时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Let’s keep this going, people! | 大伙儿加油 |
[00:03] | This is a big night for us. | 今晚对我们来说非常重要 |
[00:06] | You! Get it together, man. Focus! | 你 集中精神 用心一些 |
[00:09] | Yes, chef. | 是 主厨 |
[00:10] | Table 21. Order in. Appetizer. | 21号桌下单 前菜 |
[00:12] | One tuna crudo. One pork belly. | 一份吞拿鱼 一份猪肚 |
[00:14] | Two salmons. One squab. One quail. | 两份三文鱼 一份乳鸽 一份鹌鹑 |
[00:19] | Lovely. | 不错 |
[00:20] | Off it goes. | 上菜 |
[00:37] | Here you are. | 您的菜 |
[00:40] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[00:43] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[00:44] | Well, bon appetit, everyone. | 各位 愿胃口好 |
[00:48] | So, Eric, how would another $20 million | 埃里克 我再追加两千万 |
[00:51] | for Mexisolar sit with you? | 投资墨日能源怎么样 |
[00:54] | Once I’ve seen that factory. | 等我参观过工厂后 |
[00:56] | Enough business. Eat. Drink. | 别谈公事了 吃饭 喝酒 |
[00:58] | Be merry for once in your life. | 享受一下人生 |
[01:02] | My god, this food is sublime. | 我的天 这个菜真是美味啊 |
[01:05] | I should hope so. | 希望如此 |
[01:06] | This is the toughest reservation in the city. | 这是全市最难订到位子的餐厅 |
[01:16] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[01:19] | Someone call 9-1-1. | 快报警 |
[01:22] | Now you’re dead so you can suck it. | 现在你完蛋了 去死吧 |
[01:25] | Oh, you want more? | 还来吗 |
[01:27] | Come get it, buddy. | 来啊 哥们 |
[01:28] | ’cause I got something special for you. | 我为你准备了特殊的大餐 |
[01:32] | And I got something special for you… | 我也为你准备了特殊的 |
[01:35] | Too. | 大餐 |
[01:39] | Well, that’s not lookin’ too good. | 看起来不太妙啊 |
[01:40] | What? Castle… | 什么 卡塞尔 |
[01:43] | Well, then stick your head out, Patel, | 那就勇敢站出来 帕提尔 |
[01:44] | and get poned like a real man. | 像个真男人一样受死吧 |
[01:47] | Who is patel? | 谁是帕提尔 |
[01:48] | He’s this kid from India. | 他是一个印度小孩 |
[01:49] | He’s been thrashing me for weeks, but not tonight. | 他已经痛扁我几周了 但今晚别想 |
[01:51] | Tonight I am bringing it. | 今晚我的状态非常好 |
[01:53] | It stings, doesn’t it? | 感觉不爽吧 对吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah, it kinda does. | 是的 |
[01:56] | – Castle. – What? | -卡塞尔 -什么事 |
[01:57] | Would you rather play with a kid in an imaginary world | 你宁愿在虚拟世界和小孩子玩 |
[02:00] | Or with… | 还是和这个 |
[02:02] | in the real world. | 在真实世界玩 |
[02:05] | I w– | 我 |
[02:08] | I, uh, uh… | 我 |
[02:10] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[02:12] | – Oh, my god. You actually have to think about this? – No. | -我的天 你还真的要考虑啊 -不 |
[02:19] | No. I don’t have to think about it. | 不 我不用考虑 |
[02:21] | Come on over here. | 来吧 |
[02:23] | – Are you kidding me? – What? | -开什么玩笑 -怎么了 |
[02:24] | You know what? Forget it. | 知道吗 算了 |
[02:26] | – Seriously, I died on purpose for you. – Whatever. | -真的 为了你我故意死的 -随便 |
[02:27] | Come on. What. | 来嘛 怎么了 |
[02:30] | No, I– it’s not my mom. | 不 她不是我妈 |
[02:32] | It’s worse. | 更糟糕 |
[02:33] | Yeah, see you Thursday. | 好 周四碰头 |
[02:35] | I’m sorry. You know how I get when I’m gaming. | 对不起 你知道我玩游戏时是什么样子 |
[02:38] | I was–I was in the zone. I was like Gretzky. | 我非常专心 就像格雷茨基一样[冰球运动员] |
[02:39] | Well, at least Gretzky knew how to score. | 至少人家格雷茨基知道如何得分[得到女人] |
[02:41] | Ouch. Okay. | 哎哟 好吧 |
[02:43] | Look, I’m–again, I’m very, very sorry. | 再说一遍 我非常非常抱歉 |
[02:45] | Do you forgive me? | 你原谅我吗 |
[02:47] | You know, Castle, it wasn’t too long ago | 卡塞尔 就在不久前 |
[02:48] | when me wearing a sexy outfit would get… | 只要我穿着性感的衣服 |
[02:51] | an immediate response from you. | 你就会立刻回应 |
[02:54] | What are you saying, | 你是说 |
[02:55] | that I’m taking you for granted? | 你已经视你为理所当然了吗 |
[02:56] | I don’t know, Castle. Are you? | 我不知道 卡塞尔 你是吗 |
[02:58] | Hey, guys. Victim’s over here. | 两位 被害人在那边 |
[03:01] | Name is Arthur Felder, 54. | 亚瑟·菲尔德 54岁 |
[03:03] | He’s a wealthy venture capitalist. | 是个富有的风险投资人 |
[03:05] | Witness said that he took one bite of his squab | 目击证人说他吃了一口乳鸽 |
[03:08] | and did a nose dive into his plate. | 就摔在盘子上挂了 |
[03:10] | Okay, so this was not an allergic reaction? | 所以说不是过敏反应 |
[03:12] | There’s no sign of anaphylaxis, | 没有过敏的迹象 |
[03:14] | but his enlarged pupils and excessive saliva | 但是瞳孔放大以及大量唾液 |
[03:16] | suggest a foreign substance. | 显示食物有异物 |
[03:18] | – He was poisoned. – It looks that way, | -他被下毒了 -看起来是这样 |
[03:19] | But I won’t know for sure until I run a tox screen. | 但我在毒检后才能确定 |
[03:22] | So how many people had access to the food before it was delivered? | 在菜上桌前 有多少人经手 |
[03:24] | Esposito’s checking on that right… now. | 埃斯波西托正在调…查 |
[03:26] | Is that Eric Vaughn? | 那是埃里克·沃恩吗 |
[03:27] | Uh, yeah. He was part of the victim’s dinner party. | 对 他和被害人一起吃饭 |
[03:30] | – He’s that billionaire inventor, right? – Yeah. | -他是亿万发明家 对吗 -对 |
[03:32] | Inventor, innovator, and number eight on my L.S.L. | 发明家 创新者 我的LSL单上第八号 |
[03:35] | – L.S.L.? – Last supper list. | -LSL是什么 -“最后的晚餐”名单 |
[03:37] | You and a table of 12, anyone from history. | 你和12个人共进晚餐 历史上的任何人都行 |
[03:39] | What is mine, you ask? I’m glad you did. | 你问我的名单上有谁吗 很高兴你问了 |
[03:41] | In order, it is Lincoln, Einstein, | 排名分别为林肯 爱因斯坦 |
[03:44] | Ian Fleming, | 伊恩·弗莱明[007系列作者] |
[03:44] | John Lennon, Joan of Arc, | 约翰·列侬 圣女贞德 |
[03:46] | Sinatra… | 辛纳屈[著名歌手] |
[03:48] | And you, of course. | 当然有你了 |
[03:50] | Too late, Castle. | 太迟了 卡塞尔 |
[03:54] | So who made the reservation? | 谁订的位子 |
[03:56] | I did, about a week ago. | 我在大约一周前订的 |
[03:58] | Did anyone else know that Mr. Felder would be here tonight? | 还有谁知道菲尔德先生今晚会来吗 |
[04:00] | Uh, his office, | 他办公室的人 |
[04:01] | but I have no idea who they might have told. | 但我不知道他们会告诉谁 |
[04:04] | Uh, Mr. Vaughn? | 沃恩先生 |
[04:07] | – Okay… – Excuse me? | -好的 -打扰下 |
[04:10] | Fantastic. Thank you. All right. | 太好了 谢谢 好的 |
[04:12] | This is a murder investigation. | 现在是凶案调查 |
[04:14] | I’m gonna need your full attention. | 我需要你集中注意力 |
[04:16] | I’m so sorry. That was my pilot. | 对不起 我在跟我的飞行员通电话 |
[04:18] | Arthur’s family’s in the Caribbean. | 亚瑟的家人在加勒比海 |
[04:20] | I was arranging for my plane to bring them home. | 我在安排让飞机接他们回来 |
[04:24] | Well, that’s very generous of you, Mr. Vaughn. | 你非常慷慨 沃恩先生 |
[04:27] | No, please, call me Eric. And you are? | 请叫我埃里克 请问你是哪位 |
[04:29] | Uh, I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[04:30] | And I am Richard Castle. | 我是理查德·卡塞尔 |
[04:32] | – Oh, the writer? – Yeah. | -是那位作家 -是的 |
[04:33] | My mother loves your novels. | 我母亲很喜欢你的小说 |
[04:35] | Oh, I’ll get her an autographed copy. | 我会送她签名版 |
[04:36] | So how well did you know our victim? | 你跟被害人熟悉吗 |
[04:39] | We’d been doing business for many years. | 我们在生意上合作几年了 |
[04:40] | But, uh, we weren’t close, I’m afraid. | 但恐怕不算熟悉 |
[04:42] | Any idea who would want him dead? | 知道谁想要他死吗 |
[04:44] | None. Uh, this– this whole thing is terrible. | 不知道 这件事太可怕了 |
[04:47] | Hey, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[04:48] | – Excuse me. – Of course. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[04:49] | So normally only a handful of waitstaff | 通常情况下 只有少数服务员 |
[04:51] | handle each entree, but in this case, | 可能接触到菜 但这次 |
[04:53] | it could’ve been somebody from the outside. | 有可能是外面的人做的 |
[04:55] | There was a kitchen door propped open, | 有一道厨房门强制打开了 |
[04:56] | and C.S.U. found this waiter’s vest | 鉴证组发现这件服务员的背心 |
[04:58] | stashed in a dumpster. | 藏在垃圾桶里 |
[04:59] | Okay, have unis canvass the area, | 好的 让警员排查这片区域 |
[05:01] | And I’m gonna want to interview all of the kitchen staff as well. | 我要盘问所有的厨房人员 |
[05:03] | Right. | 好的 |
[05:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:17] | What? | 怎么 |
[05:19] | Looks as though Vaughn is on your list as well. | 看来沃恩也在你的晚餐名单上 |
[05:22] | Oh. The things you notice | 你注意力集中的时候 |
[05:23] | when you’re paying attention, Castle. | 很有洞察力呢 卡塞尔 |
[05:27] | Yeah, I’ve been a busboy there for two years. | 是的 我在餐馆做了两年 |
[05:29] | So where were you at 8:20? | 那你8点20的时候在哪 |
[05:30] | 8:20? Um, I was at a back sink scraping dishes. | 8点20 我在后面的洗碗池那边刷碗 |
[05:34] | All right. Um, did you happen to see | 好吧 那你有没有刚好看到 |
[05:36] | anyone in the kitchen that you didn’t recognize? | 不认识的人出现在厨房里 |
[05:37] | Yeah, you know, someone brushed past me. | 有的 有个人跟我擦身而过 |
[05:39] | Uh, I didn’t get a good look, | 我没有看清楚 |
[05:40] | but I remember thinking that he wasn’t familiar. | 但是我记得他面生 |
[05:42] | Can you describe him? | 你能描述他的样子吗 |
[05:43] | Not really. He was short, dark hair, maybe. | 不确定 他可能是矮个子 深色头发 |
[05:47] | Uh, things move fast in the kitchen, | 厨房如战场 |
[05:49] | so I only caught him out of the corner of my eye. | 所以我只是眼角瞥到他 |
[05:51] | Tell me about that back door. Is it always open? | 讲讲后门的情况 一直是开着的吗 |
[05:53] | I-it shouldn’t be. | 应该是关着的 |
[05:56] | So it looks like our victim — Arthur Felder– | 看来受害者 亚瑟·菲尔德 |
[05:57] | wasn’t the most fuzziest of guys. | 不是个很和气的人 |
[05:59] | He made his fortune in hostile takeovers. | 他凭恶意收购发了财 |
[06:01] | A couple of weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[06:02] | he shut down a chemical plant in Newark | 他关闭了一家在纽瓦克的化工厂 |
[06:04] | and sold it off for parts. | 分开廉价抛售 |
[06:05] | It says here that 200 people lost their jobs. | 据说两百人因此丢了工作 |
[06:07] | Yeah, and according to his assistant, | 据他的助手所说 |
[06:09] | they got quite a few death threats | 他们宣布倒闭后 |
[06:10] | after they announced the closing. | 收到了不少恐吓信 |
[06:12] | Corporate raider shutters a chemical plant | 恶意收购者关闭化工厂 |
[06:14] | and ends up eating crow, or in this case, poisoned squab. | 最终自食其果 这个案子里 命丧毒鸽 |
[06:18] | It’s poetic, diabolically speaking. | 挺诗意的 虽然很残忍 |
[06:21] | Okay, Castle and I will talk to Lanie | 好的 我和卡塞尔会去找蕾妮 |
[06:22] | to see if there’s any connection | 看看毒药和化工厂之间 |
[06:23] | between the poison and the plant. | 有什么联系 |
[06:25] | In the meantime, why don’t you guys | 同时 你们两个 |
[06:26] | go through the list of people that made threats | 去排查一下寄恐吓信的人 |
[06:28] | and see if anyone was in the vicinity | 看看有没有人当时 |
[06:30] | of the restaurant? | 在餐厅附近 |
[06:31] | Right on. | 这就去 |
[06:33] | Sorry. It’s not a match for any of the chemicals | 抱歉 这跟化工厂制造的任何化工产品 |
[06:35] | manufactured by that plant. | 都不匹配 |
[06:37] | So what was he poisoned with? | 那他是被什么毒死的 |
[06:38] | Something exotic enough not to show up on a chem | 某种外来药品 以至于普通和 |
[06:40] | and unknown toxin evaluation. | 罕有毒捡都没查出来 |
[06:42] | I’m running further tests, but all I can say for sure | 我在做进一步检测 但我只能肯定 |
[06:45] | is that it was some sort of paralyzing agent. | 这是一种麻痹剂 |
[06:47] | Speaking of paralyzing agent… | 说到麻痹剂 |
[06:50] | Can I just say, Eric Vaughn?! | 我能不能说 埃里克·沃恩啊 |
[06:53] | See, Castle? | 看到没 卡塞尔 |
[06:54] | Look, he’s on everybody’s list. | 每个人都想跟他吃饭 |
[06:55] | Yes, yes, he’s quite impressive. | 好吧 他的确很出色 |
[06:57] | And handsome. | 还很帅 |
[06:58] | And don’t forget rich. And that accent? | 别忘了还多金 那个口音 |
[07:00] | – Ooh, honey. – Oh, I know. | -真销魂啊 -我知道 |
[07:02] | All right! okay. | 行了 行了 |
[07:03] | I admit, all right, | 好吧 我承认 |
[07:05] | just as lesser men aspire to be me, | 正如那些资质一般的人希望成为我 |
[07:08] | he’s who the mes of the world aspire to be, okay? | 他就是那些我这种成功人士也向往的人 |
[07:10] | But that is not gonna help us solve Arthur Felder’s murder. | 这无法帮我们解决亚瑟·菲尔德的凶案 |
[07:13] | Finding out what he was poisoned with will. | 查出他是被什么毒死的才有用 |
[07:15] | Well, I can tell you this, | 我可以告诉你 |
[07:17] | whatever the poison was, was chemically synthesized | 不管毒剂是什么 都是化学合成的 |
[07:20] | and incredibly fast-acting. | 起效非常快 |
[07:21] | The mushrooms he was eating | 他当时在吃的蘑菇 |
[07:23] | never even made it to his stomach. | 甚至还没进入胃部 |
[07:24] | Thank you. Wait. Mushrooms? | 谢谢 等等 蘑菇 |
[07:27] | I saw the menu. | 我看过菜单 |
[07:28] | The mushrooms were served with the quail, not the squab. | 蘑菇是跟鹌鹑一起上的 不是乳鸽 |
[07:30] | You’re right. | 对啊 |
[07:32] | But Ryan said that Felder had the squab. | 但莱恩说菲尔德吃了乳鸽 |
[07:35] | Yeah, it’s my handwriting. | 对 这是我的笔迹 |
[07:36] | And it’s right here on the ticket. | 就在这张小票上 |
[07:37] | Mr. Felder ordered the squab. | 菲尔德点的乳鸽 |
[07:39] | Well, we have reason to believe | 我们有理由认为 |
[07:40] | that he actually ate the quail. | 他实际上吃了鹌鹑 |
[07:41] | The poisoned quail, Lucas. | 下过毒的鹌鹑 卢卡斯 |
[07:44] | How did he end up with it? | 他怎么会吃到的 |
[07:46] | Oh, no. I-I must have made a mistake. | 天呐 肯定是我弄错了 |
[07:49] | I’m still learning the spring menu, | 我刚开始学记春季菜单 |
[07:50] | and the quail with the mushrooms | 鹌鹑炒蘑菇 |
[07:52] | looks a lot like the squab with the artichoke hearts. | 看上去很像乳鸽炒洋蓟心 |
[07:54] | And chef was screaming. | 主厨在大叫 |
[07:55] | So you mixed up the orders. | 所以你上错了菜 |
[07:58] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[07:59] | Okay, if Felder ordered the squab, | 如果菲尔德点了乳鸽 |
[08:01] | then who ordered the quail? | 那谁点了鹌鹑 |
[08:04] | Yeah, here it is. | 这里写着 |
[08:05] | The quail was supposed to go to Eric Vaughn. | 鹌鹑应该是埃里克·沃恩点的 |
[08:09] | Felder wasn’t the intended target. | 菲尔德并不是预计目标 |
[08:12] | They were trying to kill Vaughn. | 他们想杀的是沃恩 |
[08:25] | You mean to say, that poison was meant for me? | 你的意思是 毒是下给我的 |
[08:28] | It seems that way. | 看来是这样 |
[08:29] | Oh, good god. | 天呐 |
[08:31] | What am I gonna tell Arthur’s wife? | 我该怎么跟亚瑟的妻子交代 |
[08:33] | Mr. Vaughn– | 沃恩先生 |
[08:33] | Eric, please. | 请叫我埃里克 |
[08:35] | Eric. Um, look, I understand your concern, | 埃里克 我理解你的担忧 |
[08:39] | but right now, I think we need to focus on you. | 但现在我们要专注于你了 |
[08:41] | Now do you know of anyone that would want you dead? | 你知不知道有谁希望你死 |
[08:43] | No, but you don’t get to where I am without making enemies, | 不 但我做到今天的地步必然会树敌 |
[08:47] | when one of my innovations succeeds, | 当我的一项发明成功时 |
[08:49] | it often means that someone else’s fails. | 往往表示别人失败了 |
[08:51] | And being high profile, | 由于我受人瞩目 |
[08:52] | people tend to want things from me | 人们往往想从我身上得到点什么 |
[08:53] | or get angry for things that I can’t control. | 或迁怒于我所不能控制的事情 |
[08:56] | Well, it sounds like being Eric Vaughn has its price. | 看来成为埃里克·沃恩代价不小 |
[08:59] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m not complaining. | 别误会 我不是在抱怨 |
[09:01] | I’m sure you face much tougher situations every day. | 我敢肯定你每天面对的事情更棘手 |
[09:06] | Well, you know, when someone is trying to kill you, | 当有人想杀你的时候 |
[09:08] | I think that you have every right to complain. | 我觉得你完全有权抱怨一下 |
[09:12] | So what about recently? | 那最近呢 |
[09:14] | Have you received any threats? | 有没有收到恐吓 |
[09:16] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[09:18] | But if my people don’t think it’s serious, | 如果我的人觉得事情不严重 |
[09:19] | they often don’t bother to tell me. | 他们可能不会来麻烦我 |
[09:21] | My assistant Petra can get you the file. | 我助手佩特拉可以提供文件 |
[09:23] | We’ll need as much background as she can give us– | 我们需要尽可能多的背景材料 |
[09:25] | disgruntled employees, angry competitors, | 心怀不满的雇员 愤怒的竞争对手 |
[09:28] | lawsuits, things like that. | 诉讼 之类的材料 |
[09:29] | Uh, whatever you need. | 有什么要求尽管提 |
[09:32] | Detective, | 探长 |
[09:34] | whoever did this is still out there. | 凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[09:36] | It wouldn’t be crazy to assume they might try again. | 认为他们会再次作案并不夸张 |
[09:39] | No. Uh, no, it wouldn’t. | 是的 |
[09:41] | Um, look, I can assign some uniformed officers to you, | 我可以派些警官来保护你 |
[09:45] | but I think, until we figure out who’s behind this, | 但我想 直到我们找出凶手 |
[09:47] | you might consider hiring private security. | 你得考虑雇私人保镖 |
[09:53] | And there you go. | 请用 |
[09:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[09:56] | It’s just me not taking you for granted. | 是我不视你为理所当然的表现 |
[09:59] | So what did you talk about there, you and Vaughn? | 你和沃恩到底在里面说了什么 |
[10:01] | Oh, we were just going over the investigation, | 我们只是在聊调查的事 |
[10:03] | talking out the next few s– | 讨论接下来的 |
[10:07] | Wait a minute. Is this– | 等一下 |
[10:08] | Are you… | 你是不是 |
[10:09] | Is this you being jealous? | 你是在嫉妒吗 |
[10:12] | Jealous? | 嫉妒 |
[10:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:16] | The guy won a Macarthur Genius Award. | 那家伙赢得了麦克阿瑟天才奖 |
[10:18] | Do you know who they give those awards to? | 你知道他们把奖颁给什么人吗 |
[10:20] | Geniuses. Okay? | 天才们 |
[10:21] | He’s got one company bringing clean water to Africa | 他有一家向非洲运送纯净水的公司 |
[10:23] | and another one that might actually cure cancer. | 还有一家或许能治愈癌症的公司 |
[10:26] | So, yes, when you’re in a room with him alone, | 所以是的 当你单独和他在房间里时 |
[10:29] | I’m a little jealous. | 我是有点嫉妒 |
[10:30] | I saw–I saw how you looked at him. | 我看到你看他的眼神 |
[10:32] | Oh, my gosh. Castle. It’s Eric Vaughn. | 天呐 卡塞尔 那可是埃里克·沃恩 |
[10:34] | He was voted one of the hundred | 他被选为地球上最有趣的 |
[10:36] | most interesting people on the planet. | 一百个人之一 |
[10:38] | Of course I’m gonna swoon a little, | 我当然会有点激动 |
[10:40] | just like you would | 就好像你看到 |
[10:41] | if Bar Refaeli walked through the door. | 芭儿·拉法莉进屋时一样 |
[10:42] | But it’s meaningless. | 但那毫无意义 |
[10:44] | Yeah, you’re right. It’s just… | 你说得对 只是 |
[10:46] | The guy’s so impressive. | 那家伙太吸引人了 |
[10:48] | But he’s not you. | 但他不是你 |
[10:51] | Besides, the guy could get any woman he wants. | 而且 那家伙能得到他想要的任何女人 |
[10:53] | He’s not interested in me. | 他对我没兴趣 |
[10:55] | Right? I know. | 可不是嘛 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:59] | I spoke with the commissioner, | 我和委员谈过 |
[11:00] | And he’s agreed to provide Vaughn with a protective detail. | 他同意为沃恩提供保护 |
[11:03] | Uh, great. I actually have a few uniforms | 很好 我可以为他推荐 |
[11:05] | that I’d like to recommend for duty. | 几个警员 |
[11:07] | No. Mr. Vaughn has requested you. | 不 沃恩先生指定要你 |
[11:10] | He what now? | 他要干嘛 |
[11:11] | Sir, I’m a homicide detective, not some bodyguard. | 长官 我是凶杀案探长 不是保镖 |
[11:14] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[11:15] | But this comes directly from the commissioner. | 但这是委员直接任命的 |
[11:17] | Why doesn’t Vaughn just hire a private army? | 为什么沃恩不直接雇一支私人军队呢 |
[11:20] | He can afford that. | 他承担得起 |
[11:21] | I don’t know why, Mr. Castle. | 我不知道为什么 卡塞尔先生 |
[11:22] | I just know what my orders are. | 我只知道我的任务是什么 |
[11:24] | He wants detective Beckett and only Beckett. | 他要贝克特探长 而且只要贝克特 |
[11:29] | Can he even do that? | 他能那么干吗 |
[11:31] | I think he just did. | 我想他已经那么干了 |
[11:35] | Beckett’s hanging with Vaughn? | 贝克特和沃恩在一起 |
[11:37] | Oh, hell, yeah, you should be worried. | 那你当然得担心了 |
[11:39] | His hit list includes half of “Maxim’s” Hot 100. | 他在”最性感一百人”榜上有名 |
[11:42] | Oh, and unlike you, | 而且跟你不同的是 |
[11:43] | His helicopter doesn’t need a remote control. | 他的直升机可不用遥控 |
[11:44] | Don’t listen to him, Castle. Beckett’s loyal to you. | 别听他的 卡塞尔 贝克特对你忠贞不二 |
[11:47] | She’s not gonna be seduced by his charms. | 她不会被他的魅力所勾引 |
[11:49] | Really? So you’d let Jenny hang with him then? | 真的吗 你会让珍妮跟他出门吗 |
[11:51] | Hell, no. I wouldn’t let Jenny near that guy. | 不可能 我不会让珍妮靠近那家伙 |
[11:53] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[11:53] | Okay, but… I’m not worried. | 好吧 但是我不担心 |
[11:56] | I’m not. Okay? I just– | 我不担心好吗 我只是 |
[11:58] | I can’t believe that the department | 我不相信局里会违背她的意愿 |
[12:00] | is forcing her to hang out with some womanizing rich guy | 让她和一个风流倜傥的有钱人 |
[12:02] | against her will. | 一起出去 |
[12:04] | Yeah. Unbelievable. | 是的 不可思议 |
[12:05] | Yeah, she’s never done that. | 是啊 这可前所未有 |
[12:06] | You know what we need to do? | 你们知道我们该怎么办吗 |
[12:08] | We need to solve this case, and fast. | 我们必须尽快解决这个案子 |
[12:10] | Okay? The sooner we catch this killer, | 好吗 我们越早抓到凶手 |
[12:11] | The sooner we get her away from Vaughn. | 就越早让她远离沃恩 |
[12:13] | Where are we on that waiter vest we found in the alley? | 在巷子里找到的服务员背心进展如何 |
[12:15] | C.S.U. was checking for trace evidence. No fibers. | 鉴证组检查了痕迹证据 没有纤维 |
[12:17] | And they couldn’t pull any prints off the buttons. | 而且也没能从扣子上提取指纹 |
[12:19] | No. Have ’em do it again. | 不行 让他们再做一次 |
[12:20] | Whoever wore that vest is our killer. | 穿着那件背心的就是凶手 |
[12:22] | – I know. We have done this before. – Have you? | -我知道 我们以前干过 -是吗 |
[12:23] | Castle! Chill. | 卡塞尔 淡定 |
[12:25] | We may have another lead. | 我们有其他线索 |
[12:26] | Uniforms picked up a homeless guy | 警员在发现那件背心的 |
[12:28] | in the same alley right where that vest was found. | 巷子里抓到一个流浪汉 |
[12:30] | He may have seen something. | 他可能看到了一些东西 |
[12:31] | Well, then why aren’t we talking to him? | 好吧 那怎么不去审问他 |
[12:32] | Because at the moment, he is stupid drunk. Seeing double. | 因为现在他正醉着呢 看东西都重影 |
[12:35] | We’ll have a better chance of a description once he sobers up. | 等他醒了也许能更好地描述事实 |
[12:38] | – I’m on it. – What do you mean, you’re on it? | -交给我了 -什么叫交给你了 |
[12:40] | – Where are you going? – To make | -你去哪 -去给他 |
[12:40] | him the best damn cup of coffee he’s ever had. | 弄一杯他喝过的最提神的咖啡 |
[12:45] | This is a big mistake. | 这是个大错误 |
[12:46] | The best way for me to keep you alive | 让我保住你性命最好的方式 |
[12:48] | is to get out there and catch the guy that’s behind this. | 就是出去破案然后抓住那个幕后黑手 |
[12:51] | You underestimate yourself, detective. | 你低估自己了 探长 |
[12:53] | I’m quite sure you can do both. | 我确定你能两者兼顾 |
[12:54] | And are you willing to bet your life on that? | 你愿意拿自己的命来赌吗 |
[12:56] | You don’t even know me. | 你根本不认识我 |
[12:58] | I know enough. | 我了解得够多 |
[12:59] | You graduated at the top of your class. | 你作为优等生毕业 |
[13:01] | You’re the youngest woman | 你是纽约警察局历史上 |
[13:02] | in the history of the NYPD to make detective. | 最年轻的的女探长 |
[13:04] | You have the highest closure rate | 你比局里的任何人 |
[13:06] | of anyone in the department. | 结案率都要高 |
[13:07] | And earlier this year, | 今年早些时候 |
[13:08] | you bucked every protocol to save a senator’s life. | 你打破规章救了一位议员的命 |
[13:11] | Do you have any idea how remarkable you are? | 你知道你有多优秀吗 |
[13:15] | You don’t, do you? | 你不知道 对吧 |
[13:18] | If anyone can keep me safe, it’s you. | 如果有谁能保护我 那就是你 |
[13:21] | Good afternoon, Eric. | 下午好 埃里克 |
[13:23] | We’ve put extra security in place, | 我们已经加强了安保 |
[13:24] | but we have to talk about Mexisolar. | 但我们得谈谈墨日能源的事 |
[13:26] | Detective Beckett, | 这是贝克特探长 |
[13:27] | David Anderson, my attorney. | 这是大卫·安德森 我的律师 |
[13:29] | The detective is looking after me, | 探长在保护我的安全 |
[13:30] | so make sure she has everything she needs. | 所以确保她能得到她需要的一切 |
[13:32] | If he gives you any trouble, | 如果他给你添麻烦 |
[13:33] | we can put him on investor conference calls all day. | 我们可以让他去开一整天投资会议 |
[13:35] | I might take you up on that. | 我或许会接受这个提议 |
[13:38] | Eric, it’s important to keep Mexisolar R&D moving | 埃里克 如果我们想让Q-3顺利发行 |
[13:41] | – if we want to launch Q-3. – Detective. | -就得保持墨日能源研发部保持运作 -探长 |
[13:43] | I put together summaries of our entire portfolio | 我按你的要求整理了我们 |
[13:45] | of companies per your request, | 所有公司的卷宗 |
[13:46] | along with any complaints against them or Mr. Vaughn. | 还有对他们或沃恩先生的所有投诉 |
[13:49] | Briefing in an hour? | 一小时后向你报告 |
[13:50] | Yeah, that would be great. Thanks. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[13:53] | Hey, Lanie. What’s up? | 蕾妮 什么事 |
[13:54] | Your cause of death. | 你要的死因 |
[13:56] | The poison was a chemically synthesized, | 毒药是化学合成的 |
[13:58] | weaponized agent, | 武器化制剂 |
[14:00] | similar to the organic compound saxitoxin. | 类似于蛤蚌毒素的有机化合物 |
[14:03] | Saxitoxin? | 蛤蚌毒素 |
[14:05] | It usually occurs in shellfish, but not this version. | 通常出现在贝类食物里 但不是这样的 |
[14:08] | Whoever created this had access to a pretty sophisticated lab, | 制毒的人肯定能进入精密的实验室 |
[14:12] | and this one’s been supercharged. | 而且这毒是加强的 |
[14:14] | Speaking of supercharged, | 说到精力过人 |
[14:16] | Is it true that you’re with Eric Vaughn? | 你真的和埃里克·沃恩在一起吗 |
[14:19] | I mean, Kate I know you love Castle and all, | 凯特 我知道你爱卡塞尔 |
[14:22] | but, girlfriend– | 但是 亲爱的 |
[14:23] | Bye, Lanie. | 再见 蕾妮 |
[14:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:26] | Hello there, Lanie. | 你好 蕾妮 |
[14:27] | I’m Eric Vaughn. | 我是埃里克·沃恩. |
[14:29] | Ah, and I think you’re absolutely ravishing. | 我觉得你真是让人销魂 |
[14:32] | Saxitoxin? | 蛤蚌毒素 |
[14:34] | Yeah, are you familiar with it? | 对 你有了解吗 |
[14:35] | The Vaughn Alliance partnered with a university lab | 沃恩集团和一所大学的实验室 |
[14:37] | to develop a next-generation antidote | 合作开发针对那一族神经毒素的 |
[14:40] | to that entire class of neurotoxins. | 新一代解毒剂 |
[14:43] | And have you had troubles with anyone associated with the lab? | 你和实验室有关的哪个人有纠纷吗 |
[14:47] | Cindy. | 辛迪 |
[14:49] | Who’s Cindy? | 辛迪是谁 |
[14:51] | Cindy Paralti. She’s our lead researcher. | 辛迪·帕拉蒂 她是我们的首席研究员 |
[14:56] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[14:56] | we were presenting at a conference in Singapore. | 我们去出席新加坡的一场会议 |
[14:59] | We had a few drinks, and– | 我们喝了几杯 然后… |
[15:00] | And it ended badly. I get it. | 结果弄得很难堪 我懂 |
[15:02] | Actually, it started badly. | 事实上 开头就不妙 |
[15:04] | She expressed some deep-seated feelings for me, | 她向我表达了深厚的爱意 |
[15:06] | ones that I didn’t share, | 可我对她没意思 |
[15:07] | so when I declined, she took it hard. | 所以我拒绝了她 她很难接受 |
[15:10] | He is being polite. | 他一直有礼有节 |
[15:11] | She went “Fatal attraction” for a couple of weeks. | 她玩了几周《致命诱惑》 |
[15:14] | And you still work with her? | 这样你还和她继续共事 |
[15:16] | She’s a very talented researcher. | 她是个很有才能的研究员 |
[15:18] | Detective, we’re all misled by our hearts sometimes. | 警探 我们都有被内心误导的时候 |
[15:23] | It shouldn’t end a career. | 这不该断送职业生涯 |
[15:26] | It shouldn’t end a life, either. | 也不该葬送生命 |
[15:28] | So where does Cindy live? | 辛迪住在哪里 |
[15:30] | By the university labs in lower Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿下城区的高校实验室附近 |
[15:33] | So in the city… near the restaurant. | 住在市里 餐馆附近 |
[15:35] | And with access to saxitoxin. | 还能拿到蛤蚌毒素 |
[15:39] | I have a PhD in chemistry from M.I.T. | 我有麻省理工的化学博士学位 |
[15:41] | Of course I’ve heard of saxitoxin. | 当然听说过蛤蚌毒素 |
[15:43] | Pretty dangerous stuff, Cindy. | 相当危险的东西 辛迪 |
[15:44] | You ever work with any of it? | 你工作中用到过吗 |
[15:46] | We do, as do a lot of other labs. | 用到过 很多其它实验室也用过 |
[15:48] | Ms. Paralti, we understand that you and Eric Vaughn | 帕拉蒂女士 我们知道你和埃里克·沃恩 |
[15:50] | had a personal falling out. | 私下翻脸了 |
[15:52] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[15:54] | So any hard feelings? | 有不开心吗 |
[15:56] | It was painful, but I got over it. | 很痛苦 不过我想开了 |
[15:59] | Did you? Because that hasn’t been your pattern. | 是吗 那可不是你的作风 |
[16:01] | You’ve had restraining orders filed against you by three ex-boyfriends. | 你的三位前男友都对你申请了限制令 |
[16:05] | You’ve keyed cars, slashed tires. | 你刮花了他们的车 划破了轮胎 |
[16:08] | Straight out of a Carrie Underwood song. | 活脱脱演绎了凯莉·安德伍德的歌 |
[16:09] | Yeah, but you know what | 对 可你知道吗 |
[16:10] | – Carrie Underwood never sang about? – What’s that? | -凯莉·安德伍德没唱过什么吗 -什么 |
[16:12] | Using a chemically enhanced neurotoxin | 用强效神经毒素 |
[16:13] | to poison a guy in a restaurant. | 在餐馆毒死人 |
[16:16] | See, Eric Vaughn, he survived. | 你看 埃里克·沃恩逃过一劫 |
[16:18] | But one of the other people he was with wasn’t so lucky. | 可有个人却没那么幸运 |
[16:20] | Someone tried to kill Eric? | 有人想杀埃里克 |
[16:24] | No. I would never. | 不 我绝不会杀他 |
[16:26] | Ms. Paralti, | 帕拉蒂女士 |
[16:27] | you had access to the toxin. | 你能接触到毒素 |
[16:29] | Where were you last night, Cindy? | 你昨晚在哪里 辛迪 |
[16:30] | At the opera. “Madame butterfly.” | 在歌剧院 看《蝴蝶夫人》 |
[16:33] | You can check. | 你们可以去查 |
[16:38] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[16:43] | Okay, so after two cups of coffee, a latte, | 好了 喝了两杯咖啡 一杯拿铁 |
[16:45] | and three espressos, our homeless friend– | 三杯浓缩咖啡后 我们这位流浪汉朋友 |
[16:46] | Mr. Hazelton over there– finally sobered up. | 坐在那边的黑泽顿先生 终于清醒了 |
[16:48] | He said he saw who stashed the vest in the dumpster. | 他说看到是谁往垃圾桶里扔的背心了 |
[16:50] | He said the fellow was dressed in a busboy uniform. | 他说那家伙穿着餐馆工作服 |
[16:52] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:53] | Are you saying it wasn’t someone from the outside? | 你说说不是外人干的 |
[16:55] | It was someone who worked at Iago? | 是伊爱阁的工作人员干的 |
[16:56] | Right. So I showed him photos of all the Iago employees, | 对 于是我给他看了几张伊爱阁雇员的照片 |
[16:58] | And he fingered this guy. | 他指认出这个人 |
[17:01] | Cory Harrison. | 科瑞·哈里森 |
[17:02] | Wait a second. I spoke with this guy. | 等等 我和这人说过话 |
[17:04] | He tried to pin it on somebody else. | 他试图归咎于另一个人 |
[17:05] | Well, then he’s lying, trying to make it look like | 那他就是在撒谎 试图制造出 |
[17:07] | it was someone from the outside when it was him all along. | 是外人干的假象 贼喊捉贼 |
[17:08] | – Why would he want to poison Vaughn? – Let’s ask him. | -他为什么要毒害沃恩 -一问便知 |
[17:11] | – Coffee? – No. | -要咖啡吗 -不要 |
[17:12] | I should probably stop, too. | 我或许也该停了 |
[17:14] | One more. | 再来一杯 |
[17:34] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[17:35] | Police! | 警察 |
[17:43] | Over here. | 来这边 |
[17:48] | Looks like someone got here first. | 看来有人先到了一步 |
[18:01] | Ooh. Goose down allergy? | 鹅绒过敏吗 |
[18:03] | I’ll live, unlike Cory Harrison. | 我没事的 科瑞·哈里森就不行了 |
[18:05] | Killer clearly used a pillow as a poor-man’s silencer. | 凶手显然用枕头充当了静音器 |
[18:08] | No sign of forced entry, either. | 也没有强行入室的迹象 |
[18:10] | Maybe he knew his killer. | 或许他认识凶手 |
[18:12] | He also knew what was coming. | 而且他有心理准备了 |
[18:14] | I found defensive wounds on Mr. Harrison’s wrists. | 哈里森先生的手腕上有防卫伤 |
[18:17] | But that’s all I’m gonna find. | 不过我找不到别的了 |
[18:18] | Someone washed his hands with bleach. | 有人用漂白剂清洗了他的双手 |
[18:21] | Disposing of D.N.A. and trace evidence? | 处理掉DNA和痕量证据 |
[18:23] | Shooter sounds like a pro. | 看来凶手是个职业杀手 |
[18:24] | Yep, and I think I know why he was here. | 对 我想我知道他来这里的原因 |
[18:28] | The lab confirms it. | 实验室证实了 |
[18:29] | The bottle in Cory Harrison’s apartment | 科瑞·哈里森公寓里的瓶子 |
[18:31] | contains the toxin that killed Felder. | 含有杀死菲尔德的毒素 |
[18:33] | So someone was using him to spike Vaughn’s food, | 所以是有人借刀杀人 |
[18:36] | and then got rid of him. | 然后过河拆桥 |
[18:37] | Which means somewhere in Harrison’s life– | 所以哈里森的生活中 |
[18:38] | His family, financials, or work– | 家庭 财务 或工作中 |
[18:40] | There’s the key to whoever’s behind all of this. | 有找到幕后主使的关键 |
[18:41] | Maybe someone at the restaurant knew what he was up to. | 或许餐馆有人知道他的事 |
[18:44] | We should go back there. Mm-hmm. | 我们该回去问问 |
[18:44] | No, you and the boys can go back there, Mr. Castle. | 不 你和其他警探可以回去调查 卡塞尔先生 |
[18:47] | Beckett’s going to the Fairwyck Hotel. | 贝克特得去法维克酒店 |
[18:49] | What’s at the Fairwyck? | 法维克里有什么 |
[18:50] | Eric Vaughn. | 埃里克·沃恩 |
[18:51] | As long as we have a killer running around, | 只要凶手还没落网 |
[18:53] | I need him somewhere safe. | 就得保证他待在安全的地方 |
[18:55] | So, he booked the presidential suite, | 他定了总统套房 |
[18:57] | and from now until the time we catch whoever’s behind all this, | 从现在起 直到我们找到幕后真凶 |
[19:00] | you’re staying there with him. | 你都得和他待在一起 |
[19:01] | In the presidential suite? | 在总统套房 |
[19:03] | Uh, sir, are you s-serious? | 长官 你没开玩笑吧 |
[19:05] | You want me to babysit this guy? | 你想让我照看他 |
[19:07] | He’s insisting. | 他坚持这样 |
[19:08] | Apparently, you made quite an impression. | 显然 你让他赞不绝口 |
[19:10] | Uh, sir, I– | 长官 我… |
[19:12] | Detective, I know how you feel, | 警探 我知道你有所顾虑 |
[19:14] | but whoever killed that busboy was a pro, | 可杀了那个餐馆工的人是个职业杀手 |
[19:17] | which means he may strike again, | 所以他可能卷土重来 |
[19:18] | and I am not going to lose one of the world’s most influential men | 我不能让世上最有影响力的人之一 |
[19:21] | on my watch. | 在我眼皮底下遇害 |
[19:35] | You know, it’s one thing to follow him around, | 保驾护航是一回事 |
[19:36] | but quite another to be shacking up with him. | 和他同居又是一回事 |
[19:38] | Castle, I am not shacking up with him. | 卡塞尔 我不是要和他同居 |
[19:41] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[19:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:46] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[19:48] | Oh, no. Of course I trust you. | 我当然相信你 |
[19:50] | No, you don’t. That’s what this is all about. | 你才不信 所以你才这个样子 |
[19:51] | Otherwise, this wouldn’t be an issue. | 不然的话 我们根本不用讨论这件事 |
[19:53] | Shall we? | 可以走了吗 |
[19:58] | Yes. | 当然 |
[20:08] | A coffee break at a time like this? | 这种时候还有心情喝咖啡 |
[20:10] | Really, guys? | 没搞错吧 |
[20:11] | What’s your problem, bro? | 你怎么了 兄弟 |
[20:12] | Look, you need to call Jenny, | 你快给珍妮打电话 |
[20:13] | and you need to call whoever it is you call, | 你该打给谁就打给谁 |
[20:14] | because we are not going home until we solve this murder. | 因为只要案子没破 我们就都不会回家 |
[20:17] | All right? | 听到了吗 |
[20:18] | Let’s get to that restaurant and get some answers. | 现在咱们去餐厅找找答案 |
[20:23] | Seriously, guys. I mean it. | 我没有开玩笑 |
[20:34] | This is the nicest safe house I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最棒的安全屋了 |
[20:37] | Well, if someone’s trying to kill you, | 既然有人想要你的命 |
[20:38] | you might as well make the most of it, eh? | 不如把担惊受怕的生活过得舒坦点 |
[20:48] | I should get to work. | 我该开始工作了 |
[20:58] | Apologies to Novatech, | 帮我给诺瓦公司道歉 |
[21:00] | and let’s cancel the Mexisolar trip until summer. | 去墨日能源的行程也推到夏天吧 |
[21:03] | Thanks, Petra. | 谢了 佩特拉 |
[21:04] | When were you last in contact with Jeff Sussman? | 你最后一次联络杰夫·萨斯曼是什么时候 |
[21:07] | It’s not Sussman. | 不是萨斯曼干的 |
[21:09] | But you fired him, | 但是你开除了他 |
[21:10] | and he was convicted of embezzling. | 他还挪用公款 |
[21:12] | That sounds like a suspect to me. | 对我来说这就是犯罪动机 |
[21:14] | Look, the guy screwed up and paid for it. | 他办砸了事 不过也付出了代价 |
[21:17] | But I set his mother up in an assisted-living facility. | 但我把他妈妈安排进养老院 |
[21:20] | Jeff was very grateful. | 杰夫很感激 |
[21:21] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[21:26] | Are you expecting anyone? | 你约了人吗 |
[21:27] | I took the liberty of ordering some room service. | 我冒昧地叫了客房服务 |
[21:37] | Good evening, ma’am. May I come in? | 晚上好 女士 我可以进去吗 |
[21:38] | Uh, actually, no. Sorry. | 抱歉 不行 |
[21:42] | Listen, given the way that Felder was killed, | 考虑到菲尔德被杀害的方式 |
[21:44] | I would prefer if my people oversaw the food preparation. | 我想让我们的人监督食物的准备过程 |
[21:48] | May I at least grab the champagne? | 我可不可以拿香槟进来 |
[21:50] | It is sealed. | 它是密封的 |
[21:52] | Yeah. Okay, fine. | 好 你拿吧 |
[21:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:56] | Here. | 给 |
[21:59] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[22:04] | I’ll make sure that we get you some food up here. | 我会安排人送吃的 |
[22:06] | That’s okay. We have the essentials. | 没关系 最重要的我们已经有了 |
[22:10] | Pour you a glass? | 帮你倒一杯 |
[22:11] | Oh, no, thank you. I’m on duty. | 不 谢了 我在执勤 |
[22:14] | You take your work seriously. | 你对工作很认真 |
[22:16] | I like that about you. | 我喜欢你这一点 |
[22:18] | It makes me feel safe. | 让我觉得很安全 |
[22:22] | oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[22:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:26] | Yes. I think you’re gonna have to protect me from myself. | 没事 我觉得你得防着我害死自己了 |
[22:30] | Okay. Um, I’m gonna go and get you some ice, okay? | 我去帮你拿点冰块 |
[22:36] | You know what? I’m glad Cory’s dead. | 你知道吗 我很高兴科瑞死了 |
[22:37] | After what happened, | 那件事之后 |
[22:38] | the bloody health department shut me down. | 该死的卫生部就不让我们营业了 |
[22:40] | I mean, if I’d known what he did, I’d have killed him myself. | 如果我知道他干了什么 我也会亲手杀了他 |
[22:42] | Yeah, except we think | 不过我们认为 |
[22:44] | whoever put him up to poisoning your food | 让他在你餐厅里投毒的人 |
[22:46] | was the one who killed him. | 就是杀了他的那个人 |
[22:47] | You want revenge? Help us find his killer. | 你想报仇吗 帮我们找到凶手 |
[22:51] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[22:52] | Did you notice anything unusual about Cory | 投毒那天你有没有发现科瑞 |
[22:53] | the day of the poisoning? | 有反常的举动 |
[22:54] | Yeah. The son of a bitch was late. | 那个混蛋迟到了 |
[22:56] | I’m sorry. That’s it? | 抱歉 这就算反常了 |
[22:57] | You don’t understand. No one’s late, ever. | 你不明白 从来没人迟到 |
[23:00] | It’s one of my rules. | 这是我的规矩 |
[23:01] | I mean, I should’ve fired him on the spot. | 我就应该当场开除他 |
[23:03] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没有呢 |
[23:04] | The look in his eyes. | 因为他的眼神 |
[23:07] | It was like he’d seen a ghost. | 就像见了鬼一样 |
[23:09] | Something happened to him that day. | 那天他绝对出了什么事 |
[23:11] | Something bad. | 坏事 |
[23:16] | Here. | 来 |
[23:17] | That should help with the swelling. | 可以消肿 |
[23:18] | Yes, but, uh, not my pride. | 是啊 但伤了的自尊是回不来了 |
[23:22] | You know, with your bedside manner, | 你有这样的”手法” |
[23:24] | you could’ve been a doctor. | 你真该去当医生 |
[23:25] | Me? No, no. | 我吗 不行 |
[23:27] | A lawyer, maybe. I was, uh, in pre-law. | 律师有可能 我读过法学预科 |
[23:30] | I could’ve represented you | 在你状告酒塞的案子上 |
[23:31] | in your case against the cork. | 我本可以当你的辩护律师 |
[23:36] | But instead, you became a cop. | 但是你却当了警察 |
[23:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:41] | Uh, someone close to me was killed, | 一个跟我很亲近的人被杀害了 |
[23:43] | and that just… | 这… |
[23:45] | changed things and changed me. | 改变了一些事 也改变了我 |
[23:50] | You know, I was supposed to be an architect. | 我本来想当个建筑师的 |
[23:52] | No, seriously. | 没开玩笑 |
[23:53] | But my sister died when I was in college– | 但在我上大学的时候我姐姐去世了 |
[23:56] | heart defect. | 先天性心脏病 |
[23:57] | So I dropped out | 所以我辍学 |
[23:58] | and invented a new heart valve. | 发明了一种新的人工心瓣 |
[24:01] | That was my first patent. | 那是我第一项专利 |
[24:04] | It’s amazing how fate changes lives, isn’t it? | 这样被命运改变了生活可真神奇 对吗 |
[24:12] | I should get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[24:13] | At least have a glass of champagne. | 至少喝一杯吧 |
[24:16] | I mean, I have suffered for it, after all. | 毕竟我可为它受了苦头 |
[24:19] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[24:21] | You know what? You put it that way… | 既然你这么说了 |
[24:23] | but just half a glass, okay? | 就半杯吧 行吗 |
[24:24] | Go on. Three-quarters. | 再多一点 大半杯 |
[24:26] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:31] | We talked to Cory Harrison’s girlfriend. | 我们找过科瑞·哈里森的女朋友 |
[24:33] | According to her, he was in a good mood | 据她说 昨天早上他离开她家时 |
[24:34] | when he left her apartment yesterday morning. | 心情很不错 |
[24:36] | Then something must have happened | 那肯定是在去餐厅的路上 |
[24:37] | between home and the restaurant. | 发生了一些事 |
[24:39] | In fact, something did. | 事实上 的确是这样 |
[24:41] | We took a look at Cory’s routine. | 我们查了科瑞的行程 |
[24:42] | Pretty much every morning, he left his apartment, | 基本每天早上他离开家之后 |
[24:44] | picked up his daughter, took her to preschool. | 送他女儿去幼儿园 |
[24:46] | Then he’d walk to the bus stop, | 步行去公交车站 |
[24:47] | where he’d catch the 10-x | 坐10-x公交车 |
[24:48] | from Staten Island into the city. | 从斯塔顿岛去市里 |
[24:50] | Ah. Great, captain, you’re here. Did you tell her? | 太好了 警监 你来了 告诉她了吗 |
[24:51] | I did tell her. | 告诉了 |
[24:52] | Okay, this is the security video footage | 这是昨天公交车站的 |
[24:54] | from the bus shelter yesterday. | 安保监控录像 |
[24:56] | Show her the… | 给她看看 |
[24:57] | Show her the… | 给她看看 |
[24:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:59] | There’s our busboy Cory talking to some guy. | 科瑞 就是那个服务员在和别人说话 |
[25:02] | And that is the 10-x bus, | 这辆车是10-x公交车 |
[25:04] | but Cory does not get on. | 但是科瑞却没上去 |
[25:06] | He is late for work. | 他都要迟到了 |
[25:07] | He risks getting fired just to talk to this guy. | 却顶着被开除的风险继续和那个男的说话 |
[25:10] | Well, what do we know about him? | 对这个人 我们有什么了解 |
[25:11] | Nothing. We can’t get a good look at him. | 一无所知 看不清他的脸 |
[25:13] | It’s like he knows where the camera is. | 他好像知道摄像头在哪里 |
[25:14] | Right, but this is where it gets interesting. | 对 不过从这里就开始有趣了 |
[25:16] | – How do I… – That one. | -我该怎么 -那个键 |
[25:17] | That one? | 按这个吗 |
[25:22] | Wait. That’s the bottle of poison. | 慢着 那就是毒药 |
[25:24] | Right, and after he used it to poison the food, | 没错 而且在他下毒之后 |
[25:26] | I’m betting this guy came back and shot him | 我认为是这家伙开枪打死了他 |
[25:29] | to tie up loose ends. | 以绝后患 |
[25:33] | He’s your killer. | 这人就是凶手 |
[25:41] | Look, I wish I could help you, | 我也希望能帮上忙 |
[25:42] | but, uh, I simply just don’t know him. | 可是我真不认得这人 |
[25:45] | Ryan, we gotta go over that video again. | 莱恩 我们得把录像再研究一遍 |
[25:46] | There’s gotta be something in it that’ll help us figure out | 肯定会有线索能让我们查出 |
[25:48] | who he is. | 这人是谁 |
[25:54] | Uh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:04] | Looks as though you two were enjoying yourselves. | 看来你俩挺享受啊 |
[26:07] | Castle– | 卡塞尔 |
[26:08] | What about pajamas– | 穿什么睡衣呢 |
[26:10] | Homely flannel or skimpy sleep shorts? | 家居服还是性感睡衣 |
[26:12] | Oh, my gosh. You’re sounding like my dad | 天呐 你说话跟我爸送我去夏令营时 |
[26:13] | dropping me off at summer camp. | 一模一样 |
[26:15] | Did they serve champagne at your summer camp? | 夏令营有香槟喝吗 |
[26:18] | I was being polite. | 人家盛情难却 |
[26:20] | Castle, do you think I want this? | 卡塞尔 你以为我喜欢这样吗 |
[26:21] | Do you think I asked to be here? | 你以为是我要求来这来的吗 |
[26:23] | I think you’re making the best of it. | 我觉得你挺享受的 |
[26:24] | You know I would rather be with you. | 你知道我情愿和你一起 |
[26:26] | Well, then maybe I should stay | 那要不我留下吧 |
[26:27] | and we can protect him together. | 咱俩一起保护他 |
[26:28] | No, I am not letting you do this. | 不行 我不准 |
[26:30] | I’m not letting you turn this investigation | 我不会让你把调查案子 |
[26:31] | into some kind of a twisted competition. | 变成一场扭曲的爷们比拼 |
[26:35] | Look… | 听话 |
[26:35] | Don’t make this harder than it needs to be. | 别添乱子了 |
[26:37] | – Please. – Okay. | -求你了 -好吧 |
[26:40] | But only because you said please. | 既然你都求我了 |
[26:47] | Since we can’t get a clean look at this guy’s face, | 既然我们没法看清他的脸 |
[26:49] | I’m hoping there’s some other way | 我希望有别的办法 |
[26:49] | we might be able to I.D. Him. | 能查明他的身份 |
[26:51] | Fortunately, we’re all much more | 幸运的是 除了脸 |
[26:52] | than our faces, detective. | 我们还有很多特征 |
[26:55] | Harrison’s driver’s license lists him at 5’10”. | 哈里森的驾照上说他身高1米76 |
[26:58] | That other guy looks like he’s 6’2″. | 另一人看起来身高1米85 |
[27:00] | Posture is an indication of spine curvature. | 从站立姿势能看出他的脊椎弯曲度 |
[27:02] | I’d say it puts him in his early 40s. | 依此看 我估计他40岁出头 |
[27:05] | Watch his hand. | 注意他的手 |
[27:06] | He makes two distinct movements. | 他做了两个特别的动作 |
[27:08] | First he grabs Mr. Harrison’s arm, | 他先是抓住哈里森先生的手臂 |
[27:10] | then he passes him the poison spray. | 然后他把毒药交给了他 |
[27:12] | He’s left-handed. | 他是个左撇子 |
[27:15] | And look at his neck. | 再留意他的脖子 |
[27:18] | That’s a bandage. | 是块创可贴 |
[27:18] | Maybe covering up a recent injury | 也许是最近弄伤了 |
[27:20] | or a tattoo. | 或是掩盖纹身 |
[27:22] | – Yeah. – Hey. | -对 -嘿 |
[27:22] | So I think I know how this guy | 我知道这家伙是怎么 |
[27:24] | got Cory to poison the food. | 让科瑞帮他下毒的了 |
[27:26] | Don’t say money. I’ve been through his financials. | 别告诉我是因为钱 我看过他的财务状况 |
[27:27] | There’s nothing there. | 他不缺钱 |
[27:28] | Might be something a lot more personal. | 可能是让他更难以拒绝的方式 |
[27:30] | I canvassed the preschool that Cory’s daughter attends. | 我去调查了科瑞女儿上学的幼儿园 |
[27:32] | A teacher recognized him | 我展示了录像截图 |
[27:34] | when I showed her the screengrab. | 一个老师认出了他 |
[27:35] | Remembers seeing him | 在凶案前一天 |
[27:36] | hanging around the school the day before. | 她发现他在学校附近出现 |
[27:38] | So you think he threatened to hurt the daughter | 所以你觉得他拿科瑞的女儿来威胁他 |
[27:39] | if Cory didn’t poison the food? | 逼他去下毒 |
[27:41] | It might explain why he was so upset | 这也许解释了 他去上班时 |
[27:42] | when he got to the restaurant. | 为何忧心忡忡的 |
[27:43] | Where are we on ballistics? | 弹道检测得怎样了 |
[27:45] | Slug from the crime scene is pretty mangled, | 现场发现的弹头严重损毁了 |
[27:46] | but it’s a possible match to another one in the system. | 但在数据库里有可能找得到匹配纪录 |
[27:48] | We should know more in a few hours. | 过几个小时应该就有结果了 |
[27:52] | Okay, dad. | 好啦 爸 |
[27:53] | The box said something about | 包装盒上说 |
[27:55] | a soothing infusion of calming herbs. | 本饮品含安神压惊的草药成分 |
[27:59] | Anyway, it’s a calm tea, and you need to calm down. | 反正 这是安神茶 你得安安神 |
[28:01] | How am I supposed to calm down? | 我怎么安得下来啊 |
[28:03] | It’s Eric Vaughn. | 他可是埃里克·沃恩 |
[28:04] | Dad, Beckett is over the moon for you. | 爸 贝克特那么喜欢你 |
[28:07] | So give her a little credit, huh? | 你就信任她一下嘛 |
[28:09] | It’s no different than when she was protecting Senator Bracken. | 这就跟她当年保护参议员布莱肯一样 |
[28:11] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[28:12] | Oh! Except for the fact that when it was Bracken, | 不过她保护布莱肯时 |
[28:15] | they weren’t having a slumber party | 他们可没搞睡衣派对 |
[28:17] | at a fancy hotel. | 也没住豪华酒店 |
[28:17] | And let’s face it. | 接受现实吧 |
[28:19] | Compared to Bracken, | 跟布莱肯一比 |
[28:20] | Eric Vaughn is like George Clooney. | 埃里克·沃恩帅得像乔治·克鲁尼一样 |
[28:22] | Oh, no. | 才怪 |
[28:22] | Eric Vaughn’s way sexier than Clooney. | 埃里克·沃恩比克鲁尼帅多了 |
[28:27] | What? He is. | 本来就是嘛 |
[28:28] | Yes, and Beckett is protecting him at the Fairwyck as we speak. | 没错 而贝克特正在高级套房保护他呢 |
[28:32] | Oops. | 哎妈呀 |
[28:33] | I was just reminding dad that Beckett is a professional | 我正在劝老爸 贝克特是个职业化的警察 |
[28:35] | and totally committed to their relationship. | 而且对他一心一意 |
[28:37] | Eh, well… | 这个嘛 |
[28:39] | Not totally committed. | 说不上一心一意 |
[28:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:43] | Well, there isn’t a ring on her finger, is there? | 她手指上没戴戒指 对吧 |
[28:46] | – I… – Technically, she’s not really committed at all. | -我 -按理说 她不完全一心一意 |
[28:50] | Ta. | 拜 |
[28:56] | I’m gonna need more of that tea. | 再给我来点安神茶 |
[28:58] | Hey, Beckett, ballistics got multiple matches | 贝克特 弹道检测发现匹配记录 |
[29:00] | on the gun used in Cory Harrison’s murder, | 射杀科瑞·哈里森的那把枪 |
[29:02] | connecting the weapon | 在纽约州外 |
[29:03] | to four killings outside the state. | 还犯过四起凶案 |
[29:05] | Okay, so where were those other murders? | 好 那几起案件发生在哪儿 |
[29:07] | Detroit, chicago, Las vegas, and Memphis. | 底特律 芝加哥 拉斯维加斯和孟菲斯 |
[29:10] | There was never enough evidence, but a name did come up. | 这些案证据不足 但查到了一名嫌犯 |
[29:12] | – Who? – Thomas Barber. | -谁 -托马斯·巴伯 |
[29:13] | 42. Used to be a button man with links | 42岁 之前做过黑帮小弟 |
[29:16] | to organized crime in Chicago. | 跟芝加哥有组织犯罪团体有联系 |
[29:17] | According to his file, he’s a freelancer now. | 根据他的档案 他现在是个自由职业者 |
[29:20] | I’ll text you his photo. | 我把他的照片发给你 |
[29:21] | So is this the same guy that we saw on the bus stop video? | 那他就是公交站监控录像里的那个人吗 |
[29:23] | Yep. He’s a match for height, age, | 是的 身高年龄都一致 |
[29:26] | – And placement of a creepy neck tattoo. – All right. | -脖子上有一块恐怖的纹身 -好的 |
[29:28] | Put an A.P.B. out for him | 全面通缉他 |
[29:29] | And start checking plane and train manifests, | 开始排查飞机和火车的旅客名单 |
[29:31] | along with any other transportation systems | 其他进城的交通系统也要监控 |
[29:34] | into the city, and keep in mind, | 另外 要小心 |
[29:35] | this guy is a gun for hire, so we find him, | 这人是职业杀手 只要找到他 |
[29:38] | we’re gonna find whoever put him up to this. | 就能找到雇主 |
[29:40] | – On it. Keep you posted. – Okay. | -这就去 保持联系 -好的 |
[29:44] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会解决的 |
[29:45] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[29:47] | I’ve worked with the best, | 我跟许多出色的人共事过 |
[29:48] | and you’d run circles around any of them | 你比他们任何人都强 |
[29:50] | before your first cup of coffee. | 更别提在你喝了第一杯咖啡之后了 |
[29:52] | I feel completely safe in your care. | 有你保护 我十分安心 |
[29:53] | After knowing me for just two days? | 你才认识我两天 |
[29:56] | No, after knowing you for two minutes. | 不 我认识你两分钟后就知道了 |
[30:02] | So you think you got me figured out, huh? | 所以你觉得很了解我了吗 |
[30:06] | Except for one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[30:08] | Are you and Castle… | 你和卡塞尔是不是 |
[30:17] | Yes. | 是 |
[30:19] | Is it serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[30:23] | Yes. Yeah, you could say it’s serious. | 是 可以说是吧 |
[30:26] | But the truth is, you don’t really know. | 但事实上 你也不确定 |
[30:29] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have hesitated. | 否则 你就不会犹豫了 |
[30:30] | No, it’s just, uh… | 没有 只是 |
[30:32] | We’ve never really talked about it. That’s all. | 我们从没认真地谈过 仅此而已 |
[30:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[30:38] | We just haven’t. | 就是没有 |
[30:39] | Then he’s a fool. | 那他就是个傻瓜 |
[30:41] | No, it’s, uh… | 不 是 |
[30:45] | It’s just, it’s–it’s complicated. | 只是 很复杂 |
[30:47] | Kate, | 凯特 |
[30:48] | There’s nothing complicated about meeting a woman like you | 遇见你这样的女人后就该知道怎么做 |
[30:51] | and knowing what to do. | 根本就没有复杂一说 |
[31:01] | No. | 不 |
[31:03] | aah! Get down! | 卧倒 |
[31:16] | Hey, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[31:17] | Hey, Castle. I’m fine. | 卡塞尔 我没事 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:20] | – All right. – Thanks, Captain. | -那就好 -谢谢 警监 |
[31:22] | Vaughn’s already back at the precinct. | 沃恩已经回到警局了 |
[31:24] | Gates wants to keep him there until we find a new safe house. | 在找到安全处所之前 盖茨想留他在那里 |
[31:27] | Yeah, preferably one without windows | 是啊 那里起码没有 |
[31:28] | that snipers can shoot through. | 狙击手能射透的窗户 |
[31:30] | It looks like the shot came from the hotel across the street. | 看起来是从街对面的酒店里开的枪 |
[31:32] | Uniforms are canvassing for Barber, but so far, nothing. | 警察们在搜寻巴伯 目前还没找到 |
[31:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[31:36] | How did he even know you and Vaughn were here? | 他怎么知道你和沃恩在这里 |
[31:37] | Well, maybe he’s been watching us | 可能从沃恩从餐厅那次里逃脱之后 |
[31:39] | since Vaughn survived the attempt at the restaurant. | 他就一直在监视我们 |
[31:41] | Hey, Beckett. I hate to do this to you, | 贝克特 虽然我也不想 |
[31:43] | But I need to take your statement. | 但是我需要录你的口供 |
[31:44] | No, that’s fine. | 没事的 |
[31:45] | All right, uh, where were you standing when first shot come? | 好的 第一枪的时候你站哪 |
[31:50] | I was… | 我在 |
[31:53] | right over here. | 这里 |
[31:56] | Okay, and, um, | 好的 |
[31:58] | Where was Vaughn? | 沃恩在哪里 |
[32:01] | Right there. | 这里 |
[32:02] | Right, uh… Here? | 好的 这里 |
[32:07] | Why was he standing so close? | 他为什么站得这么近 |
[32:10] | I don’t understand. That would… | 我就不懂了 这不就 |
[32:12] | Wait a minute. If he was standing there… | 等一下 要是他站这里的话 |
[32:15] | then the bullet would’ve gone | 那么子弹就会 |
[32:18] | right through his head. | 直接穿过他的头 |
[32:21] | How did Barber miss? | 巴伯怎么会射偏呢 |
[32:22] | Well, before the first shot, Vaughn stumbled. | 在第一枪前 沃恩绊了一跤 |
[32:28] | Stumbled? | 绊了一跤 |
[32:30] | Kids and old people stumble. How did he stumble? | 他既不是小孩又不是老人怎么会站不稳呢 |
[32:33] | I don’t know. He just did. | 我也不知道 他就是绊了一跤 |
[32:34] | So he ate the wrong entree | 所以说他先是吃错了菜 |
[32:37] | and avoided being poisoned, | 没被毒死 |
[32:38] | And then he stumbled at just the right moment | 然后又时机刚好的绊了一跤 |
[32:41] | to avoid being shot by an assassin through a window. | 躲过了刺客穿过玻璃的子弹 |
[32:45] | Nobody’s that lucky. | 没人能这么幸运 |
[32:47] | What’s going on here, kate? | 到底怎么回事 凯特 |
[32:50] | He kissed me. Okay, Castle? | 他吻了我 好了吧 卡塞尔 |
[32:53] | He what? | 他干什么了 |
[32:54] | I think I have all I need here. | 我觉得我该消失了 |
[32:57] | Look, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 听着 我没打算对你撒谎 |
[32:59] | We were talking about you, | 我们正在谈论你 |
[33:00] | we were talking about relationships, | 正在谈论感情 |
[33:01] | and then he kissed me. | 然后他就吻了我 |
[33:02] | But it didn’t mean anything, | 但这并不代表什么 |
[33:04] | at least not to me. | 起码对我来说不代表什么 |
[33:06] | Well, if he kissed you, | 好吧 他亲了你 |
[33:07] | why wouldn’t you just push him away? | 你为什么就不把他推开呢 |
[33:15] | Which is… | 这刚好 |
[33:17] | why he’s not dead. | 是他还活着的原因 |
[33:20] | The front desk clerk from the hotel across the street | 街对面酒店的前台 |
[33:22] | positively identified Thomas Barber. | 认出了托马斯·巴伯 |
[33:24] | Said he was staying under an assumed name. | 说他用假名入住了那里 |
[33:26] | Any sign of him? | 找到他了吗 |
[33:27] | No, but the phone records from his room | 没有 但是他房间的电话记录 |
[33:28] | show that he made several calls to a single number. | 显示他给一个号码打了好几次电话 |
[33:31] | You’ll never guess who Barber was calling. | 你绝对猜不到他打给谁了 |
[33:34] | Ms. Paralti, | 帕拉蒂小姐 |
[33:35] | Some additional information has come to light | 从你上次来这里之后 |
[33:37] | since you were last here. | 我们又有了新的信息 |
[33:40] | Like the fact that your father | 比如说你爸爸 |
[33:42] | was in financial dire straights | 曾经财政紧张 |
[33:44] | to the tune of $75,000. | 欠了七万五千美元 |
[33:46] | He nearly lost the family farm, and then suddenly… | 他差点丢了家族农场 但是突然之间 |
[33:50] | He didn’t. | 他保住了 |
[33:52] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这件事又有什么关系 |
[33:53] | Well, it may explain | 这或许能解释 |
[33:54] | why you did something you otherwise wouldn’t. | 你为什么做了平时不会做的事情 |
[33:56] | Like turn over a lethal dose of neurotoxin | 比如说用致命剂量的神经毒素 |
[33:59] | in exchange for the money to pay off that debt. | 来换钱偿还欠款 |
[34:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[34:11] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[34:12] | The records of phone calls made by Thomas Barber, | 托马斯·巴伯的电话记录 |
[34:15] | a contract killer. | 他是名职业杀手 |
[34:18] | Phone calls that he made to you. | 这是他给你打的电话 |
[34:24] | Look, please, I… | 听着 求你们了 |
[34:25] | I didn’t know he was gonna hurt anyone. | 我不知道他打算害人的 |
[34:28] | He told me he was from a rival lab, | 他说自己是竞争对手的人 |
[34:29] | that they wanted the patent first. | 他们想先获得专利 |
[34:32] | I was mad at Eric, a– | 我很生埃里克的气 |
[34:35] | and I needed the money. | 我也需要钱 |
[34:37] | – Where did you meet? – We didn’t. | -你们在哪里见面 -我们没见过 |
[34:39] | We talked on the phone, | 我们打电话 |
[34:41] | and I dropped the vial at a prearranged place. | 然后我把药放在事先约好的地方 |
[34:44] | How did you get paid? | 你是怎么拿钱的 |
[34:46] | He told me to set up an offshore account. | 他告诉我去开一个离岸账户 |
[34:48] | The day after the drop, the money just appeared. | 在我送完药后 钱就汇来了 |
[34:53] | Hey, guys, check it out. | 伙计们 看看 |
[34:55] | The money arrived via a wire transfer. | 钱是通过银行汇款到户的 |
[34:57] | With Cindy’s cooperation, | 有了辛迪的配合 |
[34:59] | we were able to track it to a Mexican energy company | 我们追踪到了一个墨西哥能源公司 |
[35:01] | called Mexisolar. | 名叫墨日能源 |
[35:03] | I heard Eric talk about this. | 我听埃里克谈起过这个公司 |
[35:05] | What does a Mexican solar company have to do with Eric Vaughn? | 这个墨西哥太阳能公司和埃里克·沃恩有何关系 |
[35:07] | He owns it. | 公司是他的 |
[35:08] | In fact, the night that Arthur Felder was poisoned, | 事实上 亚瑟·菲尔德被毒害的当晚 |
[35:10] | He and Eric Vaughn were arranging a site visit to the company | 他和埃里克·沃恩安排去参观公司 |
[35:13] | because Felder wanted to double-up his investment. | 因为菲尔德想要翻倍他的投资 |
[35:15] | So whatever’s going on, | 所以无论发生什么事 |
[35:16] | it has to involve this company. | 都是和公司有关的 |
[35:17] | Yeah, but, Beckett, there’s more. | 是 但是贝克特 还有呢 |
[35:19] | The person who authorized the wire transfer | 授权汇款到辛迪账户的人 |
[35:20] | into Cindy’s account was Eric vaughn. | 就是埃里克·沃恩 |
[35:22] | It looks like he’s behind this whole thing. | 似乎他就是幕后指使 |
[35:25] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[35:26] | Yo. I just got off the phone with the consulate in Tijuana. | 我刚刚和提华纳的顾问通过电话 |
[35:30] | This company–Mexisolar– | 这个公司 墨日能源 |
[35:31] | It doesn’t exist. | 根本就不存在 |
[35:33] | They shut down the factory in Mexicali months ago. | 他们几个月前就关闭了墨西卡利的工厂 |
[35:35] | What? This is making no sense. | 什么 这说不通 |
[35:37] | Au contraire, my friends. | 正相反 我的朋友们 |
[35:40] | For the first time, this is making perfect sense. | 这案子头一回合情合理了 |
[35:43] | Mexisolar… | 墨日能源 |
[35:45] | is a scam. | 是个骗局 |
[35:46] | Eric Vaughn’s been using it to fleece his investors. | 埃里克·沃恩在利用它欺诈投资者 |
[35:48] | Castle, Vaughn is worth a billion dollars. | 卡塞尔 沃恩身价十亿美元 |
[35:51] | He’s not gonna be running scams. | 他不会诈骗的 |
[35:52] | Oh, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[35:54] | That’s what they said about Bernie Madoff. | 当年他们也是这么说伯尼·麦道夫的 |
[35:56] | And like madoff, it’s quite possible | 跟麦道夫一样 很可能 |
[35:58] | Vaughn’s entire empire is a house of cards. | 沃恩的整个帝国都是空中阁楼 |
[36:01] | If Felder was going to visit the Mexisolar factory, | 如果菲尔德要去墨日能源工厂参观 |
[36:04] | he’d have found out about the scam. | 他就会发现这个骗局 |
[36:05] | The house of cards would collapse. | 空中阁楼就会土崩瓦解 |
[36:07] | Eric Vaughn couldn’t have that. | 这埃里克·沃恩不能接受 |
[36:08] | And what better way to get away with murder | 而要逍遥法外 有什么法子会比 |
[36:10] | Than by making yourself look to be the intended target? | 让自己看来就是袭击目标更好的呢 |
[36:13] | Don’t you see? | 你们难道不明白吗 |
[36:14] | This entire thing is a charade. | 这整件事就是个谜中谜 |
[36:20] | He’s our killer. | 他就是我们的凶手 |
[36:22] | He played us. | 他耍了我们 |
[36:24] | Well, mostly you. | 主要是你 |
[36:36] | Of all the confessions over all the years, | 听了这么多年招供 |
[36:39] | this one… | 这一次的 |
[36:40] | is going to hold a special place in my heart. | 会在我心里留下特殊的位置 |
[36:46] | Castle, I’m going in there… | 卡塞尔 我打算自己 |
[36:49] | Alone. | 进去 |
[36:50] | But we’re a team, | 但我们是个团队 |
[36:51] | and the universe demands that I see him crumble. | 而且我迫切地需要看着他崩溃 |
[36:54] | No, this one has to be about putting Vaughn away | 不 招供是要把沃恩绳之以法 |
[36:57] | and nothing else. | 其他无关紧要 |
[36:58] | And don’t worry. He will crumble. | 别担心 他会崩溃的 |
[37:03] | Leave the blinds open. | 把百叶窗开着 |
[37:09] | I’m not sure which I should be more disturbed about, | 我不知道我该对哪件事更不安 |
[37:12] | that someone tried to shoot my head off | 是有人想要对我一枪爆头 |
[37:13] | or that you pushed me away when I kissed you. | 还是我试图亲你的时候 你推开了我 |
[37:15] | Uh, yeah, let’s– let’s talk about that, | 我们谈谈吧 |
[37:18] | about these attempts on your life, | 谈谈你生命中的那些企图 |
[37:20] | about Mexisolar. | 谈谈墨日能源 |
[37:22] | – Mexisolar? – Your company. | -墨日能源 -你的公司 |
[37:24] | The one that doesn’t exist. | 那家并不存在的公司 |
[37:25] | Of course it exists. | 它当然存在 |
[37:26] | I should know, I founded it | 否则我会知道的 我创办了它 |
[37:28] | and invested millions. | 投资了数百万 |
[37:29] | Right, so did Arthur Felder. | 对 亚瑟·菲尔德也是 |
[37:30] | $30 million, to be exact. | 准确地说是三千万美元 |
[37:32] | And now it’s all gone. | 现在都一去不返了 |
[37:37] | What is this, a joke? | 这是什么 玩笑吗 |
[37:38] | It’s not a joke. That’s Mexisolar. | 这不是玩笑 这就是墨日能源 |
[37:41] | No, no, this is crazy. | 不不 这太疯狂了 |
[37:42] | The company’s completely solvent. | 这家公司没有赤字 |
[37:43] | Our factory is state-of-the-art. | 我们的工厂是最先进的 |
[37:45] | I’ve seen cash flow reports, signed contracts. | 我看过现金流报告 签订的合同 |
[37:48] | You mean like these? | 你是说这些吗 |
[37:49] | They’re fraudulent. | 它们是伪造的 |
[37:51] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[37:52] | How is it not possible? You signed them. | 这怎么不可能 都是你签了字的 |
[37:55] | Look, my staff give me dozens of documents to sign every day. | 我的员工每天要让我签几十份文件 |
[37:58] | – It’s your company. – Yes. | -可这是你的公司 -对 |
[38:00] | But I don’t oversee the day to day. | 但我不会每天核查 |
[38:04] | Then who does? | 那谁会 |
[38:08] | That is quite a story, detective. | 故事很精彩 警探 |
[38:10] | Oh, it is. It’s got everything– | 确实 具备一切精彩的元素 |
[38:12] | Larceny, betrayal, murder, | 盗窃 背叛 谋杀 |
[38:14] | And you looting millions from mexisolar. | 还有你 通过墨日能源劫走数百万 |
[38:17] | But since you had Eric Vaughn signing off on all of the reports, | 而你都让埃里克·沃恩签署所有的报告 |
[38:20] | no one took a hard look at the company. | 所以没有人会严格审查这家公司 |
[38:22] | Until Arthur Felder wanted to see where his money was going. | 直到亚瑟·菲尔德想知道他的钱都用在哪了 |
[38:24] | And you couldn’t have that, could you? | 而你不能让这种事发生 对吗 |
[38:27] | Uh, you think I killed Arthur Felder? | 你们认为我杀了亚瑟·菲尔德 |
[38:28] | Yes, but it was Vaughn that you wanted dead. | 是的 但你想杀死的人是沃恩 |
[38:31] | You knew that the paper trail would make it look like | 你知道那些文件记录会让这看上去像是 |
[38:33] | he had embezzled money from the company. | 他从公司贪污了钱 |
[38:34] | So you hired a hit man, | 所以你雇了杀手 |
[38:36] | except he killed the wrong guy. Oops. | 只不过他杀错了人 |
[38:39] | You have no proof of any of this. | 你们口说无凭 |
[38:41] | Don’t be so sure. | 别这么肯定 |
[38:42] | The bank that transferred the money to Cindy Paralti | 给辛迪·帕拉蒂转钱的那家银行 |
[38:44] | captured an I.P. Address, | 截获了IP地址 |
[38:46] | and they traced it back to your computer. | 他们追踪到了你的电脑 |
[38:50] | It’s over, David. | 结束了 大卫 |
[38:55] | Look, I didn’t steal that money. | 我没有偷那笔钱 |
[38:59] | I just made some bets with it that underperformed. | 我只是拿它下了注 可运气不佳 |
[39:03] | I-I-I took the new Mexisolar funding, and I doubled down. | 我拿了新墨日能源的资金 增加了一倍投入 |
[39:06] | I mean, that’s what Eric would have done. | 要是埃里克 也会这么做的 |
[39:10] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:13] | The hole just getting deeper and deeper. | 这个娄子越捅越大 |
[39:17] | It all would’ve come out, and it would’ve meant prison. | 事情一经败露 就意味着坐牢 |
[39:22] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[39:30] | It’s amazing how you can know someone for ten years | 真是奇妙啊 你可以认识一个人十年 |
[39:32] | and never really know them at all… | 却对他们一无所知 |
[39:35] | And know someone for a few days, and… | 而有的人认识才几天 |
[39:37] | feel like you know them so well. | 就好像已经十分熟悉 |
[39:42] | Well, you will be happy to know | 有件事告诉你 你会很高兴 |
[39:44] | that the Feds caught Thomas Barber | 联调局抓到托马斯·巴伯 |
[39:45] | trying to cross the Canadian border, so… | 试图越过加拿大边境 所以… |
[39:49] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[39:52] | Yeah. I suppose it is. | 我想是的 |
[39:57] | Take care, Eric. | 保重 埃里克 |
[40:00] | You, too, Kate. | 你也是 凯特 |
[40:13] | Leaving? | 要走吗 |
[40:19] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[40:21] | That’s an extraordinary woman you have there. | 那可真是一位非凡的女子 |
[40:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:27] | Do you? | 你真知道吗 |
[40:40] | What is it, Castle? | 有什么事 卡塞尔 |
[40:41] | I was really comfortable on that couch. | 我刚躺在沙发上真的非常舒服 |
[40:44] | There’s something I need to do, | 是我必须要做件事 |
[40:45] | Something that… You need to see. | 这件事 得要你来看 |
[40:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:50] | No, ca–I didn’t say | 不 我可没说 |
[40:51] | that I never want you to play your game again. | 永远不想让你玩游戏了 |
[40:54] | No, I know. Don’t worry. I have more cords. | 不 我知道 别担心 线我还有 |
[40:56] | This is just symbolic. But you’re right. | 这只是象征性的 但你说得对 |
[40:59] | I’ve been taking you for granted. | 我最近把你看做是理所应当的 |
[41:00] | But no longer. Tonight… | 但以后不会了 今晚 |
[41:02] | It’s all about me. | 都是为了我 |
[41:05] | – Shouldn’t it be about me? – Nope. | -难道不应该是为了我吗 -不 |
[41:07] | ’cause tonight it’s all about me… | 因为今晚是我 |
[41:10] | giving you… | 给你 |
[41:13] | a romantic full-body massage. | 做一次浪漫的全身按摩 |
[41:25] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[41:26] | Yeah? | 说吧 |
[41:30] | Where are we goin’? | 我们接下来怎么办 |
[41:32] | To the bedroom. | 去卧室 |
[41:34] | Come on. You’re gonna love this. | 来吧 你会喜欢的 |