时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[00:16] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[00:18] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[00:21] | I came like you asked. | 我按你的要求来了 |
[00:25] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[00:31] | In celebration of our finally getting together | 为了庆祝我们终于欢聚一堂 |
[00:35] | for dinner, | 共进晚餐 |
[00:36] | I have made… | 我做了 |
[00:38] | a very special dessert. | 非常特别的甜点 |
[00:42] | Martha, that looks incredible. | 玛莎 看起来就非常好吃 |
[00:44] | It’s to die for, literally. | 好吃到死 真的 |
[00:46] | I call it “Death by chocolate.” | 我管这道甜点叫”致命巧克力” |
[00:49] | Now given your baking experience, | 鉴于您的下厨经历 |
[00:51] | Is that a prediction? | 这算是预言吗 |
[00:53] | I take it cooking’s not one of your talents, Martha. | 看来厨艺不在你的天赋范围内啊 玛莎 |
[00:55] | Well, not really. | 不算是 |
[00:57] | I sort of save my creative energy | 我将自己的创造力保留在了 |
[01:00] | to perfect a more worthy craft…acting. | 更有价值完美呈现的技艺上 “演技” |
[01:04] | And what about you, Jim? | 你呢 吉姆 |
[01:06] | How’s the law treating you? | 工作还顺利吗 |
[01:07] | Uh, good. I’ve got a class action lawsuit. | 还行 最近有个集体诉讼的案子 |
[01:09] | That’s, uh, keeping me pretty busy. | 我挺忙的 |
[01:10] | Nice. | 不错 |
[01:11] | Oh, well, I hope you find time to cut loose, Jim, | 我希望你有时间放松下 吉姆 |
[01:13] | And just do something fun. | 做些有趣的事 |
[01:15] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[01:16] | I-I try to take in a baseball game | 我在尝试偶尔参加 |
[01:17] | every now and again. | 棒球比赛 |
[01:18] | Ooh, lord. | 老天 |
[01:19] | Baseball. | 棒球 |
[01:21] | Isn’t that dreadfully dull? | 那不是闷到死的运动吗 |
[01:24] | Well, it requires | 这项运动要求 |
[01:25] | a certain patience. | 有一定的耐性 |
[01:27] | A certain lack of pulse, you mean. | 就是相当地没激情吧 |
[01:30] | I think, uh, | 我想 |
[01:31] | what my dad responds to is the game’s nuance. | 我爸喜欢的是这项运动的精妙之处 |
[01:35] | Oh, well, yes, of course. It has its merits. | 是的 当然了 这项运动也有优点 |
[01:38] | Yeah, I think my mother just means | 我想我母亲的意思是 |
[01:39] | it’s not exactly, uh, | 这项运动不是 |
[01:41] | action-packed. | 令人激动型的 |
[01:42] | Right, but that would | 对 但这取决于 |
[01:43] | depend on how you look at it, right? | 你如何看待它 对吧 |
[01:45] | Yeah, I mean I suppose it does appeal | 对 在我看来这项运动是 |
[01:46] | to the more… serious, | 更加… 正经的活动 |
[01:49] | More… | 更加 |
[01:50] | Discerning crowd. | 有眼光的群体 |
[01:55] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[01:58] | What exactly does that mean? | 你这句话到底是什么意思 |
[02:01] | Just that actors, by their nature, | 只是说演员 天性使然 |
[02:03] | aren’t the most serious people in the world, right? | 不算世界上最一本正经的人 对吧 |
[02:06] | Oh, is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[02:08] | So you think I’m not a serious person? | 所以你觉得我这个人不正经么 |
[02:10] | How about if we dive in to this dessert? | 我们开吃甜点怎么样 |
[02:15] | Because honestly, that whole death thing… | 说实话 那个”致命”的话题 |
[02:17] | is sounding pretty good right now. | 比现在的话题轻松多了 |
[02:18] | There’s been a murder downtown. | 市中心有谋杀案 |
[02:20] | Close enough. | 够近的 |
[02:21] | I’m so sorry that we have to run. | 真抱歉我们得走了 |
[02:23] | You two be careful. | 你们两个要小心哦 |
[02:25] | Yeah, you guys, too. | 你们两个也是 |
[02:29] | I’m just saying, there have been worse dinners. | 我只是说 还有更糟糕的晚宴 |
[02:31] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[02:32] | Well, the dining scene from “Alien” comes to mind. | 我想到了《异形》里的晚宴场景 |
[02:35] | Honestly, a creature bursting out of my dad’s chest | 说实话 要是异形从我爸的胸口里钻出来 |
[02:37] | might have lightened the mood. | 说不定还能搞活下气氛 |
[02:38] | I guess we should’ve expected it. | 其实我们该料到这局面的 |
[02:40] | They come from such different worlds. | 他们两人的背景完全不同 |
[02:41] | Yeah, well, your mom should’ve been more sensitive to that. | 你母亲应该学会照顾下他人的感受 |
[02:44] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[02:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | Ooh. You look nice. | 打扮得这么漂亮啊 |
[02:49] | Lipstick, huh? Date night? | 还擦了口红 约会之夜吗 |
[02:51] | No, dinner with her dad and my mom. | 不是 和她爸我妈一起吃晚饭 |
[02:54] | Wow. Already? How’d that go? | 这么快 怎么样 |
[02:59] | Okay. Well, speaking of fathers, | 好吧 说到父亲[神父] |
[03:02] | we have one right over here. | 这里就有一位 |
[03:03] | Father Joe Mcmurtry, 52. | 乔·麦克默瑞神父 52岁 |
[03:06] | Real estate lady showed up to show the property… | 房产经纪人带人来看这里 |
[03:09] | And found religion instead. | 结果却找到了”宗教” |
[03:11] | So… Do we know | 那么 知道 |
[03:12] | what our victim was doing in an abandoned building? | 被害人来这个废弃建筑做什么吗 |
[03:15] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[03:16] | And he’s a long way from home. His parish is uptown. | 而且他家离这里很远 他的教区在住宅区 |
[03:19] | Time of death? | 死亡时间 |
[03:20] | Between 7:00 and 10:00 last night. | 昨晚7点至10点间 |
[03:22] | Likely cause of death, three to the chest. | 死因看起来是胸部中了三枪 |
[03:24] | That’s a tight grouping. Killer’s a marksman. | 伤口集中 凶手是个神枪手 |
[03:27] | Careful, too. He picked up all the spent shell casings. | 也很谨慎 他捡走了所有的弹壳 |
[03:30] | Security cams? | 有摄像头吗 |
[03:31] | None of ’em are pointing at this building. | 没有拍到这栋建筑的 |
[03:33] | Well, this looks like the work of a pro. | 感觉像内行人做的 |
[03:35] | Someone had a priest assassinated? | 有人暗杀了神父 |
[03:37] | It’s like a vatican conspiracy. | 感觉像教廷阴谋 |
[03:39] | Ah, it’s “The Davinci Code.” | 对 《达芬奇密码》 |
[03:41] | Or not. | 也可能不是 |
[03:43] | So why don’t we look into Mcmurtry’s life | 不如我们调查下麦克默瑞的情况 |
[03:46] | and see if anyone had motive? | 看看有没有人有谋杀动机吧 |
[03:47] | A nun is meeting us downtown. She worked closely with him. | 一位修女会正在中心区见我们 她是他的同事 |
[03:50] | So she might be able to shed some light. | 可能会提供有用的线索 |
[03:51] | Thanks. Yeah. We got it. | 多谢 知道了 |
[03:53] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[03:57] | Units on the canvass got a hit on Chumson’s Tavern. | 警员在排查中调查到了恰姆森酒馆 |
[04:00] | Bartender there– | 那里的酒保 |
[04:01] | Jerry Jenkins– says he knows about the murder | 杰瑞·詹金斯 说他知道这起谋杀 |
[04:03] | but he’ll only speak to a detective. | 但他只肯跟探长说 |
[04:04] | Okay, Castle and I will talk to him. | 好 卡塞尔和我去找他谈话 |
[04:05] | You guys chat with the nun. | 你们去和修女谈 |
[04:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. | 等等 |
[04:08] | We’re interviewing a nun? | 我们要询问修女 |
[04:09] | Yeah, and I’m gonna be the good cop. | 对 我唱白脸 |
[04:10] | You’re gonna be the bad cop, so… | 你唱红脸 所以 |
[04:18] | I asked for a detective seeing as how my customers | 考虑到我的顾客容易被穿警服的警官吓跑 |
[04:20] | tend to get scared away by uniformed cops. | 所以我就要求了和能穿便服的警探见面 |
[04:23] | Jerry, what do you know about the murder? | 杰瑞 对于这起谋杀案你都知道什么 |
[04:25] | Last night this guy wanders in–Leo. | 昨晚这个家伙晃了进来 里奥 |
[04:28] | says he heard shots on the corner of 5th, | 说他听见了第五街拐角处的枪声 |
[04:30] | then he seen some guy hustling out of the building there. | 接着他就看见有人从街上的楼里跑出来 |
[04:33] | Then today, | 于是今天 |
[04:34] | I hear some priest got popped. | 我就听说有牧师被杀了 |
[04:35] | So this Leo was a witness. | 这么说里奥是目击证人 |
[04:37] | Any idea where leo is now? | 知道他现在在哪里吗 |
[04:39] | He got pretty lit, | 他喝多了 |
[04:40] | So I loaded him in a cab and sent him home | 我就送他上了出租车 |
[04:42] | up in the Bronx. | 回他在布朗克斯区的家 |
[04:43] | Do you remember the address? | 还记得地址吗 |
[04:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:46] | 9245 223rd street. | 223街 9245号 |
[04:53] | – Right this way. – Oh, okay. | -这边走 -好的 |
[04:56] | A nun walks into a precinct… | 一个修女步入了警局 |
[04:58] | It’s like the beginnings of a bad joke. | 就像个糟糕笑话的开头 |
[05:04] | Want to borrow a comb or something? | 想借把梳子什么的吗 |
[05:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:07] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起什么了 |
[05:08] | Watching one of those body-switching movies, | 以前看过一部交换身体的电影 |
[05:10] | where the guy looks like a grown man, | 里面的哥们儿看起来是个成人 |
[05:12] | but he’s actually 12. | 但其实他就12岁 |
[05:13] | Hey, let me tell you something– | 我告诉你 |
[05:14] | Catholic school is like combat. | 天主教学校就是个战场 |
[05:17] | Unless you’ve been there, you don’t know. | 除非你去过 否则你根本就不知道 |
[05:19] | Uh, I have been there– in combat– | 我去过 战场 |
[05:22] | And it’s way worse than some old lady. | 那可比什么老女人糟糕多了 |
[05:31] | This is a dark day. | 这是黑暗的一天 |
[05:33] | Father Mcmurtry was such a caring man, | 麦克默瑞神父如此富有同情心 |
[05:36] | so devoted to his parishioners, his community. | 全身心的奉献于教区居民和社区 |
[05:39] | That he shouldn’t meet such a fate… | 他不该有此命运 |
[05:41] | Sister Mary, we have a few questions for you | 玛丽修女 我们想就麦克默瑞神父 |
[05:43] | about father mcmurtry. | 问你一些问题 |
[05:44] | That is, if you’re up for it, Sister Mary. | 当然 除非你准备好了 玛丽修女 |
[05:48] | I can tell you anything you need to know about the father, | 我可以告诉你关于神父的任何事情 |
[05:51] | including who murdered him. | 包括杀害他的凶手 |
[05:53] | You know who killed him? | 你知道谁杀了他 |
[05:54] | Isn’t that what I just said? | 我刚才不是说过了吗 |
[05:57] | I was afraid | 我一直担心 |
[05:58] | their friendship would end badly. | 他们的友谊会惨淡收场 |
[06:00] | But the father was so trusting, | 但是神父却总是去信任别人 |
[06:02] | always trying to save lost souls, | 总是试图拯救迷失的灵魂 |
[06:04] | even souls as black as that man’s. | 即使灵魂已经像这个男人一样黑暗了 |
[06:08] | What man, Sister Mary? | 什么男人 玛丽修女 |
[06:10] | Michael Dolan. | 迈克尔·多兰 |
[06:12] | This is mickey dolan– the mobster, | 就是那个迈基·多兰 |
[06:14] | the enforcer for the O’Reilly family? | 那个效力于奥莱利家族的黑手党 |
[06:17] | The very same. | 正是他 |
[06:19] | He and Dolan grew up together. | 他和多兰一起长大 |
[06:22] | I-I tried to warn him, | 我曾试着提醒他 |
[06:24] | but he always believed | 但是他总是相信 |
[06:26] | he could set Mr. Dolan on a better path. | 自己可以帮助多兰先生走上正路 |
[06:29] | He died believing it. | 他死的时候还深信不疑 |
[06:31] | If they were friends, | 如果他们是朋友 |
[06:32] | why do you think that Dolan killed him? | 你为什么会觉得多兰先生杀了他 |
[06:34] | They had a terrible fight | 两天前 他们在 |
[06:36] | outside the church two days ago. | 教堂外大吵了一架 |
[06:38] | I don’t know what it was about, | 虽然我不知道原因为何 |
[06:39] | but the father was very upset afterwards. | 但是神父之后一直很不安 |
[06:42] | Very upset. | 非常不安 |
[06:44] | Well, a fight alone doesn’t prove– | 但是 一次吵架并不能证明 |
[06:45] | I wasn’t finished. | 我还没说完 |
[06:48] | Of course. I’m–I’m sorry. | 当然 对不起 |
[06:49] | As I was about to say, | 正如我刚说的 |
[06:52] | last night at 6:00, | 昨晚六点 |
[06:54] | the father got a call and left in the middle of mass. | 神父接了个电话 弥撒还没结束就走了 |
[06:58] | He told me the call was about Dolan. | 他告诉我电话是有关多兰的 |
[07:02] | ah, the priest and the mobster. | 神父和黑手党 |
[07:04] | It’s a classic story. | 这可是经典故事情节啊 |
[07:05] | Friends since childhood. One takes a higher calling | 儿时的朋友 一个响应了崇高的召唤 |
[07:08] | while the other follows a path to crime and murder. | 而另一个却走上了犯罪和谋杀之路 |
[07:11] | Well, if this witness can I.D. Dolan, | 如果这个目击证人可以指认出多兰 |
[07:12] | then his path is gonna lead straight to state prison. | 那他的道路就直通州立监狱了 |
[07:14] | I still think we should’ve taken the subway. | 我还是觉得我们应该坐地铁 |
[07:16] | It’s kind of dangerous to park up here. | 在这里停车有点危险 |
[07:17] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[07:19] | What exactly did you mean earlier | 你之前说 我妈应该照顾他人感受 |
[07:21] | when you said my mother could be more considerate? | 到底是什么意思 |
[07:23] | I just–I meant that | 我只是 我的意思是 |
[07:24] | I wished that you would’ve asked her | 我希望你能让她别再 |
[07:26] | to stop criticizing my dad. | 批评我爸了 |
[07:27] | She was just expressing an opinion | 她只是在发表观点而已 |
[07:29] | in much the same way your father was | 表达方式其实和你爸 |
[07:30] | when he basically called my mom flighty and stupid. | 说我妈又轻浮又傻一样 |
[07:32] | My dad never said that, Castle. | 我爸从没那么说过 卡塞尔 |
[07:34] | You know what? Just drop it. | 你猜怎么着 还是别说了 |
[07:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | You know, to be fair, | 公平起见 你知道 |
[07:48] | She was just commenting about his pastime, | 她只是对他的娱乐消遣发表了观点 |
[07:50] | while he was insulting her. | 而他却在侮辱她 |
[07:52] | Castle, watch it. | 卡塞尔 小心 |
[07:53] | What? There’s a big difference– | 怎么了 这里区别大了 |
[07:54] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[07:56] | Drop it. | 扔掉它 |
[08:00] | Toss your phones and wallet. | 扔掉你的手机和钱包 |
[08:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:06] | You guys are making a big mistake. | 你们这可是在犯大错 |
[08:10] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[08:13] | They must be after Leo. | 他们一定在查里奥的事 |
[08:14] | We should call the boss. | 我们该给老大打个电话 |
[08:16] | Oh, the–the boss as in Mickey Dolan? | 你们口中的老大是指迈基·多兰吗 |
[08:19] | We know about McMurtry. | 我们已经知道麦克默瑞的事了 |
[08:21] | Just walk away while you got a chance. | 在你们还没铸成大错之前 快走吧 |
[08:23] | You’re not getting that witness. | 你是见不到目击证人的 |
[08:25] | Hey, what’s all the noise out here? | 外面吵什么呢 |
[08:27] | Sorry! Sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[08:34] | Wait. Who are you? | 等等 你们是谁 |
[08:35] | – NYPD. – Open up! | -纽约警局 -快开门 |
[08:37] | – Open up now! – These locks won’t hold. | -马上开门 -这些锁顶不了多久 |
[08:39] | Open up! | 开门 |
[08:40] | Castle, bring that over. We gotta block the door. | 卡塞尔 把那个挪过来 我们得把门堵上 |
[08:44] | – Little help? – Yeah. | -帮把手行吗 -当然 |
[08:52] | – It’s dead. – They must have cut the line. | -电话不通 -他们一定已经把线路掐断了 |
[08:53] | What is this? What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 发生什么事了 |
[08:55] | We’re here to save you. | 我们是来救你的 |
[09:05] | Just give us the guy and we won’t hurt you! | 把人交给我们 你们不会有事的 |
[09:07] | Somehow I don’t believe him. | 我感觉他是骗人的 |
[09:08] | What guy? Am I the guy? | 什么人 是指我吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah, you’re the guy. | 对 就是你 |
[09:10] | Open up! | 开门 |
[09:12] | What do they want with me? | 他们找我干什么 |
[09:13] | That guy you saw holding a gun? | 你看见的那个拿枪的男人 |
[09:15] | Well, he killed somebody, and you’re the witness. | 他杀人了 你现在是目击证人 |
[09:19] | A witness they want to get rid of. | 一个他们想灭口的目击证人 |
[09:20] | Okay, this is not good. Not good. | 这下糟了 糟了 |
[09:22] | H-how do they even know what I saw? | 他们怎么知道我看到了什么 |
[09:24] | The same way we do. You ran your mouth off at a bar. | 跟我们的消息来源一样 你在酒吧没把嘴管好 |
[09:27] | But it was–it was dark. | 但是 那时很黑 |
[09:28] | I mean, I didn’t even really see that much. | 我根本看不清太多东西 |
[09:30] | As far as they’re concerned, you saw enough. | 在他们看来 你看到的已经够了 |
[09:31] | Oh, god. We– we gotta get outta here. | 老天爷 我们得从这出去 |
[09:33] | Do you think? | 还用你说 |
[09:37] | Come on, guys. It’s not going to | 快点 伙计们 多兰的手下 |
[09:39] | take Dolan’s boys long to get through that door. | 要不了多久就会撞破那道门的 |
[09:40] | You better open up! | 你们最好赶快开门 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry. Dolan? As in Mickey Dolan, the–the mobster? | 什么 多兰 迈基·多兰 那个黑帮老大吗 |
[09:43] | Oh, god. We’re gonna end up floating in the river | 老天 我们最后会落得浮尸河中 |
[09:45] | with cement shoes on. | 死无葬身之地的 |
[09:46] | Yes, well, technically, if you have cement shoes, | 准确的说 如果你穿着胶粘鞋 |
[09:48] | – you’re not gonna be floating. – What? | -你是浮不起来的 -什么 |
[09:49] | – What? – You’re right. That’s not helping. | -什么 -你说得对 我真是在瞎闹 |
[09:51] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[10:03] | Dude, where’s your car? | 妹子 你的车哪去了 |
[10:04] | – Where’s my car? – Where’s your car? | -我的车呢 -你的车呢 |
[10:06] | It was right here. | 刚刚就停在这 |
[10:08] | You parked here? Are you kidding me? | 你把车停在这 你开玩笑吧 |
[10:09] | Don’t you see this neighborhood? | 你看不见周围是什么情况吗 |
[10:12] | Don’t. | 一句都别说 |
[10:14] | Go. Go, go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[10:18] | Get the car. | 去开车 |
[10:21] | So the nun was right. | 看来那个修女没说错 |
[10:22] | Father McMurtry did fight with Mickey Dolan. | 麦克默瑞神父的确跟迈基·多兰有过冲突 |
[10:24] | Surveillance cam footage outside the church | 教堂外头的监控录像 |
[10:26] | backs Sister Mary’s story. | 证实了玛丽修女说的话 |
[10:28] | Not that I’d ever doubt a nun. | 我一直坚信修女是绝不会撒谎的 |
[10:30] | What about the phone call McMurtry got? | 麦克默瑞接到的那通电话查得怎么样了 |
[10:31] | You trace it to Dolan? | 是多兰打的吗 |
[10:33] | Yeah, it was made from a pay phone. | 是从公用电话打的 |
[10:34] | The guy spent 20 years | 那家伙已经在 |
[10:35] | rising through the ranks of the Irish mob. | 爱尔兰黑帮里混了二十年 |
[10:37] | Not surprising he’d cover his tracks. | 会掩盖自己的踪迹不足为奇 |
[10:39] | Dolan and his kill squad | 多兰和他的夺命小分队 |
[10:40] | are as smart as they are ruthless. | 不仅残忍而且狡猾聪明 |
[10:42] | And as the enforcer for the O’Reilly family, | 作为奥莱利家族的执行者 |
[10:44] | he’s the prime suspect in dozens of hits. | 他是多起凶案的嫌疑犯 |
[10:47] | Only we’ve never been able to make a case against him. | 只是我们一直没能抓住他的把柄 |
[10:50] | Unis came back from Dolan’s apartment. | 分队刚从多兰家回来 |
[10:52] | Looks like he hasn’t been there in a while. | 看起来他已经好一段时间没回去过了 |
[10:53] | Does the Organized Crime Task Force know where he is? | 集团犯罪专案组知道他在哪吗 |
[10:55] | They say that he’s been off their radar the past few days. | 他们说 他已经消失好几天了 |
[10:58] | Word is, there’s something big going on– | 说可能是因为帮派出大事了 |
[11:00] | Maybe a turf war | 有可能是抢地盘 |
[11:01] | or a power struggle within the O’Reilly family. | 也有可能是奥莱利家庭内部的权力纷争 |
[11:04] | There may be bloodshed, | 可能会出人命 |
[11:05] | so they figure that Dolan went underground. | 所以他们认为多兰可能藏起来了 |
[11:07] | The guy took out a priest. We can’t just let him disappear. | 那男人杀害了一名神父 我们不能让他就这么逃了 |
[11:09] | No, no, even if we knew where he was, | 即使我们知道他人在哪 |
[11:10] | we don’t have enough to charge him. | 手上的证据也不足以起诉他 |
[11:12] | Shoot Beckett Dolan’s mug shot. | 把多兰的头像发给贝克特 |
[11:14] | See if their witness can I.D. Him. | 看看他们的目击证人能不能认出他 |
[11:15] | Yeah, we’re on it. | 这就去 |
[11:25] | Is it them? | 是他们吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah, that’s them. | 是的 就是他们 |
[11:28] | Well, our night has officially been trashed. | 今天晚上现在正式被搞砸了 |
[11:30] | Hurry, Castle. The pay phone, before they get back. | 快点 卡塞尔 公用电话 在他们回来之前 |
[11:32] | I can’t believe they still have these things. | 真不敢相信这东西还存在 |
[11:33] | All right, does anybody have a– | 好嘞 有没有人有 |
[11:35] | A dollar? Are you kidding me? | 要一美金 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:36] | You don’t need coins to call 9-1… | 打911不用钱 |
[11:39] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得快离开这 |
[11:40] | Oh, great. That’s just great. | 太棒了 真是太棒了 |
[11:42] | We’re stuck in the outer borough | 我们被困在这郊区地带 |
[11:43] | with two mobsters trying to kill us | 后面有两个黑帮在追杀 |
[11:44] | and no means of contacting the outside world. | 现在还失去了和外界联系的方式 |
[11:46] | Leo, would you just relax, okay? | 里奥 你别太紧张了 行吗 |
[11:47] | We just gotta find a phone. | 我们只需要找到一台电话 |
[11:49] | Are there any 24-hour businesses around here? | 附近有全天营业的店铺吗 |
[11:51] | No, not that I know of. | 我没见过 |
[11:52] | Maybe we could borrow a cell from someone. | 也许我们可以找别人借一下手机 |
[11:53] | Yeah, from who? | 说得轻巧 找谁啊 |
[11:54] | Around here, no one’s out this time of night | 这一带 这个时候根本不会有人出门 |
[11:56] | – unless they have a death wish. – Leo– | -除非他们是活腻了 -里奥 |
[11:57] | Oh, my god. This is– this is insane. | 老天爷呀 这太疯狂了 |
[11:58] | This kind of stuff doesn’t happen to me. | 这种事不该发生在我身上的 |
[12:00] | I’m a paper salesman. I sell paper. | 我只是个报商 我是卖报纸的 |
[12:02] | Leo, can you focus? | 里奥 能专心点吗 |
[12:04] | Yes. | 好 |
[12:04] | You’re gonna be okay. We’re all gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 大家都不会有事 |
[12:06] | We just have to contact my precinct. | 我们只需要通知局里的人 |
[12:09] | Yeah. How? | 好啊 怎么联系 |
[12:10] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[12:14] | Captain. | 警监 |
[12:16] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:17] | Okay. What’s your problem? | 是吗 说来听听 |
[12:19] | We tried to send Dolan’s mug shot, | 我们想发多兰的头像 |
[12:20] | but we can’t reach Beckett or Castle. | 可是联系不上贝克特或卡塞尔 |
[12:22] | We called their phones, | 我们打过他们的手机 |
[12:23] | Beckett’s radio, | 呼叫过贝克特的无线电 |
[12:23] | even called Castle’s mom. | 连卡塞尔的妈妈都联系过了 |
[12:24] | Did you ping her cruiser? | 你查过她的警车在哪儿吗 |
[12:26] | Yeah, GPS shows it’s | 查了 全球定位系统查到 |
[12:27] | heading down the Jersey turnpike. | 车往泽西的收费站开去了 |
[12:28] | Ryan, have troopers intercept that car. | 莱恩 让骑警拦下那辆车 |
[12:31] | Oh, and, Esposito, | 对了 埃斯波西托 |
[12:32] | Go to that witness’ address, | 你去被害人住处 |
[12:34] | find out what the hell’s going on. | 看看到底是怎么回事 |
[12:36] | Right on. | 这就去 |
[12:46] | Castle, it’s not working. | 卡塞尔 没用的 |
[12:47] | It will. I’m disturbing the peace. | 会有用的 我是在扰人清梦 |
[12:50] | They’ll have no choice but to– | 一旦忍无可忍了就只能 |
[12:52] | offer me a beer. | 送我瓶啤酒 |
[12:53] | Next time I won’t miss. | 下次我就不会砸偏了 |
[12:56] | You have any idea what time it is? | 你们知道现在几点吗 |
[12:57] | Yes. Please, we need your help. | 是的 劳驾 我们需要帮忙 |
[12:59] | Yeah, you gon’ need some help all right | 没错 还敢接着按的话 |
[13:01] | if you don’t stop buzzing. | 你们就真需要找人帮忙了 |
[13:02] | So knock it off before I do something. | 在我动手之前趁早把手拿开 |
[13:04] | Yeah, what are you gonna do, | 是吗 你打算如何 |
[13:05] | Call a cop? | 报警 |
[13:06] | Matter of fact, go ahead. | 那你就尽管报啊 |
[13:08] | I’m not gonna stop buzzing till you do. | 你不报警我就要按 |
[13:10] | Cops? Cops don’t come up here, Jack. | 报警 警察才不来这地方 哥们 |
[13:12] | This hood, we’re on our own. | 这片地头 我们靠自己 |
[13:14] | You keep that up, | 你再按 |
[13:15] | I’m-a come down there and hurt you real bad. | 我就下来打得你满地找牙 |
[13:18] | So that’s your big plan, | 这就是你的计划么 |
[13:19] | make more people want to kill us? | 招惹更多的人来灭我们么 |
[13:21] | No. | 不是 |
[13:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:25] | Yeah, keep on walking. | 对了 赶紧走 |
[13:26] | Maybe a fight will bring the cops. | 也许打一架能招来警察 |
[13:28] | Sure. Yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[13:29] | Or maybe the guys that are chasing us? | 没准把追杀我们的人也招来了 |
[13:30] | Assuming we survive. | 先假设我们还有命活着吧 |
[13:31] | Hey, I’m trying to get us out of this. | 我是想帮大家脱离险境 |
[13:33] | Castle, you’re the reason that we are | 卡塞尔 就是你让我们 |
[13:35] | in this in the first place. | 现在走投无路的 |
[13:36] | What? | 什么 |
[13:37] | The next time two thugs are about to jump us | 下次要有两个杀手想对我们不利的时候 |
[13:39] | and I say, “Watch it,” Why don’t you just listen? | 如果我说”小心” 求你乖乖听话行吗 |
[13:42] | Maybe if you had listened to me about the car– | 我说不该开车来你怎么不听呢 |
[13:43] | Okay. Wow. I’m picking up some tension here, | 行了 我觉得气氛有点紧张了 |
[13:44] | and I’m sensing it has | 不过我觉得 |
[13:45] | less to do with the two maniacs chasing us | 和两个疯子追杀我们没多大关系 |
[13:46] | and more to do with the two of you. | 只是你俩的内部矛盾 |
[13:48] | And seeing as my life is in your hand… | 既然我的命已经交给了你们 |
[13:49] | You know what? We’re fine. | 告诉你 我俩很好 |
[13:53] | Some of us more than others. What are you doing? | 有人就不妙了 你干嘛啊 |
[13:57] | There’s a cell phone in the car. | 车里有部手机 |
[13:59] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:02] | And it’s password protected. | 不过手机设了密码 |
[14:05] | Nice work. The alarm brought those guys back. | 好样的 报警声把他们引过来了 |
[14:37] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[14:38] | Bro… | 兄弟 |
[14:40] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:53] | Okay. I don’t think they saw us. | 他们应该没看见我们 |
[14:56] | Yeah, they’re not gonna stop looking. | 他们不会罢休的 |
[14:58] | Maybe I should try and talk to them. | 也许我该试着跟他们谈谈 |
[15:01] | Well, so I should what, just–just stay here | 不然怎么办 就待在这儿 |
[15:03] | and wait for them to find us? | 等着被他们发现吗 |
[15:04] | Well, maybe that’s not the only option. | 也许天无绝人之路 |
[15:07] | If I can figure out the passcode for this phone, | 只要我能试出这部手机的密码 |
[15:09] | we can use it. | 我们就能打电话了 |
[15:10] | So you’re the boy with the dragon tattoo now? | 你现在成了有龙纹身的男孩了么 |
[15:11] | There’s, like, 10,000 possibilities. | 组合可能不下一万 |
[15:13] | Do you have a better idea? | 你还有更好的对策吗 |
[15:16] | Where’s the nearest subway? | 这里最近的地铁在哪儿 |
[15:17] | Now she wants to take the subway. | 现在她想起来找地铁了 |
[15:19] | The “C” Train’s 6 blocks from here. | C线离这里六个街区开外 |
[15:20] | Okay, so on weeknights after midnight, | 好 每个周日的午夜以后 |
[15:23] | it runs every half-hour on the hour. | 它每隔半小时都会准时发一次车 |
[15:23] | What time is it now? | 现在几点了 |
[15:25] | 1:20 1:20. | |
[15:26] | 1:20. Okay. So we’re not gonna make the 1:30. | 1:20 好吧 1点半那趟我们赶不上 |
[15:27] | But we can make the 2:00. | 但是能赶上2点整那趟 |
[15:28] | We just sit tight for ten minutes, | 我们就好好等个十分钟 |
[15:29] | and then we’ll make a run for it. | 然后拼命跑过去 |
[15:31] | The subway is not Amtrak. There is no schedule. | 地铁又不是美国铁路公司 没有时刻表 |
[15:34] | Yes, there is. | 有的 |
[15:34] | I’ve lived here all my life. There’s no schedule. | 我从小就住在这儿 没有时刻表 |
[15:37] | I’ve lived here all my life as well, | 我也从小住在这儿 |
[15:38] | and there is, you just don’t know about it | 的确是有 只是你不知道 |
[15:40] | Because it doesn’t always run on time. | 因为它并不总是准点 |
[15:41] | Which is the same thing as not having a schedule. | 所以才说没有时刻表 |
[15:44] | So what happens– we go there, the train is late, | 所以怎样 我们去了 地铁误了点 |
[15:47] | and then what, we’re sitting ducks? | 接着呢 我们就等死了 |
[15:49] | We’re sitting ducks now. | 我们已经在等死了 |
[15:50] | Okay, I’m starting to feel | 好吧 我开始觉得 |
[15:51] | like I might be safer outside. | 我还是在外面待着安全点了 |
[15:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | Look, if I can’t figure out the code, | 如果我试不出密码 |
[15:55] | then we make a break for the subway. | 我们就试着往地铁逃 |
[15:57] | Fine. | 行 |
[15:58] | I am so gonna die. | 我真是想不死都难了 |
[16:01] | A tenant saw two guys break down the door | 有个房客看见两个人闯进了门 |
[16:04] | and push into the apartment. | 然后冲进房间 |
[16:05] | Sounds like Dolan sent guys to get the witness, | 听上去像是多兰派人来抓证人 |
[16:07] | and Castle and Beckett got caught in the middle. | 而卡塞尔和贝克特也一起被抓了 |
[16:09] | What about Beckett’s car, did you find it? | 贝克特的车怎样 你找到了吗 |
[16:12] | A trooper stopped Beckett’s cruiser on the turnpike. | 巡警在高速上拦下了贝克特的警车 |
[16:14] | Seems a couple of delinquents took it for a joyride. | 像是些不法分子抢了车开着玩 |
[16:17] | Well, it’s likely Dolan’s people took them… | 很有可能是多兰的人劫走了他们 |
[16:20] | or worse. | 或更糟 |
[16:22] | Well, I got unis canvassing this building, | 我找到了负责这楼的巡警 |
[16:24] | see if anybody knows anything. | 看看有没有人知道些情况 |
[16:25] | Okay, coordinate with ’em and then you get back here | 好 跟他们配合 然后赶回来 |
[16:27] | A.S.A.P. | 越快越好 |
[16:29] | Captain Gates? | 盖茨警监 |
[16:33] | Captain Gates. | 盖茨警监 |
[16:34] | What are you two doing down here? | 你们二位来这里干什么 |
[16:35] | Well, after I got a call from detective Esposito, | 我接到埃斯波西托的电话后 |
[16:38] | I became very concerned, so I checked in with– | 非常担心 所以我联系… |
[16:41] | I can’t reach Katie. What’s the situation? | 我联系不上凯特 什么情况 |
[16:43] | There’s no cause for alarm. | 没什么大不了的 |
[16:45] | It’s just that we’re having trouble | 只不过我们暂时无法 |
[16:46] | pinpointing their precise location. | 定位他们的确切位置 |
[16:48] | Oh, please stop. You are a terrible actress. | 省省吧 你这演员烂透了 |
[16:50] | There is no way that anyone would’ve called me | 他们要不是真的担心 |
[16:52] | if they weren’t really worried, | 他们是绝不会联系我的 |
[16:53] | and I want to know what is going on here. | 而我就想知道到底是怎么回事 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:57] | They went to interview a witness, | 他们去面见一个证人 |
[16:59] | and we lost contact. | 我们失去了联系 |
[17:01] | But we’re doing our best to find them. | 但我们正在尽最大努力找寻他们 |
[17:03] | So I suggest you both go home | 因此 我建议你们都回家去 |
[17:05] | and I’ll call you the second I know more. | 一有消息我就通知你们 |
[17:07] | I am not leaving until I know | 不知道我们的孩子发生了什么 |
[17:09] | what has happened to our children. | 我哪里都不去 |
[17:10] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[17:12] | All right, where is that… | 行了 理查德给分局 |
[17:13] | fancy coffee machine that Richard bought for the precinct, | 买的那个豪华咖啡机放哪儿了 |
[17:15] | over there? | 那里吗 |
[17:16] | The break room. | 在休息室 |
[17:17] | Okay. You want, uh… | 好 你也要… |
[17:22] | I don’t want to have to tell those two | 我可不想去告诉那两位 |
[17:23] | that I lost their kids. | 我把他们的孩子弄丢了 |
[17:24] | Tell me you have something on Dolan. | 快告诉我查到多兰的线索了 |
[17:26] | No, nothing on Dolan, | 没查到 |
[17:27] | but I started looking into his associates. | 但我查了他的同伙 |
[17:29] | During the past week, they’ve all split town. | 前几个星期 他们都分散在各地 |
[17:31] | It could have something to do with this turf war, | 很可能跟这次的地盘战有关 |
[17:32] | but I was able to locate | 但我能定位到多兰 |
[17:34] | one of Dolan’s guys who’s still around–Colin Clark. | 其中一个还在附近的小弟 科林·克拉克 |
[17:37] | But he’s flying to Dublin tomorrow morning. | 可他明天一早就要飞都柏林了 |
[17:39] | Then bring him in. | 带他来 |
[17:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:50] | You see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[17:51] | No. | 没 |
[17:53] | But it doesn’t mean that they’re not out there. | 但这不表示他们没在外面 |
[17:55] | I got it. | 我搞定了 |
[17:57] | You got it. How? | 搞定了 怎么弄的 |
[17:58] | All I had to do is get inside the mind of the owner of the phone. | 我做的就是想手机主人之所想 |
[18:00] | She drives a mini, right? | 她开的是迷你宝马吧 |
[18:02] | Tried that. Nada. | 试一下 不对 |
[18:04] | Look at the back of the case. Hearts. Tried “Love.” | 看机壳的背面 爱心 试试”爱” |
[18:06] | Still no. | 还是不对 |
[18:07] | But look at the lock screen. | 但你看这锁屏画面 |
[18:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:13] | The password’s the cat’s name. | 密码就是这猫的名字 |
[18:15] | – Exactly. – Great. So what’s the cat’s name? | -没错 -太好了 那猫叫什么 |
[18:17] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[18:18] | I don’t know, but as soon as we figure it out… | 我是不知道 但一等我们想出来 |
[18:20] | we’re golden. | 我们就成了 |
[18:21] | Castle, we’re looking for some real solutions. | 卡塞尔 我们要找的是真正的线索 |
[18:24] | And I’m offering them. | 我正在找啊 |
[18:25] | How, by focusing on a phone that’s never gonna– | 怎么会 就盯着一个永远都解不开锁的手机吗 |
[18:32] | You were saying? | 你说呢 |
[18:34] | And I don’t need the passcode to answer. | 接电话可不需要密码哦 |
[18:37] | Hello, you godsend. Thank god you called. | 你好啊 天使 感谢你的来电 |
[18:39] | Hey, whoever you are, you better bring my phone back. | 不管你是谁 你最好把手机还给我 |
[18:42] | Wait. This is your phone? | 等等 这是你的手机 |
[18:43] | Yeah, I need that phone. | 对 我需要这个手机 |
[18:44] | It’s got all my pictures of Lola on it, | 里面有我家罗拉所有的照片 |
[18:46] | all my apps, all my music. Hey, hey, hey, | 我所有的应用程序和所有的歌 |
[18:47] | Tell her to call 9-1-1 and tell her where we are. | 叫她打911 告诉她我们在哪儿 |
[18:50] | Okay, okay. Listen, listen, we’re in Leimart park. | 行行行 听着 我们在利马特公园 |
[18:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know exactly where you are. | 对对对 我知道你在哪里 |
[18:54] | I used GPS to track you. | 我用GPS跟踪了你 |
[18:56] | You d–you did? Okay, good. Good. | 是…是吗 好 很好 |
[18:57] | Then, uh, then call 9-1-1. We are in trouble. | 那打911吧 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:01] | Oh, yeah? Well, damn right, you are, | 是吗 你是有麻烦了 |
[19:02] | especially if I get my hands on you. | 等我抓到你 你麻烦大了 |
[19:04] | Tell her about the killer. | 告诉她杀手的事 |
[19:06] | What? | 什么 |
[19:07] | Kill her? Are you threatening me? | 杀了她 你还威胁我吗 |
[19:09] | N-no, no. Not kill her. Killer. Killer. | 不不不 不是杀了她 是杀手 杀手 |
[19:12] | We’re being chased. We need you to call 9-1– | 我们被追杀了 你得报警 |
[19:14] | Hel-hel-hello? | 喂 喂 喂 |
[19:16] | Why’d you let her hang up? We were so close. | 你干嘛由着她挂电话 我们就快成功了 |
[19:18] | Yes, I let her hang up. | 对 我是由着她挂了 |
[19:20] | Look, all is not lost. | 听着 还没结束呢 |
[19:22] | She told me the passcode. | 她告诉我密码了 |
[19:24] | The cat’s name is Lola. | 那只猫叫罗拉 |
[19:27] | Bingo. Who’s the genius now? | 对咯 现在谁是天才呀 |
[19:29] | Now all I need to do is– | 我要做的仅仅是… |
[19:31] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不不不 |
[19:33] | What, what, what, what? | 怎么了怎么了怎么了 |
[19:35] | She remotely disabled the phone. | 她远程关闭了手机 |
[19:49] | You guys, there’s a cab outside. | 大伙儿 外面有辆出租车 |
[19:51] | It’s going slow enough. I think we can catch it. | 开得够慢 我想咱们能追上它 |
[20:12] | My ankle. My ankle. | 我的脚踝 脚踝 |
[20:13] | Go. Go stop the cab. Stop the cab. | 快去 拦下那辆出租车 拦下它 |
[20:15] | I got Leo. I got Leo. | 里奥这有我呢 我来 |
[20:16] | Seriously, man? You are killing me. | 不是吧 老兄 真是被你打败了 |
[20:21] | Hey, hey, hey. “Off duty.” | 干嘛 干嘛 下班儿啦 |
[20:23] | No, please. This is an emergency. | 不 求求你 有紧急情况 |
[20:26] | I’m a police officer. | 我是警察 |
[20:28] | I’m the Sultan of Siam. | 我还是暹罗的苏丹王呢 |
[20:29] | These are my loyal subjects. | 这些是我忠心耿耿的臣民 |
[20:31] | No, no, you don’t understand. This isn’t a joke. | 不不 你没弄明白 这可不是开玩笑 |
[20:33] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[20:35] | You got trouble written all over you. | 看得出你麻烦缠身 |
[20:36] | I will give you $1,000 to get us into the city. | 你把我们送到市里 我给你1000美金 |
[20:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | -当真 -是的 |
[20:40] | Let’s see the money. | 把钱拿出来瞧瞧 |
[20:41] | Well, I don’t have it on me | 我现在身上没有 |
[20:43] | but I do have this lovely watch. | 不过我这有块好表 |
[20:45] | No! No, no, no, no. | 别 别啊 别走 |
[20:45] | It tells time underwater. | 可在水下看时间 |
[20:47] | It tells time in three different time zones! | 能显示三个不同时区的时间 |
[20:53] | And right now it’s telling me, it’s time to go. | 现在 它告诉我该拔腿就跑 |
[20:55] | – Move! Come on. Move! – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -快跑 快跑 -我的天啊 老天啊 |
[20:57] | Go. Go, go, go. Go, go. | 走走走 快走 |
[21:03] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[21:06] | Come on! | 快点 |
[21:09] | Go! | 追 |
[21:14] | Wait. Here. Come on. | 慢着 这走 来 |
[21:19] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[21:28] | – Shh. – I’m sorry. | -嘘 -对不起 |
[21:31] | I hurt my ankle pretty badly. I can’t stand on it. | 脚踝伤得挺严重 没法着地 |
[21:33] | shh. It’s not gonna take | 别出声 那些家伙 |
[21:35] | those guys very long to figure out where we went. | 很快就会发现我们的藏身之地的 |
[21:37] | Yeah, but if he can’t stand, | 是啊 可他站都站不稳 |
[21:38] | it’s gonna be hard to move. | 行动起来就不方便了 |
[21:40] | Yes, even harder to run. | 更别说跑了 |
[21:51] | They gotta be here somewhere. | 他们一定藏在这附近 |
[22:00] | Colin Clark. | 科林·克拉克 |
[22:01] | Quite a list of priors. | 前科一大摞啊 |
[22:03] | It says here you’re a suspected foot soldier | 上面说你涉嫌为奥莱利家 |
[22:05] | for the O’Reilly family. | 打杂[双关步兵] |
[22:07] | I also like long walks on the beach. | 我还喜欢在沙滩上漫步 |
[22:09] | Your guys had no right to bring me here. | 你们无权把我拘留问话 |
[22:11] | I don’t have time for games, Colin. | 我可没时间陪你周旋 科林 |
[22:13] | Where is Mickey Dolan | 迈基·多兰在哪儿 |
[22:14] | and what did he do | 他对贝克特探长 |
[22:15] | with Detective Beckett and Mr. Castle? | 和卡塞尔先生做了什么 |
[22:17] | You can’t keep me here. You got nothin’ on me. | 你不能把我留在这 你手里没有把柄 |
[22:19] | Oh, I can hold you for 24 hours. | 我可以扣留你24小时 |
[22:22] | Your plane leaves in seven. | 你的航班七个小时后就起飞了 |
[22:24] | Are things about to get ugly inside the O’Reilly clan? | 是不是奥莱利家族起内讧了 |
[22:28] | Is that why you’re so eager to get out of dodge? | 所以你才这么急切地想离开 |
[22:30] | Oh, honey, I’m gonna let you catch your flight. | 亲爱的 我不会让你误点的 |
[22:32] | Hell, I’ll even drive you to the airport. | 娘的 我还会亲自送你去机场呢 |
[22:35] | But you will tell me what I need to know. | 但你得从实招来 |
[22:39] | You cops have no idea what’s about to go down, | 你们这些条子根本不知道要出什么乱子 |
[22:41] | what Dolan’s really into. | 不知道多兰的诡计是什么 |
[22:43] | I don’t care what he’s into. | 我不在乎多兰的诡计是什么 |
[22:45] | I want him and I want my people. | 我要将他绳之以法 我的人安然无恙 |
[22:48] | You know what I want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[22:49] | My lawyer. | 我的律师 |
[22:53] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[22:54] | He knows where they are. | 他知道他们在哪儿 |
[22:55] | A few minutes alone in there, | 要让我单独跟他谈几分钟 |
[22:56] | I can get him to talk about it, too. | 我也能套出他的话 |
[22:58] | What Dolan’s really into? | 多兰的诡计是什么 |
[23:01] | So there’s no O’Reilly family feud. | 奥莱利家族并没有起内讧 |
[23:02] | That’s basically what he just said. | 他刚才说的就是这个意思 |
[23:04] | So why is everybody scrambling? | 那为什么每个人都行事匆匆 |
[23:06] | What does that matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[23:06] | Well, if we understand what Dolan was into, | 要是我们知道多兰有何阴谋 |
[23:08] | It might tell us where to find him. | 我们也许就能找到他 |
[23:11] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[23:12] | I want to see if tech | 我想看看技术部门是否 |
[23:13] | can lip-read that video of him and Father Mcmurtry. | 能解读他和麦克默瑞神父视频里的唇语 |
[23:16] | Let’s find out what he was talking about, huh? | 看看他当时说什么了 如何 |
[23:24] | They’re still out there. | 他们还守在外面 |
[23:26] | It doesn’t look like they know where we are, | 看上去他们不知道我们在哪儿 |
[23:28] | But they’ll figure it out eventually. | 可他们最终会发现的 |
[23:30] | Well, they are not getting through here, | 他们找不到这里的 |
[23:32] | but the door to the shop upstairs | 不过通往楼上商店的门 |
[23:34] | opens from the other side. | 是从另一面打开的 |
[23:35] | Oh, great. So when they figure out we’re down here, | 好极了 等他们发现我们在下面后 |
[23:37] | they can come through there. | 他们就能径直下来了 |
[23:37] | – We’ll be long gone by then. – How? Okay? | -那时候我们早走了 -怎么走 |
[23:40] | I mean, we’re even farther from the subway now, | 我们这地儿离地铁站更远了 |
[23:41] | and I hurt my ankle. | 我还扭了脚 |
[23:42] | I’ll find something to tape it up. | 我来帮你把脚踝绑住 |
[23:44] | Screw tape. | 去你的绑带 |
[23:45] | Can you find another ankle in these boxes? | 你能在这些盒子里再给我找个脚踝吗 |
[23:46] | Otherwise, I’m not making it 8 blocks. | 不然 我可跑不了八个街区 |
[23:48] | We might not have to. | 或许我们用不着跑 |
[23:49] | This is a menu from a 24-hour Chinese restaurant | 这里有家24小时营业的中餐馆菜单 |
[23:51] | 2 blocks from here. | 离这两个街区 |
[23:52] | If we can get there, we should be able to get some help, | 要是我们能到那儿 应该就有救了 |
[23:53] | We just gotta wait for this guy to leave. | 我们只需要等这些家伙离开 |
[23:57] | Did you find some tape? | 找到胶带了吗 |
[23:57] | Yes, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[23:59] | I also found | 我还找到了 |
[24:01] | a box of tools and a broken C.B. radio. | 一箱工具和一个坏了的民用无线电台 |
[24:03] | But I think I can get it to work. | 不过我觉得我能修好它 |
[24:04] | Great. You have an engineering degree | 太好了 你是学工科的吗 |
[24:06] | or electronics experience? | 还是懂一些电子学 |
[24:07] | No, but I’ve seen every episode of “MaCgyver”. | 都不是 不过《百战天龙》的每一集我都看过 |
[24:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:13] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说啊 |
[24:14] | No, you didn’t have to. | 不用说 看表情就知道 |
[24:15] | Well, at least I’m offering real-world solutions, Castle, | 至少我的办法是比较实际的 卡塞尔 |
[24:18] | Not TV ones. | 不像你的 |
[24:19] | Okay, I’m sorry. What– what’s wrong with you two? | 恕我冒昧 你们俩怎么了 |
[24:20] | There are people outside that want to kill us. | 有人在追杀我们啊 |
[24:22] | So what’s the problem? | 你们到底怎么了 |
[24:23] | There is no problem. | 没什么啊 |
[24:24] | No, there’s a problem. | 不 一定有 |
[24:24] | It’s nothing. | 真的没事 |
[24:32] | We had dinner with the parents, and her dad– | 今晚我们和双方的家长一起吃饭 她老爸 |
[24:35] | My dad? More like your mom. | 我爸 应该是你老妈的问题吧 |
[24:37] | Oh. Oh, m–okay. | 明白了 |
[24:39] | So you guys, you’re not just partners. | 这么说你们 你们不仅是搭档 |
[24:41] | You’re, uh… | 你们还是 |
[24:43] | partners. | 一对 |
[24:44] | I get it. Okay. | 我明白了 好吧 |
[24:45] | I’ve done over a thousand hours of therapy, | 我做过上千小时的治疗 |
[24:47] | Granted, as a patient, but I picked up a few things, | 我承认是作为病人 但是我也学到一些东西 |
[24:49] | And I can tell you this much– | 我可以这么跟你们说 |
[24:50] | this, uh, thing, it’s not about your folks, okay? | 这事跟你们的家长没关系 懂吗 |
[24:53] | That’s just an excuse. | 那只是个借口 |
[24:54] | This fight… | 你们之间的争吵 |
[24:56] | it’s about the two of you. | 是因为你们自己 |
[25:05] | I doubt the NYPD would appreciate | 我都能在纽约警察局 |
[25:07] | the hole I’ve been pacing in their break room floor. | 休息室的地板上走出一个坑了 |
[25:10] | I thought I’d join you. | 所以我还是来陪你吧 |
[25:12] | Oh. Brought you that. | 给你带了杯咖啡 |
[25:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:18] | Oh, it’s awful. | 很难喝吧 |
[25:19] | It’s fine. I just normally take my coffee black. | 还行 只是我平时喝咖啡什么也不加 |
[25:23] | You know, simple, boring. | 你懂的 很简单 很无聊 |
[25:26] | – Oh, no. You don’t think I think you’re… – No, it’s fine. | -你不会认为我觉得你很 -没关系的 |
[25:28] | – boring? – It’s fine. It’s fine. | -无聊 -没关系的 真的 |
[25:29] | I–look, that whole dinner party thing was– | 这次晚餐聚会有些 |
[25:31] | just seemed so absurd. | 有些可笑 |
[25:32] | Baseball is–is– | 棒球其实 |
[25:33] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[25:34] | Is–yes. It’s–it’s fine. | 是的 挺好的 |
[25:43] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[25:45] | I don’t know how you do this. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[25:48] | You know, I thought I would get used to this… | 我本来以为会习惯这一切 |
[25:52] | New part of Richard’s life– | 儿子的新生活 |
[25:53] | The constant danger and the never knowing–and I– | 危机四伏 永远也不知道… |
[25:55] | But I really thought there would come a moment, | 但我真的认为总有一天 |
[25:58] | just a moment, | 会有那么一天 |
[26:00] | when the worry would stop. | 我会不再担心 |
[26:04] | Katie’s been doing this for more than a decade now, | 凯特干这行已经十多年了 |
[26:06] | and I’ve… I’ve had this clench in my gut | 自从她戴上警徽的那一刻起 |
[26:10] | since the day they handed her the shield. | 我的心就一直提在嗓子眼 |
[26:14] | She does say, she always feels safest | 但她说过 只要你儿子在她身边 |
[26:16] | when your son’s watching her back. | 她就感到十分安全 |
[26:18] | He says the same thing about her. | 他也这么说过她 |
[26:22] | At least wherever they are, | 无论他们现在在哪 |
[26:24] | they have each other to lean on. | 至少他们有彼此可以依靠 |
[26:35] | What Leo said was crazy, right? | 里奥刚才说的太不靠谱了 对吧 |
[26:37] | Yeah. Come on. | 当然了 |
[26:39] | We’re a couple of idiots who can’t remember | 我们要是连为什么争吵都不知道 |
[26:40] | what we were fighting about. | 我们真是一对傻冒了 |
[26:43] | So… | 那么 |
[26:44] | what were we fighting about? | 我们到底是为了什么吵架呢 |
[26:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:49] | I do know that I just– | 我知道的是 |
[26:51] | I wanted that dinner to go well, | 我只想让这次晚餐进行地顺利 |
[26:52] | and when it didn’t… | 当它进行地不顺利时 |
[26:54] | You said “different worlds.” | 你提到了不同的世界 |
[26:57] | What? | 什么 |
[26:57] | You said that they’re from different worlds | 你说他们是两个不同世界的人 |
[27:00] | and that we should just expect it. | 你说我们应该预料到这一点 |
[27:02] | and then I started thinking about us. | 之后我又想起了我们 |
[27:04] | You’re, like, this world-famous, best-selling author, | 你是世界著名的畅销作家 |
[27:08] | and I’m just this cop and… | 而我只是个警察 |
[27:11] | and we’re in this relationship | 我们之间的这段恋情 |
[27:12] | which makes absolutely no sense on paper. | 根本就不应该存在 |
[27:16] | And sometimes, I just start wondering… | 有时我不禁想问 |
[27:18] | are we just kidding ourselves? | 我们是不是在自欺欺人呢 |
[27:21] | What if this bubble bursts? | 如果我们的美梦破灭怎么办 |
[27:23] | What are we then? | 那时我们会怎么样 |
[27:27] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[27:28] | We’re not our parents. All right? | 我们不是我们的家长 明白吗 |
[27:30] | And–and when I said two different worlds, | 我当时提到两个世界 |
[27:32] | I didn’t mean– | 并不是说 |
[27:33] | Heads up. | 注意 |
[27:34] | I’m passing a nasty wreck on the B.Q.E. | 我正在高速公路上 看到了一起惨烈的事故 |
[27:36] | Hello. Hello. Can you hear me? | 喂 喂 能听见我吗 |
[27:39] | Maybe I’m not speaking the right language. | 或许是因为我没有使用无线电语 |
[27:41] | Breaker, Breaker, | 总台 总台 |
[27:42] | I’ve got a mama bear and two joes | 我发现了一只母熊和两只小熊 |
[27:44] | who need a ride back to the bear cave. | 需要搭车把它们送回洞里 |
[27:47] | I once had Derrick Storm beat up a trucker. | 我曾写过德里克·斯道姆痛扁卡车司机 |
[27:49] | – Someone’s cutting in. – Ah, it’s just static. | -有别人在讲话吗 -只是电磁干扰 |
[27:52] | H-hello. Do you copy? Can you copy me? | 喂 能听见吗 能听见我讲话吗 |
[27:56] | The mic must be broken. | 肯定是话筒坏了 |
[27:58] | Hey, hey. The guy’s gone. | 他们走了 |
[28:00] | This is gonna be our best chance | 现在是跑到那个中餐馆 |
[28:01] | to make a run for the chinese restaurant. | 寻求帮助的最好时机 |
[28:03] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好的 我去 |
[28:04] | No. We go together. | 不行 我们一起去 |
[28:06] | What, with his ankle? | 他的脚踝能行吗 |
[28:07] | And–and we can’t leave him alone. | 我们也不能丢下他不管 |
[28:08] | And one of us has a better chance of going unnoticed. | 单独行动才不会引人注意 |
[28:10] | Castle, I’m the cop. | 卡塞尔 我可是警察 |
[28:11] | Which is why you should stay with the witness. | 所以你要跟目击证人呆在一起 |
[28:14] | Besides, it’s him they want dead, not me. | 他们想要他的命 而不是我的 |
[28:15] | Thanks for the reminder. | 真是多谢提醒 |
[28:17] | Hey. | 听着 |
[28:19] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心我 |
[28:24] | I’ll bring you back a doggie bag. | 我会捎晚饭回来的 |
[28:31] | All right. Just be… Inconspicuous. | 好吧 不要引人注意 |
[28:34] | Just an average white guy | 我只是个寻常不过的小白 |
[28:36] | walking in the Bronx, middle of the night. | 在深夜的布朗克斯街道上游荡罢了 |
[28:38] | What could go wrong? | 能出什么岔子呢 |
[28:46] | So we think we know | 我们明确了 |
[28:47] | what Mickey and our victim were fighting about. | 迈基和被害人的争执原因 |
[28:49] | Camera was too far away, so tech couldn’t read their lips, | 摄像头离得太远 没有办法解析唇语 |
[28:51] | but we found something else. | 但我们有别的发现 |
[28:52] | Look what happens right after Mickey leaves. | 看迈基离开后发生了什么 |
[28:56] | Check out the guys in the car. | 看看车里的人是谁 |
[28:58] | Those are federal agents. | 那些人是联邦特工 |
[29:00] | Looks like Mcmurtry was informing on Dolan to the feds. | 看上去麦克默瑞对他们泄露了多兰的事 |
[29:02] | Which explains why Mickey Dolan wanted him dead. | 这就能解释迈基·多兰的杀人动机了 |
[29:04] | And if the feds had eyes on dolan, | 如果联邦的人留意过多兰 |
[29:06] | they may know where he is. | 他们可能会知道他在哪 |
[29:22] | Chinese restaurant. | 中餐馆 |
[29:24] | Chinese restaurant. | 中餐馆 |
[29:26] | Something smells… Delicious. | 美味啊美味 |
[29:35] | You don’t want to do that. | 你给我老实点 |
[29:36] | I’m so sorry about kicking you in the… | 很抱歉我踢了你的… |
[29:39] | You know. | 你懂得 |
[29:40] | No hard feelings, right? | 没记恨我吧 |
[29:42] | We’re all good? | 没恩怨吧 |
[29:43] | I mean, we’re all… Good? | 我是说没…恩怨吧 |
[29:46] | I don’t know. | 谁知道呢 |
[29:47] | That depends on you. | 那要看你的表现了 |
[30:01] | Nervous? | 担心吗 |
[30:04] | No. | 不 |
[30:05] | I’m, uh, I’m just trying to send a message. | 我只是 想发信号罢了 |
[30:07] | They can hear static when I press the button, | 我按下按钮时他们可以听到电波干扰 |
[30:09] | so I thought I’d send an S.O.S. But… | 所以我想发求救信号 但是 |
[30:13] | It’s okay to be worried. | 担心并没有错 |
[30:16] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[30:17] | He’s, he’s smart and he’s resourceful, so… | 他足智多谋 所以 |
[30:21] | Larger than life, from another world. | 声名远扬 来自不同的世界 |
[30:24] | How did you– | 你怎么… |
[30:25] | Please. We’re in a basement. | 拜托 我们在地下室里 |
[30:26] | Sound carries. I heard. | 声音传得很远 我听见你俩的谈话了 |
[30:28] | That was a personal conversation. | 那可是私人谈话 |
[30:30] | About how different you two are, | 你们之间的差距 |
[30:31] | and that worries you, right? | 才是你所担心的 不是吗 |
[30:34] | I don’t want to have this discussion right now. | 我现在不想谈这个 |
[30:36] | And those differences that are so charming now, | 现在那些差距越来越明显 |
[30:37] | they may end up just pulling you apart. | 很可能导致你们关系的破裂 |
[30:39] | Who are you, Dr. Phil? | 你以为你是谁 菲尔医生吗[脱口秀主持人] |
[30:41] | No. | 不是的 |
[30:43] | Just a guy that may die tonight | 我只不过是个可能在今晚命丧黄泉 |
[30:44] | realizing that life’s short. | 后知后觉生命如此短暂的人罢了 |
[30:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:49] | Living your life for now | 过好现在的每一秒 |
[30:50] | makes a lot more sense than worrying about the future. | 比坐在那里担心未来要有意义得多 |
[31:02] | So where’s Leo? | 里奥在哪 |
[31:04] | Leo who? | 哪个里奥 |
[31:05] | You’re funny. I like that. | 你真有趣 不错 |
[31:09] | So I know the chick’s a cop, | 我知道那女的是个警察 |
[31:10] | but you don’t smell like NYPD. | 但你看上去不像 |
[31:13] | So what’s your skin in this game? | 你是什么角色 |
[31:14] | I’m a–I’m a writer, | 我…我是个作家 |
[31:16] | Work with the police department. | 跟警局合作 |
[31:17] | Oh, yeah? What do you write? | 是吗 你都写些什么 |
[31:20] | Mystery novels. | 悬疑小说 |
[31:21] | Oh. I don’t have the patience for books. | 我通常没有耐心看书 |
[31:24] | But when I do read, I tend to skip to the last page. | 但一旦看书 就会直接跳到最后结局 |
[31:28] | Well, that kind of spoils the fun, don’t you think? | 那可浪费了不少乐趣呢 不是吗 |
[31:30] | Eh, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[31:32] | But I got damn good at figuring out endings. | 不过我倒是非常擅长构思结局 |
[31:35] | Like in the case of our little story, | 比如我们之间的小故事 |
[31:38] | I’m pretty sure it’s only gonna end one way. | 我很确信结局只会有一个 |
[31:40] | You’re gonna tell me where the hell that cop | 告诉我 那个警察 |
[31:42] | has my witness. | 把目击证人弄到哪里了 |
[31:45] | You know what you’re asking? | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[31:47] | Why would I tell you where they are? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[31:50] | I mean, I’m already dead. | 我都马上要死了 |
[31:51] | Why would I let you have them, too? | 干嘛还要把他们也拖下水呢 |
[31:53] | You play poker? | 你会玩扑克吗 |
[31:56] | I… I’ve cashed in my fair share of chips. | 我只会兑现我应得的那部分钱 |
[31:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:59] | And I find the key is in reading a man’s bluff. | 取胜的关键在于能否读懂对手的声势 |
[32:04] | So let’s test your bluffing skills. | 来看看你的技巧如何吧 |
[32:07] | When we picked you up, | 我们拦住你的时候 |
[32:08] | you were on your way for help. | 你正好想去求救 |
[32:09] | Right? That means Leo and the cop | 没错吧 也就是说里奥和那个警察 |
[32:12] | are in a building somewhere, laying low. | 正小心翼翼地躲在附近的建筑里 |
[32:14] | Now is that building on the north side | 是躲在北边 |
[32:16] | or the south side of the street? | 还是南边呢 |
[32:18] | North. | 北边 |
[32:19] | That means south. | 那看来是南边 |
[32:21] | We picked you up on the corner of 225th and Lex. | 我在二二五大道和莱克星敦街交界截住你 |
[32:25] | So they’re within a couple of blocks. | 所以他们离这儿只有几个街区 |
[32:28] | Are they on 227th? | 他们是在227街吗 |
[32:33] | 226th? | 还是226号街 |
[32:35] | 224th? | 或是224街 |
[32:38] | Ah. 224th it is. | 看来是224街啊 |
[32:42] | Go get ’em. | 去抓他们 |
[32:48] | They’re coming back. What should we do? | 他们会转回来的 我们该怎么做 |
[32:52] | Thank you for coming, agent Lucas. | 谢谢你能赶过来 卢卡斯探员 |
[32:54] | – You made it sound urgent. – It is urgent. | -你之前描述得很紧急 -的确很紧急 |
[32:56] | One of my detectives and her colleague are missing. | 我手下一名警探和她的同事失踪了 |
[32:58] | I’m not sure how I can help you. | 不知道我能怎样帮到你 |
[32:59] | You can tell me where to find Mickey Dolan. | 你可以告诉我迈基·多兰的下落 |
[33:01] | I can’t discuss the Dolan case. | 我不能透露多兰一案的相关信息 |
[33:04] | That is not acceptable. My people are out there, | 那可不行 我的手下失踪在外 |
[33:06] | And I don’t even know if they’re dead or alive. | 我都不知道他们是死是活 |
[33:09] | Now where is he? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[33:11] | We have no idea where he is. | 我们不知道他现在在哪儿 |
[33:13] | That man just killed your informant. | 那人刚杀害了你的线人 |
[33:14] | You realize that, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[33:16] | Father McMurtry was not our informant. | 麦克默瑞神父不是我们的线人 |
[33:18] | Dolan is your informant? | 多兰才是你们的线人吗 |
[33:20] | Not yet, but we knew he and McMurtry were friends. | 现在还不是 但我们知道他和麦克默瑞是朋友 |
[33:23] | McMurtry was trying to get Dolan | 麦克默瑞正努力说服多兰 |
[33:24] | to turn state’s evidence against the O’Reilly family | 做污点证人 告发奥莱利家族 |
[33:26] | in exchange for immunity. | 以换得豁免权 |
[33:28] | We just brought Dolan in to discuss terms. | 我们只是让多兰过来商讨具体条款 |
[33:30] | So you have him in protective custody. | 所以你将他加入了保护性监禁计划 |
[33:32] | He was. | 本来是的 |
[33:34] | Then today when he found out father McMurtry had been shot, | 今天他发现麦克默瑞神父被人枪击 |
[33:37] | He lost it. | 他就失去理智了 |
[33:38] | Dolan slipped out on the two agents who were guarding him | 多兰躲过两名守卫的监视 |
[33:40] | And he escaped the safe house. | 从安全藏身处逃脱 |
[33:42] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[33:43] | If he was in federal custody on the night of the murder, then– | 如果案发当晚 他被联邦警察监禁 那么 |
[33:46] | Then he didn’t kill father Mcmurtry. | 那麦克默瑞神父就不是他杀的 |
[33:48] | So who did? Who had motive? | 那是谁杀的 谁有杀人动机 |
[33:51] | The O’reillys. | 奥莱利家族 |
[33:53] | It was Dolan’s testimony that would send them all up the river. | 多兰的证词会将他们全部送入监狱 |
[33:56] | That’s why they’re all leaving town. | 所以他们都逃离本市 |
[33:57] | That’s why they killed Mcmurtry–to draw him out. | 所以他们才杀了麦克默瑞 就为了引他出来 |
[33:59] | So Dolan is hunting whoever killed the priest, | 多兰在追杀谋害神父的人 |
[34:02] | And the O’reillys are hunting Dolan. | 而奥莱利家族正追杀多兰 |
[34:05] | And both sides will take out anyone who gets in their way. | 双方都会杀掉一切挡路的人 |
[34:16] | The gun! Get the gun! | 枪 快捡枪 |
[34:24] | What are you doing, Leo? | 你在做什么 里奥 |
[34:26] | My job. | 我的任务 |
[34:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:39] | Let’s just say, I’m an independent contractor | 这么说吧 我是个独立杀手 |
[34:40] | trying to get close to his mark. | 只是想接近目标人物 |
[34:42] | So you’re not a witness? | 这么说你不是目击证人 |
[34:45] | You’re just pretending. | 你只是假装的 |
[34:51] | You killed McMurtry | 是你杀了麦克默瑞 |
[34:52] | Because you’re trying to get to Dolan, | 因为你的目标是多兰 |
[34:54] | And you knew that if you played the witness, | 你知道如果你假装是目击证人 |
[34:57] | He would come to you. | 他就会主动来找你 |
[35:00] | Quick study. | 脑子转得挺快嘛 |
[35:02] | Why the charades? | 何必弄这么复杂呢 |
[35:04] | Why didn’t you just kill Castle and me? | 为什么你不直接杀了卡塞尔和我 |
[35:06] | Well, it’s a little hard to play the innocent witness | 那样的话 想假扮目击证人就有点不太像了 |
[35:08] | with two bodies lying around, | 毕竟身边躺着两具尸体嘛 |
[35:10] | So I had to go along with the whole “on the run” thing. | 所以我只能配合你们假装一起逃跑 |
[35:13] | But now time has run out, and I have to make my next move. | 现在快没时间了 我得展开下一步行动了 |
[35:16] | You, where’s your phone? | 你 你的电话呢 |
[35:19] | Look, you–you don’t want to do this. | 听着 你不会想这样的 |
[35:22] | Killing a cop? | 杀害一个警察 |
[35:24] | You know what kind of trouble that brings. | 你知道那会带来怎样的麻烦 |
[35:26] | Kill her? | 杀了她 |
[35:27] | Trust me, I’m not planning to kill her. | 相信我 我没打算杀了她 |
[35:29] | Well, Mcmurtry trusted you, and look what happened to him. | 麦克默瑞就很相信你 瞧瞧他的下场 |
[35:32] | You think I killed Joey? | 你认为是我杀了乔伊吗 |
[35:35] | Joey was my best friend, | 乔伊曾是我最好的朋友 |
[35:36] | long after our lives went off in separate directions. | 尽管后来我们的命运朝着完全不同的方向前进 |
[35:40] | He never gave up on me. | 他从未放弃过我 |
[35:42] | I’d never hurt him. | 我永远不会伤害他 |
[35:45] | I can’t say the same for whoever iced him. | 但我可不会对那个杀害他的人手下留情 |
[35:47] | That’s why I need to talk to the witness | 所以我得和那个目击证人谈谈 |
[35:50] | before you put him in protective custody– | 不然你们就将他列入保护性监禁计划中了 |
[35:52] | So I could find out who the hell | 那样我就可以查出是 |
[35:53] | the son of a bitch was that took Joey out. | 哪个狗娘养的杀害了乔伊 |
[35:59] | How do I know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道我可以信任你 |
[36:01] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[36:03] | But you don’t have to. | 但你也没必要知道 |
[36:05] | All you have to do is sit here and wait for my phone to ring. | 你只要坐在这儿 等着我的电话响就行了 |
[36:09] | And then when I get what I want, | 等我得到我想要的 |
[36:12] | we all walk away, | 我们都可以离开 |
[36:13] | alive. | 活着离开 |
[36:17] | whether you believe me or not. | 不管你信不信我都没关系 |
[36:22] | Here. Take the phone. | 来 拿着电话 |
[36:38] | – You get ’em? – Sorry, Mickey. | -你抓住他们了吗 -抱歉 迈基 |
[36:40] | Maybe you shoulda sent more guys. | 或许你该派更多的人过来 |
[36:43] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[36:45] | I underestimated you, detective. | 我低估你了 探长 |
[36:47] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t make that same mistake again, | 是啊 如果是我 就不会再犯这种错了 |
[36:48] | especially if you hurt Castle. | 尤其是如果你伤害了卡塞尔的话 |
[36:51] | So how about if we make a trade? | 我们来做笔交易怎么样 |
[36:53] | I’ll give you your writer back, you bring me the witness. | 我把你的作家还给你 你把目击证人带来给我 |
[36:56] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[36:57] | I’m not agreeing to anything until I know that Castle is okay. | 除非先让我知道卡塞尔平安 否则我不答应任何事 |
[37:03] | Shakespeare, you’re up. | 大作家 你来接 |
[37:06] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[37:07] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[37:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:11] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[37:12] | Listen, crazy as this sounds, | 听着 尽管这听起来有点疯狂 |
[37:14] | I actually think mickey just wants to talk. | 但我觉得迈基只是想谈谈而已 |
[37:18] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[37:20] | I hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[37:23] | Maybe then we can reschedule something with our parents. | 或许我们可以替二老重新安排一些活动 |
[37:26] | Maybe we could go and watch a baseball game. | 或许我们可以一起去看棒球赛 |
[37:28] | You know, something that | 就是 那种… |
[37:29] | all four of us can enjoy. | 咱们四个都会喜欢的活动 |
[37:34] | Good enough? | 考虑好没 |
[37:35] | Where should we meet? | 咱们在哪见 |
[37:37] | Under the Costello Bridge– | 科斯特勒大桥下 |
[37:38] | It’s about 3 blocks from you, in about 15 minutes. | 离你们三个街区远 走过去十五分钟能到 |
[37:47] | Well played. | 演技不错 |
[37:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:06] | Not everything I told you was a lie. | 我说的话并非都是假的 |
[38:07] | I really did have a shrink. | 我确实看过心理医生 |
[38:09] | But then he diagnosed me | 不过根据他的诊断 |
[38:10] | as a sociopath with homicidal tendencies, so… | 我是一个具有杀人倾向的反社会人士 所以 |
[38:12] | had to kill him. | 我只好杀了他 |
[38:14] | Listen, Leo, you don’t want to do this. | 听着 里奥 这不是你想做的事情 |
[38:16] | Okay, killing a cop’s gonna bring you a lot of grief | 杀掉一个警察会让你惹上 |
[38:18] | from the NYPD, the FBI. | 纽约警方 还有联调局 |
[38:20] | Just let me go. | 放我走吧 |
[38:22] | Yeah. Sorry. Can’t do that. | 不好意思 恕难从命 |
[38:24] | I did find your relationship fascinating, though. | 不过你那段恋情确实不错 |
[38:25] | Boy, you and Castle have some real issues. | 你跟卡塞尔的感情还真是问题多多 |
[38:28] | It’s a shame you won’t be able to work ’em out. | 你们没能解决问题真是可惜了 |
[38:30] | But like I said, | 不过正如我说的 |
[38:32] | life’s too short. | 人生苦短 |
[38:37] | There they are. | 他们在那 |
[38:42] | No! | 不 |
[38:43] | No! | 不 |
[38:45] | No! | 不 |
[38:47] | No! | 不 |
[38:51] | What the… | 这是怎么… |
[38:52] | Looks like you missed. | 看来你打偏了 |
[38:57] | Drop the act. | 把枪放下 |
[38:59] | We both know you emptied your clip into that car. | 咱们都清楚 你的枪里已经没子弹了 |
[39:06] | How’d you get on to me? | 你是怎么识破的 |
[39:07] | I wish I could say I figured it out, | 我倒希望这是自己的功劳 |
[39:09] | but Shakespeare over here made the call. | 可惜是这边这位莎翁发现的 |
[39:11] | Once you made that comment about my mom enjoying baseball– | 你说我妈妈也会喜欢看棒球赛时我就觉得不对 |
[39:14] | I knew we were about six months away from joking about that. | 要开这种玩笑得等六个月后再说 |
[39:17] | Something had to be up. | 事情肯定不妙 |
[39:20] | All I wanted to do is ask you a question | 我只想问你一个问题 |
[39:22] | about who killed my friend. | 是谁杀了我的朋友 |
[39:24] | Mickey. | 迈基 |
[39:25] | Well, I guess I don’t have to ask that anymore. | 看来已经有答案了 |
[39:28] | Mickey, don’t. | 迈基 别 |
[39:29] | He killed Joey in cold blood. | 他无情地杀害了乔伊 |
[39:32] | Yeah, I know, but what would Joey want? | 我知道 可乔伊不希望看到你这样 |
[39:34] | You said he never gave up on you. | 你说过他从来没有放弃你 |
[39:36] | If you pull that trigger, | 如果你扣动扳机 |
[39:39] | you’re giving up on him. | 你就辜负了他 |
[39:51] | This doesn’t end with me. | 就算我死了这事也没完 |
[39:53] | The O’reillys, they’ll just send somebody else. | 奥莱利那帮人 他们会再派人过来的 |
[39:56] | You’re a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[39:59] | You know what? | 知道不 |
[40:01] | I can live with that. | 我无所谓 |
[40:04] | Take his gun. | 把他的枪拿走 |
[40:20] | Put your hands up. | 把双手举起来 |
[40:21] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[40:27] | – I thought I lost you. – No. | -我还以为你死了 -不 |
[40:28] | No, never, never. | 不 不会的 不会的 |
[40:31] | Here. Let me get you out of… | 来 我把这玩意儿… |
[40:33] | Get this off. | 弄下来 |
[40:36] | And these are for you. | 给你的 |
[40:42] | Now let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[40:44] | That sounds good to me. | 好主意 |
[40:47] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[40:49] | Can you help us get a ride? | 能把我们捎回去吗 |
[40:51] | We’re gonna be tied up here for a bit. | 我们得在这待好一会儿 |
[40:52] | Why don’t you guys just take a cab? | 你们打个车怎么样 |
[40:59] | Really? | 有没有搞错 |
[41:01] | – Uh… let’s… – Yeah. | -走吧 -嗯 |
[41:09] | Can you spot me 20 bucks? | 能借我20块钱不 |
[41:12] | Dolan’s back in federal custody. | 多兰又回到联邦看管之下了 |
[41:13] | So is he gonna turn state’s? | 他打算提供对同犯不利的证据了吗 |
[41:15] | Oh, I don’t know, but he is offering | 不知道 不过他愿意 |
[41:16] | to serve some time for his past crimes. | 就过去的犯罪行为坐几年牢 |
[41:18] | Sounds like Father Mcmurtry got to him after all. | 看来麦克默瑞神父还是感化到他了 |
[41:20] | And what about Leo? | 里奥呢 |
[41:22] | He confessed to killing Mcmurtry | 他绑架了一个警察 还当面对其 |
[41:23] | in front of a cop that he had taken hostage. | 承认了谋杀麦克默瑞的罪行 |
[41:25] | He’s going away for a long time. | 肯定得把大牢坐穿了才行 |
[41:26] | After all this time, | 直到现在 |
[41:28] | I still can’t believe that he was the bad guy. | 我还是不敢相信他是个坏人 |
[41:30] | Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle, | 贝克特警探 卡塞尔先生 |
[41:32] | so nice to have you two back. | 见到你们俩回来真好 |
[41:33] | Nice to be back. | 回来真好 |
[41:35] | Well, as worried as we were, | 虽然我们都很担心你们 |
[41:36] | I don’t think we were nearly as concerned as your folks. | 不过担心程度估计还是比不上你们那几位 |
[41:40] | Our folks? | 我们那几位 |
[41:41] | Yeah. I called them | 嗯 我们在找你们时 |
[41:42] | when we were trying to find you guys. | 给他们打了电话 |
[41:44] | Your mom is, uh– | 你妈妈 |
[41:45] | I… say no more. | 别…说了 |
[41:48] | You can pick ’em up at the break room. | 他们在休息室 |
[41:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | Well, I guess we can’t avoid dealing with them forever. | 我们也不能总是回避这个问题 |
[41:56] | No, but you know what? | 没错 不过 |
[41:58] | Who cares if they don’t get along? | 谁在乎他们之间相处不来 |
[42:01] | They aren’t us. | 他们又不是我们 |
[42:02] | And… so what if we don’t make sense on paper? | 就算我们在理论上不搭又怎样 |
[42:05] | We don’t live our lives on paper. | 我们又不活在理论里 |
[42:08] | And if we did, we’d never be astounded or… | 如果真是这样 我们也不会吃惊或者… |
[42:11] | surprised. | 惊讶 |
[42:19] | Aw. How did that even happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[42:20] | I don’t know, but let– let–let’s just go with it. | 不知道 事已至此 就这样吧 |
[42:25] | Dad. | 爸 |