时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Oh, my god, ice cream? Are you trying to kill me? | 天呐 冰淇淋 你是想要我命吗 |
[00:30] | At least you’ll die happy. | 至少你会快乐地死去 |
[00:33] | Kate? | 你来点 |
[00:34] | Oh, no, thanks, I couldn’t, not after this | 不了 谢谢 吃不下了 |
[00:36] | amazing meal that you guys just stuffed us with. | 刚刚这顿美餐把我填得饱饱的了 |
[00:38] | Oh… darling, I’m sorry. Dessert is not optional, | 亲爱的 抱歉 甜点可是非吃不可 |
[00:40] | Not after I traipsed all over town | 我为了找到理查德 |
[00:42] | to find Richard his favorite flavor of ice cream. | 最喜欢的冰淇淋可是走遍全城 |
[00:44] | – Potato chip fudge? – Yes! | -薯片软糖 -没错 |
[00:48] | Beckett, dig deep. | 贝克特 吃吧 |
[00:49] | Come… you would not quit at mile 25 of a marathon. | 万里长征 只差这一步了啊 |
[00:52] | You know what? Why don’t we take a break | 我们还是中场休息一下 |
[00:54] | and you and I do dishes? | 咱俩刷盘子吧 |
[00:55] | Oh, don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[00:57] | Gram and I have it covered. | 奶奶和我能搞定的 |
[00:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:03] | You are not letting them do dishes after they just cooked. | 她俩做了饭啊 你不会真让她们洗碗吧 |
[01:07] | They want to. | 她们喜欢啊 |
[01:07] | You’re seriously milking this whole | 你是真要把 |
[01:09] | “I’ve been missing for two months thing,” aren’t you? | “我失踪两个月”当做资本 讨好处 是吧 |
[01:10] | They are glad to have me back, | 她们很高兴我能回来 |
[01:13] | and if fussing over me makes them happy… | 如果对我关照得无微不至能让她们开心 |
[01:16] | Enjoy it. | 那就偷乐嘛 |
[01:17] | Like you ought to be enjoying this | 你也该尝尝这个 |
[01:19] | potato chip fudge ice cream sundae. | 薯片软糖冰淇淋圣代 |
[01:21] | It’s got that whole salty/sweet thing going on. | 有种又咸又甜的味道 |
[01:24] | It’s just… just like me. | 跟我一样 |
[01:34] | I’ll… I’ll get yeah. I’ll get it. Mm. | 我来接吧 |
[01:37] | Beckett’s phone. | 贝克特的电话 |
[01:45] | Look, I know that you’ve only been back | 我知道你才回来几周 |
[01:47] | for a few weeks, and we’re all still trying to process it, | 我们都还在适应这一点 |
[01:50] | but I gotta say, | 但我得说 |
[01:52] | Alexis waiting on you hand and foot… | 阿丽克西斯对你那么关照 |
[01:54] | it’s just it’s a little odd. | 实在好怪 |
[01:57] | Hey, you know what’s really odd? | 你知道什么才叫怪吗 |
[01:58] | Ice cream truck in the middle of nowhere. | 冰淇淋车开到这么荒无人烟的地方 |
[02:00] | There’s no kids lining up to buy bomb pops around here. | 这里才没有小孩会来排队买糖呢 |
[02:02] | Yeah, this couldn’t have been the driver’s route. | 是啊 这里一定不是常规行车路线 |
[02:05] | Not even close. I just got off the phone | 差远了 我刚刚跟冰淇淋车的 |
[02:07] | with the owner of the ice cream truck… | 车主通过电话 |
[02:08] | Sergei Vetotchkin. | 谢尔盖·维托什金 |
[02:09] | The victim is his son… Anton, 22. | 死者是他儿子 安东 22岁 |
[02:12] | They found him behind the wheel around 5:00 p.m. | 早上5点发现他死在车座上 |
[02:14] | Is nothing sacred? | 这世上没有神圣的东西了吗 |
[02:16] | I mean, who kills an ice cream man, | 谁会杀冰淇淋车售货员啊 |
[02:17] | a symbol of childhood innocence? | 这可是童真的象征 |
[02:19] | Maybe someone wanted his money. | 或许有人是想抢他钱 |
[02:21] | Except that today’s cash receipts were still in the van. | 但是今天的收入都还在车上 |
[02:25] | And whoever did this shot him at close range. | 而且凶手是近距离开枪 |
[02:27] | Two G.S.W.s to the chest with powder burns. | 胸口两处枪伤 有焦痕 |
[02:30] | We figure the shooter boarded the truck | 我们认为凶手登上车 |
[02:32] | and shot Anton, knocking him back into the shifter. | 射死了安东 然后把他抬回座位里 |
[02:35] | Went into first, and that’s why the truck rolled here. | 挂一档 车慢慢开到了这里 |
[02:37] | Killer probably bolted out the back. | 凶手大概从车后逃离的 |
[02:40] | Anyone see it? | 有人看到了吗 |
[02:41] | We got unis canvassing for witnesses, | 我们派了警员在这里找目击者 |
[02:42] | but it’s not exactly an area where people hang out. | 但这一带没什么人 |
[02:45] | And what about street cams? | 那街头监控呢 |
[02:46] | Coverage is spotty. We’ll get really lucky if we get a hit. | 覆盖不全 如果有发现真是撞大运了 |
[02:49] | What was this kid doing here in the first place? | 这孩子为什么来这一带啊 |
[02:52] | I don’t know why our son would be in that neighborhood. | 我不知道我们儿子为什么去那一带 |
[02:55] | That’s not where we do business. | 我们不是在那里做生意的 |
[02:56] | Well, is it possible that he was involved | 他有没有可能卷进什么 |
[02:58] | in something that would take him down there, | 危险的事中 |
[03:00] | something dangerous? | 才会去那边 |
[03:01] | No. Anton was…A good boy. | 不 安东是个好孩子 |
[03:04] | Never got in trouble. | 他从没惹过麻烦 |
[03:06] | Were there any troubles on his route? | 他行车线路上有什么麻烦吗 |
[03:08] | Anything unusual going on in his life? | 他生活中有什么异常吗 |
[03:12] | He came home early from school. | 他早下学回家了 |
[03:14] | What school did he go to? | 他去哪所学校 |
[03:15] | He was taking night classes at the community college | 他在布朗克斯的社区大学夜校 |
[03:18] | in the Bronx for graphic design. | 学平面设计 |
[03:21] | Since he was a boy in Abkhazia, he loved to draw. | 他小时候在阿布哈兹就喜欢画画 |
[03:25] | But last night, he came back from class | 但昨晚 他从学校回来时 |
[03:28] | very upset, like something was wrong. | 十分不安 似乎是出事了 |
[03:33] | Yeah, there was definitely something wrong. | 是啊 当时的确不对劲 |
[03:34] | I’d never seen Anton like that before. | 我从没见过安东那副样子 |
[03:38] | Could you tell us what happened? | 能跟我们说说情况吗 |
[03:39] | Yeah, I’d given the class an assignment, | 我给了他一项课业任务 |
[03:41] | and Anton was working at his station like everyone else, | 安东像其他人一样在自己的工作台做设计 |
[03:44] | and all of a sudden he started shaking like he was terrified. | 突然之间 他就开始颤抖 似乎很害怕 |
[03:48] | Because of what? | 因为什么 |
[03:50] | I don’t know. He ran out of the room. | 不知道 他随后跑出了教室 |
[03:52] | But I saw him later in the parking lot | 但后来我在停车场 |
[03:54] | getting into a car with some guy. | 看见他上了一个男人的车 |
[03:56] | What guy? Can you describe him? | 什么男人 能描述一下吗 |
[03:58] | No, it was too dark, but… | 太暗了 |
[04:00] | I-I do remember the car. | 我记得那辆车 |
[04:02] | It was bright green, an old Camry. | 亮绿色 老款凯美瑞 |
[04:05] | Did you happen to get a license plate? | 你记得车牌吗 |
[04:06] | I-I got a 3, an “E,” and a “K.” | 我记得有3 E和K |
[04:10] | You said this all started when he was at his station. | 你说他是在工作台上突然发作 |
[04:13] | Can we take a look at what he was working on? | 能让我们看下他之前在忙些什么吗 |
[04:15] | Uh, yeah. I have to log you into the system. | 可以 我得先登录系统 |
[04:28] | What the – – | 怎么会这样 |
[04:29] | His portfolio is gone and all his… | 他的文件夹不见了 而且他的 |
[04:31] | projects have been deleted. | 作业也被删除了 |
[04:32] | Did Anton delete them? Why would he do that? | 是安东自己删除的吗 他为什么这么做 |
[04:35] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[04:39] | It’s C.S.U. Ryan. | 是鉴证组 我是莱恩 |
[04:48] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[04:49] | Hey. C.S.U. got us a lead. | 鉴证组有发现 |
[04:52] | See how this cabinet door is open? | 看这个柜子的关合状态 |
[04:55] | Just like in these crime scene photos. | 跟凶案现场的照片一样 |
[05:01] | Okay. So? | 嗯 是一样的 那又如何 |
[05:03] | So when the cabinet door is closed… | 当柜子右边的门关上的时候 |
[05:06] | There’s blood spatter on the door panel behind it. | 左边原先被遮盖的地方也有血迹 |
[05:09] | Which means the door was closed when Anton was shot. | 说明安东被杀的时候右边的门是关上的 |
[05:11] | Yep. Now, see this smear of blood | 对 现在你们再看门内面 |
[05:15] | on the inside edge of the door? | 边缘处的血印 |
[05:16] | C.S.U. said that this came from a finger, | 鉴证组的人说这是手指印造成的 |
[05:18] | So somebody grabbed the door from the inside, | 所以有人从柜子里面 |
[05:22] | pulling it open. | 打开了门 |
[05:23] | If someone was in there when Anton was shot… | 如果安东被杀时有人在里面 |
[05:25] | – They saw our killer. – A witness. | -他就看见了杀人凶手 -有目击证人 |
[05:27] | Yeah, not only that, I think our witness might be a kid. | 不是这么简单 我猜测目击证人也许是个孩子 |
[05:29] | What? | 你说什么 |
[05:31] | They left that on the inside of the cabinet. | 这是他落在柜子里的 |
[05:33] | It’s a permission slip for a class trip. | 是一张班级郊游的许可征询信 |
[05:36] | No usable prints on it, | 无法从上面套取有用的指纹 |
[05:37] | But it does have today’s date. | 但的确是今天的日期 |
[05:40] | Kennedy elementary. | 肯尼迪小学 |
[05:41] | That’s less than a mile away. | 离这不到一英里 |
[05:42] | Assuming an afternoon dismissal, | 假设下午放学后 |
[05:44] | Anton was shot at 5:00 p.m. | 安东被杀时大概是下午5点 |
[05:46] | Someone from that school was in this van when Anton was killed. | 安东被杀时一位肯尼迪小学的学生在货车里 |
[05:51] | Someone from Miss Ruiz’s second grade class. | 是鲁伊兹老师二年级班上的学生 |
[05:55] | I can’t imagine it’s one of Mrs. Ruiz’s students. | 我不敢相信是鲁伊兹老师班上的学生 |
[05:58] | Why would they even be in that area alone? | 他们怎么会自己跑到那去 |
[06:00] | Well, we’ll know more once our youth officer | 等我们警官跟他们聊完后 |
[06:02] | is done talking to them. | 就知道了 |
[06:03] | Now, what time did… | 昨天鲁伊兹老师班上 |
[06:04] | Mrs. Ruiz’s class let out yesterday? | 是几点下课的 |
[06:07] | At 3 p.m., and each child was picked up | 3点放学的 而且每个孩子都是由 |
[06:09] | by a parent or authorized guardian. | 父母或者合法的监护人接走的 |
[06:10] | Okay, and I’m gonna need a list of all of their names | 我需要一份他们的名单 |
[06:13] | so we can determine where they were at 5:00 p.m. | 这样我们才能推断出下午5点他们大概在什么地方 |
[06:15] | – Of course. – Detective Deckett? | -没问题 -贝克特警探 |
[06:18] | Mrs. Ruiz and I talked to all the students. | 我和鲁伊兹老师和所有的学生都谈过了 |
[06:20] | None of them seems to be your witness. | 没人看起来像是目击者 |
[06:22] | Except one of them has to be. | 但是肯定有一个是 |
[06:25] | You know, maybe we should talk to them again. | 也许我们应该再跟他们聊一次 |
[06:27] | If they’re afraid to come forward, that’s not gonna help. | 如果他们害怕说出来 再来一次也没多大帮助 |
[06:29] | Or perhaps they didn’t see anything. | 又或者他们什么都没看见 |
[06:30] | Either way, these children shouldn’t be subjected | 不管怎样 他们也不该被无休止的问题 |
[06:32] | – to endless questions. – I know, I understand, | -一直纠缠下去 -我明白 |
[06:34] | But we have to find this witness. | 但我们必须找到目击证人 |
[06:36] | In cases like this, a child is often more likely | 像这种情况 孩子更容易像 |
[06:39] | to open up to somebody who’s not an authority figure – – | 非官方的人袒露心扉 |
[06:41] | A classmate, a friend. | 同学或者朋友 |
[06:44] | So, basically, we’re looking for someone | 所以我们要找一个 |
[06:47] | who won’t intimidate them. | 不会让他们觉得有压迫感的人 |
[06:49] | An adult presence in the classroom | 一个出现在教室里 |
[06:52] | that 8- year- olds will view as a peer, | 会被八岁的孩子当做是 |
[06:54] | someone that they can consider one of their own? | 他们同伴的成年人 |
[06:56] | Okay, but where would we find someone like that? | 好吧 可我们去哪找这样的人呢 |
[06:59] | Got it. | 通关了 |
[07:00] | Easy. | 太简单了 |
[07:15] | Thank you, Mrs. Ruiz, | 谢谢你 鲁伊兹老师 |
[07:16] | For letting Castle spend time in your classroom. | 同意让卡塞尔占用你的课堂时间 |
[07:19] | I wasn’t given much of a choice. | 我没什么选择 |
[07:20] | Well, then we apologize for the imposition, | 对此我们深表歉意 |
[07:23] | but we do need to figure out who this witness is. | 但我们的确需要找到目击证人 |
[07:26] | And just how are you going to do that? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[07:27] | You know we spoke to all of them already, right? | 你知道我们已经跟他们都谈过了 对吗 |
[07:29] | Yes, but being 90% kid myself, | 我不一样 我有儿童一般的心 |
[07:32] | I have an ability to get into the minds of children. | 我知道他们在想什么 |
[07:35] | And I have the perfect plan. | 而且我有个完美的计划 |
[07:36] | Trust me, there is no such thing. | 相信我 不可能的 |
[07:40] | Have you ever been in a room | 卡塞尔先生 你有曾和 |
[07:41] | with 20 second- graders, Mr. Castle? | 20个二年级学生待在一起的经历吗 |
[07:43] | I appreciate your concern, Leslie. | 谢谢你的关心 莱斯丽 |
[07:44] | May I call you Leslie? | 我能叫你莱斯丽吗 |
[07:46] | – “Mrs. Ruiz” Is fine. Excellent. | -鲁伊兹老师比较合适 -了解 |
[07:48] | I’m sure I’m more than capable of handling | 我有信心 对这些小鬼 |
[07:50] | anything these little charmers can throw my way. | 我能应付自如 |
[07:59] | In this case, is an eraser. | 别担心 只是个橡皮擦 |
[08:05] | Hey, what do you got? | 你们有什么发现吗 |
[08:06] | We chased down that partial plate | 我们根据安东老师提供的 |
[08:08] | that Anton’s teacher gave us. | 零星的车牌资料查了下 |
[08:09] | That car she saw? | 她看见的那辆车吗 |
[08:10] | Looks like it’s registered to a retired cop | 发现车子注册在一位已退休的 |
[08:12] | named Clark Jaffe. | 名叫克拉克·杰菲的警察名下 |
[08:14] | – A cop? – Yeah. | -警察 -对 |
[08:15] | Anton placed a call to him that night from | 安东那晚给他打了个电话 |
[08:17] | the pay phone outside the college. | 用的是校外的付费电话 |
[08:19] | Okay, bring him in. | 好 带他回来 |
[08:20] | That’s gonna be a problem. | 怕是不行了 |
[08:21] | Jaffe’s dead. Shot to death. | 他已经死了 被枪杀的 |
[08:23] | He was shot, too? When? | 他也被枪杀了 什么时候 |
[08:26] | Yesterday, about eight hours before Anton. | 昨天 安东遇害前八小时左右 |
[08:28] | And I ran ballistics. It’s a match. | 我进行了弹道对比 吻合 |
[08:31] | It’s the same shooter. | 是同一个凶手 |
[08:33] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好 我马上来 |
[08:37] | Hey, everybody. Atten– | 大家伙儿 注… |
[08:39] | Attention, everyone! Hello! Attention! | 注意 喂 大家都注意 |
[08:43] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[08:46] | Class. | 同学们 |
[08:51] | Neat trick. | 绝招啊 |
[08:52] | Children, this is Mr. Castle. | 孩子们 这位是卡塞尔先生 |
[08:54] | He’s gonna be helping me with today’s lessons. | 今天的课将由他来帮我上 |
[08:56] | Good morning, Mr. Castle. | 早上好 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:00] | Okay, Columbo. You’re on. | 好了 大侦探 该你上了 |
[09:05] | Right. | 好 |
[09:09] | Good morning, class. | 同学们 早上好 |
[09:10] | Does anyone here know what a writer is? | 咱们有谁知道什么是作家吗 |
[09:13] | – Yes? – A writer writes stories. | -你说 -作家就是写故事的 |
[09:15] | That’s exactly right. | 非常正确 |
[09:17] | And…who here knows a writer? | 那么…有谁认识任何作家吗 |
[09:20] | This is boring! | 真无聊 |
[09:21] | Mrs. Ruiz said I can show-and-tell my instant camera! | 鲁伊兹老师说我可以展示我的拍立得 |
[09:23] | Maybe later, Jason. | 稍等会吧 杰森 |
[09:27] | Yes? | 你说 |
[09:28] | Mr. Castle, aren’t you a writer? | 卡塞尔先生 你不是就作家吗 |
[09:30] | Well, as a matter of fact, I am. | 事实上 我还真是 |
[09:32] | Are you famous? | 你有名吗 |
[09:34] | Well, I don’t know if I’d use the word “Famous.” | 我不确定”有名”这个词是否恰当 |
[09:35] | -Some people… – my dad says your books suck. | -有人… -我爸爸说你的书很烂 |
[09:45] | Mr. Castle! | 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:47] | We do not make faces in my classroom. | 我的课堂上不能做鬼脸 |
[09:49] | He started it! | 是他先的 |
[09:53] | You said you had a plan? | 你说你有计划来着 |
[09:54] | Yes, yes, I have a plan. | 对 我有计划 |
[09:58] | Aside from me, does anyone here know another writer? | 除了我 还有人认识其他作家吗 |
[10:04] | Tell you what. Everyone look to your left. | 这样吧 所有人向左看 |
[10:07] | You’re looking at a writer. | 你们看到的都是作家 |
[10:09] | Except for you guys on the end. You’re looking at the wall. | 除了最后一列的同学 你们看的是墙 |
[10:13] | We are all writers. | 我们都是作家 |
[10:15] | If you can tell a story, you can write a story. | 如果你会讲故事 你就能写故事 |
[10:20] | So… | 所以… |
[10:23] | Let’s do that right now. Let’s write a story. | 咱们现在就开始吧 咱们来写个故事 |
[10:26] | It can be about a little boy | 主角可以是一个小男孩 |
[10:27] | or a little girl, just like you. | 或是小女孩 就像你们一样 |
[10:29] | It can be as silly or as scary as you want it to be. | 情节可以搞笑也可以恐怖 随你们发挥 |
[10:33] | Can I write about having a tea party? | 我能写一个过家家的故事吗 |
[10:35] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[10:36] | Mr. Castle, is it okay to make things up? | 卡塞尔先生 我可以编故事吗 |
[10:39] | Of course, yes. You can make things up, | 当然可以 你们可以编故事 |
[10:41] | Or you could, um, you could write it | 又或者 你们可以 |
[10:44] | based on something that happened in real life. | 改写生活中真实发生过的事 |
[10:48] | Is everyone ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[10:53] | Uh, go! | 开始 |
[11:02] | We found a link between our two vics? | 找到两名受害者之间的联系了吗 |
[11:03] | Other than Anton getting in Jaffe’s car that night, | 除了知道安东那晚上了杰菲的车 |
[11:05] | not so far, and Anton’s never been in trouble with the law. | 其他还没有 而且安东没有案底 |
[11:08] | You talk to Anton’s parents? | 问过安东的父母了吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah, they never heard of Jaffe. | 问了 他们从没听说过杰菲 |
[11:10] | I’m telling you, these guys, | 我跟你说 这两个人 |
[11:11] | they lived in different neighborhoods, | 他们住在不同的街区 |
[11:13] | they moved in different circles. | 结交的是不同的圈子 |
[11:14] | They drive off together, | 他们一起开车离开的 |
[11:15] | and then the next day they both end up dead? | 然后第二天两人都死了 |
[11:17] | They’re connected. We just gotta find out how. | 他们一定有关联 我们要查出来 |
[11:20] | I got something else. After Clark Jaffe was killed, | 还有点发现 克拉克·杰菲遇害后 |
[11:22] | someone tossed his place. | 有人翻过他的家 |
[11:25] | Killer was looking for something. | 凶手在找什么东西 |
[11:32] | If you don’t hydrate, they’ll eat you alive. | 不多喝点水的话 他们能把你累死 |
[11:34] | Ah, thank you. That’s very kind. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[11:37] | So, how are those stories they wrote? | 他们写的故事怎么样了 |
[11:39] | Oh, and feel free to use my desk. | 别客气 我的桌子尽管用 |
[11:42] | I was.. I just… | 我…只是 |
[11:45] | You don’t like me very much, do you? | 你不太喜欢我 对吧 |
[11:48] | That’s not it, Mr. Castle. | 不是 卡塞尔先生 |
[11:50] | These are kids, | 他们还是孩子 |
[11:51] | and it’s my job to protect them, | 我有责任保护他们 |
[11:54] | even from people who mean well. | 即便对方是出于好意 |
[11:58] | Besides, if one of them did see something, | 而且 如果他们真有人看到了什么 |
[12:00] | They’re too afraid to come forward. | 他都吓得没勇气说出来 |
[12:02] | So why would you expect them to write about? | 你又怎么能指望他会写下来呢 |
[12:04] | Well, I don’t. Well, not directly. | 我没有 起码不是直接写下来 |
[12:07] | But an experience that powerful | 但一段那么让人难忘的经历 |
[12:09] | is going to find a way to express itself | 总会想办法自己浮出水面 |
[12:11] | and end up on the page. | 最后就会落于纸上 |
[12:13] | Even the wildest fantasy is based on a kernel of truth. | 再天马行空的想象也是基于事实基础的 |
[12:17] | As a master storyteller, I’m able to separate | 作为一个故事大师 |
[12:20] | the make-believe from the telltale details of thinly veiled fact. | 我能从细微的痕迹中分辨出事实和虚构 |
[12:24] | You mark my words, Mrs. Ruiz… | 记住我的话 鲁伊兹老师 |
[12:26] | Somewhere in this pile is the key | 这堆东西中的某处 |
[12:28] | to identifying our witness. | 有我们找到目击者的关键 |
[12:39] | I followed up on Jaffe’s car. | 我查了杰菲的车 |
[12:41] | There’s no G.P.S., no E-ZPass. | 没有导航 没有收费系统的记录 |
[12:43] | There’s no way of finding out | 完全没有办法 |
[12:44] | where he and Anton went that night. | 知道他和安东那晚去了哪里 |
[12:47] | Okay, what about you on financials? | 好吧 你的财务状况调查如何 |
[12:49] | For an ex-cop, the guy lived like a monk. | 作为前警察 他的生活比和尚还简谱 |
[12:51] | So did Anton, which is part of our problem. | 安东也是 而这正是我们的麻烦所在 |
[12:53] | The kid had no cell phone, no credit cards to pull. | 那孩子没手机 没信用卡记录 |
[12:56] | There’s got to be a connection between these two guys. | 他们俩一定有联系 |
[12:57] | I’m just not finding it. | 但我就是找不到 |
[12:59] | But here’s what I don’t get — | 但我不理解的是 |
[13:00] | what’s a 22-year-old ice cream man | 22岁的一个卖冰淇淋的 |
[13:02] | doing with an ex-cop, anyway? | 能和一个前任警察有什么关系呢 |
[13:04] | I may have a lead on that. | 关于这事我可能有线索了 |
[13:05] | I was looking into the ice cream truck. | 我调查了那辆冰淇淋车 |
[13:07] | It was ticketed last week up on Marble Hill, | 上周在马布尔山被贴了罚单 |
[13:09] | – which is nowhere near Anton’s route. – So? | -但那根本不在安东的路线上 -于是 |
[13:11] | So I checked into Clark Jaffe’s financials. | 于是我调查了克拉克·杰菲的财务状况 |
[13:14] | Jaffe’s credit card shows that he parked at a meter | 杰菲的信用卡显示他恰在当天 |
[13:16] | the exact same block on the same day. | 用过同一条街的停车场 |
[13:20] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[13:23] | This is traffic cam footage of Anton’s truck that day. | 这是当天拍到安东的车的交通监控录像 |
[13:27] | Now watch. | 看 |
[13:34] | He goes into that shipping store. | 他进了那家物流店 |
[13:36] | What’s he doing in there? | 他去那干什么 |
[13:37] | I have no idea. But I scrubbed all the footage. | 不知道 但我仔细看了一遍录像 |
[13:40] | This is from an hour earlier. | 这是一小时前的 |
[13:45] | A green camry. | 绿色凯美瑞 |
[13:47] | And that’s Clark Jaffe. | 和克拉克·杰菲 |
[13:51] | Going into the same store. | 进了同一家店 |
[13:53] | So what were the two of them doing? | 他们俩去那儿干什么 |
[13:57] | I found it! | 我找到啦 |
[13:59] | I think I found our witness! | 我想我找到目击者了 |
[14:01] | Right here. It’s Jack. | 就是这份 是杰克 |
[14:03] | He wrote a story about an evil giant, | 他写了一个关于邪恶巨人的故事 |
[14:06] | which, from a child’s perspective, | 从孩子的角度看 |
[14:07] | is how the killer would seem. | 就是凶手应有的形象 |
[14:09] | He said that the giant spoke in a loud, angry voice, | 他说那个巨人声音很大很生气 |
[14:11] | said mean things, and promised he would hurt someone. | 说话很凶 而且说他要伤害别人 |
[14:15] | That’s just “Jack and the Beanstalk.” | 那不过是杰克与豌豆的故事 |
[14:17] | Yes, but in this story, the giant had a gun. | 没错 但他的故事里 巨人有把枪 |
[14:21] | Okay. Let’s say you’re right. | 好吧 就算你是对的 |
[14:23] | Let’s say Jack was hiding in the ice cream truck, | 假设杰克当时真藏在冰淇淋车里 |
[14:25] | and he’s afraid to tell anyone. | 而且他太害怕不愿说出来 |
[14:27] | How are you gonna get him to tell you? | 你又怎么让他告诉你呢 |
[14:39] | Keep moving! Move up! | 继续前进 前进 |
[14:41] | Hold back, guys! Cover me! | 停止前进 兄弟们 掩护我 |
[14:44] | Got ’em! | 干掉他们啦 |
[14:44] | Nice work! Whoa! Wait a minute. | 干的好 等等 |
[14:47] | I think I see more bad guys ahead. | 我想我看到前方出现了更多坏人 |
[14:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:51] | There’s a giant. | 有个巨人 |
[14:53] | And does he… | 他有没有 |
[14:55] | Yeah. He does. He’s got a gun. | 没错 他拿着一把枪 |
[14:57] | No! Get down! He’s gonna shoot it! | 糟糕 快趴下 他要开枪了 |
[14:59] | You think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[15:00] | He did last time. He said, “I’m gonna shoot.” | 上次就是这样 他说 我要开枪了 |
[15:03] | Then he did. | 然后他就开枪了 |
[15:05] | – Last time, like in your story? – Yes. | -上次 就像你的故事吗 -是 |
[15:07] | He shot his gun — bing, bing! | 他开枪了 砰砰 |
[15:08] | And then the other guy was bleeding. | 然后另一个人就流血了 |
[15:12] | Only… | 不过 |
[15:14] | it wasn’t a story, was it, Jack? | 这并不是个故事 对吗 杰克 |
[15:15] | It really happened. | 这是真的 |
[15:17] | I was scared. I closed my eyes | 我好害怕 我闭上了眼睛 |
[15:19] | until the giant disappeared. | 直到巨人消失 |
[15:21] | Hey, man, you are very brave. | 哥们儿 你很勇敢 |
[15:23] | That’s not what my brother said. | 我哥哥不是这么说的 |
[15:26] | Your brother was there? | 你哥哥也在 |
[15:27] | He said, “Don’t be a chicken. It’s just a stupid movie.” | 他说 别当胆小鬼了 这只是电影 |
[15:32] | Then he changed the channel. | 然后他就换台了 |
[15:34] | – The giant was on TV? – Yeah. | -巨人是在电视上的 -是的 |
[15:41] | Mr. Castle wet his pants! Mr. Castle wet his pants! | 卡塞尔先生尿裤子了 卡塞尔先生尿裤子了 |
[15:46] | No, no — see, the ground was wet! | 没有 这是因为草坪是湿的 |
[15:58] | Yeah. Anton and Mr. Jaffe. They come in here a lot. | 安东和杰菲先生 他们常来 |
[16:02] | Anton rented a P.O. box here | 安东六个月前租了个 |
[16:05] | about six months ago, box 552. | 邮政信箱 552号 |
[16:07] | And he shared it with Jaffe. | 他和杰菲一起用 |
[16:08] | – They were sharing a P.O. box? – Yeah. | -他们共用一个邮政信箱 -是的 |
[16:11] | What kind of mail were they getting? | 他们收到的都是什么样的邮件 |
[16:12] | That’s the thing. They weren’t getting any mail. | 奇怪的就在这儿 他们没收到过邮件 |
[16:14] | At least not that I ever saw. | 至少我没见过 |
[16:17] | Then why did they need the box? | 那他们用这邮箱干什么 |
[16:18] | All I know is they both came in twice a week to check it. | 我只知道他们都每两周来查看一次 |
[16:21] | – Together? – No. | -一起吗 -不是 |
[16:22] | Usually about an hour apart. | 一般隔一小时左右 |
[16:24] | They were using it as a dead drop. | 这是他们的情报秘密传递点 |
[16:26] | Yeah, but for what? | 没错 但传递的是什么呢 |
[16:27] | Uh — when was the last time you saw them? | 你最后一次见他们是什么时候 |
[16:29] | I saw ’em both last week. | 上周他们两个我都见过 |
[16:31] | But Anton came in yesterday. | 但昨天安东又来了 |
[16:33] | And he seemed a little worked up | 而且我告诉他那通电话的事后 |
[16:35] | after I told him about the phone call I’d got. | 他看起来有点激动 |
[16:37] | What phone call? | 哪通电话 |
[16:38] | Some dude with a Russian accent | 一个俄国口音的人打来的 |
[16:40] | called asking me who owned box 552 — | 问我说552号邮箱是谁的 |
[16:43] | Anton’s box. | 就是安东的那个 |
[16:45] | I told the caller we don’t give out that kind of information, | 我跟他说我们不能提供客户信息 |
[16:47] | but when I mentioned the call to Anton, | 但当我跟安东说起此事时 |
[16:50] | He flipped out. | 他突然失控了 |
[16:51] | So Anton knew this guy. | 这么说安东认识这个人 |
[16:53] | – Yeah. – I guess so, ’cause he went into total panic mode, | -是 -我也这么认为 因为他非常慌张 |
[16:56] | Said he had to use the phone. | 说要打个电话 |
[16:57] | But I couldn’t let him use it. | 但我不能让他打 |
[16:59] | It’s against company policy, | 因为这违法了公司的规定 |
[17:00] | So he just raced out of here. | 于是他就跑了出去 |
[17:02] | What time was that? | 那是什么时间 |
[17:04] | – 3:00. – Okay, thanks. | -三点 -好的 谢了 |
[17:05] | 3:00 P.M.? That’s two hours before Anton was killed. | 下午三点 两个小时后安东就被杀了 |
[17:08] | Sounds like this Russian dude was coming for him. | 看来这个俄国人是来干掉他的 |
[17:10] | Who do you think Anton was trying to call — Jaffe? | 你觉得安东是想打给谁 杰菲吗 |
[17:12] | Or someone else connected to all of this. | 或者是另一个与这些事有关系的人 |
[17:14] | Look, Anton didn’t have a cell, | 安东没有手机 |
[17:15] | so if he really needed to make a call, he’d go nearby. | 所以如果他真想打电话 那一定就在附近 |
[17:18] | I’ll canvass all the stores in the area, | 我会排查这里所有的商店 |
[17:19] | see if anyone let Anton use their phone. | 看看有没有人让安东打过电话 |
[17:21] | Great. And, school’s almost out. | 很好 学校快要放学了 |
[17:23] | I’ll get ahold of Castle and see if he’s gotten | 我去接卡塞尔 看看他有没有 |
[17:24] | any closer to finding our witness. | 找到目击者 |
[17:27] | No, no breakthroughs yet, | 还没有进展 |
[17:29] | But, the good news is — is, | 不过 好消息是 |
[17:30] | it looks like they’ve accepted me as one of their own. | 他们好像已经把我当作他们的一员了 |
[17:32] | Okay, guys, give me the wallet. That was a gift. | 各位 把钱包还给我 那是别人送的礼物 |
[17:35] | Wait, what is going on over there? | 等等 你那边到底什么情况 |
[17:37] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:38] | No, everything’s fine. I’ll talk to you tonight. | 没有 一切顺利 晚上再谈 |
[17:41] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[17:43] | Okay, guys, very funny. | 好了 小家伙们 很好玩 |
[17:44] | Give me back the wallet now. | 快把钱包还给我 |
[17:46] | Mrs. Ruiz, a little help here? | 鲁伊兹老师 能帮个忙吗 |
[17:48] | – Here! Here! Here! – No? | -这里 这里 -不帮吗 |
[17:53] | Okay, that’s get– okay. | 好吧 这有点… |
[18:01] | Children, line up in the hall for dismissal. | 孩子们 去走廊站好队准备放学 |
[18:08] | Mr. Castle, are you okay? | 卡塞尔先生 你还好吗 |
[18:11] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我没事 |
[18:13] | I’m fine. Thank you, Emily. Very kind. | 我很好 谢谢你 艾米丽 你真好 |
[18:15] | I know how it feels. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[18:17] | Sometimes bad things happen to me, too. | 有时我也会遇到不好的事 |
[18:20] | They do? | 是吗 |
[18:22] | Really bad things — | 很不好的事 |
[18:23] | Things I didn’t want to tell Mrs. Ruiz | 今天早晨鲁伊兹老师问我的时候 |
[18:26] | when she asked me this morning. | 我不想告诉她 |
[18:28] | Well, things like what? | 什么事呢 |
[18:31] | Like yesterday, I was… | 比如昨天 我… |
[18:32] | Emily? Come along, dear. | 艾米丽 快过来 亲爱的 |
[18:34] | We don’t want to be late for the doctor. | 我们去看医生不能迟到 |
[18:38] | Will you be here tomorrow? | 你明天会来吗 |
[18:40] | You can count on it. | 一定来 |
[18:49] | So Esposito confirmed with Emily’s parents | 埃斯波西托跟艾米丽的父母的确认了 |
[18:51] | that her 14-year-old brother was supposed to be | 那天她14岁的哥哥应该负责 |
[18:53] | watching her that day, but he was playing video games | 看着她的 可是他当时在玩游戏 |
[18:57] | and he didn’t check on her for hours. | 好几个小时都没有看她 |
[18:58] | So she could have sneaked out. | 这么说她可能溜出去了 |
[19:00] | It is her, Beckett. I knew it! | 就是她 贝克特 我确定 |
[19:02] | Which is why we should have talked to her at her place last night. | 所以我们昨晚就应该去她家跟她谈 |
[19:05] | And risk intimidating her? No, no. | 不顾把她吓到吗 不行 不行 |
[19:07] | This girl’s — she’s ready to open up to me. | 这个小女孩 她已经准备好要跟我说了 |
[19:09] | We have a… a special connection. | 我们有种 特别的感情 |
[19:13] | Really? Should I be worried? | 是吗 我需要担心吗 |
[19:15] | Only that I’m gonna solve the case before you. | 只需要担心我会比你先破案 |
[19:20] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们要去哪 |
[19:22] | Second grade. | 二年级教室 |
[19:23] | Not without finishing your breakfast. | 要吃完早餐才能走 |
[19:25] | I ate most of it, and I’m just — I’m late. | 我基本吃完了 而且我要迟到了 |
[19:27] | Come on, dad, just one more bite. | 拜托 老爸 就再吃一口 |
[19:28] | Alexis, I’m not — | 阿丽克西斯 我不… |
[19:30] | Now don’t forget your lunch. | 别忘了你的午餐 |
[19:35] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[19:37] | It’s weird. I’ll talk to her. | 她的确有点怪异 我会跟她谈的 |
[19:38] | – Okay. – But right now… | -好 -不过现在… |
[19:41] | I’m late for a tea party. | 我要赶紧去过家家了 |
[19:46] | Thank you so mu– | 非常感谢 |
[19:47] | Oh, that’s plenty. | 倒得好多 |
[19:49] | Did you make this tea yourself? | 这茶是你自己泡的吗 |
[19:51] | I have to say, it’s excellent. | 不得不说 太好喝了 |
[19:52] | – Thank you. – No, thank you. | -谢谢 -不 应该谢谢你 |
[19:54] | Do you want some sugar? | 你要加糖吗 |
[19:56] | Actually, I’m trying to cut back. | 其实我正在减肥 |
[19:57] | Do you have any low-calorie fairy dust? | 你有低能量仙尘吗 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:03] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[20:08] | Delicious. Thank you very much. | 太好喝了 非常感谢 |
[20:10] | And thank you for spending recess with me. | 也谢谢你课间跟我一起玩 |
[20:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:14] | Do you want to build an ice palace? | 你想建一座冰宫吗 |
[20:15] | It’s only my favorite thing to do. | 这是我最喜欢的事 |
[20:18] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[20:19] | Oh, they are nice. | 太漂亮了 |
[20:22] | You know, Emily, do you remember yesterday | 艾米丽 你还记得吗 昨天你跟我说 |
[20:25] | you said that something really bad happened, | 你遇到了非常不好的事情 |
[20:28] | something… | 那事情… |
[20:29] | You’re making the wall too high. | 你造的墙太高了 |
[20:30] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:32] | Is that better? | 这样好一些了吗 |
[20:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:36] | You said it was something | 你说有些事情 |
[20:37] | that you didn’t want to tell Mrs. Ruiz about. | 你不想告诉鲁伊兹老师 |
[20:39] | Do you think maybe you’d want to tell me? | 那你想跟我说说吗 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | You know, you could — if you wanted. | 你知道 如果你愿意可以跟我说说 |
[20:46] | It would just be… one princess to another. | 就好像一位公主对另一位公主 |
[20:50] | Because princesses help each other? | 因为公主们要互相帮助吗 |
[20:53] | Because princesses help each other. | 因为公主们要互相帮助 |
[20:57] | It’s about Jason. | 这和杰森有关 |
[21:00] | Jason — that kid who makes faces, Jason? | 杰森 那个做鬼脸的小孩吗 |
[21:03] | He’s a bully. | 他欺负人 |
[21:04] | He says mean things and pulls my hair. | 他说一些难听的话还扯我的头发 |
[21:06] | This morning, he stepped on my foot — on purpose. | 今天早上他踩了我的脚 故意的 |
[21:11] | Emily, do you know why people do mean things? | 艾米丽 你知道为什么人会做不好的事吗 |
[21:14] | ‘Cause it makes ’em feel strong. | 因为这样会让他们觉得自己很坚强 |
[21:16] | Really, though, you and me, we’re the strong ones. | 真的 可你和我 我们本身就很坚强 |
[21:19] | We just keep our strength inside. | 我们只是把我们的力量放在心里 |
[21:21] | So sometimes we forget it’s there. | 以至于有时候我们自己都会忘了它的存在 |
[21:23] | Like sometimes I forget I have gum in my pocket. | 就好像有时候我忘了我口袋里有口香糖 |
[21:25] | Exactly. So, next time Jason does something mean, | 是的 所以下次杰森再欺负你 |
[21:30] | you just use that strength and just let it go. | 你要拿出勇气 释放它 |
[21:34] | When he sees he can’t upset you, he’ll stop bothering you. | 当他发现无法使你生气 他就不会来烦你 |
[21:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:41] | Can I go out and play now? | 我能出去玩了吗 |
[21:43] | Of course. I’ll take care of these dishes | 当然 这些盘子我来洗 |
[21:44] | and finish the palace. | 宫殿我会来完成的 |
[21:51] | Not her, huh? | 不是她 对吗 |
[21:52] | Go ahead. Gloat. | 来吧 你就幸灾乐祸吧 |
[21:56] | Maybe this was a dumb idea. | 可能这就是个愚蠢的想法 |
[21:58] | Oh, it was. | 当然是 |
[22:00] | But…that dumb idea | 但这个笨办法 |
[22:04] | got Emily to confide in you. | 也让艾米丽对你吐露了心声 |
[22:07] | You’re earning their trust, Mr. Castle. | 他们渐渐信任你了 卡塞尔先生 |
[22:10] | I guess I am, aren’t I? | 我想是的 不是吗 |
[22:12] | And if you got Emily to open up to you, | 如果你让艾米丽对你敞开心扉 |
[22:14] | then who knows? | 接下来的事谁知道呢 |
[22:15] | Maybe that witness really will come forward. | 可能那个目击者也会这样的 |
[22:19] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[22:21] | Leslie? | 莱斯丽 |
[22:23] | Still Mrs. Ruiz. Right. | 还是叫我鲁伊兹老师好点 |
[22:26] | Oh, dear! | 天呐 |
[22:28] | Please! | 让一下 |
[22:32] | She punched me in the nose! | 她一拳打在我鼻子上 |
[22:34] | It was my inside strength. | 这是我内心的力量 |
[22:36] | I let it go, like Mr. Castle said. | 我释放它了 就像卡塞尔先生说的那样 |
[22:38] | – You told her to hit me?! – What?! No, Jason — | -你让她揍我 -什么 不是的杰森 |
[22:41] | I’m gonna tell the principal! | 我要告诉校长 |
[22:43] | I’m — that was — | 我 那是 |
[22:48] | Mr. Castle, I’m sure that this is being | 卡塞尔先生 我确定这件事情 |
[22:50] | blown out of proportion, but I’ll be candid. | 被搞得过分严重了 但我实话实说 |
[22:54] | Jason’s parents are two high-powered lawyers | 杰森的父母是非常厉害的律师 |
[22:56] | with a zest for litigation. | 对起诉有着非一般的热情 |
[22:58] | We found out a while ago that it’s best not to upset them. | 我们刚刚决定最好还是不要惹怒他们 |
[23:02] | So what are you saying? | 你的意思是 |
[23:04] | We gave this experiment a fair shot, | 我们已经试过了 |
[23:06] | but now we have to move on. | 但是现在我们得向前看了 |
[23:08] | Principal Silva, please — I just need a little more time. | 席尔瓦校长拜托 我只需要多一点时间 |
[23:12] | I wish that I could believe that, Mr. Castle, | 我也希望能相信你 卡塞尔先生 |
[23:14] | but have you made any progress in identifying | 但你在寻找目击证人这件事上 |
[23:16] | this supposed witness? | 有什么进展吗 |
[23:18] | Any progress at all? | 任何的进展 |
[23:25] | Nothing pops with this financials. | 从财务情况上看不出任何线索 |
[23:26] | If Anton and Jaffe were doing anything illegal | 如果安东和杰菲是利用那个邮箱 |
[23:28] | with that P.O. box, they weren’t making much money. | 进行非法活动 他们也赚不到什么钱 |
[23:30] | Clark Jaffe put in 30 years. | 克拉克·杰菲任职了30年 |
[23:32] | He retired with commendations and a spotless service record. | 他受过表彰直到退休也没有任何污点记录 |
[23:35] | Why would someone like him break the law? | 为什么像他那样的人会犯法呢 |
[23:38] | I’m asking the same thing about Anton. | 对安东我也有同样的疑问 |
[23:40] | What we really need is Castle’s witness. | 我们最需要的就是卡塞尔寻找的目击证人 |
[23:42] | Yo. Canvass got a hit. | 排查有线索了 |
[23:44] | The owner of a bodega near that mailbox store | 邮箱存放店旁边的一个酒窖老板说 |
[23:45] | said that Anton came in all desperate to use the phone. | 安东非常惊慌地进来使用了电话 |
[23:48] | – The guy let him make a call. – To whom? | -这个人让他打了电话 -给谁 |
[23:51] | To this guy. Dmitri Kalenkov. | 这个人 德米特里·拉伦科夫 |
[23:53] | He emigrated to the U.S. in ’03 | 他2003年移民到美国 |
[23:55] | and is rumored to be an enforcer for the Bratva. | 有传闻说他是俄国黑手党的打手 |
[23:57] | Russian organized crime? | 俄罗斯集团犯罪 |
[23:59] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:00] | The guy who called asking about the P.O. Box — | 那个来询问邮箱的人 |
[24:02] | Wasn’t he Russian, too? What if that was Dmitri, | 不也是俄国人吗 如果那人就是德米特里 |
[24:04] | and he’s the one that took out Jaffe and Anton? | 会不会他就是杀害杰菲和安东的凶手 |
[24:06] | Maybe they were involved in something illegal, | 可能他们做了一些非法的勾当 |
[24:09] | and whatever it was stepped on Russian mob turf. | 不管那是什么 跟俄国犯罪团伙有关 |
[24:11] | So Anton called Dmitri to smooth things over. | 所以安东给德米特里打电话来调解 |
[24:13] | And ended up taking two in the chest. | 结果最后胸口挨了两枪 |
[24:16] | Thanks, l.T. | 谢谢 |
[24:18] | Organized crime just got a current address on dmitri. | 集团犯罪组刚拿到德米特里现在的住址 |
[24:22] | – N.Y.P.D.! – Dmitri Kalenkov! | -纽约警局 -德米特里·拉伦科夫 |
[24:24] | – N.Y.P.D.! – Hands up! Hands up! | -纽约警局 -举起手来 举起手来 |
[24:27] | – N.Y.P.D.! – Hands up, Dmi– | -纽约警局 -举起手来 德米 |
[24:30] | That smells good. | 这味道真是 |
[24:34] | Found him! | 找到他了 |
[24:36] | It’s Dmitri. | 这就是德米特里 |
[24:40] | He’s been shot. | 他被人枪杀了 |
[24:42] | Been dead at least a couple of days. | 已经死了好几天了 |
[24:44] | Hey, Beckett, check it out. | 贝克特 过来看看 |
[24:48] | Electrical cable, car battery, leads. | 电缆 汽车电池 导线 |
[24:53] | He was tortured first. | 他先被折磨过 |
[25:04] | Well, someone might have been tortured here, | 某人曾在这里被折磨过 |
[25:06] | but it wasn’t Dmitri. | 不过不是德米特里 |
[25:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[25:09] | The only injury I see besides bullet wounds | 我发现的伤口除了枪伤 |
[25:12] | is a blunt-force trauma to the back of the head, | 就是他脑后的钝器外伤 |
[25:14] | And by the look of the contusion, | 根据创面的情况来看 |
[25:16] | I would say it was made by that broken chair arm. | 我认为凶器是那把断掉的座椅扶手 |
[25:20] | So if Dmitri wasn’t tortured, | 假如被折磨的不是德米特里 |
[25:21] | maybe he was the one doing the torturing. | 可能他就是负责折磨的人 |
[25:23] | It fits the profile of a mob enforcer. | 正符合他黑帮打手的身份 |
[25:25] | Which means whoever was tied into that chair broke free, | 就是说那个被绑在椅子上的人挣脱了 |
[25:27] | overpowered Dmitri, and then shot him. | 制住了德米特里 然后枪杀了他 |
[25:31] | How long has he been dead? | 他死了有多久了 |
[25:33] | I’d say at least three days. | 至少有三天时间 |
[25:35] | So Dmitri was killed before Jaffe and Anton. | 那德米特里是在杰菲和安东之前被杀的 |
[25:37] | And most likely by the same shooter. | 而且很有可能是同一杀手所为 |
[25:39] | Same two taps to the chest. | 同样胸口上开了两枪 |
[25:42] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:45] | Why kill a mob enforcer, | 为什么要杀害一个黑帮打手 |
[25:46] | an ice cream man, and a retired cop? | 一个卖冰激凌的和一个退休警察 |
[25:48] | What were they mixed up in? | 他们到底卷入什么事情了 |
[25:49] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[25:49] | but it’s starting to look like a Russian thing. | 但这看上去和俄国有很大关系 |
[25:51] | Anton, Dmitri, the guy who called the mailbox store. | 安东 德米特里还有那个给邮箱店打电话的人 |
[25:54] | Okay, touch base with Organized Crime again. | 再和有组织犯罪调查科联系看看 |
[25:55] | Let’s see if there’s a conflict in the Russian community. | 让他们查查俄罗斯社区里有什么冲突 |
[25:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:59] | Hey. That was Anton’s parents. | 是安东的父母那边 |
[26:02] | Someone just broke into their apartment and tossed the place. | 有人闯进了他们的公寓还翻了个底朝天 |
[26:04] | Just like Jaffe’s place was tossed. | 这和杰菲的住所被翻过一样 |
[26:06] | The killer’s after something. | 凶手正在找某个东西 |
[26:08] | Something that our victims had. | 某个这些被害者拥有的东西 |
[26:10] | Yeah, but what? | 是的 但是什么呢 |
[26:12] | Goodbye. Bye, sweetheart. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[26:14] | Bye, Fiona. Bye, June. | 再见 菲奥娜 再见 琼 |
[26:16] | – Bye, Sophie. – Thank you, Mr. Castle. | -再见 苏菲 -谢谢你 卡塞尔先生 |
[26:17] | – Bye, Sarah, bye. – Bye. | -再见 莎拉 -再见了 |
[26:19] | Have a good one, buddy. | 要开开心心的 小朋友 |
[26:20] | Jack, you make sure you keep your guard up on that battlefield, | 杰克 在战场上的时候一定要保持警惕 |
[26:23] | all right? | 记住了吗 |
[26:23] | – All right. Bye, sweetheart. – Bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见了 |
[26:28] | You’re leaving? | 你真的要走了吗 |
[26:29] | Oh. Yeah, Emily, I gotta go. | 是的 艾米丽 我得走了 |
[26:32] | Is it because I got you in trouble? | 是不是我害你的 |
[26:33] | Oh, no. No, Emily, that’s not your fault. | 不不 艾米丽 不是你的错 |
[26:36] | I-I’m always in trouble. | 我总是要走的 |
[26:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:41] | You make sure you use your princess powers for good, okay? | 答应我要善用你的公主之力 好吗 |
[26:45] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[26:51] | Bye, guys. | 再见 孩子们 |
[26:53] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[26:54] | but I’m sorry to see you leave. | 你要走了我心里也不舒服 |
[26:57] | Thank you very much, Mrs. Ruiz. | 谢谢你这么说 鲁伊兹女士 |
[26:59] | Please call me “Leslie.” | 叫我莱斯丽就行了 |
[27:01] | I’ll contact you if there are any new developments. | 如果有新进展的话我会立刻通知你的 |
[27:03] | – I appreciate that. – Take care. | -非常感谢 -保重 |
[27:18] | I could not believe what I saw. | 我简直无法相信我看到的 |
[27:20] | When my wife and I got back from lunch, | 我和我老婆吃完午饭回来之后 |
[27:22] | the door was kicked in | 发现门被踹开了 |
[27:23] | and the place was torn apart. | 整个房间被翻得一团糟 |
[27:25] | Do you have any idea what they were looking for? | 你知不知道他们在找什么 |
[27:27] | In Anton’s room, the ceiling vent was pried open, | 安东房间天花板的通风孔被撬开了 |
[27:31] | and on the floor right below it. | 就在下面的地板上 |
[27:36] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[27:42] | Passports? | 护照 |
[27:48] | They’re blank. | 都是空白的 |
[27:49] | What was Anton doing with these? | 你知道安东怎么会有这些的吗 |
[27:51] | I’ve never seen them before today. | 我之前从来没见过这些 |
[27:55] | What was my son involved in? | 我的儿子究竟卷入什么事情了 |
[27:57] | He was studying graphic design. | 他正在进修平面设计 |
[27:58] | Do you think he was forging passports? | 你觉得他是不是在伪造护照 |
[28:00] | Mr. Vetotchkin, I — I need to ask you, | 维托什金先生 我想问你一下 |
[28:02] | do you recognize this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[28:06] | Yes, that’s Dmitri. Dmitri kalenkov. | 见过 这是德米特里 德米特里·拉伦科夫 |
[28:11] | And how do you know him? | 你是怎么认识他的 |
[28:12] | He and my son grew up together | 他和我儿子一起长大的 |
[28:14] | back in Abkhazia during the war. | 在阿布哈兹还在战乱的时候 |
[28:18] | Is Dmitri involved in this, too? | 德米特里也和这事有关吗 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry. Just one moment. | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[28:30] | Beckett, you need to come down here. | 贝克特 你得过来一下 |
[28:32] | I found something. | 我发现了线索 |
[28:35] | Castle, whoever put this in your pocket… | 卡塞尔 把这个塞到你口袋的人… |
[28:37] | Is sending me a message. | 在传达一个讯息 |
[28:40] | Our witness is reluctant to come forward, | 我们的证人不太情愿出来作证 |
[28:41] | but when they saw I was leaving, | 但等他发现我要走了 |
[28:44] | it forced their hand. | 他不得不有所行动 |
[28:45] | Have you tried just asking who drew it? | 你有没有问过是谁画的 |
[28:48] | I don’t want to scare them off… | 我不想把他吓跑了 |
[28:51] | But I have a plan. | 不过我有个计划 |
[28:56] | Okay, class, time for that extra recess period | 同学们 额外的休息时间到了 |
[28:58] | I promised you for being extra good today. | 这是你们表现好给你们的奖励 |
[29:08] | I’m Emily. Who are you? | 我叫艾米丽 你是谁 |
[29:10] | I’m kate. I’m Mr. Castle’s…friend. | 我叫凯特 是卡塞尔先生的朋友 |
[29:14] | Do you like to play princess with him? | 你喜欢和他玩扮公主游戏吗 |
[29:18] | Uh…sometimes. | 时不时 |
[29:22] | Are you two getting married? | 你们俩是不是要结婚 |
[29:25] | One day. One day. | 有一天会的 |
[29:29] | Now’s our chance. I’ll take the front. | 现在机会来了 我从前面开始找 |
[29:31] | You guys take the back. | 你们俩从后面开始 |
[29:32] | Okay, so what are we looking for? | 我们找的是什么 |
[29:34] | A drawing that looks like it could have been made by the same kid. | 找一幅可能来自同一个孩子画的画 |
[29:36] | Yeah, but these are second-graders. | 但是这些是一群二年级学生 |
[29:37] | I mean, don’t their drawings look the same? | 他们的画风都差不多啊 |
[29:39] | Not to me, detective. | 在我看来不是的 探长 |
[29:40] | When you live and breathe these children, | 当你和这群孩子朝夕相处 |
[29:42] | every scribble is like a fingerprint. | 每一笔画的涂抹都是独一无二的 |
[29:44] | Can’t imagine they’ll need much prompting when we confront them. | 真想不到面对他们还要说这么鼓舞的话 |
[29:46] | This has clearly been eating away | 目击的事很显然已经 |
[29:47] | at their delicate little psyches. | 被他们脆弱的小心灵给侵蚀了 |
[29:49] | Given the chance to unburden themselves — | 给他们自我倾诉的机会 |
[29:51] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[29:54] | All right. Who’s our sensitive little soul? | 那个脆弱的小心灵是谁 |
[29:56] | Hey, Mrs. Ruiz, | 鲁伊兹老师 |
[29:58] | why are you going through my desk? | 你为什么翻我的桌子 |
[30:01] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[30:04] | You’re the witness? | 你是目击证人 |
[30:10] | I’m not talking to Mr. Castle. He’s a jerk-face. | 我不会告诉卡塞尔先生的 他是个混球 |
[30:13] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[30:14] | He’s the jerk-face. | 他才是小混球 |
[30:16] | He’s 8 years old. | 他才八岁 |
[30:17] | You’ve been here for a day and a half, | 你来这才一天半 |
[30:19] | and you already have a nemesis? | 这么快就拉仇恨了 |
[30:20] | How was I supposed to know he’d be the witness? | 我怎么会知道他就是目击证人 |
[30:31] | Jason, | 杰森 |
[30:34] | I want you to know that you’re not in trouble, okay? | 我想告诉你你没惹上任何麻烦 好吗 |
[30:38] | All I did was draw a picture. | 我只不过是画了一幅画 |
[30:41] | Ex-exactly. | 没错 |
[30:43] | But I know that you want to tell me | 但是我知道你想告诉我 |
[30:46] | all about this picture. | 关于画上的事情 |
[30:48] | Except jerk-face over there, | 除非是因为混球在 |
[30:49] | he thinks that you’re too scared and that we should | 他认为你是胆小鬼所以我们应该 |
[30:51] | call your mom to come and pick you up. | 打电话叫你妈妈来接你 |
[30:53] | I’m not scared! | 我才不是胆小鬼 |
[30:54] | Told ya. | 就是嘛 |
[30:56] | So, listen, I need you to tell me everything that you remember seeing | 我要你告诉我藏在冰淇淋卡车的时候 |
[31:00] | while you were hiding in this ice cream truck. | 你看见的所有事情 |
[31:03] | I-I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[31:05] | Jason, believe me, it’s gonna feel a lot better | 杰森 相信我 把心底的秘密说出来 |
[31:08] | letting it out rather than keeping it in. | 会比藏在心里的感觉更好 |
[31:11] | No! I can’t, because I wasn’t there! | 不 我不能说 因为我当时不在那 |
[31:15] | You weren’t? | 你不在那 |
[31:19] | But I know who was. | 但是我知道是谁 |
[31:22] | Who? | 是谁 |
[31:24] | I’m not supposed to tell. | 我不该说出来的 |
[31:26] | Jason, listen, we just want to help you. | 杰森 我们只是想帮你 |
[31:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:38] | It was my sister. | 是我姐姐 |
[31:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:42] | Does she go to this school, too? | 她也在这里上学吗 |
[31:44] | She’s a grownup. | 她是个大人 |
[31:46] | We have different dads. | 我们是同母异父姐弟 |
[31:47] | I stay with her when our mom goes out of town. | 妈妈出城的时候我和她住在一起 |
[31:51] | So you gave her your permission slip that day? | 那天是你把请假条给她的 |
[31:53] | She dropped me off | 是她让我请假的 |
[31:55] | and she said she had to meet her friend, the ice cream man. | 她说她要去见个朋友 一个冰淇淋男 |
[31:58] | When she came home, she was crying. | 当她回到家时 她哭了 |
[32:02] | She told me never tell anyone where she went, | 她跟我说不能告诉任何人她去哪了 |
[32:04] | or something bad would happen. | 否则会有坏事发生 |
[32:10] | What’s your sister’s name? | 你姐姐叫什么名字 |
[32:13] | Natalie Barnes! | 娜塔莉·伯恩斯 |
[32:16] | We’re gonna need you to come with us. | 我们要你跟我们走一趟 |
[32:18] | I was never in Anton’s truck. | 我从没去过安东的卡车上 |
[32:22] | I know that you were, Natalie. | 我知道你去过 娜塔莉 |
[32:25] | Listen, whatever you are scared of, | 不管你在害怕什么 |
[32:27] | I will protect you, | 我都会保护你的 |
[32:28] | But you have to tell me the truth. | 但你必须告诉我实情 |
[32:30] | And you have to start with those passports | 你得从这些你和安东 |
[32:32] | that you helped Anton forge. | 一起伪造的护照说起 |
[32:36] | So you were involved? | 这么说你的确牵涉其中 |
[32:38] | We were just trying to do something good. | 我们只是想做点好事 |
[32:41] | Who do you mean by “We”? | 你说的”我们”是指谁 |
[32:42] | – You, Anton, and Jaffe? – Yeah. | -是你 安东 杰菲吗 -是的 |
[32:46] | Tell me about the passports. | 告诉我护照的事 |
[32:48] | Anton’s route | 安东的行车路线 |
[32:50] | covered Brighton Beach. | 覆盖了布莱顿海滩 |
[32:52] | There were a lot of Russians there, | 那儿有很多俄国人 |
[32:54] | and he’d seen so many of them come here with the promise of a job, | 他看见了很多人被许诺有工作来到这 |
[32:57] | and then their papers would be taken, | 然后他们的证件被拿走了 |
[32:59] | and they’d be forced to work in sweatshops | 他们被迫在血汗工厂工作 |
[33:01] | Or — or worse, and — | 有的则更糟糕 |
[33:03] | Anton was trying to get back home. | 安东想让他们回家 |
[33:06] | Which they couldn’t do now without the right documents. | 但是他们没有合法文件他们回不去 |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:11] | And how did Jaffe fit into all of this? | 那杰菲是怎么卷进这件事的 |
[33:13] | Well, Anton heard that Jaffe had a connection | 安东听说杰菲可以通过关系 |
[33:15] | that could get blank passports. | 拿到空白的护照 |
[33:17] | And Jaffe worked Brighton Beach as a cop, | 而且杰菲在布莱顿海滩当警察 |
[33:19] | So he knew what was going on, | 他知道这些都是怎么回事 |
[33:21] | and — and he was sympathetic to the immigrants. | 他同情那些移民 |
[33:24] | And you were the one | 而你是拥有 |
[33:25] | with the high-tech design software. | 高科技设计软件的人 |
[33:27] | That’s why Anton took your class. | 所以安东选了你的课 |
[33:29] | When I found out what Anton was doing, | 当我发现安东的意图时 |
[33:31] | I-I decided to help, ’cause I… | 我决定帮助他 因为我… |
[33:35] | I wanted to make a difference. | 我想做出改变 |
[33:44] | I don’t understand how this got anyone killed. | 我不明白这事怎么会害死人 |
[33:46] | The other night, Anton was making a passport in class, | 有天晚上 安东在班里做护照 |
[33:50] | and he saw the photo of the client, | 他看见其中一个客户的照片 |
[33:52] | and he recognized the man. It was this — | 他认出了那个人 他就是… |
[33:55] | this terrible man from his past. | 他过去认识的一个很可怕的人 |
[33:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:58] | Anton called him “Polkovnik.” | 安东叫他”上校” |
[34:01] | Anton was terrified of him, | 安东很害怕他 |
[34:02] | said this polkovnik once tried to kill him. | 他说这个上校曾想杀了他 |
[34:05] | But Anton said that he had to — | 但安东说他必须 |
[34:07] | to show the picture to a friend of his just to be sure, | 把照片给一个朋友看才能确认 |
[34:10] | some…guy called Dmitri. | 一个叫德米特里的人 |
[34:15] | Natalie, what did you see in that van? | 娜塔莉 你在货车里都看见了什么 |
[34:18] | Anton had left a message for me | 安东给我留了信息 |
[34:20] | to meet him at his ice cream truck, | 让我去他的冰淇淋车那见面 |
[34:23] | away from his usual route. | 不是他以往的路线 |
[34:25] | And when I got there, he said that Jaffe was dead, | 我到那里后 他说杰菲死了 |
[34:28] | and that this man had killed him, | 那个男人杀了他 |
[34:30] | and that he was afraid that we would be next | 如果我们不逃跑的话 |
[34:31] | if we didn’t run. | 他怕我们会是下一个死的人 |
[34:33] | And then Anton saw him coming, | 然后安东看到他过来了 |
[34:35] | so he told me to hide. | 他叫我躲起来 |
[34:39] | And I watched. | 我就眼看着 |
[34:41] | I watched as polkovnik gunned Anton down. | 我眼看着上校开枪打死了安东 |
[34:45] | You see his face? | 你看见他的脸了吗 |
[34:49] | Can you describe him? | 能描述出来吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah, I — | 是的 我 |
[34:52] | I can do…better. | 比这更好 |
[34:55] | Wait a second, you’re saying | 等一下 你说 |
[34:56] | she’s got a picture of polkovnik? | 她有上校的照片吗 |
[34:58] | Yeah, in an envelope at her apartment, | 在她公寓的一个信封里 |
[34:59] | along with other information on him — why? | 还有和那个人相关的其它信息 怎么了 |
[35:02] | Because we looked into this guy polkovnik. | 因为我们查过这个叫上校的人了 |
[35:04] | Suffice to say he’s wanted for a lot more | 简单来说 他被通缉不只是因为 |
[35:05] | – than just three murders. – Here in New York? | -杀了三个人那么简单 -在纽约吗 |
[35:07] | No, in the Abkhazia region of Georgia 10 years ago. | 不 在十年前的格鲁吉亚阿布哈兹地区 |
[35:10] | He’s wanted by the World Court for war crimes. | 他因战争罪行被国际法庭通缉 |
[35:13] | He was a militia leader, committed atrocities, | 他曾是民兵头领 犯下暴行 |
[35:14] | wiped out villages, including where Anton and Dmitri lived. | 血洗很多村庄 包括安东和德米特里住过的 |
[35:18] | That’s why they fled. | 所以他们才会逃走 |
[35:19] | Interpol’s been after this guy ever since. | 国际刑警组织一直在追捕这个人 |
[35:21] | They got a tip that polkovnik was in New York, | 他们得到线报说上校在纽约 |
[35:23] | so they’re tightening the net. Only one problem — | 所以他们加强了抓捕网 但问题是 |
[35:24] | there’s no pictures of this guy, | 没有这个人的照片 |
[35:25] | so no one knows what he looks like. | 没有人知道他长什么样子 |
[35:26] | And he wants to keep it that way, | 他希望可以保持这个状态 |
[35:28] | so when Dmitri tried to take justice into his own hands, | 所以当德米特里试图自己伸张正义时 |
[35:31] | polkovnik killed him. | 上校就杀了他 |
[35:33] | Then he tracked down Jaffe and Anton | 然后他又追踪到杰菲和安东 |
[35:35] | and killed them, too. | 把他们也杀了 |
[35:36] | He knew that they could I.D. him. | 他知道他们能够认出他来 |
[35:37] | That’s what he was looking for — | 那才是他要找的 |
[35:39] | The picture that Anton was gonna use on his passport. | 安东准备给他做护照用的照片 |
[35:41] | A passport that he desperately needs | 他迫切需要护照 |
[35:43] | to get out of this country. | 好离开这个国家 |
[35:44] | Okay, that photo is at Natalie’s place. Let’s go. | 好 照片在娜塔莉家里 我们走 |
[35:52] | He’s been here. | 他已经来过了 |
[35:54] | Natalie said it was in the bedroom dresser, | 娜塔莉说照片放在卧室梳妆台 |
[35:56] | – bottom right drawer. – Okay. | -最下面的抽屉里 -好 |
[36:00] | It’s not here. He must have found it. | 不在这 他一定是找到了 |
[36:02] | It’s not in the drawer, Natalie. | 不在抽屉里 娜塔莉 |
[36:04] | The photo was in an envelope. | 照片在一个信封里 |
[36:06] | I hid it in an old camera case. | 我藏在一个旧的相机套里 |
[36:08] | Wait. Jason said he stayed here | 等等 杰森说他在这待过 |
[36:11] | because his mom was out of town. | 因为他妈妈出城了 |
[36:12] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[36:13] | Natalie, the — the camera case | 娜塔莉 那个放信封的相机套 |
[36:14] | that you put the envelope in, was it for a polaroid camera? | 是不是装拍立得相机的 |
[36:17] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:19] | Because Jason brought it to Kennedy elementary yesterday | 因为昨天杰森把它带去肯尼迪小学了 |
[36:21] | for show-and-tell. | 用作展示讲解 |
[36:23] | That photo is in Mrs. Ruiz’s classroom right now. | 那张照片现在就在鲁伊兹老师的教室里 |
[36:26] | We get that photo, we’ll get polkovnik. | 找到那张照片 就能抓到上校 |
[36:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:36] | The F.B.I.’s been notified. They have agents on the way, | 已经通知联调局 他们的探员已经出发 |
[36:38] | and their tactical units are sweeping the area | 他们的作战小队已经将 |
[36:40] | around Natalie’s apartment. | 娜塔莉公寓周围的区域搜寻遍了 |
[36:41] | Where are we on the A.P.B.? | 全面通缉进展如何 |
[36:43] | Ready to go. The feds want to get this on the evening news. | 准备好了 联调局准备在早间新闻上发布 |
[36:45] | – all they need is that photo. – You’ll have it in five. | -现在就等照片了 -五分钟后就到 |
[36:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:50] | Okay, which one’s Jason’s desk? | 哪个是杰森的桌子 |
[36:51] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[36:58] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[37:00] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[37:34] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:37] | Yeah, I’ve taken worse. | 没事 我摔得比这更惨过 |
[37:39] | In this classroom, as a matter of fact. | 实际上 就在这间教室里 |
[37:43] | Cupcake stampede! | 纸杯蛋糕来咯 |
[37:45] | Come and get ’em, guys. | 快来拿 |
[37:47] | Here you go. One for everyone. Help yourselves. | 给 每人一个 随便拿 |
[37:50] | This is just a little thank-you to say | 我只是想谢谢你们 |
[37:51] | what a wonderful time I had with all of you. | 陪我度过这段美好的时光 |
[37:54] | – Thank you, Mr. Castle. – There you go. You’re welcome. | -谢谢 卡塞尔先生 -给 不客气 |
[37:57] | Thank you, Mr. Castle. | 谢谢 卡塞尔先生 |
[37:58] | I’m gonna miss every one of you. | 我会想你们每个人的 |
[38:00] | Even me? | 也包括我吗 |
[38:02] | Yes, Jason, even you. | 是的 杰森 也包括你 |
[38:04] | – What do you say? Truce? – Yeah. | -咱俩休战怎么样 -好吧 |
[38:06] | – All right. – Truce. | -好吧 -休战 |
[38:12] | Looks like your nemesis isn’t ready | 看来你的死对头 |
[38:14] | to call it a truce just yet. | 还没准备跟你休战 |
[38:16] | Yeah. Especially when he sees what I put on his back. | 是啊 尤其等他看到我在他背后贴的字以后 |
[38:25] | Leslie, one for you? | 莱斯丽你也来一个吧 |
[38:26] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[38:27] | Actually, we have something else for you as well. | 实际上 我们还给你准备了别的东西 |
[38:31] | This is a medal of outstanding service | 这是纽约警局为了感谢你 |
[38:34] | from the N.Y.P.D. for your invaluable help | 在追查目击证人中提供的宝贵帮助 |
[38:36] | with tracking down our witness. | 而给你颁的奖章 |
[38:40] | What’s gonna happen to Jason’s sister, anyway? | 杰森的姐姐接下来会怎样呢 |
[38:42] | She’s agreed to testify, and with her help, | 她同意作证了 有了她的帮助 |
[38:44] | our three victims, along with many, many other people | 我们的三个死者和其它很多很多人的正义 |
[38:47] | will finally get justice. | 最终得到伸张 |
[38:49] | Then maybe you should give this medal to her. | 那你们也许改把这个奖牌颁给她 |
[38:51] | I didn’t do much to deserve it. | 我没帮上什么忙 |
[38:52] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[38:53] | You put up with Castle for two whole days. | 你可是忍了卡塞尔整整两天啊 |
[38:56] | I enjoyed the challenge. | 我还挺喜欢这个挑战的 |
[38:58] | In my experience, it’s the most difficult children | 以我的经验 最难搞的学生 |
[39:00] | who prove most rewarding. | 往往是最有成就的 |
[39:01] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Castle? | 不是吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[39:04] | – Mr. Castle? – No faces. That’s right. | -卡塞尔先生 -不许最鬼脸 好吧 |
[39:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | – See you later. – Later, J. | -再见 -再见J |
[39:14] | That’s me. | 是我的电话 |
[39:18] | What’s wrong? It’s Alexis texting me. | -怎么了 -阿丽克西斯给我发短信 |
[39:20] | “Be sure you come home right after school.” | 放学以后马上回家 |
[39:23] | How’d she even know I was here right now? | 她怎么知道我在学校 |
[39:27] | She put one of those tracker apps on my phone! | 她在我手机上安装了追踪软件 |
[39:31] | Uh, Castle, uh, this is getting a little out of hand. | 卡塞尔 这有点过头了 |
[39:34] | Yeah. I’m gonna have to deal with this. | 是 我得跟她谈谈了 |
[39:38] | And I think I know how. | 我想我知道该怎么做 |
[39:43] | Dad, what took you so long? School ended hours ago! | 爸 你怎么这么晚才回来 学校早就放学了 |
[39:45] | Alexis, sweetheart — | 阿丽克西斯 宝贝 |
[39:47] | I’ve been really worried. | 我担心死了 |
[39:51] | Yes, I know, and I think I know why. | 我知道 我知道你为什么这么担心 |
[39:54] | Because I disappeared. | 因为我前段时间失踪了 |
[39:56] | But…I’m back now, | 但 我现在回来了 |
[39:59] | and I’m not going anywhere. | 而且我哪都不会去 |
[40:01] | I’m here to stay. | 我会一直待在这 |
[40:03] | I just keep thinking I’ll lose you again, | 我老是觉得我会再次失去你 |
[40:05] | or something terrible will happen. | 或者会有什么坏事发生 |
[40:07] | I know it sounds crazy — | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[40:08] | No, no, it does not sound crazy. | 不 不 一点也不疯狂 |
[40:11] | I would feel the same way. Matter of fact, I did. | 我也会这么想 实际上 我那时就是这么想的 |
[40:15] | After Paris. | 在巴黎那件事后 |
[40:16] | After Paris. | 在巴黎那件事后 |
[40:17] | I couldn’t let you out of my sight. | 我不敢让你离开我的视线 |
[40:21] | But… | 但是 |
[40:23] | I know that you consider yourself | 我知道你觉得自己是 |
[40:26] | the adult of the family — | 家里的大人 |
[40:28] | For good reason. | 我有充分的理由 |
[40:29] | For very good reason. | 非常充分的理由 |
[40:30] | But… | 但是 |
[40:34] | But part of being an adult is realizing | 但是作为大人 就要意识到 |
[40:36] | you can’t always protect the people you love. | 你无法永远保护你爱的人 |
[40:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:50] | – Being an adult really sucks. – Yeah. | -当大人真讨厌 -是啊 |
[40:53] | And you’ve spent way too much time having to be one. | 而你当大人的时间太长了 |
[40:56] | So… | 所以 |
[41:04] | I’m ordering you to be a kid. | 我命令你当个孩子 |
[41:06] | Don’t you think I’m a little old for that? | 你不觉得我玩这个太老了吗 |
[41:07] | I am not too old for it, so you are definitely | 我都不会太老 所以 |
[41:09] | not too old for it. | 你绝对不会 |
[41:10] | Don’t you think we should at least test them out? | 你不觉得我们至少该试试看吗 |
[41:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:18] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪 |
[41:18] | I don’t know, ice cream? | 不知道呢 去吃雪糕 |
[41:21] | How about pizza? | 披萨怎么样 |
[41:22] | After this case, I might be off ice cream for a while. | 这个案子以后 我估计有段时间都不想吃雪糕了 |
[41:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |