英文名称:Centurion
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | 公元117年 罗马帝国的边疆从非洲沙漠直至里海 但其边疆地区 最难驯服的 却是英国东北部 | |
[00:41] | 在这片无情的土地上 罗马军队遭到皮克特人的顽强抵抗 | |
[00:50] | 他们利用对地形的熟悉进行游击 使罗马的扩张陷入停滞 | |
[01:02] | 双方僵持了近20年 现在罗马下令不惜一切代价结束这一僵持局面 | |
[01:46] | 世 纪 战 魂 | |
[03:33] | My name is Quintus Dias. | 我叫昆图斯・迪亚斯 |
[03:35] | I’m a soldier of Rome. | 是罗马帝国的一名战士 |
[03:37] | And this is neither the beginning nor the end of my story. | 这既不是我的故事的开头 也不是结束 |
[03:42] | 两周以前 | |
[03:48] | 边疆最北部的营地 | |
[03:55] | Two years on the frontier. | 在边疆两年了 |
[03:58] | This place is the arsehole of the world. | 这里是世界上最糟糕的地方 |
[04:01] | Even the land wants us dead. | 就连大地都希望我们去死 |
[04:08] | Centurion Dias, it’s too damn cold to be standing watch. | 迪亚斯百夫长 这种天气站岗太冷了 |
[04:12] | It’s not my watch. I’m just wondering what’s out there. | 没轮到我站岗 我只想看看出了什么事 |
[04:15] | The patrol returns at dawn. You should get some sleep. | 巡逻队黎明就会回来 你该去睡一觉 |
[04:19] | The longer we stay, the deeper the cold and damp soaks into our bones. | 停留的时间越长 寒冷和潮湿就越发刺骨 |
[04:24] | And the rain makes way only for the stinging bite of the north wind. | 每天除了阴雨 就是凛冽的北风 |
[04:28] | While we lose brave men to foot rot and frostbite, | 我们经常因为脚部腐烂和冻伤损失勇敢的士兵, |
[04:31] | the Pict king Gorlacon | 而皮克特国王高拉肯 |
[04:33] | sends his war parties to raid along the frontier at will. | 却能不断派出部队大肆侵扰边疆 |
[04:36] | – Gentlemen. – Evening, sir. | – 你们好 – 晚上好 |
[04:38] | A cold night on the front. | 今晚很冷 |
[04:41] | My father believed that to truly defeat an enemy, | 我父亲认为 要想彻底打败敌人, |
[04:43] | you must know him better than yourself. | 就要知彼胜过知己 |
[04:46] | I know this enemy well. | 我很了解这个敌人 |
[04:48] | They play only to their strengths, and will not be drawn into open combat. | 他们懂得扬长避短 决不进行正面作战 |
[04:52] | Instead, they pick at the scab until we bleed, | 只是把我们拖垮, |
[04:55] | hiding in the shadows like animals, | 他们平时潜伏起来, |
[04:57] | striking hard and fast then falling back into the night. | 只进行短促猛烈的出击 然后消失在黑暗之中 |
[05:02] | Come the dawn, we count our losses and sow the earth with our dead. | 到了黎明 我们清点损失 掩埋死者 |
[05:09] | This is a new kind of war, a war without honour, without end. | 这和以往的战争不同 不讲规矩 看不到尽头 |
[05:28] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快! |
[05:37] | Marcus, ride to Agricola! | 马库斯 快马汇报阿格里科拉! |
[05:42] | Gate. Move! | 开门 快走! |
[05:47] | Move, soldier! | 快走 士兵! |
[06:08] | – Gratus. – Save yourself. | – 格拉图斯 – 你小心 |
[06:25] | 下地狱吧 | |
[06:34] | 我们要一个不留 | |
[06:36] | 这个人可能有用 我们带他走 | |
[06:43] | Virilus! Virilus! | 威瑞拉斯! 威瑞拉斯! |
[06:45] | Yorr 第九军团兵营! | |
[06:59] | The winner. | 获胜者 |
[07:00] | – That’s the way! – Yes! | 我最强大! |
[07:05] | Again! | 再来! |
[07:08] | Enough! | 够了! |
[07:10] | You put up a good fight, now you drink with me. | 你也不错了 现在和我一起喝酒吧 |
[07:13] | Septus, more ale. | 赛普塔斯 再来些麦芽酒 |
[07:20] | Again, Virilus. | 再来 戚瑞拉斯 |
[07:22] | You’re a drunk. An ugly drunk. | 你喝醉了 喝醉的丑家伙 |
[07:29] | And not too bright. | 而且不明智 |
[07:33] | Isn’t ten times enough to know when you’re beaten? | 连输十次了 还不够吗? |
[07:36] | Damn you! Again! | 该死的 再来! |
[07:39] | Once more! | 最后一次! |
[07:43] | Septus, your ruling. And watch my flank. | 赛普塔斯 你来裁决 别让人偷袭我 |
[07:51] | Come on! | 加油! |
[07:53] | Come on! | 加油! |
[07:55] | – Virilus! Virilus! Virilus! – You beat him. | – 戚瑞拉斯! 戚瑞拉斯! 戚瑞拉斯! – 打败他 |
[07:59] | Virilus. Virilus. | 威瑞拉斯 威瑞拉斯 |
[08:17] | Sore loser. | 输不起的人 |
[08:21] | Septus? | 赛普塔斯? |
[08:23] | What are you waiting for, an order? | 还用等我下命令吗? |
[08:25] | Get stuck in there! | 动手吧! |
[08:36] | Damn, that’ll sober a man up quick! | 这一下真醒酒啊! |
[08:39] | When will people learn not to fuck with the Ninth? | 怎么还有人敢招惹第九军团? |
[08:48] | Some say it’s irregular for you to be seen drinking with the men of the Legion. | 有人说 你和军团的人一起喝酒是不合规矩的 |
[08:52] | Septus, my old friend, they forget. I am a man of the Legion. | 赛普塔斯 我的老朋友 他们忘了我就是军团的人 |
[08:59] | – Soldier, have you been fighting? – Fighting is my job. | – 士兵 你打架了吗 – 打仗是我的职责 |
[09:04] | I have a message for your general. | 我要送信给你们将军 |
[09:06] | Now, point me in his direction before I have you flogged. | 告诉我他在哪里 免得你挨一顿鞭打 |
[09:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[09:11] | I’m the personal envoy of Governor Agricola. | 我是阿格里科拉总督的特使 |
[09:15] | I suggest you get down off that horse and give me your message | 我建议你下马 把你的信给我 |
[09:18] | before I have you flogged! | 免得你挨一顿鞭打! |
[09:19] | General, sir! It would be my pleasure. | – 将军 – 我很乐意鞭打你 |
[09:34] | All leave is cancelled. | 取消所有休假 |
[09:36] | Agricola is mobilising the Ninth. We’re going to war, Septus. | 阿格里科拉要调动第九军团 我们要参战了 赛普塔斯 |
[09:39] | Alert the senior legates to break camp and prepare the men. | 让指挥官们拔营 集合士兵 |
[09:43] | – Sorry, General, sir… – Return to Agricola at once. | – 对不起 将军 – 马上回报阿格里科拉 |
[09:47] | – Tell him we rode out within the hour. – Yes, General. | – 就说我们一小时就出发 – 是 将军 |
[10:11] | Bastard! | 混蛋! |
[10:14] | 去死吧 罗马人! | |
[10:17] | Aeron. | 爱伦 |
[10:19] | Gorlacon. He was a farmer until his wife was killed. | 他就是高拉肯 本是一名农夫 后来妻子被杀害 |
[10:23] | Then he put down the plough and took up the sword. | 然后他就放下了梨 拿起了剑 |
[10:28] | He changed the way the Picts fought. It worked. | 他改变了皮克特人的战术 而且行之有效 |
[10:33] | He turned the tide, so they made him king. | 他扭转了战局 被推举为国王 |
[10:43] | 我不会屈服的 | |
[10:49] | What does Agricola intend for my people? | 阿格里科拉对我们有何企图? |
[10:51] | – Damn you, Pict! – When will he send his armies north? | – 去死吧 皮克特人 – 他何时派兵北上? |
[10:55] | I am a soldier of Rome! I will not yield! | 我是罗马帝国战士 是不会屈服的! |
[11:13] | 儿子 要了解敌人 | |
[11:17] | Rome will make you bleed for this. | 罗马会让你们流血的 |
[11:19] | You first, Centurion. | 你先流血吧 百夫长 |
[11:40] | 喀来耳 英国总督朱丽斯・阿格里科拉驻地 | |
[11:45] | I don’t care how you do it but wipe them out. | 不管用什么手段 一定要铲除他们 |
[11:49] | And bring Gorlacon before me in chains. | 把高拉肯给我抓来 |
[11:51] | Governor, you’re the politician, I’m just a simple soldier. | 总督 虽然我只是个打仗的 |
[11:56] | But I’m not so simple that I can’t see you’re looking for a way back to Rome. | 但我也能看出来 你只是为了设法回到罗马 |
[11:59] | My bones ache for Rome. This place is the graveyard of ambition. | 我迫切想回到罗马 这里没有任何前途 |
[12:04] | And men. | 也是士兵的丧身地 |
[12:06] | And I won’t sacrifice mine to be pawns in your game. | 我不会为了你就牺牲我的士兵 |
[12:10] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[12:12] | Let us be frank, General. | 坦白说吧 将军 |
[12:14] | The conquest of Britain is a lost cause. | 对英国的征服已经失败 |
[12:19] | With one bold stroke, we could change all that. | 只要一次猛烈的进攻 我们就能改变这一切 |
[12:22] | With the Ninth Legion at your command, we can crush this enemy. | 有了你指挥的第九军团 我们能摧毁敌人 |
[12:25] | You and your men could retire with wealth and honour. | 你和你的部队就能退役 得到重赏和荣耀 |
[12:30] | My men have honour enough. | 我的部队得到的荣耀够多了 |
[12:32] | Enough to disobey a direct order? | 难道就可以不遵命令吗? |
[12:41] | Well… | 不过 |
[12:44] | To kill the snake, you have to cut off its head. | 擒贼必先擒王 |
[12:47] | I need to find Gorlacon. | 我要找到高拉肯 |
[12:51] | For that, I have someone special in mind. | 对此我有一条妙计 |
[13:08] | General Virilus, meet Etain, my Brigantes tracker. | 威瑞拉斯将军 这是艾泰恩 布里甘特人侦察员 |
[13:13] | Can’t speak a word, but she can hunt anything over any terrain. | 不会说话 但能在任何地形追踪任何东西 |
[13:17] | I swear she’s part wolf. | 她肯定有狼的血统 |
[13:19] | I apologise for the theatrics, but I wanted to prove a point. | 对刚才的事表示歉意 但我只是为了说明一点 |
[13:24] | Slaves cost nothing. Trust is priceless. | 奴隶一文不值 信任是无价的 |
[13:27] | I don’t know whether to fight her or… | 我不知道该和她打还是 |
[13:29] | She’s mute, not deaf! | 她是哑巴 不是聋子! |
[13:33] | – I have my own scouts. – Not like her! | – 我有侦察兵 – 比不上她 |
[13:35] | She knows the Picts. Knows their ways, knows their hideaways. | 她了解皮克特人 了解他们的作战方式和藏身之处 |
[13:39] | She will guide you into the mountains. | 她带领你们进入山区 |
[15:22] | What’s she sitting over there for? | 她坐在那儿干什么? |
[15:24] | – She’s been looking at you all night. – I’ve spotted it. | – 她一晚上都在看你 – 我注意到了 |
[15:27] | Can’t take her eyes off you. | 眼睛都长在你身上了 |
[15:29] | Come on, you. | 来吧 |
[15:32] | She’s speechless, you daft bastard. | 她是哑巴 笨蛋 |
[15:34] | She’s got no tongue in her head, you fool. I wouldn’t get too close. | 她没有舌头 你还是不要靠近的好 |
[15:40] | No tongue, that’s perfect, she’ll have… more room for this. | 没有舌头正好 就更能塞得下了 |
[15:44] | – You be careful. – Oh! | 你小心 |
[15:50] | I think that’s Pict for “fuck off”. | 她的意思是让你滚开 |
[15:52] | She must be a good scout if she can find your cock. | 能找到你的要害之处 说明她是好侦察员 |
[15:55] | I think it’s love. | 打是疼 骂是爱 |
[15:57] | I’ll have a go with the mutt this time. | 我还是和这条狗打吧 |
[16:40] | Report. | 报告 |
[16:42] | Three Pict riders and another, a prisoner, on foot. | 发现三个皮克特人骑兵 还有一个逃跑的战俘 |
[16:45] | I think he might be Roman. | 肯定是罗马人 |
[16:48] | Centurion Remus, take the column! | 瑞奠斯百夫长 指挥纵队! |
[17:38] | Stay down! Stay down! | 别起来 别起来! |
[17:40] | Stay down! | 别起来! |
[17:48] | We’ll get nothing out of him. | 他什么都不说 |
[17:50] | We can’t take prisoners on the march. You know what to do. | 行军途中不能带战俘 你知道该怎么做 |
[17:54] | Head or ship? | 正面还是反面? |
[17:56] | Head. | 正面 |
[18:00] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[18:02] | Sorry, mate. Orders are orders. | 对不起了 军令难违 |
[18:05] | Hey? | 喂? |
[18:21] | Thank the gods you found me. | 感谢上帝 你们找到了我 |
[18:23] | Not the gods you should thank. It’s her. | 不要感谢上帝 要感谢她 |
[18:25] | Etain, our Pict scout. She found you. | 艾泰恩 皮克特人侦察员 是她找到了你 |
[18:29] | What’s your name, soldier? | 你叫什么名字? |
[18:32] | I’m Quintus Dias. | 我叫昆图斯・迪亚斯 |
[18:34] | Second in Command. Inch-tuth-il frontier garrison. | Inch- tuth- il边军营的副指挥官 |
[18:40] | Well, sorry we couldn’t get here sooner. | 对不起我们来晚了 |
[18:43] | – Are you the relief column? – Not quite. | – 你们是来换岗的纵队? – 不是的 |
[18:46] | I’m Titus Flavius Virilus, Commander of the Ninth Legion. | 我叫泰特斯・弗莱维厄斯・威瑞拉斯 第九军团指挥官 |
[18:48] | We’ve come here looking for a fight. | 前来作战的 |
[18:51] | Then you’ll get one. | 会有战作的 |
[19:02] | – General. – Centurion Dias. | – 将军 – 迪亚斯百夫长 |
[19:04] | Ha! Now you look like a Roman. How do you feel? | 你现在看起来像罗马人了 身体怎么样了? |
[19:09] | Cuts and bruises, sir. Nothing that won’t heal in time. | 只是皮外伤 很快就会好的 |
[19:11] | Well, sometimes there are scars that cannot be seen. | 有时也会留下心理上的伤痕 |
[19:16] | You escaped the clutches of Gorlacon, | 你逃出了高拉肯的魔爪, |
[19:20] | but I must ask you to return with us into the lion’s den. | 但你还要和我们一起回到虎穴中 |
[19:24] | Best to get back into the fight, General. | 能回到战场是最好的 将军 |
[19:27] | – Spoken like a soldier. – Gladiator. | – 像是战士的话 – 角斗士 |
[19:30] | My father was Scipio Dias. | 先父是西皮奥・迪亚斯 |
[19:32] | I saw him win the fight that earned him his freedom. | 我见过他角斗获胜 赢得了自由 |
[19:36] | He was magnificent. | 他很厉害 |
[19:38] | He taught me how to fight, when to choose my battles. | 他教会我打仗的方式和时机 |
[19:44] | Come meet the men. | 来见见我的人 |
[19:51] | – Septus. – Sir? | – 赛普塔斯 – 将军? |
[19:52] | Get this man a drink. I think he deserves it. | 给他一杯酒 他配得上 |
[19:58] | Come and join us. Be warm. Have a well-earned drink. | 一起来吧 喝酒暖暖身子吧 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:03] | Tomorrow you ride by my side. | 明天行军 你在我身边 |
[20:06] | Perhaps you can teach me something about Pict hospitality. | 跟我讲讲皮克特人是怎么招待你的 |
[20:14] | – Thax. Bothos. – Sir. | – 赛克斯 博特霍什 – 将军 |
[20:16] | – Septus, I’ll be doing my rounds. – Sir. | 赛普特斯 我去巡察了 |
[20:19] | – Evening, General. – I can’t understand a word of these Picts. | – 晚上好 将军 – 我听不懂皮克特人的话 |
[20:22] | If they ever catch me, I’m fucked! | 万一被他们抓住就惨了! |
[20:24] | I’ve never seen a general so beloved of his men. | 从没见过这么受爱戴的将军 |
[20:27] | Well, in training he is our scholar, at the feast he is our father, | 训练时 待我们像良师 吃饭时 待我们像慈父, |
[20:31] | in the ranks he is our brother. | 在地位上 待我们像兄弟 |
[20:34] | And in battle he is the god we pray to save our souls. | 在战斗中 他就是神 我们祈祷他能拯救我们的灵魂 |
[20:38] | – Where did you read that? – It’s written on the shithouse wall, sir. | – 你在哪里读到的 – 厕所墙上写着呢 |
[20:42] | – Probably wrote it himself. – He’s a ruthless, reckless bastard. | – 说不定是他自己写的 – 他是个无情莽撞的混蛋 |
[20:47] | And I’d die for him without hesitation. | 若是为他而死 我绝不皱眉 |
[22:30] | It’s a trap! | 是陷阱! |
[22:31] | Column! Form up! Form up! | 纵队! 列队! 列队! |
[22:36] | Quickly! Come on! | 快! 快! |
[22:39] | Dismount! Get the horses to the rear! | 下马! 把马带到后面! |
[22:42] | Tight! Quickly! | 集中! 快! |
[22:47] | Steady, boys. Shields! | 稳住 举盾! |
[22:56] | Watching! | 警惕! |
[23:08] | Whatever comes out of that mist, lads, you will hold the line. | 不管从雾里出来什么 都要守住阵脚 |
[23:17] | Quintus, ride to the rear. | 昆图斯 到队尾 |
[23:19] | Tell Centurion Remus to pull the column back. | 让瑞莫斯百夫长带纵队撤退 |
[23:22] | – Make a hole. – Keep watching! | – 让路 – 保持警惕! |
[23:26] | Get ready! | 准备好! |
[23:30] | Watching. | 警惕 |
[23:46] | Hold the line! | 守住阵脚! |
[24:14] | Stand tall! | 起立! |
[26:38] | – Quintus. – Bothos. | – 昆图斯 – 博特霍什 |
[26:42] | – You made it. – Yeah. This man saved my life. | – 你没死 – 是的 他救了我的命 |
[26:44] | Brick, here. | 他是布里克 |
[26:47] | – The General? – No. | – 将军呢? – 没有 |
[26:50] | We’ve got to move. | 我们要快点走 |
[26:52] | – Can you make it? – Yeah. | – 你能走吗 – 能 |
[26:53] | Come on. | 来 |
[27:05] | Let’s get moving. | 我们走 |
[27:10] | In the chaos of battle, | 在惨烈的战斗中, |
[27:12] | when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, piss, | 当你的脚下都是血、尿和呕吐物的混合物, |
[27:16] | and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, | 以及战友和敌人的内脏时, |
[27:20] | it’s easy to turn to the gods for salvation. | 你会倾向于向神祈祷救赎 |
[27:24] | But it’s soldiers who do the fighting and soldiers who do the dying. | 但是打仗的是士兵 阵亡的也是士兵 |
[27:28] | And the gods never get their feet wet. | 而神却不伤一丝一毫 |
[27:59] | – Thax. – Thank the gods some of us made it. | – 赛克斯 – 谢天谢地 我们还有活下来的人 |
[28:02] | Only you? | 只有你吗? |
[28:09] | Macros, second cohort. | 迈克罗斯 第二步兵大队的 |
[28:11] | Leonidas, junior scout and peltast. | 利奥尼达斯 初级侦察员和轻盾兵 |
[28:14] | – Are we all that’s left? – We were outsmarted. | – 只剩下我们几个? – 我们中计了 |
[28:17] | That’s all. Time to go home. | 没办法 我们回去吧 |
[28:20] | We need to find the General’s body. He deserves a nobler tomb than this. | 我们要找到将军的尸体 他应该有个体面的墓碑 |
[28:23] | The General’s still alive. | 将军还活着 |
[28:25] | – Are you sure? – I saw them take him away in chains. | – 你能肯定? – 我看见他被抓走了 |
[28:27] | – Which way? – North. | – 去哪儿了? – 北方 |
[28:29] | – Then we follow north. – You would go after the Picts? | – 那我们就向北 – 你要追赶皮克特人? |
[28:32] | They’ll have patrols sweeping these forests for survivors. | 他们会派人在树林中搜寻幸存者 |
[28:35] | – We might as well slit our throats. – If the General’s alive, it’s our duty. | – 我们或许也被割喉的 – 将军还活着 我们就有责任去营救 |
[28:39] | Yaargh! | Y啊! |
[28:45] | – Where did you come from? – From the kitchens. | – 你是哪里来的 – 炊事班的 |
[28:49] | Good work, soldier. | 好样的 士兵 |
[28:54] | My name’s Tarak. | 我叫泰拉克 |
[28:56] | I’m not a soldier, I’m a cook. | 我不是士兵 我是炊事员 |
[28:58] | Not any more. | 现在不是了 |
[28:59] | Scavenge what you can, food supplies, weapons. | 找些食物和武器 |
[29:02] | Ditch your armour. We travel light. | 扔掉盔甲 我们轻装上路 |
[29:16] | Shit! That Macros can move. | 这个迈克罗斯真能跑 |
[29:19] | He used to be a marathon runner before he joined up. | 他参军前是跑马拉松的 |
[29:21] | – How do you know that? – We make the food, we know everything. | – 你怎么知道的 – 没有我们炊事班不知道的 |
[29:27] | Aargh! | 啊! |
[30:22] | Take cover. | 隐蔽 |
[30:42] | Aargh! | 啊! |
[31:05] | Aargh! | 啊! |
[31:44] | I knew we should never have trusted that bitch. | 我就知道那个娘们不可靠 |
[31:50] | I know where they’ve taken the General. | 我知道他们把将军带到哪里去了 |
[31:52] | Move out. | 动身 |
[32:15] | This way. The cave. | 这里来 山洞 |
[32:17] | Get up those mountains. Get up! | 爬上去 爬! |
[32:28] | Here, some food. | 来 吃点东西 |
[32:32] | No! | 不行! |
[32:33] | Death Caps. They can kill you in minutes. | 这是有毒的蘑菇 几分钟就要命 |
[32:37] | To the untrained eye, they look similar to these, which are delicious. | 在普通人来 外表和这种美味蘑菇没什么两样 |
[32:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:54] | Tarak. It’s Assyrian, right? | 泰拉克 是亚述人名字吧? |
[32:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:00] | But it’s not my real name. It was given to me. | 但这是赐名 不是我的本名 |
[33:03] | – What’s your real name? – I doubt you could pronounce it. | – 你本名叫什么 – 你们也听不懂的 |
[33:05] | It’s from the mountains of the Hindu Kush where I was born. | 是我的出生地兴都库什山区的语言 |
[33:11] | Leonidas, right? | 你是利奥尼达斯吧? |
[33:12] | – Greek father, sir. – Move closer to the fire. | – 来自希腊的神父 – 靠火近点 |
[33:20] | – Where are you from, Bothos? – I’m from the army. | – 你来自哪里 博特霍什 – 我来自军队 |
[33:23] | It’s all I’ve ever known. | 别的就不知道了 |
[33:27] | They picked me up from the street, trained me, told me I could better myself. | 在街上被军队选中 训练我 告诉我能过得更好 |
[33:33] | So, tell me, Bothos. Do you feel better or worse? | 那么 博特霍什 你觉得是更好了还是更差了? |
[33:39] | Macros? | 迈克罗斯? |
[33:43] | I escaped with my life by running from Numidia. | 我从努米底亚逃跑 捡了一条命 |
[33:45] | Didn’t stop until I reached Greece. Then I ran for sport. | 一直跑到希腊 后来就从事跑步运动 |
[33:49] | Now I’m running for my life again. | 现在又要靠跑步逃命了 |
[33:52] | We’re all a long way from home. | 我们都是远在他乡 |
[33:57] | – This was supposed to be my last tour. – Still could be. | – 这本该是我最后一次出征 – 还是有可能的 |
[34:03] | Had my eye on a farm in Tuscany, where the sun warms the skin. | 我在托斯卡纳看管一个农场 整天沐浴在日光下 |
[34:09] | Brick… | 布里克(砖) |
[34:11] | What kind of name is that, anyway? | 怎么有这种名字? |
[34:14] | Short, sir… for Ubrickulius. | 这是简称 全称是安布里克列斯 |
[34:21] | Your mother must have been… wise. | 你母亲肯定很…聪明 |
[34:24] | She was a fucking comedian. | 她真会搞笑 |
[34:29] | “Brick” it is, then. | 那就叫布里克吧 |
[34:33] | Get some sleep. I’ll stand first watch. | 去睡觉吧 我站第一班岗 |
[34:57] | – General. – Where are my men? | – 将军 – 我的部下呢? |
[35:00] | With your gods. | 去见你们上帝了 |
[35:04] | Traitor! | 叛徒! |
[35:06] | She would answer your charge but she cannot speak. Do you know why? | 她也想回应你的指责 但却不能说话 你知道为什么吗? |
[35:11] | She was a child when she came to us seeking sanctuary. | 她来寻求我们保护的时候 只是个孩子 |
[35:15] | Her own village had been slaughtered as punishment for resisting Roman rule. | 她的村庄因为反抗罗马统治 遭到屠杀 |
[35:19] | To set an example, they burnt out her father’s eyes. | 为了警告其他人 罗马人烧瞎了她父亲的双眼 |
[35:24] | They raped her mother until she was begging to die. | 轮奸她母亲 直至她只求一死 |
[35:27] | Etain was forced to watch… | 先是逼着艾泰恩在一边看 |
[35:30] | …before she too was raped. | 然后也把她强奸了 |
[35:32] | And finally they cut out her tongue that she may not speak ill | 最后割去她的舌头 让她无法咒骂 |
[35:36] | of the bloody Roman Empire. | 该死的罗马帝国 |
[35:42] | She fled north and came to us for shelter. | 她逃到北方 找到我们寻求保护 |
[35:45] | We raised her and made her one of our own. | 我们养育了她 让她成为了我们的一员 |
[35:48] | And when she came of age, we sent her back to you, | 成年以后 我们把她派回到你们那里, |
[35:51] | to feign allegiance and deliver you into our hands. | 假装效忠 把你们引到我们手上 |
[36:16] | The army is still dispersed. | 军队仍然是分散的 |
[36:19] | When it’s dark, we go in. | 等天一黑 我们就进去 |
[37:31] | Come. | 来 |
[38:08] | Urgh! | 呃! |
[38:11] | Come on. | 来 |
[38:16] | Brick, Bothos, with me. The rest of you, watch the perimeter. | 布里克和博特霍什跟我其他人警戒周围 |
[38:23] | General. | 将军 |
[38:25] | – The Legion? – Only myself and a small cohort remain. | – 军团来了? – 只有我和几个幸存的步兵 |
[38:35] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[38:47] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[38:54] | Come on. | 快 |
[38:55] | Leave me. | 别管我了 |
[39:11] | Shut up. | 别出声 |
[39:16] | – We need an axe. – Leave! | – 要有斧头才行 – 快走! |
[39:18] | We will not abandon you, sir. | 我们不会抛下你的 |
[39:20] | What’s left of the Legion is yours to command. Now go. | 军团剩余的人听你挥了 快走 |
[39:27] | We have to leave. | 我们必须走了 |
[39:32] | Go now! | 快走! |
[39:37] | Get them home. | 把他们带回去 |
[39:54] | That’s for the Ninth. | 这是为第九军团复仇 |
[40:06] | Where’s Thax? | 塞克斯呢? |
[40:10] | Had to take care of a small problem. | 他去解决一个小麻烦了 |
[40:12] | I’ve got the General’s helmet. Where is he? | 我拿到将军的头盔了 他人呢? |
[40:15] | We couldn’t free him. Come on. | 我们解不开他 来 |
[40:20] | We came all this way for nothing! | 我们白跑这一路了! |
[40:26] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:29] | See what you have done? | 看见你们犯下的罪恶了吗? |
[41:31] | Before you die, know that the men who did this will not live to tell your tale. | 在你死之前 要知道你的手下是不可能活着出去宣扬你的事迹的 |
[41:38] | Well, let’s get on with it, then. | 那就动手吧 |
[41:45] | Your Roman friends should have known cold iron does not bend. It breaks. | 你的罗马朋友应该知道 冷铁不会弯曲 只会断裂 |
[42:10] | Well, what are you waiting for? Do you fear me? | 怎么还不动手 怕我了吗? |
[42:14] | No man brave enough? | 没一个有种的? |
[42:27] | Let’s see what you’re made of… she-wolf. | 看看你是什么种 母狼 |
[44:18] | Go! | 走! |
[44:55] | Come on. We need to keep moving while we have the lead. | 快 趁我们还在前面 我们要接走 |
[44:59] | – On foot, over this? – Where they may hesitate, we must go. | – 靠脚走? – 敌人犹豫的时候 我们就要行动 |
[45:04] | We keep moving. North. | 我们接着走 向北 |
[45:06] | But our lines are to the south. | 可我们的阵线在南方 |
[45:08] | And that’s where they’ll be looking for us. | 他们会到南方找我们 |
[45:11] | Look… we can’t outrun them. | 我们跑不过他们 |
[45:14] | So we have to outsmart them. | 因此只能智胜 |
[45:17] | We head north, throw them off our trail, then double back, west, then south. | 我们向北 让他们失去我们的踪迹 然后返回 先向西再向南 |
[45:25] | It may take days, even weeks. | 可能需要几天 甚至几周 |
[45:27] | But we’re so far behind enemy lines, it’s our only chance of getting home. | 但我们已经深入敌境 只有这样才有机会逃回去 |
[45:38] | Come on! | 走啊! |
[45:48] | You’ll be needing this, then, Centurion. | 那么你会需要它的 百夫长 |
[46:32] | 艾泰恩 你就是我的怒火 把他们的身体送入地狱 把头带给我 | |
[47:00] | When the Picts come after you, they never stop. | 皮克特人追踪的时候 从来不会停止 |
[47:03] | They can run for hours, ride for days. They barely eat and rarely sleep. | 他们能跑步几小时 骑马几天 很少吃东西 很少睡觉 |
[47:14] | Etain, like the wolf, has learned to hunt from birth. | 艾泰思就像狼一样 生来就懂得追踪 |
[47:18] | It is part sense, part instinct. | 一半通过判断 一半通过直觉 |
[47:20] | She can read the terrain, search for signs of passing, | 她能通过地形 查找经过的痕迹 , |
[47:23] | run her quarry to ground and close in for the kill. | 把她的方形石放在地上 就能靠近猎物 |
[47:28] | Now she hunts Romans. | 现在她追捕罗马人 |
[47:31] | Now we are the prey. | 现在我们就是猎物 |
[48:12] | Move! Keep moving! | 走! 接着走! |
[48:19] | Stop! | 停! |
[48:25] | – Leo, we’ve got to keep moving! – No. We need to rest. | – 里奥 我们要接着走 – 不 我们要休息 |
[48:29] | – I can’t go on, I’m too cold. – Come, take him. | – 我走不动了 我太冷了 – 来扶着他 |
[48:32] | Brick, find shelter, anywhere out of this wind. | 布里克 去找个避风的地方 |
[48:35] | Enough. Help me. | 够了 帮帮我 |
[48:40] | He’s slowing us down. Just say the word and I’ll take care of it. | 他会拖我们后腿的 只要你下令 我会处理的 |
[48:46] | We live united or die divided… starting with you. | 我们在一起才有生存的机会 先从你开始 |
[48:54] | You can stick this out if you want, | 随你怎么说, |
[48:56] | but first chance I get, I’m taking care of myself. | 但只要有机会 我就会照顾自己 |
[48:59] | It’s your funeral. | 那你死定了 |
[49:42] | When they paint their faces in the blue woad, | 当他们把脸染成蓝色, |
[49:46] | it is more than just a decoration. | 不只是一种装饰 |
[49:48] | It is a sacred rite. | 而是一种神圣的仪式 |
[49:51] | To the Picts, it means they’d sooner die than fail. | 对皮克特人来说 意味着不成功便成仁 |
[49:56] | It means for them… there is no turning back. | 对他们来说 意味没有回头路 |
[50:51] | These men are the best I’ve ever seen. | 这些人是我见过的最出色的 |
[50:58] | Am I worthy enough to lead them? | 我有足够的资格领导他们吗? |
[51:14] | My father taught me that in life, duty and honour matter above all things. | 我父亲教育我说 在人生中 职责和荣誉最为重要 |
[51:20] | A man without his word is no better than a beast. | 言而无信的人不配为人 |
[51:27] | I made a promise to a general to get his soldiers home. | 我向将军保证 把他的士兵带回去 |
[51:32] | That is my task. | 这就是我的任务 |
[51:34] | That is my duty. | 这就是我的职责 |
[52:36] | Not bad for a Greek. Come on. | 希腊人也有这身手 走 |
[52:53] | Drink while it’s hot. | 趁热喝了 |
[52:59] | – What is that? – The stomach. | – 这是什么 – 胃 |
[53:01] | The moss inside is half digested. | 里面的苔藓只消化了一半 |
[53:06] | Try it, it’s good. | 尝尝 很好吃的 |
[54:37] | Quintus. They’ll have heard him from miles away. | 昆图斯 他们几英里外就能听到他的声音 |
[54:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[54:45] | Move! Move! Move! | 快走! 快走! 快走! |
[54:48] | Move! Move! | 快走! 快走! |
[54:54] | This way! | 这里来! |
[54:57] | Move. Come on, let’s go. | 快 快走 |
[54:59] | Come on, get up! | 快上去! |
[55:06] | Come on! | 快! |
[55:30] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[55:37] | – They’re closing. – Come on! Get your arses up here. | – 他们靠近了 – 快 快点跟上 |
[55:42] | Come on. Give me your hand! | 来 把手伸给我! |
[55:46] | No! | 不! |
[55:54] | Shit! | 糟糕! |
[55:56] | – We have to jump. – Are you out of your mind? | – 我们只能跳了 – 你疯了吗? |
[55:59] | – Do it! – Fuck it. | – 跳! – 不管了 |
[56:08] | – I can’t! – Yes, you can! | – 我不敢跳 – 你一定要跳! |
[56:15] | You can do it! | 你能行的! |
[56:24] | No! Tarak! | 不 泰拉克! |
[57:14] | Are you OK? Come on up. | 你没事吧 上来 |
[57:19] | – Grab him. – I’ve got him. | – 抓着他 – 我抓住他了 |
[57:25] | Where’s Tarak? | 秦拉克呢? |
[57:27] | I lost him. | 他不行了 |
[57:30] | Thax, Macros? | 赛克斯 迈克罗斯? |
[57:35] | Let’s get out. | 我们上去 |
[57:41] | Come on. | 来 |
[57:51] | Take off the tunics, they’ll weigh us down. | 脱掉上衣 穿着跑不动的 |
[58:08] | Oh, shit. | 天 |
[58:10] | – Can you walk? – Yes. | – 你能走路吗 – 能 |
[58:14] | Then you can run. | 那你就能跑 |
[58:27] | They’ve followed us downstream. | 他们跟我们顺流而下 |
[58:30] | That’s it. Keep going. | 好的 接着走 |
[58:45] | Shit! | 该死! |
[58:47] | – She’s onto us. – Damn witch. How can she do that? | – 她觉察到我们了 – 该死的女巫 她是怎么知道的? |
[58:50] | It’s not magic, she’s a tracker. And she’s downwind of us. | 这不是魔法 她是追踪者 在我们的下风方向 |
[59:10] | – What’s happening? – They’re making camp across the valley. | – 怎么样 – 他们在山谷对面扎营了 |
[59:13] | They don’t care if we know where they are. | 他们不在乎被我们知道 |
[59:15] | But she won’t expect it… us. | 但她不会想到我们突然出现 |
[59:18] | Bothos, watch over Leo. | 博特霍什 照看着里奥 |
[59:21] | – What are you going to do? – Going to even the odds. | – 你要干什么 – 去扳回劣势 |
[59:24] | Come on. | 来 |
[59:46] | Aargh! | 啊! |
[59:48] | Quintus! | 昆图斯! |
[59:55] | 她在哪里 | |
[59:56] | 你们为何追踪我们 | |
[1:00:01] | 因为你们杀了国王的儿子 | |
[1:00:03] | 高拉肯发誓用你们的首级来抵命 你在河对岸的战友 | |
[1:00:11] | Kill him and be done with it. | 快把他杀了了 |
[1:00:14] | 已经死定了 | |
[1:00:23] | No! | 不! |
[1:00:33] | 让他流血! | |
[1:00:55] | They took his fucking head. | 他们砍去了他的头 |
[1:01:05] | – Bothos! – They had the same idea as you. | – 博特霍什 – 他们和你是同样的想法 |
[1:01:08] | They’re not defending their lives or their country any more. | 他们不再是为了保家卫国 |
[1:01:13] | They’ve sworn a blood vengeance against us. | 他们要让我们血债血偿 |
[1:01:21] | And they won’t rest… | 他们要把我们折磨到 |
[1:01:24] | …until we beg them… for death. | 我们求着他们动手 |
[1:01:27] | Are you ready to get on your knees and beg? | 你打算跪下来求死吗? |
[1:01:30] | – I’m finished. It’s hopeless. – Hopeless? | – 我完了 绝望了 – 绝望了? |
[1:01:35] | Hopeless is what they sing songs about, write poems about. | 绝望可是诗歌中所写的 |
[1:01:39] | Hopeless is the stuff of legend, Bothos. And being a legend will get you laid. | 是传奇人物才有的 博特霍什成为传奇人物就不愁没女人了 |
[1:01:46] | What do I have to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[1:01:47] | Keep moving, while we still have darkness on our side. | 接着走 趁黑夜能帮我们的忙 |
[1:01:50] | The gods have forsaken us. We make our own chances now. | 神已经抛弃了我们 我们现在要靠自己了 |
[1:02:58] | Aargh! | 啊! |
[1:03:01] | Macros. Macros. | 迈克罗斯 迈克罗斯 |
[1:03:07] | I… I can’t keep up. | 我跟不上了 |
[1:03:10] | I can’t keep up. | 我跟不上了 |
[1:03:18] | Macros, at least this way, one of us will make it. | 迈克罗斯 这样一来 至少我们有一个人能活下去 |
[1:03:22] | – Bastard! – Don’t cry out, Macros. | – 混蛋 – 不要哭 迈克罗斯 |
[1:03:25] | They’ll end it quicker if you don’t cry out. | 不哭的话 它们会很快让你解脱的 |
[1:03:29] | Don’t leave me! Thax! | 别抛下我 赛克斯! |
[1:03:32] | Thax! | 赛克斯! |
[1:03:45] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[1:03:53] | We should give this place a wide berth. | 我们应该远离这个地方 |
[1:03:56] | We need food and a place to rest. | 我们需要食物和休息的地方 |
[1:04:57] | Where the hell are we now? | 我们现在在哪儿? |
[1:05:01] | – I’ll get some water. Stay alert. – Yeah. | – 我去找水 保持警惕 – 好 |
[1:05:05] | – Oh! – Whoa, whoa! | – 喂! – 嘿! |
[1:05:07] | 别怕 别怕! | |
[1:05:11] | 我们不想伤害你! | |
[1:05:14] | 你是谁 到这里干什么 | |
[1:05:18] | Brick, go back inside. | 布里克 回到里面去 |
[1:05:20] | Go back inside now. | 快回到里面去 |
[1:05:22] | I’ll leave you to it, then. | 那就交给你了 |
[1:05:26] | 我没有值钱的东西 | |
[1:05:28] | 我们是士兵 不是强盗 | |
[1:05:31] | 我们需要水和藏身的地方 | |
[1:05:33] | 还有一个伤员 他需要救治 | |
[1:05:37] | 我们只想回国 | |
[1:05:45] | 拿去吧 | |
[1:05:49] | 我对你没有恶意 | |
[1:05:57] | 我叫昆图斯・迪亚斯 | |
[1:06:06] | 我叫阿里安娜 | |
[1:06:09] | You speak my language. | 你懂我们的语言 |
[1:06:11] | 你也懂我们的语言 | |
[1:06:30] | Are you from the garrison? | 你们是军营的? |
[1:06:32] | I thought you’d stopped coming up this far north. | 我以为你们不会到这么北的地方了 |
[1:06:35] | Garrison? What garrison? | 军营? 什么军营? |
[1:06:37] | – Two days south of here. – They come here? | – 向南两天的路程 – 他们到过这里? |
[1:06:39] | How do you think I know your language? | 否则我怎么懂你们的语言呢? |
[1:06:43] | I do what I can to discourage them. | 我尽力让他们别有想法 |
[1:06:45] | They think I’m a necromancer… | 他们认为我是女巫 |
[1:06:49] | …and they leave me alone. | 就不骚扰我了 |
[1:06:52] | It usually works on the others. | 一般都能骗过别人 |
[1:06:55] | Why not you? | 为何没骗过你呢? |
[1:06:58] | We’re too tired to be afraid. | 我们已经顾不上害怕了 |
[1:07:01] | We were 3,000 and now we are three. | 本来有3千人 现在只剩下3个人 |
[1:07:04] | Here. | 来 |
[1:07:11] | Brick, put the fucking knife down. | 布里克 把刀放下 |
[1:07:14] | Bothos, there’s a Roman garrison two days from here. | 博特霍什 距离这里两日路程 有一个罗马军营 |
[1:07:18] | It must be the Western Frontier Post at Mentieth. | 肯定是驻扎在Mentieth的西边军营 |
[1:07:20] | Two days? | 两日? |
[1:07:25] | Let’s take a look at your friend. | 我来看看你的战友 |
[1:07:38] | Quintus, what’s she doing? | 昆图斯 她要干什么? |
[1:07:40] | She’s a Pict and a woman… | 她是皮克特人 又是女人 |
[1:07:42] | Two good reasons not to trust her! | 两个足以让我们不能相信她的理由! |
[1:07:59] | Right, that’ll stop the bleeding. | 这样就能止血了 |
[1:08:22] | Death caps? | 毒蘑菇? |
[1:08:35] | Smells good. | 闻起来很香 |
[1:08:39] | Well, how’s your leg? Has our witch worked her magic? | 你的腿怎么样了 女巫的办法管用了吗? |
[1:08:43] | Quintus, the mushrooms. | 昆图斯 蘑菇 |
[1:08:45] | – What? – She’s trying to poison us. | – 什么 – 她要给我们下毒 |
[1:08:49] | Why heal your leg, only to kill you? | 既然要杀你 为何治疗你的腿呢? |
[1:08:52] | Death caps have white gills. | 有白色的菌褶 才是毒蘑菇 |
[1:08:55] | It pays to know your mushrooms. | 我也是吃了苦头才知道的 |
[1:09:05] | Good. | 好吃 |
[1:09:11] | It’s really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[1:09:24] | – It’s delicious. – It’s good. | – 很好吃 – 不错 |
[1:09:42] | Your men are very nervous. | 你的手下疑心很重 |
[1:09:46] | They ought to be. | 他们理应如此 |
[1:09:48] | A demon stalks us day and night. | 一个魔鬼不分日夜的追赶我们 |
[1:09:50] | A demon? | 一个魔鬼? |
[1:09:53] | They call her Etain. | 她叫艾泰思 |
[1:09:56] | You know her? | 你知道她? |
[1:09:57] | If Etain is hunting you, you might as well be dead already. | 如果艾泰恩追赶你们 你们肯定跑不了 |
[1:10:02] | That’s comforting. | 那我就放心了 |
[1:10:04] | Her soul is an empty vessel. | 她一生只有一个目的 |
[1:10:08] | Only Roman blood can fill it. | 那就是杀罗马人 |
[1:10:28] | Where’s Arianne? | 阿里安娜呢? |
[1:10:30] | She went to fetch us some breakfast. | 去给我们找东西做早餐了 |
[1:10:35] | Are you OK? | 怎么了? |
[1:11:02] | Is that for bait? | 你是在钓鱼吗? |
[1:11:09] | Where I come from it’s considered rude to interrupt a man midflow. | 在我们国家 在别人尿到一半的时候打断别人是不礼貌的 |
[1:11:15] | Where I come from it’s considered only fair to warn a man | 在我们国家 提醒别人不要尿到早餐上 |
[1:11:18] | when he’s pissing on his breakfast. | 却是礼貌的 |
[1:11:24] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[1:11:34] | Must’ve been a storm in the hills last night. | 昨晚山上肯定遇到暴风雨了 |
[1:11:40] | Come on! | 快来! |
[1:11:47] | – Trouble. – Let’s get out of here. Bothos. | – 有情况 – 我们快走 博特霍什 |
[1:11:49] | Too late for that. | 已经来不及了 |
[1:11:55] | Hide in the grain store and don’t make a sound. | 藏在谷仓中 不要出声 |
[1:12:10] | 女巫 我们在追踪几个罗马人 | |
[1:12:13] | 我没见过 | |
[1:12:14] | 你们可以看看 | |
[1:12:16] | 只要别在我家里留下臭味 | |
[1:12:20] | 我只有这个家了 | |
[1:12:56] | 怎么了 | |
[1:12:58] | 说不出话了? | |
[1:13:07] | 艾泰恩 不要 杀死女巫会诅咒我们的民族 | |
[1:13:51] | We put you in too much danger. We’ll leave. | 我们给你带来太多危险 我们要走了 |
[1:13:54] | Leave now and she’ll have you gutted and skinned before nightfall. | 现在走的话 黄昏之前 就会被她抓住剥皮抽筋的 |
[1:13:58] | Stay until morning, and your friend will be fit to travel. | 到明早再走 你的战友也就能走路了 |
[1:14:04] | These are your people. | 可他们是你的族人 |
[1:14:08] | They are not my people. | 他们不是我的族人 |
[1:14:10] | Not since Gorlacon accused me of witchery and gave me this… | 自从高拉肯说我是女巫 给我留下这个标记 |
[1:14:15] | …to mark me as an outcast, | 我就不再是他们族人了, |
[1:14:18] | and banished me to live out my days here, alone. | 还把我驱逐到这里 让我一个人过活 |
[1:14:27] | What cruel devices does fate yet have in store for us? | 命运真是捉弄人啊? |
[1:14:34] | To find sanctuary in the house of our enemy. | 在敌人的后方却找到了藏身处 |
[1:14:39] | Is she angel… | 她到底是天使 |
[1:14:42] | …or devil? | 还是魔鬼? |
[1:14:49] | – Clear. – All right. | – 没有异常 – 好 |
[1:14:52] | Get some rest. | 去休息一下吧 |
[1:15:06] | I’m a cantankerous old soldier… | 我是个坏脾气的老兵 |
[1:15:11] | …but not too stubborn to admit when I’m wrong. | 但还没有顽固到不承认自己错了的地步 |
[1:15:17] | I’m sorry I misjudged you. | 对不起 我看错了你 |
[1:15:24] | There it is. | 说完了 |
[1:15:49] | – It’s getting cold. – Thank you. | – 要冷了 – 谢谢 |
[1:15:57] | You’ve given us the shelter of your home, the warmth of your fire, | 你让我们在你家里藏身 用你的火温暖我们, |
[1:16:01] | and risked your life for us. | 为我们冒生命危险 |
[1:16:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:16:07] | I owe allegiance to no man, but to whom I choose. | 我只对我选择的人忠诚 |
[1:16:29] | Here’s some food for the journey. | 这是路上吃的 |
[1:16:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:37] | Good luck, Roman. | 祝你好运 罗马人 |
[1:16:42] | Good luck, witch. | 祝你好运 女巫 |
[1:18:02] | Bothos, get up. Come on. | 博特霍什 起来 快 |
[1:18:04] | My leg! | 我的腿! |
[1:18:06] | Look! Look! See, the fire’s burning. | 看 看 有烟火 |
[1:18:10] | Look, hot food and a dry bed. Come on. | 看 有热食物和干床 来 |
[1:18:42] | Agricola has fallen back. | 阿格里科拉撤退了 |
[1:18:45] | Emperor Hadrian has given orders to form a new defensive line to the south. | 哈德良大帝已经下令在南部建立新的防线 |
[1:18:50] | Giving up the ground we fought for. | 放弃了我们为之战斗的土地 |
[1:18:52] | – And where does that leave us? – Fucked. | – 但这却把我们… – 害惨了 |
[1:19:08] | How does she do that? | 她是怎么知道的? |
[1:19:12] | I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of running. | 不知你们意下如何 我反正是厌倦逃跑了 |
[1:19:43] | – This is all I could find. – Make them count. | – 只能找到这些了 – 尽量利用起来 |
[1:19:47] | For Virilus. | 为了威瑞拉斯将军 |
[1:19:49] | For the Ninth. | 为了第九军团 |
[1:20:45] | Bothos, they’re flanking us. West wall! | 博特什 他们想从侧翼进攻 去西墙! |
[1:22:28] | Brick! | 布里克! |
[1:22:35] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[1:24:44] | – How much further do you think? – I don’t know. | – 你觉得还有多远 – 不知道 |
[1:24:46] | A day’s ride. Maybe two. | 一天的路程 也许两天 |
[1:25:08] | That’s close enough, Thax. | 别再靠近了 赛克斯 |
[1:25:10] | Oh, shit! | 天! |
[1:25:14] | I thought you were Picts. | 我还以为你是皮克特人 |
[1:25:18] | We thought you were dead. | 我们还以为你死了 |
[1:25:27] | Where’s Macros? | 迈克罗斯呢? |
[1:25:32] | Wolves got him. | 被狼吃了 |
[1:25:42] | Is this it? Are we all that’s left? | 就这些? 就剩下我们几个? |
[1:25:54] | Hey, at least the three of us made it! | 喂 至少我们三个人挺过来了! |
[1:26:00] | – We’re not home yet. – What are you talking about? | – 我们还没回去呢 – 你胡说什么? |
[1:26:03] | – We should be at the frontier by now. – No. | – 我们应该到边疆了 – 不 |
[1:26:05] | Agricola’s been given his marching orders. | 阿格里科拉下令撤退了 |
[1:26:08] | Ha! So, Rome’s finally given up on this shithole of a country, then? | 这么说 罗马终于放弃这个国家了? |
[1:26:15] | Can’t say that I’m sorry. | 我不觉得遗憾 |
[1:26:18] | Then we fought for nothing. | 那我们的仗就是白打了 |
[1:26:38] | Hup! Hup! | 驾 驾! |
[1:26:46] | – What happened with the boy, Thax? – I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. | – 为什么杀了那个孩子 赛克斯? – 我不懂你的话 |
[1:27:32] | This is Hadrian’s big, fucking plan? A wall? | 这就是哈德良大帝的大计划?城墙? |
[1:27:35] | Hey, who cares? We made it. | 管他呢 反正我们赶到了 |
[1:27:37] | – Let’s go! – Bothos, wait! | – 我们走 – 博特霍什 等等! |
[1:27:41] | Slow down, Centurion. | 别动 百夫长 |
[1:27:44] | Thax, what are you doing? | 赛克斯 你这是干什么? |
[1:27:47] | Just making sure that we understand each other. | 只是为了确保我们相互理解 |
[1:27:51] | I understand that many good men died because of what you did, | 我只知道很多好人因为你做的事而死, |
[1:27:54] | and you will answer for it. | 你要为此负责 |
[1:27:56] | Why did I just know you were going to feel that way? | 我早就知道你会这么想 |
[1:28:24] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:28:35] | Bothos! | 博特霍什! |
[1:30:15] | This report confirms our worst fears. | 这一报告证实了我们的担心 |
[1:30:20] | You fought your war, soldier, and earned the gratitude of Rome. | 你进行了战斗 士兵 赢得了罗马的感谢 |
[1:30:24] | This man will show you to my private quarters, he will see you fed. | 他将带你去我的私人营房 为你安排饭食 |
[1:30:28] | You look half starved. | 你看起来有些饿了 |
[1:30:36] | We cannot return to Rome in disgrace. | 我们不能带耻辱回到罗马 |
[1:30:38] | Better that the fate of the Legion remain a mystery | 最好是让第九军团的命运成为一个谜 |
[1:30:41] | than the truth of their failure be known. | 而不是让人知道真相 |
[1:30:44] | If word gets out, every tribe and every nation will rise against us. | 消息传出去的话所有的部落和国家都会起来反抗我们 |
[1:30:48] | It’s too great a risk. | 风险太大了 |
[1:30:51] | Are we agreed, then? | 那我们都同意了? |
[1:30:53] | The fate of the Ninth Legion will be struck from the record. | 第九军团的命运将从记录中删除 |
[1:30:57] | Aye. | 同意 |
[1:30:59] | Aye. | 同意 |
[1:31:20] | I hope the food is to your liking. | 希望食物合你的胃口 |
[1:31:25] | I’ve brought you some wine. | 我给你带了葡萄酒 |
[1:31:31] | It is the least we can do for a hero of Rome. | 这只是对罗马英雄略表寸意 |
[1:31:57] | Is this how Rome honours her heroes? | 罗马就是这么对待英雄的吗? |
[1:32:00] | You want to bury the truth and me along with it? | 你想把我和真相一起埋没? |
[1:32:03] | You are too much of a risk. | 留着你风险太大 |
[1:32:14] | Where will you go? | 你去哪里? |
[1:32:16] | Where I belong. | 我属于的地方 |
[1:32:45] | No! | 不! |
[1:32:56] | It seems my life is in your hands again, witch. | 看来我的性命又落在你手上了 女巫 |
[1:33:03] | My name is Quintus Dias. | 我叫昆图斯・迪亚斯 |
[1:33:05] | I am a fugitive of Rome. | 是罗马帝国的一名逃亡者 |
[1:33:08] | And this is neither the beginning nor the end of my story. | 这既不是我的故事的开头 也不是结束 |