时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[00:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:20] | Is anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[00:22] | Do you need assistance? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[00:25] | Are you in danger? | 你有危险吗 |
[00:29] | Castle, what if it rains? | 卡塞尔 下雨怎么办 |
[00:31] | On our wedding day? | 我们婚礼那天 |
[00:32] | That’s supposed to be good luck. | 下雨会带来好运 |
[00:33] | But we’ll find a venue that has an indoor area, | 但以防万一 还是找个带室内厅的 |
[00:36] | just in case. | 婚宴地点吧 |
[00:37] | Even if we find the perfect place, | 就算找到了完美的地方 |
[00:38] | – it’s not gonna be available until at least October. – October! | -那也得等到十月以后 -十月 |
[00:42] | Harvest season. Perfect. | 丰收的季节 完美 |
[00:44] | Perfect, except if you want my dad to walk me down the aisle. | 是完美 但那样我爸就不能陪我走向圣坛了 |
[00:47] | He’s gonna be in Europe on the research project. | 他到时要去欧洲进行项目研究 |
[00:49] | Oh. Fine. We’ll have a winter wedding. | 好吧 那就来个冬季婚礼 |
[00:51] | Didn’t we say we wanted to do it outside? | 不是说要在室外举行吗 |
[00:52] | Right. Yeah, frostbite isn’t very festive. | 是啊 冻伤可不太喜庆 |
[00:56] | How about we get hitched, uh, spring of next year? | 不如明年春天再结婚 |
[00:58] | And what if I wanna get married sooner? Hmm? | 要是我想早点结婚呢 |
[01:01] | Who could blame you? | 谁能怪你呢 |
[01:02] | You two are so adorable. | 你俩真甜蜜 |
[01:06] | Oh, you know what? | 我跟你说 |
[01:06] | Maybe we could find a venue for this summer. | 也许我们可以今年夏天结婚 |
[01:09] | You want to have a wedding | 你要在纽约的盛夏 |
[01:10] | in the middle of a new york summer? | 举行婚礼 |
[01:12] | No. You’re right. | 不要 你说得对 |
[01:14] | Oh! I know! September! | 我知道了 九月 |
[01:16] | It’s not too hot. It’s not too cold. | 不会太冷 不会太热 |
[01:17] | It’s right in the goldilocks zone. | 温度适宜 |
[01:19] | – It’s perfect. – It is, except I’ll be out of town | -简直完美 -但我九月的周末 |
[01:20] | every weekend on my book signing tour. | 都要出城签售小说 |
[01:22] | So unless we get married on a Monday, | 除非我们在周一结婚 |
[01:23] | September’s gonna be tough. | 不然九月也不行 |
[01:26] | A little unsolicited advice. | 主动给你们点建议 |
[01:28] | Do you give another kind? | 你哪条建议不是主动给出的 |
[01:30] | In life, | 生命中 |
[01:31] | there is no such thing as a perfect time for anything. | 做任何事都没有完美时机这一说 |
[01:36] | I’m sorry, that’s advice how? | 不好意思 这算什么建议 |
[01:39] | Don’t wait! | 别等了 |
[01:40] | Hell, just go down to city hall right now. | 管他呢 现在就去市政厅 |
[01:42] | You love each other. Stop talking about it. | 你俩彼此相爱 别再光说了 |
[01:44] | Just do it. | 行动起来吧 |
[01:49] | We’ll find a date. It’s gonna be fine. | 我们会找到一个好日子的 没关系 |
[01:50] | Let’s keep– yeah, looking. Okay. | 对啊 还是继续找吧 |
[01:53] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[01:54] | I don’t know, Castle. Maybe we’re being too ambitious. | 我不知道 卡塞尔 也许我们要求太高了 |
[01:57] | Maybe we should consider the spring of next year. | 也许我们是该考虑明年春天 |
[01:59] | I thought you didn’t wanna wait that long. | 你不是不想等这么久吗 |
[02:00] | Nah, I just– I wanna be flexible. | 我就想随机应变[柔韧] |
[02:02] | You already are flexible. | 你已经是了 |
[02:04] | You see what I… did there. | 看到我的双关了没 |
[02:07] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[02:08] | Well, actually, did you know Beckett can lift her– | 你知道贝克特能把她的… |
[02:09] | – No, nothing. Hello. Nothing. – I’ll tell you later. | -没什么 别说了 -晚点告诉你 |
[02:11] | – No. – No. | -不许说 -不说 |
[02:12] | Well, our victim is a Ted Rollins. | 死者叫泰德·罗林斯 |
[02:14] | He was shot twice in the chest. | 胸口中了两枪 |
[02:16] | He was 20 years old, lived alone, | 今年20岁 一个人住 |
[02:17] | and worked part-time at a secondhand record store. | 在二手音像店兼职 |
[02:21] | So how’s a 20-year-old who sells used records for a living | 一个卖二手唱片为生的20岁小伙子怎么负担得起 |
[02:24] | own a place like this? | 这样的公寓 |
[02:25] | This is one of the many things that don’t add up here. | 说不通的可不止这一点 |
[02:27] | Like why he’s soaking wet? | 比如他为什么浑身湿透了 |
[02:29] | The killer left Ted Rollins’ body in the shower. | 凶手把泰德·罗林斯的尸体放在浴缸里 |
[02:31] | When the officers arrived, the water was still going. | 警官到达时 水还是开着的 |
[02:34] | And who called them in? | 那是谁报的警 |
[02:35] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[02:36] | At 11:50, uniforms responded to a 9-1-1 call | 11点50分 制服警员因一通死者手机拨出的 |
[02:39] | made from the victim’s cell phone. | 报警电话而出警 |
[02:41] | But the time of death is between 8:00 and 11:00. | 但死亡时间是8点到11点 |
[02:43] | So there’s no way Ted could’ve placed that call. | 所以不可能是泰德报的警 |
[02:45] | So the killer shot him and then called 9-1-1. | 凶手射杀了他又报了警 |
[02:49] | Except our victim was not shot in this apartment. | 但死者不是在公寓里中枪的 |
[02:51] | How do we know that? | 为什么这么说 |
[02:52] | Because he has exit wounds in his back, | 因为他背上有子弹射出口 |
[02:54] | but there are no bullets in the bathroom | 但浴室乃至整个公寓里 |
[02:56] | or anywhere else in the apartment. | 都没有子弹 |
[02:58] | Plus lividity indicates the body was moved. | 尸斑也显示尸体被人移动过 |
[03:00] | Okay, so then the killer put him in the shower | 凶手把他放在浴缸里冲澡 |
[03:01] | to wash off the trace evidence from the original crime scene. | 好把原始犯罪现场的蛛丝马迹冲刷掉 |
[03:04] | And it almost worked except for this. | 差点就成功了 但功亏一篑 |
[03:06] | The grease here with the tiny red specks? | 这里带红点的油脂 |
[03:08] | Water didn’t get that out. | 没被水冲掉 |
[03:10] | It’s on his knees and his elbows. | 膝盖和手肘都有 |
[03:12] | I’m thinking he fell | 我猜想是他 |
[03:13] | when he got shot and landed in that stuff. | 中枪时摔在了这东西上 |
[03:16] | Okay, let’s get this material to C.S.U. | 把这东西送到鉴证科去 |
[03:18] | – see if they can tell us where he was killed. – I don’t get it. | -看他们能不能查到他在哪遇害的 -真不明白 |
[03:20] | why would the killer risk moving the body back here | 凶手为什么要冒险把尸体从犯罪现场 |
[03:21] | from the crime scene? | 搬到这里 |
[03:23] | Sounds like a case of | 这案子像 |
[03:24] | 讲述两名保险公司职员一心享受一个毕生难忘的劳动节假期 但在假期中竟然经历了谋杀案 伤人罪及浪漫爱情等 | |
[03:24] | “Weekend at bernie’s” gone wrong. | 《老板渡假去》出了岔子 |
[03:26] | No. No, wait. | 不 慢着 |
[03:27] | That would have to mean there’s such a thing | 这么说的话就还有 |
[03:29] | as a “Weekend at bernie’s” gone right. | 不出岔子的《老板渡假去》 |
[03:31] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:31] | These two shoelaces are tied differently. | 两只脚的鞋带绑法不同 |
[03:35] | That is odd. | 好奇怪 |
[03:41] | This is even more odd. | 这更奇怪 |
[03:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[03:48] | Looks like Ted’s got a secret compartment. | 看来泰德有个暗格 |
[03:51] | And what’s a secret compartment… | 没有秘密怎么称得上 |
[03:53] | without a secret? | 是暗格 |
[03:57] | A laptop. | 手提电脑 |
[03:59] | The key to our mystery and the identity of our killer | 疑团的关键以及凶手的身份 |
[04:00] | may lie within that device. | 也许就在这机器里 |
[04:03] | Well, if it does, I can’t get to it. | 就算是 我也进不去 |
[04:06] | Honestly, I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 说真的 我从没见过这种情况 |
[04:08] | So what are we looking at here? | 这是什么 |
[04:09] | A very high-level encryption program. | 一个很高级的加密程序 |
[04:11] | What, and you can’t crack it? | 怎么 你不能破解吗 |
[04:13] | Come on, genius bar. I thought you were the best. | 拜托 天才少女 我以为你是最棒的 |
[04:15] | I am. | 我是 |
[04:15] | It’s just whoever designed this is… better. | 只是设计这东西的人…更棒 |
[04:19] | But give me some time. Let me see what I can do. | 给我点时间 让我想想办法 |
[04:21] | Anyone else wondering what a record store clerk | 还有人好奇一个唱片店店员 |
[04:23] | is doing with this kind of technology? | 怎么会有这种高科技的东西吗 |
[04:25] | Espo, did you contact next of kin? | 埃斯波 你跟他的家人联系了吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah, Ted’s father and little brother. | 联系了 泰德的父亲和他的弟弟 |
[04:28] | They’re on their way down. | 他们正赶过来 |
[04:31] | I just talked to Ted yesterday. How could he be gone? | 我昨天还和泰德聊过 他怎么会死 |
[04:34] | Mr. Rollins, when you spoke with your son, | 罗林斯先生 你昨天跟你儿子聊的时候 |
[04:35] | did he seem worried or scared about anything? | 他有没有表现出担忧或害怕 |
[04:39] | He said everything was fine. | 他说一切都很好 |
[04:40] | Maybe you could help us with something else. | 也许你能帮我们点别的忙 |
[04:43] | We found a laptop in one of the floorboards of Ted’s place | 我们在泰德住处的地板下找到一个笔记本电脑 |
[04:45] | with a highly sophisticated encryption system. | 里面有一个很复杂的加密系统 |
[04:48] | Either one of you know what it was doing there? | 你们有人知道那是干什么用的吗 |
[04:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:55] | Ted was a… computer whiz. | 泰德是个…电脑高手 |
[04:57] | More like a genius. | 应该说是天才 |
[04:58] | But it got him into trouble. | 但那让他惹上了麻烦 |
[05:01] | When Ted was in high school, he got into identity theft– | 泰德上高中时 他干上了身份盗窃 |
[05:04] | hijacking credit cards, bank accounts, stuff like that. | 窃取信用卡 银行账户之类的东西 |
[05:08] | Yeah, he’d call it “Pulling a Robin Hood.” | 对 他称之为”效仿罗宾汉” |
[05:10] | ’cause he would steal from the rich | 因为他从富人那里偷钱 |
[05:11] | and give to the poor. | 然后送给穷人 |
[05:12] | The poor being Ted? | 穷人是指泰德吗 |
[05:13] | He was just a kid. | 他那时只是个孩子 |
[05:15] | So how much did he end up stealing? | 他总共偷了多少钱 |
[05:18] | $1.4 million. | 140万美元 |
[05:21] | But the judge made him give it back. | 但法官让他还回去了 |
[05:22] | Part of Ted’s plea deal was that he was barred | 泰德的认罪协议的一部分就是 |
[05:24] | from using any devices connecting him to the internet. | 他不能使用任何可以上网的设备 |
[05:27] | So he shouldn’t have had that laptop. | 所以他不应该有笔记本电脑 |
[05:29] | Is there anything to indicate that he went back | 有迹象表明他又重操旧业 |
[05:31] | to committing identity theft? | 开始进行身份盗窃了吗 |
[05:34] | I was laid off, and… | 我下岗了 然后… |
[05:37] | Ted helped me with Grant’s tuition. | 泰德帮我付了格兰特的学费 |
[05:40] | I knew he was up to something. | 我知道他在捣什么鬼 |
[05:42] | I just didn’t wanna believe he was hacking again. | 我只是不愿相信他又开始当黑客了 |
[05:48] | Okay, so, | 好吧 |
[05:49] | let’s just say he went back to stealing identities. | 我们假设他又开始盗窃身份了 |
[05:52] | Does that explain why he was killed? | 那能解释他被杀的原因吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah, people get pissed about getting their identities stolen, | 人们身份被窃后的确是会很生气 |
[05:56] | but normally, they report it to the police. | 但通常他们会报警 |
[05:58] | Well, maybe he stole from the kind of people | 也许他偷了那些 |
[05:59] | that don’t report to the police. | 不会报警的人 |
[06:02] | Look who’s back from paternity leave. | 看看是谁休陪产假回来了 |
[06:05] | So how’s Sarah Grace? | 萨拉·格蕾丝怎么样 |
[06:06] | Oh! Man. I tell you, she is just… | 伙计 我跟你说 她真是… |
[06:09] | my perfect little angel. | 我的完美小天使 |
[06:11] | Oh, she’s so cute. | 她真可爱 |
[06:14] | Is it me or–or does she… look a lot like Esposito? | 是我看错还是…她长得很像埃斯波西托 |
[06:19] | Yeah, she does. | 对 没错 |
[06:20] | Really, Beckett? | 真的吗 贝克特 |
[06:21] | I expected that from jackass but not from you. | 我料到混蛋会说这种话而不是你 |
[06:24] | Anyway, so I got that C.S.U. report back. | 我把鉴证组的报告拿回来了 |
[06:26] | Looks like Ted might’ve been killed in an auto body shop. | 看起来泰德可能是在洗车店被杀的 |
[06:29] | Did he even own a car? | 他有车吗 |
[06:30] | No, but they identified that sludge on Ted’s clothes. | 没有 但他们鉴定了泰德衣服上的泥 |
[06:33] | It’s hydraulic fluid mixed with red paint flecks. | 是混着红色油漆斑点的液压油 |
[06:37] | Now the paint is urethane-based with high levels | 那种油漆是具有大量挥发性有机化合物的 |
[06:39] | of a volatile organic compound, so it’s most likely | 聚氨酯系混合物 所以很可能是 |
[06:43] | from a car painted prior to the 1990s. | 来自一辆90年代前喷漆的车 |
[06:45] | Okay, canvass the auto shops near Ted’s place. | 好 排查泰德家周围的洗车店 |
[06:47] | Maybe he was seen at one of them. | 也许有人在其中一家看到过他 |
[06:49] | Beckett, we got something. | 贝克特 我们有发现了 |
[06:52] | Now, Ted’s laptop is like Fort Knox on steroids. | 泰德的笔记本电脑就像增强版的诺克斯堡 |
[06:56] | But Tory found some unscrambled artifacts in the registry | 但托瑞在一个服务器集标识符的注册表中 |
[06:59] | to a service set identifier. | 找到了一些译码工具 |
[07:01] | I don’t know what that means either, | 我也不知道那是什么意思 |
[07:03] | but she got really excited about it. | 但她对此表示很兴奋 |
[07:05] | And here’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[07:06] | Yesterday at 7:19 P.M. Ted connected | 昨天下午7点19泰德连上了一个 |
[07:09] | to a dedicated server of a private computer network. | 私人电脑网络的专用服务器 |
[07:12] | I traced the network. It belongs to… | 我追踪了那个网络 它属于… |
[07:15] | Universal Banking Solutions. | 通用银行咨询公司 |
[07:17] | They’re based in Chicago but have satellite offices | 他们的总部在芝加哥 但在全球 |
[07:19] | all over the world, including Manhattan, | 都有办事处 曼哈顿也有 |
[07:21] | which is where Ted connected. | 泰德就是连上了那里 |
[07:23] | Now according to the web site, “Universal Banking Solutions | 根据网站的描述 通用银行咨询公司 |
[07:25] | handles strategic and tactical procurements | 为国际客户处理 |
[07:27] | for international clients.” | 战略和战术采购问题 |
[07:28] | And what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:30] | I-I don’t–I was just reading the screen there. | 我不知道 我只是在念屏幕上的字 |
[07:32] | Okay, so what did Ted do when he connected to the server? | 泰德连上服务器之后做了什么 |
[07:35] | It’s impossible to tell. He could’ve sent an e-mail | 根本无从而知 他可能发了封邮件 |
[07:37] | or accessed the web site. | 或者上了网站 |
[07:39] | Or he hacked it. | 或者黑掉了它 |
[07:40] | That, too. Whatever he did, it was the last time | 有可能 不管他做了什么 那之后 |
[07:42] | this laptop was used before he died. | 直到他死去 电脑再没人用过了 |
[07:45] | Okay, so, who runs the Manhattan office? | 曼哈顿办事处的负责人是谁 |
[07:50] | Anderson Cross. | 安德森·克洛斯 |
[07:51] | All right, let’s see if Mr. Cross knows what Ted was up to. | 去问问克洛斯先生知不知道泰德想干什么 |
[07:55] | I don’t know, Castle. Maybe your mom’s right. | 我说不好 卡塞尔 也许你妈妈是对的 |
[07:57] | I think elopement’s a great idea. | 我觉得私奔是个好主意 |
[07:59] | There’s no planning, no lists. | 不用计划 不用列宾客名单 |
[08:01] | All we do is we just get married. | 我们只需要结婚就行了 |
[08:03] | Beckett, I promise you, there is a perfect date | 贝克特 我向你承诺 我们完美的婚礼 |
[08:04] | for our perfect wedding, and we will find it. | 会有一个完美的日子 我们会找到的 |
[08:07] | – Trust me. – I do. | -相信我 -我相信 |
[08:09] | Oh, wedding humor. Nice. | 婚礼的幽默 不错 |
[08:12] | We need to speak with Anderson Cross. | 我们得和安德森·克洛斯谈谈 |
[08:14] | Let me see if he’s available. | 让我看看他有没有空 |
[08:16] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:18] | Castle. | 我是卡塞尔 |
[08:19] | Richard, something is about to happen. | 理查德 有事要发生了 |
[08:22] | But you cannot react. | 你要保持镇定 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 对不起 你是哪位 |
[08:26] | Lives are at stake. Don’t react. | 事关很多人命 记住 保持镇定 |
[08:32] | Sorry, Mr. Cross isn’t picking up. | 抱歉 克洛斯先生没接电话 |
[08:34] | Oh. Here he is. | 他来了 |
[08:36] | Mr. Cross, these people are here to see you. | 克洛斯先生 这两个人要见你 |
[08:39] | Hello there. | 你们好 |
[08:41] | I’m Anderson Cross. | 我是安德森·克洛斯 |
[08:42] | Hi. I’m Detective Kate Beckett. | 你好 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[08:43] | N.Y.P.D. | 纽约警察局 |
[08:44] | Detective Beckett, so nice to meet you. | 贝克特探长 很高兴见到你 |
[08:48] | And, uh, this is Richard Castle. | 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[08:50] | Sorry. I didn’t get the name. | 抱歉 没听清你叫什么 |
[08:52] | Richard. Richard Castle. | 理查德 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[08:55] | So why don’t we go on into the conference room where we can talk? | 不如我们去会议室谈吧 |
[08:58] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:02] | Dad? | 老爸怎么是你 |
[09:04] | Not a word. | 什么都别说 |
[09:15] | So, I don’t mean to rush us, | 我并不是想催促你们 |
[09:16] | but I do have an appointment in a few minutes. | 但过几分钟我还有个约会 |
[09:19] | Actually, this won’t take very long, Mr. Cross. | 实际上用不了多久 克洛斯先生 |
[09:21] | Um, do you know a man named Ted Rollins? | 你认识一个叫泰德·罗林斯的人吗 |
[09:25] | No, I… I don’t believe I do. Why? | 我想我不认识 怎么了 |
[09:28] | He was murdered last night. | 他昨晚被杀害了 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | I’m not sure what that has to do with me. | 我不明白这跟我有什么关系 |
[09:36] | Well, we believe that he tried to access your network | 我们查出昨晚7点19左右 |
[09:38] | yesterday evening around 7:19. | 他曾试图登录你的网络 |
[09:40] | Do you have any idea why he would do that? | 你知道他为什么要这么做吗 |
[09:42] | Well, as a matter of fact, I just got a report from my I.T. people | 实际上 我刚刚接到信息技术中心的报告 |
[09:47] | saying that someone tried to hack into our system | 说昨晚确实有人尝试入侵我们的系统 |
[09:50] | around about that time. | 大概就在你说的那个时间 |
[09:53] | And what exactly does your company do? | 贵公司具体是做什么业务的 |
[09:55] | Well, we basically handle, uh, multi-million dollar | 我们的主要业务是处理百万元级别的货币交易 |
[09:58] | currency transactions for banks, | 客户包括各大银行 |
[10:01] | international businesses, uh, foreign countries and the like. | 国际贸易公司和其他国家 |
[10:05] | Maybe Ted was trying to, uh… tap in and steal | 也许泰德是想黑进来 |
[10:08] | from one of those transactions. | 然后从某桩交易中得利 |
[10:10] | Well, if he did… | 如果真是这样 |
[10:11] | he was quite unsuccessful. | 那他就是空手而归了 |
[10:13] | Has anyone tried to hack into your company’s network before? | 之前有人入侵过你公司的网络吗 |
[10:17] | Oh, yes. But we have quite a robust firewall system. | 当然 但是我们有强大的防火墙系统 |
[10:20] | It’s never been breached. | 从来未被攻破过 |
[10:22] | Um, well, would you mind giving me copies | 你是否可以将昨晚和之前的 |
[10:24] | of your incursion reports along with the ones from last night? | 入侵者入侵报告给我一份 |
[10:26] | Of course. I’ll send them right over to you. | 乐意效劳 等下就发给你 |
[10:28] | Okay, thank you. Thanks for your time. | 谢谢 感谢你的配合 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry, Mr. Cross, uh, | 很抱歉 克洛斯先生 |
[10:35] | have we ever met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[10:38] | I don’t believe we have. | 我没有印象 |
[10:39] | Really? Because you just seem so familiar. | 真的吗 但你看起来很面熟 |
[10:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:43] | Uh-huh. I have one of those faces. | 我确实长了张大众脸 |
[10:49] | Um, Lanie’s got something for us. We should go. | 蕾妮发现了些线索 我们该走了 |
[10:51] | – Great. – Thank you. | -太好了 -谢谢你 |
[10:52] | Not at all. My pleasure. | 不客气 乐意效劳 |
[10:59] | Okay, so I may know why | 我可能知道为什么 |
[11:00] | one of Ted’s shoes was tied differently. | 泰德两只鞋的鞋带绑得不一样了 |
[11:03] | The killer was looking for something. | 凶手当时是在找东西 |
[11:06] | In his shoes? | 在他的鞋里吗 |
[11:07] | Yep. At the time of his death, Ted had a coin in his right sock. | 没错 泰德死的时候右脚袜子里有一枚硬币 |
[11:11] | Due to rigor mortis, an impression remained, | 因为尸体变得僵硬 所以留下了一个印子 |
[11:14] | including these faint markings. You see that? | 上面还有模糊的图案 看到没 |
[11:16] | Yeah. Wow. | 真的啊 |
[11:20] | Hey, Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[11:23] | You with us? | 你有在听吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 有啊 当然有了 |
[11:25] | Uh… let me get this straight. | 我们理一下头绪 |
[11:27] | So, after Ted was shot, the killer took off the shoe and the sock, | 泰德被枪击后 凶手脱下了他的鞋和袜子 |
[11:31] | grabbed the coin and then put the shoe and sock back on? | 抢走了硬币 再原样穿好 |
[11:33] | Must’ve been a valuable coin. | 一定是枚非常值钱的硬币 |
[11:35] | Actually, it wasn’t. I did some enhancement. | 实际上还真的不是 我将图像增强了一下 |
[11:38] | And based on the coin’s diameter and the markings, | 根据硬币的直径和图案 |
[11:41] | we’ve identified it as an Iranian Rial, | 确定这是一枚伊朗里亚尔 |
[11:44] | worth less than a penny. | 面值比一美分还小 |
[11:46] | Wow, an Iranian Rial, huh? | 一枚伊朗里亚尔 |
[11:49] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[11:50] | No… theories on international intrigue | 你没有什么关于国际大阴谋 |
[11:53] | or covert espionage? | 秘密间谍之类的理论要说吗 |
[11:55] | We really don’t have the information to speculate at this point. | 线索太少了 这个时候说那些还为时过早 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Were you able to narrow down where Ted was killed? | 你能缩小泰德的遇害地点范围吗 |
[12:03] | No, but I did check his stomach contents. | 不能 但我确实检查了他的胃部残留物 |
[12:06] | And I can tell you this– approximately 15 minutes before his death, | 我可以告诉你 死前15分钟左右 |
[12:09] | Ted ate clams and funnel cake. | 泰德吃过蛤蜊和油炸饼 |
[12:12] | Can you believe that? | 你们能相信吗 |
[12:15] | Lanie, you slice open dead people for a living | 蕾妮 你的工作就是解剖死人 |
[12:18] | and you’re grossed out by that? | 却觉得这个很恶心吗 |
[12:19] | Even I have my limits. | 强大如我也是有弱点嘛 |
[12:21] | Okay, fine, uh, clams and funnel cake. | 好了 蛤蜊和油炸饼 |
[12:23] | That sounds like he had amusement park food. | 听上去像是游乐场的小吃 |
[12:25] | Right, and the hydraulic fluid | 没错 再加上泰德衣服上的 |
[12:28] | and red paint on Ted’s clothes? | 液压液和红色油漆 |
[12:29] | He was at an amusement park, and I can tell you which one. | 他确实到过游乐场 而且我还知道是哪一个 |
[12:32] | How? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:32] | Well, as a connoisseur of carny food, | 作为一个嘉年华小吃的行家 |
[12:35] | there’s only one amusement park | 只有一个游乐场 |
[12:36] | that has both fried clams and funnel cake, | 同时提供煎蛤蜊和油炸饼 |
[12:38] | and that park is… | 那个游乐场就是 |
[12:39] | Coney Island. | 科尼岛 |
[12:41] | Okay, you two creep me out when you do that shared brain thing. | 你们两个心有灵犀的感觉真是毛骨悚然 |
[12:46] | Uh, I… | 呃 我 |
[12:49] | Hey, I-I forgot I had to… drop by my publisher’s. | 我忘了 我得去出趟版商那里 |
[12:52] | We gotta look at the… galleys. | 看看…排版毛条 |
[12:54] | There’s another– uh, for the Derrick Storm… novels. | 是另一本…德里克·斯道姆小说的 |
[12:57] | There’s the galley, and, uh… | 有个排版毛条… |
[13:00] | Great. Thanks. Hey, Beckett! | 太好了 谢谢 贝克特 |
[13:02] | The head of Coney Island’s maintenance staff | 科尼岛维护部负责人说 |
[13:04] | said that the only place there would be hydraulic fluid, | 只有一个地方会出现液压机液体和油漆 |
[13:06] | and paint is the repair facility under the roller coaster. | 就是过山车下方的维修区域 |
[13:10] | Okay, let’s have park security check it out for us. | 让公园保安部去检查一下 |
[13:12] | They have, | 已经查了 |
[13:13] | and they found blood. | 发现了血迹 |
[13:31] | Well, this is definitely where Ted was killed. | 这肯定就是泰德被杀的现场 |
[13:34] | Why here? What was he up to? | 为什么在这儿 他来干什么 |
[13:36] | Yo, funnel cake vendor remembered seeing Ted. | 油炸饼摊主记得泰德 |
[13:39] | Said he got his food and walked in this direction. | 说他买了油炸饼后向这边走了 |
[13:41] | Was he with anyone? | 有人同行吗 |
[13:42] | – Not that he saw. – Killer must’ve followed him. | -他没看到 -凶手一定是跟踪至此 |
[13:44] | Or maybe they came here to meet. | 说不定是他们约好在这见面 |
[13:46] | Yeah, why wouldn’t the killer leave the body here? | 凶手为什么不留下尸体 |
[13:47] | Why would he drag it all the way back to Manhattan | 为什么要费劲带回曼哈顿 |
[13:49] | to the victim’s own apartment? | 放回被害人家里 |
[13:50] | To throw us off his trail. | 误导我们 |
[13:53] | Or maybe the killer didn’t want us to find the crime scene | 也可能凶手之所以不想暴露犯罪现场 |
[13:56] | because there’s something here that ties him to the murder. | 是因为现场有能指明他犯罪的证据 |
[14:00] | Do they have security cameras here? | 这里有监控录像吗 |
[14:01] | Just that one covering the south entrance. | 只有一个监控着南门 |
[14:04] | Okay, let’s talk to park security. | 和公园保卫处谈谈 |
[14:05] | Get them to give us the surveillance footage. | 让他们提供一份监控录像 |
[14:19] | There you go. | 给你 |
[14:20] | – God bless you, man. – Yeah. | -上帝保佑你 -谢谢 |
[14:28] | Sit behind me. | 坐我后面 |
[14:34] | Never thought I’d see you again. | 没想到还会再见你 |
[14:37] | Ted Rollins. | 泰德·罗林斯 |
[14:38] | Your victim. What have you learned? | 你的被害人 你都知道些什么 |
[14:41] | What have I le– | 我都知道… |
[14:42] | I’m sorry, until a year ago, I had no idea who you were, | 抱歉 一年前 我都还不认识你 |
[14:47] | and now you come out of the blue, | 你现在突然出现 |
[14:49] | and the only thing you have to say is, | 就说一句 |
[14:50] | “What have you learned?” | 你都知道些什么 |
[14:52] | How about a, “Hello, son. How you been?” | 总该问句 儿子 过的怎么样吧 |
[14:55] | You’re getting emotional. Now is not the time. | 你在感情用事 现在不是时候 |
[14:58] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:59] | Cause it’s been about 40 years, | 40年来都不是时候 |
[15:01] | so when would be a good time? | 那什么时候合适 |
[15:02] | With what I do? Never. | 就我的工作而言 永远不合适 |
[15:04] | Or did you forget what happened in paris? | 你忘了巴黎的事了吗 |
[15:07] | No. How could I forget? | 没有 怎么会忘 |
[15:09] | Then stop acting like you did. | 那就要以之为鉴 |
[15:10] | You know what I do. You know who I am. | 你知道我的工作 身份 |
[15:12] | I let my guard down, people die. | 我不谨慎就会带来伤亡 |
[15:15] | People like Ted? | 比如泰德 |
[15:18] | So who was he really? Who killed him? | 他到底是谁 凶手又是谁 |
[15:22] | You need to tell me what you know. | 你得先告诉我你的消息 |
[15:25] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[15:26] | Trust kills faster than bullets. | 信任比子弹更危险 |
[15:29] | Look, there’s a storm coming, | 马上有大事要发生 |
[15:31] | and if I don’t stop it, a lot more people are gonna die. | 我要是不阻止 就会出现更多伤亡 |
[15:34] | Just tell me what you know. | 告诉我你得到的信息 |
[15:40] | He was shot at Coney Island under the roller coaster. | 他在科尼岛的过山车下被枪杀 |
[15:43] | There was a coin in his sock, | 袜子里有一个硬币 |
[15:45] | an Iranian rial. | 是个伊朗里亚尔 |
[15:47] | Do you have the coin? | 硬币在你这吗 |
[15:48] | No, the killer took it. | 凶手拿走了 |
[15:49] | Why would he do that? What does that mean? | 为什么 拿走硬币意味着什么 |
[15:51] | It means I gotta go. | 意味着我要走了 |
[15:52] | If there’s any update, text me. | 有什么新消息及时发短信 |
[15:54] | Say you need to meet, and I’ll be back here within 30 minutes. | 说要见面 30分钟内我就会来这等你 |
[15:57] | Don’t tell anyone about this, about me. | 别跟任何人提起我 |
[16:01] | Not even your fiancee. | 你的未婚妻也不行 |
[16:03] | How’d you know we were engaged? | 你怎么知道我们订婚了 |
[16:05] | Well, I may not be good at it, | 虽然我做的不好 |
[16:07] | but I am still your father. | 但我还是你父亲 |
[16:10] | Now keep your mouth shut, | 现在起保持缄默 |
[16:11] | and let’s try not to get us both killed. | 免得我们性命难保 |
[16:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:27] | You don’t like the artwork for your graphic novel? | 不喜欢你漫画小说的画作吗 |
[16:29] | Oh, no, no, it’s great. It’s good, it’s, um… | 不是 画的很好 |
[16:32] | So we were right about Coney Island, huh? | 是科尼岛没错吧 |
[16:34] | Yes. One mystery solved. | 对 一个谜团解开了 |
[16:35] | Only it’s led us to a few new ones, | 只是它带来了更多谜团 |
[16:37] | like what was Ted doing there in the first place? | 比如泰德为什么要去 |
[16:40] | – Yeah. It’s weird. – It’s more than weird. | -确实奇怪 -是令人费解 |
[16:43] | Something bigger’s going on here, don’t you think? | 你没觉得这事后面有隐情吗 |
[16:47] | Hey, guys. | 你们俩 |
[16:49] | Come check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[16:50] | This is surveillance from that security camera | 这是过山车维修区域 |
[16:52] | at the entrance of the roller coaster repair yard. | 入口的监控录像 |
[16:54] | Ted enters alone at 8:47 p.M. | 泰德在晚上8点47分独自进入 |
[16:57] | Did anyone enter prior to that? | 在他之前有人进去吗 |
[16:59] | No. But about 15 minutes later at | 没有 但是9点04 |
[17:02] | 9:04 p.M., someone does. | 也就是15分钟后有人进去 |
[17:05] | Wait. Zoom in and freeze it. | 等等 暂停 放大画面 |
[17:09] | That’s Anderson Cross. | 那是安德森·克洛斯 |
[17:12] | Oh, my god. He’s our killer. | 天哪 他是凶手 |
[17:19] | This whole time it was Anderson Cross. | 凶手就是安德森·克洛斯 |
[17:21] | So Ted must’ve hacked into his system, | 泰德肯定是成功入侵他的系统了 |
[17:23] | and he decided to take matters into his own hands. | 但他决定亲手解决 |
[17:26] | But that doesn’t seem likely. | 不太可能吧 |
[17:29] | I mean, he really doesn’t seem the type. | 我看他不像那种人 |
[17:32] | Castle, what are you talking about? | 卡塞尔 你说什么呢 |
[17:34] | He lied to us. He told us he didn’tnow Ted, | 他说谎了 他声称不认识泰德 |
[17:36] | and there he is at the crime scene. | 却出现在犯罪现场 |
[17:38] | We don’t actually see him commit murder. | 又没看到他实施犯罪 |
[17:39] | There’s a number of entrances to that area, | 这个地方的入口也不止一处 |
[17:41] | but there’s only one camera. | 但只有一个摄像头 |
[17:42] | It just… may not be what it seems. | 我只是觉得不该臆断 |
[17:44] | So, what? He just happened to be there | 还有别的解释吗 他就刚好在 |
[17:45] | Two hours after Ted hacked his company? | 泰德入侵他公司系统两小时后去了公园 |
[17:50] | I’m… just saying that Anderson Cross is the killer? | 认定安德森·克洛斯是凶手吗 |
[17:54] | It’s just the obvious choice. | 这只是我们显而易见的选择 |
[17:57] | Well, that’s usually what happens | 所有证据都指向同一嫌疑人时 |
[17:58] | when all the evidence points to a suspect. | 都指向同一嫌疑人时 我们就会这样做 |
[17:59] | We have to get him down here. | 我们得找他来问话 |
[18:00] | Pull up everything you can on his company. | 找出他公司的所有资料 |
[18:07] | – This makes no sense. – What? | -这不可能 -怎么了 |
[18:09] | It’s gone. The site disappeared. | 什么都没了 找不到网站了 |
[18:11] | Actually, not just the site. Every trace of the company. | 不只是网站 他公司存在的痕迹也不见了 |
[18:13] | Find Anderson Cross now. | 找到安德森·克洛斯 |
[18:16] | Who the hell is this guy? | 他到底是谁 |
[18:18] | He’s obviously not a banker. | 很显然他不是银行家 |
[18:23] | I know why he looks familiar. | 我知道为什么看他那么眼熟了 |
[18:25] | – Where you going? – To check something. | -你去哪儿 -去证实我的想法 |
[18:30] | Pick up, pick up. | 接电话 快接电话 |
[18:30] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[18:37] | – Hey, Castle. – Jeez! | -卡塞尔 -妈呀 |
[18:38] | Damn, bro. Why you so jumpy? | 老兄 你怎么一惊一乍的 |
[18:39] | I’m–dude, I’m not. I’m just… | 我… 没有 我只是… |
[18:41] | Well, you will be once you hear what we’ve found. Come on. | 听了我们的发现之后你就会了 来吧 |
[18:46] | So, this guy, Anderson Cross, | 这个安德森·克洛斯 |
[18:48] | is like a villain in one of your books. | 就像你小说里的反派 |
[18:50] | His office was cleared out like he knew we were coming. | 像是知道我们要去 他的办公室清空了 |
[18:52] | – There wasn’t a trace of him? – Nothin’. | -一点线索都没有吗 -啥也没有 |
[18:54] | Even his receptionist. | 就连他的接待员 |
[18:55] | She was hired from a temp agency. | 都是从短工中介雇来的 |
[18:56] | Just started working yesterday. She doesn’t know jack. | 昨天才开始工作 她一无所知 |
[18:58] | Neither did the building manager. | 大楼管理者也不清楚状况 |
[18:59] | He said that Cross rented the place from him last month, | 他说克洛斯上个月租了那地方 |
[19:02] | paid for a year’s lease with a cashier’s check. | 用支票付了全年的租金 |
[19:05] | So it’s totally untraceable. | 所以根本无迹可寻 |
[19:06] | Yeah, whoever this guy is, he’s in a different league. | 不管这人是谁 他绝非善类 |
[19:08] | And we’ve crossed paths before. | 而且我们跟他以前有过交集 |
[19:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:13] | Check this out. Remember this guy? | 看看这个 记得这个人吗 |
[19:16] | Alexis’s kidnapping last year. | 去年阿丽克西斯被绑架的案子 |
[19:18] | Damn, that’s right. Uh… | 天啊 就是他 |
[19:19] | Witnesses kept seeing him pop up | 目击者在绑架案相关地点 |
[19:21] | at locations associated with her abduction. | 多次看到他出现 |
[19:23] | And at each one of those locations, | 而这些地方通常都会出现 |
[19:24] | there was a dead body. | 一具死尸 |
[19:25] | So I sent the video surveillance to a friend of mine | 我把监控视频传给了一个在总检察长办公室 |
[19:27] | in the A.G.’s office, and he got a hit. | 工作的朋友 他查到了匹配记录 |
[19:28] | Now he couldn’t get into details, | 他不能透露细节 |
[19:30] | but he did say that this guy is a former C.I.A. Operative. | 但他说这人以前是中情局特工 |
[19:33] | Wait a minute. Former? | 等等 以前是 |
[19:34] | Yeah, he, uh, he was disowned | 对 他未经授权执行刺杀行动 |
[19:36] | for an unauthorized assassination. | 被中情局撇清了关系 |
[19:38] | He was sentenced to life, broke out, | 被判处终身监禁 但成功越狱了 |
[19:40] | killed three guards in the process. | 过程中杀死三名狱警 |
[19:42] | This guy’s wanted by our government. | 这人是政府的通缉犯 |
[19:44] | Now my friend said that the rumor is, | 我朋友说据传 |
[19:46] | he’s working as a hit man. And if we get eyes on him, | 他现在是职业杀手 如果我们找到他 |
[19:48] | the A.G.’s office wants us to call them. | 希望我们联系总检察长办公室 |
[19:50] | So they can send in a strike team. | 到时候他们会派遣突击队 |
[19:51] | Why would a guy like this wanna kill Ted Rollins? | 这样的人为什么要杀泰德·罗林斯呢 |
[19:54] | More than that, how are we gonna find a former spy? | 更重要的是我们怎么能找到他 人家可是间谍 |
[19:56] | He’s spent a lifetime covering his tracks. | 掩盖踪迹是他的拿手绝活 |
[19:59] | Yeah, but Ted hasn’t. | 但泰德有迹可循 |
[20:01] | And somehow they’re connected. | 他们之间有某些联系 |
[20:02] | So, we should see | 所以我们该去查 |
[20:03] | if Hansel left any breadcrumbs towards our suspect. | 看他有没有留下线索能让我们找到疑犯 |
[20:07] | We need to retrace every one of Ted’s footsteps. | 我们得去查泰德生前的所有行踪 |
[20:10] | Our killer knew him well enough to know where he lived. | 凶手很了解他 还知道他住在哪儿 |
[20:12] | – I mean, they had to have had previous contact. – Okay. | -他们以前肯定有过接触 -好的 |
[20:17] | Castle, did you ever see this man in Paris? | 卡塞尔 你在巴黎见过这个人吗 |
[20:20] | Not that I can remember. | 不记得了 |
[20:21] | Why don’t you, um, text me those sketches? | 不如 你把素描发给我 |
[20:24] | I’ll have, uh, Alexis come over. | 我去接阿丽克西斯过来 |
[20:25] | See if she recognizes him. | 看她能不能认出他 |
[20:27] | Do you want me to come along? | 需要我和你一起去吗 |
[20:29] | Uh, no. No, no. That’s–I’ll call you. | 不 不用 我会电话联系你 |
[20:31] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[20:52] | So I’m coming up with a whole bunch of nothing. You? | 我什么也没查到 你呢 |
[20:54] | Check it out. It’s a printout of Ted’s MetroCard. | 你看 这是泰德地铁卡记录 |
[20:57] | Look how he got to Coney Island yesterday. | 看看他昨天怎么去的科尼岛 |
[20:59] | He swiped his card | 他在33街和公园南大道站 |
[21:00] | at the 33rd and Park Avenue South Station. | 刷了地铁卡 |
[21:03] | Probably took the 6 to the N train. So? | 很可能坐的6号线转的N号线 怎么了 |
[21:05] | So look at his swipes for the past two weeks. | 看看他过去两周的记录 |
[21:09] | He kept going back and forth | 他总是坐地铁 |
[21:11] | to that subway stop at 33rd and Park. | 在33街和公园南大道站来来回回 |
[21:13] | Exactly. And he didn’t work, live, | 没错 可是他单位和家都不在那儿 |
[21:14] | or know anyone in that area. | 在那一带也没什么认识的人 |
[21:17] | – All right. Let’s get up there and see what he was doing. – All right. | -我们去看看他去那儿干嘛 -走吧 |
[21:29] | Oh! Richard, you’re home early. | 理查德 你提前回家了 |
[21:30] | Care for a glass of liquefied heaven? | 来杯”液化人间天堂”怎么样 |
[21:33] | Good for your hair, good for your te– | 喝了头发好 牙齿也… |
[21:38] | Richard, what is it? | 出什么事了 |
[21:40] | Of course, I believed him, because he’s my father. | 他是我爸 我当然相信他 |
[21:43] | Well, especially after Paris. | 特别是在巴黎的事情发生后 |
[21:45] | I mean, why wouldn’t you? | 你更加没有理由不信他了 |
[21:47] | But he used me–to stay ahead of the investigation, | 但他利用了我 为了提前知道调查进度 |
[21:50] | to know when to make a run for it. | 以便知道何时跑路 |
[21:52] | If he’s innocent, | 如果他是无罪的 |
[21:53] | why didn’t he show up at the park? | 为什么不去公园 |
[21:54] | Richard, look… | 理查德 听着 |
[21:58] | The only thing we really know about him | 关于他 我们唯一确定的就是 |
[21:59] | Is that we don’t know him. | 我们根本不了解他 |
[22:01] | Me? I had one night with him. | 我 我和他只有过一夜风流 |
[22:04] | You? A day in Paris. | 你呢 你和他只在巴黎相处过一天 |
[22:06] | Lean on the people you trust. | 你该依靠你信任的人 |
[22:09] | Call Katherine. | 打电话给凯瑟琳 |
[22:11] | Tell her what’s going on. | 告诉她发生了些什么 |
[22:15] | I’ll get that. | 我去开门 |
[22:17] | And what if he’s telling the truth? | 如果他讲的是真话呢 |
[22:19] | What if he isn’t? | 如果他没说真话呢 |
[22:25] | Hello, Martha. | 你好 玛莎 |
[22:27] | It’s been a while, huh? | 好久不见 |
[22:30] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[22:34] | Sorry to miss our meet, | 抱歉没有赴约 |
[22:35] | but, uh, I was a little busy getting shot. | 但是 那时我正忙着被人射杀呢 |
[22:39] | Oh, my god! Come in. | 天呐 快进来 |
[22:48] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[22:50] | Yeah, well, you’ve looked better. | 是啊 你可不如以前好 |
[22:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:58] | Okay, I boiled everything just like you said. | 我按你说的 把所有东西都煮沸消过毒了 |
[23:01] | But I have to warn you, my only other experience | 我可得警告你 我唯一一次 |
[23:04] | with surgery involved a board game | 手术经验还是在一次棋盘游戏中 |
[23:06] | and a guy whose nose lit up when I made a mistake. | 我出了错 那人的鼻子都被点着了 |
[23:09] | Did you bring the booze? | 你把酒拿过来了吗 |
[23:10] | Yeah. No, right here. | 是的 在这呢 |
[23:11] | You want something to dull the pain? | 你要弄点来减轻疼痛吗 |
[23:12] | No, I want you to steady your nerves. | 不 我需要你保持镇定 |
[23:14] | – Take a swig. – Good idea. | -喝一大口 -好主意 |
[23:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | Okay, now, make an incision through the wound | 现在 在伤口上切开一个小口 |
[23:26] | – about an inch long. – Here you go. | -一英寸左右 -拿好 |
[23:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:30] | About an inch. | 一英寸左右 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:37] | All right, now here comes the fun part. | 那好 接下来的就有意思了 |
[23:40] | Carefully, and I do mean carefuy, pull the slug out. | 你小心点 我是认真的 小心地把子弹取出来 |
[23:45] | But do me a favor. | 帮帮忙 |
[23:48] | Try not to make my nose light up, huh? | 尽量别点着我的鼻子 |
[23:51] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:53] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[24:00] | I think I have it. | 我好像找到了 |
[24:02] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[24:04] | I don’t got it. Sorry. | 没成功 不好意思 |
[24:06] | Careful, Richard. | 小心点 理查德 |
[24:07] | Now that you know how not to do it, | 现在你知道这样行不通 |
[24:09] | Let’s try the other way. | 那我们就换一种方法 |
[24:11] | Yeah, right. | 好的 |
[24:12] | – Okay, let me just get you here. – Thank you. | -我帮你擦擦 -谢谢 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:23] | I think I have it. | 我应该够到了 |
[24:26] | All right… | 好的 |
[24:28] | I think I… | 我想我 |
[24:29] | – I have it. – Bravo! | -我取出来了 -真棒 |
[24:30] | Real good. | 干得不错 |
[24:32] | – There we go. – Oh, we go. | -好啦 -太好啦 |
[24:33] | Martha, hand me the needle and thread. | 玛莎 把针和线递给我 |
[24:35] | Uh… okay, here it is. | 好的 在这 |
[24:37] | And there we go. | 好的 |
[24:39] | All right, you’ve stitched yourself up before, I take it? | 你之前自己缝过吧 我可以这么认为吗 |
[24:43] | At least this time I got a needle. | 至少这次我有根针 |
[24:47] | So, you wanna tell us how you got shot? | 你想跟我们说说 你怎么中弹的吗 |
[24:51] | Not particularly. | 不太想 |
[24:53] | What about the three guards you murdered | 那就说说你逃狱的时候 |
[24:54] | while escaping from prison– you wanna tell us about them? | 杀掉的三个狱警吧 |
[24:57] | Don’t believe everything you read. | 不要相信你看到的一切 |
[24:59] | So you didn’t kill ’em? | 你没有杀掉他们 |
[25:01] | I work outside the system, | 我是系统外人员 |
[25:03] | which means I need an effective cover. | 也就是说我得有个有效的掩护身份 |
[25:06] | Hired assassin, wanted by Uncle Sam… | 受雇于人的杀手 被政府通缉 |
[25:10] | Opens a lot of doors. | 提供了各种可能 |
[25:13] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[25:15] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[25:17] | Hey, so I thought I’d see if Alexis remembers | 我来看看阿丽克西斯有没有想起 |
[25:20] | anything more about the man from the sketches. | 关于画像上那人的一些事情 |
[25:22] | Yeah, about the man in the sketches, um… | 关于画像上的那个人 |
[25:26] | something you should know about him. | 有些事情你应该知道 |
[25:28] | What? | 什么 |
[25:31] | He’s your future father-in-law. | 他是你将来的公公 |
[25:37] | Nice to see you again, Kate. | 很高兴再见到你 凯特 |
[25:40] | Katherine, | 凯瑟琳 |
[25:41] | I wanna say this isn’t what it looks like, | 我很想说事情并不是你看到的那样 |
[25:43] | but it is. | 可事实就是这样 |
[25:47] | – I was gonna tell you. I swear. – When? | -我本打算告诉你的 我发誓 -什么时候 |
[25:49] | After you patched him up? Sent him on his merry way? | 你把他包扎好 把他送走之后吗 |
[25:52] | He’s wanted by the government. | 他被政府通缉 |
[25:54] | You are harboring a fugitive. | 你这是在窝藏逃犯 |
[25:56] | That’s just his cover. | 那是他的掩护身份 |
[25:57] | And you know that, how? Because he told you? | 你怎么知道的 就因为他这么说了吗 |
[25:59] | Because of Paris. And because he’s my father. | 还因为巴黎 更因为他是我的父亲 |
[26:02] | He is not your father. | 他不是你父亲 |
[26:03] | He made that choice a long time ago. | 他很久以前就做出选择了 |
[26:06] | This man is my suspect. | 现在这个人是我的嫌疑犯 |
[26:08] | Now you know what I have to do, right? | 你知道我该怎么做 是吗 |
[26:11] | Boy, she is a spitfire, this one. | 乖乖 她可真是个暴脾气 |
[26:15] | I’m glad we’re on the same side. | 很高兴我们在同一战线上 |
[26:17] | Who says we’re on the same side? | 谁说我们在同一战线 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry. He wouldn’t stay put. | 不好意思 他不愿意躺着不动 |
[26:21] | – Richard, I need your laptop. Now. – Right. | -理查德 我需要你的电脑 马上 -好的 |
[26:24] | No. The only thing that you are getting | 不行 你现在能做的就是 |
[26:25] | is a ride to my precinct in handcuffs. | 带上手铐跟我回局里 |
[26:28] | You’re not gonna arrest me. | 你不能逮捕我 |
[26:29] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[26:30] | Because you want answers. | 因为你想知道答案 |
[26:32] | And if you take me in, you’re not gonna get any. | 如果带我走 你什么都得不到 |
[26:33] | The feds will swoop in. You won’t have anything, | 联邦调查局的人会插一脚 你什么都做不了 |
[26:36] | and I’ll have lost valuable time. | 而我将浪费宝贵的时间 |
[26:39] | You want Ted’s killer? So do I. | 你想找出杀害泰德的人 我也想 |
[26:41] | There’s a hell of a lot more at stake here than murder. | 现在还有很多比谋杀更重要的事情 等着去解决 |
[26:44] | Then you’re gonna have to tell me what it is. | 那你就得告诉我是什么事情 |
[26:49] | There was a massive breach at the C.I.A. | 中情局出现重大的特工背叛事件 |
[26:52] | Someone hacked the files containing the identities | 有人黑进网络 将含有深入敌方内部特工 |
[26:55] | of our deep cover operatives. | 真实身份的资料盗走了 |
[26:57] | Do you know who? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[26:59] | No. But it was an inside job at the highest level. | 不知道 但肯定是内部高层的人 |
[27:02] | That’s why they called me. Because I’m outside. | 这也是他们找我的原因 因为我是系统外的人 |
[27:05] | My orders were to find the mole and recover the files. | 我的任务就是找到内奸 找回文件 |
[27:08] | What does any of this have to do with Ted? | 这些和泰德有什么关系 |
[27:10] | Ted was one of my best guys. | 泰德是我的得力助手 |
[27:12] | I recruited him to help me find Gemini. | 我让他帮我找到”双子星” |
[27:14] | Gemini? | “双子星” |
[27:15] | Code name for the mole. | 那个内奸的代号 |
[27:17] | He was planning on selling the D.C.O. lists. | 他是打算卖掉这份特工名单 |
[27:19] | But we couldn’t find him. | 但我们找不到他 |
[27:21] | If these files get out, | 如果这些文件泄露出去 |
[27:23] | the consequences will be very real. | 后果将十分严重 |
[27:26] | Then yesterday we had a breakthrough. | 在昨天我们有了进展 |
[27:28] | Ted identified the buyer and he signaled me to meet | 泰德查出了买家的身份 发信号要见我 |
[27:31] | so he could tell me who it was. | 以便告诉我他的发现 |
[27:33] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[27:34] | but Gemini got there first. | 但是双子星抢先到达见面地点 |
[27:35] | He killed Ted. | 是他杀了泰德 |
[27:37] | Leaving me S.O.L., | 这下让我完全没了头绪 |
[27:39] | until you told me about the Iranian rial. | 直到你跟我说了伊朗里亚尔币的事 |
[27:42] | – You–you told him about the rial? – I… | -你把里亚尔币的事跟他说了 -我… |
[27:44] | Ted left that as a fail-safe message… | 泰德以此确保即便出了意外 |
[27:47] | about the buyer. | 买家身份也能传递出去 |
[27:48] | Right, it’s old school spycraft. | 没错 传统的谍报手段 |
[27:50] | But Gemini knows all the old tricks, | 但是双子星也知道这些手段 |
[27:53] | so he took that coin to throw you off his scent. | 所以他取走硬币使你不能追查到他 |
[27:56] | Yeah, once I found out the Iranians were involved, | 没错 我一得知伊朗人身涉其中 |
[28:00] | I traced Ted’s trail back to an apartment | 我就回溯泰德的行踪 追查到了一间公寓 |
[28:02] | on East 38th Street across from the Iranian mission. | 在38号东大街 伊朗外交使团驻所对面 |
[28:05] | Only Gemini got there ahead of me. | 不过双子星比我先到一步 |
[28:08] | And he ambushed you? | 然后他伏击了你 |
[28:09] | From a rooftop across the way. | 从路对面的楼顶 |
[28:10] | Soon as I opened the door, all hell broke loose. | 我刚一开门 他就猛烈开火 |
[28:13] | But… i’m good at hell. | 但我也不是吃素的 |
[28:16] | I made my way back to the car, but he was right on my tail. | 我支撑着回到了车上 他也紧追不舍 |
[28:19] | I had to drive into the east river | 我不得不把车开进东河里 |
[28:21] | just to get away from him. | 以此摆脱他的追击 |
[28:23] | Look, this is an incredible story, | 这故事的确很精彩 |
[28:26] | and I can see where Castle gets his talent, | 我算知道卡塞尔一脑子的点子是遗传谁了 |
[28:28] | but it doesn’t mean that any of what you said is true. | 但这无法证明你所说的 都是真的 |
[28:31] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信我吗 |
[28:34] | Turn on the news. | 那就看看新闻吧 |
[28:35] | A high-speed car chase rocked the neighborhood of Murray Hill | 就在数小时前 一场高速追车大战 |
[28:38] | just hours ago. | 震惊莫里山民众 |
[28:39] | According to multiple reports, | 有多起报警称 |
[28:42] | the pursuit began with gunshots | 追车之前曾有两名身份不明男子 |
[28:44] | at an apartment on east 38th street | 在38号东大街一处公寓里 |
[28:47] | where two unidentified men were involved in a gun battle. | 卷入了一场激烈的枪战 |
[28:51] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这也证明不了什么 |
[28:54] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[28:55] | So, whatever our boy Ted was into, | 不管泰德这小子卷进了什么麻烦 |
[28:58] | it’s all some crazy-ass spy stuff. | 他都在忙一些谍报之类的东西 |
[29:01] | What makes you say that? | 你发现了什么 |
[29:02] | Well, you heard about that car chase in Murray Hill? | 你听说莫里山的那场追车了吧 |
[29:05] | Well, we’re at the epicenter. | 我们就在现场 |
[29:07] | It’s a shot-up apartment at 38th and 3rd. | 位于38号街和第三大道路口处的一间被打成筛子的公寓 |
[29:11] | It’s where it all started. | 就是从这里开始的 |
[29:12] | According to the super, | 根据公寓管理员的说法 |
[29:14] | Ted Rollins rented this place two weeks ago. | 泰德·罗林斯几周前租下了这间公寓 |
[29:16] | By the looks of the equipment, he was hacking. | 从现场的设备来看 他正在进行网络入侵 |
[29:18] | – Hacking who? – I don’t know. | -入侵哪里 -我不知道 |
[29:20] | He’s got a pretty sophisticated wi-fi sniffer here. | 他装备了一台挺复杂的无线网络嗅探器 |
[29:22] | So, must’ve been intercepting internet traffic from someone. | 所以他肯定正在截听某人的网络通信 |
[29:25] | The Iranian mission across the street. | 肯定是路对面的伊朗外交使团驻所 |
[29:28] | What exactly did Ted intercept? | 泰德具体截获了什么 |
[29:30] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[29:32] | Someone stole the hard drive. | 硬盘不知被谁偷走了 |
[29:36] | Can I borrow your laptop now? | 现在能借我你的电脑用用了吧 |
[29:42] | 电话留言截存 邮件截存 短信截存 | |
[29:43] | These are communications to and from the Iranian mission. | 这些是伊朗外交使团的进出通讯 |
[29:46] | Yep. | 没错 |
[29:46] | That’s incredibly illegal. | 而且违法 |
[29:48] | Yep. | 对头 |
[29:49] | Okay, here. Ted flagged this one. | 这个 泰德给这条做了标记 |
[29:51] | It’s an anonymous e-mail from Izad Larjani. | 这是一封发给伊扎德·拉贾尼的匿名邮件 |
[29:54] | He’s part of vevak– iran’s C.I.A. | 他是伊朗情报与国家安全部的人 |
[29:57] | “F.C. Payment received. Central library reading room. | “终知 来款已收 中央图书馆阅览室 |
[30:01] | Tomorrow 5:00 p.m. network name: Kingfish.” | 明日晚五点 网络名 无鳔石首鱼” |
[30:03] | This was sent yesterday. | 这是昨天发送的 |
[30:04] | Which means it’s going down today. | 也就是说今天就要行动了 |
[30:05] | He’s sending the D.C.O. list over a secured wi-fi connection | 他通过加密无线网发送潜伏人员名单的时间 |
[30:08] | in… roughly 30 minutes. | 大约在 30分钟之后 |
[30:11] | Central library’s a perfect location– | 中央图书馆是个完美的交接地点 |
[30:13] | It’s public. Uh, there’s lots of people on laptops. | 是公开场所 电脑用户众多 |
[30:16] | Gemini never has to meet with his buyer face to face. | 双子星压根不用和买家面对面 |
[30:20] | Wi-fi signals max out at about 200 feet indoors. | 无线信号在室内最远能辐射到二百英尺 |
[30:24] | He and the buyer will have to be | 他和买家必须 |
[30:25] | in the building at the same time. | 同时身处图书馆之中 |
[30:26] | Given everything that’s happened, | 但发生了这么多事 |
[30:27] | why would he still go through with the exchange? | 他为什么还要坚持完成交易 |
[30:31] | “F.C.” Means “Final communication.” | “终知”意思是”最后通知” |
[30:33] | All links have been severed. | 意味着这条信息发出后所有通讯全被切断 |
[30:34] | If Gemini pulls out, he has no way to tell his buyer. | 就算双子星想收手 他也无法通知买家 |
[30:37] | He will do anything in his power to make the transfer. | 所以他会不择手段完成交易 |
[30:42] | I gotta go. I gotta stop this. | 我得走了 我得去阻止他 |
[30:44] | Well, are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[30:45] | We just pulled a bullet out of you. | 我们刚从你体内取了颗子弹出来 |
[30:46] | Can’t you call someone? | 就不能叫别人去吗 |
[30:48] | This mission does not exist. I don’t exist. | 这个任务本来就不存在 我也不存在 |
[30:51] | There’s no one to call. | 没有别人可以叫 |
[30:53] | Don’t you have back-up? | 你没有后援吗 |
[30:55] | I am the back-up. | 我就是后援 |
[30:56] | – You’re in no condition– – you don’t understand! | -你这个状况完全不 -你不明白 |
[30:59] | This list cannot get out into the open. | 这份名单决不能泄露出去 |
[31:03] | Then we’ll go. | 那我们去 |
[31:06] | Castle’s right. You are in no condition. | 卡塞尔说得对 你这样根本应付不来 |
[31:10] | And if we stop him, then we all get what we want. | 但如果我们阻止了他 就能各得所求了 |
[31:20] | Let’s run this just so we know we’re all on the same page. | 为了协调行动 我们先过一遍计划 |
[31:23] | Richard, what do you do? | 理查德 你该怎么做 |
[31:24] | as soon as the Kingfish network goes online, I log in, | 一旦无鳔石首鱼上线 我就登陆进去 |
[31:27] | I download the list. | 下载名单 |
[31:27] | – You don’t just log in. You gotta be first. – Right. | -你不光登陆 还要第一个登陆 -没错 |
[31:31] | Why does he have to be first? | 为什么非得要第一个 |
[31:32] | Because it locks out the Iranians | 因为这样就能把伊朗买家阻塞住 |
[31:33] | from downloading the list. | 让他无法下载名单 |
[31:35] | Right. And while Castle’s downloading, | 好 卡塞尔下载的同时 |
[31:36] | I’ll track the signal using the wi-fi analyzer on my phone. | 我就用我手机上的无线网分析器追踪信号 |
[31:39] | You could find a spy on your phone? | 用手机就能找到间谍了吗 |
[31:41] | Mother, there’s an app for everything now. | 母亲 现在什么功能的应用软件都有 |
[31:43] | Now, Kate, remember, | 凯特 记住 |
[31:44] | if you don’t have a tactical advantage, | 如果你没有战术优势 |
[31:47] | just get eyes on him. He’s C.I.A. | 多看他几眼 他是中情局的人 |
[31:49] | If you can describe him, I can find him. | 如果你能描述他的长相 我就能找到他 |
[31:51] | Okay. It’s almost 5:00. We should go. | 好的 快5点了 我们得出发了 |
[31:54] | Richard, this means a lot, kid. | 理查德 这对我来说 意义很重大 |
[31:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:01] | – Martha, I’m gonna need you- – I know. | -玛莎 我需要你… -我明白 |
[32:02] | – He’s not going anywhere. – Okay. | -他哪儿都别想去 -好的 |
[32:09] | If anything happens to them… | 如果他俩出任何意外… |
[32:11] | He’s a smart kid. | 他是个聪明人 |
[32:12] | And she’s good at what she does. | 她是个出色的警察 |
[32:14] | No, they’ll be fine. | 他俩不会有事的 |
[32:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:17] | Forgive me, but your promises don’t mean very much. | 抱歉 但你的保证实在没什么价值 |
[32:27] | Gemini could be any one of these people. | 双子星有可能是这里的任何一个人 |
[32:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:37] | Scanning for Wi-Fi signals. | 搜寻无线网络 |
[32:43] | I don’t see Kingfish. | 没有叫无鳔石首鱼的 |
[32:45] | Maybe we’re too late. | 也许我们来晚了 |
[32:51] | You still play? | 你还弹琴吗 |
[32:54] | No, not so much anymore. | 不怎么弹了 |
[32:57] | A shame. You were good. | 真可惜 你弹琴很好听 |
[33:03] | That was hell of a night. | 那真是个忘情的夜 |
[33:05] | Hell of a night. | 是个忘情的夜 |
[33:10] | You remember the song you played? | 还记得你当时弹奏的歌吗 |
[33:14] | “My Funny Valentine.” | 《我可笑的情人》 |
[33:19] | It was a long time ago. | 都是很久以前的事了 |
[33:25] | You need to lie down. | 你得躺下 |
[33:29] | – All right, I am calling an ambulance for you. – No, no, no. | -好了 我要去给你叫辆救护车 -不不不 |
[33:33] | No, it’s just… my blood sugar’s low. | 不用 我只是血糖低罢了 |
[33:37] | You got any juice? | 你有没有果汁 |
[33:38] | Uh, yes. | 有 |
[33:46] | 5:04, we blew it. | 5点04分 我们失败了 |
[33:49] | Did we? Or did we just get played? | 是吗 还是我们被耍了 |
[33:55] | Look, Castle, I know he’s your father. | 卡塞尔 我知道他是你父亲 |
[33:58] | What if there’s an ulterior motive to all of this? | 如果他是醉翁之意不在酒怎么办 |
[34:03] | Kingfish is online. Go. | 无鳔石首鱼信号出现了 快行动 |
[34:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 输密码 |
[34:08] | T # < L "T," Hashtag, less than, "L." | |
[34:10] | – Uppercase “L.” – Oh. Capital “L.” | -大写的L -大写的L |
[34:12] | We gotta get online before the buyer. Come on. | 必须在买家之前连上 快啊 |
[34:18] | I’m in. | 我登录了 |
[34:19] | Downloading the file at slowest speed possible. | 在以最慢速度下载文件 |
[34:21] | That gives you less than three minutes. | 你大概有3分钟时间 |
[34:23] | Okay, you stay here. | 好的 你待在这 |
[34:24] | You tell me how much time I have. | 告诉我还剩多少时间 |
[34:30] | Can you hear me? | 听得见我说话吗 |
[34:32] | Yeah. | 能 |
[34:33] | – I can hear you. – Signal’s getting stronger. | -能听见 -信号越来越强了 |
[34:37] | You’ve got 2 minutes, 40 seconds left. | 你还剩2分40秒 |
[34:42] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[34:46] | You’ve got under 2 minutes. | 还剩不到2分钟 |
[34:47] | Okay, Castle, I’m at the stairs | 卡塞尔 我在楼梯这里 |
[34:48] | and the signal’s gotten weak again. | 信号又变弱了 |
[34:49] | Did I pass him? | 我错过他了吗 |
[34:51] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[34:53] | Wait. We are demonstrating two-dimensional thinking here. | 等等 我们是以二维方式在思考 |
[34:56] | Like Khan in “Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.” | 就像《星际迷航2: 可汗之怒》里的可汗一样 |
[34:59] | Khan didn’t realize that The Enterprise was below him. | 可汗没有意识到企业号在他下方 |
[35:02] | Right. So if we are The Enterprise, | 对 如果我们是企业号 |
[35:04] | that means Gemini is– | 那代表双子星在… |
[35:05] | – Is above us. – Exactly. | -我们上面 -没错 |
[35:11] | Oh, this is so not the time, mother. | 现在可不是接电话的时候 母亲 |
[35:20] | A minute 15 left. | 还剩1分15秒 |
[35:27] | Castle, I’m in the book stacks. | 卡塞尔 我在书架这边 |
[35:31] | I’m close. | 很靠近他了 |
[35:32] | All right, less than a minute. Be careful. | 好了 只剩不到1分钟了 你小心 |
[35:41] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[35:48] | Do you see him? Is he there? | 你看见他了吗 他在那里吗 |
[35:56] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[35:59] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:02] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[36:03] | He set up some kind of a relay system. | 他接了个路由器 |
[36:06] | Gemini could be anywhere. | 双子星可能在任何地方 |
[36:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[36:10] | – Hang on. Something is wrong. – What? | -等等 事情不对劲 -怎么了 |
[36:13] | Well, the download is complete. | 下载完成了 |
[36:14] | But this is–this is not a C.I.A. list. | 但这不是中情局名单 |
[36:16] | This is… this is a phone book. | 这是…是个电话号码簿 |
[36:19] | -Richard Castle. Wow. -Castle– | -理查德·卡塞尔 -卡塞尔… |
[36:22] | I’m so sorry to bother you, Sir, | 很抱歉打扰您 先生 |
[36:23] | but I’m, like, your number one fan. | 但我是您的头号书迷 |
[36:25] | Can I get an autograph? | 可不可以给我签个名 |
[36:26] | Actually, this is really not a good time. | 我现在没这个闲工夫 |
[36:29] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:32] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[36:38] | Castle, are you there? | 卡塞尔 在吗 |
[36:40] | That was you at the park, wasn’t it? | 你就是公园里的那个男人 对不对 |
[36:43] | Dressed as a homeless guy? | 假扮成流浪汉 |
[36:45] | You’re Gemini. | 你就是双子星 |
[36:46] | Let’s go. Nice and quiet. | 跟我走 别弄出动静 |
[37:07] | Man who sent you– who is he? | 那个派你来的男人 他是谁 |
[37:10] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[37:11] | I saw you in the park with him. Is he C.I.A.? | 我看到你和他在公园见面 他是中情局的吗 |
[37:15] | The phone book. | 那个电话号码簿 |
[37:16] | You knew not to send the real list | 你知道不能发真的名单 |
[37:18] | because you were trying to draw him into the open. | 因为你只是想把他引出来 |
[37:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:21] | Looks like he was smart enough to send someone expendable. | 看来他还挺聪明 派了个没价值的家伙来替死 |
[37:24] | All right, mystery writer. Tell me a story. | 悬疑小说家 告诉我 |
[37:26] | Who’s your handler? | 你的管理人是谁 |
[37:28] | What’s his name? Where is he? | 他的名字 他到底是谁 |
[37:29] | Why should I tell you? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[37:30] | You’re just gonna kill me anyway. | 反正横竖都是死 |
[37:32] | Yeah. But I can slow, or I can kill you fast. | 是啊 我可以慢慢折磨你 或者给你个痛快 |
[37:35] | It’s up to you. | 这得看你了 |
[37:53] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[37:54] | Me? You–you’re the one who was shot. | 我吗 受枪伤的是你又不是我 |
[37:56] | Wasn’t the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[37:58] | – I’ll go call an ambulance. – Don’t bother. | -我叫救护车 -别费力气了 |
[38:00] | No! No, no, wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[38:04] | Wha–why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[38:08] | That was the mission. That’s what I do. | 这是个任务 我这是在完成任务 |
[38:12] | H-how did you even find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[38:13] | Your left coat pocket. | 你外套左边的口袋 |
[38:16] | Wha–what is this? Some kind of G.P.S. Locator? | 这是什么 GPS定位器吗 |
[38:20] | How did you– | 你是怎么– |
[38:23] | The hug. | 那个拥抱 |
[38:24] | You slipped this on me. | 你把这个偷偷放我身上 |
[38:26] | I needed to keep tabs on you. | 我得密切关注你的动向 |
[38:28] | Yeah, to use me as bait. | 是啊 拿我做诱饵 |
[38:30] | Well, after the shoot-out at the apartment, | 在公寓的枪战之后 |
[38:32] | I knew I was blown. | 我知道自己被发现了 |
[38:33] | But I still had to recover this list. | 但我必须找回这份名单 |
[38:35] | So, to keep the upper hand, | 所以为了占上风 |
[38:37] | you let Beckett and me walk into a trap. | 你让我和贝克特陷入圈套 |
[38:39] | We could’ve been killed. | 我们可能因此被杀 |
[38:41] | I would never let anything happen to you two. | 我不会让你俩出事的 |
[38:43] | The way you never let anything happen to Ted? | 怎么 用你保护泰德的方法保护我们吗 |
[38:47] | There are reasons I have to do what I do, Richard. | 我这么做是有原因的 理查德 |
[38:50] | One day you’ll understand. Hmm? | 有一天你会明白的 |
[38:54] | Now get Beckett. Let her know we have her killer. | 去找贝克特 告诉她我们抓到凶手了 |
[39:07] | Castle, what happened? | 卡塞尔 发生什么事了 |
[39:09] | – Come on. Gemini’s down here. – Okay. | -快走 双子星在下面 -好的 |
[39:16] | No. No, no, no, no. He was here. | 不 不 不 他刚才还在这 |
[39:19] | He was here just a minute ago. | 一分钟之前他还在这的 |
[39:21] | Of course he took the body. | 不用说他肯定会抬走尸体的 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:28] | But left Gemini’s weapon. | 但是留下了双子星的枪 |
[39:32] | That gun was a ballistics match to the one that killed Ted. | 那把枪和杀死泰德的那把枪弹道吻合 |
[39:35] | It’s registered to… | 枪的注册登记名字是 |
[39:37] | Tony Blaine. | 托尼·布莱恩 |
[39:38] | We searched his place. | 我们搜过了他的住所 |
[39:39] | Found clothes that tested positive for Ted’s blood. | 找到衣服上的血迹与泰德的血液匹配 |
[39:41] | Blaine’s definitely our killer. | 布莱恩无疑就是凶手 |
[39:43] | But who is he? | 但他是谁 |
[39:44] | He’s a researcher at a government think tank. | 他是政府智囊团的研究员 |
[39:45] | Yeah, but what a researcher at a government think tank | 但是一个政府智囊团的研究员 |
[39:48] | is doing involved in all this, we have no idea. | 到底卷入了什么事 我们不得而知 |
[39:50] | Yeah, we may never know. | 是啊 也许我们永远不会知道 |
[39:51] | Well, hold on. We’ve got a B.O.L.O. out on him | 别太快下定论 我们对他发出了全境通告 |
[39:53] | and we’re monitoring his credit cards. | 而且正在监视他的信用卡 |
[39:54] | – We’ll find him. – And when we do, | -我们会找到他的 -找到后 |
[39:56] | maybe he can tell us who this Anderson Cross is. | 也许他能告诉我们安德森·克洛斯是谁 |
[39:59] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[40:00] | All right, great job, guys. | 好的 干得好 伙计们 |
[40:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:07] | Well, it looks like the C.I.A. | 看来中情局 |
[40:08] | wrapped all this up in a neat package. | 干净利落地结束这一切 |
[40:11] | Yeah, with a bow courtesy of my father. | 是啊 拜我老爸所为 |
[40:13] | At least Ted’s killer was brought to justice, | 至少杀泰德的凶手已被绳之以法 |
[40:16] | you know, in a–in a way. | 从某种程度上说 |
[40:18] | But Blaine killed Ted | 布莱恩杀了泰德 |
[40:19] | but left his body at Coney Island. | 但是把他的尸体扔在科尼岛 |
[40:21] | It was my father that moved the body. | 是我父亲移动了尸体 |
[40:24] | Now he could’ve put it anywhere, | 他本可以把尸体扔在随便哪个地方 |
[40:25] | but he took it to Ted’s apartment. | 但他却把尸体抬到泰德的公寓 |
[40:26] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[40:30] | To bring him into our jurisdiction. | 把他带进我们的管辖区 |
[40:31] | He wanted us to catch the case | 他想我们跟进这个案子 |
[40:33] | so he could work me for information. | 这样他就可以从我这得到案子的信息 |
[40:35] | Well, maybe he was just looking for a reason | 也许他只是给自己找个理由 |
[40:37] | to see you again, and this was his way. | 再见你一面 这就是他的风格 |
[40:41] | I keep making the mistake of thinking he’s family. | 我一直犯糊涂 以为他就是我的家人 |
[40:45] | But he’s not. | 但他不是 |
[40:49] | You are. | 你才是 |
[40:52] | September. | 九月份 |
[40:54] | What? | 什么 |
[40:55] | We’re getting married in September. | 我们九月份举行婚礼 |
[40:57] | It won’t be too hot. It won’t be too cold. | 九月份不冷也不热 |
[40:59] | It’s in the Goldilocks Zone. It’s perfect. | 是在宜居带 太完美了 |
[41:01] | Wait, wait, Castle. What about your book tour? | 等等 卡塞尔 那你的巡回售书怎么办 |
[41:02] | Screw it. | 管它呢 |
[41:05] | September. | 就九月 |
[41:08] | Okay. | 很好 |
[41:19] | Hello, mother. | 你好 母亲大人 |
[41:21] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[41:22] | Well, that was fun. What a day. | 很有趣 疯狂的一天 |
[41:26] | You know, for years I wondered if your father | 多年来我一直在想 |
[41:28] | was the one who got away. | 你爸是真命天子 |
[41:30] | Well, now, I finally know. | 现在 我终于知道了 |
[41:33] | He was never worth your time. | 他从来都不值得你浪费时间 |
[41:37] | Oh, yes, he was. | 不 他值得 |
[41:39] | First time I met him, | 我第一次见到他 |
[41:40] | he gave me the greatest gift of my life–you. | 他给了我人生最好的礼物 就是你 |
[41:44] | And now after all these years, he’s given me another one. | 如今这么多年过去了 他又给了我另一个 |
[41:48] | Closure. | 了结 |
[41:50] | So… what about you, kiddo? | 所以… 那你呢 儿子 |
[41:53] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[41:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:00] | Think we’ll ever see him again? | 你觉得我们会再见到他吗 |
[42:03] | I wish I knew. | 我倒希望我知道 |