Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] We’re getting married! 我们要结婚了
[00:03] How close are you? 你快到了吗
[00:04] I got our marriage license in my pocket. 我们的结婚证就装在我口袋里
[00:06] I will be there soon. 我马上就到
[00:16] Yes. This is she. 我就是
[00:37] Beckett! 贝克特
[00:38] Castle. 卡塞尔
[00:39] Stay back! There’s nothing you can do! 别过去 你帮不了他
[00:55] Oh, my god! 天啊
[01:00] Castle. 卡塞尔
[01:55] It’s empty. 是空的
[01:57] He’s not here. 他不在
[01:59] He’s not in the car! 他不在车里
[02:02] You sure he’s not in the car? 你确定
[02:03] Even with a fire that hot, there’d still be a body. 即使烧到那个温度 也会留下遗骸
[02:06] He’s got to be nearby. 他肯定在附近
[02:08] – You really think he… – He’s here. He has to be. -你真觉得… -他还活着 肯定的
[02:10] – We have to start a search. – We could use more men. -我们得赶快找 -我们需要人手
[02:14] Sergeant! 警佐
[02:15] I’m detective Beckett, NYPD. 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局
[02:17] The man that was in that car is one of our own. 那辆车的驾驶员是我们自己人
[02:19] – We need to scrub every inch of this area. – I’ll get my men on it. -我们要彻底搜索这一带 -我立刻派人去
[02:22] You have search-and-rescue dogs? 你们有搜救狗吗
[02:23] – I’ll call them in. – Okay. -我去叫支援 -好
[02:27] I need to help them. 我得去帮忙
[02:28] You’re no use to anyone dressed like that. 你穿成这样帮不上忙
[02:29] We’ll get started here. You go change. 我们马上开始 你去换衣服
[02:31] Come on. Let’s get you into some other clothes. 走吧 我们给你换件衣服
[02:33] Okay, I’ll be right back. 好的 我就回来
[02:36] All right. I’m gonna search up near the road. 好了 我沿着路边找
[02:37] Maybe Castle managed to bail out before the car crashed. 或许卡塞尔在撞车之前跳车了
[02:39] All right, we’ll start on the car, 我去看看车
[02:40] – see if we can tell – what happened or where he went. – All right. -看看能不能查明情况 或是他的去向 -好
[02:45] Airbag went off. 气囊冲气了
[02:46] It only activates – when someone’s in that seat, 只有座位上有人才会启动
[02:48] So your man – was definitely at the wheel. 这么说他当时的确在车上
[02:50] Yeah, but if he walked away, 但他跑出来了
[02:51] where is he, – and why isn’t he picking up? 他人呢 而且为什么不接电话
[02:52] Maybe his phone’s damaged 或许手机摔坏了
[02:53] or he’s disoriented. 或者撞迷糊了
[02:55] I’ve seen it before. 这情况我见识过
[02:56] But if he left this vehicle, 如果他下了车
[02:57] there’s gonna be tracks or a blood trail. 应该能查到足迹或血迹
[03:00] – Hello. – Hey, Javi. -喂 -哈维
[03:01] Walk to the back of Castle’s car. 去看看卡塞尔车的后面
[03:03] – What for? – Just do it, okay? -干吗 -照做就是了
[03:04] Check the passenger rear side. 看看副驾后侧
[03:05] Tell me what you see. 告诉我什么情况
[03:10] Looks like it took a hit on the right side, 看来右侧被撞过
[03:12] Busted a taillight. 尾灯撞坏了
[03:13] That’s ’cause Castle got bumped by another car 因为卡塞尔是被别的车撞了
[03:14] and run off the road. 才冲下道路
[03:15] I got debris up here. 我在碎片这里
[03:16] All right, call local CSU. 好 叫鉴证组来
[03:17] Maybe those pieces – can help us I.D. that car. 或许能通过碎片知道是什么车
[03:20] Detective, I think I got something. 警探 我有发现
[03:26] Tracks. 足迹
[03:27] Going from the car up to the road. 从车上下来 往那边走了
[03:30] Water washed part of the trail, but it looks like three people. 水冲掉了一些痕迹 但看来有三个人
[03:32] Three people? That can’t be right. 三个人 不会啊
[03:33] See the two troughs in the dirt? 看到土里的两道痕迹了吗
[03:35] Made by heels from a pair of shoes. 是一双鞋的鞋跟留下的
[03:38] So he was run off the road then dragged from the car. 那么说他被赶下了路 然后又被从车上拖了下来
[03:41] Castle got grabbed. 卡塞尔被人抓走了
[03:47] – What? – I had Taggert set up roadblocks -什么情况 -我让泰吉特设了路障
[03:49] to stop and search every vehicle. 拦截搜查每一辆车
[03:51] We figured that the car that ran Castle into the ditch 我们认为卡塞尔可能就在
[03:53] may be the same car he’s in now. 把他撞下路的那辆车上
[03:54] – Okay, we get a description? – Not yet, but CSU thinks -知道什么车了吗 -不知道 但鉴证组认为
[03:56] the side-marker glass up ahead came from a GM. 那些碎片是一辆通用上面掉下来的
[03:59] Local P.D. is canvassing 当地警方在进行排查
[04:00] to see if anyone saw any vehicles leaving the area. 询问是否有人看到车辆离开这一带
[04:02] – What about Castle’s cellphone? – His provider says it’s shut off. -卡塞尔的手机呢 -营运商说他关机了
[04:04] Contacted the FBI to see if it could be turned on remotely. 我们联系了联调局看看能不能远程启动
[04:06] It’s a long shot, but you never know. 希望不大 但也未必
[04:08] – What else? – Kate… -还有什么 -凯特
[04:09] Everything that can be done is being done. 我们已经尽了一切全力
[04:11] Espo, don’t tell me that. 埃斯波 别说这种话
[04:13] They took him. I need to do something. 他们绑走了他 我必须做点什么
[04:15] Then tell us about that phone call you got. 那跟我们说说你接到的那通电话
[04:17] Was he nervous? 他当时紧张吗
[04:18] Did he indicate in any way he was being followed? 他有暗示说他被跟踪了吗
[04:21] No, he was just… 没有 他…
[04:24] …Normal. He was normal. 很正常 一切都很正常
[04:26] Hey, sergeant Taggert may have a witness. 泰吉特警佐可能找到了目击者
[04:28] Guy runs a fruit stand up the road. 在前面摆水果摊
[04:31] Yeah, I definitely saw a mercedes go by 是的 我在你们说的时间段
[04:33] around the time you’re talking… bronze-colored. 看到一辆梅赛德斯驶过 青铜色
[04:36] That’s Castle’s car. 那是卡塞尔的车
[04:37] – What about any cars after that? – Uh, let’s see. -那之后有其他的车吗 -我想想
[04:39] There was a volkswagen bug, a Ferrari, an SUV. 一辆大众甲壳虫 一辆法拉利 一辆SUV
[04:43] No one’s gonna run him off the road with a bug or a Ferrari. 不会有人开甲壳虫或者法拉利把他逼下路
[04:45] Talk to me about that SUV. 跟我说说那辆SUV的情况
[04:47] It was an Escalade — 是一辆凯雷德
[04:48] Black with tinted windows and chrome wheels. 黑色车 有色车窗和铬合金车轮
[04:50] How is it you happen to remember it so clearly? 你怎么碰巧记得这么清楚
[04:52] Because I saw it twice. 因为我看见了两次
[04:53] He passed heading north. 他往北开 路过一次
[04:54] Then he blew by again maybe 10 minutes later. 大约十分钟后 又飞驰而过
[04:57] They were headed south off of Long Island with Castle. 他们拉着卡塞尔离开长岛一路朝南
[05:00] I’ll put out an APB on the Escalade. 我去对那辆凯雷德发布全境通告
[05:02] I’m gonna call state police, have them set up checkpoints 我去给州警察打电话 让他们
[05:03] at every road leading off of Long Island. 在离开长岛的每一条路上设立检查站
[05:05] Getting Castle off the island may not be the plan. 他们可能不是打算带卡塞尔离开长岛
[05:06] The feds just called. 联调局刚打来了电话
[05:07] They were able to remotely activate Castle’s phone 他们成功地远程激活了卡塞尔的电话
[05:09] for a few seconds. 大概持续了几秒钟
[05:10] Did they get a location? 他们查到位置了吗
[05:11] Yeah, he’s still on the island. 是啊 他还在岛上
[05:13] According to his GPS, as of 10 minutes ago, 根据他的卫星定位 十分钟前
[05:15] he was in Medford. 他在德福德
[05:15] How far is Medford from here? 德福德离这里有多远
[05:17] Not far the way I’m gonna drive. 我一路疾驰过去 不会很远的
[05:23] It says Castle’s GPS 卡塞尔的卫星定位
[05:24] puts him at a hundred feet into this junkyard. 显示他在废车场往里一百英尺的地方
[05:27] State police are 10 minutes out. 州警察十分钟后就到了
[05:28] They want you to wait for backup. 他们想让你们等待支援
[05:29] Not a chance in hell. 绝不可能
[05:33] It’s right over there. 就在那边
[05:34] 85 feet and closing. 85英尺 正在靠近
[05:38] Which way? 哪边
[05:39] Other side of this car carrier, I think. 我想是这辆汽车运输车的另一边
[05:41] 60 feet now. 现在距离60英尺
[05:45] There. 那里
[05:46] Black Escalade. 黑色的凯雷德
[05:47] Yeah. 是啊
[05:47] That’s ground zero for Castle’s GPS. 那是卡塞尔卫星定位的位置
[05:49] So he’s in there. 所以他在车里
[05:58] No. 不
[06:01] Stop! 站住
[06:01] Do not move! 不要动
[06:04] Stop! 站住
[06:24] – On the ground! Don’t move! – Freeze! -趴下 不许动 -站住
[06:26] On the ground now! 马上趴下
[06:34] What have you done?! 你做了什么
[06:35] – What have you done?! – Beckett! We got him! We got him! -你做了什么 -贝克特 我们抓到他了
[06:37] – No! – Beckett, stop! -不 -贝克特 住手
[06:39] No! No! 不 不
[06:51] Gary Duffin. 加里·达芬
[06:52] You’re no stranger to rooms like this. 你对审讯室很熟悉
[06:55] But this time it’s different. 但这次不一样了
[06:57] This time, your only option is to give me answers. 这次你唯一的选择就是给我答案
[07:01] And what if I don’t? 如果我不给呢
[07:06] You were in the junkyard when that SUV came in. 那辆SUV开进去时 你在废车场
[07:10] Who was in it? 谁在车里
[07:11] You know what? 知道吗
[07:12] I want a lawyer. 我要律师
[07:17] You’re a low-level dirtbag, Gary. 你是个低等的人渣 加里
[07:19] You’re not a criminal mastermind, so start talking. 你可不是犯罪首脑 所以快点交代
[07:21] Who was in the car? 车里有谁
[07:23] Who had you crush it? 是谁让你粉碎汽车的
[07:27] Was Castle in the car? 卡塞尔在车里吗
[07:29] Was he in the car? 他在车里吗
[07:30] Was he alive? 他还活着吗
[07:32] Aah! You’re gonna break my finger! 你要折断我的手指了
[07:34] And then after that, there’s nine more, 折断一根还有九根
[07:35] so tell me what I want to know. 快告诉我我想知道的
[07:38] Start talking. 快交代的
[07:42] I got nothing to say. 我没什么好说的
[07:49] What? What is it? 怎么了
[07:52] Forensics came back on the SUV. 法医对SUV的检查结果出来了
[07:53] There was no blood or tissue. 没有血液或者组织
[07:55] Castle wasn’t inside. 卡塞尔不在车里
[08:00] Okay. 好吧
[08:02] So he’s still out there. 那他还活着
[08:07] Which means they crushed the car to cover their tracks. 这就说明他们粉碎那辆车来掩盖行踪
[08:09] Okay, get CSU to sweep for dna and prints. 让鉴证组寻找DNA和指纹
[08:12] And let’s move Gary Duffin to a holding cell. 把加里·达芬送去拘留室
[08:15] So you can do what to him? 好让你对他干什么
[08:17] I was watching. 我之前在看
[08:18] Getting booted off the force is not gonna help anything. 动粗是无济于事的
[08:21] Espo, he knows who took Castle. 埃斯波 他知道是谁绑架了卡塞尔
[08:23] Well, he’s never gonna give them up. 他不会供出那些人的
[08:25] Whoever they are, he’s way more afraid of them 不管那些人是谁 比起你来
[08:26] than he is of you. 他更害怕他们
[08:31] Fine. We’ll try another angle… 好吧 我们会采取另一种方式
[08:33] For now. 暂时如此
[08:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:37] So, we are dead-ended on the SUV. SUV这条线索断了
[08:39] Ran the vin number. 查了车牌号
[08:40] Turns out that it was stolen 原来这辆车是从
[08:42] from a long-term parking lot near JFK 肯尼迪机场附近的一处长期停车场被盗的
[08:43] with conveniently lousy video surveillance. 而那里的视频监控很糟糕
[08:46] okay, let’s dig deeper into our car-crusher, Gary Duffin… 好吧 再深入查查碎车的这个加里·达芬
[08:49] Look into his background, his known associates. 查查他的背景 他的联系人
[08:53] That might lead us to whoever took Castle. 也许能让我们找到绑架卡塞尔的人
[08:54] We’re on it. 马上去
[08:55] Detective. Do you have a moment? 警探 能聊聊吗
[08:58] Yes, sir. 好的 长官
[09:00] How are you holding up? 你还好吗
[09:02] I’m fine. 我没事
[09:03] I truly can’t imagine what you’re going through, 我无法想象你的感受
[09:06] how you can focus at a time like this. 这种时候你怎么能集中精力
[09:08] Uh, sir, please don’t take me off of this case. 长官 请别把我撤出这案子
[09:11] Oh, I won’t…unless you give me cause to. 我不会 除非你让我非这么做不可
[09:14] You keep doing what you’re doing. 你继续做你的事
[09:16] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[09:17] And you should know we’re using 另外 希望你知道
[09:19] every resource that we have to find Mr. Castle, 我们正在动用一切资源去寻找卡塞尔先生
[09:21] including calling in the FBI. 包括向联调局求助
[09:23] There’s a special agent Connors waiting to speak with you. 有位叫康纳的特别探员在等你
[09:25] Sir, with all due respect, I-I’m under the gun here. 长官 恕我直言 我现在压力很大
[09:28] I don’t have time to bring the FBI up to speed. 没时间协助联调局了解情况
[09:30] I’m already up to speed, detective. 情况我已经了解了 探长
[09:33] I just have a few questions. 我只有几个问题
[09:37] Kate. 凯特
[09:38] They can help. 他们可以帮忙
[09:44] I understand investigating this case 我明白调查这案子
[09:46] puts you in a terribly difficult position. 让你的处境非常艰难
[09:50] But I need to talk to you about Mr. Castle. 但我必须跟你聊聊卡塞尔先生
[09:53] Outside of his family, 除了他的家人
[09:54] You’re the one who knew him best. 你是最了解他的人
[09:56] Yeah, well, he didn’t have any problems with… 好吧 他很清白
[09:59] Gambling, money, drugs, 不赌博 不缺钱 不吸毒
[10:01] Affairs, so we can skip all of that. 也没外遇 所以这些可以跳过了
[10:05] I understand he was headed to the Hamptons 我知道他被绑的时候
[10:07] When he was abducted. 正开车前往汉普顿
[10:08] Yeah. For our wedding. 对 我们的婚礼在那举办
[10:09] Who knew he was making that drive? 还有谁知道他要开车去那里
[10:11] The wedding guests, um… 婚礼的宾客
[10:14] Catering staff. 餐饮人员
[10:16] I’ll need their names. 我需要他们的名字
[10:17] I’ve got a list. 我有名单
[10:18] But they’re all friends and family. 但他们都是亲戚和朋友
[10:20] Still… 以防万一
[10:22] Agent Connors, do you think that this could be a ransom kidnapping? 康纳探员 你觉得这会是绑架勒索吗
[10:25] If it is, we’ll be ready. 如果是 我们会有所准备的
[10:26] It’s standard protocol to set up a trap-and-trace 标准流程 我们会在卡塞尔先生家
[10:28] in Mr. Castle’s loft… 安装追踪装置
[10:30] in the event kidnappers call. 以防绑匪打来
[10:33] We’ll also monitor family cellphones. 我们还会监控家人的电话
[10:36] You sound like you don’t expect those phones to ring. 听起来你好像并没指望会有绑匪打来
[10:42] Agent Connors, do you know something that I don’t? 康纳探员 你知道什么我不知道的事吗
[10:45] I just keep coming back to how much easier 我只是一直在想
[10:47] it would’ve been to grab castle in the city. 如果在城里抓走卡塞尔会容易得多吧
[10:48] Instead, they took him on long island, 可他们却偏要跑去长岛抓他
[10:50] just as he was about to get married… 就在他要结婚的时候
[10:53] To you. 跟你结婚
[10:56] Do you think that this has something to do with me? 你觉得这事与我有关吗
[10:59] You and Mr. Castle worked a lot of cases together. 你和卡塞尔先生合作破获过很多案子
[11:02] Could someone you went after have taken revenge? 会不会有谁想报复你
[11:07] Yeah. A lot of people. 有 有很多
[11:09] Okay, well, I’ll start by taking a run at Gary Duffin. 好吧 我先去跟加里·达芬聊聊
[11:12] You go through your case files, 你去看看卷宗
[11:14] come up with a list of potential suspects. 列一个潜在嫌疑人的名单
[11:16] Keep me apprised of what you find. 有发现及时通知我
[11:18] As long as you do the same. 只要你也告诉我你的进展
[11:26] He’ll come back. 他会回来的
[11:29] Of course he will, darling. 当然会 亲爱的
[11:31] Your father will be home before you know it. 你老爸很快就会回来的
[11:52] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:53] We’ll find him. 我们会找到他的
[11:56] So, was Agent Connors able to get anything out of Duffin? 康纳探员从达芬嘴里撬出什么了吗
[11:58] Not a word, so he went back to FBI HQ. 一个字都没有 他回联调局总部去了
[12:02] Are those the perps you think might’ve made a move on castle? 这些是你觉得可能会动卡塞尔的罪犯吗
[12:04] Yeah. Starting with Senator Bracken. 对 首先就是布莱肯议员
[12:06] Oh, you think Bracken’s behind this? 你觉得是布莱肯指使的
[12:08] Well, we’ve ruined his life and had him sent to prison. 我们毁了他的生活 还让他进了监狱
[12:10] Taking Castle down on his way to our wedding 在卡塞尔前往婚礼的途中拿下他
[12:12] would be just like him. 太像他的作风了
[12:14] Or like 3XK, for that matter, 这么说的话 也可能是3XK
[12:17] Or Mickey Barbosa or any of the other 或是米基·巴博萨
[12:18] dozens of people we’ve had put away over the past few years. 我们这几年抓获的好多人都有可能
[12:22] I mean, it could be any of them. 可能是他们中的任何人
[12:24] or none of them. 也可能并不在这些人中
[12:26] We’re gonna figure this out, okay? 我们会查明白的 好吗
[12:30] Kate, don’t get lost in worst-case scenarios. 凯特 别沉浸在最糟的情况中
[12:33] When Alexis was taken, 当初阿丽克西斯被绑的时候
[12:34] tied back to Castle’s dad. 最后发现跟卡塞尔的父亲有关
[12:35] Maybe he’s mixed up in this, 也许这事也跟他有关
[12:36] And if he is, he’s gonna look out for his son. 如果这样的话 他一定会照顾他儿子的
[12:38] Except this is shaping up to be more mob-related. 不过这事更像是跟黑帮有关
[12:41] What makes you say that? 为什么这么说
[12:43] I ran Gary Duffin’s cell records. 我查看了加里·达芬的通话记录
[12:44] Right before he crushed that SUV, 就在他粉碎那辆SUV之前
[12:46] he got a call from a Jersey Mobster. 刚刚和一个泽西黑帮成员通过话
[12:48] That must be the guy who ordered gary 那肯定就是那个
[12:49] to squash that car, and why he’s so scared to talk. 下令粉碎那辆车的人 也解释了他为什么不敢招供
[12:52] – Who is this Mobster? – One Vincent Cardano. -这个黑手党是谁 -他叫文森特·卡达诺
[12:56] Vinnie Cardano? 文尼·卡达诺
[12:56] I-I met him. 我见过他
[12:58] Castle knows him. 卡塞尔认识他
[13:00] Was there ever a problem between them? 他们之间有矛盾吗
[13:02] Yeah. There was. 有 还真有
[13:04] No, there wasn’t. Trust me. 绝对没有 相信我
[13:06] Things are simpatico with me and Castle. 我和卡塞尔关系很好的
[13:08] Fact is, it pains my soul that Rick is missing. 说实话 听说里克失踪了我很难过呢
[13:11] What can I do to help? 我能做点什么
[13:13] I was there the night that you got angry with him and stormed out. 你和他生气大吵一架的当晚我也在场
[13:15] He near accused me of murder. 他基本上说我是个杀人犯哎
[13:17] He impugned my integrity. 他质疑了我的正直
[13:18] But we made our peace ages ago 但是我们早就和好了
[13:21] over a nice bottle of valpolicella. 还喝了瓶上好的瓦尔波利塞拉葡萄酒呢
[13:22] Then why did you call Gary Duffin earlier today? 那你今天为什么要给加里·达芬打电话
[13:26] Was it to tell him to destroy a certain SUV? 是让他去 粉碎某辆SUV吗
[13:30] What’s an SUV got to do with this? 这事和SUV有什么关系
[13:32] It was involved in Castle’s abduction. 它和卡塞尔的绑架有关
[13:35] This I did not know. 这我真不知道
[13:36] But you did have Gary crush that car. 但你确实让加里粉碎那辆车了
[13:39] We’re entering into a gray area here. 这件事的界限比较模糊
[13:42] Uh, you’re an accessory to kidnapping. 你是个绑架案从犯
[13:44] There’s nothing gray about that. 这没什么难界定的
[13:45] I’m telling you, Kate, 我说了 凯特
[13:46] I did not have Rick grabbed. 我没有绑架里克
[13:48] Then stop playing games 那就别再遮遮掩掩了
[13:49] and tell me — why did you have the car crushed? 告诉我 你为什么要下令粉碎那辆车
[13:54] Vinnie, 文尼
[13:55] you said that you wanted to help him. 你说你想要帮他的
[13:58] This is your chance. 现在就是帮他的机会
[14:02] Okay, listen. 好吧
[14:04] On occasion, clients might need to make a vehicle disappear, 又时候 会有客户需要让一辆车消失
[14:07] and for 10 grand, 一万块钱
[14:09] such a thing can be handled. 这事就能解决
[14:11] – What was the name of the client? – No names came up. -这位客人叫什么 -都是不问名字的
[14:14] He called me in the morning. He said the right things. 他早上给我来电话 告诉我要求
[14:16] We struck a deal. 敲定交易
[14:17] But I never met the man. It was all anonymous. 但我们没有见面 都是匿名完成的
[14:20] Then how did you get paid? 那怎么给你付钱呢
[14:21] We used a drop. 定点放钱
[14:22] A client left a bag full of cash in a dumpster 那辆SUV被压扁之后
[14:25] in the lower east side right after the SUV 一个客人在下东区的一个垃圾箱
[14:27] got turned into a panini. 留下了一个装钱
[14:29] After? 之后
[14:30] What happens if you crush a car 如果你粉碎了车
[14:31] and then you don’t get your money? 但他们不付钱怎么办
[14:35] That does not happen. 这种事不会发生
[14:37] Where exactly is this dumpster? 这个垃圾箱在哪
[14:39] Based on what Cardano said, 根据卡达诺所说
[14:40] this is the drop point. 这就是交钱地点
[14:42] Now, what are we looking at here? 我们在看什么
[14:43] This is not street-cam footage. 这不是街区监控
[14:45] There’s no coverage in the area, 这个地区没有街区监控
[14:46] but after a rash of break-ins, 但是一系列闯空门事件发生后
[14:48] one of the buildings installed hidden cameras, 一栋大楼装上了隐蔽监控摄像头
[14:50] and I was able to tap in. 我进了它的系统
[14:51] This is in the time window 这是交钱
[14:53] when the drop should’ve taken place. 应该发生的时段
[14:55] If we get eyes on Cardano’s client, 如果我们找到了卡达诺的客人
[14:56] we can get a real lead on who took Castle. 也就找到了抓走卡塞尔的人的线索
[15:02] There. Go back. 这里 倒带
[15:07] That’s him. That’s the client, dropping off the cash. 就是他 那个客人 丢下了现金
[15:09] I’ll set up a canvass. Someone had 我去安排排查 总该有人
[15:10] to see where this guy came from or where he went. 看见了他是从哪来到哪去的
[15:13] Yeah, this is Esposito. 是 我是埃斯波西托
[15:15] – Connect me with operations. – Wait. Freeze that. -给我接行动组 -等等 暂停
[15:17] Zoom in. 放大
[15:25] Can’t be. 不会吧
[15:26] It is. That’s Castle. 没错 那是卡塞尔
[15:30] He’s the one who dropped off the cash? 交钱的人是他
[15:39] Do you want me to run it again? 要我再放一遍吗
[15:42] I need to get some air. 我需要出去冷静一下
[15:48] Yeah, Tory, one more time, please. 托瑞 再放一遍吧 谢谢
[15:50] What are you gonna see that you didn’t see before? 你觉得能还看出什么新花样吗
[15:52] Maybe we missed something. 也许我们是忽略了哪一点
[15:53] Yeah, we missed something. 确实是忽略了一点
[15:54] Castle’s in on this. He planned the whole thing. 卡塞尔也参与了此事 整个事件就是他策划的
[16:12] Maybe it isn’t really him. 也许这并不是他本人
[16:14] Just think about it. 想想看
[16:15] 3Xk, he used a look-alike 3XK的案子 让一个很相像的人
[16:17] to try to frame him for murder — 想嫁祸他一桩谋杀罪
[16:18] – a guy with castle’s face. – No. -那人和卡塞尔长的一模一样 -不
[16:21] No, Kevin, it wasn’t just his face. 不 凯文 这次不仅是长相
[16:24] It was his clothes. 那是他的衣服
[16:26] It was his movements, his body. 他的动作 他的身体
[16:30] It was him, on his own 那就是他本人 一个人
[16:34] just hours after he was supposedly abducted. 而且是在我们以为他被绑架几小时后
[16:37] Beckett, this doesn’t make any sense. 贝克特 这完全说不通
[16:39] He wouldn’t do that, not Castle. 卡塞尔不会那么做的 不会的
[16:42] Look into Castle, okay? 调查一下卡塞尔 好吗
[16:45] Find out what he did, who he… 看看他失踪前做过什么
[16:46] who he talked to just before he went missing, 跟谁谈过
[16:48] and, brief Agent Connors. 然后 跟康纳探员汇报一下
[16:51] What are you gonna do now? 你打算干什么
[16:55] I’m gonna talk to his family. 我要去跟他家人谈谈
[17:06] And these images were taken after the accident, 这些照片是在车祸之后
[17:08] – the car fire? – Yes. -起火之后拍的 -是的
[17:10] So, he’s alive! 这说明他还活着
[17:11] – He’s not being held captive by God knows who. – Wait. -他没有被什么人绑架 -等一下
[17:14] Are you saying dad was run off the road by an SUV 你是说老爸的车被一辆SUV撞到路边后
[17:17] And after that, he paid to have it crushed? 他花钱让人把那辆车报废掉
[17:19] – It looks that way, yeah. – Well, that’s ridiculous. -看上去是这样的 -太荒唐了
[17:22] Why on earth would he do such a thing? 他为什么要这么做
[17:26] Was he going through anything that I didn’t know about? 他是不是遇到了我并不知情的什么事
[17:29] Like what? 什么事
[17:30] Pressure that he was under that he kept to himself. 有什么压力 他自己一个人扛着
[17:33] Of course not. 当然没有
[17:34] Right, gram? 对吧 奶奶
[17:35] No, no, no, no. I would’ve noticed. 没有 没有 有的话我会发现的
[17:39] And what about the wedding? 那关于婚礼呢
[17:42] Did he have any misgivings? 他是不是有什么疑虑
[17:46] Misgivings? 疑虑
[17:48] Katherine. 凯萨琳
[17:51] That was the farthest thing from his mind. 他绝对不可能有疑虑
[17:52] He couldn’t wait to be married to you. 他都等不及要娶你了
[17:55] You don’t think he’d just walk away, do you? 你不会觉得他是逃掉了吧
[18:03] No. 不
[18:04] Then what’s going on here? 那你是什么意思
[18:07] I don’t know. 不知道
[18:09] But there’s got to be another explanation. 但肯定有别的原因
[18:11] I don’t think there is. 我觉得没有
[18:13] The video clearly shows Castle out in the world, 那段视频清楚得显示了卡塞尔活得好好的
[18:15] not under duress. 没有被胁迫
[18:16] It changes the dynamics of the case. 这改变了案子的情况
[18:18] No, this is still a kidnapping. 不 这还是一起绑架案
[18:21] That video could be a fake. 那段视频可能是假的
[18:22] All it shows is Castle throwing away a bag. 只能说明卡塞尔扔掉了一包东西
[18:26] – That could’ve been shot a month ago. – It wasn’t. -可能是一个月之前拍的 -不是
[18:28] Our tech team analyzed the footage. 我们的技术组分析了那段视频
[18:30] It’s authentic. 是真实的
[18:33] Were you aware he withdrew a large sum just before he disappeared? 你知不知道他在失踪前取了一大笔现金
[18:37] Yes. It was for our honeymoon. 是的 是为了我们的蜜月
[18:38] Vinnie Cardano 文尼·卡达诺
[18:39] turned over the $10,000 that was left in the dumpster. 把垃圾箱里的一万块钱上交了
[18:43] It’s the same money that Castle withdrew. 就是卡塞尔取的那笔钱
[18:49] That’s not possible. 这不可能
[18:50] That’s because you’re locked into your own version of events, 那是因为你沉浸在自己的想法里
[18:52] But, detective, I can show you those bills, 警探 我可以给你看纸币
[18:55] The matching serial numbers. 钱的序号是吻合的
[19:06] There’s something else going on. 肯定有什么别的事
[19:09] There has to be. 一定是
[19:11] It all lines up, 一切都清楚了
[19:13] right down to the fact that Castle knew Cardano, 卡塞尔认识卡达诺
[19:15] knew he could make cars vanish. 知道他能让车辆消失
[19:18] So… what? 所以呢
[19:19] He went through this charade 他费了这么大劲
[19:20] just to stage his own disappearance? 就是为了让自己消失吗
[19:22] Why? 为什么
[19:28] People are complex. 人是很复杂的
[19:30] Maybe he had a breakdown or a personal crisis. 可能他崩溃了 或者遇到了危机
[19:34] And maybe there’s a secret side to the man 也可能他有秘密的一面
[19:37] that nobody knows. 别人都不知道
[19:39] Including you. 包括你
[19:43] Look, Agent Connors… 听我说 康纳探员
[19:46] I know that there are a lot of unanswered questions here, 我知道现在有很多无法解答的问题
[19:49] but you cannot stop looking for him. 但你必须得继续找他
[19:53] We’ll follow every lead to the end. 我们会追查每一条线索
[19:55] But once those leads dry up, 但如果线索都断了
[19:57] we have to scale back our investigation. 我们就只能缩小调查的规模了
[20:02] I will find Castle. 我一定会找到卡塞尔
[20:04] With or without the FBI. 无论有没有联调局的帮助
[20:08] You’re assuming he wants to be found. 你是假设他想被人找到
[20:15] My name is Detective Kate Beckett. 我是凯特·贝克特探长
[20:16] I’m calling from the New York homicide division… 纽约警局凶案组的
[20:18] Calling to see if there was any recent activity… 想问一下最近有没有…
[20:20] To see if you had a gentleman named Richard Castle 有没有一个叫理查德·卡塞尔的男士
[20:22] check into your hotel over the last 48 hours. 在过去48小时内入住你们的酒店
[20:24] He’s about 6’2″. 身高大约一米八七
[20:25] Take a look at local airlines, gas stations… 查查当地航空公司 加油站
[20:27] and pull traffic cameras. 调出交通监控视频
[20:28] Traffic footage. Traffic cams in the Hamptons. 交通录像 汉普顿的交通摄像头
[20:30] Past 48 hours. Anything you can get me. 过去的48小时 所有你能找到的
[20:32] For the Hamptons? 汉普顿的吗
[20:33] Castle’s mysterious disappearance. …卡塞尔的神秘失踪
[20:34] FBI agents left the NYPD’s 12th precinct. 联调局探员们已经离开了纽约警局12分局
[20:48] Hey, Mark, can you put me in to the French Consulate? 马克 你能帮我接一下法国领事馆吗
[20:50] Calling from the United State. 我是从美国打来的
[20:52] I need to speak with the… Je suis un détective. 我需要跟… 我是一名警探
[20:54] In regards to a Richard Castle. 是关于一位理查德·卡塞尔先生
[20:55] Okay, anything coming out of the Hamptons? 汉普顿那边有什么新消息吗
[20:57] For the past two weeks, yeah. Okay, I’ll look for it in my e-mail. 过去两周内 我去看下我邮箱
[20:59] No, I need it right away. 不 我现在就要
[21:21] This is the United States coast guard. 我们是美国海岸警卫队
[21:24] Please respond if you are in distress 如果你遇险或需要帮助
[21:26] or need assistance. 请予以回应
[21:42] He was found adrift 80 miles off the coast of Delaware 海岸警卫队巡逻时在特拉华口岸80里外处
[21:44] by a coast guard cutter that was out there mapping the currents. 发现他昏迷躺在一艘小艇上
[21:47] Captain recognized who he was and had him airlifted here. 船长认出了卡塞尔 并把他送到了这里
[21:49] What was he doing in the middle of the Atlantic ocean? 他在大西洋上干什么
[21:51] Yeah, especially in a dinghy with three bullet holes in it. 而且还是在一个有三个弹孔的小艇上
[21:53] -He was shot? – The captain said no, but the doctors here -他中枪了吗 -船长说他没有 但医生拒绝
[21:55] won’t give us any updates on his condition. 向我们告知他的最新情况
[21:57] Where are Martha and Alexis? 玛莎和阿丽克西斯在哪
[21:59] – In a patrol car on their way in now. – Okay. -坐巡逻车正赶过来呢 -知道了
[22:11] Kate? 凯特
[22:15] I’m fine. 我没事
[22:17] I just never thought I’d see him again. 我只是没想到还能再见到他
[22:43] Castle. 卡塞尔
[22:46] Hey. 你好吗
[22:49] It’s me. 是我
[22:59] Dad?! 爸爸
[23:01] Richard, darling. 理查德 亲爱的
[23:05] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么了
[23:08] Mr. Castle hasn’t sustained any serious injuries, 卡塞尔身上没什么明显伤痕
[23:11] and his vital signs continue to improve, 身体也在好转
[23:13] But he is recovering 但他需要时间
[23:14] from the effects of exposure and dehydration. 从暴晒和脱水中恢复过来
[23:17] Why hasn’t he regained consciousness? 可他为什么还不醒呢
[23:19] We’re running some additional tests to find out, 我们在做其它测试 希望能找出原因
[23:20] but at this point, 但目前为止
[23:21] we don’t think there’s any cause for alarm. 没什么要特别担心的
[23:23] But we’d like to stay with him, 如果允许的话
[23:25] keep him company, if that’s all right. 我们想陪在他身边
[23:26] – Of course. – Thank you. -没问题 -谢谢你
[23:27] Kate! 凯特
[23:31] How is he? 他怎么样了
[23:32] He’s stable, but he’s still unconscious. 情况稳定了 但依然昏迷不醒
[23:34] – So we still don’t know what happened to him? – No. -我们还是不知道发生什么了吗 -是的
[23:37] Well, if there’s anything I can do… 有什么我能帮得上忙的
[23:39] Actually, yeah, I need you to take a look at him. 我需要你帮忙看看他
[23:42] You do know living patients aren’t my thing, right? 你知道的 看病不是我专长
[23:44] No, Lanie, look, I don’t want you to treat him. 不 蕾妮 我不是要你诊断他
[23:47] I want you to look at him as if it was a case. 我只是要你看看有何蹊跷之处
[23:50] See if you can find any evidence 有没有留下什么证据
[23:51] of where he’s been – and what he’s been through. 证明他去过哪 经历过什么
[23:54] – I’ll see what I can do. – Okay. – All right. -我尽量仔细查查 -好
[24:00] I’m with Beckett — 我和贝克特一样
[24:01] I never thought we’d see Castle again. 没想过还能见到卡塞尔
[24:03] Still… 不过
[24:05] Where’s he been? 他这段时间去哪了
[24:06] You saw those bullet holes. 你看那些弹孔了
[24:07] Maybe he used the boat to escape from whoever abducted him. 也许是他试图从绑架者那逃出来时留下的
[24:10] The guy faked his own kidnapping and then ran off. 他伪造自己的绑架案 然后跑掉
[24:14] Now, how could he do that to Beckett? 他怎么能这么对贝克特呢
[24:15] As long as we’ve known him, worked with him, 我们了解卡塞尔 并肩奋战了这么久
[24:17] don’t you think Castle deserves the benefit of the doubt? 你就不能在证据不足的情况下 相信他吗
[24:27] You guys, none of us knows the truth about Castle. 兄弟们 没人知道卡塞尔身上发生了什么
[24:30] Not yet. 至少到目前为止
[24:31] And, Espo, you know what? 埃斯波 你知道吗
[24:32] If you’re wrong, then he was a victim. 如果你是错的 那他就是受害者
[24:34] So instead of us just standing around 与其我们在这等着他苏醒
[24:35] waiting for him to wake up, why don’t we start 不如我们去查查
[24:38] by figuring out who owns that dinghy? 那艘小艇是谁的
[24:40] Already on it. 已经在查了
[24:41] The boat had expired tags 那艘艇以前注册在
[24:42] registered to a Curtis Holt of Savannah, Georgia. 佐治亚州萨凡纳市的柯蒂斯·霍尔特名下
[24:44] We called holt. 我们给他打了电话
[24:46] He said that he sold it 他说一年前
[24:46] over a year ago at a garage sale. 在车库甩卖时卖掉了
[24:48] He can’t recall who he sold it to. 他想不起来卖给谁了
[24:49] Okay. Check his story. Find the current owner. 查下他说的是否属实 同时找到当前所有者
[24:52] We find the owner, we’ll figure out 找到船主 我们就能知道
[24:53] where Castle was coming from. 卡塞尔去了哪
[24:55] In the meantime, I’ll talk to the ship’s captain 同时 我会去找船长谈谈
[24:56] and see – if he can tell us anything else. 看他能否提供其他线索
[24:59] Based on Mr. Castle’s condition, I’m guessing he’d been 根据卡塞尔先生的状况 我猜测他已经
[25:03] in that vessel four or five days. 在那小艇上躺了四五天
[25:05] Okay, could the dinghy have come from a larger boat? 那小艇会不会是某艘大船上的
[25:07] Not likely. 不像
[25:08] See, it has fenders, or pads, to protect the paint, 你看 艇上有保护油漆的碰垫
[25:11] and the position of the fenders 而且依碰垫的位置
[25:12] points to it being moored at a dock. 它应该是系在某个码头的
[25:14] Is there any way to know where that dock is? 有办法查到是哪个码头吗
[25:16] I could give you my best guess. 我只能告诉你我的猜测
[25:18] The dinghy had a six-horse motor, 小艇有六马力发动机
[25:19] two hours worth of fuel if the tanks were full. 如果油箱满油 能行驶两小时
[25:22] After it ran dry, it drifted for… 待燃油耗尽 在海上飘个
[25:24] four or five days. 四五天
[25:25] So based on wind and current vectors, 结合风向风速和当时的水流矢量
[25:28] it probably launched somewhere between Rhode island 它应该是从罗德岛和南缅因之间
[25:31] and Southern Maine. 的某个码头驶出的
[25:32] Looks like we caught a break. 找到线索了
[25:33] Turns out that sky-blue dinghy 那艘天蓝色的小艇
[25:35] was a standard white when it came out of the factory. 出厂时是标准的白色
[25:37] And how does that help us? 这信息有什么用吗
[25:38] Well, the previous owner pimped it out. 前任船主重新改装过
[25:40] He added custom fishing-rod holders 他加装了定制鱼竿架
[25:42] and painted it sky-blue. 并把船漆成了天蓝色
[25:43] Making it a relative rarity in the world of dinghies. 让这艘船几乎成了同类中独一无二的了
[25:45] So, going off what the captain told you, 根据船长告诉你的信息
[25:47] we put out a bolo on all sky-blue dinghies 我们发出了通告
[25:50] to all law enforcement along the coast 让从罗德岛到缅因州沿岸各执法部门留意
[25:51] from Rhode island to Maine. 所有的天蓝色小艇
[25:53] We got a hit. 我们找到了
[25:53] Park ranger in Gloucester, Massachusetts, 马萨诸塞州格洛斯特的公园管理员
[25:55] recalls seeing it at a private dock. 想起曾在一私人码头见过一艘
[25:57] This is a satellite photo off the web taken a month ago. 这是网上的卫星照片 摄于一个月前
[26:00] This is the private dock the ranger was talking about. 这就是公园管理员提到的私人码头
[26:02] And there’s the sky-blue dinghy. 还有那艘天蓝色小艇
[26:03] Complete with custom fishing-rod holders. 连同定制的鱼竿架
[26:05] Just like the one Castle was found in. 和发现卡塞尔的那艘完全一样
[26:08] Okay, so… 好 那么
[26:10] This looks like a mobile home. 这看起来是个移动式住房
[26:11] Does the dock belong to it? 这个码头是它的吗
[26:13] It’s all part of the same property 它们都是属于一个叫做
[26:15] owned by one Henry Jenkins. 亨利·詹金斯的财产
[26:17] Whatever’s going on with Castle, 不论卡塞尔发生了什么
[26:18] this is where he came from. 这里就是源头
[26:20] And this guy must be involved. 这家伙也肯定牵扯其中
[26:27] Thanks for holding down the fort, Sergeant Simms. 谢谢替我们把控局面 西姆斯警佐
[26:29] All I did was hang around and watch a mobile home. 我只不过在这监视这移动式住房而已
[26:31] What’s this all about? 到底发生了什么
[26:32] It’s about the owner, Henry Jenkins. Do you know him? 我们要找户主 亨利·詹金斯 你认识吗
[26:35] No. We don’t get over here too much. 不 我们不常来这附近
[26:36] Whoever he is, he’s not home. 不论他是谁 他现在不在家
[26:38] I didn’t notice any signs of life. 我没看到有人走动
[26:40] Okay, well, we’ll take it over from here. 接下来就交给我们吧
[26:41] I’m a radio call away if you need me. 如果需要帮忙就用无线电呼叫我
[26:43] Thank you. 多谢
[26:48] Looks like Henry Jenkins scrubbed himself off the web. 看来亨利·詹金斯把他网上的踪迹都抹去了
[26:50] All Tory can find out is what we already know. 托瑞能查到的我们都已经知道了
[26:53] He runs a private security firm in Boston. 他在波士顿开了一家私人安保公司
[26:55] And we still don’t know what kind of security. 我们还是不知道是什么样的安保公司
[26:57] Are we talking mall cops or military contractor? 是商场保安还是军事承包商呢
[27:00] Either way, that would give him access to firearms, 不论哪个 他都可以接触到枪械
[27:02] which could explain the bullet holes in the boat. 这也说明了船上为什么有弹孔
[27:05] But what’s the link between him and Castle? 不过他和卡塞尔之间的联系又是什么呢
[27:07] Why would he be mixed up with this guy? 为什么他会和这样一个人扯上关系
[27:08] It’s Lanie. She may have something. 是蕾妮 可能有什么消息
[27:10] Stand by. 就位
[27:12] Kate, I talked Castle’s doctor 凯特 我说服卡塞尔的医生
[27:14] into letting me look him over, 让我检查了一下
[27:15] and I came across a few… strange things. 我发现了一些 奇怪的东西
[27:19] Strange how? 怎么奇怪
[27:20] No trace evidence on Castle’s clothes. 卡塞尔的衣服上没有任何线索
[27:22] But I did find a key sewn into the lining of his pants. 不过我找到一把缝到他裤子衬里的钥匙
[27:27] What kind of a key? 什么样的钥匙
[27:28] I’m not sure, 我说不上来
[27:29] but it has “38” Stamped on it. 不过上面有个”38″的印记
[27:32] – That mean anything to you? – No. -能让你想到什么吗 -想不到
[27:34] Okay. 好吧
[27:35] Then there’s his blood work. 还有就是他的血液检查结果
[27:37] I found antibodies to dengue fever. 我发现他有登革热的抗体
[27:40] That means Castle was exposed to the virus 也就是说卡塞尔在过去两月里
[27:42] within the last two months. 曾感染过这病毒
[27:44] Wait. Isn’t dengue fever tropical? 等等 登革热不是热带的吗
[27:46] Yeah! 是啊
[27:47] It’s mostly found in Latin America, 它主要分布在拉丁美洲
[27:50] Africa, and Asia. 非洲和亚洲
[27:51] That doesn’t make any sense. 这一点也说不通啊
[27:52] Neither does the bullet wound I found. 我发现的枪伤也说不通
[27:54] Castle was grazed across the ribs. 卡塞尔的肋下被子弹擦伤
[27:56] Okay, that makes a little bit more sense. 这个还是可以说通的
[27:58] There were bullet holes on the boat. 艇上有弹孔
[27:59] But this wound was mainly healed. 可这伤口已基本愈合了
[28:01] He was shot a few weeks ago. 他是几周之前受伤的
[28:03] A few weeks ago? 几周之前
[28:05] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[28:06] Maybe even longer. 或许更久
[28:08] Kate, what the hell was Castle mixed up in? 凯特 卡塞尔到底遇上什么麻烦了
[28:13] Beckett. 贝克特
[28:14] I just saw the curtain move. Someone’s in there. 我看见窗帘动了 里面有人
[28:15] I’ll call you back. 一会儿打给你
[28:18] Let’s go. 行动
[28:21] Did you get eyes on anyone? 你看到是什么人了吗
[28:22] Negative. 没有
[28:25] On the ground! 趴在地上
[28:25] Get down on the ground! 马上趴在地上
[28:26] Put your hands where I can see ’em now, now, now! 把你的手放在我能看见的地方 马上
[28:29] What’s in the bags? 袋子里是什么
[28:30] Trash! Trash! 垃圾 垃圾
[28:31] I was taking out the trash! 我就是出来倒垃圾的
[28:36] Talk to me about Richard Castle. 跟我说说理查德·卡塞尔
[28:37] I’m telling you, I don’t know the guy. 我跟你说了 我不认识这个人
[28:39] I mean, I’ve never even heard of him. 我都根本没听说这个人
[28:40] There’s no sign that anyone else has been here. 没有其他人来过的迹象
[28:42] ‘Cause no one comes here but me. 因为就我一个会来这
[28:44] This is my weekend place. 这里是我度周末的地方
[28:46] This is your boat, correct? 这是你的船 是吗
[28:48] It would appear to be. 好像是
[28:49] If you don’t know Mr. Castle, 如果你不认识卡塞尔先生
[28:50] then how did he end up in this boat 那怎么会在海中央
[28:52] in the middle of the ocean? 发现在他这条船上
[28:53] I have no idea, 我不知道
[28:54] but I did notice that it was missing 但我前几天来的时候
[28:57] when I came up here a few days ago. 确实注意到船不见了
[28:59] So your boat was missing, but you didn’t report that? 你的船不见了 但是你却没有上报
[29:01] I never use the damn thing. 我从来不用那破玩意儿
[29:02] I mean, I don’t — I don’t even know why I bought it. 我是说 我甚至不知道为什么买它
[29:04] I just figured it came unmoored or — or got stolen. 我以为是船被解缆了 或者被偷了
[29:07] Who would steal a dinghy? 谁会偷小艇
[29:11] Well, there was a man who hanging around down by the beach. 有个男的在沙滩旁转悠
[29:14] A man? 一个男的
[29:15] Describe him. 形容一下他
[29:17] Um, late 30s, I would guess, uh, tall, 快40了 个挺高
[29:21] brown hair, big build. 棕色头发 人高马大的
[29:26] Yeah. Yeah, th-that’s definitely him. 对 就是他
[29:28] He was on the beach? What was he doing? 他去过沙滩 他在那做什么
[29:30] Camping. 露营
[29:32] Camping? 露营
[29:33] -That can’t be right. -In a tent. -这不可能 -在一个帐篷里
[29:35] He was seemed to be minding his own business, 他看起来忙着干自己的事
[29:36] and it was on state land, so I just left him alone. 况且是在国有土地 所以我就没管他
[29:41] Ryan, can you finish taking Mr. Jenkins’ statement? 莱恩 你来完成詹金斯先生的笔录
[29:45] Where exactly was this man? 那男的住在哪
[29:55] That’s the dock – where the dinghy was tied up. 这里就是栓那艘小艇的船坞
[30:12] These are castle’s shoes. 这是卡塞尔的鞋子
[30:25] This is his watch. 这是他的手表
[30:28] Newspapers. 报纸
[30:30] Dating back two months. 两个月前的报纸了
[30:32] Clothes, supplies — he has everything here. 衣服 物资 他在这设备齐全了
[30:36] He could’ve walked up to that trailer 他完全可以走到那辆拖车
[30:37] and made a phone call. 打个电话
[30:39] But never did. 但他没有
[30:52] What? 怎么了
[30:55] Castle’s wedding tux? 卡塞尔的结婚礼服
[31:06] Castle’s awake. 卡塞尔醒了
[31:08] It’s wonderful news — 真是个好消息
[31:10] The doctor just told me 医生刚刚告诉我
[31:11] Richard will make a full recovery. 理查德将完全康复
[31:14] Oh, oh! I am so relieved! 我真是松了一口气
[31:17] Oh. And I was right there 我当时在场
[31:19] when richard started to wake up. 理查德醒来的时候
[31:21] First thing he did 他做的第一件事
[31:22] was ask for you. 就是找你
[31:24] Did he say where he had been? 他说了他到哪儿去了吗
[31:26] You know, we don’t know what he’s been through, 我们不知道他经历了什么
[31:28] so perhaps that question can wait. 或许这问题可以迟些再问
[31:46] Just so you know, 告诉你件事
[31:47] the doctor said that kissing will speed my recovery. 医生说接吻可以加速身体康复
[31:52] Kissing can wait, Castle. 接吻待会再说 卡塞尔
[31:54] Right. Sorry. 好的 抱歉
[31:56] I guess I put a little kink in our wedding plans. 我想我让我们的婚礼计划打了结
[32:01] Yeah, is that supposed to be a joke? 你这是在开玩笑吗
[32:04] What do you mean? 什么意思
[32:06] I mean tell me what happened. 我的意思是告诉我发生了什么
[32:09] Was on my way to the wedding, 我在去参加婚礼的路上
[32:11] and this black SUV — 有辆黑色的越野车
[32:12] No, no. After that. 不 不是 这件事之后
[32:15] After the accident? 车祸后的事吗
[32:16] Yes, after the accident. 是的 车祸后的事
[32:18] I was here. 我就在这了
[32:20] No, before here, Castle. 不是 在这之前 卡塞尔
[32:21] You were found in a boat at sea — 你在海上的一艘船里被找到
[32:24] A boat – that you apparently stole? 一艘看似是你偷来的船
[32:25] What are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[32:27] A bo– no, I was in a crash 一艘 不 我出车祸了
[32:30] with a black SUV, – a-and then I woke up here. 和一辆黑色越野车相撞 之后就在这醒了
[32:33] No, tell me what happened in between. 不 告诉我在这其间发生了什么
[32:35] Nothing. 什么也没有
[32:36] I mean, I-I don’t — I don’t know. 我是说 我 我不知道
[32:37] I was — I was unconscious. 我一直昏迷不醒
[32:42] So the black SUV and waking up here, 就是说黑色SUV和在医院醒过来
[32:45] that’s all you remember? 你只记得这些了
[32:46] Right. Yes. Why? 是的 没错 干嘛这么问
[32:50] You’ve been missing for two months. 你已经失踪两个月了
[32:59] What do you think is going on with him? 你认为他这是怎么回事
[33:01] Well, Mr. Castle shows no sign of a psychosis 没有迹象显示卡塞尔先生有精神问题
[33:04] or break with reality, 或者现实感丧失
[33:05] nor does he exhibit cognitive deficits 也没有表现出认知障碍的迹象
[33:07] other than his inability to recall the last two months. 除了他没办法回忆过去两个月发生的事情
[33:09] So is it possible that he underwent trauma, 也就是说可能是他遭遇过创伤
[33:11] and he’s blocking it out? 封闭了这些记忆
[33:13] He may have, 有可能
[33:14] although I didn’t see any evidence of that. 虽然我没看到任何这方面的证据
[33:16] Maybe his memory will come back 也许他会恢复记忆
[33:17] once he’s had some time to readjust. 只要给他时间去重新适应
[33:19] It very well might. 很有可能
[33:20] Then what he needs, maybe, is to get back to his life, 那他需要的可能就是回归正常生活
[33:24] his routine, the people who love him. 他的日常工作 以及爱他的人
[33:25] Can’t we just take him home? 我们能接他回家吗
[33:27] You’ll have to speak with his doctors. 你们得问他的医生
[33:29] Of course, of course. Oh, thank you so much. 当然了 太感谢了
[33:32] Dr. Swann… 斯旺医生
[33:35] What do you think – is really behind all of this? 你觉得真正的原因是什么
[33:38] What I do is not an exact science. I wish it were. 我的工作并不是严谨科学 虽然我希望是
[33:40] This could still be the result of emotional trauma. 失忆可能是情绪创伤导致的
[33:43] There are also drugs 还有药物原因
[33:44] and drug interactions – that can trigger memory loss, 药物相互作用可以导致失忆
[33:47] but… 但是
[33:48] But what? 但是什么
[33:50] …I can’t exclude the possibility 我不能排除这种可能性
[33:52] that mr. Castle simply walked away from his life, 卡塞尔先生只是出于某种原因
[33:54] for whatever reason, 逃离生活
[33:56] and facing that fact – is just too humiliating for him. 面对这一事实 对他来说太可耻
[33:58] So you think that he could be pretending not to remember? 你觉得他可能假装失忆
[34:02] As I said, it’s a possibility. 我说过了 有可能
[34:17] To say I owe you an apology seems an understatement. 说我欠你一个道歉似乎完全不够
[34:20] I don’t want an apology, Castle. I just want to understand. 我不要道歉 卡塞尔 我要弄清楚
[34:25] Well, you know me, Kate. 你了解我的 凯特
[34:27] I wouldn’t just leave. 我不会一走了之
[34:29] There’s evidence. 有证据
[34:30] We found the place where you were staying. 我们找到了你待的地方
[34:32] Where? 哪里
[34:33] What difference does it make? 知道又有什么区别
[34:34] Because I want to go there. Maybe it’ll help me remember. 我想去那里 也许能帮我恢复记忆
[34:38] Whatever happens, I need answers. 无论发生了什么 我需要答案
[34:41] And so do you. 你也一样
[34:47] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[34:49] How could Castle – just leave and go…Camping? 卡塞尔怎么会离开 去露营
[34:51] What happened to giving him the benefit of the doubt? 你不是要选择相信他吗
[34:53] Beckett asked me to have CSU take a look 贝克特叫我让鉴证组
[34:55] at the contents of the tent. 检查帐篷内的东西
[34:57] Javi, you were right. 哈维 你是对的
[35:00] Castle’s fingerprints – were all over the newspaper, 报纸上全是卡塞尔的指纹
[35:02] All his stuff — hair, DNA. 帐篷里全是他的毛发 DNA
[35:07] I can’t explain that away. 我没办法解释
[35:10] Not this time. 这次真没办法
[35:15] Kind of reminds me – of the Hamptons or Maine, 有点让我想起 汉普顿或是缅因州
[35:17] but I’m pretty sure I’ve never been here. 但我肯定我没来过这里
[35:21] Okay, this is it. 就是这里
[35:22] This is where your tent was. 你的帐篷就在这里
[35:26] No, none of this looks familiar. 这里一切看起来都不熟悉
[35:30] Castle, just tell me the truth. 卡塞尔 告诉我真相
[35:33] You owe me that much. 这是你欠我的
[35:35] I am telling you the truth. I was not here. 我是在告诉你真相 我没来过这里
[35:38] Well, your clothes were here. 你的衣服在这里
[35:39] Your watch was here, your tuxedo… 你的表 你的礼服
[35:43] The one that you were gonna wear when you married me. 你娶我时要穿的那套
[35:50] It must’ve been planted here, you know, along with — 肯定是布的局 和…
[35:52] Nothing was planted, Castle. It was you. 没什么布局 卡塞尔 你曾经在这里
[35:55] – It was your DNA, your prints. – Must’ve been a mistake at the lab. -有你的DNA和指纹 -化验室肯定搞错了
[35:57] – There have been numerous cases — – I believed in you. I… -有许多案件… -我相信你
[36:00] I convinced myself – that the evidence didn’t matter, 我说服自己 证据并不重要
[36:03] that everything that seemed so obvious 这一切太明显
[36:05] couldn’t possibly be true. 不可能是真的
[36:07] I was searching for you. 我到处搜寻你
[36:08] I didn’t even know if you were alive or if you were dead, 我甚至不知道你是生还是死
[36:10] And you were right here, right where you wanted to be. 你却在这里 待在你想待的地方
[36:13] I promise you… 我向你发誓
[36:16] I did not pitch a tent here. 我没有在这里搭帐篷
[36:18] I could not have. 我不可能
[36:19] I saw it for myself, Castle. 我亲眼见到的 卡塞尔
[36:21] I would never camp in this spot, 我永远不可能在这个地方搭帐篷
[36:23] Not after the research I did on “Tropical Storm.” 在我为《热带斯道姆》做调研后绝对不会
[36:26] I can’t even do this with you. 我根本没办法和你沟通了
[36:28] Hey, wait. Listen. 等等 听我说
[36:29] You never wrote a book called “Tropical storm,” Castle. 你从来没写过名为《热带斯道姆》的书 卡塞尔
[36:32] Kate, wait. 凯特 等等
[36:35] Listen. 听我说
[36:36] I started the book. I threw it out. 我开始写了 后来放弃了
[36:39] It was, uh — super-villain controls the weather. 本来写的是超级恶人控制天气
[36:42] It was terrible, but it — 很可怕
[36:44] The research I did on catastrophic storms — 但我对灾难性暴风雨的研究
[36:47] It stuck with me, leaving me with 让我挥之不去 让我从此
[36:50] an irrational but overpowering fear of tsunamis. 对海啸有了不合理但是无法抵抗的恐惧
[36:53] You bought a beach house in the Hamptons. 你在汉普顿买了海边别墅
[36:56] Yeah, on the inland side, not on the ocean side. 靠内陆 不是海边
[36:59] Kate… 凯特
[37:00] I would never camp here. I would go for higher ground. 我不会在这里露营的 我会选高一点的地方
[37:04] Castle… 卡塞尔
[37:06] There was a witness. 有证人
[37:08] What witness? 什么证人
[37:14] Can I help you? 有什么事
[37:15] Yeah. NYPD. 纽约警局
[37:17] I’m here to see Henry Jenkins? 我来找亨利·詹金斯
[37:20] I’m Henry Jenkins. 我是亨利·詹金斯
[37:22] I’m sorry. I was here yesterday, 不好意思 我昨天来过了
[37:24] and I met a different Henry Jenkins. 我见到的是另一个亨利·詹金斯
[37:26] What do you mean? 什么意思
[37:27] I’m Henry Jenkins, 我是亨利·詹金斯
[37:29] and I haven’t been here in months. 而且我好几个月没来过这了
[37:34] We ran prints and passport. 我们查了指纹和护照
[37:36] He is definitely the real Henry Jenkins. 他绝对是货真价实的亨利·詹金斯
[37:38] Which means the first guy was a fake Jenkins — 也就是说第一个人是假詹金斯
[37:41] also, a liar. 还是个骗子
[37:42] But he matched the DMV photo. 但他跟车管所备案的照片匹配啊
[37:43] That’s because his photo got switched. 那是因为车管所的照片被掉包了
[37:45] When we called the DMV, they realized their system 我们打电话给车管所时 他们发现自己的系统
[37:47] had been hacked two days ago, 在两天前被黑了
[37:48] right after the news broke that I’d been found. 正是新闻报道说我被找到的时候
[37:51] What about all your stuff in the tent? 那帐篷里你的那些东西呢
[37:52] Well, it looks like 看来那些东西
[37:53] it was all set up in order to create a false trail. 都是被设计好的 为了留下假线索
[37:56] So why don’t you remember anything? 那你为什么失忆呢
[37:57] Uh, these people have managed to make it look 这些人试图让整件事看起来
[38:00] as though I staged my own abduction. 像是我筹划绑架了自己
[38:02] They hacked the DMV. 他们黑了车管所系统
[38:03] They provided a false Jenkins 弄了个假詹金斯出来
[38:05] who pointed you to doctored evidence 把你们引向预先准备好的证据
[38:06] that I’d gone camping. 让你们以为我去露营了
[38:08] Whoever they are, they have unlimited resources, 不管这些是什么人 他们有无限的资源
[38:11] maybe the kind of resources that would allow them 也许他们甚至有
[38:13] to alter someone’s memory. 可以改变别人记忆的资源
[38:16] What about the money? 那笔钱又怎么解释呢
[38:17] What money? 什么钱
[38:18] We have you on video dropping off 监控录像拍到你在被绑架后
[38:19] $10,000 in a dumpster after you were taken. 还曾把一万美金丢在了指定的垃圾桶里
[38:24] Yeah, I can’t explain the money yet. 我现在还无法解释那件事
[38:28] But I will. 但我早晚会的
[38:28] And fake Jenkins was part of the setup. 假詹金斯参与其中
[38:32] So whoever he is, 所以不管他是谁
[38:33] he’s somehow in the middle of this. 他都跟这件事脱不了干系
[38:40] Here you go, darling. 好了 亲爱的
[38:42] Thank you, mother, and let me just say, 谢谢 妈妈 请允许我引用
[38:44] in the immortal words of Dorothy, 桃乐茜[《绿野仙踪》女主]的不朽名言
[38:46] “There’s no place like home.” “无处如家”
[38:49] Here’s what I don’t get. 我不明白的是
[38:51] Why would someone do this to you, dad? 为什么会有人如此对你呢 爸
[38:53] Where did you actually go for two months? 你这两个月到底跑哪去了
[38:55] Well, those answers lie 那些答案都藏在
[38:56] within the vast and insidious conspiracy behind all this, 其背后巨大狡猾的阴谋中
[39:00] a tangled web that I fully intend to… 我下定决心要解开这张
[39:03] untangle. 错综复杂的迷网
[39:04] Enough of that. 别再说这件事了
[39:05] I’d like to propose a toast. 我想敬个酒
[39:07] To safe returns. 敬平安回家
[39:09] And no more departures. 还要敬再不分离
[39:10] And to my amazing mother… 还要敬我伟大的母亲
[39:13] my wonderful daughter… 聪慧的女儿
[39:15] and the love of my life. 和我一生的挚爱
[39:18] And to coming home. 敬回家
[39:28] We’ll find out what happened. 我们会搞清楚到底发生了什么
[39:30] I know. 我知道
[39:32] I was just thinking… 我只是在想
[39:34] I feel like I just wore this yesterday, 我觉得好像昨天还戴过这块表
[39:38] that we slept in this bed last night. 昨晚还和你一起睡在这张床上
[39:41] For you, it must seem like a lifetime ago. 对你来说 这肯定是恍如隔世了
[39:44] Yeah, it does. 是 没错
[39:46] How did you not lose hope? 你是怎么做到不放弃希望的呢
[39:48] I did lose hope, you know? 我失去过希望 你知道吗
[39:50] But I… 但是我
[39:52] I would get it back. 我还是会把它找回来
[39:54] Developed rituals in order to hang on to it. 我为了保持希望而想出了很多仪式
[39:57] Like what? 什么仪式
[39:59] It’s…stupid. It really doesn’t matter. 很傻的 不说也罢
[40:02] No, I’d like to know. 不 我想听
[40:04] I would stare at your photo on the murder board. 我会一直盯着谋杀板上你的照片看
[40:08] And I started thinking 我开始觉得
[40:08] that if I would look at it long enough every day, 只要我每天看的时间够长
[40:10] that that would keep you alive. 你就能活着
[40:15] I guess it worked. 看来管用了
[40:16] And then I had this thing about your chair. 还有你的椅子
[40:19] My chair at the precinct? 我在分局的椅子吗
[40:20] I wouldn’t let anyone touch it. 我不让任何人碰它
[40:22] And then a night janitor came by. 有天晚上清洁工来打扫
[40:23] He tried to move the chair, and I freaked out, and I… 他想挪开椅子 我就疯了 我
[40:27] almost shot him. 我差点开枪毙了他
[40:44] I am so sorry… 我很抱歉
[40:47] for everything I put you through. 让你受了这么多罪
[40:55] It’s not your fault, you know. 这不是你的错
[40:57] You went through stuff, too, so… 你也受了很多罪 所以
[40:59] Well, it’s not the same. 这不一样
[41:00] I can’t remember. 我不记得了
[41:02] Though I do know I missed you terribly, 虽然我确定地知道我肯定很想你
[41:05] because there’s no way I wouldn’t. 因为我不可能不想你
[41:14] We can’t just, um… 我们不能
[41:17] pick up where we left off, can we, 接着之前的日子过 就好像
[41:19] as if nothing happened? 这一切都没发生过 对吧
[41:21] No. 不行
[41:27] We’ll get there. 会过去的
[41:30] We’ll find our way home. 我们会找到回家的路
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme