Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:20] I’m telling you, something happened, 说真的 肯定发生了什么事
[01:22] something changed. 我们起了变化
[01:23] It’s been weird between us lately. 最近我们之间一直怪怪的
[01:25] Lately? 只是最近吗
[01:27] Kate, it’s been weird for four years. 凯特 你们俩都怪了四年了
[01:29] No, this is different. 不 这次不一样
[01:32] He’s different. It’s like he’s pulling away. 他变了 好像在疏远我
[01:34] Well, can you blame him? 你也不能怪他啊
[01:36] He’s probably tired of waiting. 没准儿只是等累了
[01:37] Waiting for what? 等啥啊
[01:39] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[01:40] The guy is crazy about you. 他为你痴狂
[01:42] And despite your little act, you’re crazy about him. 不管你怎么掩饰 你也迷恋着他
[01:47] Oh, what, was that supposed to be some big secret? 怎么 这难不成还是惊天大秘密啊
[01:50] Yes. 必须的
[01:53] No. 好吧
[01:56] Do you think he knows? 你觉得他知道吗
[01:58] You remember how he used to be, 记得他以前什么样儿吗
[01:59] girl on either arm? 左拥右抱的
[02:01] You really don’t see that guy too much anymore. 现在是不是看不见他那样儿了
[02:04] Why do you think that is? 你觉得是啥原因呢
[02:07] He’s waiting for you. 他在等你
[02:14] Yeah, but, Lanie– 我知道 但是 蕾妮
[02:15] I know. You’re dealing with stuff. 我知道 你有心结没解开
[02:17] But you cannot ask him to wait forever. 但你不让他等你一辈子啊
[02:21] Unless, of course, you’re okay with him pulling away. 当然了 除非你不在意他疏远你
[02:24] What if it doesn’t work? 要是我们俩不合拍
[02:25] What if it ends up like you and Javi? 像你和哈维一样分开了呢
[02:27] Well, at least we gave it a shot. 起码我们尝试过了
[02:28] And so it didn’t work out. So what? 我们俩分手了 那又怎么样
[02:31] Now we can move on, 我们现在都开始新生活了
[02:32] give or take the occasional booty call. 除了有时候滚滚床单
[02:35] I just–I don’t want to lose what we have, you know? 我只是 不想失去现在拥有的一切
[02:38] Girl, please. 得了吧 傻姑娘
[02:39] What exactly do you have, really? 你们现在有啥啊
[02:44] A friendship. 友谊啊
[02:45] No. What you and I have is a friendship. 错 你我之间是友谊
[02:48] What you and Castle have is a holding pattern. 你和卡塞尔处于停滞不前
[02:52] How long can you circle before the fuel runs out? 激情消退之前你们还能坚持多久
[03:02] Beckett. 贝克特
[03:05] Don’t think you were saved by the bell, Kate Beckett. 别以为这事儿就完了 凯特·贝克特
[03:07] As your friend, I’m not gonna let this drop. 作为朋友我不是会袖手旁观的
[03:09] So what, you think I should tell him how I feel? 那怎么办 向他坦白吗
[03:11] Yes. 对
[03:12] You hunt murderers for a living. You can do this. 你天天追捕杀人犯 这也不在话下
[03:14] Okay. Okay. 好吧
[03:16] I just–I-I have to find the right time. 我只是想找个恰当的时间
[03:18] No time like the present. 现在就是最佳时机
[03:22] What the… 搞你妹…
[03:27] On second thought, 转念一想
[03:27] maybe you should wait a bit. 也许你该再等等
[03:29] What’s that? Ryan’s calling. I gotta go. 听到了吗 莱恩叫我呢 先走了
[03:38] I’ll call you in about an hour. 我一小时以后再打给你
[03:45] Hey there. 哈喽啊
[03:45] I feel like I just walked into a bad episode of “Miami Vice.” 我感觉像在看一集烂透了的《迈阿密风云》
[03:49] Okay, first, there are no bad episodes of “Miami Vice.” 首先《迈阿密风云》集集精彩
[03:52] Second, who died? 其次 被害人是谁
[03:53] You from the looks of it. 你 瞧你的脸色吧
[03:54] You look like you just got run over by a truck. 像被大卡车碾过一样
[03:56] Yeah, a truck delivering a shipment of awesome. 是啊 奇遇大卡车
[03:59] No, I just flew into Vegas for the weekend. 我就是飞去维加斯度了个周末
[04:01] Just needed a little change of scenery. 想换点儿景色看看
[04:02] And you won the blonde in a high-stakes poker match? 然后在高筹码扑克桌上赢了个金发美女吗
[04:04] No, I met her on the flight back. 没有 回程的飞机上遇到的
[04:06] And you just gave her your car? 那你就把车交给她了
[04:08] Jacinda happens to be a very trustworthy person. 贾辛达恰好是个值得信赖的人
[04:10] She’s a first-class flight attendant. 她是头等舱的空姐
[04:12] It’s not like I gave her my social security number. 我又不是把社会保险号给了她
[04:13] Castle… 卡塞尔
[04:16] Is everything okay? 你还好吗
[04:17] Never better. 再好不过了
[04:26] Our victim’s Naomi Allen, age 25. 被害人叫娜奥米·艾伦 25岁
[04:29] Her green card indicates that she’s a British national. 绿卡显示她是英国国民
[04:31] Ryan is notifying the consulate. 莱恩已经通知了领事馆
[04:33] Her address is in SoHo. 她的地址写得是苏豪区
[04:34] What was she doing all the way down here? 大老远的跑这里来干吗呢
[04:36] Don’t know, but she checked in two hours before she was killed. 谁知道呢 但是她是在遇害前两小时入住的
[04:38] I hope they prorated the room. 希望他们AA制付的房钱
[04:40] Good news is, we have a witness. 好消息是我们有位目击证人
[04:43] The maid who discovered the body saw a guy run out. 发现尸体的女仆看到一个男人逃走了
[04:45] Did the maid get a good look? 她看清楚脸了吗
[04:46] She’s with the sketch artist now. 她和画师在一起
[04:47] Well, whoever he is, he was looking for something. 不管这个人是谁 他都在找什么东西
[04:50] This place has been searched. 这个房间被搜过
[04:51] The one thing we do know is that she was not robbed. 不过我们知道她并没遭劫
[04:53] Her wallet, watch, and cash were untouched. 钱包 手表和现金都在
[04:55] Hey, Lanie, how does it look? 蕾妮 什么情况
[04:57] Like you waited too long. 你等得太久了
[04:59] The vic. 我问被害人
[05:01] She was strangled but she went down with a fight. 她是被掐死的 但是也挣扎过
[05:03] Prelim suggests a sign of a struggle. 初步看她跟凶手打过一架
[05:05] She took one to the face. 脸上吃了一拳
[05:07] A well-dressed, attractive woman 穿着时尚 充满魅力的女人
[05:08] in a seedy motel 却来破烂的汽车旅馆
[05:10] and a guy who flees the crime scene– 又有个男人逃离犯罪现场
[05:13] This might have been a one-night stand gone wrong. 看来是一夜情出了差错
[05:15] Are we talking about the victim or Castle? 现在是在说被害人还是卡塞尔
[05:18] Hey, Espo. 埃斯波
[05:19] Yeah. 说
[05:20] Can you contact the next of kin 你能不能联系一下她的亲属
[05:22] and canvass the area once the sketch is done? 画像完成后再排查一下附近区域
[05:24] Yeah, no problem. 好
[05:25] Hey, Beckett. 贝克特
[05:26] Found the vic’s business card in the side pocket of her purse. 在手包的侧袋里发现了她的名片
[05:29] Looks like she works in Manhattan. 看来她在曼哈顿工作
[05:32] “Naomi Allen, Kittman Group.” “姬曼集团 娜奥米·艾伦”
[05:37] Yes, I was her U.S. booking agent. 是的 我是她在美国的经纪人
[05:40] Naomi was one of our top models. 娜奥米是我们最棒的模特之一
[05:43] So she was in the city for work? 所以她来纽约是为了工作吗
[05:45] She split her time between here and London. 她往返于纽约和伦敦
[05:48] The good ones usually end up 顶尖模特一般
[05:50] spending at least half the year in New York. 会在纽约待上大半年时间
[05:51] Now do you have any idea 你知不知道为什么
[05:52] why she was at the Alexandria Motel last night? 她昨晚会去亚力山卓汽车旅馆
[05:55] Uh, no. I’ve never even heard of it. 不知道 我从来没听说过那个地方
[05:57] It’s one of those, um, pay-by-the-hour places. 是个时租旅馆
[06:04] Do you recognize this man? 你认识这个人吗
[06:11] No. No, I don’t. 不 不认识
[06:13] But you do have an idea of who he might be. 但你知道他可能是谁吧
[06:16] It’s just… 事实上…
[06:18] lately, 最近
[06:20] Naomi was making some choices. 娜奥米做了改变
[06:23] What kind of choices? 什么样的改变
[06:24] Well, she seemed to have lost interest in standard modeling jobs. 她似乎厌倦了正常的模特工作
[06:28] Recently, she had been booking more, uh, 最近 她接了很多
[06:31] unconventional gigs. 非常规的活儿
[06:33] Like what? 比如说
[06:34] Well, I heard the London office booked her to attend 我听说一个月前伦敦办事处
[06:37] the birthday party of some foreign dignitary a few months ago. 预约她去参加国外高官的生日派对
[06:41] She was hired to go to a party? 她被雇佣去参加派对
[06:43] It’s common for models to get hired to pretty-up an event. 模特被雇佣去参加高端的活动很正常
[06:46] Some girls do it to pick up extra cash. 一些姑娘们靠这个赚一些零花钱
[06:48] And other girls do it as a way of connecting with wealthy men. 其他的把它当做和富人们联络的机会
[06:54] Uh, wait. Are you saying 等等 你是说
[06:55] that Naomi was hiring herself out as an escort? 娜奥米出租自己当应召女郎
[06:57] You just don’t see girls as good as Naomi 我就是没想到娜奥米这样的好姑娘
[06:59] taking these party jobs. 干这些派对的活
[07:01] Not unless there’s a bigger payout involved somewhere. 除非这里面包含了更大的收入
[07:03] Do you know if she took on any of these kinds of gigs recently? 她最近参加这样的活动了吗
[07:06] It’s not really what we do. 那不是我们的主业
[07:09] She did want me to try to get her into an event last night, though, 不过她的确想让我帮她参加昨晚的一个活动
[07:12] uh, an album launch party in midtown. 是在市中心举行的一个专辑发布会
[07:15] But I didn’t have any connections to it. 但是我没有什么关系
[07:17] Last night? 昨天晚上
[07:19] Yeah. 是的
[07:20] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你跟我想的一样吗
[07:21] Yeah, that we should throw a party 是啊 我们应该举办一个派对
[07:23] and hire a bunch of models. 再雇一群模特
[07:24] No. 不
[07:26] That maybe Naomi somehow got into that party last night 娜奥米昨晚可能混进了那个派对
[07:29] and that that’s where she met her killer. 她就是在那遇到了凶手
[07:31] That’s what I was thinking. 我是这么想的
[07:32] Weird. We’re usually more in sync than that. 真奇怪 我们通常想法是一致的
[07:36] Hey, Ryan. 莱恩
[07:36] Did you find anything at Naomi’s apartment? 你在娜奥米的公寓找到什么了吗
[07:38] No, but someone else might have. 没有 但有人可能找到了
[07:39] It’s been tossed. 公寓被翻了个底朝天
[07:40] Not only that, but a neighbor said 不只这样 一个邻居说
[07:42] they saw a man leaving the apartment late last night. 昨天很晚他们看到一个男的离开了公寓
[07:44] The neighbor I.D.’ed him off the sketch. 邻居通过素描确认了该男子
[07:45] It’s the same guy who fled the murder scene. 和逃离谋杀现场的是一个人
[07:47] He couldn’t find what he was looking for in the motel 他在旅馆找不到自己想要的东西
[07:50] so he searched her place. 于是他去搜了她的住处
[07:51] Yeah, but this time, he left a footprint. 是啊 但这次他露了马脚
[07:53] Meaning? 你的意思是
[07:53] Well, units canvassed 巡逻警员根据这个素描
[07:54] around the apartment with the sketch. 在公寓周围进行了排查
[07:55] He bought a bottle of single malt with a credit card 他在隔几条街的地方用信用卡
[07:59] a couple of blocks away. 买了几瓶麦芽酒
[08:00] Colin Hunt. What do we have on him? 科林·亨特 我们了解他什么
[08:02] Nothing in the system, 系统里什么都没有
[08:03] but I ran a trace on the credit card. 但是我从信用卡上查到了一些
[08:05] He checked into the Mondrian SoHo this morning. 他今天早上住进了蒙德里安苏豪酒店
[08:11] Here. 给你
[08:20] NYPD. Show me your hands. 纽约警察局 举起手来
[08:22] You’re making a mistake. 你们抓错人了
[08:23] Yeah, like I haven’t heard that before. 我不是第一次听这种话了
[08:24] Hands in the air now. 举起手来
[08:28] If you insist. 如果你坚持要这样的话
[08:31] Whoa. Dude. Whoa. 喔 伙计
[08:33] Allow me to introduce myself. 自我介绍一下
[08:35] Detective Inspector Colin Hunt, Scotland Yard. 科林·亨特警部 来自苏格兰场
[08:49] You’re a long way from home, Detective Inspector Hunt. 你真是身在他乡啊 亨特警部
[08:53] How did you end up in that dead girl’s motel room ? 你最怎么会出现在那女孩的旅馆房间
[08:55] I was at a seminar in D.C. last night 我昨晚在华盛顿开研讨会的时候
[08:56] when Naomi called me, panicked. 娜奥米打电话给我 听起来很慌张
[08:57] She said she was in trouble and needed my help. 她说她有麻烦了 需要我帮忙
[09:00] So you knew her? 你认识她
[09:01] Naomi was like a sister to me. 娜奥米就像我的妹妹一样
[09:03] Her dad Terence was my first partner on the job. 她爸爸特伦斯是我当警察后的第一个搭档
[09:06] When he passed away, 他去世的时候
[09:08] I promised her family that I’d look after her. 我答应她的家人会照顾好她
[09:11] After she called me, I grabbed the next flight, 她打完电话 我就乘下一班飞机过来了
[09:13] but by the time I arrived, it was too late. 等我到的时候 已经太迟了
[09:15] And your first instinct was to flee the crime scene? 你的第一反应是逃离犯罪现场
[09:19] I didn’t flee. I left. 我没有逃走 是离开
[09:22] She was dead. 她死了
[09:24] There was nothing else to do. 我没什么能做的
[09:25] Yeah, except maybe to hang around 是啊 除了到处转转
[09:27] and give the police a statement. 给警察做个口供
[09:28] You and I both know that if I stuck around, 你我都知道 如果我留在那
[09:30] it’d be hours of questioning, and then you’d send me off 会是好几个小时的审问 之后你们就会
[09:32] with a “Cheers, we’ll keep you posted.” 把我打发走说”谢谢你 保持联系”
[09:34] But I suppose you had something more important to do. 但是我想你有更重要的事情要做
[09:36] The room had been searched. 房间被搜索过了
[09:38] Whoever killed her was looking for something. 杀她的人一定在找什么东西
[09:40] I thought they might try her apartment next. 我想他们接下来会去她的公寓
[09:42] By the time I got there, it had already been tossed. 等我到那 房间已经被搜过了
[09:44] Look, I know I shouldn’t have been investigating, 我知道我不应该被调查
[09:46] but if you were in a foreign country 但是如果你在国外
[09:48] and someone you loved was killed, what would you do? 你爱的人被杀了 你会怎么做
[09:52] What were they looking for? 他们在找什么
[09:54] When he was on a job, Naomi’s dad used to stash a gun 执勤的时候 娜奥米的爸爸总是
[09:56] in the lining of his Kevlar. 在防弹衣内衬里藏把枪
[09:57] When Naomi started modeling as a teenager, 娜奥米少年时开始当模特之后
[09:59] he didn’t want her on the underground without any protection, 他不想让她坐地铁时没有任何保护
[10:01] So he taught her to cut a tiny piece 于是 他教她在夹克的内衬
[10:03] of the lining in her jacket to stash pepper spray. 剪一个口放防狼喷雾
[10:06] That’s where I found it. 我就是在那找到它的
[10:07] You found what? 你找到了什么
[10:09] A message to me about her killer. 一个指引我找到凶手的讯息
[10:12] What kind of message? 什么样的讯息
[10:16] Not until I’m on the case. 让我办案才能告诉你
[10:19] Excuse me? 你说什么
[10:20] Detective, please, 探长 麻烦你
[10:22] I owe this to Naomi. 我欠娜奥米的
[10:24] I owe it to her family. 我欠她全家的
[10:25] You do realize that I could arrest you 你很清楚我可以因为你
[10:27] for withholding evidence? 隐瞒证据逮捕你吧
[10:29] And since you don’t know what that evidence is, 既然你不知道证据是什么
[10:31] I could deny it. 我大可否认
[10:32] And none of that will get us any closer to catching her killer. 这么你来我往也抓不到杀她的凶手
[10:36] Let me work this case with you, 让我和你们一起办案吧
[10:38] because if you don’t, I swear, 我发誓 如果你不同意的话
[10:39] I will go out there and catch the bastard on my own. 我会自己去抓住这个混蛋
[10:44] Okay. 好吧
[10:47] But I have to check in with my Captain first. 但是我要先向警监请示一下
[10:54] What’s she like, your Captain? 你们的警监人怎么样
[10:56] You ever see that YouTube video 你看没看过视频网站上
[10:57] of the grizzly bear that decapitates a moose 一只灰熊一巴掌
[10:59] with one swipe of its paw? 拍死一只驼鹿的视频
[11:02] Comforting. 这比喻让我很”安心”
[11:03] It’s nothing personal. 不是针对个别人
[11:03] She just doesn’t like outsiders in her precinct. 她就是不喜欢外人来她的分局
[11:06] I don’t need her to like it. I just need her to allow it. 我不需要她喜欢 我只要她能允许
[11:09] This whole thing with Naomi doesn’t add up. 娜奥米的整件事情根本说不通
[11:12] Turning down conventional modeling jobs, 拒绝传统的模特工作
[11:14] booking sleazy gigs at private parties– 而去接私人派对那种庸俗的活动
[11:16] that just doesn’t sound like the Naomi I know. 凭我的了解 娜奥米不是这种人
[11:18] Yeah, well, sometimes it’s the people we think we know best 有时候我们自以为了解某人
[11:20] that we don’t really know at all. 结果却对她一无所知
[11:32] You’re in. 算你一个
[11:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:34] What? 什么
[11:36] Seriously? 没搞错吧
[11:36] Yeah, your supervisor at Scotland Yard 你苏格兰场的主管
[11:38] said you’re one of the best. 说你是一名干探
[11:40] Even Captain Gates was impressed with your record. 就连盖茨警监也对你的履历十分赞赏
[11:42] Well, I guess it’s not outsiders she doesn’t like. 原来不是所有外人她都看不过眼
[11:44] It’s just me. 只是讨厌我罢了
[11:47] Look, we had a deal. What did Naomi give you? 说话算话 娜奥米留给你的东西呢
[11:50] This. 这个
[11:52] A key? 钥匙
[11:53] You said she left a message. 你之前说的是信息
[11:54] This is the message. 这就是信息
[11:56] She put it in there for me to find. 她有意留给我去找的
[11:57] I guarantee, it has something to do with her death. 我敢肯定这跟她的死有关
[11:58] This looks commercial. 看着像商用钥匙
[11:59] It’s an Arco-Rifkin 11-30-r, 这是阿尔克·里夫金 11-30-r型号的
[12:01] mostly used for lockers like those found at train stations 大多用于火车站或健身俱乐部的
[12:04] or health clubs. 储物柜
[12:04] All right, well, I’ll have Ryan canvass 好 我让莱恩在她公寓
[12:06] the area around her apartment and the motel. 和汽车旅馆附近进行排查
[12:08] We’ll see if any of the businesses have lockers 看有没有哪家店的储物柜
[12:10] that use this kind of key. 配了这种钥匙
[12:11] Yo, Beckett. 贝克特
[12:12] I got something. 有发现
[12:12] Uh, yeah, Detective Esposito, 这位是埃斯波西托警探
[12:14] This is Detective Inspector Colin Hunt. 这位是科林·亨特警部
[12:16] He’s from Scotland Yard. 来自苏格兰场
[12:17] He’s gonna be consulting on this case. 这件案子他也会参与调查
[12:18] – He knows our victim. – Hey. How’s it going? -他认识死者 -你好
[12:21] – Pleasure, mate. – So what do you got? -幸会 -那你有什么发现
[12:22] Well, Naomi did make it to that album release party last night 娜奥米昨晚确实参加了那个专辑发行派对
[12:25] at a club in midtown, 是在市中心的一家俱乐部
[12:25] but she was kicked out by security around 10:00. 但十点左右的时候她被保安赶了出来
[12:28] Why? 为什么
[12:28] She had an altercation with the host, female rapper 她跟主办人发生了争执 是个饶舌女歌手
[12:32] and ex-felon Nicky Jay. 也是前重罪犯妮基·杰
[12:34] And she wasn’t afraid to take a swing in front of paparazzi. 她也不怕在狗仔队面前大打出手
[12:37] Wow. What was the fight about? 为什么打起来
[12:39] Unclear, but uniforms are bringing her up to interrogation now. 不清楚 但警员正带她回来问话
[12:41] Do you usually question them solo? 你们都是一个人问话吗
[12:43] No, Castle and I usually go in together. 不 一般都是我跟卡塞尔一起
[12:45] Actually, you know what? Why don’t you guys take this one? 要不这样吧 这次还是你俩来吧
[12:47] Are you sure? 你确定
[12:48] Yeah, absolutely. 非常确定
[12:49] Besides, Colin’s got a personal interest. 再说 这事关系到科林的朋友
[12:51] – And I really don’t now, do I? – Ah. All right. -而不是我的 -好吧
[12:53] – It’s settled then. – Yeah, I guess it is. -就这么定了 -好吧
[12:55] Yeah, besides, my lunch date is here. 而且我约了人吃午饭 她来了
[12:58] I’ll be back in a few hours. 几个小时就回来
[12:59] You guys call me if you find anything interesting. 有眉目了就打电话给我
[13:07] Hell, yeah, I clocked her. 见鬼 没错 我是打了她
[13:09] She was trying to make a move on my man. 她想勾引我男人
[13:11] – Your man Biggie Slim? – That’s right. -是斯林大佬吗 -没错
[13:13] She had the nerve to say that he told her 她居然厚颜无耻的说他让她
[13:15] to put her digits in his phone. 留个电话给他
[13:17] Did he? 那他有没有
[13:18] That ain’t the point! 这不是重点
[13:19] That skinny bitch wasn’t even supposed to be there. 那个贱女人根本就不该去
[13:21] When I got up in her face, 我找她对质的时候
[13:23] she said Biggie Slim’s cousin Drew told her about the party. 她说是斯林大佬的表弟德鲁让她来的
[13:26] But I knew that was B.S. Because Drew wasn’t even invited. 但这就是扯淡 因为德鲁根本不在受邀之列
[13:29] It must make you so bloody mad 你男人到处沾花惹草
[13:31] to know your man has a wandering eye. 你肯定很恼火吧
[13:34] I had a girlfriend like that. 我也交过这样的女朋友
[13:36] Traveled for business. 到处出差
[13:38] She’d ring from the airport to say her flight was canceled. 她从机场打来说航班取消了
[13:41] I come to find out, she was seeing some other bloke. 我后来才发现 她劈腿了
[13:44] She sound like a ho. 听着她是个婊子
[13:46] All I’m saying is, I understand your instinct 我是想说 我理解你出于本能
[13:48] to lash out at the person you believe is responsible. 痛扁你认为夺你所爱的人
[13:51] I protect what’s mine. You should do the same. 防火防盗防小三 你也该跟姐学学
[13:54] Is that why you followed Naomi to the motel 所以这就尾随娜奥米去汽车旅馆
[13:56] and strangled her with your bare hands? 然后徒手把她勒死吗
[13:59] You must be high. 你嗑药了吧
[14:01] That skank wasn’t worth another second of my time. 那个贱人犯不着我浪费那个时间
[14:04] I told security to give her the boot, 我叫保安赶她出去
[14:06] and that was that. 仅此而已
[14:07] Really? Can you prove it? 是吗 你能证明吗
[14:09] My driver brought us home. 我司机送我们回的家
[14:12] And I was with Biggie Slim the rest of the night. 然后整晚我都跟斯林大佬在一起
[14:17] Yeah, I went home with Nicky Jay. 对 我跟妮基·杰一起回的家
[14:19] After the tussle, she was all worked up. 打完人之后 她情绪很激动
[14:21] But I like it when she gets worked up, 但我喜欢她这样
[14:23] when she got something to prove. 拼命想证明我是她的
[14:24] She said that the fight started because you were 她说动手的原因是因为
[14:26] spending time with this girl. 你在跟她搭讪
[14:28] Oh, yeah, that girl. 对 这个妞儿
[14:29] Hey, what can I say? 能说什么呢
[14:31] Women are powerless against my good looks and charms. 我貌比潘安 才比子建 哪个女人抵挡得住
[14:35] Yes, it’s a real curse. 真是残忍的诅咒啊
[14:37] You and Naomi– what did you talk about? 你和娜奥米 你们谈什么了
[14:39] Ah, a little bit of this, a little bit of that. 东拉西扯呗
[14:41] She was a bad chick, you know? 这妞不咋的
[14:43] But a little off. You know what I’m talking about? 有点疯 你懂我意思吗
[14:45] No, what are you talkin’ about? 不懂 说明白点
[14:47] I mean, she was acting paranoid, man, 她有点妄想症
[14:49] said somebody had followed her to the party. 说有人尾随她到派对
[14:51] I figured she was just blowing smoke. 我以为她在编故事呢
[14:53] Why is that? 为什么
[14:54] Look, I don’t just produce Nicky Jay, all right? 我不仅仅在包装妮基·杰
[14:57] I’m building my brand. 还在建立自己的品牌
[14:58] I got Biggie Slim records, Biggie Slim clothing. 我有斯林大佬唱片公司 有斯林大佬服饰
[15:02] Hell, I even got a Biggie Slim energy drink. 甚至还生产了斯林大佬能量饮料
[15:04] So some filly comes up trying to make her time, 所以有妹子过来求关注
[15:07] it’s just a everyday thing in my life. 我都见怪不怪了
[15:09] Did she tell you who she thought was following her? 她说没说她觉得是被谁跟踪了
[15:12] Sure didn’t. 没有
[15:14] I guess she wasn’t lying, though, huh? 不过看来她是没撒谎
[15:17] Naomi left that party 娜奥米离开派对后
[15:18] and then three hours later, she was dead. 三小时后就死了
[15:21] Based on what she told Biggie Slim, 根据她对斯林大佬所说的
[15:22] Naomi knew somebody was after her. 娜奥米知道自己被跟踪了
[15:24] All right, let’s canvass the area around the party venue, 在派对举办地周围排查一下
[15:27] see if she was being followed. 看她是否真的被跟踪了
[15:28] And let’s track down Nicky Jay and Biggie Slim’s driver. 再找来妮基·杰和斯林大佬的司机
[15:30] I want to see if they went straight home. 确认他们是否真的直接回家了
[15:31] On it. 这就去办
[15:34] So… that story that you told Nicky Jay about your girlfriend… 你跟妮基·杰讲的关于你女朋友的故事
[15:38] Total pants. 胡扯的
[15:39] I just wanted her to think I sympathized. 就是想让她以为我同情她
[15:41] And honestly, after meeting Biggie Slim, 说实话 见过了斯林大佬
[15:43] I do. 我是真同情她
[15:45] Well, maybe she’s hanging on, 或许她一直在等
[15:46] hoping that he’ll change. 希望他会改变
[15:48] Guys like him never do. 他这样的人永远不会改变
[15:56] Our M.E.’s finished the autopsy. 法医已经验尸完毕
[15:58] Her larynx is crushed. 她喉部被挤碎
[15:59] Whoever did it was strong. 凶手一定很强壮
[16:01] Large hands, probably a male. 手掌很大 很有可能是男性
[16:03] That’s like half the city. 这把半个城的人都涵盖了
[16:04] We may be able to narrow it down a little further than that. 我们还能再把范围缩小一些
[16:07] The pressure from the killer’s grip 凶手力道很大
[16:09] left a print on her neck. 在她脖子上留下了指纹
[16:12] Were you able to pull a print? 能把指纹提取出来吗
[16:13] We recovered a partial 幸亏她擦了乳液
[16:14] thanks to the body lotion she was wearing. 我们恢复了部分指纹
[16:19] Is it in the system? 系统里有这枚指纹吗
[16:19] Not enough to run it, but you bring me a print 没法进行搜索 不过要是能有
[16:22] off a suspect, I can tell you if it’s a match. 嫌犯的指纹 我能验证它们是否吻合
[16:26] Excuse me. I have to make a call. 不好意思 我得打个电话
[16:34] Easy on the eyes. 长得不错
[16:36] Cute accent, too. 口音也很迷人
[16:37] I just got one question. 我就问你一件事
[16:40] Where’s Castle? 卡塞尔在哪
[16:42] He took off… 他走了
[16:44] for a lunch date. 去赴一个午餐约会
[16:47] In a Ferrari full of flight attendant? 跟那个开他的法拉利的空姐吗
[16:49] Yeah, he’s probably trying to rack up 是啊 估计是想多累积点
[16:50] his frequent flyer miles. 航空积分里程
[16:52] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[16:54] But you know she’s just a passing thing. 不过你知道她只不过是过眼烟云
[16:55] Do I? I mean, the guy has been divorced twice, 是吗 这家伙都离婚两次了
[16:58] and he’s still chasing bimbos. 还去跟大胸女鬼混
[17:01] Maybe that’s just who he is. 或许这就是他的本性
[17:05] Look, maybe it’s the wrong time 也许时机不对
[17:06] or maybe he’s even the wrong guy, 也或许他不是真命天子
[17:08] but if he is, 可如果他是
[17:09] how long are you gonna wait to find out? 你要等多久才肯去问明白
[17:18] Ten years, I’ve been keeping them company 十年了 我陪这些被害人
[17:22] while they spend a night or two here 度过一两个晚上
[17:23] on their way to where we’re all going. 然后他们就会化为灰尘 人终有一死
[17:28] They all had plans, Kate, 他们都曾有自己的规划 凯特
[17:31] things they were gonna do when they got around to it– 都有腾出空来就会做的事
[17:34] go on a cruise, lose 10 pounds, fall in love. 坐次游轮 减个九斤体重 谈个恋爱
[17:40] They thought they had all the time in the world. 他们本以为自己有大把时间
[17:42] But nobody does. 但却事与愿违
[17:53] The personal ones are tough. 看到自己亲近的人出事确实很难过
[17:57] No call. 你不是出来打电话的
[18:00] What’s my tell? 你怎么看出来的
[18:02] The brooding lean. 你沉思的身影
[18:06] Ah, yes. 是啊
[18:08] Rookie move. 我真菜
[18:11] You know, even with a mouth full of braces, 她以前满嘴戴着牙箍
[18:12] she was the prettiest girl in her class. 也还是班里最漂亮的女孩子
[18:15] Although having a cop for a dad 有个警察父亲
[18:17] didn’t do much for her social life. 对她的社交生活没啥帮助
[18:19] Terry used to interrogate her dates 她的约会对象们送她回家时
[18:21] when they’d drop her off. 特伦总是各种审问他们
[18:23] I could see how that would weed out the lightweights. 那些轻量级选手肯定就此淘汰了
[18:25] And then when she was 22, 她22岁的时候
[18:26] she fell in love with a young doctor, good guy. 爱上了一名年轻的医生 他是个好人
[18:30] He died last year in Africa doing god’s work. 去年他在非洲行医的时候去世了
[18:33] I don’t think she ever really got over it, 我觉得她一直都没有从阴影里走出来
[18:34] because hearing what she was up to, 因为听了那么多她做的事情
[18:37] it’s like she was a different person. 感觉她好像完全变了个人
[18:42] People change when you’re not looking. 人总是在你不经意间就发生了变化
[18:45] Excuse me. 不好意思
[18:48] Hey, Ryan. What’s up? 莱恩 怎么了
[18:51] Are you sure? 你确定
[18:52] Where? 在哪
[18:54] Okay, great. Call in a warrant. 好的 很好 申请搜查令
[18:57] They found a gym near the motel. 他们在汽车旅馆旁找到一家健身房
[18:58] Naomi bought a day pass there the night that she was killed, 娜奥米被害当晚在那买了一张一日通票
[19:01] and the clerk said she was in and out in three minutes. 员工说她进去之后三分钟就出来了
[19:04] Just enough time to run in and hide something 这时间刚好够她把东西藏在
[19:05] in one of the lockers. 某个储物箱里
[19:09] She bought the day pass at 10:24 P.M. 她在晚上10点24分买的一日通票
[19:11] That’s 20 minutes after she called me to say she was in trouble. 正好是在打电话向我求救的二十分钟之后
[19:24] She was leaving me a message. 她是给我留下了一条信息
[19:26] She did better than leave a message about the killer. 她不仅仅给我们留下了有关凶手的信息
[19:31] She left us a picture of him as well. 还给我们留下了他的照片
[19:39] Anything on the number sequence? 序列号搜索有结果吗
[19:40] We’re running it through every database, 我在搜索所有的数据库
[19:41] but nothing so far. 目前还没有结果
[19:42] Naomi wrote it on there for a reason. 娜奥米不会无故留下这条信息
[19:44] What about the photo? 照片那头有线索吗
[19:45] Well, based on the light and background architecture, 从光线和背景建筑来看
[19:47] this photo was taken in midtown New York. 这张照片是在纽约市中心拍的
[19:49] Hey. What did I miss? 我错过什么了吗
[19:51] Not much. 没什么
[19:52] Oh, we did manage to find that mystery locker. 我们只不过找到了那个神秘的储物箱
[19:55] And that guy in the photo, 还有那张照片里的男子
[19:56] he’s probably our killer. 他很有可能是凶手
[19:58] So, how was your lunch? 午饭吃得怎么样
[20:00] Oh, I loved the special. 爱死那里的特色菜了
[20:02] I’ll bet. 必须的
[20:03] Wait a minute. 等等
[20:03] Can you blow up this one section? 能放大这块区域吗
[20:05] Yeah, sure. 当然
[20:08] Rounded and gold? It’s a plaque. 金色的圆状物 是块匾额
[20:10] It’s the British seal. 是英国的标志
[20:11] This picture was taken right outside the British Consulate. 这张照片是在英国领事馆外拍的
[20:13] Pull up a list of the Consulate employees. 把领事馆的雇员名单调出来
[20:16] Here you go. 好了
[20:20] Well, he’s not on this page. 不在这页
[20:22] There he is. 就是他
[20:25] Nigel Wyndham. 奈吉尔·温德姆
[20:26] Deputy general of the British Consulate. 英国领事馆的副总领事
[20:28] Which means he’s just under the Consulate General in rank, 也就是说论官职 他仅次于总领事
[20:30] so he’s responsible for the daily operations 负责财政以及后勤方面的
[20:32] in financial and logistical matters. 日常事务
[20:34] What the hell was Naomi doing mixed up with this guy? 娜奥米怎么会跟这家伙扯上关系
[20:37] That was my mate at Scotland Yard. 我跟一位苏格兰场的朋友联系了一下
[20:39] He found out some intriguing details on Nigel Wyndham, 他发现一些跟奈吉尔·温德姆有关的怪事
[20:42] like the fact that a girlfriend in college 他的一个大学女友在他们
[20:43] died rather mysteriously 去罗马度假
[20:44] while they were on holiday in Rome. 的时候神秘死亡
[20:46] Well, was he ever charged? 他受过起诉吗
[20:47] No, and after that, he had a string of bad investments 没有 之后他还牵扯进一系列案件调查
[20:50] until he married Cynthia Wadlow. 直到他娶了辛西娅·沃德罗
[20:52] It was her prominent family 她用自己显赫的家世
[20:53] who pulled strings that got him a position, 动用关系才给他谋了个职位
[20:55] first at the Ministry of Culture, 首先是文化部部长
[20:56] and then here at the Consulate. 后来就到领事馆来了
[20:59] So we’ve been reconstructing Naomi’s movements 我们一直在溯查娜奥米几周前到
[21:00] since she landed in New York a couple of weeks ago. 纽约后的所有行程
[21:02] Her financials indicate that she booked a car service last week 她的财务记录显示 她上周约了辆车
[21:05] that dropped her at Nobu. 送她去”信”料理[知名日本餐厅]
[21:06] Now we showed the host Nigel’s picture, 我们刚才给店主看了奈吉尔的照片
[21:08] and he confirmed that they met for dinner. 他很确定俩人在那儿见过面
[21:10] Did the host notice anything? 店主注意到什么细节吗
[21:11] Yeah, he noticed the c-note that Nigel dropped 有 他注意到了奈吉尔用来预定后排雅座的
[21:13] to secure the romantic table in the back. 那张百元钞票了
[21:16] Hey. 各位
[21:17] I just called the consulate. 我刚刚电话联系了领事馆
[21:18] The day after the romantic Nobu dinner, 在”信”料理那顿浪漫会面的前一天
[21:20] security removed Naomi from Nigel’s office. 娜奥米被保安从奈吉尔的办公室里赶出来了
[21:23] Well, it sounds like a fight. 感觉应该是吵架了
[21:24] Uh, security heard Naomi yell something about Cynthia 保安说在送娜奥米出去的时候听见她
[21:27] as they escorted her out. 喊着辛西娅的一些事
[21:29] Well, it makes perfect sense. 那就都说得通了
[21:31] Stuck in a marriage of convenience, 身处一段毫无感情的婚姻
[21:33] Nigel meets the young and beautiful Naomi, 奈吉尔邂逅了年轻漂亮的娜奥米
[21:36] finds her irresistible. 发现她的美令人无法抗拒
[21:39] A chance meeting turns to dinner, dinner to a tryst, 邂逅变成了晚宴 晚宴变成了幽会
[21:42] but then Naomi wants more. 但娜奥米并不满足
[21:44] Nigel realizes that his affair has become a threat 奈吉尔意识到他的出轨会威胁到
[21:47] to his position, his reputation, to the life he built 他的事业 他的声誉 和他倚仗
[21:49] on the backs of his wife and her family. 妻子一家人而得到的生活
[21:52] Sir, if Nigel’s wife found out about an affair, 长官 如果奈吉尔的妻子发现他出轨的话
[21:55] it would kill his marriage and his career. 他的婚姻和事业就全毁了
[21:58] Detective Inspector Hunt, 亨特警部
[22:00] I take your silence to mean that you don’t agree? 你一言不发是因为你有别的看法吗
[22:03] Well, the Naomi I knew 我认识的那个娜奥米
[22:04] would never fall for someone like Wyndham, 绝对不会倾心于温德姆这种人
[22:06] but she wouldn’t have left his picture in that locker 但如果这个人跟她的死没关系的话
[22:08] if he weren’t connected to her death somehow. 她肯定不会把这张照片留在储物柜里
[22:10] Nigel Wyndham’s position at the consulate 奈吉尔·温德姆在领事馆的职位
[22:12] includes diplomatic immunity. 是享受外交豁免权的
[22:14] Which would be waived if he was a suspect in a murder case. 但如果他是命案嫌疑人的话就无效了
[22:17] If I pick up the phone to make that request, 如果我拿起电话提出审查请求的话
[22:19] I’m gonna need something more concrete than just a theory. 我需要一些比猜想更有说服力的东西
[22:21] Sir, Lanie pulled our killer’s prints 长官 蕾妮在被害人的脖子上
[22:24] off of our victim’s neck. 已经提取到了凶手的指纹
[22:25] And given everything that we know right now, 根据我们目前掌握的所有情况来看
[22:27] I am willing to bet that they’re a match to Nigel’s. 我敢打赌那就是奈吉尔的指纹
[22:30] A bet’s not enough. 赌是不够的
[22:31] But if you can get those prints, 但如果你能弄到指纹
[22:33] then this is a whole different conversation. 那就另说了
[22:42] Here’s the problem, bro– 麻烦来了 兄弟
[22:43] Foreign dignitaries don’t register their fingerprints 外国高官不会在当地的执法部门那里
[22:45] with local law enforcement. 登记自己的指纹
[22:46] And if we put in a request to the consulate, 如果我们向领事馆提出申请的话
[22:48] they’ll box us out 他们会把拒绝我们的请求
[22:49] and alert Nigel that he’s a suspect. 奈吉尔也就知道他现在是杀人嫌犯了
[22:51] Yeah, I thought Scotland Yard would be able to get them. 是啊 我还以为苏格兰场能弄到指纹呢
[22:53] Even with his connections across the pond, we struck out. 即便他在英国有关系 我们还是走到了死胡同
[22:58] Okay, boys. Here it is. 伙计们 看好了
[23:01] Here’s what? 看什么
[23:02] My foolproof plan for getting Nigel’s fingerprint. 用来获取奈吉尔指纹的完美计划
[23:05] Nigel lives in a high-rise apartment 奈吉尔住在公园大道的
[23:07] here on Park Avenue. 一栋高级公寓里
[23:09] Yeah. High security. 对 安保级别也很高
[23:10] Exactly. Ryan, you’ll be here– 没错 莱恩 你到时候在这里
[23:13] Front door– dressed as a flower delivery boy. 前门 扮成一个送花的快递员
[23:15] Esposito, you’ll be here dressed as a hobo. 埃斯波西托 你扮成流浪汉到这里
[23:18] Question. 我有疑问
[23:19] Why’s the brown man gotta be a hobo? 为啥得是棕色皮肤的人来扮流浪汉
[23:21] You want the flowers? 你想送花吗
[23:22] Hobo it is. 那还是流浪汉吧
[23:23] You boys will cause a distraction here 你俩在这里负责吸引注意
[23:25] whilst I rappel down the side of the building 而我和尼克莱一起从大楼的这边
[23:27] – with Nicolai. – Who’s Nicolai? -迂回过来 -尼克莱是谁
[23:29] He’s a Romanian gymnast I found on YouTube. 是我在YouTube上找到的一个罗马尼亚体操运动员
[23:31] He’s extremely flexible 他的身体柔韧性非常好
[23:33] and fits in the duffel bag. 可以藏在野营包里
[23:34] Using a glass cutter… 再利用一把玻璃刀
[23:35] Excuse me, gents. I can– 打扰一下 各位 我能
[23:37] Has anyone seen Detective Beckett? 有谁见到贝克特探长了吗
[23:51] You guys going out? 你俩这是要去约会吗
[23:52] I pulled some strings and got us into a party 我找了些关系 让我俩今晚能去
[23:54] at the British consulate tonight. 参加英国领事馆的一个宴会
[23:56] Nigel will be there. 奈吉尔也会参加
[23:57] We’ll get his prints, and he won’t even know it. 我们会神不知鬼不觉地弄到他的指纹
[24:00] Cheers, lads. 告辞了 各位
[24:02] Cheers. 慢走
[24:09] Or they could do that. 除了你那招也可以那样干
[24:13] Yeah, sure, 是哦
[24:14] if you want to do it the easy way. 前提是你喜欢用技术含量低的法子
[24:23] Thank you. 多谢
[24:25] So who is Sir Alfred Heath? 阿尔弗雷德·希斯爵士是谁啊
[24:27] Tonight, I am. 今天晚上是我
[24:29] The lads back home said the real Sir Alfred 国内的同事说真正的阿尔弗雷德爵士
[24:31] is down as a no-show. 肯定来不了
[24:32] Gout or some damn thing. 因为痛风还是什么病来着
[24:34] Yeah, but what if Nigel Wyndham doesn’t show either? 万一奈吉尔·温德姆也不来呢
[24:36] He’ll be here. 他肯定会来的
[24:38] And I expect he’ll skip the champagne 我猜他不会喝香槟
[24:39] and drink something posh and pretentious, 而是直接上高档的
[24:41] leaving his print on the glass. 这样的话杯子上就有指纹了
[24:44] Well, what if he doesn’t drink? 万一他不喝酒呢
[24:45] He’s British. 他是英国人
[24:47] Trust me, he drinks. 相信我 他肯定好这口
[24:48] May I? 我能邀请你吗
[24:54] I didn’t realize that dancing was a part of the plan. 我没想到这次行动还要跳舞
[25:00] It offers a perfect vantage point. 这样可以比较好地监视目标
[25:07] Do you come to a lot of these events? 你经常参加这种活动吗
[25:08] No, thank God. Why? 当然没有 怎么了
[25:10] You just seem very confident. 你好像很自信的样子
[25:13] Well, that’s because my companion 那是因为我的女伴
[25:15] is the most beautiful woman in this room. 是这里最美丽最耀眼的女人
[25:20] That’s clearly the champagne talking. 你这显然是喝醉了胡说
[25:22] I’m sure you’re just comfortable here 我相信你在这里感觉很自在
[25:23] because you’re amongst your own people. 因为周围都是你们的人
[25:25] These aren’t my people. 他们才不是我们的人
[25:28] My people are the ones carrying the trays. 我们的人都在端盘子送酒呢
[25:30] Yeah. 没错
[25:31] I grew up on the east end. 我是在伦敦东区[贫民区]长大的
[25:33] My mom cleaned flats. Dad worked in a factory. 我妈妈给别人打扫屋子 我爸爸在工厂上班
[25:37] They wanted something better, they just– 他们都想要更好的生活 可他们就是
[25:39] They couldn’t quite get it. 他们就是得不到
[25:41] And then? 然后呢
[25:42] I was admitted to Eton on a scholarship 我拿到的伊顿公学的奖学金
[25:44] where I minored in blending in. 在那里我试着融入他们
[25:47] What about you? 你呢
[25:51] I grew up in the city 我在纽约长大
[25:53] and, uh, went to college in California. 去加州念的大学
[25:56] Well, you could obviously do anything 显然你可以做任何
[25:57] you put your mind to. 你想做的事情
[25:58] Why be a cop? 为啥要当警察呢
[26:00] I guess it was just my calling. 我猜这就是我的使命吧
[26:02] Ah, a crusader. 啊 你是个正义战士呢
[26:04] I know the type. 我知道这种类型
[26:06] Doesn’t leave a lot of time for personal life, though, does it? 但是一心工作 私人生活就遭殃了 是吧
[26:11] What about you? Are you the crusader type as well? 那你呢 你也是正义战士吗
[26:13] Married to the bit, I’m afraid. 我恐怕已经把工作当成老婆了
[26:15] The job comes first. 工作总是放在首位
[26:16] Though sometimes, I wish it didn’t. 只是有时候 我真希望不是这样
[26:19] Yeah. I know the feeling. 是啊 我知道这种感觉
[26:29] Wait a minute. Look over there by the bar. 等一下 看吧台那边
[26:30] At one o’clock. 一点钟方向
[26:37] Let the games begin. 游戏开始吧
[26:56] Good evening. 晚上好
[26:58] Nigel Wyndham. Deputy general. 奈吉尔·温德姆 副总管
[27:01] Jean Harrington. 简恩·哈灵顿
[27:02] Bored. 无聊啊
[27:03] Well, we’ll have to remedy that, Ms. Harrington. 那我们来找点乐子吧 哈灵顿小姐
[27:06] Uh, one for the lady, please. 给这位女士一杯酒
[27:11] Oh, a ring. That’s discouraging. 你结婚了 真扫兴
[27:13] Oh, well, it needn’t be. 没必要扫兴
[27:16] To new friendships. 为新友谊干杯
[27:22] Now tell me, Ms. Harrington, are you here alone? 哈灵顿女士 你是独自一人来的吗
[27:26] If so, it would be a grave injustice. 如果是的话 真是天理难容
[27:28] My date’s more interested in networking than he is in me. 我的伴侣比起我更喜欢社交
[27:31] In that case, he won’t object 那么我想他不会介意
[27:33] if I ask you for a dance. 我请你跳舞吧
[27:38] You know what? 你知道吗
[27:39] I wouldn’t care even if he did. 就算他介意我也不管
[27:42] Shall we? 那我们来吧
[27:57] So… tell me, Ms. Harrington, 跟我说说 哈灵顿女士
[28:00] What should I know about you? 你是个什么样的人
[28:03] Well, there’s more to me than meets the eye. 光关注眼前所见的可不够哦
[28:05] Well, what meets the eye 眼前所见的
[28:06] is irresistible. 真是让人难以抗拒
[28:10] You know, actions speak louder than words. 知道吗 行动胜于空谈
[28:13] Meaning? 什么意思
[28:15] Meaning, if I’m so irresistible, 我是说 如果真是难以抗拒
[28:18] then why aren’t you using both your hands? 那你为何不用两只手跳舞呢
[28:34] Excuse me, your excellency. 失陪了 阁下
[28:36] Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. 对不起 借过
[28:37] Coming through. 借过一下
[28:39] – Sorry, sir. As you were. – Very rude! -对不起 先生 别动 – 真鲁莽
[28:42] Excuse me. Oh. Oh! 借过
[28:45] Excuse me. 借过
[28:47] Sir Alfred Heath? 您是阿尔弗雷德·希斯爵士吗
[28:49] Yes. 是的
[28:50] Might I have a word, sir? 能借一步说话吗 先生
[28:51] There seems to be two of you here this evening. 今晚似乎真假爵士都出席了
[29:05] I-I have to ask, 我不得不问
[29:05] Are you as aggressive in your other activities 你在做其他事情时也像在舞池
[29:10] as you are on the dance floor? 一样主动吗
[29:11] Ah, you know, what can I say? 怎么说呢
[29:13] I like to lead… all the time. 我总是喜欢掌控局面
[29:17] Well, there’s obviously been a serious mistake. 你们一定弄错了
[29:20] I am the real Sir Alfred, 我真是阿尔弗雷德爵士
[29:27] Is–is everything all right? 一切都好吗
[29:29] Um, yeah. You know, I’m suddenly– 是的 只是我突然…
[29:31] I feel very hungry. Excuse me. 突然觉得很饿 不好意思
[29:35] Would you like one of these? I hear they’re great. 你想尝一口吗 听说很美味
[29:37] I’m not a caviar man myself. 我不大喜欢鱼子酱
[29:39] Yeah, but I hear they’re an aphrodisiac. 这样啊 不过我听说它们可以激发欲望的
[29:41] Mm. Not for me, I’m afraid. 对我没啥用 我恐怕
[29:43] I’m sorry to intrude, Mr. Wyndham, sir. 抱歉打断二位 温德姆先生
[29:45] Yes, what is it, Bryson? 什么事 布莱森
[29:46] Uh, the young lady, I need her to come with me. 这位年轻女士 我需要她跟我们走一趟
[29:49] Well, for what purpose? 为什么
[29:50] Don’t worry, darling. 别担心 亲爱的
[29:52] I know that we’ll see each other again very soon. 我们能很快重逢的
[30:01] I had the waiter, then I lost him. 我本盯住那侍者了 结果跟丢了
[30:03] I’ve bollixed up the whole plan, 我把整个计划毁了
[30:04] and now we’ve got nothing. 现在我们一无所获
[30:05] Oh, I wouldn’t say nothing. 我可不会这么说
[30:07] I swiped Wyndham’s card case. 我偷来了温德姆的卡套
[30:09] It’s got his prints all over it. 上面布满他的指纹
[30:11] You sneaky little thief. 你真是个狡猾的小偷
[30:14] That’s bloody brilliant. 太他妈聪明了
[30:15] Thank you. Now let’s go get this son of a bitch. 多谢夸奖 现在去让这混蛋显形吧
[30:22] The print’s not a match. 指纹比对不上
[30:23] What? 说啥
[30:24] C.S.U. ran the fingerprints off the card case, 鉴证组鉴定了卡套上的指纹
[30:26] compared ’em to the one that Lanie found on Naomi’s body. 拿它与蕾妮在娜奥米尸体上发现的指纹比对
[30:29] It wasn’t Nigel Wyndham’s. 那指纹不是奈吉尔·温德姆的
[30:30] No, that’s not possible. Run it again. 这不可能 再去查一遍
[30:32] Ryan already did that three times. 莱恩已经反复查过三遍了
[30:33] Wyndham’s not our killer. 温德姆不是凶手
[30:34] He’s behind this. I know it. 他肯定脱不了干系 我很清楚
[30:35] It’s why Naomi left us his photograph. 所以娜奥米才给我们留下他的照片
[30:37] Well, maybe he hired someone to do his dirty work for him. 也许他雇佣了某人来替他做杀人的勾当
[30:40] Like one of his security men. 比如他的安保人员
[30:41] Can you get Scotland Yard to run background checks 你能让苏格兰场的同事查查
[30:42] on the security staff? 他安保人员的底细吗
[30:43] Or a better path might be to look into this mysterious number 或许更好方法是从娜奥米在照片背面
[30:47] that Naomi wrote on the back of that photo, 留下的神秘数字入手
[30:49] Which is a mystery, no longer. 这个谜团已经被解开了
[30:51] Is this lobster, bro? 这是龙虾吗 老兄
[30:52] Lucky for you, Jacinda’s a light eater. 算你走运 贾辛达胃口很小
[30:54] You heat that up, little bit of melted butter– 把它加热一下 再配上点黄油酱…
[30:56] Are you telling us you know what that number means? How? 你是说你知道那串数字的含义吗 怎么知道的
[30:58] Well, as Jacinda and I were enjoying 当我和贾辛达正在享用
[30:59] our succulent lobsters from Maine, 鲜美的缅因州龙虾大餐时
[31:02] paired with an earthy 配上朴实而高雅的
[31:03] yet elegant Pinot Noir from Sonoma Valley– 索诺玛谷[法国]的黑比诺葡萄酒
[31:05] Castle, numbers. 卡塞尔 说数字
[31:07] Right. Well, we were going over the file. 对 我们当时在查看文件
[31:08] Turns out Jacinda’s quite a little crime solver. 发现贾辛达竟然是个破案达人
[31:10] You showed the stewardess the evidence file? 你给那空姐看证据文件了
[31:12] No. 没有
[31:15] I took a picture of it with my phone. 我只是用手机拍了张照而已
[31:17] And the preferred nomenclature is “Flight attendant.” 而且你应当称呼人家”飞机乘务员”
[31:20] The point is, this code refers to 关键在于 这串代码
[31:22] a diplomatic pouch. 代表了一个外交邮包
[31:23] How do you know that? 你是怎么知道的
[31:24] Jacinda recognized the format. 贾辛达认出了这个格式
[31:26] Furthermore, she told me these last three digits 而且她还告诉我最后三位数字
[31:28] are a reference code for Royal Eastern Airlines. 代表了皇家东方航空
[31:31] Which means the pouch was delivered on that airline. 说明那外交邮包就是通过该航空公司寄送的
[31:33] Exactly. The “W4” refers to the size of the pouch, 正是 “W4″代表了邮袋的尺寸
[31:36] the “1949” indicates exactly which pouch it is “1949”则是该物件在领事馆邮包的
[31:39] in the consulate sequence. 序列编号
[31:40] As the deputy general, Nigel signs for all the pouches. 作为副总管 奈吉尔签发所有的邮包
[31:43] So then maybe this wasn’t about an affair gone wrong 就是说这也许不是因为奈吉尔和娜奥米的
[31:45] between Nigel and Naomi. 婚外情出了岔子
[31:47] – It’s about smuggling. – Well, that makes a lot of sense. -这事关走私 -这样就说得通了
[31:48] Diplomatic pouches are sealed and their contents 外交邮包是密封的 所含之物
[31:51] bypass T.S.A. and customs inspections. 免于运输局和海关检查
[31:53] Naomi must have got on to what Wyndham was doing somehow. 娜奥米一定是发现了温德姆的违法勾当
[31:55] We need to know what was in that pouch. 我们得弄清那邮包里有什么
[31:57] The consulate’s never gonna release that information. 领事馆是绝不会告诉我们的
[31:58] Oh, we don’t have to worry about the consulate. 无需通过领事馆
[32:00] The airline keeps a copy of the waybill. 航空公司有货运单的副本
[32:03] Get ahold of the airline. Let’s get that waybill down here. 联系航空公司 拿到那份货运单
[32:08] Ryan, grab a pen. 莱恩 拿支笔
[32:20] What? 怎么了
[32:21] Castle, you can’t just share 卡塞尔 你不能把警方的
[32:22] confidential police information with an outsider. 保密信息泄露给外人
[32:26] Even if it solves the case? 即使这助我们破案吗
[32:29] I mean, she gave us a lead. 她给了我们条线索
[32:30] That’s more than you got at the consulate. 比你在领事馆查到的信息更有价值
[32:32] And that’s supposed to make this all okay? 那你这么做就可以了吗
[32:34] Jacinda just wanted to help. What’s the big deal? 贾辛达纯属好意 有什么大不了的
[32:36] You don’t get it, do you? 你不明白 对吗
[32:38] No, I guess I don’t. 我想我是不明白
[32:39] No, I gu– I guess you don’t. 我想你也不明白
[32:41] We found something you’re gonna want to see. 我查到些线索 来看看
[32:48] The airline e-mailed over the waybill. 航空公司把货运单传过来了
[32:50] The pouch that matches our number 与这个货号吻合的邮包
[32:52] was shipped from the British Consulate about a year ago. 是一年前从英国领事馆寄出
[32:55] It flew from J.F.K. 从肯尼迪国际机场
[32:57] to Kampala, Uganda. 寄往达乌干达的坎帕拉[首都]
[32:59] Uganda? That can’t be a coincidence. 乌干达 这不会是巧合
[33:02] What do you mean? 什么意思
[33:03] Naomi’s boyfriend, the one who died, he was killed in Uganda. 娜奥米已故的男友 就是在乌干达遇害
[33:06] Any idea of what was being shipped? 知道是什么货物吗
[33:08] Uh, just that it weighed 200 pounds. 只知道重达181斤
[33:10] Well, that’s awfully heavy for a pouch. 对于邮包而言 这货不轻啊
[33:11] Well, a diplomatic pouch can be as small as an envelope 外交邮包小到一个信封
[33:14] or as big as a cargo container. 大到货物集装箱都有
[33:15] Whatever’s being shipped, it’s being sent out about once a month. 不管是什么 每月寄送一次
[33:18] I just combed through airline waybills from the past year. 我彻查了去年整年的航空货运单
[33:21] Ten other pouches, all the same weight, 还有十个同样重量的邮包
[33:23] were flown from here to Uganda. 都是从这里寄往乌干达
[33:25] In fact, one of them is listed 其中一件显示
[33:26] as being in J.F.K.’s Secure Baggage Area. 存放在肯尼迪国际机场的行李区
[33:29] You mean to say, one of those pouches 你的意思是 其中一个邮包
[33:30] is at the airport right now? 现在还在机场
[33:32] Finding out what’s in that pouch 弄清邮包里的货物
[33:33] could tell us who killed Naomi. 有助于我们找到杀死娜奥米的凶手
[33:35] Yeah, but we don’t have any jurisdiction here, Castle. 对 可卡塞尔 我们没有管辖权
[33:37] If the NYPD tries to open up a British diplomatic pouch, 如果纽约警察擅自打开英国外交邮包的话
[33:39] we could risk an international incident. 很可能引发国际争端
[33:41] Then it’s a good thing I’m not NYPD. 值得庆幸的是 我可不是纽约警察
[33:54] Good evening, sir. 晚上好
[33:55] I’m agent Bauer with Homeland Security. 我是国土安全局的鲍尔探员
[33:56] I’m here for the inspection. 我是来检查的
[33:58] Nobody radioed me about any inspection. 没人通知我有任何检查
[34:01] Well, of course they didn’t. 当然没人通知你
[34:02] We conduct random checks to assess security. 我们随机抽查以评估安保系统
[34:04] Telling you we were coming kind of defeats the purpose. 提前通知就与我们的目的相触了
[34:06] Am I right? 我说的对吧
[34:07] We’d be tipping our hand, showing our play book, so to speak. 那就是泄露了天机
[34:09] Two years, I’ve worked this shift, 我在这个班点工作两年了
[34:11] and I’ve never heard of anything– 从没听说过什么
[34:12] Look, Morgan, is it? I’m sure you run a tight ship here. 摩根对吧 我相信你这儿管理严格
[34:14] So if things inside are secure, 所以如果里面没问题
[34:15] I’ll make damn sure your bosses know about it, 我保证去跟你老板说
[34:17] which will reflect well on you. 这是给你脸上贴金
[34:19] We’re all on the same team here, pal. 朋友 我们是一条船上的
[34:22] I gotta verify this with my supervisor. 我得和我上司确认下
[34:25] Yeah, you do that. 好吧 请便
[34:31] I’m getting more adept at faking my way past people. 忽悠人 我越来越老练了
[34:33] Must be all the practice. 肯定是熟能生巧
[34:35] You’re in the Baggage Area? 你在行李区了吗
[34:36] Yeah, but I don’t have much time. 嗯 但我时间紧迫
[34:38] Maybe a minute before the guy calls his supervisor 在他发现我胡扯之前
[34:40] to check my story. 我还有一分钟
[34:41] All right, so based on the shipping code, 根据货号对应信息
[34:43] the pouch that you’re looking for 你要找的邮包
[34:44] is about 5 feet long. 大概一米半长
[34:46] Does the waybill say if it’s a crate, a footlocker, 货运单有说是板条箱 军用提箱
[34:48] cardboard box, what? 还是纸板箱什么的吗
[34:49] No, sorry, bro. 抱歉兄弟 上面没有
[34:51] But it’s 200 pounds, 但它重达181斤
[34:52] so it’s gotta be something sturdy. 肯定挺结实的
[34:54] Something sturdy. Right. 结实 好吧
[35:02] Here we go. I found it. It’s a crate. 我找到了 是个板条箱
[35:03] Agent Bauer! 鲍尔探员
[35:04] I need you to step outta there, please. 请你出来
[35:06] Okay, that didn’t sound good. 听起来情况不妙
[35:07] Agent Bauer– what did he expect? 说自己叫鲍尔 能不被拆穿吗
[35:09] I heard that. 我听到了
[35:12] I’ve just about wrapped up here. 我就好
[35:13] Sir, my supervisor will be here– 先生 我上司快来了
[35:15] And he will be mighty pleased with your work, Morgan, 他会非常满意你的工作的 摩根
[35:18] Mighty pleased. 非常满意
[35:19] It’s clear to me that you’ve been working harder than a… 依我看 你努力程度堪比
[35:21] one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest. 参加踢人比赛里的独腿龙
[35:24] Step outta there now, sir. I will not tell you again. 快点出来 我不会再重复了
[35:28] Hello! 喂
[35:30] You there? Hello! 你还在里面吗 喂
[35:32] Bloody hell. 我的天啊
[35:35] What’s in the crate? 板条箱里是什么
[35:40] Missiles. 是导弹
[35:47] Customs and Homeland Security have impounded the crate, 海关和国土安全局已将板条箱扣留
[35:49] and Interpol is on their way to J.F.K. 国际刑警正赶往肯尼迪国际机场
[35:51] How did you explain opening the diplomatic pouch? 你打算怎么解释私自打开外交邮包的事
[35:53] Well, everyone’s more interested in the missiles at the moment, 此时此刻大家对导弹更有兴趣
[35:55] but I expect I’ll be in hot water at some point. 但我猜是祸躲不过
[35:57] And where does this leave Wyndham? 那温德姆呢
[36:00] Untouched. 毫发无伤
[36:01] What do you mean untouched? He was smuggling weapons. 怎么会 他在走私军火
[36:03] Well, they’ll have an inquiry, of course, 当然他们会对他进行盘问
[36:04] but they can’t prove he knew what was in the crate. 可他们不能证明他知道板条箱里是什么
[36:06] And since we opened the crate illegally, 而且鉴于我们非法打开板条箱
[36:07] we won’t be able to use it as evidence. 它不能作为合法证据
[36:09] At least it all starts to make sense now. 至少现在有点头绪了
[36:11] Naomi was trying to solve Aiden’s murder. 娜奥米想查出艾登被害的真正原因
[36:14] That would be Naomi’s boyfriend–Aiden Miller. 也就是娜奥米的男友艾登·米勒
[36:17] He worked for Doctors Without Borders in Uganda 他随无国界医生在乌干达行医
[36:19] until his helicopter was shot down 直到一年前他的直升飞机
[36:20] by guerilla forces a year ago. 被游击部队击落
[36:22] The British government launched an investigation, 英国政府对此进行调查
[36:24] but was never able to determine how the rebels acquired 但他们一直想不通叛军是如何弄到
[36:26] a stinger missile. 防空导弹的
[36:27] Which we now know came to them courtesy of Nigel Wyndham. 现在我们知道是奈吉尔·温德姆提供的
[36:30] Yeah, except Nigel’s not the type 但是奈吉尔不是那种
[36:31] to get his hands dirty when it comes to missiles or murder. 会亲自去捣腾导弹或者杀人的人
[36:35] He must have had a partner who had a line on those stingers. 他肯定有个能获悉防空导弹情报的同伙
[36:38] And if Naomi started looking into the smuggling operation… 如果娜奥米开始查探走私的勾当
[36:40] Then perhaps it was the partner who got rid of her. 那就有可能是他的搭档杀死了她
[36:43] So then the question is, who is this partner? 问题是 他的搭档是谁
[36:45] Everything Naomi did was about finding out 娜奥米所做的每件事都是为了
[36:47] who supplied the weapon that killed her boyfriend. 查到谁提供了杀死她男友的军火
[36:49] That’s why she stopped taking modeling gigs. 这也是她不接模特工作的原因
[36:51] That’s why she came to New York. It’s… 是她来纽约的原因
[36:55] Maybe there’s someone on that list of attendees 或许是某个在外国特权派对
[36:56] for that, uh, foreign dignitary party. 名单上的出席者
[36:59] I mean, it all started when she booked that out of london 我是说一切都开始于几个月前她去伦敦的
[37:00] A few months ago. 那次模特工作
[37:01] Paulo Makuzi. 保罗·莫库兹
[37:03] And who is he? 他是谁
[37:04] A leader of the rebel army in Uganda. 乌干达反叛军的一个首领
[37:05] Naomi must have heard something at the party. 娜奥米一定是在派对上听到了什么细节
[37:07] That’s what led her to the consulate. 才把她引到领事馆
[37:09] And that romantic dinner with Nigel was just part of her agenda 跟奈吉尔的浪漫晚餐只是她为了从他办公室
[37:11] to get the pouch number from his office. 拿到包裹号码的计划之一
[37:13] So then there’s just one piece 那么她的调查只有
[37:15] that doesn’t fit in her investigation. 一个细节解释不通了
[37:20] What was she doing with Biggie Slim? 她找斯林大佬干什么
[37:23] I want you to take a close look at this photo. 我要你仔细看看这张照片
[37:26] Yeah, I’ve seen this one. 我见过这张
[37:27] Paparazzi caught me and Nicky Jay 狗仔队两周前拍到我和妮基·杰
[37:29] coming out of the studio a couple weeks ago. 从录音棚出来
[37:30] In fact, that is Nicky Jay’s black s.U.V., isn’t it? 那是妮基·杰的黑色SUV 是吗
[37:33] Bought by Biggie Slim himself. 是我斯林大佬买给她的
[37:35] Supply and demand. She demands, I gotta supply. 供需关系嘛 她要我就给
[37:38] You know, the thing that I find intriguing 有一件事我觉得很有趣
[37:40] is that before you became Biggie Slim, 在你成为斯林大佬之前
[37:42] you’re name was Darius Young, 你名叫达利斯·杨
[37:44] best known for launching several failed internet start-ups. 不过是个开办了几个没成功的网络公司的小人物
[37:47] Just a man ahead of my time. 都是陈年旧事了
[37:48] Well, the S.E.C. thought you were a man 美国证监会认为你是一个
[37:50] trying to fleece investors. 诈骗投资人的骗子
[37:51] See, I was never charged for that. 但是我从来没有被起诉
[37:53] One of your ventures, 有一项投资
[37:54] a music sharing web site based in the U.K., 一个在英国的音乐分享网站
[37:56] caught the attention of British authorities. 受到了英国政府的关注
[37:58] And when they tried to shut it down, 在他们打算关闭网站的时候
[37:59] an aide to the minister of culture lobbied on your behalf. 一份替你说情的文件寄到了文化部长手中
[38:03] And do you know who that aide was? 你知道提供帮助的人是谁吗
[38:05] Nigel Wyndham. 奈吉尔·温德姆
[38:07] In fact, this is Nigel 事实上这是
[38:10] stepping out of the very same black S.U.V. 奈吉尔从同一辆黑色SUV中走出来
[38:14] No, I don’t think so. 我觉得不是
[38:17] Why don’t you take a closer look? 你还是仔细看看吧
[38:18] It’s got the same custom pinstripes on the door. 门上有着一样的定制条纹
[38:21] It’s just somebody else’s truck with those stripes on there. 肯定是别人的车 条纹一样罢了
[38:23] Your driver already admitted that he drove you 你的司机已经承认开车
[38:25] to this meeting outside the consulate. 送你去领事馆碰面
[38:26] We also know that your cousin is in the service– 我们也知道你的表弟在服役
[38:29] Drew Harris. 德鲁·哈里斯
[38:29] A staff sergeant. He works at an armory. 参谋军士 他在军械库任职
[38:31] He supplied the missiles. 他提供了那些导弹
[38:32] You knew that Wyndham had access 你知道温德姆能
[38:34] to the diplomatic pouch, and you saw an opportunity. 搞到外交包裹 你看到了机会
[38:36] Supply and demand. 供需关系
[38:38] That’s a whole lot of speculation there, mate. 老兄 你们这都是臆测
[38:40] Well, we weren’t the only ones to put together the pieces. 不止我们发现了这件事
[38:43] Naomi wasn’t giving you her phone number. 娜奥米没有给你她的电话号码
[38:45] She was looking for evidence. 她在找证据
[38:47] Once you realized that she was the same girl 当你意识到她就是被温德姆发现
[38:49] that Wyndham caught snooping, 四处查探的女孩
[38:50] You followed her to the motel and you killed her. 你跟踪她 并在旅馆杀了她
[38:55] Well, how y’all gon’ prove that? 你们怎么证明呢
[38:57] A partial fingerprint on Naomi’s body– 娜奥米身上有部分指纹
[38:59] and it’s a match to you. 跟你的刚好匹配
[39:09] You know, the thing 有件事
[39:10] that I still can’t figure out is, why uganda? 我搞不懂 为什么是乌干达
[39:13] Why would you care? 你为什么要在乎
[39:19] Man, it wasn’t about Uganda. 跟乌干达没关系
[39:22] It was just about the money. 就是为了钱
[39:25] I didn’t even know where Wyndham was shipping the stuff to. 我都不知道温德姆把货送到哪里
[39:34] Good. Uh, call my assistant. 好的 打给我的助理
[39:35] I am, uh, wide open all week. 我一周都有时间
[39:37] Actually, you’re not. 事实上你没有
[39:38] Or the following week, for that matter. 下周也没有
[39:40] Told you I’d see you soon. 告诉过你我们会再见面的
[39:41] What is this? 这是干什么
[39:42] Getting thrown out of here once already 被人赶出去一次
[39:44] wasn’t enough for you people? 还觉得不够吗
[39:45] Security. 保安
[39:45] They can’t help you, mate. Nobody can. 他们帮不了你 没人能帮你
[39:47] Not even your well-funded Ugandan friends. 你那富有的乌干达朋友也帮不了
[39:50] Nigel Wyndham… 奈吉尔·温德姆
[39:51] You’re under arrest for international arms trafficking 你因在国际走私军火及共谋杀死一名
[39:53] and for abetting in the murder of a british citizen. 英国公民而被捕
[40:06] Her dad would’ve been proud… 他爸爸会很自豪的
[40:09] How brave she was, taking on these men. 她那么勇敢 对抗这些人
[40:12] But I so wish she hadn’t done it. 但我真希望她没有这样做
[40:14] So what happens now? Do you go back to D.C.? 你会去哪儿 华盛顿吗
[40:17] London, I’m afraid. 回伦敦
[40:19] Face the music. 接受应得的惩罚
[40:21] You know, they should give you a commendation. 他们应该嘉奖你的
[40:23] Well, that is wildly improbable. 那是各种不可能的
[40:27] Well, Detective Beckett, 贝克特探长
[40:29] it’s been a true pleasure. 很荣幸与你共事
[40:31] The pleasure was all mine, Detective Inspector Hunt. 是我很荣幸 亨特警部
[40:34] Please. Colin. 请叫我科林
[40:36] Kate. 凯特
[40:41] You know, I have a few hours before my flight, Kate. 我上飞机前还有几个小时时间
[40:42] Could I persuade you to let me buy you a drink? 你能赏脸跟我喝一杯吗
[40:54] I’m sorry. I have a bit of paperwork to do. 抱歉 有材料要写
[40:59] Another time. 改天吧
[41:07] Where’s Scotland Yard off to? 苏格兰场小子去哪儿了
[41:08] Oh, he’s going back to london. 回伦敦了
[41:11] Castle, do you have a second? 卡塞尔 你有时间吗
[41:12] Can we talk– 我们能谈…
[41:13] Actually, I don’t. Jacinda has the Ferrari 没时间 贾辛达把法拉利
[41:14] double parked in a loading zone. 违章停在了卸货区
[41:17] Four dates in three days. You like her. 三天四次约会 你喜欢她
[41:19] Yeah. Why? 是啊 怎么了
[41:26] Uh, she just–she doesn’t seem like your type. 她不像你喜欢的类型
[41:30] Well, she’s fun and uncomplicated. 她风趣而简单
[41:32] I think that’s what my life needs right now. 正是我现在所需要的
[42:00] Hi. It’s, uh, it’s kate. 嗨 我是凯特
[42:03] Do you still want to buy me that drink? 还想请我喝一杯吗
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme