Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] You were told what would happen if you came back here. 我警告过你再进赌场会有什么下场
[00:34] The last time I saw you in your P.J.s after 8 a.m., 上次看到你过了早上八点还穿着睡衣
[00:36] I think you were 4. 大概是你四岁的时候
[00:38] We’re off today. 今天不上学
[00:39] Teachers’ retreat. 老师们休息
[00:41] I didn’t feel like getting dressed. 我不想穿衣服了
[00:43] This wouldn’t have anything to do with Ashley, would it? 这与阿什利没关系吧
[00:48] Did I do the right thing, 我与他分手
[00:49] breaking up with him? 做得对吗
[00:50] Oh, sweetie. I don’t know. 宝贝 我不知道
[00:52] That’s something only you can answer. 这个问题只有你能回答
[00:54] It sucks. 太糟糕了
[00:56] I miss him a lot. 我很想他
[00:57] Yeah, well, you’re not doing yourself any favors, 是啊 你一直坐在那读《傲慢与偏见》
[00:59] sitting around reading “Pride And Prejudice.” 起不了任何作用
[01:00] That’s just gonna make it worse. 只会让事情更糟
[01:01] You might as well be listening to Adele. 跟听阿黛勒的歌没什么区别
[01:03] Hey, she totally gets it, and so does Jane Austen. 她懂这种痛 简·奥斯汀也是
[01:07] You know what you need? 你知道自己需要什么吗
[01:09] A new life? 新的生活
[01:09] A distraction. 消遣
[01:11] And it just so happens, 而碰巧
[01:12] I know the perfect post-breakup routine. 我知道完美的后分手时代日程
[01:15] Tonight you and I 今晚你我要去
[01:16] go get chili-cheese dogs from Gray’s Papaya. 灰木瓜买香辣吉士热狗
[01:18] We smuggle them into a double feature at the Angelika. 偷偷带进安洁莉卡影院看两场电影
[01:22] I know you mean well, 我知道你为我好
[01:23] but I don’t think going out with my dad is going to… 但和老爸一起出去
[01:25] make me feel better. 不会让我好起来的
[01:26] Well, how about just a low-key evening with your girlfriends? 那和女友们安分地待一晚上怎么样
[01:29] You guys can have a John Hughes’ marathon 你们可以连续看约翰·休斯电影
[01:30] and fill out a “Cosmo” quiz. 做做《大都会》上的问答
[01:32] Dad, the ’80s just called. 老爸 八十年代打电话来
[01:33] It wants its plan back. 要你还它的消遣节目
[01:34] Come on. Gram’s upstate. 拜托 奶奶去了城北
[01:36] She’s doing some spa retreat. She’ll be out of your hair. 去做水疗了 她不会烦你
[01:38] And I can make myself scarce. 我也可以消失
[01:39] A few of my friends have been suggesting a girls’ night. 确实有几个朋友建议搞个女孩之夜
[01:43] Maybe I’ll call ’em. 也许我该打电话约她们
[01:44] No maybe. You’re going to call them, 不要也许 打电话给她们
[01:46] And you’re going to have a great time. 还要玩得开开心心的
[01:49] And if that’s the ’80s, 如果是八十年代来电
[01:51] tell them they can have “Cosmo”… 就说《大都会》问答可以给他们
[01:52] but I’m keeping John Hughes. 但约翰·休斯的电影是我的
[01:53] And if it’s Beckett? 如果是贝克特呢
[02:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:06] Ooh. The Sapphire. In Atlantic City? 大西洋城宝石蓝
[02:08] I love that place. All right. Who’s our victim? 我喜欢那里 死者是谁
[02:10] Is it a showgirl, some big-money high roller? 是舞女还是挥金如土的赌狂
[02:12] No, our victim is Sam Siegel, 不 死者是萨姆·西格尔
[02:15] co-owner of the Sapphire, 宝石蓝的合伙人
[02:17] where you’re always a winner. “在宝石蓝你永远是赢家”
[02:18] Yeah, not always, by the looks of things. 不见得吧 瞧瞧这个
[02:21] Guy cashed in his chips between 9:00 and 11:00. 死亡时间在九点到十一点之间
[02:23] Took a small caliber to the chest. 胸口中了一颗小口径子弹
[02:25] Muzzle flash burned his shirt at the point of entry. 枪口闪光烧到了他的衬衫
[02:28] The shooter was standing close. 凶手站得很近
[02:30] Close enough to give him a bloody lip 这个距离 在扣动扳机前
[02:32] before pulling the trigger. 都能给他一个血腥之吻了
[02:33] So what’s a guy like Siegel doing in 为什么像西格尔这样的人
[02:34] an abandoned delivery dock in New York City 会在晚上这个时间出现在纽约
[02:36] at that time of night? 废弃的卸货码头呢
[02:37] Must have been something important enough 一定有什么大事
[02:39] for him to drive down from Atlantic City. 让他亲自驱车从大西洋城赶来
[02:41] You know, the man owned a casino. 这家伙拥有一座赌场
[02:44] A guy like that, you’d think he’d have a driver. 这种大款一般会有私人司机啊
[02:45] Especially since he was expecting trouble. 尤其他还预料到自己会有麻烦
[02:47] He came heavy. 他也不是没准备
[02:49] It’s a .357 Magnum 357口径马格南左轮手枪
[02:50] with all six still asleep in the cylinder. 六发子弹还在弹巢里
[02:52] He didn’t even pull it out of the glove box. 他甚至都没从箱子里把枪拿出来
[02:53] If he did. We’d be standing over the other guy. 如果拿出来了 那躺在地上的人就是对方了
[02:55] Yeah, you gotta know when to hold ’em and know when to fold ’em. 是啊 要知道何时观望 何时弃
[02:58] Know when to walk away, and know when to run. 何时放手 何时休
[03:01] Detective Esposito, 埃斯波西托警探
[03:02] a little respect, please. I mean, there is a dead body here. 请放尊重点 这里有具死尸
[03:06] What’d I do? 我怎么了
[03:08] You broke up with her. 你和她分手了
[03:10] We broke up with each other. That’s different. 那是我们共同的决定 这是有区别的
[03:12] Yeah, you’d think it’d be different, 是啊 你会以为有区别
[03:13] – but no. – Will you tell him? -但并非如此 -能给他讲讲吗
[03:15] No, I told you. I’m staying out of this one. 不 我说过了 这事我不插手
[03:18] All right, guys, 伙计们
[03:19] call the Sapphire, get some background on Siegel, 打电话给宝石蓝 了解一下西格尔的背景
[03:21] And look for surveillance cameras 找出可能拍到案发经过的
[03:22] or security guards that might have seen something. 监控摄像头或者可能目击事发的保安
[03:25] Women. 女人啊
[03:26] You sure you want to spend the rest of your life with one? 你确定你要找一个共度余生吗
[03:28] Uh, yeah. Mine likes me. 是的 我的女人喜欢我
[03:30] Ooh, speaking of Atlantic City, 说到大西洋城
[03:32] perfect place for a bachelor party. 可是单身派对的绝佳去处
[03:35] Ooh. That’s what I’m talking about, bro. 这才像话 哥们
[03:37] We could rent one of these right here, 我们可以租辆车
[03:38] hit the casino, maybe the club. 逛逛赌场 或许去俱乐部玩玩
[03:39] Uh, I-I was thinking more along the lines of… 而我想的是
[03:43] camping trip. 露营
[03:45] Oh, you were… Oh. 你…
[03:47] Uh, first of all, 首先
[03:48] no. 不行
[03:49] Second, it’s not up to you. 其次 你说了不算
[03:51] The bachelor party is strictly best man territory. 单身派对是伴郎说了算
[03:54] And by the way, your big date is what, 顺便说一句 你大喜的日子还有多久
[03:56] like two months away? 就两个月了吧
[03:58] So you need to officially tell the guy 你得正式向伴郎发出邀请了
[04:00] so that he can start planning something. 好让他开始筹划
[04:04] I still got some time. 还有时间
[04:05] Um, I-I’m gonna go check on those cameras. 我去查查监控摄像头的事
[04:08] What the… 他妈…
[04:09] Did you see that? 瞧见了没
[04:11] He just sidestepped me. 他回避我
[04:13] What’s that about? 怎么回事
[04:15] It’s almost as though the thought of marriage 好像一想到婚期将至
[04:16] fills him with an impending sense of doom. 就让他感觉末日来临
[04:19] Oh, no, wait. That’s me. 不 那是我
[04:28] Nav system? 有导航系统
[04:29] Yeah, and it looks like Siegel made a stop 对 看来西格尔来这前
[04:31] just before he got here. 还去过另一处
[04:33] 537 West End Avenue. 西区大街537号
[04:35] Looks like Sam’s got a friend here in Manhattan. 看来萨姆在曼哈顿有旧交
[04:38] Sam Siegel, 46 years old, 萨姆·西格尔 46岁
[04:40] got his start in real estate development, 是靠房地产发家的
[04:42] and then he went on to launch 然后在1999年创立
[04:43] The Sapphire Coast Resort and Casino in 1999. 宝石蓝海滨度假胜地和赌场
[04:45] You don’t come to be a casino owner without making enemies. 要做一个赌场主必会与人树敌
[04:47] Look at Moe Greene in “The godfather.” 《教父》里的莫·格林不就如此
[04:49] And this guy seems to be a stand-up citizen. 这家伙似乎是个杰出市民
[04:51] He has a foundation that gives money to 他有个基金会 专门捐钱给
[04:52] charities and public schools. 慈善机构和公立学校
[04:54] All right, check with the staff at the casino. 好 去查一下赌场员工
[04:56] See if he had any meetings here in Manhattan 看看他是否在曼哈顿约了人
[04:58] and find out what time he left Atlantic City. 查清他离开大西洋城的时间
[05:00] All right. 好
[05:02] You know, if someone asked to meet me 如果有人约我
[05:03] at an abandoned warehouse in the dead of night, 夜深人静时去废弃仓库见面
[05:06] I’d pass. 我肯定不去
[05:06] I’ve written that scene enough times to know how it ends. 这种场景我写过很多次了 绝没有好下场
[05:08] Hey, that address that was on Siegel’s GPS? 西格尔的导航仪上的那个地址
[05:11] Turns out it’s a building where his ex-wife Rebecca lives. 是他前妻瑞贝卡的居住的大厦
[05:14] How long have they been divorced? 他们离婚多久了
[05:15] About six months. 约六个月
[05:16] Recent enough for there to still be hard feelings. 时间不久 可能心里还有不快
[05:17] Mm. Well, according to the neighbors, very hard feelings. 根据邻居所述 那是相当不快
[05:19] There was a report of a loud argument last night, 昨晚有人报警投诉他们争吵声音太响
[05:22] and neighbors said they saw Siegel leaving her place 而且邻居说他们看见西格尔离开她家
[05:23] just after 8:30. 时间在八点半出头
[05:25] That’s just before he was killed. 刚好就在他遇害前
[05:26] Yeah, we argued, but I didn’t kill him. 对 我们是吵架了 但我没杀他
[05:29] Was it normal for him to come and see you after the divorce? 你们离婚后他经常来看你吗
[05:31] No. 不是
[05:33] In fact, I hadn’t seen him in months. 实际上我有几个月没见他了
[05:35] We don’t really get along anymore. 我们现在关系不太好
[05:37] What were the two of you fighting about? 你们当时为什么起争执
[05:42] Ms. Siegel? 西格尔太太
[05:44] He said he was in trouble. 他说他惹麻烦了
[05:46] What kind of trouble? 什么样的麻烦
[05:47] He wouldn’t say, 他不肯说
[05:48] but he wanted me to sign over an investment property 可他想让我签字转让一处投资性房产
[05:50] that was still in both of our names– 目前仍在我们两个人名下
[05:52] a building here in queens, 是皇后区的一栋楼
[05:55] just a store and some apartments. 只是一家店面和几间公寓
[05:56] I don’t know why, but… 我不知道原因 可…
[05:58] he was very worked up about it. 他非常着急要我签字
[06:00] He offered me $1.5 million for my share, 他出价一百五十万买我那份
[06:02] which is as much as the whole place was worth. 都够买下整栋楼了
[06:04] He said his life depended on it. 他说他要保命就指望它了
[06:09] So this building… 那么这栋楼…
[06:11] He offered you full price of $1.5 million instead of half, 他出了全价一百五十万而不是半价
[06:14] and you still said no? 而你依然拒绝了
[06:16] I didn’t know. I thought he was working an angle. 我当时不知内情 还以为他有什么阴谋
[06:20] I told him I couldn’t sign anything without my lawyer. 我告诉他 没有律师在场 我是不会签的
[06:23] And after Sam left your place last night, 然后萨姆昨晚离开你家后
[06:25] what’d you did? 你干什么了
[06:27] I was in my apartment for the rest of the evening. 我后来整晚都待在家里
[06:32] So the doorman confirms the ex-wife’s story. 门卫也证实了她的口供
[06:35] She was in her apartment all night. 她整晚都待在公寓里
[06:37] Detective Beckett, 贝克特探长
[06:38] I just received a call from the mayor of Atlantic City. 我刚接到大西洋城市长的电话
[06:40] Mr. Siegel’s death is front-page news. 西格尔先生的死登上了头版新闻
[06:42] They’re asking about suspects. 他们在打听嫌犯的消息
[06:44] Yes, sir. So are we. 是 长官 我们也在查
[06:45] Well, how about the property he asked his ex to sign over to him? 他让前妻签字转让给他的房产查得怎么样了
[06:48] Anything on that? 有进展吗
[06:49] Um, just that the victim purchased it a year and a half ago 只查到死者是一年半前购买的
[06:52] and paid cash for the full amount. 全额现金付款
[06:53] Yeah, the real estate agent was surprised anyone bought it. 对 房产经纪人还觉得挺吃惊呢
[06:55] It had been on the market for… quite a while. 这栋房产已经挂牌销售有段时间了
[06:58] Just got off the phone with Sam Siegel’s office. 我刚和萨姆·西格尔的办公室通过电话
[07:00] Apparently, he didn’t leave Atlantic City alone last night. 看来他昨晚不是一个人离开大西洋城
[07:03] There was no indication of a passenger in his car. 没有迹象表明他的车上有乘客
[07:05] Not a passenger. 不是个乘客
[07:06] A driver. 是个司机
[07:07] Around 6:30, one of Sam’s regular drivers, Ralph Marino, 六点半左右 萨姆一位常用司机拉夫·马里诺
[07:11] picked him up in front of the casino 去赌场门口接他
[07:12] and drove him to New York city. 然后驾车送他去纽约城
[07:13] And where is he now? 他现在在哪里
[07:15] No one knows. He didn’t show up for work today. 没人知道 他今天没来上班
[07:16] Which means he’s either floating in the Hudson… 他要么被人灭口扔到河里
[07:18] or he’s involved. 要么他也有瓜葛
[07:19] Well, what do we know about Mr. Marino? 对马里诺先生有什么了解
[07:21] Well, he’s no boy scout, that’s for sure. 不是什么好人 那是肯定的
[07:23] Background check shows felony racketeering 背景调查发现他曾被控恶性诈骗
[07:24] and assault charges. 和人身侵犯
[07:26] Put out an all points on Ralph Marino. 对拉夫·马里诺进行全面通缉
[07:27] I’ll have our brethren in Atlantic City do the same. 我让大西洋城的同事也去下通缉令
[07:30] You boys head down to Atlantic City to Siegel’s casino. 你们几个去大西洋城西格尔的赌场
[07:33] Talk to Marino’s friends and coworkers 去找马里诺的朋友和同事问话
[07:35] and see if any of them can shine some light on his whereabouts. 看他们能不能提供他的下落
[07:38] Meanwhile, Beckett, 与此同时 贝克特
[07:39] you run point from here, get unis canvassing for Marino, 你在这里指挥 让巡警去搜寻马里诺
[07:42] and figure out why in the hell Siegel was so desperate 查明西格尔为何如此迫切要得到
[07:44] to get control over that property in queens. 皇后区那一处房产
[07:46] Yes, sir. Come on, Castle. 遵命 长官 走吧 卡塞尔
[07:48] Oh, uh, Captain Gates said 盖茨警监说
[07:49] the boys are going to Atlantic City. 我们几个去大西洋城
[07:51] Yeah, I don’t think she meant you. 对 我觉得她没说让你去
[07:53] Actually, that’s my call. 实际上 是我说了算
[07:55] You’re with them. 你也一起去
[08:01] Besides, detective, 另外 探长
[08:03] I’m looking forward to seeing what you can do without him. 没有他在 你的表现我拭目以待
[08:14] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[08:15] What does it look like? 你觉得呢
[08:16] Did you think I was gonna pass up 你们以为我会错过
[08:18] a road trip to the Boardwalk Empire, 去大西洋帝国公路之旅吗
[08:20] the east coast epicenter of dancing, gambling, showgirls, and sin? 去东海岸的舞蹈 赌博 舞女的罪恶之都
[08:25] You do realize, we’re going there to investigate a murder, 你知道我们是去那儿调查凶案的吧
[08:26] don’t you? 对吧
[08:27] Gentlemen, if I have learned one thing, 先生们 如果人生教了我什么道理
[08:29] it’s to not let a little thing like murder 那就是不要让凶案这种小事
[08:32] get in the way of having a good time. 坏了我们玩乐的兴致
[08:34] And also, shotgun. 对了 我要副驾位子
[08:45] Hey, Alexis. I hope you’re not answering 阿丽克西斯 我希望你没接电话
[08:47] because you are busy planning your girls’ night. 是因为你正忙着筹划你的女孩之夜
[08:50] Anyway, I’m going out of town on a case, 不管怎样 我要出城调查一桩案子
[08:51] and we may just be spending the night. 今晚可能不回来了
[08:54] Yeah. So I’ll call and I’ll check on you. 对 所以我会打电话抽查
[08:55] Love you. Bye. 爱你 再见
[08:56] Come on, Castle. We are not spending the night. 别逗了 卡塞尔 我们今晚不过夜
[08:59] How can you say that? 你怎能这么说
[09:00] And maybe Ralph Marino will be very difficult to find, 或许拉夫·马里诺很难找
[09:02] and I think we should start looking at the craps tables. 而且我觉得我们该从赌桌上开始找
[09:04] – Yeah. – Oh, I’m starting to understand why you ditched Beckett. -没错 -我有点理解为什么你要丢下贝克特了
[09:07] A-and for the record, the one guy in this car 我要声明 这辆车里唯一一个
[09:09] who’s not a real cop is not allowed to call shotgun. 不是真正的警察 不许抢副驾位
[09:12] Called it fair and square. 公平竞争 先叫先得
[09:13] Maybe Castle’s right. 也许卡塞尔说得对
[09:14] I mean, if–since we’re gonna be there, 反正我们也要去
[09:16] we might as well consider the Sapphire 何不考察一下宝石蓝适不适合
[09:17] as a potential bachelor party venue. 举办单身派对呢
[09:19] I’m so happy you said that, 我很高兴你这么说
[09:21] because there are a number of establishments down there 因为那里有好几个地方
[09:24] that cater to bachelor party events. 可以举办单身派对
[09:25] I think maybe we should take a little sampling. 我想我们应该体验一下
[09:27] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[09:28] We are not sampling any clubs. 我们不去体验这些俱乐部
[09:30] What? 什么
[09:31] Come on, bro. Why are you stalling us on this? 别这样 老兄 你干嘛要给我们泼冷水呢
[09:34] Look, Javier, I-I… 哈维尔 我
[09:36] I got some bad news. 我有个坏消息
[09:39] I had to ask Jenny’s half-brother Nelson 我必须得请珍妮同父异母的弟弟尼尔森
[09:41] to be my best man. 做我的伴郎
[09:47] Nelson? 尼尔森
[09:49] That guy I met at your birthday party? 我在你生日会上见过的那个家伙
[09:51] 16, with braces, 才16岁 带牙套
[09:53] couldn’t stop talking about being a mathlete. 喋喋不休说要参加数学竞赛的那个家伙
[09:54] It was a family thing. I-I didn’t have a choice. 得照顾家里情绪 我别无选择
[09:56] Yeah, you did. 你当然可以选
[09:58] No, actually, when it comes to weddings, 不 其实在婚礼的问题上
[10:00] uh, you don’t. Trust me. 你确实没得选 相信我
[10:02] You do not want to start a marriage with a family feud. 你可不想一结婚就让亲家结仇
[10:09] – This sucks. – I know. -糟透了 -我知道
[10:12] And I was gonna give you an awesome send-off, bro. 兄弟 我本想给你来个潇洒的送别
[10:14] I know. 我知道
[10:17] Well, boys, I’m sorry. 兄弟们 抱歉
[10:19] I’m sorry it had to come to this. 很抱歉事情到了这般田地
[10:21] I didn’t want it to, but it looks like we have no choice. 我也不想的 但我们似乎别无选择
[10:24] There is no other way. 别无他法了
[10:27] I.B.P.W.O.C. 只好明修栈道 暗度陈仓
[10:29] Impromptu bachelor party while on case. 利用查案之机来一个即兴的单身派对了
[10:40] Ah, you smell that? 嗅到了吗
[10:42] That is the smell of hopes, 那是希望
[10:43] dreams, and endless opportunities. 梦想和无尽机遇的气息
[10:45] Not to be confused with cigarette smoke, 别跟烟味
[10:46] day drinking, and desperation. 酒味和绝望的气息混淆了
[10:48] Well, that’s the great thing about casinos– 这就是赌场的绝妙之处
[10:49] No clocks, no windows, and no judgments. 没有时钟 没有窗户 也没人管你
[10:53] How you doin’? 好啊 美眉
[10:54] Maybe we should stay the night. 也许我们该在这儿过夜
[10:56] What? 怎么了
[10:57] Detective Ryan, NYPD. 莱恩警探 纽约警局
[10:59] I’m here to investigate Mr. Siegel’s death. 我来调查西格尔先生的死因
[11:00] The concierge is right over there. 礼宾员在那边
[11:02] Nadine. 娜蒂
[11:06] Gentlemen, welcome to the Sapphire. 先生们 欢迎来到宝石蓝
[11:07] I’m Nadine, the personal concierge. 我是娜蒂 私人礼宾员
[11:09] We’re all devastated to learn about Sam. 得知萨姆的死讯 我们都悲痛欲绝
[11:12] We’re supposed to meet Sam’s business partner— Charlie Turner. 我们想见见萨姆的合伙人 查理·特纳
[11:14] We need to talk to him about one of your employees. 我们要跟他谈谈你们一位员工
[11:16] He asked me to escort you to his table. Follow me. 他吩咐我带你们去见他 跟我来
[11:19] And if you have any other questions about the hotel, 如果你们想了解这家酒店的其他信息
[11:20] don’t hesitate to ask. 请随便问
[11:22] Uh, actually, now that you mention it, 事实上 既然你提到了
[11:23] I’m curious, who’s playing on the main stage? 我很好奇 谁在主台上演出
[11:26] Just in case we have time to squeeze in a show. 万一我们有时间去看演出呢
[11:29] Well, we’re hosting 我们本周末
[11:30] an Elvis impersonators convention this weekend, 要举办猫王模仿秀大赛
[11:32] so we’re only featuring Carrot Top. 所以只请了胡萝卜头表演
[11:34] Carrot Top? I haven’t seen him perform 胡萝卜头 自从他改头换面之后
[11:37] since his crazy makeover. 我还没看过他表演呢
[11:38] It’ll be like a new show. 演出也会焕然一新的
[11:41] – Well? – Uh, no luck so far on Marino. -如何 -目前还没查到马里诺的料
[11:43] A.C.P.D. said that he’s not at his apartment, 大西洋城警局说他不在公寓
[11:45] nothing turned up on the canvass. 搜寻也没有任何收获
[11:47] What about the building in Queens? 皇后区那栋楼查到什么吗
[11:49] Well, online search shows that there’s no liens or lawsuits, 网上搜到的结果显示没有任何的抵押和起诉
[11:51] so there doesn’t seem to be anything unusual about it. 所以看起来似乎没有不妥
[11:54] Keep digging. 继续查
[11:56] Uh, look, Detective, 探长
[11:58] I know you’re probably thinking that I have you here 我知道你认为我把你留下来
[12:00] as some kind of punishment. 可能是种变相惩罚
[12:02] You’re a good cop, but I think you can be better 你是个好警察 但我觉得你去掉些干扰
[12:05] if you minimize the distractions. 还能做得更好
[12:16] Hell of a thing, losing Sam. 痛失萨姆 真是让人伤心欲绝
[12:18] You know, he and I started out in this business together? 我们是联手创办了这家赌场
[12:20] We built this place from the ground up. 我们一砖一瓦把这里盖起来
[12:22] Do you have any idea what Sam was doing in New York? 你知道萨姆为什么去纽约吗
[12:25] Wasn’t like him. He hated the city. 不应该啊 他讨厌那个地方
[12:26] Yo, Tommy. 汤米
[12:29] Good to see you back. 欢迎回来
[12:30] Anything you need, let me know. 需要什么 尽管开口
[12:31] You know what I need? 知道我急需什么吗
[12:33] I need my luck to change. 转转运
[12:35] I’m sure it will. 一定会的
[12:38] Big whale, lots of dough. 大客户 有的是钱
[12:40] What about Sam’s driver last night–Ralph Marino? 昨晚给萨姆开车的拉夫·马里诺呢
[12:42] What can you tell us about him? 你对他有什么了解
[12:44] Not much. He drove me a couple of times. 没什么 他只给我开过几次车而已
[12:46] Here’s his personnel file, like you asked. 这是你们要的他的人事档案
[12:49] Honestly, after what happened between them, 说实在的 在他们之间发生过那件事以后
[12:52] I don’t know why Sam kept him around. 我不明白萨姆为什么还继续把他留在身边
[12:56] Well, what happened? 发生过什么事
[12:57] Mr. Turner, sorry to interrupt. 特纳先生 抱歉打断您一下
[13:00] Facial recognition got a hit on a card counter. 面部识别系统查出了一个记牌者
[13:01] Table six, purple shirt. 六号桌 穿紫色衬衫的那个人
[13:05] Gentlemen, I’d like you to meet 先生们 给你们介绍一下
[13:07] my Security Tech Daniel Sullivan. 我的安保顾问丹尼尔·苏利文
[13:09] The same software you guys use to track terrorists, 你们用来追查恐怖分子的软件
[13:12] we use to track low-life thieves. 我们用来揪出卑鄙的小偷
[13:15] Security escort, table number six, 安保人员 六号桌
[13:16] purple striped shirt– guy’s counting cards. 穿紫色条纹衬衫的家伙 是个记牌者
[13:24] Looks like you run a tight ship. 看来你手腕挺严啊
[13:26] Everybody thinks they can beat the house. 人人都自以为能诈赌场的钱
[13:28] If you don’t lay down the law, they’ll rob you blind. 如果你不管得严一点 他们就明目张胆
[13:31] Well, you said something happened between Ralph and Sam. 你刚刚说拉夫和萨姆之间有过节
[13:33] What was that? 是什么事
[13:35] About a week ago, 大约一周前
[13:37] the two of them had a scuffle at the bar. 他们俩在吧台前打了起来
[13:39] About what? Sam asked this dancer to, uh… 因为什么事 萨姆让一个舞者
[13:43] blow on his dice. 给他”吹箫”
[13:46] Turns out, she was Ralph’s girl. 结果呢 她是拉夫的妞儿
[13:48] Yeah, Sam was always a ladies’ man, 对啊 萨姆总是喜欢拈花惹草
[13:50] and a lot of those ladies were already spoken for. 而且其中很多还名花有主
[13:53] It seems like he was on a little hot streak lately. 貌似他最近连连得手
[13:56] But that’s the thing about luck, huh? 但运气就是这样
[14:00] I won! 我赢了
[14:03] It changes. 它会变化
[14:06] Thank you very much, Mr. Turner. 非常感谢 特纳先生
[14:07] We may need to interview some of your staff while we’re here. 我们在这逗留期间可能还会找你的员工问话
[14:10] Of course. 请便
[14:11] Nadine can help you with whatever you need. 需要帮忙找娜蒂就行了
[14:13] All right. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[14:15] Guys… 伙计们
[14:17] Ralph listed–as his emergency contact–his cousin. 拉夫把他的表兄列为紧急联系人
[14:21] Guess where he lives. 你们猜这位表兄住在哪儿
[14:22] Where? 哪里
[14:23] New York city. Eight blocks from our crime scene. 纽约 离案发现场不过八个街区
[14:25] Great place for Ralph to hide out. 是拉夫绝佳的藏身之处
[14:31] Going somewhere, Mr. Marino? 要出门吗 马里诺先生
[14:34] Hold it. 不许动
[14:35] Show us your hands, now. 举起手来 快点
[14:43] I know how it looks. 我知道这看起来不妙
[14:44] But I swear to god and my mother, I didn’t kill him. 但我发誓 人不是我杀的
[14:46] That’s why you run away from me with 9-millimeter 所以你裤子上别着把9毫米手枪
[14:48] tucked in your pants, 一见我就跑
[14:49] ’cause you’re innocent? 是因为你是无辜的吗
[14:51] Come on, Ralph. 得了吧 拉夫
[14:52] We know that you and Sam weren’t on the best of terms. 我们知道你跟萨姆关系并不好
[14:54] He and I were square. I would never hurt him. 我们两清了 我绝不会伤害他的
[14:56] Look, all I did was drive him. I wasn’t there when he was shot. 我只是开车送他而已 他被杀时我并不在场
[15:00] Why not? You were his driver. 为什不在场 你不是他的司机吗
[15:02] So what did you do, go for a midnight stroll? 那你做什么去了 半夜闲逛吗
[15:04] As a matter of fact, yeah. 说起来确实如此
[15:06] A-after he spoke to his ex, he told me to take him out 见完他前妻后 他便让我送他去
[15:08] to this abandoned warehouse on the other side of town. 城市另一头的一个废弃的仓库
[15:11] He said there was someone he needed to meet. 他说要在那儿见一个人
[15:13] He said he needed to meet him alone. 而且要单独见面
[15:15] – Who? – Don’t know. -见谁 -我也不知道
[15:16] Sam gave me 500 bucks, told me to find my own way home, 萨姆给我了我五百块 让我自己想办法回去
[15:19] So I-I crashed at my cousin’s place. 所以我就去我表兄家借宿
[15:22] And this morning, I– I hear what happened on the radio. 今早我在收音机上听到了发生的事情
[15:25] I figured, with my record, folks would be looking at me. 我猜以我的案底 警察必然会找上我
[15:30] Did you see anybody else there before you left? 你离开前有见到别的什么人吗
[15:32] Black S.U.V. drove up to the dock just as I was leaving, 我离开时看到一辆黑色SUV开过来
[15:35] but I didn’t see who was inside. 但是没有看清车里的人
[15:37] Ballistics is checking your 9. 弹道科在给你的枪做对比
[15:39] You better hope it’s not a match. 你最好祈祷结果不匹配
[15:45] What do you think? 你觉得是他吗
[15:46] I think he’s not stupid enough to kill Sam, 我认为他知道自己必受怀疑
[15:49] knowing it’ll just point right back at him. 就不会傻到去杀萨姆
[15:51] So Sam drove up to new york 那么萨姆坐车来到纽约
[15:53] to secure the property in Queens from his ex-wife. 想要从前妻手中拿到皇后区的地产
[15:57] And then went to the docks to meet with someone. 然后去到码头去见一个人
[16:01] Sounds like someone was expecting the property, 听上去像是有人等着接收那座房子
[16:04] and when Sam couldn’t deliver, they killed him. 萨姆没能把房子交出来 他们便杀了他
[16:07] Why? What’s so special about that property? 为什么呢 这座房子到底有何特别之处
[16:12] Ladies, thank you so much. 女士们 真是多谢了
[16:13] You have no idea. These will not go to waste. 你们绝想不到 我一定会物尽其用的
[16:14] Thank you. All right. All right. 多谢 听着 听着
[16:17] It was not easy, but I did it. 虽然颇费功夫 但我还是搞到手了
[16:19] I managed to get three front-row seats 我拿到了三张前排的
[16:21] to the burlesque show at the borgata, 赌场喜剧演出的票
[16:23] Also reservations at a premium table 还在X俱乐部预订了贵宾桌
[16:26] at the X club with bottle service. 以及酒水服务
[16:27] – Sweet. – What’d you guys come up with? -很不错嘛 -你们查到了什么
[16:30] Well, Sam’s assistant didn’t know anything 萨姆的助理完全不知道
[16:31] about the property in Queens, 皇后区地产的事
[16:32] But she did remember something odd about yesterday. 但是她提到昨天确实发生了点不寻常的事
[16:34] Apparently, Sam followed his usual morning routine– 萨姆按他的常规晨间安排
[16:37] he had a massage in the hotel, 先在宾馆作了按摩
[16:38] then a meeting with his casino manager, 然后与赌场经理开会
[16:40] Then after lunch, he came back with a bloody lip. 午餐后 他回来时唇角带血
[16:42] How’d he get it? 怎么弄成那样
[16:43] Well, Sam was evasive, but his assistant said, 萨姆闪烁其词 但是他的助理说
[16:45] it looked like someone hit him. 看起来像是被人打得
[16:47] So Sam gets punched, and soon after, 所以萨姆挨了一拳 而不久之后
[16:49] he rushes off to new york, 他匆忙赶到纽约
[16:50] frantically trying to get that property. 急切得想要回那处地产
[16:53] Then he’s shot dead. 再然后就被枪杀了
[16:54] Well, it’s gotta be connected. 这其中必然有联系
[16:55] The problem is, we don’t know who threw that punch. 问题是 我们并不知道这一拳是谁打的
[16:59] I think I know how we can find out. 我想我知道怎么找出那个人
[17:05] You said yesterday at 2:00 p.m.? 你是说昨天下午两点钟吗
[17:06] Yeah, that’s correct. 是的 没错
[17:10] It’ll take a second for facial recognition 面部识别软件需要一些时间
[17:11] to pick out Mr. Siegel in all the footage. 把西格尔先生从监控录像带中找出来
[17:15] Do you keep former guests in the system? 你们会把以前顾客的数据保留在系统里吗
[17:17] Sure do. That’s how we flag gamblers with priors. 当然了 这样才能标记出有前科的赌徒
[17:22] – What about me? – Let’s see. Richard… Castle. -我呢 -我看看 理查德·卡塞尔
[17:27] Oh, resident, new york city… 居住地 纽约
[17:30] Disorderly conduct, resisting arrest in 2003, and, uh, 2003年妨害社会治安 拒捕
[17:34] apparently last time you were at the Sapphire, 看来上回你来宝石蓝
[17:36] you accidentally 一个无心之失
[17:37] set a mattress on fire, 把床垫点着了
[17:39] and the drapes were covered in jam. 而且当时窗帘上到处是果酱什么的
[17:44] Yeah. That was a fun night. 是呀 那真是个美好的夜晚
[17:47] Check. 记录属实
[17:48] Ah, here he is. 找到他了
[17:48] That’s Mr. Siegel, 那是西格尔先生
[17:50] leaving the elevator at 2:00 p.M. 下午两点 出电梯
[17:53] He already has a bloody lip. Can you back that up to earlier? 他嘴唇已经流血了 能倒回到之前吗
[17:59] Sir, am I interrupting? 长官 现在方便吗
[18:00] Just running background on the tenants in the Queens building. 正在察看皇后区那栋楼的租客背景
[18:04] I-I think I might know why someone wanted Sam dead. 我想我大概知道为什么有人想要萨姆死
[18:08] According to his bank, Sam wired over $10 million 根据银行记录 昨天萨姆从宝石蓝的
[18:10] out of the Sapphire’s business account yesterday, 商业帐户电汇出超过一千万
[18:12] wiping it clean. 将其洗劫一空
[18:14] $10 million? Wh-where did he transfer it to? 一千万 他汇到哪里
[18:17] To an offshore account in the Caymans. 一个开曼群岛的离岸帐户
[18:23] Beckett. 贝克特
[18:24] So here he is, parting ways with the pit boss 看他在这儿 在赌桌边
[18:26] at one of the tables. 与赌场监管人告别
[18:30] No bloody lip yet. Let it play, please. 那会儿嘴唇还没破 请继续放吧
[18:39] Is there another angle on that? 还有其他角度的镜头拍到吗
[18:44] that’s Charlie Turner, Sam’s business partner. 那是查理·特纳 萨姆的生意伙伴
[18:45] Why would charlie attack sam? 为什么查理会打萨姆
[18:47] I think I know. 我想我知道原因
[18:48] That was beckett. 刚才是贝克特的电话
[18:49] Sam Siegel’s been embezzling from the casino. 萨姆·西格尔在挪用赌场资金
[18:52] He’s ripped ’em off for millions. 而且已经盗走了上千万
[18:53] Sounds like sam was trying to beat the house. 听上去萨姆想诈赌场的钱
[18:55] And Charlie laid down the law. 而查理则严惩不贷
[19:02] Something you forgot to tell us, Charlie? 查理 你是不是有什么事忘了交待
[19:04] Business partners have disputes. 生意伙伴也会有分歧
[19:08] Doesn’t mean anything. 这不是大事
[19:09] What was it about? 那你们为什么起争执
[19:11] The thread count on the new sheets. 关于新床单的品种有不同意见罢了
[19:13] Not the 10-plus million that Sam stole from the casino? 不是因为萨姆从赌场挪用的一千多万吗
[19:16] You knew he was embezzling. 你知道他在挪用公款
[19:18] Okay, yeah, I knew. So? 是的 我承认我知道 那又如何
[19:19] So it’s 10 million motives for murder. 那就有一千万个理由杀了他
[19:22] You know, you may have noticed, 你们可能已经注意到了
[19:23] we have a few cameras here at the casino. 赌场里遍布了摄像头
[19:25] Take a look. 你们大可以查看一下
[19:26] I was here, not in New York, killing my partner. 我一直在这 而非在纽约谋杀我的合作伙伴
[19:29] Really? 是吗
[19:31] ‘Cause that right hook kinda looks like a warning to me. 我觉得这一记右勾拳看上去像是个警告
[19:36] Yeah, you know, this town… 你知道吗 在这座城市里
[19:38] If you’re not careful, it corrupts your soul. 不小心点 就会毁了自己
[19:41] Sam and I were partners 20 years, 萨姆和我已经是20年的搭档了
[19:43] and still, he thinks it’s okay to steal from me? 即便如此 他就觉得可以偷我的钱了吗
[19:45] When I saw he’d transferred the $10 million out, 我发现他转出了一千万美金后
[19:47] I found him on the casino floor, 就去赌场找到了他
[19:49] and he denied even knowing about it. 结果他说他根本不知此事
[19:51] Can you believe it? So I punched him, 换你你信吗 所以我给了他一拳
[19:52] and I told him, friend or no friend, 并告诉他 不管是不是朋友
[19:54] he better have that money back in my account, 他都最好把钱赶紧打回我账户
[19:56] or he’d never walk again. 否则就让他一辈子不能走路
[19:57] So I must have scared him, 我一定是吓到他了
[19:59] because I get a call a few hours later, and he said 因为几小时后我接到电话 他说
[20:01] he’d have the money back in my account today. 他会在今天把钱打到我账户
[20:04] And now it’s today. 到了今天
[20:05] And my friend is dead, and the money’s still gone. 我朋友死了 钱还是不见踪影
[20:10] So the boys checked security footage, 他们查看了监控录像
[20:11] and they said that Charlie was on the casino floor the whole night. 他们说查理一整晚都在赌场
[20:15] He could’ve paid someone. 他也许雇了别人
[20:17] Yeah, but why would he kill Sam 可能吧 但是为什么他还没拿到钱
[20:18] before he got his money? 就杀了萨姆呢
[20:19] And if Sam actually stole something, 如果萨姆真的偷了
[20:21] why wasn’t he on a plane to Barbados? 为什么不坐飞机逃去巴巴多斯岛
[20:22] Why was he wasting his time coming up to New York? 为什么还要浪费时间来纽约
[20:25] And how is all this connected to the property in Queens? 而这一切又和皇后区的房产有何联系呢
[20:28] I think we’re missing something. 我觉得我们还少些什么
[20:29] There’s some piece of the puzzle that’ll help make 还缺少一些能够让萨姆看起来
[20:31] all of Sam’s seemingly random actions make sense. 毫无规律的行为解释得通的线索
[20:37] Actually, that’s something 实际上 这种事
[20:38] that Castle’s pretty good at, 是卡塞尔最拿手的
[20:40] taking a look at what we have 看着已有的线索
[20:41] and then helping to find that piece. 然后找出缺少的那一块
[20:44] Mr. Castle likes to throw 卡塞尔先生喜欢
[20:45] a whole lot of crazy theories against the wall. 丢出一大堆疯狂的理论
[20:47] Real detectives don’t have that luxury. 真正的警探可没有那闲工夫
[20:50] It’s our job to look at the facts. 我们的工作是关注于事实
[20:53] The bank report indicates that Sam moved the money at 9:47 a.m. 银行记录显示萨姆早上9点47分取走了钱
[20:57] Via electronic transfer on their web site. 通过他们的网站上的电子转账
[20:59] Now if we can find out who Sam talked to 如果我们能查出在此之前萨姆
[21:01] or met with right before that, 和谁交谈过或见过面
[21:02] we could maybe figure out what’s going on. 也许就能搞清楚到底发生了什么
[21:05] – 9:47? – Yes. -9点47吗 -对
[21:07] Sam’s assistant has him… 萨姆的助手给他安排了
[21:10] at a massage. 全身按摩
[21:12] Yeah, Mr. Siegel had an hour session yesterday at 9:00. 对 西格尔先生昨天9点做了一小时的按摩
[21:16] Why? 怎么了
[21:17] Well, we need to know if Sam made 我们想要知道萨姆在按摩的时候
[21:18] or received any phone calls or perhaps any visitors 有没有接打电话或者有没有
[21:21] during his session. 来访者
[21:22] No. He was very focused on the service. 没有 他很专注地享受按摩
[21:25] Amber, we know he went online at 9:47. 安玻 我们知道他9点47分上网了
[21:27] We just need to know if he made contact with anybody 我们只想知道他在此前后有没有
[21:28] right before or right after. 和其他人接触
[21:30] I told you, he wasn’t on the phone and he wasn’t online. 我说了 他既没上网也没打电话
[21:33] Well, what with mobile devices being so small and slim, 现在的移动设备小巧玲珑
[21:35] perhaps he had it in his hand. 也许他就抓在手上
[21:37] His hands were otherwise occupied. 他的手 有其他事要忙
[21:46] Oh. Oh. I get it. 明白了
[21:49] That–that kind of massage. 是那种按摩啊
[21:51] So then Sam didn’t make the transfer. 那么萨姆没有转账
[21:54] He didn’t steal the money. Somebody stole it from him. 他没有偷钱 有人从他那里偷钱了
[21:56] Uh, Amber, we need to know if, um, 安玻 我们想知道是否
[21:58] perhaps there was anything, uh, 也许有什么
[22:00] maybe, unusual about the appointment. 也许 预约的时候有什么不寻常的
[22:02] The only thing that seemed odd was that 唯一奇怪的事情是
[22:04] Nadine called that morning to confirm the appointment. 那天早上是娜蒂打电话来确定预约
[22:06] Nadine– the personal concierge? 娜蒂 那个私人礼宾员吗
[22:08] Why was that unusual? 那有什么不寻常的
[22:10] Mr. Siegel’s assistant usually books the appointment. 通常是西格尔先生的助手来预订
[22:12] This was the first time Nadine ever called. 这是第一次娜蒂打电话来
[22:14] Wait a minute. 等下
[22:15] Did you say her name was Nadine Espinoza? 你说她的名字是娜蒂·埃斯皮诺萨吗
[22:17] Yeah, the concierge. That name mean anything to you? 对 礼宾员 你熟悉这个名字吗
[22:19] Uh, Espinoza 埃斯皮诺萨
[22:21] is the last name of one of the tenants 是萨姆在皇后区房产的
[22:22] in Sam’s building in Queens– uh… 某个住户的姓氏
[22:25] Teresa and Juan. 特瑞莎和胡安
[22:26] They run the bodega on the ground floor, 他们在一楼开杂货店
[22:28] and they have a daughter named Nadine. 他们的女儿名字就是娜蒂
[22:30] That’s our connection. 这就是联系
[22:31] Ryan, bring her in. 莱恩 带她回局里
[22:33] Yes, sir. 好的 长官
[22:35] Nadine’s supervisor said she left her office 娜蒂的主管说她十分钟前
[22:36] ten minutes ago, claimed she needed to go home sick. 离开了办公室 说她病了要回家
[22:39] – Well, there’s a chance we can catch her outside. – Let’s go. -我们还有机会在外面抓住她 -走吧
[22:45] There she is. 她在那
[22:50] Oh, my god! 我的天啊
[22:51] No! No! Help! 不 不 救命啊
[23:00] We’re not gonna be seeing Carrot Top tonight, are we? 我们今晚看不了胡萝卜头喜剧表演了是吗
[23:09] Yeah, so, honey, it turns out 是啊 亲爱的 看来
[23:10] I am going to be stuck here for the rest of the night. 今晚我都得耗在这里了
[23:14] well, is everything all right? 一切顺利吧
[23:15] Yeah, yeah, just– 是的是的 只是
[23:16] The case just got a little complicated. 案子变得有点复杂
[23:20] But I want you to have a great time tonight 不过我希望你今晚和你的闺蜜们
[23:21] with your girlfriends. 玩得开心
[23:22] I will, if you promise to be safe. 我会的 你要保证安安全全的
[23:25] Deal. Love you. 好的 爱你
[23:26] Love you, too. 爱你
[23:29] Hey, Jules. Come on in. 嗨 茱尔斯 进来吧
[23:31] I’ve got my fave “Get over a breakup” snack, 我带来了最爱的”分手快乐”零食
[23:33] and a kick-ass chick flick– “Bridesmaids,” of course. 当然还有超赞的爱情喜剧电影《伴娘》
[23:37] Okay. Uh, the girls are on their way, 好的 她们正在路上
[23:39] and it turns out, my dad’s out of town, 而且凑巧的是 我爸爸出城了
[23:41] so we have the whole place to ourselves. 所以家里只有我们了
[23:43] Cool. 酷
[23:45] By the way, Mena said her boyfriend might swing by 对了 米娜说她男朋友可能顺路来
[23:47] and drop off her jacket. 给她送件外套
[23:49] Isn’t he friends with Brian from homeroom? 他是不是跟布莱恩是朋友
[23:51] Hot-as-hell Brian? Yeah. 帅到爆的那个布莱恩吗 没错
[23:53] I think they’re doing a bros’ night at the movies. 他们要去电影院过兄弟之夜
[23:56] Well, maybe we could invite them over, too, 也许我们可以把他们也邀请过来
[23:58] all watch a movie here. 一起在这儿看电影
[23:59] – Brian? – Yeah. -布莱恩 -对
[24:01] He’s, like, a total jock. 他是体优生唉
[24:03] Completely the opposite of your type. 跟你喜欢的型完全相反
[24:05] I know. 我知道
[24:06] He’s so… not Ashley. 他非常 不像阿什利
[24:10] I’ll text Mena. 我来给米娜发信息
[24:15] So Beckett says the plates on the SUV came back as stolen. 贝克特说SUV的车牌是偷来的
[24:18] Most likely the same SUV that was spotted 很有可能是在萨姆被杀的
[24:19] coming out of that abandoned warehouse where Sam was killed. 那个废弃仓库被人看到开出来的那辆
[24:22] If it’s the same car, why would they want Nadine? 如果是同一辆车 他们为什么要抓娜蒂
[24:24] Because whatever this is, Nadine is knee-deep in it. 因为不管怎么回事 娜蒂定是参与其中
[24:26] Try neck-deep. 是深陷其中
[24:28] A.C.P.D. let me check into 大西洋城警察让我检查了
[24:29] that laptop in Nadine’s work bag. 娜蒂工作包里的笔记本电脑
[24:31] I checked her browser history. 我看了她的浏览器历史记录
[24:32] Guess who paid a visit to the New Reserve Bank website 猜猜谁在昨天早上9点47分
[24:35] yesterday at 9:47 a.m.? 登陆了新储银行的网站
[24:38] Nadine’s our thief? 娜蒂是我们要找的贼吗
[24:39] Yep, our concierge pulled quite a score. 是的 礼宾员干了一大票啊
[24:42] She logged in with Sam’s account information 她用萨姆的帐号登陆
[24:43] and transferred the 10 mil. 转了一千万
[24:45] So whoever took her is after the money. 劫走她的人是为了要钱
[24:48] They tried to get it from Sam. When that didn’t work, 他们本想跟萨姆要 没拿到
[24:50] they killed him, and now they’ve gone for Nadine. 就杀了他 现在又盯上了娜蒂
[24:52] Okay, but we still don’t know who “they” are. 但还是不知道”他们”是谁
[24:54] There’s only one person who makes any sense. 能让一切都说得通的只有一个人
[24:57] The guy whose money it is. 这笔钱的主人
[25:00] Why would I kidnap my own concierge? 我为什么要绑架自己赌场的礼宾员
[25:02] Because you found out she was the one who stole your money. 因为你发现是她偷了你的钱
[25:04] Nadine stole my money? 娜蒂偷了我的钱
[25:06] You can stop the theatrics. We know you know. 不要再装了 我们知道你已经发现了
[25:09] Mr. Turner, 特纳先生
[25:10] your casino maintains a fleet of black SUVs 你的赌场有很多辆黑色SUV
[25:12] to shuttle around your high-rollers. 来接送你的贵宾
[25:15] All the casinos do. That doesn’t prove anything. 所有赌场都有 这证明不了什么
[25:17] Well, then you won’t mind if we inspect them. 那你肯定不介意让我们检查一下
[25:19] Just to make sure they’re all accounted for. 确认每辆车都没有嫌疑
[25:21] We’re done here. 到此为止了
[25:22] Excuse me? 什么意思
[25:23] You people are here from another state. 你们从另一个州过来
[25:26] You have no jurisdiction and you have no warrant, 在这里没有管辖权 也没有搜查令
[25:27] and I believe I’ve tolerated your presence long enough. 我想我对你们已经忍无可忍了
[25:30] Get out of my casino. 滚出我的赌场
[25:32] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[25:32] Do I look like I’m kidding? 我像是在开玩笑吗
[25:34] I want you to leave now. 给我立刻离开
[25:36] Can he do that? 他能这么做吗
[25:40] What? How did you guys get kicked out? 什么 你们怎么被赶出来了
[25:42] Turns out Charlie’s version 查理宣称要全力配合
[25:43] of full cooperation isn’t all that full. 到头来也是有所保留的
[25:45] The only reason he kicked us out 他赶我们出来
[25:46] is because he’s behind the whole thing. 是因为他才是幕后黑手
[25:48] Yeah, but kidnap somebody right in front of his casino? 但在他的赌场门口进行绑架
[25:51] That’s a bit bold. 也太胆大妄为了
[25:52] If he knew it was her, why would he wait? 如果他知道是她 他干嘛等这么久
[25:54] Why didn’t he just grab her in the casino 为何不在她当班的时候
[25:55] while she was on shift? 在赌场里截住她
[25:56] Yeah, I mean, he did seem genuinely surprised 有道理 我们说偷钱的人是娜蒂时
[25:59] when we told him it was Nadine. 他确实挺吃惊的
[26:01] Maybe he didn’t know. 说不定他并不知晓
[26:02] Yeah, but he’s the only one with motive. 但他是唯一有动机的人
[26:03] Well, not necessarily. 也不一定啊
[26:04] What if someone else knew what Nadine did 如果有其他人知道是娜蒂干的
[26:06] and wanted the money? 并想得到这笔钱呢
[26:07] How would they find out? 那他们怎么发现的呢
[26:09] Maybe Nadine told ’em. 说不定是娜蒂说的
[26:11] I mean, that would explain the phone records. 这就能解释电话记录了
[26:13] How so? 怎么说
[26:14] Listen, I pulled her phone history. 听着 我调出了她的电话记录
[26:15] She called a number inside the casino immediately before 她在9点47分转账前后打了两通电话
[26:18] and after making that transfer at 9:47. 给一个赌场内部号码
[26:21] I tracked down the extension to a-a Daniel Sullivan. 通过分机号码查到是一个叫丹尼尔·苏利文的人
[26:25] Daniel? That’s Charlie’s security guy. 丹尼尔吗 是查理的安保人员
[26:27] That would explain 这就能解释
[26:28] how Nadine got ahold of Sam’s passwords. 娜蒂是怎么拿到萨姆的密码的
[26:29] Daniel is her partner. 丹尼尔是她的同伙
[26:31] He’s got eyes and ears all over that casino. 他能监视赌场的每一个角落
[26:33] All right. See what he knows. 好的 去问他话
[26:33] We can’t. 没法问啊
[26:34] He’s inside the casino, 他在赌场里
[26:36] And their security won’t let us back in. 保安不会让我们再进去的
[26:39] Okay, sit tight. I’m driving down. 按兵不动 我这就过去
[26:41] No, no, no. Beckett, you don’t have to do that. 不 不用 贝克特 你不用过来
[26:43] – No, no, we got – We really have– we got it. -不用 我们… -我们能行
[26:44] Yeah, she’s gone. 她挂电话了
[26:48] So I told coach, if I’m open on the 3, 我跟教练说 如果我在3号位无人盯防
[26:50] the point guard better feed me. 控球后卫最好传球给我
[26:51] That’s really interesting. 真的很有趣
[26:53] But did you have to invite half the team over? 但有必要把半支球队的人都请来吗
[26:56] I like your hair. It’s… 我喜欢你的头发 它是…
[26:59] red. 红色的
[27:05] Will you excuse me for a sec? 失陪
[27:08] Hey, I need to talk to you. 我得跟你谈谈
[27:10] Can it wait a second? I think someone just broke the blender. 不能等等吗 有人把搅拌机弄坏了
[27:11] Who are all these people? 这些人都是谁啊
[27:12] Jamie Cruz just posted an update on Facebook 杰米·克鲁斯刚在脸谱网上更新了状态
[27:14] that you’re having a party. 说你家开派对
[27:15] – What? – He’s kind of a loser, though, -什么 -不过他是个衰仔
[27:18] so I’m–I’m sure he doesn’t have that many friends. 我估计他没什么朋友
[27:20] Yeah. I mean, how many people are just sitting at home 是啊 闲在家里等着有人开派对的人
[27:21] waiting to hear about a party? 又有多少呢
[27:33] This is the worst impromptu bachelor party while on case ever. 这是史上办案时最烂的即兴单身派对
[27:37] This is humiliating. 这太丢人了
[27:38] We’re homicide detectives with the NYPD. 我们可是纽约警局的凶案组警探
[27:40] Unfortunately, we’re in New Jersey. 不幸的是 我们在新泽西
[27:42] At least we’re not on a ticking clock 但至少眼下没什么急事
[27:43] because a woman’s been kidnapped. 虽然有个女人被绑架了
[27:44] Oh, wait. We are. 等等 刻不容缓啊
[27:46] There’s gotta be some other way we can get in. 总归有办法能让我们进去吧
[27:56] What if I told you, I could get us back in the hotel, 如果我告诉你们 我有办法
[27:58] past security, all… 避过面部识别
[28:00] while circumventing facial recognition? 通过保安 重新打入赌场内部呢
[28:02] How the hell are you gonna do that? 怎么才能做到呢
[28:33] Very nice. 够帅气
[28:35] Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[28:39] How do you know she wasn’t talking to me? 你怎么知道她不是对我说的
[28:41] What, Elvis can’t be brown? 怎么 棕色皮肤当不了猫王吗
[28:43] I’m Elvez. 我是拉丁版猫王
[28:47] Hey. How you doin’? 嗨 你好吗
[29:09] What the hell? 搞什么飞机
[29:10] We’d like a word about Nadine. 我们想跟你谈谈娜蒂
[29:13] You’re joking, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[29:14] Does it look like we’re joking? 我像是在开玩笑吗
[29:20] Okay. Why are you guys dressed like that? 好吧 你们干嘛穿成这样
[29:24] A better question is, 更重要的问题是
[29:25] why did Nadine call you at 9:48 yesterday? 娜蒂为何在昨天9点48分打电话给你
[29:30] You know about that? 被你们发现了
[29:32] We know you two were partners. 我们知道你们是同伙
[29:34] Who took her? 谁劫走了她
[29:35] Who was in the SUV? SUV里的人是谁
[29:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:39] I… this wasn’t supposed to happen. 事情不该发展成这样的
[29:42] Are you guys saying that you accidentally stole 你是在说 你只是碰巧
[29:45] $10 million from Charlie and Sam? 从查理和萨姆那偷了一千万吗
[29:47] No, we didn’t steal it. 没有 我们不想偷钱
[29:49] We were–we were using it as leverage. 我们只想用钱作筹码
[29:52] To get Sam to hand over that building in Queens for her parents. 让萨姆交出皇后区她父母住的那栋楼
[29:56] Yeah, but it– it’s not why you think. 没错 但原因跟你们想的不一样
[29:59] Nadine and I started dating a few months ago. 几个月前 娜蒂和我开始约会
[30:04] We’re in love. 我们相爱了
[30:05] We wanted to start over, move somewhere, 我们想移居别处开始新生活
[30:08] but Sam wouldn’t let her go. 可萨姆不肯让她走
[30:09] They were an item? 他们是一对吗
[30:10] No, only in his mind. 不 是他一厢情愿
[30:12] She refused all of his advances, but he wouldn’t stop. 她拒绝了他给的所有好处 可他不肯罢手
[30:16] Why didn’t she report him? 她为什么不举报他
[30:17] Because this was his casino. 因为这是他的赌场
[30:19] Nobody would’ve taken her seriously. 没人会把她的话当回事
[30:21] She tried to quit about a year ago. 她一年前试图辞职
[30:22] That’s when he bought her parents’ building 他就买下她父母住的那栋楼
[30:25] and threatened to evict ’em 并威胁说如果她不跟他上床
[30:27] if she didn’t sleep with him. 就把她父母赶出去
[30:28] I had to do something to stop him. 我必须想办法阻止他
[30:30] So you came up with a plan to hold the money hostage 所以你想到扣下这笔钱
[30:32] until he turned over the deed? 直到他交出房子的契约
[30:34] He was gonna sign it over as a quitclaim, 他本来是要签放弃产权的合约
[30:36] and then I was gonna transfer the money back. 然后我会把钱转回来
[30:39] And then Nadine would be free. 到时候娜蒂就自由了
[30:41] None of this explains who killed Sam. 可这也解释不了谁杀了萨姆
[30:45] Something about the money made Sam panic. 这笔钱让萨姆惊慌失措
[30:49] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[30:50] When I called Sam to give him 当我打电话给萨姆
[30:52] instructions about the deed, 让他按我的指示解除契约
[30:54] he told me, I stole the wrong person’s money. 他告诉我 我偷错了钱
[30:58] And he told me, when they found out, we’d all be dead. 他告诉我如果被他们发现 我们都死定了
[31:03] Who was he talking about? 他指的是谁
[31:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:09] Oh, hey, guys. 嗨 各位
[31:10] Uh, we were just leaving. 我们正要离开
[31:12] This isn’t the ballroom. Huh. 这里不是舞厅啊
[31:19] Let me guess. Facebook? 我来猜猜 脸谱网上获悉的
[31:21] Twitter. You might want to just leave this open, by the way. 是推特 顺便说句 你还是把门开着吧
[31:23] There’s, like, a whole bunch of people 楼下还有一堆人
[31:24] lining up for the elevator downstairs. 排队等着上电梯呢
[31:47] Julie, this is a disaster. 小朱 这简直是场灾难
[31:49] Chill. It’s just a party. 别紧张 开派对嘛
[31:51] Have some fun for once. 你就好好找点乐子吧
[31:52] Fun? I don’t even know half these people. 找乐子 这里一半的人我甚至都不认识
[31:54] Oh, what about, um… 那么…
[31:57] Uh, Brian? 布莱恩呢
[31:59] He has the I.Q. Of a squirrel. 他的智商堪比松鼠了
[32:04] Oh, god. My dad’s gonna kill me. 天啊 我爸爸会杀了我的
[32:06] Please. You have the coolest dad ever. 拜托 你有这世上最酷的爸爸
[32:09] If he were to walk in right now, I bet he wouldn’t care. 他要是现在走进来 我打赌他也不会介意的
[32:12] You’re right. He probably wouldn’t care. 你说得对 他可能不会介意
[32:15] The problem is, I do. 问题是 我介意
[32:23] Everybody, listen up. 各位 听好了
[32:25] The party is over. 派对结束了
[32:27] Thanks for coming, thanks for spilling, 感谢光临 感谢把饮料洒得到处都是
[32:29] Thanks for telling every teenager with a pulse. 感谢把全世界活着的青少年都叫来了
[32:32] Now, everybody, out. 现在 所有人 请出去
[32:34] Oh, really? Really? 不是吧 没搞错吧
[32:37] If it wasn’t illegal, I’d kick your ass. 要不是扁你犯法 我扁死你
[32:39] Wonder where they took Castle. 他们把卡塞尔带哪儿去了
[32:49] You were told what would happen 我警告过你再进赌场
[32:51] if you came back here. 会有什么下场
[32:53] Now I’m not stupid enough to beat on cops, 可我也没蠢到殴打警察
[32:55] but you, on the other hand, are a different story. 但是相反地 你就不同了
[32:58] I want my money, Mr. Castle, 我要我的钱 卡塞尔先生
[33:00] So you better tell me everything you know. 你最好把你知道的一切都告诉我
[33:03] I know it’s not your money. 我知道那不是你的钱
[33:10] Would you excuse us? 让我们单独聊会儿
[33:25] Who told you? 谁告诉你的
[33:28] No one told me. 没人告诉我
[33:29] I put the pieces together. 我想明白了
[33:30] Sam’s murder, Nadine’s kidnapping, 萨姆被杀 娜蒂被绑架
[33:32] None of it makes any sense if it was your money. 如果是你的钱 这一切根本说不通
[33:34] You know what I think? 你知道我怎么想吗
[33:36] I think the money Nadine stole from you 我想娜蒂从你那儿偷的钱
[33:38] actually belonged to someone else. 其实另有所属
[33:40] Otherwise, you wouldn’t be so desperate. 否则你也不会如此绝望
[33:42] So tell me, Charlie, what happened, 告诉我 查理 发生了什么
[33:44] you and Sam take out a loan from an institution 你和萨姆从一家不允许弹性还款的机构
[33:46] that doesn’t offer flexible payment plans? 借了一大笔钱吗
[33:48] You borrowed money from the mob. 你们从黑帮手里借了钱
[33:49] That’s why you didn’t want us sniffing around here. 所以你才不想我们四处查探
[33:50] What I can’t figure out is, how could you be so stupid? 我想不明白的是 你怎么会这么蠢
[33:54] The banks weren’t lending. 银行不肯放贷款
[33:56] We needed a cash infusion, or else we would’ve had to fold. 我们需要现金注入 否则就得关门
[33:59] And now the money’s gone. 现在钱没了
[34:02] You have any idea how bad it is 你知不知道欠黑帮的钱
[34:05] to default on a loan from the mob? 逾期不还 后果有多严重
[34:08] How’d they find out about Nadine? 他们怎么查到娜蒂的
[34:10] Hell if I know. 我怎么知道
[34:12] Maybe Sam told ’em. 也许是萨姆告诉他们的
[34:14] All I know… 我只知道
[34:15] is that I need my money back. 我急需找回我的钱
[34:18] I can get your money back for you. 我可以替你把钱找回来
[34:21] But I need you to do something for me. 但我需要你为我做点事
[34:25] Who are they? 那些人是谁
[34:27] No. No way. 不 没门
[34:28] Come on, Charlie. 拜托 查理
[34:30] They killed sam. 他们杀了萨姆
[34:31] And unless they get their money back, 找不回他们那笔钱
[34:32] they’re gonna kill Nadine 他们会杀了娜蒂
[34:33] And then you. 接着就轮到你
[34:35] Those are your cards. 这就是你手上的牌
[34:36] Is this really how you’re gonna play ’em? 你真的打算这么打吗
[34:45] Um… Funny story? 很好笑哈
[34:48] We, uh, look, this is… 我们 是这样…
[34:50] We can explain. 我们可以解释
[34:51] No, I’m not even sure I want to know. 不用 我都不确定我想知道
[34:53] It was Castle’s idea. 是卡塞尔的主意
[34:54] And it worked. 而且很奏效
[34:56] I know who killed Sam. 我知道谁杀了萨姆
[34:58] Who? 谁
[35:00] Tommy Moretti. 汤米·莫莱蒂
[35:01] He made a hard-money loan to the Sapphire six months ago, 他六个月前借了一笔高利贷给宝石蓝赌场
[35:04] and it’s due. 现在到期了
[35:06] It was his money that Nadine stole. 娜蒂偷的是他的钱
[35:08] Felony assault, attempted murder, racketeering– 袭击重罪 蓄意谋杀 敲诈
[35:10] The feds have been trying to get him for years. 联调局多年来一直想抓到他的把柄
[35:12] He was at the bar earlier today. 他今天早上还在酒吧
[35:14] He told Charlie he needed his luck to change. 他告诉查理 他需要转转运
[35:16] probably a veiled threat. 也许是个隐晦的威胁
[35:18] What if he kills her? 他要是把她杀了怎么办
[35:19] Nah, he wants his money too much. 不会 他太想要回他的钱了
[35:21] Just stick to the plan. 按计划行事
[35:22] Charlie called Moretti, 查理打给了莫莱蒂
[35:24] told him to meet him at the casino, 让他明早银行一开门
[35:24] first thing in the morning when the banks open. 就来赌场见他
[35:26] Once you turn over the $10 million, 你把一千万交出来
[35:28] he’ll turn over Nadine. 他就会交出娜蒂
[35:29] And then we’ll arrest him for Sam’s murder. 然后我们就以谋杀萨姆的罪名逮捕他
[35:31] And what if he smells a trap? 要是他发现这是个圈套呢
[35:32] He won’t. We’ll be ready. 他不会的 我们会有所准备
[35:43] Here he comes. 他来了
[35:44] Tommy Moretti. 汤米·莫莱蒂
[35:45] The guy is a sociopath. 这家伙是个反社会者
[35:49] The problem is, with half the city on his payroll, 问题是 半个城的人都靠他发薪水吃饭
[35:51] no one can touch him. 没人敢碰他
[35:53] You got some pretty big balls, kid, to steal from me. 胆子挺大呀 小鬼 敢偷我的钱
[35:56] Look, I-I’m sorry, Mr. Moretti. 我非常抱歉 莫莱蒂先生
[35:57] I had no idea you were involved. 我完全不知道那笔钱是您的
[36:01] I’ll log on and transfer the funds 只要我见到娜蒂
[36:03] as soon as I see Nadine. 就马上把钱转还给您
[36:04] You got a lot of demands for a kid 你活着就够走运了 小子
[36:05] who’s lucky to be sucking down air right now. 还敢跟我谈条件
[36:40] You said you’d let her go. 你说过会放了她的
[37:06] Okay, here’s where it gets interesting. 好戏现在才要上演呢
[37:10] Funny. Somehow I figured I wasn’t done. 真奇怪 我就觉得事情不会这么顺利
[37:13] Take a seat, Mr. Moretti. 坐吧 莫莱蒂先生
[37:14] We got a few questions about Sam Siegel’s murder. 我们有些关于萨姆·西格尔谋杀案的问题要问
[37:20] You got me in a cooperative mood, detective. 探长 我今天刚好心情大好
[37:22] Now that I got my money back, what can I do for you? 我的钱拿到了 有什么能帮助你的吗
[37:25] The night of Sam’s murder, 萨姆被杀那晚
[37:26] you charged a meal at Carmine’s. 你在卡麦餐厅点了一份晚餐
[37:29] That’s about a mile away from the crime scene. 距离案发现场只有一英里远
[37:32] That’s a long way to go for good chicken parm. 为了份芝士烤鸡 还真是穿山越岭呢
[37:36] I had a craving. 我当时就是特别想吃
[37:37] For good italian 是指意大利美食
[37:38] or for the $10 million Sam stole from you? 还是萨姆从你那偷走的一千万美金
[37:41] Come on. If I had killed Sam, 拜托 如果是我杀了萨姆
[37:42] you think you would’ve ever found the body? 我会让你们找到尸体吗
[37:44] The guy you’re looking for ain’t me. 我不是你们要找的人
[37:47] But you were there. 但你的确在那里
[37:50] Sam called me. 萨姆打了电话给我
[37:51] He said he was having trouble repaying the loan. 他说还贷遇到点麻烦
[37:54] So I arranged a meeting. 所以我安排了一次面谈
[37:56] Yeah, at just the kind of place 可不 刚好是在像你这样的人
[37:57] guys like you like to put bullets into guys like him. 喜欢射杀别人的地方会面
[38:00] You can’t get money from a dead guy. 从死人手里要不到钱
[38:02] I’d have broken his legs and taken his casino first. 我得先断了他的腿 把赌场收了
[38:05] Now see, I knew all about the blackmail. 我知道勒索的事
[38:07] Sam told me. 萨姆跟我说过
[38:08] He said I had nothing to worry about 他说我根本不用担心
[38:10] because his ex-wife had signed over the property in Queens. 他前妻已经把皇后区的那块地签给他了
[38:14] The blackmailers were transferring the 10 mil back. 勒索的人已经把那一千万转回来了
[38:17] He was gonna drop off the money in the morning, 他本要在早上把钱给我
[38:19] so… 所以
[38:20] I gave him an extra 24 hours. 我多给了他一天的时间
[38:23] It was the last I saw of him. 那就是我最后一次见到他
[38:24] Except Sam lied. 但萨姆撒了谎
[38:26] His ex-wife never signed. 他前妻并没有把那块地给他
[38:27] Yeah, she did. 不 她给了
[38:30] He showed me the signature himself. 他把签名给我看了
[38:32] That’s the reason I gave him the extra time. 那就是我多给了他一天时间的原因
[38:39] I didn’t lie. 我没有说谎
[38:41] So then what happened to the paperwork 那么萨姆离开公寓以后
[38:42] after Sam left your apartment? 那份文件是怎么处理的
[38:44] He took it with him. 他带走了
[38:46] That’s odd. 那就奇怪了
[38:48] I would’ve thought I would’ve found it on his body. 我们本以为会在他的尸体上找到文件
[38:52] But we didn’t. 但并没有
[38:54] It made me wonder where it was. 这让我很好奇它的下落
[38:57] Maybe the person who killed him took it. 也许是杀他的人拿走的
[39:00] Yeah, maybe she did. 是啊 也许是她拿的
[39:06] So uniforms found this 警员在你家的垃圾桶里
[39:09] in your apartment’s trash bin. 找到了这个
[39:10] It has your signature on it. 上面有你的签名
[39:15] You did lie. 你说谎了
[39:18] He pleaded with me… 他恳求我…
[39:20] Begged me 求我
[39:21] to sign that form. 签了那份文件
[39:23] And when I said no, 当我说不要的时候
[39:25] he took out his gun, put it in my mouth, 他掏出枪 放在我的嘴里
[39:28] and told me, if I didn’t sign the form, 跟我说 如果我不签
[39:30] he would paint the walls with my brains. 他就要我脑浆四溅
[39:33] The only reason I was able to get that divorce 我之所以能跟他离婚
[39:35] was because he said I had gotten old, 是因为他说我已是个半老徐娘
[39:38] that he was done with me. 他不要我了
[39:40] And I was grateful, 我非常感激
[39:42] grateful for a way out. 得以逃出他的魔掌
[39:45] But with a man like Sam… 可一旦和萨姆这样的男人扯上关系
[39:48] You’re never really out. 怎么逃也逃不出
[39:51] So when he told me 因此当他说
[39:52] that someone wanted him dead, 有人想要他的命时
[39:55] I thought, here’s my chance. 我想 我的机会来了
[39:59] So then what happened? 然后发生了什么事
[40:02] He made a call from my phone about the meet. 他用我的电话约了那次见面
[40:05] After he left, 他走以后
[40:07] I took out the 38 我拿出那把点38
[40:08] that he gave me for our second anniversary, 结婚两周年时他送给我的枪
[40:11] went out the service exit. 从员工通道跟出去
[40:15] And I hunted him down like the vicious animal he was. 像野兽一般猎杀了野兽一般的他
[40:25] I’ve asked the D.A. 我已经请地检官
[40:25] to look into the mitigating circumstances. 考虑减轻罪行了
[40:28] They’ll take her situation 他们给她认罪协议的时候
[40:29] into account when they offer her a plea. 会把她的情况列入考虑范围
[40:32] Thank you for your help on this one. 这案子感谢你的帮忙
[40:34] I enjoy checking out the view from the trenches 偶尔从警探的角度办案
[40:38] once in a while. 也不赖
[40:39] Yeah, well, it helps to be surrounded by a good team. 有好的团队总是事半功倍
[40:44] You mean Castle. 你是指卡塞尔
[40:46] You said it, not me. 是你说的 不是我
[40:48] He’s not a cop. 他不是警察
[40:49] Yeah, but that’s what makes him so good. 所以他才如此地出色
[40:52] Well, speaking of which, 说到他们
[40:53] Uh, where are they? 他们人呢
[40:55] I gave them the afternoon off. 我放了他们一下午假
[40:57] Apparently, Ryan got stuck with an underage best man, 碍于莱恩的那位未成年伴郎
[40:59] so the boys are giving him the nunofficial bachelor party. 伙计们打算给他先办个非正式单身派对
[41:03] I trust you’ll edit 我相信你会把
[41:04] their side of the investigation in the report. 他们的报告也写出来
[41:45] What happened to you? 你这是怎么了
[41:48] Nothing. 没怎么
[41:50] Nothing. What– what happened here? 没事 但这儿是怎么了
[41:52] Nothing. 没怎么
[41:55] Where’s the, um… 那个…
[41:57] Where’s the little silver dog statue 那个银质犬像哪去了
[41:59] That’s usually on the back of the couch? 沙发后面那个
[42:01] Oh, I think Gram said she needed it 奶奶说需要它
[42:02] for set dressing for her play. 做舞台布景
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme