时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There are two kinds of folks | 世上有两种人 |
[00:01] | who sit around thinking about how to kill people | 总在琢磨怎么杀人 |
[00:02] | psychopaths and mystery writers. | 变态杀人狂 还有悬疑小说家 |
[00:04] | I’m the kind that pays better. | 我是赚得比较多的那种 |
[00:06] | Who am I? I’m Rick Castle. | 我是谁 我是里克·卡塞尔 |
[00:07] | Castle. Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[00:09] | I really am ruggedly handsome,aren’t I? | 我真是全身散发着粗旷美啊 是不 |
[00:11] | Every writer needs inspiration, | 每个作家都离不开灵感 |
[00:12] | and I’ve found mine. | 我的灵感已经找到了 |
[00:13] | I’m detective Kate Beckett. | 我是凯特·贝克特探长 |
[00:14] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | Beckett? | 贝克特 |
[00:16] | Could you get some backup, please? | 能麻烦您去搬点儿救兵来么 |
[00:18] | And thanks to my friendship with the mayor, | 多谢我的朋友市长大人的帮忙 |
[00:20] | I get to be on her case. Oh! | 我可以跟在她后面办案子 |
[00:21] | Do I look like a killer to you? | 你看我像杀手不 |
[00:23] | Yes, you kill my patience. | 像 你杀光了我的耐性 |
[00:24] | And together, we catch killers. | 我们俩一起抓凶手 |
[00:26] | I hate this case. | 这案子好讨厌 |
[00:28] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 这种案子最有爱了哇 |
[01:05] | I have delicately placed | 我特意 |
[01:06] | one graham cracker, exactly six marshmallows, | 在一块超级完美融化的巧克力上 |
[01:09] | at top a perfectly melted chocolate bar. | 放了一块全麦饼干 六块果浆软糖 |
[01:12] | In an omelet, darling, really? | 亲爱的 煎蛋饼里放这些 不会吧 |
[01:14] | Not an omelet. | 这可不是煎蛋饼 |
[01:16] | – A s’morelet. – Uh-huh. | -这是糖心蛋饼 -随你吧 |
[01:19] | – Care for one? – No, thank you. | -来一块吧 -不 谢了 |
[01:21] | What about you, sweetheart? | 你呢 宝贝 |
[01:22] | Are you ready for your taste buds to be launched | 准备好在美味的早餐中来感受 |
[01:24] | – into breakfast nirvana? – Sure, thanks. | -味觉天堂了吗 -当然 谢谢 |
[01:27] | Oh, is it okay | 奥 今天晚上 |
[01:27] | if my friend Ashley comes over tonight? | 我的朋友阿什利要来可以吗 |
[01:29] | Yes, of course. Now eat. | 行 没问题 吃吧 |
[01:36] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[01:38] | – Are there marshmallows in this? – Yes. | -这里面放了棉花糖 -对 |
[01:40] | – And chocolate? – Yes. | -还放了巧克力 -没错 |
[01:42] | That’s the point. | 这才是精华所在啊 |
[01:43] | It’s a s’morelet. | 这是块糖心蛋饼 |
[01:45] | I… I gotta go. Love you. | 我得走了 爱你 |
[01:47] | – Love you. – Bye, honey. | -爱你 -回见 亲爱的 |
[01:50] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[01:52] | This is almost as good as my | 这简直赶上我的 |
[01:52] | chocolate mousse chimichanga. | 油煎巧克力慕斯面卷饼了 |
[01:54] | Aha. I knew you’d reconsider. | 我就知道你会喜欢的 |
[01:56] | 大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 “海滩救护队”主演 | |
[01:56] | it’s kinda like David Hasselhoff. | 就像大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 |
[01:57] | At first you’re repulsed, but then strangely, | 开始你很反感 但是之后很奇怪的 |
[01:59] | you’re drawn in. | 你就喜欢上了 |
[02:00] | No, still repulsed. Bye. | 啊不 现在依然反感 回见 |
[02:04] | Wonder what’s up with Alexis? | 真不知道阿丽克西斯是怎么了 |
[02:04] | She seems a little out of it. | 她看上去有点心不在焉的 |
[02:07] | Isn’t it obvious? | 多明显啊 |
[02:09] | – What? – Oh, she’s in love. | -怎么了 -她恋爱了 |
[02:11] | – Alexis? – Oh, come on, darling. | -阿丽克西斯吗 -当然了 亲爱的 |
[02:13] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 你不会还没意识到吧 |
[02:14] | she’s not a little girl anymore. | 她已经不是个小女孩儿了 |
[02:15] | Thank you, mother. | 谢谢您提醒了 老妈 |
[02:17] | I think if Alexis were in love, | 我觉得阿丽克西斯要是恋爱了 |
[02:18] | – she would’ve told me. – Ah, ah, ah, ah. | -肯定会告诉我的 -那可不一定 |
[02:20] | The fact that she hasn’t told you is how we know it’s real. | 她没告诉你就证明她恋爱了 |
[02:24] | Mother. | 老妈 |
[02:25] | Okay, and the fact that she… mentioned it to me last night. | 其实昨天晚上她已经告诉我了 |
[02:29] | Who is he? W-where did she meet him? | 这个男孩子是谁 在哪认识的 |
[02:32] | I don’t know. She wouldn’t say. | 我不知道 她不肯说 |
[02:34] | No, diva’s honor. She didn’t tell me anything. | 我发誓 她什么也没告诉我 |
[02:37] | She didn’t even tell me his name. | 连名字也没说 |
[02:38] | I can’t believe she told you and not me. | 真不敢相信她连你都告诉了却没告诉我 |
[02:41] | I’m supposed to be her go-to guy. | 我才应该是她的”倾诉伙伴” |
[02:43] | Oh, darling, of course you are. | 亲爱的 你当然是 |
[02:45] | It’s just, you know, it’s first love. | 但是 你知道的 这是初恋 |
[02:47] | It’s magical, ethereal. | 很神奇 很难以捉摸 |
[02:50] | It defies logic. | 不能以常理来判断的 |
[02:55] | Richard, your phone? | 理查德 你电话 |
[02:57] | Mm. | 恩 |
[02:59] | Oh, Beckett. | 奥 是贝克特 |
[03:00] | Maybe it’s a nice murder, darling. | 可能又有迷离谋杀案了 亲爱的 |
[03:02] | Brighten your day. | 你今天又有事情可做了 |
[03:05] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[03:08] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[03:10] | When Alexis took her first steps, | 阿丽克西斯刚开始学走路的时候 |
[03:12] | I was there to catch her when she fell. | 我扶着她怕她摔倒 |
[03:14] | The first time she rode her bike without training wheels, | 她第一次学骑没有练习轮子的自行车 |
[03:16] | I was the maniac | 也是我像疯子似的 |
[03:17] | chasing her down the street | 在后面跟着她在大街上跑 |
[03:18] | screaming for her to watch out | 大喊着让她不要撞到 |
[03:19] | for the old lady with the walker. | 拄拐棍的老太太 |
[03:21] | Even her first word– | 甚至她刚学会说话的时候 |
[03:22] | Let me guess. “Daddy”? | 我猜猜 学会的是叫爸爸 |
[03:25] | – No, it was “Denouement.” – Oh. | -不是 是”结局” -奥 |
[03:26] | I stressed story structure | 从幼儿抓起 我就给她强调 |
[03:27] | – from an early age. – Uh-huh. | -故事结构的重要性 -是吗 |
[03:29] | Anyway, I’m afraid that | 不管怎么说 我担心以后 |
[03:30] | this is the beginning of the end | 我们之间的那种特殊的情感 |
[03:32] | of our special thing. | 会就此消失了 |
[03:35] | Well, you know, I wouldn’t worry, Castle. | 你知道吗 我可不担心 卡塞尔 |
[03:37] | I mean, I’ve seen the way that she looks at you. | 我看到过她看你的那种眼神 |
[03:40] | Your real problem is | 你的真正问题是 |
[03:41] | that girls who adore their daddies | 特别崇拜自己父亲的女孩子 |
[03:42] | usually end up marrying guys just like them. | 通常会嫁个一个和自己父亲很像的人 |
[03:45] | – They do? – Dr. Parish. | -是吗 -帕里什医生 |
[03:46] | Good morning. Got an I.D.? | 早 辨别身份了吗 |
[03:48] | Not yet. How come you guys | 还没 怎么你们从来就不知道 |
[03:50] | never bring me coffee? | 给我带杯咖啡呢 |
[03:52] | I’m here before you doing all the work. | 你们还没来我就开始干活了 |
[03:54] | You can have the rest of mine. | 我这还有剩下的 |
[03:55] | Actually, I don’t drink coffee. | 其实 我不喝咖啡 |
[03:56] | But would it kill you to bring me a bear claw? | 可是给我带块熊掌糕能要你命啊 |
[03:59] | Speaking of killing. | 说到要命 |
[04:01] | Single G.S.W. to the chest, | 胸部中一枪 |
[04:03] | large caliber, probably a .45. | 大枪口径 大约45毫米 |
[04:06] | Lividity suggests time of death around midnight. | 尸斑显示死亡时间大概是半夜 |
[04:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:10] | I have those boxers. | 我也有条那样的拳击短裤 |
[04:11] | Thomas Nash. | 托马斯·纳什的 |
[04:12] | Very pricey British brand. | 英国非常贵的一个牌子 |
[04:14] | Amazingly soft. They’re silk. | 非常的柔软 是丝绸的 |
[04:19] | I’m just saying, he was probably very comfortable | 我只是说 他被打死的时候 |
[04:22] | when he was shot and killed. | 应该挺舒服的 |
[04:26] | So what was this guy doing out here | 深更半夜的他几乎裸着 |
[04:27] | practically naked at midnight? | 在这儿是做什么呢 |
[04:28] | Don’t bother with any of your perverted theories, Castle. | 卡塞尔 少提你那些谬论了 |
[04:31] | I found fibers in the bullet hole. | 我在伤口弹孔里找到了衣物纤维 |
[04:33] | Which means he was wearing clothes | 也就是说他死时 |
[04:34] | – when he was shot. – That doesn’t make any sense. | -是穿着衣服的 -这说不通啊 |
[04:36] | The killer shot him | 凶手杀了人 |
[04:37] | and then hung around to take his bloody clothes off him? | 又把血淋淋得衣服脱下来 |
[04:38] | Well, maybe the killer was worried that there was | 可能凶手是担心衣服上会留下 |
[04:40] | forensic evidence on the clothes that would connect them. | 暴露自己和死者关系的法医证据 |
[04:43] | Yo. Uni found this wallet | 警员在第五大街附近的垃圾桶里 |
[04:45] | out in a garbage can near fifth. | 找到了这个钱包 |
[04:47] | Photo on the license matches Captain Underpants here. | 证件照片和这位内裤超人是一个人 |
[04:51] | Sorry. My nephew loves those books. | 不好意思 我小侄子很喜欢看那些书 |
[04:53] | Daniel Goldstein, 25, | 丹尼尔·戈尔茨坦 25岁 |
[04:56] | lives in soho. | 住在苏豪区 |
[04:57] | Yeah, he’s also got a work I.D. from Berman Rose | 他在伯曼罗斯上班 |
[05:00] | down on wall street. | 在华尔街 |
[05:01] | So he lived downtown and he worked downtown. | 那就是说他在市区住 在市区上班 |
[05:02] | What was he doing way up here? | 那他来这里做什么呢 |
[05:05] | Let’s take this down to the lab. | 把这带回实验室 |
[05:06] | Right. | 好的 |
[05:07] | So I wear boxers. | 我穿拳击短裤 |
[05:09] | What do you wear– | 那你穿什么呢 |
[05:10] | thongs, Cheekies? | 丁字裤 性感小裤裤 |
[05:13] | I told you mine. | 我都把自己的告诉你了 |
[05:15] | Bloomers? | 灯笼裤 |
[05:16] | Granny panties? | 还是美少女大花裤衩 |
[05:18] | Commando? | 难道你不穿内裤 |
[05:21] | His clothes were taken? | 他衣服被拿走了 |
[05:23] | Why would anyone take his clothes? | 怎么会有人拿他衣服呢 |
[05:25] | We don’t know, Ms. Goldstein. | 我们不清楚戈尔茨坦小姐 |
[05:27] | Can you tell us what your brother | 能告诉我们 |
[05:28] | might have been doing in the park? | 你哥哥去公园可能会干什么 |
[05:29] | That late? I have no idea. | 那么晚了 我不知道 |
[05:31] | Well, the place where Daniel was found | 发现丹尼尔尸体的地方 |
[05:32] | is known for drug activity. Was he using? | 经常进行毒品交易 他在吸毒吗 |
[05:35] | No. He barely even drank. | 没有 他连酒都不怎么喝 |
[05:37] | Did he have any enemies | 你知道他最近有和什么人结仇 |
[05:38] | or conflicts that you know of? | 或者闹矛盾吗 |
[05:39] | No, no. Look, none of this makes any sense. | 不 没有 听着 这些都说不过去 |
[05:42] | It’s just– it’s not like him. | 这 这根本不是他的作为 |
[05:46] | Our parents both died in a car accident | 我们父母因一场车祸都去世了 |
[05:48] | when he was 12, | 那时他十二岁 |
[05:49] | and since then, he’s always been so cautious. | 从那时起他就非常谨慎 |
[05:52] | What about dating? | 他有女朋友吗 |
[05:53] | Was there anyone special in his life? | 有没有什么特殊的人 |
[05:54] | Oh, he wished, but no. | 他倒想呢 但是没有 |
[05:56] | No, he barely had a social life or social skills. | 他很少有社交活动 不怎么和人打交道 |
[05:59] | I mean, he was such a sweetheart, | 我是说 他太善良了 |
[06:01] | but a dork, you know? | 但是善良的像个呆子 |
[06:03] | And he was always at work anyway. | 况且他总是在上班 |
[06:06] | At Berman Rose? | 在伯曼罗斯吗 |
[06:08] | What did he do for them? | 他做什么工作 |
[06:09] | Created financial products. | 做金融产品 |
[06:10] | He was this incredible math genius. | 他简直是个数学天才 |
[06:13] | Got his PHD from M.I.T. | 在麻省理工拿到了博士 |
[06:15] | I thought for sure he’d be a professor or something, | 我以为他肯定会当个教授或者什么的 |
[06:18] | but these hedge funds, | 但是这些对冲基金公司 |
[06:19] | they hire guys like him, | 他们就需要这种人才 |
[06:21] | and they pay them obscene amounts of money. | 酬劳非常高 |
[06:24] | 25 years old–he bought my apartment for me. | 他刚25岁就给我买了套房子 |
[06:30] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:34] | What’s up? | 什么情况 |
[06:36] | Lab got a fingerprint off our vic’s wallet. | 实验室在死者钱包上获取一枚指纹 |
[06:38] | Anyone good? | 是不是个善茬 |
[06:42] | Uh… | 这个… |
[06:44] | Awaiting court dates | 过去一个月 |
[06:45] | on three aggravated assault cases | 因为三次严重伤人罪 |
[06:47] | in the past month, Mr. D’andrad. | 准备上庭受审 唐瑞德先生 |
[06:51] | You inflicted dozens of broken bones, | 你打断过N个人的肋骨 |
[06:53] | gouged out one of your victim’s eyes, | 把其中一个人眼睛挖了出来 |
[06:55] | bit off part of an ear of another one. | 还咬掉过别人的耳朵 |
[06:57] | Sounds like committing murder was inevitable. | 看起来你这种人不犯罪才不正常呢 |
[06:59] | I’m just curious. | 我只是很好奇 |
[07:00] | Why did you take his clothes? | 你为什么要拿走死者的衣服 |
[07:02] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我拿的 |
[07:04] | Well, then why were your fingerprints | 那为什么死者的钱包上 |
[07:06] | on a dead man’s wallet? | 有你的指纹 |
[07:07] | Did he just happen to drop it, | 别告诉我他刚好掉了钱包 |
[07:08] | and you politely picked it up for him? | 你就好心的捡起来还给了他 |
[07:10] | And why did my detectives find | 为什么我的手下在你的住所 |
[07:12] | this unregistered 45 in your apartment, | 找到了这把45口径的没注册的手枪 |
[07:15] | which just happens to match | 这把手枪又这么巧 |
[07:17] | the size of the bullet hole in my victim? | 和死者伤口的枪口直径大小一致 |
[07:22] | – Hey. – If you’re so innocent, | -嘿 -你要是清白的 |
[07:23] | Mr. D’andrad, | 唐瑞德先生 |
[07:24] | why did you resist arrest | 你为什么拒捕 |
[07:25] | and try to put one of my detectives through a wall? | 还把我一个手下的头往墙上撞 |
[07:30] | You know, the right turtleneck, | 兄弟 你知道 穿个合适的高领绒衣 |
[07:33] | and no one is even gonna notice, bro. | 别人也看不出来 |
[07:37] | Maybe a scarf. | 或者围条围巾 |
[07:40] | Why don’t you just confess to the truth? | 你干脆说实话吧 |
[07:42] | It’s gonna come out sooner or later. | 反正迟早你也要招供的 |
[07:43] | He was already dead. | 我看见的时候他已经死了 |
[07:45] | With a wallet lying conveniently next to him? | 钱包就那么碰巧放在他的旁边吗 |
[07:49] | Uh, look, if you’re not going to admit to it, | 听着 如果你不想承认你的罪行 |
[07:53] | you might at least want to try coming up with a story | 至少也要编个像样点的故事 |
[07:55] | – that’s a little more convincing. – It’s what happened! | -出来啊 -我说的是实话 |
[08:05] | Like you weren’t scared. | 难道你没害怕吗 |
[08:07] | I want this guy to fry, Beckett. | 这家伙应该关起来 贝克特 |
[08:09] | Oh, he will, | 他会的 |
[08:10] | as soon as Lanie confirms that that bullet is a .45. | 只要蕾妮能确定子弹口径是点45 |
[08:13] | – It’s not a .45. – Are you sure? | -不是点45 -你确定吗 |
[08:15] | – I’m positive. – .38? | -很确定 -点38 |
[08:17] | Nope. It’s not a .44 or a .357 | 不是 也不是点44或是点357 |
[08:20] | or a .22 or a 9 millimeter | 也不是点22或是9毫米口径 |
[08:22] | or any other kind of bullet I’ve ever seen. | 是一种我根本就没见过的子弹 |
[08:24] | So it’s a new kind of bullet. | 这么说就是一种新型子弹咯 |
[08:26] | Oh, no. Not new at all. Check it out. | 不是 一点都不新 看看吧 |
[08:31] | – Oh, it’s round. – You see that white coating? | – 是圆形子弹 – 你看到那种白色的外壳了吗 |
[08:33] | Yeah. What is it, oxidation? | 看见了 那是什么 氧化物吗 |
[08:35] | – Lead oxide, to be exact. – Rust? | – 准确的说是氧化铅 -锈吗 |
[08:38] | Yep. Based on the amount of it, | 是的 根据氧化铅的含量 |
[08:40] | I’d say that bullet is 200 years old. | 我判断那子弹有200年的历史 |
[08:43] | A 200-year-old bullet can only mean one thing. | 一颗有200年历史子弹只可能意味着一件事 |
[08:47] | Time-traveling killer. | 一位时间旅行的凶手 |
[09:02] | Ergo, the killer could’ve entered present time | 因此 凶手可能是通过时间涟漪 |
[09:05] | through a time ripple, killed Goldstein, | 来到我们这个时代 杀掉古德斯坦 |
[09:07] | and then gone back through the time ripple, | 再通过时间涟漪返回 |
[09:09] | which means we just have to find the time ripple. | 也就是说我们要找到那个时间涟漪 |
[09:10] | Could you please stop saying “Time ripple”? | 求你别再提”时间涟漪”了 |
[09:13] | Yeah. It sounds kinda dirty, doesn’t it? | 好吧 听起来有点下流 是不是 |
[09:16] | What if the ripple closed? | 要是那个时间涟漪关闭了呢 |
[09:18] | Time machine. | 时间机器 |
[09:19] | – We need a time machine. – Well, in this century, | -我们需要一座时间机器 -当下 |
[09:21] | we still haven’t ruled out our big buddy Mr. D’andrad. | 我们还没有排除大块头唐瑞德的嫌疑 |
[09:24] | Yeah, he just doesn’t seem like the time-travel type to me. | 是啊 不过他看起来不像是会时间旅行那种人 |
[09:27] | Can’t be a time-traveling killer. | 凶手一定不是时间旅行者 |
[09:28] | Bullet had 200 years of rust on it. | 那子弹有200年的历史呢 |
[09:29] | If the killer had been a time traveler, | 如果凶手是时间旅行者 |
[09:30] | the bullet would’ve been brand-new. | 子弹应该是新的 |
[09:31] | Unless time travel causes rust. | 除非时间旅行也能造成生锈 |
[09:33] | On your brain. Have you followed up | 我看你是脑袋生锈了 你询问 |
[09:35] | with the victim’s sister regarding the antique bullet? | 死者的姐姐有关古董子弹的事情了吗 |
[09:37] | Yep. She has no clue about antique bullets or guns, | 问了 她不知道古董子弹和古董枪的事 |
[09:39] | But there’s somebody who does. | 但是有人对那些很了解 |
[09:41] | Abe Sandrich–antique weapons expert you requested. | 阿贝·桑维奇 你要找的古董武器专家 |
[09:45] | That reminds me, I’m starving. | 这名字让我感觉很饿 |
[09:48] | I like .45s. | 我喜欢点45 |
[09:51] | Catch the right angle, | 找到好的角度 |
[09:52] | this sucker could take your head clean off. | 这家伙能把你的脑袋轰下来 |
[09:56] | But… | 但是 |
[09:57] | It’s not the gun you’re looking for. | 这把不是你要找的枪 |
[09:59] | – Why is that? – Barrel would’ve had to be modified. | -为什么 -枪管必须重新组装 |
[10:01] | This one’s factory fresh. | 这把还跟出厂时一模一样 |
[10:02] | Well, do you think D’andrad the giant was telling the truth | 你觉得”巨人”唐瑞德说他在草地上 |
[10:04] | when he said he found the wallet in the grass? | 找到钱包 说的是真话吗 |
[10:06] | Well, the killer did take Goldstein’s clothes, | 凶手的确是拿走了古德斯坦的衣服 |
[10:08] | so it’s possible that the wallet might have fallen out | 所以说在凶手离开犯罪现场的时候 |
[10:11] | when he left the crime scene. | 钱包有可能掉出来了 |
[10:12] | What kind of a pistol would’ve fired that bullet? | 什么样的武器能发射这种子弹 |
[10:14] | We usually just call ’em lead balls for, uh, obvious reasons. | 通常我们管这个叫铅弹 原因显而易见 |
[10:19] | I’d say a whole lot of 18th century flintlocks– | 很多18世纪的燧发枪都可以发射这种子弹 |
[10:22] | too many brands to even speculate. | 但是枪种过多 无从推测 |
[10:24] | You’ll need to find the actual pistol | 你要找到那把枪 |
[10:27] | to match it this lead ball. | 才能有办法和这枚铅弹比对 |
[10:28] | And how many people | 有多少人 |
[10:29] | would own that kind of antique pistol? | 有这种类型的古董枪呢 |
[10:31] | It’s hard to say. | 很难讲 |
[10:32] | They’re considered collectibles, | 它们都被当做是收藏品 |
[10:33] | so they don’t have to be registered. | 所以也就不用注册 |
[10:35] | Making it pretty smart to kill someone with one. | 用它来杀人是聪明的选择 |
[10:37] | Oh, yeah. The guns may be old, | 那是当然 枪的年头可能有些久 |
[10:40] | but, uh, they got plenty of killing left in ’em. | 但是其杀意可是丝毫不减 |
[10:44] | So is, uh, D’andrad our guy? | 唐瑞德是凶手吗 |
[10:46] | – I’m afraid not. – W-why did he go all Hulk Hogan on me? | -不是 -那他干嘛非要拒捕 害我受伤 |
[10:49] | Well, why did the scorpion sting the frog? It’s his nature. | 蝎子为什么要刺青蛙呢 那是他的本性 |
[10:52] | Yeah, well, D’andrad will be seeing nature | 唐瑞德只能在监狱 |
[10:53] | from behind bars from now on for assaulting an officer. | 当蝎子了 他可是袭警了 |
[10:56] | I’ll see he gets the max, detective. | 我会争取给他上限惩罚的 警探 |
[10:58] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 队长 |
[10:59] | You can take a couple days if you like, | 你可以休几天假的 |
[11:00] | – catch some movies. – Read “Naked Heat.” | -看点电影 -读读《赤裸热浪》 |
[11:02] | No. No need, sir. | 不 不用了 长官 |
[11:12] | Still no luck with the clothes. | 还是没找到死者衣服 |
[11:13] | Units looked in every garbage can | 警队搜寻了公园以外 |
[11:15] | within 5-block radius of the park. | 5个街区范围内的垃圾桶 |
[11:16] | What is so special about these clothes | 到底因为什么 凶手非要拿走 |
[11:20] | that our killer would take them? | 死者的衣服呢 |
[11:21] | Maybe the killer came through the time ripple naked | 也许凶手时间旅行来了之后 是光着身子的 |
[11:24] | and needed the clothes… | 需要死者的衣服 |
[11:26] | Like in “The Terminator.” | 就跟《终结者》情节一样 |
[11:29] | Sadly, I don’t have a better theory at this point. | 很遗憾 目前我也没什么更好的推断 |
[11:31] | So the question is, | 问题在于 |
[11:33] | What did a wall street number cruncher like Goldstein | 一个像古德斯坦这样的华尔街数据处理员 |
[11:36] | get himself into? | 到底惹上了什么麻烦 |
[11:38] | Castle and I will go to his firm. | 我和卡塞尔去他的公司调查一下 |
[11:40] | You guys see if you can track down | 你们查查相关社会媒体 |
[11:41] | any antique gun enthusiasts | 和当地俱乐部 |
[11:42] | on social media sites or local clubs. | 能不能找到古董枪的线索 |
[11:44] | Maybe someone from Goldstein’s life will pop. | 也许能找到和古德斯坦生活有交集的人 |
[11:46] | You got it. | 好的 |
[11:49] | You know, I just don’t get | 我就是想不通 |
[11:51] | how someone could shoot Goldstein, steal his clothes, | 为什么凶手会射杀古德斯坦 偷他的衣服 |
[11:55] | and then not hang on to his wallet. | 却偏偏留下了他的钱包 |
[11:57] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 不符合常理啊 |
[11:59] | No. | 是啊 |
[12:02] | Maybe giant moths killed him and then ate his clothes. | 也许是巨蛾杀了他 把他的衣服吃掉了 |
[12:05] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[12:07] | Hey, Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[12:10] | If this case is boring for you, | 如果这个案子你不感兴趣 |
[12:11] | you don’t have to stay. | 你可以回家玩去 |
[12:12] | No, I-I’m just checking | 没有 我在看我的邮箱 |
[12:13] | my e-mails, my texts, see if Alexis called. | 短信 看看阿丽克西斯有没有打给我 |
[12:15] | I can’t believe she told my mother she’s in love | 我不敢相信她竟然告诉我妈说她恋爱了 |
[12:17] | – and is holding out on me. – Oh. | -却没告诉我 -这样啊 |
[12:19] | – I’m gonna call her. – No, no. You have to let her tell you | -我打给她 -别 你要等她告诉你 |
[12:22] | in her own time, when she’s ready. | 给她时间 等她准备好 |
[12:23] | I’m the cool dad. Why can’t she be ready? | 我是超酷老爸 她还要准备什么 |
[12:25] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:26] | My dad tried to do the same thing when I was her age, | 我小时候 我老爸也是这么干的 |
[12:27] | and I ended up dating a grunge rocker who smelled like | 结果我和车库摇滚歌手约会了7个月 |
[12:30] | wet flannel and clove cigarettes for seven months. | 他身上的味道就像湿的法兰绒和丁香香烟 |
[12:32] | You do not mess with a teenage girl and her hormones. | 你可不要招惹青春期的少女 |
[12:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:39] | I won’t call her. | 我不会给她打电话的 |
[12:46] | – Did you say something about a giant moth? – Nope. | -你刚刚说巨蛾了是吗 -没有 |
[12:51] | In his underwear? | 穿着内裤被发现了 |
[12:53] | Danny is working for me for two years. | 丹尼为我工作两年了 |
[12:55] | But I just don’t know what he’d have been up to in the park. | 我不知道他去公园干什么 |
[12:58] | He wasn’t exactly the outdoors type. | 他不是那种喜欢户外运动的人 |
[12:59] | What about antique guns, Mr. Murphy? | 那古董枪呢 墨菲先生 |
[13:01] | Do you know anything about them? | 你知道这方面的事情吗 |
[13:02] | Antiques? No. No, he wasn’t into guns at all. | 古董 不不 他也不喜欢枪什么的 |
[13:05] | Well, I understand that he worked long hours. | 据我了解 他很晚下班 |
[13:08] | Do you know when he left last night? | 昨晚他什么时候离开的 |
[13:09] | Uh, yeah, right around 9:30. | 大概在晚上九点半 |
[13:12] | Oh, hey. Let me help you with that. | 让我来帮帮你 |
[13:13] | Thanks. This is Julia Foster, Danny’s assistant. | -谢谢 -这位是茱莉亚·福斯特 丹尼的助手 |
[13:16] | This is Detective Beckett and Richard Castle. | 这两位是贝克特探长和理查德·卡塞尔 |
[13:18] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:19] | Were you here last night when Goldstein left? | 古德斯坦昨晚离开的时候你也在场啊 |
[13:21] | – Of course. – Any idea where he was heading? | -当然 -知道他去哪了吗 |
[13:24] | No, he just said good night. | 不知道 他只是道了晚安 |
[13:26] | And what about during the day, | 白天的时候呢 |
[13:27] | was there anything out of the ordinary, | 有什么反常的行为吗 |
[13:29] | any strange phone calls? | 或是奇怪的电话吗 |
[13:31] | No, just the usual unhappy investor. Although… | 没有 不过是那些愤怒的投资者 不过 |
[13:37] | Although what? | 不过什么 |
[13:38] | The lower tide fund. | 低潮基金 |
[13:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:41] | It was one of the financial products Daniel created for us. | 那是丹尼尔为我们创造的一种金融产品 |
[13:43] | A synthetic C.D.O. cubed. | 一种合成债务抵押债券 |
[13:46] | English? | 通俗点 |
[13:48] | A really big bet that | 就是一种冒险 |
[13:49] | prices would return to historical norms. | 汇率能够回到原来的样子 |
[13:50] | – So what happened? – It tanked. | -然后呢 -汇率又降了 |
[13:52] | Hundreds of millions of dollars were lost overnight. | 上千万美元一夜之间就没了 |
[13:55] | – When was this? – Three months ago. | -什么时候的事 -三个月前 |
[13:58] | There must have been a lot of angry investors. | 有很多气愤的投资者 |
[13:59] | We fielded scores | 我们接到了 |
[14:00] | of less-than-complimentary messages from clients. | 客户几份比较”生动”的语音留言 |
[14:03] | More like apoplectic, | 简直是气得脸红脖子粗 |
[14:05] | and a lot of them blamed Danny. | 他们都埋怨丹尼 |
[14:06] | All right, well, I’ll need a copy of all of these messages | 好吧 我们需要语音留言的副本 |
[14:08] | and a list of anyone who lost their money in the fund. | 和在基金中赔钱的客户名单 |
[14:14] | Any luck connecting antique gun owners | 警探们 古董枪拥有者 |
[14:16] | to investors in Goldstein’s failed fund, detectives? | 和古德斯坦赔钱的基金客户有交集吗 |
[14:19] | Nah. So far I’ve seen a lot of cool, old guns | 没有 目前为止就在社区媒体网站上 |
[14:21] | on these social media sites for antique gun lovers, | 看到一些古董枪收藏者的很酷的古董枪 |
[14:24] | But none of the owners pop in Goldstein’s life. | 但是没人和古德斯坦有关联 |
[14:26] | Irwin “Quick draw” Finkelstein, | 快枪手厄文·芬克斯坦 |
[14:29] | Proud owner of a Remington Outlaw made in 1875. | 制造于1875年的雷明顿”恶徒”的拥有者 |
[14:33] | Now that’s a great-looking gun. | 这枪可真漂亮 |
[14:35] | Check it out, Esposito. | 看看 埃斯波西托 |
[14:39] | Yeah, that’s nice. | 是啊 真不错 |
[14:41] | See, back then, they were into the artistry of it all. | 那个时候 枪更讲究其艺术性 |
[14:43] | Yeah, they’re like little sculptures that can kill. | 是啊 看起来就像是能杀人的雕塑 |
[14:46] | Well, this list of lower tide fund investors, | 名单上的投资者 |
[14:48] | they all lost more than a million bucks apiece. | 他们很多人都赔了一百万 |
[14:50] | $1 million? | 一百万 |
[14:51] | If I had that kind of scratch, | 如果我有那么多钱 |
[14:52] | I’d put it in something safe, | 我会找个安全点的地方藏起来 |
[14:54] | – like my mattress. – Check it out. | -比如说我的床垫里 -看看这个 |
[14:56] | Ivan “Yosemite Sam” Podofski. | 山姆大叔 伊万·普多斯基 |
[14:58] | Wait a minute. Ivan Podofski? | 等等 伊万·普多斯基 |
[15:00] | Yeah, what do you got? | 是啊 你有线索吗 |
[15:06] | Boom. | 找到了 |
[15:08] | Looks like we have a winner. | 看来找到赢家了 |
[15:10] | You’re right. He does kinda look like Yosemite Sam. | 说的对 他真挺像山姆大叔的 |
[15:12] | On a bad hair day. | 头发不太像 |
[15:13] | Yeah, well, in addition to having an antique gun collection, | 除了这把古董枪收藏 |
[15:16] | Mr. Podofski here lost more than 4 million bucks | 普多斯基先生因为投资了被害人的基金 |
[15:19] | in our vic’s lower tide fund. | 赔了四百万美元 |
[15:20] | He also left this message for Goldstein | 他在基金赔钱的当天 |
[15:22] | the day the fund flatlined. | 给古德斯坦留了语音信息 |
[15:24] | They had a way of handling folks like you | 古德斯坦 在古时候 |
[15:26] | in the old country, Goldstein. | 人们有专门的方法对付你这种人 |
[15:28] | It’s called a firing squad. | 那就是行刑队 |
[15:32] | Do you think he offered him a blindfold and a cigarette? | 你觉得他会给他遮眼布和香烟吗 |
[15:42] | They had a way of handling folks like you | 在古时候 人们有专门的方法 |
[15:44] | in the old country, Goldstein. | 对付你这种人 古德斯坦 |
[15:46] | It’s called a firing squad. | 那就是行刑队 |
[15:49] | I think some context is in order. | 我觉得你们该弄清楚来龙去脉 |
[15:52] | I had only just lost $4 million. | 我只不过损失了四百万美元 |
[15:55] | Yes, and in that context, | 没错 来龙去脉就是 |
[15:56] | you threatened to kill Mr. Goldstein, | 你威胁要杀了古德斯坦 |
[15:58] | and then he was killed. | 然后他果然就死了 |
[15:59] | Where were you last night between 11:00 and 1:00? | 昨晚11点到1点之间你在哪儿 |
[16:01] | – Asleep in my bed. – And can anyone vouch for that? | -在家睡觉 -有人能证明吗 |
[16:04] | – Me. – Myself and I got your back, too? | -我 -要不要再加上我和我自己啊 |
[16:07] | Okay, look, I know how this appears. | 好吧 这是有无法让人信服 |
[16:09] | But I think there’s, uh, an explanation. | 但 我能解释 |
[16:12] | Fire away. | 说来听听 |
[16:15] | Several months ago, I had a consultation at Berman Rose. | 几个月前 我去伯曼罗斯做咨询 |
[16:19] | When I mentioned my guns, Goldstein asked if I knew | 当我提到枪时 古德斯坦问我怎样能 |
[16:22] | how he could get ahold of a Sherlock Holmes gun. | 搞到一把福尔摩斯那样的枪 |
[16:25] | So you’re pointing the finger at sir Arthur Conan Doyle? | 你是在指证阿瑟·柯南·道尔先生吗 |
[16:28] | I’m saying that Goldstein clearly had an interest | 我是说古德斯坦对古董枪 |
[16:30] | in antique guns. | 有很浓厚的兴趣 |
[16:31] | Maybe that interest got him killed. | 可能是好奇害死猫 |
[16:33] | You are so confident that | 既然你这么确信 |
[16:34] | Goldstein got mixed up with someone else. | 古德斯坦和别的人有过节 |
[16:37] | I’m sure you won’t mind | 那么你应该不会介意 |
[16:38] | submitting your collection for testing with ballistics. | 把你的收藏品拿来给我们做检测吧 |
[16:41] | These are antiques, detective. | 那可是古董啊 警探 |
[16:43] | Would you prefer being arrested for murder? | 你想因谋杀罪而被捕吗 |
[16:48] | Ballistics has taken possession of Podofski’s guns. | 已经在对普多斯基的枪做弹道检测了 |
[16:51] | They should have preliminary results by tomorrow. | 明天应该就能拿到初步结果 |
[16:52] | They never prefer to be arrested for murder. | 没人喜欢摊上谋杀的罪名啊 |
[16:54] | – All right. – Keep at it. Yeah. | -好 继续追查 -好的 |
[16:58] | Yo. Just got a hit from Goldstein’s car | 哟 刚从交通执法部门 |
[17:00] | from traffic enforcement. | 弄到一张古德斯坦的罚单 |
[17:02] | Parking ticket from last night. | 昨晚开的违规停车罚单 |
[17:04] | – No way. – What? | -不可能 -怎么了 |
[17:05] | This has gotta be a joke. | 这绝对不可能 |
[17:06] | What are you talking about, Castle? | 你说什么呢 卡塞尔 |
[17:07] | Goldstein drives a Delorean. | 古德斯坦开的是德罗林 |
[17:10] | The car used as a time machine | 就是《回到未来》里 |
[17:12] | in “Back to the future”? | 可以当作时光机器的那辆车 |
[17:13] | There’s no way. That’s a coincidence. | 不可能 肯定是巧合 |
[17:15] | The ticket was written at 2:00 in the morning. | 罚单是凌晨2点开的 |
[17:17] | That’s postmortem. Car should still be there. | 即遇害之后 那车应该还在那儿 |
[17:19] | Yeah, east 82nd between Lex and third. | 没错 在东82区 列克星敦和第三大道之间 |
[17:21] | That’s a few blocks from the park. | 离公园只有几个街区 |
[17:23] | Yeah, but if you’re gonna park illegally, | 对 但既然要非法停车 |
[17:24] | why not park closer? | 为什么不停近一点呢 |
[17:26] | Because he was going somewhere on that block. | 因为 他要到那一街区的某个地方去 |
[17:29] | Three more parking tickets in the last several months, | 过去几个月内还有三张停车罚单 |
[17:31] | all on 82nd between Lex and third. | 都是在同一个区域 |
[17:33] | So he was going somewhere regularly on that block. | 也就是说他定期去拜访那个地方 |
[17:35] | Maybe a girlfriend. | 可能他女朋友在那儿 |
[17:36] | Unless you think that’s where that time ripple is. | 你觉得时间涟漪有可能在那儿吗 |
[17:38] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[17:41] | Look into it. Pick that car up. | 继续调查 把那车弄走 |
[17:42] | Got you. | 明白 |
[17:49] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[17:55] | Well, it’s definitely Goldstein’s car… | 没错 这就是古德斯坦的车 |
[17:57] | Or a… Time machine. | 或者是 时间机器 |
[17:59] | Yep. If I’m not mistaken, | 是啊 若我没看错的话 |
[18:00] | that’s a flux capacitor in there. | 那儿有个通量电容器 |
[18:01] | And that is the reactor core. | 这儿还有个反应堆堆芯 |
[18:05] | Maybe Castle was right. | 也许卡塞尔是对的 |
[18:06] | Goldstein came back to the future, | 古德斯坦穿越到了现代 |
[18:07] | and he got whacked, huh? | 结果有来无回了 |
[18:10] | – Why’d he keep coming here? – I don’t know. | -他为什么要来这儿呢 -不知道 |
[18:12] | Maybe there’s something in the car that’ll help. | 可能车里会有些线索 |
[18:13] | Hope so. Lot of doors to knock on. | 希望如此吧 还有的忙呢 |
[18:19] | Yo, Patty. I got a vic’s car | 哟 帕蒂 这儿有辆死者的车 |
[18:21] | that needs towing. | 来拖走吧 |
[18:22] | It’s at 238 east 82nd. | 在东82街的238号 |
[18:26] | It’s an ’81 to ’82 Delorean. | 是一辆81或82年的德罗林 |
[18:28] | New York plates j-l-d– | 车牌号为纽约JLD |
[18:31] | Hey, Javi. | 过来一下 哈维 |
[18:36] | Let me call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[18:39] | Excuse us, sir. | 先生 打扰一下 |
[18:40] | I’m detective Ryan. This is detective Esposito. | 我是莱恩警探 这位是埃斯波西托警探 |
[18:42] | Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? | 我们能问您几个问题吗 |
[18:44] | Ah! Top of the morning to you, constables. | 啊 警察先生 早上愉快 |
[18:46] | Lord Henry at your service. | 亨利勋爵愿意为您服务 |
[18:49] | Uh, thanks. You mind telling us | 谢谢 您能告诉我们 |
[18:51] | where you got those clothes? | 这衣服哪儿来的吗 |
[18:52] | Oh, not at all, dear boy. I picked them up | 哦 没问题 孩子 是我在公园对面的 |
[18:55] | at the haberdashery across the park. | 服饰用品店附近捡的 |
[18:57] | Well, gentlemen, if that is all, | 先生们 问完了的话 |
[19:00] | I shall bid you good day. | 那么日安啦 |
[19:01] | Just a second, pal. | 再等一下 老兄 |
[19:03] | You know, we think those clothes | 是这样的 我们认为这衣服 |
[19:04] | – might have been involved– – I said “Good day.” | -可能和某个 -我说了日安 |
[19:07] | – Sir, we need you to come down– – Good day! | -先生 我们想请您跟我们 -日安 |
[19:16] | You all right, bro? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[19:18] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[19:20] | Unhand me, you rogue! | 放开我 你这恶棍 |
[19:22] | All right. Thank you, Ryan. | 好 谢谢 莱恩 |
[19:24] | How’s Esposito? | 埃斯波西托怎么样 |
[19:25] | At home resting. | 在家休息 |
[19:27] | So our lord Henry’s story checks out. | 那个亨利勋爵的话得到了证实 |
[19:29] | Ryan found a matching ascot in a garbage can | 莱恩在亨利说的那个地方的垃圾桶里 |
[19:32] | where henry said that he found the clothes. | 找到了一条和衣服相匹配的领带 |
[19:35] | Our guy might be unstable, but he is not our killer. | 那家伙是有点可疑 但他不是凶手 |
[19:39] | So why was Goldstein wearing this costume? | 古德斯坦为什么要穿成这样呢 |
[19:43] | Well, it’s Victorian, antique… | 这可是维多利亚时代的啊 样式很老了 |
[19:46] | Kind of fits with the whole time traveler theory, | 完全符合时光穿越之说 |
[19:48] | don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[19:49] | I don’t know what to think, but the plot thickens. | 我真是搞不懂了 事情越来越复杂了 |
[19:52] | Forensics came back on the clothes? | 衣服检测结果出来啦 |
[19:53] | Between the garbage can and our homeless guy, | 遭受了垃圾箱和流浪汉两轮劫难后 |
[19:55] | there was quite a list of gross-out substances, | 衣服上粘了很多恶心的东西 |
[19:58] | of which I will spare you the details, but I did find | 那些我就不细说了 不过在 |
[20:00] | something interesting on the right hand glove | 右手套和衬衣袖口处 |
[20:02] | and the right sleeve of the shirt– | 我发现了一些有趣的东西 |
[20:05] | – Potassium, nitrate and sulfur. – Gunshot residue? | -钾 硝酸盐和硫 -弹药残留物 |
[20:09] | So Goldstein did not go quietly into the night, | 古德斯坦并不是空手去的 |
[20:10] | – He had a gun. – And he fired back. | -他拿着枪 -而且还击了 |
[20:19] | I got something here. | 这里有发现 |
[20:26] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[20:33] | Another antique. | 又一颗老式子弹 |
[20:34] | – Looks exactly like the one that killed Goldstein. – It does. | -和古德斯坦身上的那颗很像 -确实 |
[20:40] | Let’s say that our killer… | 假设凶手 |
[20:43] | Let’s say that our killer is standing… | 假设凶手站在 |
[20:46] | Over here. | 这里 |
[20:50] | Goldstein was killed all the way over there. | 而古德斯坦是在那里被杀害的 |
[20:52] | A nice flat area between them. | 他们中间是一片平地 |
[20:55] | What are you getting at, Castle, some kind of game? | 你在说什么 卡塞尔 某种游戏吗 |
[20:56] | Not a game. | 不是游戏 |
[20:58] | Goldstein was wearing formal turn-of-the-century clothes. | 古德斯坦穿着很正式的衣服 |
[21:01] | He shot an antique bullet | 他用的是老式子弹 |
[21:03] | identical to the one he was killed with, | 和杀他的那颗一样 |
[21:06] | Probably fired from an identical gun. | 说不定来自同一把枪 |
[21:09] | 4 5 6 7 Four, five, six, seven. | |
[21:10] | Lanie said he was killed at about midnight? | 蕾妮说他大概是在午夜被杀害的 |
[21:13] | St. James church is right over there– | 圣·詹姆斯教堂在那边 |
[21:15] | Thanks–on madison. | 谢谢 在麦迪逊大街上 |
[21:17] | I bet they could hear the bells chiming | 我猜他们从这儿可以清楚的听到 |
[21:19] | all the way from over here. | 教堂的乐钟 |
[21:21] | 39 40 39, 40… | |
[21:25] | They stood at about 40 paces from one another. | 他们相聚大概40步 |
[21:29] | It wasn’t a game. | 这不是游戏是什么 |
[21:32] | It was an old-fashioned duel. | 是种古老的决斗游戏 |
[22:08] | Who dares besmirch… | 竟敢诽谤 |
[22:09] | – Oh, God, don’t shoot! – My honor? | -哦 别开枪 -我可真荣幸 |
[22:11] | It’s okay, Ashley. He’s not gonna shoot you. | 别紧张 阿什利 他不会开枪的 |
[22:12] | What the heck, dad?! | 你干什么呢 老爸 |
[22:15] | I might be asking you the same… | 我还想问你这个问题呢 |
[22:18] | Ashley? This is Ashley? | 阿什利 这就是阿什利 |
[22:20] | Ash, this is my dad, Rick. | 阿什 这是我爸爸 里克 |
[22:21] | And I have no idea why he’s waving a gun. | 你拿着把枪干嘛 |
[22:23] | So nice to meet you, Mr. Castle. | 很高兴见到你卡塞尔先生 |
[22:25] | You, too, Ashley, | 我也是 阿什利 |
[22:26] | And I have a perfectly good reason | 同时我也完全可以解释 |
[22:27] | why I’m waving a gun. | 为啥我拿着枪 |
[22:28] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[22:33] | Explain yourself. | 好好儿解释一下 |
[22:36] | I got this gun for research for a case, | 我拿这把枪是为了查个案子 |
[22:38] | which you might know if you had | 如果你今天和我联系过 |
[22:39] | checked in with me today. | 这事儿就不难知道 |
[22:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[22:41] | Let’s just say, one of us has nothing to hide. | 就是说 我什么都会向你坦白 |
[22:43] | Perhaps you’d like to explain yourself? | 也许你才该解释一下这是什么情况 |
[22:45] | What, that I was kissing a boy? | 解释什么 我和男生接吻吗 |
[22:46] | – Is that a problem? – You tell me. | -这很重要吗 -你说呢 |
[22:50] | Dad, the only reason I invited Ashley over tonight | 爸爸 今晚我请阿什利过来 |
[22:52] | was so you could meet him. | 是想让你见见他 |
[22:53] | Yes, well, me meeting Ashley | 好吧 让我见阿什利 |
[22:55] | has smeared the lip gloss all over your face. | 竟然把你的唇彩都弄到脸上去了 |
[22:57] | Uh, I-I-I really should be going. | 我 我应该告辞了 |
[22:59] | You can stay, Ashley. | 可以再坐会儿 阿什利 |
[23:03] | Oh, the gun. | 哦 关于枪 |
[23:05] | My bad. | 是我的不对 |
[23:07] | Please, Ashley, stay. | 阿什利 请你千万要留下 |
[23:09] | – You can check out the gun. – No, thanks. | -你可以试试这枪 -不用了 谢谢 |
[23:13] | Call me later? | 一会儿给我电话 |
[23:14] | Yeah, if it’s okay with your gun… | 好的 若你的枪同意的话 |
[23:16] | Dad. | 你爸爸同意 |
[23:17] | Yeah, it’s okay with me. | 没事 我没关系的 |
[23:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:21] | And I-I-I just want you to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[23:22] | how much I respect Alexis. | 我很尊敬阿丽克西斯 |
[23:23] | I mean, you don’t have to | 所以你不用担心 |
[23:24] | worry about issues of respect. | 我会不尊敬她 |
[23:25] | She’s probably the most respectable person I know, | 她是我认识的最值得尊敬的人了 |
[23:27] | and I-I respect you, too. | 我也很尊敬你 |
[23:31] | That’s good to know that. | 听你这样说我很高兴 |
[23:34] | Thank you. | 不送了 |
[23:46] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[23:48] | He’s respectful. | 小伙子挺尊老爱幼的 |
[23:58] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[24:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:01] | Hey. So Ivan Podofski’s antique gun collection | 嘿 经过弹道检查 伊万·普多斯基的枪 |
[24:04] | all cleared ballistics. | 都没问题 |
[24:05] | Well, at least some guy in ballistics | 好吧 至少检查人员拿着古董枪 |
[24:07] | had fun firing ’em off. | 过了把瘾 |
[24:10] | I also checked with Goldstein’s sister and coworkers. | 我也查了古德斯坦的妹妹和工作伙伴 |
[24:13] | None of them know anything about | 他们都不知道 |
[24:14] | duels or Victorian clothes | 决斗和衣服的事 |
[24:15] | or what goldstein was doing on east 82nd. | 也不知道他在东82街干什么 |
[24:20] | Sounds like he had a secret life. | 听起来他有不可告人的秘密 |
[24:21] | That somehow led to a duel. | 导致他参加决斗 |
[24:26] | Maybe it was about a girl. Matter of fact, Alexis, | 也有可能是为了女人 事实上 |
[24:29] | Her new boyfriend–who has a girl’s name, by the way– | 阿丽克西斯那个起了女人名字的新男友 |
[24:31] | He thought I was gonna shoot him last night. | 昨晚以为我会对他开枪 |
[24:34] | – Hey. – Hey. How’s esposito? | -嘿 -嘿 埃斯波西托怎么样了 |
[24:36] | He’s sleeping in, mostly because he can’t move. | 他睡了 主要是因为他不睡也干不了啥事 |
[24:38] | Did you figure out what Goldstein was doing on east 82nd? | 你弄清古德斯坦在东82街干什么了吗 |
[24:40] | No, but get this. I’m going through Goldstein’s car, | 不 但我搜查了古德斯坦的车子 |
[24:42] | And I find a pile of receipts he must have been planning | 找到了一叠收据 他肯定是准备 |
[24:44] | To submit for reimbursement, | 拿去报销 |
[24:46] | One of ’em from three weeks ago at a cafe. | 有一张是在三周前的咖啡馆 |
[24:48] | On it, he wrote “Coffee with Troy Kenworth,” | 这里 他写下了与特洛伊·肯沃西喝咖啡 |
[24:51] | And that name kinda rings a bell. | 那名字令我想起了某件事 |
[24:53] | One of the angry lower tide fund investors? | 其中一个愤怒的低潮基金投资者 |
[24:55] | No, but his father Charles Kenworth was. | 不 但他的父亲查尔斯·肯沃西是 |
[24:57] | Guy loses 2 million bucks, | 那家伙输了两百万 |
[24:59] | And then he loses his house, his marriage, | 失去了他的房子 他的婚姻 |
[25:02] | And then two months ago, he killed himself. | 然后在两个月前自杀了 |
[25:04] | Did Troy have any priors? | 特洛伊有任何前科吗 |
[25:05] | Yeah, more like afters. | 是的 但都是之后的事 |
[25:07] | After his father committed suicide, | 他的父亲自杀之后 |
[25:08] | He was charged with assault in four separate bar fights. | 他被控分别在四间酒吧进行殴斗 |
[25:11] | Revenge… Oldest motive for murder in the book. | 复仇 书里记载最古老的杀人动机 |
[25:14] | Maybe Troy thought someone | 或者特洛伊觉得 |
[25:17] | And then he forced Goldstein to settle the score. | 然后他逼古德斯坦负上责任 |
[25:21] | Yeah, I was the one who found his body. | 没错 是我发现他的尸体 |
[25:24] | the report says that he used a shotgun. | 报告说他有一把猎枪 |
[25:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:30] | Why aren’t you in there? | 你为什么不进去 |
[25:32] | Beckett’s doing a mothering thing. | 贝克特正在母爱泛滥 |
[25:34] | Wanted to limit the testosterone on the room. | 想要减少房间里的男性荷尔蒙 |
[25:37] | I can’t imagine walking in on that. | 我无法想象你遭受的痛苦 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:42] | Pretty messy. I try not to think about it. | 太糟了 我尽量不去想起 |
[25:44] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[25:46] | But since then, mr. Kenworth, | 但自从那之后 肯沃西先生 |
[25:48] | You have charges pending in four assault cases. | 你被四起待审的袭击案件指控 |
[25:51] | I started drinking too much, lashed out. | 我喝多了 打架而已 |
[25:54] | But those were just random people at bars. | 但那些只是普通群众 |
[25:56] | I mean, they weren’t even responsible | 我是说 他们跟你父亲的死 |
[25:57] | For your father’s suicide. | 一点关系也没有 |
[25:59] | But Goldstein… | 但古德斯坦 |
[26:02] | He put your father in the fund | 他说服你父亲投资基金 |
[26:04] | That lost him all of his money. | 结果输光了他所有的财产 |
[26:05] | I could understand blaming him. | 我能理解你责怪他 |
[26:07] | I did, but then I talked to him, and he said | 我有 但后来我跟他谈过了 他说 |
[26:10] | That he warned pop to diversify. | 他警告过我父亲要分拆资金 |
[26:12] | And the fact is, dad and mom | 事实是 我父亲和母亲 |
[26:14] | Have been having problems for years. | 多年前就一直有矛盾 |
[26:15] | When we lost the house, | 当他输掉了房子后 |
[26:16] | and I had to drop out of school, | 而我又必须退学 |
[26:17] | It was the last straw, and mom left him. | 她承受不起 于是我母亲离开了他 |
[26:19] | That’s what pushed him over the edge, | 这事把他逼上了绝路 |
[26:21] | And ever since his death, mom’s been struggling | 自从他死了之后 我妈努力挣钱 |
[26:23] | To make payments on our apartment. | 支付我们的租金 |
[26:25] | Is that why you went to go | 这就是你三周前 |
[26:25] | see Goldstein three weeks ago? | 见古德斯坦的理由吗 |
[26:28] | I wanted to find out if any money was | 我想知道户口还有没有剩余的钱 |
[26:29] | left in the account. And what did Goldstein tell you? | 那古德斯坦说什么了 |
[26:31] | The truth. All the money’s gone. | 事实 所有钱都输光了 |
[26:34] | Well, that must have made you pretty angry. | 那么你肯定很生气吧 |
[26:35] | Okay, I know what you’re getting at, | 好吧 我知道你想说什么 |
[26:38] | But that meeting is what turned me around. | 但这次谈话改变了我 |
[26:40] | I haven’t had a drink since, | 自从那时候起我没喝过酒 |
[26:41] | Mom and I have been able to stay in our place. | 我母亲和我得以继续住在那里 |
[26:43] | I might even go back to school next semester. | 我下学期甚至可以回学校读书 |
[26:46] | All because Danny’s a stand-up guy, | 这全因为丹尼是一个正直的人 |
[26:47] | and he gave me a job. | 他给我找了一份工作 |
[26:49] | That’s where I was the night he got killed. | 他遇害那晚上我在上班 |
[26:51] | – At Berman Rose? – Uh, no. | -在伯曼罗斯吗 -呃 不 |
[26:55] | – What kind of a job did danny give you? – I can’t say. | -他给你找了什么工作 -我不能说 |
[26:58] | Look, I had to sign a confidentiality agreement. Okay? | 我签了保密协议 |
[27:00] | – I could be fired. – Or you could be arrested. | -我会被开除的 -或者你会被逮捕 |
[27:03] | Is this job on 82nd between Lex and third? | 这工作是在列克星敦和第三区之间的八十二大街吗 |
[27:20] | What was the exact number of pounds that mr. Fogg bet | 福格先生赌了多少英镑 |
[27:22] | That he could travel around the world in 80 days? | 说他能在八十天内环游世界 |
[27:25] | – 20,000. -Correct, sir. | -两万 -回答正确 先生 |
[27:27] | Name the volcano that led to the center of the earth. | 通向地心的火山叫什么名字 |
[27:29] | Oh, I want to say– | 哦 我想是 |
[27:31] | Nypd. Open the dn door. | 纽约警局 开门 |
[27:52] | – Where are we? – Victorian london. | -我们在哪里 -维多利亚时期的伦敦 |
[27:55] | -When are we? – 1892. | -什么时候 -一九八二年 |
[28:00] | What is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[28:01] | The gaslamp league, a private steampunk society. | 煤气灯联盟 一个地下19世纪科幻小说社团 |
[28:05] | Straight ahead | 向前直走 |
[28:06] | You’ll find our club president, Owen Peterson. | 你会找到我们的俱乐部主席 欧文·皮特森 |
[28:08] | He’s on the penny-farthing. | 他在老式脚踏车上 |
[28:12] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[28:18] | Oh, it’s the time machine from “Time and away”. | 噢 是《回到过去》里的时间机器 |
[28:20] | – I love that movie. – Owen! | -我喜欢那部电影 -欧文 |
[28:22] | Give us a poem! | 来首诗吧 |
[28:24] | Steampunk. | 科幻小说 |
[28:26] | it’s a subculture that embraces | 是一个包含了 |
[28:28] | The simplicity and romance of the past | 过去的单纯和浪漫的亚文化 |
[28:30] | At the same time, couples it with the hope and promise | 同时 结合希望与承诺 |
[28:33] | And sheer super-coolness of futuristic design. | 还有未来主义设计的纯粹 |
[28:36] | You’re cloned, you say? There are more of you? | 你说你是克隆人 还有更多的你吗 |
[28:39] | Well, the more the merrier! | 人越多越好玩 |
[28:41] | To ewes all, I’ll be true. | 对你们这些羔羊来说 我是真实的 |
[28:47] | Excuse me, mr. Peterson. | 打搅一下 皮特森先生 |
[28:49] | – I’m detective– – can I try that? | -我是探长 -我能试试那个吗 |
[28:52] | I don’t know what to tell you, detective. | 我不知道说什么 探长 |
[28:54] | We all heard about Danny yesterday. Hard to believe. | 我们昨天听说了丹尼的事 难以置信 |
[28:56] | We saw him here the night before | 那晚早些时候他来过这里 |
[28:57] | Well, the way you and your friends were yukking it up | 你跟你的朋友放声大笑 |
[28:59] | Makes me feel like you weren’t so upset. | 令我感觉你们并不伤心 |
[29:01] | We’re just romantics, detective. | 我们只是比较浪漫派 探长 |
[29:02] | Look at the world, don’t like what we see, | 对现今社会不满意 |
[29:04] | So we recreate it here– | 所以来这里再创造一个 |
[29:06] | An oasis where human potential and ingenuity is limitless, | 一块可以无限发挥人类潜力和创造力的绿洲 |
[29:09] | Where there’s poetry and wonder and | 一个甚至连死亡都充满诗意 |
[29:10] | meaning, even in death. | 奇迹和价值的地方 |
[29:13] | – What time did he leave that night? – Around 11:30. | -他那晚几点离开的 -十一点半左右 |
[29:15] | – Did he tell you what he was doing? – No. | -他有说他要去干什么吗 -没有 |
[29:18] | He went to the park for a duel. | 他去公园决斗了 |
[29:21] | What do you mean, a duel? | 什么意思 决斗 |
[29:22] | The kind where people shoot at each other. | 人们向对方开枪的那种 |
[29:24] | They were using antique guns. | 他们用的是古董枪 |
[29:26] | Do you know anything about that? | 你有任何头绪吗 |
[29:35] | Dueling pistols. | 决斗用手枪 |
[29:37] | With, uh, lead balls with white coating? | 还有 呃 氧化铅外壳的子弹 |
[29:48] | This has been fired recently. | 最近开过枪 |
[29:50] | But they’re just for show. | 但那是为了表演用的 |
[29:55] | Adam, stop! Stop! | 亚当 停下 停下 |
[29:57] | – Oh, my god! – Oh! Oh, goodness! | -噢 我的天 -噢噢 天啊 |
[30:02] | Out of the way! Get out of the way! | 快让开 快让开 |
[30:03] | I think he’s going for the time machine! | 我想他要去时间机器那里了 |
[30:06] | It’s just a bunch of interviews. | 只是一些问讯工作 |
[30:07] | I don’t know why you didn’t take the whole day off. | 我不晓得你为什么不请假算了 |
[30:08] | Because I’m fine. | 因为我没事 |
[30:12] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[30:13] | Stop him! | 把他拦下 |
[30:23] | Hey, esposito. | 嘿 埃斯波西托 |
[30:25] | How’s your neck? | 你的脖子怎么样 |
[30:35] | Yeah, I shot him. | 没错 我开枪了 |
[30:37] | He just kinda crumpled over backwards, | 他就只是那样向后倒下了 |
[30:40] | But I thought he was kidding. | 我以为他在开玩笑 |
[30:41] | I jogged over expecting him to jump up any second, | 我跑过去以为他随时会跳起来 |
[30:43] | But he was just– just lying there so still, | 但他只是 躺在那里 |
[30:47] | A-and then I saw the blood, and I hear Julia. | 然后我看见了血 听到茱莉亚尖叫 |
[30:49] | She’s on her knees screaming, “No. Please, god, no.” | 她跪在地上尖叫 不 上帝 不 |
[30:52] | I-I-I freaked out. | 我 我吓坏了 |
[30:53] | We took his clothes, and–and I just ran. | 我们拿了他的衣服 然后 然后逃跑了 |
[30:55] | Julia? You mean Goldstein’s assistant? | 茱莉亚 你是说古德斯坦的助理 |
[30:57] | He was in love with her. | 他爱上了她 |
[30:59] | Had they been seeing each other a long time? | 他们好上很久了吗 |
[31:00] | No, no, Dan just kissed her once, | 不 不 丹只亲过她一次 |
[31:03] | A couple weeks ago out at a bar, | 几周前在酒吧外面 |
[31:04] | But she–she wasn’t interested in him. | 但她 她对他没有兴趣 |
[31:06] | So you were involved with her? | 所以你跟她好上了 |
[31:08] | Not really involved, | 也不算是 |
[31:10] | But Dan caught us fooling around in my office | 但丹上周晚上抓到我们 |
[31:12] | Late one night last week. | 在我办公室里鬼混 |
[31:13] | And you couldn’t think of a better way of | 除了决斗以外 |
[31:14] | settling this other than a duel? | 你们就想不到其他更好的方法了吗 |
[31:17] | We–we–we just thought it would be funny. | 我们只是觉得那会很有趣 |
[31:18] | Danny swore that we couldn’t get hurt. | 丹尼发誓没人会受伤 |
[31:20] | Shooting at each other? | 向对方开枪 |
[31:21] | He–he ran all these complex equations. | 他计算过那些复杂的公式 |
[31:22] | He said–said that at 40 paces, there was no chance | 他说我们隔着四十步的距离 |
[31:25] | That we could actually hit each other, something about | 是不可能伤害到对方的 |
[31:27] | 18th century guns having no rifling in the barrel. | 什么十八世纪的枪 枪管里没有装膛线 |
[31:30] | So if you couldn’t kill each other, | 那如果你们不能伤害对方的话 |
[31:31] | What was the point of the duel? | 决斗还有什么意义 |
[31:35] | to impress Julia. | 讨茱莉亚的欢心 |
[31:37] | she would never get serious with geeks like us. | 她从来不会对我们这样的怪胎认真的 |
[31:40] | But we figured that maybe if– if she saw us duel over her, | 但我们觉得 如果她看见我们为她决斗 |
[31:44] | Then… maybe that one–that one of– | 那 或许我们 我们其中 |
[31:48] | One of us c– | 我们其中一个可以 |
[31:57] | Julia confirmed that she was | 茱莉亚证实了她是 |
[31:58] | The only other person present at the duel. | 决斗时唯一的目击者 |
[32:00] | No one else knew. | 没其他人知道 |
[32:03] | All right. Let her go. | 好的 让她走 |
[32:06] | how do you point the gun at someone | 你怎么可以把枪口对着某人 |
[32:08] | And shoot and not expect to kill them? | 开枪 却没想过会杀死他 |
[32:10] | Well, they were blinded by the romance of it all, | 他们被那些浪漫蒙蔽了双眼 |
[32:12] | And Goldstein did the math. | 而且古德斯坦计算过了 |
[32:13] | Well, between this and the lower tide fund, | 决斗的事还有低潮基金 |
[32:16] | Maybe he wasn’t such a genius. | 或者他并不是天才 |
[32:17] | Or maybe he’s just unlucky. | 又或者只是运气差 |
[32:19] | Well, then I’ve got a problem, | 那我就遇上难题了 |
[32:20] | Because I have to make a recommendation to the D.A. | 因为我要给检察官一份报告 |
[32:22] | Between murder and manslaughter, | 谋杀和误杀分别 |
[32:24] | The difference being life in prison | 被判的刑期可是终身监禁 |
[32:27] | Or just a couple of years. | 或者几年 |
[32:30] | I mean, are antique guns really so inaccurate? | 我是说 古董枪真的那么不准吗 |
[32:35] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法可以知道 |
[32:52] | That’s your target. That’s my target. | 那是你的靶子 这是我的 |
[32:54] | Yeah, well, I– | 是的 我 |
[32:55] | Shoot your target. | 打你自己的靶子 |
[33:37] | Manslaughter it is. | 绝对是误杀 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:50] | Hey, dad. | 爸 |
[33:53] | Hey, there’s my girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[33:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:00] | Sorry. Hang on. | 对不起 稍等 |
[34:03] | Okay. There we go. | 好了 搞掂了 |
[34:05] | Hey, about, uh, last night, | 昨天晚上 |
[34:08] | Um, I was… It was unexpected. | 我 有点事出突然 |
[34:11] | Yeah. I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:13] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[34:14] | I should’ve told you Ashley was a boy. | 我应该告诉你阿什利是男生的 |
[34:16] | No, why, uh, why spoil the surprise? | 不 为什么要破坏掉这个惊喜呢 |
[34:19] | So I have a question for you, | 我有个问题想问你 |
[34:20] | but it’s a little embarrassing. | 但是有点尴尬 |
[34:22] | – Ooh. I love when you embarrass yourself. – Dad. | -我最喜欢你尴尬的样子了 -爸 |
[34:27] | Well, hey, listen, you can, uh… | 听着 你可以 |
[34:29] | You can ask me whatever you want, | 你可以问我任何事情 |
[34:31] | and… I promise, I’ll do my best | 而且 我保证 我会尽力 |
[34:33] | to make it as unembarrassing as possible. | 缓解所有的尴尬 |
[34:38] | How do you know when you’re in love? | 你怎么知道自己是不是恋爱了呢 |
[34:41] | I know it’s an emotion… | 我知道这是一种情绪 |
[34:42] | a feeling, and you can’t exactly define, | 一种你无法确切描述的感觉 |
[34:44] | like, technically, how you know when you’re feeling it, | 只有你亲身经历才知道感觉对了 |
[34:46] | but since I’ve never felt it before, | 但是因为我以前从来没有过这种感觉 |
[34:47] | how do I know what I’m feeling is even it at all? | 我怎么知道我现在感觉到的是不是爱情呢 |
[34:51] | Except, of course, for the fact | 当然 除了我现在 |
[34:52] | that I’m feeling all these things I’ve never felt before, | 体会到了这些前所未有过的感觉 |
[34:54] | like in my stomach and my throat | 我的胃 我的喉咙 |
[34:55] | and even kind of in my ears. | 好像就连我的耳朵都感觉到了 |
[34:57] | I mean, which just has to mean that it’s love, right? | 这些只能说明这就是爱 对吧 |
[35:00] | Considering I only feel them when I’m with Ashley | 特别是我只有在跟阿什利在一起 |
[35:03] | or thinking about him, | 或是想到他的时候 才有这些感觉 |
[35:04] | I mean, that’s gotta be love, right? | 这只能说明我恋爱了 对吧 |
[35:07] | – If — – ‘Cause I’m feeling all these things | -如果 -因为以前 |
[35:08] | I’ve read about in poems | 我在诗歌里读到过 |
[35:09] | and heard about in songs | 还有在歌曲里听到过 |
[35:10] | but never completely understood, | 但却不全然理解的东西 |
[35:11] | but now I do. I understand. And I’m listening | 我现在全理解了 我能体会了 |
[35:14] | to all this music and reading all this poetry | 我现在对这些音乐和诗歌 |
[35:15] | in a completely new and glorious light, | 有了一个全新的喜人的理解了 |
[35:17] | which I think just has to mean that it’s love. | 这只能说明我恋爱了 |
[35:19] | – What do you think? – I — | -你觉得呢 -我 |
[35:21] | I can’t stop thinking about him, daddy. | 我无法不想他 爸 |
[35:22] | I don’t even want to, | 我也乐意时刻惦记着他 |
[35:23] | ’cause he’s the greatest, sweetest, most adorable guy, | 因为他是最好 最体贴 最可爱的人 |
[35:25] | and his nose crinkles when he laughs, | 他笑得时候鼻子会皱起来 |
[35:27] | and I’m just so happy. | 然后我也就跟着开心 |
[35:33] | Thanks, dad. I love you. | 谢谢老爸 我爱你 |
[35:38] | I feel so much better now. | 我现在觉得舒服多了 |
[35:45] | I’m glad we had that talk. | 跟你聊天很高兴 |
[35:50] | Beckett. | 贝克特 |
[35:51] | How do you know when you’re in love? | 你怎么知道自己是否恋爱了 |
[35:53] | All the songs make sense. | 所有歌都听得懂了 |
[35:59] | Adam Murphy didn’t kill Goldstein. | 亚当 墨菲没杀古德斯坦 |
[36:02] | But he confessed. | 但是他认罪了 |
[36:03] | And I believe that he believes he did it, | 我认为他也相信是自己干的 |
[36:05] | but he didn’t. | 但其实不是 |
[36:06] | – Do tell. – It bothered me | -说来听听 -我一直在想 |
[36:08] | that we couldn’t hit the target at the shooting range, | 我们在射击场怎么也打不中靶子的事 |
[36:11] | and so I ran ballistics on the dueling pistols. | 所以我就对那两把枪做了弹道测试 |
[36:14] | The bullet that hit Daniel Goldstein | 射中丹尼尔·古德斯坦的子弹 |
[36:17] | didn’t match either one of them. | 不符合任何一把枪的弹道测试结果 |
[36:18] | Adam couldn’t have killed him. | 亚当不可能是凶手 |
[36:20] | You’re talking full-on, grassy knoll conspiracy theory. | 你是在说公园里的阴谋论 |
[36:23] | Not theory, fact. | 不是理论 是事实 |
[36:25] | There was a third shooter, | 当时有第三个枪手在场 |
[36:27] | and that’s our killer. | 他才是我们要找的凶手 |
[36:40] | Hey, Beckett! | 贝克特 |
[36:42] | Did you find Adam Murphy’s bullet? | 找到亚当 墨菲的子弹了吗 |
[36:44] | Lead ball. | 那个铅球 |
[36:45] | Yep. He didn’t kill Goldstein. | 找到了 他没打中古德斯坦 |
[36:48] | But he did kill squirrelstein. | 却打中了松鼠 |
[36:53] | What are the odds, huh? | 够巧的吧 |
[36:55] | Oh, no. They took his clothes, too. | 不 它也被扒光了 |
[36:58] | – Could you? – Aww. | 你把它拿回去吧 |
[37:00] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 我明白 不好意思 |
[37:05] | Okay, so we know that | 那么我们知道 |
[37:05] | Goldstein was standing right over here… | 古德斯坦当晚站在这 |
[37:07] | facing Adam, who was right over there. | 面对着站在那边的亚当 |
[37:09] | Right, and if our killer wanted to shoot him | 没错 那么如果我们的凶手想要杀他 |
[37:11] | without either of them seeing him, | 却又不能被这两个人看见 |
[37:14] | he would be standing right over… | 他就只能站在 |
[37:18] | there, by that clump of trees. | 那 那个树丛边 |
[37:25] | Detective, I’ve got clothing fibers. | 探员 我发现了衣物纤维 |
[37:31] | This thread looks familiar? | 这根线看上去眼熟吧 |
[37:32] | Oh, I’d recognize that burgundy velvet anywhere. | 我无论到哪都能认出这种红色天鹅绒 |
[37:35] | Kinda says “steampunk”, doesn’t it? | 让人想起了19世纪科幻小说 不是吗 |
[37:36] | Matter of fact, | 实际上 |
[37:38] | I think I know the murder weapon. | 我想我知道凶器是什么了 |
[37:42] | Volcano in “Journey to the center of the earth”– | 《地心历险记》里的火山 |
[37:43] | Snaefells? | 是斯奈山吗 |
[37:44] | Castle. | 卡塞尔 |
[37:50] | Couldn’t stay away, huh? Can I get you guys something? | 离不开这里是吧 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[37:53] | Sure, Troy. | 当然 特洛伊 |
[37:54] | We’re looking for a shooter. | 我们在找一个枪手 |
[37:55] | Actually, I think we already found one. | 事实上 我想我们已经找到了 |
[37:58] | Nice uniform, by the way. | 顺便说一句 制服不错 |
[37:59] | We found your father’s shotgun. | 我们找到了你父亲的猎枪 |
[38:01] | We know that you modified it | 我们知道你为了打老式的铅弹 |
[38:02] | in order to shoot antique lead ball bullets. | 而改过那把枪 |
[38:04] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[38:05] | Adam Murphy already confesse right? | 亚当 墨菲已经认罪了对吧 |
[38:08] | Turns out Adam Murphy couldn’t have done it. | 结果发现不可能是亚当 墨菲干的 |
[38:10] | It’s a sciencey ballistics thing. | 是那种科学弹道之类的东西证明的 |
[38:12] | It was pretty clever, firing your father’s shotgun | 在亚当和古德斯坦开枪的那一瞬间 |
[38:15] | at the exact moment that | 扣动你父亲的枪 |
[38:16] | Adam and Goldstein fired their guns. | 真是很聪明的做法 |
[38:18] | Making Adam believe | 使亚当相信 |
[38:19] | that he was the one that killed Goldstein, | 是他杀了古德斯坦的 |
[38:20] | right as the church bells chimed midnight. | 就在教堂敲响午夜钟声的时候 |
[38:24] | Isn’t that right? | 难道不是吗 |
[38:33] | Seeing him in here every night | 每天晚上看着他在这里 |
[38:35] | in that ridiculous outfit… | 穿着那荒唐的衣服 |
[38:38] | just throwing around all that money? | 然后大把大把地扔钱 |
[38:41] | Why should he get to live like that | 为什么他可以那样活着 |
[38:43] | when my dad’s dead? | 而我父亲却死了 |
[38:49] | Knowing that our shooter was a staff member at the club | 得知凶手是俱乐部的工作人员 |
[38:51] | led us straight back at Troy. | 我们马上就想到了特洛伊 |
[38:53] | He overheard Adam and Goldstein planning the duel | 他无意中听到亚当和古德斯坦在计划决斗 |
[38:55] | and took his opportunity. | 于是就抓住了这个机会 |
[38:56] | And then Troy’s alibi fell apart | 我们去询问其他工作人员的时候 |
[38:58] | as soon as we started interviewing other staff members | 推翻了特洛伊的不在场证明 |
[38:59] | who couldn’t remember seeing him there | 在决斗前后的半个小时里 |
[39:01] | half an hour before or after the duel. | 没有人曾在俱乐部里看到过他 |
[39:03] | Dueling over a girl, avenging the death of a loved one… | 为了个姑娘决斗 为死去的亲人报仇 |
[39:05] | – Cuts to the heart of romance. – And the tragedy. | -还真是浪漫的入骨 -也很悲剧 |
[39:08] | Speaking of tragedy, | 说到悲剧 |
[39:09] | did you hear about detective Esposito? | 你们听说埃斯波西托探员的事了吗 |
[39:11] | No. What about him? | 没有 他怎么了 |
[39:12] | Oh. He… | 他 |
[39:20] | God, no. | 天啊 不是吧 |
[39:22] | Dude… What happened? | 伙计 你怎么搞的 |
[39:24] | – No, no, I don’t want to hear it. – Esposito… | -不 我不想听 -埃斯波西托 |
[39:25] | – Dude, are you okay? – No, I’m okay. Whoa! | -伙计 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[39:32] | No, I r — I really am fine, bro. | 我真的没事 兄弟 |
[39:33] | We got this stuff from storage. | 这个是从储藏室拿的 |
[39:34] | Oh, you shoulda seen your faces. | 你们真应该看看自己的表情 |
[39:36] | – Captain, you really sold that. – Speaking of tragedy, | -头 你还真厉害 -说到悲剧 |
[39:38] | did you hear about detective Esposito?” | 你们听说埃斯波西托探员的事了吗 |
[39:40] | – Hey. – Sir. | 头 |
[39:41] | – That was good. – Ow! I’m not really that fine. | -装的真像 -我还没全好 |
[39:44] | – Oh, oh, yeah, let me just– – Sorry. | -对了 我来 -抱歉 |
[39:45] | Neck brace, please. Neck brace. | 颈托 颈托 |
[39:48] | – Lock it down. Lock it down. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -扣紧点 扣紧点 -好的 好的 |
[39:50] | – Kate. – Josh, what are you doing here? | -凯特 -乔什你怎么来了 |
[39:54] | Oh, I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[39:55] | You mean the text where I said I was gonna pick you up? | 我说我去接你的那条短信吗 |
[39:58] | Yeah, I was nearby. | 没错 可我就在附近 |
[40:00] | Well, uh, Josh, this is captain Montgomery, | 乔什 这位是蒙哥马利警长 |
[40:02] | Richard castle, | 理查德·卡塞尔 |
[40:03] | detectives Esposito and Ryan. | 还有埃斯波西托和莱恩探员 |
[40:06] | – Hey, boys. – Boys? | -小伙子们 -小伙子 |
[40:07] | – Catch any bad guys today? – Every day. | -今天抓坏人了吗 -每天都抓 |
[40:11] | You all set? | 你搞掂了吗 |
[40:11] | Yeah, let me just get my stuff. | 是的 让我拿上东西 |
[40:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:18] | So… | 那么 |
[40:20] | You and Beckett? | 你和贝克特 |
[40:22] | Mm-hmm. What about us? | 我们怎么了 |
[40:24] | You tell me. | 我问你呢啊 |
[40:28] | You’re the writer. | 你就是那个作家 |
[40:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:31] | Yeah, and… | 没错 那么 |
[40:33] | And you are? | 那么你是 |
[40:34] | Oh, Kate hasn’t told you about me, has she? | 凯特没跟你提过我 对吧 |
[40:39] | What’s to tell? | 有什么好提的呢 |
[40:42] | You ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[40:45] | Yeah. Hey, I’ll see you around. | 当然 回头见 |
[40:48] | Bye, guys. | 再见 伙计们 |
[40:50] | Later. | 回见 |
[41:06] | Just you? | 你一个人吗 |
[41:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:10] | Thanks for that talk last night. | 谢谢你昨晚陪我聊天 |
[41:12] | I feel so much better. | 我觉得舒服多了 |
[41:13] | Hey, you can, uh… | 你永远 |
[41:15] | You can always talk to me… | 永远都可以跟我说 |
[41:17] | Or at me. | 或是冲着我说 |
[41:20] | Being in love is exhausting. | 恋爱太累人了 |
[41:24] | Yeah, you got that right. | 是啊 你这点倒是没说错 |
[41:29] | You okay, dad? | 你没事吧 老爸 |
[41:31] | You seem distracted. | 你好像心不在焉 |
[41:32] | What are you talking about? | 谁说的 |
[41:33] | You have my undivided attention. | 我对着你永远是百分之百集中精神的 |
[41:36] | Good, because I want to go on a date tonight. | 很好 因为我今晚想要约会 |
[41:38] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[41:40] | Of course. Great. Have a good time. | 当然 很好 玩得开心点 |
[41:44] | I meant with you, dad. | 我是说跟你约会 爸 |
[41:48] | You’ll always be my go-to guy. | 你永远都是我的依靠 |
[41:51] | Did Gram put you up to this? | 是奶奶教你这么做的吧 |
[41:54] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:58] | Pity date. | 你是同情我 |
[41:59] | I’ll take it. | 那也无所谓 |
[42:01] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你一点都不会撒谎 |