时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | They once top the world | 他们曾经是金融大鳄 |
[00:01] | until the financial crisis strike they flamed out. | 直到金融危机来袭 他们销声匿迹 |
[00:04] | That’s when their wives got busy taking over. | 于是他们的妻子夺过了掌控权 |
[00:07] | the wives of wall street. | 华尔街之妻 |
[00:08] | Penelope, the fashion mogul. | 佩内洛普 时尚显贵 |
[00:10] | You look amazing in my dress. | 你穿我的设计真是太美了 |
[00:12] | Margo,the cosmetics queen. | 玛格 化妆品女王 |
[00:14] | If you weren’t my son, I’d fire your ass. | 你要不是我儿子 我肯定炒掉你 |
[00:17] | Colette, home decor diva. | 柯莱特 家庭装饰大牌 |
[00:19] | Let’s sell today people. | 今天要冲销售量 各位 |
[00:20] | And then of course, there’s Hannah. What will she do next? | 当然了 还有汉娜 她接下来会做什么 |
[00:25] | Don’t let anyone stop you | 别让任何人阻止你 |
[00:28] | from getting what you want. | 得到自己想要的 |
[00:30] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[00:32] | We need more Hannah. | 汉娜的镜头要多一点 |
[00:33] | She’s the reason our numbers are spiking. | 她是我们高收视的原因 |
[00:35] | We all like this at the network, Peter. | 电视节目就是这样 彼得 |
[00:37] | It’s balanced. | 讲究平衡 |
[00:38] | Maybe that works for your brain-numbing finance shows. | 也许你那些令人麻痹的金融节目是这样 |
[00:40] | But this is reality tv. | 但这是真人秀 |
[00:42] | We need to hype the conflict. | 要的就是激化冲突 |
[00:43] | We need the unexpected. | 要的就是意料之外 |
[00:45] | Uh, sorry to interrupt Mr. Monroe. | 抱歉打扰下 门罗先生 |
[00:46] | The police are calling for you. | 警方打电话找你 |
[00:47] | There’s been a murder. | 有桩凶杀案 |
[00:50] | Okay. Heart-shaped cuff links? | 好了 心形的袖扣 |
[00:52] | Could you stop guessing? | 你别再猜了好吗 |
[00:54] | Okay, a pony? It’s a rocket. | 好吧 小马 火箭 |
[00:55] | It’s a limited-edition “Star Wars” Lightsaber | 乔治·卢卡斯签名的限量版 |
[00:56] | signed by George Lucas. | 《星球大战》光剑 |
[00:58] | Yes, because nothing says “Happy valentine’s day” | 是啊 星战玩具最能表达 |
[01:00] | like a “Star wars” toy. | “情人节快乐” |
[01:02] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[01:03] | Please tell me that you didn’t get me a lightsaber | 拜托你不要告诉我 咱们第一个情人节 |
[01:05] | for our first valentine’s day together. | 你要送我星战光剑 |
[01:07] | Please give me some credit. | 对我有点信心好吗 |
[01:10] | You are gonna love what I got you. | 我送你的你肯定会喜欢 |
[01:12] | And you’re gonna love what I got you. | 我送你的你也肯定会喜欢 |
[01:14] | What about you, Espo? | 你呢 埃斯波 |
[01:15] | Any plans for valentine’s day tomorrow? | 明天的情人节有安排吗 |
[01:18] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[01:19] | Investigating a murder. | 调查凶杀案 |
[01:20] | I see. | 明白了 |
[01:21] | Victim is Hannah Green, 23. | 被害人是汉娜·格林 23岁 |
[01:23] | She’s one of the stars of the show “The wives of wall street.” | 她是《华尔街之妻》里的明星 |
[01:26] | Her brother’s on his way into the precinct from Jersey. | 他哥哥正从新泽西往警局赶 |
[01:28] | “Wives of wall street,” The reality show? | 《华尔街之妻》那个真人秀吗 |
[01:30] | Yeah. Seen it? | 对 你看过吗 |
[01:31] | Just long enough to make me want to kill myself. | 看了一会儿我就想自杀了 |
[01:33] | One minute of lunatics backstabbing each other is enough. | 一群失心疯互相背后捅刀子 一分钟都受不了 |
[01:36] | Speaking of backstabbing… | 说到背后捅刀子 |
[01:39] | She almost looks like she’s asleep. | 她看上去像是睡着了 |
[01:42] | The bus driver who came through last night | 昨晚11点15分路过的公车司机 |
[01:44] | 11:15 thought she was. | 也以为她是睡了 |
[01:45] | It wasn’t until this morning anyone realized she was dead. | 今天早上才有人发现她死了 |
[01:47] | Based on liver temp, | 鉴于肝脏温度 |
[01:49] | the earliest she could’ve died is 10:00, 10:30. | 死亡时间最早是10点至10点半 |
[01:51] | Okay, so she was killed in that hour. | 她是那个时间段被杀害的 |
[01:53] | Looks that way. | 看来是这样的 |
[01:54] | There’s no purse or cell on the body. | 没有发现皮包和手机 |
[01:57] | But if she was mugged, | 如果是劫杀 |
[01:58] | the doer missed that diamond tennis bracelet on her right wrist. | 歹徒没看到她右手腕上的钻石手镯 |
[02:01] | And if it was a mugger, | 如果是抢劫犯 |
[02:02] | he has exquisite taste in cutlery. | 那他对刀具的品味相当讲究 |
[02:05] | That’s a Takahara V.G. Chef knife. | 这是高原牌VG大厨刀 |
[02:07] | Runs about 200 bucks. | 一把大概要两百块 |
[02:09] | That’s pretty high-end for a murder weapon. | 好高档的凶器啊 |
[02:11] | Well, whoever attacked her, | 无论是谁袭击了她 |
[02:12] | it looks she fought back. | 她都有反击 |
[02:13] | She has defensive wounds, abrasions on her wrists, | 她手腕上有自卫伤 擦伤 |
[02:16] | and some possible genetic material underneath her fingernails. | 指甲里可能还留有遗传物质 |
[02:19] | I’ll run D.N.A. once I get back to the morgue. | 回到验尸房我就会查DNA |
[02:22] | She live in the area? | 她住在这个区吗 |
[02:23] | No, downtown. Thompson hotel. | 不 她住中心区 汤普森酒店 |
[02:26] | So what was she doing up here? | 那么她来这里做什么 |
[02:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:28] | The producer of “The wives of wall street” | 《华尔街之妻》的制片人说 |
[02:29] | said they weren’t filming in this area. | 他们没有在这一带拍摄 |
[02:32] | Sorry I’m… late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:33] | Yeah. Jenny again? | 又是因为珍妮吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:36] | Her temperature spiked this morning, | 今早她的体温上升[排卵期] |
[02:38] | and suddenly it’s showtime. | 我临时就得上场 |
[02:40] | She’s got this baby making down to a science. | 她完全依照科学理论来进行造人运动 |
[02:42] | Sounds romantic. | 听起来真浪漫啊 |
[02:43] | I feel like a rooster in a henhouse. | 我感觉自己像鸡舍里的公鸡 |
[02:45] | Except for, there’s only one hen– | 只不过 那里只有一只母鸡 |
[02:47] | A very bossy hen. | 还是只很专横的母鸡 |
[02:48] | Okay, Espo, you and the rooster | 好了 埃斯波 你和”公鸡” |
[02:51] | start a canvass, | 开始排查 |
[02:51] | and Castle and I will talk to the producer, | 我和卡塞尔去找制片人 |
[02:53] | see if he can give us any background on Hannah’s life. | 看他能否提供些汉娜的背景情况 |
[02:56] | Look, I am not this person. | 听着 我不是这样的人 |
[02:59] | Things just happen, and they… | 有些事就是发生了 然后就 |
[03:01] | they end up defining you, but it’s… | 就这样定义了你 但是 |
[03:04] | It’s not always fair. | 这不公平 |
[03:07] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[03:09] | That’s the last image we shot of Hannah. | 这是汉娜最后的镜头 |
[03:11] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[03:14] | Such a loss. | 太遗憾了 |
[03:16] | She was ratings gold. | 她是收视率的王牌 |
[03:19] | You’re gonna have to find who did this. | 你们要调查清楚是谁做的 |
[03:20] | The audience will want to know. | 观众们会想要知道的 |
[03:21] | Yeah, not to mention her family, the D.A… | 是啊 更别提她的家人 地检 |
[03:24] | Mr. Monroe, when was this shot? | 门罗先生 这是什么时候拍的 |
[03:27] | Day before yesterday, around 8:00 P.M. Why? | 前天 大概晚上八点 怎么了 |
[03:30] | Because she’s wearing the same clothes that we found her in. | 因为她尸体被发现时穿的是这身衣服 |
[03:32] | That’s a full day later. | 那可是整整一天以后了 |
[03:34] | Do you know where she went after filming | 你知不知道拍摄后她去了哪里 |
[03:36] | or why she would’ve been on the upper west side? | 或是她为什么去曼哈顿西区 |
[03:38] | Well, to be honest, when the cameras go away, | 说实话 摄像机下班 |
[03:40] | so do I. | 我也下班 |
[03:41] | So I don’t even know what she did on her free time. | 所以我根本不知道她平时做些什么 |
[03:43] | In the video, she seems upset. Any idea what about? | 她在录像里似乎很生气 是什么原因 |
[03:46] | Oh, you gotta understand, | 你们得知道 |
[03:48] | we brought Hannah in to be Penelope’s assistant. | 汉娜是作为佩内洛普的助手进入节目的 |
[03:50] | You know, to mix things up a little bit. | 我们得增加些戏剧化情节 |
[03:52] | The small-town girl with the big-time dreams | 小镇姑娘有想做时装设计师的 |
[03:54] | of becoming a fashion designer. | 远大理想 |
[03:55] | Will she make it with the wives of wall street? | 她会在《华尔街之妻》节目中成功吗 |
[03:57] | She’s just milking it for the camera. | 她只是在镜头前夸张演出 |
[03:59] | They all do. | 演员都是这样 |
[04:00] | So it’s a reality show, just without the reality. | 所以这是完全不真实的真人秀 |
[04:03] | I like to think of it as heightened reality. | 我倾向于认为这是高于现实 |
[04:07] | Reality-ish. | 有着现实味道的 |
[04:08] | In real reality, | 在真正的现实中 |
[04:10] | did she have problems with anyone on the show? | 她与节目组的人有矛盾吗 |
[04:12] | Well, you put a bunch of tough-minded women together, | 你把一帮女强人放在一起 |
[04:13] | you’re gonna get a spat or two. | 哪有不吵架的 |
[04:15] | But Hannah was part of the family. | 但汉娜是摄制组家庭的一员 |
[04:17] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need all of her tapes | 好吧 我需要她所有的影带 |
[04:19] | just in case there’s something relevant. | 以防其中有线索 |
[04:21] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[04:23] | Although, you might want to check out her own family. | 不过 你应该查查她真正的家人 |
[04:26] | I know that she had trouble with her brother–Charlie Green. | 我知道她跟她哥哥查理·格林关系不好 |
[04:30] | Hannah always wanted to make it big in the city, | 汉娜总想在大城市一举成名 |
[04:32] | and when she came here, she, uh, | 她来到这里时 |
[04:35] | she lost her way. | 她迷失了方向 |
[04:37] | I should’ve done more. | 我本该多做点什么 |
[04:38] | I was her brother. I should’ve protected her. | 我是她哥哥 我本该保护她的 |
[04:41] | Mr. Green, | 格林先生 |
[04:43] | when was the last time you talked to Hannah? | 你最后一次跟汉娜说话是什么时候 |
[04:44] | Uh, a few days ago. | 几天前 |
[04:46] | I called her. We fought. | 我打给她 吵了起来 |
[04:49] | About what? | 吵什么 |
[04:51] | The usual. | 还是那些事 |
[04:52] | About how she was putting her life out there | 她就那么把自己的生活 |
[04:54] | for the world to see, | 袒露在全世界面前 |
[04:55] | what it was doing to the family. | 这样会对这个家造成的影响 |
[04:57] | She… | 她 |
[04:58] | She said I didn’t understand, | 她说我不理解 |
[05:00] | that there was more going on than I knew. | 这里面的内幕远比我知道的多 |
[05:02] | But to me, it was simple– she needed to come home. | 但对我来说 很简单 她需要回家 |
[05:05] | So… you didn’t approve of her | 这么说 你并不赞成她 |
[05:07] | being on “the wives of wall street”? | 上《华尔街之妻》吗 |
[05:09] | Approve? | 赞同 |
[05:10] | No, it was killing us… | 不 我们难过死了 |
[05:12] | To see the choices she made, the way she was living her life, | 看她做的那些选择 看她过着不堪的生活 |
[05:15] | all of it out there on national television. | 一切都被录下来全国播放 |
[05:17] | And that was before she started having the affair. | 那还是在她跟人搞外遇之前 |
[05:20] | Affair? | 外遇 |
[05:21] | You screw my husband, you think you’re welcome here? | 你睡了我老公 还腆着脸回来工作 |
[05:25] | He chose me, penelope. | 他选择了我 佩内洛普 |
[05:26] | Deal with it. | 接受现实吧 |
[05:29] | I am coming for you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[05:31] | So our victim was sleeping with the husband | 这么说被害人跟真人秀中 |
[05:33] | of one of the other women in the show? | 另一个女人的丈夫上床了吗 |
[05:35] | Not just sleeping with. | 不仅是上床 |
[05:36] | Hannah and Bob moved in together | 被佩内洛普抓奸之后 |
[05:37] | after Penelope found out about them. | 汉娜和鲍勃同居了 |
[05:39] | And yet the show’s pducer said nothing about it. | 可是节目制作人却只字未提 |
[05:41] | I’d say he was covering his own asset. | 要我说他是为了保全自己 |
[05:44] | This affair was broadcast on national television. | 这场外遇在全国播放 |
[05:47] | Did he really think that we weren’t gonna find out about it? | 他真以为我们不会发现吗 |
[05:49] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[05:51] | It was Penelope, wasn’t it? | 是佩内洛普干的 对吧 |
[05:53] | Well, after what Hannah did to her marriage, | 汉娜那样破坏她的婚姻 |
[05:55] | I wouldn’t blame her. | 真不忍责怪她 |
[05:57] | See, Penelope kept her family afloat | 是这样 鲍勃失业后 |
[06:00] | after Bob lost his job, | 是佩内洛普赚钱养家 |
[06:01] | and then she gives Hannah this–this big break, | 然后她给了汉娜一个大好机会 |
[06:04] | and then Hannah repays her | 而汉娜回报她的方式 |
[06:06] | by screwing her worthless excuse of a husband. | 就是跟她无能的丈夫搞到一起 |
[06:08] | You’re a fan of “Wives of wall street”? | 你是《华尔街之妻》的粉丝吗 |
[06:09] | Oh, yeah. It’s the best show on TV. Why? | 当然了 这是最棒的真人秀 怎么了 |
[06:12] | I don’t–I just assumed that a woman like you | 没什么 我只是以为像你这样的女人 |
[06:15] | would prefer more… sophisticated fare. | 会喜欢更加…深奥的精神食粮 |
[06:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:19] | W-what did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[06:22] | Hey, Lanie. What’s up? | 蕾妮 什么事 |
[06:24] | I’m sending you a picture of a fingernail fragment | 我给你发了一张指甲碎片的图片 |
[06:26] | I pulled from the victim’s scalp. | 是从被害人的头皮中拔出的 |
[06:28] | I figured it came from the killer during the attack. | 我猜是凶手在袭击时留下的 |
[06:31] | Can you run D.N.A.? | 你能查下DNA吗 |
[06:32] | It’s already happening. | 已经在做了 |
[06:33] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:36] | ‘sito, is it just me or… | 埃斯波西托 是我看错了还是… |
[06:41] | Is that a perfect match? | 这两个颜色是不是完全一致 |
[06:45] | Okay, wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[06:47] | You’re reading too much into this. | 你们过度解读了 |
[06:49] | Can you at least wait until we’re done filming? | 至少等到我们拍摄完毕好吗 |
[06:51] | – I am not having– – What a classy thing to say. | -我并没有 -还真是优雅的说法 |
[06:53] | Oh, my– you don’t know how I meant it. | 天啊 你不知道我多认真 |
[06:54] | – Like she did it on purpose? – I’m not saying that. | -她又不是故意的 -我没那意思 |
[06:57] | Well, we’re not canceling the wedding. | 我们不会取消婚礼 |
[06:59] | Look, I’m just saying that this sucks, okay? | 我只是说这一切糟透了 好吗 |
[07:01] | Hannah dying a month before our wedding… | 汉娜居然在我们婚礼前一个月去世了 |
[07:03] | – Hush, darling. – Ashley’s right. | -亲爱的 -阿什莉说得对 |
[07:05] | Maybe we should, like, postpone it or something. | 或许我们应该延期之类的 |
[07:07] | Postpone? | 延期 |
[07:09] | For that bitch? | 就为了那个贱人 |
[07:10] | Penelope! | 佩内洛普 |
[07:11] | Look, it’s not like I killed her. | 听着 又不是我杀了她 |
[07:13] | Excuse me, Ms. Foster. | 打扰一下 福斯特女士 |
[07:16] | Detective Beckett, NYPD. | 我是贝克特警探 纽约警察 |
[07:18] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[07:19] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:20] | Uh, but you… | 但是你 |
[07:22] | are under arrest | 要被逮捕了 |
[07:23] | for the murder of Hannah Green. | 罪名是谋杀汉娜·格林 |
[07:25] | So I guess it is like you killed her. | 所以我猜的确是你杀了她 |
[07:27] | Are you still rolling? Did you get that? | 还在拍摄吗 刚那段拍下来没 |
[07:40] | How dare you arrest me in front of the cast and crew. | 你们竟敢在演职人员面前逮捕我 |
[07:43] | You should be more worried about this, Penelope. | 你该担心的是这个 佩内洛普 |
[07:47] | That’s a lab report | 这是一份实验室报告 |
[07:48] | for a fingernail fragment found in Hannah’s hair. | 关于在汉娜头发里发现的指甲碎片 |
[07:51] | It’s a D.N.A. Match to you. | DNA检测结果与你吻合 |
[07:53] | You want to tell me how it got there? | 你想说说它是怎么到那里去的吗 |
[07:55] | Because if you won’t, | 因为要是你不说 |
[07:56] | I’m sure your husband Bob will. | 我肯定你丈夫鲍勃会说的 |
[07:58] | Bob? Come on. | 鲍勃 得了吧 |
[08:00] | What do you think he’s gonna tell you? | 你以为他会跟你说什么 |
[08:01] | That poor bastard is so stupid | 那个混蛋是个蠢货 |
[08:03] | He thought Hannah actually had feelings for him. | 他还以为汉娜对他有真感情 |
[08:05] | And everybody knew all she wanted to do | 而大家都知道她想要的 |
[08:07] | was up her profile on the show. | 是提高在节目中的关注度 |
[08:09] | She was just using him. | 她只是在利用他 |
[08:12] | It was true love. | 那是真爱 |
[08:14] | Hannah and I were in love. | 汉娜和我相爱了 |
[08:16] | Well, we know your wife Penelope and Hannah had a fight. | 我们知道你的妻子佩内洛普和汉娜打了一架 |
[08:19] | Had things been escalating between them lately? | 最近他们之间的战争升级了吗 |
[08:21] | Hannah and I never talked about Penelope. | 汉娜和我从不谈论佩内洛普 |
[08:23] | But you lived with Hannah. | 但是你跟汉娜同居 |
[08:25] | Do you know where she was last night? | 你知道她昨晚去了哪里吗 |
[08:27] | No. | 不 |
[08:28] | She didn’t come home last night | 她昨晚没回家 |
[08:29] | and I didn’t see her all day yesterday. | 我昨天一整天都没见到她 |
[08:30] | Was that unusual? | 那很反常吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I was worried. | 对 我很担心 |
[08:33] | But do you really think penelope could killed her? | 但是你真觉得佩内洛普会杀了她吗 |
[08:36] | Hell, yeah, I wanted to kill her. | 我当然想杀她 |
[08:38] | But with all of America watching? | 但是当着全美人民的面吗 |
[08:39] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你以为我有多蠢 |
[08:41] | What about the fingernail? | 那指甲是怎么回事 |
[08:44] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[08:46] | Hannah and I did have a little dustup. | 汉娜跟我确实有些争执 |
[08:49] | But not the night that she was killed. | 但不是在她被害当晚 |
[08:51] | It was the night before. | 是前一晚 |
[08:53] | Okay, so what was the nature of this dustup? | 那次争执的内容是什么 |
[08:56] | We were filming confessionals. | 我们在拍摄忏悔场面 |
[08:58] | Hannah waited for me outside the studio, | 汉娜在摄影棚外等我 |
[09:00] | said she wanted to talk. | 说她想谈一谈 |
[09:01] | – About what? – Margo. | -关于什么 -玛格 |
[09:04] | Margo hired Hannah after I fired her ass. | 我炒掉汉娜之后玛格雇佣了她 |
[09:07] | And no surprise, | 不出意料 |
[09:09] | Hannah and Margo were having trouble at work. | 汉娜和玛格在工作上出现了问题 |
[09:11] | And crazy as it sounds, | 尽管听起来很疯狂 |
[09:12] | that bitch wanted me to rehire her. | 那个贱人希望我重新雇佣她 |
[09:15] | Do you actually expect me to believe | 你真以为我会相信 |
[09:17] | that she asked you for her job back | 她毁了你的婚姻 |
[09:19] | after she ruined your marriage? | 却又来求你再雇她吗 |
[09:20] | Why do you think I lost it? | 你以为我为什么会失控 |
[09:22] | I yanked her hair and broke my nail. | 我扯了她的头发 弄坏了指甲 |
[09:25] | But that was it. | 但仅此而已 |
[09:26] | She broke free, took off, | 她挣脱走人了 |
[09:28] | and that was the last I saw of Hannah. | 那是我最后一次见到汉娜 |
[09:29] | And I suppose you won’t mind me asking | 你不介意我问下昨晚 |
[09:31] | where you were between 10:15 and 11:15 last night? | 10点15至11点15你在哪里吧 |
[09:36] | Okay, so the kickboxing teacher at Noho gym | 诺合体育馆的跆拳道老师 |
[09:39] | confirms that Penelope was “sweating her ass off” | 证实佩内洛普十点到十一点 |
[09:41] | downtown in a class from 10:00 till 11:00. | 在市区一个教学班”挥汗如雨” |
[09:45] | So whoever killed Hannah, | 所以杀害汉娜的凶手 |
[09:47] | it wasn’t Penelope Foster. | 并非佩内洛普·福斯特 |
[09:48] | Okay, then. Where are we on the murder weapon? | 那好吧 凶器查得怎么样 |
[09:52] | You know what? There’s no fingerprints. | 没有指纹 |
[09:53] | But they did find antimony oxide | 不过他们在刀柄上 |
[09:55] | on the knife’s handle. | 找到了氧化锑 |
[09:57] | A fire retardant if memory serves. | 没记错的话 这是阻燃剂 |
[09:59] | And also, based on the wound, | 从伤口情况看来 |
[10:00] | it looks like the knife was new or had never been used. | 这把刀应该是新的 或者从没使用过 |
[10:03] | Hey, guys. Check this out. | 伙计们 来看这个 |
[10:04] | A fan took this and posted it | 一个粉丝拍了这张照片 |
[10:06] | to a “Wives of Wall Street” fan site | 然后传到《华尔街之妻》粉丝网上 |
[10:08] | The night of the murder. | 是案发当晚 |
[10:09] | That’s Hannah. | 这是汉娜 |
[10:10] | Yeah, and it was time stamped. | 照片有时间戳 |
[10:11] | This is 20 minutes before she was killed. | 这是她被害前二十分钟拍的 |
[10:13] | 20 minutes? | 二十分钟 |
[10:14] | So that building must have something to do with the murder. | 这栋楼一定和她的凶杀案有关系 |
[10:15] | Uh, any idea where it is? | 知道在哪吗 |
[10:16] | The photo wasn’t geotagged, | 照片没有位置信息 |
[10:17] | but you can see part of the building’s number ends in 46. | 但能看到这栋楼的门牌号以46结尾 |
[10:20] | And I can tell you who lives here. | 我知道谁住这里 |
[10:22] | I know this building. | 我认识这栋楼 |
[10:24] | It’s from the show. | 是真人秀里的 |
[10:26] | This is Margo’s place, somewhere on the upper west. | 这是玛格家 在上西区某处 |
[10:28] | South of 83rd. | 83街以南 |
[10:29] | Wait. That means Margo lives right around the corner | 等等 也就是说玛格就住在汉娜 |
[10:32] | from where Hannah was killed. | 死亡现场不远处 |
[10:37] | My mom’s just wrapping up a call, | 我妈妈在打电话 |
[10:39] | but she’ll be right out, as soon as s– | 她马上就出来 等她 |
[10:41] | I will talk to you later. Here I am. | 我回头再跟你说 我来了 |
[10:44] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[10:45] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:46] | Uh, we just needed to go over | 我们就是想理清 |
[10:47] | the last 24 hours of Hannah’s life. | 汉娜死前24小时都做了些什么 |
[10:51] | And we were wondering, | 我们想知道 |
[10:52] | when was it that you last saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[10:53] | She came by around 10:00 last night for a few minutes. Why? | 她昨晚十点过来待了几分钟 怎么了 |
[10:57] | Because she was killed around the corner from here just after leaving. | 她走后 就在离这里不远处被杀了 |
[11:02] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[11:02] | Yes, yes, it is. | 的确 |
[11:04] | Um, would you mind telling us why she came by? | 介意告诉我们她来干什么吗 |
[11:07] | To apologize. | 道歉 |
[11:08] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[11:13] | After Penelope fired Hannah for the affair, | 佩内洛普因为外遇的事炒了汉娜之后 |
[11:16] | I hired her to develop a clothing line | 我聘请她和我儿子斯通一起 |
[11:19] | with my son Stone. | 发展一个服装系列 |
[11:21] | I heard she had talent and… | 我听说她很有天赋 |
[11:24] | It wouldn’t hurt to get some screen time. | 能多争取些上镜机会也不错 |
[11:26] | Bob and Hannah’s affair has been | 鲍勃和汉娜的外遇事件 |
[11:28] | the big story arc these past few months. | 过去几个月一直被大肆报道 |
[11:31] | Three days ago, she was supposed to come by | 三天前 她本该过来 |
[11:33] | and present her ideas. | 介绍她的理念 |
[11:35] | The “Wives of Wall Street” cameras | 《华尔街之妻》的团队 |
[11:37] | were here and ready to roll, | 都过来准备拍摄了 |
[11:39] | and Hannah’s a no-show. | 汉娜却没有出现 |
[11:41] | Did she say why? | 她解释原因了吗 |
[11:42] | No. | 没有 |
[11:42] | If it was anyone else, I would fire her. | 要是别人的话 我早开除了 |
[11:46] | But it didn’t hurt that you got a little more screen time. | 但能多争取些上镜机会也不错 |
[11:48] | I know that’s crass, | 我知道这很俗 |
[11:51] | but that’s how this works. | 可这行就是这样的 |
[11:52] | When she came that night, | 汉娜那晚过来 |
[11:54] | Hannah only said she was sorry | 只说自己很抱歉 |
[11:55] | and promised to recommit to her job. | 并且答应会好好工作 |
[11:58] | Did she tell you where she was going afterwards? | 她说接着要去哪了吗 |
[12:00] | No. I-I assumed that… | 没有 我以为 |
[12:03] | she was going home. | 她会回家的 |
[12:04] | And what did you do when she left? | 她走后你做什么了 |
[12:06] | I jumped on a conference call with my entertainment attorney | 我跟我的娱乐律师电话会议 |
[12:09] | to discuss Stone and Ashley’s spin-off. | 讨论斯通和阿什莉的资产分配 |
[12:13] | So phone records confirm that Margo made | 电话记录证实玛格确实 |
[12:15] | a 56-minute phone call to her entertainment lawyer | 在10点23分用她的固定电话给她的娱乐律师 |
[12:18] | at 10:23 from her landline at the apartment. | 打了一通长达56分钟的电话 |
[12:22] | You know, the truth is anyone who subscribes | 其实任何订阅 |
[12:23] | to the “Wives of Wall Street” web site | 《华尔街之妻》网站的人 |
[12:25] | would’ve know that Hannah was at Margo’s building from that photo. | 都能从照片看出汉娜在玛格家 |
[12:28] | They send out text alerts any time there’s a new post. | 有新东西发布 网站会发短信提醒你 |
[12:30] | And they have hundreds of thousands of subscribers. | 有几十万人订阅了这网站 |
[12:32] | Hey. I got a little mystery here. | 我这儿有个神秘事件 |
[12:34] | You mean besides your Valentine’s Day plans? | 你是说除了你的情人节计划吗 |
[12:37] | Hannah’s financials. | 汉娜的财政状况 |
[12:39] | For the past two months, | 过去两个月 |
[12:40] | she’s been making weekly cash deposits of 5 grand. | 她每周都会存五千美元现金 |
[12:42] | Now I checked with her family, everyone on the show. | 我问过她的家人 还有真人秀里的人 |
[12:44] | No one knows where it’s coming from. | 都不知道钱是哪来的 |
[12:45] | I take it she didn’t make it selling girl scout cookies. | 应该不是卖女童子军饼干赚来的吧 |
[12:48] | Well, maybe it has something to do with where she was | 也许跟她没去向玛格介绍 |
[12:49] | when she missed the pitch meeting with Margo on her fashion line. | 服装系列的理念那天去的地方有关 |
[12:53] | Credit card charge puts her at a dive bar | 信用卡记录显示当时她在布鲁克林 |
[12:55] | in Brooklyn called the Last Stop. | 一家叫最后一站的酒吧 |
[12:57] | A dive bar? What was she doing there | 酒吧 她为什么去那里 |
[12:59] | instead of at the most important meeting of her life? | 而不是出席她人生中最重要的一次会议 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. The bartender said she was having | 不清楚 酒保说她和某个男人 |
[13:02] | a pretty heated discussion with some dude, | 聊得热火朝天 |
[13:05] | so I got the bartender sitting down with a sketch artist. | 于是我请酒保来帮素描师给那个人画像 |
[13:07] | See if we can figure out who he is. | 看我们能否查出是谁 |
[13:11] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:12] | I had to run home and, uh… | 我得回家… |
[13:14] | Cock-a-doodle-doo? | 造人 |
[13:16] | That’s good. | 说得好 |
[13:17] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[13:18] | Tomorrow’s going to be the least romantic Valentine’s Day ever. | 明天将会是有史以来最不浪漫的情人节 |
[13:21] | Oh, thank you. | 谢了 |
[13:22] | So I had tech look into Hannah’s last 24 hours, | 我让技术人员查了汉娜死前的24小时 |
[13:26] | after her fight with Penelope | 就是和佩内洛普吵架之后 |
[13:27] | and before showing up at Margo’s. | 去玛格家之前的活动 |
[13:29] | And did they find anything useful? | 有什么有用的线索吗 |
[13:30] | They didn’t find anything at all. | 完全没有 |
[13:31] | She didn’t make any calls, | 她没打电话 |
[13:32] | didn’t answer any calls, sent no texts. | 没接电话 没发短信 |
[13:35] | She didn’t even log on to her e-mail | 甚至没有登录电邮 |
[13:36] | or any other online accounts. | 或其他在线账号 |
[13:37] | No digital fingerprint whatsoever. | 完全没有使用电子设备的痕迹 |
[13:39] | Well, it’s like she disappeared. | 就好像凭空消失了一样 |
[13:40] | Why would she go radio silent for 24 hours? | 她怎么会24小时不用电子设备呢 |
[13:43] | And where the hell was she? | 她到底上哪去了 |
[13:44] | I’ll tell you where she was– | 我来告诉你们她上哪去了 |
[13:47] | Madagascar. | 马达加斯加 |
[13:48] | As in the country | 就是位于非洲 |
[13:49] | off the southeastern coast of Africa, | 东南海岸的那个国家 |
[13:51] | made famous by the adorable animated film? | 因有爱动画电影而出名的那个 |
[13:53] | Yep. The material I found underneath her fingernails– | 没错 我在她指甲里找到的物质 |
[13:56] | not skin from an attacker. | 不是凶手的皮肤组织 |
[13:58] | It’s alluaudia. | 而是亚龙木 |
[13:59] | And what is alluaudia? | 亚龙木是什么 |
[14:00] | A rare spiny plant | 一种珍稀多刺的植物 |
[14:02] | cultivated primarily in Madagascar. | 主要生长于马达加斯加 |
[14:05] | So how did it get under her fingernails? | 那又是怎么跑到她指甲里去的 |
[14:07] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[14:08] | As for her defensive wounds, | 至于她的自卫伤 |
[14:10] | they were not sustained at the time of murder. | 不是临死前留下的 |
[14:12] | They’re from 24 hours prior. | 而是24小时之前 |
[14:14] | That’s about the time that she went off the grid, | 那差不多是她消失的那段时间 |
[14:16] | which means there’s gotta be a connection. | 两者之间一定有联系 |
[14:18] | Oh, I think there is. | 必须有 |
[14:20] | Remember this abrasion? | 记得这个擦伤吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[14:23] | Well, I figured out what caused it. | 我知道这是怎么搞的了 |
[14:26] | Her diamond tennis bracelet. | 她的钻石手链 |
[14:28] | But wasn’t that… | 但是那个不是戴在 |
[14:30] | on her right wrist? | 右手吗 |
[14:31] | Good memory. | 好记性 |
[14:32] | So her wrists were tied together. | 所以说她的手是被绑在一起了 |
[14:34] | Tight and for several hours. | 紧紧地绑了好几个小时 |
[14:36] | Now it’s making sense– | 这就说得通了 |
[14:37] | wearing the same clothes overnight… | 第二天还穿着一样的衣服 |
[14:39] | The radio silence… | 消失的一整天 |
[14:40] | And the defensive wounds 24 hours prior to death. | 自卫伤口是在死亡前24小时造成的 |
[14:43] | Hannah was held hostage. | 汉娜是被绑架了 |
[14:50] | If Hannah was being held hostage, | 如果她被绑架了 |
[14:52] | then why didn’t she report it? | 她怎么没报案呢 |
[14:53] | And how did she get magically transported to Madagascar? | 她又是怎么神奇地跑到马达加斯加去了 |
[14:56] | And why would she go afterwards to Margo’s to apologize for missing work? | 她为什么要去玛格那为旷工而道歉 |
[14:59] | It has to have something to do with those $5,000 payments | 一定和那些五千块的存款 |
[15:03] | and that meeting with that mystery man at the bar in Brooklyn. | 和在布鲁克林酒吧与神秘男人会面有关 |
[15:07] | It all seems so random. | 看起来毫无关联 |
[15:08] | I mean, I know by the end of this, | 我知道在最后 |
[15:10] | all of these clues will fit together beautifully in a murderous mosaic. | 这些线索都会完美地凶残地联系在一起 |
[15:13] | But… how? | 但是怎么联系上的呢 |
[15:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:18] | Is this your Valentine’s Day gift to me, | 这是你送我的情人节礼物吗 |
[15:21] | a complex mystery where nothing makes sense? | 一桩毫无头绪的复杂而神秘的案子 |
[15:23] | You know me so well. | 你真是太了解我了 |
[15:25] | Um, I hate to interrupt your little, uh, love connection. | 我真不想打扰你们的爱的交流 |
[15:29] | but I checked traffic cameras. | 不过我查了交通摄像头 |
[15:31] | I found footage of Hannah arriving at Margo’s building in a taxi. | 找到汉娜打车到玛格家的录像 |
[15:34] | I got the medallion. | 记下出租车牌照 |
[15:35] | I talked to the cabbie, whose log showed | 联系了司机 他的记录显示 |
[15:36] | that the he picked up Hannah at 78th and Lex. | 汉娜是在78大道和莱克星敦街交界处上车的 |
[15:38] | Did he say where she was coming from– | 他说了她是从哪出来的吗 |
[15:40] | Building, store? | 是家里 还是店里 |
[15:41] | He didn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[15:41] | He said that she was standing on the corner when she flagged him down. | 他说她招手让他停车时就站在街角 |
[15:43] | Well, then she could’ve come from anywhere. | 她可能是从任何地方出来 |
[15:45] | There’s no way we can narrow that down, bro. | 我们没办法缩小这个范围 |
[15:47] | Maybe there is. | 也许有办法哦 |
[15:48] | I spoke to a regulator at the department of agriculture. | 我找到一个农业部的负责人 |
[15:51] | It seems Alluaudia is used in green sustainable architecture | 亚龙木多用于绿色可持续型建筑 |
[15:55] | in rugs, flooring, wallpaper, | 毯子 地板和壁纸什么的 |
[15:58] | possibly from a building nearby. | 可能就是那附近的哪栋建筑 |
[15:59] | Espo, you get uniforms to canvass the area | 埃斯波 你带警员去排查 |
[16:01] | around 78th and Lex | 78大道和莱克星敦街附近 |
[16:03] | and see if there’s any green sustainable buildings | 看看有没有绿色可持续型建筑 |
[16:05] | that might use that allu– whatever the plant is. | 用到亚什么的树 |
[16:08] | As you wish. | 好的 |
[16:09] | Captain Gates, | 盖茨警监 |
[16:10] | participating in the case, engaging in idle speculation– | 参与案子 忙于不着边际的推测 |
[16:13] | we are not so different, you and I. | 我们挺像的嘛 你和我 |
[16:17] | There’s… there’s a difference. | 有一些不同 |
[16:19] | We’re different. | 我们不一样 |
[16:20] | You know, this could actually be our big break, | 知道吗 这可能会是重要突破点 |
[16:23] | only we may not have gotten to it | 如果我没在那张照片上 |
[16:25] | if I hadn’t recognized Margo’s building in that photo, | 认出玛格的住处 也许就发现不了 |
[16:29] | which is why I think each of you | 所以我觉得你们每个人 |
[16:30] | should watch some “Wives of Wall Street” episodes tonight– | 今晚都应该看看《华尔街之妻》 |
[16:34] | for the good of the case. | 为了案子 |
[16:39] | So… would you like to come over for a little viewing party? | 想去我家一起看吗 |
[16:42] | So you can badger me about what I’m getting you for Valentine’s Day? | 好给你机会缠着我问情人节礼物吗 |
[16:45] | No, thanks. I think I will pass. | 不了 我还是不去了 |
[16:47] | Okay, but I’m warning you, | 不过我要警告你 |
[16:49] | I’m kind of competitive when it comes to giving gifts. | 我对送礼挺好胜的 |
[16:50] | Don’t feel bad if yours isn’t as good as mine. | 如果你的礼物没我的好 别伤心 |
[16:52] | What if it’s better? | 如果比你的好呢 |
[16:54] | Better? | 比我的好 |
[16:56] | How could it possibly be better? | 怎么可能会比我好 |
[16:57] | Oh, I guess it just depends on what you got me. | 取决于你会送我什么 |
[17:02] | Oh, Richard. These are breathtaking. | 理查德 这简直太美了 |
[17:05] | Beckett is going to love them, Dad. | 贝克特肯定会喜欢的 老爸 |
[17:07] | Right? | 是吧 |
[17:08] | She’ll have a tough time competing with that. | 想要和这个比 她可要费点心思啊 |
[17:10] | One of the perils of dating a gift ninja. | 这就是和礼物忍者谈恋爱的苦恼啊 |
[17:12] | Ooh, you want to be a real ninja? | 想成为真正的忍者吗 |
[17:14] | You just slip these into her coat pocket when she’s not looking. | 只要趁她不注意时放进她大衣口袋 |
[17:17] | Mother, I like that idea. The element of surprise. | 妈妈 我喜欢这个主意 出其不意 |
[17:20] | The ninja way. | 忍者的手法 |
[17:22] | What about you, Alexis? Any plans with Max? | 你呢 阿丽克西斯 和麦克斯约好了吗 |
[17:24] | Uh, we’re just going to study together. | 我们准备一起学习就好了 |
[17:26] | Doesn’t sound very special. | 听起来和平时没什么两样 |
[17:27] | Well, I think we’ll mostly just study each other’s eyes. | 我想大多数时间会研究对方的眼睛 |
[17:31] | And you, mother, any special plans? | 你呢 妈妈 有什么安排吗 |
[17:33] | We’re gonna do dramatic readings of “Love letters” at my studio. | 我们准备在我工作室演读《情书》 |
[17:36] | Oh, well, that’s nice. | 很好啊 |
[17:38] | And speaking of drama, would anyone like to join me | 说起戏剧 有人想和我一起看 |
[17:40] | for a screening of “Wives of Wall Street,” | 《华尔街之妻》吗 |
[17:42] | Popcorn included? | 还有爆米花 |
[17:43] | 2-hour lunches are not acceptable, Hannah. | 怎么能吃两个小时的午饭 汉娜 |
[17:47] | We’re running a business here. | 我们这可是做生意 |
[17:49] | I wasn’t at lunch. I was getting fabric samples. | 我没去吃饭 是去拿面料样品了 |
[17:51] | That is no excuse for being late. | 那也不是迟到的理由 |
[17:53] | You are not in Kansas anymore, Toto… | 你可不是还在堪萨斯了 托托 |
[17:56] | Shoot me now. | 给我一枪吧 |
[17:57] | Boy, I wish I’d had these reality shows in my day. | 天呐 真希望我那时有这种真人秀 |
[17:59] | No script, overacting, | 没剧本 表演夸张 |
[18:01] | screaming at everybody– what a gig. | 可以对别人乱吼 多好的演出啊 |
[18:03] | Now I have written new promo copy. | 我新写了一份广告 |
[18:09] | So what’s going on between you two? | 你们两个怎么了 |
[18:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:13] | You’re sleeping with her, aren’t you, Bob? | 你上了她 不是吗 鲍勃 |
[18:16] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[18:17] | Don’t lie to me. | 别跟我撒谎 |
[18:19] | You’re screwing Hannah! Admit it. | 你在搞她 承认吧 |
[18:22] | Admit it! | 承认啊 |
[18:24] | Yes! All right? | 对 行了吧 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:28] | He chose me, Penelope. Deal with it. | 他选择了我 佩内洛普 接受现实吧 |
[18:32] | You come near me again, | 再让我看见你一次 |
[18:34] | and I will rip your throat out. | 我就扯断你的喉咙 |
[18:36] | Coming up next week– Margo’s son Stone, | 下周预告 玛格的儿子 斯通 |
[18:38] | who’s learning the family business from mom, | 在跟他妈妈学习管理家族生意 |
[18:40] | and Colette’s daughter Ashley, | 和柯莱特的女儿阿什莉 |
[18:41] | budding ceramic entrepreneur, | 一名新兴的陶瓷企业家 |
[18:42] | get engaged. | 要订婚了 |
[18:43] | Strap in as their moms get busy | 敬请关注 他们的妈妈 |
[18:45] | planning their fairy-tale wedding. | 准备他们童话般的婚礼 |
[18:47] | Coming up next– the “Shark pool” | 接下来请看”鲨鱼池” |
[18:49] | with bad-boy billionaire Mike Chilean. | 主持人 亿万富翁 麦克·齐里恩 |
[18:52] | You’re funded! | 你得到资助了 |
[18:53] | Oh, my God, dad. | 天啊 爸爸 |
[18:56] | You’re still watching? | 你还在看啊 |
[18:59] | I… | 我 |
[19:01] | I can’t feel my butt. | 屁股都麻了 |
[19:03] | That’s exactly what I mean. | 我说的就是这个意思 |
[19:05] | Hannah didn’t stand a chance. | 汉娜根本就没有机会 |
[19:07] | I mean, she’s a small-town, naive young woman. | 她是个小地方来的天真的女人 |
[19:09] | She was chum to piranhas. | 她是在与虎为伴 |
[19:11] | Yeah, but look what she did to Bob. | 但是看她对付鲍勃的手段 |
[19:13] | Okay, okay, | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:14] | Do you really think that she played him, | 你真的觉得她在耍他吗 |
[19:16] | that Penelope was right about that? | 是佩内洛普说的那样吗 |
[19:17] | Oh, that girl was smarter than anybody gave her credit for. | 那姑娘可比别人想的聪明得多 |
[19:20] | You know what? I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说的没错 |
[19:22] | What about you, detective? | 你呢 探长 |
[19:23] | Did you watch “Wives of Wall Street” last night? | 昨晚你有没有看《华尔街之妻》 |
[19:25] | I watched an episode. | 看了一集 |
[19:27] | Just one episode? | 才一集 |
[19:28] | That’s like eating one potato chip. | 简直就像只吃一片薯片 |
[19:30] | I usually just eat one potato chip. | 我一般只吃一片薯片 |
[19:32] | So what’s the status on the canvass, detective? | 现在调查进展到哪里了 探长 |
[19:34] | Uh, uniforms are still making their way | 警方仍在上东区 |
[19:36] | through every building that uses any trace of alluaudia | 每一栋有亚龙木踪影的大楼 |
[19:38] | on the upper east side, | 进行调查 |
[19:39] | so nothing yet. | 还没有发现 |
[19:41] | Yo. You guys aren’t gonna believe this. | 你们肯定不会相信 |
[19:43] | The sketch of the guy that Hannah met | 我刚拿到与汉娜 |
[19:45] | in Brooklyn out at that little restaurant just came in. | 在布鲁克林的小餐馆相见的男子画像 |
[19:48] | Was anyone at the bar able to I.D. him? | 餐馆有没有人能认出他的身份 |
[19:50] | They didn’t need to. | 不需要他们来认 |
[19:52] | That’s Mike Chilean. | 那是麦克·齐里恩 |
[19:53] | The crazy billionaire? | 那个疯狂的亿万富翁吗 |
[19:54] | And the entrepreneur host of the financial channel’s | 还是财经频道另一档热播真人秀 |
[19:56] | other hit reality TV show– the “Shark Pool.” | 《鲨鱼池》的企业家主持人 |
[19:59] | So why would Hannah ditch her shot | 汉娜为什么会放弃 |
[20:01] | to pitch Margo a clothing line | 玛格的服装介绍会 |
[20:03] | to meet with Chilean at a seedy bar in Brooklyn? | 去一家布鲁克林的小破餐馆见齐里恩 |
[20:06] | Meeting at that dump was her idea. | 在那个破地方见面是她的主意 |
[20:08] | Me, I’m more of a Le Cirque guy. | 我个人比较喜欢马戏团餐厅 |
[20:11] | But she said she needed privacy. | 不过她说要去人不多的地方 |
[20:13] | For what? | 干什么 |
[20:14] | We met last month at a financial channel party. | 我们是在上个月的财经频道聚会上认识的 |
[20:17] | She was… | 她 |
[20:18] | cute and young. | 漂亮又年轻 |
[20:20] | Then a few days ago, | 然后几天前 |
[20:21] | she calls me out of the blue and asked to meet. | 她突然给我打电话 要求见面 |
[20:24] | So it was a date? | 这么说是约会吗 |
[20:25] | That’s what I thought, yes. | 我原本也是这么想的 |
[20:27] | But when I get there… | 可等我到了那儿 |
[20:30] | she goes all “Shark Pool” on me. | 她摆出了一幅《鲨鱼池》参加者姿态 |
[20:32] | Starts pitching her idea | 开始向我介绍她的创业点子 |
[20:34] | for a vegan, organic, hipster clothing line. | 如何打造一个环保有机且时髦的服装品牌 |
[20:37] | Wait. She asked you to fund her clothing line? | 等下 她想让你投资她的服装品牌 |
[20:40] | Margo Gower was set to back it on the show. | 玛格·戈尔本来要在节目上为服装做宣传的 |
[20:43] | Well, that was the weird part. | 奇怪就奇怪在这里 |
[20:45] | I was ready to offer her financing. | 我本来决定要投资 |
[20:47] | Her name recognition from the show | 她在节目里攒下的人气 |
[20:49] | almost guarantees a profit. | 几乎能够保证收益 |
[20:51] | But then she says, | 可她又说 |
[20:53] | “What if I were to leave the show? | 如果我辞演呢 |
[20:54] | Would that make a difference?” | 这会影响你的决定吗 |
[20:56] | – She told you that she might leave the show? – Yep. | -她告诉你她可能会辞演 -对 |
[20:59] | So I said, | 然后我说 |
[21:00] | “Yes, sweetie, that would make a big difference.” | 亲爱的 这会大大影响我的决定 |
[21:04] | Without the show, her brand isn’t worth jack. | 没了节目 她的品牌分文不值 |
[21:11] | Why would Hannah suddenly want to leave the show | 为什么汉娜在即将得到 |
[21:12] | after everything she ever dreamed of | 梦想的一切之后 |
[21:14] | started happening for her? | 会想要辞演 |
[21:15] | Well, whatever was going on, she clearly wanted… | 不管发生了什么事 她显然都不想 |
[21:17] | to keep it under wraps. | 让其公之于众 |
[21:23] | Uniforms just got a hit on the canvass | 巡警在调查中有新发现 |
[21:25] | from a pretzel vendor who saw Hannah | 一个卖卷饼的看到汉娜 |
[21:27] | walk into a nearby building | 走进附近一栋大楼 |
[21:29] | right in our abduction time frame. | 时间点就在绑架发生的时间范围内 |
[21:31] | Records show | 记录显示那栋大楼 |
[21:32] | it’s L.E.E.D. certified green construction. | 是经过美国绿色建筑协会认证的建筑 |
[21:34] | Any evidence of alluaudia in the building? | 那栋大楼有亚龙木成分吗 |
[21:35] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[21:36] | It’s in the wallpaper. | 墙纸里有 |
[21:37] | She was held hostage someplace in that building. | 她应该就在那栋楼里的某处被绑架过 |
[21:40] | Find out where. | 找到这个地方 |
[21:41] | Castle, let’s go. | 卡塞尔 我们走 |
[21:42] | On my way. | 这就走 |
[21:45] | Oh, you got the wrong blazer there. | 你穿错西装了 |
[21:46] | No, I don’t. Let’s go. | 没有 我们走 |
[21:53] | Is everything all right, Mr. Castle? | 有事吗 卡塞尔先生 |
[21:58] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[21:59] | Come on. | 快 |
[22:03] | Yeah, that’s definitely her. | 没错 就是她 |
[22:04] | Have you ever seen her in the building before? | 你以前在这栋楼里见过她吗 |
[22:06] | Uh, no. It was just the one time the other night. | 不 只在那天晚上见过一次 |
[22:08] | I was doing rounds when I saw her go into 29-J. | 当时我在巡楼 看到她往29J走了 |
[22:10] | And who owns 29-J? | 29J的户主是谁 |
[22:12] | Ocean Terrace Holdings. It’s a corporation. | 海洋平台控股公司 |
[22:14] | Is there a name listed on it? | 旗下有没有注册人名 |
[22:15] | Uh, no. A lot of people buy units | 没有 现在有很多人都用 |
[22:17] | under corporate names for privacy, so… | 公司的名字进行租赁 以保护隐私 |
[22:19] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Do you hear that? | 等等 你们听到了吗 |
[22:22] | Sounds like someone pounding on a wall. | 好像有人在捶墙 |
[22:41] | Penelope? | 佩内洛普 |
[22:45] | And Bob?! | 鲍勃 |
[22:47] | You two are back toge– | 你们俩又合 |
[22:49] | Spoiler alert. | 提示 有剧透 |
[22:58] | Bob and Penelope together? | 鲍勃和佩内洛普在一起 |
[23:00] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[23:01] | I know, right? | 就是说嘛 |
[23:03] | Neither of them is talking about Hannah. | 他俩对汉娜闭口不谈 |
[23:06] | Well, clearly they have a lot more to hide | 显然他俩除了滚床单之外 |
[23:07] | than the fact that they were sleeping together. | 还有别的事情瞒着我们 |
[23:10] | Well, this is a plot twist I didn’t see coming. | 这个故事转折点我可没猜到 |
[23:12] | Hey, so I did some digging on the apartment. | 我查了一下那栋公寓 |
[23:15] | Ocean Terrance Holdings, it’s a shell company | 海洋平台控股 是鲍勃的一个 |
[23:18] | owned by Bob. | 空壳公司 |
[23:19] | The lease began just after he and Hannah started their affair. | 是在他跟汉娜有外遇之后租下的 |
[23:22] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[23:23] | When Bob left Penelope, | 鲍勃离开佩内洛普之后 |
[23:25] | he moved into the Thompson Hotel with Hannah. | 他跟汉娜住进了汤姆森酒店 |
[23:28] | So why would he lease another apartment? | 为什么还要租一个公寓 |
[23:32] | I looked into Penelope’s financials. | 我查了佩内洛普的财产情况 |
[23:33] | Remember those $5,000 payments that Hannah got? | 还记得汉娜每周五千块的收入吧 |
[23:36] | They line up exactly with withdrawals that Penelope made | 这与佩内洛普从支票账户上 |
[23:38] | from her checking account. | 支付的数额一样 |
[23:39] | Penelope was paying hannah? | 付钱给汉娜的人是佩内洛普 |
[23:42] | Wh-why would she do that? | 为什么 |
[23:45] | There’s no way to know unless we get her to talk. | 除非她开口 否则我们没辙了 |
[23:47] | I’m s–I’m sorry. Have you seen the show? | 不好意思 你没看节目吗 |
[23:49] | Penelope is the strong one. | 佩内洛普是强势的那一方 |
[23:51] | If anyone’s gonna talk… | 想要知道实情 |
[23:53] | it’s Bob. | 得问鲍勃 |
[23:54] | But he’s not. | 可他也不说 |
[23:55] | And my guess is, he’s afraid of Penelope. | 我猜他定是害怕佩内洛普 |
[23:57] | Well, then perhaps it’s time | 看来是时候 |
[23:58] | to tear a page from Penelope’s play book. | 按照佩内洛普的招数出手了 |
[24:03] | Oh, come on. You guys aren’t actually– | 拜托 你们不会是让我 |
[24:05] | Couldn’t hurt. | 又不会少块肉 |
[24:13] | I told you, I have nothing to– | 我都告诉你们 我没什么好 |
[24:15] | Did I say you could talk? | 我说你可以讲话了吗 |
[24:17] | Did someone give you permission to open your sorry little mouth? | 谁告诉你 你可以张开那张破嘴了 |
[24:20] | No! | 没人 |
[24:21] | So sit down, shut up, and listen. | 给我坐好 闭嘴 好好听着 |
[24:26] | We know that apartment’s yours, Bob. | 我们知道公寓是你的 鲍勃 |
[24:29] | We know that Hannah was held hostage there, | 我们知道汉娜曾经被困在那里 |
[24:32] | which means… | 也就是说 |
[24:34] | I can nail you for kidnapping. | 我可以用绑架罪名起诉你 |
[24:36] | That’s 20 years, easy. | 那足以让你蹲起码20年大牢 |
[24:38] | – What? No. I– – But you know what? I’m not gonna stop there. | -什么 不 我 -可我不会就此罢休 |
[24:40] | I am going to fry you for murder. | 我要让你背上谋杀的罪名 |
[24:43] | Wait. Me? I-I didn’t kill her. | 等等 我 我没杀她 |
[24:46] | Don’t lie to me! | 不许说谎 |
[24:48] | You locked her up. | 你绑了她 |
[24:49] | You held her hostage. | 扣押她 |
[24:50] | Who does that to someone that they love, | 有谁会对自己爱的人做这样的事 |
[24:52] | you lying sack of… | 你这个满口谎言的… |
[24:58] | We weren’t in love, okay?! | 我们没有相爱 好吧 |
[24:59] | It was a lie. The whole thing was a lie. | 这是个谎言 这件事都是 |
[25:01] | There was no relationship. | 我们没有交往过 |
[25:03] | Hannah and I were never even together. | 汉娜跟我从来没有交往过 |
[25:05] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:06] | We only did it for the ratings. | 我们为了收视率才那么说的 |
[25:08] | The ratings? | 收视率 |
[25:09] | Ashley and Stone’s engagement | 阿什莉和斯通的订婚 |
[25:11] | was sucking up all the attention on the show. | 吸引了所有人的注意 |
[25:13] | Penelope’s screen time was dropping, | 佩内洛普的上镜时间在减少 |
[25:15] | which was killing her clothing sales. | 这使她的服装销量锐减 |
[25:17] | She was out of her mind. | 她快疯了 |
[25:19] | So we came up with a plan. | 于是我们想出了一个计划 |
[25:22] | Hannah was reluctant at first, | 汉娜一开始不太情愿 |
[25:23] | but Penelope can be pretty persuasive. | 佩内洛普很有说服力 |
[25:26] | So the $5,000 that Penelope was paying Hannah, | 所以佩内洛普付给汉娜的五千美金 |
[25:29] | that was to fake a relationship? | 是为了伪造你们的关系 |
[25:32] | We never intended for it to end like this. | 我们也没想到会这样 |
[25:38] | What happened, Bob? | 发生了什么 鲍勃 |
[25:40] | The other night, | 那天晚上 |
[25:41] | after taping her confessional, | 录完她的自白 |
[25:43] | Hannah said she needed to talk. | 汉娜说她想谈谈 |
[25:44] | Well, the three of us couldn’t be seen together, | 但是不能让其他人看见我们三个在一起 |
[25:46] | so we met at the apartment. | 所以我们就约在了公寓 |
[25:48] | She told us she couldn’t bear | 她告诉我们 |
[25:50] | everyone thinking she was this home wrecker. | 她不想再让别人认为她是第三者 |
[25:51] | She couldn’t go on living a lie. | 她不能继续撒谎 |
[25:53] | Yeah, she said she was gonna go public, | 她说她要公开 |
[25:55] | reveal the affair had been faked all along. | 揭露这段婚外情都是假的 |
[25:58] | That’s a pretty big bombshell. How’d you guys take it? | 这可是令人震惊的消息 你们做了什么 |
[26:00] | How’d we take it? We panicked. | 我们慌了神 |
[26:02] | If we let her go through with it, | 如果我们让她那么做 |
[26:03] | it would blow up the show. | 会毁了这部秀的 |
[26:04] | We’d lose all creditability. | 没人会再相信我们 |
[26:05] | No one would buy Penelope’s clothes anymore. | 也再没有人会买佩内洛普的衣服了 |
[26:07] | Plus, we’d be in breach of contract | 再说 我们违反了合同 |
[26:09] | and the show could sue us for every cent we had. | 节目可以指控我们赔偿到倾家荡产 |
[26:11] | Our whole lives would be ruined. | 我们的生活都会被毁了 |
[26:13] | So then you guys tied her up. | 所以你们就把她绑了起来 |
[26:14] | We didn’t know what to do. | 我们不知道该怎么做 |
[26:16] | So a whole day went by. | 就这么过了一天 |
[26:17] | We realized we couldn’t hold her forever s– | 我们意识到不可能永远困着她 |
[26:21] | So we made a call. | 所以我们打了个电话 |
[26:23] | So who’d you call? | 打给谁了 |
[26:25] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[26:26] | Who’d you call? | 打给谁了 |
[26:28] | Peter Monroe. | 彼得·门罗 |
[26:30] | The “Wives of Wall Street” producer? | 《华尔街之妻》制作人 |
[26:32] | Yeah, we needed help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[26:33] | It’s his show. He had as much to lose as we did. | 这是他的节目 他和我们一样输不起 |
[26:36] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[26:38] | Everything. | 一切 |
[26:40] | Then he came over and told Penelope and me to leave, | 然后他过来 让我和佩内洛普先走 |
[26:43] | that he would handle Hannah. | 他说他会处理汉娜的事 |
[26:45] | We thought he was just gonna talk some sense into her, | 我们以为他会晓之以情动之以理 |
[26:47] | you know, maybe sweeten her deal. | 也许给她涨工资啥的 |
[26:49] | But the next thing we knew, | 但是接下来我们听到的消息 |
[26:52] | Hannah was dead. | 是汉娜死了 |
[26:59] | I’m so sorry, sir. I tried to stop them. | 抱歉 先生 我已经尽力阻止他们了 |
[27:01] | – Jeff, get outta here. – Right. | -杰夫 出去 -好 |
[27:03] | Mr. Monroe, are you pathologically incapable | 门罗先生 你是不是患有 |
[27:05] | of telling the truth? | 病态说谎症 |
[27:07] | Well, that depends. What’s this about? | 这个要看情况 什么事 |
[27:09] | Your role in Hannah’s murder. | 你在汉娜谋杀案中扮演的角色 |
[27:10] | Whoa. I had nothing to do with her murder. | 她的死跟我一点关系都没有 |
[27:13] | Bob thinks you did. | 鲍勃认为是你做的 |
[27:15] | We know about him calling you from the apartment | 我们知道在汉娜死前 他在公寓 |
[27:17] | about Hannah just before she died. | 给你打电话说明了她的情况 |
[27:18] | Okay, Penelope and Bob called me. | 好吧 佩内洛普和鲍勃打给我了 |
[27:22] | Couple of moron idiots… | 一对傻瓜 |
[27:25] | Taking her hostage like that. | 那样挟持着她 |
[27:26] | So you went over there? | 这么说你去了 |
[27:27] | Of course I went over there. | 我当然去了 |
[27:28] | Hell, I saved her from those two lunatics. | 我从那两个疯子手里救了她 |
[27:31] | I’m the good guy. | 我可是好人 |
[27:32] | You know what I did when I got there? | 你们知道我去做了什么吗 |
[27:33] | I let her go. Water? | 我放她走了 要水吗 |
[27:35] | Please. | 要的 |
[27:36] | Look, if Hannah exposed that your main storyline was faked, | 如果汉娜曝光婚外情是假的 |
[27:38] | your show would go down in flames. | 你的节目就会一落千丈 |
[27:41] | The fans would be outraged. | 粉丝们会大怒 |
[27:42] | Hell, I’m outraged. | 我就很愤怒 |
[27:44] | I was trying to stop her. | 我试着阻止她 |
[27:45] | I offered Hannah more money, her own series, | 我打算给她更多的钱 以她为主角开发新剧 |
[27:47] | anything she wanted | 给她想要的一切 |
[27:49] | to not blow the lid off the show. | 只要她闭上嘴 |
[27:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[27:53] | She was gonna ruin everything. | 她会毁了一切 |
[27:55] | I begged her to stay. | 我求她留下 |
[27:56] | I followed her out and gave her every decent pitch I had. | 我跟着她 提供给她我能给予的一切提议 |
[27:59] | But she wouldn’t deal. | 但是她不同意 |
[28:00] | She got into a taxi, and I never saw her again. | 她坐进出租车 那之后我就没见过她 |
[28:02] | Here’s a better story– | 有个更好的版本 |
[28:04] | You grabbed a knife and you followed her. | 你抓起一把刀 跟着她 |
[28:06] | No, I didn’t. I swear. | 不 我没有 我发誓 |
[28:08] | I went straight to the player’s club, | 我去了玩家俱乐部 |
[28:10] | ordered a couple of cocktails, | 点了几杯鸡尾酒 |
[28:11] | and waited for my world to start to cave in. | 等着我的世界开始崩落 |
[28:15] | But nothing happened. | 但是什么事也没发生 |
[28:18] | Next morning, I found out that she was dead. | 第二天早上 我得知她死了 |
[28:20] | So the manager at the player’s club confirms | 玩家俱乐部的经理证实 |
[28:22] | that Monroe was there from 10:00 p.m. | 门罗从晚上十点直到午夜后 |
[28:24] | till well after midnight. | 都在那里 |
[28:26] | He’s not our guy. | 他不是凶手 |
[28:27] | Which leaves Margo, | 那就只剩玛格了 |
[28:29] | because that’s where Hannah went next, but… | 因为汉娜后来去了那里 但是 |
[28:31] | after being held hostage | 在被挟持那么久之后 |
[28:33] | and demanding to leave the show, | 还提出辞演 |
[28:34] | I doubt she went there to recommit to the job. | 我很怀疑她会重新回去工作 |
[28:38] | Margo had to have been lying to us. | 玛格之前一定骗了我们 |
[28:39] | Margo was lying, all right. | 玛格的确说谎了 |
[28:41] | She told you she buzzed up Hannah that night, right? | 她告诉你们那天晚上她放汉娜进了楼 |
[28:43] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[28:44] | The buzzer on the building connects through her phone. | 那楼里的安保系统连着她的手机 |
[28:46] | According to the phone records, | 根据电话记录 |
[28:47] | Hannah was buzzed up at 9:57 p.m. | 汉娜是9:57进到楼里的 |
[28:49] | Well, according to Margo’s financials, | 根据玛格的财务记录 |
[28:51] | at almost exactly the same time, 9:58 p.m., | 几乎在同时 9:58 |
[28:54] | she was using her credit card | 她在几个街区外的 |
[28:55] | at Lorenzo’s deli ten blocks away. | 洛伦佐熟食店使用信用卡 |
[28:56] | Thanks, Espo. | 谢谢 埃斯波 |
[28:58] | Margo’s got some explaining to do. | 玛格要好好解释一番了 |
[29:00] | If she didn’t buzz Hannah in, then who did? | 如果她没让汉娜进门 那谁开门了 |
[29:02] | And why would she lie about it? | 她为什么要说谎呢 |
[29:17] | Castle, what’s going on with you and Gates today? | 卡塞尔 你今天和盖茨怎么了 |
[29:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:21] | Seriously, Castle, | 说真的 卡塞尔 |
[29:23] | what were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[29:24] | Well, I wanted to surprise you. | 我想要给你个惊喜 |
[29:25] | By putting my gift in Gates’ blazer? | 把我的礼物放在盖茨的上衣里吗 |
[29:27] | Okay, I’m surprised. | 好吧 我被惊到了 |
[29:28] | Well, why do you and Gates have to wear such similar blazers? | 为什么你和盖茨要穿相似的上衣呢 |
[29:31] | Did you write a note? | 你留条了吗 |
[29:32] | Of course I wrote a note. I’m a writer. | 我当然留条了啊 我可是作家 |
[29:37] | Was it romantic? | 情话吗 |
[29:39] | It’s Valentine’s Day, so, yeah, it was romantic. | 情人节礼物 所以 当然是情话 |
[29:42] | Did you put my name on it? | 你写我名字了吗 |
[29:45] | Oh, god, Castle, please. Did you put my name on it? | 天呐 卡塞尔 拜托 写我名字了吗 |
[29:47] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[29:48] | I put my name on it. I know that much. | 我写了自己名字 我只记得这么多 |
[29:51] | If Gates finds out that we’re dating, | 要是盖茨发现我们在交往 |
[29:53] | then that’s it. | 那就完了 |
[29:54] | We’re not gonna be working together anymore. | 我们就不能一起工作了 |
[29:55] | Why do you think I’ve been trying so hard to get it back? | 所以说我再努力拿回来嘛 |
[29:57] | Oh, we will get it back, | 我们会拿回来的 |
[29:58] | right when we get to the precinct. | 一回到警局就去拿 |
[30:00] | But right now we got a murder to solve. | 但现在我们有谋杀案要破 |
[30:02] | Maybe our last. | 也许是最后一案 |
[30:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[30:07] | Thanks for buzzing us in. | 谢谢你让我们进来 |
[30:09] | What can I do for you? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[30:10] | You know, the interesting thing about this building | 你知道这栋楼有趣的一点就是 |
[30:13] | is that the buzzer system runs through your telephone. | 与你手机相连接的大门保安系统 |
[30:17] | So? | 然后呢 |
[30:19] | So anytime someone gets buzzed up, | 每次有访客获准进入 |
[30:21] | it gets time stamped. | 手机就会把时间记录下来 |
[30:23] | And since we know you were at Lorenzo’s deli buying onions, | 既然我们知道你在洛伦佐熟食店购物 |
[30:26] | you couldn’t have buzzed Hannah up | 你不可能在凶案发生当晚 |
[30:27] | the night of the murder. | 放汉娜进入大楼 |
[30:28] | Which means somebody else did. | 这意味着放她进来的另有其人 |
[30:30] | Why did you lie to us? | 你为什么要对我们撒谎 |
[30:31] | From watching the show, I know that | 看了节目 我知道 |
[30:33] | your husband is in Brussels working on a deal. | 你的丈夫在布鲁塞尔谈生意 |
[30:35] | So it couldn’t have been him, | 不可能是他 |
[30:37] | which leaves only one other person living in this house. | 那就只剩下一个人 |
[30:39] | Your son Stone. | 你的儿子斯通 |
[30:41] | He worked with Hannah, didn’t he? | 他和汉娜一起工作 对吗 |
[30:43] | I don’t like what you’re implying. | 我不喜欢你的言外之意 |
[30:45] | Were they having problems with each other? | 他们之间有矛盾吗 |
[30:47] | Where is Stone right now, Ms. Gower? | 斯通在哪里 戈尔太太 |
[30:49] | I don’t know. He’s an adult. | 我又不知道 他都是成年人了 |
[30:53] | You said that you are your son’s keeper, | 你说你是你儿子的看护人 |
[30:55] | always knowing where he is and what he’s doing. | 永远知道他在哪 在做什么 |
[30:58] | Looks like one of us did their homework. | 看起来有人做好了功课 |
[31:00] | Now, Ms. Gower, where is Stone? | 戈尔太太 斯通在哪 |
[31:03] | I would like to talk to my attorney. | 我想和我的律师谈谈 |
[31:05] | Entertainment or criminal? | 娱乐律师还是刑事律师 |
[31:08] | Yeah. Sir, we got him. | 长官 我们找到他了 |
[31:10] | Where’s he headed? | 他要去哪里 |
[31:11] | Stone bought a one-way ticket to Buenos Aires. | 斯通买了一张去布宜诺斯艾利斯的单程票 |
[31:12] | Flight departs in an hour. | 飞机一小时内起飞 |
[31:13] | Bob and Penelope fake their breakup, | 鲍勃和佩内洛普假装分手 |
[31:16] | and now poor sweet innocent Stone’s a killer? | 而现在无邪的斯通成了凶手 |
[31:20] | Is there anything real on that reality show? | 真人秀上还有真的吗 |
[31:22] | Just the headache I get when I watch it. | 看节目时我的头疼可是真的 |
[31:24] | Call T.S.A. | 通知运输安全局 |
[31:25] | Do not let him get on that flight. | 别让他登机 |
[31:43] | Oh, my… god. | 老天 |
[32:04] | Why the sudden trip to Argentina, Stone? | 为什么突然要去阿根廷 斯通 |
[32:07] | I just needed a little time away. | 我只是需要点儿时间静静 |
[32:09] | We know that Hannah showed up at your apartment | 我们知道在被害的当晚 |
[32:11] | the night that she was killed, | 汉娜出现在你家 |
[32:12] | and we know that you let her in. | 我们也知道你让她进门了 |
[32:14] | And then for some reason, | 但因为某些原因 |
[32:15] | your mother lied about it. | 你的妈妈却对此撒谎 |
[32:17] | Now why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[32:18] | Was it because Hannah told you | 是因为汉娜告诉你 |
[32:19] | that she was gonna blow up the show | 她要毁了节目 |
[32:21] | and you suddenly saw your dreams | 然后你突然看到自己梦想的 |
[32:22] | of an Ashley/Stone spin-off going out the window? | 阿什莉/斯通衍生剧就要灰飞烟灭 |
[32:26] | Is that why your mom lied? | 这是你妈妈撒谎的原因吗 |
[32:28] | ’cause you followed Hannah out of the apartment | 就因为你尾随汉娜出了门 |
[32:29] | and you killed her? | 然后杀了她 |
[32:30] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[32:32] | Don’t you guys get it? | 你们不明白吗 |
[32:35] | I was in love with her. | 我爱上了她 |
[32:36] | Whoa. Love? | 哇 爱 |
[32:38] | What about Ashley? | 那阿什莉呢 |
[32:39] | That was my mom’s idea. | 那是我妈妈的主意 |
[32:41] | Look, I like Ash. | 我喜欢阿什 |
[32:43] | We’ve known each other since we were kids. | 我们从小就认识 |
[32:44] | But… | 但是 |
[32:47] | Then I met Hannah. | 之后我遇见了汉娜 |
[32:50] | We bonded over being forced into things | 我们被迫成戴上假面 |
[32:53] | that weren’t really us. | 我们同病相怜 |
[32:54] | Did anyone else know about the two of you? | 还有人知道你们之间的事吗 |
[32:56] | No. | 没有 |
[32:57] | There’s too much at stake. | 坦白我们的关系风险太大 |
[32:59] | For the past few weeks, | 过去的几周 |
[33:01] | Hannah just couldn’t take it anymore, | 汉娜忍无可忍 |
[33:03] | what the show was doing to her, her family. | 节目对她和家庭产生了致命的影响 |
[33:06] | She was looking for a way out. | 她在寻找一条出路 |
[33:09] | We both were. | 我们都是 |
[33:11] | But the lies had just… | 但是谎言 |
[33:13] | gotten so big– | 越说越大 |
[33:14] | Her fake affair, my engagement. | 她的假婚外情 我的订婚 |
[33:18] | Ash and my mom… | 我妈妈和阿什 |
[33:20] | They were counting on that spin-off. | 她们一直惦记着衍生剧 |
[33:23] | What happened the night that Hannah showed up? | 汉娜去找你那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[33:26] | She was hysterical. | 她很激动 |
[33:29] | She said she wanted to leave town right away, | 她说想现在就离开 |
[33:32] | That it was now or never. | 机不可失 时不再来 |
[33:34] | And I was going to, but… | 我也打算走 但是 |
[33:38] | But what? | 但是怎么了 |
[33:42] | Then my mom came home. | 我妈妈回家了 |
[33:43] | When she found out about our relationship, | 她发现了我们的关系 |
[33:45] | She went crazy. | 她发疯了 |
[33:47] | She threw Hannah out. | 她把汉娜赶了出去 |
[33:50] | But the worst part… | 但是最糟的是 |
[33:52] | was that Hannah begged me | 汉娜求我 |
[33:54] | to go with her. | 和她一起走 |
[33:58] | But I couldn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[34:00] | In the moment when she needed me | 在她需要我 |
[34:03] | to stand up to my mother… | 反抗我妈妈的时候 |
[34:07] | I couldn’t. | 我没有 |
[34:09] | Stone… | 斯通 |
[34:11] | Did your mother go after her? | 你妈妈去追她了吗 |
[34:15] | No. | 没有 |
[34:18] | As soon as Hannah left, | 汉娜一走 |
[34:20] | I knew I’d made a mistake. | 我就知道自己铸成了大错 |
[34:22] | So I ran out to catch up with her in the street. | 所以我就追她到了街上 |
[34:28] | And I kissed her. | 然后吻了她 |
[34:30] | And I told her I loved her. | 我告诉她我爱她 |
[34:32] | But she said it was too late… | 但是她说为时已晚 |
[34:37] | that she never wanted to see any of us again. | 她再也不想见到我和我妈妈 |
[34:40] | Can anyone verify your whereabouts | 有人能证明你在哪吗 |
[34:43] | after you and Hannah went your separate ways? | 在你和汉娜分开之后 |
[34:47] | I took a long walk, so, no. | 我独自散步 所以 没人 |
[34:53] | So what do you think? You believe him? | 你怎么看 你相信他吗 |
[34:55] | He had motive. She was leaving him. | 他有动机 她离开了他 |
[34:56] | And he was the last one to see her alive | 而且他也是最后一个见到她活着的人 |
[35:00] | A block away from where she was killed, so… | 离她被害的地方只有一街区之遥 所以 |
[35:02] | only problem is, | 唯一的问题就是 |
[35:03] | We don’t have any proof. | 我们没有任何证据 |
[35:04] | We can’t tie Stone to the crime scene. | 我们无法把斯通和犯罪现场联系起来 |
[35:07] | Actually, we can. | 其实 我们可以 |
[35:08] | On a hunch, I took a look at his wedding registry. | 我凭着直觉查了他的新婚礼物清单 |
[35:10] | It turns out that Ashley and Stone are registered | 阿什莉和斯通收到 |
[35:12] | for a set of Takahara V.G. Knives, | 一套高原刀具 |
[35:14] | Including the 240 millimeter, | 包括三周前运到的 |
[35:15] | which shipped out three weeks ago. | 24厘米的刀具 |
[35:17] | The lab report did say that it was a new knife. | 实验报告确实说那是一把新刀 |
[35:19] | Then that seals it. | 那就可以结案了 |
[35:20] | No, not necessarily. | 不 不一定 |
[35:23] | We’re forgetting wedding etiquette. | 我们忘了婚礼礼仪 |
[35:26] | The gifts don’t go to the groom. | 礼物不是送去给新郎的 |
[35:31] | Thank you for coming, Ashley. | 谢谢你来 阿什莉 |
[35:33] | Oh, anything I can do to help. | 能帮上忙就好 |
[35:34] | You must be so busy planning for the wedding right now | 你现在一定正忙着策划婚礼 |
[35:38] | and dealing with all of the gifts. | 处理所有新婚礼物 |
[35:40] | Oh, yeah. | 对的 |
[35:42] | Well, we know that your cousin | 我们知道你的表妹 |
[35:44] | bought you that set of Takahara V.G. Knives, | 送给了一套高原刀具 |
[35:47] | The ones that you have on your registry. | 就是礼品清单上那一套 |
[35:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:51] | The funny thing is, | 有意思的是 |
[35:52] | when we went to your apartment, | 当我们去你家时 |
[35:55] | you don’t have the 240 millimeter. | 你偏偏少了那把24厘米的刀具 |
[35:58] | And isn’t just a little weird | 她竟然没送你一整套 |
[36:00] | that she wouldn’t get you the whole set? | 是不是有点可疑 |
[36:01] | You were in my apartment? | 你们去了我家 |
[36:03] | Yeah, we also went to your ceramic studio as well. | 对 我们也去了你的陶瓷工作室 |
[36:05] | Ah, your work is lovely, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的作品很出色 |
[36:08] | The colors of your glazes are stunning. | 釉彩的颜色光辉夺目 |
[36:10] | I mean, it must take a lot of work to get– | 我是说要很费力才能 |
[36:11] | to get them just right, like chemicals. | 让成品完美无缺 要用化学品什么的 |
[36:14] | Like the, um, | 比如说 |
[36:15] | antimony oxide we found, for example. | 我们找到的氧化锑 |
[36:18] | What is that for? | 那是干什么用的 |
[36:19] | It’s an opacifier. It makes things opaque. | 是遮光剂 能够是物件不透明 |
[36:23] | Only in this case, it seems to make things clear. | 不过这反倒是让我们的案子明净起来 |
[36:26] | The knife that was used in Hannah’s murder, | 我们在汉娜谋杀案中的凶器上 |
[36:29] | we found traces of antimony oxide on it | 发现了氧化锑残留 |
[36:32] | from you. | 你是留下的 |
[36:33] | No. | 不 |
[36:35] | You got an alert on your phone from the fan site, didn’t you? | 你在手机上收到了粉丝站的提示 对吧 |
[36:38] | That photo of Hannah at Stone’s apartment– | 汉娜在斯通公寓的那张照片 |
[36:40] | I mean, you already had your suspicions. | 你已经有所怀疑 |
[36:42] | You just confirmed your worst fears. | 如今噩梦成真了 |
[36:43] | No. No. | 不不 |
[36:44] | I think we’re done here. I’m gonna go. | 我不想谈了 我要走了 |
[36:46] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[36:49] | Excuse me. I’ve just– let me find my keys | 借过 我…得找到我的钥匙 |
[36:51] | And I will go. | 然后我就走 |
[36:56] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[36:59] | I had my suspicions. | 我有所怀疑 |
[37:02] | And when I saw that picture, I grabbed the knife, | 看到照片后 我抓起刀 |
[37:04] | just to scare her. | 想吓吓她 |
[37:06] | But when I got there, Stone was kissing her | 我到了那之后 斯通在亲吻她 |
[37:08] | and saying he loved her. | 对她说他爱她 |
[37:10] | I couldn’t just let her steal my fiance. | 我不能让她夺走我的未婚夫 |
[37:13] | Our spin-off was in final negotiations, for god sakes. | 我们的衍生剧正在进行最后的商议 |
[37:23] | So… | 于是 |
[37:24] | when Stone left, | 在斯通走后 |
[37:26] | I followed Hannah. | 我跟踪了汉娜 |
[37:29] | I put an end to the threat. | 消灭了威胁 |
[37:32] | The next generation of “The Wives of Wall Street,” | 下一代《华尔街之妻》 |
[37:34] | and Ashley takes it to a whole new level. | 和阿什莉真是把抓马升级了啊 |
[37:37] | Well, maybe she was just following their motto– | 或许她只是在循序自己的座右铭吧 |
[37:39] | “Don’t let anyone stop you from getting what you want.” | “不要让任何人阻止你得到想要的东西” |
[37:41] | As if being on TV | 弄得好像 |
[37:42] | somehow made her immune to the consequences. | 上了电视她就不会自食其果了 |
[37:46] | You know, at least we can tell Hannah’s family | 至少我们可以告诉汉娜的家人 |
[37:49] | that the affair wasn’t real, | 婚外情是假的 |
[37:51] | that she was actually planning on going home. | 她打算回家 |
[37:54] | Speaking of consequences… | 说到后果 |
[37:57] | why hasn’t Gates said anything yet? | 为什么盖茨一声不吭 |
[37:59] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:01] | Maybe she’s choosing to ignore it | 她要么是打算置之不理 |
[38:03] | or just biding her time like a shark. | 要么是像鲨鱼一样等待时机 |
[38:06] | Night, guys. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[38:08] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[38:09] | Ah, once more onto the breach? | 继续大战五十回合吗 |
[38:11] | Uh, actually, Jenny just texted me, | 事实上 珍妮给我发短信了 |
[38:12] | and I have the night off. | 今晚我可以养精蓄锐了 |
[38:14] | I mean, we’ll probably still, | 不过我们还是会… |
[38:15] | uh, you know, | 你们懂的 |
[38:16] | but tonight it will be for romantic reasons. | 不过今晚是为了浪漫 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:26] | Hey, Espo. | 埃斯波 |
[38:27] | Your date’s here. | 你的女伴来了 |
[38:30] | I knew they had plans. | 我就知道他们有约 |
[38:31] | You knew they had plans and you didn’t tell me? | 你知道却不告诉我 |
[38:33] | Yeah, because she asked me to keep it a secret. | 因为她要我保密 |
[38:35] | This is a really big deal for them. | 这对他们来说很重要 |
[38:37] | She doesn’t want you making fun of ’em. | 她不想让你吐槽他们 |
[38:38] | I wouldn’t make fun– no, that’s… | 我才不…是啊 |
[38:40] | that’s not true. That’d be fish in a barrel. | 铁定的 |
[38:45] | Lanie… | 蕾妮 |
[38:46] | You look great. | 你美呆了 |
[38:47] | Yeah? It’s not too much? | 不会太过火吗 |
[38:49] | No. It might be a little too much for Castle. | 不会 不过对卡塞尔来说有点过火 |
[38:51] | – Eyes up, bud. – I do. | -眼睛抬起来 哥们 -了解 |
[38:53] | You look amazing, Lanie. | 你光彩照人 蕾妮 |
[38:55] | Thanks, Javi. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[38:56] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么安排 |
[38:57] | Uh, reservations at Le Fourneau. | 在熔炉餐厅定了位 |
[38:59] | French? | 法国菜 |
[39:00] | I love french. | 我爱法国菜[法语] |
[39:02] | Je le sais, ma petite jolie. | 我知道 小美人 |
[39:06] | – Au revoir. – Au revoir. | -回见 -回见 |
[39:09] | Ah, the magic of Valentine’s Day is upon us. | 情人节的魔力降临了 |
[39:12] | Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 |
[39:14] | My office, now. | 来我办公室 现在 |
[39:17] | And there it goes. | 又没了 |
[39:34] | Did you really think | 你真的认为 |
[39:36] | that I, of all people, | 我 |
[39:38] | would be okay with this? | 会认同这件事吗 |
[39:40] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[39:42] | Thought–I… | 以为 |
[39:45] | “You are beauty, passion, | 你集美丽 热情 |
[39:49] | “and fierce intellect. | 与傲人的智慧于一身 |
[39:51] | Be my Valentine. Rick.” | 做我的情人吧 里克 |
[39:57] | Is that all I wrote in there? | 我只写了这些吗 |
[39:59] | Isn’t that enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[40:01] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[40:03] | I’m a married woman. | 我都结婚了 |
[40:04] | N–I-I know. No, I know. I just thought– | 我知道 我只是在想 |
[40:07] | Is this some lame, harebrained scheme | 这不会是你拙劣的把戏 |
[40:10] | to garner favor with me? | 想得到我的认可吧 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:13] | That’s–that’s what this is. | 就是这样 |
[40:15] | Well, it backfired. | 你这是自取其辱 |
[40:16] | And I am willing to forget that this ever happened | 我会忘掉这件事 |
[40:19] | if you assure me that you can tame your childish nonsense | 如果你保证控制你顽童般的行为 |
[40:23] | and accord me some respect. | 对我尊重点 |
[40:26] | I-I will. I can. I will. | 我会的 |
[40:31] | And now I will go home | 现在我要回家了 |
[40:34] | to my husband, | 回到我丈夫身边 |
[40:35] | because… | 因为 |
[40:37] | I’m his Valentine. | 我是他的情人 |
[40:43] | But she already hated you, Castle. | 反正她之前就不喜欢你 卡塞尔 |
[40:45] | So it doesn’t sound like you’re any worse off. | 情况也差不到哪去 |
[40:47] | I do respect the way she handled it, though– | 不过我很佩服她处理这事的方式 |
[40:49] | Strong, decisive. | 强势而有决断力 |
[40:51] | I feel like somehow, | 我觉得 |
[40:53] | it brought us closer. | 这让我们更亲密了 |
[40:54] | I am sorry about the earrings, though. | 耳环的事我很遗憾 |
[40:56] | Yeah, me, too. They were… stunning. | 是啊 它们太耀眼了 |
[41:00] | I will get you something else | 我会再送一份 |
[41:01] | even more beautiful. | 更美的 |
[41:03] | I’ll just try not to give it to another woman first. | 这次我要试着不把礼物送给别的女人 |
[41:05] | Oh, that would be nice. | 那样最好 |
[41:07] | Which reminds me…? | 提到这个 |
[41:09] | What did you get me? | 你送我什么 |
[41:18] | Open it. | 打开 |
[41:37] | Maybe it’s in another drawer. | 也许在另一个抽屉里 |
[41:41] | It is the drawer. | 是抽屉 |
[41:45] | It’s your drawer. | 你的抽屉 |
[41:50] | I-I mean, I know it’s not a light saber, but– | 虽说不是光剑 但 |
[41:52] | No. | 不 |
[41:55] | It’s perfect. | 完美极了 |
[42:01] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[42:04] | Now… | 现在 |
[42:06] | take your clothes off, | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[42:08] | put them in your drawer, | 放进你的抽屉里 |
[42:11] | and meet me in the bed. | 我们床上见 |
[42:28] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |