时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Long flight? | 长途飞行吗 |
[00:12] | Endless. How much further? | 简直没完没了 还有多远 |
[00:15] | You have some time. | 还有些时间 |
[00:16] | If you want to sleep, go ahead, sir. | 如果想睡觉 请随意 先生 |
[00:40] | Hey! I made some coffee for you. | 我给你弄了杯咖啡 |
[00:41] | It’s insomniac strength. | 失眠者的力量来源 |
[00:44] | This is the fourth night in a row that you haven’t slept. | 你已经连续四天晚上没睡觉了 |
[00:48] | – Something wrong? – I don’t know. | -出什么事了 -我不知道 |
[00:49] | Maybe my subconscious has a pressing need to… | 可能我的潜意识迫切想要我 |
[00:52] | catch up on my facebook likes. | 查看脸书网上谁给我点赞了 |
[00:55] | – Martha, good morning. – Ah. Good morning, darling. | -玛莎 早上好 -早上好 亲爱的 |
[00:57] | – Would you like some breakfast? – No, thank you. | -来点早餐吗 -不 谢谢 |
[00:59] | I’m, uh, fasting for clarity. | 为了保持清醒 我要禁食 |
[01:01] | I have been asked to read for the new Stoppard play. | 我受邀为斯托帕德 的新戏做试演 |
[01:04] | So what’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[01:05] | Well, I haven’t auditioned for anything in ages. | 我已经很久没有参加试镜了 |
[01:07] | I think I need to decide if that particular train | 我需要知道我的天赋 |
[01:10] | has left the station. | 是否还依然存在 |
[01:15] | “Ms. Katherine beckett”? What’s this? | “凯萨琳·贝克特女士收” 这是什么 |
[01:16] | Oh, an ex is getting married. | 有个前男友要结婚了 |
[01:19] | Do you remember Will Sorenson? | 你还记得威尔·索伦森吗 |
[01:20] | – Your old F.B.I. Squeeze? – Yeah. | -你那个联调局前男友吗 -是的 |
[01:22] | Oh, man. I’m so lucky I came along | 真是幸运 我出现在你生活中 |
[01:24] | – and saved you from that life. – Wait. You saved me? | -拯救你脱离苦海 -等等 你拯救了我吗 |
[01:26] | Come on. Even you have to admit he was boring. | 拜托 你自己也得承认他无聊透了 |
[01:29] | Like, C-SPAN boring. | 像有线卫星公众事务网络一样无聊 |
[01:32] | You know, what makes you think | 你凭什么认为 |
[01:33] | that I would be with Sorenson if you hadn’t come along? | 如果你不出现 我还会和索伦森在一起呢 |
[01:35] | All right, where would you be? | 好吧 那你会在哪 |
[01:37] | – If you weren’t around to distract me? – Yeah. | -如果没有你在周围捣乱 -是的 |
[01:39] | Um, I would probably be… | 我可能会成为… |
[01:41] | captain of my own precinct. | 我自己分局的警监 |
[01:43] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -厉害 -没错 |
[01:44] | Okay. Had I not been bewitched by you, | 好吧 如果我没有被你迷住的话 |
[01:46] | I think by now I’d be working on my second Pulitzer. | 现在我可能在写第二本普利策得奖作品了 |
[01:49] | – So we’re bad for each other, huh? – The worst. | -这么说我们拖彼此的后腿了 -糟透了 |
[01:52] | I guess we’d both be better off if we’d never met. | 如果我们从未相遇的话可能会更好 |
[01:57] | It’s like “It’s a wonderful life.” | 就像是电影《美好人生》 |
[01:58] | Every time your phone rings, a victim gets their wings. | 每次你电话一响 就意味着有人遇害了 |
[02:03] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[02:04] | His name is Mathias Gensler. | 他的名字叫马提亚斯·甘斯勒 |
[02:07] | His passport indicates that he is a Swiss national. | 他的护照显示他是瑞士籍公民 |
[02:11] | Witnesses said that two masked men | 目击者称 两个蒙面人 |
[02:12] | attacked both the driver and Gensler | 袭击了司机和甘斯勒 |
[02:15] | before cutting a silver briefcase | 然后把甘斯勒先生的手腕砍下来 |
[02:17] | handcuffed to Mr. Gensler’s wrist. | 抢走了和他拷在一起的银色公文包 |
[02:19] | So this was an ambush. Whoever did this | 这是一起埋伏 作案的人 |
[02:21] | knew that he had that case with him. | 知道他随身携带着这个公文包 |
[02:22] | Looks like the attackers fled | 看起来袭击者驾驶一辆 |
[02:23] | in a late model G-Wagon, no plates. | 无牌照的新型奔驰车逃跑的 |
[02:27] | Is that a boot print on his shirt? | 他衬衣上是鞋印吗 |
[02:28] | The killer must have held him down with his foot. | 凶手一定踩着他不让他起身 |
[02:31] | So what was in the case? | 公文包里有什么 |
[02:33] | Nuclear launch codes? Deadly virus? | 核启动代码 还是致命病毒 |
[02:34] | We don’t know yet. The driver’s log shows | 我们还不知道 司机的记录显示 |
[02:36] | that Mr. Gensler was picked up at Teterboro airport | 从特波罗机场接到甘斯勒先生 |
[02:39] | after arriving on a private charter flight from Switzerland. | 他是从瑞士来的私人包机上下来的 |
[02:41] | And where was the car taking him? | 车送他去哪里 |
[02:43] | The manifest only lists the pickup. | 这只显示了接他的地点 |
[02:44] | – You call the car company? – Uh, there’s no one to call. | -给租车公司打电话了吗 -没人可以找 |
[02:46] | The driver — Renzo Conrad — owned the service. | 那个司机 伦佐·康拉德 他就是老板 |
[02:49] | He was a one-man band. | 他一个人单干 |
[02:50] | Speaking of “One-man band,” where’s your partner? | 说到单干 你的搭档呢 |
[02:53] | Yeah! And Lanie. | 是啊 还有蕾妮呢 |
[02:56] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 |
[02:57] | We’re here. We were just, uh… | 我们来了 我们刚才… |
[02:59] | – Stuck in traffic. – Yeah. | -有点堵车 -是的 |
[03:01] | Why don’t you bring Romeo here up to speed | 你跟罗密欧汇报一下情况 |
[03:03] | and contact the Swiss consulate. | 然后联系一下瑞士领事馆 |
[03:04] | Maybe they know what Gensler was up to. | 也许他们知道甘斯勒要干什么 |
[03:09] | Castle, what are you doing with my body? | 卡塞尔 你在对我的尸体做什么 |
[03:13] | Just pretend like you don’t know him. | 假装不认识他好了 |
[03:14] | Beckett, this is not dirt. | 贝克特 这不是土 |
[03:16] | It’s flint… hints of carbon. | 是打火石 少许碳 |
[03:20] | That’s coal. | 这是煤 |
[03:21] | – It’s pulverized, unrefined coal. – So? | -是粉末状未经提炼的煤 -然后呢 |
[03:23] | So I used a clue like this | 我曾在一部早期的 |
[03:25] | in one of my early Derrick Storm books. | 斯道姆小说里写过一个类似的线索 |
[03:27] | It’s very unusual to find unrefined coal | 除了在燃煤发电厂 |
[03:29] | outside a Coal-Fired power plant. | 未经提炼的煤是很罕见的 |
[03:30] | All the coal plants in the city are either | 城里的燃煤发电厂 |
[03:32] | shut down or converted. | 要么被关闭 要么转型了 |
[03:33] | Right, but some of them are still standing. | 是的 但是有的厂子依然存在 |
[03:34] | There’s an abandoned one on Hudson | 在哈德森就有个被废弃的工厂 |
[03:36] | they’re gonna turn into a shopping mall. | 他们准备把它建成一个购物中心 |
[03:37] | Coal dust could have come from a lot of places. | 煤灰可能从别的地方来的 |
[03:38] | An abandoned plant would be a perfect place | 废弃的燃煤发电厂 |
[03:41] | to launch a strike like this. | 是突袭的完美场所 |
[03:43] | Lanie, why don’t you get C.S.U. Techs | 蕾妮 你去鉴证组 |
[03:45] | to test the substance on the victim’s shirt? | 检测一下死者衬衫上的残留物 |
[03:47] | We gotta go to Teterboro and look into that flight. | 我们去特波罗机场查一下那架飞机 |
[03:49] | And that coal plant is right on the way. | 那个燃煤发电厂正顺路 |
[03:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | We’ll stop off at the coal plant. | 我们顺路去一下那个发电厂 |
[04:03] | So you thinking about going? | 你想去吗 |
[04:05] | Going where? | 去哪 |
[04:06] | Sorenson’s wedding. | 索伦森的婚礼 |
[04:08] | Take a little trip down memory lane. | 重温一下往日情怀 |
[04:10] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我认为这不是个好主意 |
[04:11] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[04:13] | I’m not really ready for someone else’s perfect day. | 我还没准备好参加别人的婚礼 |
[04:22] | You know I’d give anything to change what happened, right? | 如果可以改变过去 我愿意做任何事 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I know you would. | 是的 我知道 |
[04:28] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[04:30] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[04:32] | The shooter’s G-Wagon’s here. | 凶手的奔驰车在这 |
[04:35] | Espo, hey. I need backup at the Hudson river coal plant. | 埃斯波 我需要支援到哈德森燃煤厂来 |
[04:43] | There’s the case. | 公文包在那 |
[04:47] | What’s in it? | 里面有什么 |
[04:51] | Some kind of artifact. | 像是某种手工艺品 |
[04:53] | Must be valuable if it was worth killing over. | 想必是值钱东西才值得去杀人灭口 |
[04:57] | Castle, what are you — | 卡塞尔 你在干嘛 |
[04:58] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[05:03] | Why do you always have to touch everything? | 为什么你总是这么手贱 |
[05:05] | I thought you liked that about me. | 我以为你喜欢我这点 |
[05:10] | Move! | 快跑 |
[05:33] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[05:36] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[05:43] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[05:51] | Beckett?! | 贝克特 |
[05:55] | Guys. Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[05:57] | Beckett’s in trouble. | 贝克特出事了 |
[05:58] | I got away, but her car is missing. | 我逃了出来 但她的车不见了 |
[06:00] | – I think she was abducted. – Uh, Captain? | -我想她被绑架了 -警监 |
[06:05] | You’re okay! You made it back. | 你没事了 你回来了 |
[06:07] | Captain Beckett, this guy claims you’re in trouble. | 贝克特警监 这个人说你出事了 |
[06:09] | – Captain? – You know him? | -警监 -你认识他吗 |
[06:14] | I’ve never seen this man before in my life. | 我从没见过这个人 |
[06:28] | Never seen me before? Okay, that’s very funny. | 从没见过我 好吧 真好笑 |
[06:31] | I’m just glad you’re okay. How did you get back here? | 我只是很高兴你没事 你是怎么回来的 |
[06:33] | – Excuse me? – From the power plant. | -你说什么 -从发电厂回来 |
[06:35] | We were being shot at. That’s a nice suit, by the way. | 我们遭遇枪战 顺便说句 这套衣服不错 |
[06:38] | Whoever you are, I think you better leave. | 不管你是谁 你该离开这了 |
[06:41] | – Whoever I am? – Come on, pal. | -不管我是谁 -走吧 老兄 |
[06:42] | Ow! Whatever trip you’re on, if you leave quietly, | 不管你嗑什么了 如果你悄悄离开这 |
[06:44] | I’m sure we can forget this ever happened. | 我们可以当什么事都没发生过 |
[06:45] | Okay! Whoa-ho! I get it. You guys are punking me. | 好了 我懂了 你们在整我 |
[06:49] | Sorry. Just like, uh, my birthday. | 抱歉 就像我生日那次 |
[06:51] | This is good. How did you stage that? | 这招不错 你们怎么做到那么逼真的 |
[06:53] | The double shooting, the severed hand, | 双尸枪击案 那只断手 |
[06:54] | coal dust on the shirt? | 衬衣上的煤灰 |
[06:56] | He just described our crime scene. | 他刚刚描述了案发现场 |
[06:57] | Where did you get that information? | 你从哪得到这些信息的 |
[06:59] | From being… at the crime scene with… | 从案发现场得到的 我跟你们三个 |
[07:04] | all of you. | 一起去的啊 |
[07:05] | Captain, we only got the forensics | 警监 我们五分钟前才拿到 |
[07:06] | about the coal dust five minutes ago. | 法医的关于煤灰报告 |
[07:08] | And how do you know so much about this case? | 你是怎么知道这么多案件细节的 |
[07:10] | Kate, okay, you know what? You got me. Joke’s over. | 凯特 你们骗到我了 玩笑到此为止 |
[07:13] | You’re right. It is. | 你说的没错 到此为止了 |
[07:20] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[07:21] | Seriously, what’s going on here? | 真的假的 这是怎么回事 |
[07:23] | Mr. Richard Castle. Ha, you’re a novelist. | 理查德·卡塞尔先生 原来你是个小说家 |
[07:26] | Why don’t you tell us a story | 要不你给我们讲个故事 |
[07:27] | about where you were between 4:00 and 6:00 A.M.? | 讲讲早上四点至六点之间你在哪 |
[07:29] | In bed with Beckett. | 我和贝克特在床上 |
[07:31] | Maybe you shouldn’t talk about the captain like that. | 你还是不要这样诋毁警监吧 |
[07:33] | How did you know about the coal dust? | 你是怎么知道煤灰的事 |
[07:35] | Well, that’s where all this started, at the plant. | 故事就是从那开始的 就在那个工厂 |
[07:37] | There was — | 在那发生了 |
[07:40] | There was an explosion. | 发生了爆炸 |
[07:42] | I must have gotten knocked out. This is a dream. | 我一定是昏迷了 这是个梦境 |
[07:45] | Okay? You guys are just creations of my psyche. | 你们只是我大脑创造出来的 |
[07:48] | This is me just working out some issues. | 我这是在解决心理问题 |
[07:50] | That’s why you don’t know me, because you aren’t real. | 所以你们不认识我 因为你们并不存在 |
[07:53] | And you know what? I can prove it. | 你们知道吗 我可以证明 |
[07:55] | Well-known fact, | 众所周知 |
[07:56] | it’s impossible to read in a dream. | 在梦境里是看不清字的 |
[07:58] | “Richard Castle, A.K.A. Richard Rodgers.” | ‘理查德·卡塞尔 又名理查德·罗杰斯’ |
[08:02] | You had me worried there. | 你吓着我了 |
[08:03] | For a second, I thought I didn’t exist. | 我刚刚还真以为我不存在呢 |
[08:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey — | 打住打住 |
[08:06] | It says here I jumped on a Macy’s parade float | 这里写着我跳上了梅西百货的游行花车 |
[08:08] | and sang “Let it go” with Idina Menzel | 接着和伊迪娜·门泽尔合唱了《随他吧》 |
[08:10] | and then landed a hot-air balloon naked in central park? | 然后坐着热气球在中央公园裸体着陆了 |
[08:13] | I didn’t do these things, guys. | 我没做过这些 伙计们 |
[08:14] | Come on. I would never sing “Let it go” as a duet. | 拜托 我绝不会跟人合唱《随他吧》的 |
[08:17] | Mr. Castle, this is gonna go much easier for you | 卡塞尔先生 如果你告诉我们 |
[08:20] | if you just tell us what you know about those murders. | 你对于谋杀案有什么了解 事情会简单很多 |
[08:21] | Okay, Kate? Kate! | 好吧 凯特 |
[08:24] | This guy’s nuts. | 这家伙疯了 |
[08:24] | Come on. | 出来 |
[08:26] | Please, just talk to me. | 拜托了 跟我谈谈 |
[08:27] | Sit down, or I’ll have to restrain you. | 坐下 不然我要扣押你了 |
[08:29] | I know you’re in there, because usually I’m right beside you. | 我知道你在那 因为通常我都在你旁边 |
[08:34] | Mr. Castle, sit down. | 卡塞尔先生 坐下 |
[08:40] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[08:41] | You sure, Captain? | 你确定吗 警监 |
[08:49] | Mr. Castle, let’s just say for a moment | 卡塞尔先生 我们暂时假设 |
[08:50] | that you and I did meet each other. | 我们的确见过彼此吧 |
[08:52] | Where would that have been? | 我们在哪里见过 |
[08:54] | At my book party. You came to me. | 在我的签售会上 你来找我 |
[08:56] | You asked me to consult on a copycat murder. | 你向我咨询一件模仿谋杀案 |
[08:58] | It was six years ago. Your hair was short then. | 就在六年前 当时你还是短发 |
[09:00] | It was adorable. | 短发的你很可爱 |
[09:04] | Six years ago, huh? | 六年前啊 |
[09:07] | Well, it says here that you met with a Detective McNulty. | 资料上说和你见面的是麦克纳提警探 |
[09:12] | Apparently you helped him solve the case. | 显然是你帮助他破了案子 |
[09:14] | No — no, no, no. Kate, it was — it was you. | 不 凯特 是你 |
[09:17] | All right. Okay, I — I woke up next to you this morning. | 好吧 今天早上我在你身边醒过来 |
[09:19] | I’m not imagining that. | 这不是我幻想出来的 |
[09:21] | I-I’m sorry, Mr. Castle. | 我很抱歉 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:23] | We don’t have a relationship. | 我们俩没有在交往 |
[09:26] | Before today, you and I have never met. | 在今天之前 我们从没见过面 |
[09:30] | Now, is there someone that you would like to call? | 你想打电话叫谁来接你吗 |
[09:34] | Who should I make this out to? | 这个签名是送给谁的 |
[09:36] | Uh, Kevin, Mrs, Rodgers. | 是凯文 罗杰斯夫人 |
[09:38] | All right, Kevin. | 好的 凯文 |
[09:40] | Your Mama Rose in “Gypsy” — perfection! | 您在《玫瑰舞后》饰演的玫瑰 完美无瑕 |
[09:42] | Ah, thank you. You are a dear, sweet boy. | 谢谢 你真是个善良又贴心的孩子 |
[09:46] | You were robbed of that third Tony. | 那第三个托尼奖本该是您的 |
[09:47] | – Oh, well. – Mother? | -过奖了 -母亲 |
[09:49] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[09:51] | Darling, you look like hell. | 亲爱的 你样子好糟 |
[09:53] | Thank god. You know me. | 谢天谢地 你最懂我了 |
[09:54] | No, no, no. Please. Darling, you’re filthy. | 不 别这样 亲爱的你浑身脏兮兮的 |
[09:56] | You’re lucky your mama could alibi you out for the murder. | 你妈妈给你做不在场证明算你走运 |
[09:58] | Oh, he only kills on paper. | 他只在纸上杀人 |
[10:00] | And I’ll have you know that coming down | 你要知道来警察局 |
[10:02] | to the police station to get my grown son out of prison | 把我成年的儿子弄出监狱 |
[10:05] | is the last thing I have time for. | 是我现在最没时间做的事 |
[10:06] | You know full well we open in two days. | 你很清楚我们还有两天就开业了 |
[10:09] | – We open what? – “MAME”! | -开什么业 -“梅姑”啊 |
[10:11] | My revival of “Auntie mame.” | 我的”梅姑”要重新开业 |
[10:13] | Exactly how hard did you party last night? | 你昨晚到底嗨到什么程度啊 |
[10:20] | Apparently very, very hard. | 显然非常非常嗨 |
[10:24] | Oh, that can’t be good. | 这可不是好事 |
[10:26] | Come on, kiddo. Come on. Oh, dear. | 来吧 孩子 过来 亲爱的 |
[10:33] | Don’t worry, darling. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[10:34] | Once you’re home, you’ll feel much better. | 到家就好了 |
[10:38] | Oh, my god, mother! | 天啊 母亲 |
[10:39] | What have you done with my place? | 你把我家怎么了 |
[10:41] | Oh, Richard. We have talked abou this! | 理查德 这事我们已经聊过了 |
[10:45] | Now that we share the mortgage, it is our place. | 现在咱们是合缴贷款 这是咱俩的家 |
[10:49] | And since you have lost most of your life savings… | 而且 既然你的大部分存款都没了… |
[10:52] | Whoa! Lost my savings? How? | 啥 存款没了 怎么没的 |
[10:54] | You invested poorly… mostly blondes and racehorses. | 你投资失败啊 大都花在美女和赛马上了 |
[10:57] | And it’s not as if your great american novel here | 而且你这伟大的美国小说 |
[10:59] | is flying off the shelves. | 也没有多畅销 |
[11:01] | “Finite laughter”? I did not write this. This… | 《有限之笑》 我没写过这书 这… |
[11:05] | “Babcock was a small man, a small man with large dreams, | “巴布柯克是个小男人 有着大梦想的小男人 |
[11:07] | and one of those dreams was Betty.” This is awful! | 而其中的一个梦想就是贝蒂” 太烂了 |
[11:09] | Exactly what the critics said. | 评论家也是这么说的 |
[11:11] | But I am pleased to see that distance has given you some perspective. | 但我很高兴客观角度总算让你有点自知之明了 |
[11:15] | – Good. – Oh, hey, dad. | -很好 -爸 |
[11:17] | I see you made bail. | 看来你是保释了 |
[11:18] | Alexis, your hair! When did you do that?! | 阿丽克西斯 你的头发 什么时候弄的 |
[11:22] | Uh, three years ago. | 三年前 |
[11:24] | – Before I moved to L.A. – L.A.?! | -我搬去洛杉矶之前就弄了 -洛杉矶 |
[11:26] | Richard, don’t start. Alexis is here for a few days. | 理查德 别找茬 阿丽克西斯就回来待几天 |
[11:30] | She’s taking time off from saving the world | 她可是专程从拯救世界的大业中抽出时间 |
[11:32] | – to come to my opening night. – Okay. | -来参加我的开幕之夜的 -够了 |
[11:35] | Okay, that’s it. | 好吧 够了 |
[11:36] | That’s it. I’m done. | 够了 我受够了 |
[11:39] | Grandma, is he ok? | 奶奶 他没事吧 |
[11:41] | He had a rough night. | 他昨晚过得不容易 |
[11:43] | Whatever… all this is, | 不管这都是怎么回事 |
[11:47] | Coma, a dream, wired hallucination, | 昏迷 做梦 或是什么诡异的幻觉 |
[11:50] | Or, even just a undigested pisa | 就算只是披萨消化不良 |
[11:55] | I’m ending it. | 我要结束这一切 |
[12:01] | It’s time to wake up. | 该醒醒了 |
[12:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:15] | I’ve never had a dream like this before. | 我以前从没做过这样的梦 |
[12:16] | – Why aren’t I waking up? – Maybe it’s not a dream. | -我怎么还没醒 -也许这不是梦 |
[12:18] | Maybe you traveled into some alternate universe. | 也许你穿越到什么平行宇宙里去了 |
[12:21] | Oh, Alexis, don’t tease your father. | 阿丽克西斯 别讽刺你老爸 |
[12:23] | Darling, Maybe you’d just better lie down. | 亲爱的 要不你去躺会儿吧 |
[12:25] | Yeah, maybe I should. | 对 可能真该躺会儿 |
[12:43] | Hey, Richie. | 小查德 |
[12:46] | I used your hidden key like you said. | 照你说的 我用了你藏的钥匙 |
[12:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:49] | Oh, is that what we’re playing? | 要玩这个游戏吗 |
[12:51] | Okay. Oh! | 好啊 |
[12:53] | I saw you at the bus stop, mister, | 我在汽车站看到了你 先生 |
[12:54] | And I followed you home. | 于是便尾随你回了家 |
[12:56] | Okay, obviously we know each other…Chelsea? | 好吧 显然我们认识 切尔西吗 |
[12:58] | Oh, it was the funnest two weeks of my life. | 真是我人生中最快乐的两周 |
[13:00] | Okay, real…I… oh, I… | 好吧 说真的 我… |
[13:01] | – I-I really can’t do this. – Sure, you can. Sure, you can. | -我真不行 -你当然行 你行的 |
[13:04] | I got a couple little blue pills in my purse. | 我包里有几片伟哥 |
[13:06] | Oh. No… no, I mean… no, I just… I, uh… | 哦不不 我是说 不… |
[13:09] | I-I have to get back to work. | 我得继续工作了 |
[13:11] | Look, you seem like a… a lovely young… mm? | 听着 你看起来是个可爱的年轻的… |
[13:14] | Young woman, but I-I-I, um, I think you should go. | 非常年轻的女人 可我想你该走了 |
[13:20] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[13:23] | You writers are so strange. | 你们这些作家还真奇怪 |
[13:36] | It was like suddenly I waed through a doorway | 就好像突然之间 我穿过了一扇门 |
[13:39] | where I knew everyone, but everything was different. | 那边的人我都认识 可一切都不一样了 |
[13:43] | My wife was married to another man. | 我老婆嫁给了别的男人 |
[13:48] | I came back home, and my parents didn’t recognize me. | 我回到家 我父母都没认出我来 |
[13:51] | They didn’t know me. | 他们根本不认识我 |
[14:07] | Well, good morning, darling. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[14:10] | Are you feeling better today? | 今天感觉好点了吗 |
[14:11] | Much, because I know what’s going on. | 好多了 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[14:13] | I know why I’m here. It’s this. | 我知道我为什么在这里了 是这个 |
[14:15] | “Swi archaeological team discovers ancient incan artifact”? | “瑞士考古团队发现了古印加人手工艺品” |
[14:19] | Not just any artifact. Given its markings, | 不是随便什么手工艺品 从记号来看 |
[14:22] | some mystics believe that it’s connected | 一些神秘主义者相信 |
[14:24] | to the incan gateway to the gods, | 它与印加人通往诸神之地的大门有关 |
[14:26] | A doorway through which shamans | 通过那扇门 萨满教巫师 |
[14:27] | were known to travel into other rea. | 可以穿越到另一个时空去 |
[14:29] | Dad, I was joking. | 老爸 我那是开玩笑的 |
[14:30] | Please don’t tell me you believe this. | 别告诉我你相信这些 |
[14:32] | Alexis, I was holding this. | 阿莱克西斯 我当时就拿着它 |
[14:36] | And at right at the moment, | 就在那时候 |
[14:37] | as the grenade was rolling between us, | 手榴弹滚到了我们之间 |
[14:41] | I was thinking maybe I wasn’t good for her. | 我在想 也许我配不上她 |
[14:45] | Maybe Beckett would be happier if we had never met. | 如果我们从未相遇 贝克特也许会过得更好 |
[14:48] | That’s what changed. That’s where I am… | 就是这个发生了改变 这就是我所在的世界 |
[14:51] | In a world where we never met. | 一个我们从未相遇过的世界 |
[14:52] | It’s like the last six years didn’t happen. | 就好像过去的六年从未发生过 |
[14:54] | Who… who’s Beckett? | 贝克特是谁 |
[14:55] | Exactly. You don’t know who she is, | 没错 你不知道她是谁 |
[14:56] | Because she and I never met, so I didn’t write “Nikki heat,” | 因为我们从未相遇 我也没写过妮奇·希特小说 |
[14:59] | I wrote that godawful piece of trash instead, | 我只写出了那堆垃圾 |
[15:01] | and with less money coming in, | 由于收入很少 |
[15:03] | you were forced to go out and be successful. | 你不得不去外面打拼 追求成功 |
[15:05] | I found success because of my boundless talent. | 我成功是因为我有才 |
[15:07] | – And somehow we drifted apart. – Somehow? | -而出于某种原因 我们疏远了 -某种原因 |
[15:10] | I’m not crazy. This is not my world. | 不是我疯了 只是这里不是我的世界 |
[15:12] | – I need to get back home. – How do you intend to do that? | -我要回家 -你要怎么回 |
[15:14] | By helping this world’s Beckett find that artifact | 我要帮这个世界的贝克特找到那个工艺品 |
[15:17] | so I can get back to my reality. | 这样我就能回到我的现实了 |
[15:20] | This is why I live with mom. | 所以我才和妈妈住 |
[15:24] | So you’re a fan. | 原来你是我的粉丝啊 |
[15:26] | And here I thought you didn’t know me. | 我还以为你不知道我呢 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I don’t. I mean, I didn’t. I — | 我不知道 我是说之前不知道 |
[15:30] | Didn’t recognize me in my deranged state? | 你没认出来那个神经错乱的我吧 |
[15:32] | Listen… I have to apologize. | 我应该道歉 |
[15:35] | How I acted, you must have thought I was crazy. | 我的所作所为肯定让你以为我是疯了 |
[15:37] | Well, yeah, that’s because you were. | 没错 因为你就是疯了 |
[15:40] | Yeah. It’s this new book I’ve been working on. | 这是因为我正在写的一本新书 |
[15:42] | I have been working nonstop. | 我一直在创作 |
[15:45] | I mean, I have been drinking coffee, | 我不停的喝咖啡 |
[15:46] | popping NoDoz, I haven’t slept in days, | 吃安定 我都几天没睡了 |
[15:48] | and to make matters worse… | 而且更糟的是 |
[15:50] | There’s a new character. I-I kind of based her on you. | 书里有个新人物 是以你为原型塑造的 |
[15:53] | What I — what I read about you. | 根据我从新闻上对你的了解 |
[15:55] | So she’s savvy and smart and driven, | 她聪明机智 发奋图强 |
[15:58] | and I have fallen in love with her. | 而且我爱上了她 |
[16:00] | I mean, I eat with her, I sleep with her — | 我和她一起吃饭 睡觉 |
[16:02] | but I know you are not her. | 但我知道了 你不是她 |
[16:05] | You know, none of this explains | 这些都不能解释 |
[16:06] | how you know so much about the crime scene. | 你为什么对案发现场如此了解 |
[16:09] | I have a police scanner, | 我有个警用电台 |
[16:11] | and I was tracking the investigation. | 我在跟进这件案子 |
[16:12] | Actually, that’s why I’m here, captain. | 事实上 这正是我来的原因 警监 |
[16:14] | I know what was in the briefcase, | 我知道手提箱里装的什么 |
[16:17] | I know where it’s going, | 我知道它去了哪 |
[16:18] | and I think I know who took it. | 而且我想我知道是谁拿的 |
[16:19] | And how do you know all that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:20] | It’s complicated, but… I do. | 说来话长 但我真知道 |
[16:23] | Hey, captain. | 警监 |
[16:26] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛 |
[16:27] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[16:29] | Okay. So, uh, I heard back from the courier company. | 好吧 快递公司回复了 |
[16:32] | Turns out our victim was transporting — | 原来死者是在运送一件 |
[16:33] | An ancient incan artifact. | 古老的印加工艺品 |
[16:37] | Yeah. And, uh, it was on its way — | 没错 而且是要送去 |
[16:38] | To the lamont-doherty laboratories | 纽约帕利塞兹的 |
[16:40] | in palisades, new york, for study. | 拉蒙-多哈堤实验室做研究 |
[16:42] | Scientists believe it was fashioned from a meteorite, | 科学家认为它是陨石打造的 |
[16:44] | but it’s proven impenetrable to conventional scans. | 但是传统扫描仪都无法穿透它 |
[16:47] | How did I know all this? | 我怎么知道的 |
[16:49] | I used to be a crime novelist, and I still have a few sources. | 我当过犯罪小说家 现在也有些线人 |
[16:53] | Captain, this is what your victims were killed for. | 警监 死者就是因为它被杀的 |
[16:58] | And why would someone kill for this? | 为什么会有人为这东西杀人 |
[17:00] | Well, the folks at the lab said an object like that | 实验室的人说这样的古董 |
[17:02] | would be invaluable to any collector. | 对收藏家来说是无价之宝 |
[17:05] | Mr. Castle, you said that you might know who took it. | 卡塞尔先生 你说你知道是谁拿走了它 |
[17:08] | Not exactly who, but… | 我虽然不确定那人是谁 |
[17:11] | I know who was involved. | 但我知道与谁有关 |
[17:15] | So the car service was going to pick up Gensler, | 租赁车要去接甘斯勒 |
[17:17] | the courier, from the airport here, | 即是送货员 接人的地点是这里的机场 |
[17:19] | take him to the lab here — basically north. | 送他去这里的实验室 基本是向北的 |
[17:22] | Yet for some reason, when they were attacked, | 但出于某种原因 他们被袭击时 |
[17:24] | – they ended up here in Spanish Harlem. – The opposite way. | -却在西班牙哈莱姆区 -反方向 |
[17:28] | Yes. So either this driver | 没错 所以要么是司机 |
[17:30] | had a terrible sense of direction… | 毫无方向感可言 |
[17:31] | Or he was in on it. | 要么就是司机参与了其中 |
[17:32] | And maybe his partners killed him to silence him. | 也许是他的同伴杀他是为灭口 |
[17:37] | Detective Ryan, get me everything you can on that driver. | 莱恩警探 去详细调查这个司机 |
[17:43] | That was surprisingly helpful, Mr. Castle. | 你帮了大忙 卡塞尔先生 |
[17:45] | Do you mind if I… hang around, | 我可不可以 在这儿待着 |
[17:47] | – see how this turns out? – Mm-hmm. Breakroom’s over there. | -跟进一下案件 -休息室在那边 |
[17:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:01] | Yo, writer boy, tell me how you know | 写东西的 告诉我 |
[18:03] | – about that coal plant. – What? | -你怎么知道燃煤工厂的事的 -什么 |
[18:05] | The one you were talking about when you came in yesterday. | 就是你昨天来时提到的那个 |
[18:08] | Captain had me check it out. | 警监让我来问问你 |
[18:10] | You know what I found? | 你知道我发现了什么吗 |
[18:13] | Tire tracks. | 轮胎印 |
[18:14] | The same tire tracks that we found at our crime scene. | 和我们在案发现场发现的轮胎印一模一样 |
[18:17] | Now, you knew that our doers were using it | 你知道犯人把那里当作 |
[18:19] | as a staging ground, and the only way | 中转站 而你知道的唯一原因 |
[18:21] | you would know that is if you were involved. | 就是因为你有参与其中 |
[18:22] | Okay, fine. I don’t usually like to tell people this, | 好吧 我一般不会告诉别人的 不过 |
[18:26] | but I have a gift. | 我有超能力 |
[18:29] | – I know things. – You know things? | -我能看出一些事 -看出一些事 |
[18:30] | You and I haven’t met before yesterday, correct? | 你我昨天是第一次见面没错吧 |
[18:33] | – Yeah. – So then how would I know | -没错 -那我是怎么能知道 |
[18:34] | that you had a thing with a woman | 你喜欢一个女人 |
[18:36] | whose initials were… L.P.? | 她姓名的缩写是L.P. |
[18:39] | And how would I know that | 而且我又怎么知道 |
[18:40] | she moved on and you can’t? | 她走向了下段感情你却放不下呢 |
[18:42] | Ryan has a big, fat mouth. That’s how you know. | 莱恩就是个大嘴巴 是他告诉你的 |
[18:46] | What happened? Commitment issues? | 怎么回事呢 不敢做出承诺吗 |
[18:52] | Hey, man. We got something. | 哥们 有新发现 |
[18:57] | Okay, so over the last four days before he was killed, | 在他被杀前四天里 |
[19:01] | our driver made a — | 司机曾经 |
[19:08] | Our driver made a series of phone calls | 司机曾经多次打给 |
[19:10] | to a pay phone located inside of a restaurant. | 一家餐厅里的公用电话 |
[19:14] | The only problem is, the place has been shut down | 问题在于 那家店已经 |
[19:15] | – the past couple of months. – Who was he calling? | -关门好几个月了 -他要打给谁 |
[19:17] | I have no idea, but check it out — | 不知道 不过看这个 |
[19:18] | The deserted restaurant, El Chozo, | 那家废弃餐厅 鸟人 |
[19:20] | maybe that’s where he was headed. | 也许就是他想去的地方 |
[19:21] | It’s right near where the S.U.V. was attacked. | 离SUV被袭击的地点不远 |
[19:23] | All right, get up there. See what you can find. | 好吧 去那看看 找找线索 |
[19:25] | Uh, captain, would it be possible for me to ride along? | 警监 我能不能跟着一起去 |
[19:28] | – Uh, strictly for research purposes. – Is he kidding? | -只是为写书做点研究 -他开玩笑吗 |
[19:31] | I would just love the chance to observe, | 我只是不愿错过观察的机会 |
[19:33] | get some details for my book. | 为我的书收集点细节素材 |
[19:34] | Yeah, sure, cap, we’ll take him along. | 警监 我们可以带着他 |
[19:35] | – What the… – Dude, that’s Martha Rodgers’ son. | -搞什么啊 -他是玛莎·罗杰斯的儿子 |
[19:38] | He can get us house seats. | 他可以给我们弄到贵宾票 |
[19:39] | – You can get us house seats, right? – Ab…solutely. | -你能弄到贵宾票对吧 -没 问题 |
[19:41] | Okay. But do as they say and don’t interfere. | 好吧 但是要听话 不要碍事 |
[19:44] | Come on. Let’s go, house seats. | 好了 走吧我的贵宾票 |
[19:46] | So the captain — | 你们警监 |
[19:48] | is she seeing anyone? | 她有男朋友吗 |
[19:49] | She has boyfriends. Nothing serious. | 谈过几个 没有到认真的地步 |
[19:51] | Why, writer boy? | 怎么 作家小子 |
[19:53] | What, you think you have a chance with her? | 你难道觉得自己有机会追到她 |
[19:55] | And what are you doing, | 还有你都干了些什么 |
[19:56] | telling crazy over here about everyone’s private life? | 竟然口无遮拦地对外人说别人的私生活 |
[19:59] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -对 |
[20:00] | – You told him about Lanie and me. – No — | -你跟他说了蕾妮和我的事 -不 |
[20:01] | No. No, no, no, I didn’t! | 不不不 我没有 |
[20:03] | I’m telling you — I have a gift, all right? | 我跟你们说 我有种天赋 |
[20:06] | I look at people, and I see things. | 每当看到某个人 我就能看出一些事 |
[20:07] | Yeah, okay. | 是吗 |
[20:10] | What do you see when you look at me? | 你看看我 能看出什么来 |
[20:12] | Honeymilk and freckles. | 蜂蜜牛奶和雀斑 |
[20:14] | No! | 不是吧 |
[20:16] | That’s Jenny O’malley. | 是珍妮·奥马利 |
[20:17] | Yeah, she used to make me honeymilk. | 是的 她以前经常给我做蜂蜜牛奶 |
[20:21] | She could have been the one. | 她本来会成为我的妻子 |
[20:22] | – Could have? – Yeah… | -本来会 -是的 |
[20:24] | Well, when Beckett was promoted to captain, our caseload doubled. | 贝克特升任警监后 我们的案子数量翻了倍 |
[20:27] | I guess I-I never had time for her. | 我没时间陪她 |
[20:31] | Maybe you should give her a call. | 或许你应该给她打个电话 |
[20:33] | Maybe you should mind your own business. | 或许你应该管好你自己的事 |
[20:40] | All right. Here are the rules — | 好了 听好规矩 |
[20:43] | Stay in the car, or I shoot you. Got it? | 待在车里 否则我就向你开枪 明白了吗 |
[20:46] | You want to crack a window for me? | 能给我留个窗缝吗 |
[20:57] | I can’t believe the captain’s making us babysit this nutjob. | 简直不敢相信警监让我们照顾这蠢货 |
[21:00] | He’s not so bad. | 他还好啦 |
[21:33] | Oh, yes. | 太棒了 |
[21:35] | Okay… | 好了 |
[21:37] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[21:46] | Come on… | 要显灵啊 |
[21:47] | Hand it over, or you die. | 交出来 否则就杀了你 |
[21:53] | Who sent you? What do you know? | 谁派你来的 你都知道什么 |
[21:54] | Nobody sent me. Nobody. It just — this — it sent me. | 没人派我来 没人 是它送我来的 |
[21:57] | The object, it sent me. I saw a blue light, | 这个东西 是它 我看到了一束蓝光 |
[22:01] | and I ended up here. | 然后我就来这了 |
[22:02] | NYPD! Dropour knife now! | 纽约警察 马上把刀放下 |
[22:06] | No! | 不要 |
[22:13] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 伙计 |
[22:14] | You were supposed to wait in the car. | 你应该在车里等着的 |
[22:15] | What does it matter now? It’s broken! | 还有关系吗 都碎了 |
[22:18] | Now I’m never getting home. | 我回不了家了 |
[22:20] | Now I’m stuck here in this life. | 一辈子都被困在这了 |
[22:23] | But the real one would never…break. | 可真的那个是不会碎的 |
[22:26] | This is a fake! This is a fake. | 这是个假的 这是个假的 |
[22:29] | Where did you get this, and where’s the real one? | 你从哪得到的 真的在哪里 |
[22:31] | Cuff him, too. | 把他也拷上 |
[22:34] | What the hell do you think you were doing? | 你觉得你在做什么 |
[22:37] | You could have gotten yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 |
[22:39] | I had backup. And I did help capture a suspect. | 我有后援 而且我的确帮忙抓到了嫌犯 |
[22:41] | No, you were supposed to accompany and observe, | 不 你应该只是随行 在一边观望 |
[22:44] | – not participate and… – Annoy. | -而不是参与和… -干扰 |
[22:46] | Risk my people’s lives. | 让我的人身处险境 |
[22:47] | Now, after this morning’s antics, | 经过上午的闹剧后 |
[22:49] | I expected you to be on your best behavior. | 我希望你能表现得好一些 |
[22:50] | – Actually, that kind of is my best behavior. – What? | -其实 我已经表现得很好了 -什么事 |
[22:53] | Oh, I’m just enjoying the show. | 我只是在欣赏你们的争论 |
[22:56] | Our suspect’s name is Maria Sanchez. | 嫌犯名字是玛利亚·桑切斯 |
[22:59] | She’s wanted by the Peruvian government | 她被秘鲁政府通缉了 |
[23:00] | in connection with the bombings at a government building, | 跟政府大楼的爆炸案有关 |
[23:02] | not to mention the theft and trafficking of stolen artifacts. | 还有偷窃和非法交易手工艺品 |
[23:06] | Then that’s her, and she’s behind it. | 那就是她了 她是幕后黑手 |
[23:08] | We need to talk to her. | 我们得跟她谈谈 |
[23:09] | No, Mr. Castle, they need to talk to her. | 不 卡塞尔先生 是他们去跟她谈 |
[23:11] | You need to go home. You’re done with this case. | 你该回家了 这案子没你的事了 |
[23:13] | – But… – You’re lucky I don’t arrest you for obstruction. | -但 -我没因为妨碍执法拘捕你 算你走运 |
[23:15] | Officer, please escort Mr. Castle to the elevator. | 警官 请送卡塞尔先生进电梯 |
[23:18] | – I want him gone. – You don’t understand. | -我希望他离开 -你不明白 |
[23:20] | I need to find this artifact. | 我需要找到这个手工艺品 |
[23:22] | Beckett! Please! | 贝克特 求你了 |
[23:30] | Yes, Detective Esposito? | 什么事 埃斯波西托警探 |
[23:32] | You’re not letting him get to him, are you? | 你不会让他影响到你吧 |
[23:34] | Don’t you have a case to close? | 你不是还有案子要破吗 |
[24:15] | You call it smuggling. | 你们管这叫走私 |
[24:16] | We call it taking back our rightful legacy. | 我们这是把自己的东西拿回来 |
[24:19] | That artifact was considered divine by our Shamans | 那件手工品在我们萨满教的人看来是很神圣的 |
[24:22] | and belongs to the Incan people. | 而且是属于我们印加人的 |
[24:24] | Was that legacy worth the lives of two men? | 为了这个东西值得杀死两个人吗 |
[24:26] | No, that wasn’t the plan. | 不 计划不是这样的 |
[24:27] | Then what was the plan, Maria? | 那计划是什么样的 玛利亚 |
[24:30] | Come on. Just ask where the artifact is. | 快点 直接问她那工艺品在哪就行了 |
[24:32] | My cousin Renzo — he was the driver. | 我的堂兄 伦佐 他是司机 |
[24:36] | He put sedatives in the courier’s water | 他在送货人的水里放了镇定剂 |
[24:38] | to knock him out. | 好让他昏迷过去 |
[24:39] | Once Gensler was asleep, we were going to | 甘斯勒睡着后 我们就会把他 |
[24:41] | bring him to the restaurant and switch the cases. | 带到饭店 然后把手提箱调包 |
[24:43] | No one was supposed to get hurt. | 没人会受伤 |
[24:45] | But someone attacked them. Someone else took it. | 但有人袭击了他们 拿走了它 |
[24:48] | You don’t know where it is? | 你不知道它在哪 |
[24:49] | That attack happened just a few blocks from the restaurant. | 袭击发生在离饭店不远的地方 |
[24:51] | How did they know the car was gonna be there? | 他们怎么知道车会去那 |
[24:54] | Who else was involved, Maria? | 还有谁知道这事 玛利亚 |
[24:55] | Who else besides you and Renzo | 除了你和伦佐 |
[24:58] | knew about the change in route? | 还有谁知道更改了线路 |
[25:00] | No one. | 没人 |
[25:02] | Except the guy at the airport. | 除了机场那个人 |
[25:05] | – What guy? – What guy? | -什么人 -什么人 |
[25:06] | The plan only worked if Renzo made the pickup. | 只有伦佐接到甘斯勒这个计划才能成功 |
[25:09] | But the courier, Gensler, was using another car service. | 但是送货人用的是另一家公司的租车服务 |
[25:12] | So we paid the concierge at the private jet terminal | 所以我们贿赂了私人飞机航站楼的迎宾员 |
[25:14] | to change limo companies. | 让他更改了租车公司 |
[25:16] | Maybe he told someone. | 可能他告诉了别人 |
[25:17] | Or maybe he knows where the artifact is. | 或者他可能知道工艺品在哪 |
[25:18] | Just ask her his name. | 赶快问她那个人的名字 |
[25:20] | Do you remember his name? | 你还记得他的名字吗 |
[25:21] | Mr. Castle! | 卡塞尔先生 |
[25:24] | Hey! I was… I just… | 你好 我正在 我只是 |
[25:31] | I can’t believe she locked me up. | 不敢相信她竟然把我关起来了 |
[25:32] | She — she has no idea | 她还不知道 |
[25:34] | she’s stopping me from getting back to her. | 她这是在阻止我回到她身边 |
[25:36] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[25:38] | Maybe this is your real life. | 可能这才是你真实的生活 |
[25:39] | ‘Cause the one where you’re rich and famous | 你说你有钱有名还和这个性感警察订了婚 |
[25:41] | and engaged to the hot cop sounds pretty made-up to me. | 对我来说才像是编出来 |
[25:44] | I called your mother. | 我给你妈打了电话 |
[25:45] | She refused to come and get you. | 她不肯来接你 |
[25:48] | Oh. Well, she always did believe in tough love. | 她坚信严厉是最好的教育方式 |
[25:50] | That doesn’t seem to have worked out in your case. | 不过看起来教育得并不成功 |
[25:52] | No. | 确实如此 |
[25:54] | What is it with you and this case, Mr. Castle? | 卡塞尔先生 你为什么对这案子这么上心 |
[25:57] | I’m a mystery writer and I’m compelled | 我是个推理作家 |
[25:59] | to know how the story ends. | 我非得知道故事怎么收尾 |
[26:00] | With you… | 你的故事 |
[26:03] | …going home. | 以回家收尾 |
[26:05] | You’re letting me go? | 你放我走吗 |
[26:06] | Well, I could let you stay overnight, | 我也能让你在这呆一晚上 |
[26:08] | but then I would have to do the paperwork. | 但那样的话我就得写书面报告了 |
[26:10] | No, no. I, uh… | 不不 我 |
[26:15] | You know, you were right. We have met before. | 你说得对 我们之前见过 |
[26:18] | – We have? – On a book tour for an old Derrick Storm novel. | -见过吗 -德里克·斯道姆小说的签售 |
[26:21] | I, uh, waited in line to get it signed…by you. | 我排队等 打算让你签名 |
[26:26] | I used to love those books. | 我以前很喜欢这些书 |
[26:28] | You never told me that. | 你从来没跟我说过 |
[26:29] | Well, we’ve only known each other for a day. | 我们才认识了一天 |
[26:32] | Although it feels a lot longer. | 尽管感觉起来 远长于一天 |
[26:34] | I have that effect on people. | 跟我混 容易产生这样的错觉 |
[26:38] | There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 我一直有件事想问你 |
[26:41] | Anything. | 随便问 |
[26:42] | Why did you kill Derrick Storm? | 为什么你要让德里克·斯道姆死掉呢 |
[26:46] | Hey, cap. | 警监 |
[26:47] | We’ve got something. | 我们有线索了 |
[26:49] | Another time, I guess. | 下次吧 |
[26:51] | Good night, Mr. Castle. | 晚安 卡塞尔先生 |
[26:58] | So we talked to the concierge at the airport. | 我们和机场迎宾员谈了谈 |
[26:59] | He admitted to taking a bribe from Maria | 他承认从玛利亚那收了贿赂 |
[27:01] | to switch limo companies, but he swore he didn’t tell anyone. | 换了豪轿公司 但他发誓没告诉别人 |
[27:04] | But when we held his feet to the fire, | 但当我们给他施压时 |
[27:05] | he came clean about what he saw that night. | 他才把那晚看到的事情说了出来 |
[27:07] | A black g-wagon sitting outside the airport gates | 一辆黑色的奔驰SUV停在机场门外 |
[27:10] | – with two guys in it. – Our shooters. | -有两个人在里面 -就是开枪的人 |
[27:12] | So they must have been waiting for Gensler, | 他们肯定是在等甘斯勒 |
[27:14] | and then they followed him from the airport. | 然后就跟踪了他 |
[27:16] | Yeah, and while they were waiting, | 是的 在等待期间 |
[27:17] | one of them stepped out for a smoke. | 其中一个人出来抽烟 |
[27:19] | Surveillance caught him on camera. | 监控系统拍到了他 |
[27:20] | We issued a B.O.L.O., and we’re gonna run the tattoo | 我们发了全境通告 明天早上 |
[27:22] | through the database in the morning. | 我们会在数据库里查找那个纹身 |
[27:24] | All right. Why don’t you gentlemen keep me apprised? | 好的 有消息随时通知我 |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:42] | I thought we agreed that you were leaving. | 我以为我们已达成一致 你得闪人了 |
[27:44] | Well, I had a thought about the case. | 我对这个案子有个想法 |
[27:45] | You’re not on the case. | 你跟这个案子没关系 |
[27:47] | Actually, I was thinking about you. | 事实上 我是在想你 |
[27:49] | I was wondering if I could buy you a drink. | 我在想我能否请你喝一杯 |
[27:50] | It’s the least I could do. I owe you that much. | 这是最起码的 我欠了你的情 |
[27:53] | Right. Well, I don’t think that that would be a good — | 可我觉得这不是个好… |
[27:54] | And if you come, I will tell you why I killed Derrick Storm. | 你来 就告诉你我写死德里克·斯道姆的原因 |
[28:02] | So, the youngest woman to ever make captain. | 史上最年轻的女警监 |
[28:06] | That’s impressive. | 太了不起了 |
[28:07] | – It’s not all that it’s cracked up to be. – No? | -没那么好啦 -不是吗 |
[28:10] | No, and if you really are basing a character on me, | 不 如果你真以我为原型创造角色 |
[28:13] | then she’s gonna be boring. | 她肯定很没无聊 |
[28:14] | Oh, I doubt you could ever be boring. | 我可不觉得你会无趣 |
[28:16] | Well, my life mostly consists of paperwork and politics. | 我的生活里尽是些书面报告和警局政治 |
[28:22] | Ah, you miss the streets. | 你想念办案时光 |
[28:26] | Truthfully, I-I don’t think | 说实话 我觉得 |
[28:28] | that I was meant to be a homicide detective. | 我不该成为一个凶案警探 |
[28:31] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[28:32] | Because the case that made me want to be a cop, | 因为让我想成为警察的那个案子 |
[28:35] | I was never able to solve. | 我一直没能侦破 |
[28:39] | Anyway, back to you. | 不过 话说回来 |
[28:41] | Why did you kill off Derrick Storm? | 你为什么写死德里克·斯道姆呢 |
[28:45] | Ah. It’s complicated. | 这有点复杂 |
[28:46] | Wait. What is this place? | 等一下 这是什么地方 |
[28:49] | – I thought this was a date. – Okay, hang on. Hear me out. | -我以为这只是个约会 -你听我说完 |
[28:51] | You’re still working the case. | 你还在查那个案子 |
[28:53] | Listen. The crimson rhino is the mascot | 听着 深红犀牛是澳大利亚 |
[28:55] | for an Australian rugby team. | 一个橄榄球队的吉祥物 |
[28:56] | If our suspect has a tattoo on his neck, | 如果嫌犯脖子上有那个纹身 |
[28:59] | he’s got to be a major fan. I looked it up. | 他肯定是球队的铁杆粉丝 我查了下 |
[29:01] | There’s only one bar in New York | 这是纽约唯一一家 |
[29:02] | that plays their games live. | 会现场直播他们比赛的酒吧 |
[29:04] | And there’s one on right now. | 现在就有一场比赛 |
[29:06] | I knew this was a mistake. | 我就知道这是个错误 |
[29:08] | Beckett, wait. | 贝克特 等等 |
[29:12] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[29:15] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[29:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[29:21] | N.Y.P.D. Step away from the bar | 纽约警局 离开吧台 |
[29:24] | and put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[29:27] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[29:34] | We make a pretty good team, you and I. | 你和我 是对好搭档唉 |
[29:47] | Well? What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[29:48] | Nothing, on the advice of his high-powered counsel. | 什么都没说 在他那厉害律师的建议下 |
[29:53] | – Okay, so what’s our next move? – There is no next move. | -那我们接下来有什么行动 -没行动 |
[29:56] | You asked to stick around until this case was resolved. | 你说你想待到案子破了再走 |
[29:58] | – It’s resolved. – How is it resolved? | -现在已经破案了 -这怎么能算破案 |
[30:00] | Detectives Ryan and Esposito found the G-wagon | 莱恩和埃斯波西托警探在嫌犯家找到了 |
[30:02] | and the murder weapons at our suspect’s place. | 那辆奔驰还有杀人凶器 |
[30:04] | This is open-and-shut. | 一切都明了了 |
[30:06] | What about the artifact? We need to find it. | 那个工艺品呢 我们得找到它 |
[30:07] | Whoever had them steal it, | 那个让他们偷东西的人 |
[30:09] | it and they are long gone by now. | 那东西和他们早就不见了 |
[30:11] | Someone has to know where it is. | 肯定有人知道它在哪里 |
[30:13] | There’s the other shooter. | 还有一个枪手 |
[30:14] | Okay, but we have no way to find him. | 但我们没有办法找到他 |
[30:17] | Look, the D.A.’s gonna ask for a plea deal. | 地方检察官会要一个认罪协议 |
[30:21] | But trust me, this suspect’s ex-military. | 但相信我 这个嫌犯以前是军人 |
[30:23] | – He’s not gonna roll. – So that’s it? | -他不可能供出同伴的 -就这么放手了 |
[30:25] | This isn’t one of your books, Mr. Castle. | 这不是你的书 卡塞尔先生 |
[30:27] | You don’t always get the answers. | 你不会总能找到答案 |
[30:28] | We cleared the case. It’s a win. | 我们已经结案了 我们赢了 |
[30:31] | No, you know, that — that can’t be it. | 不 不能就这样了结 |
[30:34] | The Kate Beckett in my world would never call this a win. | 我那个世界的凯特·贝克特绝不会就此罢休 |
[30:37] | The Kate Beckett where I come from, she would be unrelenting | 我认识的凯特·贝克特绝不会 |
[30:39] | in the face of anything that’s thrown in her path. | 碰到一点点困难就放弃 |
[30:41] | She would find the truth, and she would… | 她会追寻真相 她绝对… |
[30:43] | never compromise. | 不会妥协 |
[30:45] | I don’t know what “Twilight Zone” world | 我不了解那个你自称来自的 |
[30:47] | you think you come from, but you don’t know me, | 《阴阳魔界》 但你并不了解我 |
[30:49] | and don’t pretend you do. | 也请别装作了 |
[30:51] | Goodbye, Mr. Castle. | 再会 卡塞尔先生 |
[30:53] | We’re done here. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
[31:10] | – You’re still up. – Still on LA Time. | -你还没睡呢 -还在洛杉矶时间呢 |
[31:14] | Right. | 也对 |
[31:15] | So did you find your mystic meteor? | 你找到那个神秘陨石了吗 |
[31:18] | No, no, um… trail went cold. | 不 没有 线索断了 |
[31:21] | Guess you’re stuck here with us then. | 看来你要和我们困在这了 |
[31:24] | Come, come sit with me. | 过来 和我坐会儿 |
[31:27] | Come on. Just give me a chance. | 来吧 给我一次机会 |
[31:29] | Just, um, for old times’ sake. | 看在以往的情份上 |
[31:31] | I have a-a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[31:34] | And, and I would love a-a non-ironic answer. | 希望能得到非反讽的回答 |
[31:39] | What happened between us? | 我们之间到底发生了什么 |
[31:40] | Why did you move to LA? | 你为什么要搬去洛杉矶 |
[31:43] | You know why. | 你心里清楚 |
[31:45] | Uh, tell me again. | 再讲一遍吧 |
[31:47] | Because you gave up. | 因为你放弃了 |
[31:49] | You read all those terrible reviews on your magnum opus, | 你看了那些对你著作的负面评论 |
[31:52] | and you couldn’t move past it, | 心里的那道坎始终过不去 |
[31:53] | And I couldn’t stick around and watch. | 我没法待在这儿看你这样 |
[31:58] | But you know what? | 可你知道吗 |
[32:00] | Now I think I understand it. | 我想我现在能理解了 |
[32:02] | What do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[32:03] | I had all these plans, you know? | 我原本雄心壮志 |
[32:05] | To change the world. | 想要改变世界 |
[32:06] | But this nonprofit I’m working for — | 我一直在为公益事业努力工作 |
[32:09] | Everything we do seems so small and pointless. | 可所做的一切都显得渺小虚无 |
[32:12] | It’s like nothing I do matters, | 感觉我做什么都没有意义 |
[32:13] | so why try? | 那我为什么还要做呢 |
[32:14] | Sweetie, no. Um… | 亲爱的 不是的 |
[32:17] | Everything you do matters. | 你所做的每一件事都有意义 |
[32:20] | Every moment, every decision you make, | 每个瞬间 每个你做的决定 |
[32:23] | it affects the people around you, | 都影响着你周遭的人们 |
[32:24] | it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. | 都在潜移默化地改变着世界 |
[32:29] | And no matter what your reality, | 不论现实世界是怎样的 |
[32:30] | you can make it better. | 你都可以努力使它变得更好 |
[32:34] | We both can. | 我们都可以 |
[32:41] | I’ve missed you, dad. | 我好想你 爸爸 |
[32:56] | Darling, where are you off to? | 亲爱的 你这是要去哪里 |
[32:59] | I’m gonna take my own advice. | 我决定听从自己内心的声音 |
[33:00] | I know why the universe sent me to this world. | 我知道为什么老天把我弄到这个世界来 |
[33:04] | So the most important day of our lives got screwed up. | 就算一生中最重要的一天搞砸了 |
[33:07] | Big deal. | 那又怎样 |
[33:09] | She’s better off with me. | 她和我一起才更幸福 |
[33:10] | And I’m better off with her, even in this world. | 我和她在一起才更好 即使在这个世界 |
[33:13] | If I can prove to this Beckett how extraordinary she is, | 假如我能向这个贝克特证明她有多厉害 |
[33:17] | she can help me find that artifact, | 那她就能帮我找到这个工艺品 |
[33:19] | and I can get back home. | 这样我就能回去了 |
[33:21] | There you go. It’s a large cappuccino for Rick, | 好了 里克的大杯卡布奇诺 |
[33:24] | and a large skinny latte two-pump sugar-free vanilla for Kate, right? | 凯特的大杯双份无糖香草脱脂拿铁 |
[33:26] | Perfect! | 没错 |
[33:27] | Awesome. Thank you very much. | 太好了 非常感谢 |
[33:32] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[33:33] | That’s okay. I’ll give you a ride. | 不用了 我来载你一程 |
[33:36] | I hate this world. | 我讨厌这个世界 |
[33:45] | Easy. Take it easy. | 别紧张 放松点 |
[33:48] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[33:50] | Marcus Lark. Lark Development. | 马库斯·拉克 拉克开发公司 |
[33:53] | So you’re behind this. | 原来你就是幕后黑手 |
[33:55] | What do you know about this, Mr. Castle? | 你对这个了解多少 卡赛尔先生 |
[33:57] | I know you killed two men for it. | 我知道你为了它杀了两个人 |
[33:59] | Oh, you know more than that. | 你知道的可不止这些 |
[34:02] | My attorney overheard you at the police station. | 我的律师在警局无意听到你的话 |
[34:05] | So I had him check up on you. | 我就让他查了下你的底细 |
[34:07] | Pretty strange behavior the last two days, | 过去两天的表现非常奇怪 |
[34:09] | which means either you’re psychotic, | 就是说要么是因为你精神不正常 |
[34:11] | or this isn’t your world. | 要么是因为这不是你的世界 |
[34:13] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在讲什么 |
[34:15] | I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 |
[34:21] | Do you know how many years I spent looking for this? | 你知不知道我花了多少年时间寻找这个 |
[34:27] | Hearing the whispered secrets. | 获取不为人知的奥秘 |
[34:30] | Ancient alien technology. | 古老的外星科技 |
[34:32] | Naturally occurring quantum anomalies. | 自然发生的量子异常 |
[34:34] | The power of god. | 神的力量 |
[34:35] | I spent years untangling legend from truth. | 我毕生都在从传说中寻找真相 |
[34:40] | The Incans believed it was a gateway to the gods, | 印加人认为这是通往众神的入口 |
[34:42] | But…it’s not. | 可惜 并不是 |
[34:46] | It’s a doorway to the infinite. | 它是开启无限种可能的钥匙 |
[34:49] | A chance to change my destiny. | 一个改变我宿命的机会 |
[34:54] | I know everything about this, Mr. Castle — | 它所有的秘密我都知道 卡赛尔先生 |
[34:57] | Except how it works. | 就是不知道它如何起效 |
[34:59] | You’re rich, successful. You have everything. | 你有钱 事业有成 什么都有 |
[35:03] | Why would you want to change your destiny? | 为什么想要改变自己的宿命 |
[35:04] | No man lives without regrets. | 是个人都有后悔的事情 |
[35:07] | Now then, Mr. Castle, | 别废话了 卡塞尔先生 |
[35:10] | How does it work? | 到底是什么原理 |
[35:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:12] | I was holding on to it, and it just happened. | 我就是拿在手上 然后就这么发生了 |
[35:14] | Look, I don’t want to hurt you, | 我无意伤害你 |
[35:15] | but I will if you don’t tell me how it works. | 但假如你不告诉 我不得不那样做 |
[35:18] | I swear to you, I don’t know. | 我发誓 我真的不知道 |
[35:20] | – Shoot out his knee. – What? | -打穿他的膝盖 -什么 |
[35:22] | N.Y.P.D.! Drop your weapon now! | 纽约警察 马上放下武器 |
[35:27] | Regret this! | 后悔这个吧 |
[35:33] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. How’d you find me? | -你没事吧 -没 你怎么找到我的 |
[35:35] | I couldn’t stop thinking about what you said about compromise. | 我不停回想你说的关于绝不妥协的事 |
[35:39] | So I decided to retrace the investigation. | 所以我回顾了整个调查 |
[35:41] | It’s — it’s just pure luck that it brought me here when it did. | 我能找到这 完全是靠运气 |
[35:44] | Or fate. | 或是命运 |
[35:46] | Why are you here? What did they want from you? | 你怎么在这里 他们想从你这获取什么 |
[35:56] | Something I guess I didn’t have. | 一件我并没有的东西 |
[35:59] | Look out! | 小心 |
[36:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[36:05] | Mr. Castle, you saved my life. | 卡塞尔先生 你救了我一命 |
[36:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:11] | Because I love you, Kate. | 因为我爱你 凯特 |
[36:13] | Mr. Castle? | 卡塞尔先生 |
[36:16] | No, please don’t go. Stay with me. | 不 求求你别死 坚持住 |
[36:19] | Stay with me, Castle. | 坚持住 卡塞尔 |
[36:21] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[36:23] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[36:24] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[36:26] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[36:28] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[36:29] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[36:32] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[36:33] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[36:36] | My you! | 是我的你 |
[36:38] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[36:39] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[36:41] | And I’m not dead. | 而且我没死 |
[36:42] | What happened? You hit your head? | 发生什么事了 你撞到头了吗 |
[36:43] | No. How long was I gone? | 没 我昏迷了多久 |
[36:44] | I don’t know. We got separated. | 我不知道 咱俩走散了 |
[36:45] | Ryan and Esposito got here just in time with backup. | 莱恩和埃斯波西托带后援及时赶来了 |
[36:53] | Hey, Castle. Missed all the excitement. | 卡塞尔 你错过了激动人心的时刻 |
[36:55] | – We were awesome. Weren’t we, Javi? – As usual. | -我们超拽的 是吧 哈维 -一向如此 |
[37:00] | Lark. | 拉克 |
[37:03] | It looks like he was behind the theft. | 他才是盗窃的幕后指使 |
[37:05] | Although none of them are talking. | 不过他们都不肯交代 |
[37:07] | You know, the one thing that we haven’t been able to find | 我们唯一没找到的 |
[37:09] | is the object that was in the briefcase. | 就是手提箱里的东西 |
[37:13] | When you hold this, do not wonder, | 你拿着它的时候 千万别想 |
[37:15] | even for a second, | 你在别的地方会过得比这好 |
[37:17] | if you’d be better off anyplace else but here. | 一秒钟都不许想 |
[37:25] | So in this alternate universe, | 你是说在另一个宇宙里 |
[37:27] | I was the captain, and you and I had never met? | 我是警监 而咱俩从来没见过 |
[37:29] | You were married to your work, | 你嫁给了你的工作 |
[37:31] | a lot like you were when I met you. | 就跟我最初认识你的时候一样 |
[37:32] | And how were you without me? Did you win the Pulitzer? | 那你没有我过得怎么样 赢了普利策奖吗 |
[37:35] | Uh, I was…still waiting to hear. | 我 我还在等结果 |
[37:37] | But I — my life was nowhere near as wonderful without you. | 但是没有你 我的生活远没这么幸福 |
[37:40] | That’s quite a dream. | 这梦还真丰富啊 |
[37:42] | Magical artifacts and parallel worlds. | 又是魔法工艺品又是平行宇宙的 |
[37:44] | Yeah, it was… a lot more than that. | 是啊 还不止呢 |
[37:48] | You know, the only other world I would ever | 你知道吗 我想要去的唯一一个世界 |
[37:49] | want to visit is the one where I made it to our wedding. | 就是我赶上咱俩婚礼的世界 |
[37:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:54] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[37:55] | It’s the reason I haven’t been sleeping. | 所以我才一直无法入睡 |
[37:58] | You know, I keep trying to figure it out — | 我一直试图搞明白 |
[38:00] | how do you live with the man | 你怎么能容忍一个失去两个月人生 |
[38:02] | who’s lost two months of his life and left you at the altar? | 而且把你独自丢在婚礼上的男人呢 |
[38:05] | How do I live with… | 我又怎么能容忍 |
[38:07] | the pain I know I’ve caused you? | 我自己带给你那么大伤害呢 |
[38:10] | How do we get past this? | 我们怎么才能越过这一切呢 |
[38:12] | I wish I knew. | 我要是知道就好了 |
[38:15] | I think I have the answer. | 我想我找到答案了 |
[38:18] | We just do. | 我们大胆向前走就对了 |
[38:22] | So, Katherine Beckett, | 那么 凯萨琳·贝克特 |
[38:24] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:27] | I’ve already said yes. | 我已经答应过你的求婚了 |
[38:29] | Will you marry me right now? | 你愿意现在就嫁给我吗 |
[38:43] | Hey! Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你在这么短的时间里赶来 |
[38:49] | Oh, darling, I am so proud of you. | 亲爱的 我太为你骄傲了 |
[38:53] | – Mother, you know that audition? – Yeah. | -妈妈 还记得那个试演吗 -记得 |
[38:55] | I really think you should go for it. | 我真心认为你该去试试 |
[38:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:59] | – Thank you. – Okay. Do I… | -谢谢 -好的 我带没带 |
[39:02] | Oh, I got it. Okay. | 带了 好的 |
[39:33] | Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[39:40] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你们准备好就可以开始了 |
[39:42] | Yes. | 好了 |
[39:50] | The moment that I met you, | 从我遇见你的那刻起 |
[39:53] | my life became extraordinary. | 我的生活变得不同寻常 |
[39:56] | You taught me to be my best self, | 你教会我做更好的自己 |
[39:58] | to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. | 去期待明天的探险 |
[40:02] | And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. | 当我脆弱的时候 你给我坚强的臂膀 |
[40:06] | I love you, Richard Castle. | 我爱你 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[40:10] | And I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile | 我希望一生活在你温暖的笑容 |
[40:13] | and the strength of your embrace. | 和坚实的拥抱中 |
[40:17] | I promise you I will love you. | 我发誓我将爱你 |
[40:20] | I will be your friend | 做你的挚友 |
[40:23] | and your partner in crime and in life, always. | 并成为你工作和生活上的伴侣 直到永远 |
[40:40] | The moment we met, | 从我们相遇的那刻起 |
[40:42] | my life became extraordinary. | 我的生活变得不同寻常 |
[40:48] | You taught me more about myself | 你教会我很多 |
[40:49] | than I knew there was to learn. | 我都不知道存在的知识 |
[40:53] | You are the joy in my heart. | 你是我内心的喜悦 |
[40:57] | You’re the last person I want to see | 你是我每晚 |
[40:58] | every night when I close my eyes. | 想要相拥入眠的人 |
[41:02] | I love you, Katherine Beckett. | 我爱你 凯萨琳·贝克特 |
[41:06] | And the mystery of you is the one | 你是我想要倾尽此生 |
[41:07] | I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. | 去探索的迷 |
[41:13] | I promise to love you, | 我发誓我将爱你 |
[41:17] | to be your friend, | 做你的挚友 |
[41:19] | and your partner in crime | 并成为你工作中 |
[41:22] | and life, | 和生活上的伴侣 |
[41:24] | till death do us part, | 倾此一生 |
[41:27] | and for the time of our lives. | 直至生命尽头 |
[41:30] | By the power vested in me | 据纽约州 |
[41:31] | by the state of New York, | 赋予我的权利 |
[41:32] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[41:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:47] | Mrs. Castle, | 卡塞尔太太 |
[41:49] | may I have this dance? | 可以请你跳支舞吗 |
[41:51] | There’s no…music. | 没有音乐啊 |
[42:08] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |