时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | “To Farrah, | 致法拉 |
[00:13] | may the greatest mysteries of your life | 愿你人生最大的谜题 |
[00:16] | lie ahead. | 还有待揭开 |
[00:18] | Richard Castle.” | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[00:20] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[00:22] | You know, our pilot is also a huge fan. | 我们机长也是你的大粉丝呢 |
[00:24] | You think you could sign a book for her, too? | 可以也为她签个名吗 |
[00:26] | I’d love to. All I ask in return is that | 十分乐意 我只求她 |
[00:28] | she deliver us to Heathrow safely. | 安全送我们到希思罗机场 |
[00:32] | Enjoy your stay in London, Mr. Castle. | 祝您在伦敦待得愉快 卡塞尔先生 |
[00:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:36] | I got bumped out of my assigned seat. | 我被从指定的座位顶下来了 |
[00:37] | You said you’d fix it. | 你说你会想办法的 |
[00:39] | I said you had my apology. | 我说十分抱歉 |
[00:40] | This is the only seat available in first. | 但这是头等舱唯一的座位了 |
[00:43] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[00:45] | I don’t know who he is, but I know what he is… | 我不知道他是谁 但我知道他是什么样的人 |
[00:47] | A giant ass. | 大混蛋 |
[00:54] | Dad, when did you become such a nervous flier? | 爸爸 你什么时候开始这么紧张坐飞机了 |
[00:56] | I’m not. I just don’t like turbulence… | 没有 我就是不喜欢气流 |
[00:59] | Or sudden drop in cabin pressure | 还有座舱压力骤降 |
[01:01] | or mechanical problems | 还有机械故障 |
[01:03] | or crashing. | 还有坠机 |
[01:05] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[01:07] | It’s just a little bumpy air. That’s all it is. | 就是气流有点不稳而已 |
[01:09] | Air, by nature, should not be bumpy. | 气流就不该不稳 |
[01:12] | Just look at the flight crew. | 看看乘务员 |
[01:13] | If they’re up and smiling, then everything is fine. | 只要他们还在走动 还在微笑 就没事 |
[01:20] | Yes, well, they’re up, but they are not exactly smiling. | 他们是还站着 但可没笑 |
[01:22] | Dad, it’s a long flight. | 爸爸 航程很长 |
[01:24] | You should really focus on something else, | 你得把注意力转移到别的地方 |
[01:25] | or it’ll seem even longer… | 否则感觉只会更漫长 |
[01:27] | for both of us. | 我们都会很难熬 |
[01:28] | Fine. I shall ignore the grim specter of death | 好吧 我就不去理会死亡阴影了 |
[01:31] | and focus… focus on our itinerary. | 只专注于我们的行程 |
[01:38] | All right. Car is going to pick us up from the hotel, | 好吧 车会去酒店接我们 |
[01:41] | whisk us off to the Sherlock Holmes Society, | 送我们去夏洛克·福尔摩斯协会 |
[01:43] | where I will speak to my fellow mystery writers about… | 我将在那里跟各位推理作家同僚 |
[01:45] | Actually, I made plans for tonight. | 其实 我今晚有计划 |
[01:48] | W– what plans? With who? | 什么计划 跟谁啊 |
[01:50] | Oh, some friends who are doing their semester abroad in London. | 几个在伦敦做交换学生的朋友 |
[01:52] | We’re meeting a pub in South Ken. | 我们要在南肯辛顿一家酒吧见面 |
[01:54] | But the, um, Sherlock Holmes Society | 但夏洛克·福尔摩斯协会 |
[01:56] | is convening at 221B Baker Street. | 要在贝克街221号B集会啊 |
[02:00] | You don’t want to miss the actual home of Sherlock Holmes. | 你不会想错过看夏洛克·福尔摩斯宅邸的机会吧 |
[02:03] | You do know he’s fictional, right? | 你知道他是个虚构人物吧 |
[02:05] | Yes, but his address is real. | 但那地方是真的啊 |
[02:06] | And I will be speaking, and if you’re not there, | 而且我还会讲话 如果你不在 |
[02:08] | – who will be proud of me? – I’m always proud of you, dad. | -谁会为我骄傲啊 -我永远为你骄傲 爸爸 |
[02:11] | But I’ve heard you speak a million times. | 但我都听过你演讲无数次了 |
[02:13] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你会说什么 |
[02:14] | That is improbable. | 这可不可能 |
[02:16] | You’ll say you don’t believe in writer’s block, | 你会说你不相信作者会遇到瓶颈 |
[02:18] | that you wrote your first novel to impress a girl. | 你写第一部小说是为泡一个妹子 |
[02:20] | That reading great writers inspires you, | 拜读大作家的作品能给你灵感 |
[02:22] | and drinking with them inspires you | 而跟他们一起饮酒 |
[02:23] | to beat them on the best-seller list. | 会激励你在畅销书榜单上把他们比下去 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | Clearly I need to develop some new material. | 显然我需要另找新的话题了 |
[02:30] | But this was supposed to be | 但这本来是 |
[02:31] | old-fashioned father-daughter time. | 传统的父女时光啊 |
[02:33] | Dad, watching you speak to your cronies | 爸爸 看着你对你的朋友发表讲话 |
[02:35] | isn’t exactly father-daughter time. | 算不上是父女时光 |
[02:37] | Besides, I’m not 12. | 而且我也不是12了 |
[02:38] | We don’t have to be attached at the hip. | 我们不用时刻在一起 |
[02:43] | Okay. That impending specter of death… it’s back. | 好吧 死亡的阴影 又回来了 |
[02:49] | Beckett. How did you get in there? | 贝克特 你怎么跑进去的 |
[02:51] | Through the magic of WiFi. | 通过神奇的无线网络 |
[02:53] | I figured you’d be online. | 我就猜到你会在上网 |
[02:54] | So I thought that you would want an update. | 我觉得你会想知道最新进展 |
[02:57] | We solved the case. The race car driver did it. | 我们破案了 是赛车手 |
[03:00] | That’s good to hear. | 太好了 |
[03:03] | Is everything okay up there? | 你那边没事吧 |
[03:04] | Just a little turbulence. | 就是遇到了点气流 |
[03:10] | Castle, is something wrong? | 卡塞尔 有问题吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah… everything’s gonna be just fine. | 嗯 没事的 |
[03:15] | Hey, Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[03:19] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[03:22] | Is it just me, or does everything not seem just fine? | 只有我觉得这根本不叫”没事”吗 |
[03:24] | Beckett, relax. | 贝克特 放心 |
[03:25] | Even the most heinous turbulence won’t bring a plane down. | 就算气流再强烈 也不会把飞机搞下来 |
[03:28] | And every day, 20 flights leave New York | 而且每天有20趟航班飞离纽约 |
[03:30] | and land in London without a problem. | 安全降落在伦敦 |
[03:31] | – It’s gonna be the same for Castle’s flight, too. – Yeah. | -卡塞尔的航班也不会有事 -是啊 |
[03:39] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[03:41] | Folks, this is Captain Edmunds. | 各位 这里是机长艾德蒙斯 |
[03:42] | We hit some chop there, | 之前遭遇了气流 |
[03:44] | but we’ve climbed to 39,000 feet | 但我们已经攀升至3.9万英尺高空 |
[03:45] | and expect a smooth ride all the way to Heathrow. | 到希思罗机场应该不会再有颠簸了 |
[03:48] | See? There’s nothing to worry about. | 瞧 根本不用担心 |
[03:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:54] | Now why aren’t they smiling? | 那他们怎么不笑呢 |
[03:55] | Dad, you heard the pilot. | 爸爸 你听到机长的话了 |
[03:57] | I’m telling you, something is not right. | 我告诉你 不对劲 |
[04:00] | And I am going to find out what. | 我要去问个明白 |
[04:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[04:07] | Sir, the seat belt sign is still illuminated. | 先生 安全带警告灯还开着呢 |
[04:09] | If you could please return to your seat… | 请回到你的座位上 |
[04:10] | You’re not smiling. None of you are smiling. | 你没笑 你们都没笑 |
[04:12] | And the captain’s here? What’s going on? | 机长也在这里 怎么回事啊 |
[04:13] | Is there some kind of mechanical problem? | 出什么机械故障了吗 |
[04:14] | – Please, sir, just return… – Jim, wait. Um… | -先生 请回去… -吉姆 等等 |
[04:18] | Maybe he can help. | 或许他能帮上忙 |
[04:20] | Mr. Castle, I’m Captain Edmunds. | 卡塞尔先生 我是艾德蒙斯机长 |
[04:22] | You work with the N.Y.P.D., right? | 你跟纽约警局合作 是吗 |
[04:24] | We could actually use your assistance. | 我们需要你的协助 |
[04:27] | My assistance with what? | 协助什么 |
[04:29] | This is Kyle Ford. | 这是凯尔·福特 |
[04:31] | He’s the air marshal on this flight. | 他是本航班的空警 |
[04:33] | I saw this guy. He’s sitting in my row. | 我见过他 他就坐在我那排 |
[04:35] | He… at least, he was sitting in my row. | 至少 刚刚还在的 |
[04:38] | What does this have to do with the air marshal? | 这跟空警有什么关系 |
[04:39] | An hour ago, he sent a text to his field office | 一小时前 他向地面办事处发了短信 |
[04:42] | about a security issue onboard this air craft. | 称本机上有安全隐患 |
[04:44] | What kind of security issue? | 什么样的安全隐患 |
[04:46] | “Possible threat to Oceanic Air flight 57. | “大洋航空57号航班可能面临威胁 |
[04:49] | I’m investigating.” | 正在调查” |
[04:50] | That’s all Ford said in his text. | 福特的短信里只说了这么多 |
[04:52] | And what did he tell you? | 他跟你怎么说的 |
[04:53] | Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to talk to him. | 可惜的是 我没能跟他说上话 |
[04:57] | Mr. Ford is missing. | 福特先生失踪了 |
[04:58] | Missing? | 失踪 |
[05:01] | Missing? | 失踪了 |
[05:03] | How could he be missing? Did you search the plane? | 怎么可能 你们搜飞机了吗 |
[05:06] | From front to back. | 从头至尾 |
[05:07] | Given the circumstances, I’ve been instructed | 鉴于目前状况 我已接到命令 |
[05:09] | to lock myself in the cockpit and continue on to Heathrow. | 把我自己锁进驾驶舱继续飞往希思罗机场 |
[05:12] | – Terrorism protocol. – Precisely. | -恐怖主义应对机制 -没错 |
[05:14] | Right now, with the air marshal unaccounted for, | 现在 空警行踪不明 |
[05:16] | you’re the closest thing we have | 你是飞机上 |
[05:18] | to law enforcement on this plane. | 最接近执法人员的人了 |
[05:19] | Which in itself is cause for concern. | 光这一点就够令人担忧了 |
[05:22] | Will you help us, Mr. Castle? | 你愿意帮助我们吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[05:24] | Yeah. Yes. No, of course. | 当然 我当然愿意 |
[05:26] | Of course. Okay, um… | 当然 好吧 |
[05:28] | When you searched the plane, where did you look? | 你们搜查飞机时 都检查了哪些地方 |
[05:30] | – Um, the restrooms, the galleys. – Good. | -卫生间 厨房 -好的 |
[05:33] | – Uh, cargo hold. – Great. | -还有行李舱 -很好 |
[05:34] | Even the overhead bins. | 包括行李架都检查了 |
[05:37] | Okay, well, Mr. Ford is on the plane somewhere. | 可以确定福特先生在飞机上的某处 |
[05:39] | We just have to search again. | 我们只能再检查一次了 |
[05:41] | Maybe… skip the overhead bins this time. | 也许 这次还是别检查行李架了 |
[05:55] | I don’t know. It’s like he just disappeared. | 真不明白 就好像他凭空失踪了 |
[05:57] | It doesn’t make sense. Excuse me. | 根本讲不通啊 借过 |
[05:59] | How well do you know the air marshal? | 你了解那位空警吗 |
[06:00] | Not that well. | 不太了解 |
[06:01] | Mr. Ford only flies with us like twice a month. | 福特先生一个月就跟我们飞两次 |
[06:04] | He’s very professional, very polite. There you go. | 他很专业 讲礼貌 这里 |
[06:07] | Okay. This… | 好的 这里 |
[06:10] | Is the only other place | 是唯一一处 |
[06:11] | we haven’t given a second look. | 我们还没进行二次搜索的地方 |
[06:21] | Does Ford know how to get down here? | 福特知道怎么下来吗 |
[06:23] | Of course. He has access to the entire plane, just like we do. | 当然 他和我们一样也能进入所有区域 |
[06:26] | Runs the length of the plane. And you looked everywhere? | 和机身等长 所有地方都找过了吗 |
[06:29] | Well, we didn’t pull out all the luggage | 我们并没有把所有行李取出来 |
[06:30] | ’cause there was no sign anyone was down here. | 因为当时并没有发现下面有人 |
[06:42] | There’s a snake on the mother-flyin’ plane. | 这倒霉的飞机上有条蛇哎 |
[06:44] | You’re lucky it wasn’t the pit bulls | 没遇上上周随机运送的斗牛犬 |
[06:45] | we had to ship last week. | 算你走运了 |
[06:51] | Look at this luggage. | 看看这个行李 |
[06:52] | Since when does the airline allow | 什么时候允许衣物 |
[06:54] | clothes hanging out of bags? | 露在行李箱外面了 |
[06:56] | They don’t, not usually. | 一般不允许的 |
[06:57] | That’s three different bags… | 三个不同的行李箱 |
[06:59] | from three different passengers. | 分别属于三位乘客 |
[07:01] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[07:02] | – Unless… – Unless what? | -除非 -除非什么 |
[07:05] | Unless someone took the clothes out of another suitcase, | 除非是有人把另一个箱子的东西取了出来 |
[07:08] | stuffed them into those three bags. | 塞进了这三个箱子里 |
[07:12] | You don’t think… | 你不会是认为 |
[07:13] | One way to find out. | 只有打开看看才知道了 |
[07:22] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[07:24] | That’s air marshal Ford. | 那是福特空警 |
[07:36] | You’ve got to be kidding me. The air marshal is dead? | 不会吧 空警死了 |
[07:38] | Not just dead, but bonked on the head, murdered. | 不仅死了 而且头部遭受重击 被杀 |
[07:42] | And there’s more. | 而且还有呢 |
[07:43] | There’s more? | 还有 |
[07:45] | Kyle Ford’s holster is empty. His gun is missing. | 凯尔·福特的枪套是空的 枪不见了 |
[07:49] | Okay, so, uh, we have to assume that the killer is armed. | 好吧 那么可以认定凶手持有武器 |
[07:52] | And they may have another agenda — | 而且他们可能还有下一步计划 |
[07:54] | taking hostages, hijacking the plane. | 挟持人质 劫持飞机 |
[07:56] | F.Y.I., this is not the relaxing London getaway I had planned. | 说清楚 这绝非我要的轻松伦敦之旅 |
[08:00] | So who else knows about this? | 这事还有谁知道 |
[08:01] | Well, just the flight crew, the air marshal service, | 机组人员 空警 |
[08:03] | and the F.B.I. | 还有联调局 |
[08:05] | And how can I help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[08:06] | Uh, they gave me a copy of the flight manifest. | 他们给了我一份乘客名单 |
[08:08] | I e-mailed it to you. You should have that by now. | 我邮件给你了 现在应该到了 |
[08:10] | Good. I’ll coordinate with the F.B.I. | 好的 我会和联调局合作 |
[08:11] | And start running names to look for red flags. | 开始查找有不良记录的乘客 |
[08:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:17] | Alex is on this flight, | 阿丽克西斯也在航班上 |
[08:19] | along with almost 200 other people. | 还有其他近两百名乘客 |
[08:22] | Castle… you can do this. | 卡塞尔 你能做到的 |
[08:25] | Do what? What am I supposed to do, catch the killer? | 做到什么 我该做什么 抓凶手吗 |
[08:27] | It could be anyone. I wouldn’t know where to start. | 凶手可能是任何人 都不知道从哪下手 |
[08:29] | You start at the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[08:31] | We build a timeline for our victim, | 建立死者的时间线 |
[08:32] | same first step we always take. | 和以往的第一步一样 |
[08:35] | Right. | 是啊 |
[08:36] | I just — this time, that first step is… | 只是 这次 这第一步是 |
[08:38] | 39,000 feet off the ground. | 在一万两千米的高空上 |
[08:40] | Castle, I’m gonna be here with you. | 卡塞尔 我会陪着你 |
[08:41] | I’ll be working this case from the ground, | 在地上想办法破这个案子 |
[08:43] | along with the boys. | 和大家一起 |
[08:45] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:47] | I can figure this out. | 我能破案的 |
[08:49] | I know you can. | 我知道 |
[08:50] | I am sorry, miss. This area is off-limits. | 抱歉 小姐 这里乘客不能进入 |
[08:53] | Oh, she’s — that’s — she’s with me. | 她是和我一起的 |
[08:54] | That’s my daughter, and she’s… | 她是我女儿 她是… |
[08:58] | You were gone so long, I got worried. | 你走了好久 我很担心 |
[09:00] | Why are you down here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[09:02] | Uh, I’ll call you later. I love you. | 我待会儿打给你 爱你 |
[09:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:06] | Always rooting for that Coyote, | 一直喜欢歪心狼 |
[09:07] | – not the Road Runner. – Right. | -不喜欢BB鸟 -就是 |
[09:08] | Guys? | 两位 |
[09:10] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[09:13] | Who do you think could have done it? | 你觉得可能是谁干的 |
[09:14] | Well, that’s what I’m gonna try to figure out. | 这正是我想解决的问题 |
[09:16] | How? | 怎么做 |
[09:17] | By reconstructing Ford’s movements with the flight crew. | 和机组人员一起重现福特的行动 |
[09:20] | In the meantime, I need you to keep this to yourself | 同时 我需要你不要声张 |
[09:22] | and go back upstairs where it’s safer. | 回上面安全的机舱去 |
[09:24] | How is it safer? Isn’t that where the killer is? | 那儿就安全吗 凶手不是在那儿吗 |
[09:28] | Look, I just don’t want you to be a part of this. | 我只是不想让你卷进来 |
[09:30] | I’m already part of it. I can help, dad. | 我已经卷进来了 我能帮忙的 爸爸 |
[09:33] | I interned with Lanie, remember? | 我还当过蕾妮的实习生呢 记得吗 |
[09:35] | I’ll check the body for clues. | 我可以检查尸体找线索 |
[09:36] | Well, A-Alexis — | 阿丽克西斯 |
[09:38] | There’s a killer on this plane. | 这飞机上有个杀人犯 |
[09:41] | We don’t know what he’s planning or who he is, | 我们还不知道他是谁 想干什么 |
[09:43] | and maybe I can do something about that. | 也许我能帮上忙呢 |
[09:45] | I am not going back to my seat. | 我不会回座位的 |
[09:48] | Even if it means us being joined at the hip? | 哪怕意味着我们要时刻在一起吗 |
[09:51] | Really? | 真的假的啊 |
[09:52] | You’re throwing that back at me now? | 这种时候你还拿这话还击我 |
[09:54] | Right in your face. | 无话可说了吧 |
[09:55] | I’ll get started here. | 我开始检查了 |
[09:57] | You go talk to the flight crew | 你去跟机组人员合作 |
[09:58] | – and try to figure out who did this. – Right. | -想办法找到凶手 -好的 |
[10:02] | It was someone out there. | 凶手就在外面 |
[10:05] | One of those people killed Kyle Ford. | 这些人中的一个杀害了凯尔·福特 |
[10:08] | I just told the other flight attendants. | 我刚刚告诉了其他空乘 |
[10:09] | I still can’t believe this. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[10:11] | What do we do now, Mr. Castle? | 现在怎么办 卡塞尔先生 |
[10:13] | Well, now we try to piece together | 现在我们想办法拼凑出 |
[10:14] | where the victim was and who he had contact with before he died. | 被害者死前在哪里 和谁说过话 |
[10:17] | When was the last time anyone remembers | 你们最后一次看到福特空警 |
[10:19] | seeing air Marshal Ford? | 是什么时间 |
[10:20] | – Wait, who served him during drink service? – I did. | -谁在酒水服务时招待的他 -是我 |
[10:23] | Okay, this was an 8:30 AM flight. | 这是早上八点半的航班 |
[10:25] | Drink service occurred when? | 酒水服务时什么时候 |
[10:26] | Uh, we start at 10:00. | 是十点钟开始的 |
[10:27] | And by the time I did the trash pickup, | 等我回收垃圾的时候 |
[10:30] | Ford wasn’t in his seat. He was gone. | 福特就不在他的位子上了 不见了 |
[10:31] | Not gone. I noticed him during meal service | 没有不见 我在用餐时间看到他了 |
[10:33] | – near the back of the plane. – Doing what? | -在靠近机尾的地方 -他在做什么 |
[10:36] | Oh, I didn’t see because a passenger got in my face | 我没看到 一位乘客缠住了我 |
[10:38] | about the lousy food. | 抱怨食物很糟糕 |
[10:39] | We recently switched vendors to save money — | 我们最近为了省钱改了供应商… |
[10:40] | I — when you saw him, | 我…你什么时候看到他的 |
[10:43] | was he in aisle 1 or aisle 2? | 他是在第一过道还是第二过道 |
[10:45] | If it was meal service, | 如果是用餐时间的话 |
[10:46] | aisle 1 is blocked by the cart — | 过道一是被餐车堵住的… |
[10:48] | So aisle 2. What time was that? | 那就是第二过道 什么时间呢 |
[10:51] | Just before 11:00. | 快到十一点的时候 |
[10:52] | And we found the body at 11:35, | 我们是在11:35的时候发现尸体的 |
[10:54] | giving us about a 35-minute window before he was killed. | 这样在他被杀之前有个约35分钟的空当 |
[10:57] | Does anyone else remember seeing him at the back of the plane? | 还有其他人看到他在飞机尾部了吗 |
[10:59] | Was he with someone? | 他有和其他人一起吗 |
[11:02] | Come on, you guys, try to remember. | 加油 伙计们 努力想 |
[11:04] | Maybe we can ask the passengers in back if they saw him. | 也许可以问坐在后面的乘客有没有看到他 |
[11:07] | No, if we did that, | 不行 如果这样做了 |
[11:07] | word would get out something is wrong, | 乘客们就会知道有什么不对劲了 |
[11:09] | Word that could make it back to the killer. | 说不定凶手也就知道了 |
[11:14] | Maybe there’s another way | 也许还有其他的办法 |
[11:15] | To know what Ford was doing at the back of this aisle. | 能知道福特在过道后部做什么 |
[11:18] | How long have those two gentlemen been taking selfies? | 那两位先生这样自拍了多久了 |
[11:20] | The honeymooners? | 度蜜月的那对 |
[11:22] | Since their first Pimm’s cup. They’re adorable. | 喝完第一杯酒就开始了 他们很有爱 |
[11:24] | I have to talk to them. | 我得和他们聊聊 |
[11:26] | What should we do? | 我们要做什么 |
[11:27] | You have the hardest job of all. | 你们的任务最艰巨了 |
[11:29] | Pretend like everything’s normal. | 假装什么事都没有发生 |
[11:32] | I think for the rest of the trip | 我觉得接下来的旅程 |
[11:33] | we should talk like this. | 我们都应该像这样说话 |
[11:34] | So posh. | 真是优雅 |
[11:36] | How do you say “selfie” in British? | 英音的”自拍”怎么说 |
[11:38] | Sew-fee! | 自帕 |
[11:40] | Sophie? | 像索菲似的 |
[11:42] | Why don’t I grab a proper picture of the two of you? | 要不我来帮你们俩好好拍一张吧 |
[11:45] | – Oh, great, thanks. – You bet. | -太好了 谢谢 -没问题 |
[11:48] | Here we go. | 准备好 |
[11:53] | Can you hurry up? My face is hurting. | 能快点吗 我都快笑僵了 |
[11:55] | Right. One more for safety. | 好了 再来一张 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:58] | So how did you guys meet? | 你俩是怎么认识的 |
[12:00] | It’s kind of a long story. | 那可是很长的故事 |
[12:03] | I love long stories. | 我最喜欢听长故事了 |
[12:05] | Oh, god… | 我的天 |
[12:06] | It’s awful what you’re dealing with, sweetie. | 你要处理这种事真是糟糕 亲爱的 |
[12:08] | Thanks for your help, Lanie. | 非常感谢你的帮忙 蕾妮 |
[12:09] | Are you kidding? I just wish there was more I could do. | 客气什么 我真希望还能帮上更多的忙 |
[12:13] | I’m gonna talk you through this, all right? | 我会指导你一步步做的 放心 |
[12:15] | Do you want to see the head wound first? | 你想先看看头部的伤口吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah, but you’re gonna need to get in really close. | 好的 不过你得凑得非常近才行 |
[12:32] | Try moving the hair back a little. | 试试把头发往后面拨一点 |
[12:34] | Yeah, there we go. | 这样就好了 |
[12:36] | Can you tell what he was hit with? | 你能看出他是被什么击中的吗 |
[12:38] | Mm, it’s hard to say. Something oblong. A pipe, maybe. | 很难说 一个长条形的 比如管子 |
[12:43] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[12:45] | Alexis, are you all right? | 阿丽克西斯你还好吗 |
[12:47] | It’s just another body. | 只不过是一具尸体罢了 |
[12:48] | You’ve done this plenty of times before. | 你之前经历过很多次了 |
[12:50] | It’s not the body I’m worried about. | 我不是因为这个尸体而难受 |
[12:52] | It’s the person who killed him and took his gun. | 是那个杀了他还偷走他的枪的人 |
[12:54] | And looking at this, there is something | 看了这个伤口 关于凶手 |
[12:57] | I can tell you about who that person is. | 我能说出点有用的东西了 |
[13:04] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[13:06] | Lanie find something? | 蕾妮发现了什么吗 |
[13:07] | No sign of a struggle, but it looks like | 没有搏斗的迹象 看上去像是 |
[13:10] | Ford died from a single blow to the back of the head — | 福特因脑后遭到一记重击而死… |
[13:12] | The left parietal bone. | 伤口在左侧颅顶骨 |
[13:14] | So the killer must have caught him by surprise. | 那凶手一定是突然袭击他的 |
[13:16] | The bigger news is that the angle of the blow | 更重要的消息是根据伤口的角度来看 |
[13:18] | indicates that whoever did this was left-handed. | 凶手是个左撇子 |
[13:21] | Statistically speaking, that rules out | 从统计学的角度来说 这样就排除了 |
[13:23] | most everyone on the plane. Good work. | 飞机上的大部分人 干得好 |
[13:27] | The…gay couple? Are they suspects? | 那对同性恋夫夫 他们是嫌犯 |
[13:29] | Nah, I really doubt it. | 不 应该不是他们 |
[13:31] | Then why do you have their selfies? | 那你怎么会有他们的自拍照 |
[13:32] | Well, I e-mailed them to myself off their phone. | 我把照片从他们手机上电邮了过来 |
[13:34] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[13:36] | Almost as long as the one about how they met. | 都快和他们如何相识的故事一样长了 |
[13:39] | But they take these near the time | 但他们拍照的时候 |
[13:41] | Air Marshal Ford was at the back of the plane. | 正好是空警福特在机尾的那段时间 |
[13:42] | I was hoping he’d show up in one of them | 我希望他会和凶手一起 |
[13:44] | along with the killer, but no luck. | 出现在某张照片里 可惜不走运 |
[13:46] | Not even in the video? | 视频里也没有吗 |
[13:47] | Actually, I didn’t check out that one. | 我还没来得及看这个呢 |
[13:49] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[13:52] | We did it! | 我们结婚了 |
[13:53] | In the background. There he is. | 看后面 他就在那里 |
[13:55] | That’s Ford. | 那是福特 |
[13:57] | But he’s not with anybody. | 不过他是一个人 |
[14:00] | He was checking the overhead bin. | 他在查看顶部行李箱 |
[14:02] | Yeah, but for what? Not his own bag. | 不过在找什么呢 不是他的包 |
[14:03] | He was up here in first with us. | 他是和我们一起在头等舱的 |
[14:05] | Let’s play it again. | 再播放一遍 |
[14:08] | Maybe something’s in there. | 说不定里面有什么 |
[14:10] | Ford says he was onto a possible threat. | 福特说他在调查一个可能的威胁 |
[14:13] | But he’s not even looking inside. | 不过他根本没在往里面看 |
[14:17] | Because the overhead bin is a ruse. | 因为那个行李架就是个幌子 |
[14:19] | See how Ford is glancing over his shoulder? | 你看福特一直在略过肩膀看别的地方 |
[14:21] | – He’s clocking someone. – You’re right. | -他在观察什么人 -你说得对 |
[14:24] | It’s this guy, uh… | 是这家伙 |
[14:25] | 26B 26B. | |
[14:28] | And look. | 看 |
[14:29] | He realizes Ford is watching him. | 他发现福特在看他了 |
[14:32] | 26B 26B… 26B, 26B… | |
[14:34] | Isadore Baldon. | 伊萨多·巴尔顿 |
[14:37] | Isadore Baldon, 25, of Brooklyn. | 伊萨多·巴尔顿 25岁 来自布鲁克林 |
[14:39] | No criminal record, but… | 没有犯罪记录 但是… |
[14:41] | We have a problem, Castle. | 有麻烦了 卡塞尔 |
[14:43] | What’s the problem? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[14:44] | He doesn’t match the man that you described. | 他和你描述的那个人不一样 |
[14:47] | We contacted Baldon. He’s actually here in town. | 我们联系上了巴尔顿 他还在市里呢 |
[14:50] | His passport was stolen weeks ago. | 他的护照好几周之前被偷了 |
[14:53] | Whoever is sitting in 26B, it’s not Isadore Baldon. | 坐在26B的那个人 绝对不是伊萨多·巴尔顿 |
[14:55] | Oh, maybe that’s why Ford was watching him. | 也许这就是福特一直留意他的原因 |
[14:57] | He got onto that somehow. | 他发现了他偷护照 |
[14:58] | And then moments later Ford was murdered. | 不久之后福特就被杀了 |
[15:01] | I think we found our killer. | 我想我们找到凶手了 |
[15:17] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[15:19] | Sweating bullets. He’s nervous. | 大汗淋漓 他很紧张 |
[15:21] | Of course he’s nervous. He just killed Kyle Ford. | 他当然很紧张 他杀了凯尔·福特 |
[15:23] | We don’t know that, Jim. | 还不能确定 吉姆 |
[15:24] | He’s flying on a stolen passport. | 他用偷来的护照坐飞机 |
[15:26] | He requested a seat in the back near the cargo hold. | 还要求坐在靠近行李舱的后排 |
[15:29] | You saw the video. | 你们看过视频了 |
[15:30] | Ford was watching him, and now he’s dead. | 福特当时在监视他 现在却死了 |
[15:33] | Debbie, you can’t tell me he doesn’t meet the criteria | 黛比 你难道不认为 |
[15:35] | for posing a threat to passengers and crew. | 他对乘客和机组人员构成威胁了吗 |
[15:37] | No, he definitely does. Under the circumstances, | 不 他当然是威胁 在这种情况下 |
[15:39] | we’re empowered to detain him, | 我们有权拘捕他 |
[15:40] | and we have the training to do so. | 而且我们受过这种训练 |
[15:42] | I don’t think you should, not just yet. | 我觉得你们不该这么做 现在还不行 |
[15:44] | Well, you’re not responsible for the people on this plane. | 你不需要对飞机上的人负责 |
[15:46] | We are. | 但我们需要 |
[15:47] | Yeah. And if he did it, he has a gun. | 是的 而且如果是他的话 他可是有枪的 |
[15:49] | And I, for one, don’t want to wait for him to start shooting it. | 而我 不想等到他开枪再去拦他 |
[15:52] | And what if he’s not our guy? | 可如果他不是我们要找的人怎么办 |
[15:54] | You go out there and take him down, | 你去把他拿下 |
[15:56] | It’ll start a panic, alert the real killer, | 人们会开始惊慌 真正的凶手就警觉了 |
[15:58] | and he may pull a gun anyway. | 那他可能还是会开枪 |
[16:00] | Okay, so what do you propose? | 好吧 那你有什么提议 |
[16:02] | We need to identify him, | 我们要确认他的身份 |
[16:03] | figure out who it is we’re dealing with. | 搞明白我们对付的人是谁 |
[16:07] | Isn’t it about time for another drink service? | 是不是又要送饮料了 |
[16:09] | It would be, except for that the airline’s cut back, | 本该是的 可是航空公司削减预算 |
[16:11] | – so now we’re only allowed… – Jim. Jim. | -所以我们只能… -吉姆 吉姆 |
[16:14] | My treat. | 我付钱 |
[16:17] | Trash? | 有垃圾吗 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:21] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:32] | Can I take that for you, sir? | 要我收走吗 先生 |
[16:46] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:54] | Well played, Farrah. | 做得好 法拉 |
[16:56] | What are we doing now? | 现在怎么做 |
[16:57] | He’s using the graphite from his mechanical pencil to make fingerprint powder. | 他用自动铅笔的铅粉充当取指纹粉末 |
[17:01] | I saw this on “MacGyver” once. | 我在《百战天龙》里看过 |
[17:02] | Well, I actually met Richard Dean Anderson. | 我还见过李察·狄恩·安德森[主演] |
[17:04] | – You know what he said? – Can you please do it already? | -你知道他说什么吗 -能先干正事吗 |
[17:05] | – Right. – Thank you. | -说得对 -谢谢 |
[17:13] | It’s actually working. | 真的有用 |
[17:16] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[17:22] | I got a hit off the f.B.I. database. | 我在联调局的数据库里找到了匹配 |
[17:25] | – Aiman Haddad. – He’s a Syrian national in the U.S. | -艾曼·哈达德 -他是叙利亚人 |
[17:28] | on a student visa, enrolled at Hudson University. | 凭学生签证来到美国 就读于哈德逊大学 |
[17:31] | 24 years old. | 24岁 |
[17:32] | Wait, if he’s here legally, then why would he be | 等一下 如果他是合法入境 那为什么 |
[17:34] | traveling on a stolen passport? | 要用偷来的护照坐飞机呢 |
[17:36] | It might be because the f.B.I. has him on the no-fly list. | 可能是因为联调局把他列在了禁飞名单上 |
[17:39] | For what reason? | 什么原因 |
[17:40] | Apparently Aiman Haddad is affiliated with I.S.I.S. | 显然艾曼·哈达德跟伊斯兰国有关 |
[17:43] | He’s a terrorist? | 他是恐怖分子吗 |
[17:44] | It gets worse. I just talked to Haddad’s roommate at Hudson. | 还有更糟的 我跟哈达德哈德逊大学的室友谈过 |
[17:47] | He said that Haddad had recently become super religious | 他说哈达德最近对宗教非常痴迷 |
[17:50] | and sold all of his stuff, and when the roommate asked why, | 而且把他的东西全都卖了 室友问他为什么 |
[17:52] | Haddad said that he wasn’t going to be needing it anymore. | 哈达德说他不再需要这些东西了 |
[17:55] | We got to tell Castle. | 我们得告诉卡塞尔 |
[17:59] | Yeah. Thank you for letting me know. | 好的 谢谢你告诉我 |
[18:02] | I’ll call you later. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[18:04] | What is it? What did Beckett say? | 怎么了 贝克特怎么说 |
[18:08] | I want you to go back to first class. | 你回到头等舱去 |
[18:10] | Stay there until I tell you. | 在那儿等着我去找你 |
[18:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:14] | – Be careful, dad. – Okay. | -小心点 老爸 -好的 |
[18:21] | I take it he’s a bad guy. | 这么说他是坏人了 |
[18:23] | He’s on the no-fly list, and for good reason. | 他在禁飞名单上 而且禁飞的理由很充足 |
[18:25] | – So he’s a terrorist. – Oh, my God. | -这么说他是恐怖分子 -天哪 |
[18:27] | He murdered the air marshal. | 他杀死了空警 |
[18:29] | Now that is a bold act committed by someone | 能够做出这么大胆的行为 |
[18:31] | not concerned with what happens to him once the plane lands. | 说明他已经不在乎飞机降落后自己会被抓 |
[18:34] | Because maybe the plane won’t be landing. | 因为这架飞机可能根本不会降落 |
[18:35] | I think we can assume the worst. | 我觉得我们可以做最坏的打算 |
[18:37] | Assume that his plan is bigger than killing Kyle Ford. | 假设他的计划不仅是杀死凯尔·福特 |
[18:40] | Okay, we know what to do. | 好的 我们知道该怎么做 |
[18:41] | First, we isolate him if possible. | 首先 要尽可能把他隔离开 |
[18:43] | I’ll control his hands so he doesn’t go for the gun | 我会控制住他的双手 这样他就不能拿枪了 |
[18:45] | or something worse. | 或者其它危险品 |
[18:46] | I’ll get the zip ties to secure him. | 我去拿束线带把他捆住 |
[18:48] | Good, and like you said, I think we should do this quietly. | 很好 你们也说了 我们得悄悄地做这些 |
[18:50] | Try to get him out of his seat | 想办法让他离开座位 |
[18:52] | and away from the other passengers. | 并且远离其他乘客 |
[18:54] | I could page him back to the rear galley. | 我可以广播让他到飞机后部的厨房 |
[18:56] | He might get suspicious. That’s too risky. | 他可能会起疑心 这样太冒险了 |
[18:58] | If he realizes we’re trying to take him down, | 如果他意识到我们要控制住他 |
[19:00] | he may do something desperate. | 他可能会狗急跳墙 |
[19:08] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[19:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:16] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[19:17] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[19:20] | Can you understand what he’s saying? | 你能听懂他在说什么吗 |
[19:29] | Who is that? Who are you talking to? | 是谁 你在跟谁通话 |
[19:31] | What were you saying?! | 你说了什么 |
[19:34] | What was he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[19:36] | He said, “They know, and it’ll all be over soon.” | 他说”他们知道了 很快一切就会结束” |
[19:47] | Yo, Beckett, I just got off with homeland security. | 贝克特 我刚跟国土安全部通过电话 |
[19:49] | The number that Haddad was calling | 哈达德拨的那个电话号码 |
[19:51] | was traced to his Syrian mobile account. | 是叙利亚的一部手机 |
[19:52] | Castle, did you hear that? | 卡塞尔 你听见了吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah. Do we know who he was calling? | 是的 知道他是打给谁了吗 |
[19:55] | No. State’s trying to coordinate | 不知道 国务院正在跟 |
[19:57] | with the Syrian government, but they’re not expecting | 叙利亚政府协商 不过他们 |
[19:58] | any kind of cooperation. | 一般不会配合 |
[20:00] | You are making a mistake! | 你们搞错了 |
[20:02] | I have rights! | 我有权利 |
[20:03] | Okay, we checked his seat | 我们检查了他的座位 |
[20:04] | and his carry-on, and there’s no sign of a gun. | 还有他的行李 没有发现枪 |
[20:06] | Beckett, we can’t find the gun. | 贝克特 找不到枪 |
[20:08] | Well, he might have hidden it somewhere. | 他可能藏在什么地方了 |
[20:09] | Or he has a partner who is onboard. | 或者他在飞机上还有同伙 |
[20:11] | Either way, Castle, you’re gonna have to interrogate him. | 无论如何 卡塞尔 你都要审讯他 |
[20:14] | Me? | 我 |
[20:14] | You’ve been with me in hundreds of interrogations. | 你都跟我一起审讯过上百次了 |
[20:17] | Yeah, just never when my life depended on it, | 是的 可那时并没有关系到我的生命 |
[20:19] | along with everyone else’s. | 或者其他人的生命 |
[20:21] | Hey, guys, I have more bad news. | 各位 我还有坏消息 |
[20:23] | According to the airline, | 航空公司说 |
[20:24] | Haddad has a checked bag on the flight. | 哈达德还带了一个经过检查的包上了飞机 |
[20:26] | F.B.I. needs you to locate and search it. | 联调局希望你们能找到 并搜查一下 |
[20:29] | Great. And if we find something? | 真好 那要是发现什么呢 |
[20:30] | In the event there’s an explosive device, | 如果是爆炸装置 |
[20:32] | the bomb squad will talk you through it. | 拆弹组会告诉你怎么做的 |
[20:34] | We need to find his luggage. | 我们要找到他的行李 |
[20:36] | – I’ll go with you. – No, no, no. I need you and Farrah | -我跟你去找 -不不 你和法拉 |
[20:38] | upstairs keeping things calm. | 到上面去让大家保持冷静 |
[20:40] | The passengers are starting to ask questions. | 很多乘客在询问情况 |
[20:42] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[20:43] | That a gentleman had too much to drink, | 一位男士喝了太多的酒 |
[20:44] | but I’m not sure they believed me. | 不过我不确定他们是否相信 |
[20:46] | I’ll go. The faster we find it, the safer we’ll be. | 我去 越快找到 我们就越安全 |
[20:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:52] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[20:53] | You don’t need it. You’ve done this a million times. | 不用靠运气 你已经做了无数次了 |
[20:56] | I’ll let you know if I find anything. | 有发现就告诉你 |
[20:58] | Please. This is all a terrible mistake. | 拜托 这完全是个可怕的误会 |
[21:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[21:02] | Isadore Baldon. | 伊萨多·巴尔顿 |
[21:04] | Maybe we should try this again. | 也许应该重来一遍 |
[21:05] | We know you are Aiman Haddad | 我们知道你是艾曼·哈达德 |
[21:08] | and that you have ties with I.S.I.S. | 而且你和伊斯兰国有密切联系 |
[21:10] | Now what is your plan, and who are you working with? | 你的计划是什么 谁是你的同伙 |
[21:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:16] | “They know, and it’ll all be over soon.” | “他们知道了 很快一切就会结束” |
[21:18] | That’s what you said upstairs on the phone. | 那是你刚才在手机上说的话 |
[21:20] | So who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁通话 |
[21:23] | Why should I answer | 既然你不会相信我 |
[21:25] | when I can see you won’t believe me? | 我为什么还要回答你 |
[21:30] | Through here. | 从这进去 |
[21:31] | Anything like this ever happen on a flight before? | 类似事件以前发生过吗 |
[21:34] | Closest I came was a 90-year-old | 我经历的最接近的一次是 |
[21:36] | who had a heart attack. | 一位90岁的老人犯心脏病 |
[21:38] | Luckily, that one had a happy ending. | 幸运的是 那次事故结局很圆满 |
[21:40] | – This one will, too. – Yeah? | -这次也会的 -是吗 |
[21:42] | How long have you been doing this? | 你做这行多久了 |
[21:43] | 30 years. Thought I’d seen it all — | 30年 还以为已经见过所有的… |
[21:46] | Every crazy passenger, every country. | 每一个疯狂的乘客 每一个国家 |
[21:50] | Now this. | 却遇上了这事 |
[21:51] | If anyone can figure it out, my dad can. | 如果有人能解决此事 非我爸爸莫属 |
[21:54] | Good thing he’s on this flight. | 真庆幸他在这趟航班上 |
[21:55] | You’re lucky to have family like that. | 你有这样的家庭真幸运 |
[21:57] | Yeah. I guess I am. | 是的 是很幸运 |
[21:59] | What about you? You have kids? | 你呢 有孩子吗 |
[22:01] | Ah, what can I say? I was always up in the air. | 该怎么说呢 我总是在天上飞 |
[22:06] | Got it. Isadore Baldon. This is his bag. | 找到了 伊萨多·巴尔顿 这是他的包 |
[22:22] | Now, I’m not a cop, and I’m not an air marshal, | 我不是警察 也不是空警 |
[22:26] | but I’m gonna find out what you’re up to. | 但我会搞清楚你在图谋些什么 |
[22:27] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[22:31] | Because my daughter is on this plane, | 因为我女儿在这架飞机上 |
[22:33] | and I’m not going to let anything happen to her. | 我不会让任何意外发生在她身上的 |
[22:37] | I am not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖分子 |
[22:39] | You’re on the no-fly list. | 禁飞名单上有你的名字 |
[22:40] | Only because my idiot cousin decided to join I.S.I.S. | 都是因为我那该死的表兄决定加入伊斯兰国 |
[22:43] | You’re flying on a stolen passport. | 你用偷来的护照上的飞机 |
[22:45] | I couldn’t travel under my own name, | 用真名我没法出行 |
[22:46] | so how else should I fly? | 除此之外我还能怎么办 |
[22:48] | Why the sudden urgency to fly in the first place? | 为什么那么着急要坐飞机呢 |
[22:52] | I need to go back to Syria. | 我必须回叙利亚 |
[22:54] | Why? What’s your mission? | 为什么 你的任务是什么 |
[22:55] | My mission? | 什么任务 |
[22:57] | I have to go home. | 我必须回家 |
[22:59] | My mother is very sick. Pancreatic cancer. | 我母亲病得很重 胰腺癌 |
[23:02] | I petitioned the T.S.A. | 我向运输安全管理局作出申请 |
[23:04] | I went through the proper channels. | 我尝试了正规途径 |
[23:06] | But now she only has a few weeks to live. | 但现在她只有几周的生命了 |
[23:09] | She is the one I was talking to on the phone. | 我在电话里就是跟她在讲话 |
[23:12] | Explain this. | 解释一下这个 |
[23:14] | See how the air marshal is staring right at you? | 那个空警一直盯着你 |
[23:17] | He’s the air marshal? | 他是空警吗 |
[23:20] | He saw I was nervous, didn’t he? | 他看出我很紧张 是不是 |
[23:22] | Is he the reason I’m being detained? | 就是因为他我才被扣留的吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah, you might say that. | 是的 可以这样说 |
[23:26] | He realized you were up to something, | 他发现你图谋不轨 |
[23:29] | so you followed him to the back of the plane | 所以你跟着他到了飞机尾部 |
[23:30] | and you killed him. | 然后你杀了他 |
[23:33] | Killed him? What do you mean? | 杀了他 你什么意思 |
[23:35] | We found him right over there. | 我们就在那里发现他的 |
[23:39] | No. No, no, no, no, no! No, no! In fact, | 不不不 其实是 |
[23:42] | seconds after that, this man got numerous texts on his phone | 几秒钟后 这个人接到了许多短信 |
[23:44] | and then began texting back, and then he rushed off. | 然后他开始回信息 然后他就跑开了 |
[23:47] | Look, this is the last I saw of him. | 那是我最后一次见他 |
[23:50] | We have his phone, Haddad. | 他的手机在我们这 哈达德 |
[23:53] | He only sent one text. | 他只发了一条短信 |
[23:54] | No, I know what I saw. | 不 我知道自己看见了什么 |
[23:56] | He got a bunch of texts, five at least. | 他接到了一堆短信 至少有五条 |
[24:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[24:01] | Could I see you for a second? | 能出来一下吗 |
[24:10] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[24:11] | We checked his luggage. | 我们查看了他的行李 |
[24:13] | No gun, no device, | 没有枪 没有炸弹 |
[24:14] | nothing that speaks to terrorism. | 没有任何证明他是恐怖分子的东西 |
[24:21] | Look, state can’t confirm the story about the sick mother, | 政府无法证实他母亲生病的说辞 |
[24:23] | but part of Haddad’s story checks out. | 但哈达德的部分说辞被证实了 |
[24:25] | Turns out that air marshal Ford | 原来那个空警福特 |
[24:27] | had a second phone on the flight. | 在飞机上还有另一部手机 |
[24:29] | It was his personal cell. | 是他的私人电话 |
[24:31] | Well, we didn’t find a second phone on the body. | 尸体上没找到另一部手机 |
[24:33] | Well, if it had evidence on it, it’s possible | 如果上面有证据 很可能 |
[24:35] | the killer removed it. | 已经被凶手拿走了 |
[24:36] | Can we recover his texts without the phone? | 没有手机的情况下可以调取他的短信吗 |
[24:38] | Yeah, but it’s gonna take some time | 可以 不过需要花费些时间 |
[24:40] | to get the phone company to release them. | 才能让手机公司发给我们 |
[24:42] | And time is something we don’t have. | 可现在我们没那么多时间 |
[24:44] | And none of this clears Haddad. | 这些事没法洗清哈达德的嫌疑 |
[24:45] | This could all be a smokescreen. | 这些可能都是障眼法 |
[24:47] | Something for us to chase | 让我们去追踪一些虚无的线索 |
[24:48] | while his real plan unfolds. | 从而掩盖他真实的计划 |
[24:49] | We need that phone. | 我们需要那部手机 |
[24:51] | If Ford was texting, he must have been connected | 如果福特在发短信的话 他一定连接了 |
[24:54] | to the plane’s WiFi. | 飞机上的无线网络 |
[24:56] | Which means the phone may still be connected. | 也就是说那部手机可能还在联网 |
[24:58] | Right. So can Tory ping his cell | 好 那托瑞能不能用 |
[25:00] | using the “Find my users” App, make it beep? | “找到我的用户”那个应用 让手机响 |
[25:06] | Okay, I’m in. | 好了 我进去了 |
[25:07] | I’ve linked his number into the app. | 我已经把他的号码连接到应用上了 |
[25:08] | Ready to ping when you are. | 等你准备好就发出信号 |
[25:09] | Okay, stand by. | 好 就位了 |
[25:12] | All right, everyone ready? | 好了 大家都准备好了吗 |
[25:14] | Ready. Farrah and I are in coach, | 准备好了 法拉和我在二等舱 |
[25:17] | and Jim is in first class. | 吉姆在头等舱 |
[25:19] | Watch for anyone reaching for their phone. | 注意看有没有人看手机 |
[25:21] | Ford’s phone could be in the killer’s hands. | 福特的手机可能就在凶手的手里 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:28] | Go. | 行动 |
[25:29] | Pinging now. | 信号发出 |
[25:36] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[25:40] | False alarm. | 错误警报 |
[25:49] | Do you hear anything? | 你听见什么声音了吗 |
[25:52] | If someone removed the battery | 如果有人取出电池 |
[25:54] | or even turned it off, Tory’s not gonna be able — | 或者关机 托瑞就没法… |
[25:57] | I have something. | 我有发现 |
[26:00] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[26:10] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[26:13] | I hate snakes. | 我讨厌蛇 |
[26:14] | – How long does it take a snake to pass a — – There it is. | -一条蛇需要多久才能… -在那里 |
[26:17] | Oh, thank god. Okay. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:22] | It’s locked. We need his pass code. | 手机锁了 我们需要解锁密码 |
[26:26] | Or his fingerprint. | 或者他的指纹 |
[26:33] | I am…so sorry about this, | 真的非常抱歉 |
[26:37] | and thank you for your service to our country. | 感谢你为国家做出的贡献 |
[26:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:41] | What’s it say? | 上面说了什么 |
[26:43] | It’s got at least a dozen texts on here. | 上面有很多短信 |
[26:45] | You see? I told you. | 你看吧 我告诉过你 |
[26:47] | – “Hey, sexy, wanna have some fun?” – “Who is this?” | -帅哥 想找点乐子吗 -你是谁 |
[26:50] | “Meet me in the back of the plane and find out.” | 到后面来找我你就知道了 |
[26:53] | But then when they refuse to reveal their identity, | 但他们不愿意表明身份 |
[26:55] | Ford won’t meet. | 福特不愿意见面 |
[26:56] | Look. The texts start to get hostile. | 看 短信开始有敌意了 |
[26:57] | “Do what I say, or you’ll have a situation on your hands.” | 照我说的做 否则你就麻烦了 |
[27:00] | – “What kind of situation?” – “The kind you’re hired to prevent.” | -什么麻烦 -就是雇你来阻止的麻烦 |
[27:03] | “It’s a federal offense to threaten an aircraft.” | 威胁飞机安全是联邦刑事犯罪 |
[27:05] | “It’s not a threat if I follow through | 如果我坚持到底 |
[27:07] | and take down this plane.” | 并且让飞机坠毁 就不是威胁了 |
[27:10] | Whoever’s behind this is still on the plane. | 幕后黑手不管是谁 还在飞机上 |
[27:17] | – Beckett, I’ve got something. Yeah, hold on. | -贝克特 我有线索了 -别挂电话 |
[27:19] | Those texts on the Marshal’s phone, they were sent | 空警手机上的短信 |
[27:21] | from a pre-paid cell. | 是一部预付费手机发来的 |
[27:22] | Can you trace it? | 你能查到吗 |
[27:23] | No, it looks like it’s been turned off. | 不能 手机好像关机了 |
[27:24] | Okay, run down that number. See if you can find out | 查一下手机号 看能不能找到 |
[27:26] | who bought it and from where. Castle? | 是谁在哪里买到的 卡塞尔 |
[27:28] | – You still there? – Yeah, I’m here. | -你还在吗 -是的 我在 |
[27:30] | Whoever’s behind this did their homework. | 幕后黑手肯定有所准备 |
[27:32] | They had Ford’s personal number | 他们有福特的私人电话 |
[27:33] | and they knew exactly how to manipulate him. | 也知道如何操控他 |
[27:35] | They must have known him somehow. | 他们肯定认识他 |
[27:37] | I’ve got the boys digging into Ford’s life — | 我已经让他们去查福特的一切 |
[27:39] | Financials, movements, phone records. | 财物 行踪 电话记录 |
[27:40] | They’re looking for anything that’ll connect him | 他们在找线索看能不能把他和 |
[27:42] | to someone on that flight. | 这架航班上的什么人联系起来 |
[27:43] | Well, tell them to dig a little faster | 好的 让他们查快一点 |
[27:44] | before our texter makes good on his threat to take us down. | 在发短信的人把威胁变成现实之前 |
[27:48] | Castle, I… | 卡塞尔 我 |
[27:50] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[27:52] | Call me when you have something. | 有线索了就给我打电话 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:57] | We can’t just sit around and wait for word from the precinct. | 我们不能干坐着等分局的消息 |
[28:00] | There has to be something we can do. | 肯定有什么是我们能做的 |
[28:02] | Well, maybe there is. | 也许真的有 |
[28:03] | Only 10% of the population is left-handed. | 只有百分之十的人是左撇子 |
[28:06] | There must be a way for us to figure out who of the passengers | 我们肯定有法子能找出乘客当中 |
[28:08] | is a southpaw, thus narrowing our suspect pool. | 谁是左撇子 这样能缩小嫌疑人的范围 |
[28:11] | We could pass out customs and immigration forms. | 我们可以把入境和海关申报表发下去 |
[28:14] | Then we’d know who’s left-handed. | 这样我们就知道谁是左撇子了 |
[28:16] | Brilliant. Now you’re thinking like a mystery writer. | 聪明 现在你的思维方式就像个推理作家 |
[28:27] | – Think this will work? – I don’t know. | -你觉得这有用吗 -不知道 |
[28:30] | It’s better than doing nothing. | 总比什么都不做好 |
[28:34] | Too bad we didn’t sleep through this, too, huh? | 没能像那样睡过去简直太遗憾了 |
[28:54] | Just making sure it’s still there. | 只是确认一下它还在 |
[28:59] | Beckett, I got it. | 贝克特 我找到了 |
[29:01] | The phone that texted the Marshal — | 给空警发短信的手机 |
[29:02] | The phone was purchased online and picked up at the airport | 手机是在网上购买并且是在机场 |
[29:04] | at a flight tech express store | 一个空运商店提货的 |
[29:06] | Less than half an hour before the flight. | 就在航班起飞前半小时不到 |
[29:07] | Does the store have any cameras? | 那家商店有摄像头吗 |
[29:09] | No, and the cameras in the airport | 没有 机场的摄像头 |
[29:10] | don’t have a good angle on the register. | 都没有很好的角度能够拍到收银处 |
[29:12] | But we don’t need video. | 但我们不需要监控视频 |
[29:13] | The purchaser used a credit card. | 买主用的是信用卡 |
[29:14] | We have her name, and I checked the manifest. | 我们找到了她的名字 我查了旅客名单 |
[29:16] | She’s on the plane. | 她就在飞机上 |
[29:20] | Marilyn Singer? | 马琳·辛格 |
[29:21] | Yeah, she’s a former Oceanic executive | 她说是大洋航空的前执行总监 |
[29:23] | who got fired last year, and, Castle, get this. | 去年被解雇 卡塞尔听这个 |
[29:25] | She filed a wrongful termination suit accusing the airline | 她对航空公司提出非法解雇的诉讼 |
[29:29] | of blackballing her, and last week the judge | 指控公司排挤她 |
[29:32] | ruled against her in favor of Oceanic Airlines. | 上周法官判她败诉 |
[29:35] | So she wants to — | 于是她想 |
[29:37] | So she wants to take down | 想让他们的飞机坠毁 |
[29:38] | one of their planes for revenge? | 来进行报复吗 |
[29:40] | That seems a little extreme. | 听上去有点极端 |
[29:41] | Yes, Castle, but it’s consistent with the texts | 是的 卡塞尔 但这和她发给空警 |
[29:43] | she sent the air marshal. | 短信的内容一致 |
[29:45] | and what better way for her to destroy the airline | 对她来说 毁掉坑了她的航空公司 |
[29:46] | she believes ruined her life? | 还有什么更好的办法吗 |
[29:51] | What seat is she in? | 她坐在什么位置 |
[29:54] | That’s Marilyn? | 那是马琳吗 |
[29:56] | The hair, the glasses — | 假发 眼镜 |
[29:57] | She did not want to be recognized. | 她不想被人认出来 |
[29:59] | Dad, left hand. It’s her. | 爸爸 左手 就是她 |
[30:03] | Okay, we need to isolate her before she carries out | 我们需要在她实施计划之前 |
[30:05] | – whatever her plan is. – How? | -把她隔离起来 -怎么做呢 |
[30:08] | Go to your seat. | 回到你的座位 |
[30:10] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[30:11] | Something very stupid. | 非常蠢的事 |
[30:12] | She has a gun. | 她有枪 |
[30:14] | Which is why I want you as far away as possible. | 所以我让你离得远一点 |
[30:16] | You know I feel the same way about you, right? | 可我也担心你啊 |
[30:18] | I do, I do. Now… | 我知道 听着 |
[30:20] | Go back to your seat. Please. | 回到你的座位 求你了 |
[30:25] | I’m gonna need a glass of wine. | 我需要一杯酒 |
[30:29] | Red. | 红酒 |
[30:44] | Oh, my — I am so sorry. | 天啊 太对不起了 |
[30:46] | My apologies, ma’am. | 很抱歉 女士 |
[30:47] | I have stain remover in the galley. | 厨房有去污剂 |
[30:49] | Come with me. We’ll clean you up. | 跟我来 我们会帮你弄干净 |
[30:50] | Thank you, no, I’ve got detergent wipes in my bag. | 谢谢 不用 我包里有清洁湿巾 |
[30:53] | Ma’am, you don’t want that to set. | 女士 会留下污渍的 |
[30:55] | Come back with me, and we’ll take care of it. | 跟我到后面 我们会处理好的 |
[30:56] | Don’t touch me. I’m fine. | 别碰我 我没事 |
[30:58] | – Maybe you should go with her. – I said I’m fine. | -你还是跟她走吧 -我说了我没事 |
[31:02] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[31:04] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[31:13] | Uh…ladies and gentlemen, please remain seated. | 女士们先生们 请坐好 |
[31:15] | We obviously had a situation, but we have it under control. | 我们显然遇到了些情况 但一切都在掌控中 |
[31:19] | I’m telling you, this is some kind of mistake. | 我告诉你 这是个误会 |
[31:21] | That gun is not mine. | 那枪不是我的 |
[31:22] | What was your plan, Marilyn? | 马琳你有什么计划 |
[31:24] | Take hostages, try to bring down the plane? | 挟持人质 让飞机坠毁吗 |
[31:27] | Bring down the plane? | 让飞机坠机 |
[31:28] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在乱说些什么 |
[31:30] | I’m talking about the suit you lost against Oceanic, | 我说的是你指控大洋航空败诉 |
[31:32] | and the threatening texts you sent from this phone. | 以及你发到这个手机上的威胁短信 |
[31:35] | That is not my phone. | 那不是我的手机 |
[31:36] | It was in your purse, paid for with your credit card. | 在你包里 用你的信用卡买的 |
[31:40] | Where’s Kyle? I want to talk to Kyle. | 凯尔在哪 我要和他谈 |
[31:43] | I know he’s the air marshal on this flight. | 我知道他是这架航班的空警 |
[31:45] | Did he put you up to this? Because it is not funny. | 是他让你这么做的吗 这一点都不好笑 |
[31:49] | How is it that you know Mr. Ford? | 你怎么会认识福特先生 |
[31:55] | He’s my boyfriend, all right? | 他是我男朋友 行了吧 |
[31:57] | And if he thinks he’s teaching me a lesson, | 如果他觉得这是在教训我 |
[31:59] | I’m going to be seriously pissed. | 我要真的发火了 |
[32:01] | Now where is he? | 他现在在哪 |
[32:04] | Marilyn… | 马琳 |
[32:06] | Kyle is dead. | 凯尔死了 |
[32:12] | Dead? | 死了 |
[32:14] | Kyle’s dead? How? | 凯尔死了 怎么会这样 |
[32:17] | You should know. | 这你应该清楚 |
[32:18] | His gun was in your purse. | 他的枪就在你包里 |
[32:20] | No. I — | 不是 我 |
[32:22] | I-I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我根本不知道发生了什么事 |
[32:25] | Someone else must have put that in my bag with the phone | 一定是有人在我去洗手间的时候 |
[32:27] | when I was in the bathroom. | 把枪和手机放进我的包里 |
[32:31] | And I suppose you always wear a wig when you travel? | 你出门旅行总是戴假发吗 |
[32:33] | You don’t understand. I thought — | 你不懂 我以为 |
[32:36] | I thought kyle was having an affair. | 我以为凯尔有外遇了 |
[32:39] | It was our 6-month anniversary, | 这本是我们拍拖半周年纪念日 |
[32:41] | and we were supposed to go away for the weekend. | 我们本来要一起过周末的 |
[32:44] | But at the last minute, Kyle called | 但最后一刻 凯尔打电话给我 |
[32:46] | and said he had to work this flight, | 说他得在这班飞机上工作 |
[32:48] | that he had to fill in for someone. | 他要顶替某人的班 |
[32:51] | But there was something in his voice, | 但我听出了言外之意 |
[32:53] | like he wasn’t telling me the whole story. | 好像他没有告诉我实情 |
[32:56] | So you decided to stalk him, follow him onto this plane? | 所以你决定跟踪他 跟他上同一班飞机 |
[32:59] | We met in the air. | 我们在空中邂逅 |
[33:01] | Fell in love on the long haul. | 在长途跋涉中坠入爱河 |
[33:04] | I thought maybe he’d found someone else. | 我想也许他爱上了其他人 |
[33:06] | Is that why you lured him back here? To confront him? | 所以你就引他来到这 和他对质 |
[33:09] | And when it all went south, you killed him in a rage? | 事情愈演愈烈 你一气之下杀了他 |
[33:11] | No. | 不是 |
[33:13] | I wouldn’t do that. Please. | 我不会这么做的 拜托 |
[33:15] | You have to believe me. | 你们一定要相信我 |
[33:18] | I can’t afford to. | 我没法相信 |
[33:19] | Jim, take her down below. Make sure she’s secure. | 吉姆 把她带到下面去 确保她别乱跑 |
[33:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:36] | I don’t know. Just — | 我不知道 就是 |
[33:38] | When I told her Ford was dead, | 当我告诉她福特死了的时候 |
[33:40] | her reaction seemed so real. | 她的反应看起来如此真实 |
[33:42] | Dad, the gun and phone were in her purse. | 爸爸 枪和手机都在她的包里 |
[33:45] | She’s left-handed. I — | 她又是左撇子 我 |
[33:46] | No, I know, I know. Everything fits. | 不 我知道 所有的证据都指向她 |
[33:47] | But why buy a pre-paid phone online | 但为什么网购 |
[33:50] | just to pick it up at the airport store minutes later? | 然后很快就去机场店里取 |
[33:53] | Why not just walk into the store and buy it? | 何不直接去店里买 |
[33:55] | And why use a credit card that could be traced | 还有为什么要用会被追踪到的 |
[33:56] | back to her, unless… | 信用卡 除非 |
[33:59] | Unless that was part of the plan? | 除非这都是计划好的 |
[34:02] | To give us the perfect suspect | 证据都指向完美的嫌疑人 |
[34:03] | so we’d stop looking for the truth. | 这样我们就不会追查真相了 |
[34:06] | You think someone set her up? | 你觉得有人陷害她 |
[34:10] | I think something else is going on here. | 我觉得这件事没这么简单 |
[34:18] | Look, Castle, you’ve been through a lot up there, | 卡塞尔 你在飞机上经历了很多 |
[34:20] | so maybe your storyteller’s imagination’s | 也许是你作家想象力太丰富 |
[34:22] | – getting the best of you. – I’m telling you, | -又开始乱推理了 -我跟你说 |
[34:24] | there’s a lot more going on here. | 这件事没那么简单 |
[34:26] | Someone wants us to think this is over, but it’s not. | 有人想要我们就此结案 但并没有 |
[34:29] | Castle may be right. | 卡塞尔也许是对的 |
[34:30] | We contacted the Air Marshal Service. | 我们联系了空警局 |
[34:32] | Ford wasn’t filling in for anyone. | 福特没有帮人顶替 |
[34:34] | He requested to be on that flight. | 是他要求上这班飞机的 |
[34:36] | We also double-checked Ford’s financial records, | 我们复查了福特的财务记录 |
[34:38] | and we found a transaction that just posted. | 发现刚刚有一笔交易 |
[34:41] | It turns out $9,950 was wired to his bank account | 是一笔9950美元电汇到他的银行账户 |
[34:45] | just minutes before takeoff. | 就在飞机起飞前几分钟 |
[34:47] | Just under the $10,000 mark. | 刚好在一万美元以下 |
[34:48] | Someone didn’t want to tip off the Feds. | 有人不想让联调局知道 |
[34:50] | Whatever’s going on up there, Ford is involved. | 不管发生了什么事 福特都牵涉其中 |
[34:53] | Who’s the money from? | 这钱是从哪来的 |
[34:54] | This guy — Victor Kristoph Dietrich. | 这个人 维克托·科斯托夫·迪特里希 |
[34:57] | He’s a wealthy German industrialist, | 他是个富有的德国实业家 |
[34:59] | big name in the import/export business. | 在进出口贸易圈名气很大 |
[35:01] | U.S. Customs officials have flagged him | 美国海关人员指出他涉嫌 |
[35:03] | several times for violations, but nothing ever stuck. | 多次违规 但从未被逮到 |
[35:06] | Do you think Ford requested to be on this flight | 你觉得福特要求上这个航班 |
[35:08] | because Dietrich paid him to be on it? | 是因为迪特里希花钱雇他 |
[35:10] | Yes, but why? | 是的 但原因呢 |
[35:11] | Where is Dietrich? | 迪特里希现在在哪 |
[35:13] | His office is two blocks away. | 他的办公室离这两个街区 |
[35:14] | -I want him here. – Now. Yeah. | -马上叫来问话 -好的 |
[35:19] | I am sorry, Detectives, but I’ve never seen him before. | 我很抱歉 警探 但我从没见过这个人 |
[35:21] | Then why was $10,000 transferred from your bank account | 那为何你的账户转了一万美元 |
[35:24] | to his, Mr. Dietrich? | 到他的账户 迪特里希先生 |
[35:26] | – Must be some kind of banking error. – No, it’s not. | -一定是银行失误吧 -不 不是 |
[35:28] | Both of your financial institutions confirmed it. | 两边的银行都确认过了 |
[35:32] | It isn’t a crime to give a gift. | 乐善好施又不算犯罪 |
[35:34] | Oh, so it’s a gift now? | 怎么 这是礼物吗 |
[35:36] | To someone that you don’t even know? | 给一个你素昧平生的人 |
[35:37] | What were you paying | 你为何要付钱 |
[35:38] | the Air Marshal for, Mr. Dietrich? | 给福特空警 迪特里希先生 |
[35:41] | This has been delightful, but I’m afraid I have to go. | 很高兴和你们谈话 但我得走了 |
[35:44] | Um, no. You’re — you’re not going anywhere. | 不行 你哪都不能去 |
[35:46] | You have no cause to hold me. | 你没有理由扣押我 |
[35:48] | Actually, we do. | 事实上 我们有 |
[35:50] | As a material witness. | 作为重要证人 |
[35:52] | Witness to what? | 什么案子的证人 |
[35:53] | The murder of a Federal Air Marshal | 在跨大西洋航班上 |
[35:54] | On a transatlantic flight. | 谋杀联邦空警 |
[35:57] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[35:59] | Air Marshal Ford is — is dead? | 福特空警 死了 |
[36:00] | Yes. Now what was the money for? | 是的 这些钱是用来做什么的 |
[36:05] | Security. | 安保 |
[36:08] | What kind of security? | 什么样的安保 |
[36:10] | I consult with Brampton’s auction house. | 我和布兰斯顿拍卖行商量 |
[36:12] | I hired Mr. Ford to provide protection | 雇佣了福特提供保护 |
[36:14] | for a piece we acquired from the met that was | 我们要求他保护那架飞机上 |
[36:17] | being transported on that plane. | 运送的一件东西 |
[36:18] | What kind of a piece? | 什么样的东西 |
[36:20] | It is an Art Deco Era | 是装饰艺术派 |
[36:22] | Louis Callay Celestialis watch worth $13.3 million. | 路易·卡莱天神价值1330万的手表 |
[36:27] | And ford was carrying it? | 手表在福特手上 |
[36:29] | He was merely keeping an eye on it. | 他只是负责看着手表 |
[36:30] | One of our in-house apprentices | 我们的一个内部学徒 |
[36:33] | Is actually wearing the timepiece. | 戴着那块表 |
[36:34] | You gave an apprentice a $13 million watch? | 你让一个学徒戴着1300万的手表 |
[36:37] | Yeah, it’s a common auction house practice. | 是的 这是拍卖行很常见的做法 |
[36:40] | They fly an employee to a foreign country | 派一个雇员飞到海外 |
[36:42] | wearing the goods so that they don’t have to claim it | 戴着物品这样就不用索赔 |
[36:44] | or pay taxes on it. | 或者交税了 |
[36:45] | With such a valuable piece, | 这件东西价值不菲 |
[36:46] | I wanted real security for the flight, | 我想要一个真正的保安跟着飞 |
[36:48] | and Ford was backing up my courier. | 福特协助我保护递送人 |
[36:51] | – That was all. – Except that wasn’t all. | -仅此而已 -远不止于此 |
[36:53] | – Something went awry. – Yes. | -事情出了岔子 -是的 |
[36:55] | The courier stopped replying to my texts | 递送人在起飞后不久 |
[36:58] | shortly after takeoff. | 便没有回复我的短信 |
[36:59] | What was the courier’s name, and where was he sitting? | 递送人的名字叫什么 坐在哪个位子 |
[37:03] | Aaron Rich? Aaron, wake up. | 艾伦·里奇 艾伦 醒醒 |
[37:06] | I think he’s been drugged. Wake up. | 他被下药了 醒醒 |
[37:08] | – Mr. Castle, what are you doing? – It’s part of the investigation. | -卡塞尔先生 你在干什么 -调查案子 |
[37:11] | – The suspect is in custody. – Maybe not. | -犯罪嫌疑人已被逮捕 -或许并没有 |
[37:13] | No. No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:15] | I wasn’t supposed to fall asleep. | 我不该睡着的 |
[37:18] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[37:19] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[37:21] | Don’t thank god just yet. | 先别感谢上帝 |
[37:23] | This watch is a fake. | 这表是假的 |
[37:24] | The real celestialis is self-winding. | 真的天神表是自动上发条的 |
[37:26] | This watch has a knob. | 这表有旋钮 |
[37:28] | Which means this was never about terrorism, | 也就是说这一切跟恐怖主义无关 |
[37:30] | it was about a heist. | 这是劫案 |
[37:33] | I don’t — I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:34] | You’re wearing a knockoff. | 你戴的是假冒的 |
[37:36] | It got switched out while you were sleeping. | 睡着时被调包了 |
[37:38] | You weren’t supposed to realize it | 你在下飞机之后 |
[37:39] | until you were off the plane | 才会发觉 |
[37:40] | and the real watch was long gone. | 到时真表早就不见踪影了 |
[37:42] | That obnoxious guy who had his seat changed. | 那个讨厌的家伙坐位被调换了 |
[37:44] | Was this originally where he was supposed to sit? | 他原本应该坐在这里吗 |
[37:46] | Yes, but Mr. Ford put in a request for that seat | 是的 但福特先生两天前要求坐这里 |
[37:49] | two days ago, and air marshals get priority, | 空警是有优先权的 |
[37:51] | so the system assigned it to him. | 于是就把坐位留给了他 |
[37:52] | He knew it was the perfect vantage point | 他知道坐这里是看管手表 |
[37:54] | from which to watch the watch. | 的最佳位置 |
[37:55] | But the thief must have found out. | 但小偷一定是发现了 |
[37:57] | And they couldn’t steal the watch with an air marshal | 有空警坐在这 小偷没法动手 |
[37:59] | sitting right there, so they had to lure ford out of first class. | 于是就把他从头等舱引走 |
[38:02] | Using a phone that, if traced, | 用一部能追查到 |
[38:04] | would lead them back to Ford’s girlfriend, | 福特女友的手机 |
[38:06] | who had a motive. | 她刚好有作案动机 |
[38:07] | Dad, that means the thief knows who’s on the plane. | 老爸 这意味着小偷知道谁在飞机上 |
[38:10] | They had access to the manifest, seat assignments, | 能拿到旅客名单 位置表 |
[38:13] | Ford’s personal life. | 还了解福特的私人生活 |
[38:14] | And passenger credit cards. | 还有旅客的信用卡 |
[38:17] | This was an inside job. | 这是内部人干的 |
[38:20] | Aaron, who served you this drink? | 艾伦 饮品是谁给你的 |
[38:21] | Because someone spiked it. | 有人下了药 |
[38:23] | I can’t remember. | 不记得 |
[38:25] | But it’s usually her. | 但通常是她 |
[38:27] | No. No. I did not drug anybody. | 不是我 我没给人下药 |
[38:30] | Dad, she couldn’t have. | 爸 她做不到 |
[38:31] | She was serving us over in aisle 2. | 她当时在第二过道给我们服务 |
[38:34] | Well, then it was… | 那就是… |
[38:38] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[38:41] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[38:44] | You? | 是你 |
[38:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:50] | 30 years, Farrah. | 30年 法拉 |
[38:53] | 30 years | 30年 |
[38:54] | of loyal service. | 忠诚服务 |
[38:57] | I was finally ready to retire. | 我终于要退休了 |
[38:59] | So what does Oceanic do? | 大洋航空做了什么 |
[39:01] | They restructure… | 他们调整 |
[39:04] | and eliminate our peions. | 废除了我们的养老保险 |
[39:06] | Debbie… | 黛比 |
[39:07] | You don’t want to do this. Drop this gun. | 这不是你想做的事 放下枪 |
[39:11] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你知道每个月在头等舱 |
[39:13] | serving this little punk kid in first class every month? | 给这个混小子服务什么感受吗 |
[39:17] | Hearing him brag about how much money | 听他吹嘘手腕上的东西 |
[39:19] | he’s got strapped to his wrist. | 价值连城 |
[39:22] | When I have nothing. | 而我一无所有 |
[39:26] | So when you found out he was taking this flight again, | 于是当你得知他又要坐这架航班 |
[39:29] | you decided to do something. | 决定有所行动 |
[39:31] | I heard about that watch. | 我听说了那块表 |
[39:33] | How it was gonna be auctioned off. | 要被拍卖 |
[39:35] | That’s $13 million! | 1300万美金 |
[39:38] | But nobody… | 但没人 |
[39:39] | Nobody was supposed to get hurt. | 没人会受到伤害的 |
[39:44] | All right, I j– I just needed Ford to step away | 我只需福特离开他 |
[39:46] | from him for like a minute. | 一小会儿 |
[39:47] | But when he saw Aaron was sleeping… | 但当他看到艾伦睡着了 |
[39:52] | He knew. | 他就明白了 |
[39:55] | He tracked me down to the cargo hold. | 他在货舱找到我 |
[39:58] | Debbie… | 黛比 |
[39:59] | What the airline did to you | 航空公司对你所作所为 |
[40:01] | was unfair. | 不公平 |
[40:03] | But please don’t make it worse. | 别求你别把事情搞得更糟 |
[40:07] | This isn’t who you are. | 你不是这样的人 |
[40:09] | It’s not. It’s not. | 不是 |
[40:32] | We’ll be landing soon. | 我们即将着落 |
[40:33] | You can go ahead and re-take your seat… | 请回到你的座位 |
[40:36] | with our apologies. | 我们深表抱歉 |
[40:40] | Thank you for believing me, Mr. Castle, | 感谢你相信我 卡塞尔先生 |
[40:42] | and for bringing Kyle’s killer to justice. | 也感谢你将杀害凯尔的凶手逮捕 |
[40:45] | I’m — I’m very sorry for your loss. | 凯尔被害 请节哀 |
[40:49] | Mr. Haddad. | 哈达德先生 |
[40:52] | Unfortunately, when the plane lands, | 不幸的是 飞机一降落 |
[40:54] | you are going to be detained | 你将因使用偷窃护照旅行 |
[40:55] | for traveling on a stolen passport. | 而被逮捕 |
[40:58] | However, I had my friends in New York make some calls. | 但我让纽约的朋友联系了当局 |
[41:02] | If your story checks out, | 如果你的说辞被证实 |
[41:04] | the authorities here are going to allow you | 他们会在你被起诉前 |
[41:05] | to travel to Syria to see your family | 回到叙利亚 |
[41:06] | before you face charges. | 和家人团聚 |
[41:08] | Thank you, Mr. Castle. | 谢谢你 卡塞尔先生 |
[41:12] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[41:19] | And you. | 而你 |
[41:21] | I am very proud of the way you handled yourself today. | 今天你的表现让我很骄傲 |
[41:24] | What you said to Debbie, it was… | 你对黛比所说的话… |
[41:27] | very brave. | 非常勇敢 |
[41:28] | Thanks. | 感谢夸奖 |
[41:30] | You know, I think I’m going to postpone my pub date. | 和朋友的小聚我打算延后 |
[41:33] | You are? | 是吗 |
[41:35] | I thought you said you didn’t want to be attached at the hip. | 你不是不想和我黏在一起吗 |
[41:38] | Yeah. Well, after what happened today, | 在今天经历的一切后 |
[41:41] | – I kind of do. – Me, too. | -黏在一起挺好 -我也这样想 |
[41:45] | Folks, this is your Captain. | 乘客们 我是机长 |
[41:46] | We’re starting our final descent into London Heathrow. | 我们即将抵达伦敦希思罗机场 |
[41:49] | Please take your seats. | 请回到自己的座位 |
[41:50] | We’ll have you on the ground shortly. | 我们马上着陆 |