Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I can’t believe you elbowed me in the face, D. 你竟然用手肘撞我的脸 小戴
[00:06] It was an accident, Charles. Come inside. 那是意外 查尔斯 进来
[00:08] I’ll get you an ice pack. 我给你拿冰袋敷一下
[00:12] Vicky, I’ve got Charles with me. 薇琪 查尔斯来了
[00:16] Vicky. 薇琪
[00:17] Damian. 戴米安
[00:20] Vicky. 薇琪
[00:40] I’m just saying, 我是说
[00:41] the first Valentine’s Day you spend with somebody 两个人在一起过的第一个情人节
[00:43] is important. 是相当重要的
[00:44] Yeah, but Lanie doesn’t care about that stuff, bro. 是 但蕾妮不在意那些 哥们
[00:46] All women care. Beckett, 是女人就都在意的 贝克特
[00:48] you and Josh– you got big plans for Valentine’s Day, right? 你和乔什 你们都有节目了是吧
[00:50] Josh is a surgeon. I’m a cop. 乔什是外科医生 而我是个警察
[00:53] In the unlikely event that we have a couple of hours free 虽然周一晚上我俩都有空的可能性很小
[00:55] on Monday night, we might go to dinner. 但如果有空我们应该会共进晚餐
[00:57] See? 看见了吧
[00:59] Hey, Castle. It’s Beckett. 喂 卡塞尔 我是贝克特
[01:01] Call me when you get this. 听到留言请回电
[01:01] Ooh, Castle’s gonna be sorry that he missed this one. 错过这件案子卡塞尔一定会失望的
[01:04] – Why? – Rich people, man. -为什么 -关于有钱人的
[01:06] Society murders are always the freakiest. 公众人物谋杀案总是最变态的
[01:10] The call came in about an hour ago. 大约一小时前报的案
[01:12] The owner of the house, Damian Westlake… 房子的主人 戴米安·韦斯莱
[01:14] says all was well when he left at 5:00 P.M. 说他下午五点离开去找邻居
[01:16] to meet his neighbor, Charles Utley, 查尔斯·厄特利打篮球时
[01:18] for a game of pickup. 还一切正常
[01:19] When the men returned at 6:00 P.M. 当他们六点钟回来的时候
[01:21] – Victoria Westlake was dead. – Murder weapon? -维多利亚·韦斯莱就死了 -凶器呢
[01:26] Nail gun. It’s over there. 是钉枪 就在那儿
[01:30] See? Told you. Freaky. 看 就跟你说很变态吧
[01:34] The back door was ajar. 后门半掩着
[01:35] Officers found what appears to be 有警员发现房子后墙上有疑似
[01:37] a gang tag on the rear wall of the building. 帮派标志的图案
[01:39] The paint’s fresh. 是刚漆上去的
[01:40] I’ll reach out to the gang unit, 我去接触一下那个帮派
[01:41] see if they can I.D. it for us. 看看他们是否帮我们找出凶手
[01:43] And I’ll talk with Mr. Utley. 我去找厄特利先生谈谈
[01:46] The Westlakes have a dog. 韦斯莱家还有只狗
[01:47] So if neighbors heard barking, 如果邻居听到狗叫声的话
[01:49] we might be able to pinpoint a timeline. 我们就能确定案发时间了
[01:50] We’ve canvassed, and nobody heard the dog. 我们已经询问过了 没人听见狗叫声
[01:53] The M.E. tentatively puts time of death 法医暂时确定死亡时间
[01:54] between 4:30 and 6:00. 是在下午四点半到六点之间
[01:56] 4:30,which means she might have been dead 四点半 就是说她可能在她丈夫离开前
[01:58] before the husband left the house. 就已经死了
[02:00] Where is Mr. Westlake? Thank you. 韦斯莱先生在哪儿 谢谢
[02:08] Mr. Westlake, I’m detective Kate… 韦斯莱先生 我是探长凯特
[02:12] Castle. 卡塞尔
[02:15] Castle, what are you doing here? 卡塞尔 你怎么会在这儿
[02:17] Damian Westlake is an old friend of mine 戴米安·韦斯莱是我从寄宿学校开始
[02:19] from boarding school. 就认识的一个老朋友
[02:20] He knows about my relationship with the NYPD. 他知道我和纽约市警察局的关系
[02:23] He just called me to give him some support. 他刚打电话给我向我寻求帮助
[02:24] Which is when you should’ve 当时你就该打电话
[02:25] – called me to let me know. – I just got here, -通知我的 -我刚到
[02:28] and I had no idea this would be your case. 而且我根本不知道这件案子由你负责
[02:30] Well, now that you do, 那现在你知道了
[02:31] is there anything you want to tell me 有什么和案情相关的内容
[02:32] that might be pertinent? 要告诉我的吗
[02:33] Uh, nothing. I’d never even met Vicky. 没有 我甚至都没见过薇琪
[02:36] But now at least I can tell Damian 但现在至少我能告诉戴米安
[02:38] the finest detective in New York City 纽约市最好的探长正在调查
[02:39] is working his wife’s case. 他妻子的案子
[02:42] Everything was fine when she left. 她离开的时候还一切正常
[02:45] The last thing she said to me was, “Have a good game.” 她和我说的最后一句话是”玩得开心点”
[02:48] Mr. Westlake, do you know of anyone 韦斯莱先生 你知道什么人可能会
[02:49] that might have wanted to harm Vicky? 想要伤害薇琪吗
[02:51] No, everyone loved her. 不知道 大家都爱她
[02:53] Someone spray painted your back wall. 有人在你家后墙上喷了油漆
[02:55] Did you notice anyone suspicious 你有注意到当你离开时
[02:58] hanging out when you left? 附近有可疑人物出现吗
[02:59] No. Vicky shouldn’t even have been here. 没有 薇琪本来就不该这时候在家的
[03:02] She came home early from work with a headache. 因为头痛她提前下班了
[03:05] Hey. We’re gonna catch the guy who did this, okay? 我们会把凶手抓到的 放心吧
[03:07] I promise. 我保证
[03:08] What did she do for a living? 她是做什么工作的
[03:09] Interior design. 室内设计
[03:11] And you? 你呢
[03:15] Damian’s a writer. 戴米安是个作家
[03:16] Anything I might have read? 有我可能读过的作品吗
[03:18] No, I’ve never been published. 没有 从来都没有发表过
[03:20] – How long were the two of you married? – Five years. -你们结婚多久了 -五年
[03:23] And would you characterize your relationship as happy? 你会用幸福来形容你们的婚姻生活吗
[03:25] Whoa. Why would you need to ask that? 为什么你要问这个
[03:28] It’s all right, Ricky. 没关系 里奇
[03:30] I loved my wife very much. 我很爱我妻子
[03:33] She was my whole world. 她是我的全部
[03:35] Mr. Westlake, I’m sorry, 韦斯莱先生 很抱歉
[03:36] but I’m gonna have to ask you 但我不得不问你一些
[03:38] a few questions about the murder weapon. 有关凶器的问题
[03:40] Why would you need to 为什么你要
[03:42] ask him about the murder weapon? 问他有关凶器的事
[03:44] Castle. 卡塞尔
[03:45] The nail gun, was that yours? 那把钉枪是你的吗
[03:47] No. We’ve been doing some remodeling. 不是 我们在做装修
[03:49] Any tools in the house 房子里的工具
[03:50] – belong to the workmen. – Did you ever have any– -都是工匠们的 -你们有没有
[03:52] Were there ever any issues with these workmen? 你们和工匠们有过争执吗
[03:54] Yeah, uh, I overheard Vicky on the phone 是的 上周五晚上我无意中听到
[03:57] with someone last Friday evening. 薇琪在电话里和什么人争吵
[03:58] She told him he was fired 她说他已经被解雇了
[04:00] and he shouldn’t come back. 不该再到这儿来
[04:00] You know his name? 你知道他叫什么名字吗
[04:01] No, I asked her about it. She told me it was nothing. 不知道 我问过她 她说没什么
[04:04] Talk to Amber Patinelli. Amber works for vicky. 去问安珀·帕丁丽吧 她是薇琪的员工
[04:08] Look, if–if you don’t mind, I really need to call 如果你们不介意的话 我要打电话通知
[04:11] Vicky’s ex-husband Simon and her kids. 薇琪的前夫西蒙 和她的孩子们
[04:14] I’m sure the press is gonna be all over this, 我想媒体一定会大肆报道
[04:16] and I don’t want ’em to hear about it on television. 我不希望他们是从电视上得知这件事的
[04:17] – Of course. – Excuse me. -当然 -我离开一下
[04:25] Hey. Why are you mad at me? 你干嘛冲我发火啊
[04:27] I’m just looking out for my friend. 我只是看望朋友而已
[04:28] You challenged my authority in front of a suspect, Castle. 你在嫌犯面前挑战我的权威 卡塞尔
[04:32] Since when is Damian a suspect? 什么时候戴米安变成嫌犯了
[04:34] Right now everyone is. 现在所有人都有嫌疑
[04:35] You know that. That’s how I do my job. 你知道的 这是我的工作方式
[04:37] I will not have you get in the way 我不会让你妨碍
[04:38] – of an investigation. – I won’t. I won’t. I promise. -我查案 -不会 我不会 保证
[04:41] But now can we get on to 但现在我们能不能讨论一下
[04:42] real suspects, like workmen, 真正的嫌疑犯 比如工匠
[04:43] Like, uh, mystery gang members? 比如神秘的帮派成员
[04:45] Question away. 立刻展开审问
[04:48] Look, I promised Damian 听我说 我向戴米安保证过
[04:50] we would get the guy that did this. 我们会找出凶手
[04:51] Let me help you. Please. 让我帮你 拜托了
[04:53] Yo! Castle. 哎哟这不是卡塞尔么
[04:56] Hey, you made it. 你赶上了
[04:57] Yeah. So I talked with 我和戴米安·韦斯莱的朋友
[04:59] Damian Westlake’s friend, Charles Utley. 查尔斯·厄特利谈过了
[05:02] He said Damian was distraught 他说当戴米安看到妻子的尸体时
[05:03] when he found his wife’s body, 几乎失控
[05:05] but he also says that during their normally friendly game, 但他提到当他们像平常一样进行友谊赛时
[05:08] Damian was unusually tense and aggressive. 戴米安表现出不寻常的紧张和侵略性
[05:11] So maybe he shoots his wife, 所以有可能他先朝妻子射钉
[05:12] then goes to shoot some hoops, 然后去打篮球
[05:13] injures his friend, brings him inside to establish an alibi. 弄伤他的朋友 带他进屋做不在场证明
[05:15] You know, Vicky Westlake had an argument 薇琪·韦斯莱星期五和一个工匠
[05:17] with one of her workers on Friday. 有过争执
[05:18] A worker who, and I’m just speculating here, 这个工匠 就我目前所推测
[05:20] may have some experience with nail guns. 是有经验使用钉枪的人
[05:23] Maybe we should go run and check out that lead 也许我们应该根据这条线索先查查清楚
[05:25] before we rush to judgment on an innocent man. 再对一个无辜的人做出草率的判断
[05:27] I’m sorry. Is this you staying out of the way? 打断下 这就是你说的不妨碍我工作吗
[05:29] This is me simply making a point 我只是想说
[05:30] about remaining objective. 还有其他的目标嫌疑人
[05:41] Excuse me. Amber Patinelli? 请问 你是安珀·帕丁丽吗
[05:43] I’m detective Esposito. This is detective Ryan. 我是埃斯波西多警探 这位是莱恩警探
[05:45] We’d like to talk with you about Vicky Westlake. 我们想和你谈谈薇琪·韦斯莱
[05:47] Of course. Oh, my god. It’s just so terrible. 当然 天哪 太可怕了
[05:50] Vicky’s husband said that she had a fight 薇琪的丈夫说她曾经和
[05:52] with one of the workmen at her house. 她房子里的一个工匠起过争执
[05:53] She fired the carpenter, Morris Hasberg. 她开除了木匠 莫里斯·哈斯贝格
[05:57] Oh, my god. You don’t think that Morris did this? 天哪 你们不会以为莫里斯是凶手吧
[05:59] We’re looking at several suspects. 我们正在调查几个嫌疑人
[06:02] What did Morris do to get fired? 莫里斯干了什么会被开除
[06:04] He stole her engagement ring. 他偷了她的订婚戒指
[06:05] Vicky was afraid of getting mugged, 薇琪担心会被抢劫
[06:07] so she didn’t wear it much. Vicky looked for it 所以她不常戴着 上周她在
[06:09] in her jewelry box last week, and it was missing. 首饰盒里找戒指 结果发现不见了
[06:12] Jewelry box? 放在首饰盒里吗
[06:13] My fiance never takes her ring off her finger. 我未婚妻从没把戒指从手上拿下来过
[06:15] Is your fiance’s ring 11 carats? 你未婚妻的戒指有11克拉吗
[06:18] Morris was hired to make a cabinet for the master bath. 莫里斯受雇为主浴室做橱柜
[06:21] He was the only person in the bedroom. 卧室里只有他一个人
[06:22] Vicky told him, if he didn’t return the ring, 薇琪说 如果他不把戒指交出来
[06:24] she’d have to call the police. Morris went crazy. 她就要报警 莫里斯疯了
[06:27] – Crazy how? – He came to the house on Monday morning, -怎么疯法 -星期一早上他来办公室
[06:30] and he made a scene. 大吵大闹
[06:31] He said that if she didn’t stop telling lies, 说如果她继续散播谣言
[06:33] bad things would happen. 事情就不会好看了
[06:36] Morris Hasberg? 莫里斯·哈斯贝格
[06:38] Turns out the Westlakes’ carpenter 看来韦斯莱家的木匠是在
[06:39] learned his trade at Sing Sing, 纽约州新新监狱里学的手艺
[06:41] where he did eight to ten for armed robbery 九十年代末他因武装抢劫在那儿
[06:42] back in the late ’90s. 待了十来年
[06:43] Witnesses report seeing his truck in front of 有目击者称案发当天见到他的货车
[06:46] the Westlakes’ town house on the day of the murder. 停在韦斯莱家的别墅前
[06:48] Do I see two men jumping on 两位打的这么火热
[06:49] a hot workmen-related lead? 莫非是为了那个工匠嫌疑人么
[06:53] That sounded a lot dirtier than I–than I wanted it to. 呃 这话说出来怎么感觉这么腐
[06:55] – We’ll bring him in. – Okay. -我们会把他带来的 -好的
[06:57] Oh, actually, those were– those… 等下 那咖啡是买给…
[07:03] See? I told you it wasn’t Damian. 看 我早说凶手不是戴米安了
[07:05] I never said it was. 我从没说过他是
[07:07] In fact, I would be very happy 事实上 如果莫里斯是
[07:08] if Morris was our guy. 我们要抓的人的话 我会很高兴的
[07:10] You have wrong guy. 你们抓错人了
[07:11] Morris, forensics came back on the nail gun. 莫里斯 法医把钉枪送回来了
[07:14] Your fingerprints are all over the murder weapon. 报告显示上面都是你的指纹
[07:16] I must use the nail gun for carpenter. 我做木工时必须要用到钉枪
[07:19] Well, then what was your truck 那星期三你的货车为什么
[07:20] doing parked on her street on Wednesday? 会停在她家街上
[07:23] She say come, uh, see her. 她让我去见她
[07:26] You expect us to believe 你以为我们会相信
[07:27] that Mrs. Westlake invited you back into her house 在你偷了韦斯莱太太的戒指并威胁她之后
[07:30] after you stole her ring and threatened her? 她还会请你回到她的别墅吗
[07:32] Mrs. Westlake, she found the ring. 韦斯莱太太 她找到了戒指
[07:35] She called to me and say to come there, 她打电话给我让我过去
[07:38] and then she say sorry to accuse. 然后她为指责了我向我道歉
[07:41] She cry. 她哭了
[07:43] She cry– she cried? 她哭了吗
[07:45] Is true. 是真的
[07:47] Hasberg’s alibi 哈斯贝格的不在场证明
[07:49] is truth. 是真的
[07:50] – Shut the front door. – C.S.U. inventoried the jewelry, -扯蛋呢吧 -犯罪现场单位清点过首饰
[07:53] and the engagement ring is there. 订婚戒指在里面
[07:56] But there were other prints on the weapon. 但是凶器上还有别的指纹
[07:58] Partials, but none of them are in the system. 只是部分 都不在系统记录里
[08:00] Okay, so what’s our new theory? 好吧 有什么新线索
[08:02] Who’s our new suspect? 谁是我们新的嫌疑人
[08:05] Oh, come on. Not Damian. 算了吧 不会是戴米安的
[08:07] Castle, bad guys 卡塞尔 当坏人
[08:08] breaking into houses bring their own weapons, 带着武器闯进屋子时
[08:10] dogs bark at strangers, 狗是会冲着陌生人叫的
[08:12] and over one-third 而且超过三分之一的
[08:13] of domestic female homicide victims 家庭女性凶杀案的受害者
[08:15] are murdered by their husbands. 是被他们的丈夫所杀
[08:16] I don’t care about statistics. 我不管什么数据
[08:18] I am telling you, Damian is not capable of murder. 我告诉你 戴米安不会杀人
[08:22] You know, I could say that about maybe three people 告诉你吧 我人生至今为止只遇到过三个人
[08:24] that I’ve met in my entire life. 让我敢担保他们不会杀人
[08:25] What is it about this guy that–that warrants 这个人有什么地方可以让你如此
[08:28] this unshakable faith that you have in him? 坚定不移地担保他
[08:30] When I was 14, my Mom sent me to Edgewyck Academy. 我14岁时 妈妈送我去艾维克学院
[08:33] I… I was homesick, and I didn’t have any friends, 我想家 又没有朋友
[08:37] so I wrote about it. 所以我就把一切都记录下来
[08:39] One day, I submitted a story to the literary magazine. 一天 我向文学杂志投稿
[08:42] Damian Westlake was the editor. 戴米安·韦斯莱是编辑
[08:44] And he published it. 他登了你的作品
[08:45] More than that. 不止是这样
[08:47] He called me down to his office, 他把我叫到他的办公室
[08:48] he sat me down, and he said, “Ricky…” 他请我坐下 说”里奇”
[08:54] “You have a great talent.” “你很有天赋”
[08:59] No one had ever said anything like that to me before. 以前从没人对我说过那样的话
[09:02] Damian, he encouraged me, he critiqued me, he… 戴米安 他鼓励我 指导我 他
[09:07] he always made me dig a little deeper. 他帮我挖掘出更深层的自我
[09:13] Without Damian Westlake, I’m a lawyer, 没有戴米安·韦斯莱 我可能会成为律师
[09:16] I’m a grifter, I’m a rodeo clown, 骗子或者是放牧人竞技会上的小丑
[09:18] but I am not a writer. 总之我不会成为一个作家
[09:23] Without him, I’m not me. 没有他 就没有现在的我
[09:27] Yo. I ran a standard background check 我对戴米安·韦斯莱
[09:29] on Damian Westlake. 做了一个标准的背景调查
[09:31] Turns out Vicky isn’t the first family member 原来薇琪不是他第一个死于袭击的
[09:33] – that he’s lost to violence. – You mean his father. -家人 -你是指他的父亲吗
[09:37] When Damian was 19, his father was killed 戴米安19岁时 他父亲死在韦斯莱家
[09:40] at the Westlake vacation home in Puerto Rico. 位于波多黎各的度假屋里
[09:42] Not killed, Castle. Murdered. 不是自然死亡 卡塞尔 而是谋杀
[09:47] And you didn’t tell us? 你怎么没告诉我们这个
[09:48] Tell you what? 告诉你们什么
[09:50] H-how is the tragic death of Damian’s father 二十年前戴米安的父亲是
[09:53] over two decades ago 怎么惨死的
[09:54] in any way relevant to this case? 这和这件案子有什么关系吗
[09:56] I’ll tell you how. 我来告诉你有什么关系
[09:58] The cops that were investigating that case 调查那件案子的警察
[10:01] named Damian as the prime suspect. 将戴米安列为主要嫌疑犯
[10:17] Castle, it’s one thing for you to look out for your friend. 卡塞尔 讲朋友义气是一回事
[10:21] It’s a completely different story 但对我隐瞒重要线索
[10:22] when you hide vital information from me. 就完全是另外一回事了
[10:25] I wasn’t hiding it. I just didn’t think it mattered. 我没有想隐瞒 我只是觉得它不重要
[10:28] You didn’t think it mattered 你觉得戴米安曾是某起凶杀案的
[10:30] that Damian was a suspect in a previous homicide? 主要嫌疑人这件事不重要
[10:33] I didn’t know he was a suspect. 我不知道他是嫌疑人
[10:35] And since he was never arrested, 既然他从未被逮捕
[10:36] and that case is still unsolved, 而且那件案子一直没破
[10:38] I’m guessing those cops have a lot of theories 我认为那些警察有很多假设
[10:40] and no evidence, like another detective I could name 但却没有证据证明 就像某位现在
[10:42] right about now. 站在我眼前的警官这样
[10:43] You know, if this was anybody else, 如果这是别人
[10:45] you’d be asking me 你一定会在问我
[10:46] why I hadn’t already slapped the cuffs on ’em. 为什么我还没有把他们铐起来
[10:49] But it isn’t anyone else. 但这不是别人
[10:50] And I’m telling you, 而且我告诉你
[10:51] you are way off base on this one. 在这件案子上你错得离谱了
[10:53] – What’s going on? – Mom and dad are fighting. -怎么了 -老爸老妈吵架了
[10:55] Who’s winning? 谁占上风
[10:56] We agreed that you would stay out of my way 我们协商好了你在这件案子上
[10:58] on this. Yes, but I did not agree 不能干涉我 -没错 但我没同意
[11:00] I would stand by and let you railroad my friend! 我会袖手旁观让你们诬陷我的朋友
[11:02] Castle, you are too close to this one. 卡塞尔 这单案子你太感情用事了
[11:04] You need to go home! 你必需回家
[11:05] Now! 现在就回
[11:20] -Yeah…-Thanks, Billy. -没错 -谢谢你 比利
[11:21] Really appreciate that. 非常感谢
[11:23] Yeah, as soon as possible. Thank you. 好 我会尽快 谢谢
[11:24] Okay. 好的
[11:28] Let’s get ahold of Philip Westlake’s case file. 我们看一下菲利普·韦斯莱案子的卷宗吧
[11:30] I want to find out why no arrests were made. 我想查出为什么当时逮捕他
[11:32] And Vicky Westlake’s ex-husband, Simon Campbell, 还有薇琪·韦斯莱的前夫西蒙·坎贝尔
[11:34] let’s bring him in. 把他带到局里吧
[11:42] Sorry. I… I had to get outta there. 不好意思 我必须出来透透气
[11:45] I keep thinking I’m gonna hear Vicky’s voice 我总感觉自己会听见薇琪说话
[11:47] or I’m gonna come around the corner 或者我走到拐角时
[11:48] and see her curled up on the sofa. 看到她蜷缩着躺在沙发上
[11:50] Listen, Damian, I’m sorry. 听着 戴米安 我很抱歉
[11:51] Something’s come up in the investigation. 调查中出了一点事
[11:54] Your father’s murder…you were a suspect. 你爸爸的谋杀案里 你是嫌疑人
[11:58] Some creep broke into our house, 一些疯子闯进了我家
[12:01] robbed the place, and shot my father. 洗劫一空 打死了我父亲
[12:04] The cops decided on day one that it must have been me. 警察从调查第一天起就认定我是凶手
[12:06] Were you there? 你当时在那吗
[12:07] I was at college, 2,000 miles away. 我在两千英里外的大学里
[12:11] I know you and your father didn’t have 我知道你和你父亲的关系
[12:13] the, uh, the best relationship. 不是太好
[12:15] It only got worse after my mother passed away. 我母亲去世后关系又恶化了
[12:18] And when he died, you inherited… 他死之后 你继承了
[12:20] everything. 所有财产
[12:23] Detective Beckett thinks, I got away with murder once, 贝克特警官认为 我曾经逃脱了一次谋杀
[12:26] now I’ve done it again, doesn’t she? 现在我又重操旧业了 对吧
[12:28] Ah, Damian, you should’ve told me. 戴米安 你本应告诉我的
[12:30] I’m not a cop. I’m your friend. 我不是警察 我是你的朋友
[12:32] That’s right. You are. 没错 你是我的朋友
[12:34] Remember when you first came to edgewyck? 记得你第一次来艾维克的时候吗
[12:36] I remember. 我记得
[12:38] I was the one that told them to give you a chance. 是我告诉他们给你一个机会
[12:41] I’m looking for the same chance now. 我现在也渴望一个这样的机会
[12:45] Mr. Campbell, how did you get along with your ex-wife? 坎贝尔先生 你和你前妻关系如何
[12:49] Well, it was hard for a while. I was bitter. 有一阵子不大好 我那时很痛苦
[12:52] Vicky left me for him, you know? 薇琪为了他离我而去 你知道吗
[12:55] – Mm-hmm.- We had a home. -嗯 -我们有家庭
[12:56] We had two kids going into their teens, 我们有两个进入青春期的孩子
[12:57] and she fell madly in love with Damian Westlake 她却不可救药地爱上了戴米安·韦斯莱
[13:00] and left me. 然后离我而去
[13:01] And what did you know about him, about his past? 你了解他吗 关于他的过去
[13:03] I know he doesn’t work. Comes from money, I guess. 我知道他没有工作 我猜他奔着钱来的
[13:06] – Mm-hmm.- A typical spoiled child -嗯 -典型的从被宠坏的小孩
[13:07] that grew into a spoiled man. 成长为一个娇纵浪荡的男人
[13:09] I know Vicky regretted marrying him. 我知道薇琪后悔嫁给了他
[13:11] And why would you say that? 为什么你这么说
[13:12] Vicky’s business 薇琪的店铺
[13:13] is on the ground floor of our brownstone. 在我们房子的一楼
[13:15] I still live in the top two floors with the kids. 我依然和孩子们住在上面的两层
[13:18] I would see her every day, you know, singing a little tune 我每天都能见到她 听见她哼哼小曲
[13:21] or gazing fondly at some new bauble he had gotten her. 爱不释手地看着他买给她的小玩意
[13:24] Then lately, there was less 没过多久她不怎么唱歌了
[13:27] singing and more crying. 哭声却增多起来
[13:30] Monday, she told me she 周一时 她告诉我
[13:31] thought she had made a mistake. 她觉得自己犯了个错误
[13:32] We even talked about getting back together. 我们甚至谈到了复合
[13:34] What, you think it’s a coincidence 难道你认为她两天后遇害
[13:35] that two days later, she was dead? 是个巧合吗
[13:41] Richard, I thought you went to bed hours ago. 理查德 我以为你早都睡觉了
[13:44] Couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[13:45] Couldn’t sleep because of your fight with Beckett 睡不着是因为你和贝克特吵了一架
[13:47] or because there’s a possibility 还是因为你的老朋友戴米安
[13:50] Your old friend Damian may be a double murderer? 有可能是两起凶杀案的凶手
[13:53] Both, and thank you for putting it so bluntly. 都有 感谢你这么直言不讳地说出来
[13:56] Richard, you know… 理查德
[13:57] Don’t. Don’t say it. 别 别说出来
[13:59] I know what you’re thinking, 我知道你在想什么
[14:01] ’cause I’m thinking it, too. 因为我也在想这个
[14:03] What are the chances Damian’s father and wife 戴米安的父亲和妻子都因
[14:06] are both murdered in home invasions, 入室抢劫被害而他却与此毫无关系
[14:08] but he had nothing to do with ’em? 这可能性能有多大
[14:10] So what do you think? 那你怎么认为
[14:11] I know, if he is guilty, 我只知道 如果他是有罪的
[14:14] I’ll need to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt. 想说服我不仅仅需要一个合理的假设
[14:17] I will need solid evidence, 我得看到实实在在的证据
[14:19] not just coincidence and speculation. 不仅仅靠巧合和猜测
[14:22] Have you ever known Beckett 你难道见过贝克特
[14:23] to settle for less than that? 仅仅满足于巧合和猜测么
[14:25] No. 没有
[14:27] Then I think you should face it, kiddo. 我觉得你需要面对事实 孩子
[14:28] You may owe that woman an apology… 你欠那个女人一声道歉
[14:32] especially if you want to stay on the case. 特别是如果你还想调查此案的话
[14:39] oh, no. 哦 不
[14:43] Can I give you a hand with that? 我能帮你一把吗
[14:45] I got it. 我能搞定
[14:46] You just…all you do… 你只要… 把那个…
[14:47] Castle, I said I got it. Okay? 卡塞尔 我说过我能搞定 好吧
[14:53] What are you doing here? 你来这做什么
[14:56] When I told Damian 当我告诉戴米安
[14:57] the best detective in New York was working his wife’s case, 纽约市最好的警官负责他妻子的案子时
[14:59] I meant it, and I’m… 我说的是真心话
[15:01] I’m sorry to have doubted you. 我很抱歉我曾经怀疑过你的能力
[15:04] If you let me back, I promise, 如果你让我回归 我保证
[15:06] I will do my best to remain objective. 我会尽全力保持一个客观的态度
[15:09] Well, that might be harder than you think. 这可能比你想象中要更难做到
[15:12] The Westlakes’ financial records. 韦斯莱家的财务报告
[15:15] This is their prenuptial agreement, 这是他俩的婚前协定
[15:17] and it’s pretty clear that if they got divorced, 上面明确说如果他们离婚
[15:19] Damian would get nothing, but with her dead, 戴米安一个子儿也得不到 但如果她死了
[15:21] – he inherits $10 million.- Yes, -他会继承一千万美元 -没错
[15:22] but you’re forgetting that Damian is already rich… 但你忘了戴米安已经很富有了
[15:24] the money he got when his father died. 他父亲死后继承的钱
[15:26] When his father was murdered, 是他父亲被谋杀后
[15:27] and also, that money is gone. 而且 那笔钱也已经花完了
[15:30] Last of his cash, Damian spent wooing Vicky. 戴米安用他的最后一笔现金来讨薇琪欢心了
[15:34] He showered her with expensive presents… 他用昂贵的礼物将她哄的团团转
[15:36] the engagement ring, a tennis bracelet, diamond earrings. 订婚戒指 手链 钻石耳环
[15:39] And then by the time they got married, 等到他们结婚的时候
[15:40] Damian was tapped out of money. 戴米安的钱全都花光了
[15:42] Vicky was paying for all the bills. 是薇琪付的所有账单
[15:43] According to Damian’s credit card receipts, 根据戴米安的信用卡收据
[15:45] he spent her money on good scotch, 他用她的钱买上等苏格兰威士忌
[15:47] box seats, and cuban cigars. 剧院头等包厢和古巴雪茄
[15:49] Meanwhile, most of her charges are 于此同时 她绝大多数钱
[15:50] for her design business… 花在她的设计事业上了
[15:51] -APPRAISER, a rug place, REFINISHER… – so? -一个叫鉴赏者的破地方 还有再塑者 -于是呢
[15:55] So maybe Vicky got tired of being his A.T.M. 也许薇琪厌倦了做他的提款机
[15:57] Maybe she threatened 也许她威胁他
[15:58] to cut him off just like his father did. 她要像他父亲那样与他断交
[16:00] Castle, I read the 卡塞尔 我看过
[16:01] Philip Westlake case files. 菲利普·韦斯莱案子的卷宗了
[16:02] The cops were sure it was him. 警察可以确定就是他干的
[16:04] Yes, but they were wrong, just like you’re wrong now. 没错 但他们错了 就像你现在也错了
[16:06] Oh, I’m sorry. Is this you being objective 抱歉 难道你这是在保持一个客观的态度吗
[16:08] or is this you staying out of my way? 还是在不干涉我的破案工作
[16:10] This is me saying, 我这是在说
[16:12] maybe we could broaden our suspect pool a little bit. 也许我们可以稍微扩大一下嫌疑犯的范围
[16:15] Certainly there’s someone else we could be looking at. 肯定有一些其他我们需要调查的人
[16:18] I think I might be able to help with that. 我觉得我可以帮上忙
[16:20] The gang unit I.D.’ed the tag 打黑小组查到了韦斯莱家
[16:21] on the back wall of the Westlakes’. 后墙上的符号
[16:23] It’s a personal signature. The guy’s name is Omar Lincoln. 是个人签名 那家伙的名字叫奥马·林肯
[16:26] Please, please tell me he’s a very bad man. 拜托了 告诉我他是个恶棍吧
[16:29] Well, he did two years for assault with a deadly weapon 他因2007年在一次入室抢劫中持械伤人
[16:31] in a B&E in 2007. 而坐了两年牢
[16:33] Called the graffiti squad. 已经给涂鸦治理小队打电话了
[16:35] They’ve been tracking this guy. 他们已经在追踪他了
[16:35] Got a pop on his location. 查到了他的下落
[16:37] All right. Let’s go get this guy, huh? 太好了 我们去抓这个人吧
[16:41] – Okay, go. I got it.- Thank you. -好 去吧 我明白了 -谢谢
[16:52] Yo, Omar. 喂 奥马
[16:54] Come here. 过来
[16:55] NYPD, come on down. 纽约警察局的 下来
[16:57] So long, detective. 好久不见 警官
[17:01] Hey, wait a minute! 等一下
[17:03] NYPD! Stop the truck! 纽约警察局的 快停车
[17:06] Stop! Stop the truck! Stop! 停车 停车 快停车
[17:09] stop the truck! 停车
[17:11] Get down! 下来
[17:13] Yo, if this is about that dead rich lady, 如果这是关于那个死去的富婆
[17:15] I don’t know nothin’. 我可什么都不知道
[17:18] All right. Come on. Let’s go. 好了 走吧 我们走吧
[17:26] Okay, I was at the house, yeah. But I didn’t kill her. 好吧 我确实在房子里 但是我可没杀她
[17:29] Here’s what I think happened, Omar. 我觉得事情是这样的 奥马
[17:30] You were back there tagging the wall. 你回到那面墙上涂鸦
[17:32] Mrs. Westlake opens the door and sees you. 韦斯莱夫人打开门看见了你
[17:35] You shove her inside and 你把她推到里面去
[17:36] you grab the first weapon you find 抓起你能找到的第一把武器
[17:37] so that she doesn’t call the cops 这样她才不敢报警
[17:39] and you don’t get busted on your parole. 而你也不会在保释期再次被抓
[17:40] No, no. Look, I tagged the wall. 不不 听着 我是在那扇墙上涂鸦了
[17:41] Right after that, I hit the flower shop on 63rd. 那之后 我去六十三大街的花店了
[17:44] Owner sees me, 店主看见我了
[17:45] pulls a .38, 掏出了一把0.38口径的枪
[17:47] I get outta there hella fast. 我就赶紧走掉了
[17:48] – You could ask him. – What time was this? -你们可以去问他 -那时几点
[17:50] Quarter to 5:00, about. 大约四点四十五
[17:51] You make this vandalism charge go away, 你们只要不以破坏公物罪起诉我
[17:54] I’ll tell you fine detectives who did it. 我就告诉你们这些勇猛的警探谁是凶手
[17:59] Okay. 好吧
[18:01] – Her husband. – Ah, come on. -她丈夫 -得了吧
[18:03] Castle. 卡塞尔
[18:06] All right, Omar, talk to me. 好吧 告诉我奥马
[18:08] I heard them two fighting. 我听见他们两个吵架了
[18:09] I mean, beezy had her park avenue on. 整条公园大道都能听到那娘们的声音
[18:12] “You’re a liar. You’re a thief. “你是个大骗子 你是窃贼
[18:14] I’m sorry I ever met you. I want a divorce.” 我真后悔当初遇见你 我要离婚”
[18:16] If I was him, I woulda killed her, too, 我要是他 我也会杀了她
[18:18] just to shut her up. 就为了让她把嘴闭上
[18:20] I… I mean… 我的意思是…
[18:24] Don’t write that. 这句话别写上去
[18:25] I can’t believe you’re taking Omar Lincoln at his word. 我不敢相信你竟然相信了奥马·林肯的话
[18:28] I’m taking the word of Dan Samuels, 我是相信丹·萨缪尔斯的话
[18:29] who confirms, at 4:50 P.M., he was at his flower shop 他证实下午四点五十的时候 他在他的花店
[18:33] pointing a .38 at Omar Lincoln, 拿一把0.38口径的枪指着奥马·林肯
[18:35] and that Omar ran north, 之后奥马向北跑去
[18:36] which is in the opposite direction 这正好是和韦斯莱家
[18:37] of the westlakes’ townhome. 相反的方向
[18:38] Yes, but maybe he doubled back… 没错 但他也许又折回来…
[18:40] Omar says that he overheard the Westlakes 奥马说他无意中听到韦斯莱一家
[18:41] having a knock-down-drag-out, 发生了激烈的争吵
[18:43] and that she used the “D” Word. 而且她提到了离婚
[18:44] Damian told us that things were fine between them 戴米安告诉我们他们俩没有矛盾
[18:46] and that the last thing that Vicky said to him 薇琪对他说的最后一句话是
[18:48] was “have a good game.” “好好玩吧”
[18:49] – They had a fight. – Married people fight. -他们吵架了 -两口子没有不吵架的
[18:51] Well, then why did Damian lie to us about it? 那为什么戴米安要对我们撒谎
[18:53] Maybe he was afraid you’d, I don’t know, 也许他害怕你
[18:54] suspect him of murder. 把他列为犯罪嫌疑人
[18:56] Or maybe he was afraid 或许他害怕
[18:57] that we’d figure out what the fight was about. 我们查出来吵架的原因
[18:59] These are Damian’s credit card charges. 这些是戴米安的信用卡消费记录
[19:02] Yeah, we went over those. 没错 我们查过了
[19:03] Uh, cigars, scotch, box seats. 雪茄威士忌剧院头等包厢什么的
[19:04] This is a different card. Took us a while to find it 这是另外一张卡 费了点劲才找到
[19:07] because Damian paid the 因为戴米安是用他的
[19:09] bill from a pocket account, 私房零花钱账户结的账
[19:10] and he kept it a secret from Vicky. 他将此事瞒着薇琪
[19:11] And given the charges, 根据消费记录
[19:12] I’m sure he’s keeping other secrets. 我很肯定他还隐瞒了其他事
[19:14] There’s a florist, some jewelry store at the mall, 有一个花店 还有购物中心里的几家珠宝店
[19:17] and he rented a playroom at the varick club 他还在男性俱乐部租了一间娱乐室
[19:19] – at least once a week. – What’s in a playroom? -每周至少去一次 -娱乐室里面有什么
[19:22] Not much more than a bed. 顶多就是一张床什么的
[19:25] Yes, I’m a member. 没错 我也是俱乐部的会员
[19:27] So why would Damian rent a bed 那戴米安为什么在城里有一座好房子的
[19:29] when he had a nice big town house? 情况下还要租一张床呢
[19:32] There’s gotta be a..a reasonable explanation. 肯定会有一个合乎情理的解释
[19:36] Well, let’s go see if we can find it. 那让我们看看能不能找到吧
[19:41] Mr. Castle, welcome back. It’s been a long time. 卡塞尔先生 欢迎回来 好久不见
[19:44] Yes, well, I’ve been, uh, working a lot. No time for play. 没错 我最近有点忙于工作 没时间玩
[19:48] Ah. We’re actually here about 我们这次来这其实
[19:48] another one of your members. 是关于另一位会员的事
[19:50] Damian Westlake. 戴米安·韦斯莱
[19:52] Apparently he would come here often, rent a playroom. 很显然他经常来这 租了一间娱乐室
[19:55] I should probably get my supervisor. I.. 我也许得给主管打个电话 我…
[19:58] Callie, it’s okay. You can tell us. 凯莉没关系 你可以告诉我们
[20:00] Was Damian meeting someone here? 戴米安在这和某人约会吗
[20:04] We’re not supposed to get involved with members, 我们本不应该干涉会员的私事
[20:06] especially married members. 尤其是已婚会员
[20:09] But Damian… 但戴米安
[20:10] We couldn’t help it. We fell in love. 我们情不自禁坠入情网
[20:15] Did he tell you that he planned on leaving his wife? 他有说过要离开他妻子吗
[20:18] Did he tell you about the problems with the money? 他有告诉你关于钱的问题吗
[20:21] N-no. Uh, Mrs. Westlake did. 没有 但韦斯莱夫人告诉我了
[20:25] You spoke to Mrs. Westlake? 你跟韦斯莱夫人谈过了
[20:27] She came to the club Wednesday morning. 她星期三上午过来的
[20:30] She said that she had figured it out, about Damian and me, 说她已知道戴米安和我的私情
[20:33] and she wanted to warn me. 她想警告我
[20:35] About what? 警告什么
[20:36] Mrs.Westlake said that, she was going to leave Damian, 韦斯莱夫人说她要离开戴米安
[20:38] and then he wouldn’t have any money. 他一分钱也得不到
[20:40] She said he couldn’t live without money, 她说他没有钱就活不了
[20:41] so he would find someone else. 因此他会再找一个
[20:43] You know, a woman who could support him. 可以养他的女人
[20:44] And did you tell Damian 你有告诉戴米安
[20:46] about the conversation you had with his wife? 你和他妻子的谈话吗
[20:49] And what did he say? 他对此说了什么
[20:51] He said he loved me 他说他爱我
[20:53] and that nothing would keep us apart. 什么也不能将我们分开
[20:56] Then I heard about Mrs. Westlake on the news. 接着我就在新闻上听到韦斯莱夫人出事了
[21:00] Did you talk to Damian 在你听到戴米安妻子的谋杀案后
[21:01] after you heard about his wife’s murder? 你有和他谈过吗
[21:04] Just once. 只谈过一次
[21:06] He said we couldn’t see each other for a while, 他说我们近期不要见面了
[21:08] until things calmed down. 直到一切风平浪静后
[21:11] He told me that he didn’t do it. 他说不是他干的
[21:14] But then he said, you know, if the cops ask me, 但他又说 如果警察问起他
[21:16] that I should say that we weren’t together… 我得说我们没有在一起
[21:19] That it could make him look bad. 否则这对他很不利
[21:23] What am I supposed to think? 我该怎么想呢
[21:35] Callie’s alibi checks out. 凯莉的不在场证据证实了
[21:38] She was at work on Wednesday until 7:00 P.M. 她周三一直工作到晚上7点
[21:40] Uniforms are bringing Damian in now. 警员正带戴米安过来
[21:43] Look… 听着
[21:45] Maybe Damian is a cheater 也许戴米安是个白眼狼
[21:47] and a bum and a bad husband. 拆白党 黄世仁
[21:49] – Maybe? – But that doesn’t make him a killer. -也许吗 -但这并不意味他是凶手
[21:52] And you keep looking at me 你这样看着我
[21:54] like I’m crazy for believing in him, 好像我疯了才相信他
[21:55] but that’s just because you don’t know him. 但这只是因为你不了解他
[21:58] Castle, neither do you. 卡塞尔 你也不了解他
[22:00] The Damian that you think you know doesn’t exist. 你自认为了解的戴米安并不存在
[22:04] You made him up, 他是你臆造的
[22:05] just like you made up Derrick Storm, 就像你臆造的德里克·斯道姆
[22:07] just like you made up Nikki Heat. 也像是你臆造的妮基·希特
[22:10] He’s a character in a story that you told yourself 他只不过是你14岁时思家心切
[22:14] when you were a homesick 14-year-old little boy. 所创造出来的一个故事人物
[22:18] Maybe it’s time to let him go. 也许是时候让他离开了
[22:29] You can watch from observation. 你可以在观察室看
[22:30] You don’t want to be in there for this. 你也不会想在场的
[22:42] You know, people keep telling me I should hire a lawyer. 人们总跟我说该请个律师
[22:44] I say, I’m innocent. I-I shouldn’t need a lawyer. 我说我是清白的 我不需要律师
[22:47] If you’re innocent, Mr. Westlake, why is it 如果你是清白的 韦斯莱先生
[22:49] every time I turn over a rock in this case, 为什么每一次我翻看这件案子
[22:52] some dirty secret of yours slithers out? 总能发现一些龌龊的秘密
[22:55] I didn’t do this. 我没杀人
[22:56] That’s what you said to the cops in Puerto Rico, too. 你在波多黎各也是这么跟警察说的
[23:00] Isn’t funny how you keep finding yourself 总让自己深陷同样的窘境
[23:02] in the same situation, telling the same stories? 说着同样的故事 不可笑吗
[23:07] I’ve got a story, too. You want to hear it? 我也有个故事 想听听吗
[23:09] My story is about a handsome little prince 一个英俊的小王子
[23:13] who only ever wanted to live well, 只想过锦衣玉食的生活
[23:15] so he killed his dad, the king, 所以他杀了自己的父亲 就是国王
[23:16] and he stole all of his gold, and he spent it 偷了他所有的金子
[23:21] and he spent it until it was all gone. 花啊花 直至挥霍一空
[23:23] I didn’t marry Vicky for her money. 我不是为了钱才娶薇琪的
[23:27] I loved her. 我爱她
[23:28] And what about Callie? 那凯莉呢
[23:30] Told you, Damian. We talked to her. 戴米安 我们跟她谈过了
[23:32] She said that you were in love with her 她说你爱的是她
[23:34] and that you told her 你还告诉她
[23:36] that you wanted the two of you to be together. 你想和她在一起
[23:39] Vicky was leaving you soon. 薇琪很快就会离开你的
[23:41] You’d be free to have your happily ever after. 然后就可以自由享受你们的幸福了
[23:44] But there’s just one problem. 但有个问题
[23:46] Once again… You were out of gold. 再一次 你身无分文
[23:49] Vicky stood between you and a fortune. 薇琪阻碍了你的财路
[23:51] And we know what happens to people when they do that. 我们都清楚 人为了钱会不择手段
[23:55] You were the last one to see her alive. 你是她生前最后一位见到的人
[23:57] You were the only one with motive. 你是唯一有动机的人
[23:59] But I didn’t kill her! 但我没杀她
[24:17] Damian Westlake, 戴米安·韦斯莱
[24:17] you are under arrest… 你以谋杀维多利亚·韦斯莱
[24:18] You’re making a mistake. 你搞错了
[24:19] for the murder of Victoria Westlake. 的罪名被逮捕
[24:20] – You have the right to remain silent. – I didn’t do this. -你有权保持沉默 -我没杀人
[24:23] You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot… 你有权请律师 如果你请不起
[24:30] Alexis up and gone already? 阿丽克西斯起来走了
[24:31] Oh, yeah. She wanted to 是啊 她想在小提琴课之前
[24:33] window shop before her violin lesson. 去商店展柜看看过个眼瘾
[24:34] It’s her first valentine’s day with Ashley, 这是她和阿什利的第一个情人节
[24:36] – and she’s feeling the pressure. – Ah, yes. -她倍感压力 -是吗
[24:40] She wants a gift that says “I love you,” 她想要个礼物表明我爱你
[24:42] But nothing that says, 但没有什么可以表明
[24:44] “I love you more than life itself. 我爱你胜过一切
[24:46] Please don’t leave me or I may die.” 请别离开我 否则我活不下去
[24:47] Well, that’s why you guys go 所以你们这些人
[24:49] for the chocolates and the flowers. 就买巧克力和花
[24:51] I wish the choice I had to make today was so simple. 我今天做的决定要是能这么简单就好了
[24:53] I realized, I have the choice 我意识到
[24:54] to believe in two terrible things. 我得在两件可怕的事情中选择一样
[24:56] Either Damian is a killer 要么相信戴米安是凶手
[24:58] or Beckett’s arrested an innocent man. 要么相信贝克特逮捕了一位无辜者
[25:02] Just thinking about it’s making my head hurt. 想想就头疼
[25:04] Well, then forget your head. Listen to your heart. 那就不要想 倾听自己的心声
[25:25] Ricky. 里奇
[25:28] I keep thinking back to when I was a senior. 我一直回想起我高中时
[25:31] You were off at Harvard. 你从哈佛辍学
[25:32] You’d send me pages you were working on for your novel, 你寄给我你写的小说
[25:34] and they were good, Damian. 写得很好 戴米安
[25:36] Man, you had talent. Why’d you throw it away? 你才华横溢 却为什么放弃了
[25:39] Ah, you were the writer, Ricky, not me. 里奇 你才是作家 我不是
[25:42] I didn’t have anything to say. 我无话可说
[25:44] After I inherited all that money, 在我继承财产后
[25:45] I just didn’t even want to try anymore. 我甚至都不想再写了
[25:47] But when I look back at my life, 但当我回顾过去的时候
[25:48] I hope you won’t mind 希望你别介意
[25:49] if I list you as one of my few accomplishments. 我把你当成我的一项成就
[25:54] You should’ve told me about Callie. 你应该告诉我凯莉的事
[25:59] I swear to you, I didn’t kill my wife. 我向你发誓 我没杀我妻子
[26:06] All right. 好吧
[26:07] Can you think of anything we might have overlooked, 你能想想我们还遗漏了什么
[26:09] anything that might speak to your innocence? 任何能证明你无罪的线索
[26:11] I slept in, I went to the gym, 我起晚了 去了健身房
[26:14] I had lunch in a cafe on the west side. 在西区咖啡店吃了午餐
[26:16] When I got home, Vicky was already there. 当我回到家 薇琪已经在家了
[26:18] She had been to see Callie. 她见过凯莉了
[26:20] We fought–god–for hours. 我们吵了很久
[26:22] She said she wanted a divorce. 她说她要离婚
[26:23] Yeah, she–she showed me an envelope 是的 她给我看了一个信封
[26:26] and said there were papers inside that her lawyer 说里面装着律师起草好
[26:27] had drawn up for her to sign. 等她签名的文件
[26:29] She was gonna end the marriage. 她要结束这场婚姻
[26:32] I begged her to reconsider, 我乞求她重新考虑
[26:34] and she asked me to leave. 但她叫我离开
[26:35] She needed to think. 她需要想想
[26:36] You said Vicky gave you an envelope? 你说薇琪给你一个信封
[26:39] What’d it look like? 长什么样
[26:42] I gotta get back to my route. 我还得回去工作
[26:43] Just five minutes, I promise. 只要5分钟 我保证
[26:46] Ah. Hello, hello. 你好 你好
[26:47] Castle? 卡塞尔
[26:48] Everyone, this is Blanca. 各位 这是布兰卡
[26:51] Hola. Que estas haciendo aqui? 你好 您来这里有何贵干
[26:52] Este loco me hizo venir conmiel. 是这个疯小伙子把我拉来的
[26:54] Ah. Lo siento. Buena suerte. 很抱歉 祝你好运
[26:57] Yeah, I don’t– I don’t know what… 没错 我不懂你说什么
[27:00] So first of all, 首先
[27:02] You were right. 你是对的
[27:03] Damian and Vicky did have a fight the night she died. 薇琪死的当晚 戴米安的确和她吵过架
[27:06] And she did tell him she wanted a divorce. 她的确说过要离婚
[27:08] As a matter of fact, 事实上
[27:10] She showed him a large manila envelope full of papers 她亮出一个大信封 装满了
[27:12] from her lawyer that she was going to sign. 她即将签字的法律文件
[27:15] An envelope with legal papers? 装有法律文件的信封
[27:17] There wasn’t anything about this in the C.S.U. Report. 鉴证组的报告没提这事
[27:19] Exactly. 没错
[27:19] Blanca, please tell them what happened to it. 布兰卡 请告诉他们发生了什么事
[27:22] Then I could go back to my route? 然后我就可以回去了
[27:24] Yes, of course. 当然
[27:24] I was delivering the mail on Wednesday afternoon. 我星期三下午正在送信
[27:27] As I made my way up 69th towards park, I passed 当我沿着69街往公园方向走时
[27:29] Mr. Westlake and Mr. Utley. I said hello. 遇到韦斯莱和厄特利先生 打了招呼
[27:31] They said hello back. A couple of minutes later, 他们也向我问好 几分钟后
[27:33] I get to the Westlakes’ residence, the door opens, 我来到韦斯莱家 门开了
[27:35] Mrs. Westlake comes running out 韦斯莱夫人跑出来
[27:38] and hands me a large manila envelope. 给我一个大信封
[27:39] She said she wanted to make sure 她说要确保
[27:40] it went out in that day’s mail. 和当天的信件一起寄出去
[27:42] Wait a minute. So you’re positive 等等 你确信
[27:43] that you saw Mrs. Westlake after you saw Damian? 你见到戴米安后见到韦斯莱夫人
[27:45] Lady, I couldn’t be more sure. 女士 我再确信不过了
[27:47] – Anything else? – No, that’s it. Thank you. -还有其他吗 -就这些 谢谢
[27:50] – Then I’m leaving now. – Of course. -那我走了 -当然可以
[27:52] Thank you, Blanca. 谢谢你 布兰卡
[27:56] So… Vicky was alive after Damian left the house. 戴米安走后 薇琪还是活着的
[28:00] and he was with Charles Utley 他一直和查尔斯·厄特利在一起
[28:01] until they came back and found her dead. 直到他们回来发现她死了
[28:03] Which means… 也就是说
[28:05] Damian couldn’t have killed her. 戴米安不可能杀她
[28:08] Got it. 收到
[28:10] The D.A.’s office just kicked Damian Westlake loose. 检察官刚把戴米安·韦斯莱放了
[28:12] And they weren’t too happy about it either. 他们对此也不是太乐意
[28:13] Sir, if Westlake didn’t do it, 长官 如果不是韦斯莱杀的
[28:15] then he hired someone else to do it for him, 那就是他雇凶杀人
[28:17] – Just like he did the last time. – Wasn’t it you that said -一如他之前的手法 -你不是说
[28:19] that bad guys always bring their own weapons? 坏人总是亲自动手吗
[28:21] Not when they want it to look 当他们想伪装成
[28:22] like a push-in robbery gone wrong. 入室抢劫时就不是这样
[28:23] What about the dog that didn’t bark? 那狗没叫又怎么解释
[28:24] He got the dog used to the guy. 他让狗熟悉这个人
[28:25] Come on. You just can’t get over the fact 得了吧 你就是抓住
[28:27] That Damian was a person of 戴米安是他父亲谋杀案
[28:29] interest in his father’s murder. 的嫌疑人不放
[28:30] I won’t ignore the fact that there is a pattern here. 我不能忽视这里有个作案模式
[28:33] People close to this guy seem to die violently. 和这家伙亲近的人死的很惨
[28:35] Or maybe someone is using Damian’s tragic past 也许是有人利用戴米安悲惨的过去
[28:38] to frame him for Vicky’s murder. 陷害他杀了薇琪
[28:39] Now there’s another suspect right in front of you 现在有另一个嫌疑人摆在你面前
[28:41] that you’re not even looking at–someone who had motive, 你连看都不看 他有动机
[28:44] Means, and opportunity. 手法和时机
[28:46] And that would be whom exactly? 那人到底是谁呢
[28:49] Simon Campbell 西蒙·坎贝尔
[28:50] Vicky’s ex-husband. 薇琪的前夫
[28:52] Think about it. 想想看
[28:53] Abandoned, cuckolded Simon– 被甩又被戴绿帽子的西蒙
[28:55] do we really know this guy? 我们了解他吗
[28:56] Do we have any idea what he’s capable of? 我们了解他的能力吗
[28:58] Well, do we? 我们了解吗
[28:59] All the evidence points to Damian. 所有的证据都指向戴米安
[29:00] Yes, but wouldn’t that evidence be less conclusive 是的 但如果戴米安没有旧谋杀案缠身
[29:02] if Damian didn’t have this 证据还会像
[29:03] old murder hanging over his head, 现在这么确凿吗
[29:05] or better yet, if there was proof that Philip Westlake 或者更好是 若有证据显示菲利普·韦斯莱
[29:08] Was killed by a random intruder? 是被入室窃贼杀死的呢
[29:10] Castle, there isn’t any proof. 卡塞尔 没有证据
[29:12] Not yet, there isn’t. 还没有证据
[29:14] Since you can’t see through the cloud of suspicion 既然你不能拨开围绕戴米安的疑云
[29:16] surrounding Damian, I’m gonna clear the air. 那我来拨开云雾见青天吧
[29:18] I’m gonna solve Philip Westlake’s murder, 我要破掉菲利普·韦斯莱的谋杀案
[29:21] prove my friend didn’t do it. 证明我的朋友没杀人
[29:22] Meanwhile, you can check out Simon Campbell. 与此同时 你可以查查西蒙·坎贝尔
[29:26] I need to go to the D.A. with something solid. 我需要确凿证据去找检察官
[29:28] Can you prove Westlake hired somebody to off his wife? 你能证明韦斯莱雇凶杀死他妻子吗
[29:31] I just need a couple of days. 我需要一些时间
[29:37] So what’s our next move? 那我们下一步该怎么办
[29:40] If Damian hired someone to kill Vicky, 如果戴米安雇凶杀死薇琪
[29:41] then there’s a money trail. 肯定会有钱财线索
[29:42] I’ll find it. 我去找找
[29:43] Meanwhile, you guys look into Simon Campbell. 与此同时 你们去查查西蒙·坎贝尔
[29:48] I’m sure he’ll love it. 我肯定他会喜欢的
[29:49] – Darling, your daughter’s a genius. – I knew that already. -亲爱的 你女儿真是天才 -我早知道了
[29:53] For valentine’s day, she bought Ashley a frame, 情人节 她给阿什利买了个相框
[29:56] had it engraved “True love,” 上面刻着真爱
[29:58] and put in a picture of his pet rat–Theodore. 放上他宠物鼠西奥多的照片
[30:01] Heartfelt yet humorous. Genius. 诚挚又幽默 天才
[30:05] What’s in the box? 箱子里是什么
[30:06] This is Philip Westlake’s murder file. 菲利普·韦斯莱谋杀案的档案
[30:10] I told Beckett, I’m gonna solve the case. 我告诉贝克特 我要破掉这案子
[30:12] Oh, Richard. 理查德
[30:13] What? You’re the one 干嘛啊
[30:14] who told me to follow my heart. 不是你告诉我要听从心声么
[30:15] Yes, but, you know– 话是这么说 但是…
[30:17] Dad, that case is older than me. 但爸爸 这案子年龄比我还大
[30:18] This doesn’t sound like encouragement. 你们懂不懂爱与支持啊
[30:20] Then would you like some help? 那你要我帮忙吗
[30:25] Yes, I would. 当然要
[30:29] To hire a gunman, you need cash, 雇凶杀人 需要钱
[30:31] and according to everything 但是依据我们手头上
[30:33] that we’ve been through here, 已经掌握的证据
[30:33] – Damian didn’t have any. – Yeah, well, -戴米安身无分文 -没错
[30:35] it’s somewhere. We just haven’t found it yet. 可能在某处 我们没找到而已
[30:36] All the expensive knickknacks in that house, 房子里的奢华摆件
[30:38] maybe he pawned a figurine. 也许他典当了一件小雕像
[30:40] Vicky was a designer. She was meticulous. 薇琪是位设计师 一丝不苟
[30:42] She would’ve noticed if something went missing, 如果有东西不见了 她肯定会留意到
[30:43] like the engagement ring. 就比如订婚戒指
[30:47] Got something? 想到什么了
[30:49] Omar Lincoln overheard Vicky call Damian a thief, 奥马·林肯听到薇琪说戴米安是个贼
[30:52] and when Vicky apologized to Morris Hasberg 当薇琪向莫里斯·哈斯贝格道歉
[30:55] for accusing him of stealing her engagement ring, 指控他偷了订婚戒指时
[30:58] she cried. 她哭了
[30:58] Maybe she wasn’t crying because of Morris. 也许她并不是因为莫里斯才哭的
[31:00] Maybe she was crying because 也许是因为她
[31:01] she realized that her husband 突然意识到她的丈夫
[31:04] was stealing from her. 才是小偷
[31:05] C.S.U. said the ring was accounted for. 鉴证组说正是那枚戒指
[31:07] Vicky’s credit card–wasn’t there an appraiser on it? 薇琪的信用卡 不是有一位估价官吗
[31:10] Yeah. Why? 是的 怎么了
[31:11] I think I know how Damian got his money. 我知道戴米安金钱的来路了
[31:13] It was terrible, what happened to Mrs. Westlake. 太可怕了 韦斯莱女士怎么了
[31:16] She came to see you Tuesday afternoon. 她周二下午来找你了
[31:18] What for? 为了什么事
[31:19] Oh, she wanted her jewelry appraised. 噢 她想做珠宝鉴定
[31:22] I’m afraid I had some bad news for her. 我恐怕鉴定的结果是坏消息
[31:23] The stones were imitation. I see that quite a bit. 钻石是仿冒的 我常看到
[31:27] People need cash in a hurry, 有的人急需要钱
[31:28] but they don’t want to give up their jewelry. 但又不想卖掉珠宝
[31:30] So they sell the diamonds and they replace them 于是他们卖掉上面的钻石
[31:31] with high-quality silicon carbide. 用高质量碳化硅代替
[31:33] Was one of the pieces an 11-carat engagement ring? 其中是否有十一克拉的订婚戒指
[31:36] Yes, the entire basket setting had been replaced. 没错 整个底座都被更换了
[31:39] She said that’s how she knew something was wrong. 她说就是这样她才发觉不对劲
[31:45] This whole case file 整个案子文档
[31:46] is just one long loop leading back to Damian. 又将嫌疑引回戴米安身上
[31:49] Apparently, neighbors saw someone loitering 显然 邻居看到案发当晚
[31:51] outside the Westlake home the night of the murder. 有人在韦斯莱家附近徘徊
[31:56] Here’s a sketch. 这是嫌犯的画像
[32:01] What? 怎么了
[32:02] Alexis, I know this guy. 阿丽克西斯 我认识这家伙
[32:16] Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[32:18] Could we talk for a moment? 我们能谈谈吗
[32:20] Sure. 当然
[32:24] Have you come to apologize? 你是来道歉的吗
[32:25] No. 不
[32:26] At least you’re honest. 至少你很诚实
[32:28] What can I do for you, detective? 有什么需要帮忙的 探长
[32:30] You could show me the diamonds 你能让我看看你从
[32:31] that you stole from Vicky. 薇琪那儿偷来的钻石吗
[32:34] I spoke to Wallace Benner, 我找过华莱士·本纳了
[32:37] the jeweler on the west side. 西边的珠宝商
[32:38] He said that he replaced 他说他将你妻子
[32:39] your wife’s diamonds with imitation ones. 的钻石换成了仿冒品
[32:42] Over a period of several weeks, 几周换一次
[32:43] He exchanged 26 diamonds 他替换了二十六颗钻石
[32:47] worth over $8 million 共价值八百万
[32:48] and gave you the real ones. 真品全在你手上
[32:50] But doesn’t this argue against your theory 这不是和你的猜测自相矛盾吗
[32:52] that I killed my wife? 说是我杀了她
[32:53] If I have $8 million, why wouldn’t I just leave, 要是我有八百万 为什么不跟凯莉
[32:57] – be with Callie? – Greed. -远走高飞 -贪婪
[32:59] You used the first diamond as a down payment 你利用第一颗钻石做定金
[33:01] for the contract to kill her. 雇了人杀她
[33:02] Once Vicky was dead, 只要薇琪死了
[33:03] you’d inherit and double your take. 你就能继承遗产得到双倍的钱
[33:06] You really think I’m that cold? 你真的认为我有这么冷血吗
[33:09] Personally, I have no doubt. 我个人是这么认为
[33:13] But Richard Castle believes in you, 但理查德·卡塞尔相信你
[33:15] and I believe in him. 而我信任他
[33:17] So show me those diamonds. 让我看看那些钻石
[33:18] Show me that none of them are missing 让我看看它们是否齐全
[33:21] or I will haul your ass back to jail. 否则我就再把你关进大牢
[33:42] I only changed the diamonds I had given her. 我只替换了我送给她的钻石
[33:44] Those pieces cost me millions of dollars, 那些珠宝花了我几百万
[33:46] and I knew she’d have no 而我知道一旦我们离婚
[33:48] particular attachment to them 这些珠宝对她
[33:49] once we were over. 不再有意义
[33:51] I’ve led…. 我这一辈子
[33:53] a careless and wasteful life, detective. 都过着挥金如土 放浪形骸的日子 探长
[33:58] But I’m no killer. 但我不是个杀手
[34:00] 26 diamonds– they’re all there. 二十六颗钻石 全都在这
[34:05] Detective Salazar? 萨拉查探长
[34:06] I’m Richard Castle. 我是理查德·卡塞尔
[34:08] Thank you very much for meeting me. 很感谢你抽空来见我
[34:10] I’m retired now, so you can call me Ray. 我已经退休了 你可以叫我雷
[34:12] All right. So, Ray, what kind of man 好的 那么雷 什么样的男人
[34:15] leaves beautiful Puerto Rico 会离开美丽的波多黎各
[34:16] to retire in freezing cold new york? 来到严寒的纽约过退休生活
[34:20] The kind of man whose beautiful wife 那男人娶了来自长岛的
[34:21] is from long island. 漂亮老婆
[34:23] – Understood. – So you said on the phone -明白了 -那么你在电话里说
[34:25] – this was about the Philip Westlake case? – That’s right. -这是关于菲利普·韦斯莱的案子 -没错
[34:28] I really hated leaving the job with that one still unsolved. 我真的很讨厌在退休时留下未破的案子
[34:31] Well, maybe I can help with that. 或许我能帮上忙
[34:34] Did you ever manage to identify the man 你知道案发当晚 邻居在
[34:35] that neighbors saw outside the Westlake home 韦斯莱家外看到的那名男子
[34:37] – the night of the murder? – Thought we did. -是谁吗 -我们应该查到了
[34:39] He looked a lot like a local tough 那很像是当地的恶棍
[34:41] named Enrique Molina. 叫做恩里克·莫利纳
[34:43] But when we brought Molina in, 但当我逮捕莫利纳后
[34:44] the neighbors couldn’t pick him out of a lineup. 邻居没法指认他
[34:45] That’s because it wasn’t Molina. 因为那不是莫利纳
[34:54] – I’m listening. – Michael Rutherford -继续说 -迈克尔·鲁瑟福
[34:56] was a scholarship kid at edgewyck academy, 在艾维克学院得到了奖学金
[34:58] where Damian Westlake and I went to school. 他是戴米安·韦斯莱和我的校友
[35:00] He was smart, but… A sociopath, 他很聪明 但有反社会人格
[35:04] a thief. 他是个小偷
[35:05] Kid barely graduated. 很艰难才毕业
[35:07] Were Rutherford and Westlake friends? 卢瑟福和韦斯莱是朋友吗
[35:08] No. As a matter of fact, it was Damian who turned him in 不 事实上 就是戴米安向校长
[35:11] to the headmaster for stealing. 告发他行窃的
[35:12] But they did run in some of the same circles, 但他们有相同的社交圈子
[35:15] sometimes went to the same parties. 偶尔会在派对上遇见
[35:16] What if Michael Rutherford heard 要是迈克尔·鲁瑟福听说了
[35:20] about the Westlake vacation home in Puerto Rico? 韦斯莱在波多黎各的度假屋
[35:22] It was nearly always vacant, full of treasure. 几乎长年空置 里面尽是财宝
[35:25] He could’ve made a small fortune 他可以小赚一笔
[35:27] and gotten revenge on Damian at the same time. 同时向戴米安复仇
[35:32] Hey, how’d it go? 嘿 进展如何
[35:34] Damian Westlake is a thief and a cheater… 戴米安·韦斯莱是个小偷和骗子
[35:37] but he might not be our killer. 但他或许不是我们要找的杀手
[35:40] You guys, I hate admitting it, 伙计们 我不想承认
[35:41] but Castle might be right. 但卡塞尔或许是对的
[35:43] We’ve also been thinking that Castle might be right. 我们也觉得卡塞尔是对的
[35:47] Info’s back on Simon Campbell. 关于西蒙·坎贝尔资料
[35:50] Vicky’s ex-husband is 薇琪的前夫就是
[35:50] what they like to call “Overextended.” 人们所说的百万”负”翁
[35:52] Campbell’s real estate firm took a big hit two years ago, 坎贝尔的房地产公司两年前遭受打击
[35:55] and he borrowed heavily to cover costs. 他为了挽回损失债台高筑
[35:57] The man needs a cash transfusion, stat. 这家伙急需现金
[35:59] Is Simon in Vicky’s will? 西蒙 在薇琪的遗嘱上吗
[36:00] He gets the deed to the brownstone, 他得到了房子的契约
[36:02] which is worth over $5 million. 价值五百万以上
[36:03] He’s also the executor of their children’s estate. 他还是孩子们财产的执行人
[36:05] Now he was at home 案发当时
[36:06] with the kids at the time of the murder, 他跟三个孩子在家
[36:08] but he was on the second floor, and they were on the third. 但他在二楼 而他们在三楼
[36:10] So he could’ve snuck out, 他大可以偷偷出去
[36:11] been back before anyone noticed. 在没人发现前再溜回来
[36:12] Which brings us to the Campbell Brownstone 线索领我们到了坎贝尔的房子
[36:14] and its very sophisticated security system. 这个保安系统非常复杂
[36:17] It records every door opening, every window. 每道门 每扇窗户都有记录
[36:19] A friendly A.D.A. Got us a warrant, 一个和蔼的检察官给了我们搜查令
[36:21] and we talked to the alarm company. 我们跟警报公司谈过了
[36:23] 4:37 p.M. On Wednesday, the front door opens. 星期三下午四点三十七分 前门打开了
[36:26] 5:42, it opened again. 在五点四十二分又开了一次
[36:29] Which means someone left before the murder 就是说 有人在案发前出去了
[36:30] and then returned after. 之后回来了
[36:32] You know, I’d like to talk to our Mr. Simon Campbell. 我想跟西蒙·坎贝尔先生谈谈
[36:34] Well, we called his place. 我们打去他家
[36:36] He’s out all evening on personal business 他整晚都出去处理私人事务
[36:38] and he’s not picking up his cell phone. 而且电话也不接
[36:39] Okay, sit on his house. 好的 去他家等他
[36:41] When he gets back home, bring him in. Mm. 他一回家就带他过来
[36:45] So… What did you decide about Lanie 那么 你打算情人节要怎么
[36:46] and valentine’s day? 跟蕾妮渡过
[36:49] Oh. I’m gonna play it safe and show up with a gift. 噢 保险一点 带上礼物约她出来
[36:53] I found this jewelry store that sells stuff, you know, 我找到家珠宝店 你知道的
[36:56] that girlfriends like– necklaces, charm bracelets. 女孩子都喜欢项链 手镯
[36:59] What about you? What are you gonna do? 那么你呢 你打算准备什么
[37:00] Oh, Jenny loves chocolate. 噢 珍妮喜欢巧克力
[37:02] Jenny’s planning her wedding. 珍妮在筹备婚礼
[37:05] Your girl’s on a diet, 你女友在节食
[37:07] and you’re gonna give her chocolate? 而你打算送她巧克力吗
[37:08] Hey, hey, hey. It’s Simon. 嘿 嘿 嘿 那是西蒙
[37:11] Oh, and he’s got a little valentine of his own, 噢 看来他有自己的小情人啊
[37:14] doesn’t he? 是不
[37:16] Is that Amber Patinelli, 那是安珀·帕丁丽吗
[37:18] Vicky Westlake’s employee? 薇琪·韦斯莱的雇员
[37:19] You’re sure it’s her? 你确定是她吗
[37:22] So much for Simon saying 亏西蒙 还有脸说
[37:23] that he wanted to reconcile with Vicky. 他想和薇琪复合
[37:25] What do you want us to do? 你要我们怎么做
[37:28] Thought so. 我想也是
[37:29] Let’s bring ’em both in. 把他们俩带进来
[37:36] I was hoping you’d still be here. 我还希望你没走
[37:38] I was just about to call you. 我刚打算打给你
[37:42] I think I know who the killer is. 我想我知道谁是凶手了
[37:54] – I appreciate you coming in. – Detective, it’s very late. -我很感谢你能来 -已经很晚了 探长
[37:56] Oh, this will be quick. I didn’t realize 噢 不会耽误你太久 我没发觉
[37:59] that the two of you were a couple. 你们俩是情侣
[38:00] Well, it’s very casual. 并不是正式的
[38:01] Well, for a long time, we were just friends. 我们是老朋友了
[38:04] I was a shoulder to cry on after the divorce. 我是他离婚时的精神支柱
[38:07] It’s been only been recently that, uh… 直到最近我们才 呃
[38:10] – Any plans for valentine’s day? – Uh, nothing special, no. -情人节有什么计划 -没啥特别的
[38:14] You were hoping to spend it with Vicky, right? 你希望和薇琪一起过 对吧
[38:18] What does that mean? 什么意思
[38:21] Simon? 西蒙
[38:21] Uh, Vicky and I have been talking. That’s all. 薇琪和我交谈过 仅此而已
[38:24] How is this relevant to anything, detective? 这有什么关联吗 探长
[38:26] Did Vicky know about you and Amber? 薇琪知道你和安珀在一起吗
[38:28] No. I didn’t want her to know. 不 我不想让她知道
[38:30] So it’s possible that Vicky innocently confided 那么有可能薇琪向安珀倾诉
[38:33] in her friend Amber, telling her she was leaving Damian, 告诉她 自己要离开戴米安
[38:35] going back to Simon, 回到西蒙 身边
[38:35] not knowing that he was your Simon now. 但并不知道你们有一腿
[38:38] Amber, you called for a company car at 4:15 安珀你在星期三下午四点十五分
[38:41] On Wednesday afternoon. 叫了计程车
[38:42] We just talked to the dispatcher. 我跟刚跟调度员谈过了
[38:44] He says you ordered a sedan and kept it for an hour, 他说你雇了一个小时的轿车
[38:47] a round-trip to the Westlakes’ and back. 往返韦斯莱家
[38:51] We found a nail gun 我们在钉枪上
[38:53] with fingerprints that we couldn’t identify. 找到了无法辨认的指纹
[38:56] If we compare them to yours, 如果跟你的对比一下
[38:57] do you think we’d find a match? 你说会吻合吗
[39:03] You didn’t go there intending to kill her, did you? 你不是要去杀她的 是吧
[39:05] No. 不
[39:08] I just wanted to talk. 我只是想聊聊
[39:10] She could have any man she wanted. 她可以找任何男人
[39:13] And I begged her to let me have you. 我求她把你让给我
[39:19] She said no. 她说不
[39:22] I love you so much. 我太爱你了
[39:24] She could never love you the way that I do. 她永远不可能像我那样爱你
[39:34] So you’re saying that 那么你是说
[39:35] Amber didn’t even know about my past? 安珀根本不知道我的过去
[39:37] It wasn’t a frame, just a strange coincidence? 并不是要陷害我 只是个怪异的巧合
[39:40] Or kismet. 或是天意
[39:43] Where are you off to? 你要去哪里
[39:46] Barcelona. 巴塞罗纳
[39:47] I gotta get away. 我得离开这里
[39:50] Thank detective Beckett for me, will ya? 代我谢谢贝克特探长 好吗
[39:52] Congratulate her on solving the case. 恭喜她破案了
[39:55] Well, actually, we solved two cases. 老实说 我们破了两件案子
[39:59] What’s this? 这是什么
[40:01] That’s a sketch of Michael Rutherford. 那是迈克尔·鲁瑟福的画像
[40:03] I found it in your father’s murder file. 我在你父亲的档案里找到的
[40:05] Michael Rutherford? 迈克尔·鲁瑟福
[40:07] From school? 学校里的
[40:09] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[40:11] He broke into your house. He shot your father. 他闯进了你的家 杀了你父亲
[40:16] Oh, my god. 噢 我的天
[40:18] They found him, Damian. He’s been arrested. 我们已经逮捕他了
[40:21] After all this time? 这么长时间后
[40:25] Can they even prove that he did it? 还能证明他有罪吗
[40:26] There was a cigarette butt left at the scene. 凶案现场有一根烟蒂
[40:29] Detective Salazar made sure it was preserved. 萨拉查探长确保那有好好保存
[40:31] The D.N.A s a match. DNA吻合
[40:35] Michael made a deal, Damian. 迈克尔做了笔交易 戴米安
[40:38] He confessed. 他认罪了
[40:42] Wow. This is, uh… 这真是
[40:45] It’s pretty overwhelming. 太令人惊讶了
[40:48] I got a plane to catch, 我还要赶飞机
[40:48] so maybe we should just talk about this later. 或许我们晚点再聊
[40:50] Michael told the cops you got in touch with him, 迈克尔认罪说你去找他
[40:54] asked him if he wanted to make 问他想不想
[40:55] a lot of money for one night’s work. 在一晚上狠赚一笔
[40:57] You gave him your rolex and your car as a down payment. 你把劳力士手表跟车子付作定金
[41:00] When your inheritance came through, 当你继承财产后
[41:01] he got half a million dollars 他得到了五十万美元
[41:04] And a one-way ticket to los angeles. 还有去洛杉矶的单程机票
[41:07] He still has your rolex… 他还保存着那只劳力士表
[41:10] And a map that you drew 还有你画给他的地图
[41:13] of your father’s house 画了你父亲的房子
[41:16] with a path leading straight to his bedroom. 清楚画着到他的卧室的路线
[41:18] Rick, he’s lying. He’s lying. 里克 他在撒谎 他在撒谎
[41:20] Tell me you didn’t do it. 告诉我你没有这样做
[41:22] Ricky, I… 里奇 我
[41:23] Tell me I haven’t been believing in you all this time 告诉我这些时间我没有白白
[41:26] for nothing. 信任你
[41:32] That’s them– 他们来了
[41:35] Detective Salazar and some New York detectives. 萨拉查探长和一些纽约警官
[41:38] They’re here to take you in. 他们是来逮捕你的
[41:44] I told them you’d be a gentleman. 我跟他们说了你会配合的
[41:57] Show me a hero, and I’ll write you a tragedy. 给我一位英雄 我还你一出悲剧
[42:00] F. Scott Fitzgerald said that. 艾夫·斯科特·菲兹杰拉德说的
[42:02] Then it must have been Ernest Hemingway who said, 那这个肯定是欧内斯特·海明威说的了
[42:04] “Man, I sure could use a drink right about now.” 伙计 我现在得去喝一杯了
[42:09] Lead the way. I’m buying. 一起去吧 我请
[42:12] It’s valentine’s day. 这是情人节
[42:14] Shouldn’t you be in a nice candlelit restaurant 你不是应该在一家烛光摇曳的餐厅
[42:16] wearing a new dress ordering surf and turf? 穿着新裙子点餐吗
[42:18] I’ve got a couple of hours. 我还有几小时空档
[42:20] You okay? 你还好吗
[42:22] Yeah. I’m fine. 没事 我很好
[42:26] Liar. 大骗子
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme