英文名称:Maleficent
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Let us tell an old story anew, | 让我们重新讲一个老故事 |
[00:34] | and we will see how well you know it. | 看看你是不是真的了解它 |
[00:38] | Once upon a time, there were two kingdoms | 很久以前 有两个相邻 |
[00:41] | that were the worst of neighbours. | 却势不两立的王国 |
[00:43] | So vast was the discord between them | 两国之间的隔阂是如此之深 |
[00:46] | that it was said only a great hero | 据说只有伟大的英雄 |
[00:49] | or a terrible villain might bring them together. | 或者残酷的暴君才能将它们统一 |
[00:52] | In one kingdom lived folk like you and me, | 其中一个国度住着和你我一样的人 |
[00:56] | with a vain and greedy king to rule over them. | 统治他们的是一个 自负又贪婪的国王 |
[01:00] | They were forever discontent, | 他们从来不会感到满足 |
[01:02] | and envious of the wealth and beauty of their neighbours. | 对邻国的财富和美景垂涎不已 |
[01:06] | For in the other kingdom,the Moors, | 而另一个国度 魔尔森林 |
[01:08] | lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature. | 那里生活着各种各样的奇妙生物 |
[01:13] | And they needed neither king nor queen, | 他们不依靠国王或女王 |
[01:16] | but trusted in one another. | 而是彼此间的信赖 |
[01:20] | In a great tree on a great cliff in the Moors | 在魔尔森林悬崖边的一裸巨树上 |
[01:24] | lived one such spirit. | 生活着一个精灵 |
[01:26] | You might take her for a girl, | 你也许会把她当做一个女孩 |
[01:30] | but she was not just any girl. | 但她可不是普通的女孩 |
[01:34] | She was a fairy. | 她是一个仙子 |
[02:04] | There you go. | 没事儿了 |
[02:06] | And her name | 她的名字 |
[02:08] | was Maleficent. | 叫做玛琳菲森 |
[02:20] | Good morning,Mr Chanterelle! | 早上好 蘑菇先生 |
[02:22] | – I love your cap! – Oh. | – 你的帽子真漂亮 – 哦 |
[02:29] | No. No,don’t do it! | 哦不 你可别这样 |
[02:31] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[02:36] | Ha! You missed me! | 哈 没打着我 |
[02:39] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[02:48] | Lovely work,girls! | 干的漂亮 姑娘们 |
[02:52] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔… 吼… |
[03:07] | – What’s all the fuss about? – The border guards have discov… | – 你们在说什么?- 边境守卫发现了 |
[03:09] | Why do you get to tell her? I want to tell her! | 怎么又是你告诉她?我先告诉她 |
[03:11] | I want to! | 我也想 |
[03:12] | There are rules,Flittle. | 按照说好的 |
[03:13] | I tell this time,you tell next time. | 这次我说 下次你说 |
[03:15] | No,you told last time, | 上次就是你先说的 |
[03:16] | so I should tell this time, and Thistlewit next time. | 这次该我了 下次是绿旋仙子 |
[03:19] | Tell me what? | 要告诉我什么? |
[03:20] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:23] | Maleficent,the border guard… | 玛琳菲森 边境守卫… |
[03:24] | The border guards have found | 边境守卫在珍宝湖边 |
[03:26] | a human thief at the pool of jewels. | 发现一个人类小偷 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:36] | She’s always in a hurry, with her big wings. | 扇着个翅膀来去匆匆的 |
[03:39] | Humans,here. | 人类来了 |
[03:40] | I hope there’s not another war. | 可别再发生战争了 |
[03:54] | I’m not afraid. | 我才不怕呢 |
[03:56] | Besides,I have never seen a human up close. | 再说了 我还从没 仔细看过人类呢 |
[04:00] | Come out! | 出来吧 |
[04:02] | No. They mean to kill me. | 不 他们想要杀我 |
[04:05] | And besides,they’re hideous to look at. | 还有 他们太丑了 |
[04:09] | That’s extremely rude. | 这样说实在是太无礼了 |
[04:11] | Don’t listen to him,Balthazar. | 你别听他的 巴扎沙 |
[04:13] | You’re classically handsome. | 你是个古典帅哥 |
[04:17] | It’s not right to steal, | 偷东西是不对的 |
[04:19] | but we don’t kill people for it. | 但是我们是不会杀你的 |
[04:21] | Come out. | 出来吧 |
[04:23] | Come out this instant! | 你快点儿出来吧 |
[04:37] | Are you fully grown? | 你是大人吗? |
[04:39] | No. | 不是 |
[04:41] | I believe he’s just a boy. | 我觉得他是个小男孩 |
[04:44] | And you’re just a girl. | 那你就是个小女孩 |
[04:47] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[04:48] | Who are you? | 你叫什么? |
[04:49] | I’m called Stefan. | 我叫斯戴芬 |
[04:52] | Who are you? | 你呢? |
[04:53] | I’m Maleficent. | 我叫玛琳菲森 |
[04:58] | Yes,right. | 是的 没错 |
[05:01] | You have to give it back. | 你得把东西交出来 |
[05:03] | Give what back? | 你让我交什么? |
[05:25] | If I knew you would throw it away, | 如果知道你会扔掉它 |
[05:27] | I would have kept it. | 我就留着了 |
[05:29] | I didn’t throw it away. | 我没扔掉它 |
[05:31] | I delivered it home, as I’m going to do for you. | 我是送它回家 就像送你回家一样 |
[05:38] | Someday,you know,I’ll live there. | 有一天 我会住到那儿的 |
[05:41] | In the castle. | 那个城堡里 |
[05:46] | Where do you live now? | 那你现在住哪儿? |
[05:49] | In a barn. | 在谷仓里 |
[05:51] | So your parents are farmers,then? | 那你的父母是农民了? |
[05:54] | My parents are dead. | 我父母都死了 |
[05:58] | Mine,too. | 我也是 |
[06:04] | We’ll see each other again. | 我们以后再见吧 |
[06:05] | You really shouldn’t come back here,you know. | 你真的不应该再回来了 |
[06:08] | It’s not safe. | 这样很危险 |
[06:13] | And if I made that choice, | 要是我不听你的 真回到这儿 |
[06:14] | if I came back,would you be here? | 还能见到你吗? |
[06:18] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[06:23] | – Ow! – What’s wrong? | – 啊 – 你怎么了? |
[06:24] | Your ring. | 你的戒指 |
[06:26] | Iron burns fairies. | 铁会烫伤精灵的 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[06:36] | I like your wings. | 我喜欢你的翅膀 |
[06:40] | Maleficent thought of how Stefan cast away his ring, | 玛琳菲森想着斯载芬 扔掉戒指的样子 |
[06:44] | he who had so little in the world, | 尽管他是那么穷困潦倒 |
[06:46] | so that their hands might touch again, | 为了自己却这么做 |
[06:49] | and her heart was moved. | 她的心被感动了 |
[06:52] | Thus did the young thief | 就这样 一个本打算 |
[06:54] | who had hoped to steal a jewel… | 偷颗宝石的小窃贼 |
[06:56] | Maleficent! | 玛琳菲森 |
[06:57] | …steal something far more precious. | 获得了比宝石更珍贵的东西 |
[06:59] | Maleficent? | 玛琳菲森 |
[07:04] | Maleficent! | 玛琳菲森 |
[07:10] | After all these weeks, | 过了好几个星期了 |
[07:12] | look who came back. | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[07:15] | I thought it worth the risk. | 我愿意冒这个风险 |
[07:18] | So,what do you do for fun? | 那你平时都玩儿什么? |
[07:23] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[07:30] | Stefan and Maleficent became the most unlikely of friends. | 斯载芬与玛琳菲森 成了最不般配的朋友 |
[07:34] | And for a time it seemed as if, | 一段时间里 |
[07:37] | in them at least, | 至少在他们看来 |
[07:38] | the old hatred between men and fairies had been forgotten. | 人类与精灵的仇恨 似乎都被抛到脑后了 |
[07:43] | As it will,friendship slowly turned into something else. | 可是我问你一个 他们的友谊渐渐地 变成了另一种感情 |
[07:54] | And on her 16th birthday, | 玛琳菲森的十六岁生日 |
[07:57] | Stefan gave Maleficent a gift. | 斯戴芬给了她一个礼物 |
[08:02] | He told her it was true love’s kiss. | 并告诉她说是真爱之吻 |
[08:07] | But it was not to be. | 但事实却并非如此 |
[08:11] | As the years passed, | 随着时间的流逝 |
[08:13] | Stefan’s ambition pulled him away from Maleficent, | 斯戴芬的野心使他与玛琳菲森渐远 |
[08:16] | and towards the temptations of the human kingdom. | 却与人类王国的种种诱惑越走越近 |
[08:21] | While Maleficent, the strongest of the fairies, | 而玛琳菲森作为一个最强大的精灵 |
[08:24] | rose to become the protector of the Moors. | 担负起了保卫魔尔森林的重任 |
[09:14] | Maleficent often wandered alone | 玛琳菲森常常独自徘徊 |
[09:17] | and sometimes wondered where Stefan might be, | 有时候她好奇斯戴芬在哪里? |
[09:20] | for she had never understood the greed and envy of men. | 她从来都不能理解 人类的贪婪和妒忌 |
[09:25] | But she was to learn. | 但她很快就知道了 |
[09:27] | For the human king | 人类国王 |
[09:29] | had heard of a growing power in the Moors, | 听说魔尔森林崛起的力量 |
[09:32] | and he sought to strike it down. | 他决定要铲除魔尔森林 |
[09:56] | Guard,halt! | 士兵们… 停止前进 |
[09:59] | Guard,halt! | 停止前进 |
[10:11] | There they are, | 前面就是 |
[10:14] | the mysterious Moors where no one dares to venture | 从没有人敢踏足的神秘的魔尔森林 |
[10:18] | for fear of the magical creatures that lurk within. | 我们不惧怕什么魔法怪兽 |
[10:22] | Well,I say crush them! | 听我的命令铲除他们 |
[10:44] | Go no further! | 不许过来… |
[10:47] | A king | 国王 |
[10:49] | does not take orders from a winged elf. | 岂能听命于一个长着翅膀的妖精 |
[10:56] | You are no king to me. | 你可不是我的国王 |
[11:05] | – Bring me her head. – Battalion! | – 把她给我干掉 – 准备战斗 |
[11:12] | Advance! | 前进 |
[11:19] | Arise and stand with me! | 起来跟我并肩作战 |
[11:27] | Hold the line! | 保持队形 |
[11:41] | – It’s the dark creatures! – It’s the dark creatures! | – 是怪兽 – 是怪兽 |
[12:05] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[13:05] | You! | 你 |
[13:10] | To the king! | 保护国王 |
[13:18] | You will not have the Moors! | 你别想占领这里 |
[13:20] | Not now,nor ever! | 不但现在 而且是永远 |
[13:22] | You… | 你 |
[14:02] | When I ascended to the throne, | 我初登王位的时候 |
[14:06] | I promised the people | 向臣民承诺过 |
[14:09] | one day we would take | 有一天 我们将占有 |
[14:13] | the Moors and its treasures. | 魔尔森林和它的财宝 |
[14:17] | Each of you | 你们每个人 |
[14:19] | swore allegiance to me | 都发过誓向我 |
[14:23] | and to that cause. | 和这个使命效忠 |
[14:30] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[14:35] | Defeated in battle. | 在战场上落败 |
[14:38] | Is this to be my legacy? | 难道这就是我的身后之名吗? |
[14:42] | I see you waiting for me to die. | 我知道你们都在等着我死 |
[14:46] | It won’t be long. But what then? | 用不了多久了 但然后呢? |
[14:50] | I will choose a successor | 我要选出一个继任者 |
[14:52] | to take the throne and care for my daughter. | 来承袭王位 照顾我的女儿 |
[14:57] | Who among you | 你们当中 |
[14:59] | is worthy? | 谁能够 |
[15:02] | Kill the winged creature. | 去杀死那个长着翅膀的妖精 |
[15:05] | Avenge me, | 为我报仇 |
[15:07] | and upon my death you will take the crown. | 等我死后 他就是国王 |
[15:38] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 |
[15:41] | Maleficent! | 玛琳菲森 |
[15:51] | So,how is life with the humans? | 嘿 在人类生活得怎么样? |
[15:57] | Maleficent,I’ve come to warn you. | 玛琳菲森 我是来提醒你的 |
[16:00] | They mean to kill you. | 他们想杀掉你 |
[16:03] | King Henry will stop at nothing. | 亨利国王是不会善罢甘休的 |
[16:08] | Please,you have to trust me. | 求你了 你一定要相信我 |
[16:15] | They spoke of many things, | 他们聊起了很多事 |
[16:17] | and the years faded away. | 彼此的隔阂已烟消云散 |
[16:20] | And she forgave Stefan his folly and his ambition, | 她也原谅了斯载芬 包括他的愚蠢和野心 |
[16:25] | and all was as it had been long ago. | 一切仿佛又回到了从前的样子 |
[16:32] | – You thirsty? – Mmm. | – 你渴吗?- 嗯 |
[17:08] | Maleficent? | 玛琳菲森? |
[19:25] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[19:29] | I have avenged you,sire. | 我为您报仇了 陛下 |
[19:33] | She is vanquished? | 你杀死她了? |
[19:38] | Oh,you have done well,my son. | 干得很好 我的孩子 |
[19:41] | You have done what others feared to do. | 你做了别人不敢做的事 |
[19:44] | You will be rewarded. | 你会得到重赏的 |
[19:49] | I shall do my best to be a worthy successor, | 我一定竭尽全力 成为一个合格的继承人 |
[19:54] | Your Majesty. | 我的陛下 |
[22:07] | I’ve got you! | 抓住你了 |
[22:13] | – You wicked bird! – Into a man. | – 你这该死的鸟 – 变成人 |
[22:17] | It’s a… | 这是? |
[22:29] | It’s a demon! | 魔鬼来了 |
[22:44] | What have you done to my beautiful self? | 你把原本漂亮的我变成什么了? |
[22:47] | Would you rather I let them beat you to death? | 难道你宁愿被他们打死? |
[22:51] | I’m not certain. | 也说不定 |
[22:52] | Stop complaining. | 别抱怨了 |
[22:54] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[22:59] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[23:01] | What do I call you? | 你叫什么? |
[23:03] | Diaval. | 迪艾瓦 |
[23:05] | And in return for saving my life, | 为了报答你的救命之恩 |
[23:07] | I am your servant. | 我愿做你的仆人 |
[23:09] | Whatever you need. | 听从吩咐 |
[23:12] | Wings. | 翅膀 |
[23:15] | I need you to be my wings. | 我要你做我的翅膀 |
[23:36] | I present to you the first of his line, | 我向诸位介绍 当今王朝第一人 |
[23:40] | His Royal Highness King Stefan. | 至高无上的斯戴芬国王 |
[24:06] | He did this to me so he would be king. | 他为了王位 竟敢对我下如此毒手 |
[24:30] | Now what,Mistress? | 怎么做 我的主人? |
[25:11] | Her wings! | 她的翅膀呢? |
[26:00] | It’s a girl! | 是个女孩 |
[26:02] | It’s a girl! It’s a girl! | 是个女孩 是个女孩 |
[26:27] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[26:29] | Well,I saw nothing. | 我没亲眼看见 |
[26:31] | But there’s been a,um… | 不过 据说有个 呃 |
[26:34] | What? | 什么? |
[26:37] | Child. | 孩子 |
[26:40] | King Stefan and the Queen have had a child. | 斯戴芬国王和王后有了个孩子 |
[26:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:48] | There will be a christening. | 要举行洗礼 |
[26:51] | They say it’s to be a grand celebration. | 看那阵势是个盛大的庆典 |
[26:55] | A grand celebration for a baby. | 盛大的庆典?为了孩子 |
[27:00] | How wonderful. | 真是太好了 |
[27:19] | All manner of folk came to the christening, | 各种各样的人都来参加受洗典礼 |
[27:22] | even a trio of fairies | 甚至还有三个为促成 |
[27:24] | who sought to foster peace and goodwill. | 和平与友善而来的仙子 |
[27:27] | Oh,look,there’s the baby! | 哦 真漂亮 看啊 宝宝在那儿 |
[27:29] | I love babies! | 哦 我喜欢宝宝 |
[27:30] | Can you just concentrate,please? | 拜托能不能专心点儿? |
[27:32] | – Oh! – I’m not telling you again. | – 哦 – 我不想再提醒你们了 |
[27:41] | Greetings,Your Majesty. | 恭喜您了 国王陛下 |
[27:44] | I am Knotgrass of the Moorland Fair Folk. | 我是来自魔尔森林的红叶仙子 |
[27:46] | I’m Flittle,Your Kingship. | 我是蓝果仙子 陛下 |
[27:48] | And I’m Thistlewit,Your Royalnesses. | 我是绿旋仙子 尊敬的陛下 |
[27:52] | They bring gifts for our daughter. | 她们给女儿带来了礼物 |
[27:55] | These are not just any old gifts, | 这可不是普通的礼物 您知道 |
[27:57] | for,you see,we’re magic! | 我们有魔法 |
[28:00] | And very good with children. | 而且非常喜欢小孩 |
[28:06] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[28:11] | Sweet Aurora,I wish for you | 可爱的爱洛公主 我祝福你 |
[28:15] | the gift of beauty. | 拥有绝世的美貌 |
[28:23] | My wish is that you will never be blue, | 我祝福你 一生中永远不会忧伤 |
[28:27] | only happy,all the days of your life. | 幸福和快乐将会一直陪伴着你 |
[28:36] | Sweet baby, | 可爱的宝宝 |
[28:38] | my wish for you is that you find… | 我的祝福是 你将找到… |
[29:02] | Maleficent! | 玛琳菲森 |
[29:16] | Well,well. | 瞧 瞧 |
[29:23] | What a glittering assemblage, King Stefan. | 多么显赫的来宾 斯戴芬国王 |
[29:31] | Royalty, | 王公 |
[29:33] | nobility,the gentry, | 贵族 还有绅士 |
[29:35] | and… | 呵呵 |
[29:39] | How quaint. | 真稀奇 |
[29:42] | Even the rabble. | 还有贱民? |
[29:51] | I must say | 我必须说 |
[29:54] | I really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation. | 没能接到你们的邀请 真的让我感到很伤心 |
[29:59] | You’re not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你 |
[30:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[30:10] | Oh,dear. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[30:12] | What an awkward situation. | 这场面真让人尴尬 |
[30:14] | You’re not offended? | 你不觉得难堪吗? |
[30:17] | Why,no. | 当然不 |
[30:22] | And to show I bear no ill will, | 为了表明我并没有恶意 |
[30:26] | I,too,shall bestow a gift on the child. | 我也要… 给这孩子送上一份礼物 |
[30:31] | No! We don’t want your gift! | 不 我们不要你的礼物 |
[30:36] | Stay away from the princess! | 不许你靠近公主 |
[30:38] | Yes,stay away! | 对 不许过来 |
[30:40] | Oh! | 哦 |
[30:41] | Ow! | 哦 |
[30:57] | Listen well,all of you. | 你们都给我听好了 |
[30:59] | Listen well,all of you. | 你们都给我听好了 |
[31:02] | The princess shall indeed | 这个孩子的确会 |
[31:05] | grow in grace and beauty, | 成为一个优雅美丽的公主 |
[31:08] | beloved by all who meet her. | 所有人都会喜欢她 |
[31:12] | That’s a lovely gift. | 谢谢你的祝福 |
[31:18] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[31:35] | But | 但是 |
[31:38] | before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, | 在她的十六岁生日那天的日落之前 |
[31:43] | she will prick her finger | 她会被织布机上的 |
[31:45] | on the spindle of a spinning wheel | 纺锤刺破手指 |
[31:47] | and fall into a sleep like death, | 陷入死亡一般的沉睡中 |
[31:51] | a sleep from which she will never awaken. | 她将永远不会从沉睡中醒过来 |
[31:56] | Maleficent,please don’t do this, I’m begging you. | 玛琳菲森 我求你 不要这样 |
[32:01] | I like you begging. | 我喜欢你求我 |
[32:05] | Do it again. | 再求一次 |
[32:25] | I beg you. | 我求你了 |
[32:28] | All right. | 很好 |
[32:34] | The princess can be woken from her death sleep, | 公主也可以从沉睡中醒过来 |
[32:40] | but only by | 但唤醒她的 |
[32:43] | true love’s kiss. | 只能是真爱之吻 |
[32:48] | This curse will last till the end of time! | 这诅咒将到时间的尽头 |
[32:51] | No power on Earth can change it. | 没有任何力量能改变它 |
[33:09] | King Stefan ordered his men | 斯载芬国王命令他的手下 |
[33:11] | to seize every spinning wheel in the kingdom. | 收缴这个国家里所有的织布机 |
[33:14] | The wheels were broken and burned, | 将它们砸烂烧毁 |
[33:17] | that they might never be used, | 确保再也无法使用 |
[33:19] | and thrown into the deepest dungeon in the castle. | 然后扔在城堡最深的地牢里 |
[33:24] | Secretly,he entrusted the safety of the child | 他秘密地将自己的孩子 |
[33:27] | to the magic of the pixies, | 托付给三位魔法仙子去照顾 |
[33:29] | who would take her to a remote hideaway | 命令她们在一处杳无人迹的地方 |
[33:32] | for 16 years and a day. | 抚养她十六年零一天 |
[33:39] | Stefan shut himself behind the walls of his castle | 斯戴芬把自己关在城堡的高墙之内 |
[33:43] | while his soldiers rode far and wide | 而他的士兵则全面出击 |
[33:46] | to hunt Maleficent down. | 追踪玛琳菲森的下落 |
[33:50] | But she made walls of her own, | 玛琳菲森也筑起了荆棘之墙 |
[33:53] | that the Moors might never again suffer the touch | 魔尔森林从此再也不会有任何人类 |
[33:56] | of any human. | 能踏足这里 |
[34:00] | And she revelled in the sorrow | 而她自己则陶醉在那个诅咒 |
[34:03] | that her curse had brought. | 所带来的痛苦之中 |
[34:10] | The fairies began their charge | 仙子们履行了承诺 |
[34:12] | to raise Aurora in a snug little cottage in the woods. | 在一间林中小屋里抚养爱洛公主 |
[34:17] | Oh,no! Is this it? | 是这里吗? |
[34:20] | Looks dreadful. | 简直糟透了 |
[34:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:25] | Oh,we need a smaller… | 哦哦 要是小点儿就好了 |
[34:27] | Ooh! Baby. | 这宝宝 |
[34:28] | Or bigger bodies. | 或者我们大儿点 |
[34:30] | No,what we need is a proper disguise. | 不 我们只要有合适的伪装就好了 |
[34:33] | What do you mean? | 呃 什么意思? |
[34:35] | Well,we have to blend in,don’t we? | 噢 要懂得环境对吗? |
[34:37] | We have to be big enough to look after this baby. | 要足够高大才能照顾这孩子 |
[34:39] | So,gather around,ladies. | 所以 过来 姑娘们 |
[34:43] | Get ready. One,two,three,grow! | 准备好 一 二 三 变 |
[34:51] | Oh,that’s worked quite well. That’s very nice. | 喔 我想我还不错 挺好的 |
[34:54] | Now,there will be no questions asked. | 好了 这下没人起疑心了 |
[34:56] | We are no longer fairies. | 我们不再是仙子了 |
[34:57] | We are three peasant women raising our orphan child in the woods. | 是三个在森林里抚养孤儿的农妇 |
[35:00] | – Yes. – So,uh,no more flying. | – 是啊 – 所以我们 呃 不能再飞了 |
[35:03] | – No flying? – No,no,and… | – 不能再飞了 – 不 不能 |
[35:05] | …no magic. | 也不能用魔法 |
[35:07] | – No magic? – Yes,you heard. | – 哦 用魔法 – 没错 你听好了 |
[35:08] | It’s in the middle of nowhere. | 这地方真的偏远 |
[35:10] | At least no one will find us here. | 没人会找到这里的 |
[35:19] | There you are. Why are you always hiding? | 你在这儿呢?为什么要躲起来? |
[35:23] | Come on. There you go. | 来吧 我们来喽 |
[35:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[35:43] | It’s so ugly,you could almost feel sorry for it. | 你可真丑 让我都替你有点难过了 |
[35:57] | I hate you. Beasty. | 我恨你 小怪物 |
[36:06] | The fairies were perhaps unequal to their task. | 三位仙子也许不能胜任她们的工作 |
[36:10] | Why is she crying? | 我说她为什么哭啊? |
[36:12] | I think she might be hungry. | 我想她可能饿了 |
[36:14] | Then feed her! | 那就喂她呀 |
[36:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:21] | Hungry baby | 饿宝宝 |
[36:26] | There you are. | 开饭喽 |
[36:29] | There you go. | 快吃吧 |
[36:37] | It’s going to starve with those three looking after it. | 她迟早会被这三个家伙活活饿死 |
[36:53] | It tickles. | 真好玩 |
[37:21] | What? | 怎么了? |
[37:23] | You’re cheating. | 你耍赖 |
[37:25] | I saw that! | 我看见了 |
[37:26] | – We’re starting again. – Suit yourself. | – 我们得重来 – 随你的便吧 |
[37:29] | Greedy,bloated goat! | 贪心的 贪心的胖山羊 |
[37:34] | “Bloated goat.” | 胖山羊 |
[37:39] | Stop doing that. | 别这么做 |
[37:42] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么也没做啊 |
[37:45] | Well,someone is. | 反正有人做了 |
[37:47] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[37:48] | You two are having a go at me, and I will not tolerate… | 你们俩联手捉弄我 我是绝对不会… |
[37:53] | Stop it! | 马上给我住手 |
[38:04] | Why… | 为什么 |
[38:12] | No! Oh! | 不 哦 |
[38:14] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[38:19] | Oh… | 哦 |
[38:27] | Oh,come on. That’s funny. | 哦 别这样 多有意思呀 |
[38:31] | As the days went on, Stefan darkened, | 日子一天天过去 斯戴芬愈发阴暗 |
[38:34] | further consumed by paranoia and vengeance. | 偏执和复仇充满了他的内心 |
[38:38] | – Burn it all down! – Yes,sir! | – 全都烧掉 – 是长官 |
[38:41] | Flame! | 点火 |
[38:45] | Release! | 发射 |
[39:20] | Run! | 快 |
[39:35] | You failed me. | 真让我夫望 |
[39:37] | The wall cannot be burned. It is indestructible. | 那墙实在是烧不掉 简直是坚不可摧啊 |
[39:47] | Nothing is indestructible! | 没有坚不可摧的东西 |
[39:50] | Not the wall! | 那墙不是 |
[39:51] | Not Maleficent! | 玛琳菲森不是 |
[39:53] | Not even her curse! | 她的咒语也不是 |
[40:13] | Bring me the iron workers. | 把铁匠召集起来 |
[40:30] | Ow! | 啊喔 |
[40:33] | – Ow! – Ow! | – 啊喔 – 啊喔 |
[40:39] | You! | 你 |
[40:52] | Oh,look. | 哦 看啊 |
[40:54] | The little beast is about to fall off the cliff. | 那个小怪物快要掉到山崖下去了 |
[41:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:57] | Go away. | 走开 |
[41:59] | Go. | 去 |
[42:00] | Go away. | 走开 |
[42:04] | I don’t like children. | 哦 我可不喜欢小孩子 |
[42:08] | Up,up. | 抱 抱 |
[42:28] | Mmm. Go along. Go,go,go. | 嗯 走吧 走吧 走吧 |
[42:43] | As Maleficent had said, | 正如玛琳菲森所说的 |
[42:45] | Aurora did grow in grace and beauty. | 爱洛的确长得优雅而美丽 |
[42:52] | Pretty bird. | 真可爱 |
[42:55] | Far away from the lofty palace | 她根本不记得千里之外 |
[42:57] | that she remembered not. | 的那个华丽宫殿 |
[43:02] | And as the seasons changed and the flowers grew, | 随着季节的变化 她在渐渐地长大 |
[43:07] | so did she. | 就像花儿一样 |
[43:23] | Hello. | 你好? |
[43:25] | That’s it. | 真乖 |
[43:32] | There you go. | 吃吧 |
[43:33] | She wondered at the world about her, | 她对身边的世界充满好奇 |
[43:40] | and at what lay beyond the fearsome wall of thorns. | 她更想知道荆棘墙 的那边是什么样子 |
[43:53] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[43:54] | Curious little beasty. | 小怪物还挺好奇的 |
[43:57] | But she was not the only one who wished to get through. | 可她并不是唯一 一个想要去那边的人 |
[44:02] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[44:04] | Look. | 看 |
[44:07] | Is that her? Is that Maleficent? | 那是谁?是玛琳菲森? |
[44:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:15] | Bring them to me. | 把他们带来 |
[44:21] | No,it’s just a silly peasant girl. | 不是 是个乡下的傻姑娘 |
[44:47] | Steady. | 镇定点 |
[45:17] | It’s her! | 是她 |
[45:49] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[46:02] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[46:23] | How could you do that to me? | 为什么要这样对我? |
[46:25] | You said anything I need. | 你说过做什么都可以的 |
[46:27] | Yeah,but not a dog. | 可我不想当狗 |
[46:28] | It was a wolf,not a dog. | 那是只狼 不是狗 |
[46:31] | It’s the same thing. | 那是一回事儿 |
[46:32] | They’re dirty,vicious, and they hunt birds. | 那么脏 还残忍 而且还吃鸟 |
[46:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[46:37] | Next time I’ll turn you into a mealy worm. | 下次把你变成一条肉虫子 |
[46:39] | Well,I’ll be a mealy worm,gladly. | 我情愿变成肉虫子 |
[46:41] | Anything but a filthy,stinking… | 只要不是肮脏发臭的… 啊 |
[46:53] | I wonder. | 真是奇怪 |
[48:12] | Wow. | 哇 |
[48:36] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那儿 |
[48:38] | Don’t be afraid. | 你不用害怕我 |
[48:43] | I am not afraid. | 呵呵 我没有害怕你 |
[48:46] | Then come out. | 那就出来呀 |
[48:48] | Then you’ll be afraid. | 那你该害怕了 |
[48:51] | No,I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[49:09] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[49:12] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[49:15] | You’re my Fairy Godmother. | 你是我的仙女教母 |
[49:20] | What? | 什么? |
[49:22] | Fairy Godmother. | 我的仙女教母 |
[49:24] | You’ve been watching over me my whole life. | 从我生下来你就一直在关注我 |
[49:27] | I’ve always known you were close by. | 你一直都在我的身边 |
[49:30] | How? | 为什么? |
[49:31] | Your shadow. It’s been following me ever since I was small. | 你的影子 从我小的时候它就一直跟着我 |
[49:36] | Wherever I went, your shadow was always with me. | 无论我去哪儿 你的影子都在我身边 |
[49:42] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[49:44] | Pretty bird. | 你真可爱 呵呵 |
[49:47] | This is Diaval. | 它叫迪艾瓦 |
[49:53] | Hello,Aurora. | 你好 爱洛 |
[49:57] | I have known you since you were a little one. | 你小的时候 我就认识你了 |
[50:07] | It’s everything I imagined it would be. | 一切都跟我想象中的一样 |
[50:10] | Oh,it’s just so beautiful! | 哦 这里真是太美了 |
[50:12] | I’ve always wanted to come… | 我一直都想到这儿… |
[51:00] | Good night,beasty. | 晚安 小怪物 |
[51:15] | You mock me. | 你在愚弄我 |
[51:18] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[51:21] | I know exactly what you’re doing. | 我清楚地知道你在干什么 |
[51:24] | Sire? | 陛下? |
[51:25] | Your presence has been requested by the Queen. | 王后请求见您一面 |
[51:28] | Leave me. | 退下 |
[51:30] | Sire,she is not well. | 王后的状态不太好 |
[51:32] | The nurses are fearful that she won’t make it through the night. | 护士们都担心她可能熬不过今晚了 |
[51:36] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[51:39] | Can you not see we’re having a conversation? | 难道你看不出来我们正在谈话吗? |
[51:51] | When the curse fails, Maleficent will come for me. | 诅咒一失效玛琳菲森就会冲我来 |
[51:54] | And on that day, | 为了那一天 |
[51:56] | I will be ready. | 我得做好准备 |
[52:12] | They’re so beautiful. | 她们真是太美了 |
[53:30] | I revoke the curse. | 我撤回诅咒 |
[53:33] | Let it be no more. | 让它消散吧 |
[53:37] | I revoke the curse. | 我撤回诅咒 |
[53:40] | Let it be no more. | 让它消散吧 |
[53:44] | I revoke my curse! | 我撤回我的诅咒 |
[53:46] | Let it be no more! | 让它消散吧 |
[53:50] | I revoke my curse! | 我撤回我的诅咒 |
[53:52] | Let it be no more! | 让它消散吧 |
[53:58] | Let it be no more! | 让它消散吧 |
[54:08] | This curse will last till the end of time. | 这个诅咒将持续到时间的尽头 |
[54:13] | No power on Earth can change it. | 这世上没有任何力量能改变它 |
[54:38] | Do all the Fair People have wings? | 所有的仙子都有翅膀吗? |
[54:43] | Most do. | 差不多 |
[54:45] | Then why don’t you? | 那你怎么没有? |
[54:47] | All the other fairies fly. | 别的仙子都会飞 |
[54:52] | I had wings once. They were stolen from me. | 我以前也有 但被偷走了 |
[54:55] | That’s all I wish to say about it. | 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[54:57] | What colour were they? | 是什么颜色的? |
[55:00] | Were they big? | 很大吗? |
[55:04] | So big they dragged behind me when I walked. | 大到我走路的时候它们会拖在身后 |
[55:09] | And they were strong. | 它们还很强壮 |
[55:11] | They could carry me above the clouds and into the headwinds. | 能带着我在云层之上迎风飞翔 |
[55:15] | And they never faltered,not even once. | 从不会颤抖 一次也没有过 |
[55:20] | I could trust them. | 我信赖它们 |
[55:48] | She’s coming. She’s coming. | 她来了 是她来了 |
[55:56] | Where are your workers? | 铁匠们都哪儿去了? |
[55:58] | Uh… | 呃 |
[55:59] | In their beds,Majesty. | 还在睡觉 陛下 |
[56:01] | Get them back to work without delay. | 快让他们开工 不许拖延 |
[56:04] | They’re exhausted,sire. | 他们都累坏了 陛下 |
[56:05] | But I’ll have them back to work at first light. | 天一亮我马上就会让他们开工的 |
[56:10] | I need them back to work now. | 我要他们现在就开工 |
[56:12] | It’s the wee hours. | 啊?天还没亮呢 |
[56:17] | Aye. | 对 |
[56:20] | Aye. | 对 |
[56:23] | It is the wee hours. | 的确天还没亮 |
[56:27] | So wake them up. | 那就叫醒他们 |
[56:29] | Sire? | 陛下? |
[56:31] | So wake them up, | 去叫醒他们 |
[56:32] | and get them back to work now! | 然后让他们马上开工 |
[56:35] | We’re running out of time! Go,now! | 我们的时间不多了 快去 |
[57:07] | Aurora? | 爱洛 |
[57:10] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[57:21] | Sit. | 哦 坐吧 |
[57:26] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事情我得告诉你 |
[57:29] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[57:32] | There is an evil in this world, | 世上有一种邪恶的力量 |
[57:36] | and I cannot keep you from it. | 我没法不让它伤害你 |
[57:39] | I’m almost 16,Godmother. | 我都快十六岁了 教母 |
[57:42] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好我自己 |
[57:44] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[57:48] | But that’s not what I have to tell you. | 我不是要告诉你这个 |
[57:50] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[57:52] | When I’m older, | 等我再大些 |
[57:53] | I’m going to live here in the Moors with you. | 就搬这儿来和你一起生活 |
[57:56] | Then we can look after each other. | 那我们就能互相照顾了 |
[58:04] | You don’t have to wait until you’re older. | 你不用等再长大 |
[58:07] | You could live here now. | 现在就可以来 |
[58:10] | Then I will. | 呵 太好了 |
[58:13] | I’ll sleep in a tree | 我要睡在树上 |
[58:14] | and eat berries and black nuts | 吃好吃的野果 |
[58:16] | and all the Fair People will be my friends. | 所有的仙子都会是我的好朋友 |
[58:21] | I’ll be happy here for the rest of my life. | 我以后会快乐地生活在这里 |
[58:24] | I’m going to tell my aunties tomorrow. | 我明天就去告诉婶婶们 |
[58:30] | Until tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[58:32] | Oh,I’m so excited! | 嗯 呵呵 我真是太激动了 |
[58:50] | Aunties,I’m almost 16. | 婶婶 我快十六岁了 |
[58:53] | I need a life of my own. | 应该有自己的生活了 |
[58:55] | No. I love you very much, | 不 我非常爱你们 |
[58:59] | but it’s time to say goodbye. | 但现在该说再见了 |
[59:01] | You’ve been very good to me, | 你们对我都很好 |
[59:03] | except the time you accidentally fed me spiders. | 除了差点让我吃了 蜘蛛的那次之外 |
[59:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[59:15] | I’m sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉 打扰你了 |
[59:17] | but I’m on my way to King Stefan’s castle | 我正赶去斯戴芬国王的城堡 |
[59:19] | and I’ve become hopelessly lost. | 但是我彻底迷路了 |
[59:22] | – Can you help me? – Oh! | – 你能帮我吗?- 噢 |
[59:24] | Oh,I’m sorry. That was my fault. I rushed in too… | – 哦 – 哦 抱歉 怪我太突然了 |
[59:33] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[59:38] | It’s that way. | 往那边走 |
[59:43] | The castle. | 去城堡 |
[59:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[59:53] | It’s Philip. | 我叫菲力 |
[59:56] | Hello,Philip. | 你好 菲力 |
[59:59] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么? |
[1:00:01] | Aurora. | 我叫爱洛 |
[1:00:04] | Hello,Aurora. | 你好 爱洛小姐 |
[1:00:12] | Well,it was nice meeting you. | 哦 我很高兴认识你 |
[1:00:13] | And once again,my apologies for being such a clumsy fool. | 再次向你道歉 请原谅我的笨拙 |
[1:00:18] | You’re forgiven. | 我原谅你 |
[1:00:20] | That’s good. | 那太好了 |
[1:00:24] | I’d best be off,then. | 我得赶快上路了 |
[1:00:27] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:00:40] | Will you be back this way? | 你回来还从这儿过吗? |
[1:00:44] | Nothing could stop me. | 没人能阻止我 |
[1:00:47] | Then I’ll see you soon. | 那很快能再见了? |
[1:00:50] | Very soon. | 非常快 |
[1:00:52] | – Goodbye,Philip. – Goodbye,for now. | – 再见 菲力 – 再见 回头见 |
[1:01:05] | Stop doing that. | 你能安静点儿吗? |
[1:01:12] | Well? | 怎么? |
[1:01:14] | That boy’s the answer. | 破解诅咒就靠那个男孩了? |
[1:01:18] | – No,Diaval. – Yes! | – 不 迪艾瓦 – 是的 |
[1:01:20] | True love’s kiss,remember? It can break the spell. | 还记得真爱之吻就能破解诅咒吗? |
[1:01:23] | True love’s kiss? | 真爱之吻? |
[1:01:25] | Have you not worked it out yet? | 难道你现在还没明白吗? |
[1:01:28] | I cursed her that way | 我下这样的诅咒 |
[1:01:30] | because there is no such thing. | 就是因为它不存在 |
[1:01:33] | Well,that might be how you feel, | 也许您是这么认为的 |
[1:01:36] | but what about Aurora? | 但爱洛会怎么想? |
[1:01:39] | That boy could be her only chance. | 那男孩是她唯一的机会 |
[1:01:42] | It’s her fate,anyway. | 这是她的命运 注定的 |
[1:01:46] | Go ahead. | 动手呀 |
[1:01:48] | Turn me into whatever you want. | 随便你把我变成什么 |
[1:01:50] | A bird,a worm. | 鸟 虫子 |
[1:01:52] | I don’t care any more. | 我根本就不在乎 |
[1:02:00] | I’m so happy we’re leaving tomorrow. | 真开心 明天就能走了 |
[1:02:04] | We are not leaving tomorrow. | 谁说我们明天就走? |
[1:02:06] | Tomorrow is Aurora’s 16th birthday. | 明天是爱洛的16岁生日啊 |
[1:02:08] | And Stefan told us to take her back | 斯戴芬叫我们等她生日之后 |
[1:02:10] | the day after her birthday. | 第二天再带她回去 |
[1:02:12] | No. He said on her birthday. | 不 他说的是生日的当天 |
[1:02:16] | No. The day after her birthday. | 不 是生日之后第二天 |
[1:02:18] | – On. – After. | – 当天 – 第二天 |
[1:02:21] | – On. – After. | – 当天 – 第二天 |
[1:02:22] | – On,on,on! – After,after,after! | – 当天 当天 当天 – 第二天 第二天 第二天 |
[1:02:26] | Oh,stop it! | 哦 你们俩都别吵了 |
[1:02:29] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:02:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:02:36] | How could you? | 你竟敢? |
[1:02:41] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我有件事情要告诉你们 |
[1:02:43] | Oh,yes,sweetie,what is it? | 哦 宝贝儿 是什么事情? |
[1:02:52] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, | 这事说起来很难过 |
[1:02:55] | but I’ll be 16 tomorrow. | 明天我就16岁了 |
[1:02:57] | Oh. Oh,yes. | 哦 对 |
[1:03:07] | I’m leaving home. | 我想离开这里 |
[1:03:13] | See here,young lady. | 听着 小姑娘 |
[1:03:15] | I did not spend 16 years in this miserable hovel | 我在这个小破屋里忍了十六年 |
[1:03:19] | with these two imbeciles… | 还要跟这两个笨蛋呆在一起 |
[1:03:20] | Shush! So that you could ruin it on the last day. | 闭嘴 最后一天你可不能捣乱 |
[1:03:23] | We are taking you back to your father with… | 我们要带你回到你父亲的身边 |
[1:03:27] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[1:03:30] | You told me my parents were dead. | 你们不是说我父母都死了吗? |
[1:03:35] | I think you better come and sit down. | 呃 我想你还是过来先坐会儿吧 |
[1:03:51] | Fairy Godmother! | 仙女教母 |
[1:03:54] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:03:57] | When were you going to tell me that I’m cursed? | 你为什么不告诉我我被诅咒了? |
[1:04:05] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[1:04:09] | It is. | 是真的 |
[1:04:13] | My aunts said it was an evil fairy. | 婶婶说是一个邪恶仙子 |
[1:04:16] | I… I can’t remember her name. | 我 我不记得她的名字了 |
[1:04:20] | They said | 她们说 |
[1:04:22] | it was… | 是叫… |
[1:04:24] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 |
[1:04:37] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[1:04:42] | Are you Maleficent? | 你就是玛琳菲森? |
[1:04:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:49] | Don’t touch me. | 你别碰我 |
[1:04:52] | You’re the evil that’s in the world. | 你就是那邪恶的力量 |
[1:04:55] | It’s you! | 就是你 |
[1:05:05] | Find the boy! | 找那个男孩 |
[1:05:24] | I need every available man on the east wing now. | 我要你们把所有的卫兵 都安排在东侧 |
[1:05:27] | There should be no guards at the gate. | 大门那里一个卫兵都不要留 |
[1:05:29] | I want her to walk right in. | 让她能直接进来 |
[1:05:30] | Sorry to disturb,Your Majesty. | 很抱歉 打断您陛下 |
[1:05:34] | We found this urchin at the gate. | 我们在大门外发现了这个姑娘 |
[1:05:37] | She claims to be the princess. | 她声称自己是公主 |
[1:05:45] | Father. | 父亲? |
[1:05:46] | It’s me,Aurora! | 是我 我是爱洛 |
[1:05:59] | You look just like your mother. | 你长得真像你母亲 |
[1:06:04] | They brought you back a day too soon. | 她们带你早回来了一天 |
[1:06:06] | I told those three idiots! | 我告诉过那三个白痴 |
[1:06:08] | Lock her up in her room. | 把她锁到她的房间去 |
[1:06:11] | Go. | 快 |
[1:06:12] | Prepare the men. Maleficent’s coming. | 让士兵们准备好 玛琳菲森要来了 |
[1:06:16] | It’s so good to be small again! | 重新变小感觉可真好 |
[1:06:19] | Look at my feet! | 瞧我的小脚丫 |
[1:06:21] | I love my tiny little feet! | 我最爱我的小脚丫了 |
[1:06:24] | Pay attention! We have to find Aurora, | 集中点儿精神 赶快找到爱洛公主 |
[1:06:27] | or the king will have our heads! | 不然国王会要我们的命 |
[1:06:58] | Aurora. | 爱洛 |
[1:07:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:07:15] | Princess? | 爱洛公主 |
[1:07:24] | I’m looking for a girl. | 我在找一个姑娘 |
[1:07:26] | Of course you are. | 看得出来 |
[1:07:32] | I need a horse. | 我需要匹马 |
[1:07:51] | …into a sleep like death. | 陷入死亡一般的沉睡中 |
[1:08:00] | Aurora. | 爱洛 |
[1:08:06] | Come on,Diaval! | 快 迪艾瓦 |
[1:08:19] | Aurora. | 爱洛 |
[1:08:55] | Faster,Diaval,faster! | 快 迪艾瓦 快点儿 |
[1:09:00] | She will prick her finger | 她会被织布机的 |
[1:09:02] | on the spindle of a spinning wheel | 纺锤刺破手指 |
[1:09:05] | and fall into a sleep like death. | 然后陷入死亡一般的沉睡中 |
[1:09:09] | No power on Earth… | 没有任何力量 |
[1:09:13] | A sleep like death. | 死亡一般的沉睡中 |
[1:09:35] | It’s done. | 晚了 |
[1:10:06] | They pulled the guards. | 卫兵都撤了 |
[1:10:08] | He’s waiting for you in there. | 他在里面等你呢 |
[1:10:10] | If we go inside those walls, we’ll never come out alive. | 如果我们进去的话 不可能活着出来 |
[1:10:15] | Then don’t come. It’s not your fight. | 你走吧 这是我的事 |
[1:10:23] | Thank you very much. | 哈 真是太感谢了 |
[1:10:25] | “I need you,Diaval. | 我需要你 迪艾瓦 |
[1:10:27] | “I can’t do this without you,Diaval.” | 没有你我做不到 迪艾瓦 |
[1:10:31] | I can hear you. | 我都听见了 |
[1:10:40] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[1:10:43] | Look at what you’ve done. | 看看你们做的好事 |
[1:10:47] | She’s only sleeping. | 她只是睡着了 呵呵 |
[1:10:52] | She’s only sleeping,you say? | 你说她睡着了?是吗? |
[1:10:59] | She’s only sleeping. | 只是睡着了? |
[1:11:02] | She’s only sleeping | 她只是睡着了 |
[1:11:04] | forever! | 永远不醒 |
[1:11:06] | – What about the kiss? – Yes! True love’s kiss! | – 呃 那个解咒的吻呢?- 对啊 真爱之吻 |
[1:11:12] | True love does not exist. | 真爱?根本不存在 |
[1:11:16] | But it’s her only chance,Your Majesty. | 可这是她的唯一希望 我的陛下 |
[1:11:32] | Mistress. | 主人? |
[1:12:34] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[1:12:38] | What are we going to do? | 我们可怎么办啊? |
[1:12:40] | We can’t give up,can we? Come on,girls. | 我们不能放弃 姑娘们 振作点儿 |
[1:12:43] | But we don’t even know where to start. | 可我们都不知道从哪儿做起 |
[1:12:45] | True love doesn’t just fall from trees,you know. | 真爱是不会从树上掉下来的 对吧? |
[1:12:59] | Pardon me. | 哦 抱歉 |
[1:13:02] | I’m embarrassed to say I don’t know where I am. | 对不起 我不知道这是哪儿呀? |
[1:13:04] | In King Stefan’s castle. | 这是斯戴芬国王的城堡 |
[1:13:10] | This is where I’m meant to be. | 我就是要来这里的 |
[1:13:12] | Odd that I can’t recall how I got here. | 可我是怎么来的呢? |
[1:13:14] | Why have you come? | 你来做什么? |
[1:13:15] | My father sent me to see the King. | 我父亲派我来晋见国王 |
[1:13:17] | Who is your father? | 你父亲是谁? |
[1:13:18] | King John of Ulstead. | 奥斯泰的约翰国王 |
[1:13:20] | – A prince! – A prince! | – 是王子 – 是王子 |
[1:13:33] | Aurora. | 爱洛? |
[1:13:36] | He knows her. | 他认识她? |
[1:13:39] | Why is she sleeping? | 她怎么睡着了? |
[1:13:41] | She’s trapped in an enchantment. | 她被施了可怕的魔法 |
[1:13:44] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她是不是很漂亮? |
[1:13:47] | The most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. | 她是我见过的最美的姑娘 |
[1:13:51] | Do you want to kiss her? | 你不想亲吻她吗? |
[1:13:54] | Very much. | 非常想 |
[1:13:56] | Go on,then. | 那就吻吧 |
[1:13:59] | I wouldn’t feel right about it. | 我觉得这样不好吧? |
[1:14:01] | I barely know her. We’ve only met once. | 我们刚认识才见过一面 |
[1:14:03] | Haven’t you ever heard of love at first sight? | 你没听说过一见钟情吗? |
[1:14:05] | Kiss her! | 快吻哪 |
[1:14:07] | Go on. | 吻哪 |
[1:14:12] | An enchantment,you say? | 你刚才说什么魔法? |
[1:14:13] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:14:15] | Kiss her! | 快吻她 |
[1:15:09] | You didn’t do it properly! | 你的吻法不对 |
[1:15:10] | It’s supposed to be true love’s kiss! | 只有真爱之吻才行的 |
[1:15:13] | I was certain he was the one. | 我还以为是他呢 |
[1:15:15] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么? |
[1:15:16] | We have to keep looking. | 我们得继续找 |
[1:15:24] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[1:15:50] | I will not ask your forgiveness | 啊 我不敢奢求你的原谅 |
[1:15:54] | because what I have done to you is unforgivable. | 我的所作所为是不可饶恕的 |
[1:16:00] | I was so lost | 我被蒙蔽在 |
[1:16:03] | in hatred and revenge. | 怨恨和复仇之中 |
[1:16:08] | Sweet Aurora, | 可爱的爱洛 |
[1:16:12] | you stole what was left of my heart. | 你唤醒了我最后的一丝温情 |
[1:16:16] | And now I have lost you forever. | 可我却要永远失去你了 |
[1:16:30] | I swear,no harm will come to you | 我发誓 只要我还活着一天 |
[1:16:33] | as long as I live. | 就不会让你受伤害 |
[1:16:36] | And not a day shall pass | 从今以后的每一天 |
[1:16:39] | that I don’t miss your smile. | 都会想念你的微笑 |
[1:17:10] | Hello,Godmother. | 晦 仙女教母 |
[1:17:18] | Hello,beasty. | 晦 小怪物 |
[1:17:32] | No truer love. | 是真实的爱 |
[1:17:48] | She’s here,sire. | 她来了 陛下 |
[1:18:04] | Are we going back to the Moors now? | 我们现在就回魔尔森林吗? |
[1:18:08] | If that is what you wish. | 如果你希望的话 |
[1:18:37] | We’ve got her! | 抓到她了 |
[1:18:43] | – Stop! – Get back! | – 住手 – 让开 |
[1:19:03] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:12] | Into a dragon. | 变成龙 |
[1:19:40] | To the other side. | 到那边去 |
[1:19:50] | Run,Aurora! | 快跑 爱洛 |
[1:20:06] | Get back! Hold it steady! | 往后拉 别让它乱动 |
[1:20:08] | Pull to the left! Pull! | 往右拉 使劲儿 |
[1:20:13] | Hold the line! | 大家别乱 |
[1:20:19] | Look out. Hold your line. | 小心 保持队形 |
[1:21:30] | – Close in. – Bring it down! | – 围紧点儿 – 把它弄倒 |
[1:22:00] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:22:08] | How does it feel,hmm? | 感觉怎么样 嗯? |
[1:22:11] | To be a fairy creature without wings | 当一个没有翅膀的魔法生物 |
[1:22:16] | in a world where you don’t belong? | 在一个不属于你的世界里 |
[1:23:07] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[1:23:10] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[1:23:16] | Shoot! | 发射 |
[1:23:28] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[1:23:42] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[1:23:46] | Shoot her! | 射死她 |
[1:23:47] | Take aim! | 瞄准 |
[1:24:51] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[1:25:03] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[1:26:12] | Maleficent brought down her wall of thorns | 玛琳菲森收起了她的荆棘之墙 |
[1:26:15] | and took off her crown. | 摘下了她的王冠 |
[1:26:19] | And she invited Aurora to see how the Moors had been once, | 她邀请爱洛公主 去看魔尔森林曾经的样子 |
[1:26:22] | long ago,when Maleficent was but a child | 当玛琳菲森还是个孩子的时候 |
[1:26:26] | and her heart was bright. | 她的心还很纯净 |
[1:26:29] | For now,it was again. | 现在一切恢复了原样 |
[1:26:35] | But that was not all. | 而且还不仅仅如此 |
[1:26:48] | Oh,there she is. Hurry up. They’re waiting. | 哦 她在那儿 快点儿 人都到了 |
[1:26:51] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[1:26:54] | We present this crown to our little Aurora, | 我们为爱洛公主献上这顶王冠 |
[1:26:56] | for whom we have sacrificed the best years of our… | 我们将最美好的 年华都奉献给了她 |
[1:27:00] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[1:27:06] | Our kingdoms have been unified. | 我们的国度现在已经统一了 |
[1:27:11] | You have your queen. | 她是你们的女王 |
[1:27:15] | So you see, the story is not quite as you were told, | 明白了吗?故事其实不是你听说的那样 |
[1:27:20] | and I should know, | 我当然知道 |
[1:27:22] | for I was the one they called Sleeping Beauty. | 因为我就是传说中的那个睡美人 |
[1:28:00] | In the end,my kingdom was united not by a hero | 最后 我的王国没有 像故事中的那样 |
[1:28:04] | or a villain,as legend had predicted, | 被英雄或者暴君统一 |
[1:28:07] | but by one who was both hero and villain. | 而是被既是英雄 又是暴君的人统一了 |
[1:28:12] | And her name was Maleficent. | 她的名字叫做 玛琳菲森 |
[1:28:39] | 沉睡魔咒 | |
[1:29:41] | 沉睡魔咒 |