时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hold it. | 停下 |
[00:19] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[00:22] | Hey! Somebody call the foreman! | 谁去喊工头 |
[00:25] | So, breakfast… divide and conquer? | 早饭 分头击破吗 |
[00:28] | I’ll make the coffee. | 我去煮咖啡 |
[00:28] | I’ll make the omelettes. | 我去做鸡蛋饼 |
[00:30] | And I am going to make your day. | 我要让你们开心一整天 |
[00:35] | I have the most exciting news. | 我带来了激动人心的好消息 |
[00:36] | I just wanted to wait until you were finished doing, | 我只是想等你们干完 |
[00:38] | – you know, whatever you were doing in there. – Sleeping? | -你们在里面干的事 -睡觉吗 |
[00:39] | Uh, what news? | 什么消息 |
[00:41] | About your wedding. | 关于你们的婚礼 |
[00:42] | Um, you’ve come up with options for flower arrangements. | 你想到花卉摆放的办法了 |
[00:46] | I have searched high and low | 我费尽心思 |
[00:48] | trying to capture the look that is the essence of you. | 想要抓住你们的精髓 |
[00:53] | I give you… | 我呈现 |
[00:55] | The tunnel of love. | 爱之通道 |
[00:58] | The bride and groom walk to the altar | 新郎新娘走向圣坛 |
[01:00] | through the arched passageway festooned with exotic flowers. | 走过用外域鲜花装饰的通道 |
[01:04] | Then I found this. | 然后我又找到了这个 |
[01:08] | Is that a giant photograph? | 那是一张大照片吗 |
[01:10] | Made entirely of flowers? | 而且完全是花垒砌成的 |
[01:13] | Yes, except it would be, of course, the two of you, | 没错 不过 当然会做成是你们的样子 |
[01:15] | Painstakingly crafted by skilled artisans. Just | 由技艺高超的艺术家精心打造 |
[01:20] | – But wait, there’s more. – Mother. | -还有呢 -妈妈 |
[01:23] | As much as I appreciate your passion, | 我虽然很感激你如此投入 |
[01:25] | and obviously, diligent research, | 而且显然做足了功课 |
[01:27] | I just think this is…A little too much. | 我只是觉得这有点过了 |
[01:31] | In terms of expense? | 是指开销吗 |
[01:32] | In terms of… | 应该说是 |
[01:36] | E-everything. | 各方面 |
[01:38] | Richard, why do you just dismiss all of my ideas about your ceremony? | 理查德 你为什么对我的主意都不屑一顾呢 |
[01:43] | You mean like your ideas of bringing in giant ice sculptures | 你是说用妮基·希特的冰雕做装饰 |
[01:45] | of Nikki Heat or hiring the Vienna boys’ choir | 雇佣维也纳童声合唱团 |
[01:47] | or having the blue angels fly overhead? | 让蓝色天使从头顶飞过吗 |
[01:50] | Richard, I’m simply trying to bring | 理查德 我只是想 |
[01:51] | a little pageantry into your wedding. But… | 让你的婚礼更华丽些 |
[01:54] | Seems the only role you want me to play is that of guest. | 看来你们只想让我做来宾 |
[01:57] | Fine. I can do that. | 好啊 没问题 |
[02:02] | I just asked her to check into flowers and keep it simple. | 我只是让她看看花卉 别弄得太铺张 |
[02:05] | With her track record, I-I s-should’ve known better. | 就凭她的过去 我该想到的 |
[02:08] | Look, she means well, Castle. | 她没有恶意 卡塞尔 |
[02:09] | She just wants to be a part of this, | 她只是想参与进来 |
[02:11] | so let’s find something for her to do… | 我们找点别的让她做吧 |
[02:12] | Some kind of a…wedding project. | 给她个婚礼项目 |
[02:15] | Yes. You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[02:16] | but something she can’t turn into an over-the-top disaster. | 但得找个不会被她弄得一团糟的 |
[02:23] | – I’ll keep thinking. – Yeah, me too. | -我再想想 -我也是 |
[02:24] | Yo. So, this building was set to be demolished. | 这栋大楼本该进行爆破了 |
[02:26] | That is, until the salvage crew stripping the place | 可是进行拆卸作业的工程队 |
[02:28] | came across this body. | 发现了这具尸体 |
[02:31] | Buried under concrete, no less. | 还是埋在水泥里 |
[02:33] | You got a cause of death? | 死因知道了吗 |
[02:34] | Not till I do a full exam, but he’s probably been here | 我得先做全面尸检 但他可能 |
[02:36] | since they poured the concrete back in 1978. | 1978年浇筑水泥的时候就在里面了 |
[02:40] | A dead man from the Carter administration | 卡特总统时期的死尸 |
[02:42] | entombed in cement… I am intrigued. | 还被埋在水泥里 太有意思了 |
[02:45] | Anything else you can tell us about the victim? | 还知道死者的什么情况吗 |
[02:46] | He was maybe early 30s, and a sharp dresser. | 他大概三十出头 衣着不俗 |
[02:49] | Check out that powder-blue suit. | 看他的浅灰蓝西装 |
[02:51] | Yeah, straight from the disco era. | 是啊 迪斯科时代的装束 |
[02:53] | And a testament to the truly indestructible nature of polyester. | 并且也证实了聚酯材料真的是不可摧毁 |
[02:57] | We’ll check out who owned the building back in ’78 | 我们去查查78年时大厦是谁的 |
[02:59] | – and who owns it now. – We’ll also pull permits, | -现在是谁的 -再查查许可证 |
[03:01] | see if we can track down who poured this concrete. | 看看能不能查到注水泥的是谁 |
[03:07] | I know who the victim is. | 我知道他是谁了 |
[03:08] | What? | 什么 |
[03:09] | A man in his 30s, | 30来岁的男人 |
[03:11] | with a penchant for pinkie rings and Panerai watches… | 喜欢尾戒和沛纳海手表 |
[03:14] | Who mysteriously vanished in 1978. Come on! | 1978年神秘消失 拜托啊 |
[03:19] | Vince Bianchi? | 文森·比安奇吗 |
[03:21] | Head of the Bianchi crime family? | 比安奇犯罪家族的首领 |
[03:23] | And one of the most powerful and feared mafia dons of his day, | 而且是当年最有权势 最受人畏惧的黑帮头目 |
[03:28] | until he disappeared Jimmy Hoffa style. | 直到他像吉米·霍法一样神秘消失 |
[03:30] | And for over three decades, he was right here. | 这三十多年来 他一直在这儿 |
[03:34] | We just found Vince Bianchi. | 我们刚刚找到了文森·比安奇 |
[03:36] | Vince Bianchi, | 文森·比安奇 |
[03:38] | before he turned into the pile of bones you guys found. | 在他变成你们找到的那堆白骨之前 |
[03:41] | Back then, we were trying to take him off the streets. | 当时 我们努力想把他抓进监狱 |
[03:44] | Then on July 30, 1978, somebody did it for us. | 然后1978年7月30日 有人替我们除掉了他 |
[03:49] | High-profile case like this, | 这么大的案子 |
[03:50] | Gates sure did pick the wrong week to go to a terrorism seminar. | 盖茨却偏偏这时候去参加恐怖主义讨论会 |
[03:53] | Detective Boyle, | 博伊尔警探 |
[03:54] | could one of the other crime families have had him killed? | 会不会是别的犯罪家族杀了他 |
[03:57] | It’s definitely possible. | 这绝对有可能 |
[03:58] | “Mickey the Blade” Carcano, | 刀锋迈奇·卡卡诺 |
[04:01] | Louie “The lip” Maneri. | 利嘴路易·马奈利 |
[04:02] | Both wanted to muscle in on Bianchi’s territory, | 都想在比安奇的地盘上插一脚 |
[04:05] | so they had motive. | 所以他们有动机 |
[04:07] | It’s like being transported to a bygone era. | 简直像是穿越去了过去 |
[04:09] | Mickey the blade. Louie the lip. | 刀锋迈奇 利嘴路易 |
[04:12] | Where are these guys now? | 这些人现在都在哪啊 |
[04:13] | Probably under concrete. | 可能都在水泥里呢 |
[04:15] | Vince also had rivals inside the Bianchi family. | 文森在比安奇家族内也有敌人 |
[04:18] | Were any of these rivals suspects? | 这些人有嫌疑吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah, this guy. | 有 这人 |
[04:22] | Frank Russo, one of his lieutenants. | 弗兰克·鲁索 他的副手之一 |
[04:24] | He took over the Bianchi family after Vince vanished | 文森失踪后 他接管了比安奇家族 |
[04:27] | and was one of the last people to see him alive. | 而且他是最后见到他的人之一 |
[04:30] | They had dinner together that night at Gino’s restaurant. | 他们那晚在吉诺餐馆一起吃过饭 |
[04:33] | The owner snapped this picture of Frank and Vince… | 店主给弗兰克和文森照了这张相 |
[04:37] | The last known photo of Vince Bianchi. | 这是文森·比安奇的最后一张照片 |
[04:39] | Frank claimed he drove Vince home and never saw him again. | 弗兰克称他开车送文森回了家 再就没见到他 |
[04:43] | What do you think really happened? | 你觉得究竟是怎么回事 |
[04:45] | I think Frank talked Vince into a night on the town, | 我觉得弗兰克劝服文森跟他去城里玩一晚 |
[04:48] | lured him someplace, and killed him. | 把他引去了什么地方 杀了他 |
[04:51] | But we could never prove it. | 但我们始终没能证明 |
[04:53] | Castle, look at the suit that Vince was wearing at the restaurant. | 卡塞尔 你看文森在餐馆穿的那套西服 |
[04:56] | It’s black. It’s not powder blue. | 是黑色的 不是浅灰蓝的 |
[04:58] | So, he did go out after dinner that night. | 那么说他当晚吃完饭的确去了别处 |
[05:00] | And Frank Russo was lying. | 所以弗兰克·鲁索撒谎了 |
[05:03] | We need to talk to Frank Russo. | 我们得跟弗兰克·鲁索谈谈 |
[05:05] | Vince was a good man. God rest. | 文森是个好人 安息吧 |
[05:08] | Now at least he’ll get a proper burial. | 至少现在能好好埋葬他了 |
[05:10] | Yeah, Mr. Russo, | 鲁索先生 |
[05:11] | we’d like to revisit the night that he disappeared. | 我们想再问问他失踪那晚的事 |
[05:13] | Look, that whole thing was ages ago. | 那件事都是很多年前了 |
[05:15] | Right, and after it happened, | 是的 在那之后 |
[05:16] | you took over the Bianchi crime family. Isn’t that true? | 你接管了比安奇犯罪家族 对吗 |
[05:19] | I’m legit now. I own several businesses. | 现在我都做合法生意了 |
[05:21] | Oh, yeah. | 一点没错 |
[05:22] | Crumbs the family threw you when they shoved you out the door. | 就是把你扫地出门的人不要的小生意罢了 |
[05:26] | Hey, excuse me for making an honest living | 你住的这4000平方英尺的屋子 |
[05:28] | to keep 4,000 square feet over your head! | 可是这些正经小生意赚来的 |
[05:30] | Yeah, but it’s not the penthouse, is it, Frank? | 又不是什么阁楼公寓 对吧弗兰克 |
[05:33] | It’s not the top floor. | 不是顶层哦 |
[05:39] | What are you gonna do? | 你们想干什么 |
[05:40] | You know, why don’t you just walk us through | 请你告诉我们 |
[05:42] | what happened at Gino’s restaurant? | 那晚在吉诺餐馆到底发生了什么 |
[05:44] | Vince and I broke bread, we shot the breeze. | 我和文森吃饭闲聊 |
[05:48] | Vince talked about the future, settling down, | 文森谈到了未来 说要安定下来 |
[05:50] | how important it was for a don to be a family man. | 说黑帮头目一定要重视家庭 |
[05:53] | After dinner, I dropped him home. That was it. | 晚餐后 我把他送回了家 就这样 |
[05:55] | And you and Vince didn’t go out afterwards? | 那之后你再没和文森一起出去 |
[05:57] | Again with this? How many times do I got to say it? No. | 又来了 我得回答多少次才行 没有 |
[05:59] | Then why was he found in a different suit | 那么他死时穿的衣服为什么 |
[06:01] | than the one that he wore at Gino’s restaurant? | 和在吉诺餐馆穿的不一样 |
[06:03] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:04] | If he went out after, it’s news to me. | 就算他是出了门 我也不知道 |
[06:07] | But if he did go out, | 不过如果他真的出去了 |
[06:08] | Harold would’ve known about it. | 哈罗德肯定会知道 |
[06:10] | Harold? | 哈罗德是谁 |
[06:11] | Harold Leone. | 哈罗德·利昂 |
[06:12] | Vince didn’t brush his teeth without talking to Harold. | 文森芝麻大的事都会告诉哈罗德 |
[06:14] | If you ask me, Frank’s just pointing at something shiny | 我说弗兰克只是随便给出个名字 |
[06:17] | so you quit looking at him. | 来转移注意力 |
[06:19] | Yeah, well, that’s very possible, | 很有可能 |
[06:20] | But who is Harold Leone? | 不过哈罗德·利昂是谁 |
[06:22] | Vince’s advisor, his consigliere. | 文森的军师 参谋 |
[06:24] | Like Tom Hagen in “The Godfather.” | 就像教父里的汤姆·哈根 |
[06:26] | Yeah, but after Vince went missing, | 可是文森失踪后 |
[06:28] | Harold kind of dropped off the world. | 哈罗德就不怎么出来了 |
[06:30] | – Was he ever a suspect? – No. | -他当时是嫌疑人吗 -不是 |
[06:32] | But word was he knew things. | 但是流言说他知道内幕 |
[06:35] | So, where can we find him now? | 他现在在哪 |
[06:36] | I might have an address in my files. | 我应该有他的住址 |
[06:42] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 夫人 |
[06:43] | – Hi. – NYPD. | -你好 -纽约警察 |
[06:45] | We’re looking for Harold Leone. | 我们来找哈罗德·利昂 |
[06:47] | Is this where he lives? | 他住这里对吗 |
[06:48] | Uh, I’m Yvonne. I look after Harold. | 我是伊凡 哈罗德的保姆 |
[06:50] | Well, we’d like to speak with him. | 我们想和他聊聊 |
[06:53] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:54] | I mean, he’s a sweet man deep down, | 他内心深处是个好人 |
[06:55] | but he’s just a little off. | 只是有点不正常 |
[06:58] | Off how? | 怎么个不正常法 |
[07:00] | Pathological grieving is what they call it. | 他们管那叫悲伤过度 |
[07:03] | Harold’s best friend disappeared back in ’78, | 哈罗德最好的朋友78年失踪了 |
[07:05] | and Harold, he never got over it. | 哈罗德再也没有恢复过来 |
[07:07] | Never moved on. | 他的生活停滞不前了 |
[07:08] | It’s like he’s frozen in time. | 就像被冰封在了过去 |
[07:10] | That’s why he stays home and still owns this car | 所以他整天闷在屋子里 留着这车 |
[07:13] | and makes me wear these dumbass clothes. | 而且还让我穿这些傻衣服 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry, are you saying that Harold thinks | 抱歉 你是说哈罗德以为 |
[07:19] | it’s the 1970s? | 现在还是70年代吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:22] | And anything that happens that bursts that bubble, | 而且任何戳穿这个假象的事实 |
[07:24] | oh, he just gets all confused. | 都会让他陷入混乱 |
[07:26] | So, when you go in to talk to him, | 所以你们进去和他说话时 |
[07:27] | just turn off your cellphones, | 得把手机关了 |
[07:30] | pretend like it’s 40 years ago. | 假装回到了40年前 |
[07:31] | You shouldn’t have any problem. | 其余的就没问题了 |
[07:33] | Actually, you will have a problem. | 不过你可能会有点麻烦 |
[07:37] | Edith, I’m home! | 伊迪丝 我回来啦 |
[07:39] | Oh, hello, Archie! | 你好 阿奇 |
[07:43] | Look at this place. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[07:45] | Harold?! | 哈罗德 |
[07:47] | You have guests! | 有客人 |
[07:55] | Well, this hot mama could be my guest all night long. | 这个辣妹愿意整晚待这儿都行 |
[07:59] | Uh, sir, I’m detective Beckett, | 先生 我是贝克特探长 |
[08:01] | and this is Mr. Castle. | 这位是卡塞尔先生 |
[08:03] | – Captain. – Castle. | -队长 -卡塞尔 |
[08:04] | Well, captain Castle, | 卡塞尔队长 |
[08:06] | I bet you’re, uh, showing this little lady the ropes, huh? | 我猜这位小姐是刚来的吧 |
[08:09] | Breaking her in, huh? | 还在调训中对吧 |
[08:10] | Well, actually, um — | 事实上 |
[08:11] | I mean, have you ever seen a cop with an ass that fine? | 你见过这么漂亮的美女当警察的吗 |
[08:16] | If this is women’s lib, I’m all for it. | 这就是妇女解放运动吗 那我全力支持 |
[08:18] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:19] | To be fair, you do have a very fine — never mind. | 说实话 你确实…当我没说 |
[08:22] | So, how can I help you, captain? | 需要我做什么 队长 |
[08:26] | Uh, well, truth is, we are here about Vince Bianchi. | 事实上 我们是为文森·比安奇而来 |
[08:31] | You found him? | 你们找到他了 |
[08:32] | I’m afraid we did. | 恐怕是的 |
[08:33] | He was found in a light-blue suit. | 他死时身穿一件浅蓝色西服 |
[08:35] | We believe he went somewhere | 我们认为他被杀当晚 |
[08:36] | after he left Gino’s restaurant the night that he was killed. | 从吉诺餐馆回来后又去了别的地方 |
[08:39] | Now, we were told he kept you informed about what he did. | 有人说他做什么事都会告诉你 |
[08:42] | You have any idea where he went that night? | 你知道他那晚去了哪里吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:47] | And I know who killed him, too. | 我也知道是谁杀了他 |
[08:57] | Just to be clear, | 确认一下 |
[08:58] | you’re saying you know who killed Vince Bianchi? | 你是说你知道杀掉文森·比安奇的凶手 |
[09:01] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[09:02] | That’s a dangerous question, sweetheart. | 这个问题太危险了 宝贝 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna need protection. | 我需要保护 |
[09:06] | I can assign officers to protect you if necessary. | 必要的话我可以调警员来保护你 |
[09:08] | “If necessary”? | 必要的话 |
[09:10] | Will you tell cupcake here | 能麻烦你告诉这个小甜心 |
[09:11] | that — that I’m risking my life just talking to you guys? | 我和你们说话都是冒着生命危险吗 |
[09:16] | The people that killed Vince will do the same to me in a heartbeat. | 杀了文森的人随时可能来取我的性命 |
[09:19] | I-I think that’s really unlikely. | 我觉得真的不太可能 |
[09:20] | I mean, most of those people aren’t even around | 大多数人都不在了 |
[09:22] | after all these years, so — | 都这么多年了 所以 |
[09:23] | What do you mean “Years”? | 什么这么多年了 |
[09:25] | Vince… has not been gone for — for years. No. | 文森 失踪很多年了吗 不 |
[09:29] | I’m sure what detective Beckett meant to say — | 我想贝克特警探的意思是 |
[09:31] | This is a trick. | 这是个骗局 |
[09:32] | You are trying to trick me into saying things. | 你是为了套我的话 |
[09:34] | Maybe Vince isn’t even dead. | 或许文森根本没死 |
[09:36] | No, he most definitely is. | 他确实死了 |
[09:39] | Well, then show me. | 那就给我看看 |
[09:41] | If I’m gonna tell you who killed him, | 要我告诉你是谁杀了他 |
[09:42] | I need to see his face first. | 就得先让我见到尸体 |
[09:45] | I’m sorry, Harold, but that’s impossible. | 抱歉 哈罗德 这恐怕不可能 |
[09:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:48] | If Vince is dead, show me his body! | 你说他死了 那就让我见到尸体 |
[09:51] | – Harold — – No body, no talkie. | -哈罗德 -没见到尸体我什么也不说 |
[09:54] | Sir. | 先生 |
[09:56] | By the power vested in me by the NYPD, | 我以纽约警察赋予我的权力向您保证 |
[09:59] | I will personally arrange for you to view the deceased. | 我会亲自安排你去探视死者 |
[10:04] | You are a man of honor, captain. | 你是一个讲信用的人 队长 |
[10:10] | Can we speak outside… captain? | 能出来谈谈吗 队长 |
[10:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:14] | Rookies. | 新手嘛 |
[10:15] | “By the power vested in me”? | “赋予我的权力” |
[10:17] | Castle, what the hell were you doing? | 卡塞尔 你在干什么 |
[10:19] | I was trying to stop the meltdown he had | 是你说漏了嘴 |
[10:20] | when you steped out of the ’70s. | 我只是不想让他崩溃 |
[10:22] | By promising him a body that we don’t have. | 就答应让他看根本就没有的尸体 |
[10:24] | He can help us solve an infamous gangland slaying. | 他能帮我们解决著名的黑帮残杀的案子 |
[10:27] | Maybe he’s delusional. | 或许他是在幻想 |
[10:28] | We already know he’s delusional about what year it is. | 我们都知道他弄不清楚年代 |
[10:30] | If we’re gonna find out what he knows, he has to trust us. | 要得到他知道的消息 得让他相信我们 |
[10:33] | He needs to see a body. | 他得先看到一具尸体 |
[10:36] | Lanie’s got something at the morgue. | 蕾妮在停尸房找到线索了 |
[10:38] | You know what else she’s got? Bodies. | 你知道她还有什么吗 尸体 |
[10:40] | Lots of them. | 很多的尸体 |
[10:41] | Maybe one of them looks enough like Vince Bianchi. | 可能有一具看上去够像文森·比安奇 |
[10:43] | Don’t even go there, cupcake. | 想都别想 小甜心 |
[10:47] | This you checking out who owns that building? | 你就是这么查那栋楼的主人的 |
[10:50] | I’m waiting on a call from records. | 我在等档案组的电话 |
[10:53] | So I figured I’d study up on the period, | 所以我顺便了解一下那个年代的东西 |
[10:55] | by starting… | 就从这个 |
[10:57] | with this documentary I found | 我找到的纪录片开始 |
[10:59] | on these two NYPD badasses from back in the day. | 关于当时两个彪悍的纽约警局警探 |
[11:02] | Snookie Watts, Ray Price. | 斯努基·沃兹还有雷·普莱斯 |
[11:06] | Check out Snookie’s move right here. | 快看斯努基这一段的动作 |
[11:09] | Snookie, you and Ray | 斯努基 你和雷 |
[11:10] | have made quite a name for yourselves in the anti-crime unit. | 在打击罪案小组可是名声大噪 |
[11:12] | Better believe it, baby. | 就是这样的 宝贝 |
[11:13] | Stopping crime one skell at a time. | 打击犯罪一打一个准 |
[11:15] | Right on, right on. | 没错 没错 |
[11:17] | See, when the bad guys see the ol’ red rocket here, | 坏人看到飞驰的红色跑车 |
[11:20] | they know a serious head cracking is on the way. | 就知道自己离死期不远了 |
[11:23] | So, good ol’ days of police brutality. | 过去警察暴力的好日子 |
[11:29] | Man, you just don’t get it. | 伙计 你不懂 |
[11:31] | So, it looks like our victim was killed by multiple gunshot wounds. | 看上去我们的被害人是身中数枪而死 |
[11:34] | When I pieced his skull back together, | 我把他的头骨拼好时 |
[11:37] | I found this entry wound from a .38. | 我看到这个38口径手枪打出来的入口伤 |
[11:39] | One in the noggin. | 正中脑门 |
[11:41] | Classic mafia rubout. | 典型的黑帮杀人风格 |
[11:42] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然 |
[11:43] | As near as I can figure, | 据我观察 |
[11:44] | Vince was shot in the back first, | 他是先被射中了后背 |
[11:46] | Maybe as he was walking away. | 可能他正准备离开 |
[11:47] | There’s an exit wound in his abdomen. | 他的腹部有一个出口伤 |
[11:50] | In his abdomen? You got all of that from bones? | 腹部 你光凭骨头就发现了这些 |
[11:53] | I got a little help from this. | 我从这东西上获得了些帮助 |
[11:59] | When the concrete settled on him, | 水泥在他身上凝结时 |
[12:00] | it formed an almost perfect mold. | 就形成了一个非常棒的模子 |
[12:02] | We were able to make a cast of the body | 我们就做了一个他身体的模型 |
[12:04] | which showed the exit wound. | 从模型上能看出出口伤 |
[12:06] | We have a body. | 我们有尸体了 |
[12:08] | We have a body to show Harold. | 我们能让哈罗德看尸体了 |
[12:09] | This is exactly what we need to get him to talk. | 这就是让他开口的东西 |
[12:11] | Castle. It’s rubber! | 卡塞尔 这是橡胶的 |
[12:13] | He doesn’t need to know that. | 他不需要知道这个 |
[12:15] | Couldn’t a skilled mortician | 找个熟练的入殓师 |
[12:16] | apply a little hair and makeup to this, | 给它弄点头发化个妆 |
[12:18] | make it look like a reasonable facsimile of vince bianchi? | 让这看起来像是文森·比安奇行吗 |
[12:21] | I’ve seen them do more with a lot less, | 我见过他们完成更困难的事 |
[12:23] | but I don’t want to be a part of some crazy plan — | 但我可不想掺和进来 |
[12:25] | Yeah, you have to, because for this to work, | 你必须参与 为了让计划成功 |
[12:28] | this place needs to look like the’70s, and so do you. | 这个地方得弄得像70年代 你也是 |
[12:33] | So, Mr. Maneri, | 马奈利先生 |
[12:35] | now that Vince Bianchi’s death is officially a homicide, | 既然文森·比安奇是死于谋杀 |
[12:38] | we are re-interviewing all of his former enemies, | 我们必须盘查他之前所有的敌对者 |
[12:42] | including yourself. | 其中也包括你 |
[12:43] | Now, is it possible for you to tell me | 你能不能告诉我们 |
[12:46] | where you were on July 30, 1978? | 1978年7月30日你在哪 |
[12:49] | I speak for my husband, Louie the Lip here, | 我可以代表我丈夫利嘴路易说 |
[12:52] | when I tell you that he had no part in whackin’ Vince Bianchi. | 他没有参与干掉文森·比安奇 |
[12:57] | And even if he did, he doesn’t remember. | 即使他做了 他也不记得了 |
[13:03] | What she said. | 就是她说的那样 |
[13:04] | What did the doctor tell you? | 医生怎么跟你说的 |
[13:06] | What are you trying to do? Make me a widow? | 你要干嘛 让我变寡妇吗 |
[13:08] | You promised the doctor not to do that anymore. | 你跟医生说过你不会再这么做了 |
[13:10] | Could you two excuse me for a minute, please? Thanks. | 你们俩能回避一下吗 谢谢 |
[13:11] | You’re gonna put yourself in an early grave. | 这样你会早早进坟墓的 |
[13:13] | Man, I’m spinning my wheels on this thing. | 哥们 这个案子弄得我快没招了 |
[13:15] | Everyone connected to this case is either dead | 每个和案子有关的人要么死了 |
[13:17] | or looks like Louie the Lip over there. | 要么就像利嘴路易那样 |
[13:19] | This guy Harold might be our only shot at solving this thing. | 那个哈罗德可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[13:22] | What, the kook who thinks it’s the ’70s? | 什么 那个活在70年代的疯子 |
[13:23] | No way, bro. I just got us a real lead. | 不可能 兄弟 我找到一条线索 |
[13:26] | Connected to who owns the building? | 和那栋楼的主人有关吗 |
[13:27] | Well, sort of. | 差不多 |
[13:28] | Turns out that back in the ’70s, | 原来在70年代 |
[13:30] | the mob had a piece of all the concrete work in the city. | 黑帮插手了市内所有的建筑工程 |
[13:33] | It was divvied up so that different crime families | 这些工程被划分给了不同的犯罪组织 |
[13:35] | controlled different parts of town. | 他们分管不同的区域 |
[13:36] | Now, the concrete that Vince was found under | 埋着文森的那块混凝土 |
[13:39] | was smack-dab in the middle of Carcano territory. | 刚好处于卡卡诺家族的领地中心 |
[13:41] | And the Carcanos were Vince’s chief rivals back in the day. | 而卡卡诺家族是文森当时的头号劲敌 |
[13:44] | Are any of them still alive? | 他们中还有人活着吗 |
[13:46] | Michael Carcano. | 迈克尔·卡卡诺 |
[13:47] | He was head of the family then. He still is today. | 他那时是家族的头目 现在也还是 |
[13:51] | I’m only here out of respect for Vince Bianchi. | 我来只是出于对文森·比安奇的尊重 |
[13:54] | And I’ll say now what I said in ’78. | 我还是1978年的那句话 |
[13:57] | It wasn’t me who did him. | 我没有杀他 |
[13:59] | Really? Because we found him under your concrete. | 是吗 我们在你的工程下发现了他 |
[14:02] | What, I’m gonna bury a body in my own backyard? | 什么 我会在自己后院埋尸体吗 |
[14:04] | Plus, if I had someone disappear, they’d stay that way. | 此外我要是想让人消失 那人就不会被发现 |
[14:08] | Well, he did… until a developer | 的确如此 如果不是有开发商 |
[14:10] | decided to tear down that building. | 要拆掉那栋楼也不会有人发现 |
[14:12] | We know that you wanted in on Vince’s territory. | 我们知道你想侵占文森的领地 |
[14:14] | Well, here’s something you don’t know. | 有件事你并不清楚 |
[14:17] | Me and him were in talks to merge the families. | 我们那时候正在协商合并的事 |
[14:21] | It was a beneficial deal for both sides. | 这样对双方都有好处 |
[14:23] | Losing that merger was bad for business, | 合并失败会影响生意 |
[14:26] | so why should I want to get rid of him? | 为什么我要灭了他呢 |
[14:29] | Maybe because you wanted the whole pie | 也许是因为你想独吞好处 |
[14:31] | instead of just a bigger slice. | 而不是和人分一杯羹 |
[14:34] | If you boys have any more questions, | 如果你们还有什么问题 |
[14:37] | talk to my attorney. | 跟我的律师去说 |
[14:40] | You know, after this long, the truth is hard to find. | 要知道过去这么久 是很难找到真相的 |
[14:44] | If I was you, I’d quit looking for it. | 我要是你们 就不找了 |
[14:46] | Sometimes what’s in the past should stay there. | 有时候过去的事情就该让它过去 |
[14:52] | Is that a threat? | 你这是威胁吗 |
[14:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[15:00] | I look ridiculous! | 我这身衣服太蠢了 |
[15:02] | Ridiculously hot. | 蠢得性感 |
[15:03] | Besides, what’s a little humiliation | 况且 如果能查出 |
[15:04] | when you can find out who killed Vince Bianchi? | 是谁杀了文森·比安奇 这点屈辱算什么 |
[15:07] | All right, so, where is Vince? | 好了 文森在哪 |
[15:11] | He’s in here. | 他在这里 |
[15:12] | Just hope Lanie did her part. | 但愿蕾妮能演好她的部分 |
[15:17] | Oh, she did her part, all right. | 她演得很好 |
[15:19] | Honey, spin around. Show me that caboose. | 亲爱的 转个圈 让我看看你的翘臀 |
[15:22] | You keep dreaming, mister. | 你就做梦吧 老先生 |
[15:24] | What is she wearing? | 她穿的是什么 |
[15:25] | I said ’70s, not Pam Grier. | 我是让她穿成70年代 不是帕姆·格莱尔 |
[15:28] | The only ’70s outfit she had | 她唯一一件70年代的衣服 |
[15:29] | was her “Foxy Brown” Halloween costume. | 是万圣节的骚狐狸布朗的装束 |
[15:32] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[15:33] | Once you go white, nothing else seems right. | 上过一次白人 就欲罢不能了 |
[15:35] | I’d rather be dead than end up in your bed, jive turkey. | 我宁愿死也不上你的床 老混蛋 |
[15:40] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 别再说了 |
[15:41] | – Dr. Parish. – She’s a doctor, too. | -帕里什医生 -她还是个医生 |
[15:44] | Whoa, that means she sure knows her way around… | 这么说她肯定知道… |
[15:56] | Well? | 怎样 |
[15:57] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[15:59] | We kept our end of the bargain. | 我们已经履行了我们的承诺 |
[16:03] | Was there anything else on him? | 他身上还有什么别的东西吗 |
[16:05] | Any of his stuff? | 他的东西 |
[16:07] | A pinkie ring, a watch… | 一枚尾戒 一块手表 |
[16:11] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[16:13] | It’s one of those pressed pennies from Coney Island. | 这是康尼岛上的那种硬币 |
[16:30] | You said that you’d talk to us. | 你说过会告诉我们的 |
[16:34] | Vince always carried that coin for luck. | 文森总是带着那玩意以求好运 |
[16:38] | Seeing him there… I don’t know. | 现在看见他 我也说不清楚 |
[16:42] | It just hit me that he’s really gone. | 我突然意识到他是真的死了 |
[16:45] | Harold, we know this is hard. | 哈罗德 我们知道这很难 |
[16:49] | We need you to help us bring Vince’s killer to justice. | 我们需要你帮忙将杀死文森的凶手绳之以法 |
[16:53] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[17:06] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[17:09] | Did this really just happen? | 刚才发生的是真的吗 |
[17:11] | An attempted mob hit in my morgue? | 在我停尸房里的黑帮袭击 |
[17:13] | Lanie, it was pure luck that no one got hurt. | 蕾妮 这次没人受伤纯粹是运气好 |
[17:16] | How’s Harold? | 哈罗德怎么样了 |
[17:17] | Castle took him home. | 卡塞尔送他回家了 |
[17:17] | We’ve got him under police protection. | 我们已经派警察保护他了 |
[17:19] | Yo, Beckett. I heard what happ– whoa. | 贝克特 我听说了发生的事 |
[17:22] | Don’t you say another word. | 什么也别说 |
[17:25] | Hey. Looks like our shooter was a pro. | 看来是职业枪手 |
[17:28] | He left by the stairs, and he barred the door. | 他从楼梯跑了 而且把门闩上了 |
[17:29] | He had an exit plan. | 他早就做好了逃跑准备 |
[17:31] | Any witnesses see him? | 有目击者吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah, but he was wearing that mask, | 有 但是他戴着口罩 |
[17:33] | So no one got a good look at his face, | 所以没人看清他的脸 |
[17:35] | But he might have been sent by Michael Carcano. | 不过他可能是迈克尔·卡卡诺派来的 |
[17:38] | Carcano just warned me and Javi off the case. Right, Javi? | 卡卡诺刚刚警告我和哈维不要插手这案子 对吧 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[17:42] | Check the security cameras outside the building. | 查查大楼外的监控录像 |
[17:44] | If we can I.D. the shooter, | 如果我们能确认枪手的身份 |
[17:45] | maybe we can tie him to Carcano | 或许我们就能把他和卡卡诺 |
[17:47] | or whoever else was behind this. | 或者真正的幕后主使联系起来 |
[17:50] | Nice dress. | 衣服不错 |
[17:53] | Hey, Tory. What do you got? | 托瑞 有什么发现 |
[17:54] | I was checking traffic cam footage near the morgue and found this. | 我在看停尸房周围的交通录像发现了这个 |
[17:58] | Here’s our shooter. | 这就是枪手 |
[17:59] | It’s half a block away. | 在半个街区之外 |
[18:00] | He must have come out the rear exit of the morgue. | 他一定是从停尸房的后门出来的 |
[18:02] | Now watch. He takes off his mask. | 看 他摘掉了口罩 |
[18:08] | Send this image to Organized Crime. | 把这张照片发给有组织犯罪调查科 |
[18:09] | Maybe they can I.D. him. | 或许他们能认出他 |
[18:11] | So, nobody in Organized Crime could tell us who he is? | 有组织犯罪调查科里没人能认出他来 |
[18:14] | No, but look at him. | 是的 你看看他 |
[18:15] | He’s from the same generation as Vince. | 他和文森是同一代的人 |
[18:17] | Maybe he was even involved in the original hit. | 或许他参与了一开始的那个案子 |
[18:19] | Either way, Organized Crime | 无论怎样 有组织犯罪调查科 |
[18:20] | said that our shooter might’ve been brought from out of town | 说枪手可能是从外地来的 |
[18:22] | so that he couldn’t be linked back to whoever hired him. | 这样我们就没法把他跟雇他的人联系起来了 |
[18:24] | We’re circulating the photo, and we already got an APB. | 我们把照片发了出去 也发了全境通告 |
[18:26] | Let’s run it past FBI, too. | 让联调局也查查 |
[18:28] | If he’s from out of town, maybe they’ll recognize him. | 如果他是从外地来的 或许他们能认识他 |
[18:30] | We’re already on it, but what we really need | 已经做了 但是我们现在需要的 |
[18:32] | is for your boy Harold to tell us what he knows. | 是让哈罗德告诉我们他所知道的 |
[18:34] | I was like a sitting duck in there. | 我刚才就是个活靶子 |
[18:36] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能让这种事发生 |
[18:37] | What kind of a cop are you, anyway? | 你算个什么警察 |
[18:39] | Harold, we’re doing everything we can to bring in the gunman. | 哈罗德 我们正在尽力抓捕那个枪手 |
[18:42] | This is what I get for being a snitch. | 这就是我当告密者的下场 |
[18:43] | Well, technically, you’re not a snitch | 准确来说 你不是个泄密者 |
[18:45] | because you haven’t actually told us anything yet. | 因为你目前还什么都没告诉我们 |
[18:47] | Well, they don’t know that. | 但是他们又不知道 |
[18:49] | No. They don’t. | 是的 他们不知道 |
[18:51] | They figure you’re singing like a canary. | 他们认为你全都交代了 |
[18:52] | Are you trying to make me feel better? | 你是想让我感觉好一些吗 |
[18:54] | Because this is not helping! | 你所说的可一点没用 |
[18:56] | I’m trying to show you you’ve got nothing to lose | 我是想让你明白你把实情说出来 |
[18:59] | and everything to gain by coming clean. | 对你有益无害 |
[19:01] | Tell us who’s behind this, | 告诉我们幕后主使是谁 |
[19:02] | We can go after them and keep you safe! | 我们可以去抓那人 确保你的安全 |
[19:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我会告诉你们我所知道的一切 |
[19:11] | Let’s go down to the precinct and make it official. | 我们去警局正式录份口供 |
[19:13] | – Precinct? – Yeah. | -警局 -是的 |
[19:15] | The precinct. | 警局 |
[19:16] | I’m — I’m gonna feel a little safer with all those cops around. | 我看到周围有警察会觉得安全一些 |
[19:19] | Well, why can’t we do it here? | 为什么不能在这里说呢 |
[19:21] | Why can’t we do it there? | 为什么不能在那里说呢 |
[19:24] | I will tell you why not. | 我告诉你为什么不行 |
[19:25] | Because the second Harold sets foot in this place, | 因为一旦哈罗德来到这里 |
[19:28] | it will burst his little 70’s bubble. | 他的70年代幻想就会破灭 |
[19:30] | It won’t burst his bubble if it…looks like the 70’s. | 如果这里也像70年代一样就行了 |
[19:36] | You cannot be suggesting that we redecorate the precinct. | 你不会是说我们要重新装饰警局吧 |
[19:38] | The bare bones of this place will totally work. | 这里的框架还是可以的 |
[19:41] | We just need to take away the computers | 我们只需要把电脑搬走 |
[19:42] | and put back the typewriters. | 然后放上打字机 |
[19:43] | No! No, absolutely not. | 不 不行 绝对不行 |
[19:45] | People tried to kill Harold | 有人想杀死哈罗德 |
[19:46] | because he knows who murdered Vince. | 因为他知道是谁谋杀了文森 |
[19:49] | This is the only way we can get him to talk to us. | 这是让他开口的唯一方法 |
[19:53] | He’s the only lead we have. | 他是我们的唯一线索 |
[19:55] | Captain Gates will never go for it. | 盖茨警监绝对不会同意的 |
[19:57] | Captain Gates isn’t here. You’re in charge. | 盖茨警监现在不在 你是老大 |
[19:59] | And what about all the other cops? | 那其他的警察怎么办 |
[20:01] | Their clothes are a dead giveaway. | 他们的警服就会露馅 |
[20:03] | Not if you, as ranking officer, | 不会的 假如你以上级的身份 |
[20:06] | order them to come to work dressed in 1970s clothing. | 命令他们穿成70年代的样子来上班 |
[20:09] | – What?! – I have opened an account at a costume shop — | -什么 -我已经在服装店开好账户了 |
[20:12] | At no small expense. | 价格可不便宜 |
[20:13] | They’re gonna help us in our little endeavour | 他们会提供70年代的警察制服 |
[20:15] | by providing 1970s police uniforms. | 来帮助我们实现这个计划 |
[20:18] | Castle — | 卡塞尔 |
[20:19] | This will be a minor disruption. | 也不算太麻烦 |
[20:21] | We redress the squad room just long enough | 我们只需把哈罗德要经过的办公室 |
[20:24] | to walk Harold through, let him dig on that ’70s vibe, | 重新装饰 让他感觉到70年代的气氛 |
[20:28] | and then he gives us a statement. | 然后他就会给我们录口供了 |
[20:31] | It worked before, it’ll work again. | 成功过一次 这次也会的 |
[20:34] | The morgue was one room. | 太平间只是一个房间而已 |
[20:36] | You’re talking about an entire ’70s makeover. | 你现在说的可是整体70年代化改造 |
[20:40] | That is a massive undertaking. | 这可是个大工程 |
[20:42] | Which is why I’ve called a specialist…of sorts. | 这也是我为什么找了个专家 算是吧 |
[20:46] | – No. – Yes. | -不会吧 -正是 |
[20:48] | My mother is gonna come help us coordinate — | 我母亲会帮我们协调… |
[20:50] | You’re doing this for your mother? | 你这么做是为了你母亲 |
[20:52] | No! Of course not. | 不 当然不是了 |
[20:53] | A little bit. Yes. | 有一点吧 是的 |
[20:55] | Well, we did say we’d give her a project. | 我们的确说过要给她点事做的 |
[20:57] | Yeah, for our wedding! | 是啊 和我们婚礼有关的 |
[20:58] | Not for my precinct! | 而不是我的警局 |
[21:00] | Let’s face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[21:01] | We cannot let that woman anywhere near our wedding. | 我们不能让那个女人再插手我们的婚礼了 |
[21:04] | But she will love this, | 但是 她会喜欢这差事的 |
[21:07] | and then we get to solve | 我们也会因此解决 |
[21:09] | the greatest mystery of the disco era, | 迪斯科年代的最大迷案 |
[21:12] | besides the popularity of disco itself. | 除了迪斯科流行的原因 |
[21:14] | It’s a win-win. | 双赢呢 |
[21:15] | I highly doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[21:17] | But I don’t see a better option. | 但我也想不出更好的办法了 |
[21:20] | You are so doing the right thing, | 你做了正确的选择 |
[21:22] | and trust me, you will thank me. | 相信我 你会感谢我的 |
[21:24] | Now, take a good look around… | 好好看一眼四周吧 |
[21:27] | Bid a fond farewell, | 做一个深情的告别 |
[21:29] | because by tomorrow, it’ll be the ’70s. | 因为等到了明天 这里就是70年代了 |
[21:36] | Hey, what is taking so long down there? | 怎么要这么久 |
[21:38] | Harold is ready to go, | 哈罗德准备好出发了 |
[21:39] | and I’m running out of excuses. | 我快没借口拖住他了 |
[21:40] | This is a total fiasco. | 这里简直一团糟 |
[21:42] | A fiasco named Martha Rodgers? | 你是说我老妈吗 |
[21:44] | She’s turned this into a huge production. | 她把这事弄得声势浩大 |
[21:46] | She’s even brought in actors. | 她甚至叫了演员过来 |
[21:48] | She what?! | 什么 |
[21:49] | Would — would you put her on, please? | 你能 你能叫她听电话吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah. Uh, Martha? | 好 玛莎 |
[21:54] | Hey. Castle. | 卡塞尔的电话 |
[21:55] | – Richard? – Yeah. | -理查德 -是的 |
[21:57] | Hi, darling. | 喂 亲爱的 |
[21:59] | Actors, mother? | 叫演员做什么 老妈 |
[21:59] | In light of the abysmal talent pool you have here, | 考虑到你那里的人没什么表演天赋 |
[22:01] | yes, I’ve hired a few actors. | 所以我雇了一些演员 |
[22:03] | And not only that, | 除此之外 |
[22:04] | I have written these scripts | 我还写了一些台词 |
[22:06] | so that everybody knows exactly what they’re playing. | 这样大家就知道他们在演什么角色了 |
[22:08] | We don’t need scripts. | 我们不需要台词 |
[22:10] | And we don’t need actors to play cops. | 也不需要找人来扮演警察 |
[22:12] | We have actual cops! | 我们自己就是警察 |
[22:13] | That is such an ignorant thing to say | 你这么说真是无知 |
[22:15] | and an insult to the craft of acting. | 简直就是对演艺事业的侮辱 |
[22:18] | Mother, all we need is to walk Harold through the precinct | 老妈 我们只要带哈罗德穿过警局 |
[22:22] | and into interrogation. | 进入审讯室就行 |
[22:24] | Richard, I am trying to create an authentic experience here | 理查德 我只想给你们做出真实的体验 |
[22:26] | so that the two of you can crack this case. | 这样你俩就能专心破案了 |
[22:28] | Now, is that so wrong? | 这有什么错吗 |
[22:30] | Okay, captain, let’s get this show on the road. | 好了 队长 我们出发吧 |
[22:34] | Did you hear that, mother? | 你听到了吗 老妈 |
[22:35] | Music to my ears. | 音乐起 |
[22:38] | All right, everyone! Places, please! | 大伙儿听好了 各就各位 |
[23:02] | 12th precinct. Let’s boogie. | 第十二分局 出发吧 |
[23:05] | Come on. Let’s go already. | 快出发吧 等不及了 |
[23:23] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. This is more like it. | 太好了 这和我想的一模一样 |
[23:27] | Ah, there’s the little lady. | 我们的小美女来了 |
[23:29] | Hey, sweet cheeks, you look — | 靓妹 你看起来… |
[23:30] | Stop talking, start walking. | 少废话 往前走 |
[23:34] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[23:35] | If this doesn’t work, I’m gonna kill you. | 如果没成功 我会杀了你 |
[23:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:38] | It has to work. | 怎么会不成功 |
[23:39] | Look at this place. It’s amazing! | 看看这地方 棒极了 |
[23:41] | And admit it, | 承认吧 |
[23:42] | you’re having a little bit of fun. | 你也有点享受吧 |
[23:43] | Hey, most of these guys I know. | 这些人我基本都认识 |
[23:47] | But who are the old farts? | 不过这个老家伙是谁 |
[23:51] | Uh, Harold, we should — | 哈罗德 我们该去… |
[23:53] | Whoa. Is that Sito and Ryan? | 那是西托和莱恩吗 |
[24:02] | Can’t believe you talked me into this. | 真不敢相信被你说服穿成这样 |
[24:04] | Just play the part, man. I am, you should, too. | 演好你的角色 我很投入 你也是 |
[24:07] | Snookie Watts and Ray Price. | 斯努基·沃兹和雷·普莱斯 |
[24:08] | Oh, yeah, that’s us, baby. What it is? | 正是我俩 有什么事吗 |
[24:10] | Oh, you guys are legends. | 你们就是警界传奇 |
[24:12] | I seen your picture in the papers. | 我在报上见过你们的照片 |
[24:13] | Hey, Harold, what do you say we go take that statement? | 哈罗德 我们去录口供怎么样 |
[24:16] | I want Snookie and Ray to do it. | 我想斯努基和雷帮我录 |
[24:18] | I love these guys. | 我爱死这俩人了 |
[24:21] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[24:23] | Snookie, Ray, take harold to interrogation. | 斯努基 雷 带哈罗德去审讯 |
[24:26] | What do you mean “Interrogation”? | 你说什么审讯 |
[24:28] | I’m just gonna talk to these people. | 我就是和他俩聊聊天 |
[24:29] | I’m no criminal. | 我又没犯罪 |
[24:31] | I can’t believe you let this chick boss you around. | 真不敢相信你们让这妞指手画脚的 |
[24:35] | He can see the entire bullpen from there. | 他从那里看以看到整个房间 |
[24:38] | The charade was only supposed to last long enough | 原计划没那么长 |
[24:40] | to get him to interrogation. | 只到他进审讯室就结束 |
[24:42] | Harold’s gonna realize that this is all fake! | 哈罗德会发现这一切都是假的 |
[24:44] | -What do we do now? – Richard. | -我们该怎么办 -理查德 |
[24:46] | Scripts are on your desks. | 台词在你的桌子上 |
[24:48] | This is outrageous, officer! | 真是过分 警官 |
[24:50] | My behavior was entirely consensual! | 我的行为完全没有问题 |
[24:57] | Alexis? What are you doing here? | 阿丽克西斯 你在这里做什么 |
[25:00] | Gram asked me to come. | 奶奶叫我过来 |
[25:01] | I’m playing a teenage runaway | 扮演一个离家出走的少女 |
[25:02] | who hitchhiked her way to the big apple | 搭顺风车去纽约 |
[25:04] | in search of her dreams. | 追寻她的梦想 |
[25:05] | Wearing that? | 穿成这样 |
[25:07] | Halter tops are big in the ’70s. | 吊带背心70年代可流行了 |
[25:08] | So were those peasant blouses. | 村姑衫也是啊 |
[25:10] | Why — why didn’t you wear one of those? | 你为什么不穿那个呢 |
[25:15] | We really do have scripts. | 我们还真有台词 |
[25:17] | Yeah, but Snookie and Ray don’t. | 是啊 可斯努基和雷没有 |
[25:21] | I got to tell you, | 我得跟你们说 |
[25:22] | I dig how you guys clean up the streets. | 我太喜欢你们治理街区的法子 |
[25:25] | Yeah, well, that’s, um, super groovy, Harold, | 多谢支持 哈罗德 |
[25:28] | but how about we talk about Vince and who killed him? | 但我们还是说说文森 是谁杀了他 |
[25:32] | First… | 首先 |
[25:34] | what is the scoop on that guy you busted? | 你们抓的那男的是怎么回事 |
[25:37] | That naked Puerto Rican cat? | 就那个裸着的波多黎各男妓 |
[25:41] | What really happened there, huh? | 到底怎么回事啊 |
[25:43] | The naked Puerto Rican cat? | 裸着的波多黎各男妓么 |
[25:47] | Uh, that, um… | 那个 |
[25:49] | We busted so many naked Puerto Rican cats that, um… | 这类人我们抓的太多了 |
[25:52] | All right, Harold. Here’s the low down, brother. | 好吧 哈罗德 跟你说实话吧 |
[25:56] | Yeah, yeah, sure, me and Snookie, | 是啊 我和斯努基 |
[25:58] | We book around town in the red rocket | 我们坐着红箭满城巡查 |
[26:01] | busting bad guys and hunting stone-cold foxes, | 四处抓恶人 猎美人 |
[26:04] | but you are gonna solve the murder of Vince Bianchi, | 但你是解决文森·比安奇谋杀案的关键 |
[26:08] | and that is something more righteous | 这比我们做过的事 |
[26:10] | than we have ever done. | 要正义得多 |
[26:11] | Now, what we want is to hear your story. | 我们只想听听你的故事 |
[26:15] | Can you dig it? | 你能说说吗 |
[26:18] | “Have a seat, Reno.” | “给我坐下 雷诺” |
[26:19] | I’m already seated. | 我本来就坐着 |
[26:21] | Sorry, that’s… | 抱歉 |
[26:23] | I don’t talk to no fuzz…pig. | 我不跟小白脸说话 蠢货 |
[26:26] | Well, you’re gonna talk to this pig. | 那你得跟这个蠢货开口 |
[26:28] | This — this fuzz. | 是…是这个小白脸 |
[26:30] | Yeah? Why’s that, jive turkey? | 是吗 凭啥啊 大话精 |
[26:33] | Because I’m about to make you one sweet-ass deal. | 因为我会奉上一份火辣劲爆的认罪协议 |
[26:36] | My god, who wrote this? | 我了个天 这谁写的 |
[26:38] | I did. | 我写的 |
[26:39] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[26:40] | I can’t give up my connection, you dig? | 我就是戒不掉 你懂吗 |
[26:42] | I want the name of your pusher, and I want it now! | 我要你告诉我是谁卖给你的毒品 现在就说 |
[26:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:51] | Here it is. | 那我说 |
[26:52] | Everything I know. | 我全说 |
[26:53] | Uh, me and Vince, we were gonna meet up… | 我和文森 我们本来要碰头的 |
[26:57] | later that night. | 就那天晚些时候 |
[26:59] | When I didn’t hear from him, I knew something was wrong. | 但他一直没来 我就知道出事了 |
[27:02] | And you knew who was behind it. | 而你知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[27:04] | But, to get the whole picture, | 但为了把事情说清楚 |
[27:06] | we got to talk about Glitterati. | 我得先说说名流 |
[27:08] | Okay, yeah, what’s — what’s — what’s Glitterati? | 那个 名流是个什么 |
[27:11] | The nightclub, you know. | 就那个俱乐部 你知道的 |
[27:13] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[27:19] | What is that sound? | 什么声音 |
[27:21] | Uh, I don’t know. What is that? What… | 我不知道 什么声音 |
[27:26] | Yeah, Harold, uh, you were telling us about Glitterati. | 哈罗德 你刚要跟我们说名流的事 |
[27:29] | Yeah, that — that’s a nightclub, yes. | 没错 就那家俱乐部 |
[27:32] | We know that, | 我们知道 |
[27:33] | but what does it have to do with who killed Vince? | 但这跟杀文森的凶手有什么关系 |
[27:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:37] | W-what do you mean, Harold? | 什么意思 哈罗德 |
[27:39] | Uh, you were just about to tell us. | 你刚才正要告诉我们呢 |
[27:40] | Come on, lay it on me, brother. | 快说吧 哥们 |
[27:44] | Yeah, I just had it. | 是啊 我正要说 |
[27:45] | The Glitterati. | 名流 |
[27:48] | Glitterati is the — | 名流就是 |
[27:49] | It’s the key to this whole thing. | 是这一切的关键 |
[27:52] | I can’t remember. | 我想不起来了 |
[27:55] | He was this close to giving up the deets on Vince’s death, | 他马上就要说出文森被杀的重要信息了 |
[27:58] | but then somebody’s cellphone rang and he lost his mojo. | 但某位仁兄的手机响了 把他脑子搅乱了 |
[28:01] | Then help him get it back. | 那就帮他想起来啊 |
[28:03] | We tried, but all he can remember | 我们试过了 但他只记得 |
[28:04] | is it had something to do with a club called Glitterati. | 这事跟一家名为名流的俱乐部有关 |
[28:05] | I say me and Espo take him there, | 我建议我和埃斯波带他去看看 |
[28:07] | maybe it’ll jog his memory. | 也许能让他想起来 |
[28:08] | That was over 30 years ago. | 这都过去三十多年了 |
[28:10] | That place probably doesn’t even exist anymore. | 那地方没准都拆掉了 |
[28:12] | Actually, it’s been through a lot of incarnations, | 尽管那地方改建过不少次 |
[28:14] | but guess what — it’s back to being a ’70s club again. | 但你猜怎么着 又改回70年代的俱乐部了 |
[28:18] | This could work. | 没准管用呢 |
[28:19] | First the morgue, | 先是太平间 |
[28:20] | then the precinct, | 紧接着是整个分局 |
[28:22] | and now you guys want to take him to a club? | 现在你们又想带他去怀旧夜店 |
[28:24] | No. No. This has to stop. | 不行 绝对不行 就此打住 |
[28:27] | After everything we’ve already do– unh-unh. We’re too close. | 我们费了这么大劲 眼看就成了 |
[28:30] | We stop now, we walk away with nothing. | 现在停手的话 我们就白费力气了 |
[28:32] | Detective Beckett! What the hell is going on here?! | 贝克特探长 这是作什么妖呢 |
[28:37] | Take him to Glitterati. Go! Go! | 带他去名流 快走 |
[28:42] | Didn’t you say I’d be thanking you? | 你是不是说过我会感谢你 |
[28:44] | Maybe just not right away. Captain Gates. | 大概没到时候吧 盖茨警监 |
[28:46] | I thought you were at a, uh, terrorism sem– | 我还以为你去参加反恐研讨… |
[28:48] | It was cancelled due to a bomb threat. | 因为有炸弹威胁就取消了 |
[28:50] | Which is ironic. | 真是太讽刺 |
[28:52] | Mr. Castle, what on earth possessed you | 卡塞尔先生 你脑子出了什么毛病 |
[28:54] | to turn my precinct into the set of “Kojak”?! | 想把我的分局变成老侦探剧片场 |
[28:57] | Oh, or should I address you as…Captain Castle? | 对了 我是不是该称呼您 卡塞尔队长 |
[29:03] | Okay, that was so not my idea. | 那可不是我的主意 |
[29:05] | Oh, but the rest of this was? | 是吗 那其他都是你的主意吧 |
[29:07] | Sir. In fairness — | 长官 公平地讲 |
[29:08] | And you, Detective Beckett, | 还有你 贝克特探长 |
[29:10] | you know what a high-profile case this is. | 你知道这案子关注度有多高 |
[29:13] | How could you allow this circus? | 你怎么能让他这么胡来 |
[29:14] | Sir, given his fixation with the ’70s, | 长官 考虑到他对70年代的痴迷 |
[29:17] | we figured that this would be an opportunity | 我们以为这样有可能使哈罗德·利昂 |
[29:19] | to let Harold Leone open up about his knowledge | 把他知道的关于文森特·比安奇谋杀案的一切 |
[29:22] | on Vincent Bianchi’s murder. | 都告诉我们 |
[29:24] | And did he? | 他说了吗 |
[29:26] | Well… | 这个 |
[29:28] | no, but — | 还没说 但是 |
[29:30] | So, all this mess, this ridiculous display… | 这么说来 你们搞了这么一出闹剧 |
[29:33] | and you have nothing to show for it? | 却一点成果都没有 |
[29:34] | Actually, sir, we do. | 我们有成果 |
[29:36] | A.P.B. just snagged our suspect from the morgue shooting. | 太平间枪案的通缉嫌犯有消息了 |
[29:38] | He stopped at a tollbooth on the Jersey Turnpike. | 他在泽西高速的一处收费站被截 |
[29:41] | They’re bringing him in now. | 他们正把他抓捕归案 |
[29:42] | A breakthrough achieved by proper police work, | 正经的刑侦办法才能取得突破 |
[29:44] | not by pretending it’s the ’70s! | 不是搞什么时空穿越 |
[29:47] | Until I can decide what disciplinary action to take, | 趁我现在还没想好怎么罚你们 |
[29:51] | I want the both of you out of my sight, | 你俩赶紧从我眼前消失 |
[29:52] | especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[29:53] | I’m bringing in Esposito and Ryan. | 我叫埃斯波西托和莱恩来 |
[29:57] | Sir… they’re not here. | 长官 他俩都不在 |
[29:59] | They took Harold to a — a disco. | 他们带着哈罗德去场子了 |
[30:14] | I tell you, these clothes, that car, | 我跟你说 就这行头 这座驾 |
[30:18] | I feel invincible, man. | 我感觉势不可挡 |
[30:20] | Like Ray Price. | 就像雷·普莱斯一样 |
[30:22] | Kicking ass and taking names ’70s style. | 酷的掉渣 还顶着70年代的名字 |
[30:24] | I get it now, baby. | 现在我懂了 |
[30:26] | Yeah, good for you. | 你懂了就好 |
[30:33] | Wow, this is out of sight! | 这简直太棒了 |
[30:39] | Anything coming back to you there, Harold? Huh? | 你想起来什么没 哈罗德 |
[30:41] | Yeah, about how Glitterati connects back to Vince. | 关于名流和文森谋杀案的关系 |
[30:44] | Uh, no, no. No, not yet. Not yet. | 没有 还没有 再等等 |
[30:47] | Give me a minute. Give me a… | 给我点时间 给我… |
[30:48] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[30:49] | Oh, baby, baby! | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[30:51] | How you doing, hot stuff? | 怎么样 美女 |
[30:53] | That’s a nice dress. Can I talk you out of it? | 裙子不错 能脱下来吗 |
[31:01] | You throwing a costume party out there? | 你们是在搞化装舞会吗 |
[31:02] | Well, here’s you in your costume | 这是你试图在太平间 |
[31:04] | after you tried to kill Harold Leone at the morgue. | 杀死哈罗德·利昂的装束 |
[31:08] | That’s a guy walking down the street. | 不过是一个人在路上走 |
[31:09] | That’s all I see. | 我只看到了这个 |
[31:10] | Yeah, well, you seem to be walking down a lot of streets | 没错 但你看来常去案发现场 |
[31:12] | where homicides happen. Let’s see. | 周边散步 让我们来看看 |
[31:14] | Robert Decker, | 罗伯特·德克尔 |
[31:15] | assault convictions, manslaughter, | 斗殴 杀人 |
[31:18] | a person of interest in six contract killings. | 六起买凶杀人案的嫌疑犯 |
[31:22] | Look, you got no proof. | 你手里没有任何证据 |
[31:23] | No witnesses can say I was there. | 没有人能证明我在那里 |
[31:26] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[31:28] | We found your gun | 我们在你的车门里 |
[31:29] | hidden in the door panel of your car. | 找到了藏着的枪 |
[31:32] | It’s gonna match the bullets fired in the Morgue. | 相信里面的子弹会和太平间枪案的一样 |
[31:35] | I’ve got you. | 我抓到你了 |
[31:36] | Now, why don’t you tell me who hired you? | 现在 为什么不告诉我是谁雇了你 |
[31:37] | I’ll put in a good word with the D.A. | 我会在检察官前说你几句好话 |
[31:41] | Come on. Who hired you? | 招了吧 谁雇的你 |
[31:43] | Was it Michael Carcano? | 是迈克尔·卡卡诺吗 |
[31:44] | I got nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[31:48] | What are you, like 60 years old? | 你多大 六十了吧 |
[31:50] | So, even another 10 years is gonna be life in prison for you. | 就算判个十年 对你来说也是终身监禁 |
[31:54] | I got more friends on the inside | 我在牢里的朋友 |
[31:56] | than the outside at this point. | 可比在牢外的多 |
[32:03] | You guys run a real tight ship here. | 你们这儿的人真是配合默契啊 |
[32:06] | Castle… what the hell? | 卡塞尔 搞什么 |
[32:10] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[32:11] | I was looking at old photos taken at Glitterati in the ’70s. | 我在找70年代在名流拍摄的老照片 |
[32:14] | I found three of Vince | 结果发现了三张文森 |
[32:15] | on the dance floor boogying his heart out. | 在舞池里尽情摇摆的照片 |
[32:17] | Okay, so Vince went to the club. How is that news? | 好吧 文森去夜店玩了 这有什么稀奇 |
[32:19] | Because these pictures are taken on three different occasions, | 因为这些照片是在不同场合拍的 |
[32:23] | and he’s always wearing the same thing. | 而他总是穿着一样的衣服 |
[32:26] | The powder-blue suit. | 灰蓝色西装 |
[32:27] | It’s a designated disco outfit. | 这是个特定的迪斯科装束 |
[32:28] | Vince must’ve gone to Glitterati the night that he was killed. | 文森一定在被杀当晚去了名流 |
[32:30] | It might even be where he was killed, | 或许他就在那里被杀的 |
[32:32] | because look who owns the club. | 看看这家俱乐部的老板是谁 |
[32:42] | Excuse me one second. Beckett. | 请等一下 贝克特 |
[32:44] | Where’s Harold? | 哈罗德在哪儿 |
[32:45] | – He just took off for a second to take a leak. – Find him. | -他刚去上厕所了 -找到他 |
[32:48] | Frank Russo owned the club back then, and he owns it now. | 弗兰克·鲁索以前是这家俱乐部的老板 现在也是 |
[32:51] | Got it. | 明白 |
[33:02] | Hey, sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[33:02] | You want to see Mr. Russo, you need to make an appointment. | 你要是想见鲁索先生 得先预约才行 |
[33:04] | Oh, no sweat. | 没关系 |
[33:12] | Who the — Harol– Harold? | 是谁… 哈罗德 |
[33:14] | Admit you killed Vince. | 承认你杀了文森吧 |
[33:16] | Just admit it to me, and you won’t suffer. | 乖乖承认吧 我让你死个痛快 |
[33:19] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[33:20] | Drop the weapon, Harold! | 放下武器 哈罗德 |
[33:21] | Drop it now! | 马上发现 |
[33:27] | Where is my stuff? | 我的东西在哪儿 |
[33:28] | The booking officer made me empty my pockets. | 警官把我口袋都掏空了 |
[33:30] | You have bigger problems than your personal effects, Harold, | 你现在的问题要比你的个人物品严重的多 哈罗德 |
[33:32] | Like assault charges, like lying to the police. | 比如非法袭击 比如欺骗警察 |
[33:36] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[33:39] | What year is it? | 现在是哪一年 |
[33:43] | Don’t — | 别… |
[33:43] | Drop the act, Harold. | 别装了 哈罗德 |
[33:45] | Tell me what year it is. | 告诉我今年是哪一年 |
[33:46] | – I know that you know. – Please stop. Please. | -我知道你很清楚 -求你了 别问了 |
[33:49] | What year is it, Harold? | 到底是哪一年 哈罗德 |
[33:50] | It is the year I need it to be, okay? | 我希望现在就是那一年 可以吗 |
[33:53] | When Vince was alive and things were good. | 那时候文森还活着 一切都很美好 |
[33:56] | Harold, what makes you think Frank Russo killed Vince? | 哈罗德 你为什么认为是弗兰克·鲁索杀了文森 |
[34:01] | Vince only ever wore that blue suit to Glitterati. | 文森只有去名流才穿那件蓝西装 |
[34:06] | When you two said that’s what he had on, I knew. | 当你们说他死时穿着那件 我就知道了 |
[34:09] | What else do you remember about what happened that night? | 关于那晚发生的事 你还记得多少 |
[34:12] | Before we went to dinner, | 在我们去吃晚饭之前 |
[34:14] | Vince told me that he needed to meet up with me later, | 文森跟我说晚点要见我 |
[34:17] | that he had something important to tell me. | 他有很重要的事情要说 |
[34:19] | And then when he didn’t show up, I got worried. | 然后他迟迟没有露面 我很担心 |
[34:21] | I…I was driving all over the place looking for him, | 我开着车到处去找 |
[34:25] | I-I hit all of his old haunts. I even went to Glitterati. | 我去了他所有经常去的地方 我甚至去了名流 |
[34:29] | But there was a sign on the door | 但门上贴了个告示 |
[34:30] | that said it was closed for a private event. | 写着因私事关闭 |
[34:34] | And when you heard Vince had that suit on? | 而当你听说文森穿着那件西装 |
[34:36] | I figured the private event was Frank killing him. | 我想那私事就是弗兰克杀害了他 |
[34:40] | But I knew I couldn’t just go straight at Frank, | 但我知道我不能直接去找他算账 |
[34:43] | not after he tried to whack me. | 特别是在他要干掉我之后 |
[34:44] | You were playing us the whole time. | 你就一直耍我们 |
[34:47] | No, no. Not at the beginning. | 不 不 一开始并没有 |
[34:49] | But when I got shot at… that’s when things got real. | 但那天有人朝我开枪 我的记忆就回来了 |
[34:53] | It was like, uh — like a bubble popped inside me. | 就像是 突然明白了过来 |
[34:58] | You asked us to bring you to the precinct | 你让我们带你去警局 |
[35:00] | hoping you could see what Frank looks like now, | 就是想知道弗兰克现在长什么样子 |
[35:03] | hoping we would lead you right to his doorstep. | 希望我们能直接把你送到他门前 |
[35:06] | Frank needed to pay for what he did to Vince. | 弗兰克要为他对文森做的事付出代价 |
[35:09] | I didn’t try to whack anybody — Not Vince, Not Harold, either. | 我没有想要干掉任何人 包括文森和哈罗德 |
[35:13] | Then who did, Frank? | 那是谁干的 弗兰克 |
[35:14] | How the hell would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[35:15] | But if Harold is saying that I took out Vince, | 但如果哈罗德说是我杀的文森 |
[35:17] | he is way off base. | 那真是大错特错 |
[35:20] | Well, Vince went to Glitterati that night, | 文森那晚去了名流 |
[35:21] | yet you had it closed for an event. | 而你却正好因为私事停业 |
[35:23] | It’s your club, Frank. | 这是你的俱乐部 弗兰克 |
[35:24] | Are you trying to tell us that | 你是要告诉我 |
[35:25] | you don’t know what’s going on inside your own club? | 你不知道你自己的俱乐部里发生了什么吗 |
[35:28] | What happened that night? | 那晚到底发生了什么 |
[35:31] | What I’m about to tell you, I never told anybody. | 我从未跟别人说过这件事 |
[35:35] | It was Vince. | 是文森 |
[35:36] | Vince booked the club that night. | 文森才是那晚包下了俱乐部的人 |
[35:39] | Vince had the private event? | 文森有私事吗 |
[35:41] | He brought it up to me over dinner, | 他在晚饭时跟我提出来 |
[35:42] | said he wanted the club to himself that night. | 说要把俱乐部整晚都包下来 |
[35:45] | I mean, he was the boss. What was I gonna do, say no? | 他是老大 我能拒绝吗 |
[35:48] | Vince goes to my club, ends up missing. | 文森去了我的俱乐部 结果失踪了 |
[35:52] | If people knew that, they would’ve thought I killed him, | 如果人们知道的话 他们就会以为是我杀了他的 |
[35:54] | So I kept my mouth shut about it. | 所以我从没说过这件事 |
[35:56] | Why would Vince want the club? | 文森为什么要包下俱乐部 |
[35:59] | He had been talking about settling down, getting married. | 他一直在说要收心 要结婚 |
[36:01] | I figured he was proposing to some girl. | 我猜他是要跟某个姑娘求婚 |
[36:02] | Plus, when I opened up the next morning, | 再加上 第二天早上我去开门的时候 |
[36:05] | “Last dance” was on the turntable. | 《最后一舞》的碟就放在转盘上 |
[36:09] | A romantic favorite back then. | 那时候最浪漫的歌曲 |
[36:11] | So, what girl? | 哪个姑娘 |
[36:12] | He didn’t talk about her, and I didn’t ask. | 他从没提起过 我也没问 |
[36:15] | But I knew he had someone special in his life. | 但我知道有这么个人对他很重要 |
[36:16] | Who’s this mystery woman? | 那个神秘的女人是谁 |
[36:18] | Did she lure Vince to the club to be assassinated, | 是她引诱文森到俱乐部杀了他 |
[36:21] | or…some romantic plan of his go horribly awry? | 还是他的浪漫计划出了大纰漏 |
[36:25] | That may be exactly what happened. | 可能就是这么一回事 |
[36:28] | I went through Harold’s personal effects. | 我翻看了哈罗德的个人物品 |
[36:30] | Look at what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[36:46] | Was this the item that you were so worried about, Harold? | 你担心的是这个吗 哈罗德 |
[36:51] | It’s from Coney Island. Just like Vince’s. | 康尼岛的 和文森的一模一样 |
[36:55] | Even has the same date stamped on it. | 连敲在后面的日期也一样 |
[36:59] | You carried it with you just like Vince did. | 你也和文森一样 随身携带 |
[37:02] | Seeing it at the morgue brought you to tears. | 你在太平间里一看到它就红了眼睛 |
[37:06] | You and Vince were in love. | 你和文森是爱人 |
[37:11] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:13] | We were. | 我们是爱人 |
[37:15] | We tried not to be, but… | 我们也尝试过不去爱 可… |
[37:19] | And you were going to lose him. | 而你就要失去他了 |
[37:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:25] | You can’t be thinking that I killed Vince. | 你不会以为是我杀了文森吧 |
[37:28] | Yeah, we believe that he went to Glitterati | 没错 我们相信他是去名流 |
[37:30] | to propose marriage. | 求婚的 |
[37:32] | He was leaving you for a woman. | 他为了一个女人要离开你 |
[37:34] | Of course he was. | 那是当然 |
[37:36] | I was the one who told him he had to get married. | 叫他结婚的人是我 |
[37:39] | It would ruin him if people found out about us. | 如果有人发现我们的关系 那会毁了他 |
[37:44] | Being his number two… | 能做他背后的人… |
[37:47] | was enough for me. | 我就很满足了 |
[37:51] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[37:53] | If Vince was getting married, | 如果文森要结婚 |
[37:54] | how come no one else knew about it? | 怎么可能没人知道呢 |
[37:56] | It had to be kept hush-hush. | 这是一个秘密 |
[37:58] | You see, this was more than a marriage. | 这不仅仅是一桩婚事 |
[38:01] | It was a merger. | 也是一次合并 |
[38:02] | Vince was gonna marry Michael Carcano’s sister | 文森要娶的是迈克尔·卡卡诺的妹妹 |
[38:06] | and unite the two families. | 两家合为一家 |
[38:10] | But he never told me that he was gonna propose that night. | 但他从没告诉过我 他要在那晚求婚 |
[38:14] | Who is Michael Carcano’s sister? What’s her name? | 迈克尔·卡卡诺的妹妹是谁 她叫什么名字 |
[38:20] | Frank’s not here. | 弗兰克不在 |
[38:21] | Yeah, actually, we’re not looking for Frank, Mrs. Russo. | 没事 其实我们找的不是弗兰克·鲁索夫人 |
[38:23] | Would you mind if we came in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[38:26] | Let’s keep this short. | 长话短说吧 |
[38:27] | My meditation teacher’s on her way. | 我的冥想老师就快到了 |
[38:29] | Okay, so then why don’t you tell us | 好吧 你来说说 |
[38:31] | what happened at Glitterati the night that Vince vanished? | 文森消失那晚 名流到底发生了什么 |
[38:33] | – How would I know? – Because you were there. | -我怎么会知道 -因为你在场 |
[38:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[38:38] | Vince had “Last dance” playing. | 文森放了那首《最后一舞》 |
[38:40] | You thought he was going to propose, | 你以为他就要求婚了 |
[38:42] | to cement, as it were, | 为了巩固 |
[38:44] | the union between your two families. | 你们两家的关系 |
[38:47] | But he couldn’t go through with it. | 但他却无法向你求婚 |
[38:49] | You couldn’t handle the rejection. | 你接受不了拒绝 |
[38:51] | So, as he left, you shot him in the back, | 于是 等他转身 你朝他开了枪 |
[38:53] | then again in the face. | 然后正脸又是一枪 |
[38:54] | You know, because it was personal. | 因为这是个人恩怨 |
[38:57] | You guys have quite the imagination. | 你们的想法真是天马行空 |
[38:59] | Your brother knew that Vince’s murder would trigger a mob war, | 你哥哥知道文森的死会引发黑帮大战 |
[39:02] | So he used his access to concrete | 于是他利用混凝土之便 |
[39:04] | to make Vince disappear. | 让文森消失 |
[39:06] | After that, you hitched your wagon to Frank, | 之后 你又勾搭上了弗兰克 |
[39:08] | but his tenure as head of the Bianchi family was… | 但是他在比安奇家族的地位实在是… |
[39:11] | disappointingly brief. | 微乎其微 |
[39:15] | You can’t prove any of this. | 你们什么都证明不了 |
[39:17] | All you’ve got is a story. Now get out. | 只不过是个推论 你们可以走了 |
[39:22] | If it is just a story, | 如果只是推论 |
[39:23] | then you wouldn’t have hired a hit man. | 那你也不会雇一个杀手 |
[39:26] | Robert Decker decided that he didn’t want to die in prison, | 罗伯特·德克尔不想死在监狱里 |
[39:29] | so he rolled on you. | 他供出了你 |
[39:31] | He told us that you paid him to kill Harold | 他告诉我们 当你发现哈罗德配合警方后 |
[39:33] | when you found out he was talking to the cops. | 是你雇他杀了哈罗德 |
[39:35] | And here’s the funny part. | 而有趣的是 |
[39:37] | Well, maybe not so funny to you. | 也许对你来说很无趣 |
[39:39] | Nobody, including Harold, knew you killed Vince. | 没有人 包括哈罗德知道你杀了文森 |
[39:42] | If you had just left Harold alone, | 如果你不去追杀哈罗德 |
[39:44] | it would’ve stayed that way. | 事情也许就算过去了 |
[39:48] | Maria Russo… | 玛丽亚·鲁索 |
[39:51] | you are under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder. | 你因涉嫌谋杀被逮捕 |
[39:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:05] | I wish Vince had just said yes to her. | 真希望文森答应了他们的婚事 |
[40:08] | Maybe then he’d still be alive. | 这样也许他还活着 |
[40:11] | Well, he had to follow his heart. | 但至少他遵从了自己的心 |
[40:13] | It’s probably what he wanted to tell you that night. | 这也许是他那晚想告诉你的 |
[40:15] | Isn’t that something, knowing he did that for me? | 知道他为我付出的真相 真有那么重要吗 |
[40:18] | So, how does it feel to be in the 2010s? | 在21世纪的感觉如何 |
[40:21] | Eh, it’s okay. | 还行吧 |
[40:23] | I’m ready to say goodbye to the ’70s, | 我已经做好准备 告别70年代 |
[40:25] | say goodbye to Vince. | 告别文森 |
[40:26] | Well, then let’s do it the right way. | 那我们就用70年代的方式来告别吧 |
[40:29] | Honor the times along with the man. | 以此纪念随时间逝去的人 |
[40:31] | Castle, tell me you don’t mea– | 卡塞尔 别告诉我你… |
[40:32] | Oh, but I do. | 没错 |
[40:39] | I had no idea you could disco dance! | 真没想到你还会跳迪斯科 |
[40:41] | Oh, Castle, I’m a woman of many hidden talents. | 卡塞尔 我隐藏的天赋多了去呢 |
[40:46] | I look forward to discovering every single one. | 待我一个一个慢慢发现 |
[40:50] | – Hey, dad. – Oh, sweetie, I’m digging those groovy duds! | -老爸 -宝贝 我这衣服时髦吧 |
[40:53] | Doesn’t she look stunning in this outfit? | 她这身打扮是不是美极了 |
[40:55] | I’m just glad it covers more this time. | 这次遮得多了点 我很欣慰 |
[40:57] | Oh, dad. | 老爸 |
[40:58] | I — what? | 我怎么了 |
[40:59] | Mother. | 老妈 |
[41:01] | Thank you so much for everything. | 非常感谢你做的一切 |
[41:03] | It was spectacular. | 真是太棒了 |
[41:05] | Now that you guys have connected to my vision here, | 看来你们终于理解我的审美了 |
[41:08] | perhaps we can revisit the flowers? | 或许我们再去挑挑花 |
[41:10] | – No. – No? | -不 -不要吗 |
[41:12] | Dig it, man. | 享受吧 |
[41:13] | The ’70s is a cool place to vist, | 70年代还真是挺酷的 |
[41:15] | but I would not want to live there, bro. | 但我可不想活在70年代 |
[41:18] | You sure about that, blood? | 你确定吗 |
[41:23] | Oh, lord, have mercy! | 老天 行行好 |
[41:25] | Oh, Snookie, Snookie now. Hey! | 斯努基 斯努基模式开启 |
[41:33] | Captain Gates. | 盖茨警监 |
[41:35] | Does this mean all is forgiven? | 是不是说明原谅我们了 |
[41:37] | It means I like to dance, Mr. Castle. | 只是说明我喜欢跳舞 卡塞尔先生 |
[41:43] | Hey. Oh, perfect. | 太好了 |
[41:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:50] | Oh, Castle, look. Look at Harold. | 卡塞尔 看 看哈罗德 |