时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, my God. I think that’s her car. | 天呐 那辆好像是她的车 |
[00:09] | All, right, guys! Keep it clear. | 好了大伙儿 都让开点 |
[00:11] | Don’t you have anything better to do? | 你们就没别的事可做了吗 |
[00:14] | Mandy, Mandy! | 曼迪 曼迪 |
[00:18] | Mandy, have you–have you spoken to Zach since the breakup? | 曼迪 你分手以后跟扎克说过话吗 |
[00:22] | Do you regret cheating on him? | 你后悔劈腿吗 |
[00:24] | Is there any truth to the rumor | 传言说你又回戒毒所了 |
[00:25] | that you’re going back into rehab? | 是真的吗 |
[00:30] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[00:33] | Should I be worried about your commitment to our engagement? | 我该担心你对我们婚约的承诺吗 |
[00:38] | No. Why? | 不该 干什么 |
[00:39] | ’cause it says right here | 报纸上写着 |
[00:39] | that you’re getting back together with your ex-wife. | 你要跟前妻复合了 |
[00:41] | – What? – Right here. Page six. | -什么 -就这儿 第六版 |
[00:45] | “Castle caught cuddling with ex-wife publisher.” | 卡塞尔被撞见跟出版商前妻拥抱 |
[00:47] | No, no, this was a business lunch. | 不不 这是工作午餐 |
[00:49] | We were discussing Heat and Storm books. | 我们在谈希特和斯道姆系列丛书的事 |
[00:51] | Oh, so, um, you weren’t… | 所以你没有 |
[00:53] | “Gazing lovingly into her eyes”? | 深情凝视她的双眸 |
[00:55] | She had spinach in her teeth. That’s just–okay. | 她牙里卡了菠菜 这可真是 好吧 |
[00:58] | I don’t–see, this wouldn’t happen | 我真不 你看 要是你让我 |
[01:00] | if you just let me announce our engagement. | 宣布咱们订婚了 这种事怎么会发生 |
[01:02] | We already talked about this. | 我们早就谈过了 |
[01:03] | Everyone that’s important to us already knows. | 我们生命中重要的人都已经知道了 |
[01:04] | Yes, and just because I’m a public figure | 是的 我是公众人物 |
[01:06] | doesn’t mean you need to be one, too. I know. | 不代表你也要成为公众人物 我明白 |
[01:07] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[01:08] | Well… As long as you don’t mind this sort of thing happening. | 只要你不介意发生这种事 |
[01:11] | I don’t. ’cause it’s not true. | 我不介意 又不是真的 |
[01:13] | And it only gives me more material to torture you with. | 这只会给我更多折磨你的材料 |
[01:15] | Mm, and the student becomes the master. | 青出于蓝胜于蓝啊 |
[01:21] | Who rings the doorbell at 6:45 in the morning? | 谁大清早6点45分按别人家门铃啊 |
[01:23] | Hey, Mr. C.! Hope I didn’t wake ya. | C先生 但愿没吵醒你 |
[01:25] | No. | 没有 |
[01:26] | I was just on my way to work, | 我正要去上班 |
[01:27] | thought I would pick up my letter of recommendation. | 就顺便来拿我的推荐信 |
[01:29] | Right! For your grant, uh, application. | 是啊 你那个经费申请 |
[01:31] | Really appreciate you doing it. | 很感谢你帮我 |
[01:33] | I know I told Alexis I was finished, | 我是跟阿丽克西斯说我写完了 |
[01:35] | but I-I hadn’t really quite, um… | 但其实还没有 |
[01:37] | I’m still tweaking it. This–I’m getting it just right. | 我还在修改 一定要写好 |
[01:39] | You’re a perfectionist, like me. | 你跟我一样 是完美主义者 |
[01:41] | Well, take your time– not too much time. | 慢慢来 也别太慢了 |
[01:44] | Deadline’s tonight. | 今晚截止了 |
[01:45] | I’ll have it done by lunch. | 中午就能写好 |
[01:47] | Thanks, Mr. C.! | 谢了 C先生 |
[01:48] | You’re the best! | 你最好了 |
[01:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:50] | Hi, Pi! | 派 |
[01:52] | Bye! | 拜 |
[01:53] | You haven’t written a word, have you? | 你一个字都没写 对吧 |
[01:55] | No. But in my defense, what am I supposed to write? | 是的 但容我说一句 我要写什么 |
[01:58] | – It’s Pi. – So then why’d you offer? | -那可是派 -那你为什么主动提出帮忙 |
[02:00] | I didn’t. Alexis asked. I can’t say no. | 我没有 阿丽克西斯拜托我的 我没法拒绝 |
[02:03] | But no more excuses. I’m gonna do it right now. | 但不再多说借口了 我现在就写 |
[02:08] | Unless that’s a murder. | 除非发生凶杀案了 |
[02:11] | This is Harvey Stryker with CelebGazer.com. | 我是专盯名人网的哈维·史崔克 |
[02:13] | We’re getting unconfirmed reports that | 我们收到未经确认的消息称 |
[02:14] | pop diva Mandy Sutton is dead at 22. | 流行天后曼迪·萨顿身亡 年仅22岁 |
[02:17] | Mandy Sutton? Oh, no. | 曼迪·萨顿 不是吧 |
[02:20] | Alexis used to love her kids show, “Mandy Melody”. | 阿丽克西斯以前很喜欢她的儿童剧曼迪·曼乐迪 |
[02:22] | She was a regular teen by day | 她白天是个普通的青少年 |
[02:24] | and a crime-fighting pop star by night. | 晚上就化身为打击罪案的歌星 |
[02:26] | But no one recognized her at school because she wore glasses. | 但学校里的人都不知道 因为她白天戴眼镜 |
[02:28] | Well, it looks like she could’ve used that trick in real life. | 看来她这招也该用在现实生活中 |
[02:31] | I mean, look at this. No wonder she was such a mess. | 看看这些人 难怪她生活一团糟了 |
[02:33] | Detective! | 警探 |
[02:34] | Can you confirm for us that Mandy Sutton’s dead? | 能为我们确认曼迪·萨顿的死讯吗 |
[02:36] | I, you know… | 我… |
[02:37] | Can you give us any details about how she died? | 能说说她是怎么死的吗 |
[02:38] | I gotta go. I have work to do. Sorry. | 我得走了 还要做事 抱歉 |
[02:39] | Oh, hey, Richard Castle. | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[02:40] | Is it true that you’re getting back together with your ex-wife? | 你要跟前妻复合的消息是真的吗 |
[02:42] | This isn’t about me today. | 今天的主角不是我 |
[02:46] | Uh, Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[02:48] | How come you didn’t deny it? | 你为什么不否认 |
[02:49] | What do you mean? Back there? Are you kidding? | 否认什么 刚刚的事吗 开什么玩笑 |
[02:51] | Yeah, if I deny that, then they think it’s true. | 要是否认了 他们就该以为是真的了 |
[02:53] | I thought that stuff didn’t bother you. | 你不是说不介意吗 |
[02:54] | It doesn’t. | 是不介意 |
[02:56] | So Mandy lived in this building? | 曼迪就住这栋楼吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah, penthouse. | 是的 顶层公寓 |
[02:59] | Doorman found her just before 6:00 this morning. | 门卫今早六点前发现的尸体 |
[03:02] | O.D.? | 吸毒过量吗 |
[03:03] | Given her lifestyle, you’d think. | 鉴于她的生活方式 大家都这么以为 |
[03:05] | But this is plain old-fashioned murder– | 但这是简单的老派谋杀 |
[03:07] | blunt-force trauma to the back of the head, | 脑后钝器伤 |
[03:09] | the facial lacerations probably happened with the fall. | 面部撕裂伤可能是倒下时造成的 |
[03:12] | Okay, when did this happen? | 死亡时间呢 |
[03:13] | Lividity puts it between 9:00 and 11:00 last night. | 尸斑表明是昨晚9点到11点 |
[03:16] | Well, we can cut that time frame in half. | 可以少算一小时 |
[03:17] | Doorman said that the limo dropped her off | 门卫说昨晚十点 |
[03:19] | to the lobby last night at 10:00 p.m. | 豪华轿车把她送到大堂 |
[03:21] | She was killed within an hour of returning home? | 她回家后一小时内就被杀了 |
[03:23] | What was she doing back here? | 她来这里干什么 |
[03:25] | Doorman didn’t know. | 门卫也不知道 |
[03:25] | But he said that she uses that door sometimes | 但他说有时她想躲避人群 |
[03:28] | when she wants to avoid the crowd. | 就会走这扇门 |
[03:29] | So maybe she was sneaking out or meeting someone? | 也许她是要偷溜出去 或者约见某人 |
[03:32] | If so, it was probably someone she knew. | 要真是这样 凶手可能就是她认识的人 |
[03:34] | Gates are locked on both sides. | 两边的门都锁上了 |
[03:35] | You need an access code to get in. | 得有密码才进得去 |
[03:36] | Is there any security cam footage we can pull? | 有保安监控录像吗 |
[03:38] | Not back here. | 这边没有 |
[03:39] | Ironic, seeing as how she spent her entire life | 真是讽刺 她一生都暴露在闪光灯下 |
[03:41] | in front of cameras. | 却死在没有监控录像的地方 |
[03:42] | Paparazzi was out front last night. | 昨晚屋外有狗仔队盯着 |
[03:43] | Let’s see if we can get copies of their photos. | 去看看能不能拿到他们的照片 |
[03:45] | Whoever was behind this might’ve been in that crowd. | 凶手有可能会被拍到 |
[03:47] | And no talking to the press, | 查清情况之前 |
[03:49] | not until we know what’s going on. | 不要对媒体透露任何事 |
[03:51] | Where is she? Oh, my god, Mandy! | 她在哪里 我的天 曼迪 |
[03:53] | – Ma’am? – Mandy! | -女士 -曼迪 |
[03:54] | Ma’am, this is a crime scene. You can’t be back here. | 女士 这里是犯罪现场 你不能过来 |
[03:56] | I–you don’t understand. I’m her personal assistant. | 我…你不明白 我是她的私人助理 |
[03:59] | You still can’t be back here. | 你还是不能过来 |
[04:00] | But we will need to take you to the station to get a statement. | 但我们会请你去局里录笔供 |
[04:03] | Do you have contact information for her next of kin? | 你有她亲属的联系方式吗 |
[04:05] | That would be her– her manager. | 她…她的经理人 |
[04:07] | I mean, her mother. | 我是说 她妈妈 |
[04:10] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[04:13] | What was she even doing in that alley? | 她去小巷子做什么 |
[04:15] | Do you know of anyone that would’ve wanted to harm your daughter? | 你知道有什么人想要伤害你女儿吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[04:19] | A lot of people disliked her, who she became, | 很多人不喜欢她 因为她改变了形象 |
[04:22] | her provocative clothes, and dancing. | 暴露的衣服 热辣的舞风 |
[04:25] | They just wanted her to be little “Mandy Melody” forever. | 他们只想让她永远做”曼迪·曼乐迪” |
[04:28] | Had she received any threats recently? | 她最近有没有接到什么人的恐吓 |
[04:31] | Sure, she’d get some disturbing letters. | 有的 她收到过一些令人不安的信 |
[04:33] | But any that were too aggressive, | 但侵略性太强的 |
[04:34] | we’d turn over to the security firm. | 我们都移交给保安公司了 |
[04:36] | Okay, we’re gonna need to see all of those letters. | 好的 所有这类信件我们都要过目 |
[04:38] | Now do you know if she was planning on meeting | 你知道昨晚她有约什么人 |
[04:41] | sith anyone at her apartment last night? | 在公寓见面吗 |
[04:43] | We hadn’t spoken to her in two days. | 我们已经两天没有跟她说话了 |
[04:46] | She was missing? | 她失踪了吗 |
[04:47] | No, we knew where she was. | 不 我们知道她在哪里 |
[04:49] | It wasn’t hard to track her on social media and gossip sites. | 通过社会媒体和八卦网站不难了解她的行踪 |
[04:53] | She was partying pretty hard. | 她这几天疯狂地参加派对 |
[04:55] | For the past few months, Mandy’d been doing really great. | 过去几个月 曼迪真的很乖 |
[04:58] | She stayed clean since her last stint in rehab. | 上回戒毒回来之后 她再也没沾过那东西 |
[05:01] | She even met a new guy | 她甚至有了新的男朋友 |
[05:03] | while she was doing her community service. | 是做社区服务的时候认识的 |
[05:05] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[05:07] | He builds houses for the poor. | 他为穷人搭建房屋 |
[05:10] | And then a couple nights ago, she went to a club | 几天之前 她去一个酒吧 |
[05:13] | for someone’s birthday, and I guess… | 参加某人的生日宴会 我猜就是那时候… |
[05:17] | She got drunk and she started making out with an old boyfriend. | 她喝多了跟前男友亲热 |
[05:20] | – And someone took a picture. – It hit all the gossip sites. | -被拍了照 -所有的八卦网站都登了 |
[05:25] | – When Zach saw… – It was too much for him. | -扎克看到之后 -实在难以接受 |
[05:27] | They got into a big fight, and he left her. | 于是他们大吵了一架 他跟她分手了 |
[05:31] | How long had they been dating? | 他们约会了多长时间 |
[05:33] | Four months. | 四个月 |
[05:34] | Which means he would know how to access the alley | 这么说他知道怎么从楼后的小巷子 |
[05:36] | behind your daughter’s building. | 进入你女儿的公寓 |
[05:38] | Do you know where we could find him? | 你知道去哪里能找到他吗 |
[05:41] | It’s funny. The first time I saw this picture, | 说来可笑 我第一次看到这张照片的时候 |
[05:44] | I didn’t think I could feel any worse | 还以为再没法感觉更糟糕了 |
[05:45] | but… now that she’s gone… | 可是…现在她居然死了 |
[05:48] | Yeah? Exactly how bad did you feel? | 是吗 你究竟有多难过 |
[05:50] | Look, I loved her. | 听着 我爱过她 |
[05:53] | I would never hurt her. | 我绝不会伤害她 |
[05:55] | Then you wouldn’t mind us asking where you were | 那你不介意说说昨晚10点到11点 |
[05:56] | between 10:00 and 11:00 last night. | 你在哪里吧 |
[05:58] | I-I didn’t do this, okay? | 不是我干的 |
[05:59] | I was at a lumberyard in Fairfield, New Jersey, | 我那时在新纽泽西费尔菲尔德的一家木料场 |
[06:02] | loading up a truck with the rest of these guys. | 跟同伴一起装车 |
[06:03] | You can–you can ask them. | 你可以去问问他们 |
[06:05] | And the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[06:06] | Two days ago when I broke it off. | 两天前我们分手的时候 |
[06:09] | Why are you asking me these questions? | 你们干嘛问我这些问题 |
[06:11] | I’m not the one with the attempted manslaughter charges. | 你们怎么不去找那个被指控蓄意杀人的家伙 |
[06:13] | Manslaughter charge? | 谁蓄意杀人 |
[06:15] | Yeah, her ex-boyfriend, Jesse Jones– | 她的前男友 杰西·琼斯 |
[06:17] | the one in that picture. | 就是照片里这个人 |
[06:18] | He’s the one who got her into drugs in the first place. | 就是他教唆她吸毒的 |
[06:21] | And Mandy never told anyone this, | 有件事曼迪没告诉任何人 |
[06:23] | but the last time they broke up, | 上次他们闹分手的时候 |
[06:25] | he threatened to kill her. | 他曾威胁要杀了她 |
[06:27] | Weapons charges. | 被控使用武器 |
[06:29] | Aggravated assault. | 暴力威胁恐吓 |
[06:31] | That’s a hell of a resume, Jesse. | 罪名还真够多的啊 杰西 |
[06:34] | How does someone like you hook up with a superstar like Mandy? | 像你这样的人怎么会勾搭上超级明星曼迪的 |
[06:39] | Like all the other pretty little rich girls | 就跟其他来找我纹身的 |
[06:40] | that come to me for their ink. | 漂亮富家女一样 |
[06:41] | She was looking for a lot more than a tattoo. | 她们想要的可比纹身多得多 |
[06:44] | I was happy to provide. | 我来者不拒 |
[06:46] | So I read online that two of you were stormy and it didn’t end well. | 我从网上知道你俩轰轰烈烈过 但结果却很难看 |
[06:50] | You trashed her apartment and made some pretty serious threats. | 你砸烂了她的住处 还严重恐吓过她 |
[06:54] | Water under the bridge. | 都是老黄历了 |
[06:55] | Until two nights ago, when you guys hooked up. | 两天以前 你们两个又在一起了 |
[06:57] | How’d that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[06:58] | I was at a bar. She came in, | 我当时在一个酒吧 她进来了 |
[07:01] | threw herself at me like old times, | 向我投怀送抱 就跟以前一样 |
[07:04] | and I obliged. | 我当然愿意”就范” |
[07:05] | That was the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[07:07] | How’d you take it | 那你怎么解释 |
[07:08] | when right after that photo of you two appeared, | 在你们的照片曝光之后 |
[07:10] | she told “Celebgazer” that you were… human trash… | 她对专盯名人网说你是个人渣 |
[07:14] | and that that night was “The biggest mistake of her life”? | 那个晚上”她犯了人生中最大的一个错误” |
[07:21] | She seemed to like it okay at the time. | 她当时看起来挺享受的 |
[07:24] | Where were you last night between 10:00 and 11:00? | 你昨晚10点到11点在哪里 |
[07:26] | I was at a pool hall in Queens with some friends. | 我跟朋友在皇后区的一个桌球房里 |
[07:35] | Names. | 名字给我 |
[07:39] | Lanie, what’s going on? | 蕾妮 怎么了 |
[07:41] | We have a little problem here. | 我们这里有点小问题 |
[07:44] | So what’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[07:45] | I’ll tell you what the problem is. | 我来告诉你 |
[07:47] | That’s not my daughter. | 这不是我女儿 |
[07:49] | That’s not Mandy. | 她不是曼迪 |
[08:00] | So Mandy’s mom identified our victim as… | 曼迪的母亲证实死者是 |
[08:04] | Claire Samuels, 25. She was an aspiring actress. | 克莱尔·萨缪尔斯 25岁 一名有抱负的女演员 |
[08:07] | – And Mandy’s decoy. – Decoy? | -她是曼迪的替身 -替身 |
[08:10] | Yeah, to fool the press. | 用来忽悠媒体的 |
[08:11] | It’s a practice not uncommon in this age of stalkerazzi. | 这种手段在狗仔时代已经不出奇了 |
[08:14] | So she’d dress up as Mandy. | 她打扮成曼迪的样子 |
[08:16] | She’d put on sunglasses. | 戴上墨镜 |
[08:17] | She’d let the hordes follow her | 让狗仔们跟着她 |
[08:19] | so that Mandy could go about unnoticed. | 于是曼迪就能神不知鬼不觉地离开了 |
[08:21] | Now we notified Claire’s parents. They’re flying in, | 我们通知了克莱尔的父母 他们正在赶来 |
[08:23] | And Esposito’s digging into her life as we speak. | 埃斯波西托这会儿正在调查她的情况 |
[08:25] | So if Claire is our actual victim, | 如果克莱尔才是死者 |
[08:28] | Then where’s Mandy Sutton? | 那么曼迪·萨顿去哪了 |
[08:30] | We don’t know. No one has seen her, | 我们不知道 没人见到她 |
[08:32] | And she’s not answering her phone. | 她也不接电话 |
[08:34] | Given that Claire was pretending to be Mandy | 鉴于克莱尔在被害时正伪装成曼迪 |
[08:36] | when she was killed, then we need to consider | 那我们就得考虑到这种可能性 |
[08:38] | the very real possibility that Mandy Sutton | 那就是曼迪·萨顿 |
[08:40] | was our killer’s intended target, | 是凶手的预定目标 |
[08:42] | and that they might be looking to finish the job. | 他们可能正在谋划实施 |
[08:44] | They may already have, which is why we can’t find her. | 可能已经得逞了 所以我们才找不到她 |
[08:47] | Found her. She’s checked into the Wessex Hotel | 找到了 她在韦塞克斯酒店登记入住 |
[08:50] | under one of her aliases. | 用的是她的一个化名 |
[08:52] | But she’s not answering her room phone. | 但她没接房里的电话 |
[08:54] | And she’s not responding to knocks on the door. | 敲门也没反应 |
[09:03] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[09:15] | That’s not blood. It’s wine. | 这不是血 是红酒 |
[09:21] | Closing time already? | 这么早就关门啦 |
[09:29] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[09:30] | What do you mean, I’m dead? | 你说我死了 是什么意思 |
[09:32] | Claire Samuels was killed last night, | 克莱尔·萨缪尔斯昨晚被杀了 |
[09:35] | And the world thinks that that was you. | 全世界都以为那是你 |
[09:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:38] | Claire Samuels — she’s your decoy. | 克莱尔·萨缪尔斯 她是你的替身 |
[09:41] | The girl we dressed to look like you to confuse the paparazzi. | 我们把她装扮成你 来混淆狗仔 |
[09:45] | Oh. Oh, yeah, um… | 噢 这样啊 |
[09:48] | God, that’s pretty harsh. | 天呐 那挺虐的 |
[09:50] | Do you know why she went to your apartment last night? | 知不知道她昨晚为什么去了你的公寓 |
[09:53] | No. Why? | 不知道 为什么这么问 |
[09:55] | Well, I mean, we’re trying to figure out | 我们想搞清楚 |
[09:57] | how she got there, and your mom said | 她是怎么去那儿的 你母亲说 |
[09:58] | that she wasn’t scheduled to work yesterday. So… | 昨天不需要她给你做替身 所以… |
[10:01] | Yeah, uh, the Limo Company claims that the car | 豪轿公司说她当晚用的车 |
[10:03] | she arrived in was ordered by you. | 是你订的 |
[10:06] | I’ve never drunk dialed a Limo before. But… | 我从来没醉打过豪轿的电话 不过… |
[10:11] | Nope. Wasn’t me. | 没有 不是我 |
[10:14] | What about Claire? Did you call her? | 克莱尔呢 你打给她了吗 |
[10:15] | No. I barely know her. | 不 我都不认识她 |
[10:17] | We discouraged personal contact. | 我们不鼓励私下联系 |
[10:19] | It wouldn’t make much sense to have a decoy | 如果她们两个被看到一起出去 |
[10:21] | if they’re gonna be seen hanging out together. | 那要替身还有什么意义呢 |
[10:24] | Can I lie down now? | 我现在能躺下了吗 |
[10:25] | Actually, Miss Sutton, we still have a few more questions | 萨顿小姐 我们还有几个问题 |
[10:27] | For you about your life. | 有关你的生活 |
[10:28] | My life? | 我的生活 |
[10:30] | Yeah, we think you may have been the intended target. | 我们认为你可能成为了凶手的预定目标 |
[10:33] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | That does make more sense. Okay. | 这样就说得通了 问吧 |
[10:38] | So, um, do you know if anyone would have wanted to hurt you? | 你知道有谁想伤害你吗 |
[10:42] | Do you have any enemies? | 你有树敌吗 |
[10:44] | The press, but… they wouldn’t hurt me. | 媒体 但是他们不会伤害我 |
[10:47] | Without me, who would they write all those bad things about? | 没有我 他们哪来的素材去写负面新闻 |
[10:50] | Okay, well, the last two days when you were out… | 那前两天你在外面… |
[10:54] | socializing, did you have any fights or did you upset anyone? | 社交的时候 跟谁吵了或者惹了谁吗 |
[11:00] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[11:04] | I’m… a little hazy on the details. | 我… 有点记不清细节了 |
[11:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:11] | Okay. That it? | 这就行了吧 |
[11:12] | Uh, yeah, for now. In the meantime, | 暂时可以了 在此期间 |
[11:14] | you should probably go back to the hotel and, uh, | 你可能得回酒店 |
[11:16] | lay low in your room. | 待在房里保持低调 |
[11:17] | Shouldn’t we make an announcement? | 我们不能发个声明吗 |
[11:19] | Let everyone know that she isn’t dead? | 让大家知道她没有死 |
[11:20] | Well, you know what? If someone was trying to kill her, | 你们得知道 如果有人想杀她 |
[11:22] | it might be safer to let them assume | 让他们认为已经得手会比较安全 |
[11:23] | that they’ve actually succeeded while we’re still doing our job. | 同时我们也在抓紧破案 |
[11:26] | How long? She starts a tour next week. | 需要多久 她下周要开始巡演 |
[11:28] | And as her manager, I can’t imagine that | 作为经纪人 我难以想象 |
[11:31] | it’s gonna help ticket sales if everyone thinks she’s dead. | 如果大家都认为她死了 售票会成什么样 |
[11:34] | Yeah, wouldn’t want to screw up the big comeback tour. | 是啊 不想搞砸这次的复出大巡演 |
[11:37] | Sweetie, you’ve worked really hard on those new songs. | 亲爱的 这些新歌你下了很大功夫的 |
[11:40] | We’re talking about staying out of sight for a day, maybe less. | 我们是说 观望一天 可能更短 |
[11:43] | Hopefully by then we’ll have a lead that’ll help us | 很可能届时我们已经找到线索 |
[11:46] | figure out who’s behind this. | 找出幕后真凶了 |
[11:48] | Uh, Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[11:49] | I might have an idea about that. | 我找到线索了 |
[11:51] | We found this anonymous letter in her fan mail. | 粉丝来信中我们找到这封匿名信 |
[11:54] | “I’m watching you, and I don’t like what I see.” | “我盯上你了 我不喜欢我所看到的” |
[11:57] | Yeah, well, get in line. | 这种人多了去了 |
[11:59] | Guys… look around. | 伙计们 看看周围 |
[12:02] | I get letters from creepazoids all the time. | 我收到疯子来信 从不间断 |
[12:04] | But in addition to the letter, | 除了信以外 |
[12:06] | – He also included these. – Oh, my god. | -他还附上了这些 -我的天 |
[12:10] | That’s my bedroom, while I was sleeping. | 这是我的卧室 趁我睡觉的时候 |
[12:13] | Your building is supposed to be secure. | 你的公寓应该是很安全的 |
[12:14] | How did he get in? | 他是怎么进去的 |
[12:16] | That’s ink-jet paper. | 这是喷墨打印纸 |
[12:17] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:18] | So we might be able to track it. | 所以我们可以追踪到 |
[12:20] | – How? – Most people don’t know this, | -怎么追踪 -大部分的人不知道 |
[12:22] | but the serial number of the printer that was used | 用于打印照片的打印机 |
[12:24] | to make these photographs is actually embedded into the picture. | 它们的序列号其实是嵌入图片的 |
[12:27] | It’s printed in tiny, little yellow dots | 印成微小的小黄点 |
[12:29] | invisible to the naked eye. It’s–it’s an FBI thing | 肉眼无法识别 这是联调局的技术 |
[12:31] | Used to track counterfeiters. | 用于追踪伪造犯 |
[12:34] | I don’t feel so hot. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[12:36] | You know, I-I think someone needs a cup of coffee. | 我看有人需要喝杯咖啡 |
[12:43] | Here is your 4-shot latte. | 你四份咖啡的拿铁 |
[12:46] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[12:48] | Considering I’m supposed to be dead, | 鉴于我本该死掉 |
[12:51] | about right. | 应该算不错 |
[12:54] | I just can’t believe that freak was actually in my bedroom. | 我只是不敢相信居然有人进了我的卧室 |
[12:57] | We’ll find him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[12:58] | I know how tough it can be– | 我懂你的心情 |
[13:00] | the crazy fans, the constant scrutiny, | 狂热粉丝 时刻活在被人注视之下 |
[13:02] | the pressure of living your life under a microscope. | 生活事无巨细的被人窥视的压力 |
[13:04] | I mean, I can relate. | 我是说 我也一样 |
[13:06] | On a smaller scale, of course, but still, it’s… | 虽然没你红 但还是 |
[13:12] | Wh-who are you? | 你 你是哪位 |
[13:15] | On a much smaller scale. | 比你不红太多 |
[13:18] | – Dad. There you are. – Hey, Alexis. | -爸 你在这 -阿丽克西斯 |
[13:20] | What are you doing he — oh, the, uh, the letter for Pi — | 你怎么来了 是为派的推荐信吗 |
[13:22] | The — I just, I’m about to — I just gotta make a few tweaks. | 只是 我正要 我还想修改一下 |
[13:25] | – You haven’t written it. – Not all — not yet. | -你还没写吧 -没完 好吧 没写 |
[13:28] | I thought you might need some help… | 我就知道你需要帮忙 |
[13:29] | so I came up with some talking points for you. | 所以我列了几个要点供你参考 |
[13:31] | Oh, good. Okay, um… | 哦 挺好的 |
[13:32] | “Outstanding person… natural leader.” | 出类拔萃 领导风范 |
[13:35] | Dad, I know you and Pi don’t always see eye-to-eye. | 爸 我知道你看不上派 |
[13:38] | If you don’t feel comfortable doing this — | 你要是不想写 |
[13:39] | No, listen, hey… | 没有的事 |
[13:41] | Hey, Pi and I see eye-to-eye | 我和派在一件重要的事上 |
[13:43] | on one very important redheaded thing. | 见解十分一致 |
[13:46] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -就是爱你 -我也爱你 |
[13:48] | Hey! Can you believe that about Mandy Sutton? | 你听说曼迪·萨顿的事了吗 |
[13:50] | – It’s weird, right? – Yes, weird — | -很奇怪吧 -确实 |
[13:52] | Remember how much I loved her show, | 还记得我多喜欢她的节目吗 |
[13:54] | and those secret identity glasses? | 还有秘密眼镜 |
[13:56] | If you were mad at me, I’d wear a pair of glassesto dinner, | 你生我气时 我就戴一副去吃饭 |
[13:58] | and you’d pretend like you didn’t know who I was? | 你就假装不认识我 |
[14:00] | -I remember, actually– – but then she grew up. | -记得 事实上 -不过她长大就变了 |
[14:02] | And whoa! I mean, how does that happen to someone — | 真是的 真不明白一个人怎么就 |
[14:04] | – becoming such a hot mess? – I — | -变得这么不可救药呢 -我 |
[14:12] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[14:14] | – I… thought you were… – Yeah. | -我 以为你 -没错 |
[14:17] | Alexis, this is Mandy. | 阿丽克西斯 这位是曼迪 |
[14:20] | We’re just, uh, keeping her under wraps for now. | 我们还在 保密她活着的消息 |
[14:23] | This is my daughter. | 这是我女儿 |
[14:26] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:27] | No, dad, it’s not true. | 爸 那不是真的 |
[14:30] | Yes, I know what they wrote. | 我看了报纸 |
[14:32] | We’re still engaged. | 订婚当然有效 |
[14:33] | What do you mean aunt Theresa put it on her facebook? | 什么叫特雷莎姑姑在脸谱网上发了状态 |
[14:35] | Well, t- tell her to take it down. | 那就让她删了 |
[14:37] | I gotta go. I love you. | 我得挂了 爱你哦 |
[14:40] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:41] | Hey, Espo. | 埃斯波 |
[14:42] | Do you believe everything that they write in the newspapers? | 你会无条件的相信报纸吗 |
[14:45] | Oh. Hell, no. I mean, except for that thing | 当然不 除了 |
[14:48] | between Castle and his ex-wife. I mean, it’s — | 卡塞尔和他前妻这事 那事 |
[14:54] | Did you find anything on Claire? | 找到克莱尔的线索了吗 |
[14:55] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 找到了 |
[14:57] | I went into the phone records of that limo company. | 我调查了豪轿公司的电话记录 |
[14:59] | It turns out that Claire was the one | 发现那晚叫车的 |
[15:00] | who ordered that limo last night. | 正是克莱尔 |
[15:02] | Why would claire order a limo to take her to Mandy’s place? | 克莱尔为什么叫车送自己去曼迪家 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. But I just got off the phone with Claire’s roommate, | 不知道 刚跟克莱尔的室友通过电话 |
[15:08] | said Claire’s been going through some things the last couple of days. | 说是克莱尔最近几天有心事 |
[15:10] | She’s been upset… crying. | 心情不好 一直哭 |
[15:11] | Hey. Those photos of Mandy in her bedroom — | 关于曼迪卧室的照片 |
[15:14] | I traced the printer’s serial number | 我查到了打印机序列号 |
[15:16] | to an electronics store in midtown. | 属于市中心一家电子商城 |
[15:18] | According to the extended warranty, | 根据这份过期逮捕证 |
[15:19] | it belongs to a ken castor. | 打印机是肯·卡斯特的 |
[15:22] | – So he’s done time. – For aggravated assault. | -他犯过事 -恶性袭击事件 |
[15:24] | And then two years ago, | 两年前 |
[15:25] | he was hit with a restraining order for stalking… Mandy Sutton. | 他因涉嫌跟踪曼迪·萨顿被签发了限制令 |
[15:28] | Old habits die hard. | 本性难移 |
[15:30] | And those paparazzi photos from the night that she was killed, | 这是她被害当晚的狗仔队拍摄的照片 |
[15:32] | I went through them. Look who was right there | 看我在上面找到了谁 |
[15:35] | when Claire stepped out of that limo… | 正当克莱尔走出轿车时 |
[15:37] | Same guy. | 同一个人 |
[15:41] | Police! N.Y.P.D.! | 警察 |
[15:49] | Kitchen clear. | 厨房安全 |
[15:49] | Bedroom clear! | 卧室安全 |
[15:51] | Hey. Closet. | 壁橱 |
[15:57] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[16:00] | – Let go of me! – Gimme your arm! | -放开我 -把手背过来 |
[16:02] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没干 |
[16:03] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[16:08] | I think we got our guy. | 应该就是他了 |
[16:14] | No, listen. You don’t understand. | 听着 你不明白 |
[16:17] | The hell we don’t. | 确实不明白 |
[16:18] | We know that you took those pictures, Ken. | 我们只知道这些是你拍的 肯 |
[16:20] | We know that you were in her apartment. | 还有你去过她卧室的事实 |
[16:22] | Because she needed me. | 因为她需要我 |
[16:24] | Needed you? | 需要你 |
[16:25] | I was protecting her. | 我在保护她 |
[16:27] | I was watching over her, and she… | 我在守护她 她 |
[16:29] | she needed that. | 她需要守护 |
[16:30] | Right. | 确实 |
[16:31] | Cause she didn’t have people watching her | 因为以前都没人 |
[16:33] | and staring at her already. | 关注她 |
[16:35] | They didn’t care. | 他们不在乎她 |
[16:35] | Not like me. They– they… | 没有我那么在乎 |
[16:37] | they don’t understand her. | 他们不懂她 |
[16:39] | I mean, they drove her to it, you know? | 是他们把她变成这样的 |
[16:43] | That’s why I sent her the pictures — | 所以我寄去了那些照片 |
[16:46] | because she needed to know that someone cared. | 因为她得知道还有人在乎她 |
[16:48] | She — she needed to know that someone was watching. | 她 她得知道有人在看着她 |
[16:50] | Is that what you were doing outside of her apartment last night? | 你昨晚去她公寓也是为了看着她吗 |
[16:55] | Watching? | 看着她 |
[16:59] | I-I should have saved her. | 我本可以救她一命的 |
[17:01] | But I-I never saw her. | 但我没看见她 |
[17:03] | I-I-I waited for the limo, | 我…我等来了豪轿 |
[17:05] | but then that girl came out– | 但出来的却是那个女孩 |
[17:07] | the–the not Mandy, the other girl. | 不是曼迪 是那个女孩 |
[17:10] | So I-I went around to the back alley, | 所以我绕到后巷去 |
[17:12] | and I wait across the street. | 隔了条街守着 |
[17:13] | When the other girl goes in the front, | 通常那个女孩走前门的时候 |
[17:15] | that means that Mandy goes in the back. | 曼迪就会从后门离开 |
[17:17] | But… but she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[17:20] | Wait, you waited for Mandy out in back? | 等等 你在后门等曼迪出来 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:23] | Did you see anything else? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[17:25] | Did you see anyone go in or out of that alley? | 你看见有人进出那条巷子吗 |
[17:28] | J-just the motorcycle. | 只看见一辆摩托车 |
[17:30] | Wait a minute. What… | 等等 什么… |
[17:32] | What motorcycle? | 什么样的摩托车 |
[17:34] | Well, right when I was going in the back, | 就在我朝后巷走的时候 |
[17:35] | there was a motorcycle that was going into the– the alley. | 有辆摩托车正开进巷子 |
[17:38] | What time? When? | 什么时间 |
[17:40] | 10:07. | 10点07 |
[17:41] | I-I-I wrote it down. | 我记下来了 |
[17:43] | I-I write everything down. | 我习惯把所有事情都写下来 |
[17:45] | And then at, uh, 10:12, it, uh, it left. | 10点12离开的 |
[17:48] | Did you get a license plate? | 你看到车牌号了吗 |
[17:49] | I couldn’t write it down. It was going too fast. | 没记下来 它开得太快了 |
[17:51] | What about the rider? | 那骑车的人呢 |
[17:53] | – Did you see his face? – They were wearing a helmet. | -你看到他的脸了吗 -他戴着头盔 |
[17:58] | I-I didn’t know Mandy was back there. | 我不知道曼迪在那儿 |
[18:00] | I mean, I-I never saw her go back, you know? | 我是说 我根本没看到她出来 |
[18:03] | What about the motorcycle? | 那摩托车呢 |
[18:04] | Color? Trim? | 颜色 装饰 |
[18:06] | I wrote that down. | 这我记得 |
[18:07] | It was–it was red. It was, um…it was a red Ducati 800 supersport. | 是红色的 是辆红色的杜卡迪800 |
[18:14] | It had gold wheels, and it had a flame decal on the body. | 轮子是金色的 车身有火焰状的贴花 |
[18:22] | – What do you think? – He’s a nut job. | -你怎么看 -他是个疯子 |
[18:24] | But he’s probably not our killer. | 但他很有可能不是凶手 |
[18:26] | Yeah? How’s that? | 是嘛 你怎么知道 |
[18:27] | Unlike the paparazzi, he knew Claire was getting out of the limo. | 和狗仔不同 他知道轿车里出来的是克莱尔 |
[18:30] | So he can tell them apart. | 他能区分她俩 |
[18:31] | And since he’s obsessed with Mandy, | 而他迷恋的是曼迪 |
[18:33] | there would be no reason for him to go after Claire. | 所以对克莱尔下手就说不通了 |
[18:35] | We’ll hold him. | 我们先扣留他 |
[18:36] | But if he’s not our killer, he’s probably our best witness. | 即便他不是凶手 也很可能是我们的最佳证人 |
[18:38] | Why don’t we get ahold of traffic cam footage in the area? | 去调出这一带的交通监控录像 |
[18:41] | Let’s see if we can get a plate on that Ducati. | 看能不能发现那辆杜卡迪的牌照 |
[18:43] | Gold wheels, a flame decal on the body. | 金色车轮 车身有火焰贴花 |
[18:45] | It’s gotta be a custom job. | 肯定是定制的 |
[18:46] | Yeah. I’ll check with bike shops in the area, | 我去查查这一带的摩托车店 |
[18:48] | see if I can find the place that did that work. | 看能不能找到做这类装饰的地方 |
[18:50] | Where’s Castle? | 卡塞尔在哪儿 |
[18:50] | He’s having dinner with his other ex-wife, | 他在和他另一位前妻吃饭 |
[18:52] | Something about not wanting her to feel left out. | 说不想让她感觉受冷落之类的 |
[18:56] | – Good one. – He’s holed up in the break room | -编得好 -他窝在休息室 |
[18:58] | writing that letter for Alexis’ boyfriend. | 给阿丽克西斯的男友写推荐信呢 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:05] | Will you stop worrying? | 别担心了好嘛 |
[19:06] | He’ll have lots of great things to say about you. | 他肯定会大大夸你一番的 |
[19:08] | – I guarantee it. – I don’t know. | -我保证 -我不确定 |
[19:09] | I’m not exactly Mr. C.’s favorate person. | C先生并不怎么待见我 |
[19:11] | And he is taking an awfully long time. | 再说这封信他确实写了很久 |
[19:14] | He does have other things to do, you know. | 他确实有其他事情要做 |
[19:16] | No, Al, that’s not what I meant. | 不 阿尔 我不是这个意思 |
[19:18] | Maybe he’s done by now. | 他现在也许已经写完了 |
[19:19] | He said he’d text me when it was ready. | 他说写完就会给我发短信的 |
[19:21] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[19:24] | That’s weird. My phone’s off. | 奇怪 我的手机关机了 |
[19:29] | That’s…not my ring. | 这…不是我的铃声 |
[19:32] | – Hello? – You have my phone. | -喂 -你拿了我的手机 |
[19:35] | Mandy? Hi. | 曼迪 你好 |
[19:37] | Uh, yeah, I just realized. | 对 我才发现 |
[19:39] | Funny, we must have switched. | 稀奇了 我们肯定是拿串了 |
[19:41] | I need it. I’m at the Wessex Hotel. | 我要用手机 我在韦塞克斯酒店 |
[19:43] | Okay. Sure. Oh, it’s– not like I took it on purpose or anything, | 好 我没有故意拿你手机什么的 |
[19:47] | just a misunderstanding. | 这只是个误会 |
[19:51] | Room 522. | 房间号522 |
[19:53] | Yeah, sure. Not a… | 好 没问… |
[19:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:58] | I guess I’m bringing Mandy her phone. | 我得去给曼迪送手机 |
[20:00] | I-I gotta head uptown. | 我得去上城区 |
[20:01] | The bee pupae are emerging. See you later? | 出现蜂蛹了 那我们回见 |
[20:03] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. Oh! | -好 再见 -再见 |
[20:12] | Hey, so, uh…here’s your phone. | 嗨 你的手机 |
[20:21] | Look, I’m sorry about that whole “Hot mess” thing I said before. | 听着 我很抱歉之前说你”不可救药” |
[20:25] | Sorry that you said it, or sorry that I heard it? | 抱歉你那么说了 还是抱歉被我听到了 |
[20:30] | I… should probably go. | 我…可能该走了 |
[20:34] | It happens when you’re not looking. | 你不注意的时候就会改变 |
[20:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:39] | Before… you asked how it happens– | 之前 你问起怎么会改变 |
[20:40] | how someone becomes like me. | 怎么会变成我现在这样 |
[20:43] | It happens when you’re not looking, | 不注意的时候就会改变 |
[20:44] | And by the time you realize it, it’s already who you are. | 等意识到的时候 就已经变成现在的样子了 |
[20:48] | Like the car crash on the side of the road | 就好比路边发生了车祸 |
[20:50] | everybody stops and– and watches. | 所有人都停下来…观望 |
[20:54] | That doesn’t mean it’s who you have to be. | 这并不代表你非得变成这样 |
[20:57] | You can always change. | 你总能改头换面的 |
[20:58] | Turns out I don’t do change so well. | 事实证明我并不擅长改头换面 |
[21:01] | But…you steal a police car and you set it on fire | 但如果你要偷警车 要放火把它烧着的话 |
[21:05] | I’m your girl. | 我是绝佳人选 |
[21:07] | Or if you find the greatest guy in the world, | 或者找到世界上最好的男生 |
[21:11] | Fall madly in love, | 疯狂地相爱 |
[21:13] | and then mess it up by hooking up with my dirtbag ex? | 然后和我的人渣前任勾搭 把一切搞砸 |
[21:17] | That I can do. | 这都是我能做出的事情 |
[21:20] | Yeah, I… saw that picture online. | 对 我在网上看见照片了 |
[21:23] | You and the rest of the world. | 全世界都看到了 |
[21:27] | Maybe if you didn’t drink. | 或许如果你戒酒的话 |
[21:29] | If I don’t drink, then I start to feel. | 如果我戒酒 我就会有感受 |
[21:33] | And I don’t like what I feel. | 我不喜欢我感受到的 |
[21:37] | I wish I had those glasses from “Mandy Melody”. | 我希望我有个”曼迪·曼乐迪”里的眼镜 |
[21:41] | I’d just put ’em on and… | 我戴上它们 然后 |
[21:44] | Just disappear. | 就消失了 |
[21:49] | I know how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[21:52] | How could you possibly know how feel? | 你怎么可能会理解我的感受 |
[21:56] | Because right now, I… | 因为现在 我 |
[21:59] | wish I could disappear from my life, too. | 也希望可以从我的生活中消失 |
[22:07] | Okay, thanks. I’ll check back. | 好的 谢谢 我回头会确认的 |
[22:11] | So how’s Pi’s recommendation going? | 派的推荐信写的怎么样了 |
[22:13] | It took me less time to write the last derrick storm novel. | 写德里克·斯道姆小说都比这个好写 |
[22:16] | And although they both are works of fiction, | 即使他们都是虚构的 |
[22:17] | at least that one was believable. | 至少那个有可信度 |
[22:19] | How’s the case coming? | 案子进展的怎么样了 |
[22:20] | Well, we got a description of the motorcycle | 我们得到了从犯罪现场离开的 |
[22:21] | that left the crime scene, and tech’s trying to | 那辆摩托车的描述 科技处正试着 |
[22:23] | get a plate off of traffic cam footage, | 从交通摄像头录像里找到车牌号 |
[22:25] | but so far no luck. | 但至今还一无所获 |
[22:26] | Our luck just changed. We got the son of a bitch. | 有收获了 我们找到那个混蛋了 |
[22:29] | We found a shop that outfitted | 我们找到一家商店订制了 |
[22:30] | a red ducati 800 with gold wheels | 一辆带有金色轮子和火焰贴花的 |
[22:33] | and a flame decal for one Josh Greenberg. | 红色杜卡迪800给一个叫乔什·格林伯格的人 |
[22:36] | Is that our guy? | 这就是我们要找的人吗 |
[22:37] | Josh Greenberg had a slight liquidity problem. | 乔什·格林伯格有点儿资金周转问题 |
[22:40] | So he sold that bike three days ago for cash | 所以他三天前把摩托卖了 |
[22:42] | To… | 卖给了 |
[22:44] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[22:45] | Jesse Jones–Mandy’s ex. | 杰西·琼斯 曼迪的前男友 |
[22:47] | So he lied to us. He was in that alley. | 所以他对我们撒谎了 他在那个小巷里 |
[22:49] | All right. Bring him in. | 好了 把他带进来问话 |
[22:49] | We already sent a car over to his place. | 我们已经派人去他家了 |
[22:52] | He’s not there. Mandy might be able to help out. | 他不在那儿 曼迪应该能帮上忙 |
[22:54] | She probably knows his hangouts. | 她或许知道他常去的地方 |
[22:55] | All right, go. | 好的 去吧 |
[22:57] | The thing about my boyfriend is… | 我和我男朋友的问题是 |
[23:00] | I thought I was being so grown-up– | 我以为我成熟了 |
[23:02] | moving in with him, getting my own place. | 和他同居 租套房子 |
[23:03] | But now it’s my whole life. | 但现在这是我生活的一切了 |
[23:05] | And I’m pretty sure I’ve made a huge mistake. | 我很确定我犯了一个巨大的错误 |
[23:08] | Do you know why I’m helping him with his grant application? | 你知道我为什么要帮他申请经费 |
[23:11] | Because if he gets it, he’ll have to travel. | 因为如果他得到了 他就要去旅行 |
[23:14] | That is messed up. You need to tell him. | 那太糟了 你得告诉他 |
[23:16] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[23:17] | That I changed my mind? I don’t want a relationship? | 说我改变主意了 说我想分手 |
[23:20] | We have a lease. | 我们是有租约的 |
[23:22] | That’s romantic. | 那真是太浪漫了 |
[23:23] | And he doesn’t deserve it. | 而且这样对他太不公平了 |
[23:25] | He hasn’t done anything wrong. | 他什么都没有做错 |
[23:26] | Oh! And then there’s my dad. | 哦对 还有我老爸 |
[23:28] | What do I tell him, huh? | 我怎么跟他说 |
[23:29] | That he was right all along, | 说他从头到尾都是对的 |
[23:31] | That I wasn’t ready? | 我没有准备好 |
[23:34] | I wish I would have said that. | 我倒是希望我那样说过 |
[23:36] | I wasn’t ready for many things. | 我没做好准备的事情多了去了 |
[23:38] | Do you ever look back on something you’ve done | 你没有回想过你自己做过的事情 |
[23:40] | and… it’s like someone else is doing it? | 然后 觉得像是别人做的 |
[23:43] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[23:45] | Right. | 也是 |
[23:48] | Sorry, I… | 对不起 我 |
[23:50] | haven’t had anyone to talk to. | 没有可以谈心的人 |
[23:52] | Clearly. | 很明显 |
[23:55] | “Be true to yourself.” | “做真实的自己” |
[23:57] | That’s what Zach would say. | 扎克会这么跟你说 |
[23:59] | And if a situation is bad for you, | 而且如果情况对你不利 |
[24:02] | Leave it. That’s what we were going to do. | 就别管了 我们一般都会这样做 |
[24:04] | And that’s what you should do, too. | 也是你应该做的 |
[24:10] | Mandy, is someone texting you? | 曼迪 有人给你发短信了吗 |
[24:13] | Weird, since I’m supposed to be dead. | 奇怪 我应该已经死了 |
[24:16] | Oh, it’s my friend Sam. | 是我的朋友萨姆 |
[24:18] | “Pretty sure you’re not dead. | “非常确定你没有死 |
[24:19] | Need to talk about girl who died. | 需要跟你说说死了的女孩 |
[24:21] | Something you need to know”? | 有些事情你需要知道 |
[24:24] | Wait, what– what are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[24:26] | Calling him? But you’re supposed to be laying low. | 打给他 但你现在保持低调 |
[24:28] | No one’s supposed to know you’re alive. | 没人应该知道你还活着 |
[24:30] | He already knows I’m alive. | 他已经知道我还活着了 |
[24:31] | He thinks you’re alive. | 他以为你还活着 |
[24:32] | He might be trying to find out for sure. | 也许他只是想确认一下呢 |
[24:33] | And what if it’s not Sam? | 而且万一这不是萨姆 |
[24:35] | It could be the killer trying to lure you out. | 也有可能是杀手想引蛇出洞 |
[24:37] | Would you relax? It’s Sam’s number, okay? | 别紧张 这是萨姆的号码 好吗 |
[24:40] | And he’s not answering, | 他没有接 |
[24:42] | which means he’s probably bartending. | 说明他有可能在调酒 |
[24:43] | That place he works is really loud. | 他工作的地方很吵 |
[24:46] | I have to go see him. | 我要去见他 |
[24:47] | You can’t go out. What if someone sees you? | 你不能出去 万一被人看见怎么办 |
[24:50] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还是不明白 对吧 |
[24:51] | I am the one that is supposed to be dead, | 本该我死 |
[24:54] | Not Claire. She died because of me. | 而不是克莱尔 她是因我而死 |
[24:57] | And I know that people think that I don’t care, | 我知道人们以为我不关心 |
[24:59] | But I’m not a monster. | 但我不是怪物 |
[25:00] | If Sam has information about Claire’s death, | 如果萨姆知道克莱尔之死的内情 |
[25:02] | I need to know what it is. | 我要知道那是什么 |
[25:05] | I just want to do one thing right. | 我只是想做件正确的事 |
[25:09] | Mandy! | 曼迪 |
[25:11] | You shouldn’t be doing this. | 你不应该这样做 |
[25:13] | Yeah, well, you’re not gonna stop me. | 你阻止不了我 |
[25:15] | Okay, but if you’re going to do it, | 如果你执意要去 |
[25:16] | You can’t be recognized. | 你不能被认出来 |
[25:18] | Do you understand? You’re going to need someone | 懂了吗 你需要个人 |
[25:19] | to do all the talking for you. | 帮你跟人说话 |
[25:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:32] | Mandy’s gone?! Gone where? | 曼迪不见了 去哪儿了 |
[25:35] | We’re not sure. | 还不知道 |
[25:36] | No one at the front desk saw her leave. | 前台的人没看见她走 |
[25:38] | Are there any signs of foul play? | 有打斗挣扎的痕迹吗 |
[25:40] | Nah, it looks like she just took off. | 没有 看起来她是自己离开的 |
[25:42] | Maybe she, uh, picked up where she left off on that bender. | 说不定她又继续去寻欢作乐了 |
[25:44] | You guys gotta come back. | 你们赶紧回来 |
[25:45] | We have to coordinate a search. | 我们得组织搜寻行动 |
[25:46] | We’ll check with the limo company, | 我们去问问轿车公司 |
[25:47] | see if she called for a pickup. | 看她有没有叫车来接她 |
[25:48] | And I’ll talk to her mom. | 我去问问她妈 |
[25:49] | I’ll get a list of all the places she likes to go to. | 我会列一张清单写明她平时喜欢去的地方 |
[25:52] | We have to find her before Jesse figures out | 我们得在杰西发现自己杀错人之前 |
[25:54] | that he killed the wrong person. | 找到她 |
[25:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:58] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:59] | Where’s Mandy? | 曼迪呢 |
[26:04] | Are you sure I can’t talk you out of this? | 你确定你真的要这样做 |
[26:06] | There he is. There’s sam. | 他在那儿 那就是萨姆 |
[26:08] | Are you crazy?! What are you doing? | 你疯了吗 你要干什么 |
[26:10] | That’s what I’m here for. | 我来这就是为了帮你去叫他 |
[26:13] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[26:15] | Hey, sam! | 嘿 萨姆 |
[26:18] | That’s not gonna get the job done there, Red. | 这样可是行不通的 小红发 |
[26:21] | You want to lose some layers? | 你得脱几件衣服 |
[26:25] | Take off Grandma’s scarf. | 把那种祖母戴的围巾给脱了 |
[26:29] | I have something else in mind. | 我还有个主意 |
[26:31] | So she was like, “Can you believe it?” | 然后她就问”你能相信吗” |
[26:33] | And I was like, “No way.” | 然后我就说”不可能” |
[26:36] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[26:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:40] | Oh. Oh, Sam…Right? | 萨姆是吧 |
[26:42] | Can I please get her another drink? | 能帮我再给她拿一杯吗 |
[26:44] | Oh, and, um… | 还有… |
[26:45] | there’s someone here to see you. | 有人要见你 |
[26:51] | Mandy? Oh, my god, girl, is that you? | 曼迪 天啊 真的是你吗 |
[26:54] | Can we talk somewhere more private? | 我们能去别的地方私下谈谈吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah, um… | 当然 |
[26:57] | Y’all meet me over there. | 去那儿等我吧 |
[27:01] | Yo, I am so glad that you’re okay. | 你没事真是太好了 |
[27:04] | You had me worried. | 我很担心你 |
[27:05] | I saw those pictures of you and Jesse, | 我看到了你和杰西的那些照片 |
[27:06] | then the next thing you know, everybody’s saying that you’re dead? | 然后所有人都说你死了 |
[27:08] | What made you think I wasn’t? | 那你怎么知道我没死 |
[27:10] | That clip on the news– | 报纸上有张照片 |
[27:11] | the one of the limo dropping “You” off at your building last night, | 拍到”你”昨晚在你家门前走下轿车 |
[27:13] | except that girl wasn’t you. | 可那女孩并不是你 |
[27:15] | How could you tell? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:16] | ‘Cause that same girl | 因为那个女孩 |
[27:17] | was in here last night | 昨晚来了这里 |
[27:19] | wearing the same thing she had on as when she got out of that limo. | 还穿着和她下轿车时一样的衣服 |
[27:21] | Wait a second. Claire was here last night? | 等一下 克莱尔昨晚来了这里 |
[27:23] | Yeah, yeah. I think that’s what her name was. | 是啊 她应该是叫这个名字 |
[27:25] | You talked to her? | 你和她说过话 |
[27:26] | Yeah, she came in looking for me. | 是啊 她是来找我的 |
[27:28] | She heard I was friends with Mandy. | 她听说我和曼迪是朋友 |
[27:29] | She wanted her private number. | 她想要她的私人电话 |
[27:31] | – What for? – She was trying to reach you because | -为什么 -她找你是因为 |
[27:34] | she thought somebody was trying to hurt you. | 她觉得有人要伤害你 |
[27:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:37] | She didn’t say, but she got way mad | 她没说 但她一听我不肯给她你的号码 |
[27:39] | when I wouldn’t give her your number. | 就变得很激动 |
[27:41] | Yeah, I… man, I thought this girl was nuts– | 我还以为这女孩疯了 |
[27:43] | you know, a crazy fan or something. | 像那种疯狂的粉丝之类的 |
[27:45] | Then she asked me how she can get in touch with Jesse. | 然后她就问我怎么联系杰西 |
[27:47] | Jesse? What does he have to do with this? | 杰西 他和这事有什么关系 |
[27:49] | I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 但… |
[27:50] | She was pretty hot to talk to him, too. | 她也很想跟杰西谈谈 |
[27:52] | So I called jesse, and I put him on with her. | 所以我就打给杰西 让他们谈了 |
[27:55] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[27:56] | I didn’t hear, but she was pretty upset. | 我没听见 但她很不安 |
[27:59] | And since she ended up dead, I thought you should know. | 后来她死了 所以我以为你该知道 |
[28:02] | Hey, sam! | 萨姆 |
[28:05] | Wait here a second. | 等我一下 |
[28:07] | People gettin’ thirsty over there. | 那儿有人渴了 |
[28:09] | I don’t get it. Did Claire know jesse? | 我不明白 克莱尔认识杰西吗 |
[28:11] | I don’t know. I didn’t think she did. | 不知道 我以为不认识 |
[28:13] | There’s only one way to find out. | 要弄明白只有一个办法 |
[28:15] | I’m calling Jesse. | 我要打给杰西 |
[28:16] | Wait. He could be involved. | 等等 他可能参与了这事 |
[28:17] | And if Claire thought someone was trying to kill you, | 而且如果克莱尔觉得有人想杀你 |
[28:19] | do you really think it’s a good idea to call– | 打电话给他真的… |
[28:21] | Anybody ever tell your friend | 有人跟你朋友说过 |
[28:22] | that she looks like Mandy Sutton? | 她长得很像曼迪·萨顿吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah, she gets that all the time. | 是啊 经常有人这么说 |
[28:24] | It’s a shame what happened to Mandy, isn’t it? | 曼迪的遭遇太令人遗憾了 对吧 |
[28:26] | Hey, that is Mandy. | 那就是曼迪 |
[28:28] | Oh, my god. Mandy Sutton is alive. | 我的天 曼迪·萨顿还活着 |
[28:30] | Mandy Sutton’s alive! | 曼迪·萨顿还活着 |
[28:34] | There’s still no word on Jesse’s whereabouts. | 还是没有查到杰西的下落 |
[28:36] | Same with Mandy. But get this– | 曼迪也是 不过有个问题 |
[28:38] | when I called the limo company | 我打给轿车公司 |
[28:39] | to see if she ordered up a ride from her hotel tonight, | 想问问她今晚有没有叫车去酒店接她 |
[28:41] | they said she didn’t, but they told me | 他们说她没有 但他们告诉我 |
[28:43] | that I wasn’t the only guy asking that question. | 我不是唯一一个问了这问题的人 |
[28:45] | – Someone else called? – Yeah, some guy who said | -还有别人问了 -对 有个人说 |
[28:47] | that he was with her management company. | 他是她经纪公司的 |
[28:49] | But I checked. No one there made that call. | 但我查了 她公司没人打过这通电话 |
[28:51] | – Jesse. – Maybe he found out that she was still alive. | -是杰西 -他可能发现了她还活着 |
[28:54] | Looks like everyone just did. | 大概所有人刚刚都发现了 |
[28:57] | …that Mandy Sutton, | 之前被认为已经死亡的 |
[28:58] | presumed dead, may actually be alive. | 曼迪·萨顿还活着 |
[29:00] | Mandy was reportedly just spotted at trendy downtown nightspot | 有人称在闹市区一家叫猛禽夜店的夜店里 |
[29:02] | the Raptor Lounge. | 看到了曼迪 |
[29:06] | And now he knows where to find her. | 而且现在他还知道了该去哪找她 |
[29:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[29:16] | Where? | 在哪 |
[29:23] | We gotta get her out of there. | 我们得把她弄出来 |
[29:24] | Yeah. I’ll send a car to pick her up. | 是的 我会派辆车去接她 |
[29:26] | And we have some footage | 我们还有一些 |
[29:27] | from the Raptor Lounge shot just moments ago | 由我们的观众在猛禽夜店 |
[29:29] | and posted by one of our viewers. | 刚刚拍摄并上传的视频 |
[29:31] | Uh… Castle, I-isn’t that– | 卡塞尔 那不是… |
[29:33] | That’s Ale-Alexis. | 那是阿…阿丽克西斯 |
[29:36] | What is she doing there? | 她在那里干什么 |
[29:45] | We have to get out of here. Uh… | 我们得想法子出去 |
[29:47] | Oh! This way. Come on. | 这边走 来吧 |
[29:54] | Um, I’m gonna call my dad. | 我要给我爸打电话 |
[29:55] | Let’s get out of here first. | 先走再说 |
[29:58] | Speak of the devil, and she appears. | 说曹操曹操到 她来了 |
[30:00] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[30:01] | Yeah, same here. Get in. | 我也是 上车 |
[30:03] | I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. | 我不确定那会是个好主意 |
[30:05] | Get in, both of you. | 上车 你俩都上来 |
[30:15] | Get out. | 下车 |
[30:17] | Just get out. Out! Now! | 下车 马上下车 |
[30:18] | Get over here! | 过来 |
[30:20] | Sorry I dragged you into this. | 抱歉把你拖下水了 |
[30:22] | Well… I want answers. | 我是来要答案的 |
[30:24] | Answers about what? | 什么答案 |
[30:25] | Someone is messing with me, | 有人在整我 |
[30:27] | and I know you’re involved somehow. | 我知道你一定脱不了干系 |
[30:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:31] | – Don’t lie to me! – Guys, let’s just calm down, okay? | -别对我撒谎 -各位 冷静一点 好吗 |
[30:33] | I’m sure we can talk this out. | 我相信没有什么是谈不妥的 |
[30:35] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:37] | Jesse, look at me. | 杰西 看着我 |
[30:39] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错 |
[30:40] | Okay, I-if you thought whatever happened | 好吗 如果你认为 |
[30:42] | the other night between us meant that we were | 那晚我们之间发生的事 |
[30:43] | getting back together, I’m sorry, | 代表我们可以复合 很抱歉 |
[30:45] | but that’s not what’s gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[30:46] | You know that wasn’t you the other night | 你知道那天晚上 |
[30:48] | – in that photo. – What? | -照片里的人不是你 -什么 |
[30:51] | If it wasn’t her, then who was it? | 如果不是她 那她是谁 |
[30:53] | It’s that chick, Claire. | 另一个妞 克莱尔 |
[30:55] | I got paid 25 grand to show up and suck face | 有人出2万5千块让我跟她 |
[30:57] | with her for a couple minutes. | 接吻以及被拍 |
[30:59] | – You’re telling me that you really don’t know? – No! | -你是说你真的不知道这事吗 -不知道 |
[31:01] | I was messed up that night. I don’t remember anything. | 那晚我醉得一塌糊涂 什么都不记得 |
[31:05] | I don’t even remember getting messed up. | 甚至不记得我是怎么喝醉的 |
[31:07] | Maybe you didn’t. | 也许你不是喝醉 |
[31:08] | Maybe somebody drugged you so you wouldn’t remember. | 也许是有人给你下药 所以你没有记忆 |
[31:10] | And then I-I would see the photos | 然后让我看见照片 |
[31:12] | and assume that it was me? Jesse… | 以为那是我自己吗 杰西 |
[31:15] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[31:16] | This isn’t about you, not anymore. | 这跟你没关系 不再有关系了 |
[31:19] | What happened, Mandy? | 到底出了什么事 曼迪 |
[31:21] | Who killed Claire? | 谁杀了克莱尔 |
[31:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:26] | What do you care? | 你这么关心是为什么 |
[31:27] | I care ’cause the cops are trying to pin it on me. | 我关心是因为警察想把这事扣在我头上 |
[31:31] | Someone must have seen me in the alley that night. | 那天晚上一定有人在巷子里看到我 |
[31:33] | Wait a minute. You were there, | 等等 你在现场 |
[31:34] | – when she was killed? – I had to talk to her. | -她被杀的时候 -我得跟她谈谈 |
[31:38] | Now we were supposed to get another 25 grand | 现在我们本该收到余下的2万5千块钱 |
[31:40] | for staging that photo, | 只要照片登出来的时候 |
[31:42] | if we kept our mouth shut when the story ran. | 我们没有做任何动作 |
[31:43] | Only bitch got a conscience, felt bad about everything | 都怪那婊子突然良心发现 对这一切 |
[31:46] | she had done, especially ’cause the pictures | 都感到内疚 特别是那张照片 |
[31:48] | broke up you and what’s his name–Zach. | 害你和那个叫扎克分手了 |
[31:51] | She just had to set things right. | 她非得去补救这一切 |
[31:53] | That’s why she was trying to get in touch with you last night. | 这就是昨晚她想找你谈谈的原因 |
[31:55] | She called me and said she was going over to your place | 她打电话给我 说她要去你家 |
[31:58] | to tell you everything. | 把一切都告诉你 |
[31:59] | Only that means I’m not gonna get my money. | 这代表我就拿不到余款了 |
[32:01] | So I go over there to talk her out of it, | 所以我去找她谈话 希望能阻止她 |
[32:03] | that’s it! | 就是这样 |
[32:05] | And when I get there, she’s dead. | 我到那里的时候 她已经死了 |
[32:08] | Jesse, if you didn’t kill Claire, | 杰西 如果你没杀克莱尔 |
[32:09] | Then put the gun down. | 那就把枪放下 |
[32:11] | We can go tohe police together and figure this out. | 我们可以一起去警局 把事情查清楚 |
[32:13] | – I promise… – You’re trying to confuse me! | -我保证… -你想唬弄我 |
[32:14] | Now shut up before I do something I– | 在我伤害你之前 把嘴闭上 |
[32:17] | Turn around right now, Jesse! | 马上转身 杰西 |
[32:19] | Drop that gun, Jesse! | 把枪放下 杰西 |
[32:20] | Show ’em! Show your hands! | 手 把手举起来 |
[32:21] | Down! Now, now! | 蹲下 马上 |
[32:25] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:27] | It’s okay. It’s over. | 没事了 都结束了 |
[32:39] | If Jesse’s story is true, then Claire was about to reveal | 如果杰西说的是实话 克莱尔是因为要 |
[32:41] | that those photos were fake and someone killed her for it. | 戳穿照片是伪造的而被人谋杀 |
[32:45] | So maybe Claire Samuels | 也许克莱尔·萨缪尔斯 |
[32:46] | was the intended target after all. | 就是凶手的目标 |
[32:49] | If Jesse’s story is true. That’s a big “if.” | 如果杰西说的是实话 悬 |
[32:53] | All right, thanks, Bill. | 好的 谢谢 比尔 |
[32:55] | So Jesse was telling the truth about this much– | 杰西这部分的话被证实是真的 |
[32:57] | he deposited $25,000 cash | 五天前 他的确 |
[32:59] | in his bank account five days ago. | 往银行里存了2万5千块现金 |
[33:01] | Any more on who paid him? | 关于付钱的人有发现吗 |
[33:02] | No, we got a typewritten note | 没有 我们找到一张打印的纸条 |
[33:04] | that told him when to meet Claire at the bar | 写着什么时候去酒吧见克莱尔 |
[33:05] | and where to find the money at a dead drop. | 以及进行交易的秘密地点 |
[33:07] | Why would someone pay that much money | 为什么会有人愿意付那么多钱 |
[33:08] | to stage a photo in the first place? | 来伪造这样一张照片 |
[33:10] | And what was so important about it | 又是为什么这张照片如此重要 |
[33:11] | that someone would kill Claire | 以至于有人竟然灭口克莱尔 |
[33:12] | in order to keep it from being exposed as a fake? | 以免被戳穿照片的真实性 |
[33:15] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[33:16] | but I could think of someone who might. | 但我知道有可能知情的人是谁 |
[33:18] | Guys, did Jesse tell you | 各位 杰西有说 |
[33:19] | where in the club that photo was taken? | 照片是在夜店哪个位置被拍下的吗 |
[33:20] | Somewhere in the back hidden from view. | 内部闭路电视盲区 |
[33:22] | Couldn’t be any witnesses, or the gag wouldn’t work. | 为了保证没有目击者 不然早就流传出去了 |
[33:24] | So that photographer didn’t just happen to be there. | 所以那个拍照的人不是碰巧在那 |
[33:27] | He was in on it. | 他跟他们是一伙儿的 |
[33:28] | So who’s the photographer? | 拍照的人是谁 |
[33:31] | James Lockhart. How you doin’? | 詹姆斯·洛克哈特 你好啊 |
[33:33] | N.Y.P.D. We gotta ask you some questions, bro. | 纽约警局 我们要问你几个问题 老兄 |
[33:36] | Listen, can you guys come back a little later? | 你俩能晚点再来吗 |
[33:38] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:39] | There’s an actress in this cafe, Reese Wellingford? | 有个女演员在咖啡店里 瑞丝·威灵福特 |
[33:41] | I’ve been waiting an hour for her to come out. | 我等了一个小时就为了等她出来 |
[33:43] | Listen, fool, this is a criminal investigation. | 这可是刑事侦查 笨蛋 |
[33:45] | Who paid you to take those pictures | 你卖给专盯名人网的那些照片 |
[33:46] | you sold to “Celebgazer”? | 是谁雇你拍的 |
[33:47] | The ones with Jesse Jones | 就是那张杰西·琼斯 |
[33:48] | and the girl who wasn’t Mandy Sutton? | 和假曼迪·萨顿的合照 |
[33:50] | Nobody paid me. | 没人雇我拍 |
[33:51] | Oh, really? So you just ended up in that backroom | 你是说 他俩在酒吧后边亲热的时候 |
[33:53] | in that bar when those two hooked up? | 你只是刚好在那 是吗 |
[33:55] | Yep, just lucky, I guess. Here she is. | 是的 纯粹走运而已 她出来了 |
[33:57] | Where? I don’t even– is she over– where is it? | 在哪 我咋没看到 在哪呢 |
[34:00] | Did you see her? I don’t even see her. Is she– | 你看到她了吗 我看不到 她– |
[34:01] | Am I–am I in the way? Oh, you can’t, uh, um… | 是我挡镜头了吗 拍不到 |
[34:04] | Oh, hey! Oh, there she goes. She’s right there. | 糟糕 她走了 她在那呢 |
[34:06] | Oh, no. Oh. She got in a cab. | 太可惜了 她上计程车了 |
[34:09] | All right, look, I got a tip, okay? | 好吧 我得到可靠消息了 |
[34:11] | They said show up at such and such time, go in the back. | 他们告诉我地点和时间 走到后门去 |
[34:13] | I got a few shots before security threw me out. | 在保安撵我出来之前我拍了几张照片 |
[34:16] | So who gave you that tip? | 谁给你透露消息的 |
[34:17] | – I can’t tell you that. – I thought we were cool. | -我不能透露 -警民合作嘛 |
[34:19] | Oh, come on. You think I’m gonna rat out my sources? | 拜托 你们以为我会出卖我的线人吗 |
[34:21] | This is my livelihood. | 我不会砸自己的饭碗 |
[34:22] | How do you think your livelihood’s gonna go | 你觉得如果我和我搭档跟你一整天 |
[34:24] | with me and my boy here following you around all day? | 你的饭碗还保得住吗 |
[34:29] | Harvey Stryker from Celebgazer. com tipped him off? | 专盯名人网的哈维·史崔克透露给他的 |
[34:33] | He didn’t just run that photo on “Celebgazer,” | 他不只是把照片挂在网上 |
[34:35] | he set the whole thing up. | 整件事是他策划的 |
[34:36] | But why? Doesn’t this dirtbag have enough scandals to report on | 为什么 难不成这混蛋不自己伪造点丑闻 |
[34:38] | without having to make up his own? | 就没有其他可以报道了吗 |
[34:40] | Because it wasn’t just about the one scandal. | 因为这不只是一起丑闻 |
[34:42] | For years, Mandy has been drawing millions of eyeballs | 多年来 曼迪用她公众形象的毁灭 |
[34:45] | to “Celebgazer,” with her public meltdowns, | 酗酒的劣迹 进了康复中心 |
[34:48] | or drunken escapades, the, uh, trips to rehab. | 为专盯名人网招徕了无数眼球 |
[34:51] | But in the past few months, she calmed down, | 但是过去的几个月 她很低调 |
[34:52] | got her life back in order. | 她回到了井然有序的生活当中 |
[34:53] | Because of Zach. | 因为她遇到了扎克 |
[34:55] | Which was no good for business. | 而这对他们的生意不利 |
[34:56] | So Harvey staged the photo, turns Mandy back into the train wreck | 所以哈维拍了照 让曼迪回到 |
[34:59] | that he grew to love and exploit. | 糜烂的生活 好让他利用 |
[35:01] | And it worked, too, until Claire was gonna ruin it all | 这招很奏效 直到克莱尔扬言要 |
[35:03] | by calling the photo out as a hoax, | 将骗局昭告天下破坏这一切 |
[35:05] | destroying Harvey’s reputation. | 摧毁哈维的名声 |
[35:06] | And that’s why Harvey was at the apartment. | 所以哈维在公寓里 |
[35:10] | He wasn’t waiting for Mandy. He was waiting for Claire. | 他不是在等曼迪 而是克莱尔 |
[35:12] | He was waiting to silence her. | 他在等着杀她灭口 |
[35:17] | Fake? No, no, no, no. | 假的 不 不 不可能 |
[35:19] | Celebgazer.com doesn’t do fake. | 专盯名人网才不造假呢 |
[35:21] | And yet you ran that one. | 你开了个先河 |
[35:22] | Come on, Harvey. | 招了吧 哈维 |
[35:23] | We know you set the whole thing up. | 我们知道整件事是你策划的 |
[35:25] | You paid Jesse, then you paid Claire. | 你雇佣杰西 然后收买克莱尔 |
[35:28] | I didn’t pay anyone. And who is Claire? | 我没有收买任何人 克莱尔是谁呢 |
[35:31] | The girl in the photo. | 照片上的那女孩 |
[35:35] | The one that you killed right | 也就是威胁说要揭发你 |
[35:37] | after she threatened to expose you? | 之后被你杀了的那个女孩 |
[35:38] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[35:39] | I had nothing to do with any of this. | 我和这件事完全没有关系 |
[35:41] | So then how did you get that photo? | 那你是怎么得到照片的 |
[35:44] | I bought it from a freelancer. | 我从一个自由记者的手上买的 |
[35:45] | We spoke with him. | 我们和他谈过了 |
[35:46] | He said that you sent him to that bar, | 他说是你派他去那个酒吧的 |
[35:48] | which means you knew Claire and Jesse were there. | 也就是说你知道克莱尔和杰西当时在那 |
[35:53] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[35:54] | The same way I always know. | 用一贯的渠道知道的 |
[35:56] | I was tipped! | 有人向我透露的 |
[35:57] | Do you actually expect us to believe that? | 你以为我们会相信你的话吗 |
[35:59] | It’s true! I swear. | 这是真的 我发誓 |
[36:00] | I remember exactly when it happened. | 我清清楚楚记得什么时候的事 |
[36:02] | They called my cell. I can show you. | 他们打我电话 我可以证明给你们看 |
[36:04] | Yo, that phone call Harvey got came from a burner phone. | 哈维给的那个电话来自一个一次性手机 |
[36:07] | Paid for with cash. | 用现金支付的 |
[36:08] | So they were covering their tracks. | 所以他们在掩盖踪迹 |
[36:09] | Yeah, only they didn’t do a very good job of it. | 只是他们的技术太糙了 |
[36:11] | They forgot to disable the G.P.S. | 忘了禁用GPS |
[36:13] | We were able to track the G.P.S. data. | 我们可以追踪GPS数据 |
[36:14] | Yeah. That phone was in the alley | 案子发生的那天晚上 |
[36:16] | behind Mandy’s building the night of the murder. | 那个电话在曼迪那栋楼后面的小巷里 |
[36:17] | So then whoever bought that phone is our killer. | 所以买这个电话的人就是凶手 |
[36:23] | Thank you for coming in. We, uh, we just wanted | 谢谢你们过来一趟 我们 我们只是想 |
[36:25] | to keep you up-to-date on the investigation. | 让你们了解调查的最新进展 |
[36:28] | So there’s been a development? | 这么说是有新的进展了吗 |
[36:29] | Yes, we have a lead. | 是的 我们有新的线索 |
[36:31] | We’ve identified the cell phone of the person | 我们已经识别出了 |
[36:34] | that set up that fake photo. | 策划假照片那个人的手机 |
[36:36] | And we believe the same person killed Claire Samuels. | 而且我们相信这和杀了克莱尔·萨缪尔斯是同一个人 |
[36:39] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[36:40] | Well, actually, it was a burner phone. | 实际上 是个一次性手机 |
[36:42] | A burner phone? | 一次性手机 |
[36:44] | So it’s not traceable. | 也就是说无法追踪到 |
[36:45] | Uh, normally, it wouldn’t be. | 通常来说 是追踪不到没错 |
[36:47] | But the person who bought this phone | 但是买了手机的这个人 |
[36:48] | made one crucial mistake. | 犯了一个致命的错误 |
[36:51] | They didn’t get rid of it when they were done. | 他们用完之后没有扔掉 |
[36:53] | Matter of fact, it’s still on right now. | 事实上 那个手机现在还开着 |
[37:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:11] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[37:13] | You set up that photo? | 那张照片是你安排的 |
[37:16] | You did this to me? Why would you do that? | 这一切都是你干的 你为什么要这么做 |
[37:18] | Why do you wanna ruin my life? | 你为什么想要毁掉我的生活 |
[37:21] | It was Zach who was ruining your life. | 毁掉你生活的人是扎克 |
[37:23] | I was saving you. | 我是在拯救你 |
[37:24] | Wait a minute. Wait. You did this | 等一下 等等 你这么做 |
[37:27] | to break me up with Zach? | 是为了拆散我和扎克 |
[37:29] | He was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 他是我这辈子遇到的最好的事情了 |
[37:32] | He was gonna take me away from all of this. | 他准备带我离开这一切 |
[37:34] | That’s right, away from everything we’d worked for — | 是啊 带你离开我们一直努力奋斗得来的一切 |
[37:37] | your tour, your career, | 你的巡回演出 你的事业 |
[37:39] | he was gonna cost you millions. | 他会害你损失上百万的 |
[37:41] | You mean cost you millions? | 你是说害你损失上百万吧 |
[37:43] | And for what? | 你放弃这一切是图什么呢 |
[37:44] | A chance to be normal! | 过普通人生活的机会 |
[37:47] | Normal. | 普通人 |
[37:47] | You’re special. | 你生来就与众不同 |
[37:49] | Zach didn’t understand that. | 扎克不理解 |
[37:53] | And neither did Claire. | 克莱尔也无法理解 |
[37:55] | So you…killed her? | 所以你就把她给杀了 |
[37:58] | She was gonna tell you what I’d done. | 她要把我所做的一切告诉你 |
[38:01] | She was gonna make you hate me. | 她要让你恨我 |
[38:04] | I couldn’t let her drive a wedge between us. | 我不能让她分裂咱俩 |
[38:06] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:08] | Marilyn Sutton, please stand up. | 玛丽莲·萨顿 请起身 |
[38:12] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[38:14] | You’re under arrest for the murder | 你因谋杀克莱尔·萨缪尔斯 |
[38:15] | of Claire Samuels. | 而被捕 |
[38:18] | Mandy, sweetie, you understand, right? | 曼迪 亲爱的 你理解妈妈的所作所为的 对吧 |
[38:23] | I did this for you, Mandy. | 我这么做都是为了你呀 曼迪 |
[38:26] | Everything I did, I did for you. | 我做的一切都是为了你呀 |
[38:29] | No, mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[38:31] | You did it for you. | 你这么做都是为了你自己 |
[38:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:42] | Just when I thought | 正当我以为 |
[38:43] | life couldn’t get any more messed up, right? | 我的生活已经跌倒谷底了 |
[38:46] | And the train wreck continues. The press is gonna love this. | 真是雪上加霜啊 媒体肯定爱死这种猛料了 |
[38:53] | Sorry. I’m gonna go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[38:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[38:59] | Um, hey, Mandy. Sorry, um, not to pry, | 曼迪 抱歉 我不是想要干涉你的生活 |
[39:03] | but, uh, it would be really easy just to run and hide | 可我认为遇到这种事后 逃走躲起来 |
[39:07] | from all this. | 的确是很容易的选择 |
[39:10] | But don’t. | 但别这么做 |
[39:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:15] | Thank you for all you guys did. | 谢谢你们所做的一切 |
[39:21] | Um, could you thank Alexis for me, too, please? | 可不可以也替我谢谢阿丽克西斯 |
[39:24] | I will. Yeah, she was here. | 我会的 她刚才还在这的 |
[39:26] | Actually, I don’t know where she went. There’s, oh — | 我也不知道她跑哪去了 那个… |
[39:28] | I’m back, and I’ve brought someone with me. | 我回来了 我还带了个人来 |
[39:31] | Hey, Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[39:33] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[39:42] | Once we realized Mandy hadn’t really cheated on him, | 当我们发现曼迪其实并没有背叛他 |
[39:45] | I tracked him down. | 我就第一时间找到了他 |
[39:46] | I thought he needed to know. | 我想他需要知道真相 |
[39:48] | Good. | 干得好 |
[39:51] | I hope it works out for them. | 我希望他们俩能有好结果 |
[39:53] | Mandy needs something good in her life. | 曼迪的生活中需要些正能量 |
[39:56] | They’ve got a shot. | 他们有机会的 |
[39:57] | They seem to really love each other | 他们俩好像真的很相爱 |
[40:00] | for all the right reasons. | 单纯的相爱 |
[40:02] | Oh, um, speaking of boyfriends… | 说到男朋友 |
[40:07] | Pi’s letter of recommendation. | 这是派的推荐信 |
[40:12] | He did get the deadline extended, right? | 他把截止日期推后了 对吧 |
[40:15] | No, he did. | 是的 推后了 |
[40:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:18] | How did I spell “Pi”? Did I put it like the dessert? | “派”是哪个字 “苹果派”的”派”吗 |
[40:20] | – ‘Cause that was just– – No, dad. | -因为我实在是不知道 -不 爸 |
[40:22] | – You got it right. – Okay. | -你没错 -那就好 |
[40:25] | I’m just not sure I did. | 我只是不太确定我没错 |
[40:30] | Where — where you off to? | 你 你要去哪 |
[40:34] | There’s something I need to do. | 我有点事要处理一下 |
[40:38] | Hey, Castle, | 卡塞尔 |
[40:39] | looks like your love life made the paper again. | 你的情感生活好像又见报了 |
[40:41] | Ah, what? All right. | 什么 好吧 |
[40:43] | All right, who am I hooking up with now? | 好吧 我这次又跟谁好上了 |
[40:45] | “Novelist Richard Castle and New York police detective | “纽约本土小说家理查德·卡塞尔 |
[40:49] | Katherine Beckett, both native New Yorkers, | 和纽约本土警探凯特·贝克特 |
[40:51] | are pleased to announce their engagement.” | 今日宣布了他们订婚的喜讯” |
[40:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[40:56] | I didn’t — I did — | 我没有 我 |
[40:56] | I didn’t do this. | 这不是我干的 |
[41:00] | Actually, I did. | 事实上这是我干的 |
[41:04] | – I thought you… – I know, I know, Castle. I like my privacy. | -你不是说 -我知道 卡塞尔 我注重我的隐私 |
[41:06] | But I do realize that you’re somewhat famous. | 但是我意识到了你好歹算个名人 |
[41:09] | Somewhat? I — | 好歹算是个 我 |
[41:11] | Yes. And if we’re gonna be together, | 没错 如果我想和你在一起的话 |
[41:14] | I have to come to terms with that, | 我就得学着接受并且适应这一点 |
[41:16] | and if they are gonna write about you, | 而且如果媒体非要爆你的料不可的话 |
[41:17] | I want it to be the truth. | 我希望他们能爆些真材实料 |
[41:19] | I want it to be about us. | 我希望他们写的是咱俩 |
[41:23] | Well, there’s no one I — | 你是我最希望… |
[41:28] | There’s no one I’d rather share a headline with. | 你是我最希望和我一起等上头条的人了 |
[41:30] | But just for the interest of accuracy… | 但是为了准确起见 |
[41:34] | does it say we’re getting married in space? | 这上面是不是说我们要在太空举行婚礼 |
[41:36] | No, it’s not gonna happen, babe. | 没有 别做梦了 宝贝 |
[41:41] | Be pretty fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[41:44] | Space. | 太空婚礼 |