Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I can’t prove it, but my gut says this is Nieman’s work. 我无法证明 但我的直觉是这是尼曼的手法
[00:04] Last time, she got away with it because she had an accomplice. 上次 她逍遥法外 是因为有共犯
[00:07] Oh, my god. That’s Jerry Tyson. 天呐 那是杰瑞·泰森
[00:09] 3XK… he’s alive. 是3XK 他还活着
[00:11] Nieman and Tyson are in this together. 尼曼和泰森合谋
[00:13] Except Jerry Tyson is dead. 可是杰瑞·泰森已经死了
[00:15] Therefore, that can’t be him. 所以那不可能是他
[00:16] I’m Michael Boudreau. 我是迈克尔·布德罗
[00:17] You had cosmetic surgery to look like a serial killer. 你做了整容手术 为了和连环杀手长得一样吗
[00:20] So here we are, not being able to prove that Tyson is Tyson 我们现在无法证明 那个泰森就是泰森
[00:22] because we don’t have his DNA sample that he stole. 因为他的DNA样本被他偷走了
[00:24] Tyson’s latest girlfriend, Amy Barrett. 泰森的新女友 艾米·巴瑞特
[00:26] Question is, where is she now? What did Tyson do to her? 问题是 她人在哪 泰森对她做了什么
[00:29] – Beckett. – It’s Amy Barrett. -贝克特 -我是艾米·巴瑞特
[00:31] I’m afraid. 我害怕
[00:31] Don’t move. I’ll be there, okay? 别走开 我马上过去
[00:34] Unless we can show that he’s Tyson, we have to release him. 除非我们能证明他是泰森 否则就必须放人
[00:37] He wanted to be here, and so did she. 他想来这儿 她也是
[00:38] Why? 为什么
[00:41] Beckett. 贝克特
[00:42] It’s done. 办成了
[00:47] You sure this is where she said she was going? 你确定她是说要来这里吗
[00:49] Yeah, yeah 9th and Jane. 对 第九大道和珍街街角
[00:51] Tory said she still can’t get a trace on Beckett’s phone. 托瑞说还是追踪不到贝克特的电话
[00:53] Says it’s either been turned off or disabled. 说不是被关机就是被毁了
[00:59] There. There’s her car. 那里 那是她的车
[01:08] “Help her!” 救救她
[01:11] They want us to know they have her. 他们要我们知道他们抓走了她
[01:13] – Damn. – All right, let’s get CSU down here! -该死 -把鉴证组叫来
[01:15] Call in a 10-45! I want every available unit canvassing! 全员出动 所有值勤警员全部进行搜索
[01:18] Ask everyone questions! 排查每一个人
[01:19] Somebody had to have seen her! Let’s go! 肯定有人看到她了 开始行动
[01:20] We’re gonna dig into all the security and traffic cams in the area… 我们要查看这一带所有的监控摄像头
[01:23] Any ATMs, businesses, anything with eyes on the street. 所有提款机 商户 所有能看到街面的东西
[01:26] Go, go, go! 行动
[01:27] Castle? 卡塞尔
[01:29] It’s him. 是他
[01:30] Boudreau, Tyson, whatever he’s calling himself… 布德罗 泰森 不管他自称什么
[01:32] It’s him, and it’s Nieman. 是他 是尼曼
[01:32] But they were in the precinct with us. 但他们当时在分局啊
[01:34] Giving them the perfect alibi. 这样他们有完美的不在场证明
[01:36] Meanwhile, they use Amy Barrett as bait to draw Beckett out. 却利用艾米·巴瑞特把贝克特引出来
[01:38] You think Barrett was involved with this? 你觉得巴瑞特也有关
[01:40] Or she’s a victim, too. 或者她也是受害人
[01:41] We need to find Nieman, 我们得找到尼曼
[01:43] and we need to find Boudreau. 我们得找到布德罗
[01:47] Mr. Boudreau, open up! 布德罗先生 开门
[01:50] Mr. Boudreau, shortly after leaving 布德罗先生 我们一位警探
[01:51] to meet with your friend Amy Barrett, 离开去见你朋友艾米·巴瑞特
[01:53] one of our detectives went missing. 不久后便失踪了
[01:55] So? 所以呢
[01:55] – So, where is she? – I don’t know. -她在哪 -我不知道
[01:57] I’ve been in police custody until an hour ago. 我直到一小时前才被释放
[02:00] Giving you the perfect alibi. 这样你有了完美的不在场证明
[02:02] Maybe I have an alibi ’cause I didn’t do anything wrong. 我有不在场证明或许是因为我没做什么错事
[02:05] Then why don’t you let us in? 那为什么不让我们进去呢
[02:13] Fine. 好啊
[02:16] Beckett? 贝克特
[02:18] – Beckett?! – Come on, man. Nobody’s here. It’s just me. -贝克特 -拜托 这里没人 只有我
[02:22] What’d you do to her? Huh, Tyson? 你对她做了什么 泰森
[02:23] Where are you keeping her? 你把她关在哪了
[02:24] I’m not keeping her anywhere, and I’m not Jerry Tyson. 我没关她 而且我也不是杰瑞·泰森
[02:27] No, no! Come on! You can’t do this. 不不 你别这样 你不能这样
[02:29] You can’t just come in here threatening me. 你不能跑进来威胁我
[02:30] I know it’s you! I know it’s you. 我知道是你 我知道是你
[02:34] You’re not helping her… not like that. 你这样帮不了她 这样不行
[02:36] – So what? We just let him kill her? – No. -怎么 我们就等着她被杀吗 -不
[02:38] But, Castle, we can’t do anything 但是卡塞尔 我们如果没有证据
[02:40] if we don’t have anything. 就不能做什么
[02:41] It’s him, Kevin. It’s Tyson. 是他 凯文 是泰森
[02:44] We need to prove it. 我们得证明
[02:47] We’ll put units on him, put him under the microscope. 我们让警员跟踪他 盯死他
[02:49] If it’s him, 如果是他
[02:50] he won’t be able to make a move without us knowing it. 他的一举一动我们都会知道
[02:54] We’ll find her. 我们会找到她的
[03:02] Okay, look all you want, detective Esposito, 随便你看吧 埃斯波西托警探
[03:05] She’s not here, and I have no idea where she is. 她不在这里 我不知道她在哪里
[03:07] What about your client Amy Barrett? 那你的客户艾米·巴瑞特呢
[03:09] My office gave you our information on Amy Barrett. 我们办公室已经将她的信息交给你们了
[03:11] I can’t help it if her contact information is out of date. 我们的联络信息过期我也没办法
[03:13] Yeah, I bet you can’t… just like you have nothing to do with 当然了 就像你跟贝克特探长的失踪
[03:15] Detective Beckett’s disappearance. 也是毫无瓜葛
[03:17] You seem to think that I’m something that I’m not. 你似乎是对我有错误的看法
[03:19] And how could I be involved? 我怎么可能与此有关
[03:21] I was with you at the time. 我当时跟你们在一起
[03:24] I got a unit on Boudreau’s place 我安排警员监视布德罗的住处
[03:26] and a follow car standing by. 还有一辆跟踪车在待命
[03:27] – Espo, put units on Nieman, as well. – Copy that. -埃斯波 也派人去监视尼曼 -是
[03:29] Anything on the canvass? 排查有什么发现吗
[03:30] We’ve pulled officers from the 3rd and 8th precincts to help. 我们已经抽调了三区和八区的警员来帮忙
[03:33] If there’s a witness out there, we’ll find them. 如果有目击者 我们一定会找到的
[03:35] How about video? 监控录像呢
[03:35] The immediate area where you found her car 你们发现她车的那个区域
[03:37] didn’t have any street-cam or security coverage. 没有监控设备覆盖
[03:39] Making it the perfect place for an abduction. 简直是绑架的绝佳地点
[03:41] I have teams from four precincts pulling all video 我派了四区的一组人在查看贝克特被绑时
[03:43] In a 10-block radius from where Beckett was taken. 半径十个街区范围内的所有监控录像
[03:45] It’s a long shot, but… 机会渺茫 不过…
[03:46] What about Amy Barrett… 艾米·巴瑞特呢
[03:47] The phone call she made to Beckett? 她打给贝克特的那通电话
[03:49] – Can we trace that? – We did… -能追踪吗 -我们试了
[03:50] to a cellphone. It’s no longer active. 查到一部手机 但已经停止使用了
[03:52] But we’ve got Amy’s picture out to every cop 但我们已经把艾米的照片发给了
[03:54] and every transit worker in the city. 城里的所有警员及交警
[03:55] Amy’s not gonna be in public… 艾米肯定不会公开露面
[03:56] not if she’s working with Tyson. 如果她真在跟泰森合作的话
[03:58] And we’re assuming Boudreau is Tyson.But …. 我们推测布德罗就是泰森 可是…
[04:01] what if 如果
[04:03] Mike Boudreau is really Mike Boudreau? 迈克·布德罗真是他自己呢
[04:06] What if Nieman actually cut him to look like Tyson 如果是尼曼把他整容成了泰森的样子
[04:09] just to give us someone to chase? 好转移我们的注意力呢
[04:11] What if the real Jerry Tyson is still out there? 如果真正的杰瑞·泰森还在别处逍遥呢
[04:16] No. 不会
[04:17] He’s just messing with our heads. 他只是想扰乱我们的思路
[04:19] Boudreau is Tyson. 布德罗就是泰森
[04:21] It doesn’t make any sense. 这说不通
[04:23] Why would he let himself get arrested? 他为什么要让自己被捕
[04:25] Why would he risk returning to his apartment? 他为什么要冒险回到自己的公寓
[04:30] It’s part of the thrill. 这样刺激
[04:34] To be here… 来到这里
[04:35] a-among us, within our grasp. 跟我们一起 看似唾手可得
[04:38] He wants to see how close he can get to the flame. 他想看他能多么接近火苗
[04:41] That’s what excites him. 这就是令他兴奋之处
[04:43] It’s not just the murder he likes… it’s the game. 他享受的不只是杀人 更是这场游戏
[04:47] We had him, and we let our guard down. 我们抓住了他 然后就放松了警惕
[04:48] That was his plan. 这就是他的计划
[04:52] Hello? 喂
[04:53] Castle, can you hear me? 卡塞尔 能听到吗
[04:55] – Beckett! – Please, Castle, I need your help. -贝克特 -卡塞尔 我需要你的帮助
[04:57] Where are you? 你在哪
[04:57] Oh, God. 天啊
[04:58] Castle, please! 卡塞尔 拜托
[05:00] You have to help me! 你得救我
[05:01] Castle!! Help me!! 卡塞尔 救我
[05:11] What was the number? 号码是多少
[05:12] 212-555-0147 212-555-0147.
[05:15] – How long to trace? – Don’t know. -要多久才能追踪到 -不知道
[05:17] It sounded like she was, uh, struggling. 听起来她好像在挣扎
[05:18] She was trying to get away from someone. 她想逃离什么人
[05:19] She could still be there. 她可能还在那里
[05:21] It’s a payphone… operated by centi-com. 是付费电话 森迪通讯的
[05:23] – Where? -Tracing it now. -信号源在哪 -正在追踪
[05:28] Come on, come on. 快啊 快啊
[05:32] Got it. 有了
[05:32] Upper west side… parking lot by the west side highway. 在上西区 西区高速旁边的停车场
[05:43] Fan out. Secure the area. 扇形散开 控制周边
[05:49] There’s something here. 这里有东西
[05:51] Look at that. 看
[05:54] Careful. Easy. 小心 慢点
[05:56] Might be rigged. 可能会爆炸
[05:58] Okay. 好了
[06:13] It’s a voice recorder. 是个录音机
[06:16] Castle, can you hear me? 卡塞尔 能听到吗
[06:17] Please, castle, I need your help. 卡塞尔 我需要你的帮助
[06:20] Oh, God. 天啊
[06:21] Castle, please! 卡塞尔 拜托
[06:23] You have to help me! 你得救我
[06:24] Castle!! Help me!! 卡塞尔 救我
[06:27] She was never here. 她根本没来过这儿
[06:29] He’s playing us. 他在耍我们
[06:29] He’s probably watching us right now. 他现在可能正监视着我们呢
[06:31] I need a chopper! 我要一架直升机
[06:32] I need search teams on every roof! Let’s go! 我要搜索队搜查所有楼层 行动
[06:36] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[06:37] If this is a recording, when did they get her to say this? 如果这是录音 他们是什么时候录的
[06:39] They didn’t… the recording was manufactured, 他们没录 这是伪造的
[06:41] Digitally spliced from what appear to be several different sources. 是用几个不同的音源剪辑拼接在一起的
[06:44] What sources? 什么音源
[06:45] This, for one. 比如 这个
[06:46] It’s an interview Beckett gave 这是你失踪后
[06:47] to the local news just after you disappeared. 贝克特接受本地新闻的一段访问
[06:50] Please, if you have any information 拜托 如果您有任何消息
[06:52] or know anything about the disappearance 或者知道任何关于理查德·卡塞尔
[06:54] of Richard Castle, I need your help. 失踪相关的消息 我需要你的帮助
[06:57] And here’s the recording. 这是录音
[06:58] Castle, can you hear me? 卡塞尔 你能听见吗
[07:00] Please, Castle, I need your help. 拜托 卡塞尔 我需要你的帮助
[07:03] Given the background noise on some of these other words, 其中一些话有背景杂音
[07:05] I’m guessing parts of this were recorded in public 所以我想有一部分是用反射式话筒
[07:07] using a parabolic mike on the street, 在公共场所录的
[07:09] Maybe even at crime scenes. 甚至可能是在一些犯罪现场
[07:10] This was planned. They’ve been preparing this for months. 这是计划好的 他们已经准备了好几个月
[07:13] Looks that way. 看样子是的
[07:14] This was about Beckett. 这是为了向贝克特报仇
[07:15] No. 不
[07:17] That interview, that was meant as a… 那个采访 那是给…
[07:20] as a message to me. 是给我的一条信息
[07:21] He wants me to suffer. 他想让我痛苦
[07:24] Why? 为什么
[07:26] Why is Tyson fixated on you? 泰森为什么咬住你不放
[07:28] If he’s directing this at you, he may try to communicate. 如果他是想对付你的话 他或许会联系你
[07:32] We should put a tap and a trace on all your phones. 我们应该监听你所有的电话
[07:34] I’ll set it up. 我去安排
[07:35] Captain, he’s already communicating. 警监 他已经在跟我交流了
[07:38] He’s out there, sitting in Boudreau’s apartment. 他就在那 躲在布德罗的公寓里
[07:39] And he knows where she is. 而且他知道她在哪
[07:40] And we can’t touch him until we have proof. 除非我们有证据 否则我们动不了他
[07:43] By then, she’ll be dead! 那时候她就已经死了
[07:45] Please, Captain. This is… she’s my wife. 求你了 警监 这…她是我妻子
[07:47] Mr. Castle, I know you’re hurting. We all are. 卡塞尔先生 我知道你很心痛 我们也是
[07:50] But we have to keep our wits about us. 但是我们要保持机敏
[07:52] We have to work the evidence. 我们要找出证据
[07:54] It’s the only way we can get her back. 只有这样才能把她救回来
[07:56] Captain. 警监
[07:57] The canvass at the abduction site 在绑架地点排查的警员
[07:58] found a witness who said that she saw someone 找到了一名目击者 她说她见到过一个
[08:00] matching Beckett’s description. 符合贝克特特征的人
[08:02] Said she was in a wheelchair being pushed towards a red van, 她说她坐在轮椅上 被推上了一部红色货车
[08:04] And, the witness also said she appeared unconscious. 目击者还说 她当时好像昏迷了
[08:08] She must’ve been drugged. 一定是被人下药了
[08:10] Did they see who was with her? 看见和她一起的人了吗
[08:11] No. The person pushing the wheelchair was wearing a hoodie. 没有 推轮椅的人戴着帽兜
[08:13] Well, what about a license plate? 那车牌号呢
[08:15] No. 没看见
[08:16] But that’s a start. 但这就是个开始
[08:18] Get teams scrubbing all street-cam footage 派人查看周围几条街所有的
[08:20] from blocks nearby. 监控摄像头
[08:21] Find that van. 找出那辆货车
[08:23] We are gonna get her back. 我们会把她救回来的
[09:11] No. No, no, no, no. I told you that I’m not — 不是吧 不是吧 我说了我没有…
[09:15] Oh, God! 天哪
[09:22] 搜索半径 红色货车 30个街区 纽约市
[09:26] Guys! 各位
[09:27] This is from a traffic camera two blocks away 这是距贝克特被绑架地点
[09:29] from where Beckett was taken. 两个街区外的摄像头拍到的
[09:30] That’s a red van. 是一辆红色货车
[09:31] Heading away from the abduction area. 从绑架地点开过来的
[09:33] You run the plate? 查过车牌了吗
[09:34] Belongs to a plumber in Queens. 是皇后区一个水管工的
[09:35] He reported it stolen three days ago. 他在三天前就报失窃了
[09:37] That’s got to be it. 一定是这辆车
[09:38] All right. I’ll run an APB. 好的 我发全境通告
[09:39] Make sure you let Castle know. 通知卡塞尔让他知道
[09:40] Yeah, where is Castle? 好的 他去哪了
[09:42] Where is she? 她在哪
[09:44] Get out of here. 出去
[09:45] Is she alive? 她还活着吗
[09:46] Help! I need help! 救命 救命啊
[09:47] Get off me! Get off me! 放开我 放开我
[09:52] Where is she?! 她在哪
[09:52] I told you! I don’t know! 我说了 我不知道
[09:55] Why’d you do it, Tyson? For revenge? 你为什么要这么做 泰森 报仇吗
[09:58] Because we were happy? 因为我们很幸福吗
[10:01] You have got the wrong guy. 你找错人了
[10:03] The hell I do. 找错才怪
[10:04] – Where is she? – I don’t know! -她在哪 -我不知道
[10:11] You planned this. 你们策划了这一切
[10:13] You and Nieman. 你和尼曼
[10:15] But it ends tonight. 不过这一切今晚都会结束
[10:18] Go to hell. 去死吧
[10:24] Where is she? 她在哪
[10:26] No. 不要
[10:27] Hey, hey, m-man. 冷静 伙计
[10:28] No, no, no, no, wait a minute. 不要 不要 等等
[10:29] Tell me where she is, Tyson, 告诉我她在哪 泰森
[10:31] or so help me, God… 否则我对天发誓
[10:32] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:33] And I’m not Tyson. 我也不是泰森
[10:36] He just wants you to think I am. 他只是想让你以为我是
[10:39] – Where is she? – But I didn’t do this. -她在哪 -不是我做的
[10:40] – I didn’t do any of this. – Where is she? -我什么都做 -她在哪
[10:42] I-I’m not him! 我不是他
[10:45] Dr. Nieman just made me look like him, but I’m not him. 尼曼医生把我整形成了他 但我不是
[10:49] Where is she? 她在哪
[10:50] My name is Michael Boudreau. I swear. 我叫迈克尔·布德罗 我发誓
[10:53] I was — I was born in Iowa. 我出生在爱荷华
[10:56] I was raised on 11725 north Genoa street. 我在北热那亚街11725号长大
[10:58] My parents’ names are Michael and Lauren. 我父母是迈克尔和劳伦
[11:00] I’m — I’m not Jerry Tyson. I’m not. 我不是杰瑞·泰森 我不是
[11:04] I swear. 我发誓
[11:05] I don’t believe you. 我不信
[11:08] Now… 现在
[11:10] last chance. 最后一次机会
[11:11] No, no. Please. Don’t. Don’t. Please. 不不 求你 不要 求求你
[11:14] Where is she? 她在哪
[11:19] NYPD! Police! Drop the gun! Drop it! 纽约警局 警察 把枪放下
[11:22] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[11:23] Drop it! 放下武器
[11:26] You heard me! Drop the gun now! 听到了吗 放下武器
[11:35] Let’s see your hands! 把手举起来
[11:58] Come on, Castle. Assault with a deadly weapon? 拜托 卡塞尔 携带武器袭击他人
[12:01] Do you have any idea what this does to the investigation? 你知道这对调查的影响有多大吗
[12:04] You don’t think I wanted to go over there 你觉得我就不想过去
[12:05] and beat the hell out of him — 揍他一顿吗
[12:07] and Nieman? 还有尼曼
[12:09] That’s not gonna get her back. 但这没法换她回来
[12:14] He’s pressing charges. 他要起诉你
[12:18] We’re gonna have to book you. 我们必须立案拘留你
[12:19] Me? 拘留我
[12:21] What about him? 那他呢
[12:22] We don’t have anything to hold him on. 我们没证据能拘留他
[12:44] You were never gonna win going straight at him. 你正面跟他冲突是没法取胜的
[12:47] If he thought there was any chance of that, 如果他知道你可能成功
[12:48] then he wouldn’t have stayed in that apartment. 那就绝不会留在公寓
[12:53] We’ll take care of the rest of the booking details later. 我们稍后再处理拘留的手续
[12:56] – Anything on the van? – No, not yet. -找到货车了吗 -还没
[13:01] You know, when I first got here, 我第一次来这里时
[13:03] I couldn’t figure out what Beckett saw in you. 简直无法理解贝克特到底喜欢你哪点
[13:08] But you know what she said? 但你知道她是怎么说的吗
[13:11] “He sees the story. 她说他能看清整个故事
[13:13] “I see the evidence, where it leads, 我看到的是证据 只能跟着证据走
[13:15] but he sees the story.” 但他能看到整个故事的全局
[13:21] That man got inside your head, and you let him. 那个人扰乱了你的思维 你让他得逞了
[13:25] You want to help her, 你想要救她
[13:27] you got to get inside his. 就得潜入他的思维
[13:31] What’s his story? 他在写什么故事
[13:33] What’s his next move going to be? 接下来他要做什么
[13:37] Now, you figure that out, 想明白这个
[13:39] and we’ll find her. 我们就能找到她
[13:43] Sir. 长官
[13:44] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[13:45] It’s Boudreau — Tyson. 是布德罗 泰森
[13:46] On the way back to his apartment, 在回公寓的路上
[13:48] He bolted on the subway platform and jumped onto the tracks. 他冲下地铁月台跳上了铁轨
[13:50] Our guys tried to follow, but they lost him. 警员试图跟上 结果跟丢了
[13:53] I want transit authority on full alert! 运输管理局全面警戒
[13:54] Put every unit in the area on the lookout 把他的照片公布给大家
[13:56] and get his picture on the wire! 出动所有警力寻找他
[13:59] I want him found! 我要找到他
[14:00] Captain, I just sent teams to Kelly Nieman’s apartment 警监 我刚派了人去凯莉·尼曼家
[14:02] to check on her. 查看她的状况
[14:03] She’s gone. 她不见了
[14:04] How can she be gone? We’ve been on her place the whole time. 她怎么会不见 我们一直在盯着她的呀
[14:06] They found an access door to the roof open. 他们发现了条通向楼顶的通道
[14:08] She must have went out of it 她肯定是从哪里跑了出去
[14:09] and climbed across the roof to another building. 从楼顶爬去了其他建筑物
[14:11] Get an APB out on her and get teams down to the hospital… 发全境通告找她 派人去医院
[14:14] Hello? 喂
[14:15] How did it feel to be that close? 差点成功的感觉如何啊
[14:19] Tyson. 泰森
[14:20] Trace — go. 追踪 快
[14:24] You know the part I liked best? 你知道我最喜欢哪部分吗
[14:26] The pain in your eyes. 就是你眼里流露的痛
[14:29] The suffering. 满是苦楚
[14:31] And all that fear, knowing that I have her. 还有恐惧 因为知道她就在我手里
[14:35] Well, if this is about me, then take me. 如果你是冲我来的 那就带我走
[14:37] Take me and let her go. 带我走 放了她
[14:39] No. 不行
[14:40] No, if I took you, I’d only get to kill you once. 如果带走你 我只能杀死你一次
[14:44] See, this way, 但现在这样
[14:45] I get to kill you over and over again. 我可以让你生不如死
[14:49] Tyson. 泰森
[14:51] Tyson? 泰森
[14:53] Ryan? 莱恩
[14:54] – Did you get him? – Stand by. -找到他了吗 -等待中
[14:58] Wait. Wait. 等等
[14:59] 电话地址 锁定 准确地址 锁定 账户持有人信息 锁定
[15:01] Got it! Number’s coming through right now! 找到了 号码马上就能查到
[15:02] Where’s he calling from? 他是从哪打的电话
[15:05] Oh, god. 天哪
[15:05] Castle? 卡塞尔
[15:08] He’s calling from your house. 他是从你家打来的
[15:19] Where’s Alexis? 阿丽克西斯呢
[15:23] Dad, what the hell?! 爸爸 怎么回事啊
[15:31] You have your passport? 带护照了吗
[15:32] Yes, yes, yes. But, Richard, Europe? 带了带了 但是必须去欧洲吗
[15:35] No “Buts.” I need to know that you’re safe. 不要说”但是” 我必须确保你们的安全
[15:37] Now, the — the police are gonna take you to the airport. 警察会送你们去机场
[15:40] – I have friends waiting for you on the other side. – Okay. -我会让朋友在到达站接机 -好
[15:45] Dad, please be safe. 爸 一定要保重
[15:46] I will. But I need you to go. 我会的 但你们必须走
[15:48] Okay. Take care, baby. 好吧 保重 孩子
[15:51] Be careful. 保重
[15:52] I love you. 我爱你
[16:02] We just heard from tech. 技术部刚传来消息
[16:04] No evidence of anyone tampering with your phone. 没有发现你的电话被篡改的证据
[16:07] They think that Tyson must have figured out a way 他们觉得泰森找到了一个法子
[16:09] to spoof your number from the outside. 远程仿制了你的电话号码
[16:12] Inside, outside — doesn’t matter. 入室篡改还是远程控制 并不重要
[16:15] He wants me to know he can get to me anytime. 他想让我知道他随时都能威胁到我
[16:19] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[16:22] I had him the night at the motel. 那晚在汽车旅馆我本有机会
[16:25] I-if I could have found a way to move a little faster, 如果我动作能再快些
[16:29] react a second sooner… 反应再快一秒…
[16:30] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[16:32] It’s not my fault. 也是我的错
[16:33] It’s his fault. 是他的错
[16:37] Uniform in Queens just spotted that stolen red van off the APB. 皇后区的警察刚看到了通缉的红色失窃货车
[16:39] Where? 在哪儿
[16:40] Parked outside of an abandoned industrial property. 停在一个废弃工业设施的外面
[16:42] – Is she there? – We don’t know. -她在那儿吗 -不知道
[16:44] But an E.S.U. Team’s on its way. 但特警队正在赶去
[16:56] I got something — third floor. 我有发现 三楼
[16:58] It’s her. 是她
[16:59] We have a positive I.D. — third floor, northeast corner. 人质已识别 在三楼东北角
[17:02] – How many others? – Unknown. We don’t have a visual. -还有多少人 -不清楚 不在可视范围内
[17:04] Stay behind us. If he’s in there, he’s gonna gun for you first. 跟我们后面 如果他在里头 他会最先杀你
[17:24] Castle! Wait! Get back! It’s a trap! 卡塞尔 别动 退后 这是个陷阱
[17:27] Watch out! 小心
[17:32] Beckett!! No!! 贝克特 不
[17:42] God! 天哪
[17:47] Kate, I’m so sorry. 凯特 真抱歉
[17:49] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[17:55] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[17:58] I’m so– 我真
[18:03] It’s not her! 这不是她
[18:04] It’s not her! 不是她
[18:24] Who was the girl? 那女孩是谁
[18:26] Former drug addict, just like the others. 像其他人一样 以前是个吸毒者
[18:28] She was reported missing last week. 上周被报失踪
[18:31] They found a speaker underneath the chair. 他们在椅子下面找到了一个扬声器
[18:33] It’s how he was able to broadcast Beckett’s voice. 这样他能播放贝克特的声音
[18:36] And the weapon? 武器呢
[18:37] Pre-aimed at the victim, triggered remotely. 预先对准了被害人 远程触发
[18:41] He wanted us to watch. 他想让我们看着
[18:45] He wanted us to watch. 他想让我们看着
[18:47] You think she’s still alive? 你觉得她还活着吗
[18:50] She’s alive. 她活着
[18:52] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[18:54] Because he’s not done with me yet. 因为他和我的恩怨还没有了结
[19:18] Good. 好
[19:20] You’re awake. 你醒了
[19:21] We can get started. 我们可以开始了
[19:24] Our new victim’s name is Sydney Novak, 最近的被害人叫希德妮·诺瓦克
[19:26] from Broward county, Florida. 来自佛罗里达州布劳沃德县
[19:28] We believe she may have been targeted by Tyson and Nieman 我们认为她被泰森和尼曼选中
[19:31] due to facial similarities 是因为她和贝克特警长的
[19:33] between her and detective Beckett. 脸部特征相似
[19:36] Given the nature of these murders… 鉴于这些谋杀案的特性
[19:38] We’re not gonna find her. 我们找不到她的
[19:41] Not like this. 不能用这种方式
[19:43] Not by chasing him, not by playing his game. 不能只是追逐他 按他的模式来
[19:49] We need to take the game to him. 我们需要设局让他来玩
[20:07] I know you. 我认识你
[20:08] You’re the writer. 你是那个作家
[20:11] You and your cop friend put me in here. 是你和你的警察朋友把我关起来的
[20:14] For murders that your cellmate Jerry Tyson 是因为你的狱友杰瑞·泰森
[20:16] convinced you to commit 让你犯下的那些罪行
[20:18] so the world would think you were 3XK 这样全世界都认为你是3XK
[20:20] and he would get away scot-free. 他就能逍遥法外了
[20:23] Why are you here? 你来这干什么
[20:25] You shared a cell with him for four years. 四年里你和他同住一间牢房
[20:29] Time I’d rather forget. 我宁愿忘记那几年
[20:30] Why? 为什么
[20:32] You look at him, you think…”he’s so weak.” 你看着他会觉得 他太弱了
[20:37] There’s nothing to him. 一无是处
[20:40] But the guy — he knew how to get in your head. 但他知道怎么掌控你
[20:44] He knew how to make you do things 他知道怎样让你做
[20:47] you never thought capable of. 你以为自己不会做的事
[20:49] Like killing for him? 比如说帮他杀人吗
[20:52] Let’s just say I slept a lot better 我只想说 自从得知他的死讯
[20:54] once I knew he was dead. 我终于睡得安稳了
[20:57] He’s not. 他没死
[21:00] Just another way for him to disappear 他只是消失了一阵
[21:01] so he could make his plans. 计划新的行动
[21:03] He’s alive? 他还活着
[21:04] And he has my wife. 我妻子在他手上
[21:07] You shared a cell with him for four years. 你跟他同住一间牢房四年
[21:09] No one knows him better than you. 没人比你更了解他
[21:11] In all that time, 四年中
[21:12] did he ever mention a place somewhere in the city, 他有没提过城里的某个地方
[21:17] a place he would go to feel safe? 能让他有安全感
[21:20] You need my help. 你需要我的帮助
[21:23] Yes, I need your help. 没错我需要你的帮助
[21:24] You put me in here. 你把我关进大牢
[21:25] He put you in here. 是他干的
[21:28] He got you to do those things. 是他让你做了那些事
[21:30] He got inside your head, controlled you like a puppet. 他看透了你 把你像傀儡一样控制
[21:36] You’d done your time, but he needed you to get caught. 你已经付出代价了 但我们需要你来抓住他
[21:41] You sacrificed yourself. 你牺牲了自己
[21:42] And I bet not a night goes by you don’t see his face 我猜你每晚都会看到他的脸
[21:44] and wonder, “How did he do that? 琢磨”他是怎么做到的
[21:48] How did he get me to throw my life away?” 他是怎么让我放弃自己生活的”
[21:54] There was some place he talked about — 他说过一个地方
[21:56] a place he liked to go. 一个他喜欢去的地方
[21:58] Where? 在哪
[22:01] What’s in it for me? 我有什么好处
[22:03] What do you want? 你想要什么
[22:03] Out. 出狱
[22:04] You know I don’t have the authority — 你知道我没这权力
[22:05] I’m sure with all your connections, 我确定凭借你的人脉
[22:07] you can find someone who does. 能找到可以放我出去的人
[22:09] They’ll never go for it. 他们不会同意的
[22:11] Not gonna release a murderer. They’ll let her die first. 他们不会释放谋杀犯 他们会让她去死
[22:13] That’s not my problem. 这与我无关
[22:16] Please. 求你了
[22:20] Something else. 你提别的要求吧
[22:22] Money for your family. 给你家里人钱
[22:23] Give me something I can give you. 提我办得到的要求
[22:24] I don’t have a family, mr. Castle. 我没有家人 卡塞尔
[22:26] And I am stuck in here for life 我余生都要在这度过
[22:29] without the possibility of parole, 也没有假释的可能
[22:30] so what the hell do you think you could give me 所以你觉得你能给我
[22:33] that would be worth a damn? 什么有价值的东西
[22:38] Revenge. 复仇
[22:41] He’s out there, walking around, and you’re in here. 他在外面无拘无束 你却被关在这里
[22:45] Don’t you want to settle the score? 你不想报仇雪恨吗
[22:50] Fine. Guess I just didn’t think, after all these years, 我真没想到过了那么多年
[22:52] you’d still let him control you. 你还是任他摆布
[23:00] What kind of revenge? 怎么复仇
[23:07] There was a place he talked about — 他提过一个地方
[23:09] A house in the woods. 树林里的一幢房子
[23:11] Where? 在哪
[23:12] A little ways up the Hudson, owned by a family friend. 在哈德逊河上游 房子是他家人朋友的
[23:16] When he was a kid, he’d go there in the summers 小时候 如果跟母亲关系紧张
[23:18] when things got too intense with his mother. 一到夏天他就会去那
[23:21] Hello. Are your archives digitized? 你好 你们有电子历史记录吗
[23:23] I was wondering if you could e-mail me 能否给我电邮一份
[23:24] a set of the building plans for the following address. 以下地址的建筑平面图
[23:27] You know, you can’t save her. 你救不了她
[23:30] When he sees the cops coming — 他一看到警察来
[23:31] and, trust me, he will see the cops coming — 相信我 他看得到
[23:36] he won’t bargain. 他不会讨价还价
[23:37] He won’t be reasoned with. 不会讲道理
[23:38] He will just… 他只会
[23:40] kill her. 杀了她
[23:43] It won’t be the cops. 警察不会去
[23:50] It’ll be me. 去的人是我
[24:51] Amy Barrett. 艾米·巴瑞特
[24:54] You think Barrett was involved in this? 你觉得巴瑞特与这事有关
[24:55] Or she’s a victim, too. 或者她也是受害者
[24:59] So she was working with them. 她的确在和他们合作
[26:04] Don’t scream, or I will shoot you. 别叫 要不我开枪了
[26:07] Where’s Beckett? Is she inside the house? 贝克特在哪 她在房子里吗
[26:10] Where is she? 她在哪
[26:13] Not here. 不在这
[26:15] Where? 在哪
[26:16] I don’t know. They wouldn’t tell me. 我不知道 他们没告诉我
[26:19] Not until it’s over. 一切结束后我才会知道
[26:21] They sent me here to wait. 他们让我在这等着
[26:24] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[26:25] Who’s down there? Who’s in the house? 还有谁 谁在房子里
[26:28] Just me. 只有我
[26:29] You’re lying. 你在撒谎
[26:30] They’re in there, aren’t they? 他们都在里面 对吧
[26:32] No. 没在
[26:34] If you bring me back there, I’ll show you. 不信你带我回去看
[26:40] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[26:41] Making sure you stay out of my way. 确保你不妨碍我做事
[26:42] You know what I love about this car? 你知道我最喜欢这车哪点吗
[26:47] All the trunk space. 它宽敞的后备箱
[26:49] Get in. 进去
[26:54] If I’m lying and they are down there, 如果我说谎 他们真的在那
[26:56] they’re gonna miss me soon. 他们会发现我不见了
[26:57] They’ll know you’re out here. They’ll kill you both. 他们会知道你在 会杀了你俩
[27:20] Despite the situation, I want you to know I admire you. 尽管落得如此下场 我还是很敬佩你
[27:26] I always have. 一直如此
[27:29] There’s no point in resisting, detective. 反抗是没有意义的 探长
[27:33] If fact, if you accept that, I can remove the gag. 事实上 如果你接受 我把塞口物解开
[27:40] Good. 很好
[27:42] And please don’t scream. It’s tedious. 别尖叫 没用
[27:44] And no one can hear you. 没人能听见
[27:50] Much better. 好多了
[27:56] It’s a crime to cover up such a lovely face. 遮住这么美丽的脸庞简直是犯罪
[28:00] Kidnapping and murder are crimes. 绑架和谋杀才是犯罪
[28:02] You can still save yourself. 你还可以自救
[28:07] I’ve already been saved. 我已经被拯救了
[28:12] I used to feel ashamed of who I was inside, 我曾为内心真实的自我
[28:15] the things I dreamt about doing. 那些我想做的事情而感到羞耻
[28:17] And then I met Jerry, 后来我遇见了杰瑞
[28:20] And it was like… coming home. 那感觉就像是找到了归宿
[28:23] So if you think that I would ever turn on him, 如果你觉得我会背叛他
[28:26] You don’t understand me at all. 你根本就不了解我
[28:32] What do you think he’s gonna do 当你没有利用价值的时候
[28:33] when you’re no longer useful to him? 你认为他会怎么处置你
[28:35] He will kill you. 他会杀了你
[28:38] I am your only chance, Kelly. I can help you. 我是你唯一的机会 凯莉 我能帮你
[28:42] And you’re going to. 你马上就会帮到
[28:46] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[28:48] With all the police attention, I’ll need a new face. 警察盯上我们了 我需要一张新脸
[29:00] And I’ve chosen yours. 我选了你的
[29:02] No. 不
[29:03] No. 不
[29:04] No! Please! 不要 求你了
[29:06] Please. 求你了
[29:07] – This is going back on. – No! -还是给你戴上吧 -不要
[31:09] She’s not here. 她不在这
[31:15] But you are. 但你在
[31:32] So glad you could join me. 你能来我很高兴
[31:45] Faces fascinate me. 脸庞让我着迷
[31:52] The mask we show to the world. 我们展现给世人的面具
[31:54] I find that clients invariably hope 我发现客户总是希望手术
[31:56] a procedure won’t just change their looks, 不但能改变外表
[31:58] but change who they are in some deeper way. 还能改变他们内心的本质
[32:03] Never does. 哪有那种事
[32:08] Any more than painting a house 仅仅是粉刷房子
[32:09] can change the things that happen inside of it. 怎能改变房子里发生的事情
[32:23] Yes? 什么事
[32:24] Do you have him? 逮到他了吗
[32:28] Yeah, I’ve got him. 是的
[32:30] Did you get what you need from her? 你从她身上拿到需要的东西了吗
[32:31] Enough. 足够了
[32:33] I can do the rest after. 其他事可以之后再办
[32:35] Get her ready. 给她准备好
[32:37] Wait for my call. 等我的电话
[32:52] It’ll all be over soon. 一切很快就会结束
[32:55] But I’ve so enjoyed our time together. 但我很享受我们一切相处的时光
[33:06] Take a seat. 坐
[33:16] Please. 求你
[33:17] You have me now. Just let her go. 我在你手里 放了她
[33:19] Oh, no, no, no. I can’t. 不行
[33:22] She’s part of the plan. 她是计划的一部分
[33:26] Why I brought you here. 我为什么把你带到这来
[33:28] Brought me? 带我来
[33:29] You know what I love about human beings? 你知道我最喜欢人类的哪一点吗
[33:31] Is they’re so predictable. They’re like mice. 他们可预知性太强 就像老鼠一样
[33:33] You can get them to do anything. 你能让他们做任何事
[33:36] All you have to do 你只需
[33:37] is put a little cheese at the end of the maze 在迷宫尽头放一小块芝士
[33:40] and know exactly when to shock them. 知道什么时候惊吓它们就行
[33:43] You knew I was coming. 你知道我会来
[33:44] Dangling Boudreau in front of you, 以布德罗身份 在你面前晃悠
[33:48] watching Beckett die before your eyes — 眼看贝克特在眼前死去
[33:51] Once I had the cops chasing their tails, 当我把警察玩得团团转之时
[33:53] I knew it’d be only a matter of time 我知道你决定自己出手
[33:54] before you did something on your own. 只是时间问题
[33:56] Visiting my old cellie was a — 拜访我的狱友
[33:58] well, that was a natural choice. 是很合乎情理的选择
[34:02] This was a setup. 这是个圈套
[34:05] What better way to get you here alone 把你单独引来的最好方法
[34:07] than to make you think it was your idea? 就是让你以为你是自己找来的
[34:11] Why? 为什么
[34:13] Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这么做
[34:14] Because I want to see your face. 因为我想看着你的脸
[34:17] It’s why I lured you here — 所以我才会把你引到这
[34:19] so I could see your face… 这样我就能在她死掉时
[34:22] while you watched her die. 欣赏你脸上的表情
[34:25] No. 不
[34:28] That’s not it. 不是因为这个
[34:34] This isn’t about me, is it? 这跟我无关 对吧
[34:38] Oh, it’s about so much more than that. 远不止这么简单
[34:41] This is about you. 这跟你有关
[34:44] Your inadequacy. 你的弱点
[34:46] All the games, all the manipulation… 所有的游戏 所有的摆布
[34:50] After I screwed up your plans, 在我毁掉了你的计划之后
[34:53] you needed to prove you were smarter than me. 你需要证明你比我聪明
[34:57] You needed to know you could control me. 你要知道你能控制我
[35:05] Well, you’re here. 可你来了啊
[35:08] You know, I’ve written characters like you. 我写过你这样的角色
[35:10] Cunning psychopaths so narcissistic, 机智的反社会主义者 如此自恋
[35:12] they believe they can’t be caught – 他们认为自己不会被抓
[35:14] Because they’re smarter than everyone 因为他们比别人聪明
[35:17] and they need to prove it. 他们还需要证明这一点
[35:20] That’s your story, Jerry. 那是你的故事 杰瑞
[35:24] Why you did everything. 你所作所为的原因
[35:26] You needed to prove it. 你要证明这一切
[35:29] So I let you. 于是我就让你得手了
[35:37] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[35:38] I let you bring me here. 我任由你把我引到这里
[35:40] It’s the only way to find you. 这是找到你的唯一方法
[35:43] I needed to find you so I could find her. 我找到你才能找到她
[35:47] But the truth, Jerry… 但事实是 杰瑞
[35:50] We’re not gonna find her — not like this. 我们找不到她的 不能用这种方式
[35:54] Not by chasing him, not by playing his game. 不能只是追逐他 按他的模式来
[35:57] We need to take the game to him. 我们需要设局让他来玩
[36:06] Put this deep in your ear. 把这个放进耳朵深处
[36:07] All right? All the way in. 全放进去
[36:10] The truth is… 事实是
[36:13] I lured you here… 我引你来这
[36:16] to watch you die. 看你死
[36:20] Are we clear? 清楚了吗[准备好了吗]
[36:22] Clear about what? 清楚什么
[36:26] Then take the shot. 那就开枪吧
[36:59] Ryan, he’s down. 瑞恩 他倒下了
[37:02] You have her location? 你找到她的所在地了吗
[37:03] Yeah. 是的
[37:05] Here. 这呢
[37:06] This is the last number he called. 这是他最近打过的号码
[37:08] Beckett’s with Nieman. 贝克特和尼曼在一起
[37:09] I need an emergency trace on the following number… 我需要紧急追踪以下号码
[37:16] Something’s wrong. 出问题了
[37:18] He should have called by now. 这个时候他应该打来了
[37:55] I’m afraid it’s time, detective. 恐怕是时候了 探长
[38:11] There! 那边
[38:28] Beckett? 贝克特
[39:29] I was so scared. 我吓坏了
[39:35] – You okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -是的
[39:38] That was the stupidest, most reckless, 那是你干过最愚蠢 最冒失
[39:41] irresponsible stunt you’ve ever pulled, Mr. Castle. 最不负责任的事 卡塞尔先生
[39:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[39:51] Okay. All right, all right, all right. 好了 好了
[39:54] Okay! 好啦
[39:55] There’s still the matter of the assault charges. 不过我们还要处理伤人的指控
[39:59] Assault charges? 伤人的指控
[40:00] Uh, it’s a — it’s a long story. 说来话长
[40:01] But, c-captain you can’t be serious. 不过警监 你是开玩笑吧
[40:03] Serial killer or no, 不管他是不是连环杀手
[40:05] you threatened an unarmed man with a gun. 你都持枪威胁了一个手无寸铁的男子
[40:07] The D.A. takes that very seriously. 地检官对这事态度很坚决
[40:10] But… 但
[40:11] in light of your outstanding work on this case, 鉴于你在此案优异的表现
[40:13] He’s willing to drop the charges 你如果同意1000小时
[40:14] if you agree to 1,000 hours of community service. 社区服务性劳役 他同意撤销指控
[40:19] 1,000 hours?! 1000小时
[40:20] Yes. 是的
[40:22] As a consultant to detective beckett 作为12分局和贝克特探长
[40:24] and the 12th precinct. 的顾问
[40:26] I’m — I’m — I’m — 我
[40:29] I’m being un-banned? 我被解禁了
[40:31] Mr. Castle, welcome back. 卡塞尔先生 欢迎回来
[40:33] Okay! 好了
[40:47] That was my mother and Alexis. 那是我母亲和阿莱克西斯
[40:48] They said they’re on their way home, 买完东西
[40:49] just as soon as they do some shopping. 她们就上路
[40:58] I don’t know how you did it. 我真不知道你是怎么做到的
[41:02] What? 做到什么
[41:03] Kept it together the two months I was missing. 在我失踪两个月期间没有逼疯
[41:07] Two days, I didn’t know where you were, 两天找不到你
[41:09] and it nearly killed me. 我就已经生不如死
[41:18] You ever think about what happened… 你有想过发生的事吗
[41:21] when you were gone? 你失踪时的事
[41:24] All the time. 总在想
[41:28] Every time I close my eyes, I see her face. 我一闭眼 就能看到她的脸
[41:35] I see his, too. 我也看得到他的
[41:37] Since that night on the bridge. 自从桥上那晚
[41:42] You know how I deal with it? 知道我如何应对吗
[41:44] No. 不知道
[41:46] I open my eyes and look at you. 睁开眼 看着你
[41:54] Thanks for coming to get me. 谢谢你来救我
[41:59] Always. 我会一如既往
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme