Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Who killed my mother? 谁杀了我妈妈
[00:02] No, Kate. I give you a name, I know you. 凯特 我了解你 要是我告诉你
[00:03] You’ll run straight at him. 你会直接找上他
[00:05] I might as well shoot you where you stand. 那跟我现在直接杀了你没两样
[00:06] They are coming to kill you, 他们是来杀你的
[00:07] and I’m not gonna let ’em in this. 我可不会任由他们这么做
[00:10] Before Montgomery went into that hangar, 蒙哥马利进机库之前
[00:12] he sent a package to someone, he trusted. 寄了个包裹给一个人 他信任的人
[00:14] It contained information 里面的信息
[00:16] damaging to the person behind all this. 可以毁掉这一切事件的幕后黑手
[00:18] If they left you alone, 如果他们不再找你麻烦
[00:19] that package and the information inside 包裹里的信息
[00:21] would never see the light of day. 永远都不会曝光
[00:22] How do you know this? 你怎么知道的
[00:24] In order for the deal to work, 为了确保交易生效
[00:25] someone had to make sure you weren’t pursuing it. 要有人保证你不再追究这件案子
[00:27] And how the hell could you do this? 你怎么能这么做
[00:29] Because I love you. 因为我爱你
[00:30] you cut a deal for my life 你为我的性命做交易
[00:31] like I was some kind of a child. 就跟我是小孩子一样
[00:34] They went after Montgomery’s files. 他们是去找蒙哥马利那些文件的
[00:35] Why’d they break in to Montgomery’s place? 为什么他们要闯进蒙哥马利家
[00:37] They grabbed Montgomery’s wedding album. 他们偷来了蒙哥马利的婚礼相册
[00:39] Why? 为什么
[00:39] They’re looking for someone that he knew. 他们在寻找他的某个熟人
[00:41] You keep going with this, 如果你还不放手
[00:42] They’re gonna come for you, Kate. 他们就会来对付你 凯特
[00:44] Let them come. 让他们放马过来
[00:48] Help! 救命
[00:49] You have no idea what you’re up against. 你不知道自己面对的对手是谁
[00:50] Castle! 卡塞尔
[00:52] Beckett! 贝克特
[00:53] I’m putting you both on administrative leave, 我现在就让你们停职
[00:54] Effective immediately. 立即生效
[00:56] Keep it. 收好了
[00:57] I resign. 我辞职
[01:00] Beckett, what do you want? 贝克特 你想怎样
[01:01] You. 你
[01:03] You’re a very hard man to find, Mr Smith. 史密斯先生 你真不好找啊
[01:05] You’re going to tell me where all that information is, 现在你得告诉我东西在哪
[01:07] and after you do, 在那之后
[01:08] I’m gonna put Kate Beckett in the ground once and for all. 我要送凯特·贝克特归西
[01:28] Made you a coffee. 咖啡来了
[01:30] So it wasn’t a dream. 这么说昨晚不是梦
[01:32] No. 不是
[01:33] You definitely… weren’t dreaming. 你绝对 没有做梦
[01:38] Uh, you were right. 你是对的
[01:40] I had no idea. 我完全没想到
[01:41] So you liked it? 那你喜欢吗
[01:42] – Yeah. – Even the part where I– -喜欢 -哪怕是那部分我们…
[01:44] Especially that part. I loved that. 尤其是那部分 我好喜欢
[01:46] Good. Me too. 很好 我也喜欢
[01:50] So… 那么
[01:52] You’re on– on board with this, right? 你是 来真的对吗
[01:54] It’s not some 这不是什么
[01:55] “Oh, I-I quit my job, I almost died, “我辞职了 我差点挂掉”
[01:58] I’m in crisis” thing? 危机诱发的冲动激情什么的
[02:00] Uh, no. Not for me. 不 我不这么想
[02:02] Okay. Me neither. 那就好 我也没这么想
[02:05] Okay. 好的
[02:06] Good. 很好
[02:08] Good. 很好
[02:11] But I, uh… 但我…
[02:13] I did just quit my job. 我的确辞职了
[02:15] And I do have the day off. 我今天不用上班
[02:19] I-I do… too. 我也是
[02:23] Oh, really? 是嘛
[02:24] Yes. 是的
[02:26] So what would you, um… 那么你
[02:28] Like to do today? 今天想做点什么
[02:31] Um, I don’t know. We could read. 不知道 我们可以看看书
[02:32] We could watch tv. 看看电视
[02:33] Yeah. We could get something to eat. 对 吃点东西
[02:36] We could do that, yeah. 可以这样
[02:39] Richard, I’m home! 理查德 我回来了
[02:40] Oh, my god. 我的天
[02:44] Oh, god. 天呐
[02:45] You said she was at the Hamptons. 你不是说她去了汉普顿吗
[02:46] She was in the Hamptons. 她的确去了汉普顿
[02:47] She’s not supposed to be here. 她不应该出现在家里的
[02:48] Darling, we need to talk. 儿子 我们得谈谈
[02:51] Hide. 躲起来
[02:52] – What? – Hide. -什么 -躲起来
[02:53] – Are you serious? – Get in the closet. -你说真的吗 -躲到衣橱里
[02:54] No, I’m not going in the closet. 不 我才不躲到衣橱里呢
[02:55] Get in the closet! 快躲到衣橱里
[02:58] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[02:59] I’m just… 我只是
[03:01] making the bed. 在铺床
[03:02] What are you doing here? 你怎么回来了
[03:03] Well, I wanted to talk to you about 我想和你谈谈
[03:06] your daughter’s many fine qualities… 你宝贝女儿的许多优秀品质
[03:08] Do we have to do this now? 一定得现在谈吗
[03:09] And to remind you 顺便提醒你
[03:11] that our Alexis is a paragon of– 我们家阿丽克西斯是个模范生
[03:13] Of grace and good sense and maturity, 她优雅机智 成熟
[03:15] although where she got those qualities, I do not know. 虽然这些优秀品质是遗传谁的 我不知道
[03:18] Right. 是啊
[03:19] I would just be so much more comfortable 如果我穿上衣服的话
[03:21] having this conversation with my clothes on. 谈论这个话题会更自在些
[03:24] Well, yes. 好的
[03:25] We’ll meet you in the kitchen. 我们在厨房等你
[03:27] “We”? Alexis is here, too? “我们” 阿丽克西斯也回来了吗
[03:34] How about some tea? 喝点茶怎么样
[03:36] Tea can be very soothing. 茶可以解解酒
[03:37] Oh, no. No tea. 不想喝
[03:38] No tea. 不喝茶
[03:39] Alexis, are you hungover? 阿丽克西斯 你是宿醉了吗
[03:42] Well, the graduation festivities got a tad out of hand, 毕业晚会上大家都玩疯了
[03:45] and Alexis called me from the party. 阿丽克西斯给我打了电话
[03:46] I drove into town, I picked her up. 我开车到城里接的她
[03:48] So please don’t get angry, darling. 拜托不要生气 亲爱的
[03:49] Well, why didn’t you call me? 你怎么不打给我
[03:50] I tried. You didn’t pick up. 我打了 你没接
[03:54] Right. 对哦
[03:56] And… that’s on me. 是我的错
[03:58] That’s my bad. 是我不好
[03:59] Well, Alexis, as your father, 阿丽克西斯 作为你的父亲
[04:02] I have to say, that I am… 我得说 我…
[04:05] deeply disappointed in you, and yet, oddly proud. 对你非常失望 但奇怪的是 也很自豪
[04:09] Oh, my head is pounding. 我脑袋快炸了
[04:10] Oh, honey, I’ll get you a couple of aspirin. 亲爱的 我去给你拿阿司匹林
[04:12] Oh, no! 不行
[04:15] No aspirin. 不能吃阿司匹林
[04:15] What do you mean? Why not? 什么意思 为什么不行
[04:16] It’s her first hangover. 这是她第一次宿醉
[04:18] I mean, this is a milestone. It’s a right of passage. 这是座里程碑 是必经之路
[04:21] Don’t you want to experience this in its– 你不想认真地体验一下这种感觉
[04:24] in its fullness, un– untrammeled by the–the relief 毫无缓解地 真实贴切地 而不靠那些
[04:27] of over-the counter pain relievers? 非处方止痛药减轻症状吗
[04:30] No. 不想
[04:31] No. Okay. Aspirin it is, sweetheart. I’m sorry. 不吗 好吧 去吃阿司匹林吧宝贝 抱歉
[04:37] So… Any progress on Beckett’s shooter? 那么 枪击贝克特的嫌犯有何进展
[04:40] We searched his rental car. 我们搜查了他租的车
[04:41] We still have no idea where he was going 还是不知道他当时的目的地
[04:43] or even what his real name was. 以及他的真名
[04:44] But we did find out what he stole from Captain Montgomery’s house. 但我们发现了他从蒙哥马利警监那里偷走的物品
[04:47] The Montgomerys’ wedding album? 蒙哥马利的结婚相册
[04:49] Why did Maddox want this? 马多克斯要这个做什么
[04:50] I’m guessing he wanted this missing photograph. 我的猜测是 他想要这张失踪的相片
[04:53] It’s possible he was after whoever was in it. 有可能相片中的人就是他的追踪目标
[04:56] Have you been able to track it down? 你查到是谁了吗
[04:57] Well, I’ve got Evelyn Montgomery bringing the negatives in. 我让伊芙琳·蒙哥马利把底片带来了
[04:59] But truth is, I’m a one-man band here. 但事实是 现在队里就我一个人
[05:02] I could use a few more investigators. 人手紧缺啊
[05:03] Well, you can take it up with the vice president. 你可以找副总统要人
[05:05] I’ve already lost half my people to his security detail… 我已经派了一半的人去给他做安保
[05:08] and about to lose the rest to traffic control. 另一半又要浪费在交通管制上了
[05:10] So for right now, you’re on your own. 因此现在 你只能独挑大梁了
[05:22] You’re putting yourself through this for nothing, Mr. Smith. 你这是在白白找罪受 史密斯先生
[05:25] We both know how it will end. 我们都知道结局会如何
[05:28] Don’t make me take this to the next level. 别逼我用更毒辣的手段逼供你
[05:31] Tell me where the file is. 告诉我文件在哪
[05:35] Go to hell. 去死吧
[05:50] So you here to apologize for hiding me in your closet? 你过来是为让我藏在衣柜里那事道歉的吗
[05:52] Look, let me explain. 听我解释
[05:54] When I heard her voice, 我听到她的声音时
[05:56] I reacted by instinct. 完全是触发了本能反应
[05:57] Yeah, like the instinct of a sophomore in high school. 是啊 就像纯情高中生般的本能反应
[06:00] Right. 没错
[06:02] No. Look, I– 不 听着
[06:03] Wait a minute. 等一下
[06:03] You’re embarrassed about being seen with me. 你是羞于让人家看见你和我在一起
[06:05] Now that is not true. 不是那么回事
[06:07] Look, I–this–I– 听着 我 这个 我
[06:09] Okay… this is all just still very new to me, 好吧 我还在适应我们的关系
[06:12] and call me selfish, 说我自私也好
[06:13] but I want to keep what we have together 我只是希望我们的关系
[06:17] to ourselves a bit longer. 暂时处于保密阶段
[06:22] Still, it wasn’t your finest hour. 反正 那算不上你的最佳表现时刻哈
[06:24] No. 不算
[06:25] But maybe I could… 或许我可以
[06:28] make it up to you… somehow. 做点事情补偿你一下
[06:32] I suppose since we know that your mom’s not gonna be barging in, 既然你妈妈这次不会再搞突然袭击了
[06:34] we could go for round two. 我们可以来第二轮
[06:36] Well, technically, it would be round four, but– 严格说来 应该是第四轮了
[06:40] She’s stalking us. She knows. 她在跟踪我们 她知道了
[06:41] Who is it? 是谁
[06:42] Beckett, it’s Ryan. 贝克特 我是莱恩
[06:45] Hide. 藏起来
[06:46] Quick. In the closet over there. 快点 到那边衣柜里去
[06:47] Yeah, I’m not getting in there. 是啊 我才不去
[06:49] Why? I hid in your closet. Why can’t you hide in mine? 为什么 我都躲进你的衣柜 你怎么就不行
[06:51] – Why should I? – Because– -我为什么要躲 -因为
[06:52] – Beckett, is everything okay? – Fine. -贝克特 你没事吧 -没事
[06:54] Okay, maybe I’m not ready for anyone to know yet… 我也没准备好让大家都知道
[06:57] Right now. 快去
[06:58] Come on. How’s he gonna know? 拜托 他怎么会知道
[06:59] You’re here, just like I was there. 你在我家 就像我在你家一样
[07:01] Yes, yes, the difference being, 是的 是的 但不同的是
[07:02] I have my pants on. 我现在是穿着裤子的
[07:04] Or… or are you embarrassed to be seen with me? 或者说 你羞于让别人见到我们在一起
[07:09] Okay. Fine. 好的
[07:11] Just act normal… 表现得正常一点
[07:13] if that’s even possible for you. 虽然那对你来说不大可能
[07:15] It’s me. 那就是我的风格
[07:28] Hey, Castle. 嘿 卡塞尔
[07:29] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[07:30] Well, I was just walking by 我正好经过
[07:32] The neighbor… hood. 附近 街区
[07:34] I only live 20… 我家离这里20…
[07:36] Uh, what are you doing here? 你来干什么
[07:37] I need to talk to you about the case. 我要和你们谈谈案子的事
[07:41] Uh, Ryan. 莱恩
[07:43] Uh, no, Ryan. 不 莱恩
[07:45] I’ve resigned. I’m done. 我辞职了 我不干了
[07:47] Look… 听着
[07:48] I hope this isn’t because of Gates 我希望这不是因为盖茨
[07:50] or… because of what I did. 或是我的所为
[07:53] No. No, look, I get it. 不不 听着 我理解的
[07:55] You were just trying to keep us safe. 你当时只是想保护我们
[07:57] I still am. 我现在也是
[07:58] And this guy that threw you off the roof, 那个把你扔下屋顶的人
[08:00] He’s still out there. 他仍逍遥法外
[08:04] Ryan– 莱恩
[08:05] I know what this case has done to you. 我知道这个案子对你造成的种种伤害
[08:08] I’m not asking you to jump back in. 我不是让你重新跳回火坑
[08:11] I just want to show you something. That’s all. 我只想让你看看一些东西 仅此而已
[08:16] We found a copy of the photo Maddox took From the wedding album. 我们找到了马多克斯从婚礼相册拿走的照片副本
[08:20] You’re familiar with the guys that Roy ran with back in the day. 你对以前和罗伊一起工作的人都很熟悉
[08:22] Is he one of them? 他是其中的一员吗
[08:23] I’ve never seen him before. 我之前从没见过他
[08:26] I have. 我见过
[08:28] This is the man I told you about, the one who’s been keeping you safe. 他就是我和你说过的那个保证你安全的人
[08:34] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[08:35] He’s older now, but it’s definitely him. 他现在变老了 但绝对是他
[08:37] What–what are we talking about here? 我们 现在到底在说什么
[08:38] Whatever information Montgomery gave to him, 不管蒙哥马利给了他什么信息
[08:41] He’s been using it to protect you. 他一直用它来保护你
[08:43] But now they’ve sent… 但现在他们派了
[08:45] Maddox to hunt him down and get it back. 马多克斯追查他 并把信息抢回来
[08:49] If we don’t get to him before Maddox does, 如果我们不抢在马多克斯之前找到他
[08:50] you’ll never be safe again. 你就永远别想安全了
[09:05] This guy who Maddox is looking for, 马多克斯要找的这个人
[09:07] he’s the key. 就是问题的关键
[09:08] We find him, we find Montgomery’s file. 找到他 就能找到蒙哥马利的文件
[09:10] Which could lead to who’s behind this whole thing, 也就能找到这一切的幕后黑手
[09:12] including your mother’s murder. 包括你妈妈的被害案
[09:14] And all the times you talked, 你们交谈过那么多次
[09:15] He never gave you a name, even a fake one? 他从没透露过自己的名字吗 假名也算啊
[09:17] – No. – Or where he worked? -没 -那他工作的地方呢
[09:19] – No. – Where he lived? -没 -家庭住址
[09:20] No, nothing like that. 没有 这类信息从来没有
[09:22] He, um, he called my cell phone. 他打过我手机
[09:23] Uh, two nights ago. Uh, uh… 就在两天之前
[09:25] But from a blocked number. 但号码是屏蔽的
[09:26] I’ll run your phone records, 我去查你的通话记录
[09:27] See if I can trace the number that he called from. 看看我能不能查到他的号码
[09:45] This was supposed to be over. 一切该就此结束了才对
[09:48] I can’t go back again. Not now. 我不能再陷进去了 现在不能
[09:53] Well, now we don’t have a choice. 但现在我们别无选择
[09:55] If Maddox gets to him before we do– 如果马多克斯比我们先找到他
[09:56] But I don’t know how to do this. 但是我不知道怎么做
[09:58] I’m not even a cop anymore. 我现在连警察都不是了
[10:01] I’ll tell you exactly what we do. 我来告诉你我们怎么做
[10:04] We figure out who this is. 我们查出他是谁
[10:06] We’ve done it before, and with less to go on. 我们以前也做过的 线索甚至更少
[10:09] And when we do, we lay all of this to rest, 等我们做到了 我们让这一切都结束
[10:11] And we go back to where we were. 然后我们再回到以前
[10:14] This is what you’re great at. 你很擅长这个的
[10:16] And I’m not so bad myself. 不过我在这方面也不差
[10:19] So… 所以
[10:21] What do we know? 我们有什么线索
[10:22] We know this guy is about 60, he’s a long-time new yorker, 我们知道这个人约60多岁 长住纽约
[10:25] Uh, friends with Montgomery, 是蒙哥马利的朋友
[10:26] So he may have connections to law enforcement. 所以他可能与执法机构有联系
[10:32] He, um… 他
[10:35] He seems prominent, 他看起来身份显赫
[10:37] wealthy. 富有
[10:39] That’s right. 对
[10:42] And he has been that way ever since this photo was taken. 而且他在拍照的时候 就已经权财兼备了
[10:45] How do you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[10:46] Look at his wrist. 看他的手表
[10:48] That’s a Nautilus 3800. 那是百达翡丽3800
[10:50] It was 10 grand when it came out in 1981. 1981年问世的时候就卖一万美元
[10:53] And… 而且
[10:55] That’s the year Montgomery was married–May of 1981. 蒙哥马利正是在那年结婚的 1981年五月
[10:59] How many of these watches 这样的手表在五个月里
[11:00] could possibly have been sold in five months? 能卖出去多少呢
[11:31] Javi, I can’t do what you’re asking. 哈维尔 你吩咐的事我不能做
[11:34] I took a bullet for you, Cass. 我可是曾为你挨过一枪 卡斯
[11:35] You forget that? 你忘了吗
[11:36] I can’t tap into the D.O.D. database 我不能在没有授权的情况下
[11:38] without authorization. 进入国防部的数据库
[11:41] I’ll lose everything, man. 我会失去一切的 兄弟
[11:45] Only if you get caught. 前提是你被发现
[11:48] And you won’t. 但你不会被发现的
[11:51] I bought this from a liquidator, cash. 我用现金从一个资产清算人那里买来的
[11:53] Soon as we’re done, I’ll wipe the drive, 我们一完成 我就格掉硬盘
[11:55] ditch the box. It’ll never come back to you. 扔掉盒子 永远反查不到你身上
[11:58] He’s former army. 他以前是军人
[11:59] Special forces, Delta– I don’t know. 特种部队 三角洲特种队 我也不知道
[12:05] This guy shot a friend of mine, almost killed her. 他射伤了我的朋友 差点杀死了她
[12:07] He’s gonna keep coming unless he’s stopped. 如果不阻止他 他是不会就此罢手的
[12:10] I need to I.D. Him. 我必须知道他的身份
[12:13] You need to help me. 你得帮我
[12:17] Okay. Yes. Thank you. 好的 嗯 谢谢
[12:19] All right, the watch company says that 17 of the 3800s… 好吧 手表公司说1981年一月到五月期间
[12:23] were sold in New York in 1981 between January and May. 在纽约卖掉17块3800S手表
[12:26] And did they give you names of any of these clients? 他们有没有把这17个人的名字告诉你
[12:28] No, but 9 of the 17 watches 没有 不过17块表里面
[12:31] were given as gifts to a legal team 有9块是作为礼物送给一家隶属
[12:33] at the law firm of P.P.C. PPC法律事务所的律师团
[12:35] after they won a civil suit against big tobacco. 因为他们刚赢了一起针对烟草巨头的民事诉讼
[12:37] Winning a tobacco lawsuit would get a lot of publicity. 这样的民事诉讼肯定会有大量媒体报道
[12:40] With any luck, we’ll I.D. 运气好的话我们甚至能
[12:41] this guy before ryan even traces that call. 在莱恩追查电话之前找到此人
[12:43] What do you mean you can’t trace the call? 什么叫你没法查到这个电话
[12:44] Why the hell not? 为什么不行
[12:47] Look, I’m on the clock here. 我这边时间很紧
[12:48] I need to know who made that call. Now. 必须马上知道是谁打的电话
[12:51] But–yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Just put officer Hoben on. 可 好吧 好吧 让霍本警官来接
[12:53] He’s the guy I usually deal with over there. 我平时都是找他
[13:00] Okay, so this is the P.P.C. Legal team that won the suit, 这就是打赢官司的PPC律师团
[13:02] but I…Don’t see him. 可是 他不在这上面
[13:05] It was a 9-man team. 那是个9人团队
[13:07] There’s only eight here. He must be the missing lawyer. 照片上只有8个 没来的那个应该就是他
[13:09] Or he’s not a lawyer at all. 也有可能他根本就不是律师
[13:11] Or he is a lawyer, but he operates… 或者他确实是律师 不过他…
[13:15] behind the scenes. 是在背后出力的那种
[13:16] He would be, um, 他可能是
[13:17] “Of counsel,” like Michael Clayton. “高级顾问” 就像迈克尔·克雷顿一样
[13:20] Castle, this photo is 30 years old. 卡塞尔 这张照片都是30年前的了
[13:22] We have no idea if this guy still works at that law firm 没人知道这人是否还在这家公司
[13:25] or if he ever worked there at all. 甚至可能他当年也不是这家公司的
[13:28] – Beckett. – Bad news. -贝克特 -坏消息
[13:29] The number the guy called Castle from came from a burner phone, 那家伙给卡塞尔打电话用的是一次性手机
[13:32] and it’s out of service. 现在已经停用了
[13:33] Whoever this guy is, he covered his tracks. 不管那人是谁 他在刻意隐藏行踪
[13:36] Look, we put out alerts for Maddox. 我们已经通缉了马多克斯
[13:38] We circulated his photo all over the state. 照片已经发到全州去了
[13:40] Someone will spot him. 总会有人看见他的
[13:42] Well, we can’t wait for that. 可一直等也不是个办法
[13:43] Did you get anything? 你有没有查到什么
[13:45] Well, there is one thing, but it’s a long shot. 倒是有一点线索 但能查到的希望不大
[13:48] The guy used voice-over-internet instead of normal cell service, 那家伙用的不是普通手机 而是网络电话
[13:51] but he made a call in a bad signal area 他在一个信号很差的地方打了个电话
[13:54] that got routed through a wireless network. 是连接无线网之后拨打的
[13:56] Well, if it’s a network, it’ll have an I.P. Address. 如果真是通过网络 那一定就有IP地址
[13:58] Yeah, and we traced it. 没错 我们追查了IP
[14:01] Um, uh, it’s not even in New York. 那个电话甚至都不是在纽约打的
[14:03] – Then where is it? – The call -那是在哪儿 -这通电话
[14:05] went through a wireless network that’s registered 用的无线网络注册地在麦哲伦游艇俱乐部
[14:08] to the Magellan Yacht Club in Westport, Connecticut. 位于康涅狄格州的韦斯特波特市
[14:10] Thanks, Ryan. 谢了 莱恩
[14:13] He must be a member of this club. 他应该是俱乐部的会员
[14:15] Maybe there’s a picture of him somewhere Posted on the site? 也许这个网站上会有他的照片
[14:24] Castle. 卡塞尔
[14:25] Look. 看
[14:26] On the “Of counsel” Attorney list. 高级顾问律师名单上有这个名字
[14:29] Now look at the board of directors. 再看董事会一栏
[14:30] Michael Smith. That’s him. 迈克尔·史密斯 就是他
[14:41] Looks like Maddox found him first. 看来被马多克斯抢先一步
[14:50] The file. 文件
[14:52] Castle. 卡塞尔
[14:55] He’s still alive. 他还活着
[15:01] Excuse me, can you hear me? 抱歉 听得见我说话吗
[15:02] Sir, I’m asking you to step away. 先生 请你退后
[15:05] The file… 文件
[15:08] It’s not safe. 不安全
[15:10] 86… 86…
[15:12] 86? What does that mean? 86… 86 什么意思 什么86
[15:13] – I don’t know what that means. – 86 M– -我不知道你在说什么 -86 马…
[15:14] Sir, we need to get him to the E.R.. 先生 我们必须送他到急诊室
[15:15] I don’t understand. Wait. 我不懂 等等
[15:16] – No, we have to get him to the E.R.. – What does that mean? -不行 得马上走 -那是什么意思
[15:22] If Smith makes it, 史密斯要能活下来
[15:22] Ryan’s gonna put him under police guard, 恐怕莱恩要派人时刻保护他了
[15:25] Make sure that Maddox doesn’t come back 免得马多克斯又折回来
[15:26] and finish off the job. 把他干掉
[15:27] Smith just gave me a message. He said “86.” 史密斯刚给了我一条线索 他说”86″
[15:30] It has to be a clue to where the file is. 肯定跟文件有关
[15:32] We know where the file is. It’s right there. 我们知道文件在哪啊 就在火堆里
[15:34] It’s burnt to a crisp. 烧得只剩灰烬了
[15:35] No, Smith is too smart 不 史密斯很聪明
[15:36] to only keep one copy in–in his apartment. 不可能只留一份放在公寓里
[15:38] He’s too careful for that. He’s… 他非常谨慎小心的 他…
[15:41] It’s a code. 那是个代码
[15:42] The answer’s here somewhere. 答案一定就在这里什么地方
[15:58] We need to go. 我们得走了
[15:59] Well, the answer’s got to be here. 答案一定就在这儿
[16:00] It’s somewhere here. 肯定在
[16:01] Castle, there’s nothing left to find. 卡塞尔 这里没什么好找的了
[16:02] 86 could mean anything. 86这个数字太宽泛
[16:04] You’re just grasping at straws. 你这完全就是在孤注一掷
[16:05] Yes, I’m grasping at straws, 没错 我就是孤注一掷
[16:07] Because if that file is gone, 如果文件不见了
[16:09] that means they’re coming after you, 说明他们就要冲你来了
[16:10] And there’s absolutely nothing I can do. 到时我就没办法保护你
[16:12] So, yes, if there is a straw, I’m– 所以 没错 如果剩最后一根救命稻草
[16:14] I’m grasping. 我会紧抓着不放
[16:17] Castle, we’re not even supposed to be here. 卡塞尔 我们甚至不该出现在这里
[16:18] When uniforms come here, 当警察到这里时
[16:20] they’re gonna arrest us for breaking and entering. 他们会以私闯民宅罪逮捕我们的
[16:22] We’re running out of time. 我们快没时间了
[16:26] Smith owns property in Lower Manhattan. 史密斯在下曼哈顿区有处房产
[16:28] This one– 86 Markwell street. 这个 马克威尔街86号
[16:31] That’s what Smith said. 史密斯说的就是这个
[16:32] He said “86” and then “Ma-ma-ma,” 他说”86″ 还有”马”音
[16:34] Like something started with “M.” 像是一个M打头的单词
[16:35] This building, this is where the file is. 文件就在这栋楼里
[16:45] All right, so… 好吧
[16:47] The building is ten stories. 这栋楼才十层
[16:48] How hard can it be to find a file, right? 找一份文件不会有多难 对吧
[16:50] He would’ve hid it in a place 他肯定把它藏在
[16:51] that was safe from the demolition crew. 不会被拆迁人员发现的地方
[16:53] Yes, which suggests that Mr. Smith 是的 也就是说史密斯先生
[16:55] not only owns this building, 不仅拥有这栋楼
[16:57] but he knows it inside and out. 还对楼的结构了如指掌
[17:01] Thanks. 谢了
[17:03] For what? We haven’t found it yet. 谢什么 我们还没找到呢
[17:04] Just I-I-I know I never would’ve gotten this far 我知道 如果不是因为你
[17:06] if it wasn’t for you. 不可能查到这一步
[17:09] Hey, we’re gonna get this done, you and me. 你和我 我们会圆满解决这事的
[17:12] And we’re gonna start by ruling out all the interior walls. 我们先排除所有的内墙
[17:15] Smith wouldn’t risk hiding it there 史密斯不会冒险藏在那儿的
[17:16] with all the sheetrock getting torn down. 那些石膏板都会被拆掉的
[17:18] Ceilings are no good either. 天花板也不可能
[17:19] Castle. 卡塞尔
[17:29] Michael Smith. 523. 迈克尔·史密斯 523室
[17:31] He didn’t just own the building. 他不仅是整栋楼的所有者
[17:32] He had an office on the fifth floor. 他在五楼还有个办公室
[17:37] Well, that’s some helpful information. 还真是有用的信息
[17:39] Turn around. Hands behind your back. 转过身去 手背后面
[17:48] You just don’t know when to quit, do you? 你就是不懂何时该放弃 是吧
[17:52] So you convinced Smith to tell you where the file was. 所以你说服史密斯告诉你文件所在
[17:55] He told me it was hidden in a floor safe, 他说文件被安全地藏在某层楼里
[17:57] but he didn’t tell me exactly where. 但却不肯透露具体地址
[17:59] Good thing you guys cleared that up. 幸运的是 你们替我想出来了
[18:03] You didn’t kill him in case you couldn’t find the file. 你没杀他是因为你怕找不到文件
[18:07] And once I do, I’m finally gonna settle our account. 等我找到之后 我就能来算你这笔账了
[18:17] See you soon. 一会儿见
[18:22] Okay, we’ve got a minute, maybe two to get the hell out of here. 好吧 我们有一两分钟的时间离开这里
[18:24] Castle, how tight are your zip ties? 卡塞尔 你的扣条有多紧
[18:25] – Can you move your hands at all? – No, just barely. -你的手能动吗 -不 只能一点点
[18:27] Do you have anything sharp in your pocket… 你的口袋里有什么锋利的东西吗
[18:29] – Uh, no. – Like a knife, -没有 -比如小刀
[18:30] – nail clippers? – No. Who carries nail clippers? -指甲钳 -没有 谁会带指甲钳啊
[18:33] Do you have keys? 你有钥匙吗
[18:33] No, it’s a fob. It’s a remote. 没有 我家门是遥控的
[18:35] There’s–there’s–there’s a-a drywall screw. Perfect. 这 这里有个干壁钉 好极了
[18:38] That’s– that’s not gonna help. 那 那有什么用
[18:39] Ah, I beg to differ. 恕我不能赞同
[18:40] All I have to do is grab the zip tie 我所要做的是 拿着扣条
[18:43] and… saw through. 用钉子把它锯断
[19:07] I am barely making a dent in this thing. 我连一点痕迹都没磨出来
[19:10] Castle, I hear footsteps. He’s coming. 卡塞尔 我听见脚步声了 他回来了
[19:14] Hurry. 快点
[19:15] If we got murdered right now, I’d feel so ripped off. 如果现在被他杀了 我会觉得亏大了
[19:18] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[19:20] At least… 至少
[19:22] At least we had last night. 至少我们共度了昨晚
[19:23] We should’ve done that four years ago. 我们在4年前就该这么做了
[19:28] Done what four years ago? 4年前该做什么
[19:32] Maddox’s real name is Cedric Marks. 马多克斯的真名叫塞德里克·马科斯
[19:35] Once he finished his tour, 他服完兵役之后
[19:36] he got a job at a place called Arantus Solutions, 在阿兰特斯方案公司找了份工作
[19:38] a kind of black-ops military contractor. 是一种雇佣兵军事承包商
[19:41] How’d all that lead you here? 你是怎么找到这里来的
[19:42] Well, once I got his name, I put a bolo out on his car. 得到他的名字后 我就派人留意他的车
[19:45] A uniform spotted it outside this building. 一名警察在这栋楼外面发现了
[19:47] When I came to check on it, that’s when I saw your car. 等我过来核实时 就发现了你的车
[19:48] Wait, wait, Espo. 等等 埃斯波西托
[19:50] 523 is around the corner. You got an extra piece? 523在转角处 你还有枪吗
[19:52] Yeah. 有
[19:55] Nice. What about for me? 好极了 那我呢
[19:58] Oh, you mean an extra extra piece? 你难道要我带两把备用的枪吗
[20:42] Don’t move. 不许动
[20:43] Don’t even breathe. 喘气都不行
[20:47] Reach for it, and I’ll blow your head off. 敢拿枪 我就一枪崩了你
[20:51] Okay, detective. You’re in charge. 好吧 警探 你是老大
[20:54] Now slowly reach down and hand me the file. 慢慢弯腰 把文件给我
[21:24] He’s gone. 他死了
[21:25] Thanks for the warning, Smith. 多谢警告 史密斯
[21:27] He knew that Maddox would show up here first. 他知道马多克斯会先到这里
[21:30] What the… 这是什…
[21:33] The file. 是文件
[21:42] So let me see if I understand. 听听我的理解对不对
[21:44] As luck would have it, you three 无巧不成书 你们三个
[21:45] were in the neighborhood taking a walk? 都在这个街区里散步
[21:48] Well, many people consider that the best form of exercise. 很多人都认为 散步是最好的锻炼方式
[21:50] It’s low impact, it has– 那是低冲击运动 而且…
[21:52] Then you heard an explosion, 然后你们听见爆炸声
[21:54] and as concerned private citizens, 作为热心的普通市民
[21:55] You rushed inside to check it out? 你们就冲进来查看情况
[21:57] Yeah. That’s right. 对 是这样的
[22:01] Is that how you remember it? 你记得的情况也是这样的吗
[22:02] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[22:04] Captain Gates, I can personally vouch for that– 盖茨警监 我能以个人担保
[22:05] I am not interested, Mr. Castle, 我没兴趣 卡塞尔先生
[22:06] as you specialize in fiction. 你可是编故事的高手
[22:09] Let’s say you happened to be in the area. 我就姑且认为你们是碰巧在附近
[22:12] How do you explain the fact that Maddox, 但你们又怎么解释马多克斯
[22:14] the killer we’re searching for 也就是我们正搜捕的那个凶手
[22:16] and the man who shot you last year, 也是去年开枪杀你的人
[22:17] is the one lying there dead? 死在这儿了
[22:19] Bad karma. 恶有恶报
[22:22] Detective Ryan. 莱恩警探
[22:26] Do you know anything about this? 你知道关于此事的什么情况吗
[22:28] Just that it appears the safe was rigged 我只知道保险柜被动了手脚
[22:30] to blow when Maddox opened it. 马多克斯一打开就爆炸了
[22:32] And what was in that safe? 那保险柜里有什么
[22:33] Hard to say. 很难说
[22:34] Papers of some kind. 好像是些文件
[22:36] And I don’t suppose you know what was in those papers 我猜你们也一定不知道那些文件是什么
[22:39] and why Maddox was here. 也不知道马多克斯为什么出现在这儿
[22:41] Like I said, we were just walking by. 就像我刚才说的 我们只是路过
[22:47] We were so close. 我们差一点就知道真相了
[22:48] That file would’ve told us who’s at the center of this 那份文件本来可以告诉我们谁是幕后黑手
[22:51] and who killed my mom. 谁杀了我母亲
[22:52] Well, at least Maddox won’t be coming after you. 至少马多克斯不会再追杀你了
[22:54] They’ll just send somebody else. 他们还会派别人来杀我的
[22:55] Unless whoever’s behind all this 除非幕后黑手
[22:56] doesn’t know the file’s been destroyed. 不知道文件已经被毁掉了
[22:58] Maybe he thinks it’s still in play. 或许他以为文件还好好的
[23:00] I wouldn’t bet on that. Would you? 我觉得不太可能 你说呢
[23:20] You want to put that thing away? 你能把枪收起来了吗
[23:22] Well, if it isn’t Judas. 除非你不当叛徒了
[23:23] Yeah, okay, pal. 行 好的 哥们儿
[23:24] You want to give it a break? 你能别揪着那事不放了吗
[23:24] Guys, come on. 伙计们 别闹了
[23:28] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛
[23:31] I came to bring you this. 给你们带来了这些东西
[23:34] Paper from the safe? 保险柜里的文件
[23:37] Now what are we looking for? 我们现在要找些什么
[23:38] Names, places, dates– 名字 地址 日期
[23:41] anything that tells us what was in these files 任何能告诉我们那些文件里写了些什么的线索
[23:42] and why someone is so desperate to keep it hidden. 以及为什么有人不惜一切地要隐藏它
[24:02] Five hours, 忙活了五个小时了
[24:04] and all I got is something the size of a playing card. 我就只拼出扑克牌大小的一块来
[24:06] and not only that, it’s blank. 而且上面什么也没有
[24:07] Yeah, well, I got “Ending balance” Here. 我拼出一块写着”期末余额”
[24:09] I think it’s some kind of bank statement. 我觉得好像是张银行结单
[24:13] Not just a bank statement. 不仅仅是张银行结单
[24:17] This is part of a money order made out to cash. 这是一张现金汇票的一部分
[24:19] That could be a payoff. 可能是一笔黑钱
[24:20] And whoever it went to is probably our guy. 收款人很有可能就是我们要找的人
[24:22] Well, that would make sense. 这就讲得通了
[24:23] Yeah? In what way? 是吗 怎么讲
[24:24] Well, all of this started 所有的这一切都起源于
[24:25] when Montgomery and his cop buddies 蒙哥马利和他的警察兄弟们
[24:26] started kidnapping mobsters for ransom money. 开始绑架犯罪团伙成员并索要赎金
[24:29] And we know that someone found out 我们知道有人发现了这个情况
[24:30] and demanded a cut of that money. 并想要从中抽成
[24:32] And whoever that is, 无论那个人是谁
[24:33] there’s something in this file he does not want to get out. 他都不想让文件里的内容泄漏出去
[24:36] Whoa, this– this has numbers on it. 这 这张上面有个数字
[24:39] And it’s machine printed. 还是打印的
[24:40] It’s an 8-digit string, so it’s not a phone number. 是个8位数字串 所以不可能是电话号码
[24:43] Wait a minute. Oh, that’s the– 等一下 那个是
[24:45] this is the back of that money order. 这是那张汇票的反面
[24:46] And these digits, 这些数字
[24:47] 0-8-6-7-2-2-4-1 0-8-6-7-2-2-4-1,
[24:49] That’s the account it was deposited in. 这是存款的账户
[24:51] If we figure out whose account that is, 如果我们能查出这个账户是谁的
[24:53] that should give us a name. 就能找到一个嫌疑人的名字
[24:54] And I think I know a way. 我想我知道一个办法
[24:55] Uh, do you remember when we were checking 还记得当时我们调查脏弹那个案子时
[24:56] banking accounts for the dirty bomb investigation? 检查过一些银行账户吗
[24:58] We used the federal banking database. 我们利用的是联邦银行数据库
[25:01] And I still remember the password. 我还记得数据库的密码
[25:07] I’m not sure they even track accounts going back this far. 我不确定能不能查到那么久以前的账户了
[25:09] Whoever owns that account 那个账户的主人
[25:12] is the person that killed my mom. 就是杀我母亲的凶手
[25:15] Run it. 查吧
[25:27] The account was closed 19 years ago. 这个账户19年前就关闭了
[25:29] It belonged to a guy named William H. Bracken. 户主的名字是威廉·布莱肯
[25:37] You mean Senator William Bracken? 你是说威廉·布莱肯议员吧
[25:51] According to the bio on his campaign web site, 根据他竞选网站上的个人简历
[25:53] Senator Bracken was assistant district attorney 布莱肯参议员曾在1988-1992年
[25:55] for New York from ’88 till ’92. 担任纽约地区助理检察官
[25:59] Kate? 凯特
[26:01] I’m fine, Castle. 我没事 卡塞尔
[26:02] Bracken’s timeline fits. 布莱肯的时间线吻合
[26:04] That’s when Montgomery was kidnapping gangsters. 当时蒙哥马利正在绑架犯罪团伙成员
[26:06] Bracken must have heard about what they were doing 布莱肯一定是通过小道消息
[26:07] through the grapevine. 听说了他们的勾当
[26:08] And then he realized that he couldn’t charge mobsters 然后他意识到他无法提起公诉
[26:11] because they wouldn’t testify 因为黑帮成员不会出庭作证
[26:12] and then the cops would walk. 那样那些警察就会逍遥法外
[26:13] So instead he decided to get in on the action. 所以他索性参与其中
[26:15] If they were collecting ransom from mob guys, 如果他们从罪犯那里收取赎金
[26:17] He wanted a taste in the form of cash money orders. 他想分一杯羹 以现金汇票的形式抽成
[26:20] Right, but as his political star rose 对 不过随着他光辉的政坛生涯
[26:22] from congressman to senator, 由国会议员一跃而升至参议员
[26:23] he realized… 他意识到
[26:24] He had to make sure the scandal never came to light. 他必须确保这则丑闻永不见天日
[26:25] So then people started dying. 接着就有人为此丧命
[26:27] – This would explain… – Ryan. -这就解释了 -我是莱恩
[26:28] Why he’s coming after you right now. 他现在为什么咬着你不放
[26:29] Word is, Bracken’s being groomed to run for president. 有传言 说布莱肯被举荐竞选总统
[26:32] He’s trying to clean house, and you’re next. 他想清理黑历史 你就是下一个
[26:34] We need to take him down. 我们得扳倒他
[26:35] How? All we have are a bunch of numbers 怎么扳 我们手头只握有一些数字
[26:37] that are meaningless to anyone but us. 除了对我们 对其他任何人都毫无意义
[26:39] We have absolutely no hard evidence against him. 我们根本没有指控他的铁证
[26:42] Uh, I may have the next best thing. 或许我手中有条次一些的线索
[26:45] I just got word 我刚收到消息
[26:45] that Michael Smith is out of surgery, 迈克尔·史密斯刚做完手术
[26:47] And he’s awake. 而且醒来了
[26:49] Smith is the key. 史密斯就是关键
[26:51] He can connect all this to Bracken. 他能把全部线索与布莱肯联系上
[26:52] Okay, Castle and I are gonna go talk to him. 那好 我和卡塞尔去找他谈谈
[26:54] You guys see if you can find the link 你们试着能不能找出
[26:55] between Maddox and Bracken. 马多克斯和布莱肯之间的联系
[27:02] Ryan call you? 莱恩打电话说了
[27:03] Yeah, yeah. 是的 说了
[27:07] You’re alive. 你们还活着
[27:09] Join the club. 彼此彼此
[27:10] What about the other file? 那一部分文件呢
[27:14] Maddox opened the safe. 马多克斯打开了保险箱
[27:16] We put enough of it together to know that Bracken took dirty money. 拼凑之下 我们发现布莱肯收了黑钱
[27:23] Close the door. 关门
[27:26] The irony is, he used that money to finance 讽刺的是 他用那笔黑钱赞助了
[27:28] his first congressional campaign. 自己的头一次国会竞选
[27:30] We need proof of that, 我们需要证据证明这一点
[27:32] along with anything else that he did. 连同他所犯下的一切罪恶
[27:35] There is no proof. 没有证据
[27:38] Well, there’s you. You can testify. 不是还有你吗 你可以作证
[27:39] That will never happen. 那是不可能的
[27:42] You see, Roy Montgomery once did me a favor. 罗伊·蒙哥马利帮过我一个忙
[27:45] So I kept that file and I protected you 我才会藏着那份文件 才会保护你
[27:48] At great personal cost 我付出了很大的代价
[27:50] because I owed Roy. 因为我欠罗伊的
[27:54] But I don’t owe you. 可我不欠你的
[27:56] So you’re just gonna let him 你就打算这么让他
[27:58] G-get away with murder? 逃脱谋杀罪的制裁吗
[27:59] You don’t understand, detective. 你不明白 探长
[28:02] He’s protected, untouchable. 他有保护伞 动不得
[28:04] You’re just gonna end up dead, 你的结局只会是死路一条
[28:08] And so am I. 我也难逃一死
[28:12] Now as it is, 现在看来
[28:13] My best bet is to just… 我最好的办法 就是
[28:17] Disappear. 销声匿迹
[28:20] I suggest you do the same. 我也这么建议你
[28:23] You know that you know too much, 你清楚自己知道得太多了
[28:25] just like Roy and my mom did. 就和罗伊还有我母亲一样
[28:27] They found you once. They will find you again. 他们找到了你一次 就还能再找到你
[28:29] And your only bet is to work with me. 你唯一的办法就是跟我合作
[28:42] I’m tired. 我累了
[28:43] You need to go. 你们该走了
[28:58] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[28:59] Yeah, you just let me know if you figure anything out. 对 你们一查到任何线索就通知我
[29:02] All right. That was Ryan. 是莱恩的电话
[29:04] He said they found 他说他们
[29:04] no concrete connection between Maddox and Bracken. 查不到马多克斯和布莱肯之间确凿的联系
[29:06] Yeah, and we won’t find one. 是啊 我们找不到的
[29:08] He’s too careful. 他太小心了
[29:09] Smith is the connection. 史密斯就是关联
[29:10] Yeah, but he won’t cooperate, Castle. 没错 但他不愿意合作 卡塞尔
[29:12] He’s already made that clear. 他刚刚已经说得很明确了
[29:13] This is his only play. 那是他唯一的活路了
[29:15] He’s smart enough to know that. 他那么聪明应该知道这一点
[29:16] He just needs a little bit of encouragement. 他只是需要一点鼓动
[29:21] Okay. 好吧
[29:26] Hey. Wait. Why aren’t you with Smith? 等等 你怎么不守着史密斯
[29:28] Dispatch called and told me to stand down. 调度室打来让我离开的
[29:41] Wait. Wait. What happened? 慢着 出什么事了
[29:43] Looks like a heart attack. We did everything we could. 似乎是心脏病发作 我们已经尽力了
[29:48] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[29:49] I am proud to introduce to you 我很骄傲地向大家引荐
[29:51] The Vice President of the United States– 美国副总统
[29:53] Mr. John Russell. 约翰·罗素先生
[29:55] Thank you, senator Bracken. 谢谢 布莱肯参议员
[30:05] I finally figured out who he is– 我终于查到了那个人
[30:08] The guy that killed my mom– 那个杀害了我母亲的人
[30:09] And there’s nothing I can do about it. 可我现在却束手无策
[30:13] Did Ryan talk to you? 莱恩跟你通话了吗
[30:15] Did he check those security cameras 他查过了史密斯病房周围的
[30:16] around Smith’s room? 那些监控录像了吗
[30:18] Yes. 查了
[30:20] And? 结果呢
[30:22] The cameras were disabled. 摄像头失都灵了
[30:26] Okay. So they’re coming for me. 好吧 他们要冲着我来了
[30:28] Ryan’s got two teams stationed outside. 莱恩派了两队人守在外面
[30:31] And what about tomorrow 那明天怎么办
[30:34] and the day after that? 后天又该怎么办
[30:36] Let me take you someplace, Kate, 让我带你走吧 凯特
[30:39] Someplace you’ll be safe. 去个你会安全的地方
[30:50] I’ll never be safe. 我再无宁日了
[31:39] What do you mean, she’s not here? 什么叫她不在这里
[31:40] I mean, she’s not here 就是她人不在这里
[31:41] and she’s not answering her cell. 电话也不接
[31:43] I thought you had a detail on her. 你不是派人盯着她了吗
[31:44] I did. I do. 我有啊 现在还盯着呢
[31:45] If she would’ve left this building, 如果她离开了这栋楼
[31:46] They would’ve seen her. 他们会注意到她的
[31:47] Not if she didn’t want them to. 除非她不想被发现
[31:50] Where is Senator Bracken right now? 布莱肯议员现在在哪里
[31:52] Oh, man, you don’t think that she– 兄弟 你该不会认为她…
[31:54] Yeah, it’s Detective Kevin Ryan, 是的 我是莱恩警探
[31:56] Badge number 4-2-3-4-4. 警员编号42344
[31:57] Can I get a 20 on Senator Bracken? 请帮我查一下布莱肯议员的具体位置
[32:01] He’s hosting a fund-raiser at the Widmark Hotel. 他在维马克酒店主持一场募捐会
[32:02] Ask if anyone else has called to check on him. 问问有没有人查问过他的行踪
[32:04] Did anyone call to check on him? 还有其他人问过他的行踪吗
[32:08] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[32:10] Beckett phoned ’em an hour ago. 贝克特一小时前也给他们打过电话
[32:13] She’s gonna kill Senator Bracken. 她会直接把布莱肯议员干掉的
[32:41] Hey, Hastings. 你好 黑斯廷
[32:43] Hey, Detective Beckett. 你好 贝克特探长
[32:44] They got you on security detail, too? 她们把你也派来做安保工作啦
[32:45] Yeah. You know, I need to speak with someone. 是的 我有点事要和里面的人谈谈
[32:47] You think I could jump this line? 你能直接让我过去吗
[32:52] For you? Of course. 是你 当然没问题
[32:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:01] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[33:02] Are you with me on that? 你们支持我的选举吗
[33:04] I’m supposed to be kissing babies. 我该亲吻宝宝才对吧
[33:14] You’re wasting your time, Detective. 你根本是在浪费时间 探长
[33:17] You have no idea what you’re up against. 你完全不知道自己面对的对手是谁
[33:21] You woke the dragon. 你已把恶魔唤醒
[33:23] And this is so much bigger than you realize. 这事要比你想象的严重得多
[33:27] This is my spot, Kate. 一人做事一人当 凯特
[33:29] This is where I stand. 这就是我的选择
[33:57] Are you with me on that? 你们支持我的选举吗
[33:59] – Yeah! – Thank you. -支持 -感谢大家
[34:11] Please excuse me just–just– just for one minute. 抱歉 我接个电话 马上回来
[34:13] Please. Just… 抱歉…
[34:18] Hello. 你好
[34:20] This is Kate Beckett. 我是凯特·贝克特
[34:24] I can see you know the name. 从你的表情看 你对这名字不陌生
[34:27] That’s right. I’m watching. 是的 我正看着你呢
[34:32] I don’t know what this is about, 我不知道你要干什么
[34:33] But I am not interested in playing games. 但我对玩游戏不感兴趣
[34:36] Well, you better get interested. 那你最好培养一下兴趣
[34:39] I have information that will destroy your career 我手上有能摧毁你政治生涯的信息
[34:42] and I will use it unless you do exactly as I say. 你若不照我说的做 我便会用它毁掉你
[34:53] We need to talk to Senator Bracken. 我们得跟布莱肯议员谈谈
[34:54] He’s in meeting with a donor. 他正在与一位捐赠人会谈
[34:56] What donor? Where is he? 什么捐赠人 他在哪
[34:57] He didn’t say. 他没有说
[35:01] Who are you calling? 你要给谁打电话
[35:03] Gates? 盖茨吗
[35:05] Put that phone away or I’m gonna break your friggin’ arm. 把电话放回去 不然我就扭断你的手臂
[35:07] Javi, we can’t let her throw her life away. 哈维尔 我们不能眼睁睁地看她去送死
[35:09] We don’t know she’s doing that. 我们还不确定她是否真要那么做
[35:11] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[35:11] You’re the one who said she was gonna kill the guy. 是你说她会直接把那家伙干掉的
[35:13] Okay, I know. Okay, yes, that’s right, but… 好吧 我知道 对 但是…
[35:17] But she hasn’t done that yet, right? 但她还没动手 对吧
[35:19] Look, you make that call, 如果你打了那通电话
[35:20] you’re labeling her an assassin. 就给她贴上了杀手的标签
[35:22] That’s a bell you can’t unring. 以后想撕也撕不下来了
[35:24] So let’s not make that call, not yet. 所以 暂时先别告诉盖茨吧
[35:33] All right. 好吧
[35:41] That’s far enough. 就站那儿够了
[35:47] What do you want, Ms. Beckett? 你想要什么 贝克特女士
[35:49] The truth. 真相
[35:52] Never expect that from a politician. 永远别向政客索要真相
[35:55] Besides, if you really had information, 再说 你手上如果真有什么信息
[35:57] Wouldn’t you already know the truth? 你不该早就了解真相了吗
[36:00] Roy Montgomery, McCallister, 罗伊·蒙哥马利 麦卡利斯特
[36:03] John Raglan, my mother– 约翰·拉格兰和我母亲
[36:05] Everyone that you’ve ever had killed, 每一个被你杀害的人
[36:08] I want you to admit to it. 我要你承认你的罪行
[36:10] Your mother’s death was a tragedy… 你母亲的死是个悲剧
[36:14] and I am deeply sorry for your loss. 我对此深表哀悼
[36:19] But I can’t give you what you want. 但我不能满足你的要求
[36:25] When I was 14, 我14岁的时候
[36:28] I got to be friends with this boy in the neighborhood– 与邻家的小男孩成了好朋友
[36:31] Lamar Dokes. Sweet kid. 他叫拉玛·德克斯 是个很可爱的孩子
[36:34] I used to help him with his homework after school. 放学后我常常帮他复习功课
[36:36] Well, one day, he doesn’t come to school. 有一天 他没去上学
[36:39] So I went by his apartment 所以我到他家去看他
[36:42] And the door was open. 他家的门是敞开的
[36:45] I walked in 我进去了
[36:47] And… 然后
[36:50] I found Lamar lying on his mattress… dead, 我发现拉玛躺在他的床上 死了
[36:54] His little sister the same way. 他的小妹妹也一样
[36:56] His mother was in the bedroom. 他母亲在卧室
[36:59] She had hanged herself. 上吊死了
[37:01] Now she left a note. She’d lost her job. 她留下一张纸条 说她丢了工作
[37:03] She was being evicted. 将被驱逐出境
[37:05] And I thought, how could a woman 当时我就想 一个女人
[37:06] be so desperate, so without hope, 怎能如此万念俱灰 失去一切希望
[37:09] that she could crush up pills, 以至于她竟把药片碾碎
[37:10] put them in hot chocolate, 融进热可可里
[37:13] and give them to her kids? 喂给自己的孩子喝
[37:16] And that was the moment… 就在那一刻…
[37:19] The moment I knew 那一刻我意识到
[37:20] I wanted to help make people’s lives better. 我要帮助人们过上更美好的生活
[37:23] And I have. 我也做到了
[37:25] I strengthened the safety net 我加强了社会保障制度
[37:26] to protect kids like Lamar. 保护像拉玛一样的孩子
[37:28] I created jobs in those neighborhoods. 我在那些社区创造了就业机会
[37:30] I’ve done great things… 我做了许多好事
[37:32] Just as you’ve done great things. 正如你也做了许多好事
[37:44] Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在和谁说话
[37:50] How can you justify yourself to me? 你有什么资格在我面前为自己辩解
[37:56] My mother was stabbed in an alley because of you. 我母亲因为你 在小巷中被捅死
[38:01] She bled to death alone in a pile of garbage! 她在垃圾堆中 孤零零地流血至死
[38:06] So save me your campaign speeches 所以省省你那竞选的演讲词
[38:09] about the great things. 少说些狗屁美好的事吧
[38:10] You sound a bit delusional, you know? 你似乎有点妄想症 你知道吧
[38:14] But then again, who are you? 话说回来 你是谁
[38:15] You’re a disgraced cop, 你是一个丢脸的警察
[38:17] obsessed with her mother’s murder. 深陷自己母亲的谋杀案中
[38:19] And who am I? 而我是谁
[38:20] I’m a decent man looking out for the little guy. 我是一个高尚的关心底层群众利益的人
[38:22] That’s who the public sees. 公众眼中的我就是那样的
[38:26] And every time they elect me, 每次他们选我的时候
[38:29] I’m humbled. 我都心怀卑谦
[38:30] I strive harder to live up to that ideal. 我会更加努力地去实现这个理想
[38:32] I want to be that man. 我想要成为那样的人
[38:36] And I won’t let you or anyone else 我也绝不会让你或是其他任何人
[38:40] get in my way. 挡我的路
[38:43] I don’t think you’re in a position to threaten, senator. 我觉得你现在没资格威胁我 参议员
[38:47] See, here’s what you don’t understand– 瞧 所以说你不明白
[38:50] It’s not who has the gun, 这不取决于谁手中有枪
[38:52] it’s who has the power. 而取决于谁握有掌控权
[38:55] Do you really think that’s you? 你真的觉得是你吗
[39:12] I have the file. 我拿到文件了
[39:16] Smith had another copy. 史密斯还有一份复件
[39:25] 08672241 0-8-6-7-2-2-4-1.
[39:29] That’s the number of the bank account 那是你当年
[39:30] where you deposited the money orders. 存入汇款的银行账户
[39:34] So you’re right. 所以你说的对
[39:36] It is about who holds the power. 关键就在于谁握有掌控权
[39:39] Now I could release that file and destroy you, 现在我可以公开文件 让你身败名裂
[39:42] but what would that mean for my life expectancy? 但是这样做对我又有什么意义呢
[39:45] So here’s how it is– 所以现在这样
[39:49] The deal that you had with Smith, 你和史密斯的交易
[39:52] that’s our deal now. 改成我们之间的交易
[39:55] And if anything happens to me or anyone that I care about, 如果我或者任何我在乎的人 发生任何不测
[40:01] that file goes public. 文件就会公之于众
[40:02] Am I clear? 清楚了吗
[40:08] That’s a yes-or-no question. 回答是或者否
[40:12] Yes. 是
[40:15] And one more thing. 还有一件事
[40:18] Whoever it is you think I am, 不管你觉得我是谁
[40:21] whatever it is you think you know about me, 不管你觉得自己了解我什么
[40:25] you have no idea what I’m capable of 你根本想不到我能干出什么事
[40:29] or how far I will go. 或者做到什么地步
[40:31] I am done being afraid. 我担惊受怕够了
[40:36] It’s your turn now. 现在 轮到你了
[40:43] That’s gonna leave a nasty scar. 那会留下一道丑陋的伤疤
[40:47] Every time you see it, 每次你一看到它
[40:49] think of me. 就想想我
[41:05] Kate, tell me you didn’t… 凯特 告诉我你没…
[41:13] We reached an understanding. 我们达成了共识
[41:15] What about your mom? 你妈的案子怎么办
[41:16] I’ll get justice for her. 我会为她寻得正义
[41:18] Just not today. 只是不是今天
[41:20] Until then, 在那之前
[41:21] I’ll get it for others. 我要为其他人伸张正义
[41:27] Your resignation has been accepted. 你的辞职已经被批准了
[41:29] The matter is settled. 已成定局
[41:31] Sir, I have the top case-closure rate in the precinct. 长官 在本区我的破案率最高
[41:35] And now that the man that shot me is dead, 现在那个开枪杀我的人已经死了
[41:37] that particular case will no longer be an issue. 那个特案不会再是问题了
[41:39] Really? 是吗
[41:40] Because it seems to be the gift that keeps on giving. 似乎那个特案时不时就会闹出些事
[41:44] I’m told we put a Michael Smith 我听说我们之前在医院
[41:45] under guard at the hospital. 监控着一个叫迈克尔·史密斯的人
[41:47] What was his role in this? 他和本案有什么关系
[41:51] I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:52] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[41:55] You’re covering for someone, and I know who it is. 你在掩护某人 我知道是谁
[42:01] But I don’t intend to dig up the past 但是我不打算深究过去的事情
[42:03] and tarnish Roy Montgomery’s reputation. 玷污罗伊·蒙哥马利的名誉
[42:06] The fact is, I… 实际上 我
[42:08] I admire your loyalty. 我敬佩你的忠诚
[42:10] I hope you feel that for me someday. 我希望有一天你也能对我如此
[42:14] Does that mean I can show up for duty tomorrow? 那是否意味着我明天可以来上班了呢
[42:18] No? What does she mean, no? 不行 她说不行是什么意思
[42:21] Well, I have to serve out my suspension, 我得服满停职期
[42:23] same as Esposito. 埃斯波西托也是
[42:24] What are you gonna do in the meantime? 这期间你打算干什么呢
[42:26] Oh, I’m pretty sure I’ll think of something. 我确定我会想到事情做的
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme