Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] You got in late last night. Catch a case? 你昨晚很晚才回来 有案子吗
[00:34] Yeah. 是的
[00:38] Actually, it was this one. 就是报上的这桩案子
[00:43] Someone blew up an apartment downtown. 有人炸了市中心一间公寓
[00:45] Seriously? And you didn’t call me? 不是吧 你居然没打电话给我
[00:48] Castle, you said you had a chapter due. 卡塞尔 你说你有一章必须要写完
[00:49] Yes, which is writer speak for “All procrastination’s welcome”. 对于作家来说 潜台词就是”尽请耽误我吧”
[00:52] So what was it, a terrorist plot, a meth lab? 是什么情况 恐怖分子阴谋 毒品工厂
[00:56] The canvass turned up a description of a guy 排查到有一名男子
[00:59] fleeing the scene in a silver hatchback. 驾驶银色掀背式汽车逃离现场
[01:02] And we called in for traffic cam footage… 我们申请了交通监控录像
[01:04] Which is probably already in, so I gotta get going. 有可能有结果了 我得走了
[01:06] Or… You could have Esposito check that out. 或者 你可以叫埃斯波西托查看录像
[01:09] He’s very good at it. I feel like I haven’t seen you in days. 他很擅长这个 我感觉好久没看到你了
[01:14] You know, I really do have to get going,but– 我真的得走了 但是
[01:16] But you’re powerless to resist me. You always have been. 但是你无力拒绝我 你一直是这样
[01:19] Really? 真的吗
[01:21] Do you remember when we first met? I kinda thought you were an ass. 还记得我们初次见面吗 我觉得你是个混蛋
[01:24] Oh, I know you pretended you thought that. But come on. 我知道你假装成那样 但是别装了
[01:27] We’re together now. You can admit it. 我们现在在一起了 你可以承认了
[01:28] You fell for me the first moment you saw me. 你对我 是一见钟情
[01:31] – No, I didn’t. – Please. You did. -我没有 -拜托 你就是
[01:34] – You believe that, don’t you? – It’s true. -你真这样想 对吗 -这是事实
[01:38] Oh, hold on. 等等
[01:39] Beckett. 贝克特
[01:42] Okay. I’ll be right there. 好 我马上来
[01:45] Traffic cam footage turned up a match to the plates. 交通监控录像中已经找到了匹配车牌
[01:48] – We got him. – Nice. -找到人了 -非常好
[01:52] Wait. Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[01:55] – Did you see the hearts? – Let’s go, Castle. -看到杯里的心了吗 -我们走 卡塞尔
[01:58] Took me, like… six minutes. 花了我 大约六分钟时间
[02:02] The car’s license plate was registered to Archibald Fosse. 车牌登记在阿奇博尔德·弗希名下
[02:05] He lives alone in a fourth-floor apartment. 他独自一人住在一栋四层的公寓
[02:07] This isn’t his first rodeo, either. 这也不是他第一次犯案
[02:09] He got in trouble playing the ponies 他六年前赌马失败
[02:10] so he took out his bookie with a car bomb six years ago. 用汽车炸弹解决掉了他的投注人
[02:14] Six years and he’s already out? 才六年他就被放出来了吗
[02:15] Well, he was supposed to do 20 years to life. 他本来是应该被判20年到无期的
[02:17] But his case got overturned on appeal three months ago. 但他的案子三个月前上诉成功
[02:19] Any idea about the motivation for last night’s bombing? 知道昨晚爆炸的动机吗
[02:21] No, we just ID’ed him 20 minutes ago. 不知道 20分钟前刚确定他的身份
[02:23] There’s a lot we have to learn about him yet. 还有许多情况我们不知道
[02:25] Yo, Beckett. This is Diego Jiminez. 贝克特 这位是迪亚哥·胡梅纳兹
[02:27] Uniforms intercepted him on his way up to pay Mr. Fosse a visit. 他去见弗希先生 被警员拦了下来
[02:30] How do you know him? 你怎么认识他的
[02:31] I don’t, really. I’ve never even met him. 我不认识 真的 我根本没见过他
[02:33] We connected on-line. I’m a collector. 我们是网上联系的 我是个收藏家
[02:36] He said he had some baseball cards from the ’30s he wanted to sell. 他说他有些三十年代的棒球卡想卖
[02:39] That’s all. 就是这样
[02:39] Well, we know this much. 至少我们知道
[02:40] If Diego had an appointment, Fosse’s probably in there. 如果迪亚哥约好和他见面 弗希可能在家
[02:44] Police! Move! Move! Go! Go! Go! 警察 快快 上上上
[02:46] NYPD! 纽约警察
[03:09] Ryan, Espo, he’s coming your way. 莱恩 埃斯波 他朝你们过去了
[03:15] Freeze! NYPD! 不许动 纽约警察
[03:19] Let me see your hands. 举起双手
[03:22] Drop it! Drop it now! 扔下 马上扔下
[03:26] What is that? Why is it flashing? 这是什么 为什么在闪光
[03:29] Answer me! Answer me! 回答我 回答我
[03:43] Baseball cards, just like he said. 棒球卡 和他说的一样
[03:45] Beckett, Castle, get outta there now. 贝克特 卡塞尔 马上离开
[03:46] The suspect had some kind of device in his pocket. 嫌疑人的口袋里有一种什么装置
[03:48] I think he armed something. 我想他装了炸弹
[03:49] Copy that. Everyone out now. Let’s go. You guys, out. 收到 所有人出去 快走 大家快走
[04:00] What was that? 怎么回事
[04:02] Castle… 卡塞尔
[04:05] I think I’m standing on a bomb. 我想我站在炸弹上
[04:23] How long do you think we’ll have to stand here? 你觉得我们要在这里站多久
[04:26] Once bomb disposal finishes their sweep, 一旦拆弹小组结束检查
[04:29] we’ll know if there are any other bombs you could step on, 就会知道是否有其它炸弹
[04:31] or if I’m standing on the only one. 还是说我站在唯一的炸弹上
[04:32] We don’t know that you’re standing on a bomb. It could be nothing. 还不知道那是不是炸弹呢 也许没什么
[04:35] It didn’t feel like nothing. Something gave way under my feet. 感觉不像没什么 我脚下有东西陷下去了
[04:39] It felt like a trigger plate. 感觉像是触发器
[04:40] Could be a wonky floorboard. 有可能是松动的地板
[04:42] With a metallic click? 会有金属的滴答声吗
[04:43] Loose nail. That’s how floorboards get wonky. 钉子松了 所以木地板才会松动
[04:46] Well, I hope you’re right. 希望你是对的
[04:47] I’m right. I mean, think about it. 我是对的 想想吧
[04:50] Who puts a live bomb in their own apartment? 谁会把炸弹放在自己的家里
[04:54] It makes no sense. 没有道理
[04:57] You hungry? 你饿了吗
[05:00] Why? 为什么问
[05:00] Because any minute, someone’s gonna come through that door 因为随时会有人从那道门进来
[05:03] and give us the all clear. 告诉我们安全了
[05:04] And there is an amazing diner not three blocks from here. 离这里不到三条街 有家非常棒的小吃店
[05:07] Yeah? Well,I did miss my breakfast this morning. 我今早的确没吃早餐
[05:08] Yeah. 是的
[05:09] They make these incredible, foamy lattes– 他们家的拿铁泡沫丰富 可好喝了
[05:12] Cups as big as your head– 杯子有你脑袋那么大
[05:14] And a goat cheese omelet to die for. 山羊奶酪煎蛋卷真是好吃到死
[05:17] Which would be a poor choice of words 我可能用词不当
[05:20] if you were standing on a bomb, but guess what. 如果你真的站在炸弹上的话 不过你猜怎样
[05:22] You’re not. 你没有站在炸弹上
[05:24] You know, if I have to be, uh, stuck… 如果我非得被困住
[05:27] Not standing on a bomb, then I’m glad I’m stuck with you. 不是站在炸弹上 我很高兴是和你困在一起
[05:30] I know. 我知道
[05:31] Captain Mahoney, bomb disposal unit. 我是拆弹小组的马霍尼警监
[05:33] Which one of you is detective Beckett? 你们谁是贝克特探长
[05:34] I’m detective Beckett. This is Castle. 我是贝克特探长 这位是卡塞尔
[05:36] Castle, you can relax. 卡塞尔 你可以放轻松
[05:38] We’ve x-rayed the entire apartment from the floor below. 我们在楼下用X光检查了整间公寓
[05:40] There are no other explosives. 没有其它爆炸物
[05:42] No other explosives? So… 没有其它爆炸物 那么
[05:44] Detective, I’m afraid you’ve stepped on 探长 恐怕你站在
[05:46] a sensor plate wired to a detonator. 连接炸药的传感器上
[05:49] Depressing that plate was sort of like cocking the hammer of a gun. 传感器上负重 就像是扣上了枪的扳机
[05:52] You take your weight off there, it’s like pulling the trigger. 你离开 重量消失 就等同开枪
[05:56] So it’s very important that you don’t move 所以最重要的就是你不能动
[05:59] until we figure out how to disarm it. 直到我们想到办法拆弹为止
[06:07] B.D.U. just confirmed it. 拆弹小组刚刚确认了
[06:08] Beckett’s standing on a bomb. 贝克特站在炸弹上
[06:10] Trace detection estimates 10 kilograms of R.D.X. 痕量探测估算有十公斤炸药
[06:13] Enough to take out the whole building. 足以炸毁整栋公寓
[06:14] So what’s the plan? 有什么打算
[06:16] Sir, tell me there’s a plan. 长官 他们有所打算的吧
[06:18] They’re working on it. What do we have on that bomber? 他们在处理 那个炸弹狂查得怎么样
[06:20] Looks like his motive was revenge. 看样子作案动机是为了报仇
[06:21] Kelly Runther, the woman he blew up last night, 凯利·兰瑟 那个昨晚被他炸死的女人
[06:23] testified against him at his arson trial six years ago. 六年前曾指证他纵火
[06:25] Then why would he booby-trap his own apartment? 那为什么要在自家公寓放炸弹
[06:28] The defense at his trial centered on allegations 审讯时辩方声称
[06:30] of evidence tampering by police, so… 警方篡改了证物
[06:31] He’s got a vendetta against cops. 所以他憎恨警察
[06:33] Yes, sir. He wanted this to happen. 是的 长官 他一手策划了此事
[06:35] Well, we’re not gonna let it. 别让他得逞
[06:36] You get him in the box. 问出点东西来
[06:38] I want to know how to deactivate that bomb. 我要知道怎么拆除那个炸弹
[06:42] What makes you think it can be deactivated? 你们凭什么觉得那炸弹可以拆除
[06:44] You better pray that it can, because the person standing on it, 你最好祈祷可以 因为站在那炸弹上的人
[06:47] she’s a friend of mine. 是我的朋友
[06:49] Not for long. 那她命不久矣了
[06:50] That’s where you’re wrong. 你错了
[06:51] See, you’re gonna help us. You know how the bomb is made. 你会帮我们 你知道那炸弹是怎么制造的
[06:54] The detonator, the fuse, all the other little parts– 雷管 起爆装置 还有其它小部件
[06:56] If they can stop any one of those parts from working, the bomb fails. 要是他们能让任何一部分失灵 炸弹就不会爆
[06:59] It’s not gonna fail. I’m not done yet. 炸弹一定会爆炸 这还没完呢
[07:02] None of this is over. 这事还远远没完
[07:03] Well, then you’re going back to jail a cop killer, 那你就会以警察杀手的身份重回监狱
[07:05] and there’s not a prison around that’s gonna– 还没有哪座监狱…
[07:06] You want to save your friend? I want a lawyer. 你们想救朋友吗 给我找个律师
[07:09] Now. 马上去
[07:14] We’re estimating the trigger plate is about 3 feet by 3 feet. 我们估计触发板大约在三乘三英尺范围内
[07:21] So no one crosses this line. 别跨过这条线
[07:23] And the disarming process, how long does that usually take? 拆除过程一般要多久
[07:26] Well, that depends on the bomb. 要看炸弹了
[07:27] We still don’t know what kind of device we’re dealing with. 我们还不清楚这是个怎样的炸弹
[07:30] So what are we supposed to do in the meantime, 那我们现在要干什么
[07:33] just–you can’t have her just stand there. 你不能让她就这么站着
[07:34] I’m okay, Castle. 我没事的 卡塞尔
[07:35] No, you’re not okay. You’re standing… 不 你有事 你正站在…
[07:40] Look, you said, uh, stepping on the plate was like cocking the hammer. 你说过 站在触发板上就相当于拉起枪栓
[07:42] stepping off the plate was pulling the trigger. 从触发板上下来相当于扣下扳机
[07:44] What if we replaced Beckett with something of equal weight? 要是用和贝克特相同重量的东西换下她呢
[07:48] You know, just the old Indiana Jones bag of sand/golden idol trick. 就好像《夺宝奇兵》里一袋沙换一袋金的把戏
[07:51] Remember how that turned out? 记得结局怎样吗
[07:54] Look, the plate she’s standing on can sense 她所站的触发板
[07:55] even minor fluctuations in pressure. 能探测到轻微的压力波动
[07:58] You try to transfer the weight, you’ll set off the bomb. 要想偷梁换柱 就会引爆炸弹
[08:00] Put any kind of protective gear on her, you’ll set off the bomb. 在她身上加任何防护装备 也会引爆炸弹
[08:02] She shifts too quickly from one foot to the other– 她快速换一条腿…
[08:04] Set off the bomb. I-I get it. 还会引爆炸弹 我明白了
[08:06] Thank you. I’m sorry I asked. 谢谢 很抱歉我这么问你
[08:07] So what are we supposed to do, just stand here? 那我们该做什么 傻站着吗
[08:10] Not you, Mr. Castle. 你不必站在这里 卡塞尔先生
[08:11] All nonessential personnel must evacuate. 无关人士必须撤离
[08:14] Oh, no. I am essential personnel. 不 我关系可大了
[08:16] Castle, it’s okay. 卡塞尔 没事的
[08:19] We’ll take good care of her. 我们会好好照顾她的
[08:20] I got guys downstairs right now figuring this out. 我的人就在楼下想对策
[08:23] Meantime, detective, sit tight. 与此同时 探长 不要轻举妄动
[08:25] I’ll check back with you soon. 我很快就回来看你
[08:26] I appreciate it. I’m staying. 谢了 我要待在这里
[08:31] Castle, please. There is no reason to put yourself in danger. 卡塞尔 拜托 没道理让你犯险
[08:33] There’s nothing that you can do here. 你也束手无策
[08:35] Nothing? Excuse me. Who’s gonna be your bomb buddy? 束手无策 请问谁来做你的炸友
[08:39] My bomb buddy? 炸友
[08:40] You heard what he said. 你也听到他说的话了
[08:41] You’re gonna be standing here, maybe for hours. 你可能要在这儿站上好几个小时
[08:44] If I don’t stay, who’s gonna keep your spirits up? 我不在的话 谁来鼓励你
[08:46] Who’s gonna take your mind off of getting tired? 谁来给你加油打气
[08:49] Castle, I’m gonna be fine. I feel fine. 卡塞尔 我没事的 我现在很好
[08:51] That would be great if you were a reliable judge of your own feelings, 如果你清楚自己的感受 那听你这么说真是好事
[08:54] which clearly, you’re not. 但显然 你不清楚
[08:56] What does that mean? 什么意思
[08:57] I’m sorry. Exhibit “A”– according to you, 不好意思 首先 据你自己所说
[08:59] you felt nothing for me when we first met, 我们初遇时你对我毫无感觉
[09:02] – which we both know… – Are you act–oh,I get it. -而我们都知道… -你这是…我明白了
[09:05] – I know what you’re doing. – What? -我明白你这是干什么了 -干什么
[09:07] You know what, Castle? Forget it. 你知道吗 卡塞尔 算了吧
[09:08] I’m not going down that path. You can just go now. 我不会上套的 你快走吧
[09:10] Fine, I’ll leave if you admit to me 好吧 你承认我们初遇时
[09:13] you had feelings for me when we first met. 你就对我有感觉 那我就走
[09:17] Fine. I did have feelings for you when we first met. 好吧 我们初遇时我就对你有感觉
[09:21] I couldn’t stand you. 特受不了你的感觉
[09:22] Do you even remember what you were like in the beginning? 你还记得一开始你什么样吗
[09:25] Well, apparently, I was irresistible. 很明显 我魅力无边
[09:26] Irresistible? Are you joking? 魅力无边 开什么玩笑
[09:31] Richard Castle, you are under arrest for obstruction of justice. 理查德·卡塞尔 我们以妨碍司法公正将你逮捕
[09:36] You forgot making you look bad. 你忘记加上让你丢脸这条了
[09:37] Cuff him. 铐上他
[09:39] Bondage. My safe word is “apples”. 捆绑啊 我的安全词是”苹果”
[09:41] Do I look like a killer to you? 觉得我像凶手吗
[09:43] Yes, you kill my patience. 像 你磨掉了我的耐心
[09:45] Guess who’s got a date with a prostitute? 猜猜谁刚约了妓女
[09:48] So many lonely women approached me 好多寂寞的女人靠近我
[09:50] thinking I was their Tom Hanks. 想着我是她们的汤姆·汉克斯
[09:51] – I got la- – Castle. -我就… -卡塞尔
[09:52] Don’t make me shoot you. 不要逼我开枪打你
[09:53] I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不
[09:55] I am gonna kill you. 我要杀了你
[09:57] Do I have to wait for him to sign, or can I shoot him now? 我是现在就杀了他 还是等他签完协议呢
[09:59] – How shallow are you? – Very. -你到底有多肤浅 -非常 肤浅
[10:01] Call me a muse again, and I will break both your legs. 再叫我女神 我就打断你的腿
[10:03] – Okay? – Okay. -懂吗 -懂了
[10:05] In your dreams. 做梦去吧
[10:05] Actually, in my dreams, you’re never jealous. 其实 在我的梦里你从来不吃醋
[10:07] In my dreams,you just join in–ooh. 在我的梦里 你会一起来…
[10:11] Okay. If you couldn’t stand me when we first met,tell me this. 好吧 要是我们初遇时你受不了我 那告诉我
[10:14] Why couldn’t you keep your hands off me? 你怎么就对我欲罢不能呢
[10:17] What are you even talking about? 你到底在说什么
[10:20] Oh, you know what I’m talking about. 你心里明白
[10:24] Okay. Of course. Sure. I’ll be right there. 好的 我马上过去
[10:34] Apples. Apples. Apples. 松手 松手
[10:38] Hold my hand. 牵住我的手
[10:45] That? Castle, that was called survival. 卡塞尔 那是为了生存
[10:47] We were just huddling for warmth. 我们是在抱团取暖
[10:49] – Cuddling? – Huddling. -拥抱 -抱团
[10:51] Or one could see it as a small part of a larger pattern– 或者以点及面来看
[10:55] unwanted touching in the workplace. 这是工作场所不必要的肢体接触
[10:56] Oh, so you’re being harassed? Is that it? 你被我骚扰了 是这意思吗
[10:58] You know, you’re very lucky. 你很幸运
[10:59] A less understanding man would press charges with all the… 要不是我通情达理 肯定要为你对我说的那些
[11:03] inappropriate things you’ve said to me. 不合适的话告你的
[11:04] Really? Like what? 是嘛 什么话
[11:07] Oh, jeez. How do you even get in that position? 神呐 这姿势到底怎么摆出来的
[11:10] Right? It’s not even possible. 我就说吧 根本没可能
[11:12] Oh, it’s possible. 还是有可能的
[11:14] Okay, gauntlet your right fist in your left palm. 用你左手掌托住右手
[11:18] Shot too soon. 枪开早了
[11:19] You know, we could always just cuddle, Castle. 我们抱抱就可以了 卡塞尔
[11:21] Did you just use the word “Veritable”? 你刚用了”名副其实”这个词吗
[11:23] – Yes, I did. – Sexy. -是的 -很性感嘛
[11:24] You should hear me say “Fallacious. 你该听听我说”荒谬至极”
[11:26] The closest I ever came to taking an art class 我与艺术课程最近的距离
[11:28] was posing for one as a model. 只是在一堂课上做过模特
[11:30] Wait. Posing in? 等等 是什么造型
[11:31] Not a stitch. 赤裸酮体
[11:32] What’s the matter, Castle? You afraid of a little role play? 怎么了 卡塞尔 害怕角色扮演吗
[11:37] That’s it? That’s all you got? 就这些吗
[11:39] There’s more, but on thinking back, 还有呢 但是回想起来
[11:40] I was momentarily distracted 我瞬间有点被你
[11:42] by your dizzying array of hairstyles over the years. 这些年的各种发型分神了
[11:45] Anyway… 总之
[11:45] Oh, Castle, me in a swimsuit under the hot… Blistering sun? 卡塞尔 让我穿着泳装在烈日下暴晒吗
[11:50] I’d be happy to rub lotion on you. 我很乐意给你擦防晒霜
[11:51] You think this is crazy, 这就让你兴奋了吗
[11:52] you should see some of the clubs I’ve been to. 你该见识一下我曾经去过的俱乐部
[11:54] You know any good tricks? 有什么拿手的把戏
[11:55] I do this one thing with ice cubes. 我有一个拿手把戏就是大变冰块
[11:58] There is one hot… Wild… 但的确有件激情的 狂野的
[12:02] kinky thing that I do like doing. 出格的事情我喜欢做
[12:06] Putting killers behind bars. 就是将凶手绳之以法
[12:09] Please, let’s just stick it in and get this over with. 别闹了 直接放进去看看吧
[12:14] That’s not how I meant it. 我根本不是那个意思
[12:15] I can’t help it if you get off by putting things in my mouth. 如果你喜欢乱解释我的话我也没办法
[12:18] See? Like that. I can’t even– it’s uncanny. 瞧见没 就这样 我都没…这太不可思议了
[12:21] Oh, like you’ve never been inappropriate. 就好像你没说过不合适的话
[12:24] Me? 我
[12:25] I’ve never been anything but a perfect gentleman. 我一直都很有绅士风度
[12:27] Really? 是吗
[12:28] You ever have any fun? Let your hair down? Drop your top? 你放纵过自己吗 放松一下 脱掉上衣
[12:31] A little “Cops gone wild”? 做一个”狂野的警察”
[12:33] You do know I’m wearing a gun? 你知道我带枪了吧
[12:35] Yes, please. Beat my pants off if you dare. 有胆量的话 拜托让我输个精光
[12:37] – Sex? – i’ll explain how that works later. -性行为 -我待会儿再给你解释
[12:39] Slutty nurse. 思春的小护士
[12:40] You’re very good at bossing men around.、 你很会指使男人嘛
[12:42] I find that hot. 这太火辣了
[12:43] Let me tell you something about crazy people. 让我告诉你什么叫疯子
[12:45] The sex is unbelievable. 今早爽得简直是不可思议
[12:47] Did you call to tell me a bedtime story? 打电话来是要给我讲睡前故事吗
[12:49] I’d be happy to let you spank me. 我很高兴能让你打我一顿
[12:51] We’re handcuffed. 我们被铐住了
[12:54] Kinky. 重口啊
[12:54] Strangely arousing. 不可思议地振奋人心
[12:55] You better not be enjoying this, Castle. 你最好别乐在其中 卡塞尔
[12:57] I’ll let you know in a minute. 我等会儿再向你汇报
[12:58] If you are not comfortable in a swimsuit, you can just skinny-dip. 如果你不喜欢穿泳装的话 你可以裸泳哦
[13:00] So I wear boxers. What do you wear? 我穿短裤 那你穿什么呢
[13:02] Thong? Cheekies? Bloomers? 丁字裤 性感小裤裤 灯笼裤
[13:06] Granny panties? Commando? 保守型内裤 难道你不穿内裤
[13:10] And talk about unwanted touching? 还好意思说不必要的肢体接触呢
[13:13] – Ready? – Yep. -准备好了吗 -好了
[13:18] Okay. I’m gonna go up. Ready? 好吧 我要上去了 准备好了吗
[13:21] Grab my legs. 抓住我的腿
[13:24] Castle, I said “Legs, ” Okay? 卡塞尔 我说的是腿好吗
[13:26] Oh, legs. Sorry. 是腿啊 抱歉
[13:28] Yeah, but that’s simply because your legs are so close to your… 但那只是因为你的腿跟你的那个
[13:31] other bits. 很近嘛
[13:32] Oh, yeah. Keep telling yourself that, Castle. 是啊 继续骗你自己吧 卡塞尔
[13:42] – It’s gonna be okay right? – Yeah. -不会有事吧 -当然了
[13:43] Those guys downstairs, They’ve done this thousands of times. 楼下那些人 他们都做过几千次了
[13:57] Captain Mahoney. Tactical wants an update. 马霍尼警监 战术小队询问最新情况
[13:59] Well, lack of access is limiting our options. 接触不到炸弹 我们没什么办法了
[14:01] What’d you find out about that handheld remote he had? 你们在他手持遥控器上查到了什么
[14:03] It definitely activated the bomb. 绝对是它启动了炸弹
[14:04] Good news? Tech thinks it could deactivate it as well. 好消息是 技术人员认为遥控器可以接触炸弹
[14:07] But we need the right 5-digit code. 但我们需要正确的五位密码
[14:09] That’s, what, a hundred thousand combinations? 那得有十万种可能性吗
[14:11] Yeah, and it’s tamper proof. 而且它是防干扰的
[14:13] Enter the wrong code, and… 如果输错密码
[14:19] My client says that he’s willing to give you the disarm code, but… 我的客户说他愿意交出拆除密码 但是
[14:22] He has some demands. 他有些要求
[14:26] Full amnesty? You gotta be kidding me, right? 完全豁免 开玩笑呢
[14:29] This guy killed someone last night. 他昨晚就杀了一个人
[14:30] Uh, allegedly killed. 无法证实
[14:32] Look, I know. I-I told him that you wouldn’t go for it, 听我说 我跟他说你们不会同意的
[14:34] but if you haven’t noticed, he’s got a screw loose. 但如果你还没发现 他精神不太正常
[14:37] I can work on these other things– 其他这些我都能满足
[14:38] Food, clothes, even the phone isn’t impossible, but– 食物 衣物 甚至电话也有可能
[14:40] He said he won’t go back to prison. Okay? 他说他不愿回监狱
[14:41] He walks or he won’t help her. 让他走 否则他就不帮她
[14:45] – Boyer, right? – Yeah. -你叫博耶 是吗 -对
[14:46] You been out of law school, what, two, three years? 你法学院毕业多久了 两三年吗
[14:50] – Ten months. – Ten months? -十个月 -十个月
[14:52] – Yeah. – Okay, listen to me. -对 -好 听我说
[14:54] That detective standing on that bomb, she needs to get through this. 那个站在炸弹上的探长 她不能有事
[14:58] You understand me? 懂吗
[15:00] Look, I-I swear. I’m–I’m doing what I can. 我发誓 我已经尽力了
[15:02] All right. I’ll take this list to the D. A., 好吧 我拿这份清单去找地检官
[15:04] but we’re gonna need a plan “B. 但我们得想个备用计划
[15:12] The D. A. ‘s not going for it, nor should he. 地检官不同意 这不能怪他
[15:14] Turning this madman loose on society to save a single life, 为了救一个人而把这个疯子放回社会上
[15:18] even hers, is against everything we stand for. 哪怕是为了救她 也有违我们一切的宗旨
[15:21] Beckett–she’d be the first to agree with that. 贝克特肯定也会这么想的
[15:24] I’ll go back to the lawyer. 我再去找那个律师
[15:25] See if he can get through to Fosse. 看他能不能说动弗希
[15:32] So I told him that there was a deal to be had, just not for amnesty– 我告诉他交易是可以的 但是豁免不行
[15:36] – And? – And he’s still insisting he walk. -然后呢 -他还是坚持要豁免
[15:38] I figured I’d give him a few minutes to think and try again. 我想给他几分钟想想 再去劝他
[15:41] Detective, I swear, I’m doing everything I can. 警探 我发誓 我真的尽力了
[15:44] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[15:47] Yo, do me a favor? 帮我个忙
[15:48] Why don’t you keep junior over there busy for me, will you? 你能帮我拖住那个小律师一会儿吗
[15:51] I’m gonna go see our boy in holding. 我去探视一下拘留室里那小子
[15:54] Why? 干什么
[15:55] You want that code, right? 你不是想要密码吗
[15:57] – Javi, what are you gonna do? – That’s up to him. -哈维尔 你要干什么 -那得看他的了
[16:11] Medic! I need a medic in holding now! 医务人员 叫一名医务人员来拘留室
[16:23] How in the hell did he get that pen? 他怎么拿到钢笔的
[16:25] That friggin’ lawyer gave it to him. 那个律师给他的
[16:26] He was trying to encourage Fosse to come up with some alternate demands. 他想劝服弗希提出别的要求
[16:29] And instead he just cost us any hope Of getting that disarm code. 可他却害我们失去了拿到拆掉密码的机会
[16:33] The guy just got out of prison a couple of months ago. 这家伙几个月前才出狱
[16:35] Why would he start killing people, and why would he take his own life? 他为什么要杀人 又为什么自杀
[16:37] I think I can answer that. 我想我知道
[16:38] Turns out… Fosse had stage iv brain cancer. 我查到弗希是脑癌晚期
[16:41] Found out last month. He was gonna die anyway. 他上个月得知的 死亡只是早晚的事了
[16:43] So if he was dying, why not take his enemies with him? 既然要死 那不如拉上敌人一起死
[16:45] Exactly, and his enemies weren’t limited to cops 没错 而且他的仇人不只有警察
[16:47] and last night’s bombing victim. 和昨晚死于炸弹的被害人
[16:49] There was another bombing last week in Connecticut. 上周康涅狄格州也发生了一起爆炸
[16:52] That victim worked for the A. D. A. 死者曾为六年前把弗希
[16:54] that put Fosse in jail six years ago. 关进大牢的副地检工作
[16:56] Hey, Fosse said, “I’m not done yet. 弗希说过 “这还没完呢”
[16:59] Make a list of everyone involved with the prosecution at his trial. 列出一份他那件案子所有跟控方有关的人
[17:02] We need to warn them. There may be other bombs out there. 我们得警告他们 可能还有别的炸弹
[17:05] And get all the information on any fragments 并且彻查两起爆炸案中
[17:07] that were recovered from both bombings. 找到的全部碎片的信息
[17:08] If those bombs were made with any common components, 如果两颗炸弹有什么相同的部件
[17:11] it could help B.D.U. deactivate the device that Beckett’s on. 或许能帮助拆弹小组解除贝克特踩的炸弹
[17:19] Without the disarm code, We’re gonna need to get eyes on the device. 没有解除密码 我们必须看看装置本身
[17:22] We use a fiber-optic scope… Go in through the ceiling downstairs. 我们用光纤探镜 从下面天花板往上看
[17:25] Is that dangerous? 那样危险吗
[17:26] Well, we’ll do everything we can to minimize the risk. 我们会尽可能降低危险
[17:29] We’ll start across the room, snake the cable over. 我们从屋子对面把线申过来
[17:31] Still, there’ll be some vibrations. 不过 还是会引起一定振动
[17:33] – So there’s always a chance that – Just do it. -所以还是有可能 -做你该做的吧
[17:36] I can’t keep standing here forever. 我总不能一直站在这儿
[17:37] All right. We’ll go as quick as we can but as slow as we have to. 好的 我们会尽快做完 但是也尽量小心
[17:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:44] – Castle, listen to me – I’m not leaving. -卡塞尔 听我说 -我不走
[17:47] Look, I know, but depending on what happens, 我知道 但是鉴于目前的情况
[17:48] there’s something that I need you to do– 我想要你帮我做件事
[17:51] Something that I can’t do myself. 我自己做不到的事
[17:53] You need me to hide your porn stash so your dad doesn’t find it? 要我帮你藏好黄片不让你爸爸发现吗
[17:56] Could you just be serious for a second, please? 你别闹了 好吗
[17:57] Okay. What? What do you need me to do? 好吧 说吧 要我做什么
[18:03] Not now, okay? Just promise me you’ll do it. 待会儿再说 但你得答应我你会做到
[18:06] Yeah. Okay, yeah. 好的 没问题
[18:07] But look, you don’t need to be thinking like this. 但是 你不用往这方面想的
[18:09] I’m just–I’m trying to be realistic, Castle. 我只是想实际一点 卡塞尔
[18:10] I’ve been standing here for hours. 我都在这儿站了几小时了
[18:12] And I’m feeling the fatigue set in. 我开始觉得累了
[18:14] Don’t think about it. 别去想那个
[18:15] Beating fatigue is just, um… 击败疲劳只是
[18:17] It’s mind over body. 用心智战胜身体
[18:19] Escaped P.O.W.s have walked hundreds of miles to gain their freedom. 逃跑的战俘为获得自由能步行数百英里
[18:24] Polar explorer Ernest Shackleton 极地探险家 欧内斯特·沙克尔顿
[18:26] rode in a lifeboat 800 miles to save his crew, 用救生艇划了八百英里 拯救了他的船员
[18:29] all because of… 全都是靠
[18:32] You can convince yourself of almost anything. 你能说服自己相信一切
[18:34] Much like you convinced yourself you weren’t crazy about me. 就像你让自己相信你没有迷恋我
[18:39] Castle, I know what you’re trying to do. 卡塞尔 我知道你这是干什么
[18:41] You’re trying to take my mind off of it. 你想让我别去想这个
[18:42] And I appreciate that, but do we really have to– 我也很感激 但我们真得要
[18:44] And by the way, you may have convinced yourself, but… 对了 你或许能说服你自己 但是
[18:48] you weren’t fooling anyone else– 你骗不了其他人
[18:50] Not me, and certainly not your friends. 骗不过我 更骗不过你的朋友们
[18:52] Really? ’cause no one ever said anything to me. 是吗 因为从没有谁对我说过什么
[18:56] Girl, I’m gonna smack you. 还跟姐姐装蒜是吧
[18:58] You work side by side every day. 你们每天形影不离地工作
[19:00] He writes a sex scene in his book about you 他以你为蓝本在书中大写性爱场景
[19:02] that had me reaching for ice water. 看得我都要喝冰水降温
[19:04] Now little Miss Bride shows up, 现在半路杀出来一个新娘旧情人
[19:06] don’t tell me you’re not the least bit jealous. 别告诉我你一点酸劲儿都没有
[19:08] Oh, please. You have been inhaling too many autopsy fluids. 得了吧 我看你在这里药水味闻太多了
[19:11] Honey, just because you can’t see what’s going on 亲爱的 不识庐山真面目
[19:14] doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t see what’s going on. 只缘身在此山中
[19:17] Shut up. 闭嘴
[19:18] He’s into you, 他喜欢你
[19:20] But you’re determined not to give in to these feelings 你明显也对他有好感 但是你决意
[19:22] that you clearly have for him. 不让那种感情影响你
[19:23] So he fantasizes about you through his writing. 于是他通过写作来抒发对你的幻想
[19:26] It’s literally…verbal masturbation. 这简直就是书面意淫
[19:28] No, no, no, no, no. I get it. 不 我明白
[19:30] You’re hot for Castle. 你为卡塞尔着迷
[19:32] You want to make little Castle babies. 你想为他生小卡塞尔
[19:34] Despite your little act, you’re crazy about him. 不管你怎么掩饰 你迷恋着他
[19:38] Oh, what? Was that supposed to be some big secret? 怎么 这难不成还是惊天大秘密啊
[19:41] Yes. 必须的
[19:44] No. 好吧
[19:47] Do you think he knows? 你觉得他知道吗
[19:53] He’s all yours. 把他完全交给你了
[20:07] Okay, okay. 好吧
[20:08] They might have said something, but– 她们或许说过什么
[20:10] But they were completely misreading the situation. 但他们完全是搞错状况了
[20:12] Oh. Much like I must have been misreading the situation 就像你那么多次穿一些暴露的衣服
[20:15] all those times you dressed up in revealing outfits 想要引起我瞩目
[20:18] to try and, uh, turn my head. 也是我自作多情了吗
[20:26] “No one”… 没有人…
[20:43] Undercover? I like it. 隐藏身份 我喜欢
[20:46] You might want to pop one more button, just in case. 不过保险起见 最好再开一颗扣子
[21:11] Is it just my imagination, or did you change? 这是我的幻觉 还是你真变了
[21:13] – Castle, could you get some backup, please? – Yeah. -卡塞尔 请叫支援好吗 -好的
[21:16] The only reason that I was dressed up was to go undercover. 我变装都是为了卧底
[21:20] Oh, I guess it was just a coincidence that… 那么我每次都在场
[21:22] each time, I just so happened to be there. 就只是个巧合了
[21:25] No, it wasn’t a coincidence, 不 那不是巧合
[21:26] because you were always following me around. 是因为你总是跟着我
[21:29] Why? ’cause you were into me. 为什么呢 因为你喜欢我
[21:31] – Me into you? – Yeah. -我喜欢你 -对
[21:32] Mm. I-I admit, I found you not unattractive 我承认 我并没有不被你吸引
[21:36] and occasionally… 有时候
[21:37] fun to be around. 也觉得你很风趣
[21:38] But into you? N-mm. 但是我才没有喜欢你呢
[21:41] No. Definitely not. 绝对没有
[21:44] Okay, fine. Then why were you following me around? 那好吧 那你为什么跟着我
[21:46] And don’t say that it was research, 别说是为了搜集素材
[21:47] because no one believed that for a second. 因为从来没人相信过这个理由
[21:50] You really want to know? 你真想知道吗
[21:53] It was because I was… 那是因为
[21:56] having so much fun playing cop. 扮演警察真是太欢乐了
[22:13] Dead body? Yes! 发现尸体 太棒了
[22:15] Drop the gun, dirtbag! 把枪放下 人渣
[22:17] – What did you call me? – D-dirt-dirtbag. -你叫我什么 -人…人渣
[22:19] Boo-yah. 太好了
[22:20] Is there a police code for zombie on the loose? 有没有在逃僵尸的警用代码
[22:22] I love this case. 我爱死这个案子了
[22:26] Secrets, murder, and gambling– 秘密 谋杀 赌博
[22:28] Three of my favorite pastimes. 我钟爱的娱乐活动之三
[22:30] I got him! 抓住了
[22:31] I got him! 抓住了
[22:32] Bam! So you admit that it was you 中了 所以你承认
[22:34] – who vandalized Wilder’s apartment? – Castle. -是你破坏了怀尔德的公寓 -卡塞尔
[22:36] I sometimes forget I’m not actually a cop. 有时忘了自己不是警察
[22:38] Want me to bust out Jake and the Fatman again? 要我再次上演《帅虎猛龙》的戏码吗
[22:43] I’ve always wanted to do that! 我酝酿这个动作很久了耶
[22:49] Drop the gun or I swear to God, I’ll– 放下你的枪 否则 我发誓我要-
[22:54] Tell me you saw that! 看见了吗
[22:55] Sorry! 抱歉了
[23:02] Little help? 帮个忙
[23:03] That was awesome. 真不可思议
[23:05] I mean, well, obviously, it was horrible, but– 我是说 显然这很可怕
[23:07] I hate this case. 我真讨厌这个案子
[23:08] I know. Isn’t it great? 我明白 这不是很棒吗
[23:14] Put your hands in the air 把手举起来
[23:15] and get on your knees while you’re at it! 最好给我跪在地上
[23:18] Gentlemen, if I’ve learned one thing, 先生们 如果人生教了我什么道理
[23:20] it’s to not let a little thing like murder 那就是不要让凶案这种小事
[23:22] get in the way of having a good time. 坏了我们玩乐的兴致
[23:25] That’s not why you were following me around. 你才不是因为这个一直跟着我
[23:27] It is, too. 这是其中之一
[23:28] And anything else you come up with is… 其他的事情
[23:30] strictly a product of your imagination. 都是你瞎想的
[23:32] Well, it’s obvious that you and I are not gonna resolve this. 看来咱们两个是解决不了这件事了
[23:36] So you concede? 你承认先喜欢我了
[23:38] Seriously? 有没有搞错
[23:39] – Who like who first? – That’s right. -谁先喜欢谁 -对
[23:41] Who was into whom first, me or Castle? 谁先喜欢上谁的 我还是卡塞尔
[23:44] You do realize that I’m busy trying to save your life? 你知道我现在忙着救你的命吧
[23:46] Just answer the question, 你回答就行了
[23:47] Espo, and don’t be afraid to hurt his feelings. 埃斯波 别怕伤害你的朋友
[23:49] And don’t forget about how jealous she got that time we worked that case 别忘了我们在我前女友婚礼上办案时
[23:53] at my ex-girlfriend’s wedding. 她有多嫉妒
[23:54] Or how jealous he got when I was with Demming. 也别忘了我和戴明在一起时他有多嫉妒
[23:57] Or before that, how jealous she got about me and my ex-wife. 在那之前 她看到我和我前妻在一起
[23:59] Who are you talking to? 你在和谁打电话
[24:00] Or how about when you wrote that sex scene… 那次你写的性爱场景
[24:02] It’s Castle and Beckett. 卡塞尔和贝克特
[24:03] I think they’re starting to crack. Check it out. 他们好像要撑不住了 听听
[24:05] Or, uh, jealous about me and Serena Kaye, 你嫉妒我和萨琳娜·凯耶
[24:08] or Sophia from the CIA, 还有中情局的索菲亚
[24:09] or Agent Shaw from the FBI. 和联调局的特工肖
[24:11] Yeah, wow. Totally losing it. 的确是撑不住了
[24:14] Listen, I ran down the bomb fragments from Fosse’s previous attacks. 我查了弗希以前袭击用的炸弹残片
[24:17] The components he used were completely different. 他以前用的部件和现在完全不同
[24:19] They’re not gonna be any help in determining 对现在这个炸弹的分析
[24:20] what this third bomb is like. 一点用都没有
[24:21] So it’s up to B.D.U. now. 现在就看拆弹小组了
[24:51] Oh, God. 我的天
[24:54] There’s a timer, too. 还有定时器
[25:03] Seems like the timer was activated 应该是她踩上触发装置时
[25:04] when she stepped on that triggering plate. 定时器就开始倒数了
[25:06] Okay. Well, how much time is left? 还剩多长时间
[25:09] 30 minutes and 47 seconds. 30分钟47秒
[25:14] All right. Um… 好吧
[25:17] Can we deactivate it by then? 我们能让它停止吗
[25:19] We’ll try. 我们会尽力的
[25:20] Trouble is, our usual targets– 问题是 我们通常处理的东西
[25:22] the fuse, the detonator, the timing pin– 雷管 引爆装置和定时销
[25:24] they’re all shielded by a steel plate. 都在钢板底下
[25:26] Well, there’s gotta be something we can do. 总有办法的吧
[25:27] We could line the floor with armor. 我们可以给地板铺上装甲
[25:29] I could just put on one of those “Hurt Locker” suits. 我可以穿上拆弹小组的衣服
[25:31] I could tackle her right off of it. 然后把她撞飞下来
[25:33] Castle, if that thing goes off, 卡塞尔 如果那玩意爆炸了
[25:35] the whole building’s going with it. 整栋大楼都保不住
[25:36] There’s not a suit in the world that’s gonna– 这世上没有那种衣服
[25:38] Hey, Castle. What’s going on? 卡塞尔 怎么了
[25:40] Uh, be right there. 我马上过去
[25:43] I promise we’ll do all that we can. 我保证我会竭尽全力的
[25:45] But I urge you to be realistic– 但我劝你要有心理准备
[25:46] Okay, thank you. Captain, thank you. 谢谢你 警监 谢谢你
[25:52] What did he say? 他说了什么
[25:53] Good news. They’ve isolated the bomb. 好消息 他们把炸弹隔离了
[25:55] And they’re deploying their bomb disposal robot. 正在部署拆弹机器人工作
[25:57] It’s a new prototype model with advanced A.I. 那是一种先进的人工智能原型机
[26:00] They’ve had a lot of success in field simulations. It’s… 模拟实战的时候都成功了
[26:04] What? 怎么了
[26:04] A prototype robot? 机器人原型机
[26:07] I can tell when you’re lying, Castle. 我可以看得出你说谎 卡塞尔
[26:09] You know that. 你知道的
[26:10] Like when you said that you were… 就像你说
[26:12] following me just to play cop. 你跟着我是为了扮演警察
[26:13] Now what did he actually say? 他到底说了什么
[26:17] There’s a timer on the bomb. 炸弹上有定时器
[26:21] How long? 还有多久
[26:23] About 30 minutes. 大概三十分钟
[26:30] Yeah, well, it’s probably just as well. 也无所谓了
[26:31] I can’t keep standing here anyway. 我也快站不住了
[26:33] Hey, we will get you out of this. 咱们会没事的
[26:35] And what makes you so sure? 你怎么这么确定
[26:36] We’ve been in bad situations before. 再糟糕的事我们也遇过啊
[26:39] Now here’s what’s gonna happen. 现在听我的
[26:41] We’re just gonna stroll on over to the elevator, together. 我们一起慢慢走到电梯那里
[26:46] You make a sound, and I’ll put a round in this man’s liver, 你出声 我就对着他的肝来一下
[26:49] and he will die slowly. 他会慢慢死去
[26:52] How close to death do you want to get? 你到底想离死亡有多近呢
[27:01] Castle! 卡塞尔
[27:02] Are you watching? 看到了吗
[27:03] I got your girl! 你的女人在我手上
[27:18] I feel, in situations like this, 我觉得 这种情况下
[27:19] it’s important to have faith. 有信念很重要
[27:22] Help! 救命
[27:23] Castle! 卡塞尔
[27:26] Castle, 卡塞尔
[27:28] thank you… 谢谢你
[27:30] for being there. 陪着我
[27:35] Always. 我一直都在
[27:39] Yeah, there is something about us 是的 我们似乎
[27:40] that seems to draw in trouble. 有卷入麻烦的体质
[27:42] But you’re forgetting the scariest one of them all. 但你忘了最惊魂的那次
[27:48] Richard, I’m home! 理查德 我回来了
[27:49] Oh, my god. Aah! 我的天
[27:52] Darling, we need to talk. 儿子 我们得谈谈
[27:54] Hide. 躲起来
[27:55] What? Hide. -什么 -躲起来
[27:57] – Are you serious? – Get in the closet. -你说真的吗 -躲到衣橱里
[27:58] No, I’m not going in the closet. 不 我才不躲到衣橱里呢
[27:59] Get in the closet. 快躲到衣橱里
[28:02] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[28:03] I’m just… 我只是…
[28:04] making the bed. 在铺床
[28:08] That was terrifying. 真是吓死人了
[28:10] But still, 但是 尽管
[28:11] as bad as the situation gets, we always find a way out. 局面糟糕透顶 我们总会解决办法
[28:14] Okay, fine. 好吧
[28:15] So how are we gonna find our way out of this one? 那这次又该怎么解决呢
[28:17] I keep thinking the answer is in Fosse’s story. 我觉得答案就在弗希的故事里
[28:20] I mean, something must have set him off. But what? 他肯定是因为什么事气疯了 但是什么事呢
[28:23] Castle, why does his story matter? 卡塞尔 他的故事有什么重要的呢
[28:25] The story always matters. 故事总是至关重要的
[28:26] That’s actually why we make such a great team. 这就是我们合拍的原因
[28:29] You find the evidence, 你追查证据
[28:30] evidence helps me build a story, 证据助我构架故事
[28:31] the story points us to the solution. 故事指引我们找到答案
[28:35] The key card. 房卡
[28:37] Mike’s key card! 迈克的房卡
[28:38] Scarlett gave it to him 是斯嘉丽给他的
[28:39] so that the two of them could go into business together. 这样他们才能一起打理生意
[28:41] Making for one angry blackmailer. 这让勒索者很生气
[28:43] And as long as he’s alive, he’s a threat to Dahl. 他对达尔来说就是个威胁
[28:45] She was in on it from the start. 从一开始 她就在计划这一切
[28:46] Yes. How did you know? 是的 你怎么知道
[28:48] I was thinking the exact same thing. 心有灵犀
[28:49] I think I figured out who Zalman was paid to kill. 我知道扎尔曼要杀害的目标了
[28:51] Billionaire philanthropist Christian Dahl? 亿万富翁慈善家克里斯琴·达尔
[28:54] It’s like we could be twins. 咱俩就像一对双胞胎
[28:55] I think I know who the killer is. 我想我知道凶手是谁了
[28:57] Him. What? 他 什么
[28:58] He lied? 他撒谎了
[29:00] The con is still on! 骗局还没结束
[29:01] There! 这里
[29:02] I know who the killer is! 我知道凶手是谁了
[29:04] Do you two practice this when we’re not around? 我们不在的时候 你们练习接话吗
[29:08] See? The story– 你看 故事
[29:10] It’s our secret ingredient. 就是我们的秘密配方
[29:11] Except when your storytelling devolves 除了你的故事编得
[29:13] into wild speculation. 过分离谱的时候
[29:15] Then it’s just maddening. 那些根本就是瞎胡闹
[29:16] Hey, that wild speculation 我的那些疯狂猜想
[29:19] almost always points us to our killer. 几乎总能领我们找到凶手
[29:22] You know what I don’t get, is who would steal a dead body? 我实在搞不懂什么人会偷尸体
[29:24] Organ harvesters. 非法器官贩卖者
[29:25] Cadaverless med students. 急缺尸体标本的医学院学生
[29:27] Satanists. 撒旦的信徒
[29:28] Mad scientists looking to create their own monster. 想制造怪物的科学狂人
[29:31] The bullet was made of ice. 那子弹是冰块做的
[29:33] Gun-toting viking, that’s your theory? 持枪的维京人 这就是你的推测
[29:35] Or he’s a vampire. Recently fired postal workers. 或者是吸血鬼 是最近刚被解雇的邮局职工
[29:37] Here I am, looking for evidence, 我现在正寻找线索
[29:38] and all I had to do was just make something up. 而你们却靠编故事了事
[29:41] The clock was commissioned by a secret society 这个钟是被一个秘密组织用来
[29:42] to countdown the end of days– 倒数世界末日的
[29:44] A secret society of santas, 一个由圣诞老人组成的秘密组织
[29:47] who are the guardians of time. 他们守护着时间
[29:49] Oh-ho! Oh, that’s good. 这想法太拉风了
[29:51] Don’t say spy. 不要说间谍
[29:53] Or mob hit. 也别说是黑帮干的
[29:54] Mob hit of a spy? 那黑帮干掉了一个间谍呢
[29:56] Ninja assassin. 暗杀忍者
[29:57] Mad doctors and b-movie Nazis. 疯子医生 低成本电影里的纳粹
[29:59] Time-traveling killer. 时空旅行杀手
[30:00] Maybe… 也许…
[30:03] No, I got nothing. 没 没有想到
[30:04] The mummy himself has risen from the grave 木乃伊自己从棺木里爬出来
[30:06] and is roaming new york seeking vengeance. 在纽约街头闲逛 寻找复仇的对象
[30:08] Ooh. That’d be cool, if it was actually a ghost. 如果真是鬼魂的话 就太酷了
[30:10] Don’t ruin my story with your logic. 别拿逻辑来分析我的故事
[30:13] The actual DVD will not kill me, Esposito. 碟片本身不会置你于死地 埃斯波西托
[30:15] It will be the spirit inside the DVD, 是里面的怨魂
[30:18] just like in “The Ring.” 就像《午夜凶铃》里那样
[30:19] Yeah, that’s the stupidest thing you said yet. 这是你说过的最蠢的话了
[30:21] So a killer cyborg sent from the future, 半机械人杀手从未来被派到这里
[30:24] resistance fighters intercept his coordinates, 反抗军截取了他的坐标
[30:25] redirect him into a pizza oven, saving humanity. 将他传送进了披萨烤箱 拯救了人类
[30:31] Who needs proof? What a great story. 要什么证据啊 这么精彩的故事
[30:34] Men In Black. 黑衣人
[30:35] The psychic predicted her own murder? 这个灵媒预言了自己的谋杀案
[30:38] The killer’s a zombie. 凶手是个僵尸
[30:40] I said “almost always.” 我说了是”几乎总能”
[30:42] But in this case, we’re not trying to catch our killer. 但这次事件里 我们并没在追捕凶手
[30:44] Fosse’s already dead. 凶手已经死了
[30:46] You know what bugs me? 你知道 我最不解的是什么吗
[30:47] Why would a guy on a bombing spree 一个到处安炸弹的人
[30:49] be worried about selling his baseball card collection? 会关心出售棒球卡片这样的事吗
[30:52] He wouldn’t. 他不会
[30:54] Do you think that Fosse 你认为弗希
[30:55] was trying to lure the collector here? 是想引诱收藏家来这里吗
[30:56] Yeah, I’d say so, seeing as how this receipt says 我是这么想的 他的收据说明
[30:58] he just bought this collection a week ago. 几周前他刚刚买了一套卡片
[31:01] That card collector was going down to the station 那个收藏家要到局里来
[31:02] to make a statement, right? 录口供 对吗
[31:03] Yes, yes. If he’s still there, maybe Ryan and Esposito 如果他还在那 也许莱恩跟埃斯波西托
[31:06] – can figure out what Fosse wanted with him. – Already on it. -能查出弗希找他的真正原因 -这就联系他们
[31:08] You’re sure you never met him before? 你确定以前没见过他
[31:09] – No previous interactions? – No. -一点交集都没有 -没有
[31:11] He friended me on Facebook a few weeks ago, 几周前他在脸书上加我好友
[31:13] saw me posting about some trading cards, 看到我交换卡片的帖子
[31:14] said he has some old ones for me to take a look at. 说他有一些旧的卡让我看看
[31:16] How about any connection to his trial, even indirectly? 那和他的审讯有联系吗 间接的也算
[31:18] Maybe your job’s related to the legal field somehow. 没准的你的工作多少和法律是相关的
[31:19] I’m an administrator for N.Y.S.E.D. up in Albany. 我在奥尔巴尼的纽约州教育部担任管理员
[31:22] This is the first time 这是我这么多年
[31:22] I’ve even been to the city in years. 第一次来市里
[31:24] Okay, what about his victims, Jeffrey Sklar, Kelly Runther? 那他的被害人呢 杰弗里·斯科拉和凯利·兰瑟
[31:26] Any connection to them? 和他们有联系吗
[31:27] Sorry. I’ve never seen them before. 对不起 我从没见过他们
[31:29] What about this list of names connected to the fosse trial? 那这些和弗希审判相关的人呢
[31:31] Do any of those names look familiar? 有熟悉的名字吗
[31:34] Look again. We’re running out of time. 再看一遍 我们快没时间了
[31:36] I want to help. I do. But I don’t know anything. 我也想帮忙 但是我什么都不知道
[31:40] Yeah. No, I under–I understand. Thank you, Esposito. 是 不 我明白 谢谢埃斯波西托
[31:44] Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[31:48] Ten minutes. I know. 还有十分钟 我懂
[31:55] It’s okay, Captain. You did everything you could. 没事的 警监 你尽力了
[31:57] We are not giving up. 我们不会放弃的
[31:59] There’ll be guys down there working on this 下面的兄弟们还会努力
[32:00] till the last possible moment. 到最后一刻的
[32:03] But I have to withdraw everybody else, 但是我得让这里的人撤退
[32:06] – and that includes you, Castle. – Could I just… -也包括你 卡塞尔 -我能
[32:09] Could I have a moment alone with him, please? 我能和他单独说几句话吗
[32:11] Of course. 当然
[32:20] It’s time to say good-bye. 到说再见的时候了
[32:23] I’m not leaving. 我不走
[32:24] Castle, you promised that you would help me with something 卡塞尔 你答应过我时机到了
[32:26] when the time came. 就会帮我的
[32:29] This is it. 现在时机到了
[32:31] – Beckett, no. – Please, Castle. -贝克特 不 -求你了 卡塞尔
[32:33] Please don’t make this any harder than it needs to be. 求你别让这件事难上加难了
[32:40] I wish I could… 我希望我可以
[32:42] kiss you. 吻你
[32:43] I wish… 我还有好多
[32:46] so many things. 和你有关的愿望
[32:48] No. 不
[32:49] There’s no regrets. 我们没有遗憾
[32:52] All in all, I think we’ve had a great run. 这一路走来 一切很美好
[33:02] You should go. 你该走了
[33:10] Rick. 里奇
[33:16] I love you. 我爱你
[33:20] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[34:02] You’ve reached the voice mail of Jim Beckett. 您已拨通了吉姆·贝克特的语音信箱
[34:04] Please leave a message. 请留言
[34:06] Hey, dad, it’s me. 嘿 爸爸 是我
[34:07] I just wanted to hear your voice and… 我只想听听你的声音
[34:11] I wanted to tell you that I love you. 我想告诉你我爱你
[34:16] Okay, that’s all. 好了 就这样
[34:19] Bye. 拜
[34:30] We speak for the dead. 我们为死者伸冤
[34:33] That’s the job. 这是工作
[34:35] We are all they’ve got 一旦坏人夺去了他们的声音
[34:36] once the wicked rob them of their voices. 我们就是他们的全部
[34:40] We owe them that. 这是我们欠他们的
[34:43] But we don’t owe ’em our lives. 但我们不欠他们我们自己的生活
[34:47] Your mother always said that life 你妈妈经常说 生活中
[34:49] never delivers anything that we can’t handle. 没有我们面对不了的事
[34:52] Let me take you someplace, Kate. 让我带你走吧 凯特
[34:55] Someplace you’ll be safe. 去个你会安全的地方
[34:57] I’ll never be safe. 我再无宁日了
[34:59] There are no victories. 没有胜利
[35:02] There’s only the battle. 只有战斗
[35:03] And the best that you could hope for 你所能期望的最好的事情
[35:05] Is that you find someplace where you can make your stand. 就是你能够找到自己的立场
[35:09] I wish that I had someone 我希望找到一个
[35:11] Who would be there for me, and I could be there for him, 可以守候我的人 我可以守候他
[35:13] And we could just dive into it together. 两人可以长相厮守
[35:16] Even on the worst days, 即便是在最糟糕的日子里
[35:17] there’s a possibility for joy. 也有快乐的可能
[35:23] Kate! 凯特
[35:26] I almost died, 在频临死亡的那一刻
[35:28] and all I could think about was you. 我心里想的只有你
[35:31] I just want you. 我只想跟你在一起
[35:40] Don’t die on me! 别死在我面前
[35:45] Come on! 加油
[35:46] Switch. We got this. 交换 我们来吧
[35:51] Pulse ox… we can’t wait. Set up for intubation. 脉搏 我们不能等了 准备插管
[35:57] Kate. 凯特
[35:58] I love you. 我爱你
[36:01] I love you, Kate. 我爱你 凯特
[36:06] Hey. What are you doing? 嘿 你干嘛呢
[36:08] Napping? ’cause I can come back later. 小睡吗 我可以一会儿再过来
[36:10] Castle, what are you doing here? 卡塞尔 你在这儿干嘛
[36:11] You promised. 你答应我了
[36:12] Yeah, I promised I’d leave, 是 我是答应你离开
[36:13] but I didn’t promise I wouldn’t come back. 但是我没答应我不会回来
[36:15] I got coffee–later– for when you’re off that thing. 我买咖啡了 一会儿吧 庆祝你脱险
[36:17] No, Castle, please. You have to leave now. 不 卡塞尔 你马上走吧
[36:19] There’s no reason for both of us to die. 没必要我们两个人一起死
[36:21] Oh, I didn’t come here to die. I came here to defuse the bomb. 我不是来这儿死的 我来这里拆弹的
[36:23] There’s still a chance. 还有机会
[36:24] – Yes, a 1 in 100,000 chance. – Great. -是 十万分之一的机会 -好极了
[36:27] While there’s still a chance, I’m not giving up. 既然还有机会 我就不会放弃
[36:29] Castle, listen to me. 卡塞尔 听我说
[36:31] I’ve already come to peace with this, 我已经平静接受了
[36:32] and that doesn’t include Alexis losing her father 但我不能接受阿丽克西斯失去她的父亲
[36:34] or Martha her son. 或者玛莎失去她的儿子
[36:35] Come on. What am I supposed to do, walk out the door 别这样 我能怎样做 你一个人
[36:37] while you’re standing all the way over there by yourself? 孤孤单单站在这里 而我一走了之
[36:39] Yes. Yes, that’s exactly– 是 这正是
[36:41] Wait a second. 等一下
[36:43] Why are you standing all the way over there? 你站的地方是屋子的内部
[36:46] If Fosse set the bomb for the cops, why not– 如果弗希是给警察设计的炸弹 为什么
[36:49] Why not set it by the door so they’d hit is as they came in? 为什么不埋在门口好让他们一进来就踩到呢
[36:52] Unless– this wasn’t for cops. 除非 这不是给警察的
[36:54] Then who was it for? 那是给谁设计的
[36:55] The card collector kid– what was his name? 那个收藏卡片的小子 他叫什么
[36:57] Diego. He was on his way up here. 迪亚哥 他当时要来这里
[36:59] Maybe Fosse was trying to leverage him for information. 或许弗希打算要挟他以获得信息
[37:00] Okay, great. 好 太棒了
[37:01] So, uh, what’s near where you’re standing? 所以说 你站的地方离哪里最近
[37:04] The Island, cards, 厨台 卡片
[37:06] computer. 笔记本电脑
[37:06] Castle, I think I can reach that computer from here. 卡塞尔 我觉得我可以够到电脑
[37:08] You stay there. I’ll check it. 你待在那 我来看看
[37:11] Do you think Fosse wanted Diego to look something up? 你觉得弗希想让迪亚哥查什么东西吗
[37:13] Maybe, but what? 也许 但会是什么呢
[37:15] Checking the browser history–porn… 正在看浏览历史 A片
[37:17] more porn, 还是A片
[37:18] web sites for a couple of PIs 几个私家侦探的网站
[37:20] PeopleTracker.Pro. 职业人肉网
[37:22] He’s looking for someone. 他在找人
[37:23] Maybe it was someone else 或许把他送进监狱的
[37:24] that he held responsible for putting him in prison. 另有其人
[37:26] You can find practically anyone with the click of a mouse. 鼠标一点就能找到人
[37:28] Why hire a private investigator? 为什么请私家侦探
[37:31] I think I might have an answer for you. 我有答案
[37:32] I went through the list of all the people 我查阅了与弗希一案有关的
[37:33] involved in Fosse’s trial. 人员名单
[37:34] One woman’s been completely scrubbed from the system. 有一个女人的资料被系统抹去了
[37:37] Driver’s license, 驾照信息
[37:38] social security number– all gone. 社保信息 都不见了
[37:40] Who was that? 那人是谁
[37:42] Dorothy Novak. 桃乐西·诺瓦克
[37:43] The prosecution’s main witness, 控方的重要证人
[37:45] and Fosse’s girlfriend at the time. 弗希当时的女友
[37:46] The D.A. just confirmed, his office set her up 地检官刚刚确认 检察院在弗希出狱后
[37:48] with a new identity when fosse got out three months ago. 给她提供了新的身份
[37:51] She was afraid Fosse would come after her. 她害怕弗希会报复
[37:52] Looks like she was right. 看起来她是对的
[37:54] Okay, but how is this Diego Jiminez 迪亚哥·胡梅纳兹如何帮助他
[37:56] – supposed to help find her? – Don’t know. -找到她呢 -不知道
[37:58] He worked at the N.Y.S.E.D. 他在NYSED工作
[38:00] New York State Education Department. 纽约州教育部
[38:03] Wait. 等下
[38:03] Were the first two victims related to Fosse’s girlfriend? 头两个被害人与弗希女友有联系吗
[38:06] Yeah, the woman he killed last night was the girlfriend’s cousin. 有 昨天被杀的女人是弗希女友的表亲
[38:08] And the first victim worked for the D.A.’s office. 第一个被害人在检察院工作
[38:10] – They helped relocate her. – Fosse didn’t want revenge. -他们帮忙转移了她 -弗希不想复仇
[38:12] He was looking for information from them. 他想从他们那得到想要的讯息
[38:14] He wanted to find out his girlfriend’s new identity. 他想知道女友的新身份
[38:16] He was desperate to find them. 他迫切地想要找出线索
[38:17] Castle. 卡塞尔
[38:18] Right there with you. Does she have a kid? 我知道 她有孩子吗
[38:20] Yeah. She gave birth eight months after the trial. 是的 她在审讯后八个月分娩
[38:22] How did you know? 你怎么知道
[38:23] It’s his. He didn’t find out about it until he got out. 是弗希的 他出狱后才知道
[38:26] And that’s why he lured Diego here. 所以他把迪亚哥引到这里
[38:27] Diego had access to state school records. 迪亚哥能够查阅州内学校的学生资料
[38:30] He was trying to find his kid. It was all about fi– 他想找到他的孩子 一切都是为了找到
[38:33] That’s the code. 那就是密码
[38:35] It has to be. 一定是
[38:36] Ryan, see if you can find the kid’s name. 莱恩 看看你能不能找到孩子的名字
[38:38] Working on it. 正在找
[38:38] Okay, work fast, buddy. We got two minutes. 快点 兄弟 我们还有两分钟
[38:41] It’s a story that makes sense. 这个理论合情合理
[38:43] Fosse was desperate to see his kid just once before he dies, 弗希想在死前见见自己的骨肉
[38:46] but the mother has hidden the child away. 但是母亲把孩子藏起来了
[38:47] So Fosse lashed out, 于是弗希抓狂了
[38:49] doing whatever it took to track them down. 不惜一切想要找到他们
[38:51] Told you we’d figure this out. 我就说我们解决这事
[38:52] Castle, there’s barely a minute left. 卡塞尔 还有一分钟多钟
[38:54] – You’ve gotta go. – Not yet. -你得离开这 -还不行
[38:55] Please. If he finds the name, I’ll type it in myself. 求你了 如果他找到名字 我自己输入
[38:58] – If not– – He’ll come through. -如果没找 -他会找到的
[39:05] He has to. 一定会
[39:16] William. 威廉
[39:17] The kid’s name is William. 孩子的名字叫威廉
[39:18] Seven letters. 七个字母
[39:21] Billy. 比利
[39:22] Or Willy. 或威力
[39:24] What kind of mother is gonna call her kid willy 哪个白痴妈妈会给孩子起名叫威力
[39:26] unless she wants his ass kicked every day at the playground? 除非她希望自己的孩子在学校天天被欺负
[39:28] Guys, 15 seconds. 伙计们 15秒
[39:31] Your call, Beckett. 你来决定 贝克特
[39:32] Billy. Go. 比利 快
[39:33] B-I-L-L B-I-L-L…
[39:51] Oh, god. 老天
[39:52] She’s off. 她走下来了
[39:53] She’s off. Yes. 她安全了 太好了
[40:06] Wait, Castle. Listen… 等下 卡塞尔 听着
[40:09] Thank you for staying with me. 谢谢你陪着我
[40:11] Always. 我一直都在
[40:23] Perfect timing. 时间把握地刚好
[40:25] You good? 还好吗
[40:26] – Yeah. Did she see? – No. -还好 她看见了吗 -没有
[40:27] Glad to see you, Detective. Even you, Mr. Castle. 很高兴见到你 探长 甚至高兴见到你 卡塞尔
[40:30] I have to say, 我得说
[40:31] I don’t know too many men who would’ve done what you did. 据我所知 没有多少人会像你那样做
[40:34] Neither do I. 是啊
[40:39] Oh, for heaven’s sake, Detective. 拜托 探长
[40:41] Just kiss the man. 赶紧亲一口吧
[40:45] Sir, you know? 长官 你知道
[40:46] What… 怎么
[40:47] Do you think I’m an idiot? 你以为我是白痴吗
[40:50] I needed to maintain plausible deniability, 我需要保持可信的推诿
[40:52] which I can continue 只要你们
[40:54] as long as you two both act professionally at the precinct. 在分局能够专注工作 我会继续下去
[40:57] I know I can. 我是可以
[40:58] But, Captain, she has a long history 但是 警监 她经常在工作时
[40:59] of coming on to me at work– 对我动手动脚
[41:00] I don’t think it’ll be a problem, sir. 放心 长官 那不会构成任何问题
[41:02] Good. 很好
[41:03] Meanwhile, as long as we’re on neutral ground here, 与此同时 既然我们达成共识
[41:05] I’d say, uh, he’s deserves it. 我得说 他值得
[41:08] Wouldn’t you? 不是吗
[41:09] Yes, sir, I would. 是的 长官
[41:15] You know, Castle, when I was standing up there, 卡塞尔 我站在那
[41:17] I kept thinking about all the times we’ve kissed. 一直在想我们无数次的亲吻
[41:21] And I was trying to decide on the best one. 我在选择最棒的一次
[41:25] And what do you think? 然后呢
[42:02] I think we’re just getting started. 我觉得我们才刚刚开始
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme