Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] You’re a good candidate for the opening 你是司法部长办公室
[00:04] on the A.G. Investigative team. 特别调查员的优秀人选
[00:06] Opportunities like this come along once in a lifetime. 这样的机会一辈子只有一次
[00:08] We’re in this relationship, 我们现在是在一起
[00:10] but we never talk about where we’re going. 但是我们从没讨论过以后
[00:12] – But if I get that job… – Then you’re gonna have to. -如果我接受了这工作 -那你们就必须作出决定
[00:15] I didn’t tell you about it because you would be upset. 我不告诉你是因为你会生气
[00:19] Yeah. 是的
[00:20] Yeah. You’re damn right I’m upset. 是的 你说对了 我很生气
[00:22] You get this job, you move to D.C., I’ll never see you. 你得到这份工作 搬去特区 我再也见不到你
[00:25] That’s pretty much the end of our relationship. 我们的关系到此结束
[00:29] What are you gonna do? 那你打算怎么办
[00:30] I don’t know, dad. 我也不知道 爸爸
[00:32] This job… it’s what I want. 这份工作 是我想要的
[00:35] I know you say you love her, but, darling, 我知道你爱她 但是亲爱的
[00:38] is it possible that the reason you have held back 你有所保留的原因是不是
[00:41] is because somewhere deep down inside, 因为你内心深处觉得
[00:44] you don’t think this is gonna really work? 你们的关系不会有结果
[00:48] I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about us. 我一直在考虑我们
[00:50] I’ve decided I want more. 我想要更多
[00:52] We both deserve more. 你我都值得拥有更多
[00:55] And whatever you decide, 无论你做出什么样的决定
[00:56] Katherine Houghton Beckett… 凯瑟琳·霍顿·贝克特
[01:00] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[01:07] Oh, my god! 天啊
[01:09] Oh, my god. You’re proposing. 天啊 你在求婚
[01:11] – Okay. You’re surprised. – Of course I’m surprised. -好吧 你很惊讶 -我当然很惊讶
[01:13] I thought you were breaking up with me. 我还以为你要和我分手
[01:15] By offering you a ring? 分手还送戒指吗
[01:16] Well, you just– you seemed so serious. 你就是…看起来好严肃
[01:18] Yeah, of course I’m serious. 我当然严肃
[01:19] – This is the most serious thing I’ve ever done. – Good. -这是我做过的最严肃的事情 -太好了
[01:25] So that’s a “Yes”? 这么说你同意了
[01:26] – No, wait. – “No”? -不 等等 -不同意吗
[01:28] – No, no, no, not–not “No.” – So “Yes”? -不不不 不是不同意 -那就是同意
[01:30] – I… – Not “Yes”? -我 -不同意吗
[01:32] No. Not “Not yes.” 不 不是不同意
[01:34] I… I… 我 我
[01:35] You do know how this works, right? 你明白这是怎么回事的吧
[01:38] There’s something that I have to tell you. 我得告诉你一件事
[01:42] I got the job. 我被录用了
[01:43] In D.C.? 在特区
[01:45] Castle, I love you. 卡塞尔 我爱你
[01:50] But this is my shot. 但这是我的机会
[01:52] And if I don’t do this, I’ll always regret it. 如果我不抓住机会 我会后悔一辈子
[01:55] Look, if this changes anything for you, 如果这让你有所改变
[01:57] if this changes the way that you feel– 如果这改变了你的想法
[01:59] Kate, I’m not proposing to you to keep you here 凯特 我向你求婚不是为了把你留在这
[02:03] or because I’m afraid I’m gonna lose you. 也不是害怕会失去你
[02:05] I’m proposing because I can’t imagine my life without you. 我求婚是因为我生命中不能没有你
[02:09] If that means when things get difficult, 这意味着 如果遇到困难
[02:10] we have to figure them out, 需要我们想办法解决
[02:11] then I’m willing to figure them out, 那我愿意想办法
[02:14] assuming you’re willing to figure them out with me. 假设你也愿意和我一起想办法
[02:20] Well, in that case, 那样的话
[02:22] Richard Edgar Alexander Rodgers Castle, 理查德·埃德加·亚历山大·罗杰斯·卡塞尔
[02:25] yes. 我答应
[02:26] Yes. I will marry you. 我答应 我会嫁给你
[02:37] It’s big. 好大
[02:38] No, you just have remarkably tiny fingers. 不 是你的手指太纤细了
[02:45] We’re gonna be able to make this work, right? 我们能解决这事的 对吧
[02:48] We’re gonna be great. 我们会没事的
[02:50] D.C. is gonna be great. 特区会很棒
[02:52] I promise. 我保证
[02:57] 华盛顿特区 两个月后
[03:06] Look out! 小心
[03:15] Federal agent! 联邦探员
[03:17] Come out with your hands on your head! 出来 双手抱头
[03:27] Put your weapon on the ground. 把枪放到地上
[03:31] – Do it! – Okay. All right. Nobody needs to get hurt. -照办 -好 好 不必伤人
[03:33] Okay? 好吗
[03:36] I’m gonna put it down and I’m gonna slide it over. 我把枪放下 然后滑过去
[03:44] Okay? 好吗
[03:46] Okay, here it comes. 好了 给你
[03:59] You okay, ma’am? 你还好吗 女士
[04:01] I’m fine. 我没事
[04:11] Beckett! 贝克特
[04:17] Agent beckett? 贝克特探员
[04:20] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[04:21] Because of you, the Chechens now have our nuclear launch codes. 因为你 车臣人拿到了我们的核弹发射密码
[04:24] Nice job. 干得好
[04:28] Damn it. 该死
[04:32] You didn’t find it odd that the hostage wasn’t struggling? 人质没有挣扎 难道你不觉得奇怪吗
[04:34] She had a gun held to her head. 她的头被一把枪顶着
[04:36] And she didn’t cry out for help. Why? 而她没有呼救 为什么
[04:38] Because she didn’t wanna give away her accent. Fine. 因为她不想暴露口音 好吧
[04:41] But the intel said that the operative worked alone. 但是情报说特务是单独行动的
[04:44] And that’s the point of the exercise. 这就是演习的意义
[04:45] Intel is sometimes wrong. 情报有时候有误
[04:47] You have to use your judgment, your instinct, 你得用自己的判断和直觉
[04:49] because the analyst that’s gathering that intel– 因为吃枪子儿的人
[04:52] he’s not the one that’s gonna be catching a bullet. 不是收集情报的分析员
[04:53] That’s gonna be you, or worse, me. 而是你 或者更糟糕 是我
[04:56] Now step up your game. 加油吧
[04:57] McCord! 麦考德
[05:04] Hostage alley? 人质巷没过吗
[05:05] Yeah. 是啊
[05:06] Don’t feel bad. Everyone screws that up. 别难过 大家都搞砸过
[05:10] – Should’ve seen it. – Hey, look, -我本该发现的 -你瞧
[05:11] it’s better to die in training than in the field, right? 在训练中丧命总比实战中死去要好 对吧
[05:13] – It’s better not to die at all. – Yeah. -不死最好了 -是啊
[05:17] Listen, a few of us are grabbing a beer tonight. 今晚我们几个同事要出去喝一杯
[05:19] You wanna join? 你要来吗
[05:20] Thank you, Hendricks. I would love to, 谢谢 亨德里克斯 我很想去
[05:21] but with the caseload and the training, 但是最近案件那么多再加上训练
[05:25] I haven’t had a weekend off in ages, 我已经很久没享受过周末
[05:26] and I’ve actually got plans. 而且我已经有安排了
[05:28] Not anymore. 现在没有了
[05:29] We just received a priority 7 from the A.G. 司法部发来了七级重要事件
[05:31] There’s been an incident– 出事了
[05:33] A potential national security breach. 有个潜在的国家安全漏洞
[05:38] Ah, the prodigal son returns. 哟 浪子回来啦
[05:41] How was the West Coast book tour? 西海岸的巡回签售如何
[05:42] It was exhausting. 累死人了
[05:44] 12 cities in 11 days. 11天去了12座城市
[05:47] I signed my fingers to the bone. 手指都快签断了
[05:49] You poor boy. 可怜的娃
[05:51] I’m gonna go change. 我去换衣服
[05:51] I’ll let this guy fill you in on all the details. 让这家伙跟你说说近况吧
[05:54] He’s best with rhetorical questions. 他最擅长反问了
[05:57] – Is Alexis back? – Ah, yeah. -阿丽克西斯回来了吗 -是啊
[05:58] She came in this morning. 今早回来的
[06:00] Oh, I thought she was in Costa Rica until– 我以为她还在哥斯达黎加…
[06:01] Next week. Surprise! 下周才回来 惊喜
[06:03] Daddy? 爸爸
[06:05] Come here, you. 快过来
[06:08] How was your trip? 你的旅行怎么样
[06:10] Amazing. 太棒了
[06:11] Just wait till you see our pictures. 等下给你看我们的照片
[06:14] “Our” pictures? “我们的”照片
[06:15] Hey, Al, where do you keep the matches? 阿尔 火柴放哪了
[06:17] I wanna light these sage bundles. 我想点上这捆香
[06:21] Surprise again. 又一个惊喜
[06:23] Dad… 爸爸
[06:24] Pi. 这位是派
[06:25] Pi, dad. 派 这是我爸
[06:27] Hey, Mr. C. C先生
[06:32] Awesome to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[06:33] Pie. Like the dessert? 派 是甜品的那个派吗
[06:36] Without the “E.” Like the greek letter. 不加e 是希腊字母那个派
[06:39] But personally, I feel 但我个人认为
[06:40] the whole spelling thing just stifles creativity. 拼写什么的只会扼杀创造力
[06:44] The “spelling thing”? 拼写什么的
[06:44] Let’s let my dad decompress. Matches are in the kitchen. 让我爸休息会儿吧 火柴在厨房里
[06:47] Okay. 好的
[06:51] He’s– he’s not staying here? 他 他不会住在这儿吧
[06:53] Oh, he is. 会哦
[06:56] N-not in her room. 不会睡在她房里吧
[06:59] Hey, you get to have that talk. 你去跟她说吧
[07:01] I have a class. Ta-ta. 我要上课了 拜拜
[07:08] Uh, Alexis? 阿丽克西斯
[07:10] Could I talk to you a second? 能跟你谈谈吗
[07:16] Give him a chance, Dad. 给他一次机会吧 爸爸
[07:17] I really like him. 我真的很喜欢他
[07:18] And he’s brilliant. 他很聪明
[07:21] Found ’em! 找到了
[07:22] We’ll talk about this later. 晚点再谈
[07:26] Uh, make sure you put some, uh, 派要住这儿的话
[07:28] blankets out on the couch for Pi if he’s staying? 你记得给他拿点毯子铺在沙发上
[07:31] Want him to be comfortable… 希望他住得舒服
[07:33] and visible. 还要待在我眼皮底下
[07:36] Please tell me your flight is not delayed. 你的航班没延误吧
[07:38] I don’t think I can bear another minute not seeing you. 再见不到你我就要疯了
[07:41] I’m sorry. I’m not at the airport. 抱歉 我不在机场
[07:44] You’re not coming, are you? 你不来了 是吧
[07:46] I just got put on a priority case. 上头派我处理一件紧急案子
[07:48] Kate, we haven’t seen each other in six weeks. 凯特 我们都六周没见面了
[07:50] Trust me. This was not my call. 相信我 我也不想的
[07:52] I’m just as upset as you are. 我跟你一样难受
[07:54] No, I know. It’s… 我明白…
[07:56] I’m the one who canceled last time. 上次是我放你鸽子的
[07:58] Beckett, let’s go. 贝克特 走吧
[08:00] Look, I gotta go. 我得挂了
[08:01] I will make this up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的 我保证
[08:03] All right, I’m gonna hold you to that. 好吧 就指着你的补偿了
[08:04] Okay. I love you. 好 我爱你
[08:05] Love you, too. Bye. 我也爱你 再见
[08:06] Bye. 再见
[08:13] What are you smiling about? 笑什么笑
[08:49] Can you at least finish taking that off before you shoot me? 能先把衣服脱了再向我开枪吗
[08:51] Cas-Castle? 卡塞尔
[08:55] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[08:56] I know I promised to respect your job, 我是保证过会尊重你的工作
[08:59] but I couldn’t go another week without seeing you. 但再见不到你我连一周都忍不了
[09:01] You know, you–you shouldn’t have come here. 你 你不该来的
[09:03] So you want me to leave? 那你要我走吗
[09:04] Oh, immediately. 立刻
[09:09] Oh, God. 天呐
[09:20] How long have you been up? 起床多久了
[09:21] Couple of hours. I had some homework to do. 几个小时吧 有些作业要做
[09:24] Maybe we should do some homework, too. 也许咱俩也该做些”作业”
[09:28] Yeah, I would love to, 我也想
[09:29] except I’m still proving myself. 但我还要证明自己的能力
[09:30] I got to know these reports 我得比写报告的人
[09:32] better than the people that wrote them. 更了解这些报告
[09:33] Is this your case? 这是你的案子吗
[09:34] – Yeah. – What’s it about? -是的 -什么案子
[09:38] Castle. 卡塞尔
[09:39] It’s classified. 这是机密
[09:41] You do realize that only makes me more curious. 你知道这么说只会让我更好奇吧
[09:43] So… is it big? 是大案子吗
[09:46] You know I can’t talk about it. 你知道我不能跟你谈论公事
[09:48] Doesn’t mean I can’t guess. 不代表我不能猜啊
[09:49] It must be big. You had to cancel our weekend together. 肯定是大案子 都害你取消了我们的约会
[09:51] Must be local, because you’re still here. 肯定是本地的案子 因为你还在这里
[09:54] I bet I can figure this out. 我肯定能猜中
[09:56] Well, that doesn’t mean that you should. 不代表你应该这么做啊
[09:57] Come on. Don’t you miss working together? 别这样 难道你不怀念我们共事的时光吗
[10:00] Yes, I do. 怀念
[10:01] So if I were to help you, maybe we could solve whatever… 要是让我帮忙的话 也许能快点处理完
[10:06] this is faster, 这个案子
[10:08] and then have the whole weekend to ourselves. 然后整个周末过二人世界
[10:10] – Wouldn’t you like that? – I would… -你不想吗 -我想…
[10:13] Until I got arrested for disclosing 直到我因透露
[10:15] classified information. 机密资料被捕
[10:17] Oh, come on. Who’s gonna know? 别这样 谁会知道
[10:20] They’re good. 他们真厉害
[10:21] I gotta go. That’s my partner. 我得走了 是我搭档来了
[10:24] Sorry. No, no. I got it. I got it. 抱歉 别 我自己捡
[10:26] I’m not looking. 我没偷看
[10:28] So what time will you be back? 你什么时候回来
[10:29] I–you know what? I’m not quite sure. 你知道吗 我也不好说
[10:30] I’ll give you a call… 我一知道就
[10:32] as soon as I find out. 马上给你打电话
[10:34] Hey, come on in. 快请进
[10:35] – Are you ready? – Uh, yeah. -你准备好了吗 -准备好了
[10:36] I just gotta get my bag. 等我拿个包
[10:40] Your fiance’s visiting. 你未婚夫来看你了
[10:43] Yes. 对
[10:43] He is, except he knows that we’re working. 他来了 而且他知道我们在工作
[10:47] Uh, Castle, this is Rachel McCord. 卡塞尔 这是蕾切尔·麦考德
[10:49] She’s my new partner. 她是我的新搭档
[10:50] So you’re the new partner. 你就是那个新搭档
[10:52] Yep. 对
[10:54] Chief’s waiting. Gotta go. 长官在等我们 走吧
[10:56] Yeah. 好
[10:58] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[11:02] Have fun saving the… 祝你拯救世界
[11:04] world. 愉快
[11:06] Oh, you forgot your, um… 你忘了你的…
[11:30] All right. Now… 好吧 现在…
[11:38] Seriously? 认真的吗
[11:38] Only four months away. I wanna be ready. 只有四个月了 我想做好准备
[11:41] It’s gonna be a long four months. 这四个月一定非常漫长
[11:46] Esposito. 我是埃斯波西托
[11:47] ‘Sito! It’s me. 西托 是我
[11:49] Castle? I’ll put you on speaker. 卡塞尔 我把电话开免提
[11:52] So where you been, bro? 你去哪儿了 兄弟
[11:53] You’ve missed, like, three “Halo” Nights. 你已经错过了三个光环游戏之夜
[11:55] I told you, I was on a book tour. 我跟你说了 我去巡回签售了
[11:56] Yeah? Did you tell your book groupies 是吗 你有没有告诉你的书迷
[11:57] you’re engaged now? 你已经订婚了
[11:58] You’re swaddling that doll right now, aren’t you? 你在给娃娃包襁褓吧
[12:02] So listen, we just finished a case. 听着 我们刚结束了一个案子
[12:04] Come have a drink with us after work. 下班后来跟我们喝一杯吧
[12:05] Oh, I’d love to, but I’m working on a case of my own right now… 我很想去 但我正在忙自己的案子
[12:07] For my next book. 为了我的下一本书
[12:09] Oh, so you just called us 所以你打电话
[12:11] ’cause you need some expert technical consulting. 就是因为你需要专业技术顾问
[12:13] Well, s-since you offered. 好吧 既然你主动提供了
[12:16] I’m writing a scene about someone 我在写一个关于
[12:17] trying to investigate a crime 仅凭一张证据照片
[12:19] using only one evidence photo– 调查案件的故事
[12:21] A crime involving national security. 一桩涉及国家安全的案件
[12:24] So your hero’s a spy? 所以你的主角是个间谍
[12:25] More like a… ruggedly handsome everyman. 更像是个粗犷英俊的普通人
[12:29] Anyway, the photo is of a blown transformer, 不管怎样 照片里是个炸烂的变压器
[12:32] so I pulled a random photo of a transformer off the internet, 所以我在网上随便找了张变压器的照片
[12:35] and there’s a serial number on the side. 上面有个序列号
[12:37] I’m trying to determine how much 我想试着看看
[12:39] my character could figure out just from that number. 我的主人公能通过这个号码发现多少
[12:42] I’m wondering if my character’s 我在想我的主人公的
[12:44] police buddies might have any… resources. 警察朋友会不会有些资源
[12:46] Well, if your hero’s fictional cop buddies 如果主人公的虚构警察朋友
[12:48] are anything like your real cop buddies, 跟你真正的警察朋友一样的话
[12:50] then they’d have real work to get back to, so… 他们还有真正的工作要做 所以
[12:53] – Bye-bye now. – What if… -再见吧 -如果我们的主人公
[12:55] our hero was offering Knicks floor seats? 能提供尼克斯队的场地票呢
[13:00] What’s that serial number? 那个序列号是多少
[13:01] Here. 给
[13:03] AP5739215 A-P-5-7-3-9-2-1-5.
[13:07] Here we go. The “AP” Stands for Allegra Power. 找到了 AP代表爱兰歌娜电力
[13:08] 探员数据库查询: AP5739215查询结果 爱兰歌娜电力
[13:10] They service Northern Virginia. 他们为北弗吉尼亚供电
[13:12] And would it be possible to trace the location 用那个号码能查到
[13:15] of that transformer using that number? 变压器的位置吗
[13:16] Yeah, sure. 当然可以
[13:18] The transformer with that serial number controls 那个号码的变压器控制着
[13:20] a 10-square block region 阿灵顿地区阿士顿高地
[13:21] of the Ashton heights neighborhood in Arlington. 一块十平方英里的区域
[13:25] Thanks, you guys. You saved the story. 谢了 伙计们 你们拯救了这个故事
[13:29] Guys, that exact transformer 伙计们 那个变压器
[13:29] 事件: 爆炸破坏 保密: 联邦调查中
[13:31] was sabotaged two nights ago, 两天前被破坏了
[13:33] And the feds are investigating. 联邦探员正在调查
[13:35] Arlington? Isn’t that Beckett’s backyard? 阿灵顿 不是贝克特的辖区吗
[13:38] Castle. 卡塞尔
[13:39] Is this a real case? 这是个真案子吧
[13:42] Well, actually, I– what? 其实 我 什么
[13:45] Tunnel… Right… 隧道… 对…
[13:47] call… later… when I… 等我… 有空… 打给你
[13:48] B… 拜…
[13:52] Smooth. 真机智
[13:54] All right. 好吧
[13:57] Why would someone blow up a transformer? 为什么要炸掉变压器呢
[14:00] Terrorism. 恐怖袭击
[14:01] No, that would have been in the news. 不 那样新闻上会播的
[14:04] To cause a blackout? 为了制造停电
[14:06] How does a blackout affect national security? 停电怎么会影响国家安全
[14:10] The blackout momentarily shut down 停电暂时性地关闭了
[14:12] the Cybertech building security system. 赛博科技大楼的安保系统
[14:14] Now this particular facility 这个变压器供电
[14:16] houses a number of government contractors. 范围内有许多政府承包商
[14:17] One of them is Cybertech Transnational. 其中一个是赛博科技
[14:21] Someone gained access to Cybertech’s clean room 有人进入了赛博科技的清洁室
[14:23] and stole a highly classified hardware security module. 而且偷走了高度机密的硬件安全模块
[14:27] This is that module 那个模块
[14:28] that contains the encryption system 里面有军方卫星
[14:30] that serves as the gateway to the military satellite network. 网络入口的加密系统
[14:33] Whoever took it is capable of shutting 拿走它的人
[14:34] that satellite network down completely. 能够关掉整个卫星网络
[14:36] Leaving a large portion of our military’s defenses blind. 这会导致大部分军方防御系统失效
[14:40] What do we know about our thieves? 我们对窃贼了解多少
[14:41] Not much. There’s no prints, no trace D.N.A. 不多 没有指纹 没有DNA的痕迹
[14:45] But it was a highly complex operation. 但这是个很复杂的行动
[14:47] So we believe whoever pulled this off 所以我们认为罪犯
[14:48] had to have had military training 一定经历过军事训练
[14:49] or stealth ops. 或者秘密行动
[14:51] They had to blow up the transformer, 他们得炸掉变压器
[14:52] disable the backup generators, 停掉备用发电机
[14:55] then climb up this air shaft. 然后从风井爬上去
[14:57] And they had to do it all extremely quickly, 而且他们的速度得非常快
[14:59] because even though the blackout defeated the security cameras, 因为即使停电让安保摄像头失效
[15:02] they reset on battery power five minutes later. 它们也会在五分钟后靠电池重启
[15:04] There’s no way this operation took less than five minutes. 这样的行动不可能在五分钟内完成
[15:07] We must have video footage of them leaving. 录像一定拍到了他们离开的画面
[15:09] No, Sir. We scrubbed the entire video. 不 长官 我们看了整个录像
[15:11] There’s nothing. 什么都没有
[15:13] Could they still be in the building? 他们有可能还在楼里吗
[15:15] No, not if they’re alive. 不可能 除非已经死了
[15:16] A thermal imaging sweep of the entire premises came up negative. 整个楼都用热成像扫描过 没发现有人
[15:20] They must have found a way out 他们一定是找到了一条
[15:21] that didn’t take them past the cameras. 能避开摄像头的出路
[15:23] There isn’t one, sir. 没这样的路 长官
[15:24] The outside of the building has 100% coverage. 整个大楼外围都是百分之百监控的
[15:28] What about under the building? 那楼底下呢
[15:30] Under it? 底下
[15:30] A research facility dealing with sensitive materials 常和敏感材料打交道的研究机构
[15:33] would need to have some sort of flood controls. 一定会有某种防洪设施
[15:35] Can you pull up a map of the drainage system myriad? 能把排水系统的图纸调出来吗
[15:41] – Drainage tunnels go right under the building. – We thought of that. -排水管就在大楼底下 -我们曾想到过
[15:44] We checked all the access points, 我们排查过所有接入点
[15:45] including the drainage grids. 包括排水口
[15:46] – They’re all welded shut. – Check ’em again. -它们都焊死了 -再查一遍
[15:49] If they did use the tunnels, 如果他们真是从地下走的
[15:51] they wouldn’t have wanted to travel too far. 他们不会跑太远
[15:53] So they’d need to access the drainage system 所以他们会从附近一个
[15:55] from a nearby area– one that’s inactive at night. 夜晚无人使用的地方进入排水系统
[15:57] Like… 就像…
[16:00] this golf course. 这个高尔夫球场
[16:07] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:09] That was Hendricks from the building. 亨德里克斯从大楼打来电话
[16:11] Turns out someone did pry open the drain grate, 发现的确有人撬开了排水口
[16:14] then welded it on the way out. 出来后又重新焊上
[16:16] There’s hope for you, Beckett. 你前途无量啊 贝克特
[16:17] Well, at least we know we’re on the right track. 至少我们知道我们找对路了
[16:19] Excuse me. Federal agents. 打扰一下 联邦探员
[16:21] Uh, is this about the blackout the other night? 是关于昨晚断电的事吗
[16:24] Yeah. How did you know that? 对 你怎么知道的
[16:25] Well, like I told the other guy, 就像我跟另一个人说的那样
[16:26] I wasn’t here, so you’ll have to talk to Watkins. 我昨晚不在 你们应该找沃金斯聊聊
[16:29] What other guy? 什么另一个人
[16:36] What the hell is he doing here? 他到底在这里干什么
[16:47] – What did you tell him? – Nothing. -你跟他说什么了 -什么都没说
[16:48] Beckett, I know he was your partner in New York– 贝克特 我知道他是你在纽约的搭档…
[16:50] No, no, I swear. I didn’t say anything to him. 不不 我发誓 我什么都没跟他说
[16:52] Then why is he here? 那他为什么在这里
[16:56] Agent Beckett. 贝克特探员
[16:58] Agent McCord. 麦考德探员
[16:59] – What are you guys doing here? – What are you doing here? -你们在这里做什么 -你在这里做什么
[17:01] Well, I figured since, uh, beckett was working, I’d– 我是这么想的 既然贝克特要工作 我…
[17:05] I’d just get in a few rounds. 我就在这儿打几个球
[17:07] Where are your clubs? 那你的球棍呢
[17:09] Crap. 糟糕
[17:09] Do you realize what would happen 你知道如果我告诉长官
[17:10] if I told the chief that he was here? 他在这里会有什么后果吗
[17:11] You would be kicked off the team, 你会被逐出团队
[17:13] not to mention obstruction charges against you. 更别说你还会面临妨碍公务罪的起诉
[17:16] This is my one and only warning. 我就警告你这一次
[17:17] The next time I see you, it’d better be on a book jacket. 下次再让我看到你 最好是在书壳上
[17:27] Okay, she is not invited to the wedding. 好吧 别邀请她参加婚礼
[17:28] “Get in a few rounds”? “来打几个球”
[17:31] What did you want me to say, that you accidentally left out 你要我说什么 说你不小心把
[17:33] your evidence photo of the blown transformer? 炸毁的变压器证物照落在家了吗
[17:35] Castle, you went through my classified photos? 卡塞尔 你居然看了我的机密证物照
[17:37] – What the hell were you doing? – Trying to help. -你到底在做什么 -想帮你
[17:40] – I didn’t think I’d get caught. – Yeah, well, you did. -我也没想到会被抓住 -是啊 逮个正着
[17:43] – Yeah. – How’d you get here, anyway? -是啊 -不过你是怎么来的
[17:45] I mean, why are you here? 我是说你为什么会来这里
[17:46] Well, the transformer led me to a research park 那个变压器把我引到一个研究园区
[17:48] where all the tenants have government contracts. 那里的所有的租户都是政府承包商
[17:51] I figured maybe they’re using the blackout 我猜他们可能是利用断电
[17:53] to circumvent the security system. 来避开安保系统
[17:54] But they’re not just gonna waltz in through the front door. 但他们也不能大摇大摆地从正门进出
[17:56] Then I remembered that case we had at the old haunt, 然后我就想起我们之前的案子
[17:58] – where the killer used– – Used the abandoned sewer tunnels -凶手利用了… -利用了纽约地下
[18:01] underneath New York. Yes. 废弃的下水管道 没错
[18:03] You thought of it, too. 你也想到了
[18:04] Except… this isn’t New York. 但是 这里不是纽约
[18:07] Do you realize how many laws were broken 你知道看一眼那张照片
[18:09] by looking at that photo? 你要触犯多少条法律吗
[18:11] Are you trying to get me fired? 你是想害我被开除吗
[18:12] Would make it easier to see you. 这样会让我见你容易些
[18:14] Not if I was in jail. 要是我进监狱了也没用
[18:15] Right. 也是
[18:16] Look, I wanna see you, too, 听着 我也想见你
[18:17] But it can’t be like this, okay? 但我们不能这样 好吗
[18:19] You have to promise you’re gonna stop fiddling with this investigation. 你得保证停止妨碍调查
[18:22] Okay. Yeah. I promise. 行 我保证
[18:23] But wouldn’t you at least like to hear what I found out? 但你能不能至少听一听我的发现呢
[18:27] Right. 好吧
[18:29] These guys didn’t see anything the night of the blackout. 断电那晚 这些人什么都没有看见
[18:31] It was too dark. 因为太黑
[18:32] But that guard over there 但那个保安
[18:33] remembers seeing a guy a couple days ago 记得在几天前见过一个人
[18:35] in a late ’90s model gold sedan. 开着一辆90年代末款的金色轿车
[18:37] – He’s probably doing some kind of recon. – Castle– -他很可能是在做某种调查 -卡塞尔
[18:39] – If you have them send over their surveillance footage– – Castle. -如果你让他们把监控录像送来… -卡塞尔
[18:41] Castle! Please. 卡塞尔 拜托
[18:44] Right. 好吧
[18:45] Sorry. Okay. I’m out. I-I-I didn’t–I promise. 抱歉 好了 我退出 我不… 我保证
[18:49] Wiped from my brain. 记忆清空
[18:50] Like I wasn’t even here. 就像我从没来过
[18:54] – I gotta go. – Of course. -我得走了 -当然
[19:15] Nice job with the drainage tunnel. 能想到排水管非常好
[19:17] Keep up the good work, Beckett. 继续努力 贝克特
[19:25] Thank you… 谢谢你
[19:27] For, uh, not saying anything about Castle. 没提卡塞尔的事
[19:31] Look… 听着
[19:33] When I was a year out of Quantico, 我刚毕业的第一年
[19:35] I was busting my ass on this case– 我一心扑在案子上
[19:38] my first big chance, 我的第一个好机会
[19:39] and we’d been going at it straight for a month, 我们跟了那个案子长达一个月
[19:41] and I really wanted to let off some steam, 我特别想释放些压力
[19:43] so I went to a bar, and I picked up a guy, 于是我去了家酒吧 随便找了个男人
[19:46] and I took him home. 就把他带回了家
[19:47] Next morning, he says, “Who’s Scofield?” 第二天一早 他问我 斯科菲尔德是谁
[19:50] Scofield was the subject of our highly classified investigation. 斯科菲尔德是我们这次高度机密调查的主角
[19:55] You talked in your sleep? 你睡觉的时候说了
[19:57] It’s this job. Things happen. 这工作就这样 什么都可能发生
[20:00] You better make sure they only happen once. 你得确保下不为例
[20:07] Golf course security video’s in. 高尔夫球场的监控录像来了
[20:10] This is across the street from the entrance to the golf course 这是高尔夫球场入口的街对面
[20:13] the day before yesterday. 前天的监控录像
[20:15] Our guy said the car stayed like this for 15 minutes. 据说车停靠了十五分钟
[20:18] Can we get a plate? 车牌看得清吗
[20:22] Ah, the angle’s just not good enough. 角度不好 看不清
[20:24] What about the driver? 驾车人呢
[20:27] Pretty clear shot. 很清晰
[20:28] Creating a feature vector descriptor to run facial recognition. 正在生成特征向量图像以进行面部识别
[20:34] Check the military databases first. 先从军方数据库里查
[20:36] This guy’s had training. 这人受过训练
[20:42] This was two days ago. 这是两天前
[20:44] That’s the day before the break-in. 闯入的前一天
[20:46] He’s planning his escape route. 他在计划逃脱路线
[20:50] We’ve got a match. 找到匹配的了
[20:52] Driver was Jack Bronson, 35. 驾车人叫杰克·布朗森 35岁
[20:54] Recently retired marine force recon. 刚从海军陆战队侦察队退役
[20:57] His last rotation he worked black ops, 最后一次轮岗是做秘密谍报
[20:59] specializing in forward position infiltration. 专长于前沿渗透
[21:03] You got an address on this guy? 查得到他的住址吗
[21:17] Clear! 安全
[21:20] Clear! 安全
[21:21] Clear. 安全
[21:23] He’s not here. 他不在
[21:24] Except he left this. 但留下了这个
[21:27] Tools of the trade. 作案工具
[21:32] C-4 to blow up the transformer. C-4炸药用来炸变压器
[21:34] Wire cutters to disable the backup generator rope 剪线钳用来切断备用发电机电线
[21:38] and pulleys for the air shaft. 滑轮用于通风井
[21:41] This is our guy. 这就是我们要找的人
[21:42] Tear this place apart. 好好搜一遍
[21:44] We’re not gonna find that encryption system here. 加密系统不在这里
[21:47] That’s his meal ticket. 那是他的筹码
[21:49] Wherever he went, that thing’s going with him. 无论去哪他都会带在身边
[21:51] Hendricks, call the office. Pull his phone records. 亨德里克斯 联系局里 调他的通话记录
[21:53] Run his credit cards. I wanna know who he talks to, 信用卡记录 我要知道他联系过谁
[21:55] where he eats, what gym he goes to. 在哪吃东西 去哪个健身房
[21:58] And have him look for a girlfriend. 同时查查他的女友
[22:00] If he’s on the run, he might have help. 如果他要跑路 也许有个帮手
[22:13] Hey, Castle, everything okay? 卡塞尔 有什么事吗
[22:14] Red or white? 红的还是白的
[22:16] What? 什么
[22:17] What kind of wine do you want with your salmon? 你想要什么酒配三文鱼
[22:19] I’m cooking you dinner tonight 我在准备晚餐
[22:20] to make up for getting you in trouble at work. 作为给你惹麻烦的补偿
[22:22] That’s so sweet. 太贴心了
[22:24] Yeah, I know. Um… 我知道
[22:25] – So how’s the case going? – Castle. -案子怎么样了 -卡塞尔
[22:27] No, I just wanna know when to start cooking. 不 我只是想知道应该几时开始做饭
[22:29] Trust me. I got the message. Cone of silence. 相信我 我明白的 静音区
[22:32] Church and state. No more interference. 教会与国家 互不干涉
[22:34] Okay, well, then in that case, red, and, um… 好吧 既然那样的话 红酒
[22:39] can you get that kind that makes me feel all… 你能弄到那种让我那啥的吗
[22:41] I’ll buy a whole case. See you tonight. 我会买一箱的 晚上见
[22:45] We’re gonna walk over to my car together, 我们一起走到我的车边上
[22:46] and you’re gonna get in like you know me. 你坐进去 装作认识我的样子
[22:48] Yeah, but I don’t know you, 但我不认识你啊
[22:49] and I have salmon here that needs to be refrigerated. 我手头还有三文鱼要赶紧冷藏
[22:52] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[22:57] Hey, this is a… late ’90s gold sedan. 这是…90年代末产的金色轿车
[23:00] You’re the guy– 你是那个…
[23:09] Okay, look, 好吧 听着
[23:10] you’re making a mistake here, okay? 你搞错了吧
[23:12] I don’t–I don’t– that’s a red. That’s a red. 我不…不 红灯啊亲
[23:13] Hey, god! God! Stop! 天呐 停车
[23:15] Jeez! 天呐
[23:16] I don’t know who you think I am. 我不知道你以为我是谁
[23:19] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[23:20] You were at the golf course with the feds. 你在高尔夫球场跟调查局的人在一起
[23:22] What do they know? 她们掌握了些什么
[23:24] I-I-I’m not sure. 我…我不知道
[23:25] Are they looking at me? 他们在监视我吗
[23:26] – Do they know about Valkyrie? – I don’t know! I don’t know! -他们知道瓦尔基里吗 -我不知道
[23:29] All right? I swear. I-I wasn’t even supposed to be there. 我发誓 我甚至都不该来在这
[23:31] Did they… say anything about Valkyrie? 他们…有没有谈到过瓦尔基里
[23:37] Hey, man, are you okay? 兄弟你没事吧
[23:38] Mnh-mnh. Can’t… Hold… On. 坚…持…不…住…了
[23:42] Going… To dream… World. 去…梦乡
[23:51] Hands at 10 and 2. 手把在方向盘十点和两点方向
[23:52] Come on, buddy. 振作起来 伙计
[23:54] Heading on the left. 往左拐
[24:13] Bronson? 布朗森
[24:14] That’s him. 是他
[24:15] – What about the hardware module? – It’s not in the car. -硬件模块呢 -不在车里
[24:17] – Anybody riding with him? – Yep. -有人跟他同车吗 -有
[24:19] – Girlfriend? – Nope. -女友 -不
[24:20] That guy. 他
[24:24] You’ve gotta be kidding me. 开玩笑呢吧
[24:26] You know what? I’ll–I’ll deal with him. 我来处理
[24:28] No. You’ve already had your chance. 不 你没机会了
[24:30] Hendricks, please place Mr. Castle under arrest. 亨德里克斯 请逮捕卡塞尔先生
[24:42] Hello? 有人吗
[24:43] Is anyone even there? 有人在吗
[24:46] Where’s Beckett? Let me talk to her. 贝克特在哪 让我跟她说
[24:52] I’m afraid she can’t help you. 恐怕她帮不了你
[24:54] Look, this has just been a misunderstanding. 听着 这都是误会
[24:56] You were in a car with a man who we believe 你跟一个我们认为是美国公敌的人
[24:59] is an enemy combatant of the United States. 坐在同一辆车里
[25:01] That’s not a misunderstanding, Mr. Castle. 这可不是什么误会 卡塞尔先生
[25:03] That’s a federal offense. 这触犯了联邦法律
[25:04] I was abducted at gunpoint. 我被他用枪胁迫
[25:08] Is that so? And of all the people in the world, 是吗 世上这么多人
[25:11] why would our chief suspect abduct you? 为什么我们的嫌疑犯偏偏绑架了你呢
[25:15] I don’t know. He said he saw me at the golf course 我不知道 他说他在高尔夫球场看到我
[25:18] with Beckett and McCord. 跟贝克特和麦考德在一起
[25:19] Why exactly were you at the golf course? 你为什么恰好在高尔夫球场
[25:22] Why are you in D.C., Mr. Castle? 你为什么在华盛顿 卡塞尔先生
[25:25] I’m here to see my fiancee. 我来这里见未婚妻
[25:26] But why did you choose 但你为什么
[25:27] to see her on this particular weekend? 选在这周来见她呢
[25:29] Well, I… 我…
[25:32] Oh, now wait a minute. 等等
[25:34] What, you don’t think I’m involved in this, do you? 你不会以为我跟这案子有关吧
[25:39] Okay, look… 听着
[25:41] A man walked up to me on the street, 那个男的在街上向我走来
[25:43] shoved a gun in my ribs and forced me into a car. 用枪指着我 逼我坐进一辆车
[25:46] Then he started questioning me, 之后他就开始审问我
[25:48] whether or not you guys know about him or about Valkyrie. 你们知不知道他或是瓦尔基里
[25:53] -Valkyrie? -Yeah. -瓦尔基里 -对
[25:59] What’s Valkyrie? 什么是瓦尔基里
[26:01] I don’t know! 我也不知道
[26:02] I told him I didn’t know, 我告诉他我不知道
[26:04] and then he dropped dead right in the car. 然后他就死了 就在车里
[26:08] Mysteriously? With you sitting next to him. 莫名其妙 而你就坐在他旁边
[26:13] No, there’s nothing relevant about Valkyrie 没有 我们的数据库里
[26:15] in any of our databases. 没有和瓦尔基里相关的信息
[26:17] It could be the name of Bronson’s contact or buyer. 可能是布朗森的联系人或者买家
[26:19] They must have found out we were on to him and taken him out. 他们发现我们查到他 就除掉了他
[26:22] Which means the encryption system’s in play. 这就意味着加密系统下落不明
[26:24] Sir, I know what this looks like, 长官 我知道这看起来有蹊跷
[26:25] but I swear to you, Castle’s not involved in any of this. 但是我发誓卡塞尔和这事无关
[26:28] We know he isn’t. 我们知道
[26:30] We have A.T.M. footage on him being abducted at gunpoint, 我们有自动提款机录像证明他是被劫持的
[26:33] just like you said. 正如你所说
[26:34] Well, then why did you– 那你为什么
[26:35] I needed to make sure he told us everything he knew, 我要确保他把知道的都告诉我们
[26:38] and given your fiance’s history, 考虑到你未婚未的”光辉历史”
[26:40] he needed to learn once and for all 他需要彻底地明白
[26:41] to keep his nose out of federal business. 不要去搀和联邦案件
[26:44] Any word yet on how Bronson died? 布朗森的死因有消息了么
[26:45] They’re doing the autopsy right now. 他们正在做尸检
[26:47] Sir, we’ve got something. 长官 我们有发现
[26:50] -Uh, what about Castle? -Let him sweat. -卡塞尔怎么办 -让他再担心受怕一会儿
[26:58] I’m sorry. 对不住了
[27:00] So this is Jeanette Miller, Bronson’s girlfriend 这是珍奈特·米勒 布朗森的女友
[27:02] and most likely his accomplice. 极有可能是他的同伙
[27:04] Uh, they’ve been dating for six months. 他们交往了六个月
[27:06] Phone records show that bronson called her 电话记录显示布朗森在劫持卡塞尔先生之前
[27:08] a number of times right before he abducted Mr. Castle, 给她打了好几次电话
[27:10] and get this–she worked as an aide to Senator Shelton. 而且她曾是谢尔顿议员的助手
[27:14] Shelton’s a ranking member of the foreign relations committee. 谢尔顿是外交关系委员会的高官
[27:17] She’d have the connections to help Bronson 她有能帮助布朗森
[27:18] move the encryption system out of the country. 将加密系统转移出国的通道
[27:21] She’s part of this. Find her, you find that system. 她参与了这件事 找到她就找到了系统
[27:23] You have a location on her? 知道她在哪吗
[27:24] We tracked the G.P.S. on her phone 我们追踪了她的手机GPS
[27:26] to a street in Rosemont, 位于罗斯蒙特的一条街上
[27:27] But when we moved in a few minutes ago, 但当我们几分钟前行动时
[27:28] we found the phone and her car, both abandoned. 只发现了手机和车 都被丢弃了
[27:31] She’s off the grid. 她销声匿迹了
[27:32] She knows we’re looking for her. 她知道我们在找她
[27:34] I want every inch of this city under surveillance. 我要你们监视这个城市的每个角落
[27:36] You tap into every sidewalk, 获取每条街道
[27:37] traffic and mass transit video feed. 交通和公共交通的监视录像
[27:39] Run everything through facial recognition with a 70% match. 用人脸识别系统以70%的匹配率查所有图像
[27:42] She may have altered her appearance. 她可能更改了她的外貌
[27:43] I want her found. 我要找到她
[27:45] You got it, Sir. 明白 长官
[27:47] Not you, Beckett. 等等 贝克特
[27:48] You and I have something else to discuss. 我有事要找你谈
[27:57] Please tell me there’s something stronger than coffee in there. 告诉我这有比咖啡更有劲的东西
[28:00] Sorry. 抱歉了
[28:04] So… How much trouble am I in? 我到底闯了多大的祸
[28:07] Not as much as me. 没我闯的大
[28:12] Look, Castle… 听着 卡塞尔
[28:14] I can’t make it like it was before, can I? 我无法让一切回到从前 是不是
[28:19] Maybe it’ll be better. 或许比以前更好呢
[28:22] This way, when we come home at the end of each day, 这样一来 我们晚上回到家
[28:24] we’ll have something to talk about, 就有的聊了
[28:25] like normal couples. 像普通的情侣一样
[28:27] Only your day will be classified. 只是你的日常工作是保密的
[28:30] We’re gonna make this work. 我们会找到平衡点的
[28:31] I promise. 我保证
[28:33] I’ll have a couple of days off after this case, 这案子结了 我有几天假
[28:35] and–and we’ll figure it out, but until then– 我们会找出法子的 但在这之前
[28:38] You don’t have to say it. 你不用说了
[28:40] I’ll be on the first flight out in the morning. 我乘早上第一班飞机走
[29:01] Mr. C.! C先生
[29:02] Que pasa? 肿么啦
[29:04] Pi. 派
[29:08] Where’s Alexis? 阿丽克西斯去哪了
[29:09] She went shopping with her grandma. 她和奶奶去逛街了
[29:11] I volunteered to make dinner tonight, 我主动请缨做晚饭
[29:12] and I’m just getting a jump on the prep. 刚刚开始准备
[29:14] Can I count you in on a nice, juicy steak? 你要吃美味多汁牛排吗
[29:18] These aren’t steaks. 这不是牛排
[29:19] That’s papaya steak. 这是木瓜牛排
[29:20] It’s the juiciest steak there is. 最多汁的牛排
[29:23] This is all fruit. 这都是水果
[29:25] I’m a fruitarian. 我是果食主义者
[29:27] Course you are. 那是必须的
[29:29] It’s all that I eat. 我只吃水果
[29:30] Original diet of mankind. 人类最原始的饮食
[29:32] Nutrition as god intended. 天赐的营养
[29:35] You know, Pi, don’t, uh, take this the wrong way, but… 你知道吗 派 别多想 但是
[29:40] How long do you plan on staying at casa de Castle? 你打算在我家待多久
[29:44] You know, I’m actually in a little bit of a bind. 我现在有点麻烦
[29:47] See, I live in Amsterdam, 我住在阿姆斯特丹
[29:49] but I, uh… kinda lost my passport. 但我把护照丢了
[29:54] But, hey, you don’t wanna hear about my troubles. 哎呀 别再为我的烦心事操心了
[29:55] You got your own, right? 你也麻烦多多啊
[29:57] I do now. 是啊
[29:58] You are gonna clean all this up? 你打算清理干净吗
[30:01] Mr. C., C先生
[30:03] I get the feeling things didn’t go too well 我能感觉到你和未婚妻
[30:05] in D.C. with your fiancee, did they? 在华盛顿不太顺利
[30:09] No, Pi. They did not. 是的 派
[30:12] You know, sometimes the best thing to do… 有的时候 最好的方法
[30:14] is talk about it. 就是谈谈
[30:21] You know what? You’re absolutely right. 你说得太对了
[30:26] Where you goin’? 你去哪
[30:27] I’m going to find someone to talk about it with. 我得找个人谈谈
[30:46] Any luck tracking down Bronson’s girlfriend? 找到布朗森女友了吗
[30:48] Not yet. 还没
[30:56] Castle get home okay? 卡塞尔安全到家了
[30:58] Yeah. Fine. 是 挺好的
[31:00] You wanna talk about it? 你想聊聊吗
[31:02] No. 不想
[31:04] Good. 很好
[31:10] You get a hit? 找到了吗
[31:11] Possible match. Uh… 不是完全匹配
[31:12] – 87% certainty? – Bring it up. -87%的可能性 -放大看看
[31:16] This is traffic cam video, streaming live. 这是交通摄像头的实时监控录像
[31:19] Well, she dyed her hair, but that’s her. 她染了头发 不过应该就是她
[31:21] And that bag on her shoulder… 她肩上背的包
[31:23] You think she’s got the encryption system in it? 你认为里面装的是加密系统
[31:25] Let’s go find out. 查查就知道了
[31:26] Wait. We’re losing her. 等会 她出画面了
[31:28] Switching feeds. 转换摄像头
[31:29] There. 有了
[31:30] Where is this? 这是哪
[31:32] 20th and P, near Dupont Circle. 20街和P接岔口 杜邦圈附近
[31:35] This is McCord. We need to acquire a target near Dupont Circle. 我是麦考德 我们要追踪杜邦圈附近的一个目标
[31:38] We’re losing her again. 又出画面了
[31:47] – She’s gone. – Richmond. -她不见了 -里奇蒙德
[31:48] She must have ducked into a store or alley. 她肯定是躲进了某家商店或是巷子里
[31:50] Or the metro. Damn it. Stand by. 或是地铁 该死的 随时待命
[31:52] Can you just display the route that she was following? 你能不能给我看一下她刚才走的路线
[31:54] Okay. It’s analyzing her path. 好的 正在分析她的路径
[32:02] It doesn’t look like she’s taking a direct route. 她并没有选择最直接的路径
[32:05] It’s like she’s using evasive tactics. 她更像是在用躲避策略
[32:07] Okay, so if she started off in Rosemont… 如果她是从罗斯蒙特出发的话
[32:11] her general trajectory leads to… 她行进的大致轨迹是朝着
[32:15] Union Station. 联合车站
[32:15] She’s making a run for it. 她要逃跑
[32:19] You know, I don’t think Jenny and I have been apart 自从我和珍妮认识 我们俩分开的时间
[32:21] for more than two days since we met. 就从来没有超过两天
[32:23] It’s gotta be rough. 你俩现在这样肯定很难熬
[32:24] I just feel like we’re so far out of synch. 我只是觉得我们都不同步了
[32:26] I don’t know how to get back. 我不知道怎么才能回到之前的状态
[32:28] Guess I was just…trying to make it feel like us again. 我想我可能只是想找回原来的感觉
[32:32] Yeah, by playing me and Ryan for chumps. 是啊 包括拿我和莱恩当猴耍
[32:35] You should have known that we were gonna 你应该知道我们早晚会发现
[32:36] figure out this case was real. 这个案子是真的
[32:38] Well, you’ll be happy to know that for my sins, 因果报应
[32:41] I was abducted by a maniac at gunpoint and nearly killed, 我被一个疯子拿枪劫持 还差点死掉
[32:44] but at least I didn’t get Beckett fired. 不过至少我没害得贝克特被炒鱿鱼
[32:46] Whoa, whoa. Abducted? 什么 劫持
[32:49] By who? 被谁
[32:52] Look, guys, I really shouldn’t be talking about this. 兄弟们 我真不能跟你们讨论这事
[32:58] Come on, Castle. It’s us. 拜托 卡塞尔 咱们谁跟谁呀
[32:59] And thanks to you, 而且拜你所赐
[33:00] we’re already involved. 我们已经身陷其中了
[33:02] Okay, but this goes no further, all right? 好吧 但这事不能再牵扯别人了 明白吗
[33:04] So I’m just walking down the street, 我在街上走
[33:06] and this guy that they’re looking for 突然间 他们要找的这个人
[33:07] grabs me, shoves me into a car, 冲出来抓住我 把我塞进车里
[33:09] starts talking crazy, asking all these questions. 然后就开始胡言乱语 问我一堆问题
[33:13] – What kind of questions? – Something about Valkyrie, -什么问题 -什么什么瓦尔基里之类的
[33:16] and then I thought he was gonna pass out 之后我以为他要晕倒
[33:18] because he was talking about going off to dream world. 因为他一直说什么要去梦乡
[33:19] But he didn’t pass out. 但结果他没晕倒
[33:21] He dropped dead. 他死了
[33:23] Uh, this guy — was he, uh… 这个家伙 他
[33:26] was he military? 他是军人吗
[33:28] Why, is “Valkyrie” a military term? 怎么了 瓦尔基里是军事用语吗
[33:30] I don’t know about “Valkyrie”, 我不知道瓦尔基里是不是
[33:31] but “dream world” — 但是”梦乡”
[33:32] it’s a highly classified special operations base in the gulf. 是位于波斯湾的高度机密特别行动基地
[33:35] It’s a ghost base. 那是个幽灵基地
[33:37] The government’s never confirmed its existence, 政府从来不承认它的存在
[33:38] but I… 但是我
[33:40] I met a guy who knew a guy who was stationed there. 我认识一个人 他的一个朋友驻扎在那里
[33:44] Where is it? 基地在哪
[33:44] I-it–it’s a ghost base, Castle. 我都说那是个幽灵基地了 卡塞尔
[33:47] You think he’s gonna say where it is? 你认为他会告诉我具体位置吗
[33:51] No. But I will tell you this. 当然不会 但我可以告诉你
[33:54] If Beckett’s case has anything to do with this base, 如果贝克特的案子跟这个基地有联系
[33:55] Well, then she’s into something way bigger than she realizes. 那她要对付的问题可比她想象的要大得多
[34:12] There. 在那
[34:15] Target is moving to the mezzanine. Close in. 目标正前往夹层楼面 准备逮捕
[34:17] – No, wait. Not yet. – Stand by. -不 等一下 别着急 -待命
[34:19] Would you like her to catch a train? 你想让她上火车吗
[34:20] No, something else is going on. 我觉得不对劲
[34:22] She abandoned her car in Rosemont, 她把她的车丢在了罗斯蒙特
[34:24] and then she came all the way out here? 然后大老远地跑到这里来
[34:25] Maybe she thought she was being followed. 也许她以为自己被人跟踪了
[34:27] Then why didn’t she just hop the train in Alexandria? 那她为什么不在亚历山德里亚上火车呢
[34:29] Maybe the line she wants only leaves from here. 也许她想坐的那条线从这里发车呢
[34:33] Or maybe she’s meeting her buyer here. 又或者她是要来这里见她的买家
[34:36] You’re the one that told me to follow my instincts, 是你教我要跟随自己的直觉的
[34:38] and my instincts say that we should wait. 我的直觉告诉我 我们应该等
[34:43] Union Station is a nonsmoking building… 联合车站全楼禁烟
[34:45] I’ll give your instincts two minutes. 我给你的直觉两分钟
[34:48] Hold position. 原地待命
[34:58] Where is she? Where did she go? 她人呢 她跑哪去了
[35:04] I knew it. I knew we shouldn’t have done this. 我就知道我们不该等
[35:06] No, by the lockers. 不 她在储物柜那边
[35:11] Jeanette Miller. Federal agents. You’re under arrest. 珍奈特·米勒 我们是联邦探员 你被捕了
[35:14] – What? – Let’s do this quietly. -什么 -不要引起骚动
[35:16] – Step away. – What? What did I do? -站到一边去 -什么 我干什么了
[35:32] Look, I told you, 我已经告诉过你们了
[35:33] I have never seen this before in my life. 我这辈子就没见过这个东西
[35:35] Then what was it doing in that locker? 那它怎么会在那个储物柜里呢
[35:36] Trafficking government property, 走私政府财产
[35:38] jeopardizing national security, treason — 妨碍国家安全 叛国
[35:41] each one is punishable by life imprisonment. 每一项罪名都够判你终身监禁的了
[35:44] Or worse. What was the plan, anyway? 或是死刑 你的计划到底是什么
[35:46] Did someone hire you and Jack Bronson to steal it? 有人雇你和杰克·布朗森去偷的吗
[35:49] You don’t understand. This isn’t how it looks. 你们不明白 事情没有这么简单
[35:52] Really? Because you dumped your phone, 是吗 你可是扔了你的手机
[35:54] and then you dumped your car and you dyed your hair. 弃了你的车 还染了头发
[35:56] Clearly you’re trying to disappear. 很显然你想要人间蒸发
[35:57] Because Jack was in trouble. He’s being set up. We both are. 因为杰克惹上麻烦了 他被人陷害了 我也是
[36:01] – Jeanette — – Listen. -珍奈特 -听我说
[36:02] He got a call a couple of nights ago — 他两天前的夜里接到了一个电话
[36:04] someone wanting to meet him at a golf course. 有人约他在高尔夫球场见面
[36:06] And whatever they said freaked Jack out, 我不知道他们说了什么 但杰克吓坏了
[36:09] so he went out there, but the guy never showed. 于是他就去了 但是约他的人一直没有出现
[36:11] And then when he heard about the break-in, 当他听说入室盗窃案后
[36:13] he realized they’d set him up. 他意识到他们给他设了套
[36:15] – Who? – He didn’t know. -谁 -他不知道
[36:17] But Jack was scared, and Jack does not get scared. 但杰克很害怕 他从未这样过
[36:19] And he said that we needed to go on the run 他说我们得跑路
[36:21] until he could figure out what was going on. 直到他弄清发生了什么
[36:24] And he told me to go to his locker at Union Station, 他让我去找他在联合车站的储物柜
[36:26] that there’d be money there… 里面放着钱
[36:29] and he’d meet up with me when he could. 他会尽快和我见面
[36:31] Okay, if he wasn’t involved, 如果他没参与
[36:32] then how did that end up in his locker? 那模块是怎么出现在他储物柜的
[36:34] I don’t know. Maybe it’s part of the setup. 我不知道 也许是陷害的一部分
[36:38] What’s Valkyrie? 瓦尔基里是什么
[36:40] – Valkyrie? – What did Jack tell you about Valkyrie? -瓦尔基里 -关于瓦尔基里 杰克跟你说了什么
[36:45] Look, where is Jack? Do you know where he is? 杰克在哪儿 你知道他在哪吗
[36:55] Oh, no. 不
[37:00] She had the encryption system. 她有加密系统
[37:01] she had the overseas contacts, 还有海外关系网
[37:03] and yet after everything she did, 她干了这么多事
[37:05] she really expects us to believe she wasn’t involved? 还指望我们相信她是无辜的吗
[37:08] Well, people do crazy things when they’re in love. 为了爱 人会干疯狂的事
[37:11] I noticed. 我注意到了
[37:13] Don’t tell me you believe her. 别告诉我你相信她
[37:15] Well, she’s right. Bronson was being set up. 她说得对 布朗森是被陷害的
[37:18] – And why do you think that? – The tools in his apartment, -你为什么这么想 -他公寓里的工具
[37:21] the security footage from the golf course, 高尔夫球场的监控录像
[37:23] even the encryption system in his locker– 甚至他储物柜里的加密系统
[37:25] someone with his training wouldn’t be that sloppy. 像他这种受过训练的人不会如此低级
[37:28] You know what the hardest thing about this job is? 你觉得这份工作最难的地方是什么吗
[37:30] – What? – Knowing when to stop doing this job. -什么 -知道什么叫适可而止
[37:33] We have the encryption system. 我们拿到了加密系统
[37:35] We got the bad guy. This is a victory. 抓到了坏人 这就是胜利
[37:37] I wasn’t wrong in the train station, 在火车站我没错
[37:39] and I’m not wrong here. 现在我也没错
[37:39] There is something that we’re missing. 还有我们忽略的地方
[37:42] Okay. 好吧
[37:44] Let’s just say someone did have it out for Bronson. 就算有人陷害了布朗森
[37:47] Why would they go through all the effort 他们为什么费这么大力气
[37:49] to orchestrate a blackout, 精心策划了一场停电
[37:51] break into a secure government facility, 入侵政府秘密工厂
[37:54] only to steal something that they knew we’d recover? 只为偷一个我们注定会追回的东西
[37:56] There are many easier ways to set someone up. 陷害一个人用不着这么麻烦
[37:59] Wait. I mean, you’re right. 等等 你说得对
[38:01] Why would someone go through all the trouble 为什么要费这么大劲
[38:03] to steal something just so that we would recover it? 去偷一个我们注定能追回的东西
[38:06] Unless it was a diversion. 除非是为了转移我们的注意
[38:09] What if it wasn’t the encryption system 如果说他们要找的
[38:11] that they were really after? 不是机密系统呢
[38:14] They just wanted us to think that that’s what they were after. 他们只想让我们认为这是他们想要的
[38:18] And the air shaft that they used to access Cybertech– 他们既然能从通风井进入赛博科技
[38:20] they could have used that to access any of the floors 他们就能进入同一栋楼的
[38:23] in that same building. 任何楼层
[38:24] Cybertech is on floors 3 and 4. 赛博科技是在三层和四层
[38:27] Right, and… 是的
[38:30] 5 and 6 are a genetics lab. 五层和六层是一个基因实验室
[38:33] 7… is a consulting firm. 七层是一家咨询公司
[38:37] and 8… 八层
[38:42] There are no details about the tenant on 8. 没有八层租户的详细信息
[38:45] It says it’s classified. 显示为机密
[38:47] What’s on 8? 八层有什么
[38:53] 梦乡秘密基地 搜索无结果
[39:02] Are you coming, dad? 你要来吗 爸爸
[39:03] Dinner’s ready. 晚饭好了
[39:04] Oh, yes. I’d best hurry. 是的 我得快点
[39:06] I wouldn’t want my papaya steak to get cold. 我可不想让我的木瓜牛排变冷
[39:08] Have you even tried them? They’re delicious. 你吃过了吗 它们很好吃
[39:10] Maybe you should start without me. 你们先吃吧
[39:11] I’m right in the middle of something. 我现在有点忙
[39:13] You’re not avoiding Pi, are you? 你不是在躲避派吧
[39:15] No, sweetheart. I’m just doing some research for a story. 不 宝贝 我在为故事做些研究
[39:19] You sure you’re not still looking into Beckett’s case? 你确定你没在调查贝克特的案子吗
[39:22] Even after you promised not to? 你可是保证不搅和的哦
[39:24] I’ll get it. 我来开门
[39:27] Look, it’s fine. 没事的
[39:29] No one’s ever gonna know. 没人会知道的
[39:31] Richard, these men are here for you. 理查德 这些人是找你的
[39:34] They say they’re Federal Agents. 他们是联调局探员
[39:35] – Castle, you need to come with us right away. – What is this about? -卡塞尔 你得跟我们走一趟 -什么事
[39:39] – Please, sir, just come with us. – Why? -先生 请跟我们走一趟 -为什么
[39:40] Hold on. We– well, wait a minute. You can’t just take him away. 等等 你们不能就这样把他带走
[39:43] – Do me a favor. Um, call up my lawyer. – Okay. -帮我个忙 给我律师打电话 -好的
[39:46] – Dad? – And–and call Beckett. -爸爸 -给贝克特打电话
[39:48] Okay. 好
[39:49] Oh, my god. 我的天呐
[40:01] Beckett. Finally. 贝克特 你终于来了
[40:03] What’s going on? Why won’t anyone talk to me? 发生什么了 为什么没人跟我说
[40:04] And why would they take my blood? 他们为什么要抽我的血
[40:08] Castle, you know that case that I’ve been investigating? 卡塞尔 你知道我调查的那个案子
[40:10] The, um, the break-in and the theft? 入室盗窃案
[40:16] Well, it turns out there’s more to it than we thought. 其实它另有隐情
[40:20] Are you gonna waterboard me? 你是打算对我用水刑吗
[40:22] Because that would seriously affect our relationship. 那会严重影响我们之间的感情
[40:23] No, babe, can– can you listen for a second? 不 亲爱的 你听我说
[40:30] It turns out that something else was stolen from another lab 我们发现同一栋楼的另一家实验室
[40:33] in that building. 丢了别的东西
[40:35] It was a chemical agent that they were working on 是他们为军队研发的
[40:37] for the military, but it was deemed to dangerous to use. 一种化学试剂 被认为太危险不能投产
[40:42] The amount stolen was enough to kill thousands of people. 丢失的计量足以杀死几千人
[40:48] Isn’t this “need-to-know” stuff? 这种事情应该不用告诉我吧
[40:51] Why are you telling me? 你为什么要告诉我
[40:52] Because that toxin was used to kill Jack Bronson, 因为这种毒剂杀死了杰克·布朗森
[40:57] the man that abducted you. 那个劫持你的人
[41:00] It was aerosolized. 毒剂是雾化状态的
[41:01] It was placed in the ventilation system of his car. 它被放置在他汽车的通风装置中
[41:07] I was in that car. 我在那辆车里待过
[41:15] Was I… 我是不是
[41:21] How bad? 有多严重
[41:26] Based on the amount found in your bloodstream, 根据它在你血液中的含量
[41:28] you have less than a day to live. 你只剩不到一天的生命
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme