时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | *The water is wide* | *河水波澜辽阔* |
[00:11] | *And we cannot get o’er* | *我们无法渡河* |
[00:17] | *And neither have we* | *而我们又无双翼* |
[00:23] | *Wings to fly* | *无法飞身过河* |
[00:29] | *Give…* | *将…* |
[00:50] | Castle, I thought this was gonna be a small gathering. I mean… | 卡塞尔 我以为就是个小聚会 |
[00:54] | There’s enough food in here for, like, 50 people. | 你买的食物够50个人吃了 |
[00:57] | Never underestimate the importance of leftovers– | 永远不要低估剩菜的重要性 |
[01:00] | second-day stuffing, turkey soup, | 隔夜填馅 火鸡汤 |
[01:02] | microwave yams, and a visit to the food bank. | 微波炉加热洋芋 再扫荡一下食物银行 |
[01:05] | And so that you know, Alexis always makes dessert. | 还有 阿丽克西斯总会做甜点 |
[01:08] | Pi said he would make a cranberry concoction of some kind. | 派说他要做个什么小红莓调和酒 |
[01:11] | Even mother cooks something. | 就连我妈也会下厨 |
[01:13] | – It’s not always edible. – I heard that! | -虽然不是都能下咽 -我听到了 |
[01:16] | Well, you know what? I make a… | 知道吗 我做的… |
[01:18] | killer stuffing, and my dad makes a great traditional corn casserole. | 填馅超级好吃 我爸爸的烤玉米羹也非常拿手 |
[01:21] | Nice. And I know the perfect costume for you, | 好啊 而且我知道你该穿什么服装 |
[01:24] | so you don’t have to worry. | 你就别担心了 |
[01:26] | A costume? | 服装 |
[01:27] | Yeah, I’m gonna be, uh, settler John Rolfe, | 我要扮演首批移民约翰·罗尔夫 |
[01:29] | so you will, obviously, be Pocahontas–his bride. | 所以不用说 你要扮他的新娘宝嘉康蒂 |
[01:32] | Alexis goes back and forth. | 阿丽克西斯拿不定主意 |
[01:33] | Sometimes she’s Puritan. Sometimes she’s native American. | 有时候扮清教徒 有时候又扮美国土著 |
[01:36] | Just depends on where she is in her life. | 要看她当时的心情了 |
[01:37] | Your dad can be whichever. Nothing elaborate. | 你父亲想扮哪一方都行 不用太复杂 |
[01:39] | Uh, so you guys– you guys dress up for thanksgiving? | 你们感恩节还要穿服装吗 |
[01:43] | Doesn’t everybody? | 这不是传统吗 |
[01:44] | No, I think that’s pretty special to you. | 不 这是你家的传统 |
[01:46] | Um… so is there anything else I should know about you | 我们结婚之前我还需要了解什么 |
[01:48] | before we get married? | 关于你的事吗 |
[01:49] | So many, many things. | 好多呢 |
[01:54] | There’s been a murder in a church downtown. | 市中心一座教堂发生凶案 |
[01:56] | Too bad it wasn’t in a cathedral. | 可惜不是在大教堂啊 |
[01:58] | That would be so T.S. Eliot. | 那就太像T.S.艾略特的风格了 |
[02:01] | “Murder in the Cathedral”? Thomas Becket, | 《大教堂谋杀案》啊 托马斯·贝克特[故事主角] |
[02:04] | – Beckett and Becket? – Come on. | -都是贝克特啊 -走吧 |
[02:06] | – Nothing? – Let’s go. | -这么不给面子 -走吧 |
[02:07] | – Anyone? – Thank you. | -谁给个反应嘛 -谢谢 |
[02:11] | You know, when we do this, | 等我们结婚的时候 |
[02:12] | let’s not do the dead body in the middle of the aisle. | 可别在红毯尽头摆具尸体 |
[02:14] | Okay. Good call. | 好想法 |
[02:16] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:18] | Well, our victim entered the church during 6:30 mass | 死者6点半在弥撒期间走进教堂 |
[02:21] | with multiple gunshot wounds, | 身中数枪 |
[02:22] | made his way towards the altar | 一路走到祭坛前 |
[02:24] | before collapsing. | 然后便摔倒在地 |
[02:26] | But not before handing the priest a little somethin’ somethin’. | 不过倒下之前还给了牧师点东西 |
[02:31] | A baby?! | 宝宝 |
[02:33] | A boy. I’m guessing he’s about 3 months. | 男婴 我猜他有三个月大了 |
[02:37] | And he’s hungry, ’cause he keeps going after the girls. | 而且他饿了 总来摸我的胸 |
[02:40] | Well, who can blame him? Hi, buddy. | 不能怪他啊 你好啊 小家伙 |
[02:42] | What’s your name, little man? | 你叫什么 小伙子 |
[02:43] | That is a very good question. | 问得好 |
[02:48] | – So is this the baby’s father? – We don’t really know. | -这是孩子的父亲吗 -我们还不知道 |
[02:51] | But what we do know is his name is Cameron Ducane, | 但我们知道他叫卡梅隆·杜卡恩 |
[02:54] | 30, lived in the Bronx. | 30岁 住在布朗克斯 |
[02:55] | There’s no baby pictures in his wallet. | 他钱包里没有宝宝的照片 |
[02:57] | He’s got a commercial driver’s license– | 他有个商务车司机执照 |
[02:59] | Probably drives for a living. | 大概是个职业司机 |
[03:00] | He’s got a car wash coupon, | 有个洗车券 |
[03:03] | and, like Ryan, spent his hard-earned money | 跟莱恩一样 他把辛苦赚来的钱 |
[03:07] | on a lottery ticket. | 买了彩票 |
[03:08] | That is the 5 state magicball jackpot at $247 million. | 那可是五州魔法球大奖 两亿4700万 |
[03:12] | You’re crazy not buying a ticket. | 不买才是疯了 |
[03:13] | Yeah, 1 or 2, but not 50. | 买一两张得了 你买了50张 |
[03:15] | I’m just increasing my odds of winning. | 我只是想增加中奖几率 |
[03:17] | Increasing your odds of being broke. | 你是增加破产几率吧 |
[03:18] | Listen, do you have any idea what it costs | 你知道在纽约市养个孩子 |
[03:19] | raising a child in New York city? | 要花多少钱吗 |
[03:21] | I don’t know how much it costs– | 我不知道要花多少钱 |
[03:22] | – Guys. – Well, of course you don’t. | -伙计们 -你当然不知道 |
[03:23] | – Guys! – I’m not– | -伙计们 -我不是… |
[03:25] | How about we don’t fight in front of the baby? | 我们别当着宝宝的面吵架好不好 |
[03:30] | Okay, contact Ducane’s next of kin. | 联系杜卡恩的近亲 |
[03:32] | Let’s see if this little guy is, indeed, his. | 看看这个小家伙是不是他的孩子 |
[03:35] | And then what happens to him in the meantime? | 那这段时间他要去哪 |
[03:36] | Well, we’ll get ahold of child services… | 我们会联系儿童福利机构 |
[03:38] | and they’ll place him until we’re able to get him back to his family. | 他们会安置他 直到我们能把他还给他家人 |
[03:41] | I think Lanie’s right. I think he is hungry. | 我觉得蕾妮说得对 他好像是饿了 |
[03:45] | Um, how about you finish up here? | 你们在这儿扫尾 |
[03:46] | I’ll grab a uniform, | 我找个警员 |
[03:47] | and we’ll just go pick up some stuff for him? | 跟我去给他买点东西 |
[03:48] | You really want to do that? | 你真心的吗 |
[03:49] | Of course. Highly qualified. I have an R.H.D. in child care. | 当然 我资质颇深 我有儿童保育的RHD |
[03:52] | And an R.H.D. is… | RHD是什么 |
[03:54] | “Ruggedly handsome dad.” | “狂野帅气爹” |
[03:56] | Okay. Fine. Go. | 好吧 去吧 |
[03:58] | Hey, buddy… let’s go. | 伙计 我们走 |
[04:00] | Don’t look at her. Come on. We’ll get ice cream. | 别看她啊 走吧 我们去买冰淇淋 |
[04:05] | Do we know where he was shot? | 知道他是在哪中枪的吗 |
[04:06] | Uniforms found it with the engine running | 警员发现时 车还没熄火 |
[04:08] | and both doors wide open. | 两边车门大开 |
[04:12] | Someone fired at him from above, | 有人从上面向他开枪 |
[04:13] | through the roof. | 穿过车顶 |
[04:17] | That’s a lot of blood. | 好多血啊 |
[04:19] | Notice what’s missing? | 发现少了点什么吗 |
[04:21] | There’s no car seat. | 没有安全座椅 |
[04:22] | – Yeah. – Whatever happened, | -说 -不论是怎么回事 |
[04:23] | I don’t think he planned on having a baby with him. | 我想他并没打算开车带着个小宝宝 |
[04:25] | There’s no way of telling how long he had been driving. | 看不出他到底开了多久 |
[04:27] | I mean, he could have been shot nearby… | 他或许是在附近被枪击的 |
[04:29] | – Or miles away. – Right. | -也可能是在很远的地方 -好吧 |
[04:30] | Have uniforms go through traffic cam footage. | 让警员查看交通监控录像 |
[04:32] | Let’s see if we can figure out | 看看能不能查清 |
[04:33] | what direction this car was coming from. | 这车是从哪个方向过来的 |
[04:35] | We found the victim’s wife. It’s not their kid. | 找到死者的妻子了 那不是他们的孩子 |
[04:39] | We’ve only been married for two years. | 我们才结婚两年 |
[04:40] | We weren’t ready for a baby. | 我们还没准备好要孩子 |
[04:42] | Could the baby be a friend’s or a relative’s? | 会是你们哪位朋友或亲戚的孩子吗 |
[04:44] | No, I’ve never seen him before. | 不会 我从没见过他 |
[04:48] | Lissa, I know this is hard, but is it possible | 丽莎 我知道这不好受 但会不会 |
[04:51] | – that Cam had a baby outside of your marriage? – Absolutely not. | -卡梅跟别的女人有了孩子 -不可能 |
[04:54] | Cam told me everything. | 卡梅什么都会告诉我 |
[04:55] | He wouldn’t have kept a secret like that. | 他绝不会保守那么大的秘密 |
[04:58] | Okay. Where did he go this morning? | 好吧 他今早去哪了 |
[04:59] | Do you know what he was doing? | 你知道他在干什么吗 |
[05:00] | He was at work. He’s… | 他去工作了 他… |
[05:03] | He’s a driver for a car service. | 他是一家汽车服务公司的司机 |
[05:05] | – When did he go in? – Around 10:00 last night. | -他什么时候去的 -大概昨晚十点 |
[05:08] | He works the overnight– 11:00 to 6:00. | 他值夜班 11点到早6点 |
[05:12] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就觉得不对劲 |
[05:15] | He just always comes home by 7:00. | 他总会早上7点回家 |
[05:18] | Uh, did you notice anything unusual in his life recently, | 你注意他最近有什么不寻常之处吗 |
[05:20] | anything that would point to trouble of some sort? | 有什么迹象表明他有麻烦了 |
[05:25] | Actually, yeah. | 有 |
[05:27] | A couple of weeks ago, he started acting– | 两周前 他开始变得… |
[05:30] | I don’t know–paranoid. | 怎么说呢…疑神疑鬼 |
[05:32] | He bought one of those home security systems, | 他买了一个家庭安全系统 |
[05:34] | and he put extra locks on all of our doors. | 而且给家里的门都多上了一副锁 |
[05:36] | – Did he say why? – No, he just… | -他解释了吗 -没有 他就说… |
[05:40] | Oh, he said he just loved me… | 他只是说他爱我 |
[05:43] | And that he just wanted me to be safe. | 想保证我的安全 |
[05:47] | This limo company– what’s the name? | 他受雇的豪车公司叫什么 |
[05:50] | Cameron? Jeez, he was one of my best guys. | 卡梅隆 天呐 他可是我们最好的员工 |
[05:52] | Nice, reliable, good soul. | 人好 可靠 善良 |
[05:55] | – What happened? – We were hoping you could tell us. | -怎么回事 -我们还希望你能提供点线索 |
[05:58] | We know he worked the overnight yesterday. | 我们知道他昨晚值了夜班 |
[06:00] | What time did he finish his shift this morning? | 他今早几点交班的 |
[06:01] | He didn’t. He was on the books to work last night, | 他没有 他昨晚的确是该来上班 |
[06:03] | – but he didn’t show up. – He do that a lot? | -但他根本没来 -他常这样吗 |
[06:06] | Nah, a year and a half here. That was his first time. | 在这儿一年半了 第一次这样 |
[06:09] | You notice anything going on with him at work– | 你注意到他工作上有什么事吗 |
[06:10] | Anything unusual? | 不太寻常的事 |
[06:12] | Yeah, yeah, there was that guy that showed up last week. | 对了 上周有个人来过 |
[06:14] | Watch yourselves. Guys, bring it out. | 小心点 伙计们 开出来吧 |
[06:16] | What guy? | 什么人 |
[06:17] | Well, Cam said he was an old friend, right? | 卡梅说是他老朋友了 |
[06:19] | But they didn’t look too friendly to me. | 但我看他们不像很友好的样子 |
[06:21] | When Cam saw him, he went pale. | 卡梅看见他时脸都白了 |
[06:23] | So he stepped outside to talk. | 于是他出去和他交谈 |
[06:25] | And it sounded pretty heated. | 听起来吵得挺凶 |
[06:27] | You know what it was about? | 你知道他们在说什么吗 |
[06:27] | No, but I heard the guy say something about going to prison. | 没有 但我听到他提到了坐牢的事 |
[06:30] | When Cam came back inside, he was rattled. | 卡梅回来时很慌乱 |
[06:33] | And before that guy left, he told Cam that he’d be coming back. | 那个人走前告诉卡梅 他还会回来 |
[06:36] | This guy show up again? | 那人又出现了吗 |
[06:36] | Nah, but I got the feeling Cam was scared of him. | 没有 但我觉得卡梅害怕他 |
[06:39] | Because normally he’d come back to the garage | 因为一般情况下他凌晨三点 |
[06:40] | for his 3:00 a.m. lunch break. | 会回车库休息 |
[06:41] | But since that guy showed up, | 但自从那人出现后 |
[06:43] | he’d be staying out all night, | 他就会整晚在外面 |
[06:44] | like he was scared to come back here. | 好像害怕回这里似的 |
[06:47] | This guy– can you describe him? | 这个人 你能描述他的外貌吗 |
[06:49] | I didn’t really get a look at his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[06:51] | But oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 但是 我记起来了 |
[06:52] | He had this, uh, tattoo on his arm. | 他手臂上有一处纹身 |
[06:54] | It was pretty spectacular. | 很显眼 |
[06:55] | It was a wolf–teeth bared– howling at a moon. | 是一头露出牙齿的狼 对着月亮咆哮 |
[06:59] | Wow, a howling wolf tattoo? That’s pretty specific. | 咆哮狼纹身 还真挺具体的 |
[07:02] | If this guy did time, there should be a record of it | 如果这家伙服过刑 在监狱纹身数据库里 |
[07:04] | in the prison tattoo database. | 应该会有记录 |
[07:05] | Esposito’s checking right now. Any idea whose kid this is? | 埃斯波西托在查了 知道这婴儿是谁家的吗 |
[07:08] | Uh, there’s no reports of any missing babies. | 没有失踪婴儿的报告 |
[07:11] | Okay, how about our victim? | 好吧 那死者呢 |
[07:12] | Well, aside from a handful of speeding tickets | 他之前有几张超速驾驶罚单 |
[07:15] | back in the day, he’s clean. | 除此之外没什么案底 |
[07:17] | All of his friends say that he was quiet, | 他所有的朋友都说他很沉默 |
[07:19] | he was hard-working, and completely devoted to his wife. | 努力工作 对妻子十分忠诚 |
[07:22] | Huh. Guy takes off for work at 10:00 p.m. and never arrives. | 他晚上十点去上班 但没到公司 |
[07:24] | And then at 6:45 the next morning, | 然后第二天早上6点45 |
[07:26] | he shows up shot to death at a church… | 他出现在教堂里 中弹身亡 |
[07:29] | holding somebody else’s baby. | 还抱着别人的婴儿 |
[07:31] | What the hell happened during those eight hours? | 这八个小时内发生了什么 |
[07:35] | Hey, so that’s “a couple of things”? | 你管这叫”买点东西” |
[07:38] | Yeah, I just grabbed the essentials, | 是啊 我只买了必需品 |
[07:39] | you know, uh, diapers, a carrier, wipes, blankies, | 尿布 手提安全座椅 湿巾 毛巾 |
[07:42] | bottles, formula, don’t wanna little Cosmo going hungry. | 奶瓶 配方奶粉 可不想让小科斯莫挨饿 |
[07:46] | – Cosmo, huh? – Yeah. | -科斯莫啊 -对 |
[07:48] | – We can’t just keep calling him “The baby.” – Uh, why “Cosmo”? | -我们又不能一直喊他”宝宝” -为什么叫科斯莫 |
[07:50] | It’s what I was gonna call Alexis if she was a boy. | 如果阿丽克西斯是个男孩 我就打算取这名 |
[07:52] | A… turkey outfit? | 火鸡衣服 |
[07:55] | – Really? – It’s a turkey onesie. | -没搞错吧 -是火鸡连体衣 |
[07:57] | It’s Thanksgiving. | 这可是感恩节啊 |
[07:58] | It was expensive, but it’s adorable. | 很贵 但是超可爱 |
[08:00] | And like I said, my family dresses up for Thanksgiving. | 而且我说过 我门家感恩节这天会穿上盛装 |
[08:04] | I’m suddenly getting a clear and frightening visual | 我突然清楚地看见了 |
[08:08] | as to what my future will look like. | 我未来的恐怖景象 |
[08:09] | Hey, Castle, um, mind if I… hold him? | 卡塞尔 能让我抱抱他吗 |
[08:12] | It’d be good experience for me. | 让我体验一下 |
[08:13] | – Oh, yeah, absolutely. All right. – Good. | -当然可以 -好 |
[08:15] | – Ready? – Oh, yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[08:18] | – Put his head there. – I know. | -把他的头放在那儿 -我知道 |
[08:21] | – Hold him under so that– – I know. | -抱低一点 这样… -我知道 |
[08:27] | He’s crying. What am I doing wrong? | 他在哭 我哪里做错了 |
[08:29] | Just try to remain calm. They can sense fear. | 尽量保持冷静 他们能感觉到恐惧 |
[08:33] | This is not at all like the practice doll. | 这跟练习娃娃可完全不同 |
[08:37] | I thought I was ready. | 我以为我准备好了 |
[08:38] | – Clearly, I am not. – All right. | -显然 我没有 -好吧 |
[08:41] | Oh, god, I’m not ready. | 天啊 我还没准备好 |
[08:45] | – Oh, he really likes you. – Oh, yeah. | -他真的很喜欢你 -是啊 |
[08:47] | I don’t know if you know this about me– | 我不知道你是否了解我的这一点 |
[08:49] | babies love me. | 婴儿很喜欢我 |
[08:51] | I’m the baby whisperer. | 我是婴语者 |
[08:55] | Wanna hold him? | 想抱抱他吗 |
[08:56] | Uh, no. I’d rather figure out where he came from. | 不想 我宁愿查清楚他是从哪来的 |
[08:59] | – Well, when a m– – Stop. | -当我… -闭嘴 |
[09:00] | Stop. I know where babies come from, Castle. | 住嘴 我知道婴儿是从哪来的 卡塞尔 |
[09:02] | Just… not this one. | 只是 不知道他哪来的 |
[09:04] | I can’t believe you don’t want to hold the baby. | 你怎么会不想抱他啊 |
[09:05] | Everyone wants to hold the baby. | 大家都喜欢抱婴儿啊 |
[09:07] | I don’t want to hold that baby. | 我不想抱他 |
[09:08] | So I got a hit in the, uh, prison tattoo database. | 监狱纹身数据库有匹配 |
[09:11] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[09:13] | Just like Roman described it. | 和罗曼描述的一样 |
[09:15] | Yep. Belongs to one Jimmy Wolfinsky– | 是啊 纹身的主人是吉米·沃夫斯基 |
[09:17] | A.K.A. “Jimmy the wolf.” | 又名野狼吉米 |
[09:18] | Suspected in a handful of bank and jewelry jobs. | 是多起银行和珠宝抢劫的嫌疑犯 |
[09:21] | He was arrested seven years ago | 七年前 他抢劫银行时 |
[09:23] | and convicted when a bank robbery went south. | 被抓 随后被判刑 |
[09:25] | He just got paroled two weeks ago. | 他两周前刚被保释 |
[09:28] | Any connection to our victim? | 他和死者有何联系 |
[09:29] | Well, the bank that he robbed– | 他抢的那家银行 |
[09:31] | Jimmy would have gotten away, | 吉米本可以逃走的 |
[09:31] | but when he came outside the building, | 但当他走出大楼时 |
[09:33] | his getaway car was gone. | 他的逃亡汽车已经开走了 |
[09:34] | Jimmy’s partner bolted when the alarm sounded. | 警铃大作时 吉米的同伙溜走了 |
[09:36] | Cops never caught him, and Jimmy never ratted. | 警察没抓到他 吉米也没有招供 |
[09:38] | But… witnesses were able to provide a sketch | 但是 目击证人画出了 |
[09:40] | of the getaway driver. Look familiar? | 逃亡司机的草图 看起来眼熟吗 |
[09:45] | That’s Cameron Ducane– our victim. | 那是死者卡梅隆·杜卡恩 |
[09:47] | Our mild-mannered limo driver had a criminal past. | 我们性情温和的豪车司机有过犯罪历史 |
[09:49] | Looks like that past just caught up with him. | 看来过去的事找上了他 |
[09:59] | So… it’s a tale of betrayal and revenge. | 原来这是个背叛和复仇的故事 |
[10:04] | Cameron abandons his partner Jimmy | 当吉米被抓时 |
[10:06] | when he comes down, leaving him to take the fall. | 卡梅隆抛弃了他的同伙 让他承担责任 |
[10:08] | Ridden with remorse, Cameron tries to put it all behind him, | 卡梅隆满怀内疚 想把过去的事情抛诸脑后 |
[10:11] | start his life anew. | 重新开始生活 |
[10:13] | But surprise, surprise, | 但是突然 |
[10:15] | Jimmy made parole, | 吉米保释了 |
[10:17] | after spending seven long years | 而他足足想了七年 |
[10:18] | thinking of ways to make his old partner pay. | 如何要让自己的老搭档付出代价 |
[10:20] | No wonder Cameron was adding locks. | 难怪卡梅隆加了锁 |
[10:22] | He didn’t want to tell his wife about it, | 他不想告诉妻子这件事 |
[10:23] | because he didn’t want her to know about is criminal past. | 因为他不想让她知道自己的犯罪历史 |
[10:25] | That’s a great theory, Castle, | 这推论很不错 卡塞尔 |
[10:26] | except where did the baby come from? | 不过这婴儿是哪来的 |
[10:29] | Ah. Maybe… | 也许… |
[10:33] | Nope, I got nothing. Hmm. | 我一点思路也没有 |
[10:35] | I just talked Jimmy the wolf’s parole officer. | 我刚和野狼吉米的保释官谈过了 |
[10:37] | Jimmy’s got an apartment in Queens. | 吉米在皇后区有间公寓 |
[10:38] | Okay. Head up there. See if you can track him down. | 好吧 去那里看看能不能找到他 |
[10:40] | Whatever happened last night– he was a part of it. | 不管昨晚发生了什么 他都参与其中了 |
[10:43] | Don’t you worry, little Cosmo. These guys are the best. | 别担心 小科斯莫 这些警察是最出色的 |
[10:45] | If anyone can find your folks, it’s them. | 如果有谁能找到你的父母 那就是他们 |
[10:47] | Except we have double-checked with hospitals, the F.B.I., | 不过我们又和医院 联调局以及国家失踪儿童中心 |
[10:50] | and the N.C.M.E.C., and nothing. | 复核过了 一无所获 |
[10:54] | If someone was missing their baby, | 如果有人丢了孩子 |
[10:55] | wouldn’t they have come forward? | 难道不会报案吗 |
[10:56] | Maybe they don’t know he’s gone… | 也许他们不知道他失踪了 |
[10:58] | Or maybe they’re not alive. | 也许他们都死了 |
[11:01] | I mean, we don’t know what happened that night. | 我们也不知道那晚发生了什么 |
[11:04] | Well, whatever happened, happened near that church. | 不管发生了什么 都发生在那座教堂附近 |
[11:07] | Lanie, what are you doing here? | 蕾妮 你来干什么 |
[11:08] | I had some information. I thought I’d come by | 我有些线索 想着过来 |
[11:11] | and check on my little patient. | 看看我的小病人 |
[11:13] | Hi, you little doodle bug. | 嗨 小甲虫 |
[11:16] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[11:19] | What makes you think Cameron was shot near the church? | 你为什么觉得卡梅隆是在教堂附近中枪的 |
[11:21] | Well, based on the nature and the severity | 根据伤口的性质和 |
[11:23] | of the wounds, your victim maybe had | 严重程度 死者中弹后可能只活了 |
[11:25] | only five or ten minutes before he bled out. | 五到十分钟 就流血身亡了 |
[11:28] | He couldn’t have driven that far. | 他没法开车开那么远 |
[11:30] | 20 blocks at most. | 最多20个街区 |
[11:32] | I also found something unusual under his fingernails. | 我还在他的指甲下发现了特别的东西 |
[11:35] | Wax residue, charred nitrocellulose… | 蜡渣 烧焦的硝化纤维 |
[11:39] | and camphor. | 和樟脑 |
[11:41] | – Nitrocellulose? – Yes. | -硝化纤维 -对 |
[11:42] | It’s used to make celluloid. | 是用来做赛璐珞的 |
[11:44] | You can find it in old film stock, | 老库存胶片中有 |
[11:47] | certain kinds of plastic, but it’s highly flammable. | 还有一些塑料 但极其易燃 |
[11:51] | – Isn’t it? – Charred celluloid– | -对吧 -烧焦的赛璐珞 |
[11:53] | Where would that come from? | 那是哪来的啊 |
[11:54] | Beats me. That’s your job. | 我可不知道 那是你的工作 |
[11:56] | Right now my job is to play with the little baby. | 现在我的工作就是和小宝宝一起玩 |
[12:00] | Yes, it is! | 是啊 |
[12:04] | Jimmy’s apartment is empty, | 吉米的公寓里没人 |
[12:05] | and his landlord hasn’t seen him in days. | 房东好几天都没看见他了 |
[12:07] | Well, if he killed Cameron, | 如果他杀了卡梅隆 |
[12:08] | he’s probably halfway to Mexico by now. | 现在可能在逃往墨西哥的路上了 |
[12:09] | All right, I’ll put out a B.O.L.O. on him, | 好吧 我会发一则通告 |
[12:11] | check in with his parole officer, | 询问一下他的保释官 |
[12:12] | see if he’s got a list of known associates. | 看他有没有已知亲友的名单 |
[12:14] | He just got out of prison. | 他刚刚从牢里放出来 |
[12:15] | If he’s on the run, he’s gonna need some help. | 如果要逃跑 一定需要人帮忙 |
[12:18] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, and, uh, while you do that, | 没错 是啊 你先忙着 |
[12:19] | I’m gonna duck inside. | 我去去就来 |
[12:20] | I feel a quick pick calling my name. | 彩票在召唤我呢 |
[12:22] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[12:23] | Two minutes, okay? | 就两分钟 很快的 |
[12:24] | Two minutes to fritter away your unborn child’s future? | 孩子还未出世 你就拿奶粉钱去赌博吗 |
[12:27] | Frittering or investing? | 与其说是赌博 不如说是投资 |
[12:30] | Yo, this is detective Esposito. | 你好 我是埃斯波西托探员 |
[12:31] | I need to put out a B.O.L.O. On a Jimmy Wolfins– | 我要发一则通告 名字叫吉米·沃夫 |
[12:36] | Never mind. I think I found him. | 不用了 我发现他了 |
[12:40] | Yo, Jimmy! | 你好啊 吉米 |
[12:44] | Come here. | 别跑 |
[12:47] | 49 49… | |
[12:48] | 9 9… | |
[12:50] | 36 36… | |
[12:55] | Where you running to, pal? | 你往哪跑啊 伙计 |
[13:04] | Hey! See? | 厉害啊 看到没 |
[13:06] | I knew this place was lucky. | 我就说这是个幸运的地方 |
[13:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:10] | Hmm, see that man? | 看到那个家伙了吗 |
[13:12] | That is a bad man. | 那是一个坏人 |
[13:15] | He’s gonna confess. | 他会把事情交代清楚 |
[13:16] | Then we’re gonna know just who you are. | 我们就能知道你是谁啦 |
[13:18] | Castle, mind if I try again? | 卡塞尔 我可以再试一次吗 |
[13:19] | Of course. | 当然可以啦 |
[13:20] | Here you go. Hey. | 给你 |
[13:32] | On second thought, I’ll just wait outside. | 我想了想 还是在外面等吧 |
[13:33] | No problem. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | – He’s cute. – Yeah. | -他真可爱 -是啊 |
[13:38] | You did that on purpose, didn’t you? | 你是故意的是吗 小坏蛋 |
[13:40] | High five. Good job. | 来击个掌吧 干得好 |
[13:43] | Mr. Wolfinsky, | 沃夫斯基先生 |
[13:44] | Do you recognize this man? | 这个人你认识吗 |
[13:47] | Never seen him before in my life. | 从来没见过 |
[13:50] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:51] | I think he looks a lot like your old partner– | 我倒觉得他很像你的老搭档 |
[13:54] | The one who left you to get busted | 七年前抢银行的时候 |
[13:55] | at that bank job seven years ago. | 他丢下你一人 害你被捕 |
[13:58] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 一点印象也没有 |
[14:00] | That’s a grown-up lying. | 这是一个熟练的谎话精 |
[14:03] | Get used to that. | 你以后会见到很多呢 |
[14:04] | Must have ate at ya, huh? | 那感觉肯定天天侵蚀着你吧 |
[14:05] | All those nights in the joint. | 在牢房里熬过一天又一天 |
[14:07] | Knowing you were in there rotting away, | 你在里面吃苦受罪 |
[14:09] | while he was out there free | 他却在外面自由自在 |
[14:11] | because he ditched you at the bank. | 就因为那天他把你扔在了银行 |
[14:13] | Like I told the D.A., I didn’t have a partner. | 我跟检察官说过了 我没有同伙 |
[14:16] | And if I did, I ain’t no rat. | 就算有 我也不会做叛徒 |
[14:18] | What about… | 不做叛徒 |
[14:20] | a murderer? | 做杀人犯吗 |
[14:23] | Cam’s dead? | 卡梅死了吗 |
[14:24] | So you do know him? | 这么说你们认识喽 |
[14:25] | Yeah, okay, but I had nothing to do with this. | 是认识 但这事跟我一点关系也没有 |
[14:27] | The day you make parole, he installs a security system, | 你假释出狱那天 他给家里装了安全系统 |
[14:31] | gets all new locks. | 门上添了新锁 |
[14:32] | Now why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[14:35] | Because… I don’t know, when I was convicted, | 因为 我也不知道 我被判刑的时候 |
[14:37] | I may have told some folks that, uh, Cam will pay. | 可能跟人说过会让他付出代价的话 |
[14:40] | But that was years ago. | 但那都过去多少年了 |
[14:42] | Look, the truth is, | 听着 实际上 |
[14:44] | I was the one who messed up that day. | 那天搞砸的人是我 |
[14:45] | I got hung up inside. | 我在银行里耽误了时间 |
[14:46] | Cam waited as long as he could– | 卡梅已经尽可能地等我了 |
[14:48] | Longer than he should’ve. | 他其实早就该走了 |
[14:50] | I told him that. He knew we were square. | 我跟他讲过这话 他知道我不记恨他 |
[14:51] | Witnesses at Cam’s work say otherwise. | 卡梅的同事可不是这么说的 |
[14:54] | Said you two were fighting, that afterwards… | 他说你们两个吵过架 而且在那之后 |
[14:56] | Cam was scared to come back to the garage at night. | 他晚上都不敢回车库 |
[14:58] | What? Nah, it’s just, I’m trying to get my life together, | 什么 才不是呢 我在尝试开始新生活 |
[15:02] | like he did. | 就像他那样 |
[15:03] | I thought maybe he could put in a word with his boss, | 我本想让他在老板面前说说好话 |
[15:04] | help me get a job driving. | 帮我找个司机的工作 |
[15:06] | Well, that’s funny. | 那就有意思了 |
[15:07] | ’cause witnesses say that the conversation was heated. | 目击者说你们的谈话后来升级为争吵 |
[15:09] | Because he wouldn’t help me. | 因为他不肯帮我 |
[15:10] | He told me he couldn’t be around me anymore, | 他说不想再跟我有任何瓜葛了 |
[15:11] | that that part of his life was over. | 他不想再跟过去有什么牵连 |
[15:13] | After all I’d done for him, | 毕竟他还欠我一个人情 |
[15:14] | keeping my mouth shut | 当年我没把他供出来 |
[15:15] | All those years, he couldn’t even put in a good word? | 过了这些年 他连句好话也不肯替我说 |
[15:17] | That’s the last I saw of him. | 那是我最后一次见他 |
[15:21] | Mr. Wolfinksy, where were you last night? | 沃夫斯基先生 昨天晚上你在哪 |
[15:24] | I was with my girlfriend out in Jersey. | 跟我女友在泽西 |
[15:26] | I’ve been with her all week. | 我整个礼拜都跟她在一起 |
[15:28] | What about this morning, between 6:00 and 7:00? | 那么今天早上呢 六点到七点之间 |
[15:30] | We were having breakfast at a diner. | 我们在一家餐厅吃早饭 |
[15:31] | People saw us. | 在场的人可以作证 |
[15:32] | Look, I swear this wasn’t me. | 听着 我发誓不是我干的 |
[15:34] | Have you ever seen this baby before? | 你以前见过这个婴儿吗 |
[15:39] | No. | 没有 |
[15:41] | What’s a baby gotta do with this? | 婴儿跟这事有什么关系 |
[15:44] | Well, he’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[15:45] | According to his girlfriend and a roommate, | 根据他女朋友和室友的证词 |
[15:47] | he spent the last few days at their apartment in Jersey. | 过去几天 他一直待在他们泽西的公寓里 |
[15:50] | And a waitress at that diner | 餐厅的服务员也证实 |
[15:51] | places him there during the shooting window. | 案发的时候他确实在那儿 |
[15:52] | Okay, well, if Jimmy was telling the truth, | 好吧 如果吉米说的是实话 |
[15:54] | then Cam didn’t have any reason to be afraid of him. | 那卡梅没理由害怕他啊 |
[15:57] | And why was he avoiding the limo garage 3:00 a.m. lunch break? | 他为什么不敢在3点休息的时候回车库呢 |
[16:01] | Maybe he wasn’t avoiding it. | 也许他不是不敢去 |
[16:03] | Maybe something else was going on. | 而是因为别的事情 |
[16:05] | Most limo companies use G.P.S. Services to track their vehicles. | 大部分的豪车公司都会在车上配备定位装置 |
[16:08] | Maybe they can tell us where Cam was going all those nights. | 也许能查到卡梅那些晚上去了哪里 |
[16:11] | On it. | 这就去找 |
[16:14] | Uh, excuse me, Detective Beckett? | 打扰一下 是贝克特探长吗 |
[16:16] | – Yeah. – Hi. | -我是 -你好 |
[16:17] | Sandra Whitman– child services. | 我是桑德拉·惠特曼 儿童福利中心的 |
[16:18] | Sorry it took me so long to get here. | 很抱歉我来晚了 |
[16:20] | This time of year is always bad. | 每年这个时候总是特别忙 |
[16:22] | Oh, no, uh, not a problem. | 没关系 不要紧 |
[16:23] | He’s right in the lounge. | 宝宝在休息室 |
[16:25] | Oh, great, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Um, uh… what’s gonna happen to him? | 你们打算拿他怎么办 |
[16:28] | County facilities don’t currently have any beds. | 郡相关机构床位已经满了 |
[16:30] | So we’re working to find a foster family to take him. | 我们会帮他找一个寄养家庭 |
[16:32] | I’ll let you know as soon as we do. | 等安排好了就通知你们 |
[16:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:39] | I don’t know if we should just be handing him over to strangers. | 我们也许不该把他交给陌生人 |
[16:43] | Castle, we were strangers until this morning. | 卡塞尔 今早之前我们对他来说也是陌生人呢 |
[16:45] | How can you be logical in the face of that face? | 面对那么一张小脸 你怎么还这么理性啊 |
[16:48] | Well, because I have to be. | 因为我必须这样 |
[16:49] | I mean, we don’t know what’s gonna happen to Cosmo. | 我们也不知道科斯莫最后会怎么样 |
[16:51] | We can’t get attached. | 不能投入太多感情 |
[16:54] | Is that why you won’t hold him? | 所以你才一直不肯抱他吗 |
[16:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:59] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 我坦白 |
[17:02] | I’ve never really been a baby person. | 我一直不太喜欢孩子 |
[17:04] | I mean, some people see babies | 有些人一看见宝宝 |
[17:05] | and they want to hold them, they want to nibble their toes, | 就想抱抱啊 啃啃小脚趾头啊什么的 |
[17:07] | and I’ve never been one of those people. So… | 我从来都不像他们那样 所以 |
[17:13] | I did not know that about you. | 我倒不知道你还有这一面 |
[17:16] | I suppose you hate rainbows, too. | 你一定也讨厌彩虹吧 |
[17:17] | I don’t hate babies, Castle. | 我不讨厌宝宝 卡塞尔 |
[17:19] | I just don’t see the appeal. | 我只是没觉得他们那么可爱 |
[17:21] | But I’m sure I’ll feel differently | 但等我们有了自己的孩子 |
[17:23] | when we have one of our own. | 我肯定会有所改变的 |
[17:28] | Will you? | 是吗 |
[17:31] | Will you?! | 你会吗 |
[17:33] | Okay, so we pulled G.P.S. information | 我们提取了之前六个晚上 |
[17:35] | from the past six nights that Cameron was at work, | 卡梅隆工作期间的定位信息 |
[17:38] | and nothing out of the ordinary. | 没发现有什么异常 |
[17:39] | Until we took a look at his lunch hour. | 但是他休息的时候就不一样了 |
[17:41] | – Check it out. – Every night at 3:00 a.m… | -你看 -每天凌晨三点 |
[17:43] | he’d go off shift, and he would drive here. | 他交班之后 都会开往这里 |
[17:46] | The Colfax building downtown? | 市中心的考弗斯大厦 |
[17:47] | But he wouldn’t stay long. Watch. | 但他不会待很久 看着 |
[17:49] | Every night, he would drive to the same destination… | 每天晚上 他都会开往同一个地方 |
[17:51] | A block in Alphabet City. | 位于字母城的一个街区 |
[17:53] | Each night he would take a different route, | 每天晚上他都选择不同的路线 |
[17:55] | and he’d do it over and over again. | 一次又一次的重复尝试 |
[18:00] | Only one reason I can think why someone like him | 他这样的人干这种事 |
[18:01] | would be doing something like that. | 我只能想到一个原因 |
[18:03] | He was practicing escape routes. | 他是在练习逃跑路线 |
[18:07] | Cam was back in the life. | 卡梅又重操旧业了 |
[18:11] | He was planning a getaway. | 他在计划逃跑 |
[18:16] | We scrubbed traffic cam footage from the Colfax Building | 我们看了考弗斯大厦的交通摄像头的录像 |
[18:19] | between the time Cameron left his house that night, | 从那晚卡梅隆离开家开始 |
[18:21] | – to when he arrived at the church. – And we found this | -到他到教堂为止 -我们在大厦后面 |
[18:24] | behind the Colfax Building. | 发现了这段录像 |
[18:27] | That’s his car. | 那是他的车 |
[18:28] | Two guys are with him. | 有两个人跟他在一起 |
[18:29] | 3:57 a.m. | 凌晨3点57分 |
[18:31] | Where are they going with that briefcase? | 他们带着那个箱子去哪 |
[18:32] | Don’t know, but then… | 不知道 但是 |
[18:34] | about 15 minutes later… | 大概15分钟之后 |
[18:40] | Here they come. Same briefcase. | 他们又出现了 同一个箱子 |
[18:43] | It’s a heist… | 这是一次抢劫… |
[18:44] | And Cam is the wheelman. | 而卡梅是他们的司机 |
[18:47] | – What’s in the building? – Uh, high-end offices, | -那栋楼里有什么 -高级办公室 |
[18:49] | Jewelry store, real estate, and law offices, | 珠宝店 房地产公司 还有律师事务所 |
[18:51] | The TV station, and a couple of banks. | 电视台 和几家银行 |
[18:53] | I checked the blotter. | 我查过记录 |
[18:54] | There were no reports of any break-ins | 那个地址没有人上报 |
[18:55] | from anyone at that address. | 入室抢劫案 |
[18:56] | Well, they might not know they have been hit. | 他们也许不知道他们被抢了 |
[18:59] | Is there any evidence of the baby in the footage? | 录像里有那个婴儿的迹象吗 |
[19:01] | Nope. Only three men and a mustang. | 没有 只有三个男人和一辆野马车 |
[19:03] | So where did Cosmo come from? | 那科斯莫是从哪来的 |
[19:05] | Must be from wherever Cameron was between 4:12 a.m. | 一定是从卡梅隆凌晨4点12分 |
[19:08] | and when he was shot at 6:30. | 到6点半他中枪之间去的地方来的 |
[19:10] | Canvass the area in Alphabet City | 盘查字母城 |
[19:11] | where Cameron’s practice route ended. | 卡梅隆逃跑路线的终点 |
[19:13] | See if you can figure out where those guys were holed up. | 看看能否找到那些人的老窝 |
[19:15] | Castle and I will head down to the Colfax Building. | 我和卡塞尔去考弗斯大厦 |
[19:17] | Someone down there must know what these guys took. | 那里一定有人知道那些人拿走了什么 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry, Detective. As head of security, | 抱歉 探长 作为安全主管 |
[19:22] | I checked with all our tenants. | 我跟所有的租客确认过 |
[19:24] | As far as we can tell, nothing was taken. | 据我们所知 什么都没丢 |
[19:25] | Well, nothing? Are you sure? | 什么都没丢 你确定吗 |
[19:28] | Uh, Mr. Dennis, how–how’s your security system? | 丹尼斯先生 你们的安保系统如何 |
[19:31] | State of the art– | 非常先进 |
[19:32] | Good camera coverage, motion detectors. | 全方位摄像头覆盖 运动检测器 |
[19:35] | We double-checked all our systems. | 我们仔细检查了整个系统 |
[19:37] | No wires were cut, no alarms were triggered, | 没有被切断的线 没有被触发的警报 |
[19:40] | No elevators called. | 没有被呼叫的电梯 |
[19:41] | There’s just no evidence of anyone entering the building. | 就是没有任何有人进入大厦的迹象 |
[19:43] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[19:45] | Two masked guys entering your parking lot | 两个戴着面具的男人在凌晨四点 |
[19:47] | 4:00 a.m.? | 进入你们的停车场 |
[19:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:51] | It’s possible they never got past the parking gate | 可能他们没能通过停车场的大门 |
[19:53] | and just gave up. | 然后就放弃了 |
[19:56] | Still, we’re gonna need to examine | 但我们还是需要检查 |
[19:57] | – all the surveillance from last night, mr. Dennis. – Of course. | -昨晚的所有监控录像 丹尼斯先生 -当然 |
[20:00] | I’ll also get you a list of our tenants, | 我再给你们一份租客名单 |
[20:02] | if you want to follow up. | 如果你们想跟进的话 |
[20:04] | A heist where nothing was taken. | 一场什么都没拿的抢劫 |
[20:07] | Maybe this is a classic | 也许这就是典型的 |
[20:08] | “no honor among thieves” situation. | “盗而无道”的情况 |
[20:10] | You know, heist goes wrong, they fight. | 抢劫出了问题 他们打起来了 |
[20:13] | Where someone gets shot running away with a baby? | 怎么会有人中枪后还带着个婴儿逃走 |
[20:16] | Not-so-classic “no honor among thieves” situation? | 非典型”盗而无道”的情况吗 |
[20:19] | No. | 不 |
[20:21] | Hey, earlier just got me thinking, | 早些时候的事让我一直在想 |
[20:24] | our baby’s due in a month, | 我们的孩子下个月就要生了 |
[20:26] | And I can’t stop it. What if I’m really not ready? | 这我无法阻止 如果我还没准备好呢 |
[20:29] | Well, you’re not ready. | 你是没准备好 |
[20:31] | – What? – Nobody is. | -什么 -没人能准备好 |
[20:34] | Look, being a dad is like being a cop. | 听着 当爸爸就像当警察一样 |
[20:37] | It doesn’t matter what they teach you in the academy, | 他们在警校里教你的是什么都没用 |
[20:39] | you learn on the streets. You did okay with that, right? | 你在街上学的才有用 你干得挺好的吧 |
[20:42] | Uh, my first day, I was so nervous, | 我的第一天 我紧张得要死 |
[20:45] | I rear-ended a S.W.A.T. van, | 我跟反恐特警组的车追尾了 |
[20:47] | and ten guys in vests poured out, | 然后十个穿着防弹背心的人冲出来 |
[20:49] | ready to take me down with extreme prejudice. | 打算直接把我放倒 |
[20:53] | Well… | 好吧 |
[20:55] | You care. | 你很在乎 |
[20:57] | That already makes you a hundred times better than the dad I had. | 这已经让你比我爸爸要好一百倍了 |
[21:02] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[21:03] | This is where Cam’s route ended. | 这就是卡梅的路线的终点 |
[21:10] | Hey, Espo. Check it out. | 埃斯波 看看这个 |
[21:13] | A bullet hole. | 一个弹孔 |
[21:22] | The building’s scheduled to be torn down the end of the month. | 这栋楼按计划在月底拆毁 |
[21:25] | Making this a perfect hideout. | 所以成了完美的藏身之处 |
[21:27] | Over here. | 这里 |
[21:29] | We think this is where Cam’s killer fired from. | 我们觉得杀卡梅的人是在这里开枪的 |
[21:31] | Is that powder residue? | 那是火药残留吗 |
[21:33] | Probably broke the window with his elbow | 也许在冲卡梅隆开枪之前 |
[21:34] | before firing down at Cameron. | 他用胳膊肘打破了窗户 |
[21:40] | This building is about a 5-minute drive to that church. | 这栋楼离教堂的距离开车只要五分钟 |
[21:44] | Something caught fire here recently. | 这里最近有什么东西着火了 |
[21:47] | Very recently. | 就不久之前 |
[21:48] | There’s also signs of a fight– | 这里还有打斗的痕迹 |
[21:50] | Blood spatter on the walls. Don’t know whose. | 墙上有四溅的血迹 不知道是谁的 |
[21:55] | And we found this. | 我们还发现了这个 |
[21:59] | Cosmo was here. | 科斯莫到过这里 |
[22:00] | Okay, so this must be where Cameron got him from. | 好吧 卡梅隆一定是在这里得到他的 |
[22:02] | What was a baby doing here in the first place? | 一个婴儿怎么会在这里 |
[22:07] | Get C.S.U. Down here. Have them tear this place apart. | 让鉴证组仔细搜查这里 |
[22:10] | Prints, trace, anything that’ll help us identify | 指纹 痕量证据 任何能帮我们查明 |
[22:12] | – whoever else was involved. – Right. | -其他涉案人员身份的东西 -好 |
[22:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah. I just keep wondering about whose blood that was | 还好 我只是在想那个藏身所墙上的 |
[22:25] | on the wall of the hideout. | 血迹是谁的 |
[22:27] | Every time I think about it, I don’t like how the story ends. | 每次我想的时候 故事的结局都不好 |
[22:30] | Well, I’ve contacted every business | 我已经联系了考弗斯大厦里的 |
[22:32] | in the Colfax Building. | 每一家商户 |
[22:33] | No thefts and no missing babies. | 没有丢失物品也没有失踪的婴儿 |
[22:35] | Hey. We took another look at Jimmy Wolfinsky. | 我们又查了一下吉米·沃夫斯基 |
[22:38] | If he is involved, we can’t find a connection. | 就算他参与了 我们也找不到联系 |
[22:40] | I spoke to Cameron’s wife again. | 我又跟卡梅隆的妻子谈了一次 |
[22:41] | There’s no indication of any new friends in his life. | 他生活中并没有出现什么新朋友 |
[22:43] | But they were having money issues. | 但他们有财政问题 |
[22:46] | They were on the verge of losing their house. | 他们就快要失去他们的房子了 |
[22:47] | So odds are, whatever he was doing was for the money. | 所以不管他做什么都是为了钱 |
[22:49] | But there was nothing unusual in his phone records, | 但他的通话记录没有什么异常 |
[22:51] | and no activity that night. | 而且那晚没有通话记录 |
[22:52] | Well, C.S.U. is just getting started, | 鉴证组刚刚开始工作 |
[22:54] | and we’re not gonna learn anything more until tomorrow, | 我们要明早才能得到进一步的消息 |
[22:56] | – So… – All right. | -所以… -好吧 |
[22:57] | -Good night. – Good night, guys. | -晚安 -晚安 伙计们 |
[22:58] | We should probably get going, too. | 我们也该走了 |
[23:01] | You know, even though he had been shot, | 要知道 尽管卡梅隆中了枪 |
[23:04] | Cameron did everything he could to keep that baby safe. | 他还是尽可能地保护婴儿的安全 |
[23:07] | That doesn’t seem like the actions of a bad guy. | 那不像是一个坏人的行径 |
[23:09] | Yeah, well, he’s probably not a bad guy. | 对 他也许不是个坏人 |
[23:11] | He just made a bad choice and got in over his head. | 他只是做了个坏选择而且被它控制了 |
[23:14] | Now come on. Let’s go home. | 走吧 我们回家吧 |
[23:17] | Shh, it’s okay. | 嘘 没事的 |
[23:19] | It’s okay, shh. Hush, hush, hush. | 没事的 嘘 嘘 |
[23:23] | Oh, no. What’s wrong, cosmo? | 怎么了 科斯莫 |
[23:26] | – You’re still here? – Yeah. | -你还在这里 -对 |
[23:28] | I’ve been trying to locate a foster family. | 我一直在找一个寄养家庭 |
[23:30] | But because it’s Thanksgiving week, | 但因为这是感恩节周 |
[23:32] | no one’s available. | 没人能帮忙 |
[23:33] | I’m gonna have to bring him to the county crisis center | 我要把他送到郡危机中心去 |
[23:35] | until I can find someone who can take him. | 直到我找到能带他回家的人 |
[23:37] | I thought you said there weren’t any beds. | 你不是说那里没有床位了吗 |
[23:38] | When it’s this crowded, they have to double up. | 人满为患时 就得让孩子同床 |
[23:41] | There’s no other options? | 没有别的选择了吗 |
[23:42] | That’s the only place that can take an infant. | 那是能收容婴儿的唯一地方 |
[23:45] | Well, what if we take him? | 如果我们带他回家呢 |
[23:46] | Wait… | 等等 |
[23:48] | What? | 什么 |
[23:48] | Well, we’ve already bonded. I-I got all the stuff. | 我们已经很熟悉了 我什么都有 |
[23:50] | No, no. Castle, I told you. | 不 卡塞尔 我跟你说过了 |
[23:52] | I know, I know. You haven’t been around babies that much. | 我知道 你还不习惯身边有孩子 |
[23:55] | Not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[23:56] | I got this. I’m the baby whisperer. | 我搞得定 我是婴语者 |
[23:59] | Look, she’s not gonna just give you a baby. | 她不会就这么给你个小宝宝 |
[24:02] | I’m sure that there are background checks | 我肯定会有背景调查 |
[24:03] | and forms that we have to fill out, right? | 和填一堆的表 对吧 |
[24:06] | Not… if the baby officially remains | 如果纽约警察官方监管 |
[24:09] | in the custody of the N.Y.P.D. | 就不需要了 |
[24:11] | And you guys have done… | 你俩目前为止 |
[24:13] | an amazing job so far. | 都表现不错哟 |
[24:16] | What do you say, Beckett? | 你觉得怎么样 贝克特 |
[24:19] | Wanna have a baby? | 想要个宝宝吗 |
[24:25] | Come on! It’ll be fun. | 来嘛 肯定很有趣 |
[24:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:37] | This is so not fun. | 太没有趣了 |
[24:39] | Castle, if this is a part of your plan | 卡塞尔 如果你想用这种方式 |
[24:40] | to turn me into a baby person, | 把我变成爱孩子的人 |
[24:41] | it’s not working. | 可一点都没作用哦 |
[24:43] | It isn’t. | 我没有 |
[24:43] | Well, it was, at first. But… | 一开始是这么想的 但是 |
[24:46] | he was so good at the precinct. | 他在局里的时候多乖啊 |
[24:48] | I thought you were the “Baby whisperer.” | 我还以为你是”婴语者”呢 |
[24:49] | I am. | 我就是 |
[24:51] | There’s something wrong with this baby. | 是宝宝出了问题 |
[24:52] | Ooh, okay! So, it says here that, | 好吧 这里说 |
[24:54] | “Gently bouncing your baby should calm him or her down.” | “轻轻地摇宝宝 可以让他安静下来” |
[24:57] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[25:00] | I got an idea. | 有主意了 |
[25:03] | Shh, shh, okay. | 嘘 嘘 好了 |
[25:04] | You’re making me look bad, kid. | 你让我很难堪啊 宝宝 |
[25:06] | Anything you want, okay, buddy? | 你想要啥都行 小家伙 |
[25:08] | You just tell me what it is, I will give it to you. | 告诉我 我就给你 |
[25:11] | Okay, shh. | 好了 嘘 |
[25:12] | Here, sit. Bounce. | 坐 摇吧 |
[25:22] | Ooh, it’s working. | 还真有用 |
[25:23] | Yeah. You’re a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[25:33] | Do not laugh. | 别笑 |
[25:34] | I’m not laughing. | 我没笑 |
[25:35] | You do not laugh. Get me the towel. | 不许笑 给我纸巾 |
[25:38] | Okay, here. | 给你 |
[25:40] | Here, take him. | 抱着他 |
[25:42] | Take him. Okay. | 抱着他 |
[25:45] | Come on. Thank you. Here we go. There we go. | 谢了 给你 |
[25:49] | – Here we go… – Not on the rug. | -好啦 -地毯不行 |
[25:50] | Okay. We’re gonna go up– | 我们去… |
[25:52] | Not on that chair. | 椅子不行 |
[25:54] | Put him on the blanket. I hate that blanket. | 把他放毯子上 我讨厌那条毯子 |
[25:55] | We’re going on the nasty blanket. | 我们到讨厌的毯子上 |
[25:58] | Yeah, okay, good. | 很好 |
[26:01] | – Hold him, or he’ll roll off. – Yes. | -把住他 会掉下来的 -遵命 |
[26:04] | Castle, I think he needs a change of clothes. | 卡塞尔 我觉得他需要换身衣服 |
[26:05] | Uh, get him undressed. I’ll get a onesie. | 帮他脱掉衣服 我去拿套新的 |
[26:08] | Changin’, changin’… | 换衣服 换衣服 |
[26:11] | And a new diaper. | 尿布 |
[26:13] | Uh, all right, switch. | 换人 |
[26:14] | Here. | 给 |
[26:17] | Wipes. | 纸巾 |
[26:22] | Lotion. | 润肤露 |
[26:27] | Diaper. | 尿布 |
[26:32] | Onesie. | 衣服 |
[26:35] | And… | 接着 |
[26:38] | victory. | 就是胜利 |
[26:40] | We’ve done it. | 我们成功了 |
[26:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:43] | – You hold him. – Okay, all right. | -抱着他 -好的 |
[26:45] | There we go. I’ll take care of… this. | 给你 我来处理这个 |
[26:53] | Uncle Rick’s pretty funny, huh? | 里克叔叔很逗吧 |
[26:55] | I think you’re pretty funny, too. | 我觉得你也好逗 |
[27:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:09] | Now all we have to do is get him to sleep. | 现在我们要做的就是把他哄睡 |
[27:15] | Well, you are a hungry boy. | 你是个饿饿的小男孩 |
[27:17] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你是 |
[27:19] | Good for you. | 你真幸运 |
[27:21] | Oh, well, look who’s up. | 看啊 谁醒了 |
[27:31] | How long have I been gone? | 我是多久没回家了 |
[27:37] | Coffee’s not even helping. | 连咖啡都没用 |
[27:40] | I’d forgotten about this part. | 忘记这码事儿了 |
[27:45] | You two look like you got hit by the milk truck. | 你们两个好像被送奶车撞了一样 |
[27:49] | You see this face? | 看到这张脸没有 |
[27:51] | This is the face of your future. | 这就是你以后的脸 |
[27:52] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟啊 |
[27:53] | No, no, no, we slept like babies. | 不 不 不 我们睡得像婴儿一样 |
[27:56] | Yeah, up every hour. | 是啊 一个小时醒一次 |
[27:59] | Where is the little guy? | 小家伙在哪儿呢 |
[28:00] | Martha and Alexis offered to babysit him. | 玛莎和阿丽克西斯主动提出要照料他 |
[28:03] | They said they’re gonna make a day out of it. | 她们说要搞个照看宝宝日 |
[28:05] | So, where are we on, um… | 我们那个什么查得怎么样了 |
[28:08] | – Child services? – Child services. | -儿童服务机构 -对 儿童服务机构 |
[28:10] | Still no reports of a missing baby. | 还是没人上报失踪婴儿 |
[28:11] | But while you two were bouncing junior on your knee, | 不过在你们哄宝宝的时候 |
[28:13] | C.S.U. reports came in. | 鉴证组的报告出来了 |
[28:14] | Whoever was there cleaned up after themselves. | 不管凶手是谁 清理了现场 |
[28:16] | The place was wiped down for prints. | 现场没有指纹 |
[28:18] | What about that fire? | 枪击呢 |
[28:20] | Analysis of the burn showed high concentration | 分析报告显示烧伤处有高浓度的 |
[28:22] | nitrocellulose and camphor. | 硝化纤维和樟脑 |
[28:24] | Charred celluloid. | 烧焦的赛璐璐 |
[28:26] | – Just like on Cameron. – That blood we found– | -和卡梅隆身上的一样 -我们发现的血迹 |
[28:29] | According to genetic markers, | 根据基因标记 |
[28:30] | came from someone related to that baby. | 和这个宝宝有血缘关系 |
[28:32] | But without anything else to go on, | 但是没有其他的信息 |
[28:34] | all we know is that they are related. | 我们只知道他们有血缘关系 |
[28:36] | We still don’t know who either of them are. | 还是不知道他们是谁 |
[28:38] | What about Cameron? He must’ve known. | 卡梅隆呢 他肯定知道 |
[28:39] | We rechecked his phones, friends, | 我们又查了一遍他的手机 朋友 |
[28:41] | and financials. | 和财务情况 |
[28:41] | Whatever was going on, he hid it well. | 不管发生过什么 他隐藏的很好 |
[28:43] | And since no one in that office building | 由于办公楼里没人知道 |
[28:45] | knows what our thieves were after, | 这帮劫匪的目的是什么 |
[28:46] | we’re back at square one. | 我们又回到原点了 |
[28:47] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[28:49] | Why? What are you thinking? | 为啥 你想到了什么 |
[28:50] | I–given how much baby garbage | 考虑到我们昨晚 |
[28:52] | we generated in just one night, | 搞出的那些婴儿垃圾 |
[28:54] | and how quickly they cleaned and vacated that apartment | 和他们在枪击之后的清理 |
[28:57] | after the shooting, | 和撤退速度 |
[28:58] | I’m wondering where all their garbage went. | 我在想他们把垃圾扔哪儿了 |
[29:03] | You take me to the most exotic places. | 你把我带到了最有风情的地方 |
[29:06] | Look, if you didn’t wanna jump in, | 如果你不想进来 |
[29:08] | you could’ve just waited on the side | 可以在旁边等啊 |
[29:09] | like you usually do. | 像以前一样 |
[29:10] | What? Are you kidding? After the puke storm | 啥 你在开玩笑吗 经历了昨晚 |
[29:13] | I put you through last night, | 让你深陷其中的呕吐风波 |
[29:14] | it felt wrong not to participate. | 不参与进来感觉很不对啊 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[29:17] | Which, by the way, you were great last night. | 顺便说一下 你昨晚很棒 |
[29:20] | Thank you. You weren’t so bad yourself. | 谢谢 你也不赖啊 |
[29:22] | Well, I was no baby whisperer. | 我不是什么婴语者 |
[29:25] | You know, I-I gotta say, when I–when I volunteered | 我得说 当我主动要求 |
[29:26] | to take Cosmo, I-I thought I was doing it for his benefit. | 收养科斯莫的时候 我以为是为他好 |
[29:30] | But… I realized I was doing it more for mine. | 但是我发现 我更是为了自己 |
[29:35] | I… when Alexis was little, | 阿丽克西斯还小的时候 |
[29:37] | Meredith really wasn’t around. | 梅瑞狄斯经常不在家 |
[29:39] | So I-I did it all on my own. | 都是我自己照顾她 |
[29:41] | And when you said you weren’t a baby person– | 当你说你不喜欢小孩子的时候 |
[29:44] | Oh, okay, okay. I get it. | 好的 好的 我明白了 |
[29:45] | – You were thinking that… – Yeah. | -你在想 -是的 |
[29:48] | Okay, well, I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[29:49] | When the time comes… | 等到那一天 |
[29:52] | There’s no way I’m gonna let you | 我绝不可能让你 |
[29:54] | take care of our baby on your own. | 一个人照顾我们的孩子 |
[29:58] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[30:00] | Got somethin’. | 找到了 |
[30:05] | Diapers. | 尿布 |
[30:06] | Same kind that Cosmo was wearing when we found him. | 和科斯莫被我们发现时穿得一样 |
[30:09] | Cheap, non-biodegradable kind? | 便宜不可降解型的 |
[30:11] | Well, that’s just criminal. | 简直是犯罪 |
[30:12] | What else is in the bag? | 袋子里还有什么 |
[30:17] | Wine preservation kit, with, | 葡萄酒保存套装 |
[30:19] | uh, ooh, argon canisters. | 和氩气罐 |
[30:22] | Really? That’s weird. | 真的吗 可真奇怪 |
[30:24] | Ping pong balls, paddles, and a net. | 乒乓球 球拍和桌网 |
[30:26] | Ping pong balls! | 乒乓球 |
[30:27] | Those are made of celluloid, highly flammable. | 那就是用赛璐珞做的 十分易燃 |
[30:29] | That’s what caused the burn. | 所以才会有那些烧痕 |
[30:30] | Really? They were lighting ping pong balls on fire? | 说真的 他们烧乒乓球做什么 |
[30:34] | Okay, get the bags to C.S.U. see if they can pull prints. | 把这些交给鉴证组 看能否提取出指纹来 |
[30:36] | Oh, look, a receipt from three days ago | 这有一张三天前的收据 |
[30:39] | for the diapers from a quick mart. | 有人从便利店购买了尿不湿 |
[30:41] | Person paid cash. | 现金支付 |
[30:42] | Does it have a time stamp? | 有时间标记吗 |
[30:44] | Here it is. 2:47 p.m. | 这就是了 下午2:47 |
[30:47] | And there’s our buyer. | 我们要找的人出现了 |
[30:51] | Turn your head. | 快转头 |
[30:55] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 转头啊 |
[30:59] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[31:01] | Okay, a wine preservation kit, flaming ping pong balls, | 葡萄酒保存套装 易燃乒乓球 |
[31:04] | a missing baby, and a heist where nothing was taken. | 身世不明的婴儿 外加无人遭窃的盗窃案 |
[31:08] | I mean, each time we find a piece of this puzzle, | 好像我们每取得一点进展 |
[31:10] | it makes less and less sense. | 整个案件似乎就更加无解 |
[31:12] | There’s something we’re missing. | 我们肯定漏下了什么 |
[31:14] | – Something that– – Oh, oh! | -肯定有什么 -快看快看 |
[31:15] | It’s time. It’s time! It’s time! | 开始了 开始了开始了 |
[31:17] | Something that’s gonna make all the pieces fit. | 有什么东西能把这一切解释得通 |
[31:21] | Shh, shh, shh, quiet, everybody! | 都安静 大伙儿 |
[31:22] | It’s starting! | 开始了 |
[31:26] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:30] | Wow, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[31:31] | – How many of these things did you buy– – Shh! | -你买了多少注… -住嘴 |
[31:33] | Baby needs an education. | 我这是给我孩子攒学费 |
[31:36] | Hello! I’m Miranda Vail, | 各位好 我是米兰达·瓦尔 |
[31:39] | and this is the 5 state magicball lottery. | 这里是五州魔法球大奖的开奖现场 |
[31:42] | We have the largest pot in 5 state history… | 今晚我们的奖池奖金达到史上最高值 |
[31:46] | That something we’re missing? I think we just found it. | 我们遗漏的线索 我知道是什么了 |
[31:48] | – Sorry, Jen. – 247 million dollars. | -借过 简 -高达两亿4700万美元 |
[31:51] | So let’s see if there’s a winner out there. | 大奖花落谁家 让我们拭目以待 |
[31:53] | You could be next. | 可能就是你哦 |
[31:55] | Are you ready for your dreams to come true? | 你准备好梦想成真了吗 |
[31:57] | Yes. | 准备好啦 |
[32:00] | Here we go… | 现在开始摇奖 |
[32:04] | 40 40… | |
[32:05] | I’ve got that. | 我这张上有 |
[32:08] | 9 9… | |
[32:09] | – Another one. – Yeah? | -又是我这张上的 -是吗 |
[32:11] | 22 22… | |
[32:13] | 22 22… | |
[32:15] | 17 17… | |
[32:16] | 17 17… | |
[32:19] | 37 37… | |
[32:22] | 37 37… | |
[32:23] | And the magicball number is… | 魔法球号码是 |
[32:26] | 28 28. | |
[32:27] | No way. | 不可能 |
[32:28] | 28 28. | |
[32:30] | – What the– – I’m Miranda Vail… | -怎么可能 -我是米兰达·瓦尔 |
[32:32] | How’d you know that, Castle? | 你怎么知道的 卡塞尔 |
[32:34] | – It’s Cameron’s lottery ticket – And it’s motive. | -卡梅隆手上的彩票 -这就是动机 |
[32:37] | Esposito, you said that there was a TV station | 埃斯波西托 你说过考弗斯大厦里 |
[32:39] | in the Colfax building? | 有一家电视台 |
[32:40] | Yeah, WQTI. | 没错 WQTI台 |
[32:42] | Right, the break-in where nothing was stolen? | 这就对了 那起没丢东西的失窃案 |
[32:44] | Ping pong balls, wax, gas. | 乒乓球 蜡和氩气 |
[32:46] | You guys, it makes perfect sense. | 各位 全都能说通了 |
[32:48] | He fixed the lottery. | 这是一起彩票作弊案 |
[32:56] | It wasn’t a heist. It was an exchange. | 他们不是去偷东西 是偷天换日 |
[32:59] | They replaced the official lotto balls | 他们把官方的奖球换成了 |
[33:00] | with the doctored ones, | 被他们动过手脚的 |
[33:01] | which is why no one knew anything was missing. | 所以没人发觉有任何东西失窃了 |
[33:03] | They must’ve filled their lottery balls | 他们肯定用氩气注满奖球 |
[33:06] | with argon gas, sealing the hole with wax. | 然后用蜡封住注射口 |
[33:08] | Under the hot lights of the tv studio, | 摄影棚的灯光一照射 温度升高 |
[33:11] | the argon would make the balls expand enough, | 氩气使假球膨胀 |
[33:13] | they wouldn’t go in the chute. | 无法进入滑道 |
[33:14] | They would just bounce off. | 只能弹到一边 |
[33:15] | So only the balls without gas can fit through ’em. | 这样只有没注过氩气的假球才能进入滑道 |
[33:17] | Yeah, they must’ve been doing tests, | 他们肯定做过测试 |
[33:18] | exposing the gas-filled balls to heat sources, | 对注有氩气的假球进行加热 |
[33:20] | and gotten them too close, and celluloid is flammable… | 结果离热源太近 乒乓球又十分易燃 |
[33:23] | – That’s how the fire started. – It all fits. | -所以失火了 -全说通了 |
[33:26] | And there’s one sure way to prove it. | 只有一种办法能证明 |
[33:28] | – 17… – No. | -17 -不可能 |
[33:31] | -37… – No, no. | -37 -这不可能 |
[33:32] | – No, this is impossible. – And yet… | -不 这不可能 -结果就摆在那里 |
[33:35] | You don’t understand. This can’t happen. | 你不明白 这根本不应该发生 |
[33:37] | The balls are hand-delivered and locked in sealed briefcases | 奖球都是彩票委员会派人亲手用 |
[33:41] | by the lottery commission. | 密封上锁的手提箱送到这里 |
[33:42] | They’re placed in a safe that only two people have access to. | 手提箱会放在保险柜里 只有两个人能打开 |
[33:45] | And what happens to the case | 那从保险柜取出手提箱之后 |
[33:46] | between the safe and the studio? | 进摄影棚之前是怎么处理的 |
[33:48] | One briefcase is chosen at random, | 我们在开奖直播之前 |
[33:51] | between nine identical cases just before the drawing. | 从九个完全一样的手提箱中随机挑选一个 |
[33:54] | The balls are then removed from the case, | 之后我们从箱中取出奖球 |
[33:56] | weighed, measured, and then placed | 逐个称重测量 然后由专人 |
[33:57] | inside the machine by people wearing rubber gloves. | 带着橡胶手套将其放入开奖机 |
[33:59] | Making this… A statistical impossibility. | 因此这种情况 根本没有出现的可能 |
[34:03] | The odds against this happening are like… | 这种情况出现的概率就跟… |
[34:04] | Winning the lottery? | 中头奖一样低 |
[34:07] | The case that they had with them at the time | 录像里他们拿的手提箱 |
[34:09] | was only large enough to fit one set of balls. | 只能装下一套奖球 |
[34:12] | You said that they set that you used | 你说过开奖的这套奖球 |
[34:13] | was chosen at random. Who makes that choice? | 是随机挑选的 谁负责挑选 |
[34:16] | Our lottery announcer, Miranda Vail. | 就是开奖主持人 米兰达·瓦尔 |
[34:19] | But she’s been with us for ten years. | 但她已经干这行十年了 |
[34:21] | She would never do something like that. | 绝对做不出这样的事 |
[34:23] | Does she have any children? | 她有孩子吗 |
[34:24] | Yeah, a baby boy. | 有 一个男婴 |
[34:27] | How old? | 多大了 |
[34:28] | Maybe 3 months. | 大概三个月吧 |
[34:30] | Where is she right now? | 她现在在哪 |
[34:31] | She said she wasn’t feeling well. She just left. | 她说她不太舒服 刚刚走了 |
[34:33] | Okay, you stay here. That’s evidence. | 好 你待在这 那些奖球是证据 |
[34:35] | Watch those balls. | 给我看好那些球 |
[34:38] | No. Not touching it. | 太黄了 我还是别开玩笑了 |
[34:44] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[34:47] | Miranda Vail! | 米兰达·瓦尔 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry. I’m in a hurry. | 很抱歉 我有急事 |
[34:50] | Please, just wait. We need to talk. | 请等一下 我们得谈谈 |
[34:50] | – No, I can’t, please. I’m sorry. – We have your baby. | -我不能 抱歉 -我们找到了你的孩子 |
[34:56] | You have him. | 你们找到他了 |
[34:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:58] | – You have Benny? – Yes. | -你们找到本尼了 -是的 |
[35:00] | Oh, my God. Where is he? Is he okay? | 太好了 他在哪 还好吗 |
[35:02] | – He’s safe. He’s– – What about my husband? | -他很安全 -我丈夫呢 |
[35:03] | Paul, they have him, too. | 保罗 他们把他也劫走了 |
[35:09] | They called me three days ago. | 他们三天前打电话给我 |
[35:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:13] | A man. | 一个男的 |
[35:14] | He said they were holding Paul, my husband, and Benny, | 他说我丈夫保罗还有本尼在他们手上 |
[35:18] | And that if I went to the police | 如果我报警 |
[35:20] | or said anything to anyone, he would kill them both. | 或者向任何人求助 他俩全都活不成 |
[35:22] | And did you recognize his voice? | 他的声音你能认出来吗 |
[35:24] | It was disguised. | 他用了变声器 |
[35:26] | He told me that if I wanted to see my family again, | 他说如果我还想全家团圆 |
[35:28] | I had to do exactly as he said. | 我就必须按照他说的去做 |
[35:30] | And what did he tell you to do? | 他让你做什么 |
[35:32] | He said it was easy. | 他说这很容易 |
[35:33] | All I had to do was pick the right set of balls. | 我只需要按他要求挑选一箱奖球 |
[35:36] | He would call me the morning of the lottery | 他会在开奖当天早上打电话 |
[35:37] | and tell me which one. | 告诉我应该挑哪一箱 |
[35:38] | Did he? | 他打了吗 |
[35:39] | Yesterday, at 5:00 a.m., he told me to pick | 昨天早上五点 他告诉我 |
[35:41] | the third briefcase from the left, | 挑左数第三个手提箱 |
[35:43] | and that if his numbers didn’t come up, | 如果最后的中奖码和他希望的不一样 |
[35:45] | that I would be sorry. | 我就会失去丈夫和儿子 |
[35:48] | Did you hear anything else? | 你在电话里听到别的声音了吗 |
[35:49] | Anything in the background? | 从背景声里听出什么了吗 |
[35:50] | No. All I heard was Benny crying. | 没有 我只能听出本尼在哭 |
[35:54] | When do I get to see him? Is he here? | 我什么时候能见到孩子 他在这吗 |
[35:56] | He’s on his way in right now. | 有人正带他过来呢 |
[35:58] | One thing I-I still don’t get. | 有件事我还是不太明白 |
[36:00] | When they came forward to collect their winnings, | 等他们来领奖的时候 |
[36:02] | you would know who they were. | 你就能知道他们是谁了 |
[36:03] | How did they plan on getting away with it? | 他们又打算怎么逃跑呢 |
[36:05] | They were going to hold Paul and Benny | 他们会把保罗和本尼 |
[36:07] | another couple of days, until they could collect their winnings. | 多关几天 直到他们能去取钱 |
[36:10] | Once they moved the money out of the country, | 他们一旦把奖金转移出国 |
[36:12] | they were going to release them. | 就会放了我的家人 |
[36:13] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[36:15] | Do you think you can find him? | 你能找到他吗 |
[36:20] | If Paul’s still a hostage, he won’t be for long. | 如果保罗仍是人质 他活不长了 |
[36:22] | Whatever happened that night with his captors, | 不管那天晚上绑架他的人之间发生了什么 |
[36:24] | their plan is blown. | 他们的计划都砸了 |
[36:26] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[36:27] | We checked with lottery officials. | 我们刚刚跟彩票局的官员联系过 |
[36:29] | A second ticket with the exact same numbers | 在卡梅隆的尸体被发现了几个小时后 |
[36:31] | was sold in the city | 纽约市里卖出了第二张 |
[36:32] | just hours after Cameron’s body was found. | 有着同样号码的彩票 |
[36:34] | A replacement ticket. | 代替我们找到的这一张 |
[36:36] | They might not know we made the connection | 他们可能还不知道我们已经发现了这一切 |
[36:37] | to the lottery. | 和彩票之间的联系 |
[36:38] | After all, Miranda did as she was asked. | 毕竟米兰达执行了他们的指令 |
[36:40] | So they may still come forward. | 所以他们也许还会来领奖金 |
[36:42] | What if they decide that it’s too risky? | 万一他们觉得这样太冒险了呢 |
[36:44] | What if they discover that we know? | 万一他们发现我们知道了呢 |
[36:48] | Then Paul Vail will be nothing but a liability, | 那保罗·瓦尔对于他们来说就只是个负担了 |
[36:51] | and they will kill him. | 他们一定会杀了他的 |
[36:53] | Then we need to find him before that happens. | 那么我们就要在那之前找到他 |
[37:01] | C.S.U.’s going over Cam’s car again. | 鉴证组的人正在重新检查卡梅的车 |
[37:03] | See if his partners left any trace evidence. | 看能不能找到他的搭档留下的任何证据 |
[37:05] | But it’s gonna take time. | 但是需要时间 |
[37:07] | Time is one thing we don’t have. | 我们现在最缺的就是时间 |
[37:08] | And we’re facing an uphill battle. | 而且我们面临的挑战很艰巨 |
[37:10] | Whoever these guys are, they must’ve been damn good | 不管这伙是什么人 他们肯定有手艺 |
[37:12] | to get past that building’s security undetected. | 才能突破那栋大楼的保安系统而且不被发现 |
[37:14] | Wait. What if they didn’t? | 等一下 要是他们没那么做呢 |
[37:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[37:18] | We already know they have one person | 我们已经查到他们在考弗斯大楼 |
[37:20] | working on the inside of the Colfax building — | 有一个内应 也就是米兰达 |
[37:22] | Miranda, but what if they have two? | 但万一他们在那里有俩人呢 |
[37:24] | They would’ve needed someone to help them circumvent | 他们需要有个人帮他们绕过大楼的安保系统 |
[37:26] | the building’s security system, avoid the camera, | 躲避摄像头 |
[37:28] | and rewrite all the logs. | 并且改写进门记录 |
[37:29] | The only person capable of doing that undetected… | 唯一能在不被人察觉的情况下做到这些的人 |
[37:32] | Is the head of security. | 就是安保总管 |
[37:34] | He works in the building. We spoke to him. | 他在那栋大楼里上班 我们跟他谈过 |
[37:36] | We may have already tipped our hand. | 我们也许已经露底了 |
[37:37] | Not if he’s being leveraged, too. | 除非他也是被人胁迫的 |
[37:39] | What do we know about him? | 我们对他了解多少 |
[37:41] | Walter Dennis. Guy’s an ex-cop from Albany. | 沃特·丹尼斯 曾在奥尔巴尼[纽约州首府]当过警察 |
[37:44] | Any family, spouse, or children they can use against him? | 他有没有家人 配偶或是孩子能被人用来胁迫他的 |
[37:47] | No, guy’s divorced. No kids. | 没有 这家伙离异无子 |
[37:48] | Listen to this. Dennis got fired from | 听着 丹尼斯十年前由于收受贿赂 |
[37:49] | the Albany police department ten years ago for taking bribes. | 而被奥尔巴尼警察局开除了 |
[37:52] | – He’s dirty. – They’re not leveraging him. | -他受贿 -没人胁迫他 |
[37:55] | He’s in on it. | 他跟他们是一伙的 |
[37:56] | If he’s in on it, then he knows we’re onto him. | 如果他跟他们是一伙的 那他就知道我们会怀疑他 |
[37:58] | He would’ve seen us taking Miranda. | 他也许见到我们带走了米兰达 |
[38:00] | They can’t come forward now. They’re gonna kill Paul. | 他们现在不会现身了 他们会杀掉保罗的 |
[38:05] | Dennis isn’t at work. He left right after we did. | 丹尼斯没上班 我们一走他就离开了 |
[38:08] | He’s not at his apartment either. | 他也不在家 |
[38:09] | – No, he’s wherever Paul is. – Hey, check this out. | -他肯定跟保罗在一起 -听着 |
[38:12] | I found a series of calls between Walter Dennis | 我发现沃特·丹尼斯曾多次打电话 |
[38:14] | and Roman’s limo service. | 给罗曼豪车公司 |
[38:15] | Where Cameron worked. | 正是卡梅隆工作的地方 |
[38:17] | Dennis called there six times. | 丹尼斯往那里打过六次电话 |
[38:19] | Probably to plan the job. | 也许是为了策划这次行动 |
[38:20] | Only they weren’t to Cam. | 只不过这些电话不是打给卡梅的 |
[38:21] | These were made in the last two days. | 是这两天打的 |
[38:22] | After Cam was already dead, so — | 那时候卡梅已经死了 那么 |
[38:24] | Who was he calling? | 他这是打给谁呢 |
[38:30] | Come on. Let’s go. It’s clear. | 好了 走吧 外面没人 |
[38:33] | Come on. Let’s get him. | 走 带上他 |
[38:35] | Come on, Vail. | 走吧 瓦尔 |
[38:36] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[38:48] | Come on. Get him in. | 快点 把他塞进去 |
[38:49] | Come on, get him in there. | 快点 把他塞进去 |
[38:51] | Get him in, get him in the truck. | 把他塞进去 塞到车尾箱里去 |
[38:53] | Get him in. | 把他塞进去 |
[38:57] | Sorry, pal. The way things stand, we got no other choice. | 对不起伙计 事已至此 我们别无选择 |
[39:02] | I think you do. | 还是有的 |
[39:09] | Come on on your knees. | 跪下 |
[39:22] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我还以为我再也见不到你了呢 |
[39:24] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[39:27] | Where’s Benny? | 本尼在哪 |
[39:28] | He’s on his way up now. | 他马上就到 |
[39:31] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:32] | Thanks, but, uh, Cam is the real hero here. | 谢谢 但是卡梅才是真正的英雄 |
[39:36] | The getaway driver? | 那个司机 |
[39:37] | Yeah, turns out it was a case of “Honor Among Thieves.” | 是啊 完全就是盗亦有道 |
[39:40] | Yeah, Paul told us the whole story. | 保罗把整件事都交代了 |
[39:42] | When Cam’s boss, Roman, found out about his past, | 当卡梅的老板罗曼知道了他的情况后 |
[39:44] | he pressured Cam into the job | 逼卡梅接下了这份工作 |
[39:46] | and threatened to fire him if he didn’t go along. | 威胁他说如果不合作就炒了他 |
[39:48] | He was gonna destroy everything | 他要毁掉卡梅和妻子 |
[39:49] | he and his wife were trying to build. | 努力建筑的一切 |
[39:50] | Roman promised no one would get hurt, | 罗曼向他保证不会有人员伤亡 |
[39:52] | but then after the ball exchange at the TV station, | 但就在他们把电视台彩票球箱掉包后 |
[39:54] | Cam overheard Roman and Walter Dennis talking. | 卡梅偷听到罗曼和沃特·丹尼斯的谈话 |
[39:56] | That whole leaving the country thing was bull. | 说什么要窜逃出境完全是胡说八道 |
[39:58] | They never had any intention of letting the Vails live. | 他们根本就没准备留瓦尔一家活口 |
[40:00] | Yeah, before collecting the winnings, | 没错 在他们去领奖金之前 |
[40:02] | they were gonna stage an accident, killing ’em all. | 他们计划伪造一场意外 杀掉他们一家三口 |
[40:04] | Silencing the only witnesses to their crime. | 把他们罪行的唯一证人灭口 |
[40:06] | When Cam found out, he couldn’t live with it. | 卡梅发现真相后 他下不了手 |
[40:09] | He tried to save us both. But they caught him. | 他想救我们俩 但被他们抓到了 |
[40:11] | So he grabbed Benny and ran. | 所以他抱着本尼就跑了 |
[40:13] | He gave up his life for us. | 他为了我们牺牲了自己 |
[40:17] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[40:18] | Benny. Oh, my God. | 本尼 天啊 |
[40:22] | My grandmother got him some new clothes. | 我奶奶给他买了几件新衣服 |
[40:24] | Hey, buddy. Hey. | 伙计 |
[40:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:35] | Well, the good news is — | 好消息是 |
[40:36] | I mean, besides saving that family — | 我是说 除了这家人得救了以外 |
[40:39] | they are rolling over the lottery. | 他们准备对这期彩票重新开奖 |
[40:40] | So I got another shot at that $247 million. | 所以我还有可能赢得那两亿4700万 |
[40:43] | All I gotta do is tape my tickets back together. | 我只要把我的那些彩票碎片粘回去就行了 |
[40:44] | Oh, dude. | 伙计 |
[40:47] | They, uh… | 那些垃圾 |
[40:48] | they already took out the trash, so… | 已经被扔到楼下垃圾桶了 所以 |
[40:56] | I’m just gonna let him swim around the dumpster | 我准备让他在垃圾桶里翻上个一个小时左右 |
[40:58] | for like an hour, then I’m gonna pull him out. | 然后再叫他出来 |
[41:00] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[41:01] | Yeah, you, too. | 也祝你感恩节快乐 |
[41:03] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[41:04] | You know, I-I think I’m actually gonna miss little Benny. | 你知道吗 我觉得我会想小本尼的 |
[41:07] | Well, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[41:08] | Maybe in a few Thanksgivings from now, | 没准再过几个感恩节 |
[41:10] | we’ll have a couple Bennys of our own running around. | 我们也会有几个亲生的本尼满屋子跑呢 |
[41:14] | Hey, if you guys have kids in a few years, | 如果你俩几年后有孩子 |
[41:16] | and I have kids in a few years, | 我几年后也有孩子 |
[41:18] | they can grow up together. | 他们就可以一起长大了 |
[41:20] | And it’s ruined. | 美好憧憬就这样毁了 |
[41:23] | And the turkey will be, too, if I don’t get it | 如果我不赶紧回家把火鸡从冰箱里取出来的话 |
[41:24] | out of the freezer. Come on, ladies. Chop, chop. | 火鸡也就毁了 走吧 女士们 麻利的 |
[41:28] | There we go. | 好了 |
[41:29] | Ooh. Oh, this is so exciting. | 这简直是太激动人心了 |
[41:32] | Our family is just growing by leaps and bounds. | 咱们的家庭正在飞速地壮大 |
[41:35] | If we keep this up, darling, | 亲爱的 如果我们保持这个速度的话 |
[41:37] | we’re gonna need a bigger table. | 我们很快就要换个大餐桌了 |
[41:38] | Exactly 20 minutes till turkey time. | 再过二十分钟火鸡就能吃了 |
[41:41] | Pi is on his way, | 派正在过来的路上 |
[41:42] | and Beckett’s dad just called. He’ll be here any minute. | 贝克特的父亲刚刚也打过电话来 他马上就到了 |
[41:45] | Excellent. And where’s Beckett? | 太好了 那贝克特人呢 |
[41:50] | Katherine. | 凯萨琳 |
[41:52] | What on earth are you wearing? | 你这穿着是什么呀 |
[41:55] | My…outfit. | 我的服装啊 |
[41:56] | Your family…tradition. | 这不是你们的家庭传统吗 |
[41:59] | Yeah, uh, you do know I was kidding… | 关于这个嘛 你知道这件事上 |
[42:03] | about that, right? | 我是在开玩笑的 对吧 |
[42:05] | You know, I actually wasn’t sure about that. | 事实上 我还真不知道 |
[42:07] | So I figured, if this isn’t a Castle family tradition, | 所以我在想 如果这还不是卡塞尔的家庭传统的话 |
[42:11] | then maybe it should be. | 我们就把它变成新传统 |
[42:15] | Better put this on, pilgrim. | 你最好把这身给我穿上 新教徒 |