时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m Mark Fallon, Department of Homeland Security | 我是马克·法伦 隶属国土安全局 |
[00:05] | Jamal Alhabi, he had his cousin Amir fashion a dirty bomb | 杰马尔·阿哈比 他找他表兄做了一枚脏弹 |
[00:08] | How can you not know | 你怎么会不知道 |
[00:10] | the man you’re sharing a bed with is a terrorist? | 跟你同床共枕的男人是个恐怖分子 |
[00:12] | I swear to you. I don’t know. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[00:13] | Jamal and Amir are not terrorists. | 杰马尔和阿米尔不是恐怖分子 |
[00:15] | You’re chasing the wrong guy. | 你抓错人了 |
[00:16] | Let’s just talk about something else. | 我们谈点别的吧 |
[00:18] | – How’s josh? – He’s gone. He’s always gone. | -乔什怎么样了 -他走了 总是不在我身边 |
[00:20] | Fariq Yusef. Syrian consulate. | 法里克·尤瑟夫 叙利亚领事馆 |
[00:23] | At your service. | 乐意为您效劳 |
[00:23] | As events unfold, | 在事件渐露端倪之时 |
[00:25] | you may find yourself in need of a man with my skills. | 你可能会发现你们需要有我这种有能力的人 |
[00:27] | What if Amir suspected another driver? | 如果是阿米尔在怀疑另一位的司机呢 |
[00:30] | So the last two places Amir was, and Kevin Mccann | 阿米尔去过的最后两个地方 |
[00:32] | has been to both of them? | 凯文·麦凯恩都去过 |
[00:33] | We got a location on the truck. | 我们找到卡车的所在地了 |
[00:34] | We at least have to go see why this warehouse area | 我们至少要去看看为什么这个仓库地区 |
[00:36] | is so popular. | 这么受欢迎 |
[00:37] | Open her up! | 把车门打开 |
[00:57] | The bomb was not in the truck. | 脏弹不在卡车里 |
[00:59] | No, sir. That’s negative. | 不 长官 不在里面 |
[01:02] | The bomb was not in the truck. | 脏弹不在卡车里面 |
[01:04] | We have rad crews on the ground now. | 辐射小组正在检测 |
[01:07] | Yes, sir. I’ll keep you apprised. | 是的 长官 我会与你保持联系 |
[01:09] | Keep the perimeter at a 3-block radius. | 将搜查范围扩至三个街区 |
[01:11] | And keep the press the hell outta here. | 让那些媒体滚远点 |
[01:13] | We don’t need a panic on our hands, all right? | 我们不能引起恐慌 |
[01:15] | Sir, radiation teams have finished sweeping | 长官 辐射小组已经完成了 |
[01:17] | the immediate area– negative across the board. | 附近地区的扫描 没有脏弹存在的痕迹 |
[01:20] | If they moved the device, it’s not nearby. | 如果他们移动了炸弹 一定不再附近 |
[01:22] | It makes no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[01:23] | – Why would they move it? – It’s a rodeo clown. | -他们为什么要移走 -它是牛仔小丑 |
[01:25] | – Rodeo clown? – The truck…it’s a diversion. | -牛仔小丑吗 -卡车只是为了虚晃一枪 |
[01:29] | Jamal must have sensed we were closing in. | 杰马尔一定感觉到我们逼近了 |
[01:31] | He gave us something to chase, throw us off the target. | 他给我们一个诱饵 让我们远离真正的目标 |
[01:33] | – He’s playing us. – So we’re back to square one? | -他在耍我们 -也就是说我们又回到起点了 |
[01:35] | We gotta find Jamal. Move in on his employees. | 我们得找到杰马尔 在他们的雇员上多下功夫 |
[01:38] | Shake the trees. | 调查整个公司 |
[01:40] | Somebody’s gotta know something. | 肯定有人知道内幕 |
[01:45] | You think Fallon knows he’s chasing a dead man? | 你觉得法伦知不知道自己在追查的是个死人 |
[01:48] | No. And he won’t know unless we get out of here. | 不知道 他只有在我们出去之后才会知道 |
[01:51] | Think they’re coming back? | 你觉得他们会回来吗 |
[01:53] | Why would they? | 他们干嘛要回来 |
[01:55] | For Jamal. | 为了杰马尔 |
[01:56] | Why else would they keep his body on ice? | 不然他们干嘛把他的尸体放在冰柜里 |
[01:58] | Whoever’s behind this | 这件事的主谋 |
[02:00] | wanted to preserve his body for some reason. | 因为某种原因才把杰马尔的尸体冷藏起来 |
[02:04] | I’m thinking… | 我是这样想的 |
[02:05] | they wanted his body in that van with the bomb. | 他们想把尸体和脏弹一起放到面包车里 |
[02:08] | That way, when the bomb goes off… | 那样的话 当脏弹爆炸的时候 |
[02:09] | They’d have his remains and his D.N.A. at the crime scene. | 会使得他的尸首和DNA留在案发现场 |
[02:12] | – People would think that he was the terrorist. – Right. | -人们就会认为他是恐怖分子 -没错 |
[02:13] | And then the real terrorists would get away scot-free. | 然后真正的恐怖分子就会逍遥法外 |
[02:16] | Okay, so then the question is, why? | 好了 那现在的问题是 为什么 |
[02:19] | What is their agenda? | 他们到底打的什么如意算盘 |
[02:21] | We’re not gonna find out in here. | 我们俩待在这里面是不会查出来的 |
[02:23] | Well, Castle, thank you for stating the obvious. | 卡塞尔 明摆的事还用你说 |
[02:27] | – You got anything? – No, no. | -你有信号吗 -没有 |
[02:29] | No thermostat, no control box. | 没有恒温器 也没有控制箱 |
[02:30] | Must be on the outside. | 肯定是安在冰柜外面了 |
[02:31] | Got any bars on your phone? | 你手机有信号吗 |
[02:38] | No. | 没有 |
[02:38] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[02:40] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[02:43] | No. | 没有 |
[02:49] | How cold do you think it is in here? | 你觉得这里能有多冷 |
[02:50] | Um, judging by the way that it feels, | 从感觉上来判断 |
[02:53] | I’d say it’s well below freezing. | 我敢说绝对远低于零度 |
[02:57] | How long do you think we’re gonna last dressed like this? | 你觉得咱俩穿成这样能撑多久 |
[03:01] | A couple of hours at the most. | 顶多几个小时 |
[03:03] | That’s what I thought, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[03:10] | That door is made of steel. I don’t… | 那扇门是铁做的 我不认为 |
[03:11] | I don’t think that’s gonna do anything. | 我不认为你那样撞门能管用 |
[03:13] | Castle, nobody knows that we’re in here. | 卡塞尔 没人知道咱俩在这里 |
[03:15] | Nobody even knows to look for us. | 甚至没人会试图来找咱俩 |
[03:17] | We’re gonna freeze to death if we don’t get outta here. | 如果我们出不去就只能在这里冻死了 |
[03:19] | Well, maybe there’s another way out. | 也许有别的方法可以出去 |
[03:25] | Right. Uh… On three? | 好吧 倒数三下 |
[03:27] | Yeah. One. Two. | 好 一 二 |
[03:29] | – Three. Okay, again. One. – Two. | -三 好 再来一次 一 -二 |
[03:32] | Three. | 三 |
[03:34] | again. One. | 再来 一 |
[03:35] | – Two. – Three. | -二 -三 |
[03:36] | We didn’t have to come back. | 我们没有必要回来 |
[03:38] | – I was fine, you know. – Fine? | -我挺好的 -挺好的吗 |
[03:40] | I could literally feel your anxiety level rising | 我明显地感受到 我们离城越远 |
[03:42] | the further we got from the city. | 你的焦躁程度就越发飙升 |
[03:44] | A spiritual retreat | 一个灵修度假村 |
[03:45] | is supposed to be spiritual, darling, | 应该让人放松身心 亲爱的 |
[03:48] | Not stressful. | 不是充满压力 |
[03:50] | We’ll do it another time when you don’t have a test | 等你没有考试缠身的时候 |
[03:53] | hanging over you. | 我们再去吧 |
[03:55] | Although I could’ve written you a brilliant excuse. | 尽管我能说出一大堆完美的借口 |
[03:57] | I used to write the best ones for your father… | 我曾经在你爸身上用了很多经典的 |
[04:00] | Circus accidents, apartment…fires. | 马戏团事故啊 公寓失火啊 |
[04:04] | Movie night? | 电影之夜吗 |
[04:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:07] | He has the projector up, but… | 他用了投影仪 但是 |
[04:13] | he’s not here. | 他不在家 |
[04:15] | Well, maybe he’s out, as in… | 也许他出去了 我的意思是… |
[04:17] | Yes. Ew. But he always calls when he’s out | 明白 恶心 但他若是在外面肯定会打来电话 |
[04:20] | or leaves a note. | 或是留下字条 |
[04:22] | Well, he figured we were gone, | 他一想咱俩已经出城了 |
[04:24] | so why bother? | 干嘛还要这么麻烦呢 |
[04:26] | It’s late, darling. Come on. | 很晚了 亲爱的 睡吧 |
[04:28] | We’ll ask him in the morning. | 我们明早上再问他 |
[04:39] | Castle, that’s not good. | 卡塞尔 这可不是好现象 |
[04:40] | No, it’s not. | 的确不是 |
[04:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:43] | Stand back. Mm. | 往后站 |
[04:44] | – What are you gonna do? – Just stand back. | -你要干嘛 -往后站就是了 |
[04:53] | Are you trying to kill us sooner? | 你想让咱俩早点挂掉吗 |
[04:54] | Do you have a better idea? | 你难道有更好的办法吗 |
[04:55] | Maybe just save a few rounds in case they come back. | 也许应该省几发子弹以防他们回来 |
[05:03] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[05:05] | I could use a silver lining | 在这困境中 我想找到 |
[05:06] | right about now, okay? | 最后一线生机 知道吗 |
[05:08] | Yeah. Um… | 知道 |
[05:14] | I wish I had one. | 我倒希望能有一线生机 |
[05:21] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这解释不通啊 |
[05:23] | What, bro? | 咋了 老兄 |
[05:24] | These guys that work for Jamal’s moving company, | 给杰马尔搬家公司打工的那帮家伙 |
[05:26] | they are middle eastern, | 他们的确是中东人 |
[05:27] | but most of ’em are citizens | 但绝大多数已经成为了美国公民 |
[05:28] | born here in the states. | 就出生在美国 |
[05:30] | Aside from a couple of traffic violations, | 除了几次交通违章 |
[05:32] | their records are clean. | 他们案底清白 |
[05:33] | Maybe that’s why they were recruited. | 也许正因为这他们才被招募的 |
[05:36] | Now you’re starting to sound like Fallon. | 你现在说话的口气开始像法伦了 |
[05:39] | You know, maybe Castle was right. | 也许卡塞尔是对的 |
[05:41] | Maybe there is something else going on here. | 也许这件案子的确是另有蹊跷 |
[05:48] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[05:59] | You get anything? | 你查到什么了吗 |
[06:01] | Nothing so far. | 到目前为止还没有 |
[06:02] | They claim to not know anything about Jamal’s whereabouts | 他们声称根本不知道杰马尔的行踪 |
[06:04] | or his activities. | 也不知道他要干什么 |
[06:06] | And the ones that are lawyering up | 那些请了律师的人 |
[06:07] | are accusing us of racial profiling. | 控诉我们歧视性种族评判 |
[06:10] | They’re not wrong. | 他们没做错什么 |
[06:13] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[06:17] | Compared to a nuke, | 和核弹相比 |
[06:18] | a dirty bomb is a fairly crude device. | 脏弹是一种粗制的装置 |
[06:20] | It’s designed to instill fear in the populace. | 它被设计用来在居民区引起恐慌 |
[06:23] | The majority of the immediate damage | 瞬间性的杀伤力将会主要 |
[06:25] | is gonna come from the conventional explosion, | 来自传统式的爆炸物 |
[06:26] | creating a kill zone. | 形成一个死亡区域 |
[06:27] | Like Oklahoma city. | 就像俄克拉荷马市那次 |
[06:29] | Except for it’s not just a building that falls. | 只不过这次不只会倒塌一栋大楼 |
[06:31] | It spreads radiation for several blocks. | 它会辐射到好几个街区 |
[06:32] | That’s your secondary kill zone. | 那是次生死亡区域 |
[06:35] | If left untreated, people can die from radiation poisoning | 如果没有及时治疗 人们会在不到一周内 |
[06:37] | in less than a week. | 因辐射中毒而死 |
[06:39] | But what makes this such an effective terror weapon | 但是真正使其成为如此有效的恐怖袭击武器 |
[06:42] | is the outer zone. | 是其对外区域的影响 |
[06:44] | Now in this area, everybody seems fine at first. | 在这片区域 每个人一开始都没有不良反应 |
[06:49] | Then the cancers start showing up… | 随后开始有人患癌症 |
[06:51] | babies, kids, adults. | 婴儿 小孩 成年人 |
[06:54] | And with every new case that’s reported, | 每报告新增一起病例 |
[06:55] | people flock to the emergency rooms, overwhelm the system. | 人们就涌进急诊室 让医疗系统几近崩溃 |
[06:58] | It’s like we’re being attacked all over again. | 就好像我们又被恐怖袭击了一样 |
[07:04] | Look, if we can’t find the bomb, | 如果我们找不到脏弹 |
[07:06] | maybe we can find the target. | 也许我们可以找到袭击目标 |
[07:08] | Pull everybody you got. | 动用手下所有人 |
[07:09] | Give me a list of every significant event | 给我一份接下来四十八小时内 |
[07:10] | going on in the city for the next 48 hours… | 市内即将发生的所有重大事件的清单 |
[07:12] | anyplace were people might gather in large numbers. | 任何人口可能会密集的地方 |
[07:14] | This is New York city. There are a hundred events | 这可是纽约 每天都有数以百计的 |
[07:16] | going on every day. We have to narrow it down. | 大事件发生 我们必须缩小范围 |
[07:18] | Focus on anything political or government related. | 集中关注政治性的或是涉及到政府的事件 |
[07:21] | Are there any sporting events going on? | 这里要举办体育赛事吗 |
[07:22] | What’s happening at the U.N.? | 联合国总部最近有什么动静 |
[07:26] | Maybe there’s a reason they’re choosing to strike now. | 他们选择现在袭击也许是有原因的 |
[07:29] | Sir, can I speak with you alone? | 长官 我能和你单独谈谈吗 |
[07:32] | Excuse us. | 失陪 |
[07:35] | So what’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[07:36] | I just got off the phone with Castle’s daughter. | 我刚和卡塞尔的女儿通完电话 |
[07:38] | Apparently, he hasn’t come home, | 显然他没有回家 |
[07:40] | and she hasn’t been able to reach him on his cell. | 而她至今无法接通她老爸的电话 |
[07:41] | – So? – Castle got kicked off the task force. | -那又怎样 -卡塞尔被踢出特别行动组 |
[07:43] | Why isn’t he at home? | 那他怎么可能不在家呢 |
[07:45] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[07:45] | Well, Beckett’s not answering her phone either. | 贝克特也一直没有接电话 |
[07:47] | We thought, given their history, that… | 鉴于他俩的作风 我们想… |
[07:49] | we thought the two of them might have got on to something. | 我们认为他们可能卷入了某些事里 |
[07:51] | You two do realize that a terrorist cell | 你俩明白一个恐怖组织 |
[07:53] | is threatening to strike | 正威胁袭击本市 |
[07:54] | and thousands of lives may be at risk? | 无数生命危在旦夕吗 |
[07:56] | – Yes, sir. But– – What do you want me to do, | -明白 但是… -你们想我怎么做 |
[07:57] | send out a search party | 派出一队搜索队 |
[07:58] | because your pals aren’t answering their cell phones | 就因为你们的同伴半夜三更 |
[07:59] | in the middle of the night? | 没接电话吗 |
[08:00] | – For all I know, they could be out having a cold one. – Captain– | -他俩可能正在外头小酌呢 -头儿 |
[08:02] | I appreciate your concern, | 感谢你们的担心 |
[08:03] | and I’m sure they appreciate your concern, | 想必他们也跟我一样 |
[08:06] | but they can take care of themselves. | 但他们能照顾好自己 |
[08:07] | Besides, we have a terrorist to find. | 况且 我们还要找一名恐怖分子 |
[08:09] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 头儿 |
[08:11] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 头儿 |
[08:18] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[08:22] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah, yeah. No, I’m– I’m right– | 在在 我就在… |
[08:24] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[08:29] | I can’t feel anything. | 我都冻僵了 |
[08:38] | I always thought… | 我以前总是想…. |
[08:41] | being a cop, I’d take a bullet. | 当警察 最后准会中枪牺牲 |
[08:50] | I never thought I’d freeze to death. | 却从没想过会冻死 |
[08:55] | W-w-we’re not dead yet. | 我们还没死啊 |
[09:04] | I just wish this was one of your books. | 我真希望这只是你的一个故事 |
[09:06] | Then you could rewrite the ending. | 那你就可以重写结局 |
[09:09] | Mm. | 对 |
[09:14] | I’m s–I’m sorry. | 我…对不起 |
[09:17] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[09:20] | Fo-for being me… | 都怪我太自我 |
[09:25] | going rogue, getting you into… | 我行我素 结果把你拖进… |
[09:27] | into this. | 这险境 |
[09:29] | If we hadn’t gone on our own– | 如果我们没有单独行动 |
[09:31] | Oh, shh. Shh. Castle, no. | 嘘 别说了 卡塞尔 |
[09:34] | Okay? Shh. Shh. | 好吧 不说了 |
[09:37] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[09:40] | We found the bomb. | 我们找到了炸弹 |
[09:44] | We were just too late. Okay? | 但为时已晚了 好吧 |
[10:01] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 在 |
[10:07] | Thank you for being there. | 谢谢你陪着我 |
[10:14] | Always. | 我一直都在 |
[10:17] | I just want you to know how much I… | 我只是想告诉你我是多么… |
[10:28] | Hey, Kate. | 喂 凯特 |
[10:32] | Stay with me. | 别睡 撑着 |
[10:35] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[10:38] | Shh. Shh. | 乖 乖 |
[10:41] | Stay with me. | 别离开我 |
[11:34] | Easy, pal. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[11:35] | Beckett. Where is she? | 贝克特 她在哪里 |
[11:37] | – Sir, I’m gonna need you to calm down. – Where is she? | -先生 请你冷静下来 -她在哪里 |
[11:39] | She’s gonna be fine. You’re both fine. | 她没事 你俩都没事 |
[11:42] | – Got to you just in time. – Josh? | -我们及时找到了你们 -乔什 |
[11:44] | Hey. So you’re recovering from a moderate case of hypothermia. | 你刚从中度低温症恢复过来 |
[11:48] | And you’re gonna be a little bit sluggish for a while, | 短时间内你的行动会有点迟缓 |
[11:50] | But with some warmth and some fluids, | 但输完液 身子暖些后 |
[11:52] | – you should be all right. – What… I thought you were in haiti. | -就没问题了 -那个…我以为你去了海地 |
[11:56] | Mm-hmm. Didn’t go. This is gonna hurt. | 没走成 这会有点疼 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:04] | Let’s see if we can’t get you to sit up. | 看看能不能扶你坐起来 |
[12:06] | All right? Move slow. | 好了 慢点儿 |
[12:08] | There you go. | 行了 |
[12:11] | How long was I out? | 我被救出来多久了 |
[12:12] | – Uh, I don’t know. About an hour? – The bomb. | -不清楚 大概一小时了吧 -炸弹 |
[12:15] | We searched the entire warehouse. It’s gone. | 我们搜查了整座仓库 炸弹不见了 |
[12:18] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[12:20] | Oh, Alexis called. Said you didn’t come home. | 阿丽克西斯打来 说你没回家 |
[12:22] | Alexis? She’s supposed to be out of town. | 阿丽克西斯 她不是出城了吗 |
[12:23] | I guess she came back. | 我想她回来了 |
[12:25] | We figured you were with Beckett until Josh called. | 我们本以为你和贝克特在一块 直到乔什来电话 |
[12:27] | We thought you must be out there | 我们想你们俩肯定在外头 |
[12:29] | doing something incredibly stupid against orders, | 做着一些违反命令的大蠢事 |
[12:32] | So we sent patrol units | 所以我们派出巡警 |
[12:33] | everywhere we figured you’d be moronic enough to go. | 四处巡查你俩笨得会单枪匹马前往的地方 |
[12:35] | Found Beckett’s car, searched the area | 接着找到了贝克特的车 搜查整个区域 |
[12:37] | till we found the light from the storage container. | 最后找到了透着光线的贮藏箱 |
[12:39] | Well, I’m glad my stupidity is predictable. | 我很庆幸你们猜到我会做蠢事 |
[12:42] | You pulled us outta there? | 你们把我们救出来的吗 |
[12:46] | Thanks. | 感激不尽 |
[12:56] | So your boy’s back in town. | 你的男朋友回来了 |
[12:58] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[13:01] | He came back. | 他回来了 |
[13:03] | So what does that mean to you? | 那对你来说意味着什么 |
[13:07] | It means we have a chance. | 我和他还有希望 |
[13:12] | Come on. Fallon wants to debrief. | 来吧 法伦要听取汇报 |
[13:14] | Think he’s ready to believe us? | 你觉得他愿意相信咱们了吗 |
[13:16] | N.E.S.T. confirms high levels of residual radiation | 核能应急支持小组检测到了军用可变塑胶炸药 |
[13:18] | along with a military-grade semtex. | 和高强度残余辐射的痕迹 |
[13:20] | There’s no question that device was here. | 爆炸装置之前肯定放在了这里 |
[13:22] | I’ll have my team pull surveillance tape | 我已派人调出此地 |
[13:24] | on every camera within a quarter-mile of here. | 四百米内的所有监控器的录像带 |
[13:25] | Sounds good. I’ll catch up to you. | 很好 我之后再向你跟进 |
[13:27] | – Beckett. – Sir. | -贝克特 -头儿 |
[13:29] | You two. Are you always this stubborn and insubordinate? | 你们两个总是这么固执兼违抗命令的吗 |
[13:33] | Only when we’re trying to save the world. | 只有当我们想拯救世人的时候会这样 |
[13:34] | I’d be more impressed if you succeeded. | 如果你们成功了 我会更赏识 |
[13:37] | How did you know to come here? | 你俩怎么知道找来这里的 |
[13:38] | Security cameras in Amir’s cab. | 因为阿米尔的士上的监控器 |
[13:40] | We think that he was keeping tabs on | 我们认为他在监视租他车的 |
[13:42] | one of his drivers–Kevin Mccann. | 其中一个司机凯文·麦凯恩 |
[13:44] | We pulled Mccann’s route records. | 我们调出了麦凯恩的行车记录 |
[13:45] | Turns out he visited that storage facility in Washington heights | 结果发现他去过华盛顿高地 |
[13:48] | where the radioactive material was being kept | 存放着放射性物质的储藏公司 |
[13:50] | and this warehouse long before Amir did. | 还早在阿米尔之前就来过这仓库 |
[13:52] | Mccann was here before him? | 麦凯恩在他之前来过这里 |
[13:53] | Yeah, it looks like Amir was following Mccann, | 对 看来阿米尔在跟踪麦凯恩 |
[13:55] | trying to figure out what he was up to | 想查出他在密谋什么 |
[13:56] | until he was caught and killed. | 结果自己却被抓住杀害了 |
[13:57] | And with Amir, their intended patsy dead, | 因为他们原本的替罪羊阿米尔死了 |
[13:59] | we think they were trying to | 我们认为他们想把 |
[14:00] | implicate his cousin Jamal as the bomber. | 罪名栽赃给他的表哥杰马尔 |
[14:02] | That’s why they were keeping his body on ice. | 所以他们才把他的尸体冷冻起来 |
[14:04] | Did you see any other members of the cell here? | 你们有看清在场的任何一名恐怖分子吗 |
[14:06] | No, it was dark. | 没有 环境太暗了 |
[14:07] | – And they were shooting. – But we do | -他们还开枪了 -但我们 |
[14:08] | know that the bomb is housed in a white commercial van | 确定炸弹安放在一辆车后车侧 |
[14:11] | with a rear and side passenger door. | 都有车门的白色面包车里 |
[14:12] | A white van in new york city? | 在纽约找一辆白色面包车吗 |
[14:15] | Well, that narrows it down. | 这个范围还真是”窄”啊 |
[14:17] | We saw the counter. It’s set to go off at 4:00 today. | 我们看到了计时器 炸弹设置在今天4点爆炸 |
[14:20] | That’s less than ten hours from now. All right. | 距离爆炸时间不足10小时了 好了 |
[14:24] | I’ll put up checkpoints. But it’s already in the city. | 我会设立关卡 但炸弹已经运到市里了 |
[14:26] | Look, I know all the evidence points to Amir and Jamal, | 我知道所有的证据都指向阿米尔和杰马尔 |
[14:29] | but something bigger is going on here, | 但当中肯定有更重大的隐情 |
[14:31] | and Kevin Mccann is involved. | 凯文·麦凯恩绝对脱不了关系 |
[14:34] | Got it. Yo. | 收到 喂 |
[14:36] | That was a taxi company. | 刚和的士公司联系过 |
[14:38] | Mccann’s supposed to be on shift right now, | 麦凯恩本该现在轮班 |
[14:39] | but he didn’t show up | 但他却没有出现 |
[14:40] | and he’s not answering his phone. | 他也没有接电话 |
[14:41] | Did you get an address? | 查到他家地址了吗 |
[14:42] | D.M.V. lists an apartment off | 车管所登记的住址是 |
[14:43] | Jerome Avenue in the Bronx. | 布朗克斯区杰若姆大道的一间公寓 |
[14:44] | All right. Get a team together. | 好了 召集一个小队 |
[14:46] | – Go up there and get him. – Agent Fallon? | -马上去那里抓人 -法伦探员 |
[14:49] | – Yeah? – Given the circumstances, we’d like to request | -什么事 -鉴于目前情况 我们请求 |
[14:51] | to be reinstated on the task force. | 重回特别行动组 |
[14:54] | Well, that’s not up to me. | 那不是我说了算 |
[14:57] | It’ll be up to your doctor, isn’t it? | 得由你的医生说了算 对吧 |
[15:07] | You know, it’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[15:09] | When I first met you two, I thought you were together. | 我第一次见到你俩时 以为你俩是一对 |
[15:12] | Oh. No, just–just friends. | 没有 我们只是朋友 |
[15:16] | Get cleaned up. | 去洗个澡 |
[15:18] | We got a long day ahead of us. | 接下来 有我们忙的了 |
[15:32] | Oh, Richard, darling. Oh, are you all right? | 理查德 我的宝贝 你没事吧 |
[15:34] | Are you using that blanket? | 你还要披着那张毛毯吗 |
[15:36] | Oh, no. I’m gonna give it to you. | 不用了 我正想给你 |
[15:37] | Oh, you poor baby. | 我可怜的儿子 |
[15:40] | You look like death warmed over. | 你看上去毫无生气 |
[15:43] | If someone tries to sell you on cryogenics, | 如果有人向你们推崇低温学说 |
[15:45] | – say no. – I knew you wouldn’t turn your phone off | -别信他们 -我知道你不会不说一声 |
[15:46] | without leaving me a message. | 就关掉手机的 |
[15:48] | Now is this about the cab driver? | 是因为那个的哥的命案吗 |
[15:51] | Look, I need you girls to do something for me. | 听着 我要你们为我做件事 |
[15:54] | But I don’t want you to ask any questions. | 但我不希望你们多问 |
[15:57] | I want you to go the Hamptons. | 我要你们马上去汉普顿 |
[15:58] | I want you to stay there for the weekend. | 我要你们整个周末待在那里 |
[16:01] | Richard, what is this about? | 理查德 究竟出什么事了 |
[16:03] | See, that– that’s a question. | 看 不让多问的 |
[16:06] | Look, there might be a… | 听着 纽约可能会… |
[16:10] | an event… | 有一场灾难…. |
[16:12] | that will make it very dangerous to stay in the city. | 继续留在市区 会有性命危险 |
[16:15] | – What are you doing? – Calling Ashley. | -你干什么 -打给阿什利 |
[16:17] | No, no, no, no. You can’t tell anybody. | 不 不行 你不能告诉任何人 |
[16:19] | Okay? You can’t tell anybody. You tell Ashley, | 懂吗 不能告诉任何人 如果你告诉了阿什利 |
[16:22] | he’ll tell his parents, they’ll call someone they love, | 他一定会告诉他父母 他父母又会告诉亲朋好友 |
[16:24] | and…a panic will make this thing | 那…就会造成市民恐慌 |
[16:27] | a thousand times harder to stop. | 让事件更加一发不可收拾 |
[16:29] | – Dad, he’s my boyfriend. – I know. | -爸 他是我男朋友 -我知道 |
[16:30] | – This isn’t fair. You can’t– – Fair has nothing to do with it. | -这不公平 你不能… -这跟公不公平无关 |
[16:36] | I need you to go. Now. | 我要你们马上动身 |
[16:38] | But you’ll come to? | 但你会来吗 |
[16:42] | I will when I can. | 可以的时候我会来 |
[16:45] | But I need you to go. | 但我需要你们离开 |
[16:49] | Now. | 马上 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | Figured you could use the caffeine and the warmth. | 我想你需要咖啡因和这股热乎劲儿 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[17:26] | You ever wonder about Fallon? | 你有想过法伦吗 |
[17:27] | I mean, what this must be like for him, | 对他说 那是怎样的感觉 |
[17:30] | living this every day? | 天天过着这样的生活 |
[17:32] | I told Alexis and my mother to get out of town. | 我让阿丽克西斯和我妈出城去 |
[17:35] | I didn’t tell them why, but they knew. | 我没告诉她们原因 但她们知道 |
[17:39] | They wanted to tell their friends, | 她们想告诉朋友 |
[17:40] | and I told them they couldn’t. | 而我说不可以 |
[17:44] | I felt like a monster. | 我觉得自己像个恶人 |
[17:46] | I mean, that must be some kind of hell… | 我是说 如果这种感觉一直伴随着你 |
[17:50] | feeling that all the time. | 肯定是很难熬的 |
[17:56] | Kinda makes you wonder | 让想你知道 |
[17:57] | how many times this has happened since 9/11 | 自911之后 有多少这样的事发生 |
[18:00] | and we were the ones who didn’t know. | 而我们却蒙在鼓里 |
[18:05] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[18:06] | Yeah, the Mccann address is a dead end. | 麦凯恩的住址是个死胡同 |
[18:08] | Korean family lives here. | 一个韩国裔家庭住在这里 |
[18:10] | Been living here for the past four years. | 已经住了4年 |
[18:11] | Did you search the place? | 你搜查过房子吗 |
[18:13] | Yeah, didn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary. | 是的 但没有发现异常 |
[18:15] | But we did talk to a longtime neighbor, and they said | 但我们问了一个老邻居 他们说 |
[18:17] | the Mccann family lived here, but it was over a decade ago. | 麦凯恩一家曾在这住过 已是十几年前了 |
[18:19] | She seems to recall something about them having a son, | 她记起他们有个儿子叫凯文 |
[18:22] | named Kevin, and he went in the military. | 他参了军 |
[18:24] | Kevin Mccann– | 凯文·麦凯恩 |
[18:26] | Army special forces, recipient of two purple hearts | 属特种部队 六次前往阿富汗服役 |
[18:28] | and the distinguished service medal | 授予两枚紫心勋章 |
[18:29] | during his six tours in Afghanistan. | 和陆军杰出服务十字勋章 |
[18:32] | Six tours? | 六次吗 |
[18:33] | Military is stretched pretty thin these days. | 现在越来越少人当兵了 |
[18:35] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[18:37] | What’s a war hero doing mixed up in a terrorist plot? | 一位战争英雄怎么跟恐怖袭击搅在一起 |
[18:39] | Don’t look at me, pal. It’s your theory. | 别看我 这是你的推论 |
[18:41] | Do they have an address listed? | 他们有地址吗 |
[18:46] | Arlington, Virginia. | 阿林顿国家公墓 弗吉尼亚州 |
[18:49] | Kevin Mccann– | 凯文·麦凯恩 |
[18:50] | The real Kevin Mccann– died a couple of years back | 真正的凯文·麦凯恩 |
[18:52] | at a V.A. Hospital from complications of wounds | 几年前在战场受重伤 |
[18:54] | he suffered during combat ops. | 死在了退伍军人医院 |
[18:56] | Buried at Arlington with full honors. | 以最高荣誉葬于阿林顿国家公墓 |
[18:58] | So someone stole his identity. | 有人盗用了他的身份 |
[19:00] | He could be anyone, | 可以是任何人 |
[19:02] | including a foreign agent. | 也可能是外国特务 |
[19:11] | Run this through FBI and CIA | 把这个和联邦调查局和中情局 |
[19:13] | facial recognition databases all the way up to interpol. | 甚至是国际刑警组织的脸部识别数据库作对比 |
[19:15] | I want to know everything I can about this guy. | 我要这家伙的一切资料 |
[19:16] | All right, so tech tracked the phone | 技术组追查到 |
[19:18] | that he’s been using under the Mccann name. | 他化名为麦凯恩的电话 |
[19:19] | Patrol units just found it in a dumpster. Been wiped clean. | 巡警刚在垃圾桶找到的 擦拭得很干净 |
[19:22] | We’ve got an A.P.B. out on him and | 我们发出了全面通缉令 |
[19:24] | we sent copies of his photo to everyone. | 给每个人派发他的照片 |
[19:26] | Teams are on their way to the taxi depot | 小分队正前往出租车库 |
[19:28] | and the impound to pull prints from the cabs he drove, | 扣查他开过的车 套取指纹 |
[19:30] | but with multiple drivers and passengers, | 但有太多的司机和乘客 |
[19:33] | there are gonna be hundreds of prints in each cab. | 每一辆车上都有成百个指纹 |
[19:34] | It’s gonna take some time. | 颇费时间 |
[19:35] | It’s time we don’t have. | 我们没有时间了 |
[19:36] | Why would he steal Mccann’s identity? | 他为何要偷麦凯恩的身份吗 |
[19:39] | I thought this guy was a crime novelist? | 我原以为这家伙是犯罪小说家 |
[19:42] | I-I am. | 我是 |
[19:43] | Then you should know that sometimes people who operate | 那你就该知道有时犯了法的人 |
[19:45] | outside the law will take the social security number | 会拿已故者的社保号 |
[19:47] | of a deceased individual and use it to forge a new identity. | 用来伪造一个新身份 |
[19:50] | I know. I’ve done it three times in my books. | 我知道 我书里出现3次了 |
[19:52] | What I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[19:53] | why would he steal Kevin Mccann’s identity? | 为什么他要偷凯文·麦凯恩的身份 |
[19:57] | Because it was convenient. | 因为这很方便 |
[19:58] | Why was it convenient? | 为什么方便呢 |
[20:00] | I mean, the money that was deposited into Amir’s account | 为了诬陷阿米尔 打进他 |
[20:03] | to implicate him, | 账户上的钱 |
[20:04] | we tracked it back to Afghanistan. | 我们追查到阿富汗 |
[20:05] | Mccann served in Afghanistan. | 麦凯恩曾在阿富汗服役 |
[20:07] | Maybe there’s a link. | 也许这其中有关联 |
[20:08] | What kind of link? | 怎样的关联 |
[20:10] | I don’t know. Maybe… Maybe this guy wasn’t just | 我不知道 也许这家伙并不是 |
[20:13] | Stealing the identity of some random dead guy. | 随便偷一个死人的身份 |
[20:15] | Maybe… Mccann is someone he knew | 也许 麦凯恩是他认识的人 |
[20:17] | or someone he needed to be. | 或是他必须冒名顶替的人 |
[20:21] | Contact the pentagon. | 联系国防部 |
[20:22] | – Get everything you can on Mccann. – On it. | -调查麦凯恩的一切 -收到 |
[20:24] | His family used to live here. Are they still around? | 他家人曾住在这里 他们还住这附近 |
[20:26] | Parents are dead, but he’s got a sister in Queens. | 父母已过世 但有个妹妹住在皇后区 |
[20:32] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉这里乱糟糟的 |
[20:34] | It’s just–it’s been hard since Doug left. | 道格离开后 生活很艰难 |
[20:36] | Sweetie, just go play in your room. | 亲爱的 去你房里玩 |
[20:39] | so what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:41] | My deadbeat ex got arrested again? | 我那游手好闲的前夫又被抓了 |
[20:43] | Actually, ms. Mccann, we’re here about your brother. | 麦凯恩女士 其实是关于你哥哥的事 |
[20:48] | Yeah, I know him. | 是的 我认识他 |
[20:51] | That’s Radford. | 拉福德 |
[20:52] | Radford Hayes. | 拉福德·海耶斯 |
[20:54] | He was in my brother’s unit. They were best friends. | 跟我哥一个分队的 他们是挚友 |
[20:57] | He assumed your brother’s identity. | 他假冒你哥哥的身份 |
[21:00] | Do you have any idea why? | 你知道原因吗 |
[21:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:04] | How well did you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[21:06] | Mostly from my brother’s letters. | 主要从我哥哥的信中了解的 |
[21:09] | They were in the V.A. together. | 他们都在退伍军人医院 |
[21:11] | He was there with me when… When Kevin died. | 凯文死的时候 他陪在我身边 |
[21:15] | In his letters, did he ever display | 他信中有表达 |
[21:17] | any animosity toward this country? | 对国家的仇恨吗 |
[21:19] | Why is he asking me that? | 他为何问我这个 |
[21:22] | There’s a possibility that Mr. Hayes is working | 海耶斯先生有可能 |
[21:24] | with a set of extremists who are plotting against the U.S. | 与一群极端份子策划袭击美国 |
[21:29] | No. | 不 |
[21:30] | Colleen? | 科琳 |
[21:35] | Radford took me out for a beer after Kevin died, | 凯文死后 拉福德带我去喝酒 |
[21:38] | and he was angry– | 他当时愤愤不平 |
[21:40] | Angry at how everyone stopped caring about the war. | 气愤大家不再关心战争 |
[21:44] | Like it wasn’t even happening, | 好像这战争从未发生过 |
[21:46] | Angry at the way politicians were treating soldiers, | 恼火政客对待士兵的方式 |
[21:49] | like they were tissue paper, to be used and thrown away. | 好像他们是纸巾 利用完就扔一边 |
[21:55] | He thought the folks in Washington | 他觉得华盛顿那帮家伙 |
[21:56] | cared more about scoring political points than winning. | 更关心达到政治目标 而非胜利 |
[22:01] | He said that maybe what this country needed | 他说也许这国家需要 |
[22:03] | was another wake-up call. | 敲响另一记警钟 |
[22:08] | Maybe next time, we’d get it right. | 也许下一次 会达到目的 |
[22:14] | Do you know where we can find him? | 你知道在哪可以找到他吗 |
[22:17] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:20] | All I have is his cell phone number. | 我只有他的手机号 |
[22:27] | His phone’s active, but it’s old-school. No native gps. | 他手机开机了 但款式很旧 无自带GPS |
[22:30] | How long before you get a fix on him? | 多久才能定位到他 |
[22:32] | I’ll need a few minutes to triangulate off the cell towers. | 我需要几分钟通过手机信号塔三角定位 |
[22:34] | Do what you gotta do. Just don’t let him know we’re coming. | 放手去做 别让他知道我们在追踪他 |
[22:37] | I can’t believe we’re chasing one of our own. | 很难相信我们在追踪自己人 |
[22:39] | He’s not wrong, you know? Used to be, we’d go to war, | 他没有错 过去我们上战场 |
[22:43] | everybody sacrifices, everybody pitches in. | 大家牺牲和奉献 |
[22:45] | Now you don’t even see it on the news. | 现在新闻上都看不到了 |
[22:47] | I’m not defending him. | 我不是在为他辩护 |
[22:48] | I’m just saying, I understand the anger. | 我只是说我理解他的愤慨 |
[22:51] | Well, Amir is the perfect patsy. | 阿米尔是完美的替罪羊 |
[22:52] | He has a background in weapons engineering, ties to Syria, | 武器工程的背景 与叙利亚有关联 |
[22:56] | which is a hotbed for Al Qaeda recruiting. | 正是阿尔盖达组织招募的理想对象 |
[22:58] | I mean, it has terrorist written all over it. | 上面写满了恐怖主义 |
[23:00] | And the money from his Afghanistan account | 他阿富汗账户里的钱 |
[23:02] | would’ve had people believing Taliban was involved. | 使人们相信塔利班参与其中 |
[23:04] | We’re so programmed by fear. | 恐惧让我们很程序化 |
[23:06] | People are gonna believe exactly what Radford wants us | 人们完全如拉福德所愿 |
[23:09] | to believe-that we were attacked again– | 相信我们又遭恐怖袭击了 |
[23:11] | and then they’re gonna cry out for blood. | 他们就会血战血偿 |
[23:12] | Less than four hours. | 还剩不到4个小时 |
[23:13] | If we can’t stop it, shouldn’t we tell people?, | 如果不能阻止 我们不该公之于众吗 |
[23:17] | Tell ’em what, That a dirty bomb | 告诉大家什么 有个脏弹 |
[23:18] | is gonna go off somewhere in Manhattan? | 将在曼哈顿某个地方爆炸吗 |
[23:19] | You know the kind of panic that would create? | 知道那会引起怎样的恐慌吗 |
[23:21] | No. Our only hope is to stop this thing. | 不 我们唯一的希望就是阻止这事 |
[23:24] | Let’s just hope that we can. | 希望我们可以 |
[23:25] | We got him. Let’s roll. | 找到他了 出发 |
[23:44] | Hayes! | 海耶斯 |
[23:49] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[23:51] | – Get down! – Get down! Now! | -趴下 -趴下 马上 |
[23:53] | On your knees! On your knees! | 跪下 跪下 |
[23:54] | Interlock your fingers behind your head! | 双手放在脑后 |
[23:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:02] | Tell me where it is. | 告诉我在哪里 |
[24:04] | Where’s the bomb? Where is it? | 炸弹在哪里 在哪里 |
[24:08] | Where’s the bomb? | 炸弹在哪里 |
[24:16] | This guy makes me sick. | 这家伙让我恶心 |
[24:17] | He swore an oath to defend this country. | 他曾发誓要保卫国家 |
[24:19] | In his mind, he’s a patriot. | 他觉得自己是爱国者 |
[24:21] | Yeah, like Tim Mcveigh. | 就像蒂姆·麦克维 |
[24:23] | Ryan, contact D.O.D. | 莱恩 联系国防部 |
[24:24] | See if you can get 20s | 看能否找到 |
[24:25] | on the guys he served with in Afghanistan. | 跟这家伙在阿富汗服役的战友的情况 |
[24:27] | see if any of ’em are blowin’ in the wind. | 看有谁销声匿迹了 |
[24:33] | You ready? | 准备好没 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[24:36] | We break him, no matter what. | 不管怎样都得撬开他嘴 |
[24:39] | Got it. | 明白 |
[24:44] | Look, I know you’re angry, | 我知道你很生气 |
[24:46] | and I understand. | 我也很理解 |
[24:47] | But what you’re doing, what you’re involved with | 但你所做的 你的计划 |
[24:51] | it’s not the way. | 是不对的 |
[24:54] | Radford, you’re a soldier. | 拉福德 你是一名士兵 |
[24:55] | The people in this city are not your enemies. | 这城市里的人们不是你的敌人 |
[25:00] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[25:02] | Look, we know about you | 听着 我们知道你 |
[25:03] | going up to the storage facilities in Washington heights | 在华盛顿高地储藏室里的秘密 |
[25:07] | and the warehouse. | 还有仓库的事 |
[25:09] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[25:10] | Well, we know that there was | 我们知道 |
[25:11] | nuclear material in the storage facility. | 那个储藏室里有放射性物质 |
[25:14] | The bomb was assembled in the warehouse, | 炸弹在仓库组装 |
[25:17] | so don’t insult us and tell us you don’t know anything about it. | 所以别当我们白痴 跟我们说你一无所知 |
[25:20] | – He’s wasting his time. – Why do you say that? | -他在浪费时间 -为什么这么说 |
[25:23] | He’s special forces. We’re trained for this– | 他是特种兵 受过专业训练 |
[25:25] | Never to give up information, | 决不会泄漏半点消息 |
[25:27] | never to give up your position if you’re captured. | 就算被捕 也决不放弃自己的立场 |
[25:30] | They can’t break him. Not in time. | 他们没法说服他 来不及 |
[25:33] | Do you see yourself as a | 你是不是当自己是 |
[25:35] | a great hero doing this for a-a mighty cause? | 为了伟大事业而献身的英雄 |
[25:40] | You think that’s how people are gonna see you? | 你以为大家也会这么看你吗 |
[25:42] | Because I’ll tell you right now, brother, | 因为我现在就告诉你 老兄 |
[25:45] | if you let this happen, you’re gonna go down in history | 你要是真做了这种事 你就会遗臭万年 |
[25:49] | as America’s greatest mass murderer. | 成为美国臭名昭著的屠杀者 |
[25:54] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[25:56] | When this bomb goes off, | 炸弹爆炸的时候 |
[25:59] | do you think they’re gonna be looking at me? | 你以为他们会想到我吗 |
[26:02] | People will see this as an act of terrorism, | 人们会把这当做恐怖袭击 |
[26:05] | so they will be looking for a terrorist, | 然后开始寻找恐怖分子 |
[26:08] | not a patriot, not one of their own. | 而不是爱国者 决不是自己人 |
[26:11] | Is that what you think you are, a patriot? | 原来你自以为是爱国者 |
[26:13] | There’s a word for people like you, | 有一个词专门用来形容你这种人 |
[26:14] | And it’s not “patriot.” | 不过不是”爱国者” |
[26:17] | It’s “traitor.” | 而是”叛国者” |
[26:21] | The powers that be have no use for a traitor. | 当局对叛国者来说没用 |
[26:24] | So when they find their terrorist, | 等他们找到了恐怖分子 |
[26:26] | and they will find their terrorist, | 当然他们一定会找到恐怖分子 |
[26:29] | what do you think will happen to me? | 你觉得我会怎么样 |
[26:32] | Well, let me tell you, because I know them, | 我来告诉你 因为我了解他们 |
[26:34] | I know how they think. | 所以我知道他们的思维方式 |
[26:36] | I will become a footnote in one of your files | 我会成为你一堆陈旧文件里 |
[26:38] | buried so far back, no one will ever find it, | 一个小小注脚 永远都不会被注意 |
[26:41] | because anything more would be an inconvenience | 因为任何多余的东西 |
[26:44] | to their self-serving, rabble-rousing narrative. | 都会妨碍他们自私自利蛊惑民心的演说 |
[26:48] | So why don’t you do us all a favor | 所以你们干嘛不让我们省省心 |
[26:51] | and just accept the inevitable? | 接受不可避免的现实呢 |
[26:59] | You think this is a joke? You think I’m playing with you?! | 你以为这是个笑话 你以为我在逗你玩 |
[27:02] | Where’s the bomb?! | 炸弹在哪里 |
[27:06] | – Where’s the bomb?! – Fallon, no! | -炸弹在哪里 -法伦 不要 |
[27:08] | Where is it? Where’s the target, Radford? | 在哪里 目标是哪里 拉福德 |
[27:10] | – Lower your weapon, Fallon. – Where’s the target? | -法伦 放下武器 -目标是哪里 |
[27:12] | Fallon! Lower your weapon now! | 法伦 马上放下武器 |
[27:15] | Not until he tells me what I want to hear. | 除非他告诉我我问题的答案 |
[27:17] | – Where is it?! – Lower your weapon! | -在哪里 -放下武器 |
[27:19] | You ready to go all the way? Huh? | 你准备好上路了吗 |
[27:25] | I’m prepared to die for my country. | 我做好了为我的国家献身的准备 |
[27:28] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[27:30] | Put down your weapon now. | 马上放下武器 |
[27:49] | Hey. I got that. | 嗨 我来吧 |
[27:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:05] | He wasn’t gonna break, you know? | 知道吗 他不会开口的 |
[28:07] | If I had a couple of days, maybe a week, | 要是再多几天 或是一个周 还有可能 |
[28:09] | but not in three hours. | 三个小时 不可能 |
[28:10] | We needed him to break. I saw an opening. I took it. | 我们得让他开口 我看到了突破口就利用了 |
[28:13] | You violated his rights. | 你侵犯了他的权利 |
[28:15] | I can think of probably a dozen federal lawyers | 我能想出一堆联邦律师 |
[28:17] | that would disagree with that. | 他们都会不赞同你的说法 |
[28:19] | He was never in any real danger. | 他从未真正受到威胁 |
[28:21] | I removed the bullets from my clip. My gun wasn’t even loaded. | 我把子弹从弹匣里取出了 枪压根没上膛 |
[28:24] | – Well, mine was. – Yeah. Well, | -我的上了 -我知道 |
[28:26] | I was pretty sure you weren’t gonna shoot me. | 不过我很确定你不会开枪打我 |
[28:28] | You know, next time, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 要是有下一次 我可不会这么确定 |
[28:33] | Detective, I understand that you probably hate me. | 探长 我明白你可能比较讨厌我 |
[28:36] | You have every right to, both of you. | 你俩都有这个权利 |
[28:39] | But my job isn’t to make friends. | 但我的职责不是交朋友 |
[28:41] | It’s to stop bad things from happening. | 而是阻止坏事发生 |
[28:44] | And seeing as how we’re just a couple of hours | 还有几个小时我们就要眼睁睁看着 |
[28:46] | away from a major terrorist event | 恐怖事件的发生 |
[28:47] | and we are basically back at square one. | 而现在我们竟一筹莫展 |
[28:52] | I could really use your help. | 我的确需要你的帮助 |
[28:56] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[29:05] | Man, does that guy take Jackhole lessons | 老天 这家伙经过混蛋培训 |
[29:07] | or was he born that way? | 还是天生如此 |
[29:09] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[29:11] | I asked my buddy at D.H.S. about him. | 我问过我在国土安全局的朋友 |
[29:15] | Turns out his wife was killed on 9/11. | 原来他在911中失去了妻子 |
[29:19] | She rode the second tower down. | 她在第二座塔楼倒塌时丧命了 |
[29:22] | They were on the phone together when it happened. | 当时他们正在通话中 |
[29:32] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[29:34] | If we don’t get Radford to talk, we’re dead in the water. | 要是不能撬开拉福德的嘴 我们就死定了 |
[29:40] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[29:42] | Okay, I need backpack detectors spread out | 我需要探测员前往 |
[29:44] | to the ten most likely targets. | 十个最可能被袭击的场所 |
[29:45] | Get the N.E.S.T. teams ready. Go. | 让核应急支援小组准备好 出发 |
[29:47] | Where are we on Jamal and Amir’s coconspirators? | 杰马尔和阿米尔的同谋调查怎么样了 |
[29:50] | Coconspirators? | 共谋者 |
[29:51] | Why? We know that they’re patsies. | 为什么 我们已经知道他们是替罪羊了 |
[29:53] | Remember what Radford said about the bomb going off? | 记得拉福德说炸弹爆炸时的情况吗 |
[29:56] | He said we will find our terrorist. | 他说我们会找到恐怖分子 |
[29:58] | But with Jamal and Amir out of the picture… | 但杰马尔和阿米尔已经死了 |
[29:59] | They’re gonna try to pin it on someone else. | 他们会想方设法嫁祸别人 |
[30:01] | Somebody related to them both. | 跟他们俩都有关的某人 |
[30:03] | All right. Get locations on all known associates | 找出所有跟阿米尔和杰马尔·阿哈比 |
[30:05] | of Amir and Jamal Alhabi. I don’t care | 有关系的人 不管之前 |
[30:07] | if we’ve dismissed ’em before. | 有没有排除他们 |
[30:09] | Anybody of middle-eastern origin or descent. | 不能漏过任何一个有中东血统的人 |
[30:11] | Nazihah, Amir’s wife, find her, track her down. | 纳兹哈 阿米尔的妻子 找到她 |
[30:14] | See if she’ll cooperate. | 看她愿不愿意合作 |
[30:16] | She trusts you. Maybe she | 她信任你 也许她 |
[30:17] | – can help us narrow down the list. – On it. | -能帮我们缩小搜查范围 -现在就去 |
[30:27] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[30:33] | That’s Fallon’s surveillance guy. | 那是法伦派出的负责监视的人 |
[30:38] | Nazihah. | 纳兹哈 |
[30:42] | Nazihah! | 纳兹哈 |
[30:45] | Nazihah! | 纳兹哈 |
[30:51] | She’s gone. So is the kid. | 她不在 孩子也不在 |
[30:54] | What? | 什么 |
[30:55] | I found this on the table. | 我在桌子上发现了这个 |
[30:57] | “Allah Akbar. God is great. I go to my glory | “真主至大 上帝伟大 我执行光荣使命 |
[30:59] | against the forces of the infidel.” | 处决那些无信仰者 |
[31:02] | She’s their new terrorist. | 她是新的恐怖分子 |
[31:05] | They’re gonna have her set off the bomb. | 他们会让她引爆炸弹 |
[31:10] | – But none of them saw the abduction. – What about the traffic cams? | -但谁都没看到劫持发生 -交通录像呢 |
[31:14] | I got teams out there, but with less than two hours left, | 我派人去了 但还剩下不到两小时 |
[31:16] | There’s no time to go through all the footage. | 没有时间一个一个看了 |
[31:17] | Where’s Montgomery? | 蒙哥马利哪去了 |
[31:18] | He’s on the phone with one P.P. coordinating | 他在跟警局总部打电话协调 |
[31:20] | city emergency response teams, just in case. | 城市急救队 以防万一 |
[31:23] | Mobilize FEMA with full radiation protocol. | 依照完全辐射规程调动联邦应急事务管理局 |
[31:25] | Have ’em standing by to airlift to the city. Yes, sir. | 让他们协助空中补给 是的 长官 |
[31:29] | We found her phone at the house. | 我们在她家中发现她的手机 |
[31:31] | – The family car is out in front. – So we have no way to trace her. | -私家车停在前面 -就是说没法追踪她 |
[31:34] | Yo. I got something. According to D.O.D., | 我有发现 根据国防部消息 |
[31:37] | most of the guys in Radford’s unit are still deployed. | 跟拉福德在一个分队的人大多数还在部队里 |
[31:40] | I was able to locate all but two– | 我找到了所有人 除了这两位 |
[31:42] | Evan Bauer and Jack Cochran. | 伊凡·鲍尔和杰克·科克伦 |
[31:43] | Their families say they’ve been on a fishing trip | 他们家人称上周起两人就去 |
[31:45] | – since last week. – What do we know about them? | -钓鱼度假了 -他俩什么情况 |
[31:47] | Well, Bauer is a weapons specialist, | 鲍尔是武器专家 |
[31:48] | and Cochran did a tour in explosive ordinance disposal. | 科克伦则擅长爆炸品处理 |
[31:51] | An D.O.D. guy would know how to build a bomb. | 国防部的人自然懂得如何组装炸弹 |
[31:53] | All right. Get a team together. | 那好 马上组织人手 |
[31:55] | Crawl up these guys’ asses with a microscope. | 用显微镜给我查清这两个人的底细 |
[31:57] | Phone records, financials, anything–get a location. | 电话记录 经济收支等等 找到他俩 |
[32:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:07] | We find these guys, you know what we’re gonna see? | 我们找到这些人 你猜我们会看到什么 |
[32:09] | Nothing. | 什么都看不到 |
[32:11] | These aren’t brainwashed radicalized kids | 这些可不是还拿着学生签证的 |
[32:13] | on a student visa. | 被洗了脑的激进分子 |
[32:14] | This is highly trained military. | 他们是受过严格训练的军人 |
[32:16] | They’re probably reading out of our playbook. | 他们很可能早猜到我们的行动计划 |
[32:20] | We are running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[32:24] | Get N.E.S.T. in the air. | 让核应急支援小组在空中待命 |
[32:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:26] | Maybe we’ll get lucky, | 也许我们会有好运气 |
[32:29] | The ground teams can make a move. | 地面行动小组能有所进展 |
[32:33] | There, uh… | 还有… |
[32:35] | There might be another way. | 也许还有别的办法 |
[32:39] | But, uh… | 但… |
[32:40] | I don’t think you’re gonna like it. | 我觉得你不会喜欢的 |
[32:53] | Make the call. | 打电话去 |
[33:03] | It’s really very simple. Do what we ask, everybody lives. | 很简单 照我们说的做 每个人都能活 |
[33:07] | Don’t do what we ask, everybody dies. | 不照我们说的做 每个人都得死 |
[33:09] | – It’s as easy as that. – You killed my husband. | -就这么简单 -你杀了我丈夫 |
[33:11] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[33:12] | Because I’m afraid you have no other choice. | 因为你别无选择 |
[33:14] | See the van? | 看见那辆面包车了吗 |
[33:16] | All you gotta do is drive it where we said, | 你要做的就是驾驶它开到我们要求的地点 |
[33:18] | park it, and walk away. | 停车 离开 |
[33:20] | You do that for us, we’ll return your baby, | 你照做 我们就把你的孩子还给你 |
[33:22] | and we can all go on with our lives. | 我们就可以继续彼此的生活 |
[33:24] | But you should know, there’s a camera on the driver’s side. | 但是你要知道 驾驶座位旁有一个摄像机 |
[33:27] | If you do anything stupid, we’ll know. | 如果你敢做什么蠢事 我们会知道的 |
[33:31] | Nod if you understand. | 听明白了 就点点头 |
[33:43] | Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 |
[33:44] | Detective Beckett. | 贝克特探长 |
[33:46] | So good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你们 |
[33:47] | And, Agent Fallon, your reputation precedes you. | 法伦探员 久闻您的大名 |
[33:51] | Does the Syrian consulate even know you’re here? | 叙利亚领事馆知道你在这儿吗 |
[33:55] | When last we met, | 上次我们见面的时候 |
[33:57] | Detective Beckett, you relieved me of my pistol. | 贝克特探长 你拿走了我的手枪 |
[33:59] | I thought now was a good time to retrieve it. | 我认为现在是把枪还给我的最好时机 |
[34:05] | Mr. Yusef, when we last met, | 尤瑟夫 上次我们见面的时候 |
[34:07] | You told me it was in your business to stay informed. | 你告诉我保持消息灵通是你的工作 |
[34:11] | I find, in my business, it’s important to… | 就我的工作而言 我认为… |
[34:15] | keep up with current events. | 知晓时事是很重要的 |
[34:17] | And I’m sure that your country | 我肯定你的国家 |
[34:18] | would do everything in its power | 会尽其全力 |
[34:20] | to avoid a terrible misunderstanding. | 避免后果严重的误会的产生 |
[34:23] | If somehow Amir or his wife Nazihah | 如果因为未知原因阿米尔和他的妻子纳兹哈 |
[34:25] | were mistakenly believed to be involved | 被错误地认为卷入了一场 |
[34:28] | in an act of domestic terrorism. | 国内恐怖主义行动 |
[34:33] | I would say, it’s in both our interests. | 我得说 这是你我共同关心的事 |
[34:36] | You also mentioned that Amir was of special interest to you. | 你也提到了阿米尔得到了你的特别关注 |
[34:40] | We at the Syrian consulate | 我们叙利亚领事馆的人 |
[34:42] | wanted to make sure he liked his new home, | 想要确认他喜欢自己的新家 |
[34:44] | So, yes. | 没错 |
[34:46] | we checked in with him from time to time. | 我们时不时地会和他见面 |
[34:49] | And what about Nazihah, did you check in on her? | 那纳兹哈呢 你们会和她见面吗 |
[34:52] | Under the circumstances, we thought it would be appropriate | 在这种情况下 我们认为去传达我们的悼念 |
[34:55] | to send our condolences. | 是合乎情理的事 |
[34:56] | You had her under surveillance, didn’t you? | 你们监视她了 对吧 |
[34:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[35:01] | Mr. Fallon, the Syrian consulate | 法伦先生 叙利亚领事馆 |
[35:03] | is strictly a diplomatic mission. | 是一个严格遵守外交使命的机构 |
[35:08] | We’re certainly not | 我们当然不会 |
[35:10] | in the business of spying on U.S. citizens. | 做出监视美国公民这种事 |
[35:18] | However… | 然而 |
[35:20] | if you were to happen by a red brick industrial building | 如果你们刚好去了第158街和富兰克林大街交口 |
[35:23] | on the corner of 158th street and Franklin, | 的那栋红砖工厂厂房 |
[35:26] | I do not think you’d be wasting your time. | 我认为你们不会空手而归的 |
[35:29] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 现在请原谅 我要失陪了 |
[35:31] | I have an appointment outside the city. | 我在城外有事情要办 |
[35:44] | That’s her baby. | 是她的孩子 |
[35:49] | The baby’s fine. | 孩子没事 |
[35:51] | Where’s Nazihah? | 纳兹哈在哪 |
[35:52] | Guys, over here. | 伙计们 看那儿 |
[36:14] | Camera frame is too tight. We can’t tell where she is. | 摄像机角度太小 我们无法得知她在哪 |
[36:16] | No way to get in touch with her, | 没办法联系上她 |
[36:17] | and let her know her baby’s all right. | 好让她知道她孩子安全了 |
[36:19] | Well, I guess it’s all up to him. | 我想我们得指望他了 |
[36:23] | He knows we’re on a deadline, right? | 他知道我们有截止时间 是吧 |
[36:25] | – Yeah, he knows. – I mean a literal deadline. | -他知道 -我是说字面意思 |
[36:28] | As in, you go over the line, you’re dead. | 就是说如果过了时间 就死了 |
[36:29] | Castle, can you just give him a chance? | 卡塞尔 你就不能给他个机会吗 |
[36:31] | I-I’m happy to give him anything he needs. | 我愿意给他任何他想要的东西 |
[36:33] | – It’s the clock that’s not cooperating. – Alert all units. | -是时间不等人 -通知所有小分队 |
[36:35] | Target is in a black van. Repeat, a black van. | 目标开着一辆黑色面包车 重复 黑色面包车 |
[36:38] | They left for Times Square ten minutes ago. | 她十分钟前去了时代广场 |
[36:39] | How’d you get ’em to talk? | 他们怎么开的口 |
[36:40] | I lied. | 我骗了他们 |
[36:41] | I told ’em Radford cut a deal implicating them both. | 我说拉福德达成了协议 指控他俩 |
[36:43] | I want checkpoints and barricades in Times Square. | 我要在时代广场设检查站和路障 |
[36:45] | Get choppers in the air. Find that van. | 让直升机在空中搜寻 找到那辆面包车 |
[36:48] | If she just left ten minutes ago, | 她十分钟前离开的话 |
[36:49] | There’s a chance we can catch her | 我们有机会在她没抵达之前 |
[36:50] | – before she gets there. – Take Broadway or riverside. | -找到她 -走百老汇大街或是河道街 |
[36:52] | We got Broadway. | 我们走百老汇大街 |
[37:01] | You should not have taken Broadway. | 你不应该走百老汇大街 |
[37:03] | It’s the most direct route to midtown. | 那是去市中心最直接的路线 |
[37:05] | Yeah, but it’s not the fastest. We should cut over to– | 是啊 但那不是最快的路线 我们应该… |
[37:07] | Castle, will you please stop telling me how to drive? | 卡塞尔 求你别指挥我开车行吗 |
[37:09] | I’m not telling you how to drive– | 我没有在指挥你… |
[37:10] | You are telling me how to drive. | 你就是在指挥我怎么开 |
[37:11] | Nazihah’s husband was a cabbie. | 纳兹哈的丈夫是的哥 |
[37:12] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[37:13] | So Broadway slows down in the 70s through midtown. | 百老汇大街在去市中心经过70几号街时交通堵塞 |
[37:15] | She would know that the fastest way is west end to 11th | 她会知道最快的路线是走西区大街转11街 |
[37:18] | and then cut crosstown on 48th. | 然后在第48街穿城而过 |
[37:19] | Okay, why 48th and not 46th? | 为什么走第48街不走第46街 |
[37:21] | Because 46th has construction on it. Turn here. | 因为第46街在施工 在这儿转弯 |
[37:25] | All units, this is 23. | 所有分队注意 我是23号 |
[37:26] | We are tracking a black van southbound on Broadway | 我们在百老汇大街跟踪一辆黑色面包车 |
[37:29] | passing 72nd. | 正经过第72街 |
[37:31] | I repeat, southbound on Broadway, passing 72nd. | 重复 南向百老汇大街 经过第72街 |
[37:33] | – Broadway. – I, uh… | -百老汇大街 -我… |
[37:35] | – I’m turning around. – No, no, | -我要掉头 -别 别 |
[37:36] | don’t turn around. It’s the wrong van. | 别掉头 那不是我们要找的面包车 |
[37:37] | – Castle, how do you know? – There! | -卡塞尔 你怎么知道的 -在那儿 |
[37:38] | There! There! There! There! There! There! | 那儿 那儿 那儿 那儿 |
[37:45] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[37:48] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[37:51] | Nazihah, pull over! | 纳兹哈 靠边停车 |
[38:06] | Please, no. They have my baby. | 求你们 别拦我 孩子在他们手上 |
[38:08] | Nazihah, no. We’ve got her. She’s okay. She’s o– | 纳兹哈 我们找到她了 她没事 她… |
[38:10] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[38:19] | Dispatch, this is 1 Lincoln 40. | 总部 我是1L40 |
[38:21] | We found the bomb on 55th and 11th. | 我们在第55街和第11街交口找到了炸弹 |
[38:23] | 1 Lincoln 40, copy. Bomb squad is en route. | 1L40 收到 拆弹部队在路上 |
[38:25] | E.T.A. three minutes. | 预计到达时间三分钟 |
[38:29] | Dispatch, that’s about two minutes too late. | 总部 炸弹还有一分多钟就爆炸了 |
[38:32] | 1 Lincoln 40, stand by. | 1L40 原地待命 |
[38:39] | Fallon. | 我是法伦 |
[38:40] | Fallon, you have any idea how to defuse a bomb? | 法伦 你知道怎么拆除炸弹吗 |
[38:42] | – One minute. – Where are you? | -还有一分钟 -你在哪 |
[38:44] | – We’re at 55th and 11th. – No, | -在第55街和第11街交口 -不行 |
[38:45] | I’d–I’d have to see it. Can you send a picture? | 我要看到炸弹才行 你能发张图片过来吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah, yeah. Hold on. | 好的 等等 |
[38:53] | It’s uploading right now. | 在上传 |
[38:54] | – 45 seconds. – You got it? | -45秒 -收到了吗 |
[38:56] | Yeah, it’s opening– it’s opening now. | 是的 在打开 缓冲中 |
[39:03] | – Fallon? – Hang on! | -法伦 -等下 |
[39:07] | – 30 seconds. – Fallon! | -30秒 -法伦 |
[39:09] | I can’t see anything! | 我什么都看不到 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:24] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[39:47] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[39:56] | Yes! | 爽 |
[40:06] | No, he–no, you should’ve seen his face, | 不 他 你们应该看看他当时的表情 |
[40:08] | because he stopped, | 因为他停下 |
[40:09] | he looked at me, he grabbed all the wires, | 看着我 然后他握住所有的线 |
[40:11] | and then he just yanked them. | 就这样拔了下来 |
[40:14] | All of ’em? | 所有的线吗 |
[40:16] | I figured one of ’em had to be the right one. | 我想其中肯定有对的那根 |
[40:18] | You know, the mayor wants to give you guys a medal. | 市长想给你们两个发勋章 |
[40:20] | I didn’t have the heart to tell him | 我没好意思提起 |
[40:21] | – you had no clue what you were doing. – Thank you. | -你根本就不知道自己在干什么 -谢谢 |
[40:25] | The captain’s right. | 队长说得对 |
[40:27] | You guys don’t know how lucky you are. | 你们俩不知道你们有多幸运 |
[40:32] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[40:35] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:42] | Could I talk to you two for a second? | 能跟你们两个谈谈吗 |
[40:53] | I just want you two to know | 我就是想让你们知道 |
[40:54] | the U.S. Attorneys office is gonna be charging them | 美国地检官办公室会以多次实施 |
[40:56] | with multiple counts of conspiracy to commit terror. | 恐怖主义行动的罪名起诉他们 |
[40:59] | And thanks to you two, we won’t have to add | 多亏了你们两个 他们的罪名不需要加上 |
[41:02] | the murder of innocent New Yorkers to that allegation. | 谋杀广大无辜纽约市民了 |
[41:04] | Well, we were just doing our job. | 我们不过是在做本职工作 |
[41:06] | Actually, I was doing my job. I don’t know | 实际上 我是在做本职工作 完全 |
[41:07] | – what the hell he was doing. – Hey. But that’s true. | -不知道他在干什么 -喂 但说得在理 |
[41:11] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[41:14] | what I do is not who I am. | 我所做的事情并不代表我就是那样的人 |
[41:18] | It’s just how I have to be. | 只是我不得不那样 |
[41:21] | I hope you both understand that. | 希望你们两个能理解 |
[41:23] | Why don’t we just say it was a pleasure | 这样说吧 我们很荣幸跟你合作 |
[41:24] | and that we hope that we don’t have to do it again? | 同时希望再也不要跟你共事了 |
[41:27] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[41:30] | I-if it does happen again, though, | 不过如果这样的事又发生了 |
[41:31] | maybe you could just text me, have a code word. | 或许你可以给我发个短信 来个密语 |
[41:34] | “Run.” | “跑” |
[41:39] | Hell of a day, huh? | 真是神奇的一天啊 |
[41:40] | Hell of a day. | 神奇的一天 |
[41:43] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[41:46] | I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[41:48] | I was thinking maybe… | 我在想也许 |
[41:53] | I should go home, | 我该回家了 |
[41:56] | get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[41:58] | Long day. | 累死了 |
[42:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |