时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | No! | 不 |
[00:41] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[00:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:54] | I’ll see you at the scene, sexy. | 罪案现场见 性感女神 |
[00:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:02] | Javier Esposito. | 哈维尔·埃斯波西托 |
[01:04] | When we get to this crime scene, do not wink at me, | 到了现场 别冲我抛媚眼 |
[01:07] | do not smile at me, | 不要对我笑 |
[01:08] | and don’t even look at me with those | 也别楚楚可怜地看我 |
[01:11] | puppy dog eyes. Got it? | 明白吗 |
[01:13] | Got it. | 明白 |
[01:18] | Come on, Gina. | 吉娜 得了吧 |
[01:20] | I’m not having this conversation with you again. | 我不要再和你讨论这个话题了 |
[01:22] | Well, I’m–I gotta go. I’m at work. | 我挂了 我在做正事呢 |
[01:24] | It is so work. | 真的是正事 |
[01:27] | What’s up, Castle? How’s it going? | 怎么了 卡塞尔 什么事 |
[01:28] | You want my advice? | 给你个忠告 |
[01:30] | Never sleep with someone you work with. | 千万别和自己的同事搞在一起 |
[01:33] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[01:35] | Trust me. It doesn’t end well. | 相信我 不会有好结果的 |
[01:37] | Who knows? | 谁说的 |
[01:39] | Everyone knows. | 大家都这么说 |
[01:41] | Everyone knows what? | 大家都说什么 |
[01:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:45] | On my way. | 马上就来 |
[01:46] | You okay, Castle? You seem upset. | 没事吧 卡塞尔 郁郁寡欢的 |
[01:48] | No, no, I’m fine. Why? | 没 没事 我很好 怎么了 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 没什么 |
[01:54] | The murder is here at Drake’s magic shop? | 凶案竟然发生在德雷克魔术店 |
[01:56] | Yep. | 对 |
[01:57] | I’ve been coming here since I was 13 years old. | 我从13岁开始就老来这里 |
[01:59] | This place is a paradise for boys– | 这里就是男孩子的天堂 |
[02:02] | Whoopee cushions, magic tricks, fake vomit. | 这有放屁坐垫 魔术把戏 假呕吐物 |
[02:05] | It’s not just for boys, Castle. | 不只是男孩子的天堂 卡塞尔 |
[02:06] | My grandfather was an amateur magician, | 我祖父是个业余魔术师 |
[02:08] | and I used to come here almost every Sunday afternoon | 我十几岁的时候 |
[02:11] | when I was that age, too. | 几乎每个周末下午都来这 |
[02:14] | I never pegged you for a magic fan. | 从没想过你也会痴迷魔术 |
[02:16] | You know any good tricks? | 有什么拿手的把戏 |
[02:18] | I do this one thing | 我有一个拿手把戏 |
[02:19] | 卡塞尔的扮演者曾在记者会上用冰块搞笑 详情请google”castle icecube” | |
[02:19] | with ice cubes. | 就是大变冰块 |
[02:22] | According to his water-soaked wallet, | 从死者身上浸水的钱包来看 |
[02:24] | the victim’s Zalman Drake, the shop owner. | 死者是店主扎尔曼·德雷克 |
[02:26] | His assistant, Eliza Winter, found him in the tank | 早晨他的助手伊莱扎·温特开店时 |
[02:30] | when she opened up the store this morning. | 在水箱里发现了他 |
[02:31] | Any signs of forced entry? | 有没有任何强行进入的痕迹 |
[02:33] | – No. – You know, it is beyond me | -没有 -知道吗 我很难理解 |
[02:35] | why people think this is entertaining. | 为什么大家会觉得这很有意思 |
[02:36] | I see a guy hanging upside down in a water tank, | 我看到的只是一个倒挂在水箱里的人 |
[02:39] | I think, you are a fool. | 我觉得这很愚蠢 |
[02:40] | Hmm. See the milk cans and the water torture tank, | 这些奶罐和水刑箱 |
[02:44] | they were real game changers in the magic world. | 它们的出现真正改变了整个魔术界 |
[02:46] | They were the first presentation | 它们首次呈现了 |
[02:47] | of real life-and-death consequences. | 现实生活中的生死关联 |
[02:50] | As the magician held his breath, | 魔术师停止呼吸的同时 |
[02:52] | so did the audience. | 观众也屏住了呼吸 |
[02:53] | well, this magician would’ve had to hold his breath | 但是这位魔术师要想成功谢幕 |
[02:55] | eight to ten hours if he wanted to take a bow. | 就要屏住呼吸八到十个小时 |
[02:57] | So you’re saying between 12:00 and 2:00 A.M.? | 你推测死亡时间是午夜十二点到凌晨两点 |
[02:59] | Looks that way, | 应该如此 |
[03:01] | petechial hemorrhaging in his eyes indicate drowning. | 死者眼睛的淤血显示是溺水死亡 |
[03:04] | Failed escape attempt? | 难道是逃跑失败 |
[03:05] | Well, there’s no redness around his ankles | 死者倒挂的脚踝处 |
[03:07] | where he was hanging. | 没有淤血 |
[03:09] | Doesn’t look like he struggled to get out. | 说明他没有挣扎逃脱 |
[03:11] | I have a feeling he was dead before he hit the water, | 我推测他在入水之前就已死亡 |
[03:13] | but I won’t know for sure until I get him back to the lab. | 但是需要回实验室做进一步确认检查 |
[03:15] | Maybe there’s another reason he didn’t struggle. | 也许他没有挣扎另有原因 |
[03:18] | Suicide note. | 一张自杀留言 |
[03:20] | It says he was in financial trouble | 说他陷入财务危机 |
[03:21] | and couldn’t bear the thought of losing his family’s shop, | 不忍看到家传老店丧失其手 |
[03:23] | so he was gonna kill himself. | 所以自杀 |
[03:25] | Mr Drake did not kill himself. | 德雷克先生不是自杀的 |
[03:28] | – How do you know? – I just know. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[03:30] | Is it true, though? Was he gonna lose his shop? | 那他的店要破产 这是真的吗 |
[03:32] | No. | 不是 |
[03:33] | I mean, yes, | 我是说 是的 |
[03:35] | but two weeks ago, he told me | 但是两周前 他告诉我 |
[03:36] | that everything was fine, | 一切都很顺利 |
[03:37] | that he had worked it all out. | 他都已经解决了 |
[03:38] | Any idea how? | 知道怎么解决的吗 |
[03:39] | Was there a windfall or an investor? | 意外之财 还是有人赞助 |
[03:42] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[03:43] | Would he have been able to place himself in that tank? | 他之前能自己倒挂在那个水箱里吗 |
[03:45] | Absolutely. | 完全没问题 |
[03:47] | But he wouldn’t have. Not Zalman. | 但是他不会这么做 扎尔曼不会 |
[03:50] | He loved and respected magic too much. | 他太热爱魔术 太尊敬魔术了 |
[03:54] | Esposito, there’s no signature here. | 埃斯波西托 这没有签名 |
[03:58] | I’ll have C.S.U. run it for prints. | 我让鉴证组检测一下指纹 |
[03:59] | Have them run the tank and the entries and exits as well. | 让他们把水箱还有入口和出口也查一下 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 是 |
[04:03] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[04:04] | Yesterday morning. He left right after lunch, | 昨天上午 他吃完午饭就离开了 |
[04:07] | and he was gone the rest of the day. | 之后就再也没见到过他 |
[04:09] | Did he say where he was going? | 他有说他要去哪吗 |
[04:10] | Was it normal for him to leave | 他平时也会在 |
[04:12] | the shop in the middle of the day? | 中午离开店里吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah. He would do that sometimes. | 是的 有时候会 |
[04:17] | Did you notice any changes in his behavior | 你有没有发现他有什么异常举动 |
[04:19] | or anything unusual going on in his life? | 或者生活中有什么和往常不一样的吗 |
[04:21] | This past month, he was gone m-more often. | 上个月 他经常离开店里 |
[04:25] | All he’d say was that he was working on something. | 他只是说 他正在处理一些事情 |
[04:29] | But he looked a little tired, like he hadn’t been sleeping. | 但他看起来有点累 好像根本没有休息 |
[04:32] | Can you think of any reason for the change? | 知道为什么会这样吗 |
[04:34] | Yes. Last month, right before all this started, | 是的 上个月 在所有这些发生之前 |
[04:38] | a guy came into the shop and attacked Mr. Drake. | 一个男子来到店里 打了德雷克先生 |
[04:40] | He pushed him right through a display case. | 把他推倒 砸破了表演箱 |
[04:43] | He said he better watch his back, | 那个人警告他最好小心点 |
[04:44] | and he was gonna sue him for all he was worth. | 因为他会想尽办法起诉德雷克先生 |
[04:49] | Thank you. I will hold. | 谢谢 我等您消息 |
[04:51] | So court records show that | 法院记录显示一个月前 |
[04:53] | a lawsuit was filed against Zalman Drake a month ago. | 确实有一场针对扎尔曼·德雷克的诉讼案 |
[04:56] | They’re pulling it up now. Hey. | 他们现在正在查 嘿 |
[04:57] | Hey. We canvassed the area around the magic shop. | 嘿 我们检查了魔术店周围的区域 |
[04:59] | One of the neighbors said she saw an old white van | 一名邻居说在半夜她看到 |
[05:02] | pull up to the shop around midnight | 一辆白色的旧汽车停在店旁 |
[05:03] | and then heard the gate roll up. | 然后听到大门打开的声音 |
[05:05] | Okay, you guys look into that, | 好 你们去查一下 |
[05:06] | and let’s find out where Zalman was disappearing to. | 看看扎尔曼到底去了哪里 |
[05:08] | I’d like to know what he was doing | 我要知道在他死之前的这段时间 |
[05:09] | all the way up until the moment that he died. | 他都做了什么 |
[05:11] | What about his next of kin? | 有什么近亲吗 |
[05:12] | Only surviving relative’s a brother in Poughkeepsie. | 唯一的亲属是在波基普西的哥哥 |
[05:14] | – We haven’t reached him yet. – All right, thank you, guys. | -我们还没联系到他 -好了 谢谢 |
[05:17] | Poughkeepsie? | 波基普西 |
[05:19] | X-ray specs. Got ’em at the magic shop. | x射线眼镜 在魔术店买的 |
[05:23] | I can see you naked. | 我能看到你的裸体 |
[05:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:26] | How do you like my navel ring? | 喜欢我的脐环吗 |
[05:28] | Looks like somebody has a secret. | 好像有人有自己的小秘密了 |
[05:30] | A secret? Uh, what secret? | 秘密 什么秘密 |
[05:34] | I can understand a guy not wanting to share. | 我能理解有些事情是不想和别人分享的 |
[05:36] | I mean, some things are personal. | 我是说 有些事情确实很私人 |
[05:39] | How did you find out? | 你怎么发现的 |
[05:40] | Dude, everybody knows. | 伙计 地球人都知道了 |
[05:42] | It’s all over “Page six.” | 占了第六版整个版面 |
[05:49] | “Looks like an unhappy ending for | “出版商和神秘作家 |
[05:50] | the publisher and the mystery writer.” | 将不欢而散” |
[05:51] | Apparently, | 很明显 |
[05:52] | he and ex-wife/girlfriend/ publisher Gina | 他和吉娜 这位前妻加前女友加出版商 |
[05:57] | had some words–loud words– at le cirque, | 在”马戏团”餐厅吵架了 大吵了一架 |
[06:00] | and she stormed off. | 吉娜大发雷霆 |
[06:01] | That’s what he was talking about this morning. | 原来上午他谈的就是这事 |
[06:03] | What I don’t understand is why he would try | 我不理解的是 为什么他想要 |
[06:05] | to hide it from us. I mean, | 瞒着我们 我是说 |
[06:06] | we’re like family. | 我们就像是一家人一样 |
[06:07] | Maybe he’s afraid of what we might think. | 也许他在意别人的看法 |
[06:11] | So it turns out a lawsuit was filed against Zalman Drake | 扎尔曼·德雷克确实曾经面临一场官司 |
[06:15] | by a Jerome Aspenall. | 原告叫做杰罗姆·阿斯彭纳 |
[06:17] | And get this– | 再听听这个 |
[06:19] | the judge threw it out yesterday. | 法官昨天驳回了他的上诉 |
[06:21] | Maybe Jerome decided to take justice into his own hands. | 也许杰罗姆决定自己替天行道了 |
[06:24] | What was he suing him for? | 因为何事起诉被害人 |
[06:26] | Zalman Drake? I was suing him for slander, | 扎尔曼·德雷克 我告他诽谤 |
[06:28] | defamation of character, ruining my life. | 毁损名誉 毁掉了我的生活 |
[06:30] | And how did Zalman do that, Jerome? | 杰罗姆 扎尔曼做了什么 |
[06:32] | He read my friggin’ mind, | 他他妈的读懂了我的想法 |
[06:33] | In front of, like, 300 people. | 当着300个人的面 |
[06:35] | During a magic performance? | 表演魔术吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. It was like this mind reading, | 是啊 在奇奇慈善舞会 |
[06:38] | card tricks, levitation, at this ChiChi charity ball. | 有读心术 纸牌戏法 飘浮表演之类的 |
[06:40] | My in-laws won a table, | 我的岳父岳母赢得了一桌席位 |
[06:41] | and I figured, free food, some entertainment, | 我就想 免费的食物 娱乐节目 |
[06:43] | maybe later, I get lucky. Turns out not so lucky. | 说不定还能中大奖 结果刚好相反 |
[06:45] | – Could you elaborate on that? – Yeah, | -你能详细说说吗 -当然 |
[06:47] | this magician, Zalman Drake, gets onstage, | 这个魔术师 扎尔曼·德雷克上了台 |
[06:49] | makes this rich dude disappear and reappear, | 把一个有钱人变没了 又变出来了 |
[06:51] | and I’m like, “Oh, that’s cool.” | 我就想”挺酷啊” |
[06:52] | Then he asks for volunteers. My wife raises my hand | 之后他邀请志愿者上台 我妻子举起了我的手 |
[06:55] | and says “Go up there, it’ll be fun,” So I do. Drake says, | 说”上去玩玩 很有趣的” 于是我上台了 德雷克说 |
[06:57] | “Stand across from me and think good thoughts,” So I do. | “站在我对面 想一些好事” 我就想了 |
[07:00] | He looks at me, concentrates, | 他看着我 集中注意力 |
[07:02] | puts his fingers on my forehead, | 把手放到我额头 |
[07:03] | and he goes, “You’re thinking | 他说”你在想 |
[07:04] | of Rita and your trip to Atlantic City last weekend.” | 上周末和芮塔去亚特兰大城的事” |
[07:06] | Were you? | 你在想那件事吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah, but I was trying not to, | 是的 但是我竭力不去想 |
[07:10] | – ’cause here’s the kicker– – Your wife’s name isn’t rita. | -因为最倒霉的是 -你的老婆不叫芮塔 |
[07:12] | Right. | 是的 |
[07:13] | So now I’m living in a motel in long island city, | 现在我住在长岛的小旅馆里 |
[07:16] | my father-in-law fired me, and Rita won’t even talk to me | 岳父解雇了我 芮塔也不愿跟我说话 |
[07:19] | ’cause my wife found her number and called her. | 因为我老婆找到了她的电话 跟她通了话 |
[07:20] | Where were you last night between 12:00 and 2:00? | 你昨晚12点到2点在哪 |
[07:24] | Why is she asking me that? | 她为什么问我这个问题 |
[07:25] | – Well, she wants to know if you have an alibi. – For what? | -她想知道你是否有不在场证明 -什么不在场证明 |
[07:28] | Zalman Drake was murdered last night. | 扎尔曼·德雷克昨晚被谋杀了 |
[07:33] | Justice is served. | 正义得到伸张 |
[07:37] | When he read your mind, did it take him very long? | 在他做读心术的时候 用了很长时间吗 |
[07:40] | – No, he–no. No. – Didn’t think so. | -不 没有 -不是吗 |
[07:43] | Jerome, we have a witness who says you went to his shop, | 杰罗姆 我们有证人证明你去过他的商店 |
[07:46] | attacked, and threatened Zalman Drake. | 袭击并恐吓了扎尔曼·德雷克 |
[07:48] | When they dropped your lawsuit yesterday, | 当他们昨天驳回你的上诉时 |
[07:50] | did you decide to take the law into your own hands? | 你是不是决定自己伸张正义 |
[07:52] | Did you go to the magic shop and murder Zalman? | 你是不是去了魔术用品店 谋杀了扎尔曼 |
[07:55] | No, I didn’t go anywhere last night | 不 我昨晚哪都没去 |
[07:56] | except for O’Lannahan’s at 57th and seventh, | 我只去了57街和第七街交口的奥拉汉酒吧 |
[07:58] | because thanks to Zalman Drake, I no longer have a wife | 因为被那个扎尔曼·德雷克害的 我赔了夫人 |
[08:00] | or a mistress to go home to. | 又折了情妇 |
[08:04] | Wonder how Zalman did it. | 我想知道扎尔曼是怎么做到的 |
[08:05] | He must have lifted something from Jerome’s pocket | 他肯定是从杰罗姆的口袋里拿出了 |
[08:06] | with a receipt from his weekend of sin. | 证明他出轨的收据之类的 |
[08:09] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[08:11] | You had your hand in my pocket, and I didn’t even feel it? | 你的手伸进了我的口袋 我却没有感觉到 |
[08:14] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[08:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:28] | Hey, Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[08:30] | Any luck narrowing down Zalman’s | 找到扎尔曼昨天 |
[08:31] | whereabouts yesterday? | 去了什么地方吗 |
[08:32] | Uh, not yet, | 没有 |
[08:34] | but I did check into Jerome’s whereabouts last night. | 但是我查了杰罗姆昨晚的去处 |
[08:36] | The barkeeper at O’lannahan’s said | 奥拉汉酒吧的酒保说 |
[08:38] | he was there till closing. | 他一直待到关门才走 |
[08:39] | He called him a cab. | 他给他叫了出租车 |
[08:40] | So the only thing he killed last night were his brain cells. | 这么说他昨晚唯一杀死的就是脑细胞 |
[08:42] | And a forensic sweep of the water tank came up negative | 另外 鉴证组在水箱和器具上 |
[08:45] | for any prints on the operating | 也没有找到 |
[08:46] | apparatus other than Zalman’s. | 除了扎尔曼以外的任何指纹 |
[08:48] | So either he committed suicide… | 所以要么他是自杀 |
[08:49] | Or the killer wore gloves. | 要么杀手戴了手套 |
[08:50] | Not the whole time. According to the lab, | 没有一直戴着 根据报告 |
[08:52] | there were fingerprints all over that suicide note, | 遗书上都是指纹 |
[08:54] | and they weren’t Zalman’s or Jerome’s. | 既不是扎尔曼也不是杰罗姆的指纹 |
[08:56] | Did you get a match? | 找到匹配记录吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah, to a Charles “Chuck” Russell. | 是啊 查尔斯·查克·拉塞尔 |
[08:59] | A low-life street magician | 一个落魄的街头魔术师 |
[09:01] | with three arrests and two convictions– | 三次被捕 两次定罪 |
[09:02] | One for arson and another on | 一次因为纵火 另一次 |
[09:04] | – an explosives charge. – Did he know our victim? | -因为爆炸指控 -他认识被害人吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah, apparently Zalman is some big muckety-muck | 是的 扎尔曼是美国魔术师协会里 |
[09:08] | with the American Magicians Guild. | 很重要的人物 |
[09:10] | They have a code of professional conduct, | 他们有自己的行规 |
[09:11] | and Chuck broke it. | 查克打破了规矩 |
[09:12] | He was reckless with pyrotechnics in his act, | 他对于表演中的烟火表演非常不计后果 |
[09:14] | injured his assistant, so Zalman had him kicked out. | 弄伤了他的助理 扎尔曼把他踢出协会 |
[09:17] | He hasn’t been able to book a gig since. | 从那之后他一直没能签到大的演出机会 |
[09:19] | Where can we find him? | 在哪能找到他 |
[09:20] | So I have Brenda’s watch here. | 我手里拿着布兰达的手表 |
[09:22] | She wants me to make her husband disappear. | 她想让我把他的丈夫消失 |
[09:24] | That’s a felony. I can’t do that. | 那是重罪 我不能那样做 |
[09:26] | But I can make the watch disappear. | 但是我可以把这块表弄没 |
[09:29] | Give it up. | 来点掌声 |
[09:32] | Thank you, Brenda. | 谢谢你 布兰达 |
[09:34] | Aw. $1. | 哎哟 一美元 |
[09:38] | I’ll dine on Raman and tap water tonight and think of you. | 我今晚去拉曼餐厅吃饭 给小费的时候会想着你的 |
[09:41] | What about you? You got a little something | 你呢 你有什么捐给 |
[09:42] | for the United Magicians College Fund? | 美国魔术师大学基金会吗 |
[09:45] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上 我有 |
[09:47] | We need to talk to you about Zalman Drake. | 我们要跟你谈谈扎尔曼·德雷克 |
[09:49] | Abracadabra. | 阿布拉卡达布拉[表演魔术时的咒语] |
[10:06] | Alakazam, jackass. | 阿拉卡赞姆[同为咒语] 混球 |
[10:22] | Why am I here? | 干嘛把我带到这里 |
[10:24] | You recognize this? | 认出这个了吗 |
[10:25] | That’s a baggie and that’s a letter. | 那是一个袋子装着一封信 |
[10:27] | Next. | 下个问题 |
[10:28] | Careful, Chucky. Next could be a murder charge. | 小心点 小查 下个问题就是谋杀指控了 |
[10:31] | – Your fingerprints are on it. – So? | -你的指纹在这封信上 -那又如何 |
[10:33] | So I find it strange that someone else’s fingerprints | 我觉得在别人的遗书上 |
[10:36] | are on another guy’s suicide note. | 找到其他人的指纹非常奇怪 |
[10:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:39] | Your old friend Zalman Drake. | 你的老朋友扎尔曼·德雷克 |
[10:42] | Zalman? | 扎尔曼 |
[10:46] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是啊 就是他 |
[10:48] | He killed himself? | 他自杀了吗 |
[10:49] | – Man. – We found him drowned | -天呐 -我们发现 |
[10:51] | in the water torture trick in his shop. | 他淹死在他商店的水刑箱里 |
[10:53] | You must have thought you were pretty clever, | 你肯定觉得自己很聪明吧 |
[10:55] | staging it to look like a botched escape. | 把一切弄得像是拙劣的逃生术一样 |
[10:57] | I didn’t stage anything. I had nothing to do with it. | 我什么都没弄 跟我没关系 |
[11:00] | Well, then maybe you can explain your prints on that. | 那你解释一下为什么你的指纹在这上面 |
[11:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | No, wait. Okay, listen, I-I-I gave him this note. | 等等 好吧 听着 我给了他这张条 |
[11:13] | You gave him a suicide note? | 你给了他这遗言 |
[11:15] | Not that note. | 不是这个 |
[11:16] | The other note on the paper. The one you can’t see. | 是纸上另外一张条 你看不见的那条 |
[11:21] | Hold it under a black light. | 在紫外光灯下看看 |
[11:25] | It’s an invoice for services rendered. | 是服务的报酬清单 |
[11:28] | What kind of services? | 什么服务 |
[11:29] | He wanted me to get him something, | 他想让我帮他找到一样东西 |
[11:32] | Something illegal. | 非法的东西 |
[11:36] | C4 explosives? | C4炸药 |
[11:38] | Ironic, right? | 很讽刺 是吧 |
[11:40] | He wants explosives from me | 他想从我这要炸药 |
[11:41] | when that’s what he got me booted for. | 而正是因为炸药他把我踢出协会 |
[11:43] | but he promised to get me reinstated in the guild, | 但是他保证让我重新入会 |
[11:45] | – and I wanted to work. – Whoever wrote this note | -我迫切想找到工作 -不管是谁 |
[11:50] | probably thought they took a blank piece of paper. | 写的这张遗言肯定以为是拿了张白纸 |
[11:52] | Whoever being not me. | 反正那个人不是我 |
[11:54] | You provided him with enough c4 | 你给他提供的炸药 |
[11:56] | to blow up half a city block. | 足够炸掉半个街区了 |
[11:58] | – What was it for? – Maybe it was for a magic trick. | -干什么用 -也许是魔术表演用 |
[12:00] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[12:01] | Nah, listen, Zalman didn’t just run the shop | 听着 扎尔曼不仅仅是经营商店 |
[12:03] | and do corporate gigs. | 做做商业表演 |
[12:05] | He was also this genius trick designer. | 他也是个天才的魔术设计师 |
[12:08] | Rumor has it, he was creating | 有传言说 他为如今最红的魔术师 |
[12:09] | cutting-edge illusions for the hottest guy out there. | 打造了表演用的最尖端的魔术 |
[12:13] | And who is the hottest guy out there? | 谁是最红的魔术师 |
[12:15] | Tobias Strange? He’s the Johnny Depp of magic. | 图比斯·斯瑞奇 他可是魔术界的约翰尼·戴普 |
[12:18] | I saw him in Vegas. He made a Ferrari disappear. | 我在维加斯看过他表演 他把法拉利变没了 |
[12:20] | – Why would anybody want to do that? – Yeah, | -怎么会有人干那种事 -是啊 |
[12:22] | He’s in town. I saw him perform a couple of weeks ago. | 他在这儿 我两周前还看过他的表演 |
[12:24] | Awesome, awesome show. | 棒极了 精彩绝伦啊 |
[12:26] | Yeah, we loved it. | 我们都很喜欢 |
[12:27] | We? | 我们 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:31] | Me and my buddy. | 我和我哥们儿 |
[12:32] | – Ray. – You have a buddy named Ray | -阿雷 -你有个叫阿雷的哥们儿 |
[12:35] | who you went with to a magic show? | 还跟他一起去看魔术表演 |
[12:37] | – Yeah. What about it? – Okay, guys, | -是啊 有问题吗 -好了 伙计们 |
[12:39] | Hold Chuck on an explosives trafficking charge, | 以贩运爆炸物罪继续拘留查克 |
[12:41] | and let’s see if this “Johnny Depp | 看看这个魔术界的 |
[12:43] | of magic” knows what his | 约翰尼·德普是否知道 |
[12:44] | trick designer was really into | 他的魔术设计师到底在搞什么鬼 |
[12:46] | and why it required so much C-4. | 又为何需要这么多的C-4 |
[12:51] | Voila. | 好了 |
[12:55] | Pull it tight. | 拉紧了 |
[12:56] | All the way. | 继续 |
[12:58] | Make sure it’s locked. | 要锁好了 |
[13:00] | Okay, guys, 30 seconds, | 好了 各位 30秒计时 |
[13:02] | starting now. | 现在开始 |
[13:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:12] | Oh, my god! | 哦 天哪 |
[13:13] | Oh! Get it open! | 快打开 |
[13:14] | Are you OK? | 你怎么样了 |
[13:15] | Get in there | 到里面看看 |
[13:17] | – Where is he? – Hey, this is a private rehearsal. | -他人呢 -嘿 现在是私人排演时间 |
[13:21] | Who the hell let them in here?! | 是谁让他进来的 |
[13:22] | All-access pass. | 通行证在此 |
[13:25] | Zalman has been the heart | 自继承了他爸爸的店子以来 |
[13:26] | of the New York magic community | 扎尔曼一直都是 |
[13:28] | since he inherited the shop from his dad. | 纽约魔术协会的核心成员 |
[13:30] | It’s a huge loss. | 这可是个巨大的损失 |
[13:32] | I understand that he worked for you. | 我知道他在为你做事 |
[13:34] | He used to. We parted ways last month. | 以前是 但上个月我们分道扬镳了 |
[13:36] | -Why? – I heard from one of my vendors | -为什么 -我听一个卖家说 |
[13:38] | that he might be working for someone else, | 他可能还在替别人做事 |
[13:41] | so I confronted him. Turns out, he was poached. | 于是就去质问他 结果发现 他被挖走了 |
[13:44] | – Do you know by whom? – He didn’t say. | -知道是被谁挖走的吗 -他没说 |
[13:46] | Look, Zalman had been | 扎尔曼做我的 |
[13:47] | my exclusive designer and engineer for 15 years. | 专用设计师和工程师已经15年了 |
[13:50] | He created some of my most famous tricks. | 他创造了几个我最著名的魔术 |
[13:53] | If he had any stage presence, | 如果有机会上台演出的话 |
[13:55] | he would’ve been a world-class magician himself. | 他会成为一个世界一流的魔术师 |
[13:58] | Well, it must have been very upsetting | 这么多年后 他的离开 |
[13:59] | to have him leave after all those years. | 肯定是一件让人很心痛的事 |
[14:02] | Didn’t that put some of your trade secrets at risk? | 这样一来你那些小秘密岂不是有被暴露的危险 |
[14:04] | A thinly veiled accusation, Mr. Castle. | 卡塞尔先生 你这是在暗暗指控我呢 |
[14:06] | Of course I was upset. | 我当然心痛了 |
[14:08] | But I never doubted his discretion. | 但我从没怀疑过他行事谨慎的作风 |
[14:10] | Mr. Strange, did any of your illusions | 斯瑞奇先生 你有没有哪些魔术 |
[14:12] | require the use of an explosive? | 需要借助爆炸物的呢 |
[14:14] | The term “Smoke and mirrors” | “雾中幻境”一词 |
[14:15] | isn’t metaphoric in our business, detective. | 在我们这一行里可不是说着好听的 警探 |
[14:17] | Much of misdirection depends on flashes of light. | 很多错觉都是由光影造成的 |
[14:20] | What about C-4? | 是否要用到C-4呢 |
[14:22] | The key to making something look dangerous | 使事情看起来很危险的关键 |
[14:24] | is to have complete control over the outcome. | 就是要牢牢掌控道具的效果 |
[14:27] | C-4 is too volatile, unpredictable. | C-4太不稳定了 无法把握 |
[14:29] | It kills. | 它会造成伤亡 |
[14:31] | Any idea what Zalman would be using it for? | 知道扎尔曼会用它来干什么吗 |
[14:33] | Nothing magical, I assure you. | 肯定和魔术无关 我敢保证 |
[14:35] | Have you checked his workshop? | 你们检查过他的工作室没 |
[14:37] | Uh, we haven’t come across a workshop. | 我们没发现有工作室 |
[14:40] | It’s probably where he’d been disappearing to every day. | 有可能他离开店铺后就是去了那儿 |
[14:42] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道在哪儿吗 |
[14:44] | You know how magicians are about secrets. | 你们应该知道魔术师对隐私都很保密的 |
[14:46] | But whatever he was working on, | 但至于他到底在干什么 |
[14:48] | you would probably find there. | 你们在那儿应该能找到答案 |
[14:50] | It’s an age-old story– | 这故事太老套了 |
[14:51] | Magician at the top of his game, | 一个顶级魔术师 |
[14:53] | angry that his trick designer | 因其魔术设计师 |
[14:54] | has jumped ship for the competition, | 跳槽投入对手怀抱而怀恨在心 |
[14:56] | kills him instead of | 因此杀了他 |
[14:58] | letting his trade secrets fall into enemy hands. | 以防他泄漏秘密到敌人手里 |
[15:00] | It’s magic, Castle, not the Cold War. | 这是魔术 卡塞尔 又不是冷战 |
[15:02] | Well, if it’s not the Cold War, | 既然不是冷战 |
[15:04] | why does Zalman need | 那扎尔曼要 |
[15:05] | – military-grade explosives? – I don’t know. Hell. | -军用爆炸物品干嘛呢 -我怎么知道 |
[15:07] | We don’t even know if it really was murder. | 我们甚至不知道他是否真的是被谋杀的 |
[15:09] | For all we know, it could’ve actually been a suicide. | 据我们所了解的来看 有可能还真是自杀 |
[15:13] | – It’s Lanie. Let me guess. – It wasn’t a suicide. | -是蕾妮 -我猜猜 不是自杀 |
[15:18] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[15:23] | It took you two long enough. | 你们这速度都快赶上乌龟了 |
[15:24] | Where were you, Europe? | 到哪儿去了 欧洲吗 |
[15:25] | – Traffic. – Girl, you could’ve used the gumball. | -堵车 -孩子 干嘛不用警灯呢 |
[15:28] | Dressed to the nines, in a big hurry. | 盛装打扮 而且很急切 |
[15:31] | So… Where are you going and who’s the lucky victim? | 说说 要去哪儿 那幸运的倒霉蛋是谁 |
[15:33] | I’ll tell you what, Castle, | 行啊 卡塞尔 |
[15:35] | you tell me what’s going on between you and Gina, | 你先说说你和吉娜之间是怎么回事 |
[15:38] | and I’ll tell you where I’m going tonight. | 我再告诉你我要去哪儿 |
[15:39] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[15:41] | He and his girlfriend had a big fight at le cirque. | 他和女友在餐厅大吵了一架 |
[15:43] | It was in the paper. | 都上报了 |
[15:44] | Can we talk about the victim, please? | 请说说那个被害者好吗 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | No water in the lungs. | 肺部没有积水 |
[15:50] | He wasn’t drowned? | 他不是淹死的 |
[15:51] | Nope, but he was asphyxiated, | 不是 是窒息而死的 |
[15:52] | which sometimes presents the same way. | 这两者有时症状很相似 |
[15:56] | Bruising. | 有瘀伤 |
[15:57] | Like someone held their hand over his nose and mouth. | 像是有人用手压着他的鼻子和嘴 |
[16:00] | He was murdered before he was put into the tank. | 在被放入水箱前他就被杀死了 |
[16:02] | And then his killer took what he thought | 然后凶手拿了一张 |
[16:03] | was a blank piece of paper and typed out the suicide note. | 他以为是空白的纸 打了自杀说明 |
[16:06] | But why kill him that way? | 但为什么要用这种方法呢 |
[16:07] | I mean, why make it look like a suicide? | 我是说 为什么要弄的像自杀一样 |
[16:09] | Cover up the murder. | 掩饰凶手 |
[16:09] | The murder, or something bigger | 是凶手呢 还是涉及爆炸物的 |
[16:13] | involving explosives? | 更大的阴谋 |
[16:16] | We gotta find that workshop. | 我们必须找到那个工作室 |
[16:24] | You are the picture of a civilized evening at home. | 你们俩还真是文明夜生活的楷模啊 |
[16:27] | And you are a caveman. | 而你就是个山顶洞人 |
[16:29] | Darling, we are your family. | 亲爱的 我们可是你的家人 |
[16:31] | Why didn’t you tell us about this? | 你怎么不告诉我们这件事呢 |
[16:33] | Have you spoken to her, you know, since your P.D.A.? | 你有和她联系过吗 自那次公众事件以来 |
[16:36] | – My– – Public display of anger. | -那次 -当众泄愤 |
[16:37] | It says you were fighting, dad. What about? | 上面说你们在吵架 爸爸 吵什么 |
[16:40] | – Well, if you must know… – Yes. | -好吧 你们一定要知道的话 -没错 |
[16:43] | We were fighting about how much we’ve been fighting. | 我们在争吵这么多年我们到底吵了多少架 |
[16:47] | If you don’t mind, I’d really like | 不介意的话 我真的想 |
[16:48] | to change the subject. | 换个话题 |
[16:52] | What am I, 6? | 把我当6岁小孩呢 |
[16:54] | At least pull out a $20. | 至少也变出个20美元啊 |
[17:00] | – Hey, I was thinking– – Come on, Castle. Keep up. | -嘿 我在想 -快 卡塞尔 跟上 |
[17:03] | – Where are we going? – Zalman’s workshop. | -这是要去哪儿 -扎尔曼的工作室 |
[17:05] | You found it? How? | 你找到啦 怎么找到的 |
[17:06] | In his soggy wallet was a soggy metrocard. | 在他浸水的钱包里有张浸水的地铁卡 |
[17:09] | Ryan ran it through the automated fare database. | 莱恩查了自动收费数据库 |
[17:12] | He was traveling from a subway stop near his magic shop | 他往来于魔术用品店附近的地铁站 |
[17:15] | to the last stop out in the Bronx. | 和布朗克斯区的终点站之间 |
[17:17] | So we’re canvassing the neighborhood. | 所以我们要去那周围调查 |
[17:18] | – Do we need vests? – No, no vests. | -要穿防弹衣吗 -不 不用 |
[17:20] | Remember that power outage a couple of weeks ago, | 记得两星期前的停电事件吗 |
[17:22] | – shut down the subway? – Yes. | -地铁也停了 -记得 |
[17:23] | Well, I looked into Zalman’s financials. | 我查了下扎尔曼的财务报表 |
[17:25] | He hired a town car that day with his credit card, | 那天他用信用卡雇了辆车 |
[17:27] | and we now have his address. | 我们已经把地址搞到手了 |
[17:41] | You sure this is the place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[17:42] | This is where they dropped him off. | 他是在这儿下车的 |
[17:44] | Well, it looks abandoned, bricked up. | 这里像是块荒地 被围起来了 |
[17:48] | Look, look, look. | 快看 快看 |
[17:49] | Footprints. | 有脚印 |
[17:50] | Yes, to nowhere. | 看到了 然后就凭空消失了 |
[17:53] | That’s what he wanted us to think. | 这正是他留给我们的难题 |
[18:00] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[18:10] | Zalman’s fortress of solitude. | 扎尔曼的世外桃源 |
[18:19] | Wow, Castle. | 哇 卡塞尔 |
[18:21] | My grandfather would’ve loved this place. | 这地方真对我祖父的胃口 |
[18:23] | Look, he has a guillotine. | 瞧 他居然有断头台 |
[18:27] | And an iron maiden. | 还有铁娘子 |
[18:29] | He even had a zig zag box. | 甚至有百折箱 |
[18:33] | You know, you would’ve liked my grandfather. | 知道吗 你和我祖父应该挺投缘 |
[18:37] | In fact, you remind me of him a little. | 或者说 你让我想起他了 |
[18:40] | I’m flattered. | 荣幸之至 |
[18:47] | Wheelchair tracks? | 轮椅的压痕 |
[18:48] | Yeah, and they look fairly fresh. | 没错 看上去是最近的 |
[18:51] | Maybe he had a visitor. | 也许他有访客前来 |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 说得对 |
[18:55] | They look recent. | 都是新弄上的 |
[18:57] | These papers are dated the day he was killed. | 这些纸上的日期正是他被害的那天 |
[19:01] | I’m gonna have to get C.S.U. to sweep this whole place. | 我得让鉴证组彻查一下这里 |
[19:06] | Is this an accident or art? | 这是意外 还是某种艺术 |
[19:13] | Castle, take a look at this. | 卡塞尔 来看这个 |
[19:17] | The pages are ripped, | 有几页被撕掉了 |
[19:18] | Like he didn’t want anyone | 看来他不想 |
[19:19] | to know what he was working on. | 别人知道他在干嘛 |
[19:25] | Zalman? | 扎尔曼 |
[19:28] | Who the hell are you? | 你们又是谁 |
[19:29] | Best trick ever. | 史上最佳魔术 |
[19:40] | NYPD. Keep your hands where I can see them. | 纽约警察 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[19:46] | What–what’s going on? What are you doing here? | 怎么回事 你们在这儿干吗 |
[19:49] | Zalman? | 扎尔曼 |
[19:49] | Edmund. Edmund Drake. | 我是埃德蒙 埃德蒙·德雷克 |
[19:52] | His brother from Poughkeepsie? | 你是他在波基普西的哥哥 |
[19:53] | – You’re a twin. – Yeah. | -你们是双胞胎 -对 |
[19:57] | – Can I put my hands down? – Uh, yeah. | -我手能放下来了吗 -可以 |
[20:00] | Why were you hiding in the iron maiden? | 你怎么藏在铁娘子里 |
[20:03] | It’s the entrance from the other room. | 这是隔壁的入口 |
[20:04] | I’m detective Beckett. We’re here about your brother. | 我是贝克特探长 我们为你弟弟而来 |
[20:07] | So am I. Where is he? | 我也是 他在哪儿 |
[20:10] | You don’t know? | 你还不知道 |
[20:12] | Mr. Drake, I’m sorry to tell you, | 德雷克先生 很遗憾地通知你 |
[20:14] | but your brother is dead. | 你的弟弟已经去世了 |
[20:21] | Are you kidding me? | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[20:22] | He has an identical twin who wears glasses. | 他有个和他一模一样的四眼孪生兄弟 |
[20:25] | That’s the worst disguise since Clark Kent, | 这是继克拉克·肯特后最糟的伪装 |
[20:28] | and you believe him? | 你居然相信他 |
[20:29] | I have no reason not to. Look at him. He’s devastated. | 我没理由不信他 你看他完全不知所措 |
[20:32] | It’s an act. Don’t you ever go to movies? | 都是演戏 难道你从来不看电影吗 |
[20:35] | It’s… | 这… |
[20:37] | It’s probably Edmund who’s dead, | 很可能死者其实是埃德蒙 |
[20:38] | And that dweeb in the next room is Zalman. | 而隔壁那个傻帽才是扎尔曼 |
[20:40] | I bet he killed his brother to take over his life. | 我敢打赌他杀害他哥哥 想过上哥哥的生活 |
[20:43] | As an accountant in Poughkeepsie? | 到波基浦西去做会计吗 |
[20:47] | Well, I… | 呃…这个… |
[20:50] | I knew something was wrong | 几天前他打电话给我 |
[20:52] | when he called me a couple of days ago. | 我就知道出问题了 |
[20:54] | What did he call about? | 他找你做什么 |
[20:56] | Money. | 钱 |
[20:58] | He said someone was paying him a half a million dollars, | 他说有人给了他五十万美金 |
[20:59] | – and he needed my help to hide it. – Hide it how? | -想让我帮他藏匿 -为什么要藏 |
[21:03] | To make sure that the government never found out | 确保政府无法查出 |
[21:04] | where it came from. | 这笔钱的来源 |
[21:06] | The way he was talking, it sounded like | 他当时的口气让我感到 |
[21:07] | he’d gotten involved in something illegal. | 他可能扯进什么违法的勾当了 |
[21:09] | And what were you doing at his warehouse? | 那你在他仓库里做什么 |
[21:12] | Well, I just had this feeling yesterday | 我昨天突然觉得 |
[21:14] | that something was terribly wrong, | 有事情不对头 |
[21:16] | and when I tried to reach him, I couldn’t. | 我试图联系他 但是联系不上 |
[21:18] | I drove down to the city. I think it was the twin thing. | 所以就开车来这儿 这是双胞胎的心灵感应 |
[21:21] | You know, all our lives, we’ve had this connection. | 我们长这么大 常常有这种情况出现 |
[21:24] | Yeah, of course. The twin thing. | 当然了 双胞胎的心灵感应 |
[21:27] | Tell me, Mr. Drake, | 德雷克先生 跟我说说 |
[21:29] | given your legacy, | 凭你的家学渊源 |
[21:31] | why didn’t you ever get into the family business, too? | 为什么你没和他一起继承家业呢 |
[21:33] | No, I didn’t have the passion… or the skill. | 我没那个激情 当然 也没那本事 |
[21:37] | Zalman and I, we, uh, | 扎尔曼和我 |
[21:39] | we did have an act together as kids. | 我们以前倒是同台演出过 |
[21:49] | He would disappear up on stage, | 他从台上消失 |
[21:51] | And then–then I would appear in the back of the audience. | 我从观众身后消失 |
[21:54] | I guess it was only amazing | 也许这种把戏 |
[21:55] | to people who didn’t know we were twins. | 只能让不知道我们是双胞胎的人叫好 |
[21:58] | Well, you’re being modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[22:00] | I’m sure you fooled a lot of people. | 我确信你们骗过了不少人 |
[22:03] | Mr. Drake, the activities that your brother was involved in, | 德雷克先生 刚才你说你弟弟牵扯某事 |
[22:06] | if you looked through his things, do you think | 如果让你看看他的东西 |
[22:09] | that you would be able to determine what he was doing? | 不知道你能不能猜出他在做什么 |
[22:11] | Zalman was a brilliant engineer, | 扎尔曼是非常有才华的工程师 |
[22:12] | And, uh, I’m afraid my brain just doesn’t work that way. | 凭我的脑子恐怕无法参透他的想法 |
[22:16] | He was someone special, you know? | 他是个很特别的人 你懂么 |
[22:19] | Light up a room. | 家族之光 |
[22:21] | Look, Detective, I don’t know what he got mixed up in. | 探长 我不知道他到底在做什么 |
[22:23] | But I just know, he didn’t deserve to die. | 但我确信他罪不至死 |
[22:30] | I can’t believe you’re letting him just walk out of here. | 我简直不敢相信你就这样让他走了 |
[22:32] | – If this was a movie… – It’s not a movie, | -要在电影里… -这才不是电影 |
[22:34] | and what am I supposed to charge him with, | 再说我以什么罪名起诉他 |
[22:36] | Being a twin? | 就因为他是双胞胎吗 |
[22:37] | Being an evil twin in a magic murder. | 涉嫌一宗魔术谋杀案的恶魔双胞胎哥哥 |
[22:40] | A half-a-million-dollar payment that he’s hiding | 帮他弟弟藏匿五十万 |
[22:42] | from the government, bricks of C4? | 躲避政府监督 用以购买塑胶炸药 |
[22:45] | That doesn’t sound like magic to me. | 我可不觉得这是魔术 |
[22:49] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[22:50] | C.S.U. is just finishing their initial sweep. | 鉴证组刚刚完成初步检查 |
[22:53] | So far we haven’t been able to find anything | 目前还没有任何迹象 |
[22:54] | to indicate who Zalman might have been working for | 表明除了图比斯·斯瑞奇 |
[22:56] | other than Tobias Strange, | 扎尔曼还给谁卖命 |
[22:58] | but C.S.U. did find some trace residue of C4 explosives | 但鉴证组在工作台上发现了 |
[23:02] | on the workbench. | 炸药残余物 |
[23:03] | And what about the tracks? | 地上的压痕呢 |
[23:04] | You were right. They are from a wheelchair. | 你判断得没错 的确是轮椅造成的 |
[23:08] | The tracks are pretty distinctive. | 这种压痕特征明显 |
[23:09] | We’re running down make and model now. | 我们正在取样制成模型 |
[23:11] | Yeah, well, with any luck, | 幸运的话 |
[23:12] | professor x will turn out to be Zalman’s mystery client. | 扎尔曼这位客户”神秘教授”即将现身 |
[23:14] | Right. Thanks. | 明白 谢谢 |
[23:17] | What about this? Zalman gets in over his head, | 这个说法如何 扎尔曼一时头脑发热 |
[23:20] | He lures his brother down here, | 把他哥哥引到这里 |
[23:22] | suffocates him, sticks him in a tank | 闷死了他 把他放到水箱里 |
[23:23] | so it looks like he’s dead. | 造成他自己死亡的假象 |
[23:25] | Meanwhile, Zalman, as Edmund, | 然后扎尔曼扮成 |
[23:27] | inherits his own magic shop | 埃德蒙继承魔术店 |
[23:29] | collects his own insurance, all the while | 收取保险金 与此同时 |
[23:32] | takes edmund’s wife and children, | 还能将深爱埃德蒙的妻儿 |
[23:34] | Who love him, as his own. | 据为己有 |
[23:37] | It’s “dead ringer.” | 这不就是”以假乱真”吗 |
[23:38] | Are you still talking? | 原来你还在讲话啊 |
[23:39] | Edmund is Zalman. | 埃德蒙即是扎尔曼 |
[23:41] | Couldn’t be more wrong. | 绝对不可能 |
[23:42] | I ran the prints on our victim. He is Zalman. | 我检查了被害人的指纹 确实是扎尔曼 |
[23:45] | – Satisfied, Castle? – More like disappointed. | -满意了吧 卡塞尔 -不如说我很失望 |
[23:47] | Well, maybe this will cheer you up. | 或许这能让你高兴点儿 |
[23:51] | Old man hair. | 老人的白发 |
[23:52] | White rabbit fur. | 不 是白色兔毛 |
[23:53] | It came from his teeth and throat. | 从他的牙齿喉咙里发现的 |
[23:55] | So he was killed by a rabbit | 一只誓死不肯 |
[23:57] | who did not want to be pulled out of a hat. | 从魔术帽里出来的兔子杀害了他 |
[23:59] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 你的猜测不比我差嘛 |
[24:01] | In the process of trying to determine | 在调查扎尔曼 |
[24:03] | how Zalman was asphyxiated, | 窒息原因时 |
[24:05] | I also discovered the presence | 我还在他的 |
[24:06] | of a low dose of organophosphates | 鼻子和咽喉处 |
[24:07] | in his nose and throat. | 发现了少量的有机磷酸酯 |
[24:09] | Organophosphates? | 有机磷酸酯 |
[24:10] | It’s found in hydraulic fluids, jet engine oil, | 它通常用作液压机液体 飞机引擎润滑油 |
[24:13] | – insecticides, nerve agents. – Nerve agents? | -杀虫剂 神经毒剂 -神经毒剂 |
[24:16] | Well, along with the C4, | 加上之前发现的塑胶炸药 |
[24:17] | our magician’s sounding | 我们这位魔术师 |
[24:18] | more like a terrorist. | 更像是恐怖分子 |
[24:19] | The amount is too small | 但含量很低 |
[24:20] | to indicate that he had been working with them directly, | 说明他并没有直接接触 |
[24:22] | but he definitely was exposed to them recently. | 但最近肯定去过存放这些东西的地方 |
[24:26] | Oye, chica. I was in the hood, and I | 奥耶 亲爱的 我正好路过这里 就想 |
[24:27] | thought that we should talk about the– | 我们可以顺便聊一聊那个… |
[24:28] | Tests… That you had me run. | 测试 你让我做的那个 |
[24:31] | Um, they’re in the back. I’ll go get ’em. | 化验报告在后面 我去拿 |
[24:34] | – Yeah. Thanks. – What tests? | -好的 谢谢 -什么测试 |
[24:37] | Different case. Hey, I was just about to call you. | 另一个案子 嘿 我刚想打给你 |
[24:40] | You know those wheelchair tracks | 记得你在扎尔曼工作室里 |
[24:41] | that you found at Zalman’s workshop? | 发现的那些轮椅痕迹 |
[24:42] | Well, they had a sawtooth pattern | 那些锯齿型很独特 |
[24:44] | unique to one brand of tire made for electric wheelchairs. | 只有一家公司为电动轮椅制作这种轮胎 |
[24:47] | We called the half a dozen specialty shops | 我们打给了六间出售该轮胎的商店 |
[24:48] | that stock that tire, and we cross referenced | 并且交叉比对了最近 |
[24:50] | recent purchases with the mailing list | 出售的名单和魔术商店的 |
[24:52] | – of the magic shop. – Did you get a match? | -邮寄名单 -找到吻合的吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah. Thaddeus Magnus. | 是的 撒迪厄斯·马格纳斯 |
[24:59] | He’s a professional government protestor. | 他是职业反政府示威者 |
[25:00] | He’s got multiple arrests for civil disobediences, | 因多次非暴力反抗遭逮捕 |
[25:02] | and get this– he drives a white van. | 还有 他开白色货车 |
[25:05] | Government protestor, civil disobedience. | 反政府示威者 非暴力反抗 |
[25:07] | You mix that in with c4 and nerve agent, | 再加上c4和神经毒剂 |
[25:09] | – You’re looking at Tim Mcveigh. – You have an address? | -简直是翻版蒂姆·麦克维 -有地址吗 |
[25:14] | – Thanks. – Mm-hmm. | -谢了 -嗯 |
[25:15] | Nice work. | 干得不错 |
[25:19] | That… Was close. | 真是惊险啊 |
[25:21] | No. This… | 不 这 |
[25:25] | Is close. | 才叫惊/近险 |
[25:29] | How does a guy in a wheelchair | 一个坐轮椅的人怎么 |
[25:30] | lift someone into a tank of water? | 将人搬进水箱里 |
[25:34] | Mr. Magnus, NYPD. Open up. | 马格纳斯先生 纽约警局 开门 |
[25:38] | Maybe the wheelchair is an act. | 或者轮椅只是为了掩人耳目 |
[25:41] | In every magic story, there’s an unexpected twist | 每个魔术秀 都有一个 |
[25:43] | where things aren’t always what they seem. | 出人意料的大转折 |
[25:45] | it’s an obligation of the genre. | 是这类表演必须出现的 |
[25:47] | – What? – NYPD. | -什么 -纽约警局 |
[25:49] | We need to ask you a few questions about Zalman Drake. | 我们要问你些有关扎尔曼·德雷克的问题 |
[25:53] | Zalman Drake of Drake magic. | 德雷克魔术店的扎尔曼·德雷克 |
[25:58] | End of an era. | 时代的终结 |
[26:01] | I hear it was a failed escape. | 我听说他的逃脱术失败了 |
[26:02] | – More like a successful murder. – Oh? | -更像是一次成功的谋杀 -噢 |
[26:05] | He was asphyxiated before he was lowered into the tank. | 他被丢进箱子前已经窒息了 |
[26:09] | You mean he was really murdered? | 你是说他真的被谋杀了 |
[26:10] | And guess whose van was spotted outside his shop | 猜猜他遇害时谁的货车 |
[26:13] | right about when he died. | 正停泊在他店外 |
[26:15] | Would you just not touch that, please? | 你能别碰那个吗 |
[26:17] | It took me five years to build it. | 我花了五年制作的 |
[26:19] | What was he working on for you? | 他在为你做什么 |
[26:22] | – What were the explosives for? – Explosives? | -那些炸药有什么用 -炸药 |
[26:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:26] | Look, Zalman was my friend. | 扎尔曼是我的好友 |
[26:30] | He didn’t work for me. | 他并不替我工作 |
[26:31] | I worked for him, making specialty items | 我为他工作 为他设计的魔术 |
[26:34] | for those tricks he designed. | 制作些特别道具 |
[26:36] | Nothing explosive. | 没有炸药 |
[26:38] | Just… Well, things like that. | 只是 那样的东西 |
[26:41] | Doesn’t change the fact, | 事实是 |
[26:42] | you were at his store when he died. | 他遇害时你正在店里 |
[26:44] | Does it look like I could’ve lifted him into a tank? | 我看起来像是能把他搬进箱子里吗 |
[26:47] | Well, maybe you borrowed a set of legs. | 或许你装了一对假肢 |
[26:49] | – Maybe these or someone else’s. – Stop it. | -或者就是这些 -住手 |
[26:52] | If anyone killed him, it was those guys he met. | 如果有人杀了他 就是他碰面的那些家伙 |
[26:55] | What guys? | 什么家伙 |
[26:55] | The guys he was working for. | 他在替他们工作 |
[26:58] | I was there at the warehouse when they called. | 他们打电话来的时候我正在仓库 |
[27:00] | I went there to pick up a check | 我去那里为之前的 |
[27:01] | for some work I did on the job. | 一些工作拿支票 |
[27:02] | They wanted to meet him. | 他们想见他 |
[27:05] | Told him to go to the store after closing. | 告诉他关门后去店里 |
[27:09] | Zalman… Asked me to drop him off. | 扎尔曼叫我载他过去 |
[27:13] | Next thing I hear, he’s dead. | 接下来 他就死了 |
[27:15] | I didn’t know it was murder. | 我不知道他是被谋杀的 |
[27:17] | The job that you did for him, what was it? | 你在为他做什么 |
[27:20] | Well, he wanted me to make him a mechanical arm. | 他让我替他做一个机械手臂 |
[27:22] | You know, something to trigger a switch remotely. | 用来远程触发一些开关 |
[27:25] | Theoretically, what could it trigger? | 理论上 它能触发些什么 |
[27:27] | Well, anything– turn on a light, ring a bell. | 所有东西 开灯 敲铃 |
[27:30] | Set off a bomb? | 设定炸弹 |
[27:33] | Oh, look, I swear, I thought he was joking. | 噢 我发誓 我以为他是在开玩笑 |
[27:35] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[27:37] | He said this was his greatest magic trick ever. | 他说这是他最伟大的魔术了 |
[27:40] | Said he was getting paid a fortune | 有人花大笔的钱 |
[27:43] | to get away with murder. | 聘请他来帮助逃脱谋杀罪名 |
[27:54] | You really think someone would hire a magician | 你真的认为有人会聘请一个魔术师 |
[27:56] | to help them get away with murder? | 帮自己逃脱谋杀吗 |
[27:58] | I mean, it’s brilliant really. | 这真的很聪明 |
[27:59] | Magicians are masters at misdirection. | 魔术师是误导的大师 |
[28:01] | If they can manipulate audiences, | 如果他们能操控观众 |
[28:03] | they can manipulate witnesses. | 他们就能控制目击者 |
[28:05] | They could even make people testify | 他们甚至能让人们 |
[28:06] | to things that never happened. | 为从没发生过的事作证 |
[28:08] | It’s just so hard to believe | 很难相信 |
[28:09] | that a person with that much respect for magic | 这么尊敬魔术的人 |
[28:11] | would use his skills to kill. | 会利用自己的才能去杀人 |
[28:12] | He needed to save his shop, | 他需要保住他的店 |
[28:13] | and a half-a-million-dollar payday was too good to be true. | 而五十万美元的酬劳也太高了 |
[28:16] | And it was. Instead of a payday, he got whacked. | 确实太高 所以他没有拿到 而是丢了性命 |
[28:18] | Well, the people who hired him probably figured | 雇他的人大概觉得 |
[28:20] | it was safer to kill him than run the risk | 杀了他会比较安全 |
[28:22] | of having an attack of conscience and rat them out. | 免得他会受到良心谴责供出他们 |
[28:25] | Okay, so without evidence, how are we gonna find ’em? | 没有证据 我们怎么找到他们 |
[28:27] | By finding out exactly who they hired Zalman to kill. | 先找出他们雇扎尔曼去杀的人是谁 |
[28:31] | We know he was working on a trick | 我们知道他的把戏 |
[28:33] | involving c-4 and a remote triggering device. | 用到了c4和远程触发装置 |
[28:36] | Well, whoever he killed went out with a bang. | 他的目标是被炸弹杀死的 |
[28:38] | There can’t have been that many deaths | 在最近几周 附近三州地区内 |
[28:39] | in the tristate area in the last couple of weeks | 因爆炸而死的人 |
[28:41] | where someone was killed by an explosion. | 肯定不会多到哪去 |
[28:43] | Where are we with ATF and the fire department? | 烟酒枪管局和消防部门的进度怎么样 |
[28:45] | We’re supposed to get their reports in the morning. | 我们应该能在早上拿到报告 |
[28:47] | Okay, meantime, let’s see what we can dig up ourselves. | 好的 同时看看我们能查到什么 |
[28:54] | You know how many explosions there are | 你知道纽约每周发生多少 |
[28:55] | in New York city every week? | 爆炸事件吗 |
[28:58] | Steam pipe explodes. | 蒸汽管道爆炸 |
[29:01] | Gas stove explodes. | 煤气炉爆炸 |
[29:03] | Unhappy couple explodes. | 情侣间的不满爆发 |
[29:06] | Well, didn’t you explode in a rather ritzy restaurant | 你不是在餐厅跟那个谁大发脾气吗 |
[29:07] | With, uh… | 跟 |
[29:09] | Aha. Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操就到 |
[29:15] | You’re not gonna answer that? | 你不打算接电话吗 |
[29:21] | – Answer what? – Ooh. Well done. | -接什么 -噢 做的不错 |
[29:24] | Of course, making your phone disappear | 当然了 令你的电话消失 |
[29:25] | doesn’t make your problem disappear. | 并不代表问题也消失了 |
[29:28] | No. | 是啊 |
[29:30] | Hey, come on, kiddo. | 嘿 孩子 |
[29:32] | What’s going on with you two, really? | 你们两个发生什么事了 |
[29:34] | Nothing’s going on. | 什么事也没有 |
[29:36] | No, nothing at all. Everything is fine. | 不 没事 所有事都很好 |
[29:38] | Everything is… | 所有事都 |
[29:41] | Just fine. | 很好 |
[29:44] | It’s ordinary. | 跟往常一样 |
[29:45] | The problem is, I… | 问题是 |
[29:47] | I don’t want ordinary. | 我不想要一成不变 |
[29:49] | I want– | 我想要 |
[29:50] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[29:53] | Yeah. You know what the problem is, | 对 你知道问题是 |
[29:56] | is we just aren’t in love. | 我们不再相爱了 |
[29:57] | Neither one of us wants to admit… | 我们都不想承认 |
[30:02] | Organophosphates. | 有机磷酸酯 |
[30:06] | It wasn’t a nerve agent. It was jet oil. | 那不是神经毒剂而是喷射机燃油 |
[30:08] | – Zalman was at an airport. – What? I– | -扎尔曼当时在飞机场 -什么 |
[30:11] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[30:13] | Now you see him, now you don’t. | 一眨眼就不见人影了 |
[30:15] | Hey. I think I figured out who Zalman was paid to kill. | 嘿 我知道扎尔曼要杀害的目标了 |
[30:18] | Billionaire philanthropist Christian Dahl? | 亿万富翁慈善家克里斯琴·达尔 |
[30:21] | How did you… | 你怎么也… |
[30:24] | organophosphates, jet oil, airport. | 有机磷酸酯 就是喷气机用油 由此联想到机场 |
[30:26] | It’s like we could be twins. | 咱俩就像是一对双胞胎 |
[30:29] | Connection. | 心有灵犀 |
[30:30] | Conjecture. | 纯属猜测 |
[30:31] | All we know right now is that Dahl | 目前我们只知道达尔 |
[30:32] | took off from Teterboro Saturday afternoon | 周六下午在泰特波罗机场起飞 |
[30:34] | intending to set a transatlantic speed record in his jet. | 准备刷新自驾机横跨大西洋的飞行速度纪录 |
[30:38] | Apparently, something went wrong, | 显然后来飞机出了问题 |
[30:39] | and the plane broke up midair. | 在半空中发生爆炸 |
[30:40] | Witnesses out on an oil tanker out on long island sound | 据长岛海峡一艘油轮上的目击者称 |
[30:43] | claim to have seen a white flash and smoke in the sky. | 他们看到空中闪过白光 飞机冒出浓烟 |
[30:45] | Well, a midair explosion | 空中爆炸的罪魁祸首 |
[30:47] | would account for all the c4 that | 也许就是扎尔曼从查克那 |
[30:48] | Zalman bought from Chuck. | 买来的全部C4炸药 |
[30:49] | And Magnus’ remote triggering device. | 还有马格纳斯的遥控引爆装置 |
[30:51] | Well, whoever wanted Christian dead | 也许正是想取克里斯琴性命的人 |
[30:53] | probably killed Zalman to cover up the crime. | 杀了扎尔曼以掩盖罪行 |
[30:54] | Except all we have now is speculation. | 但这一切全是我们凭空推测的 |
[30:57] | Yo. I just got off with the F.A.A. | 喂 我刚和美国联邦航空局通完电话 |
[30:59] | They’re sending over footage of the takeoff. | 他们把起飞的监控录像发过来了 |
[31:04] | 达尔准备刷新纪录 亿万富翁将飞跃大西洋 | |
[31:05] | Okay, there’s Dahl getting on his jet | 就是这 达尔登上了私人喷气机 |
[31:07] | for the transatlantic flight attempt. | 准备做横跨大西洋的飞行尝试 |
[31:11] | Looks like he’s doing his preflight. | 看来他正在为起飞作准备 |
[31:14] | Look at that. | 看这里 |
[31:15] | It matches the outline on the wall in Zalman’s workshop. | 车身图案跟扎尔曼作坊的墙身图案一致 |
[31:19] | He was painting a decal. | 原来他是在墙上漆标 |
[31:23] | Zoom in on that guy. | 放大那个司机 |
[31:27] | It’s Zalman Drake. | 是扎尔曼·德雷克 |
[31:30] | He dressed like a caterer. | 他打扮成餐饮服务商 |
[31:32] | Probably so he can get past security. | 也许他正是借此通过安检的 |
[31:36] | He delivered something. | 他是去送东西的 |
[31:36] | Yeah, explosives and a triggering device. | 对啊 炸药和引爆装置嘛 |
[31:39] | This was a murder for hire. | 这绝对是雇凶杀人 |
[31:41] | Skip ahead. | 快进 |
[31:44] | And freeze it. | 定格 |
[31:44] | He planned for Christian Dahl’s plane | 他计划让克里斯琴·达尔的飞机 |
[31:46] | to break up over the atlantic. | 在大西洋上空爆炸 |
[31:47] | It’s the perfect crime– no evidence… | 堪称完美的犯罪 找不到证据 |
[31:49] | – No body… – No killer. | -尸体 -和凶手 |
[31:57] | You are crazy. I’ve never even tried anything like– | 你太疯狂了 我从没试过像这样的… |
[32:00] | – Yeah. Okay. Yeah, me, too. Bye. – Who was that? | -行 好的 我也是 再见 -谁来的 |
[32:03] | Coast guard. I was just seeing if they, uh, | 海岸警卫队 我打去看看他们有否 |
[32:05] | – found the plane’s data recorder. – Hmm. Did they? | -找到飞机的数据记录器 -结果呢 |
[32:07] | Did they what? | 什么结果 |
[32:08] | Hey, guys, where are you on Christian Dahl? | 喂 两位 克里斯琴·达尔查得怎样了 |
[32:11] | This guy was unbelievable. | 这个人太不可思议了 |
[32:13] | He became a billionaire by always being exactly | 他之所以成为亿万富翁是因为 |
[32:15] | in the right place at exactly the right time to invest | 他总能在最佳时机 恰到好处地投资 |
[32:18] | in whatever stock, product or idea was just about to hit. | 任何一支即将升值的股票 产品和构思 |
[32:21] | Did he have any enemies, | 那他有仇家 |
[32:22] | anyone that was threatening him? | 或威胁过他的人吗 |
[32:23] | No, all the people I talked to loved him. | 没有 我全问过了 人人都爱他 |
[32:25] | He gave away more money than Oprah, | 他的慈善捐款比奥普拉[美国名嘴]还多 |
[32:27] | and he gave a lot of money to research into the occult. | 他还投资了一大笔钱研究玄学 |
[32:29] | He climbed Everest, | 他登上过珠穆朗玛峰 |
[32:30] | he flew across Europe in a hot air balloon, | 乘坐过热气球飞越欧洲 |
[32:32] | he even drove a dog sled in the iditarod. | 他还参加过伊迪塔罗德狗拉雪橇赛 |
[32:34] | Well, with that much going for him, | 既然他那么出类拔萃 |
[32:36] | he had to have had a couple of haters. | 肯定有一堆仇家的啊 |
[32:37] | Just one, and she had both motive and opportunity. | 只有一个 她兼具动机和下手机会 |
[32:44] | Naomi Weldon? | 内奥米·韦尔登 |
[32:45] | Naomi Weldon Dahl– | 内奥米·韦尔登·达尔 |
[32:47] | Christian’s wife and a former fashion model. | 克里斯琴的妻子 以前是个时装模特 |
[32:51] | Apparently, a month ago, | 显然一个月前 |
[32:52] | Christian caught her having an affair, | 克里斯琴识穿她有婚外情 |
[32:54] | and according to their prenup, if he divorced her, | 根据他们的婚前协议 如果男方提出离婚 |
[32:57] | she wound up with nothing. | 女方将一无所得 |
[32:58] | And if he dies, she inherits billions. | 但若是他死了 她就能继承所有家产 |
[33:01] | – Where was this photo taken? – Ah, you noticed. | -这张照片是在哪里拍的 -你注意到了啊 |
[33:04] | The Dahl foundation benefit six weeks ago. | 六周前的达尔基金效益晚宴 |
[33:06] | And the entertainment for the evening was… | 而当晚的娱乐嘉宾是… |
[33:08] | Zalman Drake. | 扎尔曼·德雷克 |
[33:10] | You know, Jerome did say | 记得吗 杰罗姆说过 |
[33:10] | Zalman made someone disappear that night. | 扎尔曼当晚曾表演过大变活人 |
[33:12] | Naomi sees his performance | 内奥米看完他的魔术 |
[33:13] | and wonders if Zalman can make | 心想扎尔曼或许能 |
[33:15] | her husband disappear forever. | 让他丈夫永远消失 |
[33:16] | And with billions on the line… | 反正即将坐拥亿万身家 |
[33:18] | Half a million’s just chump change. | 区区五十万不过是九牛一毛 |
[33:20] | When they told me that Christian’s plane disappeared, | 当他们告诉我克里斯琴的飞机失事后 |
[33:22] | that’s exactly what I thought. | 我就是这样认为的 |
[33:23] | That your husband’s death was no accident? | 认为你丈夫的死并非偶然吗 |
[33:25] | Christian was a perfectionist, and he was superstitious. | 克里斯琴是个完美主义者 人也疑神疑鬼 |
[33:29] | He did three background checks before he married me. | 他在娶我之前对我做了三次背景调查 |
[33:32] | You and your husband had | 你和你丈夫有一份 |
[33:33] | an airtight prenuptial agreement. | 无懈可击的婚前协议 |
[33:36] | Standard when two high-profile people marry. | 这是两个知名人士结婚的标准程序 |
[33:38] | And if you left the marriage or had an affair, | 如果你提出离婚或有婚外情 |
[33:41] | you’d be leaving the marriage | 离婚后你将得不到 |
[33:42] | without spousal or child support. | 配偶赡养费或子女抚养费 |
[33:45] | Those were the terms. | 那就是协议条款 |
[33:47] | I have my own career. I can take care of myself. | 我有个人事业 能自食其力 |
[33:49] | But you were having an affair. | 但你确实有外遇 |
[33:51] | Whether or not I had an affair is none of your affair. | 我有没有外遇不归你管 |
[33:55] | If you’re implying that I murdered my husband | 如果你是在暗示我谋杀了亲夫 |
[33:57] | to be with someone else, you’re mistaken. | 和别人相宿相栖 那你就错了 |
[34:00] | I wouldn’t kill anyone. | 我才不会杀人 |
[34:01] | Not even to inherit a fortune? | 哪怕能继承巨额遗产吗 |
[34:04] | Well, then the joke would be on me. | 那我就真是自取其辱了 |
[34:06] | There is no fortune. | 根本就没有巨额遗产 |
[34:07] | All of Christian’s accounts have been frozen. | 克里斯琴的所有户口都被冻结了 |
[34:10] | You mean you’re in probate. | 你是指遗产正在认证中 |
[34:11] | – No, I mean frozen. – Why? | -不是 是真的冻结了 -为什么呢 |
[34:14] | You’ll have to ask the district attorney’s office. | 这你得去问地方检察官办公室 |
[34:17] | God knows, they wouldn’t tell me. | 天知道原因是什么 他们不肯告诉我 |
[34:20] | That was the D.A. | 刚才那是地方检察官 |
[34:21] | Apparently, at the time of his death, | 显然 在遇难当天 |
[34:23] | our billionaire investment guru | 我们的亿万富翁兼投资大师 |
[34:24] | was being investigated by the S.E.C. | 正在接受证监会的调查 |
[34:27] | They thought that he was making his money | 证监会认为他依靠 |
[34:29] | the old-fashioned way, by stealing it. | 传统诈骗手段来赚钱 |
[34:31] | All of his amazing stock returns were falsified. | 他那些惊人的股票全是伪造的 |
[34:34] | The whole thing was a ponzi scheme. | 整件事根本就是一个庞氏骗局 |
[34:36] | As it turns out, they were a couple of weeks away from | 原来他们早在几周前就 |
[34:38] | indicting Christian Dahl for massive fraud. | 以巨额欺诈起诉克里斯琴·达尔 |
[34:41] | He was gonna lose everything | 他将变得一无所有 |
[34:43] | and face 50 years in federal prison. | 并将在联邦监狱服刑50年 |
[34:46] | If I were him, I’d want to disappear, too. | 如果我是他 我也会想人间蒸发 |
[34:47] | And what better way to disappear… | 而人间蒸发的最佳途径莫过于… |
[34:49] | – Than hire a magician? – Bingo. | -雇一名魔术师 -全中 |
[34:52] | Christian Dahl is on the plane doing his preflight check. | 克里斯琴·达尔正在飞机上做航前检查 |
[34:55] | Zalman leaves the plane… | 扎尔曼离开飞机… |
[34:58] | Dahl taxis to the runway and takes off. | 达尔沿跑道滑行并起飞 |
[35:00] | Well, he had to have gotten off at some point, | 他总得找个时机下机啊 |
[35:02] | Otherwise, it would’ve been a suicide mission, | 不然就演变成自杀行动了 |
[35:03] | and you don’t need a magician for that. | 自杀可用不着魔术师 |
[35:07] | Unless… | 除非… |
[35:11] | that isn’t Christian Dahl. | 机师并不是克里斯琴·达尔 |
[35:13] | – It looks just like him. – Dummy. | -看着像是他啊 -假人 |
[35:16] | Not you. The–on– in the cockpit. | 不是说你 是说驾驶座上的那个 |
[35:19] | They switched out real Dahl for dummy Dahl. | 他们将真达尔调包成假达尔了 |
[35:21] | Magnus didn’t build a triggering device for an explosion. | 马格纳斯做的并不是引爆装置 |
[35:24] | The arm he built was for doing the preflight check. | 他做的假臂是用来做航前检查的 |
[35:26] | The whole thing’s an automaton. | 那飞机根本就是架自动驾驶飞机 |
[35:27] | That’s the magic trick. | 这就是魔术的关键所在 |
[35:28] | He made it look to the world like Christian Dahl | 他让全世界以为克里斯琴·达尔 |
[35:30] | was still on the plane, | 还在飞机上 |
[35:31] | the same way Tobias Strange made it look | 就跟图比斯·斯瑞奇让人以为 |
[35:32] | like he was still in the cabinet when | 他在万剑穿心那刻 |
[35:34] | the swords went in. | 人还在箱子里一样 |
[35:35] | And then he used the catering box | 然后他利用餐车 |
[35:36] | to get the dummy on board and Christian Dahl off. | 把假人运上飞机 把克里斯琴·达尔弄下机 |
[35:39] | Then who’s piloting that plane? | 那驾驶飞机的人是谁 |
[35:41] | Christian Dahl, only not from the cockpit. | 克里斯琴·达尔啊 只是并非在驾驶座上控制 |
[35:44] | He had it rigged to fly via remote control. See? | 他通过遥控器操纵飞机起飞 你看 |
[35:47] | Zalman puts the box in the van. | 扎尔曼在把餐车搬进小货车 |
[35:48] | There’s probably a console inside there | 里头可能有一部控制器 |
[35:50] | linked to the plane’s avionics. | 连着飞机的航空电子设备 |
[35:51] | Dahl takes off remotely… | 达尔遥控飞机起飞 |
[35:53] | flies out over the Atlantic… | 飞到大西洋上空 |
[35:54] | And then he detonates the explosion, | 然后他引爆炸弹 |
[35:55] | and everyone thinks that he’s dead | 所有人都以为他死了 |
[35:57] | because everyone’s seen him on board. | 因为大家都看到他上了飞机 |
[35:58] | Only Dahl is very much alive, | 其实达尔还活得好好的 |
[36:01] | and there’s only one person in the world that knows it. | 而且世界上只有一个人知道他还活着 |
[36:03] | Zalman, and as long as he’s alive, he’s a threat to Dahl. | 那就是扎尔曼 只要他还活着 他对达尔来说就是个威胁 |
[36:05] | So Dahl has to tie up that one loose end. | 所以达尔得把这个问题解决掉 |
[36:07] | But he can’t risk anyone knowing that he’s still alive. | 但是他不能冒险让其他人知道他还活着 |
[36:10] | So Dahl has to kill Zalman himself. | 所以达尔必须亲手杀了扎尔曼 |
[36:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:21] | Nothing. So what do we do now? | 没什么 那我们现在怎么办 |
[36:24] | Well, it’s four days since the accident. | 从事故发生到现在已经四天了 |
[36:26] | Christian Dahl is probably | 克里斯琴·达尔没准已经 |
[36:28] | in some non-extradition country | 带着一大笔钱 |
[36:28] | with a chunk of his fortune by now. | 跑到一个没有引渡条款的国家去了 |
[36:30] | Yeah, probably. | 没准 |
[36:33] | Unless… | 除非 |
[36:34] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[36:36] | Well, Dahl does everything publicly. | 达尔做事喜欢大肆张扬 |
[36:38] | The guy loves being famous. Everyone thinks he’s dead. | 这家伙喜欢受到万众瞩目 大家都以为他死了 |
[36:40] | A guy like that… No, it’s crazy. | 对于这样一个人来说 不 这主意太疯狂了 |
[36:44] | Castle, crazy is exactly what we need right now. | 卡塞尔 我们现在正需要点疯狂 |
[36:54] | – Castle, this is crazy. – Crazy but in character. | -卡塞尔 这的确是很疯狂 -疯是疯了点 但是恰到好处 |
[36:57] | Look at the kind of guy Christian Dahl was — | 想想克里斯琴·达尔的做事风格 |
[36:59] | how he loved the limelight, | 他多喜欢成为万众瞩目的焦点 |
[37:00] | his fascination with life after death. | 还有他对死后生活的着迷 |
[37:02] | You think a guy like that is gonna miss the opportunity | 你觉得这样一个人会错过 |
[37:04] | to attend his own funeral? | 参加自己葬礼的机会吗 |
[37:06] | – Would you? – Not a chance. | -你会吗 -绝不可能 |
[37:09] | Okay, so if he’s here, how do we find him? | 好吧 要是他在场的话 我们怎么找到他 |
[37:12] | Well, he’ll be in disguise, of course. | 他肯定会做些伪装 |
[37:15] | Look for an anomaly, | 找一些举止异常的人 |
[37:17] | someone who’s trying to fit in | 某个想要融入这一切 |
[37:19] | yet sticking to the outskirts, | 却始终还是格格不入的人 |
[37:22] | someone who isn’t engaging in conversation | 某个不跟任何人交流 |
[37:24] | but at the same time, | 但与此同时 |
[37:25] | eavesdropping on other people’s conversations. | 却在一旁偷听别人讲话的人 |
[37:27] | Someone who’s — | 某个 |
[37:29] | Got long hair, a beard, and $1,000 shoes? | 留着长头发 小胡子 还穿着一千美金一双的鞋吗 |
[37:34] | Yeah, that’ll work, too. | 这办法也行 |
[37:37] | Mr. Dahl. | 达尔先生 |
[37:41] | You shoulda stayed dead, bro. | 既然死了就一直装死嘛 兄弟 |
[37:45] | So I faked my own death. | 我是假造了自己的死亡 |
[37:46] | So what? That’s not a crime. | 那又怎样 这又不是犯罪 |
[37:49] | What are you gonna charge me with, | 你们要起诉我什么罪名 |
[37:50] | littering the Atlantic? | 污染大西洋吗 |
[37:51] | I’ll stand in line behind BP. | 我哪及英国石油公司污染的厉害呀 |
[37:53] | The charge is premeditated murder. | 罪名是故意谋杀罪 |
[37:56] | We figured out your little trick. | 我们看透了你的小把戏 |
[37:57] | Zalman performed for your charity event. | 扎尔曼在你的慈善晚会上演出 |
[37:59] | He made you disappear, giving you the inspiration | 他让你在舞台上消失 于是你灵机一动 |
[38:01] | to pull the ultimate escape. You knew he needed money, | 想要借此来永久消失 你知道他缺钱 |
[38:04] | so you made him an offer he couldn’t refuse. | 于是你就提出给他一大笔钱 |
[38:06] | But you never planned on paying him, did you, Mr. Dahl? | 但是你根本没打算给他钱 对吧 达尔先生 |
[38:08] | No, you planned on using his desperation | 实际上 你计划利用 |
[38:11] | over the loss of his family’s legacy | 他害怕丢掉家族遗产的绝望 |
[38:13] | to make people think that he committed suicide. | 来使人以为他选择了自杀 |
[38:16] | Staging a shooting, it’s too cumbersome. | 假造枪击太复杂了 |
[38:18] | Too many questions. Where’d the gun come from? | 会引发太多的问题 像是枪是哪来的 |
[38:20] | So you used what you had on hand to get rid of | 所以你就用手头上的资源来除掉 |
[38:23] | the only person on earth who knew you were still alive. | 世界上唯一一个知道你还活着的人 |
[38:26] | Once he was gone, you’d be free and clear. | 一旦把他除掉 你就自由且永无后患了 |
[38:30] | Is… | 你们 |
[38:30] | is that what you do when you can’t solve a crime, | 你们查案无门的时候就这样吗 |
[38:33] | concoct fantasies? | 胡编乱造 |
[38:35] | The rabbit hair that lined your gloves | 我们在死者身上找到了 |
[38:37] | was found on our victim. | 你手套内侧的兔毛 |
[38:39] | You called Zalman, met him at his shop, | 你打电话给扎尔曼 约他在他的店里见面 |
[38:41] | put your gloved hand over his mouth, | 你戴着手套捂住他的嘴 |
[38:43] | and then you smothered him. | 然后使他窒息而死 |
[38:47] | If you think I’m afraid of you or the SEC… | 如果你以为我会怕你或是怕证券交易委员会的话 |
[38:51] | I will beat your pants off | 我一定会打得你们哭爹喊娘 |
[38:53] | and enjoy every minute of it… | 然后笑着看你们哭 |
[38:58] | Assuming you can find me once I’m out on bail. | 当然了 前提是我保释出狱后你们还能找的到我 |
[39:03] | It’s not me that you should be scared of, Mr. Dahl, | 你该害怕的不是我 达尔先生 |
[39:05] | or the SEC. | 也不是证券交易委员会 |
[39:07] | You should be afraid of what you’ve become. | 你该怕的是你自己现在这个样子 |
[39:10] | Well, if you’re done with your lecture | 要是你说教完了 |
[39:11] | or your petty threats, I’d like to see my… | 或是没东西好恐吓我了的话 我想见一下我的 |
[39:18] | my lawyer. | 我的律师 |
[39:20] | Something wrong, Dahl? | 有什么不妥吗 达尔 |
[39:22] | No. | 没什么 |
[39:26] | Christian? | 克里斯琴 |
[39:28] | H — | 你 |
[39:29] | How are you doing that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[39:32] | Doing what? | 做到什么 |
[39:40] | – Is he having flashbacks? – I don’t know. | -他见鬼了吗 -我不知道 |
[39:43] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[39:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:45] | He was right here. | 他刚才就在这 |
[39:47] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[39:49] | You can’t…you can’t be here. | 你不可能 你不可能在这的呀 |
[39:53] | You’re dead! | 你死了 |
[39:56] | You’re dead. I… | 你已经死了 我 |
[40:01] | I killed you. | 我杀了你 |
[40:10] | Alakazam, jackass. | 阿拉卡赞姆[咒语] 混蛋 |
[40:19] | How did you know that would work? | 你怎么知道这招可行 |
[40:21] | I didn’t. I just knew he’d lawyer up. | 我不知道 我只知道他肯定会叫律师 |
[40:22] | So I figured, why not take a shot? | 所以我想 何不试试呢 |
[40:25] | Your grandfather would be proud. | 你祖父肯定会为你骄傲的 |
[40:27] | Thank you so much, gentlemen. | 非常感谢 先生们 |
[40:28] | Always a pleasure to lend a hand to the NYPD. | 能帮到纽约警局是我的荣幸 |
[40:31] | I might add this one to my repertoire | 我也许可以把这个加到我的节目单里 |
[40:33] | in tribute to your brother. | 来纪念你的哥哥 |
[40:36] | Thank you, detective, Mr. Castle. | 谢谢你探长 还有卡塞尔先生 |
[40:38] | So what’s gonna happen to Drake’s magic shop? | 那德雷克的魔术店怎么办 |
[40:41] | Hmm. Tobias and I were discussing that. | 我跟图比斯刚刚正在讨论这个问题呢 |
[40:43] | Zalman put his life on the line for it, | 扎尔曼拼了命地保护它 |
[40:45] | so we’d like to find a way to keep it alive. | 所以我们希望想个办法保住它 |
[40:47] | Maybe we can pull a solution out of our collective hats. | 也许我们集思广益 能找到解决办法呢 |
[40:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:53] | Hey, could you, uh… | 你能不能 |
[40:54] | Oh, yeah. | 没问题 |
[40:57] | So…where’s Esposito? | 埃斯波西托去哪了 |
[40:59] | – Huh. Take a wild guess. – Lanie? | -大胆猜吧 -找蕾妮去了 |
[41:02] | Can you believe they still think that none of us know? | 你能相信他俩居然还以为我们都不知道吗 |
[41:03] | Oh, let’s let ’em keep thinking that a while longer. | 让他们继续这样以为一段时间吧 |
[41:06] | The bubble bursts soon enough. | 美好的事物转瞬即逝 |
[41:08] | Not if you’re in it with the right person. | 要是找对了人就不会 |
[41:10] | – Thanks. – Thank you. See you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 再见 |
[41:17] | – Excuse me. I need to take this. – Yeah. | -失陪一下 我要接个电话 -接吧 |
[41:36] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[41:38] | What I’m saying is… | 我要说的是 |
[41:41] | It’s over. | 咱俩结束了 |
[41:59] | – Heading out? – Yeah. It’s late. | -要走了吗 -是呀 挺晚的了 |
[42:02] | Motorcycle boy? | 约了摩托仔吗 |
[42:04] | I really wish you would stop calling him that. | 我希望你不要再这样叫他了 |
[42:07] | – Dr. Motorcycle Boy. – He’s on shift tonight. | -摩托仔医生 -他今晚值班 |
[42:10] | I was gonna see if I could catch the comfort food truck. | 我想看看我能不能来得及吃上一顿怀旧美食 |
[42:16] | You want to come? | 你要一起去吗 |
[42:18] | Macaroni and cheese, warm biscuits, hot chocolate? | 芝士通心粉 刚出炉的饼干加上热朱古力 |
[42:21] | How could I say no? | 我怎么可能会拒绝 |
[42:24] | Hey, I wanted to say thanks for, um, | 我想谢谢你 |
[42:27] | not mentioning that article or asking what was going on. | 没有提过那篇报道 也没问过我到底发生了什么事 |
[42:37] | Not a problem. | 小事一桩 |