Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Hands in the air. Thomas Gage, you’re under arrest. 把手举起来 托马斯·盖奇 你被铺了
[00:05] Everything that you have on me, it’s all going away. 你们掌握的有关我的证据都会消失无踪
[00:07] I’m very interested in knowing how he got out of 我也很想知道他是怎么在你们眼皮子底下
[00:09] that holding cell on your watch. 从牢房溜出去的
[00:11] Castle… 卡塞尔
[00:14] Rick Castle at a loss for words. 里克·卡塞尔也有词穷的时候
[00:17] Sophia Turner. 索菲亚·特纳
[00:18] Hello, Rick. 你好 里克
[00:19] You’re Clara Strike from the Derrick Storm books? 你是德瑞克·斯道姆系列小说里的克莱拉·斯瑞克
[00:21] Welcome to the CIA. 欢迎来到中情局
[00:22] Gage was our most effective asset. 盖奇曾是我们的王牌特工
[00:24] He went rogue. 他变节了
[00:25] Pandora is the code name for gage’s mission. “潘朵拉”是盖奇任务的代号
[00:28] Who is he? 他是谁
[00:28] Dr. Nelson Blakely. 尼尔森·布莱克利博士
[00:29] There he is. 他来了
[00:30] He was a legend at the agency. 他曾是中情局的传奇
[00:32] His approach was to find a small event 他的方法是找到能引起
[00:35] that could trigger a large event. 大冲突的小事件
[00:36] Blakely is the one who planned pandora. 布莱克利是策划潘朵拉的人
[00:37] This is beyond a worst-case scenario. 那将远超出最坏的设想
[00:39] Dr. Blakely, what’s going on? 布莱克利博士 到底是怎么回事
[00:41] I found a linchpin 我发现了一个关键
[00:43] that will bring about the end of our country as we know it. 将会给我们的国家带来毁灭
[00:46] – Dr. Blakely – they’re here. -布莱克利博士 -他们来了
[00:49] Wait! Wait! 等等 等一下
[00:56] – Beckett! – Castle! -贝克特 -卡塞尔
[01:03] This door won’t open. 这边门打不开了
[01:07] Yeah, mine won’t either. 我这边也是
[01:08] I think the crash bent the frame. 门框被撞变形了
[01:10] We need something to break the glass. 我们得找点东西把玻璃打碎
[01:11] My gun. 我的枪
[01:14] Castle, I can’t… 卡塞尔 我
[01:16] I can’t find it. 我找不到
[01:18] I-I think it got knocked out when we got hit. 可能是我们撞车的时候被撞飞了
[01:20] Help me look for it. 帮我找找
[01:28] I’m stuck. 我被卡住了
[01:30] What do you mean, you’re stuck? 什么叫你被卡住了
[01:31] I mean, my belt is jammed. 我的安全带打不开了
[01:34] And the seat won’t move. 座位也动不了
[01:38] Okay, what about a knife? Do you have a knife? 刀子呢 你有刀吗
[01:40] Yeah. 有
[01:41] In the trunk. 在后车厢里
[01:53] Okay, look, we’re running out of time. 听着 我们没时间了
[01:54] I need you to see if you can find that gun, 你得看看能不能找到枪
[01:56] and we’ll just shoot the belt off. 然后我们把安全打断
[01:59] I can’t feel it. 我摸不到
[02:00] – Castle. – Okay, hang on. Hang on. -卡塞尔 -等等 等等
[02:05] Okay. Just stay here. 待着别动
[02:30] I found it. 我找到了
[03:00] Castle? 卡塞尔
[03:09] Castle! 卡塞尔
[04:28] I guess the good thing about having your daughter at crime scenes is, 我想有女儿在犯罪现场的好处
[04:31] she can bring you dry clothes. 就是她能给你带干衣服
[04:35] Thanks. 谢了
[04:36] And, um… 还有
[04:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[04:40] You’d have done the same for me. 你也会为我这么做的
[04:41] Yeah. 是啊
[04:42] Probably. 可能吧
[04:46] I’m just glad you found my gun. 我只是庆幸你找到了我的枪
[04:49] That whole, uh, sinking car thing– 车掉水里这种桥段
[04:50] much cooler in movies than it is in real life. 看电影比亲身体验爽多了
[04:52] And for the record, I prefer watching spy thrillers to being in them. 我也想说 我还是更喜欢间谍片而不是参与其中
[04:55] So… 好吧
[04:57] Tell me… 老实交代
[04:58] How can your victim look like Nelson Blakely 为什么死者长得那么像
[05:00] when he supposedly died ten years ago? 本应死了十年的尼尔森·布莱克利
[05:03] Yeah, I… 是啊 我
[05:04] Yeah, weird, isn’t it? 是啊 很奇怪不是吗
[05:05] Yeah. Weird. 是 奇了怪了
[05:07] Fake deaths, car in the water– 假死 汽车落水
[05:09] Don’t you think now is a good time 你们就不觉得现在
[05:11] to tell us what the hell is going on? 应该告诉我们到底怎么回事吗
[05:12] Uh… I’m sorry, Javi. 不好意思 哈维尔
[05:15] It’s classified. 机密行动
[05:18] I was special forces. 我在特种部队待过
[05:19] I used to eat classified for breakfast. 机密行动以前是我的家常便饭
[05:21] And yet writer boy can know? 这个作家小子为什么就能知道
[05:23] Okay. I’ll be over there with harbor patrol 好吧 我去那边跟海港巡逻队一起
[05:25] trying to figure out how to get your unit out of the drink. 看怎么把你的车从水里捞出来
[05:31] I’m glad you’re okay. 很高兴你们没事
[05:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:36] Writer boy? 作家小子
[05:39] – So you think our shooter was Gage? – Yeah. -你觉得凶手是盖奇 -对
[05:41] I think he’s getting rid of anyone 我觉得他在除掉每一个
[05:42] that could expose his rogue operations. 会暴露他变节行动的人
[05:44] Well, he’s doing a pretty good job. 他干的真是不错啊
[05:45] We still have no idea what Pandora is. 我们到现在都不知道潘朵拉是什么
[05:47] Well, we know that Blakely was afraid. 我们知道布莱克利害怕了
[05:48] And we know that he was working on something 我们也知道他在进行一些
[05:50] that was big enough to threaten the future of this country. 足以威胁国家未来的研究
[05:52] We just don’t know what the hell he was working on. 我们只是不知道他在研究什么
[05:55] There’s gotta be a clue somewhere in his life. 他的生活中一定有些线索
[05:57] Maybe there’s something on the body that will tell us. 或许他尸体能泄露点玄机
[05:58] No. We checked. There was nothing in his pockets. 不 我们检查过了 他兜里什么都没有
[06:01] But the way they were turned out makes me think 不过从衣兜被翻出来的样子可以猜测
[06:03] someone went through and emptied them. 有人翻找过并把里面的东西拿走了
[06:04] Gage. 盖奇
[06:06] Ryan, get some teams to search the building. 莱恩 找人搜查一下建筑物
[06:07] – What are we looking for? – I don’t know. -我们要找什么 -我也不知道
[06:09] But he brought us here for a reason. 但是他带我们过来总是有原因的
[06:10] Lanie, see what you can find on him– 蕾妮 你能不能从他身上发现点什么
[06:12] Dental, scars, prints, tattoos, 牙齿 伤疤 指纹 纹身
[06:14] anything that might tell us– 任何能告诉我们
[06:25] – He’s dead. – Yeah. -他死了 -是啊
[06:27] Look, I can explain. 听着 我能解释
[06:28] Get in the car. 上车
[06:39] What the hell did you think you were doing? 你们在做什么
[06:41] What you wanted, finding Blakely. 你想让我们做的 找布莱克利
[06:42] You cracked his code and you didn’t even think to notify me? 你破解了他的密码就不想着来告诉我一声吗
[06:45] Look, in Castle’s defense, 我得为卡塞尔说句话
[06:46] it was a long shot, 这事希望渺茫
[06:47] and he didn’t want to waste your time if he was wrong. 他不想自己判断错误而浪费了你的时间
[06:49] And we were bringing the guy in… 何况当时我们正要带他过来
[06:50] When he was killed, in your custody. 却被人杀了 还是在你的监护下
[06:52] What were you doing at the docks? 你们在码头做什么
[06:54] – He asked us to take him there. – Why? -他让我们带他去的 -为什么
[06:56] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[06:57] Well, did you learn anything? 你们问出任何事来了吗
[06:59] Yes. 问出来了
[07:00] He was hired to analyze the United States for vulnerabilities. 他受雇分析美国的弱点
[07:03] He said he found a weakness in our economy– 他说他发现了经济方面的一个漏洞
[07:06] an unexpected linchpin–that, 一个令人意想不到的关键
[07:07] if someone went after it, would start the dominos falling. 如果有人攻击此处 多米诺骨牌就会接连倒下
[07:11] Falling toward what? 会引发什么后果
[07:12] The end of our country as we know it. 给国家带来毁灭
[07:17] So what’s our next move? 那我们下一步做什么
[07:18] There is no next move. 没有下一步了
[07:20] Not for you two. 至少你们俩没有
[07:22] It was a mistake bringing you into the loop. 让你们参与此事就是个错误
[07:23] You know, I really thought– 我本来以为
[07:25] I really thought you had changed. 我以为你有改变
[07:27] But you know what? 结果呢
[07:28] You are the same reckless, 你还跟以前一样
[07:30] immature, self-centered jackass that you always were, 是个鲁莽 幼稚 自我为中心的混蛋
[07:33] and you’ve put this investigation at risk. 你将整个调查置于危险之中
[07:35] – Look, I’m sorry- – You’re sorry? -对不起 -对不起
[07:37] We are on the verge of the next 9/11 or worse. 我们面临的是下一个911 或许更糟
[07:39] This isn’t one of your damn books, Rick. 这不是你写的书 里克
[07:41] This is real life, and when things go bad, 这是真实生活 如果出了问题
[07:43] you can’t just rewrite the ending like you did with us. 你不能像对我们的事那样改写个结局了事
[07:49] Get them both out of here. 把他们带出去
[07:58] So…You slept with her. 这么说 你跟她睡过了
[08:00] Yeah, yeah. Yeah, I slept with her. 是是 我跟她睡了
[08:04] Have there been others? 还有别人吗
[08:06] – Women? – Muses. -女人吗 -你的缪斯
[08:07] No. Why? 没了 怎么
[08:11] I just wanted to see how big the club was. That’s all. 我就想看看缪斯俱乐部到底有多少人
[08:13] Hey, guys. What do you got? 同志们 有进展吗
[08:14] First off, there is no club. 首先 根本就没有这么个俱乐部
[08:17] And second, we’re off the case if you recall. 其次 我们不跟这个案子了 记得吗
[08:19] We’re off their case. I still have a murder to solve. 是不跟他们查了 我自己还有个凶杀案
[08:23] Where your chief suspect 可你的主要嫌疑犯恰好
[08:24] is smack-dab in the middle of a CIA operation. 是中情局行动中牵涉到的人
[08:26] I don’t care what he’s in the middle of. 我才不管他牵涉到哪里
[08:28] Thomas Gage killed three people. 托马斯·盖奇杀了三个人
[08:30] One of them was in my custody. 其中一人当时还是由我监护
[08:32] He locked us in a trunk 他把我们关在车后备箱里
[08:33] and then he sent my cruiser to the bottom of the Hudson. 他还把我的警车撞进了哈德逊河里
[08:35] Gage is a trained covert operative. 盖奇是个训练有素的秘密特工
[08:38] There’s no way you can catch him. 你不可能抓到他的
[08:39] Yes, I can, if I figure out where he was going. 我可以 只要想出来他下面会去哪
[08:42] We find out what Blakely was working on, 我们查明布莱克利在研究什么
[08:44] we find the linchpin. 从而找到那个关键点
[08:45] We find the linchpin, we find Gage. 找到关键点 就能找到盖奇
[08:55] Anything on the warehouse? 在仓库找到什么了吗
[08:56] Yeah, right after you guys left, the feds showed up 有啊 你们俩走了之后 联调局的人来了
[08:58] and shut us down. 中止了我们的调查
[08:59] But we did find something on your vic Nelson Blakely. 不过我们查到了死者尼尔森·布莱克利的一些信息
[09:02] His prints came back as a Scott McGregor from long island city. 他的指纹和长岛的斯科特·麦克格雷格相吻合
[09:05] Problem is, McGregor seems to only exist on paper. 问题是 这个麦克格雷格貌似只存在于文件上
[09:07] We can’t find any trace of him in the real world. 我们在现实世界里查不到他的踪迹
[09:09] Did you guys send units to the listed address? 你们派人去列出的地址盘查了吗
[09:11] Yeah, and the family living there had never heard of him, 去了 住在那的人说从没听说过他
[09:13] and no one recognized his photo. 也没人认得他的照片
[09:15] Well, someone must have known him. 肯定有人认识他
[09:16] Someone did. 是有人认识
[09:18] He plays chess. That’s not a solo sport. 他玩象棋 象棋没法一个人玩
[09:20] I thought you were off the case. 你不是不跟这案子了吗
[09:23] Well, you heard what Sophia said. 你听到索菲亚怎么说我的了
[09:24] I’m a reckless, immature, self-centered jackass. 一个鲁莽 幼稚 自我为中心的混蛋
[09:28] If you’re stubborn enough to keep going, 如果你固执到一定要继续查的地步
[09:30] I’m stupid enough to go with you. 那我就笨到跟着你继续的地步
[09:33] All right. You guys canvass all of the chess parks in the city. 好吧 你们去排查一下城里所有的象棋公园
[09:35] Let’s see if we can dig up some of his opponents. 看看能不能找到跟他对过弈的人
[09:39] Beckett. 贝克特
[09:42] What? 什么
[09:43] What do you mean, the body never arrived? 什么叫”尸体就没来”
[09:45] They intercepted it at transport. 他们中途把尸体拦截了
[09:47] Apparently, they had a court order. 他们申请到了法院指令
[09:49] That’s impossible. 不可能
[09:50] How could they get a court order that fast? 怎么可能这么快就申请到法院指令
[09:51] I don’t know. Maybe you should ask your girlfriend. 我怎么知道 要不你去问问你女朋友
[09:54] Girlfriend? 女朋友
[09:54] Yes, okay. We slept together. 行了吧 我们确实一起睡了
[09:57] It was a long time ago. What’s the big deal? 但那是很久以前了 有什么大不了的
[09:59] There is no big deal. Sleep with whoever you want. 没什么 爱跟谁睡跟谁睡
[10:01] The more the merrier. 多多益善
[10:05] I have those, uh, toxicology reports you wanted. 我把毒物检测报告拿来了
[10:08] Oh, yes. Just set ’em there, sweetie. 好 放那儿吧 亲爱的
[10:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:14] So enjoying your new internship? 你喜欢你的新实习吧
[10:16] Well, I’m learning a lot. 我了解到了很多新东西
[10:18] Too much I think. 了解得太多了
[10:19] And I thought the dead bodies were going to be the grossest part. 我还以为最恶心的部分会是死尸呢
[10:22] Funny. Good night. 真幽默 晚安
[10:23] So who was Beckett talking about? 那么贝克特说的是谁
[10:25] None of your business. Now go to bed. 跟你无关 快去睡觉
[10:27] The woman at the docks, who is she? 在码头出现的那个女的是谁
[10:29] Nobody. 不是谁
[10:30] Now go to bed. 快去睡觉
[10:31] I saw the way you looked at her. 我看到你看她的眼神了
[10:32] She’s not nobody. 她绝不是一般人
[10:33] Well, it doesn’t matter who she is 她是谁都无所谓
[10:35] because I am never going to see her again. 反正我们不会再见面了
[10:38] Now go to bed. 现在快去睡觉吧
[10:42] You know, if you’re going to keep secrets from me, 要知道 你要是这么对我遮遮掩掩的
[10:44] I might start keeping secrets from you, too. 我或许也会开始对你有所隐瞒
[10:46] At your age, I’m thinking, that might be a good idea. 你这年纪 瞒着爸爸点事也挺好的
[10:55] Sophia. 索菲亚
[10:56] Hello, Rick. 晚上好 里克
[11:08] How–what are you–how did– how did you get in here? 你怎么 做什么 你怎么进来的
[11:10] I’m CIA. 我是中情局特工
[11:14] So they’re turning them into graphic novels now? 你的小说现在还改编成漫画了
[11:16] Yeah. Um… 是的
[11:18] The first one did well, so they’re gonna do another. 第一本反响不错 他们还要改编一部
[11:20] So what do you think, she look like me? 你觉得怎么样 她看上去像我吗
[11:23] Uh… What are you doing here? 你到底来做什么
[11:29] You’re going after Gage, aren’t you? 你们还在追查盖奇不是吗
[11:33] No. We’re off the case, remember? 没有 我们不能跟这个案子了 记得吗
[11:34] Mm. You used to be a better liar. 还是过去的你更善于说谎
[11:38] I know you’ve been looking into Blakely’s aliases. 我知道你们在查布莱克利的化名
[11:41] It’s okay, Rick. I don’t mind. 没关系 里克 我不介意
[11:44] In fact, I want you on this case. 事实上 我希望你继续追查这个案子
[11:46] – But… -I know what I said, -但 -我知道我说过什么
[11:48] but I also know what’s at stake. 但我也知道事关重大
[11:50] Bringing you and Beckett on board 之前让你和贝克特加入调查
[11:51] was not a popular decision, 并不是一个很受欢迎的决定
[11:52] and after what happened with Blakely, I had to make a stand. 而且由于布莱克利的死 我得表明立场
[11:56] But I know what kind of asset you can be. 但是我知道你的能力
[12:00] I know you’ll just keep digging no matter what I say. 我知道不管我说什么你都会继续追查下去
[12:04] It’s your nature. 这是你的天性
[12:05] You need to know how the story ends. 你总得知道故事会有怎样的结局
[12:09] Like with her. 就像她的故事一样
[12:13] Does she know about this? 她知道这些吗
[12:14] Well, that’s… 那是…
[12:20] You always did like playing with dynamite. 你总是喜欢玩危险游戏
[12:23] Just be careful it doesn’t blow up in your face. 只是小心别玩火自焚
[12:25] She’s different. 她与众不同
[12:26] Is she? 是吗
[12:28] Or do you just think she is? 还是只是你一厢情愿
[12:37] I heard you hit the same dead end with Blakely as we did. 听说你们和我们一样查布莱克利进了死胡同
[12:41] I thought you might be able to try this. 我想你们或许可以试一下这条线索
[12:46] It’s what Blakely was looking for at the pier. 这就是布莱克利去码头要找的东西
[12:47] We found it in a go bag with plane tickets, cash, 我们是在一个放着机票 现金和假身份证的
[12:50] and some fake I.D.S. 冲锋包里找到的
[12:52] Account numbers? 银行账号
[12:52] All from domestic banks. 全都是国内银行的
[12:54] And since Blakely was a U.S. Citizen– 鉴于布莱克利是美国公民
[12:55] You’re prohibited from looking into them. 你们没有权力继续调查他
[12:56] But you guys aren’t. 但是你们有
[12:58] And those accounts may contain clues as to who hired him. 这些帐号可能指向他的雇主的身份
[13:02] And assuming you still want to know how the story ends… 我想你仍然好奇故事的结局吧
[13:12] Just keep me in the loop this time. 只是这一次务必及时向我通报消息
[13:13] And, Rick… 还有 里克
[13:16] Try not to get killed. 尽量保住自己的性命
[13:20] I’m still quite fond of you. 我还是挺喜欢你的
[13:37] Where are the boys? 小伙子们都去哪儿了
[13:39] They’re canvassing chess parks, 他们在象棋公园做排查
[13:41] looking for anyone that knew Blakely. 看看有没有人认识布莱克利
[13:42] And why aren’t you with them? 你为什么没有跟他们一起去
[13:44] Because my car is at the bottom of the Hudson, 因为我的车正躺在哈德逊河河底
[13:47] and Gates won’t issue me another one 而且除非我上交事故报告
[13:48] until I write up an incident report, 盖茨就不肯给我配辆新车
[13:49] which I can’t do because this case is classified. 可是这案子是机密所以我又不能写报告
[13:54] What? 你笑什么
[13:55] Nothing. 没什么
[13:56] It’s just, that’s a perfect example of a linchpin. 只是 真是一个关键理论的绝佳例证
[13:59] This case might go unsolved all because 这个案子可能永远不能侦破就因为
[14:01] you don’t have access to a car. 你拿不到一辆车
[14:04] Don’t make me shoot you. 不要逼我开枪打你
[14:06] Well, if you shoot me, 如果你真开枪打我
[14:08] who’s gonna help you follow this lead? 谁来帮你追查这条线索
[14:12] Blakely’s bank account information. 布莱克利的银行账户信息
[14:14] It’s what he was going for on the pier. 这就是他去码头要找的东西
[14:15] If we can track his money– 如果我们能追踪他的资产
[14:16] Where did you get that? 你从哪里得到这个的
[14:19] Sophia. 索菲亚
[14:20] She came to my place last night. 她昨晚去了我家
[14:22] – Not like that. – No, of course. -不是你想得那样 -当然不是
[14:24] So then what happened to “Reckless, immature, 她不是说你是”鲁莽 幼稚
[14:25] self-centered jackass”? 自我为中心的混蛋”吗
[14:26] She was posturing for her colleagues. 她只是在同事面前表一下姿态
[14:29] Beckett, it’s a lead. 贝克特 这是一条线索
[14:32] She wants us on the case. 她希望我们继续追查此案
[14:38] What do you think this is about, huh? 你觉得到底发生了什么事
[14:39] It smells like an intelligence op. 感觉像是情报部门的活动
[14:41] CIA, NSA, DHS? 中情局 国安局还是国土安全部
[14:43] Same letters, different alphabet. 就那几个字母排列组合
[14:45] I had some buddies from the service volunteer for intelligence ops. 我以前部队里有些兄弟自愿参加情报部门行动
[14:48] Yeah, how’d they like it? 他们喜欢这份工作吗
[14:49] They all died. 他们都牺牲了
[14:52] Hey, guys. Do you recognize this man? 你们认识这个人吗
[14:56] Matter of fact, I do. 我还真认识他
[15:00] Uh, he comes to the park two or three times a week. 他大概每周会来这公园两三次
[15:03] Looks for games. 找人一起下棋
[15:04] What do you know about him? 你还知道些什么
[15:05] He’s a crazy chess player. 他是一个疯狂的棋手
[15:07] Makes some weird moves, 经常棋出怪招
[15:09] like sacrificing his queen 比如牺牲皇后
[15:11] just to see what happens. 只想看看会发生什么
[15:14] He always wins, though. 但是他总是会赢
[15:15] Do you know his name? 你知道他的名字吗
[15:16] Scott or something like that. 叫斯科特什么的
[15:17] But I-if you want to know about this guy, 但是如果你们想多了解一下这个人
[15:19] you should talk to Jani. 你们应该去找雅尼聊聊
[15:21] Jani? Who’s Jani? 雅尼是谁
[15:22] Another player. 另一个棋手
[15:24] Him and your guy… 他跟你们要找的这个人
[15:26] been spending a lot of time together lately. 最近经常聚在一起
[15:30] So Blakely had over $2 million in six accounts, 布莱克利的六个账户总计有两百万
[15:33] and none of them under his real name. 但都是用假名开户
[15:34] Deposits were made by nonprofits, aid groups, 往里面存款的都是非营利性组织 援助协会
[15:37] environmental organizations. 还有环保组织
[15:38] So if those were his secret consulting accounts, 如果这些真是他的秘密咨询业务账户
[15:42] it’s possible that one of those payments 那么这些交易中极可能有一笔
[15:43] was for operation Pandora. 是支付潘朵拉计划的
[15:45] Exactly. These two. 没错 这两笔
[15:46] Deposits of half a million dollars each. 每笔存入五十万
[15:48] This one was from three months ago, 这一笔是三个月前
[15:50] and this one was from a week ago. 这一笔是一个星期前
[15:52] His start and finish payments. 是他开始和结束的报酬
[15:53] Mm-hmm. Both from offshore accounts. 对 均来自海外账户
[15:55] But they’re closed. It’s a dead end. 但现在账户已关闭 是条死胡同
[15:59] We may have a lead on Blakely. 我们可能找到条有关布莱克利的线索
[16:02] Guy in the park said he’s been spending time with this man– 公园里的人说他最近总和这人在一起
[16:04] Janacek Spivey. 雅那切克·斯佰威
[16:05] 2-time national chess champion, 两届全国国际象棋冠军
[16:07] now an economics professor at the school of international affairs. 现在担任国际事务学校的经济学教授
[16:10] An economics professor? 一个经济学教授
[16:11] You think it’s related? 你觉得与这事有关
[16:13] Well, I don’t know if this helps, 我不知道这资料是否有用
[16:14] but the guy is also an advisor to the I.M.F., 但他还是国际货币基金组织
[16:16] the U.N. Economics Council, 联合国经济委员会以及
[16:18] and the congressional finance committee. 国会财政委员会的顾问
[16:21] Yeah, that’s him. 对 就是他
[16:23] But he said his name was McGregor, not Blakely. 但他说自己叫麦克格雷格 不是布莱克利
[16:26] What do you know about him? 你对他了解多少
[16:27] Um, he was a hell of a chess player. 他是个非常厉害的棋手
[16:30] Uh, it seemed like he knew every move I was gonna make 在我落子之前 他似乎总能洞察
[16:32] before I made it. 我要走的每一步
[16:33] No, I mean… 不 我是说…
[16:35] Personally. 关于他个人
[16:38] He never really talked about his personal life. 其实他从没聊过他个人的事
[16:42] Witnesses said you spent a lot of time talking. What about? 有目击者称你们常聊天 谈了什么
[16:45] Economic theory. 经济学理论
[16:46] When he found out what I did, 在知道我的职业之后
[16:48] he had a million questions. 他就问了我一大堆问题
[16:49] What kind of questions? 什么样的问题
[16:51] About world economic forces, 有关世界的经济力量
[16:53] historic socioeconomic models. 历史上的社会经济模型
[16:56] There were times it seemed like he knew more than I did. 有时觉得他比我知道得还多
[16:58] He was quite the hobbyist. 他是个热忱的发烧友
[17:00] Oh, he was more than just a hobbyist. 他可不只是个发烧友
[17:03] Did he focus on anything in specific? 他有特别关注过什么东西吗
[17:05] Uh, not that I remember. 我没什么印象
[17:07] Though he was very concerned with the U.S.economy. 但他对美国经济非常关心
[17:09] And he never mentioned any family or friends? 他从没提过家人或朋友吗
[17:12] – No. – Anywhere he might have shopped? -没有 -他去哪里买东西
[17:14] Anything that might indicate where he lived? 有任何能看出他住哪的线索吗
[17:16] No. B- but I think he lived in Union Square. 没有 但我觉得他住在联合广场
[17:19] And what makes you say that? 为什么这么说
[17:20] After one of our walks, 有次我们散步结束
[17:22] uh, I discovered I’d left my chess set in the park. 我发现把棋盘忘在公园了
[17:25] And on my way back, I saw him head into a building there. 往回走时 我看见他走向那里的一栋楼
[17:29] Do you think you can identify that building for us? 你能替我们指出是哪幢楼吗
[17:31] I think so. 我想可以
[17:34] I gotta borrow your car. 我得借下你的车
[17:38] Uh, yeah, this is his place right here. 对 他就住这里
[17:42] But he said his name was Finley, not Blakely or McGregor. 但他叫芬利 不是布莱克利或是麦克格雷格
[17:46] Thanks. 谢了
[17:51] What are we looking for? 我们要找什么
[17:52] Papers, computers, phone records, bills– 报纸 电脑 电话记录 账单
[17:55] anything that’ll help us figure out what he was up to. 任何能帮我们想明白他在做什么的线索
[18:00] Beckett. 贝克特
[18:02] Think I found it. 我觉得我找到了
[18:17] What the hell? 搞什么啊
[18:36] “Tax riots.” 税务骚乱
[18:37] “European economic collapse.” 欧洲经济衰竭
[18:39] “Iran invades Iraq!” 伊朗侵略伊拉克
[18:40] “Syria moves on Israel.” 叙利亚攻击以色列
[18:43] “U.S. commits troops to Taiwan.” 美国遣军驻台湾
[18:45] “U.S. commits troops to Middle East.” 美国遣军驻中东
[18:47] “Russia moves on Eastern Europe.” 俄罗斯攻击东欧
[18:52] What kind of an outcome was this linchpin supposed to create? 这个关键要制造出怎样的后果啊
[18:57] The end of our country as we know it. 终结我们的国家
[19:00] 2017年8月 美国投降 预计两千七百万伤亡
[19:00] A third world war. 第三次世界大战
[19:11] This can’t be real. 不可能是真的
[19:12] No one can predict all of this. 没人能预言这些
[19:15] Maybe not, 或许不会
[19:16] but a bunch of people smarter than us think he can 但有些比我们聪明的人相信他能做到
[19:18] and would kill to cover it up. 也会为了掩盖这一切而杀人
[19:24] I found an alarming vulnerability… 我发现了一个令人担忧的弱点
[19:27] Over here. 看这边
[19:28] A linchpin that was tied to the economy 一个与经济相关的关键
[19:31] that would cause crisis and devastation 能造成我们前所未见的
[19:34] beyond anything we’d ever seen. 危机和破坏
[19:36] The dominos would just never stop falling. 多米诺骨牌会永不停歇地倒下去
[19:39] Who is she? 她是谁
[19:41] I don’t know, but this is it. 我不知道 但就是她了
[19:44] She’s the linchpin. 她就是那个关键
[19:46] The first domino to fall that… leads to war. 是第一块倒下的多米诺 将引发战争
[19:51] I gave them the blueprint 我把会给美国
[19:53] that will bring out the end of our country as we know it. 带来毁灭的蓝图交给了他们
[19:53] “关键”杀手 已出现
[19:56] I have to call them. They have to know. 我得给他们打电话 他们得知道这个
[19:59] Put the phone down. 挂掉电话
[20:01] – Gage? – Put the phone down now. -盖奇 -快挂电话
[20:04] Now run. 快跑
[20:05] – What? – Run! -什么 -跑
[20:23] I thought you were the bad guy. 我以为你是坏人
[20:25] If I were the bad guy, you’d be dead by now. 如果我是坏人 你们现在早死了
[20:27] This way. 这边走
[20:28] No, my car is out front. 不 我的车就在外面
[20:29] They’re watching your car. You go that way, and you’ll die. 他们盯着你的车呢 你出去就必死无疑
[20:31] Who’s out there? Who are they? 外面的人是谁
[20:33] You can have answers or you can live. 知道答案和活着出去二选一
[20:35] Your choice. 你来选吧
[20:47] Stay down! 趴下
[20:48] We need to call our CIA contact. 我们得联系中情局的联络人
[20:50] We need to tell them what’s going on. 我们得告诉他们发生了什么
[20:50] No calls. 不许打电话
[21:07] Where are we? 我们在哪里
[21:08] Someplace safe, but we don’t have much time, all right? 安全的地方 但我们没多少时间了
[21:10] I’ve been on the grid, I’ve heard the chatter. 我潜逃之前也听到了风声
[21:11] Whatever this is, it’s going down tomorrow. 不管到底是什么事 都将于明天发生
[21:13] Now you got to Blakely’s before me. Who’s the target? 你们比我先到布莱克利家 目标是谁
[21:16] Why did you kill Blakely and McGrath? 你为什么杀了布莱克利和麦格拉
[21:18] I didn’t. 我没杀他们
[21:24] Come on. You really want me to take that gun away from you again? 你还想让我再夺你一次抢吗
[21:26] – We don’t have the time. – Make time. -我们没时间了 -挤点时间
[21:36] Look, as an asset, 做为一个特工
[21:37] you have to develop certain survival skills, all right? 你必须训练出一些生存技能
[21:40] Chief of which is the ability 最首要的能力
[21:41] to know something’s wrong without knowing why. 就是发觉情况不对劲 即使原因不明
[21:44] It’s always something small– 通常是些小事情
[21:45] A static pop on your safe house phone, 安全屋的电话有稳定的杂音
[21:47] a slight delay in authorization using your credit cards, 刷卡时略微的延迟
[21:51] or the almost imperceptible pauses 或是在和联络员谈话时
[21:53] in conversations with your handler. 几乎察觉不到的停顿
[21:55] Something’s wrong, 就知道情况不妙
[21:56] and if you don’t figure out what, 如果你不查明是什么事
[21:58] you’re not gonna survive the week. 你就活不过这周
[22:00] Now someone is trying to send this world 现在 有人在一步步地把世界
[22:02] spiraling towards war, 引向战争
[22:03] and they want me to take the fall, 他们想让我做替罪羊
[22:04] but neither of those things are gonna happen. 但这两件事他们都休想得逞
[22:07] Now I need you to tell me what the name of the target is. 你得把目标的姓名告诉我
[22:11] Look, let me call my CIA contact. 让我先给我中情局的联系人打电话
[22:13] – She can help us. – No. -她可以帮我们 -不行
[22:15] Everything indicates that Pandora’s being funded 一切迹象表明潘朵拉是由
[22:18] by military industrial concerns linked with Eastern Europe. 与东欧有关联的军工部门资助的
[22:22] They can’t pull off this operation, 他们无法完成这样的行动
[22:24] all right, not without help from the inside. 必须有内应帮忙才有可能
[22:27] Detective, don’t you get it? 探长 你还不懂吗
[22:30] My own people are setting me up. 我的自己人在陷害我
[22:33] And they’re not gonna stop until I’m dead, 除非我死了 不然他们不会罢手
[22:35] because I’m the diversion. 我是他们的调虎离山之计
[22:37] Okay, if everyone’s trying to stop me, then no one– 如果每个人都在阻止我 却没人…
[22:39] Then no one’s trying to stop Pandora. 没人去阻止潘朵拉
[22:41] No one but me. 除了我
[22:44] Now I’m gonna ask you one last time, 我最后问你一次
[22:48] who’s the target? 目标是谁
[23:03] Hello, Thomas. 你好啊 托马斯
[23:14] It’s the oldest intelligence con job in the book– 这是最老的情报机关骗局了
[23:17] Create a crisis so you can ride in just in time to save the day. 制造危机让你们身处险境 他好来化险为夷
[23:20] Gage was playing you. 盖奇在耍你们
[23:21] He wanted you to think that he was the good guy. 他想让你们觉得他是好人
[23:23] He needed your trust. 他需要你们信任他
[23:24] Yeah, but then why did he ask us who the linchpin was? 但是他为什么问我们”关键”是谁
[23:26] Shouldn’t he have known? 他不是应该已经知道了吗
[23:27] He was protecting his op. 他在保护他的行动
[23:29] He was ascertaining how much we knew before he killed you. 想要查明我们知情程度 然后再杀你们
[23:31] Well, if you’re right and the attack on us was staged, 如果你说的对 而袭击只是一出戏
[23:33] then he can’t be working alone. 那他不可能是单独行动
[23:35] Gage must have a partner. 盖奇肯定有一个同伙
[23:36] Which means it’s not over. 就是说这事还没完
[23:37] Fire crews were unable to contain the blaze in Blakely’s apartment. 消防人员没控制住布莱克利公寓的火势
[23:40] All of his research is gone. 他的研究都没了
[23:42] I want you to run this through every facial rec database we have. 在所有面部识别数据库里搜索这个
[23:45] I want to know who she is 我要知道她是谁
[23:46] and I want to know how the hell a 10-year-old girl 还有一个十岁的女孩
[23:48] could be the first domino in the march toward war. 怎么会是引发战争的第一块多米诺骨牌
[23:50] Where’s Gage? 盖奇在哪里
[23:51] In the tank. 在禁闭室
[23:59] You know that guy you threw out the window– Gary Harper? 那个被你扔出窗外的人加里·哈勃
[24:03] He was a friend. 他是我朋友
[24:05] Then you shouldn’t have sent him for me. 那你就不该派他来找我
[24:10] You know, we’ve met before. 我们以前见过
[24:13] In Berlin, 在柏林
[24:14] the Mannheim business. 曼海姆那件事
[24:16] You were there at the drop-off with the Spaniard. 交货的时候你也跟西班牙人在一起
[24:18] You were good. 你很棒
[24:22] So who are you working for now? 你现在在为谁卖命
[24:29] Who’s the girl? 那个小女孩是谁
[24:31] Who’s the linchpin? “关键”是谁
[24:33] Who put me in the cold? 谁让我坐了冷板凳
[24:35] Who set me up? 谁陷害了我
[24:37] So you think there’s someone inside the CIA– 那么你认为中情局内有内应
[24:40] a mole, a traitor? 有个内鬼 叛徒
[24:41] Is that what you think? 你是这么想得吗
[24:44] You know, I think you could be right. 我想你或许是对的
[24:47] And I think it’s you. 那个人就是你
[24:48] You’re making a mistake. 你在犯下错误
[24:49] No, you and your partner are making a mistake. 不 你和你的同伙在犯错
[24:52] I don’t have a partner. 我没有同伙
[24:54] The guy out there, the one that killed McGrath and Blakely 那个杀了麦格拉和布莱克利的人
[24:57] and drove your friends into the water, 那个把你的朋友撞进河里
[24:59] the one carrying out operation Pandora, 正在执行潘朵拉的那个人
[25:00] he’s not with me. 他和我不是一伙人
[25:03] I saw him at the docks, the way he moved. 我在港口看到他了 看他的身手
[25:06] He’s with you. 他是你们的人
[25:08] He’s CIA. 他是中情局特工
[25:27] Are you sure he’s lying? 你确定他在说谎吗
[25:28] He’s not expressing any of the physiological traits. 他没有显露出任何撒谎的身体特征
[25:30] He’s trained to lie without betraying himself. 他接受过说谎训练 不会露出马脚
[25:32] He wants to divide us, make us suspicious of each other. 他想挑拨我们之间的关系 让我们互相怀疑
[25:35] Trust me. There’s no mole but him. 相信我 叛徒绝对是他
[25:37] What if you’re wrong? What if he’s telling the truth? 万一你判断错了 他说得是事实呢
[25:39] That is immaterial. 这无关紧要
[25:40] Right now, there is someone else out there, 现在 外面还有人
[25:41] who is preparing to go through with Pandora, 正在准备实行潘朵拉
[25:43] and that girl is the key. 那个小女孩是关键
[25:45] We need to find her. 我们要找到她
[25:52] Still negative on all databases. 所有的数据库都查不到
[25:54] She’s a foreign national. She might not be in any of ours. 她是外籍人士 可能不在我们的数据库里
[25:56] What about her school uniform? 她的校服呢
[25:57] Can you identify her through that? 可以通过那个找到她吗
[25:58] We tried. There’s not enough of the crest visible to identify it. 试过了 露出的校徽太少 无法辨认
[26:01] Do you really buy this, that killing a little girl 你们真的相信吗 谋杀一个小女孩
[26:03] could lead to the collapse of the United States? 会导致美国的瓦解
[26:05] I mean, it just seems crazy. 太荒谬了
[26:07] Yeah, well, so did Blakely’s first linchpin. 布莱克利的第一个关键理论也很荒谬
[26:09] They asked him to develop a nonnuclear military strategy 他们要求他制定一个非核军事战略
[26:12] that would bring down the Soviet Union. 能够瓦解苏联
[26:14] Turns out, all we had to do was outspend them. 结果发现 我们只需开支超过他们即可
[26:18] Need to take another run at Gage. 得再审讯一下盖奇
[26:20] Looks like he’s all we’ve got. 看来他是我们目前唯一线索了
[26:35] Put us on lockdown. 封锁这里
[26:36] No one leaves or enters the facility. 禁止任何人进出
[26:42] Contact burns. He was shot point-blank. 接触烧伤 他是被近距离射杀的
[26:44] How is it that nobody heard the shot? 怎么会没有人听到枪声
[26:46] The room is soundproof. 这间房子是隔声的
[26:48] The real question is… 关键问题在于
[26:51] how come nobody saw? 怎么会没人看到
[26:52] Someone hacked the video stream. 有人黑了视频流
[26:54] How is that possible? You’re the CIA. 怎么可能 你们可是中情局
[26:56] You have the most secure computers in the world. 你们的电脑是全世界最安全的
[26:58] It’s possible because Gage was right. 盖奇有可能没说谎
[26:59] There’s a mole in the CIA, 局里有叛徒
[27:00] and he’s in this unit. 那个人就是这个团队中的一员
[27:02] Facility’s locked down. 封锁完毕
[27:03] All personnel have been accounted for. 所有人员都在岗
[27:04] How many people had access to that room? 有多少人有权限进入那个房间
[27:06] 18. 18个
[27:07] Ma’am, I’ve isolated the subroutine used to doctor the video. 长官 我已经隔离了篡改视频的子程序
[27:10] It was embedded in a software worm to escape detection. 它嵌在一个蠕虫病毒里才没被发现
[27:12] Then there’s no way to tell where it came from. 就是说查不出它的来源
[27:14] I may be able to use a reductive logarithm 我或许可以使用还原算法
[27:16] to isolate the pathway it took through the system. 以分离出它进入系统的路径
[27:18] It might tell us where it was loaded. 这样也许就能知道来源了
[27:19] – You can do that? – I can try. -你能做到吗 -我试试
[27:22] Do it. 开始吧
[27:24] Wow. I got no idea what they’re talking about, 我完全不懂他们在说什么
[27:27] but this is very exciting. 可这好令人好激动啊
[27:29] There it is. Starting the trace. 好了 开始追踪
[27:37] Got it. 找到了
[27:37] That’s the terminal address where the virus was uploaded. 这就是上传病毒的终端地址
[27:40] Whose is it? 是谁的
[27:44] Agent Trahn’s. 杜兰特工
[27:46] What? No. 什么 不是我
[27:47] – There’s been a mistake. – Get your hands where I can see them. -你们弄错了 -把手放在显眼位置
[27:50] Get down on the ground now! Do it now! Down now! 趴在地上 现在 快点 趴下
[27:51] Wait! It’s a decoy. 等一下 那是个诱饵
[27:52] The hacker piggybacked the I.P. it’s not Trahn. 黑客盗用了那个IP 不是杜兰
[27:54] Then who is it? 那到底是谁
[27:55] Whoever uploaded it used Trahn’s terminal I.P. 上传病毒的那人用了杜兰的终端IP
[27:57] to hide their I.D. 隐藏了自己的身份
[27:58] They’re good, but I’m better. 他很强 但我更胜一筹
[28:01] I’ve isolated the user’s pass code. 我提取出了用户的帐号密码
[28:02] I’m de-encrypting now. 我正在解码
[28:11] Run a personnel match. 开始进行人员比对
[28:19] Martin? 马丁
[28:20] No, Soph. 不是我 索菲
[28:21] I’m loyal. You know I’m loyal. 我是忠诚的 你是知道的
[28:23] Then put the gun down. 那把枪放下
[28:27] Put it down! 把枪放下
[28:28] Okay. 好的
[28:30] All right. Okay. 好吧
[28:33] Martin! No! You shoot, she dies. Everyone, back up now. 马丁 只要你开枪她就死 所有人后退
[28:35] – Martin, don’t. Don’t do it. – Back up now! Back–back up now! -马丁 别这样 -大家后退
[28:37] Hit it. 按那个
[28:38] Martin, don’t. 马丁 停下
[28:40] Martin, don’t! Martin. 马丁 别这样 马丁
[28:42] Put the gun down, Martin. 马丁 把枪放下
[28:43] Thanks, but I’d rather live. 谢了 但我更想保命
[28:48] Shut the elevator down. 关掉电梯
[28:53] I’m in. 连上了
[28:56] Standby. I’m bringing it back down. 各就各位 我把电梯降回来
[29:20] There’s no way you could’ve known. 这你不可能会发觉
[29:21] No? When we first got wind of Pandora, 不可能吗 当我们刚得知”潘朵拉”
[29:23] Danberg was the one who found all the connections. 是丹博格首先找到所有关联
[29:26] He was the one who traced it to Gage, 是他追踪到盖奇的
[29:28] all so we wouldn’t get too close to him. 只为不让我们过于接近他
[29:31] He even tried to convince me to get rid of you two. 他甚至劝我踢走你们二位
[29:34] And worst of all, 最糟糕的是
[29:36] he may not be working alone. 他可能不是单独行动
[29:40] The implications of Pandora are huge. 潘朵拉的影响很大
[29:43] I don’t understand how one of our own would actually 我不懂为什么我们自己人会
[29:46] want to plunge the country or the world into war. 希望把我们国家甚至世界搅入战争
[29:48] Money, ideology– none of it makes any sense. 金钱 意识形态 都说不通
[29:51] Well, the motives don’t matter. 动机不重要
[29:52] All that matters is stopping Pandora. 重要的是阻止潘朵拉
[29:53] Gage said he picked up chatter. 盖奇说他听到些风声
[29:55] He said it’s going down tomorrow. 他说行动明天执行
[29:56] We’ve heard the same thing, 跟我们听到的一致
[29:56] which means, we don’t have any time. 就是说我们的时间所剩无几
[29:59] We have to find her. 必须要找到小女孩
[30:00] Well, there’s gotta be something that we missed, 我们一定遗漏了什么
[30:02] some detail that’ll help us figure out who she is. 某些能够帮助我们找到她的细节
[30:04] We’ve run it through every database we have. 我们已经在所有数据库里搜索了
[30:06] We have looked through everything. 我们查了能查的一切
[30:08] Not everything. 不是一切
[30:10] You guys maintain a topographical survey of the earth, right? 你们监控全球地形 对吧
[30:13] Yeah. Why? 是的 怎么
[30:14] So don’t search for the girl. 不要搜索女孩
[30:17] Run the mountains. 搜索这些山脉
[30:18] If we know where she’s from, we can narrow down our search. 如果知道她来自哪儿 就可以缩小搜索范围了
[30:22] You are a genius. 你真天才
[30:33] How long will this take? 这要花多长时间
[30:36] It’s a big world. 地球很大
[30:36] We’ve pulled anything arid 我们调出了所有的位于
[30:38] and everything above and below 60 degrees latitude, 维度40度到60度之间的干旱地带
[30:40] but they’re estimating, it could take 32 hours. 但他们估算 可能要32个小时
[30:42] Sounds like a long night. 会是个漫漫长夜啊
[30:43] I’ll get some coffees. 我去倒些咖啡
[30:49] He was always thoughtful. 他总是很体贴
[30:53] You like him. 你喜欢他
[30:55] I did. Once. 是的 曾经
[31:02] S-so what happened? 你们之间发生了什么
[31:03] If you don’t mind my asking. 如果你不介意的话
[31:07] Well, um, 是这样的
[31:09] well, you ever… 你有过
[31:11] meet someone and–and have that… 认识一个人 然后立刻产生了…
[31:14] intense attraction right away… 强烈的吸引力的经历吗
[31:18] You know, that tension? 那种张力
[31:19] Well, we fought it for months, and then… 我们抗拒了几个月 后来
[31:25] And then we just couldn’t stand it anymore. 后来我们再也不能忍受了
[31:30] But afterward, it–it was like 但之后 感觉
[31:32] that tension was all we… 那种张力是我们
[31:34] had really in. 仅有的
[31:35] And without it, all we were left with was that… 除此之外 我们之间剩下的只有
[31:39] Well, those things that drove us crazy about each other. 把彼此逼疯的那些琐事
[31:42] I mean, you know how he can be. 你知道他那个人
[31:44] Yeah. 对
[31:46] Yeah, I do. 我知道
[31:50] Sometimes I wish we had never slept together… 有时我真希望我没跟他上床
[31:56] Had kept that longing. 应该一直那样暧昧着
[32:02] Even your coffee mugs say “CIA.” That is so cool. 连咖啡杯上都印着”中情局” 太酷了
[32:06] Well, we save the world, 如果我们能成功拯救世界
[32:07] maybe I’ll let you keep one. 也许我会给你一个
[32:09] Incentive. 有动力了
[32:43] Uh, the topography matches terrain 照片里的地貌与
[32:45] in the Chinese province of Zhejiang, 中国浙江省的地理形势吻合
[32:47] just outside the city of Hangzhou. 就在杭州城外
[32:48] That’s near Shanghai. 靠近上海
[32:49] Pull up all school uniform insignias from that region. 找出区域内所有学校的校服徽章
[32:55] Wait. Right there on the top right corner. 等等 右上角那
[32:56] They’re the same color. 它们颜色相同
[32:58] Shanghai No.12 Girls’ School. 上海第12女子中学
[33:00] Do they have a web site? 学校有网址吗
[33:01] It’s password protected. Picking the lock now. 有 但有密码保护 开始解锁
[33:04] Hack into their photo archives and run facial rec. 黑进学校的照片档案 进行面部识别
[33:09] Bring up the captions and compare. 用图片进行对照
[33:11] Got her. Mia Ganghong. 找到了 米娅·冈宏
[33:13] What do we know about her? 有关于她的资料吗
[33:14] Uh, not much. 不是很多
[33:15] Just that she’s the daughter of Xiang and Biyu Ganghong. 仅知道她是祥和碧玉·冈宏的女儿
[33:19] Xiang Ganghong? 祥·冈宏
[33:20] Who’s Xiang Ganghong? 谁是祥·冈宏
[33:21] He’s a Chinese businessman. 一个中国商人
[33:22] With close ties to the Finance Minister 同财政部长和
[33:25] and members of the ruling party. 执政党关系密切
[33:26] Well, why is his daughter targeted? 为何他女儿会成为目标
[33:29] Xiang is a kingmaker. 祥能左右要职的任命
[33:30] He’s extremely influential 他对政府经济政策的制定
[33:31] in shaping his government’s economic policy. 有极大的影响力
[33:34] He made his fortune selling Chinese military hardware. 他靠出售中国军事装备致富
[33:37] Sometimes to our enemies. 有时会卖给我们的敌人
[33:38] But we left him alone because he was supportive 但由于他支持中国购买美国国债的原因
[33:40] of China’s purchase of U.S. debt. 我们听之任之
[33:42] Now if someone were to take out Xiang, 现在如果有人除掉祥
[33:45] not that much would change. 对大局并无影响
[33:46] But if his daughter were killed 但如果他的女儿
[33:49] in a botched assassination attempt, 在一场拙劣的暗杀中遇害
[33:51] and the Chinese were able to trace it back to the U.S. Government? 而中国政府又追查到了美国政府的头上
[33:54] The trail that led to Gage. 进而追查到盖奇
[33:55] It’s conceivable that Xiang could use 不难想象祥会利用
[33:56] his considerable influence 其相当的影响力
[33:57] to single handedly end China’s purchase of the U.S. debt. 只手让中国停止购买美国国债
[34:01] This country runs on deficit spending. 我们国家靠赤字开支维系
[34:02] If–if we can’t borrow money– 如果国家借不到钱
[34:04] We couldn’t meet our obligations, 就不能履行国家义务
[34:06] the government would shut down. 政府就会倒闭
[34:07] Austerity measures would be imposed. 会被迫进行财政紧缩
[34:08] We’d lose our ability to deploy our military around the world. 我们将丧失在全球部署军事的能力
[34:11] And then with the U.S. neutralized, 美国力量被削弱
[34:12] our enemies would be able 我们的敌人就会
[34:14] to explore their interests unchecked. 疯狂掠夺获取利益
[34:16] That’s right. 就是这样
[34:16] And there would be an explosion of regional conflicts, 还会爆发地区冲突
[34:18] any one of which could send us toward global war. 其中的任何一个都能引发全球战争
[34:21] A war that we might not even be able to win. 一场我们甚至没能力打赢的战争
[34:22] One domino knocked down, the entire world changes. 一块多米诺骨牌被撞倒 整个世界将会翻天覆地
[34:25] We’ve located Xiang. 我们找到祥了
[34:26] He and a chinese delegation 一小时前他和中国代表团
[34:27] just landed at J.F.K. an hour ago. 刚刚抵达肯尼迪国际机场
[34:29] He’s here? 他来纽约了
[34:30] For a U.N. Trade Conference at the Mckinley Building. 参加麦金利大厦举行的联合国贸易会议
[34:32] They’re on their way there now. 他们在过来的路上
[34:33] And, ma’am, his daughter’s with him. 长官 他女儿跟他在一起
[34:43] If we call it in, 如果现在召集
[34:43] I can get a protective detail waiting. 我能找到安保小分队待命
[34:45] You think your cops are gonna be able to stop 你觉得警察能够阻拦
[34:47] CIA-trained operatives? 中情局训练有素的特工吗
[34:49] They’d just end up dead. 他们会送命的
[34:50] Besides, if word of this gets out, 另外 如泄露半点风声
[34:51] it could spark an international incident of epic proportions. 将会引发空前绝后的国际争端
[34:54] We need to clean up the mess, not make one. 我们得收拾残局 而不是制造事端
[34:56] We and what army? 就我们吗
[34:57] You said we couldn’t trust the others 你说过我们不能相信别人
[34:59] because they could be working with Danberg. 因为他们可能同丹博格是一伙的
[35:00] This is not the only CIA Station in New York. 此处不是中情局在纽约的唯一驻点
[35:02] I’ve got another field team on its way. 我已经叫另外一队人赶去现场
[35:03] You seal it up until you hear from me. 封锁这里 等我消息
[35:05] No calls going in or out. 禁止电话进出
[35:07] I’m not taking any chances. 我不能冒险
[35:08] Yes, ma’am. 遵命 长官
[35:18] Agent Corrigan, Detective Beckett and Mr. Castle. 科里根特工 这是贝克特探长和卡塞尔先生
[35:21] Where’s the delegation? 代表团人呢
[35:22] Five minutes away. 五分钟路程
[35:23] We in position? 我们的人就位了吗
[35:24] We have teams in the lobby and spotters across the street. 走廊上部署了人 街对面也有人监视
[35:26] What about Danberg? 丹博格呢
[35:27] A guard I.D.’ed him as having entered the building 45分钟前他进入大厦时
[35:29] 45 minutes ago. 被一名警卫认出
[35:30] We have crews in place authorized to take him out, 已有专人就位 得到授权”见即杀”
[35:32] but we still haven’t identified his partner. 但还没找到他搭档
[35:34] Whatever happens, keep the girl alive. 无论发生何事 确保小女孩的安全
[35:36] Do you understand me? 明白吗
[35:37] Yes, ma’am. 是的 长官
[35:41] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[35:42] This way. 这边
[35:55] What are we doing down here? 咱们跑这儿来干吗
[35:56] Shouldn’t we be headed for the lobby? 咱们不是应该去大堂吗
[35:58] Castle. 卡塞尔
[36:01] Sorry. 抱歉
[36:10] What are you doing? 你这是干吗
[36:11] Danberg wasn’t the mole, was he? 丹博格根本就不是叛徒 对吧
[36:13] You are. 你才是
[36:16] Go kill the girl. I’ll take care of these two. 去杀了那个女孩 这两个人交给我
[36:24] It was you this whole time? 一直都是你吗
[36:25] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[36:38] Then why bring us here? 那你又何必把我们带来这里呢
[36:39] Why not just leave us at the facility? 何不直接把我们留在那边
[36:41] Because you just don’t stop. 因为你从不肯善罢甘休
[36:46] You need to know the story, the whole story. 你非得了解整件事不可
[36:48] And if something doesn’t add up, you just don’t let go. 如果有些细节对不上 你就穷追不舍
[36:51] Why do you think I brought you inside? 你以为我带你们来干什么
[36:53] I was protecting the op. 我是在保护这次行动
[36:54] Like you were trying to protect the operation 就像你为了保护行动
[36:56] when you killed Blakely and McGrath? 而杀了布莱克利和麦格拉
[36:58] You set up Gage. 你陷害了盖奇
[36:59] Well, for the linchpin to work, “关键”要发挥效力
[37:01] the Chinese have to blame the U.S. government. 必须让中国人怪罪美国政府
[37:03] The operation has to trace back to the CIA. 整个行动必须追踪到中情局头上来
[37:06] And when you needed to cover your tracks, you killed him. 你要掩盖自己的踪迹 就把他给杀了
[37:07] So then you needed someone else. 所以你需要其他替罪羊
[37:09] You needed Danberg. 你需要丹博格
[37:11] Sophia… 索菲亚
[37:13] World War III, why? 第三次世界大战 为什么
[37:16] Let’s just say, there are certain parties 这么说吧 这世界上有些人
[37:18] who will pay anything to reshape the world. 会不惜一切代价来重组这个世界
[37:30] I don’t buy it. 我不信
[37:32] The Sophia I know wouldn’t sell out her country, 我认识的那个索菲亚决不会为了钱
[37:34] not for money, not for anything. 或是其它任何原因当叛国贼
[37:38] Well, that’s one thing you got wrong, Rick. 你就错在这里 里奇
[37:44] On your knees right now. 给我跪下
[37:46] Both of you. 你们俩都跪下
[37:55] You’re never gonna get away with this. 你不可能从这件事中全身而退
[37:56] Of course I will. 我当然可以
[37:58] I’ll just tell them how we all tried to stop it and couldn’t, 我就告诉他们我们尽了全力 却还是晚了一步
[38:01] and the two of you were killed in the process, 而你们俩则在我们执行任务的过程中遇害了
[38:03] by Danberg, of course. 凶手当然就是丹博格
[38:05] Don’t worry. I’ll make it sound heroic. 别担心 我会把你俩塑造成英雄的
[38:08] Your father will be very proud. 你父亲会为你感到自豪的
[38:12] My father? 我父亲
[38:14] Well, you don’t think you gained special access 拜托 你不会以为你当初能来中情局
[38:16] to the CIA back then because of your charm. 是因为你的魅力吧
[38:25] You really don’t know, do you? 你还真是不知情啊
[38:29] I guess you never will. 看来你永远都不会知道了
[38:30] No! 不
[38:37] Come on. 快走
[38:39] It’s just us, and we’re out of time. 只有咱们三个 时间不多了
[39:38] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[39:39] He’s fine. 他没事
[39:40] He’s good. He’s okay. 他没事 他没事
[39:41] Sir, are you all right? You all right? 先生 你没事吧 你没事吧
[39:43] – This way. – Yeah, maybe we should go outside. -这边 -没错 也许咱们该出去透透气
[39:59] So what do you think this was all about? 你觉得这一切到底是怎么回事
[40:02] They didn’t tell you? 他们没告诉你吗
[40:03] What? Th — 什么
[40:07] They — they told you? 他们告诉你了
[40:08] Once she turned me out, 她反咬我一口
[40:09] it didn’t take long to put the pieces together. 我也就很快明白了事情的真相
[40:11] But all I could do was watch 但是我当时只能旁观
[40:13] and wait for her to make her move. 等着她下一步行动
[40:15] Hard to believe she was a traitor. 很难相信她居然是个叛徒
[40:17] It was all an act. 一切都是装出来的
[40:18] Langley thinks she may have been a former K.G.B. sleeper 兰利认为她有可能是前克格勃潜伏间谍
[40:21] set adrift when the Soviet Union broke up. 苏联解散 她也就没了着落
[40:24] Stayed with the company because she had nowhere else to go. 她留在局里是因为她无处可去
[40:26] Till a better offer came along. 直到更好的机会出现
[40:28] Did you ever find out who she was working for, 你们查出来她替谁工作
[40:30] who was behind Pandora? 谁才是潘朵拉的幕后黑手了吗
[40:31] No, and even if I did, I couldn’t tell you. 没有 就算我查出来了也不能告诉你
[40:35] Agent Danberg… 丹博格探员
[40:39] Sophia said something, 索菲亚跟我说了一些事情
[40:40] Something about my father being in the CIA. 她说我父亲在中情局工作
[40:44] Would you know anything about that? 你对此会不会也有所耳闻呢
[40:47] I’m afraid I don’t. 我恐怕不知道
[40:48] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:50] Oh, uh, Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[40:52] Here. 给你
[40:53] I had our guys, uh, take care of your car. 我让我的人处理了一下你的车
[40:56] You pulled my car out of the river? 你把我的车从河里捞出来了
[40:57] Yep. I think you will find it better than new. 是啊 你会发现车比新的还赞
[41:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:02] It’s the least that we could do. 这是我们该做的
[41:05] Take care. 保重
[41:18] You think she was telling the truth 你觉得她说的关于我父亲的事
[41:20] about my father? 是真话吗
[41:21] I mean, that would explain 如果是的话倒是可以解释
[41:23] why he completely disappeared. 他为什么突然间就人间蒸发了
[41:25] I… 我
[41:28] I think that Sophia told a lot of lies. 我认为索菲亚说了很多谎话
[41:34] Must be tough, 你肯定觉得不好受吧
[41:37] finding out that she’s a traitor, 发现她是个叛国贼
[41:38] especially after you based Clara Strike on her and all. 尤其是你以她为原型创作了克莱拉·斯瑞克
[41:44] Hmm. Well… 怎么说呢
[41:45] Clara started off as Sophia, but… 克莱拉最开始是以索菲亚为原型 但
[41:49] she ended up being more like you, you know — 她后来变得更像你
[41:51] smart, fierce, kind. 聪明 勇猛 善良
[41:55] I think that’s one of the reasons I was drawn to you 这也是我被你吸引的原因
[41:57] as a muse. 像缪斯一样吸引
[42:00] You think Dr. Blakely was right… 你觉得布莱克利博士
[42:02] about the linchpin? 对关键理论的判断是对的吗
[42:03] Do you think we actually saved the world? 你觉得咱们真的拯救了世界吗
[42:06] I think that we saved a little girl’s life, 我认为我们救了一个小女孩的命
[42:09] and that’s enough for me. 这对我来说就足够了
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme