Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Mr. Hixton, is everything all right? 希斯顿先生 一切都还好吧
[00:35] Mr. Hixton? 希斯顿先生
[00:37] Kill me now. 快杀了我吧
[00:39] You got the cell phone bill? 你收到手机话费单了
[00:41] No. 没有
[00:42] Uh, books from my publisher for back cover quotes. 是我的出版商要我写封底评论的书
[00:45] Wait. What about the cell phone bill? 等等 手机话费单是怎么回事
[00:48] Nothing. 没事啊
[00:50] Ah, more books to endorse. 啊 又来一批要评论的书啊
[00:53] You couldn’t possibly read them all. 你怎么可能看得完呢
[00:55] Don’t have to. 没必要看完
[00:56] “A tour de force in terror. Richard Castle.” “又一惊悚力作 理查德·卡塞尔”
[01:00] “Does for hot tubs what ‘Jaws’ did for the ocean.” “此书之于按摩浴池 有如《大白鲨》之于大海”
[01:03] Gram, there’s a letter for you. Looks official. 奶奶 这有你的信 样式很正式
[01:06] “Bachman & Sabasto”? 巴克曼塞巴斯图律师事务所
[01:08] Oh. Chet’s estate lawyer. 是切特的房产律师
[01:09] They probably resolved the probate. 他们可能走完了遗嘱认证程序
[01:11] You okay? 你还好吧
[01:12] This memory of him caught me by surprise. 这封他的遗嘱突然勾起了我的思念
[01:15] Do you think he left you anything in his will? 你觉得他在遗嘱中有留东西给你吗
[01:18] Well, he certainly didn’t need to, but if… 其实他没必要留什么给我 但如果…
[01:22] Oh, my. 天啊
[01:23] Mother, what’s wrong? 妈 怎么了
[01:26] I… 我…
[01:34] $1 million? 一百万
[01:35] Your mom must be in shock. 你妈妈肯定很震惊
[01:37] Any idea what she’s gonna do with it? 知道她会怎么处理这笔钱吗
[01:39] If I’m lucky, get a place of her own. 如果我够走运 她会为自己置一套房
[01:41] Yeah, that would be lucky. 要是真能买到就走大运了
[01:42] You can’t buy much in Manhattan for 1 million bucks. 一百万美金在曼哈顿能买到什么房产啊
[01:46] Wow. 哇
[01:47] Foosball, basketball, a motorcycle– 桌上足球 篮球架 摩托车
[01:50] I’ll bet the owner of this place 我敢说这公寓的业主
[01:52] clearly had ten times that. 身家肯定有一千万
[01:54] Try a hundred. 应该是一亿
[01:56] Victim’s name is Jay Hixton. 死者名叫杰·希斯顿
[01:57] He won a cool $117 mil 他去年在佛罗里达州
[01:59] in the Florida lottery last year. 中了一亿一千七百万彩票
[02:00] And then he went on a serious shopping spree. 随后他就去了疯狂大购物
[02:03] Rookie mistake. 绝对是低级错误
[02:04] Sounds like the voice of experience. 听起来是你的经验之谈啊
[02:05] Mm-hmm. Writing a best seller in college 嗯 大学期间写出一本畅销书
[02:08] is a lot like winning the lottery. 就跟赢彩票一样
[02:10] I spent every penny of it in six months. 我六个月就把钱花光了
[02:12] Good thing I’m not a one-hit wonder. 还好我不是昙花一现的作家
[02:14] Single gunshot to the chest. 胸部中了一枪
[02:15] From the stippling and bruising, 从火药残余颗粒沉着和瘀伤来看
[02:17] I’d say there was a struggle, 我敢说死者有反抗过
[02:18] the gun went off, vaporized his heart, 枪支走火了 射中了他的心脏
[02:20] somewhere between 11:00 and 2:00 last night. 死亡时间大概是昨晚11点至2点间
[02:23] That’s a big gun. It’s too big for that entry wound. 这把枪口径太大 与射入伤不吻合
[02:26] This isn’t the murder weapon. 这把枪不是凶器
[02:28] Told you she’d spot it first off. 就说过她会第一时间发现
[02:30] Our victim was shot with a 9-millimeter automatic. 射杀死者的凶器是把9毫米自动手枪
[02:33] The bullet went straight through him. 子弹直接穿膛而出
[02:34] We pulled the slug out of the poker table. 我们从扑克桌上拔出了子弹
[02:36] Okay, so maybe our killer forces Hixton to open the safe, 所以凶手可能是逼着希斯顿去打开保险箱
[02:40] The .357 is hidden inside. 这个宽357毫米的保险箱藏在墙里
[02:43] Hixton pulls it out, they struggle, 希斯顿把它打开 后来他们发生了争执
[02:47] – and he gets shot. – That’s the winning ticket. -然后他中枪倒地 -这就是中了奖的彩票
[02:50] Hard to believe a little slip of paper is worth over $100 mil. 真是难以想象这一小张纸价值竟超过一亿
[02:54] What would you do if you won that kind of money? 要是你中了彩票你会怎么花
[02:55] Easy. Buy a Ferrari. 简单 买一辆法拉利
[02:57] I have one. Not as great as you would think. 我有一辆 其实没你想得那么好
[02:59] Yeah, but they’re hella fast. 但它们胜在速度够快
[03:00] Fast as every other car in rush-hour traffic. 交通尖峰时段速度跟其他车没差
[03:02] Any idea how much money was in here? 知道箱里面装了多少钱吗
[03:04] $100,000, secured in a bank bag. 十万元 保管在银行袋里
[03:06] Uh, this is Reginald Easley. 这位是雷金纳德·伊斯利
[03:08] He’s Mr. Hixton’s servant. 他是希斯顿先生的仆人
[03:10] Servant? Young man, I am a traditional english butler. 仆人 年轻人 我可是传统的英式管家
[03:14] I apprenticed at buckingham palace. 我受训于白金汉宫[英国皇宫]
[03:16] Did he always keep that much hard cash in the safe? 他的保险箱里总是放着那么多现金吗
[03:18] Mr. Hixton came from an impoverished background. 希斯顿以前家境贫困
[03:21] He found having hard currency around reassuring. 他觉得把钱放在身边较有安全感
[03:23] How many people knew that it was there? 有多少人知道钱放在那里
[03:25] Dozens, no doubt. 知情者无疑不少
[03:26] He had a habit of buying everything in sight, 他购物习惯看到就买下
[03:28] no thought to how much money he was flashing around 从不考虑自己亮出了多少钱
[03:30] or how dangerous it was to tell people 也不考虑让他人得知
[03:32] that there was plenty more of it at home. 家里藏有更多钱会有多危险
[03:34] In New York, that’s like 在纽约 那就等同于
[03:35] inviting someone back to your house to kill you. 邀请别人尾随你回家来杀你
[03:38] Did he keep that gun in the safe? 那把枪是他收在保险箱里的吗
[03:39] That’s the odd thing, miss. 小姐 这点很奇怪
[03:41] I know every item in this apartment. 我熟悉这公寓里的每一件物品
[03:42] I have never seen a gun. 但却从未在此见过一把枪
[03:44] Oh, but I do know he kept a dye pack 但我知道他在失窃的袋子里
[03:46] in the bag that was stolen. 放了一叠自爆染色钞票
[03:47] And how is it triggered? 那它会怎么引爆
[03:48] It was on a 3-minute timer 它连着一个三分钟的定时器
[03:50] that began when the bag left the apartment. 从袋子离开公寓开始计时
[03:51] All right, grab some uniforms, canvass the area. 好的 带上一队警员 彻查这片区域
[03:53] The killer couldn’t have gotten very far 既然钞票还没自爆
[03:55] before that pack exploded. 凶手肯定还没走远
[03:57] When was the last time you saw Hixton? 你最后一次看到希斯顿是什么时候
[03:59] Yesterday evening. 昨晚
[04:00] He left about 5:00. 他5点左右出门了
[04:01] I believe he had made plans with his wife. 我相信他当时与他夫人有约
[04:04] He was married? 他已婚了吗
[04:05] Oh, yes, with a teenage daughter. 对的 有一个十几岁的女儿
[04:07] They’d been separated for some months 他们在我开始当管家前
[04:09] before I began to work for him. 就已经分居数月了
[04:11] Apparently, the money caused some kind of a rift. 显然是金钱导致他们失睦的
[04:16] We were so happy then. 我们当时开心极了
[04:18] Trips to Paris and trips to Rome and… 去了巴黎 罗马旅行
[04:22] Cars with heated seats and… 买了有加热座椅的车子…
[04:26] Then everyone started looking at us different. 然后大家看我们的眼光就变了
[04:29] Like we were freaks. 把我们当怪人看
[04:30] You could see them thinking, 你能看出他们的想法
[04:32] why you? Why not me? “为什么是你中奖 而不是我”
[04:34] And nothing we did was good enough. 无论我们做什么都是错的
[04:36] So we moved here. 所以我们搬来了这里
[04:38] It was supposed to be a fresh start. 理应是个全新的开始
[04:40] Why were the two of you separated? 那你们为何分居呢
[04:42] That money, it was… just like poison. 那笔钱简直是…就像是毒药
[04:46] Jay couldn’t stop spending it, 杰不由自主地花钱
[04:48] and–and Nicole… 而尼可…
[04:52] It’s okay, mom. 没关系 妈妈
[04:55] Nicole got hooked on drugs. 尼可染上了毒瘾
[04:57] And it was the wake-up call we needed, really. 这事对我们犹如当头棒喝
[05:00] Jay and I went from not talking to getting Nicole clean. 杰和我从无话可说变成合力帮尼可戒毒
[05:05] And then he started using his money for good. 然后他开始把钱用于善事上
[05:07] He found this soup kitchen on the Bowery 他在落后贫困的鲍厄里街
[05:07] 鲍厄里街:美国纽约市一条经济萧条的街 以低级旅馆 廉价酒吧众多著称
[05:09] that was in dire straits. 找到一家救济处
[05:11] He said that looking at all those people in need 他说看着那些需要帮助的人
[05:13] just reminded him, if–if it wasn’t for that lottery, 让他想起若不是中了彩票
[05:16] we’d be right there ourselves. 我们也会是穷人之一
[05:18] He started going there almost every day. 他开始天天往那里跑
[05:21] And it just reminded me of how much… 这也让我想起自己是多么…
[05:24] how much I love him. 多么爱他
[05:26] Where was it the two of you ended up going last night? 你们俩昨晚最后去了哪里
[05:29] Last night? 昨晚
[05:29] His butler said that the two of you had a date. 他的管家说你俩昨晚有约
[05:32] No. Jay called to cancel at the last minute. 没有 杰最后一刻打来取消了
[05:35] He told me something had happened, 他说发生了一些事
[05:36] something that we had to deal with together. 需要我们俩一起处理的
[05:39] And I tried to get him to tell me what it was, 然后我试着问出他到底是什么事
[05:41] – but he wouldn’t. – And where did he call from? -但他不愿说 -他是在哪里打给你的
[05:44] The bowery soup kitchen, I-I think. 我想是鲍厄里街的救济所吧
[05:47] It’s where we were supposed to meet. 我们原定就在那里碰面
[05:48] And did he have problems with anyone 他有与哪些你认识的人
[05:50] there that you know of? 发生摩擦吗
[05:50] No one in particular. 没特别想起谁
[05:52] It was a pretty rough crowd. 他接触的人都很粗俗
[05:56] All my years as a mystery writer 凭我多年来当推理作家的经验
[05:58] point to one unequivocal killer. 我敢说凶手只有一人
[06:00] – The butler did it. – Oh. -就是那个管家 -是吗
[06:01] Oh, come on. How many cases have we actually had 你想想 咱们处理过那么多案子
[06:04] where there’s a-a butler as a potential suspect? 说真的 有哪桩的疑犯是管家呢
[06:06] It would be a crime if he didn’t do it. 如果不是他干的 那真是没天理啊
[06:08] And then he shows up the next morning 然后他第二天早晨出现了
[06:10] and calls the cops? 还报了警
[06:10] Pretty clever, right? 挺高明的 不是吗
[06:11] Speaking of clever, I noticed at the crime scene, 说到高明 我注意到在犯罪现场
[06:13] you never mentioned what you 你从没提过要是
[06:14] would do if you won the lottery. 你中了彩票你会怎么用
[06:15] No, I didn’t. 我没想过
[06:16] Is that because it’s embarrassing? Ooh, scandalous? 因为是羞于启齿的事吗 难道是艳事
[06:18] I actually haven’t really thought about it, Castle. 其实我真的没想过这问题 卡塞尔
[06:20] So not embarrassing or scandalous, just secretive. 所以不是羞事也不是艳事 只是秘事
[06:26] Bad news travels fast. 真是坏事传千里
[06:29] The man was generous to a fault. 他对待错误态度宽容
[06:31] When he first started coming here, 当他初次来这里的时候
[06:32] he’d hand out $100 bills like– like they were nothing. 他拿出一张100元钞票 仿佛那只是一张纸
[06:36] Got so bad, I had to ask him to stop. 情况越变越糟 我只得请他收手
[06:38] – Why? – Well, we were attracting a bad element. -为什么 -我们已经吸引了一些坏分子
[06:41] Still, I’d see mr. Hixton sneak money 但我还是看见希斯顿先生偷偷
[06:44] to a pregnant woman or homeless kid. 把钱塞给孕妇或流浪儿童
[06:47] It was a compulsion for him, like he had to give it away 那是一种强迫行为 好像他必须得施舍
[06:50] ’cause he didn’t deserve it somehow. 因为自己不配拥有这么多钱
[06:52] Winner’s guilt. 赢了也受之有愧
[06:53] It’s actually quite common with lottery recipients. 这事其实在彩票得主身上很常见
[06:55] Did anything suspicious happen with Mr. Hixton 希斯顿先生昨晚来到这里后
[06:58] when he was here last night? 有没有发生什么可疑的事
[06:59] Now that you mention it, yeah. 你这么一说我就想起来了
[07:02] A man was hanging around a good part of the afternoon. 有个男人下午那会一直在附近转悠
[07:05] – Someone you didn’t know? – I’d never seen him before, -是你不认识的人吗 -从来没见过
[07:08] but he went right up to Mr. Hixton 当希斯顿先生6点来到时
[07:09] when he arrived at 6:00, 他便径直走向希斯顿先生
[07:11] like he knew him, you know? 就好像两人认识似的
[07:12] A few minutes later, he left and never came back. 过了几分钟 他便一走没回头了
[07:15] Do you think you could describe him to a sketch artist? 你觉得你能向素描师描述他的样子吗
[07:18] So our mystery man 所以说神秘男子
[07:19] goes to the soup kitchen, waits for Hixton, 去了救济所 等候希斯顿
[07:21] and then takes him where? 之后把他带去哪了呢
[07:24] He wasn’t killed for another six hours. 他并非死于之后的6小时内
[07:25] And why wait? I mean, if the guy wanted to rob Hixton, 为什么要等呢 如果这家伙想抢劫希斯顿
[07:28] why not just take him home and empty his safe? 为何不直接押他回家 抢空他的保险箱呢
[07:30] And then there’s Hixton’s gun. 还有希斯顿的枪有怎么说呢
[07:32] Why did he need it and where did he get it? 为什么他需要枪 他又是从哪弄来的呢
[07:34] Well, according to C.S.U., nowhere legal. 根据鉴证人员反馈 枪是从非法途径得来的
[07:36] The serial numbers were filed off the gun, 序列号与枪支对不上号
[07:38] and Hixton’s prints were on the bullets in the chamber, 而且希斯顿胸部的子弹上有他自己的指纹
[07:42] which means he loaded it himself. 也就是说枪是他亲自上膛的
[07:43] Found our lottery winner’s money bag. 找到彩票得主的钱袋了
[07:45] – Where’d you find it? – Alley behind Hixton’s building. -你在哪里找到的 -希斯顿那栋楼的后巷
[07:48] It was empty, but as you can see, 袋是空的 但如你所见
[07:49] the dye pack in the bag went off. 袋里的自爆染色钞票爆破了
[07:51] And it must have gotten on our killer’s hands, 凶手的手一定染上了染料
[07:52] because we got prints 因为我们找到了指纹
[07:54] belonging to one Todd Shipley, 一个叫托德·希普利的人留下的
[07:57] a maintenance worker in Hixton’s building. 他是希斯顿那栋楼的维修工
[07:59] He got off right around the time that Hixton was killed. 他下班那会 希斯顿刚好就遇害了
[08:01] Yeah, but if he’s a maintenance worker, 但是如果他是维修工的话
[08:03] he could’ve picked up the bag 他完全可以等染色钞票
[08:04] – after the dye pack went off. – I don’t think so. -爆破后再拿钱走人啊 -我想他没那么聪明
[08:14] Either that guy really likes “Avatar”… 那家伙要么是《阿凡达》的粉丝
[08:16] Or he’s our killer. 要么就是本案的凶手
[08:18] I swear. I found the bag on the ground, 我发誓 我是在地上发现那个袋子的
[08:20] and when I opened it, it went off in my face. 我一打开 袋子便冲着我脸爆炸了
[08:22] That bag was on a 3-minute timer. 那个袋子装了个3分钟定时器
[08:23] Are you telling us that you 你是想告诉我们
[08:25] accidentally picked it up at exactly the wrong time? 你刚巧在不恰当的时机无意间捡到了袋子吗
[08:28] Man, I’m telling the truth. 老兄 我说的都是实话
[08:29] I-I had just gotten off work, stopped to get a soda, 我那时刚下班 想停下买罐汽水
[08:31] when I saw someone running out of the alley. 就看见有一个人从小巷跑了出来
[08:33] This, uh, someone that ran away, what did they look like? 你说看到有个人跑出来 那人是什么样子的
[08:36] I-I don’t know. It–it was dark. 我不知道 周围很暗
[08:37] So’s your future, Todd, 托德 如果你再不说实话
[08:38] if you don’t start telling us the truth. 那你的未来就危险了
[08:40] Man, I am. Yo, ask Mr. Lee at the korean grocery. 老兄 我句句属实 你去问韩货店的李先生
[08:44] He–he–he’s the one that sold me the soda. 他就是卖我汽水的人
[08:47] Timer was set for three minutes. 定时器设定了3分钟自爆
[08:49] There’s no way he could’ve 他不可能在
[08:50] gotten downstairs from the 20th floor 染色钞票自爆前
[08:51] and bought a drink before the dye pack exploded. 从20楼下来 还买了罐饮料
[08:56] All right, tell me this–did you see Hixton in the building 好吧 告诉我 你上班期间有在大楼里
[08:58] – at all during your shift? – Yeah. -见过希斯顿吗 -有
[09:00] I was in the lobby when he came home, around 11:00. 他11点左右回到家时我刚好在大堂
[09:03] Uh, he was sweating like he had been walking. 他满身大汗 好像走路回来似的
[09:05] And since he left earlier in his Escalade, I asked him 看他提前下了凯迪拉克 我便问他
[09:07] where his car was. 他的车在哪里
[09:08] He said someone had taken it from him. 他说某人从他那开走了
[09:10] So Mr. Lee confirmed Shipley’s alibi. 李先生证实了希普利不在场证言
[09:12] And Hixton’s car is definitely missing. 希斯顿的车确实不见了
[09:14] Well, it can’t be a coincidence 希斯顿遇害当天
[09:15] that on the same day Hixton’s car was taken, he was killed. 车子也不见了 这绝不可能是巧合
[09:18] The killer could’ve gotten Hixton’s home key 凶手可以在抢车那时顺便抢了
[09:19] when he took his ride. 希斯顿家的钥匙
[09:20] Address was on the registration. 驾照上有家庭地址
[09:22] He liked the car so much, 凶手那么爱这辆车
[09:23] he drove over to rob the apartment, 他会开车去抢劫公寓
[09:24] got caught in the act. 结果当场被抓包
[09:26] Yeah, but why would Hixton go home? 那为何希斯顿要回家呢
[09:27] – Why wouldn’t he call the police, report the theft? – Okay. -他为什么不报警说车子失窃了 -好的
[09:31] Tracking company’s got a lock on Hixton’s Escalade. 追踪公司锁定了希斯顿那辆凯迪拉克的位置
[09:36] Looks like it’s heading west on Canal Street. 看来车子正在运河街往西开
[09:39] That’s the Holland Tunnel. 那是荷兰隧道
[09:41] Our killer’s making a run for it. 凶手正在潜逃
[09:49] Name’s Shawn York. 这人叫肖恩·约克
[09:51] Jersey police caught him 泽西市警方在收费高速路上
[09:52] driving Hixton’s car down the turnpike. 抓到他正开着希斯顿的车
[09:53] No sign of the stolen money, though. 但是没发现失窃的钱
[09:54] No disrespect to our Jersey brethren, 无意冒犯泽西市的同僚
[09:56] but let’s check that car again, 但我们再检查车子一遍吧
[09:57] make sure that that money’s 查清楚钱
[09:58] not hidden behind a door panel or inside the wheel well. 有没有藏在车门或轮舱里
[10:00] You got it. 收到
[10:02] Hey, Ryan. What would you do if you won the lottery? 莱恩 要是你中了彩票你会怎么花
[10:05] Winery. 开酿酒厂
[10:06] See? Everyone thinks about it. 听见没 谁都想过这问题
[10:10] Everybody thinks about what? 大家都想过什么
[10:11] What they would do if they won the lottery. 要是他们中了彩票会怎么花
[10:13] A big-ass boat–60-footer– 买一艘60英尺长的大游艇
[10:15] monster spinnaker hanging off the bow, 船首挂幅硕大的大三角帆
[10:17] two deep-sea rods hanging off the stern. 船尾再挂两根深海鱼竿
[10:20] – Sweet. – Okay, while you guys are fantasizing -不错 -好了 你们就继续幻想
[10:22] about the size of your rods, 鱼竿的尺寸吧
[10:24] I’m gonna go and interrogate our suspect. 我要去审问本案的疑犯了
[10:31] Can I get a… 我可以要一罐
[10:33] soda? 汽水吗
[10:35] I’m not your flight attendant. 我不是空姐
[10:37] I’m a homicide detective. 我是凶杀案探长
[10:42] Homicide? 凶杀案
[10:43] You’re a bit of a rambler, Shawn. 你脚步遍布各地啊 肖恩
[10:44] Assault in El Paso, 在厄尔巴索伤人
[10:46] criminal trespass in Memphis, 在孟菲斯非法侵入
[10:48] and now first-degree murder in New York City. 现在又在纽约市犯下一级谋杀
[10:51] Wait. Time-out. 等等 暂停
[10:52] Who did I kill? 我杀谁了
[10:54] Jay Hixton. 杰·希斯顿
[10:56] No. He was alive when I saw him. 不 我见到他的时候他还活着
[10:58] That was at the soup kitchen where you jacked his car, 那是在救济所 你偷他车的时候
[11:01] but then you got greedy and 但后来你贪念又起
[11:02] you followed him to his apartment. 跟踪他到了他的公寓
[11:04] He ends up dead, you end up 100 grand richer. 他死了 你拿到了10万美金
[11:06] I didn’t kill the guy. 我没杀他
[11:08] And I sure as hell didn’t steal his car. 我也肯定没偷他的车
[11:10] Well, then how did you end up driving his car? 那你怎么会开他的车呢
[11:12] He gave it to me. 他送给我的
[11:14] He gave you a $70,000 car? Why would he do that? 他给你一辆7万美金的车 他为什么要那么做
[11:19] Look, I heard on the street, 我听说
[11:20] Hixton believed in second chances, 希斯顿相信时来运转一说
[11:22] so I tracked him down, told him I was down on my luck. 所以我找到他 告诉他我不走运
[11:26] And Hixton said that he didn’t have his checkbook, 希斯顿说他没带他的支票簿
[11:29] but did I want his car? 问我想不想要他的车
[11:32] I thought he was yanking my chain. 我以为他在整蛊我
[11:34] Who does that? 谁会给别人车啊
[11:36] But, you know, he signed over the title 但是他签了产权转让
[11:38] and handed me the keys. 给了我车钥匙
[11:40] He just signed over the title, just like that? 他就是签了产权转让 没别的了
[11:43] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[11:45] Said he wasn’t gonna need it anymore. 他说他不再需要那辆车了
[11:47] Where were you last night at midnight? 昨晚午夜的时候你在哪
[11:49] I went to the late movie near my apartment. 我去我公寓附近看午夜场电影了
[11:52] They’re having a Tony Jaa marathon. 他们在播放托尼·贾专场
[11:55] Can I have that soda now? 我现在能喝汽水了吗
[11:58] Theater clerk confirms selling York the ticket, 电影院的员工确认卖给过约克电影票
[12:01] And Hixton’s signature on the car title is authentic. 汽车产权是上希斯顿的签名是真的
[12:04] Who gives away their car? 谁会送别人自己的车啊
[12:06] Someone who can afford to buy a thousand new ones. 能买得起一千辆新车的那种人
[12:08] So at 6:00, Hixton gives York his car, 六点 希斯顿把车送给了约克
[12:11] and then at 8:00, 然后到了八点
[12:12] he calls his wife and cancels dinner. 他给妻子打电话取消了晚餐
[12:15] Told her that there’s something they need to talk about, 告诉她他们需要谈一些事情
[12:17] something that they both need to deal with together. 这事情需要他们两个一起去面对
[12:20] Then he gets home at 11:00, and about an hour later, 他在十一点到家 而一个小时后
[12:22] he’s killed. So what was he doing in the meantime 他被杀了 那么这段时间他在干什么
[12:25] and with whom? 跟谁在一起呢
[12:26] You know the guy did like to spend money? 你知道那个人喜欢花钱吧
[12:27] If he made any charges on his credit card last night, 如果昨晚他用信用卡消费了
[12:29] it might give us a clue as to where he was. 消费单可能帮助我们知道他去哪了
[12:31] If he spent any money the night he was killed, it was cash. 就算被杀当晚他花过钱 那也是用的现金
[12:34] There were no charges on any of his 32 credit cards. 他的32张信用卡均没有消费记录
[12:36] – 32 credit cards? – Yeah. One for every NFL team. -32张信用卡 -冰球联盟套卡 一个队一张
[12:40] And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. 这还只是冰山一角
[12:42] He also bought a racehorse, 他还买了一匹赛马
[12:44] minority stake in a lingerie football team, 内衣橄榄球队的小股东
[12:46] and a bentley, which is currently 还有一辆宾利 现在待在
[12:48] at the bottom of the Hudson River 哈德逊河的河底
[12:49] because he drove it off of a boat he was renting. 因为车子在他租的船上被他开下了河
[12:51] Wow. Sounds like that money really turned Hixton 天啊 看来那笔钱在一段时间内
[12:53] into a different person for a little while. 真的是把希斯顿变成了一个不一样的人
[12:55] Yeah, money doesn’t change who you are. 钱不会改变人的本性
[12:56] It just magnifies your personality. 它会放大你的个性
[13:00] Well, it wasn’t all bad. 也不是都挥霍了
[13:01] He also bought a house 他还给卖给他
[13:02] for the clerk that sold him the winning ticket, 那张彩票的员工买了一栋房子
[13:04] a mausoleum for his dead neighbor, 为死去的邻居买了陵墓
[13:07] – and 3 acres on the moon. – Get outta town. -还在月球上买了3英亩地 -不是吧
[13:11] He’s right down the crater from me. 他这个刚好在我那个坑的下面
[13:13] Why doesn’t it surprise me 你在月球上有财产
[13:14] that you have property on the moon? 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
[13:15] You know what? Laugh it up. 随你怎么挤兑我
[13:16] When the earth is a desiccated husk, 等地球变成干涸的空壳时
[13:18] you will be begging to 你会求我
[13:19] come live with me in the nectaris basin. 让你住在我的酒海盆地的
[13:22] So I searched the car. 车我查过了
[13:23] Oh. Yeah, sorry. York is not our guy. 抱歉 约克不是凶手
[13:26] That’s okay. Jersey impound lot’s nice this time of year. 没事 泽西收押所每年这个时候都很”不错”
[13:29] So no money, as expected, but I did find this. 没找到钱 但是我找到了这个
[13:31] A camera? 照相机吗
[13:32] Lodged under the front seat. Clearly it belongs to Hixton. 卡在前座的下面 肯定是希斯顿的
[13:37] These are surveillance photos. 这是监视照片
[13:38] Yeah, a dozen of ’em, date stamped last week. 是啊 不少呢 日期显示是上周
[13:41] Hixton was following this guy. 希斯顿在跟踪这个家伙
[13:43] All right, contact the family and butler, 好的 联系他家人和管家
[13:44] see if anyone recognizes him. 看他们认不认识他
[13:46] Meanwhile, we’ve got a hole 同时 我们的
[13:47] in our timeline that needs to be plugged. 时间线还有空缺需要补上
[13:49] So we know that Hixton called his wife at 8:00 p.m. 我们知道希斯顿八点钟打电话给老婆
[13:52] And we know he wasn’t at the soup kitchen. 我们知道他不在救济所
[13:54] Let’s ping the carrier, see if they know where he was. 查查手机定位 看看有没有人知道他在哪
[13:56] All right. 好的
[14:00] What? 怎么
[14:01] Would you quit your job? 你会辞掉工作吗
[14:04] If you won the lottery, would you quit being a cop? 如果你中了彩票 你会不当警察吗
[14:06] Well, what else would I do? 那我干什么
[14:08] Super model, brain surgeon, 超模 脑外科医生
[14:11] – American gladiator. – Oh, you got me there, Castle. -美国角斗士 -被你说中了 卡塞尔
[14:13] I’ve always wanted to leave the force 我一直想退出警局
[14:15] and become an American gladiator. 成为美国角斗士
[14:16] Why don’t you want to tell me? 你为什么不想告诉我
[14:18] Because there’s nothing really to tell. 因为没什么可说的
[14:20] – Come on. You must have a dream. – Sure I do. -得了 你肯定有梦想 -当然
[14:23] Solve this case, go home, take a nice long bath. 解决这个案子 回家 泡个爽爽的澡
[14:26] But it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen tonight. 但是看起来今晚是没戏了
[14:29] Hixton’s phone carrier. 希斯顿的电话运营商
[14:30] Hey, Esposito. 埃斯波西托
[14:32] That phone call to Hixton’s wife 希斯顿打给妻子的电话
[14:33] came from the 500 block of Lexington. 是从列克星敦500街区打出的
[14:35] I don’t think we can get a more exact address, 我估计拿不到更精准的地址了
[14:37] – So we’re gonna have to canvass. – Well, maybe not. -我们只能挨家排查了 -也许不用
[14:39] I-I just saw Lexington avenue in his financials. 我刚刚在他的财务里看到了列克星敦大街
[14:43] Yeah. Right here. 没错 在这
[14:47] He wrote 2 checks last month, $10,000 each, 他上个月开了两张支票 每张都是1万美元
[14:49] to a company called Meech Industries. 开给一个叫做米奇实业的公司
[14:52] Meech? Logan meech? 米奇 洛根·米奇吗
[14:54] Yeah, he’s listed here as the owner. 是啊 他是业主
[14:55] – You know him? – Yeah, I must have arrested the guy, -你认识他 -是啊 我逮捕他的次数
[14:57] like, half a dozen times. He’s a low-rent scam artist 大概有六七次 他是一个低劣的诈骗者
[15:00] with a history of violence. 有暴力史
[15:02] Last time I busted him, he was trying to grill cheese 上次我逮捕他的时候 他想把一个家伙
[15:03] – a guy in a dry cleaning press. – Why would Hixton -挤进干洗机 做成烤奶酪 -希斯顿为什么
[15:06] be writing checks to a character like that? 会给这种人开支票呢
[15:12] Logan Meech. 洛根·米奇
[15:14] Detective. 探长
[15:15] I love what you’ve done with your– 我很喜欢你的新…
[15:17] Sit down. 坐下
[15:22] Who’s the new guy? 新人是谁
[15:23] Why, you want to send him 怎么 等待执行死刑的时候
[15:25] Christmas cards from death row? 想给他寄圣诞卡吗
[15:27] What? Wait. I didn’t kill anybody. 什么 等等 我没杀人
[15:30] So it’s just a coincidence that you were with Jay Hixton 那么杰·希斯顿被杀不久前
[15:33] shortly before he was shot to death in his apartment? 你和他在一起是巧合咯
[15:36] What? Hixton’s dead? 什么 希斯顿死了
[15:38] Uh, he was one of my investors. 他是我的投资人
[15:41] Really? 是吗
[15:43] What is it Mr. Hixton was investing in? 希斯顿投资什么了
[15:45] My relief organization. 我的救援组织
[15:49] Why is it I’m thinking, 为什么我觉得
[15:49] the only relief Mr. Hixton’s money provided 希斯顿先生提供的唯一救援
[15:51] was to your own bank account? 都跑到了你的账户里呢
[15:53] Did Hixton get on to your scamming him? 希斯顿是发现你诈骗他了吗
[15:55] Did he threaten to go to the cops? 他是不是威胁要报警
[15:56] – Is that why you killed him? – I told you, -你是不是因此杀了他 -我说了
[15:58] I didn’t kill him. 我没杀他
[16:00] – I-I hadn’t seen him in weeks. – That’s funny, -我好几周没见他了 -真有趣
[16:02] because I talked to your landlord, and he said that 因为我跟你房东谈过 他说
[16:04] he remembers clearly seeing 他记得很清楚
[16:05] Hixton at your place last night. 希斯顿昨晚去了你家
[16:08] So either you start telling us the truth and playing ball, 我看你要么是实话实说 老实交代
[16:10] or I call the DA and 要么我给地方检察官打电话
[16:12] get them to draw up murder charges. 让他们起草谋杀指控
[16:13] Okay, look, hang on a minute now. 好吧 等等
[16:15] Um, maybe, I, uh, I misspoke, okay? 也许我说错了
[16:19] Um… 呃
[16:21] Hixton did actually pay me a visit last night. 希斯顿昨晚的确来找过我
[16:25] Why? 为什么
[16:28] He wanted a gun. 他想要把枪
[16:30] – For what? – Uh, protection. He wa scared. -干什么用 -防身 他害怕
[16:33] He paid me a grand for a-a .357 他花1000美元买了把点357
[16:35] that I was holding for a friend. 那把枪我是给朋友留着的
[16:37] What was he scared of? 他怕什么
[16:39] His past. 他的过去
[16:41] He said it was coming back to get him. 他说他的过去要反咬他一口
[16:46] What’s that mean, his past was 什么意思 他的过去
[16:47] coming back to get him? 要反咬他一口
[16:48] And why go to Meech for a gun? 为什么找米奇买枪
[16:49] Why not just go to the police or hire a bodyguard? 为什么不报警 或是雇保镖
[16:52] Maybe he didn’t think they could protect him. 也许他认为他们保护不了他
[16:54] CSU finished processing Hixton’s apartment, 鉴证组检查了希斯顿的公寓
[16:56] came across two sets of 发现了两组
[16:57] fingerprints that were in the system. 和系统中匹配的指纹
[16:58] Couple of career criminals from 两个来自希斯顿家乡
[17:00] Hixton’s hometown in Florida. 弗罗里达的惯犯
[17:02] Greg and Ty Page. 格雷格和泰·佩奇
[17:04] Previous busts for bank robbery 曾经因抢银行被逮捕
[17:05] and currently serving a nickel for grand larceny. 现在因盗窃案服刑5年
[17:08] Yeah, well, that info’s a little bit behind. 那个消息有点滞后
[17:10] They were released last week due to overcrowding. 他们因为监狱过于拥挤上周得以释放
[17:13] Yeah, get to the part about who they robbed. 说说他们抢的是谁
[17:15] – Hixton. – A month after he collected his jackpot. -希斯顿 -在他中奖一个月后
[17:18] Even though they wore ski masks, 尽管他们带着滑雪面具
[17:19] he recognized them by their voices 他还是认出了他们的声音
[17:20] because they grew up together. 因为他们从小一起长大
[17:22] It was his testimony that put them away. 是他的证词使得他们锒铛入狱
[17:25] Hixton must have heard they were being released 希斯顿一定是听说他们被释放了
[17:26] and worried they were coming after him again. 担心他们会来找他报复
[17:27] According to Florida police, 根据弗罗里达警方的说法
[17:29] the brothers were in town for all of two days 兄弟二人在家待了两天
[17:30] before the packed up their car and headed up north. 就收拾行李 开车北上
[17:33] Told a neighbor that they were going hunting. 告诉邻居他们要去捕猎
[17:36] Looks like they bagged themselves a lottery winner. 看来他们捕到了一个彩票中奖者
[17:43] Whoa! 天啊
[17:44] Looks like you made a serious dent 看来今天你的惊喜遗产
[17:46] in your surprise inheritance. 被你挥霍了不少
[17:47] Is it safe to say there is not an animal print left 是不是可以说全纽约的动物花纹
[17:50] – in any store in New York City? – Very funny. -都被买光了呢 -真好笑
[17:53] Probably true. 估计是这样
[17:56] Well, congratulations. 恭喜你
[17:58] Looks like you have successfully completed the first stage 看起来你成功地完成了中头彩
[18:00] in the five stages of hitting the jackpot–shopping. 五部曲中的第一步 购物
[18:03] What’s the next stage? 下一步是什么
[18:05] Well, if you were my lottery-winning victim, 如果你是我那位中彩票的被害人
[18:07] you’d turn to charity, 你会转做慈善
[18:08] and then get shot to death in your living room. 然后在你的起居室被射杀
[18:11] I’ll pass. 算了
[18:12] Besides, I’ve decided to give back the money. 再说 我打算把钱还回去
[18:16] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[18:18] Richard, I was about to break up with the man. 理查德 我本来要和他分手的
[18:20] Do you really think he would’ve left me that money 你认为如果他知道的话
[18:22] if he’d know that? 还会给我留遗产吗
[18:23] No, no. I’m gonna return all this stuff. 不不 我要把东西还回去
[18:25] I’m gonna give back the money. It’s the right thing to do. 把钱也还回去 这样做才是对的
[18:29] Well, you’ve just jumped to stage five. 你一下跳到第五步了
[18:32] Enlightenment. 释怀
[18:34] Then again, Chet did adore me, 不过 切特真是喜欢我
[18:37] so I think I should be able to keep one thing. 所以我想我可以留下一件
[18:40] It’s not real. 不是真的皮草
[18:45] Ah, Detective Beckett. 贝克特探长
[18:47] Did you call to tell me a bedtime story? 打电话来是要给我讲睡前故事吗
[18:56] Which car is theirs? 哪辆车是他们的
[18:58] The maroon one over there. Florida plates. 那面红色那辆 弗罗里达牌照
[18:59] It’s registered to a Greg Page. 注册在格雷格·佩奇名下
[19:02] We put an alert on their plate number, 我们对他的牌照发了警报
[19:04] which got triggered when a traffic cop ticketed them 一小时前 交警给他们开罚单时
[19:06] about an hour ago. 警报触发
[19:07] Any idea where they are? 知道他们在哪吗
[19:09] None. 不知道
[19:11] So we watch the car until someone shows up. 我们就监视着 直到有人出现
[19:15] Any sign yet? 有什么情况吗
[19:16] That’s a negative. 没有异样
[19:22] A winery, huh? 酿酒厂 是吗
[19:23] Jenny and I visited one on our first vacation together. 珍妮和我第一次度假的时候参观过一个
[19:26] $100 mil, and you’re gonna become a farmer? 一亿美元 你想变成一个农民
[19:28] The fiancee really has done some damage on you, bro. 那个未婚妻真是对你造成了严重伤害啊 兄弟
[19:31] – Like Lanie hasn’t changed you? – Lanie? -说得好像蕾妮没有改变你似的 -蕾妮
[19:33] Come on, dude. We–we all know about the two of you. 拜托 老兄 我们都知道你们两个的地下情了
[19:38] Castle and Beckett know, too? 卡塞尔和贝克特也知道了吗
[19:41] You said earlier that money doesn’t change us, 你之前说钱不会改变我们
[19:44] it just magnifies who we are. 只会放大我们的个性
[19:48] W-what did your windfall magnify in you? 你赚了大钱 你的什么个性被放大了
[19:51] My inner child… At first. 一开始…是我那未泯的童心
[19:53] Kind of like Hixton. 有点像希斯顿
[19:55] The one who likes, you know, 变成那种喜欢
[19:57] private jets, five-star everything. 私人喷气机啊 各种五星酒店什么的
[20:00] But then I realized, 但我随后发现
[20:01] the only luxury I truly care about is freedom. 我真正在乎的奢侈品其实是自由
[20:05] You know, freedom to write, 写作的自由
[20:06] to spend time with Alexis. 自由支配和阿丽克西斯在一起的时间
[20:09] Having that money just… 有了那些钱
[20:11] allows me to live life on my terms. 使得我可以过我想要的生活
[20:14] – You grew up. – Well, I wouldn’t go that far. -你长大了 -我可不会那样说
[20:17] That property on the moon? 月球那份地产
[20:18] I just bought that last month. 我上个月才买的
[20:23] And who is this guy? 那个人是谁
[20:26] Yo, dreadlocks, 12:00. 看 辫子头 十二点钟方向
[20:29] NYPD, let me see your hands. 纽约警察 让我看到你的手
[20:31] – Page brothers, where are they? – Upstairs. -佩奇兄弟 他们在哪 -楼上
[20:54] *Move that ass, move that ass* *快滚开 快滚开*
[20:56] *Get on the floor, get on the floor* *趴地上 趴地上*
[20:58] *Sexy as hell as I come through the door* *我进门时 热辣如火*
[21:00] *12-gauge shotgun, get on the floor* *12把猎枪 趴地上*
[21:02] *Jump on the counter, let off a round* *跳上柜台 把钱拿出来*
[21:05] *You wet yourself as you hit the ground* *趴地上的时候你也尿了裤子*
[21:07] *Take command with my outside voice* *注意点 别出声*
[21:09] *We’re robbin’ this bitch, you ain’t got no choice* *这地方我们抢定了 你没有机会*
[21:11] *Don’t hit the alarm, don’t beg for your mama* *别按警报 别哭喊要妈妈*
[21:13] *fill up that bag, won’t be no drama won’t be no drama* *把钱放袋里 不然崩了你*
[21:17] Shut it down. 关掉它
[21:18] *get on the floor, get on the floor* *趴地上 趴地上*
[21:21] What the hell, yo? 搞什么飞机
[21:22] That was slammin’. 录得正顺呢
[21:24] Three armed cops and a writer makes four, 三个武装警察加上一个作家
[21:26] you’re under arrest, so get on the floor. 你们被逮捕了 该你们趴地上了
[21:30] Got about 60 grand here. 这里大概有六万
[21:32] Where’s the other $40,000 你谋杀希斯顿的时候
[21:33] you took from Hixton’s safe when you killed him? 从保险箱拿走的剩下的四万在哪
[21:35] You spend it on your rap career? 是不是都花在你的饶舌事业上了
[21:36] Nah, you got it all wrong, shorty. 不 你误会了 小个子
[21:38] We didn’t kill the man. 我们没有杀他
[21:39] We came up here to help him. 我们是来这里帮他的
[21:40] Got out the joint for good behavior. 我们脱离帮派 现在是良民
[21:43] Dude called us up, said he needed a savior. 兄弟打给我们 说他需要救星
[21:45] Stop rapping. I’ll buy the album. 别再饶舌了 我会买你们唱片的
[21:48] Savior? 救星
[21:50] Yeah. His daughter got back into the drugs. 没错 他女儿又开始吸毒了
[21:52] He needed to make things right, so he called us. 他要采取些措施 所以找我们了
[21:55] The two of you robbed Hixton at gunpoint in Florida. 你们俩在佛罗里达州持枪抢劫希斯顿
[21:58] – Why would he call you? – When Hixton realized -他怎么会找你们 -希斯顿意识到
[22:00] what kind of trouble Nicole was in, 尼可卷入了什么样的麻烦
[22:01] He knew we were the only people he could turn to. 他知道我们是唯一能指望的人
[22:03] And what could you possibly do to help his daughter 那你们到底能做什么去帮他的女儿
[22:06] with her addiction? 戒掉毒瘾
[22:07] Problem wasn’t the drugs. It was her dealer. 问题不是毒品 而是她的毒品供应商
[22:09] A cat named Oz. 一个叫奥兹的家伙
[22:11] Nicole was under his spell somethin’ fierce. 尼可被他操控迷惑了
[22:13] And when Hixton found out about it, he went to go see Oz, 当希斯顿知道后 他去找了奥兹
[22:16] told the man, “Stay away from my daughter.” 告诉他”离我女儿远一点”
[22:18] When Oz didn’t, he called us. 但奥兹不肯 他就找了我们
[22:22] You don’t believe me, look in my wallet. 你不相信我的话 看我的钱包里面
[22:25] Looks like Nicole lied to me 看来尼可撒谎了
[22:26] when she told me she didn’t recognize him. 她说她不认得他
[22:28] It’s the guy Hixton had under surveillance. 这就是希斯顿在监视的那个人
[22:31] Is this Oz? 这是奥兹吗
[22:32] Yep. When Hixton called us, 是的 当希斯顿打给我们
[22:34] we drove right up here. 我们立马开车过来
[22:36] Jumped Oz outside this club downtown. 我们把奥兹从市中心的俱乐部里拽了出来
[22:40] Yo, Ty hit his bodyguard with a pipe. 泰用管子修理了他的保镖
[22:42] I stuffed Oz in the trunk, drove under the bridge, 我将奥兹塞进后车箱 开到桥下
[22:45] and beat on his ass. 揍了他一顿
[22:46] Then we came straight here, 然后我们回到这里
[22:47] been bouncin’ tunes ever since. 一直唱到现在
[22:49] Is that true? Did they come here last night? 真的吗 他们昨晚过来了吗
[22:52] Yeah, we told the man, 没错 我们跟那家伙说
[22:53] “Best stay away from Nicole “最好离尼可远点
[22:55] Or we gon’ put your ass in the river.” 否则我们就把你丢进河里”
[22:57] He told us we should do it, cause if we let him live, 他说我们应该这样做 否则的话
[22:59] he was gonna burn us alive. 他会把我们活活烧死
[23:01] You wanna know who killed Hixton? Gotta be Oz. 你想知道谁杀了希斯顿 肯定是奥兹了
[23:04] So Hixton gets a gun to protect himself from Oz. 那么希斯顿弄了把枪用来防范奥兹
[23:08] He can’t go to the cops 他不能找警察庇护
[23:10] ’cause that’ll get his daughter in trouble. 因为那会令他女儿有麻烦
[23:13] – What the hell was that? – Ryan, watch them. -发生什么事了 -莱恩 看住他们
[23:16] Stay right where you are. 呆着别动
[23:22] Well, looks like Oz wasn’t kidding 看来奥兹说要活活烧死他们
[23:24] when he said he’d burn ’em alive. 并不是在开玩笑
[23:29] Is it true, Nicole? Did you start using again? 真的吗 尼可 你又开始吸毒了
[23:33] After I got clean, Oz found me. 我戒毒后 奥兹来找我
[23:35] He said he wanted me back. 他说他希望我回去
[23:38] – Nicole. -I’m sorry, mom. – 尼可 -抱歉 妈妈
[23:40] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[23:42] – And your father knew? – He blamed himself. -你爸知道吗 -他责怪自己
[23:45] He said that he was gonna fix it all, 他说他会搞定的
[23:47] but I never thought… 但我没想过
[23:49] This Oz– 这叫奥兹的家伙
[23:50] you think he’s capable of killing your dad? 你认为他有能力杀害你父亲吗
[23:55] This is all my fault. Dad is dead because of me. 全都是我的错 爸爸是因我而死的
[24:02] It’s okay. 没事的
[24:04] Oz– A.K.A. Marvin Osminkowski. 奥兹 又名马文·奥斯门科沃斯基
[24:07] No wonder he changed his name. 难怪他要改名
[24:09] According to vice, he has a lucrative gig 罪案科的资料显示 他有一个赚钱的小窍门
[24:10] peddling high-end product to the city’s rich and famous, 就是贩卖高端毒品给城里的富人及明星
[24:13] and a car bomb is definitely his M.O. 而汽车炸弹绝对是他的作案手法
[24:15] A competing dealer got blown up last year, 去年他以同样手法炸死了个竞争者
[24:16] but they didn’t have enough evidence to convict. 但鉴于缺乏证据无法定罪
[24:18] So Oz shoots Hixton for ordering the beatdown, 那么奥兹因为被打 射杀了希斯顿
[24:21] and then attempts to barbecue the Page brothers 然后企图炸死佩奇兄弟
[24:23] to complete his revenge. 进行报复
[24:24] All right. Let’s go pick up Oz. 好的 去逮捕奥兹吧
[24:25] Yeah, well, that’s gonna be difficult. 那个有点难度
[24:27] According to vice, Oz pretty much operates off grid. 罪案科的资料显示 奥兹几乎在地下活动
[24:30] The only time he’s on is when he’s dealing 只有在夜总会进行交易时
[24:31] out of word-of-mouth nightclubs, and even there, he’s got 才会出现 而且他在那里
[24:34] a network of bouncers, waiters, and patrons as lookouts. 有一大群保镖 侍应跟老主顾也会把风
[24:37] Oz catches one whiff of bacon, 奥兹一有风吹草动
[24:38] and he vanishes into thin air. 就消失得无影无踪
[24:40] There’s gotta be some way to slip under the radar. 肯定有办法能偷偷溜进去的
[24:45] What? 干嘛
[24:46] I think we’re gonna need your Ferrari. 我想我们要用到你的法拉利了
[24:53] Mother. 老妈
[24:54] Oh, my. Look at you. Oh, you look gorgeous. 噢 看看你 你看起来太美了
[24:58] I’m just gonna grab my keys and change. 我只是来拿钥匙顺便换身衣服
[25:02] You two going out on a date? 你俩终于要去约会了吗
[25:03] Oh, no. 噢 不
[25:04] We’re just doing a little undercover work. 我们只是去做些便衣工作
[25:06] So how are you doing? 你最近怎么样
[25:09] I’ve been better. 原来是还不错
[25:10] Castle told me that you decided to give the money back. 卡塞尔告诉我你决定要把钱还给他们
[25:13] Yeah, well, I tried. Chet’s kids refused to take it. 没错 我试过了 但切特的孩子拒绝了
[25:16] They said, their father loved me, 他们说 他们的父亲很爱我
[25:19] He wanted me to have the money. 他希望我拿着这些钱
[25:20] So I’m… 所以我
[25:22] You know, trying to figure out what to do with it. 在想到底该拿这些钱怎么办
[25:26] Everything I come up with seems so… 我目前的想法似乎都很
[25:29] Selfish and petty. 自私和短浅
[25:31] Oh, well, it doesn’t have to be that way. 噢 不要这样想
[25:35] You know, someone once told me that 你知道么 有人告诉过我
[25:37] money doesn’t change you, 金钱不会改变你
[25:38] it just magnifies who you are. 只会放大你的个性
[25:41] You cared about Chet. 你在乎过切特
[25:43] maybe you could do something 或许你能用这些钱来
[25:44] that would honor his memory somehow. 做些对他表示敬意的事
[25:48] That is a lovely thought. 这主意太好了
[25:51] Thank you. Really, thank you. 谢谢 真的谢谢你
[25:54] All right. Got the keys. 好了 拿了钥匙
[25:56] Oh, great. I’m driving. 噢 很好 我来开车
[25:59] You’re driving? 你来开
[26:01] Beckett, this is– this is a ferrari. 贝克特 这是 这是法拉利
[26:04] It is a high-performance vehicle, 是辆高性能的车
[26:06] designed to respond instantaneously 它的设计理念就是需要瞬间反应
[26:09] to your every whim, your every movement, every– 你的每个念头 每个动作 每个
[26:26] Nice car. 车子不错
[26:51] Get us some drinks 去拿些饮料
[26:52] and keep your eyes peeled for Oz, okay? 还有紧盯着奥兹 好吗
[26:56] Okay. 好的
[27:07] Drinks. Got it. 饮料 没问题
[27:32] Ah, come on. Please. You gotta let me go in and see him. 伙计 拜托了 我一定要过去见他
[27:48] Hey. 嘿
[27:49] Hey yourself. I haven’t seen you around here before. 你也嘿 我之前没在这看过你
[27:52] Oh, that’s because I just came into town. 噢 那是因为我刚搬来
[27:54] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -噢 是吗 -没错
[27:55] – From where? – Ibiza. -从哪来的 -伊比沙岛
[27:57] Mm. So a little birdie told me all about you. 有人告诉我 你可是个传说哦
[28:01] – Yeah? -Yeah. Said that you know how to keep -是吗 -对 说你晓得怎样令派对
[28:03] a party going all night long. 嗨一整晚
[28:06] Little birdie got a name? 那人有名字吗
[28:07] Of course. 当然
[28:10] – Are you gonna tell me what it is? – No. -你要告诉我吗 -不
[28:16] Yeah, I’m coming. 好的 我来了
[28:17] That your boyfriend? 那是你的男朋友吗
[28:21] For now. 现在不是了
[28:24] I like you. 我喜欢你
[28:26] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -没错
[28:28] Well, prove it. 证明一下
[28:30] What kind of party you lookin’ to get into? 你想要参加什么样的派对
[28:32] Um… I like to feel shiny. 我喜欢闪亮的感觉
[28:36] – Shiny, huh? – Yeah. -闪亮啊 -对
[28:38] I think I got something to fit that bill. 我想我有合适的
[28:41] But it’s gonna cost you. 但价钱可不便宜
[28:42] That’s okay. Good things always do. 没事 好东西总是贵的
[28:51] Aah! 啊
[28:53] Hey! 嘿
[28:54] ooh. 噢
[29:00] No. Handcuffs. 你傻啊 我要手铐
[29:02] Right. 哦对
[29:09] You sure took a big step down in the wardrobe department. 你在服装的品位退了一大步
[29:12] You’re about to take and even bigger step down– 你将要退更大一步
[29:14] Into a prison jumpsuit. 穿上监狱囚衣
[29:16] We got you dead to rights 我们在你企图贩毒的
[29:17] On possession with the intent to sell. 时候当场将你逮捕
[29:18] That’s 20 years federal time. 要判二十年牢狱
[29:20] But that’s nothing compared to 但那跟一级谋杀罪名的
[29:22] the time that you’re gonna do for first-degree murder. 服刑时间相比算不了什么
[29:24] Not to mention felony blowing crap up. 更别说引起爆炸的重罪了
[29:26] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不晓得你在说什么
[29:27] You remember this guy? 你认得这家伙吗
[29:30] You should. You killed him. 你应该要认得 你杀了他
[29:32] And these two you tried to kill with a car bomb. 还试着用汽车炸弹杀了这两个人
[29:36] Look… I had to get those country boys back. 我必须给那俩乡巴佬点颜色瞧瞧
[29:40] But I didn’t have anything to do with Hixton. I swear. 但我没对希斯顿做任何事 我发誓
[29:43] Here’s a thing, Marvin– 目前情况是这样的 马文
[29:45] We showed your picture around Hixton’s place. 我们给希斯顿住址附近的人看你的照片
[29:47] Oddly enough, people saw you there 说也奇怪 有人看到你在
[29:49] right about the time he was killed. 案发时间出现在那里
[29:52] Page brothers gave you a serious beating, 佩奇兄弟狠狠揍了你一顿
[29:54] you vowed revenge, and then Hixton shows up dead 你发誓要报仇 然后希斯顿就死了
[29:56] with witnesses claiming to see you at the crime scene? 而且有目击者在犯案现场看到你
[29:59] That doesn’t look good for you, Marvin, 这对你并不乐观 马文
[30:01] and lying to us will only make it worse. 对我们撒谎只会令情况更糟
[30:03] Okay. 好吧
[30:05] Maybe… I had hard feelings about my medical condition, 或许 我对自己的身体状况不满
[30:08] and maybe I paid Hixton a visit to discuss them. 或许我打算去找希斯顿谈谈
[30:12] But I abandoned ship before I got to his door. 但我还没进门就放弃找他了
[30:14] You were hot to straighten Hixton out, 你急着要当面跟希斯顿说清楚
[30:16] And you changed your mind? 然后又改变了主意吗
[30:17] Do you really expect us to believe that? 你真的认为我会相信你吗
[30:19] It’s the truth. 这是事实
[30:21] I took the elevator up to Hixton’s place, 我坐电梯到上希斯顿的住处
[30:23] When the doors opened, 电梯门打开后
[30:24] there was a guy standing right there. 有个家伙站在那儿
[30:26] He got a good look at me. 他看见我了
[30:27] If I would’ve gone though with my visit, 要是我还去找他的话
[30:29] he woulda pointed me out in a lineup, easy. 那人肯定很容易就能指证我
[30:31] So I walked away. 所以我走了
[30:32] You get a good look at this guy? 你看清楚这家伙了吗
[30:34] Yeah. Rode back down to the first floor with him. 是的 我们一起坐电梯到一层
[30:36] He was maybe 50, 他大概五十岁
[30:38] proper looking, wearing an old-school tuxedo. 绅士打扮 穿着一件经典燕尾服
[30:43] The butler really did do it. 真的是管家干的
[30:46] Easley the butler– 管家伊斯利
[30:48] Loyal, devoted, 忠诚 尽责
[30:50] seemingly distraught over the death of his master. 表面上因为主人的死极度伤心
[30:52] Yet all the while, lurking behind that mask 但始终隐藏在这顺从卑屈
[30:54] of servile correctness… was a killer. 的面具后面的 是一个杀手
[30:58] Or Oz is just trying to kick up some dust. 或者奥兹只是想扰乱我们的视线
[31:00] I mean, what’s the butler’s motive? 我是说 管家的动机是什么
[31:01] Well, in fiction, it would be one of two things. 在小说里 通常都是两个原因
[31:03] Firstly, he was carrying on a torrid affair 第一个 他跟主人的妻子
[31:05] – with his master’s wife. – Ew. -在暗度陈仓 -恶
[31:07] Second, had to be the money. 另一个 就是跟钱有关
[31:09] I think Castle might be on to something. 我想卡塞尔或许猜对了
[31:11] I dug a little deeper into Reginald Easley, 我深入调查了雷金纳德·伊斯利
[31:13] and his last few employers all say the same thing– 他过去几任雇主都说
[31:16] Easley resigned after some of their valuables went missing. 伊斯利都在某些昂贵物品失踪后辞职
[31:20] I realized, I’ve been thinking about this all wrong. 我意识到 我一直都想错方向了
[31:22] You’re not a frivolous person, 你不是一个轻佻的人
[31:23] so you wouldn’t do frivolous things 所以你不会用中彩票的钱
[31:25] – with your lottery winnings. – Castle. -做轻佻的事 -卡塞尔
[31:26] No, no. I’m gonna figure this out. If you… 不 我会查个水落石出的 如果你
[31:36] Packing your things? 在收拾包袱吗
[31:38] These aren’t my things. 这些不是我的
[31:39] They belong to my employer. 全都属于我的雇主
[31:41] Must be hard, being around all this wealth, 肯定很辛苦 被这样一堆财产围绕着
[31:43] none of it yours. 但全都不是你的
[31:45] – I’m content with my lot. – Really? -我对自己的待遇很满意 -真的吗
[31:47] We read up on you. 我们查了你的背景
[31:49] Born in Leeds to a single mother 在利兹的一个单亲家庭出身
[31:52] who was a seamstress. 母亲是一个裁缝
[31:53] With the right training, you lost the lowbrow accent 经过训练后 你改掉了你的口音
[31:56] and learned to fit in with the gentry, 学习如何跻身名流社会
[31:57] where you saw people spend more in one day 你见到这些人一天就能花光
[32:00] than your mother made in an entire year. 你母亲工作一年的钱
[32:02] Then along comes Hixton, 然后你遇到了希斯顿
[32:04] a man with an upbringing not unlike your own. 一个身世背景跟你相似的人
[32:06] But he owned all this, and he owned you, 但这些都是属于他的 你也是他的
[32:10] and not because of any special talent or intelligence. 并不是因为任何特长或才智
[32:13] Just because he guessed six numbers, 只是因为他猜到了六个数字
[32:15] and you didn’t. 而你没有
[32:17] And taking from Hixton wasn’t really stealing. 从希斯顿那儿拿到的并不算是偷
[32:19] It was just correcting a karmic injustice. 只是为了更正命运的不公
[32:21] You made him open that safe, 你逼他打开保险箱
[32:23] but what you didn’t know was that he had a gun, 但你不知道他有枪
[32:24] and when he reached for it, this is where it ended. 但他伸手去拿枪时 事情最终发展成这样
[32:27] What on earth makes you think that? 你怎么会这样想
[32:29] We know that you were here 我们知道他被杀害当晚
[32:31] the night that he was killed, Mr. Easley, 你在这里 伊斯利先生
[32:33] long after you said that you had left. 比你说你离开的时间更晚
[32:36] Early on, he bought 25 first edition Dickens… 不久前 他买了二十五本狄更斯的初版书
[32:42] Charles Dickens– and the man didn’t even read. 查尔斯·狄更斯 他连看都没看过
[32:45] He just liked the look of the leather 他只是喜欢书脊上
[32:46] – on their spines. – Mr. Easley– -的皮革 -伊斯利先生
[32:48] I stole two of them. 我偷了其中的两本
[32:50] To me, it was like levying a tax 对我来说 就权当他作为
[32:52] on him for being an idiot. 一个白痴给国家上税了
[32:53] But then I had a change of heart. 但后来我改变了主意
[32:55] I brought them back here that night, around 11:00, 我晚上把它们带回来了 十一点左右的时候
[32:59] thinking he was out with his wife. 以为他和他妻子出去了
[33:00] But for some reason he was here. 但因为某些原因他却在这儿
[33:01] I…I heard the shower running. 我听见淋浴的声音
[33:03] Your excuse for coming back here 他被杀的那天夜里
[33:05] the night that he was killed 你返回这儿的理由
[33:06] was that you had a change of heart? 就是你改变了主意吗
[33:09] Yes. 是的
[33:10] I’d like to say it was because his turn to philanthropy 我倒愿意说是因为他转向慈善事业的行为
[33:13] made me see him in a different light, 让我对他刮目相看
[33:15] as a good man one shouldn’t steal from. 作为一个好人他不应该被别人偷东西
[33:18] But the truth is, I was scared 但实际上是因为 我吓坏了
[33:19] his bad luck would become mine. 他的霉运可能会转到我身上
[33:21] He won over $100 million in the lottery. 他中了一亿美元的彩票
[33:24] One could hardly consider that bad luck. 这算是哪门子的霉运啊
[33:26] Mm. His marriage failed, his daughter fell into drugs, 他婚姻失败 女儿染上了毒品
[33:28] and he was just gunned down in his own apartment. 而且他刚刚在自己公寓被枪杀
[33:30] That, sir, is the universe… 这就是天地万物的规律
[33:31] what did you call it? 你刚才管这叫什么来着
[33:33] Oh, yes, “Correcting a karmic injustice.” 哦对了 “更正命运的不公”
[33:35] What do you mean? 你这是什么意思
[33:37] The winning lottery ticket. 中奖的那张彩票
[33:39] Hixton let it slip one night 在喝了不少酒之后
[33:40] after a little too much time with the bottle. 希斯顿有天晚上说漏了嘴
[33:43] He always played the same numbers… 他总是下注相同的数字
[33:45] the dates he and his wife met and were married 他和他妻子相遇和结婚的日子
[33:48] 010395 and 102498. 010395和102498
[33:52] None of those numbers are on the ticket. 彩票上并没有这些数字
[33:54] All the misery that came from the money? 所有的痛苦都来源于金钱吗
[33:56] Hixton believed it was because he stole the ticket. 希斯顿这么认为是因为他偷了彩票
[34:01] So you think hixton was murdered 你们觉得希斯顿是因为
[34:03] because he stole the ticket? 偷了彩票而被谋杀吗
[34:04] – No. – Yes. -不 -是
[34:05] Come on. You…I mean, 得了吧 你…我的意思是
[34:08] it was worth a fortune. 这彩票价值一大笔钱呢
[34:09] Easley had every reason to make up that story, 伊斯利完全有理由编造一个那样的故事
[34:12] and even if those weren’t hixton’s regular numbers, 即使那些不是希斯顿的常规数字
[34:14] it still doesn’t prove that he stole the ticket. 这也不能证明是他偷了彩票
[34:16] But the theft explains so much about Hixton’s behavior. 但偷彩票解释通了很多希斯顿的行为
[34:19] The director of the soup kitchen 救济所的主管
[34:20] said that Hixton compulsively gave away his money, 说希斯顿强迫症一样地发钱
[34:22] like he felt he didn’t deserve it. 就像他根本不值得拥有它们一样
[34:23] I called it winner’s guilt. 我管这叫中奖者的愧疚
[34:25] But what if it was another kind of guilt entirely? 但如果这完全是另外一种愧疚呢
[34:27] Okay, fine. Let’s say that you’re right. 那好吧 我们就暂定你是对的
[34:29] Let’s say that Hixton stole the ticket. 我们假设是希斯顿偷了彩票
[34:30] There’s still no evidence suggesting the 但依然没有证据证明
[34:32] that contributed to his death. 这导致了他的死
[34:33] You’re the first person to tell me 你是第一个告诉我
[34:35] that there are no coincidences in a murder investigation. 在谋杀案调查中没有巧合可言的人
[34:38] Hold on, detective. 等下 警官
[34:39] He’s got a point. You said Hixton told Meech 他说中了 你说希斯顿告诉米奇
[34:41] his past was coming back to get him. 他的过去又找上门来了
[34:43] Now we thought he meant the Page brothers. 我们以为是佩奇兄弟
[34:45] But this ticket represents 但这张彩票揭示了
[34:46] the biggest thing that ever happened to him. 发生在他身上最大的一件事
[34:48] I call that a major motive for murder. 我管这叫谋杀的主要动机
[34:50] Okay, fine. Then if it’s true, how do we prove it? 好吧 如果这是真的我们该怎样证明
[34:55] The numbers. 通过数字啊
[34:58] 2 4 8 2, 4, 8…
[35:00] 19, 41, and 79. 19 41 和79
[35:04] I know it’s a long shot, 我知道这希望渺茫
[35:05] but if we can figure out what these numbers signify, 但如果我们研究出这些数字的含义
[35:06] we might be able to find the ticket’s real owner. 我们有可能找到彩票真正的主人
[35:08] I play my kids’ birthdays. 我用我孩子的生日下注
[35:10] I play my firsts– sex and combat. 我用第一次上床和格斗的日期下注
[35:13] I play his firsts, too. 我跟他一样
[35:16] What? That way, we both win, 咋了 这样的话我们俩都能赢
[35:18] and it’s not awkward. 而且一点也不尴尬
[35:20] – Beckett? – Uh, sorry. I don’t play, Castle. -贝克特你呢 -对不起我不下注 卡塞尔
[35:22] – But if you did? – Well, it doesn’t really matter, Castle. -但如果你下注呢 -这无关紧要 卡塞尔
[35:25] I mean, the fact is, 事实上是
[35:25] Hixton won the lottery a year ago. 希斯顿一年前中了彩票
[35:27] If he stole that ticket, 如果他是偷的那张彩票
[35:28] why didn’t the rightful owner come forward sooner? 真正的中奖者为什么不站出来呢
[35:30] Maybe the rightful owner is dead. 也许真正的中奖者死了
[35:33] Maybe Hixton killed him. 也许是希斯顿杀了他
[35:36] The moon. The weird purchases hixton made. 月球上的地 希斯顿所做的奇怪的购买
[35:38] As soon as he won, he bought 3 acres on the moon 他刚一赢钱 就买了月球上三英亩的地
[35:40] and a mausoleum for his neighbor. 还为他邻居买了一座陵墓
[35:44] – Find out everything we can on this neighbor.- I’m on it. -查出所有关于他邻居的事 -这就去
[35:47] If you’re right, Castle, I’m betting Hixton’s neighbor 如果你是对的 卡塞尔 我打赌希斯顿的邻居
[35:50] never imagined that the luckiest day of his life 没料到他这辈子最幸运的日子
[35:52] – would also be his last.- Boo-yah! -也是他的祭日 -我赞成
[35:55] Neighbor’s name was Hank Walters. 邻居名字叫汉克·沃特斯
[35:57] He died the day the winning numbers were announced. 他死于公布彩票中奖结果那天
[35:59] Walters’ birthday– 2/8/41– 沃特斯的生日是1941年8月2日
[36:02] Three of the numbers in the lottery ticket. 彩票上的三个数字
[36:04] Two days later, 两天之后
[36:05] Hixton came forward to claim his $117 million check. 希斯顿站出来索要他的1.17亿支票
[36:08] What did Walters die of? 沃特斯死于什么
[36:09] – Natural causes.- For real? -自然死亡 -真的吗
[36:11] Yeah. He was an old man dying of, 没错 他是一个死于
[36:12] like, six different things. 大约六种不同疾病的老人
[36:13] Lanie went over the autopsy, 蕾妮已经尸检过
[36:15] said everything looked like 她说所有东西看上去
[36:15] it was on the up-and-up. 都毫无疑点
[36:16] So Walters is bedridden. 也就是说沃特斯早已卧床不起
[36:18] Hixton, like any good neighbor, asks the old man 希斯顿就像是所有好邻居一样 问老人
[36:20] if there’s anything he can do for him. 有什么他能为他做的
[36:22] Walters says, “Yes, buy me a lottery ticket.” 沃特斯说 帮我买张彩票
[36:24] Maybe it was a onetime thing. 也许这只是一锤子买卖
[36:25] Maybe he did it all the time. 也许他一直这样做
[36:26] This time, the numbers are announced, 这次 中奖数字公布后
[36:29] and Walters won. 沃特斯中奖了
[36:30] Hixton rushes back to tell him and finds Walters dead. 希斯顿冲回去告诉他 却发现沃特斯死了
[36:33] And doesn’t know what to do. 他不知该怎么办
[36:34] That’s why it took him an extra day to come forward. 这就是为什么他隔了两天才站出来
[36:36] He was struggling with the moral implications. 他在做思想道德上的斗争
[36:38] Yeah, but desperate times call for desperate measures. 没错 但人有多大胆 地有多大产
[36:40] He claimed the ticket as his own. 他声称彩票是他自己的
[36:41] Clearly no one else knew about it. 很显然没别人知道此事
[36:43] What about family? Did walters have any? 那家人呢 沃特斯有家人吗
[36:46] According to county records, the only living relative 根据记录 汉克·沃特斯唯一活着的亲属
[36:49] of Hank Walters is a nephew named Tom, 是一个叫汤姆的侄子
[36:52] – and guess where he lives.- New york city. -猜猜他住在哪 -纽约
[36:57] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[36:58] Are you telling me that I might inherit $100 million? 你是在说我继承了一亿美元吗
[37:01] Come on, tom. You already figured that out. 得了吧 汤姆 你早都知道了
[37:03] You confronted Hixton. 你与希斯顿对峙
[37:05] You told him you wanted restitution. 你告诉他你想要回财产
[37:07] He said no. Things got ugly. 他说不行 然后事情就恶化了
[37:08] And hixton ended up dead. 最终希斯顿死了
[37:10] So you grabbed what was in the safe 你把保险箱里的东西据为己有
[37:12] and you took off. 然后逃之夭夭
[37:12] – What? – Knock it off, Tom. -什么 -别装了 Tom
[37:14] You’re the old man’s only living relative. 你是老人的唯一亲属
[37:15] You’re the only one with motive for revenge. 你是唯一有复仇动机的人
[37:18] No, I’m not his only relative. He’s got a son. 不 我不是他唯一的亲属 他有个儿子
[37:22] No, he doesn’t. We checked. 不 他没有 我们查过了
[37:23] Well, sure. He’s not biological. 当然 不是他亲生的
[37:25] Hank dated his mom for, like, five years 汉克和他妈妈约会了大概五年
[37:27] While the kid was growing up. 当这孩子渐渐长大
[37:28] The two bonded like crazy. 他们两人情同父子
[37:30] Kept in touch even after the romance broke up. 在分手后他俩仍然保持联系
[37:32] They even spent every holiday together 甚至在过去的十年里
[37:34] for the last ten years. 他们每个假期都一起过
[37:36] This son, is his birthday 4/19/79? 这个儿子 他的生日是1979年4月19日吗
[37:41] Uh, yeah. How’d you know? 是啊 你怎么知道的
[37:44] Because those are the three remaining numbers 因为这是中奖彩票上
[37:46] in the winning lottery ticket. 剩下的三个数字
[37:49] You lied to us about who you are, Shawn. 你没告诉我们你到底是谁 你撒谎了肖恩
[37:51] These are your dad’s numbers… 这是你爸爸的中奖号码
[37:53] Your birthday and his. 他的生日和你的生日
[37:56] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[37:58] When did you realize that Hixton had stolen 你什么时候意识到希斯顿
[38:01] the winning ticket? 偷了中奖的彩票
[38:02] Was it when you were still in prison in Memphis? 是你还在孟菲斯监狱里的时候吗
[38:04] Or was it after you got out, 还是你出来以后
[38:05] went to go and visit your dad, 你去看望你爸爸
[38:07] found out he was dead 发现他已经去世了
[38:08] and that his mausoleum was paid 他的陵墓是由他被盗的
[38:09] for with his stolen winnings? 那笔钱支付的
[38:11] I can’t imagine how you must have felt, 我简直无法想像你的感受
[38:12] how driven you were to come to New York, 是什么驱使着你来到纽约
[38:14] make things right. 把事情逐一料理好
[38:16] You tracked down hixton at the soup kitchen, 你在救济所追踪到了希斯顿
[38:19] threatened him with all kinds of things 威胁他如果不按你说的做
[38:21] if he didn’t do right by you. 你会不择手段
[38:22] He freaked out. He gave you his car. 他吓坏了 把车给了你
[38:24] But that wasn’t enough, was it? 但这远远不够 是吗
[38:29] You can’t prove any of this. 你们没有任何证据
[38:33] I can prove all of it, Shawn. 我可以证明这一切 肖恩
[38:37] We found the money from Hixton’s safe 我们在你的公寓里
[38:39] in your apartment 发现了希斯顿保险箱里的钱
[38:40] with trace amounts of his blood in it. 上面有大量他的血迹
[38:42] So what happened next? 接下来发生了什么
[38:45] I mean, why would you walk away with only 100 grand? 你为什么带着十万美元就走掉了
[38:49] He owed you millions. 他欠你上百万呢
[38:57] I went to his apartment to collect what was mine. 我去他公寓找属于我的东西
[39:03] He told me… 他告诉我…
[39:05] I didn’t deserve the money. 我根本不配拥有这些钱
[39:08] He said that I was a dirtbag criminal, 他说我是个人渣罪犯
[39:11] And all I was gonna do if he gave it to me 如果他把钱给了我 我会做的
[39:13] was put it up my nose. 无非就是挥霍一空
[39:15] Instead, he was gonna give it all away… 取而代之的是 他要把钱全捐出去
[39:19] to those in need. 给那些需要的人
[39:24] I told him, I was in need. 我告诉他 我就是需要钱的人
[39:29] Then he grabbed for my gun. 然后他去抓我的枪
[39:33] It went off. 枪走火了
[39:38] So what’s gonna happen with all that money? 那些钱最终怎么处置
[39:40] Well, that’s for the lawyers to decide. 那是由律师去决定的
[39:42] The good thing is that Nicole is going back into rehab, 好的一方面是尼可要再次进行戒毒理疗
[39:44] and her mom’s gonna be there for her 等她出来的时候
[39:46] when she gets out. 她妈妈会在那里等着她
[39:47] Well, at least something good will come of all this. 至少这件事结束后有一些好的结果
[39:49] That is it for me. I am beat. I’ll see you tomorrow. 今天就到这里吧 有些累了 明天见
[39:52] Wait. You giving up? 等一下 你放弃了
[39:54] No more questions about 不再想问我中大奖以后
[39:56] my innermost jackpot dreams? 内心深处的梦想了吗
[39:57] You said you didn’t have any. 你说你没有梦想啊
[39:58] Good night, Castle. 晚安 卡塞尔
[40:01] Good night. 晚安
[40:08] Good evening, ladies. 晚上好 女士们
[40:09] Hi. 嗨
[40:11] Are you buying property? 你这是在买房产吗
[40:13] Gram decided what to do with her inheritance. 奶奶决定好该如果处置她继承的遗产了
[40:15] – I think it’s perfect.- Really, what? -我觉得这点子好极了 -真的吗 是什么
[40:18] I’m going to open 我打算开一家
[40:19] The Martha Rodgers school of acting. 玛莎·罗杰斯表演学校
[40:22] Oh. I…I thought 我以为
[40:25] You were gonna do something to honor Chet? 你要做一些纪念查特的事
[40:26] Well, I am. Oh, no. 就是在做啊 哦不
[40:27] Chet was always encouraging me 查特一直鼓励我
[40:29] to use my enormous talent to help people. 去用我的天赋帮助人们
[40:32] Then wouldn’t you call it 难道你不打算取名为
[40:32] The Chet Palaburn school of acting 切特·帕拉本表演学校吗
[40:34] given its auspices? 毕竟是他赞助的
[40:35] Well, it’s customary that 习惯上来说
[40:37] when you’re opening a school, 当你开了一所学校
[40:38] you use a great teacher’s name, 你用一位伟大的老师做为它的名字
[40:40] like, um, Strasberg, 比如斯拉格斯伯格
[40:41] Meisner, Adler, and now Rodgers. 还有梅斯勒艾德乐 现在是罗杰斯
[40:44] Oh, I am, however, going to commission 我要去订做一份
[40:47] a portrait to be done of Chet that will hang in the lobby 能挂在学校大厅里的查特的肖像
[40:50] so his legacy will last forever. 这样他的遗产就可以永存了
[40:53] Nice. Mm. 不错啊
[40:56] Legacy. 遗产
[40:57] What? Hmm? 怎么了
[40:59] I know what beckett would do. 我知道贝克特的梦想了
[41:02] *move that ass* *快滚开*
[41:05] *move that ass, move that ass* *快滚开 快滚开*
[41:08] *get on the floor* *趴地上*
[41:14] Castle. 卡塞尔
[41:15] I know what you would do if you won the lottery. 我知道如果你中了彩票你会怎么做了
[41:19] By all means, please come in. 当然了 请进吧
[41:25] So what is your big insight 关于我永远不会做出的财产决定
[41:27] into a financial decision that I will never have to make? 你有什么大发现了
[41:30] You would use the money 你会用那些钱
[41:32] to honor your mother’s legacy. 去纪念你妈妈的遗产
[41:34] On the way over here, 在来的路上
[41:35] I called the dean of your mom’s old law school. 我给你妈妈过去的法学院院长打电话了
[41:37] We talked about starting a scholarship 我们探讨了关于设立一个
[41:39] in Johanna Beckett’s name. 以乔安娜·贝克特名字命名的奖学金
[41:40] One that would provide a full ride for a student 此奖会给那些打算将其事业奉献给
[41:43] planning on dedicating their career 在法律系统中没有发言权者的
[41:44] to those in the legal system without a voice. 同学一条顺利的求学之路
[41:47] The kind of people your mom championed. 那些像你妈妈一样的人
[41:49] And with your blessing, 而且如你所愿
[41:51] I would like to host a fund-raiser to fund it. 我将以主人身份招待一些捐款者资助此奖
[41:56] You just can’t stay out of my personal life, can you? 你不插手我的生活会死 对吧
[42:03] Thank you. That’s really sweet. 谢谢你 这真的很贴心
[42:07] We definitely have to invite the mayor 我们肯定要邀请市长
[42:09] and all of his campaign contributors. 还有所有他竞选的赞助商
[42:11] Some of ’em can be boorish. They got this one guy… 他们当中有几个荷包很松 其中有个人叫
[42:13] Bill Rowe. He’s so rich, he has… 比利·罗 他很有钱 他有…
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme