时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So have you picked a place yet? | 你选好地点了吗 |
[00:02] | I’d love to do it at the Botanical Gardens, | 我很想在植物园办 |
[00:04] | but Chris thinks it’s too expensive. | 但是克里斯觉得那太贵了 |
[00:05] | It’s your wedding. | 这是你的婚礼 |
[00:07] | It’s supposed to cost a fortune. | 本来就应该花大钱的 |
[00:08] | I know. You only get married once. | 我知道 一辈子只能结一次婚 |
[00:14] | – Oh, my god! – Somebody call 9-1-1! | -我的天 -快打911 |
[00:16] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[00:17] | Please. Somebody, help! Help! | 救命啊 救命 |
[00:20] | I’ll call you later. Bye. | 一会打给你 再见 |
[00:21] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[00:22] | Personal business, Castle. | 个人隐私 卡塞尔 |
[00:23] | Really? Who is it? Inquiring minds want to know. | 真的 是谁啊 好奇心作祟 |
[00:25] | Yeah, well, if you must know, his name is Roger. | 如果你必须要知道 他叫罗杰 |
[00:28] | Roger. | 罗杰 |
[00:30] | Don’t make fun. | 别取笑他 |
[00:30] | Do you know what he has that few men have? | 你知道他有什么没几个人有的东西吗 |
[00:32] | A Josh Groban cd? Uh, hummel figurines? | 乔诗·葛洛班的CD还是洪梅尔陶俑 |
[00:35] | No, not even close. | 不对 风马牛不相及 |
[00:36] | Roger has the most incredible Resistance Band. | 罗杰有最不可思议的阻力绳操 |
[00:41] | A resistance band? | 阻力绳操[阻力乐队] |
[00:42] | What is that? Is that what I think it is? | 那是什么 和我想的一样吗 |
[00:43] | For strength training. He’s my physical therapist. | 力量训练用的 他是我的物理治疗师 |
[00:45] | Oh, I had no idea you were still going. | 我不知道你还在继续治疗 |
[00:47] | Yeah, for another few weeks, till I get 100%. | 再继续几周 直到我完全恢复 |
[00:50] | – Hey, good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早 |
[00:51] | So what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[00:52] | Victim’s name is Sarah Vasquez. | 死者名叫莎拉·瓦奎斯 |
[00:54] | She’s a 28-year-old kindergarten teacher. | 28岁 是幼儿园老师 |
[00:56] | She and a classmate were leaving this yoga studio | 她和同学正离开瑜伽馆 |
[00:58] | when Sarah suddenly dropped. | 莎拉就突然倒下了 |
[01:00] | Bullet wound straight to the heart. | 子弹直射心脏 |
[01:03] | Yeah, what’s weird is, no one heard a shot | 对 但奇怪的是 没人听到枪声 |
[01:04] | or saw a shooter. | 也没看到枪手 |
[01:07] | Maybe the weapon was silenced. | 也许武器用了消音设备 |
[01:08] | Maybe it was a stray bullet. | 也许是个流弹 |
[01:10] | Just read an article, | 刚看过一篇文章 |
[01:10] | how a mailman in Portland was killed | 波特兰的一名邮差如何被 |
[01:12] | When a bullet fired into the air six blocks away | 六个街区外一发对空打出的子弹 |
[01:15] | fell back to earth. | 落下时射死的 |
[01:16] | This bullet didn’t just drop from the sky | 这颗子弹不是从空中落下 |
[01:18] | and hit Sarah Vasquez. | 射死了莎拉·瓦奎斯 |
[01:20] | Angle’s wrong. | 角度不对 |
[01:21] | It went through her from front to back, | 子弹从她身体由前而后穿过 |
[01:23] | not from up to down. | 不是由上而下 |
[01:24] | Can you tell us point of origin? | 能确定入射点吗 |
[01:25] | Not until I do a full exam. | 要做完全尸检才知道 |
[01:27] | Was yoga a regular thing for Sarah? | 莎拉来做瑜伽是固定的吗 |
[01:28] | Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00 a.m., | 周二和周四上班前 |
[01:30] | before school started. | 早上7点来 |
[01:31] | Okay, let’s look into enemies | 好 查一下有没有仇人 |
[01:32] | – and anyone that knew she was here. – Right. | -或者任何知道她在这里的人 -好 |
[01:39] | We just got engaged last month. | 我们上个月刚刚订婚 |
[01:43] | She was so excited about planning the wedding. | 她很兴奋地在筹划婚礼 |
[01:45] | Chris, was there anyone that might have wanted to hurt Sarah? | 克里斯 谁会有可能想要伤害莎拉吗 |
[01:48] | No. | 没有 |
[01:49] | Maybe an old boyfriend who was upset about the wedding? | 也许是对你们结婚不满的前男友 |
[01:52] | She didn’t have anyone like that in her life. | 她生活中没有那样的人 |
[01:53] | Everyone loved Sarah. | 每个人都喜欢莎拉 |
[01:56] | Wait. She did mention something last night about a guy. | 等下 昨晚她的确提到了一个男人 |
[02:00] | Someone she knew? | 她认识的人 |
[02:01] | No. Uh… | 不是 |
[02:03] | She said she saw him a few days ago, outside the school. | 她说几天前在学校外看到他 |
[02:05] | And then Tuesday morning, she said | 然后是周二早上 她说 |
[02:07] | she thought she saw him when she got out of yoga. | 她觉得上完瑜伽课的时候又看到他了 |
[02:08] | Did she tell you what he looked like? | 她有告诉你那人长什么样吗 |
[02:11] | I-I-I can’t remember. I… | 我 我不记得了 我 |
[02:14] | Looks like Sarah’s yoga routine was common knowledge. | 看来莎拉去瑜伽课的事众所周知 |
[02:16] | She even posted about it on facebook, joked that | 她甚至把时间公布在了脸谱网上 开玩笑说 |
[02:19] | she was gonna fit into that dress if it killed her. | 就算要她命也要穿上那件婚纱 |
[02:21] | well, somebody was following her, | 有人在跟踪她 |
[02:22] | so let’s talk to her friends and coworkers… | 我们去和她朋友同事谈谈吧 |
[02:24] | and see if they saw a strange man hanging around. | 看看他们有没有看到陌生男人在附近出现 |
[02:25] | On it. | 马上去 |
[02:27] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[02:28] | Lanie’s got something. | 蕾妮有发现 |
[02:29] | You should get down here. | 你们赶紧过来 |
[02:30] | The bullet that killed Sarah Vasquez is a .308, | 杀死莎拉·瓦奎斯的子弹是口径308的 |
[02:33] | specifically a 168 grain Sierra Matchking. | 具体来说是10.9克的赛瑞拉·麦彻金子弹 |
[02:37] | A rifle bullet. | 来福枪子弹 |
[02:38] | It’s a common ammunition favored by… | 最喜欢用这种武器的是… |
[02:41] | long-range shooters. | 远程枪手 |
[02:45] | So she was shot from a distance? | 就是说枪手是远距开枪 |
[02:47] | Based on her wound and how deep it went into the door frame, | 根据她的伤口以及子弹陷入门框的深度 |
[02:50] | I’d say the bullet was fired | 我估计开枪地点在 |
[02:52] | between 200 and 300 yards away. | 180米外到270米外之间 |
[02:55] | 200 yards? | 180米外 |
[02:56] | Do we have any idea where from exactly? | 能知道确切的开枪地点吗 |
[02:58] | We’re canvassing. | 我们还在排查 |
[02:59] | Near as we can figure… | 现在只能估计 |
[03:01] | the shooter fired from one of these buildings, | 枪手是在这些楼其中一栋上开的枪 |
[03:04] | somewhere between the 10th and 15th floor. | 大约在10到15层之间 |
[03:05] | You guys, you don’t have to avoid the word on my account. | 你们 不用为了我刻意避开那个词 |
[03:11] | – What word? – Sniper. | -什么词 -狙击手 |
[03:13] | Even I noticed. | 我都注意到了 |
[03:14] | – We weren’t avoiding anything. – It was her idea. She– | -我们没在避开 -这是她的主意 她 |
[03:16] | Look, guys, I’m a big girl. | 听着 我是个大人了 |
[03:17] | So let’s just cut to the chase. How good is this guy? | 所以我们有话直说吧 这家伙有多厉害 |
[03:20] | Well, he’s as good as any of the shooter–snipers | 他不比我队里任何一个枪手 狙击手 |
[03:23] | in my unit. | 逊色 |
[03:24] | He took out a moving target from a quarter of a mile away. | 他射死了四百米开外的移动目标 |
[03:27] | Did she feel it? | 她有感觉吗 |
[03:28] | No. She died instantly. | 没有 她当场死亡了 |
[03:32] | So then I guess the question is, | 那么 我们现在的问题就是 |
[03:34] | why did our sniper target Sarah? | 为什么狙击手要以莎拉为目标 |
[03:35] | Any leads on the guy that she said was following her? | 她提到的跟踪者有线索了吗 |
[03:38] | No one in her circle remembers seeing the guy, | 她认识的人没人记得见过这个人 |
[03:40] | and she didn’t mention him to anyone but her fiance. | 除了她未婚夫她没和任何人说过他 |
[03:42] | Maybe he didn’t have anything to do with it. | 也许跟踪者和这事没关系 |
[03:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:44] | Well, usually we find our killers by knowing our victims, | 通常我们找凶手的思路都是了解死者 |
[03:47] | finding a motive. | 找到杀人动机 |
[03:48] | But what if there isn’t one? | 但是如果没有动机呢 |
[03:51] | What if she was shot at random? | 如果她只是被随机选中的呢 |
[03:53] | How do we find him then? | 那我们怎么找到他呢 |
[04:15] | Beckett’s down! | 贝克特中枪了 |
[04:53] | Victim is Henry Wyatt, 38-year-old attorney. | 死者是亨利·怀特 律师 38岁 |
[04:55] | – Same shooter? – Looks that way. | -同一个枪手吗 -看起来是的 |
[05:00] | Anyone, uh, see or hear anything? | 有人听到或看到什么吗 |
[05:01] | Nada, just like before. He went for the head this time. | 没有 和以前一样 只是这次瞄准了头部 |
[05:03] | He’s getting more confident. | 他更自信了 |
[05:05] | Another victim, same time of day– | 同一时间 再度杀人 |
[05:07] | This could be the D.C. Sniper all over again. | 又要上演华府惊魂23天了 |
[05:07] | 2002年十月两名丧心病狂的杀手出于对社会的不满 随意狙击杀害十余人 造成社会恐慌 | |
[05:12] | Lanie, is that the slug? | 蕾妮 那是子弹吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah, it’s all banged up from the concrete, | 对 撞击混凝土时变形了 |
[05:16] | but it looks like the same caliber. | 但看上去口径一致 |
[05:18] | The angle of the entry’s more extreme, though. | 不过这次射击的角度更大了 |
[05:19] | He shot Wyatt from higher up. | 他从更高的地方击中的怀特 |
[05:24] | See something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[05:28] | Beckett, you all right? | 贝克特 你没事吧 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I’m just, uh… I-I’m just trying to figure out | 没事 我只是 只是在想 |
[05:32] | why these two victims and–and… | 为什么要杀他们两人 |
[05:34] | why shoot here? | 为什么选在这里 |
[05:36] | The victims might be random, but the location isn’t. | 死者可能是随机选择的 但地点不是 |
[05:38] | A pro recons his target beforehand. | 职业狙击手会事前侦查他的目标 |
[05:40] | If you’re gonna kill something from a long distance, | 如果你要远距离击中目标 |
[05:42] | it’s not a point-and-shoot activity. | 不是瞄准即射而已 |
[05:43] | You factor in all the conditions, like range to target, | 你要考虑各种因素 例如目标距离 |
[05:47] | minute of arc, and… | 角度 还有 |
[05:49] | windage. | 风力影响 |
[05:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:54] | This flag… | 这面旗 |
[05:56] | is the perfect wind gauge. | 就是完美的风偏差调整计 |
[05:58] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[06:00] | Okay, so if he hung that up there, | 如果是他挂在这的 |
[06:01] | we might be able to get eyes on him. | 或许有摄像头拍到他 |
[06:03] | We should canvass the area for security cameras– | 我们应彻查这片区域的监控摄像头 |
[06:15] | We have a gunman | 有一名持枪歹徒 |
[06:16] | terrorizing this city– 2 victims in 24 hours. | 恐吓着这座城市 一天杀了两人 |
[06:20] | We don’t know who he is or why he shot those folks. | 我们不知道他是谁 为什么射杀那些人 |
[06:23] | Detective Ryan, what do we know about the second victim? | 莱恩警探 对两名死者有什么了解 |
[06:25] | Henry Wyatt was a litigation partner at a law firm | 亨利·怀特是距离被枪杀地点两个街区远的 |
[06:27] | two blocks from where he was shot, | 一家法律事务所的诉讼合伙人 |
[06:29] | and according to his secretary, | 据他秘书所说 |
[06:30] | he liked to walk, which means there was | 他喜欢步行 也就是说他的路线 |
[06:32] | a predictable routine, just like Sarah Vasquez. | 和莎拉·瓦奎斯的一样可以预测 |
[06:34] | Which doesn’t mean they were targeted. | 也不能说明凶手就是把他们作为目标 |
[06:36] | After all, most New Yorkers follow routines. | 毕竟大多数纽约人的生活都很规律 |
[06:39] | Esposito… | 埃斯波西托 |
[06:39] | have we learned where they were shot from? | 找到开枪的地点了吗 |
[06:41] | We’ve got teams sweeping… | 有小组在排查 |
[06:42] | buildings near both crime scenes, | 两个犯罪现场附近的大楼 |
[06:44] | and so far, we’ve come up empty. | 至今没有发现 |
[06:46] | We need to find our shooter… | 我们要找到枪手 |
[06:47] | You know, it’s just a startle response. | 你知道那只是个吃惊反应 |
[06:49] | It could happen to anyone. | 可能发生在任何人身上 |
[06:50] | Yeah, well, I’m not anyone. | 可我不是普通人 |
[06:51] | – No, I’m just sayin’. – Just don’t. | -不 我只想说 -别说了 |
[06:54] | Detective Beckett… | 贝克特探长 |
[06:55] | where are we on Henry Wyatt and Sarah Vasquez? | 亨利·怀特和莎拉·瓦奎斯查的怎么样了 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[06:58] | On links between the victims? | 死者之间有什么联系吗 |
[07:02] | We’re still checking, but they don’t live | 我们还在查 但他们不在 |
[07:04] | Or work in the same area, | 同一个地方工作和居住 |
[07:05] | and it doesn’t seem like they have anyone in common. | 看上去也没什么共同的朋友 |
[07:08] | In fact, we haven’t really found any connections | 事实上 我们还没发现两名死者之间 |
[07:11] | between the two of them yet. | 有任何联系 |
[07:12] | Well, keep looking. | 好的 继续追查 |
[07:13] | We know he has training, a specific skill set. | 我们知道他具体受过什么样的训练 |
[07:16] | Now every branch in the military has snipers… | 每个军种都有狙击手 |
[07:19] | So do law enforcement agencies. | 执法机构也一样 |
[07:20] | We’re talking about close to… | 那就是将近 |
[07:22] | a thousand qualified shooters. | 一千名符合条件的枪手 |
[07:23] | The fact is, everyone in this city is a potential target. | 事实是 城里的每一个人都是潜在的目标 |
[07:27] | Let’s get it done, people. | 快去把他找出来 |
[07:34] | Wait. Where you going? | 等等 你去哪 |
[07:35] | I-I just have to go do something. | 我 我有事要做 |
[07:37] | Hey, Beckett, | 贝克特 |
[07:38] | canvass turned up a security camera | 经查证实有监控摄像头 |
[07:39] | across from where the flag was hung. | 正对着挂旗子的地方 |
[07:40] | Footage is on its way in right now. | 录像正在往这边传 |
[07:47] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[07:50] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[07:51] | I need to be okay. | 我必须要没事 |
[07:54] | That’s not always a choice, Kate. | 这不总是由你决定 凯特 |
[07:56] | What you’re describing, a hypervigilance, It’s a classic | 你描述的过度警觉 是创伤后应激障碍 |
[08:00] | – symptom of post-traumatic stress disorder. – I don’t have P.T.S.D. | -一种典型症状 -我没有创伤后应激障碍 |
[08:03] | You were shot by a sniper. | 你被狙击手击中了 |
[08:05] | I think it’s fair to say, | 我认为 |
[08:06] | this case is going to bring up issues, | 这起案子会引发一些问题 |
[08:08] | – issues you still haven’t dealt with. – Okay, then fine. | -一些你还没处理好的问题 -好吧 |
[08:11] | I’ll deal with them. | 我会处理好的 |
[08:12] | Right now I need to figure out how to make this stop. | 现在我需要想办法让这一切停下来 |
[08:14] | It’s not going to stop, | 不会就这么停止 |
[08:17] | not without time and treatment. | 这需要时间和治疗 |
[08:19] | The psychological trauma is every bit as real | 心理创伤就和生理创伤 |
[08:21] | as the physical trauma. | 一样真实 |
[08:24] | Listen, people are dying out there. | 听着 外面有人死去 |
[08:26] | I don’t have time to get all weepy over a couple of scars. | 我没空为几个伤疤哭哭啼啼的 |
[08:28] | Okay. So what’s the alternative, | 好吧 那你不去处理会怎样呢 |
[08:32] | walking around feeling like you have crosshairs on your back, | 时刻觉得有把枪正瞄准着你 |
[08:35] | thinking every glint off a window is a sniper’s scope? | 觉得每扇窗户的反光就是狙击手的镜片 |
[08:38] | Look, there’s gotta be a pill out there or something, right? | 总有药之类的能治 对吧 |
[08:40] | Something to take the edge off. | 能缓解我的紧张情绪 |
[08:42] | Medication can help… | 药物治疗会起作用 |
[08:44] | – but not right away. – Well, then what? | -但也不是即时的 -那该怎么办 |
[08:46] | Well, for one, | 目前而言 |
[08:48] | I think you should consider stepping away from the case. | 我认为你应该考虑退出这个案子 |
[08:52] | You don’t think I can handle this? | 你认为我处理不了吗 |
[08:53] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[08:54] | You don’t have to. | 你不必逞强 |
[08:56] | You’re not the only cop in the city, Kate. | 你不是城市中唯一的警察 凯特 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Then you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事了 |
[09:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:12] | How worried should I be about Beckett? | 我是不是应该很替贝克特担忧呢 |
[09:14] | She’s never snapped at me like that before. | 她以前从没这么对我发火 |
[09:18] | And meant it. | 而且是真发火了 |
[09:18] | Hell, it was bad for me when I came back, | 我从前线回来的时候也不好受 |
[09:20] | and I never took a bullet. | 可我从没吃过子弹 |
[09:21] | Well, at least she doesn’t remember it. | 至少她不记得了 |
[09:22] | Or she doesn’t want to remember. | 她也可能不想记得 |
[09:24] | A thing like that, it’s easier to just keep in a box. | 发生这样的事 尘封在心底反而更容易 |
[09:27] | But this case might bust that box open. | 可这宗案子可能又唤醒了记忆 |
[09:30] | So what can we do? | 那我们能做什么 |
[09:30] | – Catch the shooter. – He’s right. | -抓住枪手 -他说得对 |
[09:32] | Best thing for everyone, Beckett included. | 这对大家都好 也包括贝克特 |
[09:34] | In the meantime, just give her space | 与此同时 给她点空间 |
[09:36] | and don’t take it personally. | 别觉得她是针对你 |
[09:41] | Hey, guys, check this out. | 伙计们 来看这里 |
[09:43] | This is 2 days ago at 4:30 p.m. | 这是在两天前下午四点半 |
[09:47] | He planted the flag. He’s gotta be our shooter. | 他挂上那面旗 他肯定就是枪手 |
[09:50] | He knows where the camera is. | 他知道摄像头的位置 |
[09:51] | That’s why he keeps his face covered. | 所以他的脸避开了摄像头 |
[09:52] | Why choose this street? | 为什么选这条街 |
[09:54] | Why not pick a place without any security cameras? | 为什么不选个没有监控摄像头的地方 |
[09:56] | ’cause he’s straight up taunting us. | 因为他这是在故意挑衅 |
[10:02] | I’ll run this photo by victims’ coworkers and friends, | 我去让死者的同事和朋友认人 |
[10:04] | See if anyone recognizes him. | 看看有没有人认识他 |
[10:06] | He is not gonna make it easy for us to catch him, is he? | 他不会这么轻易就让我们逮住 是吧 |
[10:09] | No. He’s smart and he’s patient. | 是 他聪明而又耐心 |
[10:11] | that’s part of a sniper’s D.N.A. | 那是狙击手必备的素质 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[10:15] | Don’t go in. | 别进去 |
[10:16] | Call C.S.U. I’ll be there in ten. | 去叫鉴证组 我十分钟后到 |
[10:18] | Uniform just found where the sniper shot Henry Wyatt from. | 警员刚找到了狙击手射杀亨利·怀特的地方 |
[10:31] | Yep. | 对了 |
[10:33] | There’s the crime scene. | 这里就是犯罪现场 |
[10:37] | 600 yards. | 五百五十米 |
[10:38] | World-class shot. | 世界级的射击水准 |
[10:40] | – But it’s all wrong. – What do you mean? | -可完全不对劲 -什么意思 |
[10:42] | The view of the kill zone is partially obstructed by that tree. | 狙击视野部分被那棵树挡住了 |
[10:45] | A better shot would’ve been from the roof. | 楼顶的视野更佳 |
[10:47] | Our boy would know that. | 凶手应该知道这点 |
[10:48] | So why wouldn’t he take the shot from up there? | 那他为什么选这里呢 |
[10:50] | It’s possible he was worried about being seen | 他可能是怕被其它更高的大楼 |
[10:51] | by someone in a taller building or a passing helicopter. | 或路过的直升机上的人看到 |
[10:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:59] | A paper doll. | 小纸人 |
[11:01] | Think maybe it was left by the sniper? | 可能是狙击手留下的吗 |
[11:02] | Or… | 或者 |
[11:04] | One of the workmen’s kids. | 是工人的孩子留下的 |
[11:07] | So the sniper took the shot from this window. | 狙击是在这扇窗前开枪的吗 |
[11:09] | No. | 不 |
[11:10] | He would’ve wanted to be invisible from the street. | 他应该不想让街上的人注意到他 |
[11:12] | He’d have taken the shot from… | 所以会选择 |
[11:14] | right here. | 这里 |
[11:18] | He took his time… | 他慢慢地 |
[11:20] | to spot that flag. | 瞄准那根旗帜 |
[11:24] | Adjusted for wind. | 根据风速矫正瞄准 |
[11:26] | Acquired his target. | 看到目标 |
[11:29] | Bam. | 嘣 |
[11:31] | The shell casing. | 弹壳 |
[11:32] | It would’ve ejected to the right. | 会被弹到右边 |
[12:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:08] | Hey. Where have you been? I called you. | 你去哪里了 我打过电话给你 |
[12:10] | uh, yeah, my phone’s off. What’s–what’s up? | 我手机没电了 什么事 |
[12:12] | Shell casing from the Wyatt sniper hide had a print on it. | 狙击手杀死怀特的藏身处发现的弹壳上有指纹 |
[12:14] | We just matched it to a former special forces sniper | 我们刚匹配到一个前特种部队狙击手 |
[12:16] | named Marcus Ford. | 名叫马库斯·福特 |
[12:17] | Just went through a bitter divorce– | 刚经历了惨痛的离婚 |
[12:18] | Textbook trigger for that kind of violence. | 典型的暴力发作导火索 |
[12:20] | Ford runs a shooting range in Long Island. | 福特在长岛经营一家射击场 |
[12:22] | State police have a tactical team | 州警派了战术小组 |
[12:24] | on the way to meet us there now. | 正赶去和我们会合 |
[12:29] | Uh, maybe, uh, | 要不 |
[12:30] | it would be a good idea if we hung back here? | 我们就留在这里吧 |
[12:32] | We’ll study up on Ford, just prep for the interrogation. | 我们会调查福特 准备对他进行审讯 |
[12:35] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. We got it covered. | 好 那也不错 我们搞得定 |
[12:37] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[12:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:48] | Our officers found a whole arsenal | 我们的警察在你的射击场里 |
[12:49] | at your shooting range, Mr. Ford. | 发现了不少武器 福特先生 |
[12:52] | Last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[12:52] | I still have the right to bear arms. | 我还有权持有枪支 |
[12:54] | Yeah, well, you should know that ballistics | 对 你该知道弹道小组 |
[12:55] | is testing your rifles. | 在检查你的来福枪 |
[12:56] | Have at it. I didn’t shoot anyone. | 查吧 我没开枪杀人 |
[12:59] | Well, that’s not exactly true, is it? | 不是如此吧 |
[13:01] | According to your military record, | 根据你的军事记录 |
[13:03] | – you have 92 confirmed kills. – So? | -你杀死过92个人 -那又怎样 |
[13:06] | You lookin’ to make it an even hundred? | 你想破百吗 |
[13:08] | What’s it like to look through the scope, | 透过瞄准镜 定夺他人生死 |
[13:10] | to play god? | 感觉如何 |
[13:12] | How do you feel when you pull that trigger | 当你扣下扳机 毁人性命的时候 |
[13:13] | and you destroy someone’s life? | 感觉如何 |
[13:15] | It’s none of your damn business is how it feels. | 感觉就是这不关你的事 |
[13:18] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[13:18] | I think that you should be on the other side of that barrel. | 我觉得你该站到枪口前 |
[13:21] | Is that a threat? Are you threatening me? | 这是威胁我吗 你在威胁我吗 |
[13:23] | What are those people? Are they just paper targets to you? | 那些人是什么 他们只是你的纸靶子吗 |
[13:25] | Do you even think about the pain that you’ve caused, | 你有想过你带来的痛苦 |
[13:29] | about the families that you leave behind? | 和留下的残缺家庭吗 |
[13:31] | Every life I ever took saved one of ours! | 我杀的每个人都是为了救一个自己人 |
[13:34] | Like hell it did! You know what I think? | 说的跟真的似的 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[13:36] | I think that you liked it. | 我觉得你乐在其中 |
[13:39] | I think that you couldn’t wait to kill again. | 觉得你等不及再大开杀戒 |
[13:41] | You’re outta your mind, lady. | 你疯了 女士 |
[13:42] | We found your print on a shell casing left by the sniper. | 我们在凶手留下的弹壳上发现了你的指纹 |
[13:45] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[13:46] | That is a lie. | 你撒谎 |
[13:48] | I have nothing left to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[13:51] | I know my rights. | 我有权保持沉默 |
[13:55] | Ne of Ford’s weapons are a match. | 福特的武器都没匹配上 |
[13:57] | So? That doesn’t mean he’s not the sniper. | 所以呢 那也不能说明他就不是凶手 |
[13:59] | He could’ve hidden the rifle. | 他可能把枪给藏起来了 |
[14:00] | Ford’s not our man. | 福特不是凶手 |
[14:02] | His alibis for both shootings are solid. | 两起枪击案中他的不在场证明都被证实了 |
[14:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:05] | I think I know how to check an alibi, detective. | 我想我知道怎样确认不在场证明 探长 |
[14:07] | Well, if he’s not our man, | 如果他不是我们要找的凶手 |
[14:08] | How the hell did his fingerprint get on that shell casing? | 那他的指纹怎么会出现在子弹壳上 |
[14:11] | Could be a reload. | 可能是重填的子弹 |
[14:12] | It’s easy enough to load a new bullet | 往我们找到的那种空子弹壳里 |
[14:13] | into an empty shell casing like the one we found. | 重填火药是件挺容易的事儿 |
[14:15] | All you need is the right equipment. | 只要有相应设备就能搞定 |
[14:16] | Which means our sniper | 这就是说 我么要找的狙击手 |
[14:17] | is a client at Ford’s shooting range. | 是福特射击场的客户 |
[14:19] | Go back in there and get his help. | 回去询问室请他协助调查 |
[14:24] | He’s not gonna want to talk to us | 经过刚才你这么讯问 |
[14:25] | after the way you went after him. | 估计他不会愿意配合我们调查了 |
[14:26] | So what are you trying to say, that I screwed up? | 你是想说 我搞砸了吗 |
[14:28] | No, um– | 不是 |
[14:29] | I think what he’s saying is that | 我想他的意思是 |
[14:30] | You played bad cop. | 你扮演了坏警察的角色 |
[14:32] | And now we’ll get more out of Ford | 如果我进去扮演好警察的话 |
[14:33] | if I go in and play good cop. | 我们能从福特口中得到更多信息 |
[14:40] | Okay, fine. | 好的 就这样吧 |
[14:44] | Maybe Ford can get us what we need to nail this guy. | 或许福特可以帮助我们抓到凶手 |
[14:49] | Mr. Ford, my apologies. | 福特先生 关于之前我很抱歉 |
[15:05] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[15:10] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[15:13] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[15:15] | Coffee? | 喝点咖啡不 |
[15:17] | No. No, thanks. | 不用了 多谢 |
[15:19] | It’s decaf. Look… | 这是无咖啡因的 听我说 |
[15:21] | Castle, I’m fine. | 卡塞尔 我没事 |
[15:21] | -Right, but… – No, really. | -我知道 但是 -我说真的 |
[15:23] | I’m fine. What’s in the folder? | 我没事 文件夹里是什么 |
[15:25] | C.S.U. report on the paper doll. | 鉴证组关于小纸人的鉴证报告 |
[15:27] | This was not made by a kid. | 这不是小孩子剪出来的 |
[15:29] | It was cut out very precisely with an x-acto knife. | 是用美工刀 非常精准地裁出来的 |
[15:32] | Out of what, a magazine? | 从哪里裁 杂志吗 |
[15:33] | No, the paper stock is too heavy, | 不是 这个纸质很厚 |
[15:35] | and given there’s nothing printed on the back, | 而且考虑到背面没有印东西 |
[15:37] | it’s probably from some high-end coffee table book of some kind. | 可能是从什么高级案头书之类的上裁下来的 |
[15:40] | My guess– a book of paintings. | 我猜是 油画画册 |
[15:41] | If you look closely, you can see brush strokes. | 如果你仔细观察 可以看到画笔的笔触 |
[15:43] | I think the sniper left that. | 应该是狙击手故意留下的 |
[15:45] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[15:47] | That much I don’t know. | 原因我就不清楚了 |
[15:49] | Marcus Ford was no help. | 马库斯·福特帮不上什么忙 |
[15:50] | He couldn’t I.D. the guy in the video. | 他无法确认录像中的人是谁 |
[15:52] | We’re pulling his credit card receipts, | 我们准备追查他的信用卡收款记录 |
[15:53] | but he says that the shooting range is mostly a cash business. | 但他说射击场上大部分交易都是用的现金 |
[15:57] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[15:59] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[16:01] | Okay. We’re on our way. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[16:03] | Ryan found the building the sniper shot Sarah Vasquez from. | 莱恩找到了狙击手射杀莎拉·瓦奎斯的大楼了 |
[16:10] | The super recognized the jacket from the photo, | 管理员认出了照片里的那件夹克 |
[16:11] | said he’d been hanging around the building. | 说他之前经常在那幢楼附近出没 |
[16:14] | How do we know he was in this room? | 如何确认是这间房间 |
[16:15] | Because we found another one of these. | 因为我们又找到了一张小纸人 |
[16:19] | This is it. He shot Sarah Vasquez from right here. | 就是这里 他正是在这儿开枪杀了莎拉·瓦奎斯 |
[16:23] | This is different from the first one. | 这与我们找到的第一个不太一样 |
[16:24] | It must be from a different painting. | 肯定是从另一幅画上裁下来的 |
[16:26] | They’ve gotta mean something. | 它们一定有什么特别的意义 |
[16:27] | Yeah, like what? What’s it possibly gonna mean? | 比如什么 它们会有什么特别的意义 |
[16:29] | I don’t know, but he’s leaving ’em for a reason. | 我也不知道 但是他肯定是有意留下的 |
[16:31] | Yeah, he’s screwing with us. | 是的 他在玩弄我们 |
[16:32] | He’s just taunting us and trying to make us look like idiots. | 嘲笑我们 那我们当猴耍 |
[16:40] | We’ll figure it out, okay? | 我们会查出来的 别急躁 |
[16:44] | Found something. | 我找到点东西 |
[16:46] | Moleskin. | 软毛皮 |
[16:47] | Hard-core military snipers put it | 老练的狙击手把它 |
[16:49] | on the stocks of their weapons to absorb sweat | 垫在枪的托手上来吸汗 |
[16:50] | So their rifles don’t slip. | 这样子枪才不会打滑 |
[16:52] | If there’s sweat, we can get D.N.A. | 如果上面有汗水 那就能查到DNA |
[16:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:55] | All right, go. | 快去查 |
[17:00] | This is where it all started. | 这里就是一切开始的地方 |
[17:02] | He pulled that trigger right in this room. | 就在这间屋子里 他扣动扳机 |
[17:06] | One second, Sarah Vasquez is alive | 前一秒钟 莎拉·瓦奎斯还活着 |
[17:08] | and dreaming of the perfect wedding, | 还在幻想她的完美婚礼 |
[17:12] | And then she isn’t. | 后一秒钟 她就死了 |
[17:16] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[17:17] | You know he saw her face when he killed her? | 你知道吗 他在开枪时看到了她的脸 |
[17:19] | People always think | 人们都以为 |
[17:20] | that snipers are so removed from their targets. | 狙击手离目标很远 |
[17:24] | But he wasn’t. He is as close as we are right now, | 但并非如此 从瞄准镜里看 |
[17:26] | looking through that scope. | 他就像你我现在这么近 |
[17:28] | We’re gonna catch this guy. | 我们会抓到凶手的 |
[17:30] | Yeah. Like we caught the guy that shot me. | 是啊 就像我们抓到那个向我开枪的人 |
[18:10] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[18:11] | I hope you haven’t been up all night. | 你不会熬了一整夜吧 |
[18:13] | Ah, I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[18:14] | Two days, two people dead– | 两天里死了两个人 |
[18:16] | Someone out there is waking up | 有个人 刚刚醒来 |
[18:18] | not knowing they’re gonna be murder number three. | 完全不知自己将成为第三个被害人 |
[18:20] | I think I just decided to skip school today. | 我忽然决定 我今天还是逃学吧 |
[18:22] | Actually, I think you’re both under house arrest | 事实上 我认为你们俩都该被软禁 |
[18:24] | until we catch this guy. | 直到我们抓住凶手为止 |
[18:26] | Oh, I can only imagine how this sniper | 我能想象这个狙击手 |
[18:27] | must be affecting Beckett. | 肯定让贝克特心烦意乱 |
[18:29] | She says she’s fine… | 她说她没事 |
[18:32] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[18:33] | The only thing I can do– | 现在我唯一能做的 |
[18:34] | try to figure out why he’s leaving these damn dolls behind. | 就是查出他留下这些小纸人的原因 |
[18:36] | If I could just figure out what painting they’re from. | 如果能弄明白他们是从什么画上裁下来的就好了 |
[18:39] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[18:46] | Chiaroscuro. | 明暗对比法 |
[18:49] | You recognize that? | 你认识吗 |
[18:50] | It’s a style of painting that was invented during the renaissance, | 这是文艺复兴时期兴起的一种画风 |
[18:52] | exemplified by strong contrast between light and dark. | 特点在于突显明暗反差 |
[18:55] | We learned about it in art history. | 艺术史课上学到过 |
[18:57] | Try looking up Caravaggio | 你可以查查卡拉瓦乔 |
[18:57] | 卡拉瓦乔 意大利画家 佩特扎诺 卡拉瓦乔当学徒时的工作室 | |
[18:59] | or Petrazano. | 或者佩特扎诺 |
[19:02] | Can I just say, this school of yours | 我能不能感叹一句 给你付 |
[19:04] | is worth every penny I paid? | 那么多学费真是物有所值 |
[19:07] | Hey, this might be it. | 可能是这个 |
[19:09] | Petrazano. | 佩特扎诺 |
[19:10] | “The Persecution of Kings.” | “国王的迫害” |
[19:33] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[19:36] | DNA on the moleskin was a bust. | 在软毛皮上找到的DNA没用 |
[19:37] | Ryan, you got results? | 莱恩 有结果了吗 |
[19:39] | There were no matches in the CODIS database. | 在系统里没找到能与之匹配的 |
[19:40] | The best the lab was able to do was DNA phenotype, | 实验室最多能根据基因表型做出推测 |
[19:43] | and they say they think our sniper | 他们认为狙击手 |
[19:44] | is a male with light hair and brown eyes, | 为男性 浅色头发 棕色眼睛 |
[19:46] | but that still leaves us with over 200 suspects on our list. | 但我们仍有200余名嫌疑犯符合此描述 |
[19:49] | I wouldn’t cut down the list yet. | 现在还不能缩小名单范围 |
[19:51] | Given what we went through with the shell casing, | 根据我们的弹道检验结果 |
[19:53] | there’s a chance the moleskin’s not even his. | 那软毛皮可能根本不是他的 |
[19:56] | I know what the paper dolls mean. | 我知道那个小纸人是什么意思了 |
[19:58] | Mr. Castle, now is not the time for your theatrics. | 卡塞尔先生 现在不是你戏剧演出的时候 |
[20:01] | Captain, just listen. The paper dolls are predictive. | 警监 你听我说 这个小纸人是有预言性的 |
[20:04] | The dolls are cut out of paintings | 纸人是从画上剪下的 |
[20:05] | that literally tell us the location of the next target. | 而从这些画可以断定下一个目标地点 |
[20:08] | The one that we found at the first shooting, | 我们在第一个枪击案现场发现的小纸人 |
[20:10] | it comes from a painting called “The Persecution of Kings.” | 是从一副叫做”国王的迫害”的画上剪下的 |
[20:12] | Henry Wyatt was killed on King Street. | 亨利·怀特是在国王街被杀的 |
[20:14] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[20:15] | The one we found in the hide of the second shooting, | 在第二次狙击地点发现的纸人 |
[20:16] | that’s from a painting called “The Fall from Grace.” | 出自”失去恩典”那幅画 |
[20:18] | There’s a Grace Avenue in the Bronx. | 布朗克斯区有一条恩典大道 |
[20:20] | Grace Church is on… 10th street and 4th avenue. | 恩典教堂在第10街和第四大道的交口处 |
[20:23] | And there’s about a dozen other possibilities. | 有十几种可能 |
[20:25] | If we can narrow it down… | 如果我们能缩小范围 |
[20:26] | we might be able to stop him before he… | 也许我们就可以阻止他… |
[20:48] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[20:51] | Grace. | 恩典 |
[21:01] | How many people are dead? | 有多少人死亡 |
[21:02] | – None. – Thank god. | -没有 -谢天谢地 |
[21:03] | Yeah, sniper opened fire | 狙击手透过窗户 |
[21:04] | through the window of a conference room, on the 15th floor. | 向十五楼的会议室开火 |
[21:06] | Is anyone else injured? | 有其他人受伤吗 |
[21:07] | No, just her. | 只有她一个 |
[21:08] | Her name is Emily Reese, and he only shot at her. | 她叫艾米丽·瑞斯 他只射中了她 |
[21:10] | Emily, my name is Detective Kate Beckett. | 艾米丽 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[21:12] | I need you to tell me what happened. | 我要你告诉我当时发生了什么 |
[21:14] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[21:16] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[21:18] | Why is somebody trying to kill me. | 为什么会有人想杀我 |
[21:19] | Emily, have you seen anybody watching you lately? | 艾米丽 最近有人跟踪你吗 |
[21:22] | No. I-I don’t know. | 没有 我不知道 |
[21:23] | – We gotta get her to the hospital. – No! | -我们得送她去医院 -不行 |
[21:25] | Don’t let them take me outside. | 别把我送出去 |
[21:27] | He’s still out there. | 他还在外面 |
[21:28] | No, you’re gonna be okay, Emily. | 你会没事的 艾米丽 |
[21:29] | Please don’t do this. He’s out there. | 别这么做 他就在外面 |
[21:31] | He’s going to kill me. Please. | 他会杀了我的 求求你 |
[21:33] | Just go. Get her outta here. Now. Go. | 快走 送她离开这里 快 |
[21:33] | Please. Please, no! | 求你了 不要 |
[21:38] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[21:41] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[22:07] | She’s spinning out of control. | 她无法控制自己 |
[22:09] | She’s losing her ability to cope. | 她根本无法应对 |
[22:15] | She should not be on this case. | 不应该让她接这个案子 |
[22:17] | Well, she’s not just gonna walk away. | 你知道她不会就这么走开的 |
[22:19] | No, she’s gonna drive herself into the ground. | 没错 她会被这案子拖进泥潭的 |
[22:21] | And you’re the only one who has any clue | 而你是唯一能理解她 |
[22:23] | as to what she’s going through. | 所处境地的人 |
[22:25] | So what helped you? | 当时你是怎样走出来的 |
[22:37] | Espo, what are we doing back here? | 埃斯波 我们在这里做什么 |
[22:40] | I want to show you something. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[22:47] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[22:48] | The rifle that shot you. | 射伤你的那把来福枪 |
[22:52] | You are way outta line. | 你做的太过了 |
[22:53] | Just look at it. | 看看它 |
[22:54] | No. What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[22:57] | I’ve been where you are. | 我也经历过 |
[22:58] | I know what you’re going through. | 我明白你现在的挣扎 |
[23:00] | Javi, I’m fine. | 哈维 我很好 |
[23:01] | You’re not fine. | 你不好 |
[23:03] | You’re just trying to act like you are. | 你只是假装安然无恙 |
[23:06] | This is just a tool. | 这不过是个工具 |
[23:10] | It’s a hunk of steel. | 无非是一堆钢铁 |
[23:12] | It has no magical powers, | 它并非魔力万丈 |
[23:14] | and the person that fired it | 举着它发射子弹的人 |
[23:15] | is not some all-powerful god. | 也不是什么全能真主 |
[23:19] | He’s just a guy… with a gun, | 他不过是持了枪 |
[23:21] | just like the guy we’re hunting now. | 就像我们正在追捕的这个人一样 |
[23:23] | And like every other bad guy, he’s damaged goods. | 跟其他坏人一样 都是内心有创伤的人 |
[23:32] | So am I. | 我也是啊 |
[23:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:38] | And that’s okay. | 那没关系 |
[23:41] | You think it’s a weakness? | 你觉得这是弱点 |
[23:44] | Make it a strength. | 让它成为你的优势 |
[23:47] | It’s a part of you. | 这是你的一部分 |
[23:53] | So use it. | 好好利用它 |
[24:36] | Any idea why the sniper targeted Emily Reese? | 查到狙击手为何选艾米丽·瑞斯做目标吗 |
[24:38] | Not yet. She was a V.P. at a telecom company, | 还没 她是电信公司的副总裁 |
[24:41] | Single, just bought an apartment on west 96th. | 单身 刚买了西96街的一套公寓 |
[24:43] | No known connections to the other vics. | 没查到和其他被害人有任何关系 |
[24:44] | But we do know he was following her. | 但他在跟踪她 这是肯定的 |
[24:47] | Castle, what do you have? | 卡塞尔 有何发现 |
[24:49] | You’re looking at a video taken from Emily’s lobby | 这是艾米丽所在大楼的监控录像 |
[24:51] | yesterday at 1:40. | 昨天下午一点四十 |
[24:52] | That’s four hours after he shot Wyatt. | 也就是他射杀怀特后四小时 |
[24:55] | There’s Emily, getting into the elevator. | 这是艾米丽 正走进电梯 |
[24:59] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[25:00] | That’s our guy. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[25:02] | Yeah. Unfortunately, we still can’t see his face. | 是的 但很不幸 我们还是看不见他的脸 |
[25:09] | What is he waiting for? | 他站在那干嘛呢 |
[25:10] | He’s watching to see what floor she’d get off on. | 他等着看她在哪层工作 |
[25:12] | He knew exactly where she was gonna be. | 他清楚地知道她要去哪里 |
[25:14] | It’s a miracle Emily’s not dead. | 艾米丽没死真是个奇迹 |
[25:16] | It’s not a miracle. | 这可不是奇迹 |
[25:17] | It’s poor planning. | 只是计划不周详 |
[25:18] | Turns out our sniper used the wrong ammo. | 我们的狙击手用错了弹药 |
[25:20] | The 1-6-8 grain loses stability when it goes through glass. | 168型子弹一旦穿过玻璃就会丧失稳定 |
[25:23] | The 1-6-5 is designed for that kinda shot. | 165型子弹才是那种射杀的绝佳选择 |
[25:25] | He didn’t know that, | 他不了解 |
[25:26] | which means he has less experience than we thought. | 说明他根本不像我们想得那么专业 |
[25:28] | Okay, we need to go back to the suspect list, | 现在我们重新查看嫌疑人名单 |
[25:30] | cross off all law enforcement shooters | 排除所有执法部门的狙击手 |
[25:32] | and any combat vets with urban experience. | 和在城市工作的部队老兵 |
[25:35] | Is it just me… | 是我看错了 |
[25:38] | or is his coffee cup identical to Emily’s? | 还是他的咖啡杯和艾米丽的一样 |
[25:40] | Same logo. | 一样的标志 |
[25:41] | It’s from the same shop. | 来自同一家店 |
[25:43] | Zoom in on that. | 放大点看看 |
[25:45] | Caffe… Primo. | 普利莫咖啡馆 |
[25:47] | Must have followed her from there. | 他肯定是从那里开始跟踪她的 |
[25:48] | I-if he’s a customer, maybe someone can I.D. him. | 如果他是那的顾客 也许会有人认得他 |
[25:52] | There’s only one Caffe Primo. It’s on 47th Street, | 只有一家普利莫咖啡馆 在47街 |
[25:55] | 2 blocks from the Grace Point Tower where Emily worked. | 离艾米丽工作的恩典大厦就两个街区 |
[25:56] | Okay, we need to find out | 我们得查查 |
[25:58] | if any of the other victims have a connection to that shop. | 看其他被害人是否也是那家店的顾客 |
[26:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:02] | Uh, where’s Beckett? | 贝克特在哪 |
[26:04] | She’s running down a lead. | 她在追查一条线索 |
[26:26] | Why would you shoot from here | 从房顶射击 角度更好 |
[26:27] | when the roof gave you a cleaner shot? | 为何你要选择在此射击 |
[27:01] | That coffee shop may be the key. | 那间咖啡店有可能是关键 |
[27:03] | Sarah Vasquez lived six blocks from the Grace Point Tower. | 莎拉·瓦奎斯的家离恩典大厦六个街区 |
[27:06] | And she had a receipt in her wallet from Caffe Primo | 她钱包里有张三天前去 |
[27:08] | from Caffe Primo dated three days ago. | 普利莫咖啡馆消费的小票 |
[27:09] | What about Henry Wyatt? | 亨利·怀特呢 |
[27:10] | Wyatt’s therapist has an office | 怀特治疗师的办公室 |
[27:12] | right across the street from the coffee shop. | 刚好在咖啡馆的那条街上 |
[27:14] | He had a session two days before he was killed. | 在被杀的两天前 他去过那治疗 |
[27:15] | That shop’s gotta be ground zero where he selected his victims. | 那家店就是他选择目标的地方 |
[27:18] | Get the hell down there and get me an I.D. | 马上去那 给我确定凶手身份 |
[27:20] | The clock’s ticking on his next victim. | 时间紧迫 他就要对下一个被害人下手了 |
[27:27] | Yeah, they all get coffee here on a pretty regular basis. | 对 他们都是这的常客 |
[27:30] | Are you saying he shoots people from my shop? | 你是说杀手射杀我店里的客人 |
[27:32] | It could be just a coincidence. | 可能只是个巧合 |
[27:33] | Have any of them been in here together? | 他们是不是一起来过 |
[27:35] | Maybe talking to each other or anyone else for that matter. | 一起聊过天或是跟他人聊过 |
[27:38] | Not that I remember. | 我记得没有过 |
[27:39] | What about this guy? | 那这个男的你认识吗 |
[27:39] | Is he a customer? | 他也是这的顾客吗 |
[27:41] | Is that the sniper? | 他就是狙击手吗 |
[27:42] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[27:43] | Does he look familiar? | 他看起来眼熟吗 |
[27:44] | No. | 不认识 |
[27:45] | Sorry. Maybe if I could get a better look at his face– | 抱歉 如果我能看见他脸的话 也许 |
[27:47] | Robert, phone call. | 罗伯特 去接电话 |
[27:48] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[27:50] | I’m just praying that I get accepted. | 我希望我能被录取 |
[27:52] | Your dad’s an alumni. | 你爸也是那毕业的 |
[27:53] | You’re in for sure. | 你肯定会被录取的 |
[27:54] | Yo, dude. I totally closed the deal. | 兄弟 成交了 |
[27:56] | Eight figures and a piece of the merchandising. | 八位数合同还有附带产品 |
[27:58] | No, it was epic, bro. | 不不 兄弟 太赞了 |
[28:06] | Hey, can you go in the back | 你能去后面 |
[28:08] | and get some more of that, uh, creamer? | 再拿点咖啡伴侣出来吗 |
[28:09] | I hate to think that any of these people are dead | 我可不愿接受 这里任何一个人的死 |
[28:10] | just because they picked the wrong place to buy coffee. | 只是因为他们没选对买咖啡的地方 |
[28:12] | It’s not the coffee shop. | 跟咖啡馆无关 |
[28:13] | I know how the victims are connected. | 我知道被害人有什么共同点了 |
[28:15] | How? | 是什么 |
[28:15] | Sarah Vasquez just got engaged, | 莎拉·瓦奎斯刚刚订婚 |
[28:17] | Henry Wyatt just made partner at his firm… | 亨利·怀特成为了他事务所的合伙人 |
[28:19] | And Emily Reese just bought a giant apartment | 艾米丽·瑞斯刚在上西区 |
[28:21] | on the upper west side. | 买了套顶级公寓 |
[28:22] | They all had recent successes. | 他们近来都喜事不断 |
[28:24] | According to our profile, | 根据我们的侧写 |
[28:25] | this sniper is a paranoid loner. | 狙击手是个偏执的自闭者 |
[28:27] | He feels alienated, | 他感觉自己被世界孤立了 |
[28:29] | victimized by the world. | 被世界伤害了 |
[28:31] | He comes into here for a cup of coffee, | 他进这家店买了杯咖啡 |
[28:32] | and he hears about how well everyone’s doing, | 听见每个人诉述着自己幸福的人生 |
[28:34] | how their dreams are coming true. | 梦想如何实现 |
[28:36] | While his are not | 他的挫败 |
[28:38] | makes him feel invisible, | 让他感觉自己被忽视 |
[28:39] | makes him feel angry. | 令他气愤至极 |
[28:40] | So he picks one of them out, | 所以他选择其中之一下手 |
[28:42] | and he makes them pay. | 让他们付出代价 |
[28:43] | But even if you’re right, it doesn’t get us | 即使你是正确的 |
[28:45] | it doesn’t get us any closer to catching this guy. | 对我们抓住这家伙也没什么帮助 |
[28:47] | It might if we ask the right question. | 如果我们问对了问题就能 |
[28:52] | He didn’t shoot from the roof | 他没有选择从房顶射击 |
[28:53] | because he couldn’t climb the ladder. | 是因为他爬不了那么高的楼梯 |
[28:56] | If you look at the video, | 如果你细心看录像 |
[28:56] | there’s a slight hitch in his step. | 会发现他走路略显蹒跚 |
[28:57] | I think he has a physical disability. | 我推测他腿部有点残疾 |
[29:00] | Uh, Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[29:01] | Does this ring a bell | 你能想起 |
[29:02] | a guy with a limp or a leg injury? | 谁是瘸子或是腿有伤吗 |
[29:05] | There is a homeless guy | 最近几周 |
[29:06] | who’s been hanging around the last few weeks. | 有个流浪汉常来这里 |
[29:08] | I think he’s got a prosthetic leg. | 我想他是装的义肢 |
[29:10] | We’re gonna need a description. | 我们需要你描述他的长相 |
[29:15] | All right, adding disability | 在名单中输入残疾 |
[29:16] | and partial and/or full amputation to the list, | 全部或部分截肢 |
[29:20] | cuts it down from 207… | 嫌疑人从207个 |
[29:25] | to three. | 锐减到三个 |
[29:27] | – Erik Howard, Lee Travis… – That’s him. | -艾瑞克·霍华德 李·特维斯 -就是他 |
[29:29] | Lee Travis. | 李·特维斯 |
[29:33] | He’s 38 years old. | 38岁 |
[29:34] | He did a year in the marines before losing his right leg | 在一起肇事逃逸的摩托车事故中失去右腿前 |
[29:37] | in a hit-and-run motorcycle accident. | 他在海军服役过一年 |
[29:39] | Never caught the driver of the car, | 一直没抓到肇事者 |
[29:40] | and Lee was given an honorable discharge. | 而李则被迫光荣退伍了 |
[29:42] | And according to his counselor, | 他心理咨询师的报告中指出 |
[29:43] | Lee went into a deep depression. | 李在那场意外后患上了重度抑郁症 |
[29:44] | Turned his anger against the world. | 他把他的愤怒转嫁给了整个世界 |
[29:45] | He did a string of low-paying jobs, including a stint | 他干过很多底层工作 其中包括 |
[29:48] | as a security guard for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, | 在大都会艺术博物馆当保安 |
[29:51] | where his former boss said he spent a lot of time | 他的老板说他当时经常长时间地泡在 |
[29:53] | in the old masters section, | 大师著作区 |
[29:53] | home of Caravaggio and Petrazano. | 他正是在那里接触到的卡拉瓦乔和佩特扎诺 |
[29:56] | All right, I’m releasing Lee’s photo and bio to the media. | 我这就把李的照片和他的特征通报给媒体 |
[29:59] | Within the hour, | 用不了多久 |
[30:01] | every person in New York will know who he is. | 纽约市的所有人都会认识他 |
[30:02] | Wait, sir. Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 等一下 长官 你确定那是个好主意吗 |
[30:04] | If he knows that we’re closing in, | 如果他知道我们正在逼近他 |
[30:06] | that might trigger another shooting. | 那可能会引发他再次大开杀戒 |
[30:07] | We need to risk it. | 我们必须冒这个险 |
[30:08] | We put his face out there, | 一旦我们把他的样貌公布于众 |
[30:10] | it could give us a lead on his whereabouts. | 就会有人注意到他 并向我们报告他的去向 |
[30:12] | What do we know about his family? | 我们对他的家人了解多少 |
[30:13] | Lee has a sister in Queens. | 李有个姐姐住在皇后区 |
[30:14] | Esposito’s tracking her down right now. | 埃斯波西托在找她 |
[30:16] | Are you sure it’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[30:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:21] | You’re not surprised. | 你并不惊讶 |
[30:25] | Lee’s an angry guy. | 李是个心怀愤怒的人 |
[30:26] | He has been since the accident. | 自从那场意外后 他就一直很愤怒 |
[30:28] | I tried to do what I could, but… | 我已经尽力去帮他了 可是 |
[30:30] | You can’t give help if someone won’t take it. | 如果对方不接受你的帮助 你也没办法 |
[30:34] | It breaks my heart that he would do something like this. | 他干出这种事 太让我伤心了 |
[30:37] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[30:39] | About a month ago. | 大约一个月前 |
[30:40] | He came out to Queens for the day. | 他那天来皇后区找我 |
[30:43] | It didn’t go well. | 可结果却不欢而散 |
[30:45] | He lost his apartment, | 他的公寓被收回了 |
[30:46] | wanted me to ask him to move in with us, but… | 他想搬到我家来住 但是 |
[30:51] | I didn’t want him around the kids. | 我不想让他接近我的孩子们 |
[30:55] | Do you know where he’s living? | 你知道他住在哪吗 |
[30:59] | I gave him my old car when he left. | 他走的时候 我把我的旧车给他了 |
[31:01] | It’s a blue Plymouth Duster. | 是辆蓝色的顺风达斯特 |
[31:03] | Do you think you could write down the license plate number? | 你还能把车牌号写下来吗 |
[31:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:09] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[31:11] | Where? | 在哪 |
[31:12] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上来 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry. We gotta go. | 抱歉 我们得走了 |
[31:15] | Uniforms just found the third hide | 巡警刚刚找到了 |
[31:16] | where Emily Reese was shot from. | 他射伤艾米丽·瑞斯时的藏匿点 |
[31:19] | Detective. | 警探 |
[31:20] | I know my brother’s done terrible things, but… | 我知道我弟弟干了坏事 但是 |
[31:25] | please don’t hurt him. | 求求你们别伤害他 |
[31:31] | How is he finding these places? | 他是怎么找到这些地方的 |
[31:32] | The same way he chooses his victims. He listens. | 就跟他选择目标一样 他偷听别人的谈话 |
[31:35] | He’s homeless, so nobody notices him. | 他是个流浪汉 没人会留意他 |
[31:39] | Once he finds a building that he’ll be shooting from, | 他一旦找到合适的大楼 |
[31:41] | he recons it for the best vantage point. | 他就开始侦察地形 找到最适合射击的地点 |
[31:45] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[31:46] | We need to find that paper doll, | 我们必须找到那个小纸人 |
[31:48] | see where he’s gonna strike next. | 查出他下一次行凶的地点 |
[32:05] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[32:09] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[32:10] | Does it I.D the next victim? | 能确认下一位被害人的身份吗 |
[32:12] | Not victim. | 不是一个 |
[32:15] | Victims. | 而是多个 |
[32:31] | A patrol unit found Lee’s car. | 一名巡警找到了李的车 |
[32:33] | These were in the trunk. | 在车尾箱里发现了这些 |
[32:35] | – Any sign of the gun? – No. | -找到枪了吗 -没有 |
[32:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:38] | Listen up. I want all units on tactical alert. | 大家听好了 我要所有人进入战术警戒状态 |
[32:41] | Lee Travis is out there right now with his weapon, | 李·特维斯正带着他的武器在城里游荡 |
[32:43] | intending to kill multiple victims. | 意图杀害他的下一批被害人 |
[32:45] | And given that the first three were shot in the morning, | 考虑到前三位都是在早上被射杀或射伤 |
[32:48] | we don’t have a lot of time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[32:49] | I got it! | 我找到了 |
[32:52] | You know where he cut the chain of dolls from? | 你知道他那串纸人是从哪里剪出来的了吗 |
[32:54] | I convinced them to let me into the museum early. | 我早些时候说服他们让我进博物馆里调查 |
[32:56] | I compared the dolls | 我把这些纸人 |
[32:57] | to all the paintings in their collection. | 跟博物馆的收藏品进行了一一比对 |
[32:59] | It’s called “Lions in the Meadow”. | 这幅画叫做”草地上的雄狮” |
[33:01] | The only meadow I know of in New York is at… | 纽约市里的唯一一片草地是在 |
[33:04] | is in Central Park. | 是在中央公园 |
[33:06] | We should assume that Travis is already in position. | 我们应该假设特维斯现在已经就位了 |
[33:08] | If we start clearing the park, he might start firing. | 如果我们现在疏散游客 他会马上开始射击 |
[33:10] | Whoever these dozen victims are, he’s targeting them | 不管这些被害人是谁 他选择他们的理由 |
[33:12] | for the same reason he went after the others, | 跟他选择前三名被害人的理由是相同的 |
[33:14] | so we can assume they’re all part of the same group. | 所有我们可以假定他们来自于同一个群体 |
[33:16] | Beckett, take everyone we can spare, head for the park. | 贝克特 带上所有人手 马上赶往中心公园 |
[33:18] | I want you in place and ready to move | 一旦我们琢磨出结果 |
[33:20] | when we figure this out. | 我希望你迅速行动 |
[33:20] | Ryan, get on the phone to the parks department. | 莱恩 马上打电话给公园管理部门 |
[33:23] | Find out what they have scheduled there this morning. | 看看他们今天早上有什么活动安排 |
[33:26] | Castle, you coming? | 卡赛尔 你来不来 |
[33:27] | I’m more useful here, helping Ryan | 我在这能帮上更多忙 我要帮莱恩 |
[33:29] | figure out who the targets are. | 搞清楚他的目标是谁 |
[33:30] | You got this. | 你自己去没问题的 |
[34:02] | All that tree cover is gonna make it hard for him to target | 这些树冠会使他很难 |
[34:04] | any large area of the park. | 瞄准公园内的任何区域 |
[34:06] | Also, the buildings on the east and west sides of the park | 而且公园东西两面的大楼都是 |
[34:08] | are high-end apartments with doormen. | 配有守门人的高级公寓楼 |
[34:10] | Which means he would have to shoot | 也就是说他必须从 |
[34:11] | from the south end of the park. | 公园南面找射击地点 |
[34:13] | I just got off the phone with the parks department. | 我刚跟公园管理部门通过话 |
[34:15] | There’s over a dozen events planned in Central Park today. | 中央公园今天有十多项活动 |
[34:17] | Anything on the south end? | 公园南面有什么活动吗 |
[34:18] | A nature sanctuary tour and a… | 一个自然保护区参观 和一个 |
[34:21] | celebration for Western High School. | 西部高中的庆典活动 |
[34:23] | Their track team just won the state championship. | 他们学校的田径队刚刚拿了州冠军 |
[34:25] | They should be on their way into the park right now. | 他们现在应该正在去公园的路上 |
[34:27] | Wait. Western High School’s three blocks away | 等等 西部高中离那家咖啡店只有 |
[34:29] | from the coffee shop. Their team’s called the Lions. | 三个街区的距离 他们的田径队就叫雄狮队 |
[34:31] | Lee must have heard one of the parents or students | 李肯定是听到了某个学生或是某个学生的家长 |
[34:33] | boasting about winning that meet. | 大谈他们的胜利 |
[34:34] | How are they getting to the park? | 他们怎么去公园 |
[34:35] | Coming in by bus. | 坐校车 |
[34:36] | I’ll call E.S.U. | 我马上联系应急小组 |
[34:37] | Ryan, we need to stop that bus. | 莱恩 我们得停下那辆校车 |
[35:10] | Listen, the school has a bus unloading | 听着 学校有辆巴士 |
[35:12] | at the Grand Army Plaza entrance at the park. | 在公园的大将军广场入口停车 学生下车 |
[35:15] | E.S.U. told Gates that these two buildings | 应急小组告诉盖茨这两栋楼 |
[35:17] | have the best vantage point for the sniper. | 对狙击手来说有最好的射击位置 |
[35:19] | How long till E.S.U. countersnipers get here? | 应急小组的反狙击人员什么时候能到 |
[35:20] | 10 minutes, so search all of the floors above the 20th. | 10分钟后 大家排查20楼以上的每一层楼 |
[35:23] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[35:33] | Come on. Come on. | 接电话啊 |
[35:36] | Answer your phone, damn it! | 赶紧接电话 该死 |
[36:00] | I got an open door. | 发现有扇门开着 |
[36:01] | Suite 24-21. I’m going in. | 2421房间 我进去了 |
[36:49] | Stop! Police! | 住手 警察 |
[37:05] | Put the gun down, Lee. | 放下枪 李 |
[37:07] | I have a job to do. | 我有活儿要干 |
[37:10] | why don’t you just call it what it is, okay? | 我看你还是直说吧 |
[37:11] | You shoot people in cold blood. | 你那是冷血地射杀无辜市民 |
[37:13] | Those people deserve what they’re getting. | 那些人该死 |
[37:15] | God blessed them. | 上帝保佑了他们 |
[37:17] | He gave to them and took from me– | 他恩宠了他们 却忽略了我 |
[37:21] | My leg, my life. | 我的腿 我的生活 |
[37:23] | How is that fair, huh? | 那有多么地不公平 |
[37:25] | How is that right? | 那样对吗 |
[37:27] | Those people that you blame? They’re no different from you. | 那些你怨恨的人 他们跟你一样 |
[37:30] | You’re just saying that ’cause you’re one of ’em. | 你这么说不过是因为你跟他们一样 |
[37:32] | You think my life is a picnic? | 你以为我的生活很美好吗 |
[37:42] | I know what if feels like to be in those crosshairs, | 我知道被别人瞄准是什么感觉 |
[37:45] | To feel the bullet burn through my chest. | 知道子弹穿过胸膛是什么感觉 |
[37:47] | I know what it feels like to have my life leave my body. | 我知道濒死的时候是什么感觉 |
[37:52] | And I think you do, too. | 我认为你也知道 |
[37:53] | That’s why you keep leaving those paper dolls behind, | 所以你才会一直留下那些小纸人 |
[37:55] | because you’re looking for somebody | 因为你在寻找能有个人 |
[37:57] | to help you find another way. | 来帮你找到其他办法 |
[38:01] | There is no other way. | 没有其他的办法 |
[38:03] | – Not anymore. – No. | -不再有了 -不 |
[38:04] | – It’s too late. – No, no. | -太迟了 -不不 |
[38:05] | There’s always another way. | 总有办法的 |
[38:07] | I want to help you. I know that you’re in pain, | 我想帮助你 我知道你很痛苦 |
[38:09] | and we can find a better voice for your pain. | 我们能找到更好的办法让别人知道你的痛苦 |
[38:11] | – Please just put that gun down. – Just turn around. | -求你放下枪 -转过去 |
[38:13] | – No. – Don’t look at me. Just turn around. | -不 -别看着我 转过去 |
[38:15] | – No! – Turn around! | -不 -转过去 |
[38:15] | No. If you’re gonna shoot me, | 不 如果你要射杀我 |
[38:18] | You look at me in the eyes, okay? | 你就直视我的眼睛 |
[38:21] | And you look hard, | 你看清楚 |
[38:22] | because I am not your enemy. I can’t be. | 因为我不是你的敌人 那是不可能的 |
[38:26] | You and I have too much in common. | 你我有太多共同点了 |
[38:35] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[38:38] | I have a job to do. | 我有活儿要干 |
[38:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[39:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:17] | Just waiting for my partner. | 等我的搭档 |
[39:19] | Maybe you’ve seen her. | 也许你见到她了 |
[39:21] | Pretty girl, | 漂亮姑娘 |
[39:22] | thinks she can leap tall buildings in a single bound, | 认为她能一跳越过摩天大厦 |
[39:25] | carries the weight of the world on her shoulders, yet… | 能将世界的重量扛在自己肩上 然而呢 |
[39:29] | still manages to laugh at some of my jokes. | 还是能被我的些许笑话逗乐 |
[39:34] | She sounds like a handful. | 听起来她这人很难相处啊 |
[39:35] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[39:38] | Anyway… | 总之呢 |
[39:39] | If you do see her, | 如果你见到她 |
[39:40] | tell her she owes me about a hundred coffees. | 告诉她 她欠我大概一百杯咖啡 |
[39:46] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:52] | For what? | 为什么谢我 |
[39:55] | For not pushing | 没有给我压力 |
[39:56] | and giving me the space to get through this. | 给我空间 让我去跨过这道坎 |
[40:01] | Always. | 应该的 |
[40:09] | So how do you feel now that Lee Travis is dead? | 李·特维斯死了 你感觉如何 |
[40:17] | I thought that taking him down would resolve things, | 我以为抓到他会解决问题 |
[40:20] | But… it’s still there. | 但是…问题依旧存在 |
[40:23] | Because you haven’t fully dealt with what happened to you. | 因为你还没有全身心地去应对你的遭遇 |
[40:26] | No. | 不是 |
[40:27] | I felt it before the shooting. | 被射伤之前就有这种感觉 |
[40:32] | I think it’s always been there, | 我认为它一直在那 |
[40:34] | Deep inside, since that night. | 那晚之后 它就藏在内心深处 |
[40:38] | The night your mom was killed. | 你妈妈被谋杀那晚 |
[40:40] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[40:41] | I’ve let it define me, drive me. | 那件事界定我了 驱使着我 |
[40:46] | It’s made me who I am. | 使我成为了现在这个样子 |
[40:49] | But now… | 但现在 |
[40:53] | But now? | 继续说 |
[40:55] | I want to be more | 我想要进一步 |
[40:58] | than who I am. | 去发掘自己 |
[41:05] | But I don’t know if I know how to do that | 但我不知道在不让我妈妈失望的前提下 |
[41:06] | without letting my mom down. | 我能不能做到 |
[41:10] | She’s dead, Kate. | 她死了 凯特 |
[41:12] | You can’t let her down. | 你不会让她失望 |
[41:15] | The only person you can let down is yourself. | 你只会让自己失望 |
[41:21] | Her death is a part of you. | 她的死成了你的一部分 |
[41:24] | And you’re gonna have to make peace with that, | 你要想办法去释怀 |
[41:26] | Just like you’re gonna have to make peace | 就像你不得不去释怀 |
[41:28] | with the scars from your shooting. | 那被射伤的伤口 |
[41:34] | But it doesn’t have to limit you. | 但那不应该限定你 |
[41:40] | How am I supposed to let go? | 我怎样才能放手 |
[41:42] | I can help you. | 我能帮助你 |
[41:44] | But the question is, | 但问题是 |
[41:46] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[41:56] | Yeah, I think I am. | 我想我准备好了 |