时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This is heaven. | 这是天堂 |
[00:03] | This is absolute heaven. | 真是天堂啊 |
[00:05] | Yeah, you mean spending the day with your future husband? | 你是说跟你未来老公共度一天吗 |
[00:08] | No, no. Not that. | 不 不是啦 |
[00:10] | Not that? | 不是 |
[00:11] | No, no, no. I mean, not only that. | 不不 不止是这样 |
[00:13] | It’s 2:00. | 都下午两点了 |
[00:14] | I’m in my P.J.S. | 我还穿着睡衣 |
[00:15] | We’re reading the newspapers. | 我们在看报纸 |
[00:17] | I never get to do this. | 我从没机会这样做 |
[00:18] | Because you never take any time off. | 因为你从来不休假 |
[00:20] | All we have to do is loaf around. | 我们只要无所事事就好 |
[00:21] | There’s no work, no goals other than to waste hours on end. | 不用干活儿 只要一直浪费时间 |
[00:25] | Okay. Stop describing my life. | 好了 别描述我的生活了 |
[00:26] | Though there is one thing we should get done today. | 不过有件事我们今天得完成 |
[00:29] | We need to pick a font for our “save the date” cards. | 我们得给喜帖挑一款字体 |
[00:33] | Really? We’re gonna do that? | 真的吗 真要做这事 |
[00:35] | We don’t even have a venue yet. | 我们连场地都没有呢 |
[00:36] | Yeah. I find deadlines…inspiring. | 截止期限能 鞭策我 |
[00:39] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[00:41] | No. It’s too frilly. | 不要 镶边太多 |
[00:42] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[00:43] | And this — ooh, this is…far too severe. | 这个 太严肃了 |
[00:46] | You will save the date now. | 好像在说 你立马就得给我空出时间来 |
[00:50] | Oh, I like that one. You? | 我喜欢这个 你呢 |
[00:52] | Mm, I’m not really feeling it, | 没什么感觉 |
[00:54] | though I guess, uh, you could convince me. | 不过你可以说服我 |
[00:58] | I bet I could. | 我肯定可以 |
[00:59] | Yeah, I mean, you’d have to work pretty hard | 你可得花一番工夫 |
[01:01] | to win me over, but, um… | 才能说服我 不过… |
[01:02] | Well, I’m prepared to do just that. | 我正准备这么做呢 |
[01:05] | Because it’s clear to me that what we both need right now | 因为我很清楚咱俩目前需要的 |
[01:07] | is a really good font. | 就是一款非常棒的字体 |
[01:10] | Yes, we do. That’s so true. | 是的 太对了 |
[01:14] | And worst timing ever. | 史上最差时机 |
[01:20] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:21] | Detective, how soon can you get here? | 警探 你多久能到警局 |
[01:24] | Uh, sir, I’m actually not on call today. | 长官 我今天不当班 |
[01:26] | I’m aware of that, but something has come up, | 我知道 但出了点事 |
[01:28] | and I’m afraid it can’t wait. | 恐怕等不了 |
[01:29] | Well, I can get there in 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟后能到 |
[01:32] | One more thing — come alone. | 还有一件事 一个人来 |
[01:35] | Do not bring Mr. Castle. | 别带上卡塞尔先生 |
[01:36] | Uh…yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:40] | So, what’s Gates up to | 盖茨找你什么事 |
[01:41] | aside from sabotaging our domestic bliss? | 除了妨碍我们的家庭欢愉 |
[01:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:44] | But I got to go. | 但我得走了 |
[01:46] | I don’t suppose I could convince you to just — | 我大概不能说服你… |
[01:47] | No. | 不能 |
[01:48] | Yeah. Don’t worry. It’s fine. | 没关系 不要紧 |
[01:50] | Don’t worry about it. I’m fine. | 别担心 我没事 |
[01:52] | I’ll just, uh — I’ll do some writing… | 我就 写写东西吧 |
[01:54] | if I can… manage to focus. | 如果我能 集中精神的话 |
[02:02] | Yo, Beckett. I thought you were off. | 贝克特 你不是休息呢吗 |
[02:04] | Was that the deputy commissioner? | 刚刚那是副局长吗 |
[02:05] | Yeah, there’s been more brass through here | 是的 这儿的黄铜[高级警官]可比 |
[02:06] | – than a marching band. – What’s going on? | -军乐队还多 -怎么回事 |
[02:08] | It’s all need-to-know, | 需者方知 |
[02:09] | – and we didn’t make the list. – But whatever’s happening | -而咱俩不是 -但不管是怎么回事 |
[02:11] | is going down in that conference room. | 都在那间会议室讨论 |
[02:13] | Detective. | 警探 |
[02:14] | – Yep. – Yep. | -在 -在 |
[02:15] | – Beckett. – Sorry. | -贝克特 -不好意思 |
[02:19] | Detective Beckett, | 贝克特探长 |
[02:21] | Capton Fowler, head of narcotics. | 缉毒队警监富勒 |
[02:24] | Thank you for coming, detective. | 谢谢你赶来 警探 |
[02:26] | What I’m about to tell you cannot leave this room. | 我将要告诉你的事不能泄露 |
[02:29] | Yeah. Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[02:32] | These six victims had their throats cut. | 这六名死者被人割喉 |
[02:34] | They were mid-to upper-level drug dealers. | 他们都是中高等级的毒贩 |
[02:36] | Two were teenagers. | 两名是青少年 |
[02:37] | They were all murdered in the past few months | 他们都在过去几个月内遇害 |
[02:39] | when a new drug ring muscled in | 这期间出现了一个新贩毒集团 |
[02:40] | and took over most of the uptown heroin and cocaine trade. | 抢走了住宅区那片的海洛因和可卡因买卖 |
[02:43] | A new drug ring? | 新贩毒集团 |
[02:45] | Well, who are they? | 是谁 |
[02:46] | The commissioner asked me to find that out | 局长让我查明究竟 |
[02:48] | and shut them down, but they’re invisible, these guys. | 一举缴获他们 但他们隐藏很深 |
[02:51] | They don’t use banks, so we can’t follow the money. | 他们不用银行 所以我们无法追踪金钱 |
[02:53] | They make sure their street dealers | 他们不让街头毒贩 |
[02:55] | never meet their suppliers. | 见到供货人 |
[02:56] | So, when you bust a dealer, | 所以抓到一个毒贩 |
[02:57] | he doesn’t know who he’s working for. | 他也不知道自己为谁做事 |
[02:59] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[03:00] | So, three months in, and we have nothing. | 查了三个月 我们还是一无所获 |
[03:02] | We don’t even know any of their names, except for Lazarus. | 除了拉兹拉斯 我们连一个名字都没查到 |
[03:05] | – And who is Lazarus? – The leader. | -拉兹拉斯是谁 -他们的老大 |
[03:07] | Not his real name, of course. | 当然不是真名 |
[03:09] | Then yesterday, a phone intercept | 昨天 警方截取了一通电话 |
[03:11] | led us to this woman — Elena Markov. | 找到了这个女人 伊莲娜·马科夫 |
[03:15] | She copped to being a low-level drug courier in the ring. | 她坦白自己是那个集团中一个低级运毒人 |
[03:18] | Born in Russia, she came here as a mail-order bride, | 在俄罗斯出生 作为邮购新娘来了美国 |
[03:20] | divorced her husband. | 跟丈夫离婚 |
[03:22] | She learned to speak English better than we do | 英语说得比我们都好 |
[03:24] | and was getting by as a freelance translator. | 靠做兼职翻译过活 |
[03:26] | She’d never been in trouble before, at least not till now. | 她从没惹上过麻烦 直至今日 |
[03:31] | I needed work, and I heard about a way to make money. | 我在找工作 又听说了一条赚钱的门路 |
[03:34] | All I had to do was call a number, so I did. | 只要打个电话就行 所以我做了 |
[03:37] | But once I got in, I couldn’t get out. | 一旦加入 就脱不了身了 |
[03:39] | Who was your contact in the ring? | 你在集团里的联系人是谁 |
[03:41] | I didn’t have one. | 我没有联系人 |
[03:43] | I would get a text with a time and a place, | 我会收到一条写明时间地点的短信 |
[03:45] | and I’d get a package with a note hidden inside | 然后得到一个内藏纸条的包裹 |
[03:47] | that would tell me where to take it. | 上面会告诉我送到哪去 |
[03:49] | Did you ever, um, see anyone? | 你见过谁吗 |
[03:51] | Did you ever interact with anyone? | 跟谁有过来往吗 |
[03:52] | No. Everything was anonymous. | 没有 一切都是匿名的 |
[03:54] | I don’t know them. They don’t know me. | 我不了解他们 他们也不了解我 |
[03:56] | It — it needs to stay that way. | 应该一直是那样的 |
[03:59] | Look, I-I just want to get my life back. | 我只想回到我以前的生活 |
[04:04] | It looked like another dead end. | 线索看似是断了 |
[04:06] | Then this morning, Elena got another text from the ring. | 结果今早 伊莲娜又收到贩毒集团的短信 |
[04:09] | This time, they wanted to meet her to offer her a promotion. | 这一回他们想见她 给她升职 |
[04:12] | Which would give you guys a chance to get eyes on someone. | 你们就有机会找出相关人员了 |
[04:15] | It’s the break we’ve been waiting for. | 这是我们等待已久的突破口 |
[04:17] | So, we leveraged Elena to take the meet, | 所以我们希望伊莲娜同意会面 |
[04:19] | but she tried to commit suicide. | 但她却想自杀 |
[04:20] | She’s in intensive care under police guard. | 她现在在警方的严密监管下 |
[04:24] | Sir, I’m sorry to hear about that, | 长官 很遗憾听到这些 |
[04:25] | but what does this all have to do with me? | 但这些跟我有什么关系 |
[04:29] | The meeting is set for 5:00 today, | 会面安排在今天五点 |
[04:31] | and a chance like this is not gonna come back around, | 而且不会再有第二次这种机会了 |
[04:34] | so we combed the NYPD database for someone about Elena’s age | 我们在纽约警察中筛选了跟伊莲娜年龄相仿 |
[04:38] | and appearance who speaks fluent Russian, | 相貌相似 掌握流利俄语的人 |
[04:40] | in case that’s relevant. | 以防万一 |
[04:42] | Only one name came up — yours. | 只跳出了一个名字 那就是你 |
[04:46] | You want me to go in her place? | 你要我代替她去会面 |
[04:48] | To the Widmark. | 去韦德马克酒店 |
[04:49] | Show up, meet your contact, and leave. | 现个身 见见联络人 回来 |
[04:51] | In and out. | 很快的 |
[04:52] | What if they found out that you turned Elena | 如果他们发现你们替换了伊莲娜 |
[04:54] | and that this is all a trap? | 一切都是陷阱怎么办 |
[04:56] | Then they wouldn’t be meeting at the Widmark Hotel. | 那他们就不会约在韦德马克酒店见面 |
[04:58] | We were very careful. | 我们行事非常小心 |
[04:59] | No one knows she’s made contact with us. | 没人知道她联络了我们 |
[05:02] | Still, there’s the risk that they could see detective Beckett | 他们也有可能看到贝克特探长后 |
[05:05] | and realize that she’s not Elena. | 认出她不是伊莲娜 |
[05:06] | In the text, they asked Elena to wear a red scarf, | 短信中 他们让伊莲娜戴上红围巾 |
[05:09] | which tells us that they don’t know her on sight. | 说明他们不知道她的长相 |
[05:11] | My people will be in place watching every move you make. | 我的人会在暗处观察你们的一举一动 |
[05:14] | We can even fit you with a monitored mike, if you like. | 我们还可以给你装上监听器 如果你愿意 |
[05:17] | I… | 我… |
[05:18] | Detective, something big is going on out there, | 探长 现在事关重大 |
[05:22] | and this is our best chance to find out what. | 这是我们查案的最佳机会 |
[05:24] | But the meeting’s in two hours, so I need your answer. | 会面安排在两小时后 我需要你的答复 |
[05:32] | Reinforcements. | 援兵到 |
[05:35] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[05:36] | Wow. You sound like you are getting a lot of writing done. | 听起来你的完成了不少写作啊 |
[05:39] | I blame you for that. | 都怪你 |
[05:40] | When are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[05:41] | Uh, I don’t know. A couple hours? | 我不知道 几小时后吧 |
[05:44] | I have a meeting. | 我有个会 |
[05:45] | A-and don’t ask me what it is. | 别问我是什么会 |
[05:47] | Well, now I have to ask. | 那我就偏要问了 |
[05:49] | It…look, I-I have to get going. | 我得出发了 |
[05:51] | I should be back in time for dinner. | 回来能赶上晚饭 |
[05:53] | Maybe we can have a glass of wine together. | 或许我们能一起喝杯红酒 |
[05:54] | I will decant something amazing. | 我会把酒醒到完美状态的 |
[05:56] | Okay. I love you. Bye. | 好的 爱你 拜 |
[06:00] | I have to tell you I don’t care | 我得跟你说 我不在乎 |
[06:01] | for captain Fowler’s hard-sell tactics. | 富勒警监强买强卖的那套 |
[06:04] | This is a narcotics operation. | 这是毒品案件 |
[06:05] | It’s not your problem, | 这不关你的事 |
[06:06] | so you can walk away and I’ll take the heat. | 你可以拒绝 我承担压力 |
[06:08] | Thank you, sir, but I-I can handle this. | 谢谢你 长官 但我能搞定 |
[06:11] | Then they’re ready to review the plan | 那他们准备再过一遍计划 |
[06:12] | and give you a final briefing. | 然后给你个最后指示 |
[06:15] | Remember, don’t move like a cop. | 记住 不要像警察那样行事 |
[06:20] | You’re Elena. You’re intimidated by these guys. | 你就是伊莲娜 你害怕他们 |
[06:25] | They’ve been leveraging you for two months. | 他们已经操控了你两个月 |
[06:33] | There will be five plainclothes officers in the lobby | 大堂里会有五个便衣警察 |
[06:37] | and more throughout the hotel. | 酒店里遍布得更多 |
[06:41] | Head to the north elevator and go to the 11th floor. | 搭北面的电梯 上11楼 |
[06:44] | The meet is in room 1123. | 见面房间是1123 |
[06:48] | Undercover officers up there will have your back. | 楼上的卧底警官会支援你 |
[06:51] | Stay calm, memorize names and faces of whomever you meet, | 保持冷静 记住所有见过的名字和脸 |
[06:55] | and you’ll be out in no time. | 然后马上出来 |
[07:00] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[07:01] | Which floor? | 去几楼 |
[07:03] | 11 11. | |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:12] | Don’t move a muscle. | 不许动 |
[07:19] | Elevator just got to 11. | 电梯到达11楼了 |
[07:24] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[07:26] | She’s not here. She is not here. | 她不在里面 她不见了 |
[07:39] | This is detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[07:41] | If you can hear me, I’ve been abducted. | 如果听得见我说话 我被绑架了 |
[07:44] | I’m in a white cube van, New York plates. | 我在一辆白色货车里 纽约牌照 |
[07:46] | We’ve been traveling for about 20 minutes. | 我们已经开了大约20分钟了 |
[07:49] | We’ve been making a lot of turns, | 车拐了很多弯 |
[07:51] | but I think we’re headed east. | 但好像是开往东边 |
[07:54] | Captain Fowler, if you can hear me, | 富勒警监 你能听到我说话吗 |
[07:55] | this is seriously ruining my dinner plans. | 这已经严重破坏了我的晚餐计划 |
[07:58] | You promised me that you had her back. | 你向我保证你会照看好她 |
[08:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:02] | We were set up for a simple meet, | 我们安排了个简单的会面 |
[08:03] | not an orchestrated kidnapping. | 而不是有预谋的绑架 |
[08:05] | The security cameras — did they get a shot of who did this? | 监控录像有没有拍到是谁干的 |
[08:07] | They were disabled momentarily throughout the hotel. | 整个酒店的监控录像都被暂时切断了 |
[08:09] | What about the mike Beckett had on? | 那贝克特身上装的窃听器呢 |
[08:11] | We stopped receiving audio after she got in the elevator. | 她进了电梯之后我们就停止接收了 |
[08:13] | The signal strength drops in enclosed spaces. | 信号在封闭的环境里强度下降 |
[08:16] | And let me guess — | 让我猜猜 |
[08:17] | Whoever was in room 1123 didn’t know about a meeting | 住在1123号房的人根本不知道见面的事 |
[08:20] | because there never was gonna be one. | 因为根本就没安排见面 |
[08:23] | Look, we’ve issued a limited alert. | 我们已经发布了限制警报 |
[08:25] | Limited alert?! | 限制警报 |
[08:26] | We need to call in the Cavalry here. | 我们得请求武装部队的支援 |
[08:29] | We know the drug ring tracks police radios. | 我们清楚贩毒集团追踪警方的无线通讯 |
[08:31] | Sending up a flare could make things worse. | 发送信号会让形势变得更糟 |
[08:34] | They must have known that your girl rolled on them, | 他们肯定知道了你那个线人交待了实情 |
[08:36] | or they made Beckett. | 或者发现贝克特是警察 |
[08:37] | Either way, she’s dead if we don’t find her immediately. | 总之 如果我们不马上找她的话她就会死的 |
[08:44] | Gentlemen, we have a situation. | 先生们 发生了点状况 |
[08:47] | We’ve been driving for about an hour now, maybe more. | 车已经行走了大约一个小时 也许不止 |
[08:51] | Uh, two-lane road, not a lot of traffic, um… | 双行车道 车流量不是很多 |
[08:58] | We’re slowing down. | 减速了 |
[09:03] | We’ve stopped. | 车停下来了 |
[09:04] | I’ve got to get rid of this thing. | 我得把窃听器扔掉了 |
[09:06] | Get on your knees and face the wall toward the cab. | 双膝跪地 脸面向驾驶室墙面 |
[09:09] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[09:16] | Don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[09:26] | Time to see if you’re wearing a wire. | 现在看看你身上有没有窃听器 |
[09:29] | I’m not wearing a wire. | 我身上没窃听器 |
[09:30] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 一会儿就知道了 |
[10:14] | This is Detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[10:15] | I’m unavailable at the moment, but please leave a message. | 我现在没空接你电话 请留言 |
[10:20] | Well, I know you have plans with Katherine this evening, | 我知道你今晚和凯瑟琳有计划 |
[10:24] | so I’m going to make myself scarce. | 我就识趣地不当电灯泡了 |
[10:27] | Oh, very nice. | 很好 |
[10:28] | I’m off to a revival of “Brighton Beach Memoirs.” | 我要去参加《布里顿海滩》的重演 |
[10:31] | Ha. Pray for me. | 祝我好运吧 |
[10:34] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[10:35] | I-I can’t get ahold of Beckett. | 我联系不上贝克特 |
[10:36] | I texted her. I left messages. | 我给她发了短信 留言 |
[10:38] | This isn’t like her. | 这不像她 |
[10:39] | Maybe she got tied up at the precinct. | 也许她在分局有事走不开 |
[10:41] | Have you tried Ryan or Esposito? | 你联系过莱恩和埃斯波西托了吗 |
[10:42] | I called them both — just go straight to voicemail. | 我都打了 都直接转到留言信箱了 |
[10:44] | Just… something is not right. | 我就觉得 有点不对劲 |
[11:21] | So, what happens now? | 现在要做什么 |
[11:23] | It’s not my call. | 不是我说了算 |
[11:31] | Is that who we’re waiting for? | 我们是在等他吗 |
[11:34] | They’re in that room? | 那房间里的人 |
[11:37] | You sound worried. | 你听上去很担心 |
[11:41] | Should I be? | 我该担心吗 |
[11:44] | What the hell makes you so special? | 你为什么这么特别 |
[11:46] | I’m not special. | 我不特别 |
[11:47] | I don’t know anything. I just move packages. | 我什么也不知道 我只负责转移包裹 |
[11:50] | I’m not a threat to anyone. | 我不构成威胁 |
[11:52] | You can just drop the act. | 别再演戏了 |
[12:09] | Let’s go. You’re up. | 走吧 该你了 |
[13:04] | You are Elena Markov? | 你是伊莲娜·马科夫 |
[13:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:21] | It’s good to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你 |
[13:24] | You can call me Mr. Jones, and this is Mr. Harden. | 你可以叫我琼斯先生 这位是海登先生 |
[13:29] | I’m sorry for the lengths we go to to have a meeting, | 很抱歉见个面这么大费周章的 |
[13:32] | but these are the times we live in. | 但是时代就是如此 |
[13:34] | Uh, can I get you anything? A drink? | 需要点什么 喝酒吗 |
[13:36] | No. Thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[13:38] | Good. To business, then. | 很好 那就谈正事 |
[13:44] | You should know how much we value your services, | 你要知道我们有多重视你的服务 |
[13:47] | Lazarus in particular. | 尤其是拉兹拉斯 |
[13:51] | Well, I do the best I can. | 我尽我所能 |
[13:53] | But always as a freelancer. | 但一直是作为兼职 |
[13:55] | What we want to do is offer you a permanent position | 我们想要给你一个固定的职位 |
[13:59] | with our organization. | 为我们组织做事 |
[14:10] | That’s per week, of course. | 当然了 这是周薪 |
[14:16] | How does that strike you? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:19] | It’s very generous. | 出价很大方 |
[14:23] | But I’m gonna need to meet Lazarus. | 但是我要见拉兹拉斯一面 |
[14:31] | That’s not an option. | 这可不行 |
[14:32] | I need to know who I’m doing business with. | 我得知道我在和谁做买卖 |
[14:35] | It’s a matter of trust. | 事关信任 |
[14:39] | All right. I’ll pass along the request, | 好吧 我会向上级报告你的要求 |
[14:42] | but you’ll remain our guest here until I get an answer. | 但得到答复之前你必须留在这儿 |
[14:46] | Please see Miss Markov to a bedroom. | 找间房让马科夫女士入住 |
[14:48] | Sir, can I have a word, please? | 能和你说句话吗 |
[14:52] | Sure. Would you excuse me, please? | 好 失陪一会儿 |
[15:13] | – What’s the problem? – She’s the problem. | -有什么事 -她有问题 |
[15:15] | She’s all wrong. | 她完全不对劲 |
[15:27] | Look, I’ve been watching her. | 我一直在观察她 |
[15:28] | She acted like she didn’t know why she was here. | 她一副不知道为什么会来这儿的样子 |
[15:33] | – Esposito. – Javi, Javi, it’s me. | -埃斯波西托 -哈维 是我 |
[15:36] | Beckett, where are you? | 贝克特 你在哪 |
[15:36] | We’ve got half the force looking for you. Hey! | 一半警队都出动找你呢 大家快来 |
[15:38] | No. Listen. Get a trace on this phone. Get eyes on me. | 听着 追踪这通电话找到我 |
[15:42] | I don’t know where I am or who the hell Elena Markov is, | 我不知道我在哪 伊莲娜·马科夫是谁 |
[15:45] | but her story is a lie. | 但她没讲实话 |
[15:47] | She is more than just a low-level courier. | 她不只是底层运毒人 |
[15:50] | You never like it when we bring new people in, | 你向来不喜欢我们招的新人 |
[15:52] | especially above you. | 特别是职位高于你的新人 |
[15:54] | That’s not what it is, not this time. | 不是 这次不是这么回事 |
[15:56] | Okay, she was afraid. | 她很害怕 |
[15:58] | All right, you keep an eye on her, | 好 你就留心着她 |
[16:00] | And if she is wrong, then you get to do the honors, okay? | 如果她真有问题 那你来解决她 |
[16:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:20] | Are you telling me that we can’t trace Beckett’s call? | 你是说我们追踪不了贝克特的电话吗 |
[16:23] | It’s a voice-over-internet line fed through an anonymizer. | 这是网络语音电话 通过匿名服务器连接 |
[16:25] | Okay, but can we at least narrow it down | 好吧 但我们总可以缩小范围吧 |
[16:27] | to the area where the call was made? | 缩小到打电话的区域 |
[16:29] | No, it was routed through the Ukraine, | 不行 信号通过乌克兰 |
[16:31] | bounced all over Europe. | 又经由欧洲各地 |
[16:32] | These guys know security. | 这些人做足了安全措施 |
[16:35] | Captain, why did Beckett tell us | 警监 为什么贝克特说 |
[16:37] | that Elena Markov was more than just a courier? | 伊莲娜·马科夫不仅仅是个运毒人 |
[16:43] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚 |
[16:44] | So, there’s nothing about her that you haven’t told us? | 那么你没有对我们隐瞒有关她的事咯 |
[16:46] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[16:47] | Every part of her story checked out, but… | 她所讲的事情都证实了 但是 |
[16:50] | But what? | 什么 |
[16:52] | We didn’t have enough time to go deep, | 我们没有时间深入查证 |
[16:53] | not with things moving this fast. | 事态进展得太快了 |
[16:56] | We didn’t even know Miss Markov until yesterday. | 我们昨天才知道马科夫女士的事 |
[16:58] | Well, maybe you didn’t know her at all. | 也许你根本不了解她 |
[17:00] | Looks like we can fix that. | 我们可以去弥补这点 |
[17:01] | The hospital just called. She’s conscious. | 医院刚打来电话说她醒了 |
[17:03] | Go talk to her. Get to the bottom of this. | 去审问她 查清事情的来龙去脉 |
[17:05] | I’ll go with you. She knows me. | 我和你一起去 她认识我 |
[17:09] | Hey, you guys have not been returning my calls. | 你们都没有回复我的电话 |
[17:13] | Where’s Beckett? | 贝克特在哪 |
[17:16] | Mr. Castle, why don’t you come into my office? | 卡塞尔先生 去我办公室谈吧 |
[17:38] | Hurry it up! Quickly. | 赶快 跟上 |
[17:42] | Over here. Let’s go. Come here. | 过来 往前走 这个方向 |
[17:45] | Do we have any idea where she is? | 我们知道她在哪吗 |
[17:46] | Traffic-cam footage caught a white van | 交通监控录像拍到了一辆白色货车 |
[17:48] | heading away from the widmark right when she was abducted. | 在她被绑架时驶离韦德马克酒店 |
[17:51] | We think she was in it, and we’re trying to track it down. | 我们认为她在里头 也在尽力追查那辆车 |
[17:55] | There are reasons for hope here. | 还是有希望的 |
[17:57] | I’d love to hear them. | 愿闻其详 |
[17:59] | First of all, they didn’t make her as a cop. | 首先 他们没有认出她是警察 |
[18:01] | They think she’s Elena Markov, which buys us time. | 以为她是伊莲娜·马科夫 这就争取了时间 |
[18:05] | She’s pretending to be Elena | 她假装成伊莲娜 |
[18:06] | when she doesn’t know who Elena is? | 但她根本不知道伊莲娜是谁 |
[18:09] | She can’t keep that up forever. | 她不可能永远不露馅的 |
[18:10] | Well, hopefully, she won’t have to. | 希望我们在露馅之前找到她 |
[18:12] | Once Elena tells us everything that she knows about this, | 只要伊莲娜告诉我们她知道的一切 |
[18:15] | it could lead us to Beckett. | 就能顺藤摸瓜找到贝克特 |
[18:18] | Miss markov regained consciousness about an hour ago. | 大概一小时前马科夫女士苏醒了 |
[18:20] | She’s stable, so we transferred her out of ICU. | 她情况稳定 所以我们把她移出了特护病房 |
[18:23] | Has she said anything yet? | 她说什么了吗 |
[18:24] | Just that she’s glad to be alive. | 只说活着真好 |
[18:25] | So, she’s lucid? | 她是清醒的吗 |
[18:26] | Yes, but she’s also extremely weak from her ordeal, | 是 但她遭遇这些痛苦后非常虚弱 |
[18:29] | so, please, I’d ask that you limit your time with her | 所以你们必须缩短审问时间 |
[18:31] | as much as possible. | 越短越好 |
[18:32] | We need answers, so we’re gonna question her as long as it takes. | 我们要得到答案 花再多时间也要审问到底 |
[18:35] | Room’s just up here — 3410. | 就在前面 3410病房 |
[18:39] | I thought you had an officer guarding her. | 我以为你派了警员看守她 |
[18:40] | We do. He must be inside with her. | 是的 他肯定在里头 |
[18:44] | Elena Markov, NYP– | 伊莲娜·马科夫 纽约警察 |
[18:46] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[18:47] | We have an officer down! Officer down! | 有警员受伤 警员受伤 |
[18:50] | Elena’s gone. | 伊莲娜不见了 |
[18:51] | Either she killed him and fled… | 要么她杀了他逃了 |
[18:52] | Or someone else did and they grabbed her. | 或者别人杀了他带走了她 |
[18:54] | If they took Elena, that means Beckett’s cover’s blown. | 如果是他们带走了伊莲娜 那就是贝克特露馅了 |
[18:58] | She’s as good as dead. | 那她就死定了 |
[19:07] | Dear Rick, | 亲爱的里克 |
[19:10] | I don’t know how much time I have, | 不知道我还有多少时间了 |
[19:12] | even to write this letter. | 说不定写这封信的时间也不够了 |
[19:14] | What I do know now is that I’m in this, | 我知道的是 我已经被卷进来了 |
[19:17] | and the only way I’m gonna make it out alive | 我活下来的唯一方法就是 |
[19:19] | is to see this through. | 把这个任务完成 |
[19:21] | I’m sure everyone is looking for me, | 我知道大家都在找我 |
[19:23] | and if they figure out I was here, | 如果他们知道我曾经在这里 |
[19:24] | CSU’s gonna search this house. | 那鉴证组的人肯定会搜查这个房子 |
[19:27] | They’re gonna look for blood, and they will find it, | 他们会搜寻血迹 那他们就会找到这个 |
[19:30] | which will lead them to this letter. | 这样就能发现这封信了 |
[19:34] | Babe, it’s your letter, | 亲爱的 这是给你的信 |
[19:35] | and I hope you never have to read this — | 我希望你永远不用看这封信 |
[19:37] | that I can tell you all of these things in person, | 因为我想亲口对你说这些 |
[19:39] | but if something happens and I don’t make it, | 但假如我发生了什么不测 |
[19:43] | I need you to know that our partnership, | 我希望你知道 我们的合作关系 |
[19:46] | our relationship | 我们的恋情 |
[19:49] | is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. | 是上天赐予我最好的礼物 |
[19:53] | You’re an amazing man, | 你是个非常棒的人 |
[19:55] | and I love you with all of my heart. | 我爱你 全心全意 |
[19:59] | Always. | 直到永远 |
[20:08] | Mr. Jones wants a word. | 琼斯先生有话和你说 |
[20:23] | Let’s go. | 进来吧 |
[20:35] | I’ve got surprising news. | 我有个令人意外的消息 |
[20:37] | Lazarus agreed to meet with you | 拉兹拉斯同意见你了 |
[20:39] | if you agree to an assignment. | 不过你得先答应完成一项任务 |
[20:42] | What assignment? | 什么任务 |
[20:44] | You complete the assignment, you get the meeting. | 等你完成了任务 你就能和他见面 |
[20:47] | Take it or leave it. | 要么接受 要么放弃 |
[20:51] | Deal. What do I have to do? | 成交 我需要做什么 |
[20:56] | What you do best. | 你最擅长的事 |
[20:59] | Kill him. | 杀掉他 |
[21:02] | Make it clean. | 要干净利落的 |
[21:12] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[21:14] | Where’s here? | 这是哪里 |
[21:15] | All you need to know is that the target’s in that house. | 你只要知道目标就在这座房子里就行了 |
[21:18] | Is he alone? | 他一个人吗 |
[21:19] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[21:20] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[21:22] | Lazarus doesn’t want it to be connected to your other kills. | 拉兹拉斯不希望这个和你其他的任务联系起来 |
[21:26] | Well, he’s got to be important. Who is he? | 这人一定很重要吧 他是谁 |
[21:29] | He’s the next name on the list. | 他是名单上的下一个人 |
[21:32] | What does he do? | 他做了什么 |
[21:33] | Why are you so curious all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然变得这么好奇了 |
[21:39] | You ever hear of recon? | 你没听说过调查吗 |
[21:41] | I like to know what I’m walking into. | 我做事之前喜欢先调查清楚 |
[21:42] | Is he a cop, is he a drug dealer, | 他是不是警察 是不是毒品贩子 |
[21:45] | Are there guns in the house? | 这房子里有枪吗 |
[21:46] | Curiosity keeps me alive. | 好奇心让我活到现在 |
[21:49] | The guy’s a civilian, a nobody. | 他就是个普通人 无名小卒 |
[21:50] | If he’s a nobody, then why are we killing him? | 如果他是无名小卒 那为什么要杀他 |
[21:52] | Because they told us to. | 因为上头吩咐我们这么做 |
[22:00] | Look, is there — is there a problem here? | 这里有什么问题吗 |
[22:01] | Yeah, there’s a problem. I don’t work like this. | 有问题 我不是这样做事的 |
[22:04] | I do my homework, | 我必须得了解清楚情况 |
[22:05] | I control the variables, and this is sloppy. | 我要对情况有所掌控 这次太草率了 |
[22:08] | You know, maybe Lazarus wanted to see how well you improvise. | 也许拉兹拉斯想看看你随机应变的能力 |
[22:12] | You know, maybe I do, too. | 也许 这也是我想看看的 |
[22:15] | Now…are you gonna kill him or what? | 好了 你到底是杀还是不杀 |
[23:12] | Who in the hell are you?! | 你他妈的是谁 |
[23:29] | It’s done. | 办完了 |
[23:33] | Show me. | 证明给我看 |
[23:34] | What? | 什么 |
[23:36] | No. We don’t have time for this. | 不 我们没有时间了 |
[23:37] | I said show me. | 我说了 证明给我看 |
[23:40] | Now. | 马上 |
[23:56] | Like I said. | 正如我所说 |
[24:05] | I’m done auditioning. | 我受够这种测试了 |
[24:07] | You tell Lazarus he wants to play games | 你告诉拉兹拉斯如果他再这么玩弄我 |
[24:09] | and this deal’s off. | 交易就取消 |
[24:16] | Yeah, we should get back. | 好 我们回去吧 |
[24:26] | Just got off with the hospital security again. | 刚又完成了一遍医院安保的检查 |
[24:28] | The building’s locked down. | 整幢楼都封锁了 |
[24:29] | We got teams going through, | 我们派人进去搜查了 |
[24:30] | but there’s no sign of Elena. | 不过至今没有发现伊莲娜的踪影 |
[24:31] | And we still have no idea who this woman really is. | 我们还是不知道这个女人到底是谁 |
[24:33] | I’m afraid we do. | 恐怕我们知道了 |
[24:34] | Security video shows her leaving her room alone, | 监控摄像头显示她是一个人离开的 |
[24:37] | and the officer’s throat was cut | 警官被割喉的方式 |
[24:38] | in the same exact manner as the murdered drug dealers — | 和那些被割喉的毒贩子的方式完全一致 |
[24:40] | Same angle, same left-handed stroke favoring the carotid. | 角度吻合 都是左撇子 直奔颈动脉 |
[24:43] | That’s what those text messages meant | 那些短信所说的 |
[24:45] | about packages being delivered. | 关于包裹已被送达 |
[24:47] | She wasn’t a courier for the ring. | 她根本不是贩毒组织的快递员 |
[24:48] | She was their contract killer. | 她是他们的雇佣杀手 |
[24:50] | A contract killer?! | 雇佣杀手 |
[24:51] | That’s who Beckett is out there impersonating | 那是贝克特正在冒充的人 |
[24:53] | and you didn’t know? | 你之前不知道 |
[24:54] | Mr. Castle — | 卡塞尔先生 |
[24:55] | And now this woman is out there somewhere? | 现在这个女人逍遥法外 |
[24:57] | Do you have any idea what’s gonna happen to Beckett | 你到底知不知道假如伊莲娜现身 |
[24:59] | when the real Elena shows up? | 贝克特会有多危险 |
[25:00] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们正在尽一切可能找到她 |
[25:01] | Well, it’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[25:03] | Hey, come on, man. | 冷静点 |
[25:05] | This is Gates. | 我是盖茨 |
[25:07] | What? | 什么 |
[25:08] | Where? | 在哪 |
[25:25] | She told me to get down on the floor, | 她让我趴下 |
[25:28] | and then she said she was a cop | 然后告诉我她是警察 |
[25:31] | and that if I wanted to live, | 如果我想活命 |
[25:33] | I had to do exactly what she said. | 就必须严格按照她说的做 |
[25:36] | And then she went to the kitchen and she came back with ketchup | 然后她去了厨房 拿了番茄酱 |
[25:39] | and — and — and beet juice and — | 还 还 还有甜菜汁 然后 |
[25:42] | and she told me to lie as still as possible | 然后她让我躺着 尽可能的不动 |
[25:45] | and to hold my breath. | 同时屏住呼吸 |
[25:47] | Mr. Potter, | 波特先生 |
[25:48] | did she say anything else about where she was, | 她有提过任何她在哪 |
[25:50] | where they were keeping her? | 他们把她关在哪的信息吗 |
[25:51] | Yeah. She said it was some kind of a compound. | 有 她说是个院子 |
[25:54] | She didn’t know where | 她不知道位置 |
[25:56] | but that she would try to get a message out soon. | 但她会努力尽快传消息出来 |
[25:58] | At least we know she’s still alive. | 至少我们知道她还活着 |
[26:01] | This guy who was with her. | 那个和她一起的家伙 |
[26:02] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[26:03] | No. I had my head down. | 没有 我埋着头 |
[26:05] | Do you have any idea why members of a drug ring | 你知道为什么贩毒集团 |
[26:08] | would want you dead? | 想要你的命吗 |
[26:09] | No. That’s not my world. | 不知道 那跟我风马牛不相及 |
[26:11] | You’re an attorney at Tyre, Potter, and Langston. | 你是”泰波兰”事务所的律师 |
[26:14] | What kind of law do you practice? | 你主要经手哪种法律服务 |
[26:15] | It’s mostly corporate — | 大部分是公司的 |
[26:18] | trust administration. | 信托管理 |
[26:20] | Do you do any criminal law? | 你的工作涉及犯罪法吗 |
[26:21] | No, none. | 不 从来没有 |
[26:22] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这种情况 |
[26:25] | She’s out there somewhere, | 她就在外面某个地方 |
[26:26] | has no idea how much danger she’s in, | 身陷险境不自知 |
[26:28] | and I can’t help her. | 而我却不能帮她 |
[26:29] | No, you can’t. | 对 你不能 |
[26:32] | But this is beckett we’re talking about. | 但我们说的可是贝克特 |
[26:35] | She might be your fiancee, | 她是你的未婚妻 |
[26:36] | but she’s also a damn good cop, so don’t sell her short. | 但也是个非常棒的警察 不要小看她 |
[26:40] | She’ll figure out a way to let us know what’s going on, | 她会想出办法让我们知道情况如何的 |
[26:42] | and when she does, we’ll get her out. | 知道后 我们会把她救出来 |
[26:47] | What if it’s not in time? | 如果不够及时呢 |
[27:32] | So, how did it go? | 事情办得怎么样 |
[27:37] | The package was delivered without any issues. | 包裹寄到 毫无差错 |
[27:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:43] | Clean yourself up. | 去洗把脸 |
[27:45] | Lazarus wants to see you. | 拉兹拉斯要见你 |
[28:14] | You’re getting out of here — alive. | 你会离开这里的 活着 |
[28:19] | Sorry. I really have to pee. | 对不起 我真的要撒尿 |
[28:22] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[28:24] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没什么 |
[28:25] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:31] | Great gig, huh? | 演出棒极了 是吧 |
[28:33] | Yeah, it’s amazing. | 是 惊呆了 |
[28:34] | I don’t know who these guys are, | 我不知道这些家伙是谁 |
[28:36] | but they sure like to spend money. | 但他们出手真阔绰 |
[28:40] | Come on. He’s waiting. | 快点儿 他等着呢 |
[28:49] | This way. | 这边 |
[29:22] | You keep him in the basement? | 你让他待在地下室吗 |
[29:23] | He likes it there. | 他喜欢那儿 |
[29:25] | He thinks it suits him. | 他觉得那儿很适合他 |
[29:27] | After you. | 你先请 |
[29:51] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[29:52] | You’ve never seen a counting room before? | 以前没见过会计室吗 |
[29:55] | Yes. | 见过 |
[29:56] | But never to this scale. | 但从没见过这种规模的 |
[29:58] | Lazarus is a man of enormous appetites. | 拉兹拉斯可是雄心勃勃 |
[30:03] | I’m impressed you’ve been able to hide this from the feds. | 不可思议 你们居然能瞒过联调局 |
[30:06] | You don’t know the half of it. | 冰山一角而已 |
[30:31] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[30:55] | He’s ready. Come in. | 可以了 进来 |
[31:03] | I apologize for the delay. | 抱歉耽搁了这么久 |
[31:06] | I had to resolve a business matter. | 我得解决些业务上的事情 |
[31:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:11] | I don’t usually do this — meet like this. | 我不常这样做 像这样的见面 |
[31:15] | But for you, I’ll make an exception. | 但为你 我要破例一次 |
[31:17] | Between our needs and your skill set, | 我们的需求和你的技能 |
[31:19] | this could be a very profitable arrangement. | 可是大有赚头的 |
[31:25] | I agree. | 我也这么想 |
[31:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:28] | So, now that we’ve met, | 那么 既然我们已经见面了 |
[31:30] | why don’t we formalize our arrangement? | 为什么不让我们的合作正式一点呢 |
[31:37] | You are not Elena. | 你不是伊莲娜 |
[31:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:44] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[31:45] | No. No, I don’t think you do. | 不 不 我不这样认为 |
[31:48] | No, no, no. I never forget a face. | 不不不 我从来没有忘掉过一张脸 |
[31:52] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[31:53] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 别 别 别 |
[31:57] | She is a cop? | 她是警察吗 |
[31:59] | Homicide out of the 12th. | 12分局凶杀组的 |
[32:02] | Last time I saw you, | 上次我见你的时候 |
[32:04] | You tried to put me through a wall. | 你想要把我按在墙上 |
[32:06] | Accused me of murdering your mama. | 控诉我谋杀了你妈妈 |
[32:10] | And from the look on her face, she remembers me. | 从她的表情看来 她记得我 |
[32:15] | Don’t you, Detective? | 不是吗 警探 |
[32:19] | Vulcan Simmons. | 瓦肯·西蒙斯 |
[32:23] | You’re Lazarus? | 你就是拉兹拉斯 |
[32:41] | Yo, guys. It’s her. | 伙计们 是她 |
[32:43] | It came in from an unknown number. | 是个不认识的号码发来的 |
[32:44] | But that’s her badge number. It’s got to be her. | 但这是她的警号 一定是她 |
[32:46] | “Addr is 5.” | 地址是5 |
[32:47] | She was trying to send an address. | 她想告诉我们地址 |
[32:49] | Looks like she got cut off. | 看来她被打断了 |
[32:50] | Run that phone number. | 去查这个电话 |
[32:51] | Find out who owns it and find out where it is. | 找到它的主人 找出它在哪 |
[32:53] | Right. | 好 |
[33:09] | Let’s do it without all this Kabuki theater, Detective. | 我们别再演戏了 警探 |
[33:13] | It’s undignified. | 多不雅啊 |
[33:15] | Tell me what I want to know, | 把我想知道的告诉我 |
[33:17] | and I’ll give you a proper death | 我就让你死得体面些 |
[33:20] | without all this messy suffering. | 不用再经受这些脏乱的折磨 |
[33:30] | Now… | 告诉我 |
[33:35] | …what was your mission | 你的任务是什么 |
[33:37] | and what do they know about Lazarus? | 关于拉兹拉斯你们知道什么 |
[33:41] | Do you want undignified? | 你想要不雅 |
[33:44] | Then wait till you see what I do to you. | 等着看我怎么收拾你吧 |
[33:47] | You know, you’re just like your mama — | 知道吗 你真的很像你妈妈 |
[33:51] | both playing in worlds where you don’t belong. | 不属于这个世界 却要在这玩火 |
[33:57] | Your mother paid for it with her life. | 你母亲付出了生命的代价 |
[34:00] | So will you. | 你也会的 |
[34:02] | But first… | 不过首先 |
[34:11] | …tell me what I want to know. | 把我想知道的告诉我 |
[34:23] | Yo. Just got off with the carrier. | 刚跟运营商联系了 |
[34:24] | Any idea whose phone it is? | 知道电话在哪了吗 |
[34:25] | It’s a pre-paid. There’s no way to identify the owner. | 是预付电话 无法确认持有者 |
[34:28] | I got a hit. | 有线索了 |
[34:29] | The signal originated from a tower in Scarsdale. | 信号是从斯卡斯代尔的信号塔发出的 |
[34:32] | Great. Can you lock on the location? | 很好 能确定位置吗 |
[34:34] | No. The message pinged off a single tower. | 不行 那条信息只经过了一个信号塔 |
[34:35] | 斯卡斯代尔 纽约 三角定位 失败 | |
[34:36] | Without a second or third tower, | 如果没有其他两个信号塔 |
[34:37] | there’s no way to narrow it down. | 就无法缩小范围 |
[34:39] | Depending on signal strength, | 根据信号强度判断 |
[34:40] | it could have originated anywhere | 它可以是从十英里半径范围内的 |
[34:42] | within this 10-mile radius. | 任何地方发出的 |
[34:43] | It would be easier to find a needle in a haystack. | 这比海里捞针还难 |
[34:46] | Can you ping the GPS? | 你能定位到电话的GPS吗 |
[34:47] | It’s off, and it looks like the phone’s off, as well. | 关了 而且电话好像也关了 |
[34:47] | 追踪电话卡 GPS启动 失败 电话卡回应 失败 定位电话 失败 | |
[34:50] | I’m sorry. I’ve got no other way to trace it. | 抱歉 没有其他办法追踪了 |
[34:52] | 追踪电话卡 GPS启动 失败 电话卡回应 失败 定位电话 失败 | |
[34:52] | That’s the best I can do. | 我已经尽力了 |
[35:06] | I know your lungs are burning. | 我知道你的肺快炸了 |
[35:08] | I can feel the panic in your soul. | 我能感受到你灵魂深处的恐慌 |
[35:13] | All you want is for this to end. | 你只想让这一切结束 |
[35:16] | And I promise I will end it. | 我保证我会让这一切结束的 |
[35:19] | Just tell me what I want to know. | 只要你把我想知道的告诉我 |
[35:37] | Scrub the place. | 把这里清理干净 |
[35:41] | Find a patch of dirt to put her in — | 找块地把她埋了 |
[35:44] | somewhere where she won’t be found. | 别让人找到她 |
[35:51] | I love these woods. | 我喜欢这片树林 |
[35:54] | My daddy used to take me hunting up here when I was a kid. | 我爸爸以前常带我来打猎 |
[35:58] | I spent days learning every rock, every tree, | 我花了好几天研究每块石头 每棵树 |
[36:02] | all the secret little places to hide. | 还有所有可以藏身的地方 |
[36:04] | Over the years, it’s come in handy. | 这么多年来总能派上用场 |
[36:20] | You know, I had you made | 知道吗 你一走进那扇门 |
[36:21] | from the moment you walked through the door. | 我就看穿你了 |
[36:23] | I could see it in your eyes. | 从你眼里就可以看出 |
[36:24] | I thought, “No way this woman’s a killer.” | 我想 这女人不可能是杀手 |
[36:27] | No. | 不可能 |
[36:30] | You don’t want to kill me, Harden. | 你不会想杀我的 海登 |
[36:31] | You know that I’m a cop. | 你知道我是警察 |
[36:32] | Yeah, I’ve killed cops before. | 我以前也杀过警察 |
[36:34] | In fact, a few of them are your new neighbors. | 事实上 其中一些马上就是你的新邻居了 |
[36:36] | My people will hunt you down. They will kill you. | 我的人会来找我的 他们会杀了你 |
[36:38] | But we can make a deal. | 我们可以做个交易 |
[36:40] | You help me take down Lazarus, you can set any deal you want. | 帮我整垮拉兹拉斯 你想要什么都可以 |
[36:45] | No, I’m good with the deal I got. Thank you. | 不 我对目前的生意很满意 多谢 |
[37:05] | Elena. | 伊莲娜 |
[37:06] | You got balls. I’ll give you that. | 我得说 你有种 |
[37:15] | You’re not gonna kill me? | 你不杀我吗 |
[37:18] | He sent me because he owed you. | 他让我来 因为他欠你的 |
[37:20] | He said he wanted you to live. | 他说他想让你活着 |
[37:22] | Who sent you? | 谁让你来的 |
[37:25] | Who wanted me to live? | 谁想让我活着 |
[37:28] | Lazarus. | 拉兹拉斯 |
[37:39] | Tactical teams raided the compound at 0600 this morning, | 战术小队在凌晨六点突击了那里 |
[37:42] | shortly after your call. | 就在你打电话后不久 |
[37:44] | The place was empty. Everything’s gone. | 那里已经空了 什么都没了 |
[37:47] | The mansion itself is held in a trust | 房子属于一个海外公司的 |
[37:49] | by an offshore corporation. | 信托机构 |
[37:51] | It’ll be months before we find out who the real owners are. | 要花好几个月才能找到真正的主人 |
[37:53] | If ever. | 如果真能找到的话 |
[37:55] | And what about Vulcan Simmons? | 瓦肯·西蒙斯呢 |
[37:57] | My team picked him up this morning in Washington Heights — | 我的小队今早在华盛顿高地拘捕了他 |
[38:00] | nowhere near the compound. | 那离这儿很远 |
[38:02] | They’ve been questioning him all the morning, but — | 他们审了他一个上午 但… |
[38:04] | He had an alibi for last night. | 他有不在场证明 |
[38:07] | We’ll go after him, but without evidence, | 我们会继续调查他 但是没有任何证据 |
[38:09] | it will difficult to make any of your allegations stick. | 你的一切指控都很难成立 |
[38:13] | Are you saying we have nothing? | 你是说我们一无所获吗 |
[38:17] | No, not nothing. | 不 不是一无所获 |
[38:29] | Future Forward? | 未来期货 |
[38:30] | Yeah, part of the money-laundering operation — | 没错 这是洗钱集团的一部分 |
[38:32] | whatever it was, | 不管这是个什么 |
[38:33] | they are funneling a lot of cash into that account. | 他们都转了一大笔钱到这个账户上 |
[38:45] | See what happens when I leave you alone? | 你看 我只要一不在你身边就出事了吧 |
[38:47] | Babe, I wasn’t alone. | 宝贝 你从来没离开过我 |
[38:49] | When they were interrogating me, | 当他们拷问我的时候 |
[38:52] | the only thing that kept me going was thinking about you, | 让我撑下来的唯一动力就是想着你 |
[38:56] | about our future, the wedding. | 还有我们的未来 我们的婚礼 |
[39:00] | You were with me the whole time. | 你一直都在我身边 |
[39:07] | Well, at least it’s not a total loss. | 我们也不算是全盘皆输 |
[39:10] | Now that the police know that Vulcan Simmons is Lazarus, | 现在警察知道瓦肯·西蒙斯就是拉兹拉斯 |
[39:12] | they’ll be watching him. | 他们就会一直留意他的举动 |
[39:13] | He will not be able to rebuild his operation. | 他没机会东山再起了 |
[39:17] | He’s not Lazarus. | 他不是拉兹拉斯 |
[39:19] | If he was, then I would be dead. | 如果是他的话 我早就死了 |
[39:22] | Vulcan Simmons is just a figurehead. | 瓦肯·西蒙斯只是个傀儡 |
[39:24] | Someone else is behind this, someone higher up, | 幕后黑手另有他人 一个权利更大 |
[39:26] | someone who wanted me alive. | 并且想留我一条活路的人 |
[39:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:33] | Someone bigger. | 一个势力更大的人 |
[39:36] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能啊 |
[39:37] | I’m afraid it is, sir. | 恐怕事实就是如此 头 |
[39:38] | You’re saying that’s what Future Forward is — | 你是说未来期货是个 |
[39:40] | a political super pac? | 超级政治行动委员会 |
[39:41] | That’s where the money was going? | 那些黑钱都流向这里了 |
[39:42] | Yeah, and that’s a connection to Evan Potter, | 而且这也是这起案件跟那个差点被杀死的 |
[39:45] | our would-be victim. | 伊万·波特之间的联系 |
[39:45] | Potter did all the legal work to establish the super pac | 波特的客户 富有的对冲基金经理 杰森·克科勒 |
[39:48] | for a client of his — a wealthy hedge-fund manager | 政坛人脉极广 创建了这个超级政治行动委员会 |
[39:50] | with significant political connections named Jason Kochler. | 波特帮他做了法律文件 |
[39:53] | It would appear as if drug money were being funneled | 贩毒的钱被转进 |
[39:55] | into Future Forward’s accounts. | 未来期货账户上 |
[39:57] | Nearly $160 million in the past several months. | 过去几个月共入账近一亿六千万美金 |
[40:00] | It was then legally laundered, | 接下来这笔钱就通过一个 |
[40:01] | passing through an anonymous shell corp | 匿名的空壳公司和另一个秘密的超级政治委员会 |
[40:02] | and second secret super pac. | 被合法地洗干净了 |
[40:04] | What do you mean “legally launded”? | 什么叫做”合法地洗干净” |
[40:06] | – Where’s that money now? – It’s gone. | -这笔钱现在去哪了 -不见了 |
[40:08] | Federal tax and banking laws | 规范这类型超级政治委员会的 |
[40:09] | that regulate these kind of super pacs | 联邦税收和银行法 |
[40:10] | make it impossible for us to find out | 使我们无法查出 |
[40:12] | where that money actually came from or went. | 这笔钱的真实来源和去向 |
[40:13] | Well, someone must be able to tell us. | 肯定有人知道 |
[40:15] | Evan Potter. | 伊万·波特 |
[40:16] | No. He just set up the pac for Kochler. | 不 他只负责为克科勒成立这个组织 |
[40:18] | He didn’t run it. | 他不负责运营 |
[40:19] | Then we need to bring Jason Kochler in here. | 那我们就得把杰森·克科勒抓来审审 |
[40:21] | We can’t. | 不可能了 |
[40:23] | He died of a heart attack this morning. | 他今早心脏病去世了 |
[40:26] | That’s why you couldn’t find the money. | 所以你们才查不到那笔钱的去向 |
[40:27] | Someone’s using it to build a massive political war chest. | 有人用那笔钱建立了一个巨型政治筹措基金 |
[40:30] | But who? | 可是谁干的呢 |
[40:32] | It’s impossible to know. | 我们是不可能查到的了 |
[40:35] | Those of you who know me | 认识我的人都知道 |
[40:36] | know that I’ve gotten where I am today | 我能走到今天这一步全靠 |
[40:38] | by doing whatever it takes to get the job done. | 我坚定不渝地完成需要的一切工作 |
[40:41] | That is the kind of leadership this country needs, | 这才是这个国家所需要的领导才能 |
[40:44] | and that is why I am forming an exploratory committee | 也正因这样 我现在正式成立竞选研究委员会 |
[40:47] | for a run for the presidency of the United States. | 来筹备竞选美国总统的事宜 |
[40:53] | Senator Bracken, an early front runner, | 布莱肯议员 早期的领跑者 |
[40:55] | is rumored to have significant funding | 据传已经收到了众多大型出资人 |
[40:57] | already lined up from major contributors. | 提供的多笔巨额竞选基金 |
[41:02] | Hiding behind Vulcan Simmons, | 他躲在瓦肯·西蒙斯背后 |
[41:03] | funding his campaign with dirty money, | 用来路不明的钱资助自己竞选 |
[41:06] | killing whoever gets in his way, | 扫清一切路上遇到的障碍 |
[41:07] | just like he did with my mom. | 就像他杀害我母亲那样 |
[41:10] | It’s him. | 幕后黑手一定是他 |
[41:13] | And we have no way of proving it. | 而我们却无法证实这一切 |
[41:18] | Maybe the feds will find something. | 也许联邦调查局会有所发现 |
[41:20] | No. Bracken is so well-insulated. | 不会的 布莱肯隐藏的太好了 |
[41:23] | It’s genius, actually. | 简直堪称是天才 |
[41:25] | He has all the campaign funds that he needs | 他搞到了自己所需要的所有竞选基金 |
[41:26] | without having to compromise or be beholden | 同时不需要欠任何带有个人目的的组织的人情 |
[41:29] | to any special-interest groups. | 或是对他们做出任何妥协 |
[41:31] | But if it really was him, | 但如果幕后黑手真的是他的话 |
[41:33] | why wouldn’t he just let you die in the woods? | 他何不让你葬身在树林里呢 |
[41:36] | Why would he send Elena to save you? | 他为什么要派伊莲娜去救你呢 |
[41:38] | Because when I stopped the assassination last year, | 因为我去年破获暗杀行动的时候 |
[41:41] | I saved him. | 救了他一命 |
[41:43] | And he told me that he owed me. | 他说过他欠我的 |
[41:46] | And now we’re even. | 现在我们两清了 |
[41:49] | So the next time that we see each other… | 所以下一次我们再见面的时候 |
[42:04] | Come to bed. | 上床睡觉吧 |