Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:23] What if we got married on the cyclone? 我在飓风上结婚怎么样
[00:26] The roller coaster at Coney Island? 科尼岛的过山车吗
[00:28] Come on. How much fun would that be? 想想啊 那得多好玩
[00:30] And talk about an appropriate, 而且你说这多合适啊
[00:32] if not slightly on-the-nose metaphor… 虽然这暗喻的意思有点明显
[00:35] a bride and groom together, side-by-side, 新娘新郎肩并肩
[00:37] as they go through the ups and downs, 经历人生中的起起伏伏
[00:38] the twists and turns, and the loop-de-loops of life. 辗转波折 和周而复始
[00:41] Castle, I love you, 卡塞尔我爱你
[00:41] but I will not marry you on a ride 但我不会在车上 太空
[00:43] or up in space or on a slide. 或过山车上跟你结婚
[00:46] Bet Dr. Seuss got married somewhere fun. 苏斯博士肯定在个很有趣的地方结的婚
[00:48] Yes, his wife’s living room. 是啊 在他妻子的客厅里
[00:51] How many people do you think can fit 而且那种过山车上
[00:53] in one of those roller-coaster cars, anyway? 能塞下多少人啊
[00:55] 20? 30? 二三十吗
[00:57] You know, that’s a good point. 说得对
[00:59] We should determine exactly whom we are going to invite. 我们该决定好我们该请谁
[01:02] Yeah, good idea. 是啊 好主意
[01:04] That way we can determine exactly how big 这样我们就能决定该建造一个
[01:07] a roller-coaster car we need to build. 多大的过山车了
[01:08] Or how big of an actual venue we need. 或者我们需要一个多大的实际场地
[01:10] Either way, I’ll go and get the paper. 不管怎样 我去拿纸
[01:12] I’ll get a pen. 我去拿笔
[01:14] And I will get the phone. 我还是接电话吧
[01:17] Beckett. 贝克特
[01:22] You know, there’s a good argument for keeping the list really small. 要知道 少请点人是很有道理的
[01:25] Just immediate family. 比如只请近亲
[01:27] This argument doesn’t have something to do with 你的道理跟某种
[01:28] a certain amusement park ride, does it? 游乐园器械无关吧
[01:30] I’m being serious. 我是认真的
[01:31] Getting married is an intimate act, 结婚是件私密的事
[01:33] and our ceremony should reflect that intimacy. 我们的仪式应该也很有私密感
[01:35] And that way, we could all fit into one car. 而且这样 我们都能坐进过山车里了
[01:37] Ryan, how do you feel about roller coasters? 莱恩 你对过山车什么意见
[01:39] Ooh, make me nauseous. Why? 让我想吐 怎么了
[01:41] No reason. Who’s our victim? 没什么 死者是谁
[01:43] Peter Cordero, 26. 彼得·科尔德罗 26岁
[01:45] According to the super, he lives alone. 据楼管说 他是独居
[01:47] He’s a future’s trader at JP Harding, 是哈丁集团的期货交易员
[01:49] the Wall Street investment firm. 是华尔街的投资公司
[01:50] And how was he killed? 他怎么死的
[01:51] Uh, single GSW to the chest. 胸口中一枪致死
[01:53] Looks like his own future got traded. 看来他的未来[期货]被卖掉了
[01:55] Yeah, not without a fight first. 而且还拼死挣扎了一番
[01:57] Who found the body? 谁发现了尸体
[01:58] Well, that’s an interesting question. 这个问题很有趣
[02:00] At 10:03 p.m., a woman made a 911 call 晚上10点3分 一个女人拨打911
[02:04] from a pay phone down the block, 电话是从街区前边一部付费电话打出
[02:06] but she refused to leave her name. 但她没说名字
[02:08] A pay phone down the block? 街区前边的一部付费电话
[02:10] But how would she know he was dead unless… 那她怎么知道他死了呢 除非…
[02:12] Unless she was in the apartment. 除非她进过公寓
[02:14] Well, lividity places the time of death 从尸斑来看 死亡时间
[02:16] 8:00 and 10:00, 在8点到10点之间
[02:17] So if the 911 call came in at 10:03… 如果911电话是10点3分拨出
[02:21] She could be our killer. 她可能就是凶手
[02:22] Esposito’s checking security-cam footage. 埃斯波西托在检查监控录像
[02:24] Hopefully, we caught her on tape. 希望能拍到她
[02:25] Now, is it just me, or is it odd 只有我觉得奇怪吗
[02:27] that our victim is wearing a suit jacket, tie, pants, 死者穿着西装外套 打领带 裤子
[02:30] shoes, but his shirt is unbuttoned? 鞋子 却唯有衬衫解开了
[02:32] It’s odd, all right. And look at this… 的确挺怪 还有这个
[02:36] His shirt was on and buttoned when he was shot. 他被射杀时 他的衬衫是穿好扣好的
[02:39] So our killer unbuttoned his shirt after he was dead. 那么凶手是在他死后解开衬衫的
[02:42] Yep. 是的
[02:43] The killer was looking for something. 凶手在找什么
[02:46] A pricy necklace or… oh, a bunch of cash 价值连城的项链 或者像《华尔街之狼》那样
[02:48] taped to his chest like “Wolf of Wall Street.” 找贴在他胸前的一堆现金
[02:51] There’s something else. 还有别的
[02:52] I didn’t find any defensive wounds, 我完全找不到自卫伤
[02:54] So if there was a fight out there, 如果他们在那边发生了打斗
[02:56] I don’t think this guy was in it. 估计他是没参与
[02:58] Yo, Beckett. 贝克特
[02:59] There are no security cameras in the lobby, 大堂没有监控摄像头
[03:01] but I found one in a liquor store down the street. 但街上一家酒肆有摄像头
[03:04] It got a shot of that pay phone right when the 911 call came in. 拍到了911电话打进来时付费电话那里的照片
[03:09] Okay. Canvas the neighbors. 在邻里排查
[03:10] See if anyone saw her in the building. 看是否有人在楼里看到过她
[03:12] Did you talk to next of kin yet? 你们找到近亲了吗
[03:13] Well, the guy didn’t have any immediate family, 他没有很近的亲属
[03:15] But he did list a cousin in Queens, 但他在皇后区有个堂亲
[03:18] a Maria Cordero, as his in-case-of-emergency. 玛利亚·科尔德罗 是他的紧急联系人
[03:21] All right, bring her in. 好的 去带她来局里
[03:21] Let’s see if she recognizes the woman in the photo. 看她是否认得照片里的女人
[03:24] Castle and I will go to his place of work 我和卡塞尔去他工作的地方
[03:25] and see what they know there. 看看他们知道什么
[03:26] All right. 好的
[03:33] No. No. I’m sorry. I don’t know her. 抱歉 我不认识她
[03:37] Maria, did your cousin say anything about having a girlfriend? 玛利亚 你堂哥有没有提过他有女朋友
[03:40] No. He said he didn’t have time. Work was his life. 没有 他说他没时间 工作是他的全部
[03:44] Were the two of you close? 你们很亲密吗
[03:45] Peter was like my brother. 彼得就像我哥哥一样
[03:48] When he was 10, his parents died in the big earthquake in Venezuela. 他10岁时 他父母死于委内瑞拉的一场大地震
[03:52] My parents adopted him and brought him to the states. 我父母领养了他 把他带来美国
[03:56] Did Peter say anything about having any enemies? 彼得有提过他有什么仇家吗
[03:58] No. Peter was a sweet guy. 没有 他人很好
[04:01] He never forgot where he came from… 他从未忘记自己的出身
[04:03] Not like those privileged, silver-spoon types he worked with. 不像他工作上那些生于富贵人家的人
[04:07] He was a scholarship kid, 他是个拿奖学金的孩子
[04:08] so everything he got was through hard work. 他得到的一切都是靠努力工作
[04:12] When did you talk to him last? 你最后一次跟他说话是什么时候
[04:13] A few days ago. 几天前
[04:16] And how did he seem? 他精神如何
[04:19] Stressed, actually. 压力很大的样子
[04:21] Did he say what about? 他说是什么事了吗
[04:22] No. I-I don’t know. 没有 我不知道
[04:24] When I asked him, he said something happened at work, 我问他时 他只说是工作上的事
[04:27] but it wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle. 不过他应付得来
[04:33] JP Harding investment bank. 哈丁集团投资银行
[04:35] This place is either the engine of capitalism 这里要么是资本主义的动力
[04:38] or the poster child of greed and corruption, 要么是贪婪和腐败的代表
[04:41] depending on which paper you read. 这要看你读哪份报纸了
[04:43] Maybe the invisible hand of the market killed Peter. 或许是市场的无形之手杀了彼得
[04:45] It would explain the lack of defensive wounds. 这就能解释他为什么没有自卫伤了
[04:48] You know, prep-school buddy of mine came to work here out of college. 我预科学校的一个同学离开大学后来这儿工作
[04:51] He made a quarter of a billion dollars before he was 30, 他不到30就挣了2.5亿
[04:54] retired, and bought an island. 然后退休 买了座小岛
[04:56] Wait. He owns his own island? 什么 他有自己的小岛
[04:58] We should definitely invite him to the wedding. 我们应该请他来参加婚礼
[05:00] Excuse me. Hi, I’m detective Beckett. 你好 我是贝克特探长
[05:03] We need to speak with Peter Cordero’s boss. 我们要见彼得·科尔德罗的上司
[05:04] Jamie Berman, I believe? 是杰米·波曼吧
[05:06] Can I tell him what it’s regarding? 我能告诉他是关于什么事的吗
[05:08] Killing — 猎杀
[05:10] are you capable of it? 你们有这个本事吗
[05:12] Because if you are, I will make you rich. 如果你们有 我能让你们发大财
[05:17] Goldman just poached consolidated’s pension account 高盛今早刚从我们这里挖走了
[05:20] from us this morning, so I am offering a bounty. 集团的养老金账户 所以我现在悬赏
[05:25] Neal? 尼尔
[05:29] A million dollars to the first son of a bitch at this table 一百万美金 给在座之中第一个
[05:31] to poach an account back from Goldman. 从高盛那里把客户挖回来的人
[05:34] It’s open season, guys — open-hunting season. 狩猎季节到了 各位 狩猎季节
[05:38] I want you to make them bleed! 我要你们把他们杀得血肉横飞
[05:41] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[05:43] All right, let’s go! 好了 上吧
[05:44] Excuse me, Mr. Berman. 打扰一下 波曼先生
[05:47] Detective Beckett. Could we have a word, please? 贝克特探长 能说几句吗
[05:49] I told you S.E.C. pricks to talk to my lawyer. 你们这些证监会找茬的去跟我律师谈
[05:52] I’m not S.E.C. I’m NYPD — homicide. 我不是证监会的 是纽约警局的 凶案组
[05:56] Homicide? 凶案组
[05:59] I apologize for the theatrics, detective, 刚刚那出戏抱歉了 探长
[06:02] but in this world, it gets results. 但在这个世界 钱能激励他们
[06:05] And here I thought the stories 我还以为
[06:06] of wall street excess were exaggerated. 那些华尔街故事太夸张了呢
[06:08] Mr. Berman, I understand that Peter Cordero 波曼先生 据我所知彼得·科尔德罗
[06:10] reported directly to you. 是你的直属下属
[06:12] Yes, he was my best commodities’ trader. 对 他是我手下最好的期货操盘手
[06:14] And one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. 是我见过的最好的人
[06:16] In this part of the world, anyway. 至少是在这个圈子里
[06:18] Do you have any leads? 你们有什么线索了吗
[06:19] Uh, just one. 只有一个
[06:20] Do you recognize this woman? 你认识这个女人吗
[06:25] No. I’m afraid I don’t. 不 不认识
[06:27] Well, according to Peter Cordero’s family, 据彼得·科尔德罗的家人说
[06:29] he was having some trouble here at work. 他在工作上遇到了麻烦
[06:32] Do you have any idea what that might have been? 你知道可能是什么事吗
[06:33] No idea. 不知道
[06:34] In fact, he was having one of the best months he’s ever had. 其实 他本月业绩是最好的一个月
[06:36] And what about his clients? Any problems there? 那他的客户呢 有什么问题吗
[06:38] Well, Pete was a rising star. His clients loved him… 他是明日之星 客户们都喜欢他
[06:43] But… 但是
[06:44] But what? 但是什么
[06:45] Last week, I was taking the stairs to the 65th floor — 上周 我走楼梯上65楼
[06:49] my version of exercise — 我的锻炼方式
[06:52] and I saw Peter in the stairwell 我看到彼得在楼梯间里
[06:53] with this guy who looked like a gangbanger. 跟一个看着像小混混的人在一起
[06:56] All tatted up his neck, big scar on his cheek. 脖子上都是纹身 脸上有大刀疤
[07:00] Not the kind of guy you ever see down here. 是在这里不会看到的那种人
[07:02] And he was handing Peter a package about yea big. 他给了彼得一个这么大的包裹
[07:06] When Peter saw me, he looked guilty as hell. 彼得见到我后 一副做了亏心事的样子
[07:10] So I just kept walking. 于是我就走开了
[07:12] And you didn’t ask him about it? 你没有问他吗
[07:14] Yeah, I did later, 我后来问了
[07:15] but he said it was nothing, so I just let it go. 但他说没事 我就没管
[07:18] You saw a gangbanger in your stairwell, 你在楼梯间里看到了小混混
[07:20] and you just let it go? 结果什么都不管
[07:22] This is a high-stress environment, detective. 这是一个高压环境 探长
[07:25] We don’t ask a lot of questions 我们不问那么多
[07:27] about what our people do to — to get through the day. 不打听员工做了什么 来撑过每一天
[07:30] Okay. Do you think you can describe him to a sketch artist? 好吧 你能跟画像师描述一下那个人吗
[07:33] I think so. 可以的
[07:34] Great. I need the names of all of Peter’s associates here at work. 好的 我需要彼得所有同事的名字
[07:37] Of course. 当然
[07:38] Lanie’s got something for us. 蕾妮有新发现
[07:41] Still no indication of defensive wounds, 仍然没有自卫伤的迹象
[07:43] but I did find this when I checked his nails for DNA. 但我在查他指甲里的DNA时发现了这个
[07:50] Numbers. 数字
[07:51] 7 2 3 5 9 8 “7, 2, 3, 5, 9, 8.”
[07:53] He wrote it in pen I’d say four or five days ago. 他在四五天前用钢笔写的
[07:56] But that’s not why I called you. 但我不是为了这个才叫你们过来
[07:59] Look at this. 看这个
[08:01] On his chest, next to the “Y” incision. 在他胸口 Y型缝线的旁边
[08:07] – Look at what? – It’s subtle — -看什么 -很微小
[08:09] so subtle, I almost missed it. 小得我差点都忽略了
[08:11] But I think it explains why his shirt was ripped open. 我觉得这是他衬衫被扯开的原因
[08:15] – You see this grainy material? – Yeah. -看到这里颗粒状的皮肤吗 -嗯
[08:17] It’s adhesive residue. 这是胶水残留
[08:19] In fact, there’s a residue pattern 事实上 残留痕迹
[08:21] from his belly to his chest. 从肚子一直到胸口
[08:23] Adhesive? 胶水
[08:24] Looking at the pattern, 从这个痕迹看
[08:25] I’d say your wall street wolf was wearing a wire. 我觉得这只华尔街之狼戴着窃听器
[08:30] A wire? 窃听器
[08:31] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[08:32] We believe our killer removed it 我们觉得凶手射杀他之后
[08:33] from the victim’s body after shooting him. 把窃听器从死者身上拿走了
[08:35] Do we know who he was wearing a wire for? 知道他是替谁戴着窃听器吗
[08:37] Well, we’re checking 我们还在
[08:38] with other branches of law enforcement right now. 跟其他执法部门核对
[08:40] What about this woman who called in the murder? 这个在凶案后报警的女人呢
[08:42] Have you been able to identify her? 你们查到她的身份了吗
[08:43] You know, no one in Cordero’s life 科尔德罗认识的人当中
[08:45] seems to know who she is, 没有人知道她是谁
[08:46] and we have no idea where to find her. 我们也不知道该去哪找她
[08:48] I…think she just found us. 我觉得…她来找我们了
[08:53] Oh, lord. 天呐
[08:55] I’d say your case just got a lot more complicated. 我得说你们的案子变得更复杂了
[08:58] What is it, sir? 怎么说 长官
[08:58] They’re from the U.S. Attorney’s office. 她们来自联邦检察官办公室
[09:01] You know them? 你认识她们
[09:01] Uh, not the woman from the photo, 不认识照片里的女人
[09:03] but the woman with her is Elizabeth Weston, 但她旁边的那个叫伊丽莎白·韦斯顿
[09:05] The U.S. Attorney for the southern district. 是南方地区的联邦检察官
[09:09] She also happens to be my sister. 还是我妹妹
[09:24] Victoria. Been a while. 维克多利亚 好久不见
[09:26] Yes, it has. 的确
[09:31] And who is this? 这位是
[09:33] I’m Stefanie Goldmark, assistant U.S. Attorney. 我是史黛芬妮·葛马科 联邦助理检察官
[09:35] We’re here about the Cordero murder. 我们为了科尔德罗被杀一案而来
[09:38] Oh, well, that’s funny, 那就有趣了
[09:39] because we have a few questions about that ourselves. 因为我们对此也有许多疑问
[09:41] Starting, Ms. Goldmark, 首先 葛马科女士
[09:42] with why you didn’t identify yourself 你用公共电话报警时
[09:44] when you made that 911 call from the pay phone. 为什么不肯透露自己的身份
[09:49] Because I instructed her not to. 因为我让她别透露的
[09:52] I couldn’t afford to compromise our investigation. 我不能暴露我们的调查
[09:55] What investigation? 什么调查
[09:59] Is there somewhere private we can talk? 我们能找个地方私下谈吗
[10:03] All right, Elizabeth, what’s this all about? 伊丽莎白 到底是什么事
[10:06] Your victim was a confidential informant for my office 死者是我们的秘密线人
[10:09] in an ongoing criminal investigation of JP Harding. 我们在对哈丁集团进行刑事调查
[10:12] Which is why Cordero was wearing a wire. 所以科尔德罗戴着窃听器
[10:15] Yes, and since JP Harding is on the 65th floor, 对 因为哈丁集团在65楼
[10:18] we couldn’t monitor it live. 所以我们无法实时监控
[10:19] Cordero put it on every morning and turned it in every night, 科尔德罗每天早上戴上 晚上上交
[10:22] along with the attached recording device. 连同相应的录音设备
[10:24] Only last night, he didn’t. 但昨晚他没有上交
[10:26] I went to his apartment to see what happened. 我去他的公寓查看情况
[10:28] That’s when I found him, and the wire was gone. 于是发现他死了 窃听器也不在了
[10:31] We think that there was something key 我们认为窃听器录下了
[10:32] to our investigation on that wire 对我们调查很关键的信息
[10:34] and that’s why he was killed. 而他也因此被杀
[10:35] So where are you on leads? 你们掌握了什么线索
[10:39] Well, uh, ballistics is running the slug, 弹道科在查子弹的来历
[10:41] but right now the only lead is this sketch, 但目前的线索只有这个画像
[10:43] provided by Mr. Cordero’s boss, Jamie Berman. 由科尔德罗先生的老板杰米·波曼提供
[10:46] It’s of a man he saw with our victim. 他看到过这个人和被害人一起
[10:48] Well, I wouldn’t put much credence in that sketch. 还是别太相信这个画像
[10:50] Why? Why is that? 为什么
[10:52] Because Berman is the target of our investigation. 因为波曼是我们这次调查的目标
[10:55] Jamie Berman, head of JP Harding? 杰米·波曼 哈丁集团的负责人
[10:57] We’ve been trying to mount a case against him for years — 我们试图立案起诉他很多年了
[10:59] Insider trading, securities fraud. 内线交易 证券欺诈
[11:01] We know he’s doing it. 我们知道他做了
[11:02] We just haven’t been able to get proof. 但一直没拿到证据
[11:04] Not without getting inside. 除非能够打入内部
[11:06] Berman’s too careful. 波曼很谨慎
[11:07] Then, last month, we caught a break. 上个月我们有了突破口
[11:09] Peter Cordero was found with a baggie of cocaine 彼得·科尔德罗在一次盘查中
[11:11] during a stop-and-frisk. 被搜出一袋可卡因
[11:13] With his priors for possession when he was a teen, 由于他还是青少年时就持有过毒品
[11:15] he was facing 5 to 10. 他面临着5到10年的监禁
[11:17] You got Cordero to play ball. 你们让科尔德罗和你们合作
[11:19] He jumped at an immunity deal. 他欣然同意了豁免协议
[11:20] He’d already gotten valuable information 他已经掌握了一些有价值的信息
[11:22] on his wire recordings. 存在窃听录音器里
[11:23] But yesterday, he was scheduled 但是昨天 他本来应该
[11:25] to meet with Berman one-on-one. 和波曼单独面谈
[11:27] He was gonna push him to open up about some of his deals. 逼他说出他干的一些勾当
[11:29] Cordero may have pushed too hard. 科尔德罗可能逼太紧了
[11:31] We think Berman made Cordero in that meeting. 我们认为波曼在会面时识破了科尔德罗
[11:35] So you think Jamie Berman’s somehow responsible 所以你们认为杰米·波曼
[11:37] for Cordero’s death? 与科尔德罗的死有关
[11:38] Well, if Berman knew 是的 如果波曼知道
[11:39] he had incriminated himself on tape… 自己在录音带上供认了罪行
[11:42] He’d go to any lengths to get it back. 他会不惜一切把它夺回来的
[11:44] Victoria, this investigation is ongoing, 维多利亚 调查还在继续
[11:47] and exposing it to Mr. Berman or anyone at JP Harding 如果将消息透露给波曼或哈丁集团的人
[11:50] would break federal statutes. 就会违反联邦法律
[11:52] But I thought that this was something 但我觉得你和你的团队
[11:54] that you and your team needed to know. 必须知道这些事
[11:56] I’d certainly say so. 那是当然
[11:58] So I trust that you will keep my office in the loop 那么如果案件的调查出现了重大进展
[12:00] if there are any… significant developments. 你们一定会通知我们
[12:03] Is that clear? 清楚了吗
[12:05] Of course. 当然
[12:14] Sir, I didn’t — I didn’t know you had a sister. 长官 我不知道你还有个妹妹
[12:17] Oh, well, now you do. 现在你知道了
[12:24] U.S. Attorney for the southern district? 南部地区的联邦检察官
[12:27] That’s a really big deal. 这可不是什么小事
[12:30] Why hasn’t Gates ever mentioned her before? 为什么盖茨以前从没有提过她
[12:32] I don’t know, but there was definitely a subtle chill 不知道 但她们之间
[12:33] between the two of them. 绝对有点僵
[12:35] “A subtle chill”? 有点僵
[12:36] More like a polar vortex. 我看是极地漩涡
[12:38] I’m guessing something happened between them in the past — 我猜她们俩过去应该发生了点什么
[12:42] Something deeply personal 十分私人的事
[12:43] that Gates does not want us to know about. 盖茨不愿我们知道
[12:46] I’ll give you a dollar if you ask her. 如果你去问她我就给你一美金
[12:48] – No way. – Come on. Aren’t you curious? -才不 -别这样 你不好奇吗
[12:49] Yeah, but I like my job too much. 好奇啊 但我太喜欢我的工作了
[12:51] Hey, so, uh, there may be something to the U.S. Attorney’s theory. 联邦检察官的说法可能有点靠谱
[12:55] I checked Cordero’s calendar. 我查了一下科尔德罗的日历
[12:56] He was scheduled to meet with Berman 他昨天下午五点的确安排了
[12:57] at 5 p.m. yesterday. 和波曼会面
[12:58] And whatever they talked about, it got heated. 不管他们说了什么 情况有点不妙
[13:01] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[13:02] According to building security, 根据楼层的监控录像
[13:03] the two of them left shortly after 两人很快就离开了
[13:05] and seemed to be in the middle of a fight. 并且看起来像起了争执
[13:14] Yeah, Peter and I had words yesterday. 是的 彼得和我昨天说过话
[13:16] So what? 怎么了
[13:17] So, you didn’t tell us about that 今天早上我们谈话的时候
[13:18] – when we talked this morning. – ‘Cause it wasn’t relevant. -你没告诉我们 -因为这不相关
[13:20] How is it not relevant? 怎么不相关呢
[13:22] The video shows you leaving together. 录像显示你们俩同时离开
[13:23] Two hours later, he’s dead. 两小时后 他就死了
[13:24] It’s not relevant because I didn’t kill him. 不相关是因为我没有杀他
[13:27] Honestly, detective, what would be my motive? 说真的 探长 我有什么动机呢
[13:31] What exactly were the two of you arguing about? 你们俩到底为什么起了争执
[13:34] A business deal. 一笔生意
[13:36] You looked pretty worked up for a business deal. 为一笔生意的话 你太激动了吧
[13:38] There was a lot riding on it. 这笔生意很重要
[13:40] What was the deal? 什么生意
[13:41] Client confidentiality, detective. 客户隐私 探长
[13:44] I’m not at liberty to discuss it. 我不能说
[13:46] You had a meeting with Peter before that. 你和彼得在此之前会过面
[13:48] What were you speaking about then? 你们那时候在谈什么
[13:49] Other financial matters. 其他的财务问题
[13:51] What kind of financial matters? 什么样的财务问题
[13:52] Sensitive ones, any discussion of which, 敏感的问题 任何对此的探讨
[13:55] even with law enforcement, 即使是跟执法部门
[13:56] would be considered insider trading. 都可能被认为是内线交易
[13:59] So unless you have a subpoena — 除非你们有法院的传票
[14:00] Who else was at the meeting? 还有谁参加了会面
[14:02] Just the two of us. 只有我们俩
[14:03] And what did you do after you left the lobby? 你离开大厅之后去了哪里
[14:05] Oh, we walked up Lafayette and parted ways around spring. 我们沿着拉菲尔街往上走到喷泉就分开了
[14:07] What time was that? 那时候几点
[14:08] Around 6:15. 6点15左右
[14:10] Where were you between 8:00 and 10:00? 你八点到十点间去了哪里
[14:11] At my usual table at le cirque. 坐在马戏团餐厅我平时的座位上
[14:13] Feel free to check. 你们可以去查
[14:15] It’s time. 时间到了
[14:17] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 抱歉
[14:18] I have a conference call with the Fed. 我和美联储有个电话会议
[14:22] Oh, and if you want to talk to me again, detective, 对了 如果你还想找我 探长
[14:25] call my lawyer. 给我的律师打电话
[14:32] Le cirque confirms that Berman was there 马戏团餐厅确认波曼
[14:34] 8:00 p.m. till 10:25. 8点到10点25都在那儿
[14:37] Couldn’t have been him. 不可能是他
[14:38] ‘Cause a guy like berman isn’t gonna get his hands dirty. 因为像波曼那样的人不会自己动手
[14:40] He’s gonna hire someone. 他肯定雇了别人
[14:42] No, your sister’s right. Berman is behind this. 你妹妹是对的 波曼是幕后黑手
[14:44] And speaking of your sister — 说到你妹妹
[14:46] Let’s not. 打住
[14:47] If Berman is behind this, 如果波曼是幕后黑手
[14:49] he will do everything he can to protect himself. 他会用尽一切手段来保护自己
[14:51] Knowing that the Feds are watching him, 知道联邦政府的人在监视他
[14:53] he would be careful to cover his tracks. 他肯定会小心翼翼地隐藏自己
[14:54] It’s gonna be next to impossible to trace this back to him. 要查到他身上简直不可能
[14:58] So, all we’re really sure of 那我们现在能确定的就是
[14:59] is that the sketch he gave us 他给我们的这个画像
[15:01] is a load of fictitious crap 是个虚构的陷阱
[15:02] meant to send us in the wrong direction. 用来误导我们的调查方向
[15:03] It’s not as fictitious as you think. 素描不是虚构的
[15:05] I just got the ballistics back on the bullet that killed Cordero. 我刚拿到杀科尔德罗那把枪的弹道报告
[15:08] Striations match a slug that was pulled from a robbery shooting 弹痕和三个月前布朗克斯区一家酒馆的
[15:11] at a bodega in the Bronx three months ago. 抢劫枪击案的子弹相符
[15:13] The detectives couldn’t make a case, 警方的证据不足以立案
[15:15] but their three best suspects were gang members, 但三个最可能的疑犯都是帮派成员
[15:18] including this guy. 包括这个人
[15:19] – Same guy. – Same gun. -同一个人 -同一把枪
[15:22] Hector Nunez? 海克托·努涅斯
[15:23] Yeah, runs the south Bronx territory of los Caballeros gang. 对 掌控着卡瓦列罗斯帮派的布朗克斯南部地区
[15:25] Priors include assault, attempted manslaughter, 前科包括暴力袭击 杀人未遂
[15:28] and conspiracy to distribute cocaine. 以及合谋分销可卡因
[15:33] No, you’re wrong. 不 你搞错了
[15:34] Peter had nothing to do with cocaine. He hated drugs. 彼得从不沾染可卡因 他厌恶毒品
[15:37] Do you know he was arrested last month for possession? 你知道上个月他因为持有毒品被捕吗
[15:40] That’s impossible. I know Peter. 不可能 我了解彼得
[15:41] He’d never use that stuff. 他不可能吸毒的
[15:43] Are you sure, Maria? 玛利亚 你确定吗
[15:44] Because he was seen receiving a package last week from this guy. 上星期有人看到这个男人给了他一个包裹
[15:50] No. No. It — it can’t be. 不 不 这不可能
[15:53] Do you recognize him? 你认得他吗
[15:55] Hector Nunez. 他是海克托·努涅斯
[15:56] He was Peter’s best friend growing up. 是彼得从小玩到大的好朋友
[15:58] But then he got mixed up in a gang, 但他后来进了帮派
[15:59] And he tried to drag Peter in, too. 也想把彼得拉进去
[16:02] Afterwards, Hector changed. He became dangerous. 后来海克托就变了 变得危险
[16:05] Peter cut ties with him over a decade ago. 彼得在十多年前就和他撇清关系了
[16:09] Can you think of any reason why he’d be back in Peter’s life? 你知道为什么他和彼得又牵扯上了吗
[16:11] Hector was a devil. 海克托是个恶魔
[16:13] Peter would have never gotten mixed up with him again… 彼得根本不会再和他牵扯不清的
[16:17] …unless he didn’t have a choice. 除非是万不得已
[16:28] This is a long way from Wall Street. 这里和华尔街真是相去甚远呐
[16:30] This doesn’t make any sense. If Peter was into drugs, 这说不通啊 如果彼得真吸毒了
[16:34] he had enough money to get them from downtown. 他肯定有钱从市区买毒品
[16:36] Why would he risk getting them 明知道海克托很危险
[16:37] from someone that he knew was dangerous? 为什么还从他那儿买毒品呢
[16:39] There it is — el baile club. 就是这儿 热舞乐部
[16:41] Yeah, unofficial headquarters of los Caballeros. 卡瓦列罗斯帮派的非官方集聚地
[16:45] Stick close. 跟紧我
[16:46] If Hector’s as dangerous as advertised, 如果海克托真像传言的那么危险
[16:48] things might get a little hairy. 可能会有些麻烦
[16:49] Hairy’s my middle name. 麻烦[多毛]是我的专长
[16:52] That sounded a lot better in my head. 这话讲出来不如心里想的那么好
[17:04] Are you sure this is the right place? 你确定我们没走错吧
[17:06] Those guys don’t look very dangerous. 那些人看起来不像危险人物
[17:10] What about those guys? 那些人呢
[17:12] Ah, you mean the heavily-armed ones. 那些荷枪实弹的啊
[17:17] We’re looking for Hector Nunez. 我们要找海克托·努涅斯
[17:22] Beckett. 贝克特
[17:32] Hector Nunez? 海克托·努涅斯
[17:34] Detective Beckett, NYPD. 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局
[17:39] Detective, you shouldn’t be here. You could get hurt. 探长 你不该来这儿的 受伤就不好了
[17:42] It’s a dangerous neighborhood. 这附近不大安全
[17:45] Yeah, well, maybe I should take you down to my neighborhood. 也许我该把你带到我的地盘问话
[17:48] Let me save you some time. 给你省点时间吧
[17:49] Whatever it is, I didn’t do it. 不管你想问什么 我都没做过
[17:52] And I suppose you’ve never heard of a Peter Cordero, either. 那你也没听过一个叫彼得·科尔德罗的人了
[17:56] What about Peter? 彼得怎么了
[17:59] He’s dead. 他死了
[18:08] Who did this? 谁干的
[18:09] Well, we were thinking you… 我们以为是你…
[18:12] …might…be able to… tell us. …你也许你能告诉我们
[18:16] I’d never hurt peter. 我绝不会伤害彼得
[18:18] He was my best friend. 他曾是我最好的朋友
[18:21] When we were kids and the gang wanted to take him, 我们小时候 帮派想招募他
[18:22] I wouldn’t let them. 我阻止了
[18:23] I knew he could do better. 我知道他能拥有更好的生活
[18:26] So how did he end up shot and killed with your gun? 那他怎么会被你的枪射杀呢
[18:30] Something was going on with him. 他出了什么事
[18:31] He called me last week — first time in years. 上周他时隔多年头一次打电话找我
[18:34] Said he was into some deal that was gonna make him rich, 说他在做什么能赚钱的买卖
[18:36] but it was dangerous. 但很危险
[18:38] In case something went wrong, he needed to protect himself. 他需要保护自己 以防出事
[18:41] He said he need a weapon. 他说要一把武器
[18:42] You’re saying you gave him that gun? 你是说你把那把枪给了他
[18:44] Well, he said he couldn’t buy one himself 对 他说他一直被监视
[18:45] ’cause he was being watched all the time. 不能自己去买枪
[18:47] Was that what was in the package you gave him in the stairwell? 你在楼梯间给他的包裹里就是枪吗
[18:51] Yeah. 嗯
[18:53] That deal that he was into — was it drugs? 他所说的买卖是毒品吗
[18:56] Not drugs, money. Something to do with bank accounts. 不是毒品 是钱 和银行账户有关
[19:00] “Bank accounts”? 银行账户
[19:01] Last Thursday night, he came to me, 上周四夜里 他来找我
[19:04] said he needed one last favor. 要我最后再帮他个忙
[19:07] He wanted me to take an envelope to a manager at some bank in midtown 让我把一个信封交给市中心什么银行的经理
[19:11] Suisse Federal or something. 好像是瑞士联邦银行什么的
[19:13] Why couldn’t he just do it himself? Why would he need you? 他为什么不自己去呢 为什么让你去
[19:16] Said he couldn’t afford to be seen at the bank — was too risky. 他说不能被人看到他去银行 风险太大
[19:19] What was in the envelope? 信封里是什么
[19:20] He said something about transfer instructions. 他说是过户指令什么的
[19:23] It was sealed, but there was a bank account number 信封封起来了 但有个银行账号
[19:26] written on the outside. 写在信封外面
[19:27] Do you remember the number? 你记得账号吗
[19:28] Wrote it down in case something went wrong. 为防出事我写下来了
[19:31] I guess it did. 还真出事了
[19:37] Not the same six-digit number that was on his hand. 不是他右手上写的六位数字
[19:40] After I took the envelope to the bank, 我把信封送去银行之后
[19:42] I called Peter at work to confirm it was done. 我打电话给彼得告诉他送到了
[19:45] That’s the last time we talked. 那是我们最后一次通话
[19:51] Hector’s alibi checks out. 海克托的不在场证明确认了
[19:53] He was at lady of mercy 彼得被杀时
[19:54] nursing home visiting his mom when Peter was killed. 他在仁慈圣母养老院看望他母亲
[19:57] Mysterious financial transactions, 神秘的财务交易
[20:00] a deal so dangerous he needed a gun… 需要用到枪的危险买卖
[20:02] Seem to me there’s a lot more 我觉得你妹妹的重要证人
[20:04] to your sister’s star witness than she knew. 有很多事没有告诉她
[20:06] “Than she knew” or than she chose to tell us about? 没告诉她还是她故意没告诉我们
[20:09] Sir? 长官
[20:11] Yo. Talked to the manager at Suisse Federal. 问过瑞士联邦银行的经理了
[20:14] He confirmed that a bank account with those numbers exists, 他证实确实有那个账号
[20:16] But he refused to give out any information on it. 但他拒绝透露任何信息
[20:19] Did he at least acknowledge it was Peter Cordero’s account? 那他有没有说这是彼得·科尔德罗的账户
[20:21] He couldn’t, because he didn’t know himself. 他没说 因为他自己也不知道
[20:24] It’s a numbered account set up for privacy, 这是一个私密数字账户
[20:25] so the only way that anyone can access it is with a password. 要访问它必须要有密码才行
[20:28] So there’s no way to know what Cordero was doing. 那我们岂不是没办法知道科尔德罗在干嘛了
[20:30] No. 没办法
[20:31] Unless… 除非
[20:34] Six digits? 六位数
[20:37] Seems kind of password-y to me. 这看起来挺像个密码的
[20:42] Okay, read it to me. 好了 念给我听
[20:43] 723598 723598.
[20:47] Come on. 快出来吧
[20:50] We’re in. 进去了
[20:51] Castle, you’ve done it again. 卡塞尔 你又成功了
[20:54] What’s it say? 里面有多少钱
[20:57] The balance is zero dollars. 余额是零
[20:59] Zero dollars? That doesn’t seem very dangerous. 零 这个看上去人畜无害
[21:02] Feels like the end of a treasure hunt 感觉就像是寻宝探险的最后
[21:03] where you open up the chest and it’s just full of sand. 你打开宝箱结果里面装满了沙子
[21:05] Wait. Go to the day Mr. Nunez claims he did the transfer, 等等 查一下努涅斯先生说他转账的那天
[21:08] March 21st. 三月二十一日
[21:11] Oh, my god. $25 million. 我的天 2500万美元
[21:15] Whoa. That’s some expensive sand. 这宝箱里装的是金沙啊
[21:17] Looks like it came into the account 看来这笔钱是在
[21:19] the day before at 8:34 in the morning, 前一天早上8:34转入的
[21:21] and then Hector transferred it out. 随后海克托就把这笔钱转走了
[21:23] A secret $25 million transfer that got him killed. 神秘的2500万美元转账把他害死了
[21:28] What the hell was Cordero into? 科尔德罗到底卷入什么麻烦事了
[21:33] Right. 好的
[21:35] Any luck? 有什么好消息吗
[21:36] No. I just talked to the head of Suisse Federal Bank. 没 我刚和瑞士联邦银行的领导通话
[21:39] Given international banking regulations, 根据国际银行管理规则
[21:40] there’s no way to tell 我们没办法知道
[21:41] where that money came from or were it went. 这笔钱是哪里来的或者汇到哪里去了
[21:43] Or if the money’s even Cordero’s. 这笔钱是不是科尔德罗的都无法确定
[21:44] He could have been moving it for someone else. 他也许是在帮别人转移
[21:46] Sir, if this transaction was somehow responsible 长官 如果这笔转账是和科尔德罗的死有关
[21:48] for Cordero’s death and we can’t track it, 而我们又无法查清它的来龙去脉
[21:50] then we may never be able to find his killer. 那我们就可能永远也找不到凶手了
[21:55] There may be another way. 也许还另有办法
[22:00] $25 million? 2500万美元
[22:01] That’s right. 没错
[22:02] And your informant went to a great deal of trouble to keep it secret. 你的线人为了保密可费了不少周折
[22:05] And you have no idea where the money came from? 那你也不知道那些钱是哪里来的
[22:07] No, but odds are it’s what got him killed. 不 不过那些钱很可能是他被杀的原因
[22:11] Elizabeth, if you know anything about this… 伊丽莎白 如果你知道任何和这有关的
[22:14] Of course I don’t know anything about this. 我当然什么都不知道了
[22:18] You don’t believe me. 你不相信我
[22:19] Do you blame me? 怪我咯
[22:20] I didn’t know. 我不知道
[22:22] And given the lengths he went to hide the transaction, 你看他费了那么大劲隐藏这笔转账
[22:24] he clearly didn’t want me to know. 显示是不想让我知道
[22:26] Okay, fine. 好吧
[22:27] Then I’m gonna need access to Peter Cordero’s wire recordings. 我需要查看彼得·科尔德罗的录音记录
[22:30] For what? 为什么
[22:30] Because there may be something on those tapes 因为那些录音记录里
[22:32] that’s relevant to his murder. 可能有和他被害有关的内容
[22:34] We went through them. 我们都查过了
[22:34] If there was anything on there, we would have heard it. 如果有什么的话 我们会注意到的
[22:36] Not if you weren’t listening for it. 不仔细是听不到的
[22:40] I’m sorry, Victoria, but those wire recordings 非常抱歉 维多利亚 那些录音记录
[22:42] are a privileged part of a confidential investigation. 是一项机密调查的一部分
[22:45] I can’t give you access. 我不能给你查看
[22:46] “Can’t” Or “Won’t”? 是不能还是不愿
[22:48] Do you think I’m blind? 你觉得我是瞎了吗
[22:50] Bringing down someone as big as Berman, 抓住像波曼这样厉害的人物
[22:52] you’d be able to write your own ticket. 你就能呼风唤雨了
[22:54] The mayor’s office, Attorney General — 市长 司法部长
[22:56] Everything you always dreamed of. 你所梦想的一切一切
[22:59] But you need Cordero’s testimony, 可你需要科尔德罗的证词
[23:01] and if he was involved in anything dirty while acting as a witness, 假如他在作证的时候参与了什么非法活动
[23:05] It’d jeopardize your whole case. 就会毁了你整个案子
[23:06] That’s why you won’t give us those tapes — 那就是为什么你不愿意给我那些录音
[23:08] Because you’re afraid of what we might find. 因为你害怕我们会找到不利的东西
[23:10] Taking down a shark like Berman would send a signal 抓住像波曼那样的骗子可以震慑
[23:13] to every fraudulent actor in the financial market. 所有金融圈里的骗子们
[23:15] I have to think about the greater good. 我必须顾全大局
[23:18] Oh, is that what you tell yourself 这就是你对自己说的
[23:19] so you can sleep at night? 好睡个好觉吗
[23:24] You could never play the game, could you? 你根本不懂这里的游戏规则 不是吗
[23:27] It’s why you’re stuck behind a desk 所以你只好整天困在办公室里
[23:28] instead of running the entire force down at 1 P.P. 而不是统领整个纽约警局
[23:31] I am not stuck anywhere. 我才没有困在这里
[23:34] And I will never, never apologize 我永远也不会为我维护法律
[23:36] for doing my job to the letter of the law. 尽心尽力的行为而道歉
[23:39] Now, I’m gonna need those wire recordings. 好了 快把那些录音资料给我
[23:43] Or do I have to go over your head? 难道你要我向你的上级报告吗
[23:54] Anything that you find, you bring it to me first. 任何你找到有关的 你先跟我说
[23:57] Do you understand? 你明白了吗
[23:59] I will not have you screw up 我不能让你又毁了
[24:00] another one of my investigations. 我另一个案子
[24:09] Let’s not put her on the list. 我们可不能邀请她
[24:11] Yeah. 是啊
[24:18] 彼得·科尔德罗 录音记录
[24:22] I feel bad for Gates. 我真为盖茨感到难过
[24:24] My sisters could never work together. 我的姐妹们根本无法共处一室
[24:25] I tell you, when the two of them went at it — whoo! 我跟你说 她们打起来的时候 简直
[24:28] I wouldn’t mind going out with Gates’ sister. 我不介意和盖茨的妹妹出去约会
[24:30] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[24:31] How’d you like having Gates as your sister-in-law? 要是盖茨成了你的大姨你感觉如何
[24:36] What? 怎么了
[24:38] I think I got something. 我想我是发现了点东西
[24:40] So, on March 21st, Peter Cordero’s wire 在3月21日 彼得·科尔德罗的监听器
[24:42] picked up a phone call from Hector Nunez 录下了海克托·努涅斯打来的电话
[24:45] to confirm that the transfer was done. 就是确认转账完成的那通
[24:47] The call came in at 9:25 A.M. 电话是上午9:25打进来的
[24:49] That’s pretty much what Hector said. 这和海克托说的一致
[24:50] Yeah, but listen to the next two calls that Peter makes. 是的 仔细听下面两通彼得打的电话
[24:55] He’s saying, “I’m calling on behalf of Armando Garcia. 他是说”我以阿曼多·加西亚的名义打电话
[24:57] “I want to make sure that his money was received. “我想确认下他的钱已经收到了
[24:59] Can you confirm the amount?” 你能确认下数量吗”
[25:02] Then he says, “Thank you,” And then hangs up. 然后他说”谢谢” 随后挂断电话
[25:04] Who’s Armando Garcia? 阿曼多·加西亚是什么人
[25:06] I checked with JP Harding, 我向哈丁集团查过了
[25:07] but they don’t have any clients by that name. 他们没有客户是叫这个名字的
[25:09] So it wasn’t company business? 那就不是公司的生意伙伴了
[25:10] No. Now listen to the second call. 不是 仔细听第二通电话
[25:13] Is he in? It’s Peter Cordero calling. 他到了吗 我是彼得·科尔德罗
[25:17] Hey, everything’s taken care of, 所以的事情都办妥了
[25:18] but we’re running out of time. 不过我们时间所剩不多了
[25:20] We need to get this done in the next couple days. 我们得在之后几天把这事搞定
[25:23] Is that gonna be a problem? 有问题吗
[25:26] Good. 很好
[25:27] “Everything’s taken care of” — 一切都处理好了
[25:28] That must be about the $25 million. 说的一定是那两千五百万
[25:30] But what exactly was getting done in the next couple of days? 但之后几天到底要干什么
[25:33] And how did it get him killed? 为什么会导致他被杀
[25:35] We need to find Armando Garcia. 我们得找到阿曼多·加西亚
[25:37] Yeah. Unfortunately, it’s a pretty common name. 是 但不幸的是 这名字很常见
[25:39] There are hundreds of Armando Garcias in the U.S. Alone. 光是在美国就由几百个阿曼多·加西亚
[25:41] It’s gonna be hard to narrow it down. 很难缩小范围
[25:42] Unless we can find out who he was calling. 除非我们能查出他打给了谁
[25:44] At 9:25, Peter would have been at work. 9点25分时 彼得应该在工作
[25:46] He would’ve made those phone calls from his desk phone. 他应该是用办公桌上的电话打的
[25:48] If we can get those phone records, 如果我们能拿到通话记录
[25:49] they could tell us what he was involved in. 说不定就能知道他被卷入了什么事
[25:52] I’ll put in for a warrant. 我去申请搜查令
[25:53] Hopefully, we’ll get it by morning. 希望上午前就能拿到
[25:56] You know, I was thinking about Gates’ sister, 想到盖茨的妹妹
[25:58] and it got me wondering — 我就很好奇
[26:00] do you have any family I don’t know about? 你还有没有什么我不知道的家人
[26:03] I don’t think so. 我想没有
[26:04] Good. Because this “intimate wedding” of ours… 那就好 因为我们这个”私密的婚礼”
[26:08] Oh, no. You too? 不是吧 你也有那么多
[26:10] – How bad is yours? – I’ve got over 100. -你那边有多糟 -我有一百多个亲友
[26:13] I’m at 300 over that. 我比你还多三百个
[26:15] 400?! 四百个
[26:16] Well, to be fair, I am world-famous… 公平点来说 毕竟我名震全球…
[26:19] …ish. …吧
[26:20] Uh, look, it’s a first draft. 听着 这只是初稿
[26:22] It just needs some editing. 再精简一下就行了
[26:23] Brutal, ruthless editing. 残暴无情地精简
[26:26] Castle, Michael Connelly? 卡塞尔 迈克尔·康纳利
[26:27] You haven’t seen him in over a year. 你都一年多没见过他了
[26:29] Do you not remember what he wrote about your last book? 你不记得他怎么写你上一本书的了吗
[26:32] No. I think we got our first edit. 不行 第一个要精简的就是他
[26:33] Uh, well, I have to invite Connelly, 我必须得邀请康纳利
[26:35] because if he finds out 因为万一他发现
[26:36] that Jonathan Kellerman made the cut — 乔纳森·凯勒曼被邀请了…
[26:38] And I have to invite Kellerman 而我必须得邀请凯勒曼
[26:39] because I have to invite Wes Craven and Stephen King. 是因为我得邀请韦斯·克雷文和史蒂芬·金
[26:41] Yeah, but we got to start somewhere. 那我们总得找个地方下手吧
[26:42] Well, I think I know where. 我知道从哪下手了
[26:45] Aunt Theresa? 特雷莎姑姑
[26:46] Really? 真的假的
[26:47] After what she posted about me on facebook? 她在脸谱网上那么说我
[26:49] She took it down. 她后来删了
[26:51] Fine. 好吧
[26:52] What are we gonna do? 怎么办
[26:53] We can’t have 500 people at the wedding. 我们不能请五百个人来参加婚礼
[26:55] Hello, you two. 你们好 两位
[26:56] Ah, help has arrived in the form of a neutral third party. 中立的第三方来帮我们了
[27:00] Someone who was born to be brutal and ruthless. 一个生来就残暴无情的人
[27:03] Thank you. Thank you. 多谢夸奖 多谢
[27:05] Oh, still working on the invite list, I see. 你们还在研究邀请名单啊
[27:09] Yes, actually. And would you mind joining us? 是啊 你能跟我们一起来吗
[27:12] Love to. 乐意之至
[27:13] Let me get my list. 我去拿我的名单
[27:14] Oh, you know, I had no idea how many people I needed to invite 我把所有名字都写下来之后
[27:18] until I wrote them all down. 才知道我要请多少人
[28:18] Good news. 好消息
[28:19] I crossed-referenced my mother’s list with my list. 我把我妈的名单和我的交叉比对了
[28:22] We have three names in common. 有三个人是重合的哦
[28:23] Wow, three names. That’s…great. 三个 真是太好了
[28:26] That takes us from, what, 585 to 582? 所以人数从585降到582了吗
[28:30] There’s got to be a better way to cut this down. 一定有更好的精简办法
[28:32] Ryan, you guys kept your wedding small. 瑞恩 你的婚礼规模就挺小
[28:33] What was it — like 100 people? 大概就一百人吧
[28:35] Yeah, that’s all we could afford. 对 我们只花得起这个钱
[28:37] How did you contain the list? 你是怎么精简名单的
[28:40] I have a lot of relatives who hate me now. 有很多亲戚都记恨上我了
[28:42] So, the warrant on Cordero’s phone finally came through. 科尔德罗电话的搜查令下来了
[28:47] Whoever this Armando Garcia is, 不管这个阿曼多·加西亚是谁
[28:48] it has something to do with Venezuela. 一定跟委内瑞拉有关
[28:50] That’s where Peter was from. 彼得就是从那来的
[28:51] Yeah, that first call confirming the $25 million? 第一个确认那两千五百万的电话
[28:53] It was made to a bank in Venezuela. 是打给一家委内瑞拉银行的
[28:55] The second call was to the Venezuela Consulate 第二个电话是打给委内瑞拉领事馆的
[28:57] right here in the city. 就在市里
[28:57] It was the direct line of a senior official there — 是那里一个高级官员的直拨电话
[28:59] a Luis Delgado. 叫路易·德加多
[29:03] Clandestine wire transfers, 秘密电汇
[29:05] a high-ranking consulate official, 高级领事馆官员
[29:08] all circling around the mysterious Armando Garcia. 都和这个神秘的阿曼多·加西亚有关
[29:12] What was Cordero doing? 科尔德罗到底在干什么
[29:13] I don’t know, but I can’t wait to find out. 我不知道 不过迫不及待想去查出真相了
[29:16] Swiss bank accounts, secret money transfers — 瑞士银行户口 秘密汇款
[29:19] It’s got international intrigue written all over it. 全都笼罩着一种国际化阴谋的气息
[29:22] It was just a simple passport request. 就是简单的护照申请
[29:25] A passport request? 护照申请
[29:26] Yes, that’s why he called. 对 他就是为了这事打来的
[29:28] Well, what about the money? 那钱呢
[29:30] I’m afraid I don’t know anything about any money. 恐怕我不知道什么钱的事
[29:33] Really? 真的吗
[29:35] I suppose you’ve never heard of Armando Garcia, either? 那我想你也从没听说过阿曼多·加西亚吧
[29:37] Armando Garcia? 阿曼多·加西亚
[29:38] Yes, of course I heard of Armando Garcia. 不 我当然听说过阿曼多·加西亚
[29:41] You have? 你听说过
[29:42] That’s who I got the passport for. 护照就是给他办的
[29:44] Wait, I thought that the passport was for Peter Cordero. 等等 我以为是给彼得·科尔德罗办的
[29:48] Yes, Peter Cordero, Armando Garcia… 是啊 彼得·科尔德罗 阿曼多·加西亚
[29:52] …it’s the same guy. 这是同一个人
[29:55] When his aunt and uncle moved into New York, 他姑姑和姑父搬来纽约的时候
[29:57] he changed his name to fit in. 他为了融入环境改名了
[29:59] But his birth name was Armando Garcia. 他的本名叫阿曼多·加西亚
[30:05] He was sending the money to himself. 他是在给自己汇钱
[30:08] You said he was requesting a passport. 你说他要申请护照
[30:10] A Venezuelan passport? 委内瑞拉护照吗
[30:12] Yes, of course. 当然
[30:13] Cordero applied to re-establish his venezuelan citizenship, 科尔德罗要重新申请委内瑞拉国籍
[30:16] and we were more than happy to oblige. 我们很乐意帮忙
[30:19] Under the name “Armando Garcia”? 以阿曼多·加西亚的名义
[30:21] That’s right. But, uh… 没错 不过
[30:23] there was something odd about his request. 他的申请上有一点很奇怪
[30:26] He asked to pick up the passport in Mexico City. 他想在墨西哥城拿护照
[30:29] Mexico City? Did he say why? 墨西哥城 他说了为什么吗
[30:32] No, but he was supposed to get it yesterday at our embassy there. 没有 不过他昨天就该去那边的大使馆拿的
[30:36] He had booked a flight 他订了机票
[30:37] from Mexico City to Caracas that night. 从墨西哥城飞加拉加斯[委内瑞拉首都]
[30:41] He was running away? 他想跑
[30:42] Not just running away, 不只是跑
[30:44] changing his identity completely. 还有彻底改变他的身份
[30:46] He never intended to testify. 他从未打算来作证
[30:48] He was just stringing my sister along 他只是在欺骗我妹妹
[30:50] until he could escape. 直到他能逃走
[30:51] All he had to do was drive to Mexico. 他只需要开车去墨西哥
[30:53] Once he boarded that flight to Caracas 一旦他登上去加拉加斯[委内瑞拉首都]的飞机
[30:54] under his new identity, paid for with a new credit card, 在他用新的信用卡买的新的身份之下生活
[30:57] Peter Cordero would cease to exist. 彼得·科尔德罗就会从此消失了
[30:59] Your sister would never find him. 你妹妹永远都找不到他
[31:00] But he wasn’t gonna leave empty-handed, 但他并不想空手离去
[31:02] so he made one last desperate deal. 所以他铤而走险地做了最后一笔交易
[31:04] The night he was killed, 他被杀的那晚
[31:06] he was preparing to disappear forever 他准备着带着两千五百万
[31:07] along with the $25 million. 就此消失
[31:09] You don’t just conjure $25 million out of thin air. 不可能就这么凭空变出来两千五百万
[31:12] It came from somewhere. 肯定是有来源的
[31:13] And, given the circumstances, nowhere legal. 而且鉴于这种情况 肯定还是非法的
[31:15] If you’re right, it’ll destroy my sister’s case. 如果你是对的 这会毁掉我妹妹的案子
[31:17] All his testimony will be tainted. 他做的所有证词会被作废
[31:19] Sir, what do you want us to do? 长官 你想让我们怎么做
[31:23] Find the truth. 查明真相
[31:25] In order to do that, we need to know 要想查明真相 我们需要知道
[31:26] where the money came from, and there’s no way to find out. 这笔钱的来源 但是这根本没办法查出
[31:29] Uh, maybe there is. 或许还是可以查出的
[31:30] You know that secret Armando Garcia credit card? 阿曼多·加西亚的那个秘密的信用卡
[31:33] You know, the one he used to buy the plane ticket? 他用来买机票的那张
[31:35] We found another charge on it 我们在那上面找到了另外一笔交易
[31:36] for a computer station he rented at an internet cafe. 他在一处网吧里租了一台电脑
[31:40] He was there the exact same time 他在那里的时间点
[31:41] that $25 million showed up in his account. 和两千五百万在他账户出现的时间点相吻合
[31:44] So whatever he was doing there was related to the transfer. 不管他在那做了什么 都跟转账脱不了干系
[31:46] That cafe has security video. 网吧里有监控录像
[31:48] If we can get a look at the computer screen 如果我们能看到电脑屏幕
[31:49] or Peter’s fingers on the keyboard, 或者是彼得在键盘上打了什么
[31:51] Maybe we can figure out where that money came from. 或许我们能弄清楚那笔钱的来源
[31:53] And why he was killed. 和他的死因
[32:05] Sir, uh…you okay? 你还好吗
[32:08] Oh, just trying to figure out how to tell my sister 只是在想如何在她不怪我的前提下
[32:11] her case is compromised without her blaming me. 告诉我妹妹她的案子完蛋了
[32:14] Why would she blame you when you’re just doing you job? 你只是在做好你的本职工作 她为什么要怪你呢
[32:18] There’s a history. 我们之间有段往事
[32:22] 1998. 1998年
[32:24] I had just been made head of internal affairs. 我刚刚成为内部事务处的主管
[32:27] Elizabeth was in the D.A.’s office. 伊丽莎白在地方检察官办公室里任职
[32:30] We called ourselves “The Dynamic Duo.” 我们自称”无敌姐妹花”
[32:33] At the time, Elizabeth was closing in 在那时候 伊丽莎白快要
[32:35] on a heroin ring in east New York, 扳倒一个在东纽约的海洛因走私团体
[32:38] And they had an undercover inside. 他们安插了卧底
[32:40] His testimony was key to the case, but… 他的证词是案件的关键
[32:44] He was dirty? 他并不清白
[32:46] He skimmed a few eight balls off the very bust 他在伊丽莎白立案的几次查缴中
[32:48] Elizabeth was building her case around. 中饱私囊
[32:51] And when my office caught him re-selling it, 当我们处抓到他倒卖时
[32:53] She came to me, begged me not to file charges, 她来找我 求我不要控诉
[32:57] asked me to think of the greater good. 让我顾全大局
[33:02] I did my job that day, too. 我那天也尽职了
[33:08] Hasn’t been the same between us since. 从此之后我们的关系再也没回到从前
[33:14] Security video is in. 监控录像传过来的
[33:19] There’s Cordero. 科尔德罗在那里
[33:20] But the angle is over the monitor. 但是角度正好在监控器对面
[33:22] We can’t see the screen. 我们看不见电脑屏幕
[33:23] Or the keyboard. 或者是键盘
[33:24] There’s no way to tell what he’s doing. 这根本不可能看出来他在干什么
[33:27] Wait a minute. Wait. Who is that? 等一下 等等 他是谁
[33:31] Take a look at the time code. 看看时间代码
[33:34] It’s right around the moment 跟两千五百万出现在
[33:35] the $25 million got into Cordero’s swiss bank account. 科尔德罗瑞士银行账户上的时间点相差无几
[33:39] It’s him. He transferred the money to Cordero. 就是他 是他把钱转给科尔德罗的
[33:42] A covert transfer from an untraceable I.P. address, 从一个难以追踪的IP地址并由一个
[33:45] paid for under an alias. 使用化名的人支付的秘密转账
[33:46] These people took extraordinary measures 他为了掩盖身份
[33:48] to keep from being discovered. 真是无所不用其极
[33:51] Zoom in. 放大
[33:52] Freeze it. 暂停
[33:54] Wait. That’s Cordero’s boss. That Jamie Berman. 等等 这是科尔德罗的上司杰米·波曼
[33:57] Why would Berman secretly pay Cordero $25 million? 为什么波曼秘密转给科尔德罗两千五百万
[34:01] Only one reason. 只有一个原因
[34:02] Cordero must have told Berman 科尔德罗一定告诉了波曼
[34:02] about the U.S. Attorney’s investigation. 关于美国检察官的调查
[34:05] And Berman was paying him to throw the case. 波曼用钱收买他撤案
[34:13] If Berman was paying Cordero to throw the case, 如果波曼用钱收买了科尔德罗去撤案
[34:15] then the recordings from his wire were all lies. 那他窃听器上的录音就全是假的
[34:18] Berman was feeding 波曼在给美国检察官
[34:20] the U.S. Attorney’s office false evidence. 虚假的证据
[34:22] And if Elizabeth was building her case on that, 如果伊丽莎白是以此为据来打官司的话
[34:24] She would have been torn apart by the defense. 她会被辩护方杀的片甲不留
[34:26] Keeping her out of Berman’s business 即便不能永远阻止她调查
[34:28] for quite a while, if not forever. 也至少可以让波曼消停一阵子
[34:30] All this time, my sister thought she was taking down Berman 一直以来 我妹妹以为她要将波曼拿下了
[34:33] when he was really trying to take down her. 事实上是他努力把她拿下
[34:35] The one thing it doesn’t explain, though, 但只有一件事解释不通
[34:36] is why Cordero was killed. 为什么科尔德罗被杀
[34:39] Berman’s up to his eyeballs in this. 波曼肯定脱不了干系
[34:41] You bring him in here and find out what he knows. 你把他带进局里 查出他都知道些什么
[34:43] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[34:47] I’m afraid you’re mistaken, Detective. 恐怕你犯了个错误 探长
[34:49] I didn’t transfer any money to Mr. Cordero, 我没有给科尔德罗先生转过钱
[34:52] Certainly not $25 million. 更不会转了两千五百万
[34:55] And yet, the moment that you press that button, 然而你按下那个按钮的一瞬间
[34:57] $25 million showed up in Cordero’s account. 两千五百万出现在了科尔德罗的账户上
[34:59] You have no evidence that account belongs to Mr. Cordero, 你没有任何证据证明那个账户是属于科尔德罗先生的
[35:02] Just as you have no evidence that money came from my client. 就像你没有任何证据证明是我客户汇的款
[35:05] Then why were you with him in that internet cafe? 那你为什么和他一块在网吧里
[35:08] They have good coffee. 那里的咖啡不错
[35:10] I think there’s a reason why you went out of you way 我认为你不怕麻烦想让转账
[35:12] to keep that transfer a secret. 成为一个秘密是有原因的
[35:13] I think Cordero told you that he was being forced 我认为科尔德罗告诉你他被迫
[35:16] to be an informant for the U.S. Attorney. 成了美国检察官的线人
[35:18] And knowing that he would never be able to work again, 他知道自己永远都不可能复职了
[35:20] He struck a deal with you. 他和你做了一笔交易
[35:22] $25 million in exchange for providing false evidence 用两千五百万来换你提供虚假证据
[35:26] to undermine the investigation. 从而破坏调查
[35:28] What investigation? 什么调查
[35:29] You know exactly what investigation. 你很清楚是什么调查
[35:31] And when you found out that he wasn’t gonna finish the job — 当你发现他完成不了他的任务
[35:33] That he was gonna leave town and take your money with him — 他要带着你给他的钱远走高飞
[35:35] You had him killed. 你杀了他
[35:37] And then you took the wire that you knew he was wearing 然后你把他戴在身上的窃听器拿走
[35:39] to cover up any recorded evidence of the murder. 来掩盖你谋杀的一切记录证据
[35:42] That’s all wild speculation. 这都是胡乱猜测
[35:44] Not to mention, you have your facts wrong. 更何况你连事实都搞不清楚
[35:49] You said Peter was wearing his wire when he was killed. 你说彼得被杀时身上戴着窃听器
[35:53] I’m afraid that’s not possible. 恐怕那不可能
[35:56] So you knew about the wire? 你知道窃听器的事
[35:57] You admit you were in on it with him. 你承认你跟他一块参与了这事
[35:59] Jamie. 杰米
[36:00] It’s not illegal to know. 知道这个又不犯法
[36:02] And I guarantee you 而且我向你保证
[36:03] you will never link me to that payment, 你永远都不可能把我和转账联系起来
[36:05] So you’ll never be able to prove witness tampering. 这样你永远都不可能证明干扰证人
[36:07] But, yeah, I knew about the wire. 但是没错 我知道窃听器的事
[36:10] And Peter wasn’t wearing it when he was killed 彼得被杀时身上没戴窃听器
[36:12] because he had already left it for the feds 因为他已经把窃听器放在
[36:14] at the dead drop at Lafayette and Spring. 拉斐特街和斯普林大道交界处的秘密传递点了
[36:17] How do you even — 你怎么会
[36:21] The walk that you took together. 是在你们俩一块散步的时候
[36:23] You were with him. 你和他在一起
[36:25] I saw him go into the mailbox door 我看着他打开其中一个信箱门
[36:28] and put it into one of those boxes. 然后把窃听器放到了其中一个盒子里
[36:35] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你们能来
[36:36] Of course. 应该的
[36:37] There’s been a break in the case? 案件有突破了
[36:39] Yes, actually. 是的 的确
[36:41] New information has surfaced 关于彼得·科尔德罗被谋杀一案
[36:42] about Peter Cordero’s murder. 有新的线索浮出水面了
[36:44] In fact, it seems someone in the U.S. Attorney’s Office 事实上 美国检察官办公室的某人
[36:47] lied about Cordero not leaving his wire 对科尔德罗在被害当晚没有将窃听器
[36:49] at the dead drop the night of his death. 放在传递点这件事撒了谎
[36:52] No one lied. 没有人撒谎
[36:53] I went to the drop myself. It wasn’t there. 我亲自去情报传递点看过 窃听器不在
[36:57] Elizabeth? 伊丽莎白
[37:01] Tell her. 你来告诉她吧
[37:04] Stefanie, if Peter never turned in his wire, 史黛芬妮 如果彼得没有把他的窃听器上交的话
[37:07] how did that day’s recordings end up on your computer? 那天的录音又怎么会出现在你的电脑上呢
[37:11] See, even though you erased them, 虽说你把那些录音删除了
[37:13] the tech department here was able to recover… 但是我们的技术部成功地修复了
[37:16] everything. 所有东西
[37:18] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[37:19] Standard procedure was to turn them over 按照标准程序 你应该在第二天一早
[37:22] for analysis the next morning. 将录音上交 以供分析
[37:23] But you listened to those tapes that night, 但是你那天晚上就先听了录音
[37:26] and you heard something you weren’t supposed to, 而且你还听到了一些本不该听到的东西
[37:28] at least not until Cordero was gone. 至少是在科尔德罗消失前不想让你听到的东西
[37:32] I came to the U.S. believing in the American dream. 我怀揣着美国梦来到了美国
[37:35] So I worked hard and tried to be honest in a corrupt world, 于是我在这腐败的世界 给腐败贪心的人打工
[37:37] working for corrupt and greedy people, 并且还能做到艰苦奋斗 刚正不阿
[37:39] because I still believed. 那是因为我还坚信着美国梦
[37:42] But when you, the U.S. government, 可是当你 美国政府
[37:44] plants drugs on me, threatens to destroy my future, 就为了找个人作证 就嫁祸我藏毒
[37:47] all because you need someone to testify, 还威胁说要毁了我的未来
[37:51] how am I supposed to still believe? 我还怎么能继续坚信下去
[37:53] I did everything I could to play by the rules, 我已经尽我所能地按规矩办事
[37:55] but no one else does. 但其他人没有这样做
[37:57] So by the time you hear this, I’ll be gone. 所以当你们听到这段录音时 我已经消失了
[38:06] We brought in the cop that busted Cordero. 我们讯问过逮到科尔德罗的那位警官
[38:08] He confessed to planting the cocaine… on your orders. 他承认是你指使他嫁祸科尔德罗藏毒的
[38:14] Why, Stefanie? 你为什么要这么做 史黛芬妮
[38:17] You said you needed someone on the inside, 你说过你需要一个内线
[38:20] to make the case against Berman, for the greater good. 才能对波曼立案 你说这是为了大局
[38:24] No. Not like this. 那也不是这样做呀
[38:27] When you heard that recording 当你听到录音
[38:28] and found out Peter was leaving, 发现彼得要潜逃
[38:30] you knew it would all come out. 你知道这一切都会大白于天下
[38:32] So you went to his place. 所以你就去了他家
[38:33] I-I went to try and talk to him, but he wouldn’t listen. 我是去试图说服他 但他不肯听我解释
[38:37] And then you saw his gun, 然后你看到了他的枪
[38:39] and you made sure that his story would never get out. 就临时起意要永远封住他的嘴
[38:43] And then you made it look like 接下来你还把现场布置得像是
[38:43] he was killed for that recording. 有人为了夺走窃听录音带而将他杀害
[38:54] Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle. 贝克特警探 卡塞尔先生
[38:56] I would like to commend you for your exemplary work 我想赞扬你们 在顶着来自我和我办公室的压力下
[38:59] in the face of head winds from me and my office. 还能如此出色地完成任务
[39:01] Oh, thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[39:02] But, I mean, we were just all doing our jobs, 但我们只是在警监的领导下
[39:05] following our captain’s lead. 做了自己的本职工作而已
[39:07] Did you manage to track down that $25 million? 你追踪到那两千五百万美金了吗
[39:10] Yes, it turns out that Mr. Cordero 追到了 科尔德罗先生把一大部分
[39:12] donated a large portion of it to rebuild his hometown — 都捐献了 用来重建他的家乡
[39:15] the one that was destroyed 也就是害他父母丧命的地震
[39:16] in the earthquake that killed his parents. 所摧毁的家乡
[39:19] Are you gonna try to recover it? 你要试图把那笔钱追回来吗
[39:20] Well, it’s very difficult to reclaim funds 一旦资金出了国境
[39:22] once they’ve left the country. 就很难在追讨回来了
[39:25] Think that we have better uses for our resources. 还不如用我们的资源去干点别的事呢
[39:28] I should be going, but thank you again. 我该走了 再次感谢你们
[39:34] What about Berman? Do you still have a case? 那波曼呢 你还能对他立案吗
[39:36] Well, not the one that I thought, 虽说这跟我预想的结果不同
[39:38] but at least I won’t embarrass myself in court 但起码我不至于在法庭上
[39:39] presenting evidence that’s untrue. 出示不真实证据令自己难堪了
[39:42] Then Berman paid $25 million for nothing. 看来波曼白白损失了两千五百万美金
[39:45] Bet that hurt. 这滋味肯定不好受呀
[39:46] Probably, but it’s not enough. 或许吧 但这还不够
[39:48] We will build our case the right way. 我们会正规地立案
[39:49] It may take some time, but we’ll get him. 也许要花上点时间 但我们会抓到他的
[39:52] Thank you, Victoria. 谢谢你 维多利亚
[39:54] For what? 谢我什么
[39:56] For doing your job so well. 谢谢你如此出色的工作
[40:01] So, I know it’s — it’s late 我知道 现在已经不早了
[40:02] and you probably want to get home, 你也许也想回家了
[40:03] but after today, I could really use a drink… 可是今天经历了这么多事 我真的很想和我的姐姐
[40:07] …and a sister. 喝上一杯
[40:10] Me too. 我也是
[40:20] You know, in the end, Gates’ sister wasn’t that bad. 到头来 盖茨的妹妹人也不坏嘛
[40:23] Does that mean we have to invite her to the wedding? 这是不是意味着我们要请她来参加婚礼呢
[40:25] Yeah, what about that — our lists? 对了 说起这件事 咱们的名单怎么办
[40:28] Castle, we can’t have that many people coming. 卡塞尔 我们不能请那么多人
[40:29] Agreed. So, what do we do? 同意 那我们该怎么办呢
[40:31] I think we have to decide 我想我们必须决定
[40:32] why we’re actually having this wedding. 咱们到底为什么要办这场婚礼
[40:35] I mean, are we doing this 我们办婚礼到底是为了
[40:36] not to insult hundreds of people 不伤害周围这几百人的感情呢
[40:38] or are we doing this for us? 还是为了咱们自己呢
[40:40] Well, for us. 当然是为了咱们自己
[40:41] Well, then, why don’t we just take a minute 那我们何不花上一分钟时间
[40:43] and write down the names of all the people 写下那些不管怎样都一定必须
[40:44] that absolutely, positively have to be there, 要出席婚礼
[40:47] no matter what, to make us happy? 就为了让咱俩开心的人的名单呢
[40:50] One minute. 就一分钟
[40:51] Yeah. 没错
[40:53] That’s not much time. What if we forget someone? 时间很短啊 要是我们把某个人给忘了呢
[40:55] Then they shouldn’t have been invited in the first place. 那就说明我们本来就不该请这个人
[40:59] Let’s do it. 那就这么办吧
[41:00] Okay. 好的
[41:02] All right. 好嘞
[41:05] – Are we ready? – Yep. -准备好了吗 -准备好了
[41:07] One minute. 一分钟
[41:08] And go. 计时开始
[41:14] You stopped writing. 你停笔了
[41:14] So did you. 你也是
[41:29] Of course… 当然了
[41:30] I’m going to have to invite my mother and Alexis. 我必须要请我妈和阿丽克西
[41:33] – Yeah, and my dad and Aunt Theresa. – Right. -没错 还有我爸和特丽萨姑姑 -好的
[41:36] Espo and Ryan, who will bring Jenny. 埃斯波和莱恩 莱恩肯定会带上珍妮
[41:39] Lanie. 还有蕾妮
[41:40] Lanie. 蕾妮
[41:42] I’m gonna have to invite the poker group. 我还得请一起打扑克那些人
[41:43] Yeah, Maddie. Gates. -没错 麦迪 -盖茨
[41:46] Ooh! And Gates’ family. 还有盖茨的家人
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme