时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Four years ago, the triple killer, or 3XK, | 四年前 三重杀手 或称为3XK |
[00:04] | took the lives of 6 women because we didn’t stop him. | 由于我们没能阻止他 而杀了六个女人 |
[00:06] | The man that we’re looking for is Marcus Gates. | 我们要找的人叫马库斯·盖茨 |
[00:09] | When Gates got released, | 盖茨被释放之后 |
[00:10] | he gave all of his stuff to Jerry Tyson, a fellow inmate. | 他把所有东西都给了一个狱友杰瑞·泰森 |
[00:12] | We just need a little more information on Marcus Gates. | 我们只需要再多一点马库斯·盖茨的资料 |
[00:15] | Don’t you guys get it? I’m a dead man. | 你们还不明白吗 我现在死定了 |
[00:17] | Not if we get you police protection. | 那如果我们让你受警方保护呢 |
[00:19] | For your own safety, you cannot leave or use the phone. | 为了你的自身安全 你不能离开或打电话 |
[00:22] | Mr. Gates, did you kill Kim Foster? | 盖茨先生 你承认杀害金·福斯特吗 |
[00:24] | Yes. I killed all of them. | 是的 她们都是我杀的 |
[00:26] | He confessed. It’s all over. | 他招供了 这件事结束了 |
[00:27] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[00:28] | Aren’t you gonna ask what happened? | 你都不问问到底发生了什么吗 |
[00:29] | It was him all along. He’s the real triple killer. | 是他 他才是三重杀手 |
[00:37] | Guilty as charged. | 所控属实 |
[00:38] | You won’t get far. | 你跑不了多远的 |
[00:39] | They already have your name, know your face. | 他们已经知道你的名字 你的长相 |
[00:42] | I’ll change those. Done that before. | 这些都可以改的 以前也干过 |
[00:43] | I’ll relocate. I’ll start over. | 我会换个地方重新开始 |
[00:45] | It must eat you alive, | 看我从你眼前溜掉 |
[00:47] | knowing that you came so close to catching me. | 你却无能为力 一定很抓狂吧 |
[01:30] | Grande skim latte, two pumps sugar-free vanilla. | 大杯泡沫无糖香草脱脂拿铁 |
[01:32] | Castle, I think you read my mind. | 知我者 卡塞尔也 |
[01:37] | Surgery? | 手术伤口疼吗 |
[01:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:40] | Sometimes the scar pulls a bit. | 有时疤会有点紧 |
[01:42] | And you still don’t remember anything about that day? | 那天的事你还是什么都记不得吗 |
[01:44] | No. It’s a blank. | 完全记不得 |
[01:52] | Who knew cement overcoats would be back for fall? | 真想不到今秋水泥大衣又回潮了 |
[01:55] | I need to chisel out the concrete by hand before I can autopsy, | 我得先手动凿开混凝土才能做尸检 |
[01:58] | but it’s pretty clear she was shot to death. | 但她死于枪击 这毫无疑问 |
[02:01] | Found these two slugs in the dirt. | 在泥土里找到了两枚子弹 |
[02:02] | Looks to be a 9-millimeter. | 貌似是九毫米口径的 |
[02:04] | Guy was a pro. | 凶手很专业 |
[02:05] | Double tap. | 双枪夺命 |
[02:06] | One in the back of the head, she falls, | 一枪击中脑后 她倒下 |
[02:08] | then he hits her again to make sure. | 再开一枪以防万一 |
[02:10] | Buries her in the sand. | 再把她埋在沙子里 |
[02:11] | And then waits for the cement truck | 只等着水泥车 |
[02:13] | to come in in the morning to finish off the job. | 早上来完成毁尸灭迹 |
[02:15] | Execution-style murder, cement trucks– | 处决型凶杀 水泥车 |
[02:18] | Can anyone else say mob hit? | 有没有人觉得像是黑帮刺杀 |
[02:19] | I’m looking at concrete evidence right here. | 这里可有”坚实”的证据啊 |
[02:21] | Is that purse from in here? | 包是这里面找到的吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah. According to her Pearce College I.D., | 对 她的皮尔斯大学学生证上 |
[02:26] | our victim’s name is Jane Herzfeld. | 写着死者名叫简·赫茨菲尔德 |
[02:30] | A college student? | 大学生 |
[02:31] | That’s not a typical mob victim. | 倒是不像黑帮会杀的人 |
[02:37] | Called in a favor to ballistics. | 我请弹道分析科的人帮忙 |
[02:38] | We should get results today. | 今天应该就能拿到结果了 |
[02:40] | Did you reach the next of kin? | 你找到她亲属了吗 |
[02:41] | Her mother’s on her way in. | 她妈妈正在赶来 |
[02:44] | Jane was an only child. | 简是独生女 |
[02:46] | That’s a hell of a thing. | 那太惨了 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:48] | She also had a roommate– | 她还有个室友 |
[02:49] | in Michigan visiting her folks, but she’s back tomorrow. | 去密歇根探亲了 不过她明天就回来 |
[02:52] | What was this girl into that got her dumped into a ditch? | 她做了什么事 会被人弃尸阴沟 |
[02:54] | As far as I can tell, | 目前看来 |
[02:55] | all she was into was tutoring other students. | 她做了家教 |
[02:57] | She was booked solid for the day she died. | 她死的当天行程安排的满满的 |
[02:59] | What’s weird is that she canceled her appointments that morning. | 奇怪的是那天早晨她取消了所有约会 |
[03:02] | Her students say that it wasn’t like her. | 她的学生说这不是她的作风 |
[03:04] | She was super conscientious. | 她是超级尽责的人 |
[03:06] | Did she tell them why she was canceling? | 她有给出取消的理由吗 |
[03:08] | All she said was, something important had come up. | 她只说有重要的事 |
[03:11] | Maybe she knew she was in trouble. | 或许她知道自己身陷麻烦 |
[03:16] | I’m putting the time of death between 10:00 and 12 midnight. | 死亡时间约在晚十点到午夜间 |
[03:19] | And I found this… | 我还找到了这个 |
[03:24] | Bruising, | 瘀伤 |
[03:25] | no more than a day old. | 不到一天前造成的 |
[03:26] | He must have grabbed her, maybe forced her into a car? | 他肯定抓住了她 或许是强迫她上车 |
[03:29] | Also, I found traces of cocaine residue on her shirt, | 而且 我在她的衬衫上找到了可卡因残留物 |
[03:32] | but the preliminary tox is clean. | 但初步毒理检查却毫无发现 |
[03:34] | No drugs or alcohol in her system. | 她体内没有毒品也没有酒精 |
[03:36] | The killer could’ve transferred it to her shirt | 或许是凶手带她走到凶杀现场期间 |
[03:38] | when he walked her to the murder site. | 弄到她衬衫上的 |
[03:39] | From the looks of it… | 看起来 |
[03:40] | she knew she was gonna die. | 她知道自己在劫难逃 |
[03:43] | I found this clutched in her fist. | 她拳头里紧握着这个 |
[03:49] | He let her say a prayer before he shot her. | 他让她祈祷 然后杀了她 |
[03:52] | That’s not very professional. | 这可不够专业啊 |
[03:54] | No. | 不 |
[03:55] | More like Jane knew her killer. | 看来简认识凶手 |
[03:58] | When I didn’t hear from her last night, | 昨晚她没打电话来 |
[04:00] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道出事了 |
[04:01] | We always talked at the end of the day. | 我们每晚都会通话的 |
[04:03] | Mrs. Herzfeld, Jane was tutoring people to make extra cash. | 赫茨菲尔德太太 简为了赚外快做家教 |
[04:06] | Do you know why she canceled all of her appointments yesterday? | 你知道她昨天为什么取消了全部约会吗 |
[04:10] | Is it possible that Jane was doing something other than tutoring, | 有没有可能 简除了家教还做了别的什么 |
[04:12] | something that might have gotten her into trouble? | 可能让她卷入麻烦的事 |
[04:14] | Something like what? | 什么样的事 |
[04:19] | Look, we didn’t find any drugs in Jane’s system, | 我们在她体内没有发现毒品 |
[04:21] | but the M.E. did find traces of cocaine on her clothes. | 但法医在她衣服上找到了一些可卡因 |
[04:24] | Jane would never be involved with drugs! | 简绝不会跟毒品弄到一块 |
[04:29] | Yeah, but she might have been involved with people who were. | 没错 但她可能跟与毒品有关的人弄到一块了 |
[04:31] | And we think that she knew her killer. | 我们认为她认识凶手 |
[04:38] | There was a boyfriend I didn’t like. | 她有个男友我不喜欢 |
[04:40] | They broke up five months ago. | 他们五个月前分手了 |
[04:42] | And what did you not like about him? | 你为什么不喜欢他 |
[04:44] | He wouldn’t meet my eye. | 他不直视我的眼睛 |
[04:46] | They would fight. | 他们吵架 |
[04:48] | I saw bruises on her. | 我看到她身上有瘀伤 |
[04:50] | Do you remember his name? | 你记得他的名字吗 |
[04:53] | Finbar Joseph McQueen, | 芬巴尔·乔瑟夫·麦奎恩 |
[04:54] | A.K.A. Finn. | 也叫芬恩 |
[04:56] | Did a deuce on cocaine charges, possession with intent. | 因携带可卡因并有意贩卖入狱两年 |
[04:59] | Well, that could explain the residue Lanie found on her body. | 这就能解释蕾妮在尸体上找到的残留物了 |
[05:02] | B&E, simple assault… | 破门侵入 袭击他人 |
[05:05] | There’s nothing gun related. | 没有跟枪有关的犯罪 |
[05:06] | Maybe he decided to step up the game. | 或许他决心更上一层楼 |
[05:08] | Do we have a location on this guy? | 查到他的住址了吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah, that’s the best part. | 查到了 这才是最好的部分呢 |
[05:10] | Talked to McQueen’s parole officer. | 我们跟麦奎恩的假释官谈过 |
[05:11] | He says that McQueen is doing a job at 645 W. 98th street. | 他说麦奎恩在西98街645号干活 |
[05:16] | Construction. | 做建筑工人 |
[05:19] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[05:20] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 真不敢相信她死了 |
[05:22] | When is the last time you saw Jane? | 你最后一次见到简是什么时候 |
[05:25] | A couple weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[05:27] | But you–you broke up in April, | 但你们四月份就分手了 |
[05:29] | so… you stayed in touch? | 这么说 你们还有联系吗 |
[05:32] | Uh, I-I was her friend, yeah. I… | 我们是朋友 对啊 我 |
[05:34] | I-I help her out every now and then. I, uh… | 我时不时会帮帮她 我 |
[05:37] | L-lent her money once, she paid me back. | 借过她钱 她也还了 |
[05:38] | You know, like– like that. | 就诸如此类的 |
[05:40] | Did Jane have money problems? | 简缺钱吗 |
[05:42] | And as a friend… | 作为她的朋友 |
[05:43] | did you maybe tell her that you could hook her up, | 或许你跟她说你可以帮她找点事做 |
[05:45] | got her involved in something she couldn’t handle? | 结果让她陷入自己应付不来的事情中 |
[05:47] | Jane wouldn’t ever do anything that wasn’t legit… | 简绝不会做任何违法的事情… |
[05:49] | – Beckett. – if that’s what you’re implying. | -贝克特 -如果你是想暗示这个的话 |
[05:51] | Jane was a good girl. | 简是个好女孩 |
[05:53] | What? | 什么 |
[05:54] | That’s why it ended with her. | 所以我们才分手了 |
[05:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:57] | She wanted me to go straight. | 她希望我能金盆洗手 |
[05:58] | And there’s no chance that’s a mistake? | 绝对不会弄错吗 |
[05:59] | I just couldn’t. | 我就是做不到 |
[06:03] | I kept telling her… | 我不断跟她说 |
[06:05] | This is who I am. | 我就是这样的 |
[06:11] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[06:19] | My man Finn, | 那个叫芬恩的家伙 |
[06:20] | inches from confessing. | 马上就要招供了 |
[06:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:25] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[06:27] | Ballistics just came in. | 弹道分析刚刚出来了 |
[06:29] | The bullet that killed Jane Herzfeld | 杀死简·赫茨菲尔德的子弹是 |
[06:31] | is from a gun that’s in our system. | 发自一把我们已有记录的枪支 |
[06:33] | It’s a Glock 17. | 格洛克17型 |
[06:36] | That’s good news. | 好消息呀 |
[06:39] | Ryan, it’s a match to your old service weapon. | 莱恩 与你以前的配枪匹配 |
[06:45] | That can’t be right. | 一定出错了吧 |
[06:47] | It’s not a mistake. | 没有出错 |
[06:49] | The weapon that killed Jane Herzfeld… | 杀死简·赫茨菲尔德的枪 |
[06:53] | it’s yours. | 是你的那把 |
[07:23] | She was holding a cross in her hand when she died. | 她死时手里紧握着十字架 |
[07:28] | She was praying for mercy. | 她祈祷着怜悯 |
[07:31] | And then… | 然后 |
[07:33] | She heard him pull the trigger… | 她就听到凶手扣下了 |
[07:36] | of my gun. | 我的枪的扳机 |
[07:38] | We were working the 3XK serial murders last year. | 去年 我们曾调查3XK连环杀人案 |
[07:40] | We had a suspect in custody who had given us a full confession, | 拘捕了一名嫌疑犯 并且他供认罪行 |
[07:44] | at which time, Castle and I went to the motel– | 于是 卡塞尔和我去了汽车旅馆 |
[07:46] | Castle was with you? | 卡塞尔也跟你一起 |
[07:47] | Yeah, the NYPD sequestered Jerry Tyson | 是的 局里把杰端·泰森扣押在 |
[07:50] | at a motel as a witness, | 一个汽车旅馆里作为目击证人 |
[07:51] | and Castle and Ryan went over there to give him the all clear. | 卡塞尔和莱恩过去告诉他安全了 |
[07:54] | At which time you realized that Tyson actually was 3XK? | 而此时你们意识到泰森才是真正的3XK |
[07:57] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:59] | Tyson got the drop on us | 泰森先发制人 |
[08:00] | and left with my gun and badge. | 把我的警徽和配枪都带走了 |
[08:01] | Look, detective Ryan was cleared of all wrongdoing by the I.A.B. | 内务处已经证实那不是莱恩警探的错 |
[08:05] | I don’t care whose fault it is. | 我不在乎是谁犯了错 |
[08:07] | All I care about is mitigating the damage, | 我只在乎把损害降到最低 |
[08:09] | which means we track down Jerry Tyson like the animal he is | 就是说我们得把杰端·泰森这禽兽尽快找出来 |
[08:13] | and we haul him into custody. | 然后丢回监狱 |
[08:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:20] | I will be when Jerry Tyson’s in cuffs. | 杰端·泰森被抓的时候我就好了 |
[08:26] | Beckett, | 贝克特 |
[08:27] | McQueen’s alibi checks out. | 麦奎恩的不在场证明已经证实 |
[08:29] | Waitress confirms he was at Angeli’s Diner | 服务员说他在东区的安吉莉餐馆 |
[08:31] | on the east side until closing. | 一直待到关门 |
[08:33] | All right. Cut him loose. | 好吧 放了他 |
[08:37] | You know, Ryan, | 你知道吗 莱恩 |
[08:38] | if Tyson is the shooter, | 如果泰森就是凶手 |
[08:39] | that explains Jane. | 那就解释了简被杀的原因 |
[08:40] | No direct motive, just fits his profile– | 并没有直接动机 只是符合他的喜好 |
[08:43] | She’s young, she’s blonde. | 妙龄金发女郎 |
[08:45] | Yeah, but 3XK strangled those other women. | 没错 但3XK案子其它的死者都是被勒死 |
[08:47] | Why would he use a gun now? | 为什么现在他用起枪来了 |
[08:48] | He told me he likes to change up his MO. | 他说过他喜欢改变作案手法 |
[08:50] | Yeah. He must have mentioned that when I was out cold on the floor. | 是啊 一定是在我昏倒在地的时候说的 |
[08:53] | You know, Ryan, none of this is your fault. | 莱恩 这根本不是你的错 |
[08:55] | The fact that he used your gun– | 他用了你的配枪这件事… |
[08:57] | That weapon was issued to me by the city of New York. | 那把枪是由纽约市配发给我的 |
[08:59] | I let it out of my hand, and now a girl is dead. | 我把它弄丢了 现在还有人用它杀了这女孩 |
[09:01] | So please do not tell me that it’s not my fault. | 请别再说这不是我的错了 |
[09:08] | I’m gonna start a canvass at Jane’s apartment, | 我去排查简的公寓 |
[09:10] | have ’em show Tyson’s photo around, | 让他们把泰森的照片给附近的人看看 |
[09:12] | find out when Jane’s roommate’s back in town. | 弄清楚简的室友什么时候回来 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:21] | It’s a cop thing, Castle. | 这是警察的心结 卡塞尔 |
[09:22] | No. No, I get it. | 不 不 我明白的 |
[09:23] | Yo. C.S.U. pulled information | 鉴证组从简的一卡通和 |
[09:25] | off Jane’s metro card and ATM records. | 自动提款机记录里查到信息 |
[09:27] | She spent most of yesterday at Grand Central Station. | 昨天她在中央车站花了几乎所有的钱 |
[09:29] | Yeah, over a 4-hour period, | 是的 在四小时内 |
[09:30] | she made… multiple withdrawals out of three ATMs | 她在车站里和附近的三台自动提款机上 |
[09:34] | in and around the train station– | 进行了多次提款 |
[09:36] | $800 worth. | 总共八百美元 |
[09:38] | So she canceled a day of work | 她告假一天 |
[09:39] | to hang out at a train station and empty her bank account? | 就为了在车站闲晃然后挥霍掉所有存款吗 |
[09:42] | That was the important thing that came up? | 这就是她所谓的重要事件吗 |
[09:43] | I’ll send a team over there first thing. | 我已经在第一时间派了一个小队过去 |
[09:44] | Have ’em talk to vendors, | 让他们去和那里的商贩谈谈 |
[09:46] | see if anybody remembers seeing her. | 看是否有人记得见过她 |
[09:46] | Or Tyson. | 或泰森 |
[09:49] | He stalked his victims before he killed them. | 他在杀人前总是先跟踪她们 |
[09:56] | It’s like I’ve been holding my breath for a year, | 感觉就好像我为了今天的到来 |
[09:58] | waiting for this day to come. | 屏息以待了整整一年 |
[10:00] | A whole year of wondering about him, | 整整一年我苦思冥想 |
[10:02] | hating him, | 切齿痛恨 |
[10:04] | dreaming about him, | 魂牵梦萦 |
[10:05] | trying to think like him… | 试着以他的角度思考 |
[10:08] | but still having no clue how to catch him. | 但还是不知道如何能将他缉拿归案 |
[10:10] | It’s not your job to catch a serial killer. | 缉拿连环杀手不是你的工作 |
[10:13] | Because I’m not a cop. | 因为我不是警察 |
[10:16] | I like to pretend I’m Beckett’s partner | 我总喜欢假装自己是贝克特的拍档 |
[10:18] | and like I’m one of them, | 就像我是警察一样 |
[10:19] | But days like today, I realize, I… | 但到像今天这样的时候 我才意识到… |
[10:22] | that I’ve just been playacting. | 我只不过是在优孟衣冠罢了 |
[10:24] | Your playacting once helped saved New York city as I recall. | 我记得你这”优孟衣冠”可曾拯救过纽约市呢 |
[10:30] | Be there for your friends. | 去支持你的朋友 |
[10:33] | Stand beside them, work together. | 站在他们身边 一起努力 |
[10:35] | That’s plenty useful. | 那就是最大的帮助 |
[10:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry. I don’t know him. | 很抱歉 我不认识他 |
[10:49] | Jane and I were only roommates for six months. | 简和我只做了六个月室友而已 |
[10:54] | Maybe he was the guy she was seeing. | 也许他就是她的男朋友 |
[10:57] | Jane had a boyfriend? | 简有男朋友吗 |
[10:58] | She wouldn’t tell me about him, | 她不愿意跟我说他的事 |
[11:00] | and… she wouldn’t let him come around. | 也不让他来我们这 |
[11:02] | Why wouldn’t Jane talk about him? | 为什么简不愿意谈及他 |
[11:03] | She said that he had some things he needed to figure out | 她说在关系公开以前 |
[11:05] | before they could go public. | 他还有一些事情要处理 |
[11:06] | Honestly, I just thought, maybe he was married. | 老实说 我想他大概是已婚人士吧 |
[11:09] | Then, like, six weeks ago… | 然后 大约在六周之前 |
[11:12] | things changed. | 事情出现了变化 |
[11:14] | Changed how? | 怎么变化了 |
[11:15] | She was crying all the time | 她变得总是哭哭啼啼 |
[11:17] | and she would get phone calls really late at night | 还常常在深夜接到电话 |
[11:19] | and be really upset afterwards. | 接了电话后会十分难过 |
[11:20] | Do you remember a specific time or day | 你记得任何简接到电话的 |
[11:22] | when Jane got one of these calls? | 确切时间或日期吗 |
[11:24] | Last Thursday. | 上周四 |
[11:25] | A-around 11:00. | 大约十一点 |
[11:28] | Thursday night at 11:04, Jane got a call on her cell. | 周四晚间十一点 简的手机接到一通来电 |
[11:31] | Our guys say that call originated on a pay phone | 我们的人说那通电话是从城里山姆酒吧的 |
[11:33] | in Sammy’s Bar in midtown. | 公用电话打来的 |
[11:34] | Two calls a week to the same number over the last six weeks? | 过去六周里这个号码每周两通电话 |
[11:37] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[11:40] | I’ve seen her, couple of times. | 我见过她几次 |
[11:43] | Yeah, came in with Seth. | 是和赛斯一起来的 |
[11:45] | Is this Seth? | 这是赛斯吗 |
[11:47] | Nah. That ain’t him. | 不 那不是他 |
[11:48] | You sure? Take a good look this time. | 你确定 看仔细了 |
[11:51] | Seth’s a regular. | 赛斯是个熟客 |
[11:51] | That ain’t him. | 那不是他 |
[11:52] | But if you want to talk to Seth, just stick around. | 但你们如果想跟赛斯谈谈 留下 |
[11:54] | He usually comes in here pretty much every day. | 他几乎每天都来这 |
[11:56] | Doing what? | 干什么 |
[11:57] | He uses that phone over there a lot. | 他常常使用那边那台电话 |
[11:59] | Meets with shifty looking individuals | 和一些獐头鼠目的人们见面 |
[12:01] | he calls, uh, associates. | 他说 是一起工作的人 |
[12:03] | One time, his jacket rolled up in the back. | 有一次 他的夹克卷在背上 |
[12:05] | He was strapped. | 他带着枪 |
[12:06] | Sounds like a drug dealer. | 听起来是个毒贩 |
[12:08] | All right, so what time does Seth usually come in? | 赛斯一般什么时候过来 |
[12:10] | About three. | 大概三点 |
[12:11] | Stay if you want, | 你们可以在这等着 |
[12:12] | but I gotta get back to work. | 但我还有事情要做 |
[12:17] | So how’s Ryan holding up? | 莱恩还好吗 |
[12:22] | Three days after my last tour in Iraq, | 我最后一次伊拉克服役归来 三天后 |
[12:24] | I’m at a diner with friends. | 我跟朋友们在吃饭 |
[12:26] | A car backfires. | 一辆车回火 |
[12:28] | My friends look around. I’m under the table. | 朋友回头一看 我已经躲在桌底下了 |
[12:33] | Ryan’s just waiting for the next hit. | 莱恩是在等下一起案件 |
[12:38] | Here’s what I don’t get– | 我不明白的是 |
[12:39] | what’s a drug dealer doing with my gun? | 我的枪怎么跑到毒贩手里的 |
[12:42] | Well, maybe Tyson sold it to him or tossed it, | 也许泰森把枪卖了 或扔了 |
[12:45] | and Seth found it. | 落到了赛斯手上 |
[12:47] | That doesn’t sound like Jerry Tyson. | 这不像杰瑞·泰森的做法 |
[12:50] | 3XK always has a plan. | 3XK做事很有计划 |
[12:53] | So maybe Seth is a patsy. | 也许赛斯是个替死鬼 |
[13:02] | How you feeling, JoJo? | 今天怎么样 小乔 |
[13:03] | Hey, Seth, how’s going? | 赛斯 你怎么样 |
[13:07] | Looks like you’ll be able to ask him yourself. | 你可以等下亲自问问了 |
[13:10] | Hey, Seth. Detective Beckett, NYPD. | 赛斯 我是贝克特探长 纽约警局 |
[13:15] | Back alley. He’s on the move! On the move! | 兄弟们 他逃跑了 他逃了 |
[13:23] | Stop! Police! | 站住 我们是警察 |
[13:28] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[13:29] | Get up against the car, right now! | 靠着车站好 快 |
[13:35] | Gun. | 有枪 |
[13:37] | It’s a Glock 17. | 是格洛克17型 |
[13:41] | You got a permit for this? | 你有持枪许可吗 |
[13:42] | Sure do, ponch. I’m a cop. | 当然 蠢货 我是警察 |
[13:44] | Detective Seth Carver. Narcotics. | 赛斯·卡沃警探 缉毒组的 |
[13:47] | Do me a favor and put me in the vehicle | 帮个忙 在我的身份彻底曝光前 |
[13:49] | before you blow my cover completely, will you? | 把我押上车 成不 |
[14:01] | So let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[14:03] | You talked to her Mom and her girlfriends, | 你们找过她的妈妈和朋友 |
[14:05] | and all of ’em said that Jane was an angel. Am I right? | 都说简是个天使般的乖乖女 对吗 |
[14:08] | So you’re saying, she wasn’t? | 你的意思是 她不是 |
[14:09] | I’m saying that when I met her, | 我遇见她时 |
[14:11] | I was pulling her over for blowin’ a red light, | 是因为她闯红灯 将她拦下 |
[14:13] | and she had 2 grams in the glove compartment. | 在车里的储物箱内发现了毒品 |
[14:14] | Jane didn’t do drugs. | 简不吸毒 |
[14:15] | What can I tell ya? | 我能说啥 |
[14:17] | Little miss was riding dirty. | 小姑娘车上有毒品 |
[14:18] | You–you didn’t charge her. | 但你没有起诉她 |
[14:19] | There’s–there’s nothing in the system. | 系统里没有记录 |
[14:21] | Right. | 是的 |
[14:22] | That’s because when I asked her where the coke came from, | 因为当我问她可卡因是哪里来的 |
[14:24] | she told me Ben Lee gave it to her. | 她说是本·李给她的 |
[14:25] | – Who’s Ben Lee? – Who’s Ben… | -本·李是谁 -本是谁… |
[14:28] | Son of Clifford Lee. | 克利福德·李的儿子 |
[14:33] | He’s the head of the Han Yi Tong. | 他是汉义堂的老大 |
[14:36] | Operates out of a dim sum house on Mott Street. | 以莫特街上那家中式小吃店做门面 |
[14:38] | What’s the Han Yi Tong? | 汉义堂是什么 |
[14:40] | Tongs are a Chinese merchant organization. | 堂是一种中式商业组织 |
[14:42] | Most of them are legit, | 多数是合法的 |
[14:43] | but some of them are a front for the Chinese mob. | 但有些是掩护中国黑帮的门面 |
[14:45] | So Clifford Lee would be like the Godfather. | 那克利福德·李就像是教父了 |
[14:47] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[14:49] | How’s Jane supposed to help you get to Clifford Lee | 克利福德·李的儿子不过卖了她一点毒品 |
[14:51] | based on one coke buy off his kid? | 就凭这点 简怎么帮你抓他 |
[14:53] | When it comes to education, | 在教育问题上 |
[14:54] | Clifford Lee is an old-school Chinese. | 克利福德·李持传统的中国思想 |
[14:57] | His sons may be drug-dealing criminals, | 他的儿子们虽说是毒贩 |
[14:59] | but they still need to graduate college. | 但也要大学毕业才行 |
[15:01] | Ben Lee was one of her students. | 本·李是她的一个学生 |
[15:04] | She was tutoring him. | 她是他的家教 |
[15:05] | Twice a week, she was in their house. | 她一周会去他们家两次 |
[15:07] | I told her I would drop the possession charges, | 我说如果她能弄到李家犯罪的确凿证据 |
[15:09] | if she brought me some solid intel on Lee’s criminal operations. | 我就不会以持有毒品罪起诉她 |
[15:14] | She said okay. | 她接受了 |
[15:16] | And somehow she tipped ’em off, and they killed her. | 但她好像露出马脚 他们就把她杀了 |
[15:23] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[15:24] | I just handed you a solid lead. | 我已经给了你一条有用的线索 |
[15:26] | What, he wants more? What is this? | 怎么还想要其他的吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah, how about the truth? | 你说真话怎么样 |
[15:28] | Come on, Ryan. Keep it together. | 莱恩 别冲动 稳住阵脚 |
[15:31] | You expect us to believe that you worked a case for years, | 你指望我们相信 困扰了你多年的案子 |
[15:33] | and then one lucky Saturday night, | 然后在一个幸运的周六晚上 |
[15:35] | you just happen to roll up on the perfect C.I.? | 就这么碰巧逮到了个完美的线人 |
[15:38] | See, I did my time in narcotics, Carver. | 我也在缉毒组待过 卡沃 |
[15:40] | I know a shortcut when I hear one. | 看得出谁在玩阴招 |
[15:42] | Ah, gee, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[15:44] | If I didn’t know any better, | 幸好我知道你不会 |
[15:45] | I would think you were accusing me of something untoward. | 要不真以为你是在说我有不当行为呢 |
[15:49] | You targeted Jane Herzfeld. | 你主动找上简·赫茨菲尔德 |
[15:50] | You planted those drugs in her car, | 你在她的车里放了毒品 |
[15:52] | and then you made her help you out. | 然后你强迫她帮你 |
[15:54] | You–you sent her in there alone– | 你让她一人身入险境 |
[15:56] | no backup, no protection– and now she’s dead. | 没有后援 没人保护 现在她死了 |
[15:58] | Yeah, well, I didn’t make her dead. | 又不是我杀的她 |
[16:00] | The hell you didn’t. | 一通鬼话 |
[16:01] | You may have not pulled the trigger, | 你也许没有扣扳机 |
[16:02] | but you’re as guilty as the creep who did. | 但你跟凶手一样 罪大恶极 |
[16:04] | What about you, man? | 那你呢 老兄 |
[16:06] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[16:07] | Word around the house is that that creep used your gun. | 传言都说 凶手用的可是你的枪 |
[16:12] | What kind of cop can’t keep hold of his own weapon? | 自己的枪都弄丢 这警察当的真窝囊 |
[16:15] | What did you say to me? | 你刚才说什么 |
[16:17] | – Let’s go. – Say it to me! Say it! | -我们走 -你给我再说一遍 |
[16:18] | Say it! I want you to say it! Say it to my– | 说啊 有种你再说一遍 |
[16:20] | Hey, break it up. | 放手 |
[16:20] | Break it up. | 放手 |
[16:23] | We’re all cops here. Okay? | 我们都是警察 |
[16:27] | If you’re all done, | 如果话问完了 |
[16:28] | I think I’ll take my leave now. | 我就走了 |
[16:29] | Yeah. Thanks for your help, Carver. | 走吧 谢谢你的帮助 卡沃 |
[16:31] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[16:37] | What are you trying to do? | 你这是干什么 |
[16:38] | You want the captain to come in here? | 想把警监也招过来吗 |
[16:41] | Go cool off. | 冷静一下 |
[16:58] | Guy’s a jerk. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[17:05] | When I started in narcotics, | 我刚到缉毒组时 |
[17:07] | I was so green. | 真是一无所知 |
[17:09] | I-I didn’t know how things got done. | 一点都不懂规矩 |
[17:12] | One day, there’s this major bust– | 一天 我们有大规模缉毒行动 |
[17:14] | a street gang cooking meth. | 抓捕一伙制造冰毒的街党 |
[17:17] | They’re stacking up guys in the bullpen, | 他们把人集中在大堂 |
[17:19] | taking their statements one by one. | 一个一个的做笔录 |
[17:21] | Place is a zoo. | 乱成一团 |
[17:22] | I’m answering phones in the squad. | 我是负责接电话的 |
[17:24] | Girl on the line, | 一个女孩打来 |
[17:25] | name of Alisha, asking for my Lieutenant. | 叫艾丽莎 找我们警督 |
[17:29] | So I call out across the bullpen, | 我就朝着大堂另一面喊 |
[17:31] | “Hey, Lou, Alisha’s on the phone for you.” | 卢 你的电话 艾丽莎找 |
[17:35] | It was her tip that got these guys nailed, | 正是她的消息 让我们抓到了人 |
[17:38] | and all of ’em just heard me call out her name. | 而所有人都听着我喊出她的名字 |
[17:40] | Searched all day and all night, | 我们整日整夜地找她 |
[17:42] | looking for her, before the gang could | 希望赶在她是缉毒警察的消息 |
[17:44] | get word back to the street that she was a narc. | 传出去前 能把她找到 |
[17:46] | Did you find her? | 那你们找到她了吗 |
[17:47] | I did. | 找到了 |
[17:49] | Got her into witness protection, but… | 让她加入证人保护计划 但… |
[17:53] | That was the stupidest thing I’d ever done as a cop… | 那是我做警察干的最蠢的一件事 |
[17:58] | Until the day Jerry Tyson got the drop on me | 直到那天 杰瑞·泰森先发制人 |
[18:00] | and stole my weapon. | 偷了我的枪 |
[18:04] | Carver is a jerk… | 卡沃是个混蛋 |
[18:07] | But he’s got a point. | 但他说的对 |
[18:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:14] | You know what Carver could have a point about? | 你知道卡沃哪一点可能说的对吗 |
[18:16] | Is Ben Lee. | 是本·李 |
[18:17] | If Ben did tip to Jane, | 如果本真向简走漏了消息 |
[18:18] | then that’s a strong motive. | 那他便有很强的杀人动机 |
[18:21] | You up for a trip to Chinatown? | 你想去唐人街转转吗 |
[18:22] | Hell, yeah. | 必须的 |
[18:25] | Uniforms at Grand Central caught a break. | 巡警在中央车站那里找到了线索 |
[18:27] | They found a clerk who works at a mailbox center around the corner, | 他们找到了一个在街角邮箱中心上班的职员 |
[18:29] | who says he rented a box to Jane on the day she died. | 那人说简死亡当天曾向他租了一个邮箱 |
[18:32] | I’m gonna go check it out. You want to roll with me? | 我要去查证一下 你一起来吗 |
[18:33] | No, I’m with Beckett. | 不了 我跟贝克特一起 |
[18:34] | Castle, you want to come? | 卡塞尔 你要去吗 |
[18:37] | I-I was just thinking… | 我刚刚在想 |
[18:39] | if our killer is someone in Lee’s organization, | 如果凶手是李的手下 |
[18:43] | then he must have gotten your gun from Jerry Tyson. | 那他一定是从杰瑞·泰森那得到你的枪 |
[18:45] | Which means our killer may know Tyson’s whereabouts. | 也就是说凶手可能知道泰森的下落 |
[18:47] | We nail him, we nail 3XK. | 我们抓到了他 就相当于抓到了3XK |
[18:48] | Yeah, but there’s nothing in Tyson’s background | 没错 但泰森的背景跟 |
[18:50] | that indicates a connection to the Chinese Mob. | 这个中国黑帮一点关联都没有 |
[18:52] | Maybe the shooter is connected to the Lees– | 也许凶手跟李家有关系 |
[18:55] | someone Tyson’s crossed paths with | 在泰森的四年牢狱之灾中 |
[18:57] | during his four years in prison, | 跟凶手有过交集 |
[18:58] | someone working for the Tong. | 而那人正是为堂做事 |
[19:00] | If I find out who that someone is, maybe we have our shooter. | 如果我能找到那个人 也许就能找到凶手 |
[19:02] | Wading through four years of prison records– | 要查阅四年的监狱记录 |
[19:05] | it’s a lot of work. | 还真是个大工程 |
[19:06] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[19:08] | All right. Let’s go. | 那好 我们走 |
[19:35] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[19:37] | I assume you’re here about Jane. | 我猜你们是为简的事而来 |
[19:42] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[19:45] | I understand Jane was an employee of yours. | 我知道简曾经是你的员工 |
[19:47] | Is that correct? | 对吗 |
[19:48] | She tutored my son Ben. Oh, this is Ben, | 她曾是我儿子本的家教 这就是本 |
[19:51] | my other sons, Philip, David, Steven. | 我其他几个儿子菲利普 大卫 史蒂文 |
[19:54] | When was the last time you saw Jane, Ben? | 本 你最后一次见简是什么时候 |
[19:56] | Last week. | 上周 |
[19:58] | We had an appointment the day before yesterday, | 前天我们本来约好了 |
[19:59] | but she canceled. | 但她取消了 |
[20:00] | And where would you meet? | 你们都在什么地方见面 |
[20:02] | Sometimes at school. Sometimes at my house. | 有时在学校 有时在我家 |
[20:04] | Was Jane a good tutor? Did you like her, Ben? | 简是个好老师吗 你喜欢她吗 本 |
[20:06] | She was okay. | 她还不错 |
[20:07] | What’s with all these questions? | 问这些是什么意思 |
[20:09] | He just said he hadn’t seen her. | 他刚刚才说没见过她 |
[20:11] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[20:12] | The truth is, Mr. Lee, | 李先生 事实上 |
[20:14] | we’ve uncovered some information about Jane | 我们发现了一些有关简的信息 |
[20:16] | that a man in your line of work might find troubling. | 而干你这行的人可能会为之困扰 |
[20:19] | You mean that she was an informant? | 你是说她生前做过线人 |
[20:23] | Jane told me herself, about a month ago. | 简在大约一个月前跟我交代过 |
[20:26] | She said that a bad cop | 她说有一个坏警察 |
[20:29] | had framed her | 陷害了她 |
[20:30] | and is forcing her to help him. | 还强迫她协助他 |
[20:32] | I told her that there was nothing to tell this man about us | 我告诉她关于我们她也确实没什么可说的 |
[20:35] | because we are honest businessmen. | 因为我们都是正经商人 |
[20:37] | I hoped the officer would grow tired of waiting | 我希望那位警官等得厌烦了 |
[20:39] | and leave her alone, | 就会放过她 |
[20:40] | but unfortunately, that did not happen. | 但很不幸 事与愿违 |
[20:44] | I’m afraid your killer | 恐怕你们要找的真凶 |
[20:45] | may be closer to home than you think. | 或许远在天边近在眼前 |
[20:47] | We’ve already ruled out Detective Carver. | 卡沃探员已经洗清嫌疑了 |
[20:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:51] | And what were you… | 那你们这些 |
[20:52] | honest businessmen doing between 10:00 p.m. and midnight | 正经商人在简遇害当晚十点至午夜间 |
[20:56] | on the night Jane was killed? | 都在做什么呢 |
[20:57] | We were home, watching television. | 当时我们在家里看电视 |
[20:59] | Please feel free to speak to any of my household staff | 如果你们想证实这个消息的话 |
[21:01] | if you wish to verify this information. | 可以随便盘问我家的佣人 |
[21:12] | We will. | 我们一定会的 |
[21:38] | Hey, dad. What’s all that? | 爸爸 那些都是什么东西 |
[21:39] | Convict reports. | 囚犯记录 |
[21:41] | I’m trying to figure out whom the bad guy | 我要查出杰瑞·泰森 |
[21:42] | Jerry Tyson gave Ryan’s gun to. | 把莱恩的枪给哪个大坏蛋了 |
[21:44] | Any luck? | 查到了吗 |
[21:45] | I’m looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack. | 相当于大海捞针 |
[21:48] | Somewhere in that box is a link to Tyson. | 那箱子里一定有跟泰森有关的东西 |
[21:50] | I’m just not seeing it. | 只是我还没有找到 |
[21:51] | Well, I’d offer to help, | 我虽然想帮你 |
[21:53] | but I’ve got all these complaint letters to read. | 但还有一大堆投诉信等着我看呢 |
[21:55] | What, did you drop out of school | 怎么 你这是辍学了 |
[21:56] | – and get a job in consumer relations? – No. | -在消协找了个活儿吗 -才不是呢 |
[21:58] | The senior class made me | 毕业班选我做了 |
[22:00] | their executive liaison advocate to the administration. | 向行政机构提出倡导的执行联络人 |
[22:03] | Well, that sounds like quite an honor. | 听起来是一项殊荣啊 |
[22:04] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[22:06] | Ivy League schools look fondly on applicants | 常春藤大学更喜欢 |
[22:09] | who serve in student government, | 当过学生会干部的申请人 |
[22:10] | and Alexis is beefing up her resume | 阿丽克西斯是在再次申请斯坦福之前 |
[22:12] | before she reapplies to Stanford. | 丰富她的简历 |
[22:13] | Or anywhere, if I even go to college at all. | 哪里都一样 如果我还打算上大学的话 |
[22:17] | Chelsea’s been our advocate for the last three years, | 切尔西已经做了三年的倡导人 |
[22:19] | and when I told her I wanted to be more involved, | 当我跟她说我想多尽点力的时候 |
[22:21] | she offered to step aside | 她就主动卸任 |
[22:23] | and let me take over the position. | 让我接管了这个工作 |
[22:24] | Well, that was nice of her. | 那她人不错啊 |
[22:25] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[22:26] | – Again with the not really. – Yeah. | -又”不算是” -是啊 |
[22:27] | I didn’t know when I agreed to do it, | 我刚接这活的时候也不知道 |
[22:29] | but you just sit there for hours and hours | 你只能数个小时坐在那一动也不动 |
[22:30] | and listen to everyone complain. | 听所有人抱怨投诉 |
[22:32] | I-I think Chelsea just got tired of it, | 我想切尔西是厌倦了这份工作 |
[22:34] | of figured she could stick me with the job. | 盘算着让我接管这烦人的差事 |
[22:36] | And I thought she was my friend, but I guess– | 我还把她当做朋友呢 但我想 |
[22:37] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[22:40] | Face it, kiddo. | 认了吧 孩子 |
[22:41] | Chelsea set you up. | 切尔西给你下了套 |
[22:44] | She set you up. | 她给你下了套 |
[22:48] | Your friend set you up. | 你的朋友给你下了套 |
[22:54] | The Lees’ entire household staff | 李家的所有佣人都众口一词 |
[22:56] | confirms that the family was at home | 证实了简·赫茨菲尔德被害当晚 |
[22:57] | watching television the night was killed. | 全家人都在家看电视 |
[23:00] | Yeah, well, there’s no surprise there. | 是啊 意料之中的事 |
[23:01] | Hey, how’d it go at Grand Central? | 中央车站那边有进展吗 |
[23:03] | Good. I found this. | 不错 我找到了这个 |
[23:05] | Check the tag. It belongs to Jane Herzfeld. | 看标签 这是简·赫茨菲尔德的 |
[23:08] | Where was it? | 哪儿找到的 |
[23:09] | At the mailbox center where Jane bought a box. | 就是在邮箱中心简租的那个箱子里 |
[23:10] | She was using it as a locker to hold this bag | 她把那儿当成了储物柜存放这个包 |
[23:12] | along with $500 in cash. | 还有500块现金 |
[23:14] | Hmm. There’s men’s clothes, | 里面有男人的衣服 |
[23:16] | and toiletries mixed up in here. | 和一些化妆用品混放在一起 |
[23:18] | And two tickets on the late train to Phoenix | 还有两张她死那天去凤凰城的 |
[23:20] | for the night she died. | 晚班火车票 |
[23:21] | She was looking to get out of town, | 她想出城 |
[23:23] | but she wasn’t going alone. | 却不是独自离开 |
[23:24] | No names, so who was going with her? | 没有姓名 那要跟她一起走的人是谁呢 |
[23:27] | Her mystery man. | 她的神秘男友 |
[23:28] | Her roommate said that she was dating someone, | 她室友说过她在跟某人恋爱 |
[23:30] | someone who had some stuff to work out. | 一个还有事要处理的人 |
[23:32] | And Carver kept hassling her to betray the Lees. | 卡沃还一直烦着她 要她背叛李家 |
[23:34] | Maybe they figured it was just smarter to get out of town. | 也许他们觉得走为上策 |
[23:36] | But why Phoenix? | 但为什么是凤凰城呢 |
[23:38] | Maybe a drier climate. It’s an asthma inhaler. | 也许是因为那边干燥的气候 这是哮喘吸入器 |
[23:41] | But according to the autopsy report, | 但根据验尸报告 |
[23:42] | Jane didn’t have asthma, | 简没有哮喘 |
[23:43] | so it must have belonged to the guy. | 所以这个一定是那个人的 |
[23:45] | no prescription sticker, but there’s a bar code. | 没有贴处方 但有条形码 |
[23:47] | Yeah, I’m gonna call the manufacturer | 好 我会打电话给厂商 |
[23:49] | and have ’em trace it. | 让他们查出出处 |
[23:49] | Oh, and in case her traveling companion | 我想她的旅伴当时 |
[23:51] | was waiting outside for her, | 可能在外面等她 |
[23:52] | I pulled video from the bank security cameras | 我调出了在邮箱中心的隔壁的 |
[23:53] | next door to the mailbox center. | 银行监控录像 |
[23:56] | okay, stop. There’s Jane. | 好了 停 简出现了 |
[23:59] | And who’s that with her? | 看看谁跟他在一起 |
[24:00] | Finn McQueen, Jane’s ex-boyfriend. | 芬恩·麦奎恩 简的前男友 |
[24:01] | but he told us he hasn’t talked to Jane in weeks. | 可他跟我们说已经几周没和简说话了 |
[24:03] | Jane was leaving town with Finn? | 简和芬恩一起出城吗 |
[24:05] | Nah. He’s too tall for the clothes in that bag. | 不 那个旅行袋里的衣服 他穿不下 |
[24:07] | – It’s not him. – Yeah. | -不是他 -对 |
[24:10] | Looks like he’s trying to talk her out of going. | 他像是在劝她别走 |
[24:14] | What’s that in his jacket? | 他夹克衫里装的是什么 |
[24:19] | That would be a weapon. | 是把枪 |
[24:20] | Looks like a glock. | 像是把格洛克 |
[24:24] | C.S.U. found it under your mattress. | 鉴证组在你的床垫下发现的 |
[24:26] | Where’d you get the gun, Finn? | 芬恩 这把枪哪里来的 |
[24:29] | I notice the serial numbers have been filed off. | 我注意到这些序列号已经被锉掉了 |
[24:30] | And that’s the same type of weapon | 而这把枪和杀死简的枪支 |
[24:32] | that was used to kill Jane. | 是同一型号 |
[24:33] | That is not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[24:35] | And your guy confirmed my alibi. | 再说你们已确认过我的不在场证明了 |
[24:38] | Alibis can be bought. | 不在场证明可以作假 |
[24:41] | Video… doesn’t lie. | 而摄像机不会骗人 |
[24:44] | You knew that Jane was leaving town, | 你知道简要出城 |
[24:46] | and you knew she was in love with someone else, didn’t you? | 你也知道她爱上别人了 不是吗 |
[24:59] | – He keeps saying he didn’t do it, but that’s… – Beckett. | -他死不承认 可… -贝克特 |
[25:01] | – a man with a guilty conscience. – Beckett. | -他很内疚 -贝克特 |
[25:04] | – We got word from ballistics. – No match. | -拿到弹道报告了 -不匹配 |
[25:06] | The gun’s a Glock 17, but it’s not mine. | 那把枪是格洛克17型手枪 可不是我的 |
[25:09] | Detective Esposito. Gotcha. | 埃斯波西托警探 知道了 |
[25:11] | I know who the killer is. | 我知道凶手是谁了 |
[25:13] | Thanks for getting back to me. | 谢谢你打回电话来 |
[25:15] | Castle, we just got some bad news, | 卡塞尔 我们刚得到坏消息 |
[25:16] | So no hypotheticals. | 所以求你别小说式推理 |
[25:18] | Just give us a name. | 直接说名字 |
[25:19] | – Well, I have to start at the beginning – Name. | -人家得从头说嘛 -名字 |
[25:22] | Jinhai Li Chang. | 李常金海 |
[25:25] | Okay, start from the beginning. | 好 从头说起 |
[25:26] | Thank you. So I realized last night, | 谢谢 我昨晚意识到 |
[25:28] | 3XK would never give a cop’s gun to a friend. | 3XK绝不会把警察的枪给朋友 |
[25:31] | A-a gun that hot would be a curse, not a blessing. | 烫手的山芋 谁接谁倒霉 |
[25:34] | But he would give it to an enemy. | 可他会把这把枪给敌人 |
[25:35] | – So? – So I went over all the incident reports | -所以呢 -所以我查了所有杰瑞·泰森 |
[25:38] | involving Jerry Tyson during his four years at Sing Sing, | 在新新监狱服刑四年间的事故报告 |
[25:41] | and one report in particular stood out. | 有一份报告相当起眼 |
[25:43] | Tyson got into it with a guy in the weight yard, | 泰森在器械外场跟一个人起了冲突 |
[25:45] | and he ended up in the infirmary with a broken jaw. | 结果他被打断了下巴 进了医院 |
[25:47] | The jawbreaker’s name– Jinhai Li Chang. | 打伤他的人名叫李常金海 |
[25:50] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[25:52] | That’s Philip, Clifford Lee’s oldest son. | 那是菲利普 克利福德·李的长子 |
[25:54] | Apparently Papa Clifford anglicized the family’s names | 显然他们家搬到美国的时候 |
[25:57] | when they moved into the country, | 老爸给家里人都取了英文名 |
[25:58] | but he never bothered to make them legal. | 却从没正式登记注册过 |
[26:00] | That’s why it took me so long to find it. | 这也是我花了这么长时间才找到的原因 |
[26:01] | When Philip got his weapons charge in 2008, | 菲利普在2008年被控持械 |
[26:04] | he was booked under his Chinese name. | 收押时他是用中文名登记的 |
[26:06] | But if Philip and Tyson were sworn enemies, | 可如果菲利普和泰森是死敌的话 |
[26:08] | why would Philip accept the gun? | 菲利普怎么会收那把枪呢 |
[26:10] | The two eventually became friends. | 他们俩最终和好了 |
[26:12] | It happens. | 不稀奇 |
[26:13] | Not with Jerry Tyson. | 不可能和杰瑞·泰森和好 |
[26:15] | That guy doesn’t have any friends. He’s a psychopath. | 那家伙没朋友 他是个变态 |
[26:17] | He wanted payback, and he was willing to wait. | 变态报仇 十年不晚 |
[26:19] | Tyson sold Philip my gun hoping he’d use it | 泰森把我的枪卖给了菲利普 |
[26:22] | in the future. | 希望他有朝一日会用 |
[26:23] | And then when Philip found out that Jane was an informant, | 然后当菲利普发现简是个线人的时候 |
[26:25] | he did just that. | 他就下手了 |
[26:26] | Actually, Philip’s motive | 实际上 菲利普的动机 |
[26:28] | may have been a little more personal than that. | 可能还掺杂了很多私人恩怨 |
[26:30] | The bar code on the inhaler that we found in Jane’s bag? | 我们在简的旅行袋里发现的那个吸入器的条形码 |
[26:32] | That inhaler was issued to one Ling Mai Chang, | 那个吸入器是发给常翎麦的 |
[26:35] | better known as Ben Lee. | 也就是本·李 |
[26:37] | Jane was leaving town with Ben. | 简是要和本出城 |
[26:39] | So student and tutor become boyfriend and girlfriend. | 这么说 这是一段师生恋 |
[26:41] | They were in love. It’s “Romeo And Juliet.” | 他们相爱了 现代版”罗密欧与朱丽叶” |
[26:43] | Well, Jane did have a thing for reforming bad boys. | 简的确对改过自新的坏男孩情有独钟 |
[26:45] | Yeah, but Asian gangs– you’re in for life. | 对 可一旦加入亚洲黑帮 就是一辈子 |
[26:47] | There’s no walking away. | 没有回头路可走 |
[26:48] | So like Romeo and Juliet, | 所以就像罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[26:50] | someone ended up dead. | 终究还是有人丧生 |
[26:51] | Brother Philip found out about their plans | 老哥菲利普发现 |
[26:53] | to go to Phoenix together, | 他们准备私奔去凤凰城 |
[26:54] | so he murdered Jane to keep little brother in the fold. | 所以他杀了简 好留住他弟弟 |
[26:57] | Yeah, it’s a great theory, guys. | 这个理论很棒 伙计们 |
[26:59] | There’s just one thing missing. | 可我们缺样东西 |
[27:00] | Evidence, eyewitness accounts– | 证据 目击证人的描述 |
[27:02] | Something to make this case stick. | 得有确凿的证据才行 |
[27:05] | I know someone that can help us out. | 我知道有个人能帮我们 |
[27:17] | You here to let me out? | 你来放我出去吗 |
[27:19] | Not to let you out, Finn. | 芬恩 不是放你出去 |
[27:21] | To set you free. | 是放你自由 |
[27:23] | You cops, man. | 你们这帮警察 |
[27:25] | What’s that supposed to mean, set me free? | 你说放我自由 是什么意思 |
[27:28] | The truth, Finn. | 芬恩 说出真相 |
[27:30] | The truth sets you free. | 真相让你自由 |
[27:32] | I’ve been looking for it all night. | 我已经找了一整晚 |
[27:36] | I finally found it. | 终于找到了 |
[27:39] | Who knew the truth would be hiding in a juvie report from 1996? | 谁能想到真相会藏在1996年的少年犯案底里 |
[27:42] | You got grabbed up moving paper for a Chinatown bookie. | 你给唐人街一个收注人转钱时被抓了 |
[27:46] | Do you remember who bailed you out? | 还记得是谁保释你出来的吗 |
[27:50] | Clifford Lee. | 克利福德·李 |
[27:53] | You been working for the Lees for years. | 你为李家效力多年 |
[27:55] | Little jobs, because, well, Finn, let’s face it, | 都是小差事 因为 芬恩 说白了 |
[27:58] | You’re kind of a screwup. | 你就是一衰仔 |
[28:00] | But you wanted more. | 可你不满足于现状 |
[28:02] | So when you found out Ben Lee needed a tutor, | 所以当你发现本·李需要个家教的时候 |
[28:04] | you recommended your ex… | 推荐了你的前女友… |
[28:07] | Jane… | 简 |
[28:10] | Thinking it would earn you points with the family. | 以为这样能给你加点分 |
[28:14] | Then you watched it all go sideways | 然后你眼看着事情脱离了正轨 |
[28:16] | when Jane and Ben fell in love, | 简和本相爱了 |
[28:19] | decided to leave town. | 他们决定私奔 |
[28:20] | You thought… | 你想 |
[28:22] | what if the family blamed you? | 如果他们怪罪你怎么办 |
[28:25] | ‘Cause no one leaves the family business, | 因为任何人都不能丢下家族事业 |
[28:26] | not even for love. | 即使是为了爱也不行 |
[28:28] | So you tried to make her change her mind. | 所以你试图让她回心转意 |
[28:33] | You fought. | 你们吵了一架 |
[28:34] | But you couldn’t change her mind. | 可是她心意已决 |
[28:36] | So you made a call to Philip, | 所以你打电话给菲利普 |
[28:38] | and then Philip went and got Jane. | 然后菲利普找上了简 |
[28:44] | Remember this, Finn? | 芬恩 还记得这个吗 |
[28:47] | I talked to her mother. | 我和她母亲谈过 |
[28:49] | She says you gave this cross to Jane | 她说你在她21岁生日那天 |
[28:51] | on her 21st birthday. | 送了她这个十字架 |
[28:53] | She was holding it when she died… | 她死的时候握着这个 |
[28:56] | for comfort. | 为了寻求慰藉 |
[29:00] | Because she knew she was gonna die. | 因为她知道她快死了 |
[29:03] | And she was so… | 而且她非常… |
[29:06] | afraid. | 害怕 |
[29:12] | Let me make sure I got this straight. | 让我先理清楚 |
[29:13] | Finn McQueen claims that he phoned my client | 芬恩·麦奎恩声称他打电话给了我的当事人 |
[29:16] | and told him that his brother Ben | 然后告诉他 他哥本 |
[29:17] | was leaving town with Jane Herzfeld, | 要和简·赫茨菲尔德一起出城 |
[29:19] | to which my client allegedly replied, | 据称 我当事人的回答是 |
[29:22] | “I’ll take care of it.” | “我会处理的” |
[29:24] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你们就只有这些证据吗 |
[29:25] | We’ve already established that Philip | 我们已经证实菲利普 |
[29:27] | was at home with his family when the girl was shot. | 在女孩被杀的当晚 正与家人待在家中 |
[29:29] | Well, then why was his cell phone on West 12th Street? | 那为何他的手机信号是从西十二街发出的 |
[29:32] | Your client made a phone call | 你的当事人在当晚11点半 |
[29:34] | to his parents’ house at 11:30 p.m. | 打了一通电话到父母家 |
[29:36] | That call pinged off a tower off the West Side Highway, | 那通电话通过西侧高速公路的一座信号塔转出 |
[29:39] | which is a couple of blocks from our murder scene. | 离案发现场只有几个街区 |
[29:41] | Were you calling your father, | 你是在打给你父亲 |
[29:42] | letting him know the job was done? | 告诉他任务完成了吗 |
[29:43] | Please, detective. His phone pinged? | 拜托 警探 就凭他的手机信号 |
[29:45] | You know that’s not enough to charge him with murder. | 你们知道这不足以起诉他谋杀 |
[29:46] | Not yet, but give me some time. | 暂时还不行 不过给我点时间 |
[29:48] | Listen, if your client wants to talk deal– | 如果你的当事人愿意谈谈条件 |
[29:50] | Dream on. | 做梦吧 |
[29:51] | Let’s go, Philip. | 我们走 菲利普 |
[29:59] | You killed that girl, and you used my weapon to do it, | 你用我的配枪杀了那个女孩 |
[30:01] | and now I carry that weight. | 让我现在备受煎熬 |
[30:02] | Trust me when I say to you that I will not rest | 我告诉你 在你尝到同样的滋味之前 |
[30:05] | until I make you carry it, too. | 我绝不善罢甘休 相信我 |
[30:08] | We’re done here. | 盘问结束了 |
[30:09] | And if you attempt to contact my client or his family again | 如果你们不事先告知我的事务所就试图 |
[30:11] | without first notifying my office, | 与我的当事人及其家人联系 |
[30:13] | we’ll sue the department for harassment. | 我们会起诉警局骚扰 |
[30:15] | All right. Okay. | 好了 行了 |
[30:17] | We got it. | 我们明白 |
[30:23] | This is the second time you’ve gone at the Lees with nothing. | 这是你们第二次无凭无据去找李一家 |
[30:26] | Now Philip Lee has lawyered up, | 现在菲利普·李请了律师 |
[30:28] | he’s probably gotten rid of the gun, | 他很可能已经把枪脱手了 |
[30:30] | and he has four family members and various household help | 加上四名家庭成员 和众多佣人 |
[30:33] | willing to alibi him for the time of the murder. | 愿意为他提供案发当时的不在场证明 |
[30:35] | The cell phone puts him in the vicinity | 手机信号显示他当时就在 |
[30:37] | – of the murder scene. – Vicinity? | -案发现场附近 -附近 |
[30:38] | Finn McQueen said– | 芬恩·麦奎恩说过 |
[30:39] | Finn McQueen cannot testify to what happened, Castle. | 芬恩·麦奎恩无法证实究竟发生了什么 卡塞尔 |
[30:42] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在现场 |
[30:45] | Make your case. | 要有证据 |
[30:47] | But you do it now, | 但搜集证据 |
[30:48] | without harassing the Lee family. | 不能骚扰李一家 |
[30:49] | Sir, we need to keep leaning on them. | 长官 我们需要对他们施压 |
[30:51] | We need to keep the heat on. | 我们要趁热打铁 |
[30:53] | No. You need to stay away, and that’s an order. | 不行 你们得另想办法 这是命令 |
[30:56] | So what, we just write the name of Jane’s killer | 难道要我们写下杀死简的凶手的名字 |
[30:58] | in a file and we let him walk free? | 就这么放他走吗 |
[31:00] | That makes us clerks, not cops. | 我们是警察 不是文书 |
[31:05] | Take the rest of the day off, Ryan. | 回家休息 莱恩 |
[31:08] | You need to clear your head. | 你需要清醒清醒 |
[31:18] | It’s not over yet, bro. | 这还没完 伙计 |
[31:19] | We just need someone to go on record, | 我们只是需要找到证人 |
[31:21] | someone who knows what happened that night. | 知道当晚究竟发生了什么的人 |
[31:23] | Yeah. The only one who really knows is Philip Lee. | 是啊 唯一清楚此事的人就是菲利普·李 |
[31:32] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[31:34] | I’m gonna do just like the captain said, | 遵照警监说的 |
[31:36] | take the rest of the day off. | 给自己放天假 |
[31:46] | Wherever you’re going, I’m going with you. | 无论你去哪 我跟你一起去 |
[31:47] | It’s my fight. | 这是我的执拗 |
[31:48] | And you don’t want me getting involved. | 你不想让我卷进来 |
[31:50] | It’s my case, too. | 可这也是我的案子 |
[31:54] | And you’re my partner. | 你是我的搭档 |
[31:58] | I’m taking a run at Ben Lee. | 我要去问问本·李 |
[32:01] | The Lees will have him locked down. | 李家一定会把他关起来 |
[32:03] | I’m betting his old man won’t let him go out in public alone. | 我打赌他老爹一定不会让他单独跑出来 |
[32:08] | Then… | 那么 |
[32:09] | I guess we can’t go in there looking like cops. | 我想一身警察装扮是进不去的 |
[32:29] | Oh, snap. | 真巧 |
[32:30] | Is that Philip? Yo, what’s good, son? | 是菲利普吗 忙什么呢 小子 |
[32:33] | Man, I ain’t seen you in a minute. | 哥们 我有阵子没见你了 |
[32:34] | Man, how you been? | 哥们 最近在哪儿混 |
[32:34] | He thinks I’m my brother. Happens with the Gweilo. | 他以为我是我哥 鬼佬总是分不清 |
[32:37] | – What’s up? – Move along. | -怎么了 -走开 |
[32:39] | Hey, man, why you touching up on me? | 喂 你干嘛碰我 |
[32:40] | Hey, man, you better check your totem. | 喂 你最好注意你的语气 |
[32:41] | Hey, Philip, tell him that we boys. | 菲利普 告诉他我们是哥们 |
[32:43] | Tell your boy thor | 告诉你的保镖 |
[32:44] | – that we boys. – Yeah, let’s go outside. | -我们是好哥们 -行了 跟我出去 |
[32:46] | You can call Philip on his cell later. | 你等会可以打菲利普手机 |
[32:47] | Philip, tell him! | 菲利普 快跟他说 |
[32:48] | Man, you’ve changed, Philip. | 伙计 你变了 菲利普 |
[32:55] | Hey, Ben. | 本 你好 |
[32:56] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[32:57] | I just want to talk. | 我只想聊聊 |
[32:59] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[33:00] | About Jane. | 简的事 |
[33:03] | Jane is dead. | 简死了 |
[33:07] | So you let it all just die with her? | 怎么 你们之间的一切也都死了吗 |
[33:10] | What happened, huh? | 发生了什么 |
[33:11] | College maybe got you thinking | 上大学也许让你觉得 |
[33:12] | that there’s something better out there | 出去闯闯会比 |
[33:14] | than being just a low-life drug dealer? | 当个低劣毒贩子强得多 |
[33:16] | Jane made you really want to try? | 简真的让你动了心 |
[33:23] | You can still get out. | 你还是可以逃出去 |
[33:25] | And I promise, you’ll be safe. | 我保证 你会很安全 |
[33:27] | You cops and your promises, man. | 你们警察的保证都是胡言 |
[33:29] | Carver promised Jane she’d be safe. | 卡沃向简保证她会没事 |
[33:31] | Look what happened. | 可结果呢 |
[33:39] | You’re talking about my family. | 这事关我的家庭 |
[33:41] | I’m talking about your life. | 这事关你今后的人生 |
[33:45] | Jane died fighting your battle. | 简为了你的抗争而死 |
[33:48] | I know you can honor her better than this. | 我知道你可以用更好的方式纪念她 |
[33:52] | Ben, you okay? | 本 你没事吧 |
[33:59] | You know how to find me. | 你知道怎么找我 |
[34:07] | What the hell were you two thinking, | 你们俩究竟是怎么想的 |
[34:09] | going to see Ben Lee when Gates specifically | 在盖茨明说了要”另想办法”之后 |
[34:11] | said “Stay away”? | 去见本·李 |
[34:13] | Who’s gonna tell her, Beckett? Not me. | 谁会让她知道呢 贝克特 反正不是我 |
[34:15] | Ryan, are you planning on telling the Captain what we did? | 莱恩 你打算向警监打小报告吗 |
[34:17] | Not me. Castle? | 我不会 卡塞尔呢 |
[34:18] | Who me? No way. | 我吗 绝不 |
[34:19] | Nice, smart-ass. | 算你狠 臭屁小子 |
[34:20] | And what about when Ben Lee tells his daddy | 那要是本·李告诉了他爸爸 |
[34:22] | and Gates gets a phone call from their lawyer? | 他们的律师又打电话给盖茨呢 |
[34:24] | You two are gonna get benched. | 你俩会被停职的 |
[34:25] | Ben Lee’s not gonna tell his father. | 本·李不会告诉他父亲的 |
[34:26] | – How do you know? – Because… | -你怎么知道 -因为 |
[34:28] | I looked him in the eye and I saw the pain he’s in. | 我看着他的眼睛 我看到了他承受的痛苦 |
[34:30] | Maybe he’s not man enough to stand up for himself, | 也许他不够有勇气站出来 |
[34:32] | but he’s not gonna rat me out, either. | 但是他也不会出卖我 |
[34:37] | You guys took a hell of a chance. | 你们真是太冒险了 |
[34:40] | Beckett, you’re starting to sound like a boss. | 贝克特 你的语气像个头儿了 |
[34:43] | Just let me know next time so I can help– | 下次不要擅自行动 我也好… |
[34:45] | Detective Ryan. | 莱恩警探 |
[34:47] | There’s someone here to see you. | 有人找你 |
[35:24] | Papa said you were down here. | 爸爸说你在楼下 |
[35:26] | Ah, you’re a senior now. You don’t need to work this hard. | 你现在上大四了 不必这么用功 |
[35:29] | I have a test on Monday. | 我周一有考试 |
[35:31] | Blow it off. We’ll go out. | 别管它了 我们出去逛逛 |
[35:33] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[35:42] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[35:46] | If they hadn’t found Jane, | 如果不是他们发现了简的尸体 |
[35:47] | if she’d stayed hidden… | 如果她还被掩埋着 |
[35:49] | I never would’ve known what happened to her. | 我就永远不会知道她已经死了 |
[35:55] | Would you really have let me wonder for the rest of my life? | 你真的想让我就那样被蒙在鼓里吗 |
[36:00] | Sometimes it’s a gift, not knowing the truth. | 有时候不知道真相 反而更好 |
[36:03] | So if she were just missing, I could believe that | 所以说如果她只是失踪 我就会相信 |
[36:05] | she were alive somewhere? | 她还在别处好好活着吗 |
[36:07] | I could pretend… | 我就可以假装… |
[36:08] | Like a child? | 像小孩那样 |
[36:12] | But she’s not missing! | 可她不是失踪了 |
[36:15] | I don’t like this. | 情况不妙 |
[36:16] | Ben is supposed to lead Philip to a confession, | 本应该诱导菲利普招供 |
[36:18] | not forces him to confession. | 而不是逼迫他认罪 |
[36:19] | You guys, just give him a minute. | 给他点时间 |
[36:21] | She’s dead, | 她死了 |
[36:22] | and I’m not a child. | 我不再是个孩子了 |
[36:24] | In time, | 时间久了 |
[36:26] | you’ll see, it was for the best. | 你就会知道 这是为你好 |
[36:28] | Philip’s dancing around it. | 菲利普在闪烁其辞 |
[36:29] | Look, the second he acknowledges guilt, | 听着 一旦他认罪 |
[36:31] | we’re moving in. | 我们就冲进去 |
[36:32] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[36:33] | Did she cry? Did she ask for me? | 她哭了吗 她有问起我吗 |
[36:35] | Ben. | 本 |
[36:37] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[36:38] | I need to know. | 我要知道 |
[36:42] | You’re not thinking clearly. | 你脑子现在不清楚 |
[36:42] | We’ll talk about this tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈 |
[36:44] | If you don’t tell me everything, | 如果你不把真相告诉我 |
[36:46] | we can no longer be brothers. | 我们再也不是兄弟了 |
[37:02] | You wearing a wire? | 你戴着窃听器吗 |
[37:04] | Ryan, he’s tipping. | 莱恩 他起疑心了 |
[37:05] | Maybe Ben can turn it around. | 或许本可以扭转局面 |
[37:06] | No, we have to pull him out now. | 不行 我们得赶快把他救出来 |
[37:07] | Just… | 再等等 |
[37:08] | Wire. What is this? | 窃听器 什么意思 |
[37:10] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[37:12] | Open your shirt. | 把衣服敞开我瞧瞧 |
[37:13] | – I don’t need to prove anything to you. – Ben! | -我不需要向你证明什么 -本 |
[37:21] | This is your last chance, little brother. | 我的好弟弟 这是你最后的机会 |
[37:24] | Show me. | 把衣服敞开 |
[37:26] | Let’s go. Let’s move. | 行动 快点 |
[37:28] | You gonna shoot me now, | 你要像杀死简一样 |
[37:29] | like you did to Jane? | 杀死我吗 |
[37:31] | Don’t push me. | 别逼我 |
[37:33] | Go to hell. | 去死 |
[37:35] | Get ’em up! | 把手举起来 |
[37:37] | Down! | 趴下 |
[37:40] | Traitor! Traitor. | 叛徒 叛徒 |
[37:51] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的人生 |
[37:53] | No, Ben! | 不要 本 |
[37:54] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[37:56] | Ben, put down the gun! | 本 把枪放下 |
[37:57] | No! Don’t! | 不 别开枪 |
[37:59] | No, Ben! | 不 本 |
[38:01] | No! | 不 |
[38:05] | Get him outta here! | 把他拖出去 |
[38:07] | Ben! Oh, god, Ben! Ben! | 本 上帝 本 |
[38:08] | Call it in. Rush the bus. | 快叫救护车 快点 |
[38:10] | They’re on the way. | 救护车已经在路上了 |
[38:13] | Ben! | 本 |
[38:15] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:17] | Damn it. I am so sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[38:20] | Oh, god. I’m so sorry. | 上帝啊 真的很抱歉 |
[38:21] | There’s enough on a tape to sway a jury | 录音带上的内容已足以使陪审团 |
[38:23] | from reasonable doubt. | 排除一切合理怀疑 |
[38:25] | And the coke that we found in your car | 我们在你车子里找到的可卡因与 |
[38:26] | is a match for the residue found on Jane’s body. | 在简尸体上发现的残留物是吻合的 |
[38:29] | And then… | 而且 |
[38:30] | There’s this. | 还有这把枪 |
[38:34] | The gun that you pointed at your brother. | 这把你刚指着你弟弟的枪 |
[38:38] | Detective Ryan positively identified it | 莱恩警探已经认出 |
[38:40] | as his stolen service weapon. | 是他被偷的警枪 |
[38:42] | It is also the same gun | 同时它也是 |
[38:44] | that was used to kill Jane Herzfeld. | 杀死简·赫茨菲尔德的凶枪 |
[38:47] | You’re looking at murder one, | 你将被控一级谋杀 |
[38:48] | life with no parole. | 终生不得假释 |
[38:54] | My client has some information that might interest the NYPD. | 我的当事人有些你们可能会感兴趣的信息 |
[38:58] | What kind of information? | 什么信息 |
[39:00] | Jerry Tyson. | 杰瑞·泰森 |
[39:03] | 3XK 3XK. | |
[39:05] | What about him? | 你知道些什么 |
[39:08] | When he gave me the gun, we talked. | 他给我枪的时候 我们有谈过 |
[39:10] | I know where he was headed, | 我知道他会往哪逃 |
[39:12] | and what name he’s gonna use. | 他会用什么假名 |
[39:19] | So Lee wants 15 to 25 | 李想以15到20年有期徒刑 |
[39:21] | with parole in ten | 十年后准许假释 |
[39:22] | for giving us Tyson’s new alias. | 作为交换泰森新化名的条件 |
[39:24] | I need to give the A.D.A. a recommendation. | 我会跟副地检官建议此认罪协议 |
[39:29] | This might be our chance to get 3XK, Castle. | 卡塞尔 这也许就是我们抓住3XK的机会 |
[39:32] | No. | 不是 |
[39:34] | It’s a setup. | 这是他下的套 |
[39:36] | Jerry Tyson gave that gun to Philip Lee | 杰瑞·泰森把枪交给菲利普·李时 |
[39:37] | knowing he would use it, | 就知道他肯定会用这把枪 |
[39:39] | so there’s a good chance he knew | 很有可能 他也知道 |
[39:39] | we’d eventually get to Philip. | 最终我们会抓到菲利普 |
[39:42] | Maybe. So what? | 也许吧 那又怎样 |
[39:43] | So nothing Tyson told Philip would be the truth. | 所以泰森对菲利普说的一切都是假的 |
[39:47] | Giving Philip Lee | 如果菲利普·李 |
[39:48] | a good deal for bad information, | 能用假信息换取一份满意的认罪协议 |
[39:49] | that’s just another win for Jerry Tyson. | 那样杰瑞·泰森就又赢了我们一次 |
[39:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:53] | Sure enough. | 我肯定 |
[39:56] | Jane Herzfeld deserves justice. | 简·赫茨菲尔德理应得到公正 |
[39:58] | Life in prison for Philip Lee. | 菲利普·李终身监禁 |
[40:00] | No deals. | 没得谈 |
[40:03] | We’ll get 3XK. | 我们会抓到3XK的 |
[40:06] | And we’ll do it right. | 通过自己的调查 |
[40:10] | Damn, Castle. | 不错嘛 卡塞尔 |
[40:11] | Look at you, thinking like a real cop. | 看看你 已经像个真警察了 |
[40:21] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[40:23] | Hey. You could look a little happier. | 你应该高兴的 |
[40:25] | Today was a win, right? | 今天不是抓到凶手了吗 |
[40:28] | Well, I keep thinking about Seth Carver, | 我一直在想赛斯·卡沃 |
[40:32] | sending Jane into the Lees’, all alone, | 把简独自一人送进李家 |
[40:34] | with no backup. | 根本没有后援 |
[40:37] | Do I really get to call myself a better cop? | 我真的算个好警察吗 |
[40:40] | You are a better cop, Kevin. | 你绝对是个好警察 凯文 |
[40:43] | You’re a better man, | 你是个好人 |
[40:45] | because you didn’t send him in there alone. | 因为你没让本独自面对危险 |
[40:50] | Hey, there’s your boy. | 看吧 你的好小伙来了 |
[40:53] | Ben… Good to see you back on your feet. | 本 看见你没事就好了 |
[40:56] | Hey, that was a pretty impressive performance back there. | 之前的表演真令人印象深刻啊 |
[40:58] | Yes, you have a future in stunt work, my friend. | 你可以去做特技演员了 |
[41:00] | Guys, this is Marshal Mike Drooen | 这是麦克·杜恩执法官 |
[41:01] | from Witness Protection. | 保护证人组的 |
[41:02] | He’s escorting Ben to his new home in Los Angeles. | 他会护送本去洛杉矶的新家 |
[41:05] | Detectives. Ben, your plane leaves in an hour. | 警探们 本 你的飞机将于一小时后起飞 |
[41:08] | Thanks. I just need a minute. | 多谢 给我一点时间 |
[41:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:18] | I wouldn’t have had the courage to do what I did without you. | 如果不是你 我根本没有勇气那样做 |
[41:22] | Well, you have your life back now. | 现在你可以过自己想要的生活了 |
[41:25] | Live it on your own terms. | 按你自己的方式生活 |
[41:29] | It’s what she wanted. | 这才是她希望看到的 |
[41:48] | Let’s, uh, keep this party a little quiet, though, all right? | 我们小声庆祝下 好吗 |
[41:51] | If the Captain hears, I’m sure she’ll blame me. | 如果警监听见了 骂的肯定是我 |
[41:53] | Who’s gonna tell her? | 谁会去告密吗 |
[41:54] | Not me. You? | 我肯定不会 你会吗 |
[41:55] | Nope. | 我也不会 |
[41:56] | What about you, Ryan? | 你会吗 莱恩 |
[41:57] | Well, then I think we’re good. | 那就没问题了 |
[41:59] | Well, then… To my partner | 那么 敬我的搭档 |
[42:01] | Kevin Ryan | 凯文·莱恩 |
[42:03] | a credit to the job. | 出类拔萃的警探 |
[42:04] | To Ryan. | 敬莱恩 |
[42:05] | To Ryan. | 敬莱恩 |
[42:08] | I’d like to make a toast. | 我想说句祝酒词 |
[42:14] | To bravery | 为无畏的勇气 |
[42:16] | and commitment, | 为至死不渝的承诺 |
[42:18] | to love and sacrifice. | 为爱和义无反顾的牺牲 |
[42:22] | To Jane. | 敬简 |
[42:24] | To Jane. | 敬简 |