时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 297 wedding gifts! | 297份新婚贺礼 |
[00:03] | It’s a minor miracle. | 真是个小奇迹 |
[00:04] | Our final total is below 300. | 总数居然在三百以下 |
[00:06] | There. I am done. | 好了 签完了 |
[00:09] | 500 autographed copies of “Wild Storm.” | 五百本亲笔签名的《狂野斯道姆》 |
[00:11] | My pre-wedding signing obligations are finished. | 我的婚礼前签名债还清了 |
[00:14] | Good. Now sign this. | 很好 签了这个 |
[00:16] | What’s this one? | 这又是什么 |
[00:16] | Final payment for the rooftop venue. | 屋顶婚礼会场的最终款项 |
[00:18] | You mean the perfect venue — | 你是说那个完美的会场 |
[00:20] | a 360-degree view of Manhattan, | 将曼哈顿美景尽收眼底 |
[00:23] | the stars above us, the world at our feet. | 星辰闪烁 世界就在我们脚下 |
[00:25] | It’s too bad Beckett didn’t want to bungee-jump | 贝克特不愿意从大楼一侧 |
[00:27] | off the side of the building for our big exit. | 蹦极退场真是太可惜了 |
[00:29] | Now, that would’ve been cool. | 那样多酷啊 |
[00:31] | The tuxes will be in tomorrow evening. | 礼服明晚会到 |
[00:33] | Did you tell Esposito and Ryan? | 你跟埃斯波西托和莱恩说了吗 |
[00:34] | I did. They will be here to try them on and to collect them. | 说了 他们会过来试穿并且带走礼服 |
[00:38] | You are the most adorable best man a groom could hope for. | 你真是新郎可遇不可求的好伴郎 |
[00:42] | Probably the concierge with more gifts. | 可能是门卫带上来更多贺礼了 |
[00:46] | Hi, Gerard. | 杰拉德 |
[00:47] | Put them over there – with the others. Thank you. | 放在那里 跟其它的放一块儿 谢谢 |
[00:49] | All right. I’m out. | 好了 我出门了 |
[00:52] | – Bye. – Dad! | -再见 -爸 |
[00:53] | Don’t forget the forms for the marriage license! | 别忘了领结婚证要用的表格 |
[00:58] | Those are my case files. | 这些就是我手上的案子了 |
[00:59] | Ask your questions, because I will be pretty much unreachable | 有问题赶紧问 因为接下来的三周 |
[01:02] | – for the next three weeks. – Okay. | -你们应该都联系不到我 -好吧 |
[01:06] | What are you more excited about, the wedding or the honeymoon? | 哪个更让你激动 婚礼还是蜜月 |
[01:08] | Three weeks in the Maldives on a private island? | 在马尔代夫的私人岛屿上玩三周 |
[01:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:11] | Actually, the only thing I’m not excited about | 事实上 我不激动的只有一件事 |
[01:13] | is having to say my vows in front of all those people. | 就是在那么多人面前念结婚誓词 |
[01:15] | Oh, you’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[01:16] | Just imagine your wedding guests are, uh, murder suspects. | 就想象那些宾客是凶杀案疑犯 |
[01:18] | In their underwear. | 只穿着内裤 |
[01:19] | Or not. | 还是别了 |
[01:20] | You know, I was so nervous before my wedding | 我结婚前超级紧张 |
[01:22] | that I ran into a wall and got a black eye. | 撞了墙 眼睛都淤青了 |
[01:25] | You’re supposed to be a wreck. | 乱成一团很正常 |
[01:26] | You’re about to experience | 你将体验 |
[01:28] | one of the most important days of your life. | 这辈子最重要的日子之一 |
[01:30] | I’m so happy for you, detective. | 我真心为你高兴 探长 |
[01:32] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[01:34] | In spite of who you’re marrying. | 除了你要嫁的新郎官 |
[01:35] | So, who’s ready to get her marriage license? | 谁准备好领结婚证了 |
[01:38] | Me — almost. I got to get my bag. | 我 马上就好 我去拿包包 |
[01:41] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[01:42] | And Alexis wanted me to remind you — | 阿丽克西斯要我提醒你们… |
[01:43] | She called, she texted, and she e-mailed. | 她给我们打了电话 发了短信和电邮 |
[01:45] | We will be there. | 我们会去的 |
[01:46] | And we’ll bring our black shoes. | 还会带上黑色的皮鞋 |
[01:48] | Do you have our paperwork? | 文件你都拿好了吧 |
[01:49] | I do. | 是的[我愿意] |
[01:50] | I’m just practicing. I… | 就是练习一下 我… |
[01:52] | I do. I got it. | 我拿好了 |
[01:53] | Have fun, guys. | 玩得开心 |
[01:57] | T-minus 72 hours until we are married. | 再过72小时我们就结婚了 |
[02:01] | It feels like a dream. | 感觉像在做梦 |
[02:02] | That’s ’cause I’m dreamy. | 那是因为我就是梦幻老公 |
[02:04] | Next! | 下一对 |
[02:07] | Here we are. | 我们来了 |
[02:09] | Mr. Richard Castle and Ms. Katherine Beckett. | 理查德·卡塞尔先生和凯瑟琳·贝克特女士 |
[02:12] | That’s us. | 正是 |
[02:13] | Proof of divorce? | 离婚证明 |
[02:24] | I-is there something wrong with my documents? | 是我的文件有什么问题吗 |
[02:26] | They’re in order. | 没问题 |
[02:28] | Ms. Beckett, do you have yours? | 贝克特女士 你的呢 |
[02:30] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[02:32] | Your divorce paperwork. | 你的离婚证书 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry. There’s a mistake. | 不好意思 你们搞错了吧 |
[02:34] | I’ve –I’ve never been married. | 我没结过婚 |
[02:37] | Well, according to this, you have. | 根据记录 你结过 |
[02:40] | And it looks like you still are. | 看样子你还结着呢 |
[02:42] | I’m married? | 我结婚了 |
[02:43] | To whom? | 跟谁 |
[02:44] | Rogan O’Leary?! | 罗根·奥拉里 |
[02:46] | Well, who is Rogan O’Leary? | 罗根·奥拉里是哪位啊 |
[02:48] | A guy she met – freshman year at Stanford. | 她在斯坦福大学一年级时认识的男人 |
[02:50] | Oh, I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[02:52] | And you married him? | 你嫁给他了 |
[02:54] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[02:55] | Except she did. | 就是的 |
[02:56] | The two of them drove to Cegas, had too much to drink, | 他俩开车到拉斯维加斯 喝高了 |
[02:59] | and thought it would be a riot | 觉得打车到 |
[03:00] | to take a cab to – a drive-through wedding chapel. | 快速婚礼教堂结婚很酷炫 |
[03:02] | – You didn’t. – She did. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I did, but I never thought that it was for real. | 是的 但我一直以为这是闹着玩的 |
[03:07] | And I broke up with the guy a couple weeks later | 几周后我就跟那男的分手了 |
[03:09] | after I found out he was a compulsive liar, | 因为我发现他一再撒谎 |
[03:11] | degenerate, and a thief. | 堕落腐化 还偷东西 |
[03:13] | Yes, but not before you tied the knot. | 是的 但在这之前你已经嫁给他了 |
[03:15] | And here I thought you were a one-and-done kind of girl. | 我还以为你是一生只结一次婚的姑娘 |
[03:18] | Does your father know about this? | 你父亲知道这事吗 |
[03:22] | I really am gonna be sick. | 我真要吐了 |
[03:24] | And that’ll be my lawyer. | 是我的律师来了 |
[03:28] | You were both over 18. | 你俩都满18岁了 |
[03:30] | Regardless of your seriousness or intent at the time, | 不管当时是不是玩笑 或是本意如何 |
[03:33] | I’m afraid your wedding at the drive thru of love | 恐怕你们在”极速真爱”举行的婚礼 |
[03:36] | was real, legal, and binding. | 是真实合法有效的 |
[03:39] | Okay. We are getting married in three days. | 我们三天后就要结婚了 |
[03:43] | I’m afraid you can’t. | 恐怕结不成 |
[03:45] | Not unless you terminate your first marriage. | 除非你先结束第一段婚姻 |
[03:47] | We have 300 people coming. Most of them are flying in. | 我们请了三百名宾客 多数人是大老远飞来的 |
[03:51] | So what are we gonna say to all of them? | 我们要怎么跟他们说 |
[03:53] | Henry, is there anything we can do to make this go away? | 亨利 有什么办法解决这件事吗 |
[03:57] | It’s possible –if there’s mutual consent. | 双方都同意离婚就可以 |
[04:00] | I brought a dissolution-of-marriage contract, | 我带了一份离婚协议来 |
[04:02] | and I could expedite it through the city, but… | 我可以让法院加速审核 但是 |
[04:05] | you’ll have to get Mr. O’Leary to sign it, too. | 你们得让奥拉里先生在上面签名 |
[04:07] | How? It’s been 15 years. | 怎么让他签 都过去15年了 |
[04:09] | I have no idea where he is. | 我完全不知道他现在在哪 |
[04:12] | Okay, looks like we found him, | 好吧 我们好像找到他了 |
[04:13] | but, man, is your husband a piece of work. | 天哪 你丈夫还真厉害 |
[04:16] | He’s not my husband! | 他不是我丈夫 |
[04:18] | Except, legally, he is. | 法律上来说 他的确是 |
[04:19] | So, what do we know about him? | 都有些什么资料 |
[04:21] | Well, your boy got around. | 他四处游走 |
[04:22] | He was charged with theft in Austin in ’05. | 05年在奥斯丁被控偷窃 |
[04:24] | He did time for a D.U.I. in Iowa in ’07. | 07年在爱荷华州因酒后驾车服过刑 |
[04:26] | He was arrested for fraud in Kentucky, and — | 在肯塔基州因诈骗被捕 |
[04:29] | This is a good one. | 这条好 |
[04:30] | He was put in jail | 他在新奥尔良 |
[04:32] | for impersonating an FBI agent in New Orleans. | 因为冒充联调局探员而被捕入狱 |
[04:34] | I must say, given his record, | 鉴于他的斑斑劣迹 我得说 |
[04:36] | I’m really surprised you stayed with him all these years. | 你能这么多年对他不离不弃真不简单 |
[04:40] | Do you know where he is now? | 你们知道他现在在哪吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, looks like he settled in a small town in Upstate New York | 是的 他五年前好像在纽约州北部 |
[04:44] | called Willow Creek about five years ago. | 一个叫柳溪镇的地方定居了 |
[04:46] | Do you have his contact information? | 有他的联系方式吗 |
[04:48] | Texting right now. | 现在就发给你 |
[04:50] | The voicemail for… | 罗根·奥拉里的 |
[04:51] | Rogan O’Leary. | 语音信箱 |
[04:53] | …is full. Please try again later. | 已满 请稍后再试 |
[04:55] | I’m not getting through. | 我找不到他 |
[04:56] | Either the phone rings incessantly | 要么电话响了一直不接 |
[04:57] | or I get – the “Voicemail is full” message. | 要么就转到已经满了的语音信箱 |
[05:01] | So, what do you want to do? | 那么 你想怎么样 |
[05:04] | I want to get married. What do you want to do? | 我想结婚 你想怎么样 |
[05:06] | I want to get married, too. | 我也想结婚 |
[05:07] | Okay. Then it’s settled. | 好啊 那就这么定了 |
[05:08] | You’ll stay here – and keep the wedding on track. | 你留在这儿 继续忙婚礼的事 |
[05:11] | And…you? | 那 你呢 |
[05:13] | I’m gonna go to Willow Creek. | 我去柳溪镇 |
[05:14] | I’ve got less than three days to find Rogan O’Leary | 我只有不到三天的时间找到罗根·奥拉里 |
[05:16] | and get a divorce. | 然后跟他离婚 |
[05:49] | He’s not worth it. | 他不值得你这么做 |
[05:52] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[05:53] | Sweetie, I’ve been his neighbor for five years. | 亲爱的 我和他做了五年邻居了 |
[05:56] | He’s got a smile that will make your pants fall off. | 他那张笑脸会让你乖乖地跟他上床 |
[05:59] | But trust me — he’s trouble. | 但相信我 他是个麻烦精 |
[06:03] | Do you know where I can find him? | 你知道在哪能找到他吗 |
[06:08] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 可别说我没警告过你 |
[06:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[06:15] | I’m looking for one of your bartenders. | 我在找你们的一个酒保 |
[06:18] | Rogan O’Leary? | 罗根·奥拉里 |
[06:21] | Come on, Tildy! | 别这样啊 蒂尔迪 |
[06:24] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[06:25] | Give me a break! | 饶了我吧 |
[06:26] | You want a break? I’ll give you a break. | 饶了你 我饶不死你 |
[06:30] | What the hell did I do?! | 我干什么了 |
[06:32] | What did you do?! How about what didn’t you do?! | 你干什么了 你什么没干 |
[06:35] | I thought you came here to apologize, | 我本以为你是来道歉的 |
[06:37] | to tell me how sorry you are! | 告诉我你有多么愧疚 |
[06:39] | But no! All you want is your stuff back?! | 但不是 你竟然是来拿回你的东西的 |
[06:42] | It’s not even your stuff! | 那根本就不是你的东西 |
[06:43] | It’s our stuff. | 是我们的东西 |
[06:45] | And I-I-I need it to make things right. | 而且我需要那些东西才能把事情摆平 |
[06:48] | I’m through! | 我受够了 |
[06:49] | Now, get out of my bar! | 滚出我的酒吧 |
[06:51] | Come on, babe. | 别闹了 宝贝 |
[06:52] | You know you don’t mean that. | 你不是来真的 |
[06:54] | You love me too much. | 你很爱我的 |
[06:58] | How’s that for love? | 爱得够深吧 |
[07:09] | Kit Kat? | 小凯 |
[07:12] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[07:14] | Hello, Rogan. | 你好啊 罗根 |
[07:17] | So, I see you haven’t changed. | 看来 你还是没怎么变 |
[07:20] | What? That? | 什么 那事啊 |
[07:22] | Nah. | 没有啦 |
[07:23] | Come on, that was just a, uh… | 那只是… |
[07:25] | that was just a lovers’ quarrel, as they say. | 俗话说的 情侣闹个小矛盾 |
[07:29] | So… | 那个 |
[07:34] | so, Kit Kat, what brings you to Willow Creek? | 小凯 你怎么来柳溪镇了 |
[07:37] | You walking the nostalgia trail? | 你走在怀旧的小路上 |
[07:39] | Tracking down old flames to discover who you really are? | 寻找旧情人 想要发现真正的自己 |
[07:43] | No. | 不是 |
[07:44] | Do you remember a trip that we took to Vegas? | 还记得咱俩曾经去过拉斯维加斯吗 |
[07:49] | I don’t know. It’s a little fuzzy. | 有点记不清了 |
[07:50] | But, uh, most of my best memories are. | 不过 我最好的回忆大都是模糊的 |
[07:54] | So, when we were there, do you recall | 那你还记不记得 当时我们 |
[07:57] | a cab ride and a drive-up chapel? | 叫了一辆出租车 去了教堂 |
[08:00] | Nope, but I do recall | 忘了 但我记得 |
[08:02] | a dine-and-dash on the strip. | 我们在一家脱衣舞店吃了霸王餐 |
[08:03] | Do you remember… with the hoagies? | 还记得吗 吃的大三明治 |
[08:06] | At the counter… “Hey, you! Get out of there!” | 在收银台时 “你们俩 滚出去” |
[08:08] | Well, you know what, you’re probably gonna find this funny, | 你可能觉得这挺好玩的 |
[08:10] | but, as it turns out, | 但是 实际上 |
[08:11] | you and I have been… | 你和我已经 |
[08:15] | married for…15 years. | 结婚 15年了 |
[08:18] | Married? | 结婚 |
[08:19] | For realsies? | 真的吗 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:22] | That is hilarious! | 太搞笑了 |
[08:24] | What… how long have you known that? | 什么 你知道这事多久了 |
[08:25] | I just found out. | 刚刚才知道 |
[08:27] | But you know what, it’s not a big deal, | 不过 也不是什么大事 |
[08:29] | Because all you have to do is… | 因为你需要做的只是 |
[08:33] | sign this… | 签了这个 |
[08:35] | and you’re off the hook. | 然后你就恢复自由了 |
[08:36] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:41] | But, you know, it’s… | 不过 这个 |
[08:43] | it is a pretty nice hook, you know? | 这种不自由也挺好的 |
[08:46] | I mean, heck, we have been married this long. | 见鬼 咱俩都结婚这么久了 |
[08:48] | Maybe we should just give it a chance… | 或许我们可以再给彼此一次机会 |
[08:51] | No. I know, I know. | 不吗 好吧 |
[08:55] | So… it must be pretty important to you | 这么说 让我签这些表格 |
[08:59] | to have me sign these forms, then? | 对你来说肯定很重要了 |
[09:01] | You know, if you’ve driven all the way from…? | 你大老远的从… |
[09:03] | New York. | 纽约过来 |
[09:04] | New York. | 纽约 |
[09:06] | Let me guess… lawyer? | 我猜猜 你是律师 |
[09:09] | Detective. | 探长 |
[09:10] | Detective! | 探长 |
[09:12] | Yeah. NYPD. | 是的 纽约警局 |
[09:15] | So, tell me, how does a girl go | 快说说 一个曾经撬过 |
[09:16] | from picking the lock on Pearl Jam’s tour bus | 珍珠果酱乐队的巡演大巴车锁 |
[09:19] | so she can steal Eddie Vedder’s jean jacket | 偷埃迪·维德[主唱]的牛仔夹克的女孩 |
[09:21] | to becoming a cop? | 怎么成了警察了 |
[09:24] | I… | 我… |
[09:26] | You know, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:27] | I…I… you’re obviously busy, and I should probably just go. | 你肯定很忙 我应该走了 |
[09:30] | But if you could just sign this… | 但麻烦你签了这个 |
[09:32] | No. Yeah. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[09:33] | I’d… I would… I would really love to sign | 我很愿意 |
[09:36] | – this dissolution-of-marriage agreement for you. – Great. | -签这份离婚协议 -很好 |
[09:38] | But…you’re gonna have to do something for me first. | 不过 你得先帮我做件事 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:48] | Which one? | 要那一条 |
[09:49] | The easy one, which is this one. | 朴素点的 也就是这条 |
[09:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:53] | Any news from Beckett? | 贝克特有消息了吗 |
[09:54] | Uh, she texted me a couple hours ago — | 几个小时前她给我发了短信 |
[09:57] | Said she’d found him, but I haven’t heard from her since. | 说她找到了 之后就没消息了 |
[09:59] | Maybe they’re catching up. | 可能他们在叙旧 |
[10:00] | Sure. No, sure. They got a lot in common. | 是啊 他们有挺多共同点的 |
[10:02] | She can talk about all the people she’s put in prison, | 她可以聊聊那些被她送进监狱的人 |
[10:03] | And he can talk about all the people he’s met in prison. | 他可以聊聊那些他在监狱遇到的人 |
[10:06] | Um, Alexis, I haven’t gained this much daddy weight. | 阿丽克西斯 我还没发福到这个程度 |
[10:10] | That can’t be right. | 不可能 |
[10:10] | I double-checked the size 10 times. | 我检查尺寸检查了十遍 |
[10:13] | Hey, maybe you finally hit | 也许是你终于 |
[10:13] | that growth spurt you’ve been waiting on, bro. | 等到了你的生长周期 兄弟 |
[10:18] | And that’s her. | 她来电话了 |
[10:20] | Hey. What’s up? | 还好吗 |
[10:22] | Okay, so, there has been a little glitch. | 我遇到了点小麻烦 |
[10:24] | – He won’t sign? – Oh, no. He’ll sign, | -他不愿意签字吗 -不是 他愿意 |
[10:26] | But he wants me to do something first. | 但是他让我先替他做件事 |
[10:28] | What kind of thing? | 什么样的事 |
[10:29] | He wants me to break into his ex-girlfriend’s truck | 他让我从他前女友的卡车里 |
[10:31] | and steal a garage-door opener. | 帮他偷一个车库开门器 |
[10:34] | O…kay. Why? | 好吧 为什么呢 |
[10:36] | Apparently, after they broke up, | 看来 他们俩分手后 |
[10:38] | his ex-girlfriend took a few of his things, | 他前女友拿走了他的一些东西 |
[10:40] | and he wants them back. | 他想要回来 |
[10:42] | And he needs the garage-door opener to get into her place? | 他需要拿车库钥匙进他女友家吗 |
[10:45] | Her…mom’s place, but yeah. | 是她妈妈的家 但是也对 |
[10:47] | But given his record, why doesn’t he just steal it himself? | 鉴于他的种种案底 他怎么不自己去偷 |
[10:49] | Because her truck is parked right outside of her bar, | 因为她的卡车就停在她酒吧的外面 |
[10:52] | and he can’t get close to it | 他靠近不了 |
[10:53] | without someone spotting him and then telling her. | 因为有人看见他就会告诉他前女友 |
[10:56] | And you’re actually thinking about doing this? | 你真的要这么做 |
[10:58] | If I don’t, he won’t sign. | 如果我不干 他就不会签字 |
[11:00] | Castle, he could drag this on for years. | 卡塞尔 他可以拖上好几年 |
[11:02] | And if you get caught? | 要是你被抓到怎么办 |
[11:04] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[11:05] | Look, Castle, he’s got me over a barrel here. | 听着卡塞尔 我只有乖乖听他的 |
[11:08] | If I don’t do this, we don’t get married. | 如果我不做 我们就结不了婚 |
[11:12] | Just get this over with and come home. | 赶紧弄完就回家吧 |
[11:15] | I’ll call you when I’m done. | 事情办好我就给你打电话 |
[12:03] | Mission accomplished. | 完成任务 |
[12:05] | So, you got the remote? | 你拿到车库的遥控了 |
[12:06] | Yes. And I wasn’t caught. | 是的 没有被抓住 |
[12:08] | And you’re sure he’ll sign the papers now? | 你确定他现在就会签字了吗 |
[12:10] | Oh, he’s gonna sign them, all right. | 他肯定会签的 |
[12:13] | I’m not taking “No” for an answer. | 我不会让他说不的 |
[12:15] | Tell everyone that this wedding is on. | 告诉大家婚礼如期举行 |
[12:17] | I’ll be on my way back to the city soon. | 我很快就会回来的 |
[12:20] | – Can’t wait. – Bye. | -我等不及了 -再见 |
[12:24] | Get back here, Rogan! | 给我回来 罗根 |
[12:32] | – All right, man! All right! – Rogan! | -够了 伙计 够了 -罗根 |
[12:40] | Stop! | 停下 |
[12:48] | Really?! | 有没有搞错 |
[12:52] | Did you get the license of the truck? | 你看到车牌了吗 |
[12:53] | It didn’t have one. | 那车没有车牌 |
[12:55] | But both of the men were wearing masks. | 但是那两个人都带着面具 |
[12:57] | And your friend who got taken — what’s his name? | 你的朋友被他们带走了 他叫什么 |
[12:59] | Rogan — Rogan O’Leary. | 罗根 罗根·奥拉里 |
[13:04] | What — why are you closing your notebook? | 什么 你为什么合上笔记本 |
[13:06] | Ma’am, our department doesn’t have the resources | 女士 我们部门没有闲暇 |
[13:08] | to investigate every claim involving Mr. O’Leary. | 调查奥拉里先生的每件案子 |
[13:11] | But someone took him. | 可有人把他带走了 |
[13:12] | I’m sure they did. | 是啊 |
[13:14] | I’m sure they had a very good reason. | 而且他们肯定有充分理由这么做 |
[13:16] | And in a few days, | 过了几天 |
[13:16] | he’ll show up drunk, bruised, and sorry as hell. | 他就会出现 喝得烂醉 满身淤青 痛苦不堪 |
[13:19] | I don’t have a few days. I need to find him now. | 我等不了那么多天 我现在就得找到他 |
[13:23] | Ma’am, from one woman to another… | 女士 作为女人跟你说句心里话 |
[13:27] | Let him go. | 放手吧 |
[13:32] | He’s been abducted?! H-how — but — | 他被绑架了 怎么会 可是 |
[13:34] | – I know. I don’t believe it, either. – O-okay. | -是啊 我也不敢相信 -好吧 |
[13:37] | I hate to ask, but do you think maybe we should postpone? | 我讨厌这样 但我们是不是该推迟一下 |
[13:40] | No. No, I’m not giving up. I’m gonna find him. | 不 我不会放弃的 我要找到他 |
[13:42] | – How? – Well, I’m a detective. | -怎么找 -我可是个警探 |
[13:44] | Someone here has to know something. | 肯定有人知道一些情况 |
[13:45] | You shouldn’t be doing this alone. I’m coming up there. | 你不该一个人去做 我马上赶过来 |
[13:48] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[13:49] | Absolutely. E-everything here is completely under control. | 当然 这里的一切都布置好了 |
[13:52] | I-I will see you in a few hours. | 几小时后见 |
[13:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:02] | Yes, this is Richard Castle. | 我是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[14:10] | What? | 什么 |
[14:11] | We lost our venue? | 婚礼会场不能用了 |
[14:13] | How is that even possible?! | 怎么可能呢 |
[14:15] | They had a circus party there tonight | 他们今晚办了个马戏团聚会 |
[14:16] | with some first-time fire breathers. | 有人表演了喷火的把戏 |
[14:18] | Now our rooftop venue does not have a floor. | 现在我们的顶楼宴会厅没有台子了 |
[14:20] | This is a disaster. | 这就是一场灾难 |
[14:21] | No place to get married and no one to get married to. | 结婚的地方没了 结婚的对象也不在 |
[14:24] | I think “Disaster” is an understatement. | 这都不是灾难二字就可以描述的 |
[14:26] | So-called “Disaster” is merely opportunity in disguise. | 所谓的灾难其实就是隐藏的机遇 |
[14:29] | We’ll just find another place to hold the wedding. | 我们重新找一个地方举办婚礼就行了 |
[14:31] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:31] | Where are we gonna find a venue in Manhattan | 在曼哈顿我们两天之内 |
[14:33] | that holds 300 people — in less than two days? | 上哪去找一个能容下300人的宴会厅 |
[14:36] | Ooh! We already have one. | 我们已经有个地方了 |
[14:39] | Not in Manhattan. | 不在曼哈顿 |
[14:40] | We can move the whole party to our house in the Hamptons. | 我们可以在汉普斯顿的房子举办婚礼 |
[14:43] | Yes. | 对呀 |
[14:45] | Yes! | 对呀 |
[14:46] | We’ve held larger parties than this out there. | 我们在那儿办过更大的聚会呢 |
[14:48] | We rent luxury buses to shuttle our guests | 我们可以租豪车接客人过去 |
[14:50] | and pay the vendors’ transportation costs. | 给婚庆公司报销车费 |
[14:52] | Brilliant! | 太聪明了 |
[14:53] | I will call the housekeeper first thing in the morning | 早上我会第一时间给管家打电话 |
[14:55] | and have them start getting the place ready. | 让他们把地方准备好 |
[14:56] | You really think we can pull this off? | 你确定这样行得通 |
[14:58] | Oh, please! | 拜托 |
[14:59] | I once staged “A chorus line” on a subway platform | 我们公司没有地方的时候 |
[15:02] | when our company lost its space. | 我还在地铁站台拍演了《平步青云》 |
[15:04] | I think I can move a wedding. | 我觉得我可以办得到 |
[15:06] | Alexis will help with everything. | 阿丽克西斯会帮忙的 |
[15:08] | You just make sure | 你只要保证 |
[15:09] | Katherine finds – that deadbeat husband of hers. | 凯瑟琳找到她那个游手好闲的丈夫 |
[15:14] | Yes. | 好了 |
[15:18] | Thanks for coming up, babe. | 谢谢你能赶过来 宝贝 |
[15:19] | I’m so sorry about this whole mess. | 真抱歉这场乌龙 |
[15:21] | Oh, what’s a fiance for, if not to help find | 未婚夫不就是应该帮助 |
[15:24] | his future wife’s current husband? | 未婚妻找到现任丈夫的嘛 |
[15:26] | And Alexis and mother will get far more done | 况且没有我的干扰 阿丽克西斯和我妈 |
[15:28] | without my interference. | 会更有效率 |
[15:29] | Well, I just hope that all their work is not for nothing. | 我只希望她们不是徒劳 |
[15:31] | You think Rogan’s ex will be able to help us find him? | 你觉得罗根的前女友能帮我们找到他 |
[15:34] | They lived together. | 他们曾经同居 |
[15:35] | If we’re lucky, she’ll be able to tell us | 如果我们走运的话 她可能知道 |
[15:37] | what kind of mess he was mixed up in. | 他惹上了什么麻烦 |
[15:40] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:42] | Uh, hi, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[15:45] | NYPD. We’re looking for Rogan O’Leary. | 纽约警察 我们在找罗根·奥拉里 |
[15:47] | Well, if you find him, you can keep him. | 你们要是找到他就别让他回来了 |
[15:50] | Stop it, mama. | 老妈 别说了 |
[15:53] | You were in the bar yesterday. | 昨天在酒吧看到你了 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I was hoping – that Mr. O’Leary could help us | 对 我是想找奥拉里先生帮忙 |
[15:58] | with…an old case, | 破一件陈年旧案 |
[16:00] | but it seems that he was abducted last night. | 但他昨晚好像被绑架了 |
[16:02] | By who? | 有谁会绑架他 |
[16:03] | We were hoping you could tell us. | 我们希望你能提供点线索 |
[16:05] | Wasn’t me. I’d have offed him. | 可不是我 要我直接杀了他 |
[16:07] | Mama, that’s enough. | 老妈 够了 |
[16:09] | Look, he was taken by two men in a rusty pickup truck. | 他是被两个男人拖上一辆生锈的皮卡带走的 |
[16:12] | Do you have any idea who they were? | 你知道他们是谁吗 |
[16:14] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:15] | But he’s always working crazy angles, pissing people off. | 但他总是用各种方式惹恼别人 |
[16:19] | Is that why you left him? | 你是因为这个和他分手的吗 |
[16:20] | No. | 不 |
[16:22] | I was used to that. | 这我都习惯了 |
[16:24] | But he took money from me for one of his schemes — | 他从我这拿了钱要筹划些什么 |
[16:27] | said he was gonna make us rich. | 说会让我们暴富 |
[16:28] | He lost it all, of course. Now I might lose the bar. | 当然钱都打水漂了 我可能连酒吧都保不住 |
[16:32] | Thing is, in spite of it all… | 但即便他劣迹斑斑 |
[16:36] | I love him. | 我还是爱他 |
[16:37] | I mean, I can overlook the fact that — | 我可以忽视 |
[16:39] | That he’s not – a “Regular job” Kind of guy | 他没有正规工作 |
[16:42] | or that he can’t marry me while his wife’s in a coma, | 或者他因为昏迷的妻子而不能和我结婚 |
[16:44] | but he should never have put my bar in jeopardy. | 但他不该危及我的酒吧 |
[16:49] | I’m sorry — – he said that he had a wife? | 抱歉 他说他有个妻子 |
[16:51] | A wife in a coma? | 昏迷的妻子 |
[16:53] | Yeah. He married in college. She got in an accident. | 对 他俩在学校时候结的婚 她出了事故 |
[16:57] | Been in a coma 15 years. | 昏迷15年了 |
[16:59] | “Katie”…Something. | 好像叫”凯蒂”什么的 |
[17:02] | It’s kind of tragic, really. | 挺凄惨的 |
[17:03] | So very tragic. | 确实非常凄惨 |
[17:08] | Did he mention any trouble yesterday? | 他昨天提到什么麻烦了吗 |
[17:11] | Or say anything about you having something in your possession | 或者有没有说他非常需要 |
[17:14] | that he urgently needed? | 你的什么东西 |
[17:15] | Something in the garage or house? | 车库或房子里的什么东西 |
[17:18] | Actually, yeah. | 对 想起来了 |
[17:19] | He said he needed the laptop I took from his apartment. | 他说想要我从他公寓拿的那台笔记本电脑 |
[17:22] | Said he needed it right away. | 还说马上就要 |
[17:24] | Did he say why? | 他说为什么了吗 |
[17:25] | No, but since it’s my laptop, | 没有 但那是我的电脑 |
[17:27] | I figured it was a line of bull, | 我估计他是胡扯 |
[17:29] | that he wanted me to give it up | 只是想让我把电脑给他 |
[17:30] | so he could sell it for the money. | 然后他好卖了换钱罢了 |
[17:32] | Given how anxious he was to get his hands on it, | 他这么着急想要拿到电脑 |
[17:34] | it might have something to do with his abduction. | 这可能和他被绑架有关 |
[17:36] | Tildy, could we borrow that laptop? | 蒂尔迪 我们能借用一下这台电脑吗 |
[17:39] | Might help us find him. | 或许能帮我们找到他 |
[17:41] | We are trained professionals, | 我们是破案专家 |
[17:42] | and Rogan might be in some very, very serious trouble. | 罗根可能惹上了大麻烦 |
[17:49] | He’s in trouble, all right. | 他确实有麻烦了 |
[17:50] | I mean, all these years, he knew that we were married. | 这么多年 他一直知道我们结了婚 |
[17:53] | He knew when I got here. | 我来的时候他就知道 |
[17:54] | And for 15 years, | 而15年来 |
[17:55] | he’s been using that as an excuse not to commit. | 他居然一直用这个借口来逃避婚姻 |
[17:57] | Coma wife… | 昏迷中的妻子 |
[17:59] | it’s kind of brilliant. | 很有才嘛 |
[18:00] | You mean “Despicable,” Right? | 你是说”卑鄙”吧 |
[18:02] | Yeah. That’s…what I meant. | 对 我…就是这个意思 |
[18:05] | Did you find anything on the laptop? | 你在电脑上发现什么了吗 |
[18:06] | Their e-mails to each other are fairly pornographic, | 他们的往来邮件都相当色情 |
[18:09] | but nothing – that would get a man abducted. | 但这都不是被绑架的原因 |
[18:11] | You know what — maybe we should call Tory | 也许我们该打电话给托瑞 |
[18:12] | and have her access it remotely, see if we’re missing anything. | 让她远程访问 看看我们有没有漏掉什么 |
[18:15] | And we should re-check Rogan’s apartment — | 我们应该再去罗根的公寓 |
[18:16] | see if there’s anything there | 查查有没有线索 |
[18:17] | that could tell us what he was involved with. | 能让我们知道他惹了什么麻烦 |
[18:19] | I got to call Lanie. | 我得给蕾妮打个电话 |
[18:21] | I’m not gonna make my spa bachelorette party this afternoon. | 今天下午赶不及参加我的单身温泉派对了 |
[18:24] | You were gonna have naked ladies at your party, too? | 你的单身派对也有裸女吗 |
[18:28] | Do what you need to do, girl. | 亲爱的 做好你手头的事 |
[18:30] | Operation Hamptons is in full swing, | 汉普顿计划正全面展开 |
[18:33] | And we’ll have a newlyweds spa day | 等你度蜜月回来的时候 |
[18:36] | when you get back from your honeymoon. | 我们就举办个新婚夫妇温泉节 |
[18:38] | Yeah, lanie, look, I don’t know when we’re gonna get back, | 蕾妮 我也不知道什么时候能回来 |
[18:40] | so can you go to my place, pick up the dress, | 你能去我家拿一下我的礼服 |
[18:42] | and take it up with you tonight? | 帮我保管一晚吗 |
[18:43] | It will be there waiting for you. | 它会静静地等你的 |
[18:45] | Okay, thanks, lane. | 谢啦 蕾妮 |
[18:48] | Assuming we get there at all. | 希望我们能回得去 |
[18:51] | Are we crazy – for going ahead with this? | 我们不改变计划是不是太不理智 |
[18:53] | Yes. But what other choice do we have? | 确实 但我们别无选择 |
[18:55] | Look, I don’t want to | 听着 我不想 |
[18:56] | have a makeup wedding in a few months, okay? | 在几个月以后再来补办婚礼 |
[18:57] | I want to do this now. | 我想立刻结婚 |
[18:59] | So let’s find this husband of yours and get married tomorrow. | 我们赶快找到你丈夫 好明天顺利结婚 |
[19:02] | Besides, not like – things can get any crazier. | 再说 事情也不能再糟了 |
[19:06] | Well. What do we have here? | 瞧瞧这是谁来了 |
[19:11] | I spoke too soon. | 我言之过早了 |
[19:16] | Where’s Rogan? | 罗根在哪里 |
[19:17] | Okay, let’s just relax and put down the guns | 大家放松一点 把枪放下 |
[19:20] | so no one gets hu– | 别让人受伤… |
[19:22] | Castle?! | 卡塞尔 |
[19:23] | See, the only ones getting hurt are gonna be you | 如果你不告诉我罗根在哪的话 |
[19:25] | if you don’t tell me where Rogan’s at. | 唯一受伤的只会是你自己 |
[19:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:28] | We don’t know where he is. | 我们不知道他在哪 |
[19:30] | We barely know who he is. | 我们跟他都不怎么熟 |
[19:32] | Then what are you doing in his place?! | 那你们来他公寓干嘛 |
[19:34] | Looking for him — same as you. | 和你一样 来找他 |
[19:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:39] | Is that you? | 这是你吗 |
[19:42] | That’s a yes. | 那就是了 |
[19:43] | Okay, well, according to this, you and Rogan are married. | 这样的话 你和罗根是夫妻 |
[19:46] | Thought you didn’t know the guy! | 不是说不认识他吗 |
[19:48] | Okay, well, funny story there. | 这可是个滑稽的故事 |
[19:50] | Is it still gonna be funny when I make you bleed? | 假如我让你流血你还会觉得好笑吗 |
[19:53] | No. | 不会 |
[19:54] | Your husband owes me a lot of money. | 你老公欠我一大笔钱 |
[19:56] | – Now, where is he? – I don’t know. | -说 他在哪 -我不知道 |
[19:58] | All right, well, seeing as how you’re his wife, | 好吧 既然你是他的老婆 |
[20:01] | you can pay me. | 你可以替他还钱 |
[20:02] | Exactly how much does he owe you? | 他究竟欠你多少钱 |
[20:04] | Less his down payment, $5,000 for services rendered. | 扣掉订金 还差5000块服务费 |
[20:07] | Payable today. | 今天到期 |
[20:11] | What kind of services? | 什么服务 |
[20:12] | That’s between me and him. | 这是我和他之间的事情 |
[20:13] | If you want me to pay you, | 如果你想让我还钱 |
[20:15] | then tell me what I’m paying for. | 我得知道我的钱花在了哪里 |
[20:19] | All right. Well, that seems fair. | 好吧 也算合理 |
[20:22] | Your husband hired us to steal a phone last week. | 上礼拜你老公雇我们偷一部手机 |
[20:25] | Whose phone? | 谁的手机 |
[20:27] | Some girl named Sapphire. | 一个叫塞弗丽的女孩 |
[20:29] | Some stripper down at the roadhouse. | 路边旅馆的一个脱衣舞女 |
[20:30] | $5,000 for a stripper’s phone? | 5000块就为了一部脱衣舞女的手机 |
[20:33] | What was on it? | 手机里有什么 |
[20:33] | I don’t know. Didn’t ask, don’t care. | 我不知道 没问 也不关心 |
[20:35] | I just want my money! | 我只想拿回我的钱 |
[20:36] | And we’ll get it to you. | 我们会帮你要回来的 |
[20:37] | We just need to find Rogan first. | 但我们得先找到罗根 |
[20:39] | No, Mrs. O’Leary. | 不 奥拉里太太 |
[20:41] | I want my money now. | 我现在就要我的钱 |
[20:43] | Um, Castle, you wouldn’t happen… | 卡塞尔 你该不会正好有… |
[20:45] | Uh, well, my mother took most of my cash, | 大部分现金被我妈拿走了 |
[20:46] | and Alexis has my ATM card. | 阿丽克西斯拿走了我的银行卡 |
[20:48] | I don’t suppose you’d take a check. | 我想你应该不收支票吧 |
[20:49] | That’s — uh, uh, no, I got — I got — | 那 我 我有 |
[20:51] | I have $500 right here. | 我有500块 |
[20:54] | Ju-just for more time. | 多给我们点时间 |
[20:56] | We’ll owe you the rest of the 5 grand. | 剩下的钱我们到时候还 |
[20:58] | We just need a little bit more time. | 我们还需要一点时间 |
[21:08] | You bought yourself 12 hours. | 再给你们12小时 |
[21:10] | If you don’t have the full amount when I come back, | 如果我回来的时候你们凑不齐钱 |
[21:11] | I start breaking legs. | 我就打断你们的腿 |
[21:14] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[21:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:21] | No, Mrs. O’leary, I’m not okay. | 不 奥拉里太太 我不好 |
[21:24] | I happen to like my legs — and yours, too. | 我很喜欢我的腿 还有你的 |
[21:26] | And why is your husband paying bikers over 5 grand | 为什么你老公要花5000块让摩托手 |
[21:29] | for a stripper’s phone? | 偷一部脱衣舞女的手机 |
[21:30] | First of all, can we please stop calling him my husband? | 首先 能别叫他我老公吗 |
[21:33] | And secondly, I don’t know, but I’m guessing | 其次 我不知道 不过我猜 |
[21:35] | it has something to do with the abduction. | 这一定和绑架有关 |
[21:39] | Hey. It’s Beckett. | 喂 我是贝克特 |
[21:40] | Yeah, I need you guys to set up remote access to scrub a laptop. | 我要你们帮我远程搜查一台笔记本 |
[21:44] | Castle, can you look up the address to the roadhouse? | 卡塞尔 你能查一下那个旅馆的地址吗 |
[21:47] | I want to know what was on that stripper’s phone. | 我想知道脱衣舞女的手机上究竟有什么 |
[21:49] | Find a local strip bar? | 找一家本地脱衣舞酒吧 |
[21:50] | Now, that, I know how to do. | 这个我擅长 |
[21:53] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[21:55] | No one stole my phone. | 没人偷我的手机 |
[21:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[21:57] | Yeah. It’s right here. | 是的 就在这儿 |
[21:59] | See? | 看到没 |
[22:00] | Is there anything on it that anyone might want? | 手机里会不会有什么别人想要的东西 |
[22:02] | It’s just a phone. | 就是部手机而已 |
[22:05] | What is this all about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[22:06] | Do you know a guy named Rogan O’Leary? | 你认识一个叫罗根·奥拉里的人吗 |
[22:08] | Can’t help you. Sorry. | 无可奉告 非常抱歉 |
[22:10] | Wait, Sapphire, please. | 等等 塞弗丽 求你了 |
[22:12] | He may be in real trouble, | 他现在可能有大麻烦 |
[22:13] | so if you know something that can help us find him… | 假如你知道什么可以让我们找到他… |
[22:16] | Look, if you don’t want a dance, | 如果你们不是来看跳舞的 |
[22:18] | then I need to move on. | 那就失陪了 |
[22:25] | She knows something. | 她一定知道什么 |
[22:26] | Well, whatever it is, she doesn’t want to tell us. | 不论是什么 她不想告诉我们 |
[22:28] | And I don’t have – the jurisdiction to make her. | 我在这也没有权力让她说 |
[22:32] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:33] | Kate, it’s — it’s me. | 凯特 是我 |
[22:36] | Lanie? | 蕾妮 |
[22:37] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[22:38] | I went to your apartment to pick up your dress, | 我刚去你公寓拿你的婚纱 |
[22:41] | and… | 可是… |
[22:42] | And what? | 可是什么 |
[22:44] | Kate, a-a-a… | 凯特 |
[22:46] | A pipe burst – in the apartment above, and… | 楼上公寓的一个水管破了 |
[22:49] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |
[22:51] | No. Don’t tell me. | 不 别告诉我 |
[22:52] | I tried, sweetie. | 我尽力了 亲爱的 |
[22:53] | I-I did everything that I could, | 我想尽了一切办法 |
[22:55] | but there was just too much damage. | 可婚纱已经被毁得不像样了 |
[22:59] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[23:00] | The dress, | 那个婚纱 |
[23:03] | it’s gone! | 没法再穿了 |
[23:10] | It’s only a dress. It’s not the end of the world. | 一件婚纱而已 又不是世界末日 |
[23:11] | Then why does it feel like it is? | 我怎么觉得就是呢 |
[23:14] | Our wedding was supposed to be magical. | 我们的婚礼应该如童话一般 |
[23:16] | It was supposed to be our perfect day. | 应该是我俩最完美的一天 |
[23:18] | And now it’s just… | 可现在却… |
[23:21] | falling apart. | 支离破碎 |
[23:22] | So we’ll put it back together. | 那我们就一起把它拼凑起来 |
[23:24] | Castle, I’m married to someone else. | 卡塞尔 我现在还是别人的妻子 |
[23:26] | And I have no idea where he is. | 我还不知道那个人在哪里 |
[23:28] | We don’t have any leads. | 我们一点线索也没有 |
[23:29] | And to make things worse, the venue, and then now this? | 雪上加霜的先是会场 现在又来这个 |
[23:32] | I mean, it just feels like all of this is one big sign. | 感觉这就像是一个强烈的征兆 |
[23:37] | Well, maybe it is a sign. | 也许这就是一个征兆 |
[23:41] | A sign that ours is a great love story. | 预示着我们爱情 是伟大的 |
[23:45] | ‘Cause what’s a great love story | 毕竟哪个伟大的爱情故事 |
[23:46] | without obstacles to overcome? | 不是经历了重重阻挠呢 |
[23:48] | Every fairy tale has them, | 每个童话故事里都有 |
[23:51] | terrible trials that only the worthy can transcend. | 唯有真爱才能穿过种种阻碍 |
[23:54] | But you can’t give up. | 但你不能放弃 |
[23:57] | That’s the deal. | 事情就是如此 |
[23:59] | We want the happy ending, we can’t give up. | 如果我们想要幸福美满 就不能放弃 |
[24:06] | And that’s why I want to marry you. | 这就是我要嫁给你的原因 |
[24:19] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[24:19] | Hey, it’s Tory. | 我是托瑞 |
[24:20] | I think I may have found something. | 我想我找到了线索 |
[24:23] | I was scrubbing the laptop | 我搜查了那台笔记本 |
[24:25] | and came across a hidden folder. | 结果找到了一个隐藏文件夹 |
[24:27] | What’s in it? | 里面有什么 |
[24:28] | Pictures. | 照片 |
[24:29] | According to image data, | 从照片属性来看 |
[24:30] | they were recently downloaded from someone’s phone. | 它们是最近从某人的手机里下载下来的 |
[24:33] | Most of them are innocuous, but there are a couple of them | 大部分都无关紧要 不过其中有几张 |
[24:36] | that, um… I think you need to see. | 我觉得你有必要看一下 |
[24:39] | I’m e-mailing them now. | 我给你发过去了 |
[24:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:47] | I think I know why – your scheming, scamming husband | 我想我知道你鬼鬼祟祟的老公为什么 |
[24:50] | wanted to steal that stripper’s phone. | 想偷这个脱衣舞女的手机了 |
[24:52] | Check it out. | 仔细看看 |
[24:55] | It’s a guy with a stripper. What’s the big deal? | 就是一男的看脱衣舞 有什么了不得的 |
[24:56] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么了不得的 |
[24:58] | That is the big deal. | 十分了不得 |
[25:00] | It’s the local pastor. | 这是当地的牧师 |
[25:02] | There’s only one reason your husband would pay that much | 能让你老公花大钱换照片的原因 |
[25:05] | to get these photos. | 只有一个 |
[25:06] | He was blackmailing a man of God. | 他在敲诈上帝的仆人 |
[25:08] | A pastor with skin in the game. | 一位乐享淫欲的牧师 |
[25:10] | And motive to make Rogan disappear. | 他有充分的动机想让罗根消失 |
[25:17] | Thank you for meeting with us, pastor. | 谢谢您能见我们 牧师 |
[25:19] | Well, you said on the phone it was urgent, | 你在电话里说事出紧急 |
[25:21] | and helping people is my calling. | 而救人于危急是我的使命 |
[25:24] | Does that include helping people out of their clothes | 那你的使命也包括帮助那些坐在你腿上 |
[25:26] | while they’re sitting on your lap? | 尽情展示胴体的人吗 |
[25:29] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪搞到的 |
[25:30] | I think you already know the answer to that. | 我看你非常清楚照片是哪来的 |
[25:32] | I suppose you want money, too. | 看来你们也是图财的了 |
[25:34] | I am a pastor, not a bank! | 我是个牧师 不是取款机 |
[25:37] | We’re not here to blackmail you. | 我们不是来讹你的 |
[25:40] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[25:42] | It started six months ago. | 事情始于六个月前 |
[25:44] | I had… | 我当时… |
[25:45] | a moment of weakness. | 一时糊涂 |
[25:47] | That stripper got photos of me. | 被那舞女拍了个现行 |
[25:50] | It’s been a nightmare ever since. | 从此我就没安生日子过了 |
[25:51] | $1,000 here, $500 there. | 今天要一千 明天要五百 |
[25:54] | So, Sapphire was blackmailing you, not Rogan? | 也就是说讹你的是塞弗丽 不是罗根 |
[25:57] | At first. Then Rogan must’ve found out. | 一开始他没有 但后来罗根肯定发现了 |
[25:59] | He got his hands on the photos somehow. | 他不知用什么办法搞到了照片 |
[26:02] | He said if I gave him $25,000, | 他说如果我给他两万五 |
[26:04] | he would make them disappear forever. | 他就能彻底解决掉这些照片 |
[26:06] | And if I didn’t, | 如果我不给钱 |
[26:08] | he would release them to the Willow Creek register. | 他就把这些照片寄给本地教会 |
[26:11] | So, is that why you kidnapped him? To get those photos back? | 所以为了弄回这些照片 你才绑架了他 |
[26:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:14] | I didn’t kidnap him! | 我才没有绑架他 |
[26:17] | What kind of a man do you think I am?! | 你们把我看成什么人了 |
[26:19] | Well, I think we have a pretty good picture. | 从照片上就能看出你是什么人 |
[26:21] | We have a few pictures, actually. | 而且不止一张 |
[26:22] | No, I was going to pay him. | 我都打算付钱了 |
[26:24] | I swear. Look. | 我发誓 不信来看 |
[26:26] | I was supposed to meet him here this morning with the money. | 本来今天早上我准备把钱给他 |
[26:30] | He was going to hand over the laptop and the photos, | 然后他把那笔记本和照片交给我 |
[26:34] | but he never showed. | 但他一直没来 |
[26:40] | Be right with you, Mrs. Monroe. | 马上就来 门罗太太 |
[26:43] | So, you have no idea where Rogan is or who might’ve taken him? | 所以你也不知道罗根在哪 是谁绑了他 |
[26:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:47] | But if you find him, tell him I am ready to pay. | 但如果你们找着他 告诉他钱已经备好了 |
[26:52] | I just want this to end. | 我只希望这破事早点了结 |
[26:54] | Thank you for waiting, Mrs. Monroe. | 让您久等了 门罗太太 |
[26:57] | So, your husband is hijacking someone else’s blackmail? | 那么你老公截了别人的发财路 |
[27:00] | Kind of ingenious, in a… degenerate sort of way. | 还挺聪明 也很邪恶 |
[27:03] | Not if you’re Sapphire. | 塞弗丽肯定不这么想 |
[27:05] | If you’re Sapphire, | 如果你是塞弗丽 |
[27:06] | you’re pissed that you lost your income stream, | 来钱门道被人堵了肯定恼火 |
[27:08] | and you want those photos back. | 会想把这些照片夺回来 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry, but Sapphire’s gone. | 抱歉 塞弗丽走了 |
[27:14] | She bolted right after she talked to you guys. | 你们俩刚问完话 她就逃了 |
[27:16] | Bitch stuck me with her shift. | 臭娘们害得我替她当班 |
[27:18] | Do you know where we could find her? | 你知道能在哪找到她吗 |
[27:21] | You could try her boyfriend’s place. | 你可以去他男朋友那找找 |
[27:22] | They sort of live together. | 他们算是在同居 |
[27:24] | His name’s Jimmy Lutz. | 他名叫吉米·拉兹 |
[27:26] | He’s got a farm off route 183. | 他在183号公路边上有座农场 |
[27:32] | We really should tip. | 我们真该给她小费 |
[27:42] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[27:47] | That’s the truck. | 就是那辆卡车 |
[27:49] | The one that took Rogan. | 把罗根劫走的那辆 |
[27:51] | Here. | 你看 |
[28:01] | Check out the barn. | 看看谷仓那边 |
[28:07] | Looks like we found our kidnappers. | 看来我们找到劫匪了 |
[28:09] | Then we should call the police. | 我们报警吧 |
[28:10] | – And tell them what? – That they have guns. | -理由是什么 -他们手里有枪 |
[28:12] | On their own property, which is their constitutional right. | 在他们自己的地盘上持枪 受宪法保护 |
[28:16] | We don’t have proof that they have Rogan. | 我们没法证明他们劫了罗根 |
[28:21] | Yet. | 暂时没法 |
[28:22] | “Yet”? What do you mean, “yet”? | 暂时 什么暂时 |
[28:25] | Come on, Castle. | 来吧 卡塞尔 |
[28:27] | Let’s see if that’s where they’re keeping him. | 我们进去看看他是不是被关在那里 |
[28:30] | Do you want to get married tomorrow or not? | 你明天还想不想结婚了 |
[28:35] | What if we get caught? | 万一被他们抓住了呢 |
[28:37] | We tell them we’re tourists from the city. | 就说我们是城里出来玩的 |
[28:39] | We got lost. | 走迷路了 |
[28:40] | Yes. That worked out really well in “Deliverance.” | 是啊 这法子在电影里可管用了 |
[28:42] | Okay, let’s start with that barn. | 就先从那谷仓找起吧 |
[28:54] | Place looks like the start of an Amish horror film. | 这地方就跟乡村恐怖片的开头似的 |
[29:03] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[29:08] | Rogan? | 罗根 |
[29:12] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[29:24] | I was not expecting that. | 吓我一大跳 |
[29:29] | Rogan! | 罗根 |
[29:32] | oh, my God. | 笑死我了 |
[29:35] | Oh, my God. Dude, you should’ve heard yourself. | 笑死我了 老兄 你真该听听你那动静 |
[29:38] | “Oh! Aah!” | 不要 啊啊啊 |
[29:43] | Kit Kat, who is this guy? | 小凯 这人谁啊 |
[29:45] | “Kit Kat”? | 小凯 |
[29:46] | This guy is Richard Castle, my future husband. | 他是理查德·卡塞尔 我的未婚夫 |
[29:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:51] | Well, after his little scream, | 就冲刚才那小甜嗓 |
[29:52] | you may want to, uh, re-check his man parts. | 你最好检查下他的家伙事 |
[29:54] | My man parts are just fine, thank you very much. | 我的家伙事粗着呢 劳你关心了 |
[29:57] | Could everyone please stop saying “man parts”? | 咱们能不能别讨论什么家伙事了 |
[29:58] | So, how did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 |
[29:59] | Well, we just followed the trail | 简单 我们只要 |
[30:00] | of disappointment and deception, | 一路闻着堕落和欺诈的臭气 |
[30:02] | led us right to you. | 就直接找到你了 |
[30:03] | Oh, wow. You’re engaged to a douche. | 厉害啊 你跟个混蛋订婚了 |
[30:05] | Here, why don’t you untie me so we can get out of here? | 快给我解开绳子 咱们赶紧逃走 |
[30:08] | Fine. | 好 |
[30:10] | You’re a douche. | 你才是混蛋 |
[30:13] | There. | 好了 |
[30:16] | W-what are you — what are you doing? | 你怎么不接着解了 |
[30:17] | Freeing up one hand. | 解开一只手就够了 |
[30:19] | That’s all you need to sign this. | 签个字又不用两只手 |
[30:22] | Good one, Kit Kat. | 说得好 小凯 |
[30:23] | That’s hilarious. | 这笑话好笑 |
[30:25] | I’m not joking. | 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[30:27] | If you want me to cut you loose, then sign the papers. | 你要是想脱身逃走 那就得先签字 |
[30:29] | I’ll sign the papers when we’re out of here. | 你先让我逃出去 我再签字 |
[30:30] | Sign them now. | 现在就签 |
[30:32] | What? You don’t trust me? | 什么 你不相信我吗 |
[30:34] | In fairness, you did blackmail a pastor. | 你毕竟敲诈了一位牧师 |
[30:37] | Wait, wait, wait. Just hold on. | 等等 就等一下 |
[30:38] | Don’t you want to hear my side of it? | 你就不想听听我的说法吗 |
[30:40] | I don’t care about your side! | 我不在乎 |
[30:42] | I just want you to sign these papers. | 我只要你把这文件签了 |
[30:45] | You know, maybe we should wait to do this | 我想我们还是先等安全了 |
[30:46] | till we get somewhere safe. | 再来签字吧 |
[30:47] | Yes. Listen to man parts. | 就是 听那家伙事的话 |
[30:49] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们先离开这鬼地方 |
[30:51] | So you can disappear again? | 你好再次玩失踪吗 |
[30:52] | Or get kidnapped? No. | 再被绑架吗 没门 |
[30:53] | Just sign these papers right now on the dotted line. | 现在就在虚线上把名字签了 |
[30:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[30:57] | Those guys are gonna kill me. | 这些家伙要杀了我 |
[30:58] | Over blackmail photos? | 就为了几张敲诈的照片 |
[30:59] | They’re not gonna kill you, Rogan. | 他们不会杀了你的 罗根 |
[31:01] | Though, if you think about it, that would solve our problem. | 话说回来 这样一来我们的麻烦就解决了 |
[31:04] | Listen, this isn’t about the pastor, okay? | 听着 这不仅仅是关于牧师的事 |
[31:05] | T-there were other photos on t-that stripper’s phone — | 那脱衣舞女的手机里还有其他照片 |
[31:08] | photos that had something to do with her boyfriend. | 那些照片和她男朋友有关 |
[31:11] | Jimmy Lutz? | 吉米·拉兹 |
[31:12] | Yeah, but I-I don’t think that’s his real name. | 是的 但我觉得这不是他真名 |
[31:14] | I mean, t-the ugly brothers — | 我的意思是 那对丑兄弟 |
[31:15] | they — they always, uh, called him something else, | 他们一直叫他别的名字 |
[31:18] | like… Barbozza something. | 好像是什么巴保兹 |
[31:21] | Wait — Barbozza? | 等等 叫巴保兹 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:25] | You mean, like Mickey Barbozza? | 米奇·巴保兹吗 |
[31:26] | Yeah, yeah, that’s it. | 对 对 就是这名字 |
[31:28] | I mean, this guy wants – those pictures something fierce, | 他很想要那些照片 |
[31:30] | but I wouldn’t tell him where they are | 但我没告诉他照片在哪 |
[31:31] | ’cause I didn’t want him going after Tildy. | 因为我不想把蒂尔迪扯进来 |
[31:33] | I-I’m sorry — are we talking about Mickey Barbozza, | 打断下 我们是在说米奇·巴保兹 |
[31:35] | the mob hit man who disappeared about a decade — | 那位消失许久的黑帮杀手吗 |
[31:38] | Oh, yes. Yeah, that’s him. That’s the guy. | 没错 没错 就是这人 就是他 |
[31:40] | Castle, help me untie him. We got to get out of here. | 卡塞尔 帮我解开他 我们得离开这 |
[31:42] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. So, h-how bad is this guy? | 等等 等等 那人到底有多凶 |
[31:44] | He eluded a massive manhunt by killing half a dozen people, | 他为了躲避搜捕杀了六个人 |
[31:47] | and the FBI’s been – looking for him ever since. | 联调局就一直在通缉他 |
[31:49] | And, so, wh– he’s been hiding out up here? | 那 他一直躲在这里吗 |
[31:52] | Yeah. Congratulations, Rogan. | 没错 恭喜你 罗根 |
[31:54] | You accidentally stole photos of a fugitive mobster. | 你碰巧偷了一位潜逃黑帮成员的照片 |
[31:57] | Okay, but that was not my intent. | 好吧 但这不是我本意 |
[32:00] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[32:08] | Is it just me, or are we completely screwed? | 只有我这么想 还是我们完蛋了 |
[32:16] | Oh, come on, Richard. Pick up. | 快点 理查德 快接电话 |
[32:19] | Still no word? | 还没消息吗 |
[32:20] | No, not for hours. | 好几个小时没消息了 |
[32:22] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 不是吗 |
[32:23] | It’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[32:24] | I can’t believe Alexis and Martha pulled this off. | 真不敢相信阿丽克西斯和玛莎能布置好这里 |
[32:27] | Now all we need is a bride and groom. | 现在就缺新郎和新娘了 |
[32:29] | The wedding’s less than 24 hours away. | 离婚礼开始只有不到24小时了 |
[32:32] | I hope they make it. | 希望他们能赶到 |
[32:40] | Tell me this is – still part of the fairy tale. | 告诉我这也是童话的一部分吧 |
[32:42] | If it is, it’s a Grimm one. | 如果是 那也是格林暗黑童话 |
[32:44] | What do you — what do you think they’re gonna do? | 你们觉得他们会怎么做 |
[32:47] | My guess — | 我觉得 |
[32:48] | once they recover the photos, they’ll probably kill us. | 一旦他们拿回照片 他们就会杀了我们 |
[32:51] | Yes, making this – the worst bachelor party ever! | 是啊 成就史上最糟单身派对 |
[32:54] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我啊 |
[32:55] | Okay, we would’ve been out of there | 要不是她那么固执不肯给我松绑 |
[32:56] | if she hadn’t gotten all stubborn and just cut me loose. | 我们早就逃出去了 |
[32:59] | You could’ve just signed those papers and cut me loose. | 你大可以签了文件 让我解脱啊 |
[33:02] | Hey, believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[33:03] | I was just trying to do the right thing for Tildy. | 我只是想补偿蒂尔迪 |
[33:05] | By blackmailing a pastor? | 靠敲诈一位牧师吗 |
[33:07] | Oh, please. Don’t let the collar fool you. | 拜托 别被那牧师骗了 |
[33:10] | That guy had it coming. | 他活该 |
[33:11] | Really?! The pastor had it coming? | 不会吧 你说牧师活该 |
[33:13] | Yes. He told me about this investment opportunity | 没错 他告诉我了一个投资机会 |
[33:17] | where I could double my money. | 可以让我的钱翻一番 |
[33:18] | Only…I didn’t have any money, so I borrowed tildy’s. | 只是 我没钱 所以我问蒂尔迪借了 |
[33:22] | Well, guess what. It was a scam. | 猜猜发生了什么 那就是个骗局 |
[33:25] | The guy was rooking me to pay off the stripper. | 那人骗我好付钱给那个脱衣舞女 |
[33:27] | I mean, how many broken commandments is that? | 这破了多少戒律啊 |
[33:29] | So I took matters into my own hands, you know? | 所以我就自己扛下来了 |
[33:32] | And it was a — it was a damn fine plan, too. | 那可真他妈的是个好计划 |
[33:38] | Except the… | 除了… |
[33:40] | murderous mobster part. | 出来个杀人黑手党的部分 |
[33:42] | I really didn’t see that coming. | 我真没想到会变成这样 |
[33:44] | This isn’t over. | 我们还没完 |
[33:45] | We’re gonna get out of this. There’s a way. | 我们能逃出去 肯定有办法的 |
[33:47] | Love to hear it. | 洗耳恭听 |
[33:48] | So, the thief has a wife. | 这贼有个老婆 |
[33:51] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[33:53] | That makes this all a lot easier. | 这下好办多了 |
[33:56] | Where are those photos? | 照片在哪里 |
[33:58] | I-I-I told you — I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我说过了 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:01] | Well, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[34:03] | I can incentivize you. | 我来刺激你一下 |
[34:05] | Where are the photos? | 照片在哪里 |
[34:06] | Okay, look, I… | 听我说 我… |
[34:08] | I-I deleted them. They’re gone. | 我删除了 没有了 |
[34:10] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[34:12] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不相信你 |
[34:13] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[34:15] | You don’t tell me where they are, | 你要是还不告诉我照片在哪 |
[34:17] | You’re not gonna need these court papers. | 那你也用不着这些法律文件了 |
[34:19] | I’ll end your marriage for you. | 我亲手了结你的婚姻 |
[34:21] | One… | 一 |
[34:24] | Two… | 二 |
[34:24] | I know. I… | 我知道 我… |
[34:26] | I know where they are. | 我知道照片在哪 |
[34:27] | I… | 我… |
[34:29] | I know where they are. | 我知道照片在哪 |
[34:31] | They’re on a laptop — at his place. | 在他家 有台笔记本电脑 |
[34:34] | She and I can take you to them. | 我和她能帮你拿过来 |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:43] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[34:45] | Why don’t we all go? | 我们一起去吧 |
[34:49] | So, why are they taking all of us? | 为什么他要带上所有人 |
[34:52] | Why do you think? | 你说呢 |
[34:53] | Husband, wife, future husband, your apartment. | 丈夫 妻子 未婚夫 你的公寓 |
[34:56] | When they find our dead bodies, | 当他们找到我们的尸体 |
[34:58] | the story of jealous rage writes itself. | 嫉妒泄愤这种故事说都不用说 |
[35:03] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[35:05] | Mickey, trust me — – you don’t want to do this. | 米奇 相信我 你不想这么做 |
[35:07] | Trust me — I do. | 相信我 我想 |
[35:19] | Okay. Where’s the laptop? | 好了 笔记本电脑在哪里 |
[35:22] | No. | 不 |
[35:24] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[35:26] | What the hell is going on here? | 这怎么回事 |
[35:27] | You want your money? It’s right there. | 你要钱 钱就在那 |
[35:30] | This is Mickey Barbozza. He’s wanted by the FBI. | 这是米奇·巴保兹 联调局的通缉犯 |
[35:34] | So? | 然后呢 |
[35:35] | So, there’s a reward for his capture — | 抓到他有赏金 |
[35:37] | $100,000. | 十万美金 |
[35:39] | You take him in, it’s all yours. | 你抓到他 钱就是你的 |
[36:01] | Let’s go, tough guy. | 走吧 硬汉 |
[36:09] | That was a hell of an angle you guys played. | 你俩真是太厉害了 |
[36:12] | I guess, uh, – I should be thanking you both | 我想 我应该感谢你俩 |
[36:15] | for… saving my ass. | 救了我的命 |
[36:17] | Don’t forget the contribution of the homicidal bikers. | 那些流氓摩托车手的贡献也不小 |
[36:20] | Yeah, so, um, maybe you could sign… | 那你现在可以 |
[36:25] | the papers now. | 签字了吧 |
[36:26] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 当然 |
[36:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:37] | You know, Kit Kat… | 听我说 小凯 |
[36:39] | I don’t want you to be sad about this, okay? | 别为我们的离婚难过好吗 |
[36:41] | ’cause you’re better off without me. | 没有我你会过的更好 |
[36:44] | Just sign the papers. | 你就签吧 |
[36:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:53] | There you go! | 好啦 |
[36:56] | You are a lucky man, man parts. | 你很幸运 家伙事 |
[36:58] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:01] | I just wish I had what you guys have. | 真希望也拥有你们那样的爱情 |
[37:03] | Well, maybe you already do. | 也许你已经有了 |
[37:06] | With Tildy? | 你说蒂尔迪吗 |
[37:08] | Uh…I don’t know, man. | 不好说 |
[37:09] | I… I screwed that up. | 我完全搞砸了 |
[37:11] | You know, I mean, a-after all this, | 经历了这么多 |
[37:12] | I didn’t even get her money back, | 我也没把她的钱弄回来 |
[37:14] | and she’s gonna lose the bar because of me. | 她就要被我害的失去酒吧了 |
[37:17] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[37:20] | From pastor Bob. | 这是鲍伯牧师给的 |
[37:21] | What? | 什么 |
[37:21] | A $25,000 apology for scamming that money from you. | 两万五千块作为骗你钱的补偿 |
[37:26] | He says if he never sees you or those photos again, | 他说只要以后不用再见到你和那些照片 |
[37:30] | you’re even. | 你俩就算扯平 |
[37:31] | Rogan, what the hell? | 罗根 搞什么啊 |
[37:33] | I told you I never wanted to see you in here again! | 我说了我不想再在这见到你 |
[37:37] | Tildy, Tildy, wait. Just… | 蒂尔迪 蒂尔迪 等等 |
[37:41] | I got some bad news. | 我有个坏消息告诉你 |
[37:44] | My wife that was in a coma… | 我昏迷的妻子她 |
[37:48] | she died. | 去世了 |
[37:50] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[37:51] | – Yeah. – Oh, I’m so sorry. | -是啊 -太遗憾了 |
[37:53] | Don’t be. She’s in a much better place. | 别 这样对她更好 |
[37:56] | She she left me some money, | 她留给我了一些钱 |
[37:58] | and I — I just… I want to give it to you. | 我想 想给你 |
[38:03] | I… | 我 |
[38:05] | I love you, Tildy. | 我爱你 蒂尔迪 |
[38:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:14] | Come with me. | 我们走 |
[38:20] | I can’t believe you gave him the money from pastor Bob. | 不敢相信你居然把鲍伯牧师的钱给他了 |
[38:22] | I’m a sucker for happy endings. | 我喜欢幸福的结局 |
[38:25] | Let’s get the hell out of this town and go get our own. | 赶紧离开这 我们的幸福还等着呢 |
[38:27] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[38:28] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[38:40] | People are starting to arrive. Are you ready? | 客人都到了 你准备好了吗 |
[38:42] | Almost. | 快好了 |
[38:44] | How did you pull this off? | 你怎么做到的 |
[38:46] | Oh, you know, I called your dad. | 我给你爸打了个电话 |
[38:48] | He said he had a dress you could wear. | 他说有你能穿的婚纱 |
[38:53] | You look like an angel. | 你美得像个天使 |
[38:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:58] | Yeah. For a second there, I wanted to marry you. | 是啊 我都想娶你了 |
[39:00] | Oh, just stop, Lanie. | 别闹啦 蕾妮 |
[39:02] | I must say, – your mother had great taste. | 我得说 你母亲眼光独到 |
[39:06] | Yes, she did. | 确实 |
[39:09] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[39:11] | I believe you are – the most beautiful bride | 你是我见过的 |
[39:13] | I have ever seen. | 最美的新娘 |
[39:14] | Thank you, Martha. | 谢谢你 玛莎 |
[39:16] | Lanie, darling, could you just give us a minute? | 蕾妮 亲爱的 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[39:18] | Sure. I’ll just tell your dad that it’s perfect! | 好的 我去告诉你父亲婚纱很合身 |
[39:21] | Thanks, Lanie. | 谢谢 蕾妮 |
[39:23] | Martha, – I-I just wanted to tell you | 玛莎 我真的好感激 |
[39:24] | how grateful I am to you and alexis for — | 你和阿丽克西斯 |
[39:28] | for putting all of this together. | 为我们做的这一切 |
[39:30] | And I want to thank you – for making my son so very happy. | 我要感谢你让我儿子如此幸福 |
[39:35] | I brought you something — | 我给你准备了一样东西 |
[39:37] | in case you didn’t have something blue. | 以备你没有蓝色的东西 |
[39:43] | Oh, wow. | 天哪 |
[39:45] | They’re… beautiful. | 太美了 |
[39:48] | They were given to me by my mother | 这是我妈妈送给我 |
[39:51] | to wear on my wedding day, | 在婚礼上戴的 |
[39:52] | and by her mother before. | 而且是她妈妈当年送给她的 |
[39:55] | Only women of substance have worn these gems. | 只有有内涵的女人才戴过哦 |
[39:59] | They’ve been waiting, Katherine, for you. | 它们一直在等你 凯瑟琳 |
[40:06] | I’m so honored, Martha. | 我太荣幸了 玛莎 |
[40:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:09] | Oh, darling, they’re exquisite on you. | 亲爱的 你戴着美极了 |
[40:13] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[40:17] | It’s him. | 是他的电话 |
[40:18] | Oh. Well, I will leave you to talk to your groom. | 那我就不打扰你和新郎聊天啦 |
[40:21] | I’ll be outside. | 我先出去了 |
[40:26] | Hey, lover. How close are you? | 亲爱的 你快到了吗 |
[40:28] | 20 minutes. | 再20分钟吧 |
[40:29] | And you’ll be happy to know things went smoothly with the judge. | 告诉你个好消息 法官那边办得很顺利 |
[40:32] | You are a free woman. | 你自由啦 |
[40:34] | But not for long. | 不过也自由不了多久 |
[40:35] | I got our marriage license in my pocket. | 我们的结婚证就装在我口袋里 |
[40:37] | I will be there soon. | 我马上就到 |
[40:39] | And, Kate… | 还有 凯特 |
[40:40] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[40:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:18] | It’s been an hour already, | 都一个小时了 |
[41:20] | and the natives down there are getting restless. | 大家都有点着急了 |
[41:22] | Where do you think he is? | 你说他去哪了 |
[41:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:23] | When I spoke to him last, | 我最后一次和他通话 |
[41:25] | he said he was – less than 20 minutes away. | 他说20分钟就到 |
[41:29] | This is Richard Castle. Leave me a message. | 我是理查德·卡塞尔 请留言 |
[41:32] | Straight to voicemail. | 直接转接语音信箱了 |
[41:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:42] | Yes. This is she. | 我就是 |