Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:04] Oh, god. Shoot me now. 天呐 杀了我得了
[01:07] I’d rather not. 不要啊
[01:09] What’s up? 怎么了
[01:10] Anson Klemp has just been promoted to captain. 安森·克莱普被晋升为警监了
[01:13] He’s gonna run the 9-2. 他会负责92分局
[01:15] Who’s Anson Klemp, and why hasn’t he changed his name? 安森·克莱普是谁 名字这么傻还不改吗
[01:18] We went to the academy together. 我们是警校同学
[01:20] And he’s your sworn nemesis. 他是你的死敌吗
[01:22] No. He was my friend. 不 他是我朋友
[01:23] So he’s grossly underqualified? 他很不称职吗
[01:24] No. He’s great. 不 他很棒
[01:27] So, then, what’s the problem? 那问题在哪里
[01:28] Me. 在我
[01:30] We started together, we graduated the same year, 我们一起入校 一起毕业
[01:33] and he’s gonna be captain, and I’m just… 他要当警监了 我还是…
[01:35] The best homicide detective in the city? 全市最棒的凶案组探长
[01:38] No. Falling behind. 不 落后于人
[01:43] You know what you’ve got? Patterson syndrome. 你知道你这叫什么吗 帕特森综合征
[01:46] Patterson syndrome? 帕特森综合征
[01:47] Yeah, every time I write a bestseller, 对 每次我写出了一本畅销小说
[01:49] Patterson writes like six. 帕特森能写六本
[01:51] It’s maddening. 让我抓狂死了
[01:52] But comparing myself to him 但跟他比较
[01:53] does not make me write any faster. 也不能让我写得更快
[01:55] I guess I just thought that I would be 我想我就是以为
[01:57] in more of a leadership position by now. 我到了这时能坐在领导层的位置上了
[02:00] I don’t know. 我也说不清
[02:01] Maybe I shouldn’t have left the A.G.’s office in D.C. 或许我不该离开华盛顿的总检察长办公室
[02:04] Except you didn’t want to compromise yourself to play their game. 但你不想为了配合他们而委屈了自己
[02:08] Well, I feel like 我就是觉得
[02:09] maybe there’s something more I should be doing. 或许我该能做到更多
[02:12] Hey, Castles. 卡塞尔夫妇早啊
[02:12] Our victim is one Henry Graham. 被害人是亨利·格莱姆
[02:15] Took a single GSW to the chest around midnight. 午夜左右胸部中枪
[02:17] So someone must have heard the gunshot. 那肯定有人听到枪响吧
[02:18] Do we have a witness? 有目击证人吗
[02:19] As a matter of fact, yes… 事实上 有
[02:20] That jogger right there. 那个跑步的人
[02:22] Did he see the murder? 他看到凶案了吗
[02:23] No, but the killer was still looking 没有 但他跑近的时候
[02:25] through the vic’s pockets when he jogged up. 凶手还在翻死者的兜
[02:27] – I’m surprised he didn’t get shot, too. – So is he. -我很惊讶他居然没被打死 -他也很惊讶
[02:30] She had the drop on him but told him to run… 她本可以控制他 却叫他跑
[02:31] Probably set a personal best. 大概都跑出个人最好成绩了
[02:33] Our killer’s a she? 是个女的吗
[02:34] Asian female, mid-30s, well-dressed. 亚裔女性 三十多 衣着不错
[02:37] Doesn’t fit the profile of a typical mugger. 不像一般的抢劫犯啊
[02:39] Neither does the stuff 她从被害人兜里
[02:40] that she took from the vic’s pockets. 拿走的东西也不符合常规
[02:42] She made off with his cellphone and his keys 她拿走了他的手机和钥匙
[02:44] but left his wallet and 200 bucks in cash. 但没拿走钱包和两百块的现金
[02:47] So this was more than just a late-night stick-up. 那么这不是一起简单的深夜抢劫
[02:50] Why don’t we get the witness together with a sketch artist? 叫目击者跟速写师画张疑犯画像吧
[02:52] Already in the works. 已经在办了
[02:54] And to hear the jogger tell it, 听跑步者的意思
[02:56] this chick was cool as can be. 那小妞相当冷静
[02:57] She may be a pro. 她可能是职业杀手
[02:58] Does raise the question… 那么问题来了
[02:59] what was Henry doing here so late at night? 亨利这么晚在这里做什么
[03:01] Waiting for someone. 等人
[03:02] CSU found cigarette butts 鉴证组找到了
[03:04] that match the pack in his pocket. 跟他兜里的一样牌子的烟头
[03:07] And if he was up to no good, 如果他的确在搞什么鬼
[03:09] it wouldn’t be his first time. 也不会是第一次了
[03:10] He did a nickel at Elmira for aggravated assault… 他因重伤罪在埃尔迈拉蹲过监狱
[03:12] Got out a few years ago. 几年前才出狱
[03:17] He’s still got his work uniform on, 他还穿着工作服
[03:18] so let’s see if anyone at Go Quick Towing 去迅捷拖车看看有没有人知道
[03:20] – knows how he wound up here. – Let’s go. -他怎么会跑来这里 -走吧
[03:25] He wasn’t on the job, I can tell you that. 我能告诉你他不是在办公事
[03:27] We didn’t have any pickups out that way, 我们没接过那里的活儿
[03:28] so I don’t know what he was doing there. 我也不知道他为什么在那里
[03:30] Well, who would? 谁会知道
[03:31] Did he have any family? 他有亲人吗
[03:33] He doesn’t. 没有
[03:34] He didn’t even have a girl, I don’t think. 好像连女朋友都没有
[03:36] Poor guy. 可怜人
[03:37] I don’t know. I just… I just can’t get over it. 我真是缓不过劲
[03:41] Henry was my top driver. 亨利是我最好的司机
[03:43] Just a… just a real stand-up guy. 是个不错的家伙
[03:45] – Even though he had a record? – So do I. -即便他有案底吗 -我也有
[03:47] There’s not a lot of jobs out there for ex-cons. 释放犯人找工作比较困难
[03:50] But Henry, he, uh, he was out of the life, 但亨利脱离了过去
[03:53] so I gave him a shot, and I never regretted it. 所以我给了他个机会 我从没为此后悔过
[03:55] Did he have problems with anyone that you know of? 你知道他跟谁有矛盾吗
[03:57] Oh, yeah. Henry got threatened every day. 嗯 亨利每天都受到生命威胁
[03:59] He did? By whom? 是吗 谁威胁他
[04:00] All kinds of people. 什么人都有
[04:02] Waving bats, knives, guns… you name it. 挥球棒的 动刀的 动枪的 都有
[04:04] Wait a minute. I thought that he was a tow-truck driver. 等等 他不是拖车司机吗
[04:06] Specializing in vehicle recovery. 专门负责汽车回收
[04:10] Henry was a repo man? 亨利负责回收啊
[04:11] And folks aren’t that excited 大伙儿可不喜欢
[04:13] when we take their cars away. 我们拿走他们的车
[04:15] So, these threats that he got… 那么他受到的威胁
[04:16] Did any of them ever come from an Asian woman? 有没有哪个来自亚裔女性
[04:19] Not that I can remember. 我记得是没有
[04:21] But listen, detective, 但听我说 探长
[04:23] some of the people we deal with are pissed off, 我们遇到的一些人很生气
[04:25] but they’re mad at the banks, not us. 但他们气的是银行 不是我们
[04:27] I mean, I can’t believe 我无法相信
[04:28] anyone would hunt Henry down to kill him. 会有人找到亨利杀了他
[04:31] Still, we’ll need a list of the repos. 但我们还是需要车辆被回收的人的名单
[04:33] Yeah. Sure. 嗯 好
[04:35] Wait a minute. 等等
[04:37] Maybe this has something to do with 或许这事跟
[04:39] what happened yesterday at lunch. 昨天午饭时发生的事有关
[04:41] What do you mean? 怎么回事
[04:41] Well, he went out to lunch like he normally does, 他像往常那样出去吃午饭
[04:43] and when he came back, he was all shook up. 他回来的时候 吓得不轻
[04:47] – What about? – He wouldn’t say. -是什么事 -他不肯说
[04:48] He left mid-shift, without a word. 他班没上完就走了 招呼都不打
[04:51] And he left the yard, didn’t come back. 他离开了车场 再没回来
[04:53] That was the last I ever saw him. 我就再没见到他了
[04:54] And where exactly did he go to lunch? 他午饭去哪里吃的
[04:56] I don’t know, 我不知道
[04:58] but there was something else he did that was strange. 但还有一件怪事
[05:00] My alarm guy told me that Henry was asking 我们负责车锁的人告诉我亨利
[05:02] for access codes to a 2013 x5 a few days ago. 几天前曾问他要2013X5的警报码
[05:06] What was strange about that? 这怎么了
[05:07] We don’t have any 2013 X5s on our repo list. 我们回收清单上没有2013X5
[05:15] So, I spoke to Henry’s colleagues. 我问过亨利的同事
[05:16] None of them knows where he went to lunch yesterday 他们都不知道他昨天去哪吃了午饭
[05:19] or why he was asking for the x5 codes. 也不知道他为什么问起X5的警报码
[05:22] Maybe our repo man was actually stealing cars. 或许回收员其实是在偷车
[05:25] He clearly had the skill set. 他显然有这个本事
[05:26] Yeah, but from everything that everyone said, 可是其他所有人都说
[05:28] including Henry’s former parole officer, 包括亨利之前的保释官
[05:30] he was just a stand-up citizen. 也说他是个守法的好公民
[05:32] Yeah, that’s because he was concealing 那也是因为他隐瞒了
[05:34] his car-stealing ways. 他在偷车的事
[05:36] Even his boss said he was a very private guy. 连他的老板都说他是个独来独往的人
[05:38] So, unbeknownst to anyone, Henry sets his eyes on an X5. 没人知道 亨利把目标瞄准了那辆X5
[05:42] He gets the alarm codes. 他拿到了警报码
[05:43] But, in a fateful error, 可这是个致命的错误
[05:46] he steals the X5 belonging to this woman — 他偷的这辆X5是属于这个女人的…
[05:48] A triad assassin. 一个三合会杀手
[05:50] An assassin? 杀手
[05:51] Really? Again? 真的 又来
[05:53] Come on. This time, it fits. 拜托 这次对的上
[05:55] How does it fit? 怎么对的上了
[05:56] He steals her car, and she kills him? 他偷了她的车 她就把他杀了
[05:58] Why doesn’t she just put in an insurance claim and call it a day? 她为什么不直接向保险公司报告了事
[06:01] Because it wasn’t about the car. 因为这并不仅仅是车的问题
[06:03] See, when Henry stole the vehicle, 亨利偷了这辆车之后
[06:05] he took something of value from the inside. 他拿走了车里非常有价值的东西
[06:07] That’s what the assassin was trying to retrieve from his pocket. 也就是那个杀手在他口袋里找的东西
[06:10] And said stolen item was…? 那被偷的东西又是什么呢
[06:13] Cold fusion technology. 低温核融合技术
[06:14] A genetically engineered super-virus. 基因工程改造过的超级病毒
[06:16] Some secret unpublished “Harry Potter” manuscript. 尚未公布的《哈利·波特》秘密手稿
[06:20] Actually, one thing that you said does make sense. 其实你说的有一件事情还有点道理
[06:21] One thing? 只有一个
[06:22] The X5 might have something to do with Henry’s death. 那辆X5应该和亨利的死有关
[06:24] You know what — I’m gonna call auto theft 我要打电话给车辆报失部
[06:26] and see if there are any reported stolen X5s recently. 看看最近有没有报告失窃的X5
[06:29] From a triad assassin. 车主是个三合会杀手
[06:31] She’s not a triad assassin. 她才不是三合会杀手
[06:32] We don’t know that. 这个可不好说
[06:34] This is just so terrible. Henry was such a decent man. 这真是太可怕了 亨利是个非常好的人
[06:36] I wish all my tenants were like him. 真希望所有房客都能和他一样
[06:38] I’m sure you do. 是啊
[06:39] Ma’am, have you seen this woman before? 女士 你见过这个女人吗
[06:43] Well, I — I believe I have. 我…我应该见过
[06:46] Here, in this building? 这里 在这幢楼里
[06:47] Why, yes. 是的
[06:48] We passed each other in the hall. 我们在大厅里擦肩而过
[06:50] She was headed for Henry’s unit. 她朝亨利的公寓过去了
[06:51] When was this? 什么时候的事情
[06:52] Oh, about 10 minutes ago. 大概就十分钟之前
[06:54] – 10 minutes ago? – Uh, maybe less. -十分钟之前 -可能更短
[06:56] Does she have something to do with what happened to Henry? 她和亨利被害有什么关系吗
[06:58] Ma’am, what’s Henry’s apartment number? 女士 亨利的公寓是多少号
[06:59] 517 Uh, 517.
[07:18] Bedroom. 卧室
[07:49] Now hand me your backup weapon. 把你的备枪交出来
[07:51] Here’s his backup. 支援在此
[07:53] Drop it. 放下枪
[08:10] You better think this through. 你最好想清楚了
[08:13] We’re cops. 我们可是警察
[08:14] So am I. 我也是
[08:18] Hong Kong P.D. 香港警局
[08:19] Now, who’s the lead investigator on this case? 谁是这起案子的负责人
[08:23] You’re awfully far from Hong Kong, 你离香港可够远的
[08:25] Chief inspector Zhang. 张首席调查员
[08:28] Are these handcuffs truly necessary? 手铐真的有必要吗
[08:30] You attacked two NYPD detectives. 你袭击了两名纽约警局的探员
[08:33] Only because I had no idea they were police. 我当时不知道他们是警察
[08:35] So, you mean to tell me she got both your guns? 你是说 她把你俩的枪都夺走了
[08:39] Hey, you — you weren’t there. 你…你又不在场
[08:42] She’s fast. 她动作很快
[08:44] I mean, like, crazy fast. 真的 非常快
[08:46] Please. She ain’t all that. 根本没那么快
[08:48] And yet she got both your guns. 可她还是夺走了你俩的枪
[08:52] It says here that you are a part of 这上面说你是属于
[08:54] a U.S./Chinese organized-crime task force 一个中美联合有组织犯罪调查组
[08:57] based in San Francisco. 大本营在旧金山
[08:59] What are you doing in New York? 你在纽约做什么呢
[09:01] Detective, let’s cut to the chase, shall we? 探长 我们还是直奔正题吧
[09:03] I am not the murderer. 我不是凶手
[09:04] So, do you always make a habit of finding dead bodies 那你是不是总能找到尸体
[09:07] and relieving them of their belongings? 然后拿走他们的随身物品
[09:08] I know Henry. 我认识亨利
[09:10] Rather, I knew him. 生前认识他
[09:11] How? 怎么认识的
[09:13] It’s complicated. 说起来很复杂
[09:15] Was he involved in one of your investigations? 他是不是和你的什么调查有关系
[09:17] He was a friend. 他是我的朋友
[09:18] We hadn’t seen each other in years. 我们好些年没见过了
[09:19] We made plans to meet here in the city, 我们本来约好在纽约见面
[09:22] and then he called me and told me he couldn’t come. 可他后来打电话说他来不了了
[09:24] He sounded frightened. 他听上去很害怕
[09:25] I asked him what was going on, 我问他发生了什么吗
[09:26] and he told me he was in trouble. 他说他惹上麻烦了
[09:28] – What kind of trouble? – He wouldn’t say. -什么麻烦 -他不肯说
[09:30] I called back. He never answered. 我打电话给他 他一直不接
[09:32] I was worried, so I flew out right away. 我很担心 就立刻飞过来了
[09:38] How did you end up at the crime scene? 那你是怎么会在犯罪现场的
[09:42] When Henry didn’t return my calls, 因为亨利不接我电话
[09:44] I had a colleague in San Francisco ping his cell. 我就让旧金山的同事定位他的手机
[09:46] So you found him in the park? 然后你就在公园找到他了
[09:48] When I got there, he was already dead. 我赶到时 他已经死了
[09:51] So I took his phone and his keys, 我就拿走了他的手机和钥匙
[09:52] and I began to investigate. 自己开始了调查
[09:53] And why didn’t you call us from the crime scene? 那你在案发现场时为什么不报警
[09:55] ’cause I didn’t want to waste my time 因为我不想浪费时间
[09:56] having this conversation. 进行这样的谈话
[09:58] My friend has been murdered. 我的朋友被谋杀了
[09:59] I have to find out who did it. 我得找出凶手
[10:01] No. I do. 不 是我要找凶手
[10:05] Detective, I just got off with the TSA. 探长 我刚和运输安全管理局确认过了
[10:07] Chief inspector Zhang’s flight didn’t arrive until midnight. 张首席调查员的飞机午夜才降落
[10:11] Which is when Henry was killed. 那正是亨利被害的时间
[10:13] She couldn’t have done it. 她肯定不是凶手
[10:18] Now may I go? 我现在可以走了吗
[10:20] As long as you promise that you’re not gonna work this case. 只要你保证不再调查这件案子
[10:23] That’s a promise I cannot make. 我可无法做出这个保证
[10:24] And you no longer have cause to hold me. 你们也没有理由继续拘留我了
[10:28] Chief inspector, in the interest of all parties, 首席调查员 考虑到各方利益
[10:32] perhaps you should consider working with us. 也许你可以考虑和我们合作
[10:38] I would like my personal effects returned to me now. 我想马上拿回我的私人物品
[10:55] Take a peek at this. 瞧一眼这个
[10:56] It’s Zhang’s personnel file. 这是张的个人档案
[10:58] She’s more than just some cop. 她可不是一般的警察
[11:00] Wait a minute, that U.S./Chinese task force — 等等 那个中美调查组…
[11:03] She’s not just on it. 她不仅在组里
[11:04] She’s running it? 她还是负责人
[11:09] Commendations, citations. 表彰 嘉奖
[11:11] Oh, my gosh, she is impressive. 我的天 她好厉害
[11:13] Oh, sure, on paper. 是啊 纸面上
[11:15] What about the way she schooled Ryan and Esposito? 她对付莱恩和埃斯波西托的身手呢
[11:16] Was that just on paper? 也只是纸面上的吗
[11:18] Captain. 警监
[11:19] I’ve been thinking about your proposal, 我考虑了你的提议
[11:21] and I do see the advantage of us working together. 我觉得我们合作确实有益处
[11:24] Does the offer still stand? 提议还有效吗
[11:28] Yes. 当然
[11:31] Okay. 那好
[11:32] Then let’s start with this. 那咱们就从这里开始吧
[11:33] You had mentioned that before Henry died, 你之前提到 亨利死前
[11:35] he had gone to lunch and returned upset. 去吃了午餐 回来时心情很差
[11:37] I found that receipt in his pocket. 我在他口袋里发现了这张收据
[11:40] From the jade temple restaurant in chinatown. 是唐人街的玉寺餐厅
[11:42] It’s time-stamped yesterday afternoon. 时间戳是昨天下午的
[11:44] Why don’t the three of you check it out, 不如你们三个去查查吧
[11:45] see if there’s anything about his lunch 看他午餐时有没有出什么事
[11:47] – That can explain why he got killed. – Okay. -可能会导致他遇害 -好
[11:51] I’m Castle. 我是卡塞尔
[11:52] We’re partners. 我们是搭档
[11:53] Act… we’re also married. 其实 我们也是夫妻
[11:54] – Interesting arrangement. – Yeah. -有意思 -就是啊
[11:56] This is gonna be fun… 肯定会很有意思的
[11:57] This little threesome here. 咱们这个”三人行”
[11:59] Investigatively speaking. 我是说查案
[12:01] I don’t want to… didn’t mean to — 我不想…我无意…
[12:02] I’m not trying to imply that… 我不是想暗示…
[12:04] Quit while you’re behind. 说不下去就别说了
[12:05] Yeah. 好
[12:11] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[12:15] Hello. Table for three? 您好 三位吗
[12:16] Uh, no, not today. 不 今天不是来吃饭的
[12:17] Detective beckett, NYPD. 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局的
[12:20] You are the police? 你们是警察
[12:22] I’m mimi tan. This is my establishment. 我是谭咪咪 这是我的馆子
[12:24] What can I do for you? 有什么能效劳的
[12:26] We’d like to ask you some questions 关于你的一位客人
[12:27] about one of your customers. 我们想问你几个问题
[12:30] Not one of my customers… he’s my number-one customer. 不是随便一位客人 他是我最棒的主顾
[12:33] Henry eats here every day. 亨利每天都来这里用餐
[12:34] Not anymore. He was murdered. 以后不会了 他被杀了
[12:38] This is tragic. 太悲惨了
[12:40] When Henry was here yesterday, 昨天亨利来这里时
[12:41] did he say that anything was wrong 有没有说起有什么麻烦
[12:43] or that he was having problems with anyone? 或是他招惹了什么人
[12:45] No, I don’t think so. 不 应该没有
[12:47] Her. 她
[12:49] Was she working here yesterday? 她昨天来上班了吗
[12:51] Suyin? Yes. 苏颖 她来了
[12:53] I’ll go talk to her. 我去跟她谈谈
[12:59] What if I just stay here and wait? 我能在这里等吗
[13:01] Uh, yeah. 好
[13:06] Uh, Suyin? 苏颖
[13:07] Detective beckett, NYPD. 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局的
[13:09] We’d like a word. 我们想找你谈谈
[13:10] I don’t want trouble. 我不想惹麻烦
[13:11] No, no, you’re not in any trouble. 不 你不会有麻烦的
[13:13] We need to ask you a few questions. 我们只是要问你几个问题
[13:20] I know nothing. I must work now. 我什么都不知道 我得去干活了
[13:24] She knows more than she’s letting on. 她有事没吐出来
[13:25] It’s like she’s afraid to talk to us. 她似乎很怕跟我们说话
[13:27] Us, or perhaps you. 可能只是怕你
[13:29] Her dialect indicates that she’s from the Chongqing region. 她的口音表明她是重庆人
[13:32] The police corruption is rampant there. 那里的警方很腐败
[13:34] Let me talk to her in her native language… 我去用她的方言跟她聊聊
[13:36] Put her at ease. 让她放松点
[13:44] Did she just take over your interview? 她是接手了你的问询吗
[13:46] Yeah. 是
[13:48] Okay, she’s more than qualified, Castle. 她可非常优秀 卡塞尔
[13:50] Did you know that she was the youngest officer 知道吗 她曾是最年轻的
[13:52] to become chief inspector? 升任首席调查官的警员
[13:53] She has cleared more murders 她的破案率在香港警方
[13:54] than anyone in hong kong P.D. History. 历史中首屈一指的
[13:57] Okay, so she’s good at her job. 好吧 她很擅长自己的工作
[13:59] Not just that. 不仅如此
[14:00] Take a look at her husband. 看看她丈夫
[14:02] Action-movie star. 动作电影明星
[14:03] Yes, well, I’m a highly paid novelist. 好吧 我也是个稿酬不菲的小说家啊
[14:07] What about the kids? 那她的孩子们呢
[14:09] Cute, huh? 可爱吧
[14:14] I’ve seen cuter. That’s… 我还见过更可爱的
[14:16] Please, tell me you’re not comparing yourself to her. 拜托 别告诉我你在拿自己跟她作比较
[14:19] We’re… 我们…
[14:23] She said there was an incident yesterday. 她说昨天出了点事
[14:25] A customer refused to order lunch. 有一位客人拒绝点餐
[14:27] He said he was waiting for someone. 他说自己在等什么人
[14:29] Apparently, he just checked his e-mail until Henry arrived. 亨利到之前他一直在查邮件
[14:31] He joined Henry at his table, and an argument broke out. 然后坐去了亨利那桌 随后吵了起来
[14:34] Then he finally left, but not before he told henry, 后来他终于走了 但走之前他跟亨利说
[14:37] “You cannot walk away from this.” “你逃不掉的”
[14:39] Does Suyin know what they were fighting about? 苏颖知道他们为什么吵架吗
[14:41] No, she didn’t get a good look at him. 不 她没仔细看他
[14:42] She said he was white, 40s, 她说他是白人 40岁左右
[14:44] Average height, average weight… 中等身高 中等身材
[14:50] Is there a password required for Wi-Fi? 这里的无线网需要密码吗
[14:52] No. Wi-Fi is free. 不用 无线网是免费的
[14:54] What are you thinking? 你在想什么
[14:55] If the man connected his phone to Wi-Fi, 如果那人用手机连过无线网
[14:58] The router would have logged his unique M.A.C. address. 路由器就会记下他独一无二的MAC地址
[15:00] We can use that and track his name. 我们可以用来查到他的姓名
[15:02] Did you see that? 看到没
[15:04] She might’ve just broken this case with a Wi-Fi sign. 她可能凭一个无线网标志就破了这案子
[15:07] Yes, yes, I’m impressed. Are you happy? 好吧 是很了不起 你高兴了
[15:09] No, Castle. 不 卡塞尔
[15:11] She’s just like me… 她跟我很像
[15:12] Only better. 但比我更好
[15:17] So, I traced all the deviced that used the restaurant’s Wi-Fi 我查了亨利在餐馆期间
[15:19] during the time Henry was there. 所有连过那里无线网的设备
[15:21] Only one is owned by a man 只有一个设备的主人
[15:22] fitting our suspect’s description. 符合嫌疑人的描述
[15:26] Michael Glassman. 迈克尔·格拉斯曼
[15:27] Good. We should send a copy of this over to Suyin. 很好 我们可以发一份给苏颖看看
[15:29] I already did, and she positively identified him 已经给了 她确定他就是
[15:31] as the one Henry was having the argument with. 跟亨利争吵的人
[15:33] Does glassman have a criminal record? 格拉斯曼有犯罪记录吗
[15:35] Actually, quite the opposite. 事实上 正相反
[15:42] Wait a minute. Is this right? 等等 这没搞错吗
[15:45] What? Who is this guy? 怎么了 这人是谁
[15:47] He’s an FBI agent. 他是个联调局探员
[15:55] Agent Glassman? 格拉斯曼探员
[15:56] I’m detective Beckett. 我是贝克特探长
[15:58] This is Mr. Castle. 这位是卡塞尔先生
[15:59] Hello. 你好
[16:01] Thank you for coming in. 谢谢你能来
[16:02] Well, we’re on the same team, right? Law-enforcement synergy. 我们是一边的嘛 执法协作
[16:05] So, what can I do for the NYPD? 纽约警方需要我帮什么忙
[16:07] We’re looking into the death of Henry Graham, 我们在调查亨利·格莱姆之死
[16:09] and we were hoping that you could fill in the blanks. 希望你能为我们解答疑问
[16:11] Henry Graham? 亨利·格莱姆
[16:13] I’m afraid that name doesn’t ring a bell. 恐怕我没听说过这个名字
[16:16] Uh, this man right here. 就是这个人
[16:17] You don’t recognize him? 你没见过吗
[16:20] No, I don’t. 不 没见过
[16:23] Agent Glassman, we know that you had contact with our victim. 格拉斯曼探员 我们知道你们有过接触
[16:26] You were seen with him yesterday at the Jade Temple restaurant, 昨天在玉寺餐厅有人见过你俩
[16:30] together, having a heated argument. 在一起 还在吵架
[16:33] Somebody gave you a bum tip. 有人提供了假消息
[16:36] I was never at any Jade Temple. 我从没去过什么玉寺
[16:38] Your phone was, 至少你的电话
[16:39] along with someone who bore a striking resemblance to you. 和一个符合你形象特征的人去过
[16:42] And then, hours later, Henry ended up dead. 几小时后 亨利就死了
[16:47] Where were you at midnight last night? 昨晚午夜左右你在哪里
[16:50] Trust me, Detective Beckett, you do not want to go there. 相信我 贝克特探长 你不知道为好
[16:57] Well, so much for law-enforcement synergy. 还执法协作呢
[16:59] He out-and-out lied about knowing Henry. 他直接就说谎说不认识亨利
[17:02] He’s in this thing up to his bolo tie. 他和这件事绝对有关系
[17:04] Only we don’t know what this is. 只是我们还不知道是什么事
[17:06] You know, I’m gonna see 我去问问
[17:07] if Captain Gates can talk to the Bureau. 盖茨警监能不能和联调局沟通
[17:09] Maybe she can shake some info loose. 也许她能问出点什么
[17:11] How about you? Do you have anything? 你呢 有什么线索吗
[17:12] Uh, yeah, but I’m not quite sure what to make of it yet. 是有 但我还不确定这能证明什么
[17:15] The lab found a phenol-formaldehyde resin 实验室在亨利的鞋底发现了
[17:18] on the bottom of henry’s shoes. 苯酚甲醛树脂
[17:19] Formaldehyde? Like for embalming? 甲醛 尸体防腐剂里那种吗
[17:21] Yeah, for embalming, making circuit boards, 没错 尸体防腐 电路板
[17:24] treatment of fabrics — all kinds of stuff. 织物处理 作用很多
[17:26] They think that he must have 他们认为他死前
[17:27] been somewhere where that chemical was used 一定是去了什么用到了
[17:28] right before he died. 那种化学品的地方
[17:30] Maybe he stepped in the formaldehyde 也许他是在偷那辆X5时
[17:31] right before he stole the X5. 踩到了甲醛
[17:33] He didn’t jack any X5. I checked. 他没有偷X5 我查了
[17:35] There were no X5s reported stolen. 没有X5的挂失记录
[17:37] So what was he doing with those alarm codes? 那他要报警码是要做什么呢
[17:38] And if Henry left work at 2:00 P.M., 而且如果亨利下午两点下班
[17:40] showed up dead at midnight, 午夜死亡
[17:41] he’s unaccounted for for 10 hours, 期间就有10个未知小时
[17:43] so where was he during that time? 那这期间他在哪
[17:45] Well, he didn’t own a car, so I’ll check the activity 他自己没车 我去查他的
[17:47] on his metro and credit cards, see if he went anywhere. 公交卡和信用卡 看他是不是去了哪
[17:49] I’ll circle back with his neighbors, see if they saw him. 我去询问他的邻居 看有没有人见过他
[17:51] Okay. Call me if you guys find anything. 好 有线索了通知我
[17:52] Yeah. 好的
[17:53] For a second there, I thought 我刚刚还以为
[17:55] I was gonna get stuck doing thankless grunt work tonight. 今晚就要耗在出力不讨好的乏味工作中了
[17:59] Castle. 卡塞尔
[18:01] We’re standing right here. 我们还没走呢
[18:03] What? 怎么啦
[18:04] Tonight. 对了 今晚
[18:05] Sorry, um, I forgot to tell you — 抱歉我忘记告诉你了
[18:07] I’m going out with Zhang tonight. 我今晚要和张出去
[18:08] You are? 是吗
[18:09] Is, um — you t-think that’s a good idea? 你真觉得这样好吗
[18:12] Yeah. I mean, we’re working together. 挺好啊 我们毕竟一起工作
[18:14] We should get to know each other better. 应该更加了解对方
[18:16] Anyway, don’t wait up for me, okay? 反正 别等我了好吗
[18:19] Bye. 拜
[18:22] Take a seat, Castle. 请坐 卡塞尔
[18:24] Let me tell you a little something about life. 我们来跟你聊聊人生
[18:28] You see, what you did there, Castle — rookie mistake. 你刚才的反应 卡塞尔 就是低级错误
[18:32] What’d I do? 我怎么了
[18:33] You tried to stop her. 你不想让她去
[18:34] I mean, Jenny — she’s got her girls’ nights, 比如珍妮 她就有自己的女孩之夜
[18:37] and I’m — I’m totally fine with that. 而且我完全不介意
[18:38] You see, in a marriage, 在婚姻中
[18:41] you have to give your partner some space. 你必须要给对方留自己的空间
[18:44] Okay, Ryan. 好吧 莱恩
[18:47] Uh, this is my third marriage. 这是我第三次结婚了
[18:50] I think I know what I’m doing. 我想我知道该干什么
[18:56] Rrrrrrrichard… 理查德
[18:59] why don’t you want her to go? 你为什么不想让她去
[19:00] Guys, it’s no secret that Zhang is accomplished 两位 我们都知道张德才兼备
[19:04] and that Beckett admires her for that. E– 而且贝克特也很钦佩她这点
[19:08] Even envies her. 甚至是嫉妒她
[19:09] So if they hang out, 所以如果她们一起出去
[19:10] I’m just afraid it’s gonna be some weird competition. 我害怕会发展成诡异的竞赛
[19:13] Come on. Beckett would never do that. 拜托 贝克特才不会那么做
[19:16] Yeah, bro. This is Beckett we’re talking about. 对呀 哥们 这可是贝克特哎
[19:18] It’s a girls’ night out. 只是个女孩之夜罢了
[19:19] It won’t be a competition. 才不会发展成竞赛呢
[19:30] Not bad. 不错啊
[19:34] Thanks. I’m, uh, a little rusty, though. 谢谢 其实我有些生疏了
[19:37] Me too. 我也是
[19:38] I haven’t been to a range in six months. 我都六个月没进射击场了
[19:44] That’s after six months? 这就是六个月没练习的结果
[19:46] It’s hard to find time to practice 很难找到时间练习
[19:48] with my duties in Hong Kong, San Fran, the Hague. 在香港 旧金山 海牙都很忙
[19:51] Wait a minute. You work at the Hague? 等等 你还在海牙工作过
[19:53] With the international war crimes tribunal. 在国际战争罪法庭
[19:56] Trust me, it’s not as glamorous as it sounds. 相信我 其实也没传闻的那么好
[19:59] But when you reach the peak of a mountain, 但当你达到了一个顶峰
[20:00] It’s time to scale another one, right? 就会开始寻找下个目标 不是吗
[20:03] Yeah. 是啊
[20:05] So, uh, team leader, a wife, a mom — 你身兼队长 妻子 母亲
[20:09] isn’t it a struggle to do it all? 不觉得忙不过来吗
[20:12] The trick is to not struggle, but to find balance. 所以不要试着兼顾 而是要找到平衡点
[20:15] The moment you think it’s a struggle, 一旦你觉得吃力了
[20:16] that’s when you fall. 也就是失去平衡了
[20:20] You know, there’s one thing that doesn’t add up, though, 有一件事我不明白
[20:22] I mean, given who you are — 以你的身份
[20:23] How Henry and I know each other — 你想问我为什么会认识亨利吧
[20:25] Because we come from such different worlds. 因为我们来自不同的世界
[20:27] Exactly. 没错
[20:27] My parents worked as house staff 我父母是联合国
[20:29] for the Chinese Mission to the U.N. 中国代表团的住院医师
[20:30] I ended up in public school, here in the city. 所以我就在这里进了所公立学校
[20:33] I didn’t speak much english, got bullied for it. 我当时不会说英语 总因此受欺负
[20:36] Henry stood up for me. 亨利总是帮我
[20:39] I couldn’t stop what he became, 我无法改变他选择的路
[20:40] but we never stopped being friends. 但我们一直是朋友
[20:46] Somehow, the fact that you did this 不知怎么 你能做到这个
[20:47] makes you even more attractive. 让我觉得你更迷人了
[20:49] Yeah? 是吗
[20:50] Well, tell it to Zhang. 你这话应该对张说
[20:53] This is her target? 这是她的成绩吗
[20:54] And she has 10 others just like it. 十多次都是这成绩
[20:59] Well, so she’s a good shot. Big deal. 说明她枪法很准 那又怎样
[21:02] She’s good at everything! 她什么都很好
[21:03] She’s got an incredible career, 她事业有成
[21:05] Movie-star husband, perfect kids. 老公是电影明星 有完美的孩子
[21:07] She does it all, she has it all, 她什么都厉害 她什么都有
[21:08] and to top it off, she’s gorgeous. 而且最重要的是 她长得很美
[21:11] Yeah, she is. 是啊 没错
[21:12] Wait a minute. You think she’s gorgeous? 等等 你认为她很美吗
[21:15] I… 我…
[21:17] was just agreeing with you. 只是同意你的看法
[21:18] Okay, but did you think it before I said it? 那我说之前你认为她美吗
[21:23] No…? 不…
[21:27] Oh, my god. Castle, I haven’t felt like this 天呐 卡塞尔 自从长了青春痘后
[21:28] since I had pimples. 我就没有这种感觉了
[21:31] I’m insecure. 我没有安全感
[21:33] You’re not insecure. 你不是没有安全感
[21:34] Wait — if I’m not insecure, 等等 如果我不是没有安全感
[21:36] then why’d you say what you just said? 那你刚才为什么要那样说
[21:37] Ah — okay, look, you’re doing it again. 好吧 你又来了
[21:39] It’s patterson syndrome. 这是帕特森综合症
[21:39] I knew it was a bad idea for you to go out with her. 我就知道你跟她出去是个坏主意
[21:41] No, no. Castle, I just wanted to see what made Zhang tick — 不 卡塞尔 我只想知道什么是张的动力
[21:45] you know, how she achieved what she did, 她是怎么得到今天拥有的一切
[21:46] so maybe that could help me move forward. 这样也许可以帮助我提高自己
[21:48] Kate, you don’t need her help. You’re doing just fine. 凯特 你不需要她的帮助 你已经很好了
[21:51] Yeah, but when you reach the peak of one mountain, 是的 但是当你到达一座山的顶峰时
[21:53] isn’t it time to scale another one? 难道不该翻越另一座山吗
[21:55] That sounds like something Zhang would say. 那听起来像是张会说的话
[21:57] Are you quoting her? 你在引用她的话吗
[21:58] No. 没有
[21:59] Look, you’re idealizing Zhang. 你把张想得太完美了
[22:01] You’re comparing yourself 你把自己跟一个
[22:03] to a version of her that doesn’t even exist. 根本不存在的她相比较
[22:05] She is a human, like the rest of us, flaws and all, 她是个凡人 跟我们一样 也有缺点
[22:08] not some infallible supercop 她并不是每次都会跳出来
[22:09] who swoops in every time to save the day. 拯救世界的完美超级警察
[22:11] Hey. Zhang just got a lead that could crack this case. 张刚找到可能会破案的线索
[22:16] You were saying? 你刚才说什么来着
[22:21] I was scanning surveillance video 我刚才在看亨利公寓大楼的
[22:22] of Henry’s apartment complex, 监控录像
[22:24] trying to piece together the timeline on the day he died, 试图拼凑起他死那天的时间线
[22:26] when I saw this. 然后我看到了这个
[22:28] That’s Henry. 那是亨利
[22:29] Note the time — 2:37 P.M. 看时间 下午两点三十七分
[22:31] Meaning after Henry left the repo yard, he went back home. 就是说亨利离开回收场后 回了趟家
[22:34] Except he didn’t stay. 不过他没有久留
[22:36] Five minutes later, he left his apartment complex. 五分钟后 他就离开了公寓大楼
[22:39] Watch what happens next. 看接下来发生了什么
[22:48] Before he was killed, Henry Graham was kidnapped. 在亨利·格莱姆死前 他被绑架了
[22:55] Tech was able to pull the numbers off the license plate. 技术部门放大照片看清了车牌
[22:57] The S.U.V. is registered to a William “Billy” Hicks. 这辆越野车登记在”比利”威廉·希克斯名下
[23:01] According to my buddies at narcotics, this guy’s hard-core. 据我在缉毒队的兄弟说 这个人是狠角色
[23:03] Every year, he makes their “Top 20” list for drug dealers. 每年 他都会登上他们毒贩前二十的榜单
[23:06] But they’ve never been able to nail him — 但他们一直都没能抓住他…
[23:08] Mostly because he has other guys do his dirty work. 主要因为他总让别人来做那些非法的事
[23:11] I know this man. 我知道这个人
[23:12] Billy Hicks started Henry on a life of crime, “比利”希克斯让亨利走上了犯罪之路
[23:14] hired him as an enforcer. 他雇佣他做打手
[23:16] He’s the reason that Henry went to prison. 亨利就是因为他才进的监狱
[23:18] Well, then he’s probably the reason Henry was murdered. 也许亨利也是因此才被杀的
[23:21] But Henry hasn’t worked for Hicks in — in almost 10 years. 但亨利不为希克斯工作 已有近十年
[23:23] Why would Hicks come after him now? 为什么希克斯现在会找上他
[23:28] Maybe Henry knew too much — 也许亨利知道的太多
[23:29] about Hicks and the organization. 希克斯和贩毒组织的事
[23:30] That’s probably why Glassman approached him at the Jade Temple — 这正是格拉斯曼在玉寺接近他的原因
[23:34] The FBI is building a case against Hicks. 联调局在立案调查希克斯
[23:36] And Glassman wanted Henry to roll. 格拉斯曼希望亨利揭发他的罪行
[23:38] You know, if Henry refused, 如果亨利拒绝的话
[23:40] that explains why Glassman and he fought. 那就解释了格拉斯曼为什么和他争吵
[23:42] It doesn’t matter if he refused. 他是否拒绝并不重要
[23:43] If a man like Hicks thought Henry was talking to the FBI, 像希克斯那样的人 如果认为亨利跟联调局交涉
[23:46] he would stop at nothing to protect his empire 他会不择手段保护自己的帝国
[23:48] and eliminate the threat. 铲除威胁
[23:51] Where do we find Hicks? 在哪能找到希克斯
[23:52] He operates out of a gym he owns in Queens — 他在皇后区经营了一家健身房
[23:53] O’donnell’s boxing. 奥唐纳拳击馆
[23:54] All right. Let’s go. 好的 我们走
[23:55] Detective, wait! 探长 等一下
[23:58] I need a word with you. 我有话要跟你说
[24:05] You can’t go after Hicks. 你不能追希克斯这条线
[24:08] W-why not? 为什么不行
[24:09] Orders straight from 1PP. 总局直接下达的命令
[24:12] Did they say why? 他们有说原因吗
[24:13] Just that it’s a Federal matter. 只说那是联邦政府事宜
[24:17] So I’m right — Hicks is being investigated by the Feds. 我说对了 联调局在调查希克斯
[24:20] And they don’t want us screwing up their case. 他们不希望我们搞砸他们的案子
[24:23] Sir, he could be our killer. 长官 他可能是这案的凶手
[24:25] They are aware of that. They need us to wait. 他们知晓这一点 他们让我们等
[24:27] For how long? 等多久
[24:28] Until indictments come down. 等到可以落案起诉他
[24:30] And when exactly do they expect these indictments — 到底什么时候可以起诉他
[24:32] Days, weeks, months? 几天 几周 还是几个月
[24:34] We don’t know, but until then, 我们不知道 但在那之前
[24:35] we’ve been ordered to stand down from this investigation. 上面下令让我们暂停对他的调查
[24:38] What are you saying — 你是说…
[24:39] that my friend is dead and I can do nothing? 我的朋友死了 而我却什么也不能为他做吗
[24:41] Is that what you’re telling me, Detective Beckett? 你是这个意思吗 贝克特探长
[24:45] Where is the justice in that? 公理何在
[24:51] She’s not wrong. 她说得没错
[24:54] Look, even though we can’t approach Hicks, 尽管我们不能接近希克斯
[24:57] we can build a case, gather evidence against him. 我们仍可以立案 收集他的罪证
[25:00] We’ll start by combing street cams — 我们就从街头监控开始寻找
[25:01] see if we can find out where that S.U.V. 看是否能找到越野车
[25:03] went after Henry was taken. 带走亨利后去了哪里
[25:04] I’ll send a team to the crime scene to canvass the park, 我会派一队人去犯罪现场询问一下公园里的人
[25:06] see if anyone remembers seeing that S.U.V. 看是否有人记得曾看见过那辆越野车
[25:08] You know, we should talk to Zhang, 我们应该找张谈谈
[25:09] see what else she knows about Henry and Hicks. 看她还知道亨利和希克斯一些什么事
[25:16] Zhang? 张
[25:27] You guys, did Zhang circle back through here? 伙计们 张从这里出去的吗
[25:29] – No. She stormed off that way, didn’t she? – Yeah. -没有 她从那条路走的 对吗 -是的
[25:31] Oh. You don’t think — 你不会认为…
[25:32] Yeah, I do — O’donnell’s boxing gym. 是的 没错 她去奥唐纳拳击馆了
[25:34] She’s going after Hicks. 她去找希克斯了
[25:35] I-I’ll get her. 我去找她
[25:37] She’s my responsibility. 我应该对她负责
[26:13] If you’re looking for the Pilates studio, 如果你要找普拉提健身馆的话
[26:15] it’s across the street. 去街对面
[26:16] I’m looking for your boss. There — Hicks. 我要找你老板 在那 希克斯
[26:18] Step aside, Tony. 让开 托尼
[26:19] Make a lady feel welcome here. 别让女士这么不自在
[26:22] Especially someone as… 尤其是…
[26:25] as lovely as this delicate flower. 像花朵一样精致的女士
[26:28] What could I do you for, Miss…? 有什么可以效劳的 怎么称呼
[26:29] Zhang. 张
[26:31] I’d like to discuss a mutual friend — 我想跟你谈一个我们共同的朋友
[26:33] Henry Graham. 亨利·格莱姆
[26:35] Sorry. I don’t know that name. 抱歉 我没听过这个名字
[26:37] Oh, I think you do. 我可不这么认为
[26:41] You don’t want to do that. 你不会想这么做的
[26:42] You might get hurt. 你会受伤
[26:43] Funny. I was gonna say the same thing to him. 真是好笑 我刚好也想这么对他说来着
[26:53] Wrong move, sweetheart. 亲爱的 你不该这么做
[27:31] Help me! 救命
[27:33] Help me! Please! Help me! 救我 救救我
[27:36] Zhang, step away! 张 后退
[27:37] Leave us, detective! 别管我们 探长
[27:39] Don’t make me ask again. 别让我再说一次
[27:51] Say goodbye, sister, ’cause I am pressing charges! 别以为这就完了 我要告你
[27:54] Now arrest this crazy bitch. 把这个疯婊子抓起来
[27:55] Right after I arrest you. 也得先让我把你抓起来再说
[27:56] For what? 凭什么
[27:57] We have a video of you abducting Henry Graham 我们有你在亨利·格莱姆的公寓门口
[28:00] outside of his apartment. 绑架他的监控录像
[28:01] Abduct? 绑架
[28:02] We gave him a ride. 我们只是送他一程
[28:04] By forcing him into your S.U.V.? 通过把他绑上车吗
[28:05] Come on, that was a gag. 拜托 那只是个恶作剧
[28:07] Okay, my boys were just… messing with him. 我的手下只是在捉弄他
[28:09] We do that stuff all the time. Ask Henry. 我们经常这么做 你去问亨利
[28:11] That’s gonna be hard, seeing as you killed him. 那会很困难 因为他被你杀了
[28:16] Wait. 等等
[28:17] Henry’s dead? 亨利死了吗
[28:19] Okay, I had nothing to do with that. 我完全与那无关
[28:22] All I did was help him. 我只是在帮他
[28:23] Help him with what? 帮他做什么
[28:27] You don’t want to talk to me? 你不想对我说吗
[28:28] Fine. You can talk to her. 可以 那你跟她说去
[28:30] Okay, look. 好吧 听着
[28:33] He came to me last week needing a favor. 他上周来找我帮忙
[28:36] What kind of a favor? 帮什么忙
[28:38] Let’s just say he wanted something. 这么说吧 他想要点东西
[28:40] What did he want?! 他想要什么
[28:43] Hypothetically? 可以假设地说吗
[28:44] Yeah. Fine. Hypothetically. 可以 那就假设
[28:45] Let’s say — and this is just an example — 这么说 只是举个例子
[28:49] That he wanted half a kilo of coke. 他想要500克可卡因
[28:53] Why would Henry need cocaine? 他要可卡因做什么
[28:57] Let’s just assume, in this particular example, 我们假设 在这个例子里
[29:00] that he said he was trying to help a friend 他说他想帮一个朋友
[29:02] get out of a bad situation. 脱离困境
[29:04] Who was the friend, 那个朋友是谁
[29:04] and what were they gonna do with the coke? 还有他们要可卡因做什么
[29:06] Maybe he didn’t say, and I didn’t ask. 也许他没有说 我也没有问
[29:08] Maybe I told him he shouldn’t get back in the game. 也许我告诉过他他不该再掺和进来
[29:10] It’s too dangerous. 太危险了
[29:11] But he said it was just a one-time deal. 但他说这只是一次性的交易
[29:13] You’re lying! 你在说谎
[29:14] – Henry would never sell drugs! – Wait! Zhang! Zhang! -亨利绝不会贩毒 -等等 张
[29:15] Maybe we’re talking about different Henrys, 也许我们说的不是同一个亨利
[29:17] because the one in my example 因为我这个例子里说的亨利
[29:18] asked for it to be divided into smaller eight-balls. 让我把那些可卡因分成小的定量
[29:22] Look, detective, Henry served me well back in the day. 探长 亨利以前在我手下干得很好
[29:27] When the shipment was ready, 当货准备好之后
[29:29] I had him picked up, not abducted. 我是去接他 而不是绑架
[29:31] I gave him the coke he needed. 我把他需要的可卡因给了他
[29:33] He was so grateful, 他很感激
[29:34] he even told me about the Feds watching my place, 他甚至告诉我联调局的人在监视我的地盘
[29:36] how they saw him leave here last week, 他们上周看到他离开这里
[29:39] and they tried to get him to roll on me. 想通过他举报我
[29:43] Hypothetically, of course. 当然 这都是假设
[29:46] And that was the last I’ve heard of him. 那是我最后一次有他的消息
[29:48] Let’s just say that you’re telling the truth. 假设你说的都是实话
[29:51] Did he tell you where he was going with the drugs? 他有没有告诉你拿了毒品后要去哪
[29:53] No. 没有
[29:54] But when my boys took him back to the city, 但我的手下送他回城时
[29:56] he didn’t go home. 他没有回家
[29:57] He wanted out on 53rd and 1st. 他想去53大道和第一大道的路口
[30:03] Yeah, Ryan. Look, Hicks could be lying about everything. 莱恩 希克斯有可能没说实话
[30:06] We still got to send a patrol 我们还是得派侦察队
[30:07] to canvass 53rd and 1st, just in case. 排查53大道和第一大道附近 以防万一
[30:10] Yeah. Look for witnesses. Thanks. 寻找目击证人 谢谢
[30:12] They should also pull traffic-camera footage of the area. 他们还得调出那个区域的交通监控
[30:15] That is not your call — not anymore. 你没资格再发号施令了
[30:17] What the hell were you thinking? 你在想些什么
[30:19] I did what I had to! 我做了我该做的
[30:20] Without any regard for the Feds, for the NYPD, for me. 一点都不考虑联邦调查局 纽约警局以及我
[30:24] Is that what you call being balanced? 这就是你说的平衡吗
[30:26] Okay, you want to know about being balanced? 你想知道什么叫平衡吗
[30:30] My husband and I are separated! 我丈夫和我分居了
[30:32] I am not the mother I should be! 我也没尽到母亲的责任
[30:34] You think I’m this amazing cop, that I have it all together, 你觉得我是了不起的警察 我什么都有
[30:37] but I don’t! 可实际上我不是那样
[30:39] I’m the reason that Henry’s dead! 亨利的死是我造成的
[30:43] What — what are you talking about? 你在说什么
[30:45] He called the other week. 前几周他给我打了电话
[30:46] He left a message saying that… 他留了一条信息
[30:50] …he needed my help. 说他需要我的帮助
[30:52] I didn’t think it was important, 我觉得那不是很重要
[30:53] so I didn’t call him back right away, 所以没有马上回电话
[30:54] and when I did, it was too late. 当我给他打电话时 已经晚了
[30:56] He told me no one could help him anymore. 他说没有人可以帮他了
[30:59] That’s why you hopped on that plane? 所以你才会搭上那架飞机
[31:01] Growing up, Henry was always there for me, 从小到大 亨利总是为我着想 帮助我
[31:04] protecting me. 保护我
[31:07] And when he needed me, I was too busy. 可当他需要我时 我却忙不过来
[31:09] I am always too busy 我总是忙得没时间
[31:11] for everything that really matters. 去做那些真正重要的事情
[31:15] That’s why I need to do this 所以我必须这么做
[31:17] not just for Henry, for me. 不仅为亨利也为我自己
[31:26] Who is it? 谁打来的
[31:35] This is all my fault. 都是我的错
[31:36] It sure is. 当然是你的错
[31:38] I’m going in. She shouldn’t take the blame for it. 我要进去 她不该为此承担过错
[31:40] She wouldn’t take it if she didn’t want to. 如果她不想承担 她是不会这么做的
[31:43] Believe me, Beckett has plenty of experience 相信我 贝克特在承担
[31:45] taking a bullet for other people doing stupid things. 别人干的蠢事这方面颇有经验
[31:48] Hell, she’s married to me. 她和我结婚了
[31:50] But, uh, you supercops need to stick together, right? 但你们这些超级警察得聚团 对吗
[31:57] What happened? 怎么了
[31:58] Uh, I told her that you left 我告诉她你离开时
[31:59] before you knew Hicks was off-limits. 并不知道希克斯在我们的调查范围之外
[32:01] Did she believe you? 她相信你吗
[32:03] She chose to believe me. 她选择相信我
[32:07] Thank you, detective. 谢谢你 探长
[32:09] Well, the best way to thank me 谢我的最好方式
[32:11] is to help us solve the case. 就是帮助我们破案
[32:13] Hey. So, we got a hit off that canvass. 我们在排查时找到了一点线索
[32:15] Unis — They found a street vendor 他们找到一个小贩
[32:17] who works near the corner of 53rd and 1st 在53大道和第一大道的街角工作
[32:19] Who saw Henry loitering around a residential parking garage 看见亨利在遇害当天在一个住宅停车库
[32:22] the day of the murder. 附近徘徊
[32:23] Seeing that Henry was a repo man. 鉴于亨利是回收人
[32:25] we contacted the building manager 我们联系了楼管
[32:26] to get a list of all the vehicles that park there. 拿到了停在那的车辆名单
[32:28] And one of them was a 2013 x5. 其中一辆就是2013款宝马X5
[32:31] Those alarm codes that Henry requested. 亨利要找的就是它的报警码
[32:33] Who owns the car? 车是谁的
[32:34] This guy — Jeffrey Wadlow. 这位 杰弗瑞·沃德罗
[32:35] He’s a wealthy businessman in property development 是个富有的房产开发商
[32:37] with a history of drug charges. 曾有过毒品指控
[32:39] That his high-powered attorneys always got dismissed. 他的高能律师总有办法让他脱罪
[32:41] Until the other day, 直到前几天
[32:42] because after receiving an anonymous tip to the police 警方接到匿名线报称
[32:45] that Wadlow was selling drugs, they pulled him over 沃德罗在贩毒 他们让他靠边停车
[32:47] and found half a kilo of cocaine 然后在他车里查获了500克可卡因
[32:49] separated out into eight-balls stashed inside the car. 分成小的定量
[32:52] That means Henry wasn’t selling drugs. 那就是说亨利没有在贩毒
[32:54] He was planting them. 而是嫁祸给别人
[32:55] Yeah, but why? 对 但为什么
[32:57] Is there a connection between Henry and Wadlow? 亨利和沃德罗之间有什么关联吗
[33:00] Not that we could find. 没找到
[33:01] Where’s Wadlow now? 沃德罗现在在哪
[33:02] Central booking, 在中央监室
[33:03] waiting arraignment for felony distribution charges. 等待贩毒重罪指控的传讯
[33:06] Who the hell is Henry Graham? 亨利·格莱姆是谁
[33:08] Come on, Mr. Wadlow. 得了吧 沃德罗先生
[33:09] I’ve got detectives digging into your life 我已让警探们去彻查
[33:11] looking for ties between the two of you, 你们俩之间的关系了
[33:13] And it’s going to be worse for you 如果你说不认识亨利
[33:14] if you say you don’t know Henry and we find out you do. 但我们查出你认识他 你就惨了
[33:17] But I don’t know him. 但我不认识他
[33:19] So why would he plant drugs in your car? 那他为什么要把毒品放到你车里
[33:22] Yes! 太好了
[33:23] I told the cops they were planted. 我跟警察说了有人陷害我
[33:25] Finally, someone who believes me! 终于有人信了
[33:27] Hey, hey, if you know it was this guy, 慢着 你们既然知道是他做的
[33:30] then I can get out of here, right? 那我不就可以出去了吗
[33:31] Not when you reached out and hired someone 可你买凶谋杀亨利
[33:33] to murder Henry. 这帐还没算
[33:35] Murder?! 谋杀
[33:36] I-I would never have someone killed, 我从来没杀过人
[33:38] I-I — especially someone I’ve never even seen before. 更何况是素昧平生的人
[33:40] If you don’t know Henry, 如果你不认识亨利
[33:42] then why would he try to frame you? 那他为什么要陷害你
[33:43] I have no idea. 我怎么知道
[33:45] Maybe somebody put him up to it. 可能是有人教唆他这么做的
[33:46] – Like who? – I don’t know. -比如谁 -我不知道
[33:48] Maybe somebody who — 或许是有人
[33:50] somebody who doesn’t like the way I do business — 看不惯我做生意的方式
[33:52] A competitor, maybe. 竞争对手 可能
[33:54] Who stands to gain by you going to prison, Mr. Wadlow? 沃德罗先生 如果你入狱 谁最获利呢
[33:58] A whole lot of people. 好多好多人
[34:03] Wadlow’s in the clear for the murder. 沃德罗的谋杀嫌疑洗清了
[34:05] He was locked up at the time of the death. 亨利死亡时他正被关押着
[34:07] Could he have ordered Henry’s execution while detained? 他会不会在拘留期间买凶呢
[34:09] Uh, he made one phone call — to his lawyer. 他打了一通电话 给他的律师
[34:12] And he didn’t manage to get through 在亨利死之前
[34:13] until Henry was already dead. 电话一直没接通
[34:14] Yo, Beckett, we were combing through 贝克特 我们梳理了
[34:16] Wadlow’s business dealings, and we came across something 沃德罗的业务往来 发现了一些
[34:18] that might be connected to our case. 可能和案件有关的信息
[34:19] Over the past six months, 过去的半年里
[34:21] Wadlow’s been buying up real estate 沃德罗一直在购入不动产
[34:23] for his next new development in Chinatown, 以便他在唐人街进一步开发
[34:26] and each time he did, 每次他出价
[34:27] he outbid the same rival company. 都能高于同类对手公司
[34:29] VCN holdings — and the woman who runs VCN VCN控股公司 然而VCN的女老板
[34:32] also happens to own a little restaurant 正好拥有一家小餐厅
[34:33] called the Jade Temple. 玉寺
[34:35] Mimi Tan is behind this? 谭咪咪是幕后主使
[34:36] That’s right — it’s one of dozens of businesses she owns, 对 餐厅是她那些生意中的一个
[34:39] and not all of them are on the up-and-up. 并不是所有生意都蒸蒸日上
[34:40] Organized crime tells us 有组织犯罪科说
[34:41] that Mimi Tan’s rumored to be linked to human trafficking. 传闻谭咪咪和贩卖人口有关联
[34:44] She staffs her businesses with illegals 她雇佣非法劳工
[34:46] that she smuggles from China via a network of triads. 通过三合会从中国偷运人口
[34:49] But now she’s looking to go legit, 但她现在想要洗白
[34:50] and shes sees the Chinatown development 把开发唐人街
[34:52] as her ticket to respectability. 作为其社会地位的筹码
[34:53] So the fact that Henry was eating 所以亨利每天
[34:54] at her restaurant every day is not a coincidence. 去她的餐厅用餐并不是巧合
[34:57] Mimi must have persuaded her “Number-one customer” 咪咪一定是说服了她的”头号顾客”
[34:59] to plant those drugs on Wadlow to eliminate the competition. 把毒品栽赃给沃德罗以铲除竞争对手
[35:01] And then, once Henry completed his task, 然后 一旦亨利完成使命
[35:03] Mimi had him eliminated. 咪咪就把他铲除了
[35:05] Only, how do we prove it? 但是 怎么证明这些呢
[35:06] We’re gonna need something stronger 我们得找出点有力证据
[35:08] than just the lunch special. 不仅仅是特价午餐
[35:10] Well, ask and ye shall receive. 就等你问了
[35:12] Do you remember that phenol-formaldehyde resin 还记得我们在亨利鞋底找到的
[35:14] that the lab found on the bottom of Henry’s shoes? 苯酚甲醛树脂吗
[35:16] Well, it might have come from a garment factory 它可能来自一家制衣厂
[35:19] a few blocks away from the park where Henry was shot. 距离亨利中枪的公园只有几个街区
[35:21] What makes you say that? 为什么这么说
[35:22] Because that factory is owned by Mimi Tan. 因为那家工厂是谭咪咪的
[35:36] Hello again. 又见面啦
[35:38] Joining us for dinner this time, I hope? 这回是来享用晚餐吗
[35:40] Uh, no, not tonight. 不 不是今晚
[35:41] Actually, we were hoping 其实我们是想
[35:42] that you could help us a little more 你能协助我们
[35:43] with Henry’s murder investigation. 调查亨利的凶案
[35:46] Of course — whatever I can do to help. 当然可以 我能做些什么
[35:48] Jeffrey Wadlow — do you know him? 杰弗瑞·沃德罗 你认识他吗
[35:51] He’s a local developer. 他是本地开发商
[35:52] I know of him — very unscrupulous. 我知道他 很不择手段的一个人
[35:55] Perhaps so. 或许如此
[35:56] He was arrested for drug charges the other day. 几天前他因贩毒被捕了
[35:58] How unfortunate for him. 他运气真不好
[36:00] Oh, and how fortunate for you. 所以你就走运了
[36:01] Wadlow goes to prison, 沃德罗入狱
[36:03] all his recent real-estate deals fall apart. 他近期所有的不动产交易都黄了
[36:05] Making room for your company to swoop in 你的公司就有机会接盘
[36:07] and buy numerous Chinatown properties. 买下许多唐人街的产业
[36:10] And what does this have to do with Henry’s death? 这跟亨利的死有什么关系
[36:12] You enlisted Henry to plant those drugs in Wadlow’s car 你让亨利把毒品放到沃德罗的车里
[36:14] to get rid of your competition. 帮你铲除竞争对手
[36:16] – That’s absurd. – Is it? -太荒谬了 -是吗
[36:18] We found phenol-formaldehyde resin 我们在亨利的鞋底发现了
[36:20] under Henry’s shoe — 苯酚甲醛树脂
[36:21] the same kind that’s used at your garment factory 和你那家制衣厂用的是同种材料
[36:24] near the crime scene. 就在犯罪现场附近
[36:25] We talked to several of your workers 我们找了几个工人询问
[36:27] who saw you with Henry at the factory 他们看到在亨利被杀当晚
[36:29] the night he was murdered. 你和他在工厂见面
[36:30] I want to talk to my lawyer now. 我现在就要见我的律师
[36:32] Why did you do it? 你为什么这么做
[36:33] To tie up loose ends? Is that it? 过河拆桥 是吗
[36:35] I’m not saying another word until — 我不会再说一句话 直到…
[36:37] It was you! You killed him! 是你 是你杀了他
[36:40] Wait! Hey! 等等
[36:47] Henry didn’t come here for the food. 亨利来这不是为了吃东西
[36:49] He came here for you. 他来这里是为了你
[36:50] He was going to take me away — free me! 他本来要带我离开的 还我自由
[36:53] And you kill him! 可你杀了他
[36:55] I did not kill Henry. 我没有杀亨利
[36:57] You lie! 你说谎
[36:58] What do you mean, he came here to free you? 你说他来还你自由什么意思
[37:01] I owe much money to the smugglers who bring me here. 我欠把我偷渡来的人很多钱
[37:05] She buy my debt. 她还清了欠款
[37:07] I work here to pay it off for years. 我要在这打工很多年还债
[37:11] That’s not true. 你胡说
[37:13] And then you met Henry. 然后你见到了亨利
[37:14] He want us to start a life together. 他想跟我一起生活
[37:17] He went to Mimi to pay my debt — 他找咪咪想赎回我
[37:19] $40,000. 四万美元
[37:23] And Henry didn’t have that kind of cash, 亨利没那么多钱
[37:25] So you made a different agreement for Suyin’s release. 于是你们就苏颖的自由达成了另一个协议
[37:28] You had Henry frame Wadlow for her freedom. 你让亨利栽赃沃德罗换取她的自由
[37:33] He did that for me? 他为我那么做了
[37:38] That’s why he say 那他为什么说
[37:39] for me to meet him at the park that night. 让我那晚在公园见他
[37:42] He say he would have good news. 他说他有好消息
[37:43] W-w-w-wait. 等等
[37:44] So you were the one he was waiting for at the park? 那晚他在公园是等你
[37:48] No. 不
[37:49] I was supposed to, but Henry phone me. 我本该去的 但亨利打电话给我
[37:53] He say not to come. 他让我不要来
[37:56] He canceled? 他爽约了
[37:57] Did he tell you why? 他告诉你原因了吗
[37:59] I did not speak to him. 我没跟他讲话
[38:02] He call here and left a message. 他打到这里留了言
[38:05] Suyin, who gave you that message? 苏颖 谁告诉你这条留言的
[38:12] Thanks, Mei Wu. 谢谢 吴梅
[38:14] We just need to clear up a few details. 我们只需理清一些细节
[38:16] This shouldn’t take too long. 用不了多久
[38:17] Of course. 当然
[38:18] Henry was a good man. 亨利是个好人
[38:20] Yes. He was. 是的
[38:22] So, Suyin told us 苏颖告诉我们
[38:23] that you were working at the restaurant 亨利被杀那晚 你在
[38:24] the night that Henry was killed. 餐馆当班
[38:26] She said that you gave her a message. 她说你告诉她一条留言
[38:27] – Is that correct? – Yes. -是这样吗 -是的
[38:31] I’m sorry. Did I do something wrong? 不好意思 我做错了什么吗
[38:33] I’ll say so. 是的
[38:34] You lied to her, 你骗了她
[38:35] just like you’re lying to us right now. 就像你现在这样糊弄我们
[38:37] We checked Henry’s phone records. 我们查看亨利的通话记录
[38:39] He never called the restaurant. 他没给餐馆打过电话
[38:42] He must have used a different phone. 他肯定是用了别的电话
[38:44] I did speak with him. 我跟他交谈过
[38:45] Yeah, of course you did — 当然
[38:47] When you confronted him at the park. 当你在公园跟他对质的时候
[38:48] What…park? 什么…公园
[38:50] Your metro card shows 你的地铁卡显示
[38:51] that you entered the subway across the street 在亨利被杀的时间区内
[38:53] during henry’s time-of-death window. 你过街进了地铁站
[38:56] Suyin told us about your friendship — 苏颖跟我们说了你们的友情
[38:58] How you grew up together, 一起长大
[39:01] how you both came here, how hard it was. 一起来到这里 苦不堪言
[39:04] How you both owe a debt to Mimi Tan. 你们都欠了谭咪咪的债
[39:07] But that was all about to change. 但那一切要被改变了
[39:09] You realized Henry was gonna clear Suyin’s debt 你意识到亨利要还清苏颖的债
[39:11] and take her away from you. 把她从你身边夺走
[39:13] And you could not allow that to happen. 你容不得那种事发生
[39:15] Please. 求你们
[39:17] I did nothing wrong. 我没做错事
[39:18] CSU recovered blood micro-spray on clothes found in your apartment. 鉴证组在你公寓的衣服上发现了微量血渍
[39:22] That blood matches Henry’s. 跟亨利的血匹配
[39:23] No, no. This is a mistake. 不不 搞错了
[39:36] Suyin is all I have here, 苏颖是我唯一的朋友
[39:39] and she was going to leave me! 她要丢下我
[39:41] I had to do something! 我得做点什么
[39:43] I had to! 我别无他法
[39:45] Mei Wu, you’re under arrest for the murder of Henry Graham. 吴梅 你因谋杀亨利·格莱姆而被捕
[40:05] How’s Suyin doing? 苏颖怎么样了
[40:07] She’s strong. 她很坚强
[40:08] She’ll be all right. 会没事的
[40:10] So, um, a bit of good news. 还是有点好消息
[40:13] I-I spoke with immigration, 我跟移民局的人谈过
[40:14] and in exchange for Suyin testifying against Mimi Tan, 苏颖如果在谭咪咪的案子中作证
[40:18] they are going to grant her asylum. 他们会给她提供救助
[40:21] She’s gonna be allowed to stay in the U.S. — 她会留在美国
[40:23] But free this time. 但这次她是自由的
[40:25] Just as Henry wanted. 如亨利所愿
[40:28] So, what are you gonna do now? 下一步 你要做什么
[40:31] I don’t know. 不知道
[40:32] Pick up where I left off. Pick up the pieces. 接着之前的事情 收拾残局
[40:35] Try to find my balance. 找到自己的平衡
[40:38] It’s easier said than done. 做起来不如说着这么容易
[40:42] Good luck, Inspector. 祝好运 调查员
[40:46] Thank you, Kate. 谢谢你 凯特
[40:49] For everything. 为你所做的一切
[41:01] So, you think you and Zhang will stay in touch? 你认为张会跟你保持联系吗
[41:05] I hope so. 希望如此
[41:06] I mean, us supercops need to stick together. 我们超级女警应该聚团
[41:09] You’re not trying to break my high score on Fruit Ninja, are you? 你不是在打破我的《水果忍者》纪录吧
[41:12] No, I’m writing up a list of priorities for my future. 没有 我在写将来的头等大事清单
[41:16] New mountains to climb. 要翻越的新山峰
[41:18] Well, what’s it gonna be — Fuji, Kilimanjaro, Everest? 会是什么呢 富士山 乞力马扎罗山 珠峰
[41:24] I don’t know yet. 我还不知道
[41:25] I mean, I love what I do, 我喜欢所做的事
[41:26] but I feel like I have to find a new challenge. 但感觉我必须找到新的挑战
[41:29] It was kind of like when you 就跟你写到乏味
[41:29] killed off Derrick Storm ’cause you were bored. 写死德里克·斯道姆一样
[41:31] Ah, yeah. Look how that turned out. 是啊 结果很赞呢
[41:34] Yeah. 是啊
[41:36] Well, whatever is next, 不管接下来如何
[41:37] I don’t want to have to compromise my priorities 我不希望依靠在我的头等大事上有所妥协
[41:39] to get there, and I never want to be guilty 而翻过山峰 我不想因为
[41:43] of leaving behind what matters most. 错过最重要的而悔恨莫及
[41:45] You cannot leave behind what is always at your side. 永远在你身边的 你怎会错过
[41:49] Did you just make that up? 这话你刚刚想到的吗
[41:50] Yeah. Why? 是的 怎么了
[41:54] You’re so much better than Patterson. 你比帕特森厉害多了
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme