Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Welcome to Night of Dance, 欢迎收看《热舞之夜》
[00:03] American favorite dance competition. 美国最受欢迎的舞蹈比赛
[00:04] With your host, 有请主持人
[00:06] Brad Melville. 布莱德·梅维尔
[00:13] Good evening, America. 晚上好 美国
[00:15] It’s dance-off time, 又到了一决舞功的时间
[00:16] and the theme is Latin. 今晚主题是拉丁舞
[00:19] As always, tonight’s challengers 一如既往 今夜的挑战者
[00:20] were hand picked by the judges. 都是经过评委精心选拔出来的
[00:23] Max, are you looking forward to watching these two Rumba? 麦克斯 你期待看到两位挑战者跳伦巴舞吗
[00:26] I’m looking forward to Santino redeeming himself 我期待桑蒂诺能挽回
[00:29] for his Samba-inspired solo dance last week. 上周桑巴风格独舞的失利
[00:32] Pathetic. 惨不忍睹
[00:33] It was like a terrible dream my dog would have 就像我的狗吃了巴西大餐的剩菜
[00:36] after eating the leftovers of my Brazilian dinner. 之后做的噩梦
[00:40] You know our semifinalists. 大家都见过我们的半决赛选手了
[00:42] Our matchup is– Santino versus… 对决阵容是 桑蒂诺对
[00:45] Odette. 奥黛特
[00:46] Can the arrogant bad boy best America’s sweetheart? 傲慢的坏男孩能打败美国甜心吗
[00:50] Let’s get right to it. 让比赛马上开始吧
[00:52] Tonight’s elimination dance between Santino and Odette 今夜在桑蒂诺和奥黛特间进行的淘汰赛
[00:55] will mean the end of the road for one of them. 意味着他们中的一个将走到尽头
[00:57] One will be eliminated on Monday’s results show. 他们中一人将在周一结果揭晓节目中被淘汰
[01:00] The other will be guaranteed a spot in the final two. 而另一个将晋级总决赛二强
[01:05] Ladies and gentlemen– 女士们先生们
[01:06] Santino and Odette! 有请桑蒂诺和奥黛特
[01:26] Odette, are you in there? 奥黛特 在吗
[01:35] Guess who I ran into at the beauty parlor today? 猜猜我今天在美容院碰到谁了
[01:38] Mother, I’m at a critical juncture and– 妈妈 我正写到关键地方而且
[01:40] Oona Marconi. 乌娜·马可尼
[01:41] Oona Marconi the theater critic? 那个剧评家乌娜·马可尼吗
[01:43] I thought I might invite her to dinner. 我想请她吃饭
[01:45] Ask her to give a little mention to my acting school, 请她在她的专栏里
[01:48] put it into one of her columns. 提一提我的表演学校
[01:50] It would be invaluable publicity. 这会是非常有效的宣传
[01:52] Yes, well, that would depend on the mention. 是的 但那得看怎么提
[01:54] You aren’t forgetting her blistering review…of your performance 你没忘记她对你在《热铁皮屋顶上的猫》中
[01:58] of Maggie in “Cat on a hot tin roof”, are you? 饰演的玛吉的刻薄评论吧
[02:00] That was 1983. 那是1983年
[02:01] I think I’m over it. 事情已经过去了
[02:02] “Martha Rodgers as Maggie the cat “玛莎·罗杰斯饰演的”小猫”玛吉
[02:05] is more of a helpless kitten, 更像一只无助的猫咪
[02:07] mewing and flapping her hands when she doesn’t get her way.” 只要不能如愿就又是拍手又是喵喵叫”
[02:10] You memorized it? 你记下来了
[02:11] I couldn’t help it. 没办法
[02:12] You walked around the apartment quoting it for months. 几个月里你都在公寓里走来走去念叨着这句话
[02:15] Mother, I’m just saying, 妈妈 我想说的是
[02:16] maybe it’s not a good idea to ask 也许找一个曾对你不怎么友善的人
[02:18] an important favor of someone who’s been 帮你这么重要的忙
[02:20] so… unkind to you in the past. 不是个好主意
[02:23] The operative word here is “Past.” 这里的关键词是”曾”
[02:26] I think I can rise above. 我想我可以不受这事的影响
[02:29] Besides, my acting school 另外 我的表演学校
[02:30] is more important to me than some old grudge. 对我来说比那些陈年旧事重要多了
[02:32] Well, that’s very mature of you, mother. 这可真成熟 妈妈
[02:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:35] “If Tennessee Williams knew what crimes Martha Rodgers “如果田纳西·威廉斯知道玛莎·罗杰斯
[02:38] had committed against this audience in his name, 以他的名义对观众犯下的罪行
[02:40] he would have her arrested for assault.” 他会以伤害罪逮捕她”
[02:45] Rising above. 不受影响
[02:49] Come on, Castle. How mean can this critic be? 别逗了 卡塞尔 这个剧作家能有多刻薄
[02:51] I’m just afraid that she’s gonna get her heart broken, you know? 我只是怕她是在自寻伤心
[02:53] I mean, you know my mother. 你知道我妈妈
[02:54] On the exterior, she’s a tough cookie. 看外表 坚强自信
[02:56] But underneath all that bravado– 她的虚张声势其实掩藏了
[02:59] gooey center. 她脆弱的心
[03:00] Hey, Lanie. 蕾妮
[03:02] So who’s our victim? 死者是谁
[03:03] Odette Morton. 奥黛特·莫顿
[03:04] ’cause of death is a single G.S.W. to the heart. 死因是心脏中一枪
[03:06] Probably a 9 millimeter. She died instantly. 可能是9毫米的子弹 她当场死亡
[03:09] The bullet went right through her. 子弹穿透了她的身体
[03:10] Well, unless our killer used a silencer 除非凶手用了消音器
[03:13] someone must have heard the shot. 否则肯定有人听到枪声
[03:14] Not necessarily. 不一定
[03:15] According to the stage manager, this area clears out 根据舞台经理说的 开始录制节目时
[03:18] once taping starts. 这里就没人了
[03:19] Plus the opening pyrotechnics could’ve covered a gunshot. 另外开幕焰火也会掩盖枪声
[03:21] Well, that’s assuming that she was shot just as the show started. 那前提是她正好是在节目开场时中枪的
[03:24] It looks like she was. 看起来就是这样
[03:25] Yeah, the, uh, 是的
[03:27] makeup girl finished with Odette at 2:45, 化妆师在三点差一刻给奥黛特画完妆
[03:29] Taping starts at 3:00, 三点开始录制节目
[03:31] and she was discovered at 3:04. 三点过四分发现她的尸体
[03:33] 19 minutes. That’s not a very big window. 十九分钟 很短的时间区
[03:35] All right, see if the crew saw anyone near this room around that time. 去问问有没有员工看见有谁靠近这间房间
[03:37] You got it. 没问题
[03:38] Hey, Ryan. Can I get a list of all the guests 莱恩 能给我份今晚被邀请来
[03:41] that were invited to tonight’s taping 参与录制的所有来宾
[03:42] along with anyone that checked in at security? 和在保安那里登过记的人员名单吗
[03:44] Uh, already on it, 已经在统计了
[03:45] but that’s not the only way in here. 但那不是唯一的入口
[03:47] There’s an exit door to the alley down the hall. 大厅的走廊尽头还有一个安全出口
[03:49] The crew guys like to prop it open 工作人员经常把门开着
[03:50] so they can go out for a smoke. 好出去抽根烟
[03:51] So either our killer got lucky and found an unlocked door… 那么要么凶手碰巧找到了没锁的们
[03:54] Or this was an inside job. 要么是内部人员作案
[03:55] That gets my vote. 我也认为是这样
[03:56] Odette was a lock to win this thing. 奥黛特肯定会胜出
[03:59] I bet it was one of her backstabbing rivals that did this. 我打赌是她哪个卑鄙的对手干的
[04:02] What? I watch the show. 怎么啦 我看这个节目
[04:04] Odette was my favorite contestant. 奥黛特是我最喜欢的选手
[04:06] She was an heiress raised by her rich grandpa, 她是有钱祖父养大的女继承人
[04:08] a party girl headed down the wrong path, 一个误入歧途的派对女郎
[04:10] then a brush with death made her wake up 与死亡擦肩而过令她幡然醒悟
[04:12] and change her bad-girl ways. 改变了她的坏女孩作风
[04:14] That’s a great story. 故事不错
[04:15] Except for the ending. 就是结局不如人意
[04:16] I gotta say, Dr. Parish. 我得说 帕里什医生
[04:18] I never figured you for a fan of “A night of dance”. 没想到你会是《热舞之夜》的粉丝
[04:20] I’m not exactly. 其实我不是
[04:22] It’s just… 只是
[04:24] When I was young, more than anything, 我小时候 最大的梦想就是
[04:25] I wanted to be a prima ballerina. 成为首席芭蕾舞演员
[04:27] If I wasn’t dancing, I was thinking about dancing. 我没跳舞的时候心里也想着跳舞
[04:30] So what happened? 那么发生了什么事
[04:31] The girls came along when I was 13. 我十三岁的时候开始发育
[04:33] Not that many top-heavy ballerinas out there. 跳芭蕾的没几个是波涛汹涌的
[04:35] Well, I think there should be. 我觉得该多点这样的
[04:37] Of course you do. 你当然喜闻乐见了
[04:37] That’s not what I meant. 我不是这个意思
[04:40] Although… 不过呢…
[04:41] Does Odette have any next of kin? 奥黛特有什么亲属吗
[04:42] Um, Paul Morton, her brother. 保罗·莫顿 她的哥哥
[04:44] Okay, great. Bring him down here. 好 把他带过来
[04:45] And talk to the rest of the contestants, 和剩下的选手聊聊
[04:47] I want to see if anyone is taking this competition 我想知道是不是有人
[04:49] just a little too seriously. 把这场比赛看的太认真了
[04:51] We understand that you and Odette 我们了解到你和奥黛特
[04:52] were rehearsing your dance most of the day. 一整天都在排练你们的舞蹈
[04:54] How did she seem? 她看起来怎么样
[04:55] On edge. We both were. 她很紧张 我们两个都是
[04:57] I mean, one of us was about to be eliminated, 我们之中会有一个人被淘汰
[04:59] which is why I can’t believe she just left rehearsal at 11:00 所以我不敢相信她彩排到11点就走了
[05:01] and took off for half an hour. 竟然离开了半个小时
[05:02] – To do what? – She wouldn’t say. -去做什么了 -她不说
[05:04] But everything was riding on this dance. 但是这支舞将决定一切
[05:06] She told me she had to meet a friend. 她告诉我她要去见一个朋友
[05:08] She asked me to cover if anyone was looking for her. 如果有人找她让我掩护一下
[05:13] Um… do you have any idea 你知道她
[05:15] why she was being so secretive? 为什么遮遮掩掩的吗
[05:16] The producers don’t like us to leave the studio on show day. 制作人不喜欢我们在演出当天离开演播室
[05:19] So it must have been important. 所以一定是重要的事
[05:20] Well, the NYPD thanks you 纽约警察局
[05:23] for your cooperation. 感谢你的配合
[05:25] You, too. 也感谢你
[05:29] Damn. 靠
[05:30] – Did you see that? – Mm-hmm. -你看见了吗 -嗯
[05:32] She acted like I didn’t even exist. 她好像装作我不存在一样
[05:33] You don’t. 你确实不存在
[05:35] Not since you put that ring on your finger. 你带上戒指的那一刻起你就不存在了
[05:37] Get used to being invisible to single women. 习惯单身女性把你当隐形人的现实吧
[05:43] I’ve never seen her happier than these past couple months. 我从来没有见她像过去几个月这么开心过
[05:45] I can’t believe that my sister’s dead. 我真不敢想象我的妹妹死了
[05:48] We understand she had some… 我们知道她
[05:50] difficulties in the past. 过去有一些困难
[05:51] A few years ago, our grandfather passed away, 几年前 我们的祖父去世了
[05:53] and Odette took it hard. 奥黛特很难接受这个事实
[05:55] Uh, she quit school, 她退了学
[05:56] she broke off her relationship with a nice guy, 和一个很好的人分了手
[05:58] started hanging out with a bad crowd. 开始和不正经的人鬼混
[06:00] What kind of bad crowd? 什么样的不正经人呢
[06:01] You know, partiers and druggies. 派对动物和吸毒的
[06:03] She was arrested several times. 她被逮捕了很多次
[06:05] But after the accident, she left all of that behind. 但是事故过后 她就改过自新了
[06:08] That was her brush with death? 你是指她差点死掉那次
[06:09] It was a train derailment last year. 是去年的一次火车脱轨事件
[06:11] Odette was on board. 奥黛特在车上
[06:13] She made it out alive, but it scared the hell out of her. 她成功得活下来了 但把她吓得不轻
[06:16] She turned her life around. 于是她改变了自己的人生轨迹
[06:17] Six months of dance training, and the next thing that I know, 六个月的舞蹈训练 接下来我知道的就是
[06:20] she’s auditioned for “A night of dance” 她试镜了《热舞之夜》
[06:22] and been accepted. 而且被选中了
[06:23] She finally found a direction in life. 她终于找到了人生中的方向
[06:26] She was so close to realizing her dream. 她差一点就圆了自己的梦
[06:28] Was there anyone in Odette’s old life 奥黛特生前有没有
[06:30] that could’ve come back to cause trouble for her? 可能给她带来麻烦的人
[06:31] Not that I’m aware of. 据我所知没有
[06:33] What about on the show? Anyone she didn’t get along with? 演出中呢 有没有和她不合的人
[06:36] Uh, uh, she did mention someone, 呃 她确实提到了一个人
[06:38] another contestant. 另外一个选手
[06:39] I think she said his name was Eddie. 我记着她说他的名字是艾迪
[06:45] Detective Beckett, they’re waiting for you. 贝克特探长 他们在里边等你呢
[06:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:49] Detective Beckett, 贝克特探长
[06:51] as co-creator and executive producer of “Night of Dance” 做为《热舞之夜》的合作创始人和制作人
[06:54] I have instructed my staff to provide you 我已经吩咐我的员工
[06:55] with anything and everything you need 为你提供任何你需要
[06:57] to help solve this terrible murder. 来破这起谋杀案的帮助
[06:59] – Anything. – Absolutely anything. -任何事 -绝对的
[07:01] Thanks. 非常感谢
[07:01] Now Odette told her brother that there was someone 奥黛特告诉她的哥哥剧组里
[07:03] on the show that she didn’t get along with. 有个人和她合不来
[07:05] Eddie Gordon, but he’s not here anymore. 艾迪·戈登 但是他已经不在了
[07:08] Last week, Eddie and Odette performed 上周 艾迪和奥黛特在淘汰赛中
[07:09] a Bob-Fosse-inspired number for the elimination dance-off. 表演了一段受鲍勃·弗希启发的一段舞蹈
[07:12] We voted and sent Eddie home. 我们投票把艾迪淘汰了
[07:14] He was upset. 他很沮丧
[07:16] – How upset? – Well, you have to understand, -有多沮丧 -你得知道
[07:18] all the contestants are cast on this show 所有的参赛者都会在节目中
[07:20] to tell their unique yet familiar stories. 讲述他们独特但又熟悉的故事
[07:23] Odette was the poor little rich girl, 奥黛特是个可怜的富家女孩
[07:25] and Eddie was the kid from the wrong side of the tracks. 而艾迪却是个贫穷的痞子
[07:28] We cast Eddie to bring the drama. 我们选艾迪是为了戏剧效果
[07:30] Eddie brought the drama 艾迪带来了戏剧效果
[07:31] and not just for the cameras. 而他带来的戏剧效果不光光是镜头前的
[07:33] He was furious when we sent him packing. 我们让他打包走人的时候他很生气
[07:35] and we all got an earful about it. 话讲的相当难听
[07:37] Oh, and he was so rude. 他太无礼了
[07:39] I had to call security. 我不得不叫保安
[07:40] Was he threatening? 他有威胁任何人吗
[07:41] Let’s just say, I was relieved when he was gone. 这么说吧 他走了之后我松了一口气
[07:45] Ironic, really. 不过真是很讽刺
[07:45] How so? 为什么
[07:46] Well, according to the rules, 根据赛制
[07:47] when a contestant is unable to continue, 当一个参赛者不能继续参赛
[07:50] the last eliminated dancer returns 上一个被淘汰的舞者会回来
[07:52] to take his or her place. 代替他或她的位置
[07:53] And that dancer is Eddie Gordon. 而那个人就是艾迪·戈登
[07:56] Let me tell you something 让我告诉你一些
[07:57] about Miss sweet-and-innocent Odette. 关于单纯可爱小姐奥黛特的事吧
[07:58] She threw me under the bus tonight. 她今天晚上阴我
[08:01] She blew off rehearsals all week, 她缺席了整整一周的彩排
[08:02] then messed up her footwork and blames it on me. 她搞错了自己的舞步 还把失误怪在我身上
[08:05] Where I’m from, we know what to do 知道按我们那儿的规矩
[08:06] with lying bitches like that. 怎么对付这样撒谎的婊子吗
[08:09] That was Eddie’s exit interview. 那是艾迪的临别采访
[08:11] The contestants are encouraged by producers to speak freely. 制片人鼓励选手们放开了说
[08:14] He certainly took their advice. 他显然是采纳了他们的意见
[08:16] Eddie has got a record back home in Rochester, 艾迪在罗切斯特有犯罪记录
[08:18] and one of the assistants at “A night of dance” 一位《热舞之夜》的助理说
[08:20] says they remember seeing him in the studio 记得在奥黛特被杀的那天下午
[08:22] the afternoon Odette was murdered. 在摄影棚看到了他
[08:24] Okay, so Eddie was eliminated, 那么艾迪被淘汰了
[08:26] but he knew that if Odette was out of the running, 但是他知道如果奥黛特不能参加比赛
[08:28] he’d be asked to return and take her slot. 他就会被叫回来代替她的位置
[08:29] So he went back and eliminated Odette… 所以他回来”淘汰”奥黛特
[08:32] Permanently. 永久地淘汰
[08:46] B&E, robbery– 入室抢劫 盗窃
[08:47] you were pretty busy up in Rochester, Eddie. 你在罗切斯特还真是忙啊 艾迪
[08:50] Yeah, but that was a long time ago. 没错 但那是很久前的事了
[08:52] When I started dancing, I gave up thug life. 开始跳舞之后我就不过恶棍一样的生活了
[08:54] Yeah, well, that didn’t stop you from going off 但当你被淘汰的时候
[08:55] on the judges when you were eliminated. 你还是对评委态度很恶劣
[08:57] Me going home was the wrong call 淘汰我是他们错误的选择
[08:59] and I said so. 我就是这么说的
[08:59] Maybe I said it loud, 或许我说出来了
[09:00] but that don’t make me no killer. 但说狠话可不代表我是杀人凶手
[09:01] Now that Odette can’t finish the competition, 现在奥黛特不能完成比赛
[09:03] the last eliminated contestant will be asked to return, 上一个被淘汰的选手会被叫回来参赛
[09:06] and that’s you, Eddie. 那个人就是你 艾迪
[09:07] Like my daddy used to say, 就像我爸爸曾经说的
[09:08] the universe works in mysterious ways. 天道难测
[09:10] And maybe you decided to give the universe just a little shove. 也许你决定”助天行道”
[09:14] So what were you doing at the studio on show day? 录制那天你在演播室做什么
[09:17] I went by early to see my boy Santino. 我提前过来看我兄弟桑蒂诺
[09:19] Give him support on his big day. 为他的大日子鼓鼓劲
[09:20] You got an answer for everything, don’t you, Eddie? 你还真是对答如流 艾迪
[09:22] And you know what else you got? 知道你还有什么吗
[09:23] You got motive and opportunity. 你有动机和动手的机会
[09:24] Man, I was across town when that mess happened, 这事发生时我正在城市的另一头
[09:26] meeting my agent. 见我的经纪人
[09:27] But last week, something was going on with Odette… 但上周 奥黛特确实有些事缠身
[09:32] Something that didn’t have nothing to do with dancing. 一些和跳舞无关的事
[09:34] – What do you mean? – She was out of it. -什么意思 -她练舞时不在状态
[09:36] Missing easy steps, 跳错简单的舞步
[09:38] she’d say she’s going to the ladies room, 她说要去洗手间
[09:39] and then be gone for half an hour. 却一去半小时
[09:40] What do you think she was doing? 你觉得她在干什么
[09:41] I know what she was doing. 我知道她在干什么
[09:43] I saw her go out the back door, 我看见她从后门穿出
[09:45] meet some guy in the alley. 在小巷里和个男人见面
[09:47] They talked real serious for a minute, 他们很严肃地谈了一会儿
[09:50] then she handed him a roll of bills. 然后她给了他一卷钞票
[09:52] Looked like 3 grand easy. 好像有三千
[09:54] You get a good enough look at this guy? 你有看清楚那个男人吗
[09:55] You think you can provide us with a sketch? 能为我们画幅肖像吗
[09:57] Yeah. I can do that. 可以 我能办到
[10:00] So Eddie Gordon spoke the truth. 艾迪·戈登说的是真话
[10:02] He was meeting with his agent when Odette was shot. 奥黛特别杀时 他确实正见经纪人
[10:05] So maybe he was also telling the truth 那他说看见奥黛特在小巷里
[10:06] about the guy he saw Odette with in the alley. 和个男人见面也可能是真话了
[10:09] Well, he gave us a sketch. 他为我们画了幅肖像
[10:10] Pretty generic, though. 但是没啥特点
[10:11] Handsome, caucasian, dark hair. 深发白人帅哥
[10:13] You know, that missing half-hour when Odette left rehearsal 可能她在中枪那天
[10:15] the day she was shot– 离开排练的半小时
[10:17] maybe she was with him. 就是和他在一起
[10:19] I’ll have uniforms circulate the sketch around the studio, 我会让警员在演播室周围散播肖像
[10:21] see if anybody recognizes him. 看是否有人能认出他
[10:22] Okay, so if Odette had straightened up after the train accident, 如果奥黛特在列车事故后回归正道
[10:26] What was she doing behind the stage door 那她在后台门外偷偷
[10:27] secretly giving some guy a roll of bills? 给人一卷钱是为什么
[10:29] Could be a drug deal. 可能是毒品交易
[10:30] Maybe Odette was falling back into old habits. 也许奥黛特的又犯老毛病了
[10:32] Any recent withdrawals in her bank statement? 银行账单上有近期的提款记录吗
[10:34] Yeah, not for that amount of money, but check out… 没有那么大的数额 可看看…
[10:37] these credit card payments. 这些信用卡支付记录
[10:39] For the last six months, Odette’s credit card spending 在过去的半年里 奥黛特的信用卡支出
[10:41] was pretty much steady, and then about a month ago, 都很稳定 但大约一个月前
[10:43] it suddenly shot up. 它却猛然增加了
[10:45] No kidding. Her cards were maxed out. 可不是 她卡都刷爆了
[10:47] Over 100 grand in charges? 花费超过十万美元了
[10:49] What was she spending all that money on? 她把这些钱都花哪了
[10:50] Thank you for coming in, Mr. Lynchberg. 谢谢你的到来 林奇伯格先生
[10:52] You were Odette’s business manager 你既是奥黛特的业务经理
[10:55] as well as the executor of her grandfather’s estate? 也是她祖父财产的遗嘱执行人吗
[10:57] And now I have the unfortunate task 很不幸 现在还需
[11:00] of handling Odette’s estate as well. 处理奥黛特的财产
[11:02] And who inherits her share of the family trust? 那谁会继承她在家族信托中的份额
[11:04] Per Odette’s wishes, 遵照奥黛特的遗嘱
[11:05] it goes to the Graham Morton Foundation. 份额会归格兰姆·莫顿基金会
[11:08] It’s a charitable organization. 这是个慈善组织
[11:10] You know, I noticed a pretty big spike 我留意到上月她的开销
[11:12] in her spending over the last month. 有了非常大的增幅
[11:13] – Do you have any idea what that was about? – I’m sure you know -你知道是怎么回事吗 -相信你知道
[11:15] that after Odette’s grandfather passed away three years ago, 自从三年前奥黛特的祖父过世后
[11:18] she went through a bad period. 她经历了一段黑暗时期
[11:20] Yeah, her brother filled us in– 是的 她哥哥已告知我们了
[11:21] parties, drugs. 开派对 吸毒
[11:23] Of particular concern to me during that time was her spending. 那时候我尤其关心的就是她的开销
[11:26] Odette would get drunk and spontaneously buy a car 她会喝得烂醉 突然就买辆车
[11:29] or put a bid down on a new apartment. 或是投标一间新公寓
[11:32] She paid for her friend’s nose job– 她还会为朋友的隆鼻手术买单
[11:34] just whatever struck her fancy. 就是随心所欲 肆意妄为
[11:36] But then after the train accident last year, 但在去年列车事故之后
[11:38] all that stopped. 一切都停止了
[11:39] It was, uh, refreshing to those of us who cared about her. 这使关心她的我们都舒了一口气
[11:43] I was worried that last month’s credit card charges 我当时担心她上月的挥金如土是
[11:46] indicated that she might have been backsliding. 故态复萌的表现
[11:48] What was she buying? 她都买了什么
[11:50] Clothing mostly. 大部分都是衣服
[11:52] The bulk of the charges were over two days 那两天大部分开销
[11:54] at one particular 5th Avenue Department Store. 都在第五大道的一家百货公司
[11:56] I’d like to see the original receipts. 我想看看原始收据
[11:58] Of course. 当然可以
[11:59] This is the weirdest spending spree I have ever seen. 这是我见过最奇怪的大血拼了
[12:02] Odette spent tens of thousands of dollars on clothes, 奥黛特在衣服上花了上万的美元
[12:05] but nothing in her size according to these receipts. 但从收据来看 衣服都不是她的尺码
[12:07] Everything’s in size 4. 所有的衣服都是4号
[12:09] And I went through her apartment. 而我搜查过她的公寓
[12:10] I didn’t see 100 grand worth of new clothes. 也没看见价值十万的新衣服
[12:12] Maybe she hid ’em. 也许她把它们藏起来了
[12:13] Sounds to me like the old gas card scam. 我听着像经典的加油卡诡计
[12:16] What do you mean? 什么意思
[12:16] Your parents put you on a strict allowance, 父母对你的零用钱管得非常严
[12:18] but they give you a gas card so you can fill your car. 但他们给你张加油卡 好让你替车加油
[12:20] Well, you fill your friends cars, 你替朋友的车加油
[12:22] and they give you cash. 然后他们就给你现金
[12:24] Some of my buddies in boarding school 我一些在寄宿学校的朋友
[12:25] – nearly doubled their allowance. – Uh-huh. -就这样使零用钱翻了倍 -是嘛
[12:28] Not me, of course. 当然不是我
[12:31] That… 那…
[12:33] Don’t tell my mother. 可别告诉我妈
[12:35] So if Odette needed cash in a hurry to, 这么说 如果奥黛特急着要现金
[12:37] say, maybe pay off some guy in an alley… 比如要在小巷里付钱给谁…
[12:38] But the monthly stipend from her family trust 可每月家族信托所给的津贴
[12:40] wasn’t enough to cover it. 并不足以支付
[12:41] So she charges the clothes, sells them to her friends, 所以她买衣服 再倒卖给朋友
[12:43] in some cash flow. 周转点现金
[12:44] Which is still not enough. 但这些仍不够
[12:45] The card’s maxed out, the money train stops, 但信用卡刷爆 没法换钱了
[12:47] and she can’t make payment to whoever she owes. 她不能付款给债主了
[12:49] She ends up dead. 所以她死了
[12:51] Yeah, but do you guys think that Odette actually had 可你们真认为奥黛特有个
[12:53] one size 4 friend 穿4码衣服的朋友
[12:54] willing to pay 100 grand for a bunch of pegged jeans 愿意花十万美元买一堆小脚牛仔裤和
[12:57] and a faux rabbit purse? 一个人造兔毛手提包吗
[13:01] Did you say rabbit? 你刚才说兔毛吗
[13:04] Jasmine. 贾思敏
[13:06] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[13:10] Where’d you get the bag? 你是从哪里得到这包的
[13:11] A friend gave it to me. 一个朋友给我的
[13:12] Your friend Odette Morton? 是你的朋友奥黛特·莫顿吗
[13:14] We talked to the salesperson, Jasmine. 我们和售货员谈过了 贾思敏
[13:16] She said that you were with Odette 她说奥黛特当时跟你在一起
[13:17] when she dropped 100 grand on clothes for you. 给你买了十万块的衣服
[13:19] Odette was very generous. 奥黛特是个非常慷慨的人
[13:21] She’s also very dead, 但她死了
[13:22] and I know a blackmail scheme when I hear one. 我一听就知道这是个勒索骗局
[13:24] Maybe Odette had something going on in her life 也许奥黛特确实遇到了一些
[13:26] she wanted to keep secret. 不想让别人知道的事
[13:27] You found out about it and told her 可是被你发现了
[13:28] that the price for your silence was a closet full of fancy duds. 想要封住你的口 就得跟你买一整柜衣服
[13:31] But why would I kill her? 那我为何杀她呢
[13:32] Maybe she couldn’t give anymore, you got frustrated, 也许她不能继续满足你了 你很失望
[13:34] you killed her. 然后就杀了她
[13:35] Maybe she decided to come forward herself, 又或者她决定公开秘密
[13:37] accuse you of blackmail, 告你勒索
[13:38] you killed her. 然后你杀了她
[13:38] Jasmine, these are just off the top of my head. 贾思敏 我能想到的情节多了去了
[13:40] – We can finish off this conversation at the precinct. – Wait. -我们回警局再说吧 -等等
[13:47] Last month, I was here working late, 上个月 我有天很晚下班
[13:49] and I happened to see Odette walk by my desk real fast, 正好撞见奥黛特匆忙从我的位置旁经过
[13:51] like she was upset. Next thing I know, 一脸苦闷 然后我看到
[13:52] here comes Brad Melville, like he’s looking for her. 布莱德·梅维尔出现了 好像是来找她
[13:55] Brad Melville, the show’s host? 布莱德·梅维尔 节目的主持吗
[13:57] Why would the host of “A Night of Dance” 《热舞之夜》的主持人来找
[13:58] be looking for a contestant? 一个参赛选手干嘛
[13:59] Aren’t they not supposed to fraternize? 主持和选手不是禁止有交情吗
[14:01] That’s why I followed him. 所以我跟了上去
[14:02] Brad and Odette were in the stairwell having a fight. 布莱德和奥黛特在楼梯间吵了一架
[14:04] About what? 吵了些什么
[14:05] I’m not completely sure. 我不是很清楚
[14:06] But when I bluffed Odette 不过我吓唬奥黛特
[14:07] that I was going to tell Max about her and Brad, 要把她跟布莱德的事告诉麦克斯时
[14:09] she got really nervous. 她特别紧张
[14:10] She offered to buy me some stuff I wanted if I’d keep quiet. 她说她可以给我点好处 让我别说出去
[14:13] And I thought that sounded like a good deal. 我觉得这交易不错
[14:15] But that’s it. I would’ve never hurt Odette. 但事情到此为止 我绝不会伤害奥黛特的
[14:17] You’ll have to pardon me if I don’t take you at your word. 不好意思 你这话实在让人难以相信
[14:20] Look, if anyone had a reason to murder Odette, 如果说有谁想杀奥黛特
[14:22] it was Brad. 肯定就是布莱德
[14:23] Just listen. I recorded the two of them. 我有录音为证
[14:27] We had a deal. 我们明明说好了的
[14:28] And I’m willing to stand by it if you are. 如果你不说出去 我也不说
[14:30] I have worked too hard to get where I am. 我辛辛苦苦才爬到现在这个位置
[14:31] If anyone finds out about this, Odette, 如果别人知道这事 奥黛特
[14:33] I swear, I’ll kill you. 你就死定了
[14:36] If Max Renfro found out that Brad Melville 麦克斯·兰弗罗要是发现布莱德·梅维尔
[14:39] was in a relationship with one of the contestants, 跟某个选手有来往
[14:40] what would happen? 他会怎么做
[14:41] She’d be thrown off the show, 选手会被开除
[14:42] and he’d be fired. 主持人也是
[14:44] Motive for murder, anyone? 足够作为谋杀动机了 谁有异议不
[14:48] If anyone finds out about this, Odette, 如果有别人知道这事 奥黛特
[14:49] I swear, I’ll kill you. 你就死定了
[14:51] That is completely not what it sounds like. 事情不是你们听到的那样
[14:53] What it sounds like, Brad, is you threatening 布莱德 我们听到的是 在奥黛特
[14:54] Odette Morton’s life a few weeks before she was murdered. 死前数周 你威胁过奥黛特·莫顿
[14:57] But I was trying to protect her. 可我当初是想要保护她
[14:59] Protect her how? 怎么个保护法
[15:01] I knew about Odette’s troubled past– 我知道奥黛特有过一段麻烦史
[15:03] the drugs, the D.U.I.s. 总是嗑药 酒后驾车
[15:04] But I also believed her when she said she was clean now 可她说现在都戒了 还说跳舞
[15:07] and that dancing was all she cared about. 是她最在乎的事情 我也信过她
[15:08] Are you trying to say that that wasn’t true? 你是想说她在撒谎吗
[15:10] What I’m trying to say is, 我想说的是
[15:11] two months ago, I walked into makeup early one morning, 两个月前 我有一天很早就去化妆
[15:14] and found Odette shooting up. 结果发现奥黛特在注射毒品
[15:19] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[15:19] 100% positive. 百分之百确定
[15:21] If Max knew she was using, 要是让麦克斯知道这事
[15:23] she would’ve been eliminated on the spot. 她肯定会被当场淘汰
[15:24] But you never told max. 可你没告诉麦克斯
[15:26] Odette promised she would clean up. 奥黛特发誓她会戒掉
[15:27] I gave her a second chance, but I also kept an eye on her. 我就给了她一次机会 但我一直有留意她
[15:31] Then a month ago, I caught her again. 然后一个月前 她又被我抓了现行
[15:33] I told her I was going to max, that she was on her own. 我跟她说我没法再帮她了 我得告诉麦克斯
[15:36] And did you? 麦克斯知道了吗
[15:36] No, because Odette threatened me. 没有 因为奥黛特威胁我
[15:39] She said that if I went to max and told him what I’d seen, 她说如果我去麦克斯那里告密
[15:42] that she’d go to him and tell him that I was the one 她就要告诉麦克斯
[15:44] that let her off the first time. 我第一次放过了她
[15:45] Max would’ve fired me 麦克斯肯定会因为
[15:47] for keeping a secret that big from him. 我隐瞒了这么大秘密而开除我的
[15:48] I’d be off the show. 我就做不了节目了
[15:50] I’d be Brian Dunkleman. 我就成了布莱恩·邓克曼
[15:53] Who’s Brian Dunkleman? 布莱恩·邓克曼是谁
[15:54] Exactly. 看吧 没人知道他
[15:55] So… if Odette went down, she was taking you with her. 就是说如果奥黛特被开除 她就要拉你当垫背
[16:00] Brad was right about her shooting up. 布莱德说的没错
[16:01] Found these hidden in a false bottom 在她的珠宝箱的活底层里
[16:03] underneath her jewelry box. No wonder C.S.U. missed it. 找到了这玩意儿 怪不得鉴证组
[16:05] – when they went through her apartment. – Could be speed. -搜她公寓的时候没找到 -有可能是兴奋剂
[16:07] Yeah, except I just got off the phone with Lanie, 可我刚跟蕾妮通过电话
[16:09] and she said that preliminary tox screen results show 她说毒理检验报告显示
[16:11] that Odette wasn’t using drugs, 奥黛特没有吸毒
[16:13] at least none of the usual ones. 至少不是常见的毒品
[16:17] So what the hell is in this bottle? 这针管里头到底是什么东西
[16:25] And so I said to Sir Laurence, “Larry, that is 然后我跟劳伦斯爵士说 “拉瑞 这是
[16:28] the second best performance of ‘Othello’ I have ever seen. 这是我见过演《奥赛罗》的第二棒的演出
[16:32] But I’m afraid no one can improve 但是没有人能够超越
[16:34] the Orson Welles interpretation.” 奥森·威尔斯的表演”
[16:36] “Larry,” I said, “拉瑞” 我对他说
[16:37] “You’ve simply been outdone.” “你就是没他演得好”
[16:41] Wow. What did, uh, Olivier say to that? 呃 那奥利弗怎么回答的
[16:43] He said… 他说…
[16:44] “My dear girl, “亲爱的
[16:45] you have the makings of a theater critic.” 你还真有戏剧评论家的天赋”
[16:48] And so here I am. 于是我就成了评论家
[16:50] Yes, indeed, you are. 是啊 你确实有天赋
[16:52] Oh, by the way, 噢对了
[16:53] I don’t know if I told you that recently, 不知道你最近听说没
[16:56] I opened my own acting school. 我开了一家表演学校
[17:01] Martha. 玛莎
[17:02] How wonderful. 太棒了
[17:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:04] How good of you to share 你能把你
[17:06] your years and… years of experience “多年”的表演经验
[17:09] with a new generation. 跟下一代分享真是太好了
[17:12] Yes, we are very proud. 是啊 我们都为她感到自豪
[17:14] And I was wondering, 我在想
[17:15] perhaps you might consider stopping by 或许你可以赏脸来我的学校
[17:17] and sitting in on a class or two, 旁听一两堂课
[17:20] and then if you felt so inclined, 如果觉得还不错的话
[17:22] mentioning our little school 在你那个出色的专栏里
[17:24] in one of your wonderful columns. 提几句我学校的事
[17:28] I’d be happy to do that. 我乐意之至
[17:29] You just tell me where and when. 你把时间地点告诉我就好
[17:32] Well, that’s lovely. 那太好了
[17:35] I just hope you’re not teaching your students 希望你别把你那个在说重要台词前
[17:37] your little trick of tilting your head 把头往一边倾斜的
[17:39] before delivering an important line of dialogue. 小动作教给学生们
[17:43] I don’t do that. 我哪有这个动作
[17:44] Well, you did it when you played Maggie the cat. 你演”小猫”玛吉的时候就是这样的
[17:47] Oh, and you fluttered your hands like little bird wings. 对了 你双手还会像小鸟振翅那样抖动
[17:50] I kept waiting for you to take off. 我一直等着你飞起来呢
[17:53] Who wants pie? 谁要吃派吗
[17:54] Alexis, would you– 阿丽克西斯 你能不能
[17:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:56] I believe that was the year that I was nominated for a Tony. 我记得那年我获得了托尼奖的提名
[18:01] Well, perhaps the American Theatre Wing 也许比起我 美国戏剧协会
[18:03] is more tolerant of head tilting and hand fluttering than I am. 对于歪头和乱挥手更宽容一些
[18:09] Oh, Martha, I’m just teasing. 玛莎 我只是在开玩笑
[18:12] You can’t possibly still be upset about that old review. 你不会还在为以前的那则评论生气吧
[18:16] Let’s not say anything we’ll regret. 咱们别说会觉得后悔的话
[18:19] That was no review. That was a hatchet job. 那就不叫评论 那是诽谤
[18:21] It was vicious and it was uncalled for. 根本就是毫无理由的恶意诽谤
[18:24] And it was also accurate. 不过那的确是大实话
[18:27] Rise above. 别受影响
[18:29] You know what, Oona? I rescind my request. 知道吗 乌娜 我撤回我的邀请
[18:32] There is no way I would accept your endorsement of my school now 我现在绝不会接受你对我学校的赞扬
[18:36] if you begged me. 哪怕你求我
[18:37] Fat chance of that. 没可能
[18:40] Just remember, Martha, 你记住 玛莎
[18:42] those who can’t do teach. 演不利者 从教
[18:47] And those who can’t teach 教不利者
[18:49] become theater critics. 评
[18:55] Gram. 奶奶
[18:59] Could’ve been worse. 本可能更糟的
[19:02] It couldn’t have been worse. 糟到极致了
[19:03] My mother exposed her gooey center, 我妈妈敞开心扉
[19:04] and Oona Marconi drove a stake through it. 乌娜·马可尼却扎了把刀子上去
[19:06] Well, tell her, I feel her pain. 帮我转告她 我深表同情
[19:08] Thanks. I will. Anything new on the case? 谢了 我会的 案子有什么进展吗
[19:10] Yeah, unis found the cafe that Odette went to at 11:00 a.m. 警员找到了奥黛特遇害当天上午11点
[19:13] the day that she was killed. 她去过的咖啡馆
[19:14] Scoring drugs off her mystery man? 是去和神秘男子交易毒品吗
[19:16] More like scoring a fat-free latte. 是去喝杯脱脂拿铁
[19:19] She met up with a friend for coffee. 她约了个朋友喝咖啡
[19:22] Suzanne Steiner. 苏珊·斯坦纳
[19:23] A friend? 朋友
[19:25] Leaving the studio on show day was a very big deal. 录制日擅自离开可是件大事
[19:27] What was so important that it couldn’t wait? 有什么重要的事这么刻不容缓
[19:29] According to Suzanne, she just wanted to talk about old times. 苏珊说 她只是想叙叙旧
[19:31] Hey, we got a fax from the lab. 实验室发来份传真
[19:33] That clear vial of liquid that we found at Odette’s apartment? 我们在奥黛特公寓找到的小瓶清澈液体
[19:36] It wasn’t illegal drugs. 不是违禁药品
[19:37] It’s insulin. 是胰岛素
[19:38] Odette was diabetic? 奥黛特有糖尿病吗
[19:39] Not according to her doctor. 她医生说没有
[19:40] He said he hasn’t seen her in over a year. 他说已经一年多没见过她了
[19:42] Well, maybe she developed it recently 也许她是最近患上的
[19:44] or maybe she went to a new doctor. 有或者她换了个医生
[19:45] Then why not just tell Brad Melville the truth, 那为什么不直接告诉布莱德·梅维尔实情呢
[19:47] that it wasn’t speed, it was insulin? 那并不是甲基苯丙胺[一种兴奋剂]只是胰岛素
[19:49] And why bother buying Jasmine half of 5th Avenue to keep it quiet? 何必要贿赂贾思敏呢
[19:55] Well, I think I can help with that. 我想我知道答案
[19:56] C.S.U. report is back on Odette’s place. 奥黛特家的鉴证报告出来了
[19:58] They only found one set of prints 他们只发现了一组指纹
[20:00] and they were not Odette’s. 却不属于奥黛特
[20:02] They belong to a woman named Barbra Landau. 是一个叫芭芭拉·兰戴尔的女人的
[20:04] Who the hell is Barbra Landau? 芭芭拉·兰戴尔又是谁
[20:06] Not someone who would run in Odette’s circles. 是个不该跟奥黛特有交集的人
[20:08] She was raised in foster care 她在寄养家庭长大
[20:10] and was a high school dropout. 高中辍学
[20:11] So she was staying with Odette? 那她是和奥黛特一起住吗
[20:13] We need to talk to her. 我们得和她谈谈
[20:14] That’s gonna be tough. 八成是没戏了
[20:15] Officially, Barbra Landau has been dead for over a year. 据官方记录 芭芭拉·兰戴尔已经去世一年多了
[20:18] Here’s her death certificate. 这是她的死亡证明
[20:20] She died of blunt force trauma 她在一场火车相撞事故中
[20:21] from injuries suffered in a train collision. 被钝器砸中致死
[20:23] That’s right. 是的
[20:24] The same train collision that Odette survived. 正是奥黛特幸存的那次火车事故
[20:28] Or did she? 可她真的幸存了吗
[20:29] You see that picture of Odette? 看到奥黛特的照片了吗
[20:31] Well, this… 这张是…
[20:34] is Barbra. 芭芭拉
[20:37] They’re identical. 一模一样
[20:38] But that’s impossible. 不可能
[20:40] Impossible 不可能吗
[20:41] or the explanation to everything? 这或许是所有问题的答案
[20:43] The dramatic change in Odette after the accident, 事故以后奥黛特发生了巨大的改变
[20:46] the need to hide being a diabetic, 还隐藏自己的糖尿病史
[20:48] because Odette was not a diabetic… 因为奥黛特没有糖尿病
[20:51] Odette Morton didn’t survive that train crash. 奥黛特·莫顿并没在事故中幸存
[20:53] Barbra did. 活下来的是芭芭拉
[20:54] And like a phoenix rising from the ashes, 如凤凰从灰烬中涅槃
[20:56] Barbra Landau walked away from the wreckage of that train 芭芭拉·兰戴尔从火车残骸里爬出来
[20:59] and stole Odette Morton’s life. 继而偷走了奥黛特·莫顿的生活
[21:08] Twin girls are born and put up for adoption. 双胞胎姐妹出生后被领养
[21:11] Odette goes to a wealthy, loving family. 奥黛特被有钱人家收养了
[21:14] Barbra–not so lucky. 芭芭拉就没那么幸运了
[21:16] She gets bounced around from one foster home to the next, 她辗转于寄养家庭之间
[21:18] always knowing deep inside 可内心深处她一直知道
[21:20] that she was meant for something better. 她注定能过上更好的生活
[21:22] Then one day, the two of them meet on a train bound for Miami. 然后有一天 她们在开往迈阿密的火车上相遇
[21:26] The connection is instantaneous. 姐妹之情一触即发
[21:27] In two days, they learn everything there is to know about each other, 在接下来的两天里 她们了解了彼此的一切
[21:30] And Barbra can’t help but think, 芭芭拉忍不住地想
[21:31] If only I had landed in the lap of luxury like Odette, 假如当初我也像奥黛特那样进入富人家
[21:35] I could’ve been anything I wanted to be. 我想干什么都行了
[21:37] Are you suggesting that Barbra purposefully caused the derailment 你是说芭芭拉为了夺走奥黛特的生活
[21:41] to take over Odette’s life? 制造了脱轨事故吗
[21:42] With what, her crazy wiccan powers? 怎么办到的 用巫术吗
[21:46] Wow, that would be an incredible twist, 那就会是个惊人大逆转了
[21:48] But no, no. 不是 当然不是
[21:49] The accident happens. 事故就是事故
[21:50] Odette is killed. 奥黛特遇害
[21:52] Barbra survives. 芭芭拉幸存
[21:53] And in the midst of all the chaos and rubble, 混乱之中
[21:56] she sees her chance. 她看到了机会
[21:59] She switches identification with Odette, 她跟奥黛特换了身份
[22:01] and she changes her destiny. 改变了自己的命运
[22:03] In one move, Barbra builds herself 仅用一步 芭芭拉就为自己
[22:06] a better future, a perfect life. 建立了一个更美好的未来和完美人生
[22:09] Until she was murdered a year later. 直到一年后还是被害了
[22:11] Yeah, well, separated twin stories “失散多年的双胞胎”这种故事
[22:13] never end happily, 从来不会有好结局
[22:14] except “The Parent Trap.” 除了《天生一对》
[22:16] Blood tests are back. 血液报告来了
[22:17] Odette and Barbra 奥黛特和芭芭拉
[22:18] were not biologically related. 并没有血缘关系
[22:20] And Barbra has no living family we could find. 我们也找不到芭芭拉在世的家人
[22:22] If they’re not related, 如果她们不是姐妹
[22:24] how can Barbra look so much like Odette? 怎么可能长得这么像
[22:26] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[22:26] But we do have an address for her former place of employment, 不过我们查到了她之前工作的地方
[22:29] a strip club in midtown. 是个市中心的脱衣舞俱乐部
[22:31] See, we’ve been operating under the theory 我们之前办案的思路是
[22:32] that Odette was murdered because she was Odette. 奥黛特因为她自己惹的事被害
[22:34] But what if she was murdered because she was really Barbra? 但如果她是因为她的真实身份而遇害呢
[22:37] Find out everything you can about Barbra. 查明芭芭拉的底细
[22:39] In the meantime, 与此同时
[22:39] I’m gonna reinterview Odette’s brother Paul. 我要再询问一遍奥黛特的哥哥保罗
[22:42] Is he a person of interest now? 他现在成了嫌犯吗
[22:43] I’m just having trouble believing that Barbra managed 我只是不能相信芭芭拉
[22:46] to fool Odette’s own brother for over a year. 能瞒住奥黛特的哥哥一年多
[22:48] He’s gonna have to convince me that he didn’t know. 他得让我相信他不知情
[22:50] Well, that sounds like something better done 听起来这工作更适合
[22:53] one-on-one, mano a mano. 一对一死磕
[22:54] Meantime, I want to take a ride downtown with the boys, 而我想和他们一起去市中心走一趟
[22:56] – check out that strip club. – Sorry, Castle. -去脱衣舞俱乐部溜溜 -抱歉了 卡塞尔
[22:58] Three’s a crowd. 人已经满了
[23:04] What’s up? Why you freezing out our boy like that? 怎么了 为什么不让卡塞尔去
[23:06] I want to try an experiment. 我想做个实验
[23:07] Having Castle along would mess things up. 和卡塞尔一起去会搞砸的
[23:10] Here. 给你
[23:12] Wear my wedding ring. 戴上我的婚戒
[23:13] What? Get that thing away from me, man. 干啥呢 把那东西给我拿走
[23:15] It’s a mood killer. 这东西很扫兴
[23:16] Just wear it when we’re at the club. 我们在夜总会时你就戴着它吧
[23:17] What for? 为什么
[23:18] See, I been talking to all my married guy friends, 我已经和所有已婚男性朋友交流过了
[23:19] they say that your theory is way off. 他们说你的那套理论是胡扯
[23:21] Wearing a wedding ring 戴着婚戒
[23:23] gets them more attention from women, not less. 可以让男人更受女人关注 而不是相反
[23:25] – So? – So wear the ring. -所以呢 -所以你把它戴上
[23:28] I want to see if women still flirt with you 我想看看女人会不会继续跟你调情
[23:29] and ignore me. 同时无视我
[23:32] So you didn’t want Castle to come because… 那你不希望卡塞尔来的原因是
[23:33] All the women would flirt with him. 所有的女人都会和他调情
[23:36] I want to know if it’s just the ring 我想知道是不是只是婚戒的原因
[23:37] that’s repelling members of the fairer sex. 让女人们都敬而远之
[23:39] It’s not the ring, bro. It’s you. 和婚戒无关 老兄 是你自身原因
[23:42] See, once you’ve been married for a little while 当你结婚了一阵子
[23:43] and you’re feeling a little bored and unsatisfied, 你会感到一丝乏味和不满
[23:46] The ring will get you love from the ladies. 婚戒会让你得到女人们的爱慕
[23:48] They’ll want to take you away from all that 她们想让你脱离苦海
[23:50] so that you can be bored and unsatisfied with them. 好让你娶她们 然后再一起享受乏味和不满
[23:52] Why not now? 那现在为何不是这样
[23:54] Cause now you’re all blissfully happy 因为现在你沉浸在和妻子
[23:56] with your wife and whatnot. 以及新婚的幸福中
[23:57] You have the stink of honeymoon phase all over you. 你全身散发着蜜月期的臭味
[24:01] No woman wants to be around that. 没有哪个女人想接近的
[24:02] How long does it last? 会持续多久呢
[24:04] Well, it’s hard to say. 这说不准
[24:06] But knowing you and Jenny, 但根据对你和珍妮的了解
[24:08] probably forever. 也许是一辈子吧
[24:20] Oh, yeah, Barbie. 芭比这人呐
[24:22] All she wanted was to be a dancer on Broadway. 她成天梦想成为百老汇的舞蹈演员
[24:25] She used to talk about it a lot, huh? 她以前经常把这挂在嘴边吗
[24:27] More than that. 可不止呢
[24:28] She got a makeover, changed her hair, 她去美容了 换了发型
[24:30] and then two years ago, she got her nose done 两年前又给鼻子做了整形
[24:33] even though her nose looked fine before. 其实她鼻子原本就很好
[24:36] Back in the day, did Barbra have trouble with anybody, 当时芭芭拉有没有和任何人有过纠纷
[24:38] say a customer, maybe a boyfriend? 比如顾客或者男友
[24:40] Boyfriend, yeah. Jason. 男友 是有的 杰森
[24:44] Could this be him? 是他吗
[24:45] That’s him. 就是他
[24:46] Jason Bagwell. 杰森·巴格维尔
[24:48] Do you know where we can find Jason? 你知道我们如何能找到杰森吗
[24:49] He lived over in Alphabet City. 他住在字母城[纽约曼哈顿一街区]
[24:52] He was always running some scam, 他总是耍阴谋诡计
[24:54] borrowing money from Barbra for some new business venture 从芭芭拉那儿借钱用于新的投资
[24:57] and never paying her back. 而且从不还钱
[24:59] But she loved him. 但是她爱他
[25:01] Crazy love, you know? 疯狂的爱 懂吗
[25:02] Oh, yeah. I do. 我懂的
[25:04] Well, you’ve been very helpful, Shantell. 你帮了不少忙 香檀
[25:06] Thank you for your time. 多谢你能抽出时间
[25:08] If you wanted, you could come back later. 如果你愿意 可以等会儿再来
[25:10] My show starts at 8:00. 我的表演八点开始
[25:11] I could probably– 我可能会…
[25:12] He’s gotta get home to the little woman, Shantell, 他老婆喊他回家吃饭呢 香檀
[25:14] but we do thank you for your time and your cooperation. 但我们真心感谢你的时间和合作
[25:18] All right. 好的
[25:22] What’s wrong with you, man? 你发什么神经 老兄
[25:23] Why you gotta throw salt in my game like that? 你为什么要坏了我的好事
[25:25] You can’t pick up on honeys 你现在不能勾搭女人
[25:26] while wearing the eternal symbol 你会玷污手上戴的婚戒
[25:27] of my love and commitment to Jenny. 它可是象征着我对珍妮永恒的爱与承诺
[25:30] – Did I just say that out loud? – Mm-hmm. -我是不是大声说出来了 -是的
[25:32] No wonder women won’t flirt with me. 怪不得女人们不和我调情
[25:34] I’m a lost cause, 因为她们清楚自己不可能勾引到
[25:35] a man in love with his wife. 一个深爱着自己妻子的男人
[25:38] Enjoy it, my friend. 知足吧 老兄
[25:39] A lot of men would switch places with you. 很多男人都羡慕你呢
[25:42] Not me. Mnh-mnh. Other men. 当然我除外 别的男人
[25:44] Guys. Unhappy single guys. 那些寂寞单身男
[25:46] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just give me my ring back, 是啊 把婚戒还我
[25:48] and you can go get Shantell’s phone number. 然后你可以去问香檀的手机号
[25:49] …You’re next up. 下一个轮到你了
[25:53] What the… ow. 搞毛
[25:56] What? 怎么了
[25:58] It’s stuck. 卡住了
[26:01] The guys are out picking up Barbra’s ex-boyfriend. 伙计们正在找芭芭拉的前男友
[26:04] I thought I’d use the time to follow up 我正好利用这段时间来跟进
[26:05] on what they learned at the club. 他们在夜总会得到的情报
[26:07] Starting with the fact that Barbra Landau 首先芭芭拉·兰戴尔
[26:10] did get plastic surgery. 确实做了整容手术
[26:11] Here is her old D.M.V. Photo. 这是她在车管局登记的旧照片
[26:13] – She’s a pretty girl. – Exactly. -她很漂亮 -是的
[26:15] Plastic surgery didn’t make her look more beautiful. 整容没有让她变得更漂亮
[26:17] It just made her look more like Odette Morton. 只是让她变得更像奥黛特·莫顿
[26:21] You remember her accountant Samuel Lynchberg told you 还记得她的会计塞缪尔·林奇伯格告诉你的话吗
[26:23] that Odette paid for her friend’s nose job? 奥黛特为她朋友的鼻部整形买单
[26:25] And you think Barbra is that friend? 你难道认为芭芭拉就是那个朋友
[26:27] You think they knew each other? 你认为她们互相认识
[26:28] I know it. 我确定
[26:29] Lynchberg’s assistant confirmed it. 林奇伯格的助手证实了这点
[26:30] Odette paid for Barbra’s surgery plus expenses. 奥黛特为芭芭拉的整容和开销买单
[26:33] And I’m guessing you have a theory as to why. 我猜你一定对其中的原因有套理论
[26:35] You know Odette loved to party. 你是清楚奥黛特喜欢派对的
[26:37] Speaking from personal experience, 从我个人经历来看
[26:39] I can tell you that all that constant carousing 那种持续的狂欢作乐
[26:41] does not come without consequences, 是不会没有恶果的
[26:44] Like arrests, community service hours, 比如拘捕 罚义务社区服务之类的
[26:46] waking up in a strange hotel room 或在某个陌生旅馆房间醒来
[26:48] with some girl’s panties on your head. That’s… 头上还套着女孩的内裤 那…
[26:51] Forget that part. 当我没说过
[26:53] Here is Odette doing her community service hours 这就是奥黛特在社区服务时拍的照片
[26:56] for her second D.U.I. in 2010. 是惩罚她在2010年第二次酒后驾车
[26:58] Here’s Odette at a bridal shower with friends. 这是奥黛特和朋友参加一个新娘婚前派对的照片
[27:02] So? 那又如何
[27:02] So according to the time stamps, 根据时间标识
[27:04] these photos were taken on the same day 这两张照片是同一天拍下的
[27:05] within 20 minutes of each other. 相隔20分钟不到
[27:07] So it was really Barbra at the soup kitchen. 就是说在救济厨房的其实是芭芭拉
[27:10] Odette would do the crime, 奥黛特犯了罪
[27:11] but she didn’t want to do the time. 却不想去做社区义务劳动
[27:13] So she created a faux-dette to do her dirty work for her. 所以她让假冒的自己去帮她做苦活
[27:16] A job that I bet paid very well. 估计给了不少报酬
[27:19] Maybe a wild night on the town 也许在城镇的某个疯狂的夜晚
[27:20] Brings Odette to the strip club, 奥黛特来到了脱衣舞夜总会
[27:22] where she sees Barbra– 在那儿她见到了芭芭拉
[27:24] all of Barbra– 见到了芭芭拉的”一切”
[27:25] and she realizes, 而她意识到
[27:26] with a little work, 只要花点心思
[27:27] Barbra could be the perfect double for her, 芭芭拉能成为她完美的分身
[27:30] doing all the unpleasant jobs 去做那些
[27:32] that Odette simply couldn’t be bothered to do– 奥黛特懒的去做的差事
[27:34] community service hours, drug tests– 社区服务 药检
[27:36] And with a little training and some surgical tweaks, 再稍加训练和一点整容手术
[27:38] Barbra could do even more, 芭芭拉还能做更多
[27:39] like meetings with Odette’s business manager 比如和奥黛特的经理人开会
[27:41] or boring luncheons with her aunt Margaret. 或是玛格丽特姨妈的无聊午宴
[27:43] Nobody in Odette’s inner circle could’ve known about the ruse, 奥黛特的小圈子里没有人知道这诡计
[27:46] so that when the train crashed, 所以当火车失事时
[27:47] Barbra saw her chance to go from understudy to leading lady, 芭芭拉看到了从配角成为主角的机会
[27:50] – and she took it. – Okay, so that explains the transition, -她抓住了这机会 -这能解释她的转变
[27:52] but we still don’t know who killed her. 但我们还是不知道谁杀了她
[27:53] Maybe we do. 也许我们知道
[27:55] It would have to be someone that knew 肯定是某个看到电视后
[27:57] Odette was actually Barbra when he saw her on tv, 发现其实奥黛特就是芭芭拉的人
[28:00] someone who was looking 某个想要从
[28:01] to cash in on her new life… 她的新生活中捞好处的人
[28:03] Someone like Barbra’s boyfriend Jason. 就像芭芭拉的男朋友杰森
[28:07] I’m telling you, this is crazy. I didn’t kill anybody. 我是说真的 这太疯狂了 我没有杀人
[28:11] Here’s what I think happened– 我认为事情的经过是这样的
[28:13] you realized that Barbra didn’t die 你意识到芭芭拉没有
[28:15] in that train accident. 在火车意外中死去
[28:16] She was alive. 她还活着
[28:17] And living as Odette Morton, which meant she was very rich. 而且变成了奥黛特·莫顿 这意味着她很富有
[28:20] You knew her secret, and you wanted to be rich, too. 你知道她的秘密 而你也想变富
[28:22] But Barbra wasn’t the kind of girl 但是芭芭拉不是那种
[28:23] to claw her way into the good life 好不容易攀上枝头
[28:24] and then be taken advantage of by the likes of you. 然后被你这种人占便宜的女孩
[28:27] She rejected you, and so you shot her. 她拒绝了你 所以你开枪杀了她
[28:29] See, this–this is why I didn’t come forward. 看到没 这就是我什么都没说的原因
[28:31] I knew you’d suspect me. 我知道你们会怀疑我
[28:33] We suspect people with motive, Jason. 我们怀疑有动机的人 杰森
[28:36] You’ve got it wrong. 你们搞错了
[28:37] Barbra came to me. 是芭芭拉来找的我
[28:39] Two weeks ago, she showed up on my doorstep 两个礼拜前 她出现在我门前
[28:42] and told me the whole story. 把整个故事告诉了我
[28:43] Barbra had everything she could want– 芭芭拉拥有所有她想要的一切
[28:45] a perfect life. 一个完美的生活
[28:46] Why would she risk it all by getting in touch with you? 她为什么会冒险联系你呢
[28:51] Because she missed me. 因为她想我了
[28:55] And Odette’s life wasn’t as perfect 而且奥黛特的生活并不像芭芭拉
[28:58] as Barbra thought. 想的那么完美
[29:00] Barbra was lonely, 芭芭拉很孤独
[29:01] and she wanted to get back together. 她想跟我重归于好
[29:03] She told me she had found out some stuff about Odette, 她告诉我她发现了一些关于奥黛特的事情
[29:05] um, secrets from her past. 她过去的什么秘密
[29:07] – What kind of secrets? – I don’t know. -什么秘密 -我不知道
[29:09] But she said, if anyone found out, 但是她说 如果有人发现了
[29:11] it would all be over for her. 一切都会被毁了
[29:14] You think this secret got her killed? 你觉得她是因为这个秘密被杀的吗
[29:16] She said she could use it to her advantage. 她说她可以利用这个秘密
[29:20] She just needed more information. 她只是还需要一些信息
[29:22] Information was– was leverage, 能够作为筹码
[29:23] it would protect her, 那信息可以保护她
[29:25] but she had to move fast. 但是她必须要快点行动
[29:28] And she didn’t move fast enough. 但她还是不够快
[29:31] Barbra had been dancing since she was a little kid, 芭芭拉从小一直跳舞跳到大
[29:33] and all she ever wanted was to be a star on Broadway. 她的梦想就是成为百老汇的明星
[29:39] And she was so close. 她就要成功了
[29:40] So it wasn’t something from her own past 所以不是她自己的过去
[29:42] that got Barbra killed. 使得芭芭拉被杀的
[29:44] It was something from Odette’s. 而是奥黛特的
[29:51] Okay, so a week before her death, 在她被害一周前
[29:53] Barbra, as Odette, is acting odd, 芭芭拉假扮的奥黛特 举止古怪
[29:56] she’s missing rehearsals– 她错过彩排
[29:57] She seeks out her ex, 她找到前男友
[29:59] tells him that Odette’s perfect life isn’t so perfect 告诉他奥黛特的完美生活并不完美
[30:01] and that there’s something in Odette’s past 而且奥黛特过去的某件事情
[30:03] – that’s a problem. – Right. -是个麻烦 -是的
[30:04] So she needs information. So where does she go? 她需要信息 她去哪了呢
[30:07] Suzanne Steiner. 苏珊·斯坦纳
[30:08] Remember, Barbra met her for coffee the day she died? 还记得吗 被害那天芭芭拉和她一起喝咖啡
[30:10] She wanted to talk to Suzanne about old times. 她想和苏珊聊聊旧时光
[30:12] I’m not sure what help I can be. 我不知道我能帮什么忙
[30:15] Odette seemed fine the day that I saw her. 那天奥黛特看上去挺正常的
[30:18] Mm-hmm. 是吗
[30:19] Oh, I keep forgetting that she wasn’t Odette. 我一直忘记她不是奥黛特
[30:21] Oh, the resemblance was remarkable. 她们实在是太像了
[30:23] You said that she wanted to reminisce. 你说她想要叙旧
[30:25] How close were the two of you? 你们两个有多亲近
[30:27] Well, my dad was the butler in her grandfather’s home 我父亲在她祖父家做了
[30:29] for 20 years, so… 二十年的管家 所以
[30:30] we practically grew up together. 我们两个可以说是一起长大的
[30:32] And what did she want to talk about? 那她想要谈些什么
[30:33] Well, she asked about her grandfather. 她问起了她祖父
[30:35] Well, Odette’s grandfather. 奥黛特的祖父
[30:37] She talked about how close they had been. 她说起他们以前有多亲近
[30:41] And then she asked about the day that he died. 然后还问起他去世的那天
[30:43] – He died in his sleep, didn’t he? – Yeah. -他是在睡梦中过世的 是不是 -是的
[30:45] Yeah, he was 98. 是的 他那时已经98岁了
[30:47] It was odd that she asked, 很奇怪她会问我
[30:49] because I wasn’t there, 因为那时候我不在那里
[30:51] But she was– 但她在的
[30:53] Odette was– along with my father, 奥黛特在 还有我父亲
[30:55] and when I reminded her of that, 在我提醒了她之后
[30:57] she asked about my dad. 她问起了我父亲
[31:00] She said she wanted to… catch up with him. 她说她想和他 叙叙旧
[31:03] Do you know if the two of them ever spoke? 你知道他们两个联系过了吗
[31:05] Well, I gave her his number, 我把他的号码给了她
[31:06] but I-I’m not sure what happened. 但我不知道发生了什么
[31:12] Mnh-mnh. It’s not coming off. 不行 还是拿不下来
[31:15] It’s like it soldered itself onto my hand. 像是焊在我手上了一样
[31:16] Maybe it’s possessed, you know, 说不定是被邪灵附体了
[31:18] like some kind of cursed object from a Stephen King story. 就像是斯蒂芬·金小说里被诅咒的邪器
[31:20] How can I tell my wife that I’m not wearing my wedding ring 我该怎么跟我老婆说 我没戴结婚戒指
[31:22] because I lent it to Esposito as an experiment 是因为我把戒指借给埃斯波西托
[31:24] to see if strippers would flirt with me? 来看脱衣舞女会不会和我调情
[31:27] Maybe she’ll see the humor in it. 也许她会觉得挺好笑的
[31:30] – Not a chance. – You’re a dead man. -绝对不可能 -你死定了
[31:32] So Charles Carson, 好了 查尔斯·卡森
[31:33] former butler to Odette’s late grandfather. 奥黛特死去祖父的前管家
[31:36] No record, but get this– 没有犯罪记录 但是听好了
[31:38] his name rang a bell, so I looked up 他的名字有点耳熟 我就查了
[31:40] the guest list from Wednesday’s taping, 星期三节目录制的宾客名单
[31:42] and he’s on it. 他在上面
[31:44] Odette called in a last-minute ticket request for Mr Carson. 奥黛特在最后时刻加了一张卡森先生的票
[31:47] So he was at the show. 这么说他在节目现场
[31:48] Yes, security has him going through at 2:15, 是的 保安说他是在2点15进场的
[31:50] but after that, no one remembers seeing him. 但在那之后就没有人记得见过他了
[31:53] Okay, so Suzanne said that faux-dette 苏珊说冒牌货
[31:56] wanted to talk about the day her grandfather died. 想谈论她祖父去世的那天
[31:58] What if this was the secret that Barbra was on to? 如果这就是芭芭拉发现的秘密呢
[32:01] What if Graham Morton didn’t die of natural causes 如果格兰姆·莫顿不是自然死亡
[32:03] and she felt somehow Charles Carson here 而她认为这个查尔斯·卡森
[32:04] had something to do with it? 与此事有关呢
[32:06] We need to see Graham Morton’s autopsy report. 我们得去看看格兰姆·莫顿的验尸报告
[32:09] Based on my reading of the coroner’s report, 根据我对验尸报告的研究
[32:11] I can see why Graham Morton’s death was ruled natural causes. 我能看出为什么格兰姆·莫顿会被判为自然死亡
[32:14] However — 然而
[32:15] Ooh. There’s a however. 转折来了
[32:16] A very big however. Tell ’em. 非常大的转折 说吧
[32:19] There were some anomalies I found suspicious. 有些异常之处让我觉得可疑
[32:21] Evidence of petechiae in both eyes, 莫顿先生的双眼都出现了淤点
[32:23] fresh bruising on the right side of Mr. Morton’s nose, 他的鼻梁右侧还有近期造成的淤青
[32:25] which could have happened if, say, 而这一切可能是 比如说
[32:27] someone was holding a pillow over his face. 有人用枕头捂住他的脸造成的
[32:30] All in all, I think there’s ample evidence 总之言之 有充分的证据表明
[32:32] that Mr. Morton was murdered. 莫顿先生是被谋杀的
[32:36] Ample. 充分的证据
[32:37] Murdered. 是谋杀
[32:39] I am just so proud. 我太为你骄傲了
[32:40] – Dad, work. Boundaries. – Right. -老爸 注意公私分明 -好吧
[32:43] One more thing. When I requested the file be sent over, 还有件事 我要求对方把档案发来时
[32:45] the clerk told me 职员告诉我
[32:46] that I was the second person this week to ask for it. 我是本周第二个要求看这个的人
[32:49] Odette Morton was there on Tuesday. 奥黛特·莫顿周二也去过那里
[32:51] So Barbra realized Odette’s grandfather was murdered 这么说芭芭拉发现奥黛特的祖父是被谋杀的
[32:55] and must have thought Carson the butler 她肯定也想到管家卡森
[32:56] had something to do with it. 跟这件事脱不了干系
[32:57] And then when Carson figured out 而当卡森发现
[32:58] that Barbra knew too much, 芭芭拉知道得太多了
[32:59] he killed her. 就把她给杀了
[33:00] We’re gonna bring him in first thing in the morning. 咱们明天一早就得把他叫来问话
[33:01] And arrest him for a double murder. 还要以双重谋杀罪逮捕他
[33:09] Good morning. 早上好
[33:10] Speak for yourself. 我可一点都不好
[33:12] Oh, Richard. I really messed up. 理查德 我这次真是搞砸了
[33:15] I just let my ego get the better of me, 我就是为了逞一时只气
[33:18] now Oona Marconi is never gonna endorse my school. 这下乌娜·马可尼绝不会赞扬我的学校了
[33:21] She’ll probably write something negative just out of spite. 她也行还会为泄恨写些负面报道
[33:24] Well, there is a chance you can still turn this around. 你还是有机会扭转乾坤的
[33:26] But are you willing to apologize to someone 但问题是你愿意向一个
[33:29] who doesn’t really deserve it? 如此过分的人道歉吗
[33:30] Darling, I don’t think a simple apology 亲爱的 我觉得这现在根本就不是
[33:32] is gonna get me out of this. 道个歉就能解决的问题了
[33:33] Then in the wise words of Don Vito Corleone… 那我就只好引用唐·维托·柯里昂的一句名言了
[33:37] you need to make her an offer 你得给她提出一个
[33:39] she can’t refuse. 她无法拒绝的提议
[33:42] And if there’s anything — 如果我能
[33:43] if there’s anything I can do to help, 如果我能帮上忙的话
[33:45] – you let me know. – I will. -告诉我一声 -我会的
[33:47] I will. 我会的
[33:52] Mr. Carson, you worked for Graham Morton for over 25 years. 卡森先生 你为格兰姆·莫顿工作了二十五余年
[33:56] I understand that you were very close with his grandkids. 据我了解 你跟他的孙子和孙女关系很好
[33:59] Well, as — as close as one could be 我们关系的确很亲近
[34:02] while still maintaining 但我们仍是
[34:03] the employer-servant relationship. 雇主与雇员的关系
[34:05] So when the victim called you and invited you 所以当死者打电话邀请你
[34:07] to the “Night of Dance” taping on Wednesday, 去参加周三晚上的《热舞之夜》的录制
[34:10] – you said yes. – I was delighted. -你欣然同意了 -我乐意至极
[34:13] She asked me to meet her afterwards 她让我在录制结束后跟她聚聚
[34:15] and said that she had a question for me, 她说她有个问题要问我
[34:16] but of course, as you know, they canceled the show, 但正如你们所知的 录制取消了
[34:18] and I didn’t find out until the next day what had happened. 而我直到第二天才知道究竟发生了什么
[34:23] I had no idea 我完全不知道
[34:26] that that girl wasn’t Odette 那个女孩根本就不是奥黛特
[34:28] and no idea why she wanted to talk to me. 我也不知道她要找我谈些什么
[34:30] She wanted to talk to you about the day that Graham Morton died. 她想找你谈格兰姆·莫顿去世那天的事
[34:35] Why would she care about that? 她为什么会对这个感兴趣
[34:37] It seems she had some evidence 她似乎找到了一些证据表明
[34:38] that Mr. Morton didn’t die of natural causes. 莫顿先生不是自然死亡的
[34:42] I don’t understand. Are you saying that he was murdered? 你把我搞糊涂了 你是说他是被谋杀的吗
[34:45] You were at the house that day, weren’t you? 莫顿先生去世当天你也在他家 对吧
[34:48] Oh, good lord. You don’t think that I had — 上帝啊 你不会认为我
[34:50] You were the person closest to him. 你是和他关系最近的人
[34:52] You had ample opportunity. 你有充足的机会
[34:53] We’ve seen the will. 我们看过遗嘱了
[34:55] He left you a generous bequest. 他给你留下了很大一笔遗产
[34:58] I would never have hurt Mr. Morton. 我是绝对不会伤害莫顿先生的
[35:04] But that woman — 但是那个女人
[35:06] the woman who pretended to be Odette — 那个假扮成奥黛特的女人
[35:08] she might be right about his death. 她可能猜中了他的死因
[35:09] In fact, it’s possible 其实 有可能
[35:11] that she believed that I knew something. 她真认为我对此知情
[35:13] Tell me, 告诉我
[35:15] how did Mr. Morton die? 莫顿先生是怎么死的
[35:18] Was he smothered? 他是被人闷死的吗
[35:21] Why would you ask that? 你为什么这么问
[35:22] The month he died, there was tension in the household. 他去世的那个月 家里的气氛一直很紧张
[35:25] Odette was seeing someone 莫顿先生不喜欢
[35:27] of whom Mr. Morton did not approve. 奥黛特当时的男朋友
[35:29] Do you know who? 你知道是谁吗
[35:30] No, but he ordered her to break it off, 不知道 但是他命令她跟那个人分手
[35:32] and of course, that day Odette was crying, 当然了 那天奥黛特哭得稀里哗啦
[35:35] she spent most of the morning in her room. 几乎整个早上都躲在房间里哭
[35:37] At about 1:00, Mr. Morton said that he wanted to take a nap, 一点左右时 莫顿先生说他想睡一会儿
[35:40] so I cleared the bed of all the pillows. 于是我把床上的枕头都拿走了
[35:43] He preferred a-a flat surface. 他喜欢平躺着睡
[35:45] Now a few moments later, 过了一会儿以后
[35:46] there was a commotion down in the kitchen. 楼下厨房出了点乱子
[35:48] Odette had put a sandwich in the toaster oven too long, 奥黛特把三明治放在烤箱里烤太久了
[35:51] and it had caused a small fire. 结果发生了小火灾
[35:53] We put it out, 我们把火扑灭了
[35:54] and then I went back upstairs to check on Mr. Morton, 然后我去楼上查看莫顿先生
[35:57] and he was dead. 他已经死了
[35:59] And that’s when I noticed it. 那时我就注意到了
[36:02] Noticed what? 注意到了什么
[36:03] A pillow on the bed. 床上有个枕头
[36:06] And I was sure that I had taken them all off. 而我很确定我之前把所有的枕头都拿走了
[36:09] So I told Odette about it, 所以我跟奥黛特说了
[36:10] but she said my mind was playing tricks on me, 但是她说肯定是我记错了
[36:13] so I let it go. 我就没再追究
[36:15] Mr. Carson, when you were in the kitchen, 卡森先生 你在厨房的时候
[36:16] was there ever a moment that Odette was out of your sight? 奥黛特是否曾离开过你的视线
[36:20] No. 没有
[36:22] I-I knew she was innocent. 我知道她是无辜的
[36:24] She wasn’t innocent. 她不是无辜的
[36:25] She was the distraction. 她是为了引开你
[36:27] Odette got you down to the kitchen 奥黛特把你引到厨房
[36:28] while her accomplice went and murdered her grandfather. 而她的同伙则借机谋杀了她的祖父
[36:30] And then when Barbra Landau figured out the truth, 而当芭芭拉·兰戴尔搞清了事实真相后
[36:33] the accomplice murdered her, too. 那个同伙把她也杀掉了
[36:42] Thank you for coming in, Mr. Lynchberg. 感谢你能来 林奇伯格先生
[36:45] Mr. Lynchberg, 林奇伯格先生
[36:46] being the Morton family financial advisor, 作为莫顿家族的财务顾问
[36:49] that must give you pretty good insight 你肯定对他们一家人的
[36:50] into their — their personal lives, right? 私生活了如指掌吧
[36:53] Well, looking at what people spend their money on, 知道一个人都把钱花在什么地方
[36:55] you get to know folks pretty well. 的确会让你对这个人有所了解
[36:57] And how well did you know Odette? 那你有多了解奥黛特呢
[37:00] As well as any of my clients. 就跟我对其他客户的了解一样
[37:02] But given the lectures that I gave her about her lifestyle, 但毕竟我之前多次为她的生活方式说她
[37:05] maybe more so. 或许更了解她吧
[37:06] We understand, about the time her grandfather died, 据我们所知 在奥黛特的祖父去世的那段时间
[37:09] Odette was dating someone, 她正在跟某个人交往
[37:10] someone her grandfather didn’t approve of. 但她祖父不同意他们在一起
[37:13] Mm. Well, that’s not surprising. 这并不奇怪
[37:14] The two of them rarely saw eye to eye. 他们经常意见相左
[37:16] This boyfriend — do you remember who he was? 你记得奥黛特的男朋友是谁吗
[37:20] No. Why? 不记得 为什么问这个
[37:21] Well, because we think that he conspired 因为我们认为他伙同
[37:22] with Odette to kill her grandfather 奥黛特杀死了她的祖父
[37:24] and then he killed Barbra 而他后来又杀死了芭芭拉
[37:25] when she was on the verge of figuring it all out. 因为她马上就要搞清楚事情的真相了
[37:27] You’re sure you don’t remember? 你确定你不记得了吗
[37:29] Mnh-mnh. 确定
[37:29] Well, we just spoke with Odette’s brother, 我们跟奥黛特的哥哥通过电话
[37:31] and he remembers. 他记得
[37:33] In fact, he remembers it being you. 事实上 他记得她的男友是你
[37:35] He said that the two of you wanted to get married, 他说你们两个想要结婚
[37:37] but Odette’s grandfather threatened to cut her off. 但是奥黛特的祖父威胁说要剥夺她的继承权
[37:40] Now a girl like Odette, 奥黛特这样的女孩
[37:42] she could never be happy living off 靠着你那可怜的六位数工资
[37:44] a meager 6-figure salary like yours. 她可不会快活
[37:48] She needed to inherit. 她得继承遗产
[37:50] But that old man refused to die. 但那老头子一直不死
[37:51] So she convinced you 于是她就说服你
[37:52] to go upstairs and smother him to death with a pillow 利用她在厨房搞出的乱子
[37:55] while she created a distraction in the kitchen. 上楼用枕头将他闷死
[37:58] Problem solved. 问题解决了
[37:59] Except once she had her money, 只不过她一拿到钱
[38:01] she left you, went back to her partying lifestyle. 她离开了你 继续她派对动物的生活
[38:03] She used you, but there wasn’t anything you could do about it. 她利用了你 但是你却束手无策
[38:06] At least not without admitting to the murder. 至少在否认谋杀的前提下没有法子
[38:09] You can’t prove that. 你们无法证明
[38:10] His death wasn’t even ruled a homicide. 他的死被判定是自然死亡
[38:11] No, but Barbra Landau’s was. 是的 但芭芭拉·兰戴尔是被谋杀的
[38:16] Uniforms found this 9 millimeter 警员在你办公室后的垃圾桶里
[38:18] in the dumpster behind your offices. 找到了这把9毫米口径手枪
[38:20] Ballistics match. 弹道检测相匹配
[38:21] This is the same gun that was used to kill Barbra Landau. 杀死芭芭拉·兰戴尔的就是这把枪
[38:24] And it’s got… 而且上面
[38:26] your fingerprints all over it. 全是你的指纹
[38:37] Last month, when her credit card bills were so high, 上个月 她的信用卡账单多得吓人
[38:40] I thought she was slipping back into her old ways. 我以为她又开始吸毒了
[38:43] I said to her, 我对她说
[38:44] “We didn’t risk everything to get this money 我们做了那些事 得到这笔钱
[38:46] so you could let it ruin your life.” 不是为了让你毁掉自己
[38:50] And she looked at me, and… 她看着我
[38:52] I could tell, 我看得出
[38:53] she had no idea what I was talking about. 她根本就不知道我在说什么
[38:56] In that moment, 就在那时
[38:56] I knew that she wasn’t my Odette. 我知道她不是我的奥黛特
[38:59] And that’s how she got on to you. 也是在那时她知道了你的秘密
[39:01] So this Barbra told me that if I kept her secret, 这个芭芭拉跟我说如果我替她保密
[39:04] she would keep mine. 她也会守口如瓶
[39:05] She thought we were even. 她以为这样我们就扯平了
[39:06] She thought that she could just take the place of Odette. 她以为她可以就这样变身为奥黛特
[39:11] I mean, wh-what– what was I supposed to do, 要我怎么做
[39:13] just let some dirty stripper live in her house 让这个脱衣舞女住在她家
[39:15] and wear her clothes and–and blackmail me? 穿她的衣服 勒索我吗
[39:17] Odette deserved better. 她不配过奥黛特的生活
[39:36] What’s going on? 怎么了
[39:37] I was just thinking 我就是在想
[39:38] how we rely on dreams to keep us going in life 我们靠着梦想维持自己的生活
[39:41] and how sad it is 而当梦想
[39:41] when they become the things that tear us down. 毁掉我们的生活时 这有多可悲
[39:43] Yeah, well, that might be the case for Barbra Landau, 芭芭拉·兰戴尔的经历那是特例
[39:45] but not for everyone with dreams that didn’t come true. 但并不是每个梦想没实现的人都这样啊
[39:50] I mean, take Lanie for instance. 拿蕾妮来说吧
[39:52] She wanted to be a dancer. She became a doctor. 她想成为一个舞者 结果成了医生
[39:55] That’s not so bad, is it? 一点都不可悲啊
[39:57] Hmm. What about you? 你呢
[40:00] I mean, I know you became a cop 我知道你是因为
[40:01] because your mother was murdered, 你母亲被谋杀才当警察的
[40:01] but there had to be something before that. 但之前你肯定有别的梦想
[40:04] What did little Kate Beckett want to be when she grew up? 小时候的凯特·贝克特长大想做什么
[40:07] At Stanford, I was pre-law. 在斯坦福大学时 我念法律预科
[40:09] So your dream was to argue a case before the supreme court. 那么说你的梦想是在最高法院打官司
[40:13] Mm-hmm. Yep, I was on my way 是的 我当时正在努力
[40:14] to becoming the first female chief justice. 成为第一位女性首席法官
[40:19] Not bad. 不赖
[40:26] Ah, it won’t– yeah, you know what? 拿不下来 你知道吗
[40:29] I’m late for my stripper date, man. 我跟脱衣舞女约会要迟到了
[40:31] Whoa. No, no, no. No, no, no, no. 不行 不行
[40:32] I cannot go home again without ring on my finger tonight. 我今晚不能不戴戒指回家啊
[40:35] Our couch has a loose spring. My back– 我家沙发有个弹簧坏了 我的背…
[40:36] Did you try soap? 你试肥皂了吗
[40:37] – Yeah. – Yeah, that was, like, the first thing we did. -试了 -那是我们在先试的
[40:39] – Cooking spray? – I didn’t think about cooking spray. -烹饪油呢 -我没想过用烹饪油
[40:40] Where am I gonna find cooking spray? 上哪找烹饪油去
[40:41] Here. 用这个
[40:48] It’s like silk. 像丝绸一样
[40:50] That might work. 可能会起作用
[40:53] Oh, yeah. I think it’s coming. Yeah? 我觉得能拿下来了
[41:02] At least it’s off my finger. 至少从我手指上拿下来了
[41:07] Oona, thank you so much for stopping by. 乌娜 你能来真是太感谢了
[41:10] Thank you, Martha. 谢谢 玛莎
[41:11] And I’ll be sure to find a few inches of column space 我一定会专栏上找些地方
[41:14] to mention your little school. 提及你的学校的
[41:15] Oh, good. Thank you. I really appreciate that, dear. 太好了 谢谢你 你能帮忙真是太好了
[41:18] Oh, Richard, good. 理查德 很好
[41:19] You’re just in time to say good-bye to Oona. 你刚好来得及跟乌娜道别
[41:21] Oh. How nice to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[41:22] It’s lovely to see you as well. 我也很高兴见到你
[41:24] And I, uh, look forward to hearing from you. 我期待接到你的电话
[41:27] Hearing from– 我的电话
[41:28] Well, I know you’re in a hurry, dear, and, uh, 我知道你很忙 亲爱的
[41:30] I’ll call you. We will have lunch. 我再打给你 我们一起吃午饭
[41:32] Yes. Bye-bye. 好的 拜
[41:36] All’s well that ends well. 很圆满
[41:38] Mother, why would Oona Marconi be looking forward 妈 为什么乌娜·马可尼会期待
[41:40] to hearing from me? 我的电话
[41:41] Well, you did say, if there was any way that you could help– 是你说的如果需要你的帮忙
[41:44] That you should let me know. 你应该先跟我打招呼
[41:45] Exactly what did you promise her without asking me first? 你先斩后奏到底答应她什么了
[41:49] That you would read her novel… 你会读读她的小说
[41:51] Oh, mother. 妈
[41:52] And critique it and give it to your publisher. 评价一下 然后交给你的出版商
[41:55] It is the inspiring story 小说讲得是
[41:56] of a young woman’s journey from department store clerk 一位年轻的女士从百货商店店员
[41:59] to world-renowned broadway star. 变成百老汇明星的感人故事
[42:02] Chick lit? Mother this is really not my– 小妞文学啊 老妈这真不是我的…
[42:04] Oh, and, darling, 亲爱的
[42:05] When you give her your thoughts, do be kind, 在你评价她的小说时 措辞友善一点
[42:07] because it’s always been her dream to be a novelist. 成为小说家是她的梦想
[42:14] Be kind. 友善
[42:16] For you, mother, 为了你 老妈
[42:19] I can be kind. 我可以友善
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme