时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | He’s not in the car! | 他不在车里 |
[00:05] | He was found adrift 80 miles off the coast of Delaware | 他漂在特拉华口岸80里外处的一艘小艇上 |
[00:07] | in a dinghy owned by Henry Jenkins. | 小艇是一个亨利·詹金斯的财产 |
[00:08] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[00:08] | Put your hands where I can see ’em now, now! | 把你的手放在我能看见的地方 马上 |
[00:10] | If you don’t know Mr. Castle, | 如果你不认识卡塞尔先生 |
[00:11] | then how did he end up in your boat in the middle of the ocean? | 那怎么会在海中央发现在他这条船上 |
[00:14] | He’s been missing for two months. | 他已经失踪两个月了 |
[00:15] | See if you can find any evidence of where he’s been. | 看看有没有什么证据 能证明他去过哪 |
[00:17] | I did find a key. | 我找到一把钥匙 |
[00:19] | It has “38” Stamped on it. | 上面有个”38″的印记 |
[00:21] | NYPD. I’m here to see Henry Jenkins? | 纽约警局 我来找亨利·詹金斯 |
[00:24] | I’m Henry Jenkins. | 我是亨利·詹金斯 |
[00:25] | I met a different Henry Jenkins. | 我见到的是另一个亨利·詹金斯 |
[00:27] | Whoever did this to me | 不管是谁做的 |
[00:28] | faked Jenkins as part of the setup. | 假詹金斯参与其中 |
[00:30] | He’s somehow in the middle of this. | 他跟这件事脱不了干系 |
[00:39] | Moving together. Keep that top down. Quick. | 整齐划一 控制好 加油 |
[00:44] | Legs press off that footplate. | 腿紧推踏板 |
[00:47] | Press and set. | 推 回来 |
[00:48] | Press, set. | 推 回来 |
[00:50] | Press, set. | 推 回来 |
[00:54] | Hold water. Hold water. | 停住 停住 |
[01:03] | What is that? | 什么东西啊 |
[01:05] | Gruesome murders, chills and thrills… | 可怕的谋杀 惊悚 刺激 |
[01:07] | It’s what author richard Castle is known for, | 这就是作家卡塞尔闻名天下的东西 |
[01:10] | And he’s delivered yet again with two new books… | 他又发布了两本新书 |
[01:13] | “Wild Storm” and “Raging Heat.” | 《狂野斯道姆》和《狂怒希特》 |
[01:15] | Thank you for joining us this morning. | 谢谢你今早能来 |
[01:16] | My pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[01:17] | But perhaps the bigger mystery is the one that surrounds you. | 但最大的谜团似乎是围绕着你的那个 |
[01:19] | Your disappearance made national headlines. | 你的失踪登上了全国报纸头条 |
[01:23] | Months later, you were found in a dinghy at sea, | 几个月后 你在海上一艘小艇上被发现 |
[01:26] | Yet you claim to have no memory | 而你却说完全不记得 |
[01:27] | of where you’ve been or how you got there. | 自己去了哪里 怎么跑到小艇上 |
[01:29] | Yeah, I know it, uh… it sounds crazy, even to me, | 是啊 我知道这听上去很疯狂 我都这么觉得 |
[01:31] | and, uh, we’re still looking for answers. | 我们还在寻找答案 |
[01:34] | Well, your critics seem to have some. | 你的评论家似乎有些看法 |
[01:36] | It’s no secret your last book, “Wild Storms,” | 这并不是秘密了 你上本书《狂野斯道姆》 |
[01:38] | slipped off the best-seller list. | 没能登上畅销榜 |
[01:40] | Isn’t the most logical explanation | 那么最合理的解释 |
[01:41] | that this is all a publicity stunt, | 难道不是这只是宣传手段吗 |
[01:43] | a way to make headlines to drum up book sales? | 让你登上头条 给新书促销 |
[01:46] | I assure you, Brooke, it was no publicity stunt. | 我保证 布鲁克 这绝非宣传手段 |
[01:49] | I would never do that to my family of my fiance. | 我绝不会这么折磨我的家人和未婚妻 |
[01:51] | Speaking of your fiance, | 说到你的未婚妻 |
[01:53] | you vanished just moments before your wedding. | 你正是在婚礼前失踪的 |
[01:56] | What do you say to fans who chalk your disappearance up to cold feet? | 你要对认为你的失踪只是怯婚的粉丝说些什么 |
[02:00] | Well, I would say that they don’t know what they’re talking about. | 我要说 他们根本不了解情况 |
[02:02] | So the wedding’s still on. | 那么婚礼还会举行吗 |
[02:03] | Well, we’ve been through a very tough experience. | 我们经历了一段折磨 |
[02:06] | We’re still trying to make sense o-of everything, actually. | 我们还在想办法解释一切 |
[02:08] | And I actually just… I-I… | 其实… |
[02:10] | I came here to talk about my books. | 我是来谈我的书的 |
[02:13] | And if this were one of your books, Mr. Castle, | 如果这是您写的一本书 卡塞尔先生 |
[02:15] | wouldn’t you find the plot a little hard to swallow? | 你不会觉得这情节有点难以置信吗 |
[02:17] | I mean, amnesia, really? | 失忆症 拜托啊 |
[02:22] | Well, this isn’t a novel, Brooke. | 但这不是小说 布鲁克 |
[02:24] | This actually happened. | 这是确有其事 |
[02:26] | And no one wants the truth more than I do. | 没有人比我更想知道真相 |
[02:31] | And I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[02:34] | I’m offering a reward… $250,000… | 我要悬赏25万美金 |
[02:37] | to anyone who can give me verifiable proof | 奖赏任何能拿出切实证据 |
[02:39] | as to where I was and exactly what I was doing | 证明我失踪两个月内究竟身在何处 |
[02:41] | during the two months I was missing. | 做了什么的人 |
[02:44] | That wasn’t an interview. | 那就不是采访 |
[02:45] | That was an ambush. | 简直是埋伏 |
[02:46] | And what were you thinking offering a quarter-million-dollar reward? | 你怎么想的啊 居然给出25万元的悬赏 |
[02:49] | Genius, right? | 很聪明吧 |
[02:50] | I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner. | 我真不知自己怎么没早点想到 |
[02:51] | Well, maybe because you knew | 也行因为你知道 |
[02:52] | it was gonna lure crackpots and opportunists, | 这只会吸引疯子和投机者 |
[02:55] | and instead of going after real leads, | 我们不会跟进真正的线索 |
[02:57] | we’re gonna be chasing thousands of half-baked tipsters | 而是追踪数几千个拿你的悬赏机会当彩票的 |
[03:01] | playing the Richard Castle lottery. | 疯癫线人提供的情报 |
[03:02] | What real leads? | 什么真正的线索 |
[03:03] | So far, we’ve had nothing but dead ends. | 目前为止 我们一直在走死胡同 |
[03:05] | And I’m tired of not knowing. | 我受够蒙在鼓里的感觉了 |
[03:07] | No, to find a needle in a haystack, | 要想大海捞针 |
[03:08] | do we not first need a haystack? | 首先我们需要大海吧 |
[03:10] | Yeah, but not a haystack full of nutjobs. | 是啊 但不是满是疯子的大海 |
[03:13] | You saw that interview. No one believes me. | 你也看见访谈了 没人信我 |
[03:15] | But somewhere out there, | 但是外面有人 |
[03:16] | someone knows where I was and what I was doing. | 知道我去过哪里 做了什么 |
[03:24] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:25] | A mystery I might be able to solve? | 我或许能解决的谜团吗 |
[03:28] | It’ll be a relief. | 这会是解脱 |
[03:29] | – Hey, Castle. Welcome back. – Thank you. | -卡塞尔 欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[03:31] | I hear the East River’s a little more polluted than usual today. | 听说东河今天比平常污染更严重一些 |
[03:34] | Yeah. A crew team, | 是啊 一队船员 |
[03:35] | they found the body in the river wrapped in plastic. | 在河里发现了塑料包裹着的尸体 |
[03:38] | Someone probably dumped it hoping to make it disappear. | 可能是有人扔进河里 想毁尸灭迹 |
[03:40] | They didn’t weigh it down enough. | 他们没有绑足够沉的东西 |
[03:42] | – So, who’s the victim? – Well, he didn’t have an I.D. on him, | -死者是谁 -他身上没有身份证 |
[03:44] | but we matched it to a missing-persons. | 但我们将他和一个失踪人口匹配了 |
[03:46] | Wallace Williger, 45, | 华莱士·威利格 45岁 |
[03:47] | Owner and C.E.O. of Williger Toys. | 威利格玩具公司的业主和总裁 |
[03:49] | – Makers of Sunshine Sarah? – Sunshine Sarah? | -制造阳光莎拉的吗 -阳光莎拉是什么 |
[03:51] | She’s a spunky, redheaded rag doll. | 她是个朝气蓬勃的红发布娃娃 |
[03:53] | Alexis’ favorite when she was growing up. | 阿莱克西斯小时候最喜欢的娃娃 |
[03:55] | – Wouldn’t go anywhere without her. – When did he go missing? | -去哪都会带着她 -他什么时候失踪的 |
[03:57] | Last Friday, so four days ago. | 上周五 也就是四天以前 |
[03:58] | His wife, Samantha, said | 他妻子萨曼莎说 |
[03:59] | he went off to the movies and never came back. | 他出去看电影了 然后就再也没有回来 |
[04:06] | – Something I should know? – Oh, Beckett didn’t tell you? | -这什么情况 -贝克特没有告诉你吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah, yeah, your disappearance kind of drove them back together. | 你的失踪让他们重归于好了 |
[04:10] | Life being short and all that. | 人生苦短什么的 |
[04:12] | Oh. Disappear for two months. | 才失踪两个月 |
[04:15] | So, the prelim exam indicates his neck was broken. | 初步检查表明他的脖子断了 |
[04:18] | Probably after a struggle given his defensive wound. | 鉴于他身上的防御性伤口 可能是因为搏斗 |
[04:20] | Luckily, his body was wrapped when it went into the water. | 幸运的是 尸体掉进水里时是用塑料包裹着的 |
[04:22] | I may still be able to pull the attacker’s DNA | 我也许还可以从死者的手指甲里 |
[04:25] | From under the victim’s nails. | 提取出凶手的DNA |
[04:27] | Wait. How long has he been dead? | 等等 他死了多长时间了 |
[04:29] | At least a couple of days. | 至少有几天了 |
[04:31] | What happened to his face and hands? | 他的脸和手怎么了 |
[04:32] | They look like they’ve been burned. | 看起来像是被烧过 |
[04:34] | Honestly, I don’t know, | 说真的 我不知道 |
[04:35] | but the rest of the body wasn’t affected. | 但尸体的其余部分没有遭到感染 |
[04:37] | I’ll know more when I get him back to the lab. | 我带他回实验室后会了解更多情况 |
[04:42] | I had that sick feeling when he didn’t come home, but… | 他没回家时 我感觉很不安心 但是… |
[04:46] | you hope. | 人总往好的方面想 |
[04:47] | Mrs. Williger, was there anyone | 威利格太太 有谁 |
[04:49] | that would’ve wanted to do your husband harm? | 会想伤害你的丈夫吗 |
[04:51] | No. | 没有 |
[04:52] | He made toys for a living. | 他靠制造玩具为生 |
[04:54] | He was a decent man. | 他是个好人 |
[04:57] | But… | 但是… |
[04:58] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[04:59] | These last few weeks, he had been having a hard time. | 过去几周里 他很难熬 |
[05:03] | Ever since Annie died. | 自从安妮去世后 |
[05:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. Um…who’s Annie? | 抱歉 安妮是谁 |
[05:07] | Our labrador retriever. | 我们的拉布拉多寻回犬 |
[05:08] | And after she died, Wally started working late, | 她去世后 沃利开始工作到很晚 |
[05:11] | coming home after I was asleep, like he was avoiding me. | 在我睡觉后才回家 像是在躲着我 |
[05:14] | Did you talk to him about it? | 你跟他谈过这事吗 |
[05:16] | I tried. He said everything was fine. | 我试过 他说没事 |
[05:19] | He was just working on an important project. | 他只是在忙活一个重要项目 |
[05:20] | And what about the day that he disappeared? | 他消失的那天呢 |
[05:23] | Did he say anything that would indicate he was in trouble? | 他说过什么暗示了自己有麻烦的话吗 |
[05:25] | No. He was happy. | 没有 他很幸福 |
[05:27] | He told me he loved me, | 他告诉我 他爱我 |
[05:29] | said things would be… better soon. | 说事情很快就会好起来 |
[05:38] | You know, seeing her, I can’t imagine what it was like for you | 看到她以后 我简直难以想象你那么多夜晚 |
[05:41] | all those nights, not knowing. | 毫不知情时心里的感受 |
[05:43] | I was lucky. You came back. | 我很走运 你回来了 |
[05:47] | So, we took a look at Williger’s phone and financials. | 我们查看了威利格的手机记录和财务情况 |
[05:49] | There was no activity on the day he disappeared. | 他失踪那天没有消费记录 |
[05:50] | If he was on his way to the movies, | 如果他真是去看电影了 |
[05:52] | either he didn’t make it there or he paid with cash. | 要么他就没去成 要么就是用现金付的款 |
[05:54] | Canvass local theaters, see if anyone saw him. | 查查当地的电影院 看有没有人见过他 |
[05:56] | And take a look at his records for the past couple of weeks, | 再查查他过去几周的记录 |
[05:59] | See if there’s anything out of the ordinary there. | 看看有没有什么异常 |
[06:00] | Castle and I are gonna go to his office | 我和卡塞尔去他的办公室 |
[06:02] | – and check if there were any problems at work. – Right on. | -看看那边有没有什么问题 -马上去 |
[06:05] | Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 |
[06:07] | Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底以为你在干什么 |
[06:11] | Did you give that TV station the precinct number? | 你把局里的电话号码留给电视台了吗 |
[06:14] | I’m not gonna give them my home phone. That’s private. | 我总不能把自家电话给他们啊 那是隐私 |
[06:16] | The NYPD is not your personal secretary. | 纽约警局可不是你的私人助理 |
[06:19] | Did you know how many man-hours | 你知道你的这点小噱头 |
[06:21] | this little stunt of yours is costing us? | 耗费了我们多少人力物力吗 |
[06:23] | The phones have been ringing off the hook! | 电话都快被打爆了 |
[06:26] | Did you hear that?! | 听到没 |
[06:27] | Ringing off the hook? | 打爆了 |
[06:32] | We have leads. | 有线索了 |
[06:38] | What just happened? | 什么情况 |
[06:40] | Castle, what were you thinking? | 卡塞尔 你想什么呢 |
[06:42] | “The supreme art of war | “不战而屈人之兵 |
[06:43] | is to subdue the enemy without fighting,” Sun tzu. | 善之善者也” 孙子说的 |
[06:46] | The tactical smooch is just one weapon in my vast arsenal. | 那个战术之吻只是我浩瀚军械库里的一样武器 |
[06:50] | Well, employ it again, and the enemy might go nuclear. | 再用一次 敌人可能就要动用核武器了 |
[06:53] | Okay, but somewhere in this pile is the answer to where I was. | 好吧 总之这叠纸里能找到我之前行踪的线索 |
[06:56] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[06:57] | Look, castle, I know how important this is to us, | 卡塞尔 我知道这对我们有多重要 |
[07:01] | But you have to realize, this is a long shot, | 但你得知道 这事希望不大 |
[07:03] | And I don’t want you to be disappointed if it doesn’t pan out. | 如果没有奏效 我不希望你太失望 |
[07:08] | Toys. | 有玩具 |
[07:15] | Wally built this place from the ground up. | 沃利从无到有创建了这里 |
[07:17] | Seems impossible that he’s gone. | 真不敢相信他不在了 |
[07:20] | Miss Stoller, was everything okay here at work? | 斯托勒小姐 公司一切还好吗 |
[07:22] | Did he have any conflicts with colleagues or business rivals? | 他跟同事或对手起过冲突吗 |
[07:26] | Not that I’m aware of. | 至少我没听说 |
[07:27] | And as VP of the company, | 作为公司的副总裁 |
[07:28] | I’m sure I’d know. | 要是有事我肯定会知道 |
[07:30] | I understand that he was under pressure the past couple of weeks, | 我知道他过去几周承受了不少压力 |
[07:33] | that he was coming home late. | 总是很晚回家 |
[07:34] | – Who told you that? – His wife. | -谁告诉你的 -他太太 |
[07:37] | I’m sorry, but that’s not true. | 不好意思 但这不是真的 |
[07:39] | I mean, he may have been under pressure, | 我是说 他也许的确有压力 |
[07:41] | But it certainly wasn’t here at work. | 但肯定不是因为工作 |
[07:43] | So, he wasn’t staying late? | 这么说 他并没有加班到很晚 |
[07:44] | No, just the opposite. | 没有 正相反 |
[07:46] | He was leaving early several days a week. | 他每周都有几天会早退 |
[07:53] | I did not realize this would be on. | 我没想到这个真能弹 |
[07:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:58] | Do you know why he was leaving early? | 你知道他为什么要早退吗 |
[08:00] | No, he said he was taking care of some personal things. | 不知道 他说他有些私事要处理 |
[08:03] | It sounded private, so I didn’t ask. | 好像挺私密的 所以我没多问 |
[08:06] | But maybe he told his assistant. | 不过他可能告诉过他的助理 |
[08:08] | Matt? | 马特 |
[08:13] | Did Mr. Williger ever mention to you | 威利格先生跟你提过 |
[08:15] | – why he was leaving early? – No. | -他为什么要早退吗 -没有 |
[08:17] | He was actually pretty secretive about the whole thing. | 其实他对这整件事都挺保密的 |
[08:24] | You leave these loaded? | 这东西居然就上了膛摆在这儿 |
[08:26] | So, I checked with the vic’s wife. | 我问过被害人的妻子了 |
[08:28] | The days that Mr. Williger claimed he was working late | 威利格先生声称在加班的那几天 |
[08:30] | are the exact same days he was leaving work early. | 正是他在公司早退的日子 |
[08:32] | That leaves about 10 to 12 hours | 那就是至少有十多天 |
[08:33] | over at least a dozen days that he’s unaccounted for. | 他每天有10-12小时下落不明 |
[08:36] | What was he doing? | 他干什么去了 |
[08:37] | I just went back through his phones and financials, | 我刚查了他的电话和财务记录 |
[08:39] | And they are clean. | 没有问题 |
[08:40] | In fact, they’re too clean. | 说实话 是太过干净了 |
[08:42] | From the time he left work on those days | 那些天从他离开公司 |
[08:44] | till the time he got home, there’s no activity at all. | 到他回家 期间完全没有任何记录 |
[08:46] | No calls or purchases of any kind, | 没有电话 也没有任何消费 |
[08:48] | Not even subway or cab charges. | 连地铁和出租车都没坐过 |
[08:50] | So, whatever he was doing, | 那么 不管他在干什么 |
[08:51] | He wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. Why? | 他不希望任何人知道 为什么 |
[08:54] | What we could use right now is a crazy Castle theory. | 我们现在正需要卡塞尔的疯狂理论 |
[08:58] | Where is Castle, anyway? | 话说回来 卡塞尔哪去了 |
[09:00] | He needed a time out, so I sent him home to check his leads. | 他需要休息 我让他回家查他的线索去了 |
[09:02] | Hey, sexy. Hey, sexy. | 嗨 帅哥 嗨 帅哥 |
[09:05] | Hey, sexy. Hey, sexy. | 嗨 帅哥 嗨 帅哥 |
[09:08] | Lanie must have changed my ringtone. | 肯定是蕾妮改了我的铃声 |
[09:11] | – Hola, preciosa. What’s up? – Something weird. | -宝贝 有事吗 -有件奇怪的事 |
[09:14] | You know that discoloration on the victim’s hands and face? | 你知道被害人脸上和手上的斑点吧 |
[09:17] | It was caused by an industrial cleaner. | 是工业清洁剂造成的 |
[09:20] | It looks like someone scrubbed his skin with it | 看来有人用这个清洗了他的皮肤 |
[09:22] | but after he was already dead. | 但是发生在他死后 |
[09:24] | Wait, Lanie, if the killer is trying to get rid of evidence, | 蕾妮 如果凶手是想销毁证据 |
[09:26] | why would he only scrub the hands and face? | 为什么只洗手和脸的部分 |
[09:29] | Don’t know, but the cleaner wasn’t bleach-based, | 不知道 但清洁剂不含漂白剂 |
[09:31] | so I still may be able to pull DNA from under the fingernails. | 所以我还是有可能从指缝提取到DNA |
[09:34] | I also found a receipt in the victim’s pocket. | 我还在他衣服口袋发现了一张收据 |
[09:37] | It’s from a coffee shop in Brooklyn, | 是布鲁克林区的一家咖啡店的 |
[09:39] | dated the day he disappeared. | 日期正是他失踪的那天 |
[09:41] | Williger lived in Manhattan, and his office was in midtown. | 威利格住曼哈顿 办公室在市中心 |
[09:44] | What was he doing out in Brooklyn? | 他去布鲁克林干什么 |
[09:45] | Why don’t you guys canvass the coffee shop | 你们俩去查查那家咖啡店 |
[09:46] | for anyone that saw Williger? | 看看有没有人见过威利格 |
[09:48] | I’ll get a search warrant for | 明天一早我就去办 |
[09:49] | his office and house first thing in the morning. | 他的办公室和住所的搜查令 |
[09:55] | Come on, Kate. | 好啦 凯特 |
[09:56] | It’s his first case back after two months. | 这是他两个月后的第一个案子 |
[09:58] | You didn’t expect everything to be back to normal right away. | 你不能指望一切都马上恢复原状 |
[10:01] | No, Lane. It’s just… | 不是的 雷恩 只是 |
[10:05] | It’s just I-I want it to be us again, | 我希望我们能回到从前 |
[10:07] | and it’s like there’s this shadow between us. | 但我们之间却横着一道阴影 |
[10:11] | Look, I-I am choosing to trust him | 我是选择了信任他 |
[10:15] | in spite of all of the evidence. | 不论证据看起来如何 |
[10:17] | I-I just — I want to believe — | 我只是 我希望相信 |
[10:19] | – But you don’t know if you can. – Yeah. | -但你不知道能不能做到 -是的 |
[10:23] | And he’s — he’s acting like everything is fine. | 而他 他在假装一切都很好 |
[10:27] | We both are, but it’s — it’s not. | 我们俩都是 但事实并非如此 |
[10:29] | Maybe this reward he’s offering is a good thing. | 也许悬赏是个不错的主意 |
[10:32] | Maybe it’ll lead to the truth. | 也许能找到真相 |
[10:37] | No, I don’t want to know what you’re wearing. | 不 我不想知道你穿的是什么 |
[10:39] | Now, do you have any information about Richard Castle or not? | 你到底知不知道理查德·卡塞尔的消息 |
[10:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:44] | So, how goes the haystack? | 针捞得怎么样了 |
[10:45] | Uh, apparently you were right. | 显然 你是对的 |
[10:48] | – Nutjobs? – No. Not all of them. | -都不靠谱吗 -也不全是 |
[10:50] | Some are lonely women hoping for a call | 还有一些是期待著名作家 |
[10:52] | from the famous author Richard Castle. | 理查德·卡塞尔来电的孤独女人 |
[10:56] | That will be my date. | 应该是我的约会对象 |
[10:58] | – Ooh. You have a date? – Uh-huh. Robert. | -你在约会啊 -没错 他叫罗伯特 |
[11:01] | We met at the grief counseling group when you were presumed… | 我们是在悲伤辅导小组认识的 就是你… |
[11:05] | – You — you picked up a man at grief counseling? – Yes. | -你约悲伤辅导小组的人 -没错 |
[11:07] | – Now, I will thank you to go into the other room. – Why? | -如果你能进屋去就更好了 -为什么 |
[11:10] | Because at the moment, | 因为当时 |
[11:12] | our relationship is based on mutual loss, | 我们交往的基础是失去亲人 |
[11:14] | and if he finds out that you have returned and are alive, | 要是他发现你活着回来了 |
[11:16] | It will just — it will ruin everything. | 这会 毁了这份感情的 |
[11:18] | Mother, you realize I was on television this morning. | 妈妈 你知道我今早还上电视了吧 |
[11:21] | Luckily Robert is a cultured man. | 幸运的是罗伯特很有修养 |
[11:22] | He does not watch television. | 他不看电视 |
[11:24] | The only newspaper he reads is the Wall Street Journal, | 而且他只读《华尔街日报》 |
[11:26] | which, thankfully, did not carry news of your return. | 而且感谢上帝 那上面不会有你的报道 |
[11:30] | So, go. | 所以 进屋去 |
[11:31] | Go. Go. Go. | 快快快 |
[11:33] | Castle, I’m sure she means well. | 卡塞尔 我相信她的本意是好的 |
[11:35] | It’s not that. It’s just, uh… | 不是这个问题 只是 |
[11:38] | I really thought someone out there could help. | 我真的以为有人能帮上忙 |
[11:40] | We’ll figure this out, Castle. Together. | 我们会解决的 卡塞尔 我们一起 |
[11:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[11:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:47] | Mr. Castle, I understand you’re looking for answers. | 卡塞尔先生 我知道你在寻找答案 |
[11:51] | Who is this? How did you get this number? | 你是谁 你怎么弄到这个电话的 |
[11:54] | Because I know things, | 我知道一些消息 |
[11:56] | including what happened to you. | 包括发生在你身上的事 |
[11:58] | Are you ready to hear the truth? | 你准备好知道真相了吗 |
[12:12] | I don’t like this. I should go with you. | 我觉得这样不好 我应该和你一起去 |
[12:14] | He said I had to come alone. | 他说了让我一个人来 |
[12:16] | Yeah, but you don’t even know who he is. | 我知道 但是你都不知道对方是谁 |
[12:17] | He sounded like a spy. | 听起来像个间谍 |
[12:20] | Do you think this has something to do with your father? | 你觉得这会不会和你父亲有关 |
[12:22] | It doesn’t seem like his style. | 这不是他的风格 |
[12:25] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[12:59] | Walk with me. | 跟我走 |
[13:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:19] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[13:21] | But you know what happened to me. How? | 可你知道我发生了什么 怎么知道的 |
[13:23] | Because I was with you. | 因为我当时和你在一起 |
[13:26] | I don’t expect you to remember, not after what they did. | 它们对你做了那些事 我估计你也记不着了 |
[13:30] | I was lucky I escaped. | 我很幸运逃出来了 |
[13:33] | Escape from where? | 从哪逃出来的 |
[13:35] | The ship. | 船上 |
[13:36] | I was on a ship. | 我是在一艘船上 |
[13:39] | Which is why I was found at sea. | 所以我才在海里被发现 |
[13:41] | Whose ship? | 谁的船 |
[13:42] | It’s a survey vessel. | 是一艘勘探船 |
[13:44] | At least that’s what they claimed. | 至少他们是这么说的 |
[13:46] | But I saw weapons on board. | 但我看到船上有武器 |
[13:48] | Pretty sure it was an attack ship. | 我很确定那是艘攻击舰 |
[13:52] | – So it was military. – Must have been. | -这么说是军方的 -一定是 |
[13:57] | I mean, why else would they keep it | 否则它们为什么要把它藏在 |
[13:59] | on the dark side of the moon | 月球的背光面 |
[14:01] | where our scientists can’t see it? | 不让我们的科学家看见 |
[14:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:06] | You know, they look like us now. | 他们现在看上去和我们一样了 |
[14:08] | That’s why they took you. To copy your skin. | 这就是他们绑走你的原因 为了复制你的皮肤 |
[14:12] | So, when you say ship, you mean… spaceship? | 你刚才说的船是指 宇宙飞船 |
[14:16] | We’ll be defenseless when the invasion comes. | 他们入侵的时候我们将无力反抗 |
[14:19] | We have to find a way to warn people. | 我们必须要找到一个警示世人的办法 |
[14:23] | You can tell people. | 你能做到 |
[14:25] | – You were on TV. – I’ll — I’ll warn them. I’ll, uh… | -你上过电视 -我 我会告诉他们 |
[14:28] | Tell me again. How did you get my phone number? | 再跟我说一遍你是怎么知道我电话的 |
[14:31] | – I work for the phone company. – Of course you do. | -我在电话公司上班 -当然了 |
[14:39] | So, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:41] | I really don’t want to talk about it. | 我真心不想说 |
[14:48] | Would you… knock it off? | 你能 消停会吗 |
[14:52] | – Come help me search. – Sorry. | -来帮我找找 -抱歉 |
[14:54] | I don’t know how my parents did it. | 我不知道我父母是怎么做到的 |
[14:56] | Did what? | 做什么 |
[14:57] | Raise me, all my sisters, put food on the table, | 养育我和我的姐姐们 赚钱养家 |
[15:00] | and still manage to give me piano lessons. | 还能供我学钢琴 |
[15:01] | With Jenny not working and all the baby expenses, | 孩子的花销很大 加上珍妮又不上班 |
[15:04] | I’m barely making ends meet. | 我都快入不敷出了 |
[15:06] | Probably gonna have to get a second job. | 可能有必要再找一份工作了 |
[15:09] | Looks like they’re hiring security guards down at their warehouse. | 他们好像在给仓库招聘保安 |
[15:12] | A Rent-a-Cop uniform would look good on you. | 你穿上保安的衣服一定不错 |
[15:17] | Find any dark secrets in our victim’s desk? | 死者的桌子里有什么见不得人的秘密吗 |
[15:19] | Nah. This guy’s a saint. | 没有 这人简直是个圣人 |
[15:20] | He gives to charity, his employees love him. | 给慈善机构捐钱 他的员工也喜欢他 |
[15:24] | As far as I can tell, | 在我看来 |
[15:24] | there’s no indication of any dirty, little secr… | 他根本就没有什么肮脏 见不得… |
[15:28] | There’s something in this drawer. | 这抽屉里有东西 |
[15:30] | What? | 什么 |
[15:31] | The keys. Brand-new. | 钥匙 新的 |
[15:32] | And they aren’t to his work or house. | 不是他家里或公司的 |
[15:35] | The phone — pay as you go. | 手机 不需要登记的 |
[15:36] | Purchased a month ago using cash. | 一个月前用现金买的 |
[15:38] | Any calls on it? | 上面有通话记录吗 |
[15:39] | A bunch, all made during that unaccounted time | 一堆 都是在他失踪那段时间打的 |
[15:40] | and all made to the same number, a Natalie Mendoza, 28. | 而且都是打给同一个人的 娜塔莉·门多萨 28岁 |
[15:44] | What’s her relation to Williger? | 她跟威利格是什么关系 |
[15:45] | – We’re still running background. – I may have a guess. | -我们还在查她的背景 -我有个想法 |
[15:47] | Wally’s wife said that his behavior changed after their dog died. | 沃利的妻子说他们的狗死了以后他的行为就变了 |
[15:50] | I checked with the vet. | 我去跟兽医确认了一下 |
[15:51] | Turns out, there’s a whole lot more to that story. | 原来 那事没有那么简单 |
[15:53] | Now, Wally asked the vet to keep it out of the report | 沃利让兽医不要写进报告里 |
[15:55] | so as not to upset his wife, | 为的是不让他妻子伤心 |
[15:56] | but the dog didn’t just die. | 但那只狗不是正常地死了 |
[15:58] | – She was poisoned. – Poisoned? | -她是被毒死的 -毒死的 |
[16:00] | Yes, the vet wanted to run a test to find out what the toxin was, | 是的 兽医想检测一下毒物是什么 |
[16:03] | but for some reason, Wally adamantly refused. | 但出于某种原因 沃利坚决地拒绝了 |
[16:05] | Vet said he seemed pretty shaken up about it. | 兽医说他好像很受触动 |
[16:07] | Well, now it makes perfect sense. | 现在一切都说得通了 |
[16:10] | A secret phone, | 一部秘密电话 |
[16:11] | keys to Mendoza’s love nest, lying to his wife. | 跟门多萨爱巢的钥匙 对妻子撒谎 |
[16:13] | This is “Fatal Attraction.” | 这就是现实版《致命诱惑》 |
[16:15] | Wally was having an affair, | 沃利有了外遇 |
[16:16] | and when he tried to end it, | 当他准备结束这一切时 |
[16:17] | Natalie went all Glenn Close on him, | 娜塔莉不顾一切想要留住他 |
[16:18] | poisoning his poor dog to send a message. | 毒死他的狗就是为了警告他 |
[16:20] | Would explain why wally started missing work — | 这也解释了沃利翘班的原因 |
[16:22] | To spend time with his mistress. | 为了和他的情妇待在一起 |
[16:24] | But in the end, wasn’t enough. | 可最后 这还不够 |
[16:29] | Miss Mendoza, NYPD. | 门多萨小姐 纽约警察 |
[16:34] | Miss Mendoza? | 门多萨小姐 |
[16:39] | Unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[16:41] | Hello? Miss Mendoza? | 有人吗 门多萨小姐 |
[16:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:51] | Blood. | 有血 |
[17:13] | It looks like her throat’s been slit. | 看上去好像她被割喉了 |
[17:19] | You’re a makeup artist? | 你是化妆师 |
[17:20] | Mostly for low-budget horror. | 大多数是给低成本恐怖片做特效 |
[17:22] | I spent all morning testing out this new look | 我整个早上都在修整这副新妆容 |
[17:25] | and then went to take a nap. | 然后就睡了个午觉 |
[17:26] | Can I just say, the new look — | 我能说这幅新的妆容 |
[17:29] | Very effective. | 很像那么回事 |
[17:33] | Miss Mendoza, what was your relationship with Wally Williger? | 门多萨小姐 你和沃利·威利格是什么关系 |
[17:36] | – Who? – Wally Wlliger. | -谁 -沃利·威利格 |
[17:37] | He’s the C.E.O. Of Williger Toys. | 他是威利格玩具公司的总裁 |
[17:39] | I’m sorry. I don’t know who that is. | 非常抱歉 我不认识他 |
[17:41] | Natalie, please don’t lie to us. | 娜塔莉 不要说谎 |
[17:42] | We’ve got evidence of several dozens of phone calls | 我们有证据证明上个月你们之间 |
[17:44] | – between the two of you over the past month. – I’m not lying. | -有过好几次通话记录 -我没有说谎 |
[17:47] | The more you deny it, the guiltier you look. | 你越是否认 你看上去越有嫌疑 |
[17:49] | The guiltier I look for what? | 有什么嫌疑啊 |
[17:51] | Look, I told you. I don’t know him. | 听着 我跟你们说了 我不认识他 |
[17:53] | But why… was he calling you? | 但是为什么他会给你打电话 |
[18:00] | Wait. That’s Wally? | 等等 这就是沃利 |
[18:01] | – So you do know him? – Yeah. | -那么你确实认识他 -是的 |
[18:03] | But he told me his name was Joe. | 但他告诉我他叫做乔 |
[18:06] | Joe Meyers. | 乔·梅尔斯 |
[18:07] | And what exactly was your relationship with Joe? | 那你和乔之间到底是什么关系 |
[18:09] | He hired me to teach him to use theatrical makeup. | 他雇我教他怎么用舞台化妆油彩 |
[18:12] | Why would he need to use theatrical makeup? | 他为什么要用舞台化妆油彩 |
[18:14] | Uh, for a research project he was doing. | 为了一个他在做的研究项目 |
[18:16] | He wanted me to teach him | 他想让我教他 |
[18:17] | how to completely change his appearance. | 怎么改头换面 |
[18:20] | To what? | 为了什么呢 |
[18:21] | Um, he said he was studying society’s reaction to aging | 他说他在研究社会对衰老的反应 |
[18:25] | and wanted my help to transform him | 让我把他化成 |
[18:29] | In — into a 70-year-old man. | 一个七十岁的老头 |
[18:35] | Missing time, makeup? None of this makes any sense. | 失踪 化妆 这些都说不通 |
[18:39] | What’s the C.E.O. Of a toy company | 一个玩具公司的总裁 |
[18:40] | doing secretly dressing up as an old man? | 为什么要偷偷地变装成一个老头呢 |
[18:42] | I don’t know, but Natalie said she only taught Wally | 我不知道 但娜塔莉说她只是教沃利 |
[18:44] | how to apply the makeup to his hands and face. | 怎么把化妆油彩涂到他的手和脸上 |
[18:46] | The same parts of the body the killer scrubbed. | 这也是凶手刷掉的部位 |
[18:48] | – He was trying to remove the makeup. – Right. | -他想除掉那些油彩 -对 |
[18:50] | So Wally’s murder | 所以杀害沃利的凶手 |
[18:51] | is connected to his secret identity somehow. | 一定和他的隐秘身份有着某种联系 |
[18:53] | You know that receipt that was in Wally’s pocket, | 你们知道沃利口袋里的那张收据吗 |
[18:56] | the one from the Brooklyn coffeehouse? | 布鲁克林咖啡馆的 |
[18:58] | Did teams canvass it? | 排查过了吗 |
[18:59] | This morning, but they got no hits. | 今天早上 但是没有线索 |
[19:02] | You know what? Have them canvass it again. | 你知道吗 让他们再去查一次 |
[19:04] | We may have been looking for the wrong man. | 我们可能找错人了 |
[19:08] | Alexis. What are you doing here? | 阿丽克西斯 你来这做什么 |
[19:11] | Dad, this is Mike and Lauren Adams. | 爸爸 这是麦克和劳伦亚·当斯 |
[19:13] | They have something you need to see. | 他们有些东西你必须看一下 |
[19:15] | About six weeks ago, we were on our honeymoon. | 六周前 我们在度蜜月 |
[19:17] | We just started going through the photos the last couple of days. | 我们几天前才开始整理照片 |
[19:20] | Mike took pictures of me everywhere we went. | 每去一个地方麦克都会为我拍照 |
[19:22] | Last night, we noticed this. | 昨晚 我们发现了这个 |
[19:24] | Here, uh, in the background. | 这里 在背景里 |
[19:31] | Mr. Castle, I think that’s you. | 卡塞尔先生 我觉得这是你 |
[19:33] | That is me. | 这是我 |
[19:35] | Who am I talking to? | 我在和谁说话 |
[19:38] | Castle, that’s the guy | 卡塞尔 就是这个人 |
[19:39] | from the trailer on the Massachusetts coast, | 是马萨诸塞州海岸边房车里的那个人 |
[19:42] | The one that lied about you and then disappeared. | 就是他骗我们见过你 之后就消失了 |
[19:45] | Where was this photo taken? | 这是在哪里拍的 |
[19:46] | Montreal. | 蒙特利尔 |
[19:48] | Montreal. | 蒙特利尔 |
[19:50] | What the hell was I doing in Montreal? | 奇怪 我在蒙特利尔做什么 |
[19:55] | So, according to the JPEG’s geotag, | 根据图片文件地理位置标签 |
[19:59] | the photo was taken here, | 这张照片是在这里拍的 |
[20:00] | and this is the building you were coming out of. | 你刚从这座建筑里走出 |
[20:04] | Montreal Global Bank. | 蒙特利尔国际银行 |
[20:06] | What was I doing at a bank? | 我去银行干什么呢 |
[20:10] | Dad, the key! | 爸 那把钥匙 |
[20:13] | The one sewn into your pants… | 那把缝进你的裤子 |
[20:16] | …when they found you. | 在你被找到时发现的 |
[20:18] | What if… | 说不定… |
[20:19] | the bank is where it came from? | 这把钥匙是从银行搞到的 |
[20:23] | – A safe deposit box. – It’s the right size. | -保险箱的 -大小正合适 |
[20:25] | We need to get up there. | 我们得赶去那里 |
[20:26] | This is the break we’ve been waiting for. | 这是我们盼望好久的突破性进展 |
[20:29] | Okay, fine. We’ll go this weekend. | 好吧 我们这周末就去 |
[20:31] | We can’t wait for the weekend. We got to go now. | 等不到周末 我们现在就得走 |
[20:32] | – I’m in the middle of a case. – Fine. I’ll go. | -我正办案呢 -没事 我自己去 |
[20:34] | Montreal’s a short flight. | 飞到蒙特利尔很快的 |
[20:35] | I’ll be there and back a couple of hours. | 我往返用不了几个小时 |
[20:37] | No! Not after everything we’ve been through. | 不行 出了这么多岔子 |
[20:39] | You’re not going alone. | 你绝不能自己一个人去 |
[20:40] | She’s right, dad. You can’t go by yourself. | 她说得对 你不能自己过去 |
[20:44] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 对头 |
[20:47] | Yes. She’ll go with me. | 她和我一起去 |
[20:48] | We have no idea what’s out there, | 我们不知道那边什么情况 |
[20:50] | no idea who’s out there. | 也不知道什么人会在那里 |
[20:51] | That’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[20:53] | It’s Canada. How risky could it be? | 那可是加拿大 能有多危险 |
[20:55] | And need I remind you, I’m a grown man. | 而且我得提醒你 我是成年人 |
[20:57] | I don’t need to ask your permission. | 我不需要征求你的同意 |
[20:58] | That being said, | 我就是那么一说 |
[20:59] | please, please, can I — can I — can I go? | 求你 求求你 我能去吗 |
[21:03] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | But only because I know | 但答应你 |
[21:05] | you’re not gonna do anything stupid if she’s with you. | 完全是因为我知道她在你身边你不会犯傻 |
[21:08] | – Don’t let him do anything stupid. – Promise. | -别让他做任何蠢事 -我保证 |
[21:10] | Grab your passport. I’ll get the tickets. | 拿你护照去 我来买机票 |
[21:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[21:15] | Hey, so uniforms re-canvassed at that coffee shop | 警员用老头样子的照片 |
[21:18] | using the geezer photo. | 重新排查了那家咖啡店 |
[21:19] | They got a hit. | 有线索了 |
[21:21] | A patron identified old-man Wally as a tenant at a nearby building. | 一位顾客认出老沃利是附近的一名租客 |
[21:24] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[21:28] | Now we know what Wally’s keys were to. | 现在我们知道沃利的钥匙是哪里的了 |
[21:34] | How long has he had this place? | 他租了多久了 |
[21:36] | Super said he rented it three weeks ago. | 管理员说他是三周之前开始租的 |
[21:38] | Paid cash. | 现金支付的 |
[21:39] | At least the old-man version of him did. | 他是扮成老头的样子租的 |
[21:40] | Yeah, this is obviously where he came to change. | 这明显是他用来乔装打扮的地方 |
[21:42] | Yeah. But to do what? | 不过是为了什么呢 |
[21:43] | Have CSU sweep the room. | 让鉴证科搜查一下房间 |
[21:45] | Let’s talk to neighbors, | 和周围邻居谈谈 |
[21:46] | see if they saw anything. | 说不定他们看到了什么 |
[22:07] | That’s it — the building in the photo. | 就是这 照片里那栋建筑 |
[22:09] | Any of it look familiar? | 看起来眼熟吗 |
[22:11] | No. | 一点也不 |
[22:12] | You really think the answer’s inside? | 你真觉得答案就在里面吗 |
[22:15] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法才能知道 |
[22:17] | Dad, where are you going? | 爸 你要去哪里 |
[22:19] | Open box number 38. | 打开38号箱子 |
[22:20] | You can’t just walk into a safe deposit room. | 你不能就这样走进保险箱室 |
[22:23] | You need account info, signature cards. | 你需要账号 签名卡 |
[22:25] | We don’t even know if that key came from here. | 我们都不确定这把钥匙就是这里的 |
[22:28] | I have a plan. | 我自有办法 |
[22:30] | Dad. | 爸 |
[22:32] | Hi, there. I wonder if you can help me. | 你好 能不能帮我一个忙 |
[22:34] | I’d like to rent a safe deposit box. | 我想租一个保险箱 |
[22:38] | So, the neighbor doesn’t remember any visitors | 邻居不记得有任何访客 |
[22:40] | and she never saw young Wally, | 也从没有见过年轻的沃利 |
[22:42] | but old Wally was paying her to walk and feed the dog. | 但是老沃利给她钱让她帮忙遛狗和喂养 |
[22:45] | Another apartment, another dog, dressing up like this. | 另一栋公寓 另一条狗 穿成这样 |
[22:48] | What was this guy doing? | 这家伙到底想干什么 |
[22:49] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[22:49] | but whatever it was, it got him killed. | 不论是什么 他因此被害 |
[22:51] | Why don’t you take him to the vet? | 你把它带到兽医那里看看 |
[22:52] | Maybe he’s got a microchip | 也许它身上有那种芯片 |
[22:53] | that will tell us where he came from. | 可以告诉我们它是哪来的 |
[22:55] | – Right on. – Hey, beckett. | -这就去 -贝克特 |
[22:58] | Looks like our old man was fond of chinese food. | 看来老头子喜欢中餐 |
[23:00] | This is from a restaurant half a dozen subway stops away. | 这个餐馆离这六站地铁 |
[23:03] | That’s a long way to go for takeout. | 叫外卖可有点远啊 |
[23:04] | Yeah, so I called over there. | 是啊 我打电话过去 |
[23:06] | Turns out old-man Wally was a regular the last several weeks, | 发现过去几周老沃利常去那吃饭 |
[23:10] | stopping by late every other night, always paying cash. | 每天晚上都逗留到很晚 一直付现金 |
[23:12] | So, wherever he was going, it was near that restaurant. | 不管他去哪 一定在餐馆附近 |
[23:17] | Here you go, Mr. Castle. | 给您 卡塞尔先生 |
[23:18] | – Box 115. – Thank you. | -115号盒子 -谢谢 |
[23:20] | And may I ask you something? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[23:22] | Do I look familiar to you? | 你觉得我脸熟吗 |
[23:27] | Uh, no, I don’t believe so. Have we met? | 不 不熟 我们见过面吗 |
[23:29] | I guess not. My mistake. | 应该没有 我搞错 |
[23:30] | Is it possible to access this box today? | 能不能今天就打开这盒子呢 |
[23:34] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[23:35] | George, would please take Mr. Castle | 乔治 请你带着卡塞尔先生 |
[23:38] | back to the safe deposit vault? | 到保险库去 |
[23:40] | Follow me, sir. | 请跟我来 先生 |
[23:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | – Which box, sir? – 38. | -哪个盒子 先生 -38号 |
[24:04] | If it’s not the right key, we’ll get caught. | 如果钥匙不匹配 我们会被抓起来的 |
[24:10] | Sir? | 先生 |
[24:12] | Here we are. | 好咧 |
[24:19] | – Is there a problem? – No. No problem. | -有什么问题吗 -没问题 |
[24:22] | Just a little sticky. | 钥匙有点卡住了 |
[24:24] | Are you sure you have the right box? | 你确定是这个盒子吗 |
[24:25] | Yep. Positive. | 是的 我肯定 |
[24:30] | I’ll just check with the manager. | 我去跟经理确认一下 |
[24:33] | Wait, wait. Let’s try one more time. | 等等 我们再试一次 |
[24:38] | A little… | 有点 |
[24:42] | There we go. | 打开了 |
[24:43] | It was just a little sticky. | 就是钥匙有点卡 |
[24:50] | – What do you think’s inside? – I don’t know. | -你觉得里面是什么 -我不知道 |
[24:52] | But someone went to a lot of trouble to make sure I had a key. | 但有人千方百计也要我带着这把钥匙 |
[24:56] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[25:02] | Dad, that’s your handwriting. | 爸爸 是你的笔迹 |
[25:05] | Yeah, I don’t remember writing those. | 是啊 我不记得我写过这些了 |
[25:08] | They’re letters addressed to Beckett, gram, and me. | 这些信是写给贝克特 奶奶 我 |
[25:16] | A memory card? | 内存卡 |
[25:24] | All right. Here’s the restaurant. | 到了 就是这家餐馆 |
[25:28] | I’ll start a canvass, see if anyone else around here knows | 我去盘查 看这附近有没有人知道 |
[25:31] | what the hell our victim was doing in the area. | 被害人来这做什么 |
[25:33] | Don’t bother. | 不必了 |
[25:35] | I think I know where he was coming from. | 我想我知道他打哪来了 |
[25:40] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 你好 需要我帮忙吗 |
[25:41] | Yes. I’m Detective Beckett. This is detective ryan. | 是的 我是贝克特探长 这位是莱恩警探 |
[25:44] | – Do you recognize this man? – Yeah. That’s Joe. | -你认得这个人吗 -认识 他是乔 |
[25:47] | – Exactly how do you know him? – He’s a janitor here. | -你是怎么认识他的 -他是这的门卫 |
[25:50] | I hired him part time two weeks ago. | 两周前我雇他做兼职 |
[25:53] | – Hey, Mac. – Yeah? | -迈克 -什么事 |
[25:55] | Excuse me one second. | 稍等一会儿 |
[25:57] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[25:59] | That’s why he made himself up. | 这就是他乔装的原因 |
[26:01] | He didn’t want his employees to recognize him. | 他不希望被他的员工认出 |
[26:05] | What’s a C.E.O. Of a company | 什么样的总裁 |
[26:06] | doing working as a janitor in his own warehouse? | 会在自己公司做门卫呢 |
[26:09] | It’s undercover boss. | 他是卧底老板 |
[26:11] | But what was he going undercover for? | 但是他做卧底是为了什么 |
[26:17] | He was a quiet guy. He kept to himself mostly. | 他是个很安静的人 独来独往 |
[26:20] | I never would have guessed he was the C.E.O. | 我从没想到他是总裁 |
[26:23] | – Was he working here last Friday? – Yeah. | -上周五他在这上班吗 -是的 |
[26:25] | In fact, he came in for his shift at 4:00. | 他4点开始值班 |
[26:27] | He left at 11:00. | 11点离开 |
[26:28] | And then on Monday, he didn’t show. | 到周一的时候 他就没来上班了 |
[26:30] | Did anything unusual happen that day? | 那天有什么不寻常的事情发生吗 |
[26:31] | – I don’t think so. – Well, were there any problems here, | -我想没有 -威利格先生来做卧底 |
[26:34] | – any reason that Mr. Williger would want to go undercover? – No. | -是不是因为这里出了什么问题 -没有 |
[26:37] | He and his team came in | 上个月他和他的团队 |
[26:38] | last month for their quarterly inspection, | 来过这做季度视察 |
[26:40] | and we got a glowing report. | 我们得到了令人欣喜的报告 |
[26:42] | Well, how about when he was here as a janitor? | 那他在做门卫的这段期间呢 |
[26:44] | Did he do or say anything out of the ordinary? | 他做了或说了什么不寻常的事情吗 |
[26:46] | There was that thing last week. | 上周发生了一件事 |
[26:49] | Ah. What thing? | 什么事 |
[26:50] | One of the guards caught him in the back office after hours | 有个保安抓到他下班后在后勤办公室里 |
[26:53] | riffling through some paperwork. | 翻阅文件 |
[26:55] | What kind of paperwork? | 什么文件 |
[26:56] | Manifests mostly, | 主要是货单 |
[26:57] | tracking shipments from our factories. | 我们工厂的跟踪物流 |
[26:59] | The guard admonished him. | 保安警告了他 |
[27:00] | He apologized. Everybody moved on. | 他道歉了 大家就当这事算了 |
[27:02] | Well, we need to see those manifests. | 我们要看一下这些货单 |
[27:05] | I talked to his wife, his colleagues. | 我问了他妻子 同事 |
[27:07] | If any of them know what Wally was doing around his warehouse, | 知不知道沃利在仓库做什么 |
[27:10] | they’re not admitting to it. | 他们都说不知情 |
[27:12] | How about you? What’d you find? | 你呢 有什么发现 |
[27:13] | Aside from our country outsourcing | 除了我们国家 |
[27:15] | all its manufacturing needs to Asia, | 把制造环节都外包给了亚洲 |
[27:17] | everything seems to be in order. | 一切都很正常 |
[27:20] | Slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 |
[27:22] | – How’d it go? – Struck out. | -进展如何 -三振出局了 |
[27:23] | Rover here didn’t have a microchip, | 流浪狗没有装微型芯片 |
[27:24] | so we still don’t know where he came from, | 所以没法知道它是哪来的 |
[27:26] | but the vet said he’s in perfect health. | 但兽医说他非常健康 |
[27:27] | You know what I don’t get? Why did he have a dog? | 我不明白的是 他为什么还有条狗 |
[27:30] | I mean, was it part of his cover, | 这是他卧底身份的一部分 |
[27:32] | or did it have something to do with his own dog’s death? | 还是跟他那条死去的狗有关 |
[27:35] | We’re missing something, | 我们遗漏了一些细节 |
[27:36] | something that makes all of this make sense. | 补上那些 一切就说得通了 |
[27:38] | Ryan, can you look into security and street-camera footage | 莱恩 查一下沃利失踪当晚 |
[27:40] | around Wally’s warehouse the night that he disappeared? | 仓库周围的监控录像 |
[27:43] | I want to find out where he went. | 我要知道他去哪了 |
[27:44] | Right. Come on, boy. | 好的 走 狗狗 |
[27:49] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[27:51] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[27:59] | A memory card. | 记忆卡 |
[28:00] | Yeah, there were three of them in three separate envelopes — | 三张记忆卡放在三个信封里 |
[28:02] | one for Alexis, one for my mother, and one for you. | 一个给阿丽克西斯 一个给我妈 另一个给你 |
[28:05] | What’s on it? | 里面有什么 |
[28:13] | Watch. | 看吧 |
[28:22] | Kate, if you’re seeing this… | 凯特 如果你正在看 |
[28:26] | Well, if you’re seeing this, I’m probably dead. | 如果看到这段片子 我可能已经死了 |
[28:30] | I-I want you to know, I never intended to leave you, | 我想让你知道 我从没打算要离开你 |
[28:33] | not like this, not on our wedding day, | 不会像这样 不会在我们结婚当天 |
[28:35] | but I-it wasn’t my choice. | 但我身不由己 |
[28:39] | I wish I could tell you what’s going on. | 我希望我能告诉你这是怎么回事 |
[28:41] | I…wish I could explain. | 我…希望我能解释 |
[28:46] | But just know that I love you. | 你只需知道 我爱你 |
[28:50] | I’ve always loved you. | 永远爱你 |
[28:53] | Always. | 永远 |
[29:01] | The ones to Alexis and my mother were pretty much the same. | 给阿丽克西斯和我妈的也差不多是这样 |
[29:06] | Kate, what did I do? | 凯特 我做了什么啊 |
[29:08] | Mm. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:11] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[29:16] | But maybe there’s a way we can find out. | 或许我们有办法查出来 |
[29:19] | There’s no metadata on the file, | 文件里没有元数据 |
[29:21] | and it wasn’t geotagged. | 也没有地理标签 |
[29:23] | Is there any other way to find out where this was taken? | 能不能查出它是在哪拍的 |
[29:25] | Maybe there’s something in the room | 或许房间里有什么线索 |
[29:27] | or something in the audio. | 或者在音频里 |
[29:31] | The recording’s low quality, so there’s not much to go on, | 录像是低画质的 没什么线索 |
[29:34] | but I’ll see what I can dig up. | 但我会再挖掘一下 |
[29:41] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[29:43] | Before I saw that, | 我看到这个之前 |
[29:45] | all I wanted to know was where I was and what I was doing. | 只想知道我去了哪里 做了什么 |
[29:47] | Now I am not so sure. | 现在我不确定了 |
[29:59] | Any news on your undercover boss? | 卧底老板有什么新进展了吗 |
[30:01] | Every answer just leads to more questions. | 所有的发现都导出了新的疑问 |
[30:05] | I have no idea what he was doing at that warehouse | 我不知道他在仓库做了什么 |
[30:07] | or what this guy was doing with him. | 他跟狗在一起干什么 |
[30:11] | Actually, I was kind of hoping that you might be able | 其实我很希望 |
[30:12] | to help me with a crazy theory. | 你的疯狂理论能帮忙 |
[30:14] | Sorry. I’m fresh out. How about a kiss? | 抱歉 我黔驴技穷 亲一个怎么样 |
[30:16] | Even better. | 更好 |
[30:20] | You think he was a nun in a previous life? | 他前世是个修女吧[大叔故意性别错乱] |
[30:34] | Detective, what do you have in your pocket? | 警官 你口袋里有什么 |
[30:36] | Evidence…from a bust. | 物证 搜查时找到的 |
[30:39] | The girl was dealing. | 这女孩在贩毒 |
[30:41] | So he’s not just a dog. He’s a trained drug dog. | 他不是条普通的狗 是训练有素的缉毒犬 |
[30:44] | I think I have a crazy theory for you. | 我想我又有疯狂理论了 |
[30:49] | That’s what you think Wally was up to? | 你认为沃利在做的事是这个吗 |
[30:50] | Well, that is the craziest story I’ve ever heard. | 那是我听过的最疯狂的推论 |
[30:53] | I admit it’s crazy, | 我承认很疯狂 |
[30:54] | But it’s the only story that matches all the facts. | 但这是唯一与所有事实相符的推论 |
[30:56] | Castle’s right. | 卡塞尔说得对 |
[30:57] | Even if he is, it’s still just a story. | 就算对 也只是推论 |
[30:59] | We don’t have any proof. | 我们没有证据 |
[31:03] | I think I know how we can find some. | 我想我知道该如何找证据了 |
[31:09] | Castle, you coming with me? | 卡塞尔 你和我一起去吗 |
[31:12] | Uh, if you don’t mind, I’d like to stay here for a while. | 你不介意的话 我想在这里待会儿 |
[31:14] | Okay. I’ll be back soon. | 好的 我马上回来 |
[31:17] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[31:26] | Any luck? | 有线索吗 |
[31:27] | I know this much. You were in a city. | 你在城市里 我只知道这么多 |
[31:29] | – How can you tell? – Out the window. | -你怎么知道的 -窗户外 |
[31:33] | – It’s completely white. – Not completely. | -完全一片白 -不是完全 |
[31:38] | Skyscrapers. | 摩天大楼 |
[31:40] | – So, do you know where this is? – No. | -你知道这是哪里吗 -不知道 |
[31:41] | But this view out the window, | 但窗外的景色 |
[31:43] | the configuration of buildings ought to be unique. | 大厦的外形应该是独一无二的 |
[31:45] | So you can find it? | 这样说你可以找到 |
[31:46] | Theoretically, but comparing this data set | 理论上是 但将此数据 |
[31:49] | to global 3D mapping would take forever | 与全球3D地图作比较 所需时间太长 |
[31:51] | and more computing power than I have. | 我的计算机也没这个运算能力 |
[31:54] | What if we narrowed it to just one city? | 如果范围缩小到一座城市呢 |
[31:56] | Montreal? Could you do it then? | 蒙特利尔 你可以找到吗 |
[31:58] | I don’t know. Best I can do is try. | 不知道 只能试试 |
[32:01] | Can’t imagine how freaky it must be getting a message | 无法想象收到自己这样的消息 |
[32:03] | like that from myself and not remember recording it. | 却不记得录制的经过 该有多诡异 |
[32:05] | How’s he doing with it all? | 他是如何应对这些的 |
[32:06] | He needs answers. We both do. | 他需要答案 我们都需要 |
[32:12] | How long do you think this is gonna take? | 你觉得需要多长时间 |
[32:13] | Hell if I know. I’m not even sure it’s going to work. | 我怎么知道 我甚至不确定有没有用 |
[32:18] | This is Ellis. | 我是艾利斯 |
[32:20] | I’m on it. | 马上来 |
[32:29] | All right, let’s see if Castle is right. | 我们来看看卡塞尔的推论是否正确 |
[32:31] | Easy, boy. Easy! | 慢点 小子 慢点 |
[32:33] | He’s really going crazy. | 它发狂了 |
[32:34] | Come on, boy. | 别这样 小子 |
[32:36] | No! | 不 |
[32:37] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[32:44] | Hey. What the hell’s going on here? | 喂 怎么回事 |
[32:47] | Where did these boxes come from? | 这些箱子从哪里来的 |
[32:49] | Our manufacturer in China. | 我们在中国的制造商 |
[32:55] | Check inside. | 看里面 |
[33:00] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[33:01] | Who’s in charge of this shipment? | 谁负责这批货的 |
[33:03] | Mcavoy! | 麦克沃伊 |
[33:13] | Let me go! I swear I didn’t kill him! | 放开我 我发誓 我没有杀他 |
[33:15] | Yeah? Then who did? | 是吗 那是谁杀的 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry, miss Stoller. They insisted. | 对不起 斯托勒小姐 他们坚持要进来 |
[33:44] | That’s fine, Matt. | 没事 马特 |
[33:44] | We were just going over the company’s finances with Mrs. Williger. | 我们在和威利格夫人过公司的账 |
[33:48] | Has there been any progress in the investigation? | 调查有进展吗 |
[33:50] | Yes, there has. | 是的 有 |
[33:51] | We know why your husband was killed, | 我们知道了你丈夫被杀的原因 |
[33:52] | And it started with your dog. | 是从你家的狗被杀开始的 |
[33:54] | My dog? Annie? | 我的狗 安妮 |
[33:56] | Yeah, a month ago, your husband | 一个月前 你的丈夫 |
[33:57] | went to the company warehouse in Brooklyn. | 去了公司在布鲁克林的仓库 |
[34:01] | We believe that while he was there, | 我们相信他在那里的时候 |
[34:02] | he picked up a sunshine Sarah doll | 他捡了一个阳光莎拉娃娃 |
[34:04] | to use as a chew toy for Annie. | 给安妮做咬咬玩具 |
[34:06] | – Yes, she loved those dolls. – Except this one killed her. | -是 它喜欢这些娃娃 -只是这一个令它没命 |
[34:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:10] | There were drugs inside of it. | 娃娃里有毒品 |
[34:11] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[34:12] | That’s most likely what Wally thought | 沃利也是这样想的 |
[34:14] | and why he started wearing disguises, | 所以他开始乔装 |
[34:15] | leaving early, and coming home late. | 早下班 晚回家 |
[34:16] | He went back to the warehouse day after day | 他日复一日地去仓库 |
[34:18] | trying to figure out what had happened | 想弄清楚是怎么回事 |
[34:21] | until he got too close and they had him killed. | 直到他快查到真相时被他们杀害了 |
[34:23] | – Who had him killed? – The drug ring running out of your warehouse. | -谁杀了他 -你仓库里的贩毒集团 |
[34:26] | They were smuggling heroin into the country from China | 他们把海洛因藏在那些娃娃里 |
[34:29] | inside of those dolls. | 然后从中国走私过来 |
[34:30] | Miss Stoller, we talked to your foreman. | 斯托勒小姐 我们问过你的工头 |
[34:32] | He told us how the night shift would remove the drugs | 他告诉我们夜班人员会先从娃娃中 |
[34:34] | from the dolls before returning them to the inventory. | 取出毒品 再把它们归入库存 |
[34:36] | There’s no way our warehouse employees could pull that off. | 我们库房的员工绝对不可能做这种事的 |
[34:39] | All of those shipments are coordinated from here. | 所有那些货都是从这里调配的 |
[34:42] | Yes. From this office. | 没错 就在这间办公室里 |
[34:43] | Which means whoever was in charge of it | 也就是说负责走私毒品的人 |
[34:45] | had to have had access to Mr. Williger’s files. | 肯定能拿到威利格先生的文件 |
[34:52] | Where you going, bro? | 你这是去哪啊 兄弟 |
[34:55] | Oh, I’m just — | 我只是 |
[34:56] | You’ll never make it. | 你跑不了的 |
[34:57] | – Matt? – Matt Monroe. | -马特 -马特·门罗 |
[34:59] | Before he joined the company, he was living over in Asia. | 他进公司前 一直住在亚洲 |
[35:02] | In fact, that’s one of the reasons Williger hired you, | 实际上 这正是威利格雇你的原因 |
[35:04] | your familiarity with local cultures. | 因为你熟悉当地文化 |
[35:06] | I guess Mr. Williger wasn’t aware | 我想威利格先生没想到 |
[35:07] | that familiarity extended to their heroin trade. | 对亚洲文化的精通还包括海洛因交易 |
[35:10] | The foreman said you were behind the whole operation. | 工头说你是这一切的幕后主使 |
[35:12] | – He’s lying. – Really? ‘Cause he said that he called you, | -他撒谎 -是吗 他说他打过电话给你 |
[35:15] | told you he was suspicious | 说他怀疑那个到处打探的 |
[35:16] | about the new janitor who had been poking around | 新来的门卫 |
[35:18] | you said you’d take care of it? | 你说你会处理的 |
[35:19] | That was the same night that Mr. Williger disappeared. | 那正是威利格先生消失的那晚 |
[35:21] | Must have been quite a surprise | 发现那个老头居然是你老板 |
[35:22] | when you realized the old man was your boss. | 你肯定吓了一跳吧 |
[35:24] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我跟这件事一点关系也没有 |
[35:27] | We double-checked street cams. | 我们再次核查了街上的监控录像 |
[35:28] | This is your car three blocks from the warehouse | 这是沃利刚下班的时候 而你的车 |
[35:31] | just after Wally ended his shift. | 就停在离仓库三个街区外的地方 |
[35:33] | And I bet the DNA samples that we collect | 而且我敢打赌我们提取的DNA样本 |
[35:35] | are gonna confirm what we already know. | 也会证实我们所说的一切 |
[35:41] | Matt Monroe, you’re under | 马特·门罗 你因谋杀 |
[35:42] | arrest for the murder of Wally Williger. | 沃利·威利格而被捕 |
[35:45] | Detective, if Wally knew something was wrong, | 警探 如果沃利察觉到不妥 |
[35:48] | why did he hide it from everyone? | 他为什么要隐瞒所有人呢 |
[35:50] | He didn’t know who he could trust, | 他不知道可以信任谁 |
[35:52] | and he couldn’t go to the authorities because — | 而他也不能去找有关部门 因为 |
[35:53] | Because our company name | 因为那样的话 我们公司 |
[35:54] | would become synonymous with drug smuggling. | 就跟贩毒划上了等号 |
[36:00] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[36:00] | Hey, it’s Tory. Is Castle with you? | 我是托瑞 卡塞尔跟你在一起吗 |
[36:03] | No. Why? | 没啊 怎么了 |
[36:06] | I think he might be in Montreal. | 我认为他可能去了蒙特利尔 |
[37:06] | You weren’t supposed to come back. | 你不该回来的 |
[37:08] | Ever. | 永远不该 |
[37:11] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[37:12] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么 |
[37:14] | Nothing. | 什么都不记得 |
[37:15] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[37:19] | I know you’re involved. | 我知道你参与了此事 |
[37:20] | I know you know what happened to me. | 我也知道你清楚我身上发生了什么 |
[37:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:24] | You can’t be doing this, | 你不能这么做 |
[37:26] | asking questions, offering rewards. | 到处问问题 还悬赏 |
[37:28] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[37:29] | Then tell me what happened. | 那就告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[37:30] | You’re not listening, Mr. Castle. You need to stop. | 你没听明白 卡塞尔先生 你必须停手 |
[37:33] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[37:35] | Or you’re going to find out the truth. | 不然你将会发现真相 |
[37:38] | And you said you didn’t want to remember. | 而你说过你不想记得 |
[37:42] | We went to great lengths to make sure that you didn’t. | 我们竭尽全力确保你不记得 |
[37:46] | But if you keep looking… | 但如果你继续找下去的话 |
[37:48] | There’s no way in hell I asked for this. | 我绝不可能主动要求失忆 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:52] | But you did. | 但这真是你要求的 |
[37:54] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[37:58] | Hollander’s Woods, Mr. Castle. | 霍兰德森林 卡塞尔先生 |
[38:00] | That February day when you were 11 years old. | 你11岁那年二月里的一天 |
[38:04] | No. | 不 |
[38:05] | What happened to you there, | 那天发生的事 |
[38:07] | the real reason you became a mystery writer. | 才是你成为罪案作家的真正原因 |
[38:10] | How did you… | 你怎么会 |
[38:13] | I never told anyone about that. | 我从来没跟任何人说过那件事 |
[38:15] | No. | 不 |
[38:16] | Not Beckett, not your family. | 贝克特不知道 你家人也不知道 |
[38:20] | But you told me, | 但你告诉了我 |
[38:22] | three weeks ago | 三周前 |
[38:24] | so that if this ever happened, you’d have proof. | 以便遇到现在这种情况 你有证据 |
[38:30] | You’d know that you were the one who asked to forget. | 你会知道是你要求被抹去记忆 |
[38:36] | I asked for this? | 我要求的 |
[38:38] | Some mysteries aren’t meant to be solved. | 有些谜题本就不该被解开 |
[38:42] | It’s over now. | 都结束了 |
[38:44] | Go home. | 回家 |
[38:46] | Live your life. Forget this ever happened. | 好好生活 忘了这一切发生过 |
[38:53] | It’s what you wanted. | 这是你的意愿 |
[39:04] | How could you go up there on your own and not even tell us? | 你怎么能孤身前去 不告诉我们 |
[39:07] | Because I knew you would try and stop me, | 因为我知道你会阻止我 |
[39:08] | and I needed to know, but… | 我想知道真相 但… |
[39:12] | But now… | 但现在 |
[39:16] | what could I have done that was so bad | 我会做了什么穷凶极恶之事 |
[39:19] | that I asked them to make me forget? | 以致于我让他们抹去我的记忆呢 |
[39:21] | Maybe you didn’t do anything. | 也许你什么也没做 |
[39:25] | Maybe you found out something terrible | 也许你发现了什么糟糕的事情 |
[39:27] | or witnessed something you didn’t want to have to live with. | 或是目睹了什么你不想一辈子记着的事情 |
[39:31] | Or maybe the past two months is like pandora’s box | 或许过去的两个月就像是潘多拉盒子 |
[39:35] | and shouldn’t be opened. | 不该被打开 |
[39:41] | What I did to them, to you… | 我对他们和你的所作所为 |
[39:47] | how am I supposed to just let that go? | 我怎么能就这么忘却 |
[39:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:53] | I tried with my mom’s murder. | 我妈妈的谋杀案我也想忘却来着 |
[39:56] | I buried it until you came along. | 遇到你之前 一直被我埋在心底 |
[40:01] | You think it’s possible? | 你认为有可能吗 |
[40:03] | To live with it without ever knowing? | 在不知真相的情况下生活下去 |
[40:07] | Oh, Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[40:12] | This is completely different. | 不是一码事 |
[40:16] | Whatever happened to you, you already knew the truth, | 你身上不管发生了什么事 你已经知道了真相 |
[40:21] | and you decided that you didn’t want to remember it anymore. | 你决定你不想记得这件事 |
[40:26] | And as much as we wanted to know the answers, | 尽管我们都很想知道事情的原委 |
[40:28] | if you decided that, then there had to have been a reason. | 但如果你做了决定 一定事出有因 |
[40:34] | Maybe that’s why I asked them to make me forget. | 也许这就是我要他们抹去我记忆的原因 |
[40:38] | So I could come home to you. | 以便我能回到你身边 |
[40:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:45] | What? | 什么 |
[40:47] | We should get married. | 我们应该结婚 |
[40:49] | Tomorrow, first thing. | 明早就结 |
[40:51] | Put all this behind us. What do you say? | 忘掉这一切 你看如何 |
[40:54] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[40:58] | …there is nothing that I want more than to marry you, | 我很想嫁给你 |
[41:01] | but not like this. | 但这样不行 |
[41:03] | You’re not ready? | 你还没准备好 |
[41:05] | No. We’re both not ready. | 不 我们都没准备好 |
[41:08] | We’re looking for solid ground, | 我们在寻找一块结实的地面 |
[41:10] | and you think getting married is gonna fix the way you feel, | 你以为结了婚就能让你释怀 |
[41:12] | and it won’t. | 不会的 |
[41:16] | Look, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:18] | And I’m here for you. | 我会站在你身边 |
[41:20] | But we need to get some distance from all of this. | 但我们需要一些空间 |
[41:23] | We need to get back to our own lives, | 回到原来的生活 |
[41:26] | find solid ground together. | 一起找到结实的地面 |
[41:28] | I promise you, I’m not going anywhere. | 我向你保证 我哪都不会去 |
[41:33] | We’ve waited this long, so let’s just make it right. | 等了这么久 我希望一切十全十美 |
[41:37] | How long? | 多久 |
[41:40] | A month. | 一个月 |
[41:43] | No expectations, no pressure. | 没有期待 没有压力 |
[41:46] | Just us. | 就你和我 |
[41:48] | And then we’ll talk about it then. | 然后我们再谈结婚 |
[41:55] | A month. | 一个月 |
[42:01] | It’s a date. | 就这么定了 |