英文名称:Dirty Harry
年代:1971
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:41] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[05:43] | “To the city of San Francisco. | 致旧金山市 |
[05:46] | I will enjoy killing one person every day… | 付我十万美元 |
[05:49] | …until you pay me one hundred thousand dollars. | 否则每天杀一人 |
[05:53] | If you agree, say so tomorrow morning… | 若同意 在明早的 |
[05:56] | …at personal column, San Francisco Chronicle… | “旧金山年史报”个人栏通知我 |
[06:00] | …and I will set up meeting. | 我会安排见面 |
[06:02] | If I do not hear from you… | 若见不到答复 下一目标 |
[06:04] | …it’ll be my next pleasure to kill a Catholic priest or a…” | 将会是一个天主教士或是 |
[06:10] | “Scorpio.” | 署名 天蝎 |
[06:14] | What goes on in their minds? | 他们到底想干什么 |
[06:16] | Kooks. | 疯子 |
[06:18] | Where the hell does he expect me to find a hundred thousand dollars? | 我上哪去弄十万美元 |
[06:22] | You’re not thinking of paying him, are you, Mr. Mayor? | 你不打算给钱对吗 市长先生 |
[06:26] | The City of San Francisco does not pay criminals not to commit crimes. | 旧金山市政府绝不付钱给罪犯 |
[06:32] | Instead, we pay a police department. | 我要把钱给警察局 |
[06:35] | Chief, who’s in charge of this case? | 谁负责这个案子 |
[06:38] | Inspector Callahan. He’s outside. | 卡拉汉警官 他就在外面 |
[06:44] | Send Inspector Callahan in. | 请卡拉汉警官进来 |
[06:50] | Callahan? | 卡拉汉 |
[06:53] | Mr. Mayor, Inspector Callahan. | 市长先生 这是卡拉汉警官 |
[06:55] | All right. | 好 |
[06:56] | Let’s have it. | 咱们谈谈 |
[06:59] | -Have what? -Your report. What have you been doing? | -谈什么 -你的报告 你在做什么 |
[07:02] | For the past 3/4 hour… | 在过去45分钟里 |
[07:04] | …I’ve been sitting on my ass waiting on you. | 我一直坐在外边等你召见 |
[07:08] | Damn it, Harry. It’s the mayor you’re talking to. | 哈里 你在跟市长说话 |
[07:14] | Won’t you sit down, Inspector Callahan? | 请坐 卡拉汉警官 |
[07:27] | There’s a madman loose. | 有个疯子在外面乱跑 |
[07:30] | I’ve asked you what’s being done. Fair enough? | 我问你都做了些什么 |
[07:36] | We’ve got a dozen men checking identification files. | 我们查了十几个可疑人的档案 |
[07:39] | Checking on all known extortionists, rooftop prowlers… | 勒索者 喜欢在楼顶溜达的人 |
[07:43] | …rifle nuts, peepers… | 玩枪的疯子和有窥视癖的 |
[07:45] | Mr. Mayor? | 市长先生 |
[07:47] | We’ve arranged for rooftop surveillance and helicopters… | 已安排楼顶监视哨和 直升机巡逻 |
[07:50] | …especially around the Catholic churches and schools… | 特别是天主教堂和 学校附近 |
[07:53] | …and in the black area. | 及黑人区 |
[07:55] | Ballistics is checking on the slug. | 我们正检测弹壳上的弹道 |
[07:58] | We’re sure it’s a 30-06. | 确认是306步枪 |
[08:00] | Seven lands and grooves, right-hand twist… | 7条阳堂线 右手抠动板机 |
[08:03] | We’re running a computer check… | 用电脑查找所有天蝎座的人 |
[08:05] | …on everybody in the files whose birthday falls between… | 出生日期在10月23日 |
[08:09] | …October 23 and November 21. | 至11月21日之间的人 |
[08:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:12] | Natives of Scorpio. | 天蝎座的当地人 |
[08:15] | Thank you, inspector. | 谢谢 警官 |
[08:18] | Have you mentioned this note to anyone? | 你们对别人提起过这封信吗 |
[08:23] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[08:25] | Nobody. | 没有 |
[08:26] | Your wife, sweetheart? Press? | 你妻子呢 你的亲近的人呢 |
[08:28] | Nobody. | 没有 |
[08:32] | All right. Give the message to the Chronicle. | 把信交给”年史报” |
[08:36] | We’ll pay. But we need time to get the money together. | 我们同意付钱 跟他说需要时间筹集这笔钱 |
[08:39] | Wait a minute. Do I get this right? | 等等 |
[08:42] | You’ll play this creep’s game? | 你是想跟他玩游戏 |
[08:44] | It’ll give us breathing space. | 这会给我们一点喘息时间 |
[08:46] | It might get somebody killed. | 会有人被杀 |
[08:49] | Let me meet with the son of a bitch! | 让我去见他 |
[08:51] | Nope, none of that. We would end up with a real bloodbath. | 不行 你会没命的 |
[08:55] | I agree with the chief. We’ll do it this way. | 我同意局长的意见 按我说的做 |
[08:58] | Thank you, Mr. Mayor. Come on, Callahan, let’s go. | 谢谢市长先生 哈里 走吧 |
[09:07] | I don’t want trouble, like you had last year in the Fillmore district. | 我不想看见你惹麻烦 明白吗 |
[09:12] | That’s my policy. | 这是我的原则 |
[09:14] | When an adult male is chasing a female… | 明白 一流氓追赶妇女企图强奸 |
[09:17] | …with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That’s my policy. | 我开枪宰了他 这是我的原则 |
[09:22] | Intent? | 企图 |
[09:23] | How did you establish that? | 你怎么能断定 |
[09:27] | When a naked man chases a woman in an alley with a knife and a hard-on… | 裸体男人手里拿着 屠刀追赶妇女 |
[09:32] | …I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross. | 我想他不会是在 为红十字会募捐 |
[09:39] | I think he’s got a point. | 我想他说的有道理 |
[10:36] | -Inspector Callahan. -Jaffe. | -卡拉汉警官 -杰斐 |
[10:40] | Usual. | 照常 |
[10:42] | Usual lunch, or usual dinner? | 午饭还是晚饭 |
[10:44] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[10:47] | Not much. | 区别不大 |
[10:50] | Hey, Jaffe… | 杰斐 |
[10:53] | …is that tan Ford still in front of the bank? | 那棕色福特还停在银行对面 |
[10:57] | Tan Ford? | 棕色福特 |
[11:03] | Yeah, tan Ford. | 是的 |
[11:04] | Engine running? | 没熄火 |
[11:07] | I don’t know. How can I tell? | 我怎么知道 |
[11:10] | -Exhaust fumes out of the tailpipe. -That’s awful! | -排气管冒着烟 -太糟糕了 |
[11:14] | Look at that pollution. | 环境污染 |
[11:21] | Do me a favor, will you? | 帮个忙 |
[11:24] | Call this telephone number. | 帮忙打这个电话 |
[11:27] | Police Department? | 警察局 |
[11:28] | Tell them Inspector Callahan thinks there’s a… | 就说卡拉汉警官认为 |
[11:31] | …two-eleven in progress at the bank. Got it? | 这家银行里有情况 |
[11:36] | Got it. | 有情况 明白了 |
[11:38] | Be sure and tell them it’s in progress, right? | 告诉他们正在进行 |
[11:41] | In progress. Yes, sir. | 正在进行 是长官 |
[11:48] | Now, if they’ll just wait till the cavalry arrives. | 等着瞧吧 警察马上就到 |
[11:56] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[12:11] | Halt! | 站住 |
[13:37] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[13:40] | Did he fire six shots or only five? | 他打了6枪还是5枪 |
[13:43] | To tell the truth, in the excitement I kind of lost track myself. | 说实话我太兴奋早就忘了 |
[13:47] | This is a.44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world… | 这是最厉害的手枪 |
[13:51] | …and would blow your head clean off… | 能把你的脑袋打飞 |
[13:53] | …you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” | 你要问自己”我走运吗” |
[13:58] | Well, do you, punk? | 你走运吗 |
[14:21] | I got to know. | 我必须知道 |
[14:41] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[14:47] | It looks like we can save that leg. | 看来我们能保住这条腿 |
[14:50] | I’ve got a couple under my knee. | 它不能扔下我不管 |
[14:52] | Ever consider another line of work? | 没考虑过换个工作 |
[14:55] | I really appreciate this, Steve. | 谢谢你 史蒂夫 |
[14:57] | We Potrero Hill boys have to stick together. | 别客气 咱们是朋友 从小一起玩大 |
[15:00] | Nothing fancy, now. | 现在不玩了 |
[15:02] | Just a little tweezers and Mercurochrome. | 你只知道镊子红药水 |
[15:05] | Do I tell you how to beat a confession out of a prisoner? | 我去过警察局教你 怎样让犯人屈打成招吗 |
[15:10] | -I haven’t got all night. -You might experience discomfort. | -快点 我还有事 -可能有点不舒服 |
[15:13] | But if you do, just have your wife fix a… | 不过没关系 你老婆能解决问题 |
[15:18] | Sorry, Harry. | 对不起 |
[15:20] | -What will you do with those? -Cut your pants off. | -你用这个干嘛 -把你的裤子剪开 |
[15:23] | -No. We’ll pull them off. -It’ll hurt. | -不 还是脱下来 -会很疼 |
[15:26] | For $29.50, let it hurt. | 这裤子29块5 |
[15:29] | You can turn your back if you’re embarrassed. | 你要是害羞就转过身去 |
[16:54] | -Good morning, inspector. -Maria. | -早上好 警官 -玛丽娅 |
[17:02] | You wanted to see me, lieutenant? | 你找我 |
[17:08] | When the hell you going to get a haircut? | 对 你什么时候理的发 |
[17:11] | Whenever you do. | 不记得了 |
[17:13] | Who’s got time? I was up till 3 a.m. Checking the search patterns. | 我查线索到凌晨3点 |
[17:17] | -Put in for overtime. -That’ll be the day. | -算你加班-天天如此 |
[17:21] | You made a good pinch. Chief was pleased. | 昨天你干得不错 局长很高兴 |
[17:23] | -He was? -He said to say, “Well done!” | 他让我转告你 干得漂亮 |
[17:27] | I can’t tell you how moved I am. | 我激动万分 |
[17:29] | I pass along a compliment… | 我向你转达祝贺 |
[17:31] | …you could be a little polite. It might not kill you to say thanks. | 你该礼貌点 说声谢谢你死不了 |
[17:35] | I’d rather say thanks to a raise. | 被提升我才说谢谢 |
[17:38] | Harry, check communications. Something from Chicago. A gun nut. | 来听通报 芝加哥来的一个疯子 |
[17:42] | -I’ll get right on it. -Now wait a minute! | -我马上去办 -等等 |
[17:45] | I’m putting somebody with you. | 我找了个人跟着你 |
[17:53] | -What are you talking about? -You need a partner. | -你说什么 -你需要个新搭档 |
[17:56] | -What’s wrong with the one I’ve got? -He’s in the hospital! | -我现在的搭档怎么了 -没事 只是躺在医院里 |
[18:00] | -He’ll be out in a few weeks. -Say hello to Chico Gonzales. | -他一两星期就会出院 -向齐科问声好 |
[18:03] | -He’ll be working with you. -You must be kidding. | -他跟你一起工作 -别开玩笑了 |
[18:06] | I have no time to break in newcomers. | 我没时间和新人打交道 |
[18:09] | -Why don’t you do this boy a favor? -What do you mean? | -你帮这孩子一个忙 -什么意思 |
[18:12] | You know what happens to guys I worked with. Deitzick’s in the hospital… | 你知道做我的搭档意味着什么 德基克挨了一枪住在医院 |
[18:17] | …and Fanduchi’s dead. | 凡杜奇死了 |
[18:18] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[18:21] | If I need a partner, I’ll get me one who knows what he’s doing. | 若需要搭档我自己会找 |
[18:24] | What about De Georgio? | 弗兰克怎么样 |
[18:26] | No way! | 不行 |
[18:27] | You work with Gonzales or you don’t work. | 要么和他一起干要么别干 |
[18:30] | Straight from the fifth floor. Got it? | 这事就这么定了 明白吗 |
[18:35] | I got it. | 明白 |
[18:41] | If you see De Georgio, send him in here! | 叫迪乔吉奥来一趟 |
[18:45] | You from around here? | 是本地人吗 |
[18:46] | Yeah, but I went to San Jose State. | 是 不过上大学在圣约瑟 |
[18:49] | -Play ball? -No, I boxed. Light heavyweight. | -打球吗 不 我打拳 轻重量级 |
[18:53] | Just what I need is a college boy. | 我最需要的就是大学生 |
[18:56] | -Found anything you like about me yet? -It’s early yet. | -找到一点让你喜欢的东西吗 -还早 |
[19:00] | -Get your degree? -Sociology. | -拿到学位了 -社会学 |
[19:02] | Sociology! You’ll go far, if you live. I intend to. | -你前途远大 如果你活着 -我争取 |
[19:08] | Inspector Callahan. | 卡拉汉警官 |
[19:10] | Don’t let your degree get you killed. I’m liable to get killed with you. | 别让你的学位杀了你 因为我有责任跟你一起被杀掉 |
[19:14] | I’ll remember that. | 我会记住的 |
[19:17] | -Hero! Nice work yesterday. -Fatso! Bressler wants to see you. | -大英雄 昨天干得漂亮 -布莱斯勒要见你 |
[19:22] | You’re a sweet man, Harry. | 你真可爱 哈里 |
[19:29] | There is one question, Inspector Callahan. | 有个问题 卡拉汉警官 |
[19:32] | Why do they call you Dirty Harry? | 他们为什么叫你肮脏的哈里 |
[19:34] | That’s one thing about our Harry. | 这是哈里的一个特点 |
[19:36] | Doesn’t play favorites. | 他不会喜欢什么 |
[19:38] | Harry hates everybody: Limeys, micks, hebes, dagos, niggers, honkies, chinks. | 他讨厌所有人 英国人 爱尔兰人 希腊人 意大利人 |
[19:43] | You name it. | 黑人白人亚洲人全在内 |
[19:44] | -How does he feel about Mexicans? -Ask him! | -他觉得墨西哥人怎么样 -问他吧 |
[19:49] | Especially spics. | 特别是西班牙人 |
[22:43] | Hey! There’s a guy on the roof over there! | 那边楼顶上有个人 |
[22:46] | On Stockton Street by Washington Square. | 华盛顿广场的斯托克顿街 |
[23:12] | You, on the roof! | 楼顶上的人 |
[23:14] | You, there! | 你 |
[23:16] | Yes, you. Stop what you’re doing. | 停止一切活动 |
[23:18] | Turn around and put your hands in the air. | 转过身 举起手 |
[23:39] | I don ‘t know how the helicopter boys lost him! | 他们怎么让他溜走了 |
[23:42] | How could they let him get out without seeing him? | 怎么会没看见他往哪跑了 |
[23:45] | They were probably talking instead of looking, like they were supposed to. | 他们可能在聊天而不是在观察 |
[23:49] | That’s possible. | 他们经常这样 |
[23:58] | Attention, all units. | 各单位注意 |
[24:00] | Turn that thing up louder. | 声音开大一点 |
[24:01] | Prowler last seen in the vicinity | 上次在华盛顿广场附近 见到的屋顶枪手 |
[24:05] | of Washington Square. | 现在已有消息 |
[24:06] | He is an adult male. | 一成年男性 |
[24:08] | Caucasian. Repeat, adult male Caucasian. | 白人 重复 一名成人男性白人 |
[24:12] | When last seen, he was wearing tan chinos… | 身穿棕斜纹布裤 |
[24:14] | … pale blue shirt, brown coat or sweater, dark gloves. | 浅蓝色衬衫 棕色外套或毛衣戴黑手套 |
[24:18] | He had a tan suitcase… | 拿一只棕色皮箱 |
[24:20] | … which probably contains a 30-06 rifle. He’s wanted… | 内可能有306步枪 此人涉嫌谋杀被通缉 |
[24:24] | Those loonies! They ought to throw a net over the whole bunch! | 这些疯子 应该把他们一网打尽 |
[24:28] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[24:33] | -There! -What? | -在那里 -什么 |
[24:35] | Tan suitcase. | 棕色皮箱 |
[24:37] | -Where? -I lost him. | -在哪里 -不见了 |
[24:42] | There he goes, over there. | 在那里 |
[24:43] | Does that bag look tan? | 那皮箱不是棕色的吗 |
[24:45] | I don’t know, I haven’t even seen him yet. | 不知道 我没看见那个混蛋 |
[24:47] | Go to Filbert and hang a left. | 向左拐 |
[24:50] | Look out for these people! | 当心前面有人 |
[24:51] | -Fruitcake! -Get out of the way, hammerhead! | -混蛋 -走开 |
[24:58] | It was a tan suitcase. I know it was. | 我肯定看见了 |
[25:03] | I saw him. | 在那里 |
[25:06] | -There he is. -I see him. | -就在那边 -我看见了 |
[25:10] | Car 2, the license number… | 2号车 10-32在那辆 |
[25:12] | … at 10-32 on that Chevrolet, Colorado plates. | 雪佛兰车里 车牌号是科罗拉多州的 |
[25:20] | -How do you want to work this? -Find another entrance. I’ll go here. | -你打算怎么办 -你去 另一个出口我从这里进去 |
[25:25] | Car 2, what’s the model of that Chevrolet? | 2号车 是雪佛兰车什么型号的 |
[25:30] | Car 2. It’s an Impala convertible. | 2号车 是黑斑羚车 |
[25:34] | 10-4 10-4. | |
[25:47] | You can cancel that 10-25. Three cars here. | 你可以删去那辆10-25 这里有三辆车 |
[26:13] | Anybody home? | 家里有人吗 |
[26:38] | -I brought you a nice present. -Let me see it. | -给你带了好东西 -太好了让我看看 |
[26:56] | It’s beautiful! Why don’t you go get a nice container of egg rolls? | 真漂亮 来帮我穿上 |
[27:08] | You getting an eyeful? | 你这个流氓大饱眼福了吧 |
[27:10] | You goddamn pie hawker! | 你这个家伙 |
[27:12] | -We should call the police. -I am a police… | -我们该报警 -我是警察 住手 都别动 |
[27:23] | Up against the wall. Right now! Move. | 靠墙站好 |
[27:30] | -Let them go. -Let them go? | 放他们走 |
[27:32] | -You heard me. -They assaulted a police officer. | -放他们走 -他们袭击警官 |
[27:35] | A police officer! He was standing on a can peeking in… | 什么警官 他站在垃圾筒上 |
[27:39] | …on Hot Mary and her boyfriend! | 偷看玛丽和她的男友 |
[27:41] | Beat it. Get out of here. | 住嘴 快滚 |
[27:47] | -How about the man with the suitcase? -Wrong number. | -那个拎皮箱的人呢 -盯错人了 |
[27:51] | I just had another thought. | 我想我明白了 |
[27:54] | Yeah? About what? | 明白什么了 |
[27:55] | About why they call you Dirty Harry. | 他们为什么叫你肮脏的哈里 |
[28:05] | Inspector 71. | 71号 |
[28:09] | Inspector 71. Please respond to your call. | 请回答71号 |
[28:13] | Inspector 71. Do you read me? | 71号听到了吗 |
[28:16] | -This is Inspector 71. -I’ve got an 8-0-4 in progress. | -我是71号 -发现有人劫持 |
[28:20] | California Hall at Polk and Turk streets. | 波克特克大街加里福尼亚大楼 |
[28:23] | 10-4. We’re on our way. | 我们马上就到 |
[28:46] | It’s some idiot. | 上面有个疯子 |
[28:47] | Where? I don’t see him. | 哪里 我看不到他 |
[28:49] | -There he is. -Yeah. Now I see him. | -他在那里-我看到了 |
[28:54] | I have a 10-29 and a 10-28. | 我看到10-29和10-28 |
[28:58] | In 600 block of Baker. On a Chevrolet. | 在贝克街600号 在雪佛兰车上 |
[29:01] | California license D-dog, C-Charles, V-Victor 4-7-2. | 加州车牌号 DCV472 |
[29:15] | We thought it was your sniper, | 抱歉把你们叫来 |
[29:16] | but it turned out to be a suicide attempt. | 以为是你们要找的人 结果是个企图自杀的家伙 |
[29:32] | -Anybody try to talk him down? -Yeah, no luck. But now you’re here… | -有人劝过他吗 劝过可不管用 好在你来了 |
[29:37] | -You mean, I go up. -We’d sure appreciate it. | -你是说我上去 -希望你能 |
[30:53] | Don’t you try to get me! | 你别想杀我 |
[30:56] | Not me. You’re the one who wants to get yourself killed. Not me. | 不是我 是你要杀你自己 |
[31:00] | Always happens with you guys. The last minute you want to… | 你们这些人总是这样 |
[31:04] | …grab onto somebody, take somebody with you. Down you go. Not me! | 总想找个伴一块死 你跳吧我可不跳 |
[31:10] | Won’t you try to grab me? | 你不想抓住我吗 |
[31:13] | A friend of mine was up about 20 floors with a jumper a few years ago. | 我有个朋友几年前 被跳楼人抓住 |
[31:18] | The jumper grabbed him and they went off. | 从20层楼上一起掉下去 |
[31:20] | Mashed all over. | 摔在人行道上 |
[31:21] | Couldn’t tell which legs was with which, which arms with which… | 分不清胳膊是谁的腿是谁的 |
[31:26] | It was a terrible mess. I tell you, I almost threw up myself. | 惨不忍睹我差点昏过去 |
[31:30] | -I’d just like your name and address. -Why? | -我只想知道你的名字和住址 -干嘛 |
[31:33] | It’s a mess down there afterwards! It makes identification impossible. | 下去后你会摔得一遢糊涂 |
[31:36] | Even if they find your driver’s license! | 没法辨认你的身份 即使找到你的驾照 |
[31:40] | All that blood! | 上面也都是血 |
[31:45] | I think I’m going to puke! | 我要吐 |
[31:48] | Don’t do that, son. All those people down there looking up. | 别干傻事 下面的人都在看 |
[31:51] | The fire chief looking up. With his face… | 消防队长也在看 你看他的脸 |
[31:55] | You bastard! | 你这个兔崽子 |
[32:43] | Get the stretcher up here. | 把担架送来 |
[32:58] | Now you know why I’m called Dirty Harry. | 现在知道我 为什么叫肮脏的哈里了 |
[33:02] | Every dirty job that comes along. | 每件赃活都得我去干 |
[33:17] | Inspector 71. | 71号警官听见了请回答 |
[33:20] | This is Inspector 71. | 我是71号警官 |
[33:22] | Got something for you. Corner of Sierra and Texas. A young boy, Negro. | 西尔拉拐角处一个男孩黑人 |
[33:29] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[33:30] | Shot in the face. Blew part of it away. | 射中脸部半个脸打飞了 |
[33:35] | Anybody know who the boy is? | 有人知道他是谁吗 |
[33:37] | His name was Charlie Russell. | 他叫查理 拉塞尔 |
[33:40] | I’m his mother. | 我是他妈妈 |
[33:42] | He’s only 10 years old. | 他只有10岁 |
[33:59] | Inspector, this officer… Oh, Jesus Christ! | 警官 天啊 |
[34:02] | You’d better go check on the mother. | 去问问孩子的母亲 |
[34:16] | What do you have? | 有什么情况 |
[34:19] | That 30-06 shell casing. | 发现36毫米子弹壳 |
[34:21] | He was up here all right. | 他来过这里 |
[34:27] | Welcome to Homicide. | 欢迎加入刑侦处 |
[34:48] | The man who designed blue serge uniforms for police departments… | 为警察设计蓝制服的那个人 |
[34:53] | …has to sell these for a living! | 不得不卖掉这东西维持生计 |
[35:00] | .458 Magnum? | 458弹药筒 |
[35:04] | -This thing will stop an elephant. -Yeah. | -足以打死大象 -是的 |
[35:08] | -Apparently you like a little edge. -All I can get, sir. | -显然你喜欢用刀 -我只能带刀 |
[35:12] | He’s no elephant, Harry. He’s no animal of any kind. | 他不是大象不是动物记住这点 |
[35:15] | What have you got, lieutenant? | 怎么样 队长 |
[35:17] | The blue flags represent the units that will be on duty by dark tonight. | 照你的吩咐 蓝旗代表今晚参加行动的小组 |
[35:22] | -Double shifts and overtime. -At nighttime. | -两班倒 算加班 -只有夜里需要 |
[35:25] | Daylight, the helicopters will keep him off the roofs. | 白天有直升飞机他不敢上楼顶 |
[35:28] | We’re going for high visibility. Units will make themselves very noticeable. | 我已命令所有小组 尽量暴露自己 |
[35:32] | -Except here. -Right. The North Beach area. | -除了这个地方 北海滨地区是给他留着的 |
[35:35] | We’re saving that for him. | 你给自己找好位置了吗 |
[35:37] | -Have you found a good stakeout? -I think so. | -找到好的监视位置没有 -找到了 |
[35:40] | It’s a building that overlooks the roof where they spotted him yesterday. | 一座大楼能看见昨天发现 他的那个楼顶 |
[35:45] | Something bothering you? | 有什么不妥吗 |
[35:47] | -Nothing. -Speak up. You’re among friends here. | -没有 -说出来 这里全是朋友 |
[35:50] | It seems a long shot that he’d come back to the same roof. | 我们没把握他会回到原地 |
[35:54] | There are a lot of rooftops in San Francisco. | 旧金山有很多楼顶 |
[35:57] | Most of them are locked. This particular one’ll be open for him. | 大部分都锁上了 这栋是专门为他留着的 |
[36:02] | These sick guys have behavior patterns. | 这些疯子有固定的行为模式 |
[36:05] | We know they’ll rob the very same store 3, 4 times in a row. | 有罪犯抢劫 同一个商店三四次 |
[36:09] | Must appeal to their superego or something. | 为了满足自我 |
[36:12] | Scorpio strikes again. | 天蝎又行动了 |
[36:15] | They like that feeling. | 他们喜欢这种感觉 |
[36:17] | There’s one other reason why he might pick the same rooftop. | 他可能选择这楼顶另有原因 |
[36:21] | He’s got a clear view of the St. Peter and Paul’s Church. | 这里可以清楚地看到圣彼德 和圣保罗教堂 |
[36:24] | And they’re having a novena tonight. | 今晚要举行一个祷告仪式 |
[36:27] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[36:29] | The note. He threatened to kill a priest or a Negro. | 那封信里他威胁说要杀一个 天主教牧师和一个黑人 |
[36:32] | The Russell boy was black. | 拉塞尔就是这个黑人 |
[36:34] | He may just figure he owes himself a padre. | 他会想还欠一个牧师 |
[36:53] | Inspector 71. | 71警官 |
[36:56] | We’re in position to start our surveillance. | 我已到达预定位置开始监视 |
[37:22] | How about the priest? | 那牧师怎么样 |
[37:23] | -He knows he’s being set up for bait? -Yeah, he wanted to. | -他知道自己是诱饵 -知道 他愿意 |
[37:28] | We told him we had a volunteer willing to take his place. | 我们说了有个志原者可以替他 |
[37:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:35] | Never guess. | 你猜不着 |
[37:37] | Yeah, I know. Welcome to Homicide. | 我知道 欢迎加入刑侦处 |
[39:11] | You owe it to yourself to live a little, Harry. | 你要多活一会儿 哈里 |
[39:29] | Son of a bitch took the bait! | 他上钩了 |
[39:32] | When I say “now,” hit him with the light. | 我说开始你用手电筒照他 |
[40:17] | Now! | 开始 |
[40:59] | -You all right? -I think so. | -你没事吧 -我想没事 |
[41:56] | Call an ambulance. | 快叫救护车 |
[41:59] | Collins never knew what hit him. | 科林斯永远不知道什么击中了 |
[42:05] | Let’s go. Clear the alley. There’s nothing to see. | 走开 让一让 |
[42:08] | Call headquarters. He’s loose in North Beach. | 他向北海滨地区跑了 |
[42:58] | It’s a whole new ball game, fellows. | 封锁这个地区快行动 又一轮新游戏 |
[43:01] | He grabbed a 14-year-old girl. | 他抓了一个14岁的女孩 |
[43:05] | Ann Mary Deacon. | 叫安尼马丽 迪肯 |
[43:07] | The bomb squad got a call. Suspicious object in Golden Gate Park. | 防爆队今早接到电话 金门公园门口发现可疑物品 |
[43:10] | It was addressed to the mayor. The lab sent it to us, with this letter inside. | 写着市长收 化验室转给 我们里面夹着这封 |
[43:15] | “Ann Mary Deacon, buried alive.” | 安妮马丽 迪肯被活埋 |
[43:17] | The poor kid went to the movies last night and never came home. | 可怜的姑娘昨晚 看电影再没回来 |
[43:22] | “Double-crossing San Francisco police made me do this. | 我这么做是被旧金山警察逼的 |
[43:25] | Now ransom $200,000, in used tens and twenties. | 赎金两百万只要 十元二十元旧钞 |
[43:30] | One man with yellow bag. | 一个人带着黄皮包 |
[43:32] | South side Marina. Green East Harbor. | 到格林东码头 |
[43:35] | 9 p.m. | 晚上九点 |
[43:36] | She has oxygen till 3 a.m. Tomorrow. | 她有氧气能维持到明早三点 |
[43:39] | Red panties and bra. Nice tits. | 红色的内裤和胸罩 |
[43:41] | Mole on left thigh. Anything cute and you’ll force me to let girl die… | 左腿有胎记 |
[43:45] | …of slow suffocation. Signed, Scorpio.” | 若耍花招就慢慢杀死她 署名天蝎 |
[43:51] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[43:54] | The mother identified the bra… …the hank of hair… | 她母亲认识这胸罩和她的头发 |
[43:58] | …and that. | 还有 |
[43:59] | The dentist identified that. | 她的牙医认出这个 |
[44:03] | Said it was pulled out with a pair of pliers. | 是用钳子拔出来的 |
[44:08] | You know she’s dead. | 你知道她死了对吗 |
[44:09] | All I know is the letter says she’ll be alive until 3 a.m. | 信上说她能活到明早三点 |
[44:15] | The mayor’s out trying to put the money together now. | 市长去筹款了 |
[44:19] | He’s using up a lot of favors. | 他会尽最大努力 |
[44:23] | He wants to pay. | 他想付钱 |
[44:26] | No tricks. | 不耍花招 |
[44:34] | We need a bag man. You want the job? | 需要个送钱的人你愿意干吗 |
[44:38] | You got it. | 那好 就是你了 |
[44:39] | -Be in the chief’s office at 6 p.m. -All right. | -下午六点到局长办公室 -知道了 |
[44:42] | -Wait a minute. What about me? -You’re out. | -那我呢 -没你的份 |
[44:45] | No cover? Not even one man? | 一个掩护都没有 |
[44:49] | Sure that’s how to do it? | 你肯定这样能行 |
[44:51] | I’m not sure! But those are my orders. All right? | 不能肯定但这是我的命令 |
[44:56] | No wonder they call him Dirty Harry. He gets the shit end of the stick. | 难怪叫他肮脏的哈里 所有的屁股都是他一个人擦 |
[45:01] | One more word and you’re chopped off at the ankles. | 再说一个字我砍掉你的脚 |
[45:04] | Al, let’s split the difference. Give him the night off. | 折衷一下好吗 今晚放他们的 |
[45:08] | Get the hell out of here, both of you. | 你们两个都给我出去 |
[45:22] | Testing 1, 2, 3… | 试音1 2 3 |
[45:24] | -What are you yelling for? -All you have to do is whisper. | -你喊什么 -小声说就行 |
[45:28] | “Mary had a little lamb, its fleece as white as snow.” | 玛丽有只小羊 羊毛又白又长 |
[45:31] | Okay, that’s better. | 行了 好多了 |
[45:33] | It’s good for 2 or 3 blocks. But in a tunnel… | 两三个街区内没问题 进隧道就别指望了 |
[45:36] | …forget it. | 算了 |
[45:38] | All right, Sid. What do I owe you? | 怎么谢你 |
[45:40] | Bring it back in one piece. | 别把它弄坏了 |
[45:46] | $200,000. | 20万美元 |
[45:48] | Count it and sign for it. | 数一数签个字 |
[45:53] | Did you count it out? | 你数过了吗 |
[45:57] | Did you count it, chief? | 你数过了吗 局长 |
[46:01] | It’s not my responsibility. | 那不是我的事 |
[46:05] | Always knew I’d get rich on the police force. | 早就知道我能靠警方发财 |
[46:12] | Just make sure nobody takes it away from you. | 小心别让别人抢走了 |
[46:18] | God knows how he’ll contact you. He’ll probably run you all over town. | 鬼知道他将怎么与你联系 他可能让你满城跑 |
[46:22] | Go where you’re told. Do what you’re told. | 他让你去哪你就去哪 让你干什么就干什么 |
[46:25] | Play it straight down the line. Okay? | -严格按计划做 明白吗 -明白 |
[46:37] | Nothing cute. Nothing fancy. | 别耍小聪明 别突发奇想 |
[46:40] | Just pay the ransom money and report back here. | 去交赎金然后回来报告 |
[46:46] | Would you mind if I borrowed a little Scotch tape? | 好 借我胶带用用不介意吧 |
[46:59] | It’s disgusting that a police officer should know how to use that weapon. | 警官用这种武器有点让人厌恶 |
[48:08] | -You got a yellow suitcase? -Yeah, I got it right with me. | -你有没有带黄色箱子 -就在我手上 |
[48:15] | -What’s your name? -Callahan. | -你叫什么 -卡拉汉 |
[48:17] | -What are you? -Police officer. | -干什么的 -警官 |
[48:21] | Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[48:34] | All right, police officer… | 好吧 警官 |
[48:36] | … this is how we play. | 游戏这么玩 |
[48:39] | I bounce you all over town to make sure you’re alone. | 你在城里走一圈 确保你是一个人 |
[48:43] | If I even think you’re being followed, the girl dies. | 若发现有别人 那姑娘就死定了 |
[48:46] | If you talk to anyone, even if it’s a Pekinese pissing on a lamppost… | 你若跟任何人说话 哪怕是路灯下撒尿的哈巴狗 |
[48:50] | … the girl dies. | 我就杀了她 |
[48:52] | -Is the girl okay? -Just shut up and listen. | -姑娘没事吧 -闭嘴 |
[48:55] | No car. | 不许用车 |
[48:57] | I give you some time to go from phone booth to phone booth. | 你的时间有限 到另一个电话亭电话铃响4次 |
[49:01] | I ring 4 times. You don ‘t answer by the fourth ring… | 4声后你没接我就挂掉 |
[49:05] | … that’s the end of the game. | 游戏到此结束 |
[49:07] | The girl dies. | 那姑娘没命 |
[49:09] | What time you got? | 你的表几点了 |
[49:12] | -9:30. Now listen… -You listen. | -九点半 听我说 -你听我说 |
[49:16] | I’m watching you. | 我盯着你 |
[49:18] | Not all the time, but you’ll never know when or where. | 不是从头到尾 可你不知道我在 |
[49:23] | Now get to Forest Hills Station as fast as you can. Understand? | 现在你以最快速度到森林山车 明白吗 |
[49:33] | -Yeah. -I hope you’re not stupid. | -明白 -希望你不是傻瓜 |
[50:18] | Downstairs. Take the “K” car. | 下楼乘下一班车 |
[50:19] | Get off at Church and 20th. Hurry up, or you’ll blow it. | 在教堂20大街路口下车 快点 否则来不及了 |
[52:29] | You sound like you had a good rest. | 听上去你一点也不累 很好 |
[52:31] | You’ll need it. I’m going to give you a nice little run this time. | 这回让你好好跑一跑 |
[52:35] | You better make it, because if you don ‘t, dead girl! | 你最好能跑到 否则那姑娘就没命 |
[52:39] | Public phone, hamburger stand, Aquatic Park. | 公用电话 汉堡售货亭 水上公园 |
[52:44] | Hubba-hubba-hubba, pig bastard. | “快点 臭猪” |
[53:21] | What’s in the bag, man? | 包里装的是什么 |
[53:24] | -You dudes get lost now, you hear? -Screw the bag! | -快给我滚开 听见没有 -把包打开 |
[53:28] | Just give us the wallet. | 快把钱包给我们 |
[53:33] | You don’t listen, do you, asshole? | 不听我的话 混蛋 |
[54:03] | Don’t answer that! | 别接电话 |
[54:14] | -Who picked it up? -Some old guy. Never saw him before. | -接电话的是谁 只是个老头我从没见过他 |
[54:23] | Chico, he hung up. | 天哪 齐科 他挂了 |
[54:27] | -You know Mt. Davidson Park? -Yeah. | -知道戴维逊公园吗 -知道 |
[54:30] | Go to the cross. | 到十字路口去 |
[55:10] | I’m at the entrance on Lansdale Street. | 我在兰斯戴尔街 戴维逊公园门口 |
[55:13] | I’m going up. | 我在向前走 |
[55:30] | I see a couple of people. | 我看见两个人 |
[55:35] | Just a couple of kids necking. | 是两个孩子在亲热 |
[55:37] | Boys or girls? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[55:58] | I’m Callahan. | 我是卡拉汉 |
[56:03] | My friends call me Alice. | 叫我艾利斯 |
[56:05] | And I will take a dare. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[56:08] | When was the last time you were busted? | 你上次挨揍是什么时候 |
[56:11] | If you’re a vice, I’ll kill myself. | 你要是不怀好意我就自杀 |
[56:15] | Well, do it at home. | 回家去自杀吧 |
[57:20] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[57:22] | Just like a statue. | 像雕像一样 |
[57:25] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[57:27] | One wrong move, anything, I don’t care. | 乱动一下让我不高兴 |
[57:30] | I’ll kill you and the girl both. | 我就杀了你和那姑娘 |
[57:33] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[57:36] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[57:39] | Drop the bag. | 把包扔下 |
[57:44] | Left hand. | 用左手 |
[57:46] | Let’s see the gun. | 让我看你的枪 |
[57:53] | My! | 天啊 |
[57:55] | That’s a big one. | 好大的家伙 |
[57:58] | Left hand. Throw it. | 用左手把它扔了 |
[58:01] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[58:07] | Raise your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[58:08] | Come on, get them up. | 快举起来 |
[58:14] | Now turn. | 转过身 |
[58:15] | Face the cross. | 面向石碑 |
[58:21] | Put your nose right up against the cement. | 把鼻子贴在水泥墙上 |
[58:46] | You lift that hand once more and I won’t let you know where the girl is! | 你的手要是再动一下 我就不让你知道那姑娘在哪 |
[58:50] | Do we understand each other? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[58:53] | Do we understand each other? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[58:56] | Don’t pass out on me yet! No, no. | 别跟我装死 |
[58:58] | No, no. Not yet. Not yet! | 别跟我装死 |
[59:00] | Don’t pass out on me yet, you rotten oinker! | 别跟我装死 你这个蠢猪 |
[59:03] | Do we understand each other? | 明白吗 |
[59:07] | If you care what happens to the girl, you’d better answer me! All right? | 你若在意那姑娘的死活 就快点回答我 听见了吗 |
[59:12] | Listen to me carefully. | 仔细听着 |
[59:14] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[59:16] | I’m going to let her die. | 我要杀了那姑娘 |
[59:20] | I just wanted you to know that. | 我真想让你明白 |
[59:26] | You understand? I just wanted to make sure you knew that before I killed you. | 明白吗 我只想让你死个明白 |
[59:40] | Goodbye, Callahan! | 再见了 卡拉汉 |
[59:51] | Chico, don’t kill him! | 齐科 别杀他 |
[1:01:48] | The hospital report on Gonzales looks okay, chief. | 医院说齐科看上去还不错 |
[1:01:52] | Yeah. Well, he’s a pretty tough kid. | 他是个坚强的孩子 |
[1:01:55] | He’s right here. | 哈里 卡拉汉 他就在这里 |
[1:01:56] | He’s got two cracked ribs. | 他断了两根肋骨 |
[1:01:58] | They want to do some more tests on him in the morning. | 早上再给他做进一步检查 |
[1:02:01] | The son of a bitch really kicked him a couple of beauts. | 那个混蛋把他踢惨了 |
[1:02:05] | I’m sending him home. | 送他回家 |
[1:02:06] | Right, chief. | 是 局长 |
[1:02:08] | He says beat it! That’s an order. | 局长说让你滚回家 这是命令 |
[1:02:12] | The chief wants to know if I misunderstood his orders. | 局长问我是否误解了 他的命令 |
[1:02:16] | Meaning, am I just plain stupid or did I deliberately disobey him? | 他问我是白痴还是故意 不听他的命令 |
[1:02:20] | He wants to know what Gonzales was doing there. | 他想知道冈萨雷斯 怎么会在那里 |
[1:02:22] | He wants to know why we screwed everything up. | 他想知道为什么把事情搞砸了 |
[1:02:25] | What am I going to tell him? | 现在你让我怎么跟他说呢 |
[1:02:30] | Why don’t you start by telling him the truth? | 干嘛不一开始就告诉他真相 |
[1:02:33] | Tell him Gonzales was obeying orders from a superior. Me. | 告诉他齐科执行的是我的命令 |
[1:02:36] | Tell him you didn’t know anything about it. | 告诉他你什么都不知道 |
[1:02:39] | When this is over, if he wants my badge, he can have that too. | 案子结束后 他想收回 我的徽章 随他的便 |
[1:02:44] | You wouldn’t have a belt of booze around here, would you? | 你这里有酒吗 |
[1:02:54] | Lieutenant Bressler’s office. | 布莱斯勒警官办公室 |
[1:02:59] | -Put him on. -What is it? | -接过来 -什么事 |
[1:03:02] | It’s Park Emergency. They just treated a guy who had a knife wound in the leg. | 公园诊所说 有个腿上 有刀伤的去他们那里包扎 |
[1:03:09] | Yeah, Doctor? What’d this guy look like? | 是大夫吗 那家伙长什么样 |
[1:03:12] | Long blond hair… | 金色长发 |
[1:03:14] | …medium build, about 150 pounds. Pale complexion. | 中等身材 体重约150磅 皮肤苍白 |
[1:03:19] | -He didn’t give you his name, Doc? -Nope. | -他没留名字吗 大夫 -没有 |
[1:03:24] | They usually give a phony name. | 就是留了通常也是假名字 |
[1:03:27] | But I’ve seen him someplace. | 可我在什么地方见过他 |
[1:03:30] | It’s important you remember. | 请回忆一下 这非常重要 |
[1:03:32] | There’s a 14-year-old girl who’s suffocating. | 有个14岁的女孩快要窒息了 |
[1:03:34] | I’m trying to think! | 让我想想 |
[1:03:39] | I believe he works around here. | 我肯定他就在附近工作 |
[1:03:41] | Doctor, could you give him something? He’s in pain! | 医生请处理一下他的伤 他疼得厉害 |
[1:03:44] | Yes, just a moment. | 好 请等一下 |
[1:03:50] | She’ll be dead in an hour! | 1个小时之内她就会死 |
[1:03:51] | I’m trying to remember! | 我正在想 |
[1:03:56] | I’ve got who he is. | 我想起来了 |
[1:03:59] | When they had football, he used to sell programs at the stadium. | 有球赛时 他常在体育馆卖节目单 |
[1:04:04] | I think the groundskeeper lets him live there. | 场地管理员让他住在那里 |
[1:04:07] | -Live where? -There. | -住在哪里 -那里 |
[1:04:14] | Kezar Stadium. | 克扎尔体育馆 |
[1:05:21] | Illegal entry. No warrant. | 非法进入 没搜查证 |
[1:05:23] | Looks like we climb. | 看来咱们得爬了 |
[1:05:26] | Too much linguine. | 我吃得太饱 |
[1:05:30] | I’ll find another way. | 还是另找条路吧 |
[1:08:49] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:09:10] | Don’t do anything more! You tried to kill me! | 不要这样了 你要杀我 不不 |
[1:09:14] | You need any help? | 要帮忙吗 哈里 |
[1:09:17] | -Go on and get some air, fatso. -Please! No more! | -呼吸你的新鲜空气吧 胖子 -求求你不要 |
[1:09:21] | Can’t you see I’m hurt? You shot me! Please, don’t! | 没看见我受伤了吗 你打中我 |
[1:09:25] | Let me have a doctor! | 求你给我找个医生 |
[1:09:28] | Please, get me the doctor! Don’t kill me! | 给我找个医生 别杀我 |
[1:09:31] | The girl, where is she? | 那姑娘在哪 |
[1:09:33] | You tried to kill me! | 你差点杀了我 |
[1:09:34] | If I did, your head would be splattered all over this field. Where’s the girl? | 我真想杀你你早没命了 |
[1:09:39] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[1:09:40] | I said, where’s the girl? | 快说姑娘在哪 |
[1:09:42] | -I have the right for one. -Where’s the girl? | 我有权请律师 姑娘在哪 |
[1:09:46] | I have the right to a lawyer! | 我有权请律师 |
[1:09:50] | Don’t! Please! | 别伤害我 |
[1:09:52] | I have rights. I want a lawyer! | 我有权利我要找律师 |
[1:11:32] | Harry Callahan. He said it was urgent. | 他说有急事 |
[1:11:35] | Yes, the district attorney has been wanting to talk to you. | 地方检察官要见你 |
[1:11:39] | -It’s Inspector Callahan. -Have him come in, please. | -卡拉汉警官来了 -请他进来 |
[1:11:44] | Won’t you come this way? | 请跟我来 |
[1:11:46] | -May I bring you in a cup of coffee? -No, thanks. | -要咖啡吗 -不 谢谢 |
[1:11:58] | I’ll be done in a minute. | 马上就完 |
[1:12:01] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:12:07] | I’ve just been looking over your arrest report. | 刚才在看你的报告 |
[1:12:12] | A very unusual piece of police work. | 非同寻常 |
[1:12:17] | Really amazing. | 真令人惊讶 |
[1:12:19] | I had some luck. | 我很走运 |
[1:12:21] | You’re lucky I’m not indicting you for assault with intent to commit murder! | 你是很走运 因为我没起诉 你带谋杀倾向的攻击 |
[1:12:28] | Where does it say you’ve got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects? | 谁给你权利可以踹开人家的门 拷打嫌疑人 |
[1:12:33] | Deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? | 不向疑犯提供医疗和法律咨询 |
[1:12:37] | Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? | 你没听说过米兰达权利 |
[1:12:42] | You must have heard of the 4th Amendment! | 那你一定听过第四修正案 |
[1:12:46] | What I’m saying is, that man had rights. | 那个人有他的权利 |
[1:12:50] | I’m all broken up about that man’s rights. | 别跟我说什么他的权利 |
[1:12:53] | You should be. I’ve got news for you. | 告诉你 |
[1:12:56] | When he’s well enough to leave the hospital, he walks. | 他随时可以离开医院 |
[1:13:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:13:02] | He’s free! | 他自由了 |
[1:13:04] | You’re letting him go? | 你是说你放了他 |
[1:13:05] | We have to. We can’t try him. | 必须放 我们不能起诉 |
[1:13:08] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[1:13:09] | Because I’m not wasting 1/2 million tax dollars… | 我不想浪费纳税人50万块钱 |
[1:13:13] | …on a trial we can’t possibly win. | 去打一场赢不了的官司 |
[1:13:15] | The problem is, we don’t have any evidence. | 我们没有任何证据 |
[1:13:18] | -What do you call that? -I call it nothing. | 证据 你管这个叫什么 什么都不是 |
[1:13:22] | Zero. | 零 |
[1:13:24] | You’re saying that Ballistics can’t match the bullet up to this rifle? | 弹道检验与这枝枪不相符 |
[1:13:28] | It does not matter what Ballistics can do! | 弹道检验帮不了忙 |
[1:13:32] | This rifle might make a nice souvenir. | 这枪能作个很好的纪念品 |
[1:13:36] | -But it’s inadmissible as evidence! -Who says? | -但它不能成为证据 -这是谁说的 |
[1:13:38] | It’s the law. | 法律 |
[1:13:40] | Then the law is crazy! | 那是什么破法律 |
[1:13:43] | This is Judge Bannerman of the appellate court. | 这位是上诉法院班纳曼法官 |
[1:13:46] | He holds classes in constitutional law. I’ve asked him for an opinion. | 同时在伯克利大学讲授宪法 我想听听他的意见 |
[1:13:51] | Your Honor? | 大人 |
[1:13:53] | In my opinion, the search of the suspect’s quarters was illegal. | 搜查嫌疑人的住处是非法的 |
[1:13:59] | Evidence obtained thereby, such as that hunting rifle for instance… | 在那里得到的证据 比如那步枪 |
[1:14:03] | …is inadmissible in court. | 将不被法庭承认 |
[1:14:05] | You should have gotten a search warrant. I’m sorry. | 你们应该带着搜查证 很抱歉 |
[1:14:09] | -It’s that simple. -Search warrant? A girl was dying! | -可这是法律 -搜查证 那姑娘快死了 |
[1:14:13] | She was, in fact, dead according to the medical report! | 事实上 那个时候她已经死了 |
[1:14:16] | But I didn’t know that! | 可我不知道 |
[1:14:18] | The court would recognize the officer’s legitimate concern for the girl… | 法庭将承认警官关心 那姑娘的生命是合法 |
[1:14:23] | …but there is no way they can possibly condone police torture. | 但他们不能因此宽恕警官 拷打嫌疑人 |
[1:14:28] | All evidence concerning the girl, the suspect’s confession… | 所有关于那姑娘的证据 嫌疑人的口供和 |
[1:14:32] | …physical evidence… | 所有物证 |
[1:14:33] | …would have to be excluded. | 都将被拒绝接受 |
[1:14:41] | There must be something you can get him on! | 你们一定有办法判他 |
[1:14:44] | Without the evidence of the gun and the girl? | 没有枪和那姑娘当证据 |
[1:14:47] | I couldn’t convict him of spitting on the sidewalk! | 我不能因他当街 吐痰而判他有罪 |
[1:14:52] | Now, the suspect’s rights… | 第四第五 |
[1:14:55] | …were violated… | 可能还有第六第十四修正案 |
[1:14:57] | …under the 4th and 5th… | 赋予疑犯的权利 |
[1:14:59] | …and probably the 6th and 14th Amendments. | 不受侵犯 |
[1:15:02] | And Ann Mary Deacon, what about her rights? | 可那姑娘的权利呢 |
[1:15:05] | She’s raped and left in a hole to die! Who speaks for her? | 她被强奸后扔进洞里死了 谁替他说话 |
[1:15:08] | The district attorney’s office! | 地区检察官办公室 |
[1:15:11] | If you’ll let us. | 相信我 |
[1:15:14] | I have a wife and 3 kids. I don’t want him on the streets any more than you do. | 我有妻子和3个孩子 我像你一样不想让他逍遥法外 |
[1:15:19] | He won’t be out there long. | 他不会遛达很久了 |
[1:15:20] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:15:23] | Sooner or later he will stub his toe and I’ll be there. | 他早晚得撞在我手上 |
[1:15:26] | This office won’t stand for any harassment! | 你别再给我们惹麻烦了 |
[1:15:30] | You’re crazy if you think you’ve heard the last of him. He will kill again. | 你若认为他会就此罢休 你就是傻瓜 他还会杀人 |
[1:15:34] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:15:37] | Because he likes it. | 因为他喜欢 |
[1:18:07] | You sure you weren’t tailed? | 你肯定没被跟踪 |
[1:18:09] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[1:18:35] | You really want $200 worth. | 你真要享受两百块钱的待遇 |
[1:18:38] | Every penny of it. | 每一分钱 |
[1:18:54] | Might as well be comfortable. | 也许会很舒服 |
[1:18:57] | Go on, sit. | 来坐下 |
[1:19:06] | Relax. | 放松 |
[1:19:09] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[1:19:11] | It’s going to be all right. | 马上就好 |
[1:19:54] | You sure you want the rest of it? | 剩下的还想要吗 |
[1:19:58] | Every penny’s worth! | 每一分钱 |
[1:20:01] | You black son of a bitch! | 你个黑杂种 |
[1:20:26] | This one’s on the house. | 这个在屋里 |
[1:20:43] | That’s got to be him. | 一定是他 |
[1:20:47] | Are you claiming that the San Francisco Police did this to you? | 你是说这是旧金山警察干的 |
[1:20:51] | I swear it. As God is my judge. | 我发誓 上帝作证 |
[1:20:54] | Why are they harassing you? | 他为什么这样对你 |
[1:20:56] | They tried to frame me with the murder. | 我不知道 他们陷害我杀了迪肯姑娘 |
[1:20:58] | And now they’re trying to murder me. And look at me! | 他们还想杀我 |
[1:21:01] | I’m innocent until proven guilty and look at what they did to me. | 在证明我有罪之前我是无辜的 |
[1:21:06] | Everywhere I go cops follow me. And just look at me! | 看看他们都对我做了些什么 我走到哪警察就跟到哪 |
[1:21:10] | Just a minute, nurse. Let me ask him one more question. | 我再问个问题 |
[1:21:13] | Did you see who did this to you? | -你看清那个打你的人了吗 -看清了 |
[1:21:15] | Can you identify him? | 知道他是谁吗 |
[1:21:16] | His name is Callahan. He’s a big cop. Works Homicide. Callahan. | 他叫卡拉汉 刑侦处的警察 叫卡拉汉 |
[1:21:24] | Now, that’s the rerun from the 4 o’clock news. | 这是4点新闻的重播 |
[1:21:27] | Since then he’s given a statement to The Chronicle. | 之后他给了报纸一份声明 |
[1:21:31] | He claims you’ve been following him. And beat him up. | 说你一直跟着他还打了他 |
[1:21:35] | What about it, Harry? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:21:37] | -You want my star? -I want an answer. | -你要我的警徽吗 -我要你回答 |
[1:21:40] | Have you been following him? | 你跟踪那人了吗 |
[1:21:44] | Yeah, I’ve been following him on my own time. | 我用业余时间跟踪他 |
[1:21:47] | -Anybody can tell I didn’t do that. -How? | -谁都能证明我没有打他 -怎么证明 |
[1:21:50] | Because he looks too damn good, that’s how! | 他看上去太好了 那是表演 |
[1:21:54] | Before I let you go, let’s get one thing straight. | 允许你离开之前必须说清楚 |
[1:21:57] | I don’t want any more surveillance! | 我不希望你再监视他 |
[1:22:01] | Neither does he. | 他也也同样 |
[1:22:04] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:22:07] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 |
[1:22:13] | Go ahead. Try them. | 尝尝 |
[1:22:15] | -Guy makes them where I always eat. -Thank you. | -他们做时我一直在吃 -谢谢 |
[1:22:19] | I talked to Bressler about being on with me. | 我和上面说了咱们做永久搭档 |
[1:22:22] | So you know you got a spot when you get out. | 这样你出院知道有地方可去 |
[1:22:26] | I don’t know if I am coming back, Harry. | 我不知道我会不会回去 |
[1:22:32] | Doing a lot of thinking about it and… | 我想了很久 |
[1:22:37] | I have a teaching credential. And I figure… | 我有教师证书 |
[1:22:41] | …what for? You know? | 我图什么 |
[1:22:46] | -Time for therapy. -You hang in there now. | -治疗时间到了 -你还没决定是吗 |
[1:22:55] | See you tomorrow. Same time? | 明天见 亲爱的 |
[1:23:20] | -It’s my fault, you know. -What? | -是我的错 -什么 |
[1:23:24] | His leaving. I thought I could take it. | 他不想离开 我本以为我能接受 |
[1:23:26] | No class. | 我太没风度 |
[1:23:29] | -Don’t ever say that. -What? | -别这么说-什么 |
[1:23:31] | Don’t ever low-rate yourself. | 不要责备自己 |
[1:23:33] | What I meant was, whatever it takes to be a cop’s wife… | 作为警官的妻子 |
[1:23:37] | …I’m just not sure I’m making it. | 我是不称职的 |
[1:23:40] | He really tries, and all these bastards… | 他很努力 可那些坏蛋 |
[1:23:42] | …”pig” this and “pig” that. | 杀人抢劫 |
[1:23:46] | But maybe it’s when I watch him walk out that door at night. | 他晚上出门时 |
[1:23:50] | And I think… | 我总在想 |
[1:23:52] | …what if it’s the last time I see him? | 他若一去不复返可怎么办 |
[1:23:56] | Am I the only one? | 只是我这样吗 |
[1:23:58] | Doesn’t it drive your wife crazy? | 你妻子不觉得自己要疯了吗 |
[1:24:00] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:03] | You mean she got used to it? | 你是说她习惯了 |
[1:24:05] | No, she never did, really. | 她永远不会习惯 |
[1:24:07] | What, then? | 怎么回事 |
[1:24:09] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:24:12] | Please, forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[1:24:14] | She was driving home and a drunk crossed the center line. | 有天晚上她开车回家 一个醉鬼逆行迎面撞上 |
[1:24:18] | No reason for it, really. | 毫无原因 |
[1:24:20] | -I’m so sorry. -That’s okay. | 我很难过 |
[1:24:23] | I want you to tell Chico… | 告诉齐科 |
[1:24:26] | …that I understand him quitting. | 他不想干了 我能理解 |
[1:24:28] | I think he’s right. This is no life for you two. | 他是对的 这不是你俩的生活 |
[1:24:32] | -Why do you stay in it, then? -I don’t know. | -那你为什么还要干 -不知道 |
[1:24:37] | I really don’t. | 真的不知道 |
[1:25:15] | Let me have a fifth of Seagram’s. Please. | 请你给我拿那个 |
[1:25:19] | What the hell happened to you? | 我的天 你怎么啦 |
[1:25:21] | My wife’s brother. | 老婆的哥哥打的 |
[1:25:23] | I hit her… | 我打老婆 |
[1:25:25] | …so he hit me. | 他打我 |
[1:25:27] | Several times. | 常事 |
[1:25:30] | $5.69. | 5 69美元 |
[1:25:33] | You’re the guy that’s been robbed all these times. | 你就是那个被抢了好几次的人 |
[1:25:37] | 14 times the last 3 years. | 我总带着它 就放在这里 |
[1:25:39] | Last 2 times, I sent them out of here on platters. | 前两次没费劲就把他们赶跑了 |
[1:25:42] | I’m getting to be a pretty good shot. | 我的枪法很准 |
[1:25:46] | And I always keep it right here. Right where it’s handy. | 我总带着它 就放在这里 |
[1:25:50] | Please, I scare easy. | 别 我胆小 |
[1:25:56] | Dirty son of a bitch! You pilferer! | 妈的 你这混蛋 |
[1:26:35] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:26:37] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:26:49] | Everybody out who gets out here? | 该下车的快点下啦 |
[1:26:52] | School bus inspector. | 校车巡视员 孩子们好 |
[1:26:54] | One minute. I’m not allowed to have anybody… | 巡视员 从没听说过 |
[1:26:57] | I’m authorizing it, so go. | 我是新来的 开车吧 |
[1:26:59] | What are you doing? I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[1:27:01] | Hear me, old hag. Drive or I’ll decorate this bus with your brains. | 你这蠢猪快开车 否则我打烂你的脑袋 |
[1:27:07] | -Where? -Just get started. I’ll tell you where. | -去哪里 开车 我会告诉你去哪 |
[1:27:16] | Let’s have some fun now. | 大家都高兴点 |
[1:27:18] | Who knows a song? | 谁会唱歌 |
[1:27:19] | Everybody knows a song. You? You must know a beautiful one. | 人人都会唱歌 你一定会唱个好听的 |
[1:27:23] | Come on, sing for us. | 唱吧 唱吧 |
[1:29:08] | -Millie, this is Inspector Callahan. -The Mayor is waiting for you. | -这位是卡拉汉警官 -市长在等你们 |
[1:29:16] | -What’s up? -Another note from our boy. | -出了什么事 -那小子又送来一封信 |
[1:29:19] | -Who’s he grabbed now? -That’s the trouble, we don’t know yet. | -他又抓了谁 -问题是我们还不知道 |
[1:29:25] | The jet must be fueled and ready to go in half an hour. | 飞机加满油准备好 半小时内起飞 |
[1:29:29] | Skeleton crew. They must be volunteers. | 小分队必须是自愿者 |
[1:29:32] | Tell them the man is dangerous. | 告诉他们这个人很危险 |
[1:29:34] | I’ll read you this note which was delivered at 8:00 this morning. | 今早8点收到的 我来念 |
[1:29:38] | “To the City of San Francisco. | 致旧金山市 |
[1:29:40] | You double-crossed me for the last time. | 你们上次骗了我 我警告你们 |
[1:29:43] | I’m warning you to have my $200,000 in a jet airplane ready and waiting. | 把20万元放在飞机上等候起飞 |
[1:29:48] | I’ll call the Mayor’s office at 1:00 and tell you about the hostages… | 我一点钟给市长办公室打电话 |
[1:29:52] | …who I will be happy to kill if you don’t do… | 告诉你们人质的情况 若不照办 |
[1:29:55] | …exactly what I say. Scorpio.” | 我很乐意杀掉他们 天蝎 |
[1:30:01] | Better have somebody standing by! | 你们做好准备 |
[1:30:03] | I don’t think it’s a false alarm. | 这可能是个假警报 不过别心怀侥幸 |
[1:30:05] | There’s a call for you on line 2. | 市长先生 二号线有你的电话 |
[1:30:07] | I think it’s the one you’ve been waiting for. | 我想是你在等的那个人 |
[1:30:17] | -It’s the Mayor. -I got 7 kids from Park Street School. | -我是市长 我从公园街小学请了七个孩子 |
[1:30:22] | I got the bus and… | 校车在我手里 |
[1:30:23] | Come on, honey, now back in the bus. That’s a good girl. | 好孩子 回到车上去 |
[1:30:27] | I got the bus driver. Here she is. | 司机也在我手里 她就在这里 |
[1:30:29] | Just tell him. | 告诉他们 |
[1:30:31] | Not my fault, he had a gun… | 不是我的错 他拿着枪 |
[1:30:33] | Just your name! | 告诉他你的名字 |
[1:30:38] | This is Marcella Platt. | 我叫玛塞拉 普拉特 |
[1:30:41] | You can check if you want. But I don ‘t see any point. | 你们可以去核实 可我觉得没必要 |
[1:30:44] | I’m not bullshitting. | 我不是跟你们闹着玩 |
[1:30:46] | It’s simple. I got the kids. You start screwing around… | 孩子们在我手里 敢跟我耍花招 |
[1:30:49] | … the kids start dying. | 孩子们就没命 |
[1:30:51] | -The plane ready? -It’s being fueled, and ready to go. | -飞机准备好了 飞机正在加油 马上就到机场 |
[1:30:55] | The money will be there by the time you get there. | 你到了就能看见钱 |
[1:30:58] | Listen carefully. I will drive along nice and easy. | 听好了 我要做一次轻松愉快的旅行 |
[1:31:01] | Just me and a busload of kids. | 只有我和孩子 |
[1:31:03] | I’ll turn off at Sir Francis Drake on my way to Santa Rosa Airport. | 我要从圣弗朗西斯大道 拐上公路 去桑塔罗萨机场 |
[1:31:07] | I don ‘t want any police cars… | 我不想看见警察的 |
[1:31:09] | … helicopters, whatever. | 直升机和警车 |
[1:31:10] | If you play this game by the rules, the kids will have a nice plane ride. | 胆敢跟我玩 孩子们 就会来次愉快的空中旅行 |
[1:31:15] | Where are you going? | 你准备去哪里 |
[1:31:17] | I’ll tell the pilot when I get on. No alerts. | 上飞机后我会告诉驾驶员 不许报警 |
[1:31:22] | I guarantee you, you will not be molested in any way. | 我保证你不会受到任何干扰 |
[1:31:26] | I give you my word of honor. | 以我的名誉担保 |
[1:31:29] | Marcella Platt. It checks. | 玛塞拉 普拉特 核对无误 |
[1:31:35] | Willing to take the money to him? | 卡拉汉 愿意去给他送钱吗 |
[1:31:37] | When will you stop messing around with this guy? He has to be stopped now! | 你们什么时候才肯面对事实 必须制止这家伙 |
[1:31:42] | He’s got a busload of kids and I can’t take that chance. | 他劫持了一辆坐满孩子的校车 我不能冒这个险 |
[1:31:45] | I gave my word of honor and he will not be molested! | 我已经向他保证 他不会受到攻击 |
[1:31:49] | And that’s a direct order! | 这是命令 |
[1:31:52] | You can just get yourself another delivery boy. | 那你另外找个送货人 |
[1:33:30] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[1:33:32] | -This isn’t the right way! -We’re going to the ice cream factory. | -这不是回家的路 去冰激凌 工厂看怎么生产冰激凌 |
[1:33:36] | Anyone doesn’t want to, can get off. | 谁不想去可以在这儿下车 |
[1:33:39] | I want to go home to my mother. | 我要回家找妈妈 |
[1:33:41] | Go home to your what? | 你想回家找谁 |
[1:33:43] | Now, sing! Sing again! | 给我唱歌 唱 |
[1:33:47] | What’s the matter? Don’t you sing? | 怎么了 为什么不唱 快唱 |
[1:33:51] | Are you sick? What is it? | 为什么不唱 病了吗 |
[1:33:54] | Sing or your mothers will die! | 要是不唱 你们的妈妈都得死 |
[1:33:57] | I’ll kill your mothers! And the rest of you! | 我要把你们的妈妈都杀死 |
[1:34:07] | Get in the right-hand lane. | 并入右车道 |
[1:34:09] | Not right to treat children that way. | 那样对待他们不对 |
[1:34:11] | -You’ll hurt them. -Just drive the goddamn bus! | -会把他们吓坏的 -只管开好这该死的车 |
[1:34:14] | And get in the right-hand lane! | 并入右车道 |
[1:34:23] | I want my mother. | 我要妈妈 |
[1:34:34] | The sign, Sir Drake Blvd. | 弗朗西斯大道 |
[1:34:35] | Make a right there. | 向右 |
[1:34:37] | There’s a sign to Sir Drake Boulevard! | 牌子在那里 |
[1:34:41] | Not this one. | 不是这个 |
[1:34:44] | I want my mother. | 我要妈妈 |
[1:34:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:34:50] | Just get to the right! | 向右开 |
[1:35:06] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[1:35:16] | What the hell is he doing up there? | 他在那里干什么 |
[1:35:23] | What the hell are you doing? Pass the V.W., will you? | 你干什么 超过那辆车 |
[1:38:45] | Drop the gun, creep! | 把枪扔掉 |
[1:38:50] | I’ll blow his brains out. | 我会把他脑袋打飞 |
[1:38:55] | Drop the fucking gun! | 把该死的枪扔掉 |
[1:39:44] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:39:47] | You’re thinking, did he fire 6 shots, or only 5? | 他打了6枪还是5枪 |
[1:39:52] | To tell you the truth, I forgot myself, in all this excitement. | 说实话我自己也忘了 |
[1:39:56] | But being this is a.44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world… | 不过这是世界上最厉害的手枪 |
[1:40:00] | …and will blow your head clean off… | 能把你的脑袋打飞 |
[1:40:03] | …you’ve got to ask yourself: | 你得问自己 |
[1:40:06] | “Do I feel lucky?” | “我走运吗” |
[1:40:15] | Well, do you, punk? | 你走运吗 混蛋 |