时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who killed my mother? | 谁杀了我妈妈 |
[00:03] | No, kate. I give you a name, I know you. | 凯特 我了解你 要是我告诉你 |
[00:04] | You’ll run straight at him. | 你会直接找上他 |
[00:05] | I might as well shoot you where you stand. | 那跟我这会就杀了你没两样 |
[00:07] | They are coming to kill you, and I’m not gonna let ’em. | 他们是来杀你的 我可不会任由他们这么做 |
[00:09] | I’m gonna end this. | 我来结束这一切 |
[00:11] | No one outside of this immediate family | 除了我们四个 |
[00:14] | ever needs to know about this. | 其他人没必要知道这些 |
[00:17] | As far as the world is concerned, | 世人只需要知道 |
[00:18] | Roy Montgomery died a hero. | 罗伊·蒙哥马利是殉职的 |
[00:21] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[00:25] | It was supposed to be over. | 这一切本该结束了 |
[00:26] | Montgomery sacrificed himself to keep her safe. | 蒙哥马利牺牲了自己以保证她的安全 |
[00:30] | This is so much bigger than you realize. | 这事比你想象中要严重得多 |
[00:35] | – Hello. – Mr. Castle, | -你好 -卡塞尔先生吗 |
[00:36] | I’m a friend of Roy Montgomery’s. | 我是罗伊·蒙哥马利的朋友 |
[00:38] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:39] | He says she’s safe now on one condition. | 他说她现在是安全的 不过有个条件 |
[00:42] | She can’t go near her mother’s case. | 她不再查她妈妈的案子 |
[00:44] | She’ll listen to me. I can steer her away. | 她会听我的 我能转移她的注意力 |
[00:59] | No! Ah! | 不要啊 |
[01:00] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[01:02] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[01:02] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[01:03] | Castle, I’m here! | 卡塞尔 我在这儿 |
[01:05] | Beckett, hang on! | 贝克特 坚持住 |
[01:16] | Either this is the most boring dream I’ve ever had | 要么是我在做一个无聊透顶的梦 |
[01:20] | or you can’t sleep either. | 要么是你也睡不着 |
[01:21] | It’s not a dream. More like a nightmare. | 不是做梦 噩梦还差不多 |
[01:24] | Is this about your valedictorian speech? | 在烦毕业生代表演讲的事吗 |
[01:26] | It’s my chance to say something important, | 我终于有机会说点重要的事 |
[01:28] | something worthy. | 有意义的事 |
[01:29] | I don’t want to blow it, | 我不想搞砸了 |
[01:30] | But I feel like I have nothing to say. | 但我又觉得没什么可说的 |
[01:32] | You mean nothing compared to | 你是在跟 |
[01:33] | the great sacred texts of mankind | 人类的宗教经文 |
[01:35] | or Winston Churchill’s speech to Harrows, | 温斯顿·丘吉尔在哈罗公学的演讲 |
[01:37] | or Steve Jobs’ address to stanford? | 或者乔布斯在斯坦福的演讲相比吗 |
[01:39] | You know, maybe you should pick some speeches | 也许你应该找些平常一点的 |
[01:40] | that is a little less daunting to compare yours to, | 演讲来做参照 |
[01:43] | like, um, “Say anything” or “Twilight.” | 比如《情到深处》或者《暮光之城》 |
[01:46] | It’s not supposed to be this hard. | 不应该这么难的啊 |
[01:48] | You know, the most worthwhile things in life | 生命中最有价值的东西 |
[01:51] | are often the most difficult. | 往往最难得到 |
[01:53] | For example– | 比如说 |
[01:56] | Wow. That really is a smart phone. | 这手机真够智能的 |
[01:59] | Of course you don’t understand | 你当然不明白 |
[02:00] | why she’s taking her graduation speech so seriously. | 为什么她这么重视毕业演讲 |
[02:03] | You were probably the guy who had nothing on but boxers | 你很可能是那种长袍底下 |
[02:05] | underneath his gown. | 就穿了内裤的人 |
[02:06] | That is so insulting. | 太瞧不起人了 |
[02:07] | If you must know, I was naked underneath. | 不怕告诉你 我下面什么都不穿 |
[02:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. I stand corrected. | 不好意思 算我错了 |
[02:12] | So how is the father of the graduate taking it? | 毕业生的爸爸有什么感想啊 |
[02:15] | I already have a plan to drown my sorrows. | 我已经计划好如何消愁了 |
[02:16] | After the ceremony, my mother goes off to the Hamptons, | 典礼结束后 我妈去汉普顿 |
[02:19] | Alexis will be doing her all-nighter. | 阿丽克西斯肯定是通宵有活动 |
[02:20] | I will be distracting myself with a double feature | 我就连看《喋血双雄》和《毒手神探》 |
[02:23] | of “The killer” and “Hard boiled.” | 来转移下伤感情绪 |
[02:25] | Wow. That is a double feature. | 这倒真算得上连看了 |
[02:27] | You like John Woo? | 你也喜欢吴宇森吗 |
[02:28] | The bloodier the better. | 越血腥越好 |
[02:31] | You wouldn’t want to… join me, would you? | 你想和我一块看吗 |
[02:35] | Actually, I’d love to. | 事实上 我很愿意 |
[02:42] | You coming, Castle? | 走不走啊 卡塞尔 |
[02:43] | Yeah. Please. | 这就来 |
[02:46] | So? | 什么情况 |
[02:47] | So we’ve got a hispanic male, late 20s. | 死者是西班牙裔男性 快30岁 |
[02:48] | Cabbie spotted the body about an hour ago | 出租车司机大约一小时前发现尸体 |
[02:50] | and called it in. | 然后报警 |
[02:51] | We got an I.D.? | 知道他身份吗 |
[02:52] | Nah. We checked his pockets. | 不知道 找过死者口袋 |
[02:53] | There’s no phone, keys, or wallet. | 没手机 没钥匙 没钱包 |
[02:55] | And we’re checking prints right now. | 现在正在检查指纹 |
[02:56] | From the blood trail, it looks like he was shot | 从血迹来看 应该是走进巷子之前 |
[02:57] | before he entered the alley. | 就中枪了 |
[02:59] | He was hit in the shoulder | 他肩部的伤 |
[03:00] | with what looks like a 357, | 枪口径应为357 |
[03:02] | but the kill shot– point-blank, execution style, | 但致命枪是一支9毫米射出的 |
[03:05] | with a 9 millimeter. | 近距离处决式射击 |
[03:07] | Two guns. Could be more than one shooter. | 两把枪 可能凶手不止一个 |
[03:09] | Was C.S.U. able to trace that blood trail | 鉴证组能追踪到第一枪留下 |
[03:11] | from the first shot? | 的血迹吗 |
[03:12] | It starts around the corner. | 从转角处开始的 |
[03:14] | There’s no visible point of origin, | 现在还看不到源点 |
[03:15] | but the teams are still looking. | 不过鉴证组的人还在找 |
[03:16] | Well, this is a bad neighborhood. | 这附近可不怎么太平 |
[03:18] | Maybe it was a mugging gone wrong? | 是不是抢劫出了岔子 |
[03:20] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[03:21] | These grooves in his shoulder indicate | 从他肩膀上的细槽看 |
[03:23] | that he was carrying something, and it was heavy. | 他当时扛着很重的东西 |
[03:25] | I’d say at least 30 pounds. | 至少14公斤 |
[03:27] | I’m even seeing traces of skin tissue in his fingernail. | 他手指甲里好像有些皮肤组织 |
[03:30] | I may be able to get D.N.A., | 没准能验到DNA |
[03:31] | But I’ll know a lot more once I get him back to the morgue. | 等把他运回停尸间我就能进一步尸检了 |
[03:34] | Uh, his pockets may have been empty, | 他口袋可能是空的 |
[03:36] | but it looks like he was trying to hide something in his shoe. | 不过他貌似在鞋里面藏了什么东西 |
[03:42] | Lock picks? | 锁镐 |
[03:43] | Now why would someone be needing lock picks? | 什么人会随身带着锁镐呢 |
[03:47] | He’s a thief. | 他是个小偷 |
[03:48] | Orlando Costas. | 奥兰多·科斯塔斯 |
[03:50] | A couple of domestic B&Es, but suspected of a dozen more. | 几次入室抢劫 涉嫌的抢劫案一堆 |
[03:53] | He used to run with the Cazadores. | 他曾是卡扎多斯帮的人 |
[03:55] | Cazadores? | 卡扎多斯帮是什么 |
[03:55] | They’re a violent street gang that deals in drugs, arms, and larceny, | 一个贩卖毒品和武器 兼盗窃的街头帮派 |
[03:58] | But all of Orlando’s priors are back when he was a teenager. | 但他的前科都是少年时的事了 |
[04:01] | He hasn’t been arrested in years. | 他已经多年没犯过事了 |
[04:02] | Maybe he got back in the game. | 也许他又重出江湖了 |
[04:03] | I don’t know. He went a long way to clean up his act. | 不好说 他为改邪归正下了不少功夫 |
[04:05] | Did four years active in the military, | 当了四年兵 |
[04:07] | discharged with honors last year. | 去年光荣退伍 |
[04:09] | Spent his rotation as an M.P. in Germany. | 轮岗时去了德国做宪兵 |
[04:11] | Military police? He really did clean up his act. | 宪兵 他还真的改邪归正了 |
[04:14] | If this guy went straight, | 若这家伙已经改过自新了 |
[04:15] | then how did he end up dead in an alley? | 那怎么会死在小巷里 |
[04:17] | Did you check for next of kin? | 查过近亲了吗 |
[04:18] | Uh, his folks are dead, | 他家人都过世了 |
[04:20] | but we managed to track down a girlfriend– Marisol Castaneda. | 不过我们找到了他的女朋友玛丽萨尔·卡斯塔内塔 |
[04:22] | Esposito’s bringing her in right now. | 埃斯波西托现在正带她过来 |
[04:24] | All I know is, he was with me in bed last night | 我只知道 昨晚我上床睡觉的时候 |
[04:27] | when I went to sleep. | 他还和我在一起的 |
[04:29] | I woke up this morning, | 今早我醒来的时候 |
[04:30] | and both him and my car were gone. | 他和我的车都不见了 |
[04:32] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[04:34] | I figured he’d gone to the career center to check the job listings. | 我以为他去就业中心看工作招聘了 |
[04:38] | He does that every morning. | 他每天早上都这样 |
[04:40] | He’d been looking for work? | 他在找工作 |
[04:41] | For months. | 都几个月了 |
[04:42] | Orlando served his country. | 奥兰多曾为国效力 |
[04:44] | You’d think that means something, | 你以为这事总算有点分量 |
[04:45] | but it’s been tough, | 可我们生活很困难 |
[04:47] | especially after my hours got cut. | 尤其是我的工时还减少了 |
[04:49] | So he was under financial pressure? | 也就是说他有财务压力 |
[04:50] | Is it possible that he went back to old habits? | 有没有可能他又重操旧业了 |
[04:54] | No. | 不可能 |
[04:56] | Look, Marisol, we know that he ran with the Cazadores. | 玛丽萨尔 我们知道他曾是卡扎多斯的一员 |
[04:58] | – Do you think that– – I said no. | -你觉得 -我说了不可能 |
[05:00] | He went through hell to escape that life. | 他为脱离过去那种生活付出了许多 |
[05:02] | It’s why he enlisted, to get out, | 去参军 就是为了摆脱过去 |
[05:06] | to be a better man for me… | 为我重新做人 |
[05:08] | a better father to our son. | 为我们的儿子重新做人 |
[05:11] | So how about you stop trying to make this his fault | 请你们不要再把这事当成是他的错 |
[05:13] | and find whoever killed him? | 去找杀他的凶手吧 |
[05:19] | What kind of car do you have? | 你的车是什么样的 |
[05:21] | Two blocks away from the alley, | 离小巷两个街区 |
[05:23] | blood smeared on the arm rest– this is definitely it. | 靠手上有血 肯定是这辆车 |
[05:26] | He was shot somewhere else and then he came here? | 他在别处遭到枪击然后跑这来了 |
[05:28] | Why not go home? Why not go get patched up? | 为什么不回家 为什么不去处理伤口 |
[05:30] | He was meeting someone in that alleyway. | 他在那条小巷里和人会面 |
[05:32] | Phone. | 有部电话 |
[05:33] | His last call was 4:47 a.m., just before he died. | 最后一通电话是凌晨4点47 就在他死前 |
[05:35] | – Run that number. – Right. | -查一下那个号码 -好的 |
[05:36] | Hey, Beckett, gun. | 贝克特 有支枪 |
[05:39] | It’s a .38. | 是38口径 |
[05:41] | Recently fired. | 才开过火 |
[05:42] | So it was a shootout. | 那就是枪战了 |
[05:43] | That’s how he got the shoulder wound. | 他的肩伤是这么来的 |
[05:44] | Which means, wherever he came from, there might be another body. | 那么不管他从哪逃过来 可能还有人死了 |
[05:47] | I know where he was coming from. | 我知道他从哪逃过来 |
[05:48] | Where? | 哪里 |
[05:48] | His last entry was 299 First Avenue. | 最后行车记录显示为第一大道299号 |
[05:51] | Wait. What’s at 299 First Ave.? | 等等 第一大道299号是哪里 |
[05:52] | Captain Montgomery’s house. | 蒙哥马利警监家 |
[06:01] | We’re just thankful no one was hurt. | 真庆幸没人受伤 |
[06:03] | Believe me, so am I. | 相信我 我也是 |
[06:05] | Ever since Roy died, | 罗伊去世之后 |
[06:06] | I’ve slept with his .357 in the nightstand. | 我晚上睡觉都把他的357口径放在床头柜里 |
[06:08] | So it was just the one guy? | 只有一个人吗 |
[06:10] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[06:11] | He was taking files out of the cabinet. | 他当时正从柜子里拿文件出来 |
[06:13] | He had Roy’s old laptop in his backpack. | 背包里还装了罗伊的旧笔记本电脑 |
[06:17] | When he saw me, he pulled his weapon, | 他看到我的时候 就拿出了武器 |
[06:20] | so God help me, I shot him. | 上帝保佑 我冲他开了枪 |
[06:22] | I think I hit him in his shoulder. | 我好像击中了他的肩膀 |
[06:23] | He fired back, and then he crashed through the window. | 他开枪还击了 然后跳窗逃了 |
[06:27] | Evelyn, was this the guy? | 伊芙琳 是这人吗 |
[06:29] | Yeah. That’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[06:32] | I’m glad Evan and the girls weren’t home. | 幸好孩子们都不在家 |
[06:34] | Funny thing is, | 说来有趣 |
[06:35] | I wasn’t supposed to be home either. | 我也不应该在家的 |
[06:36] | It’s almost like he knew we weren’t supposed to be here. | 好像他知道我们不会在家似的 |
[06:40] | Anything special about those files? | 那些文件有什么特别的吗 |
[06:42] | Just paperwork, legal documents, | 就是些文案 法律文件 |
[06:45] | notes on Roy’s old cases. | 罗伊旧案子的笔记 |
[06:46] | What about his computer? What– what was on that? | 他的电脑呢 里面有什么 |
[06:48] | His old work files, | 他以前的工作文件 |
[06:50] | but mostly, I use it for Christmas cards and recipes. | 不过我现在大多用来放圣诞卡和食谱 |
[06:56] | They went after Montgomery’s files. | 他们是去找蒙哥马利那些文件的 |
[06:58] | Not valuables, not cash. | 不要贵重物品 也不要现金 |
[07:00] | And now our thief is dead | 现在那个小偷死了 |
[07:01] | and the files he took are missing? | 而他偷走的文件下落不明 |
[07:03] | Well, let’s not jump to conclusions. | 别这么急着下论断 |
[07:05] | 闯进蒙哥马利家 为什么 | |
[07:05] | What else would it be about? | 还会是什么情况 |
[07:07] | Everyone here thinks Montgomery died | 其他人都以为蒙哥马利是为 |
[07:08] | bringing a cop killer to justice. | 将警察杀手绳之于法而殉职 |
[07:10] | We’re the only ones who know what he was really involved in | 只有我们知道他到底趟了什么浑水 |
[07:12] | and his connection to your mother’s murder. | 还有他和你妈妈那件凶杀案的关联 |
[07:15] | Beckett, it can’t be a coincidence. | 贝克特 这不可能是巧合 |
[07:17] | Recheck the vic’s rap sheet. | 再查一下死者的前科 |
[07:18] | See if Montgomery was involved in any of his old arrests, | 看看蒙哥马利有没有逮捕过他 |
[07:21] | and get on that number. | 去查那个号码 |
[07:21] | I want to know who he was talking to just before he died. | 我要知道他死前和谁通过电话 |
[07:37] | Say something reassuring. | 跟我说点安慰的话 |
[07:39] | There are thousands of break-ins in New York City every year. | 纽约市每年都有上千件入室行窃的案子 |
[07:46] | This one feels different. | 这件感觉不同 |
[07:47] | Well, that doesn’t mean that it is. | 那也不表示它就真的不同了 |
[07:49] | Montgomery worked hundreds of cases. | 蒙哥马利查过数百件案子 |
[07:51] | Just because this guy was after files | 单凭这人在找文件 |
[07:52] | doesn’t mean he was after your mom’s case. | 也不能确定就是在找你妈妈那件案子的 |
[07:54] | Then why is our thief dead? | 那这个小偷怎么会死 |
[07:58] | You know those people that Montgomery was involved with, | 你也知道和蒙哥马利跟谁搅在了一起 |
[08:00] | he said that they wanted me dead, | 他说他们要我死 |
[08:02] | that I was getting too close, | 我离真相太近了 |
[08:04] | and he said that he was gonna give his life | 还说他要用他的生命 |
[08:05] | in order to protect mine, | 来保护我 |
[08:07] | And they still tried to kill me. | 而他们却仍要杀我 |
[08:09] | I wake up sometimes, and I think to myself, | 我有时醒来 问我自己 |
[08:12] | how the hell am I still alive? | 我怎么还活着 |
[08:15] | It’s like I’m just waiting for that other shoe to drop. | 我就像是在等着出事 |
[08:19] | What if this is that other shoe? | 如果我等的就是这个呢 |
[08:43] | Things were finally getting better for her, | 她的情况总算开始好转 |
[08:46] | for us. | 我们之间也是 |
[08:49] | She was just coming out of her shell, | 她刚刚开始敞开心扉 |
[08:50] | and now this? | 却又出这种事 |
[08:52] | Do you really think it’s related to her mother’s murder case? | 你真觉得这跟她母亲的谋杀案有关吗 |
[08:55] | I hope to god it isn’t. | 希望没有 |
[08:57] | Montgomery’s friend was very clear. | 蒙哥马利的朋友说得很清楚 |
[08:59] | She starts poking around her mother’s murder, | 她要是去查她妈妈的案子 |
[09:00] | they’ll come after her again. | 他们会再次找上她 |
[09:04] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这事发生 |
[09:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | Did you get any sleep? | 你睡觉了吗 |
[09:31] | Not much. | 没怎么睡 |
[09:33] | Anything new on our victim? | 死者调查有没有进展 |
[09:35] | We rechecked Orlando’s rap sheet. | 我们重新查了奥兰多的前科 |
[09:36] | Montgomery wasn’t involved in any of his old arrests. | 蒙哥马利没有涉及任何他以前的案子 |
[09:39] | That break-in wasn’t personal. | 入室行窃并非出于个人恩怨 |
[09:41] | What about the call he made before he was killed? | 他被害前打的那个电话呢 |
[09:43] | It’s from a burner phone. There’s no registered owner. | 对方用的是一次性手机 没有登记机主 |
[09:49] | You’re not in this alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[09:51] | I’m here. | 有我呢 |
[09:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:03] | We may have been wrong about why they hit Montgomery’s. | 我们对入室行窃的动机可能猜错了 |
[10:06] | Witnesses saw a Hispanic male fleeing the alley | 几个证人称看到一名西班牙裔男子 |
[10:08] | in a late-model maroon Deville. | 开一辆褐色的帝威逃离巷子 |
[10:10] | Apparently he had gang ink on his neck– | 他脖子上有个帮派刺青 |
[10:13] | a lion framed by a “C.” | 一头由字母C框着的狮子 |
[10:15] | Cazador? | 卡扎多斯帮 |
[10:16] | The very same gang that our victim ran with. | 也就是死者以前混过的帮派 |
[10:19] | Gangs. | 帮派 |
[10:20] | If this guy was in that alley, | 如果这家伙确实去过巷子 |
[10:22] | odds are, he killed Orlando. | 有可能是他杀了奥兰多 |
[10:25] | Did we get a license plate? | 有人看到车牌没 |
[10:26] | Uh, no, but according to gang task force, | 没有 不过帮派专案组称 |
[10:28] | the ride matches the car of one Vicente Delgado. | 一个叫文森特·德加多的人就开这车 |
[10:31] | High-level shot caller for the Cazadores. | 此人是卡扎多斯帮的头头 |
[10:34] | And get this. | 听这个 |
[10:35] | His cousin Diego Gutierrez | 他表兄蒂亚戈·古铁雷斯 |
[10:37] | was busted by Montgomery for a double homicide in ’95. | 在九五年因一起双尸案被蒙哥马利逮捕 |
[10:40] | His lawyer’s filed a motion for retrial | 蒙哥马利死后一个月 |
[10:42] | a month after Montgomery was killed. | 其律师就提出了重审的上诉 |
[10:47] | Find him. | 把他找来 |
[10:50] | NYPD! Let me see your hands right now! | 纽约警局 双手都举起来 |
[10:52] | Don’t move! Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[10:53] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[10:57] | Well, look here, | 看呐 |
[10:58] | a 9 millimeter. | 九毫米口径 |
[11:00] | Just like the gun that killed Orlando Costas. | 跟杀害奥兰多·科斯塔斯的枪一样 |
[11:03] | I already told you, I was nowhere near that alley. | 都说了 我根本没去过巷子 |
[11:06] | Fact is, your witnesses are blind. | 你的目击证人肯定瞎了狗眼 |
[11:08] | The fact is, you knew Orlando Costas. | 你认识奥兰多·科斯塔斯 |
[11:11] | Yeah, I knew him once, before he turned his back. | 以前认识 后来他离帮了 |
[11:14] | When was the last time you heard from him. | 他最近一次联系你是什么时候 |
[11:15] | – Not in years. – Hours. | -多年前了 -几小时才对 |
[11:16] | Just before he was killed, Orlando called a burner cell, | 他死前往一个一次性手机上打过电话 |
[11:19] | same phone that we found on you. | 而这手机在你身上 |
[11:21] | So why don’t you just admit to it and save yourself 30 years? | 老实交代吧 省去三十年的牢狱之灾 |
[11:24] | You had him break in to Roy Montgomery’s house | 是你让他闯入罗伊·蒙哥马利家 |
[11:26] | and steal your cousin’s case files, | 把你表兄案子的文件偷出来 |
[11:27] | and then you shot him. | 然后干掉了他 |
[11:29] | What you got, chica, huh? | 你有什么证据 小妞 |
[11:31] | Gun’s not gonna be a match. | 我的枪肯定对不上 |
[11:33] | So that leaves you with what, a phone call, | 你也就只有一通电话 |
[11:35] | and a couple of people who saw a very common car? | 几个声称看到一辆普通车子的证人 |
[11:38] | You know why you can’t pin this on me, chica? | 知道你为什么没法给我定罪吗 小妞 |
[11:41] | I wasn’t there. | 我根本没去现场 |
[11:42] | The hell you weren’t. | 不在个鬼 |
[11:45] | That’s gonna be ballistics. | 这是弹道报告出来了 |
[11:48] | Last chance to make a deal. | 想做交易这是最后的机会 |
[11:54] | Book him on the drugs and weapons charge | 准备起诉他私藏毒品和枪支 |
[11:56] | and tell the D.A. I’m gonna want to file for murder one. | 告诉区检我要提出一级谋杀的罪名 |
[11:59] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他干的 |
[12:00] | What do you mean, it wasn’t him? | 什么叫不是他干的 |
[12:03] | The skin tissue that Lanie was able to scrape | 蕾妮从死者指甲里 |
[12:04] | from underneath our victim’s fingernails, | 刮出了一些皮肤组织 |
[12:07] | the lab was able to pull DNA. | 实验室做了DNA检验 |
[12:08] | We ran it against Vicente. | 我们拿它跟文森特的比过了 |
[12:10] | It’s not a match. | 结果不符 |
[12:11] | In fact, it wasn’t a match to anyone in the system. | 而且在整个系统都找不到匹配 |
[12:14] | But it did match DNA trace evidence found at another crime scene. | 不过它跟另一个犯罪现场发现的DNA相符 |
[12:17] | Well, at least that’s something. What was the crime scene? | 至少还有线索 哪个犯罪现场 |
[12:19] | It was a shooting. | 一起枪击案 |
[12:22] | Beckett, it was your shooting. | 贝克特 是你那起枪击案 |
[12:24] | DNA confirms that the man | DNA检验结果确定 |
[12:25] | who killed Orlando Costas in that alley | 杀害奥兰多·科斯塔斯的凶手 |
[12:28] | is the same man who put a bullet in your heart. | 跟向你开枪的枪手是同一个人 |
[12:50] | No leads for 11 months, and now this. | 11个月都没有线索 现在却出了这事 |
[12:55] | Does Gates know? | 告诉盖茨了吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 还没 |
[12:58] | Then we don’t tell her. | 那就不告诉她 |
[13:01] | If she finds out this is a match to my shooting, | 如果她知道这跟我那个案子有关 |
[13:03] | she’ll take me off the case. | 她会把我踢出这个案子 |
[13:06] | Maybe you should be off this case. | 或许你是不该插手此案 |
[13:08] | They tried to kill you once, Kate. | 他们试图杀你 凯特 |
[13:10] | You keep going on this, they… | 你继续追查 他们… |
[13:13] | What’s to stop them from trying again? | 他们怎么会不再下杀手 |
[13:14] | What’s to stop them now? | 他们现在为何不下杀手 |
[13:16] | No. | 不行 |
[13:18] | I’ve been waiting a year for this, | 我已经为此等了一年了 |
[13:19] | and I’ll be damned if I let someone else screw it up. | 我绝不会让别人把这事搞砸了 |
[13:38] | Hey, Javier. | 哈维尔 |
[13:41] | Man, this just feels wrong. | 伙计 这样不好吧 |
[13:44] | We need to tell Gates. | 我们得告诉盖茨 |
[13:47] | Why… | 告诉她干嘛 |
[13:49] | So she can send Beckett home? | 让她把贝克特赶回家吗 |
[13:52] | You think that’s gonna work? | 你认为这能行吗 |
[13:53] | You think that’s gonna stop her? | 你认为这能阻止她吗 |
[13:55] | She’s gonna investigate this case, Kevin, | 凯文 不论如何 |
[13:56] | whether she’s on it or not. | 她都会调查这个案子的 |
[13:59] | The least we can do | 至少 |
[14:01] | is make sure that we have her back. | 要确保有我们罩着她 |
[14:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:16] | I think you know why I’m calling, Mr. Castle. | 你知道我找你什么事吧 卡塞尔先生 |
[14:19] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[14:21] | Thank god. What the hell is going on? | 谢天谢地 到底怎么回事 |
[14:24] | Why’d they break in to Montgomery’s place? | 为什么他们要闯进蒙哥马利家 |
[14:25] | Well, most likely, it’s a clean-up job. | 最可能的就是去善后 |
[14:28] | Making sure that Montgomery had nothing else | 确保蒙哥马利的文件里 |
[14:30] | incriminating in his files. | 没有能定罪的东西 |
[14:32] | As long as Beckett drops her investigation, | 只要贝克特放弃调查 |
[14:35] | we still hold all the cards. | 王牌还都在我们手里 |
[14:37] | No, she’s already on to her shooter. | 不行 她已经去找那个狙击手了 |
[14:39] | She’s not gonna let go. | 她不会放手的 |
[14:41] | Then we have a problem. | 那就有麻烦了 |
[14:43] | If she doesn’t stop, they will retaliate. | 如果她不停止 他们就会报复 |
[14:46] | Now I can’t control the situation | 如果你控制不了她 |
[14:49] | if you can’t control her. | 我也控制不了局面 |
[15:07] | I got enough on the drug and weapons charges | 光是毒品和枪支的指控 |
[15:09] | to put you away for at least five years. | 就足够让你坐五年牢了 |
[15:12] | Five years of your life… | 生命中的五年… |
[15:25] | What’s that worth? | 那有什么价值 |
[15:27] | I know you didn’t kill Orlando. | 我知道你没杀奥兰多 |
[15:30] | But he called you, | 但他给你打了电话 |
[15:30] | and you talked to him for two minutes, | 你和他谈了两分钟 |
[15:32] | and you were in that alley. | 而且你去过那个巷子 |
[15:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:39] | There’s nobody in here but you and me. | 这里除了你和我没有其他人 |
[15:41] | There’s no cameras, | 这里没有摄像头 |
[15:42] | no microphones, no one’s listening. | 没有麦克风 没人在听 |
[15:44] | I can make all those charges go away. | 我能撤销所有指控 |
[15:46] | Five years of your life back, | 还你五年的生命 |
[15:48] | but you gotta tell me what you know. | 但是你得告诉我你知道什么 |
[16:08] | He called last week. | 他上周打电话给我 |
[16:09] | Talking about “Times were bad,” | 说”时运不济啊” |
[16:12] | So I told him, “I can get you some work.” | 所以我告诉他”我能给你份工作” |
[16:14] | But he knew if he came back to the Cazadores, | 但是他知道 如果他回到卡扎多斯帮 |
[16:17] | there’d be no leaving this time. | 这次就出不去了 |
[16:19] | And all he really wanted was a loan | 他就是想借点钱 |
[16:21] | and could I help him out for old times’ sake. | 求我看在以前的份上帮他一把 |
[16:24] | Did you give it to him? | 你借他了吗 |
[16:25] | No. He begged me. | 没有 他求我了 |
[16:27] | Said he was good for it. | 他说他能还上 |
[16:29] | Said he had something big coming up, | 说他有笔大买卖 |
[16:30] | something that’d make him whole. | 让他有钱可周转 |
[16:31] | Did he say what? | 他说是什么了吗 |
[16:32] | No, but that morning, my phone rings, | 没有 但那天早晨 我电话响了 |
[16:35] | and he said it’d all gone wrong, | 他说事情出了岔子 |
[16:37] | he was desperate, talking about they were gonna kill him. | 他很绝望 说他们要杀了他 |
[16:40] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[16:41] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:43] | But he was scared. | 但他害怕极了 |
[16:45] | Why did he call you? | 他为什么给你打电话 |
[16:46] | Protection, Chica. | 寻求保护 小妞 |
[16:48] | He said if I helped him out, he’d come back, | 他说如果我帮他 他会回到帮里 |
[16:50] | and he knew that was the price. | 他知道那就是代价 |
[16:52] | So I told him where to meet. | 于是我告诉他在哪见 |
[16:54] | But by the time I got there, he was already dead. | 但我到的时候 他已经死了 |
[16:57] | You told him where to meet? | 你定的地点 |
[16:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:59] | – You didn’t tell anyone else? – No. | -没告诉别人吧 -没有 |
[17:03] | Did you see anything there? | 你在那儿看见什么了吗 |
[17:05] | White guy, 6′. | 一个白人 1米8 |
[17:07] | Caught a glimpse before the night swallowed him whole. | 跑进夜色之前我瞄到了一眼 |
[17:13] | They must have been tapping Orlando’s phone. | 他们一定窃听了奥兰多的电话 |
[17:15] | That’s the only way they got there first. | 只有这样他们才能先到那里 |
[17:16] | But how did they know to target Orlando for the job? | 但他们为什么找上奥兰多呢 |
[17:18] | Because he was desperate for money. | 因为他非常想要钱 |
[17:19] | Yeah, but how did they know that? | 对 但他们怎么知道的呢 |
[17:21] | How did they know his background? | 他们怎么知道他的背景的 |
[17:22] | Because they knew him from the military. | 是军队里认识的人 |
[17:23] | He was hired by somebody he knew. | 他是被熟人雇佣的 |
[17:25] | It’s a place to start. | 可以从这里开始查起 |
[17:26] | But whoever’s gotten close to that secret is dead. | 但是接近那个秘密的人都死了 |
[17:29] | I think it’s clear, we’re in over our heads here. | 情况很清楚 这事我们管不了 |
[17:31] | Speak for yourself, bro. | 那是你自己的看法 兄弟 |
[17:32] | Orlando’s financials just came in. | 奥兰多的财务状况出来了 |
[17:34] | He was underwater and overdrawn until last week | 直到上周 他一直负债 透支 |
[17:36] | when a wire transfer for 10 grand hit his account. | 直到他账户上收到了一万美金的电子汇款 |
[17:38] | Let me guess. Untraceable? | 怕是追踪不到来源吧 |
[17:40] | So it’s a dead end. | 那就没办法了 |
[17:41] | The deposits are, | 存款查不了 |
[17:42] | but the debit withdrawals are not. | 但可追查借记卡取款记录 |
[17:44] | Right when the money came in, | 钱刚打进去 |
[17:45] | Marisol started using it to pay bills. | 玛丽萨尔就在用卡付款了 |
[17:47] | Wait. If Marisol knew about the money… | 等一下 如果玛丽萨尔知道钱的事 |
[17:49] | Then she knew Orlando was up to something. | 那她一定清楚奥兰多没干好事 |
[17:51] | She lied to us. | 她骗了我们 |
[17:52] | Not only that, but according to the bank, | 不仅如此 银行方面称 |
[17:54] | she cleaned out the entire account an hour ago. | 一小时前她提走了账户的全部资金 |
[17:55] | She’s on the run. | 她准备跑路了 |
[18:09] | I’ve got a few questions for you before you leave town, | 在你离开之前 我有几个问题想问你 |
[18:11] | and this time, | 而这一次 |
[18:13] | I want the truth. | 我要听真相 |
[18:19] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[18:20] | I didn’t know anything about the money. | 我此前不了解钱的事情 |
[18:23] | Not until today. | 今天才知道的 |
[18:23] | So why do we have debits against it | 那为何钱刚一到账 |
[18:26] | the moment it appeared in your account? | 你就立马把钱提走 |
[18:29] | – Orlando– – It was your card, Marisol. | -是奥兰多 -那是你的卡 玛丽萨尔 |
[18:31] | Who was Orlando working for? | 奥兰多在为谁效力 |
[18:35] | Do you know what’s gonna happen if you don’t cooperate? | 你知道不与我们合作的下场是什么吗 |
[18:38] | You’re gonna go to jail | 你会蹲进大牢 |
[18:39] | and your kid’s gonna go to foster care. | 而你的孩子会被送去寄养家庭 |
[18:41] | – Is that what you want? – Beckett– | -那是你想要的吗 -贝克特 |
[18:42] | Marco on the streets, enlisted by the cazadores | 到时马克就会游荡大街 像他爸一样 |
[18:45] | at age 10 like his father, | 十岁就被拉去当混混 |
[18:47] | dead in a gutter at 19! | 十九岁就死于非命 |
[18:49] | Pudrete en el infierno! | 你去死 |
[18:51] | Beckett… That’s enough. | 贝克特 够了 |
[18:53] | Orlando said it was someone he knew from the service, | 奥兰多说那是他在部队里认识的一个人 |
[18:56] | someone dangerous. | 是个危险人物 |
[18:58] | But it was just a one-off, | 但活儿是一次性的 |
[19:01] | a lot of money for an easy job. | 轻而易举就能拿不少钱 |
[19:04] | And we needed the money. | 而我们非常拮据 |
[19:06] | What was the job? | 究竟是什么工作 |
[19:07] | They needed files… | 他们需要一个 |
[19:09] | from a dead cop’s house. | 已故警察家里的文件 |
[19:12] | What files? | 什么文件 |
[19:13] | All of them, any he could find. | 所有文件 只要能找到的 |
[19:16] | This guy from the service, did you get a name? | 那你知道部队里那人的名字吗 |
[19:18] | – No. – Did you meet him? | -不知道 -你见过他没 |
[19:20] | No. | 没有 |
[19:21] | Did he ever call the house? | 他往家里打过电话吗 |
[19:23] | He left notes for Orlando in the mail box | 他在邮箱里留了纸条 |
[19:25] | with a time and place. | 说明时间地点 |
[19:27] | They were coded so I-I wouldn’t know where. | 是用密码写的 所以我看不懂 |
[19:30] | But I was in the car once. | 但我有次在车里 |
[19:34] | I saw where they met. | 看到他们的见面地点了 |
[19:36] | At a church | 是个教堂 |
[19:38] | over on State Street. | 在道富银行旁边 |
[19:42] | Wednesday, you say? | 你说周三是吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah, around 3:00 p.m. | 对 下午三点左右 |
[19:44] | He was meeting with someone. | 他在与某人会面 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry. I wish I could help. | 抱歉 我也希望能帮上忙 |
[19:49] | But we’re open to the public, | 但我们教堂是对外公开的 |
[19:52] | and we get a lot of unfamiliar faces every day. | 每天都有许多混杂人员出入 |
[19:54] | We usually just leave them to their prayers. | 我们通常让他们自己祷告 |
[19:56] | If your donation box is any indication, | 从你的捐赠箱来看 |
[19:58] | it looks like being open to the public comes with a price. | 对外公开也是要付出代价的啊 |
[20:00] | Yes, well… it’s not the best neighborhood. | 是啊 这一片比较混乱 |
[20:03] | We catch gang kids and the homeless all the time, | 我们经常能抓到小混混或者流浪者 |
[20:06] | trying to take advantage of more than just our outreach programs. | 想从我们这里捞点好处 |
[20:10] | How do you catch them? | 怎么抓呢 |
[20:13] | Here it is, 3 p.m. Wednesday. | 就这里 周三下午三点 |
[20:18] | There’s Orlando. | 是奥兰多 |
[20:26] | That’s him. | 他出现了 |
[20:29] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:36] | Come on. | 快出来 |
[20:42] | Yes. | 有了 |
[20:46] | So that’s what you look like. | 原来你长这个样子 |
[20:48] | I’m gonna run this through army C.I.D. | 我把图像拿去用军队信息系统查一下 |
[20:50] | If they met in the military someone in Orlando’s old unit | 如果他们在部队相识 那奥兰多 |
[20:52] | might be able to I.D. Him. | 以前部队的战友或许能认出他 |
[20:53] | No, no, we don’t know who’s involved | 不行 我们不知此事涉及何人 |
[20:54] | and we don’t know how high this goes. | 也不知事态会上升到何种等级 |
[20:55] | The minute we put this photo out there, | 我们把相片公开 |
[20:57] | these people are gonna know. He’s gonna disappear, | 就如同打草惊蛇 他到时趁机逃跑 |
[20:59] | and we’ll never see him again. | 我们就再也找不到他了 |
[21:00] | We have to do this one on our own. | 这次我们得自己查 |
[21:01] | Beckett, that’s impossible. | 贝克特 那是不可能的 |
[21:03] | All we have is a face– | 我们只有一张相片 |
[21:04] | no name, no I.D., no way to find this guy. | 不清楚姓名 身份 无从下手啊 |
[21:06] | Then we will find a way to find him. | 那我们就要找个方法来找到他 |
[21:08] | I’m not gonna lose this lead. | 我不会放弃这条线索的 |
[21:14] | How are we supposed to investigate | 我们不能动手查的话 |
[21:14] | if we can’t investigate? | 那要怎么查呢 |
[21:17] | You heard the lady. | 你听到她说的了 |
[21:18] | We find a way. | 我们要另寻他法 |
[21:24] | You woke the dragon. | 你把恶魔唤醒了 |
[21:27] | And this is so much bigger than you realize. | 这事比你想象中要严重得多 |
[21:30] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[21:31] | Don’t die! | 撑住 |
[21:33] | He can’t hide from me. | 逃不出我的手掌 |
[21:34] | You got it ass backwards. | 你弄反了 |
[21:36] | You can’t hide from him. | 是你逃不出他的手掌 |
[21:37] | I made a bad mistake. | 我犯了一个大错 |
[21:39] | Who hired you to kill her? | 是谁雇得你 |
[21:40] | Forget it. You’ll never touch ’em. | 别管了 你永远都撼动不了他们 |
[22:23] | I just got off the phone with Esposito. | 我刚跟埃斯波西托通完电话 |
[22:25] | Our killer had a keychain, | 凶手手上有个钥匙串 |
[22:27] | and he matched it to Eastway Car Rentals. | 和屹威汽车租赁公司的相吻合 |
[22:29] | That could be any one of a thousand cars. | 那可能是一千辆车里的某一个 |
[22:31] | I know, it’s a needle in a haystack, | 我知道 就像大海捞针一样 |
[22:33] | but at least it’s a haystack, | 但起码我们找到了那片海 |
[22:34] | And they keep most of their licenses on file. | 而且很多档案都在 |
[22:36] | – Kate– – Yeah, he’s probably using a fake I.D. | -凯特 -是 他很可能用的是假身份证 |
[22:38] | But we should be able to narrow it down from there. | 但是我们应该能从那儿缩小范围 |
[22:39] | – Kate. – What’s wrong? | -凯特 -怎么了 |
[22:44] | You, um… | 你… |
[22:46] | You have to stop. | 你得停手了 |
[22:48] | This investigation, you–you have to stop. | 这个调查你不能再继续下去了 |
[22:52] | Castle, we already talked about this. | 卡塞尔 这件事我们已经讨论过了 |
[22:53] | I’m fine. I’m in control. | 我没事 我控制得住 |
[22:55] | No, you’re not. | 不 你控制不了 |
[22:58] | They are. | 他们才是掌控者 |
[23:01] | And if you don’t stop, they will kill you, Kate. | 如果你还不停手 他们会杀了你 凯特 |
[23:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[23:08] | Before Montgomery went into that hangar, | 蒙哥马利进机库之前 |
[23:11] | he sent a package to someone, | 寄了一个包裹给一个人 |
[23:13] | someone… he trusted. | 一个他信任的人 |
[23:17] | It contained information | 里面的信息 |
[23:19] | damaging to the person behind all this. | 可以毁掉这一切事件的幕后黑手 |
[23:23] | Montgomery was trying to protect you. | 蒙哥马利想保护你 |
[23:26] | but the package didn’t arrive until after you’d been shot. | 但是你被枪击之后 包裹才寄到 |
[23:31] | Montgomery’s friend… | 蒙哥马利的朋友 |
[23:33] | struck a deal with them. | 跟他们达成了协议 |
[23:37] | If they left you alone, | 如果他们不再找你麻烦 |
[23:38] | that package and the information inside | 包裹里的信息 |
[23:39] | would never see the light of day. | 永远都不会曝光 |
[23:42] | But they made one condition– you had to back off. | 但他们提了一个要求 你必须放弃调查 |
[23:47] | And that’s the reason you’re alive, Kate, | 所以你还活着 凯特 |
[23:50] | because you stopped. | 因为你罢手了 |
[23:54] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:58] | In order for the deal to work, | 为了确保交易生效 |
[23:59] | someone had to make sure you weren’t pursuing it. | 要有人能保证你不再追究这件案子 |
[24:04] | Are you a part of this? | 这个人是你吗 |
[24:05] | I was just trying to keep you safe. | 我只是想保护你 |
[24:16] | By lying to me | 通过对我撒谎吗 |
[24:18] | about the most important thing in my life? | 对我生命中最重要的事撒谎吗 |
[24:20] | That lie was the only thing that was protecting you. | 只有说谎才能保护你 |
[24:22] | Castle, I didn’t need protection. | 卡塞尔 我不需要保护 |
[24:24] | I needed a lead, | 我要的是线索 |
[24:26] | and you sat on it for a year. | 你却瞒了我一年 |
[24:31] | Now who is this person? How do I find him? | 这个人是谁 我怎么才能找到他 |
[24:33] | He’s a-a voice on the phone. | 我只听过他的声音 |
[24:35] | He’s a shadow in a parking garage. | 在停车场里看过一个阴影 |
[24:40] | You met with him? | 你见过他 |
[24:42] | How do you know that he’s not behind my mom’s murder? | 你怎么能知道他不是幕后黑手 |
[24:44] | How do you know that he’s not involved? | 你怎么知道他没卷进那个案子 |
[24:46] | And how the hell could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[24:50] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[24:56] | But you already know that, don’t you? | 不过你已经知道了 对吗 |
[24:59] | You’ve known for about a year. | 你已经知道一年了 |
[25:01] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[25:02] | You’re actually bringing this up right now, | 你现在来追究这个 |
[25:04] | after you told me that you just betrayed me? | 在你说了背叛我之后吗 |
[25:08] | Kate, listen to me– | 凯特 听我说 |
[25:09] | Listen to you? Why should I listen to you? | 听你说 我为什么要听你的 |
[25:11] | How I am even supposed to trust anything that you say? | 我怎么能再相信你的任何一句话 |
[25:15] | How are you s– | 你怎么… |
[25:18] | Because of everything we’ve been through together! | 就凭我们这些年一起经历过的事 |
[25:20] | Four years, I’ve been right here. | 四年了 我一直在你身边 |
[25:23] | Four years just waiting for you to just open your eyes, | 四年来 我一直在等你能睁眼看看 |
[25:25] | to see that I’m right here | 看看我在你身边 |
[25:29] | and that I’m more than a partner. | 不仅仅只是个搭档 |
[25:33] | Every morning, I-I bring you a cup of coffee | 每天早上 我带咖啡给你 |
[25:35] | just so I could see a smile on your face | 就是想看到你脸上的微笑 |
[25:37] | because I think you are the most… | 因为我觉得你是我见过的… |
[25:40] | remarkable… | 最出色 |
[25:43] | maddening… | 最令人疯狂 |
[25:44] | challenging… | 最富挑战性 |
[25:47] | frustrating person I have ever met. | 最让人挫败的人 |
[25:51] | And I love you, Kate, and if… | 我爱你 凯特 如果… |
[25:53] | that means anything to you, | 这件事对你还有一丁点意义 |
[25:56] | If you care about me at all, | 如果你还在乎我 哪怕一点点 |
[25:58] | just don’t do this. | 别再纠结这件事了 |
[26:01] | If I care about you? | 如果我在乎你 |
[26:02] | Castle, you cut a deal for my life | 卡塞尔 你为了我的性命做交易 |
[26:04] | like I was some kind of a child. | 就跟我是小孩子一样 |
[26:06] | My life, mine… | 这是我的命 我的 |
[26:09] | you don’t get to decide. | 你没权利做决定 |
[26:12] | You keep going with this, | 如果你还不放手 |
[26:15] | they’re gonna decide. | 决定权就在他们手上了 |
[26:17] | They’re gonna come for you, Kate. | 他们就会来对付你 凯特 |
[26:18] | Let them come. | 让他们放马过来 |
[26:20] | They sent Coonan, and he is dead. | 库南来了 死了 |
[26:22] | They sent Lockwood, and he is dead. | 洛克伍德来了 也死了 |
[26:25] | And I am still here, Castle, | 我还活得好好的 卡塞尔 |
[26:27] | and I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
[26:29] | Ready for what, | 准备好什么 |
[26:31] | To-to die for your cause? | 为了你的事业献身吗 |
[26:32] | This isn’t a murder investigation anymore, Kate. | 这已不再是单纯的凶案调查了 凯特 |
[26:34] | They’ve turned it into a war. | 他们已经将此升级成战争了 |
[26:37] | If they want a war, then I will bring them a war, | 如果他们想要战争 我乐意奉陪 |
[26:40] | straight to their doorsteps. | 打到他们老巢去 |
[26:46] | Well, I guess there’s just nothing I can say, is there? | 我没法说服你了 是吗 |
[26:50] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[26:53] | Yeah, you’re right, Kate, | 你是对的 凯特 |
[26:55] | It’s your life. | 这是你自己的生命 |
[26:57] | You can throw it away if you want, | 你有权利舍弃它 |
[26:58] | but I’m not gonna stick around and watch you, | 但我绝不会眼睁睁看着 |
[27:00] | So this is, uh… | 所以这一切 |
[27:03] | over. | 结束了 |
[27:05] | I’m done. | 我退出 |
[27:34] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[27:37] | – Yeah. Fine. – How’s your speech coming? | -好 -你演讲准备得怎样了 |
[27:39] | I have watched or read | 我已经把所有毕业演讲 |
[27:40] | every graduation address ever written | 都观看或是阅读过了 |
[27:42] | and compiled all the best advice into one speech, | 并且把其中所有好建议都汇编到一个演讲中 |
[27:45] | and then I read it out loud. | 然后我再大声朗读出来 |
[27:47] | And guess what I sounded like. | 你知道我听起来像什么 |
[27:48] | Like a pompous ass. | 像个自大狂 |
[27:50] | I’m 18 years old. What the hell do I know? | 我只有18岁 又能懂什么大道理呢 |
[27:53] | Hey, look, everything you know, | 听我说 你所懂得的一切 |
[27:55] | everything you will know is… | 和你所将要懂得的一切 |
[27:58] | is what’s true for you. | 对你来说都是真实的 |
[28:00] | All I know is, everything’s changing. | 我只知道 一切都在改变 |
[28:02] | Everything’s going to be different, | 一切都会时过境迁 |
[28:05] | and I’m so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[28:09] | Of what? | 害怕什么 |
[28:11] | Moving on. | 朝前看 |
[28:15] | Write about that. | 把这个写下来 |
[28:17] | That feels true. | 这种感觉很真切 |
[28:34] | 乔安娜·贝克特 真理征服一切 | |
[28:50] | 乔安娜·贝克特 真理征服一切 | |
[29:06] | Where’s Castle? | 卡塞尔呢 |
[29:07] | He’s off the team. | 他退出了 |
[29:11] | So what do we got? | 我们有什么进展吗 |
[29:12] | Eastway rented 700 cars last wednesday. | 屹威汽车租赁公司上周三共出租了700辆车 |
[29:15] | We believe our suspect is going under the name | 我们认为嫌疑人使用化名 |
[29:17] | Cole Maddox. | 科尔·马多克斯来登记 |
[29:18] | He rented out of J.F.K. | 他从肯尼迪机场将车租出 |
[29:19] | It’s a kansas driver’s license. | 使用了堪萨斯的驾驶执照 |
[29:21] | Now we did some digging. It’s a cover I.D. | 经过调查我们发现这是伪造的身份 |
[29:22] | Did he return the car? | 他把车归还了吗 |
[29:23] | No, but… | 没有 但是 |
[29:25] | Eastway maintains | 屹威对其所有车辆 |
[29:26] | GPS tracking on all of its equipment, | 都实施了GPS跟踪 |
[29:28] | So we tracked it to the lower east side | 所以我们追踪到了下东区 |
[29:31] | to a 1-block radius somewhere along here. | 锁定在这个方圆一街区的地方 |
[29:34] | All right, you stay on grid. | 你继续保持监视 |
[29:35] | Let us know if he moves. | 如果他离开就通知我们 |
[29:36] | Esposito, you’re coming with me. | 埃斯波西托 你和我行动 |
[29:39] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[29:40] | You want to do this, you do it right. | 如果你真要去抓他 就该布置周密 |
[29:41] | You put a team on that car and you bring backup with you. | 派一支小队控制住车子 并且带上后援 |
[29:44] | Ryan, this whole thing started | 莱恩 这一切都源起于 |
[29:45] | because of a group of corrupt cops. | 一群堕落的警察 |
[29:47] | How do you know there aren’t more out there? | 你怎么能轻易相信他人 |
[29:50] | We’re about an inch away from catching this guy, | 我们就要抓到他了 |
[29:52] | and I’m not gonna blow it by advertising our next move. | 我可不想大肆声张 功亏一篑 |
[29:54] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[29:55] | this guy put a bullet in your heart | 这家伙朝你心脏开了一枪后 |
[29:56] | and then he disappeared into the ether. | 就销声匿迹了 |
[29:59] | You cannot go in there unprepared. | 你不能打无准备的仗啊 |
[30:01] | Unprepared? | 无准备 |
[30:03] | I’ve been preparing for this for the past 13 years. | 我13年来一直在准备着这一刻 |
[30:10] | Hey, Javier… | 哈维尔 |
[30:13] | Man, don’t let her do this. | 兄弟 别让她这么做 |
[30:14] | It’s too big of a risk. | 太冒险了 |
[30:17] | It’s all good, bro. | 没问题的 老兄 |
[30:18] | We got this. | 我们能行的 |
[30:23] | Come on. We don’t want to miss her speech… | 快点 我们可不能错过她的演讲 |
[30:25] | or the entire graduation. | 甚至整个毕业典礼 |
[30:27] | I’m almost ready. | 我差不多准备好了 |
[30:49] | Hey, we got him. | 我们发现他的踪迹了 |
[30:51] | The doorman at the residency hotel across the way | 街对面住宿旅店的保安 |
[30:53] | I.D.’ed the car. | 认出了那辆车 |
[30:54] | And the front desk clerk confirms | 前台职员证实了 |
[30:56] | that Mr. Maddox is here on a 1-month lease. | 马多克斯先生在这儿租了一个月的房子 |
[30:57] | They’ve agreed to let us in his room. | 他们已经同意我们进屋查看了 |
[31:00] | Get out of the way. | 让开一下 |
[31:08] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:09] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:10] | Montgomery’s files. | 蒙哥马利的文件 |
[31:16] | His contact list? | 他的联系人列表 |
[31:17] | What the hell were they looking for? | 他们到底在找什么东西 |
[31:22] | Not what. Who. | 不是找东西 是找人 |
[31:24] | They grabbed Montgomery’s wedding album. | 他们偷来了蒙哥马利的婚礼相册 |
[31:26] | – Why? – They’re looking for someone that he knew. | -为什么 -他们在寻找他的某个熟人 |
[31:30] | Maybe they found him. | 说不定已经找到了 |
[31:32] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们赶快出去 |
[31:33] | I’m gonna call for backup. | 我去叫后援 |
[31:35] | We’ll set up in the lobby– | 我们在酒店大堂… |
[33:11] | Just tell me who’s behind this. | 告诉我幕后主谋是谁 |
[33:14] | You’re wasting your time, detective. | 你在浪费时间 探长 |
[33:16] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你对自己面临的一切全然不知 |
[33:20] | Neither do you. | 你也一样 |
[33:40] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[33:42] | We know exactly who we’re up against. | 我们心知肚明 |
[34:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[34:04] | Oh! Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[34:07] | No! | 别 |
[34:09] | Oh, not like this. Come on. | 别这样对我 加把劲 |
[34:16] | Come on. No! | 加把劲 不 |
[34:37] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[34:56] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[34:57] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[34:58] | – Beckett! – Castle, I’m here! | -贝克特 -卡塞尔 我在这 |
[35:01] | No! | 不 |
[35:02] | Oh, god. Castle! | 天啊 卡塞尔 |
[35:04] | Beckett, hang on! | 贝克特 坚持住 |
[35:07] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[35:09] | Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[35:20] | Castle? | 卡塞尔 |
[35:29] | With holding evidence, | 隐瞒证据 |
[35:30] | lying to a superior officer– | 对上级撒谎 |
[35:32] | What you did dishonors this city and dishonors the badge. | 你们的行为令纽约蒙羞 令警局蒙羞 |
[35:36] | Not only are you off this investigation, | 你们都被调离此案 |
[35:38] | I’m putting you both on administrative leave | 我现在就让你们 |
[35:40] | – effective immediately. – Sir– | -停职 -长官 |
[35:41] | Don’t you “Sir” me. | 别叫我长官 |
[35:43] | You don’t deserve to wear the uniform. | 你们不配当警察 |
[35:45] | Now hand over your badges and guns. | 交出你们的警徽和配枪 |
[35:56] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[36:21] | Keep it. | 收好了 |
[36:23] | I resign. | 我辞职 |
[36:29] | There’s a universal truth | 有一普遍真理 |
[36:30] | we all have to face… | 我们无法逃避 |
[36:33] | Whether we want to or not, | 不论我们是否情愿 |
[36:36] | everything eventually ends. | 万物皆有终结的一天 |
[36:41] | As much as I’ve looked forward to this day, | 我期盼这天到来的同时 |
[36:43] | I’ve always disliked endings… | 却也有着不舍与留恋 |
[36:51] | The last day of summer… | 好比夏日的最后一天 |
[36:55] | The final chapter of a great book… | 好书的最后一章 |
[37:02] | Parting ways with a close friend. | 与密友离别 |
[37:06] | But endings are inevitable. | 结局从来不可避免 |
[37:12] | Javi. | 哈维 |
[37:15] | I had to. | 我做了我必须做的 |
[37:17] | Leaves fall. | 秋叶飘落 |
[37:20] | You close the book. | 你合上手中的书 |
[37:30] | You say good-bye. | 与朋友话别 |
[37:37] | Today is one of those days for us. | 于我们而言 这是美好的一天 |
[37:40] | Today we say good-bye to everything that was familiar, | 今天 我们与过去告别 |
[37:44] | everything that was comfortable. | 告别那些曾经的熟悉与安逸 |
[37:50] | We’re moving on. | 我们继续前进 |
[37:59] | But just because we’re leaving, | 但终因离别 |
[38:01] | and that hurts… | 而心痛万分 |
[38:05] | There are some people | 那些已然走进 |
[38:06] | who are so much a part of us | 我们生活的人 |
[38:09] | they’ll be with us no matter what. | 无论何时 都将与我们同在 |
[38:13] | They are our solid ground… | 他们是我们坚强的后盾 |
[38:17] | our north star, | 我们的北极星 |
[38:20] | and the small clear voices in our hearts | 心底那声清吟 |
[38:24] | that will be with us… always. | 将永远在我们的耳畔萦绕 |
[38:46] | No, Alexis, I’ll be fine. | 阿丽克西斯 别担心我 |
[38:48] | I got a thousand cable channels, I got my xbox. | 这么多电视节目 还有游戏机呢 |
[38:50] | You have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[38:52] | I will not worry about you until lunchtime tomorrow. | 明天午饭前我是不会担心你的 |
[38:56] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:01] | Beckett, what do you want? | 贝克特 你想怎样 |
[40:03] | You. | 我想要你 |
[40:14] | I’m so sorry, Castle. | 卡塞尔 我很抱歉 |
[40:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:29] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[40:31] | He got away, and I didn’t care. | 他跑了 可我不在乎 |
[40:36] | I almost died | 在频临死亡的那一刻 |
[40:38] | and all I could think about was you. | 我心里想的只有你 |
[40:42] | I just want you. | 我只想跟你在一起 |
[41:46] | Mister… | 史密斯 |
[41:47] | Smith? | 先生 |
[41:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:54] | You’ve been a very hard man to find. | 你真不好找啊 |
[41:56] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[41:57] | You have some sensitive information about my employer, | 你手中握有对我雇主不利的东西 |
[42:00] | information that you’ve been using | 就是你用来保护 |
[42:01] | to protect Detective Beckett. | 贝克特的信息 |
[42:03] | Are you forgetting… | 你难道忘了 |
[42:05] | we have a deal? | 我们之间的协议吗 |
[42:06] | No. What you had was blackmail. | 那不是协议 是勒索 |
[42:09] | Now you’re gonna tell me where all that information is, | 现在你得告诉我东西在哪 |
[42:12] | and after you do, | 在那之后 |
[42:14] | I’m gonna put Kate Beckett in the ground once and for all. | 我要送凯特·贝克特归西 |