时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Joseph… this is the last time we can do this. | 乔瑟夫 这是我们最后一次这样做了 |
[00:07] | – What are you talking about? – I’m going back to my husband. | -你说什么呢 -我要回到我丈夫身边 |
[00:10] | – Alfonso? – I’m sorry. | -你是说阿方索 -对不起 |
[00:12] | Angie, baby, what about us? | 安琪亲爱的 那我们怎么办 |
[00:16] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. That’s him. | 上帝啊 天啊 他回来了 |
[00:19] | – He’s home early. – Angela, are you upstairs. | -他提前回来了 -安琪拉 你在楼上吗 |
[00:23] | The closet. | 去衣橱 |
[00:24] | Mi bello! | 我的甜心 |
[00:33] | All right, what’s going on up there, fellas? | 好吧 这是怎么个情况 |
[00:36] | The gag getting a little thin? | 这个玩笑开得有点低劣了吧 |
[00:47] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[00:48] | It’s Sarah. | 是莎拉 |
[00:51] | They killed Sarah. | 有人杀了莎拉 |
[01:15] | I know you aren’t cooking breakfast, so… | 我知道你不是在做早饭 那么 |
[01:18] | so what is all this? | 那么你这是在做什么 |
[01:20] | Spring cleaning. | 春季大扫除 |
[01:21] | Mother, I am, I am shocked | 母亲大人 这让我很吃惊啊 |
[01:24] | that you even know how to operate a sponge. | 你居然知道怎么用海绵块 |
[01:26] | Oh, I have cleaned before. | 喂 我以前大扫除过 |
[01:28] | Well, I’ve supervised cleaning before. | 好吧 我监督别人大扫除过 |
[01:32] | And what has prompted, this sudden burst of domestic devotion? | 是什么导致你兴致大发做家务啊 |
[01:36] | The space for my acting school | 我表演学校上课那个地儿 |
[01:37] | won’t be ready for another month, | 到下个月也准备不好 |
[01:39] | Alexis is all busy with her A.P.tests, | 阿丽克西斯忙着准备她的进阶考试 |
[01:42] | my lunch date canceled… | 我的午餐约会也取消了 |
[01:44] | And if I don’t do something productive, | 如果我不让自己忙起来 我的头发 |
[01:46] | – I’m gonna tear my hair out, so out my way. – Pardon. | -都会被我揪光 所以你给我边去 -抱歉 |
[01:52] | Speaking of hair. | 说到头发 |
[01:53] | Hello, Beckett. | 你好啊 贝克特 |
[01:55] | Yes. 1777 21st Street. | 是的 第21街1777号 |
[01:59] | All right. I’ll meet you there. | 好 到那见 |
[02:01] | Did you say 1777 21st Street? | 你刚才是说第21街1777号吗 |
[02:04] | Yeah. There was a murder there. Why? | 对啊 那发生了一起谋杀案 怎么了 |
[02:05] | Oh, I know that address. That’s Gemstar studios. | 我知道那个地址 那里是吉星摄影棚 |
[02:07] | That’s where they film “Temptation Lane.” | 那是拍摄《诱惑巷》的地方 |
[02:09] | The soap opera you used to be on? | 是那部你曾经演过的肥皂剧吧 |
[02:10] | Oh, I-I hope it’s nobody that I know. | 真希望遇害的不是我认识的人 |
[02:13] | Maybe I should go with you. | 也许我该和你一起去 |
[02:15] | It’s a crime scene, mother. | 那可是犯罪现场 老妈 |
[02:16] | We’re trained professionals. | 我们是受过训练的专业人士 |
[02:18] | Richard Castle, you are neither trained | 理查德·卡塞尔 你既没接受过训练 |
[02:21] | nor a professional. | 也不是专业人士 |
[02:23] | I’ll text you with updates. | 我发短信跟你汇报进展 |
[02:29] | Victim’s name is Sarah Cutler. | 被害人叫做莎拉·卡特勒 |
[02:30] | Looks like she was killed last night | 看上去她应该是昨晚遇害 |
[02:31] | and stuffed into a closet on set. | 并被塞进了柜子里 |
[02:33] | – Was she a part of the production? – Yeah. | -她参与剧集制作吗 -是的 |
[02:35] | Let me guess. The diva actress that everyone hated. | 我来猜猜 是大家都很讨厌的跋扈女主角 |
[02:37] | Actually, Castle, she was a writer. | 卡塞尔 实际上她是个编剧 |
[02:39] | – A writer? – Mm-hmm. | -编剧 -对 |
[02:41] | – Why would anyone want to kill a writer? – Oh, so many reasons. | -为什么会有人想要谋杀编剧 -原因多了去了 |
[02:44] | Or maybe Sarah discovered | 也许是莎拉发现 |
[02:48] | that Greek billionaire Mikkos had invented a machine | 希腊亿万富翁米克斯发明了 |
[02:50] | that could cause blizzards, | 可以制造暴风雪的机器 |
[02:52] | that would plunge the entire world into an ice age. | 而这机器会将整个世界带入冰河世纪 |
[02:54] | Really? You’re gonna go with an evil weather machine? | 不是吧 你的推断是邪恶的造雪机器 |
[02:57] | It already happened. | 发生过啊 |
[02:59] | On “General Hospital.” Look, bear in mind, | 在《综合医院》里就有过 你们记住 |
[03:01] | we’re entering into a world of epic drama | 我们要进入一个充满戏剧冲突的世界 |
[03:04] | with larger-than-life characters, | 里面的角色个个都是生动而夸张 |
[03:05] | each one teeming with twisted secrets | 他们每个人都有着扭曲的秘密 |
[03:08] | and personal intrigue. | 和个人阴谋 |
[03:10] | It stands to reason that the motive for this murder | 也就是说这起谋杀案的动机 |
[03:12] | will be worthy of a soap opera. | 能写部肥皂剧也是合乎情理的 |
[03:14] | Castle, even in a world of epic drama, | 卡塞尔 就算是在充满戏剧冲突的世界 |
[03:16] | the motives are usually quite ordinary. | 杀人动机也都很平常的 |
[03:19] | Now does that look ordinary to you? | 那对你来说很平常吗 |
[03:23] | The victim with an ax in her back | 被害人背后插着一把斧子 |
[03:25] | on the set of her own show… | 死在了她自己剧集的拍摄现场 |
[03:28] | Odds are, the killer walks amongst us | 很有可能 凶手就在摄影棚内 |
[03:32] | on this very soundstage. | 混迹于人群之中 |
[03:33] | So what have we got? | 有什么发现吗 |
[03:35] | Her spinal cord was severed with the ax. | 她的脊柱被斧头严重砍伤 |
[03:37] | Upon contact, her lungs filled with blood, | 而她的肺部也因此充满了血液 |
[03:40] | ‘causing her to drown. | 导致她溺水身亡 |
[03:41] | I can put the time of death in a 4-hour window, | 我能把死亡时间推算在4小时区间内 |
[03:43] | somewhere between 7:00 and 11:00 p.m. last night. | 大概在昨晚7点到11点之间 |
[03:46] | And where did this ax come from? | 那斧子又是哪里来的 |
[03:48] | It’s the fire ax from the stage. | 是舞台上的消防斧 |
[03:50] | Crew members think it might be symbolic. | 剧组的人认为那斧头也许有象征意义 |
[03:52] | Symbolic? | 象征意义 |
[03:53] | Well, when Ms. Cutler took over writing the show, | 当卡特勒小姐接任该剧编剧之后 |
[03:55] | first thing she did was kill off | 她做的第一件事就是大刀阔斧地 |
[03:56] | one of the main characters with an ax. | 砍去了该剧的一个主要角色 |
[03:58] | Now it saved the show, but some of the fans were unhappy. | 虽然此举拯救了剧集 但有些粉丝不太开心 |
[04:01] | You damn right we were unhappy. | 你说得太对了 我是大大的不开心 |
[04:03] | Ashley Conrad was the matriarch of “Temptation Lane” | 阿什莉·康拉德作为《诱惑巷》的女族长 |
[04:06] | for 30 years, and then all of a sudden–whap! | 整整三十年 结果突然就被砍掉了 |
[04:09] | Lanie. | 蕾妮 |
[04:10] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | Based on the C.S.U. sweep, she was killed right here. | 根据鉴证组的取证结果 她就是在这里被杀的 |
[04:14] | The killer wiped up the blood spatter | 凶手把血迹擦掉 |
[04:16] | and shoved her in the closet. | 然后把她塞进了柜子里 |
[04:18] | Which means they knew there was a closet | 也就是说凶手知道这里有一个 |
[04:19] | to shove her into, | 可以藏尸的柜子 |
[04:20] | suggesting someone familiar with the layout. | 表明凶手对这里的布局很熟悉 |
[04:23] | – An insider, perhaps? – Well, I just checked with security. | -也许是内部人作案 -我刚跟保安核实过 |
[04:26] | They’re on high alert now, but as you can tell, | 他们现在处于高度警戒状态 但你也能看出来 |
[04:28] | things aren’t exactly buttoned up around here. | 警不警戒都差不多 |
[04:29] | And what about the cameras? | 那监视录像呢 |
[04:31] | Only one at the main entrance, | 只在正门处有一个摄像头 |
[04:32] | but no one was manning the entrance to this soundstage. | 但是这个摄影棚的入口没有门卫 |
[04:34] | Oh, so it is possible that someone from the outside got in? | 所以说有可能是外人混了进来 |
[04:38] | Have you talked to next of kin? | 和死者亲属联系上了吗 |
[04:40] | Husband was on set when the body was discovered. | 尸体被发现的时候 她丈夫就在现场 |
[04:42] | Turns out, he’s one of the directors. | 他是导演之一 |
[04:44] | Okay, so why don’t you guys get statements | 那你们去给 |
[04:45] | from the actors that found her? | 发现她尸体的演员录口供 |
[04:47] | – Castle and I will talk to the husband. – Right. | -卡塞尔和我去跟死者丈夫谈谈 -好 |
[04:50] | It’s tragic, really. I mean, Sarah was a gem. | 这真是悲惨啊 莎拉是个好人 |
[04:53] | Supremely talented too. | 也非常有天赋 |
[04:55] | It all begins with the words. | 一切都从台词开始 |
[04:56] | – But it’s also how you say them. – So true. | -但也需要演员赋予台词以生命 -说得太对了 |
[05:00] | My performance brings Angela Cannon to life. | 我把安琪拉·坎农演活了 |
[05:03] | Without Sarah’s words, I’d just be | 但没有莎拉的台词 我也就是一个 |
[05:04] | an incredibly gorgeous woman named Mandy Bronson. | 叫做曼迪·布朗森的绝色美女 |
[05:08] | She really understood Joseph Fox. | 她真的很了解乔瑟夫·福克斯 |
[05:12] | My character. | 也就是我的角色 |
[05:13] | He’s very complicated. | 他非常复杂深刻 |
[05:14] | Complicated? A 5 year old could write him. | 复杂深刻 5岁的孩子都能把这个角色写好 |
[05:17] | You know, I’d be insulted | 自己明明是个花瓶 |
[05:17] | – if you actually knew anything about acting. – Ms. Bronson, | -就别在那说风凉话了 -布朗森小姐 |
[05:21] | what time did you leave the studio last night? | 昨晚你是什么时候离开摄影棚的 |
[05:23] | We wrapped at 6:00, and I went straight home. | 我们6点就收工了 之后我直接回家了 |
[05:26] | I, um… I drew a bath, poured a glass of wine, | 我 我把浴缸接满水 倒了杯红酒 |
[05:30] | put on a little John Legend, | 放上约翰·传奇的歌 |
[05:32] | then I slipped out of my silk robe | 之后我脱下我的丝绸睡袍 |
[05:33] | and let the bubbles soak every inch of my body. | 让泡泡浸泡着我的每一寸肌肤 |
[05:38] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[05:39] | – Dude. – Dude. | -伙计 -伙计 |
[05:41] | – I’m just… – Mr. Hastings, how about you? | -我就是在 -哈斯丁先生 你呢 |
[05:43] | – Ditto. – You also drew a bubble bath | -一样 -你也泡了个泡泡浴 |
[05:45] | and listened to some John Legend? | 听了约翰·传奇的歌吗 |
[05:46] | No, I left right after we wrapped. | 不 我在收工之后直接就走了 |
[05:48] | And when did you last see sarah? | 那你最后一次见莎拉是什么时候 |
[05:50] | She came down to the set right before we shot a love scene. | 她在我们拍摄亲热戏之前来了片场 |
[05:53] | Ha! More like a torture scene, | 折磨戏还差不多 |
[05:54] | With me getting smothered by his bulk. | 我被他肥硕的身躯快压窒息了 |
[05:56] | Why don’t you get your ass to the gym? | 你怎么不去去健身房 |
[05:57] | I’ll go to the gym if you pop a Tic Tac | 下次我们拍吻戏 你要是吃片薄荷糖 |
[05:59] | the next time we have to kiss. | 我就会去健身房 |
[06:00] | Can we get back to Sarah for just one more moment? | 我们能回到莎拉这个话题上吗 就一会会 |
[06:03] | Did she have any enemies in the production? | 她在剧组有敌人吗 |
[06:04] | No, no. Sarah was wonderful. | 不不 莎拉人非常好 |
[06:07] | Everybody loved her. | 人人都爱她 |
[06:09] | She treated everyone with respect. | 她尊重每一个人 |
[06:11] | I can’t imagine who would do this. | 我想不出有谁会做出这种事 |
[06:16] | Mr. Powers, when was the last time you heard from your wife? | 帕沃斯先生 你最后一次得到你妻子的消息是何时 |
[06:19] | I, um, spoke with Sarah… last night, right–right here, | 我 昨晚和莎拉说过话 就在这里 |
[06:24] | Right where we’re standing right now. | 就在我们现在站的这个地方 |
[06:25] | And what did the two of you talk about? | 你们俩谈了些什么 |
[06:27] | – End of the day, just touching base. – What time was that? | -工作结束 就是唠家常 -那是几点 |
[06:30] | – Maybe a little after 6:00. – Uh, didn’t you find it strange | -也许是6点过一点 -昨晚莎拉没回家 |
[06:33] | – that sarah didn’t come home last night? – I’m used to it. | -你不觉得奇怪吗 -我习惯了 |
[06:36] | Sarah’s the head writer. Long hours writing scripts, | 莎拉是首席编剧 长时间伏案写剧本 |
[06:39] | kind of comes with the territory. | 是家常便饭了 |
[06:41] | She have any trouble with cast or crew? | 她和剧组的人或者演员有什么冲突吗 |
[06:43] | Well, everybody here has an agenda, | 这里的人都各怀心事 |
[06:45] | and Sarah had to make a lot of tough decisions, | 而莎拉又不得不做出不少艰难的决定 |
[06:47] | but nobody here would actually hurt her. | 但没人会想要伤害她的 |
[06:49] | I mean, we’re like a family. | 我们就像家人一样 |
[06:51] | What about anyone outside the show? | 那剧组外的人呢 |
[06:53] | No, not that I… | 不 据我所知没… |
[06:56] | wait. | 等下 |
[06:56] | – What? – Fox Can lover. | -什么 -福坎粉丝 |
[06:58] | Fox Can lover? | 福坎粉丝 |
[07:00] | About a week ago, sarah had this–this crazy, obsessed fan | 一周之前 莎拉把一个疯狂又痴迷的粉丝 |
[07:04] | kicked off the set. | 踢出了片场 |
[07:06] | Sh-she writes an unofficial blog about the show. | 她撰写一个非官方的《诱惑巷》博客 |
[07:08] | She’s a shipper who goes by the screen name FoxCanLover. | 她是个网名叫福坎粉丝的情侣粉 |
[07:11] | – A shipper? – Uh, yeah, it’s a person who invests | -情侣粉 -是热衷一部剧集中 |
[07:13] | in the relationships of a show. | 特定情侣的粉丝 |
[07:15] | In this case, it would be Joseph Fox and Angela Cannon, | 这里指代的是乔瑟夫·福克斯和安琪拉·坎农 |
[07:18] | hence FoxCan. | 所以才叫福坎 |
[07:19] | Exactly, but when she gets here, she loses it, | 完全正确 但当她来这儿之后 情绪完全失控 |
[07:21] | goes crazy, threatens Sarah. | 变得疯狂起来 并威胁莎拉 |
[07:23] | Security has to escort her off. | 保安不得不把她架出去 |
[07:24] | Do you know the lady’s name? | 你知道她叫什么名吗 |
[07:25] | No, I-I don’t, but Sarah’s assistant would– | 不 我不知道 但莎拉助理可能知道 |
[07:28] | Reese Harmon. | 里斯·哈蒙 |
[07:30] | – Is it true? Oh. – It’s true. | -这是真的吗 -是真的 |
[07:33] | – I’m so sorry. – My baby’s gone. | -我很抱歉 -我的心肝宝贝就这么没了 |
[07:36] | I’m sorry. This is, um, | 我很抱歉 这位是 |
[07:38] | this is Sarah’s mom, Gloria Chambers. | 这位是莎拉的妈妈 歌莉娅·钱伯斯 |
[07:41] | Detective Beckett is investigating Sarah’s murder. | 贝克特探长负责调查莎拉的谋杀案 |
[07:43] | It’s so unfair. | 老天不长眼啊 |
[07:45] | I just got her back, and now she’s gone. | 我刚刚找到她 她却撒手人寰 |
[07:47] | Mrs. Chambers, were the two of you estranged? | 钱伯斯夫人 你和莎拉母女分离吗 |
[07:50] | We had been for years. | 我们分开很多年了 |
[07:52] | I gave her up for adoption when I was young. | 我年轻的时候把她送去领养了 |
[07:55] | What kind of monster would do this? | 什么样的恶人会做得出这种事啊 |
[07:58] | We don’t know just yet, but we are gonna do | 我们暂时还不知道 但我们会尽我们所能 |
[08:00] | everything we can to bring them to justice. | 将他绳之于法 |
[08:02] | You’d better, or I will sue the entire city | 你最好如此 不然我要起诉市政府 |
[08:05] | for every nickel it’s worth. | 赔偿我的损失 |
[08:10] | Well, I understand being upset, | 心情沮丧我能理解 |
[08:13] | but threatening to sue? | 但起诉市政府 太夸张了吧 |
[08:14] | Yeah, well, everybody processes their grief differently. | 每个人表达自己的悲愤的方式都有所不同 |
[08:17] | Yes, unless she’s a gold-digging opportunist | 没错 除非她是一个见钱眼开的机会主义者 |
[08:19] | who’s insinuated herself back into her daughter’s life | 图谋不轨重新进入自己女儿的生活 |
[08:22] | because she’s in need of a heart transplant, | 只因自己需要进行心脏移植手术 |
[08:23] | and Sarah was the only compatible donator. | 而莎拉是唯一的匹配者 |
[08:25] | Sure, maybe in Temptation Lane | 是啊 《诱惑巷》的情节还差不多 |
[08:27] | Not in the real world. | 在现实世界中太扯了 |
[08:28] | – Uh, speaking of which , FoxCan? – Mm-hmm. | -对了 福坎哈 -嗯 |
[08:30] | Joseph Fox and Angela Cannon– | 乔瑟夫·福克斯和安琪拉·坎农 |
[08:31] | how did you know their names? | 你怎么知道他们的名字的 |
[08:32] | Uh, one of the uniforms briefed me. | 有位警官给我做过案情摘要 |
[08:34] | Oh. And shippers– relationship fans? | 那情侣粉呢 八卦恋情的粉丝 |
[08:37] | – Castle, I do read, you know? – Cool. | -拜托 卡塞尔 我有读书的 -好吧 |
[08:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:54] | Are you Reese Harmon? | 你是里斯·哈蒙吗 |
[09:00] | FoxCanLover’s real name is Carrie Edwards. | 福坎粉丝的真名叫凯莉·爱德华兹 |
[09:04] | She won the set visit from a literacy charity | 她在莎拉出资的一个文学慈善活动上 |
[09:07] | that sarah supported. She paid $1,000 for it. | 花了1000美元得到了参观片场的机会 |
[09:10] | Everything was fine at first, but when she saw Sarah, | 一开始一切都正常 但当她见到了莎拉 |
[09:12] | she got in her face and started yelling, | 她便对莎拉死缠烂打 开始大喊大叫 |
[09:14] | “You ruined everything.” | “你毁了一切” |
[09:16] | Did she ever send Sarah any threatening letters, | 她给莎拉发过恐吓信吗 |
[09:18] | anything that you might have on file? | 我是指你记录在案的 |
[09:20] | No, but she did write some pretty awful things on her blog. | 没有 但她在她的博客上写过不少很恶毒的话 |
[09:23] | I’ll show you that. | 我找给你看 |
[09:26] | If Sarah was working late, why weren’t you here? | 如果莎拉工作到很晚 你为什么不留在这 |
[09:28] | You–you are her assistant? | 你是她的助手啊 |
[09:29] | I usually stay, but Sarah wouldn’t let me. | 我通常会留下 但莎拉不让 |
[09:32] | – Why not? – One of her passions was helping young writers. | -为什么不呢 -她热衷于帮助年轻的编剧 |
[09:35] | She got me a position at the network fellowship program. | 她在电视台奖学金计划给我留了个位置 |
[09:38] | We had a mixer last night. | 我们昨晚有一个联谊会 |
[09:41] | She was supposed to come, but… she never showed. | 她本应该到场 但是她却没有露面 |
[09:45] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次看见她是什么时候 |
[09:47] | Around 6:30. | 六点半左右 |
[09:49] | Brought her her coffee and scone. | 给她拿了咖啡和烤饼 |
[09:52] | Here it is. Last week, the day of the set visit, | 找到了 上周参观片场那天 |
[09:54] | look at what she wrote. | 看看她都写了什么 |
[09:57] | “Made it onto the set, but didn’t complete the mission.” | “成功来到片场 但没能完成使命” |
[10:01] | Look at the most recent post. | 看看最近这一条留言 |
[10:02] | “Last time, I failed. This time I will succeed.” | “上次我失败了 这次我会成功” |
[10:05] | “She’s been stabbing us loyal fans in the back. | “她一直在伤我们这些忠实影迷的心 |
[10:07] | Now it’s our turn to take her down…” | 该是我们去伤害一下她的时候了” |
[10:09] | “It’s time to give her the axe.” | “是时候给她一斧头了” |
[10:26] | – She’s dead? – Yeah. | -她死了 -嗯 |
[10:28] | Sarah Cutler’s dead? | 莎拉·卡特勒真的死了 |
[10:31] | That’s the best news ever. | 史上最棒的新闻了 |
[10:33] | Can I send a quick tweet? | 我能发条微博吗 |
[10:35] | Not cool? | 不成 |
[10:37] | – I’ll wait. – Must have been | -那我等下吧 -昨晚忍着 |
[10:38] | difficult not to blog about it last night. | 没更新博客把你憋坏了吧 |
[10:40] | Yeah. How would I know? | 我怎么会知道啊 |
[10:44] | Wait. | 等下 |
[10:45] | You guys think I had something to do with this? | 你们觉得我和这件事有关系吗 |
[10:48] | Well, I mean, your blog clearly spells out | 你博客上的言辞很明显地 |
[10:50] | your determination to take out Sarah. | 表达出你要置莎拉于死地的决心 |
[10:54] | But everybody talks tough on the internet. | 但人人都爱在网上放狠话 |
[10:56] | You wrote, “It’s time to give her the axe” | 你在她被斧头砍死的那天 |
[10:59] | the day she was killed with an axe. | 留言说”是时候给她一斧头了” |
[11:01] | Okay, now I can explain this. | 这个我可以解释 |
[11:03] | We already figured it out. | 我们已经想出来了 |
[11:05] | You bought the set visit to get closer to Sarah. | 你买了片场参观之旅来接近莎拉 |
[11:08] | Your visit was cut short. | 你中途被赶了出去 |
[11:09] | You came back last night when no one was around | 昨晚 你在大家都离开之后返回这里 |
[11:12] | and then you remembered, there’s an axe on the soundstage. | 然后你突然想起摄影棚里有一把斧头 |
[11:15] | No, no, no. I bought the set visit | 不不 我去参观是因为 |
[11:17] | because she was being swayed by the CanFonsos. | 她被坎方索粉给说动摇了 |
[11:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:21] | The CanFonsos– The opposition. | 坎方索粉 我们的对头 |
[11:25] | They believe that Angela Cannon | 他们认为安琪拉·坎农 |
[11:28] | should be together with Alfonso Dominguez. | 应该和阿方索·多明戈斯在一起 |
[11:30] | I was trying to convince her | 我试着说服她 |
[11:31] | – that Angela belongs with Joseph. – With an axe? | -安琪拉和乔瑟夫才是一对儿 -用斧头说服吗 |
[11:34] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:35] | Wait. No. | 等下 不是的 |
[11:37] | I was organizing a protest, okay? We were gonna send | 我在发起一项抗议活动 我们准备 |
[11:39] | a whole bunch of axes to the head of the network, | 给电视台的头儿寄去一大堆斧头 |
[11:42] | demanding that Sarah be fired. | 要求炒掉莎拉 |
[11:44] | I’ve got everybody on my web site doing it. | 我让我博客上所有人都这么做 |
[11:46] | We want them to know that we think Sarah’s ruining the show. | 我们想让他们知道莎拉正在毁了这部剧 |
[11:49] | Where were you last night between 7:00 and 11:00? | 昨晚7点到11点你在哪里 |
[11:51] | I was chatting with the other FoxCans. | 我和其他福坎粉丝在一起聊天 |
[11:53] | Wild guess–alone? | 我猜下 一个人吧 |
[11:55] | No. No, and I can prove it. Mary and Dennis were home. | 不 我可以证明 玛丽和丹尼斯也在家 |
[11:59] | And those are your roommates? | 那些人是你的室友吗 |
[12:01] | No. My parents. | 不 是我老爸老妈 |
[12:09] | I just don’t see that girl swinging an axe, | 我觉得她连门都出不了 |
[12:11] | let alone leaving her house. | 更别提挥斧子了 |
[12:14] | What’s the matter, homicidal fan not soapy enough for you? | 怎么 有凶杀倾向的粉丝对你来说不够肥皂吗 |
[12:16] | You know, when you say soapy, | 当你说肥皂的时候 |
[12:18] | – I conjure up images – Castle, focus. | -我意淫了 -卡塞尔 集中精力 |
[12:20] | – I am. – On our suspect. | -我很集中 -集中到我们的嫌疑犯上 |
[12:22] | I mean, you saw how obsessive she was. | 你看到她有多狂热了 |
[12:25] | She invests in these fictional relationships. | 她对这些虚构的情侣关系几近痴迷 |
[12:27] | She cares if Angela is gonna get back together with Alfonso, | 她在意安琪拉是否会回到阿方索身边 |
[12:31] | – if Marguerite’s gonna survive her cancer scare – Oh, my god. | -玛格丽特能否战胜癌症恐慌 -我的天啊 |
[12:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:35] | You watch “Temptation Lane.” | 你看《诱惑巷》 |
[12:37] | What? | 啥 |
[12:38] | No. | 才没有 |
[12:40] | No one said anything… | 没有人说起过 |
[12:43] | about Marguerite’s cancer scare. | 玛格丽特的癌症恐慌 |
[12:45] | You know a lot about shipper, you know about FoxCans. | 你对情侣粉了如指掌 还知道福坎粉丝 |
[12:49] | You are a fan–a big, fat “Temptation Lane” Fan. | 你是个粉丝 一个《诱惑巷》的死忠粉丝 |
[12:53] | Okay, maybe I watched it like once or twice. | 好吧 可能我看过一两次 |
[12:56] | It’s just so delightfully not you. | 不过这很是不符合你的性格啊 |
[12:59] | So says the guy who rattles off plot points | 某个熟知《综合医院》剧情的人 |
[13:01] | from “General hospital.” | 还好意思说我 |
[13:02] | Oh, that is completely different. | 那完全是两码事 |
[13:04] | – That is for research. – What was for research? | -那是为了研究 -什么研究 |
[13:07] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[13:12] | Mary and Dennis confirm | 玛丽和丹尼斯证实 |
[13:14] | that blogger chick was in her room all night. | 那个博客小妞整晚都呆在自己的房间里 |
[13:16] | What about the cast and crew? | 演员和剧组人员那边有什么情况 |
[13:17] | So far, all their alibis checked out. | 目前为止 他们的不在场证明都是成立的 |
[13:18] | But I was looking over Sarah’s schedule. | 但我在仔细调查莎拉的日程表时 |
[13:21] | Last week, there were a couple of appointments | 发现上周有几个约会 |
[13:22] | that just say “M”, | 只标注了M |
[13:23] | and there was another one the day before the murder, | 谋杀前一天有一次 |
[13:25] | then one scheduled for tomorrow. | 明天还跟M有约 |
[13:27] | – So? – So her assistant didn’t schedule these, | -那又如何 -这不是她的助手安排的约会 |
[13:30] | which means it was personal, | 也就是说是私事 |
[13:31] | and her husband didn’t | 而且她的丈夫 |
[13:32] | – know about them either. – With Sarah’s workload, | -也不知道这些约会 -鉴于莎拉工作那么忙 |
[13:34] | it must have been important for her to make time. | 还要挤出时间 说明这是很重要的约会 |
[13:36] | Exactly, and her husband and assistant both say that | 没错 而且她的丈夫和助手都说 |
[13:38] | when she came back from these appointments, she was upset. | 她每次赴约回来后 心情都十分沮丧 |
[13:40] | All right, let’s see what we can dig up from that. | 那好 看看我们能从这里找到什么线索 |
[13:42] | – Hey, Beckett. – Hey. What’d you find at the apartment? | -贝克特 -你在公寓里发现什么没 |
[13:45] | Her husband’s stuff. | 她丈夫的东西 |
[13:46] | His clothes are gone, and only her stuff is in the bathroom, | 他的衣服全不见了 浴室也只有她的东西 |
[13:49] | so I talked to the doorman, and he said | 我和看门人谈过 他说 |
[13:51] | That Vince hasn’t lived there in almost two months. | 文斯将近两个多月没住在那儿了 |
[13:53] | They’ve been separated. | 他们分居了 |
[13:55] | Funny he didn’t mention that earlier. | 有意思 他之前可没提这回事 |
[13:57] | Looks like someone’s hiding something on “Temptation Lane.” | 看来有人在《诱惑巷》藏了什么东西 |
[14:00] | Look, I knew if I told you that my marriage was in trouble | 我知道如果告诉你们我的婚姻出现了问题 |
[14:03] | that I would be suspect number one. | 我就会成为头号嫌疑人 |
[14:05] | Maybe, but now that we know that you lied, | 也许 但现在我们知道你撒了谎 |
[14:08] | it makes you look even worse. | 你就更可疑了 |
[14:10] | Why did you separate? | 你们为什么分居 |
[14:12] | Everything changed after Sarah got the big promotion. | 自从莎拉成了首席编剧 一切都变了 |
[14:15] | If I wanted to spend time with my own wife, | 我想和自己的妻子待一会儿 |
[14:17] | I had to schedule an appointment. | 还得先预约 |
[14:19] | It wasn’t working, so I moved out. | 我受不了 所以我就搬出去了 |
[14:22] | You know, there’s another version of this story | 这个故事还有另一个版本 |
[14:23] | where your wife kicked you out, and then she demanded a divorce. | 那就是你妻子把你赶出家门 并要求离婚 |
[14:27] | Hmm. Only this way, you don’t have to worry | 把她杀死你就不必担心 |
[14:28] | – about splitting your assets. – I didn’t kill my wife. | -她会分你的财产了 -我没杀我妻子 |
[14:31] | Well, then where were you the night that she was killed? | 那她被害那晚你到底在哪儿 |
[14:34] | I was at the hotel. | 我在旅馆 |
[14:35] | I went there immediately after we rapped here. | 这里收工 我就去了旅馆 |
[14:37] | And can anyone vouch for that? | 有人能证明吗 |
[14:40] | Come on, Vince. | 快说吧 文斯 |
[14:42] | Tell us you were alone. | 说你是一个人 |
[14:43] | It’ll make arresting you that much easier. | 这样我们逮捕你也省点儿事 |
[14:48] | I, um… | 我 |
[14:52] | I wasn’t… alone. | 我不是 独自一人 |
[14:55] | I’m gonna need a name. | 另一个人是谁 |
[14:59] | Mandy Bronson. | 曼迪·布朗森 |
[15:00] | Mandy Bronson? | 曼迪·布朗森 |
[15:02] | As in Angela Cannon, as in star of “Temptation lane”? | 饰演《欲望巷》里的安琪拉·坎农那个吗 |
[15:05] | Yes, that Mandy Bronson. | 是的 就是那个曼迪·布朗森 |
[15:07] | Just checking. | 我就随口问问 |
[15:12] | Did she stay the night? | 她在那儿过夜了吗 |
[15:14] | No. We ordered room service, and, um… | 没有 我们定了客房服务 然后 |
[15:17] | About 7:00, she got an e-mail from Sarah | 大概7点钟 她收到莎拉的邮件 |
[15:19] | and she went running off. | 然后就走了 |
[15:20] | So the night that your wife was killed, | 也就是说你妻子被杀害的那晚 |
[15:23] | she e-mailed your mistress, | 她发过邮件给你的情人 |
[15:26] | and you didn’t think that that was important to mention? | 你觉得这不值一提吗 |
[15:28] | It wasn’t a big deal. | 这又不是什么大事 |
[15:31] | I asked Mandy about it. She got some new script pages | 我问过曼迪了 她说有些新剧本 |
[15:33] | that Sarah wanted her to look over, | 莎拉想让她熟悉一下 |
[15:35] | so she went home to memorize them. | 于是她就回家去记台词了 |
[15:37] | Were you alone the rest of the night? | 后半夜你是一个人吗 |
[15:38] | Yes. Yes. I cracked the minibar, | 是 是的 我打开小冰箱 |
[15:41] | I ordered pay-per-view. You can check. | 看了付费电视 你可以去查 |
[15:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:45] | – It can’t be the husband. – Well, he’s got motive. | -不可能是她老公 -但他有动机 |
[15:47] | Yeah, but marriage on the rocks, killing for money? | 不错 但婚姻都不保了 为了谋财吗 |
[15:49] | – That’s just so– – Ordinary. | -这也太 -常见了 |
[15:51] | We need to focus on Mandy Bronson– | 我们应该注意的是曼迪·布朗森 |
[15:53] | Home-wrecking diva engaged in a torrid affair | 跟死者丈夫干柴烈火 导致别人婚姻 |
[15:56] | with the victim’s husband. | 不和睦的跋扈女主角 |
[15:57] | She fled their illicit love nest | 在莎拉被害的当天傍晚 |
[15:59] | after a mysterious e-mail from Sarah | 安琪拉在收到神秘邮件之后 |
[16:01] | on the eve of her murder. | 逃离了他们偷情的爱巢 |
[16:03] | Yeah, but we don’t even know if there was an e-mail. | 是啊 但我们还不知道是否有那封邮件 |
[16:05] | I mean, Vincent could’ve been lying. But you are right. | 我是说文森特有可能在撒谎 不过你说得对 |
[16:08] | Mandy Bronson does have some explaining to do. | 曼迪·布朗森确实需要解释一下 |
[16:10] | – “Esplanie.” – What? | -埃斯蕾妮 -什么 |
[16:12] | Lanie and Esposito. Like FoxCan. | 蕾妮和埃斯波西托啊 就像福坎 |
[16:14] | We can call them Esplanie, which is perfect | 我们可以叫他们埃斯蕾妮 不是很妙吗 |
[16:16] | because they’re always esplaining things. | 因为他们老是在做”解释” |
[16:19] | Mother? | 老妈 |
[16:20] | – Hi. – Martha, what a surprise. | -嗨 -玛莎 真没想到啊 |
[16:22] | Yes, what an unexpected surprise. | 是啊 各种没想到啊 |
[16:24] | – What are you doing here? – Grieving. | -你来这里做什么 -哀悼啊 |
[16:27] | You didn’t even know the victim. | 你都不认识被害人 |
[16:28] | Darling, a loss for a show like this | 亲爱的 这样的一部剧痛失编剧 |
[16:30] | is a loss for anyone who was ever part of its history. | 对于所有参与过这部剧的人来说都是很悲痛的 |
[16:34] | And… | 再说 |
[16:35] | I think I can be of help here. | 我觉得我能帮上忙 |
[16:37] | I think I could be your inside source | 我可以做你们的内线 |
[16:40] | and get the scoop on what’s really going on here. | 探查一下这里到底有什么内幕 |
[16:43] | Oh, ho ho. And what better place to start than Lance Hastings? | 哎呦喂 从兰斯·哈斯丁下手再好不过了 |
[16:47] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[16:48] | He was my love interest 30 years ago, onscreen… | 他是我30年的老相好 剧里 |
[16:52] | and off. | 剧外也是 |
[16:54] | After my character married his character, Joseph Fox, | 在我扮演的角色嫁给他饰演的乔瑟夫·福克斯之后 |
[16:57] | she was kidnapped, buried alive, | 她被绑架 活埋 |
[16:59] | trapped in a cave with bears, kidnapped again, | 和熊一起困在山洞里 再被绑架 |
[17:02] | and held hostage in the sewers of Paris. | 然后被劫持 关在巴黎的下水道 |
[17:05] | – How long were you on the show? – Three weeks. | -你演了多久啊 -三个星期 |
[17:08] | Gotta go. Excuse me. | 我得走了 失陪 |
[17:11] | My mother gives new meaning to the word “transparent.” | 我妈真是给”显而易见”一词做了新的诠释啊 |
[17:22] | There’s her account. What are you looking for? | 这是她的邮箱 你们想找什么 |
[17:25] | An e-mail that Sarah sent before she died. | 莎拉死之前发的一封邮件 |
[17:29] | There it is. | 这个 |
[17:31] | “Meet me at the office asap.” | “马上来办公室见我” |
[17:34] | So Sarah had Mandy meet her here that night. | 那晚莎拉让曼迪到这里来见她 |
[17:36] | You think she found out about the affair, | 你认为是她发现了他们的奸情 |
[17:38] | planned to confront her? | 打算和她对质吗 |
[17:39] | I don’t know. There’s an attachment. | 我不知道 有附件 |
[17:42] | Oh, it’s a script for an upcoming episode. | 是下一集的剧本 |
[17:45] | The characters are vacationing in Pamplona. | 角色们在潘普洛纳[西班牙城市]度假 |
[17:49] | – Oh, my god. – Oh, my god. | -天呐 -我的天啊 |
[17:51] | Mandy Bronson’s character is gored to death | 曼迪·布朗森的角色在跟公牛奔跑时 |
[17:53] | while running with the bulls. | 被戳死了 |
[17:55] | Sarah brought her here | 莎拉叫曼迪来 |
[17:56] | to tell Mandy she was writing her off the show. | 是想告诉她 她被写死了 |
[17:58] | Looks like Mandy wrote her off first. | 看来是曼迪先把她给解决了 |
[18:07] | Castle. Come here. Come here. Come here. | 卡塞尔 过来 过来 |
[18:10] | I know she’s a murder suspect, | 我知道她是谋杀案疑犯 |
[18:12] | but you gotta admit, she is smokin’ hot. | 但必须承认 她太火辣了 |
[18:15] | Agreed. So hot, in fact, it led to a torrid affair | 同意 正点到死者的导演丈夫 |
[18:19] | with Sarah’s director husband. | 跟她偷情 |
[18:21] | Sarah found out about it, | 莎拉发现了 |
[18:22] | decided to kill off Mandy’s character. | 打算把曼迪的角色写死 |
[18:24] | Doesn’t get any soapier than that. | 没有比这更肥皂的剧情了 |
[18:25] | Well, obviously you haven’t seen Chiquitas. | 很显然你没看过《娇小玲珑》 |
[18:27] | – As in bananas? – No, as in the telenovela. | -香蕉吗 -不是 西班牙语肥皂剧 |
[18:30] | I used to watch it growing up with my grandmother. | 小时候和外婆总是一起看那部剧 |
[18:32] | Bro, there was this one episode where Gabriela discovered that | 兄弟 其中有一集加布里埃拉发现 |
[18:35] | her husband was sleeping with her evil twin sister Teresita, | 她丈夫和她那邪恶的胞妹特雷西塔上床 |
[18:38] | only to later find out that she had | 结果后来才发现 |
[18:39] | multiple personality disorder. | 她有多重人格分裂症 |
[18:41] | Wait. Does that even qualify as cheating? | 等等 那能算是出轨吗 |
[18:43] | – Dude. – What? | -老兄 -怎么了 |
[18:44] | Don’t overthink it. | 别瞎分析 |
[18:49] | Ms. Bronson, I’m curious how you felt | 布朗森小姐 我很好奇 |
[18:52] | when you found out | 当你发现 |
[18:54] | that Sarah was gonna kill off your character. | 莎拉要把你的角色写死时你是什么感觉 |
[18:55] | Kill off my character? That’s ridiculous. | 杀了我的角色 太可笑了 |
[18:59] | I’m the reason the ratings were up. | 收视率提升都是因为我 |
[19:01] | Well, then why did she write this scene | 那她为什么要写 |
[19:03] | where Angela Cannon has an unfortunate encounter with a bull? | 安琪拉·坎农不幸被公牛戳死这一幕呢 |
[19:07] | Sarah probably writes a death scene | 莎拉可能给这个剧的每一个角色 |
[19:09] | for every character on the show… | 都写好了一个死亡场景 |
[19:11] | to keep the actors in line. | 为了让演员不要太嚣张 |
[19:13] | She wrote those particular pages the night that she was murdered | 她在自己被害那晚才写了那些剧本 |
[19:17] | while you were with her husband. | 而当时你和她丈夫在一起 |
[19:19] | He told us that you left | 他说你一收到 |
[19:20] | right after you got an e-mail from Sarah. | 莎拉发来的邮件就走了 |
[19:22] | But you didn’t go home, did you? | 但你没回家 是吧 |
[19:24] | You went to go and confront her. | 你去和她对质了 |
[19:27] | Sarah wanted to save her marriage. | 莎拉想要挽救她的婚姻 |
[19:29] | She thought the way she could do that | 她认为挽救的办法 |
[19:30] | was to get me out of the picture. | 就是让我在片场消失 |
[19:32] | And you wanted to urge her to reconsider, | 而你想让她再考虑一下 |
[19:34] | and when she didn’t, you killed her. | 她不答应 你就杀了她 |
[19:35] | I admit, I went to see the bitch. | 我承认 我是去见那个贱人 |
[19:38] | I told her Angela Cannon is the heart and soul of the show. | 我告诉她安琪拉·坎农是这部剧的灵魂人物 |
[19:41] | But when I saw she wouldn’t back down, I left. | 但我看出她不会退步之后 就离开了 |
[19:43] | – I didn’t need to kill her. – And why is that? | -我不需要杀了她 -为什么 |
[19:46] | Because I still had a hand to play. | 因为我还有一手 |
[19:48] | Everybody thinks Sarah calls the shots | 每个人都以为《诱惑巷》剧组 |
[19:50] | at “Temptation lane.” | 莎拉说了算 |
[19:51] | But the second in command, Peter Connelly, | 但二把手彼得·康纳利 |
[19:54] | he’s the one the network really trusts. | 他才是电视台真正信任的人 |
[19:56] | What is this other hand that you had to play? | 你说你还有一手牌是什么意思 |
[19:58] | I did what any industrious actress would do. | 我做了所有勤奋女演员都会做的事 |
[20:00] | I went to his apartment straight from the studio | 我从摄影棚直接去了他的公寓 |
[20:03] | and used my powers of persuasion | 然后利用我的魅力 |
[20:05] | to get him on my side. | 劝服他站在我这一边 |
[20:09] | When did you leave? | 你什么时候离开的 |
[20:11] | The sun was up. | 天亮之后 |
[20:13] | And my character is still alive. | 而我的角色还活着 |
[20:16] | Yeah, she showed up at my apartment last night. | 是的 她昨晚来我的公寓了 |
[20:19] | – She was wearing a fur coat. – So? | -她穿着一件裘皮大衣 -那又如何 |
[20:23] | Just… | 只穿了一件 |
[20:24] | a fur coat. | 裘皮大衣 |
[20:26] | And I nearly had a heart attack when she let it slip open. | 当她解开大衣时 我差点心脏病发 |
[20:29] | Years of fantasizing, and there she was, | 幻想了这么多年 她就在那儿 |
[20:31] | – Standing right in front of me. – And what did she want? | -站在我面前 -她想要什么 |
[20:35] | She was all fired up | 她对于莎拉 |
[20:36] | about Sarah wanting to write her off the show. | 把她的角色写死感到十分不满 |
[20:38] | So then I had to listen to Mandy summarize | 所以之后我不得不听曼迪概括 |
[20:41] | every “Soap Digest” article praising her performance. | 每一篇赞扬她演技的《肥皂剧文摘》文章 |
[20:45] | Just to make her stop… | 为了让她住嘴 |
[20:48] | I agreed that I would talk to Sarah. | 我答应会去找莎拉谈谈 |
[20:50] | Only now you don’t have to. | 只不过现在不用谈了 |
[20:53] | Reese. Grab your laptop and join the group. | 里斯 拿上笔记本电脑加入编剧组 |
[20:56] | – We’re all hands on deck. – You mean it? | -大家都集合了 -你没开玩笑吗 |
[20:58] | I’m not gonna ask you twice. | 我不会问第二次的 |
[21:01] | Sounds like you’re pretty desperate. | 你现在真是不惜冒险啊 |
[21:02] | Mr. Castle, you publish, what, one book a year? | 卡塞尔先生 你一年…出版一本书 是吗 |
[21:05] | Give or take. | 差不多 |
[21:06] | In that same time period, we produce 250 episodes. | 同样是一年 我们要制作250集剧集 |
[21:10] | I’m down a writer. Reese wrote some script about horses | 我少了个编剧 里斯写了一些关于马的剧本 |
[21:14] | that Sarah actually liked, so, yeah, | 莎拉还挺喜欢的 没错 |
[21:15] | I’m gonna take the extra help where I can get it. | 就是新人我也不管了 我需要任何人手 |
[21:17] | Unless, of course, you’d like to jump in. | 当然除非你能屈尊来帮帮忙 |
[21:19] | You know what’s interesting? With Sarah out of the way, | 有趣的是 莎拉被杀害了 |
[21:22] | Mandy gets to stay on the show, | 曼迪就能留在剧中 |
[21:23] | – and you get promoted. – Hey, I’m a professional. | -你也就能升职了 -拜托 我是专业人士 |
[21:26] | Mandy’s staying because Angela Cannon | 曼迪留下来是因为安琪拉·坎农 |
[21:28] | is the heart and soul of this show. | 是这部剧的灵魂人物 |
[21:30] | Well, where have I heard that before? | 怎么听起来这么耳熟 |
[21:31] | Uh, we’ll keep in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[21:36] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[21:36] | So the hotel confirmed that the time sensors | 旅馆确认文斯的小冰箱上的 |
[21:38] | in Vince’s minibar were activated till 11:30 p.m. | 时间感应器一直到晚上11点都是开启的 |
[21:41] | So I guess our deadly love triangle | 那么看来致命的三角关系 |
[21:42] | – wasn’t so deadly after all. – Not on his side anyway. | -没那么致命 -至少他的嫌疑排除了 |
[21:45] | But the hot news is, Ryan got a hit | 但是重要新闻是 莱恩查到了 |
[21:46] | on those mystery appointments that Sarah was going to. | 莎拉那些神秘约会的线索 |
[21:49] | He found credit card charges that matched up time and date | 他找到了跟约会日期时间相匹配的 |
[21:52] | – to the meetings. – And where was she going? | -消费记录 -她去哪了 |
[21:55] | To a coffee shop on 7th and according to her calendar, | 去了第7街的咖啡馆 根据她的日程表 |
[21:58] | her next meeting is in about an hour. | 还有大约一个小时 就是她下次的赴约时间 |
[22:01] | Castle, you up for a coffee break? | 卡塞尔 喝咖啡休息下怎么样 |
[22:04] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -您的咖啡 -谢谢 |
[22:06] | Can I help you? | 我能帮什么忙啊 |
[22:08] | Yes. I hope so. | 是的 希望你帮得上 |
[22:10] | Do you recognize this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:15] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[22:18] | She can’t be dead. She can’t be dead. She can’t. | 她不能死 她不能死 不能啊 |
[22:21] | I’m so sorry, Ms. Goldberg. | 很抱歉 戈德伯格女士 |
[22:23] | It’s not fair. It is so not fair. | 这不公平 太不公平了 |
[22:27] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[22:30] | Did the two of you know each other very well? | 你们两个关系很要好吗 |
[22:32] | Actually, I didn’t know her at all. | 事实上 我跟她一点都不熟 |
[22:35] | Then why would you be so upset? | 那你为什么这么沮丧 |
[22:37] | Well, because… | 因为 |
[22:38] | she promised she would read my screenplay, | 她答应过看看我写的剧本 |
[22:40] | And if she liked it… | 如果她喜欢的话 |
[22:43] | she would help me find an agent. | 她会帮我联系一名经纪人 |
[22:45] | Who would she meet when she came here? | 她来这儿是跟谁见面 |
[22:48] | What’s it matter? She’s dead. | 那还重要吗 她都死了 |
[22:52] | I lost my chance. | 我的机会没了 |
[23:00] | I’ll tell you what– | 我告诉你 |
[23:03] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我跟你做个交易 |
[23:05] | If you tell us what happened after that, | 如果你告诉我们发生了什么 |
[23:07] | I’ll read your script, | 我会读读你的剧本 |
[23:08] | and if I like it, I’ll give it to my agent. | 如果我喜欢的话 我就把它交给我的经纪人 |
[23:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:12] | Really. | 真的 |
[23:14] | She met with a guy, and they sat at a table in a corner. | 她和一个男人见了面 他们坐在角落的那张桌 |
[23:17] | Do you remember what he looked like? | 你还记得他长得什么样子吗 |
[23:18] | Um… like him. Exactly like him. | 像他 一模一样 |
[23:22] | Uh, give me a double espresso, will ya? | 一杯双份的浓缩咖啡 好吗 |
[23:25] | What about my script? | 我的剧本怎么办 |
[23:26] | I’ll come back and get it when we’re done. | 办完事我会回来拿的 |
[23:35] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[23:36] | I’m a friend of Sarah Cutler. | 我是莎拉·卡特勒的朋友 |
[23:37] | Yeah? You bring my money? | 是吗 钱带来了吗 |
[23:40] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[23:42] | Look, I did what she asked, | 听着 我做了她让我做的事 |
[23:45] | and now I want what I’m owed. | 现在我要拿报酬 |
[23:46] | And, um, what is it that she asked you to do? | 她让你干什么了 |
[23:50] | None of your damn business. Who the hell are you? | 关你屁事 你到底是谁 |
[23:54] | NYPD. | 纽约警局的 |
[23:55] | Sarah’s dead, so it is my business. | 莎拉死了 这就是我的事 |
[23:58] | Now… who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[24:00] | Johnny Dimes. I’m a PI. | 强尼·戴姆斯 我是私家侦探 |
[24:02] | Sarah Cutler was a client. What do you mean, she’s dead? | 莎拉·卡特勒是个客户 她死了是什么意思 |
[24:06] | “She’s dead” only really has the one meaning. | “她死了”只有一个意思 |
[24:08] | Did she hire you to follow her husband? | 她雇你调查她的丈夫吗 |
[24:11] | Husband? No. | 丈夫 不 |
[24:12] | She hired me to investigate Gloria Chambers. | 她雇我调查歌莉娅·钱伯斯 |
[24:15] | The mom. | 她妈妈 |
[24:16] | I knew it. Was she involved in organ harvesting? | 我就知道 她是不是要器官移植 |
[24:19] | That really didn’t come up, but I can tell you this– | 那倒没有 但是我可以告诉你 |
[24:22] | Gloria Chambers isn’t her real birth mom. | 歌莉娅·钱伯斯不是她生母 |
[24:25] | She’s a fake. | 她是个冒牌货 |
[24:26] | Ohh. The mom isn’t really the mom? | 妈妈不是真正的妈妈 |
[24:31] | Does it get any soapier tn that? | 案情不会比这更肥皂了 |
[24:43] | Oh, Is that the P.I’s file on Sarah’s faux mother? | 那是私家侦探关于莎拉假妈妈的档案吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah, apparently Gloria showed up three years ago | 是啊 很显然歌莉娅三年前突然出现 |
[24:48] | claiming to be Sarah’s birth mom, and Sarah got suspicious. | 声称她是莎拉的妈妈 莎拉起了怀疑 |
[24:52] | So she hired a p.I. in order to look into Gloria’s history. | 于是她雇了私家侦探调查歌莉娅的底细 |
[24:54] | What nefarious scheme has Gloria set into motion? | 歌莉娅到底有什么阴谋诡计呢 |
[24:57] | Perhaps she planned… | 也许她打算 |
[24:59] | on replacing Sarah with a clone. | 用一个克隆人替换莎拉 |
[25:02] | She wanted Sarah’s money. | 她想要莎拉的钱财 |
[25:03] | Money? | 钱财 |
[25:04] | Yeah. Sorry to burst your bubble, Castle, | 是啊 抱歉捅破了你的泡泡 卡塞尔 |
[25:05] | But Gloria’s got a history of insurance scams | 但是歌莉娅有过保险诈骗的案底 |
[25:09] | and husbands with empty bank accounts. | 还有多个被骗光钱财的丈夫 |
[25:11] | – We bringing her in? – Yeah, we’re trying. We put out an APB. | -把她带过来了吗 -还在找她 发了全境通告 |
[25:13] | Her apartment’s empty, | 公寓没有人 |
[25:14] | and the doorman saw her leave with a suitcase this morning. | 门卫说早上看到她提着箱子离开了公寓 |
[25:20] | So maybe Dimes tells Sarah about Gloria, | 也许是戴姆斯告诉了莎拉关于歌莉娅的事 |
[25:23] | Sarah confronts her, | 莎拉跟她对质 |
[25:25] | and then Gloria kills sarah in order to avoid exposure. | 之后歌莉娅为了防止暴露杀死了莎拉 |
[25:28] | And after playing the role of grieving mother on set, | 然后在片场假扮伤心的母亲之后 |
[25:30] | Gloria knew enough to get the hell out of dodge. | 歌莉娅知道情况不妙 就逃之夭夭了 |
[25:36] | Yo. Look who got caught | 看看是谁在肯尼迪机场 |
[25:38] | trying to buy a ticket to the Bahamas at J.F.K. | 想买飞往巴哈马的机票 被逮了正着 |
[25:41] | – Gloria. – Everything in New York reminded me of Sarah. | -歌莉娅 -纽约的一切都让我想起莎拉 |
[25:44] | I needed to distance myself | 我想让自己 |
[25:46] | from the agonizing truth that she’s dead. | 忘却她已离我而去的苦痛现实 |
[25:50] | Now if denial is a crime… | 如果逃避是罪过的话 |
[25:54] | I plead guilty. | 我认罪 |
[25:56] | Good to know. | 不错啊 |
[25:58] | Now how do you plead on murder? | 谋杀的指控 你打算怎么办 |
[26:00] | Gloria Chambers, also known as Charlene Sellars. | 歌莉娅·钱伯斯 也就是莎琳·塞勒斯 |
[26:03] | You have been a very busy woman. | 你真是个大忙人啊 |
[26:05] | Yours is a real rags-to-riches story. | 你还真是贫穷到富裕的典范啊 |
[26:08] | Only trouble is, the riches never seem to be yours. | 唯一的问题是 那些钱都不是你 |
[26:12] | Fraud in Florida, | 在福罗里达州诈骗 |
[26:13] | Embezzlement in North Carolina– | 在北卡罗来纳州盗用公款 |
[26:15] | I served my time for those prior misunderstandings. | 我为之前的那些误会都服过刑了 |
[26:18] | And then you latched on to your next meal ticket– | 然后你找到了你的下一任”饭票” |
[26:20] | Constantine Pirelli. | 康斯坦丁·皮瑞利 |
[26:22] | After him, it was Ernesto Cruz. | 在他之后是埃内斯托·克鲁兹 |
[26:25] | I hear they’re very anxious for you to come back… | 我听说他们很希望你能赶紧回去 |
[26:28] | with their money. | 把钱还给他们 |
[26:29] | I was married to those men. It was our money. | 我跟他们结过婚 钱是我们的 |
[26:32] | I can tell you, | 我可以告诉你 |
[26:34] | I earned every penny. | 每一分都是我辛苦赚来的 |
[26:35] | But as usual, you blew it all, and so you looked for | 但是你每次都会把钱挥霍光 再寻觅 |
[26:37] | your next ticket, which you found in Sarah Cutler. | 下一任”饭票” 于是你找上了莎拉·卡特勒 |
[26:39] | You heard an interview where she mentioned | 你在采访中听她提起 |
[26:41] | being adopted, did a little research, | 她是被领养的 你做了点研究 |
[26:44] | and then showed up as the long-lost mother. | 然后装成是她那失散多年的母亲 |
[26:47] | Sarah might have been under the impression | 莎拉的确有可能误以为 |
[26:48] | that she was my daughter, but I didn’t kill her. | 她是我女儿 但是我没有杀她 |
[26:51] | I mean, in my own way, I was– | 我是说 我以我自己的方式 |
[26:54] | I was fond of Sarah. | 我其实挺喜欢莎拉的 |
[26:55] | Fond enough that you were able to masquerade as her mother. | 喜欢到假扮成她的妈妈 |
[26:58] | You had motive to kill her. | 你有杀害她的动机 |
[26:59] | – That’s why you tried to flee the country. – What motive? | -所以你才会想逃出本土 -什么动机 |
[27:03] | Her will shows she plan to leave you $300,000. | 她的遗嘱显示她打算留给你30万美元 |
[27:08] | Mm. She’s a generous girl, my Sarah. | 我的莎拉是个慷慨的孩子 |
[27:10] | – She’s not your sarah. – And that’s not your money. | -她不是你的莎拉 -那也不是你的钱 |
[27:14] | You knew she wrote you into her will. | 你知道她把你写进了遗嘱 |
[27:16] | In fact, you probably planned it all along. | 事实上 这一切备不住都是你一手操控的 |
[27:18] | When she confronted you, | 当她质问你的时候 |
[27:20] | you knew that you had a narrow window | 你知道自己别无他法 |
[27:21] | within which to kill her before she wrote you out. | 只能在她揭穿你之前杀了她 |
[27:24] | Here’s your problem– | 问题在于 |
[27:25] | I am not your killer. | 我不是你们要找的凶手 |
[27:27] | If I were you, I’d look into the other man in her life. | 如果我是你 我会查查她身边的那个男人 |
[27:31] | – What other man? – The one that gave her | -哪个男人 -那个给了她 |
[27:33] | the 2-karat Arthur Klein earrings just the other day. | 两克拉亚瑟·克莱恩耳环的男人 |
[27:38] | Does this other man have a name? | 你知道这个人的名字吗 |
[27:39] | Sarah didn’t tell me that, | 莎拉没告诉我 |
[27:41] | But whoever he was, they must have just split up, | 不管他是谁 他们肯定是刚刚分手 |
[27:43] | because he was trying to win her over. | 因为他在试图赢回她的心 |
[27:44] | Really? You’re gonna point us to a mysterious stranger? | 不是吧 你把嫌疑指向一个神秘陌生人 |
[27:47] | – It’s the truth. – Coming from a professional liar. | -这是事实 -出自一个职业骗子之口 |
[27:50] | I was nowhere near this godforsaken soap set | 她死的时候 我根本不在这破烂的 |
[27:54] | when she died. I… | 肥皂剧片场附近 我… |
[27:56] | I was doing something useful with my time. | 我在利用闲暇做有用的事 |
[27:59] | Reading to the blind. | 给盲人读书吗 |
[28:01] | Em, close. I was donating. | 差不多吧 我去捐钱了 |
[28:04] | to the ponies. | 捐给小马驹[指赌马] |
[28:08] | The two receipts in Gloria’s purse | 歌莉娅钱包里的两张收据显示 |
[28:10] | put a betting on races at 10 p. m.. | 下注时间是晚上10点 |
[28:12] | And the time of death is estimated at 11:00 on the outside, | 死亡时间区的下限是晚上11点 |
[28:15] | and we don’t have anything to tie her to the studio. | 我们没有任何证据将她和摄影棚联系起来 |
[28:17] | I thought fake mom was a lock. | 我原以为凶手肯定是假妈妈 |
[28:18] | It’s starting to look less that way by the minute. | 而且她的嫌疑越来越小 |
[28:21] | I found the earrings that Gloria talked about | 我在莎拉的公寓发现了歌莉娅 |
[28:24] | – in Sarah’s apartment. – Fancy. | -说起的耳环 -高档货 |
[28:26] | Yeah, over 10 grand worth of fancy. | 是啊 超过一万块的高档货 |
[28:28] | Those are worth over 10 grand? | 这值一万块 |
[28:29] | – Please. – Lanie loves diamonds. | -拜托 -蕾妮最爱钻石了 |
[28:32] | “Diamonds are forever like my devotion to you.” | “钻石恒久远 我对你的爱也是如此” |
[28:34] | Who writes notes this cheesy? | 谁写得出这么肉麻的话 |
[28:36] | Well, not the husband. | 反正不是她老公 |
[28:37] | I checked on his financials. He didn’t buy them. | 我查了他的财务支出 他没买过这个 |
[28:40] | Okay, so maybe Gloria was telling us the truth. | 好吧 也许歌莉娅说的是事实 |
[28:42] | Maybe Sarah was having an affair. | 也许莎拉也有外遇 |
[28:44] | Well, that makes perfect sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[28:45] | Sarah was seperated from her husband Vince, | 莎拉跟她的丈夫文斯分居了 |
[28:47] | and after long, grueling days at work, | 一天天繁杂枯燥的工作之后 |
[28:48] | she’d go home to a cold, empty apartment. | 她回到冰凉空荡的公寓 |
[28:50] | Feeling lonely, betrayed, she seeks comfort | 感到寂寞和背叛 于是她在这个 |
[28:53] | in the arms of this mystery man… | 神秘男子的怀中寻求安慰 |
[28:55] | And she decides that she wants her husband back, | 可她决定要挽回她的丈夫 |
[28:57] | so writes his mistress, mandy Bronson, off the show | 所以写死了他的情妇曼迪·布朗森的角色 |
[28:59] | in order to save their marriage. | 以求拯救他们的婚姻 |
[29:00] | And her next stop would be to get rid of the other man. | 她下一步要做的 就是摆脱这个男人 |
[29:02] | So maybe the other man didn’t go off quietly into the night. | 所以也许是这个男人并不甘心放手 销声匿迹 |
[29:05] | Do you two practice this when we’re not around? | 我们不在的时候 你们练习接话吗 |
[29:08] | These earrings are exclusive | 这对耳环只在 |
[29:10] | to Arthur Klein’s boutique in Chelsea. | 切尔西区的亚瑟·克莱恩精品店有售 |
[29:12] | Let’s find out who bought them. | 去查查是谁买的 |
[29:16] | Okay, so Gloria is in the clear. | 现在歌莉娅没有嫌疑了 |
[29:18] | Uniforms showed her photo at O.T.B., | 警员拿着她的照片在外围赌马场询问过 |
[29:21] | and a bartender there remembers seeing her at 11:15. | 一个酒保记得在11点一刻看见过她 |
[29:25] | You know, I can see why she fell for gloria’s con. | 我能明白她为什么中了歌莉娅的计 |
[29:29] | Sarah was motherless, childless. | 莎拉没有母亲 没有孩子 |
[29:30] | She was taking young writers under her wing. | 她照料着年轻的编剧们 |
[29:33] | – She was looking for family. – Wow, Castle. | -她在寻求亲情 -卡塞尔 |
[29:34] | That’s a refreshingly down-to-earth theory. | 这还真是很实际的推理啊 |
[29:37] | Just trying to keep you on your toes. | 就是为了让你随时保持警觉 |
[29:38] | Hey, so we ran down purchases at Klein’s boutique, | 我们去查克莱恩的精品店的交易记录 |
[29:41] | and guess who popped. | 猜猜查到了谁 |
[29:44] | – Lance Hastings? – And that’s not all. | -兰斯·哈斯丁 -这还没完 |
[29:47] | I ran Lance’s credit card activity | 我查了兰斯的信用卡记录 |
[29:49] | to confirm the purchase | 以确定是他购买的 |
[29:50] | and something else caught my eye. | 结果另有发现 |
[29:51] | Lance charged a cab ride to the studio | 兰斯在谋杀案发生当晚叫了一辆出租车 |
[29:53] | the night of the murder. | 载他去了摄影棚 |
[29:54] | Yeah, when we interviewed him, | 是啊 我们询问他的时候 |
[29:55] | he said he went straight home at 6:00 p.m. | 他说他6点就直接回家了 |
[29:56] | Cab company drove him back to the studio around 8:00. | 出租车公司的车8点载他回了摄影棚 |
[29:59] | Okay, so that falls right within the window of our time of death. | 这个时间刚好在我们推算的死亡时间区内 |
[30:01] | Go pick him up. | 把他带过来 |
[30:02] | Yeah, we already sent a uniform. | 我们派了警员过去 |
[30:03] | He’s not home, and he’s not answering his phone. | 他不在家 也不接电话 |
[30:05] | My mother was speaking to him earlier on set. | 我母亲之前在片场跟他聊过 |
[30:09] | Hi, sweetie. Is gram there? I need to talk to her. | 嗨宝贝 奶奶在吗 我要跟她说话 |
[30:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:17] | I know where the killer is. | 我知道凶手在哪 |
[30:20] | He’s with my mother. | 他跟我妈在一起 |
[30:31] | Castle, it’s okay. | 卡塞尔 没事的 |
[30:32] | I’m sure your mom’s not in any danger. | 我确定你妈妈没有危险 |
[30:34] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 你大概是对的 |
[30:35] | I’m sorry, my dear, | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[30:35] | but after everything I’ve told you, | 但在我把一切都告诉你之后 |
[30:37] | I can’t let you leave this room alive. | 我不能让你活着离开这个房间 |
[30:38] | Lance, think about what you’re doing. | 兰斯 好好想想你要做的事 |
[30:40] | I am thinking about it. | 我正想着呢 |
[30:41] | – I can’t let you live! – Think about us– | -我不能留你活口 -想想我们… |
[30:44] | – Drop the knife! – What– | -把刀放下 -什么 |
[30:45] | – Drop the weapon. – W-w-w-wait a minute. | -放下武器 -等等 |
[30:49] | Richard, what are you doing? | 理查德 你在做什么 |
[30:51] | Oh, nothing. Just saving your life. That’s all. | 没什么 救你的命而已 |
[30:53] | She said drop the knife! | 她说把刀放下 |
[30:55] | The only thing that knife could kill is butter. | 这刀唯一能切的东西 就是黄油 |
[30:58] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[31:05] | It’s a prop. | 这是个道具 |
[31:06] | We were just working out a scene. | 我们是在排演一出戏 |
[31:08] | Guys, it was completely my idea. | 各位 这完全是我的主意 |
[31:10] | You know, the actor’s version of “Show me your golf swing.” | 演员版的”教我怎么挥高尔夫球杆” |
[31:13] | Well, the knife may be fake, | 这把刀也许是假的 |
[31:15] | but the ax you put into Sarah’s back was real. | 但是你插进莎拉后背的斧子是真的 |
[31:19] | You lied to detectives Ryan and Esposito | 你对莱恩警探和埃斯波西托警探撒谎 |
[31:22] | regarding your whereabouts the night of the murder. | 没有坦诚交代凶案当晚你的去处 |
[31:25] | You want the truth? | 你想知道真相 |
[31:26] | That would be a great place to start. | 你解释一下会比较好 |
[31:28] | You can’t handle the truth. | 真相你们接受不了 |
[31:31] | Sir, I am not interested in your | 先生 我对你模仿杰克·尼科尔森 |
[31:34] | Jack Nicholson impressions. | 不感兴趣 |
[31:35] | We know that you went back to the studio | 我们知道你在案发当晚 |
[31:37] | the night of the murder. | 回到了摄影棚 |
[31:39] | And what I’m asking is why. | 而我要问的是 你回去干什么了 |
[31:42] | It was a friendly conversation between colleagues. | 只是进行同事间友好的对话 |
[31:44] | A friendly conversation in which she told you | 在这个友好对话中 她告诉你 |
[31:48] | she was going to go back to her husband. | 她要回到她丈夫身边 |
[31:50] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你们到底在说什么啊 |
[31:51] | – Why would she do that? – Because she was breaking up with you. | -她为什么说这个 -因为她在跟你分手 |
[31:53] | Is that what you think is going on here? | 你们以为是这么回事吗 |
[31:55] | You think that sarah and I were lovers? | 你们以为莎拉和我是情人关系吗 |
[31:57] | Did you or did you not | 你有没有 |
[31:59] | buy an expensive pair of diamond earrings for her? | 送过她一副昂贵的钻石耳环 |
[32:02] | Yes, but not to woo her. | 送过 但不是为了取悦她 |
[32:03] | It was to encourage Sarah | 这是为了让莎拉同意让我 |
[32:04] | – to let me out of my contract for a movie role. – Movie role? | -在合约之外接拍一部电影 -演电影 |
[32:07] | Yes. The Coen Brothers have asked me to play | 没错 科恩兄弟邀请我参演 |
[32:09] | Matt Damon’s half-wit dad in their new movie. | 马特·达蒙新片里的脑残老爸 |
[32:11] | It’s a role of a lifetime. | 这角色简直是一生才碰到一次 |
[32:13] | It has nominations written all over it. | 非常有被颁奖礼提名的范儿 |
[32:14] | That still doesn’t explain | 这也解释不了 |
[32:15] | why you went back to the studio that night. | 当晚你为何回到片场 |
[32:17] | I went to thank Sarah in person, | 我去当面感谢莎拉 |
[32:19] | because my agent called me | 因为我的经纪人打电话给我 |
[32:21] | that evening to tell that she’d agreed to let me out. | 说她同意我演那电影 |
[32:23] | The reason that I didn’t mention any of it is | 我之所以之前没说 |
[32:25] | that I didn’t wanna risk missing work on the movie. | 是因为我不想冒险失去拍电影的机会 |
[32:27] | Why didn’t you just call her? | 你为何不直接打给她 |
[32:28] | I wanted her to know how much I appreciated it. | 我想让她知道我有多感激 |
[32:31] | So you went back to thank her, and that’s it? | 所以你回去感谢她 仅此而已 |
[32:33] | No, not exactly. Uh… | 不 也不尽然 |
[32:35] | when I got there, she was reading a script, | 我到那儿的时候 她在读一份剧本 |
[32:37] | and she seemed upset. | 看起来很难过 |
[32:38] | I asked her why, and… | 我问她为什么 |
[32:41] | she said somebody had betrayed her. | 她说有人背叛了她 |
[32:43] | – Who? – Well, at first, I thought it was me | -是谁 -起初我以为是我 |
[32:44] | for taking the movie role, but then… | 因为接演了电影 但是后来 |
[32:47] | she said that someone wasn’t who… | 她说 是有人并非 |
[32:51] | she thought they were. | 如她想的那样 |
[32:52] | And she didn’t let on as to who this person was? | 她没具体说这个人是谁吗 |
[32:54] | No. I didn’t want to give her the opportunity | 没有 我不想让她 |
[32:57] | to change her mind about the movie, | 在电影的事情上改变主意 |
[33:00] | So I exited… stage left. | 所以退场了 从舞台左侧 |
[33:22] | Okay. Found the deal memo that Sarah signed | 好了 找到了莎拉签署的 |
[33:24] | in order to get Lance out for his movie. | 让兰斯出演电影的合同备忘了 |
[33:29] | He wasn’t lying. | 他没在撒谎 |
[33:31] | My mother is never gonna let me forget this. | 我妈绝对饶不了我 |
[33:33] | Oh, come on, Castle. She’ll probably think | 拜托 卡塞尔 她可能在想 |
[33:34] | it was sweet that you were concerned about her. | 你这么关心她 真是贴心呢 |
[33:36] | This is Martha Rodgers we are talking about. | 我们说的可是玛莎·罗杰斯 |
[33:38] | I intruded on her “Moment.” | 我破坏了属于她的”时刻” |
[33:41] | No, I will pay dearly. | 不 我会付出惨痛代价的 |
[33:44] | When Lance came here, Sarah told him | 兰斯来的时候 莎拉告诉他 |
[33:46] | that someone wasn’t who she thought they were. | 有人并非她想的那样 |
[33:48] | Who do you think that was? | 你觉得那说的是谁 |
[33:50] | How about the woman who makes my mother look like a saint? | 那个把我妈衬托的跟圣徒一样的女人 |
[33:52] | Yeah, but Sarah already cut Gloria out of her life. | 没错 但是莎拉已经把歌莉娅踢出她的生活了 |
[33:54] | Maybe… maybe it was her cheating husband. | 也许 也许是她偷情的丈夫 |
[33:58] | Except Lance met with Sarah after Mandy Bronson. | 可是兰斯是在曼迪·布朗森之后跟莎拉见得面 |
[34:01] | By the time Mandy showed up, Sarah had already decided | 曼迪出现的时候 莎拉已经决定 |
[34:04] | what she wanted to do with her marriage. | 要挽回自己的婚姻了 |
[34:05] | Yeah, but even if Sarah decided | 是啊 但就算莎拉打定主意 |
[34:06] | that she was gonna get back together with Vince, | 她要跟文斯重归于好 |
[34:08] | it doesn’t mean that she didn’t have doubts. | 也不表示她就没有疑问 |
[34:10] | No. No, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[34:12] | Except he has an alibi. | 可他有不在场证明 |
[34:14] | Everyone has an alibi. | 每个人都有不在场证明 |
[34:16] | Yeah, well, somebody out there doesn’t, | 好吧 有人没有 |
[34:17] | And we are gonna find them. | 我们会找到的 |
[34:18] | Well, maybe we should sleep on it. | 也许我们该睡一觉想一想 |
[34:22] | Separately. | 各睡各的 |
[34:25] | Katherine Beckett, I never. | 凯瑟琳·贝克特 我可是绅士 |
[34:30] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好啊 |
[34:31] | Hey, dad. Gram told me | 嗨 老爸 奶奶告诉我 |
[34:32] | how you went all Jason Bourne on her date. | 你是怎么在她的约会上充英雄的 |
[34:35] | Come on. I think I deserve some kudos for my selfless courage | 拜托 危难时我所展现的大无畏精神 |
[34:38] | in the face of perceived danger. | 应该得到嘉奖才对嘛 |
[34:41] | Ah, think what you will. | 随你怎么想 |
[34:42] | But I’ve taken the liberty of selecting an apology gift– | 但我已经自作主张选好了道歉礼物 |
[34:45] | Page 47, dog-eared for your convenience. | 47页 帮你折了页 |
[34:49] | – The dress? – Uh-huh. And the shoes. | -这条裙子 -对 还有这双鞋 |
[34:51] | Oh! And the purse. | 对了 还有这个包包 |
[34:54] | Where did you get this, darling? | 儿子 这个是哪儿来的 |
[34:56] | Oh, from a woman I met on the case. | 办案认识的一个女的 |
[34:57] | She’s an aspiring writer. | 很有抱负的一位编剧 |
[35:00] | In a moment of weakness, I told her I’d read it. | 我一心软就答应给她看看 |
[35:02] | Oh, it’s really pretty good. She’s got very vivid characters, | 写得很不错 角色鲜明 |
[35:05] | Well plotted, pleasantly salacious. | 情节合理 还很重口味哦 |
[35:08] | Great. That’s what I’ll tell her. | 正好 我就这么跟她说 |
[35:09] | No, no, no, no. You said you would read it, honey. You. | 那可不行 你答应人家你会看 是你 |
[35:12] | I will. | 我看行了吧 |
[35:13] | I just have to do a little | 不过我还得再琢磨一下 |
[35:14] | – more thinking on the case. – He’s procrastinating. | -这个案子 -他分明是在拖延 |
[35:17] | – I know. I know. – No, I am not. | -我知道 -不是拖延 |
[35:18] | I am just about to solve a critical piece of our mystery. | 最关键的谜团快真相大白了 |
[35:21] | Now that you’ve determined that Lance is not the ax murderer? | 你确定兰斯不是斧头杀手了吧 |
[35:25] | So what’s the critical piece of evidence, dad? | 老爸 那最关键的证据是什么 |
[35:28] | Well, shortly before she died, | 莎拉·卡特勒被害前 |
[35:29] | Sarah Cutler said that someone had betrayed her. | 说有人背叛她 |
[35:32] | I think that person is our killer. | 我判断那个人就是凶手 |
[35:33] | Well, then it could be anybody, darling, | 儿子 这么说的话谁都有可能 |
[35:35] | because betrayal is a way of life on a soap opera. | 背叛可是肥皂剧的经典桥段 |
[35:38] | And let me tell you, “Temptation lane” | 就说《诱惑巷》吧 |
[35:41] | is like this seething cauldron | 整个一贪婪 |
[35:43] | of sordidness and treachery and naked ambition. | 背叛和野心的大杂烩 |
[35:47] | And you know which people | 你知道什么样的人 |
[35:49] | are the most manipulative and devious? | 最有控制欲 最阴险狡诈吗 |
[35:51] | I do. | 知道 |
[35:54] | I know who betrayed Sarah. | 我知道背叛莎拉的是谁了 |
[36:03] | Look, there’s nothing in my contract | 合同里面没说 |
[36:05] | that says that I have to be a cop all of a sudden. | 突然要我演警察呀 |
[36:07] | I-I–I’ve gotta rehearse. | 我这边有彩排 |
[36:10] | Get off the phone. Let’s do this. Let’s go. | 别打了 开拍吧 快点 |
[36:16] | – Okay, Castle. Let’s go. – Oh, wait. | -行了 卡塞尔 走吧 -等会儿 |
[36:18] | No, hang on. I just wrote my first soap scene, | 别急 等会儿 这可是我的肥皂剧处女编 |
[36:19] | which they are about to shoot. | 快要拍了 |
[36:21] | Well, I’ll–I’ll catch it on TV. We’ve got an arrest to make. | 没事 我看电视就行 得去抓人了 |
[36:23] | No, no, wait. This scene is going to expose the killer. | 不用去了 等着 这场戏会让凶手现形 |
[36:26] | “The play’s the thing wherein we’ll catch | 唯在戏剧中 我等方能窥见 |
[36:27] | the conscience of the king”– Hamlet. | 王的本心 引自《哈姆雷特》 |
[36:29] | We already know who the killer is, | 我们已经知道凶手是谁了 |
[36:31] | so you’re wasting my time– me. | 你这是浪费时间 引自我的语录 |
[36:32] | Not if I get us a confession. | 我要是能让她认罪呢 |
[36:35] | – Places, please. – They’re starting. Let’s go. | -各就就位 -开拍了 快去看 |
[36:36] | Okay. No, send it back. | 好的 不 送回来 |
[36:38] | Yeah. All right, thanks. | 对 好的 谢谢 |
[36:40] | – Hey, come on in, guys. – Thanks. | -二位请进 -谢谢 |
[36:43] | Castle, what are we– | 卡塞尔 这是干… |
[36:44] | Ah– shh, shh. Just watch, just watch. | 嘘 别说话 看了就明白 |
[36:45] | Can we close the downstage door | 请把对着摄影机的那扇门关上 |
[36:47] | to get better eyes on Mandy, | 我们好聚焦在曼迪身上 |
[36:48] | Please? | 好吗 |
[36:50] | Clear the set. Here we go, everybody. Quiet on the set. | 清场 好了 大家注意 请保持安静 |
[36:53] | In five… Four… | 五 四 |
[36:55] | Three… Two… | 三 二 |
[36:59] | Two’s on the line. | 二号机准备 |
[37:04] | Can’t you at least knock? I’m changing. | 你不能敲下门吗 我在换衣服 |
[37:06] | Nothing I haven’t seen before… | 该见的都见了 |
[37:09] | and enjoyed immensely. | 而且还余味悠长 |
[37:11] | Really? | 真扯 |
[37:12] | It’s a soap opera. I had to honor the form. | 肥皂剧嘛 我得按套路来 |
[37:14] | What are you doing here, Joseph? | 乔瑟夫 你来干嘛 |
[37:16] | – If this is about our relationship– – no, it isn’t. | -如果是为了我们的关系 -不是 |
[37:19] | It’s about your research paper. | 是关于你的研究论文 |
[37:22] | The one I had you submit | 就是我让你投递申请 |
[37:23] | for the Montenegro journalism fellowship. | 马尼古记者奖学金的那篇 |
[37:26] | Is there news about the winner? | 有消息说谁胜出了吗 |
[37:28] | The thing about the fellowship is that | 这个奖学金可以 |
[37:29] | it can open doors, it launches careers. | 为你打通门路 帮你开展事业 |
[37:33] | That’s why I recommended you. | 所以我才推荐了你 |
[37:35] | – Over to one. – So did I win? | -切到一号镜头 -那我赢了吗 |
[37:38] | Three. | 三号镜头 |
[37:38] | I went to the coffee shop this morning, | 我今天早上去咖啡馆 |
[37:39] | and a barista there asked me to read an article | 有个店员请我看一下 |
[37:42] | that she had written for her college paper. | 她的大学作业 |
[37:45] | Oddly enough, it was identical to yours. | 奇怪的是 居然和你的一模一样 |
[37:51] | – There must be some mistake. – No, | -肯定是误会了 -不是误会 |
[37:52] | just the one you made in assuming that you could | 就是你交上去那篇 你以为 |
[37:54] | pass off somebody else’s material as your own. | 别人的东西能被这样占为己有吗 |
[37:56] | You are a fraud, Angela. | 安琪拉 你是个骗子 |
[37:59] | And I am going to call the fellowship | 我要打电话告诉奖学金委员会 |
[38:02] | and let them know that exactly. | 让他们知道你的真面目 |
[38:04] | Oh, and by the way… | 对了 还有 |
[38:08] | you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[38:09] | And cut. Nice job, people. | 卡 大家演得不错 |
[38:13] | I don’t understand. This is– | 我有点不明白 这个… |
[38:15] | This is not the scene that we worked on yesterday. | 这好像不是我们昨天讨论的剧本 |
[38:17] | We made some adjustments. | 做了一些调整 |
[38:19] | And yet, it has an oddly familiar ring to it. | 不过 这场景应该似曾相识吧 |
[38:21] | Reading other people’s scripts is a part of your job, | 你的工作之一就是读别人的剧本 |
[38:24] | – isn’t it? – What are you accusing me of? | -是吧 -你到底想说我什么 |
[38:27] | Did you not see the scene? If you’re going to be a writer, | 没看这场戏吗 想要成为一名编剧 |
[38:30] | you have to have a better grasp of subtext. | 你要更能听懂潜台词才行 |
[38:34] | Look, I–I’m… | 我… |
[38:37] | I might have mixed up some of the scripts, | 我可能是借用了别人的剧本 |
[38:39] | but I was at the fellowship mixer | 但是莎拉死的那晚 |
[38:42] | the night that Sarah died. | 我在奖学金联谊会上 |
[38:43] | Nobody there remembers seeing you after 8:00 P.M. | 没人记得晚上8点以后见过你 |
[38:46] | Sarah was killed with an ax, reese. | 里斯 凶手用斧子砍死了莎拉 |
[38:48] | Whoever killed her got blood on their clothes | 不管是谁杀的 凶手的身上鞋上 |
[38:50] | and on their shoes. | 肯定会沾上血迹 |
[38:52] | Some of it invisible to the naked eye, | 有些血迹肉眼看不到 |
[38:53] | but it doesn’t matter how much you try to wash it, | 但是不管你怎么洗它 |
[38:55] | it’s still there. | 还是洗不掉 |
[38:57] | I have officers at your apartment. | 我已经派警员到你公寓去了 |
[39:07] | You have no idea | 你们根本不知道 |
[39:09] | what I did for her. | 我为她做了多少事 |
[39:13] | Picking up her dogs, | 给她照顾宠物狗 |
[39:15] | picking up her dry cleaning, | 给她取干洗的衣服 |
[39:17] | The late nights, the weekends, | 不管深夜还是周末都要上班 |
[39:19] | no vacation. | 还没有假期 |
[39:21] | You try writing a script with all of that going on. | 你有本事试试在这么忙的情况下写个剧本啊 |
[39:24] | I worked too hard | 我累死累活 |
[39:26] | to let it end that way. | 我不能放弃这个机会啊 |
[39:28] | I deserved that opportunity, | 那个机会是我应得的 |
[39:31] | and I could not let her take that away from me. | 我不能让她把这个机会夺走 |
[39:36] | It was never yours to begin with. | 这个机会从一开始就不属于你 |
[39:46] | Killing Sarah to keep a lid on her plagiarism? | 杀莎拉就为了剽窃不被发现吗 |
[39:48] | – That’s cold. – And pretty ordinary as far as motives go. | -真是残忍啊 -动机倒是很常见 |
[39:52] | She didn’t want to put in the work, | 不想脚踏实地工作 |
[39:52] | – so she took a shortcut. – There are no shortcuts in writing. | -光想走捷径 -写作路上无捷径 |
[39:55] | Nope, but there is to our favorite bar. | 是没有 但去咱们最喜欢的酒吧可以抄近路哦 |
[39:57] | I found a new route that’ll get us | 我发现一条去”老地方”的新路线 |
[39:58] | to the Old Haunt in eight minutes. | 8分钟就能到 |
[40:00] | You up for a beer? Come on. I know the owner. | 想喝啤酒吗 走吧 我认识老板 |
[40:01] | Yeah, I’m down, bro. How ’bout you, Castle? | 行 我去 那你呢 卡塞尔 |
[40:04] | Right behind you. | 随后就到 |
[40:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:22] | Got you a present. | 给你份礼物 |
[40:30] | A signed cast photo from “Temptation Lane.” | 《诱惑巷》卡司的签名照 |
[40:33] | How did you even get this? | 你从哪儿弄的 |
[40:36] | I know people who know people. | 我认识有门路的人 |
[40:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:45] | I was 9, | 我九岁的时候 |
[40:46] | and I had to get my tonsils taken out, | 扁桃体被摘除了 |
[40:48] | and I was miserable. | 当时很痛苦 |
[40:49] | and so my mom took time off of work | 所以妈妈就请假 |
[40:51] | and… stayed with me | 留在家陪我 |
[40:54] | and cuddled up in front of the TV on the couch, | 她拥着我坐在沙发上看电视 |
[40:57] | and we would watch episodes of “Temptation Lane.” | 当时看的就是《诱惑巷》 |
[41:01] | So every time I see it now, it just– | 所以每次看这部剧 总是… |
[41:02] | it makes me feel like home and…safe. | 总会让我觉得温馨 觉得安全 |
[41:09] | So there you go. Judge away. | 说完了 开始点评吧 |
[41:13] | My DVR… | 我的DVR |
[41:16] | would make yours look like “Masterpiece theatre.” | 会把你的DVR衬托的跟”杰作剧场”一样 |
[41:19] | But I am glad to know this about you. | 但还是很高兴能知道这些你的故事 |
[41:36] | I’ll leave you to it. | 那我先走了 |
[41:41] | Hey, Castle. Thank you for the photo. | 卡塞尔 谢谢你送的照片 |
[41:44] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[41:48] | Hey. | 你好 |
[41:53] | After all these years, | 过了这么多年 |
[41:55] | all the times I could’ve been holding you in my arms… | 很多次本可以拥你入怀 |
[41:58] | Then let’s not waste more time with words. | 那就不要浪费时间说话了 |
[42:02] | let’s just let our lips do the talking. | 让我们的双唇来倾诉情思 |
[42:05] | You two running lines again? | 你们俩又在对台词吗 |
[42:06] | Oh. Well, no, no. | 噢 不是 |
[42:09] | We were just, uh… you know, talking. | 我们只是… 聊天而已 |
[42:17] | Um… I’m gonna– | 我得… |
[42:19] | I’ll just–I’ll… | 我要… |
[42:21] | go to the… | 去… |