时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, the moment is almost upon us. | 女士们先生们 关键的时刻即将到来 |
[00:23] | As world-renowned trainer Francisco Pilar | 在誉满全球的训狗师弗兰斯科·普拉尔 |
[00:26] | takes one last look at the finalists, | 最后一次审视决赛选手们时 |
[00:30] | only one question remains. | 只有一个疑问悬而未决 |
[00:32] | Who will be this year’s best in show? | 谁将获得本年度选秀的第一名 |
[00:37] | I’m here in the audience… | 我正站在观众席中 |
[00:38] | with reality TV star Kay Cappuccio | 和电视真人秀明星凯·卡普奇诺 |
[00:40] | and her manager and boyfriend– Reggie Starr. | 及她的经纪人兼男友雷吉·斯达一起 |
[00:42] | Kay, when are you and Reggie getting married? | 凯 你和雷吉什么时候结婚呢 |
[00:45] | Will it happen on the show? | 婚礼会在节目中进行吗 |
[00:47] | I just wanna say hi to all my fans out there | 我只想和我所有的粉丝们问声好 |
[00:50] | and remind them that next month, | 也提醒大家下个月 |
[00:53] | my new scent hits stores– | 我的新香水就要上市了 |
[00:55] | Kay Cappuccio’s Guilty Pleasure. | 凯·卡普奇诺之罪恶的欢愉 |
[00:58] | Make sure he’s guilty of wanting you. | 确保他的罪名是渴望得到你 |
[01:01] | Francisco is ready to reveal his decision. | 弗兰斯科准备好要公布他的决定了 |
[01:05] | One. | 第一名 |
[01:06] | Two. | 第二名 |
[01:08] | Three. | 第三名 |
[01:09] | And there you have it, folks. | 结果已经揭晓 各位 |
[01:11] | This year’s Sunfare Kennel best in show | 本年度桑福尔养狗场狗狗选秀的第一名 |
[01:15] | is the one, the only… | 就是独一无二… |
[01:18] | Buttons? | 巴顿斯 |
[01:20] | You have a friend named Buttons, a human friend? | 你有朋友叫巴顿斯 是人类的朋友吗 |
[01:22] | Her mom called her that when she was little, and it stuck. | 是她妈妈小时候给取的昵称 延续了下来 |
[01:25] | And now so is she. | 现在该她流芳百世了 |
[01:27] | Buttons and I bonded over being rejected from Stanford, | 巴顿斯和我因为被斯坦福所拒而成了朋友 |
[01:30] | In fact, we applied to a lot of the same schools, | 实际上 我们申请了很多相同的学校 |
[01:32] | so we were planning to visit a few campuses together this weekend, | 所以我们打算这周末去一些校园逛逛 |
[01:35] | make a road trip out of it. | 来一段公路旅行 |
[01:37] | Okay, whoa. | 好吧 这个 |
[01:38] | Where are you staying? Who’s driving? | 你们要住哪里 谁来开车 |
[01:39] | And who is chaperoning? | 谁做你们的监护人 |
[01:41] | We were going to take your Ferrari | 我们会开走你的法拉利 |
[01:43] | and hook up with some boys we met on Craigslist. | 然后和在克雷格广告网上认识的男生鬼混 |
[01:47] | – Not cool. – Honey, | -这可不好笑 -亲爱的 |
[01:48] | don’t be such a killjoy. | 别这么扫兴嘛 |
[01:50] | I’m sure Buttons’ mother is going along. | 我想巴顿斯的妈妈是会一起去的 |
[01:52] | She is and she’s very responsible. | 是的 而且她是非常有责任心的人 |
[01:54] | Yeah, except when it comes to picking nicknames. | 除了在挑选昵称时 |
[01:56] | Look, if you want, I could have Mrs. Dutton | 如果你愿意 我会让达顿太太 |
[01:58] | stop by to meet you when she picks me up. | 在来接我时和你见一面的 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I think that’d be o– | 很好 我觉得这样可… |
[02:02] | Her last name is Dutton? | 她姓达顿 |
[02:04] | Your friend’s name is Buttons Dutton? | 你朋友名叫巴顿斯·达顿 |
[02:06] | That is unfortunate. | 这真是太不幸了 |
[02:08] | What’s so wrong with that? | 这又怎么了 |
[02:09] | Oh, come on. It’d be like calling me Rastle | 得了吧 这就好比叫我卡摔尔 |
[02:11] | or Tassel… | 或者卡穗尔 |
[02:12] | or No-hassle Castle. Hey. | 卡塞尔·无忧 你好 |
[02:15] | No, I was just making a point. | 不 我只想说明一个观点 |
[02:19] | Please don’t call me that. | 求求你别这么叫我 |
[02:21] | The victim is Francisco Pilar, judge of the dog show. | 死者叫弗兰斯科·普拉尔 是选秀的评委 |
[02:24] | We found him here in his dressing room. | 我们是在他的化妆间发现他的 |
[02:26] | He still had cash on him, plus his wallet, phone, | 他的现金 钱包 手表都在 |
[02:28] | and a key card of some kind. | 还有一张类似门卡的东西 |
[02:29] | Is the cause of death what it looks like? | 死因和看上去的一样吗 |
[02:31] | Yep. Someone put a leash around his neck and pulled. | 没错 有人用皮带绕在他脖子上用力拉扯 |
[02:35] | Do you guys have an estimated time of death? | 你们确定死亡时间了吗 |
[02:37] | – I put together a window– – Excuse me? | -我拼凑出了一个时间段… -不好意思 |
[02:39] | You’re doing my job now? | 你现在是要做我的工作了吗 |
[02:40] | I didn’t know you went to medical school. | 我还不知道你是医学院毕业的 |
[02:42] | But go ahead, Dr. Esposito. | 不过请说吧 埃斯波西托医生 |
[02:46] | Okay. The last guy to see Francisco alive, | 最后见到弗兰斯科活着的人 |
[02:49] | uh, left this room at 5:15 | 是在5点15离开房间 |
[02:51] | to go get him some dinner. | 去帮他拿晚餐的 |
[02:52] | Then Mr. Greene found him like this 20 minutes later. | 接着格林先生二十分钟后就发现他死了 |
[02:55] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[03:01] | – Hi. – Hi. Adam Greene. | -你好 -你好 我是亚当·格林 |
[03:02] | I’m the Sunfare show organizer. | 我是桑福尔选秀的组织者 |
[03:04] | Mr. Greene, how well did you know our victim–Francisco? | 格林先生 你对死者弗兰斯科了解如何 |
[03:07] | Uh, Francisco’s been our judge for almost two decades. | 弗兰斯科做我们的评委快二十年了 |
[03:10] | No one cared about dogs more than he did. | 他比任何人都在乎这些狗 |
[03:13] | Did he have any family that we could talk to? | 他有可以提供情况的家人吗 |
[03:15] | Royal was his family. | 罗亚尔就是他的家人 |
[03:17] | Oh, that’s a handsome pooch. | 这狗真帅 |
[03:18] | Francisco loved him very much. | 弗兰斯科非常爱它 |
[03:21] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[03:23] | he got along with dogs a lot better than their owners. | 他和狗相处得比和狗主人还好 |
[03:25] | So dog whisperer, check. | 所以他精通狗语 |
[03:26] | People whisperer, not so much. | 而不擅长人语 |
[03:29] | Did he have any problems with any of the owners? | 他和狗主人之间有矛盾吗 |
[03:32] | What are you suggesting? | 你在暗示什么 |
[03:33] | Just that he was killed about a half an hour | 他在选出选秀第一名后的 |
[03:34] | after he gave out best in show. | 半小时左右就被杀害了 |
[03:36] | I’ll admit, show dog owners can be passionate people, | 我承认 选秀狗的主人有时会很激动 |
[03:39] | but not to this extent. | 但不会激动到这种程度 |
[03:41] | Somebody wrapped that leash around his neck. | 有人把那条皮带缠在他的脖子上了 |
[03:43] | We’ll need a list of the names | 我们需要一份包括 |
[03:45] | of all of the contestants, along with anyone | 所有参赛者以及可能进出 |
[03:47] | that might have had access to this room. | 这个房间的人员的名单 |
[03:48] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[03:54] | Isn’t this Francisco Pilar’s dog? | 这不是弗兰斯科·普拉尔的狗嘛 |
[03:55] | Yes, that’s Royal. | 是的 这就是罗亚尔 |
[03:57] | We thought it best to keep him out of the room. | 我们觉得最好还是让它离开那房间 |
[03:58] | Why is he doing that? | 它干嘛这样做 |
[04:00] | He was doing the same thing by the body | 我们发现它时 他正在尸体旁边 |
[04:01] | when we found him. | 做同样的动作 |
[04:03] | Maybe some sort of grieving process. | 也许是他表示悲痛的方式吧 |
[04:05] | I’ll get you that list of names. | 我去给你写名单 |
[04:06] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[04:08] | So the dog was at the crime scene | 所以凶案发生时 |
[04:10] | at the time of the murder. | 这狗正在犯罪现场 |
[04:11] | What do you want us to do, bring him in for questioning? | 你想让我们干嘛 带它去问话吗 |
[04:14] | I’m just saying, would man’s best friend | 我只是想说 人类最好的朋友 |
[04:15] | stand idly by while his master was attacked? | 会眼睁睁看着它的主人被袭击吗 |
[04:18] | And if he did intervene, | 要是它真的去干预了 |
[04:20] | maybe he got D.N.A. or trace evidence on him | 也许它还能留下点DNA或微量迹证 |
[04:22] | that could lead to our killer. | 帮我们找到凶手 |
[04:23] | May have a lead of my own. | 我可能找到了一条线索 |
[04:24] | One of the losing contestants just filed this appeal | 有个输掉了比赛的选手刚递交了 |
[04:28] | of Francisco’s decision– a guy named David Hernand. | 对弗兰斯科裁决的上诉 一个叫大卫·赫南德的人 |
[04:31] | They said he was so angry | 他们说他气愤到 |
[04:32] | that the vein in his forehead was visibly throbbing. | 脑门上的血管一跳一跳的 |
[04:35] | Apparently, dog shows are this guy’s whole life. | 显然 狗狗选秀就是这家伙的全部人生 |
[04:38] | Was I upset about Francisco’s death? | 我对弗兰斯科的死感到不安吗 |
[04:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:41] | I was more upset about his choice for best in show. | 但他对选秀第一名的裁决更令我生气 |
[04:44] | That ribbon belonged to my Max. | 那缎带明明该是我家麦克斯的 |
[04:48] | Mr. Hernand, can you account for your whereabouts | 赫南德先生 你5点15到35分时 |
[04:50] | between 5:15 and 5:35? | 人在何处 |
[04:52] | Yeah, I was right here at my grooming station | 我就在我的修整处这里 |
[04:53] | filing my appeal– oh, I didn’t kill him. Okay? | 填写我的上诉 我可没杀他好吗 |
[04:58] | Given everything he was into, | 鉴于他干的各种勾当 |
[04:59] | I’d say, he brought it on himself. | 我觉得他是自作自受 |
[05:01] | And what exactly was he into? | 他干了什么勾当呢 |
[05:04] | Well, rumor has it… | 有传闻说 |
[05:06] | he was on the take. | 他收受了贿赂 |
[05:07] | Are you saying, he was taking bribes to fix dog shows? | 你是说 有人为左右选秀而贿赂他了吗 |
[05:10] | Betting on dog shows– it’s a big business. | 狗狗选秀的赌盘 可是一笔大生意 |
[05:12] | And he was seen with some pretty shady characters. | 他被发现和一些非常可疑的人在一起 |
[05:15] | People with ties to Vegas. | 一些和拉斯维加斯有关联的人 |
[05:16] | That’s a serious allegation. | 这可是很严重的指控 |
[05:18] | Do you have any proof to back it up? | 你有证据吗 |
[05:20] | You want proof? | 你想要证据 |
[05:22] | That’s who Francisco selected best in show. | 那就是弗兰斯科选出的第一名 |
[05:26] | Just look at that mutt. | 看看那杂种狗的样子 |
[05:29] | Now back to my Max. | 再看看我的麦克斯 |
[05:30] | Now the mutt. | 再看看那杂种狗 |
[05:33] | That’s all the proof I need. | 这就是我的证据 |
[05:35] | Really? There’s big money riding on dog shows? | 真的吗 狗狗选秀上有大赌注吗 |
[05:37] | It’s actually kind of ingenious. | 说起来其实挺精明的 |
[05:39] | You know, everyone’s got football, basketball, | 人人都小心翼翼审视着足球赛 |
[05:41] | horse racing under a microscope, | 篮球赛和赛马 |
[05:42] | looking for the slightest hint of impropriety. | 试图找到违规的蛛丝马迹 |
[05:44] | Who’s looking at dog shows? | 谁会关注狗狗选秀呢 |
[05:46] | I’m gonna have Ryan look into it | 我会让莱恩追查这事 |
[05:47] | along with Hernand’s alibi. | 和赫南德的不在场证明的 |
[05:49] | Whatever you’re talking about, it can wait. | 不管你们在说什么 都可以放一放了 |
[05:51] | Ma’am, please tell detective Beckett | 女士 请告诉贝克特探长 |
[05:52] | what you told me? | 你之前所说的话 |
[05:53] | I was backstage after the show | 选秀结束后我在后台 |
[05:55] | when I saw a woman leave Francisco’s dressing room. | 看到一个女人离开弗兰斯科的化妆间 |
[05:58] | Can you describe her? | 你能描述她的样子吗 |
[05:59] | Even better. | 不止如此 |
[06:00] | I took a video with my phone. | 我用手机拍下了一段视频 |
[06:02] | She was wearing a hood and sunglasses, | 尽管她带着兜帽和墨镜 |
[06:04] | but I recognized her instantly. | 我还是一眼就认出了她 |
[06:06] | It was Kay Cappuccio. | 是凯·卡普奇诺 |
[06:08] | The reality television star? | 那个电视真人秀明星吗 |
[06:13] | Check the time stamp. | 看看拍摄时间 |
[06:14] | Right in the middle of our time-of-death window. | 正处于凶杀时间范围内 |
[06:28] | Here’s what I don’t get– | 我不能理解的是 |
[06:30] | Why would Kay Cappuccio want to kill Francisco Pilar? | 为什么凯·卡普奇诺要杀弗兰斯科·普拉尔呢 |
[06:33] | Here’s what I don’t get– how does this woman | 而我不能理解的是 这个女人 |
[06:35] | have her own perfume line, | 拥有自己的香水品牌 |
[06:37] | an army of paparazzi outside of her apartment, | 公寓外驻守着成群结队的狗仔队 |
[06:39] | millions of twitter followers, | 推特上有上万的粉丝 |
[06:41] | dozens of magazine covers, | 上了几十本杂志封面 |
[06:43] | all with no discernable talent to account for it? | 却并没有任何真正的才华能解释她的名气 |
[06:46] | Even more perplexing, why in almost every photo | 更让人费解的是 为什么她的所有照片 |
[06:48] | is she posed like this? | 几乎都是这个造型 |
[06:50] | Oh, guys. | 大家别激动 |
[06:52] | Sorry. No time for photos. | 抱歉 没有拍照时间 |
[06:53] | Okay, maybe just one. | 好吧 只拍一张 |
[06:55] | Smile. | 请微笑 看这边 |
[06:56] | Hey, that’s not Jason Bateman. | 这人根本不是杰森·贝特曼 |
[07:00] | That’s getting old. | 好老的梗 |
[07:20] | You two must be the, uh, soft drink people, right? | 你们应该是软饮公司的人吧 |
[07:23] | Actually, no. We are NYPD. | 实际上不是 我们是纽约警局的 |
[07:25] | We’re here to speak with Kay Cappuccio. | 我们来询问凯·卡普奇诺几个问题 |
[07:27] | Oh, my bad. | 抱歉 |
[07:29] | Why don’t you just grab a squat right over there? | 不如你们先去那边稍坐一会儿 |
[07:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:31] | Phoebe will bring you a goji berry juice. | 菲比会为你们奉上枸杞果汁 |
[07:33] | You know what? I think I have a better idea. | 你知道吗 我有更好的想法 |
[07:36] | Everybody, take five. | 所有人听着 休息五分钟 |
[07:38] | Whoa. Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[07:39] | Kay Cappuccio doesn’t have five to spare. | 凯·卡普奇诺可没有五分钟可休息 |
[07:41] | How about 15 to 20? | 那就十五到二十分钟 |
[07:43] | And that goji berry juice sounds delightful. | 那个枸杞果汁听上去很不错 |
[07:46] | Sure, I knew Francisco. | 是的 我认识弗兰斯科 |
[07:47] | I hired him to do two weeks of behavior training with my dog. | 我雇他为我的狗狗做一个两周的行为训练 |
[07:50] | Our show’s gonna start shooting again soon, | 不久后我们的节目将会继续拍摄 |
[07:52] | and Lolita has some minor aggression issues | 但是洛丽塔的进攻性有点强 |
[07:55] | I wanted taken care of. | 我想对此改善一下 |
[07:56] | This little charmer? | 你是说这个小可爱吗 |
[07:58] | I find it hard to believe– | 难以相信… |
[08:03] | I assume you asked for your money back. | 我猜你是去要回你的钱吧 |
[08:06] | I never paid him. | 我还没有支付过 |
[08:07] | He brought her back yesterday morning | 他只训了几天 就在昨天早上 |
[08:09] | after just a few days, | 把她还回来了 |
[08:10] | said he didn’t want to work with me. | 说他不愿意为我工作 |
[08:13] | So are we done here? | 你们问完了吗 |
[08:14] | ’cause I have fittings, a couple of endorsement meetings, | 我还要试服装 几个认证会谈 |
[08:17] | like three red carpets I have to show up at– | 走几场红毯 |
[08:19] | And I’ve got a witness that places you at the murder scene, | 我有目击证人看到你出现在凶案现场 |
[08:22] | so sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:25] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Now why did you go to see Francisco | 你为什么在昨晚的选秀之后 |
[08:29] | after the dog show last night? | 去见弗兰斯科 |
[08:31] | I wanted an explanation as to why | 我希望听他解释 |
[08:33] | he wouldn’t train Lolita. | 他为什么不愿意训练洛丽塔 |
[08:35] | And what did he tell you? | 那他怎么说 |
[08:37] | I would so much rather not go into it. | 我实在不愿意谈论这个问题 |
[08:40] | We’ve got a video of you leaving Francisco’s dressing room | 我们掌握了一段你离开弗兰斯科化妆间的视频 |
[08:43] | right around the time of the murder. | 时间恰好落在谋杀时间范围内 |
[08:44] | So not going into it is not an option. | 所以是否谈论这个问题由不得你选择 |
[08:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | We didn’t talk about anything, | 我们什么也没说 |
[08:49] | because he was already dead. | 因为那时他已经死了 |
[08:54] | – You found the body? – Yeah. | -你发现了尸体 -是的 |
[08:56] | And you didn’t call 9-1-1? | 但是你没有报警 |
[08:57] | No, I did as soon as I got into the limo. | 没有 但我一回到车上立刻就报警了 |
[09:00] | No harm, no foul, right? | 无伤大雅 不算犯法 对吧 |
[09:01] | You fled a crime scene. | 但是你逃离了犯罪现场 |
[09:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Have you heard the phrase | 你有没有听过这句话 |
[09:07] | “There’s no such thing as bad press”? | “没有绝对的负面报道” |
[09:09] | Having your picture taken with a dead guy | 但是如果被拍到跟尸体在一起 |
[09:11] | is the exception. | 就是这句话的例外 |
[09:12] | I have to be so careful with my image. | 我需要时刻注意自己的形象 |
[09:15] | My image is all that I have. | 我的形象就是我的全部资本 |
[09:17] | Yeah. No, we were just talking about that. | 是啊 我们刚才也在讨论这个问题 |
[09:18] | Ms. Cappuccio, | 卡普奇诺小姐 |
[09:19] | when Francisco brought your dog back, | 弗兰斯科把狗带回来给你时 |
[09:22] | was he acting unusual at all? | 有没有什么异常的表现 |
[09:24] | Oh, I didn’t see him. | 我没有看到他 |
[09:25] | He showed up in the middle of my 10:00 a.m. workout. | 他来的时候正是我上午十点的健身时间 |
[09:27] | I was here, so I took Lolita. | 当时我在 是我接收了洛丽塔 |
[09:29] | But you’re right. The guy was acting weird. | 你没说错 他当时的表现是有点奇怪 |
[09:31] | He kept saying, “Who is she working for? | 他一直重复 “她究竟为谁卖命 |
[09:33] | I know she’s working for somebody.” | 我知道她背后肯定有人” |
[09:34] | He seemed really paranoid. | 他看上去真的很疑神疑鬼 |
[09:37] | Do you have any idea what he was talking about? | 你知道他在说什么吗 |
[09:38] | No clue. | 毫无头绪 |
[09:39] | That’s why I went to go talk with him. | 所以我才决定上门问清楚 |
[09:42] | Okay. Well, I guess, then, we are done… | 好的 我想我们问完了 |
[09:45] | for now. | 暂时而言 |
[09:46] | Just, uh, stay available for questioning. | 但是你要保持随传随到 |
[09:48] | Oh, my god. Like I’m gonna go anywhere? | 天哪 我还可能消失吗 |
[09:50] | I can’t take one step without a million people taking my picture. | 我每迈出一步都会有成千上万的镜头对准我 |
[09:58] | Well, it’s no mystery | 为什么有人 |
[09:59] | why someone wouldn’t want to be in business with Kay. | 不愿与凯共事已经不是个谜题 |
[10:01] | But why did Francisco think that she was working for someone? | 但是为什么弗兰斯科会以为她在为别人做事 |
[10:05] | Especially since her whole life is about not working. | 尤其是她整个人生根本就是什么事都不做 |
[10:07] | And what made him so paranoid about her? | 他为什么对她这么疑神疑鬼 |
[10:09] | Maybe he had something to hide. Looks like there might be | 或许他有不可告人的秘密 看上去 |
[10:11] | some truth to those rumors that the fix was in. | 流言并不全然是假的 比赛可能真有猫腻 |
[10:13] | Yeah, I’ve been going through Francisco’s financials. | 没错 我查了弗兰斯科的财务情况 |
[10:15] | He made a bunch of cash deposits over the last year– | 单就去年 他有几笔现金存款记录 |
[10:18] | 10 grand a pop. | 每笔一万元 |
[10:19] | So we went back and looked at the last few shows he judged. | 我们回去查看了他近期裁判过的几场选秀 |
[10:21] | Our boy had a thing for long shots. | 死者似乎对高风险参赛者情有独钟 |
[10:23] | The line at Vegas on yesterday’s Sunfare winner | 昨天桑福尔选秀的冠军在维加斯赌场上的 |
[10:25] | was 50 to 1. | 赔率达到五十比一 |
[10:26] | A real underdog. | 真是个不被看好的狗 |
[10:29] | Well, what doesn’t make any sense is, | 还有一点说不通的是 |
[10:30] | if he was taking the bribes, why would they kill him? | 如果他确实收受贿赂 为什么要杀了他 |
[10:33] | Maybe he wanted out | 或许他想要退出 |
[10:34] | or more money. | 或者开价提高了 |
[10:35] | His calendar said he had weekly appointments | 他的行程本上写着每周会与一个理疗师 |
[10:37] | with a therapist– a dr. Patty Barker. | 见一次面 帕蒂·贝克医生 |
[10:39] | They had a session the day he died. | 他死那天刚好有过一次会面 |
[10:41] | Maybe she can fill in some gaps. | 或许她能为我们解开一些迷惑 |
[10:42] | Okay, let’s bring her in. | 那把她带回来询问 |
[10:43] | Brought you guys a little visitor. | 给你们带了一个小客人 |
[10:45] | Oh, look who it is. It’s Royal. | 看这是谁来了 罗亚尔来了 |
[10:48] | Look at you. You’re adorable. | 瞧瞧你 你真可爱呀 |
[10:49] | Okay, adorable. | 是的 可爱极了 |
[10:50] | We swabbed his mouth for human D.N.A., | 我们从他嘴里取样 希望找到人类的DNA |
[10:52] | but I don’t have high hopes. | 但是我不抱太大希望 |
[10:53] | Even if there were some, all that slobbering– | 即使之前真有 他分泌那么多唾液… |
[10:56] | it’s probably long gone. | 大概早就咽下去了 |
[10:58] | Hey, what are we gonna do with Royal? | 我们该拿罗亚尔怎么办 |
[10:59] | I mean, Francisco didn’t have any family. | 我是说 弗兰斯科没有任何亲属 |
[11:01] | I didn’t have the heart to call animal control. | 我真不忍心打电话给动物控制部门 |
[11:03] | Jenny’s friend runs a rescue. | 珍妮有个朋友开了一家动物援救机构 |
[11:05] | Or… we could keep him here at the precinct. | 或者 我们可以把他留在这儿 |
[11:07] | I mean, we could use a mascot. | 我是说 我们可以有个吉祥物嘛 |
[11:09] | I thought that’s what you were. | 我以为你就是我们的吉祥物 |
[11:10] | That–what’s that? | 你 你说什么 |
[11:12] | What’s that, buddy? | 伙计 你刚才说什么 |
[11:13] | Esposito’s sense of humor fell down a well and can’t get out? | 埃斯波西托的幽默感掉进井里爬不出来了 |
[11:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:20] | Okay, fine, but only until we find him a suitable home. | 好吧 但是只能留到给他找到新家之前 |
[11:23] | Then you better find out what kind of food he eats, | 那你们得搞清楚他吃哪种狗粮 |
[11:25] | because he’s not touching the stuff I put out. | 因为我喂给他的他碰都没碰一下 |
[11:26] | Well, there’s gotta be some food for him | 弗兰斯科家里肯定有 |
[11:27] | at Francisco’s place. | 他爱吃的狗粮 |
[11:28] | – Who wants to make a run for it? – To go get dog food? | -你们谁去跑一趟吧 -去拿狗粮吗 |
[11:32] | – Castle. – Ryan. – Esposito. | -卡塞尔 -莱恩 -埃斯波西托 |
[11:34] | Well… Shall we settle this like men? | 那我们就像男人一样的解决吧 |
[11:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:46] | Two outta three? | 三局两胜 |
[11:51] | Oh, he’s been my patient for years. | 他做我病人已经很多年了 |
[11:53] | I see him whenever his travel allows for it. | 只要他的行程允许我们就会见面 |
[11:57] | Dr. Barker, what kind of issues was he dealing with? | 贝克医生 他正在处理什么样的问题 |
[11:59] | Did he ever exhibit signs of paranoia? | 他有没有表现出疑心病的迹象 |
[12:01] | No. The occasional bout of depression, | 没有 只是偶尔的抑郁 |
[12:04] | which then led to low self-esteem, | 导致了他的自卑 |
[12:07] | Which led to binge eating, uh… | 又导致了暴食 |
[12:08] | An eating problem? | 饮食问题 |
[12:10] | You wouldn’t know it to look at him. | 还真是看不出来 |
[12:11] | Oh, his diet was horrible. | 他的饮食习惯非常可怕 |
[12:13] | Oh, scraps from the garbage, | 哦 垃圾桶里的残羹剩饭 |
[12:15] | dead birds, even his own feces. | 死鸟 甚至是他自己的粪便 |
[12:21] | We’re not talking about Francisco here, are we? | 我们这里说的不是弗兰斯科吧 |
[12:24] | Oh, y-you thought I was Francisco’s therapist? | 你以为我是弗兰斯科的心理医生吗 |
[12:29] | H-heavens no, no. | 天呐 不 不 |
[12:31] | My patient is Royal. | 我的病人是罗亚尔 |
[12:35] | Well, I am a canine therapist. | 我是一个犬类治疗师 |
[12:38] | Be pretty crazy for me to treat people. | 如果让我治疗人的话就太疯狂了 |
[12:41] | People? That would be crazy. | 人 那就太疯狂了 |
[12:44] | Uh, Dr. Bark– | 贝克医生 |
[12:46] | Mrs. Barker, how did Francisco seem to you | 呃 贝克女士 罗亚尔最后一次来的时候 |
[12:49] | at Royal’s last appointment? | 弗兰斯科看上去怎么样 |
[12:51] | Well, actually, he canceled it. | 实际上 他取消了 |
[12:53] | Did he say why? | 他有说为什么吗 |
[12:53] | Just that something had come up | 只是说他突然有点事 |
[12:56] | and he had to be somewhere in a hurry. | 他必须马上赶去个地方 |
[12:58] | Okay, that’s… | 好吧 这些 |
[13:01] | actually helpful. | 实际上很有帮助 |
[13:04] | Well… Well, um, thank you. | 那好 谢谢你 |
[13:05] | We’ll contact you if we need anything further. | 如果还有其他事的话我们会联系你的 |
[13:07] | How– how is Royal doing? | 罗亚尔现在怎么样了 |
[13:10] | Is it true that he was at the crime scene, | 他是不是真的在犯罪现场 |
[13:12] | that he witnessed the murder? | 目睹了这场谋杀 |
[13:13] | We think so, yes. | 是的 我们是这么认为的 |
[13:15] | There may be things he saw, | 他也许看到了什么 |
[13:17] | things he’s trying to communicate about the crime. | 试图告诉我们关于凶杀的事情 |
[13:20] | If you let me see him, | 如果你能让我见他 |
[13:22] | I can try to find out what he knows. | 我可以试着弄清楚他都知道什么 |
[13:25] | You know, Francisco had a lot of faith in her. | 要知道 弗兰斯科对她很有信心 |
[13:27] | Might be worth a few minutes. | 也许值得花点时间 |
[13:29] | Of your time, sure. | 你的时间的话 没问题 |
[13:31] | I’ll get him. | 我去带他过来 |
[13:33] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[13:34] | Found enough dog food to keep Royal fat and happy for a while. | 找到的狗粮足够罗亚尔吃上好一阵子的了 |
[13:37] | Found something else tasty, too. | 还找到了点别的东西 |
[13:39] | Electronic bug sweeper. | 电子窃听器扫描仪 |
[13:40] | Looks new. | 看上去挺新的 |
[13:42] | To detect eavesdropping devices? | 用来探测窃听设备的吗 |
[13:44] | Paranoia or not, | 不管他是不是疑神疑鬼 |
[13:45] | Francisco thought he was under surveillance. | 弗兰斯科认为自己被人监视了 |
[13:47] | Okay, so Francisco was worried that he was being bugged. | 弗兰斯科担心他被窃听了 |
[13:50] | And then yesterday, somewhere around 11:00 AM, | 还有昨天大概上午十点左右 |
[13:53] | he runs off, right around the time that Kay’s assistant | 他突然出门 也是大约这个时段 凯的助手 |
[13:55] | said that he started acting paranoid. | 说他变得疑神疑鬼的时候 |
[13:57] | Then a few hours later, he’s murdered. | 几个小时之后 他就被谋杀了 |
[13:59] | So then where the hell did he go? | 那么他到底去了哪里 |
[14:01] | You know, we’ve got Francisco’s cell phone in evidence. | 要知道 我们证物里有弗兰斯科的手机 |
[14:04] | If the GPS was turned on, | 如果定位系统开着 |
[14:06] | it might tell us exactly where he went. | 那么也许能告诉我们他去过哪里 |
[14:09] | Yes, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[14:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:13] | I know you are. | 我知道的 |
[14:14] | Oh, the poor thing is just traumatized. | 这个可怜的小家伙被吓坏了 |
[14:17] | How was he when you found him? | 你们找到他的时候他是什么样的 |
[14:19] | Uh, they said that he was pawing at the ground. | 他们说他在刨地 |
[14:22] | Uh, the man from Sunfare said that was a sign of bereavement? | 桑福尔的人说这是丧亲的表现 |
[14:25] | Royal, Royal, | 罗亚尔 罗亚尔 |
[14:28] | look at what I’m doing. | 看我在做什么 |
[14:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:33] | I-I know it is. | 我就知道 |
[14:34] | He was trying to tell you something, | 他在试图告诉你一些东西 |
[14:35] | something important. | 很重要的东西 |
[14:38] | Really? You can tell all that from… | 真的吗 你这样就能看出来 |
[14:40] | Royal, look at me. | 罗亚尔 看着我 |
[14:43] | I know. I know you’re hurt. | 我知道 我知道你很伤心 |
[14:46] | You’re confused. | 你很疑惑 |
[14:47] | You’re dealing with abandonment issues. | 你在应对你的遗弃情结 |
[14:52] | There’s a lot to break through here. | 还有很多问题需要解决 |
[14:53] | This could take some time. | 这还需要点时间 |
[14:58] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[14:59] | did Francisco ever observe you during your sessions? | 弗兰斯科有没有看过你治疗的过程 |
[15:03] | No. He waited outside. Why? | 没有 他都在外面等着 怎么了 |
[15:05] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[15:14] | According to his phone, | 根据他的手机显示 |
[15:15] | this is the place Francisco went yesterday | 这里是昨天弗兰斯科在选秀开始之前 |
[15:17] | before the dog show. | 去的地方 |
[15:19] | Maybe it was to meet his gambling contacts. | 也许是和他的赌博联系人见面 |
[15:21] | Couldn’t he just do this over the phone? | 不能在电话里解决吗 |
[15:23] | Not if he was being bugged. | 要是他被窃听了的话就不行 |
[15:30] | Remember what else Francisco had in his pocket? | 记得弗兰斯科口袋里还有样什么东西吗 |
[15:56] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[15:58] | It looks like some kind of a kennel. | 看上去像是个狗舍 |
[16:01] | Yeah, I see the… cages. | 是的 我看到了笼子 |
[16:04] | But where are the… | 但是 怎么没有 |
[16:11] | shepherds. | 看门狗 |
[16:16] | Okay, listen, | 听好了 |
[16:17] | a friend of mine had one of these. | 我的一个朋友以前养过一只这个 |
[16:19] | They smell fear. | 他们能闻出恐惧 |
[16:21] | So don’t flinch. | 所以不要害怕 |
[16:23] | Whatever you do, don’t… | 无论如何 都不要 |
[16:26] | Run! | 跑 |
[16:37] | Let’s go! | 快点跑 |
[16:40] | Beckett, go! Move! | 贝克特 快跑 |
[16:43] | Come on! | 快 |
[16:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:54] | What the hell are you doing in my warehouse?! | 你们到我的仓库来干什么 |
[16:57] | Detectives Beckett | 贝克特探长 |
[16:58] | and Esposito, NYPD. | 这是埃斯波西托警探 纽约警局 |
[17:00] | You got a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[17:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:03] | Jack Patterson. I work for Francisco Pilar. | 杰克·帕特森 我为弗兰斯科·普拉尔工作 |
[17:06] | Did anyway. What do you want? | 至少他死前是 你们想要什么 |
[17:08] | We’re investigating his murder. | 我们在调查他的凶杀案 |
[17:11] | What the hell is this place? | 这里到底是什么地方 |
[17:14] | Francisco was breeding a new type of designer dog– | 弗兰斯科正在饲养一个新的狗品种 |
[17:17] | the Pilar Retriever. | 普拉尔寻回犬 |
[17:18] | I managed the operation when he was traveling. | 我在他不在的时候管理这里的运作 |
[17:21] | It’s a real tragedy. | 真是个悲剧 |
[17:22] | Guy spends his whole life developing a dog. | 那家伙一辈子都用在研发新的狗品种上了 |
[17:26] | He was almost ready to unveil it, too. | 他本来都要把结果公之于众了 |
[17:27] | How well did you know Francisco? | 你有多了解弗兰斯科 |
[17:29] | Yeah, did he have a gambling hobby, | 是的 他有没有赌博的癖好 |
[17:30] | Possibly took some bribes from the wrong people? | 他有没有可能从不该惹的人手里收了贿赂 |
[17:32] | Francisco didn’t have hobbies. | 弗兰斯科没有任何癖好 |
[17:34] | His whole life was his work, | 他把一生的心血都献给了工作 |
[17:36] | and it was honest work. | 诚实的工作 |
[17:37] | Yeah, well, the thing is, | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[17:38] | Francisco made a bunch of major cash deposits into an account. | 弗兰斯科往一个账号里存了好几大笔钱 |
[17:41] | Let me guess. 10 grand each, right? | 让我猜猜 一次一万 是不是 |
[17:45] | Word was leaking out about the Pilar Retriever. | 普拉尔寻回犬的消息走漏了出去 |
[17:47] | People were stopping Francisco at dog shows, | 人们会在选秀上找到弗兰斯科 |
[17:49] | giving him cash just to reserve a pup from the first litter. | 给他现金 就为了预订一只首窝的小狗 |
[17:52] | Any idea why he rushed over here yesterday? | 你知道他昨天为什么要赶过来吗 |
[17:54] | Actually, yeah. | 事实上是的 |
[17:55] | He showed up with a bug detector and started sweeping the place. | 他带着一个窃听器扫描仪到这里来到处检查 |
[17:58] | Why would anyone want to put a kennel under surveillance? | 为什么有人要监视一个狗舍呢 |
[18:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:01] | Well, his breeding and training methods | 其实他的饲养和训练方法 |
[18:03] | were closely guarded secrets, | 都是高级机密 |
[18:04] | and the Pilar Retriever was making his competitors | 而普拉尔寻回犬让他的对手们 |
[18:07] | very nervous. | 非常紧张 |
[18:08] | Anyone specific? | 有什么具体的人吗 |
[18:11] | It sounded crazy at the time, | 那时听上去有点疯狂 |
[18:12] | but he thought one of his dog training clients was in business | 但他认为一位托他训狗的客户在和 |
[18:15] | with someone who was trying to infiltrate our operation. | 一个试图渗透我们生意的人做交易 |
[18:18] | And did he tell you which client? | 他跟你说是哪位客户了吗 |
[18:21] | Kay Cappuccio? | 凯·卡普奇诺 |
[18:22] | Why would she steal Francisco’s secrets? | 她为什么要窃取弗兰斯科的秘方 |
[18:24] | Well, we don’t know for sure that she did. | 我们不能肯定她确实这么做了 |
[18:26] | In fact, we don’t know that he was actually bugged by anyone. | 实际上 我们不知道他是不是真被人窃听 |
[18:29] | Well, we do now. | 我们现在知道了 |
[18:31] | Francisco’s sweeper has a memory, | 弗兰斯科的扫描仪是有储存器的 |
[18:33] | and it tripped to a listening device yesterday morning. | 它昨天早晨曾发现过监听设备 |
[18:35] | The same time he confronted Kay’s people | 那是他去找凯的人 |
[18:38] | and asked who she was working for. | 问她在为谁卖命的时间段 |
[18:39] | This can’t be a coincidence. | 这不会只是巧合 |
[18:41] | It all happened on the same day he was killed. | 这一切都发生在他被杀当日 |
[18:42] | You know, I got a feeling that Kay Cappuccio | 知道吗 我觉得凯·卡普奇诺知道的 |
[18:44] | knows a lot more than she’s letting on. | 比她说出来的要多 |
[18:46] | We’re gonna have to talk to her again. | 我们还得找她谈谈 |
[18:48] | And this time… | 这一次… |
[18:50] | She’s coming to us. | 她得来我们这儿 |
[19:05] | Right this way, Ms. Cappuccio. | 卡普奇诺小姐 这边走 |
[19:09] | Just her. | 你们留步 |
[19:28] | I don’t really watch reality television, Ms. Cappuccio. | 我其实不看真人秀节目 卡普奇诺小姐 |
[19:31] | Would you like to know why? | 你想知道那是为什么吗 |
[19:34] | You want kisses? | 想亲亲吗 |
[19:36] | Kisses. | 亲亲 |
[19:39] | Because I usually find that it’s not all that real. | 因为我通常发现节目不全是真的 |
[19:43] | And I don’t like things or people | 而我不喜欢把故事当做 |
[19:45] | who present fiction as truth. | 真事呈现的人或节目 |
[19:48] | In fact, I find it to be a waste of time. | 实际上 我觉得那就是浪费时间 |
[19:51] | OKay, is this why you brought me down here, | 好吧 你叫我来就是为了这个吗 |
[19:54] | to insult my show? | 侮辱我的节目 |
[19:55] | This isn’t about your show. | 不是为了你的节目 |
[19:56] | I want to know what really happened with Francisco. | 我想知道你跟弗兰斯科到底发生了什么事 |
[19:59] | This time, the truth. | 这次讲真话 |
[20:00] | I told you the truth. | 我跟你说的就是真话 |
[20:02] | Well, according to your assistant, | 你的助理说 |
[20:03] | Francisco asked you who you were working for. | 弗兰斯科问你你在为谁卖命 |
[20:06] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[20:07] | I told you, I have no idea. | 我说了 我不知道 |
[20:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:10] | No idea that he was starting a breeding venture | 完全不知道他正在建立一家育狗机构 |
[20:12] | that his competitors were just dying to know about? | 而他的竞争对手急切地想了解此事 |
[20:14] | Tell me, does the phrase “corporate espionage” | 告诉我 “商业间谍”这个词 |
[20:17] | mean anything to you? | 你了解吗 |
[20:18] | No. | 不 |
[20:21] | No, seriously. I have no idea what it means. | 说真的 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[20:26] | Could I, uh, see you guys for a second? | 能跟你们谈一下吗 |
[20:32] | She set off the sweeper. | 扫描仪对她有反应 |
[20:33] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | The bug sweeper was on my desk. | 刚刚窃听器扫描仪就放在我桌上 |
[20:36] | When she walked by, it went off. | 她走过的时候 扫描仪响了 |
[20:38] | You think she’s wearing a wire? | 你认为她身上有窃听器吗 |
[20:39] | Dude, look at that outfit. | 哥们 你看看她穿的衣服 |
[20:41] | Where is she gonna put a wire? | 她要往哪放窃听器啊 |
[20:42] | Well, if I had to be creative, I’d guess– | 如果我发挥想象力 我会猜… |
[20:44] | That’s rhetorical. | 我只是夸张而已 |
[20:45] | We went into the tech room | 我们去技术室 |
[20:46] | to isolate the frequency that the bug was transmitting on, | 分离窃听器发送信号的频率 |
[20:48] | and we found, uh, well… | 我们发现了… |
[20:51] | Show ’em. | 给他们看看 |
[20:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | Oh, sweet baby. | 好宝宝 |
[20:56] | Mommy’s gonna get you home so soon. | 妈妈马上就送你回家 |
[20:58] | Boobs? | 胸部 |
[20:59] | Not just any boobs, her boobs. | 可不是一般的胸 是她的胸 |
[21:01] | It’s on the collar. | 放在狗项圈上了 |
[21:04] | There’s a camera in one of the jewels in the dog’s collar. | 狗的项圈的其中一块宝石里面有摄像头 |
[21:07] | You said she takes that dog with her wherever she goes? | 你说她无论去哪都带着她的狗 |
[21:09] | Which means that Francisco | 就是说弗兰斯科 |
[21:10] | probably wasn’t the intended target of the surveillance. | 可能不是受到监控的对象 |
[21:13] | Kay Cappuccio is. | 凯·卡普奇诺才是 |
[21:25] | I cannot believe that someone has been watching me. | 真不敢相信有人一直在监视我 |
[21:28] | Ms. Cappuccio, when you say that your dog | 卡普奇诺小姐 你说你的狗 |
[21:30] | goes with you everywhere– | 你去哪都会带上 |
[21:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[21:32] | He could’ve seen me in the shower. | 他可能看到了我出浴 |
[21:34] | He could have seen me and Reggie in bed together. | 他可能看到了我和雷吉在床上 |
[21:38] | He could’ve seen me without my makeup. | 他可能看到了我没化妆的样子 |
[21:40] | I feel so violated. | 我觉得好受侵犯 |
[21:43] | Look, the paparazzi are aggressive, | 听我说 狗仔队虽然咄咄逼人 |
[21:46] | but wiring a dog collar, | 但是在狗项圈上装监视器 |
[21:48] | that’s a lot of effort to go through | 这可要费不少功夫啊 |
[21:50] | just to get some celebrity video. | 就为拿到明星录影带吗 |
[21:51] | Oh, well, I mean, it’s not just any celebrity video. | 可是 这可不是一般的明星录影带啊 |
[21:54] | I mean, T.M.Z.’s offered, like, a million bucks | 美国名人消息网 悬赏好像有一百万 |
[21:56] | for the first naked picture of me. | 要买我的首张裸照 |
[21:58] | You ask me, that number’s on the low side. | 要我说 这数目还太低呢 |
[22:00] | You are too sweet. | 你嘴真是太甜了 |
[22:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:03] | A million dollars is a pretty powerful incentive. | 一百万可是很强大的动机 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:08] | When did you get that collar? | 你什么时候买的那个项圈 |
[22:09] | Um, a few weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[22:11] | The camera would’ve had to be installed since then, | 摄像头只能是那之后安装上的 |
[22:13] | which would mean they would need access to your dog. | 就是说安装的人能接触到你的狗 |
[22:15] | Lolita is barely ever out of my sight. | 洛丽塔几乎与我寸步不离 |
[22:17] | Only when she goes on her walk | 除了她出去散步 |
[22:20] | or to the groomer’s. | 或者去做动物美容时 |
[22:21] | Okay, we’re gonna need the names of all of those people | 好吧 我们需要所有那些人的名字 |
[22:22] | along with your house staff. | 还有你家里的雇员名单 |
[22:24] | We’re gonna want to run background checks on all of them. | 我们需要对他们所有人做背景调查 |
[22:26] | In the meantime, we should keep the collar-cam active. | 在此期间 我们该让摄像头继续工作 |
[22:28] | We don’t want whoever’s behind this to know we’re on to them. | 我们可不想让幕后黑手知道我们查到他们身上了 |
[22:30] | Right, which means, just go about your regular routine. | 没错 所以你该做什么还做什么 |
[22:32] | Just try to keep your private moments… | 就尽量把你的隐私 |
[22:34] | more private. | 保护好 |
[22:39] | Look, if Kay was the actual target of the surveillance, | 如果凯才是真正的监控对象 |
[22:42] | What does any of this have to do with Francisco’s murder? | 这一切又跟弗兰斯科的被杀有什么关系呢 |
[22:45] | What if… | 如果… |
[22:47] | Francisco discovers the collar is rigged, | 弗兰斯科发现了项圈被动过手脚 |
[22:50] | He returns the dog to Kay, but doesn’t get a chance | 他把狗还给了凯 但他当时 |
[22:51] | to confront her about it at the time, | 没来得及与她对质 |
[22:55] | but whoever’s monitoring the feed | 但是那个在监控这着画面的人 |
[22:56] | hoping to see her naked | 本想看到她一丝不挂的样子 |
[22:58] | hears Kay say that she intends to talk to Francisco | 却听到凯说选秀结束后她要去跟 |
[23:01] | after the show? | 弗兰斯科谈谈 |
[23:02] | So then they killed him to keep him quiet? | 所以他们为了封口而杀人吗 |
[23:04] | Well, this is paparazzi we’re talking about. | 我们是在说狗仔队 |
[23:06] | I could see one of those scum killing for a fat paycheck. | 我觉得那些人渣为了一笔大钱而动杀机不无可能 |
[23:08] | So if we find whoever bugged that collar, | 那么我们如果能找出给项圈装监视器的人 |
[23:11] | then we might be able to find our killer. | 或许就能找到凶手 |
[23:12] | Well, we could go through recent photos of Kay, | 我们可以翻看一下凯最近的照片 |
[23:15] | you know, from tabloids, gossip web sites, | 就是刊登在小报 八卦网站上的照片 |
[23:18] | and see if she can identify any of them | 看看她能不能认出哪张 |
[23:20] | as being from the collar-cam. | 是项圈摄像头拍下来的 |
[23:21] | And then there might be a trail | 那样或许能顺藤摸瓜 |
[23:22] | that leads back to the guilty party. | 找到安摄像头的人 |
[23:24] | So we’re gonna have to find somebody | 那么我们得找个人 |
[23:25] | – to pull all those photos- – I’ll do it. | -去把照片翻出来 -我去吧 |
[23:27] | Got a little case of, uh, puppy love there, Esposito? | 埃斯波西托 你是情窦初开了吗 |
[23:31] | You do realize that she’s got a serious boyfriend, right? | 你知道她有个很正式的男友吧 |
[23:33] | Who… Reggie? | 谁 雷吉吗 |
[23:36] | He was a back-up dancer in a fitness video. | 他就是健身操录影带里的替补舞者 |
[23:38] | I mean, I don’t even know | 我是说 我都不知道 |
[23:39] | what she’s doing with that knucklehead. | 她跟那种蠢蛋在一起干嘛 |
[23:41] | No. | 算了 |
[23:44] | Aw. Looks like Esposito… | 看来埃斯波西托 |
[23:46] | isn’t the only frustrated dog in the precinct. | 不是分局里唯一受挫的 |
[23:49] | Who closed him up in there? | 谁把他锁在里面了 |
[23:50] | Oh, he needed to take a nap, | 他得睡一觉 |
[23:51] | but he can’t stay there overnight. | 但他不能在这儿过夜 |
[23:53] | I could take him home with me. | 我可能带他回我家 |
[23:54] | Alexis is gone for the weekend, and I could use the company. | 阿丽克西斯这周末不在 我正好缺个伴儿 |
[23:57] | Or… I could take him home. | 要不 我也可以带他回家啊 |
[24:00] | I mean, I’ve been thinking about getting a dog. | 我在考虑养狗的事 |
[24:02] | This might be a great chance at a trial run. | 这或许正是试一下的好机会 |
[24:07] | Yeah. All right. Then I guess you can take him. | 好吧 那我想你可以带他回家 |
[24:09] | I mean, I– | 我是说… |
[24:10] | I mean, I don’t–I don’t want you to feel lonely. | 我是说我不想让你感觉孤苦伶仃的 |
[24:12] | I could flip for it. | 可以掷硬币 |
[24:13] | No Roshambo? | 不玩石头剪子布吗 |
[24:14] | Well, I mean, that would put you at an unfair disadvantage. | 那样对你不公平啊 |
[24:18] | I’m pretty good– | 我这么厉害 |
[24:19] | – Oh, come on, Castle. Let’s go. – All right. | -来吧 卡塞尔 来吧 -好吧 |
[24:20] | Just so you know, there’s strategies in this game that, uh… | 你要知道 玩这个是有策略的 |
[24:26] | – Two out of three? – Mm-hmm. | -三局两胜 -好 |
[24:30] | Three out of five? | 五局三胜 |
[24:31] | Sure. | 行 |
[24:35] | You know, there is another way that we can go about this. | 这事我们还有另一种解决方案 |
[24:50] | Castle, you were supposed to be here over an hour ago. | 卡塞尔 你该在一个小时前送它来的 |
[24:53] | It’s called “shared” custody, | 我们这是”共享”监护 |
[24:54] | not “show up when you want” custody. | 不是”想出现就出现”监护 |
[24:56] | Yeah, I thought I had everything together, | 话是没错 我原本以为东西带全了 |
[24:58] | but at the last minute, I could not find Mr. Squeaky. | 但是最后一刻我才发现找不到呱呱叫先生了 |
[25:01] | So don’t worry about feeding him. | 别担心要喂它什么 |
[25:03] | I had a rib eye I couldn’t finish. | 我喂了它一块没吃完的牛腓利 |
[25:06] | You fed him a steak? | 你给它吃牛排 |
[25:07] | Yeah. Don’t worry. We worked it off. | 是啊 别担心 我们饭后运动了 |
[25:09] | He played, uh, fetch in the hall, | 它在客厅玩了扔玩具 |
[25:10] | and then we watched some “Beverly Hills Chihuahua.” | 然后我们还一起看了《比佛利拜金狗》 |
[25:12] | Boy, this guy– | 天啊 这家伙 |
[25:13] | This guy is a snuggler. | 这家伙超爱抱抱 |
[25:15] | And I bet you let him sit on your couch, didn’t you? | 我敢说你让它坐在沙发上了 是吗 |
[25:19] | No, it’s okay. You can be the fun one. | 不要紧 你做了有趣搞怪的一方 |
[25:21] | I’ll just be the bad guy, | 我就做严厉刻板的一方 |
[25:22] | because there is no way that you are shedding | 因为你绝对不可以把我的沙发 |
[25:24] | all over my couch. | 弄得都是毛 |
[25:25] | Oh, no. He’s perfectly happy right there. | 没关系 他待在那里也很舒服 |
[25:27] | Oh, and he loves it when you rub him right between the eyes. | 还有它最喜欢你轻揉它双眼之间 |
[25:29] | Just little circles with your thumb, just like this. | 用大拇指轻轻绕圈 像这样 |
[25:31] | Not too hard, just… | 不要太用力 只要 |
[25:43] | – Castle– – Yeah, there’s… you get it. | -卡塞尔 -就这样 你懂的 |
[25:46] | Yeah. Um, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[25:48] | You guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心点 |
[25:50] | Don’t miss me too much. | 别太想我哦 |
[25:52] | The dog, not you. | 我跟它说 不是你 |
[26:17] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 上来 |
[26:19] | Right here. | 过来 |
[26:20] | Come on. Right here. | 来吧 来吧 |
[26:22] | Come on. You’re so cute. | 好啦 你太可爱了 |
[26:27] | I never thought I would say this, | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[26:28] | but I am so sick of looking at myself right now. | 但是我现在真是看够我自己了 |
[26:30] | I can’t even imagine how you must feel. | 我都没法想象你的感受 |
[26:32] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[26:34] | What about… | 那么 |
[26:35] | that one? | 那张呢 |
[26:36] | Um, that is what I wore on Thursday. | 那是我周四穿的 |
[26:40] | So that means Lolita was off at the Groomer’s, so, no. | 也就是说洛丽塔在清洗店 所以 不是 |
[26:42] | The collar couldn’t have taken this picture. | 这张照片不可能是从项圈的摄像机拍的 |
[26:44] | I can’t believe you can identify | 我真不敢相信你只从 |
[26:46] | what day of the year it is just from what you’re wearing. | 穿着的衣服就能分辨那是哪一天 |
[26:48] | And people say I’m talentless. | 而大家偏偏说我没有才华 |
[26:50] | Don’t listen to those haters. | 别理会那些心存愤恨的人 |
[26:52] | How many of them can say they got their own cosmetics line, huh? | 他们有多少人能说他们有自己的化妆品品牌 |
[26:56] | How about this one? | 这张呢 |
[26:57] | No. God. I remember that day. | 哦不 上帝啊 我记得那天 |
[26:59] | There was this creep photographer | 有个怪吓人的摄影师 |
[27:01] | hidden down between two cars. | 藏在两辆车中间 |
[27:06] | This is depressing. | 这真让人抑郁 |
[27:07] | Don’t worry. We’ll catch the guy. | 别担心 我们会抓住这家伙的 |
[27:09] | No, I mean, my life. It’s… | 不是 我是说我的生活 就是 |
[27:11] | shopping | 购物 |
[27:13] | and partying and more shopping. | 开派对 再购物 |
[27:15] | And it is bad enough that people fight to take pictures of me | 人们争着拍我做着这些蠢事 |
[27:18] | doing all this dumb stuff, but… | 就已经够糟糕了 但是 |
[27:23] | Do you really think that Francisco | 你真的觉得弗兰斯科 |
[27:26] | was murdered because of it? | 是因为这个才被谋杀的吗 |
[27:28] | Well, if he was, | 就算是 |
[27:29] | it doesn’t make it your fault. | 也不是你的错 |
[27:32] | Did he have a family? | 他有家人吗 |
[27:34] | No. | 没有 |
[27:36] | It was just him and his dog. | 他和狗相依为命 |
[27:37] | Oh, well, I guess we weren’t so different then. | 那样 我想我们没什么区别 |
[27:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:41] | You, uh, well, you have… Reggie, | 你 你有雷吉 |
[27:44] | Phoebe, all your friends. | 菲比 还有很多朋友 |
[27:47] | Look at all these pictures. | 看看这些照片 |
[27:49] | You’re never alone. | 你从未落单 |
[27:53] | Pictures can be really deceiving. | 照片真的很能骗人 |
[28:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:05] | – This one. – This one? | -这张 -这张 |
[28:06] | It’s from a high angle. | 这是从高角度拍的 |
[28:07] | No, no, this is from last week. | 不不 这是上周拍的 |
[28:09] | This is the day that Lolita got off her leash, | 这天洛丽塔没栓皮带 |
[28:11] | and she climbed up this hill, | 她爬上了这座山 |
[28:12] | and this would’ve been her exact vantage point. | 她可能刚好在这个高点 |
[28:15] | Now all I gotta do is call “Celebrity Report,” | 现在我只要打给《明星特报》 |
[28:17] | and they oughta lead me right to… | 通过他们应该可以助我找到… |
[28:19] | Marcus Hiatt. | 马库斯·怀特 |
[28:20] | All the pictures IDed from the collar-cam | 所有被确认是从项圈摄像机拍摄的照片 |
[28:22] | can be traced back to him. | 都能反查到他身上 |
[28:23] | He was outside Kay’s place with the rest of the paparazzi. | 他和其他狗仔队一起守在凯家门外 |
[28:25] | The guy’s a full-on stalkerazzi. | 他可是个变态跟踪狗仔 |
[28:27] | Harassment, trespassing, even B&E– | 骚扰 非法入侵 甚至是破门而入 |
[28:30] | Seems like there’s nothing this guy won’t do | 看起来这家伙为了获得高价照片 |
[28:31] | to get that big-money shot. | 会不惜一切代价 |
[28:32] | And we know he had opportunity for the murder | 而且我们知道他有犯案的机会 |
[28:34] | because he was issued credentials to that Dog Show. | 因为他也被派去拍摄狗狗选秀 |
[28:36] | Wonder where he might be now. | 不用猜也知道他现在在哪 |
[28:56] | Who is your cable service provider? | 谁是你的有线供应商 |
[28:57] | Because I do not get this channel. | 因为我收不到这个频道 |
[29:00] | Come here. | 出来 |
[29:06] | You recognize your work, Marcus? | 认出你的作品了吗 马库斯 |
[29:08] | Kay Cappuccio did, and so did that Scandal Rag you sold it to. | 凯·卡普奇诺认出了 买你照片那个人也认出了 |
[29:10] | How’d you get access to the dog? | 你怎么接近那条狗的 |
[29:12] | Did you pay someone off? | 你收买别人了吗 |
[29:13] | You guys are way off base here, all right? | 你们推测的太不靠谱了 |
[29:15] | Look, it’s not what you think. | 听着 和你们想的不一样 |
[29:16] | No? ‘Cause I think you knew | 不是吗 因为我认为你知道 |
[29:18] | that if Francisco told Kay about the collar, | 如果弗兰斯科告诉凯项圈的事情 |
[29:20] | she’d go straight to the FBI. | 她会直接去找联邦调查局 |
[29:22] | And you saw your whole world crashing down around you. | 你的一切就玩完了 |
[29:24] | I did not kill that Francisco guy. | 我没杀弗兰斯科那家伙 |
[29:26] | And I didn’t even wire that dog collar either. | 狗项圈上的摄像机也不是我装的 |
[29:27] | Marcus, we just caught you… | 马库斯 我们刚刚抓到你… |
[29:28] | Who’s a good boy, huh? | 谁是好孩子啊 |
[29:30] | Who’s a good boy? Is Marcus a good boy? | 谁是好孩子啊 马库斯是好孩子吗 |
[29:33] | No, he’s not a good boy. | 不 他不是好孩子 |
[29:35] | He’s a bad boy. | 他是坏孩子 |
[29:36] | …hacked into her cell phone, | 黑进她的手机 |
[29:37] | maybe, uh, find some nude pictures of her or something. | 也许 找些裸照什么的 |
[29:39] | But then outta nowhere, I pick up that video feed– | 但是不知怎么回事 我搜到了那视频信号 |
[29:41] | Kay Cappuccio dropping her bathrobe | 凯·卡普奇诺脱下浴袍 |
[29:44] | and jumping in to the shower. | 开始淋浴 |
[29:45] | Look, I know they say she’s got no talent, | 我知道他们说她没才华 |
[29:47] | but let me tell you something, brother, | 但是我得说 兄弟 |
[29:48] | that girl’s got more talent than a– | 那妞的”才华”比 |
[29:49] | Hey! Watch your mouth. | 你 说话注意点 |
[29:52] | Do you actually expect us to believe | 你真的以为我们会相信 |
[29:54] | that you accidentally came across that feed? | 你是无意间搜到那信号吗 |
[29:56] | Look, I didn’t know where it was coming from, | 我都不知道信号从哪发出来 |
[29:58] | and really, I didn’t care. | 说真的 我不在乎 |
[29:59] | I was sitting on a gold mine, | 我是捡了下金蛋的鸡 |
[30:01] | only I didn’t have the equipment to record it at first. | 只是一开始我没有录制的设备 |
[30:03] | So I scrambled to get it set up, | 所以我急忙弄好了一个 |
[30:05] | but later that day, they shipped the dog off | 但是那天晚些时候 他们把那狗 |
[30:07] | to that damn trainer. | 送给了那个该死的训练师 |
[30:09] | Well, that’s a great story, Marcus. | 这故事不错 马库斯 |
[30:12] | Look… | 听着 |
[30:14] | If you want to find who killed him, | 如果你们想找出谁杀了他 |
[30:16] | find who he’s doing business with. | 那就查清他和谁在做生意 |
[30:19] | And I’m not talking about his dog training business either. | 我指的不是他那训练狗的生意 |
[30:22] | Then what are you talking about? | 那你指的是什么 |
[30:25] | I drove back there to check on the signal, all right? | 我开回去去检查信号 |
[30:27] | Thought maybe I could find out | 想着也许我能搞清 |
[30:28] | when the dog was going back to Kay. | 狗什么时候会送回到凯那里 |
[30:30] | The things I heard that Francisco guy talking about? | 知道我听到弗兰斯科在谈论什么吗 |
[30:33] | Yeah, he was into some sketchy stuff. | 他可是搞了些不正经的东西 |
[30:35] | Really, bro? | 真的吗 兄弟 |
[30:37] | You’re gonna sit here and call someone else sketchy? | 你好意思坐在这说别人不正经 |
[30:39] | Listen to what I’m saying, all right? | 听我说完好吗 |
[30:41] | The guy was talking about shipments from Argentina, | 他说有阿根廷来的货物 |
[30:44] | getting past customs, | 蒙混过关 |
[30:47] | street values. | 黑市价 |
[30:51] | Drugs? | 是毒品吗 |
[30:52] | Yeah, it seems to fit his travel. | 是啊 符合他的旅行路线 |
[30:53] | In addition to his international trips, | 除国际旅行外 |
[30:54] | made a lot of flights to Boston, New Orleans, Seattle, | 大多都是去波士顿 新奥尔良 西雅图 |
[30:57] | Long Beach, Miami. | 长滩 迈阿密 |
[30:58] | – All port cities. – Exactly. | -全是港口城市 -对 |
[31:00] | The international travel to judge dog shows– | 飞往世界各地给狗秀当评委 |
[31:02] | that’s a perfect cover. | 真是完美的掩护 |
[31:04] | So our dog trainer is a drug courier. | 这么说狗训练师是个毒品快递员 |
[31:06] | No wonder he was so paranoid about being bugged. | 难怪他疑神疑鬼担心被监听 |
[31:08] | Then that warehouse that we saw… | 那我们那天看到的仓库是… |
[31:09] | Breeding facility, my ass. | 配种基地个屁 |
[31:11] | The Pilar retriever? | 普拉尔寻回犬 |
[31:13] | Pretty good story, right? | 编的不错 不是吗 |
[31:14] | Hey, I had to get you outta there somehow. | 我总得想办法把你们赶出去 |
[31:16] | Mr. Patterson, I don’t think you understand | 帕特森先生 恐怕你还不明白 |
[31:18] | how serious this is. | 事情的严重性 |
[31:20] | We’re in the process of obtaining a warrant. | 我们正在申请搜查令 |
[31:23] | We’re gonna search that warehouse from top to bottom. | 会把仓库搜个底朝天 |
[31:26] | And we got a pretty good idea | 我们很清楚 |
[31:27] | of what we’re gonna find in there. | 能在那找到什么 |
[31:29] | Well, I’ll tell you exactly what you’ll find– | 我来告诉你们能找到什么 |
[31:31] | Suitcases with false bottoms | 为躲过海关而特制的 |
[31:33] | for smuggling drugs through customs, | 活底手提箱 |
[31:35] | about 2 kilos of pure Argentinean heroin. | 两千克的纯阿根廷海洛因 |
[31:38] | And the best drug-sniffing dogs we’ve ever had. | 前所未见的最优秀的缉毒犬 |
[31:43] | My name’s not Kack Patterson. | 我不叫卡克·帕特森 |
[31:45] | Kenny Weizer. U.S. Customs agent. | 我是肯尼·维泽尔 美国海关探员 |
[31:48] | You got any coffee? | 你们这有咖啡吗 |
[31:51] | So Francisco was training drug-sniffing dogs? | 这么说弗兰斯科是在训练缉毒犬 |
[31:54] | His methods were amazing. | 他手段太高明了 |
[31:56] | Personally handled deployment | 不管我们认为货运到哪 |
[31:57] | wherever we thought the shipment was coming in. | 他都亲自部署调度 |
[31:58] | Which explains all that travel to those port cities, | 这就解释了去港口城市的旅行 |
[32:01] | and the payments, and the secrecy. | 那些收入 遮遮掩掩 |
[32:03] | Yeah, sorry about giving you the runaround at the warehouse, | 很抱歉在仓库时没跟你们坦白 |
[32:06] | but when you’re dealing with the cartels, | 但当你跟贩毒集团打交道时 |
[32:08] | you can’t be too careful. | 你不得不加倍小心 |
[32:09] | Oh, so that’s why you gave us Kay Cappuccio’s name, | 所以你供出凯·卡普奇诺 |
[32:11] | because you thought she bugged Francisco. | 你以为是她监听弗兰斯科 |
[32:13] | Yeah, we couldn’t really launch an investigation | 不挑明我们对瓦奎斯业务的意图 |
[32:15] | without tipping our hand to the Vasquez operation. | 我们是无法展开调查的 |
[32:17] | So I figured, I’d tell you what I know, | 所以我想 我告诉你们我所掌握的 |
[32:19] | see where you could get. | 看你们能查到些什么 |
[32:20] | Vasquez–that’s out of Argentina, right? | 瓦奎斯 是阿根廷的贩毒集团对吗 |
[32:22] | That’s a huge heroin smuggling family. | 一个庞大的走私海洛因的家族 |
[32:25] | Agent Weizer, | 维泽尔探员 |
[32:26] | what are Francisco’s dogs trained to do | 弗兰斯科的狗嗅到毒品时 |
[32:28] | when they smell drugs? | 会有什么反应 |
[32:30] | They paw at the ground. Why? | 它们会猛抓地板 怎么了 |
[32:31] | Because that’s what Royal was doing. | 罗亚尔就是这种反应 |
[32:33] | So I guess that dog therapist was right. | 所以我想狗治疗师是对的 |
[32:34] | He was trying to tell us something. | 它想告诉我们一些事 |
[32:36] | He smelled drugs on our killer. | 它在凶手身上嗅到了毒品的味道 |
[32:37] | Well, that makes sense. The Vasquez cartel had | 那说得通 瓦奎斯贩毒集团 |
[32:39] | a hell of a lot to gain from Francisco’s death. | 从弗兰斯科的死中获益匪浅 |
[32:41] | His program was costing them a fortune | 他训练出的缉毒犬 导致货物被查 |
[32:44] | in intercepted shipments. | 损失了很多钱 |
[32:45] | Which is why they wanted eyes and ears on Francisco. | 这就是他们监视监听弗兰斯科的原因 |
[32:48] | They wanted to figure out how the customs’ operation worked. | 他们想知道海关稽查是怎么进行的 |
[32:50] | But once Francisco realized he was under surveillance, | 但当弗兰斯科意识到他被监听后 |
[32:52] | they knew he was on to them. | 他们知道自己暴露了 |
[32:54] | So they got someone to finish him off. | 所以他们找人干掉他 |
[32:56] | Probably the same person | 可能就是在凯·卡普奇诺的狗颈圈上 |
[32:57] | who wired Kay Cappuccio’s dog collar. | 装监视器的那个人 |
[32:59] | Whoever wired up that dog collar | 要想在狗颈圈上装监视器 |
[33:01] | had to have three things. | 必须具备三个条件 |
[33:03] | One–access to the dog. | 首先 能够接触到狗 |
[33:05] | Two–knowledge that Francisco would be training that dog. | 其次 知晓弗兰斯科会训练那只狗 |
[33:10] | Three–some connection to the Vasquez cartel. | 第三 与瓦奎斯贩毒集团有某种关联 |
[33:15] | The intersection of these three circles | 凶手就藏在 |
[33:17] | holds the identity of our killer. | 三个圈圈重合之处 |
[33:21] | He’s doing that thing again. | 它又抓地板了 |
[33:23] | Yeah, but I don’t have any heroin on me, Castle. | 是啊 可我身上没海洛因啊 卡塞尔 |
[33:25] | Well, why would he react like that unless… | 但它为何会那样呢 除非 |
[33:28] | Beckett, are you wearing perfume? | 贝克特 你搽香水了吗 |
[33:29] | And just for future reference, I am partial to Fracas. | 为了给以后做参考 我偏爱”喧嚣” |
[33:33] | Listen, don’t flatter yourself, okay? | 别臭美了 |
[33:35] | I just spritzed some of this stuff | 我只是喷了点 |
[33:36] | that Kay sent over in the gift basket. | 凯送的礼物篮里的香水 |
[33:38] | Why would he react to that? | 它为什么会对香水有反应 |
[33:41] | Because the main ingredient is essence of poppy flower. | 因为主要成分是婴栗花的提炼物 |
[33:45] | And heroin is made from morphine, | 海洛因是由吗啡提炼的 |
[33:47] | which comes from the opium poppy. | 而吗啡又取自婴栗 |
[33:50] | Guys, what if, at the crime scene, | 假设在凶案现场 |
[33:51] | he was pawing not at drugs, | 令它有反应的不是毒品 |
[33:53] | but at the scent of that perfume. | 而是香水的香味 |
[33:55] | Yeah, but this perfume hasn’t even come out yet. | 有可能 但这款香水还未上市 |
[33:57] | I mean, who would be wearing it? | 谁会搽这款香水呢 |
[33:59] | Only one person. | 就一个人 |
[34:00] | – Not kay. – Well, she was at the crime scene. | -不会是凯 -可她的确在凶案现场出现过 |
[34:02] | Castle, we’re not talking about paparazzi and celebrities. | 卡塞尔 我们现在谈的可不是狗仔 名人 |
[34:05] | We’re dealing with a drug cartel. | 我们说的是一个贩毒集团 |
[34:07] | Okay, well, let’s remember what we’re looking for. | 好 那我们回忆下要找的疑犯特征 |
[34:08] | One–access to the dog. Check. | 首先 能够接触到狗 打勾 |
[34:11] | Two–knowledge that Francisco was training the dog. Check. | 其次 知晓弗兰斯科会训练那只狗 打勾 |
[34:14] | Only thing we’re missing is a connection to the cartel. | 就是不确定跟贩毒集团是否有联系 |
[34:17] | Uh, guys, I think I might have our link. | 我想我找到两者间的联系了 |
[34:19] | Kay Cappuccio shot a commercial in Argentina six months ago. | 凯·卡普奇诺六个月前在阿根廷拍了广告 |
[34:24] | So? | 那又如何 |
[34:25] | Argentina’s a big country. | 阿根廷那么大 |
[34:27] | It doesn’t mean that she’s connected to the Vasquez family. | 这不能说明她和瓦奎斯家族有联系 |
[34:29] | But this does. | 但是我下面说的能 |
[34:31] | She stayed at the compound of Junior Vasquez, | 她住在朱尼尔·瓦奎斯家里 |
[34:33] | first lieutenant of the cartel. | 贩毒集团的首席副官 |
[34:36] | She’s the one. | 她就是凶手 |
[34:51] | I just wanna say hi to all my fans out there. | 我只想和我所有的粉丝们问声好 |
[34:55] | Say hi, Lolita. | 打个招呼 洛丽塔 |
[34:57] | And I want to remind you guys that my new scent, | 我想提醒大家下个月 我的新香水 |
[34:59] | hits stores next month. | 就要上市了 |
[35:02] | Kay Cappuccio’s guilty pleasure– | 凯·卡普奇诺之罪恶的欢愉 |
[35:05] | make sure he’s guilty of wanting you. | 确保他的罪名是渴望得到你 |
[35:11] | Guilty pleasure | 罪恶的欢愉 |
[35:13] | or just guilty? | 还是只有罪恶 |
[35:14] | What does this video have to do with anything? | 这段录像和案子有什么关系 |
[35:16] | This was about 15 minutes before you went backstage | 录像拍摄完十五分钟 你去后台 |
[35:19] | to Francisco Pilar’s dressing room. | 到了弗兰斯科·普拉尔的化妆间 |
[35:20] | So? | 所以呢 |
[35:21] | So we have reason to suspect | 我们有理由怀疑 |
[35:23] | that our killer was wearing your perfume. | 凶手搽了你的香水 |
[35:26] | Well, that’s impossible. It wasn’t even out yet. | 那不可能 它还没上市 |
[35:29] | I’m the only person that had it. | 唯一搽那香水的人是我 |
[35:31] | Does she realize she just incriminated herself? | 她有意识到自己变相认罪了吗 |
[35:33] | I said she was nice. I didn’t say anything about smart. | 我说过她人很好 没说她聪明 |
[35:37] | Customs Agent Weizer’s on the phone | 海关署维泽尔探员来电 |
[35:39] | for Detective Esposito. | 找埃斯波西托警探 |
[35:40] | Thanks. | 有劳 |
[35:43] | What was that about? | 他找你有事吗 |
[35:45] | I asked him to call me if he found | 我告诉他 找到任何证明 |
[35:46] | any definitive Kay Cappuccio connection to the Vasquez family. | 凯·卡普奇诺与瓦奎斯家族有关的证据就通知我 |
[35:57] | You know when they’re gonna be done in there? | 你知道他们什么时候结束吗 |
[35:58] | We got a reporter from “Vanity fair” | 有个《名利场》的记者 |
[35:59] | coming by the house later. | 待会要来家里做访问 |
[36:01] | They’re giving her the cover. | 他们让她做封面人物 |
[36:03] | I don’t know, bro. | 我不清楚 兄弟 |
[36:04] | But, um, good luck with that. | 但是 祝你们访问顺利 |
[36:15] | Esposito. | 埃斯波西托 |
[36:16] | What’s your relationship with Junior Vasquez? | 你跟朱尼尔·瓦奎斯是什么关系 |
[36:18] | Junior? He is such a sweetheart. | 朱尼尔 他真是个甜心 |
[36:21] | Um, they have “Keeping Up With Cappuccio” | 他们阿根廷有《追随卡普奇诺》 |
[36:23] | in Argentina, so he’s kind of a big fan. | 他是个超级粉丝 |
[36:25] | Do you realize that the Vasquez family | 你知道瓦奎斯家族是 |
[36:27] | is the number one heroin exporter in South America? | 南美头号海洛因出口商吗 |
[36:31] | What? | 什么 |
[36:34] | Oh, my god. You guys, I did not know that. | 天啊 伙计们 我不知道啊 |
[36:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[36:45] | Give me a minute, Castle. | 等我一会儿 卡塞尔 |
[36:49] | This is a nightmare. | 这真是噩梦 |
[36:51] | Heroin, murder– | 海洛因 谋杀 |
[36:52] | I just wish I had never even heard of Francisco. | 真希望我从来都没听说过弗兰斯科 |
[36:57] | Kay, how… | 凯 你… |
[36:58] | How did you hear about him? | 你是怎么知道他这个人的 |
[36:59] | Reggie. | 通过雷吉 |
[37:01] | He read about him in, like, a magazine or something. | 他在杂志之类的东西里看到他 |
[37:03] | He said he was the best, so he insisted I use him. | 他说他是最棒的 他坚持让我雇佣他 |
[37:05] | So it was Reggie’s idea | 那让洛丽塔 |
[37:06] | that Lolita go to Francisco for training? | 去弗兰斯科那训练也是雷吉的主意吗 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:13] | Make sure he’s guilty of wanting you. | 确保他的罪名是渴望得到你 |
[37:19] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[37:23] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[37:24] | Positive. | 确定 |
[37:25] | Customs connected Kay to the Vasquez family all right, | 海关的确是把凯和瓦奎斯联系起来了 |
[37:27] | through Reggie. | 是通过雷吉 |
[37:29] | Turns out he went to school with one of the Vasquez kids. | 原来他跟瓦奎斯的孩子上同一所学校 |
[37:31] | He’s the connection, not Kay. | 他才是关联 不是凯 |
[37:39] | Look out! | 小心 |
[37:44] | Get him, Royal. | 搞定他 罗亚尔 |
[38:05] | So he confessed to the whole thing. | 他对全部罪行供认不讳 |
[38:07] | The Vasquez cartel suspected that Francisco | 瓦奎斯贩毒集团怀疑弗兰斯科 |
[38:10] | was training dogs for customs. | 为海关训练狗狗 |
[38:13] | And then when Kay needed Lolita trained, | 而当凯需要训练洛丽塔的时候 |
[38:15] | Reggie steered her towards Francisco | 雷吉将她引向弗兰斯科 |
[38:16] | and then wired the dog collar. | 然后在狗项圈上安了摄像头 |
[38:18] | But Francisco caught on, and Reggie panicked. | 但这事被弗兰斯科发现 雷吉就慌了 |
[38:21] | He felt he had to protect the cartel. | 他觉得自己必须保护贩毒集团 |
[38:23] | Yeah, and Reggie wanted to get in good with the cartel. | 雷吉想要在贩毒集团面前好好表现 |
[38:24] | He knew that his days of mooching off of kay | 他知道他在凯这吃软饭的日子 |
[38:26] | were almost over, in spite of all the reports | 要到头了 尽管媒体在报道 |
[38:28] | that the two of them were getting married. | 她俩要结婚 |
[38:29] | Whoa, whoa. You mean… the tabloids were wrong? | 等等 你是说…小报报道错了 |
[38:33] | Yeah, and, um, | 是的 |
[38:34] | you know, I was wrong about something, too. | 还有一件事我也想错了 |
[38:37] | Turns out having a mascot in the precinct can be pretty useful. | 分局有个吉祥物挺有用的 |
[38:40] | So I was thinking for tonight, maybe you take him home, | 我在想 或许今晚你带它回家 |
[38:42] | and then I’ll swing by, pick him up, maybe 9:30? | 我大概在晚上九点半来接它 |
[38:44] | Oh, I don’t know, Castle. | 我不确定 卡塞尔 |
[38:45] | I don’t know if this whole splitting time thing | 我认为这种轮流制 |
[38:47] | is good long-term solution. | 不是长久之计 |
[38:49] | Well, what then, alternating nights, uh, weekends/weekdays? | 那怎么办 隔天晚上 工作日周末吗 |
[38:52] | I-I think it’ll just confuse the poor guy. | 我想那样会把它搞糊涂的 |
[38:54] | God knows, he’s had enough therapy. | 是啊 它已经做了足够的心理治疗了 |
[38:56] | I think he deserves one home. | 我认为它应该在一个住处安家 |
[38:57] | Oh, I see where this is going. | 我明白怎么回事了 |
[39:00] | Uh, no. No, no roshambo. | 不 不是石子剪刀布 |
[39:04] | You got a better idea? | 有更好的主意吗 |
[39:05] | I think we should let Royal decide. | 我认为应该由罗亚尔来决定 |
[39:07] | We go to opposite ends of the room, | 我们分别站在房间的两头 |
[39:09] | and wherever he goes, that’s home. | 它走向谁 就住谁家 |
[39:11] | Let’s do it. | 好嘞 |
[39:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[39:16] | Sit down. Good boy. Stay there. | 坐下 好孩子 别动 |
[39:19] | Stay there. | 坐好 |
[39:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:23] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:24] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[39:27] | Come here, boy. | 过来 小子 |
[39:28] | – Come over here, Royal. Come on. – Come here, Royal. | -到我这来 罗亚尔 -过来 罗亚尔 |
[39:30] | Come right here. | 过来 |
[39:31] | – It’s a big decision… – Royal, who loves you? | -这是个重大的决定 -罗亚尔 谁最爱你 |
[39:33] | – But I know you’ll make the right one. – Come on, royal. Come on. | -但我知道你会做出正确的选择 -过来 罗亚尔 |
[39:35] | My couch is super comfortable. | 我的沙发超级舒服 |
[39:36] | – Royal, come right over here, baby. – Come on, buddy. | -过来啊 罗亚尔大宝贝 -过来 伙计 |
[39:38] | – You know in your heart. – Come over here. Come on, royal. | -你知道在你心底 -过来啊 罗亚尔 |
[39:40] | – Man’s best friend. – Who’s here? Come over here. | -你是男人的挚友 -谁在那 过来啊 |
[39:41] | Man’s. | 男人哦 |
[39:48] | Looks like he’s made his choice, | 看来它做出决定了 |
[39:49] | and it’s me. | 是我 |
[39:53] | You have such good taste, Royal. | 你真有品味 罗亚尔 |
[39:55] | Hi, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[39:56] | You have every good taste. | 你真有品味 |
[39:58] | – Hi, buddy. – Are you sure you want to take him? | -你好啊 -你确定要收留它吗 |
[40:00] | Yeah, maybe we should do two out of three. | 或许我们应该来个三局两胜 |
[40:01] | Oh, yes, Lolita and I need a big strong man around the house, | 我和洛丽塔需要一个强壮的男性在家 |
[40:04] | Especially one as loyal as this, | 尤其是像它这么忠诚的 |
[40:06] | right, bud? | 对不对 |
[40:07] | Royal, you are officially a Cappuccio now. | 罗亚尔 你正式加入卡普奇诺家了 |
[40:10] | And you have been so sweet. | 你一直都很贴心 |
[40:15] | Hey, if–you know, I know that the paparazzi can be | 呃 那个 我知道狗仔队有时 |
[40:18] | very vicious sometimes, so if you ever need anything, | 很恶劣 如果你有需要 |
[40:20] | like, I mean anything at all, | 我是说任何事 |
[40:22] | You know where to find me. | 你知道到哪里找我 |
[40:23] | I just might take you up on that one day. | 总有一天我会让你履行承诺的 |
[40:30] | Well, you know what? I mean, I’m sure it’s for the best. | 你知道吗 这也许是最好的解决办法 |
[40:33] | He woulda been lonely at my place. | 它在我家会很寂寞的 |
[40:34] | There’s nobody to play with. | 没人跟它玩 |
[40:35] | Yeah, mine, too. | 是啊 我家也是 |
[40:38] | They do look like they enjoy each other. | 它们倒是挺喜欢对方的 |
[40:50] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[40:51] | How was your trip? | 旅途如何 |
[40:52] | We had fun. Miss me? | 挺有趣 想我了吗 |
[40:55] | Ah, terribly. | 非常想 |
[40:56] | But I did manage to have a good time without you | 但是在没有你的情况下 我也过得不错 |
[40:58] | with my new friend Royal the dog. | 跟我的新朋友大狗罗亚尔 |
[41:02] | You got a dog? | 你买了一条狗吗 |
[41:02] | No, but I was looking after him for a while, | 没有 但是我照顾它了一段时间 |
[41:04] | but it made me think. | 之后我就琢磨 |
[41:06] | All those times when you were little, | 你小时候 |
[41:08] | how you begged me for a dog, and I refused because– | 总是求我养条狗 我拒绝是因为 |
[41:11] | You said, you’d be the one who’d wind up having to feed it, | 你说 最后总是要你来喂它 |
[41:14] | and it was hard enough remembering to feed me every day. | 而每天你能记得喂我就已经够难的了 |
[41:16] | Yeah, I… I don’t remember that last part. | 是啊 咦 最后那句我不记得了 |
[41:19] | It was subtext. | 潜台词哦 |
[41:20] | Barely. | 有那么一点这个意思 |
[41:21] | Anyway, I want to make it up to you. | 总之呢 我想要补偿你 |
[41:24] | I want to get you a dog. | 我要给你买条狗 |
[41:26] | Only question is, what kind of dog do we get? | 唯一的问题是 你想要哪种 |
[41:28] | What are we gonna name it? Whose room is it gonna sleep– | 起什么名字 在哪间房睡觉 |
[41:30] | Whoa, dad, slow down. | 老爸 别急 |
[41:31] | I’m leaving for college soon, remember? | 我要去上大学了 记得吗 |
[41:34] | You can’t have a dog in your dorm room. | 而宿舍是不让养狗的 |
[41:36] | Right. | 是哦 |
[41:38] | Well, I know. I’ll just take care of him here. | 我知道 那我在这照顾它 |
[41:40] | You can come visit him whenever you can. | 你可以随时回来看它 |
[41:44] | So… this dog you want to get, | 那么…这条你想买的狗 |
[41:47] | you know, for me. | 为我而买 |
[41:49] | This wouldn’t be an enticement | 不会是想把我尽可能地 |
[41:51] | to come home from college more often, would it? | 从大学吸引回家的引诱物吧 |
[41:54] | Don’t pretend like you’re smarter than me. | 别假装你比我聪明 |
[41:56] | I taught you subtext, young lady. | 潜台词是我教你的 丫头 |
[41:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[42:00] | I’ll come back and visit so much, | 我会没完没了地回来 |
[42:02] | you’ll be sick of me. | 让你都受不了 |
[42:04] | Promise? | 保证吗 |
[42:05] | Yeah. | 保证 |
[42:06] | Someone has to leave food out for you once in a while. | 总得有人隔段时间给你搞点吃的吧[喂狗的说法] |
[42:09] | Speaking of, I’m kinda hungry right now. | 说到这个 我有点饿了 |
[42:13] | Kibbles ‘n bits? | 狗饼干 |
[42:14] | Peanut butter on a spoon? | 用勺子吃花生酱 |
[42:16] | Chinese. | 中餐 |
[42:17] | I’d like a sandwich. | 我要吃三明治 |
[42:19] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |