Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] All right, ladies of the Castle household, 好了 卡塞尔家的女士们
[00:30] just a reminder that your portion for the holiday poem 提醒一下 你们的圣诞诗篇
[00:33] is due in less than 72 hours. 要在72小时内完成
[00:36] I just have to do a polish. 我只差润色了
[00:37] I can’t wait to see it. How’s yours coming along? 等不及了 你的呢
[00:39] Are you ready for your big debut 准备好在卡塞尔家
[00:41] in the Castle family Christmas card? 圣诞贺卡上首次亮相了吗
[00:44] Yeah, absolutely. 当然了
[00:45] It’s gonna be the best year ever! 今年会是最棒的一年
[00:46] Yeah. 是啊
[00:48] Excited! 好激动
[00:51] You guys, I completely forgot. 同志们 我完全忘了
[00:53] He said that it wasn’t a big deal, 他说不是大事的
[00:54] but I think it actually kind of is. 但我觉得好像是件大事
[00:56] It’s a very big deal. 是相当大的事
[00:58] We even get a little competitive. 我们甚至会产生攀比心
[01:00] I started working on mine in July. 我7月份就开始研究我的了
[01:02] Wh– 什么
[01:03] – Welcome to the family. – Yeah. -欢迎加入我们家 -是啊
[01:05] So what do I have to do again? 我要做什么来着
[01:07] Write six funny, poignant, eloquent lines 写六句风趣 辛辣又意味深长的句子
[01:10] describing highlights of the past year for you. 描述过去一年中你的精彩时刻
[01:13] – Oh. Yeah. – And they must rhyme. -简单 -还得押韵
[01:15] Yeah. 没错
[01:16] What word rhymes with “I’m screwed”? “我完蛋了”跟什么押韵
[01:22] Beckett. 贝克特
[01:23] It’s just that rhyming isn’t exactly my thing. 我就是不太擅长押韵什么的
[01:26] This coming from a woman who skipped prom 你可是没去舞会
[01:29] to crash a poetry slam? 而去参加诗歌比赛的人
[01:31] Spoken word, Castle. 是朗诵 卡塞尔
[01:32] That’s a totally different jam. 完全不是一码事
[01:33] I mean, I could write a haiku for you instead. 我可以给你写个俳句
[01:36] – Nah, that’s against the rules. – Since when do you follow rules? -这有违规则 -你还在乎起规矩来了
[01:38] Since I’m the one who made them. 因为那是我的规矩
[01:40] You should probably get me your first draft 等我们去参加分局圣诞派对的时候
[01:42] by the time we get to the, uh, precinct holiday party. 你就把初稿给我看看吧
[01:44] That’s two days away. 只剩两天了
[01:45] See? Plenty of time. 瞧 时间足够了
[01:48] So get ready for a murder with a little holiday spirit. 准备迎接一起有节日气氛的凶杀案吧
[01:50] Went down around 10:30 p.m. 大概晚10:30发生
[01:52] Witnesses saw a black mustang, no plates, 目击证人看到一辆黑色野马 无牌照
[01:54] chasing after this guy. 追逐此人
[01:56] This was a drive-by? 驾车枪杀案吗
[01:58] But he looks like he was shot close range. 但他看上去是近距离开枪致死
[02:00] Yeah, and the shooter capped him in the head to finish him off. 没错 枪手射击头部 确保他活不过来
[02:02] So this wasn’t random. 那么就不是随机杀人
[02:04] Did anyone get a good look at the assailant? 有人看到袭击者了吗
[02:05] Yeah, when he drove by like a bat out of hell. 是的 他飞驰而过的时候看到的
[02:08] Fuzzy red hat, big white beard. 毛绒绒的红帽子 白色的大胡子
[02:11] Seriously, our killer is Santa Claus? 不是吧 凶手是个圣诞老人
[02:13] Three witnesses all told the same story. 三名目击者口供一致
[02:15] Guys. Squeezing down countless chimneys? 伙计们 爬下无数烟囱
[02:18] Delivering millions of presents in one night? 一晚为上百万人递送礼物
[02:21] It’s bound to happen. 这不可避免
[02:22] Santa finally cracked. 圣诞老人终于崩溃了
[02:25] Or… 或者
[02:26] Our victim was naughty instead of nice. 被害人是个坏孩子 不是乖孩子
[02:30] That’s tasteless. 这太没品了
[02:31] Or a killer just wore a santa suit 或者凶手穿了圣诞老人的服装
[02:32] because that was the perfect disguise at this time of year. 因为这是这个时候最棒的伪装
[02:35] So what do we know about the victim? 我们对被害人有什么了解
[02:37] His name is Eric Mercer. Lives in midtown. 他名叫埃里克·梅瑟 住在市中心
[02:39] His hospital I.D. says he’s an E.R. doctor at St. Simon’s. 他的医院证件表明他是圣西蒙医院的急诊室医生
[02:43] – Do we know where he was coming from? – Not yet, -知道他是从哪过来的吗 -还不知道
[02:45] but he bought a latte at a coffee shop 但是他在六个街区外的
[02:46] six blocks away from here 一家咖啡店买过拿铁
[02:48] before our gun-toting St. Nick came after him. 随后才被持枪圣诞老人追赶
[02:50] And the barista there said that 咖啡师说
[02:51] Mercer was carrying a blue backpack. 梅瑟当时背着蓝色背包
[02:53] But witnesses who saw Mercer running 但看到梅瑟逃跑的人
[02:55] said there wasn’t any backpack. 称他没带背包
[02:56] Okay, let’s set up a search from here to that coffee shop. 好吧 我们搜索从这里到咖啡店的区域
[02:59] That backpack may contain clues as to why he was killed. 背包里可能有他被杀原因的线索
[03:02] Well, maybe the last person that Mercer talked to 或许梅瑟生前最后跟他说话的人
[03:04] can shed some light on that. 对此会有些见解
[03:06] 10 minutes before he was shot, 他中枪前10分钟
[03:07] Eric Mercer called someone at St. Simon’s hospital. 埃里克·梅瑟给圣西蒙医院的一个人打了电话
[03:11] That was me. I just talked to Eric a few hours ago. 是我 我几小时前才跟埃里克说过话
[03:14] I’m sorry. This is just such a shock. 对不起 这太让人震惊了
[03:17] How did he seem when you talked? 你们说话时他什么情况
[03:18] A little on edge, I guess… like he was in a hurry. 有点紧张 似乎很匆忙
[03:21] Did he say why? 他有说原因吗
[03:23] I assume it was his uncle. 我以为是因为他叔叔的事
[03:25] His uncle has cancer and lives alone. 他叔叔得了癌症 一个人住
[03:27] Eric tried to be there for him. 埃里克想去陪伴他
[03:28] He missed work last night, too. 他昨晚也没来上班
[03:30] Do you know his name? 你知道叔叔的名字吗
[03:31] Edward, I think. Edward Mercer. 爱德华吧 爱德华·梅瑟
[03:34] Maybe he knows why this happened to Eric. 或许他知道埃里克为什么会出这种事
[03:40] What you got for me, girl? 有什么线索
[03:41] I found these on the arm of the vic’s jacket. 我在被害人外套胳膊上发现了这个
[03:45] Some kind of tiny crystals. 是种小晶体
[03:47] Could they be from the Christmas decorations that he landed on 他撞碎玻璃窗后跌在了圣诞装饰品上
[03:49] after he crashed through the window? 会不会是那上面的
[03:50] No, these are mineral crystals. 不 这是矿物晶体
[03:52] Hopefully the lab can I.D. them. 希望实验室能分辨出来
[03:56] Hang on. You always call me down here 等等 你每次叫我来
[03:59] after the lab results are in, 都是在实验室出结果后
[04:01] which leads me to believe that you may have 所以我认为
[04:03] some ulterior motives. 你还有别的动机
[04:06] Javi, I want to ask a little favor. 哈维 我有事想要你帮忙
[04:09] Anything you need. 你尽管说
[04:10] So…My parents barely ever leave Louisiana, 我父母几乎从不离开路易斯安那州
[04:14] and they’re flying out to Paris tomorrow, 他们明天要飞巴黎
[04:16] and they have a last-minute layover in New York. 他们临时要在纽约中转
[04:19] They want us all to get together. 他们想一起见个面
[04:23] So it’s, uh, 那么是要…
[04:25] meet the parents? 见家长吗
[04:27] Are you okay with that? 你能行吗
[04:29] Yeah. 当然
[04:30] Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be? 当然 有什么不行的
[04:33] That’s not even really a favor. That’s just me stepping up. 这都不算帮忙 这只是更进一步
[04:38] See, I didn’t get to the favor part… 其实 我还没说到要你帮忙的
[04:42] …yet. 部分呢
[04:44] What? 什么
[04:47] You didn’t? 刚刚不是吗
[04:47] See, um… 是这样
[04:49] My parents… 我父母
[04:52] My… my parents kind of think we’re engaged. 我父母以为我们订婚了
[04:56] Wh-why do they think that? 为什么呢
[04:58] Well, you and I were on again, off again, 因为我们分分合合
[05:00] and they just got so worried about 他们特别担心
[05:01] their unmarried daughter that… 他们的未婚女儿
[05:03] So you told them we got engaged? 所以你就跟他们说我们订婚了吗
[05:04] I didn’t mean to. It just…Popped out. 我不是有意的 就那么冲口而出了
[05:07] How does something like that just pop out? 这种事怎么能冲口而出啊
[05:10] I wanted them to stop bugging me. 我只想让他们别再纠缠下去
[05:11] I’m sorry, Javi, but once I said it, 抱歉 哈维 既然我都说了
[05:14] there it was, and now here they are. 也改不了了 现在他们就来了
[05:16] So the first time I meet your parents, 那么你是叫我第一次见你父母
[05:18] you’re asking me to lie to them? 就对他们撒谎
[05:19] I’ll be lying to them, too, but I’ve been doing it longer. 我也要撒谎 但我早就这样了
[05:25] Uh… can I…just… 我能
[05:28] bring ’em down to the precinct to say hello? 带他们来警局跟你打声招呼吗
[05:32] And you could just pretend for 10 minutes. 你就伪装十分钟
[05:35] I’ll make it worth your while. 我会让你值当的
[05:39] Y-yeah, yeah. I-I can do that. 嗯 没问题 我能做到
[05:43] So we looked into Eric’s family history, 我们已经查看了埃里克家史
[05:45] contacts in his phone and computer. 他电话和电脑里的联系人
[05:48] He does not have an uncle named Edward Mercer. 他没有一个叫爱德华·梅瑟的叔叔
[05:51] In fact, he doesn’t have an uncle at all. 事实上 他没有叔叔
[05:54] Then why did he miss his shift, and where did he go? 那他为何没去上班 他去哪了
[05:57] I may have an answer to that. 我可能知道答案
[05:59] It turns out that Eric 记录显示埃里克
[06:00] used the Hytch Ride Share App to catch a ride 今晚用拼车软件搭便车
[06:03] to an address in Queens tonight. 去了皇后区的某个地方
[06:05] A couple of hours before he was killed. 就在他被杀的几小时前
[06:06] In fact, he took numerous trips to that same address 实际上 他多次去过那个地方
[06:09] which line up with shifts that he missed at the hospital. 并都和他医院翘班的时间吻合
[06:11] And what’s at this location? 那地方有什么
[06:12] Certainly not uncle edward. 显然没有爱德华叔叔
[06:14] Offices. It’s an office building 是一个办公大楼
[06:16] owned by Evergreen Sanitation N.Y.C. 归纽约常青树卫生公司所有
[06:19] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[06:21] Evergreen Sanitation N.Y.C. is a known front 纽约常青树卫生公司是已知的
[06:24] for organized crime. 犯罪集团门面公司
[06:26] Why would Eric Mercer be visiting a mob-owned building? 为什么埃里克·梅瑟要去一个犯罪窝点
[06:28] Let’s head to Queens and find out. 我们去皇后区查查就知道了
[06:32] No placards, no names. 没门牌 没有名字
[06:34] It’s like this whole place is unoccupied. 这地方感觉就像个无人区
[06:36] And yet Eric missed work to come here… 埃里克却翘班跑来这里
[06:38] Repeatedly. 而且是多次来
[06:40] Ooh, excuse me, sir, N.Y.P.D. Could you help… 你好 先生 我们是纽约警局的 你能帮忙
[06:43] Wait, sir, could you please just help us? We… 等等 先生 你能帮个忙吗 我们
[06:48] Beckett. 贝克特
[06:59] This is a surgical suite. 这是个手术室
[07:01] Owned by organized crime. 归犯罪集团所有
[07:04] Eric Mercer wasn’t just a doctor. 埃里克·梅瑟不是个普通的医生
[07:07] He was a mob doctor. 他是黑帮天使
[07:16] I’ve worked organized crime 16 years. 我在集团犯罪组工作了16年
[07:18] I know most of the players, but this guy? No. 认识大部分的角色 但这个人 我不认识
[07:21] Well, we believe that he might have been a family doctor 我们推测他可能是纽约常青树卫生公司
[07:24] for whoever controls Evergreen Sanitation N.Y.C. 所有者的家庭医生
[07:27] Yeah, that’s the Carlucci family. 我知道 卡鲁齐家族
[07:29] They’ve been moving up the Charts 自从迪诺·斯卡佩拉掌权后
[07:30] since Dino Scarpella took over. 他们的地位就大大提升
[07:32] But I didn’t know that they had a doctor. 但我不知道他们有个家庭医生
[07:33] Whoa. Um, Dino Scarpella… I know that guy. 迪诺·斯卡佩拉 我认识他
[07:36] Seriously? 真的吗
[07:36] Yeah, he helped me with research for a Derrick Storm novel, 嗯 我为德里克·斯道姆小说做调查时找过他
[07:39] But back then he was just a mid-level guy. 但他当时就是个中层人物
[07:41] Detective McBride, if Eric was a doctor 麦克布莱德警探 假设埃里克就是
[07:43] for the Carlucci family, do you have any idea 卡鲁齐家族的医生 你能想到
[07:45] why he would have been targeted? 他为何被杀吗
[07:46] I haven’t heard anything, if that’s what you’re asking me. 我没听到任何风声 如果你是指这个的话
[07:48] But, uh, the way he was killed, 但他被杀的方式
[07:50] sounds like somebody was sending a message. 像是有人想传递信息
[07:52] Where would we find Dino Scarpella? 我们能在哪找到迪诺·斯卡佩拉
[07:53] Uh, his main offices are over in Queens. 他主要的生意都在皇后区
[07:55] It’s a strip club called Cica Cica Boom Room. 是一家叫燃情的脱衣舞俱乐部
[07:59] – Why? – Well, we should go talk to him. -为什么问这 -我们应该去跟他谈谈
[08:01] Dino knows me. He likes me. 迪诺认识我 他喜欢我
[08:02] If Eric was his mob doctor, he’d want to help solve this. 如果埃里克是黑帮天使的话 他会愿意帮忙的
[08:06] Assuming he wasn’t involved. 前提是他没有参与其中
[08:07] You know, I’ll have detectives Ryan and Esposito 我会让莱恩和埃斯波西托警探
[08:10] coordinate with you on the mustang and ballistics. 与你协调调查野马车和弹道报告
[08:12] We’ll see if any of that connects 看看能否查到
[08:13] to anyone in organized crime. 犯罪集团哪个人身上
[08:15] Field trip to a strip club. 脱衣舞俱乐部之旅
[08:31] Castle, you keep staring like that, 卡塞尔 你要再这样看下去
[08:32] you’re gonna have to pay for the 2-drink minimum. 你至少得消费两杯酒了
[08:37] I’m sorry. What were you saying? 抱歉 你刚说什么来着
[08:38] I wasn’t saying anything. You were talking. 我什么都没说 是你在说
[08:40] About Dino, about how he’s a nice guy 迪诺的事 说他是个好人
[08:42] In spite of the fact that he’s a mobster. 尽管他是个黑帮头目
[08:44] – Really? – No. But… uh… -你不会吧 -不是
[08:45] I know you find this hard to believe, 我知道你很难相信
[08:47] but he is a really nice guy. 但他真是一个很不错的人
[08:49] Yeah, sure, up until the point he guts you like a fish. 当然 直到他像杀鱼一样把你宰了
[08:52] – Rick, is that really you? – Dino! -里克 真的是你吗 -迪诺
[08:54] Oh, man. Do you know 兄弟 你知道吗
[08:56] I just finished your book, “Raging heat”? 我刚读完你的新书 《狂怒希特》
[08:58] – Really? – Terrific. Wonderful story. -真的吗 -太棒了 很赞的故事
[08:59] – Thank you. – Wonderful, yeah. -谢谢捧场 -太棒了 真的
[09:01] So what brings you here? 是什么风把你吹来了
[09:03] And who is this Venus? 这位美女又是谁
[09:05] Dino, this is my wife… 迪诺 这是我老婆
[09:07] Kate Beckett. 凯特·贝克特
[09:08] Detective Beckett, N.Y.P.D. 纽约警局 贝克特警探
[09:11] Uh, she’s… she’s okay. 她没什么恶意
[09:12] I’m actually consulting with the police now, 我现在在警局做顾问
[09:15] and we’re here for your help in a murder investigation. 我们来这想让你帮忙调查一桩谋杀案
[09:19] For you, Rick, I’m happy to help. 里奇 我乐意给你帮忙
[09:21] And the boys are, too. 他们也是
[09:23] Rocco Carlucci… he’s my, uh, my chief of security. 瑞克·卡鲁齐 他是我的首席保镖
[09:27] And this is Christopher Carlucci, 这位是克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐
[09:28] – V.P. Of corporate affairs. – Who got whacked? -公司事务的副主席 -谁死了
[09:31] A, uh, Dr. Eric Mercer. 埃里克·梅瑟医生
[09:41] Yeah, I do not recognize this person. 我不认识这个人
[09:45] Mr. Scarpella, we’ve connected Dr. Mercer 斯卡佩拉先生 我们知道梅瑟医生
[09:48] to a surgical suite paid for by your organization. 在一间你的机构出资的手术室工作
[09:51] Dino, we know Eric worked for you, 迪诺 我们知道埃里克为你工作
[09:53] But who would want to do this to him? 但有谁会想杀他呢
[09:55] Can you help us out? 你能帮帮我们吗
[09:56] Sadly, I have no help to offer. 很遗憾 我无能为力
[09:58] But please, stay, enjoy yourselves. 但请留下来 好好玩玩
[10:00] It’s on the house. 我请客
[10:02] Uh, Mr. Scarpella… 斯卡佩拉先生
[10:03] Like he said, we got nothing for you. 他说了 我们帮不上忙
[10:11] – Hey, Espo. – So while you and Castle were busy getting lap dances, -喂 埃斯波 -你和卡塞尔在欣赏脱衣舞时
[10:14] Ryan and I did some real police work. 莱恩和我却在努力办案
[10:16] We found a Carlucci connection to the murder. 我们发现了卡鲁齐家族与凶案的联系
[10:18] Yeah… wait, what kind of a connection? 等等 什么联系
[10:20] Turns out the family’s number two, 家族的二号人物
[10:22] Christopher Carlucci, owns a black mustang. 克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐有一辆黑色野马
[10:25] Guess what was stashed inside. 猜猜里面藏了什么
[10:27] A santa suit… With blood on it. 一件带血迹的圣诞老人服
[10:31] Christopher Carlucci, 克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐
[10:33] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[10:35] Why did you kill Eric Mercer? 你为何要杀埃里克·梅瑟
[10:37] I didn’t. 我没有
[10:39] Okay, then why don’t you clear this up for me? 行 那你给我解释一下
[10:41] Where were you at the time of the murder? 案发时你在哪里
[10:43] And why did witnesses see your mustang at the crime scene? 怎么会有人在犯罪现场看到了你的野马
[10:46] And why did we find a santa suit 我们又怎么会在你的后车箱
[10:49] stuffed in the trunk of your car with Eric’s blood on it? 找到了一套沾有埃里克血迹的圣诞老人衣服
[10:56] Look, Christopher, I don’t think you just woke up one morning 听着 克里斯托弗 我并不认为你是某天醒来
[10:58] and decided to kill the family doctor. 突然就决定要杀了家庭医生
[11:00] That kind of order comes from above. 应该是上面下的命令吧
[11:04] Did Dino Scarpella give the order? 是迪诺·斯卡佩拉下的命令吗
[11:13] I want a lawyer. 我要找律师
[11:17] I wonder why the Carluccis would kill their own doctor. 搞不懂卡鲁齐家的人为什么要杀了他们的医生
[11:20] Maybe he saw something he shouldn’t have, 也许他看到了什么不该看的东西
[11:22] let the wrong mobster die on his table. 或是没能救活某个重要的帮派人物
[11:24] Yeah. 也对
[11:25] – Excuse me. – Yeah. -失陪 -嗯
[11:29] Richard Castle. 理查德·卡塞尔
[11:30] Rick, we need to talk. 里克 我们得谈谈
[11:34] He said he wanted you to meet him at the strip club? 他想让你去脱衣舞俱乐部见他
[11:38] Why? 为什么
[11:38] He just said that it was urgent. 他只说事情很紧急
[11:40] And when Dino Scarpella issues an invitation, 要是迪诺·斯卡佩拉发出邀请
[11:43] You don’t R.S.V.P. with “No.” 你可不能用”不”来答复他
[11:44] Yeah, you do, especially if he put a hit out on Eric Mercer. 当然可以 尤其是他可能下令杀了埃里克·梅瑟
[11:47] He called me at the precinct. 他打到分局来找我
[11:49] He knows I’m married to you. 他知道我娶了你
[11:50] I-I’m in no danger here. 我不会有危险的
[11:52] Oh, God, Castle, this just sounds like an epitaph. 天啊 卡塞尔 这话听着像墓志铭一样
[11:54] Um…You know what? I’m gonna go with you. 这样吧 我跟你一起去
[11:57] He said to come alone. 他说了让我一个人去
[11:59] You’re gonna have to trust me on this. 这次你得相信我
[12:01] Dino… He’s an honorable man. 迪诺 他是个有操守的人
[12:05] Yeah, well, I bet that’s what Eric thought, too. 好吧 埃里克肯定也是这么想的
[12:14] Buy yourself something nice with it, okay? 自己去买点好东西 好吗
[12:16] Take your mind off this tragedy. 别老想着这场悲剧了
[12:19] And don’t tell your mother, okay? 别告诉你母亲 好吗
[12:21] Thanks, daddy. 谢谢 爸爸
[12:25] Jane. 简
[12:27] The roll of cash she spends on clothes 她花在衣服上的钱
[12:28] could choke a horse. 都能撑死一匹马了
[12:30] I even bought an imitation couture company, 我甚至买下了一家山寨的名牌服饰店
[12:32] but the fake stuff isn’t good enough for my girl. 但假货可配不上我女儿
[12:35] Right? Especially now that she’s upset. 对吧 尤其她现在还很伤心
[12:37] She and Eric — they were very close, 她跟埃里克 他们非常亲近
[12:40] very close since they were kids. 从小就非常亲近了
[12:41] So you’re admitting he was your doctor. 那么你承认他是你的医生了
[12:44] I don’t like that word “Admit.” 我不喜欢”承认”这个词
[12:47] “Acknowledging”? 那就”确认”
[12:49] Wow, Rick, me and you — 里克 你和我
[12:52] We had a good relationship once, huh? 我们以前关系不错 对吧
[12:54] We still do, don’t we? 现在也是啊 不是吗
[12:56] Well, I don’t know. I — 我不知道
[12:56] I need to know I can speak freely. 我得确认说话不用有顾忌
[12:59] That you’re not gonna turn around and repeat 得确认你不会转身就去对警方
[13:00] what I say to the authorities. 重复我说的话
[13:02] Dino… 迪诺
[13:04] You can trust me. 你可以相信我
[13:09] Eric was family. 埃里克是家人
[13:12] My cousin Bruno’s kid, 是我表亲布鲁诺的孩子
[13:14] By a girl he had on the side. 他跟第三者生的
[13:17] Bruno… he died in the slammer, 他死在了监狱里
[13:19] So I looked after Eric. 于是我一直照看着埃里克
[13:21] I sent him to the best schools. 我送他上最好的学校
[13:23] I didn’t want him to work for the family, but… 我不想让他为家族工作 可是…
[13:26] If you want to hear god laugh, you tell him — 要想听上帝发笑 你就
[13:28] Tell him all your plans, right? 就把你的计划告诉他 等他作弄你
[13:30] So what happened? 那么到底发生了什么
[13:32] A few years back, 几年前
[13:33] One of my guys got shot. It happens. 我的一个手下中了枪 这种事时有发生
[13:35] He would have croaked, but Eric stepped up. 他本来会死的 可埃里克站了出来
[13:37] Next thing I know… 接下来
[13:39] Next thing I know, he’s got a taste for the life. 他就喜欢上了这样的生活
[13:43] I need to find out who did this to him. 我必须查清楚是谁干的
[13:46] Don’t take this the wrong way, Dino, 别误会啊 迪诺
[13:47] But I think you already do know. 可我觉得你已经知道是谁了
[13:49] It was not Christopher. 不是克里斯托弗
[13:50] – All the evidence says that it was. – He was framed. -一切证据都表明是他 -他是被陷害的
[13:52] He’s innocent — when it comes to this, anyway. 他是清白的 至少在这件事上是
[13:55] I know… Because I was with him. 我知道 因为我当时跟他在一起
[13:59] Dino, if that’s true, 迪诺 如果情况属实
[14:00] all we have to do is call Beckett. 你只要给贝克特打个电话就行
[14:01] – You can alibi him. Mm, no, that’s no good. -你可以做他的不在场证明 -不 不行
[14:03] See, at the time, me and Christopher, we were, 要知道 当时我跟克里斯托弗
[14:06] Uh, engaged in a sensitive business transaction. 我们在进行一项很敏感的商业交易
[14:09] And by “Sensitive,” You mean “Illegal.” 你说的”敏感” 是指”非法”吧
[14:11] I don’t like that word either. 这词我也不喜欢
[14:12] My point is this — 我的重点是
[14:15] The cops are not looking for Eric’s killer 警察没在追查杀埃里克的真凶
[14:17] because they think they already got him. 因为他们以为自己已经抓到真凶了
[14:19] Even if they are out looking for him, 就算他们去找
[14:20] Nobody in my world’s gonna give ’em the time of day. 我的人也不会给乖乖配合
[14:23] And this is where you come in. 所以就需要你出马了
[14:25] – Me? – Yeah. -我 -对
[14:27] I need you to prove Christopher’s innocence 我要你证明克里斯托弗的清白
[14:28] and find Eric’s killer. 并找出杀死埃里克的真凶
[14:30] See, nobody connected’s gonna talk to the cops, 你看 与这事相关的人肯定不会跟警察合作
[14:33] But if I vouch for you, 但如果我替你作保
[14:35] give you access no cop has ever gotten… 给你一些警察得不到的权限
[14:39] Dino, I don’t know if I’m — 迪诺 我不知道自己…
[14:40] I could crack a joke about making you an offer 我可以开个玩笑 说要给你一份
[14:41] you can’t refuse. 你无法拒绝的邀约
[14:44] But you cannot refuse. 但你一定不能拒绝
[14:47] Understood. 明白
[14:48] Good. 那就好
[14:50] But if I figure out who did this, 但我如果查出是谁干的
[14:51] you have to let me bring the killer to justice. 你得让我把凶手缉拿归案
[14:54] And by “Justice,” I mean legal justice, 我是指上公堂
[14:57] not just taking him out. 不是直接灭了他
[14:58] When the time comes, I need to call Beckett. 到时候我要打电话通知贝克特
[15:03] We will swear by the code of silence. 我们要用缄默法则起誓
[15:10] Omerta? 乌黙它
[15:17] You’re blood now, Rick. 你现在也跟我们血脉相连了 里克
[15:20] You’re family. 你也是我们的家人了
[15:24] Do not let me down. 别让我失望
[15:28] So let me get this straight. 我整理一下
[15:29] You want to reinvestigate Eric’s murder 你想代表你的黑帮老大朋友
[15:32] on behalf of your friend dino the mob boss? 重新调查埃里克的谋杀案
[15:36] Okay, well, when you put it like that, it sounds bad. 好吧 你这么说听起来可挺糟的
[15:38] It sounds bad no matter how I put it. 不管我怎么说都挺糟的
[15:39] Castle, we have the killer. 卡塞尔 我们已经抓到凶手了
[15:42] Christopher was with Dino at the time. 克里斯托弗当时跟迪诺在一起
[15:43] According to Dino. 那只是迪诺说的
[15:45] Dino is playing you. 迪诺在耍你
[15:47] Mobsters get arrested. 时常有帮派成员被捕
[15:49] It’s a cost of doing business. Dino knows that. 这是做生意的成本 迪诺清楚这点
[15:51] So why go through the trouble of asking me to look into it 所以克里斯托弗要不是真的清白
[15:53] unless Christopher was innocent? 他为什么还要大费周章请我去调查
[15:55] Firstly, he didn’t exactly ask you, 首先 他那可不叫”请”
[15:56] and secondly, he just wants his number two back. 其次 他只是想让自己的二把手回到身边
[15:59] Well, there’s more to it than that. 其实不只这些
[16:03] Omerta. 乌黙它
[16:05] We made the blood oath. 我们发了血誓
[16:06] It was not my idea, and I did not have a choice. 不是我的主意 我也没别的选择
[16:09] So you believe Dino because he gave you a paper cut? 你相信迪诺就是因为被他取了点血
[16:12] Look, if I look into eric’s murder 如果我调查埃里克被杀案
[16:15] and the trail leads back to Christopher Carlucci, so be it. 发现凶手还是克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐 那就是他
[16:18] But if it doesn’t, 但如果并非如此
[16:20] don’t you want to know who the real killer is? 难道你不想知道真凶是谁吗
[16:26] Fine. 好吧
[16:27] But you have to promise that Captain Gates 但是你得保证不让盖茨警监
[16:28] isn’t gonna find out that we’re poking around 发现我们在调查
[16:30] an already closed case. 已经结了的案子
[16:31] And… you have to keep me looped in 而且 你必须随时向我
[16:33] – every step of the way. – I promise. -汇报新情况 -我保证
[16:36] And since Dino gave me an all-access pass with the family, 既然迪诺给了我在家族中任意查访的权利
[16:38] I’m gonna start by talking to Christopher. 我就从克里斯托弗问起吧
[16:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:45] I heard Dino Scarpella and Castle had a sit-down. 我听说迪诺·斯卡佩拉和卡塞尔见了面
[16:48] What do you think that’s about? 你觉得是为什么
[16:49] I don’t know. 不知道
[16:50] But I don’t like him going around us like this. 但我讨厌他有事瞒着我们的情况
[16:53] Hey, baby! 嗨 宝贝
[16:58] Javier, these are my parents– 哈维尔 这是我的父母
[17:00] Walter and Melinda. 沃特和梅琳达
[17:02] – How you doing? – Ooh, oh. Okay. -你好 -好吧
[17:05] We’re huggers in the parish family, son. 我们是喜欢拥抱的教区家庭 孩子
[17:07] And go ahead. Call me “Dad.” 不用拘束 叫我爸爸就行
[17:09] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[17:14] Ooh! I can see where Lanie 我终于知道蕾妮
[17:15] gets her beautiful eyes from. 美丽的眼睛是从谁儿那遗传来的了
[17:17] And her medical brain must come from you. 而且她的医疗头脑肯定是继承了您
[17:19] I hear that you’re a surgeon. 我听说您是外科医生
[17:20] Cardiothoracic. But retired. 心胸手术医师 不过已经退休了
[17:22] No shop talk, dear. The only talk I want 别提你的老本行了 亲爱的 我只想
[17:26] is to hear the story. 听那个故事
[17:28] – What story? – The proposal, of course. -哪个故事 -当然是求婚场面啦
[17:31] Oh! That story! Right. 那个故事啊 没错
[17:35] Javi? 哈维
[17:39] Yes, the story. Um… 那个故事
[17:41] Uh, we, um… 我们
[17:43] You know, baby, you tell it so much better than me. 宝贝 你讲的比我好多了
[17:45] Why don’t you… 不如你来
[17:46] This guy! You should have seen him. 这家伙啊 二位真该亲眼看看当时的状况
[17:49] He rolls Lanie 他带着蕾妮
[17:50] out into the middle of the central park boat pond. 划船到了中央公园的湖中心
[17:52] He gets down on one knee, 单膝跪地
[17:54] so nervous he nearly capsizes the boat. 紧张的差点把船都弄翻了
[17:57] Almost sends them both into the water. 差点害他俩都掉进水里
[17:59] That’s just what Lanie did when… 当时蕾妮也是这样的表情
[18:02] she saw that ring. 因为她看到了戒指
[18:03] Perfect fit. 完美契合
[18:06] I’m Kevin, by the way — Espo’s partner and, you know, 顺便提一下我叫凯文 埃斯波的搭档
[18:09] proposal planner-in-crime. 求婚计划我也有份哦
[18:11] That’s so romantic. I want to hear all about the courtship. 太浪漫了 整个恋爱过程我都要听
[18:15] I just wish we had time for all of that, 真希望有那个时间
[18:17] but, you know, with us having to get back to work 但是 我们都有工作
[18:19] and — and you having to catch your plane… 而且你们还要赶飞机所以
[18:20] Actually, I just got a text 事实上 我刚收到短信
[18:22] that our flight’s been delayed till tomorrow. 我们的航班被推迟到明天了
[18:23] So why don’t we all go out and have dinner a little later? 所以不如待会儿我们一起出去吃个晚饭吧
[18:27] Yes, that sounds great, Walter. 听起来不错 沃特
[18:30] I mean… dad. 我是说 爸爸
[18:34] You sure he’s good? 你确定可以和他谈
[18:38] Ask your questions. I’ll tell you what I know. 你问吧 我知道的都会告诉你
[18:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:42] So… 那么
[18:44] Dino says you were set up. 迪诺说你是被陷害的
[18:46] So who’d want to frame you? 有谁会想陷害你
[18:49] I’m his right-hand man. 我是他的得力助手
[18:51] I know 50 guys who would slit my throat… 我能说出50个等不及想
[18:54] like that. 干掉我的人
[18:55] But they’d kill me. 但他们会直接动手
[18:57] Not one of ’em would frame me. 不会有想陷害我的人
[19:01] All right, then let’s talk about Eric. 好吧 那说说埃里克吧
[19:03] Eric, uh, recently had some concerns. 埃里克 最近有点担心
[19:07] Concerns that someone was after him? 担心有人要杀他吗
[19:09] Not exactly. Uh… 也不是
[19:11] See, Eric being our doctor — 埃里克作为我们的医生
[19:14] we kept that secret. 这是我们的家族秘密
[19:15] You know, so he could have a life outside the family. 以便他能继续无关家族那部分的生活
[19:18] But I guess he was afraid that his secret got out, 但我猜他是担心这个秘密泄露
[19:21] because a few days ago, he comes to me 因为几天前 他来找我
[19:24] and he asks a favor. 让我帮他个忙
[19:26] What kind of a favor? 帮什么忙
[19:27] He wanted phone tap detectors. 他想要手机窃听检测器
[19:30] You know, tracing equipment. 追踪设备
[19:33] He thought he was being watched. 他觉得自己在被监视
[19:34] – By whom? – I don’t know. -谁在监视他 -我不知道
[19:36] You know, at the time, I thought he was just being paranoid. 那时我以为他只是太多疑了
[19:38] But I wanted to be safe, so, I, uh, 但我为了以防万一 所以
[19:41] I hooked him up with cyber Rita. 还是帮他联系了网络高手丽塔
[19:46] Are you morons ready? 你们几个白痴准备好了吗
[19:47] I’m cutting the alarm in 3, 2, 1… 我要切断警报器了 3 2 1
[19:51] bam! 结束
[19:53] Yeah, I helped the doc. 是 我帮了医生
[19:55] Well, did Eric tell you who he thought was watching him? 埃里克有告诉你他觉得是谁在监视他吗
[19:57] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[19:59] When he asked for the counter surveillance equipment. 他问你要反追踪设备时
[20:01] That’s not what he asked me for. 他问我要的不是那个
[20:04] It isn’t? 不是吗
[20:05] No. Christopher called me and told me to give Eric 不 克里斯托弗打给我说埃里克要什么
[20:08] whatever he needed, so I did. 就给什么 所以我就给了
[20:10] And what did Eric need? 埃里克要的是什么
[20:12] Well, it sounds like 听起来好像是
[20:13] Eric told Christopher one thing, and me another. 埃里克跟我和克里斯托弗说的不一样呢
[20:16] So I’m not gonna say another word 所以在我确保这位打手大哥
[20:18] until I’m sure that lurch over there 不会把我丢进河里喂鱼前
[20:20] isn’t gonna have me sleeping with the fishes. 我不打算再说什么了
[20:22] Uh, lurch, would you — 打手 你能不能
[20:24] Rocco, I mean, could you — 我是说 瑞克 你能不能
[20:27] He wanted hot credit cards. 他想要烫手信用卡
[20:29] Stolen credit cards? What for? 失窃信用卡 为什么呢
[20:31] So he could buy things and not have to pay for them. 为了不花自己的钱买东西
[20:34] – Thank you. That’s — – I gave him a dozen, -谢谢 这… -我给了他一打
[20:36] So each is good for about 2 grand 每张刷爆前差不多
[20:38] before it needs to be tossed. 能刷两千
[20:40] Did Eric say why he needed $24,000? 埃里克有没有说为什么需要两万四千美金
[20:42] Maybe for wheels? 也许是为了租车
[20:44] He asked if he could use the card to access 他问我说这卡能不能
[20:45] a swipe-and-go car rental, but I told him 用在刷卡付钱的租车行 但我跟他说
[20:47] he was definitely gonna need a fake I.D. to go with the card. 要在租车行用一定要再办张假身份证才行
[20:49] Okay, could you e-mail me those credit card numbers 你能把那些信用卡号给我发到邮箱里吗
[20:51] – so I can see if he used them? – Yeah. -以便我检查一下他有没有用 -好
[20:54] Which of you idiots just triggered the security door? 你们哪个白痴碰响了防盗门
[20:57] Stolen credit cards, a possible getaway car. 失窃信用卡 可能还有逃亡用车
[21:00] Sounds like eric was about to go on the run. 听起来埃里克好像是要跑路啊
[21:02] Only the killer got to him first. 只是被凶手抢了先
[21:03] Okay, so if Christopher didn’t kill him, then who did? 如果不是克里斯托弗杀的 那凶手是谁
[21:06] Maybe whatever Eric was charging on those cards could give us a lead. 也许埃里克用卡买的东西能提供一些线索
[21:09] Unfortunately, cards are a bust. 不幸的是 信用卡这条线没戏
[21:11] I ran the numbers. No recent activity. 我查了所有的卡号 最近都没有被使用
[21:14] – Did we ever find those cards? – Uh, no. -我们找到这些卡了吗 -没
[21:15] Not in his hospital locker or his apartment 医院的柜子 他的公寓
[21:17] – or on his body. – Maybe the killer took them. -他身上都没有 -有可能凶手拿走了
[21:19] Well, I’ll have Tory monitor the numbers, 我会让托瑞监控那些信用卡号
[21:21] see if any activity pops. 看它们有没有人使用
[21:23] – Think I got a lead. – So we’re really thinking -我想我有条线索 -我们真的认为
[21:24] – that this killer is not Christopher Carlucci, right? Yes. -凶手不是克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐对吗 -他不是
[21:27] – Maybe. – No. -有可能不是 -不是吗
[21:30] Oh, come on. The guy is guilty. 算了吧 那家伙有罪
[21:32] Nobody thought otherwise until Castle over here 没人会想到他不是凶手 直到卡塞尔
[21:34] started moonlighting for the mob. 开始兼职给那伙人打工
[21:35] I think that might be overstating it a little. 我觉得你说的有点过了
[21:37] You took a blood oath. 你和他们歃血为盟了都
[21:38] You let them turn you into an honorary mobster. 你让他们把你变成了个名誉匪徒
[21:41] – What’s wrong with you? – Oh, come on, man. -你怎么回事 -行了吧 哥们
[21:43] How many people outside of the mafia 有多少黑手党以外的人
[21:45] ever get to swear Omertà? 能有机会以沉默法则宣誓
[21:47] I think it is a… experience of a lifetime. 我觉得这是一次人生的难以忘怀的经历
[21:49] – Of course you would. – Didn’t you say you had a lead? -你当然这么想 -不是说你有线索吗
[21:52] Yeah. The lab was able to identify the crystals 实验室识别出了蕾妮在埃里克袖子上
[21:54] that Lanie found on Eric’s sleeves. 找到的晶体是什么
[21:56] They’re made up of sodium ferrocyanide 那是由亚铁氰化钠
[21:58] mixed with sodium chloride, which means — 和氯化钠混合而成的 也就是说
[22:00] It’s road salt. It hasn’t snowed in weeks. 那是道路用盐 可好几周都没下过雪了
[22:03] So why would Eric be literally up to his elbows in salt? 那为什么埃里克要忙于这件事呢
[22:05] I don’t know. But there are only four salt depots 我也不清楚 但岛上只有四个盐仓
[22:08] on the island, and one of them happens to be 其中一个恰好就在犯罪现场
[22:10] within three blocks of our crime scene. 三个街区的范围内
[22:12] – The blue backpack. But we searched for it. – We never found it. -那个蓝色背包 -我们找了但没找到
[22:15] That’s because just before Eric died, he hid that bag. 那是因为埃里克死前把包藏起来了
[22:18] The salt depot. 那个盐仓
[22:21] Man, the places we go to follow a lead. 天 我们跟随线索找到各种地方
[22:24] But if it points to our killer, it’s worth it indeed. 但如果这帮我们找到凶手 也是值得的
[22:27] If that’s you trying to help me with my poem, 你要是想借此帮我写诗
[22:29] then it’s not working. 那可是一点用都没有
[22:33] Right over here. 就在这
[22:34] This is where Eric gained access. 这就是埃里克进入仓库的地方
[22:37] Wait, is that the, uh — right there. 等一下 那是 就在那
[22:48] The victim’s blue backpack. You were right. 被害人的蓝色背包 你说得对
[22:51] Eric must have stashed it here before he was killed. 埃里克肯定是在被杀害前把它藏在这里
[22:53] But what was he trying to hide 但他想把什么藏起来
[22:54] that he didn’t want anyone to find? 不被人发现呢
[23:00] Bloody clothes? 血衣吗
[23:01] With bullet holes. 带着弹孔
[23:05] Here’s what I can tell you. 我能知道就是
[23:06] the guy who wore these clothes 穿这衣服的人
[23:07] was about 6 feet, maybe 180, 200 pounds. 有六英尺高 大概重180到200磅
[23:10] – What about his injuries? Two shots to the back. -他的伤势呢 -背后中了两枪
[23:12] Both bullets exited the front of his body. 两颗子弹都射穿了身体
[23:14] Based on where he was hit and the amount of blood, 根据他被枪射中的部位和出血量
[23:16] he probably didn’t survive. 他可能已经死了
[23:18] So did any stiffs come in with those kinds of wounds? 有没有尸体上面有这种类型的伤口
[23:20] – Minus his clothes, of course. – No. I already checked. -当然了 要去除衣服 -我查过了 没有
[23:23] Can you tell when he was shot? 你能推测出他是什么时候被击中的吗
[23:24] Blood coagulation says it was within the last two days. 从血液凝固上看应该是过去的两天内
[23:27] Eric missed work two days ago, and his hytch app showed 埃里克两天前没去上班 他的拼车软件显示
[23:30] that he went to that surgical suite in Queens. 他去了皇后区的手术室
[23:32] So then maybe this was one of his mob patients. 所以有可能是他的一个黑帮病人
[23:34] He wasn’t — at least not according to Dino. 他不是 至少根据迪诺所说的来看
[23:36] No recent gunshot wounds in the family, 家族里没有人被枪击
[23:38] And Eric hadn’t treated anyone in the past week. 在过去的一周里埃里克没有给人治疗过
[23:40] Then Eric must have treated someone else, 那埃里克肯定给其他人治疗过
[23:42] someone not connected to the Carluccis. 某个和卡鲁齐家族无关的人
[23:45] Could that mean that Eric operated 这是否就意味着埃里克
[23:47] on someone from another family? 给其他黑帮家族的人动过手术
[23:49] If he did, and said mobster is dead or missing, 如果是的话 有黑帮成员死亡或者失踪
[23:51] then perhaps Detective McBride has heard about it. 那麦克布莱德探长应该会知道
[23:53] Meantime, I’ll run D.N.A. to see if this blood 同时 我会查一下DNA看血液是否
[23:55] matches anyone in the system. 和系统上的人有匹配
[23:56] Thanks, Lanie. 谢谢 蕾妮
[24:02] Hey, hey. Hey. So what’s the game plan 那今晚有什么计划
[24:05] to survive dinner with your parents? 在吃饭的时候能应付得了你爸妈
[24:06] I don’t know. We barely survived five minutes with them. 我不知道 我们连五分钟都应付不了
[24:09] You… 你
[24:09] What if they ask us where we want to live? 万一他们问我们想住在哪儿
[24:12] When we want kids? 什么时候要孩子怎么办
[24:15] They’re gonna see right through us. Maybe we should come clean. 他们肯定会看穿我们的 也许我们得坦白
[24:17] Javi, I can’t come clean. 哈维 我不能坦白
[24:18] If I come clean, I will never hear the end of this. 如果我坦白了 他们就会没完没了的
[24:22] Look, you met them. You kept your promise. 听着 你已经见过他们 兑现了诺言
[24:24] You can skip dinner. 晚餐你可以不去
[24:25] I’ll say something came up — like a dead body. 我就说有事情 比如一具死尸
[24:29] No way. 没门
[24:30] I can’t be the kind of fiance that bails 我不能变成那种未婚夫
[24:33] on the one time your parents were in town. 你爸妈难得来一趟我不能爽约
[24:35] I have to go. We’re engaged. 我必须得去 我们订婚了
[24:38] We’re not engaged. 我们没有
[24:39] But we could be. 但我们有可能订了
[24:41] Someday. 将来某一天
[24:42] And I don’t want them to hate me then 我不想让他们因为我现在偷偷溜走
[24:44] because I skipped out now. 而到那时候讨厌我
[24:50] So I asked around about the other crime families, 我问了一下其他的黑帮家族
[24:52] looked into who might have gone missing 查了查看谁失踪了
[24:53] or, you know, taken a bullet the last few days. 或者你懂的 在过去几天吃了子弹的
[24:56] I think I got your guy. 6’1″, 190 pounds. 我想我找到那人了 1米86 86公斤
[24:59] He’d fit in those clothes. 他能穿上那些衣服
[25:00] Luca Tessaro? 卢卡·泰萨罗
[25:01] Of the Tessaro crime family? 是泰萨罗黑帮的吗
[25:03] Yeah, and the family’s beating the drums 是的 他们到处在说
[25:04] because Luca disappeared three days ago. 因为卢卡三天前失踪了
[25:07] Aren’t the Tessaros and the Carluccis rivals? 泰萨罗家族和卡鲁齐家族不是对手吗
[25:09] More like sworn enemies. 更像是不共戴天的仇人
[25:10] Which could be why things went bad for your doctor. 这也可能是那位医生被杀的原因
[25:13] You don’t cross family lines. 你不能家族越界
[25:16] What do we know about Luca’s disappearance? 关于卢卡失踪我们知道些什么
[25:18] Well, 3 nights ago, 9-1-1 got reports 三天前 911接到电话
[25:19] of shots fired near his neighborhood. 说他家附近有人开枪
[25:21] Officers responded. They didn’t find anything. 有警员出动 但什么都没找到
[25:24] But Luca hasn’t been seen since. 但卢卡自那时起就失踪了
[25:25] – Thank you, detective. – Whatever you need. -谢谢你 警探 -有什么要帮忙的 尽管说
[25:30] Why would Eric treat Luca Tessaro, 为什么埃里克要给卢卡·泰萨罗治疗呢
[25:32] a member of a rival family? 一个敌对黑帮的成员
[25:33] See, this is the beauty of me being mobbed up. 瞧见没 这就是我加入黑帮的魅力所在
[25:36] Temporarily. I can go straight to the source and ask Dino. 暂时地 我可以直接去问迪诺
[25:38] Castle, just be careful. 卡塞尔 小心一点
[25:40] If Eric treated a Carlucci enemy, 如果埃里克救了卡鲁齐的敌人
[25:42] then Dino had motive. 那迪诺就有杀人的动机
[25:43] Dino is not gonna ask me to investigate 如果这会牵扯上他
[25:45] If it’s gonna lead back to his doorstep. 迪诺肯定不会让我继续调查的
[25:47] But I shall return with answers. 我肯定能带着答案回来的
[25:50] The boys and I will check the area 我和他们会去调查
[25:51] where those shots were fired. 发生枪击的地方
[25:53] Maybe officers missed something. 也许警员漏掉了什么
[25:56] Well, if unis missed something, I’m not finding it. 如果警员们遗漏了什么 我也找不到
[25:58] All five 9-1-1 callers said they heard shots 五个报警的人都说在这地下通道附近
[26:01] near this underpass, 听到了枪声
[26:03] So if Luca Tessaro was killed here, 如果卢卡·泰萨罗是在这里被杀的
[26:05] there’s got to be evidence. 那肯定有留下证据
[26:07] Assuming he’s really our victim. 如果他真的是被害人的话
[26:09] Oh, he definitely is. Lanie just texted. 他肯定是了 蕾妮发短信来了
[26:11] Luca Tessaro’s in the system, 卢卡·泰萨罗的资料在系统里
[26:12] and the prelim DNA markers from the bloody clothes 衣服上血迹的初步DNA检测结果
[26:15] are a match. 与系统里的相符
[26:16] How did Luca and Eric cross paths in the first place? 卢卡和埃里克又是怎么扯上关系的
[26:24] You guys? 伙计们
[26:29] I found a slug. 我找到了一个弹头
[26:31] Call CSU. 叫鉴证科来
[26:35] Hey. I found something else. 我也有所发现
[26:38] Check this out. 来看看这个
[26:42] That’s blood. 这是血迹
[26:45] Rocco, you must be privy to the inner workings of the family. 瑞克你一定知道不少家族事务的内幕吧
[26:47] Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 不知是否介意我问几个问题呢
[26:52] I’m gonna go ahead and take that as a — as a “Yes.” 那 那我就认为你是默认同意了
[26:55] So, first of all, how well did you know Eric Mercer? 那首先 你对埃里克·梅瑟有多了解
[27:03] You’re a man of few words, Rocco. 你还真是不喜欢说话 瑞克
[27:05] Very, very few words. 真是一句话都不愿说
[27:08] How about Luca Tessaro? 那卢卡·泰萨罗呢
[27:10] Eric have any history with him? 埃里克和他有什么过节吗
[27:13] Luca’s a sore subject. 卢卡是个万人嫌
[27:17] Uh, sore subject, why? 万人嫌 为什么
[27:19] Because he’s a Tessaro? 因为他是泰萨罗家族的
[27:20] Because he’s a stain upon his family. 因为他是他们家族的败类
[27:24] Okay, I take it Eric didn’t like him. 那我想埃里克应该不喜欢他
[27:26] Eric hated Luca. We all do. 埃里克讨厌卢卡 我们都讨厌他
[27:29] For what he did to Jane. 因为他没有好好对简
[27:31] Dino’s daughter? How is she involved? 迪诺的女儿 她怎么和这有关
[27:37] One night she’s at this club. 某天晚上她在一家俱乐部
[27:40] Luca was there, and he tried to have his way with her. 卢卡也在 他想对她动手动脚的
[27:43] Word got back to Dino. 消息传到了迪诺那里
[27:45] He was ready to kill Luca. 他都准备好杀了卢卡的
[27:46] Wanted to pull the trigger himself. 他想亲自动手的
[27:49] – Well, did he? – Mnh-mnh. Jane stopped him. -那后来呢 -没 简阻止了他
[27:52] She didn’t want a war between families. 她不想挑起家族之间的战争
[27:54] Besides, she’s a woman who can take care of herself. 此外 她也是个非常有分寸的女人
[28:00] Hey, Beckett, I just got some very interesting news. 贝克特 我刚发现了非常有意思的线索
[28:02] Yeah, so did I. 我也是
[28:04] We found blood evidence at the scene where Luca was shot. 我们在卢卡被枪击的现场发现了血迹
[28:07] Go on. 继续说
[28:08] It was Luca’s blood on a bracelet. 一个手镯上沾满了卢卡的血迹
[28:10] CSU pulled a thumbprint off of it 鉴证科从上面提取的指纹
[28:12] that matched a DMV record for Jane Scarpella. 与简·斯卡佩拉在车管所备案的相符
[28:15] She’s Dino’s daughter. 她是迪诺的女儿
[28:17] Look, it’s possible that Jane killed Luca. 有可能是简杀了卢卡
[28:20] She got Eric to help cover it up and then she killed him, too. 她叫埃里克帮她毁尸灭迹随后又杀了他
[28:22] I just — I don’t know what her motive would be. 只不过…我还不知道她的动机
[28:24] I think I do. 我想我知道
[28:26] Good. Then let’s hear it. 不错 那快说说吧
[28:28] Can’t. I gotta go. I’ll call you back and tell you later. 不行 得挂了 稍后再打给你说
[28:32] I hope. 但愿吧
[28:34] The boss will see you now. 头儿现在就要见你
[28:42] Dino. 迪诺
[28:43] What news do you have for me, Rick? 有什么消息要告诉我吗 里克
[28:46] Who killed Eric? 是谁杀了埃里克
[28:53] You come in here… 你就这么走进来…
[28:55] To my house of business 到我的地盘上
[28:58] and accuse my daughter of not one 指控我的女儿犯了不是一起
[29:00] but two murders? 而是两起谋杀案
[29:02] Not…Accuse as much as…. 并不是…指控的意思…
[29:06] Perhaps she’s a…Person of interest. 她大概算是个…嫌疑人吧
[29:09] You think I don’t know what that means? 你以为我不懂那是什么意思吗
[29:12] You disappoint me, Rick. 你让我失望了 里克
[29:15] I came to you. 我请你帮忙
[29:17] I put my faith in you. 我信任你
[29:19] I thought we had an understanding. 我以为我俩之间达成了共识
[29:21] We did. 确实有
[29:22] We do. Look, you’re the last… 真的 你是…
[29:26] Dino, what are you — what are you doing? 迪诺 你要干…你要干什么
[29:27] I don’t tolerate lies, Rick. 我绝不容忍谎言 里克
[29:30] Dino — eh — hey… 迪诺…
[29:33] Hey, we’re family, remember? 我们是一家人 记得吗
[29:35] That’s right. 没错
[29:37] You never disrespect family. 你绝不能不尊重家人
[29:40] Who disrespects you? 谁不尊重你了
[29:41] I respect you, Dino. 我尊重你 迪诺
[29:43] I-I-I respect the hell out of you. 我非常非常尊重你
[29:47] Dad, I heard Mr. Castle 爸爸 我听说卡塞尔先生
[29:48] had information on Eric’s killer. 知道杀害埃里克的凶手是谁
[29:51] Oh. What’s going on? 怎么回事
[29:52] Step out, Jane. I’m conducting business. 先出去 简 我还有正事要办
[29:55] Dino, ask her. Ask her. 迪诺 你问她 问问她
[29:57] You at least owe me that much. 看在以前交情的份上
[29:59] If she’s guilty, you need to know. 如果她是有罪的 你得知道
[30:00] Otherwise, you can’t protect her. 不然你也没法保护她
[30:02] Guilty? Guilty of what? 有罪 我犯什么罪了
[30:04] Of Tessaro’s murder. 泰萨罗的死
[30:05] Police found your bracelet where he was shot. 警方在凶案现场发现了你的手镯
[30:08] Jane, you tell him. 简 你告诉他
[30:11] Tell him you weren’t there, Jane. 告诉他你不在那里 简
[30:12] You better tell him. 你最好告诉他
[30:14] Tell him! Jane, tell him! 告诉他 简 告诉他
[30:15] Daddy, I’m sorry! I was. 老爸 我错了 我是在那里
[30:20] But I didn’t kill him. 可我没有杀他
[30:23] I was trying to save him. 我是想救他的
[30:25] Save him? 救他
[30:27] Dad, Luca and I — 爸爸 卢卡和我…
[30:30] We were in love. 我们相爱了
[30:32] You were in what? 你们什么
[30:34] After what he did to you? 在他对你那样之后
[30:36] That story about him coming on to me — 他对我动手动脚的事情…
[30:37] I made it up. 是我编的
[30:38] Made it up? What do you mean, you made it up? 你编的 什么意思 什么叫你编的
[30:41] What was I supposed to say? 不然我该怎么说呢
[30:42] That I was in love with a Tessaro? 我和一个泰萨罗家族的人相爱了
[30:45] If either family knew our secret, 任何一个家族知道了我们的秘密
[30:46] we could never be together. 我们就永远无法在一起了
[30:51] Daddy… 老爸…
[30:53] I’m processing this news. 先容我好好想一想
[30:59] Jane, uh… 简
[31:02] What happened that night? 那晚究竟发生了什么
[31:06] Luca called me… 卢卡打电话给我的…
[31:08] Gasping for breath. He’d been shot. 他呼吸十分困难 他被枪击了
[31:12] By the time I got to him, he was unconscious, 等我找到他时 他已经昏迷不醒了
[31:14] Dying. 快死了
[31:16] He needed help, so I dragged him into my car. 他需要我的帮助 我就把他拖进我车里
[31:19] That’s probably how I lost my bracelet. 大概就是在那时我的手镯掉了
[31:21] So you called Eric. 那你就打电话给埃里克了
[31:23] I didn’t know what else to do. 我也不知道该怎么办了
[31:26] Eric told me to meet him at the surgery room. 埃里克跟我说在手术室等他
[31:28] He did everything in his power to save Luca, 他为了救卢卡拼尽了全力
[31:30] But…He couldn’t. 可是…还是不行
[31:33] Which explains Eric’s murder. 这也解释了埃里克为何被杀
[31:35] If the Tessaros found out Eric was involved in Luca’s death, 如果泰萨罗家族的人发现埃里克和卢卡的死有关
[31:38] they would have retaliated. 他们肯定会复仇的
[31:42] What did they know, Jane? 他们知道什么 简
[31:43] Nothing. 什么都不知道
[31:44] Eric got rid of the body and the clothes 埃里克处理掉了尸体和衣服
[31:47] So nothing could lead them to our family. 这样他们就不会怀疑到我们家族
[31:51] Jane, did Luca tell you on the phone 简 卢卡有在电话上跟你说
[31:52] who shot him, who wanted him dead? 谁要置他于死地吗
[31:54] No. But last week 没有 但是上周
[31:57] he said something was up with the Tessaros. 他说泰萨罗家族出事了
[32:00] Somebody was making a power grab, 有人要谋权篡位
[32:02] and he was trying to find out who. 他要找出那个人
[32:04] I swear… 我发誓
[32:06] if the Tessaros killed my Eric, 如果埃里克的死和泰萨罗家族有关
[32:09] we’re going to war. 我们就开战
[32:15] Lovers from rival families. 敌对家族的爱情故事
[32:16] Wow, that sounds like “Romeo and Juliet.” 听起来就像《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
[32:18] Right down to Eric as the apothecary. 正好埃里克也懂得开药
[32:22] Yo. Jane’s alibi checks out. 证实了简的不在场证明
[32:23] Doorman places her at home during Eric’s murder. 门卫表示在埃里克被杀时 她在家
[32:25] What about the street cams in the area 卢卡·泰萨罗被杀时候
[32:26] – around Luca Tessaro’s shooting? – We looked. -周边街道的摄像头呢 -查过了
[32:29] There’s no cameras out that way. 那条路没有摄像头覆盖
[32:30] Which means we’re dead in the water. 也就是说线索又断了
[32:32] Which means I could be dead in the water. 也就是说我没了用处
[32:33] If one of the Tessaros killed luca and eric, 如果泰萨罗家族的成员杀了卢卡和埃里克
[32:35] we need to figure out who it was. 我们得找出凶手
[32:36] Well, unless you got a bud in that family, too, 除非你在他们家族也有熟人
[32:38] they’re not gonna talk. 他们不会开口的
[32:40] Luckily, a credit card just did the talking. 信用卡方面有线索了
[32:42] Do you remember those hot numbers that Eric got from Rita? 你们还记得埃里克从丽塔那拿到的信用卡吗
[32:44] Well, someone just used one of ’em 刚才有人用了其中一张
[32:45] – to order a pizza for delivery. – It’s the killer. -叫了披萨外卖 -是凶手
[32:48] He must have got the cards off Eric’s body. 他一定是从埃里克的尸体拿走的
[32:49] – Delivery to where? – To a tile import business -送去哪 -送到一个瓷砖进口公司
[32:51] owned by Luca’s cousin, Dante Tessaro. 持有人是卢卡的堂兄 但丁·泰萨罗
[32:54] And with Luca out of the way, Dante becomes 随着卢卡的死去 但丁成为了
[32:56] heir apparent to the Tessaro family. 泰萨罗家族的继承人
[32:58] This tile business — what’s the address? 这家瓷砖公司 在哪里
[33:03] This is it. 就是这了
[33:15] One more step and I’ll blow your heads off. 再靠近一步就打爆你的头
[33:19] Luca Tessaro? 卢卡·泰萨罗
[33:22] You’re alive? 你还活着
[33:26] Luca, put your weapon down! 卢卡 放下武器
[33:27] Why? So you can take me out? Finish the job? 为什么 好让你干掉我 回去交差
[33:30] – Who sent you? – Nobody sent us, Mr. Tessaro. -谁派你来的 -没人派我 泰萨罗先生
[33:33] We’re not here to kill you. 我们不会杀了你的
[33:35] No, a-as a matter of fact, 事实上
[33:36] we thought you were already dead. 我们以为你死了
[33:38] Hey, look, if you don’t believe us, 听着 如果你不相信我们
[33:40] you can always ask Jane! 你可以问问简
[33:43] Isn’t that right, Jane? 是不是 简
[33:44] Wait. It’s okay, Luca. They can help. 等等 没事的卢卡 他们帮得上忙
[33:58] We knew our families would never approve of what we had. 我们知道我们的家族永远不会同意
[34:00] So we were gonna use the opportunity 所以我们要利用这次机会
[34:02] to leave the life — for good. 一辈子远走高飞
[34:05] Disappear. 销声匿迹
[34:07] Those credit cards that Eric got — 埃里克身上的信用卡
[34:09] They were to help you get away? 是要帮助你们私奔的吗
[34:11] But when Eric got popped, 但当埃里克被杀死
[34:13] I figured it was the same guy who shot me. 我想凶手和要杀我的是同一个人
[34:15] You know, maybe he found out I was alive 也许他发现我还活着
[34:18] and went after Eric to get to me. 然后跟踪埃里克要杀我灭口
[34:20] Who was trying to kill you, Luca? 是谁要杀你 卢卡
[34:22] I didn’t see him. 我没看见他的样子
[34:23] No one ever has, but… 没人见过他 但是
[34:26] he calls himself il Penumbra. 他自称”半影”
[34:29] Well, what do you know about him? 你知道他的事吗
[34:31] He’s a new player who showed up a few months ago. 他是几个月前新出现的人物
[34:34] He started hitting up store owners on our turf 他开始在我们的地盘和店家联系
[34:36] for protection payments. 收取保护费
[34:38] Well, then the store owners must know who he is. 那么那些店家一定认得他
[34:41] He was reaching out to them anonymously…Through e-mail. 他用化名通过电邮管他们要钱
[34:44] Wire the payment or face consequences. 电汇付款否则后果自负
[34:47] One of our dry cleaners refused to pay, 我们的一个干洗店拒绝付钱给他
[34:50] his store burned down to the ground. 他的干洗店被烧为灰烬了
[34:53] Mafia 2.0. 黑手党2.0
[34:54] Whoever this guy is, he was moving into our territory, 不管这家伙是谁 他要侵占我们的地盘
[34:57] and the family ordered me to track him down. 家族派我去追踪他
[34:59] I uncovered the account 我发现了那些店主
[35:00] where the shopkeepers were wiring him the money. 电汇钱给他的那个银行账号
[35:02] Next thing I know, I get a call from some guy 之后 我就接到一个人的电话
[35:04] saying he could help. 说他可以帮我
[35:05] He tells you to meet him under the bridge, 他叫你在桥下和他见面
[35:07] but it’s a setup. 但其实是个圈套
[35:11] The shopkeepers we talked to confirmed Luca’s story. 我们找店家谈过话证实了卢卡说的
[35:13] This il Penumbra’s been terrorizing them for months. “半影”已经恐吓他们数月了
[35:16] How do you track someone who nobody’s seen? 怎么追踪一个没见过的人呢
[35:18] Not through that bank info that Luca uncovered. 没法通过卢卡发现的那个银行账户
[35:20] It dead-ended at a private account in the Cayman islands. 账户追踪到开曼群岛一个私人账户就断了
[35:22] And given international banking laws, 考虑到国际银行法
[35:24] there’s no way to determine who owns that account. 没有办法找出这开户人
[35:26] But maybe there is. 也许还有办法
[35:27] I, uh, made a new friend who might help us 我认识一个朋友也许能帮到我们
[35:30] skirt those pesky international banking laws. 绕开那些烦人的国际银行法
[35:33] Now, Rita, I know this is a big ask, 丽塔 我知道这是不情之请
[35:35] but if we can figure out who owns that account, 但如果我们能查出账户是谁的
[35:37] we’ll find Eric’s real killer. 我们就找出了埃里克的凶手
[35:38] Now is this Penumbra character 这个”半影”
[35:40] the same guy that framed Christopher? 和陷害克里斯托弗是同一个人吗
[35:41] We believe so, yes. 我们觉得是的
[35:43] All right, fine, I’ll help. 好吧 我帮你
[35:45] But only ’cause I don’t want to sleep alone on Christmas. 但这是因为我不想圣诞节独守空闺
[35:49] You and Christopher? 你和克里斯托弗
[35:54] Okay, and… 好的
[35:58] You gotta be kidding me. 开什么玩笑
[35:59] It’s not even a clever alias. 这个化名也太怂了
[36:01] You know, this guy might be using that alias 也许这人用那化名
[36:04] to withdraw his cash, 去取现了
[36:05] but I bet he created the account remotely. 但我肯定他是远程开户
[36:08] You think you can trace the account 你觉得你能到追踪
[36:09] back to the computer it originated from? 原先开户的电脑吗
[36:11] I think you should tell Christopher 我想你应该告诉克里斯托弗
[36:12] he’s sleeping over new year’s eve, too. 新年夜他能回来过夜
[36:18] Rita determined il Penumbra’s Cayman account 丽塔破解了”半影”的开曼账户
[36:20] was opened using a server at the midtown library branch. 是用市中心图书馆分馆的服务器开户的
[36:24] Public terminal. Makes sense. 公共终端 这就说得通了
[36:25] Especially since most libraries don’t have security cameras. 尤其是大部分的图书馆都没有监控摄像
[36:28] But the convenience store across the street from this one does, 但是对街的便利店有监控摄像
[36:30] so we pulled the video feed from the same day 所以我们调取”半影”在当天
[36:32] that il penumbra created the account. 去开户的监控
[36:33] It’s time-stamped, so… 有时间标记的 因此
[36:38] There. 在这
[36:39] That’s the only person who leaves 这是开户之后唯一一个
[36:40] in the minutes after the account was opened. 几分钟之后离开的人
[36:43] Well, hello, bad santa. 你好 圣诞坏人
[36:46] Thanks for coming to see us, detective. 谢谢你能来见我们 警探
[36:48] Of course. 不客气
[36:50] Our investigation uncovered something 我们在调查中有所发现
[36:52] that we hope the Qrganized Crime Unit 希望组织犯罪调查科
[36:54] might have information about. 能提供一些线索
[36:55] Uh, what’d you find? 你们发现了什么
[36:57] Luca Tessaro — alive. 卢卡·泰萨罗还活着
[37:00] Uh, from the clothes that you told me about, 你们之前跟我提到过那件血衣
[37:02] – I assumed that he was dead. – He almost was. -我以为他已经死了 -差点就死了
[37:04] We believe the person that shot Luca 我们相信朝卢卡开枪的人
[37:06] also killed Eric Mercer to cover their tracks, 为了掩盖自己的罪行把埃里克·梅瑟也杀了
[37:09] which means the shooter knew 也就是说凶手知道
[37:10] that the two of them were in contact. 这两个人有联系
[37:12] The shooter goes by the name of “Il Penumbra”. 凶手称自己为”半影”
[37:14] – Does that ring a bell? – Can’t say it does. -听过这名字吗 -没印象
[37:16] Huh. Okay, well, this, uh, Il Penumbra — 好吧 这个”半影”
[37:18] he planted evidence to frame Christopher Carlucci 开了一辆类似克里斯托弗·卡鲁齐的野马去犯罪
[37:21] of Eric’s murder after using a mustang like Christopher’s 并留下证据 企图把埃里克的谋杀案
[37:24] to commit the crime. 嫁祸给他
[37:26] I’m not sure where you’re going with this. 我不知道你们要说什么
[37:27] Your neighbor owns a black mustang. 你的邻居有一辆黑色野马
[37:29] He said that you slipped him a little cash 他说你那晚塞了点钱给他
[37:30] to borrow it for that night. 借了他的车
[37:32] We had C.S.U. sweep the car. 我们让鉴证组彻底搜索过那辆车
[37:33] They found traces of Eric’s blood 他们在车里的地垫上找到了
[37:35] on the floor mat left there by your boot. 你靴子留下的埃里克的血迹
[37:38] Are you accusing me of murder? 你是在指控我谋杀吗
[37:39] Along with the attempted murder of Luca Tessaro 还有卢卡·泰萨罗的谋杀未遂案
[37:41] and felony extortion. 以及勒索重罪
[37:43] We found the account in the Caymans. 我们找到了你在开曼群岛的账户
[37:45] You’ve been working O.C.U. for 16 years 你在有组织犯罪部门工作了16年
[37:47] watching bad guys get rich. 眼睁睁看着那些不法分子发财
[37:49] So you decided to play both sides, 于是你决定要黑白都占
[37:51] get a little piece of the action. 也分上一杯羹
[37:53] This will never fly in court. 这在法庭上是站不住脚的
[37:54] Yeah, well, there’s only one way to find out. 那我们只有走着看了
[38:06] Rick. 里克
[38:15] Mr. Castle… 卡塞尔先生
[38:17] I’m very grateful. 我心怀感激
[38:18] And so is Rita. 丽塔也是
[38:20] And my daughter Jane — she thanks you, too. 还有我女儿简 她也让我转达谢意
[38:22] What’s gonna happen to her and Luca? 她和卢卡接下来会怎样
[38:24] I decided it’s better to bless her relationship 我决定还是祝福他们
[38:27] and unite with the Tessaros than to lose my kid. 并且跟泰萨罗家联姻而不是为此失去自己的孩子
[38:31] ‘Tis the season of peace, no? 现在是和平的季节 对吧
[38:32] Rick… 里克
[38:34] you did me a favor. 你帮了我一个忙
[38:37] I owe you. 我欠你的
[38:39] When the time comes… 你有需要的时候
[38:43] you call me. 随时找我
[38:46] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[38:48] That’s a call I hope I never have to make. 我希望不会有那么一天
[38:57] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[39:02] Dinner was so great. 晚餐吃得很愉快
[39:03] We can’t wait to see you two lovebirds again. 我们都等不及再见到你们俩了
[39:06] Maybe next time we can talk about the wedding. 没准下次咱们可以聊聊婚礼的事
[39:08] Maybe. One step at a time, mom. 再说吧 一步一步来 妈妈
[39:11] Well, it was great to finally meet you both. 很高兴见到你们
[39:13] Okay. 好的
[39:14] – All right, pumpkin. – Bye, mommy. -好了 宝贝 -再见 妈妈
[39:16] Love you. 爱你
[39:17] – You be good. – I will. -你乖乖的 -我会的
[39:18] All right. You guys have a good trip. 你们一路顺风
[39:22] Thank you for that. 谢谢你
[39:24] Well, it was actually much easier 实际上这比我想象的
[39:25] than I thought it was gonna be. 要容易得多
[39:28] But, you know, 但是
[39:29] it made me think seriously about us 这件事让我认真地想了一下咱俩
[39:33] and where we are. 和咱俩现在的交往状态
[39:36] Javi, I-I don’t think we should do this here. 哈维 我觉得这件事还是不要在这谈吧
[39:39] No, I have to say this. 不 我必须得说
[39:41] Lanie… 蕾妮
[39:43] being fake engaged to you 跟你假订婚这件事
[39:46] made me realize how great we are together. 让我意识到 咱俩在一起有多开心
[39:50] But not the way that your parents are. 但不是以你父母那种方式
[39:53] Or Castle and Beckett 或是卡塞尔和贝克特
[39:54] – or Ryan and Jenny. – I know. -或是莱恩和珍妮 -我知道
[39:57] I-I feel it, too. I — 我也这么觉得 我
[39:58] I mean, I’m crazy about you. 我为你而疯狂
[39:59] Oh, I’m crazy about you, too, but just, you know, not — 我也为你而疯狂 可只是 不是
[40:03] not in that way. 不是那种方式
[40:06] And you deserve what they have. 而你应该过那样的生活
[40:08] We both do. 我们俩都应该
[40:14] What are you gonna tell your parents? 那你怎么跟你父母说啊
[40:16] The truth. But after the holidays. 说实话呗 但是等过完节再说
[40:18] No need to spoil their vacation. 没必要现在毁了他们的假期
[40:23] So then he cut you with a little ceremonial dagger. 所以他用一把仪式匕首割了你的手
[40:25] – Did it hurt? – Yeah, it hurt, -疼吗 -疼
[40:27] but you can’t let him know that, right? 但你不能让他看出来 对吧
[40:28] – So my face was like a stone. – The Black Hand. -所以我面无表情 -黑手党
[40:31] – Right. – Right. -没错 -是
[40:31] Can I have a word, Mr. Castle? 我能跟你聊两句吗 卡塞尔先生
[40:33] Yeah, of course. Here. 当然 拿着
[40:34] Tell me the rest later. 剩下的待会再给我讲
[40:35] Who wants nog? 谁要蛋奶酒
[40:38] Is there a problem, captain? 有什么问题吗 警监
[40:40] As he was being transferred to Central Booking, 在麦克布莱德警探被转移到县监狱的途中
[40:42] Detective McBride was shot and killed 被不明身份的袭击者
[40:44] by unknown assailants. 枪击身亡了
[40:47] The D.A. learned that you were cooperating 检察官得知在你调查的过程中
[40:49] with members of organized crime in your investigation, 曾跟有组织犯罪的成员合作
[40:52] people who might have wanted McBride dead. 而他们可能会想要麦克布莱德的命
[40:55] Uh…this doesn’t look good. 这看起来可不妙
[40:57] Especially for you. 特别是对你
[40:59] I am so sorry, Mr. Castle, 我很抱歉 卡塞尔先生
[41:01] but the D.A. spoke to the mayor, and… 但是检察官上报了市长
[41:08] you are no longer permitted to work with the N.Y.P.D. 市长现在不许你继续跟着纽约警局办案了
[41:18] Castle. 卡塞尔
[41:22] Okay, so, I, um… 听着 我
[41:24] I’ve got my draft 我把圣诞卡上
[41:25] of the poem for the family Christmas card. 要写的那首诗的初稿写好了
[41:28] Want to hear it? 想听听吗
[41:28] – Yeah. – Okay. -好 -好吧
[41:32] “This has been an epic year. “今年就是一首叙事诗
[41:34] Life’s been full of joy and tears. 生活满载喜悦和泪湿
[41:37] Solving crimes and catching killers, 破案缉凶
[41:39] just like Castle’s famous thrillers. 正如卡塞尔著名的惊悚集
[41:42] We share a passion every day. 我们每天都分享激情
[41:44] As partners go, we’re here to stay.” 作为伴侣 我们永不分离”
[41:48] It’s great. 很棒
[41:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:51] Something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[41:53] What could be wrong? You’re here. 能出什么事 你在我身边呢
[41:58] All right, everybody, 好了 大家伙
[41:59] let’s light this baby up! 让圣诞树亮起来吧
[42:04] Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐
[42:05] Looks great this year! 今年真漂亮
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme