时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What the hell are you doing? That’s my suspect. | 你他妈干什么呢 那是我的嫌疑人 |
[00:05] | Okay, relax. We’re on the same team. | 好吧 放松点 咱们是自家人 |
[00:08] | Royce? | 罗伊 |
[00:09] | Hey, kid. | 丫头 |
[00:10] | All they ever taught us in the academy | 警校唯一教会给我们的 |
[00:11] | was how to do paperwork. | 就是怎么完成文书工作 |
[00:12] | You were the one who taught me how to be a cop. | 而你才是真正教会我做警察的那个人 |
[00:15] | You were easy to impress. | 蒙你太容易了 |
[00:16] | No, I wasn’t. I was drowning, | 才不是 我当时沉溺于茫茫大海 |
[00:18] | and you were dry land. | 而你是那海中小岛 |
[00:20] | I didn’t mean for it to go like this. | 我并不是有意要这样走掉的 |
[00:22] | Mike, I was in love with you. | 迈克 我曾经深爱着你 |
[00:25] | Go ahead, kid. Do what you gotta do. | 动手吧 丫头 做你该做的 |
[00:27] | And when I arrest you, | 当我逮捕你的时候 |
[00:28] | You’re gonna realize that what you destroyed today | 你将会意识到今天你亲手毁掉的 |
[00:30] | was worth a hell of a lot more than money. | 比那笔臭钱要珍贵的多 |
[01:21] | You should’ve stayed out of this, Royce. | 你不应该搅和进来的 罗伊 |
[01:23] | You have no idea | 你根本就不知道 |
[01:24] | the hell that’s about to rain down on you. | 你马上就要遭受地狱般的追缉 |
[01:28] | Scary. | 好怕哦 |
[01:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[01:45] | Turn around and go back home and let me handle this, all right? | 转身回家 让我来处理这个 好吗 |
[01:47] | Sir, I’ve seen dead bodies before. | 长官 我又不是第一次见尸体 |
[01:57] | Come on, Kate. You don’t want to remember him like this. | 别倔啊 凯特 看到他的尸体你只会更伤心 |
[01:59] | Castle, if it was me lying there, would you just walk away? | 卡塞尔 如果死的人是我 你会转身走开吗 |
[02:08] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[02:12] | So tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生什么了 |
[02:14] | He was shot in the leg. | 他腿部中弹 |
[02:16] | Judging from the blood trail, | 从血迹判断 |
[02:17] | I’d say the bullet broke the bone. | 我判断子弹打碎了骨头 |
[02:20] | He tried to hide, but… | 他试着藏起来 但是 |
[02:25] | Uh, I found this in his pocket. | 我在他口袋中找到了这个 |
[02:27] | He just flew in from Los Angeles this afternoon. | 他今天下午刚刚从洛杉矶飞来 |
[02:30] | What was he doing in L.A.? | 他去洛杉矶干什么 |
[02:32] | I heard he moved there after he lost his bounty hunter’s license. | 我听说他丢了赏金猎人的执照后就搬到了那里 |
[02:34] | I guess he was trying to make a fresh start. | 我猜他是想试着重新开始 |
[02:37] | When was the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后一次和他说话是什么时候 |
[02:41] | When I arrested him. | 我逮捕他的时候 |
[02:47] | Lanie, could I? | 蕾妮 我能看看他吗 |
[02:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:16] | Royce, um… | 罗伊 |
[03:17] | had something else in his pocket. | 他的口袋里还有些东西 |
[03:20] | It’s addressed to you. | 是写给你的 |
[03:28] | About the case? | 和案子有关的 |
[03:31] | No. | 不是 |
[03:33] | Think we got the murder weapon. | 我们好像找到了凶器 |
[03:36] | Found it in the garbage around the corner. | 在街角的垃圾桶里找到的 |
[03:37] | Gun was definitely fired recently. | 这把枪最近绝对开过火 |
[03:39] | Shooter took the time to empty the ammo before he dumped it. | 凶手在弃枪之前清空了子弹 |
[03:41] | Worried we’d find fingerprints on the bullets? | 担心我们会在子弹上找到指纹吗 |
[03:44] | This is a cheap street gun. It’s a throwaway. | 这是把便宜的街头手枪 垃圾货 |
[03:47] | There’s threading on the barrel. | 枪管上有螺纹 |
[03:49] | – Silencer? – Yeah. | -消声器 -对 |
[03:50] | Allowing our killer to shoot Royce in broad daylight. | 使得凶手可以在光天化日之下射杀罗伊 |
[03:54] | Listen, Beckett, we’re gonna get this guy. | 听着 贝克特 我们会将凶手缉拿归案的 |
[03:56] | We got uniforms hitting | 已经派警员去调查 |
[03:58] | every store and apartment in a 5-block radius. | 五个街区范围内的每一个商店和公寓 |
[03:59] | This is New York. Somebody had to have seen something. | 纽约这种大城市人来人往 肯定会有目击证人的 |
[04:06] | L.A. to New York | 从洛杉矶到纽约 |
[04:08] | It’s like royce was running from something, | 罗伊似乎在躲避什么 |
[04:09] | Like he knew he was in danger. | 好像他知道自己身处险境 |
[04:12] | You were right about the silencer. | 关于消音器你说对了 |
[04:15] | The lab found trace amounts of titanium alloy in the threads. | 实验室在螺纹中发现了钛合金 |
[04:17] | They’ve narrowed it done to one of two commercial suppressors. | 他们将范围缩小到两种商业消音器之一 |
[04:20] | Both run about a grand. | 每种价格都约一千美元 |
[04:21] | Why put an expensive silencer on a cheap gun? | 为什么把这么贵的消音器安在一把烂枪上 |
[04:24] | Because our killer followed Royce from l.A. | 因为凶手从洛杉矶跟随罗伊至此 |
[04:28] | and couldn’t bring his own gun on the plane. | 他没办法把自己的枪带上飞机 |
[04:29] | But a silencer is just a cylinder. | 而消音器只是个圆筒 |
[04:31] | It could easily be hidden in a checked bag. | 要藏在托运行李里轻而易举 |
[04:33] | Isolate all of the flights | 筛选出所有 |
[04:34] | that someone could’ve followed Royce from L.A. on. | 凶手可能从洛杉矶跟随罗伊至此的班机 |
[04:35] | There couldn’t have been that many, and specifically, | 数量不会有很多 特别是 |
[04:37] | focus on the people who might have bought tickets last minute. | 要注意那些在最后时刻买票的人 |
[04:40] | Right. | 好的 |
[04:43] | What the hell were you into, Mike? | 你究竟卷入了什么阴谋 迈克 |
[04:44] | Okay, so we got five flights out of L.A. that meet our criteria. | 我们查到 有5列从洛杉矶起飞的航班符合条件 |
[04:47] | I ran all the passengers, | 我调查了所有的乘客 |
[04:48] | and one name popped. | 一个名字跳了出来 |
[04:50] | Neel McCauley bought his ticket at the airport an hour before the flight | 尼尔·麦考利在起飞前一小时到机场买了票 |
[04:55] | His identity is brand-new-no credit history, | 而他的身份却是一段查无此证的崭新历史 |
[04:58] | and his driver’s license number is a fake. | 他的驾照号码也是假的 |
[05:00] | Neel McCauley, really? | 尼尔·麦考利 真的假的 |
[05:02] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[05:03] | That’s Robert De Niro’s character in “Heat”. | 那是罗伯特·德尼罗在《盗火线》中的角色名 |
[05:06] | That’s our guy. | 他就是我们要找的家伙 |
[05:07] | Well, if it is, you’re gonna need to get on a plane, | 好吧 要真是的话 你就要登机了 |
[05:10] | ’cause Mr. McCauley flew back to L.A. | 因为麦考利先生已经飞回了洛杉矶 |
[05:11] | two hours after Royce was shot. | 起飞时间恰好是罗伊遇害2小时后 |
[05:14] | I’m not sending you to L.A. You have no solid evidence | 我不会派你去洛杉矶的 你没有确凿的证据 |
[05:16] | linking Neel McCauley to this murder. | 证明尼尔·麦考利和此谋杀案有关 |
[05:18] | He came to New York for six hours. | 他来纽约待了六个小时 |
[05:20] | Who flies in for that short a stay? | 谁会飞过来就待那么短的时间 |
[05:22] | Businessmen do it all the time. | 商人常常在各地短暂停留 |
[05:23] | Businessmen don’t use false I.D.s… | 商人可不会使用假身份 |
[05:25] | Or pack a silencer. | 也不会带着消音器吧 |
[05:26] | That’s supposition. I need a lot more than that | 那只是猜想 我需要更有说服力的证据 |
[05:27] | to justify flying a detective across the country. | 才能派一个探长名正言顺地跨城市查案 |
[05:29] | You and I both know that the longer I wait to go out there, | 你我都清楚我等的时间越长 |
[05:32] | the colder this trail gets. | 破案就越难 |
[05:34] | Take a day, shore this up, | 你休一天假 好好冷静一下 |
[05:36] | and if there’s sufficient evidence, i’ll contact L.A.P.D. | 如果证据充足 我会联系洛杉矶警局 |
[05:38] | You’ll contact the L.A.P.D.? | 你会联系洛杉矶警局 |
[05:39] | This is my case. This happened in our jurisdiction. | 这是我的案子 这发生在我们的辖区里 |
[05:42] | You think the L.A.P.D. is gonna lift a finger | 你觉得洛杉矶警局会出手相助吗 |
[05:45] | Kate, you’re too close to this. | 凯特 你和此案牵扯太深 |
[05:46] | No, sir, I am committed. I am not compromised. | 不 长官 我尽职尽责 不会因私情妨碍公务的 |
[05:49] | You’re torn up! | 你心力交瘁 |
[05:55] | Kate, things between you and Royce ended badly. | 凯特 你和罗伊的关系结束的很糟糕 |
[05:59] | I get it, but that emotion is exactly why | 我理解 但正是因为你的这种情绪 |
[06:03] | I need to assign this to someone else. | 我才要把调查工作交给别人 |
[06:09] | You know what? You’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[06:12] | I am too close to this. | 我和此案牵扯太深 |
[06:17] | I have some vacation days coming up. | 我正好有几个假期没有休 |
[06:19] | I think now would be a good time. | 我觉得现在正是时候 |
[06:21] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[06:25] | I hope you’re not thinking about doing something reckless. | 我希望你不要鲁莽行事 |
[06:28] | No, sir. | 不会的 长官 |
[06:40] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[06:41] | – Home. – The hell you are. | -回家 -骗谁呢 |
[06:42] | Castle… Please. | 卡塞尔 拜托 |
[06:45] | He was mtraining officer, my friend. | 他是我的训练官 我的朋友 |
[06:48] | I just… I really need to be alone right now. | 我只是 我现在真的需要一个人呆一会儿 |
[07:02] | Dear Kate, | 亲爱的凯特 |
[07:04] | I bet I’ve written this letter a hundred times. | 恐怕我已千百次提笔写这封信 |
[07:06] | Someday, I might actually send it. | 或许有一天 我真会把它寄出去 |
[07:08] | There’s no excuse for what I did, | 对于我所做的一切都没有借口 |
[07:10] | Especially what I did to you. | 特别是我对你所做的一切 |
[07:12] | But I’m on a righteous path now. | 但是我已经走上正道了 |
[07:15] | And I hope someday, | 我希望能有一天 |
[07:16] | that path earns me your forgiveness. | 这条正道能让我得到你的原谅 |
[07:42] | – Excuse me. Detective beckett? – Yes. | -不好意思 贝克特探长吗 -是的 |
[07:45] | You’ve been upgraded to first class. | 你已经被升到头等舱了 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 对不起 借过 |
[07:52] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[07:54] | Seat 3-C. | 座位号3C |
[07:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | Champagne? | 来杯香槟吗 |
[08:17] | Castle, what are you doing? | 卡塞尔 你跟来干什么 |
[08:19] | Oh, the studio’s been after me for weeks | 制作公司已经催了我几个礼拜了 |
[08:20] | to fly down and do a set visit for the “Heat wave” Movie. | 让我飞去电影版《希特热浪》的片场探班 |
[08:24] | Imagine my surprise when I saw your name on the standby list. | 看到你名字也在同一架班机上 我惊讶半天呢 |
[08:27] | You cannot be a part of what I’m gonna do out there. | 我将要做的事 你不准掺和 |
[08:30] | I thought you were on vacation. | 我以为你是去度假呢 |
[08:31] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[08:32] | It is one thing for you to follow me when we’re in New York, | 在纽约办案 你跟着我是一回事 |
[08:35] | but I am not a cop in L.A. | 但我在洛杉矶可不是警察 |
[08:37] | I don’t have any authority or backup. | 没有任何职权 也无后援 |
[08:39] | I’ll be your backup. | 我来当你的后援 |
[08:41] | Besides, going rogue is kind of my specialty. | 再说了 胡搅蛮缠可是我的专长啊 |
[08:43] | Yeah, but subtlety isn’t. | 是啊 但你做事从来不懂看人脸色 |
[08:47] | I’m not gonna get rid of you, am I? | 我是甩不掉你了 是吧 |
[08:51] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[08:53] | If we do this together, you have to promise me | 如果我们要共事 你一定要向我保证 |
[08:55] | that we’re gonna fly under the radar. | 我们一定要低调 |
[08:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:15] | Is this what you call “Under the radar”? | 这也叫低调吗 |
[09:17] | In L.A., this baby fits right in. | 在洛杉矶 小跑车就是主流啊 |
[09:19] | So what’s our first stop? | 我们第一站去哪儿 |
[09:20] | My hotel. It’s on Ventura Blvd. | 我的宾馆 在万特乐大道 |
[09:22] | That’s all the way in the Valley. | 那要一直到山谷那里 |
[09:24] | How are we supposed to work together if you’re an hour away? | 你离我那么远 我们怎么一起行动 |
[09:26] | Castle, we weren’t supposed to work together at all. | 卡塞尔 我们完全没必要一起行动 |
[09:29] | Okay, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[09:30] | the studio comped me a two-bedroom, four-star suite. | 制作公司给我免费提供了一间四星级的双人套房 |
[09:32] | – You just stay with me. – Yeah, right. | -你跟着我就行了 -是啊 没错 |
[09:35] | What? You’ll have your own room. | 怎么了 你会有自己房间 |
[09:36] | Uh, no. I am not staying with you. | 不要 我才不要跟你住一起 |
[09:38] | Ahh. Worried you can’t control yourself when we’re alone? | 担心我们孤男寡女 你无法自控吗 |
[09:42] | Actually, it’s not me that I’m worried about. | 事实上 我不是担心我自己 |
[09:44] | I assure you, my intentions are pure. | 我向你保证 我的动机很纯洁的 |
[09:54] | We’re so happy to have you back, Mr. Castle. | 我们很高兴你再次光临 卡塞尔先生 |
[09:56] | I’ve taken the liberty of setting up the suite | 我擅自做主把套房布置好了 |
[09:58] | – Just the way you like it. – Thank you. | -按您喜欢的样子来的 -谢谢 |
[10:00] | And I’ve schedule a couples massage at 7:00. | 我预约了7点钟的双人按摩 |
[10:03] | – Pure, huh? – Uh, Maurice, you can go ahead and cancel that, | -很纯洁嘛 -莫瑞斯 你可以把那个取消掉 |
[10:06] | and get rid of the flowers and the champagne. | 然后把这些花和香槟撤掉 |
[10:09] | We’re here to work. | 我们是来办公事的 |
[10:10] | Very good, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[10:15] | For you. | 给你的 |
[10:17] | Thank you, Maurice. | 谢谢 莫瑞斯 |
[10:21] | The last time I was here, | 上次我来这里的时候 |
[10:22] | I brought this parisian super model so he thought you– | 我带了一个巴黎的超模 所以他以为你是… |
[10:25] | It’s not important. Would you like to choose your room? | 那不重要 你想要不要选一下房间 |
[10:28] | No, I’d like to start the investigation. | 不用了 我想即刻就着手调查 |
[10:30] | We haven’t even ordered room service yet. | 我们还没叫客房服务呢 |
[10:32] | Castle, I’m not here for room service. | 卡塞尔 我不是来这享受客房服务的 |
[10:35] | I’m here for justice. | 我是来讨回公道的 |
[10:37] | Wow. In L.A. For all of a minute, | 哇哦 到洛杉矶还没一分钟 |
[10:40] | and already she’s spouting cheesy movie dialogue. | 她已经开始引用恶俗片里的对话了 |
[10:44] | Must be something in the air. | 肯定是因为这里的空气 |
[10:48] | This is Royce’s place? | 这是罗伊的住址吗 |
[10:49] | This is the address listed on his driver’s license. | 这是他驾照上登记的地址 |
[10:52] | Did I miss the part where you told me he was rich? | 我怎么不记得你跟我说过他很有钱 |
[10:54] | No. He was barely scraping by. | 没有 他也就勉强度日罢了 |
[10:57] | – Yeah? – Yeah, I’m a friend of Mike Royce’s. | -谁啊 -我是迈克·罗伊的朋友 |
[10:59] | Come around the back. | 到后面来 |
[11:03] | Jerry, I cannot help you out. I’m sorry. | 杰瑞 我没法帮你 对不起 |
[11:05] | You gotta go without… | 你只能自己 |
[11:07] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[11:09] | – Hello. – Whoa. You’re Gene Simmons. | -你好 -你是吉恩·西蒙斯 |
[11:11] | Yeah, I’m that weird guy in Kiss. | 是啊 我是Kiss乐队里那个怪胎 |
[11:13] | Yeah, the guy with the long tongue and everything. | 是啊 那个长舌头还有其他什么的 |
[11:14] | Hello. Who’s this pretty little lady? | 你好啊 这位美女是谁 |
[11:17] | I’m, uh, I’m–I’m detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. | 我是 我是纽约警局的凯特·贝克特警探 |
[11:22] | Is Mike in trouble? | 迈克惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[11:23] | – Actually, he was murdered. – Oh, that’s terrible. | -事实上 他被谋杀了 -太可怕了 |
[11:27] | How did you know him exactly? | 你是怎么认识他的 |
[11:28] | Well, I got into trouble a few months back, | 几个月前我有麻烦缠身 |
[11:30] | and Royce helped me out, I helped him, | 罗伊帮我解围 作为回报 |
[11:32] | and I’ve been letting him live in my guest house. | 我让他住在我的客房 |
[11:34] | So you’re saying, | 你是说 |
[11:35] | he was in the business of helping people in trouble? | 他专门帮人解决麻烦吗 |
[11:37] | He was pretty good at it. | 他做的不错 |
[11:38] | – Was he helping anyone lately? – Well, there was a girl. | -最近有谁找他解决麻烦吗 -有个女孩 |
[11:41] | She came by two days ago. Uh, really beautiful, stunning. | 她是两天前来的 很正 美艳动人 |
[11:44] | Uh, this girl, do you remember her name? | 你还记得那女孩的名字吗 |
[11:48] | You know what? She dropped off a head shot. | 她有落下一张大头照 |
[11:50] | If you give me a chance, I’ll go find it. | 稍等片刻 我去找找 |
[11:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | This is so weird. | 这太诡异了 |
[11:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:58] | I’ve dressed up as him for Halloween. | 我万圣节扮的就是他 |
[11:59] | Mm. I did, too. | 我也是 |
[12:03] | Violet Young, a smoking-hot wannabe starlet | 薇罗特·杨 初涉影坛的性感小妞 |
[12:05] | whose only credit is “Slumber Party Zombie”. | 她唯一的代表作就是《睡衣派对上的僵尸》 |
[12:09] | What kind of trouble would an actress be in | 一个女演员能有什么麻烦 |
[12:11] | that would scare Royce into running? | 能把罗伊吓的要跑路 |
[12:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:14] | Pulling up “Slumber Party Zombie” on Netflix. | 上在线影院搜索《睡衣派对上的僵尸》 |
[12:16] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[12:17] | I’m gonna get ahold of Violet’s agency, | 我联系下薇罗特的经纪公司 |
[12:19] | see if I can find out where she is. | 看能不能找到她 |
[12:21] | – Yo, Ryan, what’s up? – We got lucky. | -莱恩 怎么样了 -我们运气不错 |
[12:23] | Kids were tagging that building across from the alley, | 孩子们爱在对面大楼里涂鸦乱画 |
[12:25] | so the owner put up a camera. | 业主就装了个摄像头 |
[12:28] | There’s our shooter. | 凶手现身了 |
[12:29] | You can’t see his face or the license plate number. | 他的脸和车牌号都看不到 |
[12:31] | But you can see the driver’s arm. | 但能看到司机的手臂 |
[12:33] | A black guy. Ebony to our killer’s ivory. | 黑人 正好和我们的杀手黑白配 |
[12:36] | You still got that friend at T.S.A.? | 你还有朋友在运输安全管理局吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah, why? | 有 怎么了 |
[12:38] | Maybe they’ll share surveillance footage | 或许他们会有凶手 |
[12:39] | of the security checkpoint that our shooter went through. | 过安检时的监控录像 |
[12:41] | The guy was in town for six hours, right? | 这家伙在城里逗留了六小时 对吧 |
[12:44] | There’s a chance that he’s wearing the same clothes | 如果他在机场穿的 |
[12:46] | at the airport that he’s wearing in our video. | 和录像里的是同一套衣服 |
[12:48] | Which might get us a look at his face. | 那样我们就能知道他长什么样子了 |
[12:52] | So Violet’s shooting a commercial at Zenith Studios. | 薇罗特在齐尼思摄影棚拍广告 |
[12:55] | No way. That’s where they’re shooting “Heat wave”. | 不是吧 那可是拍《希特热浪》的地方 |
[12:57] | Oh, wow. It’s kismet. | 真是命中注定 |
[13:16] | Violet’s commercial shoots on stage seven. | 薇罗特在七号摄影棚拍广告 |
[13:18] | Rick castle! | 里克·卡塞尔 |
[13:20] | I cannot believe we finally got you out here. | 真不敢相信 你终于肯来了 |
[13:23] | Tony, you money-grubbing bastard. | 托尼 你个抢钱专业户 |
[13:26] | How’s filming? | 电影拍的怎么样了 |
[13:26] | You kidding me? It’s awesome, buddy. | 开什么玩笑 兄弟 超赞的 |
[13:27] | You keep writing ’em, we’ll keep making ’em. | 你写多少 我们就拍多少 |
[13:29] | Tony, I want you to meet Kate Beckett. | 托尼 这位是凯特·贝克特 |
[13:31] | This is the inspiration for Nikki Heat. | 妮基·希特的人物原型 |
[13:33] | Wow. With your looks, honey, you could be an actress. | 美女 你这长相足够当演员了 |
[13:36] | I’m completely comfortable being a cop. | 我做警察做得挺开心的 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna go and look for Violet. | 我去找薇罗特 |
[13:39] | – It was nice to meet you. – You, too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[13:41] | – She’s hot. – Mm. | -她真辣 -是啊 |
[13:42] | No wonder your sex scenes are so steamy. | 怪不得书中性爱场面描绘的如此传神 |
[13:44] | So, uh, where’s our Nikki Heat, Natalie Rhodes? | 我们的妮基·希特扮演者在哪 纳塔莉·罗兹 |
[13:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:49] | Natalie’s having some personal issues. | 纳塔莉有点个人问题 |
[13:52] | What kind of personal issues? | 什么样的个人问题 |
[13:53] | Let’s just say, there was a slight mix-up with one of her prescriptions | 这么说吧 她的药方可能出现了一点混乱 |
[13:56] | She’s in rehab? | 她在戒毒吗 |
[13:57] | Hey, you did not hear that from me. | 嘿 别说是我说的 |
[13:58] | Oh, there are the actors who play Raley and Ochoa. | 这二位是饰演莱利和奥乔亚的演员 |
[14:00] | – Herv, Taylor. – It’s Herval. | -霍维和泰勒 -是霍沃才对 |
[14:02] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 对 我就是那么叫的 |
[14:03] | This is your creator–Richard Castle. | 这是原著作者 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[14:05] | Yo. Big fan, bro. | 哥们 我是你头号粉丝 |
[14:06] | Thanks. I–oh. | 谢了 我… |
[14:11] | I’ve read all your books. | 我读过你所有的作品 |
[14:12] | If you have time, I’d love to talk about my motivation. | 如果你有时间 我想和你谈谈我的动机 |
[14:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:14] | I mean, what’s my character’s inner life? | 我是说 我这个角色的内心世界 |
[14:17] | Why do I do what I do? | 我为什么选择这么做 |
[14:18] | Ah. You’re a cop, so it’s your job. | 你是个警察 这是你的工作 |
[14:22] | Castle. Violet didn’t show up to work today. | 卡塞尔 薇罗特今天没来工作 |
[14:24] | I just talked to her agent. | 我刚和她经纪人谈过 |
[14:25] | He said there’s no way she would’ve missed this commercial. | 他说她没道理缺席工作 |
[14:27] | This was a huge break for her. | 这是她出名的好机会 |
[14:31] | I’ve got her address. | 我要了她的地址 |
[14:33] | You think she’s in trouble? | 你觉得她有麻烦了 |
[14:34] | Yeah, or worse. | 嗯 有可能更糟 |
[14:36] | – You guys on the job? – Yeah, yeah. | -你们在办案吗 -没错 |
[14:41] | You guys look great. | 你们看起来很有范儿 |
[14:45] | That is just creepy. | 他们太诡异了 |
[14:46] | Totally. | 没错 |
[14:52] | Hola, chica. | 你好 美女 |
[14:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[14:56] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我刚在附近经过 |
[14:59] | I thought I’d stop by and see if those bullets | 顺便来看看你从罗伊体内取出的子弹 |
[15:01] | you pulled out of Royce were ready to go over to ballistics. | 是否可以进行弹道分析了 |
[15:03] | I got a friend there who will make sure they get processed right away. | 我那儿有熟人可以保证立刻做分析 |
[15:09] | Mm. Wait, wait, wait, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[15:11] | Is your “friend” that top-heavy tramp in reception? | 你说的”朋友” 是接待处那个大胸贱人吗 |
[15:15] | Hmm? What? | 你说什么 |
[15:16] | I–you know I only have eyes for you. I don’t even– | 我…我的眼里只有你 我甚至都不… |
[15:18] | Mm-hmm. And you know I have easy access to sharp objects. | 我手边锋利的东西很多 |
[15:25] | What the hell? | 见鬼了 |
[15:30] | Are those the bullets? | 这是那些子弹吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah. They’re dissolving. | 是啊 它们竟然在溶解 |
[15:35] | I mean, ice bullets I’ve heard of. | 我只听过冰做的子弹 |
[15:37] | but dissolving bullets? | 但是能溶解的子弹也太扯了吧 |
[15:39] | Violet? Violet Young? | 薇罗特 薇罗特·杨 |
[15:41] | You’d think somebody on my conspiracy web sites | 如果真有溶解子弹 我那”阴谋论网站”上的粉丝 |
[15:43] | would’ve mentioned them. | 一定会提到的 |
[15:46] | I don’t think Violet’s home. | 我觉得薇罗特不在家 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:55] | You sure this is okay? | 这样做好吗 |
[15:57] | No, it is not okay. | 不好 当然不好 |
[15:59] | It is actually, completely… | 实际上是 完全 |
[16:03] | illegal. | 违法的 |
[16:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:08] | Violet? | 薇罗特 |
[16:09] | I don’t smell a dead body. | 我没闻到尸臭味啊 |
[16:17] | She’s not here. | 她不在家 |
[16:17] | No, she’s not. She’s in New York. | 是不在 她在纽约呢 |
[16:20] | 215号航班 早七点 | |
[16:22] | This was Royce’s flight. | 罗伊也是同一趟航班啊 |
[16:24] | Okay, so they flew together. | 这么说他们是一起飞去纽约的 |
[16:25] | He probably knew that they were in trouble | 他可能知道他们俩有麻烦了 |
[16:28] | and he tried to protect her by taking her to New York. | 他为了保护她 带她去纽约避难 |
[16:33] | Protect her from what? | 是谁找她麻烦呢 |
[16:35] | Maybe from this? | 这个吗 |
[16:37] | Surveillance photos? | 监视照片 |
[16:38] | What would she be doing with surveillance photos? | 她怎么会有监视照片呢 |
[16:40] | Maybe Royce was doing some kind of P.I. work for her. | 可能罗伊是她雇佣的私家侦探什么的 |
[16:44] | The building this guy is coming out of looks familiar. | 这人走出来的建筑好眼熟啊 |
[16:46] | She has articles on corgis, on surfing, wine tasting. | 她收集了有关柯基犬 冲浪和品酒的文章 |
[16:51] | How does any of this add up? | 这都哪跟哪啊 |
[16:53] | Maybe she was researching a role. | 她可能是在为一个角色做调研呢 |
[16:55] | And what role would that be? | 那会是什么角色啊 |
[16:56] | And what does any of it have to do with Royce? | 而这些跟罗伊又有什么关系呢 |
[16:58] | The power of… sound… compels you… | 声音的力量强迫你 |
[17:10] | Ccops. Cops. Cops. | 条子 条子 条子 |
[17:12] | Photo.. Okay. | 拍张照 好了 |
[17:15] | Okay, go. | 搞定 走 |
[17:18] | L.A.P.D.! | 洛杉矶警局 |
[17:20] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:33] | Thanks. Afternoon. | 谢谢 下午好 |
[17:36] | Kyle Seeger, robbery-homicide. | 凯尔·席格 劫案凶杀组 |
[17:38] | Look, Kyle, this is a misunderstanding… | 凯尔 这是个误会 |
[17:40] | Meaning you didn’t pick the lock | 你是说你没撬锁 |
[17:41] | – or illegally enter this house? – Meaning she’s NYPD. | -也没非法闯入民宅吗 -她是说她是纽约警局的 |
[17:45] | I know who you are, detective. | 我知道你是谁 探长 |
[17:47] | And while I can appreciate your loss, | 我理解你痛失挚友 |
[17:49] | I can’t have you and your offbeat sidekick | 但你不能带着你不着调的跟班 |
[17:51] | running around my town committing felonies | 在我的地盘肆意妄为 犯下重罪 |
[17:53] | in some misguided quest for justice. | 以非法的方式寻求正义 |
[17:55] | Are-are you arresting us? | 你是要逮捕我们吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, much worse. | 比那个严重 |
[17:58] | Somebody wants to have a word with you. | 有人想跟你说句话 |
[18:01] | You’re on speaker, sir. | 我开免提了 长官 |
[18:03] | Breaking into people’s houses, | 私闯民宅 |
[18:04] | that’s your idea of a vacation, Beckett? | 你就这么度假的吗 贝克特 |
[18:06] | – Sir. I can explain. I was… – No, you cannot. | -长官 听我解释 我 -不 免开尊口 |
[18:09] | What you can do is get your ass on the next plane out. | 你能做的 就是搭下班飞机立马给我回来 |
[18:11] | Uh, we have a dinner reservation at Spago. | 我们在斯芭果餐厅预订了晚餐 |
[18:13] | Is the morning okay? | 早上再走行吗 |
[18:14] | Oh, this is all a big joke to you, isn’t it, Castle? | 你觉得这事很好笑是不是 卡塞尔 |
[18:16] | But when Beckett is working mall security, | 等贝克特被贬去做超市保安时 |
[18:18] | I guess following her around isn’t gonna have quite the same allure. | 做她的跟屁虫就不那么诱人了吧 |
[18:21] | Both of you, come home now. | 你们俩 马上回来 |
[18:28] | That was awkward. | 挺尴尬的啊 |
[18:29] | You know, unless there’s something else, | 要是没有别的事 |
[18:31] | I think we should go now. | 我们就走了 |
[18:35] | Hey, one last thing. Did you find what you were looking for? | 还有一件事 你们找到要找的东西了吗 |
[18:39] | Wrong house. | 找错房了 |
[18:41] | Welcome to L.A., detective. Now go home. | 欢迎来洛杉矶一游 探长 现在打道回府吧 |
[18:44] | – Would Montgomery really fire you? – Yeah. | -蒙哥马利真会开了你吗 -会的 |
[18:46] | – So we’re going back to New York. – Hell, no. | -那我们要回纽约了 -才不呢 |
[18:53] | Detective Ryan. | 莱恩警探 |
[18:54] | Hey, it’s me. Can you talk? | 是我 说话方便吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah, but Montgomery is seriously fired up. | 方便 但是蒙哥马利真的很火大 |
[18:59] | Yeah, I know. Look, I need a favor from you, | 我知道 我需要你帮个忙 |
[19:01] | but you can feel free to say no. | 不过你也可以拒绝我 |
[19:02] | Oh, come on. Whatever it is, I’m saying yes. | 少来了 不管什么我都帮 |
[19:04] | Okay, great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[19:05] | We think that Royce had company when he traveled to New York. | 我们认为有人跟随罗恩一起前往纽约的 |
[19:07] | Her name is Violet Young. | 她叫薇罗特·杨 |
[19:09] | We think whatever trouble he was into, she was involved somehow. | 我们认为他遇上的麻烦 她也被卷入其中 |
[19:11] | – You think she’s still in town? – Unless McCauley got to her first. | -你觉得她还在这吗 -除非麦考利先找到她了 |
[19:14] | Her head shot lists an acting school in New York. | 她肖像照片后面写着一家纽约的艺校 |
[19:17] | She might have friends out there. | 她可能在那里有朋友 |
[19:18] | Can you see if she contacted any of them? | 你能去查查她有没有跟那里的人联络吗 |
[19:20] | You got it. I’ll keep you posted. | 好的 我随时通知你进展 |
[19:21] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[19:23] | Uh, Esposito’s got something. Beckett, line two. | 埃斯波西托查到点东西 贝克特 二号线 |
[19:28] | ‘Sup, girl? How’s the weather in your world? | 还好吗 美女 你的世界天气如何啊 |
[19:31] | Sunny, chance of ass kicking. What do you got? | 阳光明媚 爽的很呢 你查到什么了 |
[19:32] | A photo of our killer, courtesy of T.S.A. | 凶手的照片 运输安全管理局帮忙找到的 |
[19:35] | I’m shooting it over to you now. | 我现在就给你发过去 |
[19:44] | And that’s Neel McCauley? | 这就是尼尔·麦考利吗 |
[19:45] | Well, whoever he is, he wore the exact same clothes at J.F.K. | 不管他是谁 他在肯尼迪机场穿的衣服 |
[19:48] | as he did in that alley. That’s how we got him. | 和小巷摄像头拍到的一样 我们就是这么找到他的 |
[19:51] | Okay, look, this is a long shot, but run facial recognition | 好吧 虽然不太可能 但是在联邦和本地 |
[19:53] | – through the federal and local databases. – You got it. | -资料库里用面部识别系统查查他 -好的 |
[19:57] | – I found him. – Neel McCauley? | -我找到他了 -尼尔·麦考利吗 |
[19:59] | No. The mystery man from the photo in Violet’s place. | 不是 薇罗特家里照片上那个神秘男子 |
[20:01] | I realized where I’d seen that building he was coming out of before. | 我想起在哪儿见过他背后那栋建筑物了 |
[20:04] | It was the bad guys’ headquarters in “Primal Fury: Primal Vengeance.” | 是《原始狂怒: 原始复仇》里的坏蛋总部 |
[20:08] | So did a little internet search, and bam, | 所以我上网搜索了一下 然后发现 |
[20:10] | said the lady, found it’s the home of Kelvin North America. | 那是”北美凯文”的总部 |
[20:12] | Some kind of R&D facility. | 搞研发的机构 |
[20:14] | The chief executive officer is Charles Kelvin. | 行政总裁是查尔斯·凯文 |
[20:16] | Guess what his hobbies are. | 猜猜他喜好什么 |
[20:18] | “Wine, corgis and surfing.” Violet was studying him. | 红酒 柯基犬和冲浪 薇罗特在研究他 |
[20:25] | Mr. Kelvin! | 凯文先生 |
[20:26] | Mr. Kelvin. | 凯文先生 |
[20:28] | Your assistant said that we could find you here. | 你助理说我们在这里可以找到你 |
[20:30] | This is my surf hour. | 现在是我的冲浪时间 |
[20:31] | So whatever you have to say, it can wait till I’m done. | 所以不管你有什么事情 等我冲浪回来再说 |
[20:33] | No, it can’t. I’m Detective Kate Beckett. | 不能等 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[20:35] | This is Richard Castle. Do you recognize this woman? | 这位是理查德·卡塞尔 你认识这个女人吗 |
[20:38] | Sure. | 认识 |
[20:41] | I met her in line for coffee last Friday, asked her out. | 上周五买咖啡排队时遇到了她 我约了她 |
[20:44] | Thought the date was going well till she went to the bathroom | 我以为约会进展不错 直到她去了洗手间 |
[20:46] | and never came back. What’s this all about anyways? | 再就没回来 问这个干什么 |
[20:49] | Something happen to her? | 她出事了吗 |
[20:50] | Does this recording mean anything to you? | 这段录音是怎么回事 |
[20:52] | The power of… sound… compels you– | 声音的力量强迫你 |
[20:54] | – Isn’t that your voice? – That bitch. | -这不是你的声音吗 -那个贱人 |
[20:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:57] | That phrase is the key to our high security vault. | 那句是我们高端保险库的密码 |
[20:59] | Violet must have pieced it together | 薇罗特一定是在和我约会时 |
[21:00] | from words I said during the date. | 录下了我的话然后将其拼凑在一起 |
[21:01] | I gotta get back to the office. | 我得回办公室了 |
[21:05] | No. | 不 |
[21:07] | – They’re gone. – What was in here? | -都不见了 -这里原来有什么 |
[21:09] | That’s proprietary information. | 那是保密信息 |
[21:12] | A bullet? | 一颗子弹 |
[21:13] | I’m guessing it dissolves. | 我猜这颗是可溶解的 |
[21:16] | How do you know about those? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:17] | – They were used in a murder. – God. | -子弹被用在谋杀案中 -上帝啊 |
[21:20] | We created them to try to land a defense contract | 我们研制出这些子弹是为了拿下 |
[21:22] | in ultralight ammunition. | 轻型弹药的国防合约 |
[21:24] | The dissolving property was a complete accident. | 这种可溶解属性完全是意外 |
[21:26] | Unfortunately, it rendered the bullets useless to the military. | 不幸的是 这使得该子弹对军方毫无用处 |
[21:28] | Yeah, but valuable to someone else. | 是啊 但对有些人来说却大有用处 |
[21:32] | Now how the hell did this happen? | 这他妈的到底是怎么发生的 |
[21:36] | – Good news on Violet. – You found her? | -有关于薇罗特的好消息 -你找到她了吗 |
[21:39] | Uh… not that good, but she is alive. | 没那么好 但她还活着 |
[21:41] | Or at least she was last night. | 至少昨晚她还活着 |
[21:43] | Tracked down an ex of hers | 找到她的某位前男友 |
[21:44] | who said she showed up on his doorstep, scared out of her mind, | 说她昨天出现在他门前 一副吓傻的样子 |
[21:46] | told him she had come out from L.A. with Royce, | 说她和罗伊刚从洛杉矶回来 |
[21:48] | but he had disappeared, so the ex let her stay the night. | 但是罗伊失踪了 所以前男友就留她过了夜 |
[21:51] | Next morning, Violet was gone, so was his wallet. | 第二天早上薇罗特不见了 他钱包也不见了 |
[21:54] | He know where she was headed? | 他知道她去哪了吗 |
[21:56] | Uh, no, but two hours later, | 不 但是两小时后 |
[21:57] | a large African-American gentleman | 一位壮硕 喜欢痛扁别人腰部的 |
[21:58] | with a fondness for kidney punches showed up | 非裔美国男子出现在他家 |
[22:00] | and asked that very same question. | 问了一模一样的问题 |
[22:01] | The driver who picked up McCauley. | 接麦考利的那个司机 |
[22:02] | That’s what I was thinking. | 英雄所见略同 |
[22:04] | Worked the ex over pretty good, too. | 把前男友揍得很惨啊 |
[22:05] | Let’s get him with a sketch artist. | 让他跟素描师合作画头像吧 |
[22:06] | Way ahead of you, bro. | 兄弟 早就想到了 |
[22:10] | Looks like we’re not the only ones hunting for Violet. | 看来不只是我们在找薇罗特 |
[22:14] | Picture this– a gullible young actress, | 想象一下 一个年轻天真女演员 |
[22:16] | desperate to make a name for herself. | 极度渴望成名 |
[22:18] | She meets our mastermind at a club. | 她在一家俱乐部遇到了该案主谋 |
[22:22] | He needs a pretty girl to help him get the voice code. | 他需要一个漂亮姑娘帮他拿到声音密码 |
[22:26] | He tells Violet he’s a producer, promises to make her famous | 他告诉薇罗特他是一个制作人并保证 |
[22:28] | if she helps him play a practical joke on a friend. | 只要帮他对朋友搞个恶作剧就会让她出名 |
[22:31] | She doesn’t even realize | 她直到事后才意识到 |
[22:32] | that she’s participating in a crime until afterwards. | 她参与了犯罪 |
[22:34] | She can’t call the cops, so she contacts Royce. | 她不能报警 所以她找到了罗伊 |
[22:37] | But then our Mr. McCauley finds out. | 但是随后麦考利先生发现了 |
[22:38] | And Royce tries to change the game. | 罗伊试图扭转局面 |
[22:40] | He goes to New York– home field advantage. | 他去了纽约 占据地利优势 |
[22:44] | Classic. Classic Royce. | 典型的 典型的罗伊作风 |
[22:50] | I was so in awe of him, Castle. | 卡塞尔 我第一次见到他时 |
[22:53] | When I first met him. | 我太敬畏他了 |
[22:55] | I just hung on his every word. | 我牢牢记住他说的每一个字 |
[22:58] | And then later, I realized, | 之后 我意识到 |
[22:59] | he was just making up stories to mess with me. | 他只不过是编故事糊弄我 |
[23:08] | I can’t believe that I’m never gonna see him again. | 我不敢相信 我再也见不到他了 |
[23:17] | You know what I thought when I first met you? | 你知道第一次见到你时我怎么想吗 |
[23:20] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[23:24] | That you were a mystery I was never gonna solve. | 你是我永远无法解读的谜题 |
[23:30] | Even now, | 即使是现在 |
[23:32] | after spending all this time with you, | 和你朝夕相处 |
[23:34] | I’m… | 我 |
[23:37] | I’m still amazed | 我还是惊叹于 |
[23:38] | at the depths of your strength, | 你深邃的精神力量 |
[23:41] | your heart… | 你的心 |
[23:45] | and your hotness. | 还有你的性感 |
[23:47] | You’re not so bad yourself, Castle. | 你也不赖 卡塞尔 |
[24:04] | I should go. It’s late. | 我该回屋了 很晚了 |
[24:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:10] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[24:12] | Good night, Castle. | 晚安 卡塞尔 |
[25:14] | Somebody’s up early. | 某人起得真早 |
[25:17] | What, did you pack a murder board? | 怎么 你连谋杀板都带来了吗 |
[25:19] | Concierge. | 礼宾部送上来的 |
[25:20] | Called down, and then minutes later, voila. | 打了个电话 十分钟就送来了 |
[25:22] | – Oh, Maurice is amazing, isn’t he? – Yeah. | -莫瑞斯真不错啊 是吧 -确实 |
[25:25] | I bet if I ordered the Ark of the Covenant, he’d come through. | 我打赌就算我要个约柜 他也能搞定 |
[25:27] | Wouldn’t you be afraid to open it? | 你不敢打开吧 |
[25:29] | No. It only melts nazis. | 敢啊 它只会消灭纳粹分子 |
[25:31] | Is that, uh, Kelvin North America? | 那是北美凯文的平面结构图吗 |
[25:33] | Yeah, I’m trying to figure out this heist. | 我正琢磨这起劫案呢 |
[25:34] | Kelvin said that the last time that vault was accessed | 凯文说最后一次有人进入保险库是在 |
[25:37] | 11:46 Tuesday night. | 周二晚上11点46分 |
[25:39] | Well, that must be when our thieves | 那一定就是劫匪 |
[25:40] | stole the high-tech ammo. | 偷走高科技弹药的时候 |
[25:42] | 800 pounds worth, | 重达800磅[约363公斤] |
[25:43] | and they would’ve had to take it out the loading dock. | 他们必须把弹药运到货车卸货处 |
[25:44] | But that guard station there, | 但那有个保安值班处 |
[25:47] | I remember seeing that when we went in. | 我们进去的时候 我记得看见过 |
[25:48] | There’s no way they could get all that ammo past him | 除非有内鬼 要不他们根本不可能 |
[25:51] | – without a little insider help. – Exactly. | -把弹药运出去 -没错 |
[25:53] | So I called the security company, and they said that | 所以我询问了保安公司 他们说 |
[25:55] | the only guard that was stationed at the loading bay | 那天晚上在货车卸货处值班的 |
[25:57] | that night was some guy named Reggie Walsh. | 只有一个叫雷吉·维尔士的人 |
[25:59] | I feel the plot about to thicken. | 我觉得案情越发扑朔迷离了 |
[26:02] | Yes, he asked to be reassigned the next day. | 是的 他昨天主动辞职了 |
[26:05] | Are you expecting anyone? | 你约了人吗 |
[26:07] | No. | 没有 |
[26:07] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等等 慢着 |
[26:22] | Detective Seeger. | 席格探长 |
[26:24] | – Mr. Castle. – Do come in. | -卡塞尔先生 -请进 |
[26:28] | Wow. Nice digs. | 你们的房间不赖嘛 |
[26:31] | It sure pays to travel with a best-selling author, huh? | 同畅销书作家出游 真是福利颇多啊 |
[26:35] | Seeger, if you’re here to drive us to the airport, | 席格 如果你是来送我们去机场的 |
[26:37] | We’re not packed yet. | 很遗憾我们还没收拾行李呢 |
[26:38] | I’m here because a report crossed my desk about a theft | 我来这是因为一份报告出现在了我的办公桌上 |
[26:42] | at Kelvin North America. | 关于北美凯文盗窃案的 |
[26:43] | Your names jumped out at me. | 我的脑海里立刻浮现了你们的名字 |
[26:46] | Now tell me, what does the theft of high-tech bullets | 老实交代吧 这起高科技子弹失窃案 |
[26:48] | have to do with your murder investigation? | 跟你们调查的谋杀案有什么联系 |
[26:50] | We’re not investigating a murder anymore, remember? | 我们不再调查谋杀案了 不记得了吗 |
[26:53] | We’re off the case. | 我们被调离了 |
[26:54] | Are we gonna do that dance? | 跟我打马虎眼吗 |
[26:56] | Look, we don’t know any more about that theft than you do. | 关于那起失窃案 我们掌握的情况不比你多 |
[27:01] | But if we stumble across something | 但如果我们在去机场的路上 |
[27:02] | on our way to the airport, we’ll be sure and let you know. | 发现了什么线索的话 一定会马上通知你 |
[27:05] | See that you do. | 就这么办吧 |
[27:09] | Detective. | 探长 |
[27:10] | Good-bye. | 慢走 |
[27:14] | Are you sure it’s such a good idea, cutting him out? | 你确定隐瞒他是个好主意吗 |
[27:16] | He might be able to help us. | 他有可能助我们一臂之力 |
[27:17] | Castle, the only thing Seeger cares about is that robbery, | 卡塞尔 席格只在乎那起失窃案 |
[27:20] | not Royce’s murder. | 根本不关心罗伊的谋杀案 |
[27:21] | What we need to do is question that guard–Reggie Walsh. | 我们要做的是去盘问那个保安 雷吉·维尔士 |
[27:24] | How? You’re not a cop here, remember? | 怎么问 你在这根本无法行使警察的权力 |
[27:28] | Reggie doesn’t need to know that. | 雷吉又不知道 |
[27:36] | Like I told you, I don’t know anything about a robbery. | 我已经说过了 我对盗窃案一无所知 |
[27:38] | Gimme a break, Reggie. You’re lying. | 得了吧 雷吉 你在撒谎 |
[27:40] | You’re a punk. | 你这无赖 |
[27:41] | A dirty skell. A low-down, rat bastard– | 下流的混蛋 卑鄙的鼠辈 |
[27:44] | Easy, guys. | 伙计们 冷静点 |
[27:45] | Yeah, I-I mean, we all wear the uniform, right? | 对啊 我们都是穿警服的 不是吗 |
[27:48] | Yeah, I just hope yours makes you look good on TV. | 是啊 希望你的警服上电视的时候好看点 |
[27:51] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[27:52] | The news cameras outside of the precinct. | 因为分局外的新闻媒体 |
[27:54] | They just love a good perp walk, Reggie. | 他们就喜欢捕捉嫌疑人被警察铐走的画面 |
[27:56] | And if you’re mixed up with this, I’m sure | 如果你卷了进来 |
[27:58] | you wouldn’t want to be seen talking to the cops. | 我担保你一定不想被人目睹跟警察说话 |
[28:00] | So as a courtesy, | 因此出于尊重 |
[28:03] | I am going to let you cover up with my jacket. | 我决定用外套让你遮盖一下 |
[28:12] | I wouldn’t take it off before we get into the interview room. | 等我们到了审讯室 再把外套拿下来 |
[28:14] | There might be reporters on the inside. | 因为里面可能会有记者 |
[28:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:20] | You’re a security guard, Reggie. | 雷吉 你是个保安 |
[28:22] | In prison, you’re the lowest of the low. | 在监狱里 你是最受压迫的阶层 |
[28:27] | I-I thought that was child molesters. | 我还以为是那些娈童的变态 |
[28:32] | Dude, security guard. | 老兄 你可是个保安啊 |
[28:35] | And you know what they do to guys like you in Lompoc. | 你是知道在隆波克他们怎么收拾你这类人的 |
[28:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[28:39] | What? That’s… This is a latte. | 什么 这是一杯拿铁 |
[28:41] | Okay, I drink Chai Tea lattes. | 我只喝柴茶拿铁 |
[28:43] | How long do you have to work for me | 你究竟要跟我工作多久 |
[28:45] | until you get that right? Huh? Or maybe– | 才能长记性 或者 |
[28:46] | Come on, Reggie. | 老实交代 雷吉 |
[28:47] | We know you were at the loading bay that night. | 我们都知道那晚你就在货车卸货处 |
[28:49] | All right. Um… | 好吧 呃… |
[28:52] | These two guys came to me. | 有两个人找上我 |
[28:54] | Offered me 500 bucks to take a cigarette break at midnight. | 出价500块要我在午夜的时候出去抽根烟 |
[28:57] | The only reason I went along is because saying no | 我之所以答应下来 是因为 |
[29:00] | didn’t really seem like an option. | 拒绝的话没有好下场 |
[29:02] | Are these the men? | 是这些人吗 |
[29:04] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 就是他们 |
[29:06] | – Did they give you their names? – No. | -他们告知你他们的名字了吗 -没有 |
[29:08] | Oh, but, uh, when they were walking away, | 我想起来了 他们离开的时候 |
[29:10] | the black guy called the other guy Ganz. | 那个黑人称呼他的同伙甘斯 |
[29:14] | All right, guys. Thanks very much. | 结束了 伙计们 谢谢大家 |
[29:15] | – We’re done with the room. – Open-do! | -这屋我们用完了 -开门喽 |
[29:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[29:22] | Welcome to Hollywood. | 欢迎光临好莱坞 |
[29:24] | Great scene, Ricky. | 里克 这场戏绝了 |
[29:25] | You said she was a star, and that’s right. | 你说她是明星级的 一点不假 |
[29:28] | Does this mean I can leave? | 我能离开了吗 |
[29:30] | His name is Russell Ganz. Suspected of pulling off | 他叫拉塞尔·甘斯 在过去五年间 |
[29:32] | several high-profile heists during the last five years, | 有好几起人尽皆知的劫案都出自他手 |
[29:34] | including the theft | 其中包括 |
[29:35] | of military-grade circuit boards in 2009. | 2009年一起军用级电路板失窃案 |
[29:38] | Ganz is very smart and very violent. | 甘斯非常有手段并且十分残暴 |
[29:41] | His multimillion-dollar scores have allowed him | 他数百万美元的劫案使得他 |
[29:43] | to live like royalty– fast cars, hot women. | 过着皇族般的生活 坐拥香车美人 |
[29:45] | Dissolving bullets would be worth a fortune | 如果找对了买家 比如黑帮或毒枭 |
[29:47] | for the right buyer, like a gang or a drug cartel. | 溶解型子弹能卖一大笔钱 |
[29:50] | Do we have an L.A. address for Ganz or any known associates? | 甘斯在洛杉矶有地址或熟人吗 |
[29:54] | Uh, negative on the address. | 找不到地址 |
[29:55] | And it looks like most of his friends are incarcerated. | 而且他的朋友大部分都在坐牢 |
[29:58] | Wait. Yeah, here’s one that’s not. Donald Mannis. | 等等 有一个不是 唐纳德·曼尼斯 |
[30:01] | He looks exactly like the guy hunting Violet. | 他好像正是追踪薇罗特的那个人 |
[30:03] | Okay, Mannis might lead us to Ganz, | 曼尼斯也许能让我们找到甘斯 |
[30:05] | so let’s get his photo to all the troops. | 把他的照片传给各路人马 |
[30:07] | Got it. I’ll get back to you. | 明白 等下再联系 |
[30:09] | We gotta find Ganz fast. | 我们得快点找到甘斯 |
[30:11] | Once he fences those bullets, he’s gonna disappear. | 他一旦将那些子弹脱手 就会人间蒸发 |
[30:13] | Don’t worry. The guy likes the perks of wealth? | 别担心 这家伙不是爱享受吗 |
[30:16] | I know just the guy to help us find him. | 有个人正好可以帮我们找到他 |
[30:18] | Oh, Mr. Ganz is well-known within my network. | 甘斯先生在我们圈子非常有名 |
[30:20] | He’s a frequent guest at our city’s five-star hotels. | 他是这个城市五星级酒店的常客 |
[30:23] | Do you actually know where he is? | 知道他现在的确切位置吗 |
[30:24] | At a poolside cabana at the eastway. | 在东路一个游泳池边的小屋 |
[30:27] | He enjoys being surrounded by beautiful women | 打电话谈生意的时候 |
[30:28] | as he conducts business on the phone, which, | 他喜欢被美女围绕着 |
[30:30] | according to a poolside waiter, he’s doing as we speak. | 据泳池边一个服务生所说 他正在做这个 |
[30:33] | Maurice, thank you very much. You never fail to amaze. | 莫瑞斯 非常感谢 你总给我惊喜 |
[30:36] | My pleasure, sir, ma’am. | 不客气 先生 女士 |
[30:41] | Okay, so if Ganz is doing business poolside, | 如果甘斯正在游泳池边谈生意 |
[30:43] | He’s probably trying to find a buyer for those bullets. | 那他可能正在寻找子弹的买家 |
[30:46] | And if I can put him with those bullets, | 如果我能证明子弹是他偷的 |
[30:47] | I can prove he killed Royce. | 我就能证明他杀了罗伊 |
[30:48] | Well, don’t you think it’s time we called the L.A.P.D.? | 你不觉得现在该通知洛杉矶警局了吗 |
[30:52] | I think I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[31:09] | It’s time for a celebration. | 可以庆功了 |
[31:11] | Set it up for tonight, will you, Max? | 今晚安排下吧 麦克斯 |
[31:13] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[31:56] | I appreciate a woman who knows how to make an entrance. | 我很欣赏懂得闪耀登场的女人 |
[32:00] | You staying at the hotel? | 你住在这个酒店吗 |
[32:01] | – No, I’m meeting someone. – Business or pleasure? | -不 我来见个人 -出差还是度假 |
[32:05] | Hopefully a bit of both… | 最好兼而有之 |
[32:08] | Mr. Ganz. | 甘斯先生 |
[32:10] | I’m Lola Black. Please sit. | 我叫罗拉·布莱克 请坐 |
[32:17] | What can I do for you, Ms. Black? | 我能为你做点什么 布莱克小姐 |
[32:19] | I represent a small but powerful group | 我受托于一个规模小却强有力的 |
[32:21] | of Colombian business interests, | 哥伦比亚商业集团 |
[32:24] | and they understand that you’re in possession of some… | 他们得知你有一些 |
[32:27] | unique merchandise. | 特殊商品 |
[32:31] | I’m afraid you’ve got me confused with someone else. | 恐怕你认错人了 |
[32:33] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[32:35] | That business in New York, that ex-cop? | 纽约的那单生意 那个前警察 |
[32:37] | It was a very effective product demonstration. | 是个很有效的产品展示 |
[32:41] | My offer is serious, and my clients | 我出实价 而且我的客户 |
[32:42] | are not accustomed to hearing the words “No.” | 也不习惯听人说不 |
[32:47] | Well… The bidding on that particular item | 关于那个特殊商品的竞价 |
[32:50] | closed about 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前已经结束了 |
[32:52] | Better luck next time. | 祝你下次好运 |
[32:53] | Wait, uh… | 等等 |
[32:56] | $2 million. | 二百万 |
[32:58] | I-I can have it here within an hour. | 我可以一小时内拿来 |
[33:04] | I’m impressed, actually, the way you lured me in. | 说实话 我很佩服你的美人计 |
[33:08] | You had me guessing there for a second. | 差点让我上钩 |
[33:10] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – It means you’re a cop. | -这话什么意思 -意思是你是个条子 |
[33:13] | You’re the hottest thing I’ve seen | 你是我这么久以来见过的 |
[33:14] | come out of major crimes in quite some time. | 重案组警察里最性感的 |
[33:16] | But you’re a little too eager, a little green. | 但你有点心太急 有点嫩 |
[33:21] | Nice meeting you, Lola. | 幸会 罗拉 |
[33:27] | oh, god, Castle. | 天啊 卡塞尔 |
[33:33] | So what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[33:35] | Ow! I was trying to keep him from seeing you, | 我试图不让他看见你 |
[33:36] | and so I pushed too hard, and he made me. | 结果逼得太紧 被他识破了 |
[33:38] | He called me green, Castle. What the hell were you doing? | 他说我嫩 卡塞尔你到底在干嘛 |
[33:41] | I saw his phone in the cabana. | 我看到他的手机在小屋 |
[33:42] | – I thought it was worth the risk. – You took his phone? | -心想值得冒个险 -你拿了他的手机吗 |
[33:44] | No! No, I took a picture of his recent call list. | 没有 我把他最近的通话记录拍下来了 |
[33:47] | What? Where is it? | 什么 在哪儿 |
[33:48] | – Don’t–don’t poke me. – Poke you? I want to kiss you. | -别戳我 -戳你干嘛 想亲你呢 |
[33:52] | Okay, we need to run down these numbers, | 我们得查查这些号码 |
[33:53] | see if we can trace one of them to Ganz’s buyer. | 看看这里面有没有甘斯的买家 |
[33:55] | Okay, now can we call Seeger? | 那现在可以打电话给席格了吗 |
[34:00] | Gentlemen, where are we with Violet Young? | 先生们 薇罗特·杨找的怎样了 |
[34:03] | I just got off the phone with her mother. | 我刚跟他母亲通完电话 |
[34:04] | She said she remembers Violet having a roommate | 她说薇罗特有个室友 |
[34:06] | who lives near Canal Street. | 住在运河街附近 |
[34:07] | Yeah, we’re gonna head over there | 我们正准备去那儿 |
[34:08] | and see if Violet reached out to her. | 看看薇罗特是否找过她 |
[34:10] | – Well, let me know. – Yeah, right. | -有消息通知我 -好 |
[34:11] | Hey, you heard from Beckett? | 有贝克特的消息吗 |
[34:15] | -No, sir. – Yeah, me neither. | -没有 -我也没有 |
[34:17] | She’s not answering her cell. | 她一直不接电话 |
[34:19] | Maybe she’s airborne. | 她可能在飞机上 |
[34:21] | Uh-huh. Yeah, that would explain her phone being turned off. | 是啊 难怪手机关机了 |
[34:24] | You know, I’m trying to decide who is the worse liar, | 我想琢磨你俩谁是最蹩脚的骗子 |
[34:29] | him or you. | 你还是他 |
[34:33] | Go find Violet Young. | 去找薇罗特·杨吧 |
[34:34] | Help beckett put this thing to bed, all right? | 帮贝克特好好解决这事 好吗 |
[34:36] | – Yes, sir. – Right on. | -遵命 -这就行动 |
[34:45] | -Hey, Detective see– – Hey. | -你好 席格警… -打住 |
[34:48] | You run wild in my city, then you call me for a favor? | 你在我的地盘上撒野 还叫我帮忙吗 |
[34:51] | You got a lot of nerve, detective. I’ll give you that. | 我得说探长 你真有种 |
[34:52] | Hey, we’re trying to get a vicious criminal off of your streets. | 我们是在帮你斩奸除恶 |
[34:55] | Hey, can I interest you in one of these robes? | 有兴趣收下这个浴袍吗 |
[34:57] | Before you say no, feel how soft this is. | 在你拒绝之前 感受一下这有多柔软 |
[34:58] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[35:00] | Look, we’re all on the same team now, | 我们现在目标一致 |
[35:02] | so why don’t we just get this done with? | 为什么一口气解决这案子 |
[35:03] | As long as it gets done my way. | 得按我的方式才行 |
[35:05] | Fine. What do you got? | 没问题 你查出什么了 |
[35:08] | Well, Ganz’s phone is a burner, | 甘斯使用的是一次性电话 |
[35:09] | and so are most of the numbers he called. | 大部分他拨通的号码也是 |
[35:11] | Which means you didn’t get the buyer’s I.D. | 就是说查不到买家身份 |
[35:13] | We did manage to trace | 我们跟踪到了 |
[35:14] | one of the burners he called to new york city. | 其中一通打给纽约的电话 |
[35:16] | Mannis. That’s Ganz’s partner. | 曼尼斯 他是甘斯的同伙 |
[35:18] | I bet Ganz was calling to ask | 我打赌甘斯打给他是要问 |
[35:19] | why the hell Violet Young was still alive. | 为什么薇罗特·杨还活着 |
[35:20] | Did you happen to get a location on Mannis’ phone? | 你查到曼尼斯的地址了吗 |
[35:21] | Just that it’s in Manhattan. | 只知道在曼哈顿 |
[35:23] | Okay. So let’s call him, rile him up a bit. | 好的 我们打过去激怒他 |
[35:25] | Rile him up how? | 怎么激怒他 |
[35:26] | I’ll tell him I met Ganz. | 我告诉他我见过甘斯了 |
[35:27] | Ganz was gonna cut him out of the deal. | 甘斯将不会给他分成 |
[35:29] | – Mannis wasn’t pulling his weight. – Mannis gets pissed, | -曼尼斯事情没办到位 -曼尼斯一生气 |
[35:31] | he calls Ganz, maybe one of them | 打给甘斯 或许他们其中一个 |
[35:33] | lets something slip about the | 会不小心说出 |
[35:34] | – location of the exchange. – And we’ll be listening. | -交易的地点 -我们就会听到了 |
[35:36] | Good. I’ll try and get a warrant. | 很好 我去申请授权令 |
[35:42] | You’re a hard girl to find, Violet. | 你真难找 薇罗特 |
[35:44] | I know it was wrong to run, | 我知道逃跑是不对的 |
[35:45] | but I was afraid to go to the cops. | 但我害怕去自首 |
[35:48] | I never meant for Royce to get hurt. | 我从没想过会连累到罗伊 |
[35:52] | Well, let’s just get back to the station, Violet. | 我们回局里吧 薇罗特 |
[35:53] | – We can work it out, all right? – Let’s go. | -我们可以协商一下 好吗 -走吧 |
[35:59] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[36:00] | Down! Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[36:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:05] | – Yeah. You? – Yeah. | -是的 你呢 -没事 |
[36:07] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你呢 -我没事 |
[36:08] | Wait right here, all right? | 在这里等着 好吗 |
[36:17] | Esposito? | 埃斯波西托 |
[36:19] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[36:20] | Are you with Mannis? | 你和曼尼斯在一起吗 |
[36:21] | Yeah. I just shot him. | 是的 我射伤了他 |
[36:23] | Why are you calling him? | 你打给他做什么 |
[36:24] | Look, we need to know where and when | 我们要知道甘斯倒卖子弹的 |
[36:26] | Ganz is selling those bullets. | 时间地点 |
[36:27] | Don, where’s the deal going down? | 唐 交易在哪里进行 |
[36:31] | – I’m hit man. Call an ambulance. – Well, my partner’s on that. | -我受伤了 叫救护车 -我的搭档正在处理 |
[36:34] | 9-1–what– what come after that one? | 9-1 然后是什么呢 |
[36:37] | – I’m in pain here, man! – It’s over, Mannis. | -我很痛 伙计 -你完蛋了 曼尼斯 |
[36:40] | If you give us the meet location, | 如果你把交易地点告诉我们 |
[36:41] | I’ll tell the D.A. in L.A. that you cooperated. | 我会跟洛杉矶的地检官说你很合作 |
[36:47] | Aah! I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[36:49] | Santa Monica pier! 6:00! | 六点钟在圣塔莫妮卡码头 |
[36:51] | – Now call an ambulance! – Who shot Royce? | -快叫救护车 -是谁杀了罗伊 |
[36:54] | It was Ganz. | 是甘斯 |
[37:00] | – You get that? – Yeah, we got it. Thanks. | -听到了吗 -是的 都听到了 谢谢 |
[37:03] | Gotta get to Santa Monica pier. | 得赶去圣塔莫妮卡码头 |
[37:04] | It’s quarter of 6:00 now. | 还差一刻就到六点了 |
[37:06] | This is gonna be our last chance to get Ganz. | 这是我们逮捕甘斯的最后机会 |
[37:08] | Okay. Let’s roll. | 好的 出发吧 |
[37:45] | L.A.P.D. Freeze. | 洛杉矶警局 不许动 |
[37:47] | Put the case down. Put the case down. | 把箱子放下 把箱子放下 |
[37:50] | Get hands behind your head. | 双手抱头 |
[37:53] | You in the van! Police. Both hands out the window. | 货车里的人 警察 双手伸出窗外 |
[37:58] | Open the door. Get out slow. | 打开门 慢慢出来 |
[38:04] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[38:07] | Up against the van. | 面向货车 |
[38:08] | Up against the van! | 面向货车 |
[38:10] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[38:12] | Where is he? Where’s Ganz? | 他在哪里 甘斯在哪 |
[38:14] | Aah! Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[38:31] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[38:34] | Where did Beckett go? | 贝克特去哪了 |
[39:11] | Police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[39:44] | I knew you were a cop. | 我就知道你是警察 |
[39:46] | My name is Detective Kate Beckett, NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的凯特·贝克特探长 |
[39:50] | Michael Royce was my friend. | 迈克·罗伊是我的朋友 |
[39:54] | You shot him | 你射杀了他 |
[39:55] | and you left him in an alley like a piece of garbage. | 然后把他像垃圾似的丢在巷子里 |
[39:59] | Consider this poetic justice. | 把这当做是应得的惩罚吧 |
[40:03] | He said something about hell raining down on me. | 他说过我会遭受地狱般的追缉 |
[40:07] | I never imagined hell looked like you. | 我没想过地狱会如你这般美丽 |
[40:23] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[40:25] | Russell Ganz, you are under arrest | 拉塞尔·甘斯 你因涉嫌 |
[40:26] | for the murder of Michael Royce. | 谋杀迈克·罗伊被逮捕了 |
[40:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:18] | So how close did you come…with Ganz. | 当时你是不是差点就对甘斯开枪了 |
[41:29] | Let’s go home, Castle. | 我们回去吧 卡塞尔 |
[41:34] | “And now for the hard part, kid. | 现在说到重点了 丫头 |
[41:37] | “It’s clear that you and Castle have something real, | 很明显你和卡塞尔互相吸引 |
[41:41] | “and you’re fighting it. | 而你在极力挣扎 |
[41:43] | “But trust me, | 但相信我 |
[41:45] | “putting the job ahead of your heart | 把工作看得比感情重要 |
[41:47] | “is a mistake. | 是个错误 |
[41:49] | “Risking our hearts is why we’re alive. | 冒险才是我们生活的意义所在 |
[41:53] | “The last thing you want is to look back on your life | 人生最令人悔恨的事就是 回忆往昔 |
[41:56] | “and wonder… | 心想… |
[41:58] | if only.” | 若是当初 |