时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, my god. You’re proposing! | 天啊 你在求婚 |
[00:03] | Okay. You’re surprised. | 好吧 你很惊讶 |
[00:04] | -I got the job. – In D.C.? | -我被录用了 -在特区 |
[00:07] | – Is this your case? What’s it about? – It’s classified. | -这是你的案子吗 什么案子 -这是机密 |
[00:09] | Someone gained access to Cybertech’s clean room | 有人进入了赛博科技的清洁室 |
[00:12] | and stole a highly classified hardware security module. | 而且偷走了高度机密的硬件安全模块 |
[00:15] | What do we know about our thieves? | 我们对窃贼了解多少 |
[00:16] | Jack Bronson, 35. | 杰克·布朗森 35岁 |
[00:18] | Recently retired marine force recon. | 刚从海军陆战队侦察队退役 |
[00:20] | We’re gonna walk over to my car together, | 我们一起走到我的车边上 |
[00:21] | and you’re gonna get in like you know me. | 你坐进去 装作认识我的样子 |
[00:23] | You were at the golf course with the feds. | 你在高尔夫球场跟调查局的人在一起 |
[00:24] | Did they… say anything about Valkyrie? | 他们…有没有谈到过瓦尔基里 |
[00:28] | Hey, man, are you okay? | 兄弟你没事吧 |
[00:30] | Going… to dream… world. | 去…梦乡 |
[00:36] | Valkyrie? What’s Valkyrie? | 瓦尔基里 什么是瓦尔基里 |
[00:38] | I don’t know about “Valkyrie,” | 我不知道瓦尔基里 |
[00:39] | but “Dreamworld”– | 但是”梦乡” |
[00:40] | it’s a highly classified special operations base | 是位于波斯湾的高度机密 |
[00:42] | in the gulf. | 特别行动基地 |
[00:43] | Beckett’s into something way bigger than she realizes. | 贝克特要对付的问题可比她想象的要大得多 |
[00:45] | You don’t understand. Jack was being set up. | 你们不明白 杰克被人陷害了 |
[00:49] | It turns out that something else was stolen | 我们发现同一栋楼的另一家实验室 |
[00:51] | from another lab in that building. | 丢了别的东西 |
[00:54] | It was a chemical agent. | 是一种化学试剂 |
[00:56] | That toxin was used to kill Jack Bronson. | 这种毒剂杀死了杰克·布朗森 |
[01:00] | It was placed in the ventilation system of his car. | 它被放置在他汽车的通风装置中 |
[01:03] | I was in that car. | 我在那辆车里待过 |
[01:05] | Based on the amount found in your blood stream, | 根据它在你血液中的含量 |
[01:07] | you have less than a day to live. | 你只剩不到一天的生命 |
[01:10] | What about an antidote? There has to be an antidote. | 那解药呢 肯定有解药的 |
[01:13] | The only existing vial was stolen with the toxin. | 仅存的那瓶解药和毒剂一起被盗了 |
[01:16] | They can make more, right? | 他们还能生产更多 对吧 |
[01:17] | They have to be able to make more. | 他们肯定能生产更多 |
[01:18] | It would take too long to synthesize. | 需要很长的时间才能合成 |
[01:19] | – How long? – A week. | -多长的时间 -一周 |
[01:22] | That’s too long. | 太长了 |
[01:24] | Are you sure I was exposed? I mean, I– | 你确定我中毒了吗 我是说 我 |
[01:27] | I feel fine. Maybe they were… wrong. | 我觉得没事 也许他们搞错了 |
[01:32] | Look, there’s a doctor coming in from Walter Reed. | 沃特·里德医院派来了一名医生 |
[01:34] | He’s gonna be able to answer any other questions | 他会回答你提出的 |
[01:36] | that you might have. | 别的问题 |
[01:37] | Yeah, well, I think you already did that. | 你已经回答了 |
[01:40] | Hey. | 别消沉 |
[01:42] | We’re gonna find whoever’s behind this. | 我们会找到幕后黑手 |
[01:44] | And when we do, we’re gonna get that antidote, | 找到后 我们会拿到解药 |
[01:46] | ’cause I’m not letting you out of our engagement that easily. | 因为我不会让你这么轻易就抛下我这个未婚妻 |
[01:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:53] | So where are you in the investigation? | 你们调查得怎么样了 |
[01:56] | We’re looking into every possible lead. | 我们在调查一切可能的线索 |
[01:58] | That’s what you say when you’re nowhere. | 你们毫无进展时就会这样说 |
[02:00] | Castle– | 卡塞尔 |
[02:02] | The guy who abducted me– | 绑架我的人 |
[02:03] | – Yeah. Bronson. – Right. | -布朗森 -对 |
[02:05] | Was he military? Special ops? | 他是军方的人 还是特工 |
[02:07] | Marine force recon. Why? | 海军陆战队侦察队的 怎么了 |
[02:08] | Okay, because before he died, he said something. | 在他临终前 他说了几句话 |
[02:11] | Valkyrie. Yeah. We’ve been looking into it. | 瓦尔基里 我们在调查 |
[02:13] | – There’s nothing in the databases. – Not that. | -但数据库里没有相关资料 -不是那个 |
[02:16] | He said something about dreamworld. | 他说的是梦乡 |
[02:18] | Now I didn’t think it was anything, | 开始我以为那是随口乱说的 |
[02:20] | but according to Esposito, | 但根据埃斯波西托的说法 |
[02:21] | “Dreamworld” is the code name of a special ops ghost base | 梦乡是位于中东地区的特别行动 |
[02:24] | somewhere in the Middle East. | 幽灵基地的代号 |
[02:25] | And you think that that somehow relates | 你觉得那和盗窃毒剂的人 |
[02:27] | to the theft of the toxin? | 有关系 |
[02:28] | I… think Bronson thought it did. | 我觉得布朗森认为有关 |
[02:34] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[02:35] | I’m Dr. Goldberg, here to check on Mr. Castle. | 我是戈德伯格医生 来为卡塞尔先生做检查 |
[02:47] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[02:49] | Better than I am. Where are we? | 比我好 调查得怎么样了 |
[02:51] | Well, we know whoever’s behind this | 我们现在知道幕后黑手 |
[02:52] | framed Jack Bronson for the break-in | 陷害了杰克·布朗森非法闯入 |
[02:54] | and then used the toxin to kill him. | 然后使用毒剂杀了他 |
[02:56] | Which means they would have had to have crossed paths with him | 也就是说他们得和他有交集 |
[02:58] | – in order to deliver it. – Exactly. | -才能做到这一切 -正是 |
[03:00] | Hendricks and his team are retracing | 亨德里克斯和他的小队在回顾 |
[03:01] | all of Bronson’s movements to get a who and a when. | 布朗森的一举一动 来查明人物和时间 |
[03:04] | It’s a needle in a haystack, but maybe we’ll get lucky. | 这是大海捞针 但也许我们会走运 |
[03:07] | – Anything on Valkyrie? – Nothing that connects. | -查到瓦尔基里了吗 -没有和这事有联系的 |
[03:09] | Analysts are still working on it, though. | 但是分析员仍在查找 |
[03:12] | Have you ever heard of something called dreamworld? | 你听过叫”梦乡”的东西吗 |
[03:16] | What’s dreamworld? | 梦乡是什么 |
[03:18] | The pralidoxime and atropine | 磷定和阿托品 |
[03:19] | will stave off the effect of the toxin | 会延缓毒效 |
[03:22] | and buy you some more time. | 给你争取到更多时间 |
[03:25] | How much more? | 多少时间 |
[03:27] | An hour, maybe two. | 一小时 也许两小时 |
[03:29] | I’ll give you another shot every four hours, | 每四小时我会给你注射一剂 |
[03:31] | but eventually it won’t be effective. | 但最终药剂会失效 |
[03:36] | And then what? | 那时候会怎样 |
[03:39] | Towards the end, you’ll start to feel weak, | 临终之时 你会觉得虚弱无力 |
[03:41] | experience shortness of breath. | 呼吸急促 |
[03:44] | Why did Bronson die so quickly, and I’m still alive? | 为什么布朗森那么快就死了 而我还活着 |
[03:47] | Bronson was in the car for hours, | 布朗森在车里待了好几个小时 |
[03:48] | so he got the mother lode. | 所以他吸收了大部分毒剂 |
[03:50] | You were in the car just for a few minutes. | 你在车里才待了几分钟 |
[03:52] | Ingested in liquid form, you go down in seconds, | 如果以液体形式摄入 你几秒钟就会死 |
[03:55] | but based on your blood work, | 但基于你的血液检查 |
[03:57] | you have at least another 10 to 12 hours. | 你至少还能活10到12小时 |
[04:01] | So then… | 那么 |
[04:03] | apart from the fact that I’m dying, I’m fine? | 除开我即将死去的事实 我还好 |
[04:08] | You’re asymptomatic. | 你现在还没出现症状 |
[04:09] | I’ll try to keep you that way for as long as possible. | 我会尽量让你保持这样的 |
[04:16] | A ghost base in the Middle East? | 中东地区的幽灵基地 |
[04:18] | Look, I know this is a long shot, | 我知道希望渺茫 |
[04:19] | but Bronson may have been trying to communicate a message. | 但是布朗森也许是想传递信息 |
[04:21] | Or it’s just the ramblings of a dying man. | 或者是临死之人的胡言乱语 |
[04:24] | Look, we checked the government | 我们查看过政府 |
[04:25] | and military databases. | 和军方的数据库 |
[04:26] | There’s no official reference to dreamworld– | 官方没有提及过梦乡 |
[04:29] | If it even exists. | 还不知道它存不存在呢 |
[04:30] | Uh, I think it exists. | 我觉得它存在 |
[04:32] | What did you find? | 你查到了什么 |
[04:32] | A name just popped in a Pentagon archive. | 五角大楼的档案文件里找到关键词 |
[04:35] | Brad Parker, a reporter for “The Washington Union”. | 布拉德·帕克 《华盛顿联盟》的记者 |
[04:38] | What’s a reporter got to do with this? | 记者和这有什么关系 |
[04:40] | Six months ago he tried to publish an article | 六个月前他试图发表一篇 |
[04:42] | called “Inside dreamworld”, | 名为《揭秘梦乡》的文章 |
[04:44] | but it was quashed over national security concerns. | 出于国家安全考虑 文章被封杀了 |
[04:48] | What does the article say? | 内容是什么 |
[04:49] | I don’t have the text. They’ve classified it. | 我拿不到原文 内容被加密了 |
[04:52] | I have the title. | 只能看到标题 |
[04:53] | I’ll call my contact at the pentagon | 我去联系五角大楼的熟人 |
[04:55] | and see what he can dig up. | 看看他能查到什么 |
[04:56] | In the meanwhile, track down this reporter. | 与此同时 找到这名记者 |
[04:58] | Find out what he knows. | 看他知道些什么 |
[04:59] | You could also check Bronson’s phone records. | 你可以查一下布朗森的通话记录 |
[05:01] | He and this reporter might be connected. | 他和这名记者可能联系过 |
[05:03] | Castle, you should be resting. | 卡塞尔 你该去休息 |
[05:04] | There’s plenty of time for that later… apparently. | 很明显…以后有的是时间休息 |
[05:07] | Um, if it’s all the same, I’d rather be helping. | 如果结局不能改变 我宁愿来帮忙 |
[05:09] | Mr. Castle, I understand your desire to be involved, but– | 卡塞尔先生 我知道你想帮忙 但是 |
[05:12] | No one is more motivated than me to solve this, | 没人比我更想侦破这个案子 |
[05:15] | and if it doesn’t work out, | 如果破不了案 |
[05:15] | I’ll… be out of your hair by the end of the day. | 我就死掉了 不会再打扰你们 |
[05:18] | Y-you know, sir, Castle is the only one | 长官 卡塞尔是唯一 |
[05:20] | that has firsthand experience with Bronson. | 与布朗森有亲身接触的人 |
[05:22] | He might be an asset. | 他也许能帮上忙 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | But, Agent Beckett, he’s your responsibility. | 贝克特探员 他由你负责 |
[05:31] | I know. | 好的 |
[05:32] | Sir, it looks like Bronson and the reporter are connected. | 长官 布朗森与这名记者联系过 |
[05:35] | His phone records show calls to and from | 他的通话记录显示 |
[05:37] | “The Washington Union” | 在文章写就前后 |
[05:39] | around the time the article was written. | 有来自《华盛顿联盟》的电话进出 |
[05:40] | Bronson must have been a source for the article. | 布朗森一定是文章的线人之一 |
[05:42] | Go. Find out what he knows. | 去 看看他知道些什么 |
[05:45] | Uh, Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 |
[05:46] | You can assist us, but only from inside this building. | 你可以协助 但不能离开这栋楼 |
[05:50] | Right. Mm. | 好的 |
[06:05] | Look, uh, thanks for backing me up with Castle. | 谢谢你在卡塞尔这件事上支持我 |
[06:09] | Was he always such a character? | 他总是那么有个性吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah. It’s one of the things that I love about him, too. | 是啊 这也是我爱他的一个原因 |
[06:17] | There. | 来了 |
[06:20] | Mr. Parker! | 帕克先生 |
[06:21] | Mr. Parker, excuse me. | 帕克先生 请留步 |
[06:22] | We’re from the attorney general’s office. | 我们是司法部的探员 |
[06:24] | We need to ask you a few questions | 关于你写的《揭秘梦乡》这篇文章 |
[06:25] | about an article you wrote– “Inside dreamworld.” | 有几个问题想问你 |
[06:29] | Really? We’re gonna do this again? | 真的 还要问吗 |
[06:31] | You people are unbelievable. | 你们简直难以置信 |
[06:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:34] | I wouldn’t give up my sources when you killed the article, | 你们封杀我的文章时我没公布我的线人 |
[06:36] | so why would I give them up now? | 现在我何必透露给你们 |
[06:37] | Because it looks like one of your sources was murdered. | 因为其中一位被谋杀了 |
[06:40] | Do you recognize him, Mr. Parker? | 你认识他吗 帕克先生 |
[06:44] | Bronson. | 布朗森 |
[06:47] | He was murdered? | 他被杀了 |
[06:48] | Yes, and now other people’s lives are at stake. | 是的 其他人的生命也面临威胁 |
[06:51] | Now tell us everything you know about dreamworld. | 告诉我们关于梦乡你所知的一切 |
[07:02] | First time I heard about dreamworld was in ’03. | 我第一次听说梦乡是在03年 |
[07:05] | I was serving with the 173rd in Kandahar at the time. | 当时我在驻坎大哈173师服役 |
[07:08] | The story stuck with me, | 我一直记得这个故事 |
[07:09] | so about a year ago I started poking around. | 大约一年前我开始四处打探 |
[07:13] | Found out it was a forward operating base | 发现梦乡是个位于阿富汗北部的 |
[07:15] | in northern Afghanistan, | 前方作战基地 |
[07:17] | launching pad for covert special ops in the region. | 是该区域开展机密特别行动的控制中心 |
[07:21] | Did Bronson work at that base? | 布朗森在这个基地工作吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I’d heard his name a couple of times, | 我听过几次他的名字 |
[07:26] | so I approached him. | 所以联系了他 |
[07:27] | And what’d he tell you? | 他告诉你什么了 |
[07:29] | Nothing at all. | 什么也没说 |
[07:31] | In fact, he seemed pretty freaked out | 事实上 他看上去很惊慌 |
[07:33] | that I knew he was stationed there… | 得知我知道他曾在梦乡驻扎 |
[07:36] | Asking me how much I knew… | 他问我知道多少 |
[07:39] | About him, dreamworld… | 关于他 梦乡 |
[07:41] | About what he’d done. | 以及他做了什么 |
[07:44] | Wait, what–what did he mean by that? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[07:46] | He never told me. | 他从未提及 |
[07:48] | Whatever it was, | 无论是什么 |
[07:49] | he sure as hell didn’t want it getting out. | 他肯定不想将它公开 |
[07:54] | Next thing I know, my editor’s killing the story… | 然后我的主编得到了国防部长里德的 |
[07:58] | at the personal request of defense secretary Reed. | 个人请求 把我的文章封杀了 |
[08:02] | These conversations that you had with Bronson– | 在你与布朗森的谈话中 |
[08:04] | Did he ever mention the word “Valkyrie”? | 他提到过”瓦尔基里”吗 |
[08:08] | No. Why? What’s valkyrie? | 没有 怎么了 瓦尔基里是什么 |
[08:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:10] | The secretary of defense himself | 国防部长亲自打电话 |
[08:13] | called to kill the story? | 要求封杀文章 |
[08:15] | That’s unusual. | 真很不寻常 |
[08:16] | Try unheard of. | 是前所未闻 |
[08:19] | But I’m guessing that the subject matter struck a nerve. | 我猜文章内容太过敏感 |
[08:22] | Look, prior to his appointment as secretary of defense, | 在担任国防部长之前 |
[08:25] | General Reed was in charge of Central Command, | 里德部长是总指挥官 |
[08:30] | which ran all missions out of dreamworld. | 负责指挥梦乡的所有对外任务 |
[08:32] | Are you suggesting that the secretary of defense | 你是说国防部长 |
[08:34] | is hiding something? | 有所隐瞒 |
[08:36] | You have another explanation? | 有其他的解释吗 |
[08:40] | So a stolen military toxin | 一瓶失窃的军用毒剂 |
[08:42] | and a secret government base. | 和一个政府秘密基地有关 |
[08:44] | I mean, what do you think this is all about? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[08:45] | I don’t know, but I have a feeling Bronson did. | 我不知道 但我感觉布朗森知情 |
[08:48] | Where are we headed? | 我们去哪儿 |
[08:49] | To talk to the one person who might actually | 去和那个唯一知道 |
[08:51] | know what’s going on. | 发生什么事的人谈谈 |
[08:53] | Former commander of dreamworld– | 梦乡的前指挥官 |
[08:55] | Defense Secretary Reed. | 国防部长里德 |
[09:04] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长先生 |
[09:05] | This must be damned important if the Attorney General’s | 司法部长亲自请我会见你们 |
[09:08] | personally asking me to take this meeting. | 希望这是十万火急的事 |
[09:11] | It is. | 确实 |
[09:12] | Three days ago, a lethal toxin was stolen | 三天前 一种致命毒剂失窃于 |
[09:15] | from a government lab. | 一个政府实验室 |
[09:16] | Our investigations led us to the murder | 我们的调查指向 |
[09:18] | of an ex-marine named Jack Bronson. | 前海军士兵杰克·布朗森的谋杀案 |
[09:20] | – Do you know him? – It’s possible. | -您认识他吗 -有可能 |
[09:22] | A lot of men served under my command. | 很多人曾服役于我的手下 |
[09:25] | Why? You think he was involved in this theft? | 怎么 你们认为他和失窃案有关 |
[09:27] | No, but he may have known who was. | 不 但他可能知道是谁 |
[09:29] | We believe that this is connected | 我们认为这和 |
[09:30] | to a military base named Dreamworld. | 一个叫做梦乡的军事基地有关 |
[09:33] | Well, I hate to break it to you, but Dreamworld’s a myth. | 我不想扫兴 但梦乡只是传奇 |
[09:36] | It’s military legend. It doesn’t exist. | 它是军事传奇 但并不存在 |
[09:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[09:39] | – Are we actually gonna play this game? – Sir– | -你真的要玩这种把戏吗 -长官 |
[09:40] | Agent Beckett, was it? | 贝克特探员 是吗 |
[09:41] | Whoever took that toxin, if they use it, | 不管毒剂在谁手里 只要他们使用 |
[09:44] | there will be mass casualties, | 就会出现大面积的伤亡 |
[09:46] | – so if you know something– – Sir. | -如果你知道什么 -长官 |
[09:48] | Someone was writing an article about Dreamworld. | 有人写过关于梦乡的文章 |
[09:51] | You personally had that story killed. Why? | 你亲自把封掉了 为什么 |
[09:55] | Why? Because the enemy reads newspapers, | 为什么 因为敌人也读报纸 |
[09:59] | and there’s no way in hell I’m gonna risk American lives | 我不可能冒着美国人民的性命危险 |
[10:02] | by handing out operational details | 把特别行动基地的 |
[10:05] | about a special ops base… | 行动细节交出去 |
[10:07] | If such a base existed. | 如果这种基地存在的话 |
[10:09] | What about Bronson? | 布朗森呢 |
[10:11] | What’s his connection to that base? | 他和基地有什么联系 |
[10:14] | If it indeed does exist. | 如果它存在的话 |
[10:29] | Everything I’m about to say is off the books. | 我即将要说的每句话都不能记录在案 |
[10:32] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[10:33] | – Yes. – Yes. | -明白 -明白 |
[10:37] | Bronson was an outstanding marine. | 布朗森是名杰出的海军陆战队员 |
[10:40] | But he only worked one mission out of there– | 但是他只负责一个任务 |
[10:43] | A high-value air strike in Jalalabad | 一个在贾拉拉巴德的空袭 |
[10:45] | that took out Anwar Zawari– Al-Qaeda’s number two. | 目的是除掉基地组织二号头目阿瓦·扎瓦利 |
[10:49] | What was Bronson’s role? | 布朗森负责哪个部分 |
[10:51] | He was our man on the ground. | 他是我们的地面接应人员 |
[10:53] | Set up in a nearby building. | 埋伏在附近的楼里 |
[10:55] | He reported when Zawari went in the house. | 扎瓦利进去的时候他向上级报告 |
[10:58] | Then, when the air strike was launched, | 当空袭启动的时候 |
[11:01] | he painted the house with a laser | 他用激光指向房子 |
[11:02] | to guide the missile. | 指引导弹 |
[11:03] | Did the word “Valkyrie” | 瓦尔基里这个词 |
[11:04] | have anything to do with this strike? | 和空袭有关吗 |
[11:06] | Was it the name of a mission or a code name? | 是任务名还是暗号 |
[11:10] | No. | 不是 |
[11:11] | It’s not familiar. | 没听过 |
[11:13] | Look, that operation was a big win for us. | 那次行动的成功对我们来说意义重大 |
[11:16] | It crippled Al-Qaeda’s entire command structure. | 重创了基地组织的整个指挥部门 |
[11:20] | Was there any talk of Al-Qaeda retaliating? | 有没有听说基地组织要报复 |
[11:23] | There was chatter. Always is. | 有谣言 一直都有 |
[11:26] | But we took out Zawari a year ago, | 但是我们一年前就除掉了扎瓦利 |
[11:28] | and they never hit us back. | 但他们从未回击 |
[11:30] | Unless they just did. | 只不过他们开始回击了 |
[11:32] | And this is just the beginning. | 而且只是开始 |
[11:35] | I have Homeland tightening security | 我让国土安全局看紧每个 |
[11:36] | at every likely D.C. target– | 在特区的潜在目标 |
[11:38] | Government buildings, tourist attractions, transit hubs. | 政府大楼 景点 交通枢纽 |
[11:40] | The bad news is the toxin’s versatile. | 坏消息是毒剂传播途径太多 |
[11:43] | It can be deployed through the ventilation system, | 可以放置在通风装置里 |
[11:44] | it could contaminate a reservoir, | 可以投进水库 |
[11:46] | it can be detonated with a bomb | 放在炸弹里引爆 |
[11:48] | and release a toxic plume over part of this city. | 毒气飘在城市上空 |
[11:50] | And if that happens, we’d be dealing with a lot more | 如果这样的话 我们就不止要处理 |
[11:52] | than just a couple of deaths on our hands. | 一两个死亡案件了 |
[11:55] | And I am so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[11:57] | No, it’s… your job. | 没事 这是你的工作 |
[11:58] | And if we stop the next attack, it might mean saving me. | 如果我们阻止下次袭击 也许可以救我 |
[12:02] | But if this is Al-Qaeda retaliation, | 但如果这是基地组织的报复 |
[12:04] | how did they know about Bronson? | 他们是怎么知道布朗森的 |
[12:05] | He was on the ground during the air strike. | 那次空袭他是地面接应人员 |
[12:07] | He might have been seen by locals | 他可能被当地人 |
[12:08] | or Zawari family members. | 或者扎瓦利家里人看见了 |
[12:10] | Well, let’s check for any Zawari family members, | 我们去查在特区的 |
[12:12] | friends, or associates in the D.C. area. | 扎瓦利家人 朋友或者与其有关的人 |
[12:15] | If Al-Qaeda is about to strike, | 如果基地组织要反击 |
[12:16] | they must have people on the ground. | 他们一定有线人在这边 |
[12:23] | I’ll be in the tech room. | 我去技术室 |
[12:27] | Look– I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[12:29] | I… | 我 |
[12:32] | It’s my mother. She’s been calling all morning. | 是我妈妈 她一直在给我打电话 |
[12:35] | I can’t, uh, avoid her forever. | 我不能一直躲着她 |
[12:38] | Hello, mother. | 你好啊 妈妈 |
[12:39] | – To what do I owe the pleasure? – Richard. | -怎么想起给我打电话啊 -理查德 |
[12:41] | You were ushered out of here last night | 你昨晚像个罪犯一样 |
[12:43] | like a common criminal. | 被人带走 |
[12:44] | You don’t answer my calls. What the hell is going on? | 你又不接我电话 到底怎么了 |
[12:46] | No–mother, I’m–I’m fine. | 没事 妈妈 我没事 |
[12:48] | Dad, did they arrest you? | 爸爸 他们逮捕你了吗 |
[12:50] | Do you need us to bail you out? | 要我们去保释你吗 |
[12:51] | Ooh! What about a lawyer, Mr. C? | 不如请个律师吧 C先生 |
[12:54] | I know a guy at the ACLU | 我在美国公民自由协会认识个律师 |
[12:55] | Oh, please. | 天啊 |
[12:57] | No. | 不用了 |
[12:58] | Uh, I just had some, uh, special knowledge | 我恰巧有关于贝克特在处理的案子 |
[13:01] | of a case that Beckett’s working on. | 特殊知识 |
[13:02] | She had them send an escort, that’s all. | 她是派人来护送我的 |
[13:04] | Oh. Well, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:07] | Um… oh, Gina called this morning. | 吉娜今早打过来 |
[13:09] | She has, uh, a bunch of books for you to sign | 她有些书让你签名 |
[13:11] | for some company VIPs. | 送给公司的贵宾 |
[13:13] | Right. Um… | 是 |
[13:15] | They’re in my office at the, uh, back bookcase. | 在我书房 后面那个书架 |
[13:18] | If I’m… | 如果我… |
[13:20] | If I’m not there tomorrow, | 如果我明天没回去 |
[13:22] | she can come pick them up. | 让她直接拿走 |
[13:24] | And, mother… | 妈妈 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:30] | When’s he coming back? | 他什么时候回来 |
[13:33] | Let me talk to Alexis. | 让我和阿丽克西斯说 |
[13:34] | He wants to talk to you, honey. | 他想和你说 亲爱的 |
[13:41] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:42] | Hopefully I’ll be back tomorrow morning. | 我明天应该就能回来了 |
[13:47] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你的 对吗 |
[13:48] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:52] | It’s time for your next shot. | 是时候打下一针了 |
[13:54] | Already? | 这么快 |
[13:56] | Dad? Everything okay? | 爸爸 还好吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah. They’re calling me, | 他们在叫我 |
[14:01] | so I have to go. | 我要挂电话了 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:07] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[14:09] | Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[14:19] | Did dad sound weird to you? | 有没有觉得爸爸很奇怪 |
[14:25] | Sir, we’ve got something. | 长官 有发现 |
[14:26] | Turns out you were right about Zawari’s family. | 看来你对扎瓦利家族的猜测是对的 |
[14:28] | We identified six members of his extended family | 我们查到他们家族中的六名成员 |
[14:31] | living in the U.S.– | 都住在美国 |
[14:32] | Four in California | 四人住在加州 |
[14:33] | and two cousins right here in D.C. | 两个表亲就住在特区 |
[14:35] | We were in the process of running them down | 我们在调查他们的时候 |
[14:37] | when Hendricks found this. | 亨德里克斯找到了这个 |
[14:38] | In reconstructing Bronson’s movements prior to his death, | 重现布朗森生前的活动路线 |
[14:41] | we were able to track him to here, | 我们追踪到了这里 |
[14:43] | a coffee shop in Dupont Circle. | 杜邦环岛的一家咖啡店 |
[14:45] | A few seconds after he leaves, | 他前脚刚离开 |
[14:48] | this man follows him out. | 这个人立马跟了出来 |
[14:50] | We’ve I.D.’d him as Waqas Rasheed, | 我们确认他叫瓦卡斯·拉希德 |
[14:54] | second cousin to Zawari. | 扎瓦利的远房表亲 |
[14:55] | And Agent Richmond is trying to track him down, | 里奇蒙德探员正在尝试找他 |
[14:57] | but here’s what we know– | 但我们了解到 |
[14:59] | he has dual U.S./Afghan citizenship, | 他有美国和阿富汗的双重国籍 |
[15:01] | is a graduate engineering student at Georgetown. | 乔治城大学工程学毕业 |
[15:03] | And, sir, he was in Jalalabad | 长官 在夜袭扎瓦利时 |
[15:05] | the night of the Zawari air strike. | 他就在贾拉拉巴德 |
[15:07] | Five of his other cousins were killed in the attack. | 其他五个表亲都在袭击中丧生 |
[15:11] | Burying that many family members, | 家里死了这么多人 |
[15:12] | that could radicalize anyone. | 足以激起任何人的报复欲 |
[15:14] | Got him. We got him. | 找到了 找到他了 |
[15:15] | We have a live feed of Rasheed | 找到了拉希德的实时位置 |
[15:17] | walking east on 14th Street bewteen “E” and “F”. | 在14街E和F路之间向东走 |
[15:20] | – Backpack. – Could be the toxin. | -双肩包 -可能装着毒剂 |
[15:23] | – And the antidote. – Let’s move! | -和解药 -行动 |
[15:34] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[15:38] | Federal agents! Stop! | 联邦探员 站住 |
[15:50] | It’s not here. | 不在包里 |
[15:53] | Where’s the toxin? | 毒剂在哪 |
[15:54] | Rasheed! Where’s the toxin? | 拉希德 毒剂在哪 |
[16:01] | What if he doesn’t talk? | 他不开口怎么办 |
[16:02] | He’ll talk. They always do. | 他会开口的 嫌犯都这样 |
[16:04] | What if he doesn’t talk in time? | 如果他没及时交待呢 |
[16:06] | We have teams combing his apartment. | 已经派人搜查他的住处了 |
[16:08] | If he has the toxin and the antidote, they’ll find ’em. | 如果他有毒剂和解药 会找到的 |
[16:12] | Thanks… | 谢谢你 |
[16:13] | for letting me be a part of this. | 让我参与这次行动 |
[16:16] | When you write your next novel, | 你在写下一部小说的时候 |
[16:18] | maybe you’ll find a place | 不妨写一写 |
[16:19] | for a dashing Colombian-American federal agent. | 一位英俊勇猛的哥伦比亚裔联邦探员 |
[16:22] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[16:24] | Anything at Rasheed’s? | 在拉希德家里找到什么了吗 |
[16:26] | We went over every inch of his place, | 我们翻遍了所有角落 |
[16:27] | and there is no sign of the antidote or the toxin. | 都没找到解药和毒剂 |
[16:31] | He may have hidden it somewhere. | 他可能将其藏在某处 |
[16:33] | Either that or it’s already out there, | 不然就是已经布置好 |
[16:35] | ready to be deployed. | 准备投放了 |
[16:43] | Break him. | 撬开他的嘴 |
[16:50] | So why am I here? | 为什么抓我 |
[16:53] | What’s this about? Huh? | 这都是怎么回事 |
[16:54] | You’re related to Anwar Zawari. Is that correct? | 你跟阿瓦·扎瓦利是亲戚 对不对 |
[16:59] | A man doesn’t choose his family. | 人无法选择自己的家庭 |
[17:01] | Okay? I had nothing to do with Anwar or his beliefs. | 阿瓦和他的信仰都与我无关 |
[17:04] | Yet you were in Jalalabad the night that he died. | 但是他死掉当晚你在贾拉拉巴德 |
[17:06] | Yes, but not to see him. I have relatives there. | 是 但不是去见他 我有亲戚在那儿 |
[17:09] | I was spending time with them for Ramadan. | 我跟他们一起过斋月 |
[17:11] | I understand that five of your relatives | 我了解到你的五个亲戚 |
[17:13] | were killed in that U.S. Missile strike. | 在美方导弹袭击中丧生 |
[17:15] | And for that I blame Anwar, and them for being with him. | 所以我把这归咎于阿瓦 是他们要跟着他 |
[17:19] | Now why am I here? | 为什么抓我到这儿 |
[17:21] | You studied engineering. | 你是学工程的 |
[17:23] | Specifically, electrical system designs | 确切地说 是电气系统设计 |
[17:25] | for commercial buildings. | 用于商业建筑 |
[17:28] | You have a gift for making every fact sound sinister. | 你真有本事把所有事都说得那么邪恶 |
[17:32] | Well, you’d be able to break into a secure facility. | 你有能力侵入机密工厂 |
[17:35] | I didn’t break into anything. | 我没有闯入任何建筑 |
[17:38] | I want an attorney. I have a right to an attorney. | 我要见律师 我有权见律师 |
[17:42] | Enemy combatants don’t get attorneys… or trials. | 政府公敌没有律师 或者审判 |
[17:45] | Where is the toxin, Rasheed? | 毒剂在哪 拉希德 |
[17:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[17:48] | I think you do. In fact, I know you do. | 我认为你知道 事实上我确认你知道 |
[17:51] | This is Jack Bronson, former U.S. Marine. | 这是杰克·布朗森 前海军陆战队员 |
[17:53] | He was in Jalalabad the night of the strike. | 袭击当晚他在贾拉拉巴德 |
[17:56] | And this… | 而这 |
[17:57] | is you, following him outside of a coffee shop. | 是你 跟着他出了咖啡店 |
[18:01] | Three hours later, he was dead. | 三小时后 他死了 |
[18:03] | You’re not gonna tell me that that’s a coincidence. | 别跟我说这是什么巧合 |
[18:11] | This is about him? | 是因为他吗 |
[18:15] | Well, you have it wrong. | 你们搞错了 |
[18:20] | I wasn’t following him. | 我没有跟踪他 |
[18:23] | He was following me. | 是他在跟踪我 |
[18:26] | Why would he be following you? | 他为什么要跟踪你 |
[18:28] | He wanted to know if I talked to anybody… | 他想知道我有没有把我们之间的秘密 |
[18:32] | about our secret. | 告诉别人 |
[18:34] | Your secret? | 你们之间的秘密 |
[18:37] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[18:42] | The night of the missile strike, | 导弹袭击那晚 |
[18:43] | I was, uh, at my brother’s home. | 我在我哥家 |
[18:46] | It’s just a block away from Anwar’s. | 离阿瓦家只有一个街区 |
[18:48] | I heard the explosion. I ran out. | 我听到爆炸声 跑了出去 |
[18:52] | The house was destroyed. And I was the first one there, | 房子炸毁了 我是第一个赶到的 |
[18:55] | so I wanted to see if there were any survivors. | 所以我去看看有没有幸存者 |
[18:59] | And that’s, uh… | 那时 |
[19:02] | that’s when I saw Bronson, | 那时我看到了布朗森 |
[19:04] | standing there in the rubble, holding a body. | 站在废墟中 抱着一具尸体 |
[19:07] | Whose body? | 是谁 |
[19:09] | A young woman. | 一个年轻女子 |
[19:10] | One of the servants in the house. | 是一个女仆 |
[19:13] | And when he saw me, he… | 当他看到我的时候 他… |
[19:15] | drew his gun. | 举起枪 |
[19:20] | And I thought for sure I was a dead man. | 我觉得自己必死无疑了 |
[19:22] | But then he spoke. | 但他说话了 |
[19:25] | And he knew my name | 他知道我的名字 |
[19:27] | and where I lived and what I did. | 我的住处 我的工作 |
[19:30] | And he told me that if I told anyone about what I had seen, | 他还说如果我告诉别人我看到的事 |
[19:34] | he would kill me. | 就杀了我 |
[19:38] | And then he left… | 然后他走了 |
[19:41] | with the body. | 抱着那具尸体 |
[19:44] | He took away a dead servant’s body? | 他带走了一个女仆的尸体 |
[19:48] | I’ve done my best to forget about it all, | 我尽力忘记这件事 |
[19:51] | until he found me in the coffee shop, | 直到他在咖啡店找到我 |
[19:52] | and he kept asking me, “Who did you tell? | 他不停地问我 你还告诉谁了 |
[19:54] | Why are they setting me up?” And I swore to him | 他们为什么陷害我 我对他发誓 |
[19:56] | I didn’t tell anybody. | 我没有告诉任何人 |
[19:57] | Okay, whatever is happening here, whatever is going on, | 无论现在发生什么事情 什么情况 |
[20:01] | I swear to you I have nothing to do with it. | 我发誓和我一点关系都没有 |
[20:03] | So none of the intelligence agencies can link Rasheed | 没有任何情报组织能把拉希德 |
[20:06] | to known Al-qaeda elements. | 和已知基地组织联系在一起 |
[20:09] | And… | 而且 |
[20:11] | He’s got a solid alibi for the night of the break-in. | 他在劫案发生当晚有可靠的不在场证明 |
[20:14] | He could still be involved. | 那他也有参与的可能 |
[20:16] | Is there any chatter about an imminent attack? | 有没有关于近期即将发生袭击的消息 |
[20:19] | No more than usual. | 没什么异常 |
[20:21] | What’s your take on Rasheed? | 你对拉希德有何看法 |
[20:24] | I don’t think he’s our guy. | 我觉得他不是我们要找的人 |
[20:26] | Base on? | 基于什么 |
[20:27] | His story. I mean, he said that he saw Bronson | 他的故事 他说他看见布朗森 |
[20:29] | carrying a servant girl’s body. | 在转移女仆的尸体 |
[20:32] | I mean, the only way that he’d come up | 我觉得他能想出 |
[20:33] | with a story like that was if it was true. | 这样的故事 只能是因为他亲眼所见 |
[20:35] | So aside from the name “Valkyrie,” which no one we’ve spoken to | 所以说除了”瓦尔基里” |
[20:39] | seems to know anything about, | 这个我们讯问过的人都不知道的名字 |
[20:40] | we pretty much have nothing, which means I’m a dead man. | 我们基本一无所获 而我必死无疑 |
[20:44] | No, Castle. Not nothing. | 不 卡塞尔 不是一无所获 |
[20:47] | We have what Bronson told you, what Rasheed told us. | 我们有布朗森和你说的话 拉希德告诉我们的情况 |
[20:49] | We know that this revolves around something | 我们知道这一切都围绕着 |
[20:51] | that happened the night Zawari was killed, | 扎瓦利被杀当晚的事件展开的 |
[20:53] | something more than just the air strike. | 而这件事不止是空袭那么简单 |
[20:56] | Now what we have to do is figure out what it was. | 我们现在只要搞清楚这件事是什么 |
[20:58] | I’ll have D.O.D. send over the mission documents. | 我已经让国防部发来了任务文件 |
[21:00] | Maybe something in there will help shed some light. | 或许会对我们有所帮助 |
[21:10] | These are the mission documents? | 这些就是任务文件 |
[21:12] | Is there even a sentence that doesn’t have redactions? | 就没有一句是完整的吗 |
[21:15] | Not a complete one. | 没有一句 |
[21:16] | Somebody is definitely trying to hide whatever went on here. | 一定是有人在试图掩盖事实真相 |
[21:20] | I-I’m sorry, Castle. This is pointless. | 抱歉 卡塞尔 这一点意义都没有 |
[21:23] | Can you do a word search for “Valkyrie”? | 你能搜索关键词”瓦尔基里”吗 |
[21:29] | It doesn’t appear in the document. | 文件中没有出现 |
[21:31] | Probably because it’s redacted. | 可能是因为被划掉了 |
[21:33] | Right. But what about | 对 那搜索 |
[21:35] | a search for blacked-out 8-letter words | 和英文”瓦尔基里”一样长度 |
[21:37] | the same length as “Valkyrie”? | 但被遮蔽的八个字符呢 |
[21:40] | Aren’t all 8-letter words the same length? | 八个字符的词多了去了 |
[21:42] | Well, not in a proportional font like Times Roman. | 但这样的情况不会在新罗马体中出现 |
[21:45] | Each character will vary in size | 每个字符大小不一 |
[21:48] | from the narrowest– a lowercase “I”– | 从最窄的小写”i” |
[21:50] | to the widest– the uppercase “W.” | 到最宽的大写”W” |
[21:53] | So the combination of letters in the word “Valkyrie” | 所以在”瓦尔基里”一词的字母组合 |
[21:56] | will create a very specific length, | 会产生一个特定的长度 |
[21:58] | Not unlike a typographical fingerprint. | 和印刷指纹有点像 |
[22:00] | I may be able to work with that. | 我可以尝试一下 |
[22:02] | If we can find the blacked-out “Valkyrie,” | 如果我们能找到被屏蔽的”瓦尔基里” |
[22:03] | we might be able to figure out what it means | 我们就能通过周围的单词 |
[22:04] | from the words around it. | 破解它的意义 |
[22:06] | It’s a long shot, I know. | 希望渺茫 我知道 |
[22:07] | Not that long. We got some hits. | 没那么渺茫 我们有发现了 |
[22:09] | These are thumbnails of the whole document. | 这些是文件的缩略图 |
[22:12] | It’s everywhere, highlighted in red. | 每一张上都有 用红色标出 |
[22:14] | The last page seems to have the largest concentration. | 而最后一页似乎最为频繁 |
[22:16] | Can you enlarge it? | 能放大吗 |
[22:19] | “Target acquired.” “Missile engaged.” | “获取目标” “导弹发射” |
[22:22] | “Target destroyed.” | “目标摧毁” |
[22:24] | This is the transcript to the missile strike. | 这是导弹袭击的文字记录稿 |
[22:26] | Maybe “Valkyrie” Is the code name for Zawari. | 或许”瓦尔基里”是扎瓦利的代号 |
[22:28] | No, it’s got to be more than that, | 不 不会那么简单 |
[22:30] | but there’s not enough context to piece this thing together. | 但是没有足够的上下文来破解词义 |
[22:33] | What we need is an un-redacted transcript. | 我们需要的是原件 |
[22:37] | Or the original audio recording. | 或者是原始录音 |
[22:40] | What are you thinking, Richmond? | 你是怎么想的 里奇蒙德 |
[22:42] | For a strike in Jalalabad, | 对于贾拉拉巴德的袭击 |
[22:43] | They’d probably use an f-16 out of Bagram Air Base. | 可能会用到巴格拉姆空军基地的F16战斗机 |
[22:47] | I did a year as chief technical officer at bagram. | 我曾在那里做过一年的技术主管 |
[22:50] | Part of my job was dumping the fighter jets’ flight data | 工作的一部分就是将战斗机的飞行数据 |
[22:53] | onto a central server. | 存入到中央服务器中 |
[22:56] | If I can access it, | 如果我能进入到服务器中 |
[22:58] | I might be able to get that audio. | 我可能会拿到录音 |
[23:00] | What are we waiting for, McCord? | 我们还等什么 麦考德 |
[23:01] | We played by the rules, and that’s what they gave us. | 我们照章办事 而他们就给了我们这个 |
[23:09] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[23:16] | Castle. It’s your mom. | 卡塞尔 你妈妈 |
[23:19] | What do you want me to tell her? | 你想让我怎么说 |
[23:25] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Special Agent Kate Beckett | 你已接通司法部长办公室 |
[23:27] | at the Attorney General’s office. | 联邦探员凯特·贝克特的语音信箱 |
[23:29] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[23:34] | I just always thought that you and I | 我只是一直觉得咱俩 |
[23:36] | Would have kids together. | 会一起养个孩子 |
[23:38] | Really? Well, have you talked to Jenny about this? | 真的 你跟珍妮说过咱俩好上的事了吗 |
[23:39] | No, you know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[23:41] | They’d be on the same t-ball and pop warner teams. | 他们会在同一个棒球橄榄球队 |
[23:43] | – We’d co-coach. – Co-coach? | -我们会一起当教练 -一起 |
[23:45] | – You want to be head coach? – Yeah. | -你想当主教练 -当然 |
[23:46] | – Try getting a date first. – Dude. | -那就先找孩他妈 -兄弟 |
[23:49] | Hey. Martha. What brings you here? | 玛莎 你怎么来了 |
[23:51] | Look, I know you’re busy, but I’m– | 我知道你们很忙 但是我 |
[23:53] | – I’m worried about Richard. – Really? Why? | -我很担心理查德 -真的 怎么了 |
[23:56] | Last night, he was just whisked away | 昨晚 他被几个 |
[23:58] | by a couple of federal agent… thugs. | 联邦探员”暴徒”给抓走了 |
[24:00] | Then when I talked to him today, | 但是当我今天打给他 |
[24:02] | he was nice, sincere, no smart-ass quips. | 他友好又真诚 也没有臭屁 |
[24:05] | So… something is definitely wrong. | 所以 一定是出事了 |
[24:08] | And Katherine isn’t answering my calls. | 而凯瑟琳也不接我电话 |
[24:11] | Well, uh, I’m sure there’s an explanation. | 那一定是事出有因 |
[24:13] | And I need you to find out what it is. | 所以我需要你们查出来 |
[24:17] | Any trouble breathing? | 有呼吸困难吗 |
[24:18] | Yeah, but I-I think that’s just anxiety. | 是 但可能是我太焦虑了 |
[24:22] | – I can get you a sedative. – No. | -我可以给你镇定剂 -不 |
[24:24] | I–thank you. I think I’d rather stay sharp as long as possible. | 谢谢 我还是尽量保持清醒吧 |
[24:27] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:29] | No, no problem. We’re all done here. | 不 没事 我们完事了 |
[24:33] | You want a coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[24:35] | Uh, no, I’d rather die than drink any more of that sludge. | 不 让我喝那难喝的东西还不如让我死呢 |
[24:37] | Too soon? | 玩笑开太早了 |
[24:43] | Agent McCord, Can I ask you a question? | 麦考德探员 我能问你个问题吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[24:48] | How is she doing… here? | 她在这里怎么样 |
[24:50] | Beckett? She’s good. She has a lot of potential. | 贝克特 她很好 很有潜力 |
[24:56] | So she’ll be okay. | 所以她会很好的 |
[24:58] | Hey. She’s gonna be great. | 她会很好的 |
[25:04] | Hey, McCord. I’m in. | 麦考德 我进去了 |
[25:07] | I cross-referenced the flight recording database at bagram | 我把巴格拉姆的飞行记录信息库 |
[25:09] | with parameters from the mission documents. | 和任务文件中的参数进行对比 |
[25:12] | If that information was accurate, | 如果信息准确 |
[25:14] | this should be audio of the Zawari strike. | 这应该就是扎瓦利空袭的音频 |
[25:18] | Alpha One, Eagle’s contact target. | A1 老鹰接触到目标 |
[25:20] | Copy, Eagle. Omaha, what’s your status? Over. | 收到 老鹰 奥马哈 报告情况 完毕 |
[25:22] | That’s defense secretary Reed. | 那是国防部长里德 |
[25:24] | As theater commander, he’d be running the operation. | 他是战区司令 要指挥行动的 |
[25:26] | Alpha One, Valkyrie still inside target. | A1 瓦尔基里仍在目标范围内 |
[25:29] | That’s Bronson’s voice. | 那是布朗森的声音 |
[25:31] | So Valkyrie must be Zawari. | 那瓦尔基里一定就是扎瓦利了 |
[25:33] | Eagle, prepare to engage. | 老鹰 准备开火 |
[25:35] | Alpha One, Valkyrie still inside. | A1 瓦尔基里仍在目标里 |
[25:37] | Signaling to get her out. | 正在发送信号救她出来 |
[25:38] | Get “her” Out? Valkyrie’s not Zawari. | “她” 那瓦尔基里就不是扎瓦利 |
[25:41] | Maybe it’s the servant. | 或许是仆人 |
[25:42] | Omaha, Valkyrie needs to get out now. | 奥马哈 瓦尔基里得马上出来了 |
[25:45] | I’m signaling, Alpha One. No response. Stand by. | 我在发信号 A1 但是没收到回复 待命 |
[25:48] | We’re not missing our window. | 我们要错失机会了 |
[25:50] | Eagle, this is Alpha One. Engage target. | 老鹰 这里是A1 向目标开火 |
[25:52] | Negative, Eagle. We have an American Intelligence asset in there, | 不行 老鹰 有美国情报人员在里面 |
[25:55] | and we need to wait for her get her out. | 我们得等她出来 |
[25:57] | An intelligence asset? | 情报人员 |
[25:58] | Just give me two minutes. | 再给我两分钟 |
[26:00] | Negative, Omaha. We can’t risk losing Raptor. | 不行 奥马哈 我们不能失去肉食鸟 |
[26:03] | On my authority, you are clear to engage target. Over. | 我命令你向目标开火 完毕 |
[26:07] | Missile engaged. | 导弹发射 |
[26:08] | No! Valkyrie’s still in there. | 不行 瓦尔基里还在里面 |
[26:13] | Target destroyed. Eagle heading home. | 目标摧毁 老鹰回巢 |
[26:15] | Omaha, retrieve Valkyrie’s body | 奥马哈 找回瓦尔基里的尸体 |
[26:18] | and get her back to Dreamworld. | 带她回梦乡 |
[26:19] | – Protocol boomerang. Over. – Roger. | -飞去来协议 完毕 -收到 |
[26:22] | Valkyrie was the servant. She was one of ours. | 瓦尔基里是那个女仆 她是我们的人 |
[26:25] | No wonder the transcript was so heavily redacted. | 难怪对话记录改了那么多 |
[26:28] | Secretary Reed killed an American operative. | 国防部长里德下令杀死了一名美国情报人员 |
[26:31] | And then ordered Bronson to cover it up. | 然后还让布朗森掩盖此事 |
[26:35] | Missile engaged. | 导弹发射 |
[26:37] | No! Valkyrie’s still in there. | 不行 瓦尔基里还在里面 |
[26:42] | Target destroyed. Eagle heading home. | 目标摧毁 老鹰回巢 |
[26:44] | Omaha, retrieve Valkyrie’s body | 奥马哈 找回瓦尔基里的尸体 |
[26:46] | and get her back to Dreamworld. | 带她回梦乡 |
[26:48] | – Protocol boomerang. Over. – Roger. | -飞去来协议 完毕 -收到 |
[26:53] | So what are we saying here? | 那现在是什么情况 |
[26:56] | That Bronson was murdered to cover up the death | 布朗森的被杀是为了掩盖 |
[26:58] | of an American operative? | 一名美国情报人员的死 |
[26:59] | With the implication that general Reed is behind it? | 同时里德将军还牵扯其中 |
[27:03] | The sitting secretary of defense? | 也就是当今的国防部长 |
[27:05] | A position he got | 他能爬到这个位子 |
[27:06] | largely because of his success in taking out Zawari. | 很大程度上是因为他成功歼灭扎瓦利 |
[27:09] | His political star was on the rise. | 他的政治前途一片光明 |
[27:11] | Maybe he couldn’t afford to have damaging details out there. | 或许他不能允许有对他不利的事泄露 |
[27:14] | But if he wanted to silence Bronson, | 但如果他想灭布朗森的口 |
[27:16] | why would he go through the trouble of setting him up first? | 何必那么麻烦先陷害他 |
[27:19] | And none of this explains the theft of the toxin. | 而且这一切都不能解释毒素被盗 |
[27:21] | Sir, he lied to us about Valkyrie and about Bronson. | 长官 他在瓦尔基里和布朗森的事上都对我们撒谎了 |
[27:25] | Either he’s involved, | 这事要么与他有关 |
[27:26] | or he knows a hell of a lot more than he’s telling us. | 要么他也有很多事情隐瞒没说 |
[27:29] | Only you have no proof. | 但是你没有证据 |
[27:32] | Listen, Beckett, I know what’s at stake | 贝克特 我知道对于你和卡塞尔 |
[27:35] | for you and for Castle, | 这事有多严重 |
[27:36] | but… I can’t let you go at him without concrete evidence. | 但是 我不能让你在没有证据的情况下去找他 |
[27:45] | Hey. So I’m guessing Villante said “No” | 维尔莱迪没同意 |
[27:47] | to the idea of waterboarding the truth out of secretary Reed. | 对里德部长施水刑 逼他说出实情 |
[27:50] | Yeah. Something like that. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[27:53] | How are you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[27:54] | Ah. Good. I think I’m just due for another shot. | 还行 我觉得我该再去打一针了 |
[28:09] | I’m agent Beckett from the Attorney General’s office. | 我是司法部长办公室的贝克特探员 |
[28:11] | – I need to speak with secretary Reed. – Do you have an appointment? | -我要跟里德部长谈谈 -有预约吗 |
[28:13] | No, this is a matter of national security. | 不 事关国家安全 |
[28:14] | I’m sorry. If you don’t have an appointment, | 抱歉 如果你没预约… |
[28:14] | – I have to ask you- – I-I understand. | -我就得请你 -我明白 |
[28:15] | Just please get to the secretary. | 请你去找一下部长 |
[28:17] | I told you, this is a matter of national– | 我说了 此事事关国家安全 |
[28:19] | – Ma’am, you need to step back. – Secretary Reed? | -女士 你得退后 -里德部长 |
[28:20] | – Secretary Reed, agent Beckett… – Step back. | -里德部长 我是贝克特探员 -退后 |
[28:22] | from the attorney general’s office. | 我是司法部长办公室的 |
[28:24] | We met earlier today, sir. | 我们今天早些时候见过 长官 |
[28:25] | Michael, who is that? | 迈克尔 那是谁 |
[28:28] | – I’ll take care of it. – Ma’am, you need to step back | -我会处理的 -女士 请您退后 |
[28:29] | – to your vehicle right now. – Sir, we just need to speak. | -退到您车那里 -长官 我只想跟您谈谈 |
[28:30] | – This is a matter of national security. – Joseph. | -此事事关国家安全 -约瑟夫 |
[28:37] | You show up at my home? | 你居然跑来我家 |
[28:39] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[28:41] | I should ask you the same thing. | 这话该我问你 |
[28:42] | You lied about Valkyrie. | 你对瓦尔基里的事撒谎了 |
[28:44] | You obstructed a federal investigation. | 你妨碍了联邦探员调查案件 |
[28:47] | I told you all you need to know. | 我对你已经知无不言 |
[28:49] | I need to know everything. What is going on, | 我要知道一切 到底是怎么回事 |
[28:51] | and what are you hiding? | 你到底想隐藏什么 |
[28:53] | You are barking up the wrong tree, agent, | 你找错了人 探员 |
[28:56] | And it’s gonna cost ya. | 这会让你付出代价 |
[28:58] | There’s a deadly toxin out there. | 现在有一种致命毒素流落在外 |
[29:00] | If so much as one person dies because you won’t cooperate, | 如果因为你不肯合作而死了哪怕一个人 |
[29:04] | – Then I- – You’ll what? | -那我就 -你能怎么样 |
[29:06] | Look, whatever this is, it has nothing to do with me. | 不论这是怎么回事 跟我都毫无关系 |
[29:10] | You might wanna remember the first rule of combat. | 别忘了战斗的第一规则 |
[29:13] | You don’t ever start a war you can’t win. | 不要挑起你无法取胜的战争 |
[29:27] | What? | 说 |
[29:28] | Hey, Beckett. It’s, uh, Esposito and Ryan. | 贝克特 是埃斯波西托和莱恩 |
[29:31] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:32] | Fine. Why? | 好着呢 怎么了 |
[29:33] | Castle’s mom came by, all worried about him. | 卡塞尔的妈妈来过 很担心他 |
[29:39] | Come on, Beckett. What’s going on? | 贝克特 说吧 到底怎么回事 |
[29:45] | Everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[29:52] | Keep taking it in through the nose, | 用鼻子吸 |
[29:54] | out through the mouth. | 从嘴呼出 |
[29:55] | Thank you again. | 谢谢 |
[29:56] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[29:58] | Sir, I was just following a hunch. | 长官 我只是跟着直觉走 |
[30:00] | Next time, follow orders. | 下次 跟着命令走 |
[30:02] | I had to go to the mat with the Attorney General | 我不得不去与司法部长见面 |
[30:03] | to keep your job. | 以保住你的职位 |
[30:04] | Wait. Secretary Reed complained to the Attorney General? | 等等 里德部长向司法部长投诉了 |
[30:07] | If that surprises you, you’re not as smart as I thought. | 如果你感到惊讶 你没我想象得那么聪明 |
[30:09] | No, sir, it’s just, if Reed was behind this, | 不 长官 如果里德是背后主谋 |
[30:12] | He wouldn’t have made that call. | 他不会打电话的 |
[30:13] | Right, because he wouldn’t want to call attention to himself. | 没错 因为他不想引火烧身 |
[30:18] | Is that why you went out there? | 所以你才会激怒他 |
[30:20] | To force him to show his hand? | 迫使他有所行动 |
[30:25] | I’m impressed. | 厉害 |
[30:27] | Yeah, well, don’t be. | 厉害什么啊 |
[30:30] | Looks like I just ruled out our only lead. | 唯一的嫌疑人被我排除嫌疑了 |
[30:35] | Guys, I got something. | 伙计们 我有线索 |
[30:37] | I was following up on Valkyrie | 我在追查瓦尔基里 |
[30:38] | to see if there was anything more to the story. | 想看看还有没有内幕 |
[30:40] | This is a family photo we got from Rasheed. | 我们从拉希德那里拿到一张家庭照片 |
[30:44] | He identified this woman… | 他确认这个女人 |
[30:46] | as the servant whose body Bronson took | 是布朗森在空袭后 |
[30:49] | after the air strike. | 带走的女仆 |
[30:51] | And we’ve identified her as Farrah Usman. | 我们确认她是法拉赫·乌斯曼 |
[30:54] | She’s listed as a civilian contractor | 这里显示她是一名承包商 |
[30:56] | working out of the U.S. Consulate in Kabul. | 在喀布尔的美国领事馆工作 |
[30:58] | It’s a typical cover for an intelligence operative. | 这是情报人员的典型伪装身份 |
[31:00] | Now she was supposedly killed by a roadside I.E.D. | 她被认为是被路边简易爆炸装置杀死 |
[31:03] | The same night as the Zawari attack. | 就是扎瓦利被空袭那晚 |
[31:05] | Well, that makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[31:06] | The injuries from an I.E.D. look a lot like those | 简易爆炸装置的伤痕与空袭造成的 |
[31:08] | from an air strike. | 很像 |
[31:09] | That’s not the story. Look at this. | 那不是关键 看这个 |
[31:10] | So Farrah Usman’s body | 法拉赫·乌斯曼的尸体 |
[31:12] | was shipped back to dover two days later | 两天后被运回多弗尔[空军基地] |
[31:14] | and was claimed by this man. | 被这个人认尸 |
[31:17] | You recognize that name? | 认出这个名字了吗 |
[31:19] | Brad Parker? The reporter? | 布拉德·帕克 那个记者 |
[31:21] | One and the same. | 就是他 |
[31:24] | I don’t get it. How is he connected to Valkyrie? | 我不明白 他跟瓦尔基里是怎么联系起来的 |
[31:27] | According to the paperwork, he was her fiance. | 根据文书显示 他是她的未婚夫 |
[31:31] | He’s involved in this whole thing. | 他跟这一切都有关 |
[31:37] | As a combat vet, Brad Parker would have known | 作为实战老兵 布拉德·帕克知道 |
[31:39] | his fiance’s injuries weren’t from an IED. | 他的未婚妻并非死于简易爆炸装置 |
[31:41] | That’s why he was doing the story on Dreamworld | 所以他才会报道梦乡 |
[31:43] | and why he tracked down Bronson. | 并找到布朗森 |
[31:45] | He was trying to figure out how she actually died. | 他在查明未婚妻丧命的真相 |
[31:47] | And he’s ex-military. | 他是退伍军人 |
[31:49] | He would have had the skills to pull off that heist. | 他有能力完成盗窃 |
[31:51] | So what are we saying here? | 也就是说 |
[31:52] | That Parker stole the toxin because of his fiance? | 帕克因为未婚妻的死偷走毒素 |
[31:55] | That this is about revenge? | 为了报仇 |
[31:56] | Well, the toxin would be perfect for that. | 毒素是最好的选择 |
[31:58] | It’s deadly and undetectable via autopsy | 致命 通过尸检又查不出来 |
[32:01] | unless you’re specifically looking for it. | 除非你知道你要找什么 |
[32:02] | Which is why he tried to hide the fact that it was stolen | 所以他才会通过制造另一场盗窃案 |
[32:04] | by staging the other theft in the building | 和陷害布朗森 |
[32:06] | and framing Bronson. | 来掩盖真相 |
[32:07] | Where are we on tracking Parker? | 搜寻帕克 查得怎么样了 |
[32:09] | He’s not at work. No one’s seen him all day. | 他没上班 一整天没见到人 |
[32:11] | I can’t get a trace on his cell signal. | 我得不到他的手机讯号 |
[32:13] | He must have turned it off. | 他一定是关机了 |
[32:14] | Sir, if there’s the slightest chance… | 长官 哪怕只有一点点机会 |
[32:15] | Hit his apartment. Go. | 去他的公寓 行动 |
[32:18] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[32:20] | You stay here. | 你待在这 |
[32:21] | I was given less than a day to live | 我在不到一天之前 |
[32:23] | just a little less than a day ago. | 被告知只有不到一条的生命 |
[32:25] | If Parker has that antidote, I need to go with them. | 如果帕克有解药 我得跟他们一起去 |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | Clear! | 安全 |
[32:43] | Bedroom’s clear! | 卧室安全 |
[32:44] | Clear. Where the hell is this guy? | 安全 这家伙哪去了 |
[32:46] | All right, guys, let’s get to work. | 伙计们 开始工作吧 |
[32:48] | If that toxin or antidote are in here, I want them found. | 如果毒素或解药在这 给我找出来 |
[32:58] | These are blueprints of the research building | 这些是毒素被偷走大楼 |
[32:59] | the toxin was stolen from. | 的蓝图 |
[33:02] | And a confidential file on the toxin. Parker’s our guy. | 关于毒素的机密文件 帕克就是我们要找的人 |
[33:05] | He’s got a background on Secretary Reed. | 他对里德部长做了背景调查 |
[33:07] | Research materials. | 研究材料 |
[33:09] | Reed’s his next target. | 里德是他的下个目标 |
[33:11] | He’s going after the man that gave the order | 他要除掉那个下令 |
[33:12] | that killed his fiance. | 杀死他未婚妻的人 |
[33:14] | And I think I know where. | 我想我知道在哪儿 |
[33:16] | This is confirmation of Parker’s press credentials | 这是帕克参加里德在海军学院在演讲 |
[33:18] | for Reed’s address at the naval academy. | 的记者证确认函 |
[33:20] | Reed’s talking to new cadets at 5:00 p.m. today. | 里德在今天下午五点要给新生做演讲 |
[33:22] | That’s in 20 minutes. We gotta lock Reed down. | 那在20分钟后 我们得把里德安全保护起来 |
[33:24] | Secure Parker and get that antidote. | 逮住帕克 拿到解药 |
[33:34] | Thanks for coming, Mr. Secretary. | 感谢你能来 部长先生 |
[33:35] | It’s my pleasure, Admiral Johnson. | 是我的荣幸 约翰逊将军 |
[33:38] | It’s nice to get out of the office. | 能离开办公室挺好的 |
[33:40] | Hope you don’t mind that we do the press line first. | 希望你别介意 咱们得先接受媒体采访 |
[33:42] | Oh, that’s fine. | 没事的 |
[33:51] | Do we want me to get ahold of Dr. Goldberg | 要我联系戈德伯格医生 |
[33:53] | and have him meet us there? | 让他到那里跟咱们碰面吗 |
[33:54] | He already gave me my last shot. | 他已经给我打过最后一针了 |
[33:57] | The only thing that can help me now is the antidote. | 现在能帮到我的只有解药 |
[34:01] | Naval Academy’s press department | 海军学院的媒体部 |
[34:02] | says Parker hasn’t checked in yet. | 说帕克还没有登记 |
[34:04] | Security teams are already on site looking for him. | 安保人员已经就位找他了 |
[34:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:08] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通 |
[34:10] | Why wouldn’t Parker be there yet? | 帕克怎么还没到 |
[34:11] | There’s thousands of people there. | 人很多 |
[34:12] | Maybe they just haven’t spotted him yet. | 也许他们还没看到他 |
[34:14] | Why go through the trouble of getting press credentials | 如果不用记者证 为什么 |
[34:16] | if you’re not gonna use them? | 要大费周章去办理呢 |
[34:17] | Unless he’s pulling another head fake. | 除非他又摆了我们一道 |
[34:21] | Like the encryption system | 就像加密系统 |
[34:22] | was a cover for the theft of the toxin. | 是为了偷毒素的掩护 |
[34:24] | Military tactics. | 军事策略 |
[34:26] | Always making sure we’re a step behind. | 总是让我们落后一招 |
[34:27] | A step behind what? | 落后什么 |
[34:29] | I mean, this has to be about revenge, | 我是说这一切是为了复仇 |
[34:31] | so it has to be about Reed. | 定是冲着里德来的 |
[34:33] | Maybe he wants to do to Reed what Reed did to him– | 也许他想以牙还牙 以眼还眼 |
[34:36] | Take away the person he loves the most. | 杀死他最爱的人 |
[34:39] | His wife. | 他妻子 |
[34:54] | Beckett, why’d you turn around? | 贝克特 你为什么调头 |
[34:56] | Is it Castle? | 卡塞尔不行了吗 |
[34:57] | No. We have a hunch. | 不 我们有个想法 |
[34:59] | What kind of hunch? | 什么想法 |
[35:00] | Defense Secretary Reed’s office. | 国防部长里德办公室 |
[35:02] | This is Agent Beckett | 我是贝克特探员 |
[35:02] | – from the Attorney General’s investigative– – Hold, please. | -司法部长调查… -请稍等 |
[35:05] | No, wait. Hello? | 等等 还在吗 |
[35:07] | – Kate… – Castle, just stay with me. We’re almost there. | -凯特 -卡塞尔 坚持住 我们马上到了 |
[35:12] | Hi. Brad Parker. Here for the interview. | 你好 布拉德·帕克 我来采访 |
[35:14] | Mrs. Reed’s expecting you. | 里德夫人在等你 |
[35:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:31] | Defense Secretary Reed’s office. How can I help you? | 国防部长里德办公室 有什么事 |
[35:34] | Excuse me, Mrs. Reed. | 打扰 里德夫人 |
[35:36] | Mr. Parker. | 这位是帕克先生 |
[35:37] | Thanks, Julie. | 谢谢 朱莉 |
[35:38] | Please, make yourself comfortable, Mr. Parker. | 请坐 帕克先生 |
[35:41] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 夫人 |
[35:43] | Can I pour you some tea? | 我能给你倒点茶吗 |
[35:51] | Well, only if you’re having some. | 如果你有的话 |
[35:52] | That’s a deal. | 当然有 |
[35:54] | Do you take sugar? | 要糖吗 |
[35:55] | You’ve reached the Reeds. | 你打通了里德一家 |
[35:57] | We’re not available, so please leave a message… | 我们现在不能接电话 请留言 |
[35:59] | – Come on. Damn it. – And your call will be returned promptly. | -该死 -我们会及时回电 |
[36:01] | – Kate… – No, Castle, just look at me. | -凯特 -不 卡塞尔 看着我 |
[36:04] | Just hang on, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[36:05] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[36:23] | Castle. No. | 哦不 卡塞尔 |
[36:25] | No. Rick, look at me, will you? | 里克 看着我 好吗 |
[36:50] | Mrs. Reed? | 里德夫人 |
[36:53] | She’s not responding. Send an ambulance. | 她没反应 叫救护车 |
[36:55] | – She’s not breathing. – Parker, drop the phone. | -她断气了 -帕克 放下电话 |
[36:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:59] | Where’s the antidote, Parker? | 解药在哪儿 帕克 |
[37:02] | – Lower your weapon. – He poisoned Mrs. Reed. | -放下武器 -他给里德夫人下毒了 |
[37:05] | Stay with her. | 陪着她 |
[37:10] | It’s over, Parker! | 都结束了 帕克 |
[37:12] | We know everything. | 我们知晓了一切 |
[37:14] | Now give us the antidote before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及 把解药给我们 |
[37:31] | – No, wait. – Did Reed wait when he ordered the strike? | -不 等等 -里德下令时 等了吗 |
[37:34] | No. No, now it’s his turn to see how it feels. | 不 他没有 现在该让他尝尝这滋味了 |
[37:38] | She’s gonna die… just like Farrah. | 她会死的 就像法拉赫一样 |
[37:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:42] | Parker, she’s not the only one that you’ve poisoned. | 帕克 不只她一人被你下毒 |
[37:45] | My fiance’s dying. He needs that antidote. | 我的未婚夫要死了 他需要解药 |
[37:48] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[37:50] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[37:53] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[37:54] | You better hope you’re wrong. | 你最好是错的 |
[38:03] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[38:16] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[38:27] | I had the strangest dream, and you were there. | 我做了一个超奇怪的梦 你在 |
[38:31] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[38:32] | Hi, dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[38:33] | Hey, you were there, and you were there. | 你也在 你也在 |
[38:36] | Hey, Mr. C. | 嘿 C先生 |
[38:38] | I did some healing reiki on you. | 我给你做灵气治疗了 |
[38:40] | Looks like it worked. | 看来起作用了 |
[38:43] | And you were there. | 你也在 |
[38:44] | I think he’s gonna be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[38:47] | Yeah, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[38:53] | Well, look, look, | 好啦 |
[38:53] | why don’t we–why don’t we give you guys a moment? | 我们让他们独处一会儿 |
[38:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:57] | – We’ll be outside if you need us. – Okay. | -需要我们的话 我们就在外面 -好 |
[39:00] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[39:01] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:08] | How was your weekend? | 你的周末怎么样 |
[39:09] | You know, uneventful. Yours? | 挺平淡的 你的呢 |
[39:14] | Same. | 一样 |
[39:17] | But at least I got to see you. | 但我至少见到你了 |
[39:22] | I’m so sorry, Castle. | 真抱歉 卡塞尔 |
[39:27] | This wasn’t supposed to be this hard. | 一切本不应该这么艰难的 |
[39:30] | What, Washington or us? | 你是指华盛顿的工作还是我们的感情 |
[39:34] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[39:36] | the hardest things in life… | 生活中最困难的是 |
[39:39] | are the things most worth doing. | 值得做的事 |
[39:43] | Just because we haven’t figured it out yet | 就因为我们还没找到解决办法 |
[39:44] | doesn’t mean we won’t. | 并不代表我们找不到 |
[39:47] | Tell you what, though. | 不过告诉你 |
[39:49] | Next time I say I’m dying to see you, | 下次说想死我了 |
[39:51] | let’s keep it metaphoric. | 最好保持在比喻的情况下 |
[39:54] | Deal. | 好的 |
[40:06] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[40:08] | He’s okay, considering. | 考虑到一切 还好 |
[40:11] | What about Mrs. Reed? | 里德夫人怎么样 |
[40:12] | Uh, she will pull through. | 她会没事的 |
[40:15] | And what about Secretary Reed? | 里德部长呢 |
[40:17] | What’s gonna happen with him? | 他会怎样处置 |
[40:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:21] | He withheld information to save his own ass. | 他为了保全自己隐瞒了信息 |
[40:24] | People almost died because of it. | 有人因此死掉 |
[40:26] | Well, we both know it’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[40:29] | Well… there’s gonna be an investigation, | 至少会展开 |
[40:32] | at least, right? | 调查吧 |
[40:35] | You… want everything to be black or white. I get it. | 你想让一切都黑白分明 我明白 |
[40:39] | But… in this town, | 但在华府 |
[40:42] | it rarely is, and to do this job, | 事情总是处在灰色地带 做这份工作 |
[40:45] | you have to make peace with that. | 你得去接受这一点 |
[40:48] | But hey… | 但是 |
[40:49] | That was a hell of a hunch about Mrs. Reed. | 帕克会对里德夫人下手 真是超赞的判断 |
[40:54] | You should feel really good about this. | 你该为自己骄傲 |
[40:56] | Yeah, well, that was Castle. | 那是卡塞尔的想法 |
[40:57] | But you were smart enough to act on it. | 但是你很明智地按直觉行动 |
[40:59] | That was your call. | 那是你的判断 |
[41:03] | And you backed me up without even knowing my play. | 而你在不知道我怎么行动的情况下就后援了 |
[41:06] | That’s what partners do. | 那是搭档该做的 |
[41:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:17] | That’s what partners do. | 那是搭档该做的 |