时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Okay, cue the chandelier. | 好了 吊灯降下来 |
[00:47] | Illinois? That’s like 500 miles from Manhattan. | 伊利诺伊州 那离曼哈顿十万八千里啊 |
[00:51] | No, I know Northwestern is closer than Stanford. | 不 我知道西北大学比斯坦福大学近一点 |
[00:54] | I’m just saying, | 我的意思是 |
[00:55] | – that’s not where you want to go. – Alexis? | -那不是你想去的地方 -阿丽克西斯 |
[00:57] | Hold on, Ash. My dad’s talking to me. What? | 等等 阿什 我爸在跟我说话 干啥 |
[00:59] | – Don’t you have school? – Yes. | -今天没课吗 -有 |
[01:02] | Look, Ash, I know you, | 听我说 阿什 我了解你 |
[01:03] | and I think you need to get away from home. | 我觉得你该离家独立了 |
[01:05] | – I mean, we all need to get away from home. – Hey. | -我是说 我们都该离家独立了 -说啥呢 |
[01:08] | I gotta go. We’ll talk about this later. | 我得挂了 回头再说 |
[01:10] | Love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 拜拜 |
[01:13] | “We all need to get away from home”? | 居然说”我们都该离家独立了” |
[01:14] | No. I should never leave. | 不 我永远都不离开 |
[01:16] | We can be the father-daughter version of “Grey Gardens.” | 我们可以上演父女版的《灰色花园》了 |
[01:20] | You look like you didn’t get any sleep. | 你看起来好像没怎么睡啊 |
[01:22] | I didn’t. | 是没睡 |
[01:23] | I mean, Ashley got his college acceptances. | 阿什利接到了大学录取通知书 |
[01:26] | He got in everywhere. | 他差不多哪都能去 |
[01:27] | Well, that’s great. That’s not great? | 好啊 不好吗 |
[01:29] | I looked up statistics for high-school sweethearts | 我查看了关于高中恋人的统计数据 |
[01:32] | when one of them goes to college out of state | 当其中一个去外州上大学 |
[01:34] | and the other stays in high school. | 另一个还留在高中上学时 |
[01:35] | The odds are not in our favor. | 分手的概率相当高 |
[01:37] | I mean, I want him to go where he wants, | 我是说 我希望他去他想去的学校 |
[01:38] | but I don’t want him to leave, and he doesn’t want to leave, | 但我又不想他走 他也不想走 |
[01:40] | but I don’t want him to resent me for not going where he wants, | 但我又不希望他因为没去成梦想中的学校而恨我 |
[01:43] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我真不知道该怎么办好 |
[01:45] | Well, do what I do. Look at the odds as a challenge. | 跟我学呗 概率虽小 并不代表成功无望啊 |
[01:49] | Says the man who always loses in Vegas. | 你去赌城逢赌必输 还有脸说这话 |
[01:51] | Relationships are hard. | 维持一段感情确是难事 |
[01:53] | Odds are, you’ll figure it out. | 但通常来说 都会有解决之道 |
[01:56] | Odds are, someone’s dead. | 通常来说 该是又有命案了 |
[02:01] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[02:03] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑呢 |
[02:04] | A murder in the theater of the V.B. Tower Hotel, | 在维拜塔酒店发生了谋杀案 |
[02:07] | Victor Baron’s place? | 在维克多·拜伦的地盘上 |
[02:08] | It’s not the Baron, is it? | 死者不会正是他吧 |
[02:09] | No, but you won’t be disappointed. | 不是 但你不会失望的 |
[02:11] | – This one’s right up your alley. – Why is that? | -这个案子正合你口味呢 -何出此言 |
[02:13] | Because our victim is a contestant. | 因为被害人是位选手 |
[02:16] | Death of a beauty queen, scandalous. | 选美皇后之死 听着就有猫腻啊 |
[02:19] | Yeah, surprised it doesn’t happen more often. | 是啊 怎么不发生的更频繁点啊 |
[02:23] | Is that America’s dad, Bobby Stark? | 那位莫非是美国老爸 鲍比·斯塔克 |
[02:25] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干嘛 |
[02:26] | He’s the pageant host. | 他是选美大赛的主持人 |
[02:27] | Oh, please don’t tell me that you watch his sitcom. | 别跟我说你是他情景喜剧的观众啊 |
[02:29] | “Family Foibles”? | 《家族怪癖》吗 |
[02:30] | Half of what I know about being a father, | 我为人父的理论知识 |
[02:32] | I learned from watching that show. | 一半都是从那个剧看来的 |
[02:34] | – Hey, Beckett. – So what’s the story? | -嘿 贝克特 -说说事情经过 |
[02:36] | Well, according to Candace Ford, our pageant manager, | 据选美负责人坎迪丝·弗德讲 |
[02:40] | the victim is 21-year-old Amber Middleberry. | 死者是21岁的安波儿·米德伯瑞 |
[02:44] | The contestants were rehearsing a production number. | 选手们在彩排一个众演剧目 |
[02:46] | When they brought in the lighting truss, | 他们把灯架降下来的时候 |
[02:48] | Amber was tangled up inside of it. | 安波儿就绑在上面 |
[02:51] | – Must’ve been a showstopper. – Hey there, Perlmutter. | -“精彩”到演出都要中止 -帕穆特 你好啊 |
[02:53] | – Detective. Writer. – Cause of death? | -探长 作家 -死因是什么 |
[02:57] | Choked from behind with her own sash, | 从背后被人用她自己的肩带勒死 |
[03:00] | probably between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. | 死亡时间约在夜里十一点到凌晨一点间 |
[03:03] | How did she end up on the lighting truss? | 她怎么跑到灯架上的 |
[03:04] | Near as we can tell, the, uh, lighting truss | 据我们推断 昨天的彩排之后 |
[03:07] | was left on stage after yesterday’s rehearsal. | 灯架就留在台上了 |
[03:09] | Killer probably thought he’d buy some time | 凶手大概觉得把她扔在这上面 |
[03:11] | by dumping her on it and raising it up to the rafters. | 升上去 可以让尸体迟一点被发现 |
[03:13] | So whoever it was must have known how to use the stage equipment. | 那么凶手必须会使用舞台设备才行 |
[03:15] | Nah, the lift controls, they’re on a touch screen. | 不一定 升降控制是触屏的 |
[03:17] | Pretty easy to operate. | 挺好操作的 |
[03:19] | – When was she last seen alive? – Last night. | -生前最后一次露面是什么时候 -昨晚 |
[03:21] | Contestants, they all went to a dinner to honor Victor Baron. | 所有选手都去参加向维克多·拜伦致敬的晚宴 |
[03:24] | 10:30, the party wrapped, | 十点半的时候 派对结束 |
[03:26] | and they were all limoed back here to the hotel. | 他们都乘豪华轿车回到酒店 |
[03:27] | Amber used her key card at 10:43 p.m. to get into her hotel room. | 安波儿在10:43时使用过房卡进入自己的房间 |
[03:31] | After that, she, uh, wound up here. | 之后就跑到这来了 |
[03:34] | Detective, there’s something you should see. | 探长 你该看看这个 |
[03:38] | A black sequin? | 黑色小亮片 |
[03:40] | Part of one. I found it in her hair. | 是亮片的一部分 她头发里发现的 |
[03:42] | Okay, so the killer might have transferred it | 好的 可能是凶手勒死她的时候 |
[03:43] | when he strangled her. | 落在她身上了 |
[03:45] | Let’s find out who had access to this ballroom last night. | 我们去查查昨晚都谁能进这个舞厅 |
[03:48] | And let’s also talk to the pageant manager. | 再跟选美负责人谈谈 |
[03:50] | I want to see if any of the girls’ outfits | 查查看有没有哪个女孩的服装 |
[03:52] | – match with this sequin. – Will do. | -能跟这个亮片匹配上 -好的 |
[03:54] | So does Amber Middleberry have any family? | 安波儿·米德伯瑞有亲人吗 |
[03:56] | Yeah. Just her, uh, dad. | 有 只有 她爸爸 |
[04:04] | She started when she was 9… | 她从九岁开始选美 |
[04:06] | Little Miss Wholesome. | “小童星”选美大赛 |
[04:09] | Oh, I was against the whole idea at first, | 一开始我很反对的 |
[04:11] | but Amber’s mom had a bug about it, and, uh, | 但是安波儿的妈妈却非常热衷于此 |
[04:14] | and after her mother died… | 她妈妈去世后 |
[04:16] | I think it just helped her feel closer to her. | 我想选美可以抚慰她对母亲的思念 |
[04:20] | Did your daughter have any enemies that you know of? | 你知道你女儿有什么仇人吗 |
[04:22] | No, of course not. Everybody loved Amber. | 没有 当然没有 大家都很喜欢安波儿 |
[04:24] | Well, what about the other contestants? | 那其他的选手呢 |
[04:25] | Were there any rivalries? | 有竞争对手吗 |
[04:27] | She went way back with some of these girls. | 她跟这里的一些女孩子交情很深的 |
[04:28] | They, even after she made it to the semifinals, | 她们 甚至在她进入半决赛后 |
[04:31] | everybody was hugging her, and they were… | 大家都来拥抱她 她们都… |
[04:33] | they were calling her the front-runner, and, uh… | 她们都说她是热门人选呢 |
[04:37] | This pageant, this one… was her dream. | 选美 赢得本次选美 是她的梦想 |
[04:42] | When was the last time you talked with her? | 你最后一次和她说话是什么时候 |
[04:44] | Yesterday morning. I, uh, I tried to call her last night. | 昨天早上 我昨晚想给她打电话来着 |
[04:47] | I knew that dinner thing was over. | 我知道晚宴结束了 |
[04:49] | I wanted to wish her luck, you know, | 想祝她好运 |
[04:50] | but… she didn’t answer the phone. | 她却没接电话 |
[04:54] | And what time was that? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[04:56] | A little before 11:00. | 11点不到 |
[04:57] | I, uh… I thought she must have gone to sleep, | 我以为她一定是睡了 |
[05:00] | but she must have left her room | 但她肯定是离开她的房间 |
[05:02] | and come down here for some reason. | 不知为什么跑到这来了 |
[05:07] | Dan. | 丹 |
[05:09] | I am so sorry. | 我真难过 |
[05:11] | We’re gonna get the bastard who did this. | 我们一定会抓到丧尽天良的凶手 |
[05:12] | – You have my word. – Thank you, Mr. Baron. | -我保证 -谢谢你 拜伦先生 |
[05:15] | Detectives, a word upstairs if you don’t mind. | 探长 不介意的话 我们楼上说话 |
[05:22] | This is a dark day. | 今天是沉痛的一天 |
[05:23] | A sad chapter in the history of Baron’s All-American Beauty Pageant. | 拜伦全美选美大赛历史上悲痛的一页 |
[05:27] | Victor, this is just awful. | 维克多 真是太可怕了 |
[05:30] | My wife Kayla. | 内人凯拉 |
[05:32] | You might recognize her | 你们或许也认识她 |
[05:33] | – as Baron’s All-American Beauty, 1995. – Yes, of course. | -95年摘得拜伦全美小姐桂冠 -久闻了 |
[05:37] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[05:38] | Nice to meet you, yes. | 见到你很高兴 |
[05:40] | This is just devastating, for us and… and for the girls. | 这真是令人心碎 对我们 对其他女孩都是的 |
[05:43] | We… we’re like family. | 我们就像一家人 |
[05:46] | How well did you know her? | 你们有多了解她 |
[05:47] | Um, sh-she was a sweet girl, a hell of a violinist. | 她是个很甜美的女孩 出色的小提琴手 |
[05:52] | Yes, she was. | 是的 |
[05:53] | Mark my words–I am putting the entire weight | 请记住我说的 我将倾尽拜伦帝国 |
[05:56] | of the Baron empire behind this investigation. | 全部的力量来支持此次调查 |
[05:59] | Anything you need, just say the word. | 任何需要 尽管开口 |
[06:01] | Detective, I know, uh, you have to do your thing. | 探长 我知道 你必须秉公执法 |
[06:04] | Uh, I’m just hoping, | 我只是希望 |
[06:05] | uh, since we are airing the pageant live this Friday, | 因为本周五我们将会直播本次选美 |
[06:09] | if we could minimize the press, you know, | 如果能减少媒体曝光度 你明白的 |
[06:11] | to be fair to the other girls. | 对其他女孩们公平一些 |
[06:13] | We’re gonna have to be fair to our victim first. | 我们会先为被害人寻求公平 |
[06:15] | And speaking of press, could we get rid of the cameras? | 说到媒体 可以把摄像头都关了吗 |
[06:18] | This is, after all, a murder investigation, | 这 毕竟是一起谋杀案的调查 |
[06:20] | not a reality show. | 而不是真人秀 |
[06:21] | We, um, we film everything… | 我们 我们录下选美幕后 |
[06:23] | behind the scenes at the pageant. | 所有的场景 |
[06:25] | We like to catch the girls talking about each other, | 我们希望捕捉到女孩们对彼此的看法 |
[06:28] | let them confess their hopes and fears. | 让她们畅谈心中的希望和恐惧 |
[06:30] | You get the glamour, but you also get the underbelly. | 明星光环头顶绕 幕后斗争不能少 |
[06:33] | – People love the underbelly. – Yes, they do. | -观众们最爱看幕后”花絮”了 -没错 |
[06:37] | But maybe this isn’t the time. | 或许现在该停止拍摄才对 |
[06:40] | So were all the girls staying at the hotel? | 那么所有的女孩都住在酒店吗 |
[06:42] | – That’s right. – Okay, I’ll need access to Amber’s room. | -是这样的 -好的 我需要去安波儿的房间看看 |
[06:44] | We’ll also need hotel security tapes. | 我们还需要酒店的监控录像带 |
[06:46] | Now were those cameras recording last night’s dinner? | 那些摄像机都录下昨天的晚宴了吗 |
[06:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:49] | Okay, we’ll need the footage. | 我们需要录影带 |
[06:50] | We’ll also need to interview all of the pageant contestants. | 还需要询问本次选美的所有参赛者 |
[06:52] | I’ll have Candace give you anything you need. | 我会让坎迪丝满足你们的一切所需 |
[06:54] | Great. Thank you very much. | 很好 非常感谢您 |
[06:55] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:57] | Come again. | 欢迎下次再来 |
[06:59] | Oh, no, we don’t– | 不 我们不要 |
[07:00] | We don’t want them to come again. | 我们不想他们再来了 |
[07:02] | Small-town girl comes to New York for the fairy tale, | 小镇姑娘为了童话故事来到纽约 |
[07:05] | ends up with the horror story. | 却以恐怖故事结尾 |
[07:06] | Pageants aren’t fairy tales. | 选美不是童话故事 |
[07:08] | They’re demanding, high-pressure competitions | 而是一项高要求 高压力的比赛 |
[07:10] | that bring out the very best and the very worst in people. | 将人性中最闪亮的和最黑暗的特质都发掘出来 |
[07:13] | That is the voice of experience. | 听起来真是经验之谈啊 |
[07:16] | Oh, my god. You were a beauty queen. | 我的天 你是选美皇后 |
[07:17] | No. I had a roommate freshman year–Debbie Winokur. | 不是 大一时我有个舍友叫黛比·文妮科 |
[07:20] | It was like living with Elle Woods on steroids. | 就像是和服用类固醇的艾丽·伍兹生活在一起 |
[07:23] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[07:24] | This ought to bring back some memories. | 这场景应该会唤起不少回忆吧 |
[07:29] | You’re slouching. Winners never slouch. | 你太没精打采了 冠军永远不会没精打采的 |
[07:34] | Castle, they’re everywhere. | 卡塞尔 到处都是 |
[07:36] | Smells like a perfume counter at a department store. | 闻起来就像百货公司里的香水柜台 |
[07:38] | Beats the usual lowlifes and nut jobs. | 比平常办案遇到的无赖疯子等劲爆多了 |
[07:40] | I don’t know if you can say | 我可不会说 |
[07:41] | that nut jobs and beauty queens are mutually exclusive. | 疯子和选美皇后是完全不搭边的 |
[07:44] | Yeah, but none of ’em connect to the murder. | 是的 但是她们都与谋杀案无关 |
[07:45] | I checked the sequin against all their dresses… | 我检查了她们衣服上的小亮片 |
[07:47] | I bet you did. | 趁机揩油了吧 |
[07:48] | And none of ’em are a match. | 没有相匹配的 |
[07:49] | Okay, look at the footage from the dinner. | 好吧 看一下晚宴的录像 |
[07:50] | Let’s make sure that the dresses we checked | 确认一下 我们检查的衣服 |
[07:52] | are the ones they actually wore. | 确实是她们昨天穿的 |
[07:53] | Watch a parade of beautiful women in evening attire? | 观看美女们穿着晚礼服走动吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah, I can do that. | 好 交给我吧 |
[07:57] | I bet you can. | 那是当然 |
[08:01] | Hey, so I’ve been interviewing these ladies… | 我将这些女孩们都询问了一遍 |
[08:03] | I bet you did. | 那是当然 |
[08:05] | About their alibis last night. | 有关她们昨晚的不在场证明 |
[08:06] | Anyway, there’s someone that you should talk to. | 总之 有个人你们应该去和她谈谈 |
[08:10] | So tell ’em | 告诉他们 |
[08:11] | what you told me about what happened after dinner. | 你刚刚告诉我的晚宴后发生的事情 |
[08:14] | When we got back to the hotel, | 当我们回到酒店 |
[08:15] | I wanted to go work out a couple of my dance moves. | 我想要练习一组舞蹈动作 |
[08:17] | I’m one of the semifinalists, | 我是半决赛选手之一 |
[08:19] | so I get to perform in the broadcast. | 所以我在节目中有表演项目 |
[08:21] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[08:23] | Thanks. I’m doing an interpretive dance | 谢谢 我准备用舞蹈诠释 |
[08:25] | to J.Lo’s “I’m Into You.” | 詹妮弗·洛佩慈的歌曲《我喜欢你》 |
[08:29] | And then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[08:31] | I changed into sweats and went to the stage, | 我换了运动服 来到了舞台 |
[08:34] | and that’s when I heard it. | 然后我就听到了 |
[08:37] | You heard what? | 听到什么了 |
[08:39] | Uh, a fight. | 吵架 |
[08:41] | It was coming from the dressing room. | 是从更衣室传来的 |
[08:43] | It was Amber and some guy. | 是安波儿和一个男人 |
[08:46] | – Did you see the guy? – The door was closed. | -你看到是谁了吗 -门是关着的 |
[08:48] | It started getting loud, so I bolted. | 声音越来越大 所以我就锁了门 |
[08:51] | But now I wish I had done something. | 但现在我希望我当时能做点什么 |
[08:54] | I mean… maybe he’s the one who killed her. | 也许他就是杀她的凶手 |
[08:58] | His voice, did you recognize it? | 他的声音 你能听出是谁吗 |
[09:01] | No. | 不能 |
[09:03] | What were they arguing about? | 他们在吵什么 |
[09:05] | “How could you do this to me? You have no right. | “你怎么可以这样对我 你没权利 |
[09:08] | Who do you think you are?” Stuff like that. | 你以为你是谁” 这一类的 |
[09:10] | It kinda sounded like he was her boyfriend. | 听起来他有点像是她男朋友 |
[09:14] | So that was Amber’s dad. | 刚刚是安波儿的爸爸 |
[09:15] | He said he didn’t know anything about a boyfriend. | 他说他不知道女儿有交男朋友 |
[09:18] | Neither did any of the other girls. | 其他女孩也表示不知情 |
[09:19] | Maybe she was keeping it a secret. | 也许她进行的是地下恋情 |
[09:21] | He said, if anyone knew what was going on in Amber’s life, | 他说 只有一个人知道安波儿的私生活情况 |
[09:24] | it was, uh, Justin Hankel, Amber’s pageant consultant. | 就是贾斯汀·汉克尔 安波儿的选美顾问 |
[09:28] | I coached her on her routine, interviews, | 我安排她的日常生活 采访 |
[09:30] | oversaw stylists, makeup, clothing, violin lessons, | 监督她的造型 化妆 衣服 小提琴课 |
[09:33] | glamour shots– everything she needed to win. | 魅力展示 赢得比赛所需的一切努力 |
[09:37] | The two of you must have spent a lot of time together. | 你们俩一定有很多时间在一起 |
[09:39] | Well, that’s what it takes. | 那是必须的 |
[09:40] | Today’s pageants are not just about beauty. | 现在的选美不仅仅是漂亮就行的 |
[09:42] | They’re about brains, talent, social issues. | 更关乎头脑 才艺 社交能力 |
[09:45] | And what, with the money and the exposure at stake, | 一旦当选 奖金和媒体曝光度 实在诱惑 |
[09:47] | winning one of the majors can launch a career. | 赢得任意一项就可以开启成功的事业 |
[09:50] | What about a boyfriend? Was she in a relationship? | 那男朋友呢 她恋爱了吗 |
[09:52] | No boyfriends. That is a rule for my clients, | 没有男朋友 这是我对客户的要求之一 |
[09:54] | and Amber was no exception. | 安波儿也不例外 |
[09:56] | She knew that she needed to focus 100% of her energy on the pageant. | 她知道她必须要把精力全部用在选美上 |
[10:00] | You know, the night that she died, she got into an argument. | 你知道吗 她死的那晚 和别人吵了一架 |
[10:03] | Any idea with who? | 知道和谁吗 |
[10:05] | No. The last time I saw her was before her dinner. | 不 我最后见到她是在晚宴前 |
[10:08] | But like I told that other detective, | 但是正如我对另外那名警官所说 |
[10:09] | something was going on. | 肯定有什么事 |
[10:11] | How so? | 何出此言 |
[10:13] | She’d been off the last couple of days, upset. | 她最近几天都不在状态 心烦意乱 |
[10:16] | And I went to pick her up for a costume fitting, | 我接她去试衣服的时候 |
[10:19] | and it looked like she had been crying. | 她看起来好像刚刚哭过 |
[10:22] | Did you ask why? | 你有没有问她为什么 |
[10:23] | She said that someone was trying to take advantage of her. | 她说有人想占她便宜 |
[10:26] | I asked her who, but she said she would handle it. | 我问了是谁 但是她说她会处理好的 |
[10:29] | It j–it wasn’t like her not to confide in me. | 不对我说实话 这点不像她 |
[10:32] | Could it have been one of the other contestants? | 会不会是其他的参赛者 |
[10:35] | There’s a lot of pressure on these girls to win. | 这些女孩为了赢得比赛都承受着巨大压力 |
[10:38] | And it can get really… “political” between them. | 她们之间的关系也很阴暗复杂 |
[10:42] | Do you think it’s possible political turned deadly? | 阴暗复杂的关系有没有可能最终让她丧命呢 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. Winning means fame and fortune. | 我不知道 夺冠意味着获得名声和财富 |
[10:48] | No one remembers the runner-up. | 没人会关注第二名 |
[10:49] | Besides, people have killed for less. | 再说了 比这更弱的动机都能让人萌生杀机 |
[10:51] | That still doesn’t explain who she was arguing with. | 那还是没法解释她和谁吵架 |
[10:54] | Guys. I got something. | 伙计们 我有线索了 |
[10:58] | One of the girls? | 是其中一个女孩吗 |
[10:59] | – Just watch. – Ever since I was a little girl… | -先看着 -我还是小女孩的时候 |
[11:02] | This is from Baron’s dinner last night. | 这是昨晚拜伦晚宴的录像 |
[11:04] | That’s our victim, Amber. | 那是我们的被害人安波儿 |
[11:06] | And I just feel so very honored to be here. | 我很荣幸能来到这里 |
[11:08] | She’s laying it on thick for Victor Baron. | 她在拍维克多·拜伦的马屁 |
[11:10] | But that’s not the interesting part. | 但是 那还不是最有意思的部分 |
[11:15] | Now watch this. | 再看看这个 |
[11:20] | Ah. There. | 这里 |
[11:22] | See that? | 看到了吗 |
[11:23] | Look at her face. | 看她的脸 |
[11:24] | Looks like whatever good-guy sitcom star Bobby Stark said, | 看起来不论情景喜剧之星鲍比·斯塔克说了什么 |
[11:27] | she didn’t like it. | 她都不喜欢 |
[11:28] | Don’t just look at her face. | 别光看她的脸 |
[11:30] | Look at his tux. | 看看他的晚礼服 |
[11:35] | Black sequins. | 黑色小亮片 |
[11:53] | Bobby Stark’s blazer, | 鲍比·斯塔克的礼服 |
[11:54] | courtesy of the costume lady at the pageant. | 多亏了选美大赛的服装师 |
[11:56] | – And the broken black sequin? – Perfect match. | -毁坏的黑色亮片呢 -完全吻合 |
[11:58] | Bam, said the costume lady. | 服装师威武 发现破绽 |
[12:00] | Ooh, she’s not the only lady saying bam | 其他女人也纷纷表示鲍比·斯塔克 |
[12:03] | – when it comes to Bobby Stark. – Does he have a record? | -难逃嫌疑 -他有前科吗 |
[12:05] | Uh, no criminal charges, | 没有刑事指控 |
[12:06] | But Mr. Stark has quite the reputation. | 但斯塔克名声相当不好 |
[12:08] | Three women filed restraining orders against Bobby Stark in the last year | 去年有三名女子申请了对他的限制令 |
[12:13] | all for unwanted advances. | 理由都是骚扰挑逗 |
[12:15] | How come I didn’t hear about this on “TMZ”? | 怎么名人八卦网上没这消息 |
[12:17] | Oh, word is Stark paid | 据说斯塔克付了 |
[12:18] | quite a bit of cash to make it all go away. | 一大笔钱封锁消息 |
[12:20] | Oh, it gets better. I was talking to Candace Ford | 更精彩的在后面呢 我和坎迪丝·弗德 |
[12:22] | and a couple of the other girls. | 及其他几个女孩交谈时 |
[12:23] | They said that Bobby Stark had started paying | 大家都称鲍比·斯塔克 |
[12:25] | quite a lot of attention to Amber. | 对安波儿相当关注 |
[12:28] | Maybe it was unwanted attention. | 可能关注过头了吧 |
[12:30] | Maybe Bobby didn’t know how to take no for an answer. | 也许鲍比不懂拒绝是什么意思 |
[12:34] | You lookin’ at me? Hmm? | 你在看我吗 |
[12:36] | – You lookin’ at me? – Mr. Stark, I’m detective– | -你在看我吗 -斯塔克先生 我是探长 |
[12:38] | Nobody else around. You must be lookin’ at me. | 周围没有别人 你一定是在看我 |
[12:40] | – Mr. Stark. – Hmm? | -斯塔克先生 -嗯 |
[12:41] | – Have a seat, please. – Yeah. Hey, you like that bit? | -请坐 -你觉得刚才那个怎样 |
[12:45] | That’s my, uh, Bobby De Niro. | 我在学罗伯特·迪尼洛 |
[12:47] | Playing a homicidal maniac. | 扮演一个杀人狂 |
[12:49] | Sold it though, right? | 很像吧 |
[12:50] | See, I got this range as an actor. | 瞧 我还能演反派 |
[12:53] | You probably don’t know about that | 这你可能不知道 |
[12:54] | because I’m always typecast as Mr. Nice-guy dad. | 因为我通常都是以好爸爸的角色形象示人 |
[12:57] | Yeah, well, I don’t think you’ll have that problem | 我倒不怀疑你有那本事 |
[12:58] | now that you’re a murder suspect. | 作为谋杀嫌疑人 你装的还挺像 |
[13:00] | Murder suspect? What? Is she joking? You joking? | 谋杀嫌疑人 什么 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:03] | What was your relationship with Amber Middleberry? | 你跟安波儿·米德伯瑞是什么关系 |
[13:04] | Oh, come on. Are you serious? I didn’t kill her. | 不是吧 你来真的吗 我没有杀她 |
[13:07] | If anything, I was trying to recruit her. | 要真说有什么 我也就是想招募她 |
[13:09] | – Recruit her? For what? – Yeah, for my, uh, Goddess Train. | -招她干嘛 -招她来我的女神号列车 |
[13:12] | -The Goddess Train? – It’s my own little private pageant. | -女神号列车 -我的一个私人选美节目 |
[13:15] | And how did Amber respond to this oh-so-enticing offer? | 安波儿是如何答复这个诱人不已的邀请的 |
[13:19] | You know what? She hadn’t seen the light yet, but she was coming around. | 坦白说 她还没想通 但已经快了 |
[13:22] | I could always tell the innocent act when I see it. | 我总是能看出谁是清纯玉女 |
[13:25] | Besides, who wouldn’t want to ride the Bobby rocket? | 再说了 谁不想借我鲍比一举成名 |
[13:26] | Everyone from what we hear. | 据我们所知谁都不想 |
[13:28] | Mr. Stark, here’s what I think happened– | 斯塔克先生 我觉得是这么回事 |
[13:29] | After dinner, you invited Amber back to your dressing room, | 晚餐后 你叫安波儿去了你的更衣室 |
[13:32] | and she had the bad sense to agree. | 她一时糊涂答应了你 |
[13:34] | And that’s when you tried to make another pitch | 之后你又一次试图劝说她 |
[13:36] | to get her on board your Goddess Train. | 登上你的女神列车 |
[13:38] | When she shot you down, | 当她拒绝了你的时候 |
[13:39] | you flew into a rage and you strangled her. | 你恼羞成怒扼死了她 |
[13:41] | You were rehearsing on that stage all week. | 你在那个舞台上彩排了一整周 |
[13:43] | -You knew all of the equipment– – Just stop. | -了解所有设备 -打住 |
[13:45] | Would you just–just stop? | 你先打住好吗 |
[13:46] | You guys are crazy, you know that? | 不觉得你们疯了吗 |
[13:47] | Okay, well, then maybe you can explain | 那也许你能解释一下 |
[13:49] | why we found this broken sequin from your jacket | 为什么你外套上掉下的这个小亮片 |
[13:53] | on her body. | 会在她身上呢 |
[13:57] | Where were you between 11:00 and 1:00 a.m. last night? | 昨晚11点到凌晨1点你在哪里 |
[14:00] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:03] | I’m a little foggy on that, actually. | 说真的我印象很模糊 |
[14:04] | – I was, uh, partying pretty hard. – Who were you with? | -我玩得太厉害 -跟谁一起 |
[14:07] | I’m not sure, but… | 我不太清楚 但是 |
[14:10] | whoever it was, we were definitely using strawberry oil. | 不管是谁 我们当时肯定用了草莓油 |
[14:13] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 那说白了 |
[14:15] | You don’t remember where you were | 你昨晚既不知道自己在哪儿 |
[14:17] | or what you were doing last night? | 也不知道自己在干嘛是吧 |
[14:23] | That’s bad, right? | 这很糟糕 是吧 |
[14:29] | That guy’s dropped more pills than a 3-fingered pharmacist. | 那家伙吞的药丸够开个药店了 |
[14:32] | I just can’t believe that someone who’s given | 我实在无法相信一个在电视上 |
[14:34] | so much great fatherly advice on TV could be guilty of murder. | 扮演慈父的人会杀人 |
[14:37] | Well, he’s a drug-addled predator | 他是个嗑药上瘾的色狼 |
[14:38] | who left physical evidence on the body. | 还不小心在尸体上留下了证据 |
[14:41] | Well, when you put it that way… | 好吧 你非要这么说… |
[14:42] | – Hey, Esposito. – Yo. | -埃斯波西托 -在 |
[14:43] | We need to reconstruct Stark’s evening. | 我们要查一下斯塔克那晚的行踪 |
[14:45] | Check his phone records, | 查下他的通话记录 |
[14:47] | double-check security cameras at the hotel. | 仔细查查酒店的监控录像 |
[14:49] | We need hard evidence to place him at the crime scene. | 我们需要确切证据 证明他出现在犯罪现场 |
[14:51] | I got something that might help. | 我找到点东西可能有所帮助 |
[14:58] | Amber had her violin with her at dinner, | 安波儿吃晚餐时带着她的小提琴 |
[15:00] | but it wasn’t with the body | 但在她尸体边和 |
[15:01] | – or anywhere at the crime scene. – So where’d it go? | -案发现场任何地方都没有 -那小提琴去哪儿了 |
[15:03] | Well, we know Amber went to the hotel, | 安波儿去过酒店 |
[15:05] | so maybe she dropped it off there. | 她可能放在房里了 |
[15:06] | Except uniforms inventoried the room. It wasn’t there, | 但警察搜过酒店房间 不在那儿 |
[15:09] | and her dad and consultant didn’t see it either. | 她父亲和顾问也没见到 |
[15:11] | So maybe she had it when she was killed. | 那也许她被杀的时候还带着它 |
[15:12] | And Bobby Stark disposed of it. | 后来被鲍比·斯塔克处理掉了 |
[15:13] | Check trash cans, dumpsters, and sewer drains by the hotel. | 查查酒店附近的垃圾桶 垃圾车 下水道 |
[15:16] | If someone saw him ditch the violin, | 如果有人见到他丢弃小提琴 |
[15:17] | – we can connect him to the murder. – Right on. | -我们就能将他与谋杀联系起来 -这就去 |
[15:25] | Oh, beauty pageant intrigue. | 选美盛会的勾心斗角 |
[15:28] | Some things never change. Ah! | 司空见惯的故事了 |
[15:29] | Oh, here it is. | 噢 找到了 |
[15:35] | – I didn’t know you competed. – Well, that’s because I didn’t win. | -我不知道你参加过 -那是因为我没胜出 |
[15:38] | But I will tell you, the women I competed against– | 但我告诉你 我们那时的竞争 |
[15:40] | – Just as cutthroat as they are now. – What was your talent? | -跟现在的一样激烈 -你的才艺是什么 |
[15:43] | The way I wore a sweater. | 我穿套头衫的方式 |
[15:46] | – Hi, honey. – Hey, Alexis. | -亲爱的 -阿丽克西斯 |
[15:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:52] | Ashley made his decision. | 阿什利做了决定 |
[15:54] | Uh-oh. | 不妙 |
[15:57] | Stanford? | 斯坦福吗 |
[15:58] | No. | 不是 |
[15:59] | He decided to go to school here in New York. | 他决定在纽约上大学 |
[16:03] | What’s not good about that? | 那有什么不好吗 |
[16:04] | Stanford was his dream. | 斯坦福是他的梦想 |
[16:06] | I don’t want to stand in the way of that. | 我不想成为他的绊脚石 |
[16:08] | He’ll just end up hating me for it. | 他将来会恨我的 |
[16:09] | And this could be the most important decision of his life, | 这将是他人生最重要的决定 |
[16:11] | so I made a decision, too. | 所以我也做了个决定 |
[16:15] | I broke up with him. | 我跟他分手了 |
[16:21] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[16:23] | No, it’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[16:29] | Well, she’s right, you know? | 她是对的 |
[16:30] | I mean, odds are, it won’t work out. | 高中恋爱十有八九没结果 |
[16:31] | She’s just being practical. | 她只是很实际 |
[16:32] | Relationships aren’t math problems. | 谈恋爱不是做数学题 |
[16:33] | You don’t solve them by being practical. | 不能靠实际来解决问题 |
[16:36] | I mean, what happens when she meets her soul mate, | 万一她遇到的是真爱呢 |
[16:37] | but she doesn’t risk it because it’s not practical? | 因为不够实际 就放弃努力争取吗 |
[16:40] | Okay, then what about Hawaii? Earrings? | 夏威夷旅行怎么样 耳环呢 |
[16:44] | Ooh. Lingerie? | 内衣呢 |
[16:46] | Things you buy a woman. | 肯定是给女人送礼物 |
[16:47] | I used to kill on “Pyramid.” | 猜猜游戏我最会了 |
[16:49] | It’s my 30th anniversary. | 是我结婚30周年纪念 |
[16:50] | Oh, Sir, congratulations. | 恭喜 长官 |
[16:52] | 30 years of marriage, and you don’t know what to buy her? | 结婚30年了 你还不知道该送她什么吗 |
[16:55] | If you stayed married long enough, you’d know, | 如果你结婚的时间足够长 就会知道 |
[16:56] | it’s hard to stay original after the first ten. | 十年纪念日过去后就想不出什么新招了 |
[16:59] | – That’s fair. – So what’s the secret to your success? | -说的也是 -那你的婚姻成功秘诀是什么 |
[17:01] | There’s no secret. Just… | 没什么秘诀 只是 |
[17:03] | keep showing up. | 经常见面 |
[17:06] | Any luck on Bobby Stark? | 关于鲍比·斯塔克有什么收获吗 |
[17:08] | Yeah, but you’re not gonna like it. | 有 但你可能不会喜欢 |
[17:09] | Paparazzi snapped photos of him going into the Tribeca Grand Hotel | 狗仔队拍到他进入翠贝卡大酒店时的照片 |
[17:12] | 11:30 with a brunette wearing jackie o. glasses. | 时间是11点半 而且是和一个戴墨镜的褐发美人一起 |
[17:15] | 1:00 a.m., he left, at which point | 凌晨1点 他离开了酒店 紧接着 |
[17:17] | he relocated to a gentlemen’s club to watch mud wrestling. | 又到一个男士酒吧看摔跤 |
[17:20] | Amber left her room at 11:00. | 安波儿离开房间时是11点 |
[17:22] | Where was he between 11:00 and 11:30? | 11点到11点半之间他在哪儿 |
[17:23] | In a cab on his way to Tribeca. | 在去翠贝卡酒店的出租车上 |
[17:25] | And we know this for a fact? | 确定吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah, he was tweeting photos of his manhood along the way. | 是的 他一路都在微博上秀身材 |
[17:29] | And that’s how you trend on twitter. | 微博就要这样才有人气嘛 |
[17:31] | So the sequin must have broken off | 那么安波儿身上那块亮片就是 |
[17:32] | onto Amber after he bumped up against her. | 他碰到她时落下的 |
[17:34] | -Cut him loose. He’s not our guy. – Right. | -放他走 他不是凶手 -好的 |
[17:36] | – Which means we are dead in the water. – I wouldn’t go that far. | -这意味着线索又断了 -我可不这么想 |
[17:39] | Her stolen violin? We found it. | 她失窃的小提琴 我们找到了 |
[17:42] | – Where? – Dumped in a garbage bin behind the hotel. | -在哪 -被丢在酒店后面的垃圾箱里 |
[17:44] | Disposed of by our killer, | 被凶手处理了 |
[17:46] | – just not the killer we thought. – Did we get prints? | -但不是原先以为的那个凶手 -有指纹吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah, Amber Middleberry’s | 是的 有安波儿·米德伯瑞的 |
[17:50] | and one other set belonging to the lovely, | 还有另一组指纹属于我们可爱的 |
[17:52] | the talented… | 才华横溢的 |
[17:53] | contestant from Georgia. | 来自佐治亚州的选手 |
[17:56] | Which one was… oh. | 也就是… 噢 |
[17:58] | Amber and I have been friends since Little Miss Spangles. | 安波儿跟我从”小闪星”选美赛起就是好朋友了 |
[18:01] | Why would you think I killed her? | 你们怎么会认为是我杀了她 |
[18:02] | Because your prints were all over the violin case, Joy. | 因为小提琴盒上到处是你的指纹 乔伊 |
[18:05] | And she had it with her when she came back from dinner last night. | 而昨天晚宴结束离开时 她还随身带着 |
[18:08] | I held it for her while she fixed her tights. | 她整理紧身衣时我帮她拿着的 |
[18:10] | They were on the violin, too. | 小提琴上也有指纹 |
[18:17] | She wasn’t even supposed to be a semifinalist, | 她本不可能进入半决赛的 |
[18:20] | but then she nailed all her pageant questions. | 但她搞定了所有的问答题 |
[18:22] | It was supposed to be her weakness, | 那本应是她的弱点 |
[18:23] | but she blew everyone away. She was going to win. | 但她让所有人都震撼了 她胜利在望 |
[18:27] | So then you killed her and you dumped her violin. | 于是你杀了她之后 丢掉了她的小提琴 |
[18:29] | No, that is not what happened. | 不 不是这样的 |
[18:30] | Last night when we went back to the hotel, | 昨晚我们回酒店时 |
[18:32] | I saw her go into her room, drop off her stuff, and then leave again. | 我看见她回到房间 放下东西后又出去了 |
[18:35] | But she left so fast, her door didn’t close all the way, | 但她走得很匆忙 房门没关好 |
[18:37] | so I went to shut it, and that’s when I saw her violin. | 于是我去替她关门 不经意看见了她的小提琴 |
[18:41] | She just left it there. It was like a sign. | 她将它留在那里 像是一个讯号 |
[18:46] | I thought… | 我心想 |
[18:47] | Joy Jones, how badly do you want this? | 乔伊·琼斯 你有多想赢 |
[18:52] | How badly did you want it? | 你有多想赢 |
[18:55] | More than anything. | 不惜一切 |
[18:58] | I’m 25. | 我25岁了 |
[19:00] | I’m old. | 我快超龄了 |
[19:01] | This is the last year I can qualify. | 这是我最后一年能参加比赛 |
[19:03] | I thought if I took her violin, | 我想要是我丢掉她的小提琴 |
[19:05] | it might throw her off enough | 或许会让她大受打击 |
[19:06] | in the talent finals that I could beat her. | 在才艺决赛时我就能打败她了 |
[19:08] | But that wasn’t enough for you, was it? You thought, | 但那还不够 是吧 你心想 |
[19:10] | why not just take Amber out of the contest completely? | 为何不将安波儿彻底踢出比赛呢 |
[19:13] | No. All I did was take her violin, | 不 我只拿了她的小提琴 |
[19:15] | and when I found out she was dead, I panicked. | 当我得知她死后 我慌了 |
[19:17] | I thought someone might find out, so I threw it away. | 我怕会被人发现 于是将它丢了 |
[19:20] | That is pretty good act, Joy. | 演技不错 乔伊 |
[19:22] | But the judges just aren’t buying it. | 但法官是不会相信的 |
[19:24] | No, I swear. | 不 我发誓 |
[19:26] | I didn’t have to kill Amber to get her out of the pageant. | 我不需要杀了安波儿来将她踢出比赛 |
[19:29] | I found something in her violin case, | 我在她的小提琴盒里发现了些东西 |
[19:32] | something awful. | 一些可怕的东西 |
[19:33] | And what did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[19:35] | The reason she was murdered. | 她遭杀害的原因 |
[19:40] | If these got out, it would’ve ruined her. | 要是这传出去了 会毁了她的 |
[19:42] | She would’ve been kicked off the circuit for good. | 她会被永远踢出这个圈子的 |
[19:50] | Oh, my god. | 噢 我的天 |
[19:51] | – She is absolutely, totally… – Naked. | -她完全… -一丝不挂 |
[19:54] | There’s a note on the back of that one. | 照片背后有条留言 |
[19:58] | “You know my price. Pay up or I will destroy you.” | “你知道代价是什么 不乖乖付钱 我就毁了你” |
[20:00] | So she was being blackmailed. | 她被勒索了 |
[20:02] | Looks like somebody made good on their threat. | 看来某人将恐吓付诸实施了 |
[20:12] | Beauty queens and naked pictures– | 选美皇后们和裸照 |
[20:14] | as American as socialites and sex tapes. | 就像美国的社交名流和性爱录像 |
[20:16] | Amber dreamt of winning this pageant, | 安波儿渴望赢得这场选美比赛 |
[20:18] | why would she take those photos? | 她怎么会拍那样的照片 |
[20:19] | I mean, she knew the chance that she was taking. | 我是说 她明白那样做有多冒险 |
[20:21] | Well, just because you’re smart and beautiful | 拥有智慧和美貌并不代表 |
[20:23] | doesn’t mean you have good judgment. | 你有好的判断力 |
[20:25] | I didn’t mean me. | 我不是在说自己 |
[20:27] | Just got off with Amber’s father. | 刚跟安波儿的父亲联络完 |
[20:29] | That was a tough conversation. | 对话很艰难 |
[20:31] | You mean, he didn’t know about the photos? | 你是说 他不知道照片的事吗 |
[20:33] | And Amber didn’t tell him about the blackmailer either | 安波儿也没有告诉他关于勒索的事 |
[20:35] | or try to borrow money. | 或者向他借钱 |
[20:36] | Well, maybe she paid off the blackmailer on her own. | 或者她自己付清了 |
[20:38] | Not an option. Any money Amber did have | 不可能 安波儿的所有钱 |
[20:41] | went to paying for shoes, gowns, and spray tans. | 都花在了鞋子 长袍和晒黑喷雾上 |
[20:44] | She only had 50 bucks in the bank. | 她的账户里只剩下50块钱 |
[20:46] | And she didn’t have any recent withdrawals either. | 而她最近也没有去提款 |
[20:48] | Justin said that she was upset. Maybe that’s because | 贾斯汀说她心烦意乱 或者是因为 |
[20:50] | she didn’t have the money to make it go away. | 她没有足够的钱付给勒索者 |
[20:51] | Yeah, but then why kill her? | 那么为何要杀了她 |
[20:53] | I mean, a smart blackmailer | 我是说 有脑子的勒索者 |
[20:53] | would give her the time to get the cash. | 都会给她点时间去筹钱 |
[20:55] | Not if she threatened to go to the police, | 除非她威胁去报警 |
[20:57] | forcing him to take deadly action. | 逼得他采取致命行动 |
[20:58] | Deadly action– that’s a good title. | 致命行动 这标题不错 |
[21:02] | I rechecked her phone. | 我重新查过了她的电话 |
[21:03] | There’s no record of any unusual calls. | 没有任何奇怪的通话记录 |
[21:05] | I figure the blackmailer contacted her through her hotel phone, | 我想勒索者是通过酒店的电话联络她 |
[21:08] | that way he couldn’t be traced. | 那样就反查不到他身上了 |
[21:09] | Castle, have you taken a look at these photos? | 卡塞尔 你看过这些照片了吗 |
[21:11] | Only in so far as it pertains to the investigation. | 只看了跟调查有关的部分 |
[21:14] | Look at the lighting and the composition. | 看看这打光和构图 |
[21:16] | Whoever took these knew something about photography. | 拍照的人很懂摄影技术 |
[21:19] | – A professional. – I mean, it happens all the time. | -一个专业摄影师 -这事经常发生 |
[21:21] | Girl gets a session with a pro, they finish, he offers | 模特和专业摄影师拍照 拍完后 |
[21:24] | to take a few art shots, she’s desperate for the cash, | 摄影师提出拍一些艺术照 模特急于用钱 |
[21:26] | he promises he’ll never show it to anybody… | 摄影师承诺照片永远不会曝光 |
[21:28] | Until she makes it big, in which case, | 某一天模特成名了 这时候 |
[21:29] | – they suddenly surface. – Esposito, | -照片突然出现了 -埃斯波西托 |
[21:31] | let’s get ahold of the pageant consultant. | 找选美顾问问话 |
[21:33] | Let’s get a list of all the photographers | 还有将和安波儿合作过的 |
[21:35] | that Amber’s had sessions with. | 摄影师全都列出来 |
[21:36] | – One of them might be our blackmailer. – All right. | -其中一人可能就是勒索者 -好的 |
[21:39] | This must have been what she was so upset about. | 这或许就是她心烦的原因 |
[21:40] | She knew, if the pageant found out, | 她清楚如果选美大会发现了 |
[21:42] | it would’ve all been over. | 一切就都完了 |
[21:45] | It is all over. But why didn’t she just tell me? | 全完了 但她为什么不告诉我 |
[21:49] | Do you have any idea who might have taken these photographs? | 你有头绪这些照片是谁拍的吗 |
[21:51] | With that hairstyle, it must have been six months ago. | 看这发型 应该是六个月前了 |
[21:54] | I’ll have to check my calendar. | 我要查一下我的行程表 |
[21:58] | So uniforms talked | 警员们问过了 |
[21:59] | to the pageant girls that Amber was closest to. | 跟安波儿亲近的选美参赛者 |
[22:01] | She didn’t tell them about the photos either. | 她没有跟任何人说照片的事 |
[22:03] | Well, she probably thought they’d use it against her. | 她大概认为这事会被别人利用 反咬她一口 |
[22:04] | Beckett, you’re a woman, right? | 贝克特 你是女人 对吧 |
[22:06] | Sir, I have no idea what to get your wife. | 长官 我不知道该送什么礼物给你老婆 |
[22:08] | Still no luck on the gift? | 还没想好要送什么吗 |
[22:09] | Keep coming up empty. | 想破头也没头绪 |
[22:11] | The best thing to give a woman | 给女人最好的礼物 |
[22:12] | is something she said she wanted | 就是她不经意说出口想要 |
[22:14] | when she didn’t think you were listening. | 却又觉得你根本不会放心上的东西 |
[22:16] | What if I wasn’t listening? | 要是我真的没放心上呢 |
[22:18] | Gift certificate? | 礼卷怎么样 |
[22:21] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[22:23] | So according to her pageant consultant, | 根据她的选美顾问说 |
[22:24] | Amber was in the city about six months ago for a photo shoot. | 安波儿六个月前进城拍过照 |
[22:27] | He thinks they were taken around the same time. | 他认为跟那些照片的拍摄时间相近 |
[22:29] | And who was the shoot with? | 谁是摄影师 |
[22:30] | A photographer named Dax Lattimer. | 一个叫戴克斯·拉蒂莫的摄影师 |
[22:32] | Does he have a record? | 他有前科吗 |
[22:33] | Negative, but I asked around, | 没有 但我打听过了 |
[22:34] | and the guy’s no stranger to dirty pictures. | 这家伙是拍裸照的老手了 |
[22:36] | On top of headshots, | 除了拍摄肖像照 |
[22:37] | he also freelances for adult magazines. | 他还兼职为成人杂志拍照 |
[22:39] | Well, sounds like our guy. Where is he now? | 看上去像是我们要找的人 他现在在哪 |
[22:41] | He’s at a studio in the East Village. | 他在曼哈顿东村区的工作室 |
[22:42] | – I’m heading there now. – Okay. I’ll have ryan meet you. | -我现在就过去 -好的 我让莱恩跟你碰头 |
[22:45] | Sure, I remember Amber. Very sweet gal. | 当然 我记得安波儿 是个甜心 |
[22:49] | I took some headshots for her. | 我为她拍了些肖像照 |
[22:51] | You take anything else while you were at it? | 你当时还拍了其他照片吗 |
[22:52] | Maybe some snaps of her wearing nothing but a smile? | 比如她的裸照呢 |
[22:55] | Amber wasn’t the type. She was all about the glamour. | 安波儿不是那类的女孩 她光彩照人 |
[22:58] | So what’s this about? | 到底怎么回事 |
[22:59] | she was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[23:00] | And we think whoever killed her | 我们认为凶手 |
[23:02] | took this picture right here. | 就是拍这张照片的人 |
[23:07] | Yeah, well, I didn’t take this. I’m not that mediocre. | 不是我拍的 我没有那么平庸 |
[23:10] | Really? These were shot around | 真的吗 这些照片是在 |
[23:12] | the time you worked with Amber. | 你跟安波儿合作时期照的 |
[23:13] | And we all know you do more than just pets and families. | 而且我们都知道你不止拍宠物和全家福 |
[23:15] | Hey, we all have to pay the bills. | 混口饭吃都不容易 |
[23:17] | And with Amber’s star on the rise, | 而安波儿作为冉冉升起的新星 |
[23:19] | that photo’s worth some serious coin. | 这张照片定然价值不菲 |
[23:20] | Pretty girl like that, | 像她那样漂亮的女孩 |
[23:22] | alone here with you in the studio? | 跟你独处一室 |
[23:23] | Hey, you have to believe me. I didn’t take this photograph. | 你要相信我 这张照片不是我拍的 |
[23:26] | Besides, we weren’t alone. | 再说了 我们不是孤男寡女 |
[23:27] | She was with someone. | 她和其他人一起 |
[23:28] | – Who? – Some boyfriend. | -谁 -貌似是男朋友 |
[23:30] | The guy was a real creep, too. | 那家伙是个怪胎 |
[23:31] | Amber didn’t have a boyfriend. | 安波儿没有男朋友 |
[23:32] | Well, she did when she was here. | 她在这里的时候有 |
[23:33] | In fact, he fancied himself a photographer, | 实际上 他还把自己幻想成摄影师 |
[23:35] | kept telling me I should shoot Amber in natural light. | 一直告诉我要在自然光下对她进行拍摄 |
[23:38] | This boyfriend have a name? | 这个男朋友叫什么 |
[23:39] | Jerry. Jeremy. Something like that. | 杰瑞 杰瑞米什么的 |
[23:42] | Mr. Lattimer, where were you night before last | 拉蒂莫先生 昨天晚上十一点 |
[23:44] | between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.? | 到凌晨一点这期间你在哪里 |
[23:46] | At home with my wife, | 在家和我老婆在一起 |
[23:47] | trying to rock my colicky son to sleep. | 哄我得了疝气的儿子睡觉 |
[23:50] | It’s a doorman building, so you can check. | 楼里面有门卫 你们可以去核实 |
[23:51] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[23:53] | Amber’s dad said that she used to have a boyfriend– | 安波儿的爸爸说她曾经有个男朋友 |
[23:56] | Jeremy Keiper. | 名叫杰瑞米·凯佩尔 |
[23:58] | Keiper? Was he creepy? | 凯佩尔 他是不是怪里怪气的 |
[23:59] | Yeah, well, her dad thought so. | 是的 她爸爸是这么认为的 |
[24:00] | As far as he knows, they broke up late last year | 据他所知 他们去年年底分手了 |
[24:02] | because she realized that he was holding her back. | 因为她意识到他在拖她的后腿 |
[24:05] | The dad thinks that the boyfriend’s still in Illinois. | 爸爸觉得男朋友还在伊利诺斯州 |
[24:07] | Well, that’s the beauty of blackmail– | 这就是敲诈的绝妙之处 |
[24:09] | You can do it from anywhere. | 它不受地点的限制 |
[24:10] | Blackmail, maybe. But not murder. | 敲诈 或许是 但谋杀 绝对不是 |
[24:13] | Why don’t we find out if Keiper paid her a visit lately? | 我们何不去查查凯佩尔最近是否拜访过她 |
[24:15] | On it. | 马上去办 |
[24:18] | Bad boyfriends and pageant queens? | 蹩脚男友配选美皇后 |
[24:20] | This is like Debbie Winokur all over again. | 这简直是黛比·文妮科故事的翻版 |
[24:23] | You having flashbacks? | 你又忆起往昔了 |
[24:24] | It was my own private Vietnam. | 那简直就是我独自一人深陷越南 |
[24:27] | Our place smelled of hair spray, | 我们家里闻起来都是发胶 |
[24:29] | perfume, and cigarettes. | 香水和香烟的味道 |
[24:33] | I’m surprised that we didn’t spontaneously combust. | 我都惊讶于我们怎么没把自己烧着 |
[24:35] | I love the smell of hair spray in the morning. | 我爱死早上发胶的味道了 |
[24:38] | It smells like… | 闻起来像是 |
[24:40] | victory. | 胜利 |
[24:41] | Excuse me, Mr. Castle? | 打扰一下 卡塞尔先生 |
[24:45] | Ashley. | 阿什利 |
[24:47] | I’m sorry to bug you at work, | 我很抱歉在您工作的时候打扰您 |
[24:48] | but Alexis established a-a no calls, no contact policy. | 但是阿丽克西斯定了个不打电话不联系的政策 |
[24:51] | She told me. | 她告诉我了 |
[24:52] | Look, I-I made a big mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[24:54] | I thought if I chose Stanford, | 我觉得如果我选择了斯坦福 |
[24:55] | Alexis would think that I was blowing her off. | 阿丽克西斯就会觉得我把她甩掉了 |
[24:57] | Instead, she’s mad at me because I chose her | 但是相反 她生气是因为我选择了她 |
[24:59] | over where I want to go to school. | 而不是我想要去的学校 |
[25:01] | So now I’m going to Stanford, | 现在我要去斯坦福了 |
[25:03] | which is where I wanted to go in the first place, but– | 那是我最想去的学校 但是 |
[25:05] | But if you call her and tell her that, | 但如果你打电话告诉她 |
[25:06] | she’ll be even angrier with you | 她就会对你更生气 |
[25:07] | for ignoring her boundaries. | 因为你忽略了她的界限 |
[25:09] | Exactly. Look, I think Alexis and I | 完全正确 我觉得阿丽克西斯和我 |
[25:10] | can make the whole long-distance thing work. | 能够让这段异地恋走下去 |
[25:12] | I really do. Would you tell her that? | 我真的这么觉得 您能转告她吗 |
[25:15] | Would you talk to her for me? | 您能帮我和她谈谈吗 |
[25:17] | Ashley, I-I appreciate, | 阿什利 我很感激 |
[25:19] | it was probably very hard for you to come down | 今天你能找我来谈话 |
[25:20] | and talk to me today, | 对你来说一定很难 |
[25:21] | but I just don’t think it’s very appropriate for me to get– | 但是我觉得由我来不太合适… |
[25:24] | Mr. Castle, | 卡塞尔先生 |
[25:25] | have you ever been crazy about someone | 您有没有对一个执意推开您的人 |
[25:28] | who was determined to push you away? | 痴心不改 |
[25:29] | Hey, Castle, uh– oh, sorry, guys. | 卡塞尔 哦 对不起 |
[25:34] | No, it… | 不… |
[25:36] | It’s o–um… | 没事 |
[25:38] | Ashley, I’m–I’m sorry. I do have to go. | 阿什利 我很抱歉 我得走了 |
[25:41] | Please just, um, think about it, okay? | 请您考虑一下 好吗 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:49] | What’s that about? | 找你干什么 |
[25:51] | He wants me to advocate for him. | 他想让我帮他求情 |
[25:54] | Oh. That’s sweet. | 真可爱 |
[25:56] | – Yeah. – And awkward. | -是啊 -还很尴尬 |
[25:58] | Mostly awkward. | 尴尬多过可爱 |
[25:59] | Yo, Beckett! I just got off the phone with Jeremy Keiper’s mom. | 贝克特 我刚和杰瑞米·凯佩尔的妈妈通了电话 |
[26:03] | Turns out Jeremy moved to New York last month, | 发现上个月杰瑞米就搬到了纽约 |
[26:06] | said he was going to “make something of himself.” | 说他要”改头换面” |
[26:09] | Looks like he made himself into a blackmailer and a killer. | 看起来他把自己改成了敲诈者和杀人犯 |
[26:13] | Jeremy Keiper, NYPD. Open up. | 杰瑞米·凯佩尔 纽约警局 开门 |
[26:29] | Mr. Keiper? | 凯佩尔先生 |
[26:31] | Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[26:34] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[26:38] | Looks like someone had a hard time letting go. | 看起来有人还是旧情难忘啊 |
[26:45] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[27:03] | This is a classic murder-suicide. | 就简直就是个经典的谋杀后自杀 |
[27:05] | Jeremy blackmails his ex-girlfriend, | 杰瑞米敲诈他的前女友 |
[27:07] | not because he needs the money, | 并不是因为他需要钱 |
[27:08] | but because clearly, he’s obsessed with her. | 而是因为他对她念念不忘 |
[27:10] | Amber rejects him and his scheme-y schemes. | 安波儿拒绝了他和他的勒索 |
[27:12] | He flips, he snaps, he kills her, and then, | 他就发疯崩溃 把她杀了 之后 |
[27:14] | faced with the reality of what he’s done, hangs himself. | 面对自己的所作所为 把自己吊死了 |
[27:17] | Only one problem with your theory, Castle. | 你的理论有一个漏洞 卡塞尔 |
[27:19] | – Which is? – This wasn’t a suicide. | -是什么 -这不是自杀 |
[27:22] | This wasn’t? | 不是吗 |
[27:23] | If he’d hanged himself, | 如果他是自行上吊 |
[27:24] | the marks on his neck would angle upwards. | 他脖子上的勒痕角度应向上 |
[27:26] | Yes, which they do. | 是啊 就是向上的 |
[27:28] | Yes, but if he was strangled, | 是啊 但如果他是被人勒死的 |
[27:29] | the marks would go straight across. This guy’s got both. | 勒痕应该是水平的 两种痕迹均出现在脖子上 |
[27:32] | Then the hanging was a cover up for the strangulation. | 把他吊起来只是为了掩饰他是被人勒死的 |
[27:34] | Well, there’s also peri-mortem bruising on the arms and across the ribs. | 而且在手臂和肋骨周围有死前瘀伤 |
[27:38] | I’m guessing there was a struggle. | 我想死前一定有挣扎 |
[27:39] | Estimated time of death? | 估算的死亡时间 |
[27:40] | Well, judging by temperature and lividity, | 从尸温和尸斑判断 |
[27:43] | he was killed half a day before Amber Middleberry. | 他早于安波儿·米德伯瑞半天遇害 |
[27:45] | Before Amber? | 早于安波儿 |
[27:46] | Yes, before! | 是的 早 |
[27:48] | Now can you please move? You’re in my light. | 现在你能动动吗 你挡住我的光了 |
[27:52] | This doesn’t make any sense. If he didn’t kill Amber… | 这完全没道理啊 如果他没有杀安波儿 |
[27:56] | How do a blackmailer and his victim both end up dead? | 勒索者和被勒索的人怎么都死翘翘了 |
[27:59] | Yo, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[28:02] | His hard drive’s been wiped. | 他的硬盘内容被消除了 |
[28:03] | That’s our connection, Castle. | 这就是我们的联系 卡塞尔 |
[28:05] | It’s the one thing that Amber and Jeremy had in common– | 安波儿和杰瑞米的相同之处就是 |
[28:07] | those photos. | 那些照片 |
[28:08] | Someone didn’t want them to see the light of day. | 有人不想让它们曝光 |
[28:13] | Amber’s dad had no idea this was going on with his daughter. | 安波儿的爸爸根本就不知道有这事 |
[28:16] | She didn’t even mention Jeremy’s name | 在过去的半年里她都没有提过 |
[28:18] | in the last six months. | 杰瑞米的名字 |
[28:19] | Is there anything else that Jeremy and Amber | 在他们在一起的时候 |
[28:21] | could’ve been involved with while they were together? | 没有卷入到其他事情里面吗 |
[28:23] | No, not that he can recall. | 没有 他是没想起来什么 |
[28:24] | These pictures, by today’s standards, | 这些照片 以当今的标准来看 |
[28:26] | are–are downright tasteful. | 可以说是很有品位 |
[28:28] | How do these get you killed? | 这种照片怎么会导致人被害呢 |
[28:30] | It can’t be about naked pictures. | 可能与艳照无关 |
[28:30] | – Something else must have been going on. – Unless… | -一定是发生了其他事情 -除非 |
[28:34] | – Unless what? – Unless Jeremy wasn’t the only blackmailer. | -除非什么 -除非杰瑞米不是唯一的勒索者 |
[28:37] | What if he had a partner? I mean, | 如果他有个同伙呢 我是说 |
[28:38] | we know Amber was arguing with someone the night she was killed. | 我们知道安波儿在被害当晚与人发生了争吵 |
[28:41] | We know it couldn’t have been Jeremy, | 我们也知道这个人不可能是杰瑞米 |
[28:42] | because he was already dead. | 因为他已经死了 |
[28:43] | Why would the partner kill Jeremy? | 为什么杰瑞米的同伙把他杀了呢 |
[28:45] | Maybe they had a falling out. | 也许他们闹翻了 |
[28:47] | Maybe Jeremy decided he couldn’t hurt amber, | 也许杰瑞米决定他不能伤害安波儿 |
[28:49] | but the partner still wanted his payday. | 但是同伙还是想要他的钱 |
[28:51] | So he takes out Jeremy and decides to go after Amber himself? | 所以他就杀掉杰瑞米决定自己去找安波儿 |
[28:54] | But Amber decides to call his bluff. | 但安波儿说他是在虚张声势 |
[28:55] | She says she’s gonna contact the police. | 她说她会联系警方 |
[28:57] | Now the blackmailer has no choice. He has to kill her | 于是勒索者就别无选择 他只能杀掉她 |
[29:00] | and get rid of all the evidence of blackmail. | 然后销毁所有勒索的证据 |
[29:04] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[29:06] | Give me everything you got on Jeremy Keiper. | 把所有关于杰瑞米·凯佩尔的资料都给我 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[29:12] | Whoa. It’s late. I’ll leave you to it. | 很晚了 这里就交给你了 |
[29:24] | Whatcha looking at? | 看什么呢 |
[29:34] | You really miss him, don’t ya? | 你真的很想他 是不是 |
[29:39] | You know I-I hate to interfere– | 你知道 我不喜欢去干预 |
[29:42] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[29:43] | Point taken. | 有道理 |
[29:46] | Ashley dropped by the precinct to see me today. | 阿什利今天来分局找我了 |
[29:49] | He did? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[29:50] | He wanted me to intercede on his behalf. | 他想让我帮他说情 |
[29:54] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[29:55] | Well, he looked about as happy as you do, | 他看起来比你快乐不到哪去 |
[29:59] | and he wanted me to tell you | 他想让我告诉你 |
[30:00] | that he has decided to go to Stanford. | 他决定去斯坦福 |
[30:05] | And… | 还有 |
[30:07] | he wants to give a long-distance relationship a shot. | 他想要给长距离恋爱一次机会 |
[30:11] | He thinks it could work. | 他认为这能成功 |
[30:15] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[30:22] | I think that nothing is certain. | 我认为没有事情是绝对的 |
[30:25] | And you could be ending something | 你现在想要放弃的东西 |
[30:26] | that might have worked if you had just… | 说不定最终会成功 |
[30:29] | given it a little more time. | 只要你能够…再多给点时间 |
[30:30] | What if I’m just cutting my losses on | 如果我只是在避免 |
[30:32] | something that was never meant to be? | 一件注定会失败的事情呢 |
[30:34] | Well, then we can be the father-daughter version of | 那么 我们可以成为 |
[30:36] | “Grey Gardens.” | 父女版的《灰色花园》 |
[30:39] | Life is a journey, | 人生就像一段旅程 |
[30:41] | and there is no predicting the outcome. | 我们无法预测要发生的事 |
[30:45] | The only thing you can control are your choices, and they’ll… | 你唯一能掌握的就是你的选择 而… |
[30:49] | They’ll define who you are. | 这些选择会决定你的成长你的未来 |
[30:51] | I would just hate to see you | 我只是不想看到你 |
[30:53] | so focused on the problem right in front of you | 专注于眼前的问题 |
[30:54] | that you… completely miss the entire picture. | 致使你…错过充满可能性的一切 |
[31:01] | That’s pretty good advice. | 真是不错的建议 |
[31:04] | Yeah. Yeah, actually it is, isn’t it? | 是啊 真是不错 是吧 |
[31:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:13] | Remind me to get you a subscription | 记得提醒我圣诞节 |
[31:14] | to a girlie magazine for Christmas. | 帮你订一刊女性杂志 |
[31:16] | Oh, that is so thoughtful, | 你考虑的真周到 |
[31:17] | but I’m not looking at the naked girl. | 但我不是在看裸女 |
[31:19] | What are you looking at? | 那你在看什么 |
[31:20] | Everything but the naked girl. | 除了裸女之外的一切 |
[31:22] | We were so focused on Amber, | 我们把注意力都放在安波儿身上 |
[31:24] | we almost missed the entire picture. | 我们差点忘记了其他的一切 |
[31:26] | What if Amber and Jeremy were killed not because of | 如果安波儿和杰瑞米被杀不是因为 |
[31:28] | who was in this photo, but because of where the photo was taken? | 照片中的人 而是因为拍照的地点呢 |
[31:32] | Anything look familiar? | 看上去眼熟吗 |
[31:35] | Sure does. | 当然 |
[31:37] | You can thank me later. | 你可以等会儿再谢我 |
[31:47] | Talk about a motive for murder. | 说到杀人动机 |
[31:49] | If these photos got out to the tabloids… | 如果这些照片被登上小报 |
[31:50] | It would destroy everything. | 肯定会毁了一切的 |
[31:51] | – NYPD. – They’re inside. | -纽约警局 -他们在里面 |
[31:55] | The memorial for Amber should be simple, tasteful… | 安波儿的追悼会应该办的简单又不失品位 |
[31:57] | – And very, very classy. – Yes. | -还要非常的典雅 -是的 |
[32:00] | Detective. | 探长 |
[32:02] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[32:03] | Yes, we need to ask you a few questions. | 是的 我们需要问几个问题 |
[32:06] | Ask away. | 问吧 |
[32:08] | Fine. | 好的 |
[32:09] | Tell us about the blackmail and the murder | 告诉我们安波儿·米德伯瑞 |
[32:11] | of Amber Middleberry. | 被敲诈和谋杀的实情 |
[32:13] | Shut the cameras off. Go, now! | 关掉摄像机 出去 |
[32:18] | I thought you said that everybody loves the underbelly. | 我以为你说所有人都喜欢看”花絮” |
[32:21] | This… what’s going on, Victor? | 这是怎么回事 维克多 |
[32:22] | What’s going on is, we finally figured out who, | 事实上我们终于发现了 |
[32:25] | aside from Amber… | 除了安波儿 |
[32:27] | would be nervous about these photos. | 还有谁会因为这些照片而紧张 |
[32:29] | What photos? | 什么照片 |
[32:31] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god! Victor. | 我的天 我的天呐 维克多 |
[32:33] | – Oh, my god! – I… it’s not what it looks like. | -我的天 -不是看上去的那样 |
[32:35] | It’s not what it looks like? This is… | 不是看上去的那样 这是 |
[32:38] | This is our house in the Hamptons. | 这是我们在汉普顿的房子 |
[32:40] | – This is our bed. – It’s our vacation bed. | -这是我们的床 -这是我们度假用床 |
[32:42] | Right underneath the $2 million Picard | 就在你在拍卖会上买的 |
[32:44] | that you purchased at the auction, | 那幅价值两百万的皮卡尔画下面 |
[32:46] | which just happens to be the companion | 也正是和挂在 |
[32:47] | to this painting here in your office. | 你办公室的这幅是一对 |
[32:49] | We read all about it on the spread | 《现代建筑》中他们为你写的文章 |
[32:51] | they did on you in “Today’s Architect.” | 让我们知晓了一切 |
[32:52] | Looks as though you were hoisted on your own Picard. | 看上去你因为这幅皮卡尔而地位提升不少 |
[32:56] | – I can explain. – We agreed, Victor. Never again. | -我可以解释 -维克多 说好的绝不再犯 |
[32:58] | It was just a weekend. | 那只是个周末 |
[33:00] | Just a weekend? I have friends in the Hamptons. | 只是个周末 我在汉普顿还有朋友 |
[33:02] | What if somebody saw? | 要是有人看到了怎么办 |
[33:04] | I won’t be humiliated | 我会因为你管不好 |
[33:05] | because you can’t keep it in your pants! | 自己的小弟弟而丢尽脸面的 |
[33:06] | – No one saw. – No one saw. | -没人看到 -没人看到 |
[33:08] | No, you took photos so everyone could see. | 不 你拍了照好让所有人都能看到 |
[33:11] | I didn’t take those pictures. | 那些照片不是我拍的 |
[33:13] | Here’s what I think happened… Amber was being blackmailed. | 我是这么想的 安波儿被敲诈了 |
[33:15] | She couldn’t pay, so she came to you for help. | 她支付不了 所以她找到你帮忙 |
[33:17] | Only you had a lot to lose, and those pictures, | 但是你为了大局着想 想到这些照片 |
[33:19] | they have a way of getting out. | 终究是会传出去的 |
[33:21] | So instead of paying off her blackmailer, you killed him, | 于是你没有付敲诈者钱 而是杀了他 |
[33:24] | and then you came back here to take care of her. | 然后你回到这里把她解决了 |
[33:25] | That’s not what happened. | 不是这样的 |
[33:26] | The cameras aren’t rolling any longer, Mr. Baron. | 已经没有摄像机在拍了 拜伦先生 |
[33:30] | You can drop the act. | 你不用再演戏了 |
[33:32] | It’s not an act. Amber wasn’t being blackmailed. | 我不是在演戏 安波儿没有被敲诈 |
[33:35] | The conniving bitch was blackmailing me. | 那个狡猾的婊子在敲诈我 |
[33:37] | She was blackmailing you? | 她在敲诈你 |
[33:38] | She showed me the pictures. | 她给我看了那些照片 |
[33:39] | She told me that she had her boyfriend come | 她告诉我 她叫她男朋友 |
[33:41] | and take ’em while I was away. | 趁我不在时过来拍的 |
[33:44] | Wait. You left her alone in my house? | 等等 你把她一个人留在我的房子里 |
[33:45] | I had a meeting in the city. I was coming right back. | 我当时要到市里开会 我马上就回去了 |
[33:47] | How could you be so stupid, Victor? | 你怎么能这么笨呢 维克多 |
[33:50] | She said if helped her win the pageant, | 她说如果我帮她赢得选美比赛 |
[33:52] | the photos would never see the light of day. | 这些照片就不会被公开 |
[33:54] | “You know the price. Pay up or I’ll destroy you.” | 你知道代价是什么 不付钱的话我就毁了你 |
[33:57] | It wasn’t to Amber. It was from amber. | 这不是写给安波儿的 而是安波儿写的 |
[33:59] | She was still with her boyfriend. | 她还和她的男朋友在一起 |
[34:00] | They were in it together. | 他们两个人合谋 |
[34:01] | So then what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[34:03] | I slipped her the pageant questions. | 我偷偷把选美的问题给了她 |
[34:04] | Why do you think she was doing so well? | 要不然她怎么会答得那么好 |
[34:07] | You ass! | 你个混蛋 |
[34:10] | Mr. Baron, where were you | 拜伦先生 案发那天晚上 |
[34:12] | between 11:00 and 1:00 a.m. the night of the murder? | 11点到凌晨1点你在哪里 |
[34:14] | After the reception, | 招待会结束后 |
[34:15] | I had drinks with councilman Bollinger. | 我和市议员博林杰一起喝了点酒 |
[34:19] | Uh, I got home at, uh, at 1:00 a.m. | 我大概凌晨一点到的家 |
[34:22] | Kayla was with me, weren’t you, babe? | 凯拉和我在一起 是吧 宝贝 |
[34:24] | Kayla, is this true? Were you with him? | 凯拉 是真的吗 你和他在一起吗 |
[34:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:35] | Who else knew, Victor? | 还有谁知道 维克多 |
[34:37] | Who do I need to be ashamed in front of? | 我还要在谁面前丢脸 |
[34:40] | No one else knew. | 没有人知道了 |
[34:41] | Well, someone else must’ve, | 肯定还有人知道 |
[34:42] | otherwise two people wouldn’t be dead. | 要不然这两个人就不会死了 |
[34:44] | The only other person I told was Candace. | 我只告诉了坎迪丝一个人 |
[34:46] | I told her what amber was trying to do… | 我告诉了她安波儿的企图 |
[34:48] | to me, to the pageant. | 勒索我 在比赛中作弊 |
[34:49] | I told her to take care of it, | 我让她帮我解决 |
[34:52] | to make the problem go away. | 让她把问题解决掉 |
[34:56] | Maybe she did. | 也许她这么做了 |
[34:58] | I don’t want to see any fingerprints on those glasses. | 我不想在这些玻璃杯上看到一点指纹 |
[35:00] | Being careful of fingerprints, are we, Candace? | 对指纹还挺小心的嘛 坎迪丝 |
[35:03] | We want everything to be perfect. | 我们想让一切都很完美 |
[35:04] | This pageant really is your baby. | 这场选美真是你的心头肉 |
[35:06] | You noticed? 17 flawless years. | 你注意到了 完美的17年 |
[35:09] | So then you would do anything to protect it. | 那么你会不惜一切代价来保护它 |
[35:13] | We know that Mr. Baron told you about the blackmail. | 我们知道拜伦先生把敲诈的事情告诉了你 |
[35:16] | And we know that he asked you to handle it. | 我们还知道他让你来解决这件事 |
[35:20] | Kill her? I wanted to kill Baron. | 杀她 我想杀了拜伦 |
[35:23] | 17 flawless years, and he wants me to give her the answers | 完美的17年 他想把答案给他的小三 |
[35:25] | so his little fling can wear the crown? | 好让她能戴上王冠 |
[35:29] | But it was either that | 但如果不这么做 |
[35:31] | or that snake destroys everything. | 那个狐狸精就会毁了一切 |
[35:33] | Where were you the night that Amber was killed? | 安波儿被杀的那个晚上你在哪里 |
[35:35] | Please don’t. | 求你别 |
[35:36] | – Ms. Ford – I was with someone. | -弗德女士 -我和别人在一起 |
[35:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:40] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[35:42] | Candace, if you have an alibi… | 坎迪丝 如果你有不在场证明 |
[35:43] | Bobby Stark. I was with him at the Tribeca Grand. | 鲍比·斯塔克 我和他一起在翠贝卡酒店 |
[35:48] | And the worst part is… | 而最糟的是 |
[35:51] | he doesn’t even remember. | 他甚至都不记得了 |
[35:55] | Tribeca grand confirms that Stark was with Candace | 翠贝卡酒店确认了谋杀发生的时候 |
[35:57] | at the time of the murder. | 斯塔克和坎迪丝在一起 |
[35:58] | She did smell a little bit like strawberry oil. | 她闻起来是有点草莓精油的味道 |
[36:00] | Baron’s alibi checks out, too. | 拜伦的不在场证明也成立 |
[36:02] | Which leaves us without a suspect. | 我们没有嫌疑犯了 |
[36:04] | Okay, get into it with Baron’s lawyers. | 去跟拜伦的律师交涉 |
[36:06] | Just because Candace didn’t kill them | 坎迪丝没杀人 |
[36:07] | – doesn’t mean he didn’t hire someone else to do it. – Right. | -不代表他没买凶杀人 -好 |
[36:09] | Blind, naked ambition– I think | 盲目而赤裸裸的野心 我想 |
[36:12] | even your Debbie Winokur would’ve been appalled. | 就算黛比·文妮科也会感到厌恶的 |
[36:14] | Yeah, she would’ve. | 她的确会 |
[36:15] | Debbie wanted to be a beauty queen | 黛比想成为选美皇后 |
[36:17] | because she believed in the ideals of beauty. | 是因为她信仰完美之美 |
[36:20] | She wanted to be beautiful on the inside and outside. | 她想达到秀外慧中的境界 |
[36:23] | I thought you didn’t like her. | 我以为你不喜欢她 |
[36:24] | Well, deep down, behind all of the makeup and the hair, | 在她内心深处 在完美妆容和发型下 |
[36:27] | She wasn’t terrible. | 她也不是一个烂人 |
[36:28] | She was just a miserable person to live with. | 只不过跟她住一起很难熬 |
[36:31] | Unlike Amber, winning wouldn’t have meant a thing to her | 跟安波儿不一样 如果成功意味着作弊 |
[36:33] | if she had to cheat to do it. | 那成功对她而言就一文不值 |
[36:34] | Yeah, talk about choices that change your life. | 说起改变你人生的抉择 |
[36:37] | When do you make that choice? | 你是何时做出那种选择 |
[36:38] | When does winning become | 何时起赢得比赛 |
[36:39] | – more important than your soul? – I don’t know. | -比你的灵魂更重要 -不知道 |
[36:41] | You have to be pretty cold and calculating | 想要做出安波儿干出来的事 |
[36:43] | to make some of the choices Amber did. | 得非常冷酷非常精明才行 |
[36:46] | Cold and calculating? | 冷酷精明 |
[36:48] | What? | 什么 |
[36:49] | Amber was cold and calculating. | 安波儿冷酷又精明 |
[36:51] | Yeah, so? | 那又怎样 |
[36:52] | So all of those people we talked to about her, | 这样说来 跟我们聊过她的人里 |
[36:56] | one of them is lying. | 有一个在说谎 |
[37:30] | Tragedy… struck the Baron’s All-American Pageant | 拜伦全美选美赛惨剧发生 |
[37:34] | with the untimely passing of our Illinois All-American, | 一位伊利诺伊洲选手意外而亡 |
[37:40] | Ms. Amber Middleberry. | 安波儿·米德伯瑞小姐 |
[37:42] | I was fortunate to have worked closely with Amber. | 我有幸曾与安波儿亲密共事 |
[37:46] | She meant the world to me. | 她对我而言意味着全世界 |
[37:48] | Well, then why did you kill her? | 那你为什么杀死她 |
[37:50] | What? I didn’t kill Amber. | 什么 我没杀她 |
[37:52] | You’re lying. You’ve been lying to us the whole time. | 你在说谎 你一直都在说谎 |
[37:55] | You told us that she was upset, that she was feeling | 你跟我们说她心烦意乱 说她感到 |
[37:57] | like she was being taken advantage of and threatened. | 被人占了便宜 受到了威胁 |
[38:00] | But she was the one doing the threatening. | 但她才是威胁别人的人 |
[38:02] | There was no reason for her to be upset. | 她没必要心烦意乱 |
[38:03] | You know, you’re interrupting a dress rehearsal. Okay? | 你们打断了一次着装排演 |
[38:05] | I don’t even know what you two are talking about. | 我都不知道你俩在说什么 |
[38:07] | Oh, yes, you do. You got on to the blackmail. | 你完全清楚 你发现了勒索事件 |
[38:09] | You thought the old boyfriend was taking advantage | 你以为她前男友想 |
[38:11] | of your prized client, so you confronted him. | 占你未来冠军的便宜 所以你找他对质 |
[38:14] | – We ran your credit cards. – We know | -我们查过你的信用卡 -得知 |
[38:16] | about the taxi trip you took to Jeremy’s apartment. | 你乘出租车去了杰瑞米的公寓 |
[38:18] | So tell us, when you killed Amber’s boyfriend. | 跟我们说说 你杀害安波儿男朋友时 |
[38:20] | did you know that amber was in on the scheme? | 可知道安波儿也参与了这场阴谋 |
[38:28] | Justin, stop. | 贾斯汀 站住 |
[38:33] | Where are you going, aah! | 往哪儿跑呢 |
[38:44] | A word of advice, Justin. | 给你个建议 贾斯汀 |
[38:46] | When the lady says stop, | 女士说站住 |
[38:48] | stop. | 那就站住 |
[38:52] | Justin confessed to everything. | 贾斯汀坦白了一切 |
[38:53] | His last three clients were losers. | 他之前三位客户不成气候 |
[38:55] | Amber was supposed to be his comeback, and if she didn’t win, | 安波儿可使他重返巅峰 要是她输了 |
[38:57] | he was through. | 他就完了 |
[38:58] | Apparently he found the same naked photos that we did, | 显然我们发现的裸照他也发现了 |
[39:01] | thought that her ex-boyfriend was trying to exploit her. | 却以为她前男友想占她便宜 |
[39:03] | He was worried, if they called the cops, | 他很担心 要是他们报了警 |
[39:05] | that her secret would get out, and they’d both be ruined. | 她的秘密就会曝光 他俩都玩儿完 |
[39:07] | So he decided to handle it on his own. | 所以打算自己解决 |
[39:10] | Unfortunately, Jeremy was drunk, | 倒霉的是杰瑞米喝醉了 |
[39:12] | He got violent, and Justin ended up killing him. | 动了手 结果贾斯汀杀了他 |
[39:14] | And he staged it like it was a suicide. | 把他现场布置成自杀 |
[39:16] | Once Amber found out, she threatened to turn him in, | 安波儿发现后 威胁要告发他 |
[39:18] | – and he killed her. – That’s a whole pageant of bad choices. | -他就把她也杀了 -可真是一错连一错 |
[39:22] | Good work, you two. | 你俩干得漂亮 |
[39:24] | – Uh, good work, you all. – Thank you. | -你们都很棒 -谢谢 |
[39:27] | I see a beauty queen worthy of a crown. | 我看到一位值得授予桂冠的选美皇后 |
[39:30] | Always the charmer, Rick. | 你嘴总这么甜 里克 |
[39:32] | Baby, what you doin’ here? | 亲爱的 你怎么来了 |
[39:33] | You know I was just comin’ to swoop you up. | 你明知我会去接你的 |
[39:34] | Yeah, well, I know how you lose all sense of time | 我知道你工作起来 |
[39:36] | when you’re working. I figured I’d meet you here. | 废寝忘食 所以想直接过来找你 |
[39:39] | Do you guys have any big plans? | 你们有什么计划没 |
[39:40] | Dinner and dancing with the best husband in Manhattan, | 跟曼哈顿最佳老公共进晚餐携手舞蹈 |
[39:44] | especially since he gave me that gift this morning. | 早上他送我礼物后 这就变得更加美妙了 |
[39:47] | Oh, what did you end up giving her? | 你最后送她什么了 |
[39:49] | I followed your advice, Castle. | 卡塞尔 我听了你的建议 |
[39:51] | I thought about some of the things | 我想到过去几年 |
[39:52] | Evelyn said she wanted the past couple of years… | 伊芙琳一直在说她想要一样东西 |
[39:55] | And my gift to her is, next year, | 我的礼物就是明年 |
[39:56] | – I’m retiring from the force. – We’re gonna go traveling. | -我准备退休 -我们要去旅行 |
[40:00] | We’re gonna go to all the romantic places. | 去很多很浪漫的地方 |
[40:02] | – Wait. Are– are you serious, boss? – You really want to retire? | -等等 真的吗头儿 -你要退休 |
[40:06] | I haven’t accomplished | 虽然在我的岗位上 |
[40:07] | everything I wanted to on the job, but I’ve done enough. | 我没做到十全十美 但也做的不少了 |
[40:09] | It’s time for me to move on. | 我该放手前行了 |
[40:10] | Best gift ever–more Roy. | 史上最佳礼物 更多时间跟罗伊在一起 |
[40:15] | look, I taught you guys everything I know | 我把我的经验 |
[40:16] | about doing this job, all right? | 都传授给你们了 |
[40:18] | You’re gonna be fine without me. | 没有我你们一样会很出色 |
[40:19] | Oh, for crying out loud, lose the long faces. Smile, please. | 拜托 别哭丧着脸 请微笑 |
[40:24] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[40:28] | Hey, you kids take care, all right? | 你们好好照顾自己 |
[40:29] | – You guys behave now. – You have a good time. | -老实点 -玩得愉快 |
[40:31] | – Congratulations, you guys. Good night. – Thank you. | -恭喜两位 晚安 -谢谢 |
[40:33] | – Bye. – Happy anniversary. | -拜拜 -结婚纪念日快乐 |
[40:35] | – Good night, Captain. – What the hell did you say to him? | -晚安队长 -你跟他说什么了 |
[40:38] | Nothing. No, I just told him | 什么也没说 就跟他说 |
[40:39] | – to listen to what his wife wanted. – Damn, Castle. | -送他妻子想要的 -该死 卡塞尔 |
[40:42] | How can you th– I di– | 你怎么能…我没… |
[40:44] | There’s no way– | 不可能… |
[40:45] | Castle, let me let you in on a little secret. | 卡塞尔 我还是透漏给你个小秘密吧 |
[40:48] | Captain Montgomery retires all the time. | 蒙哥马利队长总说要退休 |
[40:51] | Just give it a week or two. | 等个一两周 |
[40:53] | He’s like the Brett Favre of the NYPD. | 他就像是纽约警局的布雷特·法夫尔 |
[40:55] | Trust me. He’s not going anywhere. | 相信我 他哪儿也不会去 |
[40:58] | Not going anywhere. | 哪也不会去 |
[41:02] | Hey, so I’ve been meaning to ask you, | 我正想问你呢 |
[41:04] | did Alexis make a decision about Ashley? | 阿丽克西斯决定好阿什利的事没 |
[41:06] | Oh, she did, actually. | 定了 |
[41:07] | She decided it was, uh, worth the risk. | 她觉得值得一试 |
[41:10] | And she’s going to just keep showing up. | 她会继续和他交往 |
[41:13] | That’s a good choice. | 好决定 |
[41:15] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:18] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:25] | Ashley, what are you doing here? | 阿什利你在这儿做什么 |
[41:27] | – Hey, Mr. Castle. – Hey, dad. Guess what. | -卡塞尔先生 -老爸 你猜怎样 |
[41:29] | What? | 怎样 |
[41:30] | I’m going to Stanford. | 我要去斯坦福了 |
[41:32] | – What? – I’m applying for early admission. | -什么 -我申请了提前入学 |
[41:35] | And since I’ve been taking extra classes | 由于我高一开始每学期 |
[41:36] | each semester since my freshman year, | 都多修学分 |
[41:38] | I have enough credits to graduate in the fall. | 秋天就能满学分毕业了 |
[41:43] | What? | 什么 |
[41:44] | Yeah, this way, Ash and I will be together in January, | 这样我和阿什一月份就能在一起了 |
[41:47] | in college. | 在大学哟 |
[41:48] | What? | 什么 |
[41:50] | That was actually her idea, sir. | 先生 这其实是她的主意 |
[41:57] | What? | 什么 |