Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Game over, and you lose, Tom. 游戏结束了 汤姆 你输了
[00:04] Drop it. 放下枪
[00:05] Put down the gun, or I swear, I’ll blow his head off. 放下枪 否则我打爆他的脑袋
[00:07] You know I can’t do that, tom. 你知道这不可能 汤姆
[00:08] You think I’m kidding around here, detective heat? 你以为我在开玩笑吗 希特警官
[00:10] No, I don’t. 不 我不这么想
[00:12] I think you feel trapped, and you’re serious as hell. 我知道你困兽之斗 再认真不过了
[00:15] But right now I need you 但是现在
[00:16] to think about the people who love you. 你要想想那些爱你的人
[00:18] And they need you to put down that gun. 他们需要你把枪放下
[00:22] I can’t take it anymore. 再也看不下去了
[00:24] The character of Nikki Heat is a smart, 妮基·希特这个角色是个聪明
[00:26] complicated detective with–with enormous depth, 让人难以捉摸的警官 极具深度
[00:31] and then… the studio goes and casts 制片厂却找了《刀锋2》里
[00:34] the braless coed in blood-soaked t-shirt from “Knife II”? 不穿内衣就穿个浴血T恤的女学生吗
[00:37] Oh, “Knife II” Made a lot of money, honey, 亲爱的 《刀锋2》的票房很好呢
[00:38] Thanks in no small part to Natalie Rhodes. 多亏了纳塔莉·罗兹的大力加盟
[00:41] And your books are not exactly Shakespeare. 再说了 你的书又不是莎士比亚名著
[00:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:44] I was just hoping to elevate their stature 我只是希望能提升他们的表演境界
[00:47] by not casting the chainsaw wielding hooker 而不是像《万圣惊魂》那样
[00:48] from “Hallowscream.” 用电锯肢解人体来作为吸引人的噱头
[00:49] Hey, I like that movie. 我很喜欢那部电影
[00:51] If I’d seen it, which I haven’t. 要是我看过的话 不过我没看过
[00:53] Look, this is an audition tape. Give the girl a chance. 听着 这只是试演 给她一个机会
[00:57] According to “Us weekly,” 据《美国周刊》[美国畅销娱乐杂志]报道
[00:58] for her movie “Hell’s crawl space,” 在演电影《地狱夹层》时
[00:59] she actually lived in her house’s crawl space for a week 为了体验角色的真实感受
[01:00] to prepare for the role. 她在自己家的管道夹层里住了一个星期
[01:02] Well, you gotta admit, 你不得不承认
[01:03] that’s, uh, dedication to the craft. 这是对艺术的一种奉献精神
[01:05] How about that dialogue? I mean, how hacky is that? 那是什么台词 我是说 太三俗了
[01:10] “Right now you need to think 现在你要想想
[01:11] about the people who love you.” 那些爱你的人
[01:12] Like that’s gonna stop a murderer? 好像这样就能阻止他一样
[01:14] That screenwriter needs to spend a week in a crawl space. 这个编剧真该在夹缝里住一个星期
[01:17] Okay, darling, enough with the complaining. 好了 亲爱的 别抱怨个不停了
[01:21] It’s Beckett. 是贝克特
[01:23] She is gonna hate the idea of Natalie Rhodes. 她会很讨厌让纳塔莉·罗兹演这个角色的
[01:26] Pick it up, dad. A murder will make you feel better. 接吧 老爸 谋杀案会让你感觉好点
[01:32] Morning, boys. 早 伙计们
[01:34] Excuse me. Hey, Castle. How’s it going? 不好意思 卡塞尔 还好吧
[01:37] Good. What’s up? 很好 怎么了
[01:41] Ryan. 莱恩
[01:44] I don’t know what to say. 真不知道该说什么了
[01:45] I mean, I’m flattered, but– 我是说 我受宠若惊 但是
[01:46] Oh, come on. 别开玩笑了
[01:47] It’s nice, right? Right? 这不错吧 是不是 是不是
[01:49] Jenny is a lucky girl. 珍妮真幸运
[01:50] So how are you gonna pop the question– 你准备怎么求婚
[01:51] Hot air balloon, skywriter, jumbotron? 热气球 空中文字 还是大屏幕
[01:54] Uh, I thought I’d just ask. 恩 我想我就简单的求婚
[01:55] No, no. You can’t “Just ask.” 不 不 你不能就”简单的求婚”
[01:59] You gotta make a statement. It’s gotta be big. 你要准备好求婚誓词 要很隆重
[02:01] – A helicopter ride– – Actually, most girls -来个直升机游览 -其实大多数女孩
[02:03] prefer something a little more intimate. 更喜欢温馨一点的东西
[02:05] What, so he’s just supposed to be boring and ask, 什么 难道就让他很乏味地 直接问
[02:08] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗
[02:13] And helicopter rides are intimate. 而且直升机游览很温馨
[02:15] Yeah, sure, if you want to share the most romantic moment 当然 如果你想把生命中最浪漫的一刻
[02:18] of your life with Reggie the chopper pilot. 和飞行员酱油哥分享的话
[02:22] [Helicopter rides] [直升机游览]
[02:32] Our victim is Stacey Collins. She’s 45. 死者是史黛丝·科林斯 45岁
[02:35] According to her business card, 她的商业名片显示
[02:36] she’s a high-end matchmaker. 她是一名高级婚姻中介
[02:38] Like “Millionaire matchmaker.” 像”真人秀:为百万富翁做媒”
[02:40] – Without the reality show. – Or pulse. -没有真人秀 -也没有脉搏
[02:41] That, too. – Defensive wounds 没错 -自卫伤口显示
[02:43] indicate that she was attacked. 她遭到了攻击
[02:44] We found her purse with wallet, 我们在她包里找到了
[02:46] credit card and cash inside. 钱夹 信用卡和现金
[02:47] But the thing that was missing were her keys. 但是她的钥匙却不见了
[02:49] Uniforms are on their way to her apartment and office 警方正在前往她的公寓和办公室
[02:51] to see if our killer decided to use them. 看是否会找到凶手
[02:53] Yo. So apparently our victim was at a surprise party 很明显 昨天晚上
[02:56] thrown in her honor last night 所有死者曾经撮合的幸福情侣
[02:58] by all the happy couples that she’d matched up. 为她举办了一场派对
[02:59] Where was the party? 派对地点是哪里
[03:00] Oscar’s grill, 85th and third. 奥斯卡餐厅 第85大街3号
[03:02] That’s only seven blocks from here. 离这只有七个街区
[03:03] Collins left the party just before 10:00. 科林斯十点前离开派对
[03:05] M.E. Estimates the time of death between 10:00 and 11:00. 法医估计死亡时间是十点到十一点之间
[03:07] Killer could’ve been at the party and followed her. 凶手很可能参加了派对 跟踪了她
[03:10] Gosh. You don’t think a married person 天啊 你们不会认为已经结婚的人
[03:11] Killed the woman who gave them such happiness, do you? 会亲手杀掉这个给他们带去幸福的人吧
[03:17] Yeah, I’ll start on bringing them in. 好 我去提审他们
[03:24] Surprise visit from the mayor? 市长突然来访
[03:26] Better. 比这更好
[03:39] Holy smoke. 天哪
[03:40] That’s Natalie Rhodes. 那是纳塔莉·罗兹
[03:43] It sure is. 当然是
[03:45] Apparently she is playing Nikki Heat. 就是她扮演妮基·希特
[03:47] What? That’s awesome. 什么 太棒了
[03:49] Yeah, it’s awesome. What is she doing here? 是很棒 她来这做什么
[03:51] She called and asked 她打电话询问
[03:52] if she could shadow me for a little while. 能不能跟我我一段时间
[03:53] She wanted to get an authentic feel for what it’s like 她想跟随妮基的原型人物
[03:55] to be Nikki by following the person who inspired Nikki. 亲身感受一下妮基是什么样的人
[03:58] And you said yes? 你同意了
[04:00] Yeah. 对
[04:01] Detective beckett. My god. 贝克特 警官 天啊
[04:03] You are exactly what I imagined Nikki Heat would look like. 你和我想象中的妮基·希特 一模一样
[04:06] Natalie, this is Richard Castle. 纳塔莉 这是理查德·卡塞尔
[04:09] And this is detective Javier Esposito. 这是哈维尔·埃斯波西托警官
[04:11] Hey. 嘿
[04:12] Just so you know, detective, 警官 只是让你知道
[04:14] I’m very method. 我很注重实际体验
[04:15] So it’s all about getting inside of you, 从旁观察记录
[04:17] which starts with observing and noting. 这都是为了深入了解你
[04:19] Okay. Well, observe and note away. I’m already used to it. 从旁观察记录 我已经习惯了
[04:24] I’m sorry. I don’t think you heard. 不好意思 你可能没听清楚
[04:25] I’m Richard Castle. 我是理查德·卡塞尔
[04:27] Great. 很好
[04:28] I-I wrote “Heat Wave.” 我写了《希特热浪》
[04:31] Oh. I thought your name sounded familiar. 是哦 难怪你名字听着有点耳熟呢
[04:35] Hey, I just got off the phone with the guys at the, uh… 刚和那边的同事通过电话
[04:39] Hi. 嗨
[04:42] Natalie, this is detective Kevin Ryan. 纳塔莉 这位是凯文·莱恩警官
[04:45] Uh… Hi. 嗨
[04:48] Ryan, the call? 莱恩 说什么
[04:50] Yeah. Looks like our killer took 哦对 看来凶手拿走死者的
[04:52] our victim’s keys for a reason. 钥匙是别有用意的
[04:53] Uniforms just got to her office. 警方刚赶到她办公室
[04:55] Place has been tossed. 已经被翻得底朝天
[04:56] You guys go to the office, see what the killer was after. 你们赶去办公室 查清楚凶手要找什么
[04:58] We’ll go interview party guests 我们去审问派对宾客
[04:59] and see if we can shed some light 看能不能弄到一点
[05:01] – on what this was all about. – Right. -有关的蛛丝马迹 -是
[05:04] Come on. 走吧
[05:08] Hello. 哈喽
[05:10] I’m your creator. 我是你的缔造者
[05:13] So who would want to kill a matchmaker? 什么人会杀一名婚姻中介呢
[05:15] Well, that’s what we have to find out. 这就是我们要查清楚的
[05:17] And the first 48 hours are the most critical. 最开始的48小时是最重要的
[05:20] After that, evidence gets corrupted, 过了这时间 证据会遭到破坏
[05:23] Witnesses get less reliable, 证人也不再可靠
[05:25] And… Oh. 而且
[05:28] I’m so sorry everyone is staring. 不好意思 大家都在看着你
[05:29] I already talked to them, but it’s just– 我提前通知过他们 但是
[05:31] It’s not every day we get someone famous in here. 不是每天都会有名人来我们这
[05:34] Listen up, everybody. 大家听着
[05:36] This is Natalie Rhodes. 这是纳塔莉·罗兹
[05:37] She will be shadowing me for a little while, 她会跟我办案一段时间
[05:39] So if you want to gawk, just get it over with 如果你们想看 赶紧看
[05:41] so we can all get back to work. 看完快回去干活
[05:43] And if anyone wants a picture and autograph, 谁想要签名照
[05:45] just come on over. 尽管过来
[05:53] I can’t believe you said it was okay for her to tail us 真不敢相信 没征求我的意见
[05:55] without asking me first. 你就同意让她跟着我们办案
[05:57] Not “Us,” Castle. Me. 不是跟着”我们” 是跟着”我”
[06:00] Oh, my god. 天啊
[06:02] You like her, don’t you? 你喜欢她 是不是
[06:03] Mm. Yeah. So? 是 又怎样
[06:05] So was it her work in “Mutilation high” 是她在《屠戮高地》里的表演
[06:07] that changed your life, or perhaps “Demon patrol”? 改变了你的生活 还是《恶魔巡猎》
[06:10] Well, the way that she beheaded those 她用武士剑大战僵尸的那一段
[06:12] zombies with the samurai sword was pretty cool. 还是相当有型的
[06:13] Yes, it was cool, 没错 确实有型
[06:13] but that does not make her Nikki Heat. 可是这不能证明她就能演好妮基·希特
[06:16] Nikki Heat… 妮基·希特
[06:18] is classy, she’s complicated, she’s a… 很有气派 很复杂 她不是那种
[06:21] a thinking-man’s cop. 胸大无脑的花瓶警察
[06:24] Hi. Nice to meet you. 嗨 很高兴认识你
[06:27] Yeah. Well, you can’t judge a book by its cover. 你不能以貌取人
[06:28] Yes. Actually, yes, I can, when it’s my book. 当然可以 如果这个人物是我塑造的
[06:32] And she’s a civilian. 她是个普通市民
[06:34] I mean, aren’t you afraid 我是说
[06:35] she’s gonna get in the way and mess up the case? 你不担心她会阻碍办案吗
[06:36] You’re kidding, right? 开玩笑呢吧
[06:41] Right this way, please. 这边请
[06:43] Hey, Natalie. Want to join in on your first interview? 纳塔莉 要不要一起进行你第一次审案
[06:46] Yep. Be right there. Okay, ready? 当然 马上就来 准备好了吗
[06:48] Hey, that looks great! 这样很好
[06:52] Our killer was definitely after something. 凶手一定在找什么东西
[06:55] “Pleased to meet you, Ms. Rhodes.” 很高兴见到你 罗兹小姐
[06:56] How hard is that to say? 这句话是有多难说出口
[06:58] Now she thinks I’m an idiot. 现在她肯定觉得我是个白痴
[07:00] Yeah, probably. 对 十分可能
[07:01] – Great. And she’s on my list. – What? -她已经在我的名单上了 -什么名单
[07:04] My freebie five. 结束单身前的最后5个女人
[07:05] You know, the celebrities 你懂的 就是那种如果碰上
[07:06] you’re allowed to make an exception 可以偶尔破个例
[07:07] with if you ever got the chance? 和她出出小轨的明星名单
[07:08] Jenny even knows. 珍妮甚至连那个都知道
[07:09] I wouldn’t worry about it, bro. 是我就不会多想 兄弟
[07:11] Oh, my god. What happened? 天哪 发生什么事了
[07:14] And you are? 你是
[07:15] Julie Taylor, I work here, for Stacey Collins. 朱莉·泰勒 我是史黛丝·科林斯的员工
[07:19] I’m afraid we have some bad news for you, Ms. Taylor. 很遗憾 泰勒小姐 有个坏消息
[07:24] Well, I hope we were helpful. 希望我们帮得上忙
[07:27] wow. 哇哦
[07:28] Are all the folks you interview always that unhelpful? 这些人总是什么忙都帮不上吗
[07:30] It’s a numbers game. 这是个数字游戏
[07:31] You talk to enough people, 问了足够多的人
[07:33] something usually shakes out. 一些事情自然就会清楚
[07:34] That is going in the movie. 这句话一定要用到电影里去
[07:37] Yeah, being a cop, it’s… 是的 做一名警察 就像是
[07:40] kind of like being a prospector. 做一名勘探者
[07:42] You gotta sift through a lot of rock 需要筛选很多的石头
[07:43] before you finally hit gold. 才能最终发现金矿
[07:44] No. Her line was better. 不 她那句台词更好
[07:46] “Usually shakes out.” 自然就会清楚
[07:52] Besides client files, was there anything of value here? 除了客户资料 还有没有其他贵重东西
[07:54] Did she keep cash on hand? 她手头携带现金吗
[07:56] No. I mean, especially not lately. 不 我是说 尤其是最近不会
[07:58] Business is way down. 生意很不好
[08:00] Did you guys take a hit from the economy? 你们受经济危机影响了吗
[08:02] Mostly it was Stacey. She kept turning down clients. 主要是因为史黛丝 她总是拒绝客户
[08:05] – Why would she do that? – All I know is, -她为什么那样做 -我只知道
[08:07] two months ago, she started rejecting applications, 两个月前 她开始拒绝申请
[08:10] and here we are, barely making it. 结果我们只能勉强维持生计
[08:13] We think the killer may have followed her from the event. 我们认为凶手在派对之后跟踪了她
[08:14] Did she have issues with any of the guests? 她和派对的客人发生过口角吗
[08:17] Oh, no. Those were her success stories– 不不 那些人都是她成功的配对
[08:20] 60 happy couples. 60对开心的情侣啊
[08:21] They put the party together in her honor. 他们专门为她办了这个派对
[08:23] They wanted her to see how many lives she’d touched. 他们希望她看到她帮助了多少人
[08:27] You know what’s so sad? 你知道什么最令人痛心吗
[08:29] I don’t think that Stacey ever found a soul mate for herself. 我认为史黛丝没能给自己找到灵魂伴侣
[08:32] It’s crazy. Without her, we wouldn’t even be together. 太疯狂了 没有她 我们根本不可能走到一起
[08:35] How can she be dead? 她怎么会死掉呢
[08:36] Was there anyone acting strangely at the party? 派对上有人行为异常吗
[08:38] Not that we noticed. 我们没注意到
[08:42] What about after the party? Did you see stacey leave? 派对之后呢 你们看到史黛丝离开了吗
[08:45] Actually, yeah, someone picked her up. 事实上 是的 有人来接她
[08:47] Any idea who? I didn’t see. 知道是谁吗
[08:49] The cars windows were tinted. 没看到 车窗玻璃是有色的
[08:51] – What kind of ve– -What kind of vehicle was it? -什么 -什么车型
[08:54] A sports car. 一辆跑车
[08:55] It was a boxster, a silver boxster. 是辆保时捷博克斯特 银色的
[08:58] Did she have any enemies, 她有什么对头吗
[08:59] anybody who might have wanted to do her harm? 那种有可能想要伤害她的那种
[09:02] – Oh, man. – What? -天啊 -怎么了
[09:04] Brad Williams– 布拉德·威廉斯
[09:06] Stacey’s boyfriend, until yesterday. 史黛丝的男友 昨天刚刚分手
[09:08] What happened yesterday? 昨天发生了什么
[09:09] When I came in in the morning, they were fighting. 我早上来的时候 他们在争吵
[09:11] – About what? – I don’t know, -因为什么 -不知道
[09:13] but they were both pretty upset. 但是他们看起来都很心烦意乱
[09:15] Brad was screaming, and Stacey just told him to leave. 布拉德在大喊 史黛丝让他赶紧离开
[09:19] I think I heard him say 我依稀记得听到他说
[09:21] he wanted her to give him something back. 他希望她把什么东西还给他
[09:23] – Do you have any idea what? – No. -知道是什么东西吗 -不知道
[09:26] Excuse me. 失陪
[09:30] Did Brad know about the party? 布拉德知道派对的事吗
[09:31] Esposito. 我是埃斯波西托
[09:32] Oh, he was gonna be there, 他本来也是要去的
[09:34] but then when they split up, I had to uninvite him. 但是之后他们分手了 我不得不撤回邀请
[09:37] Ms. Taylor, does anyone in Stacey’s life 泰勒女士 史黛丝认识的人中
[09:40] drive a silver boxster? 有人开一辆银色博克斯特吗
[09:42] Yeah. Brad does. 有啊 布拉德就开那种车
[09:53] I was in love with Stacey. What makes you think 我深深的爱着史黛丝 你怎么
[09:55] I could possibly kill her? 会认为我会杀她
[09:57] If you were so in love with her, 如果你那么爱她
[09:58] why did you have a 为什么昨天
[09:59] screaming match in her office yesterday? 在她办公室和她大吵一架
[10:01] – We argue. I’m a passionate person. – Obviously. -争论嘛 我是个充满激情的人 -看出来了
[10:06] And then after she dumped you, 在她把你甩了之后
[10:08] you couldn’t handle the rejection, 你接受不了被拒绝的事实
[10:10] – and so you killed her. – That’s not true. -于是你就杀了她 -胡说
[10:12] When you and Stacey fought, 你和史黛丝争吵的时候
[10:14] you said you wanted something back. 提到要她归还你的东西
[10:15] – What was it? – My dignity. -是什么 -我的尊严
[10:17] You trashed her office looking for your dignity? 你损坏她的办公室就是为了找回尊严吗
[10:21] I didn’t kill her and I didn’t trash her office. 我没杀她 也没损坏她的办公室
[10:24] Stacey stepped out on me. That’s why we broke up. 史黛丝出轨了 那才是我们分手的原因
[10:28] And that gives you even greater reason to have killed her. 那样的话 你就更有理由去杀死她了
[10:30] She’s amazing. 她太出色了
[10:31] Look at her eye contact. 看看她的眼神接触
[10:33] The way she won’t let go… 她那种不肯放弃的眼神…
[10:36] I love that. 我喜欢
[10:37] So what did you think of “Heat Wave”? 你认为《希特热浪》如何
[10:41] Are you kidding? I love it. 你开玩笑吗 我超爱它
[10:43] Spike Rosenberg is one of my favorite screenwriters. 史派克·罗森博格是我最喜欢的编剧
[10:45] You know, he did the uncredited final pass 知道吗 他是给《地狱夹层》的剧本
[10:47] on “Hell’s Crawl Space.” 做最后修订的幕后英雄呢
[10:49] Not the–not the script, the book– 不是说…剧本 是说原著
[10:50] The–the–the real “Heat Wave.” 真正的原著《希特热浪》
[10:53] I haven’t read it. 没读过
[10:55] You–you took the part of Nikki Heat 你接演了妮基·希特这个角色
[10:57] without even reading the book? 竟然连原著都没看过
[11:00] Well, Spike made a lot of changes in the screenplay. 史派克在剧本中作出了很多改变
[11:02] I didn’t want to confuse the character in my head. 我不想让头脑中的角色与原著角色混淆
[11:06] “Changes.” “很多改变”
[11:10] What–what changes? 什么改变
[11:11] And then two months ago, she started to pull away. 两个月后 她开始疏远我
[11:14] Next came some phone calls at odd hours from some guy. 接着就是有男人在一些奇怪的时候给她打电话
[11:16] She wouldn’t say who. I mean, the signs were all there, 她不肯说是谁 出轨的迹象明摆着
[11:19] I just didn’t want to see them. 我只是不愿正视它们而已
[11:21] Well, just because she was getting phone calls 不过是接到电话而已
[11:22] doesn’t mean that she was having an affair. 并不意味着她出轨了啊
[11:24] I followed her last week, saw her meet the guy– 上周我跟踪了她 看到她去见了一个男人
[11:28] A real lowlife. 名副其实的奸夫
[11:29] When I confronted her, she denied everything. 当我和她对峙的时候 她拒绝承认所有事情
[11:33] I called her a liar. 我说她是骗子
[11:36] And now she’s dead. 现在她死了
[11:38] And then prior to her death, 在她死之前
[11:39] she was seen getting into your car. 有人看到她上了你的车
[11:41] After the party, I offered her a ride, 派对过后 我提出要送她
[11:42] – thinking we could talk. – Where did you go? -心想可以借机跟她谈谈 -你们去哪了
[11:44] Nowhere. She was barely in the car when he called again. 哪都没去 她刚上车那个人又打来电话
[11:47] I started to get upset. She just got out. 我变得心烦意乱 她就下车了
[11:50] Then where’d you go after you dropped her off? 她下车后 你去哪了
[11:52] I didn’t go anywhere. 我哪都没去
[11:53] I noticed I was in front of the nautilus diner. 我发现面前是一个鹦鹉螺餐厅
[11:55] I went in and was there until after midnight. 我就进去了 一直待到午夜
[11:59] The hostess at nautilus confirms Brad’s story. 餐厅女招待确认了布拉德的说辞
[12:01] Has him there from a few minutes 确认他从10点过后
[12:02] after 10:00 till about midnight, 到午夜一直待在餐馆
[12:03] Drowning his sorrows in five orders of baklava. 悲痛欲绝 大吃五份果仁蜜饼
[12:05] Ooh. I love their baklava. 我超爱那的果仁蜜饼
[12:07] The honey actually oozes out of the sides… 蜂蜜真的是从里面流出来…
[12:11] But the salient point here 但是重要的线索是
[12:13] is that Brad Williams just alibied out. 布拉德·威廉斯的不在场证明成立了
[12:16] Check into Stacey’s phone records. 查查史黛丝的通话记录
[12:17] – Let’s see if we can find that new boyfriend. – Right. -看看能不能找到那个新男友 -好的
[12:22] Oh, CSU found a key hidden under a ceiling tile. 鉴证组在天花板发现了一把藏起来的钥匙
[12:26] They say there’s no lockbox in Stacey’s office 他们说史黛丝的办公室没有有锁的箱子
[12:27] and her assistant doesn’t recognize it, 她的助理也认不出是什么钥匙
[12:29] So CSU is running it down. 鉴证组正在调查
[12:30] Well, maybe that’s what the killer was looking for. 也许钥匙就是凶手要找的东西
[12:32] Maybe it’s the key 也许 这就是那把
[12:34] to unlocking the mystery of Stacey’s murder. 助我们打开罪案真相大门的金钥匙
[12:40] So what are you thinking about right now, detective? 你现在有什么想法 探长
[12:41] What’s our next move? 下一步打算怎么做
[12:42] I’m thinking… I need a cup of coffee. 我想…我需要一杯咖啡
[12:46] Me, too. God, we are so in sync. 我也是 天啊 我们真是想到一块去了
[12:54] Hey, castle. 卡塞尔
[12:55] So I-I… I booked that chopper ride. 我…订了直升机之旅
[12:57] We’re even gonna fly over K.J. Mcdoogal’s. 我们甚至会经过KJ迈杜哥酒吧
[12:59] It’s the bar where Jenny and I met. 我和珍妮是在那个酒吧认识的
[13:01] And then tomorrow, I’m going out to flushing 明天 我会跑去
[13:02] to ask her parents for her hand. 找她父母 征求他们的同意
[13:04] I told Jenny I’m playing darts with Esposito. 我告诉珍妮 我和埃斯波西托去玩飞镖
[13:05] All right. Well, you’re all set. 漂亮 你万事俱备了
[13:07] Um, I-I still need to pick a romantic restaurant 我还是需要找到一个浪漫的餐馆
[13:10] that’s near the west side heliport. Any ideas? 要靠近西部直升机机场 有提议吗
[13:16] Does she like Italian? 她喜欢意大利菜吗
[13:17] You are amazing. 你真是太棒了
[13:19] In fact, I’ve already picked up 事实上 我已经发现了
[13:20] on a couple of your little secrets. 你的几个小秘密
[13:22] Oh, really. Like what? 是吗 是什么
[13:23] That thing you do, pushing your hair back behind your ear, 这个动作 把头发放到耳朵后面
[13:26] it’s a device to distract whomever you’re talking to. 是一种分散谈话对象注意力的花招
[13:28] Gives you an extra few seconds to think about what to say. 这能帮你找到一点时间 想想接下来说什么
[13:30] Huh. Really? I did not know that. 是吗 我可没意识到
[13:33] Yeah, and there’s those crazy 4-inch spiked heels. 是啊 还有那超高的4英寸[10厘米]高跟鞋
[13:36] God, they must be hell to run in. 天啊 穿着它们跑一定很痛吧
[13:38] You know, you wouldn’t admit it, 你不会承认
[13:39] but it’s tough being an attractive woman 但是在这个充满睾丸激素的职业中
[13:41] in such a testosterone-fueled profession. 作为一个有吸引力的女人是很艰难的
[13:44] The heels give you stature. When guys have to 高跟给了你高高在上的姿态 当男人
[13:46] literally look up to you, 不得不抬头看着你的时候
[13:48] it gives you a psychological edge. 让你得到了心理的满足
[13:49] Well, you’re right about the heels and the stature. 关于高跟和姿态你说的没错
[13:51] But it’s not because I need it. I just like it. 但是那并不是因为我需要它 是因为我喜欢它
[13:54] Yo, Beckett. 贝克特
[13:56] We got something. 查到线索了
[14:02] Brad was right. 布拉德说得没错
[14:03] Stacey did get a call just before she was killed, 史黛丝在被谋杀之前接到了一个电话
[14:05] From one Duke Jones. 杜克·琼斯打来的
[14:07] Guy’s got a sheet that reads like a primer 这家伙的犯罪记录就像是
[14:09] on small-time crookery. 小打小闹的诈骗的入门教材
[14:11] We got B&Es, racketeering, and assault. 有入室抢劫 敲诈勒索 伤人等等
[14:13] What’s a high-class matchmaker doing with a guy like that? 高端红娘怎么会和这样的人混在一起
[14:16] Whatever it is, I’m guessing that it’s complicated. 不管是什么事 我想都很复杂
[14:18] According to Stacey’s bank records, 根据史黛丝的银行账户记录
[14:20] she was making weekly payments of $5,000 to the guy 她在过去两个月 每周付给
[14:22] for the last two months. 这个家伙5000美元
[14:24] Anyone else notice 有其他人
[14:25] that two months has been a recurring theme? 注意到”两个月”这个词出现了很多次么
[14:27] What was the money for? 那钱用来干什么的
[14:28] I don’t know. Neither does her boyfriend or her assistant. 不知道 她的助理和男友也都不知道
[14:31] Well, it looks like we’ll have to ask him ourselves. 看来我们只能亲自审问他了
[14:33] – Ready to hit the bricks, Natalie? – Yeah. -准备好出发了吗 纳塔莉 -是的
[14:37] Just have to put on your basic famous person disguise 我还是要进行基本的个人伪装
[14:40] so I’m less distracting. 这样不会给办案带来困扰
[14:42] Does that really fool people? 那玩意真的能骗到人么
[14:43] Yeah. It works in L.A. 是啊 在洛杉矶很管用的
[14:46] What about you? Do you do anything to hide your fame? 你呢 你用什么来掩饰自己的名气
[14:49] It doesn’t really come up that much. 他也没什么名气 用不着遮遮掩掩的
[15:02] Hi. 你好
[15:04] Can I help you? 我能帮你做些什么
[15:05] Yeah, we’re looking for DukeJones. 我们来找杜克·琼斯
[15:06] Who’s looking for the duke? 谁来找公爵了[杜克意译有公爵的意思]
[15:08] Detective Beckett. NYPD. 纽约警局 贝克特探长
[15:11] Oh. Chloe… 克洛伊
[15:13] Why don’t you get some air? 你出去走走吧
[15:17] We’re investigating the death of Stacey Collins. 我们在调查史黛丝·科林斯的死
[15:19] Stacey’s dead? 史黛丝死了
[15:21] She was murdered. 她被谋杀了
[15:23] What was the nature of your relationship? 你和她是什么关系
[15:25] I work as a PI. 我是私家侦探
[15:27] She hired me to run background 她雇我帮她调查
[15:28] checks on potential clients. 一些潜在客户的背景
[15:30] At 5 grand a week? 每周5000美元吗
[15:32] Seems pretty steep, 考虑到经济不景气
[15:34] especially considering business was down. 你这价格不便宜啊
[15:36] Hey. You get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货
[15:39] And what was that exactly? 那你究竟提供什么服务了
[15:41] Let’s just say, I’m not afraid to go deep 这么说吧 我会不惜代价
[15:44] to find out who someone really is. 找出一个人的本来面目
[15:46] And why would Stacey need your services all of a sudden? 为什么史黛丝突然需要你的”服务”呢
[15:50] So she could vet her clients. 以便审查她的客户啊
[15:52] She made a bad call on one of ’em, and it came 她和其中一个客户产生了不快
[15:54] – back to bite her in the ass. – Did she tell you who? -牵扯到了她 -她告诉你是谁了吗
[15:56] – No. – Nature of the, uh, ass biting? -没有 -是真的咬屁股吗
[15:58] Not that either. 也没提过
[16:00] You called Stacey 20 minutes before she was killed. 史黛丝遇害前20分钟你才给她打过电话
[16:03] What was it about? 是什么事
[16:04] I’d finished a background check. 我完成了背景调查
[16:05] I was just giving her the download. 本来准备把下载的材料给她
[16:08] And where were you last night between 10:00 and 11:00? 昨晚十点到十一点之间你在哪里
[16:10] Ooh. I was banging my neighbor. 我和我邻居正打得火热
[16:15] She can vouch for me. 她能为我作证
[16:17] Great. We’ll be sure to talk to her. 好的 我们会找她确认的
[16:20] So you think this ass-biting client 你觉得这个找碴儿的客户
[16:23] might actually have something to do with Stacey’s death? 跟史黛丝被害有关吗
[16:25] Well, recent conflict in a victim’s life 被害者死前不久与人发生的争执
[16:27] is definitely a red flag, so we gotta look in to it. 绝对值得警惕 所以必须调查一番
[16:31] Excuse me, guys. 两位 失陪一下
[16:34] Esposito. 埃斯波西托
[16:35] Yeah, I need you to look in to a couple of Stacey’s clients. 我需要你调查一下史黛丝的一对客户
[16:38] She is crazy smart. 她那么聪明机灵
[16:40] You know, sexy… commanding. 还那么性感 再加上英姿飒爽
[16:43] On a good day, maybe I’m… one out of three. 这三样我要是能有一样就谢天谢地了
[16:47] Well, that’s why you’re here, isn’t it, 你不正是为此而来的吗
[16:48] – to learn the ways of Beckett? – I’m trying. -模仿贝克特 -我尽力
[16:52] You know, Nikki is such a complex, juicy character. 要知道妮基可是相当复杂丰满的角色
[16:56] I just really want to get her right, you know? 我想尽量把握得精准一些
[17:00] Is it true you lived in your house’s crawl space 据说你为了演好《地狱夹层》
[17:02] for a week to prepare for “Hell’s Crawl Space”? 在自家的水管夹层里住了一周 真的吗
[17:05] No. 不
[17:06] A month. I told the tabloids a week 是一个月 我对报刊说是一周
[17:09] ’cause I didn’t want them to think I was obsessive. 免得他们以为我太偏激
[17:11] Really? Okay. Thanks. 真的 好的 谢谢
[17:15] So C.S.U. had a hit on Stacey’s hidden key. 鉴证组找到史黛丝不见的那把钥匙了
[17:18] The one they found in her office. 在她办公室里找到的
[17:19] What’s it for? 是哪儿的钥匙
[17:23] All right. 行了
[17:23] Stop there. 停下
[17:34] Odd place to store luggage. 居然把行李放在这么古怪的地方
[17:49] Whoa. That’s a lot of cash. 好大一笔钱
[17:51] That’s gotta be at least a couple of hundred grand. 少说也有几十万美元
[17:53] Now we know what our killer was looking for. 这下知道凶手在找什么了
[18:00] So according to Stacey’s assistant, 根据史黛丝的助手所言
[18:02] the business barely had any money, 她们做的生意几乎不挣钱
[18:03] let alone 250 grand. 根本不可能赚到二十五万
[18:05] And as for this berglin-eklof bag, it’s definitely not Stacey’s. 这个B&E包绝对不是史黛丝的
[18:09] Our vic was a Tumi girl. 因为她是图米品牌的忠实拥护者
[18:11] Well, maybe the money belongs 那或许这些钱
[18:12] to the person who owns the bag. 是属于这个包的主人的
[18:13] Yeah, well, good luck finding that person. 找包主人可真是大海捞针
[18:15] You can’t pull prints off of this kind of material. 无法从这种材质上提取指纹
[18:16] You can just check the registry. 查查登记簿就行了呗
[18:18] Registry? 登记簿
[18:19] That’s a $6,000, handcrafted German bag. 这可是价值六千美元的的德国手工包
[18:22] All berglin-eklofs are signed and numbered. 每一件B&E作品上都有签名 并有编号
[18:25] When you buy it, you register with the company 买家购买时需到公司登记
[18:26] in case you lose it or it gets stolen. 防止丢失或是被盗
[18:29] What kind of an idiot would pay 6 grand for this bag? 什么人傻到花六千大洋去买个包
[18:33] I have a full set. 我有一整套呢
[18:37] There should be a number sewn in there somewhere. 包内应该缝有编号
[18:40] A guy from Munich with a colonel Klink accent 慕尼黑那边一个克林克口音的人
[18:42] just e-mailed over the bag registration. 刚刚把包的登记信息电邮过来
[18:45] The owner of this bag is Tonya Wellington. 包主人名叫托尼娅·威灵顿
[18:49] You know, you might have just 你刚才这句话可能
[18:51] cracked this case wide open. 让本案柳暗花明了呢
[18:52] – Seriously? – Yeah. -真的吗 -当然
[18:54] It’s addictive, right– 真让人上瘾 是吧
[18:55] that rush you get from solving a crime? 那种破案带来的快感
[18:57] Yeah. I didn’t get that from the script. 说得对 看剧本可没这体验
[19:00] – Yeah. You should really read the book. – I definitely will. -你真该看看原著 -必须得看
[19:04] Yo. I knew that name was familiar. 我说这名字那么耳熟呢
[19:06] Tonya Wellington and her husband Bill 托尼娅·威灵顿和她丈夫比尔
[19:08] were invited to Stacey’s surprise party. 受邀参加史黛丝的惊喜派对
[19:09] But we talked to all the guests. I don’t remember that name. 我们和客户都谈过了 没记得有这名字啊
[19:12] They were invited, but they declined. 他们收到邀请 但是拒绝了
[19:16] Let’s see if they’ll accept an invitation 不知道他们会不会拒绝
[19:17] to my interrogation party. 我的询问派对呢
[19:21] – That’s a little uncanny. – Spooky. -有点不可思议啊 -惊为天人
[19:22] Sexy. 一对尤物啊
[19:28] Are you doing… me? 你在模仿我…吗
[19:30] I’m just working on your posture. 我就是学学你的姿势
[19:32] You know, it changes depending 你的姿势随着
[19:32] whether you have a suspect or not. 你心中是否有嫌犯而改变
[19:34] Really? 是吗
[19:35] Like I said, getting inside your head. 不是说过吗 我正想你所想
[19:38] When I’m done, I’ll do you better than you. 等我变身完成 可会比你还像你
[19:46] Tonya Wellington. Now. 去找托尼娅·威灵顿 马上
[19:58] You were a client of Stacey Collins. 你是史黛丝·科林斯的客户
[20:00] Is that correct, Ms. Wellington? 没错吧 威灵顿夫人
[20:03] Yes. 是的
[20:04] She introduced me to my husband Bill. 她介绍我丈夫比尔给我认识
[20:07] But you didn’t go to her party last night. Why is that? 但你昨晚没参加她的派对 为什么
[20:09] But you didn’t go to her party last night. Why is that? 但你昨晚没参加她的派对 为什么
[20:12] – That was a great Beckett. – Yeah. -那可真像贝克特 -是啊
[20:14] Almost creepy great. Not that you’re… creepy. 像得可怕 不是说你…可怕
[20:18] Just… great. 而是说…真像
[20:23] Ms. Wellington, we found 威灵顿夫人
[20:24] a berglin-eklof bag registered to you, 现场发现一个登记在你名下的B&E包
[20:27] containing $250,000, 里面装有二十五万美元
[20:29] hidden in Stacey Collins’ office. 藏在史黛丝·科林斯的办公室里
[20:32] Can you explain where that came from? 你能解释它怎么会在那里吗
[20:34] I’m afraid Ms. Wellington chooses 恐怕威灵顿夫人
[20:35] not to answer that question. 不愿回答这个问题
[20:39] Did you give Stacey that cash? 那笔钱是你给史黛丝的吗
[20:42] What was it for? 有什么用途
[20:46] Ms. Wellington, who else knew that she had it? 威灵顿夫人 还有谁知道她有这笔钱
[20:48] Again, my client’s asserting her right to not answer. 再次声明 我当事人有权拒绝回答问题
[20:50] And I will remind your client 但我也得提醒你当事人
[20:52] that this is a murder investigation, 这是谋杀案调查
[20:53] and I believe that that bag and money 那个包和里面的钱
[20:55] are at the heart of this case. 是破案的关键
[20:56] Tread lightly, detective. 警探 请注意言辞
[20:58] My client’s here as a courtesy. 我当事人来此仅出于礼貌
[20:59] And her husband, Bill Wellington, 她的丈夫比尔·威灵顿
[21:01] is a powerful man. 可是相当有权势
[21:04] Ms. Wellington, 威灵顿夫人
[21:07] what happened two months ago? 两个月前发生了什么
[21:10] This meeting’s over. 会面结束
[21:20] Drop it. – Put down the gun, 放下枪 -你放下
[21:22] or I swear, I’ll blow his head off. 否则我打爆他的脑袋
[21:24] You know I can’t do that, Tom. 汤姆 你明知我不能那么做
[21:25] You think I’m kidding around here, detective Heat? 你以为我在开玩笑吗 希特警官
[21:27] – No, I don’t. – Torturing yourself? -不 -干嘛自虐呢
[21:28] I think you feel trapped, and you’re serious as hell. 你应该感到你无路可逃了 的确如此
[21:32] Reconsidering actually. 其实 我在重新考虑
[21:34] I think there’s more to her than I thought. 她似乎比我想象得要有潜力
[21:37] I think she might surprise you. 我就觉得她会令你惊艳的
[21:38] She had this great emotional scene in “Knife 3-d.” 她在《刀锋3D》里有一幕感情戏
[21:40] It was actually pretty moving. 表现地非常感人
[21:43] If I’d seen it, which I haven’t. 如果我看过的话 当然我没看过
[21:55] Thanks, Castle. 多谢 卡塞尔
[21:56] That–that’s–I was… 那…那个…我本来…
[21:58] Uh, you’re welcome. 不客气
[22:00] So… where are we? 那么…进度怎样了
[22:02] Ryan and Esposito are digging in to Tonya Wellington. 莱恩和埃斯波西托正在彻查托尼娅·威灵顿
[22:04] Mm. What about Duke Jones? 杜克·琼斯呢
[22:06] – His neighbor confirm his romantic evening? – He– -他那邻居证明他春宵一度没 -他…
[22:08] So did a couple of other neighbors 其他邻居都能证实
[22:10] who complained about the noise. 他们抱怨说”声音”太大
[22:11] So it looks like Duke Jones alibis out. 看来杜克·琼斯不在场证明成立
[22:15] What she said. 如她所言
[22:19] Can we talk for a second? 咱俩能谈谈吗
[22:21] Sure. 当然
[22:26] She took my coffee, Castle. 卡塞尔 她喝了我的咖啡
[22:29] It’s just coffee. 一杯咖啡而已
[22:30] Then what’s next, my soul? 接下来会是什么呢 我的灵魂吗
[22:32] Everything I do, she does. 我做什么 她就做什么
[22:34] Even when I’m thinking, I can feel her in my head, 连思考的时候我都能感觉她在我脑中窥探
[22:37] like some kind of a brain-eating parasite 就像她演过的某部电影里的
[22:39] – from one of her movies. She’s a dedicated actress. -大脑寄生虫一样 -她只是演戏很敬业
[22:42] She just wants to do a good job. 她只想把本职工作做好
[22:44] Hey. No update on what that 250k was for, 两位 暂时没查到那二十五万干嘛的
[22:47] but I think we found that bad client 但我们似乎找到了
[22:49] that Duke Jones mentioned. 杜克·琼斯提及的那个不好的客户
[22:51] It’s Tonya’s husband– Bill Wellington. 恰是托尼娅的丈夫比尔·威灵顿
[22:54] Turns out, Tonya’s wife number three. 结果发现托尼娅是他第三任妻子
[22:56] Bill divorced the other two just before 比尔和他前两任妻子都恰好
[22:58] their prenups expired, leaving them without a dime, 在婚前协议失效后离婚 令她们身无分文
[23:00] And get this, he was about to do the same to Tonya. 而他正打算对托尼娅如法炮制
[23:02] He filed for a divorce two months ago. 两个月前他提起离婚
[23:04] So that’s why Stacey became 所以史黛丝才开始
[23:05] more selective with her clients. 更慎重地选择客户
[23:06] She knew Tonya would be left with nothing. 她知道托尼娅将一无所有
[23:08] Not exactly nothing. 还算不上一无所有
[23:10] The Wellingtons’ prenup has an infidelity clause, 威灵顿夫妇婚前协议里有不忠条约
[23:12] which Bill violated. 而比尔违反了此条
[23:14] He owes Tonya 100 million bucks 并因此欺骗行为
[23:17] for cheating on her. 欠托尼娅一亿美元
[23:18] She even has the boudoir shots to prove it. 她甚至有行房偷拍作证
[23:20] You have the photographs? From where? 你找到了照片 哪里找的
[23:23] Her divorce file. Pretty salacious, too. 她的离婚文件里 十分香艳
[23:25] Can I see? 我想看…
[23:27] Castle, we’re looking into a murder, not dirty photos. 卡塞尔 我们在调查谋杀 不是艳照门
[23:29] Or maybe we can do both. Look familiar? 或者两者皆可 眼熟不
[23:33] That’s Chloe– Duke Jones’ assistant. 这不是克洛伊吗 杜克·琼斯的助手
[23:35] That 250 grand, that was a payment to Stacey 那二十五万应该是付给史黛丝
[23:38] to break up Tonya’s prenup. 让她破坏托尼娅的婚前协议的
[23:39] So Stacey hired Duke in order to get photographic evidence. 于是史黛丝雇用杜克拍摄不雅照做证据
[23:42] Mm-hmm, and Duke’s assistant Chloe here was the bait. 杜克的助手克洛伊做诱饵
[23:44] And then they honey trapped Bill Wellington 给比尔·威灵顿设下甜蜜的圈套
[23:47] to break up the prenup, costing him $100 million. 诱使他破坏婚前协议 导致他赔付一亿美元
[23:51] Man, if I were him, I’d be out for blood. 天 要换做我 杀人都可能
[23:55] Let’s bring him in. 把他带过来
[23:59] You have copies of that file? 那文件你拷了没
[24:00] Oh, I copy everything. 当然 一张都不落
[24:05] Guy looks like a pit bull. 这家伙就像一头好斗的公牛
[24:06] I could see him sticking 我几乎能看见他
[24:07] – someone through a wrought iron fence. – Yeah. -把对手钉死在交错的铁围栏上 -嗯
[24:10] Stacey must have felt incredibly guilty, 史黛丝一定万分愧疚
[24:11] putting Tonya in a relationship with him. 竟让托尼娅陷入这样一段婚姻
[24:14] So she decided to level the playing field. 所以她决定要反将一军
[24:18] Legally, does it matter to the case 从法律上讲 史黛丝选择这么做的动机
[24:19] – why Stacey did what she did? – No. -跟这案子有关吗 -无关
[24:22] Good afternoon, Mr. Wellington. 下午好 威灵顿先生
[24:22] But that’s what makes Beckett such a great detective. 但贝克特正是这样一个刨根问底的好警探
[24:25] She invests in the victim. 她把精力倾注在被害者身上
[24:30] You think I did this to Stacey Collins? 你觉得是我杀了史黛丝·科林斯
[24:32] What’s my motive? 我的动机呢
[24:34] Because of what she did to your marriage. 因为她导致你的婚姻破裂
[24:35] It’s not like she put a gun to my head and said, 她并没有用枪指着我的脑袋说
[24:37] marry the beast. 跟那头猪结婚
[24:38] Well, that’s very big of you, Mr. Wellington. 您自我感觉还真够好的 威灵顿先生
[24:40] We also know that 我们还知道
[24:41] you were having an affair with this woman. 你跟这个女人外遇
[24:44] What does my personal business got to do 我的私生活跟史黛丝·科林斯的
[24:46] with the murder of Stacey Collins? 谋杀案有什么关系
[24:48] I will be asking the questions, mr. Wellington. 由我来问问题 威灵顿先生
[24:50] How did you meet Chloe? 你怎么结识克洛伊的
[24:51] At the bar at il mulino. 在伊利诺斯穆利诺斯的酒吧
[24:54] She liked my watch, and I liked her eyes. 她欣赏我的手表 而我喜欢她的眼睛
[24:57] She had a suite at the Beaumont hotel. 她在博蒙特酒店有套房
[24:59] It used to be, a guy could get a little on the side 一般来说 一个男人可以偶尔出出轨
[25:01] without worrying about some moron with a camera 而不需要担心会有白痴拿着相机
[25:04] – ruining his life. – Expensive affair. -毁了自己生活 -昂贵的外遇
[25:07] I understand that it cost you $100 million. 我知道这花了你一亿美金
[25:10] You must have been pretty angry when you discovered 当你发现是史黛丝·科林斯为了解除你的
[25:12] Stacey Collins engineered the whole thing 婚前协议而策划了整件事时
[25:14] in order to break your prenup. 肯定非常气愤吧
[25:16] – That bitch did what? – Mr. Wellington– -那婊子做了什么 -威灵顿先生
[25:18] Are you telling me that this piece of tail worked for Stacey, 你是在告诉我那小妖精替史黛丝工作
[25:21] and that stacey and my wife arranged all this? 是史黛丝和我老婆策划了这些吗
[25:23] Cost you 100 million bucks. 花了你一亿美金
[25:25] I’ve seen people kill for far less. 我见过有人为更少的钱起杀念
[25:27] Now you listen to me, detective. 现在你听好了 探长
[25:29] I had nothing to do with that murder, 我跟这起凶杀案没有任何关系
[25:31] because had I known, I would’ve killed Stacey 因为如果是我 我会杀了史黛丝
[25:34] and Tonya, both. 还有托尼娅 一个不留
[25:37] Where were you last Sunday night, Mr. Wellington? 你上周日晚上在哪里 威灵顿先生
[25:40] Hong kong? He was there for a week. 香港 他在那里待了一周
[25:42] His jet touched down at westchester county airport 他的喷射机昨天下午在西切斯特曼
[25:44] – yesterday afternoon. – Maybe he hired someone. -郡机场降落 -或许他雇了杀手
[25:47] We should recheck his financials. 我们应该重新查下他的财务状态
[25:49] Beckett, just got back from Duke’s. 贝克特 刚从杜克那儿回来
[25:51] The entire place is cleaned out. There’s no files, 整个地方扫荡一空 没有文件
[25:53] no computers, not even a paperclip. 没有电脑 甚至连个回形针也没有
[25:55] Checked his home address, too. No sign of him. 我还查过了他的住址 没有任何消息
[25:57] – He’s gone. – What about our honey trap Chloe? -他失踪了 -那么我们的蜜糖陷阱克洛伊呢
[25:59] No Chloe Graves matching her description 没有与描述相符合的克洛伊·格雷夫斯
[26:01] in the tristate area. 在附近三州出现[纽约 新泽西 康涅狄格]
[26:02] And Stacey’s assistant Julie never heard of her 而且史黛丝的助理朱莉从没听说过她
[26:05] or Duke or honey trapping. 或是杜克和蜜糖陷阱
[26:07] With her and Duke gone, there’s no way to track ’em down. 她和杜克失踪了 没办法找到他们
[26:10] So either Stacey’s murder spooked them both 那么除非是史黛丝的杀手找上他们了
[26:12] and they got out of dodge or– 然后他们为了躲避他 或者
[26:13] Or they killed Stacey and now they’re on the run. 或者是他们杀了史黛丝现在正在逃亡
[26:21] Wellington said Chloe had a suite at the Beaumont hotel. 威灵顿说克洛伊在博蒙特酒店有套房
[26:23] You guys see what you can dig up. 你们去看看能查到什么
[26:24] We’ll run background and see what we can find on Duke. 我们调查杜克的背景看看能发现什么
[26:27] Right. 好的
[26:31] – Natalie Rhodes? – Yes. -纳塔莉·罗兹 -是的
[26:37] What did you get? 你买了什么
[26:38] Oh, just a little something to help with my research. 噢 只是帮助我揣摩角色的小道具
[26:41] Where’s the ladies room? 更衣间在哪
[26:42] Yeah, over, just by the elevator. 是的 就在电梯旁
[26:45] Great. Thanks. 很好 谢谢
[26:47] yeah, I know her. That’s Greta. 没错 我认识她 那是格丽塔
[26:49] – Greta? – Greta Morgan. – 格丽塔 – 格丽塔·摩根
[26:51] And she stayed here about three weekends ago. 她三周前入住这里的
[26:53] Is that right? 是吗
[26:53] Yes, and checked out last Monday. 是的 在上周一退房
[26:55] 2-week stay, huh? 待了两个星期 哈
[26:56] Did you notice anybody with her? This guy perhaps? 你有留意她和谁来吗 有这家伙么
[27:00] Yeah. Yeah, he met her in the lobby a couple of times. 是的 没错 他们有几次约在大厅见面
[27:03] She must really be in big trouble, huh? 她肯定惹了不少麻烦吧
[27:05] – Why is that? – There was a cop here the other day -为什么这么说 -上次有个警察来这里
[27:07] Asking all the same questions. 问了同样的问题
[27:12] Duke’s assistant Chloe– 杜克的助理克洛伊
[27:14] Greta Morgan. 格丽塔·摩根
[27:15] Former exotic dancer, 前任脱衣舞女
[27:16] picked up a couple of times for solicitation– 因为非法拉客被逮捕过几次
[27:19] probation and time served. 正在缓刑
[27:22] Well, it looks like she decided to go a little more upscale. 看上去她决定了要提升自己
[27:25] You know, given how much Tonya paid Stacey 你知道 托尼娅付给史黛丝这么多钱
[27:27] and how little Stacey paid Duke, 再看史黛丝付杜克的皮毛
[27:29] looks like money is our motive. 看来钱是动机
[27:30] Maybe. A.P.B.S are out on Greta, 或许吧 已经在全国通缉格丽塔了
[27:32] and I contacted other precincts to find out 我联系了附近地区的警局
[27:34] who else is investigating her and for what. 看有谁在调查她还有原因
[27:36] Talk to enough people, something usually shakes out. 问讯了足够的人 确实会有所发现
[27:42] Just like I dreamed it. 我梦想成真了耶
[27:46] Wh–did I say that out loud? 我刚大声说出来了吗
[27:47] Here you go, Beckett. 给你的 贝克特
[27:49] Thanks, Johnson. It’s Johnson, isn’t it? 谢谢约翰逊 是约翰逊没错吧
[27:51] It’s Velazquez. And you are not me. 是佛拉斯格兹 而你也不是我
[27:55] No. 不
[27:58] But I’m getting warmer. 但我越来越上手了
[28:00] You certainly are. 你当然是的
[28:01] Okay. So the word’s out on Greta, 好的 格丽塔的通缉令已经发出去了
[28:04] and we’re already tracking Duke’s credit cards. 我们也已经在追查杜克的信用卡
[28:06] Why don’t we just call it a night? 我们今晚不如就先到此为止吧
[28:08] What? But it’s still early. 什么 但还很早啊
[28:10] – Yeah. – Yeah, well, it’s a high-stress job. -是啊 -是的 这是份高压的差事
[28:13] And I wouldn’t want anyone to get burnt out. 我不想任何人累坏了身子
[28:16] all right. I’ll go pack up my things. 好的 我去收拾一下东西
[28:23] You cannot tell me that that is normal. 你不能跟我说那是正常了吧
[28:25] She’s just committed to the role. 她只是全情投入到角色中
[28:30] You should be flattered. 你应当受宠若惊
[28:31] yeah. Sure. 是的 没错
[28:34] Until she steals my boyfriend and kills me in my sleep. 直到她抢走我的男友然后在半夜杀了我
[28:38] Let me carry that for you. 我帮你拿吧
[28:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:42] Oh, look at me. 噢 看看我
[28:43] – All dressed up and no crime to solve. – Yeah. -穿戴好了但没案子破 -是的
[28:46] And I had my heart set on doing research tonight. 我今晚一定要做些调查
[28:48] Oh. 噢
[28:50] So what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[28:52] Am I everything you imagined Nikki would be? 我是你想象中的妮基吗
[28:54] Uh-huh. 呃哈
[28:55] You know, I read “Heat wave” Last night. 你知道 我昨晚读了《希特热浪》
[28:57] Really? 真的吗
[28:58] You’re right. It was so much better than the screenplay. 你是对的 比剧本好多了
[29:00] I went right out and read “Naked heat.” 我完全沉浸了 还看了《赤裸热浪》
[29:02] You know, I realized the character of Jameson Rook 你知道 我意识到詹姆森·洛克这个角色
[29:04] – is based on you. – Well, yeah, I guess I drew -是以你为雏形的 -没错 我猜我是
[29:06] on my relationship with detective Beckett. 描述了我跟贝克特探长的关系
[29:08] Even the sex scenes? 包括那些性爱场面吗
[29:11] No, that was just– 不 那只是
[29:12] Fantasy… 幻想
[29:14] Like me, now? 就像我现在这样
[29:17] Well, you–you know, you want to give the audience 你 你知道 你得给观众他们
[29:20] what they want. 所期待的东西
[29:21] Oh, yeah. 噢 没错
[29:26] You know, the script is so much about the passion 你知道 剧本上妮基和洛克之间有
[29:29] between Nikki and Rook. 很激烈的感情
[29:31] And if I want to play Nikki right… 如果我要扮演好妮基
[29:35] I gotta feel that heat. 我就得感受到那股热浪
[29:38] Natalie, I’m– 纳塔莉 我
[29:39] Not natalie. 不是纳塔莉
[29:41] Nikki. 是妮基
[29:56] Good morning, Castle. 早上好 卡塞尔
[29:58] Ah, good morning, detective. 早上好 探长
[30:03] Is that for me or for the fictional version of me? 这是给我的 还是给小说版本的我
[30:06] Or have you already taken care of her this morning? 或者你今天早上已经照顾过她了
[30:08] What is–what is that supposed to mean? 这是 这是什么意思
[30:10] Jenny! Jenny! Wait. Could– 珍妮 珍妮 等等
[30:15] Excuse me. Jenny! Could you please– 抱歉 珍妮 你能不能
[30:16] Sweetie, could we just talk about this? 宝贝 我们能谈谈吗
[30:21] I hate you, Kevin Ryan. 我恨你 凯文·莱恩
[30:25] Ooh. 噢
[30:26] That was dramatic. 那很戏剧化
[30:28] What happened? 发生什么事
[30:30] I accidentally left my phone at home, 我把电话落在了家里
[30:33] and she brought it to me, and while she was here, 她给我带来了 然后过了一会儿
[30:34] she asked Javier how darts was last night. 她问哈维尔昨晚的飞镖玩得怎么样
[30:38] Uh… Oh, your cover story for going to see her parents. 呃 噢 你为了去见她父母编造的故事
[30:41] Oh. You shoulda told me, bro. 噢 你应该告诉我的 伙计
[30:42] She thought you lied to her. 她以为你撒谎了
[30:44] Yeah, and then she found out I was working with you, 没错 然后她发现我跟你一起工作
[30:47] – which I hadn’t told her. – What’s the big deal about that? -我还没告诉她 -那又怎么了
[30:51] You’re on my list. 你在我的名单上
[30:53] What list? 什么名单
[30:54] My list. My–my freebie five. The–the five celebrities 我的名单 结束单身前的最后5个女人
[30:57] you could sleep with if you had the chance to… 如果有机会就要与她睡觉的五位名流
[31:00] and, uh, now she thinks that last night, that we… 还有 呃 现在她以为昨晚我们
[31:04] and I-I should probably stop talking right now. 我想我应该就此打住
[31:07] I should call her is what I should do. 我要做的应该是打给她
[31:09] Excuse me. 抱歉
[31:11] freebie five, huh? 五大名流 哈
[31:13] Wonder what number I am? 想知道我排在第几
[31:15] Why does that not surprise me? 为什么我一点没感到惊讶
[31:18] So any update on our honey trapper? 那么蜜糖陷阱有新的消息吗
[31:19] Uh, yeah. I heard from all of the other precincts, 是的 附近地区的所有警局都说
[31:22] and none of the other cops were looking for 没有警察去过博蒙特酒店调查
[31:24] a Chloe Graves/Greta Morgan at the Beaumont. 克洛伊·格雷夫斯或者格丽塔·摩根
[31:28] Well, someone was. 肯定有人查过了
[31:29] What about Duke? Any sign of him? 那么杜克呢 有他的消息吗
[31:31] Well, we are looking into his credit cards and his phone, 我们在调查他的信用卡和通话记录
[31:34] – but so far, no hits. – Well, maybe not on Duke’s cards, -暂时没有消息 -或者不是用杜克的卡
[31:36] but I just found something on Greta’s. 我刚在格丽塔的卡上找到些线索
[31:38] She put holds on rooms at two other pricey hotels 她上周在另外两间高级酒店订过房
[31:40] within the last week. The charges were reversed, 收费失败了 最后那些费用是
[31:43] and the rooms were ultimately paid for on another 由另一张信用卡支付的
[31:46] credit card, a corporate card belonging to 一张公司卡 属于史黛丝·科林斯
[31:48] – a Stacey Collins, our victim. – The last week? -我们的受害者 -在上周吗
[31:50] That was long after they’d gotten 那可是她们拿到设计
[31:51] the evidence they needed on Bill Wellington. 比尔·威灵顿的证据之后很久了
[31:55] They were honey trapping other men. 她们在设计其他男人
[31:57] So one of the other men finds out he’s being set up. 那么其中一个发现自己被设计了
[32:00] He follows Greta 他从博蒙特酒店
[32:01] from the Beaumont hotel back to Stacey. 跟踪格丽塔找到了史黛丝
[32:03] He confronts her. They get into an argument. 他找她对质 他们吵了起来
[32:05] – In a rage, he kills her– – taking her keys to get rid -一怒之下杀了她 -拿走了她的钥匙
[32:07] of any incriminating evidence of the affair at her office. 要销毁她办公室里任何私通的罪证
[32:13] Check the other hotels. 调查一下另外的酒店
[32:13] – Let’s see what we can find on Greta. – Right. -看看能不能找出格丽塔 -好的
[32:16] – Thanks. – I’m gonna check on Ryan. -谢谢 -我去看莱恩怎么样了
[32:18] Great. 很好
[32:23] – Can I ask you a question? – Sure. -我能问你个问题吗 -当然
[32:28] Is Castle gay? 卡塞尔是同性恋吗
[32:31] I’m sorry. What? No, no. 抱歉 什么 不 不
[32:34] Then you two are an item, 那就是说你俩是一对儿
[32:35] but you’re sworn to secrecy, right? 但是对外保密 对吧
[32:37] No, we are not an item. Why? 不 我们俩不是一对儿 怎么了
[32:41] Last night, I invited him back to my place. 昨晚我邀他跟我回家
[32:44] And he said something to me I have never heard 结果他说了一些我从来没从其他男人那里
[32:46] from a man before. 听过的话
[32:49] What? 他说什么
[32:51] No. 不要
[32:53] No? 不要
[32:54] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[32:56] He’s into you. 他喜欢你
[32:57] But you’re determined not to give in to these feelings 你明显也对他有好感 但是你决意
[32:59] that you clearly have for him. 不让那种感情影响你
[33:01] So he fantasizes about you through his writing. 于是他通过写作来抒发对你的幻想
[33:03] It’s literally…verbal masturbation. 这简直就是书面意淫
[33:05] Wh — okay, so what does this all have to do with me? 什么 好吧 那这一切跟我有什么关系
[33:08] I am not wearing this getup for my health. 我穿这身儿可不是为了好玩的
[33:11] You’re Nikki Heat. He is Jameson Rook. 你是妮基·希特 他是詹姆森·洛克
[33:13] I need to sleep with him in the name of character research. 我要以研究角色的名义跟他上床
[33:16] – Can you talk to him? – And say what? -你能跟他谈谈吗 -说什么
[33:19] I don’t know. Give him permission or something. 不知道 跟他说你不介意之类的
[33:25] I need to go… 我得走了
[33:27] over there. 到那边去
[33:41] Everything okay? 你没事吧
[33:43] Do I really do that? 我真的会那样吗
[33:46] Yes. And it’s adorable. 会 挺可爱的
[33:48] If it’s so adorable, why didn’t you sleep with me? 要是可爱的话 你为什么不跟我上床
[33:52] Her me, not “me” me. 我是说她扮演的我 不是真的我
[33:55] Well, a fictional character that I wrote, 我以你为蓝本创作的 然后由
[33:58] based on you, played by Natalie Rhodes? 纳塔莉·罗兹来扮演的虚构角色吗
[34:00] That’s just… 这有点
[34:02] way too meta. 太变态了
[34:06] We really should have a code word so we all know 我们应该定个暗号 这样贝克特的克隆军队
[34:08] which Beckett to kill when her clone army attacks. 杀来的时候 我们就知道哪个是真的贝克特了
[34:10] Unless we make a preemptive strike. 我们也可以先发制人
[34:12] Mm-hmm. Get through to Jenny yet? 联系上珍妮了吗
[34:14] – Still not picking up. – Not to worry. -她还是不接电话 -别担心
[34:16] You’ll be laughing about it soon enough. 你们很快就会笑看这件事了
[34:18] – We are. – Thanks. -我们已经在笑看了 -谢谢
[34:20] So I’ve been running through all Stacey’s client files. 我一直在查史黛丝的客户资料
[34:23] Three couples have filed for divorce within the last month. 上个月里有三对夫妻提出离婚
[34:25] Can you believe that? You marry the love of your life. 你能相信吗 你跟你的命中至爱结合
[34:27] Next thing you know, 可结果突然间
[34:28] they’re cheating on you with someone — 他们就背着你跟别人好上了
[34:29] Ryan. 莱恩
[34:31] Sorry. Anyways, two of the guys have rock-solid alibis 抱歉跑题了 总之其中两人
[34:34] for the time of Stacey’s murder. 在史黛丝的死亡时间里有不在场证明
[34:35] The third divorce had nothing to do with cheating. 第三对夫妻的离婚原因跟偷情没关系
[34:40] What are you guys doing? 你们在干吗
[34:41] Hiding from creepy Beckett. 躲那个诡异的贝克特
[34:42] Oh. We’re not hi — 我们才没躲呢
[34:43] did you find anything on Greta Morgan? 你查到跟格丽塔·摩根有关的东西了吗
[34:45] Yeah. I found something pretty interesting 查到了 我在麦瑞泰吉旅馆发现了
[34:47] – at the Meritage Hotel. – What? -一些有趣的东西 -是什么
[34:51] Greta Morgan. 格丽塔·摩根
[34:57] I didn’t kill her. I told you where I was that night. 我没杀她 我告诉你我那天晚上在哪了
[35:00] – People saw me. – Doesn’t matter. -很多人都看到我了 -无所谓了
[35:02] We already have you on prostitution and extortion, 我们已经可以就卖淫和勒索罪起诉你了
[35:04] so you’re looking at ten years. 所以你起码得蹲十年
[35:06] But if you decide to help us find the truth, 但是如果你决定帮我们查出真相
[35:08] I might be inspired to recommend that the DA 我也许会跟检察官求求情
[35:10] give you a suspended sentence. 给你判个缓期执行
[35:15] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[35:16] Were there any other marks besides Bill Wellington? 除了比尔·威灵顿之外 你们还有其他目标吗
[35:20] Stacey hated that, because of her, 史黛丝很郁闷 她觉得就是因为她
[35:22] these women were in relationships with bad men. 这些女人才嫁给了坏男人
[35:25] She felt an obligation 她觉得她有义务
[35:26] to give them a way out with dignity — 给他们找一个有尊严的出路
[35:28] – The others. How many were there? – Two. -说说其他目标 到底还有几个 -两个
[35:32] I’m gonna need their names. 名字给我
[35:38] Their names, Greta. 名字 格丽塔
[35:39] Now. 快说
[35:44] Rich Weiss and Scott Donner. 里奇·维斯还有斯科特·唐纳
[35:50] Tall with dark hair — they both match the description 我跟那个黑头发的谈过了 这俩人都符合
[35:53] of the guy who was sniffing around the Beaumont Hotel. 在博蒙特旅馆查探情报的人的特征
[35:55] We talked to both of those guys. 我们跟这两人都谈过了
[35:57] You’re saying one of them might be the killer? 你是说他们其中一个可能是凶手
[35:58] Yeah, but which one did it, and how do we prove it? 没错 但到底是哪个人呢 我们要怎么证明呢
[36:00] By figuring out which cheater went home with his wife… 搞清楚哪个劈腿的家伙跟老婆回家了
[36:03] And which one stayed behind to commit murder. 哪个留下来杀人了
[36:13] So it comes to this — two phone calls to two wives, 结果就是 打两通电话给两个妻子
[36:17] one of whom has been sleeping with a cold-hearted killer. 其中一个人一直跟冷血杀手共枕同眠
[36:21] See, this should totally be in the movie. 太应该把这段加到电影里了
[36:24] No twisty this, no melodramatic that. 没有转弯抹角 没有戏剧转折
[36:26] Ah, people love twisty thises and melodramatic thats. 观众就喜欢转弯抹角 戏剧转折
[36:29] They love what’s real. You know, less is more. 观众喜欢看真实的东西 简单就是美
[36:32] The hardest thing to perform as an actor — 作为演员 最难演的就是
[36:34] doing nothing, 什么也不干
[36:35] just being still, being quiet. 就静静地待在那
[36:38] Yeah, I’d love to see that. 我倒真想看看
[36:41] So…Rich’s wife confirms that after the party, 里奇的老婆证实了他俩在参加完派对后
[36:43] the two of them went straight home. 就直接回家了
[36:45] Yes, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[36:48] Scott’s wife confirmed that the two of them 斯科特的太太证实他俩
[36:50] went straight home as well. 也直接回家了
[36:53] But then Scott went back out 但是然后斯科特又出门
[36:56] and met his cousin Benjamin for a drink. 找他的表弟本杰明喝酒去了
[36:58] Only Benjamin doesn’t remember having that drink. 只不过本杰明不记得跟他喝过酒
[37:01] Turns out Scott and his wife left the party 结果斯科特和他的妻子早史黛丝一个小时
[37:03] an hour before Stacey left, giving him plenty of time 离开了派对 他有足够的时间
[37:05] to get back there and follow her. 回到派对上跟踪史黛丝
[37:07] So what do you say, Natalie, 怎么样 纳塔莉
[37:08] – you want to join us on your first arrest? – Hell, yeah. -想跟我们一起参与你的第一次逮捕行动吗 -当然
[37:11] Let’s take that cheating dirtbag down. 我们去干掉那个劈腿的混蛋
[37:14] Too much? 太过了吗
[37:16] I-I just usually say, “let’s go”. 我通常只会说”走吧”
[37:18] See? Less is more. 我就说嘛 简单就是美
[37:20] Okay. 好吧
[37:24] Mr. Donner, Detective Beckett, NYPD. 唐纳先生 我是纽约警局的贝克特探长
[37:27] We’re here about Stacey Collins’ murder. 我们是为了史黛丝·科林的谋杀案而来的
[37:29] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[37:30] I told you everything I know down at the station. 我在警局已经把我知道的都告诉你们了
[37:32] Yes, but you didn’t tell us 是的 但你没告诉我们
[37:33] where you were when she was murdered. 她被杀的时候你在哪
[37:36] We know you weren’t with your wife. 我们知道你当时没跟你的妻子在一起
[37:37] – Or with your cousin having a drink. – You lied about that. -也没跟你的表弟去喝酒 -你撒谎了
[37:40] – So where were you? – I was — -那你到底在哪 -我在
[37:43] What did you stand to lose, 你离婚以后会损失多少
[37:44] $30, $40 million after the divorce? 三千还是四千万
[37:47] You confronted Stacey 你去找史黛丝对质
[37:48] and you asked her for those photos. 要她交出那些照片
[37:50] – She refused, and then you killed her. – No, no, no, no. -她不肯 于是你就杀了她 -不 不 不 不
[37:53] – Mr. Donner, you’re under arrest for — – No. -唐纳先生 你被捕了 -不
[37:56] – Gun! – Hey! 有枪
[37:58] You stay back, all of you. 退后 你们都退后
[37:59] You do not need to do this, Scott. Give me the gun. 你不需要这么做的 斯科特 把枪给我
[38:01] No. I didn’t mean to kill her. 不 我不是有意要杀她的
[38:04] I just wanted the pictures. 我只是想要那些照片而已
[38:06] She tried to break away! 她想要挣脱我
[38:08] I didn’t even see the gate there, 我没看见那里有个铁门
[38:10] – and those spikes. – Okay, fine. It was an accident. -也没看见那些铁棍 -好吧 那是个意外
[38:14] Oh, what does it matter? It’s all over for me. 这都不重要了 我完蛋了
[38:17] Scott, give me the gun, 斯科特 把枪给我
[38:19] and I promise you, you will get a fair trial. 我向你保证 你会得到公平审判的
[38:22] – You think I’m fooling around here, detective? – No, I don’t. -你以为我是在瞎胡闹吗 探长 -我没那么想
[38:26] I think you feel trapped, and you’re serious as hell. 我知道你是困兽之斗 再认真不过了
[38:30] But right now you need to think about 但是你现在要想想
[38:32] the people who love you. 那些爱你的人
[38:34] And they need you… 他们需要你
[38:36] to put down that gun. 把枪放下
[39:01] I guess that script wasn’t so hacky after all. 看来那剧本也不是很三俗啊
[39:06] You know, it’s tragic, really. 这真的是个悲剧
[39:08] All Stacey wanted was to help save these women 史黛丝只不过想帮这些女人
[39:10] from getting screwed in their divorces. 让她们离婚后不至于一无所有
[39:12] Instead, she winds up getting killed. 可结果 她却被杀了
[39:14] Well, thanks to you, we only have one death on our hands. 多亏了你 现在死的只有一个人
[39:17] I’m just glad it all worked out. 我只是很高兴这一切都结束了
[39:19] But I could’ve used another take. 但我可以再重来一次的
[39:21] I should’ve added a beat in that last line. 我最后那句台词应该有点抑扬顿挫的
[39:23] Instead of “put down that gun”. 不是”把枪放下”
[39:26] I should’ve said, “put down…that gun”. 而应该说”把枪 放下”
[39:30] Hear the difference? Totally adds layers. 听出区别来了吗 更有层次感了
[39:32] Sounded good to me. Sounded just like me. 我觉得不错 简直就跟我一模一样
[39:34] Thanks for everything, Kate. 谢谢你 凯特
[39:36] I’ll try to do you and Nikki justice… 我会努力扮演好你和妮基的
[39:40] Even if I didn’t get to do 虽然我对角色的研究
[39:41] all the character research I’d hoped. 没我预想的那么”深入”
[39:47] Visit me on set, Castle. 记得来片场探我的班 卡塞尔
[39:48] I wouldn’t miss it. 我不会错过的
[39:51] I wouldn’t. 不会的
[39:54] Mm. Natalie Rhodes. 纳塔莉·罗兹
[39:55] And I thought it was cool working with you, Castle. 我以为跟你共事就是极致了呢 卡塞尔
[39:57] Nice. 真会说话
[39:59] – Hi, guys. – Hey. – Hey. 你们好
[40:02] Jenny, I am so glad to see you. 珍妮 见到你太好了
[40:05] Mm. I-I just wanted to tell you all, 我 我只是想跟你们说
[40:07] I’m sorry about before. I-I made a scene. 我要为之前的事道歉 我 我太丢人了
[40:10] Jenny, it’s okay. 珍妮 没事的
[40:12] No. You’re the best thing 不 你是我这辈子
[40:15] that’s ever happened to me, Kevin. 遇到的最好的人 凯文
[40:17] And I want you to know that I trust you and I love you. 我想让你知道 我相信你 而且我爱你
[40:20] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[40:22] No, I… 不 我
[40:28] No, I’m the one who’s sorry, because… 不 我才是该道歉的人 因为
[40:30] I lied to you. 我骗了你
[40:32] But I’m gonna set the record straight right now, 但是我现在要改变这一切
[40:34] because you deserve the truth, 因为你应该知道真相
[40:36] so wait here just one second. 所以在这别动 稍等我一下
[40:40] What is he doing? 他要干吗
[40:44] I didn’t play darts 我昨晚没和哈维尔
[40:46] with Javier last night. 玩飞镖
[40:49] I went go see your parents 我去见你父母了
[40:51] because I had a question for them. 因为我有事问他们
[40:57] Jennifer Scout 詹妮弗·斯考特
[41:00] Duffy-O’Malley… 达菲·马利[爱尔兰名]
[41:02] Will you make me the happiest guy in the world 你愿意嫁给我 让我变成世界上
[41:04] and marry me? 最幸福的男人吗
[41:08] Oh, my god. 天啊
[41:09] – Uh, y-yes. Yes! Yes. – Yes? -我愿意 愿意 -你愿意
[41:14] – Oh, my gosh. – That was big. -天啊 -盛大的求婚
[41:15] Oh, and intimate. 还很感人
灵书妙探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 灵书妙探(Castle)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme