时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Whoever owns that account | 那个账户的主人 |
[00:04] | is the person that killed my mom. | 就是杀我母亲的凶手 |
[00:06] | It belonged to a guy named William H. Bracken. | 户主的名字是威廉·布莱肯 |
[00:08] | You mean senator William Bracken? | 你是说威廉·布莱肯议员吗 |
[00:11] | He’s protected. Untouchable. | 他有保护伞 动不得 |
[00:13] | You’re just gonna end up dead. | 你的结局只会是死路一条 |
[00:15] | What do you want, Ms. Beckett? | 你想要什么 贝克特女士 |
[00:16] | Everyone that you’ve ever had killed, | 你所杀害的每一个人 |
[00:19] | I want the truth. | 我要真相 |
[00:21] | See, here’s what you don’t understand. | 瞧 所以说你不明白 |
[00:23] | It’s not who has the gun. | 这不取决于谁手中有枪 |
[00:25] | It’s who has the power. | 而取决于谁握有掌控权 |
[00:29] | Do you really think that’s you? | 你真的觉得是你吗 |
[00:33] | That’s gonna leave a nasty scar. | 那会留下一道丑陋的伤疤 |
[00:36] | Every time you see it, think of me. | 每次你一看到它 就想想我 |
[01:04] | So what makes you so sure | 你为什么这么确定 |
[01:05] | that Alexis isn’t serious about this guy? | 阿丽克西斯对这个男生不是认真的 |
[01:07] | Well, I haven’t met him or approved of him yet | 我没见过他 也没认可他 |
[01:09] | so it can’t be serious. | 所以必须不是认真的 |
[01:10] | All suitors must be | 所有追求者必须 |
[01:11] | met and intimidated by me personally | 由我亲自见过并恐吓一番 |
[01:14] | before they can be considered for official boyfriend status. | 才有可能成为正式男友 |
[01:18] | I would not do that. | 是我就不会那样做 |
[01:21] | Her body was in that barrel over there, | 她的尸体之前在那个桶里 |
[01:23] | Burned, and I mean beyond recognition. | 被焚烧过了 面目全非 |
[01:25] | Any chance of a positive I.D.? | 有没有可能确认身份 |
[01:27] | Not from fingerprints. | 指纹是不可能了 |
[01:28] | But bone structure tells me it’s a young woman, | 从骨架可以看出是名年轻女性 |
[01:31] | About 5’4″. | 大约1米62 |
[01:32] | So a transient? | 外来游客吗 |
[01:33] | I doubt it. There’s a bullet hole in the back of her head | 不太像 她的后脑中枪 |
[01:36] | and then there’s her teeth. | 还有她的牙齿 |
[01:37] | Every one of them was knocked out of her mouth. | 全被拔掉了 |
[01:40] | So much for dental records. | 牙齿记录也查不到了 |
[01:41] | Well, someone obviously went to great lengths | 显然有人费尽心思 |
[01:43] | to make sure she disappeared. | 确保她消失 |
[01:45] | So… none of these guys saw anything. | 没有人看到任何情况 |
[01:47] | They panhandle by day. | 他们白天行乞 |
[01:48] | Don’t come back here till it’s dark. | 到天黑才会回来 |
[01:50] | The first guy who showed up said | 第一个来这里的人说 |
[01:51] | the fire was already going. | 当时已经着火了 |
[01:53] | Sounds like a dump job. | 听起来像是弃尸 |
[01:54] | All right. We have a female. | 好吧 被害人是女性 |
[01:55] | She’s 5’4″. Let’s start looking through missing persons reports. | 身高1米62 去查查失踪人口记录 |
[01:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:59] | You may not have to do that. | 也许没必要这样做 |
[02:03] | A titanium screw from her jaw. | 下颚处有个钛合金螺丝 |
[02:06] | Dental implant. | 牙移植 |
[02:07] | And there’s a batch number, | 这上面有批号 |
[02:08] | which could give us her name. | 有可能会查出名字 |
[02:11] | We traced that dental screw to Melanie Rogers, 27. | 根据牙科记录查到死者是梅兰妮·罗杰斯 27岁 |
[02:14] | Lived in New Jersey near Rutgers University, | 住在新泽西罗格斯大学附近 |
[02:16] | where she was a postdoc engineer in eco-friendly design. | 她是博士后工程师 专攻环保化设计 |
[02:20] | By all accounts, she was well-liked, respected. | 大家都说 她受人欢迎 尊敬 |
[02:22] | No one I spoke to had any idea who could’ve done this to her. | 我调查的人中 都想不出谁会对她下毒手 |
[02:25] | What’s an engineer from New Jersey | 新泽西的工程师怎么会 |
[02:26] | doing in a barrel in lower Manhattan? | 被弃尸在曼哈顿贫民区的桶里 |
[02:28] | I don’t know, but something was going on with her. | 不知道 但她肯定碰到了什么麻烦 |
[02:30] | I pulled her phone records for yesterday. | 我调出了她昨天的电话记录 |
[02:32] | She made a half a dozen calls to the same number | 她在20分钟内 给同一个号码 |
[02:34] | in a 20-minute period. | 打了六通电话 |
[02:35] | – Boyfriend? – Could be. | -男朋友吗 -有可能 |
[02:37] | It’s a 2-0-2 number, but it’s listed as blocked. | 区号是202 但是具体信息被屏蔽了 |
[02:39] | 2-0-2. Uh, that’s Washington, D.C. | 202 那是华盛顿特区 |
[02:41] | Yeah. Preliminary check shows it’s a cell phone. | 对 初步调查对方是手机 |
[02:43] | Which means whoever it is might be in the city. | 这意味着电话的主人有可能就在这里 |
[02:45] | Let’s get a warrant on that phone number. | 去申请调查这个号码的许可令 |
[02:47] | She made one other call after that, around 4:00 P.M. | 大约下午四点 她又打了一通电话 |
[02:49] | And then after that, all her phone activity went dark. | 那之后 电话就没有记录了 |
[02:51] | Who was the call to? | 她打给谁的 |
[02:52] | It was to her half sister Julie. | 她同父异母的姐妹朱莉 |
[02:54] | I took a look. She’s her only family. | 我查了下 这是她的唯一亲人 |
[02:55] | She works as a loan officer in midtown. | 她是市中心的信贷员 |
[02:57] | Bring her in. She might be able to shed some light. | 带她来问话 可能会有线索 |
[03:02] | Melanie and I were never all that close. | 梅兰妮和我并不亲近 |
[03:04] | But when our dad got sick, we, um… | 但我们的父亲生病后 |
[03:09] | We found each other. | 我们才真正了解彼此 |
[03:10] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[03:11] | what your sister was doing in the city yesterday? | 你姐姐昨天来市里做什么 |
[03:13] | No. She came in from time to time. | 不知道 她偶尔会来 |
[03:16] | Do you know if she was dating anyone recently? | 你知道她最近有和谁约会吗 |
[03:19] | Someone from D.C. perhaps? | 或许是华盛顿的人 |
[03:21] | Not that I knew about. | 我不太清楚 |
[03:23] | Although… | 不过 |
[03:25] | Just two nights ago, she met me for dinner. | 两天前 我们一起吃晚餐 |
[03:27] | She mentioned meeting a friend afterwards. | 她提到稍后会去见一个朋友 |
[03:29] | Did she say who? | 她有说是谁吗 |
[03:30] | Well, I asked, | 我问了 |
[03:31] | but she said she couldn’t talk about it for some reason. | 但她说出于某些原因不能说 |
[03:34] | So when you spoke with her yesterday, | 那你昨天和她通电话时 |
[03:36] | did it sound like anything was wrong? | 有没有觉得有些不对劲 |
[03:38] | I never spoke to her yesterday. | 我昨天没和她通电话 |
[03:40] | Her phone records indicate she called you about 4:00. | 她的电话记录显示昨天四点打给你了 |
[03:44] | 4:00? | 四点吗 |
[03:45] | N-no. I was in a meeting. | 不 我当时在开会 |
[03:51] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[03:53] | She left a message. | 她留了条口信 |
[03:57] | It’s me. Listen, I think something’s going on. | 是我 听着 我觉得出事了 |
[03:59] | Something’s not right. | 有些事不太对劲 |
[04:00] | I’m pretty sure someone’s after me. | 我敢肯定有人要对我不利 |
[04:02] | She’s in a parking structure. | 她在停车场 |
[04:03] | You can hear two sets of footsteps. | 有两组脚步声 |
[04:05] | If anything happens, tell them X-T-3– | 如果我有不测 跟他们说XT3 |
[04:13] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[04:14] | She recorded her own murder. | 她录下了自己的凶杀案 |
[04:16] | Okay, parking structure, letters and numbers. | 停车场 字母和数字 |
[04:18] | Sounds like she’s reading off a license plate. | 听起来像是在念车牌 |
[04:20] | Of the guy that was following her. | 跟踪她的人的车牌 |
[04:22] | And X-T-3, I mean, there’s gonna be thousands of plates with that partial. | 包含XT3的车牌有千千万 |
[04:27] | Can you play the end again? | 能再放一遍最后一段吗 |
[04:28] | I thought I heard something after the phone hit the ground. | 手机掉地之后好像还有声音 |
[04:31] | If anything happens, tell them X-T-3– | 如果我有不测 跟他们说XT3 |
[04:38] | There. Did you hear that? | 就这里 听到了吗 |
[04:40] | There’s a click. | 是咔嗒声 |
[04:41] | Let me see what I can do with that. | 我处理一下 |
[04:49] | It’s a lighter. | 是打火机 |
[04:50] | That’s a Zippo lighter. | 芝宝打火机 |
[04:51] | So he killed Melanie | 他杀了梅兰妮 |
[04:53] | and then stopped to have a cigarette. | 然后停下点了根烟 |
[04:55] | Which means we might be dealing with a psychopath. | 也就是说嫌犯也许是个精神病 |
[04:58] | So that D.C. number? | 那个华盛顿号码 |
[05:00] | Looks like whoever owns it was in town. | 看来机主在城里 |
[05:01] | She called it the other night | 那天她跟妹妹吃完晚餐 |
[05:02] | right after dinner with her sister. | 马上就打了这个号码 |
[05:04] | When she said she was meeting someone. | 就是她说要去见个人那会儿 |
[05:05] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[05:06] | Credit card record says that | 信用卡记录显示 |
[05:07] | she was in a cab just a few minutes later. | 她几分钟后就上了的士 |
[05:09] | I tracked down the driver. Said he dropped her off | 我查到了的士司机 他说晚上十一点 |
[05:11] | at the Standish Hotel at 11:00 p.m. | 送她去了斯坦宾馆 |
[05:13] | Perhaps she was meeting her Washington friend for a secret tryst? | 也许她去幽会那位华盛顿朋友了 |
[05:15] | It makes sense. | 说得通 |
[05:16] | The Standish is popular with married men who value discretion. | 谨慎的已婚男士都喜欢去斯坦 |
[05:20] | Maybe someone at the hotel saw her with him. | 也许酒店里有人看到他们在一起了 |
[05:25] | I’m really not sure. | 我真不确定 |
[05:26] | Uh, so many people come through here everyday. | 每天那么多人来来往往 |
[05:30] | Look again. | 再看清楚点 |
[05:31] | And keep in mind, this is a murder investigation. | 记住 这是凶杀案调查 |
[05:35] | I might have seen her a few times. | 我也许见过她几次 |
[05:37] | What about two nights ago? | 两天前那个晚上呢 |
[05:40] | Yes. Probably. | 可能见过吧 |
[05:41] | Was she meeting someone? | 有人跟她一起吗 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna need a name. | 告诉我是谁 |
[05:47] | Look, our clients value their privacy. | 我们的客户很重视隐私 |
[05:49] | You’re really putting me in an awkward position here. | 你这样让我处境很尴尬 |
[05:52] | Oh, you think this is awkward? | 你觉得这样就尴尬了 |
[05:53] | Wait till I get a warrant | 等我拿授权令来 |
[05:54] | and start questioning all the people that have stayed here | 审问过去一年里所有 |
[05:56] | over the past year. | 住过这里的人 |
[05:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:01] | You didn’t hear it from me. | 不是我告诉你们的 |
[06:08] | It can’t be. | 不会吧 |
[06:10] | Melanie was having an affair with Senator Bracken. | 梅兰妮在跟布莱肯参议员偷情 |
[06:24] | That’s it. Esposito’s confirmed it. | 没错了 埃斯波西托证实了 |
[06:26] | The number that Melanie was calling | 梅兰妮打的那个号码 |
[06:27] | was Senator Bracken’s cell phone. | 是布莱肯参议员的手机号 |
[06:30] | Late-night phone calls, secret hotel meetings– | 半夜三更的电话 酒店秘密私会 |
[06:32] | Bracken was having an affair with Melanie. | 布莱肯在跟梅兰妮偷情 |
[06:33] | She must have become a liability. | 她肯定成了他的累赘 |
[06:35] | Or she stumbled on to something that he was involved in | 要不然就是无意中发现他的丑事 |
[06:38] | and became a threat. | 对他构成威胁 |
[06:39] | So he dealt with her | 于是他就用对付你母亲 |
[06:40] | the same way he dealt with your mother | 和打算对付你的方式 |
[06:41] | and tried to deal with you. | 解决了她 |
[06:43] | This is it, Castle. | 时机到了 卡塞尔 |
[06:45] | This is my chance to finally make him pay. | 我终于有机会让他付出代价了 |
[06:48] | Yeah, but we have to be cautious. | 是的 但我们得小心处理 |
[06:50] | We know what happens to people who go after him. | 我们都知道追查他的人有什么下场 |
[06:52] | Except this time, he doesn’t know we’re on to him. | 但这次 他还不知道我们查到他身上了 |
[06:54] | We’ve got the advantage here. | 我们可以先发制人 |
[06:56] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[06:57] | What do you think he’s gonna do when he sees you coming? | 如果他知道你要对付他 他会做出什么来 |
[07:07] | How many people you think this bastard put in the ground | 你觉得他害死了多少人才爬到 |
[07:08] | to get here? | 现在的位置 |
[07:09] | Hey, remember, we’re only here | 记住 我们只是来 |
[07:10] | to see if he can help us locate Melanie. | 问他梅兰妮去过哪些地方的 |
[07:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 我知道 |
[07:13] | Let him think he got away with it, | 让他觉得这次也能如平时一样 |
[07:14] | just like he does everything else. | 逃脱法律的制裁 |
[07:17] | You know, I was really hoping the next time I saw this guy | 我真希望下次与他碰面时 |
[07:19] | it would be down the barrel of my gun. | 是我用枪指着他 |
[07:25] | You’re sure I can’t change your mind? | 你真的不肯改变心意吗 |
[07:27] | I could really use your help on this one, Bill. | 我这次真需要你帮忙 比尔 |
[07:29] | I would if I could. You know that. | 能帮上的我一定帮 你知道的 |
[07:31] | You also know how important this legislation is to me. | 你也知道本次立法对我来说有多重要 |
[07:34] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[07:35] | Some detectives are here to see you. | 有两位警探来找你 |
[07:37] | Sorry to trouble you, senator. | 抱歉打扰 参议员 |
[07:38] | This won’t take long. | 不需要很久的 |
[07:40] | What’s this about, Bill? | 怎么了 比尔 |
[07:42] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[07:44] | You look familiar. | 你看着很眼熟 |
[07:47] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[07:48] | I don’t think so, sir. | 应该没有 先生 |
[07:50] | Is there someplace we can talk? | 有地方让我们私下谈谈吗 |
[07:53] | I’d offer you both a drink, | 我很想给你俩倒杯酒 |
[07:54] | but I get the feeling this is an official call. | 不过我感觉你们是为公务而来 |
[07:56] | Well, we’d just like to ask you a few questions about someone. | 我们只是想就某个人问你几个问题 |
[08:00] | Melanie Rogers. | 梅兰妮·罗杰斯 |
[08:02] | Yeah, sure. I know Melanie. | 当然 我认识梅兰妮 |
[08:03] | She’s a great girl. Is there a problem? | 她是个好女孩 出什么事了吗 |
[08:05] | She’s–she’s missing. | 她 她失踪了 |
[08:07] | Since yesterday. | 昨天不见的 |
[08:08] | She’s missing? | 失踪了 |
[08:10] | That’s terrible. Whatever I can do to help. | 太不幸了 我能做些什么 |
[08:12] | When was the last time you saw Ms. Rogers? | 你最后一次见到罗杰斯女士是什么时候 |
[08:14] | Just yesterday. We were both attending | 就在昨天 我们都参加了 |
[08:15] | the same eco conference in the city. | 市里的一场环境研讨会 |
[08:17] | Oh, so you ran into her there? | 你在那里遇到她的吗 |
[08:19] | No. I’m, uh, giving the keynote address, | 不是 我要上台演讲 |
[08:22] | and she was helping me with my speech. | 她是来帮助我准备演讲 |
[08:24] | Oh, so she works for you. | 这么说她是为你工作 |
[08:25] | Not exactly. She agreed to consult with me | 也不算 她同意给我做顾问 |
[08:27] | on a very important piece of legislation | 磋商一项我正准备提出的 |
[08:28] | that I’m unveiling. | 重要立法 |
[08:30] | So she’s a non-paid consultant? | 这么说她是个免费顾问 |
[08:35] | I suppose. | 是的 |
[08:38] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[08:39] | It’s just that you were seen | 有人指证两天前 |
[08:40] | at the Standish hotel together two nights ago. | 你们曾一起出现在斯坦宾馆 |
[08:43] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[08:44] | We’re just trying to establish a timeline | 我们只想建立一条时间线 |
[08:45] | of melanie’s whereabouts. | 找出梅兰妮的下落 |
[08:46] | The hell you are. | 才不是 |
[08:47] | You’re trying to take a professional relationship | 你们在利用职务之便 |
[08:49] | and use it against me. | 想要诬陷我 |
[08:50] | Look, man. We’re not trying to jam you up– | 听着 伙计 我们不是想陷害… |
[08:52] | I know where I’ve seen you. | 我知道在哪见过你了 |
[08:55] | You work with Detective Beckett. | 你是贝克特探长的同事 |
[09:01] | We just have a few more questions. | 我们还有几个问题 |
[09:03] | Then call my lawyer. | 找我的律师去 |
[09:08] | The guy’s guilty as hell, | 这家伙肯定有罪 |
[09:09] | but he has an alibi. | 但他有不在场证明 |
[09:11] | He was at some conference all day. | 他整天都在参加会议 |
[09:13] | Ryan’s checking it out now. | 莱恩正在核查 |
[09:14] | It’s gonna check out. | 会被确实的 |
[09:15] | He never does this on his own. | 他从不自己出手 |
[09:16] | He always sends someone else. | 都是派别人去 |
[09:18] | Okay, okay, so… | 好吧 那么… |
[09:20] | Now not only do we have to find this killer, | 我们不仅得找出凶手 |
[09:22] | but we have to connect him to Bracken. | 还得找到他跟布莱肯的关系 |
[09:23] | Except we have no idea where to start looking. | 只是我们毫无头绪从何下手 |
[09:25] | We don’t even have a real crime scene. | 我们连犯罪现场都没找到 |
[09:26] | No, but we’re getting closer. | 的确 但我们有进展了 |
[09:28] | The FBI performed an analysis of Melanie’s voice mail. | 联调局分析了梅兰妮的语言留言 |
[09:31] | It was a call made from a parking garage | 这通电话来自一个停车场 |
[09:33] | where she was abducted. | 她在那里被绑架的 |
[09:34] | They identified the background noise | 他们分析出背景噪音是来自 |
[09:36] | as the hydraulic motor of a TC5015 tower crane. | TC5015塔式起重机的液压发动机 |
[09:40] | Tower cranes are used in heavy construction. | 塔式起重机常用于大型工程 |
[09:42] | Which means the garage is near a construction site. | 也就是说车库靠近一个建筑工地 |
[09:44] | And only 12 sites in the city… | 市里只有12所工地 |
[09:45] | are currently using that crane. | 在用这个型号的起重机 |
[09:47] | Hey. So Bracken’s alibi checked out. | 布莱肯的不在场证明核实了 |
[09:50] | Witnesses put him at the Goldman ecological conference | 目击者称他昨天全天下午都有列席 |
[09:52] | all afternoon yesterday. | 古德曼环境会议 |
[09:53] | They also confirmed that Melanie was there, | 他们同时确认梅兰妮也在 |
[09:55] | just like he said. | 正如他所说 |
[09:56] | She was seen leaving at 3:45. | 她于3点45离开 |
[09:58] | Melanie left the voice mail from the parking garage at 4:00. | 梅兰妮在停车场留言的时间是4点钟 |
[10:02] | Where was that conference being held? | 会议的举办地在哪里 |
[10:03] | At the Widmark hotel downtown. | 市中心的韦德马克宾馆 |
[10:05] | The Widmark–that’s five blocks from that construction site. | 韦德马克 五个街区至外地刚好有个建筑工地 |
[10:12] | Which is right next to a parking garage. | 旁边刚好有个停车场 |
[10:30] | Hey, Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[10:31] | You need to see this. | 你得过来看看 |
[10:34] | XT3 X-T-3. | |
[10:35] | Just like in Melanie’s voice mail. | 正如梅兰妮留言所说 |
[10:36] | Did you run the plates? | 查了车牌吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Just came back stolen. Reported four days ago. | 查了 是被偷车牌 四天前报的案 |
[10:41] | All right. You guys check inside. | 好 你们检查下车内 |
[10:42] | Espo, pop that trunk. | 埃斯波 把后车厢打开 |
[11:03] | I may be wrong, | 我可能说的不准 |
[11:03] | but that looks like a sniper rifle. | 但这看起来像把狙击步枪 |
[11:05] | You wouldn’t be wrong. | 你不会错的 |
[11:06] | Yo. Widmark hotel. That’s where that conference is. | 看 韦德马克宾馆 就是会议所在地 |
[11:10] | Didn’t Bracken say he was giving a speech there in a couple of days? | 布莱肯不是说他过几天要在那演讲吗 |
[11:18] | I don’t think Bracken’s our killer. | 我觉得布莱肯不是凶手 |
[11:22] | 威廉·布莱肯竞选连任 去死吧魔鬼 美利坚合众国议员 | |
[11:24] | He isn’t. | 他不是 |
[11:29] | He’s the target. | 他是击杀目标 |
[11:37] | Based on what we found in the car, | 根据我们在车里发现的证物 |
[11:38] | someone was planning on shooting the senator | 有人计划在明晚的环境会议上 |
[11:41] | at the eco conference tomorrow night | 趁议员做主题演讲之时 |
[11:42] | while he delivers his keynote speech. | 将其射杀 |
[11:44] | And if our suspect is still out there, | 如果疑犯仍未落网 |
[11:47] | he’s still a threat. | 他仍旧构成威胁 |
[11:48] | Did we get any prints off that duffel bag? | 行李袋上有提取到指纹吗 |
[11:50] | Uh, not yet, sir. | 尚未 长官 |
[11:51] | C.S.U. is still dusting the car, the notebook, | 鉴证组还在检查汽车 笔记本 |
[11:53] | and everything else in the bag, | 和包内的其他物品 |
[11:54] | including the rifle. | 包括狙击步枪 |
[11:55] | Now we have serial numbers on the rifle, | 但是狙击步枪上有序列号 |
[11:57] | and we’re looking into those. | 我们正在调查 |
[11:58] | And our victim? | 被害人呢 |
[12:00] | How did Melanie Rogers get mixed up in this? | 梅兰妮·罗杰斯是怎么卷进来的 |
[12:02] | Somehow she stumbled upon his plot, and he killed her. | 她不知怎么撞破了他的计划 被他杀害了 |
[12:04] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:07] | It’s the mayor. | 市长找我 |
[12:08] | Keep me posted. Mm-hmm. | 有情况向我报告 |
[12:10] | We might have a description of our potential shooter. | 我们或许有潜在凶犯的相貌描述了 |
[12:13] | Widmark security stopped someone from | 韦德马克的保安拦下过 |
[12:14] | getting into the conference without proper credentials. | 一个企图无证进入会议现场的人 |
[12:16] | When? | 什么时候 |
[12:17] | Two days ago. A caucasian, baseball cap, | 两天前 白人 戴棒球帽 |
[12:20] | beard, long stringy hair, | 留胡子 长发打卷 |
[12:22] | and he was carrying a large gray duffel bag, | 而且还带着一个灰色大帆布袋 |
[12:23] | – just like that one. – What time? | -就像这个一样 -什么时间 |
[12:25] | They said it was about 3:45 P.M. | 他们说是在下午3点45分左右 |
[12:27] | That’s when Melanie left the conference. | 那正好是梅兰妮离开会议现场的时间 |
[12:28] | In her message, she said something wasn’t right. | 在语音留言中 她提到感觉事有蹊跷 |
[12:31] | What if she saw this guy and followed him to the garage? | 是不是她看到那个男人 跟踪他去车库了 |
[12:33] | All right. Grab Espo and a sketch artist. | 叫上埃斯波和人像画师 |
[12:34] | Go down, talk to security at the Widmark. | 去韦德马克酒店跟保安谈谈 |
[12:36] | I want a picture of this guy in circulation within the hour. | 一小时内 我要那个男人的大概肖像 |
[12:39] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[12:42] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[12:50] | I was finally gonna put this guy away, Castle. | 我本以为到了将他扳倒的时刻 卡塞尔 |
[12:58] | And now I’m protecting the man that murdered my mother. | 可如今我却在保护谋杀我母亲的男人 |
[13:03] | Senator, we can provide you | 议员先生 我们可以提供 |
[13:04] | with an increased security detail. | 更严密的安保措施 |
[13:06] | But until we apprehend this man, | 但在我们逮捕那个男人之前 |
[13:09] | I’d recommend you postpone your speech. | 我建议您推迟演讲 |
[13:12] | Is that really necessary? | 有必要吗 |
[13:14] | I mean, isn’t the threat all but neutralized? | 这事不是已经在掌控之下了吗 |
[13:16] | But we haven’t stopped him. | 但我们还没阻止他 |
[13:18] | Look, we’re talking about someone that is ruthless, | 我们谈论的是一个穷凶极恶 |
[13:21] | methodical. | 且有条不紊的罪犯 |
[13:22] | Someone that killed Melanie Rogers | 他杀害梅兰妮·罗杰斯 |
[13:24] | just to keep her from talking. | 只是为了堵住她的嘴 |
[13:27] | That suggests a person that is | 那表明了他对这事 |
[13:28] | intent on seeing this through. | 是不达目的绝不死心 |
[13:30] | Yes, but you just said | 没错 但你也说了 |
[13:31] | you could increase his security detail. | 会加强安保措施 |
[13:32] | Look, this isn’t just any conference. | 这可不是一般的会议 |
[13:37] | The senator is going to unveil | 在这次的演讲中 参议员将会 |
[13:38] | a far-reaching environmental initiative | 提出一个影响深远的环保法案 |
[13:40] | that is the cornerstone of his term. | 这将是他政治生涯中的一块基石 |
[13:42] | We have issued dozens of press credentials– | 况且我们已经发了媒体入场证 |
[13:45] | Senator, I cannot guarantee your safety. | 议员先生 我们无法保证您的安全 |
[13:50] | I’m speaking at that conference. | 我要做演讲 |
[13:53] | This keynote address | 这将是把我推上 |
[13:55] | puts me on the national stage. | 国家舞台的主要政治观点 |
[13:58] | I’m not going to run and hide | 我是不会因为 |
[13:59] | just because some wacko with a notebook | 一个疯子和他的笔记本恐吓我 |
[14:01] | made a threat. | 就躲起来的 |
[14:03] | Now I suggest that | 不管用什么方法 |
[14:04] | you people do whatever it takes to stop this man. | 你们最好能阻止这个疯子 |
[14:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:08] | Very well, Senator. | 好吧 议员先生 |
[14:10] | Detective Beckett will need a moment with you. | 贝克特探长需要跟您谈谈 |
[14:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:15] | Because she’s leading the investigation. | 因为她是这次调查的负责人 |
[14:23] | Is there some reason why | 有什么原因 |
[14:24] | you don’t want to work with Detective Beckett? | 让您觉得与贝克特探长合作不妥的吗 |
[14:34] | Let’s find somewhere private, shall we, Detective? | 那我们私下谈吧 好吗 探长 |
[14:53] | Well… | 好了 |
[14:57] | Hard to miss the irony of this situation. | 真是讽刺呀 |
[15:03] | Senator Bracken, do you have any enemies? | 布莱肯议员 您有敌人吗 |
[15:06] | Is there anyone that you can think of | 您觉得有什么人 |
[15:08] | that would like to kill you? | 想杀了你 |
[15:12] | I get threatening letters and e-mails all the time. | 我常常收到恐吓信件和电邮 |
[15:14] | Comes with the office. | 当上参议员都这样 |
[15:16] | My chief of staff keeps a file. | 我的幕僚长收集了一个文档 |
[15:18] | Anyone with a legitimate claim? | 有做出实质性恐吓的人吗 |
[15:20] | A man doesn’t get to my position | 要想做到我这个位置 |
[15:21] | without upsetting people along the way. | 免不了要得罪一些人 |
[15:24] | Most of them aren’t crazy enough | 但他们大多数还没疯到 |
[15:26] | to want to try to kill me, | 想杀我的地步 |
[15:29] | present company excluded. | 你就另当别论了 |
[15:32] | You know, Senator… | 议员先生 |
[15:35] | I’m not the one that you should be worried about right now. | 现在我并不是你需要提防的人 |
[15:41] | It’s just us here, Detective. | 探长 这儿只有我俩 |
[15:44] | A shooter on the loose, | 一个在逃枪击犯 |
[15:47] | me in the crosshairs… | 瞄准我为目标 |
[15:50] | Must be a dream come true for you. | 这一定是你的美梦成真时刻 |
[15:53] | In my dreams, | 在我的美梦里 |
[15:54] | I’m the one that gets to pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机的人是我 |
[15:59] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[16:00] | If you’re not comfortable with me leading this investigation, | 如果你觉得由我来负责调查不妥 |
[16:03] | you’re welcome to step outside | 你尽可以到外面告诉大家 |
[16:04] | and tell everyone why. | 为什么你觉得不妥 |
[16:12] | Well, then I guess we’re stuck with each other. | 那我猜 我们是暂时甩不掉对方了 |
[16:16] | So then let me make one thing clear. | 有一件事 我要说清楚 |
[16:18] | This man killed Melanie Rogers, | 这个人杀害了梅兰妮·罗杰斯 |
[16:21] | and when someone commits murder, | 当有人犯下谋杀罪行时 |
[16:23] | whoever he is, Senator, | 无论他是什么人 议员先生 |
[16:27] | I will bring him to justice, | 我都会将他绳之以法 |
[16:29] | no matter how long it takes. | 不管这过程需要多久时间 |
[16:38] | I’ll have my chief of staff send over the letters. | 我会让我的办公厅主任把恐吓信给你送来 |
[16:53] | I’ll tell you something, if I’m her, | 我告诉你 如果我是她 |
[16:56] | I sit in there shuffling papers till whoever it is | 我就在这坐着 捣腾书面文件 |
[16:57] | puts a bullet in Bracken’s head. | 直到那家伙把布莱肯的脑瓜打开花 |
[17:00] | No, you wouldn’t, | 不 你不会的 |
[17:02] | ’cause that would make you no better than he is. | 因为那会使你变成和他一样 |
[17:05] | The guy murdered Beckett’s mother, | 他杀了贝克特的母亲 |
[17:07] | Captain Montgomery, | 蒙哥马利警监 |
[17:09] | who knows who else. | 谁知道还有什么人 |
[17:10] | Bracken’s got it coming to him, so I say, let it come. | 布莱肯罪有应得 就让老天惩罚他吧 |
[17:15] | Mayor’s asking for an update. What’s the latest? | 市长问有什么新情况 有吗 |
[17:18] | The serial number on that rifle | 来福枪上的序列号领我们找到了 |
[17:19] | led us to a hunting store in Paterson, New Jersey. | 一家新泽西州佩特森市的打猎用品店 |
[17:21] | The owner IDed our susppect from the sketch. | 店主根据画像确认了嫌犯来过 |
[17:23] | The paperwork indicates that several firearms were purchased, | 店里的记录指出他还购买了其它一些枪支 |
[17:26] | but the name and address are all bogus. | 但他留下的姓名和地址都是假的 |
[17:28] | Okay, take a few units to canvass the area near the store | 领几个人去排查商店周围的区域 |
[17:31] | and take the sketch of our suspect. | 记得带着疑犯画像 |
[17:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:34] | Detective Esposito. | 埃斯波西托警探 |
[17:36] | – Any word from CSU? – Yes, sir. | -鉴证组有新消息吗 -有 长官 |
[17:38] | They discovered part of a receipt | 他们在行李袋里发现了 |
[17:39] | with a smudge on it in the duffel bag. | 一小块脏兮兮的收据 |
[17:41] | They’re trying to get a partial print off of that. | 正在想办法提取部分指纹 |
[17:43] | Now there’s no point of sale on the receipt, | 虽然收据上没写销售点 |
[17:45] | but the SKU number matched that hat. | 不过上面的库存检索码和这顶帽子的一样 |
[17:47] | The manufacturer’s sending over | 制造商把三州地区的经销网点 |
[17:48] | a list of outlets in the Tristate area, | 发过来了 |
[17:50] | but there’s over 200 locations. | 但有200多个 |
[17:51] | Focus on the ones in Jersey first. | 先重点排查新泽西的店 |
[17:53] | 24 hours before Bracken speaks– | 离布莱肯演讲还有24小时 |
[17:55] | maybe Beckett will have better luck with those threat letters. | 也许贝克特在恐吓信里能有什么发现 |
[17:59] | Man, these people need to get a life. | 老天 这些人真该过过正常的生活 |
[18:01] | Most of these guys, it seems their only companionship | 看起来这些人唯一的伙伴是 |
[18:03] | is the space alien that talks to them through their microwave. | 只能用微波跟他们交流的外星人 |
[18:06] | Yeah, well, there’s a lot of lonely and confused people out there. | 这世上有很多孤独而困惑的人 |
[18:10] | But so far, none of the letters | 目前为止 没有一封信的笔迹 |
[18:12] | match the handwriting in our suspect’s notebook. | 和嫌疑人笔记本上的相同 |
[18:15] | Considering what he’s capable of, | 凭着布莱肯的能力 |
[18:17] | you would think Bracken would have more formidable enemies. | 你不觉得他的敌人会更”高级”一点吗 |
[18:20] | Oh, obviously, you never saw the letter that I sent him. | 显然你还没看见我写给他的信 |
[18:22] | No, I did, actually. I liked the way you, uh, | 事实上 我看见了 我喜欢你那种写法 |
[18:24] | dotted the “I” on “Kill” with a little heart. | 把”杀”上面的叉画成了一颗小心心 |
[18:26] | It was a nice touch. | 手法很赞 |
[18:27] | Well, I was trying to give it a personal feel. | 我想呈现私人恩怨的感觉 |
[18:28] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[18:36] | So we’re really not gonna talk about this? | 我们真的不需要谈谈吗 |
[18:38] | I mean, Castle, what is there to talk about? | 卡塞尔 有什么好谈的 |
[18:40] | Honestly? Practically everything. | 说实话吗 所有事都需要谈 |
[18:42] | Which is why all I can do is treat it like another case, | 正因如此 我能做的就是客观 |
[18:45] | ’cause that’s what it is. It’s… | 因为它就是平常案子 |
[18:48] | just like any other case. | 和其他案子一样 |
[18:56] | You’re tired, Castle. | 你累了 卡塞尔 |
[18:57] | Why don’t you go get some rest? | 不如你去休息吧 |
[18:58] | No, no, no, I can stay if you like. | 不不不 如果你想 我就陪着你 |
[19:00] | No, come on. Go. | 不用了 回去吧 |
[19:01] | I’ll call you if I need anything, okay? | 需要什么我会打给你 好吗 |
[19:09] | You really are remarkable, you know that? | 你真的很厉害 |
[19:44] | I’m working on this case | 我现在办的案子 |
[19:45] | where I need to find a suspect, | 在找嫌疑犯 |
[19:49] | and I came across a piece of evidence. | 我发现了一个证据 |
[19:51] | It’s a letter that he wrote. | 嫌疑人写的信 |
[19:53] | And there’s no address, there’s no name, | 没写地址 也没署名 |
[19:57] | just a postmark from New Jersey. | 只有新泽西的邮戳 |
[20:02] | And I know in my gut that this is our big break. | 我深知这就是我们的突破口 |
[20:06] | One way or another, it’s gonna lead us straight to him. | 无论怎样 我们都会找到他 |
[20:10] | Yet, here you are talking to me. | 但是你现在却来找我 |
[20:14] | If we find this suspect, then someone worse, | 如果找到这个嫌犯 那么一个坏人 |
[20:19] | much worse, is going to escape justice. | 大坏人就会逃脱正义的制裁 |
[20:23] | I take it no one else knows about the letter. | 我猜没有其他人知道信的事 |
[20:25] | No, not yet. | 是 目前还没有 |
[20:27] | Well, as a police officer, | 作为一名警官 |
[20:29] | you must have faced similar dilemmas. | 你以前一定也碰过这种难题 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:34] | Why is this time different? | 这次有什么特殊的地方 |
[20:37] | Because this time, it feels like there’s no right choice. | 因为这次 感觉没有正确的选择 |
[20:42] | Maybe the right choice | 也许正确的选择 |
[20:44] | is the one you can live with. | 就是你能接受的那个 |
[21:03] | Hey, you guys seen Beckett? | 你们看见贝克特了吗 |
[21:05] | No. Uh, not since last night. | 没有 昨晚之后就没见过了 |
[21:07] | We thought she was with you. | 我们还以为她和你在一起 |
[21:08] | No, I tried her a couple of times this morning, | 没有 我今早打给她好几次 |
[21:09] | but she wasn’t picking up. | 她都没接 |
[21:10] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:12] | Yo. I’m trying to get through | 我正在联系 |
[21:13] | this list of stores that sell the baseball caps. | 那些卖棒球帽的店 |
[21:15] | Half of ’em aren’t even open yet. | 一半的店还没开门 |
[21:16] | What about you? | 你那边怎么样 |
[21:17] | Nada. The canvass around the gun store turned up empty. | 啥都没有 枪的调查没有任何进展 |
[21:22] | You guys, where are we on the suspect? | 伙计们 嫌疑犯查的怎么样了 |
[21:24] | Nowhere. | 不怎么样 |
[21:25] | And Senator Bracken speaks in less than ten hours. | 而且布莱肯议员还有不到10小时就要演讲了 |
[21:27] | You find anything in those letters? | 恐吓信那边有收获吗 |
[21:29] | Uh, no. Nothing significant. | 没什么 没有重要发现 |
[21:33] | You doing all right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:35] | I need a second. | 等下再说 |
[22:18] | You guys… | 伙计们 |
[22:19] | – There’s something that I– – I just heard back from C.S.U. | -我刚知道一件事 -我刚从鉴证组得到 |
[22:21] | on that receipt from the duffel bag. | 行李袋中收据的检验结果 |
[22:23] | They get a print off that smudge? | 他们在污渍上面提取到指纹了吗 |
[22:24] | No, but it contained traces of | 没有 但是里面含有 |
[22:25] | synthetic motor oil and brake pad residue. | 汽车引擎用油和刹车片残留物 |
[22:27] | Sounds like our guy’s a mechanic. | 听起来这人是个修车的 |
[22:28] | So then maybe he was shopping for | 所以他可能就是在修理站附近 |
[22:30] | the rifle near work. | 买了来福枪 |
[22:30] | Where’s that store again? | 那家店在哪里来着 |
[22:31] | Paterson, just off the highway. | 帕特森城 一下高速就是 |
[22:32] | It’s a place to start. | 就从那里开始调查 |
[22:33] | All right, I’m gonna get you guys addresses on your way. | 你们先去 我马上发地址给你们 |
[22:35] | I’ll compile a list of every service station | 我会把方圆五英里之内的服务站 |
[22:38] | within a 5-mile radius, | 制成一个表格 |
[22:39] | And we’ll expand from there. | 我们以那为中心散开调查 |
[22:42] | Were you gonna say something? | 你不是要说什么吗 |
[22:43] | No. We’re past it. | 不了 没时间说了 |
[22:48] | Who knew Paterson had so many service stations, huh? | 谁能想到帕特森城会有这么多服务站 |
[22:51] | I’m pretty sure we left Paterson | 我确定在倒数第五个店的时候 |
[22:52] | five shops ago. | 我们就出帕特森城了 |
[22:54] | Ugh. Back in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后回来 |
[22:56] | Well, we don’t have 20 minutes to waste. | 我们可不能在这干等20分钟 |
[22:57] | Let’s move on to the next on. We’ll circle back around. | 先去下一家吧 一会再绕回来 |
[22:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[23:01] | Hey, look on top of the counter. | 你看柜台上 |
[23:03] | They sell those hats here. | 他们在卖这种帽子 |
[23:07] | Open up! Police business! | 开门 警察办案 |
[23:10] | All right! I’m coming! Relax. | 好了 我来了 别敲了 |
[23:12] | Don’t break my glass. | 别把玻璃打破了 |
[23:14] | Yeah, I see it. | 我看见你们了 |
[23:16] | – What? – How you doing? | -什么事 -你好 |
[23:17] | NYPD. You know this guy? | 我们是纽约警察 你认识这个人吗 |
[23:21] | Maybe. | 眼熟 |
[23:22] | He looks like one of my mechanics. | 他看上去像是我的一位技师 |
[23:24] | I mean, he used to be. | 以前的一位技师 |
[23:24] | I laid him off, like, three weeks ago. | 我大约三周前把他解雇了 |
[23:26] | Do you have any paperwork he might have filled out? | 你这有什么他填写过的东西吗 |
[23:27] | Maybe a work order? | 比如工作单 |
[23:29] | I might have something back here. | 可能有一些 |
[23:38] | Yeah, that’s it right there. | 找到了 在这里 |
[23:44] | Handwriting’s a match. It’s our guy. | 笔迹吻合 就是我们要找的人 |
[23:47] | Robert McManus has a history of schizophrenia. | 罗伯特·麦克马尼斯有精神分裂症 |
[23:49] | Multiple stays at a psych ward, | 进过好几次精神病院 |
[23:52] | recent episodes were triggered by his son’s death. | 最近一次发病是因他儿子去世引起的 |
[23:56] | Hey, where are we on deployment? | 我们的部署怎么样了 |
[23:58] | Every beat cop in the city has his photo. | 市里所以的巡逻警察都有他的照片 |
[24:00] | S.W.A.T.’s sitting on his place in Jersey, | 特警组的人正在他位于泽西的家里 |
[24:01] | but his neighbors say he hasn’t been there in a month. | 但是他的邻居说他已经一个月没去那了 |
[24:03] | He disappears for long stretches. | 他消失了很长时间 |
[24:04] | We’re scouring through his financials, | 我们查了他的财产情况 |
[24:06] | but they are severely outdated. | 但是数据都是很久以前的了 |
[24:08] | The guy closed his accounts years ago. | 这人几年前就把他的账号注销了 |
[24:09] | Basically living off the grid. | 基本上是隐居了 |
[24:11] | Got something. | 有线索了 |
[24:12] | We canvassed near a diner McManus used to frequent. | 我们在麦克马尼斯常去的一家餐馆附近排查 |
[24:14] | An S.R.O. desk clerk just I.D.ed him. | 一个旅店接待员认出了他 |
[24:17] | He’s been staying there a month. | 他在那已经待了一个月了 |
[24:28] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[24:29] | NYPD! Don’t move! | 纽约警察 不许动 |
[24:32] | Clear! | 安全 |
[24:34] | Clear! | 安全 |
[24:35] | Clear. | 安全 |
[24:36] | Take the place apart. | 仔细搜查房间 |
[24:37] | Look for anything that might lead us to him. | 找出任何能帮我们抓到他的线索 |
[24:39] | We should check the rest of the building. | 我们应该搜查一下大楼的其它房间 |
[24:40] | I’ll talk to the manager for details on his routine. | 我去问问经理麦克马尼斯的平时生活情况 |
[24:54] | NYPD. Show me your hands. | 纽约警察 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[24:59] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[25:00] | Don’t move or I’ll shoot! | 别跑 否则我开枪了 |
[25:27] | Hey. I just spoke to Ryan. | 我跟莱恩聊过了 |
[25:30] | McManus is still out there, | 麦克马尼斯仍然在逃 |
[25:31] | but, uh, the boys are going door to door | 但是警员们正在附近所有的大楼里 |
[25:33] | in every building nearby. | 挨家挨户地查 |
[25:34] | I had him in my sights. | 他就在我的视线内 |
[25:37] | I had him. | 我看到他了 |
[25:39] | So you missed. | 不就没打中吗 |
[25:39] | So what? It could happen to anyone. | 这事可能发生在任何人身上 |
[25:41] | No. | 不是 |
[25:42] | I didn’t miss. | 我不是没打中 |
[25:45] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[25:51] | I found a letter… | 我在那些恐吓信里 |
[25:53] | in the threats file. | 发现了一封信 |
[25:56] | It was frome McManus. | 是麦克马尼斯写的 |
[26:04] | How long have you known about this? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[26:06] | Since last night. | 昨天晚上 |
[26:07] | McManus was accusing Bracken of murdering his son. | 麦克马尼斯指责是布莱肯杀了他儿子 |
[26:11] | I looked into it. He was a 24-year-old kid. | 我调查了一下 他儿子24岁 |
[26:13] | He was an intern for Bracken’s reelection campaign. | 是布莱肯再选的实习生 |
[26:16] | He had a meeting scheduled with a reporter, | 他原本跟一个记者约好见面 |
[26:18] | and the next day they found him hanged. | 但第二天有人发现他上吊了 |
[26:20] | And you think Bracken– | 你认为是布莱肯 |
[26:21] | I don’t know, Castle. My god. | 我也不清楚 卡塞尔 我的天 |
[26:25] | I almost suppressed evidence. | 我差一点就把证据销毁了 |
[26:28] | I was gonna burn that letter. | 我本来打算把那封信烧掉 |
[26:30] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有烧 |
[26:30] | I didn’t miss McManus. | 我不是没打中麦克马尼斯 |
[26:35] | I looked him in the eye and I saw his pain. | 我是看到他眼睛里的那份悲痛后 |
[26:39] | And I couldn’t take that shot. | 不忍心开枪 |
[26:42] | What if I wanted him to get away, | 如果我想让他逃走 |
[26:45] | wanted him to go through with this? | 想让他完成计划 |
[26:47] | Then what does that make me? | 那我又变成了什么样的人 |
[26:52] | Is there anything new? | 有什么新情况吗 |
[26:53] | Nothing yet on McManus, | 关于麦克马尼斯的还没有 |
[26:55] | but a search of his room turned up wires, | 但是在他的房间里搜出了导线 |
[26:57] | a detonator, traces of c-4. | 引爆器 还有C4的残留 |
[26:59] | It looks like he was building a bomb. | 他似乎是在制造炸弹 |
[27:01] | A bomb? Uh… | 炸弹 |
[27:03] | Did anyone find it? | 找到炸弹了吗 |
[27:04] | No. If he built something, | 没有 如果他造了一个炸弹 |
[27:06] | It’s either with him | 要么是他带在身上 |
[27:08] | or already out there waiting to go off. | 要么就是已经放置好就等爆炸了 |
[27:14] | Beckett, hang on. | 贝克特 等一下 |
[27:15] | He had a rifle, Castle. | 他有一把步枪 卡塞尔 |
[27:17] | A rifle. Not a bomb. | 是步枪 不是炸弹 |
[27:20] | If he detonates that thing tonight at the conference | 要是他在今晚的大会上引爆了炸弹 |
[27:22] | and innocent people get hurt– | 无辜的人就会受伤 |
[27:23] | Okay, this is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:25] | How is it not my fault? I’m a cop. | 怎会不是我的错 我是警察 |
[27:27] | I had a job to do and I didn’t do it. | 我没有做好我的本职工作 |
[27:29] | I’ve gotta make this right. | 我得弥补我的过错 |
[27:30] | I’ve gotta find that bomb and save Bracken’s life. | 我得找到那颗炸弹 保护布莱肯的生命安全 |
[27:33] | Looks like you just got some help. | 貌似有人帮你了 |
[27:37] | Found him hiding on a rooftop three blocks away. | 我们发现他在三个街区外的楼顶上躲着 |
[27:39] | What about the bomb? | 找到炸弹了吗 |
[27:40] | Asked him about it. | 我们已经问过他了 |
[27:40] | Asked him about Melanie Rogers, too. | 也问了他有关梅兰妮·罗杰斯的事 |
[27:42] | He’s not much of a talker. | 他不肯说话 |
[27:43] | He hasn’t said a word since we picked him up. | 被捕后 他一句话都没说过 |
[27:46] | Take him to interrogation. | 带他去审讯 |
[27:51] | What makes you think he’s gonna talk to you? | 你凭什么认为他会和你谈话 |
[27:53] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[27:55] | I know him. | 我理解他 |
[28:02] | Hi, Robert. | 你好 罗伯特 |
[28:04] | I’m Kate. | 我是凯特 |
[28:09] | Why don’t you take those things off? | 为什么不把手铐取下来呢 |
[28:11] | They look uncomfortable. | 戴着很不舒服吧 |
[28:22] | I know what it’s like to lose someone that you love, | 我理解失去至爱的感受 |
[28:26] | to live with that pain… | 要承受那样的痛苦 |
[28:32] | to feel the rage | 忍受那种愤怒 |
[28:33] | towards the person responsible for it… | 尤其是当你面对罪魁祸首时 |
[28:43] | towards Bracken. | 面对布莱肯时 |
[28:49] | He took someone close to me. | 他夺走了我的亲人 |
[28:54] | He killed my mother | 他杀害了我的母亲 |
[28:56] | and then he went after my friends, | 他还不肯放过我的朋友 |
[28:59] | even tried to kill me. | 甚至想杀我灭口 |
[29:00] | Is she talking about Bracken? | 她是在说布莱肯吗 |
[29:02] | She’s… just trying to get through to him anyway you can. | 她只是在套话 |
[29:10] | The man killed my son. | 那个男人杀了我儿子 |
[29:12] | No one cared. | 没人在乎 |
[29:14] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[29:16] | He needs to pay. | 我要他血债血还 |
[29:18] | Not with a bomb, Robert. | 但不是用炸弹啊 罗伯特 |
[29:21] | You and me, we’re not like him. | 我们俩和他不一样 |
[29:23] | We don’t hurt innocent people. | 我们不会伤及无辜 |
[29:26] | Where’s the C-4? | C4炸弹在哪儿 |
[29:32] | You’re trying to confuse me… | 你在迷惑我 |
[29:36] | or trick me… | 哄骗我 |
[29:37] | into saying something I shouldn’t. | 让我说出不该说的话 |
[29:39] | I’m trying to take down Bracken, same as you. | 我跟你一样想要扳倒布莱肯 |
[29:42] | And we gotta do it in the right way. | 但我们得采取正确的方式 |
[29:44] | You and me are on the same side, Robert. | 你和我是一伙的 罗伯特 |
[29:46] | You’re on his side. | 你和他是一伙的 |
[29:48] | He controls everybody. | 他控制了每个人 |
[29:50] | You’re all in his pocket. | 你们都被他握在掌心里 |
[29:52] | Every last one of ya! | 你们中的每一个人 |
[29:54] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[29:55] | I’m just like you, Robert. | 我和你一样 罗伯特 |
[29:57] | She’s losing him. | 她套不出什么话了 |
[29:58] | You’re not like me. | 你和我不一样 |
[30:00] | You’re making stuff up, | 你在捏造事实 |
[30:01] | making up stories! | 编造故事 |
[30:03] | If you went through what I went through, | 如果你遭受过我经历的一切 |
[30:05] | you would want to see him dead! | 你也会想他死的 |
[30:07] | Everything that I told you was true. | 我的每句话都千真万确 |
[30:11] | Robert, look at me. | 罗伯特 看着我 |
[30:18] | Where is the C-4? | C4炸弹在哪儿 |
[30:19] | If that thing goes off, | 如果炸弹爆炸了 |
[30:20] | then there’s blood on our hands, | 我们会手染鲜血 |
[30:22] | And I cannot live with that | 愧疚会将我侵蚀 |
[30:23] | and I know that you can’t either. | 你也一样 |
[30:27] | Detective, a word. | 警探 我有话和你说 |
[30:28] | – Sir. – Detective. | -长官 -警探 |
[30:37] | Sir, I can do this. I can reach him. | 长官 我能让他开口 |
[30:39] | It’s over, detective. | 都结束了 警探 |
[30:41] | Just give me another minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[30:42] | I just got a call from the feds. | 我刚接到联邦政府的电话 |
[30:44] | They found the bomb. | 他们找到炸弹了 |
[30:47] | Mcmanus rented a box at a post office. | 麦克马尼斯在邮局租了一个邮箱 |
[30:50] | The C-4 was there. | C4炸弹就在里面 |
[30:51] | He’d wired it into a vest. | 他把电线接到背心上 |
[30:53] | He also obtained credentials for the conference somehow. | 不知从哪儿拿到了会议通行证 |
[30:55] | Well, thank you, captain, | 谢谢你 警监 |
[30:56] | For everything you’ve done. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[30:58] | Well, actually, | 实际上 |
[31:00] | Detective Beckett deserves most of the credit. | 这大多归功于贝克特警探 |
[31:02] | She led the team. | 调查是由她带领的 |
[31:05] | Excuse me, senator. | 抱歉 议员先生先生 |
[31:07] | Good afternoon, Mr. Mayor. | 下午好 市长先生 |
[31:15] | I heard how you led the team. | 我听说了 |
[31:18] | You fired, what, two shots from close range | 你近距离朝疑犯开了两枪 |
[31:21] | and both of them missed? | 却都未命中 |
[31:25] | All this talk about justice… | 嘴上总是提正义 |
[31:29] | I guess I was right about you. | 我没看错你 |
[32:05] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[32:08] | What better way to celebrate the end of a difficult case | 庆祝我们侦破一桩难案 |
[32:11] | than with a bottle | 有什么东西能胜过 |
[32:13] | of– what are you doing? | 一瓶…你在干嘛呢 |
[32:16] | Castle, look at this vest | 卡塞尔 看看这个理应是 |
[32:17] | Mcmanus supposedly made. | 麦克马尼斯制作的背心 |
[32:19] | The zip ties and the wires… | 这些尼龙扣条和电线 |
[32:23] | They’re expertly done. | 做工非常专业 |
[32:26] | You saw Mcmanus. | 你见过麦克马尼斯 |
[32:27] | He was barely able to button his own shirt. | 他勉强能够自己扣好扣子 |
[32:30] | In his current state, no. | 以他的目前状态 的确不可能 |
[32:31] | But he could’ve done this while he was still on his meds. | 但他可能是在服药期间制作的 |
[32:33] | And what about Melanie’s body? | 那么梅兰妮的尸体呢 |
[32:35] | He burned it and then he knocked out her teeth | 他烧毁尸体 敲掉她的牙齿 |
[32:37] | to keep it unidentifiable. | 使得尸体无法辨认 |
[32:40] | And then he leaves a duffel bag | 接着他却把行李袋留在 |
[32:41] | in a stolen car for us to find? | 一辆被偷的车里 任由我们找到 |
[32:42] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[32:44] | Well, he’s mentally ill. | 他精神不正常 |
[32:45] | I mean, not everything he does is going to make sense. | 我是说 他不一定按套路出牌 |
[32:47] | No, Castle. Something is not right. | 不 卡塞尔 事情不太对劲 |
[32:50] | That zippo lighter that we heard on Melanie’s voice mail– | 梅兰妮的语音邮件里有打火机声 |
[32:53] | Mcmanus doesn’t smoke. | 麦克马尼斯不抽烟 |
[32:54] | We didn’t find a zippo in any of his things. | 我们翻遍他家都没找到打火机 |
[32:56] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[32:59] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[33:00] | I mean, you don’t have anything to prove, | 你用不着去证明什么 |
[33:01] | not to Bracken, | 尤其不用证明给布莱肯看 |
[33:03] | not to me, not to yourself. | 也不用给我 或是你自己看 |
[33:04] | Castle, this isn’t about proving something. | 卡塞尔 这不是在证明什么 |
[33:06] | This is about evidence. | 这是证据 |
[33:07] | Well, all the evidence– | 所有这些证据 |
[33:08] | The letter, the notebook, the bomb– | 信 笔记本 炸弹 |
[33:10] | everything traces back to McManus | 全都指向麦克马尼斯 |
[33:14] | What if somebody wanted us to find him? | 万一是有人希望我们去找他呢 |
[33:16] | What if they’re framing him | 万一是他们陷害他呢 |
[33:18] | So that everyone would think that the threat was over | 这样一来 大家都以为威胁解除了 |
[33:20] | while the real assassin is still out there? | 但真正的杀手还逍遥法外 |
[33:23] | The c-4 in the vest– | 马夹里的炸弹 |
[33:24] | what if that was the bomb that we were supposed to find | 也许真凶希望我们找到那个炸弹 |
[33:26] | and there’s another bomb that’s still out there, | 但其实还有一颗炸弹安放在别处 |
[33:28] | planned for the keynote address? | 这颗才是为政策演讲准备的 |
[33:30] | That’s an event whose time and place | 这次演讲活动的时间和地点 |
[33:32] | has been known for weeks. | 在几周前就公布了 |
[33:35] | If a bomb went off during Bracken’s speech, | 如果炸弹在布莱肯演讲时爆炸了 |
[33:38] | They could say… | 他们可以说 |
[33:39] | McManus set it before he was apprehended. | 麦克马尼斯在被捕前就设好了炸弹 |
[33:42] | Bracken’s supposed to go onstage at 8:00. | 布莱肯会在八点时登场 |
[33:44] | That’s 20 minutes away. | 还有二十分钟 |
[33:45] | Look, I know that I don’t have any proof. | 我知道我并无任何证据 |
[33:47] | I know that this sounds crazy– | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[33:49] | And you know how determined Bracken was to give this speech. | 而且你也知道布莱肯的演讲有多重要 |
[33:52] | If you stop it and… | 万一你终止了演讲 |
[33:54] | you’re wrong, | 却发现自己错了 |
[33:56] | Your career is over. | 你的职业生涯就完了 |
[33:58] | And if I’m right? | 如果我是对的呢 |
[34:10] | This is detective Beckett. Badge number 4-1-3-1-9. | 我是贝克特探长 警号41319 |
[34:13] | I’m calling for the evacuation of the Widmark Hotel. | 请在韦德马克酒店实行紧急疏散 |
[34:27] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[34:29] | Castle, why don’t you see if you can get an update | 卡塞尔 你去和防爆小组沟通一下 |
[34:30] | from the bomb squad? | 看看有没新情况 |
[34:31] | Right. | 好的 |
[34:33] | What the hell is going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[34:34] | Who called in the bomb squad? | 谁把防爆小组找来了 |
[34:36] | We had a credible threat, sir. | 我们得到可靠消息 说有威胁 |
[34:37] | Credible according to who? | 从哪来的可靠消息 |
[34:41] | I think we should speak alone. | 我想单独和你说 |
[34:50] | We believe someone that you know | 我们认为 有个你认识的人 |
[34:51] | is trying to kill you. | 想要杀你 |
[34:53] | What? | 什么 |
[34:55] | You already have the man in custody. | 你们不是把那人关起来了吗 |
[34:57] | We believe McManus was set up | 我们认为麦克马尼斯是被陷害的 |
[34:59] | because of the threatening letter that he sent you, | 因为他寄给你的那封威胁信 |
[35:01] | which means the individual involved | 这证明真正的黑手 |
[35:02] | has access to the files in your office. | 能够接触到你办公室的文件 |
[35:05] | And you have evidence for all of this? | 那你有证据证明这一切吗 |
[35:09] | You don’t have evidence? | 你没有证据 |
[35:10] | Look, I’m not gonna make this kind of accusation lightly. | 我是不想让小疏忽酿成大错误 |
[35:12] | Are you–so you called in a bomb scare based on– | 于是你就叫来了防爆小组 |
[35:14] | On–on what, a hunch? | 凭什么 就凭你的直觉吗 |
[35:16] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[35:18] | We finished our search | 我们完成了搜查 |
[35:19] | of the primary target area, detective. | 搜遍了主要的目标区域 |
[35:21] | We found no explosive device. | 没有找到爆炸物 |
[35:23] | What about the stage? Did you check the podium? | 那舞台呢 你们搜查了演讲台吗 |
[35:24] | We swept everything in a 50-foot radius | 我们以议员先生演讲的位置为圆心 |
[35:26] | of where the senator would be speaking. | 把半径15米内的地方都搜遍了 |
[35:27] | All right, well, this is ridiculous. | 这真是荒唐 |
[35:28] | Let’s just get everybody back inside. | 我们快把大家都叫回里面吧 |
[35:31] | I’m sorry, senator. We still have to conduct | 议员先生 不好意思 我们还需要 |
[35:32] | a thorough search of the building. | 对整栋楼做全面搜查 |
[35:34] | It’s gonna take a few more hours, I’m afraid. | 恐怕还需要几个小时 |
[35:40] | You think I don’t know what you’re doing? | 你以为我不知道你在耍什么花样吗 |
[35:41] | You let McManus get away so that he would take me down, | 你让麦克马尼斯跑了 想让他杀了我 |
[35:44] | and when that didn’t play out, you decided to ruin | 当你的计划落空后 你就想要 |
[35:46] | the most important moment of my career. | 毁掉我仕途中最重要的时刻 |
[35:48] | That’s not what this is a– | 这跟…… |
[35:49] | No, you save that for the review board. | 省省吧 你就等着接受调查吧 |
[35:52] | You have overplayed your hand, | 你玩过火了 |
[35:54] | and I am going to bury you. | 你看我怎么灭了你 |
[36:01] | Oh, god, Castle. I don’t understand. | 卡塞尔 我不明白 |
[36:03] | How did we get this so wrong? | 我们怎么会弄错了 |
[36:05] | We knew we were taking a risk. | 我们知道是在冒险 |
[36:06] | No, there’s gotta be a reason | 不 他们陷害麦克马尼斯 |
[36:07] | that they were framing McManus. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[36:09] | They had to have been planning this for tonight, here. | 他们今晚会有所行动 |
[36:12] | That’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[36:13] | Or he wasn’t being framed. | 或许他没被陷害 |
[36:15] | Maybe they couldn’t get the bomb in the building. | 也许他们没能把炸弹安置在室内 |
[36:17] | With the heightened security, | 保安部署太严了 |
[36:18] | because McManus was on the loose, | 麦克马尼斯又逍遥法外 |
[36:20] | maybe they had to make a different plan. | 也许他们被迫制定了新计划 |
[36:22] | Place the bomb somewhere more accessible. | 把炸弹装在了更容易的地方 |
[36:23] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[36:25] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[37:20] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[37:23] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[37:24] | The driver. | 是那司机 |
[37:37] | Read him his rights. | 宣读他的权力 |
[37:43] | His name is Noah Charles. | 他叫诺阿·查尔斯 |
[37:44] | He was my driver for five years. | 做我司机已经五年了 |
[37:47] | Any reason why he’d suddenly want you dead? | 他为什么突然想杀你 |
[37:51] | I assume because someone paid him a great deal of money. | 我猜是有人给了他一大笔钱吧 |
[37:55] | You don’t seem shocked. | 你看起来并不惊讶 |
[37:57] | There’s another world out there, Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 世界又黑又白 |
[37:59] | one that most people don’t see, | 只是大多数人意识不到 |
[38:01] | run by money, influence, power. | 黑暗的那边被金钱和权力所掌控 |
[38:04] | And the people in it will do anything they can | 黑暗面的人们会不择手段 |
[38:06] | to stay on top. | 让自己站在万人之上 |
[38:10] | But I assume that you already know that. | 但这些你是知道的 |
[38:15] | I wouldn’t have done it, you know, | 我做不到 |
[38:17] | what she did. | 她的所作所为 |
[38:20] | I’d have stood and watched. | 我会站在那里旁观 |
[38:25] | So he’s not talking. | 他不肯开口 |
[38:27] | But a search of his apartment turned up a pair of gloves | 但在他的公寓搜出了一双 |
[38:30] | with traces of Melanie Rogers’ blood on it. | 带有梅兰妮·罗杰斯血迹的手套 |
[38:33] | They also found a fake beard and a baseball cap | 他们还发现了假胡子和棒球帽 |
[38:35] | Just like McManus’. | 和麦克马尼斯的一样 |
[38:37] | So McManus could be seen at the conference by security. | 以便让会议上的人看到麦克马尼斯 |
[38:39] | It’s all part of the setup. | 这都是设计好的 |
[38:40] | Melanie met Noah a bunch of times. | 梅兰妮见过诺阿很多次 |
[38:42] | She probably recognized him on the day, | 那天她可能认出了他 |
[38:45] | wondered what he was doing, | 对他的行为起疑 |
[38:46] | and followed him. | 跟踪了他 |
[38:48] | If she got on to him, | 如果她发现了他 |
[38:49] | he would’ve had no choice but to kill her. | 他别无选择 只能杀了她 |
[38:51] | What a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[38:54] | She was a sweet kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[38:59] | Hey, got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 有 |
[39:03] | We did a little digging into that driver of yours. | 我们查了下你的司机 |
[39:06] | Turns out you’re not his only employer, senator. | 发现你不是他唯一的雇主 议员先生 |
[39:09] | We took a look into his financials. | 我们查看了他的财务情况 |
[39:10] | There’s a series of large deposits | 有几笔大额存款 |
[39:12] | made into his checking account. | 转入了他的户头 |
[39:13] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[39:14] | Untraceable wire transfers bounced through shadow accounts | 无法追踪的电汇转账 在瑞士和中东的 |
[39:16] | in Switzerland and the Middle East. | 几个空壳账户间周转 |
[39:18] | Just like you would’ve done. | 要是你就会这么干 |
[39:23] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 伙计们 |
[39:27] | You know who’s behind this, don’t you? | 你知道谁在幕后 对吧 |
[39:29] | I have my suspicions. | 我有怀疑对象 |
[39:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:32] | Someone who’s gotten rich making powerful people promises | 一个靠着给有权势的人做出承诺致富的人 |
[39:35] | that I needed to keep. | 那个人我还有用 |
[39:37] | What does a kingmaker do | 当一名造王者 |
[39:39] | when the king no longer follows orders? | 发现王不再听话了会怎样呢 |
[39:42] | I need a name. | 给我一个名字 |
[39:44] | You’ve done enough, detective. | 你做的够多了 警探 |
[39:45] | Senator, that person is still out there, | 议员先生 那个人依然逍遥法外 |
[39:46] | and I have no way of getting to him. | 而我却没法抓到他 |
[39:49] | You’re not safe. | 你处境危险 |
[39:52] | I’m touched by your concern, | 你的关心让我很感动 |
[39:54] | but I think maybe you forget who you’re dealing with. | 不过恐怕你忘记了你对付的是谁 |
[39:58] | Sir, we have to leave. | 先生 我们得走了 |
[39:59] | You’re already 30 minutes behind schedule. | 根据日程表 您已经迟了30分钟 |
[40:02] | Detective Beckett, would you, uh, walk me out? | 贝克特警探 你能送我出去吗 |
[40:20] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[40:22] | Yeah, well, you can’t win ’em all, can you? | 人不可能总是赢 对吧 |
[40:25] | I suppose this means I’m in your debt. | 我猜这意味着我欠你个人情 |
[40:29] | Nothing’s changed between us, senator. | 我们之间没有任何改变 议员先生 |
[40:31] | Even so, | 即使如此 |
[40:33] | It’s a dangerous world out there, detective. | 外面的世界很危险 警探 |
[40:36] | You never know when you might need a friend. | 说不准什么时候你就需要朋友了 |
[40:43] | McManus’ son… | 麦克马尼斯的儿子 |
[40:46] | Was that you? | 是你干的吗 |
[40:49] | If I said no, | 如果我说不是 |
[40:51] | would you really believe me? | 你真会相信吗 |
[40:53] | There he is. Senator! | 他在这里 议员先生 |
[40:54] | Senator Bracken! Senator Bracken! | 布莱肯议员 布莱肯议员 |
[40:56] | Senator. Senator! | 议员先生 议员先生 |
[40:57] | Is it true the attempt on your life was an inside job? | 想要谋杀你的人是你的手下是吗 |
[41:00] | Witnesses say they arrested your driver. Any comment? | 有人目击到你的司机被捕了 你有何评论 |
[41:02] | Did it have anything to do with your environmental initiative? | 这与你的环境法案有关系吗 |
[41:04] | Look, the senator is very busy– | 议员先生非常繁忙 |
[41:05] | No, th-that’s okay. I’ll–I’ll make a statement. | 不要紧 我要发表声明 |
[41:09] | As you all know, last night | 正如你们所知 昨晚 |
[41:10] | an attempt was made on my life. | 有人企图谋杀我 |
[41:12] | And though I was not able to introduce my initiative | 尽管我没能在生态大会上 |
[41:15] | at the eco conference, | 介绍我的法案 |
[41:17] | it has only strengthened my resolve | 但这件事坚定了 |
[41:19] | to move forward with this historic piece of legislation. | 我推进这次历史性立法的决心 |
[41:24] | And I would like to especially thank | 并且我要特别感谢 |
[41:25] | the brave men and women | 纽约警局的 |
[41:27] | of the New York City police department, | 勇士们 |
[41:30] | who thwarted this plot. | 是他们阻止了这场阴谋 |
[41:32] | And in a shocking development, | 案件进展令人震惊 |
[41:33] | federal agents arrested Benjamin Moss, | 联邦探员逮捕了本杰明·莫斯 |
[41:35] | founder of the powerful super pac American Way, | 美国之路选举基金会的创建人 |
[41:38] | after connecting him to payments made | 此前警方确认了他和谋杀未遂的杀手的 |
[41:39] | to the senator’s would-be assassin. | 雇佣的联系 |
[41:41] | Moss, a former presidential… | 莫斯 前任总统的 |
[41:43] | My god. | 我的天 |
[41:45] | It was Ben Moss. | 是本·莫斯 |
[41:46] | The biggest kingmaker of ’em all. | 最厉害的造王者 |
[41:49] | But Bracken only had him arrested. | 但布莱肯仅仅导致他被捕 |
[41:51] | The way he was talking, I half expected the guy | 以他的口气 我还以为那个人 |
[41:53] | to die in a “Plane crash” | 会死于”空难” |
[41:55] | or some kind of mysterious… “Car accident.” | 或”车祸”什么的 |
[41:58] | No. | 不 |
[41:59] | This is so much better. | 这样更好 |
[42:01] | Now Bracken’s a folk hero. | 现在布莱肯成了英雄 |
[42:04] | The rare politician willing to stand up to special interests | 政客很少会为环境立法 |
[42:07] | even if it costs him his life. | 而不顾生命危险 |
[42:11] | You’re right. That’s a better story. | 你说得对 这个故事更精彩 |
[42:13] | The kind of story | 这样的故事 |
[42:14] | that could make a guy president. | 能帮人当上总统 |
[42:17] | He’ll slip up eventually, | 总有一天他会有所疏忽 |
[42:18] | and when he does, I’ll be ready. | 而那个时候 我已准备就绪 |