
[38:51] | until I know everything, with or without your help. | 我都会彻查到底 |
[38:55] | I’ll recommend the “With.” It comes with less prison time. | 我还是建议你配合一点 能少坐点牢 |
[38:59] | Prison’s a picnic compared to what happens to me if I talk. | 跟我开口的下场相比 坐牢简直不算什么 |
[39:04] | You need to make your peace with the fact that | 你得接受这个事实 |
[39:05] | your wife isn’t long for this world. | 你妻子将不久于人世了 |
[39:07] | Don’t be so sure. Your team started out with five. | 别说这么肯定 你们团队开始有五个人 |
[39:11] | Three of you are dead, and you’re sitting right here. | 有三个已经死了 而你坐在这 |
[39:13] | That leaves one — your boss. | 那还剩下一个人 你的老大 |
[39:15] | And Beckett against one guy? I like those odds. | 贝克特对付这一个人 我比较乐观 |
[39:21] | What makes you think there’s only one team in play? | 你凭什么觉得就只有一队人马呢 |
[39:51] | All right. | 很好 |
[39:59] | I just got off the phone with an assistant A.G. in D.C., | 我刚和华盛顿总检察长助理通过话 |
[40:01] | An Allison Hyde. | 一个叫艾莉森·海德的人 |
[40:02] | She’s leading the investigation in the deaths of her people. | 她负责调查她的同事遇害的案子 |
[40:04] | She’s up on the first plane in the morning | 她明天早上第一班飞机过来 |
[40:06] | to take our hitter into federal custody. | 把那个袭击者移交联邦警察监禁 |
[40:08] | Does she have any idea of this Vikram guy’s connection | 她知不知道这个叫维克拉姆的人 |
[40:10] | to Beckett? | 跟贝克特之间的关联 |
[40:11] | No, but she’s pulling his records. | 没有 但她正在调阅他的档案 |
[40:13] | So, we’re nowhere. | 所以现在我们没线索了 |
[40:27] | Gun! Gun! Gun! | 有枪 有枪 枪 |
[40:29] | Everybody, get down! | 所有人 趴下 |
[40:30] | Look out! | 小心 |
[40:45] | – I’m gonna do something. – Don’t be stupid. | -我得做点什么 -别犯傻 |
[40:47] | Where’s the fun in that? | 不然还有什么乐趣呢 |
[40:59] | Shooter’s down! | 枪手被击倒 |
[41:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:01] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:04] | Come on. | 过来 |
[41:05] | L.T. Stay down. | 警官 躺下 |
[41:08] | We got two officers down. | 有两位警员中枪 |
[41:10] | Hurry up! | 赶快 |
[41:11] | Oh, sweetie, don’t look. | 亲爱的 别看 |
[41:13] | Why did she do it? | 她为什么这么做 |
[41:14] | There’s no way she thought she could escape. | 她知道自己没法逃脱 |
[41:16] | It wasn’t about escape. | 她不是要逃脱 |
[41:18] | She knew her fate was sealed as soon as she got caught. | 她被捕时就已经知道了自己的下场 |
[41:20] | That’s why she went out on her own terms. | 所以她才用自己的方式自我了断 |
[41:22] | And made sure we stay in the dark. | 同时让我们毫无头绪 |
[41:28] | Damn it, Kate. Where are you? | 该死 凯特 你在哪 |