时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | “Hello. | 你们好 |
[00:35] | I’m serious and brooding Richard Castle.” | 我是严肃深沉的理查德·卡塞尔 |
[00:38] | “And I am friendly, accessible, | 我是友好 平易近人 |
[00:42] | ruggedly handsome Richard Castle.” | 粗犷帅气的理查德·卡塞尔 |
[00:44] | Wow, dad. | 老爸 |
[00:45] | Could your head get any bigger? | 你的头还能再大点吗 |
[00:46] | Can you blame me? | 能怪我吗 |
[00:47] | I’m accepting the Poe’s Pen Career Achievement Award. | 我要接受坡之笔成就奖啊 |
[00:54] | I am joining the pantheon of greats | 我要加入伟人的万神殿 |
[00:56] | to whose heights I have always aspired. | 加入那些我一向敬仰的人 |
[00:57] | So which big head? | 用哪个大头 |
[00:59] | Uh, I like the ruggedly handsome, smiling giant you. | 我喜欢粗犷帅气的大笑脸 |
[01:03] | I like the serious, brooding giant you. | 我喜欢严肃深沉的大脸 |
[01:07] | All right, mother. | 好吧 母亲 |
[01:08] | You are the tie-breaker. | 你来打破平局吧 |
[01:09] | Which of these should be hanging behind me | 下周的仪式上该选哪张 |
[01:11] | at the ceremony next week? | 挂在我身后 |
[01:12] | Darling, you know I refuse to play favorites. | 亲爱的 你知道我从不偏颇 |
[01:14] | I love both of my son’s big heads equally. | 我对我儿子的两个大脸的爱是一样的 |
[01:19] | All right. I am off to meet a friend of mine | 好了 我要去见个朋友了 |
[01:22] | whose father just passed away. | 这位朋友的父亲刚刚去世了 |
[01:24] | Oh, Martha, I am so sorry. | 玛莎 我很遗憾 |
[01:26] | Oh, no, no. Don’t be. | 没事的 |
[01:27] | He had a r-rich, full life. | 他活得很精彩 |
[01:29] | And, more importantly, he has a rent-controlled loft in Chelsea, | 更重要的是 他在切尔西有栋租金管制的阁楼 |
[01:33] | which, if I play my cards right, could be mine. | 我如果做得巧妙 或许能搞到手 |
[01:37] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[01:38] | Well, there’s the “death as opportunity” spirit we all love. | 这就是我们都喜欢的”死亡即机遇”的精神 |
[01:41] | Oh, looks like we have an opportunity of our own. | 看来我们自己也遇到机遇了 |
[01:44] | Let’s head out. | 我们出发吧 |
[01:45] | We’ll go head-to-head later. | 我们待会儿再考虑脸的事 |
[01:47] | See where I’m heading? | 懂我意思吗 |
[01:49] | You know, with this award, you going for captain, | 我拿了奖 你要申请做警监 |
[01:52] | we could be New York’s newest power couple. | 我们或许能成为纽约的新权贵夫妇 |
[01:53] | Oh, Castle, don’t jinx iit. | 卡塞尔 别触霉头啊 |
[01:55] | I haven’t even gotten my exam results back yet. | 我的考试结果还没出来呢 |
[01:57] | You, you aced it. | 你肯定能行的 |
[01:58] | No, man. It was that guy with the ax in his heart. | 不 是那个心脏被斧子砍中的家伙 |
[02:01] | He bled out in the barcalounger. | 他在躺椅上流血致死 |
[02:02] | We called him “Lord of the Flies,” remember? | 我们还喊他”苍蝇之王”呢 记得吗 |
[02:04] | No, no, no. You’re wrong, bro. | 不不 你错了 兄弟 |
[02:05] | It was the pet-shop owner whose wife fed him to the dogs. | 是宠物店老板被妻子喂了狗那个 |
[02:08] | What are you guys fighting about? | 你们吵什么呢 |
[02:09] | Uh, the first case that Captain Montgomery | 蒙哥马利警监10年前的今天 |
[02:10] | partnered us on 10 years ago today. | 第一次让我们做搭档查的案子 |
[02:12] | Really? It’s your manniversary? | 是吗 今天是你们的纪念日啊 |
[02:13] | And I didn’t get you anything. | 我居然都没给你们准备礼物 |
[02:15] | There’s still time. | 还有时间哦 |
[02:15] | You the folks from the 12th? | 你们是12分局的 |
[02:17] | I’m trooper Collins. | 我是柯林斯骑警 |
[02:18] | Thanks for coming out of your jurisdiction. | 多谢你们能来到辖区之外 |
[02:19] | Our victim’s a Jane Doe. | 被害人是个无名氏 |
[02:20] | It appears she was attacked in the woods | 看来她是在林中遭遇攻击 |
[02:22] | and chased onto the road, | 一直被追到大路上 |
[02:23] | where she was hit by that truck. | 被车撞死了 |
[02:24] | Because of the assault, | 由于袭击的关系 |
[02:25] | we’re classifying the death as a homicide. | 我们将此案列为凶杀 |
[02:27] | Any idea where she was coming from? | 知道她是从哪过来的吗 |
[02:28] | It’s state game land. | 这里是州狩猎场 |
[02:30] | Not a house for miles. | 方圆数里无人家 |
[02:31] | – Any I.D. on the body? – No. | -尸体上有身份证吗 -没有 |
[02:33] | And we ran her prints, but they’re not on file. | 指纹也查了 没收录在案过 |
[02:35] | We’ve got our teams out there searching the woods, | 我们已经派出队伍搜索林子了 |
[02:37] | but we found these tucked into her bra. | 但我们在她胸罩里找到了这个 |
[02:39] | $50 bill, key card, and a cash receipt. | 50块 门卡 现金收据 |
[02:43] | From a coffee shop in the city, dated yesterday. | 是城里一家咖啡店的 昨天开据的 |
[02:45] | This card looks like a hotel key. | 这门卡看着像酒店的 |
[02:47] | But it’s not from anywhere around here. | 但不是这一带的酒店 |
[02:48] | We think maybe she was staying in the city. | 我们认为她可能是住在城里的 |
[02:50] | We were hoping you could help us track down who she is | 我们希望你们能帮忙查清她的身份 |
[02:52] | and what she was doing here. | 以及她为什么会在这里 |
[02:53] | Yeah, of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[03:04] | Trooper Collins? | 柯林斯骑警 |
[03:05] | These carvings on her face? | 她脸上的伤痕 |
[03:07] | The crosses? | 十字吗 |
[03:09] | Freaky, right? | 很诡异吧 |
[03:10] | We think she was maybe running from whoever did that. | 我们认为她大概是在逃离对她做下了那种事的人 |
[03:13] | They look ritualistic. | 看上去像是某种仪式 |
[03:14] | Yeah. And it gets freakier. | 是啊 还有更怪的 |
[03:16] | Just as that trucker hit the girl, | 卡车撞上姑娘的时候 |
[03:17] | he says he saw something emerge from the woods. | 他说看到林子里冒出个东西来 |
[03:20] | Some thing? | 什么东西 |
[03:20] | A dark figure wearing a mask. | 戴面具的黑影 |
[03:23] | What kind of mask? | 什么样的面具 |
[03:24] | He was pretty shaken, so we didn’t press. | 他吓得不轻 我们就没逼问 |
[03:25] | We’ll get a full statement from him once he’s been treated. | 等他接受过救治我们再去录完整的口供 |
[03:28] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[03:28] | At the hospital in Woodbury. | 在伍德伯里的医院 |
[03:30] | Excuse me. Trooper Collins. Go. | 失陪 柯林斯骑警 讲 |
[03:35] | We need to talk to that driver. | 我们得跟那个司机谈谈 |
[03:37] | I tried to stop. I did. | 我想刹车的 |
[03:39] | But she just came out of nowhere. | 但她实在是突然就蹿了出来 |
[03:40] | Mr. Walters, the trooper | 沃特斯先生 骑警 |
[03:41] | – said you saw something in the woods. – Yeah. | -说你看到了林子里的什么东西 -是的 |
[03:44] | It almost didn’t seem real… | 看上去简直不像真的 |
[03:45] | Like it was some kind of ghost. | 像是个鬼一般 |
[03:48] | Freaky as all hell. | 特别吓人 |
[03:49] | Can you describe it? | 能描述一下吗 |
[03:50] | It wore a dark ragged coat | 它穿了件深色的破外衣 |
[03:52] | with a mask like a doll’s face. | 戴着面具 像是张娃娃脸 |
[03:55] | Like porcelain? | 像是瓷娃娃吗 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:57] | It was white, with black where the eyes should have been. | 是白的 眼睛的地方是黑的 |
[04:00] | Were there markings on it? | 有什么印记吗 |
[04:02] | – Yeah. – Like what? | -有 -什么样的 |
[04:04] | Like streaked teardrops coming from the eyes. | 像是眼睛流下的眼泪 |
[04:06] | Uh, and the… the face, it was, uh… | 脸是 |
[04:09] | Bisected with two black lines, like a cross. | 被两道黑线分割开 像个十字 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:12] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:13] | Castle, what’s going on? | 卡塞尔 怎么回事 |
[04:15] | It was real. | 是真的 |
[04:18] | What was real? | 什么是真的 |
[04:20] | Beckett, I’ve seen that mask before. | 贝克特 我见过那个面具 |
[04:32] | The sketch is from the truck driver. | 这是卡车司机画的草图 |
[04:36] | You ready to talk about it? | 你愿意谈谈吗 |
[04:41] | I was 11 years old. | 那年我11岁 |
[04:44] | Uh, my mother was touring with “Pippin.” | 我妈跟皮蓬团去做巡演了 |
[04:47] | I was in New Hampshire, | 我在新罕布什尔 |
[04:48] | staying with the family of a classmate | 待在一个同学家 |
[04:51] | for presidents’ day weekend. | 跟他们一起过总统日的周末 |
[04:53] | Their home abutted a few hundred acres of state forest | 他们家旁边有几百亩的国有森林 |
[04:57] | called Hollander’s woods. | 叫”霍兰德森林” |
[04:58] | We were told never to go into the woods alone. | 大人们让我们绝不能单独进那林子 |
[05:01] | Somebody told you not to, so you had to do it anyway. | 越是有人告诉你别去 你就越会想办法去 |
[05:05] | I walked for hours. | 我走了好几个小时 |
[05:08] | I was cold, completely lost. | 我很冷 还彻底迷了路 |
[05:12] | And that’s when I saw him — | 就是那时候 我看到了他 |
[05:14] | a figure clad in black, kneeling. | 一个穿着黑衣的影子 跪在地上 |
[05:18] | And after a few moments, he left. | 过了一小会儿 他离开了 |
[05:21] | And that’s when I saw her on the ground. | 然后我就看到她躺在地上 |
[05:24] | “Her”? | 她 |
[05:25] | A body. | 一具尸体 |
[05:27] | First body I ever saw. | 我这辈子见过的第一具尸体 |
[05:30] | Her throat had been slit, | 她的喉咙被撕开了 |
[05:31] | and those same symbols | 跟这次一样的符号 |
[05:33] | were carved into her forehead and her cheeks. | 被刻在她的额头和脸颊上 |
[05:38] | I touched her arm. | 我碰了碰她的手臂 |
[05:39] | I remember thinking how cold it was. | 我还记得当时在想 真凉啊 |
[05:43] | Tell anyone what you’ve seen here today, | 敢把你今天看到的事告诉任何人 |
[05:46] | and I’ll find you and kill you. | 我会找到你 宰了你 |
[05:48] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[05:53] | Go! | 滚 |
[05:56] | Why do you think he let you live? | 你觉得他为什么会放了你 |
[05:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:00] | I waited till I got back to the city | 我一直等到返回城里 |
[06:01] | to call the police from a pay phone. | 就用公用电话报了警 |
[06:03] | I was too scared to let them know who I was. | 我太害怕了 不敢让警方知道我是谁 |
[06:05] | And who was the girl? | 那女孩是谁 |
[06:07] | That’s just the thing. | 奇怪的就是这个 |
[06:08] | They searched the woods with cadaver dogs. | 他们带着寻尸犬搜索了整片树林 |
[06:10] | They never found a body. | 完全没找到任何尸体 |
[06:12] | So you never figured out who she was? | 所以你也一直不知道她是谁 |
[06:14] | I checked local papers. | 我查过当地的报纸 |
[06:15] | No one in the area had been reported missing. | 那附近没人被报失踪 |
[06:17] | When I got older, I checked with missing persons, | 等我长大了点 我还查了失踪人口 |
[06:19] | even the FBI database, | 甚至是联调局的数据库 |
[06:20] | for anyone matching her description | 想找到任何跟她特征一致的人 |
[06:22] | or any crimes involving those symbols or that mask, | 或任何涉及到这些符号或那面具的凶案 |
[06:26] | but there was nothing. | 但一无所获 |
[06:28] | It’s like it never happened. | 就好像那事从未发生过 |
[06:31] | And after a while, I started to wonder if it had. | 后来 我自己也开始怀疑是否真有其事了 |
[06:34] | That day in the woods, kate — | 在树林里的那天 凯特 |
[06:36] | that’s why I do what I do. | 那就是我开始写犯罪小说的原动力 |
[06:39] | I’m driven to figure out the story | 我被驱使着解开一个个谜团故事 |
[06:41] | because I could never figure out that one. | 是因为那件事我一直没能弄清 |
[06:47] | Why didn’t you ever tell me this before? | 这事你以前怎么从来没跟我说过 |
[06:50] | I think I didn’t want it to be real. | 可能因为我不希望它是真的吧 |
[06:52] | But it is real. | 可它是真的 |
[06:54] | He’s real. | 他是真实存在的 |
[06:56] | He killed before, | 他以前杀过人 |
[06:57] | and he just tried to kill again. | 现在他又要开杀戒了 |
[07:02] | I checked with the police department near Hollander’s woods. | 我问了霍兰德森林附近的警局 |
[07:05] | Their logs do show that they received a call | 他们的记录显示的确有一通电话 |
[07:07] | in February of ’83 reporting a body. | 于83年2月举报有尸体 |
[07:09] | But after coming up empty, they assumed it was a prank. | 但由于搜查一无所获 他们认为只是恶作剧 |
[07:12] | Okay, what about the FBI Database? | 好吧 那联调局的数据库呢 |
[07:14] | There’s been no other occurrences in the past 30 years | 近30年内没有任何袭击或谋杀案 |
[07:16] | of any assaults or murders with this MO. | 出现过这种手法 |
[07:20] | Beckett, this thing that Castle says happened, | 贝克特 卡塞尔说的那件事 |
[07:23] | it was decades ago. | 已经过去几十年了 |
[07:25] | Is he really sure about this? | 他真的确定吗 |
[07:26] | As sure as I’ve ever seen him. | 我从没见他这么坚定过 |
[07:28] | So, our jane doe — | 那么 我们的无名女尸 |
[07:30] | anything on that coffee-shop receipt? | 咖啡店的收据有什么发现吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah, a barista there remembered seeing our victim. | 有 有一个咖啡师记得见过死者 |
[07:34] | She wasn’t a regular, | 她不是常客 |
[07:34] | but she had been in several times in the past few days. | 但最近几天她来过好几次 |
[07:37] | Was anyone with her? | 有人跟她一起吗 |
[07:38] | No. She came in alone. | 没有 她都是一个人来的 |
[07:39] | She’d get her drink, take a seat, | 她总是点好饮品 找个座位 |
[07:41] | and spend hours staring out the window. | 然后花好几个小时盯着窗外 |
[07:43] | Okay, why don’t we set up a canvass of the neighborhood? | 好吧 不如我们找人去周围问问吧 |
[07:45] | Maybe someone there knows who she is. | 也许有人知道她是谁 |
[07:48] | After all these years, | 过了这么多年 |
[07:48] | do you really think it could be the same killer? | 你真觉得会是同一个凶手吗 |
[07:51] | We won’t know until we find him. | 要找到他才能知道答案了 |
[07:54] | That key card that we found on the victim? | 记得我们在死者身上找到的门卡吗 |
[07:56] | It was tracked to an extended-stay motel out in Queens. | 是皇后区外一家可延期汽车旅馆的 |
[08:00] | She paid cash for the room. | 她付的现金 |
[08:02] | Didn’t present an I.D. | 没有出示身份证 |
[08:03] | Registered as Jane Smith. | 登记名是简·史密斯 |
[08:05] | Not her real name, I’m guessing. | 我猜不是真名 |
[08:07] | So we still don’t know who she is. | 那我们还是不知道她是谁 |
[08:09] | – Did she have a car when she checked in? – No. | -她入住的时候有开车吗 -没有 |
[08:11] | Cab dropped her off. | 她打车来的 |
[08:13] | Which means someone took her to those woods. | 也就是说有人把她带去了树林 |
[08:15] | How long has she been staying here? | 她在这里待了多久 |
[08:17] | About two weeks. | 两周左右 |
[08:20] | Espo, check the drawers. | 埃斯波 查查这些抽屉 |
[08:21] | See if we can find anything to I.D. our victim. | 看能不能找到什么来确定死者身份 |
[08:34] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[08:39] | Photos. All of the same woman? | 照片 都是同一个女人 |
[08:41] | And look at this. | 再看看这个 |
[08:44] | License plate numbers. | 车牌号 |
[08:45] | Hundreds of them, | 起码几百个 |
[08:46] | along with the registered address of each vehicle. | 还有每辆车注册的地址 |
[08:49] | Why would she have that? | 她怎么会有这些东西 |
[08:50] | Look at the plate numbers. | 看看这些车牌 |
[08:52] | Each one has the letters “X” And “Z” in it. | 每个都有字母X和Z |
[08:54] | Our victim was looking for someone specific. | 我们的受害者在找某个特定的人 |
[08:56] | Yeah, but who? | 对 但是谁呢 |
[08:57] | I think I know someone we can ask. | 我知道应该去问谁了 |
[09:01] | I knew something bad would happen to Emma. | 我就知道艾玛会出事 |
[09:04] | I was trying to find her, to — to stop her. | 我一直想找她 想阻止她 |
[09:07] | Mr. Malloy, what was your daughter doing in the city? | 马洛伊先生 你女儿究竟来纽约干什么 |
[09:10] | Two months ago, a friend of hers disappeared. | 两个月前 她的一个朋友失踪了 |
[09:13] | Emma was trying to find her. | 艾玛想找到她 |
[09:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:18] | Was this her friend? | 这是她的朋友吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Zoey Addison. | 是的 佐伊·艾迪森 |
[09:22] | And what exactly do you mean by “She disappeared”? | 你说她消失了是什么意思 |
[09:25] | Zoey had a boyfriend that was beating on her. | 佐伊的男朋友打她 |
[09:28] | So she took his car and was on her way to stay with Emma. | 所以她开了她男友的车想去艾玛那儿住 |
[09:31] | But she never showed. | 但却没开到她那儿 |
[09:32] | Couple days later, the cops found the car | 几天之后 警察发现车停在路旁 |
[09:34] | by the side of the road with a busted radiator… | 车的散热器坏掉了 |
[09:37] | But no sign of Zoey. | 但佐伊却不知所踪 |
[09:39] | – Did they talk to the boyfriend? – Oh, yeah. | -他们和她的男朋友谈过吗 -谈过 |
[09:41] | But he was two states away with an alibi. | 但有不在场证据证实他离现场有两州之隔 |
[09:43] | He reported the car stolen, | 他报案说车被偷了 |
[09:44] | so the cops just figured that Zoey was on the run | 所以警方认为佐伊偷车在逃 |
[09:47] | and ditched it for another ride. | 然后弃车跑了 |
[09:49] | But Emma knew that Zoey wouldn’t do that — | 艾玛知道佐伊不会那样做 |
[09:51] | not without calling. | 不会不辞而别 |
[09:52] | So Emma took a leave from her cashier’s job | 艾玛当时是收银员 她请了假 |
[09:54] | to try to find her, retracing her route. | 想去找她 重走她的路线 |
[09:57] | Em found a waitress at a truck stop | 艾玛在一个卡车休息站找到了目击者 |
[09:59] | who saw Zoey get in the back of a white sedan. | 那人看见佐伊坐进了一辆白色轿车 |
[10:01] | With New York plates containing the letters “X” And “Z”? | 那车是纽约牌照并且有字母X和Z |
[10:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:05] | The waitress told Emma it had an oval sticker | 那个女服务员告诉艾玛 |
[10:07] | in its back window that said “NYC.” | 车后窗贴有椭圆的贴纸写着纽约市 |
[10:09] | That’s what she was doing in the city. | 她来纽约就是为了查这件事 |
[10:11] | She was trying to track the car Zoey got into. | 她想找到佐伊上的那辆车 |
[10:13] | Mr. Malloy, do these woods mean anything to you? | 马洛伊先生这片树林能让你想起什么吗 |
[10:16] | Is there any reason that Emma would be in them? | 有什么原因会让艾玛去那吗 |
[10:18] | Were they on Zoey’s route, maybe? | 它们有没有可能在佐伊的路线上 |
[10:20] | Somewhere near where she disappeared? | 离她失踪的地方近吗 |
[10:21] | Zoey was coming from Pittsburgh, the opposite direction. | 佐伊来自匹兹堡 是相反的方向 |
[10:24] | And all this time, no one’s heard anything from her? | 这么长时间来 都没有她的消息吗 |
[10:28] | Zoey didn’t have family. | 佐伊没有家人 |
[10:31] | And if it wasn’t for Emma, | 要不是艾玛 |
[10:33] | no one would have even known that she’d disappeared. | 根本没人知道她失踪的事 |
[10:36] | That’s why I could never find the girl | 这就是为什么我找不到 |
[10:38] | I saw in the woods. | 那个我在树林里看见的女孩 |
[10:39] | He targets people who won’t be missed — | 他把目标锁定在那些不被在意的人身上 |
[10:41] | hitchhikers, stranded motorists. | 搭便车的旅行者 被困的司机 |
[10:44] | He asks them a couple of questions. | 问上几个问题 |
[10:45] | If they fit the profile, he kills them. | 如果符合这个标准 他就会杀害他们 |
[10:47] | And if not, he’s just some good samaritan giving them a ride. | 如果不是 他就只是个好心人带他们一程 |
[10:51] | That’s why he didn’t kill me. | 所以他才没有杀了我 |
[10:53] | It would have attracted attention. | 那样会引起注意 |
[10:55] | 30 years. | 三十年了 |
[10:56] | How many times do you think he did this? 10? | 你觉得他做了多少这样的事 10次 |
[10:58] | 20? 100? | 20次还是100次 |
[11:00] | I should have found a way to stop him. | 我早就该想办法阻止他 |
[11:02] | Castle, you were 11 years old. | 卡塞尔 你当时才11岁 |
[11:04] | And what happened to you back then was terrible. | 并且当时发生在你身上的事情很糟糕 |
[11:06] | And I know that you’re thinking of this case | 我理解你把这次案件 |
[11:08] | as a way to exorcise those demons, | 当做是驱除恶魔的一种方式 |
[11:09] | but we don’t know what we have here. | 但我们还不知道我们面临的是什么 |
[11:11] | We don’t even know if this is the same person. | 我们甚至不知道这是不是同一人所为 |
[11:13] | Of course it’s the same person. | 当然是同一个人 |
[11:15] | See, Emma must have been able to do what I never could. | 艾玛一定是做了我没有做的事 |
[11:18] | She tracked him down. | 她找到了这个人 |
[11:19] | That’s why he went after her. | 这就是为什么他找上了艾玛 |
[11:21] | I have to find this guy, Kate. | 我必须把这人找出来 凯特 |
[11:23] | I need to end this. | 我得给这事画上句号 |
[11:28] | Guys, is there any way | 伙计们 有没有什么办法 |
[11:29] | to check police records from 30 years ago? | 能查到30年前的警方记录 |
[11:31] | See if there were any abandoned cars | 看有没有任何被丢弃的汽车 |
[11:34] | ticketed within a 50-mile radius of Hollander’s woods? | 在霍兰德森林50英里范围内收到过罚单 |
[11:36] | Sure. We just have to call | 当然 我们只需要打给 |
[11:38] | all the municipal police departments in the area… | 那一地区的所有市政警察部门 |
[11:40] | And wait for them to stop laughing long enough | 等着他们嘲笑完 |
[11:43] | to beg them to check their dusty storage rooms. | 跪求他们去布满灰尘的储存室里找一找 |
[11:46] | – You serious? – We need to | -你是认真的吗 -我们必须 |
[11:48] | know exactly what we’re dealing with here, | 知道我们现在面对的是怎样的情况 |
[11:49] | so happy manniversary. | 所以 二位纪念日愉快了 |
[11:53] | Detective Beckett. A word? | 贝克特探长 借一步说话 |
[11:59] | – Close the door. – Oh, yeah. | -关一下门 -好的 |
[12:02] | I just got a call from 1pp. | 我刚接到总局的电话 |
[12:04] | They want me to take you off shift tonight | 他们想让我今晚放你的假 |
[12:05] | for a performance review. | 去做绩效评估 |
[12:08] | Um, sir, | 警监 |
[12:08] | my review’s not scheduled for another three months. | 我的绩效评估是在三个月后 |
[12:12] | D-do you think that this has something | 你觉得 |
[12:13] | to do with the captain’s exam? | 这和警监的考试有关吗 |
[12:15] | No, they don’t ask for a meet to discuss exam results. | 不会 他们不会要求会面讨论考试结果 |
[12:18] | They notify you by mail. | 那是发邮件通知你的 |
[12:20] | So w-what’s going on? | 那到底是怎么回事 |
[12:22] | I don’t know, and none of my sources are talking. | 我不清楚 我认识的人都不知情 |
[12:25] | But they want you there at 7:30. | 他们让你七点半赶到那 |
[12:29] | Well, maybe it’s good news. | 很有可能是好消息 |
[12:30] | Maybe you’re getting an award, too — | 也许你也得奖了 |
[12:31] | “Career Achievement in Homicide.” | 凶杀组杰出成就奖 |
[12:34] | Yeah, okay, it’s probably not that. | 好吧 也许也不是 |
[12:36] | But, still, it could be good news. | 但还是有可能是好消息 |
[12:37] | Well, then why is my cop sense telling me it’s bad? | 那为什么我的警察直觉告诉我这是坏事 |
[12:40] | Hey, guys. Got something. | 伙计们 有线索了 |
[12:43] | I was running those license plates on Emma’s list, | 我在查艾玛清单上的列出车牌号 |
[12:45] | seeing if any of the owners have criminal backgrounds, | 看这些车主是否有犯罪史 |
[12:48] | when I noticed this car registered to an address | 我发现这辆车登记的地址 |
[12:50] | right down the street from the coffee shop | 和艾玛被杀害当天去过的那家咖啡店 |
[12:52] | where Emma went the day she was killed. | 在同一条街上 |
[12:55] | She was surveilling that car. | 她在监视那辆车 |
[12:56] | She must have thought it was the one | 她肯定认为这辆车 |
[12:58] | that Zoey got into at the truck stop. | 就是佐伊在卡车休息站上的那辆车 |
[12:59] | And when the owner of the car realized she was onto him, | 当这辆车的车主意识到艾玛在追查他时 |
[13:02] | – he went after her. – Whose car is it? | -他就找上了她 -这是谁的车 |
[13:03] | That’s the weird thing. It belongs to this woman. | 这就是奇怪的地方 车主是这名女性 |
[13:07] | Connie Lewis. | 康妮·刘易斯 |
[13:08] | But she’s 72 and has no criminal record. | 她已经72岁并且没有犯罪记录 |
[13:10] | What’s her address? | 她的地址是什么 |
[13:13] | There it is. | 就是这了 |
[13:14] | White sedan, “X” And “Z” in the plate, | 白色轿车 车牌有X和Z |
[13:16] | “NYC” Sticker in the window. | 车窗上有纽约市的贴纸 |
[13:18] | Exactly as Emma’s witness described. | 就和艾玛找到的目击者描述的一样 |
[13:20] | Yeah, but how’s a 72-year-old woman | 但是一个72岁的女性 |
[13:22] | connected to all of this? | 怎么会和这一切有关呢 |
[13:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:28] | After all these years, I may finally get some answers. | 这么多年了 我也许终于要得到答案了 |
[13:33] | Mrs. Lewis? | 刘易斯太太 |
[13:34] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[13:36] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[13:40] | TV’s on. | 电视开着 |
[13:42] | Mrs. Lewis, can you hear me?! | 刘易斯夫人 能听见吗 |
[13:55] | Mrs. Lewis? | 刘易斯夫人 |
[14:02] | Mrs. Lewis? | 刘易斯夫人 |
[14:05] | Mrs. Lewis? | 刘易斯夫人 |
[14:08] | Mrs. Lewis? | 刘易斯夫人 |
[14:16] | There were no outward signs of trauma | 表面并没有外伤 |
[14:18] | or carvings in her skin. | 皮肤上也没有伤痕 |
[14:19] | But until I get her back to the morgue, | 但在我回去给她验尸之前 |
[14:21] | we can’t rule out homicide. | 还不能排除谋杀的可能 |
[14:22] | How long has she been dead? | 她死了多长时间了 |
[14:23] | Based on decay, I’d say about three years. | 根据腐烂程度 我想应该有三年了 |
[14:26] | How did no one notice? | 怎么会没人发现呢 |
[14:28] | The killer did, and he used her car. | 凶手发现了 所以用了她的车 |
[14:31] | And maybe her place. | 或许还用了她家 |
[14:33] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[14:35] | Look what I found in the kitchen. | 看看我在厨房里发现了什么 |
[14:37] | The same matchbook that we found in Emma’s hotel room. | 和我们在艾玛酒店房间里发现的火柴盒一样 |
[14:40] | If Emma was tailing the killer, | 如果艾玛在跟踪凶手 |
[14:41] | she could have followed him there. | 她可能跟着他去过那里 |
[14:42] | I tracked down Lewis’ next of kin. | 我找到了刘易斯的亲属 |
[14:44] | Only family listed is a son. | 唯一的亲人是她儿子 |
[14:47] | Found this number for him in her things. | 在她的东西里找到了他的号码 |
[14:49] | 910 area code? Where’s that from? | 区号是910 是哪的 |
[14:51] | – North Carolina. – Okay. | -北卡罗来纳州 -好的 |
[14:53] | I’ll handle the notification, see what he knows. | 我来通知他 看看他知道些什么 |
[14:55] | Not much, if he hasn’t seen her in three years. | 都三年没见了 肯定知道的不多 |
[14:58] | What kind of a son doesn’t check on his own mother? | 他这做儿子的怎么三年都不来看他母亲 |
[15:00] | Not all families get along. | 不是所有的家庭和和睦相处的 |
[15:01] | My father didn’t talk to his brother for 20 years. | 我父亲有二十多年没跟他兄弟说过一句话 |
[15:22] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[15:23] | Check for the phone. | 检查一下电话 |
[15:26] | It’s been moved. | 被移动过 |
[15:34] | You inside, drop your weapon! | 里面的人 把武器放下 |
[15:38] | There’s a hole in the floor. | 地上有个洞 |
[15:39] | You guys, he’s below us. Let’s go! | 各位 他在下面 我们走 |
[16:05] | Noah Lewis. 52. | 诺亚·刘易斯 52岁 |
[16:07] | He did a stint in the army back in the ’90s. | 90年代时在部队打杂工 |
[16:09] | There’s no recent records about employment. | 最近一段时间没有工作记录 |
[16:11] | He told the neighbors that his mother was bedridden | 他跟邻居说他母亲卧床不起 |
[16:13] | and that he was taking care of her. | 由他来照顾 |
[16:14] | So they just assumed that he was the good son. | 所以他们觉得他是个孝顺儿子 |
[16:16] | Yeah, but the relationship was far from rosy. | 是的 不过他们的关系很不好 |
[16:18] | Four years ago, his mother had him committed | 四年前 他母亲把他送进了 |
[16:20] | to a state mental institution | 一家州立精神病院 |
[16:22] | after he threatened her with a knife. | 起因是他用刀威胁她 |
[16:23] | So I got in touch with the state-appointed shrink | 所以我跟当时受指派医治他的医生 |
[16:25] | who’s treating him. | 取得了联系 |
[16:26] | he says that Noah has borderline personality disorder | 他说诺亚有边缘型人格障碍 |
[16:28] | and exhibited violent tendencies. | 伴有暴力倾向 |
[16:30] | So it’s him. | 那就是他了 |
[16:32] | Any record of where he was 30 years ago? | 有没有记录显示他三十年前在哪里 |
[16:34] | Well, we’re a little bit more focused on where he is now. | 我们更关注的是他现在在哪 |
[16:36] | We have teams still combing the neighborhood. | 有几队人正在附近搜索 |
[16:38] | We put out a BOLO. But so far, nothing. | 也发了通告 可到目前什么都没查到 |
[16:40] | Your theory about the killer’s M.O. may have just paid off. | 你对凶手作案模式的看法好像真对了 |
[16:43] | You found something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah, from February of ’83. | 是的 1983年的二月份 |
[16:46] | The day after you saw that body, | 在你发现那具尸体的第二天 |
[16:47] | police ticketed an abandoned pickup truck | 警察给一辆遗弃的皮卡车贴了罚单 |
[16:50] | they saw by the roadside near Hollander’s Woods. | 车是在霍兰德森林附近的路边被发现的 |
[16:53] | The truck belonged to a farmer | 那辆车的主人是个农民 |
[16:54] | who’d loaned it to a young woman, a migrant worker, | 把车借给了一个来工作的年轻女移民 |
[16:57] | to go out and make a supply run. | 她要外出买点东西 |
[16:58] | When the cops told the farmer that they’d found his truck, | 当警察通知那个农民找到了他的车时 |
[17:01] | he assumed that she’d just run off. | 他只是以为她逃走了 |
[17:05] | So he never reported her missing. | 所以他也没报失踪 |
[17:06] | No. He didn’t want to get her in trouble with immigration. | 是的 他不想跟移民局惹上麻烦 |
[17:09] | Did he remember who she was? | 他还记得那个女人是谁吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:11] | And he had a photo. | 他还有一张照片 |
[17:21] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[17:23] | Rosalita Campo. | 罗莎莉塔·坎波 |
[17:26] | We’ll dig deeper into Noah, | 我们会再查一下诺亚 |
[17:28] | see if we can connect him to that area 30 years ago. | 看看他在三十年前跟那个地方有没有交集 |
[17:33] | We’ll find him, Castle. | 我们会找到他的 卡塞尔 |
[17:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:37] | I’m supposed to head off to my review. | 我要去进行评估了 |
[17:39] | Do you want me to postpone? | 你需要我推迟一下吗 |
[17:40] | No. I should go with you. | 不用 我应该跟你一起去的 |
[17:41] | I’ll be all right. | 我一个人能行 |
[17:42] | I’ll call you when I’m done, okay? | 结束后我会打给你 好吗 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:45] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[18:15] | Are you busy? I can… | 你在忙吗 我可以 |
[18:16] | No, I was just… | 没有 我只是 |
[18:18] | reading something I wrote a long time ago. | 在看一些我很久前写的东西 |
[18:21] | Dad, how old were you when you knew? | 老爸 你知道的时候有多大 |
[18:24] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[18:25] | That you wanted to be a writer. | 你想成为一名作家 |
[18:29] | Since I was a kid, I guess. Why? | 我想是在小时候吧 怎么了 |
[18:34] | I’m finishing my junior year, | 我马上就要上完大三了 |
[18:37] | and I have no idea what I want to do. | 可我还不知道我想做什么 |
[18:40] | By the time you were my age, | 你在我这个年龄的时候 |
[18:41] | you’d already published your first book, | 已经出版了你的第一本书了 |
[18:42] | And now you’re winning this amazing award | 现在你因为做了自己非常喜欢的事 |
[18:44] | because you followed your passion. | 而赢了这个了不起的大奖 |
[18:47] | How can I be amazing | 如果我找不到自己喜欢的事 |
[18:50] | if I can’t find mine? | 怎么能成为了不起的人呢 |
[18:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:54] | You will. | 你会找到的 |
[18:56] | Or… | 或者 |
[18:58] | or it’ll find you. | 它会找到你 |
[19:00] | And one day, you will look back, | 总有一天 你回过头来看看 |
[19:01] | and you will realize that… | 你就会发现 |
[19:05] | every experience you ever had, | 你的每个经历 |
[19:07] | every seeming mistake or blind alley, | 每次错误 每次失败 |
[19:11] | was actually a straight line | 都帮助你走向了 |
[19:15] | to who you were meant to be. | 你应该成为的那个人 |
[19:19] | And whatever you become, there’s no question in my mind | 而无论你成为什么样的人 我都毫不怀疑 |
[19:23] | You are going to be amazing. | 你会让人刮目相看的 |
[19:26] | And you know how I know? | 你明白我是怎么知道的吗 |
[19:28] | How? | 怎么 |
[19:29] | ’cause you already are. | 因为你已经让人刮目相看了 |
[19:45] | They’re ready for you, Detective. | 他们已经在等你了 探长 |
[19:53] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:59] | So, Detective Beckett, | 贝克特探长 |
[20:02] | Says here you took the captain’s exam. | 这上面说你参加了警监考核 |
[20:04] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:07] | What you makes you think you’re qualified to be captain? | 是什么使你觉得你符合做警监的条件 |
[20:09] | My experience in the 12th precinct | 我在12分局的经历 |
[20:11] | has made me comfortable in a leadership position, | 使我熟悉了从领导角度工作 |
[20:13] | – and at this point — – What I mean is… | -而现在… -我想问的是… |
[20:15] | What makes you think you’re even qualified | 是什么使你觉得你甚至可以胜任 |
[20:17] | to be an NYPD detective? | 纽约警局探长的工作 |
[20:20] | Sir? | 长官 |
[20:21] | Your job is to enforce the law, | 你的工作职责是执法 |
[20:24] | yet you have repeatedly ignored it. | 然而你却多次藐视法律 |
[20:26] | In Los Angeles, you investigated a case | 在洛杉矶 你调查了一起 |
[20:28] | – outside of your legal jurisdiction. – But — | -不属于你管辖的案件 -但是… |
[20:30] | You used your badge to pursue a personal vendetta | 利用你的职权向布莱肯议员 |
[20:32] | against Senator Bracken, crossing the line | 报私仇 跨过法律界限 |
[20:34] | and endangering the lives of others numerous times. | 无数次置他人生命于危险 |
[20:37] | Sir, that man was a murderer. | 长官 那个人是杀人犯 |
[20:38] | You’ve withheld case information from superiors | 你曾经向上级隐瞒案件信息 |
[20:40] | and flown in the face of authority whenever it suits you, | 只要愿意就公然蔑视当局权威 |
[20:42] | not to mention your working relationship with Richard Castle. | 更不要说你和理查德·卡塞尔的工作关系 |
[20:45] | Tell me, Detective, how often have you let | 告诉我 探长 你有多少次 |
[20:47] | your personal feelings for your husband | 因你对你丈夫的私人感情 |
[20:49] | dictate your actions in pursuit of a suspect? | 左右了你追捕嫌犯的行动 |
[20:50] | Sir, that is unfair. I never let — | 长官 你说的不对 我从没有… |
[20:53] | And when he went missing, you used your position | 当他失踪之后 你利用职权 |
[20:55] | and a great deal of the taxpayers’ money | 和大量纳税人的钱 |
[20:57] | to search for him, enlisting the aid of fellow detectives. | 以及同僚警探们的帮助来搜寻他 |
[21:00] | And, well, you are infamous for being the inspiration | 而且 你早就臭名昭著了 因为你是 |
[21:04] | for the fictional NYPD detective Nikki Heat, | 虚构的纽约警局探长妮基·希特的原型 |
[21:06] | who spends more time on her back | 你和她一样 不干正事的时间 |
[21:08] | than she does pursuing killers. | 比追捕嫌犯的时间还要多 |
[21:14] | Detective Beckett, how do you expect to lead | 贝克特探长 你凭什么领导别人 |
[21:16] | or even continue in your current job | 或是继续干你现在这份工作 |
[21:17] | when it’s clear you’ve exercised such poor judgment? | 很明显你经常做出错误的判断 |
[21:20] | Sir, if you would look at my record — | 长官 如果你看过我的档案… |
[21:22] | We are looking at your record. | 我们现在就看着呢 |
[21:24] | You are not qualified for a captaincy, | 你根本没有做警监的资格 |
[21:26] | and in my opinion… | 在我看来… |
[21:28] | You are not qualified to be a detective. | 你连做探长的资格都没有 |
[21:35] | Thank you. You can go. | 谢谢 你可以走了 |
[21:49] | You’re wrong, sir. | 你说错了 长官 |
[21:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:53] | I said, “You’re wrong.” | 我说 “你说错了” |
[21:56] | In every case you have referenced, | 你看过的每一个案件 |
[21:59] | I have not only successfully brought the killer to justice, | 我不仅成功地把凶手捉拿归案 |
[22:02] | but I did so with the utmost respect for the law | 更是怀着对法律 对我所代表的警局 |
[22:05] | and for the department I represent. | 最深的敬意 |
[22:07] | And regarding my relationship with Mr. Castle, | 至于我和卡塞尔先生的关系 |
[22:09] | He has proven to be a brilliant partner | 事实证明他是个非常出色的搭档 |
[22:12] | and he’s always had my back. | 而且他总是支持着我 |
[22:15] | And as for his…fictional representation of me, | 至于他以我虚构出的角色 |
[22:20] | I’m proud to have been his inspiration, | 我很自豪能够成为他的灵感来源 |
[22:22] | and I am proud to be his wife. | 作为他的妻子我也很骄傲 |
[22:25] | You asked, “How do I expect to lead?” | 你问我 “我凭什么领导别人” |
[22:28] | By continuing to fight for what’s right, | 就凭我只做正确的事情 |
[22:30] | not for what’s easy. | 而不是做简单的事情 |
[22:31] | My job is to protect the citizens of New York, | 我工作的职责是保护纽约的市民 |
[22:33] | and I will do it by doing my job better than anyone else | 我会比其他所有人都要努力做好这份工作 |
[22:36] | and getting results. | 并取得成果 |
[22:38] | I don’t cross the line. | 我从不越过界限 |
[22:40] | I put myself on it. | 我把自己至于界限之上 |
[22:42] | And if you have any other questions, | 如果你还有什么问题的话 |
[22:44] | then you can ask the families | 那你可以去问问那些 |
[22:45] | of the victims that I have served. | 我帮助过的被害人家属 |
[22:49] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[22:53] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[23:03] | That was an impassioned and powerful response. | 那真是个慷慨有力的回答 |
[23:05] | In fact, it was exactly what we were hoping for. | 事实上 这也正是我们期望看到的 |
[23:08] | This wasn’t a performance review. | 这其实并不是表现评估 |
[23:11] | Then why would you attack me like that? | 那你为什么要像那样攻击我 |
[23:13] | We wanted to see if you could defend yourself. | 我们想看看你能否为自己辩护 |
[23:15] | Kate, this was an audition. | 凯特 这是个测试 |
[23:17] | For what? | 为什么测试 |
[23:18] | Your future. | 为你的未来 |
[23:19] | We’ve been looking for someone like you — | 我们一直在找像你一样的人… |
[23:21] | Someone who isn’t corruptible, | 像你一样不会被收买的 |
[23:23] | a certifiable hero who the people can get behind. | 一个人们可以支持的公众英雄 |
[23:27] | Kate, you’re bigger than what you’re doing now. | 凯特 你的舞台比你现在做的要更宽广 |
[23:28] | You know it. | 你也知道的 |
[23:29] | It’s why you went to D.C., why you took the captain’s exam. | 这也是你去华盛顿以及参加警监考核的原因 |
[23:33] | You want a bigger stage, | 你想要一个更大的舞台 |
[23:34] | and we want to give it to you. | 我们也想给你一个 |
[23:36] | We think you have an amazing future. | 我们觉得你的未来一片光明 |
[23:39] | Doing what? | 做什么呢 |
[23:40] | We’d like you to run for New York State Senate. | 我们想让你竞选纽约州参议员 |
[23:48] | State Senator? | 州参议员 |
[23:49] | And they say it’s just the start. | 他们说这还只是个开始 |
[23:52] | Apparently the party has had their eye on me for a while now. | 他们好像关注我已经有一段时间了 |
[23:55] | They think that people are looking for someone like me. | 他们认为大家想找像我这样的人 |
[23:58] | And what do you think? | 那你有什么想法 |
[23:59] | I don’t know, Castle. | 我不知道 卡塞尔 |
[24:00] | I’m a cop, not a politician. | 我是个警察 不是政客 |
[24:05] | Did I ever tell you | 我有没有跟你说过 |
[24:06] | that I was in a model U.N. when I was a kid? | 我小时候曾经参加过模拟联合国 |
[24:08] | My mom was one of the chaperones. | 有次我妈担任在场监护人 |
[24:11] | And after watching me, she said, “You know, Katie… | 看过我的表现后 她说”你知道吗 小凯” |
[24:15] | You can grow up and be anything you want.” | 你长大之后想做什么都可以 |
[24:20] | I just wanted to be her. | 我想成为和她一样的人 |
[24:22] | I just wanted to make a difference. | 想像她一样做出一番事业 |
[24:25] | And you have. | 你已经做到了 |
[24:27] | The question now is, can you make a bigger difference? | 现在的问题是 你能否做得更大 |
[24:31] | Castle, if you saw the way | 卡塞尔 如果你看到了 |
[24:32] | that they attacked me in that room… | 他们在里面是如何奚落我的… |
[24:33] | And in a campaign, it would only be worse. | 等竞选时 只会变本加厉 |
[24:35] | You, Alexis, my dad, Martha, | 你 阿丽克西斯 我父亲 玛莎 |
[24:38] | you guys would all be fair game. | 你们都会成为被攻击的对象 |
[24:39] | We’re a tough bunch. | 我们可都是意志坚强的人 |
[24:42] | So you think I could do it? | 那你觉得我能竞选吗 |
[24:44] | I know you can. | 我相信你可以 |
[24:46] | They said that I aced my captain’s exam. | 他们说我高分通过了警监考核 |
[24:49] | I could probably have my own precinct within the year. | 估计一年之内我就可以管理自己的分局了 |
[24:54] | When do you have to decide? | 什么时候需要答复 |
[24:55] | Soon. | 很快 |
[24:58] | Well, whatever you decide… | 不管你如何决定 |
[25:00] | I will back your play. | 我都支持你 |
[25:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:09] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[25:10] | That matchbook lead paid off. | 火柴盒的线索有收获了 |
[25:11] | The unit that we put on that bar | 派去监视酒吧的警员 |
[25:13] | spotted Noah Lewis heading inside. | 发现了诺亚·刘易斯 |
[25:14] | E.S.U. just took him down. | 刚刚缉捕了他 |
[25:16] | They found him. | 找到他了 |
[25:21] | Where’s my mother? | 我妈妈呢 |
[25:22] | Being autopsied. | 尸检中 |
[25:24] | I warned her, | 我警告过她 |
[25:25] | but she wouldn’t stop running her mouth at me. | 但她就是唠叨不停 |
[25:28] | Now she doesn’t say a word. | 现在唠叨不成了吧 |
[25:32] | It’s what she deserved. | 瞧瞧她的下场 |
[25:34] | Well, what about the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[25:35] | Did they deserve what they got? | 她们也活该吗 |
[25:37] | We know what you’ve done, Noah… | 我们已经知道你的所作所为了 诺亚 |
[25:40] | Who you really are. | 知道了你的真面目 |
[25:43] | Tell us about Emma Malloy. | 讲讲艾玛·马洛伊的事 |
[25:45] | I’m not good with names. | 光说名字想不起来 |
[25:52] | You know her. | 你见过她 |
[25:53] | Where were you the night before last? | 前天晚上你在哪 |
[25:55] | – Out. – Out where? | -外面 -外面哪 |
[25:56] | Neighbors said your car was gone. | 邻居说你的车不在 |
[25:59] | I took a drive. | 开车兜风去了 |
[26:00] | Did you drive to the woods? | 是开去森林了吗 |
[26:02] | What about this girl? Zoey Addison. | 那这个女孩呢 佐伊·艾迪森 |
[26:05] | She was seen getting into your car, Noah. | 有人看到她上了你的车 诺亚 |
[26:08] | Now she’s gone. | 现在失踪了 |
[26:10] | Mm. She’s pretty. | 挺漂亮的 |
[26:12] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[26:14] | I can’t help you. | 我不知道 |
[26:17] | Where do you take them, the others? | 你把她们都带去哪里了 其他人 |
[26:19] | How do you make them disappear? | 你是怎么让她们失踪的 |
[26:21] | We have your car, Noah, your house. | 我们有你的车 诺亚 还可以调查你的房子 |
[26:24] | We will find evidence. | 总会找到证据的 |
[26:25] | Did Emma find evidence? | 艾玛是不是发现了什么证据 |
[26:27] | Is that why you went after her? | 所以你才杀了她吗 |
[26:28] | Because she got too close? | 因为她接近了真相 |
[26:31] | Is that why you shot at us? | 所以你才向我们开枪吗 |
[26:32] | You were in my house. | 你们进了我家 |
[26:35] | Don’t you see? | 还看不出吗 |
[26:36] | I’m the victim here. | 我才是受害者 |
[26:38] | I’m the victim. | 我才是受害者 |
[26:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:47] | Just he’s been getting away with it for 30 years. | 他逍遥法外了三十多年 |
[26:50] | I thought he’d be more… formidable. | 我本以为他会更…骇人一些 |
[26:55] | We have a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[26:56] | I just spoke with C.S.U. | 刚得到鉴证组的消息 |
[26:57] | So far, they haven’t found anything in the house or the car | 目前还未在房中车中发现任何可以证明 |
[26:59] | that links Noah to Emma or Zoey. | 诺亚和艾玛或佐伊有关联的证据 |
[27:02] | So we can’t connect him to either of their murders? | 就是说我们没法证明他和那些谋杀案的联系 |
[27:05] | What about his mother’s? | 那他妈妈的死呢 |
[27:06] | Autopsy results | 尸检结果 |
[27:07] | indicate that she died of natural causes. | 表明她是自然死亡 |
[27:08] | Right now, all we have this guy on is mishandling a body. | 现在 他的罪名只有不当处理尸体 |
[27:12] | – He shot at us. – Yeah, but he was hiding in the closet at the time. | -他冲我们开枪了 -是 但当时他在衣橱里 |
[27:15] | He can claim he didn’t know we were cops. He can plead out. | 他可以说不知道我们是警察 可以脱罪的 |
[27:18] | Castle, we can’t even link this guy to Hollander’s Woods. | 卡塞尔 我们都没法证明他和霍兰德森林的关系 |
[27:19] | In ’83, he was at a military academy | 83年 他在南卡罗来纳州的 |
[27:21] | all the way in South Carolina. | 一所军校上学 |
[27:23] | It was Presidents’ day weekend. | 当时是总统日的周末 |
[27:25] | He could have been on vacation or — or just skipping school. | 也许他在休假 或者逃学了 |
[27:27] | Except those records are gone, so there’s no way to prove it. | 但这些记录没有了 所以没法证明 |
[27:30] | All the jury’s gonna hear is that he was | 陪审团能看到的只是 |
[27:32] | 1,000 miles away from New Hampshire. | 他当时离新罕布什尔一1000英里 |
[27:34] | Without evidence, we don’t have a case. | 没有证据 我们就没法立案 |
[27:35] | The key to this is Emma. | 本案的关键在于艾玛 |
[27:36] | We need to place his car | 我们得证明 |
[27:37] | in the area at the time she was attacked. | 她被袭前后他的车在附近 |
[27:39] | Let’s coordinate with Collins and set up a canvass up there. | 和柯林斯合作 在那里取证 |
[27:41] | There’s got to be a place he goes — | 总该有个他常去的地方 |
[27:43] | somewhere out of the way where he puts the bodies. | 一个偏僻的用来抛尸的地方 |
[27:45] | You said that he was seeing a shrink. | 你说他有个心理医生 |
[27:47] | Yeah. A, uh — a Dr. Van Holtzman. | 没错 范·霍茨曼医生 |
[27:51] | You know, maybe Noah said something during his sessions | 也许诺亚的心理咨询中有说过什么 |
[27:53] | that could help us. | 有助破案的线索 |
[27:54] | Where do we find Holtzman? | 去哪找霍茨曼 |
[27:56] | If Noah ends up walking, | 如果诺亚被无罪释放 |
[27:57] | you’re gonna have to have me committed. | 你恐怕得把我弄进精神病院 |
[28:00] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[28:01] | We need to speak with Dr. Holtzman, please. | 我们想见一下霍茨曼医生 谢谢 |
[28:03] | Of course. Just a moment. | 当然 请稍等 |
[28:06] | Listen, if after seven years of your crazy theories, | 这七年来你的无数疯狂理论 |
[28:08] | you haven’t already been committed, | 都没让你走火入魔 |
[28:10] | then I think you’re pretty safe. | 我觉得心理医生还是免了 |
[28:13] | Hi. I’m Dr. Holtzman. | 你好 我是霍茨曼医生 |
[28:16] | I understand you’ve been looking for me. | 听说你们要找我 |
[28:17] | Yeah, I’m Detective Beckett. | 我是贝克特警探 |
[28:18] | This is Richard Castle. | 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[28:19] | We need to speak with you | 我们需要就你的 |
[28:20] | regarding one of your patients — Noah Lewis. | 患者诺亚·刘易斯 问你几个问题 |
[28:23] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[28:23] | Let me just finish with these prescriptions, | 请允许我先处理这几个处方 |
[28:25] | and I’ll be right with you. | 然后就来见你们 |
[28:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:30] | Beckett, I know that voice — | 贝克特 我认出了他的声音 |
[28:32] | from that day in Hollander’s Woods. | 就是那天霍兰德森林里那个人的声音 |
[28:34] | It’s him. He’s the killer. | 是他 他才是凶手 |
[28:40] | Castle, that was over 30 years ago. | 卡塞尔 那都是三十年前的事了 |
[28:42] | – You can’t possibly — – Kate, when he spoke, | -你不可能 -凯特 他说话时 |
[28:44] | I could feel the knife at my throat. | 我都能想起刀抵在我喉咙上的感觉 |
[28:46] | I will never forget that voice as long as I live. | 我死也忘不了那个声音 |
[28:50] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉耽搁了 |
[28:52] | Shall we talk in my office? | 我们去我办公室谈吧 |
[28:57] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[29:00] | I wish I could say that I was surprised | 我得说听说了诺亚做的事 |
[29:03] | to hear what Noah had done. | 我并不惊讶 |
[29:06] | But he was very troubled. | 但他确实深受困扰 |
[29:07] | We did everything we could for him while he was in our care. | 他在这里接受治疗时我们竭尽了全力 |
[29:09] | Dr. Holtzman, how long have you been treating Mr. Lewis? | 霍茨曼医生 你治疗刘易斯先生多久了 |
[29:13] | Four years. | 四年了 |
[29:14] | We got him stable after his mother committed him, | 他母亲送他来后 我们一度稳定了他的病情 |
[29:16] | but a condition of his release | 但放他出院的条件之一就是 |
[29:18] | were state-mandated sessions every month. | 每月的法定治疗 |
[29:21] | And what did the two of you talk about? | 你们俩都聊了些什么 |
[29:23] | Anger, intimacy, his animosity toward women. | 愤怒 亲密 他对女人的敌意 |
[29:28] | You went to Dartmouth. | 你是达特茅斯毕业的 |
[29:30] | Yes, for undergrad. | 是的 本科 |
[29:34] | Uh, when was the last time you saw Mr. Lewis? | 你上一次见到刘易斯先生是什么时候 |
[29:36] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[29:37] | He was quite agitated. | 他相当焦虑 |
[29:38] | He thought someone was following him. | 他觉得有人跟踪他 |
[29:40] | I thought he was just being paranoid, | 我以为他只是有妄想症 |
[29:41] | so I adjusted his meds. | 所以调整了他的用药 |
[29:43] | And you had no idea that he was about to do something violent? | 你完全不知道他会有暴力行为 |
[29:47] | None. | 不知道 |
[29:49] | He’s done this before, you know. | 他以前也干过这种事 |
[29:50] | Abducted women, killed them in the woods — | 绑架女人 在树林里杀了她们 |
[29:53] | possibly for years. | 可能持续了好几年 |
[29:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:56] | Witnesses. | 有目击者 |
[29:58] | When he does it, he wears a mask. | 他作案时带着面具 |
[30:01] | Now, why would he do that — wear a mask when he kills them? | 他为什么这么做 在杀人时带上面具 |
[30:04] | – I don’t know. – If you had to guess. | -我不知道 -试着猜猜看 |
[30:07] | What kind of psychosis would drive a man to do that? | 什么样的精神疾病会促使一个人这么做 |
[30:10] | Something terrible in his childhood? | 可怕的童年吗 |
[30:13] | The mind of a psychopath is not that simple. | 精神变态者的心理可没那么简单 |
[30:16] | But he kills them anyway. | 但他还是杀了她们 |
[30:19] | So why would he need to hide his face behind this? | 那他为什么要把脸藏在这副面具之下呢 |
[30:25] | Maybe he’s not hiding it. | 也许他不是在隐藏 |
[30:29] | Maybe this is his true face… | 也许这才是他真正的脸 |
[30:33] | the monster he knows he really is. | 他内心深处的怪物 |
[30:35] | And he wants his victims | 他希望被害者 |
[30:37] | to see it and fear it before they die. | 在临死前看到它 畏惧它 |
[30:41] | Maybe his real mask | 也许他真正的面具 |
[30:44] | is the man he has to pretend to be every day. | 是他每天都伪装成的那个人 |
[30:51] | His voice? | 他的声音 |
[30:52] | I know. It sounds crazy. | 我知道 这听上去很疯狂 |
[30:54] | Because it is, Castle. | 因为它就是很疯狂 卡塞尔 |
[30:55] | We already have a suspect. | 我们已经有一个嫌疑犯了 |
[30:56] | Ah, the perfect suspect. | 他很有嫌疑 |
[30:58] | Because Dr. Holtzman knew intimate details | 因为霍茨曼医生了解他病人的 |
[31:00] | about his patients, he set Noah up to take the fall | 隐私 他陷害诺亚为他顶罪 |
[31:02] | just in case anyone got onto the murders. | 以防有人查到那些谋杀案 |
[31:05] | And Holtzman was in New Hampshire, at Dartmouth, | 而且霍茨曼1983年时在新罕布什尔州 |
[31:07] | in 1983. | 达特茅斯学院 |
[31:08] | He’s a family man, married to his wife for 24 years. | 他是个居家好男人 结婚24年 |
[31:11] | Kids, well-respected, never been arrested. | 有孩子 非常受人尊敬 从未被逮捕过 |
[31:13] | And witnesses. | 还有目击者 |
[31:14] | They saw the victim get into Noah’s car, | 他们看见被害人上了诺亚的车 |
[31:16] | not Holtzman’s. | 而不是霍茨曼的 |
[31:18] | I can’t explain that yet, but… | 那件事我还无法解释 但是 |
[31:21] | Holtzman is behind this, and… | 霍茨曼是幕后黑手 |
[31:25] | Babe, the voice — is it possible you’re misremembering? | 宝贝 那个声音 有没有可能是你记错了 |
[31:29] | You’ve made this killer your personal bogeyman. | 你把这个杀手魔鬼化了 |
[31:31] | You said so yourself. | 你自己也说过 |
[31:32] | You wanted him to be more formidable. | 你希望他更骇人一些 |
[31:35] | You don’t believe me. | 你们不相信我 |
[31:37] | He’s clean. | 他是清白的 |
[31:37] | He has no connection to this case. | 他和这桩案件没有关系 |
[31:39] | We’ve got nothing to go on. | 我们没有线索继续追查 |
[31:40] | Less than nothing. | 比没有还要少 |
[31:42] | All we have is a 30-year-old voice I.D. | 我们只有一个30年前的声音指认 |
[31:43] | from a witness who was a kid at the time. | 况且目击者在案发时还是个孩子 |
[31:46] | Look, Castle, we want to solve it as much as you do. | 卡塞尔 我们和你一样想破案 |
[31:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:51] | I expected this from these guys. | 我料到这些人会不相信我 |
[31:53] | Just not from you. | 但我没料到你也如此 |
[31:56] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[32:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:25] | You said it was him. I believe you. | 你说是他 我相信你 |
[32:28] | Except you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[32:29] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[32:31] | We’d have to sit on him for years, hoping he makes a move. | 我们得盯梢他好几年 等他再次出手 |
[32:35] | This is not how the story was supposed to end. | 这不是故事应有的结局 |
[32:38] | I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[32:40] | How did he make those victims disappear without a trace? | 他是如何让被害者无声无息地消失的呢 |
[32:43] | Well, he would have had to have taken them somewhere. | 他一定得把她们带到某个地方 |
[32:45] | Somewhere his family didn’t know about. | 某个他的家人不知道的地方 |
[32:47] | He’d have to have a lair, a storage space somewhere. | 他一定有个老巢 一个贮藏室 |
[32:51] | Too many things could go wrong. | 那就有太多危险了 |
[32:52] | There could be a flood, a nosy manager. | 比如洪水 再比如爱管闲事的管理人员 |
[32:55] | He would have to find a place | 他必须找一个 |
[32:56] | over which he had absolute control. | 他可以完全掌控的地方 |
[32:58] | So I did a property search. | 所以我做了个资产调查 |
[33:01] | It came up empty on him, but I did find this. | 他名下什么也没有 但我找到了这个 |
[33:07] | – Farmland? – Yeah. | -农场 -是啊 |
[33:08] | Owned by Holtzman’s parents, both deceased. | 产权归霍茨曼去世的父母所有 |
[33:11] | It’s in a trust. | 在一份信托中 |
[33:12] | Holtzman is listed as the sole trustee. | 霍茨曼被列为唯一的受托人 |
[33:14] | It’s possible his wife doesn’t know about it. | 他的妻子有可能不知道 |
[33:16] | It’s only a few miles from where Emma was hit by that truck. | 这距离艾玛被卡车撞倒的地方只有几英里 |
[33:19] | Tax records show that there’s a barn on the property. | 税收记录显示这个地产上有座谷仓 |
[33:23] | He must have held her there. | 他一定把她关在那儿了 |
[33:24] | It’s private, in the middle of nowhere. | 那是私人地产 又荒无人烟 |
[33:26] | The perfect lonely place. | 最佳隐蔽场所 |
[33:28] | Only, I would never get a warrant. | 只是 我永远也拿不到搜索令 |
[33:30] | And if I searched it without one, | 如果没有搜索令去搜查的话 |
[33:32] | then any evidence I would find would be inadmissible. | 我找到的任何证据都不会被许可 |
[33:35] | ’cause you’re a cop. | 因为你是个警察 |
[33:36] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[33:39] | It would be trespassing. | 这是非法入侵 |
[33:41] | You would be breaking the law. | 你会违法的 |
[33:43] | But if you found something… | 但如果你找到了线索 |
[33:47] | And I know how much this means to you, | 我知道这对你来说意义重大 |
[33:49] | so whatever you decide, I will back your play. | 所以不管你的决定如何 我都支持你 |
[34:04] | Looks deserted. | 看上去荒废很久了 |
[34:06] | This is the property line. | 这是地产分割线 |
[34:07] | You should stay back here on this side. | 你应该待在这边 |
[34:08] | Okay, but you’re not going in alone. | 好吧 但你不能单独进去 |
[34:10] | Keep me on speaker. | 打开免提 |
[34:11] | Let me know what you find. | 告诉我你找到了什么 |
[34:12] | Right. | 好 |
[34:31] | So, what are you seeing? | 你看见什么了 |
[34:34] | Looks like he uses it for storage. | 他好像将谷仓用作贮藏 |
[34:37] | Creepy, creepy storage. | 恐怖 恐怖的贮藏 |
[34:45] | Beckett, it’s the same car that Noah has. | 贝克特 这有一辆和诺亚一样的车 |
[34:47] | Same color… | 同样的颜色 |
[34:49] | Same license plate, same sticker — everything. | 同样的车牌 同样的标志 一模一样 |
[34:51] | That’s how he did it. | 他就是这么干的 |
[34:52] | So if someone spotted him, it would lead right back to Noah. | 如果有人看到他 就会追查到诺亚 |
[34:54] | But you’re gonna need more than that to call the police. | 但你需要更多线索才能报警 |
[34:57] | Look around. | 四处看看 |
[34:58] | He may have kept trophies from his victims. | 他可能保留了被害人的物件当做战利品 |
[35:09] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:28] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[35:30] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[35:32] | Castle, what do you see now? | 卡塞尔 你看到了什么 |
[35:35] | I see them. | 我看到了她们 |
[35:37] | Photos of his victims. | 被害者的照片 |
[35:39] | I see all of them. | 都在这 |
[35:51] | Beckett, he’s here. He’s inside. | 贝克特 他在这 他在屋里 |
[35:53] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[35:59] | I’ve been looking for you since Hollander’s Woods. | 自霍兰德森林的事之后 我一直在找你 |
[36:01] | The boy. | 那男孩 |
[36:03] | That was you? | 是你 |
[36:05] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 当时我应该杀了你 |
[36:08] | You can’t win, Holtzman. | 你赢不了的 霍茨曼 |
[36:10] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[36:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[36:13] | You’re both be dead. | 你俩都会死 |
[36:14] | And they’ll never find me. | 他们永远找不到我 |
[36:17] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[36:20] | It’s locked! | 被锁住了 |
[36:29] | – Beckett! – Castle! | -贝克特 -卡塞尔 |
[36:31] | I can’t get in! | 我进不去 |
[36:36] | The danger of facing your demons… | 面对心魔的危险是 |
[36:39] | …is that sometimes the demons win. | …有时 心魔会战胜你 |
[36:43] | Castle, what’s going on in there?! | 卡塞尔 发生了什么 |
[36:47] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[36:53] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[37:23] | God! | 天啊 |
[37:26] | – Are you okay? You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 还好吗 -还好 |
[37:36] | Still more gruesome discoveries and many more questions | 著名心理学家范·霍茨曼乡下住所 |
[37:39] | at the rural property of noted psychologist Van Holtzman | 发现了更多可怖物证 留下更多不解谜题 |
[37:43] | as authorities continue | 当局仍在寻找 |
[37:44] | to find the buried bodies of his victims. | 被其埋藏的被害者尸体 |
[37:55] | Thought you were practicing your speech for tonight. | 我以为你要练习今晚的演讲 |
[37:57] | Oh, yeah. I was. | 是的 |
[37:58] | I just, um… | 只是… |
[38:01] | I couldn’t help but wonder — | 我不禁在想 |
[38:02] | If it wasn’t for him, for that day in the woods, | 如果不是他 不是那天树林里发生的事 |
[38:07] | would I even be here? | 我会成为现在的我吗 |
[38:09] | Would we be here? | 我们会相遇吗 |
[38:13] | Babe, we’re not here because of him. | 宝贝 我们相识相知不是因为他 |
[38:16] | We’re here because of who we are in the face of people like him. | 我们拥有彼此是因为面对他这样的人 成就了我们 |
[38:22] | That’s why you write mysteries. | 所以你成为悬疑小说家 |
[38:23] | That’s why I became a cop. | 所以我成为警察 |
[38:26] | We’re both trying to bring justice to this world. | 我们都试图伸张正义 |
[38:35] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:40] | …I’m gonna go and get dressed | 我去换衣服 |
[38:42] | so I can be very proud tonight of who you are. | 以便到时我可以好好地为真实的你而骄傲 |
[38:52] | Murder, mystery, the macabre — | 谋杀 悬疑 恐怖与死亡 |
[38:56] | Tonight’s honoree has mastered them all. | 今晚的得奖人样样精通 |
[38:58] | For years, he’s kept his readers under his spell | 多年来 他以销魂的文笔 |
[39:01] | with his electrifying prose. | 深深地勾住读者的兴趣 |
[39:03] | I’m very proud to present this year’s recipient | 我很荣幸地将 |
[39:06] | of the Poe’s Pen Career Achievement Award, | 坡之笔成就奖 |
[39:09] | my good friend Richard Castle. | 颁给我的好友理查德·卡塞尔 |
[39:19] | Michael Connelly, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 迈克尔·康奈利 |
[39:21] | Thank you very much, Michael. | 非常感谢 迈克尔 |
[39:23] | And my thanks to all of you for this honor. | 感谢你们颁这个奖给我 |
[39:27] | You know, I-I… | 我… |
[39:29] | I’ve spent a lot of time the last few days | 过去这几天 我一直在想 |
[39:31] | thinking about how I got here. | 我是如何走到这一步的 |
[39:35] | The long hours, the blank pages. | 无尽的赶稿 停不住的灵感枯竭 |
[39:40] | Most people think that writing is a solitary profession, | 很多人认为写作是份孤独的职业 |
[39:44] | that we spend our days in our imaginary worlds… | 我们窝在屋里 沉浸在想象世界 |
[39:49] | fighting, loving, dying. | 打斗 恋爱 死去 |
[39:52] | But we don’t do it alone… | 但我们不是孤军奋战 |
[39:55] | Because anything that’s good in our writing comes from truth. | 因为我们所写的佳作来源于真实 |
[39:59] | And the truth is, | 事实是 |
[40:02] | I’m here because of the people in my life. | 我走到这一步是因为我生命中的贵人 |
[40:06] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[40:08] | You will always be a star in my eyes. | 在我眼中 你永远是明星 |
[40:12] | And, Alexis, you amaze me every day. | 阿丽克西斯 你每天都让我赞叹 |
[40:16] | You two are my redheaded pillars of unconditional love. | 你俩是我无条件之爱的两根红发支柱 |
[40:22] | To my friends at the 12th precinct… | 12分局的朋友们 |
[40:26] | You let me in. | 你们容纳了我 |
[40:29] | Especially you two, Javier, Kevin. | 尤其是哈维尔和凯文 |
[40:33] | You’ve made me your brother-in-arms, | 你们把我当成并肩作战的兄弟 |
[40:35] | and I thank you for that. | 为此 感谢你们 |
[40:40] | And Kate. | 凯特 |
[40:42] | Seven years ago, I thought I would never write again. | 七年前 我以为我再也写不下去了 |
[40:46] | And then you walked through the door. | 结果你走进了大门 |
[40:49] | And my whole world changed. | 我的世界就此改变 |
[40:52] | You were right — you said I had no idea. | 你是对的 你曾说”我什么都不知道” |
[40:57] | But now I do. | 但我现在知道了 |
[41:00] | This is because of you. | 这是因为你 |
[41:05] | Because of us. | 因为我们 |
[41:09] | Always. | 永远 |
[41:23] | That was a lovely speech, darling. | 演讲很感人 亲爱的 |
[41:27] | Oh, well, I was inspired. | 我有被启发 |
[41:29] | Castle, who’s gonna be your inspiration | 卡塞尔 如果贝克特成了议员 |
[41:31] | if Beckett becomes state senator? | 谁会成为你的灵感之源 |
[41:32] | Yeah, you won’t be able to follow her around anymore. | 对啊 你就不能跟在她身后转悠了 |
[41:35] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[41:36] | Maybe I’ll write a political thriller next. | 也许下部写政治惊悚 |
[41:38] | I would so read that. | 我有兴趣拜读 |
[41:39] | Beckett, if you do run, I’ll help with your campaign. | 贝克特 如果你竞选 我帮你 |
[41:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:44] | That’s a pretty big step, Kate. | 这是很重要的决定 凯特 |
[41:46] | Have you decided what you’re going to do? | 你想好了吗 |
[41:48] | Not yet, but whatever it is, | 还没 不管怎么做 |
[41:49] | I’m looking forward to the adventure. | 我很向往前方的冒险 |
[41:52] | One thing’s for sure — things are gonna change. | 有件事可以确定 一切将会改变 |
[41:54] | Well, I know one thing that will never change — | 有件事不会变 |
[41:58] | What we all have. | 我们都有的东西 |
[42:00] | A toast. | 祝酒 |
[42:03] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[42:06] | – To us. – To us. – To us. | -敬我们 -敬我们 -敬我们 |
[42:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[42:14] | It’s the precinct. | 是分局 |
[42:15] | There’s been a murder. | 有谋杀案 |
[42:16] | What? | 什么 |