时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There are two kinds of folks | 世上有两种人 |
[00:02] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people | 总在琢磨怎么杀人 |
[00:03] | psychopaths and mystery writers. | 变态杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家 |
[00:06] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我是赚得比较多的那种 |
[00:07] | Who am I? I’m Rick Castle. | 我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | Castle. Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:10] | I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I? | 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不 |
[00:12] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每个作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:13] | and I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:14] | I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:15] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:17] | – Beckett? – Could you get some backup, please? | -贝克特 -能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来吗 |
[00:19] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙 |
[00:21] | I get to be on her case. Oh! | 我可以跟在她后面办案子 |
[00:22] | Do I look like a killer to you? | 你看我像杀手不 |
[00:25] | Yes, you kill my patience. | 像 你杀光了我的耐性 |
[00:26] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们俩一起抓凶手 |
[00:28] | – I hate this case. – I know. Isn’t it great? | -这案子好讨厌 -这种案子最有爱了哇 |
[01:11] | What about Ashley? | 那艾什利呢 |
[01:12] | I mean, shouldn’t I tell him? | 我是说 我该告诉他吗 |
[01:14] | Darling, in matters of the heart, | 宝贝 感情的事 |
[01:15] | it’s best not to overthink things. | 最好不要想太多 |
[01:18] | That’s your advice, mother, with your track record? | 妈 那是你根据以往经验给出的建议吗 |
[01:20] | What chasm of doom has she led you to | 听她的恋爱建议 |
[01:22] | by way of her tips on romance? | 会让你万劫不复 |
[01:24] | As it happens, we were discussing | 我们刚才恰好在讨论 |
[01:27] | secret admirer etiquette. | 如何应对神秘仰慕者 |
[01:29] | You have a secret admirer? | 有人暗恋你吗 |
[01:30] | I always thought it was silly, | 我总以为暗恋很傻 |
[01:32] | but now I’m kind of intrigued. | 但现在我觉得蛮有意思的 |
[01:34] | And there is no need to tell Ashley. | 总之无需告诉艾什利 |
[01:37] | How exactly does a secret | 这个暗恋者到底是怎样 |
[01:39] | admirer express his admiration? | 向你表达爱慕的啊 |
[01:42] | He left a note in my locker. | 他留了张纸条在我的存物柜 |
[01:44] | “As you walked down the hall, | “当你走在走廊上 |
[01:45] | a shard of sunlight glanced off your rope of flaxen hair | 斑驳的阳光掠过你亚麻色的马尾 |
[01:48] | and set it aglow, and I was enchanted.” | 照得明亮晃眼 我便陶醉了” |
[01:52] | Oh, that’s so poetic. | 噢 写得太诗意了 |
[01:54] | I figure the rope of flaxen hair is my french braid, | 我想亚麻色的马尾是指法式麻花辫 |
[01:57] | which I only wore after gym class, | 我只在体育课后才这样扎 |
[01:58] | which means he saw me in the hall | 所以说 他是在第四五节课之间 |
[02:00] | on the first floor between fourth and fifth period. | 在一楼的走廊上看见我的 |
[02:02] | Wait a minute. What are you doing? | 等等 你这是在干嘛 |
[02:03] | Narrowing down suspects. | 缩小嫌疑人范围 |
[02:04] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 你怎能这样做 |
[02:06] | No, you– no, that’ll ruin the secret. | 那样会摧毁秘密的 |
[02:07] | No, it’s like a mystery novel. | 这事就像是一部悬疑小说 |
[02:09] | -You don’t just go to the last page, do you? -Yes. | -你不能直奔结局 对吧 -不对 |
[02:12] | You do? | 你真会这样 |
[02:14] | Well, you shouldn’t. It’s not–you can’t– | 你不该这样 你不能… |
[02:17] | The–the joy doesn’t come in knowing who did it. | 真相大白就没意思了 |
[02:21] | The joy comes in the journey, | 等待的过程才有乐趣 |
[02:23] | in allowing the ending | 让结局 |
[02:25] | to blossom like some magnificent himalayan blue poppy, | 如动人的喜马拉雅山蓝罂粟般绽放 |
[02:29] | – like a– – Okay. | -如… -好了 |
[02:31] | Okay. I’ll let him stay a secret. | 好吧 我不会揭开谜底的 |
[02:34] | Mark my words. You’ll thank me. | 听我的准没错 你会感谢我的 |
[02:40] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[02:42] | So our victim is Linda Russo. | 本案的受害人叫琳达·罗素 |
[02:45] | She’s a customer relations worker at a cable company. | 她是一家电视公司的客户关系专员 |
[02:48] | Maybe someone was unsatisfied with their service. | 也许有人对他们的服务不满 |
[02:50] | – Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. – You were? | -我也是这么想的 -真的吗 |
[02:54] | Sanitation workers found her body | 清洁工在一堆盒子下面 |
[02:56] | under a couple of boxes. | 发现她的尸体 |
[02:57] | She lives 2 blocks away, over at 24th and 10th. | 她住在两个街口外的24街和10街那边 |
[03:01] | Looks like she was on her way home. | 看来她当时正在回家路上 |
[03:03] | Hey, Lanie. | 早 蕾妮 |
[03:04] | Hey. | 早 |
[03:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:10] | Uh… | 呃… |
[03:12] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[03:13] | No, what? | 说 什么事 |
[03:15] | Well, she just… looks so peaceful. | 只是她的…死相很平静 |
[03:18] | There’s nothing peaceful about what put her here. | 把她弃尸这里的可不是什么平静的人 |
[03:20] | – She was strangled. – With rope? | -她是被勒死的 -用绳子吗 |
[03:23] | So it appears. | 看来是的 |
[03:26] | Castle, do you have a theory | 卡塞尔 你对此有何高见 |
[03:27] | that you would like to share with the class? | 介意说出来和大家分享一下么 |
[03:28] | Well, I-I–it’s just that, pretty blonde girl, strangled, | 我…只是一个金发美女被勒死 |
[03:32] | laid out like she was asleep. | 尸体摆成睡觉的姿势 |
[03:37] | That was four years ago. | 都是四年前的事了 |
[03:38] | Yes, but he was never caught. This is his M.O. | 对 但他仍在逃 这是他的作案手法 |
[03:40] | And she is certainly his type. | 而且这女的绝对是他的菜 |
[03:43] | I researched him for “When it comes to slaughter.” | 我写《屠杀来临》时调查过他 |
[03:45] | Yeah? Well, then you should know that | 是吗 那你该知道他只在 |
[03:46] | he killed his victims inside their apartments, | 受害人的公寓行凶 |
[03:48] | not in alleyways. | 而非横街窄巷 |
[03:50] | And he posed them | 他还会将她们摆成 |
[03:51] | in a funeral pose with their hands clasped in front of them. | 双手合拢放在胸前的殡葬姿势 |
[03:55] | Maybe he’s switching up his act. | 也许他改变手法了 |
[03:57] | Or this just could be a crime of opportunity | 或者极有可能只是一件单纯的 |
[03:59] | where a young woman was murdered. | 年轻女士被杀案 |
[04:04] | Mrs. Russo, did your daughter ever talk to you | 罗素女士 你女儿有跟你提过 |
[04:07] | about being followed? | 被跟踪吗 |
[04:08] | No. Nothing like that. | 没有 也没有类似事件 |
[04:10] | Can you think of anyone that | 你能想到有谁 |
[04:11] | might have wanted to harm her? | 会去伤害她吗 |
[04:12] | Any relationship problems? | 有情感问题吗 |
[04:13] | She wasn’t even dating. | 她连约会都没有 |
[04:16] | Pretty much all she did was work. | 她大多数时间都在工作 |
[04:17] | – At the, uh, cable company, right? – Mm-hmm. | -在电视公司工作对吗 -嗯 |
[04:19] | Did she have any issues with anyone there? | 她和同事之间有矛盾吗 |
[04:21] | Uh… There was a man at her office. | 呃…和办公室一个男职员 |
[04:25] | – What was his name? – She didn’t say. | -他叫什么名字 -她没说 |
[04:28] | But he stared at her a lot, like some pervert. | 但他老盯着她看 像个变态 |
[04:37] | – That was quick. – 9-1-1 has that affect on her. | -来得真快 -鸡毛信对她可有效了 |
[04:39] | – What’d you find? – I pulled all the files | -你有何发现 -按你的吩咐 |
[04:41] | on all his past murders, just like you asked. | 我翻出了他的所有旧档案 |
[04:43] | I-I believe that was my idea. | 那可是我的想法 |
[04:46] | Yeah, but I only listen when it comes from her. | 对 但我只听她的命令 |
[04:48] | Anyway, you were saying? | 随便啦 你继续说 |
[04:50] | He choked them using a 3-strand, | 他会用四分一英寸的 |
[04:51] | twisted quarter-inch rope. | 3股绞绳勒死受害人 |
[04:54] | Based on the fibers found embedded in the skin, | 根据嵌入皮肤的纤维 |
[04:56] | we know that the rope is green and white nylon. | 我们知道绳子是绿白相间的尼龙绳 |
[05:00] | I don’t remember that. | 这点我可没印象 |
[05:02] | Those details were never made public. | 那些细节从来没公开过 |
[05:04] | Now check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[05:09] | The marks are identical. | 勒痕完全一致 |
[05:10] | I found the exact same green and white fibers. | 这次也发现了一摸一样的绿白相间纤维 |
[05:14] | It is him. | 是他干的 |
[05:16] | The triple killer is back. | 三重杀手回来了 |
[05:18] | For those of you living in a cave four years ago, | 四年前你们还寂寂无名时 |
[05:21] | the triple killer, or 3XK, | 三重杀手 或称为3XK |
[05:23] | got his nickname by strangling three women in a week, | 曾因一周内勒死三位女性而得此绰号 |
[05:25] | dropping out of sight for a month, | 随后他销声匿迹一个月 |
[05:26] | and then killing three more, then he disappeared. | 然后再出来杀多三个后 便无影无踪了 |
[05:29] | I served on the task force that | 我曾是调查这六宗 |
[05:31] | investigated those six murders. | 谋杀案的特遣队一员 |
[05:33] | An FBI profile was as close as | 联调局给出了识别 |
[05:34] | we came to I.D.’ing a suspect. | 嫌疑人的最贴近的侧写 |
[05:36] | The feds say he’s a white male, | 联邦政府的人说他是一位白人男性 |
[05:38] | – 25 to 45 years old… – Could be me. | -年龄在25至45岁之间 -说我呢 |
[05:40] | with a dysfunctional relationship with his mother. | 和母亲关系不和 |
[05:42] | Still me. | 我也是哎 |
[05:42] | He has a menial, unimportant job. | 他有一份乏味琐碎的工作 |
[05:45] | Definitely you. | 就是你 没错了 |
[05:46] | Just for that, I base my next book on Esposito. | 就冲你这句话 我下本书换埃斯波西托当主角 |
[05:48] | He’d learn their habits, | 他会摸透她们的习惯 |
[05:49] | and then gain access to their apartments | 然后假扮成 |
[05:51] | by disguising himself | 保安或维修工 |
[05:52] | as a security guard or a repairman, | 进入受害人的公寓 |
[05:55] | and then he strangled ’em. | 接着勒死她们 |
[05:56] | Then he posed their bodies | 最后将她们的尸体 |
[05:57] | as if they were lying in a coffin. | 摆成躺在棺材的样子 |
[05:59] | What do you think that’s all about? | 你说他干这些是为何呢 |
[06:01] | Probably reenacting some terrible early trauma. | 可能是在重演某种可怕的早期创伤 |
[06:05] | Two final points– | 最后二个要点 |
[06:05] | the triple killer seems to be back after four years. | 看来三重杀手四年后重出江湖了 |
[06:09] | There must be a reason. | 必定事出有因 |
[06:10] | Maybe he just got out of prison or returned to town. | 也许他刚出狱或重回此地 |
[06:12] | He may have altered his M.O. | 他可能改变了作案手法 |
[06:14] | But let’s assume that he’s working under the same clock– | 但我们先假定他的作案规律没变 |
[06:16] | three murders, one week. | 依然是一周三场谋杀 |
[06:19] | Based on Linda Russo’s time of death, | 根据琳达·罗素的死亡时间 |
[06:21] | we’re already into day three. | 今天已经是第三天了 |
[06:23] | Let’s move on this, people. | 大伙 快点行动起来 |
[06:28] | Hey. That perv the mom told us about? | 关于死者母亲提过的那个变态 |
[06:30] | Linda’s colleagues knew who he was right away. | 琳达的同事马上就想到是谁了 |
[06:32] | Paul Mccardle. | 保罗·麦卡德 |
[06:33] | He works at her office as a horticultural technician. | 他是死者办公室的园艺工 |
[06:36] | A what? | 什么工 |
[06:36] | Uh, you know, he’s the guy who waters the plants, | 也就是 专给植物浇浇水 |
[06:38] | dusts the fake ficus, | 给假树擦擦尘的人 |
[06:40] | or at least he was until he quit yesterday. | 至少在昨天辞职前他还是干这些 |
[06:42] | That’s interesting timing. | 时间拿捏得真准啊 |
[06:44] | I see domestic complaints by the double digits. | 他累积了两位数的家庭投诉 |
[06:46] | Filed by his wife. | 投诉人是他妻子 |
[06:47] | Ex-wife. They were divorced last month | 是前妻 他们结婚四年 |
[06:49] | after being married for four years. | 上个月离婚了 |
[06:51] | So in a way, he did just get out of prison. | 这么说来 在某种程度上他的确被释放了 |
[06:53] | It gets even better. | 不仅如此 |
[06:54] | Linda’s neighbors said they remember seeing | 琳达的邻居回忆说几天前 |
[06:55] | a red Sentra parked outside her apartment a few days ago– | 曾有辆红色的森特拉汽车停在她公寓楼下 |
[06:58] | – The same vehicle Mccardle has. – Let’s get him in here. | -跟麦卡德的一样 -带他过来 |
[07:03] | – So what’s this about? – Linda Russo. | -找我来有啥事 -关于琳达·罗素 |
[07:05] | Where were you 2 nights ago between 6:00 and midnight? | 两天前 下午六点至午夜时分你在哪里 |
[07:08] | Um, I was bowling with some buddies at, uh, galaxy lanes. | 我在星道球馆跟几个朋友打保龄球 |
[07:12] | So why did you decide to | 你为什么要 |
[07:13] | abandon your career as a horticultural technician? | 放弃园丁的工作 |
[07:15] | I-I just wanted to move on. | 我只是想过新的生活 |
[07:16] | Because you used that job to watch linda, to stalk her. | 是因为你借用那份工作来监视和跟踪琳达 |
[07:19] | And once she was dead, why stick around? | 一旦她死了 就没理由逗留了吧 |
[07:21] | That is not true. I’m innocent here. | 不是的 我是无辜的 |
[07:23] | Well, you don’t look innocent. | 你看起来可不无辜 |
[07:24] | No, as a matter of fact, you give new meaning | 话说回来 你还真是个 |
[07:27] | to the phrase “Sweating a suspect.” | 被”逼问得直冒冷汗”的嫌疑人啊 |
[07:29] | Okay, yeah, I perspire a lot, okay? | 没错 我很爱流汗 不行么 |
[07:31] | I have a medical condition. | 我身体不好 |
[07:33] | Well, that’s the least of your problems, Mr. Mccardle. | 那都是小问题 你现在麻烦大着呢 |
[07:35] | Your fixation with Linda Russo was well known, | 你跟踪琳达·罗素是众所周知的事 |
[07:38] | as was your history of violence against women. | 而且你有对妇女施暴的案底 |
[07:40] | Your car was seen outside of her apartment, | 有人看见你的车停在她公寓楼下 |
[07:43] | and now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[07:44] | I never touched her. | 我从没碰过她 |
[07:46] | I had a thing for linda, okay. I had a thing for linda, | 我对琳达很着迷 我对她很着迷 |
[07:49] | and I parked out in front of her place. | 我的确把车停在她家楼下了 |
[07:51] | But I haven’t been anywhere near there | 可三天来我从没 |
[07:52] | in three days, okay? | 靠近过那里 明白吗 |
[07:54] | – Not since that guy threatened me. – What guy? | -因为有人威胁过我 -什么人 |
[07:56] | I-I got–I got rousted by some security guy, | 我被一个保安赶了出来 |
[07:59] | and–and he told me to move on. | 他让我别再纠缠她了 |
[08:01] | And it really freaked me out, | 我真的被吓到了 |
[08:02] | and I haven’t been back there since. | 从那之后我就没去过那里了 |
[08:04] | I swear. That’s the truth. | 真的 我发誓 |
[08:07] | So sweaty von sweats-a-lot? His alibi is holding. | “瀑布汗先生” 他的不在场证明成立 |
[08:10] | The manager of galaxy lanes has him throwing gutter balls | 星道球馆的经理证实他在那打保龄球 |
[08:12] | 5:00 until close. | 从五点直到打烊 |
[08:13] | What about the security guard? | 那保安有什么线索 |
[08:15] | Ryan checked into that. Turns out that there’s | 莱恩去查了下 结果发现 |
[08:17] | only one building on Linda’s block that uses guards. | 琳达所处的街区只有一栋楼聘用了保安 |
[08:19] | According to the security company, | 根据保安公司的记录 |
[08:20] | no incident report was ever filed | 没有与麦卡德及其车辆 |
[08:22] | against Mccardle or his vehicle. | 有关的事故报告 |
[08:23] | So Mccardle was lying. | 所以他在说谎 |
[08:26] | Maybe not. You know, in the past, | 不一定 话说以前 |
[08:28] | the triple killer posed as a security guard. | 三重杀手曾伪装过保安 |
[08:30] | Maybe our guard wasn’t a guard after all. | 也许那人根本就不是保安 |
[08:32] | Maybe it was the triple killer moving | 也许是杀手赶走了麦卡德 |
[08:35] | Mccardle off of his turf. | 以便行凶 |
[08:35] | Well, whoever he is, he’s sticking to his schedule. | 不管是谁 他都在按计划行事 |
[08:39] | We have a second victim. | 有第二个人遇害了 |
[08:52] | Her name’s Kim Foster– 28, an interior designer. | 她叫金·福斯特 28岁 室内设计师 |
[08:56] | Same rope marks on her neck, same everything. | 颈部有同样的勒痕 一切都跟上个案子一样 |
[08:59] | – When did she die? – Uh, based on liver temp, | -死亡时间是多久 -根据肝温推测 |
[09:01] | I’d say sometime last night, probably early evening. | 大致是在昨晚 可能傍晚时分 |
[09:04] | Neighbors saw a gas repairman leave at 7:45. | 邻居看到有个瓦斯工人于7:45左右离开 |
[09:07] | No doorman on the building, | 大楼没有看门人 |
[09:08] | so triple killer calls kim foster on the intercom, | 所以三重杀手是在对讲机上呼叫了她 |
[09:11] | says he wants to check a gas leak, | 说他要去检查下瓦斯泄漏问题 |
[09:13] | she buzzes him in. | 她就让他进来了 |
[09:14] | Let me check the incoming caller I.D.S. Ah. | 我查查来电者身份 |
[09:16] | I don’t get it. Why did he return to the old M.O.? | 我不明白 他干嘛要用跟过去一样的手段 |
[09:18] | – Nostalgia. – He killed Linda Russo in an alley. | -他怀旧呗 -可他杀琳达·罗素是在条小巷里 |
[09:22] | She didn’t have a doorman either. Why didn’t he | 她的公寓也没有看门人 为何不在公寓动手 |
[09:23] | just kill her in her apartment like all the others? | 就像杀死其他被害者一样 |
[09:25] | Well, maybe she was special somehow. | 也许她有特别之处 |
[09:28] | Vic’s last incoming call was at 7:35 from the front door. | 死者的最后一通电话是7:35从前门打来的 |
[09:32] | She must have been let him in, and boom, | 一定是她让他进来了 然后 |
[09:33] | He just overpowered her. | 他制服了她 |
[09:34] | Maybe it wasn’t that easy. Look at those throw pillows. | 也许没那么简单 看看那些抱枕 |
[09:37] | What’s wrong with ’em? | 抱枕怎么了 |
[09:39] | Well, Kim Foster’s an interior designer. | 她是室内设计师 |
[09:41] | These pillows have been arranged | 可这些抱枕被摆放地 |
[09:42] | with a barbarian-like gracelessness. | 非常随意 非常不美观 |
[09:44] | Like a man would do it. So she put up a fight. | 像是粗鲁的男人所为 所以她反抗过 |
[09:46] | They struggled right here on the couch. | 他们在沙发上搏斗过 |
[09:47] | And then he reset the pillows to cover it up. | 然后他重新摆放了这些抱枕试图掩盖 |
[09:49] | He’s out of practice, so he’s not so neat. | 他可没经过专业训练 所以摆放得很不整齐 |
[09:54] | – Hup! – What? | -哦耶 -什么 |
[09:56] | Found a penny. | 找到个硬币 |
[09:57] | Under the circumstances, is this still lucky? | 在命案现场捡到钱 还算走运么 |
[09:59] | Wait. I think I found something, too. | 等等 我也找到点东西 |
[10:05] | Vince. You think it belonged to the killer? | “文斯” 你觉得是凶手的吗 |
[10:07] | Or maybe it’s been here for weeks. | 也可能落在这好几周了 |
[10:08] | I’m gonna have to get C.S.U. to process this area. | 我交给鉴证小组查一下 |
[10:13] | Sir… A Mr. Townsend wants a word. | 头儿 有位唐森先生想见您 |
[10:18] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[10:21] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[10:23] | Good to see you. | 好久不见啊 |
[10:26] | How’s Marie? | 玛丽还好吗 |
[10:26] | Uh… She’s okay. | 还行吧 |
[10:33] | We’re split up now. | 我们分居了 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:40] | Reporters… | 那些记者 |
[10:43] | They keep coming to my door | 他们一直跑到我家来 |
[10:44] | and asking me how I feel about… | 问我对那个杀了我女儿的人 |
[10:48] | The man who killed my daughter, | 做何感想 |
[10:49] | and he might be on the loose again, | 还说他可能又逍遥法外了 |
[10:54] | after Sara died and all through the investigation, | 萨拉死后 在调查过程中 |
[10:56] | you were always straight with me, | 你一直对我直言不讳 |
[10:57] | and I just need to know, you know… | 我现在只想知道 |
[10:59] | I mean, what they’re saying, is it true? | 他们说的 是真的吗 |
[11:02] | I mean… Is he back? | 我是说 他又回来了吗 |
[11:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:07] | Cal, we got leads. We got good leads. | 卡尔 我们有线索了 很有用的线索 |
[11:10] | And we–we’re doing all we can to chase ’em down. | 我们会尽全力将他缉拿归案 |
[11:12] | If we make an arrest, you’ll be the first to know. | 只要我们捉住它 一定首先通知你 |
[11:16] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[11:27] | Sara would’ve been 29 next week. | 萨拉还活着的话 下周就29岁了 |
[11:33] | Don’t let him do this to another family. | 别让他毁掉另一个家庭 |
[11:57] | Hey. There’s no news from C.S.U. | 那个名牌 鉴证小组那边没线索 |
[11:59] | on the nametag, not that I was expecting any. | 我也没指望能有什么发现 |
[12:02] | It makes you wonder why he didn’t pull | 很令人起疑啊 他为什么 |
[12:03] | that whole gas leak routine on Linda Russo. | 不用假扮瓦斯工那套手法对付琳达·罗素 |
[12:05] | I know why. The answer’s in here. | 我知道为什么 答案在这里 |
[12:09] | – A transcript? – From four years ago. | -笔录 -四年前的 |
[12:11] | I took a look at calls made to the triple killer tip line, | 我查看了当年提供三重杀手线索的热线记录 |
[12:14] | and this one stood out for me. | 这条引起了我的注意 |
[12:15] | It’s from may 21, 2006, | 时间是2006年5月21日 |
[12:18] | which was a week after the sixth murder. | 是第六起命案后的一周 |
[12:20] | A woman called and left a message, | 一个女人打来电话并留了言 |
[12:21] | but she was too afraid to leave her name. | 但她没敢留下姓名 |
[12:23] | But she did mention that she lived at 24th and 10th. | 可她提到自己住在第10和第24街区之间 |
[12:27] | Same corner as Linda Russo. | 跟琳达·罗素一样 |
[12:28] | She was riding an elevator with a cable repairman | 她当时跟一个有线电视修理工同乘电梯 |
[12:30] | who so creeped her out | 他把她吓坏了 |
[12:31] | that she got off a floor early | 为了早点摆脱他 |
[12:33] | just to get away from him. | 她甚至提前一层下了电梯 |
[12:34] | Yeah, but cable guy are creepy– | 可是 修有线电视的都很吓人啊 |
[12:35] | that’s a job requirement. | 那是工作需要 |
[12:36] | Except he wasn’t a cable guy. | 可他不是修有线电视的 |
[12:38] | She said he wasn’t carrying the right tools. | 她说他带的工具箱不对 |
[12:41] | And working for a cable company, | 琳达·罗素是在有线电台工作的 |
[12:43] | Linda Russo would know that. | 她肯定知道这点 |
[12:44] | Which is why I took a look | 所以我查看了 |
[12:45] | at Linda Russo’s phone records from four years ago. | 琳达·罗素四年前的电话记录 |
[12:48] | She’s the one who made the call to that tip line. | 那通热线电话就是她打的 |
[12:50] | So Linda Russo was special. | 所以她跟其他被害者不同 |
[12:51] | When she got off a floor early, | 她提前下了电梯 |
[12:52] | he knew that she made him, | 他知道她有所警觉了 |
[12:54] | So he dropped out of sight. | 所以他放弃计划逃之夭夭了 |
[12:56] | Which also explains why he attacked her outside. | 这也解释了他为什么要在户外杀她 |
[12:59] | He knew there was no way she’d | 他知道她不会 |
[13:00] | let him into her apartment. | 让自己进她的家门 |
[13:03] | Linda Russo saw his face, | 当年琳达·罗素看到了他的脸 |
[13:05] | and he came back four years later. | 四年后他还是来杀了她 |
[13:07] | That’s a special kind of ruthlessness. | 真是种另类的残忍 |
[13:10] | Yo. C.S.U. Just got a partial on that nametag. | 鉴证小组在名牌上找到了一个指纹 |
[13:13] | We got a match. | 发现吻合的了 |
[13:16] | The man we’re looking for is Marcus Gates– | 我们要找的人叫马库斯·盖茨 |
[13:19] | 42, 6-foot tall, | 42岁 身高6英尺 |
[13:20] | 180 pounds, with light brown hair. | 体重180磅 浅棕色头发 |
[13:22] | He also has a snake tattoo running down his left arm. | 还有个蛇形纹身从左臂环绕而下 |
[13:26] | A print match ties him to Kim Foster’s murder. | 指纹与金·福斯特被害现场找到的指纹一致 |
[13:29] | Now a prison psych evaluation calls Gates “A brutal, | 有一份监狱的心理评估报告称盖茨是 |
[13:32] | Highly intelligent sociopath.” | “野蛮的高智商反社会人士” |
[13:35] | He’s done time for manslaughter and attempted murder. | 他曾因过失杀人和杀人未遂入狱 |
[13:37] | His last conviction was for breaking a bottle | 他最近一次被定罪 是因为在酒吧 |
[13:39] | Over a man’s head in a bar, almost killing him, | 用酒瓶砸了一个人的脑袋 差点把人砸死 |
[13:42] | for which Gates served four years in sing sing. | 他被判在新新监狱坐了四年牢 |
[13:47] | He just got out last month. | 上个月刚放出来 |
[13:49] | No known address, no family. | 没有明确地址 没有家人 |
[13:51] | His mother died when he was 4 years old, | 他四岁的时候母亲就去世了 |
[13:53] | and he was placed in a series of foster homes since then, | 那之后他先后在多个寄养家庭暂住 |
[13:56] | so he will not be easy to find. | 所以说找到他不会很容易 |
[13:58] | Listen, four years ago, | 各位 四年前 |
[14:00] | this guy took the lives of six women | 由于我们没能阻止他 |
[14:01] | because we didn’t stop him. | 这个家伙杀了六个女人 |
[14:03] | We know who the triple killer is. | 我们现在知道”三重杀手”是谁 |
[14:05] | We know he’s out there targeting his third victim. | 我们知道他在寻找第三个目标 |
[14:09] | Let’s get him | 在他找到她之前 |
[14:11] | before he gets her. | 抓住他 |
[14:19] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[14:20] | – Hey. – Must be quite a case if it’s keeping you out this late. | -回来了 -大案子吗 这么晚才回来 |
[14:24] | Oh, you know, someone died, someone else did it. | 无非就是 有人杀人 有人被杀 |
[14:27] | Secret admirer? | 秘密仰慕者吗 |
[14:29] | As a matter of fact, it is. | 是啊 |
[14:30] | You figure out who it was yet? | 知道是谁了吗 |
[14:31] | I took your advice and decided it’s better not knowing. | 我听取了你的意见 决定还是不知道为妙 |
[14:33] | And he left another note in my locker. | 他又在我的柜子里留了纸条 |
[14:35] | He said if I like the rose, I should show him | 他说如果我喜欢那支玫瑰 我就明天 |
[14:37] | by wearing it at school tomorrow. | 上学时戴上它 表明心意 |
[14:39] | Isn’t that sweet? | 很浪漫吧 |
[14:41] | Well… Is that a good idea? | 你觉得…这是个好主意吗 |
[14:44] | W-what would your boyfriend Ashley think? | 你男朋友艾什利会怎么想 |
[14:47] | I get a feeling it’s not Ashley who has the problem. | 我怎么感觉是你对此有意见 |
[14:49] | I’m just not sure it’s smart to go wearing some flower | 我只是认为在你不知道对方是谁的情况下 |
[14:53] | when you don’t know who it’s from. | 戴着花出现不是个好主意 |
[14:55] | Your–your school is not exactly Fort Knox, all right? | 你们学校又不是诺克斯堡[美国政府黄金库] |
[14:58] | Anyone could’ve put that note in your locker. | 谁都有可能在你的柜子里留纸条 |
[15:00] | Your secret admirer could be some… pervert | 你的秘密仰慕者有可能是…变态一个 |
[15:04] | watching you from afar with high-powered binoculars. | 拿着高倍双筒望远镜在远处看着你 |
[15:07] | I’m going to bed now. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[15:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:12] | Could you lock your windows for me, please? | 窗户要锁好哦 听到没 |
[15:14] | – Yes. – Please. | -好的 -一定哦 |
[15:16] | I’m gonna check and make sure they’re locked. | 我要确认窗户一定要锁好 |
[15:20] | – No, I had it all set up. It was in this pile. – I don’t | -都弄好了 在这堆文件里 -我没 |
[15:22] | I don’t understand your system. | 我可没搞懂你的摆放方式 |
[15:23] | You’re messing up my system. | 是你弄乱的 |
[15:24] | Hey, guys. Any news on Gates? | 伙计们 有盖茨线索吗 |
[15:27] | My system is efficient. | 我的摆放很有效率 |
[15:29] | And dumb. | 但是很蠢 |
[15:29] | I already went through this one. It’s on your stack. | 这个我都看过了 在你那堆文件里 |
[15:31] | – It’s part of my system. – Your system is dumb. | -那是我的一种摆放方式 -那太蠢了 |
[15:33] | So… Nothing? | 没有线索吗 |
[15:35] | No. We tracked down an uncle in Jersey, | 是啊 找到了他住在泽西的叔叔 |
[15:37] | but he hasn’t seen Gates in 20 years. | 但是他有20年没见过盖茨了 |
[15:40] | So I’m on the phone with sing sing | 我在和新新监狱的人通话 |
[15:41] | to chase down prison associates. | 追查他在监狱的伙伴 |
[15:43] | Detective Beckett, you still there? | 贝克特探长 你还在吗 |
[15:46] | Yes, I’m still here. | 是的 我还在 |
[15:49] | Okay. And is he still doing time? | 好的 他还在监狱吗 |
[15:52] | First-time drug offender. Got it. Thanks. | 因吸毒首次入狱 知道了 谢谢 |
[15:55] | “Jelly Tyson”? | 杰端·泰森 |
[15:57] | It’s “Jerry,” Castle. | 是”杰瑞” 卡塞尔 |
[15:59] | When Gates got released, | 盖茨被释放之后 |
[16:00] | he gave all of us stuff to Jerry Tyson, a fellow inmate. | 他把所有东西都给了一个狱友杰瑞·泰森 |
[16:03] | So if the two of them were friends, | 如果他们两个是朋友 |
[16:04] | Jerry might be able to tell us where we can find Gates. | 杰瑞有可能知道在哪里能找到盖茨 |
[16:11] | Now it’s “Jerry.” | 现在才是”杰瑞” |
[16:13] | I got three months left in this hellhole. | 我还有三个月就能离开这鬼地方 |
[16:16] | All I want to do is do my time, | 我要做的就是好好表现 |
[16:18] | get out, and go see my girl, | 出狱 去看我的女友 |
[16:19] | and it’s never gonna happen if Gates gets wind | 但是如果盖茨知道我跟警察谈了话 |
[16:22] | that I talked to cops. | 以上的那些都会变成一场空 |
[16:24] | He won’t. | 他不会知道 |
[16:25] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么保证 |
[16:27] | He’s got reach in here. | 他在这里有耳目 |
[16:30] | He’ll have me taken out. | 他会弄死我的 |
[16:31] | Here’s the deal, Jerry– whether you talk to us or not, | 情况是这样 杰瑞 不管你说不说 |
[16:34] | I am willing to sit here all day. | 我都会在这陪你等上一天 |
[16:37] | So it’s gonna look like… | 这样的话 |
[16:38] | you were spilling your guts to us. | 别人还是会以为你给我们透露了消息 |
[16:42] | All right. But I want to be back in my cell in two minutes. | 好吧 但是你们要保证两分钟后让我回牢房 |
[16:44] | Fair enough. Were the two of you friends? | 可以 你们是朋友吗 |
[16:45] | I guess. Whatever that means in here. | 也许吧 如果狱友算是朋友的话 |
[16:50] | I work in the kitchen. | 我在厨房干活 |
[16:50] | I snuck him fruit so he could make pruno. | 我帮他偷水果 他用来酿酒 |
[16:52] | And in return, he agreed to protect you? | 作为回报 他同意保护你是吧 |
[16:54] | Yeah. Now he’s gone, and I’m in here, going it alone. | 是 现在他出狱了 我一个人在这耗着 |
[16:56] | Every con I’ve ever known dreams of what he’ll do | 每个骗子都憧憬着当他出狱后 |
[16:58] | and where he’ll go once he gets out. | 会干些什么 去什么地方 |
[17:00] | Gates ever talk to you about that? | 盖茨和你提起过吗 |
[17:03] | I remember him talking about some strip clubs, and, um, | 我记得他提起过一些脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[17:07] | there’s a place he liked to go drinking. Um… | 还提过一个他经常去喝酒的地方 |
[17:10] | in the meatpacking district. | 在肉类加工区附近 |
[17:11] | What was it called? | 酒吧叫什么名字 |
[17:13] | H-hog something. | 野猪之类的 |
[17:15] | Something about hogs. | 名字跟野猪有关 |
[17:32] | I just did some recon. He’s at the bar nursing a beer. | 我刚刚侦查过了 他在酒吧喝啤酒 |
[17:34] | – How many in there? – Five total– | -里面有几个人 -总共有5个 |
[17:36] | Gates, the bartender, a waitress, and two drunks. | 盖茨 酒保 女服务员和两名顾客 |
[17:39] | He may be armed. We take him quick. | 他也许携带了武器 我们行动要迅速 |
[17:40] | Don’t give him a chance to take any hostages. | 不要给他劫持人质的机会 |
[17:43] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[17:44] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[17:45] | Let’s see your hands right now! | 把手举起来 |
[17:47] | Right now, let’s see your hands! NYPD! | 快点把手举起来 纽约警局 |
[17:49] | – Hands up! Nypd! – Hands in the air right now! | -手举起来 纽约警局 -手举起来 |
[17:51] | You heard the man! Put your hands in the air | 你听到他说的了 把手举起来 |
[17:53] | and get on your knees while you’re at it! | 最好给我跪在地上 |
[17:57] | Wow. You brought out the old guy, huh? | 哇 老头子都上阵了 |
[18:00] | That can only mean one thing. | 这说明一件事 |
[18:01] | You want me in a bad way, right? | 你们很想抓到我 |
[18:02] | – Shut up. – Hey, don’t forget to read me my rights. | -闭嘴 -别忘了宣布我的权利 |
[18:05] | Be a shame to get turned loose on a technicality. | 因为少了必要程序让我跑掉你们就亏大了 |
[18:08] | Let’s go. | 跟我们走 |
[18:18] | Cold, implacable… | 冷酷 捉摸不透 |
[18:20] | The triple killer remains at ease, | “三重杀手”异常的平静 |
[18:23] | calm in the lair of his enemy, | 身陷敌营却面无惧色 |
[18:24] | with a resting heart rate of 50, | 心率每分钟只有50次 |
[18:27] | set to match wits with his interrogators. | 做好了和审讯者鏖战的准备 |
[18:31] | I… just wanted to bring | 我只是想… |
[18:32] | a literary flair to the moment, you know. | 给这样的一个时刻增添一点文采 |
[18:36] | The bartender told us where Gates lives. | 酒保说出了盖茨的住处 |
[18:38] | He’s had to put him in a cab | 他好几次烂醉如泥 |
[18:39] | on more than one occasion. | 都是酒保给他叫的出租车 |
[18:40] | Ryan’s got a warrant, | 莱恩拿到了搜查令 |
[18:42] | and he’s searching his place right now. | 他去搜查他的住处了 |
[18:43] | We can’t count on circumstantial | 这个案子咱们不能指望 |
[18:44] | evidence to carry this case. | 证据送上门来 |
[18:45] | We need to get this guy to run his mouth. | 我们得让他招供 |
[18:48] | The only hard evidence we have | 唯一能指向他的确凿证据 |
[18:49] | on him is Kim Foster’s murder. | 就是金·福斯特这起谋杀 |
[18:51] | Pin him down on where he was when she died. | 问出她被害时 他在哪 |
[18:55] | Castle… | 卡塞尔 |
[18:58] | Not this time. | 这次旁观 |
[19:03] | Mr. Gates, I’m Detective Beckett. | 盖茨先生 我是贝克特探长 |
[19:08] | Not my type. | 不是我喜欢的类型 |
[19:10] | But… | 但是呢 |
[19:11] | I would make an exception. | 我可以为你破一次例 |
[19:15] | Do you know Kim Foster? | 你认识金·福斯特吗 |
[19:21] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 应该不认识 |
[19:23] | Have you ever seen this woman before? | 你见过这个女人吗 |
[19:28] | She has nice hair. | 头发挺漂亮 |
[19:29] | Have you or haven’t you seen her? | 你到底见没见过她 |
[19:33] | Uh, New York city | 纽约市啊 |
[19:36] | is a big place. | 这么大个地方 |
[19:36] | I mean, I could’ve passed her on the street, I guess. | 我是说 我们可能在街上擦肩而过吧 |
[19:38] | I’m actually talking about a more intimate interaction. | 我说的是更为亲密的接触 |
[19:40] | Have you ever been in her apartment? | 你去过她的公寓吗 |
[19:43] | I’ve been to a lot of apartments. | 我去过很过公寓 |
[19:47] | This building is at 35th and 8th. | 这栋楼在35街和8街交口 |
[19:50] | She lived in 301. | 她住在301室 |
[19:52] | Were you ever in that particular unit? | 你去过这个公寓吗 |
[19:55] | – No. – Well, then perhaps you can explain to me | -没有 -那你能解释一下 |
[19:57] | how we found this nametag | 为什么我们在她尸体附近的 |
[19:59] | with your fingerprint on it lying next to her body. | 这个名牌上 找到了你的指纹 |
[20:04] | As a matter of fact, I can. | 我还真能解释这个疑问 |
[20:06] | Can’t wait to hear this. | 我还真想听听他怎么解释 |
[20:07] | – I work at the Empire Prop House. – And? | -我在帝国道具行工作 -那又怎样 |
[20:10] | And they rent props for movies and tv shows. | 那里出租拍电影电视用的道具 |
[20:14] | I know what a prop house is. | 我知道道具行什么意思 |
[20:16] | So that’s my job. I stock props. | 我的工作就是归整道具 |
[20:20] | There’s tons of nametags just like this one, | 有无数这样的名牌 |
[20:22] | and I bet I’ve touched a hundred of ’em. | 我至少碰过其中的一大部分 |
[20:24] | – Run that down. See if he’s for real. – On it. | -去查查 看看他说的是否属实 -这就去 |
[20:26] | There’s no record of you having this job. | 我们没有你的工作记录 |
[20:31] | They pay me under the table. | 他们都是私下发工资 |
[20:32] | Oh. Maybe you can get me for tax evasion. | 对了 你可以告我逃税 |
[20:37] | This prop house where you say you work, | 你所在的这个道具行 |
[20:39] | do they have uniforms there? | 那里有制服吗 |
[20:41] | – Sure. – Like gas company uniforms? | -有啊 -煤气公司的制服也有吗 |
[20:43] | Any kind of uniform you can think of, they got it. | 你能想到的制服 他们都有 |
[20:47] | And have you ever taken any of these uniforms home? | 你有把制服带回家吗 |
[20:50] | Do you have any in your possession? | 在你住所里有制服吗 |
[20:54] | Are you guys searching my place? | 你们在搜查我的住处吗 |
[20:55] | Yes, so if there are any uniforms there, | 是的 那里有没有制服 |
[20:58] | you may as well tell me. | 你也许可以告诉我 |
[20:59] | Wow. I’m gonna want to see the search warrant. | 我想看看搜查令 |
[21:04] | What for? | 为什么 |
[21:05] | It’s my legal right. | 这是我的合法权利 |
[21:07] | And I’m done talking till you show it to me. | 在你出示搜查令之前 我无可奉告 |
[21:10] | So you better get with affirmative action back there | 所以你们最好采取积极措施 |
[21:12] | and come up with a new game plan. | 拿出新的游戏计划 |
[21:16] | He wants the search warrant to get a peek at our cards. | 他想看搜查令 借此窥探我们的战术 |
[21:19] | How is that giving him a peek? | 这怎么就能让他窥探到呢 |
[21:21] | The warrant lists ropes, uniforms, | 搜查令列明凶手使用的绳索 制服 |
[21:22] | and other personal effects belonging to Kim Foster, | 还有金·福斯特 琳达·罗素 |
[21:24] | Linda Russo, and the other six triple killer victims. | 和其他6名受害人的私人物品 |
[21:27] | By looking at the warrant, | 查看搜查令 |
[21:28] | he can gauge where we are in our investigation. | 他可以估计我们的调查进展 |
[21:29] | That’s not giving him a peek. | 这可不是给他一小瞥 |
[21:30] | That’s showing him our whole hand. | 而是亮出我们的全部底牌 |
[21:32] | He’ll know we think he’s the triple killer. | 他会得知我们怀疑他就是连环凶手 |
[21:34] | He already knows. | 他已经知道了 |
[21:37] | Empire Prop confirmed that Gates works in their warehouse | 帝国道具行证实盖茨在他们仓库工作 |
[21:40] | and had access to those tags. | 有权使用胸卡 |
[21:41] | He clocked out at 7:02 the night of Kim Foster’s murder. | 他在金·福斯特被杀当晚7:02打卡下班 |
[21:44] | Now Empire is in Lincoln Square, which means | 帝国道具行位于林肯广场 也就是说 |
[21:47] | that he had enough time to get to her apartment | 他有足够的时间去到她公寓 |
[21:49] | and push the intercom button by 7:35. | 在7:35按下门铃 |
[21:53] | Show him the warrant. | 给他出示搜查令 |
[21:55] | Odds are he will lawyer up, but try to stop him. | 他可能会请律师 尽量阻止他 |
[22:03] | How is she supposed to do that? | 她应该怎么做呢 |
[22:05] | I don’t think she can. | 她阻止不了他 |
[22:20] | Turns out you got a lot more | 原来不仅是 |
[22:21] | on your mind than just Kim Foster. | 金·福斯特让你头痛 |
[22:23] | I see the names of seven other women here. | 我还看到七个女人的名字 |
[22:30] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[22:31] | Tell me you got something. | 告诉我你有线索了 |
[22:32] | Not so far. | 目前还没有 |
[22:33] | No rope, no uniform, | 没有绳索 没有制服 |
[22:35] | nothing that ties him to any of the victims. | 没有能把他和受害人联系在一起的线索 |
[22:37] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[22:39] | The thing is, this nametag | 这个胸卡 |
[22:41] | is the probable cause for bringing me in. | 也许是让我受调查的原因 |
[22:43] | But I’ve explained the fingerprint | 但我已经解释了指纹 |
[22:45] | And by now, I’m sure you’ve checked out my story. | 现在 我相信你已经核查了我的故事 |
[22:47] | Actually, we’re still verifying that. | 事实上 我们还在核实中 |
[22:50] | I know how this works. | 我知道这程序 |
[22:51] | You do not have probable cause to hold me. | 你没有理由扣押我 |
[22:54] | Is that right? Can’t we hold him? | 是么 我们不能扣押他吗 |
[22:56] | Only in the movies. | 除非是在拍电影 |
[22:57] | So he can just walk outta here? | 那他就可以走了吗 |
[22:58] | Unless she catches him in a lie and | 除非她证明他说谎 |
[23:00] | gives her cause to keep him. | 这样才能扣押他 |
[23:04] | I want to leave now. | 我现在想离开了 |
[23:06] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:07] | You can do that. | 你可以离开 |
[23:09] | The second that you lawyer up and leave, | 你的律师到场离开的那一刻 |
[23:11] | you become the focus of a major investigation. | 你就成为我们的重点调查对象 |
[23:14] | It will disrupt your life | 这给你生活带来的不便 |
[23:15] | in ways you can’t even imagine. | 将超出你的想象 |
[23:16] | I’m already the focus. | 我已经是重点对象了 |
[23:17] | Yeah? Well, you don’t have to be. | 是吗 你可以不是的 |
[23:21] | Look, the truth is, we don’t have any evidence | 说实话 我们并没有任何 |
[23:24] | that connects you to those murders. | 把你和那些谋杀案联系在一起的证据 |
[23:25] | It all boils down to Kim Foster. | 这都归结于金·福斯特 |
[23:28] | Even if your fingerprints got on this nametag by accident, | 即使你的指纹是碰巧在这胸卡上 |
[23:31] | with your record, you still look like a suspect to us. | 根据你的前科 你依然是我们的嫌疑犯 |
[23:34] | So Kim Foster’s a problem for you. | 金·福斯特对你是个麻烦 |
[23:36] | But you can get that problem out of your way. | 但你可以清除这个麻烦 |
[23:38] | You said you’ve never been to her apartment. | 你说你从未到过她的公寓 |
[23:41] | Where were you at 7:35 last night? | 昨晚7:35你在哪里 |
[23:46] | What’s in that for me? | 这对我有什么好处 |
[23:48] | If your alibi checks out, | 如果你的不在场证据核实 |
[23:49] | then we move on. | 我们就排除你的嫌疑 |
[23:52] | We go after the real killer. | 我们会追查真正的凶手 |
[23:55] | I left work at 7:00. I walked home like I always do. | 我7点下班 如平常一样回家 |
[23:58] | I got home, maybe 7:30, and I stayed in all night. | 我到家大概是7:30 我整晚都在家 |
[24:01] | And you’re sure about that? | 真是那样的吗 |
[24:03] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[24:07] | This is off of a traffic cam across from Gates’ apartment. | 这是盖茨家前的交通摄像头拍到的 |
[24:10] | Well, this is it. This will prove that he was lying. | 就是这个 这个可以证明他说谎 |
[24:12] | 7:35, he was on his way to Kim Foster’s apartment. | 7:35时 他在去金·福斯特公寓的路上 |
[24:15] | wait. Whoa. Whoa. | 等等 |
[24:16] | Back–stop. Stop. Stop there. | 回放 停 停在那里 |
[24:20] | That’s him. 7:31. | 是他 7:31 |
[24:22] | No, that can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[24:23] | It is. Look. Same sideburns. | 是他 瞧 一样的鬓角 |
[24:28] | And there’s his snake tattoo. | 还有蛇的纹身 |
[24:29] | Well, then he slipped out the back and went to Kim’s. | 接着他从后门溜出去 前往金家里 |
[24:31] | How would he get from 101st to midtown | 他是怎样在4分钟内 |
[24:35] | and change clothes in… four minutes? | 从101大街来到市中心 还换了衣服 |
[24:38] | I don’t know, but he did it. | 我不知道 但他确实做到了 |
[24:39] | Can we enhance this video? | 可以放大录像吗 |
[24:40] | You can enhance it all you want. | 你可以随心所欲放大录像 |
[24:41] | Doesn’t change the facts. We gotta cut him loose. | 却不能改变事实 我们得放他走 |
[24:43] | Sir, I just– | 头 我只是 |
[24:44] | I don’t like this any more than you, detective, | 我也不希望是这样 探长 |
[24:47] | But he alibis out. | 但他的不在场证据核实了 |
[24:51] | Well, looks like we had it all wrong. | 看来我们搞错了 |
[24:52] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[24:54] | With this triple killer fella running around, | 连环杀手还逍遥法外 |
[24:56] | you all better keep your loved ones close. | 你们最好看住你们爱的人 |
[25:02] | I sure hope you catch him. | 我希望你们可以抓住他 |
[25:06] | Put a surveillance detail on him. | 派人监视他 |
[25:09] | I don’t want that son of a bitch out of our sight. | 我不想那个狗娘养的离开我们的视线 |
[25:22] | Oh, don’t you look adorable this morning? | 你今早看起来格外可爱 |
[25:25] | I meet my secret admirer today. | 我今天要见到我的神秘仰慕者 |
[25:27] | Oh, I can just picture the scene. | 我可以想象这画面 |
[25:30] | You and your secret admirer agree to meet in the cafeteria. | 你和你的神秘仰慕者相约咖啡屋 |
[25:33] | You scan the array of pimply faces. | 你的目光扫过一张张长满痘痘的脸 |
[25:35] | Which one is his? | 哪张脸是他的呢 |
[25:37] | Your secret admirer uses the prearranged signal | 你那神秘仰慕者点了一客双份土豆泥 |
[25:38] | of a double helping of mashed potatoes on his plate. | 那是你们预先约好的接头暗号 |
[25:41] | He’s… handsome, | 他 帅气 |
[25:43] | charming in an asexual, nonthreatening kind of way. | 虽不性感 但人畜无害的小模样分外撩人 |
[25:46] | Nice try, but it’ll be so much more mysterious. | 不错 但神秘远不及此 |
[25:50] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[25:55] | “If you want to meet, I’ll be at strawberry fields at 5:00.” | 如果你想见面 我5点会在草莓地 |
[25:58] | “I hope you’ll be there, too.” | 我希望你也在 |
[25:59] | No. No, no, no. No, you’re not going. | 不不不 不要去 |
[26:02] | Before you were practically forcing me | 你之前可是一个劲鼓动我 |
[26:04] | to find out who he is. | 去查查他是谁 |
[26:05] | Not in the park. Not by yourself. | 不是去公园里 更不是你孤身一人 |
[26:07] | But I’ve been there a million times– well, | 我去过很多次了 |
[26:08] | wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:10] | The first note you got– | 你第一张纸条是 |
[26:12] | “Rope of flaxen hair.” | 一束淡黄色头发 |
[26:14] | “Rope”? “Flaxen”? Flaxen is blonde. | 一束 淡黄色 淡黄色就是金发 |
[26:16] | I’m a redhead. You’re totally overreacting. | 我是红头发 你反应过度了 |
[26:18] | I’m meeting my secret admirer, and that’s all there is to it. | 我要去见我的神秘仰慕者 仅此而已 |
[26:25] | Richard, darling, she’s right. | 理查德 亲爱的 她是对的 |
[26:26] | You are being utterly irrational. | 你是无理取闹 |
[26:28] | It’s like when I was doing, | 就好像当年我演那个 |
[26:29] | Uh, “Who’s afraid of Virginia Woolf?” | 叫啥来着 《灵欲春宵》 |
[26:31] | And I thought my understudy was trying to poison me. | 我还以为我的替补想下毒害我 |
[26:33] | Oh, yeah. The daily blood tests I paid for. | 没错 那日常血检还是我付的 |
[26:36] | Wait. She did poison you. | 等等 她确实下毒害你了 |
[26:38] | The swiss chocolate she gave you was a laxative. | 她给你的瑞士巧克力是泻药 |
[26:40] | It added a certain urgency to my performance. | 给我的表演增加了紧迫感 |
[26:42] | But the point is, you indulged my paranoia. | 但问题是 你让我也疑神疑鬼了 |
[26:45] | So therefore, I am going to be in the park, 5:00, | 因此 我5点要到公园里 |
[26:48] | at a discreet distance to make sure | 在合适的远处确保 |
[26:49] | that Alexis’ secret admirer is not an ax murderer. | 阿丽克西斯的神秘爱慕者不是斧头杀手 |
[26:53] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[26:59] | – Tell me you’ve arrested Gates. – Not even close. | -告诉我你已经逮捕了盖茨 -还早着呢 |
[27:01] | I mean, I don’t know how, Castle, | 我不知道怎么办 卡塞尔 |
[27:03] | but he killed Kim Foster, and he’s gonna do it again. | 他杀了金·福斯特 他还会继续杀人 |
[27:05] | There’s been no developments? | 一点进展都没吗 |
[27:07] | Usually you call me with news. | 通常你打给我都有线索 |
[27:12] | You called to seek my counsel. | 你打来是询问我的意见 |
[27:14] | I wouldn’t say it exactly like that. | 我可没这么说啊 |
[27:16] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[27:18] | You were hoping I had some wild theory, | 你希望我有天马行空的理论 |
[27:21] | some sort of penetrating insight | 类似敏锐的洞察力 |
[27:23] | that would lead us to a breakthrough. | 可以让我们找到突破口 |
[27:25] | Well… Do you? | 那你有吗 |
[27:30] | Nah! I got nothin’. | 没有 一筹莫展 |
[27:31] | I just need some piece of evidence. | 我只需要一丝证据 |
[27:33] | I mean, someone that he talked to, anything. | 他跟谁说过 任何事都好 |
[27:37] | What if Gates confided in Jerry | 如果盖茨向杰瑞 |
[27:38] | about the previous murders? | 透露之前的谋杀案 |
[27:39] | Yeah, well, Jerry’s not gonna talk to us. | 杰瑞不会告诉我们 |
[27:41] | He got beaten up in the prison yard this morning, | 他今早在监狱里被痛打了一顿 |
[27:42] | and he thinks that Gates had something to do with it. | 他觉得盖茨跟这事有关 |
[27:45] | Sounds like Gates is afraid of | 听起来盖茨害怕 |
[27:46] | what Jerry Tyson knows. | 杰瑞·泰森知道的一些事 |
[27:49] | Get the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[27:51] | Listen, Jerry, we just need a little more information | 听着 杰瑞 我们只需要再多一点 |
[27:54] | on Marcus Gates. | 马库斯·盖茨的资料 |
[27:55] | Don’t you guys get it? | 我不是告诉你们了吗 |
[27:56] | I’m a dead man thanks to you. | 多谢你们我现在死定了 |
[27:58] | Not if we get you out. | 那如果我们让你出去呢 |
[27:59] | The D.A. has agreed to get you an early release | 检察官愿意让你提早出狱 |
[28:02] | and police protection. | 而且有警方保护 |
[28:03] | Gates knows about my girlfriend | 盖茨知道我有女朋友 |
[28:05] | Donna Gallagher. He could get to her, too. | 唐娜·加拉格 他会找上她的 |
[28:06] | Well, then we’ll make sure he doesn’t. | 我们保证他不会的 |
[28:09] | We gotta move on this, Jerry. | 我们必须抓住凶手 杰瑞 |
[28:12] | Last chance. | 最后机会了 |
[28:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | I’ll do it. I’ll take the deal. | 我会合作 我接受这笔交易 |
[28:20] | We need to know | 我们要知道 |
[28:22] | did Gates ever talk to you about attacking women? | 盖茨曾经说过他袭击女人的事吗 |
[28:25] | There was this one time. | 有一次 |
[28:26] | He told me about this chick, um, Sara–down in soho. | 他告诉我有个女人 萨拉 住在苏活区 |
[28:30] | that could be Sara Townsend. | 很可能是萨拉·唐森 |
[28:32] | He told me about how he busted into her place | 他告诉我他怎样闯进她家 |
[28:33] | and things got outta control, | 然后事情失去控制 |
[28:35] | but it must been pretty bad, | 最后肯定变得非常糟 |
[28:36] | cause Gates said | 因为盖茨说 |
[28:37] | he was worried that the cops were after him, | 他担心会被警察逮捕 |
[28:38] | so he busts a bottle over this guy’s head | 于是他砸了一家伙的头 |
[28:41] | to get himself locked up. | 进了监狱 |
[28:42] | That way, he’d be under the radar for a while. | 这样 他就有段时间可以安枕无忧了 |
[28:45] | That’s a good start. | 这是不错的开始 |
[28:47] | My name’s detective Ryan. | 我是警探莱恩 |
[28:48] | I’m your new best friend. | 我现在是你的新死党了 |
[28:52] | This motel’s under surveillance. | 这间旅馆在我们的监控下 |
[28:53] | For your own safety, you cannot leave or use the phone. | 为了你的自身安全 你不能离开或打电话 |
[28:56] | Right now, you and I | 现在 你和我要 |
[28:58] | need to go over everything Gates ever said to you, | 回想一遍盖茨跟你说过的任何事 |
[29:00] | even if it seems stupid or unimportant. | 甚至是些很白目或者不重要的事 |
[29:02] | Jerry’s story squares with the facts. | 杰瑞的话与事实相符 |
[29:04] | Sara Townsend was Gates’ sixth victim, | 萨拉·唐森是盖茨的第六个受害者 |
[29:06] | and she lived in soho. | 而且她住在苏活区 |
[29:07] | What about assault with a deadly bottle? | 那用瓶子砸人被逮捕呢 |
[29:08] | That fits, too. It came a week after Sara’s death. | 也证实了 是在萨拉遇害后的一周 |
[29:10] | Looks like Gates sent himself up the river on purpose. | 看来盖茨是故意让自己进监狱的 |
[29:12] | It’s still not enough to arrest him, is it? | 仍然不足以逮捕他 对吧 |
[29:14] | No, but if Jerry has more tidbits like that, | 不 但要是杰瑞继续提供情报 |
[29:16] | it may help us get there. | 或许能帮我们找到证据 |
[29:17] | Yo, we can’t locate Donna Gallagher, | 我们找不到唐娜·加拉格 |
[29:19] | and she’s not picking up her cell. | 而且她也没有听电话 |
[29:20] | Sir, where is Gates now? | 长官 盖茨在哪里 |
[29:21] | At his apartment. Surveillance says | 在他的公寓 监控器显示 |
[29:22] | he hasn’t left the building. | 他并没有离开大厦 |
[29:23] | Contact Donna’s friends and family. | 联络唐娜的朋友和家人 |
[29:25] | Find out where she is. | 找出她在哪里 |
[29:26] | – I told Jerry we’d keep her safe. – All right. | -我告诉杰瑞会保证她的安全 -好的 |
[29:30] | Can’t you just arrest this guy? | 你不能就这样逮捕他吗 |
[29:32] | I mean, you know he did these things. | 我是说 你知道是他做的 |
[29:34] | He has an alibi. | 他有不在场证明 |
[29:35] | We can’t put him at the murder scene. | 我们没法将他与犯罪现场联系起来 |
[29:38] | He used partners sometimes. You know that, right? | 他有时候合伙犯案 你知道的吧 |
[29:41] | Partner? | 同伙 |
[29:44] | We never ran across anything about a partner. | 我们从没调查过任何同伙 |
[29:45] | Oh, yeah. He said | 噢 没错 他说 |
[29:47] | a-a partner helps him get away with things. | 有个同伙帮他逃脱的 |
[29:49] | Though I-I get the idea | 我想起来了 |
[29:50] | he never used the same partner twice. | 他从不跟同一个人合作两次 |
[29:53] | Jerry said that Gates used a partner. | 杰瑞说盖茨有同伙 |
[29:57] | A partner. That’s why he has an alibi. | 同伙 这就解释了他的不在场证明 |
[30:00] | Tell your guys to arrest Gates. | 让你的手下逮捕盖茨 |
[30:01] | I know how he killed Kim Foster. Okay. | 我知道他怎么杀害金·福斯特了 好的 |
[30:05] | Gates said he walks home every night | 盖茨说他每晚都在 |
[30:07] | at the same time, right? | 同一时间回家的 是吧 |
[30:09] | So this traffic cam footage from the day be– | 所以这道路监控器记录了那天 |
[30:11] | Wait. There he is. | 等等 他在这里 |
[30:12] | There he is. Okay. That’s Gates on the right | 他在这里 好的 右边是盖茨 |
[30:14] | the night of Kim Foster’s murder. | 在金·福斯特遇害那晚的录像 |
[30:15] | On the left, Gates from a night earlier. | 左边的是较早时间盖茨的录像 |
[30:18] | – What’s wrong with this picture? – He’s too short. | -这里有什么不同 -他太矮了 |
[30:22] | So either Gates shrank… | 所以说 要不是盖茨缩水了 |
[30:24] | Or this is his partner. | 要不这就是他的同伙 |
[30:25] | He wore Gates’ clothing. | 他穿着盖茨的衣服 |
[30:27] | Gates would’ve had access to wigs and disguises | 盖茨能去道具屋拿假发 |
[30:29] | from the prop house. | 和伪装物品 |
[30:30] | That’s how Gates can be at | 这就是为什么盖茨可以同时 |
[30:31] | – two places at once. – Wait. | -出现在两个地方 -等等 |
[30:33] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[30:35] | Uh, it’s a reflection | 呃 这是反光 |
[30:37] | From… from s–from sweat! From sweat! | 这是 这是汗的反光 汗的反光 |
[30:39] | That’s sweaty von sweats-a-lot! | 那是”瀑布汗先生”哎 |
[30:40] | That’s Paul Mccardle. | 那是保罗·麦卡德 |
[30:42] | That’s why he was watching Linda Russo. | 这就是为什么他要监视琳达·罗素 |
[30:44] | He’s the partner. He was working with Gates. | 他就是同伙 他跟盖茨一起作案 |
[30:47] | I’m gonna put an A.P.B. out on Mccardle. | 我要全面通缉麦卡德 |
[30:48] | You better add Marcus Gates to that list. | 你最好把马库斯·盖茨也加上去 |
[30:50] | Sir? When officers busted in to his place, | 长官 警员进他家后 |
[30:52] | all they found was a rope ladder going down to the rooftop | 只找到一条绳梯向下连接着 |
[30:54] | of the building next door. Gates is gone. | 隔壁大厦的顶楼 盖茨逃走了 |
[31:00] | Got uniforms searching the area. | 已经派警员搜查了那片区域 |
[31:02] | – No sign of Gates. – Maybe he’s going after Donna. | -没有盖茨的消息 -可能他找上唐娜了 |
[31:05] | That way he could punish Jerry, too. | 这样他还可以要挟杰瑞 |
[31:06] | We got any leads on her where abouts? | 有任何线索她在哪里吗 |
[31:08] | Esposito’s talking to her friends right now, | 埃斯波西托正和她的朋友通话 |
[31:09] | but she’s still in the wind. | 但仍然找不到她 |
[31:11] | So is Paul Mccardle. His car is gone, and he is, too. | 还有保罗·麦卡德和他的车也不见了 |
[31:13] | Ex-wife has no idea where he is either. | 他的前妻也不知道他在哪里 |
[31:15] | But I did find out how he and Gates are connected. | 但我查出他和盖茨的关系了 |
[31:18] | They were in a foster home together. | 他们曾经一起在收养家庭生活 |
[31:20] | So Mccardle could be with Gates. | 那么他们俩可能一起潜逃 |
[31:22] | Get photos of Gates and Mccardle | 将盖茨和麦卡德的照片发布在 |
[31:23] | – to airport, bus, and train stations. – Yeah. | -飞机 巴士还有火车站 -好的 |
[31:28] | Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[31:28] | One of Donna’s neighbors just told me | 唐娜的邻居刚刚告诉我 |
[31:29] | she’s house-sitting at her cousin’s. | 她暂住在她姐姐家帮忙看门 |
[31:31] | Do you have an address? | 你有她的地址吗 |
[31:32] | – Yeah, but so does Gates. – Some guy dressed as | -是的 但盖茨也是 -有家伙 |
[31:33] | a messenger said he had a delivery for Donna. | 打扮成邮递员说有唐娜的包裹 |
[31:36] | Get there now. | 马上过去那里 |
[31:39] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[31:40] | Get off! Get off her! Aah! | 起来 从她身上起来 |
[31:46] | I’d like to see you talk your way out of this one. | 我看你这次还怎么狡辩 |
[31:50] | I’ll try not to disappoint you. | 我会试着不让你失望 |
[31:52] | We found the same kind of rope in your pocket | 我们在你口袋里找到了与三重杀手 |
[31:54] | As was used by the triple killer. | 作案时一模一样的绳子 |
[31:59] | Last I checked, a man’s allowed to carry rope. | 我记得 男人是允许携带绳子的 |
[32:04] | I think you wanted to get caught, Marcus. | 我觉得你希望被捕的 马库斯 |
[32:08] | There’s nothing left for you out here, | 你在外面的世界什么也没有 |
[32:10] | But in prison, people fear you. | 但在监狱里 人们怕你 |
[32:14] | You’re a shot caller. | 你是老大 |
[32:16] | And you wanted to be king again. | 而你希望能再次呼风唤雨 |
[32:19] | All’s that left for you to do | 你剩下要做的事 |
[32:21] | is to clear the air of all these murders | 就是再次犯案让我们查出 |
[32:23] | and be done with it all. | 你就是凶手 |
[32:34] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[32:38] | This guy is never gonna give it up. | 这家伙永远不会乖乖就范的 |
[32:39] | Sir, I need leverage and I don’t have any. | 长官 我需要他的把柄 但我什么都没有 |
[32:41] | There’s no witnesses. | 没有任何目击者 |
[32:42] | There’s no proof that connects him to any of the murders. | 没有证据能将他与任何凶杀案联系起来 |
[32:44] | The only thing that I’ve got him on is an assault charge. | 唯一能起诉他的就是控告他袭击 |
[32:47] | Hey, we just got a hit on Mccardle’s A.P.B. | 嘿 麦卡德的全国通缉有消息了 |
[32:49] | He’s at st. Benjamin’s hospital. | 他在圣本杰明医院 |
[32:50] | Maybe Gates got to him. | 或许盖茨已经找上他了 |
[32:51] | Sir, if I can get Mccardle to roll. | 长官 要是我能让麦卡德供出他 |
[32:53] | go! | 快去 |
[32:53] | Yeah. Uh, hey, um– | 是的 呃 嘿 嗯 |
[32:56] | Okay, fine, Castle, go. Just stay out of his way. | 好吧 卡塞尔 去吧 但不要妨碍他 |
[32:58] | And, Ryan… | 还有 莱恩 |
[33:00] | Get me something I can break him with. | 给我些能让他开口的东西 |
[33:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[33:06] | I’m detective ryan. We’d like a word with mr. Mccardle. | 我是警探莱恩 我想跟麦卡德先生说句话 |
[33:09] | You can’t have one. He just got out of heart surgery. | 你不能 他刚刚做完心脏手术 |
[33:12] | What for? | 什么病 |
[33:13] | A congenital valve defect. | 先天性瓣膜缺损 |
[33:15] | Would that cause excessive sweating, by any chance? | 这病有可能导致出汗过度吗 |
[33:17] | Well, among other, more serious symptoms. | 是的 还有其他更严重的症状 |
[33:19] | He’s been in dire need of surgery for over a year. | 他急需做这个手术已经超过一年 |
[33:21] | So why get it now? | 为什么现在才做 |
[33:23] | Well, he finally came up with the money. | 他终于筹到钱了 |
[33:24] | It’s kind of a costly procedure. | 这手术费用高昂 |
[33:26] | – How costly? – About $100,000. | -有多贵 -大概十万美金 |
[33:28] | Uh… Who footed the bill? | 呃 是谁付帐的 |
[33:31] | That’s confidential information. | 那是保密消息 |
[33:33] | You spoke to his ex-wife | 我们问过她前妻 |
[33:34] | she didn’t even know he was here. | 她甚至不知道他在这里 |
[33:36] | She hated the guy. So who sent the flowers? | 她痛恨这家伙 那么这花是谁送的 |
[33:39] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[33:40] | Mccardle’s surgery had nothing to do with Gates. | 麦卡德的手术跟盖茨一点关系也没有 |
[33:42] | In fact, Gates sent him get-well flowers. | 事实上 盖茨给他送了康复鲜花 |
[33:45] | Which means he cares about his foster brother. | 这代表他关心他的收养兄弟 |
[33:47] | That’s your leverage. | 这就是你要的把柄 |
[33:49] | You still need us to wait and talk to Mccardle? | 你需要我们等麦卡德录口供吗 |
[33:52] | No. Tell Jerry his girlfriend’s fine, | 不 告诉杰瑞他女朋友没事 |
[33:55] | and he doesn’t have to worry about Gates anymore. | 而且他不用再因为盖茨担惊受怕了 |
[33:59] | You keep coming back for more. | 你不断回来索要更多的东西 |
[34:01] | I look for that in a woman. | 这种女人正合我意 |
[34:04] | We found Paul. He’s at st. Benjamin’s. | 我们找到保罗了 他在圣本杰明医院 |
[34:07] | We know that he pretended to be you | 我们知道他在金·福斯特遇害的那晚 |
[34:08] | the night of Kim Foster’s murder, | 装扮成你的样子了 |
[34:09] | and I’m gonna get him to testify against you. | 我会让他作供指证你的 |
[34:13] | You don’t know Paul. | 你不了解保罗 |
[34:14] | Well, then we’ll go another way. | 那么我们就另寻他法 |
[34:17] | I’ll charge him with accessory to murder. | 我会以谋杀罪从犯的名义起诉他 |
[34:18] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做的 |
[34:20] | Actually, we can. | 我们当然可以 |
[34:21] | Sing Sing might have been a picnic for you, | 新新监狱对你来说可能是游乐场 |
[34:23] | but how long do you think Paul is gonna survive in there? | 但是你觉得保罗在里面能撑多久 |
[34:34] | Paul didn’t know what was going on. | 保罗对谋杀根本一无所知 |
[34:37] | He only did what I told him. | 他只是按我的去做而已 |
[34:38] | The only way to prove that | 想要证明这一点 |
[34:40] | is by telling me the whole story. | 你就要把完整的故事讲给我听 |
[34:44] | Only if Paul gets immunity. | 你要保证保罗无罪 |
[34:48] | And I want that in writing. | 白纸黑字写下来 |
[35:03] | Is that him? | 就是他吗 |
[35:05] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[35:09] | Mr. Gates, did you kill Kim Foster? | 盖茨先生 你承认杀害金·福斯特吗 |
[35:14] | Yes. I killed all of them. | 是的 她们都是我杀的 |
[35:18] | I want their names. | 说出她们的名字 |
[35:19] | Linda Russo, | 琳达·罗素 |
[35:20] | before that, it was Sara Townsend, | 在那之前还有萨拉·唐森 |
[35:23] | and five other women. | 和其他五个女人 |
[35:30] | Gates confessed to everything. | 盖茨全招了 |
[35:33] | We get to chalk one up for the good guys. | 得给我们这帮好人加上一分 |
[35:34] | – Why the long face? – Because if this were a book, | -干吗拉着个脸 -这要是我的书的话 |
[35:37] | I still wouldn’t understand the operation. | 我还是搞不明白那个手术的事 |
[35:39] | Valve replacement. | 心脏瓣膜替换术 |
[35:40] | It’s no big deal. My dad had one. | 没什么大不了的 我爸也做过 |
[35:42] | Yeah, it is if you don’t have the money. | 我知道 可问题是他要是没钱的话 |
[35:43] | Who paid for it? | 手术费是哪来的呢 |
[35:44] | I’m guessing Gates did. | 我猜是盖茨给的 |
[35:45] | Maybe he stashed away some money from before prison. | 也许他入狱前藏了一笔钱 |
[35:48] | Yeah, but he was out of prison for a month. | 有可能 但是他都出狱一个月了 |
[35:49] | Why wait till now to do Mccardle’s operation? | 为什么等到现在才给麦卡德做手术呢 |
[35:52] | Well, he needed Mccardle to help him with Linda Russo | 他需要麦卡德帮他完成琳达·罗素 |
[35:55] | – and Kim Foster. – Yeah, I guess. | -和金·福斯特的谋杀 -可能吧 |
[36:00] | Packing up? | 打包呢 |
[36:01] | Oh, just getting my stuff together. | 只是整理一下我的东西 |
[36:04] | All that stuff from prison? | 这些都是监狱里拿出来的 |
[36:06] | Well, you accumulate a lot of stuff, | 住的久了东西自然就多了 |
[36:07] | you know, even in the slammer. | 在监狱里也不例外 |
[36:09] | You were right about Gates. | 你对盖茨的推测是正确的 |
[36:10] | He did try to go after Donna. | 他的确去找唐娜了 |
[36:11] | – But she’s okay. – And Gates? | -但是她现在没事了 -那盖茨呢 |
[36:14] | He confessed. It’s all over. | 他招供了 这件事结束了 |
[36:17] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:19] | Aren’t you gonna ask what happened? | 你都不问问到底发生了什么吗 |
[36:23] | To your girlfriend Donna — you didn’t ask about her. | 你都没问过你女朋友唐娜怎么样 |
[36:25] | You just asked about Gates. Doesn’t make any sense, | 你只是问了盖茨而已 这不合理呀 |
[36:27] | unless… | 除非 |
[36:30] | She was supposed to die. | 你早就计划好了她的死 |
[36:33] | I-I don’t know what y — | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:34] | And Mccardle didn’t get the money for the surgery | 直到你出狱了 |
[36:36] | until after you got out of prison. | 麦卡德才有钱做手术 |
[36:39] | He’s removing all evidence he was even there. | 他还要毁灭所有曾经入狱的证据 |
[36:41] | It was him all along. He’s the real triple killer. | 是他 他才是三重杀手 |
[36:49] | Guilty as charged. | 所控属实 |
[36:57] | – Excellent work, detective. – Thank you, sir. | -干得好 探长 -谢谢 头 |
[36:59] | I hope you say the same to Castle. | 希望你对卡塞尔也说一样的话 |
[37:01] | Where is he, by the way? | 倒是他人跑哪去了 |
[37:01] | I thought that they would be back by now. | 我还以为他们早就该回来了呢 |
[37:03] | Maybe he and Ryan went out for a cold one. | 也许他跟莱恩去喝上一杯了 |
[37:04] | After a day like today, that’s what I’m doing. | 这么一天下来 我也要喝上一杯 |
[37:07] | – You care to join me? – Yeah. Yeah, I’d love to. | -想一起去吗 -当然 愿意奉陪 |
[37:09] | Then let’s hit it. | 那咱们走吧 |
[37:15] | That story about Gates getting arrested, | 盖茨故意入狱逃避追捕的故事 |
[37:16] | that was your story, wasn’t it? | 实际上是发生在你身上的 对吧 |
[37:18] | You were afraid you were gonna get caught, | 你害怕谋杀案会暴露 |
[37:20] | so you hid in prison. | 于是就躲进了监狱 |
[37:21] | Too bad you didn’t figure that out sooner. | 可惜你没早点发现 |
[37:23] | Too bad you didn’t leave sooner. | 可惜你没早点跑掉 |
[37:24] | The cops will be here any minute. | 警察随时都会到 |
[37:25] | Looks like detective Ryan called the precinct | 看来莱恩探员在过来之前 |
[37:27] | just before he got here. | 已经打过电话给分局了 |
[37:28] | There won’t be anybody missing me for a while, | 短时间内不会有人找我的 |
[37:29] | and by the time they do, I’ll be long gone. | 等他们想起我来 我早就消失了 |
[37:31] | You won’t get far. | 你跑不了多远的 |
[37:33] | They already have your name, know your face. | 他们已经知道你的名字 你的长相 |
[37:35] | I’ll change those. Done that before. | 这些都可以改的 以前也干过 |
[37:37] | That’s part of the fun of it. | 这也正是其中乐趣之一 |
[37:38] | Fun like setting up Gates? | 像陷害盖茨一样好玩吗 |
[37:40] | Paul Mccardle was the only person in the world | 保罗·麦卡德是他在这个世界上 |
[37:42] | that he cared about. | 唯一在乎的一个人 |
[37:43] | Once I learned that, the rest was easy. | 知道这点以后 剩下的就简单了 |
[37:46] | You never know when you’ll need one of these. | 说不准什么时候会用得上警徽呢 |
[37:48] | Besides, Gates liked prison. | 再说盖茨喜欢监狱 |
[37:50] | You taught Gates everything he needed to know | 你把盖茨该知道的都告诉了他 |
[37:51] | to take the fall for the triple killer murders. | 好让他帮你顶罪 |
[37:54] | After that, all you had to do was pay for Paul’s surgery, | 之后你只需要支付保罗的手术费 |
[37:56] | and you could walk away scot-free. | 就可以溜之大吉了 |
[37:57] | That’s a beautiful plan…undone by a duffel bag. | 计划不错 就被这个大帆布袋给毁了 |
[38:02] | I’m not undone. I’m right here. | 计划没毁 我还好端端地站在这呢 |
[38:04] | I’ll relocate. I’ll start over. | 我会换个地方重新开始 |
[38:06] | It must eat you alive, | 看我从你眼前溜掉 |
[38:08] | knowing that you came so close to catching me. | 你却无能为力 一定很抓狂吧 |
[38:10] | But this is a winner-take-all type of game. | 但可惜 胜者为王 败者为寇 |
[38:13] | Oh, Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[38:16] | Shooting? | 用枪吗 |
[38:17] | It’s not your style. | 这不是你的风格 |
[38:21] | Oh, you really don’t know me at all, do you? | 你还真是一点都不了解我呀 |
[38:22] | Oh, it’s not complicated. | 你并不难琢磨 |
[38:26] | You were raised by a single mother. | 你是被单亲母亲带大的 |
[38:28] | She was blonde. Oh, she was beautiful. | 她一头金发 很是漂亮 |
[38:31] | But…she never wanted you. | 但是 她根本就不想要你 |
[38:35] | When you were, what, | 我猜当你在 |
[38:37] | 12 I’m guessing, she died suddenly. | 大概十二岁左右 她突然暴毙 |
[38:39] | Let’s say drug overdose. | 大概是嗑药过量 |
[38:42] | You go into foster care, the bad kind. | 你被送去寄养 可惜不是什么好人家 |
[38:46] | You have so much hate… | 你如此地憎恨 |
[38:49] | So much hate towards your mother | 憎恨你的母亲 |
[38:50] | for abandoning you… | 因为她遗弃了你 |
[38:52] | that you kill these women to get back at her. | 所以你杀这些女人是为了报复她 |
[38:55] | But you leave them looking peaceful, | 但是你把她们摆出一副安详的样子 |
[38:56] | because as much as you hated your mother… | 因为纵使你对你母亲有无比憎恨 |
[38:59] | You loved your mother. | 你内心深处仍然爱她 |
[39:01] | Am I getting warm? | 我猜的差不多吧 |
[39:05] | You’re drawn to death. | 你被死亡所吸引 |
[39:09] | You like to be around it ’cause it thrills you. | 你喜欢接近死亡 因为这让你兴奋 |
[39:12] | Now where does that come from? | 而这又是为什么呢 |
[39:14] | Your own suppressed impulses? | 你内心深处被压抑的冲动吗 |
[39:22] | How close… | 你到底想 |
[39:24] | To death… | 离死亡 |
[39:27] | Do you want to get? | 有多近呢 |
[39:41] | Don’t say anything you shouldn’t. | 别乱说话 |
[39:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[39:46] | Darling, I just wanted you to know, | 亲爱的 我只是想告诉你 |
[39:48] | your conspiracy theories are completely unfounded. | 你的阴谋论毫无根据 |
[39:52] | My conspiracy theories? | 我的阴谋论 |
[39:54] | Alexis’ secret admirer | 阿丽克西斯的秘密仰慕者 |
[39:56] | is Ashley, her boyfriend. | 是艾什利 她男朋友 |
[39:58] | Oh, that’s great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[40:00] | Yeah, and he’s a very charming young man. | 他是个魅力四射的小伙子 |
[40:02] | So anyway, no need to worry. All’s well that ends well. | 总之不用担心 结局皆大欢喜 |
[40:07] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[40:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:15] | I don’t think there’s anything more to say. | 该说的都说完了 |
[40:57] | – Castle?! – Clear. He’s gone. | -卡塞尔 -安全 他跑了 |
[40:59] | I’m fine. Ryan needs an ambulance. | 我没事 给莱恩叫辆救护车 |
[41:01] | – No, I don’t. – Hey, what the hell happened here? | -用不着救护车 -到底发生什么事了 |
[41:05] | I’m so glad that you’re okay. | 你没事我太高兴了 |
[41:06] | He’s the triple killer. He set Gates up to be a copycat. | 他才是三重杀手 他安排盖茨冒名顶替 |
[41:09] | I know. I did the math when you and Ryan | 我知道 当你跟莱恩来找杰瑞 |
[41:11] | didn’t come back from talking to Jerry. | 却一直没回去 我就在琢磨这件事了 |
[41:14] | How did you know to come here? | 你怎么知道要到这来找我们 |
[41:16] | Your mom called. | 你妈打了个电话给我 |
[41:17] | She said that you told her that you loved her, | 她说你跟她说你爱她 |
[41:19] | and she figured something must be terribly wrong. | 她就知道肯定大事不妙了 |
[41:22] | I figured she might. | 我就知道她会明白的 |
[41:25] | Good girl. | 干得好 |
[41:38] | Here you go. | 给 |
[41:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:47] | Tell me something, Castle. | 跟我说说 卡塞尔 |
[41:48] | Why did he let you live? | 他为什么留你活口 |
[41:53] | To punish me. | 为了惩罚我 |
[41:56] | To make me pay for ruining his plan. | 让我为毁了他的计划而付出代价 |
[42:01] | Now he’s gonna kill again, | 现在他又要开始杀戮了 |
[42:02] | all because I couldn’t stop him. | 就因为我没能阻止他 |
[42:06] | And I feel so… | 而我觉得如此 |
[42:16] | I know the feeling. | 我了解你的感受 |
[42:20] | I know you do. | 我知道你了解 |