时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Whitney Williams, 22. She went into convulsions | 惠特妮·威廉姆斯 2我岁 在E号线上 |
[00:02] | on the “E” Train… in and out of consciousness ever since. | 突然抽搐 随后一直时醒时昏 |
[00:04] | I want a cbc and an ekg. Any sign of drugs on her? | 查下全血细胞计数和心电图 身上发现毒品了吗 |
[00:07] | Nothing. But at one point, she said someone did this to her. | 没有 但她曾说是有人害了她 |
[00:09] | Whitney, can you tell me what happened? | 惠特妮 能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[00:12] | Diamondback. | 德蒙贝克 |
[00:15] | She’s seizing. Push 4 milligrams Ativan. | 她在抽搐 注入4毫克安定文 |
[00:21] | Friends, thank you for coming on such short notice. | 朋友们 感谢大家这么短的时间内能赶到 |
[00:25] | Well, it’s times like these I’m reminded of Shakespeare, | 这种时候 会让我想到莎士比亚 |
[00:28] | who wrote, “It’s not in the stars…” | 他曾写”星辰不是…” |
[00:29] | Ah, ah, ah, he also said, “Brevity is the soul of wit.” | 他还写过”简略才是智慧的灵魂” |
[00:32] | So get to it, darling. | 赶紧说吧 亲爱的 |
[00:34] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[00:35] | We just returned from the Hamptons, and… | 我们刚从汉普顿斯回来 |
[00:39] | – We got married! – We got married! | -我们结婚了 -我们结婚了 |
[00:40] | Yes! | 好诶 |
[00:45] | – W-why did you do that? – You guys suck. | -你们为什么这样 -好过分 |
[00:47] | – Hold… hold up. – You cou– | -等等 -你们… |
[00:47] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不不不 |
[00:48] | You guys jumped the broom and didn’t invite us? | 你们结婚居然没请我们去 |
[00:51] | – It was spur-of-the-moment. – Spur. | -实在是一时兴起决定的 -兴起 |
[00:52] | Oh, and it was perfection. | 真是太美了 |
[00:54] | I mean, you should have been there. | 你们真该去的 |
[00:55] | It was fire and love. | 充满激情和爱 |
[00:57] | And at one point, there were all these doves… | 而且还有鸽子… |
[00:59] | – that just soared into the… – Gram, gram… | -飞如天… -奶奶 奶奶 |
[01:00] | – Maybe we don’t rub it in. – into the… | -我们就让他们更难受了 -际… |
[01:01] | – Let’s go get you another drink. – Oh. Drink. Okay. | -我们再去给你们拿一杯吧 -好的 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:04] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[01:07] | I am your maid of honor. | 我可是你的伴娘 |
[01:09] | I haven’t had a carb in months, | 我都一个月没吃碳水化合物了 |
[01:11] | just in case I had to put that damn dress back on. | 就怕我还得再穿一次礼服 |
[01:14] | – And you look great. – Save the flattery. | -你看上去好棒 -少拍马了 |
[01:16] | Kate, you owe me dinner. | 凯特 你欠我晚饭 |
[01:17] | I’m picking the restaurant, | 我选餐馆 |
[01:19] | and we’re ordering all the desserts. | 我们要把所有甜点都点齐了 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:22] | Oh, girl, you’re married! | 你结婚了啊 |
[01:24] | Come here! | 过来 |
[01:31] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:34] | Guys, come on. | 拜托 |
[01:35] | No. We were really looking forward to this | 不要 我们期待这事 |
[01:36] | for a long time, too, Castle. | 可很久了 卡塞尔 |
[01:38] | We had a speech prepared and everything. | 我们还准备了讲话 |
[01:39] | Ohh, plus, we wrote that song. | 我们还写了歌 |
[01:40] | – Yeah. – Seriously, you wrote a song? | -是啊 -真假的 你们还写歌了 |
[01:43] | We’re… we’re planning a little reception. | 我们打算办个婚宴 |
[01:45] | You guys could do the song at the reception. | 你们可以在婚宴上唱啊 |
[01:46] | – No song for you. – You had your chance. | -才不给你唱 -你的机会过去了 |
[01:49] | Guys…we’re gonna have to cut the celebration short. | 伙计们 庆祝得先放放了 |
[01:52] | There’s been a murder. | 有凶杀案 |
[01:53] | Really? We didn’t get that call. | 是吗 我们没接到通知啊 |
[01:54] | Once again, not invited. Cheers. | 又没受人邀请 干杯 |
[01:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | We’ll meet you at the precinct. | 分局见 |
[02:01] | Well, it could have been worse. | 本可能更糟的 |
[02:03] | It still might be. | 还是可能更糟啊 |
[02:04] | I mean, who knows what they’re doing to our place right now? | 谁知道他们现在在怎么折腾我们家啊 |
[02:07] | You hear what you just said? | 你听到你说什么了吗 |
[02:08] | “Our place.” Our. We’re married. | “我们家” 我们诶 我们结婚了 |
[02:10] | We’re married. We did it, Mrs. Castle! | 我们结婚了 我们成功了 卡塞尔太太 |
[02:12] | We certainly did, Mr. Beckett. | 是啊 贝克特先生 |
[02:14] | Although this arguably isn’t | 不过这可不是 |
[02:15] | the most romantic post-wedding activity. | 最浪漫的婚后活动 |
[02:17] | Or perhaps it’s fitting, considering how we met. | 或许也很合适 考虑到我们是怎么认识的 |
[02:20] | But you bring up an excellent point… the honeymoon. | 但你说得对 得考虑蜜月了 |
[02:23] | Yes. About the exotic island getaway… | 是啊 关于去异国岛屿度假 |
[02:25] | I-it’s gonna have to wait. | 那个得等等了 |
[02:28] | – Why? – Because when you went missing, | -为什么 -因为你失踪的时候 |
[02:29] | I used up all of my vacation days looking for you. | 我把我的假期都用来找你了 |
[02:33] | So no honeymoon. | 那没有蜜月了 |
[02:34] | Mm, not for a while, I’m afraid. | 一段日子内是不行了 |
[02:37] | So instead of Mai Tais… we get murder. | 没有迈代鸡尾酒 我们只有杀人案 |
[02:41] | Great. | 好啊 |
[02:43] | Nah, it’ll be great. | 这挺好的 |
[02:45] | Whitney Williams. | 惠特妮·威廉姆斯 |
[02:46] | She went into convulsions, then cardiac arrest. | 先是抽搐 随后心脏停搏 |
[02:48] | We couldn’t bring her back. | 我们没能救活她 |
[02:49] | And her last words were “Diamondback”? | 她的遗言是德蒙贝克 |
[02:51] | – What does that mean? – I have no idea. | -那是什么 -不知道 |
[02:53] | And she believed that she was a victim of foul play. | 她自称是被人谋害 |
[02:55] | Yes, and so do I. | 是的 我也这么认为 |
[02:56] | We ran a full blood work-up, | 我们进行了血检 |
[02:58] | and it came back with high traces of digoxin. | 检测到了高剂量的地高辛 |
[03:00] | Oh, that’s a heart medication. | 那是心脏药物 |
[03:01] | Derived from the foxglove plant. | 从毛地黄中萃取的 |
[03:03] | According to our pathologist, | 据我们的尸检官称 |
[03:04] | this was un-purified digoxin, taken directly from the plant. | 这是未提纯的地高辛 直接从植物中提取的 |
[03:08] | – It’s lethal. – So she was poisoned. | -是致命剂量 -她是被毒死的 |
[03:10] | A-any way to tell how long ago she ingested the foxglove? | 能知道她摄入毛地黄有多久了吗 |
[03:13] | We’re estimating 10 to 14 hours. | 我们估计为10到14小时 |
[03:16] | Have you contacted the next of kin? | 你联系她亲属了吗 |
[03:17] | I thought you would want to handle that. | 我觉得你们会想来处理这事 |
[03:19] | This is her in-case-of-emergency card. | 这是她的紧急情况卡 |
[03:22] | Thanks for coming in, Mr. And Mrs. Dagmar. | 多谢前来达格玛先生和太太 |
[03:25] | Well, since her mom passed, I suppose | 她妈妈过世后 我们应该是 |
[03:27] | we’re the closest thing to family that Whitney has. | 惠特妮最接近亲人的人了 |
[03:29] | She was our first Dagmar scholar. | 她是我们第一个达格玛奖学金获得者 |
[03:31] | Dagmar scholar? | 那是什么 |
[03:32] | We sponsor disadvantaged children, | 我们为穷苦孩子提供资金 |
[03:34] | send them to the finest schools. | 送他们去好学校 |
[03:37] | The poisoning occurred between 10 and 14 hours ago. | 下毒是在10到14小时之前 |
[03:40] | Do you happen to know where Whitney was | 你们知道惠特妮当时在哪里 |
[03:42] | or who she was with at the time? | 或者跟谁在一起吗 |
[03:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[03:45] | The last time we saw her was a week ago | 我们最后一次见她是一周前 |
[03:47] | when she came over for supper. | 她来吃晚饭 |
[03:48] | Did she mention if she was having problems with anyone, | 她提到她跟谁有矛盾了吗 |
[03:51] | Perhaps at work? | 也许在工作上 |
[03:52] | She did say she was going to | 她说过要休息下 |
[03:53] | – take some time off from her internship. – Do you know why? | -暂时不做实习了 -你知道原因吗 |
[03:57] | Her mother’s death was recent. | 她妈妈最近去世了 |
[03:59] | Whitney said she needed some time to get over the loss. | 惠特妮说需要点时间来平复心灵的创伤 |
[04:02] | Does the word “Diamondback” mean anything to either of you? | 德蒙贝克这词 你们听过吗 |
[04:06] | – No. – No, I’m afraid not. | -没有 -我想没有 |
[04:08] | Okay. “Diamondback.” | 德蒙贝克 |
[04:10] | I’ve whittled it down to | 反复斟酌后 |
[04:11] | three possibilities as to what that means | 我猜测德蒙贝克可能有三种含义 |
[04:12] | and why Whitney would utter it with her dying breath. | 同时能够解释为何惠特妮死前会说这个 |
[04:15] | And I’m sure that none of them will be a waste of my time. | 我相信每一种都很有说服力 |
[04:18] | Possibility number one — it’s the password | 可能性一 它是一个地下 |
[04:20] | for a murderous underground snake-handling fight club. | 格斗俱乐部的暗号 |
[04:24] | Granted, that’s probably not what it means, | 诚然 也许不是这个意思 |
[04:26] | but it might be the basis for my next Nikki Heat novel. | 但这可能成为我妮基·希特系列下本书的创意 |
[04:29] | Possibility number two — she was killed | 可能性二 她是被 |
[04:31] | by the marvel character diamondback, whose special skill | 漫威漫画人物杀害 其特殊能力 |
[04:33] | was throwing diamond-shaped spikes filled with poison. | 是投射菱形毒刺 |
[04:37] | Third possibility | 可能性三 |
[04:38] | It’s a dude ranch in Arizona. | 是亚利桑那州一家度假农场 |
[04:40] | We struck out with the Dagmars, but we found an e-mail | 达格玛夫妇那里毫无结果 但我们找到一封 |
[04:42] | to Whitney from a diamondback old west ranch | 发自德蒙贝克老西部度假村的住宿确认邮件 |
[04:46] | confirming a two-week stay in bunkhouse number 14. | 惠特妮在牧场工人宿舍14号房定了2周住宿 |
[04:49] | Old west dude ranch. That’s my number three. | 老西部农场度假村 这就是我说的可能性三 |
[04:50] | That’s exactly what I was gonna say. Good work, boys. | 我刚要说呢 干得好 兄弟们 |
[04:54] | You still suck. | 你还是逊毙了 |
[04:55] | And you owe us for those tuxedo rentals. | 你还欠我们伴郎服的租赁费呢 |
[04:58] | So, she was on vacation in Arizona for two weeks? | 她去亚利桑那度了两周假 |
[05:01] | – Yep. – She go with anyone? | -是的 -有人和她一起吗 |
[05:02] | No, but it looks like the whole “City slickers” cowboy thing | 没有 但这种城市人乡村体验的事情 |
[05:07] | didn’t really agree with her. | 显然不太适合她 |
[05:08] | Whitney cut her trip short. | 惠特妮缩减了她的行程 |
[05:09] | After only three days there, | 只在那待了三天 |
[05:10] | she paid for a last-minute ticket change | 她就把机票改签了 |
[05:12] | from 8. a.m flight out of Phoenix this morning. | 于今早8点飞往菲尼克斯 |
[05:14] | This morning? So she was poisoned in Arizona | 今早 所以她是在亚利桑那当地时间 |
[05:17] | somewhere between 1:00 to 5:00 a.m. local time. | 凌晨1点至5点间被下毒的 |
[05:22] | And all indications are that she left in a big hurry. | 所有证据显示她离开的很匆忙 |
[05:25] | She even forgot to turn in her bunkhouse key. | 她甚至忘了归还宿舍的钥匙 |
[05:27] | Okay, I need every detail we can get on that place. | 我需要那个地方所有的资料 |
[05:29] | Well, according to this, | 据网上说 |
[05:30] | “Diamondback old west ranch is a living history resort | 德蒙贝克老西部农场是一个充满历史感的度假胜地 |
[05:33] | “Where both staff and guests dress in old west attire | 服务员和客人均着老式的西部服装 |
[05:36] | and engage in cowboy activities.” | 体验牛仔的生活 |
[05:38] | This sounds pretty cool! | 听起来很不错 |
[05:39] | Or not, considering Whitney might have been poisoned there. | 不 你想想惠特妮是在那里被毒死的 |
[05:43] | Wait a minute — if Whitney flew back today, | 等等 如果惠特妮是今日乘机返回的话 |
[05:45] | then she was coming in on the train from JFK | 那她毒发的时候应该坐在 |
[05:47] | when she had that seizure. | 从肯尼迪机场出发的地铁上 |
[05:48] | But the only personal effect that we found at the hospital | 在医院我们只找到了她的钱包 |
[05:51] | was her purse, so where is her luggage? | 所以她的行李去哪了 |
[05:54] | Maybe it was left in the subway when the medics took her. | 也许救护队带走她时 落在地铁上了 |
[05:56] | Well, if something happened at that ranch, | 如果是在农场被下毒的 |
[05:58] | there might be evidence of it in her suitcases. | 那她的行李里也许会留下证据 |
[06:00] | – I’ll look into it. – And I’ll keep digging in her financials. | -我会去查的 -我去查查她的账单 |
[06:02] | Maybe there’s somewhere else she went in Arizona. | 也许在亚利桑那她还去过别的地方 |
[06:04] | And I’ll touch base with the local sheriff | 我会联系当地的治安官 |
[06:05] | – and coordinate with him on the investigation. – Thanks, big boy. | -寻求合作调查 -谢了 伙计 |
[06:09] | Look, detective the way I see it, | 警探 在我看来 |
[06:11] | This is not an Arizona matter. | 这事不在亚利桑那的管辖范围 |
[06:13] | Sheriff, we have evidence | 治安官 我们有证据 |
[06:14] | that Whitney was poisoned in your jurisdiction. | 证明惠特妮是在你的管辖区内被下毒的 |
[06:17] | No, what you have is speculation. | 不 你只是猜测罢了 |
[06:19] | She could have been poisoned on the plane or at the airport. | 她可能是在飞机上或者机场被下毒的 |
[06:22] | Hell, I wouldn’t know where to begin. | 而且我也不知道从哪开始调查 |
[06:24] | Well, I-I’m telling you where to begin — | 我来告诉你 |
[06:26] | Diamondback old west ranch. | 德蒙贝克老西部农场 |
[06:28] | Detective, you got to understand. That resort — | 警探 你要明白 那个度假村 |
[06:31] | That’s the lifeblood of our little tourist town. | 可是我们旅游小镇的命根子 |
[06:33] | – So this is political. – No, it’s personal. | -所以这涉及到政治了 -不 是私人感情 |
[06:37] | Look, I’ve got people here — folks I grew up with — | 听着 这里有我一起长大的朋友 |
[06:39] | and I can’t justo in and disrupt business | 我不能平白无故地打扰人家的生意 |
[06:43] | until there’s some concrete proof. | 除非你有确实的证据 |
[06:47] | I’m sorry. Without the sheriff’s cooperation, | 非常遗憾 没有当地治安官的合作 |
[06:50] | there’s only so much we can do. | 我们能做的十分有限 |
[06:51] | So we’re just gonna let him get away with this? | 所以我们就让凶手逍遥法外了吗 |
[06:53] | Kind of like how we let you get away | 就像我们不计较 |
[06:54] | with not inviting us to the wedding? | 你们不请我们去婚礼一样 |
[06:56] | Well, at least you were invited to the champagne toast. | 至少你们被邀去祝酒了 |
[06:59] | Uh… sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[07:00] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m sure it was Mr. Castle’s fault. | 不不 我确定这是卡塞尔先生的错 |
[07:03] | Now, regarding the case, I’ll call the feds | 关于案子 我联络联邦局 |
[07:05] | and see if they can intercede on our behalf. | 看他们能否为我们说说情 |
[07:07] | Sir, that could take weeks. | 长官 那可得好几周呢 |
[07:08] | By then, any evidence or witnesses could be long gone. | 到那时什么证据证人都没了 |
[07:11] | Uh, excuse me, sir, I checked Whitney’s financials. | 长官 我查了惠特妮的消费记录 |
[07:15] | She used a car service | 她今早叫了的士 |
[07:16] | to get to the airport in Arizona this morning. | 送她去亚利桑那的机场 |
[07:18] | And I spoke with the driver. | 我跟司机谈过了 |
[07:19] | He said she seemed upset when she left the ranch. | 他说她离开农场时心情很沮丧 |
[07:22] | Something happened there. | 肯定发生了什么 |
[07:23] | Yeah, but we have no way to investigate it. | 对 但我们没办法调查 |
[07:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:27] | Maybe we do. | 也许我们可以 |
[07:30] | – We do? – Well, look at this place. | -可以吗 -看看这地方 |
[07:32] | I mean, it’s got beautiful skies, | 多美的天际啊 |
[07:34] | Wide-open spaces, the thrill of the old west. | 一望无际的草场 老西部的刺激 |
[07:38] | What better place for an impromptu honeymoon? | 作为即兴蜜月行 有什么比这度假村更好的呢 |
[07:40] | For the investigation, of course. | 当然 主要还是去调查案子 |
[07:43] | We could jump on a plane and be there in a few hours. | 我们乘机几小时就可以到那里了 |
[07:45] | Castle, you cannot be serious. | 卡塞尔 你不会说真的吧 |
[07:47] | We can find Whitney’s killer | 我们一边度蜜月 |
[07:49] | and have a honeymoon at the same time — it’s perfect. | 一边调查案子找出真凶 太完美了 |
[07:52] | No, Castle. We are not having a honeymoon at a dude ranch! | 不 卡塞尔 我才不要去农场度蜜月呢 |
[07:55] | Well, it — then, it can be our cover story. | 这可是绝佳的掩护 |
[07:57] | We’re a-a newlywed couple | 我们是一对渴望体验 |
[07:58] | with a hankerin’ for the wild frontier, right? | 狂野西部的新婚夫妇 |
[08:01] | And, look, Beckett, | 听着 贝克特 |
[08:03] | I know you want to see justice brought | 我知道你想将 |
[08:05] | to this young woman’s killer. | 凶手绳之以法 |
[08:06] | And this… | 而这个 |
[08:09] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[08:15] | I hate to say this, but your husband may be right. | 虽然不想承认 但也许你老公说的对 |
[08:19] | This could be our best shot at solving the case. | 这可能是破案的最佳机会 |
[08:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:26] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[08:27] | Saddle up, honey, because we are honeymooning out west. | 备马吧亲爱的 因为我们要去西部度蜜月了 |
[09:10] | Wow. It’s like we rolled right into a John Ford movie. | 有一种约翰·福特西部片的既视感 |
[09:12] | -Thank you. Okay, there, hoss. | -谢谢 -好了 伙计 |
[09:13] | Just remember we’re here for a reason — | 记住我们是带着任务来的 |
[09:16] | To find Whitney’s killer. | 找到杀死惠特妮的凶手 |
[09:17] | Best honeymoon ever. | 史上最棒的蜜月 |
[09:20] | This is so not our honeymoon. | 这可不是度蜜月 |
[09:22] | I think in the old west, that was a sign of good fortune. | 我想在旧西部 这是种吉兆 |
[09:25] | Lucky me. | 太幸运了 |
[09:26] | Say, y’all must be the newlyweds! | 你们就是那对新人吧 |
[09:29] | Well, welcome to the diamondback old west ranch, folks. | 两位 欢迎来到德蒙贝克老西部度假村 |
[09:33] | They call me gentleman James Grady, | 大家称呼我詹姆斯·格拉迪绅士 |
[09:35] | and I am the proprietor of this here establishment. | 我是这些楼房的业主 |
[09:38] | I-I am Rick. This is Kate. | 我叫里克 这位是凯特 |
[09:40] | And may I just say, this place is amazing. | 我想说 这个地方太棒了 |
[09:42] | Yeah, very authentic. | 是啊 原汁原味的 |
[09:44] | Oh, that’s what you jackeroos came for, ain’t it — | 这不正是你们这些游客慕名而来的吗 |
[09:47] | The legend and, dare I say, romance of the old west? | 旧西部的传奇色彩 和浪漫 |
[09:50] | Now, uh, these brochures in your hands | 人手一份小册子 |
[09:53] | detail all the activities that we have to offer here, | 详细介绍了我们提供的各项活动 |
[09:56] | from cattle-driving to nature-walking. | 从骑牛到亲近自然 |
[09:59] | We got it all! | 我们都一应俱全 |
[10:00] | And my friendly staff of ranch hands — | 我们友善的度假村牛仔员工 |
[10:02] | Uh, they’re the ones in the red bandanas | 他们都戴红色三角巾 |
[10:03] | in the brochure and all around here — | 小册子里都有 在这里 |
[10:06] | They will guide you through any adventure your hearts desire. | 他们会带领你们踏上心中渴望的冒险 |
[10:10] | So, shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 |
[10:12] | Actually, we jt got in on the red-eye | 我们刚刚搭红眼航班过来 |
[10:14] | and were kind of hoping to check in to our room. | 我们希望能先登记入住 |
[10:16] | Hey, well, no problemo. Uh, seeing as you’re newlyweds, | 没问题 因为你们是新婚 |
[10:19] | I upgraded you to a suite in our grand hotel. | 我将你们的房间升级到了酒店套房 |
[10:21] | – Oh, well, we’re much obliged. – Uh, sure are. But… | -真是太感谢了 -是啊 但是 |
[10:24] | We were looking for a more authentic experience. | 我们想要一种更真实的体验 |
[10:27] | And we’re kind of hoping to stay at one of the bunkhouse rooms. | 我们希望能够住在农舍房 |
[10:32] | Whatever the little lady wants. | 老婆说了算 |
[10:33] | I can see who wears the 10-gallon hat in your house. | 我知道这个家谁做主了 |
[10:37] | Yeah. And, um, Mr. Grady, I know that this sounds silly, | 格拉迪先生 我知道这听起来有点傻 |
[10:39] | but my lucky number is 14 — is that room available? | 但我的幸运数字是14 房间有人住吗 |
[10:43] | Uh, Daisy Mae! | 黛西·梅 |
[10:45] | D-Daisy Mae, w-we need you, dear! | 黛西·梅 你能过来一下吗 |
[10:47] | That’s my missus. Uh, like yours, | 那是我老婆 和你家这位一样 |
[10:49] | she runs the show here. | 大小事都是她张罗的 |
[10:52] | Uh, hon, uh, these lovebirds want to stay in bunkhouse 14. | 亲爱的 这对璧人想要入住14号农舍房 |
[10:55] | Uh, is it vacant? | 房间空着吗 |
[10:57] | Well, sure is, but why? | 空着 为什么要住那间呢 |
[10:58] | It’s a single room with a twin bed. | 那是一张单人床单人房 |
[11:01] | – Oh, that’s okay. We’re, uh — we’re cuddlers. – Yeah. | -没事的 我们抱着睡 -是啊 |
[11:03] | Well, all righty, then. But first, folks, | 好吧 但是首先 |
[11:05] | we got to get you out of those bibs and tuckers. | 我们得给你们换另一身打扮 |
[11:12] | Take a look at this belvedere. | 瞧瞧这位 |
[11:14] | I do look good, don’t I? | 我看起来帅呆了 是吧 |
[11:20] | This is like three fantasies coming true all at once. | 感觉像是三个幻想一起成真了 |
[11:22] | Only thing missing is — | 只是还缺了一样东西 |
[11:24] | Gentleman James, where do we get the replica guns, like yours? | 詹姆斯绅士 上哪弄像你这样的仿真枪呢 |
[11:27] | Replica? Son, this is Arizona. | 仿真 这里可是亚利桑那州 |
[11:30] | It’s open-carry. | 可以配枪的 |
[11:31] | Say, do either of you two know what’s quicker than lightning? | 你们知道什么东西快过闪电吗 |
[11:35] | What? | 什么 |
[11:40] | This gun tamed the wild west. | 这把枪驯服了狂野西部 |
[11:42] | Colt .45 single-action peacemaker. | 柯尔特点45单向决斗手枪 |
[11:49] | I want to be him when I grow up. | 我长大后想成为和他一样的人 |
[11:50] | Well, yeah, if you grow up. | 如果你长得大的话 |
[11:52] | It’s all about practice, | 熟能生巧 |
[11:53] | which you can do with one of our firearms | 你可以用我们的枪练习 |
[11:56] | available for purchase at our gift shop. | 在我们的礼品店有卖 |
[11:58] | In fact, why don’t we mosey on over? | 我们现在就走吧 |
[12:00] | Yeah, uh, Mr. Grady, you know what? Maybe later. | 格拉迪先生 下次再说吧 |
[12:02] | Right now, we’re both a bit knackered, | 我们现在都有点累了 |
[12:04] | so we were hoping to go to our room. | 我们想先回房休息 |
[12:07] | So glad you’re staying with us. | 很高兴你住我们这里 |
[12:10] | Much obliged, ma’am. | 不胜感激 女士 |
[12:14] | Much obliged, ma’am. | 不胜感激 女士 |
[12:19] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[12:20] | The key that Whitney had with her wasn’t her room key. | 这把钥匙和惠特妮身上的不是同一把 |
[12:23] | Well, then, what does it go to? | 那该怎么办 |
[12:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:26] | Here’s 14. | 14号房到了 |
[12:29] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[12:30] | Whether we like it or not, we aron our honeymoon, | 不管喜不喜欢 我们都在度蜜月了 |
[12:33] | so we must act accordingly. | 所以必须照规矩来 |
[12:37] | Oh! Geez! | 天啊 |
[12:46] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:47] | So not our honeymoon. | 这才不是度蜜月呢 |
[12:53] | Are you looking for disinfectant? | 你在找消毒剂吗 |
[12:54] | Clues. Remember? Whitney was staying here. | 找线索 你忘了吗 惠特妮在这里住过 |
[12:57] | I highly doubt | 我觉得 |
[12:58] | we’re gonna find anything in this room that can help us. | 我们不会在这房间里找到任何线索 |
[13:01] | Howdy, partner. | 你好 伙计 |
[13:06] | I don’t know if it comes with the room, | 不知道是不是房间随赠 |
[13:07] | but there’s a naked cowboy shaving in our bathroom. | 但有个裸体牛仔在我们的浴室里刮胡子 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[13:14] | My fault. Forgot to lock the door. | 怪我 忘了关门 |
[13:16] | It’s a jack-and-jill bathroom. | 这是一个公共浴室 |
[13:17] | I’m in the room on the other side. | 我是另一间房的房客 |
[13:18] | Oh! Okay. Uh, I’m Rick. This is Kate. | 好吧 我叫里克 这位是凯特 |
[13:21] | We, uh, just checked in. Newlyweds. | 我们刚刚入住 新婚夫妇 |
[13:23] | Oh, congratulations. I’m Tobias. | 恭喜两位 我叫托拜厄斯 |
[13:25] | H-hi. Wait, didn’t Mr. Grady say | 格拉迪先生刚才不是说 |
[13:27] | that there was a woman staying in our room before? | 这房间之前住过位女士吗 |
[13:29] | Uh, yes. | 是啊 |
[13:30] | I’m surprised they let her stay in so close with menfolk, | 他们居然让她和男人住得这么近 |
[13:32] | considering the customs of the old west. | 考虑到这里的老西部风俗 |
[13:34] | Well, I guess when they found out | 我猜 当他们发现 |
[13:35] | me and her both enjoy chasing cowboys, | 我和她一样都喜欢追求牛仔 |
[13:36] | they figured, “What the heck?” | 他们觉得”管他呢” |
[13:38] | Uh, you know, we’re about to brew some coffee. | 我们正准备泡咖啡 |
[13:40] | Would you care for a cup? | 你想来一杯吗 |
[13:43] | I like my coffee like I like my men — | 我对咖啡口味的喜好和对男人的一样 |
[13:45] | strong, black, and bitter. | 强壮 肤黑 味苦 |
[13:46] | Ooh, you’re fun! I bet you and your old bunkhouse mate | 你真有趣 我猜你和你之前的邻居 |
[13:49] | got into all sorts of trouble. | 一定遇到过不少麻烦事 |
[13:50] | Not me. But Whitney, on the other hand — | 我可没有 不过惠特妮可不一样 |
[13:53] | Now, don’t get me wrong. She’s a sweetheart, | 别误会我 她是个可人儿 |
[13:55] | but she’s a bit of a hell raiser. | 但她可不是个省油的灯 |
[13:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:58] | – How so? – Okay, like, our first day here, | -怎么说 -我们来这里的第一天 |
[14:00] | we went on a horseback-riding tour. | 我们去看一场马术表演 |
[14:02] | She snuck off in the middle of it. | 她中途偷偷溜走了 |
[14:03] | Get out. Where’d she go? | 真离谱 她去哪了 |
[14:04] | Probably went to go hang out with her ranch hand — | 大概是去跟她那个牛仔员工鬼混去了吧 |
[14:06] | One of the red-bandana boys that work here. | 在这里工作的红巾男孩中的一个 |
[14:08] | She used to stay out with him all night, every night. | 她会整晚和他在一起 每天如此 |
[14:11] | Sounds like I better keep him clear of my missus. | 听起来我最好让他离我夫人远一点 |
[14:13] | – Who was this Romeo? – I don’t know. She wouldn’t say. | -这个罗密欧是谁 -我不知道 她不肯说 |
[14:15] | She just said he was tall, dark, and handsome… | 她只说他很高很帅 黑皮肤 |
[14:18] | oh, and married. | 而且有老婆 |
[14:18] | Married?! Get out. | 有老婆吗 真离谱 |
[14:20] | – Yes. – Ooh, I wonder if there was any trouble. | -没错 -不知道是不是出了什么麻烦 |
[14:22] | I kind of think the reason that we got this room | 我们能住进这间屋子好像是 |
[14:24] | is because Whitney left so early. | 因为惠特妮提前离开了 |
[14:25] | She sure did — her last night here, | 没错 昨天晚上 |
[14:27] | she rolled in at 3:00 A.M., upset. | 她凌晨三点才回来 心烦意乱的 |
[14:30] | – She woke me up with all her crying. – What happened? | -她的哭声把我吵醒了 -发生什么事了 |
[14:32] | That’s what I said, but she didn’t want to talk about it. | 我也这样问她 可她不肯说 |
[14:34] | She left before the sun came up. Didn’t even say goodbye. | 天亮前她就离开了 连再见都没跟我说 |
[14:36] | Oh. I’m late for chow. | 我约会要迟到了 |
[14:39] | Thanks for the coffee. See y’all around. | 谢谢你们的咖啡 回头见 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | An affair with a married man? | 跟已婚男人的婚外情 |
[14:46] | Yes, and she was with him until 3:00 A.M. | 是的 凌晨三点之前她都跟他在一起 |
[14:49] | that’s right in the middle of her time-of-poisoning window. | 这正好是她被下毒的那段时间 |
[14:51] | – We got to find this guy. – But how? We’re undercover. | -得找出这个人 -怎么找 我们是卧底 |
[14:53] | I can’t just flash my badge and get people to talk. | 我不能就那么亮出警徽直接问别人 |
[14:55] | Exactly, which is why we don’t approach this like cops. | 没错 所以这次我们不能用警察的身份 |
[14:58] | We approach this like writers. | 我们用作家的身份来打探消息 |
[15:00] | So we procrastinate and make stuff up? | 我们拖到最后 然后编故事吗 |
[15:02] | No. | 不是 |
[15:03] | Well, yes. But no. | 是 但也不是 |
[15:05] | In this particular instance, | 在这个事情上 |
[15:06] | we approach the investigation like writers by… | 我们要像作家一样调查 那就是… |
[15:09] | doing research. | 做调研 |
[15:11] | Now, there are seven ranch hands who fit the bill | 有七个牛仔员工符合 |
[15:14] | of tall, dark, and handsome, but in order to figure out | 高帅且黑的描述 但是为了找出 |
[15:15] | which one was fooling around with Whitney, | 到底是哪个在跟惠特妮鬼混 |
[15:17] | we have to first determine who of them are married. | 我们必须先找出其中哪一个是已婚的 |
[15:20] | That means we need to go on a wedding-ring search. | 所以我们找一下谁戴了婚戒 |
[15:22] | And these are the possibilities. | 这几个是可疑人物 |
[15:24] | So I split their classes up between us. | 我做了一下分工 |
[15:26] | Whoa. Hold up. | 等一下 |
[15:27] | Harmonica for beginners? Cowboy saloon? | 口琴初学班 牛仔酒吧 |
[15:30] | How come you get all the cool activities, | 为什么你分到的都是好地方 |
[15:31] | – and I get hog-tying? – Because this was my idea. | -而我分到的却是捆猪班 -因为是我的主意 |
[15:34] | Though it will be a shame | 尽管很可惜 |
[15:35] | that we’re spending the first day of our honeymoon apart. | 我们蜜月的第一天要分头行动了 |
[15:37] | Except we’re not, because this is not our honeymoon. | 不可惜 因为这不是我们的蜜月旅行 |
[15:40] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 回见 |
[15:42] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[15:44] | Hey, Ryan, how’s it going? | 莱恩 情况怎么样 |
[15:45] | Oh, wonderful. In fact, we were just discussing your nuptials. | 很好 我们刚讨论过你们的婚礼 |
[15:48] | Not the actual event, since neither of us were there. | 不是实际的那场 因为我们都没参加 |
[15:50] | Guys, is this really why you’re calling? | 伙计们 你们就为了这事打电话吗 |
[15:52] | Partly, yes. | 一部分原因是的 |
[15:53] | And we have news. Here’s the good. | 我们有新消息 先说好的 |
[15:55] | MTA cameras show that Whitney’s bags | 交通运输局监控显示惠特妮的包 |
[15:57] | were left on the subway. | 的确遗落在了地铁站 |
[15:58] | Here’s the bad news — they were stolen by a homeless man. | 坏消息是 包被一个流浪汉偷走了 |
[16:01] | But we put out a BOLO. | 不过我们发了全境通告 |
[16:02] | Hopefully somebody will recognize him. | 希望有人会认出他来 |
[16:03] | Also, Lanie found something during her autopsy. | 另外 蕾妮在尸检中也有所发现 |
[16:05] | She found traces of a wax-covered cardboard | 她在惠特妮的指甲里 |
[16:07] | under Whitney’s nails and on the waistband of her pants. | 和裤腰带中 发现了涂了蜡的纸屑 |
[16:10] | Wax-covered cardboard — like butcher paper? | 蜡纸屑 像包肉的那种纸吗 |
[16:13] | Lanie says it’s too hard to tell. | 蕾妮说很难分辨 |
[16:14] | What about you and hop along? Learn anything? | 你和跟屁虫那边怎么样 有发现吗 |
[16:16] | Uh, well, so far, it looks like our victim | 目前看来 我们的死者 |
[16:18] | was having an affair with a married man. | 在和一个已婚男人有婚外情 |
[16:20] | But the problem is, his identity is a mystery. | 不过问题是 男人的身份还是个谜 |
[16:23] | Well, speaking of mysteries, we spoke with Whitney’s friends. | 说到谜 我们跟惠特妮的朋友谈过 |
[16:25] | They said prior to her departure, | 他们说在她出发之前 |
[16:27] | she was spending a good deal of time at the historical society. | 她花了很长时间待在历史协会 |
[16:30] | Do they know what she was doing there? | 他们知道她在那里干什么吗 |
[16:32] | Well, we’re still looking into it, but — | 我们还在调查 但是 |
[16:33] | Okay, guys, I-I-I got to go. | 好了 我要挂了 |
[16:34] | Hey, Kate. Wait, are you going to hog-tying class? | 凯特 你是要去捆猪班吗 |
[16:37] | – Mm-hmm. Yeah. – Me, too. | -是的 -我也是 |
[16:38] | Oh, my god. We’re gonna have so much fun! | 天呐 我们一定会过得很愉快的 |
[16:42] | Yeah, we sure are. | 是啊 一定会 |
[16:43] | Hog-tying. Yee-haw. | 捆猪 好诶 |
[17:02] | No ring. | 没有戒指 |
[17:05] | One down. | 排除一个 |
[17:09] | What’ll it be, feller? | 喝点什么 老兄 |
[17:10] | I’ll take, uh, coffin varnish. | 我要劣质威士忌酒 |
[17:12] | – What? – You know, gut-warmer. | -什么 -就是暖肠酒 |
[17:14] | Base burner. Nose paint. Cowboy cocktail. | [各种指威士忌的俚语] |
[17:17] | What — what do y’all call whiskey here? | 你们这里管威士忌叫什么 |
[17:18] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[17:35] | Hey, mister. I sure could use your help. | 先生 我需要你帮忙 |
[17:38] | I’m looking for the peacock boys. | 我在找孔雀兄弟 |
[17:41] | Well, I haven’t seen them, marshal, | 我没见过他们 警官 |
[17:42] | but I’ll, uh, keep an eye out. | 但我会留神的[直译我会用一只眼盯着的] |
[17:51] | You just gonna bat your eyes, mister, or you gonna play? | 你就打算站那看吗先生 还是来玩一局 |
[17:54] | Oh, yeah. Hey, I’m a — I’m a sporting man. | 好的 我很爱玩 |
[17:58] | There we go. | 开始吧 |
[17:59] | Hey, there, partner, couldn’t help but notice | 哥们儿 我注意到 |
[18:00] | you got a ring on your finger. | 你戴着个戒指啊 |
[18:02] | Just had mine put on. Newlywed. | 我的才刚带上 新婚呢 |
[18:04] | This isn’t a ring. It’s a noose. | 这不是戒指 这是绞绳 |
[18:08] | That bad, huh? Ooh. | 这么惨啊 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I suppose, uh, one woman | 我想也是啊 下半辈子 |
[18:11] | for the rest of your life is a tall order. | 都只和一个女人在一起确实不容易 |
[18:13] | – What’s your secret? – You’ll figure it out. | -你有什么秘诀吗 -你会琢磨出来的 |
[18:16] | Oh, come on. What — | 好啦 说吧 |
[18:17] | do you got a little left-handed missus on the side? | 你是还藏着个小情妇吗 |
[18:20] | I don’t cheat on my wife, friend. | 我从不背叛我的妻子 朋友 |
[18:25] | Well, that’s, uh, not what I heard. | 这和我听说的可有些出入啊 |
[18:32] | You no-good, mangy cur! You got an ace up your sleeve! | 无耻的混蛋 你袖子里藏了个黑桃A |
[18:35] | You know what we do with card cheats in here, mister?! | 你知道出千都是怎么处理的吗 先生 |
[18:39] | Hold it, boys! Hear them bells? | 等等 小子们 没听到铃声吗 |
[18:42] | It’s high noon. That means it’s show time. | 正午了 这意味着好戏要上演 |
[18:45] | Take it out back. Time for a good, old-fashioned gunfight. | 去后面解决 来一场传统的手枪决斗 |
[18:58] | What do you know?! | 你都知道了什么 |
[18:59] | Huh? My wife send you?! | 是我妻子派你来的吗 |
[19:01] | Hey, I’ve never met your wife! | 我从来没见过你妻子 |
[19:03] | Who told you I was a cheater?! | 谁告诉你我有了外遇的 |
[19:06] | Whitney did. | 惠特妮 |
[19:06] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:08] | I knew it! Look, everything that woman said to you was a lie! | 我就知道 那女人跟你说的都是谎话 |
[19:11] | Ollie! What in tarnation?! | 奥利 你搞什么啊 |
[19:14] | Mister, are you okay? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[19:16] | You thought that was real? | 你信以为真了吧 |
[19:18] | Yes, Ollie! Up high! | 耶 奥利 击个掌 |
[19:21] | He — you asked him to throw you out? | 他 是你让他拽你出来的啊 |
[19:23] | Yeah, like old-west style. | 是啊 西部风嘛 |
[19:25] | Ollie’s been fantastic — | 奥利演的可像呢 |
[19:26] | he’s all “Yee-haw” and — | 说什么咦嗬之类的 |
[19:30] | Well, all righty, then. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | As long as you’re enjoying yourself. | 只要您玩的开心就行 |
[19:38] | Damn. | 我去 |
[19:40] | That could have cost me my job. | 差点就丢了工作 |
[19:42] | Look, mister, I’m sorry. | 先生 我很抱歉 |
[19:43] | Save it. You want my silence? | 免了 你想让我保守秘密 |
[19:46] | Tell me about Whitney. What happened between you two? | 那就跟我讲讲惠特妮 你们俩怎么回事 |
[19:49] | Look, she came on to me, | 是她找上我的 |
[19:50] | started flirting, getting all handsy. | 跟我调情 动手动脚的 |
[19:52] | A bunch of the boys saw us and figured we hooked up, | 几个哥们儿见了 就说我们好上了 |
[19:55] | but we didn’t — I swear it. | 但我们没有 我发誓 |
[19:58] | In fact, I think she was just after my ranch key. | 事实上 我觉得她就是想要我的农场钥匙 |
[20:00] | Ranch key? | 农场钥匙 |
[20:01] | It’s on a snake key chain. | 挂在一个蛇形钥匙链上 |
[20:03] | I think she picked it off me when she was pawing at me. | 我认为是她拉扯我的时候偷走了 |
[20:06] | – What does the key open? – The ranch shed. | -哪里的钥匙 -农场仓库 |
[20:08] | Wait a minute. Y-you’re saying that she stole your key | 等等 你是说她偷了你的钥匙 |
[20:11] | to open the ranch shed. | 就为了进农场仓库 |
[20:12] | What’s in the shed? | 仓库里有什么 |
[20:13] | Nothing. Just ranch supplies. | 没什么 就是些农用工具 |
[20:28] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[20:29] | Why would Whitney steal the key to this place? | 惠特妮为什么要偷这里的钥匙呢 |
[20:31] | I don’t know. But clearly, it has nothing to do with the affair. | 不知道 但显然这和外遇无关 |
[20:33] | Right, so what was she after? | 那她到底在找什么 |
[20:35] | Castle, do you remember how Lanie said | 卡塞尔 还记得蕾妮说 |
[20:37] | that she found traces of wax-covered cardboard | 她在惠特妮的指甲和腰带下 |
[20:40] | under Whitney’s nails and in her waistband? | 都发现有封蜡木箱的痕迹吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah, so? | 记得 怎么了 |
[20:43] | So, you know what’s wrapped in wax-covered cardboard? | 你知道什么东西是装在封蜡木箱里的吗 |
[20:48] | Dynamite. | 炸药 |
[20:50] | She broke in here to steal sticks of these. | 她进来是为了偷炸药 |
[20:53] | Ranchers use dynamite to clear their land. | 农民用炸药清理田地 |
[20:55] | What the hell was Whitney using it for? | 惠特妮偷炸药又要干什么 |
[21:01] | Is there any indication why Whitney would steal dynamite? | 知道惠特妮偷炸药想要做什么吗 |
[21:04] | Not yet, but Castle and I | 还不知道 但卡塞尔和我 |
[21:05] | have been re-tracing every move she made, | 正在试图回顾她的每一步行动 |
[21:07] | starting with that horseback-riding tour that she snuck away from. | 就从她开溜的那次骑马旅行开始 |
[21:10] | – Well, any idea where she was going? – I asked around, | -知道她去了哪吗 -我四处问了问 |
[21:13] | and apparently, the trail that she took | 她走的那条路好像是 |
[21:15] | led to the native American reservation. | 通往印第安保留区的 |
[21:18] | Wait a minute — it wasn’t the Yavapai reservation, was it? | 等等 不是那个亚瓦佩保留区吧 |
[21:21] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 就是 你怎么知道的 |
[21:22] | The historical society. | 历史协会 |
[21:23] | Whitney was looking up obscure documents and maps | 惠特妮查阅了18和19世纪时很生僻的 |
[21:26] | from the late 18th, early 19th century. | 一些地图和文件 |
[21:28] | Yeah, most of them had to do | 大多数都是关于 |
[21:29] | with the construction of a dam near the Yavapai reservation. | 亚瓦佩保留区附近的一个水坝工程 |
[21:32] | Well, did anyone know why she was researching that area? | 有人知道她为什么调查那里吗 |
[21:35] | No, but it’s probably the | 没 但那可能就是 |
[21:35] | reason she went out there in the first place. | 她去那里的原因 |
[21:37] | But it doesn’t explain why Whitney needed dynamite | 但这并没有解释为什么惠特妮需要炸药 |
[21:39] | or why she was poisoned. | 或者她为什么会被毒杀 |
[21:40] | Look, it’s all got to be related. | 这一切肯定都有联系 |
[21:42] | Castle and I are headed up to the reservation | 卡塞尔和我正要去那个保留区 |
[21:43] | to get some answers… now. | 寻找…线索 |
[21:47] | G-guys, I got to go. | 两位 我得挂了 |
[22:01] | Hey, there! | 你好啊 |
[22:02] | Beckett, meet the boys. | 贝克特 给你介绍一下 |
[22:03] | This one’s Esposito. | 这匹叫埃斯波西托 |
[22:05] | I’m calling the little one Ryan. Are you ready? | 这匹小马就叫莱恩了 你准备好了吗 |
[22:07] | Uh, Castle, when I asked you to find us a ride, | 卡塞尔 我让你去找交通工具时 |
[22:09] | I was thinking of something | 我的想法是 |
[22:10] | more along the lines of a pickup truck. | 类似于小货车之类的 |
[22:13] | The reservation’s 15 miles away. | 保留区有20多公里远 |
[22:14] | This is gonna take forever. | 马车什么时候才能到啊 |
[22:16] | Yeah, well, what can I tell you? | 怎么跟你说呢 |
[22:18] | Everything here’s authentic old west. | 这儿的一切都是正宗的西部风 |
[22:25] | Really? | 真是的 |
[22:27] | Couldn’t resist, huh? | 无法抗拒是吗 |
[22:29] | Just had to get a six shooter. | 非得搞一把六发式左轮手枪 |
[22:30] | Right? Isn’t it great? | 是吧 很棒不是吗 |
[22:31] | And it gets better. | 还有更赞的 |
[22:34] | I got you one, too. It’s a wedding gift — | 我也给你弄了一把 就当结婚礼物 |
[22:36] | His-and-hers matching set. | 情侣套装 |
[22:37] | And who said romance dies after you say “I do”? | 谁说”我愿意”后 浪漫就走入坟墓来着 |
[22:41] | Esposito, Ryan! | 埃斯波西托 莱恩 驾 |
[22:58] | Seriously, you’re rolling up to the reservation | 不是吧 穿得像吉恩·奥特里片中的临时演员 |
[23:00] | dressed like extras from a Gene Autry movie? | 你们就跑到保留地了吗 |
[23:03] | That’s some real cultural insensitivity. | 有点太冒犯了吧 |
[23:06] | Sorry, sir. We didn’t mean any offense. | 抱歉 先生 我们无意冒犯 |
[23:08] | We’re — we’re vacationing at Diamondback. | 我们在德蒙贝克度假 |
[23:11] | Yeah, I figured that. | 我看出来了 |
[23:13] | I was just messing with you folks. | 我只是逗你们玩 |
[23:14] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[23:16] | He got me. Yeah. | 他骗到我了 |
[23:17] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[23:20] | Yeah. Well, I’m Rick. | 我叫里克 |
[23:21] | – Yes. – This here is Kate. | -好的 -这位是凯特 |
[23:23] | And we… are on our honeymoon. | 我们正在度蜜月 |
[23:26] | – Ain’t we, honey? – Yeah. We sure are. | -不是吗 宝贝 -当然 |
[23:28] | Um, so, we met a guest at Diamondback. | 我们在德蒙贝克遇到个客人 |
[23:31] | Her name was Whitney. | 她的名字叫惠特妮 |
[23:32] | She said that she came out here, | 她说她来这时 |
[23:33] | and she discovered some breathtaking views. | 发现了令人惊叹的景象 |
[23:35] | Yeah, sure. I remember Whitney. Nice girl. | 当然 我记得惠特妮 是个好姑娘 |
[23:38] | She came out a few days ago riding an appaloosa. | 几天前她骑着一匹阿帕卢萨马来到这 |
[23:41] | But she wasn’t interested in the scenery. | 但她对风光可不感兴趣 |
[23:44] | Really? What was she, uh, interested in? | 真的吗 她对什么感兴趣呢 |
[23:47] | Did it have anything to do with dynamite? | 和炸药有关系吗 |
[23:49] | Dynamite? No. | 炸药吗 不是的 |
[23:50] | She just had a question about a yavapai word. | 她只是对一个亚瓦佩词有疑问 |
[23:53] | – What word was that? – Aha gah hel’lah. | -什么词 -Aha gah hel’lah |
[23:55] | She wanted to know if it could be misinterpreted. | 她想知道这个词有没有歧义 |
[23:58] | – Seems an odd question. – Not really. | -像是个奇怪的问题 -不 |
[24:00] | Many of our words change depending on the context. | 我们许多词的词义会根据语境而改变 |
[24:02] | Aha gah hel’lah means “River,” | Aha gah hel’lah的意思是河流 |
[24:04] | but sometimes, it means “Stream.” | 但有时也表示小溪 |
[24:06] | Why would she want to know about that word? | 为什么她想知道那个词的意思呢 |
[24:08] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[24:09] | But Whitney was happy with my answer. | 但是听到我的答案惠特妮很高兴 |
[24:11] | She thanked me and left. | 谢过我之后她就走了 |
[24:12] | And that was it? I don’t get it. | 就这样吗 我没明白 |
[24:15] | Yeah, well, I don’t get | 我也不太明白为什么 |
[24:16] | newlyweds dressing up like cowboys on their honeymoon, | 新婚夫妇穿得像牛仔一样来度蜜月 |
[24:20] | but I try not to judge. | 但我还是不多说了 |
[24:24] | You know, the more we learn about Whitney, | 关于惠特妮我们知道的越多 |
[24:27] | the less I understand about what she was up to. | 我越发不明白她要干什么 |
[24:29] | Yeah, I mean, the historical society, | 是啊 历史协会 |
[24:31] | the yavapai word, the dynamite — | 亚瓦佩词语 炸药 |
[24:33] | How does all of that add up to someone poisoning whitney? | 这些为什么会让人下毒害死惠特妮呢 |
[24:36] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 这都说不通啊 |
[24:37] | You know what else doesn’t make any sense | 你知道吗 还有些事也说不通 |
[24:39] | is we’re married, and… | 那就是我们虽然结了婚 |
[24:41] | we’re not acting like it. | 但一点儿也不像结了婚的样子 |
[24:43] | What do you got in mind, cowboy? | 你有什么想法 牛仔 |
[24:58] | Admit it. You’re impressed. | 承认吧 你被我的才华闪瞎了 |
[25:00] | Yeah, you’re right. I am. | 是啊 的确 |
[25:01] | This is actually… kinda magical. | 事实上 这挺奇妙的 |
[25:07] | To us, to the journey, and to what lies ahead. | 为我们 为这趟旅程 还有将来干杯 |
[25:24] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[25:26] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[25:28] | Maybe this is our honeymoon. | 或许这可以成为我们的蜜月 |
[25:51] | Castle, don’t move. | 卡塞尔 别动 |
[25:53] | Your wish is my command. | 你的愿望就是我的命令 |
[25:54] | No, I’m serious. Don’t move an inch. | 不 我是认真的 一步都别动 |
[26:03] | Oh. No! | 不要 |
[26:04] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 不要 |
[26:07] | Espo, Ryan, come back! | 埃斯波 莱恩 回来 |
[26:10] | Guys! No, come back! | 伙计们 不 回来 |
[26:16] | Well, you were right before. | 你之前说得对 |
[26:18] | This is so not our honeymoon. | 这完全不是我们的蜜月 |
[26:29] | Well, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:31] | We were fixing to put together a posse | 我们正准备派一队人马 |
[26:32] | to go searching for the two of you. | 去找你们俩呢 |
[26:34] | Yeah, sorry, Mr. Grady. | 对不起 格拉迪先生 |
[26:35] | We tried to call you, | 我们想给你打电话的 |
[26:36] | but we couldn’t get a signal in the hills. | 但山里头没信号 |
[26:38] | Your horses came back hours ago. What happened up there? | 你们的马几小时前就回来了 怎么了 |
[26:41] | We met a namesake of your ranch. | 我们遇到了和你的度假村同名的东西 |
[26:42] | Oh, a rattler. Yeah. | 响尾蛇 好吧 |
[26:45] | Well, why don’t you mosey on over to the cantina | 你们回酒吧 |
[26:47] | and strap on a feed bag and get some fresh jitter juice in you? | 吃点东西 再喝点新鲜果汁 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I think we’ll do that. | 我们会的 |
[26:51] | Yeah, just as soon as we get on some fresh union suits. | 换上干净的衣服我们马上就去 |
[26:59] | You found our victim’s suitcases? | 你们找到被害人的行李箱了吗 |
[27:01] | Yes, sir — our B.O.L.O. got a hit | 是的 长官 全境通告发出后 |
[27:02] | on the homeless guy who took them from the subway. | 得以找到在地铁被流浪汉拿走的箱子 |
[27:04] | Inside is Whitney’s research | 里面是惠特妮做的调查 |
[27:06] | and something we haven’t seen before — a letter. | 还有我们之前没见过的东西 一封信 |
[27:10] | There was no return address, | 没有寄件人地址 |
[27:11] | but it’s got an Arizona postmark dated 1992. | 但上面有一个亚利桑那州1992年的邮戳 |
[27:14] | A 20-year-old letter? | 20年前的信 |
[27:15] | “Slim, in care of Rebecca Doolin.” | 小竹竿 由瑞贝卡·杜林转交 |
[27:18] | – Jersey address. – Yeah, we’re hoping to track down Ms. Doolin | -寄到新泽西 -希望找到杜林女士 |
[27:21] | so we can get some answers. | 我们就能找到一些答案 |
[27:22] | The letter’s from a guy named Clyde. | 这封信是个名叫克莱德的人写的 |
[27:23] | We assume that the photograph is him. | 我们认为照片上的人就是他 |
[27:25] | It says here that Clyde was a seasonal worker at Diamondback. | 这里说克莱德是德蒙贝克的一个季节工 |
[27:28] | Yeah, 20 years ago, before the place was a resort. | 20年前 那还不是个度假村 |
[27:31] | But here’s the interesting part. | 但有趣的是 |
[27:32] | In the letter, Clyde goes on about | 信上克莱德不停地讲 |
[27:34] | how he and a guy named Dutch | 他和一个名叫杜奇的人 |
[27:36] | were close to figuring out some big secret. | 即将揭开一个大秘密 |
[27:39] | What big secret? | 什么大秘密 |
[27:40] | It doesn’t say, but Clyde wrote, | 信上没有说 但克莱德写道 |
[27:43] | “I just need a few more weeks. | 我只需要再多几周 小竹竿 |
[27:44] | “Slim, Dutch, and I are so close. | 杜奇和我已经很接近了 |
[27:47] | “It all comes down to a mistranslation | 全都是因为一个亚瓦佩词 |
[27:49] | – of a Yavapai word.” – Let me guess. | -理解错误 -让我猜猜 |
[27:52] | – Aha gah hel’lah. – Yeah, how’d you know? | -Aha gah hel’lah -是的 你怎么知道 |
[27:54] | It’s the same word Whitney was asking the Yavapai elder about. | 这和惠特妮问亚瓦佩长老的是同一个词 |
[27:57] | Well, Clyde goes on to write, | 克莱德接下去是这么写的 |
[27:58] | “I can hardly believe that one little, old word” | “我无法相信一个不起眼的古老词汇” |
[28:00] | “is the key to the secret of the Peacock boys.” | “竟然是解开孔雀兄弟秘密的关键” |
[28:03] | “As soon as I find it, I’m coming on home to you.” | “等我找到了宝藏 我就回家找你” |
[28:05] | “Love, Clyde.” | “爱你 克莱德” |
[28:06] | The Peacock boys — how do I know… | 孔雀兄弟 哪里听过似的… |
[28:12] | They’re wanted men. | 他们是那对通缉犯 |
[28:13] | Cornelius and Percy Pea… | 科尼利厄斯和珀西·孔 |
[28:17] | …cock. | 雀 |
[28:18] | Hey, Ryan, any idea who those people in the letter are? | 莱恩 你知道信里提到那些人是谁吗 |
[28:20] | No, but Javi’s trying to track down the lady who the letter was sent to. | 不 哈维正在调查这位收件女士的下落 |
[28:23] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会及时通知你的 |
[28:24] | Yes, posted. K-keep — | 对 知通 及时 |
[28:26] | Post– keep — keep — keep us po– | 通知 及 及时 及时通… |
[28:27] | Thank you. Thank you, Ryan. | 谢谢 多谢 莱恩 |
[28:28] | Eyes back in their sockets, cowboy. | 口水快擦擦 牛仔 |
[28:30] | – We got a murder to solve. – Right. | -还有个谋杀案要破呢 -说的对 |
[28:33] | Now, who is this Clyde fellow, | 这个叫克莱德的是什么人 |
[28:35] | and why did our victim have his letter? | 为什么被害人会有他的信件 |
[28:36] | And what does any of this have to do with the Peacock boys? | 这些又和孔雀兄弟有什么关系 |
[28:39] | Good questions. And I know who has the answers. | 好问题 我知道谁能回答这些问题 |
[28:41] | You do? | 真的 |
[28:42] | The same person who always has the answers in westerns — | 西部片里只有他才能解答你的所有问题 |
[28:45] | The affable, all-knowing barkeep. | 可亲可爱 无所不知的酒保 |
[28:48] | Train robbers. | 火车大盗 |
[28:49] | Held up the Southern Pacific back in 1893. | 1893年抢了一列南太平洋公司的火车 |
[28:52] | Made off with 50 bars of US Treasury gold. | 卷走了50块美国财政部金砖 |
[28:55] | Gold? | 金子 |
[28:56] | 24-karat Au, feller. | 24K纯金 伙计 |
[28:58] | Them Peacock boys — they outrun a whole squad of soldiers | 孔雀兄弟穿过了亡者峡谷 |
[29:01] | by traversing Deadman’s Gorge. | 甩掉了一整队士兵 |
[29:03] | Two days later, they was gunned down just outside of Phoenix. | 两天之后 他们在菲尼克斯城外被击毙 |
[29:06] | But the gold was gone. | 但金子却不见了 |
[29:08] | And no one knows anything about it? | 金子的事难道没有人知道吗 |
[29:10] | There were rumors. | 有不少传闻 |
[29:11] | 1947, the missionaries started writing down | 1947年 传教士开始写下 |
[29:14] | the old stories of the Yavapai people. | 关于亚瓦佩人的古老故事 |
[29:17] | One of them was about black fox — | 其中一个故事讲得是黑狐 |
[29:19] | Just a kid, abducted by them Peacock boys. | 一小孩 讲他被孔雀兄弟绑架后 |
[29:22] | Forced him to be their guide. | 被迫做他们的向导 |
[29:24] | But during their journey, they stopped, | 他们在旅途中停了下来 |
[29:26] | and they tied poor black fox to a tree, | 他们把可怜的黑狐绑在一棵树上 |
[29:29] | just south of the river, | 就在河的南岸 |
[29:31] | and they rode off in their gold-laden wagon. | 他们驾着装满黄金的马车离开了 |
[29:34] | But when they returned… | 他们回来之后 |
[29:37] | It was empty. | 黄金不见了 |
[29:38] | The Peacock brothers stashed the gold. | 孔雀兄弟把金子藏了起来 |
[29:40] | That’s what everybody thought. | 其他人也都这么觉得 |
[29:42] | When this story surfaced, treasure hunters — | 这个故事流传开后 寻宝猎人就… |
[29:44] | they came a-coming. | 纷涌而至 |
[29:45] | – Anybody ever find it? – Nope. | -有人找到了吗 -没有 |
[29:47] | And that’s why this is just another legend of the old west. | 所以这成为了西部的又一个传奇 |
[29:52] | Whitney was after the gold. | 惠特妮是在找这些金子 |
[29:54] | What if, when those missionaries wrote down black fox’s story, | 假如传教士在编写黑狐的故事的时候 |
[29:57] | they wrote it down incorrectly? | 他们把某些地方弄错了 |
[29:58] | That Yavapai word has two meanings, remember? | 那个亚瓦佩词有两个意思 记得吗 |
[30:00] | What if the Peacocks didn’t stash the gold near a river? | 假如孔雀兄弟并没有把金子藏在河边 |
[30:03] | What if they stashed it near a stream? | 假如他们是把金子藏在了小溪边 |
[30:05] | Castle, | 卡塞尔 |
[30:07] | look at these maps from Whitney’s research. | 快看这些惠特妮研究的地图 |
[30:09] | In 1893, there was a small stream north of the river. | 1893年时河北边还有条小溪流 |
[30:13] | And then, in 1920, it was dammed off. | 到了1920年因为修坝断流了 |
[30:16] | Wait, that means all those years, | 等等 也就是说这么多年 |
[30:17] | everyone was looking for the gold | 大家找金子的地方 |
[30:18] | – In the wrong place. – In the wrong place! | -都错了 -都错了 |
[30:20] | That’s why Whitney needed the dynamite, | 那也正是惠特妮需要炸药的原因 |
[30:21] | to blast open whatever hiding place it was in. | 她要炸开藏金子的地方 |
[30:23] | But what do you do when you discover 50 bars of gold, | 发现50块金砖后 你会怎么办呢 |
[30:26] | fly it home in your carry-on? | 放在行李箱里飞回家吗 |
[30:28] | ‘course not. So she left it there. | 当然不是 于是她把金子留在这 |
[30:30] | She went back to New York for help. | 然后回到纽约寻求帮助 |
[30:31] | But perhaps the killer caught on to her, | 大概是凶手发现了她的秘密 |
[30:34] | poisoned her to silence her | 下毒杀她灭口 |
[30:35] | and to keep the gold for themselves. | 这样就能把那些金子据为己有 |
[30:37] | When Whitney went home, she was upset. | 惠特妮回家的时候 她很烦躁 |
[30:39] | Does that sound like someone who’d just found gold? | 那像是刚发现金子的人的表现吗 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:43] | Mm, you got me there. | 你难倒我了 |
[30:44] | But if Whitney was searching for the gold | 但如果惠特妮是在找金子的话 |
[30:46] | and the killer tracked her, there could be clues. | 凶手跟踪了她 那一定会有线索的 |
[30:50] | You keep assuming that the gold’s still out there. | 你一直在假设那些金子还在那里 |
[30:51] | Don’t forget, Clyde and Dutch were looking for it. | 别忘了 克莱德和杜奇以前也在找 |
[30:53] | They might have found it. | 他们也许已经找到了 |
[30:55] | Not if they didn’t have those old maps that Whitney had. | 不会的 他们可没有惠特妮的那些老地图 |
[30:56] | You just want to go after the gold. | 你一心只想找那些金子 |
[30:58] | Of course I want to go after the gold! It’s gold! | 我当然想找金子了 那可是金子啊 |
[31:01] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[31:02] | If we use Whitney’s research, | 如果我们利用惠特妮的研究 |
[31:05] | we may find Whitney’s killer, too. | 我们就有可能找到杀害惠特妮的凶手 |
[31:09] | Come on, Beckett. What do you say? | 拜托 贝克特 你说怎样 |
[31:13] | Yeah, that’s me. | 没错 这是我 |
[31:14] | But I haven’t lived at this address in years. | 不过我已经不住在那里好些年了 |
[31:16] | Rebecca, who is Slim? | 瑞贝卡 谁是小竹竿 |
[31:19] | She was a friend of mine. | 她是我的一个朋友 |
[31:20] | Her real name’s Virginia Williams. | 她的真名是弗吉尼亚·威廉姆斯 |
[31:22] | Wait, did she have a daughter named Whitney? | 她是有个女儿叫惠特妮吗 |
[31:24] | Well, Virginia was pregnant with Whitney when she stayed with me. | 弗吉尼亚和我住在一起的时候正怀着惠特妮 |
[31:27] | – Virginia was a real mess back then. – How so? | -那会儿弗吉尼亚真是一团糟 -怎讲 |
[31:30] | Knocked up, no money, no prospects. | 怀着孕 没有钱 没有未来 |
[31:33] | Virginia got so fed up with getting letters like these, | 弗吉尼亚受够了收到类似这样的信件 |
[31:36] | She finally wrote Clyde a “Dear John” letter | 她终于给克莱德写了绝交信 |
[31:38] | and moved on. | 决定向前看了 |
[31:39] | – Wait, are you saying that Clyde is Whitney’s father? – Mm-hmm. | -你是说克莱德是惠特妮的父亲 -没错 |
[31:43] | Do you have any idea where Clyde is now? | 你知道克莱德现在在哪里吗 |
[31:45] | It’s been 20 years. How would I know? | 都20年了 我怎么知道 |
[31:48] | Whitney must have found Clyde’s letters after her mother passed. | 惠特妮一定是在母亲去世之后找到了克莱德的信 |
[31:51] | Yeah, and that’s what started her quest. | 是的 然后便开始了她的寻宝之旅 |
[31:52] | Now, according to the map. | 根据这张地图 |
[31:55] | The stream used to be right around here… | 那条溪流应该就在这一带 |
[31:59] | I think. | 我想是吧 |
[32:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[32:03] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:07] | Castle, what are you doing? | 卡塞尔 你干吗呢 |
[32:08] | I am tracking Whitney’s path to the gold. | 我在追踪惠特妮寻金的脚步 |
[32:11] | And how are you doing that? | 怎么个追踪法 |
[32:14] | By staring at the dirt. | 盯着地面看啊 |
[32:16] | That’s how they do it in all the old Westerns. | 所有老的西部片里都这么演 |
[32:18] | Yes, because they’re cowboys. You’re a New Yorker. | 是 但人家是牛仔 你是个纽约客 |
[32:21] | – An Easterner. A city slicker. – Yes. | -东部人 都市人 -没错 |
[32:23] | And because I’m a city slicker, I can tell you, | 正因为我是都市人 所以我可以 |
[32:25] | with absolute certainty, Whitney was here. | 百分百确定地告诉你 惠特妮到过这 |
[32:27] | How? You don’t know how to read tracks. | 你怎么知道 你又不会凭脚印追踪 |
[32:29] | No, no, but because I’m a New Yorker, | 我是不会 但正因为我是纽约人 |
[32:31] | I know how to read litter. | 我知道怎么凭垃圾追踪 |
[32:33] | Check this out. | 你看这个 |
[32:36] | Charred wax-covered cardboard. | 烧焦的打蜡纸板 |
[32:38] | Whitney must have detonated the dynamite nearby. | 惠特妮肯定在附近引爆了炸药 |
[32:41] | We’re close. | 咱们接近了 |
[32:45] | Ah. More there. | 那里更多 |
[32:47] | Beckett, look at this. | 贝克特 看啊 |
[32:52] | There’s gold in them Thar Hills. | 还真是有金子啊 |
[32:58] | You go first. Check for snakes. | 你先下去 看看有没有蛇 |
[33:03] | This place is old! | 这地方真古老啊 |
[33:06] | This mine must have been abandoned | 这个矿肯定在孔雀兄弟藏金前 |
[33:07] | before the Peacock boys stashed their loot. | 就已经被遗弃了 |
[33:09] | Slow down, Castle. | 慢点走 卡塞尔 |
[33:09] | – Just be careful. – Are you kidding? | -小心点 -开什么玩笑 |
[33:11] | There’s treasure in here. Whitney found the gold. | 这里可有宝藏 惠特妮找到了金子 |
[33:13] | Or Clyde found the gold and split it with his buddy Dutch | 又或者克莱德找到了金子 跟他的哥们杜奇分了 |
[33:17] | and simply abandoned Whitney and her mom. | 然后抛弃了惠特妮母女 |
[33:20] | I’m absolutely positive Clyde didn’t find the gold. | 我绝对确定克莱德没有找到金子 |
[33:22] | And how can you be so sure, huh? | 你怎么能这么确定呢 |
[33:25] | Because it’s still here. | 因为金子还在 |
[33:27] | For over a century, 50 ingots of pure gold | 一个多世纪以来 50块金条 |
[33:31] | have been trapped in this cold, dark tomb, | 一直被困在这个阴冷的墓穴中 |
[33:35] | waiting patiently to be rescued. | 耐心地等待救援 |
[33:41] | You hear that, Beckett? | 你听见了吗 贝克特 |
[33:43] | Do you hear them calling? | 你听见它们的呼唤了吗 |
[33:46] | Calling to me. | 它们在召唤我 |
[33:49] | Your wait is over, my golden friends. | 你的等待结束了 我的金子朋友 |
[33:51] | I’m here to save you. | 我来救你们了 |
[33:55] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[33:57] | That’s not gold! | 这可不是金子 |
[34:01] | – That’s blunt-force trauma. – Yep. And given this hat, | -这是钝器外伤 -没错 而且凭这顶帽子 |
[34:04] | I’m pretty sure I know who the victim is. | 我就猜到死者是谁了 |
[34:07] | – It’s Clyde. – Yep. | -是克莱德 -没错 |
[34:08] | Castle, do you think | 卡塞尔 你觉得 |
[34:09] | that Whitney came out here to find her dad? | 惠特妮是不是来这找她父亲的呢 |
[34:11] | Well, that explains why she was so upset when she left. | 这就能解释她离开时为什么那么难过了 |
[34:14] | You were right. Clyde found the treasure years ago. | 你猜的对 克莱德多年前就找到了宝藏 |
[34:16] | Yeah, but then his buddy Dutch double-crossed him. | 是 但他哥们杜奇摆了他一道 |
[34:18] | Dutch took the gold for himself, | 杜奇自己独吞了金子 |
[34:20] | left his blood-stained shirt behind. | 把他的血衣丢下了 |
[34:22] | And if he killed once, what’s to stop him | 如果他已经杀过一次人了 那他为了 |
[34:24] | from killing again to protect his secret? | 保护自己的秘密就会不惜代价再开杀戒 |
[34:27] | Wait, if Whitney found her murdered father, | 等会 如果惠特妮找到了她被害的父亲 |
[34:29] | why not just go straight to the sheriff? | 那她何不直接去找警长呢 |
[34:31] | Why take the first flight home? | 为什么要坐第一班飞机回家呢 |
[34:33] | To confront her father’s killer. Dutch was just his nickname. | 去找杀害她父亲的凶手对质 杜奇只是他的绰号 |
[34:37] | Castle, look. There’s a laundry tag on this shirt. | 卡塞尔 看 这件衬衣上有干洗店的标签 |
[34:39] | It has the initials “P.D.” | 上面有姓名缩写P.D. |
[34:43] | Philip Dagmar. | 菲利普·达格玛 |
[34:45] | I had nothing to do with Whitney’s death. | 我和惠特妮的死一点关系也没有 |
[34:47] | Are you sure about that, Mr. Dagmar… | 你确定吗 达格玛先生 |
[34:49] | or should we call you Dutch? | 还是说你更喜欢我们叫你杜奇 |
[34:52] | We checked your phone records. | 我们查过你的通话记录 |
[34:54] | There was a call from the ranch pay phone | 在惠特妮被害那天早上 你接到过一个 |
[34:56] | to your cellphone the morning of Whitney’s murder. | 从牧场的公用电话打来的电话 |
[34:59] | She called you, didn’t she? | 她打过电话给你 对吧 |
[35:02] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[35:04] | That she was flying home, | 说她要飞回家 |
[35:06] | and she needed to speak with me in person. | 还说她要当面跟我谈谈 |
[35:08] | Why didn’t you tell us this before? | 你之前为什么不告诉我们 |
[35:10] | – Because it makes me look guilty. – You’re right. It does. | -因为这会使我有嫌疑 -没错 的确如此 |
[35:13] | I bet you’ve still got connections | 我敢说你在那个小镇里 |
[35:14] | in that one-horse town, don’t you? | 仍有人脉 对吧 |
[35:15] | Why would I kill Whitney? | 我为什么要杀惠特妮 |
[35:17] | Because she knew about your secret, Dutch. | 因为她发现了你的秘密 杜奇 |
[35:19] | We found Clyde’s skeleton. | 我们找到了克莱德的尸骨 |
[35:21] | The skeleton that you left when you took those 50 bars of gold. | 当年你拿走那50块金条时丢下的尸骨 |
[35:27] | So you’re saying that the story | 你们是说关于孔雀兄弟 |
[35:28] | about the Peacock boys and the gold is true? | 和金子的故事是真的吗 |
[35:30] | Yeah, and someone found out the hard way. | 没错 还有人因此丧了命 |
[35:32] | Well, that’s not gonna be good for business. | 这对生意可不利 |
[35:34] | Now, don’t you worry none. | 你不用担心 |
[35:35] | All that nonsense is from long before y’all bought the place. | 早在你们买下这里以前就有这个传说了 |
[35:38] | It’s not gonna scare anyone off. And I’ll make sure of it. | 不会有人被吓跑的 我会确保这点的 |
[35:41] | We appreciate that, sheriff. | 谢谢你了 警长 |
[35:42] | Jimmy, I sure could use the ranch’s ATVs | 吉米我要借用一下牧场的全地形车 |
[35:44] | to get up to this mine. | 去一下那个矿井 |
[35:45] | ‘Course. We got two of them. They’re all yours. | 没问题 我们有两辆呢 你都拿去用吧 |
[35:47] | Come on. I’ll take you to them. | 走吧 我带你过去 |
[35:49] | Detective, would you mind showing me the way? | 警探 可以请你给我带路吗 |
[35:52] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[35:53] | Try to stay out of trouble while I’m gone, Castle. | 我不在你要乖乖的 卡塞尔 |
[35:55] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思 |
[35:58] | Sounds like you had a hell of a day, son. | 听起来你过得很精彩啊 孩子 |
[36:00] | Want to bend an elbow and tell me all about it? | 想不想坐下来给我讲讲 |
[36:03] | Drinks are on me. | 酒我请 |
[36:05] | I did the best I could for Whitney all these years. | 这些年来我已经为惠特妮尽力了 |
[36:09] | But she wanted to find out what happened to her father. | 但她还是想知道她父亲的下落 |
[36:12] | God, I can’t believe she found him. | 天啊 我真不敢相信她找到他了 |
[36:15] | And when she did, you knew exactly what to do, didn’t you? | 她找到父亲后 你知道要做什么 对吧 |
[36:18] | So you hired someone to poison her. | 于是你雇人给她下毒 |
[36:19] | No, I-I didn’t kill Whitney. | 不 我没杀惠特妮 |
[36:22] | – But I think I know who did. – Come on, Dutch. We know it was you. | -但我知道是谁干的 -少来 杜奇 我们知道是你 |
[36:25] | Clyde and I couldn’t find the location of the old stream. | 我和克莱德找不到那条小溪的所在地 |
[36:28] | So we enlisted the help of someone who grew up in the town. | 于是我们找了个在镇里长大的人帮忙 |
[36:32] | Clyde and I planned to turn in the gold | 我和克莱德计划找到金子后就上交国库 |
[36:35] | and collect the finder’s fee from the treasury. | 然后领取发现者奖金 |
[36:38] | But our new partner disagreed. | 但是我们的新同伙不同意 |
[36:40] | They fought, | 他们打了起来 |
[36:42] | and then Clyde fell, landed on a rock, | 然后克莱德跌倒 摔在一块石头上 |
[36:44] | and hit his head. | 撞到了头 |
[36:47] | He was dead in minutes. | 几分钟内他就死了 |
[36:49] | That’s when I sold my soul… | 那就是我出卖灵魂的时候 |
[36:52] | For 25 bars of gold. | 为了25块金条 |
[36:55] | Mr. Dagmar, who was your other partner? | 达格玛先生 你的另外一位同伙是谁 |
[37:04] | Smooth. | 好酒 |
[37:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 接个电话 |
[37:10] | Ryan, they didn’t have mobile phone in the old west, | 莱恩 老西部没有手机 |
[37:12] | so you’re kind of killing the vibe and my buzz. | 你影响到了这里的气氛和我的酒兴 |
[37:16] | Listen, is Beckett with you? | 听着 贝克特跟你在一起吗 |
[37:17] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[37:18] | I’ve been calling and texting. She’s not answering. | 我一直给她打电话发短信 她没接 |
[37:20] | She’s on a ATV. | 她在车上 |
[37:21] | She probably can’t hear her phone. What’s up? | 她可能听不见电话 怎么了 |
[37:23] | There was a third partner. He’s the killer. | 还有一个同伙 他才是凶手 |
[37:27] | The sheriff? | 警长吗 |
[37:28] | No, it’s James Grady. | 不 是詹姆斯·格拉迪 |
[37:40] | Well, I guess this is goodbye. | 看来我们该告别了 |
[37:47] | Grady, stop. | 格拉迪 站住 |
[37:57] | Who’s gonna make me, son? You? | 谁能阻止我 你吗 |
[38:14] | L-look, Grady, you, uh… | 听着 格拉迪 你 |
[38:16] | You’ll kill me, that’s just another murder | 你杀了我 那你头上的凶案 |
[38:18] | you’re gonna have to answer for. | 又多了一桩 |
[38:20] | Not if I make it to Mexico first. | 如果我先赶到墨西哥就不会 |
[38:22] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让你跑掉 |
[38:25] | You got sand, boy. I’ll give you that much. | 算你有种 孩子 这我得承认 |
[38:28] | Why don’t you just sit on down and have another drink? | 你为何不坐下 再喝一杯呢 |
[38:31] | Come on, son. | 我说孩子 |
[38:33] | think of your wife. | 想想你的妻子 |
[38:35] | I am. | 正想着呢 |
[38:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:38] | If you got a hankering for a residence | 如果你非要 |
[38:40] | in the bone orchard, | 找死 |
[38:42] | I’ll accommodate you. | 我成全你 |
[38:47] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 有 |
[38:50] | If I survive this… | 如果我活下来 |
[38:52] | I’m giving this place a scathing review on yelp. | 我要在大众点评上给这地方恶评 |
[39:33] | I, uh — I guess you got Ryan’s message. | 看来你看到莱恩的短讯了 |
[39:36] | Castle, I leave you alone for five minutes, | 卡塞尔 我走开五分钟 |
[39:37] | and you end up in a showdown? | 你就跟人单挑上了 |
[39:39] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[39:41] | Good thing I married the, uh, fastest gun from the east. | 好在我娶了东方最快女枪手 |
[39:48] | Given that Whitney checked in under her own name, | 惠特妮是用自己名字入住的 |
[39:51] | Grady may have been onto her from the moment she arrived. | 格拉迪估计从她来到这里就盯上她了 |
[39:54] | Probably didn’t take him long to figure out why she came. | 或许没用多久就查明了她的来意 |
[39:55] | And when he did, he must have followed her to the mine | 知晓之后 他跟着她来到矿厂 |
[39:58] | – and seen what she discovered. – Yep. On the morning she left, | -看到了她的发现 -是的 她来的那天早上 |
[40:00] | Grady made specific internet searches on foxglove poisoning. | 格拉迪在网上特意查了毛地黄下毒 |
[40:04] | Sounds like you got him dead to rights, sheriff. | 看来证据确凿啊 警长 |
[40:06] | Well, with what you did here, we sure do. | 加上你们的帮忙 是这样 |
[40:08] | Detective, I’m in your debt. | 探长 我欠你人情 |
[40:10] | Y’all take care of yourselves. | 保重 |
[40:11] | Thank you, sheriff. | 谢了 警长 |
[40:15] | Well, I guess we cleaned up this town. | 看来我们为这个镇除了害 |
[40:19] | Yeah, I reckon we did. | 是的 |
[40:22] | So guess it’s, uh, time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[40:31] | No, no, but, well, you know what really gets me | 不 但你知道最让我痛心的是什么吗 |
[40:34] | is that they said they only invited immediate family. | 他们说只邀请了家人 |
[40:37] | What? We’re not family? | 怎么 我们不是家人吗 |
[40:39] | More like poor relations. | 更像是被嫌弃的亲戚 |
[40:40] | And we’re probably the reason | 再说他们相爱 |
[40:41] | – that they fell in love in the first place. – Right? | -多半是因为我们 -可不是 |
[40:43] | You know, I’ve been listening to your bellyaching | 我听你们抱怨了 |
[40:46] | for the last few days, and I have to ask — | 好几天了 我不得不问 |
[40:48] | What the hell’s wrong with you two? | 你俩脑袋被门挤了吗 |
[40:50] | Come on, sir. It doesn’t bother you? | 长官 难道这事一点都不困扰你吗 |
[40:52] | You really want to know what I think, detectives? | 你真的想知道我的看法吗 警探 |
[40:55] | I think that the two of you should stop whining | 我觉得你们应该停止抱怨 |
[40:57] | like two little schoolgirls who weren’t invited to the dance | 不要搞得像小女孩没被邀请参加舞会一样 |
[41:00] | and be happy that your friends, your very dear friends, | 祝福你们的好友 |
[41:03] | have found a way to make it work, | 他们找到了办法走到一起 |
[41:05] | especially after all the hell those two have been through. | 尤其是考虑到他们经历的一切 |
[41:08] | Now, that’s what I think. | 总之 我是这么想的 |
[41:11] | Well, when you put it that way… | 你这么一说 |
[41:13] | Yeah, I mean, I guess in some opinions, | 是的 在某些人看来 |
[41:16] | – We have been kind of jerks about it. – I guess. | -我俩对这事是挺犯浑的 -是的 |
[41:18] | Yeah. You have. | 没错 |
[41:21] | But if you’re interested, | 不过如果你们感兴趣 |
[41:23] | there might be something you could do to make it up to them. | 你们还是能够弥补他们的 |
[41:30] | Well, Rick, sorry to see you guys go. | 里克 看到你们走我好难过 |
[41:32] | Oh, yeah, me, too, but, uh, it couldn’t be helped. | 我也是 但是没办法 |
[41:36] | Hey, there, cowboy. | 嗨 牛仔 |
[41:37] | Where you off to in such a hurry? | 这么急要去哪儿啊 |
[41:39] | Beckett, what are you doing? | 贝克特 你在干什么 |
[41:40] | We’re gonna miss our flight. | 我们会错过航班的 |
[41:41] | You got to be in the office by morning. | 你早上就得到分局 |
[41:42] | – No, I don’t. – Yeah, you do. | -不用 -怎么不用 |
[41:44] | – You don’t have any personal days left. – Actually, I kind of do. | -你没有可用假期了 -事实上 我有 |
[41:47] | For our wedding gift, Ryan and Esposito | 作为结婚礼物 莱恩和埃斯波西托 |
[41:49] | have both agreed to give me two of their vacation days each. | 各自腾出一个假期给了我 |
[41:53] | – They did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[41:55] | So, now we have four days | 现在我们有四天 |
[41:56] | to do whatever…we…want. | 想做什么 就做什么 |
[42:02] | And you want to stay here? | 你想留在这 |
[42:03] | Of course I want to stay. | 当然 |
[42:05] | After all, this is our honeymoon. | 毕竟 这是我们的蜜月 |
[42:10] | Oh, wait. We’re gonna still go to that island getaway, right? | 等等 我们还是会去岛上度假吧 |
[42:12] | – Yes. Absolutely. – Okay, good. | -当然 -那就好 |