时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Don’t get up yet. Stay in bed. | 别急着起来 再睡会儿 |
[00:33] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:36] | Kate. Hi. | 凯特 早啊 |
[00:38] | – Castle. – What? | -卡塞尔 -干什么 |
[00:40] | Did you do this? | 这是你干的吗 |
[00:41] | What? | 干什么 |
[00:42] | Stop saying “what” and wake up. | 别老问”什么” 清醒过来 |
[00:43] | I don’t… | 我没有 |
[00:47] | We’re handcuffed. | 我们被铐住了 |
[00:49] | Kinky. | 重口啊 |
[00:50] | Castle, it’s not funny. | 卡塞尔 这一点都不有趣 |
[00:51] | I didn’t say “Funny.” I said “Kinky.” | 我没说有趣 我说重口 |
[00:52] | And I didn’t cuff us. | 这不是我干的 |
[00:53] | Well, y-you think I cuffed us? | 难道你觉得是我铐的吗 |
[00:55] | Well, they look like police cuffs. | 这看起来像是警用手铐 |
[00:57] | Somebody else did this to us. | 是别的什么人干的 |
[01:03] | Do you recognize this place? | 你认得出这是哪里吗 |
[01:05] | No. | 不知道 |
[01:06] | But if I were writing a book, | 不过 如果我在创作小说的话 |
[01:07] | this is where bad things would happen. | 这里就会是坏事上演的地方 |
[01:10] | My watch is missing. | 我的表不见了 |
[01:12] | Mine, too, and my wallet. | 我的也不在 钱包也没了 |
[01:15] | So is my badge and my gun. | 还有我的警徽和枪 |
[01:16] | And my phone. I just renewed my contract. | 还有我的手机 我才续过费的 |
[01:18] | Would you stop joking? | 别嬉皮笑脸了 |
[01:19] | Hey, do I begrudge you your coping mechanisms? | 我对你的应变方式可没做评论啊 |
[01:24] | What’s the last thing that you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[01:25] | I… | 我 |
[01:29] | It’s kind of a blur. | 什么都想不起来 |
[01:30] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:32] | I think we were drugged. | 我们大概被下了药 |
[01:33] | Yeah, I think so, too, and not the good kind. | 我也这么想 而且还不是什么好药 |
[01:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:38] | Lift my top. | 把我的上衣掀起来 |
[01:40] | I think you might still be under the influence, but okay. | 你的药效大概还没退 不过我愿意效劳 |
[01:43] | Castle, not like that. Just check my back. | 卡塞尔 不是那样 看看我的背 |
[01:44] | There’s something that hurts. | 我有种刺痛感 |
[01:47] | There’s a needle mark. | 有个针眼 |
[01:49] | We were drugged. | 我们的确是被下药了 |
[01:51] | It looks like the work of a pygmy with a blowgun. | 像是小矮人用吹箭筒射得一样 |
[01:53] | Okay, you can put my shirt down. | 你可以把衣服放下了 |
[01:54] | – Yeah, sorry. – Thanks. | -抱歉 -谢了 |
[01:56] | All right, Castle, I want you to think very hard. | 卡塞尔 努力回想一下 |
[01:58] | What’s the last thing that you remember from this morning? | 你记得今天早上发生的最后一件事是什么 |
[02:02] | I was with you. | 我是和你在一起 |
[02:03] | We were, uh, someplace seedy– | 我们在一个挺破的地方… |
[02:05] | a hotel that rents rooms by the hour. | 一个按钟点计费的旅店 |
[02:07] | Would you just knock it off? | 你别开玩笑了行不 |
[02:08] | It’s where we were. | 我们真的在那里 |
[02:10] | You called me and you asked me to meet you there. | 你打电话叫我和你在那里碰面 |
[02:12] | Oh, I did. Yes. | 我的确是打了 |
[02:13] | And then I took you up to the room | 然后我带你去了房间 |
[02:16] | And then we… | 然后我们 |
[02:20] | And then we… | 我们就 |
[02:23] | Dead body. We went to go and see a dead body. | 尸体 我们去查看尸体了 |
[02:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[02:28] | A dead body. | 一具尸体 |
[02:32] | You know what I love about working with you? | 知道我为什么喜欢和你共事吗 |
[02:34] | You always take me to the most charming places. | 你总能带我去最为迷人的地方 |
[02:36] | Well, I’m a simple girl, Castle. | 卡塞尔 我是个普通女孩 |
[02:38] | I go where the bodies are. | 尸体在哪儿我就去哪儿 |
[02:39] | Besides, for a mystery novelist, | 而且对侦探小说家来说 |
[02:40] | aren’t seedy motels kind of a standard? | 破旅店不是常见的场景吗 |
[02:42] | Ah, yes. Matter of fact, | 没错 实际上 |
[02:44] | they’re a veritable Advent Calendar of salaciousness. | 它们的出现就代表会有色情事件发生 |
[02:47] | Behind every door, a delightful tale | 每扇门之后 都有拨动人心的故事 |
[02:49] | of desperation, depravity– | 讲述了绝望 堕落 |
[02:51] | Or death. | 或是死亡 |
[02:52] | You know, you need to stop being a control freak. | 你别那么像控制狂行不 |
[02:53] | I’m not–what do you mean, a control freak? | 我才没有 你什么意思 |
[02:54] | – You are being a control freak. – I’ve never been a control freak. | -你就是控制狂 -我才没有 |
[02:59] | Sorry. Are we interrupting? | 抱歉 打扰到你们了吗 |
[03:00] | No. Victim’s a white male, late 30s. | 没事 死者是白人男性 奔四十 |
[03:04] | Housekeeping found him when they came to clean the room. | 清洁工打扫房间时发现了他 |
[03:06] | Cause of death? | 死亡原因 |
[03:07] | Not entirely sure yet. | 暂时还不清楚 |
[03:08] | But there are indications of asphyxia | 不过他面部有青紫的痕迹 |
[03:10] | with some cyanosis around the face. | 所以可能是窒息而亡 |
[03:12] | So he was suffocated? | 就是说他是被人闷死的吗 |
[03:13] | Maybe. Then again, there’s this. | 有可能 不过还有这个 |
[03:16] | Needle mark. | 针孔痕迹 |
[03:17] | So he could’ve just O.D.’ed, passed out face first, | 所以他可能吸毒过量后 脸朝下晕过去 |
[03:19] | – and suffocated. – Oh, no. It’s definitely murder. | -然后窒息了 -不 这绝对是谋杀 |
[03:21] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:22] | Someone torched his fingers. | 有人烧过他的手指 |
[03:25] | Burned off his prints. | 把他的指纹都烧毁了 |
[03:26] | They wanted to erase his identity. | 他们想要掩盖他的身份 |
[03:28] | And they did a pretty good job, too. | 他们做得很不错 |
[03:30] | His wallet’s missing, | 他的钱包也不见了 |
[03:31] | and we’ve been through the room a couple of times. | 我们在房间里查找了几遍 |
[03:32] | There’s nothing here to tell us who this guy is. | 没有线索能显示他的身份 |
[03:34] | Did he pay for the room in cash? | 他的房钱是用现金付的吗 |
[03:35] | Yeah, and the clerk said | 是的 接待员说他是以 |
[03:36] | that he registered as Jack Sparrow. | 杰克·斯帕罗的身份登记的 |
[03:38] | Oh, there’s a possibility that’s his real name. | 这有可能是他的真名 |
[03:41] | Sure it is. | 是有这可能 |
[03:46] | We’re running it just in case. | 为以防万一 我们也在查这个名字 |
[03:48] | The clerk also said he appeared nervous when he checked in. | 接待员还说他办入住手续时很紧张 |
[03:51] | He, uh, kept looking behind him. | 他一直往身后看 |
[03:53] | – Did he have any visitors? – He couldn’t say, | -有人来拜访他吗 -接待员不知道 |
[03:54] | but this isn’t the most secure building. | 这里的保安系统也不太好 |
[03:56] | I saw a camera in the lobby. | 我看到大厅里有摄像头 |
[03:58] | – It’s a dummy. – It’s not the only one. | -那是个假的 -蠢货可不止那一个 |
[03:59] | It’s used to scare away drug dealers. | 那是用来吓吓毒贩的 |
[04:04] | Okay, um… | 好了 |
[04:06] | You don’t go to the trouble of trying to erase someone’s identity | 一般人不会大费周章隐瞒某人的身份 |
[04:09] | unless you have a very good reason to. | 除非是为了什么特殊的理由 |
[04:10] | Lanie, what are the chances of us recovering some of the prints? | 蕾妮 你有可能恢复部分指纹吗 |
[04:14] | Depends on how bad the burns are. | 得看烧毁的情况如何 |
[04:15] | L-let me get him back to the morgue. | 我先把他带回停尸间吧 |
[04:17] | Okay, in the meantime, let’s get Ryan | 好 同时让莱恩 |
[04:18] | to run his photos through missing persons | 在失踪人口的照片里找找他 |
[04:20] | and… see if anything pops. | 看能不能查到什么 |
[04:23] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[04:29] | John Doe in a seedy motel with his fingerprints burned off. | 破旧旅馆里被烧毁的指纹的无名氏 |
[04:34] | How did we get from there to here? | 我们怎么会从那里跑到了这里 |
[04:38] | Whoa, easy, easy there. | 慢点 慢点 |
[04:39] | Hate to state the obvious, | 我不想废话 |
[04:40] | but we’re kind of joined at the hip here. | 但我们现在是同一根稻草上的蚂蚱 |
[04:41] | Okay, let’s just get up. Come on. | 我们先起来吧 快点 |
[04:43] | Are you always like this in the morning? | 你早上总是这个样子吗 |
[04:45] | Oh, this is… | 真是 |
[04:48] | – This is awkward. – Yeah. | -真是难办了 -没错 |
[04:51] | They couldn’t just handcuff us “Midnight Run” style? | 就不能正常地把我们铐在一起吗 |
[04:53] | Wait a minute. Ryan did run our guy through missing persons, | 等等 莱恩在失踪人口里查找了死者 |
[04:55] | and there wasn’t a match. Then what? | 没人对得上 然后呢 |
[04:59] | Then… | 然后 |
[05:01] | Ryan asked me… | 莱恩问我 |
[05:05] | if he spent Thanksgiving at his family’s house, | 如果他在自己家过了感恩节 |
[05:07] | did that mean he had to spend Christmas | 是不是意味着他就得去 |
[05:09] | at Jenny’s family’s house? | 珍妮家过圣诞了 |
[05:10] | Castle, I’m talking about our case. | 卡塞尔 我在说我们的案子 |
[05:12] | If you want me to reconstruct it, I have to do it in order. | 你要我重现记忆 我就得照着顺序来 |
[05:14] | Okay, fine. Um… | 好吧 随你 |
[05:16] | Burnt fingerprints, suffocated, | 指纹被烧毁 窒息身亡 |
[05:18] | uh… needle marks. | 针孔痕迹 |
[05:20] | The morgue. We went to the morgue. | 停尸间 我们去了停尸间 |
[05:23] | I told you, it’s none of your business. | 我说了 这不关你的事 |
[05:25] | Of course it’s none of my business, | 当然不关我的事 |
[05:27] | that’s why I want to know. | 所以我才想知道嘛 |
[05:28] | Know what? | 知道啥 |
[05:29] | What she and Esposito were fighting about. | 她和埃斯波西托在吵什么 |
[05:31] | It’s none of your business. | 这根本不关你的事 |
[05:32] | That’s the point. | 越不关己越要问 |
[05:34] | Where are we? | 有什么发现吗 |
[05:34] | No I.D. Yet, | 暂时还没有查明身份 |
[05:36] | but his hands have calluses, | 但他的手上有茧 |
[05:37] | so most likely, he had a job that required physical labor. | 所以他极有可能是从事体力劳动 |
[05:40] | What about fingerprints? | 指纹呢 |
[05:42] | Outer skin’s too damaged. | 皮肤表层烧毁得太严重了 |
[05:44] | But… I may be able to macerate the skin, | 不过 我把皮肤泡软后 |
[05:48] | pull some from the underside of the epidural layer. | 也许能从硬膜层下面取到指纹 |
[05:51] | You can do that? | 你能办到吗 |
[05:52] | Yes, in some cases. | 有时候可以 |
[05:55] | But it’s gonna take a couple of days. | 不过这得花上几天时间 |
[05:56] | In the meantime, I did find this. | 与此同时 我发现了这个 |
[05:58] | It was tucked in the fold of his pants pocket. | 这个被折起来塞进他的裤袋里 |
[06:00] | It would’ve been real easy for our killer to miss. | 杀手很容易忽略它 |
[06:03] | “147 West 97th Street, 4:00 p.m.” | 97号大街西147号 下午4点 |
[06:08] | It’s the address of the Cambury Cafe, | 那是坎博瑞咖啡店的地址 |
[06:10] | half block off Broadway. | 就在百老汇半个街区外 |
[06:11] | 4:00 p.m. He was meeting someone. | 下午4点 他要去见某个人 |
[06:13] | Or met someone. | 也可能是遇到了谁 |
[06:14] | Okay, you and Esposito take this up there and see | 你和埃斯波西托带这张照片过去 |
[06:16] | if anyone remembers seeing our victim. | 看看有没有人记得见过死者 |
[06:18] | Maybe that’ll help us I.D. him. | 或许可以帮助我们确认他的身份 |
[06:20] | On it. | 这就去 |
[06:20] | What was so special about our victim | 这个死者究竟有何特殊之处 |
[06:22] | that our killer wanted to erase his identity? | 以至于凶手想要掩盖他的身份 |
[06:25] | Don’t say spy. | 不要说间谍 |
[06:28] | Or mob hit. | 也别说是黑帮干的 |
[06:29] | Mob hit of a spy? | 那黑帮干掉了一个间谍呢 |
[06:32] | Crazy theories aren’t gonna help, | 异想天开对目前状况毫无帮助 |
[06:33] | not until we figure out who this guy is. | 我们还是得先确认他的身份 |
[06:38] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[06:39] | What? | 什么事 |
[06:41] | This is a postal bar code. | 这是邮政条形码 |
[06:42] | Our victim wrote this note on the back of an envelope. | 死者把便条写在一张信封的背面 |
[06:44] | A postal bar code? | 邮政条形码 |
[06:45] | Yeah, those little hash marks | 是的 就是那些邮件标签 |
[06:47] | you see on mailing labels and envelopes, | 或者信封上的散列标示 |
[06:49] | it’s a way of exactly identifying an address. | 是一种精确指示地址的方法 |
[06:52] | But in a machine-readable way. | 但是只能通过机读 |
[06:54] | We get that decoded, | 只要我们解读出这个条形码 |
[06:56] | we’ll be able to tell exactly where our victim was | 就能知道死者写下这张纸条时 |
[06:58] | when he wrote that note. | 他究竟在哪 |
[06:59] | Okay, then we called the post office, | 是的 那之后我们打电话给邮局 |
[07:01] | and they gave us the address. | 他们给了我们一个地址 |
[07:04] | – The house in Queens. – The house in Queens. | -皇后区的房子 -皇后区的房子 |
[07:07] | So do you know what Lanie and Esposito were fighting about? | 你知道蕾妮和埃斯波西托为什么拌嘴吗 |
[07:09] | Everything. | 几乎各种事 |
[07:11] | They both want to be together, | 他们都想复合 |
[07:12] | but neither of them wants to admit to it. | 但是两人都不愿承认这一点 |
[07:14] | Ugh. Why do people do that to themselves? | 相爱的人为何要如此折磨彼此 |
[07:16] | Maybe they just don’t see it. | 大概他们都没意识到吧 |
[07:18] | How could they not? It’s so obvious. | 怎么会没意识到 这多明显啊 |
[07:21] | This is the place? | 就是这里吗 |
[07:22] | Matches the address. | 根据地址是这儿了 |
[07:24] | Doesn’t look like anybody’s home. | 看起来没人在家啊 |
[07:33] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[07:35] | NYPD. Anybody here? | 纽约警局 有人在吗 |
[07:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:50] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[08:11] | Bill and Nora Ranford. | 比尔和诺拉·瑞福德 |
[08:14] | Maybe Bill is our john doe. | 或许这个比尔就是我们的死者 |
[08:19] | NYPD. Identify yourself. | 纽约警局 请自报姓名 |
[08:21] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[08:40] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[08:41] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[09:05] | And an old woman in a cage. | 一个老妇人 关在笼子里 |
[09:07] | Yeah, that’s the last thing I remember. | 这是我记得的最后一件事 |
[09:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:16] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[09:27] | It’s just, I always spend Christmas with my family. | 只是过去我总是与我的家人共度圣诞 |
[09:30] | Right. Well, | 话虽如此 |
[09:32] | you were the one who decided to get hitched, bro. | 但是谁要你自己选择了结婚 |
[09:34] | Yeah, but I didn’t think that meant driving down to Florida | 但这不表示我愿意大老远开车到佛罗里达 |
[09:37] | to spend the holidays with her grandmother. | 跟她的祖母一起过节 |
[09:38] | Driving? You’re not flying? | 开车去 你不坐飞机吗 |
[09:41] | During the holidays? Are you kidding me? | 节日里坐飞机 你开什么玩笑 |
[09:43] | Besides, Jenny thinks that, a-a road trip | 另外 珍妮觉得公路旅行 |
[09:44] | will give us some quality time together. | 可以让我们享受美好的二人时光 |
[09:47] | That is no road trip, brother. | 那可不是简单的公路旅行 兄弟 |
[09:50] | That… | 那是… |
[09:51] | is a relationship test. | 一种情感考验 |
[09:54] | A relationship test? | 情感考验 |
[09:56] | We’re getting married in a month. | 我们一个月后就要结婚了 |
[09:57] | Well, we’ll see what happens after the test. | 那得等考验结束再说了 |
[09:59] | It’s the pre-wedding road trip test. | 这是婚前公路旅行考验 |
[10:01] | Locked together for hours, | 两人在几个小时里单独呆在一起 |
[10:03] | that way she can confront you with any lingering doubts | 如果她心里有任何关于未来生活的不确定 |
[10:05] | she may have about your future together. | 都可以在这时向你提出来 |
[10:07] | And you… will have nowhere to hide. | 而你…无处可躲 非答不可 |
[10:11] | Have either of you seen Beckett? | 你们谁见到贝克特了吗 |
[10:12] | She’s probably following up on a lead. | 她应该正在追查线索 |
[10:16] | Don’t think that I don’t know | 不要以为我不知道 |
[10:16] | that you guys cover for each other. | 你们几个总是互相打掩护 |
[10:20] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[10:21] | Any progress on our John Doe? | 关于死者有何进展了 |
[10:23] | Yeah. Turned out, he did show up at the Cambury Cafe yesterday, | 调查证实他昨天确实去过坎博瑞咖啡厅 |
[10:26] | and he wasn’t alone. | 而且他不是一个人 |
[10:28] | Waitress recognized him immediately, | 服务员立刻认出了他 |
[10:29] | said he sat in the corner booth, | 说他坐在角落位置 |
[10:30] | met with a guy– long hair, goatee– | 与一个长头发 山羊胡子的男子在一起 |
[10:32] | said our vic looked nervous. | 而且死者显得很紧张 |
[10:34] | We have the waitress working with an artist | 我们正让这个服务员与画师合作 |
[10:36] | to see if we can come up with a sketch of the goateed man | 看能不能画出这个山羊胡子男的肖像 |
[10:39] | to use on a canvass. | 以用来做排查 |
[10:40] | All right. Keep me apprised. | 很好 随时向我汇报进展 |
[10:44] | Come on, Jenny loves me. She wouldn’t test me like that. | 珍妮这么爱我 她不会这样考验我的 |
[10:47] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:48] | Just watch out if she wants to take you canoeing. | 如果她要带你去湖上泛舟你也要小心 |
[10:51] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[10:53] | Canoeing? C-canoeing is a test? | 泛舟 那也是考验吗 |
[10:56] | It’s all about power, direction, | 泛舟关键在于力度与方向 |
[10:59] | like a marriage. | 婚姻关系也是如此 |
[11:00] | If the canoe goes straight, | 如果船能一路向前 |
[11:02] | it shows her that you can compromise, | 则向她证明了你能为她做出让步 |
[11:04] | work together, find a rhythm, | 并肩合作 找到节奏 |
[11:06] | move forward in the same direction. | 两人可以朝一个方向共同前进 |
[11:08] | But if it’s going around in circles, | 但是 如果你们一直在原地打转 |
[11:11] | so is your relationship. | 那恐怕你们的关系也会如此 |
[11:14] | Castle, would you just work with me? | 卡塞尔 你就不能配合着我一点 |
[11:16] | How about you work with me? | 为什么不是你配合我 |
[11:17] | How come you always have to lead? | 为什么总是你来作主 |
[11:20] | How come you always have to step on my toes? | 你为什么老是给我惹祸 |
[11:22] | Since when do I– okay, you know what? | 我什么时候 好吧 你知道吗 |
[11:25] | Tell me this– | 告诉我 |
[11:26] | Why do you always have to be first? | 你为什么总是要走在最前面 |
[11:28] | First out of the elevator, | 第一个走出电梯 |
[11:30] | first through the door. | 第一个进出门 |
[11:31] | Um, I am a cop. I’m the one with a gun. | 我是警察 我佩枪而你没有 |
[11:34] | Being first through the door is my job. | 所以先进门是我的职责所在 |
[11:38] | In the elevator? | 在电梯里也是 |
[11:39] | Look, how about this? | 这么说吧 |
[11:41] | Would it kill ya to let someone open the door for you | 偶尔让别人帮你开次门 |
[11:43] | once in a while? | 你会死啊 |
[11:44] | You do realize, if somebody opens the door for me, | 但是你应该想到 如果让别人帮我开门 |
[11:46] | then I will be going through it first anyway, right? | 我还是要走在前面的 是吧 |
[11:48] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. I forgot. | 对了 我都忘了 |
[11:49] | You have to be the smartest, too. | 你还总得做那个最聪明的 |
[11:51] | Everything’s a competition with you. | 所有事情对你来说都像一场竞赛 |
[11:52] | That is so not true. | 这根本不是事实 |
[11:53] | Are you always like this in the mornings? | 你早上总是这个样子吗 |
[11:55] | You know, I’d argue with you, | 你知道吗 我倒想跟你争辩 |
[11:56] | but then I’d have to let you win. | 但最终也只能让着你 |
[11:57] | Okay, fine. Go ahead. You lead. | 好吧 那听你的 你来带路 |
[12:00] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:04] | Where did you want to go? | 你想往哪边走 |
[12:06] | I think that there’s a light switch over there. | 我好像看到那边有灯的开关 |
[12:08] | Or do you want to stay in the dark? | 还是你宁可呆在黑暗中 |
[12:17] | I liked it better in the dark. | 看来还是不开灯的时候好一点 |
[12:18] | This door is steel. There’s no way we’re getting through here. | 这门是钢做的 我们不可能从这儿出去 |
[12:20] | These walls are cinder block. | 这些墙壁是煤渣砖造的 |
[12:25] | What do you suppose is in that big freezer? | 你猜这个大冰柜里有什么 |
[12:31] | You think it’s the old woman? | 会不会是那个老妇人 |
[12:33] | I mean, what if we’re in some psycho’s lair | 我们会不会是被关在了变态狂的老巢里 |
[12:35] | and we have to kill each other, like in “Saw”? | 得杀死对方才能活下去 就像《电锯惊魂》那样 |
[12:37] | Castle, stop speculating. It’s not helping. | 卡塞尔 别胡思乱想了 对我们毫无用处 |
[12:38] | Oh, come on. An old lady in a cage, | 拜托 一个老妇人被关在笼子里 |
[12:41] | us cuffed together in this creepy room. | 我们又被铐在一起关在这个诡异的房间里 |
[12:43] | What am I supposed to think? | 我还能怎么想 |
[12:44] | You’re supposed to think that we need | 你该想 我们得 |
[12:45] | to get the hell outta here before someone comes back. | 赶在有人回来之前离开这里 |
[12:47] | How long do you think we were out? | 你觉得我们呆在这儿有多久了 |
[12:48] | Couple of hours. | 几个小时了吧 |
[12:50] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:51] | ‘Cause I’m hungry. | 因为我饿了呗 |
[12:54] | I got some beef jerky. | 我这儿有些牛肉干 |
[12:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:58] | Hold my hand. | 牵住我的手 |
[13:02] | So the cuffs don’t cut into us. | 这样手铐才不会一直割到我们 |
[13:04] | We could just try to get ’em off. | 为什么不试着打开它 |
[13:05] | You got a bobby pin? | 你有发夹吗 |
[13:06] | What is this, the 1940s? | 你以为这是四十年代啊 |
[13:09] | These are my police cuffs. | 这是我的警用手铐 |
[13:10] | You’re not gonna open them with a bobby pin. | 怎么可能让你用个发夹就能打开 |
[13:13] | Face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[13:14] | We’re stuck. | 我们被困住了 |
[13:18] | Think anyone knows we’re missing? | 你觉得会有人注意到我们不见了吗 |
[13:20] | Martha and Alexis will notice if you don’t go home, right? | 你没回家 玛莎和阿丽克西斯会注意吧 |
[13:23] | Actually, my mother’s taking Alexis | 事实上 我妈这周末带阿丽克西斯 |
[13:24] | on a tour of colleges this weekend. | 去大学校园游了 |
[13:26] | Esposito and Ryan– | 埃斯波西托和莱恩 |
[13:27] | Yeah, they’ll probably notice, but it doesn’t mean they’ll… | 他们可能会注意到 但这也不表示他们 |
[13:31] | find us here. | 能找到我们 |
[13:34] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:38] | It’s a hatch. | 是个活板门 |
[13:39] | If we can get up there, we might be able to get out. | 如果我们能爬上去 说不定就能逃出去 |
[13:41] | Yeah, well, it’s too high. | 说得简单 这太高了 |
[13:42] | Not if we climb on top of that. | 如果我们爬到那上面就可以了 |
[13:47] | That was Lanie. | 蕾妮打来的 |
[13:48] | Preliminary autopsy report shows that our victim | 初步尸检报告显示死者 |
[13:51] | was in fact smothered. | 确实是窒息致死 |
[13:52] | Guy his size, you’d think he’d put up more of a struggle. | 像他这样的大个子 相信肯定挣扎了一番 |
[13:55] | He couldn’t. Tox report showed that | 他没法挣扎 毒检报告显示 |
[13:57] | his system was flooded with so much sedative | 他体内含有的镇定剂 |
[13:58] | that it could put down an elephant. | 都足够放倒一头大象了 |
[14:01] | Where are we with that sketch? | 嫌犯肖像进展如何 |
[14:02] | Well, I got unis looking through mug books | 我让警员在嫌犯照片里面找 |
[14:04] | and I sent a team uptown to canvass. | 我还派了一队人去城外排查 |
[14:09] | Still not back, huh? | 还没回来吗 |
[14:11] | No. | 没有 |
[14:12] | It’s been hours. | 已经好几个小时了 |
[14:14] | Every time I call, it goes straight to voice mail. | 每次我打过去 都直接转到语音信箱 |
[14:16] | You think they’re really running down a lead? | 你认为他们真是去追查线索了吗 |
[14:17] | What lead? | 什么线索 |
[14:18] | There was nothing new on the board when we came back. | 我们回来的时候板上没有新的东西 |
[14:22] | You think you can hit up dispatch, | 你能不能问一下调度 |
[14:24] | see if they’ll run a trace on | 看看他们能不能追踪到 |
[14:26] | the transponder in Beckett’s unit? | 贝克特车上的应答机 |
[14:28] | I want to know where they are. | 我想知道他们在哪 |
[14:38] | Ohh! I can’t get a good angle on it. | 天呐 这个角度我用不上力 |
[14:39] | Yeah. Try this. | 好吧 这样呢 |
[14:42] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:43] | You better not be enjoying this, Castle. | 你最好别乐在其中 卡塞尔 |
[14:44] | I’ll let you know in a minute. | 我等会儿再向你汇报 |
[14:45] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[14:48] | Push. | 用力 |
[14:53] | Oh. Okay. | 好了 |
[14:56] | Whatever’s in here is a hell of a lot heavier | 不管这里面是什么鬼东西都比 |
[14:58] | than a little old lady. | 一个小老太太重多了 |
[14:59] | It’s like… it’s filled with rocks. | 就好像 就好像里面装满了石头 |
[15:03] | What if we emptied it? | 如果我们把它清空呢 |
[15:05] | That’s a great idea, Castle, | 真是个好主意 卡塞尔 |
[15:06] | except it’s locked, and I’m fresh out of bolt cutters. | 只是这箱子被锁起来了 而且我也没带撬锁钳 |
[15:09] | Yeah, but it’s a combo lock. | 是的 但这是个密码锁 |
[15:11] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[15:11] | So when I was writing “Storm rising”, | 我在写《风暴骤起》的时候 |
[15:14] | I studied with one of the best safe crackers in the biz. | 我师从道上最好的开锁匠之一 |
[15:17] | I can open this. I just don’t know if we want to. | 我能打开这个 只是我不知道我们要不要打开 |
[15:23] | Let’s get crackin’, Castle, | 开锁吧 卡塞尔 |
[15:24] | before our captors get back. | 趁绑架我们的人还没回来 |
[15:30] | Transponder says her unit’s right over here. | 应答机显示她的车就在这里 |
[15:44] | That’s definitely Beckett’s car. | 那绝对是贝克特的车 |
[15:52] | Looks like it’s been dumped. | 看上去是被丢弃在这里 |
[15:54] | Yeah, call it in. | 是的 报告上去 |
[16:04] | Time stamp puts this at five hours ago. | 时间标识显示这是五个小时之前 |
[16:07] | So that’s Beckett’s car. | 那是贝克特的车 |
[16:10] | But that’s not Castle or Beckett. | 但那既不是卡塞尔也不是贝克特 |
[16:12] | And he’s not alone. Someone picked him up. | 而且他不是一个人 有人来接他了 |
[16:14] | Do we know who they are? | 知道他们是谁吗 |
[16:15] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[16:16] | Can we get a plate number? | 能看到车牌号吗 |
[16:20] | Too far away. | 太远了 |
[16:21] | I also ran Beckett and Castle’s cells. | 我还追踪了贝克特和卡塞尔的手机 |
[16:23] | They’re both off grid. | 两个人都找不到 |
[16:24] | What the hell did Castle get her into? | 卡塞尔到底给她惹了什么麻烦 |
[16:26] | I want C.S.U. on that car | 我要鉴证组彻底搜查 |
[16:28] | with a fine-tooth comb for any possible trace evidence. | 那辆车里所有能找到的证据 |
[16:31] | They were working the John Doe with you. | 他们在和你们一起调查无名氏 |
[16:33] | Where could they have gone? | 他们到底去哪了 |
[16:34] | Been over it a dozen times. We still don’t know. | 我们讨论好几次了 还是不知道 |
[16:36] | And still no hits on our long-haired man from the cafe. | 而且还没有找到咖啡店里的那个长发男人 |
[16:39] | Do whatever it takes to get an I.D. on that victim | 不管怎样都要查到死者的身份 |
[16:41] | and find out what in the hell he was into. | 搞清楚他到底在干什么 |
[16:44] | If Beckett and Castle are still out there, | 如果贝克特和卡塞尔还在外面的话 |
[16:46] | then they’re running out of time. | 那么他们的时间不多了 |
[17:00] | Oh, for god sake, Castle. | 天呐 卡塞尔 |
[17:01] | How much longer are you gonna keep doing this? | 你到底还要鼓弄多长时间 |
[17:03] | Oh, I almost had it. | 我马上就要成功了 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Like you had it the last hundred times. | 是的 你快成功都一百次了 |
[17:06] | Oh, ye of little faith. | 有点信心好吗 |
[17:09] | You know, you would make a terrible conjoined twin. | 谁要是跟你连体一定很痛苦 |
[17:11] | Can I have my hand back? | 可以把手还给我了吗 |
[17:16] | So you got a story to explain all of this– | 你有没有可以解释这一切的理论 |
[17:18] | The old woman in the cage, | 笼子里的老妇人 |
[17:20] | John Doe with his identity removed, | 身份被有意掩盖的无名氏 |
[17:22] | us handcuffed but still alive? | 我们被锁在一起但还活着 |
[17:25] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s a story you want to hear. | 是的 我可不认为你会喜欢我的理论 |
[17:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:28] | With those elements, | 这些元素加在一起 |
[17:29] | I can’t think of a version that ends well, | 我可想不出一个有好结局的版本 |
[17:31] | Not even a Disney version. | 迪士尼童话版本也没有 |
[17:34] | Yeah, I was afraid of that. | 我就怕这样 |
[17:38] | The good news is, we’ve been gone long enough, | 好消息是 我们已经失踪了一段时间 |
[17:41] | They’ve started to look for us by now. | 他们现在应该已经开始找我们了 |
[17:47] | Hundred and first time’s the charm? | 一百零一次说不定会成功 |
[17:51] | Come on, Lanie. There’s gotta be | 拜托了 蕾妮 这家伙的尸检 |
[17:52] | something else about this guy from this autopsy. | 肯定还找到些别的线索 |
[17:54] | He was in the beginning stages of heart disease. | 他处于心脏病的前期 |
[17:56] | He had a degenerative hip condition, | 他有髋部退化的症状 |
[17:58] | and mild scoliosis, | 还有轻微的脊椎侧凸 |
[18:00] | probably from sitting too much, | 大概是因为坐的时间太长了 |
[18:02] | and the last thing he had to eat | 还有他吃的最后一顿 |
[18:04] | was a pastrami sandwich– | 是一个五香烟熏牛肉三明治 |
[18:06] | none of which will get you an I.D. | 没有一个能用来确定他的身份 |
[18:08] | His hands were callused, suggesting physical labor, | 他的双手上有老茧 说明他从事体力劳动 |
[18:10] | and yet–and yet, he spent too much time sitting? | 可他还长时间坐着 |
[18:12] | Maybe he drove a forklift. I don’t know. | 可能他是开铲车的 我不知道 |
[18:14] | Come on. We need something concrete, now. | 拜托 我们现在就需要些有力的线索 |
[18:16] | Then I can’t help you. | 那我没法帮你 |
[18:18] | Lanie, they’re out there. | 蕾妮 他们下落不明 |
[18:19] | God knows where or what kind of trouble they’re in. | 天知道他们在哪里或是惹上了什么麻烦 |
[18:20] | You don’t think I want to help? They’re my friends, too. | 你以为我不想帮忙吗 他们也是我的朋友 |
[18:28] | So Beckett said, | 贝克特说过 |
[18:30] | with enough time, you might be able to recover prints. | 时间足够的话 你说不定能复原指纹 |
[18:33] | Yeah, in a couple of days. Why? | 是的 要几天时间 怎么了 |
[18:34] | What happens if you do it now? | 如果你现在就做会怎么样 |
[18:36] | I could damage the print beyond recognition. | 指纹可能会被破坏而且再也无法鉴定了 |
[18:38] | “Could.” So it’s possible that it might not, right? | 可能 这么说还是有成功的机会 是吧 |
[18:43] | We gotta do something. | 我们必须得做点什么 |
[19:01] | I did it. | 成功了 |
[19:02] | – You did it! – Ha ha! | -你成功了 -太好了 |
[19:09] | How bad can it be? | 还能有多糟呢 |
[19:10] | I mean, we’ve seen dead bodies before, right? | 我是说 我们见到过尸体的 对吧 |
[19:13] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:20] | It’s not a body. | 这不是尸体 |
[19:22] | No. | 不是 |
[19:23] | It’s worse. | 比那还糟 |
[19:36] | Manacles and bloody instruments of torture. | 是镣铐和血淋淋的刑具 |
[19:39] | Yeah, looks like your crazed, sadistic, psycho killer theory | 看来你那疯狂残暴心理变态杀手的理论 |
[19:42] | might not be far off, Castle. | 说不定是真的 卡塞尔 |
[19:43] | Well, I don’t know whether to be smug or horrified. | 我不知道是该高兴还是害怕 |
[19:45] | I vote for motivated. | 要我说是受到激励 |
[19:46] | Right you are. Let’s get the hell outta here. | 说的是 我们得赶快逃出这个鬼地方 |
[19:56] | Javi. | 哈维尔 |
[19:57] | What? | 干嘛 |
[19:59] | I can feel your impatience all over my backside, | 我能感到你的不耐烦都吹在我背上了 |
[20:02] | and rushing me is never a good idea. | 永远不要催我 |
[20:05] | You’re talking about that print, right? | 你说的是指纹 是吧 |
[20:12] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[20:13] | – What? – It tore. | -怎么了 -指纹撕破了 |
[20:15] | I guess the skin wasn’t softened enough. | 我猜是皮肤还不够柔软 |
[20:18] | It’s ruined. | 指纹毁了 |
[20:19] | Is any of it usable? | 还有能用的地方吗 |
[20:20] | I might be able to salvage some from the middle. Why? | 我说不定能恢复中间残留的部分 怎么了 |
[20:24] | So what we did… | 所以我们做的是 |
[20:25] | Was, we were able to join the partials from that scrap of paper | 我们设法将纸片上残留的部分指纹 |
[20:28] | with the, uh, print pieces that Lanie recovered. | 和蕾妮恢复的部分结合在一起 |
[20:34] | Our victim is Hank Spooner. | 死者名叫汉克·斯布纳 |
[20:35] | An independent trucker out of San Antonio. | 是圣安东尼奥的一个独立卡车司机 |
[20:37] | Owns and operates his own rig. | 开的是自己的卡车 |
[20:39] | What was he doing in New York? | 他到纽约来干什么 |
[20:40] | Well, according to his folks, he got a contract last week | 根据他的家人所说 他上周接了一笔生意 |
[20:42] | to pick up a load from Del Rio, Texas, | 到德州的德里奥运送 |
[20:44] | and bring it to Queens. | 一批货物到皇后区 |
[20:46] | Last they heard from him was two days ago. | 他们最后一次联系是两天前 |
[20:51] | What was the cargo? | 他运的是什么货 |
[20:52] | Well, all Spooner told ’em was he got a last-minute call | 斯布纳只告诉他们他临时接到一个 |
[20:55] | from a special client who was paying him big money. | 特殊客户的通知并付给他一大笔钱 |
[20:57] | His folks also said, | 他的家人还说 |
[20:58] | it’s unusual for him to be staying in a motel. | 他一般不会住汽车旅馆 |
[21:00] | Apparently, Spooner never stayed in the city. | 斯布纳从不呆在城里 |
[21:02] | He thought it was safer and cheaper to stay in his truck. | 他认为呆在他的卡车里更安全也更便宜 |
[21:05] | We need to find that vehicle. | 我们得找到那辆卡车 |
[21:06] | Get an A.P.B. out to all the major truck stops. | 在所有主要卡车道路关卡发布全面通缉 |
[21:09] | If we’re lucky, it may tell us | 如果我们幸运的话 它或许能告诉我们 |
[21:10] | why someone wanted Hank Spooner dead. | 为什么有人想要汉克·斯布纳的命 |
[21:12] | I think maybe I can help answer that. | 我想我能帮你回答这个问题 |
[21:16] | You looking for me? | 在找我吗 |
[21:19] | Chuck Martinez, D.E.A. | 查克·马丁内兹 缉毒局 |
[21:23] | How did you know we were looking for you, agent Martinez? | 你是怎么知道我们在找你的 马丁内兹探员 |
[21:26] | We had Spooner’s files tagged. | 我们标记了斯布纳的档案 |
[21:29] | He’s a person of interest, so I got notified | 他是犯罪嫌疑人 你们调查他的指纹时 |
[21:31] | when you ran his prints. | 有人通知了我 |
[21:33] | Why did you meet with him yesterday? | 你昨天为什么跟他见面 |
[21:38] | Your man’s dead, Agent Martinez, | 你的嫌疑人已经死了 马丁内兹探员 |
[21:40] | and two of my folks are missing. | 我的两名手下失踪了 |
[21:42] | We don’t have time for jurisdictional games, | 我们没时间计较管辖权的问题了 |
[21:43] | so I’ll ask you again, what’s your interest in Spooner? | 我再问你一次 你为什么盯上斯布纳 |
[21:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | About a half a dozen times a year, | 每年大概五六次 |
[21:53] | Spooner takes a contract from Texas to New York, | 斯布纳会从德克萨斯运东西到纽约 |
[21:56] | but he always makes a pick up in Del Rio. | 但他总会在德里奥装点货 |
[21:58] | It’s a little border town. | 那是个边境小镇 |
[22:00] | You think he’s smuggling drugs from Mexico? | 你怀疑他从墨西哥走私毒品吗 |
[22:02] | The cartels are really active in these towns. | 贩毒集团在这些城镇非常活跃 |
[22:04] | They’re extremely brutal. | 他们极其残暴 |
[22:05] | And if you knew Spooner was involved, | 既然你认为斯布纳涉案 |
[22:06] | why didn’t you arrest him? | 你为什么不逮捕他 |
[22:07] | All the signs were there, okay? | 所有迹象都很明显 |
[22:09] | But all we had him on was suspicious activity, | 但除了可疑活动我们没有其他证据 |
[22:11] | and we don’t want the errand boy. | 我们想抓的不是小喽罗 |
[22:12] | We want the people he works for. | 我们想要的是指挥他的人 |
[22:14] | How’d you end up at that cafe? | 你们怎么会在咖啡厅见面 |
[22:16] | We needed some leverage. | 我们需要实打实的证据 |
[22:18] | So we set up a sting, | 所以我们布了个局 |
[22:19] | Posing as runners looking to hire him to move some product, | 假装雇他为我们运货 |
[22:22] | Only Spooner made my guy. | 不过斯布纳识破了我的人 |
[22:24] | Now instead of running, Spooner …he wanted to meet. | 斯布纳不但没有跑路 还想面谈 |
[22:28] | Okay? And he was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[22:29] | He wanted out, and he was afraid of what they would do to him | 他想退出 他很担心如果他退出 |
[22:32] | if he walked away. | 他们会如何对付他 |
[22:33] | So he agreed to tell us everything | 所以他同意如果我可以保证他的安全 |
[22:35] | if I guaranteed him safety, | 他会把一切都告诉我们 |
[22:36] | and I took that to my bosses, they agreed. | 我向我的上司报告了情况 他们同意了 |
[22:39] | But by then, he was already dead. | 但到那时 他已经死了 |
[22:40] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[22:49] | So where were your colleagues when they went missing? | 你的同事在哪失踪的 |
[22:52] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:53] | We just know they were on the case. | 我们只知道他们在追查这案子 |
[22:54] | Did Spooner say anything to you about the New York operation? | 斯布纳有跟你说过这个”纽约行动”吗 |
[22:57] | All he said was, | 他只说了 |
[22:58] | “It’s not at all what you think.” | 这跟你们想的不一样 |
[23:02] | Troopers found a semi. | 州警在城北 |
[23:04] | Truck stop north of the city. | 发现了一辆货车 |
[23:06] | Let’s go, boys. | 行动吧 伙计们 |
[23:09] | According to truck stop records, | 据卡车停站记录 |
[23:11] | the rig’s been parked here for three days. | 这辆大卡车已经停在这三天了 |
[23:13] | No one’s seen the driver for two. | 这两天没人看到司机 |
[23:14] | You’re gonna want to take a look inside. | 你来看看里面吧 |
[23:29] | That’s hair. | 头发 |
[23:30] | These could be air holes. | 这些可能是气孔 |
[23:32] | Hey, over here. | 嘿 这里 |
[23:39] | Still too high. | 还是太高 |
[23:41] | Not if I climb on your shoulders. | 我站到你肩膀就够高了 |
[23:45] | What? We’ve done it before. | 怎么了 我们之前干过啊 |
[23:46] | Yeah, you say that like it was pleasant, | 是啊 好像那次很轻松很愉快似的 |
[23:48] | and we weren’t handcuffed. | 再说那时我们没被铐在一起 |
[23:50] | Who’s got no faith now? | 看看现在是谁没信心了 |
[23:51] | Come on, Castle. We have no idea when they’re coming back | 来吧 卡塞尔 不知道他们什么时候会回来 |
[23:53] | or even if they’re coming back at all. | 或者他们根本就不会回来 |
[23:56] | Last time, you were wearing sneakers. | 上次你穿的是运动鞋 |
[23:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:03] | I think I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你帮我一下 |
[24:05] | “Lift up my shirt, pull off my boots.” | 掀起我的衣服 脱掉我的靴子 |
[24:07] | You know, under normal circumstances, | 一般情况下 |
[24:08] | I would like where this was heading. | 我会很享受接下来该发生的事 |
[24:10] | You can fantasize later, after we get out of the room. | 你可以等我们逃出去之后再继续幻想 |
[24:12] | Just so you know, not as much fun if I have your permission. | 哎 你一同意 乐趣全无 |
[24:15] | How do you run in these things? | 穿这个你怎么跑啊 |
[24:17] | Shut up and pull. | 闭上嘴 脱就好 |
[24:20] | Agent Martinez, are you sure these guys were smuggling drugs? | 马丁内兹探员 你确定他们是在走私毒品吗 |
[24:24] | You know, if I had answers, I’d share. | 如果我确定的话我会很乐意分享 |
[24:26] | – Captain Gates. – What’d you find? | -盖茨警监 -有什么发现 |
[24:28] | – Waybills. – Spooner delivered | -运货单 -两天前斯布纳 |
[24:29] | to a furniture store in lower Manhattan two days ago. | 给南曼哈顿区的家具店送过一次货 |
[24:32] | Get on it. | 去查查 |
[24:36] | Call your bosses. | 给你的上司们打电话 |
[24:37] | Tell ’em I want all the files on this investigation. | 告诉他们我要此案的所有文件 |
[24:40] | I’m getting my people back. | 我要找回我的人 |
[24:44] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:44] | – Ready. – One. | -好了 -一 |
[24:47] | Two. | 二 |
[24:48] | Three. Oh! Oh, jeez. | 三 噢 天啊 |
[24:57] | Castle! | 卡塞尔 |
[24:59] | Okay, can you put me down? | 把我放下 好吗 |
[25:00] | Okay. Easy. | 小心点 |
[25:04] | If we ever get outta here, | 如果能从这里出去 |
[25:05] | we should seriously consider joining the circus. | 我们真应该考虑加入马戏团 |
[25:08] | Let me try it from behind, okay? | 让我从后面试下好吗 |
[25:09] | All right. I’m game. | 好吧 |
[25:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:16] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[25:17] | One. Two. | 一 二 |
[25:19] | Three. | 三 |
[25:22] | Oh, okay. Oh. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[25:26] | Okay, I’m lifting my right hand. Ready? | 我要举右手了 准备好没 |
[25:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:31] | Not so fun as I would’ve thought. | 没我想象的那么有意思 |
[25:36] | You know, I’m getting a little tired of you walking all over me. | 真是受不了你总是骑在我头上唉 |
[25:41] | It’s open. | 是开的 |
[25:44] | Okay, I think I can pull my… | 我觉得我可以把我的… |
[25:51] | Hey! Let us outta here! | 嘿 放我们出去 |
[25:54] | What do you want from us? | 你要怎样 |
[26:01] | Captain Gates. | 盖茨警监 |
[26:02] | The furniture store owner verified that he took delivery | 家具店老板证实了两天前 |
[26:05] | from Spooner a couple of days ago. | 他收到了斯布纳的运货 |
[26:06] | But he said it was just a couple of coffee tables, | 但是他说只是几张咖啡桌而已 |
[26:08] | packed near the rear of the truck. | 装在卡车尾部 |
[26:09] | And you believed him? | 你相信他所说的 |
[26:10] | He’s a family man, didn’t have any priors. | 他是个有家室的人 没有前科 |
[26:12] | But he did say something happened during the delivery, | 不过他提到说卸货的时候 |
[26:14] | something weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[26:15] | As they were unloading the shipment, | 他们卸货的时候 |
[26:17] | a box fell off a stack and hit him in the shoulder. | 有个盒子掉下来砸到他肩上 |
[26:18] | He said the box must have been empty, | 他说那个箱子是空的 |
[26:19] | ’cause it bounced right off of him. | 因为箱子从他肩上弹开了 |
[26:21] | He tried to joke with Spooner, | 他本想跟斯布纳开个玩笑 |
[26:22] | asked him if he was shipping cotton candy or air, | 问他是在运棉花糖还是空气 |
[26:24] | but Spooner kind of got squirrely, said it was just | 但斯布纳变得很不自在 |
[26:26] | a couple of empties that were packed there to fill some space. | 说那只是填空间的几个空箱子 |
[26:28] | The owner thought it wasn’t a big deal, | 店主没觉得是什么大事 |
[26:29] | but then he heard something from behind the boxes, | 可之后他听到箱子后面有些什么声音 |
[26:31] | something that sounded like breathing. | 听起来像是呼吸声 |
[26:33] | So Spooner takes a few small, legitimate jobs | 也就是说斯布纳做一些小的合法工作 |
[26:38] | in order to justify his smuggling trips, | 只是为走私做掩护 |
[26:40] | and places a wall of empties in front of whatever his real cargo is. | 在他真正运送的货物前摆上空盒子 |
[26:44] | Did the owner have any idea where Spooner was headed? | 店主知道斯布纳要去什么地方吗 |
[26:47] | None. | 不知道 |
[26:49] | Beckett and Castle were on to something. | 贝克特和卡塞尔查到了线索 |
[26:51] | Where in the hell did they go? | 他们到底去哪儿了 |
[26:52] | Well, the only thing we had at the time was this address. | 当时我们查到的线索就只有这个地址 |
[26:56] | And we were already covering it. | 但我们已经派人调查了 |
[26:58] | Oh, they must have seen or heard something that you didn’t. | 他们一定看到或听到了什么你们没发现的 |
[27:02] | Okay, I want you guys to… | 好吧 我要你们去… |
[27:11] | Go! Go! Go! | 上 上 上 |
[27:12] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[27:13] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[27:15] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[27:17] | Hold position! | 原地待命 |
[27:24] | Room clear! | 房间安全 |
[27:25] | Clear! | 安全 |
[27:28] | This place is empty. | 这地方是空的 |
[27:29] | You really think this is where they went? | 你真觉得这就是他们来的地方吗 |
[27:31] | If they were here, they’re not here now. | 如果是的话 现在也不在了 |
[27:33] | Hey, Detective. Look in here. | 嘿 警探 这里 |
[27:35] | There’s some kind of hatch. | 好像是个活板门 |
[27:36] | All right. Let’s seal it off and process it. | 好了 封起来 以待调查 |
[27:56] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:57] | It’s hard-cased steel, Castle. | 这是钢的 卡塞尔 |
[27:58] | We’re not getting out of these without keys. | 不用钥匙打不开 |
[28:02] | You know, there is another way. | 还有一个方法 |
[28:07] | We don’t go through the cuffs. | 我们不去破坏手铐 |
[28:08] | You… mean… | 你是说… |
[28:10] | “Mad Max.” “127 Hours.” | 《疯狂的麦克斯》 《127小时》 |
[28:13] | Are you offering to cut off your own hand? | 你是要砍断你的手吗 |
[28:14] | Whoa. Mine? No. I was thinking about yours. | 哇哦 我的 不 我在考虑砍你的手 |
[28:17] | My hand? Why my hand? | 我的手 为什么是我的手 |
[28:19] | It’s smaller. | 因为比我的小 |
[28:22] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[28:28] | Tell him it’s a good price. | 告诉他这价钱已经很不错了 |
[28:30] | And if he likes her, I got two more that fell into my lap | 如果他中意她 我手上还有两个 |
[28:32] | that I could sell you at a discount. | 我可以给你打个折 |
[28:34] | I just need to move ’em now. | 我现在得把她们转移 |
[28:38] | That sounds like Arabic. | 听起来像阿拉伯语 |
[28:44] | They’re going to the other room. | 他们去旁边房间了 |
[28:49] | Castle, someone else is in there. | 卡塞尔 房间里有人 |
[28:52] | She is very beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[28:53] | Just like you asked. | 完全符合你的要求 |
[28:57] | They’re holding someone else. | 他们还关着别人 |
[28:58] | The old woman? | 那个老女人吗 |
[28:59] | No, it’s more like a girl, like– | 不 像是个女孩 好像 |
[29:02] | Like they’re trying to sell her. | 像是他们打算卖掉她 |
[29:04] | It’s human trafficking. | 人口贩卖 |
[29:05] | That’s what this is. | 原来是这样 |
[29:06] | They’re abducting and selling people. | 他们在拐卖人口 |
[29:08] | That’s why we’re still alive. | 这就是我们现在还活着的原因 |
[29:09] | They’re not gonna kill us. They’re gonna sell us. | 他们不会杀我们 他们要把我们卖掉 |
[29:12] | What? I’m a best-selling author. | 怎么了嘛 我的小说很畅销的 |
[29:16] | I wonder what I’d be worth. | 我在想我值多少钱 |
[29:17] | Let’s not find out, okay? | 还是别研究了 好吗 |
[29:19] | Yeah, still… | 好吧 可还是… |
[29:22] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[29:23] | From the cut marks, | 从切割痕迹来看 |
[29:24] | looks like this hatch was just installed. | 活板门应该是刚弄的 |
[29:26] | Any idea why? | 知道原因吗 |
[29:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:28] | C.S.U. is gonna sweep for prints and trace. | 鉴证组会来采集指纹和其他线索 |
[29:32] | What did the neighbors say? | 邻居们怎么说 |
[29:32] | Ah, that the bank foreclosed on the previous owners, | 银行在六个月前取消了前任房主 |
[29:35] | Bill and Nora Ranford, six months ago, | 比尔和诺拉·瑞福德的抵押赎回权 |
[29:38] | but a couple of weeks ago, new neighbors moved in. | 但是几周前 有新住户搬进来了 |
[29:40] | Get an I.D.? | 查到是谁吗 |
[29:41] | They kinda kept a low profile. | 他们很低调 |
[29:42] | But neighbors think that there were two of them, | 但邻居们说是两个人 |
[29:44] | brothers, and they got an I.D. on their ride. | 两兄弟 邻居看清了他们开的车 |
[29:46] | Black F-150. | 黑色的F-150 |
[29:48] | A black F-150? | 黑色的F-150 |
[29:50] | That means Beckett and Castle were here. | 那就意味着贝克特和卡塞尔来过这 |
[29:52] | Not only that, but a couple of nights ago, | 还不止 几天前的晚上 |
[29:53] | guy from across the street | 街对面的人说他 |
[29:55] | says he hears some noises in the middle of the night. | 大半夜听到很大响声 |
[29:56] | So he goes to the window, and sees a semi pulling up. | 所以他走到窗前 看到一辆大卡车正在停靠 |
[29:59] | Spooner was here, too? | 斯布纳也在这吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah. Whatever was going on, | 对 不管这是怎么一回事 |
[30:01] | this was the place. | 一切都发生在这里 |
[30:03] | Why don’t you wake up the registrar? | 你去叫醒登记员 |
[30:05] | See who bought this property. | 看看是谁买了这栋房子 |
[30:06] | I want to know who these guys are. | 我要知道这帮家伙到底是谁 |
[30:09] | Hello, can you hear us? | 有人吗 你听得见我们说话吗 |
[30:14] | Castle, I can hear somebody breathing. | 卡塞尔 我能听到呼吸声 |
[30:16] | Maybe she’s sedated. | 也许她被打了镇静剂 |
[30:17] | Hello. Can you hear us? | 有人吗 你听得见我们说话吗 |
[30:25] | This wall is stucco and tile. | 墙是瓷砖粉刷的 |
[30:26] | So? | 所以呢 |
[30:27] | So the others are all cinder block. | 其他地方都是空心煤渣砖 |
[30:30] | If we start digging, | 如果我们开始慢慢敲 |
[30:31] | we might be able to break through and help her. | 也许能把墙打穿 过去帮她 |
[30:33] | How is getting out of one prison and into another | 从一个密室换到另一个密室 |
[30:35] | gonna help any of us? | 对我们有帮助吗 |
[30:38] | Well, let me ask you this, | 那我问你 |
[30:39] | if it was Alexis on the other side, | 如果现在被关在那边的是阿丽克西斯 |
[30:40] | what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[30:46] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 知道了 |
[30:48] | The moment you hear. Thanks. | 有新的消息就打给我 谢了 |
[30:51] | C.S.U.? | 鉴定组的电话 |
[30:52] | Yeah. Negative on prints from the house. | 是的 在房子里找不到任何指纹 |
[30:55] | Place was wiped. | 房子被清洗过 |
[30:56] | What’d you get from the registrar? | 你在登记员那查到什么没 |
[30:58] | Well, the house was foreclosed on five months ago, | 房子五个月前被取消抵押回赎权 |
[31:00] | it’s still owned by National Bank. | 现在还是归国家银行所有 |
[31:02] | Our guys must have been squatting. | 疑犯肯定是非法占用的 |
[31:03] | Did you say National Bank? | 你刚是说国家银行吗 |
[31:04] | Yeah, why? | 是的 有什么问题吗 |
[31:05] | The files agent Martinez sent over. | 马丁内兹刚刚拿过来的文件 |
[31:10] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[31:12] | Spooner made a delivery to a Brooklyn house two months ago. | 斯布纳两个月前往布鲁克林的房子送了次货 |
[31:15] | A couple of days later, | 几天之后 |
[31:16] | the feds raided the place. | 联邦政府的官员对那房子进行了突击搜查 |
[31:17] | But by then, whoever was in the house was gone. | 但警察到那时 人去楼空了 |
[31:19] | All they found was a hatch cut into the floor, | 他们发现地板上被凿了个洞 |
[31:21] | which accessed the basement. | 通往地下室 |
[31:22] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来跟这件案子很像 |
[31:23] | Yeah, but when they traced the property, | 但当他们调查房产时 |
[31:24] | it was bank owned, by National Bank. | 发现房子归银行所有 国家银行 |
[31:27] | Our guys must be targeting distressed properties | 疑犯肯定是专门找那些被取消抵押回赎权 |
[31:29] | to run their operations from. | 等着出售的房子来做事 |
[31:30] | Okay, get a list of all the National Bank-owned | 找到所有纽约地区归国家银行 |
[31:32] | properties in the New York area, | 所有的房子 |
[31:33] | starting with the properties that have a basement. | 从有地下室的开始逐一排查 |
[31:35] | If they’re working off the National Bank foreclosure list, | 如果他们利用国家银行的取消回赎房产单 |
[31:37] | that may be where they’re finding their safe houses. | 也就可以找到安全的房子了 |
[31:42] | Okay, that should do it. | 好了 这边应该可以了 |
[31:43] | Shift. | 换个位置 |
[31:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:47] | Okay, ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[31:48] | Ready. | 好了 |
[31:49] | Go. | 踹吧 |
[31:52] | Shift over. | 再换个姿势 |
[31:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:58] | Together. Ready? | 一起来 准备好了吗 |
[31:59] | Yeah. Go. | 好了 开始 |
[32:14] | I’ve always liked your legs, | 我一直对你的双腿情有独钟 |
[32:15] | but now I respect them. | 但现在我对它们钦佩不已 |
[32:17] | Yeah, yours aren’t so bad either. | 你的也不赖 |
[32:19] | You know, for the next police picnic, | 下次警局野餐时 |
[32:20] | we should do the three-legged race together. | 我们俩可以参加两人三足 |
[32:21] | You’re on. All right. | 这事定了 好了 |
[32:25] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[32:27] | Can you hear us? | 你能听见我们说话吗 |
[32:29] | I suppose you want to go in first. | 我猜你想第一个进去 |
[32:31] | No. You go ahead. | 不 你先 |
[32:32] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不谦让了 |
[32:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:40] | Hello! | 有人在吗 |
[32:41] | Are you there? We’re here to– | 你在吗 我们是来 |
[32:57] | A tiger? | 老虎 |
[32:58] | Yeah, it’s a tiger. | 是的 是只老虎 |
[32:59] | It almost bit my face off. | 它差点咬掉我的脸 |
[33:00] | Wait. No, | 等等 对了 |
[33:01] | that explains the cage and–and the chains | 那就解释了为什么会有笼子和铁链 |
[33:03] | and the butcher knives for the raw meat. | 还有切生肉的刀 |
[33:05] | A tiger? That’s what they were haggling over. | 老虎 那才是他们讨价还价的东西 |
[33:07] | Yeah, well, tigers are endangered. | 老虎现在频临灭绝 |
[33:08] | Trafficking them is illegal. | 贩卖老虎是犯法的 |
[33:09] | We walked in on their operation. | 我们不小心撞见了他们的非法勾当 |
[33:10] | Yeah, walking in on their operation | 此刻 撞见他们的非法勾当 |
[33:11] | is not our problem right now. | 可不是我们要担心的问题 |
[33:12] | That tiger walking in here is our problem. | 那老虎要过来了 这才要命 |
[33:15] | Don’t worry, Castle. She’s not gonna get through that wall. | 别担心 卡塞尔 它不会走进来的 |
[33:18] | Hey, back! Get back! | 回去 回去 |
[33:19] | Is it just me, or does she look a little bit hungry? | 是我看错 还是它显得很饿 |
[33:24] | Yeah, that’s bad. | 这可糟了 |
[33:28] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[33:29] | I’m just gonna buy us some good will. | 我只是想让我们有多点存活的机会 |
[33:32] | No, no, no, Castle, don’t go near her. | 不不不 卡塞尔 别靠近它 |
[33:38] | She’s going for it. | 它在吃了 |
[33:39] | Yeah, and then when she’s done with that, | 对 当它吃完后 |
[33:41] | she’ll want more. | 它会索要更多 |
[33:44] | Oh, god! She’s coming! | 天了 它要过来了 |
[33:47] | So National Bank has close to a hundred properties | 国家银行对郊外的大约一百所房子 |
[33:49] | in foreclosure in the outer boroughs. | 都取消了抵押回赎权 |
[33:50] | But our folks have certain needs, | 但是我们的疑犯有特殊需要 |
[33:52] | so we filtered out all the ones without basements. | 因此我们排除了所有没有地下室的房子 |
[33:56] | Come on, Castle. We gotta cover that hole. | 卡塞尔 我们把那洞给堵上 |
[33:59] | Push. | 用力推 |
[34:04] | Again. | 再来 |
[34:07] | The two houses we know they used | 目前所知他们使用过的两处房子 |
[34:08] | had other common elements– close freeway access, | 还有其他共同点 靠近高速公路出口 |
[34:11] | long, wide driveways that could fit a semi. | 车道得足够长和宽 要容得下一辆大卡车 |
[34:13] | And both are situated in between empty lots or unoccupied houses, | 两处周围都是空的或无人居住的房子 |
[34:15] | minimizing the nosy neighbor factor. | 以免遇到爱管闲事的邻居 |
[34:18] | Now you cross-reference all that, | 交叉对比之后 |
[34:19] | it leaves us with 11 likelies in the outer boroughs. | 确定有11处位于郊区的房子有嫌疑 |
[34:24] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[34:27] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[34:28] | Divvy up the list. | 把表分发下去 |
[34:29] | get unis out to all 11 properties, | 让同事们去这11处房子挨个查 |
[34:31] | and let’s bring them back alive. | 要把他俩活着救出来 |
[34:35] | We get in the freezer. | 我们躲到冰柜里吧 |
[34:36] | It’ll latch, and we’ll suffocate. | 门关上后 我们会窒息而死的 |
[34:37] | Would you rather be eaten? | 难道你想被吃掉吗 |
[34:38] | I was looking for option three. | 我在想第三条出路 |
[34:43] | Get behind me. | 到我后面躲着 |
[34:49] | I have a plan. | 我想到个主意 |
[34:52] | 817 Fincher Drive. | 芬奇路817号 |
[34:54] | Industrial building foreclosed on eight months ago. | 八个月前被取消赎回权的工业大楼 |
[35:00] | Looks empty, just like the last three places. | 看起来没人 跟刚刚找过那三个地方一样 |
[35:02] | Let’s do a walk around. | 我们还是溜一圈吧 |
[35:03] | See if there’s anything in back. | 看看后面有没有什么情况 |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:20] | This is your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[35:21] | Do you know how high tigers can jump? | 你知道老虎能跳多高吗 |
[35:26] | High. | 很高 |
[35:27] | Well, we’re still alive, aren’t we? | 我们还活着 不是吗 |
[35:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:37] | Esposito, over here. | 埃斯波西托 来这边 |
[35:45] | Call for backup. | 打电话叫后援 |
[35:55] | Remember what I said about joining the circus? | 记得我说过要加入马戏团吗 |
[35:57] | – Uh-huh. – Changed my mind. | -是啊 -我改主意了 |
[36:02] | She’s playing with us. | 它在玩弄我们 |
[36:03] | She’s gonna knock it over. | 它会把箱子撞倒的 |
[36:04] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[36:06] | There’s only one thing to do. | 只能做一件事 |
[36:08] | Scream like little girls. | 像小女孩一样尖叫 |
[36:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:12] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:14] | – Get us outta here! – Wait. Listen. | -救我们出去 -等等 听 |
[36:15] | – Help! Somebody! – You hear that? | -来人啊 救命啊 -听到了吗 |
[36:17] | – Yeah. – Come on! We’re down here! | -听到了 -快来人 我们在下面 |
[36:22] | Help! Somebody, help us! | 救命 谁来救救我们 |
[36:26] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[36:29] | Beckett, Castle. | 贝克特 卡塞尔 |
[36:30] | Esposito. | 埃斯波西托 |
[36:32] | Is that a tiger?! | 那是只老虎吗 |
[36:33] | Yeah, yeah, that’s a tiger. | 是啊 是只老虎 |
[36:36] | Hey, how about getting us out? | 把我们弄出去 好不 |
[36:38] | O-okay, hang on. We’ll– we’ll be right there. | 稍等 我们马上就来 |
[36:42] | Drop the hardware, boys, or I’ll blow you both away. | 放下武器 孩子们 不然我崩了你们 |
[36:45] | Help! Help us! | 救命啊 |
[36:46] | You guys, open the hatch! | 伙计们 打开活板门 |
[36:51] | – Guys! – Ryan, Espo, help! | -伙计们 -莱恩 埃斯波 救命 |
[36:54] | – Open the door, boys! – Help! | -把门打开 伙计们 -救命 |
[37:05] | Put your weapon down. | 放下武器 |
[37:06] | Doesn’t matter which one of us you shoot first, | 不管你先对谁开枪 |
[37:09] | whoever’s left standing will kill you. | 另外一个人都会杀了你 |
[37:11] | Maybe I’ll shoot the pretty one first. | 那我就先把长得好看那个干掉 |
[37:16] | Luckily, I don’t gotta choose. | 幸运的是 我不用选 |
[37:19] | Y’all put ’em down. | 把枪放下 |
[37:21] | You first. | 你先放 |
[37:22] | Let’s just kill ’em, ma. | 杀了他们吧 老妈 |
[37:24] | Let Tony the Tiger have at the others like we planned. | 让母老虎托尼如我们计划那样杀死其他人 |
[37:26] | Get us outta here! | 把我们弄出去 |
[37:27] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[37:29] | The stakes are considerably raised! | 越来越危险了 |
[37:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[37:33] | – Help! – Help us! | -救命 -救我们 |
[37:35] | – Your boys shoot… – Get us outta here! | -你的人开了枪 -救我们出去 |
[37:37] | I swear, the last thing I do | 我发誓 死也要 |
[37:38] | is put a bullet right through your head. | 射穿你的脑袋壳 |
[37:40] | – Your choice. – Come on. Hurry up! | -你做出选择吧 -快点啊 |
[37:42] | You New Yorkers ain’t nearly as scary as a Texas lawman. | 你们纽约警察一点都没有德州的吓人 |
[37:44] | That being said, | 尽管是这样 |
[37:45] | I’m betting more of you are gonna be here soon, | 我想你们的后援肯定马上就来了 |
[37:48] | so I’m gonna tell you what’s gonna happen. | 我来告诉你会发生什么 |
[37:49] | Me and my boys are gonna back on outta here. | 我和我的人会从这里离开 |
[37:52] | You either get yourselves killed trying to stop us… | 你们要么选择阻止我们反被我们杀掉 |
[37:54] | or you can forget all about us and go save your friends. | 要么选择别管我们去救你们的朋友 |
[37:57] | That’s your choice. | 你做出选择吧 |
[38:06] | I’m so sorry. I’ve got nothing else. | 真抱歉 我没法子了 |
[38:13] | Javi? | 哈维 |
[38:15] | Kate– | 凯特 |
[38:15] | No, Castle, I did not survive a bullet to the heart | 不 卡塞尔 我心脏中弹可不是为了 |
[38:19] | to die as tiger kibble. | 成为老虎盘中餐 |
[38:35] | Let ’em go. | 放他们走 |
[38:46] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[38:48] | It ate ’em. | 它把他们吃了 |
[38:49] | It didn’t eat us. | 没把我们吃掉 |
[38:52] | But it will if you don’t hurry. | 但如果你们不快点就会 |
[38:55] | Nice hangout. | 地方选的不错 |
[39:05] | -Freeze! Freeze! – Nobody move! | -不许动 -不许动 |
[39:10] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[39:12] | Handcuffed together that long? | 被铐到一起这么久 |
[39:14] | I’m surprised you two didn’t kill each other. | 你俩没杀掉对方真是令我惊讶 |
[39:15] | Yeah, well, there were a couple of moments. | 有那么几次真是那样想的 |
[39:17] | Until we found our rhythm. | 直到我们找到了节奏 |
[39:19] | I think we’ll fly to Florida. | 我们还是坐飞机去弗罗里达州吧 |
[39:22] | What? | 什么 |
[39:24] | I believe this is yours. | 我想这是你的 |
[39:26] | – This, too. – Thank you. | -这个也是 -谢谢 |
[39:27] | How did you guys… | 你们是怎么… |
[39:34] | even find us? | 找到我们的 |
[39:34] | Well, we followed your bread crumbs, | 我们跟随着你们留下的”面包屑” |
[39:36] | and it led us here. | 就找到这儿了 |
[39:37] | And lucky for all of us, some of my detectives | 幸运的是 我的有些警探 |
[39:39] | keep me informed as to their whereabouts. | 会告知我他们的所在地点 |
[39:42] | Thanks to you two, | 因为你们两个 |
[39:43] | I’m instituting a new policy in our department– | 局里要施行一个新的条例 |
[39:46] | No one goes anywhere… | 不汇报分局 |
[39:50] | without calling it in. | 任何人不得擅自行动 |
[39:56] | Thanks, you guys. Really appreciate that. | 谢谢你们啊 都是因为你们才这样 |
[39:57] | Well, at least we won’t have to look so hard | 不过好在这样的话下次我们救他们的时候 |
[39:59] | next time we save your ass. | 就不用找的这么辛苦了 |
[40:00] | I missed you, by the way. | 顺便说句 我想你 |
[40:01] | – Really? Prove it. – Oh, I’ll prove it. | -是吗 证明给我看 -我会的 |
[40:03] | – How was that tiger? – Espo, stop it. | -那老虎咋样 -埃斯波 别提了 |
[40:04] | – What? – Was it gr-r-reat? | -怎么了 -虎虎生威咩 |
[40:06] | Her name is Ruth Spurloch. | 她叫露丝·斯波洛克 |
[40:07] | And it turns out, her and her sons | 原来她和她的儿子 |
[40:09] | were major suppliers of endangered tigers | 是濒危老虎的大”供应商” |
[40:12] | to wealthy customers all around the world. | 给世界各地的富人提供服务 |
[40:14] | Hard to believe it’s worth killing for. | 很难相信为了这能杀人 |
[40:15] | The exotic animal trade’s a billion-dollar industry. | 异国动物买卖可是亿万美元的产业 |
[40:18] | And Texas, which has almost no regulations, | 而德州呢 几乎没有相关法规 |
[40:21] | is one of the few places in the world | 是世界上为数不多 |
[40:22] | where selling and breeding tigers is not illegal. | 买卖繁殖老虎合法的地方 |
[40:25] | Ruth and her boys were making millions off her breeding farm. | 露丝和她的儿子靠她的繁殖场赚了几百万 |
[40:28] | Spooner would truck them from Del Rio up to New York. | 斯布纳开卡车运着它们从德里奥到纽约 |
[40:31] | And then wealthy clients would smuggle them | 富有的客户会将老虎走私过海关 |
[40:32] | past customs and ship ’em out on their private jets. | 用自己的私人飞机将它们运走 |
[40:35] | Right. | 是的 |
[40:35] | Except outside of Texas, | 只是 除了德州 |
[40:37] | trafficking endangered species is a criminal offense. | 买卖濒危物种是犯罪 |
[40:40] | So Ruth didn’t want Spooner ratting her out. | 露丝不希望斯布纳举报她 |
[40:43] | Which is why, when we showed up at her house, | 所以当我们抵达她住所时 |
[40:44] | she played the victim so she could get the drop on us. | 她假扮自己是被害人 好趁机偷袭我们 |
[40:46] | Yeah, and knocked us out using animal tranquilizers, | 是啊 用动物镇定剂把咱俩弄晕 |
[40:49] | Which can’t be good for me. | 肯定把我给搞出毛病了 |
[40:50] | I-I still have a taste in my mouth. | 嘴里还是有股味儿 |
[40:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:55] | Well, I… | 我… |
[40:56] | I’m–I’m gonna turn the trafficking case | 我会把买卖动物的案子 |
[40:58] | over to the FBI and Customs. | 转给联调局和海关 |
[40:59] | You can coordinate with them on your murder charge. | 你们可以跟他们协调一下你们的谋杀指控 |
[41:02] | Thank you, Agent Martinez. I’ll walk you out. | 谢谢 马丁内兹探员 我陪你出去 |
[41:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:09] | As expected, the hair from the truck is tiger, | 如我们所料 卡车里的毛发是老虎毛 |
[41:11] | and the blood is from raw meat. | 血是生肉的血 |
[41:12] | They used the hatches to throw down food to the cats | 他们用活板门给老虎丢食物 |
[41:14] | or sedate them with darts. | 或是用麻醉镖给它们打镇定 |
[41:16] | So what’s gonna happen with that tiger anyway? | 那只老虎最后会怎么样 |
[41:17] | Shoot him. | 杀了它 |
[41:20] | She’ll get transferred to a sanctuary. | 它会被送到保护区 |
[41:21] | Or that. | 或是你说那样 |
[41:23] | Probably end up in a zoo. | 最后会待在动物园吧 |
[41:24] | Why, you want to go and visit her? | 怎么 你想去拜访它吗 |
[41:25] | No. No, thanks. I’m good. | 不 谢了 饶了我吧 |
[41:28] | – All right, you guys get some rest. – You, too. | -你们去休息休息吧 -你也是 |
[41:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:30] | That has gotta be the strangest brush with death I’ve ever had. | 真是我最离奇的一次濒死经历 |
[41:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:35] | But I’ll tell you, after that experience, | 不过我告诉你 这次之后 |
[41:37] | if I ever have to be hitched to someone, it would be you. | 如果我要是再和别人铐在一起 希望那人是你 |
[41:40] | Hitched? | 铐在一起[有结婚的意思] |
[41:42] | Hitched? | 不是那个意思 |
[41:43] | No, I didn’t say “Hitched.” I said “Cuffed.” | 不是H开头那个铐是C开头那个铐 |
[41:45] | Handcuffed, not hitched– | 被手铐铐在一起 不是结婚 |
[41:47] | The colloquial or any other connotation or meaning. | 没有其他言外之意 |
[41:49] | It’s okay, Castle. I understood what you meant. | 没关系 卡塞尔 我知道你的意思 |
[41:50] | And for what it’s worth, if I ever have to spend | 我也表表态 如果要我跟别人铐着 |
[41:53] | another night handcuffed to someone again, | 再度过一晚 |
[41:56] | I wouldn’t mind if it was you either. | 那人是你我也觉得不错 |
[41:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:59] | But next time, | 但是下次 |
[42:01] | let’s do it without the tiger. | 还是在没有老虎的情况下完成吧 |
[42:05] | Next time? | 下次 |