Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, pal, 伙计啊
[00:18] You can’t cut through here. 你不能从这儿走
[00:19] – It’s private property. – Sorry about that. -私人领地 -抱歉
[00:25] Oh, my god. 天呐
[00:34] Oh, Castle, 卡塞尔
[00:35] I wish we could stay like this all morning. 真希望我们一早上都能这样
[00:38] Yeah. 是啊
[00:39] Among other positions. 还可以换其他体位
[00:41] Do you know what my favorite position is? 你知道我最喜欢的体位是什么吗
[00:44] In person. 面对面
[00:48] Yeah, mine, too. 是啊 我也是
[00:50] You know what? Maybe I can fly up this weekend 这样吧 我周末可以飞过去啊
[00:51] – if there’s no new cases. – I would so make it worth your while. -如果没案子的话 -那我一定让你不虚此行
[00:56] Oh, no. It’s the office. 不要啊 是办公室来的
[00:59] I have to call in. 我得去了
[01:00] And there goes our weekend tryst. 周末计划泡汤了
[01:01] No, maybe not. Maybe it’s not a case. 别急啊 或许不是有案子呢
[01:04] Oh, it’s always a case. 永远都是有案子
[01:05] Hey, maybe, uh, don’t you want to take 对了 你上班之前
[01:07] a quick shower before work? 不去冲个澡吗
[01:08] Maybe you could take the phone in with you. 或许你可以把手机也带上
[01:10] It is waterproof. 毕竟是防水的嘛
[01:13] Maybe later. 晚点的吧
[01:14] I’ll hold you to that. 我记着了
[01:15] Okay. 好
[01:29] Pi. 派
[01:35] Morning, dad! 早啊 老爸
[01:36] I hope Pi and I didn’t wake you. 我和派没吵醒你吧
[01:37] We’re making smoothies. 我们在做冰沙
[01:39] And yet for me, not so smooth. 对我来说不那么好
[01:41] I’ll whip one up for you. 我也给你做一杯吧
[01:42] – Good morning, all! – Good morning. -大家早上好啊 -早
[01:44] Ah! Pi, I’ll have my usual. 派 我还是老样子
[01:47] Anti-aging. 可以抗衰老
[01:49] – You got it, Mrs. R. – Thank you. -没问题 R太太 -谢谢
[01:58] Darling, couldn’t you just pretend 亲爱的 你就不能假装
[02:01] to appreciate Pi’s efforts? 被派的努力打动了吗
[02:03] What efforts? Half the time, I don’t know 什么努力 我现在都不知道
[02:05] if I’m smelling our new compost bin 我闻到的是家里的新堆肥箱
[02:06] or my daughter’s rotting ambition. 还是我女儿志向腐烂的味道
[02:08] Oh, Richard, she’s 19 years old, and that boy is just–look. 理查德 她才19 那个男孩不过是…听我说
[02:11] It’s good. She’ll get it out of her system. 这挺好 她疯一次就没事了
[02:13] I just wish she would get it out of her system faster, 我只希望这个过程能快点结束
[02:16] and out of my house. 也让他离开我的家
[02:18] Maybe I should just put my foot down, 或许我该去表个态
[02:20] show her my stern disapproval. 让她明白我有多反对
[02:21] Please. Alexis will just rebel, 别这样 那只会引起阿丽克西斯的叛逆
[02:24] and she’ll want to be with him even more. 她会更想跟他在一起
[02:26] – So then I should approve? – No, no, no. -那我该表示认同吗 -不不
[02:28] That’ll just cement the relationship. 那会让他们稳定下来
[02:30] She’ll be sleeping on the couch with him. 她会跟他在沙发上睡了
[02:32] So what am I supposed to do? 那我要怎么办
[02:34] Drink your kale blast. 把甘蓝汁喝了
[02:36] And just ride it out, kiddo. 忍忍就过去了
[02:40] Is that Charlie Reynolds? 那是查理·雷诺兹吗
[02:42] – Turn that up. – …police are currently investigating. -大点声 -警方正在调查
[02:44] Reynolds was an actor, 雷诺兹是名演员
[02:45] best known as the star of the ’90s TV comedy 其代表作是90年代的喜剧
[02:47] “2 Cool For School,” 《跩哥不上学》
[02:49] where he played lovable nerd Dewey Hancock. Oh… 他扮演了可爱的书呆子杜威·汉考克
[02:52] How awful. 太可怕了
[02:54] I did a guest spot on that show. 我还在那部剧里客串过呢
[02:56] That was a simpler time, 那时多简单啊
[02:57] When Dewey’s catchphrase, “Hubba, hubba,” 杜威的金句”哈巴 哈巴”
[02:59] passed as sparkling dialogue. 人人都在说
[03:01] In a bizarre twist, the body was found 令人震惊的是 他的尸体
[03:02] hanging from the hook of a construction crane. 被吊在一个起重机的钩子上
[03:04] Oh, gruesome. 太吓人了
[03:06] Yes. If by “gruesome,” you mean awesome. 你的”吓人”是”太棒了”的意思吧
[03:09] Look. That’s Esposito and Ryan. 瞧啊 那是埃斯波西托和莱恩
[03:12] This is exactly what I need. 这正是我需要的
[03:15] Former child star literally getting the hook. 前童星插死在钩子上
[03:19] Hoisted on his own petard. 搬起石头砸自己的脚
[03:22] Hung out to dry. 就那么晾在那儿
[03:23] Okay, I get it. 我懂了 你又开始双关了
[03:28] Did you see that? 你看见了吗
[03:30] He just declined my call. 他居然没接
[03:32] Looks like Charlie isn’t the only one hung out to dry. 看来不止有查理被晾在那儿了
[03:40] Okay. 让让
[03:46] Hey, I was– 我…
[03:53] Uh, sorry. 抱歉
[03:54] Only N.Y.P.D. past this point. 只有纽约警察可以入内
[03:56] You must be new here. I’m actually– 你一定是新来的 其实我…
[03:57] I know exactly who you are. 我非常清楚你是哪位
[03:59] Like I said, only N.Y.P.D. past this point. 但是我说了 只有纽约警察可以入内
[04:01] That’s–th-there– right there. 这…就他
[04:03] Those are my people right here. Hey, guys– 他们是我哥们 伙计们
[04:04] – It’s okay, Sully. We got it. – All right. -没事 苏利 交给我们 -好吧
[04:07] – Thanks. – Hey, Castle. -谢了 -好啊 卡塞尔
[04:09] Who’s that guy, right? 那是谁啊
[04:10] Uh, that is detective Grant Sullivan. 那位是格兰特·苏利文警探
[04:12] As much as we miss Beckett, 我们虽然想念贝克特
[04:13] – It’s nice to have a new guy to boss around. – Thanks. -能有个新人呼来喝去总是好事 -谢了
[04:17] What you doing here, bro? 你跑来干什么
[04:18] Well, you would know if you would have answered my call. 你要是接了我的电话不就知道了
[04:21] I must not have heard it ring. 我一定没听见响
[04:22] You rejected it. On live television. 你拒接了 而且还直播了出来
[04:25] Look, guys, look, I am big enough to overlook that 伙计们 我大人大量 不会计较这些
[04:28] and still offer to help you guys out. 我还是愿意帮助二位
[04:30] – Help us out? – This is a high-profile case, -帮助我们 -这可是起大案啊
[04:32] and I am willing to let you guys exclusively benefit 我愿意让你们单独享受我
[04:35] from my out-of-the-box crime-solving mind. 不拘一格的破案头脑
[04:39] And what do you get? 你又能得到什么
[04:40] Escape from the life at the loft. 逃脱公寓里坑爹的生活
[04:43] Ah. Sorry, Castle. If Gates were to find out… 抱歉 卡塞尔 如果盖茨知道了…
[04:45] – Yeah. – She won’t! She won’t find out. -是啊 -她不会的 她不会知道的
[04:46] I happen to know she’s… 我知道她…
[04:48] She’s at a conference in Florida, so… 她去福罗里达州开会了
[04:50] You won’t even know I’m here. 你们不会注意到我的存在的
[04:55] A washed-up sitcom star dangling from a hook? 过气情景喜剧明星挂在钩子上
[04:58] Does it get any better? 还有比这更好的吗
[04:59] I grew up watching that show. 我小时候还一直看这部剧呢
[05:00] Charlie Reynolds is highly underrated as an actor. 查理·雷诺兹是极度被低估的演员
[05:03] “2 Cool For School” is a timeless gem. 《跩哥不上学》是永恒的经典
[05:05] I seriously doubt that. Not that I’ve ever watched it. 这我深表怀疑 虽然我并没看过
[05:09] Mr. Castle, you’re back. 卡塞尔先生 你又回来了
[05:11] But not by popular demand. 但是并不受欢迎
[05:13] Good to see you, too, Perlmutter. 见到你也很高兴 帕穆特
[05:15] Do you have a time of death for us? 能确定死亡时间了吗
[05:16] Uh, between 7:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. 晚7点到凌晨2点之间
[05:18] The cause is obvious. He plummeted off the roof 死因不言而喻 他从屋顶坠落下来
[05:21] and landed on the hook. 插死在钩子上
[05:23] Possible suicide? 会是自杀吗
[05:24] Based on the crane’s distance from the building 从起重机跟大楼之间的距离
[05:27] and signs of struggle on the roof… 以及楼顶的打斗痕迹来看
[05:30] He was pushed. 他是被人推下去的
[05:33] What was Charlie Reynolds doing on the roof in the first place? 查理·雷诺兹为什么要跑到屋顶上去
[05:35] That’s a good question. 好问题
[05:36] He actually owns an apartment in the building, but he wasn’t living here. 这栋楼里有间公寓是他的 但他不住这儿
[05:39] Every unit’s been stripped down to the studs, 这里都被拆得干干净净了
[05:40] so he was staying in a sublet. 所以他住在一栋转租房里
[05:42] Any family or next of kin? 他有什么亲人吗
[05:43] On the tv show, yes. In real life, not so much. 在电视剧里有 但现实生活中就没有了
[05:46] Well, whatever he was doing here, 不管他在做什么
[05:48] I’ve got unis canvassing to see if anyone saw 我已经让警员在这一带排查
[05:50] him or anyone else last night in the area. 询问昨晚是否有人在这一带看到了他
[05:55] I wonder what this means. 这是什么意思
[05:58] Nine digits. 九位数
[05:59] Well, given he was pushed off a roof and landed on a hook, 鉴于他被人推下楼 摔在一个钩子上
[06:01] I’m saying that is not his lucky number. 那应该不是个幸运数字了
[06:04] Yo, Sully. 苏利
[06:05] Yeah? 来了
[06:07] Check out this number and see how it connects with our victim, 查下这串数字跟被害人有什么联系
[06:10] and let’s start piecing together where he was before he wound up here. 然后追查一下他死之前都去过哪里
[06:12] I’m on it. In the meantime, I checked his voicemail, 这就去 我查了他的语音留言
[06:15] and he had a bunch of angry messages yesterday 他昨天收到一堆愤怒的留言
[06:16] from some chick. 是一个女人留的
[06:18] Said she would kill him if he didn’t call her back. 说如果他不打回来 她就杀了他
[06:20] Said she would not be ignored. 她忍受不了被忽视
[06:22] Aha. A classic rabbit boiler. 典型的疯狂前女友
[06:25] Stalker, gentlemen. An obsessed fan. 跟踪狂 先生们 狂热粉丝
[06:29] Do we know who the caller is? 查清楚她是谁了吗
[06:30] Uh, I traced the number to an address downtown. 我追踪了号码 显示出市中心的一个地址
[06:32] – Uh, name is, uh… – Geraldine Powers. -名字叫 -杰拉尔丁·鲍奥斯
[06:34] Ger-geraldine powers. Yeah. 杰拉尔丁·鲍奥斯 是的
[06:36] I bet she even has a creepy shrine to him. 我打赌她甚至还把他供了起来
[06:41] I did not kill Charlie Reynolds! 查理·雷诺兹不是我杀的
[06:44] – But you did threaten to kill him. – Repeatedly. -但你曾威胁要杀了他 -不止一次
[06:47] And you do seem to have more than a casual interest in him. 你看起来也对他颇为迷恋
[06:51] Well, of course I do. 当然
[06:52] I’m the one who kept his show on the air 是我让他的节目长盛不衰
[06:54] for six seasons. 整整六季
[06:56] Are you taking any medication? 你在接受治疗吗
[06:57] I am not delusional. 我没疯
[07:00] I am Charlie’s agent, nitwit. 我是查理的经纪人 傻瓜
[07:03] His agent? 他的经纪人
[07:05] Yeah. 是啊
[07:06] I’ve been running the shows nonstop since I got the news. 得知噩耗后我一直在看这节目
[07:11] I signed Charlie back in ’92 1992年查理出演《跩哥不上学》时
[07:14] when he was on “2 Cool For School.” 我签下了他
[07:17] What do I do? 我怎么办
[07:18] Play it cool. Chicks dig mystery. 放松 小妞喜欢神秘感
[07:21] – Mystery… – Oh, here she comes. -神秘 -她来了
[07:23] After the show was canceled, the phones stopped ringing. 节目被砍后 电话不再响个不停
[07:26] Most agents would have dumped his ass, but me? 大多数经纪人会抛弃他 而我呢
[07:29] I stuck with him. 我不离不弃
[07:32] Oh, this is the scene! This is where history was made. 就是这里 这是创造历史的一幕
[07:35] Hey, Lisa… 嗨 丽莎
[07:41] Hubba, hubba! 哈巴 哈巴
[07:47] A timeless gem? Really? 永恒的经典 不是吧你
[07:48] Eh… that was a very… nuanced performance. 那是很精准的表演
[07:53] Nothing you’re telling me is explaining 你说的都不足以解释
[07:55] why you threatened Charlie Reynolds. 你为何要威胁查理·雷诺兹
[07:57] Charlie moved into a sublet 查理的公寓重新装修期间
[07:59] while his building was being rehabbed. 他搬进了一间转租的房子
[08:01] And a few days ago, some of his mail 几天前 他的几封信
[08:03] got forwarded here by mistake. 被错误地寄到了这里
[08:05] His bank statement showed that he had just made a deposit 他的银行账户显示他刚存了
[08:08] for 125 grand. 125000元
[08:12] Charlie could barely cover his rent 我为查理提供的工作
[08:14] with the jobs I booked. 仅供他支付房租
[08:15] So… where’d he get the cash? 那么 这现金是从哪来的
[08:19] Only thing that makes sense is that he booked a gig 唯一合理的解释是他背着我
[08:21] on the side and cut me out of my commission. 接了别的活 把我的佣金占为己有
[08:24] Do you have any idea what that gig was? 你知道是什么活吗
[08:26] No, but… for him to pull in that kind of money… 不 但他能存这么多钱
[08:31] it had to be something big. 这活一定不错
[08:33] The key here is that mystery gig. 问题是这个神秘的工作
[08:35] A down-on-his-luck actor barely scraping by? 一个过气 勉强度日的演员
[08:37] Maybe he got involved in some shady deal 也许他卷入了什么阴谋
[08:39] that cost him his life. 不幸丧命
[08:40] Or someone recognized his true acting talent 或是有人赏识他的演技
[08:42] and gave him a job. 给了他一份工作
[08:43] Like some c-list “Where Are They Now?” reality show 那个充斥三流明星的《他们在哪儿》真人秀
[08:46] where he has to mud-wrestle Danny Bonaduce and Webster 他必须和丹尼·布纳德斯还有韦布斯特打架
[08:49] just to get a job with Donald Trump. 才能和唐纳德·特朗普一起工作
[08:50] What happened to Beckett’s desk? 贝克特的桌子这是怎么了
[08:53] That’s Sully’s desk now. 现在是苏利的桌子了
[08:55] Oh, uh, Mr. Castle, 卡塞尔先生
[08:57] sorry if I came on a little strong back at the scene. 抱歉在现场时我有些冒犯
[08:59] I’m still trying to get the lay of the land here. 我还在努力融入这里
[09:01] Detective Beckett left some big shoes to fill. 接贝克特探长的班可不容易
[09:04] Yeah, she did. I see you filled her desk. 确实 不过你倒是成功地把她的桌子堆满了
[09:06] Mr. Castle, what are you doing here? 卡塞尔先生 你在这里做什么
[09:09] Captain Gates, I’m–I-I– 盖茨警监 我
[09:11] I-I thought you were at a conference. 我以为你去开会了
[09:14] It ended a day early. 提前一天结束了
[09:15] But you wouldn’t even know that 你肯定是查看了我的行程
[09:17] unless you were checking up on me. 不然你是不会知道的
[09:19] Oh. I see what’s happened here. 我明白这是怎么回事了
[09:21] This man has insinuated himself 他厚着脸皮回来
[09:24] into the Charlie Reynolds investigation, hasn’t he? 就是为了调查查理·雷诺兹的案子 是吧
[09:27] And you let him. 你们还同意了
[09:28] Well, news for you, Mr. Castle. 告诉你 卡塞尔先生
[09:30] You are not N.Y.P.D. 你不属于纽约警察局
[09:32] And you no longer have a reason for being here. 没有理由再留下来
[09:35] This is our murder case. 这是我们负责的谋杀案
[09:36] Not anymore. 不再是了
[09:39] – Beckett. – This is our case now. -贝克特 -现在归我们负责了
[09:51] I have a letter from the attorney general 这有一封司法部长的信
[09:52] authorizing our taking point on this case. 授权我们接管这个案件
[09:54] May I see that, please? 我能看一下吗
[09:56] Wh– what are you doing here? 你来这里做什么
[09:58] Me? What am I doing–what are you doing here? 我 我来干什么 你来干什么
[10:00] Why didn’t you tell me you were coming to town? 你怎么不告诉我你回纽约了
[10:01] I was gonna surprise you. 本想给你个惊喜的
[10:02] Well done. 真好
[10:04] Then perhaps you should brief the team. 那么就请你给我们简单介绍下情况吧
[10:07] Good morning. I am agent McCord. 早上好 我是麦考德探员
[10:10] Of course you know Agent Beckett. 你认识贝克特探员
[10:12] We are joining this investigation, 我们要参与调查
[10:14] so we need access to all information 需要知道与查理·雷诺兹死亡
[10:17] regarding Charlie Reynolds’ death. 相关的一切信息
[10:19] Which is Feds speak for you’re pushing us out. 按照调查局的说法 这是你们挤兑我们
[10:21] No, you’ll continue to work the case. 不 你们继续调查
[10:22] You’ll just be reporting to us. 只不过要向我们汇报
[10:24] Uh, why is the murder of an ex-sitcom star 为什么一个前情景喜剧演员的谋杀案
[10:26] a federal case? 会成为联邦案件
[10:30] We’re not at liberty to say. 我们不便透露
[10:32] No–wait, let me get this straight. 等等 让我把话说明白
[10:34] You want us to continue investigating, 你想让我们继续调查
[10:36] report everything to you, 向你们报告所有情况
[10:38] but you’re not going to tell us why you’re here? 你们却不告知来这里的原因
[10:40] It’s need-to-know. 需者方知
[10:42] We’ll be setting up in the conference room. 我们要借用一下会议室
[10:43] We’ll need any preliminary reports 我们需要所有的初步报告
[10:45] and all of Reynolds’ personal electronics– 以及雷诺兹的个人电子产品
[10:48] phones, iPads, computers. 手机 平板电脑和电脑
[10:51] Thank you for your cooperation. 感谢你们的合作
[10:55] We’ll use the victim’s phone and computer data 我们要用死者的手机和电脑数据
[10:57] to reconstruct what he was up to 重建他死前二十四小时
[10:59] in his last 24 hours. 都做了什么
[11:00] And by the way, D.C. made it clear 特区说得很清楚
[11:02] that they want us to send it to them. 调查结果要发给他们
[11:04] Why do they want the data? 他们要这些数据做什么
[11:06] They didn’t say. They rarely do. 没说 一贯如此
[11:11] That’s got to bother you. 这一定让你很困扰吧
[11:12] We don’t always get the whole picture. 我们不可能知道所有事
[11:14] Comes with the territory. 在特区工作就这样
[11:24] Maybe we should go over there and just 我们是不是该过去
[11:26] invite ’em in for some coffee, you know? 请她们喝杯咖啡
[11:28] We are not serving them coffee. 才不要
[11:30] You bought this espresso machine for the N.Y.P.D. 这咖啡机是你买给纽约警察局的
[11:33] – This is N.Y.P.D. coffee only. – Come on, guys. -只能给纽约警局的人喝 -拜托 伙计们
[11:37] – That’s a little harsh. – Harsh? -这有点过分了 -过分
[11:39] Beckett’s a judas. 贝克特是犹大
[11:40] Her and her partner just hijacked our case. 她和她搭档抢了我们的案子
[11:43] Whose side are you on? 你是哪边的
[11:45] Your side. Guys, I’m… I’m on your side. 这边 当然是你们这边的
[11:48] Hey, Ryan, isn’t it a little weird 莱恩 是不是有点奇怪
[11:50] that Castle shows up the same day 卡塞尔出现的同一天
[11:53] that Agent Beckett takes over? 贝克特探员就来了
[11:55] Yes. It’s quite a coincidence. 是啊 真巧合
[11:57] No. It’s not. It’s not a coincide–that– 不 不是巧合
[12:01] Yeah, well… no, actually, yes, it’s a coincidence. 是 不 还真是个巧合
[12:04] Maybe you and Beckett are in on this together. 没准你和贝克特是一伙的
[12:07] – Maybe… – What? -没准 -什么
[12:08] You are her inside man. 你是她的内应
[12:10] You… are judas’ judas. 你是犹大的犹大
[12:13] No–guys–no, I swe– 不 伙计们 我发
[12:15] I swear. Come on. You know me. 我发誓 咱们认识这么久了
[12:17] I’m watching you, Castle. 我会盯着你的 卡塞尔
[12:20] Perlmutter’s got something for us. 帕穆特说有发现了
[12:23] – Let’s go. – Yeah. -我们走 -好
[12:28] After a complete examination, I was able to narrow 经过仔细检查 我把死亡时间区
[12:30] time of death to between 11:30 and 1:30. 缩为11:30到1:30之间
[12:34] And… perimortem bruising on the arm and shoulder 手臂和肩膀上的死前淤青
[12:38] is consistent with signs of a struggle. 表明有搏斗的迹象
[12:40] So Charlie fought back before he was thrown off the roof? 查理被推下去之前有过抵抗
[12:43] Yes. But… 对 但是
[12:45] the most fascinating discovery resides in here. 最有趣的发现在这里
[12:50] Which is? 这是
[12:51] An unusually large quantity 我从被害人的鞋底取出来的
[12:52] of fresh bird excrement that I extracted 新鲜鸟粪
[12:55] from the tread of the victim’s shoes. 粪量异常的大
[12:58] Uh, no… I’ll take your word for it. 不用了 我相信你
[13:00] Okay, so he stepped in some pigeon– 他进过鸽子…
[13:02] Sure. Only it didn’t come from pigeons. 对 只不过这不是鸽子粪
[13:05] A painstaking analysis proves 仔细分析之后发现
[13:07] that this is none other than chicken poop. 这其实是鸡屎
[13:10] Not a lot of that in Manhattan. 在曼哈顿很不常见
[13:12] Maybe Charlie’s mystery job had something to do with chickens? 也许查理的秘密工作和鸡有关
[13:15] Well, after “2 Cool For School,” 《跩哥不上学》那种烂剧之后
[13:18] almost anything is a step up. 干什么都是一种进步啊
[13:19] – Now– – What else you got for us? -喂 -还有什么发现
[13:22] I’m afraid that’s all I’m authorized to tell you at this time. 目前 我只有权利说这么多
[13:28] I can’t believe it. 我简直不敢相信
[13:29] Even Perlmutter’s answering to the Feds now. 连帕穆特都得听联调局的
[13:31] We’re being iced out of our own case. 我们在自己的案子上被架空了
[13:32] Guys, maybe there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation 也许她们保密
[13:34] for all this secrecy. 是有合理的原因的
[13:39] That’s– you… guys are right. 你们说的对
[13:42] This is outrageous! 这真令人发指
[13:46] Hey, yo, Sully, any leads on Charlie’s mystery job? 苏利 查理的秘密工作有线索了吗
[13:49] Nothing that explains that 125 grand. 没有可以解释那125000美金的
[13:51] The only thing I’ve been able to dig up so far 我目前查到的唯一线索是
[13:53] is some personal appearance trips to Russia 在过去几年间
[13:54] over the last few years. 他去过几次俄国
[13:55] Russia? 俄国
[13:56] Oh, yeah. “2 Cool For School” is huge over there. 《跩哥不上学》在那边很火
[13:58] Dewey is to Russia what David Hasselhoff is to Germany. 杜威在俄国就像大卫·哈塞尔霍夫在德国
[14:01] Oh, I-I did catch a break off his credit card. 我还在他信用卡上有所发现
[14:03] I got a line on a cab 他出事那天
[14:05] that picked Charlie up the day he got killed. 有辆出租车去接过他
[14:06] Where’d it take him? 送他去哪里
[14:07] His sublet. But here’s the kicker. 他的转租房 关键在于
[14:08] Another dude hopped in the backseat, 另外一个人也上了车
[14:10] and the two of them got in a huge fight. 他俩打了起来
[14:11] Did you get a description? 有相貌描述吗
[14:12] Uh, no. Better. I got a name. 没有 有更好的 知道名字
[14:14] His former co-star Ramon Russo. 是他以前的合作演员 雷蒙·罗素
[14:16] Oh, yeah. He played the Jock Marco, right? 对 他演体优生马克
[14:19] So… you have seen the show. 原来你也看过
[14:22] Just caught it by accident once. It was… 就是偶尔看过一眼
[14:24] Oh. Well, then as you might know, 那也许你知道
[14:26] not only did Ramon play Marco, but word is, 不仅雷蒙演过马克 还有传言说
[14:28] they hated each other. 他们憎恨对方
[14:29] Maybe that feud led to murder. 也许就是不和才导致了谋杀
[14:34] It was an accident. 那是个意外
[14:37] I tried to walk away, but he pushed me first. 我本来想走的 但是他先推了我
[14:41] I didn’t mean to kill him, I swear. 我不想杀他的 我发誓
[14:43] Ramon Russo? 雷蒙·罗素
[14:48] My apologies, you guys. 抱歉了 大伙儿
[14:50] I’m telling you, this happens to me all the time, 跟你们说 这种事经常有
[14:52] whether I’m out there on the street, 不管是我在外面
[14:54] or here teaching class. 还是在这里上课
[14:56] So, how can I help you fellas? 有什么事吗
[14:58] You want a… an autographed picture, what? 你们是想要签名照片还是什么
[15:00] How about some of your time? 借用你一些时间如何
[15:02] Maybe even decades of it. 可能要几十年
[15:04] I’m telling you, Charlie’s death is a personal tragedy for me 查理的死 对我个人来说是个悲剧
[15:07] and a huge loss for the acting community, 也是演员界的巨大损失
[15:09] and I’ll do anything I can to help you find 我会尽一切所能帮助你们
[15:11] whoever did this to him. 抓住凶手
[15:13] We understand you shared a cab ride with him yesterday. 我们了解到你昨天和他一同搭坐出租车
[15:15] That’s right. We… we left work together. 是的 我们一起收工
[15:17] Oh. You worked with him? 你和他一起工作
[15:19] On what? And did it involve chickens? 干什么 和鸡有关吗
[15:22] Chickens? No! we were doing “2 Cool For School.” 鸡 不是 我们在拍《跩哥不上学》
[15:26] But that show’s been off the air for 20 years. 但那部剧已经停播20年了
[15:28] No, man. We’re doing a reunion movie. 不是 我们在拍重聚电影
[15:30] You are? 真的吗
[15:32] I mean, this is just the first we’re hearing of it. 这还是我们第一次听说
[15:34] It’s on the down-low. You know, we all had to sign 拍摄是保密的 我们都签了
[15:36] those confidentiality agreements. 那种保密协议
[15:38] But to be honest… 实话实说
[15:40] I had a lot of other projects in the works. 我本来有很多其他剧
[15:42] Charlie begged me to do it. 是查理求我来拍的
[15:44] He said, you know, it’d be fun 他说 我们这些兄弟
[15:45] to get the old gang back together, you know? 再聚在一起会很有趣的
[15:47] Even with all the bad blood between you two? 即便你们两个不和吗
[15:49] I mean, wasn’t your character– Marco– 你的角色马克
[15:51] originally supposed to be the star of the show? 最开始的设定不是主演吗
[15:52] And then Dewey caught fire, stole the spotlight. 杜威火了 抢了风头
[15:56] Stole your spotlight. 抢了你的风头
[15:58] We were kids back then. 我们那时候还小
[15:59] I mean, that show did a lot of great things for all of us. 那部剧让我们都受益良多
[16:02] Whatever issues we had, 不管我们有什么矛盾
[16:04] we buried the hatchet a long time ago. 我们很久之前就冰释前嫌了
[16:06] Not according to your cabbie. 你的出租车司机可不是这么说的
[16:08] He said the two of you got into a big fight. 他说你们两个打起来了
[16:11] Yeah, I lost my temper because he was wasting my time. 是 我生气了 因为他在浪费我的时间
[16:14] He was disrespecting the craft. 他消极怠工
[16:16] Charlie didn’t know any of the lines. 查理记不住台词
[16:18] I mean, I’m telling you, he was never like that. 他以前从不这样
[16:20] He was–he was always real good 他一向
[16:22] with that kind of stuff, you know? 很擅长记台词什么的
[16:24] You’re saying there was something going on with Charlie. 你是说查理有心事
[16:26] Definitely. 绝对有
[16:27] It started a couple days ago. 两三天前开始的
[16:28] He started showing up anxious and tired. 他开始变得很焦虑 很疲倦
[16:31] And I asked him what was wrong, but he wouldn’t say. 我问过他怎么了 他不肯说
[16:35] Where were you last night between 11:30 and 1:30? 昨晚11:30到1:30你在哪里
[16:39] So Ramon’s girlfriend Yasmine confirms the story. 雷蒙的女朋友亚斯明证实了他的话
[16:42] He was home all nights running lines with her. 他昨晚一直在家和她对台词
[16:43] Lines like, “I’m the biggest deal to ever walk these halls.” 比如说”我是这里最牛逼的人”
[16:47] Ramon slipped me a signed copy of the script– 雷蒙给了我一份签名的剧本
[16:49] “2 Cool For School— Those Who Can’t, Teach.” 《跩哥不上学: 一事无成去教书》
[16:52] Really? Well–well, what’s the storyline? 真的吗 情节是什么
[16:54] Dewey and Marco are back at Bayview High as faculty. 杜威和马克回到湾景高中当老师
[16:57] Dewey is the brainy science teacher, 杜威是聪明的科学老师
[16:59] While Marco is reliving his glory days as the football coach. 马克重拾光辉岁月当了橄榄球教练
[17:02] Oh, no. When Dewey runs into 不 当杜威在休息室
[17:04] the sexy German teacher– Mrs. Pozman– 遇见性感的德语老师
[17:06] in the break room, he says… 波兹曼夫人时 他说
[17:08] – “Hubba, hubba.” – “Hubba, hubba.” -哈巴 哈巴 -哈巴 哈巴
[17:10] “Hubba, Hubba.” 哈巴 哈巴
[17:15] Anyway, I, uh, talked to the office staff at the movie set, 我和片场的工作人员谈过了
[17:18] and not only has Charlie been acting weird lately, 查理不仅最近表现得很怪
[17:20] but two days ago, he sweet-talked the accountant 而且两天前 他哄着会计
[17:22] into letting him look over the books. 让他看了账本
[17:24] Why would the star care about the budget of the show? 明星为什么在乎剧组预算呢
[17:26] I don’t know, but the accountant told me 不知道 不过会计说
[17:28] that Charlie said he’d found irregularities. 查理发现了不合法的地方
[17:30] And get this. He made her swear 听好了 他逼她发誓
[17:32] not to tell the film’s producer Hank Harper 不能告诉制片人汉克·哈勃
[17:34] that he’d been poking around. 他四处打听 查探
[17:36] Hank Harper? I’ve heard of him. 汉克·哈勃 我听过这个人
[17:38] Rumor was he chased a director off set 有传言说他拿球棍
[17:40] with a baseball bat. 追打过一个导演
[17:41] Check this out. Though he’s never been convicted, 看这个 虽然罪名从未成立过
[17:44] Hank Harper has faced numerous charges of 但汉克·哈勃面临着
[17:46] embezzling money 多起挪用公款的控诉
[17:48] from the films that he’s worked on. 都来自他经手的电影
[17:49] If Charlie would have found out that Hank 如果查理发现汉克
[17:50] was skimming money from the movie… 在挪用电影经费
[17:52] Then maybe Hank gave Charlie the hook. 也许汉克解雇了查理[给了他一钩子]
[17:58] According to the production office, 制作办公室的人说
[17:59] Hank Harper’s somewhere here on this set. 汉克·哈勃在片场的某个地方
[18:02] What could they even be filming if the star is dead? 主角都死了他们怎么还在拍
[18:04] Probably the scenes without Dewey. 可能是没有杜威的戏份
[18:05] Or scenes that explain why he’s not in the whole movie. 或是解释他为什么没出现的戏份
[18:08] Or he’s back from the dead. 或是他死而复生
[18:09] The Zombie Apocalypse version. Now that I would watch. 僵尸末日版 那我可要看一看了
[18:11] No, look, right there. 你看
[18:15] There’s another one. 还有一个
[18:18] They must be re-casting the part. 他们肯定是在重新选角
[18:20] What? There’s only one Dewey Hancock. 搞什么 杜威·汉考克是独一无二的
[18:22] Yeah? Tell him that. 是吗 跟他去说
[18:24] Action! 开拍
[18:25] Dewey, thanks for giving up a friday night 杜威 谢谢你腾出周五晚
[18:27] to chaperone the dance with me. 陪我监管舞会
[18:29] I’ll see you there. 到时候见
[18:31] Hubba, hubba. 哈巴 哈巴
[18:32] No, no, no! 不不不
[18:34] “hubba, hubba” is not just a catchphrase, “哈巴 哈巴”不仅仅是一句口头禅
[18:36] It is the essence of your character. 它是这个角色的精髓
[18:39] “hubba, hubba” comes from here, not here. “哈巴 哈巴”发自内心 而不是用大脑
[18:42] And, Svetlana, make him work for the “hubba, hubba.” 斯维特拉娜 让他找到”哈巴 哈巴”的感觉
[18:46] No! No! 不不
[18:47] Forget it. Please. Come on. You tried this before. 算了吧 拜托 你已经问过了
[18:49] – The answer’s no. – Hank Harper. -不行 -汉克·哈勃
[18:51] It’s too late, pretty boy. 你来晚了 帅哥
[18:52] We already cast the muscular P.E. teacher. 肌肉男体育老师的角色已经选定了
[18:56] N.Y.P.D. 纽约警局
[18:58] We’re here about Charlie Reynolds. 我们是为了查理·雷诺兹的死来的
[19:00] I’m gonna have to call you back. 我再联系你
[19:03] Charlie was a great kid, a real pro. 查理是个好孩子 行家里手
[19:05] Working with him reminded me of the pictures I did with Pacino. 跟他共事让我回忆起跟帕西诺共事的时光
[19:08] You worked with Al Pacino? 你跟阿尔·帕西诺共事过
[19:10] Barry Pacino. No relation. 巴里·帕西诺 不过毫无关系
[19:13] Every bit as talented, and taller. 一样有本事 长得还更高
[19:15] If you have such a high opinion of Charlie, 既然你对查理的评价这么高
[19:16] how come you’re already replacing him? 为什么找人替换他
[19:18] Look, you gotta understand, 你们得明白
[19:19] there’s a lot of money at stake here. 利益攸关
[19:20] The show must go on. 演出必须继续
[19:22] Ah! I’ve been there. 我也经历过
[19:24] My book “Nikki Heat” got made into a movie a few years back. 我的小说《妮基·希特》几年前拍成电影了
[19:26] Didn’t that go straight to DVD? 不是直接发行DVD了吗
[19:28] There were script issues. 剧本有些问题
[19:30] And… casting issues and directing issues. 还有…选角问题和导演问题
[19:32] Did Charlie have any problems with anyone on set? 查理跟片场工作人员有冲突吗
[19:35] Not that I’m aware of. 据我所知没有
[19:36] Everybody loved him. What’s not to love? 人人都喜欢他 没理由不喜欢啊
[19:39] He took a look at the accounting books recently. 他最近查看了会计账簿
[19:41] Any idea why? 知道为什么吗
[19:42] Can’t imagine. Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. 猜不出来 喂喂
[19:44] – Easy. – Well, we might. -小心点 -我们知道
[19:45] Maybe Charlie thought somebody was skimming money. 也许是查理认为有人中饱私囊
[19:48] Yes, we heard about your penchant for creative bookkeeping. 我们听说你喜欢做假账
[19:53] Wait. You think I killed him? 慢着 你们以为我杀了他
[19:56] Well, if Charlie found out that you were up to your old tricks, 如果查理发现你故技重施
[19:59] it would be motive. 这就是杀人动机
[20:00] First of all, I was here all night doing script changes. 首先 我整晚都在这里改剧本
[20:03] Plus I may have been caught with my hand in the cookie jar in the past, 再说以前的话我可能稍微揩点油
[20:05] but I’m not stupid enough 但现在我不会那么傻
[20:07] to steal from the Russians. 去从俄国佬手里偷钱
[20:09] The Russians? 俄国佬
[20:10] Yeah, they’re financing this picture. 是啊 是他们投资的
[20:12] They want to make this into a franchise. 他们想把它做成系列电影
[20:13] This is my meal ticket! 这可是我的饭票
[20:15] So if there’s anything hinky with the books, 所以如果账簿有哪里不妥的
[20:16] it’s not ’cause of me. 跟我无关
[20:18] Yeah, well, we’re not gonna take your word for that. 我们不会相信你的一面之辞
[20:20] We’re gonna need to see those books. 我们要看看账簿
[20:21] Oh, oh, yeah. 好吧
[20:24] They’re all yours. 都给你们
[20:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:26] We’re gonna need one of these hats, too. 我们还要一顶帽子
[20:29] You know what I don’t get? 我有一点不明白
[20:31] You’re wearing that hat. There’s a lot you don’t get. 你戴着那顶帽子 不明白的东西多了
[20:33] Let’s say Hank did embezzle money 假设汉克真的挪用了公款
[20:34] and killed Charlie to silence him. 然后杀了查理封口
[20:35] Why are the feds involved? 联调局怎么牵扯进来了
[20:37] Maybe it has something to do with the Russians. 可能跟俄国佬有关系
[20:39] Well, if we knew the feds’ angle, 如果我们掌握了联调局的切入点
[20:40] we’d have a leg up on solving this. 就能占据先机了
[20:42] Sorry, guys, I have yet to come up with 不好意思 我还没想出
[20:44] a crazy genius… theories yet. 疯狂超赞的想法
[20:48] You don’t need to, 不需要
[20:49] not when you can go directly to the source. 你可以直接接触消息源头
[20:51] Get Beckett to give us the lowdown. 让贝克特告诉我们内幕
[20:53] Okay, wait a minute– 等一下
[20:54] We get much-needed case information, 我们得到急需的案件资料
[20:56] you get to clear up any lingering doubts about your loyalty. 你能解决纠结不清的忠诚问题
[20:59] Everybody wins. 双赢
[21:00] Okay, guys, no, I can’t do that, all right? 好吧 伙计们 我不能这么做
[21:02] After D.C., we promised we wouldn’t– 特区那事之后 我们保证不
[21:04] We did you a solid getting you on this case, Castle. 我们帮你争取到参与这个案子 卡塞尔
[21:07] It’s time to pay up. 这人情是时候还了
[21:10] Guys… 伙计们
[21:11] This is my fiancee. 她是我未婚妻
[21:13] Okay? What does it say about our future 好吗 如果我频频越界
[21:15] if I keep pushing the boundaries? 会影响我们的未来啊
[21:17] Castle, your whole relationship is built 卡塞尔 你们的关系就建立在
[21:20] on a foundation of your boundary pushing. 你各种越界之上
[21:25] Good point. 说得好
[21:34] I got your text. 收到你的短信了
[21:36] I just wanted to check in with you. 我就是想跟你见见面
[21:37] You know, it must be weird for you 换了身份
[21:38] being back here at the precinct, 回到局里办案
[21:40] – working a case. – Yeah. Yeah, it is. -很怪吧 -是啊
[21:43] Yeah. Especially since Mccord’s little gag order 特别是自从麦考德下达禁言令
[21:45] prevents you from accessing 不让你接近
[21:47] your most effective investigative tool… 最得力的破案工具
[21:50] Me. 我
[21:51] Yeah, you are a tool, all right? 好吧 你是工具[混蛋]
[21:54] So, uh… 那么
[21:56] She’s not here right now, 趁她现在不在
[21:57] so what’s the harm in giving me a little tidbit? 透点消息给我没什么大碍吧
[22:05] This is a bribe. 你这是在行贿
[22:06] Castle, you’re bribing me with a latte? 卡塞尔 你用一杯拿铁向我行贿
[22:10] No, I am not. 没有 我没有
[22:11] Come on. Don’t be ridiculous. 得了 别说笑了
[22:13] This is low, even for you. 太下作了 即使是对你来说
[22:15] Look, I can solve this. 听着 我能解决这个案子
[22:16] I just need a little more to go on. 只是需要更多信息接着查
[22:18] Castle… 卡塞尔
[22:19] You’re not gonna Castle me on this one. 你别跟我来这套
[22:21] Okay, she’s coming. 她过来了
[22:22] Just nod once if it’s about the Russians, 如果跟俄国佬有关就点一下头
[22:23] twice if it’s about something else. 如果关于其他事就点两下头
[22:26] Twice. About something else. 两下 是关于其他事
[22:29] Three times. What’s– 三下 那是
[22:31] What does th– what does that mean? 那是…什么意思
[22:32] What–how come– I don’t know what that means. 什么…为什么…我不明白
[22:34] Beckett. 贝克特
[22:34] We got a lead. Let’s go. 有线索 我们走
[22:37] See you, Castle. 再见啦 卡塞尔
[22:38] What does th– what does three nods mean? 点三下头是什么意思
[22:46] Well? 如何
[22:48] I tried, but… 我试过了 但是…
[22:49] She won’t talk to me about the case. 她不肯告诉我案子的事
[22:51] Well, where did the two of them go just now? 那她们两个要去哪
[22:52] Yeah, she wouldn’t tell me that, either. 她也没告诉我
[22:54] Hey, I was just– 我只是
[22:55] I can’t even look at you right now. 我现在不想理你
[22:57] Hey, guys, I think we found something 伙计们 我们找到一些
[22:58] in these books Charlie was looking into. 查理所看账簿上的线索
[23:00] I went over them, and there’s no signs 我都看过了
[23:02] of any financial shenanigans. 没有商业诈骗的迹象
[23:03] The balance sheet seems kosher, but, um, 资产负债表看上去很干净 但是
[23:06] check out this ledger entry. 看看这个分类账条目
[23:08] That is the number we found in Charlie’s pocket. 这个数字跟查理口袋里找到的一样
[23:11] This must be that irregularity that Charlie was talking about. 这就是查理口中的异常部分
[23:13] But what does it mean? 但这是什么意思呢
[23:14] Well, it corresponds to an invoice number 这是从俄罗斯运来的
[23:16] for a shipment of camera equipment for the movie 电影摄像设备的
[23:18] sent over from Russia. 发票号码
[23:19] What makes that an irregularity? 这有什么异常的
[23:21] Well, for one thing, it’d be a lot cheaper 首先 在这里租摄像机
[23:22] just to rent cameras here. 便宜多了
[23:23] Not only that, 不仅如此
[23:24] but the shipment was sent to a warehouse in Brooklyn… 货物还运到了布鲁克林的一家仓库
[23:26] which happens to be right next to a chicken processing plant. 隔壁正好是一家鸡加工厂
[23:29] Which explains the poop on Charlie’s shoes. 这就解释了查理鞋上的粪便了
[23:31] Charlie went to that warehouse right before he was killed. 查理被杀之前去了那间仓库
[23:34] Maybe whoever killed him came from there. 也许凶手也去了那
[23:40] Looks deserted. 看起来是个废弃仓库
[23:41] Yeah, that doesn’t mean that it is. 是 但并不代表真的被废弃了
[23:43] This place could be teeming with bloodthirsty cossacks. 这里可能涌现一大群残忍的哥萨克人
[23:47] – Do you have an extra gun? – Not for you. -你还有枪吗 -没你的份
[23:53] At least we know we’re in the right place. 至少我们来对地方了
[23:54] I definitely stepped in something. 我肯定踩到了什么东西
[24:05] Hey, guys, I found it. 伙计们 我找到了
[24:07] I found the shipment. Same invoice number. 我找到了货物 一样的发票号
[24:16] It is just camera gear. 只是一些摄像器材
[24:18] Wait a minute. It’s a false bottom. 等等 这是个假底
[24:21] All right. 好的
[24:27] My mother always said that the film business was tough. 我妈总说电影生意很难做
[24:30] That’s why the Russians are financing that dumbass movie. 这就是为什么俄罗斯人为这部愚蠢的电影筹资
[24:32] They’re using the production to smuggle in illegal weapons. 他们利用拍电影走私非法武器
[24:35] It’s like “Argo,” but with guns. 就像《逃离德黑兰》 只是换成了枪
[24:36] Put the gun down and show me your hands! 放下枪 双手举起来
[24:39] Now turn around slowly. 现在慢慢转身
[24:45] What the hell are you guys doing here? 你们在这干什么
[24:47] We’re finding the guns you’re looking for. 我们找到了你们在找的枪
[24:50] What guns? 什么枪
[24:52] You didn’t know about the guns? 你们不知道枪的事吗
[24:55] We came here to observe and report. 我们此行是为了观察和汇报
[24:57] We don’t know any more about this case than you do. 关于这件案子我们没你们知道的多
[25:00] Well, then how did you guys get here? 那你们怎么会到这
[25:02] By retracing our victim’s movements. 通过重现被害人的行踪
[25:04] He came here the day he died. 他被杀那天来过这
[25:06] He must have come across these guns. 他肯定是无意间发现这些枪
[25:07] I’ll contact the A.T.F., have them secure the weapons. 我会联系烟草火器与爆炸物管理局保护这些武器
[25:10] Not so fast, Clarice. 别这么快 克拉丽斯
[25:12] We’re the ones who found ’em, 这是我们找到的
[25:14] So N.Y.P.D.’s gonna be the one booking these into evidence. 所以纽约警察会把这些归为证据
[25:16] That’s where you’re both wrong! 你们都错了
[25:19] These guns aren’t going anywhere. 这些枪哪也不会去
[25:24] Put your weapon down now. 放下你的武器
[25:26] You’re the jogger. The guy who found the body. 你是那个慢跑者 发现尸体的人
[25:29] Just put the gun down. We’re federal agents. 放下枪 我们是联邦探员
[25:32] I’m a federal agent, too. 我也是
[25:33] Name’s Ethan Wright. I’m C.I.A. 我叫伊森·怀特 中情局的人
[25:36] Have Mario Lopez here make the call. 让拉丁壮男打个电话 一切就清楚了
[25:39] Assuming you are who you say you are, 就算你说的一切属实
[25:41] why would the C.I.A. be involved? 中情局为什么牵涉其中呢
[25:43] Charlie Reynolds was working for us. 查理·雷诺兹在为我们做事
[25:44] I recruited him two years ago. 两年前我雇了他
[25:46] Dewey was a spy? 杜威是个间谍
[25:48] We used him to infiltrate the family of Anton Renkov. 我们利用他渗入安东·伦科夫家族
[25:50] Anton Renkov? I know that name. 安东·伦科夫 我听说过
[25:52] He’s the most notorious gangster in all Russia. 在俄罗斯他是臭名远昭的黑帮老大
[25:55] He’s also a major fan of “2 Cool For School.” 他也是《跩哥不上学》的狂热粉丝
[25:57] That’s why Charlie was taking all those trips to Russia. 那就是为什么查理去俄罗斯的原因
[26:00] That’s right. They love him there, 没错 那里的人喜欢他
[26:01] So I approached him about using those trips 所以我找到他 希望利用他
[26:03] to gather intel on Renkov and his organization. 收集伦科夫及他的黑帮组织的情报
[26:06] Charlie didn’t hesitate. He was good. 查理毫不犹豫答应了 他是个好人
[26:08] Turned out he was a better actor 事实上他的演技
[26:09] than most people gave him credit for. 比大部分人想的要好
[26:10] That’s what I’ve been saying. 我就是这个意思
[26:12] Yo. This guy checks out. 这家伙身份核实了
[26:14] Thank god. My arm. 谢天谢地 胳膊快麻了
[26:15] So Anton Renkov was using the movie 这么说安东·伦科夫利用这部电影
[26:18] as a front to smuggle arms into the U.S. 做为幌子为俄罗斯黑帮
[26:21] for the Russian mob. 走私武器进美国
[26:22] And Charlie’s job was to find those guns. 而查理的任务就是找到这些枪
[26:24] More or less. 差不多是这样
[26:26] He contacted me a couple of days ago. 几天前他联系了我
[26:28] He told me that he’d located the shipment. 告诉我他已经找到了货物
[26:30] We set up a meet so we could get him a G.P.S. tracker 我们安排了会面 打算给他一个GPS追踪器
[26:33] to attach to the guns. 安防在枪支上
[26:34] When he didn’t call, I started looking for him. 他没打电话给我 我开始找他
[26:37] Would have been nice if you told us sooner. 你可以早点告诉我们的
[26:38] What can I say? It was need-to-know. 怎么说呢 需者方知
[26:40] We needed you to monitor the investigation 我们需要你监控这次调查
[26:42] So N.Y.P.D. didn’t get too close to the Russians 以防纽约警察惊动俄罗斯人
[26:45] to compromise our operation. 从而损害我们的行动
[26:46] We also figured you might lead us to the weapons, 我们也想到你们会指引我们找到军火
[26:48] which you did. 你们真的找到了
[26:49] So… what happens now? 那现在怎么办
[26:51] We hope that Renkov sends the guns on 我们希望伦科夫拿走这些枪
[26:53] to wherever they’re going… 不论这些枪去往何地
[26:55] So we can track them. 我们就可以追踪它们
[26:57] And you guys walk away. 而你们可以走了
[27:00] I can’t believe Charlie was spying 不敢相信查理被派去
[27:01] on Anton Renkov and his organization. 安东·伦科夫和黑帮组织身边做间谍
[27:03] – Any of them look familiar? – Yeah. -有没有哪个熟面孔 -有
[27:05] I saw about three of those Russians on the movie set. 我看到三个俄罗斯人出现在电影片场
[27:08] Mm-hmm. And according to interpol, 根据国际刑警那边的资料
[27:09] all of them got criminal records back in the motherland– 他们在本国都有犯罪记录
[27:11] Assault, murder, all kinds of bad stuff. 袭击 谋杀 坏事做尽
[27:14] I bet one of them found out that Charlie was a spy, 我猜他们其中一个发现了查理是个间谍
[27:15] and they killed him. 然后杀了他
[27:16] Especially since we know that Charlie 尤其当我们知道
[27:18] was followed to the warehouse. 查理去仓库的时候被跟踪
[27:20] Based on what? 基于什么
[27:22] We tracked Charlie’s movements 我们通过查理的手机信号
[27:24] by triangulating the cell towers that his phone pinged off, 三角定位追踪查理的行踪
[27:27] and then we used that time stamp 之后我们用时间标志
[27:29] to pull satellite footage of the warehouse. 拿到了仓库的卫星录像
[27:32] How’d you guys get there? 你们怎么找到那的
[27:34] Chicken poop. 鸡粪
[27:37] Well, whatever works. 不管怎么找到的
[27:38] We knew someone was following him. 我们知道有人跟踪他
[27:40] That’s what I’d investigate. 这就是调查的方向
[27:42] Actually, we need to hit pause on the investigation. 事实上 我们要暂停调查了
[27:44] Word just came down from D.C. 特区那边下通知了
[27:46] Why? 为什么
[27:46] C.I.A. doesn’t believe Renkov knows Charlie was a mole. 中情局不相信伦科夫知道查理是间谍
[27:49] They think the Russians would have moved the weapons 他们认为俄罗斯人会转移那些武器
[27:51] If they knew. 如果他们知道的话
[27:51] Well, we’re not interested in the weapons. 我们对那些武器没兴趣
[27:53] We just want to solve his murder. 我们只是想破谋杀案
[27:54] And D.C. Has a problem with that. 特区对此也有问题
[27:56] You talk to these Russians, it could kick up some dust, 你们跟俄罗斯人谈话 会打草惊蛇
[27:58] set off their alarms about Charlie Reynolds 引起他们对查理·雷诺兹的警觉
[28:00] and jeopardize the C.I.A. operation. 这会影响中情局的行动
[28:02] Okay. So by “pause,” what you really mean is “stop.” 那你的暂停调查意思就是停止调查
[28:07] I know how you feel, 我知道你的感受
[28:08] but this case intersects with national security issues. 但这个案子牵涉到国家安全
[28:12] I’m sorry, but it’s over. 我很抱歉 但一切都结束了
[28:30] Got your text. What time’s your flight? 收到你的短信了 你几点的飞机
[28:32] Tomorrow morning. 明天早上
[28:34] So listen. 听着
[28:34] I’m, uh, sorry about that whole bribe thing. 关于收买你那件事我很抱歉
[28:38] I should have known you were incorruptible. 我早该清楚你是清廉的
[28:39] Yeah, I wouldn’t say that. 我可不这么认为
[28:42] Well, then allow me to try and corrupt you 那么 允许我试着带坏你
[28:46] A little later at my place, 待会儿在我家
[28:48] Where we can finally have some alone time. 我们终于可以二人世界
[28:52] And by “alone time,” I mean you and me and… 我说的二人世界 指的是你和我
[28:55] My mother and Alexis and… Pi. 还有我妈和阿莱克西斯还有…派
[29:01] That… 这个
[29:02] That sounds… crowded. 听起来有点挤
[29:05] Yeah. 是的
[29:06] You know what? Why don’t you just give me a call 等你们破了这个案子
[29:08] after you guys have solved the case? 给我打个电话
[29:10] Didn’t you hear McCord? The case is wrapped. 你没听麦考德说的吗 案子结束了
[29:15] Is it? 是吗
[29:24] This whole “greater good” thing blows. “牺牲小我”什么的最操蛋
[29:26] Charlie died serving his country. 查理是为国牺牲的
[29:28] He deserves justice. 他应该得到公道
[29:29] What happened to Beckett? She used to understand that. 贝克特怎么了 她以前明白这个道理的
[29:31] I think she still does. 我认为她依旧明白
[29:42] This must be the satellite footage 这个应该就是贝克特所说的
[29:43] Beckett was talking about. 卫星摄像
[29:45] And there’s Charlie entering the warehouse. 这里拍到查理走进仓库
[29:49] Uh, gentlemen? 先生们
[29:51] I take it you’re finishing up paperwork on the case 我猜你们是在处理那个已经结束调查的
[29:54] that you are no longer investigating? 案子的文书工作
[29:57] – You bet. – Yes, sir. – Absolutely. -没错 -是的 头 -必须的
[29:58] Good. Carry on. 很好 继续吧
[30:04] Okay. You see him? 看到这个人了吗
[30:06] Beckett was right. Charlie was followed. 贝克特说的没错 查理被人跟踪了
[30:09] And look, he’s wearing a baseball cap to be incognito. 而且他还带着棒球帽做伪装
[30:12] Not incognito enough. Check out the design on that hat. 隐藏得不够深呀 你看帽子上的图案
[30:15] Just like the… 就跟我拿的那顶
[30:18] “2 Cool For School” crew hat that I got. 《跩哥不上学》的剧组帽子一样
[30:20] The one you made fun of. 那顶被你取笑的帽子
[30:21] So whoever followed Charlie came from the movie set. 所以跟踪查理的人是剧组里的人
[30:27] Thanks for your time. 谢谢
[30:28] Guys, nobody at the production office 伙计们 剧组上的人都说
[30:30] saw Charlie being followed. 没看到有人跟踪查理
[30:32] But soon as he was done filming for the day, 但是那天他录影一结束
[30:34] a P.A. gave him a ride to a bodega in Brooklyn. 就让私人助理开车送他去了布鲁克林的一个杂货铺
[30:36] That bodega — five blocks from the warehouse. 那个杂货铺离仓库只有五个街区
[30:39] This is the security cam footage from outside the bodega. 这是杂货铺外面的摄像头的监控录像
[30:41] And based on the time stamp, 根据时间
[30:42] this is when the P.A. dropped Charlie off. 私人助理正是这个时候把查理送到那
[30:46] That’s him. There he is. 来了 是他
[30:49] Okay… 好的
[30:51] and… 接着
[30:52] there’s our guy in the crew hat. 之后就是戴帽子那家伙了
[30:54] I can’t quite make out his face. 看不清他的脸
[30:57] Try a different angle. 换个角度试试
[31:00] Ah, I’m gonna try zooming in. 我拉近画面试试
[31:04] That’s the actress from the movie. 那是电影里的女演员
[31:06] Wait a minute. She’s not just an actress. 等一下 她不只是个演员
[31:09] She’s also Svetlana Renkov. 她还是斯维特拉娜·伦科夫
[31:12] She’s Anton’s niece. 她是安东的侄女
[31:14] Hubba, hubba. 哈巴 哈巴
[31:17] So basically your people did exactly 也就是说你们的人做了
[31:19] what I told them not to do? 我明确说明不要做的事
[31:20] You put us in a difficult spot when you decided 当你认为中情局的行动
[31:22] that the C.I.A.’s agenda was more important 比破谋杀案更重要的那刻起
[31:25] than solving a murder? 我们就已经骑虎难下了
[31:26] I didn’t decide anything. Orders came down. 这不是我的决定 我也只是听命而行
[31:28] This is not my first rodeo 这不是我第一次
[31:30] dealing with the folks down in D.C. 对付华府来的人了
[31:32] Soon enough, 很快 对于你们来说
[31:33] the name “Charlie Reynolds” will be a distant memory for you. 查理·雷诺兹就消失在记忆的长河里了
[31:36] But not for us. 但是我们则不会
[31:37] He may not have had a grieving mother 也许他没有伤心欲绝的母亲
[31:39] or a wife waiting for him, 或是妻子在家等候
[31:42] but his killer should not go unpunished. 但是他的凶手仍应得到惩罚
[31:45] Regardless, 不管怎么说
[31:47] I can’t let you take a run at Svetlana Renkov. 我都不能让你们去审问斯维特拉娜·伦科夫
[31:51] Look, the whole reason 中情局之所以停了这个案子
[31:52] the C.I.A. is shutting this case down 就是因为他们坚信
[31:54] is because they are convinced that the Russians 俄国佬还不知道
[31:57] didn’t realize that Charlie was a spy. 查理是个间谍
[31:59] But Anton’s niece following Charlie 但是安东的侄女在跟踪他
[32:01] seems to contradict that. 这似乎跟他们的结论不符
[32:03] And if the Russians did get on to Charlie, 而且如果俄国佬真的盯上了查理
[32:05] wouldn’t the C.I.A. want to know 中情局应该也希望知道
[32:06] that their mission is compromised? 他们的行动暴露了吧
[32:09] Okay. 好吧
[32:10] In the spirit of containment… 为了控制住局面
[32:16] let’s talk to Svetlana. 我们去找斯维特拉娜聊聊吧
[32:20] You followed him. 你跟踪了他
[32:21] You followed him to the warehouse. 你跟踪他到了仓库
[32:23] Yes. 是的
[32:24] Why did he go there? 他为什么要去仓库
[32:29] He was looking for guns. 他在找枪
[32:31] And that was when you realized… 你也正是在那个时候意识到
[32:34] he was about to betray your family, 他要背叛你的家人
[32:35] and so you told them. 所以你就告密了
[32:37] I told no one. 我没告诉任何人
[32:38] You didn’t even tell your uncle Anton 你甚至没告诉你的叔叔安东
[32:40] – or your other relatives? – No. -或是其他亲戚吗 -没有
[32:42] I knew Charlie was a spy, 我知道查理是间谍
[32:44] but I never said so to my family. 但我从来没跟家人透露过
[32:46] I would die first. 我宁愿先死
[32:48] We were in love. 我和查理相爱了
[32:51] I’m sorry. What? 抱歉 你说什么
[32:54] I can show you our love letters. 我可以拿我们的情书给你看
[32:57] You mock Dewey, but not only was he a secret agent, 你笑话杜威 可他不仅仅是秘密特工
[33:00] look at that. 还抱得美人归
[33:02] He was a stud. 他风流倜傥
[33:03] It’s Romeo and Juliet… 这简直就是罗密欧与朱丽叶
[33:05] with a nerdy Romeo. 只不过罗密欧是个书呆子
[33:06] And a smokin’-hot Russian Juliet. 而朱丽叶是个超级火辣的俄国妹
[33:08] We fell in love the moment we met. 我们是一见钟情
[33:11] For two years, I only saw Charlie 两年来我只有在查理
[33:12] when he came to Anton’s parties in Russia. 来俄国参加安东的派对时才有机会见他
[33:15] He knew I wanted to get away — 他知道我想逃离
[33:18] away from that life. 逃离那种生活
[33:19] So when Anton paid for the movie, 所以当安东投资这部电影时
[33:21] Charlie said it was a-a perfect chance 查理说这是我来美国
[33:23] for me to come here, for us to be together. 我们俩团聚的绝佳机会
[33:26] Okay, if all of that’s true, 如果你说的都是事实的话
[33:27] then why did you trail him to the warehouse? 那你又为什么要跟踪他到仓库去呢
[33:30] To beg him not to look for those guns. 我想求他不要去找那些枪
[33:32] I was afraid my family would find out. 我担心我的家人会发现
[33:36] And did they? 事实上呢
[33:37] No. If they knew, I would be dead, too. 没发现 不然的话我也死定了
[33:39] I told him to stop, but Charlie wouldn’t listen to me. 我叫查理罢手 但他不肯听我的
[33:42] He said he had to finish this one last mission 他说在我们消失之前
[33:45] before we disappeared. 他必须完成这个最后的任务
[33:47] What do you mean, disappeared? 你说消失是什么意思
[33:49] We were going to run away and start over. 我们准备私奔然后重新开始
[33:51] We were supposed to leave today, 我们原定在今天离开的
[33:53] get away from my family, get a fresh start. 逃离我的家庭 重新开始
[33:57] Charlie wanted to leave everything behind — 查理想抛下过去的一切
[34:00] the spying, the acting, 间谍工作 演艺工作
[34:02] the stupid character of Dewey. 和杜威那个愚蠢的角色
[34:03] What about his apartment? He just spent a lot of money 那他的公寓呢 他可是刚花了一大笔钱
[34:06] renovating it. 重新装修呢
[34:07] He was leaving that, too. 也不要了
[34:11] I mean, he could have gone to the roof 他可能忍不住
[34:12] for one last look at the place, say good-bye. 想要再最后看一眼那个地方 道个别
[34:15] He didn’t have to. He knew it was in good hands. 他用不着 他知道公寓会有人照顾的
[34:18] He was giving it to a friend. 他把它赠给了一个朋友
[34:19] That’s why he was there that night. 所以他那晚才会在那
[34:22] Who’s the friend? 那位朋友是谁
[34:28] I can’t believe it. 这太难以置信了
[34:31] It’s not who I would have expected. 真没想到是他
[34:36] He was hiding in plain sight this whole time. 他一直躲在我们眼皮底下
[34:44] Ramon. 雷蒙
[34:47] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[34:53] Now, Ramon, you told us 雷蒙你之前跟我们说
[34:55] that you had other projects in the works, 你除了这部电影外还有别的工作
[34:58] that you did the reunion move as a favor to Charlie. 你说你接拍完全是为了查理
[35:01] For old times’ sake. 看在旧情义的份上
[35:02] That’s what friends are for. 朋友就该这样
[35:04] That doesn’t make me a killer. 但我并不是个凶手
[35:06] Yeah. Well, we looked into these, um, 我们调查了一下
[35:08] other projects, and, well, this is what we found. 你所谓的其它工作 我们发现
[35:11] You’ve been working the graveyard 你在东环球安保公司
[35:12] at Global East Security for four years. 当了四年的墓地看守员
[35:16] Well, you know, acting has its, uh, 演艺事业嘛
[35:18] ups and downs, you know? 有起有落
[35:20] I knew I’d get back in the game soon enough. 我知道我会很快重回演艺圈的
[35:22] Yeah. Especially if playing the football coach 是啊 特别是当在《跩哥不上学》里
[35:24] on “2 Cool For School” 扮演足球教练
[35:25] turned out to be a recurring gig. 成了稳定的工作
[35:27] Plan was to make sequels, but if Charlie bailed, 本来是想拍续集的 但如果查理退出
[35:30] there wouldn’t be any. 就拍不成了
[35:31] You’d be back to working security. 你就又得回去当保安了
[35:34] I didn’t hurt Charlie. I have an alibi. 我没有伤害查理 我有不在场证明
[35:37] Well, yeah… not anymore. 现在没有了
[35:39] See, your girlfriend admitted to us 你看 你女友承认
[35:41] that she lied for you. 她为你说了谎
[35:42] She also mentioned that 她同时承认
[35:43] you borrowed her credit card that night. 那晚你借了他的信用卡
[35:45] Yeah, it turns out that you used it to charge a cab ride… 我们发现你用那张卡消费了一趟出租车之旅
[35:48] To Charlie’s building. 去查理的住处
[35:50] You never told us that Charlie was gonna let you 你从未告诉我们查理打算让你
[35:51] stay at his apartment, because you knew 住他的公寓 因为你知道
[35:54] it connected you to the crime scene. 那会将你与犯罪现场联系起来
[35:58] I can explain, okay? I can explain everything, all right? 我可以解释清楚一下 好吗
[36:01] – It’s over, Ramon. – No, no, no, no, no. Look. -都结束了 雷蒙 -不不 听着
[36:02] He was doing a scene, and after that, he told me he was leaving. 他拍了一场戏 之后他说他要离开
[36:05] And I don’t mean just for the day. 不是暂时离开
[36:06] He was leaving for good. 是再也不回来了
[36:08] He wanted a fresh start. 他想重新开始
[36:09] He had been out of work as long as me. 他跟我一样没工作好久了
[36:13] And now we had a shot at doing these movies. 现在我们有机会拍电影
[36:15] You don’t walk away from that kind of opportunity, 不能就这样放弃机会
[36:17] that kind of money! 不要这工钱
[36:20] How did you end up on the roof? 你怎么会出现在房顶
[36:21] ’cause he asked me to meet him there! 他约我在那见面
[36:23] So I thought maybe he’d changed his mind, so I went. 我以为他改变主意了 就去了
[36:28] So there we were, looking at the great view. 我们站在那儿 看着风景
[36:31] And he’s saying to me that I can stay at his place for free. 他说我可以免费住在他的公寓
[36:35] I don’t want no charity! 我才不要他的怜悯
[36:38] I don’t want to be house-sitting. 我才不要给他看房子
[36:40] I wanted my career back, and he ruined it! 我想找回我的演艺事业 他毁了一切
[36:42] So you just snapped. 于是你就发怒了
[36:43] You know, when I was on the show, 当我演那部剧时
[36:45] I had money–for girls, for cars, for clothes, 我有钱 姑娘 好车 名牌衣服
[36:48] for whatever, and then, bam, all it’s gone. 找啥有啥 突然 一切都没了
[36:53] And nobody tells you how it feels when it’s gone, you know? 没有提醒你一无所有的感觉
[36:58] Plenty of people around you to help you spend it, though. 倒是有一帮人在你身边帮你花钱
[37:09] I just wanted my old life back. 我想回到那种生活
[37:20] We’re getting a full confession, 我们拿到了完整的认罪
[37:22] thanks to you, in large part. 很大程度上 多亏了你
[37:27] Don’t be a stranger, Agent Beckett. 别忘了我们 贝克特探员
[37:29] Drop by and see us sometime. 有时间 回来看看
[37:31] Thank you, sir. I will. 谢谢 长官 我会的
[37:37] Why is Svetlana still here? 斯维特拉娜怎么还在
[37:40] The C.I.A. asked us to hold her. 中情局要我们先扣留她
[37:45] Svetlana, this is your opportunity 斯维特拉娜 这是你的机会
[37:47] to honor Charlie’s memory, 去缅怀查理
[37:50] to carry on his work. 去完成他未完成的事业
[37:51] You are asking me to spy on my family? 你要我出卖我的家人
[37:54] You have unprecedented access 你可以随意接触到
[37:56] to Anton Renkov and his organization. 安东·伦科夫和他的黑帮组织
[37:58] That is extremely valuable to us. 这对我们来说十分重要
[38:00] Do you know what they will do to me when they learn of this? 你知道如果他们发现了会对我做出什么吗
[38:05] They could learn of this right now. 他们现在就能知道
[38:08] If word somehow got out that Charlie was C.I.A., 如果查理是中情局特工的消息传出
[38:10] your family would ask some pretty tough questions. 你的家人会问些让你头疼的问题
[38:12] You would do this to me? 你为什么要这样对我
[38:15] Not if you help us. 你如果帮我们 我就不会
[38:20] He’s bluffing. 他在吓唬她
[38:21] C.I.A.’s not gonna just expose her like that. 中情局不会那样暴露她的
[38:23] Yeah, well, I wouldn’t bet on it. 那可不一定
[38:27] The man that she loved was murdered, 她爱的男人被谋杀了
[38:29] and he’s gonna send her on a suicide mission? 他还让她去执行自杀行动
[38:31] Like I said, 如我所说
[38:33] we don’t always see the whole picture. 我们无法总是看到大局
[38:40] I think this one’s pretty clear. 这一个我觉得很清楚
[38:44] Yeah, looks good. You know? 不错
[38:46] Hey, yo, Sully, nostalgia file. 苏利 老档案
[38:49] Thanks, Ryan. 谢了 莱恩
[38:50] I’m off. 我要走了
[38:51] – I just thought I’d say bye. – Good to see you. -我来道个别 -见到你真好
[38:53] Yeah. 是啊
[38:55] You think McCord is gonna miss us? 你觉得麦考德会想念我们吗
[38:57] Oh, yeah, desperately, 会想死的
[38:57] but I’ll be there to pick up the pieces. 但是我会帮忙让她恢复过来
[39:00] Is that C.I.A. spook really forcing Svetlana 那个中情局特工真的逼迫斯维特拉娜
[39:02] to take Charlie’s place? That’s not right. 接查理的班了吗 太狠毒了
[39:03] Yeah, but, you know, there’s not much that we can do about it, 是啊 不过你知道的 我们也无能为力
[39:08] I’m gonna clean that up, I swear. 我会清理干净的 我发誓
[39:10] No. No. 不用
[39:13] This is your desk now. 现在这是你的桌子了
[39:15] And, uh… 还有
[39:17] from what I can tell, you earned it. 在我看来 你很称职
[39:19] Well, thanks. That means a lot coming from you. 谢谢 这话对我来说意义重大
[39:21] – Police have arrested… – Check this out. -警方逮捕了 -看看这个
[39:23] Former “2 Cool For School” star Ramon Russo 前《跩哥不上学》演员雷蒙·罗素
[39:25] for the murder of Charlie Reynolds. 因谋杀查理·雷诺兹一案
[39:26] Sources close to the case say Russo’s motive 知情人表示罗素的动机
[39:29] may be tied to Reynolds’ relationship 与雷诺兹与另一位主演
[39:31] with co-star Svetlana Renkov, 斯维特拉娜·伦科夫的恋情有关
[39:33] who is currently under investigation 她因与俄罗斯黑帮的联系
[39:35] for her alleged ties to russian organized crime. 正在被警方调查
[39:38] Whoa. Whoa. Where’d they get that? 他们怎么知道的
[39:39] Svetlana’s not under investigation. 斯维特拉娜没有被调查
[39:42] Maybe someone fed them a bad tip. 也有有人提供了不靠谱的消息
[39:45] You know, once that news hits her family, 这事要是被她家人知道
[39:46] they’re gonna cut ties with her. 他们会跟她撇清关系的
[39:48] She’ll be no good to the C.I.A., huh? 她就对中情局没有价值了
[39:51] Too bad. 真是糟糕
[39:57] Playing the anonymous source card? 搞匿名爆料这一套
[39:59] I mean, that is pure genius. It… 太机智了
[40:02] It actually makes me love you more. 让我更爱你了
[40:03] Well, she’s filing for asylum, 她在申请庇护
[40:05] and the state department is gonna help 国务院会帮忙
[40:06] relocate her, so… 给她找个新地方
[40:09] Hopefully that’ll keep her safe. 希望那样能保证她安全
[40:10] Yeah, but even working for the feds, you– 是啊 即便是给调查局工作
[40:13] you found the ultimate way to honor the victim. 你还是找到了方法帮助被害人
[40:15] Charlie died trying to get Svetlana away 查理拼了命就是为了让斯维特拉娜
[40:18] from her dangerous family. 远离她危险的家人
[40:19] You completed his mission. 你完成了他的任务
[40:21] Yeah, but you would have done the same thing, Castle. 是的 但你也会这么做的 卡塞尔
[40:22] Yes. Yes, and I would love me more for doing it, too. 是的 我会因我那样做更爱我
[40:35] Listen. 听着
[40:39] We really have to talk about something. 我们得谈谈这件事
[40:41] Okay. 好
[40:43] We’ve been doing this long-distance thing 我们异地恋
[40:46] for months, and, uh… 好几个月了
[40:49] I mean, we never see each other, 我是说我们总是见不到面
[40:51] and when we do, it’s a– it’s a day here, 就算见到了 也只是一天
[40:54] It’s a-a weekend there, and… 或是一个周末
[40:58] let’s face it, I-it’s not… working. 面对现实吧 这样不行
[41:04] I… I know, Castle, 我知道 卡塞尔
[41:06] But I don’t– i don’t know how to f-fix this. 但我不知道怎么解决这件事
[41:10] I do. 我知道
[41:16] What is that? 这是什么
[41:17] Well, it’s a key… 是一把钥匙
[41:19] To our D.C. apartment. 我们特区公寓的钥匙
[41:23] I mean, the truth is, I can– 我是说 其实
[41:25] I can write from anywhere, so I found a place 我在哪儿都可以写书 于是我就找到一个住处
[41:27] with a little home office. 有个小小的工作室
[41:33] Listen, if you don’t like it when you see it, we can– 如果你到时候不喜欢
[41:35] No. I don’t need to see it. I love this. 我不用看 我非常喜欢
[41:44] Hold that thought. Okay. 稍等
[41:45] I bought mother, Alexis, and Pi a overnight yoga retreat. 我给母亲 阿丽克西斯和派买了过夜的瑜伽之旅
[41:48] They should not be home early. 他们不会这么早回来
[41:53] Hey. I thought our flight was at 8:00 in the morning. 我以为我们的航班明早8点才起飞
[41:56] It is. 是的
[41:58] They know it was you that tipped off the press. 他们知道是你给媒体走漏了风声
[42:01] A part of me really admires you for the choice that you made, 我呢 很敬佩你的选择
[42:04] Maybe because I’d like to think there was a time 因为我希望当时
[42:06] that I would have done it. 我也能像你一样有这样的勇气和正义感
[42:08] But the people we answer to don’t feel that way. 但是我们的上司不这么想
[42:10] Rachel, I-I– 蕾切尔 我
[42:11] Kate, you’re one of the best agents I’ve ever worked with. 凯特 你是我合作过最棒的探员
[42:16] But I’m here to tell you you’re fired. 但是我是来通知你 你被解雇了
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme